MAJORS/Minors: Deanna's Journey by Kurogane335
Summary:

So... after much relfexion, I decided to share this completed story from my patron. I recommend to read NotSirk's MAJORS/minor main story and also The Subjugation of Rembrandt Logan !

Anyway, I hope you'll like it, I'll update it here and there !


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Futanari, Gentle, Maternal, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 63571 Read: 38465 Published: June 14 2020 Updated: December 06 2021

1. Chapter 1 - A talk with Daddy by Kurogane335

2. Chapter 2 - First Evening by Kurogane335

3. Chapter 3 - Wakey, wakey ! by Kurogane335

4. Chapter 4 - Muy Caliente ! by Kurogane335

5. Chapter 5 - Scars by Kurogane335

6. Chapter 6 - By the poolside by Kurogane335

7. Chapter 7 - Getting ready for work by Kurogane335

8. Chapter 8 - All in a day work by Kurogane335

9. Chapter 9 - A lunch with Maria by Kurogane335

10. Chapter 10 - A supportive hand by Kurogane335

11. Chapter 11 - Healthy couple by Kurogane335

12. Chapter 12 - The Aquarium by Kurogane335

13. Chapter 13 - Take it or leave it! by Kurogane335

14. Chapter 14 - In-flight's lovers by Kurogane335

15. Chapter 15 - Mom’s approval by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 - A talk with Daddy by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Oh yeah, while I think about it, my patron's billing is on pause for July so if you want to pledge, wait for August perhaps ^^

“I know we haven’t talked in a very long time, and it’s entirely my fault” said Daenna Matthewson to her father, who, as always, remained silent.

The gigantic woman sighed as the chill autumn wind played with her black locks, making strands of her hair move as if it had its own life. At 6 m even (19’7), she was the smallest of Shannon and Alejandro’s Matthewson eight children –excluding Gabriel and Isabella, who were twins and Minors to boot. The tallest was obviously Anne, their firstborn and heir apparent. She even made their mom look small, at seven meters and eight centimeters (23’2)! Only when it came to breast size did Shannon remained uncontested. Almost all her daughter had big breasts, even Isabella, but none came close to her size.

Adrian was the next smallest after Deanna, standing at a “measly” 6m12 (20’), but he boasted such a huge penis that he often joked that, his junk had sucked at least 1m50 (5’) out of his height to add to it. The giantess had to admit that, even as addicted to casual sex as she was, she had never seen a dick as huge as her older brother’s. Adrian and she shared a love for orgy, after all, so she knew perfectly his shape and weight. She even had sucked on it once, but they had agreed that it was a little too Lannister for their tastes.

Her three younger siblings who were also Cyclopeans –since the twins were the last born of Alejandro and Shannon- were Aidan, Maria and Ofelia. Aidan was tall, standing at a proud 6m55 (21’5), with a physique so perfect that more than a woman had pursued her, only to be rejected – he was gay, after all. It never ceased to amuse Daenna to see models trying to prove that they could still woo him, only to see him pounding their chauffeurs, bodyguards and the like. When he wanted to, Aidan was able to get his way with any man.

Maria was the second tallest, at seven meters even (23’) and she was chubby. It was a sight to behold, this enormous mass who had nothing of the very muscular frame of normal Cyclopeans at first sight. She had a round belly, the biggest breasts of the children and a sex drive which made even Daenna look like a nun. Maria never went out without at least three boy-toy, Minors with whom she lived and fucked several times a day. Even her older –and smaller- sister found it frightening to see her excuse herself every hour or so to have a round of sex.

Finally, Ofelia was the stricter less prone to fun and games of the lot. She was lithe, almost thin for a Cyclopean, with small breasts, like their paternal grand-mother and aunt. She stood a little over 6m15 (20’2) but often looked taller in high heels and even without them, her aura made her intimidating. From what Deanna had heard, her division – the Human Resources- was run like a clockwork, which seemed pretty normal once you knew Ofi. Deanna’s own Division of Minor Protection was a lot less well-organized, but it still racked quite the profit and helped the poor little babies out there in the world.

It had been a joint agreement between their parents that every child of them learnt how their mother’s business worked – even the Minors! It had led to quite a great deal of arguments back then, because Shannon hadn’t wanted to expose her smallest babies to such a great amount of stress, but finally, she had relented – partially. Gabriel and Isabella had been under Mom’s gaze and hadn’t really fronted a division. Nonetheless, they were presented as shining examples of Minor’s emancipation, and Deanna had had no qualms about using it in her campaigns.

“But, well, you knew all of that already, Daddy” she said, chuckling a little sadly perhaps, even as the sun played with her dark skin- the darker among her siblings.

She looked up and sighed. Even if the warm rays of the summer sun were playing on her body, she felt cold, as always when she came here. Old Creek was a beautiful place, if a sleepy one. But to the 104 years old Cyclopean, it was the resting place of her Daddy. And it made all the beauty here bittersweet, at best. She crouched and deposited several flowers, of all kind, on Alejandro’s tombstone. It was really a simple one, a slab of white stone. As always, tears welled up in her eyes – even if he had died over forty years ago.

“I still miss you, you know? We still miss you. All of us. Mom’s always a mess when she comes back from here… and she didn’t heed your advice, you know? She’s one hundred and thirty-six years, and she has spent the last forty years alone – well, not in a relationship, at least. But you’ve almost become a step-dad, twice. She aborted, thought. A shame, because I really think she needs to have more kids to get better. I know it helps me!”

It was an understatement to say that she had been the most precautious of the Matthewson’s children to have kids of her own. Anna had waited until she was 25 and found the “perfect made” – tall, handsome and rich, to marry to develop the wealth of the family, while Adrian, two years older than Deanna, had had his first bastard at around sixteen. Deanna’s first child came when she was thirteen and a half, after a crazy night away from her parents. Even today, she couldn’t help but chuckle remembering how scandalized everyone had been.

Of course, she had kept the baby, a MAJOR –today a Cyclopean- boy she had named T’Challa, because his father was an exchange student from Nigeria and she loved the Black Panther movie. And he had been the first of many. Unlike even her siblings, she was a true genius, she knew better than all her teachers all years, every years, and she constantly aced all her courses, without trying. Partying and fucking and getting knocked up had been her way to deal with it. She remembered vividly how her little Daddy she loved so much always looked happy to help her, in spite of his grumble.

That’s how she had ended, at her current age, with just a few wrinkles and crow feet, with twenty-seven kids. She had spent most of her teens to fifties knocked up, if she was honest, but it never bothered her. Unlike Maria, who had sex for the sheer pleasure of it, it was the knowledge that she would get pregnant with someone’s baby when she couldn’t even bother to remember their name, which made her feel great. At first, everyone had grumbled, but by now, all her siblings where quite happy to see her tribe come to the family reunions.

She obviously was a grandmother, and she was proud to be not only the first to have given-grandchildren to her parents, but also great-grandchildren. Her older babies had grown up well and while none possessed her vast intellect, nor drive to spawn countless children, they all had had considerable families. All but Mary-Rose, her latest and only Minor child, who, at age sixteen, sometimes chaffed at her Mother’s overprotective nature. But as the head of the Minor Protection –which included the creation of preserves to protect and promote genetic diversity among the smaller human beings- Deanna was very serious when it came to protecting her small baby.

“I would love for you to see them all. We’re so numerous we could end being the main source of Cyclopeans in the future! Can you believe that peoples are starting to apply lineage to us, since apparently, we have stopped popping at random in families with no prior account? Well, the Matthewson Lineage of Cyclopean is the most numerous thanks to me! I should petition for it to be registered as the Deanna Lineage, don’t you think? And… and well, it’s a little bit because of that that I’m here today.”

It was hard to admit, even before a simple tomb, that she was now confused and a little lost. It wasn’t what she was used to. She dominated all her partners, she rarely, if ever, fucked raw other Cyclos, because she loved to be bigger than them. But today, it was a far smaller man which kept her awake at night, fingering herself and doing her best to remain silent, so as to not frighten him. Jason was so small, so frail, compared to her. And he came from such a poor family, having escaped the slums of Los Angeles only because he happened to bump into her car with his bike, two weeks ago.

“I’m… You know, I told you. I would never fall in love. it wasn’t for me. It’s not what I want. Well… turns out it’s not up to me… I think you would like him. He’s got a temper, beneath his fear of Cyclopeans. I can tell he went through a lot, and it makes me fall for him all the harder.”

She wondered what her Daddy would have actually told her about it. While he had never chided her for having so many children – and justifying it because of her superior metabolism- having a daughter falling for a Minor who was barely over a tenth of her age… I think it would have made him uneasy. But I can’t go against my heart. He’s so cute and look so in need of a Mommy and lover. I just need to have him admit it.

Something which was easier said than done, considering that he so far remained at her grand-parents’ house, with Mary-Rose, for their own safety. Not that Old Creek was dangerous, but Deanna tried her best to not stir the sleepy town too much when she came. And even if it now boasted a permanent population of three Minors, ranging from forty to six and five years old, respectively, it was far from usual for two Minor teenagers to roam around. Plus her Aunt Laura was with Grandpa and Grandma, who truly needed the help, now that they were going well into their elderly phase.

“You know… the world has changed so much! Minors are far more numerous, even if they are a lot less than normal MAJORS. And us Cyclopeans… well, we are roughly around 50 000 around the world now, and new changes are happening. Hermaphrodite women – one of my girl even, is one!-, Tiers 3 in greater number… It’s all a bit crazy to be honest, and why Minors-exclusive preserves had to be created, to make sure that your genes weren’t erased from Humanity’s collective legacy.”

She smiled as she imagined how he would have shook his head and said that MAJORS were just crazy. It was how Gabriel and Isabella acted, and they were well into their eighties. They seemed to have ever more hard time accepting some changes, such as following the technology’s evolution. But it made them even cuter, seeing them all grumpy when their mirrors pinged new mails and the like. She could never help herself and often ended laughing her ass out when it happened. But it wasn’t what she would have wanted her dad to help her with.

“He’s so young… Daddy, I… I don’t know how to relate to him, somehow! His mind isn’t shielded, he’s an open book, but it makes everything harder, because I can feel his suspicion, his arousal, his… his everything, really!”

The truth was, the first few nights, when he had slept on a couch, she had spent hours, standing in the dark, listening his dreams and nightmares. She had never felt such an urge, but the way he moved, the way he acted… everything drove her to him, like a moth to a flame. She knew next to nothing about him, when she had been smitten, just his name really. Jason Cutler; she had then made use of her wealth and influence to learn more about him and his family. And what she had discovered had reinforced her drive to seduce the young boy.

At barely sixteen and a half, Jason had fled a house plagued by violence. His parents, both MAJORS, had had four kids, and he was the last. The first two were normal MAJORS, the third an hermaphrodite, particularly brutal and ferocious, apparently. And he, a poor Minor stuck in a very toxic environment, where he wasn’t cared for. He hadn’t been sent to school, and had displayed a blatant lack of home-schooling. He barely knew how to read and write. It was infuriating to still see such poor treatment of Minors in California.

“You should see him Daddy… he has scars and bruises all over. And I think his older sister used to abuse him, even if he doesn’t want to admit it yet. Those nightmares are just too vivid to not be the result of actual events. But I don’t know how to heal him just yet…”

She shivered, thinking about how fucked up Brie Cutler was. Her informants had revealed that she still searched the neighborhoods of LA in search of her brother, and it didn’t seem to be because she was worried about him. Reports states that she wanted her “dick-sleeve” back. That woman was a brawler, apparently known for her viciousness in underground fights in the area. Deanna had understood that she would be a danger for Jason, and had taken action. She had had the girl brought to her, a week ago, while her brother rested in her home.

“I don’t think she knows how to talk. Only scream and bark. It was insufferable. When I stated that her brother had filled the form for Minor to seek refuge to avoid violent family members, she tried to strangle me!”

She had been so shocked that the smaller MAJOR had managed to get her hands around her neck before she reacted. But then, she made sure that Brie wouldn’t bother her ever again, nor Jason for a very, very long time. It was funny how MAJORS failed to realize how powerful Cyclopeans were compared to them. She had soundly broken the girl, leaving her a mess sent to the hospital for the next several weeks, with broken arms, hands and legs. And she had said nothing about it to Jason.

“Anyway, Dad… I need to go now, Grandpa wants us to eat all together, with Aunt Laura, Uncle Paul and their children, and I want to help, so I have to go to the grocery store. Mom will come later in the year, as she always do. Says hi to her from me!”

With tears in her eyes, Deanna leant forward and kissed the tombstone.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Not like that! You need to dodge! There, push this button while pushing the pad that way!” said her latest daughter, laughing.

“It’s harder than you would think! I never had one of those!” replied Jason, sounding amused.

“Is everything alright?” asked Deanna as she entered the restroom to see the two Minor teenagers playing on an old console, she couldn’t really tell which.

“Oh, hi Mom!” chirped Mary-Rose, waving at her from her sitting position on the floor.

“Hi Miss Matthewson” mumbled Jason, blushing abundantly, giving his fair skin a delicious reddish tint, thought the giantess.

Mary-Rose and he were almost perfectly the same age, but the two couldn’t have been more different. Her daughter was chubby, and relatively tall, around 1m75 (5’7), with curvy forms, common among the Matthewson women. She looked stunning, thanks both to her dark skin and curly hair combined with her Asian face and frame, courtesy of her father. Jason looked almost malnourished by comparison, at 1m66 (5’4), his blond hair and blue eyes making him even more vulnerable to the colossus.

“Please Jason. Call me Deanna!” said the Cyclopean woman as she dropped her errands on the counter, looking longingly at the small teenager. “You know that you don’t have to be so guarded around me, or you should by now!”

“Sorry… It’s just that… All of this a little overwhelming to me, Miss… I mean Deanna” he explained, as she slowly took each item out of her bags, never looking away from him.

“Really? Why so? I hope I’m not the one making you feel overwhelmed. I surely would need to take things into my hands to make you feel better then…”

“Mom! Nobody’s blind enough to not understand your innuendos, and it’s gross!” complained Mary-Rose, who belched to show how disgusted she was. “Seriously, Jason could be your son.”

“Or my great-grandson!” huffed Deanna, not liking her daughter’s tone very much. “It should be seen as a strength, my dear” she added softly to her crush. “It means we could grow old together and that I’m quite able to take care of you and you alone very soon.”

“Bah! I’ll be going in my room! I don’t want to hear anything else about it tonight. It’s just fucking gross that you want to date my new friend is all!” huffed Mary-Rose, jumping on her feet.

Deanna shook her head and sighed. She had explained everything to her daughter as soon as she realized that she couldn’t just have a flick with Jason. But the teenage girl really didn’t took it well. It had been a heated argument even as the rescued kid had been treated by one of her older kid, Alejandro, who looked so much like his grand-father, with a darker skin however. Thankfully, he hadn’t heard her yelling at Mary-Rose, even if the Cyclopean mother was almost certain that he had been “enlightened” by her lastborn, considering how guarded he was now.

“What are you playing at?” she asked, once she had finished unpacking and put everything in its place. “I’m afraid I don’t recognize the game.”

“It’s Diablo III on Switch” mumbled Jason, looking away and fidgeting. “I… I don’t think it’ll…”

“Of course! I should have recognized it! I’m surprised you want to play it. It’s even older than me! Should I guess that you really like retro-gaming?” she said, interrupting him while sitting just next to him, so he would be almost grazed by her wide ass.

“I… I… I never had the opportunity to play any console game” he stuttered, trying to move away from her a little, but she kept him in place by letting her right arm fall on his other side, making use of her vastly superior size.

Even sitting next to each other, she towered over him. He barely cleared her navel that way, which meant that if he tried to look up to her, he had to glance over her wide breasts. Which made him gulp, all the time. He had a real hard time looking higher at her face, and when he finally managed to do, she smiled at him, her most enticing smile, and the way he blushed and tried to shift his body so she wouldn’t be able to see his erection. It was just adorable, the way he thought she couldn’t know what he was doing.

“Really? When we’ll return home to San Francisco, we’ll look after one together, okay?”

“I… Why?” bluntly asked the Minor, putting his game in pause and turning toward her fully, frowning a little as if he was thinking it was all a trap she was laying for him to fall into. “Why do you want to do all that with me? I’m just a little worthless shit to you!”

“Don’t talk like that!” thundered Deanna. “You’re not worthless, not to anyone! I want that attitude to be changed, and quickly young man! I won’t accept a Minor being so self-depreciating!”

“WELL THAT’S JUST A LOAD OF BULLSH-“ he roared, jumping on his feet, but she moved faster than he and pushed him back on the ground, silencing him by kissing him, letting her tongue enter his mouth, which froze him for a moment.

“Language young man. I’ve outgrown any attraction I could have had for bad boys. I won’t tolerate such a foul mouth in my house, and before you try to outsmart me, it doesn’t meant you’ll be thrown away in the wide wild word. It just mean that you’ll need to become a better version of yourself, one who doesn’t need to resort to screams.”

“If I don’t scream and swear no one will care about what I say!” cried out Jason, sounding so sad and lost that she almost let him go, but she managed to harden herself – which was a lot harder around Minors, she had realized long ago.

“I’ll hear you even if you whisper. I’ll care about you even if you don’t feel like talking. That’s how much I feel drawn toward you, and I know in my heart that it’s not a flick, not a one month’s attraction. I want you to believe that, if nothing else.”

“But… why me? You’re so tall, and beautiful, and wealthy, you could have anyone!”

“That’s what my father asked my mother. I can’t give you another answer that she one she gave him. Because I know you’ll make me a better person, that you’ll make me feel whole, and that I’ll be able to provide you with the love and safety you deserve.”

Jason looked utterly confused now, and with a quick peck on his cheek, Deanna lifted herself from over her minuscule crush. She caressed his hair and sauntered back tower the counter, to prepare a bit of the meal they would share this evening. She smiled as he sat back and looked at her as if he was seeing her for the first time – which wasn’t so surprising since they hadn’t had much time alone together before today. Two weeks flied when one had to make sure that the police couldn’t simply barge in and bring her crush back to her toxic family.

“You’re crazy” finally blurted Jason. “That’s just… people don’t fall in love like that!”

“Really? That’s what happened to my Mom. She fell in love with my Dad the first day she saw him. And they were three!” chuckled Deanna.

“That’s…. I just can’t…” stammered the poor Minor, clearly confused beyond any hope of understanding what was happening now.

“I know. It’s perfectly normal. We need to give ourselves time. I know we can click. I know you’ve done it for me already, and I know I’ll click for you, if we take our time together. And don’t tell me you never dreamt about someone coming to save you from the life you lived before we met. It would be a lie, and I don’t like liars.”

“Rose-Mary told me that you and your siblings and other Cyclos lie all the time” feebly countered Jason, who realized that he may have said too much when she squinted. “I mean…”

“Don’t try to cover up your honesty. It’ll only demean you. I guess I’ll have to make some time to talk with my baby daughter about certain unacceptable behavior…”

“Please, don’t hurt her!” frantically pleaded Jason, startling the giantess. “I.. I’ll do anything you want! Just don’t… don’t hit her!”

“I would never so much as lay a hand on her – or you!” cried out Daenna, horrified by how distraught beautiful Minor before her was –his mind shot out so much fear and even terror that she had to close her own! “What kind of person hit a Minor?”

“Mo… Most MAJORS?” tried Jason while shaking like a leaf.

It was the moment Daenna realized that convincing him to open himself to her, to accept her new feelings toward him, wouldn’t be as easy as she had expected. If you ever fall in love with a Minor – or even a normal MAJOR, remember that your size will intimidate them and that they’ll need to be reassured that you truly care about them, had told her Daddy so long ago. Her casual walkway toward love and couple life turned out to be a journey.

Deanna smiled.

 

Chapter 2 - First Evening by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here is the chapter 2 ! I hope you'll like it :)

Chapter 2: First Evening

Jason shifted, trying to find a more comfortable position without bringing to much attention to himself. It was utterly alien to him, to be seated at the same table as MAJORS. In his sixteen years, he had never been treated like an equal, he had always eaten at the feet of his betters. Or sometime from Brie’s shlong, when they were alone and she wanted to remind him how superior she was compared to him. And here he was, in a pleasant house, surrounded by MAJORS, including the tallest he had ever seen, sitting just next to him.

“Is everything okay?” asked Deanna, leaning toward him a little. “If the chair’s too wide, or make you uncomfortable, I’m pretty sure you can eat on the table, like Mary-Rose!”

“It’s not as bad as it looks!” giggled the other Minor, who seemed to have taken whatever rebuke her mother had given her quite nicely.

“I’m fine” mumbled Jason, blushing as the gigantic woman who seemed enthralled in him brought her head even closer, her breath playing with his blond hair.

“You don’t need to play the tough guy sweet pea” said Deanna Matthewson, caressing his back, which made him shiver. “You can eat on my lap, if it makes you feel better.”

“Deanna!” shouted Ofelia Ferrand, glaring at the colossus. “Leave this poor boy some space, will you? He needs it, that’s obvious!”

“But…” tried the Cyclopean, but she was cut off by the old woman who seemed to be her grandma.

“No but, young lady” stated another, slightly older MAJOR than Deanna, but clearly a lot younger that Ofelia and Jules Ferrand. “You can’t just crowd him and expect anything good coming from it. You two aren’t your parents, you need to get that!”

“I know that already, Aunt Laura! But you should know better than to yell around Minors. They have extremely sensitive ears, and my poor Jason has had a rough life, he needs calming environment and healthy relationships to acclimate to his new life.”

“This discussion ends now” ordered the patriarch. “If neither of you can behave around a Minor, I’ll have to make sure he’ll find a place where he’ll be listened to and cared for.”

Jason said nothing and hung his head down. He didn’t want to have any problem, with anyone. He was grateful for Deanna to have taken him away from his toxic family, even if he still felt utterly lost in this brand new life. But seeing such old and well-mannered MAJORS all around him was incredibly strange to him. The tallest among them was also the youngest, and she was almost ten times his age! It was insane, but he couldn’t deny her appeal. Still, he took this opportunity to really look at all the other peoples sitting around the table.

Jules Ferrand was striking. He had a pure white beard, probably three or four inches long, well groomed and shorter hair combed over to the left; just as white. His face was extremely wrinkled but his eyes weren’t cloudy at all and he had a strong voice. He seemed gentle and caring, and he often had smiled at him during the day he spent here, while taking care of his garden. Jason had never been around a MAJOR over 160 years old, like the Ferrand, and it was a strange thing to meet someone old enough to remember a world so different from the one they now lived in.

“Now, now. No need to threaten them Jules! Kids need to make their own experiences. And Deanna has always been so enthusiastic about everything! She’s much like her mother in this respect.”

“She’s also prone to short-span attention problem” huffed Laura, who looked slightly older than the Cyclopean, even if Jason couldn’t tell by how much.

“It’s not because you’ve been content with just one guy who ditched you as soon as he meet a younger and bustier gal that I should be ashamed of myself and the life I lived!” roared the giantess, frightening the poor Minor, who didn’t expect such an outburst.

“Well at least I don’t fuck with every guy just to add children to a checklist!” hissed Laura in return. “You can well enough pretend that you care about Jason, but the moment you’ll see a bigger dick, you’ll drop it, we all know it!”

“ENOUGH!” yelled Jules. “Laura, Deanna, out! Both of you! I won’t tolerate such language and subjects in this house!”

The two younger women looked at each other, glaring, their faces revealing their reciprocal loathing. It was something that Jason was used to, this tension and even hatred between family members. He knew what it meant. One of them would take him and have her way with him and he would be left panting and crying as he would heal back slowly, keeping bruises for weeks, that he would have to hide when the social services would sometime come by to check on him, never even bothering to spend some alone time with him to confirm what his family said about his life.

The two MAJOR got up and for a moment, he was afraid that the black giantess would rush at her smaller aunt, but after exchanging another dithering glance, the two parted ways. Laura went for the door, got her keys and left without a word, while Deanna walked toward the garden’s door and went outside. It surprised him a little, and a heavy silence fell over the table. Ofelia looked really sad, Jules tired and Mary-Rose didn’t seem to care one bit. Jason felt bad, as if it was his fault. He hesitated, not knowing what to tell, until he finally blurted out something.

“I’m sorry. I… I didn’t want to make them go at each other throats…”

“Oh dear… it’s not your fault at all, really” stated Ofelia, trying to appease his guilt. “Laura and Deanna never liked each other much. You see, Deanna was born among many children near her age, older and younger both. But Laura, despite being our fourth and last child, thirteen years younger than the closest to her, and all our children had already left the next by then so… well, she was basically a lone child, and it made her have quite a different perspective in life.”

“Why did you had her so late compared to the other?” meekly asked Jason, who looked at his food.

“Really? You don’t know Old Creek’s story and its two most famous children?” asked Mary-Rose.

“I… no… sorry. I’m not… I’m not very cultivated” explained Jason, blushing abundantly.

“Educated” corrected Jules, gently. “And don’t worry, we won’t judge you. Deanna told us what you went through when she explained we would have two Minor guests instead of one.”

“My grandparents were born here” explained Mary-Rose. “One was to be the wealthiest woman ever, CEO of Matthewson Corporation, and she could have become president of the United States – according to her and her cronies. And my grandpa… Well, he became the object of a local legend, because some asshole MAJOR crushed his arm to pulp and he killed him or something like that.”

The Minor girl seemed utterly unconcerned by her granddad’s plight, while her tone when she talked about the woman Jason guessed was Shannon Matthewson, was dithyrambic. He found it a little choking to see her so flippantly unmoved by the plight she was describing. The very idea that anyone could crush someone’s arm was horrific to him – and he was used to being abused by MAJORS. But the idea that, somehow, a Minor was able to kill one of the superior and gigantic beings, seemed so ridiculous that he couldn’t believe it.

“I would like to speak about something else if you don’t mind, Mary-Rose” asked Ofelia, softly. “I understand that you don’t care about it, you never knew him but… as a parent, I don’t think I was ever sadder than when I saw Alejandro’s funerals. A child should never die before his parents, even if they are MAJORS and him a Minor…”

“Oh please, gran-gran! He died like, decades ago! You shouldn’t feel so sad about it!” huffed Mary-Rose, which greatly shocked Jason, since the old woman had started to cry softly.

“You can’t say that!” he said, slightly more vehemently that he would have wanted. “It’s not our fault we’re born weaker and with shorter lives, but it doesn’t mean that someone can’t be sad about us passing away! I would like for someone to be sad when I’ll die, and not because I can bring them some sort of egotistical pleasure.”

His last sentence was quite bitter, he knew it perfectly, but he didn’t try to hide it. All his life, he had been more of a stress ball, something his parents and his siblings used and abused when things didn’t went like they wanted in their life. He had been backhanded, hit, spit on, and many other forms of abuse as far as he could remember. The idea that his birth family could care about him as a person enough to be so sad that he wouldn’t be with them was both alien and incredibly endearing to him, and he couldn’t have Ofelia mocked because of it.

“Now you choose to have guts?” huffed Mary-Rose, her cute face frowning a little. “It would be a lot better if you said no to my Mom. Before she gets her way with you, if possible.”

“I won’t have my way with him” growled the powerful voice of Deanna.

“Mom, I didn’t meant to…” started Mary-Rose, quite frantically, as her mother strode toward her, her face a tempestuous mask of furor. “Let me down!” shrieked the Minor when she was lifted from the table and made to dangle before her mother’s face.

“Shut up!” roared the giantess, shaking her daughter like a rag doll. “Do you even know why I brought you here, when I usually left you at home when I came to Old Creek!?”

“Mom, please; I’m sorry!” cried the little girl, who looked utterly doll-like compared to her powerful and outraged mother, who seemed unable to hear her plight.

“I never brought you because I didn’t thought you needed it!” roared Deanna. “I thought you were above the common pettiness of our time! I thought that by virtue of being a Minor, you wouldn’t be so pathetic and vain! But I realize I was wrong to assume that it was the case. You need to learn to care about others, not just your little sorry ass, am I clear!?”

“Yes, yes! Please, I’ll do everything, anything you want! Please, put me down Mama, I’m sorry! I’m so-oo-ooo-rry! Don’t hurt me, don’t hurt meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

“Hurt you?” asked Deanna, almost growling. “Have I ever even spanked you, you little idiot? Of course not! But see, you don’t care about what you did, only what could happen to you! You’ll have to learn to open yourself to the plights of other, otherwise you’ll end being a despicable human being. Will you do some efforts or should I give up on you!?”

Jason was utterly terrified by this. Someone so enormous shouldn’t have been able to be angry. It was as if a Goddess had come to this world and judged it unworthy. Deanna’s voice cracked like thunder in a dark night, and she stood powerfully, her arm holding her daughter folded and turned toward her face, the other outstretched as if she was judging some absent or invisible someone who had also committed some fault. The two very old MAJORS cuddled next to each other, looking both sad and frightened by their colossal grand-daughter.

“Please, stop! Don’t hurt her!” cried out Jason, one more acting before thinking.

Deanna looked at him, surprised by his outburst and how strident his voice was. Jason was standing in his chair, a very dangerous position to be in. Even the two old Ferrand turned toward him, but they seemed more supportive than angry at him, and it emboldened him. He needed to step up, if MAJORS were backing him, perhaps he was in the right and would be able to convince the giantess to stop what she was doing and calm down. And it seemed to work, because the Cyclopean wasn’t shouting anymore, and slowly lowered her daughter toward the table.

“I’m sorry” mumbled the giantess, dropping her crying daughter on the wooden surface. “I’ve… quite the temper at times, as you have seen twice now… I must look utterly terrible…”

“I… I’ve seen worse” blurted the small teenager, looking up at the stunning giantess MILF. “But… But you shouldn’t act like. I… I think…”

“And you’re right, of course” replied the Cyclopean woman, extending a hand as if to caress him, but retracting her hand when he flinched. “I especially need to learn to control myself, but it’s a common problem among the Matthewson’s MAJORS… Can you forgive you Mommy, my little puppy?” she asked, her voice full of contrition as she lifted her daughter from the table once more, only to have her cradle in the curvature of her neck and upper breasts.

“Moo-o-oooo-my!” cried out Mary-Rose, clutching at her gigantic mother, “I’m so-ooo-oo-ooo-orry!”

“I’m sorry too, sweet pea… I shouldn’t have been so angry at you, I keep forgetting how fragile you can be, because you mimic your sibling’s behavior when they were your age. I’ll do better, in the future, I promise. Can you forgive Mommy? Can you do that without forgetting the core of what I wanted to tell you, but failed to convey properly my little baby doll?”

“Okay” sniffed Mary-Rose. “And I’ll try to be less egotistical and self-centered!”

“That’s great my little love. Mommy will come and see you when you’ll go to bed, okay? But for now, we really need to end the dinner. Where is Laura?” she asked her parents.

“She went home, I suspect” replied Jules, sounding sad. “I was hoping that you two would be able to see eye to eye and be nicer tonight” he added, almost to himself.

“I’m sorry grandpa. You know that I have quite the temper and that Laura and I never liked each other – at all. But I’ll try to be gentler if I see her again before heading home, I swear.”

“That’s all we can ask you, dear” said Ofelia, even if she also sounded defeated.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jason was lying on a massive MAJOR-Sized bed in an equally impressive bedroom. It had been Ofelia and Jules’ second child’s room. A normal-sized MAJOR named Alaric, who apparently now lived in Los Angeles. Mary-Rose was sleeping in the sole Minor-sized room, her granddad’s own. And Deanna… He didn’t know where she would be sleeping and he was a little too afraid to ask. He wasn’t blind or deaf, it was clear she had to hots for him. He just wasn’t sure it was reciprocal, no matter how incredibly sexy she was and how she flirted with him.

He couldn’t deny the appeal. She was incredibly sexy, with her curves, dark skin and beautiful eyes. He wasn’t sure her hair was natural, because it didn’t seem curly enough, but if Mr. and Mrs. Ferrand were indeed her grand-parents, perhaps it was the result of her being biracial. He felt his dick getting fully erect just at the thought of her body, and it made her kind of ashamed of himself. It was a good thing he was all alone in this room, perhaps he could get some quick relief before drifting off to sleep, what with the dinner being heavy on his belly.

“Don’t worry grandma, I’ll be careful!” said Deanna, as she entered his room, her body clad in several towels and another surrounding her head, probably to dry her hair.

“Mrs. Matthewson!” shouted Jason, his face turning bright red he suspected, as he turned away from her, to avoid any suspicion that he could have been peeking at her.

“Miss. Miss Matthewson my cute little morsel” laughed the giantess, coming closer from the sound of it. And you can turn around, there is no need to be shy, I’m fairly relaxed about nudity.”

“But… you’re in my room!” shouted the Minor, still looking away, despite his urges.

“Our room, actually. I don’t want to upset Laura more, by sleeping in her room – she used the one where my Aunt Lindsey slept as a child. Laura can be a real bitch when she wants to, and surely you wouldn’t let little old me sleeping rough on the couch, right?” she asked innocently.

“I…. No, of course but… the bed’s far too little for you… Not that you’re fat or anything!” he hastily added, realizing that what he said could sound really insulting for someone so massive.

“You’re so cute” giggle the Cyclopean woman, sitting next to him, which made him tumbled into her vast hips, redoubling her hilarity. “But I’m quite used to sleeping in normal bed – well, normal for the most common kind of MAJORS, of course. I’ll just have to sleep around you…”

“Around me!?” gasped Jason, who finally looked up to the giantess, only to gasp at what he saw. “You… your tits!” he almost cried out, his voice croaking a little.

“What have they?” asked Deanne, with such innocence in her voice that he realized she knew perfectly what was happening and relished his embarrassment.

“They are naked!” he yelled, unable to look away from the big and perky breasts, who still defied gravity when their owner was already over an hundred years old.

“Oh that? Why wouldn’t they, silly? I mean, you don’t find them ugly, right?”

There was a way she said the word ugly which made him shudder. It was a trap, an obvious one, but she seemed to really enjoy it, and it made him more nervous, not less. As if whatever he would say wouldn’t change what would happen this evening, but how. He gulped hard as the nipples visibly hardened under his gaze. He was literally transfixed by the size of her breasts, the fact that her nipples and areolas were darker, a whole shade darker than her skin. And they moved when she spoke, as if they tried to mesmerize him – and it worked!

“Jaaaa-aaa-son?” she almost sang, bringing him back to the situation at hand. “You seem to really like my boobs my little man… Do you want to touch them, sweetie?”

“I… Touch…. Touch them!?” he whizzed, his hands moving on their own, as she leant forward.

“Yes, you can touch them. I won’t ever prevent you from doing so when it’s just the two of us” she said, her voice calm and enticing. “Wouldn’t you like it? I know I would enjoy your hands on my body, if it can make you feel better. I mean, I know I’m kind of a MILF compared to you, but I’m still pretty, and I know that boys your age often tend to like my body.”

“But… but, Mary-Rose…. And, and you can have someone far better than me and…” said Jason.

“Touch them” said Deanna, her face slightly amused –or concerned, he couldn’t tell, really.

Jason gulped but did as he was told. He shuddered when his palm connected with the hot skin, feeling the density of the fat underneath it, the way it didn’t gave in, even while he tried to use more force. A light moan escaped the giantess’ lips, which startled him and he retracted his hands, only for them to be put in place once more when one of her own pressed them back on her right tit, which heaved with her breathing, which had quickened already.

“See? They won’t hurt you my lovely little man”, she cooed, massaging his hands with her fingers. “They have fed twenty-seven children already, and they crave to be touched, to be loved” she said, in a low and soft whisper, as her second hand caressed his back. “And I’m just like them.”

“Twen… twenty-seven?” croaked Jason, looking up from the boulders of flesh to gaze into the giantess’ eyes, as her fingers, longer than his hand, continued their dance.

“Yes… I had my first early on, and I loved to be pregnant. Mary-Rose is the last, you see. But after she was born, I realized that I didn’t want it anymore. I used to have a different father for each of my children –except the twins, of course. I even had a girl father one of them.”

“Oh…” he said, knowing all too well, how such a feat was possible, and it frightened him, since it brought a whole lot of bad memories he didn’t want to think about –ever again.

“You don’t need to think about her Jason. Enjoy the moment. And know that you are the one I want to have with me now. I want you to be the father of as many children as you can give me. I want us to grow old together, as a couple. And I would bring so much joy in your life –as much as you would bring into mine, if you said yes” she said, gently pushing him on his back, as she released his hands.

“But why?” he almost whined. “I’m not bright, I’m not wealthy, I’m weak and stupid and a lot younger than you and…”

She interrupted him by kissing him, tenderly. She pressed her lips on his own, their firmness quite surprising to the Minor. Her huge tongue slithered into his partially open mouth, and his body reacted on his own. While the softness of this embrace was radically different from what he knew, it wouldn’t be the first time he would have to share a French Kiss with a woman. She was just a lot taller than any of his sisters or his mother. And she smelled better, and used her hands to caress him while kissing, clearly caring about his feelings, and not just her own. He felt tear running down on his cheek as a warmth seemed to radiate from her toward him.

“Oh my poor, sweet, man” she whispered, kissing his cheeks softly and tenderly. “You can cry. Don’t feel bad about it. I’m old enough to have learnt that having feelings and showing them is never a weakness when you are with someone worth your time. And despite everything I can seem to be in your eyes still, I very much want to be worth your time…”

Her hands snaked beneath his shirt and in a swift motion, he found himself with his torso exposed to the chillier air of the room, in spite of the furnace of the giantess’s body. He shivered as his own warmth seemed to be drained, and let out a small yelp when his body was engulfed into Deanna’s, as she coiled around him, bringing him away from her face so that he could rest his head on her taunt belly. It was then that he realized, with the towel encasing it gone without him noticing earlier, that she had powerful abs, which flexed underneath him.

“There… Don’t you feel better here, safer?” she asked him, her face hidden by her mounds.

“Yes…” he meekly admitted, as he let his hand caress the large muscles, which seemed to shift under his touch, which he found strangely enticing, as if he had some sort of power over the gigantic woman who was surrounding him.

“Then sleep my little man” she asked him, her tone making clear that it wasn’t a command. “Sleep, get well rested and be prepared to face another day. I’ll be there, and Mary-Rose, and my grand-parents, and even Aunt Laura. You will be safe, you won’t be asked to do anything you don’t want to. I’ll watch over you, my little prince…”

“Okay… I’ll do that. Can you promise me that you won’t enter my head when I’ll be dreaming?”

“Of course. I swear I’ll never do that, not without your prior and direct green light” she said, but he barely heard her as he drifted off to sleep in seconds.

 

Chapter 3 - Wakey, wakey ! by Kurogane335

Chapter 3: Wakey, wakey !

Deanna sighed contentedly as morning birds chirped happily in the garden, their singing voices flowing freely from the open window. She enjoyed the way the morning sun shone on the far wall, its bright yellow rays playing shadows of branch and buds on it. It was strangely relaxing, something she rarely got to enjoy. Her paternal grand-parents, while not ever close to poverty, or even middle-class, were so much less wealthy than her that she always felt like a rich urbanite returning to pastoral roots when she was here.

And today was even better, she decided. Usually, she awoke alone here, without a partner to fuck wildly as she mostly did at home. While she really loved sex – not as much as her sister Maria of course, but still, one had to fuck a man to get pregnant. A man or a dickgirl, now, which was an experience like any other, since they often had the biggest cocks out there, which always made Deanna salivate, even if she had been wary to have such a ruting beast among her offspring, since they had quite the sex-drive, even when born among prudish peoples.

But she never brought her one-night studs only to her grand-parent’s house. It would have sullied it. She had had adventures with some peoples from Old Creek, even some who knew her father, and it was exciting her to think that people who had played with him as a very young kid had had sex with his daughter and she even had granted two of them the honor to impregnate her, something she only did when she felt a deep connection to her chosen male partner of the night, since she never selected them carefully.

But today, she was not alone in this far too small bed. She gently let her left hand rest on his back. Jason shifted under the weight but didn’t wake, his slow breath washing over her hardening nipple. Somehow, during the night, both of them had moved so much that he was now almost ready to suck her off in his sleep. It was just so adorable that she didn’t want to break this moment until he would move somewhere else, so as to avoid any misunderstanding. She wanted to make love to him, but she didn’t want to rush things.

She gently moved Jason aside, making sure that he fell from his body so softly that it didn’t wake him up. He looked so innocent sleeping like that, his mouth slightly open, a strange smile on his lips, as if he was simply enjoying something great. His short blond hair was ruffled, and she chuckled softly when she realized that her body was the cause of most of it, considering that she had held him for hours once he had drifted to sleep, before letting herself rest four or three hours ago, since she didn’t need as much to get ready for her day.

“Please…” suddenly said the small Minor, is voice sleepy and distant.

Deanna opened her mouth but closed it when she realized that he wasn’t awake yet, but that he was instead dreaming vividly. She bit her lower lips as she extended a hand toward his brow. It would have been so easy to bond him right here, right now, to dive deep into his being to make sure that he would love her, especially now that his mind was battling something from the inside, or experiencing some great dream. But she had promised that she wouldn’t do it, and she would uphold this promise, even if it hurt a lot.

“Please… don’t hurt me…” whined Jason, which hurt her harder than if someone had punched her.

“I won’t… Nobody will, my love” she whispered in his ear, leaning close to his pretty face.

She let her fingers caress his hair and his cheek, trying to appease his anguish. She knew what was causing this, she didn’t even need to spy on his thoughts. Some of his family’s member was abusing him in his sleep. A rage she knew all too well since she had started to care about Minors and their plights burned bright within her chest, made all the more scorching by the feelings she had for Jason. Keeping a clear head was thus all the more important, because otherwise she would appear as threatening to Jason, who wasn’t used to a MAJOR caring about him and his well-being.

“Huuuu…” whined the young man, as if he was testing her resolve.

“Sssh sweetie. Nobody will hurt you, I’m here to protect you” she whispered into his ears.

She wasn’t sure it would do anything, but to her surprise, his face, which had started to contort in anguish seemed to calm down, his breath slowed and his hands, which had been curling into fists relaxed. She released the breath she had been holding without realizing it, and leant back on her pillows, looking at the ceiling as she considered her course of action. She could just wake him up, but she decided to not crowd him. She rose slowly and carefully, to make sure that he wouldn’t be startled and started to get clothed for the day.

She picked a casual negligee, pearly white, and didn’t bother to put a bra underneath, even if it meant that her areolas and nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. But beside Jason, who would get to see them even less covered and as already started the prior evening, all of the other inhabitants of the house are used to seeing her wear such clothes. However, for modesty’s sake, she put a black panty, a rather thin and see through one, of course, bit one nevertheless. Once she was finished, she exited the room to move to the nearest bathroom.

She didn’t meet anyone, as she expected. Marie-Rose was always sleeping late, since she used to play on her phone or browse the Internet on her laptop for hours on end, usually until she simply fell asleep watching a series or something. Deanna knew she should have been slightly stricter with her, but as her sole Minor child, she had been rather mellowed out by her. It was impossible to not be, when she remembered how small she had been at birth. She fitted three times over in the palm of her hand and her breasts had loomed like huge hills over her when she was breastfeeding her.

Her grand-parents used to wake up earlier, if she remembered what her father had told to her when she was a child, but now, they were quite used to their retirement and their old age meant that they needed a lot more sleep than she did before. Which meant that she had the house for herself for the time being, allowing her to work a little, even on vacation, without bothering anyone. It brought a smile on her face and she went to retrieve her own laptop, a rather slim and frail-looking thing, in her hands, even if it was far larger than the usual version for MAJORS.

She started it and then dropped it on the restroom’s table, while she decided to prepare her breakfast. She felt rather famished this morning, somehow, and she was happy that the fridge was filled to the brim to accommodate her ravenous appetite. Even then, she would need to make some more trips to the markets and fisheries if she didn’t to empty it too soon. She picked up ribs, eggs, bacon and mashed potatoes and started to cook the whole thing. It wouldn’t be so long, even if she hadn’t has many pans as at her main home, of course.

She started to whistle lowly for herself, rhythmically shaking her hips as she went through her favorite songs’ beats. It was a huge advantage of any MAJOR over Minor, this excellent memory, and hers was just that excellent –it was part of why she had been considered a genius, with her innate curiosity and ability to understand the most complex explanations in seconds, after all. She knew that she had exactly the right tune. She even started to move –not exactly dance, but quite close to it- letting her long hair fly around her as she shook her head.

She felt so damn great, as often in the morning. Her day hadn’t started yet, and while she expected to learn about rather disheartening news on the Minor rights front over the world, since it was her domain in the Matthewson’s business empire. It was a never ending battle, to allow Minor’s rights to be respected and then protected. Some of her peoples talked about granting them rights and while Deanna secretly shared this opinion, she knew were this line of thought could lead, and she did her best to stop it before it took root and got too much traction.

She dropped the ribs and bacons in their pans and smiled as they started to sing while cooking, the fat oozing and burning in a very pleasant manner. She hesitated but finally decided over adding oil to the whole thing. Even if her body processed fattening food quite easily, like all MAJORS, there was no reason to add some to already heavy food. She wasn’t as young as she used to be, after all, and she had to take extra-care in her appearance to seduce her little man. Better safe than sorry, I don’t want to lose the abs he seemed to like so much yesterday!

With that in mind, she still added a lot of spice on her food, she loved when her taste buds were slightly overwhelmed by her food, and it was kind of hard to do that as a Cyclopean. As the meat pleasantly cooked, she broke the eggs and put them on another pan, one on a far less heated plate, to not burn her food while the rest wasn’t ready. Finally, she checked the mashed potatoes she had already prepared the previous morning but didn’t eat in the end, and decided that the micro-wave would be enough for her to eat it.

“A big girl has big need” she said to herself when she lifted the heavy bowl, full of potatoes to have it heated. “We don’t want us to get all bony before Jason could experience the whole package, girl!”

She let her hands course over her body as she looked at herself in the garden’s door windows. She knew she was stunning, everyone told her that, and she had never felt the need to put more work in her looks than she already did since decades. After all, she just needed to look beautiful and fuckable to get her one-night sex buddies. But she needed to be more, the best version of herself, for Jason. She wanted to have him clinging to her, never leaving her side, and she needed to achieve it by seducing him fully.

Of course, she had advantages over most: appearance, fame, wealth, and a lover who had next to nothing standing in her way. The poor lad had no family caring about him as person, he hadn’t school, since he was almost illiterate, and that meant he had no reason nor means to get away from her if she didn’t expressly allowed it. But it meant that she had to do extra-work to make sure he would never want to leave her. Which meant at first to break down the walls that their age difference clearly erected in his eyes.

The next several minutes were spent in complete silence as she tried her best to not think of her crush, instead focusing on her food, and failing miserably. It was really infuriating, to have her superb mind invaded by such a young and innocent boy, who probably had no idea how deeply she was affected by his mere existence. But she couldn’t blame him – she was the one who felt the need to stuff him in her cleavage while cooking, who had to resist the urge to return to the room and wake him up, fully naked and offering herself to him.

“Damn. If it’s how Mom felt about Dad, I understand why she freaked out each time some gal approached him” she said to no one in particular.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Deanna finally allowed herself to look at her work computer, with her food in several plates before her on the table, and a clear view to the beautiful garden of her grand-parents. She had to give it to them, in spite of their venerable age, they still had trimmed it perfectly, it looked just the right amount of old-styled and it allowed for some reverie under the sun. It was an excellent backdrop to see which countries and individuals would have to be convinced, pressured or even blackmailed in order for Minors to be better treated around the world.

The first message she saw was a rapport about the situation of Minorkind in Angola. There, Minors had enjoyed kind of a renaissance over the last century, since the country took great measures to uplift them, both to bolster its image and attract foreign investments. However, in recent years, worrying trends had started to appear, with disfranchised citizens blaming the programs targeting Minors for their woes, or misspending of the State’s resources. The rapport signaled that violence against the smaller humans in public was still unseen, but the number of police reports about beaten spouses, lovers or just Minor family had considerably grown over the last year.

“What a mess… We’ll need to identify the leaders of the anti-Minors movements. Those who can, we’ll buy. The others… we’ll have to find a way to discredit. And, in a last resort, perhaps we’ll have to deal with some permanently” she declared into her microphone, which translated it into a complex cod, so that her answer wouldn’t look like talking about anything related to Minors – just like the message she had received was at first glance about milkshakes.

She didn’t like much the idea of having peoples killed, but it was something she had ordered several times already, generally not in the most stable countries, of course, because it was too dangerous. But the Matthewson had built strong ties with the government of many powerful countries, and they often carefully spoon fed them information on potential threats. It was nasty, and sometimes used to get rid of competitors but Deanna accepted it as a necessity for Minors to be protected. And they always made sure that the frailer kind of humans in their family never learnt of any such operations and actions, which would upset them.

Others news were better. Canada had elected it first Minor’s MP, on an independent list, who fought for his kind’s rights and while he probably had next to no power to make it happen, Deanna made a mental note to meet with him. Supporting him openly would boost her division’s reputation inside the family’s empire, and the general power and influence of the Matthewson. Plus, she couldn’t wait to flaunt her stable relationship with Jason for the whole world to see, after all.

“What’s smelling so good?” mumbled a high-pitched but distinctively masculine voice.

Deanna hiccupped and almost let her laptop fall, catching it only at the very last moment. She was bewildered to see Jason walking around, in only his night shirt and boxer, his eyes almost closed, clearly not fully awake yet. He seemed to wander aimlessly, and she suddenly wondered if he knew where he was, or if he believed that he was back home with his family. If so, she wondered why he felt so relaxed here. Then, he looked at his direction and he gasped, breaking awake with a stupor. He let out a yell and tried to flee, but she didn’t allowed it.

“Stop!” she thundered, her voice finding her usual authoritative voice, which made him stop on the spot, as if he simply couldn’t resist such order.

“Please, I’m sorry that I bothered you! I… I didn’t know you were here! I just smelt something good!”

“Calm down” asked Deanna, trying to sooth him now. “Do you like ribs?”

“I’m sorry?” asked Jason, looking at her as if she had started to speak Chinese to him.

“Do you like ribs?” repeated the giantess, gesturing toward her plates, even if he couldn’t see them from the ground. “I made far too much and I would like a helping hand in finishing it” she added with a smile. “So, do you like ribs?”

“I don’t know” mumbled the blond teenager, looking at his feet. “I… I never ate one…”

Deanna realized she was gawking at him only when he started to shift uncontrollably under gaze. She closed her mouth with a click as her teeth hit each other. What she had just heard reminded her atrociously vividly of how abused he had been. His body didn’t bear too many scars, but he had been so neglected, so simply uncared for that she almost felt like both yelling in wrath and sobbing pathetically. Instead, she did her best to compose herself and gestured once more for him to come closer, trying her best to look less imposing in his eyes.

“Well then, why don’t you come over here, Jason?” she asked, looking him straight in the eyes. “Nobody can live without tasting at least once a pork rib. Even if mine are extra spicy, so we’ll do our best to not have you spit fire, okay?”

Jason said nothing but he nodded and walked toward her, even if he still looked frightened and unsure of what she had in mind for him. It made her kind of sad, but it was just something she would have to work with so that he could feel safe and valued in the months and years to come. When he was close enough, she offered her hand to him, expecting that he knew what she had in mind, but he froze and looked at her utterly confused. She put a smile on her face to hide her sorrow and waited for him to realize that nothing wrong would happen before speaking.

“I need to lift you to the table, Jason” she explained. “I don’t want to just seize you and put you on my lap or on the table. You have to take my hand, even sit on it. It won’t be the best or safest way to put you up, but it’s the most respectful.”

“I… I’m not sure I can sit on it” he blurted, blushing quite a lot. “I’m just in my boxers… And… and your hands aren’t that large!”

“They are large enough for it, I assure you!” laughed the black giantess, shaking her head and beaming at the Minor who, by replying to her that way was clearly showing that he was feeling better around her now. “I’m so tall that you can sit in my hands, even if you won’t fit in one, I assure you. I did this with my dad when I was younger, and he was taller – and wider, let’s be honest- than you, so nothing to worry about for you.”

Jason didn’t reply anything to sat, but he did sat awkwardly on her palm. With a low chuckle, she brought him up to his lap, looked at him and cocked an eyebrow. He meekly gestured for her to put him higher and she obliged, bringing her hand over the table, so he looked like hovering there, gently swaying as he let his legs, looking strangely cute and innocent, which almost made her coo, even if she managed to contain herself. She didn’t want to sound strange to him. She tilted her hand a little and he jumped on the table, wobbling a little when his feet hit the wood.

“So? Was it so terrifying?” she asked him, tilting her head a little, enticing him to talk.

“No” he admitted. “But it feels… strange to be so high, I’m not used to being…”

“To being well treated? Considered like important enough to stand with me as an equal?” asked Deanna, interrupting him softly.

“I… Yes” he said, blushing and looking away, as if she had put a bright light on him.

“Don’t worry, it’s natural that you feel embarrassed that I point that out. But it’s something that I want you to hear and trust, more than anything, more than me or anyone. You are worthy of being here. You deserve to be treated with respect, to be allowed to speak your mind.”

The blond boy said nothing, shifting uncomfortably and Deanna chuckled, reaching for her fork and knife. An alarmed look came on Jason’s features, but as suddenly as it had appeared, it disappeared as he took a deep breath, and seemed to steel himself. Then he looked up at her and smiled, and a sudden warmth rushed through her. It was something she had never experienced and she thanked the Universe for being born as a MAJOR, a Cyclopean even, which had allowed her to live so long and meet him, once she felt mature enough to discover what true love was and enjoy it.

“Where are mines?” asked the Minor, who was now searching the table for his utensils.

“I… Wait a moment, I’ll pick some for you!” replied the giantess, getting up to go and fetch his.

“Jesus Christ…” mumbled Jason, his eyes bulging when he sized her up, noticing how truly massive she was, his position atop the table making her even more imposing somehow, with her huge breasts just above his head.

“Liking what you see? No, don’t be ashamed. I want to be yours, and I want you to enjoy those feelings” she said, leaning forward so that her cleavage was displayed for her little crush. “Ooh… naughty boy” she moaned when she felt his hands on her tits.

“They… they are so firm and heavy…” he said, looking transfixed on this part of her body.

“They are sweetie. Each of them weight more than you, several times over. That’s the advantage of being a gigantic woman compared to the man I love, and they are firm enough for you to be between them. Don’t you want to be in there, baby? Don’t you want me do feed you in your nest?”

“They… they do smell good” chuckled Jason, surprising her a little. “But… but it would be a little… a little risqué, don’t you think Miss… I mean, Deanna?”

“Hum, not really… But I won’t try to put you there today, if you’re not yet sold on the idea, and I have to fetch you a fork and knife, right?”

“Uhh… sure” replied the confused Minor, adding to the black colossus’ amusement.

Deanna went to the kitchen’s cabinet, swaying her hips absurdly, in a way which somehow seemed to entice younger men to her, when she herself didn’t find it so incredibly sexy. But she never had such a beautiful fly to catch than Jason, so she had to use anything but vinegar to lure him in. And when I’ll go for the kill, it’ll be the kinkiest, sexiest, night of his life… until our next together! She let out a chuckle which almost transitioned to a full-blown laugh but she managed to stifle it at the last moment, so as to not sound too creepy.

When she walked back to the table, turning very slowly to give the Minor the time to pretend he hadn’t been transfixed by her backside, she was greeted with a very red in the face Jason, who seemed unable to turn his eyes from her ass, even tilting his head a little, as if to try if he could glance a bit of it. When he realized that walking closer to him, she obviously could see him, he gasped and turned away so quickly he fell on the table, his face just inches from her very spicy ribs.

“Are you okay?” asked Deanna, only mildly concerned, considering that the table wasn’t so hard that he could get really hurt by falling on it.

“I am… but it’s very hot!”

“I like my food to be like myself. It helps wake people up!” laughed heartily the Cyclopean.

Chapter 4 - Muy Caliente ! by Kurogane335

 

Chapter 4: Muy Caliente!

“It’s too spicy!” he cried out, rushing toward his small glass of water, only to have it snatched away by the gigantic woman sitting behind him. “I need this!” he whined, as his mouth was on fire.

“No you don’t. Drinking water won’t help you, sweetie. Here, have some bread.”

He craned his neck to see her tear huge chunks of a MAJOR-sized baguette, all while doing his best to refresh his mouth and lips by blowing as much as possible. He was certain he looked positively ridiculous, especially compared to Deanna Matthewson, who seemed utterly unfazed by the huge amount of spicy food she engulfed each time she brought her fork to her mouth. Meanwhile, a small portion, even for him, had left him with leaking eyes and a running nose. He wasn’t accustomed to eat MAJOR food, nor spicy’s, and a combination of both turned out too strong for him.

“Here, have some Jason” she said tenderly, handing over several small bits of bread, which turned out far larger when the Minor took them out of her stretched hand.

“Thank you” he mumbled, before sinking his teeth into one and enjoying the way it somehow lessened the fire of the spices.

“You’re welcome” she said dreamily, before letting one of her fingers run on his back. “Don’t eat too fast, please, you could end choking and I don’t think I’m confident enough to make you a useful mouth to mouth…”

Jason blinked through his tears, unsure to have heard correctly. He highly doubted that such a massive woman could ever have felt not confident enough to do anything, and he was willing to bet that it was still the case. And yet, he found it strangely reassuring to hear her pretending to be less powerful, capable, or whatever she was in truth. It helped bridge the walls he had learnt to erect between him and MAJORS, even if her attempts at seducing him, for effectives that they were, left him all embarrassed and red in the face.

“Can I have some more?” he finally asked, when he finished his bread and sniffled to try and contain the snot running from his nose.

“Sure thing my beautiful little morsel” she giggled. “But first, we need to give you something to blow your nose, and dry your face. It’s really not befitting of you, you’re far too cute to let yourself look like that” she added, more seriously as she got up.

Jason said nothing, just taking her immensity. She moved fast, it was something which kept surprising and even frightening him a little. Something to big shouldn’t have been able to walk so briskly that he would have needed to do his best time sprinting just to be able to keep up the pace, should he had tried to walk alongside her. He suddenly wondered how she could endure being around smaller peoples, when his whole family always made known that they hated having to slow down their pace to wait for him, in the rare occasions he was allowed outside the house.

She’s so damn curvy! he though, taking in her incredible forms, before gasping and doing his best to shield his mind. He didn’t want her to think he was a creep or anything like that. He doubted anyone, Minor or MAJOR, could resist such a large, bulbous, ass, which swayed back and forth in tandem with her large hips. To imagine than more than two dozen kids had been born from this woman… It was something which made him feel really strange. He could believe that she truly assumed that she was in love with him, but for someone as old as her, yet still young enough for a MAJOR, what was he?

“Here it is!” she chirped, getting a pack of tissue, before sauntering back to him, her huge breasts being now the part of her which captured his attention.

“Thank you” he mumbled, embarrassed by his growing erection, which remained hidden –hopefully-, as he extended his hands to catch the tissue.

“No, no, no” said Deanna, smiling. “Let me do it for you please. It’s my fault you’re like this after all.”

“But I can…” started Jason, but he stopped himself.

It was an exercise in futility to try and tell a MAJOR that he could do anything by himself, and he suspected that the Cyclopean woman wouldn’t be different, even if she kept showering him in her love. But it was a welcome change – for now- to not be beaten or belittled at every opportunity by some brutish giant. He shivered a little as some of his sister’s threats –and actual punishments- had been. Compared to it, Deanna was positively soft and delicate, even if she had displayed the same kind of fiery temper as every MAJOR he knew off when enraged by her daughter.

“There” she cooed, as she pressed a tissue on his nose. “Blow as hard as you can. Don’t worry about anything, I have a lot of practice with this kind of things!”

She smiled at him and he knew she meant well. But so close, when her upper lip lifted itself to reveal her teeth, he felt a primeval wave of fear wash over him. He hadn’t realized how enormous her canines were - they were closer to actual fangs than anything else, really. He didn’t know why MAJORS had such huge teeth compared to Minors. He had heard some bragging from his siblings that it was because they were predators and his kind prey, but he didn’t know if he wanted to believe that. Confronted by the fangs of Deanna however, it was impossible to not be at least wary.

“Is there a problem?” she asked him, her voice soft and low, and yet still quite powerful.

“No, it’s fine” he said, blowing his nose as expected of him, in a trumpet-like noise which made her chuckle, even as he was surprised by how delicate her fingers were.

“So” she started once he was done, taking another tissue to dry his face. “We established that my food is far too spicy for you. Do you want me to cook something else for you? I’ve seen some apples and minced meat. I could prepare something with the two together, I think you would greatly appreciate it, I’m a rather able cook, after all!”

“But your food would get cold!” said Jason, who couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

He knew that MAJORS were extremely protective of their food, he had seen a lot of bickering, even blows, when his family vied for some part of pork, chicken or the occasional beef, sized up for the enormous breed of human. But here she was, looking positively blissed at the idea of letting her own plates get less savory and without surveillance just so she could prepare him something more to his liking. It was another thing he couldn’t really comprehend. He started to wonder if she would ever cease to surprise him –and thus make him more at ease.

He didn’t like surprise, because they usually took the form of unsuspected beating, rape or other forms of abuse by his siblings. He had grown accustomed with the ways to avoid eliciting such a response from his family, and it meant learning their routine, to achieve some form of stability in his life, not matter how miserable it had been. Now, he seemed to be constantly safe, but the changes introduced by Deanna Matthewson in his life, even without taking into account who she was, were so great that he couldn’t cope well with them so far.

“It doesn’t really matter much to me. I know I would still love it cold, and if need be, I’ll heat it up after having finished with yours. Otherwise, what would you eat, my deliciously beautiful man?”

“I… I can eat some of your food if you get the sauce out of the way” he replied, blushing more than ever, to the point that he felt heat radiating from his face, all because of the way her voice seemed to imply that she truly saw him as she described him.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to burn you” she purred, her smile now devious, indicating even to the relatively clueless Minor that she wasn’t just talking about her spicy tastes in meat.

“Yeah it’s fine” he squeaked. “Plus, you wouldn’t want to still be eating while the others will wake up, right? It’s better to just be the two of us, at least for me.”

He immediately realized that he had made a mistake. Not because what he said would anger her. Because it would arouse her. He had barely finished speaking that her breathing became heavier, her eyelids half-closed on her beautiful eyes and her lips parted a little. He knew the signs, and he knew he should have worded it differently if he had wanted to avoid what was about to happen. But then, he realized that he didn’t really want to avoid it. It was a great opportunity to see if she was al talk or not, if she truly cared about him, even in the throes of passion.

“Oh Jason…” she rasped, passing her tongue on her lips. “You naughty boy…”

“I mean, it would be bothersome, wouldn’t it” he added, deciding to go all in into the danger zone.

He had expected her to take action because of what he had said. He expected a kiss, her tongue invading his mouth, his body caught between her fingers. He hadn’t expected her to gently slam her body on the top of the table; he hadn’t expected her finger to tear his shirt out of his body, only to have her lips pressing on his nipples, her tongue slithering out of her cavernous maw and tasting his torso, the sweat below his armpits, while her breath washed over him, hotter than an oven, or so it felt for him, who had never been so utterly and gently been dominated by someone.

“Jason” she whispered, almost whimpering. “I’ll be gentle, I swear but I need your help. Can you remove your pants alone? I don’t think I could… I don’t want to destroy all your clothes…”

“I… I think I can!” he fervently said, eager to save his pants and boxers from her fingers or –worse- her teeth, even as he felt his mind being battered by her own.

He was happy to see her face lifting a little from his body. It was quite something, a head to large than it covered almost his whole torso, hovering slightly over him was he desperately opened her pants and removed them, struggling a little. It was lucky that he had had to develop such a skill early one to avoid going naked at home. In perhaps twenty seconds, his pants were gone and his underwear followed suit nicely, leaving him naked. It felt strange, to be so bold, but he wanted to see if she was all talk, or if she actually cared about her. If she was a fake, he would be able to do something to get away from her. Perhaps.

“You’re so pretty” she purred in his ears, letting one of her hands run over his whole body, while the other played with his dick, which was hardening extremely quickly, not used to such gentle touch.

“Miss Matthewson, don’t!” he gasped, when he felt her lips engulfing his small shaft – he knew he was smaller than average, even for a Minor.

“Don’t call me that!” growled the giantess. “I’m Deanna! And I don’t think you really want me to stop, at least you seem to like my ministrations!”

He couldn’t deny it, even if he wanted to. Those sensations were almost alien to him. His was the solitary pleasures, those moments he managed to snatch up from his brother and sister, from his parents, when he dreamt of a life which would never be his, with a caring girl by his side, teaching him what making love truly meant, slowly and tenderly, healing his many bruises and the throbs of old wounds which seemed to reopen when his sister took him and mounted him, like a hurricane took a small house. Uncaring and brutal.

The Cyclopean titaness was the absolute opposite. She didn’t tried to get some quick satisfaction from his body; he wasn’t some form of stress ball for her to get release. She seemed to genuinely care for him and made him whimper weakly in her hands, below her lips, as his body was wracked by delicious sensations he had never even expected to exist. It was as if she was opening something fundamentally new to him, something he didn’t thought he could live without now. His hand reached for her dense curvy hair and clutched as he moaned in abandon, so softly that it barely was audible, even for him.

She growled as he buckled under her, feeling his dick twitching and starting to leak his pre-cum. Finally, his whole body tensed as he ejaculated in her cavernous mouth. He bit his lips hard enough to make blood pearl, to avoid making any noise, beyond a muffled whimper. He had never came so much when he was masturbating quickly in the dark, away and hidden from the MAJORS around him. And when her tongue spiraled around his shaft to lick it clean, he started to shiver, unable to cope any other way to the wave of pleasure which rocked his body.

“Hmm” she purred, rising her head high over his body. “You taste delicious my love she said”, looking down at him with blurry eyes, her breathing quickening once more. “But why so silent? I want to hear you scream in pleasure Jay’. I want to hear… you’re bleeding!”

“It’s nothing” said the Minor, trying to hide his lips, where he could feel droplets of blood, nothing much really, but it clearly upset the giantess towering above him.

“Are you sure?” she asked, her voice still heavy with lust. “I don’t want you to hurt yourself when we make love. What kind of woman would I be if I let my future husband suffer so when I try to pleasure him?” she added, leaning forward and letting her enormous and still clothed breasts graze his body.

“I’m fine, really” he croaked. “I… I don’t like to do noise when I… I mean my family didn’t like that I cry when they hurt me and when I did… I mean, when I’m alone I…”

He stopped there, blabbering a little as she looked at him unsure of what she had in mind. Then a devious smile came on her lips and she sat back normally, before lifting her shirt in one swift move, revealing the lace bra which managed somehow to support the twin rockets of her body. And then she unclasped it swiftly, releasing her tits, which swayed back and forth once free. Jason gasped. He had already seen her naked, but it was something else to see her in the throes of passion, gloriously naked from the waist up and clearly lusting after him.

“I hope you’re ready Jason” she purred. “I want you to be burning for me baby. I want you to long after me like I do after you!”

“I do” he said, realizing that the words were true only when he heard them.

It was a strange thing to feel. He had never believed that he would meet someone, especially someone so much taller and older than he, who would actually makes him feel wanted and make him want to be with her. And yet, here she was, feeling safe near this behemoth, who looked at him as if she had never been with anyone, instead of the jaded or even despising eyes of his family. She didn’t rape him, she didn’t hurt him, she cared about him, and tried her best to make him accept it. And now he wanted to truly please someone else, for the first time in his life.

“Mom! What are you cooking?” suddenly yelled Mary-Rose, somewhere close but not yet in the same room.

A quiet yelp escaped Jason’s lips as he was snatched and brought to the mighty cleavage of Deanna Matthewson. Before he could realize what was happening, he felt his pants and underwear fall on his head and a loud gulp indicated that the giantess ate something she wanted to hide, probably his destroyed shirt he assumed. And suddenly, he felt more constricted as the bra was put back in place. The boulders around him were so dense that he was unable to even make the skin move when trying to wiggle free from this trap.

“Don’t struggle Jason” whispered urgently Deanna. “I need you to curl into a ball, if you can, to be less noticeable. And if you would open your mind, I would like to Bond with you, superficially, to make sure that we don’t end revealing you naked to my daughter, okay?”

“Mom, did you hear me!?” called Mary-Rose, louder now, probably because she was closer to them.

“Yes sweetie, I heard you!” yelled back the giantess, making the Minor’s eyes ringing. “And I’ve finished cooking for me, I didn’t expect you to wake up so early.”

“Well, I thought a lot about what you said yesterday” explained the small girl, her voice muffed by the enormous breasts surrounding Jason.

The poor teenager hesitated on what to do. He needed to get the hell out of here without being revealed to Mary-Rose. He liked her, even if she was somewhat vapid and uncaring at times. She really didn’t understood what he had endured and while he was extremely happy to have her as a friend, and could have been attracted to her, if not for her towering mountain of a mother, who had laid a claim on him as soon as she had seen him. And he didn’t want to risk the tentative friendship he had with Mary-Rose, which he was sure would happen if she learnt where he was and what he had just done with her mother.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and opened his mind. It wasn’t something he used to do, doing so only when his family wanted to savor his pain. It was why he didn’t like the process of Bonding very much, it was like letting a predator in his mind, that he could sniff out his pain and fear ever more. But this time, when his mind extended toward Deanna’s, he was greeted by a wave of joy and pleasure which had nothing to do with his pain. That he tried to Bond with her was enough to make her so happy that it was almost intoxicating and Jason felt his lips turn into a huge grin as the MAJOR’s emotions drowned his mind.

Sorry, he felt her said in the outer layers of his mind, as the wave of joy receded a little. I’m just so happy to Bond with you my dear… I’ll try to be less imposing, I swear.

“What did you thought about, sweetie?” he then heard her say out loud.

“Well, I realized that I never cared much about… about my kind you know? So, I spent most of the night thinking about it and how to become a better person…”

“I see, that’s wonderful to hear” replied Deanna.

Jason could tell she was genuinely felt proud of what her daughter was saying. But he felt really bothered by the tightening of her cleavage when she crossed her arms under her breasts, which made it harder for him to breath. He sent out a call to the Cyclopean, who slowly let her arms fall on her side and then seated back. He felt more than he heard her offer him excuses and she straightened her back so he would have a little more room while being pinned a little more to her enormous mounds.

Don’t worry Jay’, I know my daughter. I’ll let her eat with me and she’ll soon enough return to sleep, especially if she has spent the whole night awake. And then we’ll try to return to our games!

“But now I’m really hungry” explained the other Minor, apparently proving her mother right. Do you think you could cook me something?”

“What about sharing what I have? It’s already growing colder, but it’s spicy, and I know you can take it! Sometimes, I wonder if I didn’t make a mistake mixing spice with your milk!”

You didn’t do that!? asked a stunned Jason directly into the mind of the behemoth.

Of course not, laughed the giantess, her amusement ringing gently in his head. However, I bought spicy baby food, because I really didn’t want to cook something tasteless for us – I haven’t had any other Minor child, so I’m used to cook MAJOR food, which taste different from what is usual tastes for Minors, and all.

“Sure, why not! But don’t go reheating it Mom! I know that you like it boiling hot but I want to have a tongue, not over-cooked leather!” chirped Mary-Rose, which earned a low rumble which was probably a laugh from her mother.

“Fine by me, come here will you?”

Jason let out an involuntary yelp when his whole world shifted, as Deanna leaned forward to get her daughter on the table, where he had stood and had been at the receiving end of a fellatio for the very first time ever in his life. He hoped that the other Minor didn’t hear him, since being discovered now would have been even more embarrassing than naked with her Mother. But Deanna didn’t seem to worry that he could be seen through the line of her cleavage and he hoped that she knew what she was doing.

I do, don’t worry sweetie, she purred tenderly, sending him a wave of appeasing thoughts. Being Bonded help us MAJORS be calmer and clearer of mind, after all, so I know perfectly what I’m doing!

That’s… uh, great. I think? replied the teenager, who wasn’t really sure about how he felt about everything which was happening right now.

“So, what about Jason?” suddenly asked Mary-Rose, while Deanna shifted awkwardly.

“What do you mean?” asked the Cyclopean, surprised by this question.

“Well, you put out a fork and a knife here for Minors, and they are dirty… soooo where he is right now? Between your breasts?”

“I… no… I mean…” replied the giantess, even as Jason felt his whole face burning of shame more so than the considerable heat of Deanna’s body.

“Come on, I know you’re here Jay!” laughed Mary-Rose. “And I never expect anyone to resist my Mom when she want to do the naughty, so you know, so don’t feel ashamed!”

“Mary-Rose!” cried out her mother, being greatly offended by her remark felt Jason.

“What!? We both know you did the naughty with him! I’m just surprised it was here, really!”

“Little lady, I find those insinuations really…”

“It’s fine, really!” yelled Jason, hoping that his voice wouldn’t be too muffled, cutting off the giantess.

“Glad to hear it!” laughed the other Minor, even as he could feel Deanna almost dying of shame.

“Oh my God… I’m so embarrassed right now…” said the Cyclopean, even as Jason felt powerful digits fishing him out of her cleavage, which made him yelp a little once je was naked and dangling in the air, as his underwear and pant tumbled to the ground.

“Holy shit! Jason, I’m so sorry!” yelled Mary-Rose as she jumped on him and threw her arms around his neck, making him yelp in both embarrassment and surprise.

“I’m sorry that I’m naked!” tried the teenager, even as Deanna’s voice boomed from above.

“Mary-Rose, get your hands off my man!”

“I’m not trying to – Mom, look at his scars!”

 

Chapter 5 - Scars by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I add totally missed the two review... for that, I'm super sorry so here's the continuation of the story, which has been finished a long time ago on my patreon !

I'll update those chapters once a day until the story will be finished, so I hope you'll like them !

Chapter 5: Scars

“Well? What have they?” asked Deanne, suddenly worried. “Are they reopening or… or have I added some new ones?”

She had cut off the Bond as soon as she had heard the word scars. She couldn’t fathom the very idea that she could hurt her beautiful little man. She knew how fragile Minors were – some didn’t like that fact to be stated, but it was a truth. They were far more sensible than MAJORS, which were harder to hurt, both physically and mentally. And someone as mistreated as Jason had been needed to feel safer and be handled with even more care than any other of his kind she had ever interacted with – if only because she was the first she was intimate with.

“I’m fine, really!” cried out a very blatantly embarrassed Jason, who tried to wiggle free from her daughter’s embrace.

“No you’re not” wailed Mary-Rose. “You’ve scars everywhere! Everywhere!”

Deanna watched the small teenager more closely. She had made sure that Mary-Rose was always safe, probably even pampered her far too much, she wasn’t really caring about the plights of her kind – or anyone, really. And she never had seen a scar, she realized. MAJORS healed almost every battering they took without a trace and Cyclopeans were just as resilient, if not more, even discounting their superior size, strength and body density.

“It’s nothing, really” mumbled Jason, who was blushing ever more and trying to hide his member, even if her daughter wasn’t looking too interested right now –and thankfully!

“But… You have so many…”

“It isn’t so surprising my cute baby ball” said Deanna, making use of the affectionate term she had stumbled upon when she had seen her latest daughter for the first time, screaming and still covered in blood, curled into a little ball of flesh and confusion. “Our poor Jason has suffered a lot at the hand of his family – and that’s a common theme for a lot of Minors who are born in backwater or poor neighborhoods, where the advancement of your kind has hit a lot of roadblocks…”

She hesitated to say more. It could reopen fresh wounds for the Minor she was trying to woo. And she could end giving nightmare to a girl she knew was far more susceptible to be frightened or terrified by this kind of things, even if she would have refused to admit it. And herself had seen far too many reports about mutilated Minors, or some whose mind and sense of self had been so degraded that they had become hardly more than sickly shells, wandering around more than living. And she knew that most of them couldn’t be saved, barely made better even with the gentlest care workers.

“That’s horrible…” sniffled Mary-Rose, finally releasing Jason, who seemed happy that she did.

“It… it wasn’t that bad” he tried to say, but his words were drowned by Deanna’s indignant words.

“Don’t ever say that!” she thundered; while crouching to be closer to him, putting her right hands on the back of his shoulders, engulfing them easily. “What was done to you was atrocious. It’s something I’ve fought against every day of my life, since I was old enough to understand what had been done to my Dad, and how it impact hundreds of Minors, thousands even over the world.”

“Thousands doesn’t sound so bad” said the young boy –because he looked more like a scared boy pretending to be brave right now, but it made him all the more adorable and worthy of her love.

“There is only thousands because millions of Minors were slaughtered more than two hundred years ago” said the giantess, slowly and carefully sitting on the ground to be closer to the two smaller people, who looked at her with confused and frightened expression. “I’m afraid that even if your population has grown by quite a lot… it’s still extremely marginal.”

“So I’ve no hope of meeting someone my size and age I could fall in love with?” asked Mary-Rose, her lower lips trembling and her eyes watering up.

“Oh my sweet baby…” said Deanne, feeling her throat tightening. “It would be extremely doubtful, even with the clout and possibilities offered by the Matthewson name.”

“So I’ll never find love?”

Deanna almost cried. Her daughter sounded so distraught, so desperate, that she could feel her heart breaking. Even Jason, still naked, still clutching his clothes, looked utterly dejected and on the verge of crying. She needed to do something, quick, to appease them. And she decided that Mary-Rose needed priority on that front – and it would be a good thing to give her crush the time to get clothed, before anyone else would come by. Her grand-parents wouldn’t sleep all day, after all.

“Jason, would you mind if I put you back on the table for a moment? It’ll allow you to get back into your clothes – the one I haven’t destroyed, that is.”

“Uh… sure, no problem” he replied, perhaps a little puzzled.

He didn’t flinch too much when her fingers coiled around him, and she did her best to not rub him everywhere, like she desperately wanted to. MAJORS were impulsive; her family was no exception and she was by far not the most restrained of the lot. But she knew when the time to act like a young girl in love was and when to be the wise and reassuring mother that was needed. She still sighed a little when, having rose to her full height, she gently dropped him on the table to crouch once more, and inviting her daughter to climb into her lap.

“I’m sorry” said Mary-Rose as she did so, letting herself fall on the giantess’ thighs.

“Sorry for what, my dear?” asked Deanna, caressing the small head gently.

“For being so selfish” sniffled her youngest child. “You told me yesterday that I needed to care more about other, otherwise I was someone terrible and – and I can only care about me and how I won’t ever find love…”

“I never said you wouldn’t, Mary” gently rebuked Deanna. “Only that finding love with a Minor would be really difficult because of how few your kind still is, even if progress have been made. And I don’t think that you have anything to be sorry about right now.”

“But I only care about me!” whined Mary-Rose, looking utterly confused now.

“Not really. You were distraught by Jason’s scars. Isn’t it proof enough that you aren’t has self-centered as you had been?”

“That’s only because you forced me to see how terrible I was” sniffled her daughter, trying and failing, to stop her tears from running on her face by wiping them with her hands.

“I don’t think so. Minors are a lot more altruistic than MAJORS, probably because you needed to, in order to survive, when our ancestors were more solitary brutes roaming the wild lands. You just needed someone to open your eyes and make you realize who you truly are, deep down.”

“You really think so?” asked Mary-Rose, looking up at her with snot running down on her lips.

“Yes I do!” smiled Deanna. “But you need to accept that changes are always progressives, for everyone. You wouldn’t expect to become someone else from one day to the next? Especially without blowing your nose!”

“It’s not my fault” complained her daughter. “I don’t have a tissue on me.”

“Well, then, let me help you” said the titanic woman, towering so much over her littlest baby.

She extended an arm and grasped the torn fabric which had been Jason’s t-shirt and give some piece to Mary-Rose. During a moment, her daughter seemed utterly puzzled, then with a very loud sniffling noise, she brought a small part of this bundle to her nose and blew it, as strong as possible. Even then, the sound looked really weak and cute to Deanna, who started laughing. The small girl in her lap glared at her even while she blew her nose a second time, and then a third, adding to the Cyclopean’s hilarity each time.

“You look really cute” explained the giantess, trying to make her daughter understand that she wasn’t mocking her. “And I may be a little old compared to you – or you Jason, I hope you listen to me! - but I’m still a little girl when it comes to seeing in you such cuteness, calm and even beauty.”

She beamed a radiant smile at Mary-Rose who replied in kind, got up and managed to propel herself against the vast bosom which had nourished her when she was but a baby. Deanna gently reciprocated, putting her vast arms around her daughter to embrace her in a warm hug. She felt the tension leaving Mary-Rose as she relaxed, knowing well how safe and loved she was when protected like that. Looking up, the Cyclopean woman saw that Jason was looking at her, his face a mixture of envy and shame.

Without saying a word, she lifted her right arm and extended it toward him. He flinched but didn’t fell back, and she carefully brought him back to her, adding him to her embrace. She did her best to not extend her mind into his own. She didn’t want to intrude on what he felt like now, she didn’t want to influence him. He needed to feel safe and loved, and when she felt his arms trying to hug her back, her heart missed a beat and she felt a huge smile appear on her face.

“I love you both. Differently, but totally, without compromise or reserves. I’ll always be there for you, no matter how you feel about me, what you decide to do in the future, and whatever kind of life you want to have. I want the two of you to know that.”

“You promise?” asked Mary-Rose, looking up at her expectantly, just like Jason who remained more guarded. “You’ll always be there?”

“Forever and ever. Amen” assured Deanna. “I won’t ever let you go so far that I can’t come to your help. I’ll never let any of you drift away from me so that he or she wouldn’t dare to call for me if the need arise. I swear it, and it’s an oath I intend to uphold till my dying breath.”

“But what if… what if we aren’t worthy of something like that?” asked Jason, his voice cracking a little toward the end as he ran his fingers over the scars adorning his body.

“Why wouldn’t you be?” asked Deanna, sincerely curious.

She knew that a lot of Minors suffered mild to severe cases of a form of imposter syndrome. They were competing with MAJORS in every portion of their lives, and for many, any success which didn’t transition into a painful situation were felt as too good for them. Even after decades spent happily married with her Mom, her little Daddy had revealed that he still felt out of place, as if he had stolen someone else’s happiness and chance at a fulfilling life with one of the most powerful person on Earth. That he had grown old when Shannon had barely done so didn’t help him.

And he had been far from the worst case she had ever seen in her life. As she started getting her work in the division dedicated to pushing for more rights for Minors. One of the worst had been a teenage Minor who had managed to woo his and his younger sibling’s crush. For a few week he had been extremely happy and then he had killed himself, opening his throat with a knife he had found. In a letter, he had explained how he felt as if he was stealing his little brother’s life and that he didn’t deserve to be with the brilliant young woman he was with.

She had delved deep into it, searching for something to make sense. It had been her truly first case dealing with the horrors that Minors endured every day of their life. That kid, Alec, had been belittled, if not downright bullied by other teenagers. Only his brother Ken and this slightly older woman, Janet, had displayed real, genuine love and care for him, and they had become the most important peoples for him. And when he realized that they both had feelings for each other but that Janet loved him more than she did Ken, it had destroyed him.

“Well? Why wouldn’t you be worthy of my love? Because you’re smaller? Younger? Weaker physically? None of it matter. None. Of. It. You are important peoples, who will earn and deserve each and every joy and happy moment you’ll have. I want the both of you to know it, to believe it, even. Do you think you could do that? To swear that you won’t think that you don’t deserve to be happy? That you won’t harm yourself, in any way, because of such nasty ideas?”

“I swear I’ll do that” said Mary-Rose. “What you said about not feeling bad about myself and all.”

“And I’ll do it too. As best I can” added Jason, who seemed rather doubtful that he would be able to do that, which saddened him, but it wasn’t surprising.

“Thank you, the both of you. I know it’ll be extremely hard, for both of you. But I know some ways to help, if you agree with them. Especially you, Jason, because they can be hurtful at first.”

“How much hurtful?” he asked her, perhaps a little worried but not much more, from what she could tell without the Bond – which she couldn’t tell if it was a good or a bad thing.

“You’ll have to talk with us about your past, and I think that the best way to do so would be to explain to us how you got each of your scars. Do you think you could do that?”

“Mom!” cried an indignant Mary-Rose. “You can’t ask him something like… something so cold! How could it help him to revive all those horrors?”

“It… it’s fine, really!” said the other Minor in her lap, looking at her daughter with a weak smile. “I don’t mind them much, if you want to know” he added, giggling nervously.

Deanna doubted it was the truth. She could see plainly how his hands were touching each and every scars he could. She could hear his breathing becoming shallower, his skin starting to perspire, even if the latter could be due to how close he was to her, her body warmth washing over the two smaller people. Even Mary-Rose, who had basically grown at her hip, protected and often held in her arms, against her ample bosom, seemed to feel the heat, and she couldn’t help but find it adorable, how their bodies simply couldn’t pretend she wasn’t here.

“Jason. If you don’t want to, you won’t have to. Not right now. We have as long as we need for you to feel better about it and open your past for us. But what I want for you is to know, deep down, that you are not an impostor, that there isn’t someone else who could be at your place. No one.”

“But how could you be so sure of that?” asked the Minor, just as her daughter said “But you can’t know it just yet!” their reaction so funny she couldn’t help but giggle.

“I have hyperthymesia” she explained to them. “It means I remember everything which happened to me, since almost the time I was born. And I remember as clearly as what I did ten minutes ago. It’s a blessing and a curse I’m used to live with. A blessing because each and every time I felt happy, that I had feelings for someone, are still as strong and vibrant than the day I felt them for the first time.”

“Then how can it be a curse?” blurted Mary-Rose, looking completely lost now.

“Because I also remember every terrible time. I remember the feeling of loss when my Dad –your grand-father- died, how I felt as if everything I assumed was eternal, someone who loved me, so, so much despite my many short-comings, the man who had been there for each and every birth of my children up until now wouldn’t see the next ones, and that hurt me more than anything I ever experienced. And it still burns, as much as it did back then.”

She stopped talking for a moment, as the pain returned to the forefront of her mind. As always, she couldn’t keep the tears from forming in her eyes. Her Dad had been a constant fixture of her life, the reason she cared so much about Minors and their plights. She had to do constant efforts to avoid situations which reminded her of the moment she realized he was going to die, when he had weakened so much that even walking had started to become difficult, when his mind had slowed a lot and he had to take so much time to answer anything…

“Mom! You don’t have to…” started Mary-Rose, but Deanna gently cut her off by putting her large digit on her small mouth, which was almost comical.

“I’m used to living like that, my cute little baby ball” she said gently. “Don’t worry about me. What’s important is that I know how I feel about you two. I know that I never experienced those feelings I now have before meeting you, Jason. And I know that all of my children, you are the one I care the most about Mary-Rose. Probably because I worry a lot more about you, but we won’t go saying this to your siblings!” she finished, laughing a little.

“Wouldn’t they be jealous if they knew?” asked her daughter, her worried look slowly turning into a wide grin, as she seemed mightily happy to learn that she was the favored children in the whole litter that Deanna had produced over the decades.

“You bet they would!” admitted the giantess. “But it’ll remain our little secret, right?”

“Of course. Until they Bond either of us” stated her daughter, nudging a Jason who still seemed startled by what he had just heard.

“I… hadn’t thought of that…” admitted Deanna, who felt suddenly embarrassed. “A… Anyway, we were talking about what I think you could do to avoid some pitfalls, the both of you, but especially you Jason. So, do you think that you could do it someday? To talk about your scars?”

He looked at her, his face a mixture of fear and acceptance. She extended one hand to caress his naked torso, feeling his ribs. He was so skinny, compared to the usual Minors body type, it still made her a little afraid that he could break like glass under her touch. She was enjoying the fact that he wasn’t retreating away as she did that. In fact, he even seemed to lean closer to her finger, and to see how quickly she had managed to earn his thrust and possibly her love. He closed his eyes for a moment, then looked deeply into her own and pointed at a small, star-like scar on his right shoulder.

“This one, it’s my dad who did it to me. He had had a terrible day at work, and I was… six, I think. He slapped me, not too hard for a MAJOR, because I was making too much noise, and it had angered him. He wore a ring, back then, which was always faced down when he hit me. And the skin was torn open. I remember I cried a lot, and it made him even angrier…”

He stopped and Deanna did her best to hide the tide of rage which washed over her. She was used to it, she had seen and heard so many atrocious tales. The general public didn’t realize how much Minors were still mistreated, and she never managed to now if it was better like that or not. Sometimes, she feared that any reveal of mistreatment on the smaller bred of humans would only lead to imitators taking up the same behavior. Some of her advisors countered it with the proof that such actions were met with a general wave of disgust, but she knew her history better than to believe that it meant that things would become better.

“This one” continued Jason, touching softly one on his belly, “was done by my… my sister.”

He gulped hard, and even Mary-Rose seemed to realize that it was someone different than even his brutal father. She gently and silently took his left hand in her right, and pressed gently, while Deanna leant forward to better enclose the two of them in the ring of her arms, insuring that they would feel safe. He shuddered a little, but then she saw resolve hardening in his eyes and his jawline tightening. He squared his shoulders and kept talking.

“She was in a very bad mood and I had been… used by the rest of the family already when she came home, so I couldn’t get up. She was really pissed and walked on me with her high heel, and it hurt like hell, and it pierced the skin, I had to be sent to the hospital. They said to the doctor that I had been playing outside unsupervised and had probably ended beaten. My sister told them that she was the one who found me, and rushed me to the hospital…”

Mary-Rose fainted. Deanna barely caught her in time to prevent her from banging her head on the floor.

“I’m sorry!” yelled Jason, looking up at her with a very worried look on his face. “I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s not your fault my love” she said softly, managing to hide how shacked she was. “I didn’t expect her to lose consciousness like that…”

It wasn’t a total surprise, however. Her daughter had never been really strong-willed. As a child, the mere sight of blood made her weak in the knees and scream uncontrollably until she had to be Bonded into sleep to calm down. Hearing something as atrocious as what had happened to Jason, and it was barely scratching the surface of his past, she knew it, and she had had a lot of reports done on his family after all, even if she lacked many of the more intimate details. And it was something to want to learn more, and another to let her daughter on it.

“Wha… what should we do?” asked the still conscious Minor.

“We should eat while it’s still somewhat warm. I’m famished, you need to get something in your stomach too, and if I know my Mary-Rose at all, she’ll regain consciousness as soon as she hear us eating. Don’t worry about her; she’s fine, I’m sure of it.”

“You’re sure? I don’t want to have hurt her… I don’t want her to hate me…”

“She won’t hate you for it. Once, one of her elder brother pranked her hard, she was very angry but got over it once a little time had passed. Here, you did nothing to her, you don’t need to feel bad my dear. No reason to castigate yourself, really.”

She slowly get up, carrying both Minors as if they had been rather large action figures. It was in moments like that that she relished the more her nature as a Cyclopean. Normal MAJORS couldn’t do that. Sure, they towered over the smaller humans, but that was it. They weren’t living colossus, like she and her whole family was. It made her feel so much more important and powerful, and it gave him the ability to protect those she cared about easier than she could have had she been normal-sized.

“So, does it mean I have to eat the super-spicy food, or could I have something for me, like fruits?” suddenly asked Jason as she dropped him on the table.

“Well, you can have anything my love” replied Deanna, leaning forward and kissing him on his forehead. “Anything you want.”

Chapter 6 - By the poolside by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And a second one, I realized that otherwise there would be too many chapters for this week XD !

Chapter 6: By the poolside

Jason looked at the pool. It was something his mind reeled with. He was hundreds of meters high, atop a lonely hill, facing the sea, and it seemed as if the two bodies of water joined. The pool was too full and water cascaded from its western portion, recycled to return in mere seconds. He couldn’t fathom how he could have moved from the abject life he had in his family’s home to this incredible place. Even after three weeks here, he still felt like an impostor and was constantly afraid that he would be thrown out, back into the polluted and deprived areas of Los Angeles.

—Enjoying the view? asked a rich voice behind him.

—Ye… yes, he croaked, turning to look at the voluptuous giantess, Valeria.

She was one of Deanna’s older children, one he was extremely terrified by. It wasn’t her sheer size which frightened him so, she was barely over five meters and a half (18 feet) after all, rather small for a Matthewson Cyclopean – or one of any other lineage, really. No, what frightened him so much that he resented Deanna a little for having her keep watch over him today as she went with Mary-Rose to the latter’s first day of school after a break. For Valeria was a dickgirl, like his sister, and she dwarfed Melanie by a wide margin, in the shlong department.

—Come on… I won’t bite! I won’t even touch you in inappropriate ways, you know? I wouldn’t do that to Mom, she’d kill me, even if I believed I would fit in you. And I know I don’t. Normal MAJORS are already a tight fit, there is no way that I could be with a Minor, sadly. And while he didn’t get to know grandpa, I care about your kind and its plight. I swear!

—It… it’s not very reassuring, when you say it like that, squeaked Jason, who shivered once more.

Valeria was a temptress. Her skin was far paler than Deanna, looking almost white-skinned. Her blond hair was all curly however, which was surprising, but it was apparently natural and she kept it in large braids which fell well below her ass. She hadn’t incredible curves, like most women in this family as far as the Minor could tell, looking rather flat and yet stunning in her red bikini rop. But where she stood, in the shallow end of the pool, her dick was barely hidden by her tong, looking like an enormous sausage folded on itself, even at rest.

He hadn’t seen it at full mast yet, and he hoped he never would. She had arrived the prior evening, with two normal MAJORS whom he had heard screaming all night long. It had made Deanna laugh a lot to see him this startled. In fact, her hilarity was such that he had rolled all over her belly, her massive tits jiggling wildly. She had proceeded to kiss and cuddle him a lot before she had decided to explain to him what was happening – the sounds he heard sounded much more like cries of pain than yells of pleasure to his hears, after all.

—It’s my daughter Veleria. She’s… she’s uniquely equipped to please the ladies. But don’t worry, she won’t hurt you, or even elicit any sexually charged interaction with you. She doesn’t really crave for a Minor to be with, and she knows that we’re together. And if anything happens – and I mean anything- which makes you uncomfortable, you’ll tell me right away, okay?

—Okay, he meekly replied, even if he hadn’t really felt secure with a gigantic dickgirl on the grounds.

And that’s how he found himself so close with the monstrous thing standing just over the water level. He tried his best to not look too terrified, but the forty something giantess saw right through it. She kept her distance however and seemed content with letting him do whatever he wanted, as long as he didn’t came too close to the water. He didn’t know how to swim, after all, as he had admitted shamefully when Deanna had brought him here and shown him the huge pool, able to accommodate easily a dozen of Cyclopean in the same time without feeling overcrowded. He just hoped that his lover would soon have time to teach him how to use it.

“Do you want to get in the pool?” asked Valeria, softly. “There is gears for Minors and kids who don’t know how to swim yet, somewhere. I can go and find it, if you want.”

“I… yes, thank you’” stuttered Jason, feeling mixed feelings about letting the dickgirl close to him but wanting to taste the water – the day was too hot not to.

He stifled a gasp when she went out of the water. She was truly ginormous down there, and it somehow looked even more massive because of her slender waist. She had a predatory way of walking, as if she was an alpha predator and he suspected she knew how arousing she was, but also how terrifying her dick was. Even by only comparing it proportionally, his own looked ridiculously small compared to hers, and he was rather larger down there, according to Deanna, even if the over a hundred years old MAJOR hadn’t much experience, if at all, with Minors, as far as he knew.

“So, how did you two met, anyway? Mom didn’t feel too inclined to say” asked Valeria, bending to fetch something in a heap of bags and baskets.

“I was fleeing and I kind of bumped into her car” he said, loud enough to be heard, but still feeling terribly embarrassed about it – it was really a ridiculous way to meet someone who had changed his life entirely, and only for the better so far.

“Really?” asked Valeria, moments before she let out her raucous laugh thunder over the calmness of the villa. “That’s such a fairytale encounter! Such a shame I hadn’t been there instead of her…”

“I thought you weren’t interested in Minors!” stridently cried Jason as he retreated further away from the giantess, suddenly extremely afraid of what she would do to him.

“You need to loosen up a little” sighed the woman with a dick able to impress even an elephant. “I won’t jump on you. I’m not like Mom, I don’t seek out cheap relationships. Even if you’re a change of pace, and a considerable one at that!” she added, enthusiastically.

“And what about the girls you were with yesterday evening?” he asked defensively. “Where are they now, anyway?” he added, looking around suspiciously.

“Annie and Kate? Those are my best friends. They helped me deal with… this” she pointed at her crotch “when puberty started. They are always there for me, even if I’m afraid I’ve kind of made them addicted to… my performance in a bed. Can’t blame them, it’s rather hard to find a bigger dick out there, and as a woman, I also know how to use it in ways which will please them, since I also have a… well, womanly parts.”

She blushed after saying it and it surprised Jason a lot. In his experience, MAJORS loved to flaunt their sexual prowess. And even if he found the whole thing frightening and more than a little disgusted by the idea that Valeria could have reduced friends to what seemed to amount to sex slaves, no matter how much she tried to spin it in a better light. It reminded him too much of Melanie, who sometimes bothered pretending that he liked being raped by her, despite her usual callousness, which left him bruised, scarified and bleeding, most of the time.

“A… anyway, what’s important is to give you those armbands” she said, producing said item proudly, looking minuscule dangling from her hand, which had quite long fingers. “Come here, I’ll put them on you. And do you want a floating belt too? I think it would be safer, but perhaps I’m wrong, I haven’t seen those used much, to be honest. I was already out of the home when Mary-Rose was old enough to learn how to swim, so I hope I’m not making any mistake.”

“Okay…”

Jason approached slowly, extremely wary. He didn’t like the way she looked at him. He was almost certain it was a trap, but it was too damn hot out there, he needed to get into something refreshing and the pool was extremely enticing. When he was up close with her, she crouched quickly, her pale face reddening and he smelt something he had had the unhappiness to sniff almost every day as far back as he could remember. She was having a hard-on and was extremely excited. But when he looked up, terror griping him, all he saw on her face was shame.

“Sorry… I’m… really not used to being around Minors” she mumbled. “It’s… Girls like me have an extremely heightened libido even compared to other MAJORS, so… But I’ll keep it under control, I won’t do anything to you. Please, believe me!”

“I… okay, I…” stuttered the small teenager, taking aback by how genuine she sounded.

“Thanks” she said, relaxing her breath, which washed over him, smelling like mint and lavender.

She carefully but competently placed the armbands on his biceps and the belt around his waist. She didn’t even looked at him, not even once, while he could tell she was aroused – a lot- by the whole situation. He shuddered a little but she didn’t react beyond a blush on her features, which made her look all the more stunning. He could see a little of Deanna in her bone structure, even if he suspected she mostly looked like whoever was her Dad. He wondered if she even knew him but didn’t dare ask. He was afraid it would be extremely rude to do so.

“Here, all set!” she said, feigning chirpiness. “Are you ready to taste the water? Remember, since it’s your first time, go in slowly. I think the pool’s temperature is great, but it’s very hot outside for Minors, so don’t rush in, you’d get a hydrocution. And I really don’t want to explain to Mom that I’d have let you put yourself in danger like that…”

“I… I’ll be careful” replied the Minor, trying to assuage her concerns – and it was still strange to him to see MAJORS, Cyclopeans even, care about him and worry about his condition.

“Thanks… And… And I’ll ask Mom to make sure we won’t be alone like that together ever again, I can clearly see that it’s make you uncomfortable and make me feel a little… a little too on edge. I’m sure we’ll be able to find better ways for you to not be alone here, without putting you at risk like that.”

She got up, offering him a close-up view of her penis which was now fully erect. She yelped and turned away, but he couldn’t chase away the image of this monstrous thing, longer and wider than any of his arms. He gulped hard and starts to walk toward the pool, trying to not think about it. He was safe, Deanna wouldn’t have left him here if she wasn’t absolutely certain that her daughter wouldn’t hurt him, no matter what.

“So… I just go in the water?” he asked, more to break the awkward silence than anything else.

“No!” shouted Valeria, whirling around on her heels, looking horrified. “I told you, it’s far too hot for you to do that. You need to wet your head, your neck, your torso, slowly and carefully. Then you’ll have to walk in at your own rhythm, and wet yourself once more and… OH SHIT!”

The last two words were shouted so loudly that Jason jumped high in the air and almost dropped into the pool. He turned around to see the giantess rush toward the heap of pool stuff where she had fished the armbands and belt; cursing and yelling at herself. The Minor was so lost that he didn’t know that to do. Should he try to pry on what was happening, or was he supposed to remain silent and slightly forgotten, for the time being. He was still undecided when the dickgirl looked at him, a little disheveled but proudly producing a white bottle of plastic with a bright orange cap.

“Haha! Here it is! I can’t believe I almost forgot about it! Mom would have ground me to paste if I had! But now comes the hardest part, I guess” she finished, her exultation turning to worry. “Jason… would you be so kind as to come closer? I need to apply this solar cream on you.”

“Why so?” asked Jason, getting all suspicious suddenly – this bottle looked far too much like a lubricant his family sometime used when they wanted a quickie, and he didn’t feel like approaching the colossus with her erect dick pointing at him from between her thighs.

“It’s not… Listen, the sun’s rays can be extremely harmful for your skin, and that cream is meant to protect you, so you’ll be tanning and won’t end looking like a boiled lobster” she explained, perhaps a little harsher than he would have liked, but he guessed that she was really on edge and did her best to not lose it, right here, right now.

“Okay. Well, I guess I’ll have to trust you on this” he said slowly, not too happy about it.

Valeria didn’t reply, instead pressing the bottle, which squirted a white fluid or whatever in the palm of her stretched hand. As soon as he was reachable, she started to vigorously – if gently- put the whole thing on him, and repeated the operation until she was satisfied. With a grunt, she finished rubbing it on his back and handed him the bottle, which he took and used to put the cream on his face too, since she had carefully avoided this part of his anatomy thus far. Once she was satisfied, she extended her hand back and he dropped the bottle on it.

“There, you should be fine now!” she said, her voice a little strained.

He thanked her and walked briskly toward the pool. He stopped before putting his feet in it, shuddering a little. Now that he was truly supposed to enter it, it was a rather daunting task. This thing had been designed with Cyclopeans only in mind, it was obvious since the first stair seemed to be extremely deep, deep enough for him to have water at least up to his chin. He wondered how Mary-Rose entered this. He knelt and took the water, fresh but not too cold, and enjoyed the sensation of it on his neck, refreshing it.

Once he was confident enough, he sat and put his legs in the pool. He gasped, not because it was uncomfortable but because he had never experienced something like that. It was delicious and refusing to wait more, he let himself fall over, water rushing up to his mouth on the first stair, until the belt and armbands made him float, bringing the water line up to his shoulders. He couldn’t help but laugh with delight. He didn’t know what to do now, but he was so happy, he felt like a normal person, able to enjoy this sensation.

“Everything great down there?” asked Valeria, walking slowly toward him.

“Yes, it’s wonderful!” chirped Jason, who tried to mimic what he had seen in movies or series.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“You’re not in the water?” asked Deanna when she saw Valeria sitting on the edge of the pool.

“No, I’ve let Jason enjoy it alone. Being here to watch over him wasn’t such a great idea, Mom.”

Deanna looked at her daughter. She was unique, in a lot of ways, among all her children. Even discounting the two sets of genitalia, she was the less curvy and smaller of the lot –except Mary-Rose, who would no doubt come rushing toward her elder sister as soon as she would have changed into a bikini set. The matron knew very well how much her littlest girl loved the pool, and it always made her laugh to see her so eager to dive and swim for hours on end, almost as hard to wear off than a MAJOR, as if excitation drove away tiredness.

“Why are you saying this? Did something happen?” asked the taller giantess, worry creeping on her.

“No. But it could have. He’s really… Mom, you’ve found the boy of my dreams and you’ve put him just in front of me, with by best friends comatose still because I went a little too rough on them. And he’s very afraid of people like me. I think we should refrain from leaving me alone with him.”

“And let the two of you wallow in your traumas and self-pity?” haughtily huffed Deanna. “It’s time to grow up Valeria. If you find Jason attractive, go and pursue Minors. There is plenty out there, and I’m sure that once they’d get to know you, even your penis won’t frighten them so much. As for my little hubby, he’ll be everyone’s step-dad soon enough, so he needs to get on board with all my children, until we can start making our own!”

“You really think he’ll be seen as a dad by anyone when he’s younger than Mary-Rose?” laughed Valeria, shaking her head and letting her long hair cascade freely on her back.

“Hey, I can hear you!” suddenly yelled Jason’s voice, which made Deanna’s heartbeat accelerate as she searched the source of it, to cuddle it and kiss it, and smother it with her love.

She suddenly saw his impish head appear above the pool, has his hands gripped the edge to propel him upward. He managed to almost get out of the water by himself before she could cover the distance, lift him way up to her face and kiss him passionately. To her immense joy, he reciprocated, albeit in a more subdued way, as he always did. She broke the kiss before he could suffocate, even if he was panting hard when she looked down at him. It had been the first time that they hadn’t spent the whole day together, and it had been terrible for her. But now, she was here, and he was in her arms, and everything was going to be fine.

“How was your day?” he asked her, his beautiful eyes almost glinting with relief.

“Great, great… but far better now that I’m with you” she cooed, while Valeria let out a groan of disgust behind her back, which she ignored easily. “You told me you didn’t know how to swim, but clearly it was a lie” she remarked, as she hugged his drenched little body against her dress.

“Oh shit! I’ll wet your clothes!” he yelped, struggling to get away, clearly concerned about it.

“I don’t care” she whispered, in a low, sexual growl in his ear. I like when you make me wet.”

He blushed exquisitely and let out a squeal which made her full of delight. He was so innocent that it was extremely easy to play with him. Still, she wanted to go swim with him, enjoying the water after a rather tiring and tedious day at work, supervising the protection of Minors and their rights over the world. Being a corporation caring about the weakest members of society implied to do a lot of dirty and not so dirty work. And the latter was often far more boring – still, lobbying to make sure that climate emergency would be tackled and framing it as a way to save Minors helped achieve results.

“I don’t know how to swim” he reaffirmed, his voice cracking a little. It’s just, I’m… it’s kinda just me floating, you know? Then I move a little, like I saw in movies and all…”

“Really? Would you mind if Valeria and I taught you how to? Perhaps she hasn’t said it so, but my Sugarcane here is a professional athlete, a swimmer, as it is! I would have favored that she continued the family’s business but…”

“But I’m your twenty-fifth child, which means I got to be whatever I wanted to be Mom!” yelled her daughter, somewhere in her back, as they both heard a set of small feet running toward them. “Mary! Come here my little duckling!” roared her dickgirl daughter as she probably engulfed her latest kid in a warm and powerful embrace.

“Val! Is it a gun, or are you happy to see me?” chirped the voice of Mary-Rose, followed by the raucous laughter of her elder sister and even a chuckle from Deanna, who was quite used to this back and forth between those two of her many, many, children.

“Careful, little sis, someday, getting too close to the fire could end you with sick burns…” jokingly threatened Valeria, even as the massive black woman turned toward her two kids, still clutching Jason, who seemed to be utterly stunned.

“Don’t worry, it’s their usual antics, they have done this for years. I think Mary-Rose as a fetish toward dick…” she started, but was interrupted by her Minor daughter.

“I prefer the term futanari, thank you very much! Plus, I like all kind of dick, really!”

“Language!” bellowed Deanna, outraged. “I don’t want my Jason to pick up bad words, he’s so innocent. Aren’t you, my cutest cutie pie?” she cooed him, earning a giggle and a kiss for her efforts.

Ever since they had met, she had truly managed to earn his affection and his trust. In fact, she could tell that he had greatly disliked her going away for the day, it wasn’t at the forefront of his mind, but definitively present enough for her to notice, even without the Bond. It was what she wanted, of course, why she had insisted that he couldn’t accompany her at work. Her Mom had told her long ago that it had helped cement her relationship with her Daddy. He didn’t like very much being left alone all day, but it had been a necessary once he had finished High School and went to live at her home near New Orleans all day, every day.

“Can I go back to the water?” suddenly asked her Minor lover. “It’s really hot today…”

“Sure thing beautiful” she replied, pecking his forehead. “I’ll be back, I need to change. I too want to try the pool, and I think that you should get ready Mary-Rose. Get some sunscreen and put your best swimsuit my dear! And, Valeria?”

“Yes Mom?” asked her taller daughter, who seemed to hesitate between staying by the pool with them or returning to her friends who, at this hour, were probably emerging.

“If you want to, we’ll be happy to have you in the water with us. But if you prefer to be with Annie and Kate, I won’t hold it against you. Tell them I said hi!”

“Oh… Sure Mom” blushed Valeria. “Hum, I would have stayed, really but, hum, I’m kind of… I need of a release, you know. Can I come back later?”

“Yeah, sure, go ahead!” laughed Deanna, who pitied her daughter’s best friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“She really is a beast some time…” mumbled Kate, looking at Annie, still disheveled and covered in the remnants of a wild night of sex with her and the towering Valeria, who was starting to awaken.

The two of them were quite small for MAJORS, barely over 2m35 each, with an average build. But they had known Val since forever, and when she had hit puberty and had been unable to cope with her sex drive, they had helped her hide her nature as a futa, even if it had meant let her creampie them a considerable number of times of back in the day… a habit which had continued to this day. The two brunettes, with rather pale skins, could have looked like twins since always and they joked that considering how often they fucked the same woman, they had ended looking alike even more.

“Hey girls!” beamed Valeria, opening the door of her room with a bang. “I’m sorry but I need your help. Oh, Kate, you seem in a better shape than Annie, so first round’s for you!”

“Wait, wait, wait!” cried out the poor MAJOR as her friend seemed ready to pounce on her.

She wanted to tell her that Annie and she had decided that they wanted to change their relationship, to be something less centered on sex, and more casual shopping, theatres and the occasional group date. But all her words and thoughts dissipated when her best friend pined her on the bed and in one well practiced move impaled her on her enormous shaft, turning her into a hoe in heat, as Annie shook the last remnants of sleep and diligently placed herself next to Kate, her legs wide open so their friend, their mistress, could change her toy whenever she wanted.

“I’ve been thinking about us” groaned Valeria, as she pounded her pussy. “All we do is have sex, all the time, and afterwards, you too tired to move anyway. So I think it’s time to update our relationship status. I need friends who can keep up with me. And lovers who know me too well” she finished, kissing both of them tenderly, as she came vigorously inside Kate.

Chapter 7 - Getting ready for work by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Today's chapter, we're creeping up on this story :)

Chapter 7: Getting ready for work

Deanna moaned lightly. She felt a little tongue diligently working her labia but avoiding her clit, in a gentle teasing which roused up from sleep. She kept her eyes closed, as Jason gently caressed her thighs with his feet, his hands needed to open her pussy just enough for him to wake her up like he had been taught. He had proven surprisingly eager and talented at that, once she had broken his initial reluctance to engaging in sexual intercourse with her. It hadn’t been hard to prove him that, unlike with his family, he was an actor of it, not a prop or a toy.

“Hmm… A little faster my dear” she cooed, as she felt her whole body tense in anticipation of the pleasures which were to come.

She didn’t need to watch the alarm clock on her bedside to know exactly what time it was. In the last four months, she had enforced a drastic schedule on her Minor, to offer him structure and order, which granted him a great deal of comfort. She still hadn’t taken him to work, however. It was something he hadn’t asked yet, even if his reaction when she finally came home spoke volume about how he felt about it. But he was too shy to ask her to keep him with her at all time, and she wouldn’t force it out of him – it had to be something I’d ask willingly for her to achieve her goals.

She gasped when her minuscule lover picked up the pace, lifting her ass slightly for a second, before managing to force herself to put it back on the mattress, to not stop the delicious session he was giving her. It was the pride and joy of being a MAJOR, especially one of her kind. She was always in control, even when she relinquished it to her Jason. At the end of the day, she allowed him to pleasure her, to take her, to ravish her. Never could he impose his whims on her, and she adored it. Not that she denied him anything, she just made sure that he wouldn’t feel controlled while keeping him close and submitted.

“I’m awake” she moaned, feeling him increase the pace of his tongue on her privates. “You can go to my clit, I’m…”

They never found out what she was. She had barely give him the go and she felt her most erogenous point being assault by his very, very, skillful tongue, driving her insane with pleasure. She let out a strong cry and almost bucked, avoiding to do so only because she knew it would hurt Jason, and it was something she refused to do, even in the throes of passion. She was the older, bigger, person in this relationship, literally and figuratively, and she needed to prove it, to him and to herself. It included not completely losing it with him.

After perhaps a minute and a half of his ministration on her clit, she finally came in a roaring moment. Her hands had shot to her temples, her head twisted to the right as she let out her scream, her whole body twisting, wracked by ecstasy, as she gently imprisoned her Minor between her legs. He didn’t try to resist or flee, both because he knew from experience that he was futile, and because during those four months, she had proven time and again that even then, he wouldn’t receive even a bruise. A tingling sensation coursed in her body for her head to her toes and she enjoyed the hell out of it, basking in the power of her orgasm, and already anticipating the afterglow.

“Come here” she grunted, her throat a little sore now.

She parted her legs, releasing Jason, who gasped audibly as the relative coolness of their room’s air washed over his warmed skin – her body temperature and sexual pleasure having turned him a pleasant shade of red. She brought him to her face in one gracious and well-practiced movement and kissed him. He leant forward to receive it, and she suppressed a throaty giggle when she felt his tongue, covered in her juices and as tired as it was, trying to invade her mouth. He had earned such a right however, and her own appendage gently caressed this petite intruder.

She shuddered when she tasted her own love juices mixed with his saliva. Unlike her mother, who produced a lot, she never released much cum when stimulated. However, it was more than enough to coat Jason’s tongue, lips and even half his face in hers. It drove her a little mad with lust, to do so. It was as if she was marking him, making clear for all that he belonged to her, and that everyone else had to remain off-limit or incur her wrath. Not that her Minor seemed interested in other woman. Once she had earned his trust, he only looked at her with adoration.

She had taught him to breathe through his nose when they kissed, so she wouldn’t have to break their embrace too soon. She hated doing so, she wanted to keep him with her at all time, and connecting like they did when they kissed was just too delicious. Even when they had cut their Bond, at her express demand, before going to bed. She didn’t want risking to influence his mind with dreams or feelings she couldn’t control when the two of them were sleeping. Better safe than sorry was how she felt about Jason.

“You managed to keep it going for a really long time today sweetie” she whispered once they finally had enough of their languorous kiss. “Almost three minutes, I think.”

“It’s the best I can do, I think” replied the Minor, looking at her with adoration. “I don’t think I’ve enough lung power to keep the air in them when you inhale while kissing.”

“Are you telling me it’s my fault? Then I’ll hold my breath and we’ll see if it works!” she happily taunted him, taking a huge inspiration before resuming their make-out session.

Deanna let herself fall back on the mattress, starting to fondle her minute mate. It was incredibly erotic, to her at least, to be able to have such control over his body, to feel his frailty and yet enjoy each and every nook and cranny of his body. It took a lot of resolve for her to not moan powerfully, but she did her best to contain herself – she knew how it always threw him a little out of whack when she did that, he somehow never expected her to react like this to his caresses. It was really funny, but she didn’t want to make him too uneasy.

“Mwa! Almost five minutes! And I could have held my breath even longer, but I’ll be late for work if I don’t get out of the bed” she laughed, pecking his head and depositing him safely on his portion of their shared mattress, jumping upright in one swift motion.

“Do you have to go?” he asked in a plaintive voice. “You’re like, the boss of them all, right? You could take a day out and stay here! You even work some Saturdays…”

Deanna smiled gently, sitting back on the bed, making her Jason, who had gotten up, falling against her large derrière. She carefully positioned him on her lap and caressed his body. She felt his mind trying to form a Bond, but she gently put one of her fingertips on his lips and he ceased, albeit clearly grudgingly. Despite his upbringing and background, he was an extremely well-behaved young man, and it made him all the cuter in her eyes.

“I could take a day off, I’m a millionaire, and that’s without counting the influence of my mother and whatever she has cooked up for us once she’ll retire and give us the true task of managing all of her empire. But I can’t afford it, even to stay with you all day –and there is nothing which would make me happier, sweetheart.”

“Then why…” he started, but once more, she put her fingers on his lips and he fell silent, even if his eyes started to get teary, which made her resolve waver.

“There is thousands of Minors at risk, every day, just in this country, and so much more abroad. I need to act to make their lives better. I can’t just stop because I want to. I do take breaks, vacations even, but even then, I have to keep an eye on what happens in my part of the Matthewson Foundation and the companies under our control. You understand, right?”

“Yes…” he replied, clearly dejected, as she removed her fingers. “But can’t I… can’t I come with you!? I would be discreet, I would listen - no, hear even!- whatever is said at your office but… but… please, I don’t want to stay alone here, with just the guards and one of your children!”

“I thought you would never ask me that” whispered Deanna, enjoying the pure bliss that his reaction gave her – her delight was so great that it was almost a physical force coursing through her veins.

“What… what do you mean?” asked Jason, still naked, his little cock going full erect as she stood radiant above and before him, enjoying his love and admiration.

“I also don’t want to part with you. But I refuse to force you to do anything you wouldn’t like to do, so I had to refrain myself. That you’d finally ask me to take you with me, all day long, at work… It has… a tremendous effect on me” she revealed, pointing at her nether regions.

She pointed at her crotch, which was getting wetter by the moment. It was the ultimate proof of how aroused she was by the mere fact that he wanted to be with her, favoring a boring day at work over enjoying a calm day at home. She had nudged him there, without him even realizing. She had needed to be extremely crafty to achieve such a success. It still needed to be worked upon, to cement this victory into an absolute capitulation of her Minor, who wouldn’t ever consider parting with her. She would have to prove herself to him to achieve such an end.

“If you wanted me to come with you, why didn’t you told me so?” asked Jason, confused.

“Well…” she started to explain while getting clothed, putting her long legs into a black lacey panty, sensually pulling them higher, until they came in contact with her massive rear-end, when she turned and leant forward, making her glutes come out, and hover over her lover, who gasped audibly, which made her bit her lips sensually, even if he couldn’t see it. “I wanted to have you ask me to take you with me. After all, it may end being a very boring day, and I didn’t want you to feel resentment because of it.”

She looked over her shoulder as she raised herself back upright, winking at him when she saw how he was gawking. She slowly traced the contour of her breasts when she turned back toward him, with a strong but frisky bra, matching her panty. She giggled when she saw that he couldn’t really follow up what she was saying, mesmerized by her curves. It made her feel powerful, to tower so much over him, and that, despite her great age compared to him, she was still sexy enough to entrance him.

Somme assholes would tell her that she was just enjoying herself because a Minor, a being easily swayed by the superior human beings, was aroused by her physique. She was going up toward her 105th birthday, and yet she looked barely over thirty, ready to finally settle, but it didn’t mean she wouldn’t spice up their life. She picked one of her shirt, a blood red one, which gave her an intimidating look, even when she slightly kept her cleavage visible, for those few tall enough to see them, or when she wanted to use her sex appeal to destabilize someone.

“I don’t think I could feel angry at you for anything… short of you wanting to use me like… like they did” he said, shuddering a little as he finished his sentence.

“Baby, I don’t think I could ever see you like they did. I love you, because of your frailty, I don’t see it as a weakness, as something to abuse, but something to preserve, to nurture and make yourself feel comfortable with. After all, I grew up looking up at my Daddy, even if he too was a Minor” she explained gently, giving him a peck on his forehead, offering him one of those view that he loved so much in so doing, each of her massive breast, bigger than his torso, grazing through her shirt with his skin. “But you really need to get clothed, otherwise you won’t be able to come with me” she added, whispering in his ear and lightly touching hid rock-hard penis with the lightest of touch.

He gasped and looked at her, frustrated. She saw his hands rush to his member and starting to stroke them, which made her laugh softly. She rose back to her towering height, shaking her head as she looked deeply into his eyes, as his breath quickened and he started to shake a little. Finally, with a yelp, he came, rather violently, his legs giving up underneath him. His seed flew toward her but didn’t reach her legs, ending on her left foot. It brought a wide grin on her face, as she lifted her leg and brought her foot toward his lick.

She didn’t say a word, and neither did he. He simply put his small hands on her appendage and tried to lift it closer to his mouth. It was something impossible however, it was already far too heavy for him to do so, he would have had to train a lot before he was able to do so. But she gently accompanied his effort, because he deserved it and she shivered in joy when his tongue started to lick his own semen out of her skin. He passed it between each of her toes, which made her giggle a little. She somehow never expected it to feel so good, and yet she should have known better, it wasn’t the first time that she enjoyed it, after all.

“You’ll get me late for work” she gently chided as she brought her foot back to the ground, letting it fall hard enough to make a little stomping sound. “And if you truly wishes to come with me, you do need to get clothed, because I’m not my Mom!”

“What do you mean?” asked Jason, as he crawled toward the edge of the bed and carefully let himself fall from almost twice his height.

“Well, I’ve got a rather large bust, but it remains in the domain of what is considered normal, but, as you’ll see when we’ll meet here, my mother’s is simply… gigantic. Even before age started to make them sag, they reached her crotch, and were so big she could hide my Daddy in them, and since it was too hot in there, she told me that when she did that and got out in public, he was almost always naked. I won’t lie, I think I would love doing that with you a lot, but I really can’t, sadly…”

She pushed her long hair, falling just above her large bubble butt, from her face, as she looked at her large mounds. She was definitively well-stacked, and all her one-night fuck-buddies had enjoyed her curves, but growing up and living in the shadow of Shannon Matthewson meant that she never saw herself as curvaceous and often thought of her breasts as average – which made a lot of other woman either laugh in disbelief or seethe in impotent jealousy. But since she was with Jason, she had started to better grasp her own size.

“I don’t think it’ll be very safe” finally said the Minors. “What if I fell down? Also, I think your dad was a lot more courageous than me. I mean, the way you describe your mom, she seems almost… I don’t, know, larger than life? Mythical?”

He walked toward his own closet, and she didn’t answer immediately, enjoying the way his ass moved as he walked. She bit her lips once more. Focus! Focus! You need to get ready, really. And he need too, you know how slowly he eat in the morning! But it was easier said than done, and it took all her willpower to not heave like a bull in rut. She groped her ass and massaged it, doing her best to get her mind on anything else but him. She let out a relieved sigh when she saw him crouch to get his boxers out and putting them.

“Do I need to get a really high class style or something?” he asked, surprising her.

“High class? What do you mean by that?” she asked the little man, who didn’t even clear her knee when he was on the ground.

“Well, I don’t know… a shirt, a suit, a tie… You know? What’s needed to be worn among important peoples! I don’t want to shame you” he explained, looking at her concerned.

“Oh no!” she laughed. “Nobody expect you to put a suit, really! I want you to be wearing such a thing, you need to feel comfortable. You’re not an employee, and everyone knows that Minors standing on equal footing with us MAJORS, especially the wealthy ones who achieved it by themselves, are really rare, so you’ll get a lot of slack by being in your usual clothes.”

“Does that mean people will look down at me?” he asked, putting his shocks slowly, looking at her, suddenly really insecure and a little afraid.

“Oh baby! No!” she replied, crouching to close the distance between them even if she knew it probably somehow look even more massive in his eyes. “I only work with formidable peoples, who care a lot about your kind and its plights. They would never look down on a Minor, certainly not because of his clothes, anyway. I’ve selected them myself over the decades, none of them would do anything to harm you, and if they did, in any way, shape or form, they would stop at nothing to make up for it. They have…”

She stopped midsentence. She couldn’t tell him what some of them had done. It was very illegal, and very liable to send them all to jail, her for having ordered it, them to have done the deeds. And as much as she loved Jason and all Minors, she knew they were a liability, and needed to be protected from the shadows, with means which would make them balk and wish to return to the clutches of those who just saw them as pets, tools and playthings. And she couldn’t afford it, not when their renaissance was just starting.

“They have what?” asked Jason, clearly wanting to know more.

“They have proven themselves numerous times already, long before even you were born, my love, so I know they won’t judge you in any way, shape or form… Except if you go there almost naked!”

He giggled with her and went to pick up a plain white t-shirt and his jeans, as she picked her best tights, their dark fabric almost invisible on her toned legs. She didn’t bother putting them on sensually, considering that Jason was turning his back on her as he got his clothes on, but she smiled nonetheless when his head peered through the hole of his T, smiling back goofily at her, as if he was extremely amused by something.

“Why are you smiling like that at the prospect of a dreadful day at work?” she asked, chuckling a little as she walked toward her shoes’ closet.

“Well, I’ll be with you all day, and I’ll finally get to see what rich peoples who owns companies do of their days. Because, quite frankly, I have no idea, and I can’t help but imagine the weirdest things!”

“Really?” she asked, chuckling. “And what do you envision, exactly?”

“I guess you’ll spend the day alternating between barking orders at your subordinates, drinking coffees and then playing with your mini-golf tour in your office or something!”

“A mini-golf? How would it even work?” laughed Deanna, letting her hilarity get the best of her so much as she started to bellow as she found the idea of having something which was already small for normal-sized MAJORS for herself.

“Well, I mean, a mini-golf for someone your size!” pouted Jason, crouching to get his sneakers.

“Oh. Make sense I guess” chuckled Deanna, still amused, as she picked her deep grey suit and her matching tailor skirt, which matched perfectly with her shirt, and grooming her hair, giggling to herself as she heard his weak mumbles.

“If you don’t do that, who do you do, then?” he finally asked, as he was finally ready to go eat his breakfast, looking at her expectantly.

“I mostly read reports about the various tasks assigned to my Division of Minor Protection, try to devise the best solutions to the problems they highlights and call or take part in reunions to better design our future actions. I also write review for the council of shareholders, among whom my siblings and I are the main members, without being the only ones. I also asses our resources, whom we can pressure or convince to help us shape the world to be a better place for Minors at the lowest cost for us, and usually trying to maximize the profits of my division, to reinforce the Matthewson Foundation and all its branches.”

She turned her head a little to look at Jason, who was strangely silent, only to see him looking at her bewildered. He looked absolutely delicious, and she rushed to his size, lifted him from the ground, enjoying how his weight didn’t register at all for her, and kissed him languorously once more. She let out a purr and nibbled at his left cheek as she heard him gasp for air, which made her laugh once more – like often, she was on a cloud of joy when she was around him, but somehow, today it was even stronger than usual.

“What is it, love?” she asked him. “You seem completely lost!”

“Well… it sounds so… so mundane! Like… don’t you have people to do all that for you?”

“Well… yes I do, I don’t read everything, only consolidated reports which are relevant to our course of action – and my employees are trained and know what they must deal with themselves and what must come to me. But, as you see, nothing too fancy. No play, no game, no orgy, not even an itty bitty bit of fun, I’m afraid. Unless you’re with me of course!”

She giggled like a teenager flirting with her first lover. She cradled him against her large breasts and picked her shoes, blood red platforms, reinforced to endure her weight, before walking toward the lounge, where she kept the Minor-sized fruits and vegetables which she used to feed Jason in the morning. She dropped him in his special chair, and plopped an apple in her mouth, crushing it with ease, enjoying the barely sugary juice which washed over her tongue as she mashed the firm fruit into a paste.

“You won’t eat with me, I suppose?” he asked her.

“Nope. I wake up earlier than you so I can get filled and clothed while you get up and prepare for the day. But since today, you’re coming with me, I guess I’ll nibble at a little bit of your food, if you can find in your heart the strength to share it with me?”

“Uh… sure? Why would you need to ask?”

“Oooooh! You’re just too cute Jason, it’s adorable. I can’t wait to give you babies, you’ll be such a great father!”

“I… What! I’m… I mean…” stuttered the Minor looking at her with bulging eyes.

“Don’t worry, we’ll have a lot of time to talk about it all today” grinned the giantess.

Chapter 8 - All in a day work by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And here it is, the daily chapter of this little story ! 

Chapter 8: All in a day work

It was nothing like what Jason had expected. Truth been told, he didn’t really know what to expect when it came to super-wealthy MAJORS, and even less to super-sized-super-wealthy Cyclopeans. Something probably both very strict and gaudy, with well-organized folders and lamps made of pure gold; tacky furniture keeping in check well-ordered contracts, and graphs and what not. Instead, he was greeted by something which seemed to be half the result of a tornado of paper and a cozy little –for someone as massive as Deanna- cabin.

Her desk was large, made in a light-brown wood, covered in towers of papers taller than him, some looking quite precarious, as if a sneeze would make them fall to the ground, like thousands of leaves during autumn. The twin screens attached to her work computer, a monstrous beast, looking slim and brand new, even for someone like him who had almost no knowledge of such things. And of course, the enormous seat where even the colossal woman who was currently keeping him seated on her large shoulder would seem petite. And it was just the tip of the iceberg when it came to this place, what with the thousands of folders barely kept in check in the cabinets.

“Wow” he blurted, trying to truly get what he was seeing. “It’s… wow…”

“That much?” giggled the giantess, looking at him tenderly. “What did you expect, to be so surprised?” she added, tilting her head a little, smiling at him and looking even more stunning as she did so, making his heart miss a beat.

“I don’t know” he told her. “I guess something more… you know, more strict, more… more intimidating?” he tried, fumbling to translate into words what he had in mind.

“Intimidating? Ooh, Jason, don’t tell me I still make you nervous and intimidated baby…” she said, her voice taking an almost whiney quality. “It’s certainly not what I want! I swear!”

She took him off her shoulder and held him so he would be facing her head directly. A magnificent face, with just the smallest crow’s feet which didn’t make her look old so much as making her appear mature, full of confidence and knowledge, earned during more than a century of life without losing this youthful appearance, which made quite a mixture of matronly and young adult features which made him feel all hot, weak in the knees and very, very aroused, when she squinted a little like she did right now, tilting her head to the side.

“Jason? Love, I’m not frightening you, am I?” she asked once more, sounding really worried.

“No! No!” he hastily replied, shaking his head vehemently. “It’s just… you’re so massive, and beautiful and… and powerful and wealthy that… I don’t know… I… I expected something more like in movies, where the CEO has this huge metallic desk, clean and empty behind which he seats and judges those who came to try and get accepted in their business empire and…”

He was cut off by her powerful laugh, his whole body shaking as she let her hilarity thunder in the relatively cramped room – cramped because she was here, of course. He was starting to feel a little seasick when she suddenly brought him to her ample bosom and deposited him on it, caressing his back even as she kept laughing, her twin large breasts massaging him surprisingly gently as she did. Finally, after a good five minutes, when her joy had almost started to become really insulting, even for a Minor with a rather low level of self-esteem, she stopped and kissed him on the head.

“Oh, Jason, you’re adorable…” she finally sighed, letting her mint-tinted breath wash over him. “Of all the ideas you could have, you came with a rather insulting one, but presented it in such a cute way… I can’t even be angry at you baby.”

“I didn’t want… I mean, I didn’t think that it was in… insulting!” he hastily shouted, feeling quite afraid that he could truly anger her – and then, there was no telling what would happen to him, she was so massive that if she lost her temper, he would probably end in a grave.

“Shhh, don’t be afraid my beautiful little man” she shushed him, caressing his hair with one of her enormous fingers as she deposited him gently on her desk. “You have no reason to be, I swear.”

“I… I believe you, but I should be more considerate of your feelings” he replied nonetheless.

She shuddered and he saw, in spite of her large bra, her nipple hardening as he said that. She bit her lips and tilted her head back, her breathing quickening and her eyes becoming a little glassy with her obvious arousal. One of her hand shot up and groped her right breast, fondling it absentmindedly as she looked at him enamored. He gulped audibly and she seemed to get back to her sense, even if her face betrayed the fact that she really, really, wanted to play with him more.

“Oh, how good you make me feel. It’ll be hard to be productive today with such an adorable man with me here. All. Day. Long” she said, the last three words whispered to him as she leant forward, offering him a tantalizing view of her cleavage.

“I… I’m sorry?” replied Jason, so confused and aroused that he didn’t know what else to say.

“Don’t be” she purred. “It’ll do me good to have you here, if only because I’ll actually have to sort out my mess and class it correctly to give you a place to sit” she added, chuckling a little.

She took blew him a kiss and started to take piles of prints heavy enough that he wouldn’t have been able to lift them at all, and moved them toward a less used portion of the room, where it was even possible to see the ground. She bent at the waist, offering him a jaw-dropping view of her ass bulging out, her large grey skirt doing nothing to hide how curvaceous she was. The Minor felt his breath quickening. He was certain she was doing it all on purpose but he really couldn’t complain. She was so damn stunning, he still couldn’t believe he wasn’t dreaming her existence.

“Shoul… shouldn’t you class them now? I can help if you need” he told her, his voice perhaps a little strained, as she got back up and turned toward her, her eyes full of repressed laughter.

“Oh, no, no, no! I didn’t brought you here so you could endure tedious work! You’re here to be with me and enjoy the day! Plus, there is some sensitive documents here and I can’t have them mixed up. I mean, I remember where everything is, because of my perfect memory, so it’s kind of well-ordered to me, this whole mess, but I don’t want to take chance, you know?”

She sounded genuinely curious to know if he understood what she said and meant, and Jason empathically nodded. Truth been told, the teenager was more than a little anxious to be of use, he didn’t want Deanna to think that having him in her office all day long would be detrimental to her work and business. But there wasn’t much he could do, even less than he had expected and so he looked around on her desk while she got stacks after stacks of papers out of the way. Suddenly, he notice he gold-framed photo.

.Taking careful steps to avoid walking on the leaves still clustering the top of the desk, he came closer to it and looked at it. It was truly something out of his experience. The whole cadre was dominated by a behemoth, a woman of such proportions that, even while he had been with a Cyclopean for weeks, left his mind reeling. She seemed to have endless curves, and even sitting cross-legged did nothing to hide this fact. In her lap was a little girl, probably .around eight or nine. He was fairly certain it was Deanna, she had the same eyes and mouth, even if she looked more tanned.

And in the lap of the little giantess, carefully kept in her embrace by two arms which were already longer than his whole torso was a man. He had tanned skin, looking somewhat Latino, even if Jason doubted he was a full-blooded South-American. His black hair was greying fast, and the Minor would have given his kin around 50 in this picture. He only had one arm and looked both happy and a little embarrassed on the picture. All three looked at the camera, but somehow, he had the impression that the two Cyclopean wanted far more to look at the Minor they held.

“That’s my daddy” whispered Deanna near his ear, startling him.

Letting out a yelp, Jason jumped into the air and landed on a leaflet, which moved under his feet and he lost his balance. Fear gripped him hard. He would fall over the desk, way down until he’d splatter on the floor, or even just break all his bones and… His train of thought was stopped by large hands cupping him and gently lifting him back up, massive digits gently coiling around him to form an armature of flesh keeping him upright and safe. His heart was beating like crazy, he could hear it in his ears, but now he knew he was safe.

“Why so jumpy?” laughed the giantess, depositinganother kiss on his face. “You didn’t hear me come closer? Should I be creeped out that you’re so transfixed to me as a kid?”

“I’m not!” he yelped, worried that she might truly believe it, but calmed down when he saw her enormous smile, a wide grin stretching ear to ear. “It’s just… You looked so small on that photo and your Mother is even more massive, and your dad… he looks minuscule! I… Do I look as small as he?”

“No, you’re much smaller” said Deanna, giving him a gentle nudge in the ribs. “Don’t you worry too much about it. I’m gigantic, like all Cyclopean, and you’re small like all Minors. Size doesn’t matter in relationships like ours, that’s something I learnt a long time ago, thanks to my Daddy.”

There was such love and sadness mixed in that last word than Jason’s heart ached. He didn’t need to look up to see the tears forming in the eyes of this older, mature, mother of twenty-seven who caressed gently the picture of her smilling father, like a child seeking comfort in a teddy bear. He felt bad having elicited such a reaction in her. He realized that he wanted her happy and smilling and always cheerful, but he had failed miserably at that, simply because he had looked at that photo when he shouldn’t have.

“You have every right to look at this, sweetie” said Deanna, sitting in her vast chair, and still towering over him, standing on her desk. “It’s not your fault that thinking about my Dad makes me sad, it’s mine. Times can’t dull pain with a memory like mine, but I also remember all the great times we had. I know he was the best Daddy any children could have ever wanted, even when he grew old and had my twin siblings around his sixties. And when I’m with you, even the pain is reduced and I can enjoy life all the better. You don’t have anything to be ashamed off.”

“Are… are you sure? I mean, I’m an open book, everyone keep telling me that, but doesn’t it make everything… worse. I… I’m not sure I’m worth your time...”

“Yes you are!” vehemently shouted the Cyclopean woman, leaning forward, pressing her large mounds on the wood of her desk to glare at him angrily. “I don’t ever want you to think, to feel, that way! Ever again, Jason, you hear me! You make me so happy, so much more than anyone else did in all my life. You being so open for all to read is a quality, not a flaw, beautiful. You need to realize it! Your family may have abused it, they may have made you feel worthless, but you aren’t! You really aren’t! I love you, and someday I want to call you Jason Matthewson! And I will!”

The Minor felt tears forming in his eyes and before he knew it, they were cascading down his cheeks, as gut wrenching sobs escaped his throat. He lunged forward and hugged the giantess, as best he could. His body was mostly pressed on her breasts, but he didn’t care at all. He wanted to be with her, to hug her so close that he would become a part of her. He had never been so loved. His mind had been battered by her feelings for him as she spoke and it made him so happy he couldn’t contain it in his little body. The teenager cried out on his gigantic lover.

“Shh, my poor baby...” tenderly whispered Deanna, doing her best to calm him down by sending waves after waves of love and happiness in his mind. “It’s okay, I know it’s all a lot for you to take in. But I also know you’ll get used to it and then everything will be better. Shh...”

Her voice had taken an almost mother-like tone, her words an appeasing lullaby which calmed him. His sobs started to relent and then stopped entirely, and he was breathing, exhausted, against her dark skin, as her long fingers caressed him. Gently, he was peeled off her cleavage and he saw her rising back to her full height, until she towered over him once more. Then, she gently lifted him up and brought him to her lap. He wondered what he was supposed to do, fighting a sudden wave of exhaustion, as if crying out had been a physical effort.

“Sleep” she said, both with her mouth and her mind. “Sleep my love. You’re safe. I’m here, and I’ll wake you up when it’ll be time to feed.”

Jason curled into a ball and leant against her taunt and muscular stomach, enjoying the feeling of security she provided him. Her breasts were like the prow of some great cave, her calves the tender ground upon which he could dream happily, and her warmth would prevent him from freezing to death. He felt his mind drift to the realm of Morpheus and relinquished his hold on the waking world with joy. She had told him to do so, and he was only too happy to obey, if it made her feel great and loved – because he loved her, he realized.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“It’s time to wake up, honey” said the voice of Deanna, stirring him gently for a dreamless nap.

“Five more minutes” he mumbled, turning in his sleep, even as he felt her fingers descend on his body to caress it – no tickle him, he realized as they played with his ribs, making him giggle and move widly, even as he tried to push them away.

“Now, Jason. You need to eat, and so do I! I won’t have you starving to death on me!”

Regretfully, he did as he was told and opened his eyes to wake up. He got up too quickly, having forgotten where he was and his head bumped into the tit-ceiling over him. It was like hitting a hardwood surface and he let out a cry of pain, falling on his knees and taking his head between his hands, and he tried to ride out the sudden sensation. It wasn’t really hurting, he hadn’t been that eager to get up, but he was almost certain he would have a small bump for a few day. A sudden wave of anguish washed over him.

“Are you okay!?” cried out Deanna, taking him in her hands to bring him to her face. “Please don’t be hurt Jason! Please!” she pleaded, looking at his head with worry.

“I’m fine” he managed to say, even going as far as to smile at her throught the pain. “I just didn’t expect your breasts to be so close or so… so firm from beneath.”

“They do are big and firms, aren’t they” she gushed, calming down already. “But perhaps too big?” she suddenly asked him. “DO you want me to have a reduction, honey?”

“What!? I… no! I don’t think so! They… they really suit you!” he replied, utterly confused and embarrassed by such a sudden interrogation.

“Are you sure?” pressed on the giantess, cupping her breasts for good effect. “I don’t want you to say that just because you’d be too embarassed to tell me that I’m too big in some places...”

“I really like your boobs!” blurted the Minor, interrupting her and blushing even more, taking an almost pure red hue. “They look great, they are great on you and… and they help you be the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen!”

“Ooh, you do know how to arouse a lady, little man” groaned the gigantic woman before him.

Jason gasped when he saw one of her hands descend below the desk. He didn’t need to see it nor be Bonded with its owner to know where it was going. He became even redder, if possible, even as he felt his own genitals starting to inflate, his breath quickening almost at the same rythme as Deanna’s.  He wondered if he should stop her or not. It was her office, he doubted anyone would barge in and bother her. But she was at work, and surely it wouldn’t do to have some form of sexy time here. They could wait until they got home, right?

“Uh, Deanna” he started, unsure of what to say. “Shoul… shouldn’t we going to eat something?”

She grunted angrily and looked at him. She was clearly ready to touch herself and the idea to not do so seemed to bother her quite a lot. But with a sigh, she brought back her hand on the desk, her fingers still dry, even if they twitched as she fought with her urges. Finally, with a sigh, she got up, closed her eyes and stretched, offering him an incredible sight to behold indeed, her curves menacing to simply burst from her clothes, as far as he could tell. She relaxed and snatched him from the desk, bringing him back on his perch on her shoulder.

“You’re right, of course” she said, her voice still a little strained. “But it’s just a setback. You’d better be prepared for tonight mister, because you won’t sleep much, I can tell you!”

“I… I’ll try to be!” he stuttered, clutching as her clothe on both sides of him to keep his balance, even as great fingers supported his back and a large thumb rested against his torso.

“I’m sure you will” she purred, sending in his mind a brief probe of her lust for him, which made him shiver a little. “But we’ll need to eat first, to give you strenght!”

“Where are we going?” he asked when they entered the elevator bringing them back to street level – or so he thought, until the bow went up.

“We have seral restaurants in this building, for my employees to go. They’re great, have a discount for peoples working in any branch of the Matthewson Foundation. It’s a great way to promote friendships, help the workers not lose too much money when they want to go eat outside and it avoid traffic congestion. It also reduces greatly the risks of someone taking off-hours on the back of restaurant serving them up too slowly or something like that.”

“Wow. You really thought about everything, did you?” asked the little Minor, doing his best to not look down, for fear of being both tentalized by the curvy body he was sitting on and terrified by how far from the ground he was.

“It’s a company policy, so my Mom’s the one to thanks for that” she replied, when the elevator stopped and several employees entered.

They greeted their boss respectfully and if they noticed the Minor on her shoulder, none of them spoke a word about it. He wondered if he was too high for them to notice or if it was simply common courtesy. In any case, an uneasy silence fell and he certainly didn’t want to break it. He wondered if it was common in elevators. In movies it was, but, truth been told, he hadn’t seen that much of them and he sometimes wondered what was fiction and what was closer to the truth in the few he had. But as the elevator stopped twice again, he started to feel that it was usual.

“Miss Matthewson?” said a man, well into if 140’s, as far as Jason could judge by just seeing the top of his balding head. “Someone is waiting for you at the Wild Ranch Grill.”

“Who?” asked the giantess, clearly unhappy wioth this information.

“Ah… It’s… it’s your younger sister, I’m afraid. Miss Matthewson” he added hastily, the same name taking a certain new texture when he did.

“Ah… Maria, of course… I should have known she’d come by” grumbled Deanna. “Well, thanks Wilson, I’ll try and deal with her. Is she alone? I guess not but...”

“Yes, she is alone, Miss” affirmed said Wilson. “It… surprised me, to say the least, but it appears she came to L.A. on her own.”

“Well I’ll be damned” mumbled the Cyclopean, surprising Jason with how surprised she sounded. “Thank you Wilson. As always, great diligence!”

“You’re too good, Miss” replied normal MAJOR, blushing a little.

When the elevator stopped for the fourth time, Deanna exited it, bringing him along with her. He looked around, surprised by the vastness of the building. Several restaurants were in competition on this floor. One selling Japanese food was facing an Italian’s, an Indian was alongside a French. But at the very end of the floor, near the largest windows he had ever seen, was a massive Grill restaurant, the one where Deanna’s sister was waiting for her. Nervousness gripped the Minor. He had never interacted with one of his massive lady’s siblings, and he wondered if he would be up to the task.

“You’ll be wonderful, honey” said the Cyclopean. “And if you ever have doubt, well, look at my breasts. I’m sure it’ll help” she added with a sly grin.

“Uuh… okay?” he replied, unsure of how it would be helpful, but he didn’t want to say it out loud.

“Little Dea!” suddenly boomed a voice which brought his full focus on the restaurant.

“Oh my God!” he gasped when he saw the woman to whom the voice belonged.

She was the most massive being he had ever seen. For starter, she was taller than Deanna, by such a wide margin that it was noticeable, even when the two giantesses were standing over ten meters apart from each other. Then, she was chubby. Deanna was curvy, clearly a plus sized Cyclopean, but her sister made her look positively thin. She wasn’t morbidly obese, but she was clearly overweight, which meant that she probably weighed more than the double of the colossal woman he was sitting on. And as she ran toward them, he was almost certain that he could feel the whole floor tremble, as if some enormous monster was rampaging toward them.

“Hello Maria!” replied Deanna, perhaps a little less than enthusiastic, seconds before her body collided with the mastodon, almost sending the little teenager flying, prelude to the enormous hug than the older Matthewson daughter gave to her sibling.

“And you must be Jason!” chirped Maria Matthewson, looking at him with glinting eyes, which made him shudder. “You look positively delicious, I understand how little Dea here can have succumbed to your charms!”

She laughed and a muffled sound down there brought Jason’s attention to Deanna’s head.He let out a loud gasp which made Maria chuckle. While he was relatively safe on his lover’s shoulder, the head of the Cyclopean was completely engulfed by tits which made Deanna’s look positively small in comparison. The taller giantess kept her sister in this very embarrassing position long enough that when Deanna was finally allowed to get out, she was out of breath, and Jason terrified. This woman’s a force of nature!

“Okay, little Dea, little Jay, let’s go eating! I’m famished!”


 

Chapter 9 - A lunch with Maria by Kurogane335

Chapter 9: A lunch with Maria

Deanna glared at the enormous backside of her younger sister. She hated this stupid nickname. She wasn’t little. Nobody ever called her little. Nobody but Maria. Her sister was seven years younger than her  but always treated her as if Deanna was the younger one -all because she had always been bigger than her at the same age, and quickly the same size, even !-, which had always infuriated her. Deanna had hoped that she would grow enough to tower over her forever, but it never happened. When her sister had hit puberty, she had grown like a weed and started exhibiting such constant lust that even their parents – their mother- had been frightened, which was unheard off for Shannon Matthewson.

It had been a near constant stream of orgy as Maria grew and grew, quickly discarding normal MAJORS for Cyclopeans, until they too were pushed away, so she could have Minors as toys. Deanna still shuddered with horror because of the memory when, aged eleven, she had barged into Maria’s room to reclaim her mirror, taken by her younger sibling, only to see her standing naked, in all her overweighed curviness, wearing four Minors as a bra, the poor tiny guys and gals straining against the weight of her breasts, even as the gigantic teenager had laughed and moaned at their most minute moves.

Deanna had immediately ran away to her parents, but when Shannon and Alejandro made it to Maria’s room, they were only met by their daughter in her bed, her four lovers of the day gently held in her embrace, gasping but none the worse to wear. The amused smirk that her titanic sister had given her afterwards still grated Deanna’s nerves, but there wasn’t much she could do. Maria with extremely shrewd, despite her almost all-consuming love of sex, and she had had seniority over her, since, as the Head of the Social Media division of the family’s business, she raked quite a lot of profit, which was used to fund Deanna’s own Minors Protection division. Which didn’t meant she had to like her sister, thankfully.

“So, Little Jay’” suddenly chirped the mountain of a woman. “How is life with my itty bitty little sister? Not too boring I hope? It wouldn’t do at all to have such a beautiful young man like you – well, you’re still a kid, but I’m sure you’ll be a real piece of eye candy soon enough- wasted in a dull relationship, which wouldn’t uplift you!”

“It… it’s really great!” replied her Minor, his high-pitched voice an indication of how terrified he was of Maria, which was probably a good thing, since it would help him avoid to become her prey. “And she isn’t itty or bitty in any way!” he added, a little more forcefully.

“Well, she’s older than me, that’s for sure. But...” mischievously said Maria, looking over her shoulder before abruptly turning, so close that Deanna could do nothing to prevent her titanic rack to fall on her own and crush it under it weight. “She’s far smaller than me, after all! And weaker, to boot. But I still love my Little Dea, and she loves me, even if she play hard to catch!”

Deanna almost shrieked in fear and anger when she felt her sister’s hands reaching for her ass and back. She opened her mouth to berate her, but was silenced when Maria simply pushed her head in her cleavage, a second time, in front of her employees. She felt as if the ground opened beneath her. Surely it was a nightmare! She was as weak as a sparrow compared to her sister, who possessed far less fat than muscle in spite of her chubby look. Struggle as she may, she couldn’t get free, and the humiliation of it all added a terrible sting to the whole event.

“She’s your sister!” screamed Jason, getting up and trying to punch the larger face of Maria, which only made the giantess giggle, as she finally released Deanna, who gasped for some air.

“Well, sure she is. And you’re quite the feisty morsel. I can’t wait for us to reach the dessert of our lunch. But let’s get to eat, I’m really famished, you know!”

“You bitch…” growled Deanna. “Yeah, let’s get you something to eat and choke on it!”

Maria laughed but released her, glancing at her amusingly.

-------------------------------------------------

“Ahem… excuse me, missus? Have you made your choice?”

Deanna glared at the waiter, even as Maria looked at him as if he was barely tolerated. A part of the older Matthewson daughters felt bad for the poor little – for them- MAJOR, who looked kind of cute, with his blond hair kept short and straight, piercing blue eyes looking at them with more than an hint of fear. Sadly for him, Maria had a way of making her extremely angry and irritable, and he would get a taste of it. It would feel good to vent. But as she opened her mouth to berate him, even if he didn’t work for her, she was cut off.

“I would like a beef entrecote, large with a side of French fries and a glass of orange juice, please” chirped Jason, clearly nervous but still adorable. “Minor sized!” he hastily added.

He was sitting in a Minor-sized chair, adapted to the Cyclopean lounge of the restaurant, just next to her. It had been a minor (eh) victory to see him clearly favor being by her than being in Maria’s lap, in spite of the “generous” offer of her sister. While they weren’t Bonded, his presence had a calming effect, on both of them, even if Maria was still clearly displaying her lack of interest in not stealing her elder sister’s stuff. Even her babies tended to find themselves in Maria’s room, where she cooed them and laughed happily!

“I’ll take three roasted chicken and two grilled lambs” she stated, her voice still gruff but a far cry from the verbal abuse she had been ready to unleash at the waiter. “I’ll also have Cyclo’ sized fries and corn rows, with each. And a bottle of your best wine.”

“My… someone is picky” laughed Maria, which angered Deanna a little more.

“Someone’s caring to look presentable and not like someone not caring for her look” she replied, grinning at her sister, who paled and squinted, clearly angered by this reply.

“I’ll take three roasted chicken and the same side dishes as my sister. And a keg of your best beer!” she growled, not looking away from her older sister’s face, who felt rather smug now.

“Are you sure? It wouldn’t do for you to collapse because you didn’t get your fill...” she added with a perfidious smile and evil joy in her voice.

“Fine! I’ll take three lambs with that, and a MAJOR sized entrecote! Each with fries and corn!” she almost barked at the poor waiter, who recoiled and tried to be everywhere else but there.

“How… how do you want your meat cooked?” he managed to croak, looking on the verge of losing consciousness, and Deanna truly would have felt sorry for him, if she hadn’t been a MAJOR.

“R… rare please” almost whispered Jason, who also looked quite frightened now.

“Medium!” growled the two sister in unison, clenching their fists as if their similar choice was a personal slight on their honor. “And I don’t think my… that Jason will have his rare. It would be a little too dangerous… You know how easily Minors can become ill with food poisoning.”

“I assure you that our Minor sized dishes are cooked with utmost care, and even prepared in advance to make sure nothing of the sort could happen, miss!” said the waiter, hesitating between anger at her insinuation and his terror of the two giantesses.

“And I like my meat rare!” complained Jason, making her twinge.

Please, don’t give ammunitions to Maria, she silently pleaded with him, but obviously he couldn’t read her mind, behind what she suspected was a cloud of anger. She didn’t need to look at her younger sibling to feel her radiating with mischievous joy. Maria was a sex-machine, but when she was able to canalize her lust away for a moment, she was really shrewd and Deanna started to really regret the absence of her usual sex-toys/Minor boyfriends. They would have disgusted Jason enough that she wouldn’t have been afraid of her sister snatching him from her.

“Standing up for the little guy here” lazily stated Deanna’s sibling, grinning at her. “He gets to decide what he wants to eat. We live in an enlightened era now, sister dearest, where Minors have rights, you know? Including deciding how they want their meat cooked!”

Deanna would have punched her in her chubby face. If it had just been the two of us, she would have tried to strangle that huge bitch, consequences be damned. But it wasn’t just she and her. Jason was here, and there was plenty of peoples, no doubt some filming them with smartphones or whatever other device they could find. If she started a brawl, not only would she lose it, she would be the object of ridicule worldwide, and her mother would let her displeasure known, by getting her out of any office work. All things she couldn’t afford.

“Do… do you want appetizers?” asked the waiter, already starting to back away.

“No thanks” replied Deanna and Jason, while Maria asked for some salad or something light.

As the waiter bolted away, the two sisters glared at each other. They had never really managed to see eye to eye, but today, Deanna really hated her sibling. But she couldn’t lose her head, she needed to learn why Maria was here and alone, to boot. She suspected that she wanted something from her, which didn’t sit well with her, no matter how much founding she could squeeze out of that enormous belly of her. But she needed to find a diplomatic way to breach the subject, otherwise it would be almost impossible to have her sister to open up.

“So, hum, Miss Maria?” suddenly asked Jason, surprising the two giantesses.

“Yes my dear?” replied Deanna’s sister, with such sweetness that the older woman almost threw up.

“Why have you come to L.A.? I mean, I know I’m just a Minor but… it’s clear you and Deanna don’t like each other and…”

His voice trailed off and then he fell silent when he noticed how the massive woman, the bigger he would probably ever see, thought Deanna, was looking at him. He had clearly surprised and offended Maria, and it made her day. Her sister had a rather poor opinion of Minor’s abilities, something she had always been vocal about. Like all his children, she loved her father, but she had quickly decided that the early victories of their parents to give more rights to his kind had been far enough and that the rest was just denying the truth of nature.

“That’s really rude of you!” scoffed Maria, looking away, frowning. “I expected something more from your boytoy, Deanna! You should have trained him better, but I guess you can take the rat out of the street and not the street out of the rat!”

“Watch your tongue!” hissed Deanna. “I don’t care how big or wealthier you are, if you badmouth Jason again, I’ll throw you away, it is clear!?”

The two giantesses exchanged glances, even as Jason had clearly recoiled in his chair, looking away and shaken by the venom in Maria’s words. That huge, overweighed bitch! How dare she talks like that to Jason? She better grovel at my feet or I won’t help her, I swear! She was so angry she could feel her fists shaking and she was glad that she hadn’t a glass yet, otherwise she would have crushed it in her fury, without even realizing it.

“Oh really, Little Dea’? You would try it, even knowing you’ve never been able to beat me once I grew taller than you?” asked her sister, with grim amusement. “But I’ll admit I’m not the most diplomatic person, I spend far too much time on social media, it’s part of my job. I’m sorry, Jason, if I’ve insulted you. I really am. My sister as a certain history with her lovers, so it’s a little hard for me to believe that even someone as cute as you would have finally caught her heart.”

“A… apology accepted” managed to say Deanna’s brave little man, even if his teenage showed with the way he was frightened of Maria. “But could you please answer my question.”

“He is tenacious, isn’t he?” chuckled the more massive Cyclopean, before looking straight at the Minor, who was doing his best to try –and fail- to not look embarrassed, afraid and a little aroused.

“Yes, he is. So you’d better spill the beans, or he won’t relent” replied Deanna, as their waiter appeared again to bring Maria her salad, with a large jug of water.

“To answer you, young man” started the chubby giantess as she prepared her salad, “I came by because I have certain tastes in… in my lovers. Unlike my older sister with whom you are currently in a relationship, I’ve never been too fond off one-off sex followed by spawning countless babies. I love some form of… permanence, in my relationships, and when I was younger, it was rather easy to discover three wonderful young Minor men who could satisfy my urges – which are far greater than Deanna’s, I must admit. But now that I’m older – and them too- they aren’t up to the task at all, and I feel terrible and they also, and, well… I need your help to find new Minors who would accept that they’ll share me with three older men.”

The last sentence was clearly addressed at Deanna, and it surprised her quite a lot. She had never taken her sister for someone caring about Minors at all. Not the way she did. Deanna felt a drive, an unstoppable urge to make the life of Minors better, just as powerful as the one she had developed regarding pregnancies. But she had always seen Maria as being more consumed by her lust and using Minors are sex-toys. Clearly, she had been wrong, but it hardly blunted her distaste for her sibling. Especially considering what she was expecting of me.

“Let me be clear” she stated, her voice barely above a low whisper, so weak that she doubted Jason could even hear her. “You want me to find replacements to your current trio of lovers? How the hell am I supposed to do that, exactly? I’m not a magician.”

“We both know that you have access to a lot of information regarding Minors, be they in reservation or not” replied Maria in the same hushed tone, leaving a clearly puzzled Jason to ponder what they were doing. “I’m not asking it lightly, I’ll make sure that your funding will considerably increase in the coming years, if you help me Deanna.”

“That’s an interesting offer” replied the older Matthewson woman, audibly this time, “but why would you even need my help? You are… quite a lot of woman, and just as powerful as me – probably more even” she admitted through gritted teeth. “You don’t really need me to find new partners, you never did. What changed?”

“We’ve changed” curtly said Maria, frowning. “We all have. I… I’ve been with Roger, Jefferson and Morgan for a long time, fifty years. I’ll agree that I hadn’t exactly the best impression of them at first, but they consistently impressed and while they are now unable to satisfy me, I don’t want them to feel discarded. Any and all Minor I could easily get my hand on wouldn’t be as spunky as they were, back when I was just a forty something businesswoman, finally settling down from wild sex with strangers. Something I did far earlier than others.”

“Even when you come begging, you can’t help yourself...” hissed Deanna, who knew perfectly well that she was the one concerned by the latest jab.

“Pl… please! Don’t be mad at each other!” suddenly pleaded Jason. “It…. it’s really terrifying when you are...” he hastily added when the two giantesses looked at him, surprised.

“Oh sweetie… I assure you that my little sister and I won’t be too angry to put you in danger. Really, you don’t have any reason to be afraid!” cooed Deanna, forgetting all about Maria in her drive to appease and reassure her Minor that everything was fine.

“Little Dea’s right” added Maria with a little smirk. “I’m not as… enamored as your kind as she is, but I would never do anything which could wrong you or put you in danger. After all, if you ever feel like being with a real woman, I don’t want you to pass me by because you’d be afraid of me!” she added, laughing even as the little teenager gasped audibly.

“The nerve of you!” roared Deanna, putting her arms around Jason’s chair in a protective embrace, letting her large breasts resting against his back. “The gall, really! Jason and I are together, you won’t snatch him away like the toys I had as a child!”

“I was kidding, jeez” huffed Maria, rolling her eyes almost comically. “You really need to blow off some steam, Dea. But, honestly, I really need your lover’s help, Little Jay’, and I wouldn’t risk alienating you, because I’m pretty sure the way to what I want goes through you!”

“And I haven’t said that I would help you, even if you somehow managed to convince Jason to back you up” grumbled Deanna. “Mainly because what you’re asking of me is really complicated. I can’t just give you some sheets or let you loiter around Minors in the reservations to get the ones you want! Especially the latter, the genetic pool of those is still too weak for us to let three young Minors out like that!”

Even as she spoke, Deanna allowed her significant orbs to press tighter on Jason’s back. He was so small that his whole torso barely came over her breasts, which made the whole thing all the more delightful for the giantess. It was really enjoyable to be the bigger of the two, even – especially!- when there was someone here able to make her feel small! She gently let one of her finger crawl under the table and caress his legs, before parting them, in spite of his resistance, to graze his hard cock through his jean.

“I don’t get what the problem would be… it isn’t as if those Minors were pureblooded or whatever! There is quite a lot of news about MAJORS being born there!”

“And that’s a problem we are trying to address Maria” explained Deanna, still teasing her far younger boyfriend. “We obviously can’t remove a baby from her parents, but we make sure to educate all of them and make sure that they all understand that, as soon as she hits puberty and become sexually active, she has to leave the reservation, at least on week days – doubly so for young men. That’s how we have managed to steadily increase the number of Minors and their ability to live by themselves.”

“Yeah, sure” replied Maria, sounding awfully bored, which would have been a problem for the older of the two titanic black women, if she hadn’t been so preoccupied with playing discreetly with her lover, which helped keep a calm head.

“Excuse me, missus?” suddenly said the waiter’s voice. “Your food?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You’re not eating enough” grumbled Maria, as she tore through her second chicken.

“That’s what I keep telling him, but he never listen” sighed Deanna, even as she caressed Jason’s back to make sure he didn’t misinterpret her words or her tone.

“I’m fine, really” he said, barely audible even for the superior sense of the two Cyclopeans. “I don’t need to eat as much as MAJORS, and even less those as tall as you two...”

“Nonsense” scoffed Maria. “You need to eat more, you’re barely skin and bone! You need all the energy you can get to cope with a Cyclopean’s attention, after all!”

“But it’s really enough for me!” pleaded Jason, whose pale face was starting to turn a delicious shade of pink, thought Deanna. “It’s already hard to finish it, I hadn’t realized how big it would be!”

The giantesses exchanged a perplexed glance, before looking intently at his minuscule entrecote. Each of them would have barely considered the piece of meat an appetizer, but he had been nibbling at it for some time and truly seemed to have a hard time chewing it down, which sounded incredibly ludicrous to Deanna. She couldn’t remember a time she was unable to finish her plate, and it was even more of a preposterous idea when it came to Maria. Surely he’s just exaggerating, she hoped, because I did plan to share some of my food with him…

“Well, it’s true that Minors eat a lot less than even their size would let us believe” started Maria, who still sounded dubitative, “and I would know, because I lived with three of them for decades but still… isn’t it a little worrying that you can’t finish such a ridiculously small lunch… are you sure you’re fine and healthy, Little Jay’?”

“I’m fine, really!” he yelped, looking quite embarrassed now. “It’s just that I’m not used to… to eat so much is all!” he finished, bright red.

“Oh my poor Jason!” cooed Deanna, leaning forward to kiss him on his neck. “I should have known that you wouldn’t be able to eat proper amount for you just yet, I’m such an idiot! I should have prepared you, instead of drooling all over you” she groaned sexily, kissing him again and again.

“Wait, why would you need to groom him so he could eat the right amount of food? It makes no fucking sense” asked Maria, looking puzzled, which made Deanna smirk a little.

“I… I… My family wasn’t...” tried her brave Jason, but Deanna cut him off, planting her lips on his own in a tender moment, calming him down easily.

“Hush my love, you don’t need to speak about it” she said when she broke their kiss. “I’ll explain it.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“What a bunch of… We should go there, Deanna!” growled her younger sister, her face a mask of fury, barely controlled and shared by her elder sibling, who kept her calm.

“I know how you feel, but it wouldn’t do us, or Jason, any good. His life there is over, now he’s with me, safe, and we won’t let anything hurt him again.”

“You can’t be serious” grumbled Maria. “I mean, come on!”

“It’s fine, really,” said Jason, as the two giantesses were finishing their last plates, even if mountains of corn and fries remained, and Deanna was discretely trying to drop some in his finally empty plate.

“No it’s not!” thundered the younger of the two Cyclopeans. “But I’ll trust my sister’s wisdom on it, she probably knows better than me when it comes to stuff like that… Even if it costs me a lot to admit it, so don’t get too used to it, Little Dea’!”

“I’ll try not to, brat” smiled Deanna, was savored this little revenge on many insulting encounters with Maria. “And I’ll try to help you, as best I can, but I make no promises that I’ll find you the perfect little partners you’re searching.”

“Thanks sis. I’ll be in L.A. for a month or two, so we’ll bump into each other again, and now I’m gotta bail, I’ve work to do, still! Thanks for paying the bill!”

“YOU HUGE BITCH!” roared Deanna as her enormous sibling giggled while running quite quickly toward the exit, almost sending everyone else tumbling on the floor in the process.

Chapter 10 - A supportive hand by Kurogane335

Chapter 10: A supportive hand

Jason was getting really worried. Ever since they had eaten with Maria during the week, Deanna was agitated and angry. She didn’t want to Bond with him, saying that she had too much work and couldn’t risk the distraction. She even left the house a Saturday, pretending that she had too much work. The Minor suspected that she was terribly angry and jealous at her sister, somehow. He had seen, clear as day that she was afraid her taller and heavier sibling would try to get her hands on him. And if he was honest, if he truly wanted to, there was precious little he could do to oppose it, no matter how much he was against the idea.

And against it he was, but trying to have a stubborn giantess who was getting frightened over nothing and didn’t want nothing to do with the overweight Cyclopean. She seemed too lustful, making Deanna’s own considerable sex drive seems ridiculous in comparison, and she didn’t really seem to care about his kind. Individuals perhaps, but Minors in general, certainly not. All of this meant that he needed to find a way to appease the titanic woman he was living with, but he really didn’t know how.

“You should just have sex with her” had blurted Mary-Rose, when he had asked her for advice.

“I can’t just barge in and ask to have sex!” he had replied, terribly embarrassed, even if he found the idea more than simply attractive.

“Of course you can! She hadn’t had much lovers since I was born -until you, but my siblings told me that she used to do that all the time. You just need to take the initiative and you’ll see her melt in your hand and be a lot happier.”

“But I’m a Minor! I can’t take the initiative!” he had countered, and as she frowned, he had pressed on. “And you? Would you do something like that?”

“Well, no” she admitted slowly. “But it’s just because Mom would kill me and the poor son of a bitch who would have done the naughty with me. She told me so several times.”

“Really?” he had asked her, quite surprised, so much in fact that he almost fell from his perch.

Despite living with a Minor daughter, there was precious little things adapted to their kind in Deanna’s mansion. Sure, stairs had been added almost everywhere, but when they were sitting on the sofa, like they were doing now, facing a screen which wouldn’t have looked too strange in a small theatre room, it was hard to not feel like action figures forgotten in a normal-sized rom. Their feet were dangling in the air and their back were resting against large cushions which had been added especially so they could sit alone here. Even after all the weeks he had spent here, Jason still felt a little strange about it all.

“Yeah. Last year, there was a guy – a MAJOR, who was really into me and… well, I was into him also. I wanted to avoid talking about him with Mom but he was really principled and all, so he decided that he needed to talk to her about...”

“It didn’t go well?” asked Jason, as Mary-Rose fell silent, grimacing a little as she remembered what had happened, no doubt.

“That’s an understatement Jason!” she sighed. “She basically chew him out, berating him from trying to take advantage of an impressionable young Minor, that unlike MAJORS, our kind was not only thinking about sex at puberty… Oh God, it was seriously mortifying! I would have died of shame, and so did he, I think, because he didn’t even dare talk to me afterwards.”

“That’s terrible!” blurted the young teenager, who was, after all, around the same age as his female friend. “I mean, she doesn’t seem to mind me and her doing… you know?” he asked, blushing.

“Yeah, I do!” chuckled Mary-Rose. “Mom’s really not discreet at all. But I guess we also have to take her age into consideration. She IS over a hundred years ago, after all, when we aren’t even adults yet! Man, when I say it, it sounds really strange, doesn’t it? Like, I’m sixteen and it’s barely over a tenth of the time she’s been alive! That’s crazy”

“It sure does” he agreed, “but it’s the world we live in.”

“Sure… but in any case, I really think that you should try to act when she’ll come home this evening, okay? Just because we’re smaller and weaker doesn’t mean that we can’t have a say. Mom and my elder siblings have all told me how Grandma could be ordered around by Grandpa, and I can tell you that she is one hell of a woman, even today!”

Jason shuddered a little at the mention of the mighty Shannon Matthewson. That woman casted a long shadow over all those who lived in the U.S., and possibly most of the world. It wasn’t just fame, wealth and influence. Over the decades, she had become known for her terrible temper when things didn’t go as she wanted. Some said that the only reason she had never dabbled into politics directly was because it would have been harder to bully others into submission if she had, and the Minor wondered if it wasn’t actually the truth.

“I’m not sure it was true. I mean, can you imagine a Minor like us ordering around a Cyclopean?” he asked, chuckling to himself because the image was so utterly ridiculous.

“I think that if said giantess is sufficiently in love, it could work. She’s still mourning him, and he’s been dead since decades, you know?” explained Mary-Rose, leaving Jason pensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Jason? Mary-Rose? Is anybody home?” he heard, Deanna’s voice in the entrance of her huge mansion startling him. “It’s not funny!”

She was upset, he could tell it just because of her tone. He hadn’t heard much of her angry, but when she did, her voice dropped and took an almost growling quality. She was spitting harsh words or screaming, but in just a few days, he had learnt to recognize those hallmarks of her anger and other negative feelings. Jason hesitated for a moment, wondering if his plan was as sound as it had sounded when he had been working on it with Mary-Rose. But by now, he just had to play his part and hoped he hadn’t misjudged Deanna.

“I’m here!” he called, as loud as he could, still sitting on the sofa, his feet pounding on it nervously.

He heard her thunderous steps as she crossed the large corridor leading to the main room. When she finally emerged into view, he gasped involuntarily, as he always did. Even tired and visibly upset, she looked stunning. Her large breasts were properly contained by her shirt and jacket, and her skirt, while modest, did nothing to hide her impressive hips and even ass when she turned slightly to drop her bag on the counter. It was hard to keep is mind focused on the task at hand but he needed to , if he wanted to succeed in his endeavor.

“Well it’s good to see you” she said, agitated still. “I’ve had a horrible day and I think it’s best if we don’t Bond tonight, but I promise that tomorrow.”

“I’d like to talk” he interrupted her, hoping that the trepidations in his voice weren’t too audible for her far superior earing – he needed to at least look confident enough to play is part.

“We are talking” Deanna replied, getting out of work shoes and letting out a sigh of joy.

“I mean it seriously. Please. Won’t you sit next to me?” he added, padding the sofa on his right.

The gigantic woman seemed surprised and he could see that she was truly tired, which was in itself a sight to behold, since she had seemed to him even more durable than normal MAJORS, whom, in his limited exposure to them through his very dysfunctional family, were never exhausted like his kind could be. Still, it was precisely because she was pushing herself far too much that they needed to have this little heart to heart. Hopefully, he wouldn’t blow things up – Mary-Rose had implied that it was a fifty-fifty.

“Sure” she slowly replied, walking toward him, incredibly sensual even when she didn’t try to be.

She turned before him and let herself sit slowly just next to him. If he hadn’t put his right hand back on his lap, it would have been trapped underneath her sizeable ass. Up close like that, she was truly monolithic, and it was easy to see, even when clothed, how much more massive MAJORS and Cyclopeans truly were compared to Minors, even in their simple physical proportions. There was something of an apex predator in her build, which made him all the more feeble, but he steeled his resolve, as best he could.

“I don’t care about Maria” he stated bluntly, while posing his hand on her hips, since he couldn’t reach higher. “I love you, okay? I know I may seem too young and weak at times, and it’s probably right, but I can help you. I don’t like seeing you like that.”

It didn’t came out as he had planned, nice and slow, in a steady explanation. Ideally, he would have talked a lot about each element lengthily with her, but he was just a teenager, and he was nervous and so had rushed in and gave away his whole came. There was no way she wouldn’t pick the tension and worry in his voice now, and he didn’t dare look at her face, instead staring away, along the incredible pillars of her legs, which, he knew it, could indeed reach the ground while her back was pressed on the sofa’s.

“Jason… what’s the matter with you?” she asked him softly, letting her long fingers descend on his and caress his back and front in the same move, clearly making use of her far superior size compared to his body, and while it was good he steeled his resolve.

“I’m worried about you!” he revealed, looking up, straight into her beautiful eyes.

He saw stupor and confusion playing on her face as her mouth dropped a little and her eyes opened just a tad more than usual. She was stunning, with her long hair falling around her face as she looked down at him, her skin alight by the house’s lights. Then he saw her trying to get her bearings and, to his surprise, failing. Tears formed in those eyes and a wretched sob escaped her lips. She turned away, trying to hide her reaction and he felt more than he saw the powerful muscles of her legs coiling, preparing to bring her up and away.

“Stay! Please!” he asked, throwing himself against her fully, hugging as much of her enormous body as his small arm would allow him.

She was over three times his size, several times more than that more powerful than him and yet she stopped, even as her sobs continued, as if he was able to overpower her. It felt so strange to be able to do that to a Cyclopean that for a moment, Jason didn’t know what to do next. Then, he took a deep breath and, getting up himself, he climbed her thigh, reaching for its top and once there, walked toward the boulders of her breasts, hugging them, putting his head in the warm crevice they formed beneath her shirt.

“I’m sorry, I’ve been horrible with you ever since Maria came in” she said, her voice constrained, her whole body shaking as if she was trying and failing to contain her grief and pain.

“No you weren’t!” he shouted, his voice muddled a little by her large rack, which smelt really good but he really needed to keep his mind in the game.

“We haven’t been Bonded in days and I’ve been very dismissive I haven’t even taken you to work!” she countered, and he didn’t need to look up to see her tears.

“It doesn’t matter. I love you, and I want you to be happy. You don’t need to feel so pushed by your sister, I’m with you and I won’t change, except if you grow bored of me.”

“Never!” she vowed, and he could tell from her voice that she was starting to get a handle on her emotions – so it was now or never.

“Mary-Rose told me that sometimes, your mother obeyed your father’s commands, because she loved him so much. Is it true?”

“Yes” she said, and to his surprised, he felt her hands and arms encircling him. “Do you want to give me order, Jason?” she then asked, her breath washing over his head, as his whole body was almost engulfed in her as she leant forward. “Do you want to be in charge tonight?”

Jason nodded, his mouth too dry suddenly to talk. He didn’t know if she would feel it, but the way she shifted, making herself more comfortable on the sofa as she was relaxing made him believe she hadn’t. She sniffled a little and then he heard her blow her nose, which startled him, but strangely gave him back his voice, however feeble it all was. He let out a croaking sound and then, finally he answered her question.

“Yes.”

“Oh baby… You needn’t wait for my consent, you can order me anytime…”

--------------------------------------------------------

“I… I’d like for you to get on your back… lying on your back” stuttered Jason, who was really nervous and was starting to regret trying to order a giantess around.

It was after all a whole new experience for him, and quite probably for the titanic woman who looked at him with a smile on her face, her worries and sadness seemingly dissipated by her amusement. She was truly a towering figure when she was standing straight, while he was sitting on their bed, still clothed and all. He licked his lips in a futile attempt to moisturize them, because he felt as if he was drying up on the stop. And when a soft giggle escaped Deanna’s, he could feel his face turning bright red, which wouldn’t help him in his endeavor.

“That’s not how one order others, Jason” she said, a huge smile on her face. “I know you can do better than that sugar. Why don’t you try again?”

“Okay...” he meekly replied, before gathering as much will as he could to look up at her. “I… I want you to lay on this bed, on your back… Please?” he added in spite of himself after a silence.

Laughing, the Cyclopean woman still did as he had told her, clearly humoring him even as she shook her head. Seeing her laugh like that was quite the spectacle. Her large curves swayed and her muscles sometimes bulged as she brought her hands to her face or shifted her weight from one leg to another. It was extremely sexy, and he couldn’t wait to see her laying on the bed, where he would be able to get a good feel of those monsters, caressing her smooth skin and generally kissing every inch of her massive body, in a bid to assuage her concerns.

As she started to lay on their couch, the Minor realized that he had miscalculated when he had asked to be put on the bed before her. In spite of its density, the mattress did move under Deanna’s incredible weight, and it meant that he lost his balance and started to roll toward the gravitational pull of the pair of enormous ass-cheeks which has just stood on the bed. With a laugh, he felt his lover shift as he collided with them rather rudely. Over his head, long legs extended themselves and he found himself trapped in a canyon of flesh, the skirt doing precious nothing to hide the rather plain white underwear she was wearing and the dense forest of pubic hair, visible through it.

It was something new, that they had talked about. Early on, she was smoothly shaved down there, like everywhere else. But he had revealed to her that he actually liked the idea of her having some pubic hair, and she had let it grow. At first it had been a small trim, and then as he wanted to see it a bit longer, they had let it grow and grow. And now it was that dense bush, in which he could hide his face, which it had to part to access to her clitoris and lips and lick them, while holding firmly on the dark hair, even denser and curlier than those on her head.

“Okay… Now… don’t… don’t move!” he stuttered, managing to bring his focus away from her nether region, no matter how tantalizing they were to him.

He waited for a moment, to see if she would talk or move, but she didn’t and he then walked toward her right knee. It would be easier to climb her around her angle, of course, but he didn’t feel like walking on the full length of her leg. It was better to struggle a little at first and then only have half the distance – and a far larger space to walk – than to risk a ridiculous fall on the narrower portion of her body. Still, even with the material of her dress, heavy as it was, it turned out far harder than he expected, and he was quickly huffing and puffing, struggling to reach the top.

“Do you need some help my love?” asked Deanna, clearly concerned.

“No… I’m fine!” Jason shouted as he finally landed on top of her knee, looking toward her face, hidden from his view by the twin hills on her torso, still clad in the white shirt.

Still buttoned also, which was great. He had been a little worried that, as she usually did when coming home, she would quickly discarded this to remain just in her bra. And while he certainly loved seeing her walk around like that, today, he had something special in mind and – at least for now – the bravery to do it. With a little sigh of tiredness, he got up and walked toward the huge breasts. A stray thought made him remember Maria’s vastness, but he promptly discarded it. Deanna’s were plenty big and he felt safe with them, when her sister’s seemed dangerous to him.

Under his sock-cladded feet, below the skirt, he could feel the incredible density of the giantess’s skin and fat. It was like nothing he could ever hope to experience with a Minor. MAJORS – and it was even  truer for Cyclopeans – were able to store so much more muscle fibers or fat cells in their bodies that they turned as sturdier as rocks to him. Hers was a stone body, unyielding even when he trotted on her. It was strangely arousing, as if she was more than human and yet in love with him. He felt his penis hardening and it brought a little smile on your face.

“It tickles” she groaned, as she shifted slightly, almost sending him overboard.

“Don’t move!” he yelped, falling on all four just at the junction of her leg and her hip.

“Easier said than done!” she shot back, surprising him by her vehemence. “Sorry… I don’t like being yelled at sugar. I’ll try to keep it under control. Go on, I won’t move now!” she then hastily added, sounding remorseful.

“It’s fine” Jason mumbled as he carefully got back on his feet and walked toward his prize.

Underneath him, he felt her firm belly, not giving even a quarter of an inch as he walked on it. Muscles were moving, he could feel them, even if it was but minute’s moves, and the respiration of his lover, which made her whole ribcage expand and then contract. The sight was incredible and it brought a smile on his face. Somehow, someway, the Universe had decided that he deserved this, those large perky breasts. Whole generations of kids had drank from them, but he was one of the few people allowed to play with them.

It was a little exhilarating and he felt his blood rushing faster in his veins, as he quickly removed his t-shirt. A little gasp escaped his giantess when she felt his discarded cloth fall on her. It was always surprising, how sensitive she could turn out to be. She seemed able to endure a lot, more than anything he had ever seen, but in the same time, she always shivered when he caressed her, no matter how lightly he did. Fumbling a moment, Jason walked out of his pants and finally found himself nest to her glorious orbs, hidden away still in her shirt.

“I… I didn’t told you that you could open your blouse” he croaked when he saw her hands moving toward her buttons, hoping that he wasn’t pressing his advantage too much.

She whined a little but her hands fell back on the couch and his dick became even harder – painfully so. He removed his underwear and socks, almost jumping toward her boobs as he did so. He hugged them, impressed by their size. From here, he could see her face perfectly for they were roughly reaching his waist at their top, and he was thus able to fondle them tenderly, eliciting moans and gasps as he did so, which made him feel quite proud of himself. Then, using one hand to make some space between two buttons, he inserted his penis between her tits.

“JASON!” she shouted, her arousal more than obvious as her whole body buckled when her stone-like flesh, so hot it was almost a discomfort for the Minor, felt his shaft rubbing against it.

“Don’t move, please?” he pleaded, doing his best to support himself, and grasping at whatever he could, including the nipples which were now threatening to go through her bra, if their hardening was any indication of the situation. “I… I really want to try and...” he continued, but unable to finish his sentence, as his lover squirmed and shook underneath him.

“I CAN’T” she thundered, her eyes rolling wildly as she pushed her breasts together, threatening to pincer his dick painfully but somehow managing to avoid it. “I… I need to be in charge here” she added, managing to bring her voice down, if only a little, lifting her head to better look at him, with a pleading look on her face. “Please Jason… I really need to!”

“No!” he said, surprised by how strong his voice was. “Tonight, you’ll do as I say!”

To his own surprise, she stopped moving but let out a deep-throated moan which made him cum, so sexually charged it was. He cried out and pumped harder as his cum splashed all over her tits and stained her shirt. He was gasping, searching for air. He had never expected something like that to happen, a giantess obeying his words. It was almost a drug, but he knew he wouldn’t want to do that all the time. It wasn’t in his nature to try to rule, but once every month, perhaps every year, it wasn’t so bad, he thought, caressing the curvature of her breasts.

“Oh sugar…” sighed Deanna, putting her hands on his back, pushing him more into her bosom. “It was so good, so delicious. Was it also for you? Please, tell me it was.”

“Yes it was… but the important question is, did it help you feel better?”

“Yes… yes it was my love… and the night is just starting… Did you do that because I was… tense and quick to bark, even at you?”

“Yes” admitted Jason, feeling a little embarrassed and yet appreciating the fact that she didn’t seem to take it in an insulting way.

“Do you want to eat something first, or do we keep going.”

“We keep going!”

Chapter 11 - Healthy couple by Kurogane335

Chapter 11: Healthy couple

Deanna looked languorously at her tiny lover, spread on her big breasts, huffing and panting. They had kept going for most of the last two hours, having dropped any and all clothes long ago, and she was impressed at how resilient Jason had proven himself to be. She would never have assumed that he could have such energy in him, considering how thin he still was, even if he was starting to put on some of the delicious meat on his bone which was so loved among MAJORS and Cyclopeans when it came to their Minor brethren. She couldn’t wait to see him a little pudgy. He’d be adorable!

She caressed his side, making him giggle as she tickled the sensitive skin with but the tip of her fingers. She felt relieved, as if he had drained some heavy weight out of her. Ever since Maria had barged in, she had been on the defensive, feeling threatened by her sheer presence. If there was one woman who could steal her little man away from her, it was certainly her “little” sister. And she couldn’t have that. She wanted to build the rest of her life with her Minor Angeliano. She needed it, deep down she knew it, she could feel it in her bones.

“You’re worrying again” mumbled Jason, bringing her mind back to him. “Stop doing that.”

“I’m not… Okay, fine, I’m worried. But it’s not my fault. Perfect memory means I feel all at the same time various emotions, the older just as strongly as the newer, if I focus on them” she explained him, shaking her rack a little so he would gently fall between her breasts, where he’d be warmer and safer.

“Well, don’t focus on them then” he pouted, before biting softly into her boob-flesh, making her shudder and moan lightly.

“Easier said than done… but I’ll try… And I still need to cook you something, don’t I? I don’t want you to go all limp on me tomorrow, I already wasted too much of our us time!”

“I don’t want anything to fancy… some fish and veggies would be great” said the Minor, even as his voice started to betray how tired he was.

“Do you want to sleep a little while I tend to the food, honey?” she asked him, caressing his small head, enjoying the sensation of his soft hair on her dense skin.

She never knew what he would have answered, because he only let out a gentle snore, which made her chuckle. She pressed her large breasts a little more around his body. She was barely able to cover his torso, and she felt a pang of regret that she wasn’t as busty as her mother. Some of her nieces, and even two of her daughters could give Shannon Matthewson a run for her money. She had seen first hand the problems that could come with such massive breasts, but right now, she’d have loved to be able to nestle him there, or even just in her bra cup to keep him safe.

She carefully picked him up and deposited him on the sofa, where her body had left a warm imprint and dropped her shirt over his puny and yet precious little body. He had whined a little when he had left the embrace of her large orbs, but sighed with contentment when she covered him, and it brought a smile on her face, finishing to relieve her of her worries. He was right, she didn’t need to focus on the bad things, she just needed to be happy with him, for him, and everything would be great. Whistling to herself her favorite tune, she sauntered toward the kitchen.

She opened her fridge and found it well provisioned, as always. She had house employees tasked with bringing in a constant supply of various food, from chicken to salmon and various vegetables, healthy and unhealthy food alike. Having had twenty-seven children, all but one Cyclopeans, she had quickly learnt how important it was to constantly have something to stuff in their bellies, if only to lessen the tensions. A hungry MAJOR was an angry one, and it was doubly so for the tallest among them – and she wasn’t immune to it.

She picked some fish, enough to satiate her and then some – she was firmly of the mind that Jason didn’t eat enough, especially at diner. Too often she had had to goad him into finishing a plate when he should have been more than happy to finish it. After all, she wasn’t feeding him more than Mary-Rose, in fact she was lighter on his portions, who was slightly older and thus could eat slightly more. She knew he wasn’t used to such opulence still, but the giantess wanted to make him just as happy and well fed as he made her.

“A whole trout or a whole salmon...” she wondered aloud, looking at what she had fished in the fridge.

She wasn’t quite sure which he’d favor. As for herself, she would have twice of each plus the one he wouldn’t eat, freshly bought this morning in a nearby fish-farm would do the trick. She could even have more of it, but she didn’t want to have to put any effort the next day to eliminate anything she could have overate. She wanted to cuddle her Jason all day long, if possible under a blanket with him, even if the local temperature didn’t really warrant one, even for a Minor. A trout it’ll be, she finally decided, adding the remaining salmon to her plate.

She cut a generous portion of salted butter, a remnant of her Daddy’s cooking habits which she had picked long ago, and put it on the large pan she wanted to use. Her fish, like any and all of her food, wasn’t prepared beforehand, to reduce the risks of sneaking raids from her children during the night. She had very early on learnt that even children would try to get their hands on more delicious food if they could and that not keeping conditioned or ready to be cook on the spot was the best way to avoid that. Even with her vast amount of money, she hated wasting it like that, after all.

She chose various fresh vegetables, tomatoes, cucumber and the like, and prepared them. All in all, she was quite proud of her performance when, an hour later, she had finished cooking everything. Her state of the art installations helped her achieve this, like her memory did, which allowed her to never refer to a cooking book or even Internet. She put the food on two plates and walked toward the sofa, sitting next to the sleeping form of her lover.

“Jaaason, sweetie. It’s time to wake up and eat a little, my love” she purred when she dropped his plate on her lap, shaking him gently. “Come on baby, open your eyes.”

“Five more minutes, please” he mumbled clearly comfortably sleeping.

“It’ll get cold sweetheart. It’s better when it’s all hot and steamy, you know?”

After perhaps a minute or two of constant prodding and cajoling, he finally woke up. Looking at her, half naked as he was, he looked so defenseless that Deanna felt the urge to smother him in her curves once more, to shield him from the world and its dangers – and temptations. She batted the specter of Maria away and her lap, to indicate where he had to go. She let him climb her, she knew he loved it, and she was proven right when, once standing on her, his little dick was all erect once more, arousing her to no end.

“Come on, we need to eat while it’s warm. I won’t be able to see you with my babies and the plate. IF you need something or I move too much, you’ll let me know, okay?”

“Okay… Can we Bond?” he asked, sounding so hopeful.

“When you’ll have finished your plate, I swear” she replied, steeling her heart and avoiding his eyes to not give in to his puppy eyes.

“But you put far too much in it” he whined, making her grin.

“Nope, I didn’t!” she thundered from above, shoving one of her fingers in his belly, making him jump and almost fall from her. “You were already hungry when you did your little show of strength, and we’ve had sex for a long time after that, and then you slept a little. You need to eat sugar, and Mommy Deanna knows what’s best.”

“Mo… Mommy?” he asked her, and she could hear something in his voice, something which perhaps matched the slightly guilty but extremely delicious shiver she had felt down her spine when she had just said that herself. “Oh shit...”

“That’s right” she said, blushing as she leant backward to better see him, pushing the plate she held in one hand slightly away. “Mommy. That’s what I’ve been for almost a whole century, that’s what I want to be for decades to come – with you and your children, but we’ll be talking about it when you’ve finished eating, okay sugar? ‘Cause you want to make Mommy Deanna proud, right?”

“Deanna it’s… It’s make me a little… I’m not sure I’m liking it…” said Jason, sounding quite worried, which in turn made her worry.

“Not liking what? The fish? Trout can be a little unusual, but…”

“No! The… the Mommy bit!” he cried out, sounding really a little distraught. “It’s…”

“You don’t like it? But you seemed so aroused by it just now!”

“I… I am but… it’s also something… something she said when… you know? My mother, when she…”

“Of course, I’m so sorry!” the giantess cried out, juggling with the plate in her hand and the one which was still waiting – and getting cold – and hugging her little Minor. “I didn’t even thought about it. It won’t happen again, I promise.”

“Don’t worry. It’s nothing a little communication can’t solve, right?” he replied with a weak smile.

“Why does it sound like something straight out of a relationship’s advice leaflet or something?” she asked him, raising an eyebrow inquisitively.

“Because it does? It’s the very first rule of “How to build a long-lasting and healthy couple!” By Bradley Stone the Third” he replied, sounding so serious that she giggled a little. “It’s true!”

“I’m trusting you; sugar! But I think we’ll have a healthy couple if we both eat our whole plate, just as much as communicating will ensure it.”

“You’re just saying that so I eat all that food” he pouted – but he sat on her, taking his Minor-Sized plate and starting to eat.

“And it’s working, apparently” she chuckled, as she also attacked her own food.

The next few minutes were spent in silence, each of them simply enjoying their meal and each other’s presence. Deanna was also thinking about what he had just said, about the importance of speaking and listening to the other. In truth, it wasn’t something that came easily to her, even after decades working with and for Minors. Unlike him, unlike them, she had a hard time empathizing with others. But unlike most MAJORS and Cyclopeans, she perfectly understood this weakness and truly tried to work on it. For him.

“Do you want to… talk about it? To make sure I won’t make similar mistakes in the future?”

She felt him tense a little. It was the advantage of both of them being naked. She tentatively extended her mind toward his, opening a little bit of her own, to graze at the surface of his. It was hard to be sure of what she felt, she didn’t dare dive too deeply, even just deep enough to know. She didn’t want to invade his privacy, but she needed to be reassured and, if need, share some form of love and mental fortitude if she suspected he was faltering.

“I… sure… I was the one who said we needed to talk, after all, right?” he said, sounding a little afraid perhaps, but she felt that he was stronger than he let out.

“You sure did, but don’t feel pressured to do so, now. Take your time” she gently whispered, grazing his back with her free hand.

“It’s… it’s a little hard to tell, but… But I want to tell you that, if you truly want to hear it.”

“I do, Jason. I do want to learn even more about you. Each day or every week until death do us apart, my love. And I’ll teach you everything you want to learn about me.”

Everything I can, she thought for herself, since too much dark secrets swirled around her and her division of the Matthewson’s business empire. But at a personal level, she would never hide anything from him, and when the time would be right, she would explain him why he couldn’t know everything. It was something her mother had done with her daddy, and she knew that if it had worked with Alejandro Matthewson, who was far more headstrong than her Jason, after all. She just needed to prepare the ground to make it fertile for that idea.

“Usually… usually my mother didn’t… she didn’t used me. I don’t think it was for a lack of… of stress, like the others, it’s just that she hardly needed to prove herself. She is… she is a lot meaner than my father or my siblings – even my sister…”

His voice was weak and yet she didn’t dare to interrupt him. His surface thought were swirling with pain, fear and self-loathing, yet she could tell that her presence was also strengthening him, making him able to keep going and she decided that she needed to help him. She sent a pulse of pure willpower into his mind, deftly enough that he didn’t seem to realize it. But he stood visibly straighter, even as he kept eating between his sentences. He took a deep breath and she could feel his little muscles tensing under the touch of her fingers.

“She… most of the time, she just… beat me, you know? She’d had a bad day at work or something and she needed to get it out, on someone who couldn’t defend himself and well… that’s me in a nutshell. I…” he took a deep breath and she could hear the tears forming. “I took it because it was, you know, normal? It’s how I grew up and she was… at least she didn’t rape me, most of the time, unlike the rest of the family…”

Deanna’s rage was rekindled and it took all of her considerable willpower to not let it shake her. She hadn’t truly taken action against his family, because she didn’t want to reopen old wounds or even risk angering him. He had grown up that way, abused and used, and while he was coming around thanks to her care and sincere love, she also knew that, deep down, he still had attachment to his family – she would never call it love, but there was definitively something, and she couldn’t blame him for it. The early years of the Minor’s enclaves she had created with her mother had been full of the same kind of small guys and gals.

Still, it made her feel pathetic to not have been able to change mentalities enough that no Minors would ever suffer that kind of abuse. What good was it to make their population grow in isolation, if they could not enter the wider society? The world was passing them by, with new technologies, new approach of politics and bold actions to save it and the humans which inhabited it – even if the Matthewson were doing their damned best to be among the winners, even if it meant throwing other super-wealthy peoples and billionaires to the chopping block!

“Don’t feel the need to say more than you want, Jason” she said him, caressing his back to show her support. “Being in a healthy relationship also means that we don’t need to rush things up. It can wait, if you need more time to be ready.”

“Thanks you… I…I’m sorry, I don’t feel…” he tried to answer before he started sobbing.

“It’s okay, it’s okay sugar. Come on, it’s not your fault, really. You just need to eat a little and you’ll start to feel better, I’m sure. Plus, it won’t be as good once it’s cold or reheated.”

“Okay” he sniffled. “I’m sorry tha…”

“Don’t be” she gently but sternly chided him. “It’s not your fault. Nothing they did to you, nothing I did to rekindle those memories in you are not your fault” she explained emphatically.

“Thank you” he mumbled, sitting and putting his already cooling back against her warm belly and started to eat, so she did the same.

The next minutes were spent in total silence, but it didn’t mean that Deanna was not thinking as fast as she could. She had spent a lot of time learning about his past, about what he liked or not, but she still made so many mistakes. She was supposed to be a genius, to be able to leverage her far greater age to make all of this works smoothly. Instead, a committed relationship proved to be far harder than quick fling. She had never realized it, all around her, it always seemed to either work perfectly or just break apart so quickly that it was obvious it’d never work.

“Deanna?” he asked her, bringing her attention back to him.

“Yes my love?” she replied, caressing him once more and adding a little bit of love through the near-Bond she was crafting discretely.

“Do you think we could… we could go somewhere tomorrow? Perhaps the theatre, or… or someplace,”

“Of course, sugar. If you need to get out a little, we’ll get out a little!”

She chased away her dark thoughts. It wasn’t was he needed right now. He had opened his heart once more, and she needed to be as bright and supportive as she could. It didn’t came easily to her, her love, her being, meant that she had a smothering presence and loved –nay, needed- to take the lead. But he had proven that when she surrendered to him, she could also feel thing she had never known she wanted – craved even. To have someone so small, so frail, so much younger than her being in charge was simply elating.

“We could go to the Aquarium, if you want? Or perhaps the marina?”

“The Aquarium sounds great. I never went there, ever. But won’t it be strange to go and see the family of what we’re eating tonight?”

She chuckled. Sometimes, it was easy to forget how young he was. Nobody her age would make such a joke – at least if they weren’t in love with someone like him, who would get it. But she loved this part of him, this freshness, and this innocence. It was something hard to find among MAJORS or even wealthier peoples, both of which were basically her clique ever since she was born. She decided to play along with his joke right about now, if it helped him eat the whole plate. She took a second to asses her possibilities and chose what she felt was the better one.

“Not at all, I sure they won’t feel anything fishy with us!”

He burst out in laughter at that, so much that she even worried for a second for his breathing, but he seemed fine and his joy made her smile, chuckle and then laugh just as much as he did, seizing his plate from him to avoid any spelt food on herself and the sofa. The two of them guffawed for a long time, until their breaths were ragged and quick, but their hilarity slowly died out, and she then handed him his plate once more. He took it and, after a heavy sigh, he dug in again, and she did the same, chuckling to herself at time.

“It’s really good. Did it took you too long to cook it?” asked Jason, surprising her with how easily it was for him to care about her.

“No, don’t worry. I’m used to cook for far more voracious eaters, you know? That old granny has had a lot of kid with far bigger appetites than you!”

“You’re not an old granny, you know? You’re really youthful looking and… and very sexy” he hastily added, and while she couldn’t see him below the prow of her breasts, she knew he was blushing a lot and it brought a prideful smile on her face.

“My, what a sweet talker you are!” she gushed, taking a whole trout into her mouth. “You should worry a little, you could get caught by some old lady and brought to her house, talking that way, you know?”

“Isn’t it what already happened?” he countered, leaning a little more on her.

“Well, sort of… but you’re happy that it did, right? I know I am, at least.”

He didn’t answer but instead opened his mind and tentatively extended it toward her own. She replied in kind, and she let their two beings melt and fuse together in a sense. She felt his desire to surrender to her, and she accepted it, laying a blanket of her being over his own, as if she was cuddling him close and protecting him from the rest of the world. She felt his arousal, his hopes for the rest of the night, but also his tiredness. He truly needed to finish his very late diner and then return to sleep. She didn’t hide from him her thought and he squirmed a little on her, before eating faster.

“Don’t rush it sugar. We’ll have all the time in the world tomorrow. If need be, I call by Monday to let them know I can’t work for this day. It’ll also upset Maria a little, which is great in my book.”

“I know, but I don’t want to waste more time eating than necessary. I want to be with you more!” he countered, adding the sensation of her hands around his body to emphasize his point.

“And we will. But now that you’ve finished you’ve rushed the Bond, finish your plate and we’ll go to sleep, okay? I’ll make time for us if you do, I swear.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deanna looked at her lover with a tenderness she had never felt for any other. It was just as deep, just as powerful as the one she had felt when she had looked over her children, but it was also something else entirely. When he slept, his mouth opened a little and sometimes, he let out soft moans and whines. When he did, she always put a finger next to his face, and he calmed instantly, as if he could tell that she was her and that she was looking over him and wouldn’t let anything harm him. And with the Bond, she could also project good thought and feelings into his sleeping mind, helping him avoid nightmares and other problems in bed.

“I’m sorry that I’ve left myself be so taken by work and Maria’s stupid request… I’ll try to be here for you from now on. No more machination or anything, I swear.”

Jason turned a little and put a hand around her finger, making her chuckle. She had insisted that they got a quick shower, and then jumped into their pajamas, even if he was truly incredibly tired. She had supplied some mental fortitude to make sure he could achieve that. And now, as his fingers clutched her own gently, she wondered how she could ever repay him for his gentleness, his pure and almost naïve kindness which never ceased to amaze her.

“You’re the best thing which could have happening to me at my age, sugar” she whispered in his ear.

She coiled under the sheets, and chuckled when she felt him snuggling on her, around her breasts. He almost always did it, but she gently pushed him further up, toward her neck. He whined but she appeased him through the Bond. She slapped her hands and the light was switched up. She let her head fall on the pillow and put her far larger hand on his back, bringing him against her skin, enjoying the feeling of his small body on her.

Closing her eyes, she drifted to sleep happily, eagerly waiting the next day, planning their trip to the Aquarium.

Chapter 12 - The Aquarium by Kurogane335

Chapter 12: The Aquarium

Jason was discovering a brand new world. A new fantastic point of view. Of course, he knew what aquariums were, basically zoo for fishes. But he had never been to a zoo, or a national park, or a reserve. Or an aquarium, of course. And Los Angeles new Aquarium, which had been built with a lot of wealthy money, mostly thanks to the economic and political clout of the Matthewson’s business empire, was unlike any other in the world. It hadn’t been built on the ground, but excavated from below, so a large portion of it would actually display the native fishes of Southern California in their natural habitat, outside vast domes.

Others parts of the complex, as wide as some neighborhoods of L.A., were dedicated to exotic species, from those of the since long destroyed Amazonian rainforest, which now solely survived here and in other artificial breeding grounds around the world, to those of the Artic, also threatened by climate change. And many, many more. And around the aquariums, thronged more people that Jason had ever seen in the same place at the same time. Hundreds, if not thousands of people, mostly MAJORS of course, who pressed themselves against the glasses to better see the sometimes alien-looking animal behind them.

But, for once, he didn’t feel afraid among so many peoples he didn’t knew. There were also dozens of Minors, trotting around their taller family and friends – or even just between themselves. He had seen at least three couples of two Minors, including one with a baby in a stroller, which seemed to be a MAJOR, considering her size, and probably would make her teenage years quite difficult for her diminutive parents, who still seemed elated to be there with her. And among the crowd stood out the Cyclopeans.

Everyone gave them a wide berth, which meant that Deanna and he also enjoyed a sort of bubble, where nobody dared to intrude. He suspected that it was mostly atavistic fears caused by their towering figures, and he could understand it. He had grown used to being around Deanna, of course, but rarely on the ground nowadays. And here, as he trotted alongside her, or more accurately as she took a step to ten of his, he was reminded as how truly massive she was. She easily dwarfed other MAJORS, who looked like kids, the tallest among them barely reaching her waist. And she wasn’t the taller of kind here today.

Ten minutes after having entered the Aquarium, he had gasped when a blonde woman had strolled by, who made even Maria look small. She hadn’t much in term of curves compared to the Matthewson’s women that he knew off, but she was easily around 7 m77 (25 feet and 6 inches) and with a strong, muscular build. She had a Minor on her shoulder and while it was hard to be sure, he seemed to be her son, considering how similar he looked to her. Or perhaps he was her brother? He couldn’t really tell, and hadn’t had the mind to go and ask the giantess what was up.

“So, what do you think?” suddenly asked Deanna, as they approached a tank filled with deep-sea fishes, in a dark section of the larger Aquarium.

“It’s so… I don’t have the words!” he chirped, smiling up at her, but blushing abundantly when he did so, hoping that darkness would hide it, to no avail.

“What’s wrong honey?” she asked him, with what he suspected may have been a slightly mocking smile, if he wasn’t imagining it.

It wasn’t that she was wearing a risqué outfit today. But it was definitively more casual than usual for her when she left the house, and it made him slightly uncomfortable, as if it enhanced her raw sexuality and highlighted her ravenous appetite. In the car they had used to come here, she hadn’t molested him, but her fingers sure had did a number of him. Had there been more traffic, he’d probably had ended the trip with at hand job, or more, done to him. And now, in this obscure part of the Aquarium, her short skirt, clinging t-shirt and even casual sneakers made her seem ready to pounce on him – and a part of him was eagerly anticipating it.

“No… nothing” he managed to utter, turning around to look at the strange fishes producing their own light, from the other side of the glass.

“Such a terrible liar” she purred, kneeling behind him, making him even more nervous. “We are Bonded Jason, in case you’d forgotten. Which means that I know exactly what you’re thinking...”

The Minor felt very stupid, until a wave of calm washed over his mind. They had Bonded first thing in the morning, but by the time they had reached the Aquarium, the strange sensation had faded to a dull presence. He had grown accustomed to her mind in his – never the reverse and, truth been told, he’d never have dared enter the mind of a MAJOR uninvited. Old habits die hard and he wasn’t at ease with the Bond, and even less when taking command of it. He was quite content of letting Deanna rule it as she saw fit.

“You know… nobody would see us if...” she started, until a high pitched voice interrupted her.

“Mommy! Look at the strange fishes!”

A little girl, probably no older than eight, rushed toward the glass, almost breaking her nose on it – at least Jason suspected that had she been a Minor, she’d have broken her nose on it – and made all kind of “woah!” and “ooh!” while looking at beasts so perfectly adapted to their environment that they hadn’t changed much in millions of years. It made him chuckle and after a moment, even Deanna did the same, getting up, even if he could feel her frustration at being interrupted. He opened his mind to her even more, to show that he understood it and would make it up later.

Don’t feel forced to, she replied directly via the Bond. It’s a good thing that she came here, that little kid. I can get carried away far too easily, especially with you around!

He wouldn’t disagree with her. The last few seconds before she had been interrupted, she had sent so much sexual fervor into the Bond that he was now hopelessly aroused himself. Which meant that he had to shift and hide his erection as best he could, since he didn’t want a little kid to see it. Thankfully, she quickly grew bored of looking at the strange fishes and ran away toward her parents, to MAJORS who had a somewhat tired look on her face – perhaps because it was exhausting to deal with a daughter apparently in possession of an endless supply of energy.

“It’s only the first which is so hard” stated Deanna, attracting his attention back to her towering figure, a true monolith in the dim ambient light. “Once you’ve had four or five, it’s such a habit that dealing with anything they can throw at you become easy. In fact, it’s when you don’t have kids around that you feel bad. So I hope that you’ll be ready to do your marital duty a lot!”

She laughed powerfully after having said that, her voice, far deeper than any female voice that a Minor or even a normal MAJOR could produce, making him shiver with excitement. In the months they had spent together, he had become addicted to her rich and powerful voice, its vibrant quality and the inherent power it displayed. Deanna was powerful, not only in size but also wealth, and she knew it, and it reflected itself in the way she stood, acted and spoke. Which meant that for someone like him, attracted to dominant personalities, she was quite the magnet. Perhaps too much even, as he felt his dick twitch painfully.

“Deanna” he whimpered hopelessly, as his mind was battered by her own lust, which was growing because of his own, in an endless loop, which meant that the colossus above him was breathing faster and harder by the second, her very large and heavy breasts moving up and down in an hypnotizing way.

“Come here baby” she finally growled, kneeling just long enough to grab him and rush toward a nearby door he hadn’t noticed – the Cyclopean’s toilets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason was biting his hand as hard as he could without hurting himself to avoid making to much sound. He didn’t want anyone to hear what he and Deanna were doing, he would have died of shame if it happened, and he couldn’t fathom how terrible it could be for her. “Deanna Matthewson’s blowing off a Minor!”, he could almost read the Front Page of every news site. That he was still able to do it amid the craze lust he had been infected with was the definite proof of how afraid he was for the giantess sucking on his whole dick and balls. Sadly, it seemed to only made her more aroused, and he in return.

The Cyclopean woman was demonstrating an incredible skill at what she was doing, and he suspected that in her very long life, she had done that so many time that a blowjob was trivial for her. After all, from what he had understood, most of her lovers had been MAJORS, so they had always been smaller than her. Which meant that she just had to apply a little less strength to her suction and licking to make him reach orgasm, something which she had proudly achieved in less than a minute for the first, and was now milking him dry.

Jason was gasping, shaking and moaning all the while trying to muffle himself with the one hand he had shoved in his mouth. The other was clutching at Deanna’s scalp, desperately try to both push her away and drag him further, and absolutely unable to make up his mind about just one choice. He needed her, more than ever, but he didn’t want to give in totally to temptation. She hadn’t given him an order through the Bond, it was just the result of their feelings and needs echoing each other and growing uncontrollably. It should have been possible to calm down and return to the visit.

I’ll be quick, she promised, appeasing his fears with a clever use of the Bond. But I also need this sugar. And don’t worry about me, everyone knows that us Matthewsons have a lot of sex around. And I’m quite guilty for this, since I have had so many children with so many different peoples!

Having made her thought clear on the matter, she proceeded to pleasure him even more, using her hands to not just keep him in place, but fondle his ass and even have one of her fingers – probably her pinky since it was small enough to do that – playing with his back door, which made him tense and whimper even more. She didn’t penetrate him however, and seemed content with teasing the possibility of it. Finally, he came again, barely managed to contain the roar which had been building in his throat, even more than the first time and, after one finally licking to clean him, she popped his groin out of her mouth.

“So delicious” she mused as she played with his semen on her tongue, showing him it, apparently not caring much if someone was hearing them. “Of all this special milk I ever had, yours the best.”

Jason said nothing, since he was too busy breathing in and out quickly, as he tried to calm down. His whole body was shaking and he suddenly felt Deanna’s concern for him enveloping him like a blanket as she deposited him on the closet toilet seat and took some paper to dry his now limp member. She said nothing and all he could do was staring at her silently, until he mustered the will to lift his right hand and squeeze feebly one of her massive orbs which was brushing his torso, making her stop on moment, then laugh softly.

“I thought you wanted to return to the tanks with the fishes. Was I wrong?”

“No” he replied, smiling weakly. “I just wanted to touch your breasts a little… they are so big and heavy, I don’t often have an opportunity to do that on my own...”

“You can ask to touch them anytime, you silly goose” she chided him gently, kissing his forehead. “And now, let’s get back on track!”

-------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the morning passed in a rush. They visited dozens of sections, each filled with incredible species. In one section, it was minuscule sea horses, so small that the Aquarium warned that Cyclopeans visitors shouldn’t come too close, in spite of their incredible eyesight, for fear of damaging the tanks, which offended greatly Deanna, but made Jason laugh so much he almost had trouble breathing for half an hour afterwards. It had taken this long for the over an hundred year old lady to stop pout like a petulant teenager, which had been adding to his constant hilarity, since he could feel her emotions through the Bond.

In another section of the Aquarium, he had been greeted by the terrifying view of sharks surrounding a large underwater tunnel, the rays of the bright morning sun shining from high above their heads to reach them, weak and distorted. Dozens of the great predators swam lazily around them, sometimes grazing the glass, eliciting a mixture of screams of fear and delight from the kids parked here, who seemed enthralled. Truth been told, Jason was too, and even the towering figures of the superior breeds of humans around him did little to steal from the incredible presence of incredibly ancient predators mere centimeters away.

“Look at this one! It’s huge!” he shouted, pointing at a massive shark which was barreling from somewhere in the Pacific Ocean toward the coast, forcing all the others to flee from his approach. “Is that a Great White you think?”

“Nope. That’s a Blue Shark” she replied, looking amused by his reaction. “The Great Whites are larger around, Blue Sharks look sharper, like this one. Even if it’s a rather big one indeed, must be around 4 meters long (13 feet one inch). It’s an impressive specimen, but he’s not that big.”

“For you, maybe!” shot back the Minor, amused by her belittlement of the enormous animal. “For me, it looks plenty gigantic and dangerous!”

“Well, duh!” she replied, grabbing him and bringing him to her face to cover his own in kisses, all while he struggled weakly to evade it. “You’re a Minor, it’s a predator. Of course it looks dangerous to you, because he is! But don’t worry, I’m here to protect you! If it comes too close to you, I’ll punch his nose and knock his teeth out – it can regrow those anyway!”

After they finished walking among the sharks, Deanna doing the walking despite his protests that he’d prefer to be on the ground, because she was getting hungry and had reserved a spot at the fanciest restaurant of the Aquarium, he was allowed back on the ground to visit the nursery, where hundreds of eggs were hatching, surveyed by the scientists to make sure that the populations of the fishes remained strong and healthy. Finally, they reached a strange corridor, without any tank or indication but one arrow with a name “The Deep Sea”.

“Didn’t we already saw the Deep Sea fishes?” he asked his towering lover, who didn’t answer but smirked a little and sent a wave of calm through the Bond, making him lose interest in the question. “It’s a little rude” he said her nonetheless.

“I know, but I’m sure you’ll forgive me soon enough!” she replied with a low chuckle.

They reached for a door, which turned out to be an elevator. Except that instead of a floor number, the pad here allowed for a combination of number, which the massive Black woman typed too quickly for him to remember. Then the door closed with a soft hiss and the elevator brought them toward their mysterious destination. The calm that Deanna had instilled in him was starting to dissipate and, sitting on her wide left shoulder, his arms in her hairs for better support, and the opportunity to enjoy easily their luxuriance, Jason started to wonder what the Cyclopean had in mind. It all seemed so strange.

“Tadam!” she shouted, as the door opened, walking through them and offering him a view unlike any other he had ever even dreamed of.

“Holy shit!” shot Jason. “It’s so incredible!”

“I know right? I won’t tell you how much I had to pay to be allowed here today, but frankly, it was totally worth it, I think! Every single penny of it!”

Jason easily believed it. The sight was simply out of this world. A large bubble – large for him, Deanna made it look a little bit tiny, and she wasn’t the tallest Cyclo out there, had been created at the top of some sort of spire. Looking down, he could see the column with a ladder large enough to accommodate someone the size and weight of Maria Matthewson – or so it seemed - probably to use in case of problems with the elevator. In the distance, he saw half a dozen of such structures, with peoples in it. And surrounding those, a gigantic basin. It was so large that under the light which shone from different angles, it was almost impossible to see the tank’s walls, against which Jason was just able to discern forms.

“Are they… are there people looking inside the aquarium?” he asked Deanna.

“Yes. You can’t see them?” she asked him, more curious than concerned.

“Nope. They are too far away from my mortal eyes” he quipped, feeling strangely safe when he should have been claustrophobic, being here with such a massive woman – but he knew nothing bad could happen to him with her around.

“Oh please! Stop saying nonsense and...” she started, but he interrupted her.

“A whale shark! There is a whale shark! Look! LOOK!” he yelled, jumping up and down and pointing at something through the thick and yet incredible clear glass which protected them from the tons of water outside. “Just look at it!”

Outside, an enormous fish was slowly swimming toward them. He didn’t seem to mind that they were here, looking at him. Jason thought that it was truly majestic. Off all the fishes he knew, they were his favorite. They were so enormous, twenty meters long (65 feet 7 inches) for the tallest, that even MAJORS or Cyclopeans would look small around those giants. This one was probably on the smaller side, around ten meters (33 feet) but he still looked incredible, as he passed near them, his fin grazing the structure of the bubble. Then he kept moving away, leaving Jason utterly awed by its calm and sheer presence.

“I didn’t knew you loved them so much” purred Deanna, whom he had neither heard nor felt kneeling behind him and was now pressing her massive orbs against the glass, just above his head. “Do you want me to see if we could go and swim with them someday?”

“Here in the Aquarium?” he asked, his voice so high-pitched that even he winced earing it.

“Here or elsewhere in the whole world” replied his giantess of a lover, whose fingers were now playing with his body, caressing him through his clothes. But perhaps we will eat first, sugar? I’m famished, and you also need to get something in your stomach, we still have a long day ahead!

Reluctantly, the Minor allowed himself to be brought to the special chair for his kind, sitting near the monumental table which was just the right size for Deanna. He would have pouted if being in a sort of baby chair wasn’t an improvement over anything his life had been until he met his lover. Plus, there also was chairs meant for MAJORS which just looked like enlarged versions of his, which made him chuckle. Only after he had been secured did he realized that he too was really hungry.

“Uh… Deanna?” he asked her, a realization suddenly hitting him.

“They’ll bring us the food through a special elevator at the center of the table, sugar” she replied, answering the question he hadn’t been able to speak out loud but had thought about. “I know, it does feel strange, but from now on, I want to be Bonded with you as much as possible and I want to take advantage of everything the Bond could offer us. My mother told us so much stories about what she could do with my daddy thanks to it!”

“Oh… okay, I’m cool with it” he said, a little surprised by her enthusiasm, but liking it nonetheless.

The next few minutes were spent in idle chatter about the menu. Surprisingly enough, there was more meat than fish on it, which made both of them laugh. They decided to try the sardinades du chef for him from the Minor menu, the Cyclo’s sized tuna steak for her. He requested a serving of green beans while she asked for an extra-large French fries on the side, plus a second one. When he pointed out that it was a lot to eat, even for someone her size, she cupped her large breasts and promised him lustfully that all of it would go there. He blushed and his dick got erect once more.

“So” she said, when their plates had been brought up and his had been put in his special chair. “Do you think you could help me make this pause in our very busy day a productive one to finally get Maria off my hair?”

“Uh… sure?” he replied, confused a little. “But I don’t see how I’ll be able to help you...”

“By being here and giving me your honest opinion my love” she explained, smiling at him and extending one arm to caress his cheek. “I’ve already reduced the list of candidates to a dozen, but I want to trim it down to six. If I give Maria too much choice, she’ll nitpick about everyone of them and I’ll never see the back of her ever again until I find her some special snowflakes. And I’ve honestly better things to do with my life than deal with that nympho all year long! I know, she’s my sister but she’s far worse than you think!”

“I didn’t say anything!” he protested as she glared at him a little.

“No. But you thought it, and I assure you that she isn’t just an enormous ass and barely smaller tits. She’s really insufferable when she doesn’t get her way. Better to have just this poor guys from which she’ll select the three unlucky ones she’ll gobble up and be done with it. I want to be able to visit the rest of the Aquarium without that in the back of my mind, so when we’ll go home, I’ll fuck you senseless without remorse!”

“Well, that sure is romantic...”

“Sugar, you’re living with a Matthewson. We ain’t no romantic. We like, we fuck. We fall in love… eh, let’s say that if it was socially acceptable to take you anywhere, anytime, you’d literally be spending your days and night in my panties!”

Deanna sent him a picture of him living in her panties through the Bond, for good measure, and he couldn’t help but laugh about it. It was so insane that it did become funny. Plus he had to admit that he loved when she had sex with him. In spite of her monument size, of her sheer weight, she managed to make all of this always exquisitely pleasurable. He bit his lips as his needs grew even more and he felt his penis rubbing against the material of his jeans through his boxers.

“Do you think that there is cameras here?” he suddenly asked her.

“There is. Doesn’t mean that we can’t deal with your friend down there once we’ll have finished eating!”

Her grin was equal part lustful and predatory and Jason did his best to gulp down his food as quickly as possible.

Chapter 13 - Take it or leave it! by Kurogane335

Chapter 13: Take it or leave it!

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” roared Maria, hitting the table as hard as she could with her closed fist, which actually made Deanna chuckle.

“Is that how you’re planning to speak to your beaux? They’ll get as far away from you as humanly possible sooner rather than later then” she replied, smirking.

Her younger sister was absolutely fuming now, but the older Matthewson woman didn’t give a fuck anymore. The previous day with Jason had lifted all her worried away from her. Even as she was defying Maria over a gargantuan plate of meat and fries, in a secluded corner of a restaurant, for once, he didn’t feel threatened or in danger. She would have, previously, because her sister was truly massive and easy to anger, even by their family’s standards, which were respectively high and relatively low. Even at her size, Deanna towered over most other peoples.

“Please, don’t fight!” pleaded her lover, bringing a genuine smile on her face now.

“We’re not fighting Jay. I’m just explaining to my little sister that she needs to correct her attitude if she wants my picks to stay with her.

“Your picks! There is just three of them!” growled Maria. “What am I to do with this!?”

“You’re the one who told me you want three boy-toys. Young and fit and –“

“They. Are. Not. Boytoys!” roared Maria, standing up now.

Deanna managed to keep her poker face, but Jason let out a meek yelp. The Cyclopean had to admit that her sister was incredibly impressive right about now. Her eyes seemed to be glowing with outrage and her quickened breath made her monstrously large breasts threaten to spill out of her bra and robe in the same move. It was truly something to behold, and if the older giantess hadn’t been so sure of Jason’s commitment to her, she could have been worried about him getting snatched by those orbs. But not while Maria seemed lost in her anger.

“Okay, I got it. It was poor taste, coming from me. But seriously, calm down. You’ll freak out Jason and I won’t have any of it!” she still stated, trying to assert her authority – hopefully not totally in vain.

“Then perhaps bringing him here today was a dumb idea?” seethed the taller Cyclopean, but she did sat down and seemed to get slightly calmer, if only a little. “Seriously, what’s the big idea?” she continued, waving toward Deanna’s lover. “Is it some kind of play to make him hate me or something?”

“Please! As if I’d be debased enough to do that!” cried out Deanna, authentically shocked by her sister’s idea. “I just don’t want to be parted from him, that’s all.”

She saw him blushing from the corner of her eyes, which made her smile. She had decided the previous day that nothing, even non-mixed bathrooms, would prevent her from being with him at all time, and she was quite certain he was remembering it vividly – in fact, she had to put a stop to it, or his memories risked overtaking the Bond and she really didn’t need it right now, no matter how much she loved the prospect. Maria was volatile and she needed to play her cards well. Jason here was as much a safety for her as for her sister, but it was still dangerous.

“Excuse me? Maria?” suddenly asked Jason, who somehow had managed to gather enough courage to speak to Deanna’s mastodon of a sister in spite of her wrath.

“Yes?” asked the other Cyclopean, seemingly calming down a little. “What do you want?”

“I’ve a hard time understanding your relation to… to the Minors who live with you. It… it’s not something I ever heard off, and so…What are they, to you?”

Deanna almost cooed as she felt the genuine innocence and interest behind this question. She couldn’t afford to do it with her sister here, of course, but she really wanted to cuddle her Jason. He was so considerate! She was realizing that her mother had been telling her the truth when she told her that her Daddy helped her calm down and make her more empathic. She couldn’t give a fuck about how Maria’s warped point of view made her think that the Minors she lived with were anything else than sex toys for her to use and abuse. But Jason needed to know and because of that, she was happy to learn more about it.

“It… I’ve had a complicated relationship with your kind, little Jay”, she explained slowly, sitting down and looking at the small man in his special chair, who did look incredibly puny compared to her. “I’ve not always been the best friend of Minors.”

“What do you mean by that?” pressed Jason, who wanted to really learn more about Maria, which surprised Deanna, who hadn’t expected it to be so deep.

“When I was a kid, and a teenager, I only saw you as weak and feeble. I was ashamed of our father being a Minor and –“

“WHAT!?” bellowed Deanna, instantly incensed – she had never wanted to punch her sister more.

“Dea’, please!” yelped Jason. “Calm down! I don’t want to… to get angry!”

Maria remained silent, looking down at her large knockers, as if she was truly ashamed by what she had just said and was able to accept that it’d anger Deanna, who had always been the closest to their Dad. The smaller Cyclopean was fuming and wanted to punch her sister right in the face, but she closed her eyes and sighed. It was a long and slow one, which allowed her to let her Minor’s influence reduce her fury, until it had almost disappeared, transforming into a simmering anger, which could reignite easily. Only then did she open her eyes to look at her little sister.

“I’m sorry” then stated Maria, now looking at her large hands. “I was young and dumb and I don’t like to admit it but I bought into the whole MAJORS are superiors and Cyclopeans are even more genetically gifted. It made me do things to Minors I’m not proud off…”

“Like what?” asked Jason, as he glanced at Deanna and extended a hand.

The older giantess grumbled but relented and took it in her own. Physical contact made the Bond so much stronger, it was a double edged sword. Either she’d be calmed by his mind even more, or she’d just make him really angry, and fast. But as her fingers engulfed his, she felt a wave of gentleness and compassion wash over her. Tears welled in her eyes, because she knew that he did this on purpose, even while he was far from confident in the Bond usually, to help her talk with her sister. Something she had perhaps never done.

“Are you both… Are you Bonded right now?” asked Maria, who seemed somewhat confused. “Should I not tell more, Deanna?”

“Yes to the first question, no to the second” she said, her voice calmer, perhaps a little distant, even to her ears. “Jason wants to know more and… and I think that I do to.”

“Really? Well… You’d better keep calm then, because I know it’ll upset you!”

“It’ll be fine. Right?” asked Jason, clutching her fingers a little harder. “You won’t lost it, I know it.”

The smaller giantess squirmed a little. She didn’t feel able to do as he hoped, but she’d try. She smiled back at him a little weakly and kissed his forehead. He smiled back at her, far more happily, and she felt the usual warmth created by his mind lit a fire in here. She wanted him, but she needed to keep calm and carry on, even as her nipples started to harden and she felt his dick do the same. He gasped and blushed abundantly and even Maria chuckled, smirking a little. She shook her head and Deanna looked down, also starting to blush.

“Seriously, and I’m the lustful one…” she sighed. “Oh well.  I guess I’ll break the happy feelings then. I used Minors as toys. Or accessories, at first. One time, I had three “friends” used as a bra. I think Deanna saw me and so I had to really fast change and make them pretend that everything was fine and normal. Which, I’m sorry to say Little Jay’, is awfully easy. Your kind is so prone to submit to the bigger elements of our society. And well, I’m pretty damn big!”

She did smile proudly as she cupped her breasts, which angered Deanna a little but amused Jason, in spite of the creeping horror he felt as she talked about her past treatment of Minors. Deanna had a real hard time understanding how her sister could have turned that way. They both had a Minor as a dad, and two younger siblings which were also Minors. Even if they had been born well after each of them had entered adulthood, or at least almost finished puberty. And the curiosity of Jason was starting to affect her.

“Won’t you continue, instead of touching yourself?” she growled nonetheless, as it seemed that Maria was more interested in fondling herself than talking more about her past.

“So jealous! It’s not my fault you’re as flat as a board!”

“Flat as a… I’m quite curvy, thank you very much!” shot back an incensed Deanna. “And don’t try and change the subject, you mammoth of a woman!”

“So rude!” huffed Maria, who seemed to be a little amused by this back and forth – and Deanna could feel, in the back of her mind, that Jason was too; somehow, he saw it as the pinnacle of a sibling relationship, which saddened the smaller giantess a lot, because she knew it was far from the truth.

“Please, Maria. I want to know more” pleaded the Minor, and it made the behemoth sigh and relent.

“As I said, early on, I used and abused Minors. But as I reached fifteen, fourteen years old, it started to get old, so I turned to Cyclopeans. They were as big as me, sometimes bigger, and they gave me fucks unlike anything you’d ever experience, Little Jay’, I’m genuinely sorry to say that.”

“Our sex is incredible, thank you very much” coldly grumbled Deanna.

“I don’t doubt it, but you’ve got to admit that fucking another Cyclo’ is the wildest sex sister. And don’t give me that look! We both know that among the dozens of partners you’ve had, that little dude here is the first Minor! At least, I’ve been faithful to my sweeties those last decades!”

“Then get to the fucking point! We want to know how you went from a Minor-hating girl to the woman you’re know, who can’t live without three of them sucking your tits and your cunt!” roared Deanna, who was getting exasperated all over again as she stood up.

“Watch your tone, Little Sister!” screamed Maria in answer, rising again and easily dwarfing Deanna, who refused to back down. “I probably weight twice as much as you, and not all of this is fat! So if you don’t want me to put you on my knees, slap you and send you crying in a corner while I walk away with Little Jay here, you’d better be careful with the words you use!”

Deanna gritted her teeth and closed her fists. If Maria truly wanted a fight, she’d got one. It wouldn’t be the first time she’d deal with bigger opponents, even if she had to admit that the width of her younger sister was as impressive as her pure height. She had never been into fat dudes, and it was incredibly hard to find even Cyclopeans with as much fat as she already had, let alone Maria, who was almost one of a kind. It didn’t mean that she didn’t know how to best her, if need be, she just needed to make sure that nothing would happen to Jason, which complicated things a lot.

“I want to know more!” yelled the Minor, surprising both Giantess, even Deanna who was still Bonded to him and realized he was using her anger to reach his desired outcome – which absurdly made her beam with pride and almost turn her back on Maria to cuddle him. “Seriously, cut the aggressive crap and just talk like damn sisters are supposed to!”

“But sisters do talk like that in MAJORS’ families!” replied Maria – and yet, she did took a step back and while it would have been exaggerated to say that she deflated, she certainly looked less imposing suddenly, which forced Deanna to do the same.

“She right my love… But I’ll try and keep calm. After all, I am the older sister, and it’s my duty to make sure that my excitable younger siblings won’t lose it for the flimsiest of reasons.”

“You can be a real bitch when you want to” growled Maria, but she did sat down as Deanna did it. “Anyway, to cut the story short. I grew tired of Cyclopeans, after one punch too many, then MAJORS who proved to be just whinier versions of the formers. So, I hadn’t much of a choice. It was either fingering myself or being with Minors. And… and just as I started to really consider this… Dad got sick…”

“You mean… when he had his first heart attack?” asked Deanna, who felt her perfect memories starting to surge back and threaten her with the pure terror which had seized her when she had seen her Daddy, falling on the ground, clutching his heart, and their mother screaming suddenly, rushing toward him and calling for help.

“Yeah… It… it was as if a lid had been lifted from my eyes. Like… I had always known that they are smaller, weaker, that they don’t live as long as we do. But… Dad had always been there for me, even when I didn’t deserve it. And I… realized that he wouldn’t be for much longer and I just couldn’t…”

“He… he died soon after or…” started Jason, but he felt silent when Deanna was unable to keep her pain hidden from him.

She was living again those horrible days, when she had been waiting anxiously, with all the children of Shannon and Alejandro, occupying so much space in the hospital that it had almost caused a riot, when the staff and the other patient’s family had complained loudly. It had been the first time that Deanna had seen her mother so angry. It was Anne who had managed to calm her down, pointing out the fact that she couldn’t let loose with Gabriel and Isabella here, when the two eight years old were already distraught, trying to understand what was happening to their dad.

“I’m sorry!” yelled Jason, who seemed to be reeling a little with the rush of those memories.

“Hey! Dea! Don’t lose it, please. If you start crying, I’ll do too, and it’ll all end in a tear-fest and it’ll be horrible for your little guy here!”

Deanna closed her eyes and forced the tears back. It wasn’t so hard. She focused on her happier memories, those with her Daddy, her children and of course Jason. It wasn’t easy, but it was sufficient to get back to normal. She smiled at her lover and caressed his cheek, before turning toward Maria and nodding. She felt better, she felt able to endure anything her sister could say, even revisiting those dark weeks, when everyone worried about their father, almost doting on him, to make sure he didn’t overtax himself.

“I’m fine. But perhaps, skip a little on this period? Jason and I want to know about your relation with your Minor lovers. It’d be best for everyone I think.”

“Yeah, it sure will be” admitted Maria. “But just between us, Little Jay. If the three that Deanna has found don’t want to be with me, remember that you can always find a way to my heart!”

“Maria! For fuck sake!” roared Deanna as her sister lifted one of her enormous knocker and cocked her eyebrows in a way which – and it killed the older of the two giantesses to admit it – was quite hot and enticing, and clearly worked on her poor Jason.

“What! I’m trying to lift all your spirits… and I’m not lying, Little Jay. I do need three Minors with me. Less than that and they can’t keep up with my needs, and more lead to far too many stress and depression for them, because they feel they aren’t good enough to please me.”

“But isn’t it the case? I mean, if you need three of us…” started Jason, but the colossal woman stopped him short by extending her arm toward him and putting the tip of her finger on his lips.

“Not at all. I love each of them extremely fondly. But I also know my urges and their limits. I don’t want any of them to get hurt when we make love. And that’s why I need three of them. And unlike a certain someone here, I’ve always cared for my relationships to be healthy and able to endure the test of time, instead of disposable sperm-banks.”

“They are not sperm-banks, they are the fathers of my children. And unlike Jason here, none of them ever managed to have my heart. Because you know I love you three thousands, don’t you honey?”

“You know I do!” he replied, as she let her love for him radiate through the Bond.

“Urgh, you didn’t need to do that” said Maria, looking a little disgusted. “Seriously, that’s just gross. Should I give you the place for a moment or leaving the two of you alone now would be a bad idea?”

“Jesus, how old are you” sighed Deanna, who had to admit that she was a little amused by her sister’s antics now. “Five years old? I mean, I’ve seen you and your guys being all lovey dovey with each other more times than I can count and I don’t recall ever making such a comment!”

“That’s because you’ve always been Daddy’s little girl” huffed Maria, but she had such a huge smile that it cut all the bite behind her words.

“So… each of you have had or had partners and approached them so differently and you never saw eye to eye because of that?” asked Jason. “Isn’t it a little petty? I mean…”

“Wait a minute, are you telling me that you’d be okay with being just a one and done?!” asked Maria, just as Maria turned toward him, frowning to say “Don’t tell me you’d be happy with being just part of a group of people pleasing just one of them!?”

“Well… yes to both?” said the Minor, and his sincerity made Deanna gasp.

She couldn’t believe that he was saying the truth, and yet he did. He was genuinely okay with any option. It was something that Deanna couldn’t comprehend. It went against everything Cyclopeans were able to feel. The very idea that they couldn’t be all important in a relationship was simply alien to her, and when she side-glanced toward her little sister, she saw that she was as surprised as she was, shaking her head in disbelief. And yet, when their eyes met, the two women smiled and started to giggle like schoolgirls.

“What’s so funny?” asked Jason, while Deanna tried to prevent him from reading his mind for a moment, she didn’t want to waste the surprise.

“Well, it’s just that I guess we were both reminded of the same talk?” tried to explain Deanna.

“Yeah. How old was I… seventeen? I was already almost as tall as you are today, and you were a damn little shrimp already” explained her sister, poking at their size difference which indeed made Deanna look quite puny, something she didn’t like one bit, of course. “Oh, don’t glare at me, you know it’s true. I’m the curviest babe in the family, we both know it!”

“Anyway!” grumbled Deanna, putting one hand on the back of her lover to calm herself, using physical contact to reinforce the positive effects of the Bond. “Yeah, we were all fighting, all us siblings and the first children we had –“

“Almost all of whom were yours, if I recall!”

“Yes, I know!” huffed Deanna, rolling her eyes toward Jason. “She’s just jealous that I’ve got so many children when she has only a few!”

“Please! I’ve got a respectable number myself!” grumbled Maria.

“Excuse me? Is it a competition, or will I finally learn both what you learnt that day, and why having just three potential choices is really not enough for you, Maria?” asked Jason, sounding – and feeling, a little exasperated, if amused, by the sister’s antics, as far as Deanna could tell.

“Ooh, somebody’s flexing his muscles” laughed Maria. “But you’re right. That day, Anne asked Dad why he never seemed too angry when guys started to flirt with Mom, or even why he was so cool and relaxed with what we did in the bedroom…”

“And he told us that as long as he felt truly loved by Mom, he’d be fine with everything she did, because she’d always talk with him before. And as for us…”

“We may have been his children, and Mom’s, and they can’t force us to act the way they wanted, not without mistreating us. I won’t lie, back then, I didn’t understood what he meant by that. It’s so strange, looking back now, it really makes sense. Someone who’d live through her children or forcing them to conform to their wishes, would be terrible as a parent. As for my lovers… Well, I love them, so, so much. But I can’t resist my urges. They are enormous, even more so than my body. Some Minors are bound to be afraid, terrified of me even. That’s why just three potential candidates is too little a pool for me, at least two of them will not want to even come near me.”

“I’m not sure that it’s true. I mean, you’re impressive but-“ started Jason, but Maria interrupted him.

“Let me prove it. Deanna, come here, will you?” she suggested, standing up.

Deanna did as she was asked, because she could tell that Jason wanted to understand what Maria had in mind, but she immediately regretted it, when her face was plunged between the enormous and –naturally – sweaty breasts of her sibling. She pushed back, trying to get away from it, but discovered that she wasn’t able to even make Maria move. All she could do was struggle futilely while her little sister put her in a bear’s embrace, going as far as lifting her with ease. Deanna screamed as rage and shame overcame her and she bit deeply into the nearby dark flesh.

“Ouch!” yelled Maria, who immediately released her. “Damn, I hope you don’t bite Little Jay here like that, otherwise he’ll die soon!”

“Deanna, are you okay!?” cried out her Minor, whose mind had somehow managed to avoid the beat back of her rage, possibly by breaking the Bond, since she couldn’t really sense him right now.

“I’m fine” she huffed, breathing with some difficulties, as her lungs were trying to accommodate the sudden influx of fresh air. “But what the fuck was that, Maria!?”

“A reminder of what I could do to you if I wanted to” calmly explained the colossus, who was brushing herself and sitting back to the table, as if nothing had truly happened. “And a way to demonstrate to your lover that I need a rather large pool of Minors to meet, otherwise it won’t work at all and they’ll all flee away from me.”

“I don’t think they would. I mean, yeah, it’s frightening but… You’ve clearly have a softer, kinder side, but you refuses to show more of it. Just do that and everything will be fine, I’m willing to bet on it. I mean… you’re beautiful and exotic, with your shape which is so uncommon among MAJORS or Cyclopeans.”

“Are you telling me that you like fat women? My! Deanna must be worried then!”

“No I’m not” huffed the older Matthewson daughter. “Because we’ve set things right between us by now. And I honestly can’t find more fitting suitors for you Maria. I’m sure that if you do as Jason says, all will be right!”

Truth been told, Deanna just wanted her sister out of her hair. She needed some alone time with Jason badly by now, just to forget the last few minutes, and the longer they tarried here, the more desperate she’d get for him. She had the whole afternoon set for some love-talk and more with him already, and she wasn’t even sure it’d be enough! Being manhandled – womanhandled in this case – was truly too much to bear for her. She scrutinized the expression of her sister, who seemed ready to still protest for a moment, until she seemed to deflate.

“Fine! I’ll meet them and try to show them my softer side… But it’d better work, because otherwise, I’ll be back!”

Deanna took a mental note to make sure that her sister would get her three lovers and get the fuck away from her, no matter what.

Chapter 14 - In-flight's lovers by Kurogane335

Chapter 14: In-flight lovers

Jason’s guts were twisting and forming more knots than he had ever suspected was possible. He had never been that worried. Not even when his sister came back hope, angry, hungry and drunk, and assaulted him. Or when his brothers bullied him, or when his parents used him as a stress reliever. All of this had been horrible, of course, but it had been his life, and he had never known anything else. It was easy – relatively easy – to cope with it. He had built his own routines, he had found safe spaces to retreat to, when things became too horrible. That’s how he had met Deanna, after all.

But today, he was horribly worried. He could feel a cold sweat forming on his brow. He was always worried about Cyclopeans. Sure, he loved Deanna, and it was already insane to even think about it. But others, be they nymphomaniacs like Maria, or Valeria, the dickgirl – or futanari, or whatever the correct term was – daughter of Deanna, they made him really nervous. Aroused sometimes, but always nervous. They were just as prone as other MAJORS to let their temper flare, and their increased size meant increased danger.

“Stop ruminating” gently chided his lover, leaning against him in the vast siege next to his. “Everything will be fine! She’ll love you, and she’s quite used to dealing with Minors, you know? Even more so than I am, and have I ever hurt you?”

“It’s easy for you to say” he whined, pushing his voice through a very tight throat. “She’s not… you know, she’s… she’s someone…”

“And I’m not” she quipped, a huge grin on her lips, which made his heart melt but hardly helped him maintain his composure. “I mean, I’m just a poor girl, leading a little family business, and all that.”

“Oh, stop that!” he pouted. “You know what I mean!”

“I sure do, but it’s not my fault that you’re so adorable when you’re a little worried, my love. I assure you that it’ll be okay. You’ll feel just like at home.”

He highly doubted it, but he didn’t told her that. He understood why she felt that way, of course, but it was mostly because she knew perfectly well who the person they’d meet was. She knew her by heart. But Jason didn’t, not beyond the gossips and little tidbits he learnt here and there, when a bit of news was played when he was around. And while most of it seemed good for his kind, it was always colored by the views of his family. Which meant that she was more often than not painted in a rather bad light. In fact, she was pretty much hated.

An arrogant bitch. An overgrown degenerate. A nigger. Those were but a few of the insults he had heard hurled at her, her plans, her successes and her influence. His family hated her, they pretended that she had the money and the clout to control everything in this country. In fact, he had once heard his father, quite drunk, stating that she probably ruled the world thanks to a circle of Illuminati or something of the like. And while he had never believed in any of those fantasies, it still did make him imagine her in a rather bad light.

“Are you sure she won’t think that I’m… I don’t know… to lowly for you?”

“Ah! I highly doubted she’d think that. And if she did, well, that’s too bad for her. And she’d never tell us that, anyway.”

“But what if she does?” he pressed her on, really worried about all of this.

“Well, I guess I’ll just have to slug her in the face” sighed Deanna, as she leant back in her sit, shaking her head, smiling softly at him. “Wouldn’t be the first time!”

“What!?” he shrieked, horrified at what she had just said, as if it wasn’t terrible.

“Well, I mean… We are MAJORS, Cyclopeans, even. It’s not that surprising, you know? Especially when you hit puberty, and suddenly you’re growing like a weed, and your towering mother and siblings don’t look that massive anymore, and you get angry at the world and seek your place in it. So, yeah, you punches people you shouldn’t punch, but they usually take it in stride, so no hard feelings afterwards.”

“But… but we’re talking about Shannon Matthewson! Your mother!” he yelped, horrified – the very idea to attack his own family… it made his head turn a little, in fact. It was just too much for a poor Minor, born in a poor and violent, broken, family, in the end.

“Well, yes. And you’ll meet her soon, and everything will be fine!”

He should have laughed at it, but he was far too nervous to react that way. He felt very little and insignificant, and he didn’t want Deanna to try and suppress this feeling with the Bond. It would have been too easy. And a part of him wanted to endure this trial by himself. Sure, his lover was there, and she’d be there at all time, but it wasn’t the same thing at all to her. She was already over a hundred years, so her own mother wasn’t so frightening to her, she had spent the most part of her life as an independent woman. And even before that, she had obviously been rather strong-willed.

“Will there be a lot of people?” he asked her, as the plane started its descent, as it had been explained minutes earlier by the pilot.

“Well, there will probably be my oldest sister, Anne. She’s always staying near Mom, mostly because she’s the heir apparent and has a lot of work to do to keep it that way, you would be surprised how many of our kids actually want to get up in the hierarchy faster. Anne’s third born is especially over-ambitious, if you ask me, so he’ll probably be around, I guess.”

“And… how are your relations with them?” he asked her, afraid of a repeat of Maria and Deanna’s contentious relationship. “I mean… Are you… you know…”

“Ready to club each other’s as soon as we meet? No, don’t worry. Anne his really strict and has over-high expectations, but she’s also very kind. I think what you should worry the most is to actually be able to walk around without her wanting to make sure you’re wanting for nothing.”

“She’s fond of Minors then, I guess?” he pressed her, unsure of what she truly meant.

“Yeah. She’s never had a Minor kid, and since she’s married to a normal-sized MAJOR, it isn’t so surprising, but it doesn’t mean she didn’t spoil each and every of your kind she got to meet at family meetings. You should see her and Mary-Rose together, that’s so damn funny. If a little bad for my baby’s health, I guess, because Anne does give her far too many sweet. Try to not eat too much of those, or it’ll be a sore to get back in shape” she chuckled. “Not that I’d mind, of course. I have plenty of ideas to help you lose any extra-weight.”

“I sure you do” he replied, and he couldn’t help but smile. “I’m just not sure I’d survive such a plan!”

“Oh, of course you would, you know how considerate of you I can be!” she chuckled.

She leant forward, letting her large and dark breasts almost spill from the hem of her dress. He smelt her delicious body odor, a soft mix of her sweat and her perfume. He loved it, he craved it, and she knew it. Her huge orbs... he was almost lost in them and he felt his dick getting erect. He briefly looked up and noticed that the symbol of the belt was still not lit above his head. Even so, he knew it was dangerous, but he didn’t care. He got up and started to caress and massage those knockers, which made his giantess laugh softly.

“Hum, I love it when you let your feelings be true” she whispered softly, pressing one of her hand on his back, almost covering it entirely. “Can you play with my nipples, baby? Clockwise?”

He didn’t answer, he couldn’t really. But he did as he was told. Of course, he couldn’t do that to both in the same time, they were just too big and distant for his little arms to do so in a way which didn’t over-exert himself. Plus, he had to deal with her bra. It was a frilly and frisky thing for her, but it still needed to be able to endure the weight of her tits, which meant that for him, it was a rather obnoxious obstacle. Thankfully, he was used to it by now, and he didn’t need to have it removed to please her the way she liked.

“So eager today. If I knew that meeting my family made you so forward acting, I’d ask all my children, nephews and siblings to visit us! I looooove the feeling of your hands on me.”

“But they are so small” he said softly, as he let his hands creep under her bra, to reach her already rock hard left nipple, and started to knead it slowly, clockwise as she had asked him.

“They don’t need to be bigger” she moaned. “They are perfect that way, so slim and soft, and yet so hot. You’re burning me with those baby.”

He giggled, but he could tell it was true. Her flesh seemed to soften under his efforts, and it made him feel a little more confident about what was to come. He focused on pleasing her, however. It made him feel so good to do that anyway. She started to sigh and moaned when he touched her the way she loved. Her own fingers massaged his back, pushing him slightly more against her prow, making it harder to move his arms correctly, so he added some light nibbling – light for her that is – on the exposed flesh, making her squeal.

“Yes, I love when you do that…” she whispered. “Go on baby. Bite me, taste me…” she purred, her other hand caressing his hair, slowly, tenderly.

He couldn’t answer, because he didn’t want to use the Bond today, he felt too nervous for that. But he could bite harder, and so he did, which elicited more moans, especially since he kept playing with her nipple. Suddenly, he felt her hands living his body, which surprised him. She never did something like that, not when they were having sex – or foreplay. But as he stopped biting her to look up, her fingers came back, clawed at his clothes, t-shirt and jeans, and tore them apart with contemptuous ease, making him yelp.

“Yes! That’s how it should be” she purred, as she easily discarded his underwear and socks, as if they were nothing at all, leaving him all naked and erect. “We’ve still have a lot of time before landing, and in any case, you can always stay with me, you’d be safer, don’t you think?” she chuckled, as he was pushed into her once more, her large globes forming twin walls around his head and his upper torso as he was put into them.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea?” he asked her, his voice husky. “I mean, we don’t know what could happen… What we want to happen…”

“We want to have sex. Here, and now. We want you in me, and me all around you” she replied, in her most lustful tone, her voice falling several octaves in the process. “And we want you to creampie me, like you always do, that I may yell and scream with pleasure.”

“But… isn’t it dangerous?” he asked her, while his fingers started to explore her vastness. “I mean, we are in a plane, after all. What if we move too much and wildly?”

“You mean what if I move too much and wildly” she corrected him playfully. “Well, it’s sure that I’m quite big, but I assure you that even several normal MAJORS could have sex here and the plane wouldn’t be too bothered by it. But of course, if several Cyclopeans did so… it’s be a little harder to do. That’s why we’re alone today, even if some of my children did want to come to. We’re prone to cause a raucous, as you may have noticed” she finished with a grin.

“You don’t say” he admitted. “So there is really no chance we’ll crash?”

“Nope, none at all” she assured him, and he felt confident that she was saying the truth – even if even he knew that it wasn’t unheard off for accident to happen, even with private jets like the one which was rushing over the country, toward the Big Easy.

“Okay… So… how do you want to do it? On top or…” he started, but she shushed him with one large, engorged nipple, pushing it toward his lips, and he took it eagerly, despite its size.

“I want you to calm down, love. And there is plenty of ways do to this, but I think that this is the best, for you, and me, won’t you agree? No, don’t stop suckling on it to answer, just bite it a little… Yes, just like that…” she moaned I a whisper, caressing his hair, his back, letting her fingers explore his body, which made him shiver with pleasure.

Jason decided that he’d let her take the lead, for the time being. Of course, he’d be happy to take a more affirmative role soon enough, but for the time being, he was quite content to let her touch him everywhere she wanted. He closed his eyes and taste her nipple. It was a little salty, probably because of the sweat she had worked up during the day. Even if the plane was almost cold for him, at the very least fresh enough that he regretted his clothes, where her own body didn’t warm his, it was easy for someone like her to work up some sweat.

“Don’t you feel safe with me, my little love? Don’t you feel the depth of my feelings for you?” she sang softly, scratching his back lightly, so as to not even let a scratch. “Don’t you feel my big, big, heart, beating for you? Don’t you feel how secure you are, with your lover?”

He bit her down hard, making her yelp, then laugh naughtily when she understood that he was agreeing with her. She loved it, he could tell, it, since she was hardening even further in his mouth. He suddenly wondered how a baby was even able to get anything out of that rock-hard thing, let alone a Minor one. Did Mary-Rose struggle with it? Did Deanna had to use a pump to get her milk out of her and fed to her smallest, weakest, baby? He didn’t dare ask those questions, but he’d certainly had them at the back of his mind, now.

“I really want you inside of me, babe” she purred, lifting him easily as she turned her ass on the couch-like space they were sitting, letting her extremely long legs cover most of it, her large derrière spilling form over its edge. “I’ve been so fucking horny, all the time, when you’re around, since a few days…”

That was an understatement, if he was being honest with himself – and her. He could tell, because he was so much smaller than she was, he smelt her nether regions a lot more easily, and sometimes, when he stood next to her towering legs, he could see the wetness in her crotch, the way she pushed her thighs together, to try – and fail – to hide that act. It was always somewhat strange, to consider that his mere presence did that to her. He suspected that it was because of Marie and the worry she had caused in Deanna, who now reacted to his presence that way.

“You can stop suckling Jay” she cooed him, her voice deep and full of love. “You can stop and get inside me, so that I could receive your gift…”

“You’ll have to put your left foot on the ground Dea” he replied, releasing her nipple and flinching a little as the muscles in his jaws were quite tired and a cramp made him flinch a little. “I can find my way to you if both of your legs are on the couch…”

She sighed, but said nothing and did as he had asked her. He marveled at her size, of course. He always did. Each of her leg was easily twice his height, after all, and equally as large as he was – in their narrowest region. This was truly perfection. A mixture of fat and muscles, in just the right proportions to look exquisitely beautiful to him. Her skin was flawless - at least as much as the skin of a MAJOR could be once she had reached over a hundred years. There was some cellulite here and there, but not much, and in truth, he loved it.

“There. Will my little prince enter my castle now?” she asked him, bringing his attention back to her vagina, which she was opening wide with but two fingers.

He shook his head. Sometimes, not often but sometimes, she was really corny. But he had to admit he loved it. She was somehow more accessible that way. Somehow, she sounded less like a much older, much more experienced woman, his superior in every possible way. She was just his lover, just the woman he loved and who loved him back in return. He felt himself beaming with pride. He felt as if he could please her a lot more than he used to. He was sure that his size was a handicap when they didn’t use the Bond, but it didn’t bother him anymore.

“He’ll try, Deanna” he replied, smiling at her. “He just hopes that it’d be enough for you!”

“You knows it’ll always will!” she chuckled, as he crossed the small distance between the place he had been put and her cunt.

Penetrating her was, of course, barely an effort. She was so large compared to his average-sized member – and he was just a Minor, to boot! But he had grown accustomed to this size difference, and he now knew how to best use it to enhance their sex life. For starter, he needed to take charge. As strange as it was to see someone his stature do so, it was truly for the best. And the simplest and quickest way to assert it was to play with her clitoris. He grazed it with the tip of his nails, making her shiver and yelp softly.

“Oh God, yes…” she whispered, shuddering as he kept doing so, just lightly enough that it didn’t hurt her, since he knew how sensitive he was. “Faster, please.”

“No” he replied with a calm but firm voice. “We need to take it slow my heart; you know it’s what’s best for you” he added when she grunted.

It was always a little difficult to convince her to do so, even if she often agreed to let him take charge for a time. She was a Cyclopean, she needed to control everything, and otherwise she felt belittled. But he had learnt to love to toe the line, to keep trying to be in charge – somewhat – when she needed to be pleased. And it was fun to do that, of course. Mainly because she whimpered and squealed, shuddering and gyrating a little when she tried to take back control without hurting him or his feelings, until she reached her breaking point, of course.

“We’ll take it slow” he continued, gently. “You told me we have some time before landing, so surely it’s not a problem, right? Plus, you’re filthy rich, I’m sure it won’t bother anyone if your plane stay in the airport a little longer, right?”

“It’s not how it works sweetie” she sighed, her voice shaking a little as he continued his ministrations on her clit while starting to push his erect cock in the folds of her pussy. “Rules are rules and we need to move from the landing zone fast. But… oh yes, keep going…”

He wondered what she meant, but he had more pressing preoccupations. His breathing was quickening, as he moved his hips, and enjoyed the sensations it elicited in him. He wanted to take her, he wanted to make her scream and yell his name. But he couldn’t, not really at least. He was too small, she was too tall, far too tall, for him to do just that. But he was inventive enough to learn how to achieve this as much as possible. He leant forward and bit her flesh, just above her pussy, where she shaved but some short, spiky, hair was still there.

“Yes, oh yes!” she yelped, twitching and almost sending him flying, forcing him to stop biting and grasp as the inside of her thighs to not lose his balance completely. “Do it again Jason, please! Do it again!”

He did as she asked – he couldn’t take full control, as she unwittingly reminded him, but he smiled as he bit her again, making her yell with all the might of her powerful vocal chords. He bucked inside of her, and she whimpered, gyrating and shaking, as if he was far bigger than he truly was. It was something quite strange, but also empowering. She shouldn’t have acted like that in his mind. But she did, and he took advantage of it, as best he could. He moved faster and faster, grunting a little, his right hand gripping the inside of her thigh, while the other played with her folds.

“Yes! Cum in me, please” she whispered, her voice so deep now that he barely heard it.

He bit her harder, as he tried to keep his dick and balls under control. He started to whine, as he felt the pressure inside of him growing up. He needed to release it, but he didn’t want to do it just yet. He needed to decide when it’d happen. But of course, his lover had other plans, even if he wasn’t sure she had conscious of what she was truly doing. He felt her hands reaching for him, one of them spreading his legs a little. He yelped and stopped biting, but wasn’t fast enough. Her other hand was used to insert one of her large and well-manicured finger inside his ass.

“It’s too big!” he yelped, but he knew that she wouldn’t relent now that she had started it – and in truth, he didn’t want her too; he could feel his dick hardening even further and shaking as it prepared to release its cum.

In fact, she felt all of that surely, because she didn’t even answer his little outburst, instead groaning with pleasure, and massaging his prostate with such delicious ease. Jason eyes rolled in their orbits as she hit a particularly pleasurable spot. He had learnt to take it from the rear since a long time ago, he hadn’t much of a choice with the family he had, after all. But Deanna, despite her size, was so tender, so careful and loving, that she seemed able to reach spots that his sister never even came close to, which were so damn good to hit that he could lose in mind in the pleasure she brought him.

“Cum for me” she asked, her voice as soft as silk, as sweet as nectar. “Cum in me Jason. Make me yours again” she continued, barely above a whisper, and yet audible enough to drive him mad.

He tried to speak, tried to tell something, anything, but he couldn’t. His whole body tensed, from his anus clinching on her finger, to his toes, which curled themselves, his calves, which turned into blocks of woods, his back, and even his torso, making it somewhat difficult to breathe. He moaned and groaned as he released his seed, directly into her. It wasn’t the first time, and it’d probably wouldn’t be the last, but his whole body acted as if it was something all new. Perhaps it was because of the situation, since he knew the pilot and the crew probably had some insight into what was happening.

But he couldn’t care less. As he came in a torrent – relatively speaking – all he could think of was the beauty of Deanna, the way her flesh rippled as she let out short whines, her voice once more ascending the octaves, to end in a ear-splitting note, as his release brought her. He felt the muscles underneath his hands tense in answer to his, and it was both a sight to behold and something incredible to feel. Then, she calm down, her breath barely ragged and yet clearly marked by their shared experience.

“That was… incredible…” she whispered tenderly, removing her finger from inside him and caressing him. “But now, we need to get cleaned real fast. We don’t want Mom to smell sex on us, don’t we?”

And with just those words, dread descended once more on Jason.

Chapter 15 - Mom’s approval by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And here it is, the last chapter ! The end (so far?) of my writings in the MAJORS/minors universe by NotSirk !!

Chapter 15: Mom’s approval


Deanna’s stomach was starting to flee through her mouth. She had been able to put up a brave front up until now, but she was unable to do so at the moment. It was a hood thing she was carrying Jason on her shoulders, his small body almost hidden by the mass of her hair, as he was sitting, his legs around her neck. That way, he couldn’t see how terrified she suddenly was. It shouldn’t have been so difficult – over the years she had seen siblings, nephews, nieces and even her own children do the exact same thing that she was bound to do now. Why was she faltering at the last moment?

“Is everything okay?” asked Jason, startling her out of her fear-induced trance.

“Of course!” she hastily replied, but then decided that honesty was better suited for the situation at hand. “No, not at all in fact…”

“Why?” he asked her, and she felt his gentle mind trying to Bond with her, to help her – but she didn’t want to infect him with her worries when he was already more than a little nervous.

She opened her mouth and as quickly closed it. She couldn’t just bluntly say that she was afraid of her mom. For a start, it wouldn’t have been true. She wasn’t afraid of Shannon Matthewson, even if her mother was far larger and stronger than she was. No, if need be, she’d punch her out to protect her Jason! The problem was not with her mom, it was with her. She hadn’t ever pictured herself doing something as trivial as putting a boyfriend before her mother for approval – and she knew that Shannon was lenient when it came to it, as long as she didn’t find some serious dirt on the prospective new family member.

“I’ve never brought any of the guys – or gals – I fucked to my mom, or even the rest of my family. In over a century, you’re the first and only and I… I’m a little intimidated right now.”

“Well, that’s a good thing darling, it shows you’re growing up” said an amused voice, deeper than her own, behind her.

Deanna turned around so fast that she heard Jason yelp. She bit her lips in contrition, but didn’t dare say one word. She silently extended her left arm behind her head however, to try and assuage her, looking up at her mother. In doing so, it was easy for her to see why so many people still tried vehemently to court Shannon Matthewson – even beyond her insane amount of money, that is. Even at well over a hundred and forty, she looked stunning, barely older than her forties for a Minor, even if her hair was already entirely grey. And of course, pregnancies only had enhanced her incredible curves, meaning that she still seemed just as much the bombshell as when she was out of her teenage years.

“Well, Dea? Not even a word to your mother” smirked the older Cyclopean, looking genuinely amused and relaxed. “And I can’t even look at the man who finally caught your heart?”

Deanna opened her mouth to talk, but discovered to her stupor that she had no words to answer with. It had been years since she had been face to face with her mother. A lot of the board meetings were done via some encrypted visio-call, as a way to save time and money. Moving a whole bunch of Cyclopeans all over the country, or even the world, was a nightmare in term of cost no matter how vast and wealthy their business empire had grown over the years. Foods, beverages, partners… all came in such a number that costs always skyrocketed.

And most of the children were happy to not see their mother that much. No matter how big and burly a MAJOR became, when one’s mom was at least as tall as they were, it was all but impossible to not be intimidated by her. And Deanna was the smallest of the non-Minors children of Shannon and Alejandro, meaning that she was doubly impressed by her mother. That Shannon had the habit of wearing nothing but jet black clothes, being in mourning for her husband, since decades by now, only made her all the more intimidating. And her temper had barely became better over the years. Deanna didn’t want to risk a spanking here!

“I think it’s my fault!” peeped Jason, his little body shifting against her neck as he moved through her dense and long hair, pushing it out of his way.

“And why would it be so?” asked Shannon, raising an eyebrow – but Deanna could tell she was softening in the presence of her Minor.

“I think she’s afraid you’ll make me terrified or… or something like that” admitted her Jason, his voice getting weaker and weaker as he got a good look as her Mom – and Deanna couldn’t blame him.

If she was impressed by Shannon Matthewson while she had known her all her life, how could he not be, after all? Especially when, even sitting on her shoulder, he had to look up considerably – and past the monstrously large spheres of her matronly rack, which had been large enough to engulf a Minor even before she got pregnant – at least with Alejandro’s children, Deanna had learnt about an older half-sibling whom she had never met. She wondered if that guy even knew he was related to the Matthewson… he had been a Minor, so she doubted it – but she hoped that he had had a good life, with a numerous family.

“Well, I hope you aren’t! Afraid of me, I mean” smiled Shannon, tilting her head a little and looking at both Jason and Deanna with a smile which was a little too satisfied for the younger Cyclopean’s taste. “Anyway, the doorway isn’t the best place to discuss. How about we get inside? I’ll have refreshments for all of us at the ready!”

“That sounds like a marvelous idea Mom!” blurted Deanna, doing her best to get back into the conversation. “But I’m not sure we’ll stay too long! We don’t want to impose on –“

“Nonsense!” laughed Shannon, patting her on the head and pinching one of her cheeks. “You’re free to stay as long as you want, Deanna! And you too, Jason!”

---------------------------------------------------------------

The manor near New Orleans had barely changed over the decades. It was still at the bleeding edge of technology, because her mom wouldn’t have allowed it to slip behind more recent buildings, but it was always hidden underneath a lot of very old style, stuff which had gone out of date by the 2050’s and was yet proudly displayed more than half a century later. She felt Jason’s surprise at seeing things which had simply not existed long before his birth, now that they were Bonded. It made her beam with pride to know that the place she was born and had grew up had that effect on him.

There was one thing which was different, however. The pictures. As a kid, she hadn’t seen that much hanging on the walls. Now, they were everywhere. And while she had grown accustomed to those, she couldn’t help but let the surprise of Jason rub off on her. The Bond made her share is constant stupor at how many people where portrayed in those. And how different each of them were. She couldn’t blame it. There was well over a hundred different peoples, of all age, size and skin color in those, after all, and even she didn’t knew all of them.

Who are those? he asked softly directly in her head.

My siblings, their husbands or wives, our children, with their husbands and wives and their children, and in some case said children’s girlfriends or boyfriends, she explained in the same way. We are kind of a large family and I’ve played the bigger role in making this a reality!

She couldn’t help it. She loved being the main source of Matthewsons in the world. It was a matter of pride for her. So what if she wasn’t the tallest, or if her department didn’t racked that much money? Everyone knew a Matthewson, at that point, in the places were money was. And it meant that her children had power! She even had managed to have one of them become a representative of the United Nations to Mu, and everyone knew that those damned islanders were the most stubborn peoples when it came to the way Minors ought to be treated.

“So… how are you two doing? Fine, I guess, since you’re here to meet me, but it’s always better to hear it said than just suspect it!” chirped Shannon, as they finally reach her private salon.

“We’re great mom” replied Deanna, sitting in a large chair and picking Jason from her shoulder to put him on her lap. “And we’re… uh, we’re expecting a baby in the months to come.”

“Really? One who will know the father? Well, you must truly be exceptional then, young man!” laughed the older woman, which embarrassed Deanna more than her words.

“Mom!” she shouted, feeling her face burning with shame.

“What? Don’t tell me you didn’t told him of your many children and the fact you’ve never have a real, long lasting, relationships ever before him! You’ve been together for months now, it seems pretty clear you’ve fallen head over heels for him!”

“I… that’s… I…” she mumbled, unable to form a coherent sentence, which made her lover and her mother both hilarious.

“You should look at yourself Dea” chuckled her mother, wiping a small tear at the corner of her eye. It’s so easy to make you upset. But to be honest, I’m really happy for you. You’ve found someone to love as strongly as I loved your father and just at the right age.”

Echoes of pain and loneliness passed on her mother’s face. Deanna bit her lips. It was hard to not remember the loss she had felt when her dad had passed away when with her mother. While she hadn’t the near perfect memory that her daughter possessed, Shannon never let herself forget her lost love, after all. Even decades later, she vehemently refused to seek out another man – or woman – to live with, clinging to her sole true love, in a way which often bordered on the unhealthy, if Deanna was to be honest – but she hadn’t ever dared told her so.

“Excuse me?” asked Jason, who had probably sensed her trouble, “Madame Matthewson…”

“You can call me Shannon” said her mother, cutting him off, which irritated Deanna a little.

“Okay so… Shannon” he continued, and even without the Bond, Deanna would have been able to tell that he was really embarrassed – and with it, she did all she could to shore up his confidence by sending a wave of love toward him. “What do you mean, just at the right age for a Minor?”

“Oh, there seems to have been some miscommunication from my part!” replied Shannon, looking genuinely sorry, for once! “I meant the right age for a MAJOR, really. Your age would have been perfectly fine no matter what – and in fact, that you’re still barely out of your teenage years, if at all, is wonderful.”

“I’m not sure I understand what you meant then” said Jason, who seemed so confused that Deanna cooed as she started to caress him a little.

“She meant that we’ll get to grow old together, silly” she told to her lover, leaning forward and letting her large orbs – which seemed rather small compared to her mother’s – press against his back. “That we’ll love each other until death do us apart, if you will.”

“I… had never considered this” he said and she felt it was true.

While they had sometimes talked about it, it wasn’t something which came much in their discussions. For starter, Deanna knew that it was what would happen. They’d love each other for the rest of their lives. But she felt that, seeing her mother, understanding that she had never managed to truly get over the death of her husband, the father of the woman who now loved him so fondly, was shaking him a little. Deanna bit her lower lips and scratched his back, making him shiver a little – she knew perfectly how easy it was to please him that way.

“You truly loved him, right? I mean, Deanna’s father” blurted Jason.

Deanna gasped a little. Nobody had ever asked that of her mother – perhaps because all those she had met had been briefed, or perhaps because they had been too intimidated, she couldn’t really tell. She was worried for a second that Shannon would get angry, and she felt her anxiety rise up and threaten to overcome her little man but she managed to counter it, taking back control of the Bond at the last minute. Still, she crouched a little more over him, making sure that her curves now served to hide and shield him a little from her mother’s potential overreaction.

But it turned out she was herself too cautious. Instead of saying anything, her mom was smiling tenderly. She didn’t know what she had in mind, but Deanna suspected that she wasn’t looking at them anymore. There was a quality in her large brown eyes which seemed to indicate that she was reminiscing about something, and Deanna would have been ready to bet all she had that it was another young Minor, able to ask her mother rude question without ever incurring her wrath. Shannon Matthewson may have still been feared by many, but she seemed to have retained a soft spot for the smaller kind of humans.

“Yes I did. I still do. I know some of my children” she continued, glancing at Deanna, which felt a little embarrassed, “would have liked me to move on to other pastures. I can understand them, the first decade of so without her father was… hard. But I’ve never found a man able to measure up to Alejandro, not even the tallest and wealthiest of the Cyclopeans!”

“You didn’t exactly search for one anyway” huffed Deanna, but she grinned as she said that. “I mean, Jovan was kind of into you, but you wouldn’t even give him the time of the day!”

“Jovan is a pompous ass who just wanted me for my tits!” huffed her mother.

“Mom!” yelled Deanna, letting her hands fall on Jason’s ears.

“Oh come on! Don’t tell me you and him haven’t heard and said worse!”

“Well, yeah, but come on! You’ve done that and more when people were rude and that Daddy was around Mom!”

They talked about it for a time, and as they talked, they reminisced more and more about the past and all the antics they had seen and done. Then the two women started to laugh and Deanna cuddled Jason, caressing him. She was a little sad that she wasn’t alone with him right about now, and considering how pink his face was, he knew that all too well. She wondered if she could find a way to get away from her mom soon. Surely Shannon wouldn’t judge her for wanting some alone time with her lover?

“Perhaps you want to rest?” offered Shannon, as if she was able to read into her daughter’s mind. “The travel from Los Angeles has been long after all!”

Deanna smiled and thanked her mother emphatically, before rushing with Jason still cradled against her breasts. She was happy to have her mother’s blessing. It was subtle, but it had always been. Shannon Matthewson had never bluntly said that she agreed or disagreed with one of her children’s mates. She was far too crafty for that. Even if in that case, she was rather blunt, perhaps because Jason was a Minor and she felt that he could take it, just like her Daddy had been able to. She grinned when she opened the door to her old room.

“It went well, right?” asked Jason, as she deposited him on the bed, and his beautiful little face made her heart beat faster – and she did nothing to hide how she felt through the Bond, which meant that she saw his face reddening as her lust washed over him.

“It went perfectly” she replied, starting to remove her blouse and shirt, slowly, sensually. “Mom is clearly happy that I’ve found someone able to make me stay, for once!”

“And I’m glad that I am that person” he replied with a bright smile as she removed his shirt, showing her his beautiful lean physique, which made her mouth water and her loins stir.

“Then I hope you’re ready! I’m feeling especially adventurous today!” she laughed.

She removed her bra, almost tearing it off from her and appreciated the way his eyes where then glued on her tits. It was as if he was mesmerized by those and she relished that idea. She just needed to put them into his line of vision and he became putty in her hands. Of course, just looking at him turned her from the ruthless businesswoman that she was into a young girl in love, desperate for his attention anyway, so it was only fair! Still, as she sensually removed the rest of her clothes, she sent him a lot of commanding will with the Bond, making sure that he didn’t rush out of his own, instead removing them slowly and in a more pleasing way.

“There, that’s better” she purred, as she removed her already wet panties. “I want you to fuck me long and sensually today Jason… There is no rush, okay?”

He nodded and she felt his sudden nervousness. It was always kind of cute when he did that. But in that case, she suspected that it was because of her figure, not just his usual shyness. She could understand why. Her clothes did a wonderful job hiding it, but when she was naked like she was now, it was easy to notice that she was in the first stage of pregnancy. At least, it was easy for them, because they were used to seeing each other naked. And she knew, even without looking into his mind, that she was making him nervous because it meant the kid was a MAJOR – and thus a Cyclopean, if it was already possible to notice it.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine” she whispered, moving to sit next to him and softly caressing his features. “You’ll be great even.”

He pouted a little but she started to tickle him and he couldn’t keep his composure. She grinned as he moved left and right on the sheets, wiggling away from her only to be brought back nonchalantly with but a flick of her hands. It was good to be powerful like that, she mused. Sure, being with an equal could be great, she had had some wonderful lovemaking with a Cyclopean, once or twice. But she didn’t really like that, not like she loved being with someone smaller. Not like she loved being with Jason. He was so small, so fragile, it required her to be considerate.

And he was so innocent, that she needed to also be a kinder, better version of herself. More compassionate, more devoted to others. And unlike her role in helping Minors all over the world realize their potential, and protect their rights. But it was all impersonal, in the grand scheme of things. And easy to use it as just a way to feel powerful – she did love to blackmail or threaten those who oppressed Minors, after all. But with Jay, she needed to be genuinely more empathic, and while it wasn’t easy, it as definitively something which came naturally when he was around.

“I love you, you know that, right?” she asked him suddenly, her voice deep and somewhat gruff, even as she put her face on his torso, covering it entirely, and kissing it tenderly. “I love you so much!”

“I know” he answered her, and she felt her heart filled with joy. “I love you too, and I’m so happy that you’d have me as your partner…”

His voice was soft and low, as often when they spoke in bed, but even more so than usual. Peeking in his mind, she discovered that he was somewhat embarrassed to do the naughty in her mother’s home. Which was so damn cute that she almost squealed. She had no problem at all with this idea, since she had done that since she was a teenager. She often even had a crib or two in the same room when she fucked new guys here, which had been the subject of some tense discussions with her parents – until she relented and took her conquests elsewhere.

“Don’t worry about it. Mom knows perfectly that we aren’t so tired that we can’t have some serious us time right now, some rest and then we’ll eat with her this evening!”

“Are you sure… I mean… it’s a little…”

“Risqué?” she offered, grinning and kissing him, letting her fingers spray her little legs so she’d access his dick. “It really isn’t, but if it stimulates you, we’ll say it is. Now, I hope you’re ready, because I’m starving for more of you!”

She didn’t gave him the time to answer, and she doubted he’d have been able anyway, considering how masterfully she was stroking his penis, making him wince and whine a little. When he was fully erect, she rolled on her back, lifting him in the process, and positioned him where she loved it the most. He didn’t need more indication and started to pump himself into her. Her eyes rolled in pleasure. The Bond truly turned a good experience into something else altogether. It was perfection. A blissful sigh escaped her lips as her hips answered his move at just the perfect rhythm.

“Take your time” she gently chided him when she felt his need to rush, putting her hands on his body to make sure he couldn’t accelerate. “We don’t want to rush things baby, we won’t be bothered I assure you!”

“But we’re supposed to be with your Mom, you told me she’d really want to meet us together” he replied, his voice heavy with the pleasure he was experiencing.

She laughed but didn’t answer, instead tilting her head backward and manipulating his little body to be sure they’d achieve the maximum joy out of this little love-making session. She grunted as her breasts were kind of in the way, making it hard to position Jason correctly. She suddenly wondered how her parents had done it, and she chuckled as she felt her lover tense, when he shared this idea through the Bond. He was still somewhat naïve and childish, which was natural considering his age. But was far too experienced to be shocked by the idea of her parents having sex.

“She knows that young couples have needs” she groaned, as she felt satisfied with the way he was pounding her, and removed one of her hands from his body to let it fall on her left nipple, to stroke and fondle it. “Don’t worry, we MAJORS all have huge urges, and she isn’t so old that she can’t remember how she was at our age – well, how she was when she had met Dad for but a few months!”

He didn’t answer but she felt it was because she had convinced him. She wondered suddenly how love and relationships worked when the Bond didn’t exists – or at least hadn’t been mastered by MAJORS. It was fugitive thought and she quickly discarded it, when she felt her lover’s pleasure reach a new threshold, which was enough to flood her mind. A glorious cycle of ever increasing pleasure cursed through their Bonded minds, making it ever harder to keep even the modicum of control over her body she needed to make sure he wasn’t hurt.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she whined, as she heard the guttural notes his voice was taking as he came closer to his release, which made her already sensible nipple even better to twist softly.

“Deanna, I’ll cum soon!” he cried out, as she felt his body tensing, as he was indeed closing in on his release.

“Don’t hold it back” she huffed.

“But you’re still so far away from your orgasm” he whined, which surprised her, even if it shouldn’t have – he was so kind, and she knew it after all!

“Don’t worry” she told him, caressing his back with the hand which had been supporting him until now, forcing him to compensate by putting his feet on her large and powerful thighs. “You’ll have all the time you want to make me reach it afterwards or I can do that myself, my love!”

“But…” he started, without being able to finish, as his dick reach a sensible spot in her vagina, which made her move in such a way that he couldn’t contain his cum any longer.

They both screamed in unison when his seed flooded her insides. Well, flooded was a big word, since their size difference meant that even when he came more than usual, it wasn’t that much for her. But she felt as if it was a lot, and it was what mattered. Her own body was tensing now, readying herself as she started to tense, her breath quickening and she fondled her breasts with more vigor. She felt that she was getting closer to her own orgasm, and she felt immense pride when Jason started to pump her some more, even as he had just came.

His small hands were holding her tightly, she could feel his fingers pinching her skin where she had a little bit of fat he could grasp. It must have been hard for him, even discounting their size difference, since all of her body was so dense compared to his that he required a lot more strength than with someone his size, even just to remain in place. And yet, he kept soldiering on, his breath ragged a little but she felt his determination to please her, and it was just as much of an aphrodisiac than the sensations he created in her nether regions.

She let out a low growl as she started to buckle a little. She wanted to move more wildly, to take him more thoroughly, but she focused on remaining relatively still. She needed to let her man have his way with her today. He had been so nervous coming here, he deserved it. But it was becoming harder and harder to not move wildly. Her mind was flooded by their pleasures combining and becoming more than the sum of their parts. Finally, she’d give in, she knew it, but for now, she did her best to remain calm and it somehow meant that the wonderful sensations of their lovemaking grew at a steady and yet quite slow pace, which seemed to only enhance the whole deal?

“I’m getting close” she whizzed, her voice husky and raspy at the same time. “Be careful baby, you know how wild it can get when I reach it!”

He couldn’t answer, but he did his best nonetheless. A non-descript growl escaped his lips and he pinched harder – it barely registered to her and yet she was able to sense every minute movement of his fingers, how he increased the pressure to try and remain in place. Then, the alchemy of her body reached its peak and she climaxed in an all-powerful roar. She didn’t doubt that even her mom probably heard it, and it made her cum a second time. And while she had been able to remain relatively steady the first time, this one was too close and too strong.

She heard a yelp when her tights came crashing down on Jason. It was a pure miracle that she was able to control her strength, otherwise he would have been crushed to death, or at least seriously injured. But he was fine, panting, wheezing, as she screamed and howled, her whole body afire with a white hot pleasure. It was even becoming hard to breath, but it was perhaps an echo of her lover’s situation. Finally, after far too short a time for her liking, the rush started to subside and she was able to spray her legs once more.

“Well, that was quite the satisfying sexy time” panted Deanna.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“How long do you plan to stay, in the end?” asked Shannon, who didn’t seemed to act as if she had heard her daughter’s screams – but Deanna was willing to bet that she had.

“As long as you’d have us” she replied, eating a large piece of meat, enough to feed a Minor in a mouthful for her. “I’ve brought all I need to work from here. But I think that three weeks should be the maximum. I need to get back to Mary-Rose, to be sure she isn’t making anything too crazy.”

“Don’t you have some of her older siblings to keep an eye on her? And she’s almost seventeen now. She should be fine, alone for a few weeks.”

“Humpf” huffed Deanna. “We shall see about it when we’ll get back. Right Jason?”

“Uh, yes, I think” he replied, startled that he was spoken to and asked to speak his mind.

“Don’t be so nervous young man” laughed Shannon. “You’re a part of this family now, so your point of view will be asked often!”

“Really? I am?” he blurted, which made the two giantesses laugh.

“It was never in question” they replied in unison.

 

The End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9324