Vaalser4's 6 by Vaalser4
Summary:

Again, Vaalser4 summon a few of his giantesses from previous stories to rampage. Some get along with each other, others don't. 


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Muscle, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 9216 Read: 30148 Published: May 13 2020 Updated: May 13 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Another meeting


It was a beautiful sunny day. The guy sitting in the garden of his house was enjoying the warm weather. Yet, he was also awaiting his guests with anticipation. A woman wearing sunglasses sitting next to him was not, however.
"Do we have to do this? Again? You are nuts," she complained.

"Yes, we have to," he replied, unimpressed. "And instead of sitting in the living room, we have to wait outside. One doesn't fit in, so to speak."

The woman sighed. "Well, luckily the weather is cooperating this time," she said wearily, turning her face towards the sun. She felt its warmth, but the sunlight didn't dazzle her eyes. Even without the sunglasses it wouldn't. She was blind.

"Yes, better than the thunderstorm we last time had, Lara." the guy agreed. He looked sideways were another woman was running merrily around in the grass. She was an adult, but her mind seemed like that of a little child. The young woman made somersaults and dancing moves, accompanied by sounds of glee. She acted that way because she had a very low IQ.

"Come here Cala," the man said. "It is time. They will surely arrive by now...". Smiling, the woman hopped towards him and sat down on a pouffe. She bumped against a third woman, who hardly noticed. She was drunk, holding a half-emptied bottle of spirits. The alchohol-loving Bibi from Pittsburgh murmured something, took another swig and that was that.

"Ah, here they come," the man said, grinning broadly as six women entered the garden. He knew them all. And he knew what was going to happen.

It was the strangest sextet one had ever seen. Together, they looked like a circus troupe. The man let his eyes glide along them as they stood next to each other, taking each of them in.

The first was rather slim, stood 5'7 with reddish hair in spikes. She looked intelligent, she actually was, having a PhD in biochemistry, and in her eyes a malignant spark could be seen. A misanthrope she was, eager to live out her hatred of mankind on that very same mankind. Miranda.

Next to her a woman with a face withered by wind and weather stood. She was a mere 5'1, auburn hair and bright blue eyes. Her skinny frame made it all too clear that this person lived a life of poverty. Ela.

The one standing next to her was build like a marble statue. Her large muscles, rippling over her body, seemed unrealistic. Black, loose hair reached her bowlingball-sized shoulders. Her large arms crossed over her bloated chest, she stood proud. Tanya.

Next to her a woman stood that was quite the opposite. Smallish, skinny and sickly looking, this woman had curly, short black hair and a somewhat dark skin complexion. She didn't stand still but swaggered all the time. This one too lived on the streets, like Ela, but she looked even more worn-out. The woman, though she had entered the garden like the other five, seemed oblivious to the world around her. A glassy look in her eyes, this was clearly a drug addict. Melissa.

Next to her a woman stood that also was the sheer opposite of both Ela and Melissa, but not because of muscle. She was the opposite of Tanya too, because this one was fat beyond belief. With her 6'5 height and almost equally girth, especially her ass, this hulking woman would eclipse almost everyone here with her broadness alone. Marcedes.

Almost everyone? Yes, for even Marcedes with all her hugeness had nothing on the last one. That one was truly a gigantic woman. As a matter of fact, she actually was a giant by nature. With her height of 36 feet, give or take a few inches, she could with ease dust the roof of the man's house, even without standing tiptoe. Not that she should, for this giantess possessed a bosom that was so huge and massive, her boobs would cave in the brick wall of the house if she pressed her tits against it. The blonde bore a childish and good-natured expression and seemed eager to hear what was about to happen. Nitra.

The man, having looked at each of the women stood up and smiled.

"Welcome, my friends. It is time for some serious giantess business again...".

Said Vaalser4.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

The pairs are made


"Now, the aim is the same as last time I invited almost every giantess I dreamed up. I will make three pairs, each will be sent to a different city on a different continent to rampage, crush, kill. You know the deal. Well, some of you. Come to think of it... only half of you actually do," Vaalser4 said, more to himself as he recalled Melissa having only a hallucination that she was huge, Ela becoming mentally dimmer each time she grew, and Nitra never reaching enormous heights.

"Well... the three continents I send you to are Europe, Asia and North America. The three cities are Qinhuangdao, Paris and New York. First, at a height the community calls mega, then as giga-giantesses. That means two chapters dedicated to each pair."

"I hope I won't become a mental vegetable this time," Ela remarked.

"Don't worry, you won't," Vaalser4 said. Ela grinned.

"Is there something to eat?" Marcedes asked.

"In the story? No, I haven't planned that," Vaalser4 replied. "No vore."

"No, I mean now," the big woman corrected.

"Well, go check the kitchen," Vaalser4 replied, and Marcedes squeezed herself gleefully in the house, her ass hardly able to fit through the garden door.

"Anyone else wants something?" Vaalser4 asked. Ela dived in the house too. Having to live on the street, she was almost perpetually hungry.

After a minute or so, the ones outside heard a loud "thud!". Everyone looked at the garden door, until Ela came out again, holding some sandwiches.

"What happened?" Vaalser4 asked.

"Oh, I just told the other one I don't eat daily since I am a vagrant," she said. "Then she fainted." Miranda snickered at the thought of Marcedes falling on her big ass. Ela began gobbling up the sandwiches.

"She will get over it," Vaalser4 said, just as his attention was drawn to some noise next to him. Bibi and Melissa were struggling with each other. Melissa had tried to grab Bibi's bottle, who didn't want to let loose.

"STOP IT!" Vaalser4 shouted, just as Marcedes emerged, bleak but her mouth full of food.

Cala, in the meantime, was gazing up to Nitra with her eyes wide open, her simple brain trying to comprehend her size. Bibi pulled the bottle towards her, clutching it like a valuable treasure. Melissa retreated to the other five, looking disappointed.

"Ok. It is time to make pairs," Vaalser4 announced. "The first three chapters I tell will each be about a mega-sized pair. Then the next three will be about the same pairs, but now giga-sized. And since its only a story, nothing will happen in the real world, as was the case when you starred in my previous stories about you. So no ethical qualms. No holding back."

"You are nutty as fruitcake," Lara said wearily. Tanya, Miranda and Marcedes grinned. Cala and Nitra looked around, quizzing. Wondering where the fruitcake was.

"Ok, the pairs are as follows. Marcedes and Ela, you two take Asia."

The two women nodded at each other. A moment later, they were gone.

"Tanya and Melissa, you go to America."

"What? No! Wait a minute! Do I have to go with... with HER?" Tanya stuttered in protest. Melissa, skinny, weak and sickly, was everything Tanya the bodybuilder didn't want to be. Certainly not her partner in the upcoming story. "That... woman (she pointed at the oblivious Melissa) is a... a...".

"Junk," Vaalser4 finished for her.

"Junkie," Lara corrected.

"Yes. Junkie. Of course. Readers have corrected me on that one. And yes, you have to. Shoo." And they too were gone before Tanya could protest anew.

"And Nitra and Miranda, you stay here in Europe." Neither one commented, and they disappeared as well.

"And so it begins again," Vaalser4 said, rubbing his hands.

"Yeah, yippee," Lara replied ironically.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Marcedes and Ela in China, part 1



The Chinese city of Qinhuangdao shook. Debris rained down from the beautiful buildings in its center. The reason was two 500 feet tall women, both naked but not caring about it, slowly strolled over the streets, squashing cars by the dozen under their feet.

Well, most would blame only one for the earthquakes. She was enormous in every respect. Huge thighs, a gigantic belly, and a truly gargantuan ass. Her booty was so broad, if she would be normal-sized, she needed to wear trousers that could easily gobble up three people simultaneously, block a double door with it or had to book a row of seats when travelling. But now, this hulk of a woman was nothing short of a hill of fat, the lard over her naked body quivering, rolling and trembling with each step she took. Her big boobs shook too, but that huge behind of hers, that was the undisputed number one of her body.

It was mostly her doing that caused the buildings the couple passed to shake, windows to shatter and the tarmac to crack. The wide ass hardly fit between the buildings, at least the ones so high up that they were level with it, and every now and then the ginormous cheeks tore a balcony off or scraped some stone away. The fat giantess didn't notice.

Her companion seemed almost insignificant, even though she too stood 500 feet tall and weighed many tons. She crushed cars under her mass like empty soda cans as well, but the skinny girl paled in comparison to the blonde, hugely-assed behemoth thudding like a magnified version of Ghostbuster's Marshmellow Man. For even though both women were of the same height, Marcedes was at least thrice as broad as Ela. The skinny vagrant could easily hide behind the BBW, whose ass alone was able to fill and entire sports stadium.

"You also tried a drug that made you grow? By radioactivity?" Marcedes asked while they walked over a main street. Looking at her partner, she stepped on a small bus the size of a tuna can to her, her foot covering it all and her weight crushing it like nothing.

"Yeah, but its side effects were that you got dumber, and dimmer, the bigger you got. So I didn't really experience most of me being a giantess," Ela replied. "It had to do with the neurons in the brain, they needed more time to communicate the bigger you got, and therefore, your IQ dropped the more you expanded...".

"Hah! This is the only expansion I need," Marcedes laughed, slapping her protruding belly and enormous booty. Both shook. To prove her mass further, the huge woman bumped her gigantic booty deliberately against a nearby flat. The poor building didn't simply collapse, no, it shattered as if hit by an asteroid. The huge mass of asscheek-lard made the flat flying apart like a glass wall hit by a demolition ball. Stones, concrete, wood, furniture and a few inhabitants rained over a large part of the Chinese city. Marcedes laughed. Not even a scratch on her behind.

Ela smiled, but felt a tad uneasy. Being so obese was not healthy she knew. But then again, since both were fictional anyway, it didn't matter.

"What is that smell? Ah, yummy," Marcedes had discovered a street vendor's finger food car, its owner had fled but the delicious smelling Asian food was still there. She picked it between thumb and forefinger and emptied its contents in one gulp. She didn't ask Ela if she wanted some as well, the big blonde gobbled it all up herself.

"I don't need some, thanks," Ela thought ironically as Marcedes crushed the now empty booth in her fist and threw it away.

"Did you ever eat someone?" Marcedes asked as if nothing had happened. "I did. It tastes like... well, you need to experience it. Can't describe it."

CRUSH! Ela, who had been watching Marcedes, had crushed a house. Her dirty foot with its crusty nails had made it way through the masonry. The walls crumbled, dust and smoke swirled around.

"Wow, this is fantastic!" Ela exclaimed. The usually 5'1 feet tall vagrant had a secret wish. She wanted to be much bigger. Now, she was. Again. But unlike last time, her brain functions didn't slow down the bigger she got. Ela could now fully experience being a giantess. But until now, she had not stepped on a building.

"Yeah, cool, isn't it?" Marcedes agreed. "Much better than being tiny."

"Well, from what I've seen, you were quite tall already," Ela replied.

"Yeah, 6'5. But for a while, I was miles. All thanks to that experimental drug a fat ass admirer gave me. It turned me into a giantess. I smother people under my ass for a living you know. Some men like that."

"Trust me, I have had my share with dominating a man as well," Ela agreed, stepping on a handful of Chinese and turning them into mush. Marcedes smiled and did the same. Ela continued: "I did have some fun with a tormentor of mine though, before I grew too dim. I beat him up, raped him and let him smell my dirty feet... Oh, I wonder, what shoe size would we have now?"

Ela looked at her feet, who remained dirty and ugly this time. As a vagrant, taking care of your feet wasn't really a priority.

"We could ask in a shoe store," Marcedes said, crushing a van under her unfathomable weight flatter than a coin.

"What do you mean, one like this?" Ela asked, pointing at a shoe store a few hundred yards away. She went towards it, not caring she crushed countless cars, trees and people doing so. Hovering over it, she tore its roof open.

Ela peered inside, Marcedes looking over her shoulder, and the two saw the startled owner and two employees among countless shoes, boots and sandals. Ela lifted one of her relatively thin legs and stepped with one naked foot in the store. Her gigantic foot descended upon three rows of shelves, crushing them along with dozens of footwear.

"Sorry, could you help me? Do you have shoes this size? I cannot find any," Ela asked, while Marcedes smirked. "Do you?"

The three tinies inside could only stare, looking at the huge, pink foot resting in the middle of their store. It was dirty, with ugly nails and pimples everywhere. The smell it produced was worse than a Swiss cheese factory.

"Wait, I will show you how its done," Marcedes chimed in. Ela removed her foot, revealing flattened metal shelves and crushed shoes, only to be replaced by the gigantic naked foot of Marcedes.

"Hi, I am looking for a pair of boots. Can you help me? I have been in six stores already, but they couldn't help me. So I trampled them down. Do you have something for my cute little feet?" she asked as innocently as possible.

Doing so, she twisted her foot on its ball from side to side, knocking over other shelves, who fell over with a loud rumbling sound. One of the employees made a dive for the emergency exit. Marcedes saw it and quickly plucked him between thumb and forefinger.

"Is that service? Running away from a customer? You should measure my foot. Here!" Marcedes said, feinting annoyance, and began rubbing the clerk over the sole of her foot. The tiny man felt the skin, smelled its less-than-pleasant odor (but better than Ela's), but what was the most horrible, the leftovers of squashed people still stuck on it. So the clerk was being rubbed over blood, pieces of organs and dead skin, feeling the mushy meat sticking all over him.

Marcedes dropped him, lifted her foot and turned her back towards the store, so that the humungous ass hovered menacingly over the store. The clerk, looking as if she had just taken a dive in a pool full of mincemeat, was throwing up and didn't see what was coming. The other two did, but they were paralyzed so couldn't run.

CRASH! Marcedes let herself fall down forcefully in the store, crushing the three people inside and making the walls explode. The small store was obliterated within a split second under the vast ass of Marcedes, though under Ela's behind it wouldn't have been much better off. Everything was crushed under countless tons of ass, including the three Chinese inside. A few nearby buildings suffered damage as well from the shock wave of her impact. Marcedes shifted her weight from one ass cheeks to the other, crushing the tiny, puny store's leftovers entirely to nothingness under her gargantuan booty.

"Bad service. We don't want this, do we?" she asked Ela, who agreed.

"We should leave. No good shoes, nothing here," Marcedes said, standing up. Countless shoes pressed in the thick layer of lard fell down. "What about that wall over there? It looks nice, and I have got a nice idea what to do with it...", she said, pointing at a long wall ending in the sea. Both women laughed and went towards the structure, crushing countless people and traffic doing so.


"Ok, let's stop here," Vaalser4 said. "The chapter is getting too long anyway. When giga-sized, they can walk around more in China. For now, its time for the others."

He gazed at Lara, who was shaking her head. Bibi was still in drunken bliss, not noticing anything while Cala was listening intensely, rocking back and forth.

"Ok, Melissa and Tanya, you are on...".

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Melissa and Tanya in Europe, part 1



"No, dammit!" Tanya almost screamed in annoyance. It had been the fourth time in ten minutes that Melissa, high on drugs as she was, had asked her if she could spare some loose cash. The beggar and junkie went away, only to stop a few thousand feet away. Which wasn't that far since both women were 550 feet tall now.

"Clochard," Tanya thought, because they had both been dropped in Paris. It was the French name for the homeless there. The bodybuilding woman looked at the bony, meager frame of the junkie, who was trampling through the buildings of the French capital like they weren't there. What a pathetic body! Sparse muscle, thin legs, no biceps. A sharp contrast to her own body, with thick layers of muscle fibers covered by her tanned skin. Tanya was pissed. Did she have to be paired with this human garbage? Frustrated, she kicked one calloused foot, attached to a muscular leg with a thick thigh and diamond-shaped calf, in a twelve-story building. It collapsed, vomitting smoke and dust.

Being gigantic was no fun that way, Tayja thought. Why not being paired with that Miranda girl? She seemed ok. Not that she looked like she worked out either, but the others... one had been skinny too, one a living lard factory.... and that giantess... Tanya didn't like to look up to someone, so only the character Vaalser4 had addressed as Miranda would be suitable. But no, she had to be with that junkie.

Tanya saw her approach again, her black eyes glassy, her curly short hair oily.

"Excuse me, do you..." her droopy voice began. Again.

"Fuck!" Tanya cried in anger and gave Melissa a shove. The thin junkie stumbled backwards, as if hit by a car. No wonder, Tanya was far stronger than her. Or most women. Even stronger than a good deal of men.

CRACK! Melissa's left foot broke through the street. She had trod upon a relative thin layer of ground, under which the subway ran. Because of her weight, huge even though she was skinny, the street crumbled. Melissa's foot and ankle got stuck, she lost her balance and fell.

Right on the Arc de Triompfe!

As her frame smashed into the monument, it crumbled instantaneous. Its masonry broke and shattered. A few windows in its vicinity splintered from her impact, a large crack formed on the Champs Elysees.

"Hey! Bitch! Fuck you!" Melissa screamed. The impact seemed to have momentarily cleared the cobwebs in her drugged brain.

Tanya frowned. With an angry expression, she approached Melissa, not caring she flattened a few cars doing so. With one muscular arm she grabbed the still down Melissa by the throat and lifted her up.
"Wanna repeat that, filthy junkie?" she sneered.

It was an overwhelming sight. Two 550 feet tall giantesses, one holding the other like nothing up to her face with only one arm. And what an arm it was! Huge muscles, even relative to her size, bulged, mighty veins the size of drainage pipes pulsed with countless gallons of blood. The skinny one kicked her legs, but probably only stubbed her toes against the steely legs of the strong one, while her dirty hands tried without success to pry the bodybuilders' mighty fingers from her throat.

Tanya turned, and with a mighty swing, threw Melissa over her head. The 550 feet tall junkie sailed briefly over Paris before landing on the glass pyramid in front of the Louvre. With a loud shatter, the pyramid was smashed into countless shards.

"Owww....." Melissa moaned.

Tanya shot her an angry look. Then she looked at her hands. She wanted to wash them, disgusted as she was by having to touch the dirty, sick skin of Melissa. Looking around for water, she saw the Seine river glittering in the distance and went straight towards it. The huge bodybuilder didn't seem to care where she stepped. Under the thick layer of callouses under her soles cars were squeezed to plates, houses and trees crushed, a mob of fleeing French looked like a pond of cranberry juice with twisted limps protruding from it after she had stomped on them.

At the Seine, Tanya washed her hands and tore the canvas from a nearby circus tent to dry them.

Melissa, in the meantime, sat straight up and gazed around her. She saw the Louvre, saw people fleeing inside it hoping to be safe from the giantesses, and crawled towards it, not noticing she flattened a few people under the palms of her hands doing so. The dim junkie tore part of its roof away and peered inside.

"Excuse me, do you have some cash to spare please?" she asked in English, not knowing she was in France now. The people ran away from the insanely huge, pimpled and weather-worn face of Melissa, whose absent expression seemed all the more menacing. But then her glassy eyes brightened as she saw something that caught her interest. A small armless statue. It was Milo's Venus.

"Ohhh..." she said, delighted. She reached inside the museum and plucked the Venus between thumb and forefinger. It looked like those funny pills she tried a couple of times, pills that gave her such a nice high. Smiling, Melissa flicked the Venus into her maw. Then she crunched it between her huge, partly rotten teeth. She gulped, not realizing she had just destroyed a world-famous work of priceless ancient art.

By eating it!

She then got up and saw a large bridge, like the ones she usually slept under. Smiling, she staggered towards it, crushing trees and a stray person under her foul-smelling, naked feet without noticing. Having arrived there, she noticed it was too low for her to crawl under, so grabbed it and gave a shove, tearing half of the bridge and the railroad track running over it clear off.

"Uhhh," she said dimly, looking at the piece of the bridge in her hand. Dim, as she was, she threw it away. Then she swiped the dirt and garbage amassed under it aside, covering the grass of a nearby park with it, and sat herself down, part of her back, neck and head towering high over the bridge-piece that was still intact. So big she was, even seated she towered high over a railroad bridge. Melissa saw a nearby pond, and put her feet in it, enjoying the cool waters and waiting for the "pill" to start working.

Tanya had dried her hands in the meantime and looked around. She saw Melissa sitting with a blissful smile on her face, sniffed disapprovingly, and decided to ignore her. Turning her back towards Melissa, the bodybuilder saw the Moulin Rouge, the famous entertainment building where they danced the can can. But for Tanya, it was nothing but a whorehouse, where women were exploited.

She approached it, crushing a few houses doing so, and gazed angrily down on it, hands on her iron-sculptured hips.

"You dirtbags! You voyeurs! You like to ogle women? I will give you something to look at! But first, this blight here will be flattened!" she spat at the building.

Lifting one of her muscular legs, she descended her foot on the structure and began to crush the Moulin Rouge building. As it descended, the big red mill decorating its exterior was destroyed almost instantaneous. The masonry crumbled. Her massive foot let some of its walls cave in as if hit by an earthquake, rumbling and smoking. Tanya lifted her foot and stomped again, since she had only partially destroyed it. CRUSH! More of the Moulin Rogue caved in, the famous stage was being trodden upon one final time- by the enormous foot of a 550 feet tall giantess that is. Everything inside was flattened, the walls crushed and windows smashed. With grim pleasure, Tanya rid the world of this, in her eyes, blight of female exploitation. Soon, nothing but a gaping ruin stood where the Moulin Rogue had been.

Having destroyed it, Tanya addressed the people again, even though no one was near her, for obvious reasons.

"This is what you should admire a woman for!" she exclaimed, adopting a double-biceps pose, her freakishly large muscles swelling. "I will give you a woman to gawk at. Just you wait!" she promised, and went towards the Eiffel Tower.

Crush! Melissa felt a sting in her back. She turned around, and saw a train that had run full speed into her. The locomotive was folded like an accordion, a few of its cars were dangling over the bridge.

"Ow," she said. Turning a bit more, she grabbed a train car and tore the entire train off the railroad. The gigantic junk held it in her hand, like a huge necklace, looked briefly with uninterested eyes at it before throwing it away. The train spun around a few times before crashing into a flat, with partly collapsed because of it. Melissa dragged her feet from the pond, stood up and went on her way, leaving large patches of wet footprints in her wake. In the pond itself floated lots of dead fish, killed by the mere smell and sweat of her dirty feet.

Tanya had reached the Eiffel Tower. It still was about two times as tall as Tanya, but the bodybuilding woman was not impressed. She wrapped her fingers in its metal frame, found a good grip, and shoved. With enormous effort, huge muscles swelling and blood pumping, the Eiffel Tower was being ripped off its foundations! She held it with some effort over her head in triumph. What a powerful sight to behold! A 550 feet tall, muscular giantess, holding this landmark like a large log in the air! It was surreal, it was overwhelming.

Tanya started to do powerlifting with the Eiffel Tower, lifting it high above her head and bringing it down again a few times. It was a tremendous sight. Muscular women lovers seeing this came in their pants, while others fainted.

"I am the strongest woman of the world! I am the strongest human of the world! Look what I do with that pathetic excuse of a Tower of yours!" she exclaimed. Her gigantic muscles bulging, she began bending the Eiffel Tower in a V-shape, its metal frame shrieking in vain protest. Sweat ran down her red face, her veins seemed almost bursting, her gigantic muscles pumped to their limits, as the 550 feet tall giantess did so. Soon, the Tower was folded.

Tanya, exhaling loudly, dropped the now V- shaped Tower and struck another double biceps pose.

"Kneel! Kneel before Tanya, the muscle goddess! Worship me! I am a goddess! Pray to me! Well? What do you have to say to your new goddess?" she cried.

"Excuse me, do you have some cash?" a droopy voice said behind her.

"Goddammit!" Tanya cried in anger. Did that junkie ruin her moment on purpose? Seething, she turned around, ready to beat the very life out of that annoying piece of...


"Nope. No more beating for now," Vaalser4 chimed in. I cut it off here. You too had enough fun. For the time being," he concluded.

"I give up," Lara sighted, while Cala was mimicking Tanya's double biceps pose with sounds of glee.

"Well, let's see how the last two fare," Vaalser4 grinned.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Miranda and Nitra in America, part 1


"Wow! I am so big! Wee!" Nitra looked around her in awe. New York looked like a city made by a child from Lego to her now. The huge-boobed giantess, usually about 36 feet tall, now towered 500 feet in the air. As did her companion.

"Yeah, so big... or should we say, the world is so small now?" Miranda replied, also savoring the view. She was a good deal taller than before. Excellent!

Miranda saw that Nitra was seriously pondering her question. She had also realized that her companion, that giantess from a place she had never heard of, wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Rather the dullest. And gullible. Traits Miranda liked -in people to be teamed up with her.

"Look what we can do," the myogenic doctor in biochemistry offered, took a step and let her huge, naked foot descend upon a group of people fleeing from the two gigantic forms. She caught a dozen of them underneath it, turning their bodies to mush.

"Or this," she continued, stepping on three cars simultaneously. With a sickly shriek, their fragile frames buckled under her gigantic weight before being flattened totally. Miranda lifted her foot, revealing three thin plates embedded in the tarmac.

"Ooooh! How rude!" Nitra exclaimed, disgusted. "Those poor people!" Good-natured as she was, killing and crushing wasn't her thing. Well, mostly.

"You never killed someone?" Miranda asked mockingly.

"Well... I... I sometimes eat humans. Customers who don't pay. Or peeping Toms. Its in my contract," she quickly added. Nitra didn't want Miranda to think bad about her, not knowing she already did.

"Customers?"

"Yes. I work in a brothel. And if men don't pay, then...".

"A WHORE! HA, HA HA!" Miranda laughed out loud. This was great! That dumbass wasn't only stupid, she also was being exploited without her knowing it. Great!

"Yes," Nitra replied, not realizing she was laughed at. Then she asked what Miranda did.

"I am a doctor in biochemistry. Ever heard of it?" she asked, more to mock her stupidity than to make conversation.

"No, what is that?"

"Look, I will show you," Miranda offered. She turned, searched another mob of people and started to trample them. Her large feet crushed the defenseless New Yorkers by the score. Miranda felt bones break and flesh oozing from their now ruptured skins under her feet. She stepped back, shaking her feet to get rid of a few body parts sticking to them. Both giantesses looked at the carnage before them. Bodies lay still, red liquid ran over the streets, a few bikes and trees had been caught in the slaughter too.

"See?" Miranda asked, with an evil smile. " I have terminated their biochemical processes. Bio means life. Now they are dead. No biochemistry anymore. Heh, heh."

"Ooohh..." Nitra said, looked with a sad expression at the pieces of still meat down there.

"Want to show you again?" Miranda turned and was about to kill another mob.

"NO! No, don't... these poor people...". Nitra went towards the mob, probably intending to protect them. But as she passed Miranda, the evil doctor secretly tripped her with her foot.

"Aaaaah!" Nitra fell forward. Her long arms, flaying, hit a nearby skyscraper and tore a large chunk out of it. Then she fell forwards, landing straight on the mob.

With her gargantuan boobs!

Each tit, easily weighing countless tons, squashed a handful of people instantaneously. Their tiny bodies stood no chance under the huge mass of titflesh that protruded in frightening dimensions from Nitra's chest. Bones cracked, meat splattered, people perished in the blink of an eye. Nitra's tits made short work of even the most robust of men.

"Ow...". Nitra got up, crushing a street lantern under her palm as she lifted herself up and rubbed her boobs. Pieces of meat fell off, red smears were all over them.

Miranda grinned. Seeing that bumbling fool so sad was entertaining.

"Oh... no...", Nitra whined, looking at two large holes in the ground filled with dead bodies. Her boobs had left no one alive. Miranda, in the meantime, stepped on a viaduct, crushing it entirely.

"You fell. Be careful where you walk. See? There is a viaduct here, you tripped over it...". Miranda pointed at the broken viaduct, one Nitra had stepped over without realizing it.

"Oh damn," Nitra said, buying her lie.

"You can do funny things when being so huge," Miranda said, grinning. With her arms crossed, she made a backwards kick, sending her foot into a twenty-story building, with immediately collapsed.

"Or this," she continued, rose her other leg and slowly placed it on a single house. As if squashing a large bug, she caved its roof in, crumbled the walls by twisting her huge foot, and grinding the remains of the broken masonry into the ground.

"There could have been people in there," Nitra said, taken aghast.

"That is part of the plan," Miranda grinned.

"But... but they will arrest you, charge you for murder. You go to jail!" Nitra whined.

"Sure, they have handcuffs and holding cells big enough," Miranda said. What a dumbass! Almost as stupid as that other one, what was her name again? Carla or something? The one that hadn't come along.

"I think they already come. Look behind you, it's the military!" Miranda suddenly shouted, pointing behind her.

"What? Where?" Nitra said, startled and turned quickly around.

Doing so, her gigantic tits swung like two enormous, pink battering rams along her twisting torso.

Right into the Empire State Building!

The huge skyscraper broke like made of thin plaster. The top half was sliced off, and fell down, rumbling, while breaking into countless pieces. The part her gigantic breasts had struck was smashed into bits of debris that rained all over the neighborhood with a speed as if it was grapeshot. Only part of the ESB below tit-level still stood, like a broken, rotten tooth.

Miranda laughed. She had seen that Nitra had been standing with her back almost against it, and her trick had worked. Nitra had rammed her unrealistically huge tits into the monument.

"Ow! Oh, damn...", Nitra said, rubbing her boobs. "Oh, I am sorry, I..."

"Hah! Wait until we are giga-sized," Miranda said, already looking forward to it.


"And that will happen soon," Vaaler4 said, closing this chapter too.

"Big asses, big muscles, big breasts, big woman. Do you have a fetish for big things?" Lara asked, disgusted.

"A fetish for big things? What gives you that idea?" Vaalser4 asked, mockingly.

"Well, you... oh, damn it!" Lara said, offended when she realized she had been made fun of.

"I will give you all something big. Really, really big. For now comes the first giga part," Vaalser4 grinned.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Marcedes and Ela in Asia, part 2 (scat scene here)


They were beyond huge. Even the skinny woman, her body slim and sickly-looking, was truly immense. The soles of her dirty, ugly feet covered a huge area of land with each step. No wonder, she stood 10 miles tall! Ela towered high above the Chinese city of Qinhuangdao. She stood near a fort named Shanhaiguan, clouds playing around her chest. Her thin legs rose high in the sky, her slim behind was more than half a mile wide. She was so huge! Even the pimples on her feet were bigger than houses, some containing enough puss to fill ten bathtubs.

But her friend, now she showed dimensions! The gargantuan Marcedes was nothing short of a humanoid mountain, a mountain of lard and mass. She too was ten miles tall, but with her girth, she seemed twice the size of Ela. Her behind measured a whopping two miles in girth, its cheeks wobbling with each breath the behemoth took. Her bust could smother a large village or flatten a city within a few minutes. Both women looked down at the tiny ribbon (from their perspective) that ended in the sea with a mocking smile.

"Is that supposed to be the Great Wall?" Ela sarcastically asked. "Doesn't look so great to me."

"And they needed years and years to complete it? What mites! We can do better, right?" Marcedes added.

"Yeah, we can build one twice its size within a day," Ela agreed. "Or destroy this one without much fuss."

She lifted one of her uncared-for feet and was about to step on the wall, but Marcedes made a "one moment" gesture.

"I have a better idea," she grinned. "I will show them what a real giantess can do with her body if she wants a wall that repels invaders," she said with a devilish smile on her fat face. Ela stepped back, crushing a small forest and a suburbs Qinhuangdao doing so without noticing and watched Marcedes stepping over the Great Wall, standing with spread legs over it. Then she bent her knees, letting her sky-eclipsing behind hovering over it.

"Ok, my little Chinese friends," she announced. "Because I like your food so much, I will give you something back for it. Something that will keep unwanted barbarians off your borders. As a matter of fact, some of what I am going to present you with is Chinese food. Only a bit... processed...", she concluded.

Marcedes then squeezed, and from between her gigantic asscheeks the hugest turd mankind had ever seen emerged. It was larger and thicker than the thickest tree log, factory chimney or sewer drainpipe. The huge piece of shit didn't break off and fall down, no, it grew and grew, one mile at first, then two, then three without snapping.

It hit the end of the Great Wall, crushing its masonry before burying it entirely. The turd was so big, its girth was at least six times that of the wall's. Marcedes, still grinning and crouching, began waddling forwards, never stopping to produce one long, long turd. Doing so, she deftly let her ever-growing shit neatly cover the wall.

Ela laughed. The idea! Covering the Great Wall of China with a long turd! Yes, that would certainly keep invaders at bay, even though the turd was softer than the stone. But since it was five times higher and, above all else, stank worse than a thousand pig farms together, no one would ever try to scale it. Or even approach it.

The fat Marcedes didn't stop. As if she had a limitless supply of shit inside her miles-long bowels and gruesomely huge ass, she kept waddling and shitting, her turd never snapping. Mile after mile she covered, neatly replacing the Great Wall with a long, snaking piece of shit, one that destroyed the stonework like nothing under its mass.

She walked and waddled, crushing nearby settlements and trees under her fat feet, while shitting the Great Wall into oblivion. Ela, equally destructive while walking, followed her, gazing on the gargantuan shit-producing mountains of lard that were Marcedes asscheeks with awe. Even she could smell the horrendous stench nearly ten miles up in the air, so what would it be down there? Ela could only imagine.

Marcedes kept shitting. And shitting. Dozens of miles, never stopping once. All the way from Qinhuangdao to the city of Jiayuguan, she covered the Great Wall with one long turd! After a long walk, both women reached Jiayuguan and the fort that marked the other end of the Wall. With a soft "prrt!" Marcedes' turd finally broke and it fell precisely on the last part of the Great Wall.

"Aaaah!" the fat woman said, standing straight. She put her hands on her aching back. "That is a relief! And no, you don't have to thank me, people of China... it was my pleasure," she said, turning around and looking down on her "work".

It was amazing. Where the Great Wall had stood, a large, long turd now lay, its dark brown color contrasting with the sandy brown surroundings. Nothing of the monument, no single stone, was still intact. Marcedes had shitted the Great Wall into oblivion!

"Ha, ha," Ela laughed. "Now China needs to rename the Great Wall into "the Great Turd!" That will attract tourists! The greatest shit on Earth!" she doubled over from laughter.

"Ok. Now it's my turn," Ela said wiping the tears from her eyes, and walked to a nearby patch of grey that was the city of Jiuquan. She spread her legs, and began pissing. A huge jet of acidic pee hit the city, uprooting the earth, creating a hole hundreds of feet deep and washing away countless houses, trees and people. Foaming and stinking, her yellow pee mercilessly tore everything away in the path gravity directed it to. Ela peed and peed, until the entire city was washed away.

"Now this is power too! Removing a city by pissing! I love being so huge!" she sighted blissfully.

"Me too," Marcedes said, and both women gave each other a high five.


"This is just sick!" Lara said. "You really are out of your damn mind!" The idea of a gigantic woman shitting disgusted her. She turned her head away from Vaalser4, while Cala was laughing like mad yet again, like last time he told a story with scat.

"Well, I need to serve the fans who like scat... its a humiliation for the little people when a giantess...".

"I don't want to hear it!" Lara snapped. "Is this crap over yet?"

"Sure, Marcedes did her duty, if you mean that with crap," Vaalser4 joked.

"Bah!" Lara said offended and folded her arms.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Melissa and Tanya in Europe, part 2


Two ten mile tall forms punished France. One was a relatively skinny, neglected woman, whose glassy eyes didn't seem to register what was going on. The other was an epitome of fitness and health, her huge muscles rippling with each motion. She had an expression of annoyance on her face, not because she hated being so huge, but because she didn't like her partner.

They walked to the south, their gigantic feet crushing everything they landed upon. Villages, cities, woods, farmlands, highways... all made by man and grown by nature was flattened and crushed like nothing. Luckily, major cities weren't in their path, mostly at least, for Orleans was presented by the imprint of a foot, more than a mile long, in its center as Melissa stepped into it. The already panicked inhabitants were trying to flee, but the speed of the two giga-giantesses was simply too big to give everyone enough time to leave the doomed city. A whiff of disgusting, cloying foot odor came briefly over the city before the drug addict crushed countless buildings, killed tens of thousands, and caused a shock wave that blew the vast majority of Orleans away like leaves in a hurricane by merely stepping down.

Neither spoke. Tanya sometimes blew clouds away, her breath causing small tornados many miles in front of her, while Melissa did nothing but walk. Within an hour they reached the natural border between France and Spain, the mountain range called the Pyrenees.

As they crossed the Pyrenees, Melissa suddenly dropped to her knees, making a sound of joy. Tanya stopped and looked at her. What was now?

SSSNNIIFFF! Tanya's mouth dropped. That moron was snorting the snow off the mountain tops! Was she totally out of her mind? She mistook the white snow for drugs!

Well, Melissa didn't snort long, for as the snow entered her huge nose, Melissa quickly realized it was no drug. The cold snow stung. She quickly lifted her head, buckled over again and emptied her now aching and tickling nose with a loud gurgling noise. A large wad of greenish slime landed on the top of a mountain, covering it with hot mucus before slowly gliding down. It would soon freeze, giving France, (or were they already in Spain?) something truly unique. A mountain top covered with eternal, green mucus instead of snow....

"YUCK!" Tanya cried disgusted and turned away. Melissa got up and followed like a docile dog.

Both giga giantesses crossed the mountain range and went into the desert-like area of Spain. Wordlessly, they approached the sea, having crushed the occasional village or farm under their feet. Tanya saw a city, its layout like a chessboard, with its buildings neatly arranged in a square pattern. It was Barcelona.

"Too bad this junkie is too high to play checkers with me," Tanya thought. She pictured using Barcelona as the board of this game, using huge boulders, colored light and dark, for checkers. Each boulder crushing an entire city block, only to be lifted like nothing by a huge hand and placed on another city block, mercilessly destroying every building, car, tree and inhabitant in there. She had to smile at the thought as her mile-long foot crushed the first parts of the city.

Ignoring Melissa, Tanya bent down and crushed another city block, one of those neat squares, under the gigantic palm of her hand. The phenomenal biceps of the bodybuilder rippled as she pressed countless buildings, old and new, into the ground. Then she rose again, hands on her iron-sculptured hips, and scanned Barcelona.

The Sagrada Familia stood out among the city's pattern, impressive as ever, but compared to the huge form of Tanya, it was nothing. The giantess, smiling devilishly, pointed her big toe at its roof.

"When did you think it would be finished? In ten years? Ha, I don't think so!" she announced, and lowered her big toe deftly on the cathedral.

It stood no chance. The spires were the first to break and collapse, then the walls crumbled. Huge chunks fell down, the impressive masonry ridiculed by the gigantic toe of the mountainous woman, a mountain of muscle and sinew. Glass shattered, the interior smashed, marble and masonry obliterated. Tanya savored the moment. It was only a story, after all, so she could be the villain. It was great! Ending with a thunderous rumble, the Sagrada Familia was destroyed, all by the mere big toe of a muscular woman, whose calf muscles pulsed with enormous energy as she did so.

"Olé! Now you have to start all over again, ha, ha!" Tanya laughed as she twisted her toe and ground the remains of the cathedral in the earth. Being so huge was fun!

"Excuse me? Do you have some cash?" a droopy voice asked behind her.

Tanya's muscles contracted. Not that again! Did that bitch never stop? Didn't she realize they were ten miles tall, and naked on top of that? Tanya felt again anger boiling up in her. She turned to Melissa, who looked at her with her glassy eyes.
Without saying a single word, Tanya grabbed her, and lifted the ten mile tall Melissa over her head. Her gigantic biceps pulsating, her washboard abdomen turning into a huge, brick wall-like pattern and her enormous, powerful legs being pumped full of blood by her swelling veins, she held her partner there for a few seconds. Melissa kicked, but the strong Tanya's iron-hard body didn't even notice. Like in Paris.

The people of Barcelona, or what was left of it, nearly died from awe. A huge colossus of a woman, possessing freakishly large muscles, holding an equally huge woman over her head like nothing! Though skinny, the latter surely weighed millions of tons, able to crush everything she stepped on and able to lift countless tons herself. Able to destroy an entire army just by walking over them... and now, she was held helplessly in the air.

"Its time you cool off, you filthy junkie! I have had enough of you!" Tanya bellowed, making everybody in the city below her clasp their hands over their ears. Her voice was louder than a nuclear explosion.

Then Tanya gave a groan and threw Melissa into the Mediterranean. The junkie landed a few miles off shore in the sea with a huge splash, one that caused a gargantuan tsunami.

Barcelona saw the giant wave coming. A wall of water rose high over the city for a moment, like a large predator fish about to swallow a small morsel, before coming down. The statue of Columbus pointing in the direction of the sea, cynically pointed at the wave before it was flushed away by it. As was the majority of the city.

On other sides of the Mediterranean, the principally of Monaco was washed away as well, as were parts of northern Italy. All because Tanya had thrown Melissa in the water out of range. Tanya, however, only got her feet a bit wet. She looked at Melissa first, then down, and saw that only the foundations of the city were left when the water retreated.

"Well, that is one way to destroy a city," she remarked and grinned. Melissa, in the meantime, stood up, countless gallons of water raining down her huge body and spat a sailing-vessel out....


"NOW QUIT!" Lara cried. "For Pete's sake, this is getting ridiculous! Aaahhh!" She turned her head away from the direction of her creator's voice.

"Ok, ok," Vaalser4 said, but had to smile. The blind girl's disgust was amusing. "However, we still have one pair to go."

"No shit?" Lara said, wearily.

"We already had that," Vaalser4 replied, grinning.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4
Miranda and Nitra in America, part 2


Two gigantic forms towered over the North American continent, their huge feet squashed whatever they trod upon. The world could only look up at the gigantic feet, each one mile long, with toes that could cover large meadows. Both women were eight miles tall.

Nitra's breasts protruded more than a mile from her chest, nipples the size of flats, boobs that weighted more tons than all scales in a metropolis combined could not even remotely weigh. The hills of meat were massive enough to crush an entire village, just by resting upon it. No violent smashing needed.

The blonde owner of the hugest rack ever gazed around in amazement. The view reminded her of those images when they filmed the landscape from a plane! Patches of grey and red that were settlements, green and yellow that were forests and farms. Small ribbons of black and grey cut through it, she realized that had to be streets and railroads. White fluffs of clouds hovering around at chest level.

Miranda had savored the view as well, but only briefly. Then she began crushing. She hadn't been this huge before, but her treacherous lab assistant she had been devoured by had. It was Miranda's fault, though she was the last person to admit it, that Petra, that assistant, got access to the growth agent she had made by studying the ever-growing turtles. And she, Miranda, had also thought stomach acid would dissolve it, nullifying its effect. That was, as her assistant proved by drinking it and then outgrowing her, also wrong. But now, Miranda was eight miles tall, and loved it.

Her gargantuan foot crushed an entire small village at once. She loved the feeling of the tiny houses crushing underneath the skin of her sole. Her foot, thanks to her enormous weight, sank deep in the earth, taking the leftover of the village with it.

A forest tickled her soles, as if she was stepping on a bed of moss. Could she turn the organic material into diamond? No, you needed heat as well, not just pressure. But maybe into fossil fuel, like oil? Miranda hadn't paid much attention while having petrochemistry during her study. Growth, that was what counted.

"Look, its New York City! Hi, hi. How tiny!" Nitra had bent over the city, giving its panicked inhabitants a view of her humongous cleavage, one that could serve as a take-off lane for planes. A lot of men in the city couldn't help but sprouting an erection by looking at it. Maybe it were the pheromones as well, which the giantesses now produced and emitted in equally gigantic amounts. Some men even started jerking themselves off, just to have a last, good orgasm before the unavoidable demise under the two giga-giantesses bodies came.

Miranda turned. She smiled slyly.

"Yeah. And look at the lovely statue in the harbor. That would make a nice necklace, right?" she said, pointing at the Statue of Liberty.

"Oh... ooh, yeah. Lovely!" Nitra said. "Is it for sale?"

"Its for free. Haven't you heard? It is for whomever wants it. Just pick it up," Miranda lied.

"Really? Great! I will take it!" Nitra said, gullable as ever, and circumvented New York City, not realizing her footsteps caused huge tremors that left little windows intact and even made a few buildings collapse, to get the tiny statue. Deftly, she picked it up and admired it. It was smaller than her pinky finger.

"Now where is the chain? I need to tie it around my neck," she wondered aloud.

"Here," Miranda said, approaching her with a large piece of cable she had torn from a railroad track. Contrary to Nitra, Miranda simply walked through New York, crushing buildings, cars and people by the hundreds with each step. Even skyscrapers were simply kicked into oblivion or trod upon.

Nitra took the cable, tied the Statue of Liberty to it, and hung her "necklace" around her neck. The statue dangled between her enormous breasts, dwarfed into a mockery by the gigantic tits of the giantess.

"How does it look?" she asked.

"Let me see," Miranda said and grabbed her tits. On purpose, she squeezed the huge mounds together, thus flattening the copper statue like nothing.

"Oops! Sorry!" Miranda said, feinting guilt.

"Aaaw! Now its flat! Damn!" Nitra exclaimed, sad. She looked at the flat piece, not realizing that Miranda had planned this all along. Her companion grinned. The Statue of Liberty, destroyed by a pair of tits! The idea! The humiliation! That freak of nature, that abomination with her freakishly large breasts and obviously a single brain cell, which had died from loneliness of top of that, had bought every lie and deceit of her. Why couldn't her lab assistant had been that way?

"You can ask for another one," Miranda said. Just ask them."

"Can I have another statue please?" Nitra addressed New York.

"No, lie down, they can't hear you," Miranda corrected. What an idiot! Making her destroy everything was even better than doing it myself, she thought.

Nitra bent down, on all fours and repeated the question. She crawled through New York, crushing countless buildings under her palms.

But the reason Miranda had told her to do so were her ginormous breasts. Without Nitra noticing, they swept entire neighborhood aside like two vast, pink bettering rams. The swinging boobs smashed into hundreds of buildings, while the huge nipples tore even thick trees from the ground. Nitra crawled, asking for another statue, while her boobs bulldozed city block after city block. Miranda laughed. This made her premature demise by Petra more than up.

"No one replies," Nitra said, standing up. Half of New York was turned into a moon landscape.

By a pair of huge tits!


"Are we done now?" Lara asked, not hoping he would continue, or even worse, make another story like this. There were giantesses, like Yasmin, Katja and Linda, that hadn't featured in such a cross-over-like story.

"Why, don't you like it?" Vaalser4 asked innocently.

Lara was shaking her head, Cala laughing, while Bibi lay sleeping against the wall of the house, unaware of her surroundings. The bottle was empty.

"But yeah, the story is finished now... each pair has had its mega and giga performance, and now it's time to finish. I end the story now. Let's see what my readers think of it." Vaalser4 concluded.


THE END
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9244