Beetle Gets The Munchies by Bastard Dungeon Master
Summary:

A Goblin Named Beetle is in her first year of school at Bruginns Institute Of The Arcane. She gets home late one night and she is hungery. Hopfully her roomate wont mind her having a quick snack. 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Fantasy, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Legwear, Lesbians, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Bruginns Institute Of The Arcane
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5548 Read: 8406 Published: May 23 2020 Updated: May 30 2020
Story Notes:

Hey yall please let me know what you think, this my first story and would love critiques so that I can write better! 

1. CH1 Homework The Homunculus by Bastard Dungeon Master

2. CH2 The Roommate and The Rune Stone by Bastard Dungeon Master

3. CH 3 Partner Projects Are the Worst! by Bastard Dungeon Master

CH1 Homework The Homunculus by Bastard Dungeon Master
Author's Notes:

Beetle is a 3 foot tall goblin with light green skin and Orange messy hair held back with a hair band, she has a fair amount of pudge

Elora is a 5'9" High Elf with bronze skin and golden hair Ornately braided. She has a more slender build

Homework is about the size of a squirrel and just as slender as her creator.

 

Beetle opens the door to her dorm room and collapses onto the bed, she just got out of her Basic Enchanting night class. She closes her eyes and feels around under her bed for her Puzzle Bong. Finding her prize she pulls it up, all packed and ready for her, just like she left it. Lighting up the Magic Leaf in her bowl and taking an enormous hit. Smoke pouring out her nose as she lets out the hit. She lays there for a moment enjoying the floating sensation taking over her body and movements. The Hit took out all the stresses of the day in one blow. The Goblin melting into her bed, letting the wave of good vibes wash over her. Then with a crash it was over. Beetle’s stomach letting out a roar more akin to a 10 foot tall Orc than the 3 foot goblin.





 The mess hall was closed for the night and Beetle had already gone through all the rations she had collected. An aggravated groan bursting from her lungs. “I can forage for food…” Beetle states not entirely believing that she has the capability to do that. She looks through her desk for food but only finds some erasers for her to munch on. “It’s a start.” She says to herself as she swallows the last of her erasers. 


 


After eating a good amount of her school supplies she turns her attention to her roommate's desk. Cluttered with Alchemic symbols and other important paperwork. The goblin walks over to the other side of her room where her roommate Elora’s belongings sat. Beetle picks up the framed photo of Elora off the desk. “Why does she have a photo of herself on her desk?” Beetle questions as she inspects the photo before placing it back where it was. As she puts the photo back something moves around under the desk. Beetle pulls the chair back to find a small cage covered by a red silk sheet. “Surely wouldn’t wouldn't mind her poor hungry inebriated roommate helping herself to a little snack.” Beetle manages to mutter as drool begins to pool up in her mouth, eyes locked on the metal crate.


 


She slowly grabs a corner of the red sheet and pulls it away to reveal a small creature that looks very similar to her roommate, but the creature has a few major differences besides height. It has a small pair of wings that don’t look like they would aid the creature in flight. The creature’s eyes were a glowing yellow and its skin was more of a purplish hue. 


 


“You will do nicely” Beetle exhails as she attempts to read the tiny tag on the creature's ear. “Homework, the hom, Homunculus?” “You look more like a Dinner to me than a homework to me.” She chuckles at her own joke for a few minutes before she regains her composure. 


 


The goblin squats down and unlocks the cage housing the poor unaware homunculus, and before it even has time to realize what's going on, She has it up to its knees in her humid dripping mouth, the goblins breath still reeking of the magic leaf she smoked moments ago.


 


Down the street at the campus bath house, Elora shouts in horror! She had just experienced the horror of being eaten by her roommate, due to the telepathic link to her homunculus, it had made her experience the horrors Beetle put her poor homework through.


 


Beetle, still toying with her food like a cat, walks over to her bed, sits down and lights up her puzzle bong for a second hit. She takes a fat puff, and swallows. Her snack begins struggling as she attempts to gulp down the creature, "It was nothing I can't handle she thought as she fought to swallow the creature. After a few moments The starving goblin managed to scarf down her prize, following the struggling creature all the way down to her stomach. 


 


Satisfied with her meal and feeling the effects of her "medicine" begin to kick in, she places her bong under her bed and begins to remove her school uniform, changing into a more comfortable outfit. The struggles of her snack bring a satisfied smile to her face. She lays down in her bed and begins rubbing herself to the feelings in her gut. 


 


Eventually the struggles push her to a climax that shoots through her whole body. Just in time too, in walks her roommate, in her silk bathrobe and hair up in a towel. Elora runs over to beetle and begins choking her and yelling "what the fuck is wrong with you, you absolute monster!" "You fucking ate my homunculus!?" Elora continues,  not allowing beetle a word, "Do you have any idea what it was like to experience that!" "Throw her up right fucking now or by the fucking gods you won't make it the night!" Elora threatened.


 


Beetle reluctantly complies and attempts to regurgitate her previously eaten meal, but she hasn't  been able to puke since she was a baby. 


 


"Fine!" Elora says with a huff, before grabbing beetle by the jaw, forcing her mouth open, shoving her fingers down beetles unprepared throat.


 


Beetle, having just busted a nut from her roommate's forceful treatment, and not knowing how to respond to this development, starts sucking on her roommate's hand, only pulling it further into her mouth. 


 


Elora yanks her arm back, disgusted at the mere thought of experiencing that again. Elora pushes Beetle to the ground with a thud. "You act normal but your a fucking freak!" She screamed, gripping her bathrobe. "You're not going to last the night once the professors find out what you've done." Elora shouts as she begins walking out the door. "Hope homework was worth it."


 


Beetle sits up and looks out the door for a moment before patting her tummy. “Well I guess it's just you and me now homework.”


 


She helps herself up with her bedpost, twirls her fingers around herself, mutters something under her breath and with a pop and a poof the room smells of lavender. She walks over to the window and opens it without raising the curtain, lays in bed, and goes to town.


 


The next morning the transmutation Professor Dr. Mershent PhD, finds beetle, to speak with her, outraged that Elora would make up such an outrageous story, "and just because you were a goblin no less." Your old roommate needs to learn to accept failure, no one can create a homunculus on their first try. I’ve never seen it in all the years teaching here. It’s just impossible. The assignment was a test I set up every year to teach the class how to accept failure in an experiment. Beetle sighs in relief knowing she won't get scolded for not finishing the assignment. "Yes quite so," Mershent mutters to himself. "Ms Lockheart is an incredibly talented transmuter, but it doesn't surprise me that even she couldn't get it at her first go. I just wish she'd accept her failures better." Dr Mershent's eyes widen for a second as he looks back at Beetle,  "oh but let's keep that between just you and I" he sheepishly coughs into his fist. "The real final project is going to simply be a written exam.


 


"Well thank you, profess- uh Doctor ,sir, for um, sticking up for me." "I best go study for that test, tomorrow." As Beetle quickly walks back to her dorm she thinks to herself "holy shit that could have gone so much worse!" She puts her hand on her belly, "I gotta be a little more careful next time I get hungry." 


 


The door slams closed as quickly as it was opened, and Beetle drops her bag on the ground at the foot of her bed. She then falls face first onto her bed and begins shouting. She may be muffled but it can still be heard by passers-by outside her door. She pauses, looks up for a moment, sharply spins around to look at her old roommates now empty side of the room. The original furniture summoning runes back in their places on the wall. 


A grin forms on her face, and she walks over to the bed rune carved into the brick wall, tapping it with her palm. The rune begins to glow and a miniature bed appears in her sweaty green hand. She walks over to her bed and places the small bed by its side. And with the snap of her fingers it grows to match Beetle's bed. "DOUBLE BED!" Beetle shouts as she jumps onto her larger bed.


 

CH2 The Roommate and The Rune Stone by Bastard Dungeon Master

 

Elora attempts to climb up through her old room's window, She swings her leg through the open window and pulls herself up, to find Beetle in just a pair of panties and the school's dark blue stockings, getting changed after a long day in class. "Hey… Elora…" Beetle babbled. "How's the new room?"

 

"You ruined my reputation, you disgusting little Goblin!" Elora aggressively accused "They think I'm making it up!" "But I had to experience the sin you committed! I saw it first hand, but I can just say I know you'll enjoy the experience even less than I did" Elora sneeres almost spitting her words like hot venom. Stepping forward with every word, a glowing magic rune pointed like a hot knife at the scared goblin.

 

 "I didn't mean to!" Beetle interjects. "I was just so hungry, and high! But mostly hungry!." She stamers. "Your homework was just sitting there looking tast-" Beetle attempts to say as Elora rushes toward the goblin.

 

Beetle closes her eyes and braces herself for the attack, but instead hears a loud thud and a surprised yelp. She opens her eyes in time to see Elora land painfully on her back, the small glowing pebble landing on the goblins high elf's face with a smack.

 

Elora, laying on the ground, is instantly overcome with a feeling of nausea as the room begins to spin and grow around her. Out of the corner of her vision she can see her tormentor's face turn from a look of fear and confusion to a devilish grin of control.

 

Beetle walks over to the pile of clothes where her ex roommate had just fallen, enjoying the sudden turn of events. Squatting down and sifting through the pile of clothing, beetle spots the tiny Elf, reduced to a mere 5 inches, tangled inside her own now enormous panties, chuckling at Elora’s shrunken form as she picks her up snuggly in her sweaty hand. 

 

"What was that Elora?" Beetle mocks as she slowly licks her lips. "I'm going to enjoy the experience even less than you did?" "Well how exactly, is that going to work?" "Cause from where I'm standing, it looks like I'm about to have a whole lot of fun."  Beetle loosens her grip on Elora, causing her to drop onto the rugged floor. Elora's world shaking, before she even has time to process the great fall she just survived, beetle's foot slams down, pinning her in her toes. Elora shouts and pleads as Beetle lifts her diminished form up between her toes.

 

Elora's reduced form struggling to push the green sweaty foot off her body. The pressure became too much for the tiny girl to stand, as sudden gasp for air escapes her lungs. 

 

Beetle lifts her foot off the floor bringing her shrunken captive along for the ride. She turns her foot to face her and peels Elora off of her and feels her new toy all around in her hands. "You know…" beetle smirks, "I could, really enjoy this." She pulls open the waistband on her panties and drops elora into her love nest. The sudden wave of musk quickly became suffocating. 

 

Elora screams as her exit snaps closed, pushing her against her captors hungering lips. Beetle slides her hand against her lady bits, rubbing her toy’'s face into her pussy, the muffled shrieks only adding to her pleasure. 

 

Elora tried to grab onto whatever she could but it all was too slippery to get a hold of. Beetle lets out a moan as Elora's body slides deep inside her. Her punches and kicks only adding to her orgasm. 

 

"I can't do this" Elora thinks as Beetle's juices fill her mouth and nose causing her to choke and gag. Beetles thrusts increasing in speed and ferocity until she completely shoves Elora deep inside her. Beetles hips bucking back and forth, tightly squeezing her passenger.

 

After what felt like an eternity Elora was slowly pulled out of her tormentors snatch. Beetle, letting her dripping cum soaked toy fall onto her belly. Elora, just glad to be breathing fresh air again, lays flat, her chest rising and falling sharply, but her peace doesn't last long as her whole world rumbles as the giant’s stomach lets out a loud growl."You hear that Elora?" Beetle taunts as the tiny’s eyes shoot open. "She’s calling for you." Beetle grabs Elora by her ankles with her pointer finger and her thumb and slowly drags Elora across her chest onto her throat. Beetle let's out a gulp that pushes Elora tightly into Beetle’s hand. "He- hey bu- beetle, you're not going to actually eat me, r- right? She stamers. Beetle raises Elora directly in front of the chasm that was her mouth and Elora letting out a yelp at the sudden burst of movement. "Not even 20 minutes ago you were going to try to eat me!" Beetles humid breath engulfing Elora as she lets out a belch. 

 

"Yeah but- but I'm important and going places!" She cries, you're just some nobody goblin!" 

 

Beetle flips her prey in her hands and through her fingers, as she sticks her slippery tongue all over the tasty morsel in her hands "I wasn't actually going to eat you…" Elora sighs in relief as she sees her captors' lips produce those words. "Until you said that." Eloras stomach drops when she realizes  how fucked she just made herself. 

 

"Take one last look at the outside while you still can because the only places you're going is right here" she taunts as she pats Elora against her tummy. "Well.." Beetle trails. "and here…" beetle slides her panties off and spreads her legs to reveal her puckered asshole." Elora stares, defeated. Her life was in the hands of a monster and she had handed it the key.



 "Beetle please!" Elora pleads. "We can forget this ever happened!" "Please! I have money!" "I can pay for your schooling!" But her cries fall on def ears as she is slowly lowered into the dripping mouth, beetle slips her hand into her other dripping hole for round two as she sucks her old roommate up to her knees, her tongue following her meal with great care. Eloras fighting only adding to her enjoyment. As her toys struggling start to decline, beetle steps over in front of her mirror and opens her mouth, spit dripping from her teeth, showing off the 'places' Elora was going to. 

 

The sudden bright light was blinding to Elora but as soon as she realized what she was looking at she began struggling again with a new found adrenalin but it would prove to be not enough, as Beetle waves her hand in the mirror, greadily gulping down her captured prey.

 

Elora struggled the whole way down as huge globs of spit covered her face and body, She coughs up globs of the goblins saliva, trying to claw her way back up. Beetle loved every orgasmic second of her panicked fighting. “Serves her right,” Beetle chuckles as she plays with the moving bulge in her belly. 

 

Each kick and punch felt absolutely thrilling, Beetle could feel Elora fall into her rumbling stomach. The struggles and thrashing only grew, making Beetle shake her stomach as she masterbated to the feelings of her old roommate.

 

Elora landed inside her new dark wet prison. An all too familiar sight from when Beetle ate her homunculus. Panic strikes and Elora begins thrashing around and slamming into the walls of beetles stomach. The walls shaking back and throwing the poor girl back and forth.  

 

Beetle was Elora’s whole world and would be the last thing she would ever experience. The thought was driving Beetle mad as she ravaged her pussy. Both girls were in for a very long night, as Beetle’s stomach worked to take care of its new tennent and Beetle worked hard to take care of herself.

 

No one knows what happened to Elora Lockheart, she was an extremely talented student with a small habit of not taking criticism well, only being further cemented with Professor Dr. Mershent’s Homunculus Final where she failed to create a Homunculus and made up a ridiculous story that her roommate had eaten it. The school did a small investigation but turned up nothing much, they believe that she had a mental breakdown and walked into the sea. Unfortunately it has happened enough times in the past for this to be a believable story.

 

 

 

CH 3 Partner Projects Are the Worst! by Bastard Dungeon Master
Author's Notes:

I hope yall are digging the story so far, I've had a blast working on it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Elora screams out in pain as Beetle pins down her struggling form with the goblins sharp teeth. The goblin used her tongue to taste the elf's body, savoring every second. The elf pleading and begging for her to swallow and get it over with. Beetle’s fun with her toy was suddenly interrupted as her body shot up awakened from her wet dream, her sheets still drenched from the prior night's festivities.

 

The goblin hops out of bed, grumpy that her dream had ended just as it had gotten good. Beetle begins getting dressed in her school uniform, though being a goblin she still takes great care of her appearance when it comes to her academics. Today she had Magical Item Studies and Professor Dinelo had said that this week would be the start of a new project. "I hope we don't have to partner up again" Beetle sighed silently. "Last time I got paired with the biggest slacker in the class and I can't go through that again." Beetle grabs her school bag and bolts out the door on her way to the mess hall before class. 

 

After finishing her breakfast she arrives at class and takes her seat in the second row to the front, right next to the window overlooking The Hidden Grove.  It is the area where the Druid Upperclassmen practice their wild shape forms. The bell in the center of the campus yard rings and students still entering the class scurry to their seats. Beetle sighs in relief, noticing that the slacker hadn't shown up yet. With any luck he would skip out on the class entirely. 

 

Professor Dinelo walks into the room, wearing the same Cloak and suit combination that every professor has to wear, on the tieflings horns 3 gold bands on either side. She looks at a small brass object and around at the students in the room taking their seats and begins to close and lock the door but right as she places her hand on the doors lock, an audible thud echoes through the large classroom as someone sprints into the door. Professor Dinelo audibly sighs and opens the door. "Mr. Falqueue, please do not come to my class if you plan to cause a disturbance, now take your seat." The Human responsible for the loud noise looks around the room and his eyes stop on Beetle. "Sorry Professor," he whisper-shouts as he jogs over to the goblin. 

 

"It was so close!" Beetle thought as she buried her face into her hands. "Just one more second and it would have been fine!" 

The Tardy student grabs the chair next to Beetle and plops down, leaning uncomfortably close to the goblin. "Hey Beets, almost didn't make it today," The man half whispers half chuckles. Beetle scoots her chair closer to the window and more importantly, away from Higgins Falqueue, the biggest slacker in her class. Beetle wondered how the baboon even made it into this school, but her thoughts were cut short as Professor Dinelo began her lesson.

 

Class was normally not a problem for the Goblin Girl, but this class in particular was so extremely difficult just because of Higgins. He made sure to always sit next to her and every time there was a partner project he would call her as a partner. He never does any work and it seemed that he fully depended on Beetle for the class. As class began to come to a close for the day the Professor started explaining what the project would entail. "So class using what we've covered this week you and a partne-" "I want Beetle to be my partner Professor Dinelo!" Higgons interrupts. "Im aware Mr. Falqueue." Dinelo snaps. The bell in the courtyard chimes 3 times to signify that the current classes were supposed to end. "Oh shoot," Dinelo utters, "OK class grab a set of instructions off my desk before you leave, well go over the project more in depth next class, but for now do what you can." 

 

Beetle slumps out of her chair and walks over to the stack of papers and grabs her instructions. "Yo Beets, wait up!" Higgins calls as he jumps over the desks. "So since we're partners would you want to meet up in your dorm room again?" "I'd say we could use mine but the Residential Advisors have labeled it a Health violation and a danger to myself and those in the vicinity." Higgons explains, making finger quotes when saying health violation. Beetle lets out a defeated sigh, "sure, let's just get the project over with."

 

The two of them retreat to Beetles room and begin working on their project. At first Higgins seems to be helping out, but just like the last time she partnered with him and the time before that even, his productivity begins declining rapidly, leaving all the work to fall on to Beetle.

 

Beetle becomes extremely focused on the paper in front of her, attempting to absorb the words on the page. She becomes so enthralled in fact that she doesn't notice Higgons digging through her desk drawers. 

"Hey Beets what's up with the magic rock?" The human asks as he inspects the glowing rune stone. Beetle looks up and becomes frozen when she sees what the baboon was talking about. Higgins raises up the glowing rune stone to his eye inspecting it with an unassuming air.  "Whats it do Beets?" Huggins asked as he began playing catch by himself using the rune. "Oh uhh um, it makes you smarter." Beetle Lied, sweat visibly beading on her forehead. "I use it when I'm studying so that I can uh, process the information better… yeah." Higgins looks deeply at the carved stone, almost as if he's attempting to gaze through it onto the floor. 

"Thats so fuckin smart man!" The human declared as he jumped out of his chair. "You mind if I use it?" "I know I'd be able to help out a bit more then!" 

 

Before Beetle could object Higgins had already placed the glowing side of the rune to the side of his head. 

"Oh shit dogs, Beets!" Higgons stutters, as he grabs his head, letting the stone fall onto the carpet. "I can feel my brain getting bigger already! It's working!" 

Beetle just sat and watched as the 6 foot Human before her was slowly reduced into a small pile on the ground just as it had happened the night before.

Higgins' vision slowly became blurry and darkened as the effects of the Rune Stone kicked in. "Two times two is eight point five squared and Asmodeus discovered the brass gear!" Higgons shouted in amazement, not even noticing as the floor quickly approached him. 

 

Beetle waked over to her project partner and looked through the pile of fabric for them. "What's the next question on the parchment Beets?" Higgins shouted up to Beetle as she lifted the now monster sized shirt of him. “Now that I’m a brainiac like you, it should be no problem!”

 

Beetle was at a loss. "Did he seriously not notice that he was now a bit smaller than the size of a mouse?" She thought to herself as her green digits wrapped around the boy. 

"Beets, does this form change last as long as the intelligence boost or what?" Higgins fearfully asked as Beetle brought the boy up to her face. "Oh it um, both effects last until they get dispelled." She replied, unsure of the actual answer, after all it's not like she made the rune stone, she didn't even know it could shrink more than one person until now. "In fact, I used to be a giant ogre before I started using the Brain stone." Beetle looked away as her lie hit the small man. 

 

"But listen Higs," Beetle begins as she side eyes her tiny human, trying to hide her smile. "Why don't we take a bong break, huh?" "We've been working hard, and we deserve it, don't we?"

 

"I guess we could…" Higgins muttered, "but how will I use it at this size?"  A smile sneaks past beetles lips revealing a sharp toothed grin. "Oh why don't you leave that to me." Beetle snickered as she pulled out her bong from its secret spot under her bed, preparing a full hit for the two of them to share. 

 

Beetle holds the shrunken man over the mouthpiece, "Hold onto the rim while I take my hit so that you can also get one in too!"  The goblin doesn't wait for him to respond as she drops him into the hole. Higgins let's out an "oh shit!" As he barely manages to grab a hold of the rim. He uses his legs and pushes his back against the other end of the tube. "Im lighting it now hunnie," beetle places her mouth on top of the bong and around her new toy, using her tongue to nudge and shove Higgins around before exhaling through her nose and lighting her hit. 

 

Higgins sits still waiting for the hit when something wet begins rubbing against his face and chest, working its way down his form. Immediately for Higgins it became very humid and wet. He found that it was increasingly hard to breath as Beetle began inhaling the smoke from her hit. Holding on quickly became a straining task too as Higgins began to slowly get sucked upwards. 

 

Beetle could feel her partner slowly slide up into her mouth and began sucking him up along with the smoke. She pulled out the bowl and held the last of the smoke in her mouth along with Higgins who began slamming against the goblins tongue. 

 

"Hey Beets, you can let me out now!" Higgins words are  coughed out along with some smoke and Beetles spit. Beetle breaths the smoke out through her nose and presses her toy up against the roof of her mouth and slowly feels every inch of him.

Beetles tongue began to work its way up Higgins' body starting with his legs. The man could do nothing but lay in the puddle of saliva accumulating in his moist prison. Her tongue working its way up the man's back and all over his face and chest. "Who knew such an idiot would taste so good," Beetles face heating up just from the thought. 

 

 After a bit of playing her tongue makes its way to the small humans crotch, finding a small bulge growing from her prey. Beetle becomes hot and bothered, before she's even noticed, her clothes lay in a pile on the floor next to Higgins'.

 

Higgins gasps for air as Beetle's lips spread open revealing the outside world through the cage that her teeth made up. He screams as he's pushed by his crotch against the roof of his captors mouth. "This is not how you smoke a leaf, Beets!" Higgins tries to shout, choking on globs of hot spit.

Beetle begins pleasuring herself to the all too familiar feeling of her shrunken classmate, all while Higgins is struggling with the goddesses tongue stimulating his member. But soon enough for both of them the pleasure gets to be too much and they both finish, the warm salty cum pooling on her tongue. Unfortunately for Higgins Beetle was far from finished with him. 

 

"Higgins has ruined so many of her partner projects before and almost had ruined this one, she was going to take her time with this one" she thought as she tossed the human around in her mouth. The goblins biggest regret with her last play thing was how short the experience was. She wasn't going to just let this one off the hook as easy.

 

Beetle lays back against the wall and opens her legs, her feet hanging off the side of her bed. She looks up and opens her mouth, allowing saliva to pool and fill before spilling it down her chest like a makeshift water slide. Higgins tries to let out a scream as he slides past the goblins chest and tummy, landing in a pool of saliva in front of her pussy. The Goblin looks down at the man's spit covered form. Higgins stares at the giant cum covered hole sitting in front of him awe struck. "Hey Beets…" I'd like to be big again," He manages to stutter. "Being smarter was fun but I'd rather be normal again."

 

Beetle lets out a laugh, "You still don't get it dude!" "The stone only made you smaller, it didn't make you any smarter." Higgins stares up at the giant woman, his whole world crashing down with her words. "Im not... smart?" He manages. "No," Beetle says before grabbing the pool of spit along with her toy, and slamming it against her drenched opening. "You have never once been smart a day in your life." She says between moans. Higgins tries to push out of the goblins grasp but he stood no chance against her at this size. He was simply too weak at this point to escape her. 

 

Beetle, exhausted from her new toy, pulls him out of herself and drops him on her chest. "I think I'm going to hold onto this toy," she states between heavy breaths, "at least until it stops working." Her hand patting her stomach as it lets out a growl.

Higgins' stomach drops at what he just heard. His whole world was just scrambled, he's now completely at the mercy of this sadistic girl. What could he even do besides obey? She was superior in every regard. He was just a toy for her to use and then cast aside until she had need of him again. 

 

Beetle looked out the window to see that it was getting late. "Well thanks for behaving so well, Higs," she snickers and she picks her toy up by his feet. She dangles the tiny above her mouth and bites the air in front of him, producing a jolt and a whimper with every chomp. "It's ok, higs, I just want another taste is all." With that she lowers the cum soaked man into her mouth and begins sucking her juices of tired humans. After a few moments of enjoying her toy she slides him out of her mouth, still sucking on him like a lollipop. "You look like you could use a break," Beetle mocks, rummaging around in the desk drawer closet to her bed. Absentmindedly feeling for something as she licks her toy. "There you are," she declares as she pulls out a roll of pink ribbon. 

 

She holds Higgins down with her thumb against his chest as she begins to tie up her toy with the ribbon. Satisfied with her work she releases the toy from her pressure and watches him struggle to escape his new bindings. Figuring out that its futile, he lies and accepts his place. "Is that all the fight you've got left?" The goblin sneeres, "I've eaten mice that fought harder than that."  

 

Beetle turns around and plants her ass on top of Higgins, reigniting what little fight he had left his. Making sure not to crush him, she begins putting on her casual clothing. She stands up and grabs her toy and drops him into her panties. Higgins lets out a shriek as he plummets into his new prison, the light slowly disappearing from sight as Beetle buttons up her pants. "OK now it's off to the mess hall, Higs." She cheers and she pats her crotch with pride. Beetle walks out her room with a pep in her step and man in her pants, on her way to the mess hall and hopefully for Higgins' sake she'll have enough to eat before going to bed.

 

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

If your feeling up to it, can you let me know what you liked or didnt like?

I'd very much appreciate it!

Even if you dont feel like leaving a review Thank you for reading to the end!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9266