The Micro City by Skulldeath50
Summary:

New York City didn't expect this on a Saturday afternoon...

This is, unless they expected the city to shrink to the size of a quarter and be placed in the rectum of an unaware college girl Mabry, whose bowel movements, gas and appetite they must struggle to survive against, while also exploring the lactose intolerant Amari and sweaty Danica for the hope that may save them all...

One thing's for sure: this story has it all!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Destruction, Feet, Nose, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 19029 Read: 29089 Published: June 14 2020 Updated: August 21 2020
Story Notes:

As said before, this story has a bit of everything. It may just take a while for that everything to come. Specifically, the story is not always going to take place inside Mabry, but also Amari and Danica, her roommates.

One thing, however, that will stay the same, is that this story is always going to be unaware. That said, any suggestions that readers may have are gladly appreciated! While I can't guarantee that I'll use your idea, I'll try my best to find a place for it to fit into the story.

Also, this story is sort of like a remaster of a project I was working on a few years ago called "Micro City", so if you want more of the same content, please check that out.

Finally, one last thing: I want to clarify the sizes of the shrinking that occur in the story. While not getting into the math too much, New York City has shrunk to the size of a quarter, meaning that the average sized person is about 2 micrometers tall, which means that they could just barely fit on the head of a pin, and are practically unseeable by the human eye.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue - The Set-Up by Skulldeath50

2. Chapter 1 - My First Night in a Girl's Colon by Skulldeath50

3. Chapter 2 - This Was "Snot" The Plan by Skulldeath50

4. Chapter 3 - The Shows We Watch, The Farts We Brew by Skulldeath50

5. Chapter 4 - The Gargantuan Goddess by Skulldeath50

Prologue - The Set-Up by Skulldeath50
Author's Notes:

This chapter is the only story-focused chapter in the entire story, because I'm not fond of stories that over emphasize the plot. That said, there's still some good scat and fart content found below, as well as really important worldbuilding/rules of the world, so I recommend that you read it if you wish to understand the rest of the story.

Also, you may find that I use some oddly specific scientific terms in this story, which, if you would like explaining, are found right below:

The ileocecal valve is the valve that leads from the appendix into the large intestine. The ascending colon is the first part of the colon that travels upwards. The traverse colon is the middle part of the colon that travels sideways. The descending colon is the third part of the colon where the feces travels downwards. The sigmoid colon is the little bend that occurs right before the rectum. When the city is first shrunk, its location is at the curve of the sigmoid colon.

 

 

8:30 A.M. - April 2nd

 

 

 

Mabry's favorite Saturday morning activity, at least on the days she had off, was to lay across her dormroom's cheap couch and watch whatever low-budget sit-com was currently being shown on the dormroom's old TV. Today, it was Friends. What had made today even better was the fact that Mabry was home alone, since Amari had to go to the doctors for her sinusess, and Danica had a lacrosse meet until the afternoon. To top it off, there had been leftovers of Amari's homemade chili from last week still in the refrigerator, which Mabry was now hastily scoffing down as she watched her show. 

She was splayed across the couch belly-down, her exposed chubby stomach beneath her sports bra pressing against the leather of the recliner, her legs and bare feet swining back and forth over her thick, doughy thighs as she spooned another bite of the (hardly) expired chili into her maw, chewing with her mouth widely open, sprawing bits of beef and cheese across the small living room the university let the three girls occupy together. Her ass, with every laugh she produced, jiggled and rippled widely beneath the black tights that could barely stretch over the giant bubbly mountain of flesh that somehow could rise over the already well-filled-out thighs. One of Mabry's exes had once described the feelings of diving face-first into her ass as a feeling of diving into a warm bowl of Jell-O, and it had always stuck with her. She spooned in another bite of chili, though perhaps too quickly, because she immediately belched, sending the loud brassy sound throughout the empty living room as the ass behind rippled like crazy from the sudden movement.

However, deep inside Mabry's strained gut, the belch was muffled only as a general vibration that was immediately covered up by the gurgles and squelches of her own biological machine. At the very back of her colon, at the cecum, and now slowly traveling upwards (relatively sideways, since Mabry was laying belly-down) was the result of last night's late-night taco run at Pedro's Joint, where Mabry hastily consumed three bean and one beef burrito in a celebration of the beginning of Sprink Break. The foot-long turd was resting, in between the process of bowel movements, its gaping, steaming form still green and moist having only begun its dehydration process of the large intestine.

Right in front of this log of refuse, underneath the sloping conical shape of the head of the turd, worked two miniature men in Haz-Mat suits, stepping over puddles of brown, hazy fart residue to stick metallic flags into the ground, and pausing everytime Mabry's gut decided to unleash another gurgle or squelch, then returning to their labor as they discovered the coast was still clear. One of these men, the shorter one, sniffed and immediately gagged.

"These Haz-Mat suits don't work worth a shit," He complained, "And I thought we'd be used to it after a month, dontcha think Ted?" The shorter man looked up at the turd that was hovering over them. It was like a giant, who, with both amusement and severity, was watching over the two of them.

"I tell you, the boss picked the right girl," Ted responded as he stuck another metallic flag into the poop-encrusted layer of the colon. "She's got some serious bowel issues," He sighed. "But we've only got one more of these flags left, and then we can get the hell out of here. Check for the next bowel movement?" Ted pointed to a small tablet the smaller man was carrying, who instantly began to refer to the device's screen, which was covered in shit and hardly able to be seen through.

"Five minutes, so, perfect timing. If you can just put that next flag to the left of the last one by three nanometers, we'll be good," Mabry's body gurgled as Ted did what he was told. "Oh, and, just to clarify, what's the escape strategy again? Please don't tell me it's like what we did with Amari," Ted forced an emphatic laugh.

"Exactly like that. The taco she ate last night produced a lot of methane, so in this next bowel movement, we should be looking at either a Cat. 3 or Cat. 4 flatulence attack. Hal's been stationed in the center of Mabry's panties for the last month now, since she never changes them, and so we'll get into those dung-pods," Ted pointed over to a few sloppily made circles of moist turd, which the two had spent the last two months constructing. "And be sent out with the rest of the gas," At this, the first man cringed again. "Hal will be there in the center of the panties to beam us back up to the boss, and then we'll return back to normal size."

"You're telling me that we actually have to get in those things?" Cringed the shorter man expressively as he stuck his hand in one of the dung-pods, which immediately conformed to the shape of his hand. "How much money are we being payed to do this again?"

"A fortune," Ted said grimly as he stuck the last flag into the colon, and looked back at the humongous burrito-turd lurking behind them. "But it's so hot in here, I wouldn't stay longer for the world," A loud gurgle, then shaking of the large intestine, suddenly alerted both men, who began scrambling for their own respective dung-pod. Without a word, as the colon began to retract and expand with ripples, indicating the beginning of a Mabry bowel movement, the men hurridly pushed themselves into the still-steaming hot remnant's of yesterday's lunch (burgers) and held their breath with anticpation. Would all go as planned?

 

Mabry winced as she felt the primal urge begin to unleash at her backside. However, remembering that no one was at home, she scrunched up her nose, grunted, and-

BRRRRAAAAAP!

She felt a burst of hot air quickly escape her anus as her ass behind her began shaking crazily from the effort and motion produced by such a brassy fart. Mabry moaned with satisfaction as she felt the temperature under her panties and tights increase exponentially, but recoiled as the smell of beans and beef reached her nostrils, and waved her hand in front of her face, exclaiming,

"That was a wet one!"

 

 

 

9:00 P.M. - April 2nd

 

 

 

New York City did not expect this on a Saturday night. Those who were still wondering the streets of the Bronx, or perhaps Brooklyn, at this time of night were suddenly greeted with the sight of the stars in the sky all at once going out in the blink of the eye. This was the first, and only hint, to the inhabitants of the Big Apple that anything had gone wrong, at least the only hint in those first few seconds, because it only took a few more seconds for the temperature to rise from mildly cold to extremely hot, and for the humidity to go from clear to out of the roof. People staggered out of their beds, grasping for night lights as the humidity began to be so bad that they could hardly take a breath without feeling tiny droplets of moisture entering their lungs, several people taking of their shirts in wonder to find that they were already soaked in the godawful heat that had just presented itself. It took about ten seconds for all the people of New York City, whose lights were now beginning to flicker on, to take in a collective sniff, and a collective gag.

"Jesus Christ, what's that smell!?"

"Oh my god, I'm gonna puke!"

"Who farted?"

Indeed, the smell of a thousand stale farts, crap, beans, beef became embedded into the core of every thing in the city, as hundreds of thousands of the inhabitants suddenly began to convulse and vomit whereever they were. Many took their cell phones out in fright, only to see that the screen was black, and could not be turned on. Their eyes peered into the darkness that now surrounded them, only to see nothing. The people who lived along the harbor looked down to see the water was gone, and only the dry river bed remained seperating the Bronx from Brooklyn. The first casualties were here--people who needed electricity to live, or where hooked up on medical devices, ceased to breath as electricity failed. The city remained blacked out save the lamps that were battery-powered. Those who had weak lungs were next--for the humidity and stale air that was the only type to make it down here failed them. Worst of all, a few destined to take their own lives, and perhaps, in retrospect, were the lucky ones all along.

Eyes began to adjust.

They saw a humongous, ginormous cavern surround them, about one-hundred times taller than their highest skyscraper, reach up into the abyss above. The cavern seemed to be in the shape of a dented circle, and the tunnel bended upwards on both side of them, the skyscraper seemingly posistioned in some type of valley within this gargantuan cave. The walls had the appearance of once being pink, but had long been stained permanently with some brown material, and the same brown, gooey material was in the form of gigantic boulders, some larger than the size of the city itself, placed in areas along the entire cave. Lakes and rivers of green-brown, cloudy liquid oozed softly across the ground, and began to fill up the riverbed of the Hudson River and Upper Bay.

The smarter, or perhaps, more pessimistic of New Yorkers figured out where they were almost immediately as their eyes adjusted to this scene, with help from the godawful smell that presented them. But the nail in the coffin to most, occured when a terrifying sound echoed throughout the entire cavern, shaking the walls of the intestine with a noise that any functioning person could recognize as the gurgle of the stomach.

Up to this point, the city had been eerily quiet--traffic had ceased, no one was crying or yelling--but at this all-at-once realiziation, everything went ape-shit. Mothers, with their children and babies wrapped in their arms, ran out of their apartments screaming as hundreds of people took their lives immediately. Many more jumped out of their cars and started howling with fear, and with a feeling of dread. Everything was in uproar, but this temporary hiatus of the quiet ended just at the moment when everyone's previously broken cell phones buzzed with the shape of an incoming call. As if broken by a trance, everyone in the city pressed the button to accept, and thus, a video of a hooded figure sitting in the dark, unable to be seen or described much further, began talking in a soothing voice.

"Good evening Brooklyn. If you haven't already realized it, I'd like to welcome you to Mabry's colon," A few screams echoed at this, but were quickly hushed by those interested (and hoping) that perhaps this was some practical joke. "To be specific, her sigmoid colon, the little bendy part before you reach the rectum. If you're interested, your entire city right now is about the size of a quarter."

"Oh, but," He continued with a stifled laugh. "I haven't introduced the host yet, and I'm very sorry. As I said before, welcome to Mabry's large intestine. I'm hoping that you're going to become quiet accustomed with Mabry in the near future." Another laugh. "But allow me to begin some introductions. As of right now, Mabry is completley unaware of all of yours existence, and since each of you individually is almost naked to the human eye, it's going to stay that way, so I'm going to have to rudely describe her for you. She's a 18-year old college student, and, as it seems, has quite the appetite. Currently, right now, Mabry's on spring break. Her favorite foods are... let's see..." The hooded figure stopped and referred to a small sheet of paper on the desk he was sitting at in the dark. "Tacos, chili, beans and broccoli. Oh, and unfortunately, our little Mabry is graced with irritable bowel syndrome, so sometimes, the area down there can be a little active, as you'll find soon."

"That said, don't be afraid quite yet," He laughed maliciously, "Mabry has five bowel movements a day, characterized by the feces traveling hastily through system and gas, but luckily, thanks to an odd eating schedule, Mabry will have likely not have any more activity down there until tomorrow morning, say, maybe 6:00 A.M., when all of a sudden, that expired chili she ate this morning is going to want to be coming out," An exclamation of fear from the New Yorkers.

"Oh, and speaking of that chili, I'd like to take a break from this introduction to avert your eyes to the part of the colon that descends upwards, the side closer to the Bronx," About 8 million eyes looked that way, and peered into the darkness. "If you look close enough, you'll peer the head of a foot-long feces that is the result of this expired chili. This morning, it was at the ascending colon. Tonight, it's almost at the sigmoid colon. Tomorrow morning, a tired Mabry will depose of this feces in the toilet," The city gasped. Sure enough, a hint of a larger shadow could be seen through the darkness. "And unfortunately, when that bowel movement occurs, it will take your city with it," Screams, but once again, hushed quietly.

"But," A hint of a smile could be seen under the hood. "You can evade fate. I have set up a ring of metallic flags at the very back of Mabry's colon, almost at the appendix, where, if any of you, in exactly a week's time, manage to find yourself within, you will be beamed back up to normal size and given one billion dollars. All it takes is... a bit of a pilgramage that way. If you get there too early, you must stay and wait and survive there until the week has passed. If you are too late or not there... well, I hope you enjoy Mabry, because she will be with you the rest of your very short life."

"That is, of course, unless one of you is brave enough to save all others. You see, Mabry has two other roommates in her college dorm, and they all have to share a bed due to space limitations, meaning that during nightime, one of you could supposeduly leave Mabry via the anus and easily enter one of the other girls. You will see why this is important in a moment, after I introduce them. One of them is called Amari, and, well, poor girl, she's lactose intolerant but doesn't know it, and currently has rather bad sinus issues. The men among you will find her, as well as Mabry and the other to girl, to be quite filled-out, if you know what I mean, by the way," A malicious smile.

"The other girl is called Danica, and she's the athelete among them. Unfortunately, working out gives her some bad gas, and she sweats all the time. Now, you may be asking, what have all these girls got to do with anything? Well, I'll tell you. I have securely planted in each of these girl's rectums a beacon, which one of you may activate if you are able to get to it. Once activated, it cannot be unactiviated. Also, in Amari, I have planted another beacon in her left nostril, and in Danica, a beacon in her right tennis shoe. If one, or multiple, or you, are able to activate each beacon by the end of the week's time, it will notify me, and instead of only saving those who have made it to the Safety Ring in Mabry's colon, I will save everyone who is still alive. Kapish?" The city had, during this time, gone through phases of incredulaity, anger, despair and interest.

"I must tell you two other things before I go. As you've already noticed, your phones are bricked and no longer work. As said before, no one knows you are here, even Mabry, Danica and Amari. Only you and I know this business, and I want to keep it that way. We can't have outside communications, would we?" An downright evil laugh. "However, from this point on, I have hijacked your devices to constantly display the time, as well as a countdown, so we're all on the same page. When the countdown is over, that's your deadline to either have the four beacons lit or the deadline to reach Mabry's Safety Ring. If I'm feeling generous, I may sometimes warn you of upcoming bowel movements of Mabry, but I should hardly consider it necessary since you'll get to know the girls yourself."

"Oh, and one more thing. At this size, and please don't ask how I've acheieved this, you can visually see farts and very strong bursts of odor such as belches. However, depending on the make-up the fart, the color will be different. If the color is green, then that means that it is usually a wet fart produced by beans, meat and broccoli. If the color is a brown-orange, then the fart is produced by lactose-intolerance to dairy products. If the color is a light yellow, then it a fart produced by exercise. And finally, if a fart is brown, it means that it is both extremely wet, and is from a very-soon upcoming crap."

"Now, I think we're on the same page, correct? Let the introduction be over, I can hear you saying! So be it. Consider the next ten hours until 6:00 A.M. to be a warm-up, as Mabry will be sleeping by then, and thus, the orientation of the colon will not move, and there will be no current bowel movements until then either. If she were to move upright--your city would be flipped on its side and destroyed so my first tip is this: evacuate."

The video on the phone suddenly cut off, leaving 8,000,000 New Yorkers flustered and very afraid, the picture replaced by both a clock displaying the time 9:05 P.M., and a countdown for 167 hours.

 

The hooded man yawned and stretched, turning off the camera as he did so. He sat in the darkness of the studio for a few moments before chuckling, and saying,

"Well then, it has begun."

 

Mabry is sleeping next to two other humps in the dorm's bedroom, none the wiser to the pandemonium within that glorious ass she boasted.

 

End Notes:

Thanks guys for reading, and as always, please leave suggestions.

I know this was a lot of story, but from here on out, it will be straight up scat, fart, odor, nose, feet et cetera.

I'll post the next part sometime soon. Once again, thank you :)

 

(also, I was not able to revise this first chapter, so please excuse spelling/grammer issues, those will be fixed shortly)

Chapter 1 - My First Night in a Girl's Colon by Skulldeath50
Author's Notes:

All story filler material is by this point finished. Aside from very quick introductions of some characters, the rest of this story will be all action. Remember that I appreciate feedback and suggestions!

This chapter is mostly fart, scar and butt stuff.

11:35 P.M. - April 2nd

Amari tip-toed into the dorm room’s bedroom, the sound of a flushing toilet roaring behind her as she quickly pulled up her black tights and prepared to renter into the bed with her fellow dorm mates. As she bent down to climb into the bed, however, her chubby, plump stomach gurgled with effort and a hiss of hot air was expelled through Amari’s anus as she clenched the doughy flesh around her gut. It was normal, however, for her to half post-gas attack silent-but-deadlies (SBDs), so aside from gagging at the cheese smelling gas that now quickly began filling the dorm room, she continued climbing into the bed.
Amari’s ass was big, biggest by far out of the three, but then again, she was largest girl in general. Out of the three girls as well, her ass was also the most firm—an ex describes it as a warm, doughy mass that seems to suck you in like a cushion. The same could be said about her large breasts and plump stomach as well, however. When her buttcheeks giggled they did so as a whole, not like the individual ripples of Mabry, and where Mabry’s ass bulged out from her thighs, Amari’s ass formed a delicate pear curve with her huge thighs.
Amari settled this large ass into bed, careful not to wake up Mabry of Danica who were on either side of her, pulling up the covers to settle in and—

Pppssshhhhh!

Amari grunted with pain as her ass released another hot stream of silent gas into the Dutch Oven of her tights, the bed, and her cheeks. She decided to ignore the second burst of gas and try to fall asleep.
Amari’s gas was bad. Several doctors said it was the worst they’d ever seen, and she had been kicked out of several dorms for it.
Amari was lactose intolerant, but that didn’t matter much to her, since the temptation of cheese was always too much to bear, no matter how hard she tried to avoid it. At least, she thought, she always had silent gas—to her personal friends, Amari’s nickname was the SBD Queen. Her anus seemingly couldn’t produce the brassy tones that Mabry constantly pulled off.
Amari groaned and wrapped her hand around her gut again as an urge shot through her. The two Giant Cheese Burritos she had had last night with Mabry has put her over the edge.

Pshhhhh—toot!

The spot on the bedsheets underneath Amari’s ass was permanently warm, Mabry could swear. That was the thing about her farts. Sure, they were silent, but both their stench and heat were off the charts. And no matter how hard she tried, the smell would spread rapidly all around the room. I’m fact, just from the three farts she had just produced, the entire dorm, even the living room, began to smell like a mixture between fart and crap.

Phhhssshhhhhhst—Pwerp—Pwoop

Amari blushed as she felt something gooey hit the inside of her spandex. Immediately, she pulled herself out of bed and back into the nearby bathroom, and looking into the toilet bowl, found that she had plugged the toilet up, and now a mountain of diarrhea had formed over cloudy brown water. Sitting down, she grunted as she started pushing more out…

11:40 P.M. - April 2nd

In the two and a half hours New York had had since the end of the transaction, they had gotten a lot done, but Mabry’s biological machine was doing so much more, and clearly the victor so far in the hardly fair battle.
For one, the fart residue that had filled up the Hudson River and nearby bay had been produced and excrete by the burrito turd, and since the city was currently located in the valley of the sigmoid colon, those levels has very quickly risen. The first and second floors of many homes and businesses were now flooded with the gag-inducing liquid, leaving those who had not already evacuated the city entrapped, with their only hope being that the four beacons would be lit, if they could survive until then, however, with the approach of the humongous burrito turd that didn’t seem likely.
In fact, the turd in the two hours had made quite some progress, and was now in clear view of the citizens of New York, a lurking, humongous behemoth whose tip could only be seen. Little did they realize that the true scope of the turd was almost that is was a foot long. It was less green and more brown than it had been at the beginning of the large intestine, but was still moist and pouring liquid, hence the flooding of the city. Finally, it’s diameter was the maximum—indeed, it stretched the walls of the colon just to fit, blocking any citizens who were hoping to make the journey to the safety ring.
There was one more sinister fact about the turd. When they had first been teleported, the temperate abs humidity had been hot—but now it was off-the-root. Also, when they had first teleported, there had been only a slight hint of green fog around then, but now, it was like a brown-green sandstorm all around them, the gas swirling around them, pushing some in circles as they fought against the gust. Visibility was only a few feet in front of you, and the smell of beans, beef and farts was unbearable. Breathing seemed laborious. All these symptoms seemed to be worse the closer you got to the rectum, which two men were notably doing now.

One of these men was Jude Hammond, who has lived his whole life in mediocrity.
It had been this mediocrity that had landed him a job at a small New York suburb roofing company, and a small studio apartment in the Bronx, where he made decent wages but nothing special. His friend, who was traveling with him now, Mark Estes, worked at the same roofing company.
While currently amid the worst of the gas, neither of the two men was opening their mouth to talk, but their purpose was clear—they were traveling up the slope of the sigmoid colon to eventually reach the ledge where it became the colon and they together would light the four beacons.
The conversation to make this effort had been quite short. Hammond has declared that he was always wanting to be more, and to be a knight in shining armor—if he could light the beacons he would be this. Estes, however, wasn't convinced by his young partner until Hammond had reminded him that they were pretty much screwed anyways, so why not go out with a fight, right? Thus, the two had set off.

Another group whom the gas was affecting was Captain Benson and Co-Pilot Karl, who had mid-flight been teleported with the rest of New York while lifting off a 200-passenger filled Boeing 747 from JFK International. Karl and Benson had been related the scenario over time by both the frightened passengers and flight attendants, and had just been planning to land on a piece of flat Colon when the gas, pressure and wind had become too bad for landing conditions. Thus, the duo was currently doing the best they could to avoid accidentally slamming into something in the fog, and to keep the plane from breaking apart due to pressure and wind currents.
“This wasn’t what we signed up for tonight…” muttered Benson as they took another left turn.

Midnight - April 3rd

gurgle… squelch.. Pssshhh—plert Ka-PLUNK!

Amari heaved a sigh of relief as the last of last night's double cheddar burrito was purged from her gut. Looking down at the work she had accomplished in the porcelain throne, she saw the size of the mountain of shit had nearly tripled, and groaned as she decided to take care of it in the morning. Reaching through her doughy cheeks to wipe her crack, Amari pulled up her tights and walked back to bed, but not before reading another SBD into the bathroom before she left it.
Amari’s gas, she had learned, was actually worse after a dump, and the farts became almost indescribably bad. Thus, that SBD she released into the bathroom would leave that room smelling like Pedro’s cheese burrito for the next month.
She climbing on to the bed quietly, but upon approaching her pillow, found it not to be positioned the way she liked it. She unknowingly crouched her humongous ass directly over Mabry’s sleeping face as she crouched to fix the pillow.
Suddenly, losing her balance, Amari toppled backwards, sending the two mountains of doughy flesh onto Mabry’s face, and to make it all the worse, released one of her post-dump farts:

Pppppssshhhhhhhppppo!

Mabry woke up to the feel of something juicy and somewhat sweaty hitting her face, before she suddenly felt a concentrated stream of hot air spray across her nose and mouth. She silently gagged as the smell of Amari’s fart assaulted her, but Mabry made no other indication to Amari, who had by now rolled around to face her roommate, that she was awake. Mabry would take her revenge cold-heartedly soon, so she gave all pretenses of remaining asleep, showing high self control at not cringing at the face-peeling stench.
Amari watched with horror and interest at her roommate. Mabry was known as a deep-sleeper, but to sleep past that was impressive… but then again, she thought, the bedroom almost permanently smelled like Amari’s farts, so maybe she was subconsciously accustomed to it.. regardless, Amari was too tired to care further, so she fell back on her pillow and started falling asleep.
Mabry, on the other hand, was still wide awake. She wasn’t sure how she was going to take her revenge until a familiae urge at her backdoor gave her an idea. After waiting a few minutes to make sure Amari was asleep, Mabry sat up and cautiously dangled her ass directly above Amari’s face, before suddenly grunting and expelling a burst of hot gas-

Brrrap!

Mabry released her signature brassy, beefy burst-like fart directly into Amari’s face. Whereas Amari was notorious for small, steady and concentrated streams of gas that were silent, Mabry was almost just the opposite, with a big, short but violent fart that blew everywhere.
Mabry turned around after feeling the pent-up gas escape her colon, but was disappointed to find that Amari and Danica were too tired even to wake up to the stench and noise that was now hovering up over the bed. They were too worn out.
Mabry’s sighed but figured she was exhausted too, and she rested her head back and went asleep.

12:03 A.M. - April 3rd

The moment when Mabry sat up from her sleep was when New York first experienced the conscious effects of Mabry’s choices. The orientation of the new world they lived in was suddenly revolved in a ninety degree angle, and luckily, since Mabry was tired and moving slow, this only made the city and the people around slide slowly around the curve of the colon.
Surprisingly, for the first time since the teleportikn, after this surprising survival, a resounding cheer echoed around the sigmoid colon as millions of mouths in and out of the city sighed with joy of survival, bracing even to breath in the green gas to do so.
This celebration, however, was cut short by the green gas all around them suddenly stopping for a few seconds, the density suddenly increasing but the previous strong gust ending in a moment as all seemed primed for something. The only other hint of what was to come came in the form of a loud squelch before…

BRRRAP!

The world around then exploded as the walls around them began waving and shrieking with fury, the previous placid gas now exiting with so much velocity that anyone too near the rectum not holding on to anything was immediately pulled into the air, flown through the rectum, and quickly leaving the rapidly vibrating sphincter.
The ones not taken, most of those who were inside buildings or the pilgrims who were too far away from the rectum to bear the brunt of the force of Mabry’s fart, were left in awe of the impact that the flatulence had done them all.
Unfortunately for some of the pilgrims nearest the burrito turd, which was also pushed forward amid the gas, they found themselves buried within the center bottom of the refuse, and either suffocated or were drowned as fart residue leaking from the crap entered into their mouths.
Sadly, since the turd had traveled forward six inches, and was now right by the city, the tip of the turd now directly above the metropolitan area, these deaths in included almost all of the pilgrims, save a group of about fifty who now looked at the monstrous beast that had taken their friends with reverence. Those who were trapped in the city now saw their fate fast approaching, since the fog had been dispelled completely, but with the turd still leaking its green fumes that would soon refill the colon again.
The make-shift leader of the remaining group of pilgrims, Jack Cohen, looked at his ragtag group and the turd, then addressing them,
“Anybody have an idea to get past this shit?”

Due to the spray radius of Mabry’s fart, those who had been flung out’s landing area greatly varied. Some, of course, had been crushed upon impact with the area inside the rectum and anus, but for those of whom had actually left the colon of Mabry, it was anybody‘a guess.
Some drifted off onto the side and bounced heavily against the bubbly skin that made up her buttcrack, while those that had straighter shots ended up landing on Mabry’s poop/fart encrusted underwear thong, while a final smaller group that somehow passed the thong landed on the black tights Mabry wore.
Luckily, for all these different landing areas, there was enough buoyancy to avoid death or injury.
Hammond made it all the way to the center of Mabry’s black tights before his journey was ended, but Estes veered off course after he exited Mabry’s anus and instead bounced off across the field of her asscrack.
The latter of these two, by the time Mabry had laid back down again, had found an encrusted week-old boulder of unwiped crap, where he sat alone and looked upwards at the gaping sphincter that had deposited him as well as the area around it. One thing became very clear to him:
Mabry did not wipe her asscrack after her business. Boulders of stale turds like the one he was sitting in were everywhere, and swears of crap were everywhere, especially where her two asscheeks smooched against one another, blocking off the ravine of her asscrack from the true outside. Rivers and lakes of fart residue, old and new, finished the jungle-looking air of the new world around him. “I knew this was a bad idea” he muttered, sniffing through the traces of green fog as he watched this new world.

Pilot Benson and Co-Pilot Karl were extremely lucky. After being carried by the fart, if they had run into the cheeks, thong or tights, the plane would have crashed and all killed. However, they were lucky enough to pass through the fabric both in the tights and the thong, and were suddenly graced with the sight of Amari’s upper lip dead ahead.
“Pull up!” Frantically shouted Benson as pulled as hard as he could, just leveling out the plane enough to have it hit the center of Amari’s upper lip at a suitable angle.
Luckily for them, Amari has some of the softest, pinkest, cutest lips in the entire university, so what would have been a plane explosion turned into a buoyant crash landing, one of which ended in the plane stopping just before the drop off of the lip into the gaping mouth Amari boasted. The plane was of course ruined, but no one was injured.
Some passengers looked up out of their windows to stare at the receding, gigantic ass of Mabry that was starting to pull away from them, having dispersed its greeb gas across the bedroom. The passengers then looked at each other as if to say:
“We were in that?”

To be continued...

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I’ll upload Chapter 3 in a weeks time. Chapter 3 is going to be some nose and scat content, for those interested.

Chapter 2 - This Was "Snot" The Plan by Skulldeath50
Author's Notes:

This chapter has a lot of nasal material, but also has a good bit of some cleavage and butt, fart content as well. This chapter also only focuses on Karl and Benson, and in the next chapter, we’ll return to the city as well as Hammond and Estes, but more on that at the end of chapter notes.

Regardless, please enjoy, especially those fans of Amari! :)

 

12:05 A.M. - April 3rd

 

“Is everyone all right?” Captain Benson groaned, stretching his bruised left arm as he surveyed the group of about two hundred people that had now formed a ring around him and Karl, and who were mostly dumbstruck at the events that had occurred thus far. They had been rather quick to evacuate the ruined plane, and in only ten minutes time the somber group had all assembled right above Amari’s upper lip, everyone’s shoes covered in a thin layer of saliva. Mabry had long gone to bed next to them, and everything was so peaceful that it almost gave the illusion of being safe right here. However, the loud, strong gusts of wind that flew rhythmically back and forth, emanating from the gaping nostrils of Amari’s nose, reminded them elsewise.

The two nostrils up ahead were black and dark like two foreboding tunnels of snot just up ahead, and dwarfed the large company of two hundred as they braced against the cold air that flew in, and the warm air that flew out. In response to Benson’s question, the general group nodded hesitantly, before one young man spoke up,

“What are we going to do now?” Several murmurs of disdainful agreement rose up among the rest of them. “We’re stranded up here!” He complained.

“We’re stranded everywhere!” Snapped Benson. “There is no ‘safe’ area. We’re out in the wild now boys,” he grew calmer. “But I have no idea what we’re going to do. Karl and I will need to talk about it-”

“Why should you be the ones to talk about?” The young man retorted, advancing over the soft hazelnut skin of Amari to point his finger at the captain of the now-ruined Boeing airbus. “We’re just as qualified as you are in these matters. You’re not pilots anymore, we’re on the ground,” Benson growled.

“Look, if you don’t-” Karl pushed forward a hand at Benson to keep him from quarreling with the young man who had approached him so far.

“He has a point,” Karl shrugged. “Look, this is a country of democracy. We can decide what we need to do like adults, and put it to a vote, okay?” The young man and Benson peered at each other, but eventually decided to the proposed acquisition. There was a general murmur of satisfaction among the rest of the crowd as well.

“That said,” Karl spoke in a yell-whisper, as if his puny voice could somehow wake up the girls. “There’s two important objectives I think all of us here have, is that right? For one, we need to get to safety. The first moment Amari wakes up we’re all going to fly off the face of the earth. And secondly, one of the four beacons, if I’m correct, is in that left nostril right there,” He pointed to the fluctuating hole over behind them, which was oozing a green-yellowish snot from out of the darkness of the nose. “Am I right in these two objectives?”

A majority of thumbs-up appeared throughout the throng. “Here’s my idea: we’ll split up. Me, Benson and any volunteers will choose to go in search of the beacon,” Benson nodded to confirm his will. “Everyone else will find a way off Amari, or a safe place in Amari, and we’ll decide that in a moment. No one is going to force you to come with Benson and me, but--”

“I’ll go,” Said the young man who had challenged Benson, who now was stepping beside the captains of the plane to signal his resolution. Several other stronger men and women stepped forward as well, until a party of about fifteen was formed standing aside.

“Perfect,” Nodded Karl. “Now, as for the rest of you, we now need to vote on which area, or how, you will escape,” The group looked nervously at each other. “Does anyone have any suggestions for escape?”

One mother shrugged. “We could come in the nose with you, couldn’t we? Would it be safe in there, more than out here?” Benson responded to this.

“I don’t think so. The hooded guy said that she had sinus issues, and judging from that snot--” The snot coming out of the left and right nostril, a nasty thick green sludge, was beginning to pile up and flow this way. “--it’s pretty serious. That’s not to mention sneezes or sharp intakes of breath, or stuff like that.” Another older man then stepped forward.

“There was another beacon right inside her… er… rectum, right?” He said. “So why don’t we make that our goal to head to, at least? We could, at the very least, light another beacon and do something good. With our numbers, we might be able to do it.” This idea was rapidly thrown down by scared children and frightened mothers.

“How about this:” Another man spoke up. “From what we’ve seen of her tights, they seem pretty, well, tight. Maybe we can slip under the waistline, and then slowly slide down the curvature of her thighs until we reach the bedsheets, where we find a hole in the fabric and slip out? We’ll be on the bedsheets and can from there make it somewhere safe,” Several thumbs-up went around the group.

“Does anyone have a better idea?” Said Karl, with no answer. “Then so be it. What’s your name sir,” He asked the man who had proposed the idea, who looked about thirty.

The man blushed. “Norman.”

Karl nodded. “Is everyone okay with Norman becoming the leader of this second party?” No responses. “Alright then. We need to disperse quickly. Good luck to you.”

And as quickly as that, the two groups, one much larger than the other, chose to disperse.

 

The First Group - 12:20 A.M. - April 3rd

 

“What is this stuff?” Benson growled with frustration as he began walking through the ankle-high dark green sludge that presented itself just outside Amari’s left nostril’s opening. Karl turned over his shoulder at his fellow captain and raised his eyebrows as if to say, “you really need to ask that?”. Benson returned the look with a glare that would cause some to crap their pants.

“I meant,” Benson clarified haughtily, “What’s wrong with the girl to produce so much of it?” The young man who had challenged Benson turned towards him.

“Could you please shut up?” He said, “And to answer the question, she’s clearly got some sinus trouble--” The young man was interrupted by a warm gust of wind pushed out of the left nostril. “We’re lucky, by the way, that’s she’s stuffed up, or else the force of this breathing would knock us away,” Cold air rushed in from their backs as Amari took in a deep breath within her sleep.

By the time they had gotten almost at the entrance of the left nostril, someone in the group of fifteen exclaimed, “Would you look at that?” out of awe and wonder. Who could blame them? Amari’s humongous nostril rippled with every breath she took, the towering arch way surrounded by smooth tan skin as air slowly billowed in and out through the stuffy mess. The snot here was almost knee-high, and everyone in the group was learning that snot even had an unpleasant smell as they tried their best to maneuver through the slowly pouring liquid that continued to source from the nostril. From what they could see into the darkness, a multitude of nose hairs could be seen wavering stiffly about, most of them either connected in webs of mucus or covered in the gooey solution.

 

Berrrp

 

From beside them, Mabry let a fart rip in her sleep, the sound muffled by the bedsheets as the group could perceive a few slight hints of green fog start to leak out of the rippling asscheeks. The group shivered as they thought of how they had once been able to survive within that beast as their empathy went out to those who were still in the gut of the beast. Mabry, who was woken up by her own flatulence, groggily turned over to her side, facing away from the group, and reached a lazy hand over to her backside, where she scratched the area where now the green fog was pouring out.

Everyone in the group on Amari was thunderstruck by just how big her butt seemed to them from here. The massive globes of flesh jiggled and wobbled as if in submission to Mabry’s every desire, and they were so in awe, that they could hardly smell the burrito scent that was slowly drifting over their heads. Just as they were beginning to notice it, however, Amari breathed in through her nose, sucking in the scent and fog as she unwittingly purged the torture for the group just under her left nostril. Mabry, the near-sleeping giant, yawned, rolled-over again, and quickly fell back asleep.

Amari, on the over hand, was awoken by a beefy scent suddenly entering her nose. Her first impulse, when she woke up, was to run to the bathroom, because she thought she smelled one of hers, but was relieved when she saw Mabry next to her reach over to scratch her ass before falling back asleep. Amari herself was planning on losing consciousness once again, but right before she could do she felt the familiar sensation of a runny nose underneath her left nostril.

Groaning as she raised herself upright, Amari stretched out her hands as she reached her right index finger to the area under her nose and dragged her finger across it, picking up the snot that had thus far collected there. Now having a tissue, and not wanting to get out of bed to get one, she decided to do what Danica had once termed “Banking the snot”. She pushed her thick index finger into her left nostril, pushing through the tangle and lake of snot already deposited there until she had gone as far as she could go. Once there, she wiggled her finger around until she was able to scrape it along the slimy walls of her nose, until most of the snot had been “banked”. Pulling her finger, out, she still perceived that a bit of snot was still on there. Not wanting to waste any more time, she figured “It’s just what my body produces” and stuck the rest of the finger in her mouth, sucking on the tip where the snot had been until she was able to feel that all of it had come off.

Taking her finger out, Amari laid down once again and happily fell asleep.

She was, however, blissfully unaware of the major impact she had caused on the small group of fifteen. It was, in fact, the disgusting snot that had saved the group from falling when she first sat up, due to their shins being stuck in the pasty mucus. They all howled as the world suddenly turned on a right angle; they were left hanging from the little bit of snot that would for sure, they thought, not hold them much longer. Luckily (or perhaps unluckily) for them, they soon saw a hazlenut-colored, humongous oily finger soon approaching them, and they were hardly able to react before they, and the mucus, were scooped up and placed in a little mountain of snot now placed directly in Amari’s finger.

For most of them, they were close enough to the surface of this hill of snot to break free and breath in fresh air. However, five of them ware too deep within the snot to swim through the snot-like surface, and thus, within the new few minutes, were drowned by the horrible byproduct of Amari’s immune system.

The survivors screamed as they saw the large nostril they had been taken away from suddenly zoom up in their vision as they were brought back closer to it, than screamed all the louder as they felt themselves enter the moist, dank and dark domain of her left nostril. Their yells were cut short as the finger pushed through walls and spiderwebs of mucus and boogers, and their energy was instead spent trying to work through the tangles that were quickly entrapping them in order that they may breathe. Finally, the group felt themselves pushed against the coated inner wall of Amari’s inner nostril, and they were dragged and spread across the bottom of the nose as Amari rubbed her finger across it. Here, everyone still living was deposited but one--everyone but the young man was thrown violently into waterfalls and webs of mucus in the naval cavity that desperately needed a tissue, and as they writhed against the tar of their torment, the finger, still with a good bit of snot on it, withdrew, carrying with it the young man, who was unable to be deposited.

The young man (whose name was Glenn) screamed and hollered as he felt himself pulled out of the nose, before he got an unpleasant close-up look again at Amari’s nose right above him, before the finger moved and placed him directly above her soft, pink lips, which Glenn adored for a few seconds before he felt himself pushed toward it, then against it, the soft saliva-coated lips passing over Glenn’s tiny frame as he felt himself enter the humid maw of Amari’s mouth. He felt the smooth wetness of Amari’s tongue brace against him, and in a moment, he was free--free from the snot-covered finger at least, but as he broke free, he began sliding down the length of the tongue until he felt himself dropping through a warm, humid cavern.

His screams echoed all the way down Amari’s throat until he reached her stomach.

 

The Second Group - 12:20 A.M.

 

When the group of almost 200 passengers reached the ledge of Amari’s lips, they very quickly encountered the first problem in their plan. The wide-open mouth couldn’t be crossed, and to go around it would take too long and be too far to go anyways. It had actually been Amari’s sitting up that had saved them. A bit after Mabry’s sleepy toot next to him, the group felt themselves being slid forward as Amari lazily got up. The group echoed a chorusing yell as they began to plummet over Amari’s mouth, then screamed even louder as they were greeted with the sight of Amari’s humongous C-Cup cleavage visible from atop her sports bra.

While Amari didn’t have quite the size of boobs that her friend and roommate Danica had, the bubbly masses still were dominant over the rest of her chubby stomach, and on days where Amari would where her sports bra to the university, other boys would constantly try to place themselves higher-up than her, if only to get a top-down view at the beautiful, large crack and the glossy mounds of flesh on either side of it. Thus, the group of 200 passengers was now falling directly past Amari’s neck and towards this beautiful crack and boobs, as most stopped their yelling to look on in awe at the wonder of the thick girl.

The area where the passengers fell varied greatly. Some fell straight on through the crack of doom, while others hit the top of either side of the globes and immediately bounced off the flexible skin, only to very soon slide down the silky skin to join the others in the crack below, who were currently being smooshed in between the somewhat sweaty globes of flesh as they fought to get themselves unpinned from the heavy mass on either side of them. Fortunately, when Amari began to lay back down again, it was enough movement to make her breasts swing widely back and forth, giving the group the ability to become free and begin to slide down her stomach, through the holes in the fabric of the sports bra, and ultimately to the slight hill that made up Amari’s exposed gut as she lay asleep, uncovered by any blankets due to the heat of the dorm.

Norman, the older man who had taken charge of the group of ragtag passengers, looked around as if to make sure everyone had made it to the spongy ground surrounding Amari’s bellyhole that they were now on. Asking if everyone was okay, he was answered in the affirmative, as Amari’s skin was smooth and buoyant enough to support the fall and slide. Norman laughed. “Well then I guess she helped us, then, didn’t she?” Finding no one was in the moods for a jest, he straightened his face. “But I guess we’ll keep heading for the waistline.”

And thus they did. Climbing up the steady hill of Amari’s gut yielded them an impressive view of both Danica and Mabry on either side of the sleeping giant they were currently on, the size of all three girls in mass being almost too large for the miniscule humans to handle. A gaping, slightly-smelly crater next to them was none other than Amari’s belly button. As they began to descend the hill to meet with her waistline, the gut underneath shook as in an earthquake was occurring, the gut sending ripples as---

 

Pppppppsssshhhhh….

 

A large, sizzling SBD emanate from underneath the group, shaking Amari’s belly fat as it did so. They looked out to the tight waistline band of the tights they were destined to reach soon, and saw a bit of dark orange-colored gas seeping from under the view non-tight areas of the band. Norman shivered, but told the group to stay resolute in his idea, or else they were doomed.

As they approached, the smell of rotten cheese and rancid milk assaulted them, at some bent over either to gag or to puke just at the faint traces of smell they were picking up at this size. Norman carefully walked over to the waistband that wrapped tightly around Amari’s thick hips and thighs, and, watched by the rest of the group, carefully slid under it, only to come back a moment later, coughing and wheezing.

“It’s only worse in there,” He sputtered. “The girl’s made a Dutch Oven of her tights, and she doesn’t wear any Spandex, as far as I can tell. Does anyone have any other ideas?” He almost pleaded. No one raised their hands, but no one wanted to enter into Amari’s homemade dutch oven either. What were they going to do?

Amari reached her hand over to her gut as she suddenly awoke yet again to her stomach sending awful spasms through her gastrointestinal tract. Without much hesitation, she knew what her body had to do. Carefully getting out of bed, Amari made her way groggily over to the bathroom, where she opened the door, hunched over and clenching her gut, and as quickly as she could she took off her pants and plopped her ass onto the toilet, where immediately the gas, mixed in with some diarrhea, started.

Sighing from relief at the feeling of dumping yet more of her gut out, she felt another displeasure back up in her left nostril, where she could feel a big booger had made itself welcome. Knowing that she was alone, Amari began to stick her finger into her nose, reaching around until she found the booger that had displeased her, before flicking it off somewhere in the bathroom. However, her nose still felt stuffy, so she reached over for a nearby Kleenex and blew her nose into the soft cloth, feeling the snot within her nose dissipate into the tissue. Having finished, she brought the snot-filled tissue up to her nose, to inspect it, as she always liked to do with these things, out of some morbid curiosity. Nothing but green, sloppy mucus awaited her, so with disgust, she threw the snot-filled rag into the toilet she was sitting on, before dumping a few more SBDs into the toilet and calling it a night, she returned to the bed, much relieved, finally feeling that her stomach was truly purged of the two cheesy burritos.

Amari plopped her humongous ass onto the bed, and in a few minutes, fell happily asleep.

 

The First Group - 12:35 A.M.

 

Captain Benson groaned as he struggled to pull himself free from the cocoon of snot that had developed around him. He was hanging free from any structure, only supported by a few thick trails of snot that joined onto to several nearby mountain-sized boulders he could only assume were boogers. He, as well of the other remaining fourteen explorers, found themselves relatively nearby to each other, and soon began calling out to each other in fright.

Most of them, it turned out, where in similar cocoons, with only a handful having broken free already and made their way to the nostril’s floor, where they still were waist-high in rapidly thinning snot that was beginning to pour like a river through Amari’s nose. Indeed--the snot was thinning, which was why very soon all thirteen of them had escaped their dangled prisons and made it to the current below, where they quickly climbed on top of a smaller booger, which had clearly been in Amari’s nostril for rather a long time, as it was hard and crumbly.

They looked with awe at the world around them, only now beginning to appreciate the chaos of the interior of Amari’s nose. Boogers hung from every corner--some oozing snot while others were dry like the ones they sat on. Mucus was protruding from every corner, while (as mentioned before) snot ran in a quick sludge towards the nearby opening of light that was her nostril. Thick spurts of nose hairs were all around them, but were immobile, covered in the excrement of Amari’s nose. Most of all, the air that came in and out through here was barely present at all--the strength of the mucus barrier was too much for Amari’s inhales and exhales to pass through.

It was Co-Pilot Karl who had been the one to spot the beacon. As he surveyed in silence the atmosphere around them, like the others with him, he noticed a strange, glowing metallic device that stuck out of the current below, about the size of a person. He pointed out his findings to the other, who very soon rapidly agreed with him that this must be the beacon the hooded one had talked about. The beacon was extremely close--all they had to do was get off the booger, travel down the current a little bit, and it would be directly in their path at the center of the flow. “Well, does anyone want to get it?” Asked Benson to not a single reply. All of them knew that anyone who went down in the river of mucus that far would be unlikely to avoid bein purged from Amari’s nose, and from there, who knew what their fate would be.

“You know what?” Benson growled as he looked at his stricken companions. “I’ll do it. We’re screwed anyways, I’m at least going to be brave. Damn you cowards!” He, without any protest from his conrads, immediately threw himself off the booger, and fell into the slimy goop below. The group watched him navigate through the tar-like substance to the metal receiver that they had sought after.

Once there, Benson, managed to grab hold and clutch onto the device, which was about his size, and from there was able to avoid the current that threatened to pull him away. Quickly profiling the device, he saw a small button on the side of the machine, which he quickly struck his hand against. Suddenly, the device, which was glowing fluorescently before, lit up to such extremes that all the nasal cavity became clear as day. All, including even the cynical Benson, gave a cheer of both satisfaction and relief.

Their joy was short-lived, for it was at this time that Amari awoke, and with it, turned ninety degrees once again as she made her way to the toilet. The current that had previously been slowly making its way out of the nose quickly succumbed to the power of gravity and began flowing with such a current that Benson’s grasp to the beacon was destroyed, and his sputtering form pulled down with the rest of the mucus to Amari’s upper lip.

The group on top of the booger’s world was rocked to. They found themselves thrown from the booger, and back onto (as a whole) a large web of snot that hadn’t thinned yet, where they attempted to break through the glob of hanging mucus to be able to breath, which all were able to do as they fought for the limited space in the large glob of nasty excrement. By the time they broke through, they were able to see in clarity Amari’s finger enter once again into the dominion of the noise, eclipsing out the light that had previously been at the nostril, and snaking past them, grab onto one of the biggest boogers she had in her nose. The group watched in a strange cult-like silence as Amari’s finger hung onto this burger, her fingernail digging into the soft mass, before it was brought out and the group released a breath they didn’t know they were holding.

However, just as they thought they were safe, the light from the opening of the nostril was blocked once again--this time by a tissue. They were unable to realize this, however, before a sudden heavy gust of wind from behind them blew them, almost all the boogers and the snot all around them, forward in such a mighty gust that the next thing they perceived was hitting some soft material, then a heavy load of mucus being dumped on the from behind. They were too deep within the pile of excrement Amari had produced to even hope of breaking the surface for air. They watched with suffocating hope they pupil of Amari’s left eye, observing what she had blown out of her nose, through the green filter of snot, before they had the sensation of falling.

Those who still had breath left looked up through the green-filtered world above them to see what looked like a humongous bowl all around them, and dead center atop them were two humongous globes wrapped around Amari’s anus, which hissed as it produced the last sound any of them would ever hear…

 

PppppPPPPssssSSShhhhHhhPPP

 

The Second Group - 12:35 A.M.

 

Before Amari had gotten up, the group of passengers had several times seen if it could stand the air within Amari’s dutch oven for any suspended length of tim. Unfortunately, it proved to be futile. Even the most stolid among them only lasted thirty seconds before they too came out of the gate of the tights gasping for air and relief from the toxic scent that now encompassed their being and followed them like a wraith. In some ways, it first seemed, Amari’s sudden getting up had proved to be a saviour once again from their problem.

For, Amari, when she got up, lifted up from her left side before fully straightening up, so instead of falling directly into her crotch area (certain doom for them, no doubt), they felt themselves falling to the right, and then hitting the soft bedsheets above which Amari rested. The bedsheets were hot from Amari’s putrid flatulence, but otherwise, didn’t smell quite too bad, but there was still gagging as the group recovered from their second buoyant fall to observe the shape of Amari’s swinging hips leaving them for the direction of the bathroom.

“Is everyone okay?” was yelled by someone in the crowd, and was answered once again with several careful yesses, though no one wanted to open their mouth, for the scent of Amari’s farts had soaked through her tights down here, and orange fog was slowly lifting off the bedsheets.

They were too exhausted, however, from their large hike and two falls, to get up and move away from the stench, so they choose to rest there for the time being until they figured out a better plan of approach to escape entirely form what appeared to be a futile struggle.

Alas, they forgot one thing--Amari planned on coming back. When the group turned around, towards the direction of the bathroom, and perceived that the gargantuan Amari was making her way over to them again, they knew their fate, and there was no stopping it now.

Frightened, they began to scramble in any direction they could, trying their best to avoid the ass that had by now started to face them again. As Amari’s, humongous, wobbling doughy left buttcheek, wrapped in black tights, began to approach them slowly, they knew there was no way they could run far enough away, and so many chose to look with one last glimpse at the large butt that would be their end.

The last experience for all 184 passengers was being hit with a soft, firm, somewhat sweaty and definitely stinky mass. Then it was lights out.

 

Amari, sleeping soundly, was blissfully unaware she had killed a complete Boeing 747 airliner and its passengers, save a slight irritation on the center of her left asscheek, like there were little bugs struggling there.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. If you’d like to suggest a future scenario for this story and its three girls, please tell me, I’d love to hear it. With that said, expect the next chapter to focus more on New York City, Estes and Hammond as well as Mabry, and maybe a bit of Danica. Hoped you enjoyed :)

Chapter 3 - The Shows We Watch, The Farts We Brew by Skulldeath50
Author's Notes:

This chapter is pretty long, but is filled to the brim with unaware butt, scat and fart unaware content mainly focused around Mabry! 

Sorry in advance for grammatical errors. I've already taken a long break from this series and didn't wish to delay it any further so my editing/revising was quick and rushed. 

This is by far my favorite chapter so far, but the next one may just take the cake! Please enjoy this gargantuan segment of the story! :)

 

5:30 A.M. - April 3rd

It was a jungle. A fucking jungle, that was what it was, Jude Hammond thought as he gazed up at the humongous ass-crack universe that was all around him. “A jungle,” he muttered out loud with a strange concoction of intrigue and disgust. One thing was quite clear to him, as well as all the other surviving spectators of the fart blast--Mabry did not know how to wipe her own ass. Rivers of cloudy brown fart residue streamed out of her breathing and pulsing anus, diverting around rocks, as well as more recent mooshy, mixtures of turds. The sliver of thong of which Hammond and twenty other survivors stood’s fabric was filled with a mixture of fart residue and sweat, whose glossy texture could also be seen all around Mabry’s biological behind. Unimaginably, just outside the thong, and where Mabry’s humongous Jell-O-like asscheeks were, her butt-skin was always permanently kept clean, shiny, and appeasing to the boys of whom she flouted her assets at when school was in session.

Moans and cries came from other survivors around the swamp that was Mabry’s thin thong, though to the miniscule people, the fabric was as thick as a road, and since Mabry was lying down, gave them a wonderful view upwards as droplets of sweat and fart residue cascaded down from the ravine and anus above them. Several people were badly wounded or hurt, but Hammond was in a good enough position to begin to trek through the sloppy fart-smelling fabric around him and try to find Estes, but to no avail. The noises from Mabry’s biological machine above them, the squelches, the groans, the popping sounds, were still echoing throughout the mass chamber of her asscrack, and overshadowing the moans of the people of the ground, as well as the cries for help. Hammond suddenly tripped, falling face-first into the swampy ground below him, and getting a mouth load of past wet-farts involving burgers, burritos and chili. He gagged and coughed and joined into the chorus of the moaning others--his left arm was badly wounded, but he could still walk on it. But the worse feeling of all down here in this swamp/jungle ass of Mabry was that it could only get worse from here.


Mabry blinked her eyes slowly open, checked the bedside clock and immediately produced a sigh. This hadn’t been the first night this week she had woken up early, and for the first day off of spring break, it certainly wasn’t what she was hopeful for. Amari and Danica, both leaned over away from Mabry and still slumbering, both produced slight snoring sounds. She was about to attempt to go back to sleep when the sound of quiet rushing wind next to her, the feeling of heat touching her left upper thigh and the blanket around Amari’s ass quivering immediately added to an already profound scent across the bedroom of Amari’s signature post-dump SBDs. With the inevitability of that stench lingering in the air for the next hour, Mabry groaned and gave up all hope of going back to sleep, at least in this room. She slowly lifted herself out of bed, her butt sending waves of ripples across her meaty, bubbly flesh as she quietly made her way over to the dorm’s living room and kitchen. Turning on the television to get streaming service, Mandy plopped her cushiony butt onto the couch, sitting straight up for now, and began to scroll through Netflix until she found something interesting or fell asleep, though the latter still remained unlikely since Amari’s “spectral presence” remained even in this room.

She suddenly thought of something and got up again, this time heading towards the refrigerator, where she pulled out the two double cheeseburgers she had been planning to save for later, but decided to have now. They were from that gas station place, but they were extremely good—the only problem was that they produced some of the worst gas Mabel can brew and created awful constipation.

She has previously vowed to never touch one again after the Incident—one of her exes had been head-first into eating her ass (he liked it a bit swampy, so it was a good agreement) when she belted our one of these cheeseburger-farts directly on him. Last time she talked to him, he said that he still tasted the greasy, beefy fart still in his mouth today. But, Mabry thought, she didn’t have any partners currently, so why not binge on some burgers? She brought them back to her seat, sat upright and finally found a good shoe to watch.

She began to devour the first burger mouth wide open, sending bits of beef and cheese flying across the room as she occasionally laughed at the show. Within about a minute, both burgers were happily digesting within Mabry’s inner (and overworked) inner fluids. She patted her slightly chubby stomach and belched, smiling.


Hammond reached over to a stumbling woman, helping her to stand up as the colon up above squelched. He was about to ask her if she had seen someone who looked like Estes when a humongous glob of recent, still-smoldering and soft poop fell directly on top of her, consuming her and suffocating/drowning her as Hammond backed away in horror, more afraid for himself then anyone else.

The ground suddenly began to shake all around them, sending Mabry’s ass pools everywhere as the world rotated 90 degrees. People all around Hammond began dropping to their death as he struggled to latch on to any piece of soggy fabric he could, but to no success. Instead, his savior was the very dirtiness of the bikini itself—Mabry has not changed it in so long that it had folded and twisted like a dishrags, forming a valley that caught Hammond, as well as fifty or so other people, from certain doom.

All of them held tightly for their dear, tiny lives as the world around them began going up and down—Mabry was walking. Then, after a few close calls with turd droplets falling on the group, the ass rotated back 90 degrees again, and the survivors breathed an ecstatic sigh of relief. Mabry was sitting down again.

Unfortunately, just after the buttcheek ripple aftershocks ended, Mabry stood up once again, walked and then sat back down with two burgers—the group of fifty after the second tragedy had been reduced to Hammond and twenty others. The group looked at each other in shock, and notably, there was no sign of relief this time. They had now fully witnessed the unmerciful land of Mabry’s juicy ass.


5:45 A.M. - April 3rd


Mabry laughed as she finished up the greasy fries that had come along with her burger, trying to wipe off the grease from her hand onto her couch with no avail, and then giving up entirely as the show became even better. Over the television noise, however, Mabry heard and felt her stomach give an intense, fighting gurgle as her gut lurched. She cringed, “Woah, those came in early!” before letting her anus fly open.


Brrrrsh!


Mabry smiled as she felt hot air enter her crack and spread itself within her vibrating cheeks, the couch’s cushions muffling the sound of the beefy fart as the hot stench already surrounds Mabry. Sniffing cautiously, she exclaimed, “Taco and chili, not burgers. Maybe tomorrow!” She giggled and went back to the show.


(5:45 again)


Deep within Mabry’s gut, the two digesting burgers slid cautiously around her sloshing, now-upset stomach, waiting for a belch as some of the gas and pressure leaked down into her colon, where fierce cyclones or brown-green gas made visibility impossible for the few still inside Mabry’s body. At once, however, the current within the green fog stopped as her gut lurched and groaned, and the pressure grew exponentially.

As soon as Hammond and the other survivors heard the upset stomach above them gurgle and lurch, and the anus tense up, they knew their first real fart of the day had come. The worst part about it, to Hammond and the other twenty-odd onlookers, was that they could do nothing but cower and hold on to one another atop the swampy thong and hope for the best. As Mabry groaned up above them, the anus ripped open and-


BBBRRRSH!


A warm stream of (thankfully) dry gas shot out of Mabry’s ass in all directions, sending the fresh, albeit awful, scent of chili and a taco-run all across the dutch oven of her crack, filling up the small space in under a second with a thick cloud of brown-green liquid that only began to dissipate when Mabry lifted one thigh upwards so that she too could obtain a scent of the stinker she had created. Sounds of choking and wheezing, as well as gagging, come all around from the startled group as they looked through the now light fog at the crack all around them, only to see it was still unchanged, wondering how an ass so pretty on the outside could be so hellishly disgusting up close.


Estes too felt the warm stream of air wash across his body, as he too had survived the initial gas explosion that had knocked him out of Mabry’s warm rectum. Unfortunately, unlike his partner Hammond, he had not made it all the way to her thong, but instead had bounced along the soft, sweaty skin of her crack until he landed luckily into a soft piece of poop from the day before yesterday’s unleashment of broccoli cheese casserole. The only problem was that he had been stuck there all night, unable to pull himself free of the sticky turd which had almost consumed him, the only piece still outside the refuse was his head and left arm. Otherwise, he was fine. The boulder of poo was about the size of a house to him, and was located just to the left of the anus, which he had a closer view at then he would have liked. He had spent the hours Mabry had spent asleep dodging streams of hot sweat and avoided drowning in fart residue when he wasn’t trying to get him self free, and carefully watching the puckering sphincter just a little ways away from him. He could feel and hear every single even minute noise production of her body. Thus, when Mabry had let out this first toot, he had a first row seat as the anus and land around him began to bulge and expel the trumpeting blast of gas.

His piece of quickly-hardening refuse, however, remained unshaken and rooted to its spot as Estes was forced to breath in mouthful after mouthful of disgusting, rotten-egg smelling gasses. It was certain that Hammond was likely dead, he thought as he the gas slowly began to escape from the dutch oven and left only a light fog as a remnant, so all he could care about right now was himself.


Mabry sat patting her tummy in content as she carefully observed her boobs, partially distracted from the show in front of her. Amari has lately been showing off her impressive cleavage, and Mabry’s well-rounded but ultimately only C-cup level boobies weren’t quite as impressive in retrospect. In this careful observation, however, a knock at her body’s backdoor quickly got her attention. “You guys have been brewing all night, I guess” she shrugged as she let out another satisfying and awe-inspiring fart.


BLLLRT!


Hammond braced for impact as the gut above them churned and lurched, and a even warmer blast of gas hit the last group of survivors. This one was a bit wet, however, and the entire group was showered in half-slimy fart residue and little minute pieces of refuse as they threw themselves down in agony at the awful beefy scent the gorgeous ass and anus has concocted within her rectum. An undigested kernel of corn, as big as a mansion and covered in refuse paste, flew out of Mabry and landed smack-dab in the middle of the survivors, crushing a few and sending the thong rippling with Mabry’s ass as the group looked through the thick fog in wonder at the corn, which had originally been in Amari’s expired chili she had eaten last night.

“How,” Hammond explained, “can such a pretty girl have such awful gas! Jesus christ!” He shouted in frustration over the screaming group, trying to wave his hand in the air to dispel the gas all around him to no avail, since Mabry didn’t lift her thigh this time and thus the accumulated gas didn’t dissipate, forcing both Hammond and Estes to sit in excruciating bad farts for the next half-hour as Mabry continued to let out increasingly wet gas and not destroy the dutch oven within herself.


Bllrp! BRRRAP! Brrrrr-BRIP!


Estes cried in agony, as he attempted to breath through the horrible beefy scent all around him, actually believing that he would suffocate in a few minutes under the constant half-hour barrage of all kinds of gas of shapes and sizes. The wetness of some of the latter farts had completely changed the landscape of Mabry’s ass, making it even more swampy, and giving Estes a couple close calls with missiles of refuse and undigested corn, beef and cheese. When was this going to end?


Brrrrrpp--BRAP! Brp-Brp-Brp! BRUrrrrpppiish…


6:30 A.M. - April 3rd


Brap!


Mabry grunted as she pushed out what she hoped to be the last piece of gas for the night, still binging the show that she was now coming quite to enjoy. She kind of liked the gas, actually, now that she thought about it, as she let out a surprisingly rare SBD from her backside. It kept the area within her thong warm, and now the couch kind of smelled like her stench, now. It was satisfying, she surmised, in a weird way.

She turned to the archway to the living room as she heard the gentle grunt of Amari as she too got out of bed and made her way to the living room. Amari yawned and gestured to Mabry. “Still not getting to sleep very well?” Mabry resisted another urge to pass gas and nodded as Amari began to come over to the sofa. Amari gave a gutteral sniff through her left nostril. “My sinuses are just killing me this year. Hey, do you happen to know that the toilet in there is clogged up?”

Mabry cringed. “Did you have your diarrhea again last night?”

“Yeah, worse than before. It’s like a mountain of shit in there.”

“I’ll take care of it, if you want.”

“Thanks Maybs,” Amari smiled and came over to the couch, “What are you watching, is this-” She gave a gasp as Mabry bashfully smiled. “Ew Maybs, what did you eat? At least now I’m grateful for my cold, yeesh! I think I’m going back to bed,” And with that, Amari got up and went back to her room as Mabry let out another burst.

Mabry was thankful that her friend had left, because she suddenly felt an itching sensation that seemed to be happening on her thong. She lifted one thigh up and reached into her crack, pushing the thong and rubbing it against her anus and inside of her crack as the itching sensation slowly began to dissipate the more she rubbed. Finally satisfied, Mabry brought her hand back out and put it up to her eyes to make sure that none of the crap that was surely back there got on her hand.

Sure enough, she peered with disgust at a little pebble of poop that had ended up on her index finger. She gave out a complaint of disgust and was about to go up to the kitchen and rinse her hands when one of her favorite characters on the TV show came on, and Mabry was immediately enthralled. Choosing not to mess with the little ass-booger, she wiped her finger onto the couch next to her. She laughed at a joke on the TV, gave out another small toot, and continued watching.


Hammond and the group had been trying to lift the huge corn kernel off of the two trapped bodies underneath, and were initially successful, managing to flip the poo-encrusted corn over and confirm, unfortunately, that the two were dead. Sadly for them, this movement of the kernel of corn shifting on Mabry’s fragile thong was just enough movement for the gigantic girl to notice, and this was the itching sensation that she experienced. In total surprise for the thong survivors, the ground below them suddenly began to push upward, and they were throttled quickly through the gas and swampy ass, rubbing against Mabry’s sweaty asscheeks as the anus began to loom closer and closer, ever so quickly drawing towards them. They let out a scream as impact happened. Plenty of people were immediately thrown into Mabry’s rectum and ended up landing face-first into the taco and chili turd that had advanced and was now stationed just inside the sphincter, where they quickly suffocated amidst the now unlivable atmosphere inside Mabry’s ass.

Hammond was the only one still holding on as he was dragged and swiped across the swampy landscape around him, being covered in gooey fart residue, splattered with chunky bits of refuse and battered with steaming sweat until he too was eventually thrown off at an angle so that he landed on the lip of her anus and sphincter, and was given an astounding view of two different worlds that even he had to take a second to observe as the finger and thong descended back to their normal positions.

On one side of him lay the awful sight of the swamp all around him, and the slightly rippling cheeks and thin thongs pressed against the visible cushions of the couch. On the other, through the dark, he could see through the gas to observe the humongous turd waiting just inside her anus, as if about to pounce. He ogled at this (oddly) beautiful sight until he heard the sound of moaning come from near him. He looked on with amazement at two other survivors who had landed on the lip of the anus too, and as the ground he stood on puckered and shook, he reached over to them and helped the two lightly wounded survivors up with his good hand. All of a sudden, the land they stood on began to bulge, and the gas in the anus stopped moving as a beating pressure began to rise. Hammond and the two other wordlessly began to try to find a wrinkle in the sphincter that they could hold on to as Mabry was alerted of an upset stomach.


BRRppp-Phirp!


What had been a toot for Mabry had sprayed the three survivors all over with juices, and had barely kept them still on the sphincter. They all silently took in the gas with disgust until Hammond looked at the others with resignation: “What do we do now?”


Estes also was impacted by Mabry’s itching sensation. The good news was that the concentration of gas was so thick at this point that he was about to suffocate, and thus, in a way, Mabry saved him, but the bad news was that her action would ultimately lead to a delayed albeit just as awful sequence of events. As he was continued to be assaulted upon by the sexy girl’s flatulence, he saw the thong and the index finger come towards him as a humongous mass, and could do absolutely nothing in defense as the Mabry’s grease-covered finger swept him up, the sticky poo sticking to her finger as Estes immediately was forced to swallow a mixture of grease and sweat. However, a glorious moment came as Mabry’s finger receded from her ass, and for the first time in almost twelve hours, he could finally breath fresh air as a gargantuan thigh, stomach, breast, mouth then nose all surrounded by a living room came up around him. He fawned over the excellently thick thighs, the perfectly round cleavage and the soft, pink, and moist lips still covered in little bits of burger and fries. But the most wondrous sight of all was when he was lifted up in front of her eye as she looked down on him in disgust, her brilliant brown iris taking up his entire view of the world in front of him. He gasped as this iris was taken away from him, and his view was quickly the seat of a dorm-room couch as Mabry dragged and wiped the poo along the seat next to her.

The refuse at this point finally released a breathless Estes, still in shock at the sudden sequence of events that had followed the itching Mabry had done. Right next to him lay Mabry’s exposed, succulent thighs and her amazing ass, which he got a better look at when she briefly got up to turn up the volume of the TV, the rippling bubbly flesh right in front of him. It was amazing that it was so beautiful from this angle, and he could hardly believe he was in it at all. He wanted so badly to go over and touch her thick thighs as well, but the distance, while small, would be insurmountable to someone as tiny as him. Besides, he had other problems to deal with that were much more important with this lust. Trying to clean off the remaining bits of turd on his clothes, and in shock, he simply sat down and watched the show with Mabry laughing, sending tidal waves through the couch, beside him.


7:00 A.M. - April 3rd

Mabry hadn’t had gas in a while, but her exposed and chubby stomach visually rippled as her gut churned and lurched. “That chili,” she grunted as pressure in her ass intensified. “Is really ready to go…” She clenched her stomach and bit her lip in pain, trying to suppress the bodily urge until the episode was over--it was only a few minutes anyways. She held as tightly as possible, and was successful, until a certain joke in the show made her laugh, and thus, release the pressure:


BBBBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPP---blup-blurp-brpbrp...brrr


A good five-second, wet-filled fart sent waves throughout her bubbly flesh as a hot torrent gas escaped her anus, filling the dutch oven of her crack with incredible heat. At first, the experience was satisfying, until near the end of the fart, she felt the fart get a little bit more than wet, and could feel something wet sticking out of her anus. “Damn, gets me every time,” She exclaimed as she began to get up and head towards the nearby bathroom…


Hammond and the other two survivors had spent the half-hour from the last fart generally quite peacefully, since Mabry’s pent up pressure and gas had mostly been deposited, and aside from looking suspiciously at the chili-turd, which was now just inside the rectum, they even found time to be half light-hearted and time for idle chit-chat. The current discussion was on the incredulity that the turd, that was once behind even the city, was now just about to be sent out through the sphincter. There was, however, a certain grimness to the group--they knew they were doomed the second Mabry thought fit to use the restroom, and thus, weren’t even attempting to try to survive. Hammond was sure he would die in mediocrity.

Nonetheless, when Mabry’s stomach churned and gurgled the loudest it had thus far, a clear sign of the approaching bowel movement they had been warned of, the group made sure to avoid the quaking ground as the ground they stood on bulged out like a balloon from the greatly-increasing pressure from inside the rectum. They were braced, obviously prepared for yet another merciless fart, but were surprised when the ground tensed up and the gas didn’t come--instead, only the pressure kept increasing. Mabry was holding in the fart. Hammond laughed grimly, “Well, at least we can now-”

An explosion of gas, heat and refuse hit them all at once as brown fog flew out of the anus. They would have all been thrown forward and smacked into the thong once again if not for the refuse behind them--the turd had caught up and flown through the anus itself by about an inch, and the rounded tip of sticky, solid turd caught them and trapped them at the very peak of the humongous foot-long crap of taco-runs and chili. There was no laughing anymore as the group felt Mabry stand up and begin making her way to the bathroom…


7:05 A.M. - April 3rd


Estes had seen the whole ordeal next to him with the same amount of wonder as before. He was now beginning to kind of like the idea of him being inside Mabry’s ass, her being so cute and all, as weird as it sounded to him. He almost… wanted to be in there, even though it had multiple times almost been his death. The still-lingering scent of rotten eggs and beef certainly still smelled something awful, but now there was a sort of pleasure within the stench that he enjoyed. He admired the Jell-O texture of Mabry’s buttcheeks as she ran off to the bathroom in a hurry, and almost wished she would come back again soon.


Amari blinked her eyes open for a second time, and immediately gave up any chance of sleeping in any later. She looked on with envy at the still-sleeping Danica and got out of bed and went over to the desk, where she blew her nose and admired the mountain of snot she had produced on the tissue before throwing it away. She needed to take a dump, already, she could feel, but the bathroom was currently occupied, apparently by Mabry, she guessed. She would just have to wait, which was fine by her, even though Mabry took notoriously long times when taking craps.

The show that Mabry was watching was still on, so Amari took out her phone to order the girls breakfast, then walked over to the living room to resume watching until she fully woke up or got to use the restroom. She was still in her tight yoga pants and sports bra as she made her way over to the couch and plopped her large, doughy ass onto the seat. Maybe the show was good after all?


Estes had thought that Mabry had looked cute, but when the other girl entered the room, presumably, he thought, Amari, he could find no one sexier then her. Cleavage packed together within a D-Cup sports bra and a firm, but resilient ass sticking through tight yoga pants immediately came into boisterous view as Amari swung her humongous hips over to the couch. Her butt, Estes thought, stuck out at least two inches from her already well filled out thighs, and was the biggest he had ever seen. In a strange way, he was happy (yet a bit scared) when Amari hovered this gargantuan, wobbling ass right above him and began to swing it down on top of him…

 

(to be continued)

End Notes:

Thanks for reading as always! The next chapter will cover Mabry's adventure in the bathroom and Estes's attempts to avoid death within Amari's lovely ass. 

Also, please leave a review so that I can better increase the quality of my story to match my readers. It really does help!

Chapter 4 - The Gargantuan Goddess by Skulldeath50
Author's Notes:

Content - A lot of ass and farts, some scat and vore at the end.

This is one of my new favorite chapters, so please enjoy! :)

Chapter 4 


7:05 A.M. - April 3rd


Amari sat down on the couch, sitting up straight, and started watching the show Mabry had left on. She had seen this episode before, but she didn’t want to make Mabry mad when she finally chose to leave the restroom. A few minutes passed, and ripples began making their way across Amari’s exposed tummy, her gut greatly upset at the still-remaining digesting chunks of cheese burrito. She groaned and clenched her belly, feeling that all too-familiar primal urge begin to initiate at her backdoor. She lifted up her right thigh, grunted, and let out a long, satisfying, and thankfully dry SBD. With her satisfying work done, she sighed and went back to watching the show.


Amari’s ass had slammed down just about an foot (in Estes’s perspective) to the left, which gave Estes a wonderful first-row seat to the gargantuan doughy flesh, just barely held tightly behind stretched blac yoga pants, plop down like a big piece of raw batter next to him, sending slight ripples but more or less jiggling as a whole as Amari positioned her humongous backside into a comfortable position. Immediately, due to Amari’s rather large weight, the couch that Estes was standing on began to cave into the massive structure, and Estes fell and slid down until he was right next to him, a move that he wasn’t all to disappointed with.

Her ass was so big, and he was so small, that her rounded-out right buttcheek flesh formed a large shelter over his head, and the slightly salty odor of sweat and a touch of BO dominated  the world around him. He could hardly believe himself when he reached down and lightly touched Amari’s wondrous fat, and immediately, he didn’t regret. Unlike Mabry, where he would have created tiny shockwaves with this movement, Amari’s right buttcheek began to lightly jiggle back and forth as a whole mass, the light, dense fat reacting to even the most tiny of touches as Estes looked in awe and wonder at the chain of events he had created. Without resisting, he once again tapped his hand onto her warm, buttery flesh, and once again, the black surface of her yoga pants reacted the same way, only with more jiggle this time. The force of the impact was so great, in fact, that a droplet of sweat about the size of a small trailer fell off the fleshy roof next to him, and he watched the sweat slide down into one of the areas where Amari’s ass met the couch, and Estes cautiously walked over to it. Standing over the puddle of cloudy, warm liquid, he first dipped his hand into the salty-smelling liquid, enjoying the heat the byproduct of Anari’s labor before fully emerging himself into the sweat. A stench of light BO engulfed him as he briefly swam around the mixture, only wishing his Goddess Amari could know how much she gave him. Coming out of the sweat smelling like sweat and Amari’s personal odor, Amari shifted slightly, sending the sweat sliding further beneath her before she resumed her previous position. He slid once again down to her doughy ass and this time stuck out his hand and pushed it into her flesh, the buoyant ass briefly resisting before finally sinking in with his hand, until his finger were surrounded by her warm and slick cheeks.

Amari up above laughed, sending jiggling tremors that threw his hand out from her cheek. He now crept closer and fully body hugged her ass, trying to sink into the dough around him, licking up the droplets of sweat on her yoga pants. Her butt was too firm however, and his advances were rejected by Amari. He chose a different route and decided to get the furthest under her ass he could—the tiny crawl space exactly where her flesh met couch. It worked better this way, though he still wasn’t as emersed within her as much as he would like. 

Suddenly, interrupting Estes’s comfort, Amari’s entire right thigh and cheek lifted up, and he began to roll down the imprinted crator her weight had made on the couch, happily feeling the warmness of where her glorious buttcheek once rested. For a moment, for just a moment, he looked upwards to see the spot where the two domes of flesh met and where the yoga pants were now riding up into her asscrack, where glories certainly awaited.

This view was too hastily interrupted by a hissing sound above him—


Ppppppssssshhhhhh!


Amari’s silent SBD, hitting Estes from the left, threw him far across the couch with its force as scorching hot hear began to slightly scald his skin. Orange had enveloped and surrounded him as he landed softly a few inches away from her form. He stood up, still treating his burns and observing the gas which was quickly dissipating throughout the couch, and took a deep, long sniff. 

And to think that he thought Mabry’s farts was good, he thought after taking his first painful but euphoric scent of the fart. The heat of the fart was much better on Amari, the force, and the smell. Oh, the smell. Imagine spoiled milk, a toss of rotten egg, expired cheese and a ton load of crap all mixed together and amplified by 100. Estes was physically gagging, and what made the fart even better was that even a minute later the stench still hung heavily in the air. He immediately wanted more, and began running in the direction back to Amari…


7:15 A.M.


“Geez Mabry,” Amari said, “How big of a dump can you have?” as she continued watching the show, getting more hungry minute after minute. She had ordered breakfast ages ago and it still hadn’t come! The odor of her first SBD still hung in the air as the sound of Danica walking into the living room began. Amari turned with hope in her eyes at her sleepy friend. “Danny, do we still have those cheese sticks left?” Danica looked suspiciously at her dorm mate.

“Yes, why?”

“Can I have like three? I’m really hungry right now…” her stomach growled as she spoke.

“Oh no you don’t,” Danica shook her head rapidly. “The bed still smells something awful. I’ve got to head to lacrosse practice anyways,” And with that, Danica left the dorm and a hungry Amari behind her. She sighed, but took the alone time to pick her nose until a sneeze finally let loose her nasal gunk. After watching the show for a few more minutes, she decided to get up and fetch the cheese sticks for herself.


Estes was walking back towards Amari’s glorious chunky ass, still sniffing her wonderful gut concoction when all of a sudden the gargantuan body turned toward him, and Estes was gifted a beautiful view of her lovely face, then an even lovelier sight as she began to dig up one of her nostrils with her finger, her pretty nose bulging with the shape of the digit underneath. Amari’s face then suddenly scrunched up and-


Aaaachhhoo!


A shower of snot sprayed from above to a gracious Estes, who when covered with the green sludge began to immediately exalt his new goddess with praise as Amari produced a few sniffs. Estes’s attention was particularly pulled towards a mansion-sized booger that landed near him, but the still juggling butt attracted him more, so he continued to head that way until he found a surprising discovery—there was a small hole in her yoga pant’s fabric right in front of him, invisible to the naked eye but just big enough for him to squeeze through so he could experience all Amari’s smooth skin could offer. He ran with ferocity to the whole, but accidentally tripped just before he got there, and slammed head first with full body propulsion into her ass, which to Estes’s wonder sent the entire cheek vibrating like there was no tomorrow, the doughy flesh moving in harmony in front of him, perfect in all ways. He was about to further investigate just how much force he could put into when Amari suddenly stood up, her hips swinging above him, sending her booty dancing back and forth as she made her way to the kitchen. Estes immediately crafted an excellent idea and executed it by beginning to run in the warm imprint of where his goddess had once been sitting, so that when she came back he could be fully immersed by her. The remaining fart odor here started him gagging again, but he happily pushed through it till he thought he had gotten in a good place. Now only if Amari returned to the right spot.


Amari reached into the fridge and grabbed the remaining four cheese sticks there, looking lustily at then before taking them back to her seat. Her stomach briefly began to protest, and she withheld an gurgle that meant she had to go now. How long was Mabry going to stay in there?

She sat down and resumed watching, but her current gut issues prevented her from immedia eating, so she set the sticks aside as she let out a few quick short SBDs, careful not to let them get… messy. She was notorious already for occasionally crapping the bed, but the couch would be even worse. As she clenched her protesting gut, she looked again at the cheese next to her, and decided to wait just a few more minutes until she settled down a little bit more or Mabry finally got out of the restroom.


Estes saw Amari come back into view from the kitchen, her juicy cleavage swinging and her even juicier booty showing off it’s full potential as it ultimately stood hovering above the minuscule form in its majesty, power and dominance over him. Estes braced himself for impact, hoping that a particularly meaty part of her succulent ass would hit him, and the looming right buttcheek slowly came crashing down upon him and-

He gasped, his mouth suddenly filling with sweat and his nose with the clear remnants of the earlier gas. Both of them were forced against the meaty center of Amari’s left asscheek as she unknowningly was now pinning a human body underneath her. Estes felt her ass finally almost absorb him, parts of it almost closing up around him and surrounding him in juicy, stinky wonder. He began to flail just to see the buoyant reaction of the world around him. Ultimately, though, he had to turn to his side to avoid drowning or suffocation in her juices and doughy flesh.

A new pleasure, though, awaited from this perspective, now that it was his ear pressed against her—he could hear through the vibration of her ass every sound she made: the laughs, the talking, the sniffing, the gurgling, the churning, the sloshing—he heard it all, and the idea of him absorbing into her meaty rear become all the more plausible.

Ultimately, though, he began sliding under her sweaty skin to the left, where hopefully soon he would reach the crack where the yoga pants rode up, and a small sealed-off cavern of flesh would await him, where he could fully experience the upcoming flatulence Amari would gift him.

Most of this cane true except for one fact—in this position Amari was sitting in, the yoga pants actually didn’t ride up, and thus, to truly enter into her wondrous crack, he would have to find a slip through her tights. Luckily for him, Anari’s scorching flatulence had actually burnt little holes in almost every single pants she wore since she had no underwear. He scooted over to the hole as he admired the much higher levels of temperature here, and the gag-inducing stench of both BO and farts. Pushing himself through the tight’s hole, he finally got the sight he was looking for.

After his eyes adjusted to the light, he noticed that this asscrack was far different than Mabry’s—Mabry’s was swampy, while this one was simple sweaty from all the hot farts. The odor of BO almost overpowered the fart stench, and it was clear that when Amari wipes her ass, she did it well. Her booty, even in here, was sparkling clean. The second difference was where in Mabry’s ass the cheeks were spread apart, but Amari’s ass was so big that the two cheeks were packed together, and unfortunately, his view of her anus was obstructed.

He began to walk to the left side of her crack to touch her ass without the middleman of the tights—it was amazing, even juicer, meatier and sexier in person. Covered in a thick layer of sweat but a nice clear shade of pure hazel, he was just about to push himself in the skin when Amari erupted—


Ppppshhh! Posh!


The two rather short SBDs shot out missile streams of extremely fast and scorching hot gas—if he had been still standing in the middle of her crack, where the concentrated stream of air hits, he would have been burned alive. These farts were certainly more attuned to spoiled-milk smelling, and he held vomit within his mouth at such a powerful smell. Most likely, the smell would remain trapped within this crack for hours.

He looked up at the closed off roof above him, and wondered was goddess-like smells awaited up there. But unfortunately for him, there was no plausible way to go up there. His thoughts were interrupted by Amari temporarily shifting her weight, which set her sensitive gut sloshing and brewing—


Pppppppssssss-


A long two-second fart, one that Amari had to physically stop midway to prevent it going wet, once again jetstreamed our of her anus, though this one to Estes smelled even worse, more cheese-like, though perhaps that’s because now the two farts had begun to stack on top of each other in her dutch oven.


Ppppppssssssshhhhhhhhhh-BRIP!


A four-second lovely stream of crap-smelling gas was interrupted by a bet of stinky wetness before Amari quickly shut it down amidst a gurgling gut. That stinky wetness was a little tiny splatter of diarrhea that left a steak along her cheeks and landed as a puddle of chunky goodness right in front of a gagging Estes, who quickly ran over and began to lap up the food his goddess had graciously provided.


Amari had felt the wetness on that last one, and knew that unless Mabry got out in the next minute or two, she would actually crap her pants. In an attempt to undermine this effort, she decided to shift herself on the couch so that she was laying belly-down—perhaps this position would prove easier to hold in in? She looked hungrily over at the four untouched cheese sticks and finally gave up waiting and began to unwrap the first one…


The moment Amari went belly-down was the best moment of the life, because it finally gave him the chance via gravity to see her anus. As the world flipped upside down, he was able to slide his body through the sweaty thin space between her two cheeks, and finally reach her inner asscrack.

When he got there, he immediately began to repeatedly throw up. This inner section was completely different from the outer in all the best ways. Clearly, a mix of bad lactose intolerance and Amari not wiping her butt all the way down led to the mess before him. Covering every single surface was a thick layer of gooey poo and a lake—yes, a lake, of liquid refuse lay all the way up to the sphincter, which was itself covered in turds like a ship with barnacles.

But worst of all was the smell. Literal years after years of farts had accumulated in this tight and compact space—all the pizza and Netflix binges, all of Mama’s homemade chili, all the Pedro’s late-night burrito runs and all the ceaseless amounts of junk food, but most of all the smell pure, undiluted shit was why he couldn’t breath and was puking his guts out in bountiful joy. It was like he found the heart of the jungle and was now reaping the rewards.

Throughout all the gas, he was able to breath and began to swim for the sphincter through the shit lake, dodging little islands of more gooey refuse until he finally reached the sphincter, and stepped over the mountain of turds until he was finally there—standing right in the center of her anus, waiting for her next certain gas to take him away so that he could spend the rest of eternity in here.

Looking inside into her rectum, the swirling gas was so concentrated that he could hardly see at all, but when it cleared up for a moment he was able to see all—the cause of Amari’s current bathroom situation. A whole ocean of diarrhea went as far as the eye could see with continents of mostly undigested shredded mozzarella cheese and bits of ground beef.

He felt the pressure rising and knew doom was just a few seconds away when right near his feet he noticed a strange looking metallic device with a button on it. His mind snapped back to the challenge they were all in—this was one of the beacons! He pressed the button and the beacon was activated, but as the pressure hit its peak, he just wished they could all appreciate his goddess as much as he did


Pppppppsssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh-brp-bro-brp-brub-BRAP


Amari could no longer resist and finally let go, the steaming hot gut concoction stating a dry SBD before a good quarter of her bowels empties out into her tights and ass. She groaned and blushed. When was Mabry going to get the hell out of there?


Estes by all accounts should have died. But luckily for him, before the burning gas had reached him, a rare bubble of fart residue, produced by the Goddess herself, picked him up and carried him in the geyser of fart that went through her crack and tights and was sent up several feet in the air over her upwards-facing ass, before slowly starting to drift back downwards.

Estes was holding his breath the entire time, but was able to notice that the bubble was slightly drifting off course… in fact, it was about to land on the middle of one of Amari’s unwrapped cheese sticks! Estes couldn’t believe his luck—now he could truly be absorbed by Amari and added to her lucious fat! He looked up towards her cute, blushing face as put the first cheese stick (not the one Estes was on) in her mouth.


Amari bit down on the stick in a second, and devoured it in two, thankful for something to eat regardless of the awful situation in her pants. She has unwrapped the other three cheese sticks as well, all of them laying down on the couch next to her, so she grabbed two, one I each hand, and chose to sit straight up again so she could swallow easier, careful not to dirty the couch with her ass’s mess.


Estes was on the middle center of one if the cheese sticks Amari’s greasy little fingers had picked up, and Estes watched her gorgeous hazel eyes inspect both before the first victim was the opposite stick.

He had a front row seat as the stick passed through her glossy, clear and soft pink lips and through her glossy, shiny teeth, before the stick was cut into two and her pretty tongue, that Estus couldn’t wait to be thrown around by, brought the first bite to the end of her throat and quickly repeated the process with the second.


Amari moaned in satisfaction at the taste of one of her favorite foods, but took a cautious glance at the bathroom, where she heard Mabry’s footsteps, which meant she was likely almost done. She maybe swallowed the last stick a little bit too fast though, because a burst of air quickly came throttling upwards:


Brraaap!


A wave of hot air and the smell of both Amari’s breath and partially digesting cheese melded together as a burp that directly hit Estus, who was already lined directly up in front of her sexy lips to experience the whole blast and the subsequent shy blushing Amari produced. He felt himself being pushed forward towards her soft pink pillows as her mouth opened wide, but just before she swallowed him he suddenly felt himself falling, and he clutched tightly to the cheese stick, wondering was what happening-


“You idiot!” Amari exclaimed as she felt her grip on the next cheese stick loosen, and watched the stick fall directly like a spear through her two large boobs. She quickly began to reach down into her cleavage to try to obtain a hold of the stick, but between the slick stick and slick sweat on her boobs, she fished around for it for a good minute before she was able to pull it out. She briefly wondered whether the stick would be too dirty to eat, and to stop herself from second guessing, she quickly threw it inside her mouth and swallowed it whole.


Estes felt himself sliding slowly down Amari’s throat, watching the pink walls glide by as he still licked the salty sweat on his own body that he had picked up in the glorious minute he had spent in her cleavage. He had also been rubbed by her smooth tongue on the way down to—how could it get better?

Well, it did. The sphincter opened up and he and the whole cheese stick, battered with saliva, splashed into a stomach filled with more burritos and cheese sticks than actual foamy liquid between the slimy walls. Using the quickly digesting cheese stick as a raft to temporarily avoid the acid all around him, he looked up at the sphincter to see the final cheese stick slide down and land in a nearby spot. Suddenly, the previously calm foamy liquid began to swell back and forth as the stomach walls began to flail and his stick began to be drawn downwards in a whirlpool like fashion as a deafening roar came from all around…


Amari grabbed her stomach tightly in pain as the upset stomach began to gargle and slosh in the pain of lactose intolerance. “Geez,” she groaned, “I can’t wait for that to happen tonight”

 

She heard the bathroom door open and stood up and started making her way there after a retreating Mabry, not knowing that tomorrow a tiny human she never knew existed would add a little bit more wiggly dough to that large ass of hers.


End Notes:

Next chapter will be focusing on Mabry's trip to the bathroom, just to give you a teaser as to what's to come!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9325