The Shadow of Colossa by Reduce
Summary:

A young woman gets lost in the woods and end up in the otherworldly garden of a playful ebony giantess.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5087 Read: 18950 Published: April 02 2020 Updated: April 02 2020
Story Notes:

I saw a sexy black chick on the bus and kept fantasizing about her, which lead to this story. The character in the story is also influenced by Osa Lovely. Originally posted on Giantess City on August 14 2018.

------

1. Chapter 1 by Reduce

2. Chapter 2 by Reduce

3. Chapter 3 by Reduce

4. Chapter 4 by Reduce

Chapter 1 by Reduce

Ann was taking a shortcut through the forest on her way to town. She wasn’t supposed to, and in her long dress, she wasn’t equipped for it, but she was supposed to be there already, and she was going to be very careful, she reassured herself. She should have reached the road by now, she thought, but the further she went, the more lost she felt. She was getting thirsty too, but when she stopped to listen for a river, she was greeted by silence. Not even the tweeting of birds could be heard.

She didn’t panick, but turned around. She’d just have to follow her own footprints back. It was going to be difficult, and she would have to face the humiliation that came with having gotten lost in the woods, but it was her only option at this point. She didn’t get far before she couldn’t tell where she’d come from anymore. With a sinking feeling, she admitted to herself that she was completely and totally lost. She was supposed to be walking south, but the thick clouds in the sky covered the sun, so who knows what direction she’d wandered off in?

There was only one thing to do, she reasoned. She had to find shelter and try to survive until she could at least see the sky and navigate again. But first, she needed water. After stumbling around for a while, she heard the sweet music of running water coming from a rock between two large, thick trees at the bottom of a hill. She blushed when she realized that the trees looked like a pair of legs and that the rock had a large opening in the middle -- with water in it, no less! She felt even smaller than usual, as if she was standing before the crotch of a giant woman.

The hole in the rock was tight, but there was a larger cave inside. Her petite stature came in handy as she crawled through the hole. The cave turned out to be a tunnel, further reminding her of what a lesson in anatomy this failed trip had turned into. A thin stream of water ran down from what she might as well consider the cervix at this point. She wasn’t desperate enough to drink water from the ground yet, so she carefully made her way through the tunnel and up to the opening. To her surprise, she could see faint beams of sunlight coming through.

Curious, she carefully removed a few rocks, letting more water through. With the water came more sunlight, and the hole was soon large enough for Ann to get through. With her dress dirty and torn anyway, she figured wading through the water wouldn’t make much of a difference, and went exploring. By removing the rocks, she had flooded the tunnel she came through anyway.

She was still in a cave, but there was a large opening above her. There was not a single cloud in the sky, and the water was nice and warm from the strong sunlight. She drank some water and waited for her dress to dry a bit in the sun before climbing up a mound of dirt that reached all the way up to the opening. Her dress was covered in so much mud and dirt that it looked more brown than the light yellow colour it was supposed to have, but she reached the top. She was on a rock among many larger rocks, and she could see huge trees and plants around. This couldn’t be the same forest, could it?

A sudden gust of wind nearly knocked her over. It was unusual to have wind that strong on a sunny day like this, she thought, but quickly made her way down to a large, rocky road that seemed to go on for miles. She decided to follow it. Maybe she could find a town and get a bus back home?

She walked along the road for several hours before she finally saw something in the distance. It was a building of some kind, and it was huge. It took her another hour or two just to get close enough to realize the scale of the structure in front of her. Ann was curious now, and started running to find out more. She reached the thick wall first. It seemed to be made of concrete, but it was much rougher than she was used to. The planks she could see far above her looked as thick as she was tall.

She was about to walk around the corner when she noticed a huge spider web between two tree-sized flowers. The owner, a spider the size of a large dog, sat in the middle, watching her. Ann screamed. This was it. She panicked. She ran around the corner where she was greeted by an army of ants only slightly smaller than the spider. One column marching into a crack under the house and the other marching away from it, carrying food. She was on the verge of crying, but managed to stop herself. After all, the ants didn’t seem to mind her at all.

She had calmed down a little when the ground suddenly shook and a thunderous boom threatened to deafen her. She had never experienced an earthquake before, so she had no idea what to do. She didn’t get a chance to think about it either, because the sun was suddenly blocked by something the size of a large mountain. The sound of thunder was even louder this time, and the earthquake even stronger. Ann could barely keep her balance.

Suddenly, a loud voice seemed to come from the heavens. “EW! ANTS!” it boomed before something massive dropped from above like a bomb. Ann had covered her ears, which was lucky, because she might have lost her hearing otherwise. She did fall over, though, whether it was from the blast of the impact or the earthquake that followed. Ann closed her eyes and kept covering her ears. Sure enough, another blast followed. And another one. And another. It felt like it would never be over. But the earthquakes did finally stop.

Ann looked up again. She could finally make out the gargantuan figure. It was a dark-skinned giantess, towering over the huge ants as if they were regular-sized ones. The titanic woman had a prominent bosom and her butt was even more so. She did seem a bit on the larger side, but was by no means fat. The tight dress she was wearing made that quite evident. The giantess pulled up her dress and started removing her bright white panties. For seemingly the second time that day, Ann stared right at a gigantic woman’s naked crotch.

The tiny woman just stood there, staring up at her, but soon took to her legs and started running when the massive being crouched down and placed her sandal-covered feet further apart. “LET’S SEE YOU CROSS THIS!” the booming voice thundered again, before a golden waterfall escaped the gargantuan lips of her sex. One at a time, the sandals ascended into the sky before crashing down a bit further in front of her. The giantess was using her urine to keep the ants out!

Ann’s tiny legs couldn’t carry her fast enough. She was lucky not to get hit by either a sandal or the golden beam of destruction that was the black titaness’s pee. She was trapped, just like the ants that were trying to escape with their loot. Once she had made a temporary moat of urine, the mighty giantess aimed the beam directly into the hole, quickly flooding it. If she hadn’t emptied her bladder right then, a wave of warm urine would have washed over the tiny woman below her.

To Ann, this gigantic woman might as well be an ebony goddess blocking out the sun. Even though there was no way the massive giantess could hear her, Ann got on her knees and begged for mercy, just in case. “THAT’S MORE LIKE IT!” the grinning titaness boomed triumphantly as she stood up. Drops of pee dripped from her crotch like bombs into the ground before she pulled her panties back up, a wet spot barely visible to the tiny observer at her feet. “I’LL JUST COVER THIS HOLE REAL QUICK,” she sighed and kicked up some dirt to mix with the little lake of urine she had created. Her sandal-covered foot approached rapidly, kicking up dirt as it did. Ann saw the unaware, godlike being bend her knee and get ready for another kick. The giant toes with bright pink toenails were pointing directly at the poor little woman trapped between two of the newly created rivers of urine. There was nowhere to run.

Chapter 2 by Reduce

Ann closed her eyes and screamed as the massive sandal approached her. This was it, she thought. She would be flattened under the soles of this giantess, and nobody would ever know. But instead of hitting her, the enormous foot crashed into the ground further away. As Ann slowly opened her eyes, the vast crotch of the titaness filled her field of vision. The croutching giantess put her palms on her knees and spread her legs to make room for her massive breasts. Each one on its own looked like a mountain to Ann, and the tight dress left little to the imagination.

“HM… WHAT’S THIS?” the enormous woman mused, bringing the long, red fingernail of her  index finger up to her full, red lips, which turned into a smile. “A DOLL?” Her tree trunk-sized fingers with nails as long as Ann’s entire body descended from above like a cage, trapping the tiny woman inside before picking her up between the thumb and index finger. “LOOKS CUTE, BUT I JUST PEED ON IT, DIDN’T I? BETTER GET IT WASHED.”

Ann tried to prepare, but the feeling of sitting in a rocket bound for the moon was too overwhelming to prepare for. “N- no…” Ann squeaked in fear as the giant woman stood up, subjecting her to one hell of a ride. The heavy footsteps of the gargantuan woman were more pleasant from the relative safety of her hand, but the swinging made up for that. If she loosened her grip absent-mindedly, it would send Ann flying, and there was no hope of survival from such a height -- she was sure of that much.

The giantess took her to the bathroom and held her under the tap for a bit. Ann considered herself lucky the pressure didn’t cut her in two. As she was put down on the counter to dry, she lay completely still, so the giantess would keep thinking she was a doll. Maybe that way she could find a way to escape. She immediately regretted her position when her unwitting captress came back with a hairdryer. “THIS’LL BE MUCH FASTER!”

The hot wind would have blown her away if the giantess didn’t keep her legs in place with her finger. It didn’t take long before the roaring sound of the engine was replaced by a gigantic sigh, which also might have blown her away. “STILL DIRTY. MAYBE I NEED TO SCRUB IT OUT?” the giantess wondered out loud. “Nooo!” Ann screamed and started pushing on the massive thumb that approached from above. Her pathetic attempts didn’t achieve much in the way of moving the tree trunk-sized finger that threatened to flatten her, but it did get the giant woman’s attention, if not in the way she intended.

Although she couldn’t hear her, she was surprised that the doll moved, and decided not to scrub her dress, in case she destroyed the mechanism that made this possible. She picked the tiny toy up and dropped it in the vast palm of her hand to see if there was a way to remove only the dress. But Ann was done pretending. She immediately got on her knees and begged for mercy. “Please don’t hurt me! I’ll do anything you say! Please!”

“WOW! IS THAT AN ACTUAL TINY GIRL?” Her twinkling giant eyes widened as she brought Ann closer to her gigantic face. “HEY! THAT’S CUTE! LOOKS LIKE SHE’S PRAYING!” she giggled. “MAYBE SHE THINKS I’M LIKE A GODDESS OR SOMETHING.” She lowered her hand slowly and watched with a grin as Ann still lost her balance. “I COULD GET USED TO THIS!” she giggled.

She curled her thick fingers over the tiny woman in her palm and kept her in place with two fingertips as she entered the living room. She put her down on the table in front of the couch and sat down with another earthquake. “STAND UP, LITTLE ONE!” she said with a friendly smile. Ann obeyed, much to the giantess’s amusement. “SIT DOWN!” Ann sat down, and the giantess’s laughed loudly. When she calmed down again, she grinned, “STAND UP AND DANCE FOR ME!”

Ann blushed and tried her best. It was hard to dance in the commanding presence of this enormous ebony goddess. She might have found out that Ann was not literally a doll, but she still treated her as a toy. “YOU CALL THAT A DANCE? I’MMA SHOW YOU HOW TO DANCE!” the giantess laughed as she stood up. She wasn’t kidding -- she was a great dancer. The table shook every time she moved her feet, and Ann fell over every time her captress’s bountiful behind was thrust towards her, jiggling up and down, back and forth, threatening to flatten her like she had the ants earlier. The dancing titaness’s gigantic breasts were still visible through her tight dress, and they jiggled in unison with her booty.

When she finished, Ann didn’t dare do anything else but clap as loudly and visibly as she could, and then get on her knees and bow to the dancer towering above her. “I’LL HAVE TO TRAIN YOU LATER. YOU SEE, I’MMA KEEP YOU AROUND, LITTLE DOLL!” The grinning face descended upon the tiny woman with such speed that she thought she was about to be eaten. “MY NAME’S COLOSSA, BUT PEOPLE CALL ME COCO. YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, WILL REFER TO ME AS ‘MISTRESS’ OR ‘MISS COCO’ OR OTHER RESPECTFUL TITLES YOU CAN THINK OF. I’MMA HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU!”

Colossa picked up her new toy between her index finger and thumb and brought her up to her gigantic ear. “WHAT’S YOUR NAME, LITTLE DOLL?” The tiny woman managed to half shout “Ann” loud enough that she could be heard. “ANN? NAH, YOU’LL BE ANNIE FROM NOW ON. THAT’S A BETTER NAME FOR A DOLL. LET’S PRACTISE! WHAT’S YOUR NAME?” The tiny woman sighed and shouted, “Annie,” much to her mistress’s amusement.

“GOOD, BUT YOU FORGOT TO BE RESPECTFUL OF YOUR GODDESS. WHAT’S YOUR NAME?” the giantess was a bit more threatening this time, but seemed playful still. “My name is Annie… Mistress.” Coco grinned and took the tiny woman to her room. She got on her knees in front of a dollhouse. “I’VE GOT SOMEONE FOR YOU TO MEET! HER NAME IS LAUREN. SAY ‘HI LAUREN!’” Annie was placed in a room next to an actual doll twice her size. “Hi Lauren?” she tried. “AGAIN,” giggled the giantess. “Hi Lauren,” the obedient Annie repeated.

Coco picked her up and put her in another room in the dollhouse, next to another doll. “THIS IS GARY. SAY HI!” The giantess kept giggling at the absurdity of Ann’s situation. She had originally mistaken her for a doll, but now that she knew she wasn’t really a toy, treating her like one was so much fun. “Hi Gary,” Annie shouted.

“NOW, LET ME SHOW YOU WHY GARY AND LAUREN ARE MY FAVOURITE TOYS… I MEAN WERE, UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG!” Coco giggled with a playful grin as she put Annie on the oversized doll bed and grabbed the two real dolls. “PAY CLOSE ATTENTION, LITTLE ONE.” Coco giggled as she had Lauren pull Gary’s pants down, revealing a permanent plastic hard-on. It looked like a dildo to Annie, but twice as big as it should be. Coco then pulled up Lauren’s long dress. She wasn’t wearing any underwear, and between her legs was a large hole. “I see where this is going,” Annie whispered to herself.

Chapter 3 by Reduce

Colossa lowered the two dolls so they were standing on the dollhouse floor. She had Lauren’s hand touch Gary’s plastic erection while giggles came from above. This was so much more fun with a tiny girl to watch, she thought. She bent Lauren over and had her lick it too. Annie watched in a mix of awe, fear, and curiosity as the giantess played with her dolls. When the plastic penis entered the hole between Lauren’s legs and Coco’s moans started booming from above, the tiny woman couldn’t help but worry that her captress might use her instead of Lauren next time.

The giantess moved the dolls over to the bed, and Lauren’s plastic boobs threatened to whack Annie over the head as the humping intensified. Coco’s giggling boomed louder as the tiny woman backed up to avoid the giant dolls, and she made them take over the bed while doing it doggy style. Annie jumped off the bed and slowly made her way to the door, her eyes moving between the giantess and the dolls.

Colossa kept moaning and giggling. She seemed really into playing with dolls, which was strange to Annie. The door was closed, but probably not locked, she thought, but there was no way she’d escape the giant woman’s notice. She carefully backed into the door and then realized she’d have to pull it open.

Annie kept looking at Colossa until the door was open enough that she could slip through, but as she did, she was greeted by a wall. She tried pushing it, and found it somewhat soft, yet solid. She heard her captress’s godlike laugh like thunder from behind.

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING, LITTLE DOLL?” she grinned as we watched the tiny woman’s eyes run along the giantess’s arm, following it to the other side of the door. She finally realized that the wall was Colossa’s hand, before it moved so it could pick up the confused little doll and bring her up to the billboard-sized face of the ebony goddess.

Coco didn’t say anything. She just grinned as she let her toy dangle in front of her imposing face for a while. The expression on the tiny’s face made her look so cute and helpless. While the giant woman enjoyed the way she could control her dolls, the thought of controlling a real tiny person was exhilarating. Warm, giant breaths washed over the trembling tiny girl for what seemed like forever before she was finally put back next to the two actual dolls.

“PUT THEIR CLOTHES BACK ON,” Coco commanded with a smile. Annie complied immediately. It was hard to do, and her captress watched her struggle with booming giggling and laughter. She really was a slave to her giant mistress.

Once she was done, Coco picked her up between her thumb and index finger and brought her to her desk. She grinned as she stood tall above her, simply taking in the feeling of being huge. When she sat down, the whole desk shook, and Annie struggled to keep her balance. Coco relished it. She let her massive boobs rest on the desk, once again causing an earthquake in Annie’s little world.

“THEY’RE LIKE MOUNTAINS, AREN’T THEY?” Coco mused with a smile. Her erect nipples were visible through her tight dress. “I’M ABSOLUTELY ENORMOUS COMPARED TO YOU... EVEN WHEN I SPEAK SOFTLY LIKE THIS, MY VOICE MUST BE LIKE THUNDER TO YOUR TINY EARS.” Her smile widened. “YOU LOOK TERRIFIED, LITTLE ONE.”

Annie didn’t know what to do. She just kept staring up at the gargantuan woman and nodding vigorously whenever she said anything. She could tell Coco was enjoying herself, and she decided that getting on her bad side would be a terrible idea. If this godlike being got bored of her, there’s no telling what she might do, but something told Annie that letting her toy go was not an option she was interested in.

Colossa moved her index finger right next to the terrified little woman, lining her long, pink fingernail up behind her. “YOU’RE NO BIGGER THAN MY NAILS. THAT’S FUNNY,” she grinned. “TELL ME, DOLL, DO YOU LIKE MY GIANT NAILS?” The giantess let her nails hover over her little captive like a cat playing with a mouse. Annie nodded again, staring up at them in fear.

PPPPFFFFFRRRRTTTTTT!

“OOPS. I FARTED,” Colossa smiled. “THAT MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY LOUD TO YOU, HUH?” She waited for Annie to nod. “BUT YOU DON’T MIND YOUR GODDESS PASSING GAS, NOW, DO YOU?” she asked with an expectant grin. The tiny girl shook her head and raised her hands. “GOOD, ‘CAUSE THERE’S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!” the giantess laughed as another fart escaped her butt.

PPPPFFFFFRRRRTTTTT!

“MMH… FEELS GOOD. I CAN’T SMELL ANYTHING EITHER. CAN YOU?” Coco sniffed and raised her shoulders. Annie could smell something, but it thankfully wasn’t too pungent. She stroke a thinking pose and then nodded a bit. Colossa laughed. “I GUESS MY GIANT FARTS SMELL MORE TO YOU THAN THEY DO TO ME! WELL, YOU WON’T MIND EITHER WAY.”

Coco was really enjoying the fact that she was talking to a real person that she could still justify treating like a toy, and therefore didn’t have to observe any taboos around. “SO, WHEN I PISSED ALL OVER THOSE ANTS, WERE YOU SCARED?”

Annie nodded.

“I BET IT SMELLED, HUH?” Coco was visibly excited now, and started touching her nipples. Annie nodded. “EVEN SOMETHING AS SIMPLE TO ME AS TAKING A PISS IS LIKE A NATURAL DISASTER TO A LITTLE DOLL LIKE YOU,” the giantess moaned. “I CAN FLOOD YOUR LITTLE WORLD WHENEVER I WANT TO.”

The little woman could tell her captress was getting aroused by the power she had over her captive, but she had nowhere to run. Coco lifted her tits and let them fall down onto the desk again, knocking Annie over with the following earthquake. As soon as she got up again, a giant, ebony fist slammed into the desk, barely missing her, but knocking her over again.

“I JUST HAVE SO MUCH POWER OVER A TEENY, TINY THING LIKE YOU.”

Chapter 4 by Reduce

Colossa lifted her pair of mountain-sized tits again as Annie stood up, visibly shaken by the ebony goddess’s display of power. “AT LEAST TRY TO KEEP YOUR BALANCE THIS TIME, LITTLE ONE!” the giantess snickered before letting them drop. Annie tried, but didn’t stand a chance. The earthquake that resulted was way too strong for her.

The titanic woman laughed loudly. “I HAVE AN IDEA. YOU’RE GONNA DANCE FOR ME, AND I’MMA PUNISH YOU WHEN YOU DO IT WRONG!”

Who knows what such a gigantic being could do to punish her? Annie got on her knees to beg, but this just amused the giantess further. “YOU’RE MY TOY. THAT MEANS YOU DO WHAT I SAY!” Once again, she slammed her fist into the desk. “MAN, I LOVE BEING HUGE AND POWERFUL! NOW, DANCE FOR ME, LITTLE DOLL!”

Annie reluctantly looked up at her captress’s excited face in the sky. Coco sat back and crossed her arms under her massive boobs. Her grin widened as the tiny doll of a woman tried to remember how the giant woman had danced earlier, and made her own attempt at it.

“WRONG!” Coco laughed as she slammed her palm into the desk, ending Annie’s poor attempts at a dance. “PUNISHMENT TIME!”

The grinning giantess stood up and turned around, the ground shaking every time her gigantic feet hit the floor, her enormous ass bulging out like a landscape in its own right. She pulled up her tight dress, revealing that she’d already pulled down her panties. Colossa planted her menacing behind on the desk and bent forward while pulling her butt cheeks apart. “STRIKE ONE, YOU GET TO SMELL MY ASSHOLE!”

Annie slowly approached the giant orifice in front of her. Not that she needed to--she could smell it just fine from where she was--but she somehow doubted that the giantess would be happy until she actually touched it. The strong smell of ass intensified with each step, and Coco was watching her in the mirror, giggling as she drew closer.

“SMELLS GOOD, DOESN’T IT? TAKE A GOOD WHIFF OF THAT TITANIC ASS!” she teased her little victim. “SNIFF THAT ASS, LITTLE DOLL!”

The tiny women dared not disobey, and inhaled as obviously as possible, much to Colossa’s amusement. The tiny woman tried to cough away the stench as she turned away and fell on her knees. “DO IT AGAIN!” the giantess commanded. Annie coughed for a few more seconds before she managed to stand up with tears in her eyes and smell the huge, brown cave opening before her. This time, she didn’t even have the strength to turn around, but fell down crying.

“TOUCH IT,” Colossa moaned. “I WANNA FEEL YOUR TEENY, TINY HANDS ON MY GIANT ASSHOLE.” The giant woman slapped her right butt cheek and laughed, never taking her eyes off the tiny slave in the mirror.

Annie stumbled back on her feet and reached out her minuscule limb, hesitating to do what she was told. The dark skin of the giantess’s anus looked soft, and it kept moving in anticipation. “This could swallow me whole,” she whispered to herself as she slowly raised her hand and made contact with Colossa’s smelly butthole.

“MMMHHMMM! THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! KEEP TOUCHING IT, AND USE BOTH HANDS!”

The tiny woman wept before raising her other hand in an attempt to please this perverted goddess that had made her another sex toy. The gigantic moans of the giantess sent vibrations through the wooden desk.

“I’MMA GIVE YOU A CHOICE, LITTLE ONE,” Coco moaned. “OPTION ONE: KISS MY SMELLY ASSHOLE.” Annie froze in fear. She had feared something like this might happen. “OPTION TWO: I SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO AN ANT-SIZED TOY LIKE YOU WHEN YOU’RE HIT BY A GIANT FART POINT BLANK. YOU HAVE UNTIL I CAN’T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE TO DECIDE,” the chuckling titaness announced. “BUT BELIEVE ME, IT’S GONNA BE A BIG ONE!”

Annie considered begging again, but she’d learned that it never worked. Tears ran down her cheek as she pulled herself up to the giant woman’s twitching anus and put her lips to it. Booming laughter erupted from her captress. “GOOD GIRL.” The massive black woman pulled up her panties, turned around and sat down again. “NOW, KEEP DANCING!”

Annie stared up at the giantess’s horny grin in disbelief. She couldn’t be serious, surely? But the gargantuan grin went nowhere, so she did her best. “BETTER,” Coco giggled. “BUT STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH. STRIKE TWO, I PLAY DIRTY WITH YOU!”

Annie screamed as Coco’s gigantic finger nails descended around her. The giantes made her hand walk around as if the fingers were the legs of a spider. This was all just fun and games to her. Her fingers smelled of vaginal juices, Annie noticed. She had probably touched herself while making Annie kiss her asshole.

Colossa giggled, and her massive thumb slowly approached the ant-sized woman on the desk. “I COULD CRUSH YOU RIGHT NOW!” she moaned as Annie ran. More fingers came chasing her, and she kept running. It was exhausting, but the giant woman kept laughing and enjoying herself.

Eventually, she had enough, and lifted her hand. “THIS IS SO MUCH FUN, BUT I DID SAY I WAS GONNA PLAY DIRTY WITH YOU,” Colossa grinned as her face descended from above. She pursed her lips and let her saliva drip down on her unfortunate victim, who was trapped in the sticky liquid and struggled to get out. “EVEN MY SPIT IS A HAZARD IN YOUR LITTLE WORLD!” the giantess laughed.

Annie was soaked and sticky. She had no more tears, and it was hard to open her eyes. Then, she was hit again. She couldn’t make out the words, but she heard her captress’s booming voice again before she was able to struggle her way out of the hot, sticky mess she was in. Suddenly, she was caught between the giant woman’s thumb and index finger and carried off.

When she’d finally gotten the saliva out of her eyes, she realized she was being taken to the bathroom. “READY FOR SOME MORE DIRTY FUN?” Colossa giggled as she lowered her toy into the bathtub and placed her crotch right in front of her with tremendous force. Her vagina was swollen and wet, with a strong sex smell washing over the tiny woman. “I’M SO HORNY RIGHT NOW!” Coco moaned as she touched herself. “BEING THIS POWERFUL IS DRIVING ME MAD WITH LUST!”

The giant body shook with pleasure as she touched herself and let another fart escape her asshole, making the whole tub shake yet again. “SMELL MY FART, LITTLE DOLL! THIS IS AMAZING!”

There was nowhere to run. Annie couldn’t back up any further because of the slope of the tub. “TOUCH MY PUSSY NOW!” commanded Coco. “OR I’LL LEAN BACK AND LET MY ASSHOLE HAVE FUN WITH YOU INSTEAD!”

Annie walked up to the humongous pussy in front of her. The juices were making the tub slippery, and the smell was getting more intense. She had to grab hold of the huge labia to avoid losing her balance. “THAT TICKLES SO GOOD!” the ebony goddenn grinned as she fingered her clit and shook enough to make Annie lose her grip and fall over in the giant juice flow.

“YOU KNOW, I SHOULD PLAY WITH YOU MYSELF. YOU’RE A TOY, AFTER ALL!” Colossa decided and picked up the poor little woman. She placed her face against the giant clit and moaned as the tiny girl struggled to escape. “THIS IS THE STUFF!” Coco laughed and moved her toy up and down, back and forth while she leaned back and let another fart thunder from between her buttocks.

“THIS IS TOO MUCH! I’M GONNA CUM! IT USUALLY TAKES MUCH LONGER THAN THIS…” she moaned while another fart escaped her anus. “YOU REALLY ARE A SEX TOY, AREN’T YOU?” she giggled as her giant body shook with pleasure, increasingly violently.

Once she’d had her fun, the giantess made Annie wash herself and her clothes in a bottle cap. “I’M GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU,” she grinned as she picked up her clean little toy and placed her in the dollhouse. “YOU LIVE HERE NOW. BE GOOD, OTHERWISE I MIGHT PUT YOU IN A JAR INSTEAD. OR A CAGE,” she mused thoughtfully before turning off the light and going to sleep, leaving Annie on the bed between the two real dolls. Her new life as a doll was going to be a hard one.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9134