Ms. Evans by johnsmith10992
Summary:

Venus Inc. the #1 platform for women’s online shopping since the outbreak. Real products for real women. Part of the reason they are so successful is because each product is thoroughly tested and vetted by their executive team. Follow Ms. Evans, the mountainous BBW who’s mission is to grow the business with her hands-on approach to discipline, meetings, performance reviews, quality control, and anything else she deems important at Venus Inc.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 15061 Read: 58624 Published: April 28 2020 Updated: August 25 2021
Story Notes:

Not sure how many entries this'll be. Could be long hiatus's between them as well. But it's scalable to scenarios.

1. The Meeting by johnsmith10992

2. Ken’s Interview Part I by johnsmith10992

3. Ken’s Interview Part II by johnsmith10992

4. PantyPal Part I by johnsmith10992

5. PantyPal Part II by johnsmith10992

6. PantyPal Part III by johnsmith10992

7. Milton Part I by johnsmith10992

8. Milton Part II by johnsmith10992

9. Milton Part III by johnsmith10992

10. Milton Part IV by johnsmith10992

The Meeting by johnsmith10992

The Meeting
Silence. You could hear a pin drop as Ms. Evans, the enormous 52 year-old CEO, stared at the PowerPoint with fascination. “I didn’t even realize they even got that small.” Ms. Evans commented.

“That’s exactly why our new inter-size product line is exactly what Venus Inc. needs right now. Our online platform provides millions of real women with the products they need. Our data shows that 1% of our clients are married to 3-inchers. Those same clients account for 4% of total annual sales in self-help book, and 6% personal toys. These women are starving for intimacy with their little guys, and our new product line would give them just that.” Carol, Director of Marketing, said.

Ms. Evans scooted her humongous backside forward in her custom-made chair as it creaked and groaned in protest. Her 6’3” overfed frame dominated the meeting room filled with mostly female subordinates as she sat there quietly. Mulling over the data.

“This is exactly what I was looking for Team! And thank you Carol, that was a fantastic presentation.” Ms. Evans said as she loomed her enormous body over the comparatively mousy woman and shook hands.

“Now before we break for lunch, let’s knockout the QA piece shall we?” Ms. Evans said as she and Carol took their seats.

“Here you are Ms. Evans! The QA team custom built this one to your measurements,” the QA manager said as she handed the enormous CEO a pair of lingerie.

“And the little guy, he goes right there?” Ms. Evans asked as she pointed to the crotch of the panties.

“Exactly. The elastic straps hold him in place so he doesn’t go burrowing around.” The QA manager explained as everyone else giggled.

“Okay Team. I’m gonna try this one out, but I need little guy volunteer. Who’s the smallest man we got on payroll?” Ms. Evans asked.

All the women glanced over at Tim, head of IT. “What me?! I’m not the smallest on payroll I-“ 

“Look pretty small from over here Tim. Now be a sport and come on over so I can take a look” Ms. Evans interrupted as she picked up the panties in one hand and signaled for him with the other.

The twenty-something executive felt like a dead man walking as he slowly marched to the enormous CEO. Some of the women giggled as they saw how much of a scared little boy he looked like. 

“That’s enough ladies.” Ms. Evans said as Tim approached her.

He was level with the monstrous sacks of fat she called her breasts, as they rested on the table in front of him. A long line of sweaty, fat, flesh wrinkled flesh. These imperfections that went on and on leading up to her long, and rather plain, middle aged face. This fat middle aged lady was old enough to be his mother.

“Eyes up here mister” Ms. Evans joked as she shimmied the ocean of 52-year-old breast fat. The rest of the room giggled as Tim just stared wide-eyed at the display of power. He could make out a bead of sweat as it dripped down the pendulous tit, towards what was now a rock hard nipple poking through her bra and blouse. The thing must’ve been almost as long as his leg.

Tim did his best to hide his shiver as Ms. Evans sized him up. Her mouth open slightly as she licked her thin lips. She was turned on at the thought of- using him.

“Well no use on burnin daylight, lets have a go at this.” Ms. Evans said.

She grabbed a now trembling Tim and held him up to the crotch of the panties. Her meaty paws fumbling to stretch the elastic straps far enough to hold him in place.

“I dunno ladies he seems a little big.” Ms. Evans said with frustration.

“Try taking his clothes off.” One recommended.

Tim looked like he was about to cry when Debra, HR stepped in - “what about the 8AM interview?”

“What, who?” Ms. Evans asked while still holding the trembling Tim in her paws.

“I- I- I think she’s talking about the guy we just interviewed. He applied as a mail sorter - f- for mini-mail.” Tim suggested.

Ms. Evans brought up Tim within an inch of her face. He was so close he could make out every wrinkle, blemish and imperfection on her strong face. Even the fine hairs on her upper lip and chin making clear that middle age had not been the kindest.

“You aren’t trying to weasel your way out of another QA session again are you Tim?” Ms. Evans asked as she squeezed the 5-inch tall man.

“No ma’am I w- w- would never! It’s just I- I- I want the QA to go p- perfectly. And I’m just a tad t- t- too big.” Tim Stuttered. 

Ms. Evans stared him down in a game of quiet chicken as she squeezed him further.

“Please Ms. Evans, I c- can’t breath.” Tim pleaded.

“Oh, apologies. I didn’t realize how fragile you were.” Ms. Evans said as she loosened her grip.

“How small is this candidate?” She asked.

“He’s real s- small ma’am. Like three inches.” Tim responded.

“Okay, I agree that you’re a tad too big for this product. But don’t think I haven’t noticed this pattern of yours. This is the third QA session you’ve backed out of. And after that data breach, you would think a little more enthusiasm to step-up would be warranted. Ya know, prove your worth.” Ms. Evans said.

“B- b- but I’ve had legitimate reasons, all of which were in the best interest of the c- company. And there was no way we could’ve prepared for that b- b- breach. And I s- stopped it before any sensitive info was compromised.” Tim exclaimed.

“Fine Fine, no need to get your panties in a bunch.” Ms. Evans quipped as everyone in the room giggled. “But mark my words, the next product we QA, you’re up. No questions asked. Breaking you in is long overdue Tim.” Ms. Evans explained.

“Y- yes Ms. Evans.” Tim said as she set him down.

“Debra, get this candidate back on the phone. Let's kill two birds with one stone and make this QA test a second round of interviews for him.” Ms. Evans demanded.

Ken’s Interview Part I by johnsmith10992

There he stood, blonde, skinny, and all three inches of him trembling in the fleshy palm of Ms. Evans as he he was held within inches of her imposing face.

“And what’s your name little guy?” Ms. Evans cooed.

“K- K- Ken. It’s Ken M- Ms. Evans.” The tiny man said.

“Oh isn’t that cute! Like a Ken doll, only you’re not as big as one of those, are you Ken?” Ms. Evans asked as all the women in the room giggled.

“N- n- no ma’am.” Ken said, continuing to tremble in what was now the sweaty palm of Ms. Evans.

“And how small are you sweetie?” Ms. Evans asked.

“Th- Three inches.”

“We have a winner!” One of the female execs announced while the rest of the room giggled.

“Oh don’t mind them Ken. They’re just excited about the new product we’re about to test. Now, before I begin explaining why I called you in, I have a few questions for you. Have to dot our i’s and cross our T’s if we want to keep Venus Inc. On the map, don’t we?” Ms Evans explained.

“Y- Yes ma’am.”

“Now first things first. How old are you darling?”

“I turned 18 y- y- yesterday. Ma- ma- ma’am.” Ken said.

“Oh and happy birthday little guy! How would you like Mama Evans to put you on full time with a nice little bonus, hmm?” She asked.

“T- that would be w- w- wonderful, ma’am.”

“God aren’t you just the cutest most polite little thing.” Ms. Evans Beamed.

“T- thanks ma’am.”

“Now honey, where did you learn such wonderful manners? Young boys like you are usually rougher on the edges” Ms. Evans asked.

“M- my Mother taught me.” Ken explained.

“Sounds like a real smart lady. Do you have her number? I’d like to give her a call and let her know she raised an outstanding young man.” Ms. Evans asked.

“N- no. Y- y- you can’t.” Ken said.

“And why is that?”

“Because she’s no longer with us.” He explained.

“Oh I’m terribly sorry dear. Your father then, I’ll thank him.”

“I n- n- never knew him. It’s j- just me now.” Ken said.

“So, it’s just you? A three inch-tall high school grad out there in the big world? It’ll chew you up and spit you out if you’re not careful ya know.” Ms. Evans said.

“That’s k- kinda why I was h- h- hoping to get this j- j- job, ma’am. I heard Venus Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a safe p- place for afflicted” Ken said.

“That’s right Ken. We are, but afflicted or not, everyone has to pull their own weight. Even ones as little and as cute as you.” Ms. Evans explained.

“Yes, I know. I’m a hard w- w- worker though. Just let me p- prove it to you.” Ken said.

“Believe me you’ll get your chance!” Another female exec shouted as the room giggled some more.

“Don’t mind them sweetie. They’re just excited about our new product.” Ms. Evans said.

“And what’s that?” Ken asked.

“Oh we’ll get to that in just a sec. So you’re 18 years old, hardworking, self-sufficient, and manners to boot. I’ve gotta tell you so far I’m impressed Ken. You may be a young three incher, but you’ve got a lot of potential. Remind me of my high school sweetheart. God that was AGES ago - I must be old enough to be your mother and then some.” Ms. Evans digressed.

As she spoke, she fidgeted with the little Ken in her hand. Massaging and rubbing him with her thick digits. This was intimidating for him, to say the least. But he needed this job!

“I d- disagree. You don’t l- look that old.” Ken said.

The room immediately went quiet, as Ms. Evans stopped fidgeting and tightened her grip on the poor little candidate. She brought him up to her long, now beat red face, mere inches from it as she glared daggers at him. 

“AND HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I LOOK, HMMM?” Ms. Evans yelled in the face of the tiny young man.

Ken was terrified. One minute he was being toyed with, the next being screamed at. His senses were bombarded. His ears ringing, dizzy from the humid stale coffee breath that surrounded him. And up close he could make out every tiny imperfection. The fine blonde upper lip and sporadic chin hairs that only someone his size could see, the frown lines that framed her thin lips, the unsightly “beauty” mole right above them, crows feet, even a few nostril hairs she forgot to pluck as her somewhat large nose breathed on him in frustration.

Ms. Evans saw how scared he was. So she calmed herself and repeated the question.

“It’s okay Ken. Honest mistake. Stupid, but honest. That’s a good thing, as you don’t have anything to build on if there isn’t trust. With that in mind, I must ask again, how old do you think I am?” Ms. Evans asked.

Ken knew this was tricky, but he once read to guess within the decade less than what you actually think...

“43? 43 years old Ma’am.” He said.

To his relief her grip loosened slightly and as her lips spread into a beaming smile.

“My you are a keeper little Ken. Now let Mama Evans show you her thanks hmmm?” She said as she brought the little guys face up to her lips.

Her warm coffee-laced breath spread over him as he was pressed against the fat older ladies lips. He couldn’t breath. After roughly five seconds of smooching, he was released and panting for air.

“Breathtaking huh?” Ms. Evans quipped as everyone else laughed.

“So far you’re doing very well, so well in fact that I may even give you a place to stay while this is done. Free room and board how does that sound?” Ms. Evans asked.

“Th- that w- would be a- a- amazing. Thank you thank you!” Ken said as he remained in her grip.

“I still have some questions and tests to run, but keep this up and you’ll have a hefty bonus along with all that.” Ms. Evans explained. 

Ken’s Interview Part II by johnsmith10992

“Now with some of those pleasantries out of the way, let’s continue.” Ms. Evans said as she set the young man down.

There in front of him were the largest breasts he ever saw. Giant sacks of saggy pale fat resting before him, barely contained by a blouse a couple sizes too small. Grotesquely big and fat, lined with an incredibly long wrinkled cleavage that showed her true age. Littered with veins, feint stretch marks, and the occasional unsightly mole. 

“You’re a breast man huh lil’ guy” Ms. Evans said as she squeezed them together.

Truth be told, Ken wasn’t an anything her guy. She was far too big and old for him. But he didn’t want to let her down and miss out on this great opportunity. It’s not every day you get the chance for a big bonus and free room and board from the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

“Y- yes, m- ma’am. They’re nice.” He answered. 

“They’re not even my biggest feature! Not even close. But I guess to you, everything is big huh?” Ms. Evans said as she brought one had down as she began pinching and squeezing a now rock hard nipple. A nipple that was now more than half the size of Ken’s, saluting him through her bra and blouse.

“I hate to break this little love session up, but we have a QA to get to don’t we?” Carol, the mousy marketing manager said.

“You’re no fun Carol, let them have their moment!” Another female exec jumped in.

“No, no she’s right. We have a job to do, though I’d argue that a little foreplay never hurt anybody, has it little guy.” Ms. Evans said huskily as she leaned forward more, squeezing her mammaries within a couple inches of the tiny candidate.

Ken was in over his head as he stared at the steamy abyss that was her wrinkled cleavage as the older woman kneaded the burlap sacs of fat right in front of him. Then she released them back on to the table- BOOM. Her tits were so heavy he could feel the vibration in his bones as they settled back on the table.

“Now for the physical. Strip.” Ms. Evans said with a matter of fact tone.

Ken couldn’t believe what she just asked. No, this had to be a mistake.

“W- w- what?” 

“You heard me, strip.” Ms. Evans said.

“B- b- but in front of all these p- people? I d- d- don’t unders-“

“Ken, Ken, Ken. I think you’re a top notch candidate. I truly do, but here at Venus Inc. we all have to respect the process. There’s a lot of R&D that goes into our products. And we can’t risk any contamination. Whether it be a spy or an unsightly infection. Our team works closely with one another, and today, if you’re lucky enough to be brought on board, we’ll work together. Now you wouldn’t want to put me or the company at risk would you?” Ms. Evans explained.

“N- n- no ma’am.” He replied.

“That’s good Ken. Now as you’ll learn, I’m not the kind of boss who likes to repeat herself.”

“Better listen to her little guy.” One of the woman execs said.

Ken, now in tears, did his best to hide them as he began removing each article of clothing until he was down to his boxers.

“Nuh uh- You’re not done mister.” Ms. Evans said.

“B- but-“

“Must us women do everything!” Ms. Evans said as she grabbed the now wriggly little man and cinched off his boxers.

Ken continued wriggling and trying to escape when-

“Stop it!” She demanded with a warning squeeze.

Ken lay there in her palm she held his arms at his sides with her finger. Ms. Evans reached into her blouse and pulled out some reading glasses - 

“Now to get a better look at you.” She said as she put them on

GASP

“Aren’t you the heartbreaker.” Ms. Evans fawned at him as she fiddled him around in her hand. Studying every inch of him as she cooed and beamed. “You must have your pick of the ladies huh?” Ms. Evans asked.

“N- n- no ma’am. I’ve never had a g- girlfriend.” Ken said.

“Oh what a crime! And why is that?” She pressed.

“B- because I’m too s- small. And was an orphan n- n- nobody.” Ken said, now almost in tears as he lay nude in the ogresses fleshy palm.

“Has he passed medical and legal?” Ms. Evans asked Debra, head of HR.

“Yup. All forms signed and shots taken.” Debra said.

“That’s so unfair. But don’t you worry. Mama Evans is make things right. She’s gonna take care of all your needs right here and now. Give you a nice fat bonus, room and board, and a job that means something. How’s that sound?” Ms. Evans beamed. 

“That s- s- sounds great ma’am.” Ken said.

“No need to call me ma’am now, it’s far too formal and makes me feel ancient.” Ms. Evans explained.

“Yes ma’am. I mean- ”

The room erupted with giggling as Ms. Evans glared at all of them before returning her attention back to the cute little new hire.

“That’s okay sweetie. Just call me Mama, Kay?” Ms. Evans huskily asked.

“Yes-  m- m- mama.” He said.

“Now sweetie, I need you to be honest with me. Have you ever been with a girl before?” Ms. Evans said with a somewhat husky voice.

“N- no.” Ken said.

“And I bet that kiss before, the one we had just few moments ago. That was your first wasn’t it?” Ms Evans pried further.

Ken, being kept warm by her breath as she held him close to her, noticed that her breathing had changed. It was deep, and husky. As she licked her lips absentmindedly. She- she was enjoying his inexperience.

“It’s okay little Ken. You can let Mama Evans know the truth. If you don’t how can she ever help you?”

“Y- y- yes it was” Ken admitted.

Ken swore he saw the ogress bite her lip before he attacked by g-forces. Ms. Evans stood up and held him out, in her fingertips, for the whole room to see. 
“Team, this is exactly why this market is untapped. Just look at him, cute as a button, but cast out and unwanted because those cruel young things lacked imagination. But we don’t, that’s why our new product will help give the intimacy these intra-size couples crave!” Ms. Evans announced as everyone - except Tim, stood up to cheer.

PantyPal Part I by johnsmith10992

“Now Carol, what did you say the name of that product little Ken here was gonna help me out with today? Oh heavens me, where did I put it?” Ms. Evans asked as she set Ken down on the meeting table while she remained standing.

“PantyPal.” Carol said.

Poor little Ken. Stood there naked, trembling, within a about a foot of the most pronounced camel toe. Fat thick lips practically chewing on the slacks that strained against her impossibly fat pillowy thighs. Framed by immense hips, hips that could scrape doorway frames. Standing there as her mighty crotch swayed right in front of him, as Carol announced the name of the product he was going, Ken nearly fainted right then and there.

Suddenly, the monstrous CEO turned around, displaying her elephantine buttocks to the poor little man. Never had he ever seen a butt so big and misshapen - her pants couldn’t fully contain it as her butt fat was overflowing at the top. It looked like the kind of ass that started out big, then was hit with decades of overindulging and sitting. It was monstrous. Everything about this lady was monstrous. And she terrified the little man. 

“Found them!” Ms. Evans shouted as she gingerly brandished the new product and set them beside the new hire.

Ms. Evans took immediate notice to the little guy, as he stood there shaking as he stared at her fat camel toe.

“Enjoying the view huh little guy. Well you’re gonna have to be patient sweetie. Mama Evans has gotta make sure you’re all strapped in and kept safe before we get started, Kay?” Ms. Evans said as she set down the panties.

“Th- th- this isn’t happening, this isn’t h- h- happening, this isn’t-“

“Ken, what are you mumbling on about. You’re gonna have to speak up” Ms. Evans said as she grabbed the tiny nude young man and lifted up to her face.

“I- I- P- Please Ms. Evans, I j- j- just want to have a normal job.” Ken pleaded.

“Oh Ken sweetie. I understand you May WANT a normal job. But let’s face it - you’re not normal. You’re a 3 inch tall 18-year-old orphan. You have no job experience, never had a girlfriend or any romantic experience. In fact, despite your good manners and overall cuteness - you really don’t have that many marketable qualities to offer us here at Venus Inc.” Ms. Evans said.

Ken was trembling in her padded fist as he began to tear up. She was right. He wasn’t normal.

“There there honey. No need to cry. I was simply trying to illustrate the fact that you aren’t normal. And despite the fact that you don’t have MANY marketable qualities to offer - there is one very obvious one you do have.” Ms. Evans said.

“And what’s that?” Ken asked.

“Your size sweetie!”

“B- b- but I thought that’s why I’m not- m- m- marketable.” Ken said.

“It is.” Ms. Evans said.

“I s- s- still don’t get it.”

The room of female execs giggled at how clueless the little guy was.

“That’s okay honey. Let me explain. You mentioned earlier that girls were never that interested in you because of your profoundly small stature. None of them thought you could, well, satisfy them.” Ms. Evans said.

“Y- yes ma’am.” Ken said as he looked down in shame.

“Not ma’am Ken. Call me mama.” Ms. Evans said as she rubbed the back of his head with her finger.

“Yes m- mama.” He said.

“That’s better. Well sweetie, don’t you think other guys out there are dealing with the same awful problems like you? And what about the ones in marriages already when the affliction hit? What about their wives? Don’t you think they’re struggling too? You may not see them very often but there out there Ken. Roughly a million nationwide.” Ms. Evans explained.

“I guess I n- never really th- thought about th- th- them.”

“That’s okay, nobody has. Including us here at Venus Inc. You’re a neglected bunch. But you can help us stop that. You see with PantyPal we can stop that. First with the married couples, the singles looking for companionship, and in time with the right campaigns, maybe even a young man just like you. One who was thrown to the wayside. Tell me Ken, you went back in time and spoke to yourself a year ago. What would he tell you to do? Would he tell you to keep chugging along, doing the same things over and over again, day in and day out? Or would he ask you to do something great? Something that could change the lives of young men like him forever? Something that could give them a shot at getting the girl? A shot at love? What would that Ken from a year ago say?” Ms. Evans asked.

“He would say, g- go for it.” Ken said.

“That’s what I thought Ken. Let’s get you strapped in shall we?“ Ms. Evans said as she set him and the PantyPal down.

“Well this is intuitive isn’t it! You’ve got these perfectly cute little straps that hold your arms and legs nice and secure. Such a simple thing, yet so genius.” Ms. Evans said as she placed the tiny young man on his back in the crotch of the panties. 

“And the best part about this product line is that it’s completely interchangeable,” Gina, the Quality Assurance Manager explained.

“You can put him right side up, upside down, backwards, forwards, whatever fits. Heck, we even have a working prototype for a sister launch we’ve been working on. The BootyPal.” She added.

“BootyPal huh? What’dya say little guy? Feeling like some backdoor action?” Ms. Evans teased.

Ken, who was already nervous was hyperventilating at the thought of being pressed against his humongous CEO’s butthole.

“Hush now sweetie. We can save the spicy stuff for later. Mama Evans will keep your first time nice & simple, how’s that sound?” She asked.

Ken who was still terrified at everything happening so fast just complied.

“Th- th- thanks mama.” 

“Now I don’t mean to offend, you know how I’ve taken a liking to you sweetie. But with all that said, Ken, I must ask, have you always had that little stutter of yours?” My. Evans asked as she clumsily stretched the elastic straps and slid him beneath them. Securing him to the crotch of the enormous pair of underwear, and rendering his arms and legs completely immobile.

“Y- y- yes, b- but only when I’m n- nervous.” 

The room full of women execs fawned over his adorable pathetic ness.

Ms. Evans brought the underwear and it’s captive up to her face  to address him directly.

“Mmmm, you precious little dear.” She said in an almost frustratedly husky voice. “Your pathetic little displays of nervousness workin’ wonders for me sweetie. But not to worry, Mama Evans is gonna help you conquer that fear of yours. Everyone fears the unknown. But the warm embrace of a woman won’t be unknown for long.” Ms. Evans added as she continued to fidget with the PantyPal. It seemed as though there was some sort of pocket lining that extended the entire crotch.

“That there is for pads. If our product works as intended, some women may want some extra protection from any...unsightly stains if you catch my drift.” Gina said.

“Thank you Gina, you guys really do think of everything over at quality assurance. But do us all a favor and quit the whole uptight act. We’re all adults here, say what you mean.” Ms. Evans asked.

“Okay okay, Cum stains. To protect the working woman, or any woman at that matter, from any unsightly cum stains.” She said.

Ms. Evans just stared at the little man strapped into the PantyPal as he shivered with nerves at what he just heard. She may not admit it, but the power and dominance, that’s what does it for her. He was so utterly dominated he was literally shaking in nerves and fear. It was delicious.

“You look a little confused little guy? Didn’t you know us girls cum too?” Ms. Evans chuckled as she stroked his nude body with her fleshy finger.

All the women execs giggled at the profound truth in what she said. Before the outbreak, and the few unaffiliated that still remain, well, it could be a problem for some.

“I d- d- didn’t know th- that. I don’t really know m- much about women.” Ken said as Ms. Evans was now stroking his belly.

“That’s okay sweetie. But at least now you know. Women cum. Some more than others. I’m from the latter camp, as some of you may have already learned from our past QA meetings.” Ms. Evans said as the room giggled.

“But not to worry, Mama Evans will teach you.” Ms. Evans said as she turned her focus to the room.

“Now I’m way too clumsy to fit my highly absorbent pad into this flimsy pocket here. I’m gonna need someone’s help.” Ms. Evans said.

Gina, the QA manager got up and was about to approach Ms. Evans when - 

“No not you Gina. You’ve been a great help, but I think we’re in need of some cross training here.” Ms. Evans said as she glanced around the room until locking eyes with Tim.

What Tim would’ve given to be anywhere else but here right now. But that wasn’t his fate. No he was here, locking eyes with the 52-year-old oversexed mammoth of a boss.

“Tim, you spend all your time around computers but next to no idea what goes into the products that make it all possible. Let’s remedy that here and now.”

PantyPal Part II by johnsmith10992

All eyes were on Tim.

“I don’t like to repeat myself Tim. You’re up.” Ms. Evans said with some clear frustration in her voice as she set down the PantyPal and little Ken.

Tim trekked towards his hulking boss as she continued to stare him down.

“Tsk tsk Mr. IT, you are wearing on my patience. Do I need to come over there and grab you?”

Tim immediately hurried his brisk pace to an effortful jog which seemed to appease her. Seconds later he arrived at Ken and the PantyPal. He was so small young and pathetic looking. Ken cringed at the thought of what must be going through the poor guy’s mind as he turned his direction forward. Only now he was looking at something far more off-putting.

“Now team, we’re all adults here. If you want to leave you can, but if you decide to stay for the learning experience, I ask that we act like adults,” Ms. Evans said as she struggled to stretch the waist of her pants over her hefty backside.

“Does that mean I can-“

“Not you Tim. You have a job to do - FINALLY!” Ms. Evans exclaimed as her elephantine hips jiggled out of their tight confines. Then with a little struggle down the thighs and a couple steps she was finally free.

“Woohoo!” “-yeow yeow yeow!” The room of female execs catcalled.

“Who me?” Ms. Evans said as she did a little twirl and shimmied her hips.

The female execs continued to egg her on as the couple of men in the room looked away. The men except Tim that is. He was almost jealous of Ken at the moment. As he didn’t have to see what he was now staring at. Though that would change soon...
This flabby middle aged woman with a downright obese pear bottom, shaking and jiggling it in front of them. And her muff. It was nearly as astounding as her backside. In a word - hairy. So much. Far more than anything he’s ever seen before. Her bush was almost three dimensional in its sheer volume, and the expanse of grew well past the boarders of her underwear. In all directions that is, it even covered her lips, and most likely extended into the base of her butt crack. Something he hopes to never find out. Somehow, her hair-covered lips were thick enough that even with all that, they still managed to chew on the crotch of her panties. No pad in sight, so they must’ve been chewing on that as well... Tim shivered at the thought.

“Cat got your tongue huh Tim?” Ms. Evans said as she reached into her panties and dug into her lips some.

“More like pussy got his tongue!” A female exec said as the room filled with laughter.

“Hahaha, I must admit that was good.” Ms. Evans said as she Finally whipped out her pad. It had somehow bent horizontally, allowing for her lips to press around them. They were a bit small for her, and the covert fidgeting she’d been doing throughout the meeting didn’t help.

“Good god girl, you’ve been busy!” The ladies laughed as they got a look at the pad she had just brandished.

Tim continued to stand there, trembling and aghast with fear.

“What’s wrong Tim?” “Never seen a real woman before?” “Not since his wife left him isn’t that right?” The women of the room said.

“That’s enough team. I will not tolerate bullying, and Tim here may get under our skin at times. But he’s an asset. Aren’t you Tim?” Ms. Evans asked the visibly trembling man.

“Y- Yes Ms. Evans” He said.

“Just like Ken aren’t you little guy. Nerves and all. There’s hope for you yet.” Ms. Evans said.

“S- sorry I’m j- just not used to a woman with so much-“

“Ass? fat? Wrinkles? Cellulite? Oh I know, pubic hair! It’s my big hairy pussy isn’t it?” Ms. Evans asked.

Tim looked over at the poor little guy strapped into the PantyPal. He looked horrified at what he just heard. Not wanting to anger his boss any further he returned her gaze and nodded.

“Yes M- m- ms. Evans. All of it. It’s j- just a lot to take in.” He said.

“That’s okay Tim. You just don’t have experience with real women like me, and that’s no fault of your own. But for these QA sessions we need data with real women like me. So we’ll fix those nerves of yours in time. For starters you’re gonna help me outfit my PantyPal here with this pad so I don’t go cumming all over my slacks.” Ms. Evans said as she set the pad down at Tim’s feet.

Just like her, it was a lot to take in. The thing was soaked. Covered in layer after layer of thick white cum, littered with long strands of pubes that must’ve chaffed off, and edges yellowed from sweat. He just stood there staring at the thing as he was encased in the powerful scent of her arousal. It wasn’t disgusting, but it was overpowering, so much so that it was dizzying.

“Well, enough dilly dallying. Time to get to work.” Ms. Evans demanded.

With a deep breath, and a silent mantra to help him get this over with, Tim squatted down to grab the edges of the pad. Only he was interrupted by-

“Whoops, silly me.”

One of the women execs bumped the table causing Tim to lose his footing and face plant onto Ms. Evans soiled pad. He was completely smothered in cum.

“Aaaah, my suit!” Tim yelled as he twisted and turned around on the pad. Trying to get back to his feet but slipping and covering himself head to toe in her cum.

The room was filled with uproariously laughter. Even Ms. Evans  was giggling at the pathetic display of this smart, well-dressed, twenty-something completely soiled in her cum from a mere table bump. Only she felt a twinge of guilt as she saw him now gagging and almost crying still unable to stand up fully.

“There there, little guy. These things happen sometimes.” Ms. Evans said as she held him up to her face.

Tim was still coughing and hacking as Ms. Evans began to carefully pick off the stray pubes from him.

“My suit! Oh god it’s ruined.” Tim cried.

“Stop it sweetie. Don’t be such a drama queen. With my age comes years of experience with getting out pesky stains. It’s new so it hasn’t fully set yet.” Ms. Evans said as she brought the stained Tim to her mouth.

“W- w- wait. N- it’s dry clean only!”

“Dry clean shmy clean.” Ms. Evans sad as she adjusted her grip to a finger hold on his ankles and slid him into her mouth.

Ms. Evans enjoyed the taste of her own cum, especially when it covered a handsome man like Tim or Ken. Plus, she’s right. A spit shine can work wonders on an unset stain. Ms. Evans continued this thought process as she treated him like something between a popsicle and full body blowjob as she licked, pressed against her cheek, and pistoned him in and out of her mouth. 

For Tim it was a violent affair. The surrounded by stale coffee breath as the mouth of this woman more than twice his age abused him. The strength of her tongue was overwhelming as he felt her press his body against her cheek and violate the rest of him. Then as he felt her grip change slightly, then in and out, in and out. It was like he was penis getting a blow job, only it didn’t feel good. He could hear a hmmmm reverberate around him. She was enjoying this.

It was only 30 seconds or so, but to him it felt like hours, before it was over.

“There, good as new!” Ms. Evans said as she removed him with an audible *SMACKING* of her lips.
“But, I’m soaked in your drool!” Tim said.

“Well, I promised you’d be clean. If you’d rather go in the buff I can assign you a chaperone to keep you hidden for the time being.” Ms. Evans offered.

Tim looked around at the thirsty female execs. These were desperate older women he had NO interest in. No, he’d tough it out.

“No thanks, I’ll make do.” Tim said.

“Well, I was going to give my pad a good wipe-down before you slid it into the PantyPal, but it looks like you did that for me. So don’t worry I’ll take it from here sweetie. Just start getting prepared for the next product launch. I’ll want you to help me make sure it’s up to snuff. Maybe even take care of some of those nerves of yours, if you catch my drift.” Ms. Evans said with a wink.

‘I need a new job’ Tim thought.

PantyPal Part III by johnsmith10992
Author's Notes:

Touched up this chapter some. Next ones are going to be flashbacks to Milton and how he became mildo.

“There, all set!” Ms. Evans said after finally fitting her pad in place.

“What’s th- th- that smell?” Ken asked as he was encased in a thick cloud of her arousal that wafted from her mid-use pad.

“That sweetie is Mama Evans way of saying she thinks you’re really really cute. And she can’t wait to try you on!” Ms. Evan’s said.

Ken looked at her with worry and confusion.

“You’re just priceless, you know that right? Ken, dear, take this little boner here your sporting. Why are you hard right now hmm?” Ms. Evans asked as she lifted and rubbed his tiny cock with her meaty fingers.

“I g- g- get hard when I’m n- nervous.” He explained.

“You mean you don’t get hard around women?” Ms. Evans asked.

“No I do, b-“

“It’s okay if you’re not into girls. We can find you another position at our sister site. They cater to the inter-size LGBTQ community.” Ms. Evans said.

“NO, No, it’s not that. I g- get hard around women t- too. J- just you’re not my t- I mean- ”

“It’s okay sweetie. I get it. I’m not your type. I’m 52 years old, 6’3, with an ass the size of Alaska, and breasts with cup sizes I lost track of years ago. But just like you sweetie, I’m different. And that’s okay. No it’s more than okay, it’s beautiful. You know why it’s beautiful?” Ms. Evans asked.

“N- no. T- tell me why?” Ken asked.

“Because it’s real Ken. I’m a real woman. With real flaws. And you may only be 3 inches tall. But all 3 inches of you are real. Innocent, pure, and real.” Ms. Evans explained.

With that Ms. Evans lowered the garment. As it lowered, Ken got a view of his destiny in all its bushy glory. He knew some women had hair down there, but never had he imagined it could be so much. It looked like some hairy fat-lipped monster preparing to devour him. It was...drooling...

Soon Ken found himself lying on the ground, looking up at all the elephantine, cellulite-ridden, middle-aged flesh that jiggled with each BOOMING step she took into the leg-holes of the undergarment. He stared up at this horrifying ogress. Her bush extending all the way to the base of her butt crack. A thick-lipped hairy mess from above that was so worked up it actually spat out a glob of *excitement* that landed just beside him.
“Oh heaven’s me! See what you’ve done to your big Mama Evans? My big hairy muff’s hankering to just eat you right up!” She said as she began sliding the PantyPal and its prisoner upwards.

Poor little Ken. This is not what signed up for. He came to Venus Inc. for a chance to put a roof over his head and meet new people who valued his positivity. With a little luck, he could even meet a girl who’d take the time to see just how kind and thoughtful he was. One who could appreciate his unique size and loyalty instead of taking pity or worse, taking advantage of him. Irony at its worst, Ken mused, as he lay strapped to the crotch of Ms. Evan’s underwear. A literal PantyPal to this mammoth woman more than twice his age, with excess in size, weight, and pubic hair. Why did he agree to so many stupid things that undoubtedly led him right here, this moment? To be raped by a fifty-something year-old giant butt ogress who made him call her “mama.” All this was pointless by now. There was nothing a three-inch pipsqueak like him could do.

“Oh g- g- god” Ken cried as he stared up at the hairy drooling monster, encased in shadow by her impossibly huge legs and butt.

“There there Ken. Don’t you cry. You’re gonna help Venus Inc. Out so much. Plus you’ll finally get feel the warm embrace of a woman!” Ms. Evans said in a soothing voice laced with a hint of sexual frustration.

As he got close enough for Ms. Evans full bush to tickle and abrade his skin, and her womanly scent to overpower his senses, he broke down.

“P- p-  *cries* p- please no! M- mama Ev- v- vans. Not like th- th- this.” He pleaded.  

“Now, now, now Ken. We had an agreement, remember? One that you seemed ecstatic for just moments ago. One hefty bonus plus free room and board in exchange for your assistance with this here QA test. Part of the reason we are such a successful equal opportunity employer is because I require every employee, regardless of size, to meet their commitments. Now, be a good little PantyPal, and help Mama Evans with her QA test.” She said as she continued to cinch up her underwear.

“But I c- c-  - *mmmpphhhhh*!” Ken cried as he was pulled into fat hairy cunt lips, his entire body immediately soaked with her thick goo.

“Gina, are you sure you and the ladies over at QA got the measurements right? It feels kinda tight” Ms. Evans said as she began to dance and shimmy to get the PantyPal up over her hips.

Meanwhile, Ken’s entire world shook as he was pressed and slid against her wet hairy hole.

“Yeah they’re supposed to be snug, ya know, for maximum effect.” Gina said.

“I guess that..grrr...makes sense. Ah there! Finall...oh. Ungh....yeah. He feels nice.” Ms. Evans said as she won the battle with her hips only to discover the reward at the end.

“Tell us Ms. Evans. How does it feel?” Gina asked as the room all focused intently on what was going down.

“I dunno if it’s just how cute and pathetic this particular subject was, or the little tiny wiggles it’s trying to do, but this will definitely be a hit with the ladies. Hell they might even seek out those little fuckers after hearing about how good they...unnffff. I better go take a seat” Ms. Evans said as she kneaded Ken against her slot before returning to her seat. Ms. A husky gasp escaped her thin lips as she wiggled and squeezed her obese buttocks into the custom-made chair. One that despite its imposing size, still barely fit her.

Ken was in hell as he felt the ogress’s thick finger push him further between her hairy lips. The world shook with each step she took, causing her pubes to tickle and scratch against him. Her monstrous cunt spat out glob after glob of fragrant cum, basting his entire body with her fluids. Then everything began to lower as he felt this this increasing pressure pulling him against her.

Tim was watched all of this go down as he felt of pity for the newhire, and a combination of disgust and horror for Ms. Evans.

“Oh don’t give me that look Tim. OH...” Ms. Evans moaned as she grinned against the seat, as her furry monster spat out more cum on its victim.

“So is PantyPal the winner we had hoped for?” One of the marketing execs asked her. 

“Ungh. Fuck. Don’t get me wrong he feels DELICIOUS in there. But it’s almost like OH...like an itch I can’t scratch. Like he’s still too small.” Ms. Evans said as she began grinding her oversized tank butt in circles. Pounds upon pounds of hairy womanly flesh bore down on Ken with each shimmy of Ms. Evans backside.

****************************************************************

As Ms. Evans continued to grind and shimmy her obese hindquarters against the chair, Ken’s state began to decline. Between the gallons of cum he was swallowing, to the pounds of hot hairy flesh grinding against him. He was literally being fucked to death.

But Ms. Evans didn’t care. All she cared about was release. But unfortunately for Ken, the PantyPal wasn’t doing enough to counteract his small stature. As such, her grinds got increasingly vigorous, and downright violent. After 10 min she was literally grunting with frustration when

“Damnit, this is such a goddamn tease! This friggin PantyPal just brings you on the edge and that’s it. PantyPal needs a more work, maybe different positioning? I dunno.” Ms. Evans said.

“We’ll get on that right away Ms. Evans. Do you have any other feedback to give us while we’re-“ Gina said before Ms. Evans got up and interjected.

“Not now Gina. I can’t think straight. Where’s my bag I need my mildo ASAP.” Me. Evans said as she hopped and struggled to remove her PantyPal.

 ‌’What’s a mildo?’ Tim thought as he stood on there on the meeting table as he tried to create more distance between him and Ms. Evans.   The act was meaningless as what came next was a series of horrific sights and sounds he could never go back from. The behemoth tossed her soiled PantyPal onto the table. There, just beside, lay the three-inch corpse of little Ken. Frosted over in layer after layer of thick cum and littered with stray pubes. Like a bird in an oil spill. His eyes and mouth were wide open and leaking out cum. Poor little guy, what a violet way to go. Ms. Evans had raped him to death.   “Here you are Ms. Evans.” One of the female execs said as they handed her her bag.   Like a car accident, Tim couldn’t look away as he stared at the massive older woman as she fumbled with her bag.   “Mildo, where are you, mama needs you.”   “Eeeep! Eeeeeeeep!”  ‘What the fuck?!’ Tim thought as he struggled to process what he was looking at. Ms. Evans brandished what he could only conclude was a person who’d been made up to to look like a penis. A rather large one at that.

“Oh stop that Mildo. I’ll feed you when I’m through.” Ms. Evans said as placed one foot on her chair and aimed the pathetic humanoid at her hungry hole. 

“Eeeeeeg! Aaaaaaapp!” The thing screamed.

“Oh stop that mildo. You know none of us can understand you. This one won’t be like last time I promise. Should only take mama a couple min,” Ms. Evans said as she slid the this, thing into herself.

“There you go mildo...ungh...that’s it.” She said as she wiggled her hips slightly, devouring all 9 or so inches of this mildo.

Then, after adjust her grip to just its ankles, Ms. Evans began pumping the thing in and out of her with incredible speed and force. Abusing her cunt with his entire body cum splashed and dripped all over her legs and the floor. How anyone could survive that kind of violent onslaught was beyond Tim.

Then after a good 2 min of violent masturbation, Ms. Evans let out an obnoxious gasp, as she finally removed this abused thing from her hungry cunt. It was almost as if it didn’t want to let go as an audible squelch could be heard as he was removed. Tim was further mortified as plugged up cum leaked out of the pear-shaped behemoth as she discarded its inhabitant onto the table just in front of him.

“Oh I needed that. Gina how’s our subject doing?” Ms. Evans asked.

Gina, who had spent most of the time focusing on Ms. Evans forgot to take notice. A look of surprise followed by a mix of sad disappointment as she saw the discarded mess that was left of him. 

“Sorry, it doesn’t look like he made it. I’ll clean it up and see about arrangements.” Gina said as she reached for the PantyPal

“What a shame. It’s not his fault he couldn’t get me to the finish line. He did his best and that’s what counts. Team, let this be a lesson for the next QA test. He may have been small, but he was an asset. You don’t come by three inches every day. Oh well. What’s done is done. Gina, I gather what data you can from his remains. Further testing is needed, but we’ve got to do a better job. I don’t want to be the bad guy here, but without a strong launch I just don’t as good a holiday bonus this year.” Ms. Evans said.

All of this was just background noise to Tim as he stared at the discarded humanoid. Sure he felt bad for Ken, but what the fuck was he looking at? Completely hairless, with a head that was tattooed to look like the mushroom tip of a penis. It was face down, arms and legs pressed tightly against its sides, trying and trying to roll over. Like a worm that couldn’t bend.

It was horrifying to look at. This abused thing thing, covered in cum and pubes. But despite that Tim’s overwhelming sense of dignity forced him to reach out and help. With some struggling he was able to help this mildo roll over. That’s when it hit him.

“Milton? Milton Small is that you?”

“Eeeep eeeee”

“Oh my god, how did they? What can I do? Tell me how to help.”

“Eeee!”

“Why can’t you talk! I can barely understand...oh god.” Tim thought as he realized Milton no longer had teeth.

Milton Part I by johnsmith10992
Author's Notes:

This one's a flashback to Milton. It's going to be a few chapters at least, delving into his transformation into Mildo.

2 years ago

 

****************************************************************

 

Milton Small had been one of the handful of male interns who was brought on full time at the start of the outbreak. As an afflicted, he was one of the first equal opportunity hires at Venus Inc. Milton’s job was to study the virus and drugs that could help them and their better halves cope. Only he had been struggling with formulating a treatment as it affected men so differently. Some shrunk more and at a greater rate than others. Take Milton for example. After two months of shrinking at a rather rapid rate, he had recently become was one of the smallest men in the city. Shrinking from about a foot and a half tall to a measly 9 inches over the weekend.

 

 

Although Milton had pre-purchased smaller clothes in preparation, he did not expect it to accelerate so much so quickly. Which brings us to the start of Milton’s story. Dressed in shorts and a T-shirt in the middle of February,    Milton stood in the breezy cafeteria, shivering in line as he waited his turn.

 

 

As he stood there impatiently, a shadow befell him, then two of the largest heels heels he’d ever seen stepped on both sides of him. Fat fleshy feet almost over-flowing from them as the led to huge shapely calves. Whoever this was she was monstrous.

 

 

As Milton looked upwards, his gaze was met with the undercarriage of this tall, fat, tank-butted, woman who was giving him quite the show in her business casual skirt. Swaying her mammoth hips impatiently, while the tiny man below her stared up at the chaotic image and gasped. Thong underwear that a couple sizes too small, as a generous bush extended well past its boarders.

 

 

“God I feel like I could eat a whole cow right now.” Ms. Evans said as she began tapping her foot impatiently for the line to move.

 

 

Then suddenly she felt a tapping on her calf.

 

 

“Um excuse me? Miss, I was here first.” Milton said.

 

 

“Oh my goodness, I didn’t see you there.” Ms. Evans said as she popped a squat right there in front of him. 

 

 

Milton found his field of vision surrounded by this mountainous older woman’s flesh, as her bare thighs ballooned outward around him. He tried to look away, but it was almost impossible, as her fat-lipped crotch and pubic overgrowth lay right there front and center. This was not an enjoyable sight for the shrimpy guy, but he didn’t want to offend.

 

 

“What’s your name little guy.” Ms. Evans said as she extended a finger towards him.

 

 

“I’m Milton. Milton Small.” He squeaked as he he shook the fleshy digit.

 

 

Ms. Evan’s giggled a little before apologizing.

 

 

“I’m sorry, it’s just a very fitting name. Well it’s a pleasure to meat your acquaintance Mr. Small. I'm Ms. Evans. Apologies about not noticing you earlier. I just have never seen someone so small before, and at Venus Inc. I thought I knew everyone around here but clearly not.”

 

 

“That’s okay, I mostly keep to the lab on account of my size. Only I forgot to request snack replenishments last week. Between that and the weekend- just kind of a rough start ya know?” Milton said as he shivered somewhat while trying to keep his eyes from drifting to the grisly peep show right in front of him. It was a failing effort though. The hairy meat-flaps practically drifted closer to him as the ogress hovered over him. Like a vulture circling its meal.

 

 

“You got smaller didn’t you? That’s why you’re down there shivering in shorts and a t-shirt in the middle of winter. You poor thing.” Ms. Evans said as she rubbed his head with her finger. Scooching even closer.

 

 

Milton was too intimidated to genuinely appreciate the middle-aged lady’s kindness. But he didn’t want to offend.

 

 

“Thanks. I’ll be okay though, I’ll just figure something out.” Milton said.

 

 

“Nonsense. Look at you scampering about on the floor like a small animal. Someone could step on you, or worse snatch you up.” 

 

 

“Like...kidnap me?” Milton asked

 

 

“Yes silly goose, kidnap you”

 

 

“What would anyone want with someone like me? I’m a freak.”

 

 

“Believe me, there’s plenty of folk who’d do just about anything to get their hands on someone like you. Especially us girls” Ms. Evans explained as she remained squatting over him.

 

 

Milton gulped as he stared at her pubic overgrowth and fat cunt lips as the swayed over him. She had to know. “I just...I’ve never been good with girls. B-b-besides, I’m only 9 inches tall. What good is that?”

 

 

“You lack imagination sweetie. A boyfriend you can carry around in your purse, who will always be there for you, and too small to argue sounds pretty perfect to most women. Plus, 9 inches tall? Believe me Milton, for a big gal like me that’s just about the perfect size.” As Ms Evans said this, she grabbed hold of her skirt and waistband and proceed to “adjust” herself. Only this consisted of her cinching them up slightly, giving Milton an even clearer view as her panties were stretched taut against the fat hairy lips that swayed above him. He could see a wet spot clear as day forming at the epicenter, framed by her overgrowth of pubic hair. He was so close he could even smell her arousal, and it was dizzying.

 

 

As Milton stared at the sight before him, He couldn’t help but feel a sense of dread as Ms. Evans “unknowingly” hovered her fat hairy cunt just a few inches above him. It was almost like she was sizing him up.

 

 

Ms. Evans chuckled. “My goodness, where are my manners. I’m not used to being around such a short little cutie, I must be giving you quite the show huh?” Ms. Evans said as she pulled her panties even tighter against her fat-lipped camel-toe. 

 

 

“I...I...I’m sorry.” 

 

 

“No need to apologize sweetie. Besides we’re all adults here. Now, like I was saying, I can’t have you scurrying around like this where you can get kicked, stepped on, or kidnapped. It’s a liability.” Ms. Evans said as she as she snuck her hand behind him and grasped.

 

 

Just a few months ago Milton was a normal 5’3 independent man. Now he found himself in the grip of the single fleshy hand of this ample middle age lady. The first of many wake up calls to come he worried.

 

 

Ms. Evans brought him up to her face. Seeing her facial features, signs of age & all, from that up close was alarming for the little guy. His fate was literally in her hands.

 

 

“Well aren’t you the handsome little geek. Ya know I’ve always had a little soft spot for the smart quiet type. I wasn’t always the big confident woman you see here today.” She said with a smile.

 

 

“Th- thanks?” Milton said.

 

 

“Awe, I just love your stutter. You can relax though sweetie, I’m not gonna bite. Unless you’d like me to.” Ms. Evans said with a chomp of her teeth.

 

 

Milton was startled by the insinuation. He hadn’t thought about that until just now, but she was in fact big enough to eat him. She was starting to scare him.

 

 

“Oh Milton, I’m just teasing you. Don’t take things so seriously! Now, like I was saying, I can’t have you just scurrying around on the floor while us big folk go about our day. But I left my bag up in my office, so I’m gonna have to put you in here.” Ms. Evans said as she glanced down with a smirk.

 

 

Milton looked down and saw an ocean of overflowing breast meat. They were the biggest tits he ever saw. And not in a good way. Huge, pendulous, sacks of fat, separated by a somewhat wrinkled cleavage, and littered with veins and the occasional unsightly mole. They heaved with each breath as they strained against her bra and blouse.

 

 

“You’re making me uncomfortable. I barely know you, please put me down.” Milton asked.

 

 

“Oh don’t be such a prude. You science types are always so uptight. You’re shivering and saying no to the safest warmest place in this room. You need to get out of your own way and let me handle this. Besides, it’s not every day I find a guy small enough to fit between the girls, even if they are this big.” Ms. Evans said as she began to used one hand to separate her heavy bosom and began to lower Milton.

 

 

Milton kicked and squirmed as he stared down at the shadowy abyss. Pale slightly wrinkled flesh made ruddy from chafing. He could make out a slight sheen of sweat. Only someone as big as Ms. Evans could sweat in the middle of winter.

 

 

“Now it may be a tad sweaty in there, but it’ll keep you out of harm’s way and warm you right up!” Ms. Evans said as she deposited the diminutive Milton. Sandwiching him in breast tissue as she fiddled with him to get more comfortable. 

 

 

“Oh hi Ms. Evans and oh my, who’s that you got there?” The cafeteria worker said as she stared at the minuscule man up to his neck in the huge CEO’s fat tits.

 

 

“This here is Milton! Say hi Milton!” Ms. Evans said as she looked down at him.

 

 

[silence]

 

 

Annoyed at his lack of any sort of response. Ms. Evans gripped the sides of her pendulous breasts and gave them a threatening press together before easing. Milton could hardly breath as he was smothered by pounds upon pounds of muggy tit flesh. Leaving him disheveled and gasping in its wake.

 

 

“It’s not polite to ignore people Milton. We’re all part of a team here at Venus Inc. So go ahead and say hi.” Ms. Evans added as she kept her hands pressed against her tits.

 

 

“Sorry, I’m just kinda nervous is all around so many big people. Hi.” Milton said, clearly not wanting the large scary lady to smother him again.

 

 

“That’s okay Milton, it’s nice to meet you. I’ve gotta tell you I’ve never seen a man as small as you... in person I mean.” The cafeteria worker said.

 

 

“Me neither. I almost stepped on him!” Ms. Evans said as they both giggled.

 

 

‘How could they laugh at something like that?’ Milton thought as his prison jiggled around him.

 

 

“Well, just for that I’m gonna take half off your order today.” It’s not every day I get to say hello to such a small guy, and the CEO. Come to think of it, it’s been months?” The worker said.

 

 

‘CEO?’ Milton thought as he looked up only to find Ms. Evans looking back right at him. The most intimidating woman he ever met just became that much more. It was almost as if she knew he didn’t know, and kept it that way just so she could see him become even more intimidated right before her eyes. Like a killer returning to the scene, she basked in his reaction to this bombshell.

 

 

“I know, but I felt like stretching my legs a little today. Plus you can’t go wrong on chicken finger day. I’ll take a large order of those and a Diet Ice Tea. Also an afflicted plate and utensils, for the little guy we’re gonna dine together” Ms. Evans said.

 

 

“But I need to get back to the lab” Milton said.

 

 

“That’ll be $10.50 please.”

 

 

“We’re gonna talk big picture plans here Milton. I need you with me for that. So hang tight while I pay the nice lady.” Ms. Evans said as she quickly reached into her bra and grabbed her credit card.

 

 

It may have only been for a second, and overshadowed by her hand, but for a moment he could see her big brown nipple, clear as day standing at full mast. Was she...turned on? What on earth was she planning for him, someone she had just met moments ago?

 

Milton Part II by johnsmith10992
Author's Notes:

Milton parts should go on for 3 more, then back to present and possible side-story with existing character(s).

Ms. Evans had carried Milton all the way to her office. It was as intimidating as it was humiliating. The women cooing and giggling at him, making uncomfortable comments about her new boy toy, not to mention the content jiggling and accumulation of sweat that got all over his clothes. But there was one thing that stood out to him more than anything else. His director had made direct eye contact with him and instead of saying anything to him she just looked at Ms. Evans and smirked mentioning something about having found a test subject for Project H-D1L-D0?

****************************************************************

“Don’t you just love chicken finger day?” Ms. Evans said as she grabbed a chicken finger nearly as big as him and dipped it in Honey Mustard.

As Ms. Evans scarfed down the last of her meal, Milton barely made a dent on the oversized chunked she tore off him. He wasn’t all that hungry now. Between the startling trip to her office, the monstrous breasts she plopped onto the desk just inches from him, or the sheer volume of food Ms. Evans had consumed, Milton just couldn’t eat much more than a couple bites.

“You barely put a dent in that. Aren’t you hungry?” Ms. Evans said as she finished chewing the last bite of her meal.

“No, no, I’m no longer hungry.” Milton said.

“In that case, you wouldn’t mind sharing that last bite would you? A gal’s gotta eat ya know.” Ms. Evans said as she wiped the grease off of her hands and mouth.

“Sure.” He says as he reaches out to hand it to her.

Only instead of grabbing it, Ms. Evans leans forward and begins to lower her head. Milton doesn’t know what to make of it as he starts to cower before her giant head and ballooning tits.

“P-please d-don’t eat me.” He stutters.

“Oh stop. I’m not gonna eat you, I just don’t wanna get any more grease on my hands since that was the last napkin. No be a doll and try not to get any grease on my mouth please.” Ms. Evans said as she opened her maw.

Milton, not wanting to frustrate the hungry CEO, approached her open mouth as she stuck her tongue out. He could smell the honey mustard and sweet tea on her breath as he heaved a piece of fried chicken cutlet as big as his chest onto her awaited tongue. It was quite unnerving to be that close to the older woman’s mouth. Her frown lines and fine blonde upper lip hairs as she chewed on the huge chunk of chicken.

“Ms. Evans what’s project H-D1L-D0?” Milton asked.

Ms. Evans continued to eat as if he hadn’t said anything. Licking her lips and licking any left over grease from her fingers she missed from earlier. Her breasts inadvertently giving a slight jiggle as she squished and released them with her arms.

“I’m sorry did you say something sweetie?” Ms. Evans asked.

“H-D1L-D0? What is that?” He repeated.

Ms. Evans continued to stare at him as she turned on her speaker phone before punching in an extension. Never breaking eye contact. Either she has an incredible gift for muscle memory, or this was someone she spoke to constantly.

“Yes, he is. I is it ready Gina?” Ms. Evans said.

‘Gina?’ that was his boss’s name?

“Perfect! If this goes as planned you’ll be the new head of QA by the end of the week.” Ms. Evans added before hanging up.

“So I’ve got a little confession to make. It our little run-in wasn’t by accident. You see, we were looking the R&D department was looking for a candidate for their latest project.” Ms. Evans said.

“H-D1-LD0 right?” He said.

“Yes that’s the one. It’s very top secret, so top secret that even a clearance 2 scientist such as yourself hasn’t heard of it.” She said.

“Okay, what is it though?” He pressed.

“That’s confidential as well. Honestly I’d rather not bore you with the specifics of it’s application, but let’s just say I really really wanna make sure it’s a success. The only problem is we haven’t found a candidate who was, well, the right fit. Until you that is...” Ms. Evans said

“Why?”

“Why do you think Milton?” She asked

“Because I’m...small.”

“Exactly. But for this project I would argue that you’re far from small. No, you’re a perfect fit. That’s why I had to go meet you myself in person. ya know, just to make sure.” She said.

*knock knock knock*

“Is the subject ready?” Gina asked.

“One moment Gina! Well Milton, I’m gonna cut to the chase, I need your help and I’m willing to make it worth your while. I’m guessing at your size you’ve been struggling to make it into work and get around, am I correct?” Ms. Evans asked.

“Yes.” Milton said as he looked down.

“I’d also guess that deep down you’re terrified of getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller. And you’d do almost anything to stop the process. That’s why you’ve been throwing yourself into your work on a cure for the afflicted.” Ms. Evans added.

“That’s correct, but how-“

“I’m not finished yet. Please. What if I were to tell you that we found a way to stop the process - using your research I might add. Only we aren’t approved for human testing beyond employees who sign a waiver.” Ms. Evans said as she reached into her desk and pulled out a giant piece of paper. 

‘Of course it was single spaced with 10-font! Why wouldn’t it be?!’ Milton thought.

“I’m gonna need some time to look this over.” Milton said.

*knock knock knock*

“Ms. Evans, we haven’t got much time left. We’ve only got one shot at this and the solution has already been synthesized.” Gina interrupted

“It’s now or never Milton. Are you gonna watch yourself shrink before your very own eyes. Hoping for someone somewhere to come up with a way to fix this? Or are you gonna take matters into your own hands?” Ms. Evans asked as she stared him down.

His silence was all the answer she need as she handed him a pen more than half his height.

“Thanks Gina, our subject is ready!” Ms Evans said before stuffing Milton back between her muggy breasts and heading out the door.

Milton Part III by johnsmith10992

“You’re gonna feel a slight pinch.” The nurse said before administering the sedative.

 

 

Milton had been lugged all the way down to basement level 5, only to go through a series of corridors, all while being shaken around between Ms. Evans fat and increasingly sweaty breasts. The knowing glances, and comments about him being the “perfect” subject only added to the pit forming in his stomach. What was he getting himself into?

 

 

The rest was a haze of being handed off to various professionals for weight, measurement, and a number of other “necessary” preparations best characterized as a series of poking and prodding. After a good hour or so of this, Milton eventually found himself on and oversized dressed in an oversized gown, just as he felt the needle stab his upper arm.

 

 

‘How did they know his size? Why is a potential cure called project H-D1-LD0’ Milton thought as his eyes grew heavier and heavier, until...

 

 

Darkness

 

 

****************************************************************

 

 

When Milton came to, he awoke to a dim lit bedroom. Where was he? And, what did they do to him?

 

 

Milton felt different. Very different. There was this aching feeling of stiffness throughout his entire body, not to mention soreness all over his scalp and face and his mouth-

 

 

‘WHERE WERE HIS TEETH?!’ Milton panicked, as rubbed his tongue along his aching gums. 

 

 

When he tried to sit up, he found that he was unable to bend any of his joints. Still, he kept trying - pathetically worming himself off the surface the surface he was on. Milton must’ve fell what felt like 30 feet before hitting the hardwood floor.

 

 

“Aaaaaaaah!” He cried from the excruciating pain.

 

 

‘How was he still conscious after a fall like that? What did they do to him?’ He wondered.

 

 

When Milton screamed for help, all that came out was “EEeeeeep! EEEEEeeeeeP!”

 

 

BOOM...BOOM...BOOM...

 

 

“Is my little Mildo awake?” Ms. Evans said as she opened the door to the the bedroom.

 

 

Milton was shocked as he saw the enormous Ms. Evans in the doorway, only she was completely naked. It was not a pretty sight for him - a young man who preferred fit, tan, and petite women his own age. Ideally a shy quiet type like him.

 

 

Instead he found the loud Ms. Evans - a fat, pale, mountainous woman more than twice his age. She was calling out for something called “Mildo?” as she entered. Milton cringed as he took in all her features. Sweaty, heavy tits, ruddy with chaffing as they jiggled and collided with one another. Though big, they were unsightly enormous, so much so that they hung down to her belly and swung with each step. Large brown areolae the size of dinner saucers, and rock hard nipples the size of a thumbs that saluted him. Then there was her crotch. A huge bush covered her entire pubic area, extending all the way to the base of her lower belly. And finally, her lower body. Enormous, pale thighs and calves, littered with cellulite, and ballooning out at as they met her obese butt. Her impossibly huge tank ass practically exploded with jiggling as the enormous pear-shaped woman’s hips scraped against the doorframe.

 

 

Then there eyes met...

 

 

“Oh there you are Mildo! You had me worried sick after you tumbled out of view.” Ms. Evans said as she lumbered over to him.

 

 

“Waaaaaa, haaaaaaa!” Milton cried as he tried to talk.

 

 

“Oh mildo. I would’ve hoped by now you’ve figured out that you can’t really talk any more. Really you can’t do much of anything besides stay nice and stiff. But don’t you worry, Mama Evans will explain everything so it’ll all make perfect sense.” Ms. Evans said as she squatted down just in front of him.

 

 

Milton panicked as he saw Ms. Evans lower herself as her enormous hips expanded until she was in a full squat. Her hairy monster looming before him...drooling.

 

 

“Mildo, you know there’s a lot for us to go over, but I think it’s best if I actually show you.” My. Evans said as she reached out and grabbed him. 

 

 

‘She knew his name - why was she calling him Mildo?’ Milton wondered.

 

 

Ms. Evans waltzed over to her vanity. 

 

 

“Men have their garages and TV dens. Women have their kitchens, bedrooms, and vanities.” Ms. Evans said with a chuckle as she plopped down onto the stool and set Milton onto the wood surface.

 

 

“Now where did I put that...” She said as she fumbled through her purse that lay on the floor.

 

 

As Ms. Evans searched through the oversized handbag, poor Milton lay trapped on the surface. Trying to worm and wiggle his way to a  better position. Maybe even one that gave him an idea of where he actually was. 

 

 

“Stop your wriggling Mildo. There’ll be plenty of time for that later believe me- Ahh there it is!”  Ms. Evans said as she pulled something out. Something large and purple.

 

 

Ms. Evans then propped up the purple object as she held Milton right in-front of it. 

 

 

Milton’s eyes bulged out as he stared a fat, veiny dildo identical to his size. It was covered in dried up cum stains and littered with pubes. Not to mention the cloud of her dizzying scent he was overwhelmed with.

 

 

“Mildo I want you to meet Ol’ Rusty. He’s the one you’ll be replacing!” Ms. Evans said.

 

 

“Eeeeep! EEEEeeeeep!” Milton yells.

 

 

“Are you trying to say help? Awe, don’t worry, Mama Evans is gonna help you through everything you’re gonna need. But first I’m sure you have just so many questions you can’t ask because no longer have teeth. So let me explain...

 

 

It all started nearly a month ago. That morning, as I sipped my coffee, I glanced at the security feed and saw you for the first time. You were weaving between a sea of legs. I never saw a man so little before, at least not in person. After some asking around and digging I found out your name, department, age, address, online activity - pretty much everything I could possibly want to know. Best part was, you had nothing and no one holding you back - no family left, lived alone. At that moment I wasn’t sure exactly how or to what extent, but I knew you’d eventually be mine. From there I kept an eye on you Mildo, and what really caught my eye was just how rapid your shrinking was getting. Then, about a week or so ago, I was sitting in my office, relaxing in the afterglow of a vigorous session with Ol’ Rusty here when I got to thinking. At some point, perhaps sooner rather than later, you would shrink down to that very same size. That’s when it hit me. You could be its replacement! Wouldn’t that be great?! A man who could never talk back, cheat, heck even leave me. A man who could only listen and was custom built to...relieve tension. All nice and warm, my very own human dildo. Or better yet...Mildo!” Ms Evans explained as she noticed his eyes get wider.

 

 

“Haha, took you long enough to figure out the meaning behind your name. As I was saying, as perfect as that sounded, there’ were a few obstacles we had to get past. That’s why I tasked Gina with taking charge on Project Human Dildo - or as we liked to call it H-D1-LD0. First thing we had to solve for was your diminishing state. Once you reached a certain point, you’d be perfect! But after that- for a big gal like me? No I need a good full 9 inches.” Ms. Evans said.

 

 

 

“That, along with breathing and durability were the major problems for the project. But that’s where you came in Mildo. Your research actually discovered a compound that would not only stop the shrinking, but fuse all of your joints in the process. In other words your super durable. But we didn’t stop there, you see Gina improved the formula to keep blood oxygenated for longer periods of time, 10 min on a single breath. She even figured out how to establish user control for the bathroom as long as it’s at least once a day. The only thing we couldn’t figure out was your...release. You know, you’re number 3. But...as long as you get yours a couple times a day, you’ll stay in tip-top condition Mildo!” Ms. Evans finished.

 

 

“EeeeeeH!?”  Milton said

 

 

 

“hahaha, are you trying to say teeth? Mildo? Well, that was one of a few functional and cosmetic requests I made to help you look the part. Oh! That’s right, you haven’t seen yourself yet have you as you can no longer turn your neck to see. Here let me show you.” Ms. Evans said as she turned Mildo to face the mirror.

 

 

EEEEEEEEee!!! Mildo screamed as he saw his reflection. He looked like some sort of Penis man. Completely hairless. Eyebrows, chest, pubic hair - all lasered off. And his head-it had been completely tattooed to look like the head of cock. Colored a pinkish flesh color with a feint dividing line on one side, and a black dash drawn on his scalp as a pee-hole.

 

 

“Oh there there Mildo. You may not like what you see, but I sure do. You’re may perfect little boy toy. And not to worry about silly things like your inability to turn, or lack of teeth. If you need to face somewhere, I’ll just point you in that direction. And if you’re hungry, I’ll chew it up for you and feed it right into your mouth. Like a mama feeding her baby bird. Isn’t that just perfect!?” She explained.

 

 

EEEEeee!” Mildo screamed.

 

 

“You even sound like one! Now, I want us to start on the right foot Mildo, so I have a confession to make. When I ‘accidentally’ bumped into you at the cafeteria yesterday, I was really just sizing you up. I got the call that you reached target size, and I knew as soon as I squatted down over you that it was now or never. Seeing you right now though, in your final state...mmmm...confirms what I knew then. That you are no longer the man you once were Milton. No siree, not in the slightest. You’re Mildo - and not just any Mildo. My Mildo. And I’m gonna take extra good care of you” Ms. Evans said. 

Milton Part IV by johnsmith10992
Author's Notes:

Felt the need to continue this. Don't expect another chapter for awhile, if ever. Work, family, and other projects are taking up my time for the foreseeable future. Still, I wanted to share with those who may be interested. Also, you may notice similar themes to a few other works out there. I have commissioned a couple by far better writers. This, however, is my creative take. Enjoy.

Milton part IV

 

Milton could not believe what had happened to him. Just a day ago he was working on a cure for the afflicted. Now here he was, ‘cured’ from any further shrinking but operated on to fashion him into some sort of of human penis. A living, breathing, expertly stiffened dildo for the monstrous CEO.

 

“Oh Milton, I just can’t wait to try you out. Gina and the rest of the girls in R&D have truly outdone themselves.” Ms. Evans exclaimed as she gripped poor little Milton and heaved herself off the stool.

 

Milton is practically hyperventilating as his body is squeezed in her meaty paw, bracing him against her quaking hip. He can feel her thick fingers rub and prod against him, paying particular attention to his crotch. He nearly loses his lunch as he’s whisked up to the behemoth’s face. 

 

“Aw shnookums, it’s okay to be scared. But there’s nothing to be afraid of sweetie. Mama Evans is gonna take good care of you,” she says as she opens her grip revealing his bare front. “Oh, it looks like little Mildo Jr is feeling kinda shy right now. Maybe I can get him to come out ‘n play, hmm?”

 

“NHeeeep!” Milton cried out as the mountainous older CEO brought his crotch up to her lips. 

 

“Ooh Mildy, don’t you have the cutest little thing! Let’s get it nice and hard,” she exclaimed as she opens her lips and presses her open mouth against his entire midsection.

 

Milton’s dick is bombarded by her powerful sucking. All while her giant tongue laps at it. The whole experience was disgusting for him. Her smile lines and the tickling sensation of her fine upper lip hairs against his belly. Her flaring nostrils blowing hot air down his legs. The slight sheen of sweat on her forehead rubbing against his face.

 

“Muah! There now you’re all nice and hard for me,” Ms. Evans said as she removed his slobbery form from her lips.

 

“MHOOooo,” cried out, thoroughly disgusted with his body’s reaction to her. 

 

“That’s right Mildo, I’m just as excited as you are to start your orientation,” Ms. Evans said as she lowered a terrified, wiggling Mildo.

 

Mildo’s gaze passed her sloppy stomach and enormous hips, until he was finally brought down to her alarmingly hairy, drooling cunt. 

 

“Ungh...Mildo, I’m don’t think I’ll need much foreplay. Still, a little foreplay never hurt. Here, why don’t we dip that cute little cock of yours. Give you a little taste of Ms. Evans first, hmm?” She said as she spread her thighs.

 

“Meeeeep!” Mildo cried as the monstrous woman maneuvered him towards her frothing gash. 

 

Tears rolled down his cheeks as his senses were bombarded by the touch, taste, and scent of the enormous lady’s messy cunt. The smell of her ‘excitement’ was so overwhelming it made him dizzy. There was so much unkempt hair, a thick unkempt bush that extended almost to her lower belly, all the way down to the base of her crack. There was so much overgrowth it actually covered her fat lips. Meanwhile, they were so thick you could still make out their form through all the hairy mess. And the wetness. Her cunt was drooling strands of her funky goo down her leg, some droplets adhering to the tips of her cunt hairs.

 

“There there my little Mildy. No need to fret. Let Mama Evans give your hard thingy a nice juicy dip, hmm?” Ms. Evans moaned as she situated him between her legs. She held him parallel to the ground, frontside facing up, just below her gash. 

 

“MooOOOmmmm,” he cried, unable to enunciate the word he wanted to say, no.

 

“MMmm, that’s right little one. I am like a mother to you now. Now let me take care of your little ding-a-ling so you we can both enjoy our first time together.”

 

Ms. Evans pressed his midsection between her lips with a moan. “Oooh yeah, you feel sOOoo good down there Mildy-poo.”

 

Mildo squirmed and whimpered as the horny ogress began to slide him back and forth, greasing his entire body between her hairy meat flaps. Her bushy cunt hairs tickled and scratched his skin and her hungry lips oozed out helpings of cum with each pass. Despite how thoroughly disgusted he was by this hairy, elephant-bottomed fat lady more than twice his age, his dick stood proud. In fact, just seconds into his cunt floss treatment, Mildo was ready to burst.

 

“My oh my, somebody seems to be enjoying himself,” Ms. Evans said as she brought the thoroughly greased Mildo up to her face and pinched his throbbing member.

 

“Mmeeepp,” he whined.

 

“I know, I know, sweetie. You’re just aching for release, aren’tcha? Well, Mama Evans is too, Mildy bear. In case it wasn’t already obvious, I’m just about burstin’ at the seams here! So, what’d ya say we take care of each other, hmm?”

 

And with that, MS. Evans briskly walked over to her bed. Her huge ass shook even more than usual from the added pep in her step. Ms. Evans wasted no time hopping onto her bed and crawling towards the headboard. She was simply delighted to finally unwrap her gift.

 

“Mmphphh!” Mildo stammered. 

 

Ms. Evans couldn’t help but tighten her grip as she moved on all fours. Ignoring his muffled yelps, the larger-than-life lady propped up a pillow and sat back with her knees up and legs spread. 

 

“Sorry about squeezing you like that, sweetie. I’m just so excited to finally be able to use you. Here, take a looksie at how wet you got me.”

 

Mildo was overcame with dread as his enormous captress lowered him between her fat thighs. Trapped in her fleshy grip, unable to so much as turn away, the dildo-fied homunculus stared at the harrowing sight before him. There was so much hair and cum. The thing looked hungry, its chubby lips quivering in anticipation of being fed. Like the mouth of a drooling beast, slobbering forth helping after helping of salivating gruel. They hadn’t even started yet and already a puddle was formed.

 

“Isn’t it funny?” 

 

“Meep”

 

“How you, the same inexperienced cutie-pie I found trembling at my feet, is about to get more pussy than any man alive. Now I know you still have some getting used to, what with all the changes I’ve made to you, but it’s for the best. I have so much love to give Mildy,” Ms. Evans exclaimed. 

 

Ms. Evans spread her lips and guided the whimpering Mildo towards her hairy monster. He wiggled and meeped, desperate to escape her meaty clutches. But It was all for nothing. With a husky moan, Ms. Evans dipped him into herself.

 

“UnNGh, you’re such a perfect fit,” She said as she eased his crying head into herself.

 

Mildo’s senses were beyond overwhelmed. Her nauseatingly strong womanly musk flooded his nostrils, and her thick hot goo filled his mouth and belly. Her bush abraded his skin while her inner walls chewed on his head. And just when he thought things couldn’t possibly get worse for him, Ms. Evans pushed him deeper.

 

“Oh Yeah Mildo, fill me up!” Ms. Evans huffed, shoving him in further and further, deeper and deeper, until he was embedded up to his ankles in her furry clam. Her vag squeezed and spasm Ed as if it had a mind of it’s own. Nothing ever felt so good. “Fuck yeah!” Ms. Evans couldn’t hold out any longer. With a tightened grip she began pumping him in and out of herself.

 

Ms. Evans fucked herself senseless with his puny body. In and out, over and over again, faster and faster with each plunge. Mildo couldn’t tell up from down as his entire form pistoned her flooded cunt at breakneck speed. Every so often Ms. Evans would slow down, dragging his from in and out of herself, twisting him as she moaned and squeezed before resuming the ferocious plunging. 

 

For Mildo it seemed as though there was no end in sight. His full-body fuck-fest continued on for a good twenty minutes. Mildo ached like never before. If it weren’t for his “enhancements,” there’s no doubt he’d be broken beyond repair.

 

“FUck Mildy, right there!” Ms. Evans moaned, gripping his ankles tightly and twisting him around in circles as she squeezed her twat muscles.

 

The ogress’s pincers felt as though they’d shatter his ankles as she plunged him in all the way and twisted him in circles for the umpteenth time. Milton let out a gurgled cry as she squeezed the last bit of breath from his lungs and flooded his mouth with her pungent cum. All he could do was wiggle.

 

“Oooh, trying to help little one?” Ms. Evans huffed, enjoying his small movements as she continued to twist and slosh him around. “That’s right, be a good little boy and wriggle for me. Make mama cum!” And with that she angled him to the side slightly and began jabbing him into herself so that his head impacted her g-spot.

 

Just seconds later, she was ramming faster than ever before. Droplets of cum splashing everywhere as she grunted and squeezed, working herself into an earth-shattering orgasm.

 

“UUuunnnghghh,” She cried as she plunged him all the way in and rode out the biggest orgasm of her life. Her cunt nearly squeezed the life out of him before it shot gallons of cum down his open tract. 

 

“Fuck that was good,” Ms. Evans exclaimed as she slowly withdrew her Mildo. “Mmmm,” she moaned, pumping him back in a few times for good measure. “Ungh, I could practically do with another one already Mildy!” She beamed, “But no, we both deserve a break.”

 

Finally, Ms. Evans removed a thoroughly abused Mildo from her messy cunt. Her hairy beast continued to ooze out gallons of pungent cum and let out an ugly wet sound upon giving up its favorite snack. “Ooh,” she moaned before she dropped him into the funky puddle below. 

 

“Meeehh” Mildo groaned, barely conscious and rolling around in the puddle of thick smelly goo between the ogresse’s legs. As happy as he was to finally be free from the drooling beast, his body felt broken. Her cunt put a literal beating on him. Not only that, but she had forced at least a gallon or so of cum down his throat. So much so that it was still leaking from his mouth. 

 

“You are such a precious little thing. I don’t think I’ve ever came so hard in my life,” Ms. Evans beamed. “Say, how are you holdi….oh my, you poor poor dear” she cooed as she picked him up and brought him up to her face.

 

“Oh Mildy, look at the mess I’ve made of you,” She said with pity in her eyes. He truly was a mess. Covered in fragrant cum from head to toe, his body littered with long curly pubes that had chaffed off. “There, there little one. Let me fix you up,” she added before grabbing a tissue and wiping him down, plucking off the last bit of stubborn pubes.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9212