Forced To Smell by ExtremeFeetStory69
Summary: Your forced to smell your 15 year old friends feet.
You thought she was a nice girl incapable of even hurting a fly, turns out, she loves torturing you with the scent of her pungent feet.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Feet, Entrapment, Slave, Odor, Crush Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6030 Read: 32542 Published: April 14 2020 Updated: February 27 2024

1. Megan's Feet by ExtremeFeetStory69

2. Lick time! by ExtremeFeetStory69

3. A Stinky Day At School by ExtremeFeetStory69

4. From Her Perspective by ExtremeFeetStory69

5. Megan's Sister? by ExtremeFeetStory69

6. The real torture begins by ExtremeFeetStory69

Megan's Feet by ExtremeFeetStory69
Author's Notes:
Relaunching this and fixing the grammar errors.
You awake to find yourself in this blue room, the only problem is, this room is massive. You look around your surroundings to find that your only 2 inches big!

You were a normal guy with normal goals. You went to school everyday, treated everyone nice and didn't bother with school drama much. You felt like everyone liked you or at least, no one hated you. You didn't have a lot of friends, a handful of friends that you chatted with on a daily basis but not a lot.

What the hell? Where am I? You say to yourself

The last thing you remember is that you were at school when a strange person in a coat came up to you and shot you with something.

Suddenly the door opens and a huge giant girl walks in

Megan: Ahhh! What a long day of volleyball practice! I better lay down and get these shoes off!

You begin to freak out as she walks over to you and sits on her bed

HELP! HELP! MEGAN!

Megan was a classmate of yours, you could never ask for a nicer sweeter girl. She had long blonde hair and hazel eyes. She could never hurt a fly (so you thought)

You and her knew of each other, actually for a little you might of even had a small crush on her. You knew how quiet and shy she was, much like yourself, and she would spend more time talking with you as she wsan't extremely popular with girls.

*Megan removes her shoes*

Megan: Ahhh, much much better! Now my feet can breathe!
*her toes wiggle under her white damp socks*

HELP! You cry out

Megan: Huh?
*She looks down*

Megan: A toy!
*she picks you up*

Megan: Wait a minute, this isn't a toy, this is... no way

HELP ME! I SHRUNK I NEED HELP!

You felt relieved that she realized it was you, hopefully she can find some help.

Megan: Oh man, it's you, boy oh boy have my dreams come true!

What do you mean? You ask.

Megan: Look, I feel bad and all, but I have been wishing for a little slave. I need so much help with my feet that I'm gonna have to use you in ways you probably don't wanna be used...

Megan always seemed a little odd with you, you remember how many times she would mention her feet around you. Saying things like "My feet are sore, my feet are hot in these shoes, my feet need to be rubbed." But you only thought she was complaining and not actually being serious.

What's that supposed to mean? *you struggle against her tight grip*

Megan: I mean that your gonna be my little...

*She pauses for a second*

Megan: ...My little foot slave..

"Footslave? Like a slave for feet?" you question what she just said.

What? No no no no! Why? What? No! Help me!

Megan: I'm so so sorry, but I just cant, I want you to be my footslave, it's always been a dream of mine since I was 12!

What's a footslave? You ask

Megan: I'll show you. *her face grins*

WAIT WAIT NO!

*She puts her foot on her knee and begins to remove her sweaty sock*
Megan: You see all that toe jam? And that cheesy odor! Well I want you to help me with that.

An aroma of smelly cheesy feet hit you like a truck. Your eyes water a little as you stare at her smooth sole. She wiggles her toes a little and flexes them together causing her once smooth sole to have an ocean of wrinkles.

Wh-what do you mean?? you ask with hesitation

Megan: Well dummy, I want you to smell them! Eat the toe jam! And drink the sweat of course!

WHAT? NO!

You are shocked at what she said, to even think of smelling those feet up close make your whole body squirm with disgust.

*She starts lowering you to her foot*

You try to scream but it's too late, your face is now mere millimeters away from the underside of her toes. You smell under here is much worse as you try and hold your breath. The hot smell that is emitting off her foot has caused you to hold your breath longer than you actually believed was possible, until you finally couldn't hold it anymore and started heavily breathing in the foot stench, each breath stabbing your lungs like a thousand knives.

Megan: Now first I want you to take some sniffs, sniffing it should help you get used to it!

OH GOD. OH GOD. *You start dry heaving* IT STINKS! MEGAN PLEASE!

Megan: How ungrateful, I'm teaching you to get used to it. If I start making you eat it right away you might throw up!

*She starts rubbing your head in between her second and third toe*

Your face feels like it is being ripped apart, but you aren't focused on that. It seems like every time she drags your face between her toes it causes sweat to force itself in your mouth.

Megan: Start sniffing! Take at least 5 good deep breaths!

You began to sniff, each sniff causing you to almost pass out. However it seems like you can no longer pass out.

"This cant be happening, this cant be! It's too unreal! She's supposed to be my friend!" You think to yourself.

Megan: I'm not hearing any sniffs, so for that I want 5 more and I want you to describe the stench to me!

*You take a deep breath*

IT SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN CHEESE! PLEASE LET ME GO!

Megan: Nope, I want you to keep smelling, or else I'll put tape over your mouth!

*You take your second deep breath*

MEGAN! IT SMELLS!

Megan: That's not a good description, redo on the last sniff. she says with a sinister grin

Your about to cry, the smell of a sweaty stinky 15 year old foot is too much for you to handle at this point. You beg for death but as you look up at her you notice she is smiling and looks almost euphoric that you are suffering.

*You take 9 more fast sniffs*

OKAY I DID IT, EACH TIME IT SMELLED LIKE ROTTEN CHEESE AND VINEGAR!

Megan: Good. Now smell my stinky sole. She says while grinning

NO! YOU TELL ME WHY YOUR DOING THIS!

*She puts you up to her lips and whispers*

Megan: Because I like it, I like the idea of you suffering, I like the feel of wind going through my toes and into your nose, I like torturing you, I always have. Don't you remember?

You remember 5 years ago when both of you were ten and out on the playground, she had 4 kids hold you down during recess and she placed her shoes over your nose and held you there for the whole recess

Megan: Now sniff my sole!

*You begin to smell*

Megan: Good, very very good, now you're starting to understand, that I'll never let you leave, your here for one purpose and one purpose only... my pleasure.

*You start sniffing her foot some more*

Megan: Ahh that feels good, but you know what would feel better? Some nice licks, so start licking!
Lick time! by ExtremeFeetStory69
*Your tongue brushes up and down her sole*

You've been licking for what seemed like days, your tongue is almost dry a part from every time you lick her sweaty feet your tongue gets coated with sweat.

Megan: This is starting to really turn me on! I love the feeling of your little tongue licking my big stinky feet!

Turn her on? You question as you keep licking away. Each time you lick you are met with the same smell of cheese and the taste of vinegar, how is it that a 15 year old girl can have the most foul feet you've ever encountered?

*Two hours go by*

Megan: I think my soles had enough work. Now it's time for the heel, then I'll give you a break.

Oh thank god, A break! You think to yourself before she cuts you off

Megan: And by a break I mean in between my toes then of course the other foot! Which has been cooking up a real sweat since I haven't removed the sock yet!

*sbe smiles as she teases you*

I-I-I can't...

You start to breakdown and cry, you want death, you crave death actually. You couldn't imagine going through what you just did. As tears roll down your face you look up in hopes that she feels pity on you.

Megan: STOP CRYING AND START LICKING SLAVE!

Your balling your eyes out but your too scared to stop licking so you do as your told, you rather die you think. But who knows how'd she kill you if you stopped so you keep going.

*lick* *swallow* *lick* *swallow* over and over again. You start feeling like your losing your mind. Maybe this is just a bad dream?

Megan: Just think, after your done with my heel, you have my toes, then my sole on the other foot, then the heel, then the toes.

*after 4 hours you finally finish with both her feet*

Okay. Okay. I'm done, please grow me back! You beg her.

Megan: First off, I'm not done with you, second, your not growing back, even if I had the power too I wouldn't.

Your heart sinks into your stomach

"Is this it? Is this the rest of my life? Forced to worship every wrinkle of this girls foot? Will she ever let me go? Will I get used to it? Is this it?" You start losing your mind

Megan: Well it's getting late and tomorrow is Friday! So I'm going to sleep, so I have to find you a new home.

*she looks over at her closet full of shoes*

Megan: I?m going to give you an option.

*she grabs 4 different pairs*

You watch her grab shoes as you lay in a puddle of foot sweat on the ground. You can see her grabbing different pairs as she makes her way over to you, each step creating earthquakes beneath you.

Megan: My boots! These are extremely stinky and sweaty, they will keep you safe tho.

NO WAY! You scream. You are not spending a night in those death traps.

Megan: Okay, what about these?

*She pulls out her slightly dirty vans*

Megan: These are my favorite shoes! And can I tell you a secret?

*she leans in*

Megan: Sometimes I wear these... BAREFOOT!

NO! NO! You protest, why is she making you sleep in a smelly shoe? This won't give her pleasure at all! Is this a sort of thing to satisfy her sadistic needs?

Megan: Okay okay, jeez you're hard to please. What about these ones?

*she whips out her volleyball shoes*

Megan: Now of course you'll recognize these ones! I use these for gym all the time and for practice! These ones have a really pungent odor that I can't even stand.

Megan is enjoying watching you cower at every one of her shoes, the pure thought of you inhaling stinky shoes all night makes her shiver with excitement.

NO! CANT I LIVE SOMEWHERE BESIDES YOUR SHOES? You yell in question. Doesn't she have a shoebox or something you can live in instead?

*she pauses for a second*

Megan: Umm, no. What about these ones?

*Her last and final pair*

Megan: Crocs! They have holes in them tho so I?m gonna have to stuff them in my dirty clothes basket. These ones tho are worn down, you can even see my foot imprint in them!

Of course, she did not want this option to be chosen, she knew you'd find a way to escape so instead she decides to choose for you.

Megan: Fine I'll choose! I pick my vans! Because I'm wearing them tomorrow.

What's that supposed to mean? You think nothing of it.

Megan: That means you're going to be at school with me?

*You think for a second*

How tho? You only wear leggings and there's no pockets? You ask.

Megan: Heh.

What? Your mind races,

Megan: hehe

*Suddenly your brain makes the connection*

She's going to put me in there with her feet..all day? I will die in there. You start panicking.

Wh- No no no no no NOOOO! You scream.

Megan: Oh yeah, you are going to spend the day tomorrow with my big stinky feet!

Her body quivers at the thought of you under her toes as they sweat in her shoes. The thought of you crying and suffering under her big giant feet make her grab you with excitement.

*she picks you up and places you in her vans*

Megan: Enjoy your new home slave!

*she takes her dirty socks and plugs up the hole*
You try and cover your nose from the smell but it seems to be slipping into your nostrils anyway.

Megan: Have fun tomorrow at school!!!
*She turns the lights off*
A Stinky Day At School by ExtremeFeetStory69
Author's Notes:
Redoing the last chapters. Going to be a lot different.
*You awake inside the smelly prison you were entrapped in*

Megan: Good morning! How did you sleep little guy?

*You struggle to adjust to the bright light as she pulls the sock from the shoe*

Leave me alone... please..

Megan: Oh.. but don't you want to grow back?

*Your eyes spring up hearing this information*

Yes..Yes! I do!

Megan: Well, if that's so then I suppose I could find some help somewhere.

Please! Take me to the hospital!

Megan: I don't think the hospital can help you, in fact im not sure anyone can help you...

*She looks down on you with sorrow*

Megan: I actually think it would be best if I just crush you and put you out of your misery..

*Your heart sinks to your stomach*

What..No! What the fuck!

Megan: I'm sorry..

*She picks you out of the shoe*

LET ME GO!
*You strike her thumb*

*She puts you on the ground*

WAIT PLEASE!

*She raises her foot*
*You see a huge wall of sweaty flesh coming at you fast*
*She stomps you*

....

....

..wait..im..alive?

*Megan pulls her foot away from you to see you are still alive and in pain*

Megan: I guess I didn't stomp hard enough

*She goes to stomp you again*

NO WAI-
*She stomps you as hard as she can*

...

...im alive again?

*She pulls her foot off of you*

Megan: Woah, you're indestructible.

*You are still in pain*

Ow! Please help me now!

Megan: Well since you are impossible to stomp, maybe I won't have to kill you after all.

*She pauses and thinks*

Megan: Actually it might be worse for you because now I can do what I always wanted to do.

*She picks you up*

Hey..What are you doing?..

*She picks up a dirty sock*

Hey..Wait! What are you-

Megan: I am gonna put you in here and put my foot inside duh.

*She opens the end of the white sock and you stare down into the deep abyss of white*

Wait! Don't do this!

*Megan drops you in her sock*

*You tumble down to the toe section where it already reeks of her feet*

Megan: I hope you know you aren't going to just relax while you're in there, you are going to lick them clean while I sweat.

*Her foot appears in the opening*

Megan: Here I come!

*Her toes wiggle in anticipation*

*Your heart is pounding*

*Her toes wrestle with you as you try and fight them off, unfortunately her toes win and grasp you and pull you under them*

Megan: Mmm.. you feel good down there..

*You think about what she said*

What? How can she enjoy this?

*Her toes scrunch and hold you firm as she walks out to leave for school*

*One hour passes*


*Inside her sock is the worst possible experience, her foot started sweating and it feels like it's a thousand degrees inside*

HELP SOMEONE HELP!

*You scream hoping someone will hear you inside the shoe*

*Her toes clasp you and send sweat all over you*

*Her feet smell so bad. it's a mix of vinegar and cheese*

Megan: I know you don't like it down there but try and keep the squirming at a minimum.

*Two hours later*

*Your body is soaked in sweaty feet, you want to say you are used to it but it is simply not the case, you keep imagining what your life was like before to try and keep your sanity but you are losing it fast*

*Suddenly her toes start wiggling, she's probably bored and wants a reaction out of you*

*You start squirming relentlessly as you can no longer handle the pure hell you are in, the smell has gotten worse you have 4 more hours to go*

Megan: Hehe, that tickles.

*Class ends and she goes into the guest locker room where no one is at*

*She takes off her shoe*

Megan: Hello slave! Is it pretty stinky in there? *Laughs*

LET ME GO YOU FUCKING-
*You are cut off as she scrunches her toes on you*

Megan: Be nice. Or else I might just keep you in here for days.

*Her toes unclench you*

Please..Let me go..

*Megan takes off her sock and looks down at you*

Megan: You have 3 hours left.. also why are my feet still sweaty? Have you been slacking and not licking the sweat?

Give me a break..I can't do that and you know it.

*She looks angry at you*

Megan: You know.. I actually have something that might teach you a lesson.

Nothing can be worse than this.

Megan: oh really? because I have this.

*She shows a dial*

Oh wow, A dial.

Megan: Funny. Because this actually showed up on my doorstep the same day your little shrunken ass did, and it controls how high your senses are.

So?

Megan: So? Your smell is at a one, I could turn it to a 2 and my feet would smell twice as bad for you.

Wait..No Okay Ill lick.

Megan: No you had your chance, now I think you'll spend the rest of the day in my sock at a 2.

No.NO..PLEASE!

*She cranks the dial*
From Her Perspective by ExtremeFeetStory69
Author's Notes:
Always wanted to do a POV from the giantess perspective
"GET ON THE LINE" The coach yells

"Fuck her" One girl whispers under her breath to another girl

You stand on the line breathing heavily, counting down the minutes until you can go home and relax. You love volleyball but running a mile at practice everyday really makes you want to quit.

"Had enough ladies" The coach says, "I can always make you run more"

You go on to run up downs for the next ten minutes until finally practice is done.

"Thank god it's finally over with" says one of your teammates

You have little to no friends at school, everyone at school has their groups and cliques but you never seem to fit into any of them. It was partially do to you being quiet but also how you used to bully some other kids on the playground. You remember how you would push them over and hit them. But what you always kept in the back of your mind was how much you loved the feeling of dominating another person. You hope that other kids don't remember about how you would force them to smell your shoes and bare feet, you secretly know how great it felt and wish you could do it again but you are too worried with making friends. Suddenly you think to yourself, "I need to talk to her and become her friend".

Yeah..thank god, I hate volleyball.

You didn't though, but you thought it might have made you look cooler.

"Ew, don't talk to me"

Your heart sank to your stomach as you go into the locker room and sit down.

"Fuck them all" You think to yourself as you untie your shoes.

You release your sweaty foot from your shoe and wiggle your toes under the damp sock

"If I could, I'd make them all suffer beneath me" You think to yourself as you wiggle your toes.

"Ew, what is that smell..oh my god!" One of the girls is pointing at you now

"Her feet smell disgusting oh my god! Gross!" One girl says to another

You don't say anything and just put your shoes back on and walk to your car as everyone is laughing at you in the locker room.

On the way home you think of all the ways you could get them back, or at least release some of this pent up anger before you hurt one of your family members. That's when you remember you had a little doll at home that you used to beat up and take out your sadistic pleasures on.

On the porch is a single package with a dial inside, you aren't sure what it is but it came with a note that read "For you to do with as you please" You put the dial in your pocket and walk upstairs

*You walk into your room*

"Fuck, where is that doll, oh wait there's a toy here" You think to yourself.

Wait thats not a toy

Your heart starts to pound with excitement, you finally have what you've been hoping for. A real life person you can have all to yourself, someone to worship your every need.

You quickly begin to think how you can torture them, their pleas for help no longer can be heard over the pure excitement you have.

"Maybe I should see if they like my feet" You think as you pull off your sock and hold them under your toes. The pure rush of joy when you hear them screaming and begging you make your pussy throb a little with excitement. You can't believe that not only you have a personal toy to play with, you also have one that HATES feet. Something you've always wanted was a unwanting slave because what's the fun in having one that enjoys it.

You start teasing and tormenting them with your sweaty feet, loving every second of it. After you've had your fun you place them in your shoe and go lay down, all the excitement forces you to sleep.

In the morning the excitement was gone and for a brief moment you felt bad, you decided against your best judgement to squish them and put them out of their misery. You think to yourself that eventually without proper handling of a tiny slave that they will die one way or another, and you didn't feel like treating them nice. So you'd rather they die your way and not on accident.

*Stomp* *Stomp*

You lift your foot off to see they are still alive and aren't even scratched, this excites you even more. "A tiny that can't die by being squished?" quickly all the guilt has left you and now it's time to have fun.

Going to school sucks, but maybe if I always have this tiny under my feet it won't be so bad. You think to yourself how stinky and sweaty it will be for them. The thought of a tiny squirming under your toes and begging for fresh air makes the reality of it happening only stronger. You put them in your sock and make sure they get a full view of your wiggling toes as you put your foot inside.

Immediately they start fighting back, but to no avail. You grab them with your toes and feel them squirm. "God that feels good" You think as you approach the school bus.

Sitting in class became fun, every time you got bored you would scrunch your toes or flare them, causing a reaction from the tiny that could only be described as unpleasant for them. You could feel your foot sweating more and more, and the more it sweat the more it stunk.

The feeling of shallow air going between your toes and into their nose sent a chill of pleasure up your leg. You could feel every breath they took, each one being met with a slight twitch of their body. Possibly meaning they are in extreme hell? You notice as you spread your toes apart that the movements of the tiny inside your sock would increase, proving the idea you had that it smelled worse when you did that. You also feel from time to time little licks, maybe they are thirsty?
End Notes:
Not sure to keep this in or scrap it let me know!
Megan's Sister? by ExtremeFeetStory69
Author's Notes:
I love reworking on this, I hope my new writing abilities has made this story easier to read. I know that when I first made it I didn't really try too hard with it.
After 7 long hours under her foot, three of them being twice as worse as the last four. You finally make it back to her house where she dumps your sweat soaked body on the ground.

Megan: Well how was that? Not so bad?

You look up at her with pure hatred, you did nothing wrong but yet you are subjected to the most inhuman cruelest form of torture you could think of.

Yeah I mean, it really wasn't too bad I guess. You lied in hopes that she'd stop using you as a personal sock.

Megan: Well that's good, I am a bit tired so I will go ahead and turn your dial back to one.

*She clicks it back to one*

Your body shakes a little as now you feel only half as disgusting as before, which in all honesty is still bad.

Megan: I am gonna be nice to you and only put you in my sock while I sleep, luckily for you I don't sleep with socks so you wont have to worship my feet for a little.

She picks you up and puts you in her damp sock. Inside it smells just as bad as when her foot was in it. The walls of moist sweaty fabric make the humidity inside the sock 100% and every breath you take is filled with foul foot stench,

Megan: Goodnight slave, try and get some rest.

You wait a few minutes before trying to escape, you push your way through till you encounter that the end of the sock is closed off, seemingly with a rubber band? You push and push on the end until...pop!

You've escaped.

You look up at your giant captive, she is facing the other way with her eyes closed. You make a run for the door, your heart is beating at 1000 beats a second. You think at any moment she could catch you. You are mere feet from the door as you turn around and see she is still laying the opposite away. You reach the door and slide under the crack...you're free.

You did it! You start running down the hallway in excitement, you think of who you are going to go to for help when all the sudden.

*BOOM*

You are flattened by a giant foot. You are scared, "How did she catch me?" "Is she going to punish me?" You wait in fear as the giant foot slowly ascends off your body.

"What are you?" A giant voice says above you.

Your eyes adjust to the light and see that it wasn't Megan, this was her sister Shelby.

Shelby was two years older than Megan, at 17 years old Shelby can be described as only beautiful. Everyone at one point or another had a crush on her, and unlike Megan, Shelby was very popular. She played volleyball, soccer, softball, and track. She also wasn't as kind as Megan was, instead she always looked for way to use people. Out of money? She'd flirt with people so they'd give her what she wanted and then she'd ghost them. Needed a favor done? She'd always find some poor sap to do what she wanted, never giving anything in return.

Shelby: Are you that kid from my sister's class? Why are you so small?

Look, this is a lot to process, but I need your help. I need you to get me as far away from here as possible. Please!

Shelby: Okay! Im not sure why you are in my house but as long as you are far away from me I will help!

Thank god, you think to yourself. I am finally going to be done with this bad dream, and as soon as im big again im going to kill that bitch Megan.

Megan: Hey! What are you doing?!

Your body freezes as you hear Megan's voice call out to Shelby.

Shelby: I found this little guy on the floor by my bedroom. I think he's in your class.

Megan: Yes he is, I know him. Do you wanna know why he was by your room?

Shelby: I guess, I just want him gone.

Megan: He shrunk himself so he could creep on you. He also did it to me too.

Shelby: What!?

She looks down on you with disgust. You've never seen so much hatred in someone's face before.

Megan: Yeah! I caught him and I was punishing him for his actions until he escaped me.

Shelby: Good! Creeeps like that are disgusting! I am going to crush him!

She lifts her foot and smashes it onto you, twisting the ball of her foot on you and placing all her weight on top of it.

Megan: That won't work im afraid. He's indestructible.

Shelby lifts her foot off of you as you try and make out words.

She's lyi- the pain in your chest causes your words to be cut short.

Shelby: So what have you been doing?

Megan: He hates feet, always has. I've been teaching him a lesson by subjecting him in various torture methods involving my feet.

Shelby: Ew! Your feet are nasty.

Megan: Just like yours! I'll tell you what, I will let you borrow him to teach that pervert a lesson. Also don't listen to a single word he says, he's lying and will say anything to get out of this.

Shelby: Got it! I don't have sympathy for pervy creeps like this.

She picks you up and carries you into her room. Megan goes back into her room and shuts the door, smiling as she knows how much more sadistic her older sister can be.
The real torture begins by ExtremeFeetStory69
Author's Notes:
Shelby happens to be much more sadistic than Megan, perhaps thats where she got it from?
Wait this is big misunderstanding! You say to your giant captor

Shelby pays no attention to you as she sits down on the floor of her carpeted room. She places you down and begins to look at you in a puzzled way.

"So, you decided to be a little creep? To me of all people! Ha! Oh boy you are in for a treat" She says

You are about to speak as she slams her foot next to you. You stare in awe how large her giant foot is. Her long slender toes painted white seem to be about the same size as you. She lifts her toes in the air, exposing the underside of her foot. You stare into the opening under them, too scared to move. Suddenly, her giant hand lands behind you as one of her fingers touches your back and starts pushing you in the direction of her foot.

Wait! Wait! You say as you try and fight off her finger.

You push your feet out to try and slow down her finger but to no avail. Time slows as you see her toes get closer and closer, you try and fight but you know that there is no hope. You watch as you start slowly seeing more and more of the underside of her toes as you approach them unwillingly. As the closer you get, something strikes your nose. Possibly one of if not the worst smell you've ever smelled. You can't believe how bad her feet smell, it is a mix of old rotten cheese, the strongest vinegar smell, and week-old socks.

"How's it smell?" Shelby says giggling. "I bet you just love it"

Your eyes water from the smell as you are now completely under her foot as she pushes your whole body down with her toes, trapping you length ways under her foot. You look around and realize quickly that her foot has created an almost prison like cell for you, and you are completely trapped and cannot escape.

"You thought her feet were bad I bet, you've never experienced a smell like this have you?" Shelby says giggling again. "I bet it's so stinky, did you know that Megan got this idea from me? I used to torture her in this way too, except obviously she wasn't 1 inch tall. But hey, that means I can find more creative ways to punish you for being a creep!"

Shelby wasn't lying, as throughout her life she'd use her unusually smelly feet to torment her little sister. Growing up, Shelby knew how stinky her feet were, but instead of looking at them ashamed, she used them to her advantage. When their parents left the house for whatever reason, Shelby would tie Megan to the legs of a chair and would sit on the chair, trapping her poor sister underneath her. At first she'd just rest her feet on her face, but eventually she got bored of the lack of torment she was giving, so she started wearing shoes all day in anticipation of their parents leaving. She'd get her feet to be the sweatiest and stinkiest they could possibly be, and would make Megan smell them for hours on end, laughing at her desperate cries for help. To Megan, this was the definition of hell, but she did learned that she could do this exact thing to weaker people as experience the same amount of pleasure.

Please *Cough* Let me out! Oh god, please! You say not realizing the evil that was above you.

"No no, no leaving for you. You are my foot slave now." She scrunches her toes on you. "In face, I may just have to put you in my smelly sock and wear you for a bit."

Megan comes into the room holding the crank dial device. She shows it to Shelby and explains what it does. As she explains she sits down next to her and they talk about what they can do next to you.

"I think we both should give him a little punishment for trying to escape" Megan says

"Not a bad idea, I think we should move this dial back up to 2."

Shelby cranks the dial as you are under her foot, the sudden change in smell causes you to violently squirm as the smell has now doubled. Shelby clenches her toes to keep you still and then lifts her foot up in the air and drops you down to the floor.

"Are you ready to smell little guy?" You look up to see Megan moving her feet towards you. You turn to run but see two more giant feet coming from the other way.

PLEASE STOP! You scream in fear.

Both of their feet clash into you as you are trapped between two smelly soles.

"Smell them little guy" Shelby says as she presses you harder into Megan's foot.

Megan then reaches across to pick you up and place you between their toes. You try and wiggle your way out but slips and fall sideways. You look around and find that you are caught between ten toes, you try and stand but the combined sweat of their feet cause you to slip. The smell inside the toe cage is unbearable. You senses are overwhelmed with foot stink and every time you try and scream more sweat forces into your mouth.

"Ouu, he's in a good spot right now" Megan says to Shelby.

"He's probably freaking out right now" Shelby says to Megan.

Both of their feet start playing with you like you are a toy, as Shelby's toes grasp and scrunch you together and pull you from Megan's toes. Megan's toes will then grab you and pull you back under, each set of toes fighting over you like you are a piece of meat and they are hungry wolves. The exchange of one set of toes to another means you get to experience not one but both stinky feet at once.

"I have an idea Megan" Shelby says to her sister.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9175