Honey, I Blew Up Our Son’s Girlfriend by AirsickNorm
Summary:

In this hypothetical sequel to Honey, I Blew Up the Kid, Wayne Szalinski has invented a new type of growth ray that he's about to test for the first time. Son Nick and his girlfriend Mandy join him at the lab for the big moment, which doesn't go as planned. Things never do with the Szalinski family.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Couples, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 9872 Read: 55045 Published: May 24 2020 Updated: May 24 2020
Story Notes:

The following story is an imagined sequel to the 1992 movie Honey, I Blew Up the Kid and takes place approximately four years after the events of that film. If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance you’re already familiar with the plot. If not, it might help to at least read a synopsis.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by AirsickNorm

2. Chapter 2 by AirsickNorm

3. Chapter 3 by AirsickNorm

4. Chapter 4 by AirsickNorm

5. Chapter 5 by AirsickNorm

6. Chapter 6 by AirsickNorm

7. Chapter 7 by AirsickNorm

8. Chapter 8 by AirsickNorm

9. Chapter 9 by AirsickNorm

10. Chapter 10 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 1 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 1

Date: July 17, 1996

These are good times for the Szalinski family. I’m the middle child, Nick, by the way. Business is booming for my dad, Wayne, and his company, Sterling Labs. In the four years since that little incident with my younger brother, Adam, my dad has mastered the shrink and growth ray technology that he’s spent years trying to perfect. The result has led to increased funding for his projects as his reputation within the company has progressed from mad scientist to at least mad genius. Let’s just say there haven’t been as many mishaps with his gadgets lately.

As for me, I’m home from my first year of college. And I’m proud to say that my relationship with Mandy is back on track. Though we’d grown apart over the last year with us headed in opposite directions and going to different schools (something Mandy had foreseen and forced us to break up prior to the fall semester), we’ve patched things up since coming back home to Las Vegas for the summer. Nothing could keep us apart for long. 

I couldn’t stop thinking about her all year long, and who could blame me. She’s become a complete knockout. Even more so than when I’d last seen her a year ago. That silky brunette hair, gorgeous eyes and shapely figure… Where can I begin. 

Anyway, I just hope she thinks as highly of me. I don’t exactly believe I’m on her level, to be honest. I may have grown to a nice 6-foot stature, but there’s not much else about me that’s worth writing home about. Part of me has always thought that was the real reason for her breaking up with me, but I’m glad to see she still has feelings for me.

This story begins with Mandy and I spending a lazy Saturday morning lounging around my living room. My mom was out of town, per usual, visiting my sister up in Seattle. Adam, now six years old, was staying with our grandparents for the weekend (Mom still doesn’t quite trust my dad with Adam after what happened last time).

My dad walks into the room wearing one of his kooky inventor hats (old habits die hard).

“You two seem to be having a thrilling time,” said my dad, sensing some boredom had crept into Mandy and I’s weekend. We never really made much in terms of plans anyway. Mandy was cool about just going with the flow, but today did seem slower than usual.

“How about I take you kids into my office again, just like old times,” my dad says. “I’m doing a test that you might find intriguing. It involves a dog.”

“Oh no, dad. Just leave the poor dog alone. Is that even humane?”

“Of course, it’s humane. He won’t get hurt anyway. I promise.”

“What kind of dog?” Mandy asks.

“A chihuahua.”

“You picked the smallest dog you could find? I don’t like where this is going,” I tell him.

“Trust me. The dog will be fine and will come out just as adorable as it went in. I’ll tell you more in the car. So how about it?”

“I want to make sure this dog stays in one piece,” Mandy says.

“Looks like we’re visiting Sterling Labs,” I say.

 

Chapter 2 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 2

By the time we arrive at the lab, we’ve already been briefed on how the experiment will play out.

“You see, I’ve already mastered how to increase and decrease the mass of an object,” my dad says en route to the complex.

“All too well, dad. All too well.”

In case anyone forgot, Mandy and I were actually shrunk to the size of insects thanks to my dad’s oversight when returning Adam back to normal size. That was four years ago though. My dad’s become much adept of an inventor. Besides, Mandy and I actually look back on that day pretty fondly. It’s where the beginnings of our relationship took place, in my little brother’s pocket alongside his super-sized toys.

“Well, the thing is, I’ve always only been able to change the entire mass of an object,” dad tells us as he wheels across Vegas. “But never just a certain portion of an object. Sterling Labs is always asking for new uses for my technologies, and they think there’s some money-making potential here.”

The public had grown paranoid about the capabilities of the technology Sterling created. You can’t blame them after what they went through in ’92. It’s not easy to cover up a giant rampaging toddler. So while many in the public have speculated as to the potential benefits and drawbacks of resizing technology, Sterling Labs has kept their latest innovations under wraps. At least from the public.

The military on the other hand, well they can see the clear uses of such technology. They’re the main reason why Sterling Labs has such a cutting-edge new campus on the outskirts of the city. The place is enormous, and even features the largest hangar in the country at nearly 200 feet tall. People have taken to calling the place the new Area 51, and for good reason. Not every military contractor like Sterling has digs like this.

As we approach the facility, my dad finally gets to the point.

“The military has prevented us from profiting off of our technology, seeing as the commercial potential is pretty limited. I mean, we’re not comfortable putting these devices in the hands of just anybody. I can’t fault the generals. But here’s where my latest gadget comes in… Cosmetic surgery. Think about it. A growth/shrink ray that can target a specific part of a being’s anatomy. Do you know where I’m going with us?”

“I believe I do,” Mandy answers with a raised eyebrow. 

“I just want to make it clear this was not my idea for the device. It was the higher ups at the company who came up with the idea on what to use it for… Basically, breast augmentation.”

“That’s what your device is for!” Mandy and I look at each other incredulously.

“Among other things, yes. It’s not my preference but I do see the money to be made from such a purpose. It’ll completely revolutionize cosmetic surgery. No more silicone implants or going under the knife. Just a quick, yet concentrated burst from the ray will do the trick.”

“I like the sound of that,” I say.

“Don’t get any ideas,” Mandy says crossing her arms across her chest. “I happen to like my body the way it is.” My girlfriend is stunning, don’t get me wrong, but I could still stand seeing those C cups upgraded to Ds.

“Today though, we’re just here to give it a try on a living subject for the first time,” dad says. “That being the chihuahua.”

“You’re going to give the chihuahua bigger boobs?” I ask as we drive through the security gate to enter the campus. Mandy, unamused, punches me in the arm. I thought it was funny.

“We’re giving the pooch bigger ears. Because what would look funnier than a chihuahua with enormous ears? Now that part was my idea.”

Well, if this is how we’re going to spend our Saturday, it’s better than sitting at home all day watching Friends or Seinfeld reruns.

My dad, Mandy and I are practically the only souls in the building that houses my dad’s personal lab. We walk into the sterile, white space that contains gadgets whose purposes I couldn’t even begin to imagine. In the corner is a pen where a chihuahua is napping next to her bowls of kibble and water.

“I adopted her last week from the animal shelter,” dad says. “I’m calling her Marie, after Marie Curie.”

“Aww, she’s so sweet,” Mandy squeals.

Mandy cradles Marie in her arms as my dad directs us to a smaller test room off to the side of his larger research space. Inside is a ray much like the one that blew up my brother, only a little more sophisticated looking. At the opposite end of the room is a table with a small seat on top with restraints.

“Put the dog in there, Mandy,” my dad tells her. “I’ll secure Marie in her seat and then we can get rolling.”

My dad and I walk back into the adjoining control room where we’ll watch from a monitor. Mandy hesitates to leave the dog behind, assuring Marie she’ll come out no worse for wear, only with bunny ears maybe. 

As Mandy walks back to join us in the control room, she panics. She looks down and notices her brand-new cellular phone is missing from her hip. She’d clipped it there earlier. Her parents had just gifted to her at the start of the summer. She couldn’t misplace an expensive item like that. Suddenly, she spots it on the table next to Marie. 

She rushes back to retrieve her phone, only my dad and I have no idea Mandy is still in there. I’d sworn she followed me inside. She was nowhere to be seen on the TV monitor, which was focused too tightly on the dog to notice Mandy right beside her. The ray kicks on and emits a bright blast of light before Mandy has a chance to move. She worries at first that she was caught in the blast, but she assures herself she was far enough away that she was surely safe from harm. Besides, the ray was concentrated on the dog’s ears, not her.

Mandy rushes back to the doorway to meet us as we turn around to check on the results. She’s too embarrassed to admit she’d gotten caught in the room when the ray went off. It was such a dumb thing to do, and she feared Wayne could lose his job for being a bit lax on the safety protocols.

“Mandy, I see you’re anxious to get out there and see how our little chihuahua friend fared,” my dad says.

“Uhh, yep I can’t wait to find out,” she says sheepishly. We’re none the wiser.

Unfortunately for us, the experiment appears to be a failure. Little Marie’s ears are the exact same size as they were a moment before.

“Well, looks like you’ve got a kink to work out there, dad,” I tell him.

Mandy suddenly feels relieved. The ray didn’t work anyway. She has her phone and all is right.

The trio returns home to the Szalinski house, their Saturday morning apparently ending uneventfully. That would soon change.

 

Chapter 3 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 3

“I have to do some errands. I’ll be back later this afternoon,” my dad tells Mandy and I as he climbs inside his old pickup.

“Aren’t you gonna get a bite to eat?” I ask.

“Nope, I’ll just skip lunch for today,” he says. “I need to get those gardening supplies your mom was wanting me to get her this weekend anyway.”

Mandy and I head to the kitchen to find something to eat.

“Hey, this frozen burrito actually doesn’t sound bad,” Mandy says in jest as she pops it in the microwave. “I’m so starved that it actually seems appealing. I hope I don’t regret this.”

I head into the living room to clean up the coffee table and find something to watch.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, a strange sensation begins to overcome Mandy.

“Why am I tingling suddenly?” she asks herself as she peruses a magazine left on the counter. “It’s like a static shock to my whole body.”

As she leans back up to take the burrito out of the microwave, she notices something is off.

“I don’t remember having to lean down this far to open the microwave before,” she thinks. “I swear it was higher before.”

The truth of the matter become clear when she sees her boyfriend walk into the kitchen. Her boyfriend who she now dwarfs by a full foot.

“Oh my god,” she exclaims as she drops the burrito, plate and all, on the floor.

“Holy shit,” I mutter. 

The girl who I normally outrank by a cool nine inches or so now stands a good foot taller than me, at least seven feet tall.

“You’re Shaq-sized. What the hell happened?”

“I don’t know!” she screamed.

Her tight, super-short jean shorts seemed to make her legs go on for miles. I look up and find her chest staring back at me at eye level. The snug-fitting, stripped T-shirt she was wearing was already flattering enough to her bust before, but this is ridiculous.

“Keep your eyes up here,” she orders. It’s not often I have to crane my neck this far to make eye contact with someone. Maybe with the starting center on my school’s basketball team, but never did I think I’d look at my girlfriend this way.

“Sorry, I didn’t know where else to look. I see your clothes still seem to fit just fine.”

“Yeah, well that’s no consolation to me. I’m enormous! I can’t go outside like this. This is all because of your dad’s invention.”

“Wait, what?”

“Well, I uhh… I may have accidentally left my cell phone on the table next to the dog when the ray went off. I rushed as fast as I could to grab it. I guess I just wasn’t thinking straight. I figured I’d be OK anyway since it was just supposed to enlarge the dog’s ears for crying out loud. And then it didn’t even work.”

“Oh, I think it worked,” I replied. “I just don’t know how. And why did you grow now? We left the lab nearly an hour ago.”

“I don’t really care why. Just get me back to normal!”

“I can’t ask my dad to help us. He could lose his job. We’ll have to go back to the lab. I know where he keeps the shrink ray. We’ll get you back to your normal height.”

Before we go I decide to pop another burrito in the microwave for a quick lunch. 

Wrong choice.

Moments after I started the microwave, Mandy began to grow again. This isn’t gonna be good. At least this time I was there to witness it.

Mandy was studying herself in the kitchen mirror when she sprouted up higher and higher towards the ceiling.

“Not again!” she cried.

Before she could react, her head burst through the ceiling and poked its way through to the second floor before she stopped growing. I stood mouth agape at the sight of my girlfriend, who was now so large, her head disappeared into the second floor above me. 

Now even Mandy’s pert butt was above eye level for me. She was trying to talk to me but I couldn’t make out her words clearly. I headed upstairs.

I rounded the top of the staircase and looked down the hallway toward my bedroom. Inside I saw Mandy’s face protruding through the floorboards. She looked terrified but also angry. At me.

I walked over. Her head and most of her neck cleared the base of the floor. She was covered in dust and drywall. Still, seeing her cute, cherubic face stare back at me made my heart race.

“Nick! You little son of a…” Her eyes narrowed at me as she screamed. Mandy was pissed. 

Uh oh. My girlfriend is mad. At me. And she’s 14 feet tall.

 

Chapter 4 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 4

“I’ll get you out of there!” I wasn’t so much concerned about the house as I was Mandy.

“I don’t need your help,” Mandy sneered as she ducked her head out from the hole in the ceiling. That’s going to take some explaining.

She carefully positioned her legs beneath herself as she sat down on the floor of the living room so as to not wreck anything else in the house. Even kneeling down the top of head nearly brushed the ceiling. I told her to watch out for the ceiling fan.

“How the hell am I going to be able to go anywhere?” she shouted. “I’m a giant!”

“My dad left his company van in the garage. There’s plenty of room in the back once we take out some of his junk. You can fit back there. I’ll drive us back to the lab and you’ll be back to your normal size before you know it.”

Mandy crawled on all fours and contorted herself sideways through the door out to the garage. The cargo van Sterling Labs lets my dad drive should be just big enough for Mandy to squeeze in the back. Even then, it was a tight fit. 

You know how difficult it often is to take your eyes off a woman’s rear when she’s bending over? Imagine how tough it was when you’re in my shoes watching Mandy clamber into the van. Whew.

Mandy wasn’t exactly light by any means either. You could hear the van strain under the weight of the nearly 2,000-pound young woman. The load was most noticeable as we pulled out of the neighborhood.

“Can’t you drive any faster?”

“Sorry, I’m driving as fast I can go. You’re just too heavy.”

Poor choice of words. Mandy elbowed the back of my seat and glared at me through the rearview mirror. I thought I was gonna go through the windshield.

We pulled up to the security hut outside the Sterling campus. The guard was the same one as a couple hours before. I reminded Mandy to keep out of sight in the back of the van.

“Hey, it’s me again. My dad forgot something in his office and needs me to grab it for him. Here’s his ID badge. I’m sure you understand.”

The guard took a long, hard look at me and the badge before it clicked that I was indeed Wayne Szalinski’s son. He waved the van through, not realizing the cargo contained within.

Now the challenge was to avoid drawing attention to ourselves as we walked inside the building. Luckily it was a Saturday and only security vehicles were to be found in the parking lot, one of which was circling the campus. I parked near the rear entrance to my dad’s building and we waited until the roving security car had passed before making our way to the door.

Mandy backed her way out of the van and then darted to the entrance. I couldn’t keep up with her stride, not with legs as long as hers.

I used my dad’s ID to open the door and Mandy squeezed through the narrow, single-wide entrance. Once inside, Mandy had to crawl on all fours until we reached my dad’s office. Fortunately for her, my dad’s lab has 30-foot high ceilings so she could finally give her knees a rest. Once we got inside, I had a moment where her height finally hit me. At that minute, there was no woman in the world as tall as my girlfriend. What a thought.

I needed to sort through the rows of shelves to find the old shrink ray. They went all the up to the ceiling and were stacked with all of my dad’s inventions from over the years. This would take some time.

While we began looking through the boxes, I began wondering just how exactly Mandy ended up growing like she did. It seemed the microwave in the kitchen was what triggered her growth.

“You know, I think what happened to you is the same as with my brother. Exposure to electricity is what set off his growth. Maybe that’s what happened to you. Except this is a different type of growth ray. And besides, I’d have thought my dad would’ve have figured it out by now and learned from that mistake.”

“Well, whatever the reason was, let’s just find that shrink ray so you can make me normal size again and we can get out of here,” Mandy replied.

Not long after, we heard talking from the darkened hallway.

“Quiet. Don’t let them hear us in here,” I whispered to Mandy. I turned off the lights inside the room.

We could see the beams of flashlights peering through the window of the door. Then, the door crept open and the silhouettes of two burly men entered. I hid behind one row of shelves, and Mandy crouched down behind another. Hopefully the guards wouldn’t peek too closely, though they’d already flicked the lights back on in the room.

I could see hear their footsteps moving from row to row as they made their way across the lab. They came to my row first before they had a chance to look down Mandy’s. 

Just as they were about to pass mine, my heart skipped a beat. The alarm on my digital watch was making a perfectly loud beeping sound. “1:30” it flashed. With my mom out of town, I’d set it to remember to feed our pet fish. Bad idea.

Twin beams of light immediately froze on me, crouched behind a box on the ground.

“Alright, freeze,” bellowed a guard. “Whoever’s down there, stand up and put your hands where we can see them.”

Not knowing if they were armed, I did as they said. They shined their lights in my face. They weren’t armed. Of course not. They’re just security guards. Sigh.

“Young man, you better have a good reason for being here or you’re under arrest for trespassing and breaking and entering a secure facility.”

“I can explain. Just let me show you my dad’s badge. He works here. This is his lab.”

As soon as they saw I was about to reach for my pocket, one guard tackled me, threw me to the ground and restrained my hands behind my back. The other guard helped me to my feet as they began to lead me towards the door.

“You’re coming with us, boy. You’ll have a chance to explain yourself to the police.”

Just then, an oversized fingernail-polished hand flew into view and knocked the guard beside me to the floor. Me and the other guard turned around to see Mandy now out of hiding and challenging the far outmatched guards.

“You keep your hands off my boyfriend. He’s only trying to help.”

“Sweet mother of …” uttered the guard beside me. 

Mandy was about to take aim at the still-standing guard when I saw the one crumpled on the ground stumble to his knees with something pointed at Mandy. A TASER. I quickly realized what was about to happen.

“No! Don’t shoot! Stop!” I screamed.

Too late. A pair of barbed darts plunged into Mandy’s back and sent a shock of electricity throughout her 14-foot body. She writhed in pain as she fell to her knees.

“Do you know what you just did?! You better get out of the way!” I shouted.

There was nothing I could do as I was hauled by the collar out of the lab by the other guard. Several more guards rushed past us and into the room.

I heard loud noises coming from the lab and then felt the building shake as I was being hauled outside and thrown into the back of a windowless security van. I swear I heard Mandy shouting from above the siren of the security van as it drove me away.

 

Chapter 5 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 5

Security tossed me inside a room that must’ve been located inside the Sterling Labs security building by the main gate. As I sat inside the windowless room over the last two hours, I’d heard a number of sirens from vehicles that whirred past the building.

All I could think about was Mandy.

Was she alright? Did they hurt her? Or worse?

Then, assuming that she was alive, the unimaginable crossed my mind. Knowing what electricity had done before to her and my brother, what could getting tasered have possibly done to her? 

Finally, a guard walked inside the room and sat down at the table across from me.

“Your dad’s here,” he said. “Guess you weren’t lying after all. We have some questions we want to ask you, but we thought it’d be best if we let him do the talking.”

My dad entered the room with a look on his face like he wanted to kill me.

“Hello, Nick,” he muttered sternly. “So, you used my ID to get into the lab without my permission, huh? We’re going to have a little talk about that, but that’s really the least of our concern right now.”

“What happened to Mandy? Where is she?” I answered.

“She’s fine,” dad said. “But first, we need to discuss what the hell you were up to today so we can figure out what happened.”

“I’m not talking until I see Mandy. Period. End of discussion.”

“Nick…”

“Let me see her!”

My dad sighed, looked up at the ceiling and then at the guard nearby.

“And then you’ll promise to explain everything?”

“Just as soon as you do, dad!”

“Normally, I wouldn’t appreciate this kind of behavior from my own son. But considering what you’ve gone through… fine. Let’s take you to see Mandy.”

“Thank you.”

Two guards led my dad and I into a Jeep outside the security building. The guard in the passenger seat wielded what appeared to be a large tranquilizer gun.

We pulled out of the parking lot and made our way across the Sterling campus. As we approached my dad’s building, I noticed a large hole on the back side where the roof had partially caved in. But we didn’t stop there. We kept on driving as we approached the massive hangar at the far side of the grounds. A number of vehicles – Sterling security and military – were stationed outside.

We drove past the hangar’s towering 200-foot double doors and parked at a side entrance. The guards led us through a side door and into the facility. The place had been repurposed since the end of the Cold War and had a nice new sheen to it. When we reached a set of doors at the end of the hallway, my dad stopped and pulled me aside.

“Now, before you go in, I need to warn you,” he said.

“She’s just through those doors, right?” I said pointing. “Whatever, I’m going in.”

I threw open both doors and rushed inside. I immediately stopped dead in my tracks.

About 10 yards in front of me were a pair of feet the size of cars. The feet were tanned and had toes emblazoned with bright pink nail polish. And they belonged to Mandy.

My eyes followed Mandy’s contours from left to right as I gazed at her, lounging on the floor of the gargantuan hangar like it was her couch. My gaze next took me to her calves that plumped past the knees with her thighs that could barely be contained by her recognizable jean shorts. Her legs were half as long as a basketball court.

My eyes then wandered upward past her curvy torso and froze at what lay above. Breasts, each one larger than even the biggest man. Her T-shirt seemed even more low cut than before, though it might have just been my imagination.

“What’d I tell you about keeping your eyes up here?” Mandy said with a grin that could swallow me whole. I’d never seen dimples like that before. I’d always said her eyes could light up a room. Now they can light up a whole hangar.

I stood speechless.

“Aren’t you gonna say, ‘I’m glad you’re OK?’”

“Uhhh… Yes! Of course, I’m glad you’re OK!”

“You’re going to have to speak up. I can barely hear you from up here,” she says.

“Oh, right. Of course. I’m glad you’re OK!” I yell to her.

She brings her giant, yet still dainty, fingers to her lips and blows me a kiss. My heart skips a beat.

“She’s been like that since we administered the tranquilizer drugs,” said my dad, who was suddenly standing beside me. “We weren’t able to completely knock her out, but she has been a bit… tipsy.”

“I see. Just how tall is she?”

“112 feet. That’s our estimate at least.”

“I know you two are talking about me,” Mandy said from above.

“Oh, I was just bringing Nick up to speed with what happened to you since he was away,” my dad said before turning back to me. “I’ve been able to piece together that she was exposed to the new growth ray we tested out this morning.”

“Right. She started growing back at home and so we thought we’d just come back to the lab to return her to normal,” I said.

“Only the guards found you two and tasered Mandy. How tall was she before?”

“About 14 feet.”

“Well, getting tasered was just about the worst thing that could’ve happened to her. It’s not your fault, of course. How else were the guards supposed to react when they see a 14-foot woman taking aim at them? Anyway, the electricity from the TASER surged throughout her body and initiated a massive growth spurt that activated the energy she’d absorbed from the growth ray this morning. Before they knew it, those guards were faced with a towering teenager that nearly killed them as she burst through the building. She was in shock, as you might imagine, with her top half and limbs sticking every which way out of the building. They’d had her tranquilized in no time and that’s how she was when I got here.”

“How’d she get to the hangar?” I asked. 

“Once we evaluated her mental state and realized she wasn’t going to run off anywhere, we escorted her to the hangar where she could take shelter somewhere big enough for someone her size. Some security vehicles -- and military Jeeps, just in case she tried to pull anything -- ushered her over here to the hangar. It’s about a 1/4 mile, but it couldn’t have seemed like more than a few steps to her.”

“What’s gonna happen to her now?” I ask my dad.

“The military brass have assured me they’ll let me bring my shrink ray over to the hangar shortly. They want to check some things out first, though.”

“Did I hear you say shrink ray?” Mandy boomed.

“We’ll have you back to normal in no time,” dad answered.

“But,” she said as she seductively stuck her index finger in her mouth, “I want some alone time with Nick first.”

 

Chapter 6 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 6

My mouth stood agape. A bulge soon rose from my jeans, and my dad must’ve taken notice.

“Be careful,” he whispered in my ear as he walked towards the door. “She’s a whole lot of woman for any one man to handle.”

As he exited the interior of the massive hangar, he yelled out loudly enough so Mandy could hear, “I’ll be back in a little while. Don’t go anywhere now, you hear?”

Mandy gave a little wave but her eyes never left me. Her scale was immense. Her shapely form filled my gaze.

Suddenly, her Cadillac-sized right foot took to the air and soared over my head, plopping down a few feet to my right. I found myself staring down a canyon formed my Mandy’s two enormous legs with me positioned at its mouth by her feet. She had leaned back with her hands resting on the ground behind and an amused look on her face. 

You see, when we’d be lounging on the couch together watching a movie, I’d often clasp my legs together around hers whenever she’d get up to get more popcorn. She always seemed to find it funny. Now, she was essentially doing the same time, only on a massive scale. What a power move.

“You’re so tiny,” she grinned while wiggling her feet. “I never thought people could look so small.”

“I think it’s more you’re the one who’s so big,” I said. “I never thought I’d be looking at you like this.”

“I can’t quite hear you, Nick. Why don’t come closer?”

I started walking between the smooth, tanned walls of her legs, which seemed to grow in height the closer I got to her. I stopped at her knees, weary of getting any closer, despite how much I longed to keep going.

“You can get closer than that,” she said coyly. “I won’t hurt you, promise. I know how much you always want to get between my legs.”

The way her thighs protruded from her tight jean shorts was already a sight to behold at normal size. Now, to be venturing between them at this size… man. I could only imagine what lurked behind the now-menacing teeth of her jeans zipper and the layer of denim I saw in front of me. I had started to feel her body heat when I noticed the walls were moving towards me. I instinctively braced to be smooshed by Mandy’s massive thighs, but she spared me with little room to spare as she let out a giggle. For a moment, it felt like I was about to be crushed by the Death Star’s trash compactor.

“That was a close call,” I said nervously, looking up at her. Mandy’s face was hard to make out from this angle. “Maybe a little warning next time.”

“Oh, I was just having fun. Let me get a closer look at you.”

The next thing I knew a giant hand emerged from out of the sky and laid flat behind me. She beckoned me to climb on. I was barely bigger than her one of her fingers.

I stepped up onto to her palm as the world suddenly shot up around me. I sat down as quickly as I could in order to keep myself from falling off the side. She slowed down and then gradually brought me to eye level.

“Sorry for the jolt of a ride. It’s good to see you up close again,” she smiled.

Gazing at her eyes from this scale was probably something an optometrist dreams of. The green of her irises was otherworldly. And her smile. I could just hug those lips of hers.

“God, you look so gorgeous,” I told her.

She flashed her pearly whites again with a smile wider than me. Her eyes closed and she leaned in towards her outstretched hand, her lips puckered. I braced for impact as two giant pink pillows blotted out the surrounding light and engulfed me in their warmth. I reached my hands out to and felt the suppleness of her lips like never before. Even the saliva was tolerable.

“I love tiny little you so much,” she said pulling her hand, and me, away. “God, I feel so empowered. I’m over a hundred feet tall! Can you believe that?”

“It’s incredible,” I tell her.

“I’ve always wanted to be more of the dominate type sometimes. But in a good way, you know? It’s just that I’ve always been little Mandy, 5-foot-3, never tall enough for people to take me seriously sometimes. Never tall enough to make the basketball team back in high school, though I must admit I made a good libero in volleyball.”

“Very true,” I said. “And I always though a volleyball uniform suited you better anyway.”

“Right, but I always admired the taller girls up front blocking shots at the net,” she said. “They seemed to have so much fun. It sometimes felt like I was just someone’s toy. With my friends, and especially with my boyfriends. Not you so much, don’t worry. But I still have a hard time getting out of that mindset. But now look at me. I feel like this is a dream I never realized I had come true.”

“It is pretty amazing,” I said. “I’m just glad you’re happy.” She really had a sparkle in her eye I’d never seen before, with a bit of mischievousness mixed in too. Maybe it was just the drugs they gave her.

“Let’s not waste this opportunity to have some fun!” Mandy said.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well, first off, I know what you’re thinking,” she said as she averted her gaze downward. At first, I wasn’t sure what she was referring to until it clicked. “I’ve caught you looking down there. This has been a dream come true for me, so it’s only fair I make my boyfriend’s dream become reality too.”

Mandy’s hand slowly angled downward, revealing a birdseye view of her enormous cleavage. Was this really about to happen?

“Geronimo!” she yelled.

She tilted her hand downward, letting me slide off towards the valley of her breasts. Her aim was a little high (probably better than the alternative) and I landed with a thud at her sternum before gliding downhill between the biggest boobs in the world. Upon coming to a stop, I was nestled comfortably between two breasts, each about three feet taller than I. I could just barely see out the front of her lowcut top. 

Once I gathered my wits from the base of her mint green bra, I looked out over the top of her rack and saw just how much pleasure Mandy was deriving from this sight. When she stared down at me, I could tell by her face how much fun she thought this was.

“No matter what, you better never complain about my boobs being small again,” she laughed. Normally, Mandy’s boobs weren’t the biggest, though certainly not small by any means. I’d say they were just the right size. And now I was swallowed up by those breasts. Each one appeared to inflate slightly with every breath she took. It was almost indescribable. When I glanced left or right, I could just make out the appearance of her nipples. Each areola must’ve been about the size of hubcap.

The best feeling of all, though, was that of her heart beating in her chest. I’d never felt closer to her. 

 

Chapter 7 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 7

Mandy did something that made my stomach churn. For the first time, at least since I’d come to lay eyes on her new 112-foot self, she stood up inside the hangar. Keep in mind that this hangar is nearly 200 feet tall, so there was still plenty of room to spare. But that sudden lift in elevation just about dropped my heart into my stomach, especially considering the jiggling made by the two enormous boobs on either side of me.

“Finally, I can stretch my legs,” she exclaimed as she stretched her arms out over her head. I was half expecting to see them touch the ceiling, but she wasn’t quite that tall. “I’ve been cooped up in here for hours now.”

“I’m sure it won’t be long before the military guys evaluate you, or whatever it is they want to do, and then you’ll be out of here,” I said. The military and Sterling lab officials had been watching us through the windows at the side of the hangar’s interior. They’d perked up when Mandy suddenly stood up out of the blue.

“Out of here as in back to normal?” she asked.

“Right. Don’t you want to return to normal size?”

“I don’t really want those military guys poking and prodding me. And besides, what’s the fun of being this big if you’re stuck inside the whole time?”

Uh oh. I think the drugs had certainly messed with her mind a bit. Where was she going with this?

“I mean there’s a whole world out there to be explored from this vantage point. When am I gonna get that chance again?” she said while putting a giant hand at her hip.

“Um, Mandy, do you really think that’s a good idea?” I said. “They’ll never let you leave the hangar. And imagine the reaction from normal people outside. You remember how they panicked when my little brother became not so little and galivanted around Vegas.”

“Oh please. I’m an adult, not a child,” she replied. “I can handle myself. I know what I’m doing. I’ll make sure no one gets hurt. It’ll just be our own little night on the Strip. Out on the town on a Saturday night. Imagine the fun we could have!”

By then it had almost slipped my mind that Mandy still had room to grow. All that was needed was some electricity. I remembered what happened last time with Adam. Not good.

“But Mandy, you know how Adam grew when he was exposed to all those lights on the Strip!” I screamed. “You’ll grow even bigger!”

By this time, military personnel had entered the hangar as they heard Mandy’s booming voice broadcast her plans for the evening. But she was already making her way towards the large hangar door at the other end.

“Good! I hope I grow even bigger!” she exclaimed. “I want to see Vegas from this scale and nobody’s gonna stop me!”

From my perch in Mandy’s cleavage, I watched her gigantic arms strain to push open the doors of the hangar. Mandy was no weight lifter, but there was nothing that could have stopped the force of a 112-foot woman from prying open those hangar doors. The sunlight of a summer evening struck her face in an oddly beautiful way as she finally escaped the confines of her temporary holding cell.

There was still the matter of the military presence outside the hangar. A small army of Humvees and even a few tanks had amassed outside the doors. Mandy was not intimidated. She casually picked up one of the tanks and twisted the snout of its main gun like a pretzel before setting it back down. The soldiers froze. I don’t think they’d anticipated the 19-year-old girl being held inside would actually try to escape. That is if they’d even been told what it was they were supposed to be guarding.

Mandy then grabbed hold of one of the Humvees like it was a toy and brought it to eye level. I could see the panicked look on the faces of the two men inside who appeared scared half to death by the glare of the gigantic woman before them.

“I think it’s best if you all just stay the hell out of my way,” she said before putting the miniature military men and their vehicle back on the ground. I could only watch in stunned silence.

Mandy stepped right over the other military forces as we made our way towards the parking lot and the freeway beyond it.

“Hold on tight, Nick,” she said looking down at me with a smile, seemingly returned to a calm state of mind. “We’re going to have a night on the town.”

 

Chapter 8 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 8

It was approaching sunset when Mandy (with me tucked safely in her bra) made her way down Interstate 15 towards the sparkling center of Las Vegas. At least she was going to take the most efficient route to the Strip. I think the pilot of the traffic copter that was soon circling overhead certainly would have agreed with her choice.

Mandy was enjoying her new size.

“The mountains don’t seem anywhere near as tall as they used to,” she said pointing off into the distance. “I can see the whole city from up here.”

She seemed pretty oblivious to the commotion she was causing around her. She need not worry about stepping on any cars. Every vehicle in every direction had stopped in the middle of I-15 to gaze up in disbelief at the sight before them. Some drivers even dared to get out of their vehicles. One car’s driver, though, must have been too distracted to notice he was about to drive into the back of her giant foot.

“Oww! Watch it pal! I’m walking here!” she said, turning around to pick up the tiny pickup truck guilty of mildly bruising Mandy’s heel. She grabbed the truck, which had a pair of confederate flags flying from each side of the cab and miniscule pair of trucknuts attached to the hitch. At least I noticed the trucknuts, though Mandy likely only saw the flags.

“Looks like someone’s compensating for something, huh,” she quipped to the truck’s tiny occupant before dumping him out in her hand. 

“And by the way, do you know what I think of you and your racist-ass flags?” Before giving the miniature redneck time to answer from her left hand, Mandy crushed his truck with her right. “Consider yourself lucky I won’t do the same to you, you tiny little prick,” she said before putting the man back down in the middle of the freeway, scared shitless and now without a ride home.

“That was pretty satisfying,” she said as we made our way towards the Strip. “I’ve always wanted to do something like that.”

“That was incredible,” I yelled up to her. “And I’m glad you kept your word about not hurting people.”

“I’m not a monster,” she said. “I just wanted to teach him a lesson.”

With the size of the steps Mandy was striding, we reached downtown in no time with the Strip just a short walk away. The lights of the city kept growing in brightness. Everywhere you looked there was neon. From casinos, hotels, you name it. It was around that time a strange yet familiar sensation began to overcome Mandy.

“I’m tingling again,” she exclaimed. “Here it comes. I’m growing again!”

Her breasts suddenly began to swell around me. The enormous walls of flesh expanded outward, upward and in every direction. The mint green fabric of her bra, that I had previously been able to pull down to gaze out at our surroundings from the center of her cleavage, began to rise higher and higher. It was like I was sinking down further with each passing second, but really it was Mandy’s chest that was expanding even larger all around me.

By the time her tingling stopped, Mandy’s breasts had ballooned to about two stories in height and swallowed me up even more than before. I could no longer see the outside world over the height of her gigantic bra. Her areolae were bigger than hula hoops, which would’ve made for good nipple piercings right about now. 

“I’m absolutely enormous!” she exclaimed. Her gigantic face lit up when she peered down and noticed how small I was compared to her boobs now. “Wow, I can barely even feel you down there now. You don’t even look two inches tall… err, well you know what I mean. I must be twice the height I was before. Come take a look.”

A pair of pinched fingers with glossy pink nails each half as big I was plucked me from her cleavage and set me down on an enormous palm that could easily fit a large automobile.

“Look at the Strip! Isn’t the skyline amazing from up here?”

I grew nauseous as I looked out over the city from a view one normally only experiences from a high-rise building. Each of her legs now appeared to be taller than many of them. “Be careful. Your new height could cause even more trouble if you’re not cautious.”

I turned around to admire her sweet, now movie-screen sized face. She still looked perfectly gorgeous, but those luscious lips could swallow me up whole with no problem.

“Oh, I know. You worry too much,” she assured me. “Hey, I see the Strip’s Statue of Liberty over there. Not even she can come close to my new height.”

She promptly plopped be back down into her gargantuan cleavage. I landed at the base of her bra where my foot got caught between the elastic band and her chest. Uh oh.

 

Chapter 9 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 9

While some had ran away screaming in fear, a crowd of people had poured out of the casinos and hotels to witness the sight of a 224-foot woman. Towering over many of the glittering buildings on the Strip, Mandy was just the latest attraction Vegas had to offer. And she was starting to enjoy the attention she was receiving.

With my foot still stuck in the elastic band at the base of her bra, Mandy marched over to the Strip’s Hard Rock Café and the throng of people followed her. Using two monstrous hands, Mandy pried the restaurant’s giant neon guitar from the Hard Rock’s roof, sending sparks everywhere. Hopefully her growing was done. I was wrong.

As she began to playfully pluck the strings of the faux guitar, the electricity that coursed through Mandy’s body brought the tingling on once more. She began to moan as the sensation overcame her. 

“Yes, yeeeeessssss,” she moaned. “Make me bigger.”

She shot up into the air, soaring past most of the high-rise hotels around her.

Inside her cleavage, her breasts now each appeared larger than houses. The good news was her latest growth spurt freed my foot from the elastic band of her bra. Unfortunately, that came at the result of the rest of me falling out the bottom of her bra.

As I slipped through the massive strip of fabric and Mandy’s body, I desperately reached up to grab ahold of something, anything to keep from plummeting to my death. I was able to get a handful of lacy fringe, but it quickly began unraveling as I held on to the end of the thread for dear life. The thread continued to unravel as I plunged downward for what must have been a few stories. Thankfully, the thread stopped unraveling and pulled taut by the time I reached Mandy’s belly button, which was now larger than my whole body, as I dangled beside it. I briefly considered swinging over and taking cover inside her belly button, but that seemed unwise. Instead, I decided to climb up the loose thread that led back to Mandy’s bra, some 50 feet above me. Geez, she must’ve been well over 400 feet tall by now.

I began to climb back to safety within the cover of Mandy’s T-shirt, bouncing my feet off the smooth skin of her abdomen as I used my novice-level rock climbing skills to propel myself upward. Those weekends spent rock climbing in the desert couldn’t prepare for this kind of surface.

Mandy didn’t make my job easy. She heard music coming from one of the casinos. Loopy and aroused thanks to the effect of the growth ray and the drugs she’d been administered, she began to sway her hips, at first slowly, from side to side. The crowd below urged her on. The fearless group, unafraid of the behemoth of a woman that stood before them, was probably as titillated by Mandy as I was. They were getting a hell of a show, and Mandy loved being the center of attention, something she never knew she’d crave so much.

I had almost made it back to her bra when she kicked the dancing up a notch. She now began to suggestively gyrate to the music, bending over at times to flash the crowd a peak down her blouse at the gigantic cleavage contained within. She did the same to onlookers inside the nearby hotels, tapping on the glass of their rooms before bending down while clutching a handful of cleavage to show off. Every now and again she’d grab her butt checks and tease the crowd below with her massive ass.

“I put all of you tiny showgirls and strippers down there to shame,” she cooed.

I clung tightly to the thread, which I’d wrapped around my waist as I ascended. Good thing this thread was as strong as rope to someone my size.

Mandy soon got a little carried away with her antics and made a misstep, bringing an enormous foot down on a couple of parked cars by the side of the street. The crowd lost a bit of its energy upon hearing the sound of broken glass and creaking metal.

“Oh no,” Mandy said as she brought her hands to her worried face. “Oh god, I hope there wasn’t anyone inside.”

Her dancing over, I finally made my way back inside her bra, squeezing through the elastic band at the base of her breasts. The thread wrapped around me should me from falling again, and I’d be sure to watch my step from now on. I was still awestruck by the size of her boobs. I once spent so much time imagining what her nipples looked like, desperate to get a glimpse. Now, they were each larger than my whole body. 

Peering up through her cleavage, I could tell how distraught Mandy had become over the crushed cars. Maybe she was getting a sense of just how destructive someone her size could be.

Both of our thoughts soon turned to a loud barking sound emanating from down the Strip.

 

Chapter 10 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 10

The assembled crowd began screaming and running away from Mandy in panic. But why?

Bounding down the Strip came a chihuahua. One more than 50 feet high. It’s Marie. My dad’s test dog from the lab. Oh shit.

I’d totally forgotten about the dog that had also been exposed to the growth ray. It was supposed to just enlarge Marie’s pointy ears, but as evidenced by Mandy, the ray wasn’t as concentrated as my dad had thought. Somehow Marie must’ve been exposed to electricity and began growing the same way as Mandy.

Marie was wreaking destruction across Vegas. If Mandy felt bad for crushing a few cars, that was nothing compared to what Marie was guilty of. You couldn’t blame her, of course. She’s just a dog suddenly grown to enormous proportions.

Trailing behind the dog flew two military choppers with searchlights and megahorns. Inside one was my dad.

“Turn all the lights off on the Strip!” he bellowed through the megahorn. “Proceed with the plans as detailed by Sterling Labs and the U.S. Army. Shut down all electricity immediately!”

They couldn’t let Marie get any bigger, so their plan made sense. It also suddenly made sense why Sterling Labs and the military had seemed to forget about Mandy. A giant woman was not as much of a concern once they discovered the test dog had chewed through some wiring, ballooned in size and escaped from the lab. My dad and company were a bit distracted by that.

“Mandy! You’re even larger now!” my dad said through the speaker of a helicopter that had come to a stop hovering near the 448-foot tall college freshman.

“You watch what you say, Mr. Szalinski,” Mandy smiled.

“Sorry, you know what I mean,” dad replied. “We need your help. We can’t seem to corral that stupid dog and she’s just going to get bigger if we don’t catch her soon. Can you please track her down for us?”

Ever the animal lover, Mandy couldn’t refuse. She also didn’t want to see any innocent lives lost.

“I’ll do it,” she said. “What’s your plan after I catch her?”

“I have a portable, handheld shrink ray right here in my pocket,” dad said. “I’ll need you to hold onto Marie until this chopper is able to land and I can get a steady aim on you and the dog. Then, I’ll return you both to your normal size. I hope you’ve enjoyed being big, but…”

“It’s time,” Mandy finished for him. “I’ve had enough being skyscraper sized for one night.”

Mandy then took off down a side street where Marie had wondered off. It seems she’d tracked down the scent of a 24-hour donut shop just a block off the Strip. Marie was nibbling on a giant donut sign.

“Come here, Marie!” Mandy boomed. She got down on her knees and beckoned the dog to come to her. Marie was startled to see a human in the proper proportions to her again. She began to back away from Mandy, before recognizing the friend she’d made earlier that morning.

“You remember me, Marie. I know you do. Come here,” Mandy said, slapping her enormous thighs. Marie stood still. Mandy reached for the donut sign and yanked it out of its base. Like the rest of the city, the shop had followed the Army’s orders and turned off its electricity, so there were no sparks and no more growing this time. Mandy held the plastic donut out in front of her, dangling it before the eyes of Marie. Finally, Marie relented and went for the donut, allowing Mandy to scoop the chihuahua into her lap as the dog chewed into its new toy.

“Good girl, Marie,” Mandy said. “It’s time for you and I to go back to normal. We’ve had enough fun to last us many more Saturday nights.”

My dad’s helicopter quickly descended to the mostly deserted street. He hopped out, adjusted the knobs on the portable shrink ray (a relatively new invention of his he’d perfected just a few months earlier) and pointed it at the two oversized girls.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Just do it already,” Mandy replied.

He hit the ‘Go’ button and a blue beam of light enveloped Mandy and Marie. Within seconds, they were back to normal size. Their adventure was complete.

“Great job getting Marie to come to you like that,” my dad said as he walked over to Mandy. “Using that donut was genius, I do admit.”

“I like to think I know dogs pretty well,” she said. “They’ll always go for a good chew toy, especially if it looks like food.”

As she stood next to my dad, Mandy was jarringly back to looking up at another person when they talked to her. It was a weird feeling for both of them.

A panic suddenly coursed through my dad.

“Where’s Nick?!” he yelled.

Mandy momentarily looked as if she’d seen a ghost. She then glanced down into her bra and breathed a sigh of relief. Her face reddened as she looked back up at my dad.

“Why are you blushing?” he asked.

Mandy looked sheepish and tried to avoid eye contact.

“Don’t worry. I, uh, know where he’s at,” she said. She reached down into her cleavage and fished little old me out from between her breasts. She dropped me down onto the palm of her still giant hand, though it was only giant to me now. I was the size of an insect.

“My god,” my dad exclaimed, lowering his face down to my level. His face had also turned beet red. I think mine had too, come to think of it. “Nick, uh, are you all right? You’re probably not even quite an inch tall.”

“Don’t worry. I’ve been this height before,” I said. “Remember? The backyard? When I was a kid?”

“Oh right, that’s a good point,” he responded. “Well, I’ll bring you back to normal size in no time. We’ll take you straight over to the lab right now to use the growth ray. I wish I’d invented a portable version of that, but I’m still working the bugs out. Let’s get going.”

“You know…” I said, looking back up at my enormous, gorgeous girlfriend behind me. Mandy flashed a smile back at me. “I’m not sure I’m ready to return to normal just yet.”

THE END

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9271