Quarantine Days by Wimbledon
Summary:

A guy has special plans for himself and his sister’s feet during quarantine.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Feet, Footwear, Incest, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5428 Read: 29665 Published: April 27 2020 Updated: August 31 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Wimbledon

2. Chapter 2 by Wimbledon

3. Chapter 3 by Wimbledon

4. Chapter 4 by Wimbledon

Chapter 1 by Wimbledon
Author's Notes:

I plan to make the chapters long but straight to the point so hopefully this will suffice!

The outbreak had completely took over the world over the past few weeks, and everyone had been condemned to quarantine. It was crazy to think that something like this actually happening. The virus was a a standard thing there was not much we could do except social distance and stay at home. I had been out of work with the rest of my family for almost a month or so now. My sister Julia has come from college because of the school closures. My sister had like natural beauty, skinny body, nice tan skin, a sleek dark brown hair with a little bit of blonde. Her boobs were okay size like a perky B cup, and her butt was fit but small ish with shape. However her best feature, and my personal favorite, her beautiful feet. She was about size 7, long toes, the tops of her feet tanned, slightly small toenails like the ones with a nice perfect big toe but with a little shape. Her soles were slightly lighter in color from not being tanned as much but they were soft and smooth as she always kept her feet clean but rarely wore nail polish but they were naturally perfect.

Over the weeks we hung out as siblings do and there had also not been much to do at all. The days were long and boring with no plans. I sat in my room a lot, playing video games with my friends until dinner and eventually bed time. I napped most of the day as well to fill the time. I also always needed to stay awake at night. That’s when I had the best time.

See since I was young I had always had the ability to manipulate my size and the size of things I could hold or touch. Growing up and going through puberty I stumbled upon porn and had always secretly loved the feet videos people post. Instagram was always good for local girls or celebrities pictures that featured their feet. I had always been fond of my sister’s feet, they were perfect and always around me. My apologies I’ve gotten off track...

...My ability was perfect for me as I experimented altering my size so I could sneak around, explore, and of course; visit my sisters feet. At first I stuck to spending some days when everyone had been watching tv and downstairs. I would creep out of my room across the hallway reducing in as I crept. I’d walk under the door to Julia’s room, her clothes and shoes everywhere. I felt like a kid in the candy store! I’d normally bring an iPad loaded with movies, books, and music since anything I held shrank with me. Julia has been downstairs watching tv just hanging out so I had free reign in this jungle. I walked over to my favorite pair of shoes which were also her favorite. A pair of black moccasins. They were her favorite shoes, always wearing them barefoot as well.

I was big enough to just step into the shoe and decrease as I walked to the toe section where I had a bean bag already set up in her big toe print. She hadnt worn these in days and this had become my favorite hangout. The shoe smelled and intensified as my size decreased. Her feet obviously been sweaty the last time she wore these as they smelled of her foot. I could spend hours here enjoying myself, use my iPad. Eventually I fell asleep as usual, enjoying her sweaty smell had always been relaxing.

Several hours later I awoke to thumping throughout the ground so that usually tells me my sister is coming up to her room! Usually I did not panic as she never had to go out so her feet would not be joining me. As I had guess Jules walked over to her bed and turned on her laptop.

“Must be late.” I thought, looking out the entrance of the moccasin to my goddess like sister getting ready for bed. I sat quietly still enjoying her foot scent. I waited for her to fall asleep before leaving the shoe. I grew a little to climb out, I had been so small there’s no way she’d hear me. However I wasn’t done, now began my favorite part of the night. While I was small I considered her a goddess, she was beautiful and even the smell of her feet was intoxicating. Night time was the best as I could grow a little to climb up easier, shrinking back down as I make my way under the covers. I’m at the foot of the bed about to see what I came here for. Her massive perfect feet. The way I saw it, if I’m going to have my fun I may as well give back. I shrank quite small maybe about half inch, I began massaging every wrinkle in her sole. Climbing her massive foot moving up from the heel. When I made it to her toes I took a break, shrinking just enough to fit comfortably between her big and second toe. One of my favorite spots on her foot. I’d look up her body to admire her giant yet fit ass. My sister usually slept with just panties on, threaded between her cheeks nice and tight. I had planned to go her ass one night but for now I enjoy her feet.

After my break I get to work on cleaning in between her toes. Sometimes I’d shrink a broom with me to clean the crevices out but they had to be perfect. I then moved to her toenails, wiping them off while making them shine nicely. Another plan I had was shrinking a file with me to shape her toenails perfectly as she rarely cuts her toenails. Julia has fidgety feet so it was often that I’d be grabbing her toe to hang on for movement. She turned completely to her side knocking me from her toes. As I fell I grew to about an inch to save myself.

I chuckled as I stand in front of her massive soles admiring my work. I walked to her sole smelling the scent of her beautiful feet.

“I wish I could live here.” I thought. Just thinking of the possibility of living on such a perfect place. But then it hit me. I could. The next day I went for a walk around town looking for buildings for sale. I found a nice little house across town and initiated the first step in my plan. I walked over quickly to the home, placed a hand and prepared for it shrink. I tried to do it as quickly as possible.

I walked away quickly, house in hand, trying to make my way home in time for dinner. I motioned quickly up the stairs, entered my room and went to the corner to place the home under my desk. I’d have to come back after dinner before I could do anything.

About an hour went by and was I able to return to my room. I began to shrink as I walked toward the desk. Getting small enough to fit through the door of my new home. It had been a wreck since it was in my hand for the walk home. I began cleaning the whole place as best as possible, I grabbed a nail gun from the garage and began nailing furniture in place, I added candles to brighten up the inside in leu of power.

I returned to normal size to check the time..

“11:47pm...perfect.” I said smiling.

The house was dark and quiet, everyone fast asleep. I grabbed the house and put it in a backpack for easy carry and made my way across the hall, fixing my size as needed. I made it under the door to Julia’s room and quickly made my way to the bed and began climbing. Moving quietly and softly, I motions under the blankets to reveal her goddess like feet. I walked to her heal to begin climbing to her big toe. Making it to the top I was small enough to stand comfortably atop her big toe

Looking down I took a deep breath and began shrinking more and more. The top of her toe was expanding rapidly, after about a minute I looked up her body as I do to see her black thong tightly hugging her hips as always. I looked back down to see it, the charm that was the space under her big toe nail. It was as if the nail had become a dome becoming the atmosphere of its own planet. I admired it for a minute before jumping in.

I went a little way in so I was not too close to the opening. The under of her toenail was like a valley, being so small her pores were like structures and her skin was warm. The temperature was not bad but the smell had been my favorite part. It was potent but I had to accept that her foot smell was the literal atmosphere here. I found a suitable spot with a nice view, I grew the house slightly, I had put the house on a block of wood with fake grass for decoration. This party I felt bad about as I took 4 nails and grew them slightly bigger to nail the block into her foot so it couldn’t go anywhere. I was so small she wouldn’t feel anyways.

After, I shrunk to the appropriate size and entered my new home, completely tiny and insignificant under my goddess sisters right big toe nail. I continued on my iPad and relaxed in bed looking out the window to see the sunlight coming into Julia’s room. I figured I should begin my way out not even realizing I had been here all night. I made the bed and tucked the sheets when I heard a slight groan. The house began to feel shaky. I grabbed hold of the bed post finally getting what was happening.

Julia was waking up.

End Notes:

This is my first story here so please feedback Id love to hear it.

Chapter 2 by Wimbledon
Author's Notes:

This chapter will be fairly standard, there will absolutely be more to come but I don't want to burn through all my resources too quickly!

The ground shook with intensity as Julia slowly woke, groaning awake as the sun had hit her right in the eyes through her window. Stretching her legs the length of her bed with a long stretch and yawn, Julia looked around her room like normal and planned to begin her day. The sun was out with only a few clouds drifting through the sky, she grabbed her phone from the table next to her bed and scrolled through her notifications that may have popped up over night. She scrolled through her daily Instagram posts of her friends and followed pages, eventually moving Twitter and Facebook the same. Julia didn't want to get out of bed as there wasn't much to do with the quarantine ocurring everywhere.

"Another day of sitting inside doing nothing, hooray." She said preparing to sit up from her pillow. Julia stretched her arms to the air, lifted her blankets, and ready to get herself together and prepare for breakfast and TV. Julia walked around her room picking up her shoes, socks, underwear, bras, and little trash throughout the floor. Eventually making her way to her dresser to grab a change of clothes.

"I don't have to shower today, I can do it tomorrow, it's not like I've been doing anytrhing anyways." She says rummaging through her stuff to get ready for the day. She grabbed a white tank top, gray sweatpants bunching them at her waistline, she didn't feel like wearing socks despite her awful foot stench. She had taken showers sparingly since the days had been slow and uneventful, but she didn't think anyone in her house would notice or care for that matter. 

"Not like anyone is smelling my feet anytime soon." She chuckled to herself as she changed her clothes, discarding the old stuff to her bed. Unaware of the drama she had been causing for her new guest down under her right toenail.

*POV change*

The ground shook immensely as Julia woke up.

"Oh crap I guess I didn't realize how long all that work had actually taken me. It must be morning by now." I thought reaching a state of borderline panic. I could hear her morning yawns and groans as she woke up. The sound of her voice was god-like as it echoed through my new atmosphere. I walked to the bay window of my house to look towards the front of the toe in the chance that I'd be able to see what had been happening outside. I noticed the sheets moving around her foot, the "ground" that I had been on slightly waved, I assumed this must happen as she stretches.

"Interesting. Even at this small changes on her skin can actually occur even under here. What do I do now?" I said before feeling a massive amount of movement in one quick burst. I looked towards the opening of her toenail to see the sheets had been moved away so I assumed she had been getting up for the day. There wasn't much I could do right now when I thought about it so I ran over to my main chair in the living room and strapped in. I had fashioned a seatbelt across the seat of the chair, I figured incase her feet moved while she slept I should have something that could hold me in place while I read or watched things on my iPad.

I figured for now I should just get comfortable since I can't grow myself back at the moment, I can't risk her feeling something under toe nail or the possibility of being felt climb out from under it. That would be pretty awkward to explain if my giant sister saw her miniscule brother getting out from his new paradise, and climbing down her foot. I got comfortable, grabbed a blanket and iPad and prepared to spend the day under her toenail going with Julia throughout her day.

It was a weird feeling being under here with all the motion happening around me, but the seatbelt did a good job of holding me in place. I decided I could at least try and see what had been going on around me. Being this small, time on the larger scale moved much slower so I stepped out of my home and grew my size a little to make walking much faster. Getting bigger ever so slightly so as not to disturb her enough to check what she was feeling under her toe nail.

Walking to the edge I peaked out in awe at the absolute monolithic size of my sister. I couldn't see much on her foot because of the angle but looking up, she had been standing in front of her dresser; must be getting new clothes for the day. Her legs stretched to the sky up to her waist that had only been covered by a fresh thong, moving up to her titanic breasts swaying free since she walked around wihtout one most days. Her tired face with no make up had been concealed in spots by her hair, the rest draped down over her shoulders down to her breasts almost covering her continent sized nipples.

"I wonder if she'll put on socks, that would be interesting." I pondered as I continued to take in the absolute shocking size of my sister.

*POV change*

Julia finished changing her clothes and motioned her way towards to door and walking down to the living room. She made a small bowl of cereal to enjoy as she put her feet up on the coffee table in front of the tv. She looked at her feet and admired how well kept they were, as long as she could remember they had always looked clean and soft, rarely having to even fix her toenails. She assumed she just had the perfect foot, every inch all the way to the tip of the nail, absolutely perfect.

"I guess this is the plan for the day." She spoke getting comfortable on the couch completely unaware that her brother had the same idea in mind.

End Notes:

How will our hero spend his day? How will he escape? Will he even want to?

Chapter 3 by Wimbledon
Author's Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 2, more to come in future writing!

As Julia got comfortable on the couch I did just about the same. I assumed that she had her feet up on the coffee table as she usually did, but what I had not accounted for was the change in gravity and perspective. My tiny home and its surroundings were all completely vertical, even being as small as I was I could still feel the weight of gravity pushing my back further into the chair. Thankfully I had heavily nailed all the furnishings and decorations around the house long before it had been placed under her toenail. The way I saw it was I had to two options, grow slightly and attempt climbing out from under her nail onto her perfect toe, climb down her sole to my escape. The only problem with this plan is I didn't want to risk possibly being felt or seeing climbing, not that she would be paying much attention to her feet, but I couldn't take the chance. So I had to settle for my second option...

Wait for nightfall and spend the day under my titanic sisters right big toenail, enjoy the smell of her foot, watch a movie or two, and bide my time. Although I had forgotten about packing food and water so eventually I would have to figure something out soon, or else I'd have more problems other than being an absolute microbe on her foot. For now I put on a comedy, put my headphones in to drown out the thundering volume of the actual television, and got comfortable.

All things considered it wasn't all that bad. I was in a nice home (that I "borrowed") I had plenty of things to keep me preoccupied, and I got to enjoy the best place I had ever found without anyone ever knowing and without ever having to worry about being bothered (aside from slight fidgets from Julia's toes).

Towards the end of my movie the ground started to shake again which clearly indicated my sister was getting up for something. I felt the tilt of gravity return to normal and began to feel the motion of her step. Most people would think that its an erradic constant motion that would make someone sick to their stomach, but at this size it's more of a weightless glide similar to being on a rollercoaster dropping from its peak height on the first drop. I had no idea where she was going but it couldn't have been far, maybe to the bathroom, the kitchen for food or drink, or maybe to go take a nap in her room. I really hoped she had been going for the nap so I could make an early leave from home.

As quickly as it came the motion had stopped but the perspective was still normal, I heard a loud thud of what sounded like marble so that must have indicated she was going to the bathroom.

"Shit, not what I was hoping for." I said to myself slightly frustrated. I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to get up and try to get a drink or find anything to eat around the house. I figured I'd need a drink before food; I could last without food for a few hours. I stepped outside into the rough pale terrain that was the underside of her nail, looking up to see the large dome-like surface of the nail itself that had basically been my sky. It felt strange walking out of a home to see such a peculiar sight, but then again how many humans have been underneath their sisters toenail?

I walked a few meters off my property feeling the warm dry skin of her cuticle under my own feet. I noticed a small pool of what I can only assume to be sweat nearby. In reality this was probably a drop of water that a drop of water is made of. I walked over quickly fearing whenever she would be getting up, but time did move slower on the larger scale so I figured I could take my time and enjoy myself. I had already had been accustomed to licking and kissing Julia's feet when I gave her her nightly micro pedicures so sipping the sweat wasn't any harder than having some warm water go down my  throat. Slightly salty but not awful.

After my hyrdration had been sated I ran back over to my home and got ready for what was to come. Eventually she would been up and walking again in no time so strapped myself back to my chair and prepared for the gliding sensation that I would have to start getting used to if this was going to be my new hangout spot. I positioned the chair towards the window to see what I believed was the radiator positioned on the tiled wall in front of her feet and patiently waited for to get up.

End Notes:

Seems like our hero is getting comfortable enjoying his time at his sisters feet. Stay tuned for what happens next and remember to leave feedback!

Chapter 4 by Wimbledon
Author's Notes:

Sorry for such a long wait, I lost my login info but finally have it back so here we are! Enjoy

Sitting around all day, Julia had plopped herself on the couch, put on a decent movie, and began her day to day session of doing absolutely nothing. Her parents were essential workers so naturally they had gone to work for the day, and that would just leave her and her little brother. She assumed he was still sleeping so she didn’t really think to check on him yet. Julia had barely anything on since she’d known she was not going to be doing much, so she had on a gray oversized sweater, a black thong, and had left her feet bare noting to herself how clean and polished they had looked. She rarely took notice of her features until due to not being able to go out so much, but lately she had noticed that her feet always looked clean. She was a slightly fit, tan, brunette and always thought she was a low key dime. Several passed as her movie was coming to a close so naturally she had to get up to go to the bathroom after having sat for so long. Julia did a quick stretch flexing her tan smooth soles and toes in the process. She strolled over to the bathroom and without ceremony, slid the tight black thong out of her ass cheeks and off her smooth vagina down to her ankles. Naturally she sat down and opened her phone to scroll through social media for the next few minutes while she relieved herself.

*POV Change*

I sat here for what felt like half hour in my chair looking out my bay window only to make note of the cracks in the grout on the tile, the rust on the radiator, and the occasional flex of my sisters world sized toe. It was weird staring out from the point of view of her foot, I imagine this is what it would be like if I could actually turn into her foot. Instead of shrinking down to live here, be apart of my sister as her foot itself. Sitting out in the sun while I get tanned and sweaty only to constantly emanate the beautiful stench her feet offer while she occasionally stretches and flexes me, her sole going from smooth to wrinkled and back all day long only to experience a perspective change when she decided to walk around, or even put me, as her foot, into a shoe. Maybe her sneakers, or her flip flops, experiencing her toes move around the toe grip, feeling the sandal against me until she made her step followed by the sound of the sole smacking into me. Maybe she would go out again if the quarantine ended and she could slip me into her favorite pair of black peep toe heels, always making her feet look even more desirable strapping her foot in and making her look even more titanic with the 6 inch lift. Dancing the night away as she would continue to sweat and make me even smellier as her foot. If only.

While I had been thinking about this I didn’t notice she finished and began to move again. It looked as if she was going back for the couch but instead I notice the couch fly by as she motioned her way for the stairs only to move back into her room, and on the bed. At this point she had gotten under blanket. She mustve been getting ready for nap as I felt the gravity shift vertical with the tilt of her feet. I thought this would be a great opportunity to escape so I decided to wait it out until she had completely passed out.

A few minutes had passed, maybe about 20, so I decided to make my move. I maybe myself a little bigger to make climbing out of the house easier, but it wasn’t that hard since I had placed the front door towards the back so I could easily just climb down and out, but I had to be careful not to fall deeper under her toenail even if that woudnt be such a bad thing. Reaching the front door I expanded my size and got footing on my “front lawn.” I made my way to the top slowly increasing in size but not large enough to risk getting caught. I stood top her toe still microscopic enough that the space was still essentially a Grand Canyon-esq area. Looking up towards Julia I noticed her black thong tightly wrapped between her ass and the wedgy it had been giving her shaven vagina. I knew what I to do since it was as good a time as any, so I expanded and began climbing down, kissing her big toe nail as I made my leave. However, instead of climbing down the bed I made my way up between her legs ready to begin a new adventure.

After a few minutes of walking I had reached my destination. Her thong. I had a rough time deciding which side I wished to go to, but I decided to just climb my way up to her stomach and down into the front. The temperature was far hotter than her foot, the air smelled of her genital musk only arousing me more as the hormones went crazy around me. I was still small, maybe just slightly smaller than her clit so I decided to start there. I sat at the very top of her vagina admiring its shaven landscape. Not able to wait anymore I began slowly rubbing her clit to see what would happen. I heard a slight moan from up above and notice her vagina beginning to get wet from the motion. A few more moans had escaped her from up above so I decided to move down and expand just a little. I climbed to her hole, got a decent grip on the area around it, and went in feet first directly into Julia. Slowly I let her vagina eat me bottom to top, just as it had reached my chest I pushed myself out slightly, and dropped back. I was an autonomous dildo gradually fucking her while she slept, and moaned. Her breathing began to  pick up as did her moaning eventually I felt a shift in her weight as her body adjusted. I quickly pulled myself all the way out and dropped In between her ass and vagina as a goddess like hand came down into her panties ready to pound herself the rest of the way. I didn’t know if she was awake yet but I was too horny to care, so I made my way to her butt pushing her cheeks around for some room making my way to find her asshole. It was right in front of me as I did the same as before and climbed in, but instead of fucking her as a dildo I allowed her ass to swallow me up to neck, and began thrashing, humping, and squirming in her asshole as she worked herself from the front. Julia’s moans were near screaming as they grew louder and louder from the pleasure.

After a few minutes I felt her asshole tense and her hips buck to indicate she had orgasmed successfully. She slightly moaned in satisfaction and laid still continuing whatever dream she was having prior. I had been so tired from the motion and the heat that movement was not really an option for me right now. Her vagina had been so warm as was her asshole, I thought I could maybe nap here for a little while with her as I climbed out of her ass, a slight groan echoing from the heavens could be heard as I climbed out. I crawled back up to her vagina and nestled myself in the moist warm hole of my sister and dozed off comfortably with the only thought passing through my head.

“Wow I really just fucked my sister.”

*POV Change*

Julia having finished her business in the bathroom picked up her underwear and began to make her way back to her room. She was so bored that she had been overcome with the sensation to take a nap under a warm blanket for a few hours. Making her way to the stair, passing through the living room, and casually climbing the distance to her room, and onto her bed. She yanked the covers over her and got comfortable, quickly falling asleep after a few minutes. She had been having a weird dream. She could feel something, maybe a bug? Brush her feet and up her thighs, getting ever closer to her thong. She didn’t mind as it was probably going to be one of THOSE dreams. Feeling the same brush sensation go up her panties and near her smooth pussy. Almost without warning a wave of pleasure rushed over her as she felt her clit begin to react to whatever had climbed into her underwear. “This bug better know what its about to experience.” She thought as she felt the pleasure gradually increase with motion. She felt herself becoming so wet from this bug rubbing her clit, but as quickly as it came it stopped.

She felt the brushing sensation move down to her hole. “Oh god yes please.” She said as she hoped for the best situation possible, feeling absolutely horny and ready to feel a massive cock penetrate her womanhood. She got her wish as she felt her vagina get penetrated by this entity in her underwear still half conscious. Juilia felt the sensation of this dildo like bug moving in and out of her sopping wet pussy almost unable to control her moaning as it got faster, and deeper into her insides. After several minutes of getting fucked by whatever was in her underwear she felt the dildo  bug move out of her vagina, very unhappy with this she decided to finished the job herself as she motioned her hand down to her shaven wasteland. Working her clit and beginning to finger herself she felt a little sensation on her asshole, hoping for another round from the back. As she felt the bug enter her ass she immediately worked her muscles to quickly pull in her new favorite intruder as she strived for the best orgasm in her life. A wave of pleasure rushed over her as the it was dildo bug penetrating what felt like a solid 6 inches into her asshole. Quickly working  her front as she felt the bug thrash about in her backside she wasted no time in getting herself off to this whole situation. Julia shouted and gasped as she reached her climax, bucking her hips in time and dropping feelings the weightlessness of a full orgasm. She breathed heavy in satisfaction as she felt her dildo bug stop moving, assuming her ass had killed it she quickly got comfortable and returned to her slumber feeling the after glow her pleasure. All of a sudden she felt a slight motion from her asshole as the 6inch bug had pulled out and climbed around her underwear. Feeling the bug move around slowly to her front and nestle back into her vagina. “Ill fish it out later, it can stay for now” she thought unable to move from the sheer pleasure she had just experienced. “Whatever that was, it can come back anytime.”

End Notes:

Now that I can login again expect new stories and new updates

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9205