Life as the Ashitaba Family's Tiny [Commission] by NRawkGTS
Summary:

Working hard to be able to afford an apartment for just her and her 3-inch husband-to-be, Hinata Ashitaba leaves little Mutsumi 'Mu-kun' Ashibata (formerly Soma) in the hands of the woman who raised her, Kurumi Ashitaba.  However, is the gentle yet air headed woman really the right person to be watching Mu-kun?


Categories: Mature (40-49), Breasts, BBW, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Vore, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 23917 Read: 34063 Published: May 28 2020 Updated: October 06 2021

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS

2. Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS

3. Chapter 3 by NRawkGTS

Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

April's commission winner, Chaos, requested a story from a series I was not expecting anyone to know about.  'The Life of the Ashitaba Family's Husband' or 'Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi' is a title I don't hear people talking about, but is a great, cute little story.  I was waiting to hear back from Chaos for their final thoughts on this final draft, but I need to post it before the month ends.


 

It was well before the sun would rise, a scant 6 hours since she had clocked out from the previous day's work and an even shorter 4 hours since the oldest daughter of the Ashitaba household laid down to sleep. Fixing her short blonde hair as she quietly descended the stairs, she stopped as she was about to slip on her high heel shoes and glanced back at the door leading into her mother's room.

"Just a quick peek." She whispered to herself, tip-toeing over to the door and slowly sliding it open. Inside she saw her middle aged mother sleeping with her back turned to the door. "Mu-kun?" She whispered super quietly, looking around the room to no avail. "What, does Mom sleep on him or something?" She wondered, breathing a defeated sigh and closing the door. Sluggishly, the blonde put on her shoes and left her tiny childhood home for another day at work. "I haven't gotten to see my Mu-kun in so long... these extended shifts are killing me." She complained aloud as she headed to the station. "Working 6 days a week... what was I thinking? ... An apartment just for Mu-kun and me, that's what." Sighing again, she slapped her cheeks hard to clear her drowsiness and negative thoughts. "It's only for a little bit. Then I won't need Mom to look after Mu-kun." With that, she was off for another 12+ hours at her office job.

 

 


 

 

At a more reasonable, but still quite early, time in the morning, the mature mother of three and an in-law awoke from her peaceful sleep. The glow of the not-quite risen sun gently filtering in through her thin curtains, it was time to get ready for the day.

"Hinata must have left for work by now." She said to herself, yawning as she pushed the blankets down and smiled when she felt a lump between her enormous breasts. Giggling, she peeled her top breast up off the bottom one to reveal a 3-inch tall boy with brown hair stuck in her cleavage. "Morning, Mu-kun. Did you enjoy sleeping in the 'breast' bed of the house." She teased innocently.

"Ah... M-Morning... Mother." The boy replied, blushing intensely and looking away from her sheepishly. He had thought she was joking the night before of having him sleep in her breasts after she almost swallowed him in her sleep the previous morning. He never imagined sleeping on a person's pillow could be so dangerous and was thankful she woke up before he had gotten a more intimate experience with his soon-to-be mother-in-law. However, when she actually stuffed him between her large, soft, warm breasts he couldn't believe it. At first he thought she was just taking a joke a little too far because of her absentminded nature, but as the sheer mass of only a single one of her doughy mammaries settled on him and she got comfortable he realized she was serious.

He had tried to crawl out of her breasts initially, but the pressure only served two purposes. Firstly it drained him of his stamina just to breathe, not that people his size need to actually breathe that often, in fact he could easily hold his breath for a whole day if he didn't move. However, the second inconvenience was the biggest problem. Since his mother-in-law had bathed just before bed, her still slightly moistened skin clung to him and his pajamas tightly, so while he was able to move forward a bit, his pajama pants and underwear did not. Coupled with the pleasant scent of her body wash and naturally relaxing aroma and for most of the night he felt his manhood harden and pleasurably rub against her flesh. It didn't help matters either that the movements that were minute to her had her breasts rub together and now he laid in a mixture of her sweat and his cum.

He tried a couple of times to pull himself up, but he had been adhered to her deep valley. "I... I'm sorry. I'm stuck and can't get out." He admitted, defeated in more ways than she could know. "Sorry... Hinata-san."

"Oh, don't worry. Here, let me help." She replied, easily pinching his hands between her fingers and freeing him from her breasts... without his pants or boxers! "Oh! Oh my..." She blushed, holding her half naked son-in-law up and seeing his morning wood. "For his size, he's quite big. If he was normal sized, he'd probably even be a bit bigger than Papa." She thought, staring at her son-in-law's impressive erection for a few seconds.

"M-Mother? Mother? My pants!" Embarrassed but unable to cover himself, Mu-kun squirmed in her grip, which only made his hard-on bounce around in front of her, but his voice did snap her out of her mild trance.

"Oh, yes... Yes, sorry Mu-kun. I haven't quite woken up yet." She half-lied, setting him down on her pillow and retrieving his clothes for him. Standing up, she pulled her nightgown off with her back turned to Mu-kun. She wiped up his little mess in her breasts with her finger while he couldn't see and licked it clean, savoring the strong, youthful taste and glanced back at him.

Because everything happened so fast, Mu-kun wasn't able to avert his eyes before his mother-in-law stripped, revealing her entirely nude body from under an all but too thin night dress. More than four decades of life and three children were showing their weight on her thighs, hips, waist and belly, though it sat well on her with the only truly visible wrinkles of age on her were accenting her gentle face. Her backside was wide and her sizable bust had begun to sag, but there wasn't a word that fit his mother-in-law, Kurumi Ashitaba, better than 'beautiful'. Her skin was still firm and lustrous, she needed no make-up aside from a bit of lipstick, and the mole under her left eye tied it all together. His wife-to-be was definitely her daughter, so he couldn't help but stare, captivated by his mother-in-law's beauty. A twitch from his excited member and noticing her glancing at him caused him to turn beet red and look away quickly. "Sorry!"

Kurumi's lips turned up seeing him so enthralled by her body, and a touch of blush reddened her cheeks as she swallowed his seed. "Oh, I know I'm not as young as I used to be... I thought I moved past teasing the smaller folk after I met Papa." It was time to get dressed, so she pulled out her panty drawer to pick out a good pair... bending over maybe a bit more than necessary in the process. "... Well, there's no harm in a little teasing."

 

 


 

 

Being the homemaker of the household, Kurumi always wakes up early to take care of her family. While preparing breakfast for everyone, she left Mu-kun on the table while she cooked. After setting the meal, she called up to her other daughters. "Asuna, Shion! Breakfast is ready." Hanging up her apron, she entered the bathroom as she heard some movement from upstairs. "You too, Nukumi!" She added, knowing how lazy her younger sister could be before closing the door.

Mu-kun sat patiently on the table waiting for his new family to gather to eat, enjoying the slightly chaotic atmosphere as his two younger sister-in-laws got dressed. As usual, the still somewhat immature Shion was demanding her older sister Asuna to find her socks and underwear, but the high schooler spared no time for the elementary school girl.

"I have morning practice Shion. Get Mom to find them for you." The athletic blonde said definitively as she descended the stairs. Like her older sister and mother, Asuna inherited the Ashitaba bust and butt, however unlike them her waist and stomach were slim and toned thanks to her club activities. Her uniform did it's best to contain her bouncing breasts as she entered the living room and when she saw her tiny brother-in-law sitting on the table in between the plates of food she looked around for her mother. Not seeing her, Asuna smirked and stood directly behind him to take her seat. "Morning Mu-nii-tama."

Looking back, Mu-kun made the habitual mistake of looking up to make eye contact with someone when they talk to him. So instead of her smirking face, which would have been hidden behind her large chest anyway, he was staring right up her skirt as her tight-fitting, white panties. "Mor-ah! S-Sorry, Asuna-san!" He apologized quickly as she snickered and looked down at him.

"Peeking at your little sister's panties? What a total scumbag you are, Mu-nii-tama." She teased, bending down and plucking him up off the table. "And what are you doing on the table? You know one of us could easily 'mistake' you as food, right?" Holding Mu-kun up, Asuna dangled him over her head and opened her mouth wide.

"No, Asuna-san, please! You shouldn't eat family, or small people in general without their permission." He tried to reason with her, but his 'little' sister continued to lower him into her salivating maw.

"Asuna! Stop that right now." Kurumi's voice halted the mischievous girl just as she was about to close her mouth around her brother-in-law. "Mu-kun isn't food, he's family."

Rolling her eyes, Asuna lifted Mu-kun out of her mouth and turned around smiling innocently at her mother. "Oh, c'mon Mom. I wasn't actually going to eat him." She said, handing him over as Kurumi extended a hand toward her. "Think about it, I can't even digest him, so that means he'd come out the other end and that would be too embarrassing."

"I suppose. At least apologize to him. I think he really believed you were going to eat him." She insisted as her daughter sat down and quickly began eating her breakfast.

"Right. Sorry Buggy, er, I mean Hubby." She insincerely apologized, finishing her breakfast and taking her dishes to the sink. "I know I got your hopes up, so if you want I could bring you to school with me. In my stomach, I mean." She opened the fridge and grabbed the carton of milk, drinking directly from it. "I promise to bring you back too, rather than flush you like I normally would." She teased, putting the milk back.

Both Shion and Nukumi came down the stairs, sitting at the table and eating.

"That's not what I meant." Kurumi said sternly, sitting at her place at the table with a disappointed sigh. She placed Mu-kun in her lap for his own protection as her daughter and younger sister ate, however, seeing that her enormous rack was about to smother him, the small man unintentionally backed up closer to her crotch instead. "Don't forget your lunch." Her somewhat pudgy stomach bulged out as she sat, and she could feel her son-in-law get trapped under it. Giggling to herself a bit, Kurumi pulled up her shirt a bit so she could better feel him against her bare skin. However, Mu-kun's efforts to escape were also being pressed down onto her crotch, the slight vibrations making their way to her sex.

Smiling cheekily, Asuna grabbed her school bag, lunch and shinai and headed for the door. "Gotta run. See ya Mom. Eat'cha later Nii-tama." Bidding farewell, she ran off.

"Momma! Shion can't find her panties. Where are they?" Her youngest asked between bites as she enjoyed her food.

"I'll help you find them after breakfast, okay?" She offered, eating. She could feel Mu-kun trying to pull himself free from her belly rolls, but since she believed it was safer for him in her lap she pushed him deeper under until she felt one of his legs slip under the waistband of her skirt and panties. This only made his struggles excite her more.

"Sis, are you feeling okay?" Nukumi asked, obviously enjoying her meal. "You look a little red."

Realizing her son-in-law stuck halfway in her panties was turning her on, Kurumi held Mu-kun even tighter against her, shoving the rest of his body into her panties but also keeping him flush against her mons pubis. "Oh, no I feel fine." She replied, and assumed Mu-kun was in a more comfortable position since he wasn't struggling as much anymore.

Mu-kun, however, wasn't able to move because she was holding him so tightly and he was still fatigued from the previous night. Without the energy to resist, he waited patiently for her to release him, once more forced to breathe in her mature, womanly intoxicating scent. "At least I have pants this time..." He thought, counting even the smallest blessing by this point.

Without her sex drive being tickled, Kurumi was able to finish eating with her daughter and sister in peace... if not a little disappointed. She helped Shion find a pair of panties and sent her off to school and Nukumi retreated into her room as soon as she finished eating. So, with the coast clear, Kurumi pulled Mu-kun free from her waistband and placed him on the table. "There isn't much left, but help yourself Mu-kun." She offered, not clearing her own plates yet.

"Thank you, Mother." He thanked, climbing on her plate.

No matter what she made, Mu-kun always ate her cooking with such enthusiasm. "He's such a good husband. Hinata did well for herself." She thought. It didn't matter to her that he was only 3-inches tall, if anything she preferred it this way so she could spend more time with him. Still, what Asuna had done earlier weighed on her mind. "...I'm sorry about Asuna this morning. She's really a good girl, so I hope you'll forgive her."

Swallowing his current bite of fish, he licked his lips and shook his head with a smile. "No, she said she was joking, so I believe her." He admitted, sitting on the edge of the plate. "In fact, it reminded me of how Hinata-san and I met." He added with a chuckle.

"Oh? Do tell." Kurumi insisted. She had asked her daughter a few times how she met her husband, but Hinata always avoided the subject and blushed.

"Well, I got dragged along to a mixer with some of my friends one day to equal the number of girls. We thought they were going to be tiny like us, but Hinata-san's friend who organized it purposely hid that fact from us. Still, it was mostly a fun time, at least my friends seemed like they were having fun. We got paired up with a girl each and the girls were nice, even through all the alcohol." He explained, taking a few more bites of food when he could. "I was a little worried when the girls started drinking, especially when they started playing the King's game, but they mostly didn't involve us guys in it... until the final order. They were getting ready to end the mixer, so the girl who organized it took the King straw and gave an order to all the girls."

"What was it?" His mother-in-law asked anxiously.

"'Look to the girl to your right and swallow her date'. Luckily for me, I wasn't paired with Hinata-san throughout the mixer, and since she was a little drunk by then she swallowed me without any hesitation." He admitted, blushing remembering it. "I think she completely forgot about it too, since she almost had a heart attack when she saw me in the morning. It was a pretty awkward conversation after that, but we started dating soon after."

"My, how adorable. It's a good thing Hinata wasn't your original date, otherwise that other girl might have taken you instead." Kurumi said, stifling a laugh as she imagined the look on her daughter's face when she found out what she had done. "Was she a nice girl?"

"Well, actually... I noticed that she had a few tiny people in her purse during the mixer, and at one point she knocked me off the table into her lap to show off a girl trapped in her... you know. Apparently the girl was classmates with her younger brother and confessed to him and she didn't approve of her." Mu-kun revealed. "If Hinata-san hadn't taken me home with her... well I didn't see my friend that she swallowed for almost two months."

"Oh my. Sounds like you really were lucky." Kurumi said, genuinely happy that her daughter inadvertently saved him from that other girl. However, a small part of her was intrigued by the thought of a mixer, and that girl. "I've never really thought of anyone but Papa as my partner before..." Seeing that her son-in-law was finished eating, she began to stack the dishes and utensils together and got up to clear the table. Offering a hand to move him somewhere else, she was happy to now realize how little fear Mu-kun had towards normal sized people. "Was it difficult to trust Hinata, or even people in general, after seeing all of your friends get eaten like that? I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like."

Smiling meekly and scratching the back of his head, Mu-kun couldn't outright deny the sentiment. Hopping off onto the island between the kitchen and living room, he turned to be greeted by her wide rear as she gathered up the first of a few loads of dishes. "Ah... well, it's not like the act of being eaten was new to me. Hinata-san wasn't the first to swallow me, but she was the nicest. She was so embarrassed and apologetic after, it was really cute." He admitted, blushing remembering how she hadn't even gotten properly dressed once she realized what she had done, crouched down in dogeza half naked. "In the end though, I'm happy she did. We're together because of it. Now I'd trust her with my life, which is good since it fits in her hands." He said playfully, chuckling at his little joke.

Kurumi had finished clearing the table and was in the middle of wiping it clean when she suddenly felt a bit of jealousy boil up in her. Puffing out her cheeks and pouting with her back still turned to her son-in-law, she turned around. "Mu-kun. Is Hinata the only one you'd trust so much?"

"What? Oh, of course not Mother! You're as much my mother to me now as my late Mom. I trust you completely. I apologize if it seemed I thought I didn't." Mu-kun quickly replied, frantic and ashamed that he may have insinuated otherwise. "If there's anything I can do to prove it to you, I will!"

"Oh, I was only kidding Mu-kun." She said, getting up and smiling warmly to her tiny son. However, seeing the earnest expression on his face and a bit of curious mischief urged her to tease him a bit more. "Though, if you insist we could perform a trust fall."

"A trust fall?" He asked.

"Yes. Come stand at the edge of the counter here, turn around and close your eyes. Then, fall back and I promise to catch you. How does that sound?" She explained, approaching the counter. "Want to try?"

"Of course!" Mu-kun agreed immediately, running over to the edge closer to her and turning around. "Ready?"

"Just a moment." Kurumi requested, turning around herself and pulling out her skirt and panties and lining the gap up right below him. "Okay, whenever you're ready." She said as calmly as she could, trying her best to not give her little prank away.

Without the slightest hint of hesitation, the tiny man jumped backwards off the edge of the, to him, high ledge and folded his arms over his chest. He fell for a bit longer than he had initially thought he would, but then his descent was halted abruptly as he had slipped between two large, soft, warm masses. His mother-in-law giggling prompted him to crack open his eyes, only for him to see her thumb pulling against the elastic bands of her skirt and underwear! "M-Mother!?"

"Oh, forgive me Mu-kun. I'll get you out right away." Kurumi apologized, reaching behind her back to pull him free. "I only wanted to show that you can trust me. No 'ifs', 'ands' or... 'butts'!" Giggling evolving into light laughter, she wagged her plump rump playfully. However, perhaps due to a bit of carelessness, the mature woman lowered her fingers too much and ended up shoving Mu-kun deeper between her backside instead. "Oops, sorry Mu-kun." Trying again, this time attempting to spread apart her hefty cheeks while they were trapped in the tight confines of her panties, Kurumi fared no better and only buried her son-in-law more. "Oh dear... I'll have to take them off to get you out, Mu-kun. Do you mind waiting a bit longer? I still have to do the dishes and clean a bit. I'll get you out once I'm done, okay?"

"Mother? Mother, I'm stuck!" Mu-kun thought, wiggling like mad trapped in Kurumi's backside. The oppressive heat from being caught between two mound of flesh was something he was used to, as well as the slight perspiration that accompanied it, but ever since meeting his wife-to-be Mu-kun hadn't been stuck between another woman's buttocks. With the affectionate blonde, this was a special, sexy-time activity. However, this was his mother-in-law.

Feeling her little son-in-law fight against her butt tickled a bit, but Kurumi still had to take care of her responsibilities as the caregiver of the house. So, despite the building heat in her loins, Kurumi focused on finishing the dishes... then cleaning the kitchen... followed by cleaning the bathroom, living room, Asuna and Shion's room, Hinata's room, her own room and then grocery shopping. Her duties as a housewife had caused Kurumi to forget about Mu-kun entirely once he stopped moving and she got used to his presence.

 

 


 

 

"Momma! You got something in your butt!" Shion pointed out laughing as she and her mother got undressed for a bath.

When Kurumi had bent over to take off her panties, the energetic third-grader saw something poke out from her deep butt crack and grabbed them to see what it was. "Oh my! It must be Mu-kun. I forgot all about him back there, he felt so good and natural in my bum." She thought, not standing back up as her child spread her butt apart more. "Shion, you shouldn't do that to Mommy dear."

Looking closer, the blue haired girl recognized the tiny person stuck in her mother's butt. "Hey, it's Mushi! Momma, why's Mushi stuck in your butt? Did you sit on him by accident, or did you shove him in there like I do to Sho-chan?"

"Oh no Shion. You shouldn't do that to the smaller people, it's not nice. Mu-kun is just... giving me a massage, that's all. But you can't tell your sisters about it, okay?" Kurumi lied.

"Hehe, hey Mushi. You like it in Momma's butt that much, do you?" Shion teased, ignoring her mother again.

After spending the majority of the day in the back of his mother-in-laws panties, Mu-kun was anxious to finally breathe fresh air, not that Kurumi's scent was all that unpleasant most of the time. However, being greeted by Shion's grinning face was embarrassing to say the least. Still, it was thanks to her that he was sliding out of the plump backside that held him all day... until a monstrous, child-sized finger poked him in the head and held him in place. "Shi-Shion-chan... sto-!"

"If you like it so much, maybe you should marry it instead of my sister." Shion teased, grinding a finger into her brother-in-law's face playfully. She liked having a brother around to play with, even if he was only 3-inches tall, but Hinata said she wasn't allowed to look after him for some reason. However, as she pushed a bit harder on Mu-kun's face, then folds of flesh behind him started to part and she noticed he began sinking into her mother. Grinning mischievously, Shion thrust her finger forward and a surprisingly tight hole swallowed up the most of his body.

Kurumi shot up like a bolt feeling her daughter shove her little finger, and even smaller brother-in-law, into a hole that she really shouldn't have. "Shion! You little... What has Mommy said about playing with that?" She scolded, feeling her son-in-law squirming pleasingly in her unfrequented sex. Immediately her stern face softened, and by the time she turned around her daughter had jumped into the bath water.

"Oh, but Momma you must have still been hungry with how you gobbled up Mushi." She joked, not taking the situation seriously at all.

Unable to stay mad at such a sweet, innocent looking face, Kurumi joined her daughter in the tub, fully inserting Mu-kun when she sits down. "Just don't do it again, okay?"

"Okay. Oh, by the way Momma. Sho-chan doesn't run from me anymore, so I sit on him all the time." She replied, forgetting about what she had just done in favor of telling her mother about her day. "If I didn't have my panties on, I'd shove him right up my butt! Wouldn't that be funny?"

"Oh my, that would be a disaster." The mature woman said with exaggerated concern, though getting distracted as she constricted her vaginal muscle around the boy stuck inside of her. "Calm down Mu-kun... I... I can't let you out now." She thought to herself hoping he'd understand her actions... though if he didn't and kept struggling... "What if he got stuck in your cute little tushy?"

"I need to get out! I can't be in here." Panicking, Mu-kun was keenly aware of where he was, and with the entrance blocked he couldn't get out. Though, like with most comparisons between the two, Kurumi's scent was a bit more potent and rich than that of her daughter's, the scent of a woman's sex was unmistakable to him. "Mother, please pull me out! Oh, wait... Shion-chan is still out there, and naked... B-But I shouldn't be in Mother's... but Shion-chan..." Pondering his situation, Mu-kun's body reacted to his environment as he felt his manhood harden in an awkward position. In an effort to alleviate the slightly painful position his member was caught in, Mu-kun began twisting his hips and trying to bend his arms to reach it. However, despite going through three child births and age, Kurumi's quim constricted tightly around it's living toy.

"Oh, Mu-kun..." Kurumi thought as her lust built, rubbing her crotch softly and smiling. "Patience."

 

 


 

 

Kurumi was unable to find a good time to rescue her son-in-law after her bath. Between looking after and putting Shion to bed, preparing Asuna's lunch for the next day and ensuring her sister didn't drink herself sick, the mature woman was thankful for the pleasant massage she got from Mu-kun throughout the night. Finally, after the rest of the house had gone to sleep, Kurumi laid naked in her bed.

"Oh Mu-kun... You are so energetic in there. My panties were absolutely soaked tonight." She thought, rubbing her chubby belly above where she felt his tiny body. "Papa's been gone so long, but you're the new husband of the house, right? You don't mind, do you? I can't hold back anymore. Sorry for making you please an old woman like me!" Assured of her privacy, Kurumi reached down to her engorged sex tentatively. She hadn't been this excited in a long time, it was rather unnatural. Her passion for her husband hadn't waned at all in the decades of their relationship, but she had never felt so sensitive, she didn't even realize she could still get so wet! Her nipples stiffened, breasts firmed up and even though she had yet to touch it, her clitoris was trembling out of its hood. Taking a deep breath, she pinched a nipple and sunk her fingers into her flooding sex.

While a bit tight and far too stimulating, Mu-kun was able to adapt to the inside of his mother-in-law's sex with quite readily... maybe ­too readily. Again she reminded him of Hinata so much, a few times he had forgotten she wasn't his wife and began to tease the sweltering walls embracing him. That was his biggest regret, and this wasn't something he could even think about asking Hinata forgiveness for. However... at the same time Kurumi's vagina was comforting, nostalgic almost, and he still loved her very much. Then, the squishy walls around him constricted and tightened like a vice, and the unmistakable sounds of a woman pleasuring herself with him confirmed his suspicions. "Mother? Are you really that lonely without Fumio-san around?" Once again he noticed how similar Kurumi and Hinata were, even their masturbation techniques were similar. Against his better judgement, Mu-kun reached out towards a spot he had learned his wife enjoyed.

"This is something I never tried when I was young." Kurumi thought, finding emense pleasure just having her son-in-law inside her as she frigged her sex. It was incomparable to solo play, and she hadn't even used her 'assistant' yet. Looking over at the thick, long silicon dildo she had custom made to her husband's size, she licked her lips. "Papa-san II, if I use you with Mu-kun..." She wasn't sure if it was safe for Mu-kun, but she really wanted to try. That is, until she nearly pissed herself as the euphoric waves crashed over her body once Mu-kun began pleasuring her himself. "Oh! Mu-kun... I-If you do that... I... I..." Grabbing her prized sex toy without delay, Kurumi rubbed it along her flooding nethers and rammed it inside of her as hard and deep as she could. Biting her lip to keep her moans and cries in, Kurumi wasn't able to control herself and shoved her son-in-law deeper and deeper inside her with every thrust of her silicon phallus. Faster than ever before, she felt her body gripped in one of the most powerful orgasms she could remember, shooting a torrent of cum onto her bedding.

After her heart rate settled, Kurumi pushed Mu-kun's body down far enough for her to reach him and carefully pulled him free of her thoroughly satisfied sex. He was soaked in her fluids and exhausted, but was otherwise fine.

"Sorry Mu-kun. I suppose I took that a little too far for a joke." She apologized, giggling.

"I... I think it should be fine so long as we keep this between us, Mother." He replied, much more embarrassed and ashamed of his actions. "And also a bath. I could really use a bath right now." He added with what should have been a playful chuckle.

Smiling with a slight predatory hunger in her eyes, she stripped Mu-kun of his cum drenched clothes and held him over her face. "Oh, I have one already prepared for you." She said, and before he could ask what she meant she dropped him into her salivating mouth. Her fluids spread over her tongue as she licked the tiny man clean, though most entertaining for her was his erect manhood she brushed multiple times with her tongue. "Oh my... Since you helped me, Mu-kun..." She thought, expertly using her tongue to stroke his member.

"Mo-Mother? P-Please d-don't do that!" Mu-kun protested as the powerfully oral muscle deftly curled around his erection better than Hinata had ever been able to before. "N-No... Mother, d-don't... please... st-stop... d-don't..." Her technique was more practiced than his wife's, Mu-kun couldn't stop himself as he grabbed Kurumi's tongue and thrust into it. "Don't stop!" He cried, spraying an extra thick load all over the inside of his mother-in-law's mouth!

"It smells so strong... even in my mouth it stinks so much." Kurumi appraised, enjoying the rich taste of Mu-kun's ball batter. However, as she swallowed his seed, she could feel him still grinding a no-less erect meat rod against her soft tongue. "Not satisfied after only one? Poor boy."

It took another four shots for Mu-kun to exhaust himself in Kurumi's mouth, and each shot was as tasty as the last for her. She happily swallowed loads of what could have been her future grandchildren until he went limp on her tongue. Finally, it was time for bed.

It was time to retrieve her son-in-law, however, just as she was about to open her mouth, she couldn't help but think about secretly watching Asuna as she was about to eat him that morning, and his story of how the mixer ended. "High schoolers are more daring nowadays. I never dreamed of swallowing someone..." Pulling her hand back, she let the last bit of saliva build up in her mouth and then, without securing Mu-kun with her tongue like before, she swallowed. Being too exhausted to even try to resist, Mu-kun was pulled down to Kurumi's waiting gut. "Oops! Sorry Mu-kun. I'm so tired I accidentally swallowed you. Don't worry though, you're quite safe in my belly. I'll let you out in the morning, okay?"

Rolling over in bed, Kurumi licked her lips and smiled. Mu-kun tasted great and even still felt wonderful in her belly. Her own fatigue and age catching up to her now, she quickly drifted off to a wonderful sleep.

 

 


 

 

Another way too early morning after a way too late night, Hinata got ready for work before anyone else in the house was awake. Once more, she peeked into Kurumi's room to hopefully catch a glimpse of Mu-kun's adorable sleeping face, but all she saw was the back of her mother's head.

Sighing, she hung her head in defeat. "I miss my Mu-kun..." She grumbled, closing the door.

Turning over in her futon, Kurumi could hear Hinata as she left and smiled to herself while rubbing her belly. Mu-kun was waiting to come out.

"Hinata, you found a good man in Mu-kun." She thought as the front door closed. Rolling onto her back, Kurumi laid and enjoyed the sensation that she'd love to experience again as Mu-kun also began to wake in her body. "The Ashitaba family's new husband is definitely a keeper."

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!

www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

After a night getting more intimate with his mother-in-law, Mu-kun feels guilty for betraying his wife.  However, while trying to get some alone time to reflect on what happened and wait for Hinata to return he is found by other members of the Ashitaba family.
Chaos commissioned a continuation of his previous story, and I was more than happy to accommodate!  This is the final of the test batch of commissions I opened on my Patreon, and after I settle a few things IRL I'll be opening more slots, likely later this month.  Please don't message me yet, I'll make an official announcement when I'm ready.


 

There are few pleasures better enjoyed than a nice, quiet, relaxing bath after a long day of housekeeping.  While the curvaceous mother of three, and an in-law, plus a little sister if you wanted to get technical, loved her family very much and while her youngest daughter often jumped in the bath with her, Kurumi was thankful to not have to squeeze into the bathtub.  That’s not to say she wasn’t sharing her private time with someone else.  Since he was so small and vulnerable all the time, Kurumi had been bringing her daughter’s 3-inch tall fiancé with her whenever she bathed since it was decided that the mature mother would be the one to look after him while Hinata worked long hours at her job.  In the beginning she wasn’t as brazen as to expose herself to the... ‘energetic’ young man, she herself was a married woman after all, but at the same time if she was allowed to bathe naked with her daughters then there shouldn’t be a problem sharing her bath with her son-in-law.

 

Sinking into the small tub up to her shoulders, Kurumi felt the weight of her large breasts lift off her shoulders and let out a sigh of relief.  “Ahh...  How’s the temperature, Mu-kun?  If it’s too hot, just let me know and I’ll get you out of the water.”  She was sure he must have been looking forward to a proper bath after the somewhat embarrassing start to the morning.  She had never consumed a smaller person before and thus when it came time to... ‘let him out’ hadn’t thought of how embarrassing it might have been, but at most it was just a bit messy for him.  She was actually surprised by how little it embarrassed her to evacuate her bowels with him as part of it, though she didn’t have enough time to thoroughly wash him afterwards.  “Should I try and keep him safe in my belly again tonight?  Mu-kun’s flavor is quite… strong.”  A touch of blush coloring her cheeks, Kurumi felt a heat build in her loins as she remembered ‘cleaning’ her son-in-law off in her mouth after a passionate night together.  It wasn’t like she cheated on her husband though, Fumio was the only man for her.  It’s just that Mutsumi was also an ‘Ashitaba husband’.  “Hmm?  Mu-kun?”  Realizing she hadn’t heard from her darling little son, Kurumi looked at the bath water.  She hadn’t nestled him in her breasts and the lack of pleasant wiggling in her sex meant she hadn’t accidentally dragged him under and shoved him in as her hands were lightly poking at her folds.  “Mu-kun?”  He wasn’t anywhere to be found.  Not elsewhere in the water, under her rear, on the edge of the tub itself or even on the floor.  “Mu-kun!?”

 


 

 

“S-Sorry, Mother…”  Hearing the mature beauty calling for him as he made his way towards the living room, the young man felt a bit guilty sneaking away from her.  However, the guilt he felt for his actions the night before, high on endorphins, hormones and pheromones, he gave into his lust after going months without being able to see his beautiful fiancé and his mother-in-law reminded him of her in all the best but worst ways.  “I don’t want to betray Hinata-san any more…”  Though while he thought that, an image of looking up at Kurumi’s bare backside came to mind.

 

It wasn’t a quick flash either, he recalled every little detail with perfect clarity from that morning.  The hairs lining her slightly dirty anus, the way it puckered and was stretched open as she wasn’t finished, the drops of wetness dripping from her sex.  It was almost exactly like the first morning Hinata pushed him from her bowels after the mixer… and more times than he cares to admit since.  He hadn’t just gotten used to being swallowed and released, he quite enjoyed it, and that was the problem.  Hinata had been the best and most comfortable person he’d ever been in or used by, but her mother had all of that and experience.  The way she coiled her tongue around him, the size of her backside and the steam and sweat that rolled off of it, how soft and cushiony her breasts were.  If he wasn’t careful he knew he’d allow her to drag him into more infidelity, whether he knew it was wrong or not.  That’s why he needed to find someplace to hide, at least until Hinata came back.  He needed to see her again and apologize.

 

“... but, Mother is going to worry if I just disappear…”  Thinking of how he may be hurting the affectionate, kindly woman, Mutsumi stopped just as he got to the short hall and looked back at the bathroom door he had squeezed under.  “I-If I try talking to her and explaining properly…!?”  As he contemplated going back to his mother-in-law before she panicked too much, a shadow fell over him and a rush of air knocked him over as a huge mass fell to the floor next to him.  Slowly turning his head, he had been so preoccupied with his thought, he failed to hear Kurumi’s bespectacled androphobic younger sister staring directly at him with a very focused gaze.  Normally, just the sight of him would have scared her into hiding and poking her head around a corner or over a counter, but judging by the rosiness of her cheeks and the stale alcohol on her breath washing over him, she had more than enough liquid courage to not run from him.  “Auntie!?”

 

“Hmmnnn…  I came down to get some more beer, but I found Hina-chan’s husband instead.”  An expert at being inebriated, the NEET didn’t slur her words as easily, though she didn’t always make coherent sense.  At least she seemed to recognize him.

 

“O-Oh, um… well I think there’s some in the fridge still… maybe?”  Somewhat happy that she was talking to him and not running away, Mu-kun also wasn’t sure what to make of her embolden state of mind.

 

“I know that.  Nee-san always tells me to cut back but keeps plenty on hand.”  Picking herself up, Nukumi brushed off and straightened out her transparent lingerie.  Even had Mutsumi been a normal-sized person he would have been able to see the dark, low-cut panties she prefers to wear.  From how tight they conformed to her crotch and dug into her hips, they were probably a size too small for her, but she, like her sister and two out of three of her nieces had a pleasantly rounded out figure.  “But finders, keepers.”  Smirking down to him, Nukumi reached down and snatched the tiny man from the floor and went over to the fridge to claim her amber prize.

 

“Au-Auntie!?  What do you me-!?”  He knew it was futile to fight against the overwhelming strength any bigger person could apply to him, but whether she couldn’t hear him or didn’t intend to listen, Nukumi quickly went back up to her room, sticking her hand carrying the 3-inch tall brunette down the front of her panties as she felt the need to scratch an itch.

 

As the blonde took Mutsumi away, the door to the bathroom slowly slid open with Kurumi peeking her head out to look around.  “Mu-kun?”  Whispering quietly so’s not to alert the house, she hoped she could find her son-in-law soon.

 


 

Kicking the clutter of books and empty beer cans off of her futon, Nukumi sat on her bed and deftly opened the fresh can of inebriating liquid with one hand, while scratching herself with the other.  The slightly pudge of her stomach weighing her hand down, she downed half her can in one gulp before letting out a satisfied gasp.  “Ahh!  Nothing better than a nice, cold brew, isn’t there, boy-ya?”  Pulling her hand free of her panties, Nukumi accidentally dropped her soon-to-be nephew-in-law as she brushed against her stomach, trapping in the tightly stretched undergarment.

 

Between her habit of staying in her room for most days and not yet taking a shower, Mu-kun was practically drowning in the suffocating scent of the older woman’s crotch, and it didn’t help matters that her stomach acted as a lid to ensure the atmosphere fermented with little airflow.  Like every other woman in the family, Nukumi kept herself well shaven at least, but that also meant that any attempt he made to push off her body to climb out simply had his legs sink deeper into her soft body. “Auntie!  Auntie, I… I can’t get out…”

 

However, the blonde wasn’t able to hear the tiny man she had in her panties and instead only felt him wiggling against her sex, which until now was untouched by a man.  It felt pretty good.  “Well, since we’ve got the opportunity…”  Taking another big swig of her beer, Nukumi pulled herself up using the chair at her desk, and pulled off her nightie.  Pulling the tiny man for her underwear, she sent him on her desk and sat down, inspecting and poking at him, focusing mostly on his groin.  “Hmm… I don’t see what’s so great about it…”

 

Attempting to back away from his colossal aunt, Mu-kun was already feeling the blood rush to his manhood in response to the potent dose of pheromones he inhaled while in her underwear, so the extra stimulus of her touching him wasn’t helping.  “Au-Auntie?  Could you please, um, stop?”

 

“Hm?  Stop, you say?”  Retracting her finger, Nukumi looked down at the smaller man.  “Why?  I’m curious.  Am I not allowed to get to know my nephew better?”

 

“Wha- Uh… n-no.  I didn’t mean it like th-!?”  Flustered at hearing the woman who was the most guarded and timid around him so calmly state that she wanted to get to know him better, Mu-kun didn’t know what to say.  Since he was marrying into the family, I was hoping he’d be able to build a better relationship with her, or at least have her not run away whenever he was brought into a room with her.  However, he was cut off as an oppressive mass of moist, almost-gelatinous flesh came crashing down on him.

 

Stifling a laugh as she looked at the boob she just dropped on the tiny man, Nukumi felt so empowered.  “Wow, you’re so easy to control.  Why was I ever afraid of you?”  Lifting her breast again, she let it drop on him before he could get up and soaked in the sense of domination and control.  “C’mon, it’s just one of your Auntie’s boobs.  If you can’t take it, then don’t talk back, understood?”  Dropping her breast on him a couple more times, once she didn’t feel him try to squirm out from under her or lift it off of him, Nukumi sat back in her seat and smiled down at him.  “Good.  Now be a good boy and let Auntie… huh?  What’s this?”

 

Knowing the futility of trying to escape or reason with someone as big and drunk as the NEET blonde, Mutsumi resolved himself to her curiosities.  The first time Hinata got drunk around him after the mixer he was subjected to much the same.  “Well… she is Hinata-san aunt.”  Finding comfort where he could, Mu-kun was brought back to the reality of his situation as Nukumi pulled at the towel he had wrapped around his waist!  “W-Wait, Auntie, you can’t do that!”  However, try as he might to stop her, she easily stripped him.

 

Seeing her nephew’s erect manhood, the blush deepened on Nukumi’s cheeks and she unconsciously licked her lips.  Holding him in place, she reached into one of her drawers and pulled out an impressive silicone dildo over 20-inches long and thicker than her wrist!  Laying the massive sex toy next to him, she compared the two, though it was obvious the tiny man was utterly dwarfed by it.  “I’ll admit, if you were a normal guy you might even be bigger than this guy.  No wonder you go for normal folk, I doubt there are many tiny girls that could take something that big.”  Using the pad of the finger holding him down, she gently stroked his cock, her smile growing as she watched his face contort with a mixture of pleasure and shame.

 

“Au-Auntie…  N-No, please s-st-stop…”  He couldn’t lift the massive digit holding him down nor could he get out from under it.  All Mu-kun could do was lay there as the hefty drunk played with him.  “I’m Hi-Hinata-san's husband.  You c-can’t…”

 

“Oh, that’s right.  You’re marrying my cute little Hina-chan.”  Becoming serious again, Nukumi leaned down and glared at him sternly.  “Which means you’ve stuck this thing in her, haven’t you?”  Standing up, she momentarily covered Mutsumi, and most of her desk, with her ample chest as she bent over to remove her panties.  As she stood back up, the tiny man was stuck in her cleavage, but she quickly pulled him out and brought him to the tip of her enormous phallic toy.  “How dare you violate my niece like that.  You men are all the same, tiny or otherwise.”  Dropping her nephew onto her toy, Nukumi moved both to the floor and stood over it, spreading her drooling womanhood over them.

 

Clinging to the well used dildo, Mutsumi looked down at the floor thinking of a way to escape when the shadow over him caught his attention.  Despite knowing that Nukumi’s legs were to either side of him, he slowly looked up and was captivated by the sight of his aunt’s undercarriage.  She was so short and her prized toy so big that he was close enough to feel the heat radiating off of her, and the heady scent of her unwashed taint filled his lungs.  Her plump vulva squished against her pudgy fingers as she showed him her womanhood, and the drops of her arousal began to rain down around him.  “A-Auntie?  No…  I… I need to move...”  Knowing what was coming, Mu-kun thought of how he allowed things to get out of control with his mother-in-law and how he already felt guilty enough towards his wife.  A fall from this height would barely register, so he could let go right now and get to safety, hopefully, before Nukumi could catch him…  So why was he tightening his grip?  Why was his heart racing?  Why did a small part of him feel… excited?

 

While her well-developed breasts got in the way, Nukumi was able to see Mutsumi’s reaction through the mirror on her wall.  A smug smile crossed her face when she saw how enraptured with her body he was.  She might not take as good care of it as her sister or niece, but her bust and hips were about as big as Kurumi’s but her belly roughly as slim as Hinata’s.  Even in her early thirties, she was in the prime of her youth!  “Not gonna move?  Well, if any woman was good enough, you won’t mind showing me what it’s like, will you?”  Dropping her hips enough to take just enough of the tip into her that she could no longer see his limbs, Nukumi had to stabilize herself on her desk from the wave of endorphins that flooded her mind.  “OH!  Oh, wh-what is this?  All I did was put Hina-chan’s husband on top, but this feels incredible!”  Slowly squatting on the sex toy, she felt the tiny life at it’s head get shoved deeper and deeper, not even distinguishable from the slightly bulge sticking out from her belly as her butt rested fully on the floor.

 

Now experienced with three of the Ashitaba women’s womanhoods, Mutsumi couldn’t help comparing Nukumi to Kurumi and Hinata’s.  The blonde had a deeper, more pungent scent than her older sister’s, making it hard to keep any of the tainted air that got trapped in her strong folds in his lungs.  The thick nectar dripping from the rippling flesh tasted as strong but not as sweet, making his tongue want to reject it but his stomach craved it.  “It tastes... so bad…  I-I’ll never… never be able… to get it out of… my head!”  It was like those exotic foods he had read about that have foul tastes but are still considered delicacies in gourmet circles.  In fact, his mind was so preoccupied with partaking of her liquid arousal that when the faux cock head that buried him so deeply in her sex began to retreat back towards the entrance, he wasn’t holding onto it any longer and was held in place by the greedy folds attempting to hold onto their prize.  “Auntie…  Auntie!”

 

However, while Nukumi was able to momentarily control her vaginal muscles to keep her nephew in the deepest reaches of her sex, a feat Hinata still had difficulty accomplishing even when focusing, she was as practiced with her womanhood as Kurumi and so he began to fall, slowly,  through the loosened, lubricated folds.  The problem was easily rectified by simply squatting back down on her toy, though give her lack of athleticism, the hikko-NEET was only able to keep the pace up for so long before falling back onto her futon and resorting to manually working the girthy shaft into her quim.  “Yes!  Yes!  Oh, this is…  What is this?  My body feels so hot!”

 

Though she was a bit more clumsy, and her flesh lacked a bit of the youthful elasticity that his wife’s had, Mu-kun’s hips still jerked each time the love muscles wrapped around his manhood when the silicon behemoth retreated.  Just as the heat and tension in the surrounding flesh quickly increased, so too did his body rapidly approach climax.  As the monstrous sex toy came back one last time, grinding him into the depths of Nukumi’s sex, Mutsumi grabbed hold of it as best he could as he came.  And judging from how her love tunnel clamped down tightly around him, it seemed like the blonde was orgasming as well.

 

Cumming faster and harder than she could ever remember doing before, Nukumi lost her grip on her dildo as she was paralyzed with pleasure and the girthy behemoth was pushed out of her with surprising force.  Bits of femcum sprayed from her sex, though not enough to mess up her bed, and as the after shocks reverberated through her body, she thought about what she had done as she caught her breath.  “Crap…  That was Hina-chan’s husband I just…”  Sitting up, sticky with sweat but feeling the best buzz and more refreshed than ever before, she picked up her toy and plucked the exhausted husband in question from a small pool of her sexual fluids.  “But he felt amazing.”  Smiling as she licked both her dildo and Mutsumi clean, she sat on her bed and dropped him back on it so he was at least eye level with her.  “Man, okay.  I can see why Hina-chan and Nee-san got married now.  I can’t believe Hina-chan gets to feel that good whenever she wants.  How about it, boy-ya?  You hafta at least have a thing for big boobs, and I’d say mine don’t to Nee-san or Hina-san.  Wanna help out your ‘auntie’ again sometime?”  Teasing him with her abundantly developed body, Nukumi slipped the gigantic dildo between her breasts.

 

Tired from a rather potent orgasm himself, Mutsumi couldn’t reply to his drunken, sexually satisfied aunt, and could barely keep his grip on the silicon head he was resting on as she began to play with it.  Rubbing the shaft in her cleavage, pressing the head into her nipples, sliding it across and under her massive mammaries, she continued to appeal to him ‘helping her out’.  However, the fatigue finally got the better of him as she was dragging him through a pass under her assets and he was torn from the phallic toy and left in the stuffy crevice.  With a mountain of breast fat bearing down on him the cushiony flesh under him, the myriad of scents from Nukumi’s sweat, sex, natural pheromones and grime mixed and formed an oppressively comforting bouquet that set his mind at ease.  “Hmm, Auntie…  Please, don’t hate me…”  His consciousness fading, Mu-kun was lulled to sleep from the sound of the blonde’s heart slowly returning to a resting rate.

 

“Hmm?  Fell off didya?”  Noticing that her nephew wasn’t on her toy anymore, Nukumi lifted up her boob to see the brown-haired young man resting peacefully in the sweat laced crevice.  “Heh, well I suppose you can stay there for a bit.”  Letting the mass of fatty tissue fall and smack against her body, Nukumi reached over and grabbed her can of beer and finished what little was left in it before collapsing onto her bed with a big smile on her face.  “Maybe having… a man around… isn’t so bad.”  Yawning, having stayed up late on top of her bit of skinship with the house’s new husband, Nukumi passed out in a very uncouth position, with a giant grin on her face.

 


 

 

Opening the door to her sister’s room ever so slightly, the middle-aged beauty peeked in to see the slumbering blonde on her back with her legs wide open and one back scratching her stomach as she snoozed softly.  Shaking her head, Kurumi turned up her nose a bit at the smell of stale beer and BO.  “Nukumi.  Nukumi.  Wake up, you’ve been sleeping all day.”  Entering to gently rouse her younger sister, the limited space had her rear pressing up against bookcases and even more empty beer cans.  “Dinner is almost ready, go wash up and join us.”

 

Cracking her eyes open, Nukumi reached around for her thick-rimmed glasses to bring everything into focus, but Kurumi carefully slipped them on for her with a sweet smile.  “Thanks Nee-san.”  Letting out a long, drawn out yawn, she stretched as much as she could and sat up as Kurumi moved to exit the room.  Her hair was a matted mess and her body was itchy and sticky all over, so she couldn’t argue against taking a bath even if she was hungry.

 

Having woken up hours prior, Mutsumi had been waiting for Nukumi to wake up or someone to wake her up for him, since he was unable to escape from under her breast and her body didn’t register him as anything more than a slight inconvenience.  “Auntie, can you let me go now?”

 

“Also, having fun by yourself is fine, but you really shouldn’t sleep in such an improper state… and since Shion or Asuna could come in at any time if you could make sure to put your ‘toys’ away properly…”  The slight blush in the purple haired cheeks, she smiled with an envious glaze in her eyes as she glanced to the side before closing the door with a sultry giggle.

 

Still not entirely awake, the younger sister scratched her head at what her older sister said and looked in the direction she glanced.  However, seeing her nearly two foot long silicon toy just laying amongst the clutter of her room, Nukumi’s entire face lit up in a deep shade of crimson.

 

After hurriedly hiding her embarrassing secret away and slipping on some panties and a nightie, Nukumi slowly made her way downstairs.  Other than the slight hangover she felt throbbing in her head, the pleasant soreness from her crotch made her believe she had a good time before passing out, even if she couldn’t remember it clearly.  Peeking her head around the corner of the short hall leading to the kitchen/living room, she nervously looked around, paying the floor, countertop and table particular consideration as she looked for something.

 

“Y-You don’t need to worry about Mu-kun.  Just take a bath before we eat, everything will be done soon.”  Kurumi said, putting the lid on a pot as she went upstairs with a basket of laundry.

 

Breathing a sigh of relief, Nukumi’s stomach growled in protest of not eating immediately.  “If I didn’t feel so sticky and gross I’d agree…”  Patting her stomach, she entered the bathroom and began to strip.  However, as her boobs bounced back into place when she pulled her nightie off over her head, she finally registered a foreign object trapped under one of them.  “Huh… Did a pencil get stuck under there again?”  Lifting the hefty mammary up, she peeled the mild irritation from her clammy skin and held it up to inspect it.  Squinting her eyes to bring it into focus, she froze when she saw Hinata’s tiny husband dangling from her fingers, naked and smiling wearily at her.

 

“Um… th-this isn’t-!?”  Before he could even explain, Nukumi dropped him and bolted out of the bathroom and he could hear her footsteps racing up the stairs to her room.  Impacting the floor with no noticeable injuries, Mutsumi picked himself up and stretched to get rid of the stiffness in his joints from being immobile for so long.  “I’ll have to try to apologize later…”  Thinking back, her impressive, imposing body was stuck in his mind.  Her scent still clung to his body and he could feel his lungs attempting to replace all the tainted air he breathed in despite the fact that he could have held his breath the entire time easily.  Rather, something in him wanted to remember the entire experience, but that was just a small part that was easily outweighed by his guilt and general weariness.  “I just want to lay down and have a nice, long nap.”

 

Normally, the place he’d envision when he thought of the most comfortable place to relax would be the lap of his loving wife.  He’d lay in the shadow of her enormous breasts and take in her gentle aroma.  It was like paradise to him.  However, this time, the first thing that came to mind was his sweet and nurturing mother-in-laws lap, with the weight of her more developed chest bearing down on him as they left no gap for him to rest under.

 

“Mother…”  Thinking about how he must have hurt and worried her, Mu-kun wanted to find her quickly and apologize.  While some lines might have been crossed, she was really only looking out for him.  Before he could go track down the curvaceous mother of three though, the bathroom door was thrown open and standing in the doorway was the blue haired youngest daughter of the household, Shion!

 

“Huh?  Mushi?”  Looking down at her tiny older brother, Shion forgot her purpose for coming into the bathroom.  “He’s by himself?  Momma’s not here, does that mean I can finally play with him!?”

 

Looking up at the young girl, as habitually gets him into more trouble than he cared to admit, Mu-kun saw right up Shion’s skirt and saw that she wasn’t wearing any panties!  “Shi-Shion-chan?  Uh… could you please take me to Mother?  Also, you shouldn’t be running around without underwear on.”  It was always embarrassing to look up someone’s skirt or dresses, regardless of their age, so he was doing his best to look away while blushing.

 

Ignoring his concerns, she picked him up and smiled broadly at him.  “Hmm…  I might take you to see Momma, but Mushi needs to play a new game with me first.”

 

As is often the case with the energetic, somewhat selfish girl, Mutsumi knew that as she was now, there was no reasoning with Shion.  After playing with her for a bit she’d typically give him back to her mother, but that was also only after she got permission to play with him to begin with.  While he typically thought it was fine to allow children to indulge in the selfishness that adults afforded them, he was a bit hesitant given their last interaction the previous night but nodded all the same.  “Alright, but you need to take me to Mother when we’re done.  You wouldn’t want to worry her or your sister, would you?”

 

The thought of making her family worry served to subdue some of her overexcitement.  “No…”

 

“Okay, then what did you want to play?  The Kaijuu game again?”  Not wanting to spoil her mood any more, Mutsumi was happy to play with his sister-in-law when he could.

 

“Nah, we can play that anytime.  I got a new game I thought of today.”  Closing the door, she began to get undressed.  “You know about Sho-chan, right?  He’s a Mushi like you, Mushi, and we play a fun little game all the time at school where I sit on him.  Or well… it used to be fun, since Sho-chan would run and I’d have to catch him under my butt.  But Sho-chan doesn’t run anymore, or squirm under my butt or do anything anymore.  That was half the fun!”

 

Closing his eyes as Shion stripped, it didn’t take too much of Mutsumi’s imagination to picture what Shion was talking about.  He had been subjected to the whims of his classmates all throughout school, especially the girls.  Boys tend to get bored of teasing and playing with tiny folk faster than girls, unless they had a personal reason to signal one out, usually losing interest entirely around puberty.  Of course that wasn’t the case 100% of the time, but teenage boys tend to focus more on impressing girls big enough that they could direct their lust towards, whereas girls only seemed to become more interested in tiny folk the older they got.  Had he not moved away for college, there was one girl from his hometown that he was far more intimately knowledgeable of than he wanted to admit.  Not that he thought of her too much since dating Hinata and now meeting her family, but Shion’s story brought back the memories.

 

“You shouldn’t do that, Shion-chan.  I’m sure Shouta-kun wants to do other things he wants to do.”  Trying to stick up for his fellow tiny, he wanted her to understand that she was hurting the young boy whether she meant to or not.

 

“But Sho-chan likes my butt.  Mushi should understand, you like Momma’s butt so much.”  Completely misunderstanding both her classmate’s and his circumstances, Shion disregarded Mutsumi’s words.  “The problem is I can’t play this game with Sho-chan because Sensei might freak out if he doesn’t show up for class.  But Mushi-onii-chan is here alone, and nobody knows where you are, do they?”

 

His nervousness returning with a vengeance, Mu-kun didn’t like the mischievous tone entering the young girl’s voice.  “Aha… ahahaha.  Shion-chan?  What did you say this game was called again?”

 

Giggling and running in place as she trembled with excitement, the blue haired girl brings him around to her back and sticks out her butt to show it off to him.  “‘Butt Explorer’!  I made it up after Momma’s butt tried to eat you up yesterday.  Mushi, you like butts, and Sho-chan likes butts.  Tiny people must be tiny because you like butts, so you stayed small so you could climb inside of them.  I messed up last night and didn’t shove you up Momma’s butt, so you can come into my butt instead.  I don’t really get it, but for some reason it sounds like it will be really fun.  Doesn’t that sound like fun?”

 

“Wait, Shion-chan!  That’s no-!?”  Horrified as he opened his eyes only to be met with the pert little cheeks of his new youngest sister, Mutsumi tried to get Shion to stop but ended up with a mouthful of her sweaty butthole instead.  The taste of her natural oils mixed with her stale perspiration spread over his tongue and since he wasn’t able to pull his head back or turn away he was forced to swallow it.  However, the taste was the least of his concerns as in his surprise the tiny man inhaled a bit of the air that had fermented behind the tightly sealed threshold that Shion was attempting to pass him through.  The miasmic fumes mingled with the accumulated sweat from a day of running around and playing, polluting and infesting his lung that had just barely replaced the befouled air from his aunt-in-law’s underboob.  It wasn’t even a matter of needing to hold his breath anymore, his body wanted to replace the contaminated air with someone else, but unfortunately all he drew in was a more potent, concentrated dose of what his body tried so desperately to get rid of.  He couldn’t even cough or convulse, as Shion continued to apply pressure while tightening her butthole in response to the object pressing against it.

 

“H-Hey, Mushi!  Get. In. There!”  Trying to shove her brother-to-be up her rear, Shion couldn’t quiet get him in.  She wiggled his head against the hole, but that just caused her body to tense up making it harder to play the game.  “Mmnngh…  Why won’t… he go in?  Does Mushi not like my butt?  Why not?  He couldn’t get enough of Momma’s butt last night, and her butt was eager to eat him up.”  Trying a bit harder, Shion really wanted to play with her brother since she gets so few opportunities to do so normally.  Would she have to give up and play a different game?  “Wait!  Momma’s butt!  She wasn’t clenching like I am.  Maybe if I…”  Taking a breath to relax, Shion felt her anus loosen and Mu-kun’s face sink in more than before!  It was working, but it was difficult to keep her butt relaxed.

 

“Shi-Shion-chan.”  His face and head were quickly swallowed up by the young girl’s tight anus, giving him no leverage to speak.  Because she was still growing, her bowels were more narrow and thus the elasticity of her colon was mostly used to accept his body into it.  “I can’t move…  can’t escape…”  More and more of his body steadily got fed up his sister-in-law’s back door despite how much he tried to get her to stop.  Losing the ability to move his arms, bend his hips, and kick his legs, finally the small orifice sealed over his toes, trapping him entirely at the end of her digestive system.  The putrid scent of her bowels settles in his lungs.  “Shion-chan.  You shouldn’t be doing this.  You need to let me out!”  Try as he might, his pleas, like himself, couldn’t escape the blue haired girl’s colon… at least, not until she let him out.  And he knew it.

 

Looking down at her belly, Shion poked around where she could feel her ‘big’ brother.  “Hmm…  pushing something in your butt feels  a lot different than pooping it out.”  It was an odd sensation, not unpleasant and kind of ticklish.  Clenching her butt muscles, she could tell Mu-kun slid a bit further inside of her, he felt warm and made her body tingle.  “I knew you tiny people were meant to be in butts Mushi.  You can thank me later, for now keep making me feel good.”  Standing confidently and triumphantly, she held her head high and began to laugh victoriously.  She got to sit on Sho-chan for most of the day and got to play with her brother in a way she normally couldn’t.  All that was felt was to see if Asuna was right and having a tiny person sliding out of your butt was just as fun.

 

“Sounds like you are having fun.”  A voice calling out from behind her caught Shion’s attention, and turning in a slight panic since she wasn’t sure if they saw what she had done, she was surprised and happy to see her biggest sister entering the bathroom.

 

“Hina-chan!”  Jumping into the voluptuous blonde, Shion forgets all about the boy in her butt.  “You’re home.  You’ve been gone so long, I never get to see you.  Can we take a bath together?!”

 

Hugging her sister back, Hinata offers her a gentle smile.  “I’ve actually been coming home everyday, you’re just asleep by the time I get in and I have to leave before you get up…”  Lamenting the demanding hours of her work, it wasn’t like Hinata regretted taking her job, she just missed so much time with Mu-kun and her family.  “Sure, but no splashing.  I’m really tired, okay?”

 

“Sure thing!”  Excited, Shion bounced around impatiently while her sister undressed.

 

“Hmm…  You haven’t seen Mu-kun around, have you Shion?”  She asked, as they sat down to wash up before getting in the tub.  “I was hoping to talk to him before I leave tomorrow.”

 

“Uhh…  I’m sure Mushi is around somewhere.”  Looking away nervously, she became aware of the tiny man in her butt once more and reflexively clenched up away, pulling him deeper.  It had been so long since she last saw her sister, if she let him out now not only would she likely be yelled at, he’d take all of her attention.  “But enough about him, today in class…”

 

Shion spent the rest of the night distracted by Hinata, completely ignoring and forgetting about Mutsumi.  It was so much fun and she even got to sleep with her!  As she crawled into her big sister’s futon and latched onto her huge breasts, Shion felt a warmth in her crotch.  “Huh?  Why is it so warm down there?”  Patting her crotch through her pajamas, a slight wiggling in her butt reminded her of what she had done to her brother-in-law.  “Mushi, it’s time for bed.  Settle down.”  Tightening her anal muscles to get him to stop moving so much, her crotch heated up a bit more and a warm, fuzzy feeling spread through her body.  “Huh?  Why does having Mushi in my butt feel so nice?  Tiny people really do belong in butts!  Heehee.”

 

“This has gone on long enough, Shion-chan.  You need to let me out.”  Having already grown accustomed to the foul smell and vice-like grip of her rectal walls, Mutsumi had been trying to signal the young girl to let him out, or at least remind her of his existence.  However, all that accomplished was to get her to rhythmically squeeze him.  “I don’t think she’s going to let me out tonight…  But I suppose as long as she’s having fun it isn’t so bad.”  Despite the lack of space to move, Shion’s less developed muscle meant that she wasn’t able to tighten around him to the point of making it painful.  If anything, the constant contractions were more like a firm hug, which was oddly comforting.  “Given the choice though…  I kind of wish it was Mother’s body I was in…”  Picturing the gentle smile of the lovely mother, Mutsumi drifted to sleep wrapped in the embrace of his sister-in-law.

 


 

“...u-kun.  Mu-kun…”  Rousing him from his sleep, Mutsumi hears a gentle voice calling out to him.  It was soft and low so’s not to scare him, and dripping with loving affection.

 

“Mm…  Mother?”  His thoughts not up to speed yet, the first thing he thought about was being greeted by Kurumi.  Her laying beside him in the nude, smiling seductively at him, made his morning wood throb in anticipation.  Opening his eyes, however, he was greeted with the sight of his lovely and loving fiancé.  She was already in her suit, ready to go to work, but given how light it was out she was running extremely late.  “Hinata-san!?”  Instantly he was hit by a wave of guilt for thinking of his mother-in-law instead of her, he should even be thinking of the married woman in such a light!  “Hinata-san!  H-How did I…”

 

“Shion gave you to me this morning.  She said you two were playing last night.”  Sitting up, she picked him up, cupping her hands under him and brought him up to her lips for a quick kiss.  “Though she didn’t answer when I asked her how that could have been since she was glued to me all night.”

 

The last image he had of Shion, that being her puckering butthole, flashed through his mind.  “A-About that, Hinata-san… I have to tal-”

 

Her smile widening just being able to see her fiancé for the first time in what felt like weeks, the blonde held up a finger to his face to interrupt.  “Mu-kun, you really are amazing, you know that?  There’s nothing I could do to thank you enough for everything you’ve done.  My family… no, our family is so happy having you here, you brighten everyone’s day.  I know it must be tough sometimes, but you play with Shion and she loves having a big brother around.  Asuna can be a bit of a brat sometimes, but you never lash out at her and take her constant teasing better than I ever have.  And I heard about how she tried to eat you the other day, even if it was just a joke you would have been justified to freak out at her, but you didn’t.  She might act like that, but since she always complains about other tiny folk but never you, I know she actually does respect you more than she shows.  Even Auntie, with all her fear of men, asked about you at breakfast today!  You’re so amazing.  But Mom is the one you’ve affected the most.  She’s so happy to have a son around and has so much energy.  Maybe a bit too much energy, but she seems to be happy and… fulfilled.”

 

The emphasis on that last word struck Mutsumi the hardest.  He had been wanting to see and talk to her about what had happened between him and Kurumi, to apologize.  He didn’t want her to find out from someone else, it was his duty as her lover to be honest with her, but that last word made it clear that if she didn’t know for certain, she had her suspicions of what was going on when she wasn’t around.  “Hinata-san, I… I…”

 

“You know, Mu-kun, I’ve been thinking and I think Mom was right when I first introduced you to our family.  You’re not just my husband, you’re the Ashitaba family’s husband and it’s the husband’s duty to keep his family happy and fulfilled.”  Again, she put emphasis on that word.  “I don’t want to see our family sad, and you’ve been doing a fantastic job of making sure they are happy.  Whatever it is you’ve done so far, I want you to keep doing it.  And so, I was also thinking…  Do we really need to move out?  Without you around, I know Mom and Shion will be sad and work expects me to keep working such long hours.  I won’t be able to comfort you like I could before, to hold and love you, but if you continue to support our family I’m sure they’ll be there for you as well.”

 

Not sure what to say, the tiny man was stunned by what he was hearing.  Did she truly know what was going on and is giving her blessing, telling him to not worry and make their family happy?  Or was she ignorant of what was actually happening and didn’t consider all the inappropriate interactions that he could have been having with them.  “Hinata-san?”  There was no way she could know what, or who, he had been through, but if she was so insistent.  “O-Okay!  If that’s what you want, I’ll do my best!”

 

Squealing in happiness, the busty blonde hugged her minuscule husband into her chest.  “I know you’ll do great, Mu-kun.  Now I won’t have anything to worry about.”  She said, looking over to the small suitcase by the door.

 

“Huh?  Are you going somewhere?”  He asked, somewhat sad that they couldn’t spend more time together.

 

Nodding solemnly, she could tell he didn’t want her to go so soon.  She felt the same.  “Business trip.  My boss wants me to come with her, said she was impressed with my dedication to the company.  I’ll only be gone for a couple of weeks, but I need to leave for the station soon or I’ll be late.”  Kissing him again as she stood up, she opened the door and grabbed her suitcase.  “I’ll be sure to smother you with my built up love and affection as soon as I get back.”

 

Just the thought was enough to make his erection twitch with anticipation and a big, goofy grin to spread across his face.  “Well then, good luck and stay safe.”

 

“Oh Mu-kun…  You’re making it hard to leave, you know that.”  Teasingly, she giggled at his arousal.  “I’ll drop you off with Mom.”

 


 

 

While she had made sure to give him something to cover up with before handing him off to her mother, Mutsumi was worried that Kurumi’s usual antics would see him stripped before he could convince her to let him get dressed.  However, the subdued expression and apologetic look on her face once she saw her daughter off stayed with the mature mother as she quietly brought him to her room.  “Mother?  Is something wrong?”

 

Tearing up, she sat down and brought him his tiny wardrobe.  “‘Is something wrong’?  Oh, Mu-kun, it’s sweet of you to ask for my sake, to pretend like my behavior lately hasn’t been so very inappropriate.  You are such a good son, but I have been a terrible mother to both you and Hinata.  I am a married woman, I shouldn’t have involved you in my carnal pleasure like I have been.  You shouldn’t have to please an old lady like me, and I don’t want my only son to hate me.  I promise to keep my behavior in check.  Can you forgive me?”

 

“W-Well… about that, Mother…”  Rather than go to his wardrobe and get some clothes, Mu-kun knelt in front of the apologetic woman with his hands over his crotch.  “I’ll admit, e-everything that’s happened recently happened so fast and escalated so quickly, I… I didn’t have time to considering hating you for it, nor do I.  I-Instead… a-a-all I could think ab-b-bout was how good it felt!”  Slowly working up the nerve to lay his honest feelings out, the smiling face of his supportive wife and her words of encouragement helped him bolster his courage and now that he started, he couldn’t stop himself.  Just thinking of Kurumi’s bare body gave him a huge, even for him, erection that caught the purple haired mother off guard.  “Mother is very attractive!  Too attractive!  I can’t stop thinking about you, you are just so beautiful and an air of maturity that is really sexy!  While the fact that you are older can’t be refuted, it’s not a detriment and only enhances your beauty.  I… I was just scared.  I didn’t want to worry you, but lately, I think of you before Hinata-san whenever something turns me on!  I want you to toy with me in your mouth, I’ll never forget how great your tongue felt, it’s better than Hinata-san!  I want you to swallow me, keep me safe in your body and poop me out.   I…  I… I want you to sit on me, Mother!  Bury my deep in your beautiful, plump butt that is so soft and let me lick your sweaty, hairy butthole!  And… and your p-p-pu-pussy!  So warm, strong and comforting.  You can use me anytime you’re feeling lonely, if anything I should be asking you for the privilege, and your nectar smells and tastes so good!  I could drink it all day.”

 

Kurumi wasn’t expecting such bold declarations from her son-in-law when she decided to apologize.  She had believed he ran from her because he was disgusted by her older body and didn’t want to be used by her at all.  “Ah, no… Mu-kun.  Y-You mustn’t.”  As he praised her and confessed how much he not only loved her mature figure, but also wished to satisfy all the new, debaucherous fantasies she now had, she could feel a burning heat rising in her womanhood.  “If you say such lovely things…  I already decided to give up… to be a better Mother for you.  And yet… and yet…”  Blushing and horny as a high school girl, she subtly pressed her fingers into her engorged vulva while staring at the tiny man that had her so enamored.

 

“I want you to smother me in your breasts, keep me hidden in the soft embrace with nobody else noticing while you go about your day.  I still love Hinata-san, and that will never change, but...”  Panting to catch his breath from his lengthy, loud declaration, Mu-kun stared up at the towering woman.  She was beautiful in every sense of the word and the way she was looking at him made her look all the more sexy right now.  “I’m the Ashitaba family’s husband, aren’t I?  Then use me, dominate me!  Let me please you, Mother!

 

“Oh Mu-kun…”  Without even thinking, Kurumi pulled her sweater off and unhooked her bra, tossing them aside.  Her breasts laid bare for him to see, she didn’t support them with her arms and allowed them to sag a bit, covering her belly and resting on her lap.  “But wouldn’t you prefer Hinata’s perky breasts over these sagging ones?”

 

Shaking his head, Mutsumi smiled up at her.  “They’re just as beautiful.  You are her mother after all.”

 

The throbbing rod of excitement sticking up from his waist was a clear indicator that his words were true, he was almost trembling with excitement and his face was a cute shade of red.  Her heart swelling at the attention, she turned around and pulled down her skirt and panties, rising up on her knees to her wide hips and round butt loomed over her tiny son  “And what abo-ah!?”  As she tried to shuffle backwards to bring her rear closer to him, Kurumi’s legs got caught in her not entirely discarded skirt and she ended up sitting abruptly on the table, and Mu-kun, bearing her weight down on him.  “Oh, I’m sorry Mu… kun?”  About to get back up, she could feel the heat of his arousal flow into her soft buttcheek and his adorable little hands holding onto her as tightly as he could.  “Ara, you really like my butt that much?  Well, it’s a mother’s privilege to spoil her son every so often.”  Giggling as she wiggled her bottom onto the table to get comfortable, she ground her tiny son into the table top and bounced on him lightly for a bit before leaning forward.

 

“Ah…  Mother…”  Blissfully staring up as the enormous backside was lifted off him, Mu-kun’s smile and satisfaction at being sat on couldn’t be understated.  Kurumi’s butt was so soft, he sank right into it.  But when she didn’t sit on him again, he craned his head up and was in awe of the sight she presented him.  “Mother!?”

 

Pressing the base of her buttocks against the edge of the small table, her face on the floor as she reached back and grabbed her doughy backside, Kurumi had spread her butt for him, revealing her winking rosebud.  “Mu-kun, come.  Come kiss Mother’s bumhole.  Lick it like you promised you would, worship it.  Hurry…”

 

Mesmerized by the sight before him, Mu-kun quickly got up and approached the wiggling rear.  Kurumi’s tone was as motherly and affectionate as always, but there was a want in the slight tremble he couldn’t ignore and an air of authority that he couldn’t disobey.  She could tell him to do anything right now and he would resist.  “Ah…  Mother’s butt.”  Inhaling deeply as he walked between her massive cheeks, Mu-kun savored the heavy scent and whiff of foul reek that came from the greasy brown eye.  Without hesitation he threw himself onto it, licking at the flesh as it twitched with every pass of his tongue.  Massaging the tightly sealed, loose wrinkles keeping most of the noxious fumes of her bowels trapped within, he didn’t recoil from her anus but instead pressed himself more firmly against.  Grinding his rock hard cock into her puffy anus, Mu-kun gave himself completely over to Kurumi.  And then, as his effort made the gargantuan woman’s entire body quiver in delight, one of the giant glutes overshadowing him came crashing down on him as he felt something pinch his leg.

 

Unable to control herself, feeling the tiny man’s devoted efforts through her butt, the mature mother appreciated that his feather-light licks didn’t cease as she dragged him off down from her rear to her yearning sex and shoved him inside of her without pause.  “Yes, Mu-kun, you’re right.  Ahn~!  You feel so delightful, it's like I’m a young girl again.  Deeper!  I want to feel you deeper inside of me!”  Plunging her fingers into her now wanting anus, Kurumi wasn’t thinking about resisting her lust.  In fact, her tiny son felt so amazing as she felt him crawl deeper into her soaked womanhood, the only thing troubling her now was the fact that there was only one Mu-kun but she had so many other places she wanted him to please her.  Papa-san II didn’t even cross her mind this time, Mutsumi when he wasn’t holding back was far better than even her most intense nights with the girthy piece of silicon.  However, she wanted him licking her butt as well, her fingers were a poor substitute.  Her nipples tingled, wanting his lips wrapped around them and her tongue wanted to be wrapped around him.  She wanted to feel him in her stomach, massaging her digestive tract and wiggling in her colon.  “But he can only be in one place, and right now… right now… he’s in the perfect plaaaaaaaaaace!”

 

“Don’t hold back, Mother.  You’re close, I can tell.”  Pushing himself through the heated flesh and swallowing mouthful after mouthful of her rich nectar, Mu-kun used the cues of her erratic breathing, increased heart rate and tightening muscles to seek out all the most sensitive spots in his mother-in-law’s love tunnel.  She was so similar to Hinata that is was an easy task for him, but unlike last time he was fully aware that it wasn’t his wife’s sex that he was in.  He wasn’t making a mistake, he was performing his duty as Hinata’s husband, as Kurumi’s husband, as…  “As the Ashitaba’s husband, I promise to satisfy all of your desires and fantasies!”  And as the convulsing flesh around him tightly constricted around him, the shudders of the powerful orgasm he brought the beautiful woman to stimulated his manhood to bring him to climax as well.  “Mother!”  Thrusting his hips into her slick folds, Mu-kun came hard deep inside of his wife’s mother.

 

“Oh… Mu-kun…”  Falling over onto her side and panting to catch her breath, Kurumi slipped her skirt and panties off the rest of the way.  She was still dripping wet and her beloved son-in-law was still deep in her womanhood, his heartbeat stimulating her more.  “There is something you should know… about older women, Mu-kun…  If you’re going to be the family’s husband.”  Gently caressing above the felting of the foreign object in her lower abdomen, she giggled sultrily and brought her fingers, covered in her liquid lust, up to her lips and licked them clean.  Her nethers were still flushed with blood, hot and leaking onto the floor.  “Once is never enough.  But you’re young and so full of energy, right?”  Thankfully everyone else was out of the house for the day, so she didn’t have to hold back at all.

 


 

 

Weeks have passed since Mu-kun accepted his new role in the Ashitaba household, and Kurumi hadn’t been happier since she first learned she was getting a son-in-law.  It seemed like everyday there was something new for her to try with the diligent young man, and he was also so willing to help her catch up to the 40 plus years of not exploring all the fun people could have with the smaller folk.  Her enthusiasm may outpace him occasionally, but she isn’t able to restrain herself anymore.  Her son just feels that good, she can’t bring herself to stop.

 

As she slowly woke from yet another pleasant night, Kurumi giggled at the first sensation she experienced before she even opened her eyes was of her son pleasantly lodged in her bumhole.  “Ah, what fun last night was.  Mu-kun’s learning so fast.”  She thought, not wanting to get up right away.  “Before I met Fumio-san, the most my friends and I did was keep a tiny or two in our bras and see how long it was until someone came looking for them.”

 

Groping her now slightly larger breasts, she thought back on all the tiny men and women she would put in the bottom of her bras, nobody else the wiser aside from her friends, and even then sometimes she’d get a couple extra that they didn’t know about.  She had the largest bust in her school, much like Hinata did and Asuna does, so she was able to keep her tinies the longest.

 

“I wonder whatever became of Salary-san?  He was so cute, I almost didn’t want to let him go.  I had him for so long… but when I met Papa-san, I decided to let him go.  Did his wife take him back I wonder?  He was with me for over a year.  Perhaps she remarried?  If I hadn’t met Papa-san, would I still have him to this day?”  Fondly reminiscing over her youthful days, she felt the tiny in her butt begin to wake up himself and she smiled gently.  ‘Salary-san’ didn’t matter anymore, only Mu-kun did.  He is my son and he’s taken so many of my firsts.  My first, tiny, son.  The first tiny I’ve kept in my bosom for their benefit, the first whose seed spread over my tongue…”  Getting out of bed, she began folding up her futon before getting dressed, thinking of all the things she’d done with her son-in-law.  “The first tiny I’ve shoved in my panties, the first I’ve held between my bum cheeks and the first tiny I allowed to enter my sex.  He was the first tiny to ejaculate inside of me, the first whose manhood I’ve sucked and the first tiny I’ve ever swallowed.  And the first to float in my toilet...”  Putting her bedding away, she stripped her night clothes off and reached back to retrieve the most important tiny in her life.  “Oh, you feel just as good as the first time Mu-kun.  Perhaps I should push you a bit deeper instead, keep you in my bum for the rest of the day.”  Blushing from the thought, Kurumi remembered she tried that a little over a week ago, and didn’t get half of the housework done because of how distracting his delightful little movements were.  “No, there is too much to do today.  Perhaps another day.”  Plunging her fingers deep into her backside, Kurumi grabbed the pair of legs protruding from her anus and pulled the brown haired man out of her bowels.  “Good morning, Mu-kun.”

 

As his eyes adjusted to the light of day and nose adjusted to clean air, the first thing to come into focus when Mu-kun opened his eyes was the gentle smile of the mature mother.  While she always greeted him with a smile, he had become able to tell just how well he had been able to satisfy her by subtle cues in the features of her face.  “Good morning, Mother.  What’s wrong?  Did I not do a good enough job last night?”

 

“What?  Oh, no.  No, not at all Mu-kun.  You were amazing as always.”  She didn’t understand how she was so easy for him to read, but Kurumi appreciated it when he was in her.  “I was just thinking of my younger days.  Come on, let's get you cleaned up.

 


 

 

After cleaning Mu-kun of her anal residue and cooking breakfast, Kurumi was about to start on the house work when she her the excited tapping of her youngest daughter’s footsteps running down the stairs.  “Momma!  Momma!  I finished all my chores and cleaned my room!”  She announced before even reaching the kitchen.  Smiling bright as the sun with pride as she grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up.  “I even found my panties by myself!”

 

Giggling at her daughter flashing her pure white, cotton underwear as proof, Kurumi couldn’t help but notice the small boy tucked into the waistband of Shion’s panties.  “It’s so nice of Shouta-kun’s mother to let Shion bring him home to play with her.”  Not even batting an eye at the fact that her daughter had a boy in her underwear, Kurumi instead wondered what Shouta’s mother meant when she said Shion could bring him home whenever she wanted as a punishment.  “They get along so well.  How is this a punishment?  Oh well, as long as they're happy.”  Drying her hands with the dish towel, she knelt down and pulled Shion in for a hug, smushing her tiny friend with her breasts as she did.  “My, you are growing up so fast.  What a good girl you are.”  Kissing the blue haired girl on the forehead, she let her go and pulled a naked Mutsumi out of her cleavage.  “Here you go, but remember to return Mu-kun to me before bed, or else next time you won’t get him.”

 

“W-Wait, Mother.  I was hop-!”  Turning on her palm to protest, Mutsumi couldn’t even finish his sentence before Shion brought her mouth down on him and slurped him into her cavernous maw.  It wasn’t that he disliked Shion or didn’t want to play with her normally, but ever since she shoved him up her butt she’d been experimenting with him more and more to ‘make the good warm come back’.  As soon as she sucked him into her cramped mouth, her tongue began caressing and assaulting his manhood, which was already erect from the arousing scent and stimulation of being in Kurumi’s chest.

 

“Mushi, just be good and let me play.”  The young girl thought as she used her oral muscle to quickly bring him to orgasm, not that she understood what she was actually doing.  All she knew was that if she played with his ‘wee-wee’ thing, some fishy smelling goo came out and her crotch felt warm after swallowing it.  “It still tastes weird, but it’s not that bad anymore.”  Smiling as the flavor of her ‘big’ brother’s defeat spread across her tongue, Shion’s face heated up again and she felt the good heat in her crotch.  Opening her mouth to show her mother the sight of Mutsumi, covered in Shion’s saliva and his own seed, she quickly swallowed him and licked her lips.  “Mushi collected!  Alright Sho-chan, let’s go play some games!”

 

Watching as her daughter ran to the living room to play the game console they own, Kurumi couldn’t help but feel a bit lonely now that Mutsumi was on or in her person.  Shion placed Shouta on her seat cushion as she connected the game, but he didn’t move, even as she sat down on him, and she felt a bit jealous.  “But she’s been such a good girl since getting to play with Mu-kun.  I guess kids these days really are growing up so much faster than when I was her age.”  The sight of her son, ever so slightly humiliated to have been forced to cum in his little sister’s mouth, covered in his only cum had her own sex tingling.  “I want to try that too.”

 


 

 

Her stomach still not done digesting her breakfast, Mutsumi landed in Shion’s stomach to find it still full of food.  The sloshing mush as she ran and bounced around covered him as he curled up in the young girl’s digestive organ, knowing that he was at least safe.  “Hinata-san and Mother, I don’t mind satisfying either of them… thought it seems they’re not the only ones.”  Thinking back on the night he spent with his aunt when she was drunk, and the first night Shion played ‘Butt Explorer’ with him, had his cock twitch.  Even the sight of Asuna’s open mouth as she slowly lowered him towards it that morning Kurumi stopped her was still burned into his mind.  “Was my heart racing with dread at that time, or excitement?  W-Was she being serious?”  If he was being honest, which his swelling manhood always was, he didn’t really mind.  Especially if it made his family happy.  “Will I become the entire family’s husband soon?”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Chapter 3 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Having adjusted to his new role with his new family, Mutsumi more or less enjoys his time together with the women of the Ashitaba household.  However, a surprise from his loving wife may bring the two of them even closer together... through Kurumi.

Yet another brilliant commission from Chaos, adding and expanding to the severely lacking amount of content focused around the incredible 'Life as the Ashitaba Family's Husband' series.  Absolutely adore this series, so writing more for it, and the chubby, lovable milf, is always a win for me!


 

 

What started out as a reward for whenever she did something good or behaved properly had now become almost a daily routine.  Trapped within the dark, salivating cavern of his youngest sister-in-law’s mouth, the tiny future husband of the Ashitaba family was at the mercy of the blue-haired girl until she achieved her objective.  So, as he had begun to do weeks ago to expedite the process, he no longer attempted to fight of the slimy, dexterous tongue that wiggled around under him and assailed his crotch in search of it’s prize and instead wrapped his arms around it and ground his erect member into the satisfying texture of her taste buds and soft, springy muscle.

 

“Shion-chan…  Shion-chan!”  The smell of her breakfast still fresh on her breath, Mutsumi hated to admit that he now looked forward to the oral pleasure the young girl gave him without knowing what she was truly doing.  She didn’t even really like the taste of his seed, though she also said she didn’t dislike it either anymore; she was just after one thing.  And as his body began to quiver, he was about to give her just what she wanted.  “Shion-chan!”  Licking her tongue as he buried his face into it, the tiny man blew a thick load of his baby batter all over her mouth and collapsed, panting.  Looking towards the undulating gullet at the back of her mouth, it was generally the next destination as she would swallow him along with the snack he just provided.

 


 

 

It always warmed her heart to see her daughters happy, and watching her youngest ‘play’ with her big brother was no exception.  As the mother of the Ashitaba family, she was raising three of the cutest and happiest girls in the world, as well as her younger sister to an extent, so seeing her youngest smile and blush as she got her reward was a highlight of each morning.

 

Holding out her hand, she knew Shion was done with Mu-kun.  “Remember Shion, no swallowing Mu-kun today.”  Warning her daughter before the young girl could execute an ‘accident’, the middle-aged woman smiled down at her.

 

Pouting as she wanted to feel her big brother tickle her belly from the inside again today, Shion didn’t need to be reminded of the punishment for not listening to her mother when it came to playing with him, so she sucked as much of her excess saliva off of him and opened her mouth to let him fall out onto the waiting hand.  “Sorry Mushi, but Momma said I’m not allowed to eat’cha today.”  Snickering playfully, she lifted up her dress to expose her slim belly, an uncharacteristic trait given her family’s genetics, and rubbed it without caring that she was also flashing her panties.  “But don’t worry, I’ll get Sho-chan to watch it for you.”  Letting go of her dress, she pulled a tiny, dark-haired boy about her age out of a pocket and tossed him into her mouth.  The young boy had long since given up on opposing Shion, and so she was able to swallow him without issue.  “See ya tomorrow, Mushi-onii-chan!”

 

Not entirely sure what was going on, Mushi felt a bit disappointed that Shion didn’t swallow him like she usually does, but when he turned around to see the gentle smile of the purple-haired woman holding him he was happy to be in her hands.  “Mother is always so beautiful…”  Despite being engaged to her eldest daughter, Mu-kun was quite enamored with the older woman and was enjoying their intimate nights together ever since his fiancé told him to ‘make their family happy’.

 

Seeing the confusion pass on his face, Kurumi giggled at her son-in-law.  “What’s the matter, Mu-kun?  Were you hoping Shion would swallow you?”  His bashful face did little to hide the fact that he had gotten used to how her youngest had been playing with him lately.  As he’s about to reply, she cuts him off by adding, “Because Hinata will be coming home earlier than usual tonight and has a surprise for you.”

 

“Hinata-san?!”  His smile spreading from ear-to-ear hearing that his wife would be coming back, he was happy that Kurumi was looking out for him.  “If I had spent the day in Shion-chan, I wouldn’t have gotten to see her.”

 

While she was happy to see Mu-kun get excited at the news that his fiancé was coming back, the twitch in his semi-soft erection didn’t pass her by.  “Really, Mu-kun…”  Puffing out her cheeks slightly, she huffed slightly in annoyance.  “So until then, I’ll keep you close until she’s here.”

 

There was a terse quality to her words that was hard to miss, but before the brown-haired man could say anything, he was already brought behind her back as she rolled her long skirt up over her abundant backside.  With the exception of Shion, the women of the Ashitaba had more rotund bodies that some might think borders on excessive overweight, but to Mutsumi, they were perfectly beautiful, healthy women.  The sight of Kurumi’s broad rear stuffed into a pair of panties she’d normally reserved for when her husband was home got him hard instantly.  “Mother.”

 

Burying her son-in-law deep between her hefty buttcheeks, Kurumi didn’t stop until she felt his breath and erection against her sensitive anus.  Ever since his confession to be the Ashitaba family’s husband, she has been enjoying his affectionate attention to her backside like he promised he’d give.   “You can just play with Mother’s bum for the rest of the day.  I’ll be sure to get you when Hinata’s ready.”

 

Wrapped in the warmth of her meaty rear and the stink of her sweat mixed with the emissions of her bowels, Mu-kun licked at the oily, lightly hair-lined anal sphincter and pressed his cock into a deep fold of the puffy orifice.  “Hehe…  As exciting as it is to know Hinata-san will be coming home tonight, I need to focus on Mother right now.  To give her anything less than my full attention would be a disservice for all that she does for me.”  Putting thoughts of his wife to the back of his mind, Mu-kun focused entirely on the mother of three and her quivering backdoor that was attempting to completely embrace him.  “I love you, Mother.  Thank you.”  Kissing the slick anus, he began thrusting his hips into the older woman.

 

Fixing her skirt and patting her butt, Kurumi was about to resume her duties as the homemaker of the house when she felt Mutsumi’s earnest efforts and single-minded devotion to her backside.  “Ah… yes, Mu-kun!  Think only of me right now.  Think only of the bum you lust after so much.  Not even Papa-san has ever been as enthusiastic or willing to play with me back there.”  Her son-in-law’s efforts ignited a flame in her womanhood, she remembered the one time Fumio let her sit on his face when they were young, but because she could tell he didn’t like it she had never asked to do it again.  But Mu-kun didn’t have an aversion to her butt.  Blushing, she rubbed her backside affectionately and pressed her hand deep into the crevice to form a sort of embrace with the three-inch tall man.  “Mu-kun really is such a great husband.”  Giggling as she felt him redouble his efforts to make love with her anal orifice, there was also a slight ache in her heart.  “It’s almost a shame he’s my son-in-law…”

 


 

 

It wasn’t that he had lost track of time.  From the moment Kurumi had shoved Mutsumi flush with her arsehole he didn’t bother keeping track, so all day long he enjoyed the taste of her unwashed asshole and savored the buffering, tainted winds that periodically escaped from her bowels.  He was sure that if his mother-in-law’s anus wasn’t the cleanest in the city, it was definitely the most loved.  Every step she took, every time she bent over even the tiniest bit or sat down he was pressed in on all sides by the pudgy flesh with only his mother-in-law aware of where he was.

 

Absentmindedly lapping up a few droplets of sweat that formed within the dark crevice, he blissfully passed the time without another thought.  “I wonder if Mother is going to keep me here all night as well.  That wouldn’t be too bad, I just hope I don’t leave her feeling too bored…”  As a person of his stature, the biggest worry of all was disappointing the people in your life that utterly out-scale you.  Fewer and fewer people treat the smaller folk with much respect at all, even if it’s only feigned.  “Mother may start to think I’m not worthy of her daughter if I start slacking off.  I’ll have to keep putting forward my bes-wah!?”  Not even registering the shift in Kurumi’s butt as she bent forward a bit, Mutsumi wasn’t expecting her fingers to come down and pinch his head between them.  “Huh?  M-Mother?  Mother?!”  Trying to hold on, his grip to her anus was easily broken as he was pulled up and out into fresh air.

 

“Ara, it seems like someone didn’t want to leave my bottom.”  Giggling as she retrieved her son-in-law, Kurumi held him up for a moment and smiled at him.  “Thank you, Mu-kun.  I enjoyed every second of our time together, but did you forget about who was coming home today?”

 

Looking up at the mature beauty as she set him on the floor, Mutsumi was about to ask her what she meant when a head of blonde hair caught his eye.  As Kurumi went over to a corner of the room, he turned in stunned surprise as a girl with short hair and eyes as gorgeous as the azure sky smiling nervously at him.  “H-Hinata… san?”  She looked exactly like his fiancé, with a full butt, big breasts and a tummy that was smooth but also a bit doughy.  The only thing that made him question who this woman was was the fact that she was just a bit taller than him.  Not by much, no more than half an inch or so, but that was also enough to also make her the tallest tiny person he had ever met.

 

“Oh, Mu-kun.  Of course it’s me.”  Blushing timidly, she giggled and wiggled her hips in embarrassment as he stared at her naked body.  He had had an erection since coming out of her Mother’s butt, but the way it twitched so energetically as he looked her over.  “Surprised?”

 

His initial arousal and hormone passing, a slight panic gripped his body as he shakenly walked over to her.  “Surprised?!  Of course I am.  What happened to you?  How did this happen?  A-Are you alright?  You're not hurt, are you?”

 

“I’m fine Mu-kun, I’m fine.”  Grabbing her husband by the shoulders to calm him down, she smiled reassuringly into his eyes.  “My company has been working on a new drug that shrinks people temporarily and it’s passed clinical trials.  Our goal is to help mixed couples, like us, better interact with their partners, though it seems we’re still not quite at the target size.”  Giggling as she looked down at the smaller man, she knew that they hadn’t fully reached their goal, but this medicine was already miraculous to close the gap between them this much.  “My boss knows you’re tiny, so she got me an early batch and gave me a night off to spend it with you.  I want to know what it’s like to be your size, Mu-kun.  The challenges you face but are too considerate to tell me about and all the experiences that you’ve had to go through alone.  Even if only for a little while…”

 

“Hi-Hinata-san…”  Moved to the point of tears at the lengths she was willing to go to for him, Mutsumi pulled her in for a loving embrace, though with the height difference between them, he ended up burying his face into her cleavage and his erection slid between her warm, soft thighs.  “I have the most wonderful wife in the world!  I love you!”

 

Blushing, Hinata smiled and wrapped her arms around his slim frame.  “Oh, Mu-kun…”  Pressing her thighs together to trap his stiff rod between them, the young wife’s heart was racing to be able to embrace the one she loved like this for the first time.  “I lov-”

 

“Ahem…”  Bringing the two love birds back to reality as she cleared her throat, Kurumi towered over her daughter and son-in-law.  Like them, she was completely nude and did nothing to cover herself up as she laid down next to them.  “Ara ara.  Hinata, I don’t remember saying you could play with my Mu-kun alone.”  Staring longingly at the tiny man, she winked playfully at him.

 

Looking between the two women, Mutsumi was completely confused at the situation and ended up just staring at his wife.  “Hinata-san?”

 

“Oh, Mu-kun…”  Bashfully fidgeting, the blonde wasn’t able to look him in the eye.  “I said I wanted to ‘experience everything you do’, didn’t I?”  Swallowing hard, her nerves were starting to get the better of her as she stared at her mother’s body.

 

The older woman was as beautiful as she was intimidating, despite wearing the gentle smile she always wore.  This was the world her husband saw everyday, a world of giants that could do whatever they wanted with him.  Her mother could squeeze her between those meaty thighs or under the roll of belly flab she often teased her mother about and there would be nothing she could do about it.  While Kurumi was towering over them before, she had noticed that the hairs growing around her crotch had been trimmed and maintained from the tiny bit that was visible.  And then the gigantic, marshmallowy breasts that sagged slightly with age but still looked as soft as even her own, Hinata felt the urge to bury herself between them they looked so comforting.

 

“I know I give Mom a hard time often… but I don’t mind the thought of having her genetics.”  Glancing back to her husband, his stiffened member was as hard as iron between her legs.  “Mu-kun loves my body, and I have Mom to thank for that.  Mu-kun also doesn’t seem to mind Mom’s body, so if I could age as gracefully as she has…”  But admiring the beauty of a middle-aged woman aside, Hinata was also acutely aware that there was one big issue Mu-kun was confused about.  “Do you think I’m weird?  I know some of the things you and Mom get up to, so…”  Unable to outright say it, she was still aware that she was willingly asking to become sexually involved with her mother and her chest tightened up at the thought of him rejecting her for it.

 

“Ara.  Even after everything I said to convince you, you’re hesitating before we even start?”  Looking over her daughter, Kurumi giggled at Hinata’s behavior.  When Hinata approached her about wanting to spend time together with her husband by themselves, she wanted her mother to make sure nobody else in the family interfered.  However, Kurumi didn’t want to be left out either, and convinced her daughter to let her join them if she truly wanted to experience ‘what Mu-kun experiences’.  “Hinata, can you not feel how excited Mu-kun is?  I know my Mu-kun would be happy to spend the night with both of us at the same time.  Isn’t that right, Mu-kun~.”

 

“Ah!  M-Mu-kun!?”  A massive twitch of the member between her legs caused the tip to point up and poke at the entrance of her moist sex and Hinata couldn’t hide her pleasure or surprise.  Looking down at the excited, beaming face, all of her worries, save for one, vanished into the anticipation and lust in his eye.  “Oh, Mu-kun.”  Giggling both at how cute he was and her own foolishness, she leant down and kissed him for their first true kiss.  “Maybe I am a perverted woman for participating in a 3P with my husband and mother, but if Mu-kun accepts me, that’s all I need.”

 

His mind a whirling storm of all the time he had spent with his wife and mother-in-law, Mutsumi couldn’t have been more excited to be with two of the most important women in his life.  He may have been creating more memories with Kurumi than Hinata recently, but tonight would be the beginning of remedying that; or at the very least involving his wife in his life more once again.  “Mother, Hinata-san.  I’ll do my best!”

 

Breaking off a lengthy lip-lock with a satisfied grin, Hinata looked up to her Mother’s pouty face.  “Don’t worry Mom.  We haven’t forgotten about you.  While I have an idea of what you do with my husband, I don’t know exactly what you do.”  Taking a moment to steel herself, she clenched a fist over her heart and nodded as much to confirm her resolve as signal her relinquishing the small measure of control she still had to the purple-haired woman.  “Just think of me as a second Mu-kun for the next hour.  I only took one dose of the drug since this was the first time, so I’ll start growing back in an hour or so.”

 

“Is that so?  Well then, pardon me.”  Licking her lips, Kurumi brought her mouth down towards the tiny couple.  Slipping her tongue between the two of them, she sealed her daughter into the humid darkness of her mouth, sitting up and flipped her head backward to force Hinata all the way in as she picked up Mu-kun.  As she pressed her son-in-law into her swelling breasts, she carefully tossed her daughter around with her tongue.  “Hmph, part of me wants to just swallow her and spend the rest of the night with Mu-kun myself… but that wouldn’t be fair to either of them.”  The consequences of what might happen if the drug wore off while Hinata was still inside of her did not even cross her mind, seeing how well Mu-kun looked standing next to her daughter did.  “Oh… I’m being so childish.  Seeing Mu-kun with Asuna or Shion doesn’t bother me at all, so why does it with Hinata?”  Unsure of the complicated feeling in the pit of her stomach, a jolt of pleasure shot through her body from her right breast causing her to grind her bare sex against the floor.  Her breath catching for a moment, her worried expression melted into pleasure as Mu-kun did as a good son-in-law should and helped take her mind off of it.  “Oh, Mu-kun!  Yes, right there.”  Her cheeks glowing, she used her free hand to tease her dripping sex as she tried to keep her voice down.

 


 

 

She didn’t know what to expect when she agreed to her mother’s conditions for letting her spend time together with Mu-kun, but to be immediately separated from him as they began came as a mild irritation to the saliva-soaked blonde.  “Well… I suppose Mom’s mouth isn’t big enough for the both of us…”  Rationalizing the crazy situation away so she could accept it, the duality of excitement and fear had her sex drive operating even more intensely than when she and her husband laid together alone.  Even though she was safe from harm, the chance of just sliding down the older woman’s throat was still very much a possibility.  “Hehee, just like how I met Mu-kun.”  Faintly remembering the mixer where she met/ate her fiancé and the unforgettable morning that followed, her heart began to flutter at the idea of sliding down into her mother’s pudgy belly.

 

Thankfully, even if that did happen, it wouldn’t put either her or her mother at risk since the fluids in a person’s stomach and intestines prolong the effects of the drug, though she wasn’t going to tell her that fact just yet.  Instead, as the oral organ beneath her slithered around her, assaulting her breasts, butt and sex, pleasure was overtaking her every thought.

 

She couldn’t find her footing or match the rhythm of the more experienced woman, so she was completely at her mother’s mercy.  Glancing at the undulating gullet tickling her curiosity in the back of her mind, Hinata now wondered what it might be like.  “To be wrapped up in Mom’s throat and tossed around in her churning stomach…  Mu-kun said it's scary at first, but he got used to it.  I want to know, to learn more of what Mu-kun goes through…”  It was tempting.  If she tried to crawl further back she was sure her mother would help her along.  “... but tonight is about spending time with Mu-kun.  I can let Mom swallow me some other time.”

 


 

 

From the moment his mind caught up with him and he realized he was being pressed into his mother-in-law’s nipple, Mu-kun knew exactly what was expected of him.  Seeing the mature beauty so casually gobble up his wife was so sudden and erotic, he wasn’t sure if Kurumi would swallow Hinata and then spend the rest of the night playing with him herself.  However, whatever the purple-haired woman had planned for the two of them, one thing was clear to him.

 

“Mother, your nipples are already so stiff.”  Pressing his face into the fold of flesh that normally kept the middle-aged woman’s tender nubs hidden from the world, he licked at the hardening teat as it was emerging of its own accord.  Licking at the edge around her milk duct, he reached out around her puffy areola and dug his fingers, toes and erection into her marshmallowy flesh, kneading it lovingly and getting an immediate reaction from the larger woman’s body.  Smiling, proud that he could have such an effect on his mother-in-law even though he was so small, Mutsumi continued to please the mature woman as he had been taught and learned.

 


 

After about a minute or so, Mu-kun relaxed his grip on the massive mammary just as Kurumi moved him to her other breast.  Without missing a beat, he latched onto her other tit, gently caressing it.  “Ah, Mu-kun.  You’ve gotten so much better since you first moved in.”  Swooning over how well he received her instructions, he was able to read her mood and guess the timing of her moving him around without a signal anymore.  Unlike the girl flailing and flopping around in her mouth, Mu-kun’s breathing and heartbeat were aligned with her own.

 

Moving the tiny man into one of her sweaty armpits so he could rest, Kurumi continued to try and get Hinata to recognize the rhythm of her tongue’s movements, but it seemed to be a lost cause… at least, this time.  Additional ‘lessons’ would be required before she allowed Hinata to play with her and Mu-kun again, as she was sure her daughter was now leaving everything to her.  Even while resting, Mu-kun was still licking her drenched underarms and arousing her in any way he could.  Like true lovers, the two of them were supporting and elevating the other’s pleasure, so she could only assume what it had been like for the poor boy when Hinata was laying with him.

 

“If only Hinata wasn’t here… Oh, I feel like tonight would have been so perfect Mu-kun, you know me so well now.  But I did promise Hinata.”  Sighing, Kurumi pulled her son-in-law from her armpit and opened her mouth, allowing the drenched blonde to fall from her lips and slip down through her breasts to her soft, chubby belly.  Laying back onto her futon, she set the brown-haired man down onto her trimmed bush and moved an exhausted, sexually unsatisfied but glowing, Hinata next to him.  Spreading her legs a bit, she didn’t say anything to the young couple.  She simply waited.

 


 

 

After the tumble from her mother’s mouth and slide down between her breasts, Hinata was a bit disoriented from her experiences, but as she got her bearings and looked up into the gentle eyes of her loving husband as he helped her to her feet she remembered why she was doing all of this.  “Oh, Mu-kun.  You get to experience things like this everyday?”  While she couldn’t be, and wasn’t, angry at him given how little he could enforce his own will in these matters, not to mention her giving him her blessing to do so for the sake of their family’s happiness, that didn’t stop the jealousy she felt.  Not only was her mother getting to do all the kinds of naughty things she wanted to do on a daily basis, but now she knew just how wonderful it felt!

 

“Hinata-san.  Are you alright?  If you’re tired you can rest a while, I think Mother is willing to wait a bit longer.”  While he had to live his entire life with the risk of having to satisfy some kind of desire of any bigger person that got their hands on him, Mutsumi was well aware of how tiring it could be.  Not to mention that Hinata wasn’t used to this sort of thing.  However, seeing his wife soak in her mother’s saliva was a strangely arousing sight, so even though he meant to fulfill the role of a caring husband, his manhood poking up into the blonde’s back conveyed the lust he was feeling.  “She smells more like Mother now.”

 

“I’m fine, Mu-kun, thank you for worrying about me.”  Smiling, as she had the opportunity to catch her breath, Hinata accepted her fiancé’s help and got up, taking him by the hand and heading down towards the edge of the field of purple hairs that overlooked the valley formed by the older woman’s meaty thighs.  “Come on, it’d be rude to keep a lady waiting!”

 

As his wife started to climb down Kurumi’s vulva and spread the dripping folds of the older woman’s sex, Mutsumi respected the blonde’s tenacity.  Quickly following after her, he assisted her in spreading the mature beauty’s womanhood, the potent scent causing his erection to engorge even further as it pressed deep into his wife’s soft rear.

 

“Oh, Mu-kun…”  Turning to look her husband in the eye, she wiggled her butt to play with his cock and blushed with a playful grin.  “You’re so amazing.”

 

As they moved a bit further into Kurumi’s sex, he was able to wrap an arm around Hinata’s waist and pull himself a bit closer to her, bringing his face closer to her’s.  “Not as ama-!?”  Before he could finish his sentence, two large, pudgy fingers crashed into his back, shoving the young couple further into the surprisingly tight embrace of the mother of three’s love tunnel.

 


 

 

Waiting as patiently as she could, there was only so long that Kurumi could withstand having her daughter and son-in-law standing at the entrance of her sex, likely acting all lovey-dovey.  Not that she begrudged the two spending some time together as a couple, young love is afforded the right to look longingly into each other’s eyes.  However, she was astutely aware of who was who as the first person merely spread her open to crawl deeper while the second flexed their fingers and toes into the sensitive flesh as they went.  “Oh, Mu-kun…  I’m sorry… for interrupting this moment between you two… but… but…”  Plunging her fingers into her sex, she contracted her muscles to pull the love-birds deeper inside of her.

 

While having two tiny people in her felt great, it didn’t feel quite as good as having Mutsumi all to herself.  As she worked her fingers in and out of the dripping hole that consumed the lovers, she could feel the two inside of her maneuver around to start making love themselves.  “Ah!  My, how nice…  My daughter… and my Mu-kun… are going to make… a baby in… my belly.”  The thought of being so involved in the creation of her grandchild helped make up for the lack of dedication Mutsumi would normally lavish her sex with, but there was still something that saddened the older woman.  Though she was able to identify a sense of jealousy towards her daughter, she knew in her heart that, unlike the mostly harmless fun she shared with Mu-kun now, any further would be far more… problematic.  “Hinata… is so… lucky…”  And yet, knowing that she shouldn’t, her envy still couldn’t let her forget just how impressive Mu-kun’s manhood was for his size.  Her sex flooding more just remembering the first time she saw it, imagining how it was now lodged deep into her own daughter, and… “Oh, Mu-kun…  With this new medicine, we could…”

 

Rather than simply shoving his entire body inside of her, just for a moment Kurumi imagined embracing her son-in-law as he pierced her womanhood with his girthy shaft, or lowering herself onto the tip as it spread and stretched her open.  She felt so dirty just imagining it, but her heart raced at the thought.  It wasn’t like her own husband was going to be able to stay home too often for the foreseeable future, but even still it was so inappropriate to consider, so taboo.  But now the temptation was there.

 

“If I were to pick up some of this wonderful medicine for myself…”  Though she doesn’t always wear her wedding band, she thought about it and her love towards her husband often, but right now, for the first time, she was glad she wasn’t.  “No, no…  If I did… if we did… that would be…”  Her face burning up from the thought, she wasn’t sure if her blush was from embarrassment or shame.  Playing with tiny people didn’t count, but if she were tiny as well...  “... that would be…”

 


 

From the tight grip bearing down on them from all sides, Hinata was unable to turn over to face her husband, so as he inserted his cock into her wanting pussy, she was pressed face first into the squishy, slick walls of her mother’s sex.  She had known that Mutsumi was impressive before, but even with a half an inch height advantage over him she was barely able to take his full length in.  “Mu-kun!  Oh, Mu-kun…  Yes!  Harder… harder!”  What the smaller man lacked in space to maneuver, he made up for in unrestrained passion as even with minimal space he was able to slam into her with the same kind of force he’d use to please her when she was bigger.  While it was very pleasing before, at this size it shook her very core.

 

With each thrust, the blonde gasped in delight, and it only took a couple mouthfuls of the tangy fluids making it into her mouth to have her licking the tender flesh tightly, yet comfortingly, embracing them.  Even when she had sex with Mutsumi before she had never been as aroused as she was currently, not to say she was left unsatisfied by her husband before, quite the opposite in fact.  She had never been as fulfilled as when she laid with the gentle man, yet this was so much better.

 

Having never had the opportunity to lay with a woman his own size, Mutsumi was likewise overwhelmed by the gratifying sensation of something wrapping around his dick so tightly.  However, coupled with the intoxicating scent and taste of his mother-in-law dyeing his thoughts and the pitch darkness of the space they were trapped in, rather than the beautiful blonde he was reaming, his mind had focused on the gorgeous mature woman instead.  “Ahh!  Ah, Mo-Mother!  You’re so tight!”  The sounds of Kurumi’s body blocked out the sweet gasps of his wife and the turbulent motion of the older woman pleasing herself with them inside of her only jumbled his mind all the more.  As the passage around them tightened more and more, he felt the narrow tunnel clamp down harder onto his cock as he came to the tipping point himself.  With one final, powerful thrust, he buried his face into the shoulder of the woman in front of him as her body quivered under him.

 

“Ahn!  Mu-Kuuuuuuuuuuuuun!”  Piercing the squelching flesh, pounding heartbeat and muffled moan of the mature beauty they were plunged into, Hinata cried out her lover's name as she came.

 

Registering Hinata’s voice as he ejaculated into the deepest parts of the blonde’s body, Mutsumi was able to remember who he was laying with and who he was in.  Yet, despite the guilt of thinking of another woman while screwing his wife, he blew the most satisfying load of his life.  “Hi-Hinata-san…”  Whispering back to her, he tightened his grip on her as the passage around them clenched in on itself, propelling them back towards the entrance.

 


 

Shot out of the climaxing woman and into the dying stream of the liquid satisfaction, the young couple slowly got to their feet as they looked up at Kurumi’s undercarriage.  Her legs had been pressed together as her body convulsed in pleasure, but as she eased into the afterglow of orgasm, the older woman’s feet settled onto the floor once more, her legs spreading to either side.  The glistening lips that had previously consumed them drooled the tangy-sweet lust that now covered them, and in the distance they could hear her steadying her breathing.

 

Pushing the conflicting feelings he had aside in favor of the wonderful moment they shared, Mu-kun grabbed Hinata by the hand and started to head towards the purple-haired woman.  “Come on.  We need to thank Mother for the wonderful experience.”

 

Following her husband’s lead, the blonde smiled as she rubbed her stomach, feeling his hot seed sloshing around in her sex as some of it leaked out of her.  “Yeah.”  She whispered, completely satisfied.

 

The sweat and cum slick flesh of the gigantic woman’s sex and thighs made for a difficult ascent up to her pubis mons, but once Mu-kun gave Hinata a boost up and she helped him in return, they stared up Kurumi’s body as she laid panting to catch her breath.  Her belly rose a bit and her large mammaries separated and settled to either side of her chest so they could see the underside of her chin as she rested an arm over her face.  As they tried to traverse the soft, squishy terrain of the older woman’s body, the ‘ground’ began to come out from under them, tilting as Kurumi rolled over onto her side.

 

Falling from Kurumi’s paunchy belly, Mutsumi landed on the floor as an irresistible wave of flesh and fat rolled over him.  “Mu-ku-!?”  Reaching out for her husband, Hinata was caught as her mother raised a leg as she rolled over, preventing the blonde from falling off like Mu-kun did, but burying her into a fold of fat under her mother’s belly.

 


 

 

While not as satisfying as when she plays with her son-in-law by herself, knowing that he and her daughter were making her first grandchild inside of her was a new and arousing experience that she wasn’t expecting.  “Mmm…  They must do that again sometime.”  After steadying her breathing, she reached down to her soaked sex, but as she slipped her hand between her thighs, Kurumi felt her daughter lodged in one of her fat rolls struggling to get out.  Sitting up, she found her precious son-in-law stuck to her side and peeled him off as she retrieved Hinata and held the two of them up, smiling.  “So, how was it, Hinata?  Did you have as much fun as Mu-kun and I did?”

 

“I can’t believe you get to do this sort of stuff everyday while I’m at work.”  Puffing out her cheeks, the jealousy the blonde felt had her want to quit her job immediately and stay home everyday now.  However, she also knew that wasn’t possible.  Not only did her company need her, she didn’t want to increase the burden on her father with having to support her again.  Reflecting on the mouth play with her mother and the love making she did with her husband in Kurumi’s sex, her jealous couldn’t win out against how much fun she had though, and she smiled, pulling Mu-kun in for a hug.  “But I had fun.”

 

“I bet Mu-kun would love it if you could join us again sometime, right Mu-kun?”  Smiling gently, Kurumi was already thinking about doing it a second time.

 

“Yes, Mother!”  Replying without even realizing it, Mutsumi would love to spend more time with his wife at the roughly same size as her, especially if they could share that time inside of Kurumi.

 

“Oh, Mu-kun.”  Giggling, as she embraced her husband, Hinata could feel the drug start to wear off as her body began to grow around him.  “Oh… I suppose that is it for tonight…”

 

Seeing her daughter dwarf the tiny man more and more by the second, Kurumi set the two down on the floor.  Feeling the need to relieve herself, she started to get up to give the young couple a few minutes to themselves before getting ready for bed.  “I suppose I can allow Hinata to keep Mu-kun for one night.”  Looking back as she stood, the blonde was already so big compared to Mu-kun that he was getting enveloped in her breasts.  “... if she sleeps here tonig-eh?”  Getting her foot stuck in the futon as she tried to stand, her center of balance didn’t shift as Kurumi had wanted, so instead of getting to her feet as she intended, her body began to fall backwards.

 

While happily cuddling with her husband, Hinata felt the shadow of her mother fall over her, and looking up just in time, her entire field of view was taken up by Kurumi’s doughy backside.  “Mo-mmph!”

 

Rather than simply sit on and crush her daughter under her broad rear, Hinata’s height, position and posture coupled with the sweat built up in her crack formed the perfect conditions.  As she fell flat on her butt, Kurumi gasped at the unexpected pleasure as her daughter’s head penetrated her backdoor.  The force of the fall inserted the blonde up the waist in her practiced anus.  As she was still in the process of growing back to normal, Hinata was only about a foot deep into Kurumi’s bowels, not as deep as the purple-haired woman’s favorite dildo could reach.  She wasn’t as uniformly thick as it either, but the irregular shape was licking all the unsatisfied areas of her lust that had been left wanting.  “Oh…  Oh, Hinata…”

 

The last thing her mind was able to process seeing being that wrinkled, puffy anus lightly lined with purple hairs before her vision was consumed with darkness, the blonde knew exactly what was clamping down on her from all sides, and the rank smell of her mother’s rectum assaulted her nose.  “Mom?”

 

Reaching under her to grab her daughter’s waist, Kurumi slowly began to slide off of the blonde, but as she approached the smaller girl’s shoulders, she slammed her butt back down.  “Ahn!  Oh, Hinata… you feel fantastic!”  Unable to control herself, Kurumi continued to slam her rear down over her daughter, using her as an anal toy without restraint.  “Oh, sweetie.  I’m so sorry, but you make my bum feel so nice!”  Again and again, the older woman lifted her hips only to ram her daughter’s torso back up her bowels for pleasure, making her apologies ring hollow as she continued.  “I’m so, so sorry.”

 

Trapped in his wife’s cleavage, Mutsumi didn’t even need to see what happened, he was all too familiar with the scent of Kurumi’s bowels.  The anal fluids seeping around him, he began to get pulled from Hinata’s cleavage.  “Mother?  Isn’t she being a bit rough with Hinata-san?”

 

His concern, however, was unnecessary, as Hinata’s new found fascination with being powerless and at the mercy of a much larger woman had her more aroused than when she was in her mother’s mouth.  “Mom’s using my body… as a toy for her fat butt!  Ah, it stinks so bad in here.  It’s so tight, I can’t move!”  Breathing heavier and heavier with each repetition, if her arms weren’t stuck squeezing her breasts together to hold Mutsumi in place she’d be working her sex furiously.  “That’s it Mom, use your butt to get back at me for always calling it fat.  It’s so big and round, and I used to hate how big my butt was because of you, but now that I’m an adult…  I’m so happy I take after you so much!”

 

After a few minutes of treating her daughter as an anal toy, Kurumi was able to bring herself to orgasm once more and soaked the girl’s legs in her cum.  Falling over onto her side, without the energy to pull the smaller girl out of her butt, Kurumi pushed Hinata out of her butt like she would some waste.  “Oh, Hinata…  That was amazing…”  Panting heavily, she just laid in her futon as Hinata slowly grew back to full size.  The blonde doesn’t respond, or even move from her position, with her head between Kurumi’s legs as she just caught her breath breathing in the fumes that leaked from the quivering anal sphincter.  “Hinata?”  Attempting to roll over to get her daughter’s face out of her backside, she was prevented from doing so as the blonde wrapped her arms around the older woman’s butt and buried her face in it to kiss the oily orifice.  Giggling at the affectionate act, Kurumi wiggled her butt.  “If you want, you can sleep with me tonight.  You can even cuddle with my rear if you really want.”

 

“Hmm… I think Mu-kun and I have had enough of that for one night.”  Giggling back Hinata pulled herself from her mother’s butt and laid down facing her, reaching into her cleavage.  “We can sleep together like norm-huh?”  Not finding her husband between her breasts, Hinata spread them apart to make sure; he was gone!  “Mu-kun!?”

 

“Oh, don’t worry, sweetie.”  Lightly slapping her rear, Kurumi smiled gently to reassure her daughter.  “Mu-kun spends a lot of nights in my bum.  He’ll be fine, this is nothing new for him."

 

Heaving a heavy sigh of relief, Hinata calmed down.  “Oh, thank goodness.  I thought I had done something horrible to Mu-kun, leaving him in your butt like that.”

 

Pulling her daughter in for a hug, Kurumi turns her nose up a bit at the smell coming from her daughter.  “Ara, I suppose we’ll have to clean up before bed.”

 

Sharing a light-hearted laugh, the two get up to go to the bath.

 


 

 

“Hmm…  Does Mother intend to keep me for the rest of the night?”  Stuck within the bowels of the older woman, Mutsumi calmly rests as Kurumi gets up to go to the bath.  “We didn’t get to spend much time together, Hinata-san, yet…”  Once he realized that the purple-haired woman wasn’t going to push him out so he could spend a bit more time with his wife, he actually felt a bit relieved.  For as much as he loved his wife, he was happy to spend time in the rear of his mother-in-law over spending time with the beautiful blonde.  “No…  If anything, I think I’d rather things be like this…”  As much as he consciously thought that thought was wrong… he just couldn’t make himself believe it was as he curled up and pressed himself into Kurumi’s intestinal wall.  “But if that’s the case… am I still Hinata-san’s husband?  Or do I belong to Mother?”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!


https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories


Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:


https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9283