Exchange Students by DrTritium
Summary:

Sofie and Katya are two European giantesses doing a semester of their masters degree in Canada. Over in Canada, the locals are not used to living around giantesses. 


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Futanari, Mouth Play, Odor, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 28432 Read: 49180 Published: June 11 2020 Updated: November 29 2020

1. New Arrival by DrTritium

2. Fun and Games by DrTritium

3. Work and Dates by DrTritium

4. Dates Galore by DrTritium

5. Carnival Games by DrTritium

6. Protest by DrTritium

New Arrival by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

Tags: masturbation, feet, intersex

“It’s been finalized, we’re getting a new exchange group for this research group next month. Her research is not normally in our scope, but since we’ve already found a way to accommodate one person like Katya, they’ve decided we can do two.” Prof Dan said.

“So, she’s big?” Everyone else at the meeting tensed up. They knew that Katya’s voice was loud but every time she spoke it rattled them. It didn’t help that Katya had a tendency of interjecting short sentences frequently.

The set-up was actually well-planned given the circumstances, but the end result was still absurd. The research group had taken to having meetings on a 6th floor balcony. Katya sat awkwardly on a building across the alley. She sat forward and lowered her head to have a view in. She mostly kept the balcony with her eight colleagues at eye level, but was occasionally distracted when a vehicle honked to let her know to move her feet out of the way.

“Yea, definitely big.” Prof Dan said leaning into the conference phone. The conference phone made their tiny peeps audible to Katya through a Bluetooth headphone she always had on.

“What’s her research in?” Interjected Samantha.

“She studies renewable energy as well but her focus is more in construction methods. I guess in Germany they employ giantesses in megaproject construction. She wants to do some work here in Canada because our projects are done completely without giantess intervention. Her aim is to come up with a concrete pouring technique that can optimize human and giantess labour.”

“Oh, that sounds useful. She could help with my digester project.” Katya added.

“That’s exactly what I was hoping you would say. Since your both “big”, I figured it would best if you collaborated. Of course, Sam as our concrete materials expert will also be helpful in this job.”

-----

Sofie was handsome girl. Pale with strawberry blonde hair that went down past her shoulders. Her physique was feminine and her skin was soft. She wore bright red lip stick that matched with her shorts and sandals. From her vantage point in the suburbs, she was the tallest thing around. The distant downtown looked like some of the buildings might be able to compete with her for that honour.

The city amazed Sofie – it was so dense and full of lights. The spacious streets that she was accustomed to in Germany were nowhere to be found. The largest roads that she could make out were highways packed to the brim with cars. She couldn’t risk that. Instead, she tried an wide avenue with a broad sidewalk on either side. There were cars in her way but their speed was slower.

The increase in cars became a problem for her. She had no idea where to step. Where the drivers in Munich all knew to go into the centre lanes to allow a giantess to pass these Canadian drivers had no idea what to do. They were scattered in ever lane. Some stopped entirely unsure what to do. Others honked. Some drivers tried to snake their way through the chaos of cars.

“If you could all go into the centre lanes that would help. Please. I don’t want to hurt any of you but I need to get to the university.” She looked down at the chaos below her and gestured towards the university. She lifted her foot in the direction she had gestured but as she was bringing it down a car dashed under her foot and then switched lanes at high speeds. Sofie waited patiently for the car to move before completing her step.

Carefully Sofie began tip toeing through traffic. Her feet were about the width of one and half lanes of traffic. Each step occluded the roads significantly, even though only her toes were landing on the ground. This seemed to be working. She could easily step over vehicles and intersections.

The trouble was finding places to put her feet. She tried to strategically find the next safe place for her foot. As she took her next step, a pedestrian ran into the intersection. Sofie twisted her foot hoping to land it beside the person when a bicyclist came down the side of the street. Her balance starting to waiver and panicking, she touched her foot down on the sidewalk. Standing awkwardly with her legs arched over the road way, she brought her other foot around to the side walk. She knocked over another pedestrian, who feel over. The person was pinned to the wall staring at Sofie’s toes.

Sofie felt bad for this person but had nowhere else to go. Her butt was pressed up against the top of the building. The façade scratched through her shorts and irritated her. She tried to find another place to go but by now traffic was at a standstill. Her frustration began to manifest. She looked down at herself and noticed that she was involuntarily clenching one fist and that she had popped a bit of a stress erection.

“Make a way, let me pass!” the giantess exclaimed. There was no change below her. She awkwardly pivoted and stepped onto a piece of sidewalk and road where she could finally put her foot down. But now Sofie couldn’t see the road. Frustrated she hooked thumbs through her waistband and paused.

“You owe me this.” She said as she hiked down he shorts. Her shorts stayed up hanging off of her butt but her cock was now exposed. It throbbed and gently hit the building before it. Sofie could not find a giantess door near the top of the building. Her fingers tapped on the building before she smacked the building right over a large window. It shattered immediately. The hole was large enough for her to snake two fingers in and rip a larger hole in the side of the building.

“I know this is new for you. But I would like you to come out and help me get off.” The giantess said sternly. The people inside the apartment complex were dazed. Those living closer to the street ran from their apartments into the hallway others followed to see what was happening. From their vantage on the seventh floor they could see a hole torn into the side of their building and the head of an enormous cock pointed right at them.

Her cock thrusted into the building without warning. It bowled over several people who became trapped under it. Their struggles excited Sofie and her cock twitched bearing down on those below it with more force.

“You know, if someone massages the head, I will be done sooner.” Sofie chastised and she brought her hips right to the edge of the building. Sofie lifted her shaft to allow those pinned to get up.

A moan bellowed from Sofie that was audible for blocks. Someone had grabbed the under side of her foreskin and started to rub. The giantess involuntarily bucked her hips down trapping some back under it. She began sliding in and out over them.

“Oh, do that again!” She was delighted when she felt two hands this time. She couldn’t take it anymore and pushed her hand through the side of the building to grab her shaft. She began stroking up and down her cock demolishing two units.

Two men stood closer to the base of her shaft. They huddled on the floor, prone, waiting for this to end. The others ran for the stairwell at the end of the hall. They were not quick enough. Hot cum erupted from the giantess’ cock. The first shot hit the back of the hall. But successive convulsions splattered all over. Those hit directly toppled over and struggled to get out from the stick mess.

Sofie removed her cock from the building and buttoned up her shorts. She breathed in sharply, held the breath and then let it go. Her mind was clear again. She listened to the sounds around her and realized the street had cleared around her. This had actually worked perfectly.

She looked down the street towards the campus and saw another giantess walking towards her. This giantess was a bit shorter than her with deep brown hair. She had broad shoulders and a square face. She looked remarkably athletic for a giantess given how hard it was to do exercise at their height.

‘You must be Sofie!” The other giantess exclaimed. She walked down the road like it was second nature. Every few footfalls, the giantess pushed a car out of the way with the side of her foot. Her foot smashed through and intersection causing a semi to jack knife but the giantess kept her stride.

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Katya.”

“Ya, I am Sofie.” Sofie paused for a second. “You can just kick the cars out of the way?”

“That’s what I’ve taken to doing. Gets the job down with little fuss.”

“It’s so disorganized. This would never be tolerated back in Germany.”

“Well, welcome to Canada. Their society is not prepared for us but you’ll find them nice enough.” Katya stopped in the street as she got closer to Sofie. Her eyes shifted to the hole in the building in front of Sofie. “And they’re not trained like they are back in Europe. So, you may have picked a rather rude way to introduce yourself.”

“I was so frustrated! I needed to clear my head.”

“I can’t blame you. I just wished I could have seen their faces. Canadians are really adorable when they are terrified by us. You certainly did a number on their apartment.”

“Oh, was this a building that they live in? I’m so sorry, I got carried away!” Sofie took a step back and peered into the hole. She could see about ten people huddling near the stairs. The door sealed shut by her cum. “I feel so bad for them. I don’t want them to be a burden on the others.”

Sofie reached into the building. Her arm extended through the hallway to the back. She put her hand flat against the wall and started pulling it back to the opening. The people inside with no option began walking towards the hole the giantess had made. When they reached the hole her other hand was waiting for them and she clasped her hands together catching all the people.

“Would you mind undoing the buttons on the small compartment of my bag?” Katya complied and began unbuttoning the bag asking, “Are you going to take them with you?”

“I don’t want them to be a burden on the other humans because of my indiscretion. I will wash them off and have them for dinner to minimize my destruction.” Sofie said. She wiped her hands off on the sides of her shorts.

“Yea, that’s probably for the best.”

 

End Notes:

I'm going to label stories that feature Sofie's penis as intersex. One thing that I'm realizing writing this is that I should do a better job making Sofie's presentation represenatitive. I'm going to work on this in later chapters.

Fun and Games by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

Tags: vore, teasing, water sports

It’s really nice to meet you Sofie!” Robyn said while she was leaning into the polycom. She sat next to Lizzy, Robyn, and Joe on the rooftop patio of the student union building. The sun was setting but the radiant heat of the concrete environment kept them warm.

“Well, this was a great surprise. I have no idea how you found enough alcohol for us!” Sofie responded. She was perched on the math building. The math building was a monument to brutalist architecture and looked sort of like a concrete stool. It was almost purpose-built for the task. Katya on the other hand, sat on the street in front of the student union. Her legs reached down the street and her arm was resting on the student union building, encircling the four others from the lab.

“Do you guys want to play a drinking game?” Robyn asked.

“Sure, never have I ever?” Joe replied.

“I don’t know how to play this game.” Sofie said.

“You’ll figure it out as we go. Just drink if you have done a thing that someone says that they haven’t done.”

“Yea, like I’ll start with an easy one. Never have I ever smoked weed.” Sam says. All of the other humans take drinks as does Katya.

“No weed in Germany or are you straight lace?” Lizzy asked.

“I think there is weed in Germany, it’s just not very common for giantesses.”

“We should get you blazed sometime. This is Canada, weed’s been legal for a while. Though, I don’t know how a giantess 4/20 goes.” Lizzy snaped back.

“I hadn’t had weed until I got here, either. It wasn’t that much. I remember being hungry but then just fell asleep.” Katya said.

“I think I know this one, giantesses use circus.” Joe said sounding confident. But his voice cracked as he said circus, was that as tacky as calling weed, whack tabacky. He continued, “Never have I ever done circus.”

“Oh, you mean Circe?” Sofie asked. “All of us giantesses use Circe.” Joe blushed and slumped into his seat at the correction.

“What’s Circe like?” Lizzy asked.

“It’s named after a Greek sorceress who could turn people into animals. It’s kind of like that. You feel more like an animal – in the moment and with heightened sensation. It also causes mild hallucinations.”

“Did you bring any? Could we try it?” Lizzy replied.

“No, to both.” Sofie replied.

“Yea, Circe isn’t a drug that humans are allowed to use. Some try but it’s a plant devoted to giantesses and since we need so much of it, mass consumption is punished.” Katya continued.

“So, it’s uber illegal then.”

“Uber illegal.” Sofie repeated. Smiling at the use of a German word. “Okay, I’ll go. Never have I ever been inside a human building.” Everyone of the humans drank.

“Sofie – you’re supposed to be more gutty. That’s not a scandalous question.” Katya said.

“Well then, you come up with one.”

“Okay, never have I ever done anal.” Lizzy, Robyn, and Sofie drank. “See, that’s a gutty question.”

“Wait, Sofie – how do giantesses do anal?” Lizzy asks.

“Well, some giantesses do have penises. But you can also do it very carefully with a human partner.”

“How?”

“Well, you lube them up in your mouth and then let them crawl in. It’s a wild experience to feel someone in there. But come on, don’t make me explain sex. Don’t they teach you these things in sex ed?” Sofie said. She had shifted forward in her perch and was looking intently at the group on the roof. “Why don’t you explain to me how humans do anal, Lizzy.”

“I want to pry more. Never have I ever had a whole person in my vagina before.” Lizzy said.

“No way, that can’t be a thing.” Robyn said, but Katya swished her cup in front of them and drank. Joe watched as the liquid fell into her lips. He thought about how many litres of fluid that was. Whole barrels of liquid to constitute just one sip. Robyn continued, “How?!”

“Well, you need someone experience. Someone with a lot of upper body strength, kind of like Joe.” Joe hadn’t taken his eyes off of Katya’s lips and now she was side-eyeing him. He darted his eyes up to hers and then broke his gaze away. Katya continued, “And someone who doesn’t kick too much. You want someone who can be more like a dildo, rigid but able to move quickly.”

“Jesus, I could not imagine having a whole person in there. I’d be embarrassed, I’d freak out if they went too wild in there. Oh my god.” Lizzy said.

“Well, you can’t intimidate someone into submission.” Sam replied.

“All right, I don’t want to keep picking on our giant guests. Let’s pick one that we can all play – never have I ever had Asian food.” Robyn said. Katya and Lizzy drank.

“What Joe, not even sushi?” Lizzy asked.

“No, I’m not into raw fish.” Joe said, he continued, “No Asian food in Germany?”

“No, we don’t have a lot of Asians in Germany. So, there’s not many to eat.” Sofie replied.

 Sam was not enjoying these paths of exploration. Sofie’s English wasn’t bad, so did she mean that she eats Asians? Sam also wondered about the sex. Do people just volunteer for these positions. Sure, men can be crazy horny but volunteer to go up a giantess’ asshole? Doubtful.

“I got one, never have I ever swallowed.” Lizzy said. Robyn and Katya drink.

“Okay, I know I said we shouldn’t pick on the giantesses. But what did you swallow?” Robyn asks.

“Well, as I said, some giantesses have dicks.” Sofie said assertively.

“Yea, they saw it all over the news when you arrived last week. But I haven’t sucked off another giantess. It was a guy that I was dating a few years ago.”

“That doesn’t answer how.” Lizzy said.

“Yea – this is a thing?” Joe said.

“You want a ride. Joe? You’d have to consider buying me dinner first or being my dinner after.” Katya shot him a smile. Joe was sweating but tried to keep his composure. He had no idea what to say but thankfully Katya continued, “Just because my tongue is big, doesn’t mean it’s not nimble.”

The casual joke about eating Joe rattled around in Sam’s head. Was this a funny topic for giantesses? She was trying not to show her discomfort but she still wanted to stab at them.

“Never have I ever eaten a person.” Sam said. There was no emotion in the sentence. It was as though Sam’s words had fallen out of her mouth and crashed onto the floor. All of the humans averted their gaze from the giantesses and looked at the floor. The giantesses did not notice this change in mood. They clinked their glasses together and drank.

“How… How could you be so casual about this!” Sam said. She had expected something conciliatory from the giantesses but now she was outraged. “You can just cheers like frat boys who just got laid about eating our own?”

“I was cheersing to being called out. That wasn’t a joke about singling out the giants?” Katya said.

“I would never eat you, Sam. You’re a friend, a comrade as much as Katya or Robyn.” Sofie said.

“But how can you be so casual about eating people like us? That’s what I don’t understand.”

“This is common in Europe. It’s a way of life. Some people are eaten, it’s a bargain that humans and giantesses have come to. Sure it used to be more brutal and oppressive in past but we have come a long way in giant-tiny relations. The President of Russia is even a human.”

“In Germany, some people see it as a virtue to be eaten by a giantess. You get to come and live in giantess quarters for a while before hand. And we always provide circe to humans before they are eaten. I’m sorry if this offends you.” Sofie said.

“I don’t think Sam meant to attack you two.” Joe said. “But maybe now is a time for us to depart before we get more drunk. Maybe it’ll be easier to talk over our cultural differences on Monday.”

 

 

The humans went home for the night. Sofie and Katya walked back to their shelter. The tone of their conversation got lighter as they walked back.

“I can’t believe they pulled together enough alcohol to actually get me drunk today.” Sofie said. She sat down atop a concrete silo looking at her friend standing in front of their sprung shelter home.

“It’s impressive for their size. But I doubt they could ever get enough alcohol to make me drunk.”

“Oh, you’re so Russian that you can’t get drunk off the weak Canadian stuff? My ass! I saw you walk here from campus. You’re more drunk than I am!” Sofie taunted back. At this point she was standing pantomiming like she was going to fall over with every step.

“In Russia, we have the distilleries working for months to have enough vodka to get the local giantesses drunk. Some local brewery isn’t going to do it for me. It was good! But insufficient.”

“I know. We’ll have sobriety test. You show me that you’re totally sober.”

“You’re on. What’s the game?” Sofie looked around and considered her options. She walked up to Katya, then stepped too far and walked into her. She put her hands on Katya’s shoulder for balance and pointed at small gravel road.

“You. You walk down that road. Backwards! And you walk so you make your heel touch your toes in a straight line. Then, then I’ll believe you’re zober.” Sofie pulled away from her friend and pointed to the dirt path.

Katya confidently walked over to the dirt path and turned around. She struck a martial pose as if she were going to attention and then dramatically saluted Sofie. She walked backwards as Sofie had instructed landing her first few footfalls.

“Oh shit!”

Her leg pushed out to far. With her centre of gravity too far back, she twisted and fell over. Her ass smashed into a utility shack that immediately gave way under her immense weight. Her hands left two depressions in the field behind her. Sofie burst out laughing.

“See! You are drunk. The shack stuck on your ass proves it.” Sofie teased as Katya wiped the bits of shed off her butt. The sound of nearby car alarm caught her attention and Katya rushed over to it. She put her finger up to her face and mimed trying to shush it. When that didn’t work, she picked up the car and shook it to no effect. She pushed her thumb into the driver’s door but this only caused the sound to be distorted. Finally, she crushed the car entirely.

When the noise stopped, she gingerly put the wreck back where it had been parked and mimed for it to shush. As her finger moved away from her lips the car alarm began again, sounding like a banshee being drowned in the sea. Defeated, Katya lifted her foot over the car and squished it like a cigarette.

“Smooth. No one will ever know that a piss drunk Russian screwed up their car now.”

“Okay, I might be a little drunk.” Katya gestured with her hand to make a little sign that was coincidentally the length of a human.

“You know, if I’m going to be drunk in Canada maybe it’s time for a bit of mischief.” Katya motioned for Sofie to follow her as she started walking back towards campus.

It was after dark and the roads were clear. The giantesses were housed a few kilometres from campus in a more rural setting to minimize how much damage they could do in their routines. But at their height, campus was only a couple minutes walk.

“What do you have in mind?”

“Well, every year the engineers put a car onto the roof of the admin building. Maybe we could do that?”

“It’s not that impressive if the humans can do it. We need to something better.” Sofie pointed out.

“Hmm. Maybe we build something out of the cars?

“Like a house cards but made of cars; a house of cars?”

“Absolutely. That’s what we will do.” The two giantess began picking up cars and cradling them in their arms as they walked through campus to the admin building courtyard.

“Okay, since I’m clearly more sober – I will assemble it.” Sofie asserted putting the first two cars into the shape of a triangle. She attempted the second triangle but it kept sliding off. “It’s not my fault. These stupid SUVs are too big!”

Katya began building her own triangles with more success. Eventually they piled the cars into three layers.

“Yea, I bet they have never seen anything like this before.” Sofie was giggling, as was Katya. Katya tried to regain her composure. “They’re going to be so pissed.”

“Let’s take a longer way back, it’s a nice night.” Katya began walking the other direction towards the city.

“How tolerant are Canadians to our, uh, destruction?” Sofie asked.

“Somewhat. They are a very uptight people, though. They lost their minds the first time I talked about eating people. I wasn’t even really rubbing it in, I was just casually talking about dinner plans.”

“Did they not know that we eat people?”

“They knew, they’re just really not used to it. Where people back in Europe know that it is a fact of life, the Canadians don’t really get it. I don’t know what it’s like in Germany, but usually people get conscripted into service at a giantess’ house and know what will come eventually. Heck, I sometimes picked people off the street. Some here actually happy about their fate.

“But not here. They see it as really shameful. They haven’t stopped me but they were appalled that I would talk about it. After Sam told me I shouldn’t talk about these things, I asked her if she wanted to be my meal. Apparently, teasing was the wrong reaction. Sam is still distrustful of me after that joke.

“So, I softened up. I don’t talk about it and I certainly don’t eat in public. I’ve taken to only eating in the shelter. The thing today was the first time its been brought up in months” Katya continued walking.

“Do they sanction you in anyway?” Sofie asked.

“How do you mean?”

“Like do they try to punish you – take away your other food? Uh, not invite you to things. Or uh… I don’t know… shun you?”

“They haven’t. Sometimes people express some disapproval. I think someone might try to talk to us about the car pyramid other there.” Katya gestured back with her thumb. “But I don’t think they can do anything about us. If they try to make things harder for us, we can just take what we need. If they organize against us, what’s to stop more giantesses from moving in and settling the place?

“So, I think they will let us get away with things. Better to keep peace, right?” Katya kept walking and then stopped in front of a house. “Speaking of letting us get away with things, I really need to pee.”

Katya stepped over the house, pulled down her summer skirt and squatted over their backyard pool. Her feet were planted on either neighbour’s lawns. She breathed out and released a roaring torrent of piss. The first bit landed in the pool. But the stream eventually picked up momentum and started to spray the back of the house. Once all pretense was lost, Katya pivoted and started to spray the other houses before letting the last bit fill the pool.

The sounds of giantesses moving had become more normal to the folks in the blocks near the university. Most stayed inside when they passed hoping for the best. When they stopped moving the people in the nearby houses got increasingly nervous. That heightened as soon as what sounded like a geyser erupting blew up beside their house.

The sound of urine crashing on their house made it impossible to hear each other yelling out. The few windows that had been left open were causing a jet of urine to fill the kitchen and dining room. One man rushed to try to close the window but the torrent pushed him over. He became pinned between a cabinet and the torrent pouring through his window. He had no choice but to gasp for air and with every breath also inhaled piss.

A woman in another house ran outside to look at the commotion. The giantess’ foot had squashed her garden. The woman lost her sense of perspective staring at the massive foot in front of her. Then fear struck her realizing that the foot alone could annihilate her house if it slid forward. She started to run to the front of the house when the stream of piss hit her in the back. She fell over and was forced to lay face down with the stream of piss holding her down. The puddle soon started to drown her. The torrent shifted and she was able to get her head above water.

She was soaking wet and the smell of acrid urine was all that she could taste or smell. Her feet were stuck in urine-soaked mud. Her skin was tingling from the acidity and the warmth of the pee.

Katya didn’t even notice her. Katya did notice the lights going on and started laughing to herself. She finished stepped over the house and started jogging away. Sofie noticed and started running after her.

“Why are you running?”

“So that they won’t know who it was.”

“But they will know it was us. Who else can fill multiple swimming pools with a full bladder?” Sofie replied incredulously.

“Well, there are two people who could do it and I want some deniability.”

Sofie responded by shoving Katya as they both slowed to a walk. Sofie was panting hard and went to wipe the little bit of sweat from her brow. She wasn’t paying attention to crossing the dimly lit intersection, when she heard a metallic crunch.

“Oh shit!” Sofie looked down. Her foot had gone through the front of the bus. Most of the bus was still intact but the engine and the driver definitely were not. Sofie stepped back in surprise. “I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry.”

Sofie kept her gaze on the bus. She seemed earnestly sorry to have done this. Everyone on the bus stayed put looking out the windows but no daring to risk leaving. Katya bent down and grabbed the bus. She pinched the backdoor of the bus and tucked it under her arm. She kept walking and Sofie started to walk behind her.

“It’s best to not let these things get too much attention. Better that we take care of these loose ends, then the police find a half crushed bus.” Katya said.

“I feel bad though. I was honestly trying to be gentler with humans.”

“I try as well, but you can’t guarantee their safety all of the time. We could feel bad about ourselves or we could go enjoy a midnight snack. Don’t tell me you’re not hungry?”

“Ohhhh. I am. Fine, let’s enjoy ourselves.”

The two walked back to their sprung shelter. Katya put the bus down in between their sleeping mats. The giantesses changed into their nightwear and laid down on their sleeping mats before turning their attention back to the bus.

“Everyone out!” Katya said. Her voice was cheery as she ripped a large hole in the side of the bus. A dozen or so occupants of the bus stepped out and huddled together. The humans were quiet and tense.

“Sorry about your bus. My friend, here, is quite new and a little clumsy. We’re a little drunk.” Katya gestures were hands for effect. “We just want to play a game with you and then we’ll let you go.”

Katya winks at Sofie. The people on the ground stare at the recumbent giantess in front of them.

“Ya, a game. The game starts with you all taking off your clothes!” Sofie said. Sofie’s feelings of guilt had melted away. It had been a week of playing the gentle giantess and she was relishing the chance to play the naughty giantess again.

“You have to get naked for our game. If you don’t comply, we will have to take your clothes off for you. Which might be hard given that you’re small and I’m drunk. But I’m willing to take that chance if you are.” Katya said.

The mass of people began taking off their clothes with that threat. Sofie smiled broadly at Katya. As the last person got naked, Katya introduced the game.

“The game is actually really simple. You take off your clothes, and then we eat you. But… you get to pick if you get swallowed into my belly whole or if you want to be chewed by Sofie. Go here for Sofie and go here for me. If you don’t decide, we can just divvy you up.”

Some people accepted their fate.

“You said we’d get to go!” One man yelled up at them.

“Oh, I guess this is the first one for me. You do get to go after we digest you.”

Katya took the man into her mouth. He began to push against her tongue to escape through her lips. Katya’s face turned to discomfort at the excessive kicking. She flips the man over with her tongue and slides half of him under her molars. She grinds him lightly, pressing down onto his shoulders and then onto he knees. An audible cry can be heard by everyone. The man now in too much pain to do much of anything becomes boring to Katya and she swallows.

John heard the scream emanating from Katya’s mouth. He was standing with woman and a man in the initial spot that they had exited the bus. The others had moved to one side or another. He thought through his options. There was no escaping on foot. His best option was to stall.

“It looks like your show scared them to my side. You can have the three in the middle, if you want though.”

“Wait!” John said. He paused thinking of what his next words should be. He looked up. Katya was staring at him. She had heard him, he had to say something. “You haven’t given me enough information to choose!”

“What do you mean?” Katya asked.

“”Well… How can I know which experience will be better? All I can see is two beautiful giantesses.” John paused. Kissing ass had to be a good play here, right? “I haven’t seen your belly, nor your teeth. I need more information.”

Katya is intrigued by the man who will speak to them. She picked him up delicately and placed him on her belly.

John could feel her abdomen rise and fall with her breath. He took at tentative step forward on her tummy. The ground was soft under his feet but he could feel her firm muscles below. She started to giggle. John tried to hold his balance, bracing one foot forward with his arms swinging wildly. A giant hand comes down upon him and holds him flat, lightly against her.

“There. Now you can listen in on my stomach.”

Katya picks up the woman who had been standing next to John. She picks her up by her feet and dangles her over her mouth. Her lips engulf the woman’s flailing hands and she binds then together with her lips, leaving the woman hanging there unable to move.

Maddie’s senses were overflowing. Her feet were pulsing from the pressure being applied to her shins. Her arms were stretched to their maximum and her hands were held together. She felt the wetness of Katya’s spit running down her arms. The giantess’ lips opened slight and a gush of hot, humid air blew over her. The breeze cooled her arms and she began to shiver. Maddie could not form any thoughts in her head. It would have been a zen state were she not so terrified.

When the girl had begun to shiver Katya figured that her fight was gone and she sucked her into her mouth. She waited for the girl to begin moving again before swallowing. She wanted the woman to be too tired to resist in a way that might hurt but strong enough to panic in her stomach. She looked down at John.

“There, now you can ask that one how nice it is my belly. I’m sure that she will confirm that it is warm and spacious.”

“Warm yes, like burning warm. And probably smelly. You don’t want that. You want to me to hard vore you and spare you the trouble.” Sofie bit the air in front of her for effect.

Sofie pulled a man out from the crowd. He screams all the way into her mouth. Sofie does not wait and immediately begins to chew on him.

John could only make out the muffled sounds that Sofie was making and then the scream. Below him he could hear the gurgles of the giantess’ stomach begin to mix with grunting. The gurgles which had not caused any motion before, now caused a slight bump. Each gurgle must be tossing around the woman held inside. The giantess’ hand let-up from him and John turned around to face the other giantess.

“Now, I assume that you want a tour of my mouth. I’ll let you try it out first before -” Sofie reached over to John and took him closer to her mouth. She bit the air right in front of him. “Before I get to have my fun.”

Sofie flips him onto his back and begins sucking his legs into her mouth. She pauses at his hips and spreads his legs apart with her tongue. The tip of her tongue lingers in between his legs and slowly moves up his shaft. She strokes down his shaft before sucking him completely into her mouth.

John immediately turns himself around and tries to crawl forward. A gap opens between Sofie’s lips and he can see the other giantess looking in on him. He tries to straighten his back but the undulations of Sofie’s tongue knock him other. Trying to brace his fall, he extends his hand onto Sofie’s canine tooth.

“Be careful little guy, Sofie has some pretty sharp teeth.”

“Wahtze doing in er.” Sofie says. The vibrations of her tongue cause John to fall face first into her tongue.

All of John’s senses were blazing. His ears were ringing from voice that had toppled in him over. He was wet. The air was humid and suffocating. His had to began tremor as he realized that Sofie could just bite into him at any time.

“Careful. You knocked him over. It looks like he’s trying to stand-up.” Katya said watching John. He was glistening with Sofie’s spit all over him. “He’s remarkably calm, I’ll give him that. But you don’t get him yet, he still has to decide.”

Sofie spit him onto her palm. Sofie tried to make eye contact, but John refused to look back at her. Sofie let him off onto the ground.

“So clearly, you want to be in mouth. That tease wasn’t for nothing, I’ll let you have one last orgasm before you’re mine forever.” Sofie said. She immediately took another captive and sensually ran her tongue down the captive’s back.

“What’s your decision?”

“Well, I think you’re both very beautiful.” John stopped. He crossed his arms together to conserve heat. He was sopping wet and now very cold. But he realized being sticky with saliva, he was slowly picking up dirt. He kicked some dirt nervously in hopes that giantesses might pick up on the effect.

“I think I would go with her.” He pointed to Katya.

“It’s just that I want to go whole and have some time to make peace.” He saw Katya swallow another person while he spoke. Sofie was still toying with the same man. It was obvious that they were horny. “I think it would be kind of hot to masturbate or maybe if someone else is into – have sex – in your stomach.”

“Oh, that’s pretty hot. I don’t think anyone has ever fucked in my stomach before.” Katya reached forward and grabbed him. John winced unsure if his gambit had just failed. To his surprise, he ended up on her chest. Katya began toying with another person, drawing them in and out of her mouth.

“Well. I guess I’ll concede him to you.” Sofie said. Katya swallowed the person in her mouth.

“You know, this guy seems kind of fun. More like the people back in Russia. While, the panic of these feral humans can be fun – I do want someone around who can just be around giantesses. What’s your name, little guy?” Katya looked down at her chest. John could barely see above her eyes at his angle. The warmth from her chest was making it easier for him to stay composed.

“John. My name is John.”

“Well John, we have been looking for a servant. We need someone human size to maintain our affairs. Is this a job you would like to apply for?”

“Yes!” John could hardly believe his luck. He had talked his way out of it. He might be in pathetic state – covered in saliva and begging for his life – but he was going to survive the night.

“I don’t fully trust you, so you won’t get to be free range tonight. But I’ll check in with you in the morning.”

John stood there unsure of what to make of her comment. Her hand descended upon him. He felt her thumb and two fingers grip him tightly. His head barely peaking out from between her thumb and finger. The pressure of her fingers forced his shoulder forward. She glided him under her blanket and into darkness.

John had no orientation of where he was. He was on skin, he could tell that. Her hand left him and he was suddenly slapped by another mound of flesh. It became hard for him to breath and he crawled forward to where thought there was a gap. He made it to the gap and inhaled deeply. The smell instantly told him where he was. He was in her ass.

“Did you just-?”

“Yea, ain’t no escaping from between these cheeks.” Katya flexed her butt cheeks together. Sofie couldn’t see but it rocked John’s world.

“Good night, Sofie.”

“Good night, Katya. Enjoy your toy.”

 

 

Work and Dates by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

Gentle, mouth play, penis play, Ff sex

Lizzy stood outside her apartment. The sky was overcast and the weather was unsurprisingly stingy with the summer warmth. She stood looking down the street unsure if Sofie was actually going to come. Had she come on too strong? Just then, a sound caught her attention. It sounded like a distant “excuse me”. Lizzy looked farther down the street and saw her.

At a distance, Sofie’s movements appeared slow. She patiently tapped cars out of her way with no worries. Her feet sailed over traffic lights as she had to take a slightly wider step. The movements looked natural.

As Sofie came closer the ground tremored slightly with each step. The slow, wistful movements now appeared to happen with great speed. In the span of a few seconds she had crossed a city block. Her shadow now hung over several houses. A car that had seconds earlier been unaware of the giant behind them stopped suddenly as Sofie’s foot cut them off. A group of cyclists who had been waiting for the light at the end of the block, leapt off their bicycles and ran for cover.

Sofie’s foot landed right in front of Lizzy. Larger than a bus it was Lizzy’s entire field of vision. It was not possible to keep all of her motions in the same frame. Each step felt disjointed – a foot, swing, loom, boom pattern that at any moment Lizzy could only see a fraction of her leg. She watched Sofie’s heel lift until her foot was gone from view.

Lizzy’s heartbeat was through the roof. There was a light rain of shrapnel as bits of metal and dirt fell from the bottom of Sofie’s sandal. Composure somewhat regained, she realized that Sofie was continuing on past her apartment. Shouting was Lizzy’s first instinct but to not avail. The futility of catching Sofie’s attention dawned on her. She instead dialed Sofie, who was terribly apologetic. Lizzy didn’t even listen to her phone. She could hear Sofie clearly, as could the entire block.

“I wore my ride-along shirt today.” Sofie said as she lifted Lizzy up. “You can clasp yourself in on my shoulder.”

Lizzy walked tentatively on Sofie’s shoulder. She had a commanding view of her neighbourhood. She looked down and enjoyed a commanding view of Sofie as well. But that view ended with the grown several stories below.  Lizzy shimmied to the cross of fabric in front of her that must have been the clasp. It felt like strapping herself into a straight jacket.

“Thanks for picking me up – ahhh!” Lizzy panicked as the shoulder under he began to move. She grabbed the fabric as tightly as she could. Once Sofie reached her normal walking pace, Lizzy let off. “Sorry I wasn’t expecting that much acceleration.”

“It must be fast for you.” Sofie touched her shoulder softly.

“It felt like I was on a plane taking off. Whoa. This is actually pretty cool now that I don’t feel the g forces.” Sofie continued, “Thanks for picking me up. Most of the bus routes were cancelled today. I don’t know what happened, this sort of thing never happens.”

“Weird. No idea why that would be.” Sofie lied.

The pair continued walking towards the industrial park at the other end of town. Katya and Robyn were going to show off their project to the group. Sofie wasn’t really a biochemistry type and had no idea what an anerobic digester was. As far as she could tell, she was going to visit a glorified toilet.

While Sofie was thinking about the day ahead, Lizzy was thinking about Sofie. It was hard to think of anything else. The perspective shift on her own city was mind blowing. But this feeling was tempered by sitting on her crushes shoulder. Being this close to her crush felt deeply intimate. On the other hand, perhaps sitting on Sofie’s shoulder made her too diminutive – like a parrot or some other kind of small pet. Lizzy still wanted to flirt but could she even suggest things subtly to a giantess? Could Sofie even make out her body language? Lizzy needed to be more direct.

“Hey Sofie, have you really never smoked weed?”

“No, honestly, never had the chance. Is it good?”

“I think you would like it. Do you want to get together sometime and get high together?” Lizzy stopped breathing waiting for the response.

“Sure. I can try to pick up some weed today. Maybe you can meet me at my shelter tonight?”

“Okay!” Lizzy exclaimed a little too loudy. But Sofie didn’t seem to notice the change in her volume.

Lizzy looked out at the road below her. How could they already be at the plant? It was normally an hour bus ride.

-----------------------------------

Lizzy and Sofie arrived to find Joe and Robyn standing on a low-rise building chatting with Robyn. Katya was sitting on the ground with one of her legs stretched out. He calf was partially blocking the main door. A facilities manager was putting out guide cones and trying to get people out of the lobby. Katya absent-mindedly stretched her toes and in the process her calf shifted, crushing all of the pylons. The facility manager rushed back inside and locked door. Better to wait out the two giantesses than play foot fall roulette.

Sofie greeted Katya by leaning down and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. She retrieved Lizzy and put her down on the roof with the others.

“So. It’s my first time going to site and you say that you need me today, but there’s no concrete work to be done. How am I supposed to help today?” Sofie asks

“We don’t need you for construction, we actually need you to check the user interface on Robyn’s system.” Katya replied.

“And what’s the system?”

“It’s a high solids anaerobic digester with a pre-treatment bay that has been modified to be multipurpose.” Robyn replied.

“That was a lot of nouns but not a lot of content. This looks like sewage treatment plant to me.” Sofie said.

Sofie was looking two large for humans, below knee-height for her, concrete silos with bubbles on top. In front of the silos was a building that people were driving forklifts in and out of. On top of the building was a funnel supported by several large steel rods, with piping around.

“Well, yea. What Robyn’s trying to tell you is that she built us a toilet.”

“It’s not just a toilet. This is the first of it’s kind in North America! It’s a fully integrated anaerobic digestion process that can handle human and giantess biosolids as well as an array of household organic material. Does a toilet produce oodles of renewable energy and fresh compost?” Robyn asserted back at the giantess.

“Okay, okay, it’s a toilet that can save the world! Better?” Katya brought her pointer finger over Robyn’s head and gave her a soft, condensing, pet. She stood up without warning to the people working at her feet. As her foot slid behind her butt as she stood up a forklift operator attempts to drift his forklift out of the course of her foot.

“We shit in this funnel?” Sofie asked as she walked toward the building. Her presence sparked an exodus of people working in the building before they would get sealed in.

“Yes, we prefer to call it a bowl. Be careful, though. It should be strong enough but it has so far not been full weight tested.” Robyn said.

“Also, you need to work the controls. You approach from the front and weight sensors in the road trigger an alarm for everyone working in the building to get out. Then you have to press the blue button on the top of the building. That starts the sealing process. You will know the sealing process is complete when the flare and bidet come on.” Joe explains.

The last word, “bidet”, bounced around in his head. He had been trying to flirt with Katya the whole morning. She seemed like she was responding positively, but here he is explaining to her how to clean her ass. Could he actually get with a giantess or would the world just keep reminding him that she’s way out of his league?

“What’s the flare for exactly?” Lizzy asked.

“Well, ummm, when the loading area is sealed there’s a risk that a dangerous amount of gas could be trapped in the building and cause a fire. We put in an air blower and connected it to the flare so that it would be safe.” Joe replied.

“So it’s for farts?” Lizzy replied back.

“It’s so that Sofie’s gas doesn’t blow up this whole plant. Amazing. I love human architecture.” Katya said.

“Are you going to try it, Sofie?” Robyn asks.

“Sure, but it is kind of weird with you watching me. There’s already so many people watching but it is much weirder when it is people I know.” Sofie said.

Sofie was used to be watched pretty much all the time. Back home, using the bathroom was a similar process. The bathrooms in the giantess compounds were less busy but still definitely required human labour to operate. The toilet itself was a lot nicer at home, much more serene than this industrial location. She also missed the wash attendants. They were always so eager to clean her up, for it meant not having to do the manual shovelling work below. Their vigor on her asshole was a nice treat. While in Canada, she had had to get creative with some shrubs. The bidet was a welcome feature.

“Okay, we will head back then. Do you need lift Lizzy?” Katya asked.

“I was going to go with Sofie, well uhh… okay, yes I need a lift back to the university.”

“Okay, you can come with Joe, Robyn, and I.” Katya said as she extended her hand.

“I’m actually going to hang back. I want to get the data as it arrives rather than putting it off.” Robyn said.

Robyn packed up her stuff as Katya and the others left. She looked back at Sofie who was lowering her shorts. Robyn could see her perky butt. Sofie did not have a particular large rear-end for her size, but she could still easily squash a dump truck. Robyn imagined what it would be like to be naked in front of everyone as a giantess. The impunity of getting to enjoy herself and be seen by everyone but not having to care what they think.

Robyn walked down the stairs and sat at a small hotel desk by the window. She could see Sofie but was pretty sure Sofie couldn’t see her. Robyn actually needed to watch to make sure everything was working correctly. The flare had ignited, then the trickle of bidet started. Sofie sat down on the bowl and it held in place.

Robyn ticked off the boxes on her checklist. But she slowly lost focus as she started to daydream. What if she were that tall? Would she care if humans built a toilet for her? She could just pee a river down Main St and watch people flow down stream. A naked giantess can go about her day however she pleases. Did Katya and Sofie ever indulge like that, she wondered.

Robyn thought more about it. She could squish her ex. She could sunbath by taking all the space in Central Park. She could sit on City Hall until they gave her everything she wanted. No one could possibly stop her. But what would she do the next day? Perhaps Katya and Sofie were more civilized than her fantasies because at some point there has to be a day-to-day. Still, the freedom to impose would be handy.

The whir of turbine started followed by the building creaking adjusting to Sofie’s weight as she stood up. Robyn looked up and watched Sofie. Sofie seemed somewhat disoriented and while she was looking around her foot came down on car. She stopped before crushing the car entirely and had a reaction like stepping on a lego brick. Regaining her calm, Sofie planted her foot in front of the car looked to her side and then picked-up the car and continued walking.

“She does indulge it.” Robyn thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I was able to score weed for us.” Sofie deposited a cloth bag onto the bed beside Lizzy.

“How did you get so much weed?”

“I don’t think the guy at the store knew how to say no to me.” Sofie smiled and sat down beside Lizzy. The depression on the bed caused Lizzy to slide down towards Sofie but she was able to right herself. “How do you use weed?”

“You have to smoke it. Normally I have a pipe or bong. I don’t know how we could make one your size though.”

“I have a thought.”

Sofie grabbed Lizzy and held her in one hand. Lizzy had given up on resisting being picked up. She wasn’t used to it exactly but was no longer surprised. Sofie carried her out of her shelter and down the street.

“Katya wrecked a car a couple days ago. I don’t think the owner can really use it anymore.” Sofie stopped and bent down. “There it is.”

Lizzy explained how a pipe worked and Sofie tried to recreate it with the damaged car. She tore the trunk of the SUV off and poked a hole into the cab. She ripped off the engine and squished the windshield down with her lips. She started placing weed in the makeshift bowl that was the trunk.

“Not the cleanest pipe I’ve ever seen. But it definitely takes the prize for most expensive.”

“Let’s see if it works. Do I suck in or do I blow?”

“You’ll want to suck in when you light it. Then maybe blow a little bit if the flame isn’t catching. Then inhale and hold it.”

Sofie followed the instructions. She produced a splintered utility pole and struck it against the concrete floor of the shelter. The bowl lit. At first there was heavy black smoke but this subsided as the fuel burned away. Sofie took a drag, held it, and then started to cough. She quickly covered her mouth with dainty surprise.

“That happens to everyone on the first try. Don’t worry.” Lizzy said. “Can you give me some for my pipe?”

Sofie’s hand came down but grabbed Lizzy instead of the bag of pot. Sofie took Lizzy into her mouth. Sofie closed her lips and enveloped Lizzy before taking another drag.

Lizzy was shocked. She was on all fours on her giant friend’s tongue. Her nerves eased when Sofie took a drag, realizing what game she was playing. She calmed down and sat back enjoying the hotbox her friend had made for her. Sofie’s lips lightly parted and a stream of hot air rushed against Lizzy’s skin as she exhaled. The light from the lips was occluded as Sofie went for another drag.

Lizzy had no chance to get fresh air and began coughing. At the same time, the ground below her began shaking. Air rushed against her back in staccato pace from the throat behind her. Sofie was also coughing. Lizzy was ejected onto Sofie’s hand while her giant friend continued coughing.

“Oh my goddess! Are you okay? Are you okay?” Sofie looked down at her friend as she stifled her own cough.

“I need some air but I’m okay. You went a little to fast, champ.”

“Sorry, I just wanted to tease. I didn’t mean to choke you.”

“It was fine. Definitely the best hotbox I’ve ever been in. I could get used to that treatment.”

“So, you’ll go back in then?”

“Do I have a choice? I didn’t before.” Lizzy shot a grin at Sofie.

“You always have a choice, so long as your choice is also my choice.”

Lizzy went back into her friend’s mouth. This time Sofie rested her hand over her teeth, letting her friend climb in on her own. It was a sauna alternating between the hot smoke and cool air of Sofie’s breaths. A special personal sauna, Lizzy began to relax stretching her legs out. Sofie responded by curling the tip of her tongue around Lizzy’s feet. The sensation overwhelmed her and her hands slipped away. Her head fell onto Sofie’s tongue that cradled around her. The bumps and rhythmic motions lulled her. Her clothes were wet with spit but she felt as though she were in a warm bubble bath. The sensation rolled down her shoulders, the bottom of her spine tingled with delight.

When Lizzy was released from her hot box, she noticed that her friend was now more recumbent in her bed. She had also taken off her shirt. Sofie placed Lizzy on her chest and Lizzy scaled the enormous breast in front of her.

“I’m glad that I’m not coming on to strong for you.”

“You’re in luck, it appears my choice is also your choice.”

Lizzy wasn’t exactly sure what she should do once she made it to the top. She went down on her knees and then the next thing that felt natural was to stretch her arms over the nipple. She realized that it seemed like she was bowing. But that was fitting. She was worshipping a goddess that was all around her. She began licking the sides of Lizzy’s nipple. Sofie gently stroked her back. The pressure on her back was comforting. More relaxed, Lizzy kissed the ground as hard as she could.

Sofie’s finger glided off Lizzy and traced a path down to her tummy. Lizzy followed the finger down to the abdomen of the giantess. The ground rises and falls below her. She approaches the bed sheet and lifts it up to continue her walk.

Sofie shifts underneath Lizzy. Lizzy senses tension as the rhythm of her friends breathing stops. Sofie lifted the bed sheet up. She stared at Lizzy until Lizzy made eye contact back with her, then Sofie shifted her eyes down.

“I uh… I don’t have a vagina.”

“I can see that.”

“I hope this doesn’t make things weird.” She pauses and closes her eyes. “It’s okay if you don’t want to, I will respect--“

“Don’t say that, Sofie. Don’t say that.” Lizzy picks up her pace and places her hand on the Sofie’s penis. She leans in and gives it a light kiss. “It’s you that I’m attracted to. Your beautiful and I love every square foot of you.”

“Thank you.” Sofie blushed. The rhythm of her breathing returned with her relief.

Lizzy puts her arms around Sofie’s shaft and gives it a thorough kiss like it was a stand-in for Sofie herself. Sofie’s cock throbed in reaction. Lizzy begins slowly stroking up and down with the back of her hands and licking in fluid motions.

“Turn to the side!” Lizzy says and Sofie obeys. Lizzy is knocked over and regains her balance.

Lizzy straddles the cock before her. Unlike what she expected, it is very soft. She humps slowly, riding back and forth. The ground below her swells in reaction. Her legs are pulled farther apart. Her pussy feels the pulsing below her and she begins to whimper.

“Oh my goddess! Oh my!” Sofie exclaims. “Ahhhhh”

Sofie’s cock shoots a stream of clear fluid. Lizzy leans forward and rubs the pulsating head. She gets thrust higher into the air as Sofie jerks in reaction. Lizzy does not let her off and keeps rubbing the head. She gets another pulse of cum. This blast slides back down towards her. Lizzy licks around the cum’s path as her own orgasms crashes over her.

“That was wonderful. Is this really your first time with a giant?”

“It is. I just got into a rhythm and couldn’t stop. It’s so easy to sink into the moment when high. I could feel all the pulses of cock like lightning through my body.”

Sofie grabbed Lizzy and cupped her in her hands. She brought Lizzy closer to her face.

“This was a wonderful idea.” Sofie said and kissed her friend.

“I mean, drugs are good but giant sex goddesses are better.”

“Little fairy nymphs are good to.” Sofie kisses Lizzy’s body again. They sit quietly for a couple moments, then Sofie tilts her head down to look at Lizzy.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, anything.”

“What is Sam’s deal? She seemed really mad at me on Friday.”

“Sam is someone who is really into social justice – and I love her for it. She’s really active with campus politics. Like a few months ago, some idiots from math department scrawled on all the bathroom doors that the woman symbol means no dicks allowed. Sam was livid at student union meeting.”

“That’s terrible. I’d like to give those guys no dicks.”

“I know, right? So Sam, has always been there to stand up for people. And I think in her mind, she see’s you as some kind of oppressor. Like, I guess, eating people doesn’t gel with their human rights.”

“Hmm… I don’t feel like that. But I can see where she is coming from. I just wish that it we could get along because I want to be friends with everyone in our group.” Sofie paused. “What do you think about it?”

“About you eating people?”

“Yea.”

“Well, I… I’m not sure. I don’t think I’m as opposed as Sam but I’m still conflicted.”

“What are you conflicted about.”

“On one hand, I do think it is wrong to eat people. On the other hand, I think it’s kinda hot? As you can tell, I’m really into giants but I feel bad for not feeling bad about you eating people. Know what I mean?”

“Wait, really? You actually think it is hot.”

“Yea.” Lizzy was more defensive in her posture but continued, “Having an unstoppable goddess as a girlfriend sounds neat. She can stomp around and break people but I can make weak with a well placed kiss. How cool is that?

“So, this unstoppable goddess if your girlfriend.”

“Well, I would hope so.”

 

Dates Galore by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

This chapter skews more gentle, though there is a little bit of vore at the end. The story is most F/m sex, with a bitt of butt action. There's no giant penises or watersports in this chapter.

 

Lizzy woke up on Sofie chest. One of her harms stretched out towards Sofie’s neck. One of Sofie’s arms crossed over her chest, providing a safety barrier around where Lizzy had fallen asleep.

Lizzy didn’t even remember falling asleep. Did she really just sleep with a giantess? She thought about the night before. She stretched her legs out and her toes involuntarily curled with pleasure when she remembered being in Sofie’s mouth. Her stirring caused Sofie to shift underneath her. Sofie brought her hand closer to Lizzy but moved back suddenly, startled by Lizzy’s presence. She brought her head to her chin and as quietly as she could, “You awake?”

Sofie cupped her hands under Lizzy as she sat up.  

“Watch out!” Her foot landed beside John and he ran to get out of the way of the second.

“What are you doing down there?”

“I thought I heard you waking up and I was coming to check on you.”

“Well, that’s sweet. I’ll be more cautious with my feet. Would you mind going out and getting breakfast for my date?” Sofie looked down out Lizzy, “What do you want, love?”

“I can look after myself.”

“Don’t you want to stay with me? I can get you breakfast in bed.” Sofie put on a pouty face as she tried to entice her guest.

“Okay, pancakes would be good.”

“That’s your orders then, John.” John popped onto his bicycle and rode off.

“Who was that?”

“He’s our butler.”

“It’s neat that the university set you up with a butler. I guess it makes sense.”

“They didn’t, but Katya was able to get one for us.” Sofie knew she wasn’t telling the whole truth. She wanted Lizzy to get comfortable with the power dynamic. Too much all once could make things really uncomfortable. What Sofie wanted today was to explore if Lizzy was ready to see her eat someone.

“Looks like Katya didn’t come home last night. Must have been a good date with Joe.”

“They’re going out too? Where could they have gone, it’s not like they go back to his place.”

“I have no idea what that girl gets up to. She’s pretty wild with her public displays. But while they’re out, we have this place to ourselves.”

“What did you have in mind?”

“How serious were you when you said that you were okay with vore? Cause, I’d like to have some breakfast and put on a bit of a show for you.”

Lizzy ran through her options. She has to say yes, right? Sofie was probably going to eat these people regardless, so she could watch guilt-free. And she was really excited to see someone swallowed alive. But maybe this would be too much. How could she love someone who had the power to do something so terrible to others, including herself? She had left the words hanging in the air and needed to say something.

“Sure, if it’s what you want to do.”

“That still sounds hesitant to me. Are you sure?”

“I’m not. I know that you do it and I’m honestly really turned on at the tought watching you do it. But I’m afraid that what I’m imagining in my head won’t be how I feel in reality.”

“I understand. I really like you, Lizzy and I want you to feel safe. You’re safe with me and I will protect you. But I also want you to not feel like you’re unsafe. I want you to feel like you’re part of my world. I want you to feel like a peer to me, like Katya, a fellow giant. Anything I can do, I will also do for you without concern.”

Sofie placed Lizzy onto her pillow. She brought her head to the bed and bowed before her. Sofie stretched her legs out behind her and brought her bowed head up to Lizzy and kissed the pillow in front of her.

“I hope that you will be my giantess.”

Lizzy ran up to Sofie’s lips and tried to hug them. She kissed her top lip before stepping back.

“Thank you for making me feel accepted.”

“Why don’t we wait until we can have breakfast together? Let’s just cuddle for a bit while we wait.” Lizzy said.

“I’d love that.”

The night before

I stepped off the bus about a 20-minute walk away from Katya’s shelter. The 19 bus used to run all the way there but service to that part of the line stopped without explanation a week ago. I wasn’t sure if I was going the right way but then I saw her. Their shelter was a massive construction made up of several rows of concrete blocks and a massive tarp held together by steel supports. I saw Katya crawling out of it like it was a tent that’s roof was too low.  

I could see her at the end of the road I was walking along. I looked at my phone, no message from her. Google Maps was still showing 15 minutes more walking time before I got there. From Katya’s perspective I was probably a minute away but at the distance she couldn’t see me. I stopped on the road and looked up at her to see if she had noticed me. Man, she was stunning. She was wearing a white top with colourful blue and red stitches around the chest that flowed into a striking red skirt. Her hair was in a single braid that she had running down one shoulder.

Her eyes looked down the road towards me. I jumped up and threw my arms into the air. She nodded and started walking towards me. The thud of her steps knocked me off balance as I landed awkwardly from jumping. I was knocked back a few steps but I don’t think she could tell.

“Hi Joe! It’s good to see you.” She said as her feet landed on the road beside me. She was even faster than I though. I was on the shoulder of the road and her feet occupied both lanes of the road. The tread of her sandal was just below my waist height. I looked up at her but I couldn’t make out her backlit face. Without warning, her fingers grabbed my back and pressed me into her palm. I closed my eyes tight as I rode the fastest elevator I had ever been on. I tried to not let my disorientation show when she flattened her hand out below me.

“It’s good to see you too, Katya.” I snuck a quick breath in hoping my heart rate would slow. “That’s a very lovely dress that you have on. Is it traditional?”

“Thank you. It is a traditional Ukrainian dress. I almost never wear it though.”

“You should. The bright colours look good on you.”

“That’s sweet of you to say. I don’t normally dress well because despite being big, I often feel invisible. People only see big, no one really ever sees me, you know?”

“I see you, Katya. In fact, most of the group appreciates what you’re doing for us. I think Robyn is super excited to work with you.”

“That’s really sweet.” She smiled and her eyes shifted towards the ground. She started to walk. “I’m a little embarrassed now. Let’s change the subject, where are you taking me for our date?”

“I like the idea that I can take you somewhere. There’s a park called South Hill not far from here. It has a nice sunset view and is a great place for picnics. I guess we can skip the picnic.”

“No, no – I wouldn’t want you to not eat. My inner baba won’t allow it.”

“That feels weird though. We should eat together.”

“You wouldn’t like to watch me make a picnic at this park.”

“Fair.” There was dead air. I told her when to turn but the break in conversation felt like it went on forever. Had the date already been sunk? Should I tell her do what she wants? I was acutely aware of the cultural difference between us.

“Sorry.” She said looking down at me. I was sitting on her hand down by her waist.

“Hey, it’s fine.”

“No, it’s not. I shouldn’t be like this. I was taught as a kid that I have to be domineering around humans. But I don’t have to be like that. You’ll like me better if I’m not.”

We made it to the park. I pointed out the hill I was talking about and she walked down the gravel road that ran parallel to the river. There were lot of people sitting on the hill, which now presented a problem. Some had gotten up to leave as we approached. But many - like good Canadians didn’t – they didn’t want to offend the giant visitor by fleeing in terror.

“Where should we sit?” Her words were caused more stirring below us.

“Put me down and I will handle it.” She set me down at the base of the hill and turned to look at the river.

“Hi folks – she’s going to be sitting here and I was hoping you wouldn’t mind leaving.” I called out to the crowd assembled. There were nervous looks but no one was moving. The bizarre situation seemed to confuse them. It didn’t help that they were all in the shadow of a strange giant.

“Hey Katya!” She looked over her shoulder back at me. “Would you mind shaking your butt so that folks can figure out which areas they need to leave?”

She squatted down slightly and began rhythmically shaking her butt above the crowd. She was smiling at me while she did it. She brought her butt down slowly and then rose it up. Were I several hundred feet taller this would have been a lap dance. People began clearing away, but I didn’t care about them anymore. I was just watching her ass gyrate back and forth. It was firm and round. I noticed that she was holding her shirt so that I could make out every detail of her ass. She was putting on a show for me.

She was also putting on a show for everyone in the park. But somehow that was even sexier. Everyone could see what she was doing but I was the only one she cared about.

Katya’s butt crashed out of the sky above me. She landed such that I was in between her legs. No screams were heard, so things seemed to go well. She picked me up and held me in a few positions. First I was up by her face, then she braced her elbow on her knee.

“You seem uncomfortable?” I said.

“Yea, you’re not heavy but hold my hand up to my face gets tiring. I want to chat with you but I can’t think of how to position you.”

“Maybe we can just sit in silence for a bit. Enjoy each other’s company and watch the sunset.”

“That sounds nice.” She said as she lowered me down towards her stomach. I looked up at her and she was looking down at me. I realized that from this angle I could also get away with soaking up the view of her breasts. A guy has needs, eh, sue me. Just then she shifted her hand position and put a finger on either side of my shoulder like an amusement park ride. She didn’t press into me and it felt like a gentle hug – what passes for a hug, anyways, with mega-sized date.

I leaned in and rested my head on one of her fingers. She smiled and then looked out towards the river. I turned my head and gave her finger a quick smooch. I looked up and realized that she was looking down at me while I had done that. She immediately brought me in for a full kiss. A kiss with a giantess is really something. My clothes were damp and the passion of her lips flowed through my entire body. She pulled her hands away.

“I feel exposed kissing in front of everyone.”

“I’m hundreds of feet tall. If I want to kiss a cute boy, I think I’m entitled to do it.” She kissed me again. “If you’re going to be all embarrassed, we can go somewhere more private. Where though?”

“Back to your place?”

“Can’t – Sofie is there with her date.”

“Wait – who?”

“Oh, you know her.”

“Is it Lizzy.”

“Don’t tell anyone that I told you.”

“I’m pretty sure everyone knows that you told me now.”

“Oh shit, you’re totally right.” She brought her hands up to her lips like she was just caught up in something scandalous. But I’ve realized that being koi about things is a formality not a real emotion for Katya. “We could go camping?”

“Camping?”

“We could go find a field somewhere on the outskirts of town.”

“That’s uh… well…” I was stammering. There’s a 99% chance she wants to escalate things if she is talking about camping. Did that mean going spelunking in a giant’s pussy?

“Well, we can’t go to your place. Your bed is queen size not queen size.” She emphasized the word queen with pinched fingers and then by gesticulating towards herself.

“Okay, camping it is.”

Katya brought me up to her chest and placed me in the lace strings of her dress above her cleavage. I started to sink into her cleavage because it seemed like it would be a good time until she told me that the lace was for me to tie myself in. We walked this way for a few minutes before she pulled me out while she lay on her stomach in a soccer pitch in the suburbs.

“Why don’t you take your shirt off so that we can kiss better?”

“That’s rather forward.”

“You don’t get to be subtle at this size. I thought I was being polite but not immediately asking you to take off your pants.” Her suggestion was enough for me to get entirely naked. I felt exposed sitting in her hand totally uncovered.

“You’re definitely cuter without them. Can I take you entirely into my mouth?”

I nodded enthusiastically. I was hard, my brain interpreted this request as if a high school crush had asked me to make out. But when her mouth opened, I freaked out. I was in her mouth. It was pitch black inside. I had no sense of orientation to the space. Just the squirming of her tongue below me. Her tongue curled under me and pushed me forward. I braced my hand onto one of her molars. I looked up but couldn’t make out her top row of teeth. I hoped it stayed above me. The tip of her tongue snaked around my hips and squeezed. I could feel her tongue pulsing under my balls. I was as scared as I had ever been in my life but I had also never been more hard. I was totally flustered and all my brain could manage to communicate to be body was an urge to hump. So, I humped her gums. I think, I couldn’t really tell where I was.

When she finally brought me out, I raced for my breath. She was now sitting up right on the pitch leaned against some bleachers. I noticed her black panties were draped across a section of the bleachers.

“Would you like to explore my other lips.” She brought her lips close to me as she spoke. Bursts of her breath punctuated her last three words.

“I don’t want to break the mood but is that safe?”

“Yes, totally. I don’t want to hurt you. I will keep a finger under my clit so that there is some more airflow. And I will pull you out every minute or so to check on you.”

“And if I’m okay, I don’t say anything.”

“No, no, no. I’m checking that you aren’t passed out. Every time you need to call the safe word.  For the safe word, I want you to call out my name!”

She brought me down just below her clit. I dangled my legs off her finger, into her pussy. She let out a sharp breath in reply. I leaned forward and began to rub circles into her clit. I followed the rhythm of her breathing as it picked up.

“Oooh, are you ready to go in?”

“Yes!” I called back to her. The depths of her pussy were also dark. It was even hotter and wetter than her mouth. I didn’t know what to do exactly, so I just breathed deep and inhaled her sent. After a few seconds she withdrew her fingers.

“Oh Katya! This is amazing!”

“Just pulse your legs and arms in and out while I push you in and out. If I stop moving stretch your legs out.”

I did just that as she put me in again. Slowly, I brought my arms to my chest and then rolled my forearms out. I had no clue if this was working. She just pushed me in and out.

“Katya!” I called as she pulled me out again. She pushed me back in quickly. This time her fingers did not rock under me. I stretched my legs out. She pulled back and pushed me in even deeper. My face was right up to the walls of her pussy. I kissed the walls around me and I felt her leg kick out. I stretched my legs and I could hear her moan. I withdrew my leg and pushed again. She was howling in response.

I thought she was going to pull me out but she pushed me in even deeper. She must be enjoying this. I pushed my legs out again. Her hips started to rock in response. Her wetness was covering me and making it hard to breath. But I kept pushing out. I started to panic as my environment became wetter and wetter. The air was hot and humid around me. I needed to get out. I was shaking with panic. Then I realized if I stopped maybe she would pull me out.

“Are you okay?!”

“Just needed a breather Katya.”

She brought me up to her nipple and finished herself off with her fingers. I kissed and massaged her nipples. I bit her nipple and she screamed with pleasure. Her breath slowed and she pulled me away.

“I think the whole neighbourhood heard you.”

“Good. I like that they don’t have a say in whether or not a giant gets to have sex. They get to experience it whether they want to or not. I’m sure most of them don’t mind, though.”

“I think your moaning alone would have given me an erection if I was listening in one of these houses.”

“Did you come?” She asked.

“Not yet.”

“It wasn’t fun for you?” She sounded concerned. Her tone was the same as when my ex had sucked me off for five minutes without me getting off.

“It was fun but an overwhelming fun. Fun like a roller coaster.”

“Do you want me to finish you off with my tongue?”

“Could I uh…” Was it weird to bring up my fetish for eating ass on a first date. No, nothing could be weird in this scenario. I pressed on, “Could I finish myself on your ass?”

“Oh, I see. You’re an ass man, and if you find the biggest girl you get the biggest ass.”

“It was when you pulled me out. You brought me down and I could smell your asshole. And it was intoxicating. Jeez, this is embarrassing to say.”

“Don’t be embarrassed. I’m happy to oblige you, I just have one request.”

“What?”

“Hump me while you’re down there.”

She got off the bleachers and laid down on her stomach and placed me on top of her left cheek. I shimmied over to her crack and dangled my legs over. She pulled her other check over, letting my jump down to her ass. Her other check crashed over me like a wave, it was mercifully flexible enough that I could recover some space to myself. The slap of her ass cheek had forced me face first into her butthole. I had more light in her ass and began kissing it. The smell was the strongest of any place on her and it drove my wild with horniness. I humped her asshole as hard as I could. I may not be a giant but this was the biggest erection I could muster. I came quickly, lying down on her ass. She moaned while rhythmically squeezing me with her powerful ass.

“Could you really feel that?”

“A little. I was more turned on by how turned on you were. It’s validating to me that we can have a mutually satisfying relationship. I feel wanted.”

 

 

Lizzy and Sofie woke-up as John arrived back at the shelter. Sofie took the package from John and told him to clear out for a bit.

“Are you ready for some breakfast?” Sofie said as she placed Lizzy and her breakfast on her pillow. She grabbed two men and held them lightly under her breasts.

“I’m still not sure…”

“Would it help if I got you in the mood?”

“Maybe…” Lizzy answered shyly. Sofie pushed Lizzy over with her tongue and sucked her into her mouth. She then slid her out and held her down below her tongue. Lizzy’s world was wet and she was over powered by Sofie’s mighty tongue. She felt Sofie press her tongue against her pelvis and Lizzy could not hold back a moan. She rode Sofie’s tongue.

“How about now?” Sofie asked as she washed her tongue down from Lizzy’s head to her toes.

“Eat them! I want to watch you do it.” Sofie lifted her left breast off of one of the men. He ran towards Lizzy.

“And what would you have me do with this one?”

“Could you chase him with your mouth?”

Sofie Stuck her tongue out between her lips. Her tongue followed behind the man as he ran. As he got closer to Lizzy, Sofie swerved in front of him and knocked him down with her chin. She ran her tongue over his body. He yelled out but Sofie turned her head and grabbed him with her teeth. She whipped her head up, letting him fly off her teeth before catching him again and swallowing. Lizzy was furiously rubbing her clit while she watched.

“I’m glad you liked the show. And what should I do with this man?”

“Well, you’re a goddess to him. Let’s see if he can properly supplicate before you.” Sofie lifted her breast off of the man. He got up and Lizzy called to him, “Bow down before your goddess and ask for her mercy.”

The man ran as fast as he could.

“Well, if he isn’t struck by the divine beauty of my girlfriend, I don’t see how he could be human. Maybe he has shown himself to be food.” Sofie smiled. She grabbed the man and ate him promptly. Lizzy was over the moon.

“I can’t deny that I really liked that.”

“I loved getting directions like that. It’s so hot to have an audience.”

“That last guy, you were so casual.”

Just then Katya came into the shelter. She was still in her dress from the night before but had dropped Joe off at his apartment.

“I barely got anything to eat last night. Mind if I take a couple of snacks from your catch, Sof?” Katya didn’t wait for a reply from Sofie. She grabbed three people, greedily putting to in at once and swallowing them one at a time. The third woman she dangled over her lips, letting the woman try to resist by dangling her legs towards Katya’s noze, before forcing her inside her mouth with her tongue. She looked over at Sofie who had been quiet for the fully display.

“Oh shit, is Liz still here?” She saw Lizzy on Sofie’s pillow. “I’m really sorry you saw that Lizzy.”

“It’s fine. Lizzy is cool with this.”

“Really?”

“I mean, I feel better watching Sofie. It’s intimidating to watch you do three so quickly.”

“Sorry again. But you have nothing to worry about from me. If you make Sofie happy, you’re my equal.”

 

End Notes:

Addendum:

I could feel my own pulse in my head as though the arteries in my skull were popping out like an old-timey cartoon. My feet and shins felt like they were getting a sunburn. The air was heavy and I held my breath for as long as I could to avoid bringing the burning sensation into my lungs. My two fellow captives struggled but I tried to conserve strength. I leaned on the wall of my stomach confines, exerting enough energy to not fall over as they moved.

I could hear the giantess speaking but only as dull, bassy, and distorted voice. The struggling in the stomach was slowing. I opened my eyes reflexively but still couldn’t see anything. I closed them again and heard a splash at the other end of the shallow pool.

A wad of spit fell onto my head from the esophagus opening above me. I braced for another person to come crashing in but was relieved to be greeted by a draft of cool air instead. I inhaled as deeply as I could. I felt stronger. A few seconds later another breath came. With the movement stopped, I stood up. My calves itched like crazy but they were out of the burning fluid around them. I walked to find my other two captives. I found one lying on the floor and the other breathing heavily on top of the other. I didn’t want competition for the air. I pushed his head down into the acid, a bubble came up and I released. I then realized that I could kneel on top of them and be fully out of the acid. My feet felt so cool.

After a few seconds of pausing to regain my balance, it rained spit again and there was air again. This was the game. This giantess would swallow air every time I stopped moving to see if I would start struggling again. It was a horrible game but I had to play.

The stomach contracted violently around me. The acid bubbled and sizzled and the air became heavy and smelly. I held my breath. The giantess had swallowed too much air and had burped, I reckoned. With my ear now on the outside wall of her stomach I could hear some of their compensation.

“Waaa me.” Must have been excuse me my giantess bellowed.

“Are they still struggling in there?”

“I think one still is.”

Another human voice said something but I couldn’t make it out. I inhaled the putrid air. My leg started to shake uncontrollably. Who was that woman? Why were they toying with her? She must have thought that they would spare her if she played along. She was going to be food for the German giantess soon enough.

“It’s kind of cruel, I guess. But it’s a bit of fun. I like the ones that keep on going. I wish I knew who they were in advance because they are the best snacks.” The way she said ‘snack’ reverberated in my head. Another gush of air pulled the stomach lining away from me. I could breath again. I pushed against the wall to let her know I was still there. I felt her hand press against me.

“Save me goddess. Please show me mercy.” I said. I didn’t think she would but she had acknowledged me. Maybe she could be plied.

“Oh my goddess, I can hear him.” The other giantess said. She was much closer now.

“Maybe I should put him out of his misery.” I heard my giantess say.

 “No, no, no! Save me!” I pushed back and forth on the wall of her stomach. I heard the bubbling again. It was going to happen again. It happened with a deafening roar around me, another burp. I held my breath and stayed still. Another wad of spit came down but this time there was no air. I heard rhythmic swallowing above me. No, it wasn’t air this time. She was drinking water.

Carnival Games by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

This chapter is mostly gentle. I broke it down into scenes. The second scene is a bit more violent and involves odours, you can skip that if it's not your thing. 

So, I heard this on a Planet Money episode once…

“Hey Kat – what’s the wifi password?” Sofie asked. The two women were on their beds with their heads bent over their phones. It was a standard Friday afternoon.

“Your phone finally arrived? You’ve been here for more than a month and it just came?”

“Yea, kind of annoying.”

“Wait until you get your first bill. Data is crazy expensive in Canada.” Katya said. She reached her arm over her bed to produce a slip of paper. “The password “BIGst3ppy” with big in all caps and a 3 instead of an e.”

“Thanks.” Sofie said. “Wait, how much is your phone bill here?”

“Like $95 a month. It fucking blows. I never realized how much paying for stuff sucks. Life was so much easier when we control all the money.”

Sofie didn’t pay much attention to Katya and continued to scroll through her various feeds. John wandered over to Katya’s bed. He announced his presence loudly, hoping that it would dissuade the young giantess from landing her feet near him.

“Your tea is ready!” John announced. He took a second breath. Heating the tea was done electrically but filling the cup was a manual process of pumping. A giant could simply pour the hot water from the kettle to her cup but what’s the point of a butler if you have to pour your own tea?

“Thank ya, John. Would you like to join us for tea. You certainly earned it, you’re going to be the strongest tiny in the country if you keep working with us.”

John climbed up the coffee table on a series of staples that Sofie had been kind enough to install for him.

“Can I ask you question?” John always tested the waters before speaking. Sometimes the two giantesses were happy for his company. Sometimes they would want nothing to do with tinies. John always tested their mood.

“Certainly.” Katya said.

“How does money work back in Europe? Is it like here? How do you have control over it?”

“Oh! I actually just listened to a podcast about this.”

“Good thing. I actually have no idea how Lotteriegeld works.” Sofie said.

“In Russia, we have the rublya. John, do you know what the gold standard was?”

“Kinda.”

“A couple decades ago all of your money used to be redeemable in gold. Well, actually, it was American dollars which you could get gold for. So, paper money was a stand in for something with intrinsic value. We have a similar thing in Europe called the lottery system. Every week there is national lottery, if your name gets picked then you have three months before you are given over the giantess order. Your chances of getting picked depend on your age and gender but you can lower your odds with essentially a reverse lottery ticket that decreases your odds of getting picked.”

“Okay, so it’s like a tax.”

“Sort of. The Central Giant Bank gets this money but it also does central banky things like printing more money. Your banks can change the rate the money is created. But our banks control how much money there is overall. They dial in inflation by picking how many tributes there are.”

“My sister just sent me an article about that.” Sofie said holding up her phone. “She says that it’s good that I’m in Canada since they had to decrease the lottery pool anyways. Apparently, the flu season is really bad this year. The lower house asked that the lottery shrink in size so that people could have more money to spend.”

“That’s what my podcast was saying. Form our perspective, it’s deflation because we get less tribute and money. But for the tinies, it’s inflationary because they have more money.” Katya said.

“Okay, so if I were living in Russia – I would have to pay a weekly tax to avoid being made into tribute. What does tribute do?”

“It’s similar to what you’re doing. Some people become servants, others get assigned to positions in administration, some are used for giantess services, and about half get eaten. Depends on where you get assigned in the screening process.”

“Do most people spend themselves poor avoiding this fate? Like are their homeless people who have jobs but dump all their money into the lottery?”

“Homeless people? We’re not absolute monsters – no! Every giant and tiny alike has access to a home, food, and medicine. We want people to be mostly free and happy, if they aren’t chosen by the lottery. If someone spends every rublya on the lottery, they’re still okay.”

“But most don’t. It’s a risk in life but if you spent every penny trying to eliminate every risk, you’d be paralyzed in fear every day.”

John sat with this idea for a moment. Sofie continued scrolling through her phone. Katya sat-up in her bed and kicked her feet onto the table just in front of John.

“John – have you heard anything about this protest?” Sofie was holding her screen up to the table. It was the size of billboard. John took a few seconds getting oriented to the massive facebook page in front of him, then he saw it,

Enough is Enough – Tell the Government to Send These Giants Home

400 Attending; 1,132 Interested

These random attacks have to stop. There is no reason for us to tolerate these two giantesses in our country. Tell Justin Trudeau to use the army and force these monsters out of our city…

“Can’t say that I have. I haven’t really had time to go much else besides this shelter.”

“My mother sent it to me in a text, ‘I see that you’re not causing any trouble. :P’” Sofie said.

“Do you think we should go? When is it?”

“It’s tomorrow at 3pm. I think we should go. Maybe we could protest signs.”

“I’ve got it ‘If you can read this sign, you should start running!’” Katya said, her hands mimicking the place of the sign.

“Here’s one, ‘I will listen to your protests – in my stomach.’” Sofie said while trying to stifle a laugh.

“I think you should just go for a power move. A poster that just says ‘RUN’” John said.

‘That’s the best one. I like it.” Katya said. She took a sip of her tea and tapped the table beside John with her foot as a sign of approval.

“Are you going to the carnival tonight?” Sofie asked.

“Yea, I was going to pick up Joe. Are you?”

“Yep, Lizzy asked me to help her with a fundraiser for her concrete canoe club. Apparently, I’m going to be a climbing wall.”

“That’s amazing. I can’t wait to see how they have you rigged up.” Katya finished her tea. She half stood up with her head crouched below the low ceiling. “I should probably go pick him up now.”

An unwelcome visitor…

“Did you hear that, Cindy?” Marco said. He grabbed a potted plant that had fallen from a windowsill.

“Why would she be coming over here? Don’t they just stay near the university?” Cindy replied.

The footfalls came slower than normal walking speed. There was enough time to catch whatever had fallen from the previous before the next. But each new footfall was noticeable closer and more violent.

Stomp. A short pause followed. CRUNCH. A hedge row collapses.

Stomp. A door slams on the next block.

Stomp. A car alarm whines. CRUNCH. A car alarm stops.

She was right in front of their house. From the living room window they could see the heel of her foot, which had just made their neighbour’s smart car disappear beneath it. She wasn’t moving at all though. Her calf pulled in slightly and then relaxed. The couple had new clues about what her intentions were over than her foot and ankle.

“Why is she right here!” Cindy exclaimed.

“Shhh shhh. We should get to the basement.” Marco said trying to sound confident.

“No, we should go out the backdoor.”

“What if she sees us? It’s better to treat this like a potential earthquake.” Marco’s words were cut off by the earthquake. The floor rumbled beneath them. Marco grabbed onto a railing, while Cindy was thrown onto floor. She instinctively threw her hands over her head. The shaking was followed by a creaking the emanated from their outer walls. Then nothing.

“Basement.” Marco said while getting up. He reached his hand out for Cindy whose hands were shaking over her head. The creaking started again. Everything shook from one side and then the other. Marco was thrown onto the ground with Cindy. Their chandelier fell in another room. Was the giantess sitting on their house, Marco wondered? Why would she do that?

All was quiet for a moment. Marco kicked large glass shards out of the way. Cindy grabbed his arm and followed behind him. The next round of shaking was less violent. Marco abandoned trying to kick out the glass. He picked Cindy up and walked over the glass. There was no time to waste.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

The giantess farted. Shards of glass blasted inwards on the second floor of the house. She was definitely sitting on their house. The rhythmic shaking began again. Marco lost his grip on this wife. He tried to give her a push so that she wouldn’t land on the glass. She landed hard none the less. Breathing hard Cindy began to gag on the smell.

“We need to go to the basement. She’s going to crush- ack ak ha.” Marco tried to stammer out the rest of his sentence. But his lungs were filled with the giantess’ gas. He looked at his wife. She was hyperventilating. Her breathing now punctuated with an attempt to gag, a cough, and then a hard, deep breath. Marco grabbed her hands. As soon as she was up, he began pulling her to the basement. His lungs were burning. The air was heavy and humid. Each breath was dense, resisting being breathed. Each inspiration was punished with the tinge of her gas. The musty air draped around them.

The door to the basement was swinging wildly with the movement of the giantesses’ butt. Her butt had full control over the fate of their house. Marco was able to hold the door open and his girlfriend made it down the stairs by herself. The door slammed behind them. The walls let out a long groan.

The giantess had stood up. The fart was not part of her original plan but sometimes nature can’t be held off. She wondered how the house occupants were faring against her little toot.

Meet the parents…

I heard Katya coming towards my parent’s house. I had agreed to hang out with them and my sister for Thanksgiving before arranging my date with Katya. Katya insisted on coming to pick up and seemed eager to meet my parents. I was not keen on this. Having your girlfriend meet your parents is awkward enough. Having your parents meet your giant girlfriend with a reputation for mischief was a terrifying prospect, but here we are.

I had texted Katya to tell her the approximate shape and colour of my house. I figured street address wouldn’t really work for her. Still, I ran to the front door to go try to wave her down. There was a crash after her last step. I paused at door to look out the front window. She had sat down on our neighbour’s house. I probably shouldn’t have told her about the dispute my parents had been having with them. Next thing I know I heard shattering glass. My heart was racing. Katya was still fine, right? She hadn’t decided to give up the friendly act and go on a rampage. I wasn’t dating Queen Kong. Right?

“Katya!” I shouted as I stepped out. She gave me a smile. Her hands came down on my front lawn as she readjusted her position.

“I don’t think the Jones family will be bothering you anytime soon.”

I wanted to tell her that this was out of order but I got distracted. I felt horrified at what she had just done but she seemed to pay no mind. She was sporting a broad smile like she had just given me a bouquet of flowers. Crushing houses seemed to be a similar level of gesture to her. Her bubbly appearance put me off balance.

“Yea, I suppose not. I hope they’re okay.”

“I don’t think I roughed them up too much, should be fine.” She looked over her shoulder and gave a small shrug. “Are those your parents?”

I looked behind me. My dad was standing in the door with both hands braced on its frame. Mom was behind him with her hands on his shoulder. I made eye contact with my mom and gave them a subtle ‘come on’ sign with my hand.

“This is dad, Glenn, and my mother, Karen. Mom, Dad, this is Katya.” I said as I saw them tentatively step out of the door. My mom waved and Katya gave a small smile back.

“Can she hear us?” My mom asked.

“I definitely can. How are you Mrs. Gustafson?” Katya asked.

“I’m well. Glad to have Joe back for Thanksgiving.” My mom said. Her voice still sounded tense nut she forced through the small talk.

“I’ve always wanted to try American, sorry Canadian Thanksgiving. I’ve learned you folks don’t like being confused for each other.”

“Yes, you should be careful about that one, eh?”

Okay, Dad was being Dad. This situation was salvageable. Small talk is being executed and no one is thinking too much about Cindy and Marco cowering under my girlfriend’s ass.

“Do you have a holiday like Thanksgiving in Russia?” My mom asked.

“Yes, we do. It’s called Obzhynky, which translates to something like harvest festival. We celebrate it in late September, early fall. It has a similar vibe, but I think your thanksgiving would be improved with more colourful wreaths and flowers like we have back home.”

“Do you do anything special for ob-zj-hi-nike?”

“It’s less about family and more about community. Us, giantesses, go out to the small towns and there are parades to celebrate the harvest. Since the soviet times, we spend a couple of days working with the villagers before the main feast. At the feast, there are a lot of games. My mother told me that in soviet days most of these games were banned but I grew up with them.”

“That’s nice. We play a lot of games here. Card games are big in our family. What kind of games do you play at home?” My mom was being sweet. She had wandered closer to Katya but my Dad stayed in place. It was hard to find a natural position around her. One arm lined the edge of the driveway, her cleavage was at then end, and most of the driveway was taken up by her other arm that was supporting her face. It felt normal to approach closer to her face, but if I went too close, I couldn’t even see her eyes anymore.

“We play a lot of games with the village children. Mostly those games are about getting them use to us. We bounce them on our stomachs, let them climb over us, and play a version of tag where they try to avoid being blocked by our hands.

“At then end of the feast, the last bushels of grain are given to us along with a tribute. In old times, these were beautiful young, men. The Soviets banned this but now we do this with volunteers from the village who tend to be older men now. We take the volunteers back to our families and play games with them. Usually it’s a betting game between my sisters and I. We will make teams and two will compete at cards or wrestling or some game of skill. The other sisters take a volunteer who belongs to the other team. Whichever sister wins, her teammate swallows.”

“Swallows?” My mom asked. She had been approaching Katya but stopped to look back at Dad.

“Yea, eating them’s part of the game. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be a betting game. It’s good fun and they’re volunteers so they must be okay with it.”

My mom looked over at the Jones’ house. The pause was going on for a long time.

“I think Katya and I should head out. I’ll be home late.”

“Okay, bye Joe.” My mom said. Her and Dad marched back into the house. The blinds were dropped as I stepped into Katya’s hands. I still hadn’t gotten use to the feeling of helplessness of being clasped in someone’s hands. But eventually, I made it back to the familiar perch of her shoulder.

“Sorry, if that was awkward. I thought I was doing well but then your mother really shut down.” Katya said.

“Yea, I think you kind of freaked her out when you said that you swallow people.”

“Surely, she knows that giantesses do that? I know it’s not pleasant for tinies, so that’s why I only told her about the volunteers.”

“I think that still makes people uncomfortable. Any eating of anyone will make most people upset.”

“Does it make you uncomfortable?” She turned her head over to me and stopped walking. I watched the words leave her lips. I tried to look her in the eye but from my vantage, she tilted her head to vetter look at me.

Did it make me uncomfortable? Yes, of course. But it wasn’t a dealbreaker for me. Does that make me a bad person? If I can overlook evil, am I not at least complicit? But I could and I liked Katya. If I could make her stop, I would try. But this wasn’t the time to do it. The question was more about validation that I felt comfortable around her. And I did. I felt warm and protected by her.

“It kinda does.” I said. There was a pause and I knew that I had to continue, “But I’m trying not to be judgemental. You come from a different place, with different customs. They might be strange to me but I feel safe with you. And I try to look past those differences to the beautiful girl in front of me. And below and above me, I guess.”

She laughed. I was relieved. She continued walking. There was the sudden sound of cars moving again that had been stopped by Katya’s pause.

“I want you to feel safe with me, Joe. I think you’re pretty cute and I hate for you to think I was a monster.” She reached out her arm and pointed into the distance at a Ferris wheel, “Is that where we are going?”

“Yep. I guess you don’t really have to learn directions, when you can just see everything from up here.”

“Yea.” She laughed, “It’s too easy for me.”

At the pace Katya was going it looked like we would be there in no time. As I saw the carnival grounds get a closer, I was struck with a thought – how can she move this fast? I looked down and leaned to the side to see the ground under her breasts. I reflexively grabbed her shirt with both hands for security. She was cruising expertly through the streets. Planting the ball of one foot onto a side street, and then stepped wide to take advantage of a traffic light that had just changed. She was reading the streets like it was her second nature.

Then I saw her misjudge. Well, actually, it wasn’t her fault. Someone had made Pittsburgh Left. Katya couldn’t react in time and her pinky toe crashed through the cars engine. She paused only briefly to nudge the car off the road, then continued at pace. The casualness caught me off guard. I wanted to point out to Katya that she needed to exchange information with the car driver. But this was routine for her. Would I stop if kicking a car out of the way was no more effort than a lego brick? Should I really be with someone who seems to respect other people as much as lego men?

Let’s play a game…

The Thanksgiving carnival was a lot bigger than in previous years. They had set-up a Ferris wheel and rides that had never really been part of it before. I wondered why but then I saw Sofie. She was sitting cross-legged in an empty parking lot with ropes hanging down from both of her shoulders. There were two people scurrying around on her shoulders. I guess the travelling shows figured that with two giantesses they could make a killing.

Katya carried me over to Sofie’s station. It became obvious that there was no way for her to get into the fare without squashing lots of people. Instead, she slowly made her way around the outskirts of the fare grounds. When we finally made it over to Sofie, she placed me on the ground.

“They’re really putting you to work, Sof.” Katya said. Sofie responded by slowly moving her arm and giving us the ‘wait a minute’ sign. I turned on my microphone, which connected to Katya’s earpiece.

“Why can’t she talk?” I asked Lizzy, who was manning the ticket booth for the Titaness Climbing Adventure.

“Her chest shakes too much when she talks. She was talking during the beginning of the show but a bunch of climbers lost their balance and gripped onto the ropes for dear life.”

“Wait, so you’ve really conscripted Sofie as a living climbing wall?” Katya asked.

“Yes.”

“That’s hilarious. Hopefully, she is making you good money.” Katya laughed and slapped Sofie on the back. The people on ropes went swinging but Sofie reached her hand under them to stop the swinging.

Sofie was somehow more imposing sitting down. Her crossed legs were an imposing valley, her body was wide enough for two people to be crawling up it on ropes, her face was still obscured by the distance from the ground. Robyn and another fellow were on her shoulders controlling the lines. The two people climbing up her, were on the most difficult part of the ascent – scaling the under side of her boobs.

“So, the Sofie ride isn’t that doable for me. I’m already taller than her, so this seems like a snooze fest. What else can be do at the carnival?” Katya looked around.

“Hey! You know that I’m taller.” Sofie chimed in then immediately grabbed to the two climbers who were now spinning on their ropes. She whispered down to them “Sorry.”

“What’s with the guy sitting over the water?”

“That’s a dunk tank. You pay for a chance to throw a ball at a target and make him fall in.” Lizzy answered.

“Sounds fun. Can you buy a ball for me, Joe?”

I went over to buy a ball for myself and Katya. The guy at the stand seemed uncomfortable. First, he offered me a free game. I told him it was fine, I’m happy to pay. Then he insisted on me having a free game if she, he pointed a large circle sweeping around Katya, stayed back.

“No, no, this ball is for her.” I answered. I put the ball in the air and jumped so that she could see. The fellow at the game, put my money in the register and then just left.

People get weird around Katya. I had been somewhat insulated from this fear because the whole university was more or less used to her. But outside of that environment it was turbulent. Still, I carried on. I took my shot and missed.

“How could you miss? You’re like 15cm away from the target.” Katya teased.

“Yea, but by your measurements I’m like 3cm tall. If you think it’s easy, you try. I bet you can’t even see the target.”

Katya was admittedly having trouble. She was kneeling beside Sofie’s both and was bent over to reach the dunk tank. She reached her arms out and her forearm was roughly in line with the dunk tank. Her forearm was longer than the whole set-up. She turned her palm upwards expectantly and I tossed the tiny ball into her waiting hands.

“Hmmm…” She evaluated the situation. With her other hand she plucked the ball up between two of her fingers. She raced her hand back and forth until her hand went down the path. At the last second, maybe 2’ in front on the target, she parted her fingers and the ball hit the target. She was rewarded with a satisfying splash.

 “That feels like cheating.” I said.

“I don’t see a ref. I used a ball to make the guy fall in, I won.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

I looked over and saw the two climbers were being lowered back down. Robyn was gathering up the extra rope. Katya asked if she needed a hand and Robyn placed the ropes into Katya’s hand before stepping onto it herself.

“Are there any games we can all do together?” Katya asked.

“I’ve been watching the Ferris wheel all day. Honestly, it looks super fun. Too bad that it’s the size of a bicycle tire.” Sofie said.

“I want to go do karaoke.” Lizzy said.

Karaoke was on the other side of the compound. Robyn, Lizzy, and I climbed into Sofie’s hand. Sofie and Robyn skirted around the carnival grounds until they reached the stage. A woman belting out Sweet Caroline stopped when we approached. She put the mic on the ground and left. The wordless song continued on without her. Lizzy, somehow indifferent to the situation, went up and continued with the song.

Watching Lizzy sing, I realized that she took the giantess’ presence a lot differently than the rest of us. I found Katya fascinating. It was exciting to get to know a giantess and be close with one. Katya was fun to be with and I felt the excitement of new relationship energy around her. But I wish she were less bashful. I feel bad every time someone is scared by her (or eaten by her). Lizzy, on the other hand, seems to revel in it. She loves the vicarious power that being Sofie’s favourite gives her. She finished her set to the applause of the four of us, only. But Sofie’s clapping was louder than a whole crowd’s.

“Who is next?” Lizzy asked.

“You should go Katya. I’ve heard your singing voice. It’s lovely” Sofie said.

“But I don’t know any of the songs. When I sing in English, I stumble over myself.”

“Why don’t you sing something in Russian?” Robyn said. I told her that she should do it as well. Eventually Katya relented and sang.

Her voice stopped everything in the fare grounds. The song started low and all of the rumbles of the mechanical equipment were drowned out. Everyone stopped to watch this giant, beautiful lady sing. No one could hear anything else, anyways. Then she did something I had never heard before. Her singing became polyphonic, holding two harmonies at once. Her voice went up and down with an ethereal whistle happening with every change of tone.

I fell into a trance. I watched her lips move with the words and could see nothing else. Each whistle and hum rattled my body. I felt her voice tense and then release my muscles in a cascade down my back. I could think of nothing but her. My posture straightened; the words of her song caused my spine to tingle. My ears felt warm as though they had just been blessed.

She finished her song and sat back. Her cheeks were red as she realized everyone was watching her. She covered her mouth and looked away. The entire carnival ground erupted in cheers.

“That was AMAZING.” Sofie said over the cheers.

Later when Katya took me home, I told her that I understood better why people volunteered as tribute even with the risks. Listening to her sing was a quasi-religious experience. My perception of her had changed as the indelible feeling of hope glistened her singing voice. It was like a drug.

“Maybe that’s why I’m not as used to the afraid reaction here. Where I am from, everyone has grown up with these songs and the feeling that you describe.” Katya said.

End Notes:

Next chapter, Katya and Sofie go to a protest. 

Protest by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

This chapter has more violence and cruelty. Also, a bit of philosophy about the whole state of the world. This chapter contains vore, sex, insertion. 

It was a cold October morning. Sofie stretched her toes out beyond the edge of covers and looked over to Katya’s side of the room. She was delighted to see a hot cup of tea already on the table.

“John! You’re so sweet.” She said in a hushed tone, seeing that Katya was still asleep.

“I know Canadian winter can be unpleasant. I also have the heater hoses blowing into your slippers right now.”

“Seriously, you’re the best.”

Sofie felt absolutely pampered putting on her slippers. She sat up and let her bed sheets hang over her like a toga. Katya began to stir while Sofie looked through her social media. She had a LiveInvader notification for an event – the anti-giantess protest was today.

Katya sat up in her bed. He hair was a wreck – her long strands of hair, normally in braid where spread out in all directions. She seemed less bother by the cold, wearing just her shorts and no top. She squinted wearily, her problem was that it was impossible to sleep after sunrise in the shelter.

“Hey Katya, it looks like the protest is today. Maybe we should lay low today. I invited Robyn, Lizzy, and Joe over for a night-in.”

“What do you mean? I thought we were gonna go.” Katya sipped her tea. “Is this Earl Grey? John, how are you so good at this?”

“Thank you, kindly. A girl’s night sounds lovely. I could run out and grab several drums of nail polish and give you gals a pedi.” John was not a foot guy.  But he was the kind of guy who could see the trouble that 200 protestors and two giantesses could get into. He knew his job was to be the man on the inside, brokering peace through appeasement.

“Don’t you think it’s a little bold? We’d just be causing trouble for the sake of causing trouble.”

“You think we should tolerate this, though? We’re never going to win over the broad public but we can make them submit.”

“I rather like making friends here though. Yesterday was a good time. I loved watching their curiosity and fear mix when little folks tried to climb me. And I like our friends. We don’t have to be our parents, you know. We can just chill out.”

Katya pulled out her phone, she zoned out of the conversation for a bit. John pointed out the sea-cans of fruit that had arrived to Sofie. She poured out a small helping, of about 150lbs, for John and then emptied the cans directly into her mouth. John appreciated the thoughtfulness, but always had to work around the smallest size increment for the giants was about 50lbs.

“Okay, okay. Would you be okay if we went and didn’t hurt anyone?” Katya asked.

“That would be better but I’m still not sure it’s a good idea.”

“Tell me, honestly, do you not want to blow off some steam? It’ll be fun. We just tease them and let everyone go, yea?”

Sofie offered a weak agreement. Katya slid out of bed and went into the corner of the shelter. She pointed her phone at Sofie and told her to look away. Sofie asked what she was doing.

“There’s a second part to my plan. It turns out these idiots don’t have any op-sec. I was able to join their discord server and see what they’re doing. I told them that I was an undergrad who has been sneaking into the shelter. I sent the photo as proof but told them that the other info I have is too sensitive to be shared online and needs to be in person. I’ll arrange a meeting with them tonight and we can capture them. Take them out of the picture and the problem goes away.”

“But the gang is coming over tonight.” Sofie protested.

“Maybe tonight is the night to have a circe party? Let’s initiate them into our way of life. Treat them like equals to us. We live their way, they try to live our way. It’s cultural exchange.”

“You were able to get circe?” Sofie bit her lip. “It’s been so long, I could really go for some. And if we share the circe, maybe it will be less off putting?”

“That’s the spirit. Text Lizzy and see if she’s in.”

“Okay… but do you still want to go to the protest?”

Katya sat down on the bed beside Sofie. Katya grabbed her forearm lightly and looked Sofie in the eyes. Sofie wanted to melt. Katya was so pretty and her deep green eyes were so inviting.

“Come on, girl. Let’s have a little bit of fun. We’re allowed to have fun. And besides, it’s not as much fun doing this alone. I love watching you tease these people.”

“Okay, I’ll go with you.” Katya leaned in for a hug. The hug was quick but Katya’s strong arms squeezed Sofie tight.

“Marvellous.”

Let’s see how this whole non-violence thing works out…

The tension among the protestors was high. Three people at the podium had been addressing the crowd but they tensed up as the rhythmic shaking began. A shaking that could only be caused by one thing. The crowd was also silent. People at the edges began to exit. Music from the AV equipment continued to play.

“What are we even going to do?” Sofie whispered into Katya’s ear.

“We are just going to have a talk, all right? Follow my lead.”

The two giantesses found the crowd in a park just outside of downtown. Sofie stopped on the avenue that ran parallel to the park. Katya stepped over the park to the other side. Her shadow covered most of the participants, whose sky was temporarily Katya’s jeans. The silent crowd regained its energy. Some ran into the wooded area, others for the parking lot. Katya responded by sitting down. She stretched out her legs blocking multiple exits routes and motioned for Sofie to sit down.

“Hello.” Katya said. “You folks at the podium have a microphone, right? Perhaps we could have a little chat about your grievances. That’s what you wanted right?”

Jonah was the closest to the microphone. Sweat dripped down his face onto the collar of his shirt. He looked at the two giantesses about 100m in front of him. The crowd he had gathered were running between the feet of the two giantesses. This exodus stopped when one giantess stretched her foot out. She stroked the other giantess’ foot. Jonah watched their demeanour. He knew that in difficult situations it was best to try to reach deep into someone’s motivations. But the giantesses appeared to be here for fun. There wasn’t going to be a winning strategy

“Hello.” Jonah said.

“Ooh, someone will actually speak to us. What’s your name?” Katya asked.

“Jonah.”

“And what would you like to say to us, Jonah?”

“Well… I would like it if… if you would treat us with more respect.” His statement was greeted with no action from either giantess. “I know that you have killed people and I would like to ask you stop.”

“That’s well stated, Jonah. But I don’t quite see your position.”

“Well, Katya…” Jonah tried to use her name in reply. He knew her name, everyone did but maybe he could flex back against her tone. “In a society, we all have to live together. Your society has a way of doing things, and our culture has a different way. I would hope that you keep the peace so that we can all get along.”

Jonah was feeling empowered. His two colleagues were now standing with hands on each of his shoulders. The 100 or so people left in the park were left with nothing to do but spectate. A wall of legs formed an impenetrable boundary to their freedom.

“Let me level with you here. Back in Ancient Greece there was a fight between two rival societies. Athena and her crew of ships had captured the Island of Melos. The people of Melos asked that they be spared as they had no part in the quarrel between Athena and Archidamia. And do you know what happened to them, Jonah? The men of Melos became provisions for Athena during her campaign. She told the remaining women left in Melos that ‘the strong do as they will, while the weak suffer what they must.’

“We both know that life has no meaning. We titanesses, with the help of some human philosophers, have struggled with how to deal with this meaninglessness. But we can deliver a resolution for your people. Your submission to us alleviates the need to worry about nihilism. In Russia, the people know that their life ends in our hands. We provide for their needs during their life. I am your purpose. You don’t need to worry your little head about life’s problems. Leave that to me. All that is required in return is your submission.”

The woman behind Jonah spoke up. She was irate.

“Listen bitch, I don’t know who you to tell me that I am not in control of my life. I don’t need your condescension.” Jonah glared at her.

“Do you know what’s delightful? You’re arguing for what you want. But I am arguing for what is already so. What is just nature. If I tell you to grovel, you will do so. There isn’t a choice for you to make. My advice to you is that you should just accept reality.”

“I think we have gotten as far in this discussion as we could. I, personally, have a lot to think about. Will you allow us to leave and think about what you have said?” Karen’s outburst had increased the tension in the room. Her passion was admirable, but Jonah knew he was negotiating a hostage situation. Outbursts like that can cost hostages.

“Certainly, I wouldn’t to stand in the way of the rest of your Sunday. But I think the woman behind you needs one more lesson. If Sofie were to tell you to grovel before her titanic cock, you would do so because she is a superior being. It’s just nature. So, why don’t you step into my hand and make amends for disrupting the peace?”

Katya curled her toes into Sofie’s. Sofie blushed. Karen looked at her hands. Jonah whispered a hopeful message into her ear. What else could she do, she stepped into Katya’s hand.

“Katya, you can’t be –“ Sofie said before Katya cut her off.

“I think they need a demonstration of their place. And I respect Jonah too much to make such a demonstration lethal.” Katya leaned in, “I still remember what happened the first time I met you. That was amazing but I can tone it down. Put your feet flat on the ground, will you?”

Katya deposited the small woman in front of Sofie’s toes. She could see over Sofie’s big toe but just barely. The thought of her toe plowing into her like a truck made Karen sweat.

“Just so you understand today’s lesson, give each of Sofie’s toes a submissive little kiss and we will be on our way.”

Karen looked back at the giantess. Katya’s eyes nudged her expectantly back to Sofie’s feet. She bent forward and kissed the toe. Sofie curled her toes away. The change took Karen off balance but Sofie returned back.

“Sorry.” Sofie said reflexively. The woman continued her task.

Sofie did feel a slight pulse in her pants. But it wasn’t the submission of the woman at her feet, it was the dominance of the woman who had put her there. She imagined Katya’s rock-solid posterior grinding into her face and the taste of Katya’s cum on her tongue. What was going on, she couldn’t be falling for Katya. There was enough drama today already.

Karen was placed back onto the podium. Katya helped Sofie up. She stepped over the park and the two giantesses left.

“You don’t really believe that might makes right thing, do you?” Sofie asked.

‘Isn’t it self-evident?” Katya responded. She reached out onto the table and grabbed a chocolate. The chocolates were the size of minivans, or about two-bites from Katya’s perspective. A feat of chocolate manufacturing, though the inside an airy milky froth.

“I don’t think that it is self-evident. That way of looking at our existence makes us sound like parasites. Being a parasite can be enjoyable and easy – but more is achieved from working together. As wise as the Athenians are claimed to be, their leadership was still brutal. Better than the Spartans but so many lived in bondage that it hampered their society. It wasn’t until the enlightenment and the idea of a social contract that we began to profit as giantesses and as humans. The social contract allowed us both to thrive. We could take that away but the material development of the humans that we rely on would be cast away as well.”

“You sound like a Bolshevik.”

“Pfff… don’t start that with me. Of anyone, you should know better.”

“The Bolsheviks still ate people and still perpetuated domination. They did so under a red banner but the fundamental nature of our relationship with humans didn’t change.” Katya’s phone glowed beside her. She glanced at the message, then back at Sofie.

“But the Bolsheviks did change things. They weren’t perfect but for the first time in Europe humans negotiated with giantesses. They collaborated. Certainly, the affair was much more bloody than it needed to be but it was harbinger of where we are now. Of course, I’m also not a benevolent titaness. You know me, but I think working together is better. Besides – do you really want me to be your only friend here or do you want the companionship of our little crew?”

“I mean, I do like your companionship but I’ll have you know I’m also quite popular on Discord.”

Katya shook her phone for effect. She had indeed been busy on Discord posing as MsKittyKat97. She was in a private message with the three protest leaders that she had been messing with earlier in the day. She told them that she had conclusive evidence of Bus #22 and #19 had gone missing because of the giantesses. In fact, she claimed, she had a video of them ripping apart one of the buses. Katya’s story was too convincing and of course it was because it was entirely true. She convinced the three leaders to meet her after sunset at a bar in an industrial district of town. One that had several story high warehouses and few pedestrians on Sunday.

“So, are you in for this or are we supposed to have a vote on capturing these three?” Katya asked, showing the chat to Sofie.

“I said that we have an obligation to be productive with humans. I never said anything about a duty to individual humans. Let’s do it.”

Cat and Mouse

The night air was crisp. Leaves swirled around the two giantess’s sandals as they walked through the night. Giantess bodies naturally ran quite hot, which meant the cool air felt like aloe placed on sunburned skin. There was no crunching of leaves, only of the errant tree branches that reached too far into the street.

“You remember the hand signals that I taught you?” Katya asked. Sofie was lagging behind checking her phone. “Hey! Cut that light!”

“Do we really have to play girl scouts for this?”

“Show me your hand signals. And yes, we do. There are two exits and we need to cover them. We don’t need these trouble makers to get out. ‘Playing girl scouts’ is a very serious thing back in St. Petersburg. We survived the siege by being smart.”

“Okay, okay. This is hide, forward, look there, and abort. Yea?”

“Thank you.’ Katya made an exasperated face. “You see that building. Go lie down beside it until you hear me talking. Then go take the back of the building that I’m facing. There’s an exit by some dumpsters.”

“Yes, comrade.” Sofie raised sharp salute, while bulging her eyes out.

Katya pulled off her toque and slid her phone into it. She opened Discord and texted Jonah. They were already there. Katya put her toque back, noted that Sofie was in hiding, and very tenderly took short steps. A lone car came down the avenue she was on. Katya lifted her foot over the street and the car passed underneath. The driver’s heart missed a beat when he saw her foot dangling over the street behind him. Slowly, Katya brought it down. Then, she brought the rest of her body down into a crawling position.

She could see the light of the tavern. It was in the basement of an old-fashioned office building made of cobblestone and brick. She could see them, but they could not see her. Katya made her way to the front of the building. She ran her finger down the stairwell to pop open the door. Those inside screamed at the sudden intrusion. She slid forward brought her lips over the front exit.

“Hello, again, Jonah.” Katya said breathily. She looked over and saw Sofie scurrying towards the back of the building. “Want to come out and have another chat?”

The room was silent except for the ambient electroswing that was playing on the speakers. The bartender cut the music, then scampered into the back room. Jonah looked his two colleagues. He knew immediately that he had been tricked. He pointed to the backdoor that the bartender had just used.

“Leaving so soon, Jonah?” Katya had brought her eye close to the door to peer in. “I see there are a few other patrons in there. I have no quarrel with you folks. If you would kindly bring me Jonah and his friends, I’ll be happy to leave in peace.”

Katya loved playing cat and mouse. A man from the other table stood up and walked over to Jonah. Katya watched as they exchanged some words that she could not actually make out. It appeared the man was beseeching Jonah to give himself up, but no one from Jonah’s table moved.

The bar tender opened the back door. Then he let the door slam shut. He had caught a glimpse of Sofie’s hands resting on either side of the door. He took a sharp breath in and walked swiftly away from the door. He hoped that he was far away enough to avoid the giantess’ probing finger, should they come exploring. He walked over to the main area and put his hands on the other man who was with Jonah forcing him to stand up. The bar tender pointed to the door. Jonah motioned for everyone to just sit down.

“I’m waiting.” Katya was enjoying the show but knew that lingering too long could bring unwanted attention. The bar tender walked back to the bar, reaching over he produced a crowbar. The other patrons stood up around the bartender. That was more like it, Katya thought.

The three got up and pleaded for peace. Katya could hear the bartender shout “get out”. The three walked to the stairwell. Katya smiled as she reached her fingers down to them. The stairwell was too narrow for her to grab them. She balled her hand into a fist to crimple part of the exterior.

“Shit!” Sofie looked around the building. Katya’s hand had slipped and gone through part of the first floor. She tried to move her hand back but the building lurched. She grabbed the three with her free hand and shoved them into her short’s pocket.

“You might want to get out as well.” The remaining three patrons and the bartender didn’t need to be told. They ran out the back door. Sofie didn’t know if this was part of Katya’s plan. So, she grabbed the four of them and shoved them into her pocket as well. Katya moved her hand that was supporting the wall. The building lurched but didn’t fall. Katya got up and walked away briskly. Sofie followed.

“Did you want me to take the other four?”

“I wasn’t intending on it but I guess that ship has sailed.” Katya touched the bulge of people in Sofie’s pockets, then let her hand run softly along Sofie’s posterior.

“I think we had to take them anyway. It wasn’t too much of a mishap. Perhaps we should give my four some circe as well. Let them have a peaceful sacrifice.”

A party like no other…

Joe, Robyn, and Lizzy made their way over to the giantess’ shelter. Sam had stopped hanging out with them. Joe had heard that Sam was actually going to the anti-giantess protest today. Joe had intentionally decided to avoid checking the news today because of the protests. Best not to know, he thought. When they reached the door, they weren’t sure if it was safe to just go in. Lizzy called Sofie but she didn’t pick up. A minute later John answered the door and the followed him in. He pointed out yellow lines that were painted on the floor. He had installed them based on his observation of where Katya and Sofie normally didn’t tread.

“Hey guys!” Sofie exclaimed. She picked up Lizzy and gave her a kiss. It was a longer kiss, was she overdoing it? She put Lizzy down onto her bed and extended a hand to the others. Katya sat down at the foot of Sofie’s bed, with one leg up on the bed.

“Sofie and I were just pulling out the circe. I assume you all want to try it?”

“Can we? What’s it like?” Robyn asked. Katya placed a blue and green glass bong onto the bed. It was the size a bungalow. She placed a dark pink dried powder into the bottom chamber and set it on fire with sparks from a partially crushed car. There was a second chamber above that one with a person sized door cut out on one-side and a garage sized door on the other. The person sized door was open. Grey smoke and steam seeped out from that door as Katya took her first hit.

“It’s very calming. I get an earthy kind of vibe from it. Like I feel connected to the earth and plants. Sometimes it’s hallucinogenic. But I’ve never had a bad trip from it.” Katya said and then tried to stifle a cough. “If you want to try it, walk in the door. I’ll take a hit with all of you in it. I think one hit will more than do’ya.”

“Oh, and you might want to strip down a bit. It’s hot and wet in there.”

The three stripped to their underwear and climbed into the bong. The floor was hot and uncomfortable. Joe spotted some wooden slats at the other end and went to stand there. It was very much like a sauna. Joe looked out at the distorted figure of Katya on the other side. He watched as her lips pressed against the top. There was a roar of wind inside the bong. The hot steam washed over them. The heat drove them to breath faster. The dank air filled their lungs. All of them felt suddenly tired. Joe looked over to Lizzy afraid that he might be dying. Lizzy passed out before she noticed. Robyn grabbed Joe by the shoulder but then hunched over him. Joe fell unconscious a moment later. Katya tipped the bong over to the side and let the three fall onto the bed.

“I’ve never seen a tiny stay awake through a single hit. Meanwhile, I’m barely buzzed.” Katya said.

“You’re really enjoying the circe, eh Katya?”

“Sorry.” Katya said and passed the bong over to Sofie. The four people from the pub were on Sofie’s pillow hidden from the view of their friends. The three captives were held on the table under a plastic cup with a few holes poked into the top. The four on the pillow started to come to. Sofie leaned over towards them and spoke softly.

“How are you feeling?” She said.

“Pretty good, actually.” The bartender answered. He seemed to barely notice the giant face hanging above him. Instead, he was more fascinated by his hands which looked to him to be made of stained glass. He looked up to Sofie and was overcome with a feeling love.

“What are you going to do with us?” The bartender asked.

“Well, Katya and I were planning to play some games with you and our friends. At the end of the night we are going to eat you. How does that sound?”

“You’re going to eat us?”

“Yep.” Sofie smiled. The bartender smiled back at her.

“I’ve never experience anything like that before. That sounds like a journey. Will you be happy when you eat us?”

“I will be very happy.” Sofie said and took another hit. “Will you be happy when I eat you?”

“Yes! I can’t wait for it.”

“I’m glad the spice works as well here as it does back home.” Sofie said as she handed the bong back to Katya.

The haze began to lift as Joe woke up. He felt normal but if he focused on anything for too long, it began to sway and shimmer in an unnatural way. Neither of the girls were awake yet so he took his time to adjust. It was hard for him to stay focused on what was in front of him. He heard Sofie talking but couldn’t tell whom she was talking. He looked over to Katya and thought about her singing. He let his head fall back to the bed and wondered how it had even been constructed.

“This is wild.” Robyn said sitting up beside him. Katya took note of them rising and Joe sat up as well.

“You’re doing okay?” Katya inquired.

“Yea. Yea. Your face is shimmying around in space. Every time I blink it feels like you are showing a different emotion with your face.” Robyn answered. Katya picked up Joe.

“I don’t think I’ve said a proper hello to you yet. I’m really glad that you came. I’ve wanted to show you this drug for a while. Has the euphoria kicked in, yet?”

“Not yet. I don’t think I’ve peaked yet.”

While Katya looked after the others, Sofie set up for the ritual. She sprayed ash down onto the table and made it into a pentagram with her fingers. Licking her fingers, she picked up ash from the centre of the pentagram and create to circular arcs on either side. She pressed the nail of her thumb into the side of her finger and let a drop of blood fall onto the top peak of the pentagram. Finally, she placed the three captives into the pentagram. She lowered her eyes close to them. They stared back into her eyes. She told them that moving outside of the pentagram was a sacrilege. If they could not stay in the centre, she would crush their legs to keep them there. She retracted from the pentagram.

The three trapped in the pentagram stared at Sofie. Jonah held Karen. The other fellow had tears falling slowly down his eyes. They watched the giantess above them, she had been the more peaceful one earlier but now was threatening.

“Let the union of the earth, the sky goddess, and her people reign.” Sofie sat down on her bed across from the rest. She raised her hands to the sky and brought her hands down to the table. “Come join me in the feast that unites the people and the earth, Katya. I have set my own blood as the sacrifice for this ceremony.”

“I accepted your gift of three Lilliputians who have rebelled against the order set by our divine mother. I offer you four gifts in return. These four understand the ways of our universe and do not need to be compelled by the pentagram.”

“Blessings to you sister. May we never quarrel and be wise in the guidance of our realms.”

“Peace to you sister, always.” Sofie set the other four outside the pentagram on the table.

Joe sat quietly during this exchange on Katya’s thighs. He looked to Robyn and Lizzy but they returned back confused looks. He looked over to John, but John would not meet his gaze. Katya’s arm reached out to grab her car-lighter. She poured some circe onto a candle and ignited the wick. Joe said nothing for fear offending the ceremony. Joe couldn’t tell if it was the drugs but the pentagram seemed to glow. The black ash radiating an orange light vertically at its edges.

“Lizzy, Joe, John, and Robyn. You are invited to participate in this ceremony as fellow travellers. As friends of our goddess and people of the universal way. We have gifted you with our sacred spice and ask only in return that you keep this sacrament a secret from those who are not fellow travellers. Do you agree?” Sofie pronounced.

Katya looked down at them. She whispered that they should agree. Everyone spoke up with agreement.

“I hope that did put you off. Circe is a sacred herb for us. The ceremony that I just did was the equivalent of saying grace for you folks here. The sky goddess has given us a fun religion where we can celebrate and enjoy drugs and games. But we have to always be thankful for the magic that allows us to exist as giants. And show respect for the responsibility that means for us before we can partake in the fun.” Sofie said.

“She’s saying the religious stuff is done. Let’s get to the main event and then have fun together.” Katya said. She explained to them what this ceremony was for. The three in the pentagram could leave the pentagram but only if their next journey was going to be to one of their stomachs. She said that circe dulls the pain of digestion but that she wanted the three in the pentagram to feel it.

Joe looked at the three in the pentagram. He felt a knot in his stomach hearing Katya say that. But as he looked at the three in the pentagram they increasingly looked to him like demons. Their skin was burnt red and their haired rained down from their heads, matted and ugly. He looked up at Katya. She was perfect and radiant. He wanted the demons to leave and for Katya to be satisfied. He looked back at the demons in the pentagram, he saw a slimely, lime green acid rolling down their skin and burning it.

“So, I told Karen here that she should cower before Sofie’s cock. Shall we make that a reality?” Katya said as she sat down on the floor. Sofie blushed. Lizzy cheered for Sofie. The four from the pub yipped in agreement. So, she slid her panties down to her ankles. She picked up Lizzy and gave her a kiss.

“I’ll do it, if Lizzy agrees to also masturbate with me.”

Lizzy responded by dropping her underwear. Sofie kissed her again, letting her tongue run in between Lizzy’s legs. Joe and Robyn walked forward to see over the ledge. Sofie’s bulging cock was already poking through her shorts. Sofie was delighted watching her little girlfriend go. She leaned back as Katya picked up Karen and placed her on the head of Sofie’s dick.

A couple from the restaurant wandered to the edge of the table and shouted until they got Katya’s attention.

“We want to help too!” They exclaimed. Katya obliged and brought the pair to the base of Sofie’s shaft.

Sofie was over the moon. Each person had their legs draped over her cock like it was a large horse. She could hear Karen’s whimpering. She was not kissing her shaft but crying into it. The couple her shaft were making out and shifting their weight up and down. Sofie whimpered. She had not been this erect in a long time. She wanted to let loose from all the action but the feeble movements of the three on her cock but could quite get her there. She leaned forward and ran her tongue between Lizzy’s legs, hoping to distract herself. But Lizzy’s moans only made her harder. Sofie leaned over the bed and put her face into her blankets to hide her whimpering.  

“Do you mind if I help the poor girl out, Joe? I’d love to show you what I would do to you, if I had the chance.” Katya said.

Joe was awash in sexual stimulus. His own member was firm listening to the sexual whimpering and watching Lizzy get herself off. He thought about riding that cock back into Katya’s vagina. He imagined being immersed deep with her scent once again. He looked at the shrieking woman on Sofie’s dick and wanted her gone. After a long pause while his high brain figured it out, he gave his approval.

Katya ran her hands down Sofie’s back and slid her hips back. Sofie’s member enlarged at her touch. The couple making out had changed positions to accommodate. The woman had slid forward, wrapping her arms and legs for stability. Her partner was behind her in a similar position but he was rimming her.

Katya ran her tongue down the underside of Sofie’s shaft. She swirled her tongue at the base of the head and went down the shaft once more. She brought her lips up to Sofie’s balls worked her lips up over to the couple, which she sucked off from their position. She swirled them in her mouth before trapping on her bottom row of teeth. She pushed them under the head of the penis and enclosed her mouth around the terrified woman. She went back and forth with the three people trapped between her teeth and the shaft. She cupped Sofie’s head with her tongue and worked it until she felt a series of short pulses.

Katya sucked back the three tiny people as she brought her head back. The stream of cum sprayed into them. Katya’s spit had made it difficult for them to breath but now their faces and bodies were coated with hot cum. They cleared their eyes only for there to be a second spray. Katya swallowed one of the couple involuntarily along with Sofie’s load. She swallowed the other two individually. Sofie sat back on the ground and caught her breath. Katya coughed and wiped a bit of dribble from her face.

“You’re going to eat those four as well?” Robyn asked.

“Yea, they’re also high. I think they are going to have a good journey.”

Katya brought her face over the two remaining.

“You want to be eaten, right?” Katya said with her mouth hanging over them. “I guess I should have asked the couple but they seemed like they really wanted to be in my mouth, so…”

“Yes!” The bartender exclaimed. “I want to feel the bubbling warmth of your stomach. I want you to feel whole. I want to be a part of you.”

Katya smiled. She brought her mouth below the table. She held her tongue over her teeth, looking expectantly at the two. With little hesitation they walked out. They tentatively stepped onto the slippery tongue beneath them. Katya brought them back into her mouth and held them there. She grabbed the last two from the pentagram and gave them to Sofie. Sofie did the same as Katya.

The two giantesses sat beside each other on the floor, enjoying the feeling of the little people in their mouths. Katya’s meal was exploring her mouth. She could feel them putting their hands in the spaces between her teeth. The other felt like he was humping her tongue. Sofie’s two were fighting for their way out. Sofie would let them fight their way forward. Then she would drag them back with her tongue and give them a nibble with her molars. She was going to play this game until they ran out strength.

On the bed, the three of them were daydreaming as they peaked on the drugs. Joe was still horny from watching his girlfriend go. He wanted to get into her vagina.

“You can get yourself off if you want. I don’t mind.” Robyn said.

“I’m waiting until Katya is done.” Robyn looked over at Katya who had her eyes closed, focused on the two prey in her mouth.

“God, that would be so much fun. Could you imagine feeling people helplessly fighting against your tongue.” Robyn said. She slid her hands into her panties. “None of you would be safe, if I were a giantess.”

Katya swallowed her two. Sofie swallowed one but held the other in the side of her mouth.

“Is that right, Robyn?” Sofie said. “Let me be you vicariously. What would you have me do with this one?”

Sofie opened her mouth to let Robyn see the struggling man. He was demoralized, bloody at points but still lucid.

“I would really taste him and then I would uh… let him have some air before his trip.”

Sofie sucked violently on the man. She let him slip between her lips and then suck him back in for effect. After moaning she opened her mouth and let the man recover before swallowing.

“And that is the first sacrifice to the titaness Robyn.” Sofie said.

“You all look like you’re ready to get this orgy started. Are there any objections?” Katya said.

None where heard.

“How do you want to do this, Sofie?”

“Why don’t you sit on my face and we let everyone pick where they want to go. Joe. Your girlfriend. You pick fist.” Sofie was hesitant to so openly share her fantasy but Katya got up with no hesitation. She stood up on Sofie’s bed and lowered herself over Sofie’s face. Gently running her pussy over Sofie’s face.

Joe said that he wanted to be in her vagina. Katya placed him onto her fingers and slid him in. She then runed around and put her ass towards Sofie’s face.

“Lizzy?”

“Put me in your mouth!”

“Robyn?”

“Put me on your stomach and tell me what you feel in your stomach!”

Sofie obliged both of them. Lizzy laid down in her mouth, with her arms hanging over Sofie’s front teeth. She let Sofie’s tongue was over her and massage her between her legs. Joe crawled a ways into Katya. He masturbated inside of her, making large motions to stimulate her. He put his back against the wall of her pussy and felt Sofie’s tongue poking into Katya’s ass.

Lizzy stayed under Sofie’s tongue as it slid out to explore Katya. She slid her fingers into herself and played while she felt the restraint of Sofie’s tongue against her entire body.

“John!” Katya called out. She lifted her ass from Sofie’s face, instead rocking on her face while Sofie focused on playing with Lizzy. “Can you get my swallowable camera? Thanks, dear!”

Sofie continued teasing Katya’s asshole until John returned. Katya swallowed the camera then gave Robyn the instructions for how to video chat with the camera. When Sofie heard the sounds from Katya’s stomach, her cock immediately stiffed up further. She pushed Katya forward until she was on her knees.

“May I?” Katya responded by pulling her cheeks apart. Sofie slowly thrust into Katya until she was fully in. Then began slowly pulling in and out. Joe felt the change but wasn’t entirely sure what was happening. He was intoxicated by Katya’s scent. He felt something firm pushing above him.

Robyn watched the scene unfolding in Katya’s stomach. One woman was screaming and beating her first against the edge of Katya’s stomach. One couple was making out. And the other two were sitting down calmly. When Sofie began humping Katya, a tidal wave of acid washed over all of them. Karen surfaced first. Her screaming now supplanted by coughing out the bile she had just ingested. The two who had been sitting calmly, stood up and waded through the shaking. The husband sat down and let himself be hit by the cascading waves. He told his wife, he wants to one last time serve the last true goddess. He continued his rim job from before while she slid her fingers into herself. Eventually, he fell below the water line for good.

“We have to get out of here! Help me get her to throw up.” Karen grabbed the two standing men by the shoulders. She could now see them with the light from the camera. The skin on her legs felt sunburned. Each step was painful. Her sense of smell and taste was dominated by Katya’s bile.

“Our goddess is having fun, can’t you tell? Can’t you feel her happiness?” Karen was dumbstruck. There was no way she could get out of this without their help.

“She’s not your goddess. We need to get out of here.”

“She is our goddess. She is our everything and we will be her shortly. Can’t you feel her love?”

Katya lurched down, putting her face to the floor. The movement caused Robyn to tumble down and get caught-up in her dense hair. It also upturned her stomach, forcing everyone’s heads below the acid level. Karen did not resurface. The two men did and sat back feeling the tingling on their skin. They listed the reverb as their goddess moaned. They moaned with her. They moaned as her. Joe felt the explosion of cum behind and the tight grip of his girlfriend’s cunt. Overwhelmed, he came uncontrollably. He wanted to lie down and rest but his body screamed for air. So he moved until her could stick his head out.

Sofie saw Joe coming out and pulled out. She extended a hand to help him get out. Both giants were radiant in an after sex glow. Robyn wandered down to the small of Katya’s back. Sofie let Lizzy out onto Katya’s back and placed Joe there too.

“I think I can go once more. I want to share this fountain with my girlfriend. And… I guess everyone in the vicinity.”

None of them objected. Sofie slid her cock between Katya’s ass cheeks and let her head poke out. Sofie and Robyn began kissing and massaging her head. Joe climbed up Katya’s ass to watch the action. Sofie’s cum shot out into Katya’s hair. Katya responded by laughing. The shaking of her diaphragm caused the two to fall over and get washed by the cum rolling down Sofie’s cock. The two girls also started laughing.

Hungover remorse…

The next morning, Joe woke up rough back at his parent’s place. His mouth was dry, lips chapped. He tried to sit up by the pressure in his sinuses made him reconsider. He closed his eyes hoping that sleep could put him out of the misery of this hangover. Sleep, however, could not vanquish the omnipresent headache. Eventually, Joe gave up and got up anyways. Perhaps coffee could do what sleep could not. As he reached the downstairs landing, he saw the rest of this family watching the morning news.

“Hey Joe, did you see what Katya did yesterday?” His dad called out from the living room.

Did he see what Katya did yesterday? He thought back to watching his girlfriend swallow multiple people. He remembered being in her vagina while Sofie was humping her. Wait. How could that have been on camera? Embarrassed fear washed over him, oh fuck, there totally could have been a recording. Joe contemplated running out the door in his pyjamas and not talking to his family. But calmly, he walked over to the living room.

The footage of TV was of a protest. Sofie and Katya were sitting talking to the protestors, but the audio was not playing, in favour of some talking head commentary. It appeared to be a panel discussion about what to do about the giantesses.

“Some girlfriend you have there, bro. Seems like a real maneater.” His sister said.

“Uh-huh.” It wasn’t eloquent but it was about as much communication as Joe could produce. He went for a cup of coffee.

“She’s dangerous. You need to be really careful with her. I don’t think she respects human life.” His mother said. His dad stood up and started over to the kitchen.

“I need sometime to think, it’s been a weird weekend for me.” Joe said and made his escape back to his bedroom.

Joe sat on the ground with his back up against his bed frame. He took out his phone. He had taken several blurry photos of last night. Most of them were of Robyn and Lizzy naked, with the backdrop of some part of Katya or Sofie. Why were they naked in these photos? It must have been a real orgy last night. His parents weren’t going to help him here, he need the comfort of someone who knew what was going on. He called Lizzy.

“Hey – I hope I didn’t wake you up.” Joe said.

“No worries, I’ve been up for an hour now. I slept over at Robyn’s place. We’re just playing cards.” Lizzy replied.

“No hangover?”

“A bit. Not the worst I’ve ever had though. What’s up with you, Joe?”

“Well, I’m a little confused about what happened last night. I feel kind of torn up about what we did last night.”

“That’s not surprising. Group sex can be emotionally confusing. If you want to come over and chat, I think Robyn would be fine with that. Wait… She says if you bring a pizza, you’re welcome over.”

Joe agreed to come over. He got dressed and ducked out of the house as quickly as he could. He breathed the cool, late morning air. Did Lizzy think he was emotionally confused about the group sex? Maybe that was true. He had just seen his girlfriend get fucked by another giantess. That definitely changes relationship dynamics. But that seemed like nothing to him in comparison. He had watched them both eat people. Some terrified, some under the sway of the drugs. Heck, he could have been swallowed under the sway of those drugs. Had he tacitly endorsed this behaviour? Did he have fun last night?

When he arrived at Robyn’s, both women were still in their bed clothes. Robyn in normal pyjamas and Lizzy just wearing an over-sized t-shirt. Robyn was delighted by the pizza and food tamped down the worst bits of the hangover. After some small talk, Lizzy finally got to the point.

“So, how are you hanging? To be honest, I felt kind of jealous watching Katya and Sofie go at it. I mean, I guess it sort of makes sense since they’re the same size. But I felt like it came too naturally to them. Maybe I’m just a side girl for Sofie.”

“Yea, god, I don’t know what all of this means. I don’t know if that was a one-time deal or if that’s been the case for a while.” Joe said.

“You’re not saying that you think Katya and Sofie had been sleeping together before?” Robyn interjected.

“Well, I can’t be sure. But I don’t even think that’s my main problem right now. I’m more worried that they swallowed people in front of us. I was just vibing last night and in the moment, but that was horrifying in retrospect.”

“Both of them eat people, I’ve seen them do it before.” Lizzy said.

“They ate someone in front of you? How did you not just run away?”

“Well, I kind of wanted her too. I told Sofie that it was okay.”

Joe didn’t have a clear response. He took a slice of pizza. Lizzy filled the silence.

“You know what they are, Joe. We’re both interested in them partially because of our curiosity about their power. You shouldn’t be ashamed of that. Sofie and Katya sure aren’t and if you want to be with someone, you have to embrace every part of them.”

“I had been avoiding this part. I’ve seen Katya be cruel, but I have also seen her be considerate. And I wanted her to compromise and live out the considerate part of herself while she was here. I don’t think I could see past someone who can do the sort of violence that I watched passively yesterday.”

“It’s just nature. You can’t change nature.” Lizzy said.

“It definitely isn’t natural. It’s a choice for them.”

“Everyone has a time. We live in a world where this time comes randomly from cancer or a drunk driver. Europe is a world where people’s lives end a predetermined time and in a nicer fashion. Tell me that you’d rather spend your last months in hospital bed than in the bath house with giantesses and circe.” Robyn said.

“That’s not a reasonable comparison. I want my life to be my own.” Joe was shocked by what Robyn had said. “You’re just saying that because you think you’re safe from them. But what about if they take your aunt one day?”

There was silence. They were not communicating at the same pace.

“That would be bad, and I would be sad. Just as if my aunt died in a car wreck. Which is still significantly more likely than by being taken by Katya or Sofie. They have been on pretty good behaviour while here. I also think you need to see the broad picture. Change is difficult but if we lived in their society, I think our lives would be overall better. That’s what Robyn was saying.” Lizzy said.

“You want to live in their society? You’d just so easily give away your freedom?”

“I would. As much as I’m confused and little hurt by yesterday, I still love Sofie. I think she would make a wonderful goddess here. And if you don’t want them to stay here, maybe you should reconsider with Katya.” Lizzy said.

“You agree with all this, Robyn?”

Robyn shook her head in agreement. Joe put his head into his hands.

“Enjoy the pizza. I think I need to go think about things.”

Joe couldn’t believe it. His friends were alarmingly cool with rule by the giantesses. He had hoped that Katya and Sofie could be friends. That it would be a fun adventure but one that was ultimately safe. He couldn’t shake the idea that he could be easily swapped for one of the people last night. He walked to the other side of campus and knocked on Sam’s door.

“Hey Sam, I hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

“Just writing a paper. Would you like some tea?”

Sam lived in a small one-bedroom apartment. Her table was covered in papers and binders. She started the kettle before Joe had even responded. She asked what brought him over.

“I need advice. I think I’m in over my head with Katya.”

“That’s for sure. Your head is like her ankle height. Isn’t that what you signed up for?” Sam said as she handed him a cup of tea.

“I guess. But when I started seeing her, I thought maybe she would treat everyone with respect. That Russia was one way but that she would play nice while here. And last night, I realized that wasn’t going to be the case. I tried talking it over with the others, but they seem non-plussed about everything.”

“Yea, there’s a demagogue for everyone. People in general seem easily swayed by power. That’s why I have always been afraid of power. Reflexively defensive against it.”

“Well, I’m not quite an anarchist like you but I am afraid of power now and I don’t know what to do. I should probably break it off. But that seems risky. Maybe I should just ghost her?”

“I wouldn’t recommend ghosting a huge woman like that.”

“Maybe I could just not engage with her until she engages with me.”

“That’s fair, have some space. But what do you do when she engages?”

“I don’t know, maybe just ride it out until she leaves. Maybe I could be honest. But I’m afraid to tell her that.”

“Joe, let me tell you something.” Sam leaned in close to him. “I think you can be honest with Katya. As dangerous as they are, I think they still feel loyalty to us as friends. I was… I was at the protest. I tired to flee when they were coming but the crowd was too thick. While Katya was talking, Sofie was scanning the crowd. She looked past me but then came back to me. She was staring right at me. She even smiled. I think Katya even saw me. That might have been why the didn’t harm anyone there.”

They did harm three who were there, Joe thought, but those people weren’t Sam so maybe there was hope for him. She put her arm on his shoulder. Joe went in from the hug. He held her loosely but she squeezed him.

“Hey, if you need a quiet place to stay tonight you can crash on my bed.”

“I don’t wanna…” Joe stumbled over his words. His mind immediately went to thinking if Sam was trying to hook up with him.

“It’s no worry, I was probably going to work until I crashed on my couch anyways. You look like you need some rest physically and emotionally.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9314