High School Crush by Tfjack
Summary:

Chris was a normal 17 year old boy going through highschool, except for a rare disease he suddenly contracted. Now, at the whim of his ditzy sister, he has to somehow make it through senior year with as little embaressment as possible.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 10931 Read: 82762 Published: May 20 2020 Updated: September 10 2022
Story Notes:

~This will hopefully become an ongoing story if I can continue to find the time to write, please leave any constructive criticism and to be fun, maybe a name youd like to see placed in the story. Thanks for reading!

1. Introduction by Tfjack

2. A "Big" Dick by Tfjack

3. Along For The Ride by Tfjack

4. A Sudden Enemy by Tfjack

5. A New Ally by Tfjack

6. Bully! by Tfjack

7. Kitty Kat has claws! by Tfjack

8. “Safe” space by Tfjack

Introduction by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~This is just an intro to the story, very light action in this chapter. The story will contain many of the tags i added to it, i just wanted to get the ball rolling. Enjoy!

  Your name was Chris, you were 17 years old and a senior in high school. Everything in your life had gone pretty normally until last summer, you mysteriously contracted a very rare disease that had its ups and its down. The ups? well, to put it simply, short of old age, not much could actually kill you. Sounds pretty awesome until you hear the downside to this disease. You happen to be only 3 inches tall. Yep, pretty bad downside actually. 

It had taken the whole summer, but you think you had more or less gotten used to it. There were quite a few accidents of course, mostly the result of your incredibly ditzy twin sister, kristen.(yeah, chris and kris, you never hear the end of that one, twin-life, right?) You have been stepped on, sat on, dropped from pants-wettingly high heights, accidentally tossed across rooms, and on one very embarressing encounter, well, lets just say it involves the bathroom and was to be forgotten to the best of your ability. But, that brings us to the present, its the first day of school, senior year no less and you were trying to figure out exactly how this was going to work out. The school knew about your disease and were going to accomadate you as best as they could (ie: not very well) and allow you to share all the same classes as your twin so youd have a convenient way to get around class. You didn't have to participate in gym so long as you were there, and likewise you didn't have to do homework as long as you payed attention and participated in class discussions through kristen as a speaker for you since noone would actually be able to hear you. Well, it isnt something you can really prepare for, so lets get this started I guess.

Its the morning of your first day and you were rudely woken up by your sister, kristen. 

"Chris! Mom says you have to get up and get ready, its our first day! I'm so excited I can barely take it, we get to spend the whole day together! So hurry up and get ready before I make you get up!"

"yeah, yeah, I hear ya, so excited" I mumbled groggily. With that I rolled out of my comfy spot on the bed, but apparently not fast enough because my sister, ditzy as she is, chose that moment to jump butt first on the bed to try and bounce me out of the bed. Unfortunately for me, her aim was attrocious and she landed directly on top of me, and her first day of the year outfit consisted of a tight fitting band tee tucked into a fairly short but still school appropriate skirt. This would have been worse apart from the whole I cant be crushed part, instead, what happened is, I was instantly flatted right to her panty-clad butt like a sticker. Her full weight was on me as I was once again in a place I never wanted to be, stuck right to my ditzy sisters ass. It took her a moment to realize what had happened as she was frantickly looking around the bed for me, a moment that almost seemed too long actually, but then she understood and immediately brought her hand down to her butt and peeled me off. It only takes a couple seconds after being peeled off for me to go back to my regular shape, kind of like memory foam actually. As I reformed in her hand, she started apologising to me.

"OHMYGOSHIMSOSORRY, I cant believe my aim was so bad! Ugh, I'm such a klutz!" Yeah, a Klutz...you thought warily. "Well, now that thats behind us, she said with a giggle, we can get you ready for school. Lets get you dressed little brother!" She deposited you on your miniature dresser and walked out of the room so you could get changed. 

When you first changed one of the big issues was clothing, since you were so hard to kill but still happened to be found in those situations, clothing kept getting destroyed, leaving you in very embarrassing situations. The disease was rare, but not unstudied. scientists had found a way to design a clothing for people with the disease that was as invincible as you were. you could be turned into a paste and the clothing would reform back as well, You had no idea how this did it but concluded that it must simply be magic. 

Before your sister could barge back in, you got changed in one of your very few outfits, jeans and a red tee. Moments later your sister predictable barged back in, surprisingly with her hand covering her eyes. 

"Okay chris, im coming over to your dresser, just let me know if your changed, alright?" *BANG* She had ran into the dresser and somehow knocked you off in the process, it is such a pain in the ass to have this as a sister and only means of getting around. "Chris? ow... Where did you go?" In her attempt to locate you, she hadn't realized that you were knocked to the ground and in her scramble to find you had unwittingly stepped on you in the process, flattening you to the sole of her bare foot. To some people, this would be a blessing as while your sister is completely dim-witted, she is also apparently the hottest girl in the school, not that you found her so considering shes your twin. Kris constantly had guys trying to get with her, but she was always too dumb to realize it, thinking that they all were just really nice and wanted to be her friends. As if. She was fairly active in school with cross country and cheerleading, so she was in incredible shape, and she was that dumb girl that was just nice to everyone because she didnt understand sarcasm. While chris had a lot of grief from his twin sister, he still loved her, well, like a sister and while she was definitely the ditziest person he knew, she did pick up the slack when his disease hit, and well, its not like she can actually kill him at least so he put up with it.

Back to the current issue at hand, Chris was stuck on his sisters sole as she was walking around the room trying to find him but still didn't seem to understand how he suddenly vanished when she scraped her foot on the carpet trying to move it out of the way and saw her very flatted brother suddenly appear as if she were scraping poop off her foot. "How did you get down there? ...Oh I did another oopsie didn't I?" She gingerly picked me back up as I reformed- for the second time that morning- and carried me downstairs. "I promise chris, i'm gonna be super duper careful today at school. Big sis wont let anything happen to you." You definitely had your doubts, but hoped she was right. Its going to be a looong year, that's for sure.

 

End Notes:

~I really hope this goes past the first chapter, I thoroughly enjoyed writing it, thats for sure. Let me know if you guys want to see more, and what youd like to see me write for chris. Thanks guys and gals!

A "Big" Dick by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~I have learned that I should probably add a warning when i add male interaction in a story as some may not enjoy it, so, with that in mind, there is some light male interaction in this story. Other chapters may not be this long in the future but enjoy them while I have the time to put into them. 

Well, it is officially time for the big day, you just had not thought of something until just now. Kris was wearing a tight band tee and a skirt. Sure, the guys at school are just going to love the outfit, but where the hell are you going to ride? You'd have thought she would wear something with pockets like a sensible person, but she obviously had forgotten. Again. Oh, boy, this is gonna get real awkward.

"Okay Chris, let's go to school now! No more oopsies, I promise!" She proudly stated as she grabbed you in her hand gently. She made a show of looking for a pocket before she stopped and said "...I may have said that a bit early, huh? Well, there's no time to change and its way too hot out for a jacket still, so you're just going to have to pick a spot to ride with me to school, and no, my purse is too full so you cant ride in that."

"Wait, ride where? You don't have any pockets, where are you expecting me to ride?"

"In either my bra, or my waistband, duh! it wont be so bad, and its only until we get to school I promise."

"Well, I don't really want to do either of those things, can't you just grab a jacket?"

"Sorry, you just ran out of time, we really have to go or we're gonna be late!" She said as she grabbed me up quickly. "You're just gonna have to hang on little bro, besides, what bad thing could possibly happen?" With that, she started heading towards the car as she quickly tucked me into the waistband of her panties with my upper torso sticking out in front of her shirt. What she didnt realize though was every time she took a step it made me fall just a little bit further down until that last step before getting into the car I fell completely in her panties, doomed to a hellish ride to school. Great, I knew it was going to be a rocky start, but this just takes the cake. You tried screaming to her before it happened but between you being so small and Kris being in such a rush, your screams were unheard, as usual. 

You fell into the warm darkness of your sisters underwear, luckily she had just showered today so there was a pleasant floral smell of her body wash still lingering on her skin, but you found out with horror that your sister was a shaver, so there was nothing to protect you from falling right up against her lips as she was getting into the car and buckling up. The way her legs were situated in order to drive the car didn't leave you any wiggle room so you just had to remain as still as possible so as to not accidentally turn your sister on, you didn't need that mess today, or any day for that matter. The only alarming thing was, while it wouldn't kill you, it was really hard to breathe here, and it was getting quite uncomfortable. Then, you felt it, a slight moisture starting to seep out and reach your face, Kris was starting to get turned on whether she knew it or not. You silently wished for her to hurry up and get to the school before anything worse happened on the way. Luckily the car ride was only about 5 minutes as you lived about a mile away from the local high school, and when Kris finally exited the car she realized right away that you weren't peeping out from her waistband. You felt a hand gently push on you, unfortunately pushing your face right into the middle of her lips, to confirm exactly where she thought you had fallen and you could feel her pace quicken to enter the building. 

When the darkness was quickly extinguished with light, you realize her pace had quickened in order to get to the girls room so she could safely pull you out from in between her lips without anyone seeing you.

"Ugh, I am so so sorry Chris, I don't know why this keeps happening today. I am so embarrassed!" She said with a beet red face. "You're okay aren't you? " She pulled me a little closer so she could hear if I had a reply.

"I'm fine, lets just agree to put this in the 'never talk about it again' vault and keep going with our day." That pile was quickly growing the longer you seemed to spend around your sister. With that in the past, you both made your way to the first class of the day, homeroom.

They take their seat with Chris being gingerly set on top of the desk where he could see everything as the teacher walked up to the front. Their teachers name was Mrs. Brooks, She has just recently finished up college and student teaching so this was her first job. She was young and attractive at only 26 and most of the guys in class had a crush on her. But, who wouldn't have a crush on her? She was tiny but had an amazing hourglass figure, you'd have thought that she would be on a magazine somewhere instead of teaching but here she was, to taunt the boys in high school with what they couldn't have. or, just to teach I guess. However, she sauntered up to the front to greet the class and give us our morning announcements, of which I was to be the star.

"Good morning class, and welcome back to another fun year of class, the last for all of you. I just have a couple things to go over before you can have some time to talk with each other about your summers. You all know Chris and Kristen of course, and some of you may have heard of a strange affliction falling on Chris, but I just wanted to bring everyone in the clear. At the beginning of the summer, Chris contracted a very rare disease that has caused him to shrink down to only 3 inches and has caused some other changes as well. Due to the illness he is impervious to any physical damage but while it is impossible to harm him physically, we want you to all to be very careful around him so that he, along with all of you, may have an enjoyable and comfortable year. With that out of the way, please keep the noise down, but you may all now talk quietly amongst yourselves."

As she was making her announcements, I saw most of the class at one time or another quickly sneak glances at me with either pity, or worry in their eyes but unfortunately I saw more than a couple evil looks, people that no doubt were hatching some kind of devious plan, I made a mental note to try and stay away from those people. While most people were friends with me, there were still a notable few whom I never managed to befriend and a couple who were just downright bullies for the fun of it. 

The class went by fairly smoothly, with several members of the class coming over to pepper me with questions, or even just to talk about their summer. I could definitely tell they were all curious about the whole invincible thing though, but unfortunately for them I didn't really care to show them how it worked and they all respected my wishes, for now at least. After homeroom we had several classes, all pretty quiet and more than a little boring and before i knew it we were heading to the lunchroom. 

We took our seats in the corner of the room away from most people so we could have some time just to relax and we had just started in on our trays of food (hers a tray, mine very much less so.) When from behind us one of the bullies I had briefly thought of earlier snuck up close. This particular bully, Richard, living up to his name, was a huge dick. He also had harbored a crush on my sister for the past couple years, unfortunately for me, he did not know the proper way of wooing a lady. When he got close enough without us noticing he managed to quickly grab me and hold me above his head before Kris could grab me back.

"Hey! Give him back Richard! You're gonna hurt him!"

"Oh, calm down Krissy, I literally cant hurt your itty bitty little brother, now can i? But, ill make you a deal, I wont shove him down my pants IF you give me a kiss."

"Oh my god, just give him back Richard." she said, shaking her head.

"Fine, you asked for it though, Hope you have fun little guy." He said as he stuffed me down his pants, and disgustingly his briefs as well. That's how I came to find myself with Richards, well, Richard. And as big of a dick that he was, the small bit of humor I found in the situation was that he was the complete opposite where it mattered. He seemed to get some kind of sick satisfaction from tormenting me and my sister but he was still smaller than me. I could still hear them talking as I was roughly being pushed up against his member. Luckily I managed to keep my mouth closed for this encounter, I just wish I could have plugged my nose because it was not at all pleasant down here.

"Stop it Richard! Just let Chris go, ill give you a small kiss alright? Jeez..."

"That's all I wanted Krissy, just a little love." He said with a wink.

I could hear Kris give him a soft kiss and then his waistband opened up enough for his hand to pull me back out and place me on Kris' hand again. "Catch ya later Chris, hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Ugh, that guy is such a creep. He has to coerce woman just to get a kiss. Maybe this will make you feel better Kris, but I found out that hes only about two inches hard."

At that, Kris started giggling uncontrollably and said, "I can not wait to tell everyone about that! Serves him right for being so mean to you. We are going to have to be more careful from now on!" As she said that, the lunch bell rang, sending us to our next class of the day. I was secretly dreading this one, Gym class. While I don't have to participate, I still have to sit on the sidelines until its all done. Kris can't even keep me safe the whole time because while I am incredibly small, I'm still not allowed in the girls locker room (unfortunately for me...). 

Kris set me down on the sidelines while she got ready for gym with a quick warning to stay safe and I just settled in to a seemingly good spot where I could watch the action and stay away from it at the same time. Today was dodgeball day, and while I wasn't dodging any balls, I had a feeling it was going to be plenty action packed for me, but then I noticed her, my personal crush, Maddy. She was long-legged, bronze, brown hair with blue eyes, and just drop dead gorgeous. Every guy wanted to have a chance at that, myself included. She didn't have the largest breasts but my god the legs that went on for miles to finish at that perfectly rounded ass. I could stare for hours, and I was unashamedly doing just that which prevented me from noticing the stray dodge ball landing directly on me, flattening me instantly to the side of the ball. No one noticed as the ball was then picked back up and thrown again and I immediately saw who the intended target was, none other than my crush. I was either in heaven or hell, I couldn't decide which yet as I was quickly impacted upon her right breast and stuck on like a sticker to the outside of her gym shirt facing in. Yep, definitely heaven for sure. 

She noticed me as soon as she rubbed her hand on her boob to soften the sting of  the ball and as she made her way to the sidelines she peeled me off and just held me for a moment.

"Hey there Chris, trying to cop a feel or what?" She said with a hint of amusement at my situation.

"N-no Maddy I swear! It was just a freak accident! But, ill admit, there are worse people to get stuck to." I said with a blush.

"Well, I will just have to make sure you stay safe from anymore 'freak accidents' then, wont I?" She said with a smirk.

She carefully placed me in the pocket of her gym shorts, making me feel safe as I inhaled her sweet aroma. I couldn't help but think to myself, maybe today isnt going to be as bad as I thought.

 

End Notes:

~I dont get a lot of time to write in normal circumstances and im also working on another project in the transformation category but im going to try and divide my time up equally with them. I read all of the reviews and i try to adjust accordingly, so please, keep leaving criticism, it does help. i had no idea there were spelling errors in chapter 1 so i combed through an extra time to find them in chapter 2. Thanks again!

Along For The Ride by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~I feel like i rushed the ending to this a bit, but i also felt like it was already an action packed first day for Chris, still, i hope you like chapter 3. the next chapter will be on the way soon hopefully.

I could feel that Maddy never got pulled back into the game, which was probably the best for me since I was still currently in the pockets of her gym shorts, but not too long after that the whistle sounded for everyone to hit the showers and get changed. You could hear the sound of a locker being opened, you were in the girls locker room, the day was definitely looking up, then you were pulled out of Maddys pocket.

"Hey little guy, I've gotta get changed now so I'm gonna put you in the top of my locker. Now, don't go trying to sneak a peak at me while I'm changing." She said with a sly look.

I was definitely going to sneak a peak, just hopefully when she wasn't looking. I waited a few moments just to make sure, and then I slowly snuck a peek. I was not disappointed as I could see her slowly pulling off her shirt and shorts to witness her in all her glory, long tanned legs and all. then she turned around and started to pull off her panties and noticed me looking, and said with a smile, "I knew you couldn't resist, do I need to punish you for the rest of the day? My boobs jiggle quite a bit and would be a nice punishment for you."

"I think I could take that punishment Maddy, sorry for peeking..." I said trying to hide my grin.

Suddenly Kris came out of nowhere, "Chris, what are you doing in the girls' locker room? You can get in serious trouble!"

I'm not sure if she realized that she wasn't fully dressed yet, but she still grabbed me and brought me over to her locker where her clothes were still hanging on the hook, then she looked down at herself and started blushing furiously.

"Oh my god, look away Chris!"

She was just wearing a matching bra and panties, still something I did not want to see since she was my sister, but I can see what all the guys are pining over, she does have an amazing figure. I closed my eyes respectfully as she finished getting dressed, while I had my eyes closed though I felt a hand grab me quickly and I suspected it was not my sister. I looked up and realized with horror that it was none other than Jas, a girl that has bullied me relentlessly the past couple years ever since I told her that I wasn't interested in dating her. I guess she still hadn't gotten over it as she held me in and open palm and quickly walked away. Then I felt the air push my whole body into her hand as she geared up for a slap, directly onto the bare ass of one of the girls in the room.

"Good game today Claire!" Jas said as she quickly walked out of the locker room.

Then everything went dark as Claire pulled up her thong, trapping me on her ass while she pulled up her leggings and walked out. I could feel every step she took as she made her way to her next class. I was stuck right almost in between her cheeks, moving closer to her asshole and was suddenly pushed right up against it as she sat in her seat to begin the class. Luckily for me she had showered after dodge ball, otherwise this would be a different kind of hell.

As Clair sat down for history class, her least favorite, she couldn't help but feel like there was a tickle down there, and she did a quick and discreet kind of butt wiggle on her chair to try and scratch it, but it just wasn't going away. Just gonna have to put up with it until she can try and get away to the bathroom.

Chris was suddenly pushed right onto her asshole as he could feel her do some kind of scratching in her seat and noticed that it smelled so much worse than before. While she had showered after gym, she obviously hadn't scrubbed clean and he could tell, with the sour scent filling his nose. He was starting to have a harder time breathing as he could suddenly feel her getting up, immediately releaving the pressure. She was walking somewhere now, but it wasn't the end of class so Chris didnt know what was going on. He could hear a stall door opening and closing, the bathroom? He had been in the girls bathroom way more than he was comfortable with today. Then, like earlier with his sister, light flooded over him as Claire pulled her leggings down and peeled her thong off so she could investigate that strange tickle. He was peeled off her asshole and saw the beet red face of a girl in his class, a cute asian girl named Claire. He couldn't say how much he really noticed her before though, while she was kinda cute, she was also very average in just about every way. He couldn't remember ever having an actual conversation with her. 

"Chris? What are you doing there?" She gasped, suddenly remember when she tried to itch herself earlier. "Has that been you this whole time? I am so so sorry, I didn't know that it was you down there."

"Its ok Claire, no harm no foul right? Jas slapped me onto you on her way out of the locker room and I've been stuck there ever since. Please, just bring me back to my sister and we can forget all about what happened, I promise."

"You know, this might not be such a bad thing, if you hadn't realized, i'm kind of really shy but whats more embarrassing than what just happened? Chris, I've had a huge crush on you since last year, I don't even care that you got this disease, I feel like I could really help take care of you. You're just such a nice person all the time.."

"Claire.. I really am flattered", I started slowly, "But, I'm not really looking for a girlfriend at the moment, I'm so sorry. I'm just trying to get a handle on this disease and surviving high school, which has proven much more difficult than I thought it would so far. Maybe we can just be friends and get to know each other to start though? I would really appreciate that."

She was immediately deflated but still showed me a small smile when I suggested we get to know each other.

"I think I can handle that Chris, thanks for being so nice to me. Ill bring you back to your sister, sorry again. Maybe we can hang out sometime, in a less invasive way though."

With that she let me clean up in the sink really quick and brought me back to my sister with a quiet apology and went back to her seat, giving me a quick shy glance before focusing back on the teacher.

"Chris, where were you this whole time? I thought you were already here... why did Claire have you? I'm so confused..."

You quickly brought your sister up to speed about Jas and Claire and informed her that you just wanted to get through the day and get home before something else happened.

The last classes of the day went by without anything interesting happening and you breathed a sigh of relief as you both made your way to the parking lot and over to your sisters car.

"Alright little bro, not the waistband of my panties this time, I promise." She said as she tucked me into the middle of her bra. Luckily I didn't fall in either cup on the short ride home, and she carried me up to my room and set me down so that I could have some beautiful peace at last, not being stuck to some girl or smothered in another body part. Today was long, it was incredibly difficult and it was only the first day, but it was worth it for the adventure. Maddy was the definite plus and you had no idea that Claire felt that way before. Tomorrow you were going to be on the lookout for both bullies so no more incidents happened. For now, it was time for rest, the day was definitely stressful.

 

A Sudden Enemy by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~Short chapter today, not a ton of action, but i did introduce an interesting new character. Hope you enjoy!

Chris woke up the next morning, and surprisingly, it was a peaceful morning for a change. There was a light knocking on the door before it was slowly opened to reveal Kris peeking in.

"Hey Chris, just wanted to make sure you were up and getting ready, let me take you to your dresser so you can get changed." She headed over to my bed and gently picked me up and set me down on my dresser and turned around so I could get changed in relative privacy. 

You could tell immediately how much she had changed since yesterday, she appeared to be embarrassed about the series of events, and was walking on eggshells around you. You enjoyed the change of pace, but had to admit, you missed how happy and care free she usually was, even at your own misfortune. So, when she turned back around after you got changed you tried to make her feel better.

"Hey Kris, I don't blame you for anything that happened yesterday, some of our classmates are jerks, that's all. You did everything you could to make sure I was safe and happy, and for that I really am grateful. I have the best twin I could ever hope for!"

She perked up immediately and flashed me her trademark smile that made all the boys blush, I was glad I could make her feel better.

"I guess I was feeling a bit down about how yesterday went, but now I am determined to do better! I even had a really good idea," She stated proudly, pointing to her boob, where I noticed there was now a pocket. "Now, you can just ride in my pocket and nothing bad will happen! Guys aren't just going to grab at my boobs, hopefully..."

"That is a great idea sis, I'm really proud of you!" She beamed at my compliment.

She picked me up and carried me down so we could eat breakfast before heading to school. She set me down on the table in front of a tiny plate with pieces of egg on it so I could eat and I noticed our younger sister, Kat, pouring a bowl of cereal at the counter. I had a great relationship with Kat before the incident, but with all the attention I got, she became jealous and reserved. She was the polar opposite of Kris when it came to intelligence while only being a few years younger than us at fourteen years old. She was about the same size as Kris, surprisingly, while also being fairly athletic due to being on the track team. As I was eating my egg, she came over and, seemingly on purpose, set her bowl directly on top of me, flattening me to the bottom of the very chilled bowl of cereal. Luckily for me, Kris saw the whole thing take place and quickly came to my aid. Trusting as she was though, she just assumed it was an accident.

"Oh no, Kat, Chris is under there! Here, let me get him for you." She said as she peeled me off the bowl, setting me next to it instead.

"Yeah, haha, an accident. Sorry Chris." She said in a contemptuous tone. Then in a whisper only I could hear, "You know, you aren't all that special. Just wait, im gonna show you how much of a worm you are now, and Kris wont be there to save you."

I really do not understand why she suddenly hated me so much, she used to be such a sweet little sister. We were always doing things together too. I quickly moved away from her so I could motion to Kris that I was ready to go. I made yet another mental note to talk through this with Kris possibly, and definitely to stay away from my younger sister for the time being.

Leaving Kat to enjoy her breakfast, Kris placed me in her breast pocket and headed towards her car so we could get to school on time. It was a definite improvement over the other two options, with far less embarrassed involved on both ends. I will say though, I never really realized how large my sisters breasts were, I barely fit in the pocket with how much they filled out the shirt. The motion sickness almost got to me as well with how much they bounced as she walked, but the ride was a much more pleasant one that yesterday, I even got to watch the road on the way to school instead of the more delicate parts of my own sister.

"Was that better than yesterday?" my sister asked hopefully.

"By far, I think you had a true stroke of genius Kris, how many pocketed shirts do you own? It would be awesome if we could do that every day."

"Well... this is my only one, but maybe I can talk to mom and get some new ones this weekend at the mall. Some of my friends invited me to go anyways, it just gives me another reason to join them."

"Sounds great! If it would help, I can ask with you, she's always more sympathetic when I'm around. I think she feels bad about what happened, but don't worry, I'm not too upset about it, I actually enjoy having all this extra time with my awesome twin sister."

After that, she blushed and we were on our way to home room so that we could start the day. I noticed Claire this time around too, sitting in the back of class with her nose in a book. As Kris walked in and sat down though, she gave me a shy little wave that I mirrored back and went right back to her book as though it was too embarrassing to look my way for more than those few seconds. 

Hopefully today is better than yesterday, now that I know the dangers to look out for, I think I'm far more ready than I was. Kris seems to be more alert as well, but I wont hold anything against her, she can't help that she's forgetful. I'll just have to watch out for the both of us. All that's left is to start, here we go.

 

A New Ally by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~This is just some character development, plenty of action to come soon. Hope you enjoy this one as much as I do! Also, i'm gonna try and get better at responding to reviews, i do appreciate them.

I was sitting in home room with Kris, just chatting about nothing in general when to my surprise, Claire walked right up to us and stood there shifting nervously from foot to foot. Kris was the one to ask if she needed anything.


"Oh, hey Claire, whats up, did you need something, or just saying hey?"


"O-oh right, um-" she started nervously, "I um was wondering if maybe Chris would like t-to join me for a couple classes maybe?" she said before quickly starting to back up, "oh, never mind, dumb id-" I quickly interrupted, "hey wait, I think it's actually a good idea Claire, I did say that I'd like to get to know you, didn't I?" 


She brightened up considerably at that, and she stood by while Kris and I had a quick conversation about how it would happen.


"I can just ride along with her Kris, we all share the same classes, and I am sure nothing will go wrong. I trust that she can keep me safe, it's not like I can get lost, right?"


"I suppose, but still, it's my job to keep you safe at school." Looking over at Claire, she said, "Just know, I'm going to be watching you like a hawk. Got it?"


As soon as Claire agreed to the terms, I was gently placed on her hand and carried over to the other side of the room, Claire's excitement growing with each step. As we took our seat at her table, I decided an attempt to strike up a conversation. I was trying to get to know her better after all. We chatted while home rooms clock ran out and before the bell had rung I found that we actually had quite a bit in common. We watched the same t.v shows, we both enjoyed anime, and we played the same video games, back when I could still play video games at least. Before we knew it, the bell rang, signaling the end of class and we made our way to the next with Claire guiding me there as gently as she could. All in all, I'd say it was a pleasant experience. While she was walking through the hall, I could smell the soft scent of her lavender-vanilla lotion she used to keep her hands nice and soft.


We were sitting through another boring math class, unable to talk when Richard walked by, 'tripping' and catching his balance right where I happened to be sitting, flattening me to the desktop and before either of us realized what happened, Claire had snuck her leg out and tripped Richard for real.


"Oops, you really have to watch your step Richard, you could end up getting hurt." she said innocently.


Richard walked away grumbling to himself as Claire peeled me off the table so I could reform.


"That guy is such a jerk, all he ever wants to do is cause trouble for everyone around him. He really needs to be brought down a peg or two sometimes, don't you think?"


"Absolutely, but we don't know what his home life is like Claire, maybe he just acts out because he doesn't get enough attention at home. Either way, I just try to stay well away from him to avoid any more situations."


"Any more? What happened?" she asked caringly.


I told her about yesterday and absolutely fumed. "I don't care if he is getting beat at home, that is no way to treat another human, especially not a classmate you have known for years. If I ever get a chance, I'll get him back for you, I promise."


I can see a strong friendship growing with Claire and myself, She is such a caring person I can't believe I never noticed her before now. It made me feel like a jerk knowing that someone had a crush on me when I never had even said hello to her before. I was glad to have her with me now, I was starting to feel a bit lonely just having my twin there for me, especially with the new one-sided hatred developing between my younger sister and myself. I would hold onto this for as long as I could.


When the bell rang it was time for lunch, but we were interrupted on the way by none other than Richard. Again. I was starting to think he had a crush on me too at this point.


"Hey Claire, why don't you hand over the twerp, you have to share and I think its my turn to play." he said snidely.


"Chris is not some toy to be played with Richard, you need to just leave him alone or you're gonna get yourself in trouble."


He made a grab at me causing Claire to reflexively pull me towards herself for protection and held me right up against her breasts, shielding me with her body so he couldn't grab me. I never realized how protective she felt too, using herself as a wall between us. I thought we would just be good friends, but at this gesture I felt something else growing as well. Maybe we could be more than friends. I'm not sure how it would work out, but I would be willing to try at least. 


"Oh, just give it up Claire, you know I'm a hell of a lot stronger than you are so just hand him over. It's not like I can hurt him or anything."


"Back off-" she said as she shoved him into a locker using her shoulder as a ram.


"Whatever, I'll see ya later Chris," he said with a wink. "Tell your sister I said hey, won't ya?" With that he walked off, probably to go sneak a cigarette behind the gym like usual. How he never got caught, I will never know.


It was at this point that Claire realized she was pushing me right into her boobs face first and quickly pulled me away, I saw that her face had gone beet-red once again.


"Thank you so much Claire, I don't want to even imagine what kind of sick plan he had in store. Probably wanted to use me to get at my sister again. I really appreciate all you have done today, you are so much stronger than I think anybody gave you credit for, standing up to the school bully like that. I have a question for you, but I don't want you to be embarrassed. Okay?"


She nodded her head, face still red. "Well, I first want to tell you that I have really enjoyed the last couple hours we've been talking. I had no idea we had so much in common, and the way you took care of me, it really moved me. I was just wondering if you would like to get coffee sometime?"


"Y-you mean like a-a date?" 


"Yes Claire, I would love to go on a date with you. I would be willing to see where we can take this, maybe it doesn't go anywhere and maybe it does, but if you want, I would like to give it a try."


"Yes!" she said a little too enthusiastically. "I mean, yes, I think I would like that a lot. Thank you Chris, for giving me a chance, even though we only met yesterday."


After that, we went to lunch and discussed logistics of our upcoming date, which we decided would be on the weekend. After lunch she gave me back to Kris and thanked her for letting her get to know me. Kris teased me non-stop all the way to gym, which I had forgotten about this whole time and was definitely not looking forward to.


 

Bully! by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~A lot of you guys wanted more butt content, i hope you like this chapter and as always, thanks for reading!

We made our way to gym class and since I still of course wasn't allowed in the ladies locker room, and I had zero intention of going in the men's locker room, I was placed once again on the side lines where I would hope to find some peace. As usual, my hopes were for nothing as I could see none other than Jas walk by and sweep me up in her palm again before entering the girls locker room. She was getting to be a real ninja at stealing me with no one noticing, if only she put this much effort on her school work...

She quickly got to her locker and opened it up. She did not place me in the top of her locker however, instead, without saying a word, she placed me right in the back of her thongs and pressed me into the fabric. Facing in of course, because how else could you torture someone? I am seriously going to need some kind of permit to just skip gym class entirely. I could tell that, unlike Claire, Jas was not as worried about hygiene, her funk permeating my entire being as she switched into her gym clothes. What worried me most is how she didn't even say anything to me, this was out of pure malice. Hopefully Kris notices my absence. 

I could feel her heading out on the floor, unfortunately it was endurance day, and they always start the day off with a two mile run around the gym. I was constantly rubbed between her ass cheeks, my whole body being coated in sweat as she got hotter and hotter during the run. She had placed me right where my face would be directly on her asshole, so every time she took a step, it seemed my face was clenched by her now sweat soaked hole. 

I had a flash of horror as I remembered it was Taco Tuesday today at lunch, hopefully she didn't have the re-fried beans. She kept running without any incidents, but as soon as she got to sit-ups, it was all over. She was putting pressure on her stomach every time she came back up, which also pushed my face further in, which was unfortunate for me because my face was the first thing hit by the wall of acrid gas escaping her bowels. It was the worst thing I had smelled in my entire life, I really hoped Kris would find me soon. That was just the beginning though, she continued to blast me with wave after wave of foul-smelling gas throughout the entire gym class. At one point she discreetly used a finger to push farther in her ass, increasing my torture as now the entire upper half of my torso was sticking in her asshole, with my legs being flattened to the sides of her cheek. I had seen far more of this girls asshole than I ever wanted to see, which was absolutely none. I just wish I knew why she was doing this to me.

It felt like a lifetime but I finally heard the whistle signaling everyone needing to get showered and changed, I held little hope of being found any time soon, but to my surprise I could hear an exchange from all the way down here, even with my entire head being in Jas' asshole.

"You need to give him back Jas, I know you took him. Claire told me all about the little prank you played yesterday!"

"I'll gladly give him back, I had my fun already, he's lucky I didn't give him to someone else though, Richard would love to get his hands on him again." She was just having fun? 

I was pulled out with a pop from her asshole, gasping in the delicious scent of fresh air once again, quickly being deposited in the hands of none other than my savior twin sister, Kris.

"We really need to figure something else out little bro, this isn't working very well, and PHEW you really need to wash up!"

She carried me to the sink using two fingers and holding me well away from her nose, allowing me to clean up before she got in the showers too. Grabbing her towel and clothes she set me down on the bench before I could protest and said, "I'll be right back Chris, just try and stay out of trouble for a few more minutes."

She walked away without realizing her mistake and left me to try and fend for myself, which to my surprise, I did. I just sat there not being noticed until she had finished her shower, but on her way back my vision was completely blotted out by an unknowing girl just trying to put her shoes on. Her ass descended on me quickly, flattening me right onto the butt of her jeans, why does this seem to happen every five minutes?

As soon as she sat down, Kris pulled her back up and peeled me off her ass, apologizing to the random girl. 

"Chris, I said to stay safe! Not become a seat for every girl in the locker room!"

"You are the one that set me, a small 3 inch man, on a locker room bench for anybody to sit on me accidentally. At this rate, every girl in this class is gonna sit on me before we graduate."

She actually looked upset at what I said and mumbled a quick apology before getting dressed. I felt terrible, but I needed to make sure she stopped being such a klutz all the time, it was becoming a regular thing. She silently got dressed and carried me out to the next class, boy has it been a long day already and we still have classes left.

The rest of the day went by fairly well, Kris was still pretty upset but she slowly started to perk back up by the end of the day. Before we knew it, we were already heading out the door. I said by goodbyes to Claire and told her I couldn't wait to see her tomorrow, which was the truth, and we headed to the car to make our way home for the night. I just wish I knew then exactly what trouble I would get in, I would have asked to go anywhere else before we got there.

 

Kitty Kat has claws! by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~Warning, this chapter contains mildly explicit material with younger people. No nudity.

It was the end of the day as we decided to head home, hopefully for some peace and quiet for the rest of the night. So far, things were going well and I was able to get to sleep and actually find some rest. My morning was not fated to follow in the same way.

There was no knocking on the door, it was just flung right open. Expecting Kris to be bounding in as she occasionally does, I was surprised to find my younger sister, Kat, walking closer to the bed. She did not look happy to see me though, in fact, it was quite the opposite.

"Chris? where are you?" she feigned as if she couldn't see me.

I noticed then, that she was not fully clothed. I got a really bad feeling all of a sudden. All Kat was wearing was a towel as if she had just gotten out of the shower.

"Mom says you have to come with me to school today because Kris suddenly started feeling sick. She has to see the doctor, so we get to have some fun today!"

She sounded a little too excited about that...

"Huh, where ever could you have gone to?" she said, obviously knowing I was on my bed as usual.

"Well, guess ill just take a seat and wait for you to get back."

She adjusted her towel so it would lay across her lap, revealing that, as I feared, she was wearing the bare minimum, panties. She fell right on top of me, pushing me flat against her cotton covered ass. Maybe she didn't hate me as much as I thought if she was at least wearing her panties when she did this, as well as being freshly showered.

"If you can hear me, where ever you may be Chris, I wanna say that just because everyone dotes on you now, doesn't mean that I do. Nobody even pays attention to me anymore, and its all your fault. well, now I am going to wring out every last bit of fun I can. You are for my pleasure today and what I say goes. Just so you know, since the disease you got had started, there's been a lot of giantess stuff on the internet, and it turns out that it's kinda my kink."

She got up a bit and fell right back down, moving from side to side, causing my body to smear over her panties like that cheap slime toy at the store. Hopefully she didn't leave me like this all day, I can tell it would be sweltering out today.

"I so wish I could keep this going, but unfortunately we do actually have to go to school, so I need to get dressed."

She got back up, with me still attached, and went back to her room to get dressed. Pulling her jeans up, she trapped me face first right on her ass for the day, the heat growing rapidly. She sat down again, presumably to eat breakfast, once again putting pressure on my whole body but only sat there for a couple minutes before she got up to get on the bus for school.

I could somehow still hear her talking, trapped down here as I was, so I could hear what she was telling me on her way to the bus.

"Since Kris is sick today, the school said you could either stay home or come with me to class, they didn't really care either way so I told mom that I would be more than happy to take you with me for the day, as I am sure you can tell down there," she said as she tapped on me, "and I'm sure my friends are going to love you too. They're all dying to meet you, big brother."

She remained quiet for the bus ride to school, which was a bit longer as it had to pick up all the students, her pleasure growing stronger the longer she kept me in her fleshy prison. When we got to school, she didn't even take me out, preferring instead to leave me there, occasionally giving herself a little rub to prolong the experience. It was obvious how much she enjoyed it too, regardless of the fact that I was her brother, with how excited she had gotten this morning, completely smothering my body, forcing me to slowly suffocate. I may not have needed to breathe but it would still be a lot more miserable if I weren't able to at least sneak in a breath or two.

Finally after she forced me to endure my torment for a couple of her classes, she went to the ladies room and pulled me off of her panties, allowing me to reform.

"So, how did you enjoy it Chris? I know that it was amazing for me."

"Why would you do this to me? I'm your brother Kat, we used to be so close, what happened?"

"Your stupid disease happened Chris, you shrink and all of a sudden it's like I dont even exist!" She whispered furiously. "At least I found out what kind of stuff I really enjoy, unfortunately for you, that is. Get ready to meet some of my friends, they're dying to meet you!" She said before stuffing me in her jeans pocket.

I assume that she has lunch next as I can suddenly smell the days food, italian? She grabs her lunch tray and sits down before pulling me back out in front of her two friends. One was as average as you can get, short with blonde hair and no discernible figure, the other one being athletic like my sister with red hair. Must be the athletic one is on the track team with her. Either way, I am sure this won't end well for me.

"Wow, he's so tiny!" the red head stated. "You're sure he wont break?"

"One hundred percent sure, I've been using him pretty hard all day and he's fine. You can do whatever you want to him and he wont die."

"Ugh, tiny people freak me out, I'll catch ya later Kat," the average one said before leaving.

"What do you mean by whatever?" the red head asked.

"Well, didn't you have a crush on Chris? You can put him anywhere and he doesn't even need to breath. You'll never guess where I have been hiding him all day," Kat said with a wink.

"Oh my god, you're so naughty!" she said while playfully pushing Kat. "Can I have a turn? If im being honest, I still kinda have a crush on him, I wanna show him what he missed out on..."

"Here you go, don't have too much fun, I just need him back before track practice." Kat said while handing me over to this unknown red head.

"Oh, we will definitely be having too much fun, don't worry about that," she said while stuffing me in the pocket of her short shorts.

After she finished eating, she got up and left the lunch room and I knew exactly what was going on judging by their conversation. I was about to be stuffed somewhere I never wanted to be. My calculations were correct as once again I found myself in the ladies room, which I have been in far more times than any other boy here, as this stranger pulled me out of her pocket.

"Hey Chris, my name is Alyssa, I'm sure you heard the conversation, and yeah, I have liked you for quite a bit but you never seemed to notice me! Was I not good enough for you or something?"

"N-no, it wasn't anything like that, I promise! I did notice you... I just hoped you didn't take it any further is all. You are just too young for me, and with you being the same age as my little sister.. I just didn't think I could do anything like that. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"Oh, I am plenty grown up, you'll see," she whispered almost hungrily.

She pulled her shirt up, revealing a more ample set of breasts than I was expecting for a girl her age and slapped me onto the outside of her black lacy bra, facing in, rubbing around a bit to make sure I wouldn't fall off in the hallway while she was walking.

“I heard this is the only thing guys are after, you're lucky Chris, you're the first guy to touch them. I hope you enjoy them for the rest of the day, I know I'm getting everything I wanted out of it.”

 Hopefully my little sister didn't conveniently 'forget' me by the end of the day. I sat there wondering to myself, why does everyone have some fetish about sexually abusing me? What did I ever do to these people? I just want to finish my senior year in peace...


“Safe” space by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

-It has been a while since I wrote anything for this site. Hopefully at least some people are happy to see me back. I don’t know how regularly ill be able to add to the story, but hopefully some day it will actually find a conclusion. 

After spending the day trapped on the outside of my younger sisters friend allysas bra, I finally heard the bell signaling the end of the day. Luckily, unlike Kat, Allysa seemed perfectly happy to just leave me here and not mess with me at all whereas Kat loved to move around in order to torment me as much as possible. I really am going to have to have a talk with mom about her sudden change in personality.

I could feel Allysa get up and grab her things to leave for the day when I suddenly remembered the girls connection with Kat, they were on the track team together. Uh oh...

“Oh, hey Kat! Yeah, I'm ready for track practice. Don't worry, he's safe and sound.” At that, I felt a hand pat me roughly into the bra as confirmation of my ‘safety’. “Yeah, ill give him back in the locker room. I am a bit curious to see what you have planned though.”

After the brief walk to the locker room, Allysa pulled off her shirt to reveal a smug looking Kat staring right at him. “What, you couldn't have thought of anything more creative than the outside of your bra? I told you that you literally can't hurt him. It seems like he's just had a pleasant ride all day.” Kat said, sounding more annoyed now. “What? I thought it was fun, besides... I've never done anything with a boy before and I got a little nervous.. and either way, its not like its the last chance ill have to play around with him.” Allysa said defiantly. “What are you planning to do with him?” Allysa asked. “Well, since we are heading to track practice, I figured it would be a good time to finally try out for cross country like everyone is telling me I should do.” She said while sitting down on the bench. “I may not have pockets in my shorts to hold him during practice, but I have the next best thing.” Removing her shoes and socks, she grabbed Chris off Allysas bra and slapped him face first onto the bottom of her bare foot, trapping him in with her socks and finishing with her running shoes.

This was so much worse than her being on the outside of her panties somehow, more personal and definitely more evil. I can tell that she hasn't washed her feet all day and she worked out in gym class earlier. Her feet reeked of stale sweat and the confined space of her shoe. The pressure was immediate as she stood up, ebbing and flowing with each step as she walked out to the field. It was going to be a long practice today.

After a couple hours of almost non stop running, definitely how Kat stayed in great shape, I got sick of being constantly pressed into her dirty foot, tasting the sweat and grime that was being ground into my face and inevitably my mouth. Eventually I was released from my stinky prison and peeled off her foot.

“I hope your day was fun, that was a long practice today. I have to shower now, so be good while I get ready to go and we can head home after.” She said while slapping me face up on the bench to stare at the locker room ceiling while she showered. At least she isn't taking me in the shower with her, that would get truly awkward with her being the younger sister. It really is kind of alarming how often I've ended up in the girls locker room, enough to be the envy of every boy in this school, and its like a serious nightmare every time. I would absolutely trade places with any of the envious boys in a heartbeat.

A short time later, I realized that the locker room was being shared by the whole high school as a girl I recognized from one of my classes suddenly came into view, oblivious of my incidental voyeurism. She had the toned look of the other girls on track and she was only vaguely familiar. Peeling off her sweat dampened shorts and tank top, she sat down to grab something from her lower level locker, presumably her shower stuff, still not seeing you snickered onto the bench beneath her. Luckily she hadn't taken off her panties, or this would have been a lot worse. My face was right in the crevice between her ass cheeks so I didn't get stuck onto her, but it was still incredibly unpleasant as she had just gotten out of track practice like Kat. The smell was overpowering as she leaned down to grab her things, as she leaned down, she moved ever so slightly back, pressing her sex directly over my face, filling it with the heavy smell of damp sweat. As she pushed back in her search of her locker, it proved effective in scraping me off the bench and bunching me up in the folds of her panties. Standing back up with her things, I came with her, now face first between her legs as she headed to the showers.

Peeling off her underclothes, I was tossed unceremoniously on the shower bench outside the curtain, still attached to her panties. Luckily, it had been just enough time for me to reform and pop off her panties to attempt to make my escape. Maybe there was a girl on the track team that could help me find my way home without going through Kat. I did not want to know how she planned on carrying me home. I ducked back down as I suddenly heard Kat leave the showers and pass by me, not seeing me as she walked away.

“Oh crap...” I heard Kat say as she must have seen I was no longer on the bench. “Well, hopefully someone finds him before I leave, good thing I told mom he decided to stay home today...”

I should have seen that coming, no way would she be dumb enough to take responsibility for my wellbeing. “If you can hear me Chris, I'm going home now. Have fun in the girls locker room though.” She said with a giggle as she walked out.

The shower behind me turned off as the girls walked out, fully naked, and noticed me standing on her panties. It was Jenna, her name being the only thing I know about her. “Oh my god, Chris, is that you? What are you doing on my underwear?” She asked, confused at the situation. She had been unaware of her nudity as she quickly looked down at first her own naked body and then at me, obviously staring at her. Quickly attempting to cover herself she yelled, “Stop looking at me pervert! I need to dry off and get dressed, then we are going to have a serious conversation about this.” She said as she dried off and pulled on clean clothes from her duffle bag. “Ok, explain right now how you ended up here.” She said, looking down on me, still standing on a pile of her dirty clothes. I brought her up to speed on the events that happened after I was in the locker room this time, she started blushing as I got to the part where she sat on me. “-so, if I could get a little bit of help getting home, I would really appreciate it.  Sorry if I caused any trouble or alarm at seeing me. I honestly wasn't trying anything, I promise.” I finished, trying to sound as sincere as I felt. “Well, I don't have your sisters number, either of them, but did I see you with Claire yesterday? I think I still have her number from when we had science class together. That girl really saved my grade last year, I think she's the only reason I'm still graduating on time.” She replied. “Yeah! if you could get me to Claire, that would be amazing! Her and Kris have started talking too, so it should be easy to get me home from there. Thank you so much!”

“Alright, let me give her a call. Stay here and try not to get into any more trouble and you should be home before you know it!” She said while cheerfully walking away.

I waited around for a few minutes before Jenna came back to get her things around. She hurriedly explained that she needed to get home for dinner but she had gotten ahold of Claire and she would be on her ay back to school to get me, should only be like 10 minutes. “Now, stay safe little guy, ill see you in home room tomorrow morning!” She said as she left the locker room, leaving me blissfully alone for once. Now, I just needed to make it ten minutes for Claire to arrive.

End Notes:

-Please don’t hesitate to leave a review and let me know where I messed up! Re reading the story myself for the first time in two years I didn’t realize how often I switched from first to second perspective. I will try to do better, promise!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9259