- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I saw a sexy black chick on the bus and kept fantasizing about her, which lead to this story. The character in the story is also influenced by Osa Lovely. Originally posted on Giantess City on August 14 2018.

------

Ann was taking a shortcut through the forest on her way to town. She wasn’t supposed to, and in her long dress, she wasn’t equipped for it, but she was supposed to be there already, and she was going to be very careful, she reassured herself. She should have reached the road by now, she thought, but the further she went, the more lost she felt. She was getting thirsty too, but when she stopped to listen for a river, she was greeted by silence. Not even the tweeting of birds could be heard.

She didn’t panick, but turned around. She’d just have to follow her own footprints back. It was going to be difficult, and she would have to face the humiliation that came with having gotten lost in the woods, but it was her only option at this point. She didn’t get far before she couldn’t tell where she’d come from anymore. With a sinking feeling, she admitted to herself that she was completely and totally lost. She was supposed to be walking south, but the thick clouds in the sky covered the sun, so who knows what direction she’d wandered off in?

There was only one thing to do, she reasoned. She had to find shelter and try to survive until she could at least see the sky and navigate again. But first, she needed water. After stumbling around for a while, she heard the sweet music of running water coming from a rock between two large, thick trees at the bottom of a hill. She blushed when she realized that the trees looked like a pair of legs and that the rock had a large opening in the middle -- with water in it, no less! She felt even smaller than usual, as if she was standing before the crotch of a giant woman.

The hole in the rock was tight, but there was a larger cave inside. Her petite stature came in handy as she crawled through the hole. The cave turned out to be a tunnel, further reminding her of what a lesson in anatomy this failed trip had turned into. A thin stream of water ran down from what she might as well consider the cervix at this point. She wasn’t desperate enough to drink water from the ground yet, so she carefully made her way through the tunnel and up to the opening. To her surprise, she could see faint beams of sunlight coming through.

Curious, she carefully removed a few rocks, letting more water through. With the water came more sunlight, and the hole was soon large enough for Ann to get through. With her dress dirty and torn anyway, she figured wading through the water wouldn’t make much of a difference, and went exploring. By removing the rocks, she had flooded the tunnel she came through anyway.

She was still in a cave, but there was a large opening above her. There was not a single cloud in the sky, and the water was nice and warm from the strong sunlight. She drank some water and waited for her dress to dry a bit in the sun before climbing up a mound of dirt that reached all the way up to the opening. Her dress was covered in so much mud and dirt that it looked more brown than the light yellow colour it was supposed to have, but she reached the top. She was on a rock among many larger rocks, and she could see huge trees and plants around. This couldn’t be the same forest, could it?

A sudden gust of wind nearly knocked her over. It was unusual to have wind that strong on a sunny day like this, she thought, but quickly made her way down to a large, rocky road that seemed to go on for miles. She decided to follow it. Maybe she could find a town and get a bus back home?

She walked along the road for several hours before she finally saw something in the distance. It was a building of some kind, and it was huge. It took her another hour or two just to get close enough to realize the scale of the structure in front of her. Ann was curious now, and started running to find out more. She reached the thick wall first. It seemed to be made of concrete, but it was much rougher than she was used to. The planks she could see far above her looked as thick as she was tall.

She was about to walk around the corner when she noticed a huge spider web between two tree-sized flowers. The owner, a spider the size of a large dog, sat in the middle, watching her. Ann screamed. This was it. She panicked. She ran around the corner where she was greeted by an army of ants only slightly smaller than the spider. One column marching into a crack under the house and the other marching away from it, carrying food. She was on the verge of crying, but managed to stop herself. After all, the ants didn’t seem to mind her at all.

She had calmed down a little when the ground suddenly shook and a thunderous boom threatened to deafen her. She had never experienced an earthquake before, so she had no idea what to do. She didn’t get a chance to think about it either, because the sun was suddenly blocked by something the size of a large mountain. The sound of thunder was even louder this time, and the earthquake even stronger. Ann could barely keep her balance.

Suddenly, a loud voice seemed to come from the heavens. “EW! ANTS!” it boomed before something massive dropped from above like a bomb. Ann had covered her ears, which was lucky, because she might have lost her hearing otherwise. She did fall over, though, whether it was from the blast of the impact or the earthquake that followed. Ann closed her eyes and kept covering her ears. Sure enough, another blast followed. And another one. And another. It felt like it would never be over. But the earthquakes did finally stop.

Ann looked up again. She could finally make out the gargantuan figure. It was a dark-skinned giantess, towering over the huge ants as if they were regular-sized ones. The titanic woman had a prominent bosom and her butt was even more so. She did seem a bit on the larger side, but was by no means fat. The tight dress she was wearing made that quite evident. The giantess pulled up her dress and started removing her bright white panties. For seemingly the second time that day, Ann stared right at a gigantic woman’s naked crotch.

The tiny woman just stood there, staring up at her, but soon took to her legs and started running when the massive being crouched down and placed her sandal-covered feet further apart. “LET’S SEE YOU CROSS THIS!” the booming voice thundered again, before a golden waterfall escaped the gargantuan lips of her sex. One at a time, the sandals ascended into the sky before crashing down a bit further in front of her. The giantess was using her urine to keep the ants out!

Ann’s tiny legs couldn’t carry her fast enough. She was lucky not to get hit by either a sandal or the golden beam of destruction that was the black titaness’s pee. She was trapped, just like the ants that were trying to escape with their loot. Once she had made a temporary moat of urine, the mighty giantess aimed the beam directly into the hole, quickly flooding it. If she hadn’t emptied her bladder right then, a wave of warm urine would have washed over the tiny woman below her.

To Ann, this gigantic woman might as well be an ebony goddess blocking out the sun. Even though there was no way the massive giantess could hear her, Ann got on her knees and begged for mercy, just in case. “THAT’S MORE LIKE IT!” the grinning titaness boomed triumphantly as she stood up. Drops of pee dripped from her crotch like bombs into the ground before she pulled her panties back up, a wet spot barely visible to the tiny observer at her feet. “I’LL JUST COVER THIS HOLE REAL QUICK,” she sighed and kicked up some dirt to mix with the little lake of urine she had created. Her sandal-covered foot approached rapidly, kicking up dirt as it did. Ann saw the unaware, godlike being bend her knee and get ready for another kick. The giant toes with bright pink toenails were pointing directly at the poor little woman trapped between two of the newly created rivers of urine. There was nowhere to run.