Giant Spyro (A Hero's Tail Edition) by Giantess_Ass_Wipe
Summary:

Spyro's foes from 2005 are back! But now.... They are tiny??

 

WARNING:

This is an extremely graphic story & is not recommended for kids AT ALL


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 9166 Read: 8799 Published: May 05 2020 Updated: May 05 2020
Story Notes:

This was also a story that was accidentally deleted a few months ago. I recently found the file & now it is back up :)

1. Chapter 1 : Introduction / The Dragon Kingdom by Giantess_Ass_Wipe

2. Chapter 2 : The Lost Cities by Giantess_Ass_Wipe

3. Chapter 3 : Icy Wilderness by Giantess_Ass_Wipe

4. Chapter 4 : Volcanic Aisle / Red's Laboratory by Giantess_Ass_Wipe

Chapter 1 : Introduction / The Dragon Kingdom by Giantess_Ass_Wipe
Author's Notes:

The complete introduction + first chapter

~INTRODUCTION~

In the Dragon Kingdom, there was but one named Spyro. In the year of 2005, he single handedly defeated the bosses of his realm & ones of the next. Ever since, he has been taking it easy. No trouble arrived, no more evil. It was nothing but peace. Then something happened one day in 2019. For some, this news would be horrific. But for the young Dragon, it could only bring him pleasure...


~CHAPTER ONE : THE DRAGON KINGDOM~

Spyro was pondering inside of the professors lab. "Well Spyro, I think I got something that may interest you." said the professor. Spyro's eyes widened & said "Oh? Well, I'd love to see." The professor said "Give me a minute. Here we go Spyro! I have kept this jar inside of my experiment drawer. I know just how much you love these little guys." He handed Spyro a DraginFly jar, and the jar had all of the boss enemies....

Gnasty Gnorc, Ineptune, & Red. The three bosses he defeated years & years ago. He said "Wehell, thanks professor. I'm gonna make good use out of em now." The professor chuckled. He said "Careful now Spyro. They are fiesty little creatures." Spyro grabbed the top of the jar by the lips, and began to walk. All of them screamed in horror, looking up into Spyro's big purple lips. They knew they were all at Spyro's mercy now. Spyro approached a grass step & sat down.

Looking into the jar. He said "So, did you little guys miss me?" They trembled in fear, with not a single word to slip from between any their lips.

Spyro began to step forward

He said "Well, you do know you're not staying in this jar right? It'd be too much work to drag you all around." Gnasty Gnorc said "Well Spryo. Where DO you want us to be?" Red said angrily "Answer us! You dimwitted dragon whelp!" Spyro slowly opened the jar up

"Now now guys. Don't get too feisty or I'll have to punish you all." Said Spyro with a smile.

Neptune said "Punish? How could a dragon possibly punish us?" Spyro said "I'm bigger than all of you. And I can do this." Spyro lifted his legs a little & then he then sat on top. Giving the three little enemies a good close up view of his dirty purple butt.

Spyro said in a very straight forward voice.

"So, tell me. Tell me that you will do EXACTLY as I say. And that I am more superior than all 3 of you."

Gnasty said with a horrified gulp & with a hand to his forehead "Your wish is my command, Spyro!"

Ineptune said "Anything you ask for will be yours, purple dragon!"

Red had his arms crossed.

Spyro said "Red? Anything you'd like to say?" And with a scoff, Red said "I am far more superior. These two dimwits may have given in. But I have not."

Spyro said "Huh, suit yourself." Red grinned. But then Spyro let out a rancid juicy fart, the fart was putrid & made everybody start gagging. Red screamed "OKAY DRAGON! Your... wish is my command!"

Spyro said "Glad we understand each other. Now Red, grab Gnasty Gnorc & Ineptune. And fly into my butt." Red said "What kind of a fool do you take me for?! I am never going somewhere as disgusting as that. You are NOT going to humiliate me that way." Spyro said "Either you fly in, or I'll force you in." Red screamed "WAIT! I CHANGED MY MIND! Uhhh, come on guys. Grab ahold of my wings."

Spyro chuckled & leaned up.

Gnasty Gnorc & Ineptune grabbed ahold of Red's body, and he began to fly into the dark disgusting abyss of Spyro's butt crack. Red grabbed onto Spyro's hole. And tightly hung on. Ineptune said "Excuse me dragon! I need water! I cannot be in this hot place!" Spyro tightened his cheeks, squeezing all 3 of them together, and resumed walking. Completely ignoring her simple request.

Spyro walked into the nursery. And then he was stopped by the nanny.

The nanny said "Spyro! Where are you headed off to?"

"Dragonfly Falls, I am headed there to rescue some more eggs." Said Spyro.

She chuckled & said "Always after them eggs, arent you? Well, have fun! I will be in here if ya need me." She continued sewing. And Spyro continued walking to the Ball Gadget.

Ineptune said in wonder "What is Dragonfly Falls?"

"It is a filthy place where all the dragonflies go. All happy, flying around without a care in the world. UGH. Makes me sick." Said Red.

Spyro stepped into a machine & them Gnasty Gnorc said "Where are we-"

SNAP.

They were now inside of the ball heading towards the Dragonfly Falls.

All 3 of the enemies screamed in fear as Spyro flew through the ball gadget. They could see how fast he was going by looking underneath his feet. They all watched as he crushed the enemies beneath the ball & Spyro sped up faster, faster, faster, & faster. Until finally, they heard another snap.

The ball gadget was finally over.

Red was panting along with the other two. Ineptune said "Remind me to NEVER take the ball gadget again!" Then Gnasty Gnorc said while covering his nose "Spyro! When was the last time you took a bath?!"

Spyro said "Last night, in the royal palace hot tub. You only think it's bad because you're in my butt. And that ball gadget makes me a bit sweaty.

Spyro walked into the first room & began climbing the stairs. His crack was getting smellier & tighter along the way.

Gnasty Gnorc said "Why did we come here, Spyro?!" Then Spyro said "I came here to wipe out more of your bad guys. The professor gave me a new gadget to take out hundreds of enemies at a time."

In a mind of confusion, Ineptune said "Wait. Where will we be when you do this?"

Spyro leaned up & wiggled his butt, the 3 menacing bosses slipped right out of his crack, and onto the ground. Spyro put his foot on them & held them down with his vicious claws. He pulled a black pill out & then tossed it in his mouth.

He began to slowly chew it, and then he took a heavy gulp.

Suddenly everything became blurry & everything began getting sucked up. Enemies from all over Dragonfly Falls, dragonflies, & wandering insects came flying to the front. Spyro's anus opened up, and then everything suddenly flew inside of it screaming in horror

Minutes passed, and now Spyro had a butt hole full of enemies. He leaned down & then...

PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

A sick sloppy fart exploded of out of Spyro. All of them turned into gas, and got ripped from Spyro's thick juicy purple booty.








his head down, and then be

Spyro continued walking towards the Crocovile Swamp. He made his way down there to buy a new product from moneybags. Despite him being at the Village Depot. Spyro chose to walk all the way there to get sweaty. Just for the scum to suffer inside of his magnificent butt. He made his way through the tunnels.

Spyro rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, I forgot how far moneybags is from here." Said Spyro. It was a journey, and finally... he was there.

Moneybags said "Welcome Spyro! What can I get you on this day?" Spyro said curiously "Is your growth serum still in stock? I could use that." "Yes, of course!" Moneybags said. Spyro clicked the growth serum, and then he got the bottle.

Ineptune said excitedly to Gnasty & Red, "He is growing us back! We are saved! I can finally get back to the Watery Grave!" Spyro opened the bottle with his teeth, and said with a smirk "Thinks are about to get hot in here!" He drank the first half of the serum.

Spyro began getting taller & taller. Until he was eventually big enough to see the top of the temple. He looked at the temple with his eye very close. He saw a shivering crocodile. Frightened of the Giant Spyro.

"P-Please don't eat me!" Said the crocodile. He backed away to a corner.

Spyro leaned forward & bit down. The crocodile screamed at the top of his lungs. Spyro began to slosh him around, and then he gave a huge gulp.

You could see the throat bulge when he gulped.

After a second, Spyro held his gut & then belched loudly. A blazing trail of fire shot from his mouth, burning most of the trees. He laughed & said "Whew, that sure hit the spot." He wiggled his butt. The 3 bosses were now microscopic compared to Spyro. He squat to where the entrance to the first temple was.

Spyro wobbled over to the entrance of the temple. Originally sealed by reinforced metal in 2005. He squeezed his butt into the doorway.

Spyro strained & could hear the terrified screaming of the tiny enemies. But that only brought a smile to Spyro's face.

Spyro ripped another heavy wet fart. The enemies flew from bis butt along with his anal juice, and they got splattered into the wall of the entrance. Pulling his butt out of the entrance, he looks down & says "Are any you of you guys impressed now?"

Gnasty Gnorc said "Spyro! What has happened over the years? You have gotten more... dominant!" Spyro said "Well, I've been relaxing. And when I found out that all three of you were shrunken. I couldnt pass up an opportunity to defeat you again."

Gnasty Gnorc said "Can you please just let us go? We promise to never harm you again." Spyro shook his head & said "Sorry, no can do. In fact..." He walked forward & said "I think I'm going to claim you first."

Gnasty Gnorc said "Uh, what does that mean?" Spyro reached his arm into the entrance & pulled him out. Spyro looked him in the eye with nothing but the look of pure dominance.

"Think you can handle a challenge?" Said Spyro. Gnasty Gnorc said "You got it! What's the challenge?" Spyro dropped him on the ground & he gave a vicious look. He licked his lips & got ready to pounce on him. "If you can n.v hide, you are free to go."

Gnasty Gnorc screamed, and then he took off running his way through the swamp. Spyro was grunting & growling as all of the enemies turned into dust beneath his sexy feet.

All of the purple spiders & all of the crocodiles stained the bottom of his feet as he ran to catch Gnasty.

Gnasty Gnorc ran into a big tunnel. And said with pitiful eyes "He will never find me here!" He continued to run. He was panting & completely out of breath. Spyro was now only a small distance away. Gnasty looked up to the see the temple. The temple where the egg thief & the treacherous obstacle course lied.

He ran as quick as he possibly could up the stairs & into the hallway. "I should be safe in here." Said Gnasty. Spyro walked over the tunnel, and began to look around. He said "Come on out, you scaredy cat." He then saw the temple.

He smiled & then he walked his way over to the temple. He sinked his claws into the roof, and he began pulling the roof off. Gnasty began to shake so bad that he knocked himself to the floor. He crawled. He said "S-S-Spyro. A-A-Are you g-g-gonna hurt me?"

Spyro gave an eyeroll.

"Why would I hurt you?" Said Spyro.

Gnasty Gnorc said "Wait... I thought your plan was to eat me alive?" Spyro said "No no, not at all. Go back to the village. I'm done with you. I was just testing you."

Gnasty Gnorc sighed in relief & began to leave from the temple entrance. Gnasty made his way out, while Spyro gave a big evil grin. And from behind, he quickly picked him up. Spyro's teeth closed on Gnasty's armor. And Gnasty gulped hard.

Spyro tossed him up & opened his hungry mouth. Gnasty Gnorc cried for his mommy as he fell onto Spyro's long wet tongue. He squirmed around, getting himself drenched in Spyro's saliva.

Spyro then gulped. Gnasty Gnorc screamed loudly, and they slowly faded as he entered Spyro's belly. He said "You've been defeated for the third time, Gnorc!"

Spyro felt a punch & some hard vicious kicks in his tummy. Causing him to groan.

Spyro said "Might not wanna do that." Gnasty said "Why?!" as he punched him again. Spyro said with a smile & a wiggle of his butt "It gives me very bad gas."

Gnasty's eyes widened. He said nervously "C-C-C'mon, s-spryo. That, that, that was a joke!" Spyro's acids began to pull him under. He said "Spyro! NOOOOO!!!!!" as Spyro positioned himself. Gnasty Gnorc was pulled all the way under.

Suddenly Spyro leaned up & a huge juicy fart roared out of his butt. The fart turned into fire, as the flames engulfed the temple. Spyro sighed loudly in relief & said "You're toast, gnorc!" He turned around to see the burning temple. Spyro said with a chuckle "I feel so much better." He began walking his way back to the first temple.

The fart & the fire were heard in the distance. Red said "We have to go! That dragon is going to kill us both!" Red grabbed hold of Ineptune one more time. As he flew his way out of the swamp, he asked her "W-Where do you want me to take you?" Ineptune said "Take me to the Lost Cities again! I need water before I pass out!"

Red spread his wings & flew away.

Spyro stepped over the tunnel, and said "Guys, Gnorc didn't make it. He got blown away." He chuckled.

The two tiny enemies were gone. Nowhere to be found.

Spyro said "I better find those little guys, before they cause more damage."

He squat down, and began to crawl his way through the tunnel to get out. He said "I knew it was a bad idea to grow myself in the swamp. Now these caves are going to be hard to get out of."

Then heard something coming. Screeching loudly...

It was a flock of bats!

They began screeching their way through the tunnels, and then next thing they knew... they were flying towards Spyro's butt.

Not stopping in anyway.

He said "Oh no." He closed his eyes to prepare for impact. He felt them go inside of the crack & he groaned as their sharp wings caused a few incisions upon his butt cheeks.

They were all stuck to his butt hole. He said "I think I got one more in the gas tank." He wiggled his booty again.

Then a warm slimy fart erupted out of his butt, followed by another heavy trail of fire. Each of the bats turned to ashes. The fart was so loud, that it caused an avalanche, and some rocks blocked away the entrance. Completely shutting off the entrance to the swamp.

Nobody could ever go back again.

Spyro began crawling closer to the chasm. He reached an arm to the other side of the chasm, then sat his butt over it. And he sat there for a minute. Letting the ashes trickle their way down into the abyss. He lifted his foot & said "Whew, what a workout." He ccontinued walking his way out. And then he said "Time to check Dragonfly Falls." He opened his wings, and began to fly off into that direction.

Spyro flew back to the depot area of the village. He squeezed his way into the building. The nanny screamed & said "Spyro! What has happened to you??"

"I'm on another mission. And I needed to use a growth serum in order to finish this one off." Said Spyro. The nanny said "Be careful! That might cause trouble with you fitting into tight places."

Spyro gave an eyeroll & said "Trust me, I have already figured that one out." He squat down & began to crawl through the exit of the nursery. Then he reached the ball gadget. He said "How am I supposed to get through here??"

After inspecting it. He realized that there was not a possible way for him to get through. He turned around & began to make his way onwards to the next realm.

Spyro fit his head out of the castle, and he opened his wings. The professor stared in horror from his lab. He had no idea that the young dragon would have bought a serum to deal with them...

Moneybags watched as the Giant Spyro flew his way to the next realm. The professor gulped & said "I got a bad feeling about this." As he left to investigate the damage Spyro had ultimately caused.
End Notes:

None

Chapter 2 : The Lost Cities by Giantess_Ass_Wipe
Author's Notes:

Spyro explores the Lost Cities realm

With an annoyed face, Spyro flew his way into the Lost Cities. Also referred to as the Coastal Remains.

He said to himself "They gotta be around here somewhere. That mermaid used to live here. So she must be swimming around here." He stepped foot onto the beach, and looked down. To just see a group of crabs clawing at his feet.

Spyro said "Oh yeah, I remember you guys." Spyro built up a huge glob of spit, and the crabs stopped to look up. Spyro spat. The spit came down slowly as it made it's way to the crabs. Within seconds, it splattered on top of them. The crabs were now drowning in Spyro's gooey dragon spit.

"Oops". Spyro said

He laughed as he scrapped them across the sand with his large scaly foot. He began to walk his way down to the Sunken Ruins. With high expectations of the evil mermaid Ineptune being there.

The Watery Tomb was now inaccessible to her. Because Spyro had locked it off forever once he defeated her for the first & last time. And he was highly aware that the Cloudy Domain would not have her. Because there was not a drop of water in that entire place.

Approaching Otto. Spyro had an eyeroll. Otto was the otter with the surf board.

Spyro said "Hey, you see a red dragon with a big green mermaid come through here?"

Otto said "yeah dude, I saw this evil lookin dude flying through here. I think that mermaid chick was the ruler of Coastal Remains awhile back dude. And dude, YOU ARE SO BIG!"

Spyro said while very annoyed "Thanks." He stepped foot into the water. Otto said "Have a great time dude!"

Spyro turned around & approached him. Otto screamed. He said "Dude, I thought you were looking for them." Spyro said "You have no idea why I'm annoyed. Do you?"

Otto said "Why dude?" Spyro picked him up with her monstrous teeth.

Otto screamed "Whoaaaa, dude, what's up?" Spyro lifted him up, and . He said "Hey dude, why don't you tell me how good my tummy is." He threw Otto up with his teeth.

Otto screamed loudly as he plopped onto Spyro's long warm tongue. He looked up, and Spyro quickly sucked him in.

Spyro began to chew slowly. Otto was chewed & ripped into itty bitty pieces by the monstrous jaws of the giant dragon.

Then Spyro took a big gulp. Otto's gory remains went flooding down Spyro's massive throat. Plummeting his way into Spyro's belly.

Spyro pat his tummy & said "Well, you sure were easy." Spyro had pleasure in his eyes, as he knew Otto was left to rot & digest in his tummy.

Spyro had relieved himself after blowing the bats away in the swamp. So he felt no urge to belch or fart him out.

Spyro squeezed his big booty into one more tunnel, and then he found where Blink was standing.

Keeping to himself, Blink made zero eye contact with the beast. He made a turn to the right to make his way towards the elevator shaft to the Sunken Ruins.

All of the swinging logs broke as Spyro charged his way into them. He then stepped out to see a Gnorc in his way, holding a bright shiny hammer.

Spyro said "Haha, very funny." He lifted his foot up. The gnorc dropped the hammer & knew he was about to meet his fate...

Spyro slowly brought his foot down upon the Gnorc. Until.......

SPLAT.

Spyro's big foot began to smear him into the dirt until the Gnorc was no more than a messy mushy paste. He said "These bad guys just don't stop coming."

He dipped his feet in the water, and then he glided to the elevator. He stood on the elevator & then said "This might be kind of hard to get to." He began looking for a way to the bottom.

He looked around & then he felt a shake on the elevator. He knew he could pull the elevator down with his massive weight. He lifted a foot, and gave a big stomp onto the elevator, sending it falling into the ground.

The elevator dropped over 10 stories into the dreaded Sunken Ruins.

The very second that the elevator hit the ground, it was in hundreds of tiny pieces.

Spyro stood up & said "Now where is she?" He began roaming around the ruins. On a quest to find Ineptune. Knowing very well that Red likely dropped her off here.

Opening every door with his claws to fit through, and tearing the ground apart to get through the infested water pits.

He climbed his way out of one of the water pits, and he began walking to the next one. And the annoying mermaid Lily was there...

Lily said "Hey there, dragon fish! What brings you back here?"

Spyro said "Did you see a fat green mermaid swimming her way through here?"

She nodded & said "Find the statue. She should be swimming in those waters." Spyro thanked her. And then she said "Bye bye sea dragon."

Spyro looked at her & said "I'm a dragon, not a fish." Lily ignored him. Spyro said "Do you want to take a ride?" Lily said "I would love to! I hate being here forever."

Spyro walked over & then turned around. Putting his crack in her face. She said "Ew ew ew! I don't ride in those!" Spyro began to sit down. Her lips smooched his filthy crack incredibly hard. Very unintentionally.

Spyro stood up & clenched his cheeks. Her face was stuck in his butt hole, and the rest of her body was flopping around in his big crack. She screamed for help as he dived into the water pit.

Swimming his way way in. He flew out of the exit minutes later, and sighed.

Spyro wanted to rip a big juicy fart into her mouth, but he chose to do something more humiliating & embarrassing to her. He pulled her out of his butt, and said "How does my butt taste?" She said "Y-You monster!"

Spyro began to slowly rub her across his crack. Cleaning the anal juices off of his hole. She gagged & coughed as he wiped himself clean with the innocent scared little mermaid. He then dropped her on the ground.

Looking behind him, he began to sit. She cried "No spyro! Not again!" And he sat directly on her face.

He stood up to see the mermaid flattened underneath his left cheek.

Spyro said "Whoops." He peeled her off, and then pressed her to his lips. Slowly forcing her in. He gulped the very second she fell onto his tongue

Her body flooded down his throat & made a loud splat into his acids.

He held his tummy, and then belched loudly. Causing the Sunken Ruins to shake. He stood in place carefully. As he did not want the area to collapse on top of him. He yawned & resumed walking his way around the Ruins.

Spyro made his way through the Sunken Ruins. He found lots more treasure, but he could not grab it. Because the young dragon had no way of keeping it.

He finally found the room with the statue.

He fit his head through it & then broke the entrance. He began looking around the pool. He said "Come on, where are you hiding. Ineptune was swimming just inches away from under the water.

Spyro leaned down & looked into the water. And he saw a tiny mermaid fin. He said "There you are!" He picked her out of water. She punched his wrist & his arm. Desperate to escape from his evil grip.

"So, you chose to get away from me, huh?" Said spyro.

"NO NO NO! IT WAS RED! HE BROUGHT ME HERE!" Said Ineptune.

Spyro said "I believe you. After all, you cant fly. But, I'm am going to do something special for you. Since you had the guts to hide from me." She said "Wait, um, are you letting me go?!" Spyro said "I'm letting something else go." She got confused.

He walked forward. Pressing His huge dragon penis against her soft face. He smirked.

She said in a fearful voice "Dont you even think about it, dragon." He said "Don't do what?" It began to drip.

She said "Dragon! No! You wouldn't dare!!" Before long, An insanely hot stream of dragon pee came gushing out all over her tiny body. She gurgled & choked, unable to fight against it. Spyro had a face of pleasure & relief as he emptied his bladder all over Ineptune.

He continued peeing & then the last drop finally came out of him. He said "There is your water."

She said while looking up while drenched in his warm pee "What are you gonna do to me, dragon?!" Spyro lifted her off of the ground & said "You're coming with me. I got a new way to defeat a mermaid. Tell me, are mermaids edible?"

She said "Edible? What do you mean 'edible', spyro?" Spyro said "Oh nothing. You know the drill." He squat down over her, and said "Climb into my crack. It is literally the only safe place for you to travel on me."

Ineptune said "Spyro, please keep me here.... I don't want to end up like your other vict-" Spyro engulfed her in her crack & clenched his cheeks shut again. "Sorry, but nobody is interested in a word you have to say." Said Spyro. As he resumed walking his way to the broken elevator.

Spyro said "My butt itches. I wonder if she is licking me... Well, never mind, don't think mermaids lick dragon butts." He let out another chuckle. He smirked as he began walking his way to the exit. He stood in the middle of the massive hole, and he flew his way up the elevator

In result of the elevator floor breaking while going down.

"Whew, glad that's over." Said Spyro.

He turned around to see the Sunken Ruins now inaccessible. Due to the elevator being gone. Nobody could enter now without splattering onto the ground.

He saw a group of Pygmy Cannibals roaming the beach. He looked at them with a sadistic glare in his eyes.

They readied their spears. Spyro said "Spears? On me? Ya gotta be kidding me." He walked over to the group. And was now towering over them all. They tossed their spears at his face, and Spyro opened his mouth.

The spears were fearfully tossed. Flying to the back if his throat. He gulped & felt them all flood into his guts.

Spyro leaned down & began licking them all off the beach. Finished in literally one lick.

All of them were now standing on his tongue. Spyro closed his lips & gulped hard. All of them screamed loudly as they slid into the darkness of Spyro's tummy.

They began to viciously attack his stomach. All 9 of them were attacking at once. He said "Oh no!" His stomach began to rumble, he squeezed his butt into the cave. The cannibals screamed as they all got pulled underneath Spyro's tummy acids.

Spyro said "Sorry Ineptune, but this has gotta come out! Hang on tight!" She began to scream.

Then a loud wet fart exploded into her face, blowing her on the ground in the middle of the cave.

The fart was so hot that it melted the entire cave. Since Spyro had just gotten out of the ocean, his butt hole was soft & wet. And he was unable to blow the fire out like he originally intended.

He sighed in relief. Then began to walk into the center.

Ineptune was on the ground gagging from the horrific stench. Spyro picked her up & said with a smile "Sorry about that, those guys were hurting my stomach." Ineptune said "Its.... okay." After still gagging

Spyro insert her back into his butt, and said "Hang in there a bit longer. And you'll get to live in your new home."

He began to climb over the caves to reach the beach. The beach where the teleportation gate was. He managed to crush & ruin all of the caves that were o once upon the Coastal Remains. Turning them into dust & smearing all of the enemies into the floor.

Ineptune was somewhat excited. Unknowing as to where she would be located next.

Spyro said "I'm coming for you next, Red!" He spread his wings, and said "Here I come!!" as he took off flying his way into the next and upcoming realm.

Ineptune was clueless and afraid as to where the sadistic purple Spyro would be taking her to next.
Chapter 3 : Icy Wilderness by Giantess_Ass_Wipe
Author's Notes:

Spyro explores the Icy Wilderness

Spyro flew his way into the beautiful, yet freezing realm known as the Icy Wilderness. Personally, Spyro's favorite.

He began walking his way through. Phil's eyes widened as he saw the huge dragon make his way around. Phil ran his way towards Spyro.

"Spyro! Wait up!" Said Phil. As he ran his way to Spyro. He said "How have you been? Have not seen you around in years."

Spyro said "I'm okay. On another journey to take care of Red. Since he has not learned from his past mistakes."

Phil laughed & said "Gotcha. Well, have a great time here in Frostbite Village! Peggy is outside of the skating rink if you would like to see her." Spyro smiled & said "No problem Phil." He resumed walking.

Phil said to himself "Boy, that dragon sure has grown up." He sat down in the snow & began staring at Spyro's butt cheeks as they bounced.

Spyro lowered his head & entered the tunnel. Ineptune said "It is freezing! Where are we??" Spyro said "We are in the Frostbite Village." She replied "Well, no wonder I'm freezing! I am a mermaid for crying out loud! I need water!"

Spyro ignored her request & kept walking his way through. He then found a group of Eskimoles waiting around the corner.

Spyro said "Eskimoles, huh? They don't stand a chance against me." He approached them with an evil glare his eyes.

The eskimoles ran at him & began to stab Spyro's feet. Spyro laughed & said "That tickles." They stopped & had no other way of attacking. Spyro lifted his foot. They all screamed & began to run.

Spyro's huge purple feet came down on top of the eskimoles as they ran. Spyro felt them splatter into the snow. He said "Maybe that'll teach you to pick on somebody your own size."

A quick twist of his feet, and then he lifted up, and gagged.

A huge glob of spit formed in his mouth & he spat on their gooey remains. He laughed & made a glide to the next area of the Icy Wilderness. He said "This is the place where I originally defeated Red, ya know. So he might be hiding somewhere in this realm."

Ineptune was frozen inside of Spyro. Even though his butt was insanely hot & smelly, it was unable to warm her up. She said "C-can we please go somewhere else??" Spyro said "Nope, I still want to show you the surprise."

She crawled into Spyro's butt hole. Just to warm up. Spyro tightened his hole & smiled. She was clenched by the soft flesh of his anal lips.

He continued walking & then he reached the mammoth. The mammoth that originally stomped Spyro into the ground. Spyro approached him & said "Hey there, I got a big surprise for you."

"Y-Youre Spyro, right? Aren't you the dragon who defeated Red all those years ago? You are.... huge...." Said the mammoth. Spyro nodded.

Spyro then untightened his butt hole. Causing Ineptune to fall flat into the snow.

Spyro said with a smile "This is the ruler of the Coastal Remains. One of the most evil rulers between these realms. And now that you know who I am, and how capable I am. You do EXACTLY as I say."

"What's your request, my master." Said the mammoth.

Spyro picked up Ineptune with his teeth, and walked to the mammoth. "Here is a snack. Eat her, mermaids are a good snack for mammoths."

The mammoth said with a sadistic glare in his eyes "With pleasure." He opened his mouth & she began getting sucked up. Ineptune cried while hanging onto the mammoths lip "Spyro! What are you doing! Stop him! Right now!"

She felt the end of her tail on his tongue & shrieked in terror.

Spyro waved at her. She looked into the mammoths throat & her heart sank. Knowing this would be the very end of her...

He closed his lips & then swallowed hard. Ineptune slid down his monstrous neck begging for someone to save her. Spyro said "Thanks for the favor. First, before I go, tell me, how does she taste?"

The mammoth replied "Delicious. She slid right down." His stomach growled. Spyro said "Did she hit the spot?" He said "We mammoths digest things very quickly. She will be ready to come out of me soon." Spyro grinned & said "Well, have fun. it was great talking to you. I'll see ya around."

The mammoth said "Wait! I feel a fart."

Spyro looked at him. And the mammoth suddenly ripped a loud fart out. Spyro watched as Ineptune's tail fell into the snow.

Spyro smiled & said "You did me a huge solid there. Now I'm on my quest to find Red."

The mammoth said "Any time Spyro! Any time."

He began walking in the opposite direction, rather than heading towards Hunter. He said to himself "Two bosses down. One more to go." He walked his way back towards the Village.

Eskimoles & Yetis streered clear as the Giant dragon walked his way through. Ineptune was now history. And so was Gnasty Gnorc. Both met their demise in a similar way. Gnasty Gnorc was vored & digested by Spyro himself. Ineptune was vored & digested by a mammoth.

Spyro scoffed as he reached the village. Phil excitedly said "Welcome back Spyro!" Spyro replied "So, um, Phil. Funny question, but were you staring at my butt when I was walking off?"

Phil gulped & said "No no no, not at all haha. Why do you ask?" Spyro responded "Well, I felt a pair of penguin eyes glued to it."

Spyro walked over to him & said "Would you like to warm up in it? If that's what you're getting at?"

"Ummmm, sure!" Said Phil. Spyro aimed his butt towards his face & said "Stay in. But not too long." Phil nodded & then put his face between Spyro's two big butt cheeks.

Phil started by just sticking his head in, and then Spyro felt a tongue slip out. He made a face of slight discomfort as Phil licked him.

Peggy came around a corner & said "Phil, where are you?" Spyro's face turned kind of red. Then Peggy gasped loudly. Almost flipping out.

"Phil... what are you doing to Spyro?!" Phil nervously said "Oh, uh, uh, nothing! I was just warming my head up." Peggy put two flippers on her hips.

"Don't lie to her Phil, even she knows you wanted to get a taste of my dragon butt." Said Spyro.

Peggy said "Phil! How could you?! You cheat on me with a dragon?" Phil said "... what?"

Spyro rolled his eyes & said "He sure did. He kissed & licked all over it."

Peggy growled & then angrily grabbed Phil by his ear. Dragging him off into the tunnel. Spyro felt a gurgle inside of his belly.

He squeezed his butt into the ice cave. Phil turned around, and saw Spyro's butt hole.

"Peggy.... run." Said Phil.

Peggy said with a scoff "Run from what?" She turned around to see Spyro's butt hole. She screamed & took off running.

Leaving Phil on the ground.

Phil looked up & then a loud sloppy fart ripped from Spyro's hole. Sending a blazing trail of fire into the ice cave.

Phil screamed as he melted into nothingness.

Peggy was untouched. Because of how distant she was from the dragon's behind.

Spyro turned around & saw the melted penguin on the ground.

"And that's what you get for staring at the goods. Phil!" The ice cave began to collapse. And everything fell apart. Both inside & out.

Peggy was at the end quivering in fear.

Spyro began stomping his way over to the frightened penguin.

"Y-Y-You aren't going to eat me... are you?...." said Peggy

Spyro leaned down & licked his lips. He lightly grabbed her by the head with his teeth. He dropped her onto his tongue & immediately gulped the second she landed back onto it. "Sorry. But you were in my way."

He laughed & then belched. The belch caused the cave to fall all the way down.

Spyro looked around & then saw the entrance to Red's fighting arena. He began walking his way over to the door.

He knew it was possible that Red was hiding away there. Spyro originally defeated Red in the freezing chamber. There was also a belief that Red was hiding away in the Volcanic Aisle. Because that is originally where he went to hide the second time.

Spyro squeezed his way into Red's chamber, and began crawling his way through.

"I'm gonna get you for this." Said Spyro as he crawled his way through the chamber.

Spyro unleashed his claws & ripped the huge metal door open. To see an empty room. Red was nowhere to be found.

With a fierce growl, Spyro began walking out of the chamber. "Hm, I guess it's time to make my final stop before making the quest to the Volcano again."

He charged at the exit & broke the entrance to Red's chamber. Rocks fell & sealed the passage way. Leaving it inaccessible to ever enter again.

He spread his wings & began flying his way over to the Ice Citadel.

~5 Minutes Later~

Spyro landed onto the ground. Accidentally landing on top of a green gnorc.

He felt a wiggle underneath his butt... it was no more than the tiny green Gnorc. Spyro began to stand up & then realized the Gnorc was stuck to his butt.

With a heavy strain, a toxic fart erupted into the mouth of the Gnorc. He screamed in pain as the deadly gas blew him away.

His skin melted vastly into paste & became a messy puddle in the snow.

Spyro stood up & began walking to an entrance. Ducking his head, he began to squeeze his way through the tunnel. Soon to approach the ice princess.

The Ice Princess looked towards him & said "Spyro! What brings you here?"

"I'm on a quest to defeat Red." Said Spyro.

The Ice Princess said "I thought he was already defeated? Is he back at his schemes?"

Spyro nodded with an annoyed eyeroll.

"Are you still cold? Or did the heaters fix your problem?" Said Spyro

She said while shivering "Its freezing! It's always freezing!" Spyro said "Wehell, I can warm you up."

Curious, the Ice Princess said "With what?"

Spyro turned around & aimed his booty towards her. Her smile died away almost immediately.

A loud explosive fart was ripped.

It blew her clothes off & knocked her against the wall. Soaking her face in his warm slimy anal juices.

The Ice Princess shook & stared in both horror and shock. "D-Dragon. Y-You just.... did you just.... fart on me?...."

Spyro said "I sure did. That warm you up?"

With tears in her eyes, she began to run. Spyro ran behind her & then cornered her into a wall.

"You cannot get through here without my horn dive. Looks like you're stuck here with me." Said Spyro

He walked forward & said "Maybe this place will be much warmer." He opened his mouth. The gaping wet tunnel stared to the fearful princess.

He grabbed her & then pushed her into his mouth. She cried loudly for her life & then she faded into the void.

Spyro rubbed his tummy & headed to the teleportation gate. He said to himself with a smile "Red. I am coming for you!"

Meanwhile, the Ice Princess splat into his tummy. She splashed around & cried "LET ME OUT!! I BEG OF YOU!"

Spyro said "Hold that thought, I got more gas."

She cried "SPYRO! DRAGON! NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

She screamed & cried as she was sucked beneath the boiling acids. Spyro sprayed the loudest & juiciest fart he had ever squeezed out.

Her body turned into gas & some of her fur flew out of his butt hole.

Spyro said "That felt great. Now, what were you saying?"

There was  nothing but silence.

Spyro chuckled & said "Oops. Looks like I silenced you. Well, now you're in a better place. My bowels." He laughed & then said "Now I can travel to the next realm!"

His wings spread & then he took off flying into the Volcanic Aisle. The Icy Wilderness was now done for...
Chapter 4 : Volcanic Aisle / Red's Laboratory by Giantess_Ass_Wipe
Author's Notes:

The final chapter to this gruesome story

Spyro began to fly his way into the sandy shores outside of the volcano. He began to walk his way towards the boat.

"So, Red must be hiding away in his lair." Said Spyro.

He approached the entrance of the volcano & peeked in. Seeing nothing but Gnorcs & the massive unbelievable passageway.

Spyro said to himself "I remember this volcano being massive. There is no way I can get all the wat through it at this size."

Moneybags approached the giant dragon.

"Spyro! Look over that way! There is a Dark gem implanted on the boat in that passage!" Said Moneybags.

Spyro said "Wait. There are still dark gems? I thought I destroyed those."

Moneybags said "Red had one more planeted to fuel his powers. You might want to stop him before he plants more! We cannot let him take control again!"

Spyro said "Calm down. I'll destroy it."

Spyro walked away from the volcano entrance & headed over to the other door. "So, this dark gem is in here?"

He ducked his head. And began crawling his way through. Smushing gnorcs & crabs under his massive body.

He looked up & saw a big dark glowing gem on top.

He began walking his way over to the ledge that had the Dark Gem. "Sorry Red. You will not get away this time!"

Looking at the dark gem, he opened his mouth & tore it out of the ground just like a plant.

He began to chomp it into millions of pieces & gulped. He rubbed his tummy & then something drastic happened....

Spyro began to grow more. His legs git much bigger, his butt expanded, & the rest of his body grew to a monstrous size.

So big that you could see him from the Dragon Kingdom.

He grew out of the room & broke the ceiling. He growed more & more until he was hundreds of feet tall.

Red flew in front of Spyro's face. "My, you have grown so much since our last chat. My plan for world domination is almost complete..."

Spyro said "What are you getting at?"

Red said "I have implanted Dark Gems across the dragon kingdom. And with their power... I WILL BE UNSTOPABLE!!"

Spyro said with a scoff "I literally just ate one of them. From the room with the sunken ship. And it made me bigger than you'll ever be."

Red growled & said "You pathetic miserable dragon. You have no chance against me."

Spyro opened his mouth & made an attempt to scorch him in fire.

Flying away, Red began to fly across the volcanic aisle. Every time he turned around, Spyro was charging behind him with a fierce facial expression & a very clear desire to take him out.

Spyro stomped his way through the blazing pits.

Crushing every gnorc in his way & destroying the realm with his large bare feet. Red said as he began to fly over the top of the volcano.

"So, little dragon. What have you done to those other two dimwits? Are they still under your precious wing?" Said Red

Spyro said "Not under my wing per say. But they are definitely somewhere. You are the only one left. And I am not going to stop until you are defeated. Once... and for all."

Red said "Why don't you come & get me then, DRAGON?!"

He flew his way into the volcano & flew his way to the robot lair.

Spyro stared into the volcano hole & said "So, you think this is your safest place to hide? Inside a volcano?"

Red said "You cannot fit. You are too big to get in! I could fly straight through here & you cant even squeeze your way in. Accept defeat now, dragon. Or else, I'll be using other means of making you."

Spyro said "Haha, I'm so afraid of you."

Red rolled his eyes & then flew inside of the lab. Just to be thrown out by one of the yellow robots.

Growling, Red screamed "Why won't you let me in?!"

A robotic voice spoke "You challenged the purple dragon once, you may do it again. You are not welcome back here until you defeat him."

A metal gate suddenly shut. Blocking off the passage into the lair. Red looked up at the dragon & said "Well, What are ya waiting for? Get down here!!"

Spyro said "I cant fit. Remember?"

Red said "You're a pathetic little coward."

With a shrug & a quiet laugh. Spyro said "Suit yourself." Minutes later, he disappeared.

Red threw his fist in the air & said "And stay away! You dimwitted dragon!" The gate to his lair began to open back up.

"You did it. You defeated the purple dragon." Said a robotic voice.

Red said "Now to finish my plan & create the rest of the dark gems." He gave an evil laugh.

Meanwhile, Spyro began walking his way across the fire. Locating the Hyena known as Teena.

Eyes locking onto her, he lifted her up from the ledge. A fierce hungry look was struck into the depths of her eyes. In fear, Teena said "H-How goes it Spyro?"

Spyro said "Defeating Red. Again. He found a way out & managed to cause more destruction. I swallowed one of his Dark Gems. Now look at how big I am."

Teena said "I was just about to comment on that! You're taller than 2 skyscrapers put together! Your appetite must be really big!"

"Ya got that right. Speaking of meals." He licked his lips.

Fearfully, Teena said "Y-You are going to eat me?! No Spyro! Wait! I might have something else for you!"

Spyro said "Oh yeah?"

Teena pointed at 3 rock Monsters. Respawned.

"Huh, I thought I took care of those guys a long time ago." Said Spyro

"They came back! They've been terrorizing everybody. Can you get rid of them for me?? Pretty please?" Said Teena.

A sigh was heard from Spyro as he made his way over to the 3 Rock Monsters.

"So, you guys die by lava? Let's see if you all will die in my acids." Said Spyro as he leaned his head down. Teena stared in both excitement & horror as Spyro's big mouth swooped them up as if they were nothing.

Spyro gave a big gulp. A loud scream was heard as the monsters flooded down into his belly.

Teena took off running. She was terrified of Spyro. Even though she requested for him to destroy the monsters. Just the view of him swallowing them like a piece of Rock Candy was enough to petrify her.

She ran into a tunnel & then stared down into the lava abyss.

A heavy breath was heard behind her. Some pee began to trickle down her legs.

"S-Spyro."

"Did you seriously run away from me?" Said Spyro.

Teena cried "Y-You ate them?! J-Just like that?! You have no idea how afraid I am! I never want to be eaten. I just don't know if I could!"

Spyro said "Its okay. I only ate them for pestering you. And because you offered them to me."

Teena hugged his finger & said "Thank you so much, Spyro! You are a great friend!"

Spyro laughed & said "I'll see ya around. I got some revenge to do."

"Okay Spyro! Kick his butt!" Said Teena

Spyro felt a rumble in his tummy.

"Can you kiss me?" Said Spyro.

With excitement, Teena said "I would be honored!" She puckered up as Spyro leaned down to smooch her tiny face. Then suddenly....

WWWWHHOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH

A trail of fire suddenly scorched her. Screams slowly faded as the fire engulfed her. He wiped some of the spit from his lip & said "Sorry Teena. That was a total accident."

He then sweeped her ashes into the lava.

Eyes locked back onto the volcano. "Now you're next."

Spyro put two hind legs onto the back of the volcano & his front legs on the other side.

Red peeked his head out & saw the enormous dragon penis pointed down.

"Don't you dare, you infernal dragon!"

Spyro smirked as it began dripping.

A scorching hot gush of dragon pee began to spray into the lair. Melting the steel door & corrupting the robots.

It didnt take even a minute of peeing, and then Red flew out out of the secret lair. His secret lair was suddenly sparking.

Not long afterwards, the lair burst into flames. Red growled.

"COME GET SOME! DRAGON!!!!!" Said Red in an angry voice.

Spyro said "Did I destroy your little hide out?"

He put his legs back into the lava & looked back down into the volcano.

Red said "I am not playing anymore. You have crossed the line!" Spyro said sarcastically "Ooh, I'm so scared. I will be right back. I need to let go of something heavy."

Red said "And dont come back!"

Then something very unexpected happened....

Something big came over the volcano. Turning the insides of the volcano dark as night.

Red looked up with a strong heavy gulp.

It was Spyro's butt.......

Red began to shake & he got ready to scream.

"Spyro, I was just kidding! You know I never meant what I said! You can turn me in! You can defeat me! I'll throw away my plans! Just please! Do not do this to me!"

Spyro said "What's wrong? You afraid of me now?! Why don't you fly up here & kiss it. To PROVE that I am more superior & that you will never try to claim the dragon kingdoms!"

Red said "With honor!" He began to fly up. Heading his way up to the crack of Spyro's big booty.

A face of discomfort was made as Red pressed his lips against his filthy crack.

A rancid juicy fart exploded into his mouth & sent him crash landing onto a black ashy ledge.

"What about our deal, dragon?!" said Red.

Spyro laughed & said "Did you really think I was going to save you? Say goodbye to your volcano."

Red said "You twerp! Don't you even think about it!"

A grin came onto Spyro's face. Then he began peeing a little more. The toxic dragon pee melted the portion of the volcano that Spyro was urinating on.

In hope. He said "D-Did you just have to pee?"

Another fart ripped. "I've been eating enemies all day. And that dark gem of yours went straight to my butt." Said Spyro.

Suddenly... boiling hot green slop began to drip on Red's face.

He said "Somebody... h-h-help."

Spyro's strained & then his anus erupted. Boiling hot diarrhea rained from Spyro's butt hole. Plopping around in the lava.

Red began to fly to escape, and then a large green fiery turd began to head towards Red. He screamed for his life.

The big gooey turd kissed Red on the face & sent him crashing into the Volcanic pool of lava.

Red looked up from the lava along with the hot soupy dragon diarrhea. Spyro had a face of pure relief.

Soon enough....

Another forced chunk began to poke out.

It was hundreds of feet tall. Red looked around. His lair was shut off & the ledge was pushed into the lava. Red was stuck in the pool of lava with no other option but to hope to survive.

Spyro strained hard & then pinched the heavy piece off.

Red began flying towards an edge in hoped to dodge it. And then the massive log splat on top of him.

The lava turned dark green & was as hot as the sun now.

A screech was heard as Red slowly burned to ashes in the diarrheal lava.

It was all out.....

Spyro had completely relieved his bowels.

He looked into the volcano, which was now officially Spyro's toilet....

"See Red? That's how much I respect you. You want to take over the world, you want to be a ruler, you want to have the world at your feet. You just got pooped on."

Red was nothing now but a pile of ashes inside of the volcano.

Spyro sat up & then looked into the volcano. "Sorry Red. But you are not taking over the dragon kingdoms!"

Spyro farted again & then waved inside the volcano.

Spyro said "Looks like it's time to wipe."

He sat down on a ledge. And wiggled until it was wedged between his cheeks. Then he began dragging his butt across.

Leaving a big filthy trail of dragon poop  on the pathway towards Sgt. Byrds portal.

Relieved & finally ready to leave,
He was done...

It was official. Red was defeated.

Red was nothing more than a pile of ashes under a big juicy log that Spyro lied in the volcano. Right where Red's super secret lair used to be placed at...
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9227