Cleo's Divinity by JustForTribute
Summary:

Chapter 31,32,33 are new, Returning readers start from "Robyn's Trap"

Twenty Year Old Cleo is sent from her people to generate worship energy from earth. The young prodigy has never had any desire to be a Goddess but it is something she finds a talent for as she embraces the power of human worship.

Follow Cleo as she forges a life for herself at the expense of humanity and gets off doing it.

Ultimate Power differences


If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute


Categories: Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: No Word count: 79518 Read: 131124 Published: March 31 2020 Updated: February 18 2021

1. Cleo's Divinity by JustForTribute

2. Cleo's Worship by JustForTribute

3. Cleo's Mission by JustForTribute

4. Cleo's Collection by JustForTribute

5. Cleo’s Turmoil by JustForTribute

6. Cleo's Oversight by JustForTribute

7. Cleo's Ultimatum by JustForTribute

8. Cleo's Crisis by JustForTribute

9. Cleo's Vacation by JustForTribute

10. Cleo's Girlfriend by JustForTribute

11. Cleo's Priestess by JustForTribute

12. Cleo's Visit by JustForTribute

13. Cleo's Frustration by JustForTribute

14. Cleo's Judgement by JustForTribute

15. Cleo’s Domination by JustForTribute

16. Cleo's Decree by JustForTribute

17. Cleo's Perspective by JustForTribute

18. Cleo’s Mercy by JustForTribute

19. Cleo’s Update by JustForTribute

20. Cleo’s Mother by JustForTribute

21. Robyn’s Divinity by JustForTribute

22. Robyn's Sister by JustForTribute

23. Robyn’s Rifle by JustForTribute

24. Robyn’s Teacher by JustForTribute

25. Cleo’s Authority by JustForTribute

26. Cleo's Angels by JustForTribute

27. Cleo's Lust by JustForTribute

28. Cleo's Jury by JustForTribute

29. Robyn's Lesson by JustForTribute

30. Cleo's Trial by JustForTribute

31. Robyn’s Trap by JustForTribute

32. Cleo's Place by JustForTribute

33. Lyssa's Bargain by JustForTribute

Cleo's Divinity by JustForTribute

Cleo’s Divinity

Cleo

Some would consider a divine destiny to be a blessing, something to look forward to. Cleo, on the other hand, resented her parents' plans for her, She just wanted to be a normal girl living a normal life with her friends. Cleo was an Olympian, a race of powerful beings that existed in their own realm, an existence that transcended the needs of mortal society. The only catch was that it was powered and maintained by mortal willpower. Olympians would have to send their brightest out across the material universe to inspire this mortal belief in them in order to maintain their realm. Cleo had spent her teenage years schooling her magic, Researching political structures and understanding the cultures of the planet she had been assigned.

Earth was a developed world with a lot of misconceptions of the universe and to make things worse, it had already been used by her people in its past. Although the stories she had been able to find led her to believe it was a misguided youth of her people who had elevated others to live with him. A rookie mistake she thought to herself as she read the various accounts of her ancestor. The task before her just seemed so vast, convincing a whole planet of mortals to view her and her people as gods based on a few magic tricks.

Cleo stood an average 5,7”, her long flowing brunette hair traced her figure down to her hips as she paced her room, her flowing white robes catching the air easily as she spun on her open-top sandals. She had styled herself in the classic look the people on Earth would expect to see, she could feel the breeze easily through the airy clothes and felt rather exposed to the elements. Time seemed to move slowly as she waited for her mother to escort her to the gate. “Just Breathe Cleo, Just Breathe, These Mortals have no magic, they will fall in line quickly and you can come home!” she spoke to herself as she nervously waited.

“Cleo! Don’t you just look divine in that….dress?” her mother said speculatively as she entered the room, her formal black and red attire contrasting the seemingly casual whites that Cleo was wearing. “It’s their culture mom, I just want to get them contributing quickly,” she said almost defiantly. Her mother put her hand around her daughter's shoulder and led her from the room, “There is no rush, Try to enjoy yourself, maybe you’ll want to stay...You’ve never met a mortal before so reserve your anxiety..” Cleo allowed herself to be led towards the Gate room, where she would be expected to leave her home, family and friends. “It’s just that they seem so..primitive...Didn’t you kill everyone on your planet when you married dad?” Her mother blushed before changing the subject, “Just clear your mind and focus on your goal, Making them understand you and by extension, Olympians, are Gods, and they should devote their mental efforts into worshipping us.”

 The Gate shimmered to life as Cleo looked across the small gathering to watch her go, “I’ll miss you all, Please come and visit once I am settled” she said pleadingly looking towards her friends from school, the other girls all nodding back in understanding. Only one in every generation were sent out to generate willpower from Mortals, This was normally a moment of elation, but Cleo’s pick was purely academic, she had simply done too well during her education to be ignored, even against her desires. “Okay, I can do this, think positive…” she spoke under her breath as she turned to face the Gate, stepping as gracefully as she could through the portal.

Brian Sutherland


“Hey Josh, wait up will you, this equipment is heavy!” the well-built man called up to his adventurous boss as they scaled the mountainside. “Don’t be a sissy Brian! We’re nearly at the peak!” Brian grumbled to himself about how easy the climb would be had he not been hauling all of the equipment himself but pushed on regardless. As Brian crested the top he nearly walked into Josh who had stopped, staring out across the vista. “Halfway around the world for a single Vlog! We’re finally here! The peak of Olympus!” Josh said excitedly as he turned to help Brian unpack his gear. “I still don't understand why a food steamer needs to fry eggs on the peak of Olympus,” the cameraman said incredulously for the fiftieth time since leaving LA. “It’s how the greats do it, my friend, You go to obscure places and cook local food, the internet loves it!” Brian looked at the regular box of eggs again before shrugging his concerns off, he was getting paid either way.

 Josh set up his camping stove and surrounded it with rocks to make it look like a crafted campfire from the right angle and began to fry up some samples in case he made any mistakes during the filming. The young presenter was a pretty face for the Camera but was at best a mediocre chef. Brian just shook his head as he set up the camera and audio gear, as he was arranging the framing he saw something strange in his viewfinder. A woman, standing behind Josh, just looking at him with curiosity. Looking past the camera he was surprised to see she was real, a long flowing white dress, the style of a toga just more well-tailored together. “Oh Josh, Look behind you…” was all he could say as his eyes traced the beautiful girls' curves down her body. “What now Bri…” his words trailed off as he turned his head and locked eyes with the gorgeous stranger.

“Well Hello, Beautiful!” Josh said as he stood up, towering over the smaller woman by a head at least, “What would an angel like you be doing in a place like this? Roleplay?” he said, his cheesy humour and flirting lines seeming to wash over the woman who was staring blankly, before slowly replying, “Do you view me as your God?” she said bluntly, her words seeming sincere. “Why don’t you slide out of that dress and I’m sure I’ll view you like that!” he said with a grin, Brian cringed at the line as he stepped up, “I’m sorry, forgive my perverted friend, we’ve been in the mountains for a few days now.” her head tilted towards Brian, her long brown hair catching the wind with her action, “Do you view me as your God?” she said again, Brain and Josh just glanced at each other before Brian shrugged and replied, “No, I view you like a girl who has lost a few screws, How did you get up here anyway? Did you get flown up?” He said walking to look behind her to confirm there was no one else. Josh reached out to put his hand on her shoulder, “Listen, sweetpea, Why don’t you cameo in my video, I can make you internet famous, beauty like you with a stud like me, think of the thumbnail!”

The girl looked confused as she turned around at the barren landscape, “Where are the rest of your people?” she exclaimed expectantly. Josh stepped up beside her, this time his hand snaking around her waist, “Everyone of note is back in LA, Right here it’s just me and you.” he said as he tugged her closer, “Brian take a walk” he called. Brian looked at the scene and his gut told him he should stay while his contract told him he should go, he decided to find a middle ground and go but not so far he wouldn't be able to return if anything sounded wrong. A few minutes passed as Brian circled back around to the peak, the woman stood alone as he stepped up behind her, “Where did Josh go?” he said nervously, only now noticing how close to the edge they had been standing. She spoke without turning, “He wanted me, Me, to submit to him.” her voice came through crisp and powerful despite the slowly rising mountain winds. As she turned Brian could swear the sky darkened as she glared at him, “He called me Little Woman,” she spat, “He tried to use his strength to subdue me.” The woman’s face was furious and Brian felt a sense of dread wash over him as he reached for a knife in his belt, “Listen, Lady, What did you do to josh!” He started to circle her, watching her carefully as he moved to get a view over the edge. The girl just watched him with cold eyes, “I took his power, Kneel before me, Tell me I am your god and then take me to this “LA” where the people of note are!”

As Brian looked over the edge, expecting to see his friend lying dead far below he finally let out the breath he had been holding, The fall wasn't that far and Josh was nowhere to be seen, if she had pushed him, he was likely making his way back around. He rounded on the girl, “Listen here young lady, I don’t know what you think you’re playing at but I’m not messing with you,” he said gesturing with his knife, “Sit down and shut up, When Josh gets back we’ll decide what to do with you!!” The girl's mouth fell open in shock as he spoke, Her hand raising to scold him, as his vision went blank, the last thing he heard was her voice, “Listen here, Mortal….”

Cleo


The man vanished as she retracted her hand, gazing down into her palm, the small, now nude form of the man unconscious in her light grip. “Just like the other one, mentally unable to comprehend my power…” she sighed to herself, feeling like a failure as they had both proven to be difficult, sliding him into her hip pouch with the first. Cleo took a moment to soak in the vista as she tapped into her powers to spread her awareness, “So, Humans respect Strength and Stature above all else it seems, Being smaller than them only added barriers, Something I shall correct once I find this “LA”...” she mused to herself as her mind created maps from her memories, her power drew tunnels through space for her to travel within and her hand idly poked at the Mortals in her pouch, an unfamiliar sensation of power creeping through her.

 As her personal Gate formed before her she sighed at the amateur effort, Gates were never her strength but it would do to take her to her destination. She raised her foot, visualised her destination and stepped through. The sounds bombarded her from all sides, the smells overwhelmed her delicate faculties as her foot slipped from beneath her and she crashed to her knees gagging for air. Her body reacted naturally as she felt her lungs cleansing themselves, her ears adjusting to the noise and her choking came under control. Pushing herself into a sitting position she felt the horrible crunch as she heard the scream. Cleo tried to compose herself as she looked around, This time the mortals were much smaller, coming up to her ankles, The air here had been dirty and her body was not prepared and it seems that she had trodden into a crowd of mortals, the bottom of her sandals revealing that she had slipped into the gore left from her initial step. “Okay, maybe a little too big…” she said as she surveyed the screaming masses from her seated position on the sidewalk, “Ewww, I sat in them too!” she exclaimed as she inspected her behind before standing. Cleo felt a mixture of emotions as she took stock, She had just killed people, unintentionally, but it had still happened. “Okay, So, That was an accident,” she said, addressing no-one in particular as they all fled in random patterns around her. “I did not come to kill you, Calm Down!” she announced, the final words being laced with her power, causing the small humans to freeze in place. “Okay, Much better, Now who can tell me where the people of note are?” she said, calming, squatting down to be able to hear. She slowly released her hold on them and the screaming resumed, then the running. “STOP!” she yelled again, another wave of her power trapping the population once more. “Now, This time, You will all slowly and silently walk towards me and answer my questions, Am I Understood?” she squinted down at the humans around her feet and once more slowly drew back her power. Within moments the screaming and panicked fleeing had resumed and Cleo groaned as she towered over them, hands on her hips in annoyance. “I really don’t want to hurt you, Just do as I say and we can get along!” she exclaimed her tone wavering as she extended her hand towards them and made a slow lifting motion, the crowds below raised into the air before her, unable to run the screams only grew louder, “Yes, yes, scream scream,” the towering brunette mumbled as she drew them all towards her at stomach height. “We’re going to be here until you all stop screaming and talk to me!” she declared, folding her arms under her breasts and glaring at the hovering crowd of humanity.

It took nearly ten minutes for them all to stop screaming, the crowd were scolding each other to stop when it became apparent Cleo wasn't going to interact at all until they had stopped. Eventually, silence settled and she spoke, “Right, My name is Cleo, I am your new Goddess, Don’t make this any harder for me than it needs to be, I don’t want to be here either, So just kiss foot and we’ll get along okay?” she said as casually as she could, hoping to sound reassuring but to them, it sounded more like she was referring to them as a school project. “Now, Can any of you point me to the People of Note?” Cleo's gaze swept the crowd, looking for any responses when a man in the middle started waving to her, she leaned in to hear him, “Hi Goddess, Can I serve you? Can you put me in your panties?” The crowd around him seemed to cringe back as she withdrew slightly, looking at the man, “Did you just proposition me?” she said incredulously, The man just waved his hand “I figured it was the only chance I’d have to serve you!” he said, as she tried to wrap her mind around the request, “You, All of You, Will be serving me from now on, You will always have the chance to serve me, I am your Goddess. “ She repeated as she looked down on the man who made the request. “Still...you couldn’t do any harm…” she thought as her body felt the warmth of power all this attention was giving her. “I shall grant this request, Let it be known that I am open to worship,” she said as her fingers plucked the man from the group and drew him towards herself, as she did so, shout erupted across the crowd, “Take me to”, “I want to worship you too”, “Me too please Goddess.” Cleo stopped, her eyes tracing through the now ample numbers of volunteers and questioned herself, Why would they all want this. Her mind played through the scenarios, they would be trapped, unable to see, her heat would overwhelm them and should she actually do anything with them they would certainly die. She could see no positive to the situation for her mortal worshippers. “Willing sacrifices?” she mused to them questioning, they all seemed to agree with her sentiment. Cleo shrugged, “Fine, then you shall all be given the chance to worship me.” she said almost dismissively as she waved her hand, the small volunteers vanishing as she felt them appear in her underwear. Immediately the power flooded her, they all began to squirm and fight, the instant regret they all felt as her moist heat almost choked them. “Mmmm...There is something about being a Goddess I never considered…” she mused aloud as her gaze returned to her horrified crowd, “Now, People of note?” she repeated as her cheeks flushed red. 

Cleo stepped through her new Gate into the centre of a large room, people were all seated in a semi-circle looking down towards her as she appeared. This time a respectable 12ft tall, “Is this the Senate Chamber?” she announced, looking around at the various attendees, all of which seemed well dressed and dumbstruck by her appearance. A few of them nodded as she swivelled, “Ah Good, You are the people of Note!” she said, unable to keep the joy from her voice, “You are not in LA, I am sorry it took me so long to find you, I am Cleo, Your new Goddess, feel free to kneel!” she announced, her mind racing as her new worshippers had been bringing her libido up. The room erupted into yelling as she finished, cries of defiance being the most prominent, Cleo's mind was elsewhere though as she slid herself onto the desks in the centre, “I’m sorry, I’ll get back to you!” she announced to the room as power seeped from her, the Senators all locked in place, their eyes trained on here unable to move. With the newfound silence, Cleo slid onto her back and let her hands explore her nethers, her right hand began to massage the small sacrifices around herself while her left plucked one free from his prison and slowly dragged him along her body, “Mmmmm you gave yourself to me?” she whispered, her teeth biting her lip as she spoke to the small man she had dragged up to her face. “Yes, Goddess…” he said, looking scared, it was the first man who had spoken up. “You’re mine?” she said again as her other hand slid a squirming mortal into herself and her breath caught, “Yes Goddess,” he reaffirmed, more conviction this time, Her eyes looked at him, “To do with however I please?” she said, seeking a third confirmation as her other fingers dragged another into herself, her powerful womanhood claiming the small lives. “Yes, Goddess.” her prisoner said once more as Cleo parted her lips, “Then let us try new things together…” she whispered, lowering him into her mouth, his clothes vanishing as he crossed the threshold. Holding the small man between her lips her free hand now went to work removing her underwear from under her skirt, grabbing another two small figures and working them into her bra against her nipples. “Dey Wontd Dis,” she said to the room full of trapped politicians as she worked her 12ft frame into orgasm before them, As she bucked back she swallowed the man in her mouth, felt her vaginal muscles clamp down hard on the unfortunate souls inside her and crashed back down in a long satisfied afterglow.

Cleo had recovered her underwear and disposed of the remains of her worshippers before she returned her attention back to the Senate. “Okay, sorry about that, I am new to this whole Goddess thing and honestly I am finding the power somewhat intoxicating,” she announced as she slowly withdrew her power from them. They just sat in stunned horror, no longer objecting as they had before. “Now I seem to have your attention, here are my demands…”


End Notes:

Reviews welcome, Guide the story :)

Cleo's Worship by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Inspired by my first review on this story.

Cleo’s Worship

Robyn Taylor

The sun beat down on Robyn as she climbed the inner thigh of the Titaness who had grabbed her, this was not how she had seen her day going when she got out of work this afternoon. Just twenty minutes ago she had been serving coffee to some jerkoff politicians and now she was compressed between thigh and vagina as she struggled to climb out of her predicament. As she crested onto the pubic region of the huge woman she was finally able to take in the scale of her capture. The expanse of pale skin, people like her spread across it scrambling for cover as huge fingers roamed the sky above, repositioning them at random. Robyn saw the huge hand start to move towards her as she freed herself from her climb, without thinking she dived towards a man that was grovelling on his knees nearby, as the huge fingers landed, they plucked the man from next to her and slowly slid him down between the titanic thighs. Robyn fell back in relief as the huge hand seemed to massage the poor man she had condemned into the large nether region.

“Okay…” Robyn said as she got to her feet and looked across the skin to where the huge breasts rose like hills in the distance, “Here we go, Me vs the Horny Girl…” almost giggling she took off in a run. She moved as quickly as she could, swerving towards the others who were spread across the huge stomach, some were just laying defeated, others appeared to have broken legs and were unable to move. Robyn caught sight of the huge hand returning from above, it seemed to be drawn to her movement as she slid towards the large naval, The woman curled up inside didn't see her coming as Robyn grabbed her and rolled. The blonde woman she had rolled with was sobbing and Robyn felt a tinge of guilt before whispering to her, “I’m sorry…” and then she was gone, huge fingers plucking her up and away into the sky. Wasting no time, Robyn leapt back onto her tormentor's stomach, found the next group of people on the horizon and sprinted.

There was a man trapped under the huge breast as she arrived, his leg pinned beneath, “You enjoying yourself?” she said sarcastically, about to run past, “Please! Rob! Help me!” At the sound of her name she stopped and turned, “Jeremy? She got you too?” she exclaimed in recognition. Approaching she took Jeremy’s hand and pushed one leg up onto the vertical surface of the huge breast for leverage as she fought to free her co-worker. “Yea, I was just getting off work like you when the huge bitch appeared and swiped us from the street, she was dragging me all over her breasts before trapping me here, it's sick Rob!” The red-haired barista grinned, “Sounds pretty hot to me, to be honest,” she declared as she sensed the shadow behind her. Her face scrunched as she hugged Jeremy, “This isn’t personal Jez,” she whispered in his ear before dropping down and sliding her leg just under the breast, enough to be felt but not stuck. “What are you doing Rob? We need to get away from this crazy cow!” Robyn laid down, ignoring her former friend, “I’m taking your place for a moment, Jez, I am sorry.” Then they came, and he was gone.

“It was him or you, Him or you…” she reassured herself as she freed herself and started jogging towards the cleavage, her plan still not fully formed in her mind as she spied the next person. Robyn made a hard right and scaled the well-formed breast, quickly advancing on the woman who was sucking on the nipple. “This is mine now,” she declared as she kicked the woman hard in the side. She immediately rolled in pain as Robyn kicked her again, this time she rolled from the breast and painfully bounced a short way down the huge chest. Wasting no time Robyn fell to her knees and began kissing the huge nipple as the huge hand swept over her, hunting the fallen woman. “Okay, now what…” she thought to herself as she sucked on the large nipple. The woman she had kicked was dragged across the sky above her, Robyn watched in horror as she was moved above the reclined face of the titan who was staring off into the sky. The woman was dropped and vanished, Robyn cringed as the huge jaw moved side for a moment before a swallowing sound could be heard. Loud crashing came from all around as the huge girl raised her head and gazed down across her own form, eyes finally fixing Robyn. She smacked her lips in satisfaction before speaking, “WHY DO YOU HUMANS FORCE ME TO MAKE EXAMPLES OF YOU, ALL I WANT IS YOUR WORSHIP.” Robyn stared into the huge beautiful face of the superior woman, “YOU WERE THE ONE I PUT BETWEEN MY LEGS!” the huge face grinned, “YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN SCURRYING OVER ME!” she added with a lilting giggle. “I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!” Robyn was terrified by the direct address, her body seizing up as the huge fingers embraced her.

Cleo


The day was warm as she laid across the park, the small work crews moving around her taking measurements. Cleo had just submitted her demands to the world's authorities and was now being measured for her accommodations. She had decided that when it came time for her to rest, she would want to be large enough to be imposing even in her sleep. So here she was, nearly 400ft tall with groups of mortal engineers trying to figure out how they were going to build her temples. The human “people of note” had been stubborn and it had taken more displays of power to bring them to her side. In the end, she had her demands met, at least in theory they had agreed to everything. They didn't like the idea of every city in the world having a temple to her, something to do with costs, It seemed like an abstract and baseless reason.

Cleo felt the small girl she had placed near her nethers escape and smiled to herself, these humans had spirit, spirit she would, unfortunately, need to break. She sighed as her fingers found the small creature and returned her to her place, gently sliding her deeper between her folds to hold her in place as she relaxed. As she positioned the woman another human scrambled across her stomach, Cleo held in a giggle as she retrieved the life from her naval, bringing the blonde girl up to her lips, “Mmm feisty” she whispered to her prey as she gently kissed the woman. As she teased the girl with her lips she felt another runner, this time tickling her underboob, She swallowed her toy, as fingers found the source of her distraction, the small man was the one she had been enjoying earlier, unsure how he got free she brought him to her lips speculatively. “You know, I’m developing a taste for your kind, How dark is that?” she said gently to her small prisoner as she slid him between her lips. Then she felt it, the figure under her breast breaking free and moving around her chest, ‘Interesting’ she thought as she felt the event unfold on her nipple, catching the girl that suddenly went sprawling down her chest. The small girl she brought to her lips was her original nipple slave. Cleo grinned as she chewed the girl, the salty juice making her smile as she sat up to see who was on her nipple. 

After addressing her previous sex toy she lifted her before her eye, “You’re a cutie, that's why I wanted you….Mmm,” she conceded as she lay back down, her other hand seeking the human trapped between her legs. The small redhead was soon hanging next to a sticky looking man Cleo had retrieved, “Eww, you swapped yourself out for that, Urgh, I don’t even…” the Goddess said dismissively as she flung the small male away across the city. “You have a lot to answer for little woman” she sneered as her deep brown eyes fixed the tiny redhead. “What's your name mortal?” Cleo demanded as her tongue snaked across her pink lips. “Robyn, Robyn Taylor, I’m a Barista, Please don’t eat me” the small girl whimpered as she was held over the huge girl's face. “Nice to meet you, Robyn, My name is Cleo, I am Goddess of this world, Do you worship me?”. The small redhead lowered her eyes, the Goddess could see the clever girl's mind working, “I do Goddess, I wish to serve you.” she said with reverence in her voice. Cleo smiled as her other hand dangled a small girl between Robyn and herself, “Then tell me, What should I do with this girl who dared leave my divine body and attempted to flee?” The flash of concern that passed over Robyn's face made the Goddess giggle as the small judge made her choice, “You crush her underfoot Goddess.” Cleo was struck by the harsh judgement by one of her kind, this little redhead was either very devious or just sadistic. Cleo grinned, “But what if I wanted to eat her, suck her down whole and let her die slowly inside of me?” she said, baiting her new amusement. Robyn looked past the squirming blonde girl before her and into her Goddesses eye directly, “She is not worthy of consumption Goddess, She does not deserve to become part of you.” Cleo felt the stir of passion in her nethers as the small human implied the worthiness of her food, the power and respect was becoming a serious turn on for her. “Oh Robyn, I like you…” Cleo put both women down on her breast and sat slightly so she could see.

Robyn Taylor


Robyn could feel her heart pounding, her blood threatening to burst from its veins as she was placed on the huge breast, She had survived but circumstances were changing second to second. The blonde woman near her had broken down into tears, clearly disorientated from being held upside down during their conversation. “NOW” her Goddess thundered from above them. Robyn turned to the looming face and fell to her knees in reverence. “SLAVE, INACT YOUR JUDGEMENT!” Robyn froze in confusion for a moment before slowly turning her head, the blonde next to her was now the size of a mouse, dwarfed by the Goddess' huge nipple. Robyn swallowed as she stood, aware of the divine gaze boring into her as she stepped towards the even smaller woman. The blonde made a cute yelp as Robyn lifted her shoe, “NO, FEEL IT!” the command thundered. Robyn stopped and went to one knee to remove her shoes as the blonde took off across the massive boob. A few moments later and a now barefoot Robyn had caught up with the small blonde on the edge of the large breast, she quickly grappled her with her toes and dragged her away from the edge. Then moving around so her Goddess had a clear view, she compressed her barefoot into the soft breast, The soft surface made it hard to crush the small woman, and Robyn only managed to break some bones and elicited incredible amounts of screaming with her first attempt. The Goddess burst out laughing at Robyns multiple stamps down onto the small girl. Eventually, Robyn felt the poor girl stop moving under her foot, what was meant to be a quick death turned into nearly a minute of torturous crushing. She felt sick as she fell to her knees, “Your will is done Goddess” she signed, expecting her turn to be next. “AWW, I’M GOING TO KEEP YOU!” was the last thing Robyn heard before her world went dark.


End Notes:

Many thanks, Reviews are welcome to inspire future chapters

Cleo's Mission by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Insipired by feedback

Cleo’s Mission

Cleo

The makeshift throne at the front of the UN building was horribly uncomfortable, Cleo’s modest twenty-foot frame felt compressed by the rickety steel frame, It was only her goddess robes that cushioned her skin. She endured the crude workmanship as an accepted tribute from her resentful followers. It would have been a simple matter for her to create one herself, ‘and it would have been plush and regal’ she daydreamed as she turned the pages slowly in her large tome. She had been on earth for a few days now and was starting to understand the value of presenting the correct attitude. The book she read was little more than a catalogue of cities and populations, The figures were incredibly boring, however, the nearly two hundred world leaders assembled before her were waiting for her to finish. Slowly and deliberately she turned another page. One of the delegates started to speak from the front row, “Excuse the…” his words were cut off as a purple lash of energy gripped his neck and pulled him from his seat.  Cleo lifted the book to hide her small smile as she watched the man slide towards her feet. Robyn stood beside her mistress’ sandals, dressed in a thigh-length purple dress, The energy whip extending from her arm as she effortlessly reeled the world representative towards herself. “You were not permitted to speak,” the 7ft woman scowled down at the older man. He tried to complain but the purple energy around his neck was choking him. Cleo lifted her foot, the long leather sandal nearly 3ft long. The man started to struggle as Robyn grinned, jerking her hand. Pulling the man onto his back and hauling him under the large sandal. The Goddess rested her weight on the man, he was sturdy enough to take it and she felt the power in her foot as his struggles intensified. The sound was ear-piercing as he screamed, the sounds of his bones cracking and breaking slowly as Cleo compressed his chest. Silence fell as the loud squelch echoed through the room. Cleo closed her book and looked to the assembly.

 “Messy business discipline,” she offered sweetly to the room. “When I arrived on earth I was naive, Thinking you would fall in line, Follow your betters, Accept your place.” she continued, standing, wiping her foot on the clean carpet near the mess she had made. “I learned quickly that humans are stubborn, defiant, stupid and tasty.”   Her gaze swept the room as her teeth bit down on her bottom lip, “Luckily for me, the last one helps quell the first three, Although I do not wish for this to remain the case.” The audience remained captive and silent as the large woman patrolled the small space at the front of the room, her small servant glaring at them all in challenge. “I am going to give you all a powerful tool, A tool that will help your species survive my presence in your world.” she chirped as she felt the mood lighten in the large room. Moving her hands together in a sweeping motion, Cleo summoned the transmission beacon, The crystal that would direct the worship energy back to her people.”This crystal is a worship stone,” she declared, naming it the first thing she could think of. The translucent red pulsing stone hovered before her, roughly 10ft tall and perfectly smooth. “While the stone is red, I am an angry Goddess.” she declared cheerfully. “You see this stone represents the worship I am receiving worldwide. It is your job, to turn this crystal blue as quickly as possible.” Cleo crouched by a door at the side of the room and quickly grabbed a security guard, as her fingers surrounded him he shrank to a more manageable size. “You can do this by building temples and encouraging praise,” she continued as she returned to the crystal, her prize in hand. “Or, I can charge it myself,” she smiled, taking in the reactions of the crowd, “You see humans' power of belief is all expelled in one burst when you expire.” The phrase hung in in the air as Cleo slapped her hand on the side of the crystal, the small security guard exploding on impact. The large glowing stone shimmered a light orange briefly before settling back to red. The room erupted in gasps of horror as the Goddess placed her hands on her hips and loomed over them. “As you can see there are two options, Build my temples, Worship me as your Goddess or I will pop each of you one by one for your succulent energy.” Cleo’s form shimmered and she vanished, the purple servant along with her.

Robyn Taylor

Robyn appeared in her apartment, Still dressed in the exquisite purple dress her Goddess had given her. Letting out a sigh she fell back into her cheap sofa, it had been a very long day. She was about to kick her feet up onto her coffee table when she noticed a small container resting in the centre of it, a small tag on top. She leant forward and lifted the small box flipping the tag over, “You did well today,” was all it said, the words brought a smile to Robyn's lips as she unconsciously let the purple energy shimmer along her arms. “Thank you, Goddess,” she said  aloud as she slid the lid back on the box. Three small women looked up at her in shock as Robyns red hair became their sky. “Oh you’re fucked…” she giggled as she discovered her gift. “Let's try this then,” she said as her fingers extended towards the box, thin purple tendrils of power leashing the inch tall women around the waist and hoisting them into the air before her face. “Oh shit this is cool,” she grinned as the three women started screaming. “Save your screams for when I’m actually hurting you, right now I'm just testing!” she scolded as she spread them out in the air before her. “One of you is being eaten, I have to know what the Goddess gets from that, One of you is destined to help me fulfil a kink I've not been able to shake since the Goddess first grabbed me, and the other is heading for pussyville for sure!” as she listed her plans the girls screams turned to begs, whimpers and cries. Robyn waved her fingers and moved the girls around trying to choose which one would fill which role, one of the girls was clearly very athletic, a stocky black haired girl, she mentally applied the sex toy note to her and lowered her to the sofa next to her. The Asian girl she had was on the larger side while the blonde seemed timid, “I've always enjoyed Japanese food…” she chuckled as she deposited the blonde back into the box and replaced the top. The Asian girl screamed as Robyn brought her into her physical fingers. “IM KOREAN YOU STUPID RACIST!” the small figure cried as Robyns slender fingers tightened, “Oh, I’ve never had Korean, I’m up for new things!” The large redhead fell back in her sofa laughing at her own joke as she forced the fighting girl between her lips. As she sucked on the girl both hands went under her purple skirt and quickly slid off the unnaturally comfortable underwear, “Oor Urn,” she spoke around her prisoner towards the athletic girl who had wasted no time in running to the other end of the small sofa. The dark-haired girl soon found to large feet either side of her as her escape was cut off, as she turned the long slender legs of the redhead vanished under the purple skirt where she could see the outline of her future. “Oorplai” the huge girl said, as the small woman stared up at her blankly. Robyn slid the Asian girl out of her mouth, “Foreplay, Kiss and Lick my inner thighs and vulva if you want to survive this!” she said matter of factly as she licked at the girl in her fingers, “Oh you taste salty,” she cooed before slipping her back into her mouth and laying back on her sofa.

Cleo

Sitting in the corner of Robyn’s apartment the young Goddess observed her new slave with interest. Her invisibility shimmering every time she giggled, the barrier catching the sounds from the air. This feisty girl had turned on her own people so incredibly quickly, Cleo admired the keen mind and survival instincts. They were similar in age from what the Goddess could determine, Robyn maybe had a few years on her, in another life they could have been friends. “Although maybe also in this one,” she thought before shaking the idea from her mind, “No, I cannot be friends with mortals, that's folly.”  Standing and walking carefully to the end of the sofa, Cleo had a giddy sense of voyeurism as she watched the small dark hair girl kissing her slaves' inner thighs, the looming womanhood slowly starting to glisten. She smirked as her mind fell into the gutter and she vanished.

Josephina Hillbank

Josie couldn't stop crying as she kissed the huge thighs, the smell of the large woman's sex permeating the air as she slowly worked close to the looming pussy, the heat coming from it slowly growing. As she turned to move to the other thigh, Josie stopped, A woman in a white robe stood just under the skirt hem staring up and moistening labia, “beautiful isn't it, the female form.” the newcomer spoke in a calm tone. Josie stared at her as she heard the call from above, “WHERE’S MY KISSING SPECK?” quickly she scurried past the strange woman and started kissing the other thigh, “Who are you?” she said between kisses. “I’m here to make sure that this beautiful thing is properly satisfied.” the girl in white said. The dark-haired girl glanced over her shoulder to where the strange figure was gesturing towards the huge pussy. “Well, you can start if you like” Josie added, thankful to not be alone in this unique hell. The woman was suddenly behind her, hand resting on her shoulder, “You misunderstand me...human...I’m going to bless you with extreme fortitude, You’re going to be able to survive Robyn’s sexual appetite..forever…” a rush of power suddenly flooded into Josie from behind and she fell forwards, impacting the thigh and sliding to the sofa. Josie awoke to a probing finger from above, rolling her around a confused titanic face staring down at her. “Oh you’re alive,” the huge Robyn announced smirking. “My little snack took care of the foreplay for you, I’m ready for you now.” Josie screamed as the huge fingers gripped her, the words of the strange woman playing her mind and somehow she knew, it was true, “NO PLEASE GODDESS NO, NOT LIKE…” her words cut off as she was consumed by pungent, warm darkness, the huge grasping fingers gliding her around the blackness.

Cleo

Sitting back in the corner she watched her new slave make the most of her new toy, She would soon realise her Goddesses input and Cleo hoped she appreciated the bonus gift. There was work to be done, nations to oppress and humanity to bring under her heel, literally. Robyn was the first of many slaves that would be deployed to keep her law above that of the humans. For the time being though, It was lunchtime, she had spotted a few tasty looking construction workers from the window of Robyns’ apartment and had decided she would have them in bread.



End Notes:

Reviews are welcome to guide the chapters!

Cleo's Collection by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Collection


Cleo

Over one hundred feet in the skies above Paris, The small platform floated with the thirty-foot Goddess sat on the edge, her servant Robyn matching her size sat next to her as their sandalled feet swung freely over the lip of their perch. “Why are you Mortals so slow at everything I command of you…” she complained as her eyes swept over the temple construction site. Robyn sighed beside her, “We humans have this horrible concept called red tape, it means that everyone needs to approve everything before anything happens...it slows down everything…” she spoke matter of factly before adding, “Although the Temple in New York would have been faster if you hadn’t sat on them during their lunch break”. Cleo giggled as she recalled the event, “I had an itch that required scratching…” she smiled as she fluttered her eyes to Robyn. “And fifty construction workers crying out in pain before they squelched to mulch, satisfied that itch?” she said jovially. Cleo returned her gaze to the men working below her, “It did, and inspired a whole other kind of itch.” she swung her legs playfully as if to pretend innocence. Robyn giggled this time, “That’s where the rest of the construction crew went, into your other ‘Itch’”.

 The Goddess waved her hands slightly and small blue sparkles dripped like snowflakes down over the construction site, “This should speed things along…” she mumbled as she watched them staring up towards her in awe. “Robyn, I’ve made them all no longer require rest, would you head down there and...persuade them...into non-stop labour until my temple is done,” Cleo whispered in a sultry tone to her servant, her implications obvious. Robyn smiled as she looked down, “That's a long drop for us Mortals…Even massive ones like me...Goddess” she remembered to add and the end. “Urgh, such frail forms...do you want wings or something?” Cleo joked as she gestured for her to jump. The redhead didn't miss a beat though as she snared her Mistresses joke, “Is that an option? Like Angel wings?” Cleo narrowed her eyes, “Suuuure…” she agreed, lifting one hand, “But if I do this, You’re no longer permitted panties,” Robyn stared into the eyes of her Goddess, not seeing the connection with the strange offer, “Sounds fair” she finally conceded as a flash of power struck her, sending her spiralling towards the ground.

Robyn

The ground approached way too quickly as she screamed, her body jerking as her shoulders felt like they were being ripped from her back. Then her feet swung rapidly under her just as she hit the ground. Three small construction workers exploded across the ground as her sandals smashed down, her fall slowed at the last second by the eruption of two huge wings. The gust of wind caused by their single huge pulse cleared the area for fifty feet in every direction as she panted, terrified. Her purple dress fluttering around her, Robyn stood up straight, the large white wings curling around her, she was awestruck as she touched her feathers, amazed at the new sensations and feelings. “HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried out, overwhelmed with joy as she started dancing around the construction site. “I’M A FUCKING ANGEL!” she cried out, looking around for the small humans who should have been appreciating her, “working, should be working…” she reminded herself. Her Goddess was still watching from above, Her new wings could be gone in a moment if she failed to do her part. “Right, All of you, Back to work!” she announced, folding her wings in behind her and feeling the weight vanish as they dissolved into mist. Speculatively she flexed her shoulders and they fluttered back out, “Just checking…” she mumbled as she started pacing around to find the workers she had displaced.

As Robyn placed the last few workers onto the higher points of the construction site she turned and loomed over the site managers, The small men were all staring straight up her dress as she stood with her hands on her hips glaring. “Thanks, Cleo…” she muttered remembering the panties deal as she glowered at the small perverts. “Your Goddess has Decreed that no man on this site needs sleep until the temple is done. She is the only authority you need, You will work until it is done, Do you understand?” she said with as much authority as she could while flashing them all her womanhood. When they did not respond she squat down, bringing her vagina within inches of the tiny bosses, “Did you understand me!” she said again, bringing herself close enough so they could feel her heat. The main man in the middle jumped back, “ Yes Of Course Angel, We’ll work around the clock and move up supply deliveries!” Robyn smiled as she allowed herself to push forward a little more, her exposed nethers knocking down the tiny figures tickling her. “Good, Anyone caught being lazy or leaving the site will be...snuffed out…” she added in a sultry tone as her finger slid between her thighs and traced her nethers over the prone bosses. “YOU’RE TURNING ME ON!” a voice called down from above as Robyn smiled glancing up. “Not these Goddess, They are required for the temple!” she called back as she stood, offering the small bosses one final condescending glance. “I’m always watching…” she said before her huge white wings spread out behind her and she grinned, “Okay, Let's try this…” she said mostly to herself before launching herself skyward.

Cleo

As Robyn flew back towards the platform Cleo smiled mischievously as she shrunk the girl as she flew, by the time she reached the platform she was no larger than a doll. As her pet Angel landed on the platform next to her a birdcage materialised around the smaller woman. The Goddess picked the cage up by a handle on the top and brought around in front of her grinning. “I always wanted a pet bird,” she said giggling as Robyns discomfort became visible. “Please Goddess, I hate small spaces, This isn't funny!” Suddenly Cleo felt a twang of guilt, followed by a small spike of concern before her rational mind caught up. The cage vanished and her fingers rapidly circled the small Robyn. She dragged the tiny woman's face to her mouth before baring her teeth and spitting her words, “LISTEN YOU LITTLE SPECK, I AM YOUR GODDESS, DON’T YOU EVER SPEAK BACK TO ME LIKE THAT!” As her words left her mouth Robyn’s size reduced further and further until she was barely visible between two of Cleo’s fingers.

Cleo sighed as she carefully locked Robyn away in a small gem set into a ring and slid it onto her toe. “I really like her, I just can't…” she mumbled to herself, “I can't be feeling things like that for mortals…” Stretch out her leg she admired the small red gemmed toe ring before tucking her foot underneath her to resume watching the construction. Her long brown hair winding through her fingers as she sat idly, thinking over the choices that had led her to this solitude. Her platform began drifting down towards the city, her mind elsewhere as she drifted above the population, her fingers subconsciously weaving a fine web of power, snaring people as she drifted, as her mind focused she looked down at the web of mortals dangling from her platform. “Hi there, sorry about that, I was daydreaming about my friends” she lamented dragging the forty or so trapped people up to float before her as she reclined back. “Do you think Gods and Mortals can be friends?” she mused to the captive audience. They all seemed to be nodding vigorously as she grouped them all before her. “And how would that work? God has to pretend not to be superior in every way?” she amended still shaping her little crowd as she looked for an answer, most of them shook their heads and she sighed. “Okay, Let's assume there is a girl I like…” she said to the assembled mortified humans who were hanging in midair before her. “..But that girl has maybe seventy years to live..tops..and runs the real risk of being a snack for my friends…” she continued twirling her hair between her lips, “Should I allow myself to get emotionally invested in such a thing..not a thing..woman…” the group of humans all nodded as she shook her head, “You’re all biased, If you nod once more, I’ll let you all fall to your deaths!” she said as her eyes narrowed, “Should I ask Robyn to go out with me?” she asked matter of factly. Most of the humans began shaking their head but one younger-looking girl in the middle was clearly nodding. Cleo sat forward, releasing her hold on the others as they fell from nearly 200ft where she had been drifting higher, they all screamed but Cleo had already forgotten them as she appraised the nodding girl. “Did you not hear me...bug…” she sneered, “I said, I would drop you if you nodded!” the girl recoiled from her harsh words but squeaked out a high pitched reply, “but it sounds like you love her!”

Robyn

The walls were compressing on her, the solid red chamber was too small for her to even stand as she whimpered and cried. A few hours ago her dream had come true, she had been granted wings and was serving the Goddess of her world. Then she had to open her big mouth and ruin everything. She curled up and cried as her body started to shake and shiver from the confined environment. At Least she hadn't been lying, her claustrophobia would cause her to have cold shakes and night terrors until she was able to escape, if she was able to escape, this could very easily be where she is forgotten. Robyn had already passed out, her muscles sore and her body damp with sweat before the ruby prison cracked open barely an hour after having been closed.

As her eyes opened, the blinding white light stung, her eyes sore with dried tears as vision slowly returned. “Where…” was the only word she could get out before she felt her sore body jerk. “Careful Careful,” a lilting familiar voice said to her, “I’ll heal you, I’m sorry, I never realised humans could have such reactions to things like this…” the voice continued as a pulse of cleansing energy swept through Robyn's muscles, the rinse of pleasure relaxing her as she smiled, opening her eyes properly. She was laying in a plush silk bed, her Goddess sat on the edge looking like a concerned young friend instead of an all-powerful deity. “What happened, have you forgiven me already goddess?” she said respectfully, feeling a stab of shame as Cleo's face fell into a guilty sulk. “You did nothing wrong, Robyn, I overreacted and I’m sorry,” she said sincerely as Robyn sat up in the bed. “No, You’re my Goddess, I had no right to speak to you as I did,” she explained as she averted her gaze downwards. Cleo reached for her hand, “What if...I wanted to be more than your Goddess?” she said as a short silence hung in the air. Robyn finally snorted, “More than my Goddess?” she said, trying to suppress the giggle. Cleo grimace a little before joining her in laughing, “I mean, I would like you to be my girlfriend!” immediately Robyn fell silent, the sudden action prompting Cleo to do the same and sit up straight. The redhead swung her legs out from the bed and moved up next to her Goddess. “So what you meant was, You wanted me to be more than your slave…” she said slowly. Cleo’s mouth twitched up as she glanced over to her, “Would you prefer to be my lover? Human?” she added tilting her head to the side. Robyn could hold it no longer as her mouth spread into a grin and she lunged towards Cleo, tackling her to bed.

Josephina Hillbank

Jose sat in her drawer, waiting for another round of abuse from her mistress when a small blonde girl materialised next to her, a terrified expression on her face as she backed up against the wall. “Whoa there, don’t be scared...of me...I've been alone for a while now” the blonde looked back towards her before swallowing, “I’m Cindy...I've been told I’ll be working with you…” Jose's face dropped, “that's unfortunate for you hun, what did you do to get stuck as Robyns sex toy?” The blonde looked back confused as the words slowly sunk in, “I...uh...hooked her up with the Goddess…”


End Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Turmoil by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! Also suggestions! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Turmoil

Cleo

Sitting alone in her large empty temple, staring at the large red crystal pulsing in the middle of the room, Cleo felt lonely. The first time in her life she had a girlfriend, someone she wanted to spend time with and the first request her girlfriend had made was to be allowed to leave.

Cleo pushed her feet up underneath her as she sat on the plush throne, the cold empty room a depressing backdrop as wallowed in her self pity. The small two-inch door opposite her throne cracked open and a small human head poked in, the Goddess couldn't bring herself to smile as her power lashed out, snaring the mouse-sized mortal from the ground and dragging him slowly towards her. “I was wondering if the door was locked….” she said slowly as the tiny figure floated towards her, “I know I said personal worship was optional but I am your Goddess for fuck sake, I expected worship!” the small man came to rest on the armrest of the huge throne, the Titaness' huge fingers drumming next to him. “Well? Worship me…” she exclaimed looking frustrated.

The man started to speak but Cleo was not in the mood, her finger came down on him immediately and replaced the attempts at words with gasps for air. “Bow and Kiss my fingers, Don’t speak!” she said angrily as her finger lifted and settled next to him. He looked injured but again Cleo couldn’t bring herself to care as she returned to her dark thoughts, now speaking openly into the air as if the man could offer insight. “I guess I get it, I swiped her from the street, took her from her life, forced her into sexual slavery, Turned her against her own people...I mean, I can understand how someone may find that inconvenient…” she lifted the finger the man was kissing and brought it back down on top him as she brought her lips down close to him, “But I'm a Goddess you know, I’m meant to be above mortal concerns…” she whispered as she pushed him down smothering him under her finger. Cleo sat up and unfolded her feet from under her, resting one on the armrest, even on its side her petite foot towered over the small human, “You’d better keep going…”

Cleo rest her chin in her palm as she stared longingly towards the small door, “She's been gone barely a day and I miss her so much..” she said as her lamentations resumed. “How long does it take to ‘See her family’ and ‘End it with her boyfriend’...Honestly, she should have just let me put my foot down on that whole neighbourhood.” Cloe complained spitefully as she accidentally kicked the small man from her throne, the kissing to her foot arch tickling her more than she expected. “Haha, that tickles, It was your fault,” she announced sardonically as she allowed a small smile to cross her lips directed at the broken mortal on the floor, bones broken from the fall. “Thanks for listening little dude, I know she’ll come back, she just needs a clean break from her mundane previous existence,” The Goddess said with a grin, her toe descending on the crying broken man, “She needs to move from your side of the toe, to mine…” she whispered as her big toe crunched down, snuffing the mortals' life as the Goddess smirked at the pleasant popping sensation.

Robyn


Her parents and sisters were overjoyed when she had returned home, Apparently, Jake had witnessed her capture at the park and assumed the obvious, Her appearances on the news as an evil henchman had offered only mild relief that their sibling was still alive. The ‘Goddess’ was developing a really dark reputation from what Robyn could establish. Her sisters were convinced she only here to murder everyone while her Parents thought the girl was a twisted lab experiment gone wrong. Listening to her family gush over her and verbally lash out at Cleo gave Robyn pause on sharing her news. “Listen, Mom, Dad...Sam...Janna..I...I have to go back...She’s only let me come back so I can say goodbye properly.” it wasn't entirely a lie, Cleo had looked devastated when she had requested permission to come home, besides, they would no doubt be seeing her on the news if Cleo’s most recent fantasy of titan beach sex was to become reality. Her mother broke into tears and fled the room, her dad following after apologising, assuring her they would be back. Sam was Robyn’s youngest sister at only fourteen she was getting red with anger that her sister had to go and Janna had to embrace her to calm her. Janna was the same age as Cleo if only she knew. Janna’s hands covered her younger sisters ears as she hugged her tight, “What does she make you do?” she said, hostile concern etched in her eyes. Robyn blushed and turned to look out of the window, “I’ll keep you safe from her, All of you, She’s really not as bad as you think..” Janna’s temper flared as she let go outburst go, “NOT BAD! SHE DEVOURS PEOPLE BY THE HANDFUL! SHE FUCKS PEOPLE IN THE STREET! SHE’S A MONSTER WITH NO SHAME!” Janna let Sam go as the younger girl started crying, Robyn turned back to her sister nodding, “Yes, She’s not Human Jan, She’s a literal god, how much respect do you give the ants in the garden…” The two girls locked eyes and glared at each other, “It’s not right Rob! We’re not ants mindlessly scurrying around!” Janna raged as paced the room, “To her you are Jan, To her, we are resources to be collected, Our planet is a farm and the farmer has come to harvest.” Janna stared in horror towards her sister, “How can you say such disgusting things! We are not cattle! We are people! Sentient! Living!” she continued but Robyn had stopped listening, she had unwittingly convinced herself with her own words as the truth of their situation. “When the time comes to choose between predator and prey, Janna, and I will get you the choice, remember what I said here today.” the redhead said in a sombre tone, “Tell the parents I’ll drop by again soon to arrange the relocation,” and with that, she left her family home, not looking back.

It only took her a few hours to locate her boyfriend, Jake was working in the Shake N Bake as always and as Robyn passed the window she paused, Her boyfriend was sharing a double shake with Clarice at their table! Her instinct was to burst in and confront them, she got as far as a hand on the door before she stopped. ‘No...I was only coming to dump him anyway…’ she thought to herself as she breathed out, calmed her nerves and slowly stepped inside. Jake jumped literally over the table to block her view of Clarice as he saw her enter, “Robbie! Hunny, I wasn’t expecting to see you...ever again.” Robyn just stood, slid one hand on her hip and tilted her head, the purple dress not feeling like enough coverage at the moment as his eyes molested her. “Listen, Jake, I…” she found herself cut off as Clarice stepped into her, “Listen, Robyn, Jake is with me now, so just step off, Okay girlfriend?” a deathly silence fell as the trio looked at one another. “Well...Girlfriend...I was just about to invite you and Jake over to my new digs in central, I owe Jake nearly 400 American for a deposit he loaned me.” she said with her best Clarice ‘valley girl’ impression. Jake took the chance to bring Clarice into a hug to keep her quiet as he nodded at Robyn, “Sounds good, We’ll drop by after my shift ends, text me the address?” he said, sounding excited. Robyn tried to hide her smile as she spun, the hem of her dress raising and flashing the room. “Gah, damn you, Cleo,” she muttered under her breath again as she stepped towards the door away from the gaping onlookers, “I’ll text you, bring Clarice, she's nice,” she called back to them as she left the building and quickly turned into the side alley. “Maybe my new girlfriend will let me wear panties again if I ask nicely,” she thought a massive smile on her lips as her long wings extended out behind her in the alley, a few moments later and she was airborne, feeling happier than she had ever been.

Cleo

“I still don’t understand this game..” the Giantess complained as she plucked the man in black robes from the squared board and crushed him between her fingers, the small man on the other side crying out in alarm, “You’re meant to direct them to move, not kill them!” he yelled as she glared down at him, “I told him to move and he refused!” she scolded her tiny human ‘Opponent’, He shook his head as he beckoned for another to job onto the board and take his place. “He was on my side, You’re playing the white side Goddess, You can only order them to move!”. Cleo fidgeted restlessly on her throne as she thought about the tiny man's words, “But, I am a Goddess? I can order whomever I choose!” she declared before pointing at another black-robed figure with a large hat, “Move forward two!” she commanded and the tiny figure obeyed without question, “See! It's easy” she said smiling. The man walked around the edge of the board with his arms flapping, “No no, that's not the game, You can only move white, And the bishops can only move in diagonal lines!” he yelled, “Did you not read the rules of the game!” he exclaimed pointing to the text-heavy card laying next to the huge chessboard. Cleo’s face grimaced as she read the ‘Victory Conditions’. “Says here that if I capture…” she let her finger roam around the board as she searched, “This man here…” she said speculatively as she kept reading, “I win?” she said with a chirp, her fingers quickly grabbing the small figure from the board, “There, That wasn't so hard now was it, Do you accept defeat small chess instructor?” her smile as sweet and innocent as she could manage, The small man fell to one knee, “Of Course Goddess, Congratulations on your victory,” he said sounding truly defeated.

 Cleo’s attention was drawn away the second she heard the wingbeats coming through the door, “ROBYN!” she yelped, tossing the small king over her shoulder and against the back wall of her dreary temple with a thud. The small angel circled her head once before flapping down and landing next to the chessboard. “Chess Cleo? Really?” the small woman said as she waved to the instructor, “I was bored, The world develops too slowly for my liking you know that, and this game is far too easy for a Goddess,” she exclaimed extending a finger out before her. Robyn sighed at the gesture but took the bait, launching herself into the air to land on her girlfriend's finger. Cleo’s lips kissed and engulfed her small girlfriend before nudging her off the perch and expanding her in size to match her own stature, with her massive wings extended, Robyn was far more imposing than Cleo’s comparatively petite frame, although both were now titans in the eyes of the assembled mortals. Robyn folded her wings away as she hugged Cleo. “I’m sorry I was gone so long, I had to fly around for a while to clear my head, make sure I’m doing the right thing…” she trailed off as the younger brunette embraced her, “I’m glad you came back at all, It turns out I have a serious thing for you.” They stood together in the temple embracing for a long moment before Robyn whispered in Cleo’s ear, “I have a couple of friends coming over later, I was thinking we could experiment with ass play, how does that sound?” The Goddess giggled, her inexperience showing through as she blushed, “There are going to be a lot of first times with you I think” she said in conspiratorial tones.

The two women separated as Robyn turned back to the chessboard, want to set up for another game? Looks like it's only missing one piece?  Cleo’s smile lit up the room as she pointed to the instructor, we can use him, I don't need him anymore. The tiny man screamed in protest as Robyns slender fingers plucked him from the table beside the board and placed him on the Black King space, firmly tapping his head in warning the fingers withdrew. The man’s gaze never left Cleo’s malevolent face, her finger gently pointed to a white pawn, “Two forward” she said clearly, her mischievous grin letting him know she knew the rules after all.

End Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! Also suggestions! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Oversight by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! Also suggestions! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Oversight

Robyn

Rolling over in the deep bedding, the former barista spat red hair from her mouth in frustration as she cracked her eyes open. The room was sparse, just the huge bed and a small table beside it. Pushing herself up onto her elbows she deflated a little realising Cleo had already left, the warm bedding still messy from where her divine girlfriend had snuck away. The small squeaking from the table drew her eye and Robyn’s smile returned as she remembered last night, Jake, Clarice, and the two other small women she hadn’t known the names of stood trapped under shot glasses, Jake and Clarice waving for her while the other two seemed resigned to their fate.

 Rolling onto her side, the large woman lifted the glass from above Jake, “Good morning lover, How was Cleo’s ass last night, You looked super cute!” she giggled as her fingers plucked up the two-inch man. Rolling onto her back she placed Jake on her right breast and looked down on him with a smug smile. “Cleo really hates you, I guess it’s how I feel about Clarice, unfounded jealousy, Your problem is that she can back it up with divine power…” Robyn mused has Jake gripped her nipple for support. “Ooh, I wouldn’t touch that unless you’re looking for round two…” she cooed as she felt his hands gripping her nipple tight. He immediately let go as she spoke which caused her to break out in giggles, the vibrations sending him tumbling down into her wide cleavage.

 Shortly after, Clarice found herself sliding down the valley to join Jake as Robyn found her phone under her pillow and grimaced at the power bar. “I need Cleo to have a socket installed and make my charger big...maybe she can just make me a new phone..” she wondered aloud as the tiny couple embraced on her chest. “Aww that's sweet…” she said gently in a babying voice. “Listen, I need to call my sister, I’m not really into the whole worship thing like Cleo, so you two wanna go at it while you have the chance, now’s your chance.” she sat up a bit more against her headboard, the pair of humans rolling awkwardly down onto her stomach as she pressed the call on her facetime app and made sure she didn't look naked in the camera.

 A few moments passed before Janna’s tired face appeared on her screen, “Robyn? It’s before eight, why are you awake…” she grumbled clearly still in bed herself.  “I’m just in a super good mood right now sis, I wanted to apologise for storming out yesterday, I felt bad not saying goodbye to mom.” she said sincerely as heard slow footfalls in the distance, ‘timing Cleo, really,’ she thought to herself. Janna sat up in her bed and brushed the sleep from her eyes, “Yea that was pretty extreme of you, I didn’t say anything about your relocation comment, I wanted to understand what you meant first…” she said as she woke up more. Robyn stared towards the large door as she replied,” Just going to move you somewhere safe you know, somewhere you’ll be protected from this changing world, The Goddess is dangerous you know Jan,” she said as clearly as she could dropping into almost a whisper. Janna was forcing herself out of bed as replied, showing a view of her half-naked boyfriend in the bed behind her, “Robbie, Listen to me, We’re not leaving our family home because a Murdering Psychopath Giant BITCH comes stomping on through thinking she's God.” Janna’s voice rose as she let her anger out once more, the sound of smashing ceramics cutting off Janna’s rant as Robyn's gaze flicked back to the door where Cleo stood, Coffee mug shards in her fingers as she glowered towards Robyn. Robyn’s blood ran cold as she moved her thumb towards the end call button, her finger wouldn't move, she was paralysed.

Cleo

The hot drink exploded in her hand as overheard the rant coming from her girlfriend's communicator device, Cloe’s power flexed in self-defence, a wave of angry power bursting from her feet and rippling across the surface of the world. Dropping the shards of the mug from her hand she straightened and tried to look dignified as she slowly stepped towards the bed, “Good Morning Robyn, I thought I would go out and get us Coffee from the shop you used to work at, It was certainly interesting to see the world as you used too for an hour…” she said, failing to mask the resentful venom in her words. Cleo stepped around and saw two sex toys mid-act frozen on Robyn's stomach and smiled a little, “So, Who you talking to hun?” she said innocently as she slid into bed next to her frozen lover. Robyn’s eyes were darting around and Cleo could clearly see the worry in them as she looked down at the communicator screen, a girl looking strangely like Robyn stood frozen holding another communicator with frozen fear in her eyes. Squinting Cleo traced her power through the screen, singling the girl out from the masses and releasing her head from the freeze. “She’s no god…” the girl said, finishing her sentence instinctively as her mind reeled from the physical paralysis. “Hi, We’ve never met, I’m Cleo, Who the fuck are you?” she chimed pleasantly as she rested her head on Robyn’s shoulder.

 Janna’s panic was obvious as she screamed, unable to move her body, the face of the young brunette girl appearing on her phone confusing her further. “Stop screaming, I asked you a question!” Cleo said again, unfreezing the pair on Robyn's stomach to watch them resume fucking. The fake Robyn finally started to calm, “I’m Janna, Robyn’s sister, what the fuck is going on!” she cried. Cleo sighed, “You know what darling, I’ll let you sort this out, I’ll check in on her later to make sure this. Never. Happens. Again.” she said the final words directly into Robyns’ ear as she stood and turned for the door, “I’m going to get more Coffee...and step on some pretty girls…” Cleo complained as she strode out, the magic vanishing as the Goddess passed through the door.

Robyn

 Robyn gasped as emotions flooded through her, the fear she had felt for her family and relief of Cleo’s choice hitting her all at once. Janna had broken down into tears, her phone looking up at her kneeling form from the floor. “Janna? Are you okay?” she said sympathetically, Her sister scrambled to pick the phone up, “Robbie, I was so scared, that was her wasn't it...the...you know who?” she said cutting her own words off. Robyn sighed in anguish as her other hand pushed Jake and Clarice down between her thighs, pinning them between her nether lips idly. “Yes, That’s Cleo, Your Goddess,” she emphasised, “and my girlfriend…” she added. “That was some scary shit Rob, I couldn't move any part of my body, wait, GIRLFRIEND!” she exclaimed, “But you’re not even a lesbian!” she continued as Robyn cut her off, “I’m Bi! And even if I wasn't before I would go gay for Cleo, that girl has a figure!” she added thinking back over the last few days. “Janna, I need you to straight up convert to the Church of Cleo, you, Sam, everyone, She’s the real deal..threats and all.” The two stared at each other over the phone for a long minute as Janna’s mind processed the madness that had been her morning, “I guess I can’t deny proof...Can I at least meet your new girlfriend before I fall to her feet in submission?” she said sardonically, “as long as you do fall to her feet, I can arrange that I guess…” Robyn conceded. It was this moment that Sam exploded into the room behind Janna, “JAN! Did you see that the whole world stopped for like 5 minutes! The water in the shower just hovered over my head! It was CRAZY!” she called out as she jumped on the bed, not realising Jan’s boyfriend was still asleep. Janna looked sternly at Robyn, “How many people got frozen?” she asked, concerned, “Knowing Cleo..could have easily been everyone...as I said, She’s the real deal, maybe avoid calling her a bitch in future?” Robyn smiled as her sister turned a little white, while her other hand was sliding Clarice along her lower regions stimulating herself. “I’ll come to visit soon Jan, I have something pressing to take care of, Talk to you another time!” She chirped as her sister nodded and the call ended. Robyn sank back down into her bed as she retrieved the two nameless girls and placed them into her mouth for lubrication.

Cleo

The tight business suit didn't suit her, she much prefers the loose-fitting robe and open sandal. She was once again standing in line at the parkside coffee shop, watching the population going about their daily life unaware of their proximity to their Goddess. As she placed her order the barista smiled and thanked her for the return business so soon, glad she liked the coffee. Cleo was about to reply that she smashed it while freezing the world but stopped herself as she overheard the word ‘bitch’ again coming from the corner of the shop. “That's fine...Claire... Just make it as you did before,” she offered politely as she turned to look at the gaggle of three women in the corner table. “I’m not praying to some young bitch who thinks she's better than everyone because of a bit of size and honestly, Sandals? That girl needs fashion advice stat, not temples.” the dark-haired woman said as the other two broke out in rowdy laughter. Cleo felt her temper flare again as she took the coffee from the barista and stormed over to the table. As she approached the older blonde woman turned and sneered at her, “We didn’t order anything love, you’ve come to the wrong place” she said with annoyance in her tone. Cleo’s expression broke into laughter as the woman reprimanded her, “You know, I think I’m going to enjoy this!” she said grinning. Her hand waved across the table and all three women vanished, as the whole shop turned, Cleo also shimmered and was gone.

Sharon Devon

Sharon and Beth looked at each other as they sat on the floor in a dimly lit room, shocked and unsure what had just happened. Sharon, the dark-haired well-spoken woman was the first to notice Diane jumping up and down, a few inches tall between them. “D? Is that you?” exclaimed before lowering her head down, Beth's long brunette hair falling near her shortly after. “What the…” Beth exclaimed as she reached out to poke the tiny Diane. Another figure appeared in the corner of the room, the girl from the coffee shop. “Make her kiss your feet…” she said as she sipped on her coffee. Sharon looked between Beth and Diane and stood to protest, “Now listen..” the young girl flicked her finger and Beth vanished, joining Diane at Sharon’s feet. “Make them kiss your feet.” the girl repeated. Sharon’s face fell into a mask of fear as she slipped her flats off, set them aside and she hesitantly moved to her tiny friends, “Well, Kiss my feet…” she said unsure. The two tiny women scrambled to obey, falling to their knees before her toes kissing furiously, a small spike of pleasure hit Sharon as the power hit her. The girl in the corner stepped forward, the business suit shimmering and shifting into a white robe as she approached. “Why are they kissing your feet?” she said tilting her head and lifting her coffee again. Sharon tried her best not to step back as the Goddess approached her, “Because I told them to..” she said, fear in her voice. The Goddess grinned, “and why did they obey?”  she offered sweetly. The dark-haired girl finally understood the lesson as she answered, “Because I’m bigger than them…” she said defeatedly, “A little bit of size goes a long way…”

  Sharon stood for what felt like hours as her best friends kissed her toes, the young girl just standing nearby watching as she drank her coffee. “Step on them, Crush them like insects.” she finally said, Sharon stepped back away from her friends, “NO! Never, they are my friends!” Cleo shrugged, “Well, here is the door,” she said waving her hand, a silver door appearing in the wall, ”When there is one life left in this room, it will unlock.” she said smiling, and then the robed woman vanished. Sharon fell to her knees staring at the door in horror.
 
Cleo

As she wandered back into her temple, Cleo placed the tiny box down next to her chessboard, the door wasn't locked but she was curious if the stupid woman would try it before killing her friends. Tapping the top of the Box she projected a hologram of the events onto the wall and slid back into her throne smiling, the woman was in tears as her friends had rushed over to plead for their lives. “These small amusements aren’t helping me convert the world…” she thought to herself looking at the crystal still pulsing red. “I’ll need to do something...Dramatic…” she thought as she plucked a chess piece from her board and slid him into her mouth, swallowing whole. “A man here, a woman there...Its nothing to a population of billions…” she mused. The dark-haired woman on the screen was slowly rolling her foot over her shrunken friends, “and these humans are so selfish...They’ll do anything to survive” she said angrily as her magic flashed out, replacing Sharon with Diane, the Blonde girl now holding the power.

Robyn appeared from the bedroom, her purple dress flowing behind her as she shuffled in beside Cloe. “I took care of it, we can go and visit them soon and you’ll see she’s sorry,” Robyn whispered into her ear. Cleo turned and kissed her girlfriend on the nose before tucking her feet up under herself, “urgh the blonde too..” she complained, swapping Beth into the position of power. “What are we watching?” Robyn said curiously snuggling up against Cleo, “Mortals being stupid!” she complained as Robyn giggled, “Why are you surprised, just let it play out…” she said the Larger girl on the screen stood and walked towards the door.” Cleo sighed in relief as she lowered her hand down towards the tiny silver box and crushed it under her thumb, the display vanishing with a scream. “One in Three humans are self-aware” she mused before turning back to Robyn,  “I need to make a large dramatic statement, any ideas…”
 

End Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! Also suggestions! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Ultimatum by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Ultimatum

Cleo

The room was well lit, many people doing various jobs, all of which were keeping a respectable distance from Cleo as she sat in the middle watching them curiously. It was Robyn’s idea to use the human infrastructure, It was Robyn’s idea to come here at mortal scale, Cleo was concerned about how much faith she had been putting in Robyn until her pretty redhead came trotting through the crowd and washed her fears away, She was perfect, Cleo smiled. “Okay, Cleo, this is Steffy, She’s a set designer, I've told her no makeup but she wants to talk to you about framing…” the short-haired Asian women took her queue and immediately continued, “Of Course we’re not looking at hair and makeup, you’re perfect the way you are, obviously, you're a goddess, but this room needs more colour, more passion, we want everyone to get joy from your appearance.” Cleo blinked at the fast-talking mortal, “Joy? From my message of eternal servitude?” she said speculatively, the Asian women stopped for a moment, “Eh wha? I thought you were delivering a message to the world? Introducing yourself to humanity properly?” she said, concerned. Cleo brightened, “Yes exactly, Informing you all that you are now my property and if I do not receive sufficient worship, I’ll wipe you out.” she added nonchalantly.  Robyn blushed as she put her hand on Steffy’s shoulder, “Cleo is here to dominate us, not befriend us, Steffy.” The small girl was backing up away from the two smiling women, “I can’t be a part of this...I can’t help you enslave humanity.” she cried before she turned to run from the room.

 Cleo raised one hand and looked to Robyn, “Is she vital to your plans?” she inquired carefully, Robyn looked down to the ground before answering, “Not anymore I guess.” she said somberly. The production crew froze in awe as visible tendrils of power snaked from Cleo’s hand and rushed after the fleeing set designer, dragging her slowly back through the room. “Just in case any of you have it in your mind that I am anything less than your GODDESS!” Cleo announced standing, raising her hand as the Asian girl flew above the set, the tendrils of power shredding her clothes and leaving her naked. Cleo glanced around the room, meeting the eyes of the men and women who were looking on. There was a man behind a camera who had been eating chicken nuggets, she grinned as her free hand motioned and his BBQ dip flew from his grip to hers. “This is what happens when you defy your Goddess,” she sung as her hand waved and the Asian girl shrunk down into her grip, Cleo grinned wickedly as she smushed the naked woman into the dip, “You are no better than snack food to me…” she cooed as she removed the squirming woman and dangled her by a leg. “Serve me and your reward is continued existence,” she said as she appraised the room one more time. Raising the BBQ covered girl over towards Robyn, “Steffy Nugget hun?” she said innocently as Robyn slowly advanced. “You spoil me, Goddess,” she said as her lips closed around the screaming woman and she sucked her from her girlfriend's fingers. Cleo watched with interest as Robyn sucked on the small woman, exaggerating the motions as a show for her. “Swallow her whole, it feels better,” she said as she bit bottom lip, enjoying the erotic display of power. Robyn did so and let out a small moan of pleasure as if to tease Cleo further, and it worked as Cleo moved in to kiss her.

  “We’re ready Ms Robyn,” a man called from behind as they made out, Robyn pulled back from her Goddess and guided her back to her seat, “That’s a weird feeling…” she said, patting her stomach. “Great though is it not?” Cleo replied, sitting as gracefully as she could, looking towards the strange black devices pointed at her. “Okay, so when the red light is on, You say your bit, and the world will hear it, then you can do your magic and put our plan, your plan, into action,” Robyn said as she pointed towards the cameras. Cleo rested her hands in her lap and smirked, “Our plan,” she corrected as she nodded. Robyn bounced out of the way and stood between the scared looking cameramen, “Hey boys, room for one more!” she announced she turned to watch her lover. The two men seemed uncomfortable and one moved away from her a little, she glanced at him, “I’m still needing dessert if you want to keep moving away, my man,” she said casually. The man quickly moved back into position as the atmosphere tensed.  “Action!” Robyn announced and the lights went dark, just the spotlight illuminating Cleo remaining on as the light turned red.

 Cleo looked towards the light and took a calming breath. “Greetings Humans of Earth, As you may have been informed, Your Planet is under new ownership, Mine.” she started sitting up straighter as she pushed her chest out to seem as regal as possible. “Your leadership has failed to convey this message effectively and my demands are not being met.” she said as magic flickered in her eyes turning them a blazing red, “This has put all of your lives at risk as I am a temperamental bitch at the best of times.” she declared, catching Robyns giggle as she tried to keep a straight face. “So, I am giving you all an Ultimatum, I am sending out Worship shards to every city, town and village in the world.” As she spoke a red crystal appeared before her and fractured to dust. “These shards will turn blue when enough people worship me as your all-powerful Goddess,” she let her eyes fade to a light blue, “While the shards are blue, the region is safe from me and my servants.” she smiled as the shattered dust blew away into and of a window behind her. “If your Crystal is red, Your area is fair game for my boredom. You are food, slaves and toys, I will enjoy extracting belief from you personally as I watch your insignificant lives expire!” she declared in a calm, cold tone. Cleo stood and posed herself before the camera, “I am Goddess Cleo, Serve, Worship and Adore me and In return, I will allow you to live in my world.” she held the pose until the light changed green and then let out a breath, “phew, how that?” she said nervously as Robyn burst in applause, strongly encouraging those around her to join in. “Wonderful Goddess, Just Perfect,” she called to her.

 As Robyn moved out from behind the Camera’s Cleo stepped up to her and took her hands, “Okay, now, do we need all these people? I’m famished…” she said, feeling the air stilling around the room as people stopped what they were doing. Robyn let her tongue snake from her mouth as she lightly licked her lips, “I think they’ve served their purpose,” she added winking towards her girlfriend. Cleo giggled, “Then they have a new purpose, quell my hunger,” she announced, spreading her arms and snaring the humans who immediately started running. “You know Cleo, If you keep killing everyone you make examples in front of, your message won't spread…” she added just as Cleo had stuffed 3-inch tall humans into her mouth and just bitten down. “Oh, Uur Wite, I shud wet sum go” she spoke, her mouth full of former audio technicians. She lifted her hands to her face, The packed humans protruded from between her fingers as she held them up to Robyn, swallowing her mouthful, “Do you want a couple? I'm thinking of letting the woman go…” Robyn looked down and the squirming people and felt a surge of pity, she was one bad mood from joining them. “I’m not sure about..eating..my own people yet, The one earlier was a show for the crowd.” Cleo shrugged, “I guess I would feel bad about eating my friends…” she mused, tossing a couple more into her mouth. Robyn stared at her blankly, “Your friends? There are more Gods?” she said worried, “Mmm Ya, Obcurse” she said as she chewed through more people.

Jessica Kane

Jess was chilling in her room watching the announcement from the Goddess, The idea of being owned by another girl made her slightly excited, she found the idea of worshipping a Goddess to be an alluring prospect. As an Instagram model herself, she had plenty of people who would call themselves worshippers and she loved it. A shadow passed over her window as the broadcast ended, Jess was quick to her feet and her balcony as the huge red crystal floated into a stationary position above her town. “That was dust in her hand…” she thought as the building-sized shard slowly rotated. She stood and watched as people filtered out to the street, watching the huge gemstone.

Exiting her apartment building she made her way through the crowd to stand under the large red shard, “Okay, Listen Up,” she said, putting her public speaking to skills to use, “Goddess Cleo said all we have to do is worship her and it’ll turn blue, We’ll be safe, So…” she thought back to her Instagram DMs to how her fans had said they done it. “Visualise the Goddess, Imagine her in your mind, Then offer her your life and service, Do it all in your head!” she called out, watching more people than she expected, taking her lead. As the crowd grew it drew more people, The crystal shifted slowly from red to orange, encouraged by the change, Jessica stepped up her motivation game, moving on top of a Van and calling her instructions out to more people. As the crystal shaded green, then finally blue a shadow fell over the kneeling crowd, a huge bird flew over, eclipsing the sun, bathing them all in the blue glow from the shard. The shadow grew larger as the bird pivoted in the air.

 Two huge sandaled feet delicately touched down either side of the shard, the kneeling people not even reaching the top of the leather soles as the colossal women squat down, massive white wings spread out behind her. “CONGRATULATIONS; YOU ARE THE FIRST BLUE SHARD IN AMERICA” the huge being thundered down. “ELECT A REPRESENTATIVE, THE GODDESS WILL BE PLEASED” she continued as Jess covered her ears, Someone in the crowd started to point to her, others seemed to follow and before she could react and jump from the van, two huge fingers compressed her from either side. “ACCEPTED,” the Titan said as she lunged into the sky.

Cleo

The globe in her temple sparkled with different colour lights as her message spread, This would make tracking her new world so much easier, Robyn’s plan was working and Cleo felt giddy with excitement as her energy transmission home was finally active. The large pounding of wings indicated Robyns return, and Cleo quickly reduced her size to allow her to use the door. Robyn fluttered in with the huge grin on her face, “THAT WAS AWESOME!” she screamed, “That whole down saw nothing but my vag, They’re going to be dreaming of me for months!” she giggled as she folded her wings away. Cleo shook her head as she moved to hug her girlfriend, “Did you get someone from that down?” she inquired as she backed out of the embrace, “Of course, Presenting, uh..” Robyn moved the tiny woman in her fingers to her ear, “Name hun?” she said, the tiny girl not being heard as she nearly pushed her into her ear. “Jessica…” Cleo added It’s a nice name, “We’ll have to think about improving your mortal hearing hun,” The Goddess extended her delicate palm to accept the 1mm human from her girlfriend.

 The micro human was attractive, Cleo prodded her with her fingertip, rolling her around a little, “Ahem,” Robyn coughed, “She’s a guest from a blue zone, safe from your playful desires…” she said carefully, secretly enjoying Cleos’ minor powerplay. “Oh, of course, Welcome to my temple Jessica, You are my new representative for your little home town, I’m not going to collect one from every shard, Just a select few, so well done.”  The Goddess smiled as she nudged the micro girl onto her fingertip, “Now, Serve me well!” she declared as she flicked the girl, the micro human flying at speed towards the temple wall before vanishing. Cleo turned back to Robyn, “I’m way too horny for the ceremony and I’m not allowed to play with her” Cleo said as her Goddess robes vanished. Robyn laughed as she advanced on her, “So what happened to her?” she asked as she unhooked the shoulders of her own dress. “Uh..wings..twice her normal height...probably some form of power..honestly all I could think about was your tongue on my clit, All this worship is overwhelming me” Robyn stopped, “You can feel it? The worship? It's not symbolic?” Cleo was sweating as she lunged for Robyn, “Oh I can feel every single one of them, and the POWER, OH GOD THE POWER!” she screamed as she pushed Robyn down onto her back, slamming her pussy into her face, “NOW DO YOUR JOB!” she said frustrated. Robyn for her part felt fear again as she quickly found her rhythm under her slender girlfriend on the floor of the temple, the inch tall humans looking in to see what the noise was about.




End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Crisis by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Crisis

Cleo

Her mind fell into a dizzy blur as she felt herself fall. The cold floor of her temple the only thing she could see as her mind was pulled in every direction at once. Distantly she could hear Robyn calling her name in concern, a slight feeling of motion pulling her physical body around as consciousness blurred. It felt like everyone was talking at once, her mind trying to understand them all, process their meanings, she felt as if she was drowning. Cleo felt her mind slipping as she pushed out one final world, “Leah…” and then her eyes closed and she stilled. The word took shape in the air and shimmered into an image of a young blonde girl.

Robyn

Her girlfriend collapsed shortly after forcing herself onto her. Robyn’s mixed feelings of relief and panic took a back seat as concern swelled through her. Cleo’s mouth was drooling as her body went limp. A wisp of power left her lips and formed a small bubble in the air, a blonde girl's face slowly coming into focus. “Cleo? Cleo? Is that you?” the image started to say as Robyn moved around to see the image, tears streaming from her eyes, “It’s Cleo, she’s collapsed,” she said worried as the blonde girl looked towards her, “Collapsed? How? Who are you?” she said frantically, “I’m her girlfriend and I don't know, she was high on power and then just fell!” she said in a rushed manner, embracing Cleo’s limp form. The blonde looked concerned as appraised them both, “Lift her eye-lids,” she said carefully as Robyn quickly obeyed. As her eyes slowly opened the bright white light nearly blinded her as she quickly closed the eyes again, “Holy shit what was that,” the redhead complained, rubbing her own eyes. The image nodded as she seemed to be running, although Robyn could only see her head, “Cleo is overdosing, I’ve no idea how She should be able to handle a few million worshippers without much problem, She tested exceptionally on divine aptitude.” the girl said as she turned a corner, the sprint not even winding her. “I’m coming, just don’t let any mortals near her!” she said with a concerned tone. Robyn flushed in embarrassment, “Cleo probably spiked to a couple of of..billion...worshippers recently...and I am mortal…” The blonde stopped, her eyes flashed as she glared at Robyn, “YOU’RE MORTAL! You dare touch your goddess?!” the anger clear on what was previously a sweet face. “When I arrive you had better not be anywhere near her!” she continued as the image vanished.
 
 Robyn swallowed hard, another one like Cleo was coming and Cleo was not in a position to protect her, the implications swirled through her mind as she considered leaving. “No, I love you, Cleo, I’m staying with you,” she said, pulling the Goddess into her chest.

Leah

Pushing into the gate room Leah called over to Mark who was on duty at the terminal, “I need to go to EH-1787, The local Goddess has requested help. Mark flicked through some displays before looking back towards Lead, “Cleo? We’ve not had any communication from her, She is still in setup, although we are getting a good energy transmission back from her already.” he said reading through the records. Leah stared at him in frustration, “Just open the gate please, She needs me,” she said as she walked towards the closed Gate. “No can do Leah, You would need a direct invite from the local Goddess, I can’t just let you travel onto another's project world.” The blonde spun in anger as she nearly screamed, “SHE’S OVERDOSED! SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS ON A WORLD OF HOSTILES! SHE CALLED ME FOR HELP!” the outburst caught the technician by surprise as he entered commands into his console, “I’ll ping her, If we don’t hear back I’ll let you through, Just make sure she submits the travel request once she’s awake.” Leah nodded grudgingly as she stood, dancing from foot to foot before the Gate.

 The Gate shimmered to life and Leah dived through, It was her first time leaving Olympia, she had graduated with Cleo and had not been selected for the program. The open tundra she landed in confused her as she was expecting to find some form of altar of worship. Looking around she found a small leather pouch discarded near where she had emerged. Leah carefully retrieved the pouch and checked inside, two mortal men looked out towards her, the smell was disgusting and they looked starved. “Erugh, who are you?” she said cringing as she poured them out onto the dirt. “Josh…” one of them said, seeming dehydrated, Leah sighed and spat down onto the two men who rushed to drink from her spit. The pathetic display made her smile as she tapped her foot impatiently. “Where is Cleo?” she said annoyed. The other man stood after the spit ran dry, “She left us here, We don't know where she went.” he said defeatedly. “Then you’re no use to me,” she said, looking to the horizons, her limited power searching for her friend. She didn't feel the two men beating on her boot but she spotted them trying to get her attention, “What? Did you remember something?” she sneered as she kicked them back from her boot. The two men rolled onto their backs and cried in pain, It was so easy to hurt these mortals, Josh stood and called up to her, “please, more spit!” she giggled at the request, “I’ll take away your need to spit,” she said moving her boot over both of them and stepping down. “So easy, I could have done this,” she thought as she sensed some of Cleo’s power near the base of the mountain. 

As Leah walked into the village she found the focus of the power she had sensed, a large crystal hanging in the sky pulsing a light blue. “Transmission crystal...but why is it here…” she thought to herself confused as she approached the centre for the small greek village. Lifting herself from the ground she reached out to touch the crystal, the energy was being funnelled a very long way, nearly the other side of the world, “Wow, Cleo, that's some incredible power…” she thought as she let herself be carried along with the energy flow. “This is why you were chosen,” she thought, the power needed to travel such a distance would have left Leah exhausted. As the energy stream collided with a huge mess of brunette hair Leah found herself falling backwards from a titanic face. “Cleo?” she said as she caught herself in the air, her power pulsing lightly as she struggled to comprehend the scale of Cleo’s form. Then she saw the other massive form, the red-haired Mortal cradling Cleo’s head. Leah turned her power on herself and forced her body to grow, the redhead yelping in surprise as Leah’s large form appeared in the temple. She fell limp in the room, “Phew, that took it out of me, How did you do it girl…” she said aloud as she got to her feet. “You must be the Mortal?” she said, feeling too tired to pick a fight. Robyn looked up and drew Cleo in closer, “I am Cleo’s mortal, You have to help her!” the acceptance of ownership made Leah feel slightly better about her presence as she crouched down towards her friend. “I didn’t believe you when you said Billions, There are no recorded cases of a God subjugating so many, however, the distance I had to travel to her here makes me inclined to think you’re not lying,” she said as fingers touched Cleo’s head and tried to draw the power from her. Cleo spasmed and Leah recoiled as if burned. “The worship energy is all coded to her, It’s not universal power, I can’t transfer it…”

 Robyn looked scared as she took in the Blonde girl, she was dressed in a skin-tight black fabric that revealed all of her curves and sturdy looking boots, not the robes Cleo always seemed to wear. “Can you not, siphon it into a neutral container?” Robyn suggested, Leah glared at her, “Like you mortal? Sorry to disappoint you but you are far from a neutral vessel!” she snapped back, Robyn shook her head, “no, Like a bottle or jar, I didn't mean it like that!”, Leah’s anger subsided a little as she thought about it. “I don’t have the energy, I’d need to sleep…,” she said as she shook her head, “I’m not sure how long we have though, Cleo’s mind is struggling to process the ever-increasing stream of worship.” Robyn looked concerned towards her girlfriend before carefully addressing the new Goddess, “Kill mortals…” she said reluctantly…”Cleo showed me that Mortals release their energy when they die, Maybe it could...recharge you?”. Leah stared at Robyn, “You would ask me to kill your people to save the one oppressing them?” she said incredulously, Robyn nodded and gestured towards the door, “That door takes you out into downtown DC, Take what you need.” The blonde stood and stepped towards the door, “I can see why Cleo likes you...Robyn.” she said finally before stepping out of the temple.

“OKAY, I NEED…” she announced as people started fleeing the moment she stepped from the temple. “YOU,” she said as her booted foot came down on a fleeing inch tall woman. The small flutter of power registering as Lead enjoyed the crunch. “Mmm, I’m not sure I got the most of that,” she said as she slipped her bare feet from her boots, “Let's try a direct transfer.” Leah found the experience of chasing down the tiny mortals to be quite enjoyable as she squashed them into pulp. She dragged them from buildings, herded them into alleys and giggled like a schoolgirl as she snuffed them beneath her. “It’s slow going but it’s a lot of fun!” she sang as she smashed her hand into a building to grab a group huddling together. “I’m going to see if I can get more from you if I eat you,” she said to the group trapped in her grip. Her power flashed in her hand, dissolving their clothes, “I don’t want to waste power like that though..” she scolded herself as she slid the screaming figures between her teeth.

Robyn

The new Goddess had been gone for nearly two hours, the streets outside the temple were dead silent as she saw the huge woman in the distance, she seemed to be masturbating on a waterfront fairground. “I’ll never understand how this worship power works,” Robyn thought as she turned back inside and moved back to beside the bed. Her girlfriend lay sweating and still, her body temperature making it hard for Robyn to touch her.  “I hope your friend knows what she's doing Cleo, I’ve never seen you need so much death to replenish yourself…” Carefully Robyn brought the single small human she had been able to find outside up before her lips. “Listen, you don’t know me, but I simply need to test something, please don’t fight me…” she said sympathetically as the tiny woman screamed, Robyns huge fingers ripping her clothes from her body. “Okay, Here goes..:” she said, pushing the flailing figure between her lips and very quickly biting down, ending the woman's life in an explosion of blood inside Robyn’s mouth. Robyn gagged and spluttered as she quickly followed it up with some water. “Urgh, no, horrid…” she coughed as she ran her tongue around her teeth, “I didn't feel anything, no power…I’m sorry Cleo, I tried,” she said frustrated as she rested her head near her girlfriend.

  Leah came striding in twenty minutes later, her hair messy and a massive smile on her face, “Okay, So that was incredible!” she said, slipping a human into her mouth. Robyn stared at her trying to hide the horror, “Can you help Cleo now?” she inquired. Leah's face fell a little, “I can try, Listen, Not all Gods are born equal okay...Cleo is a prodigy..I’ll never be able to wield a fraction of her power, the best I can do is open the gate and hope she lets the power flow…” the concern etched into her words did little ease Robyns own worries. The Blonde stood at the end of the bed and swirled her hands in a big motion, the room shimmered and changed, the walls replaced by dark cavernous walls, the bed replaced by a deep rock pit, Cleo’s limp form lying in the bottom. Robyn yelped and moved to jump into the pit with Cleo as Leah’s hand jerked her back. “Stay back or I’ll send you home!” the blonde declared returning her focus to Cleo.

 Leah’s white energy splayed from her fingers as she lifted Cleo into the air above the pool, “Okay, C, It’s all on you now, I know you can do it…” she said softly into the air as Robyn stepped up beside her. Suddenly Robyn gasped, “Is she...cumming?” she said slowly as a thin trickle of thick white liquid dripped from Cleo’s vagina. “Firstly, Ew, Secondly, No,” Leah said disgustedly. “Her body is distilling the power into a liquid, it's probably going to find its way out a few orifices,” she added, rotating Cleo's body to allow gravity to draw the liquid into the pit. “So it’s working?” Robyn said excitedly. As she found herself transfixed on her girlfriend's slick pussy. Leah fell backwards, exhausted, “I hope so, I’m done...I don’t think I need to drain another of Cleo’s cities...I’ll just...sleep here…” she said as she passed out. Robyn looked at the slender blonde girl, she had never seen Cleo so weak even after some pretty immense displays of power. “Appreciate what you have I suppose,” she said smiling as she looked towards her lover, slowly rotating as thick white liquid spilt from her mouth and nethers, the pit slowly filling beneath her.


Robyn awoke having passed out herself to see Leah sat beside her licking a small man, “Morning Sleepy Mortal,” she said cheerfully as she offered her a bowl, “Want a human for breakfast?” she said happily as Robyn pushed the bowl of screaming humans back towards her. “Suit yourself, more for me…” she said happily. Cleo was still rotating in place in the centre of the chamber, a fountain of secretions. Leah noticed the concern and spoke up, “I’ve had to expand the pit twice, The glow that bathes this room is pure divine power, This Well Cleo is creating would be enough to sustain my people for years and she’s generated it in a matter of days, I have no idea how she's still alive, The fact she is alive makes me hopeful that we are through the worst of it”. Robyn stepped up to the edge and saw the swirling glowing white liquid in the well below, “What would happen if we were to drink this?” she said honestly curious. Leah stepped up beside her, “It’s still coded to Cleo, so it would probably kill me…” she said worried, “as for you, tasty looking mortal, I’ve no idea.”

Cleo

The slow oozing feeling became uncomfortable as and clear as she let the power fall away, she had slowly been regaining her own thoughts as the prayers of everyone else dripped from her body.  She had a vague awareness of Robyn nearby and strived to be with her again as soon as possible, she owed her an apology.  She felt dirty as her whole body tingled and pushed out the power, the main problem had been that the worship had not stopped, it had taken nearly eight hours to be draining more than she was gaining. Her body convulsed as she pushed her muscles into action once more, the dripping between her legs turning into a thick stream as she forced it out like pee into the pool below. She heard dual gasps as she clenched, “Is she pissing out divine power?” Robyn's voice said, “Yep, the hopes, dreams and fears of billions of mortals and she's pissing it away…” another voice said, Cleo, recognising it as her mind slowly cleared.

 Throughout the next couple of hours, Cleo’s mind became her own again and she quickly set up mental safeguards to direct all new incoming energy to the strange Well beneath her. Feeling confident, she opened her eyes and stared towards Robyn...and Leah! She realised, surprised. “Leah!” she said in a raspy voice, “you came!” she managed to cough, “Careful there Cleo, you’ve been out of it for a couple of days…” she said as she drew her close and away from the glowing well. Robyn appeared in a hug the moment Cleo’s feet touched the ground, “I was so worried! Welcome back!” she said embracing her. Cleo gently pushed her aside as she looked to her friend, “Thank you, Leah, I was a stupid schoolgirl with no idea what I was doing, If you hadn't come…” she said concerned, “Then you would have died!” Leah added, “Saving your life is what I do, Although I expect to be allowed back whenever I want, These humans are delicious!”  she said laughing, as Robyn recoiled a little. Cleo caught the motion and hid her smile, “Of Course Leah, Robyn is off limits though, She’s my girlfriend, not any mortal…” Leah grinned and winked at Robyn, “Yea, Don’t let me stop you dallying with your food,” she chuckled as Robyn’s face turned again. Cleo snapped her fingers in a quick motion and Leah vanished, “Robyn, is not a food, or a dalliance!” she said forcefully as she crouched down and plucked the inch tall Leah from the floor, lifting her to Robyn's lips, “And if you keep tormenting her, I’ll let her eat you? Is that clear?” Cleo said sternly as Robyn playfully snapped her teeth towards the tiny Leah. The small blonde vanished and appeared next to them, full size, and out of breath, “Noted…” she breathed, “wow this size-changing stuff totally drains you doesn't it…” she added. Cleo grinned, “Not really, and certainly not now…” she said gesturing the pool of power still slowly filling higher behind her, “I may have accidentally enslaved the whole world…” she said casually. Robyn looked to her concerned, “Will it happen again?” she said, Cleo fell into her arms, “No, I have control of the flow now, I am sorry for the other night, Let me make it up to you,” Robyn returned the embrace grinning, “What did you have in mind…”. Cleo whispered in her ear, "You can...change your own size...or….you can wear panties again…” she burst into giggles as she offered the choice. Robyn stepped back and smiled at her girlfriend, “I don’t need panties while I have you for a girlfriend…” she said slyly, “Power it is then,” Cleo announced as a burst of power struck Robyn and she passed out.

 Leah stood over the unconscious mortal and shook her head, “You’re something else Cleo, you know that…” Cleo smiled as she opened a gate, “I’m learning, Thank you again for everything Leah.” The blonde looked at the gate and back to her friend, “Can you ping Mark a travel request, Me saving your life was kind of off the books…” she remembered. Cleo shook her head in annoyance, “Bureaucracy, I’ll file the request and invite you back the moment I finish Setup!” The two Gods hugged as Leah left. Cleo turned back to her girlfriend and shrunk her down. Cleo lifted her carefully and smiled as she shimmered back to her temple.




End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Vacation by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Vacation

Cleo

The globe in the main temple slowly rotated as Cleo scrutinized the various coloured lights dotted across its surface. It was nearly 50% blue now, Robyn had been flying almost nonstop for the past two weeks collecting young women to be priestesses and enforcing the construction of huge temples around each glowing shard. The human media had started referring to her as Cleo’s Angel as her massive shadow frequently darkened the skies of the major population centres, rarely landing. The hurricane of wind and the loud thumping outside had become a welcome sound to Cleo as her Titanic girlfriend descended back into the Temple, reducing back down to the four hundred feet to fit through the door. Cleo spun, her robes fluttering as she waited for her girlfriend to enter, the redhead shaking the water from her wings as she stumbled in. “Can’t you do anything about this storm?” Robyn said looking half-drowned. Cleo smirked, “Probably, but you told me not to burn myself out on frivolity remember?” she giggled as she embraced her angel, a pulse of energy drying her hair and clothes as they hugged. “Flying in the storm is fun, I suppose I shouldn't really complain, “ Robyn said as she broke the embrace, “You look so tired Cleo, You’ve been listening to prayers all night again haven't you?” Robyn said, stroking the side of her Goddesses face. Cleo looked down as she spoke softly, “I’m still very new to this whole Goddess thing, I’m still not sure if I should be listening to the concerns of my followers or not...some of them have legitimate issues I could solve, but once I help one, I should help all...It’s more than a full-time commitment and honestly, I just want to lay in bed with you watching them grovel…” she said as she turned and shuffled back towards her throne, Robyn grabbed her arm and spun her back around, “You are doing fine! Yes, right now, you are ruling with total fear and that’s not likely to change anytime soon. One perk of being God is that you only really have to answer to yourself, ``Do what makes you happy.” she said smiling.

 Cleo felt a little better knowing that her girlfriend supported her regardless. She turned and moved over to the globe, rotating it with a wave of her hand as she skimmed a line of small red lights. “Here,” she said slowly as she twisted her fingers and zoomed in on an island chain. “I think it’s called New Zealand, population nearly 5 million…” she said carefully, turning to watch Robyn’s face. Robyn approached the globe and peered over her partner's shoulder, “Yep, that’s New Zealand...and yes, that is a lot of red lights…” she commented as she wondered what Cleo was thinking. The brunette girl lowered her hand and playfully squeezed Robyns butt, “I was thinking we...have a little fun, sow a little fear, make an example...maybe experiment a little…” she said blushing furiously. Robyn turned and slid her hands down to Cleo’s ass, “As Long as I don’t have to eat anyone, I’m down for all your kinky ideas,” she replied with excitement in her voice. Cleo grinned, “Let’s go, scout the area, I want to play with my toys first,” she cooed as her Goddess robes shimmered into a purple summer dress, similar to Robyn’s. She leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “No panties…” as the two women shimmered and vanished.

Joel Robins

Today was his first day working at Crab Shack. He really had to do his best to impress after a series of job losses had left him in financial trouble. Things just seemed to go wrong around him, he felt cursed most of the time as he turned up ten minutes late, having missed the bus, thanks to his alarm failing to go off. The shift leader had already given him a verbal warning as he strapped on his apron and prepared to work the early afternoon shift.  The restaurant was slowly filling up as he cleared the most recently vacated tables and went to retrieve the next patrons from the door. Joel’s heart quickened as the two young women waiting by the door waved towards him. He felt nervous as the redhead spoke up, “Table for two?” she said in a  sweet American accent, “Of course, Can I get you ladies anything to drink?” he said as he guided them to the table near the lobster tanks. The cute brunette looked at her friend confused as they sat, The red-haired girl just giggled and replied, “We’ll take two apple martini’s please.” Joel jotted the drinks down and slid the menu onto the table, His day suddenly seeming much brighter. “He’s going to serve us?” he heard the brunette saying as he walked away from the table. ‘I most certainly am,’ he thought as he pinned the drinks order to the Bar and turned to watch the two beauties chatting and giggling.
  Steve leaned over the bar, “I dare you to ask that cute brunette out,” he said with a grin, “you get her number and I’ll bring the beer for poker night tomorrow.” Joel looked back towards his friend and held his hand up, “You’re on!” he said with a laugh as they high-fived on the deal. Steve slid the two martinis over to him and he straightened his shirt before lifting the tray and gliding towards the table.  “They just keep their food alive and on display like this?” the cute girl was saying as he approached the table, Lowering the tray, “Two lovely drinks for two beautiful ladies,” he said, trying to sound as professional as he could when they both started giggling. The redhead gestured to the lobster tank, “Can you explain to my beloved companion why you keep them alive?” they said with a bright smile. “Oh, of course, we keep the Lobsters alive right up until we cook them so they are the freshest they can be for our customers and to stop bacteria in them turning toxic,” he said proudly remembering the line as he studied the confused looking Brunette girl. She pursed her lips before speaking, “You cook them alive?” she said slowly, “It’s healthier to eat them fresh?” she added as her gaze slowly swept the room. Joel smiled at her cute look, “Yes, exactly Miss, I’m Joel, a pleasure to meet you!” he gambled as he extended his hand towards her. She looked back to him confused, then to his hand than to her friend, who was shaking her head. “He’s hitting on you hun,” she said with a sinister tone as the younger girls eyes flashed up to Joels, “You are?” she inquired. Joel took a deep steadying breath as her deep brown eyes locked with his, “I was, how about you give me your number and we can arrange something more personal?” he ventured, figuring he was already too far into this. Her head tilted to the side slightly as she appraised him, “How long do you keep the lobster before you eat them?” she said, ignoring his preposition. He took the quick escape and looked at the tank, “They stay in there until they are ordered and cooked, sometimes hours, sometimes weeks.” he said. The redhead chimed in, “I’ll have the avocado salad and a side of bread please, Cleo here will be eating later, so just the drink for her.”  Joel noted the order as sweat formed on his brow, he hadn’t got the number but he hadn’t been blown off yet either, there would be another chance.

Cleo


Watching as the sweaty human rapidly fled from their table Cloe smiled, “So, now I’m thinking we should keep some humans in the temple as snacks, Seems to be an acceptable human custom I would like to adopt.” she said as she turned her gaze on her Girlfriend. Robyn smiled, “It would be hypocritical for me to deny you what we already practice, again, as long as I’m not eating them you can keep a whole town for all I care.” Cloe’s smile widened, “You’re the best girlfriend a Goddess could ask for you know that!” she sang as she took a deep drink of her martini, “Mmmm and this is wonderful too!” she added. The restaurant was getting busy before the waiter brought over Robyn’s food and was hurried along to the next table. Cleo looked at the mixture of vegetables and scrunched her face in confusion, “It’s colourful I guess, still think it's easier to just eat the humans, they contain all the body needs!” she said grinning, Robyn grimaced, “But they taste horrible and make me feel incredibly guilty!” she admitted as she forked the salad into her mouth. Cleo sipped her drinking and watched the lobsters floating around, “I’m all fluttering with excitement, Once you’ve eaten, That waiter over there will be my first…” she giggled, “Oh why, I think he likes you, He should the first one in your human lobster cage,” Robyn said maliciously as she slid the bread between her lips and slowly chewed, teasing her girlfriend with exaggerated gestures.

  As Robyn finished her meal the waiter appeared, “Did you ladies enjoy your meal?” he said, eyes fixed on Cleo as she appraised him further, considering options. The man slid a small bill onto the table between the two of them, Cleo watching as Robyn picked it up, “Are we paying or did you want to dine and dash?” she said smiling, “I’m sure your boyfriend here won't mind,” she added winking at him. Cleo bit her bottom lip, “I don’t understand what you mean by dine and dash but I am ready to eat now for sure,” she said as her eyes swept the room once more. Robyn giggled, “Dine and Dash means running without paying, Although what I meant is that you dine on them” she gestured to the room, “Then we dash through Auckland,” she grinned as her Goddess’s eye slowly lit up a pale blue. “Let’s do it, Follow my lead!” Cleo announced in a giggle as Joel stepped back a little. The Goddess started expanding in her chair, her slender figure soon a giant, her feet pushing up against Joel as she pushed against the roof lifting with both of her arms as she forced her way through the building. Robyn soon joined her laughing as her body expanded through the multiple levels of the building, their feet filling out the crab shack beneath the, “What about your boyfriend?” Robyn teased as she sheltered her head from the debris they were pushing through. Cleo glanced down and saw him by her toes, She smiled and waved at him as he vanished, just before her huge sandals expanded over where he had been standing, “He’s in a cage beside the throne for later, It's the human tradition,” she giggled as her head broke through the roof of the large shopping mall. Robyn soon joined her in the sunlight as the two women stood shoulders above the large mall. “I thought you wanted to eat the patrons of that restaurant?” she said lifting her face towards the sun, The Goddess brushed the debris from her long brown hair as she admired her girlfriend, “I did but I was feeling restricted and wanted to break free,” she admitted, feeling the now tiny diners squirming against her sandals. Cleo turned and pushed out of the building, stretching her arms wide as she stepped onto the Auckland waterfront, “Time for lunch,” she called she lowered herself down to lay along the water's edge, trapping hundreds of residents in the shopping centre she had emerged from. As she lay back raising her knee, the slit of her dress slipped away, her toned thigh teasingly angled away from Robyn who was still trying to dislodge herself from the mall. “You may feed your Goddess, Servant…” Cleo declared with a formal tone.

Robyn

Cleo made breaking through the building look easy as Robyn struggled to dislodge large concrete pillars and her dress kept catching on annoying steel rebar, the process was messy and left her legs a bit scratched up. Her girlfriend was reclining across the exit to the shopping mall, her long beautiful form one hundred feet tall, the size she was most comfortable. Robyn’s heart fluttered as Cleo called her servant, the roleplay far more erotic now she knew she was safe. Robyn bowed as she stepped into the open car park, “Of Course Goddess, you wish is my command,” she said with mock sincerity as Cleo giggled. Robyn quickly went to work snatching up the tiny shoppers, creating a pouch in the front of her dress, uncaring how much she let them see while she collected them up.  Then she lounged down beside Cleo, the squirming mass of humanity trapped between her thighs in the folders of her dress. Robyns fingers selected one and drew them up before Cleo, “What’s your name little guy,” Robyn asked as the small figure rotated between her delicate fingers, He screamed but the name Will was mixed in with the cries of terror, “Nice to meet you, Will,” Robyn said pleasantly as her other fingers picked at his shirt, slowly tugging it free.” beside her Cleo moaned softly, her impatience growing, “I’m hungry, feed me slave!” she complained as she chewed lip watching her future morsel slowly being unwrapped. The man’s frantic screaming and fighting to keep his close intensified as he heard Cleo’s words and Robyn squinted her eyes in concentration as she finally tore his jeans and underwear off. “There we go Will,” she cooed as she swung him by his ankle towards her Goddesses slightly open lips, “Say thank you to your Goddess for being willing to consume one as insignificant as you…” she said, letting his arms brush her girlfriends' lips lightly, causing her tongue to snake out in anticipation. The small man cried and screamed and Robyn slowly teased Cleo’s lips, “Thank you! Thank you!” he finally said, hoping to win some favour. The huge lips parted as a thundering giggled emerged into his face, Robyn smirked in satisfaction at her victory and lowered the man onto her lover's waiting tongue.

 Cleo’s lips enveloped her fingers as she greedily sucked the man from her and immediately swallowed. “That was hot, do it again,” she whispered in a low tone as her fingers drummed slowly on her stomach, enjoying her new prisoner. Robyn plucked out a middle-aged woman and went through the motions again, the power her fingertips held warmed her nethers as she asked the woman's name. Robyn spent the next thirty minutes slowly teasing and feeding her goddess the mortals, noting each one's name as Cleo suckled and moaned with each one to enter her mouth. “Wow you’re hot when you’re hungry,” Robyn said, stroking her Goddesses thigh as another human slipped between her lips. Robyn rested her head slowly on Cleo’s stomach and listened to the faint cries of pain as they all slowly digested inside her. “They are becoming part of you, Part of something greater…” she said as her fingers probed around the Goddesses inner thighs. “Mmmm they are, aren't they, nourishing me for the afternoon at least…” she giggled as she rolled over and pushed herself on top of Robyn. “Have you noticed how quiet it’s become around here,” Cleo mused as her knees pinned Robyn down under her, straddling her face. Robyn barely heard the question as Cleo slick shaven womanhood teased itself from under the dress, glistening with anticipation of the next part in Cleo’s afternoon plans.

 Cleo

Her libido was in full swing, she wanted Robyn, she wanted mortals, she wanted to dominate. Cleo struggled to lift herself from Robyn, her girlfriend's tongue only inches from her moist slit, but this was only half of what she truly desired. “Follow me up,” she said as she looked down on her lovers face, her red hair splayed out across the car park. Cleo stood and stepped forwards towards the City, her stature expanding with each step, as the buildings shrank around her she stood up tall, feeling the rush of power as the Red crystals she could now see dotting the landscape all flickered to blue, “Too late,” she thought to herself before yelling out across the city and beyond, “YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE! IT’S EASY TO BELIEVE WHEN YOU STARE AT OBLIVION!” she ended with a hearty laugh and then glanced over her shoulder as Robyn sniggered at her dramatic display, “Something funny slave?” she said mockingly. Robyn stopped and took a knee, her leg smashing into the ground, destroying several housing blocks, “Of Course not my Goddess” she said reverently as she watched the specks under her knee flee in panic. “Mmm we are huge Goddess,” she added as she felt her dress vanish from around her. “Oh, I know!” Cleo giggled as she tackled Robyn down into the city, Robyn screamed as the concrete shards bit into her skin and bruised her shoulders. Cleo stopped in worry, “What happened? What's wrong?” she said as she checked Robyn over. “Nothing Goddess, just a hard fall,” she lied. Cleo saw the damaged and bruised skin and shook her head in concern, “Oh, you are a silly slave,” she chastised as her power pulsed through her lover, healing her wounds and strengthening her physical form.  “Why didn't you tell me you were so frail, honestly you mortals! I could hurt you!” she scolded with tears flowing down her face. Robyn felt her back heal and smiled, embracing her colossal naked girlfriend, “Because I knew you would make it right,” she said, “Besides, I’d rather be up here with you, than down there, with them.” she said, lowering her finger between her legs and snuffing out a group of micro humans. Cleo brushed away the tears and guided Robyn to lay down, the flat blocks and stores vanishing under her pale skin. “I hope this makes you feel better,” she whispered as her fingers splay towards the city, thousands of tiny mortals being sucked from the streets and pulled into a tight ball of humanity in the Goddesses caged palm. “I’m going to call it...Cleo’s Crowded Clit…” she joked as she pushed Robyn’s thighs apart, spreading her nether lips and revealing the shining pink, Slowly Cleo stroked her inner thighs with her fingers as she brought the ball of humans to her girlfriends' nethers. The 0.5mm humans drifted from the ball towards Robyn’s now huge Clitoris as Cleo skillfully pulled her clit hood back, sprinkling the tiny lives over her lover's sensitive nub, then lowering the clit hood back into place to pin them against it. Robyn purred in pleasure as Cleo continued sprinkling the tiny people along her sensitive folds. “Ooooh goddess…” she moaned as Cleo smiled, bringing the remaining humans together into a line and forcing them into Robyns slick hole, the people getting stuck to the walls as she forced them deeper and deeper with her power, taking special care to deposit them on her girlfriends' sensitive regions. “OOOH FUCK!” Robyn called as she instinctively clenched her womanhood, Cleo giggled as the muscles crunched the tinies she had just deposited. “Ooo nice one girl,” she said as she drew more humans to her from the city for a second attempt.

Robyn was writhing and squirming through the city as Cleo worked the population of Auckland into her folds, “Mmm these people are good for something at least she said as she felt the small people impacting her nethers like tiny meteors, her power unconsciously drawing them into herself to fulfil a primal need she had stirred while edging her girlfriend towards a climax. Cleo dove her head into Robyn’s crotch, he tongue lapping at the trapped humanity, transferring them between her girlfriends' hot sex onto her tongue before depositing them inside her lover again a moment later as she fell into a haze of lust. Robyn gripped the back of Cleo’s head as her body pulsed, building crashing to dust as her huge legs swept around and free her arm extending as she raked her fingers through the city, buildings tumbling and people fleeing as her fingers bulldozed through their lives. Cleo’s lips closed on her clitoris, splattering the trapped struggling mortals while her fingers plunged into her nethers, guided by divine power to stroke Robyn's most delicate areas and obliterate the tiny life Cleo had already left there. Robyn’ exploded, her wings blew out from behind her and swept away the city for two miles in each direction as her orgasmic scream reverberated across the land, audible for hundreds of miles. Cleo moaned as she sensed Robyn’s pleasure, slamming her own sex down into the city behind her, pushing her naked vagina through the buildings as her power drew more and more mortals into her like a soft pink black hole, she let her mind wander to the thousands of pleas for her, the crying and screaming as her pleasure built, she gripped her Angel and dragged herself on top of her, there breasts colliding as both women moaned softly. Cleo held on as she let her power flow, expanding them both until both women had water either side of them, Cleo’s orgasm came as she saw the Australian mainland, clearly visible from now truly divine size. She slid back from her lover, and fell backwards, feeling the earth crack as she landed across New Zealand.

Robyn lay there vibing in her afterglow as she admired her huge wings spanning out into the pacific ocean, “holy shit...she said gently...this is what being a god feels like…” she mused pleasantly as she pushed to a sitting position, the landmass formerly known as Aukland crumbling under her ass. “Cleo...I think you overdid it babe…” she said softly as she revelled in a wonderful warm feeling. Cleo Lay there smiling, feeling accomplished that she had brought such pleasure to her girlfriend. “I wanted to be dramatic,'' she whispered as she drifted into a light snooze,” Robyn smiled and snuggled up alongside her Goddess, joining her in a comfortable snooze as the island slowly broke apart under their sleeping forms.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Girlfriend by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Short chapter to address a few queries about Robyn

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Girlfriend

Robyn

Her wings felt powerful as she caught an air current and soared effortlessly through the air, slowly banking down towards her hometown. Her mind was in turmoil, the events of the last few weeks on replay in her mind as she slowly drew on Cleo’s gifted power and reduced her scale down, Her childhood home came into view as she dived through the nights' sky, shrinking as she spiralled, loving the rush of wind on her skin. Robyn’s powerful wings finally snared her into a hover as she fluttered through the open window, only two inches tall she felt like a fairy. She had come into Samantha’s bedroom, the younger girl sleeping peacefully in her bed. Gliding with silent grace, the angel softly landed on her sister's pillow, her large peaceful face resting close as she folded her wings away.
 “I’ve missed you, Sam,” she whispered as she lay down looking towards her large sleeping sister. “I’ve done things...really bad things…” she continued, softly speaking to her unconscious sister. Robyn felt the tears in her eyes as she confided in her sleeping sibling, “The world is not as simple as it once was, Cleo’s very existence throws our own morality in question.” she said, rolling onto her back. “When I’m with her...humanity feels lesser...like our species are little more than ants...and it feels good Sam...It feels really good,” she admits to herself, “But then I think of you and Janna, and how many families just like our’s that I’m responsible for breaking apart…” she sobbed, rolling back to look at her sister's peaceful face, “Cleo has no empathy for us at all, Like you don’t think twice as you step on a spider, Cleo feels that way about humans...and why wouldn't she, we are powerless compared to her,” Robyn cried as her sister's nose twitched, “I don’t want any harm to come to you sis, I’m not going to say that I’m with Cleo to protect you, that wouldn’t be true...I fucking love being with a Goddess, feeling like a Goddess, I can feel my connection to humanity fading the more time I spend with her…” Robyn whispered as she pushed to her feet. Stepping towards her huge sister, she leaned forward and gently kissed her on the nose. “I’ll protect you though, You and Janna, even if she hates me…”
  Her sister rolled in her sleep and Robyn took advantage of the motion to cover her kick off in the air as she flew towards the window. She fell into a glide and stopped to glance in towards her sleeping parents. Janna’s window was closed as Robyn landed on the sill and peered in. She was sleeping with a large man that loomed behind her in the bed, a different boyfriend than the last time Robyn noted.  “One more stop…” Robyn remembered as the prodding on her nipples broke her from her reverie. She cupped her breasts lightly and enjoyed the small yelps in surprise as she massaged her tiny prisoners into her nipples, “Mmm, Yep...Power feels good…” she mused, falling backwards off the window, spinning in the air and catching herself with her wings and soaring up into the sky as her size returned to her.
 Robyn landed with a soft thud in the basketball court behind her former college, the fences barely coming up to her mid-calf as she fell into a squat. Her hands ventured under her dress and pushed the small figures into her breasts one last time before she removed them. “Oh I’m going to miss you…” she cooed as she reconsidered her actions. The tiny Jake and Clarice dropping the last few feet from her grip onto the outdoor courts hard surface. With her prisoners released, Robyn reduced her size down to her former human height and watched the two recover from the short fall. The pair wreaked of sweat and sex, the redhead could smell them from her short distance away as she let a smirk play on her lips. “You’re free, I’ve had my fun with you, now leave before I change my mind…” she announced as Jake looked up to her, the former lover's eyes were blank. “I...don't want to…” he said slowly, Clarice embraced him as she looked to Robyn, the first time seeing her normal size since Shake and Bake. “We...don’t want to…” she added, lowering her gaze. Robyn’s mouth fell open and she glared at them…”What. The. Fuck.” she said louder than she intended, “I’ve done nothing but sexually abuse you for weeks and you want to stay with me!” she said incredulously. Clarice stood, her gaze fixed on the floor at Robyn’s feet, “Since you...claimed us...life has been sex, in some form or another, and you’ve kept us fed, Cleo took away the pain a while ago and well...There is something addictive to Cleo’s juices…” she admitted blushing. Jake stood beside her and looked down towards Robyn’s feet in a submissive gesture, “Being with you is a better life...being with Cleo is part of something bigger than us…” he added to her statement. Robyn just shook her head in total disbelief. “I FELT FUKCING GUILTY WHEN I SHOVED YOU UP HER ASS THE OTHER NIGHT!” she yelled, “AND NOW YOU’RE TELLING ME YOU LOVED IT!” she said, genuinely angry, “And what when I tire of you Mmm? What then? What when I feed you to Cleo and let digest you!” she added with sharp clipped words. The couple looked at each other, “We’d rather that than returning to the mundanity of our lives, knowing what could have been…”  Clarice said while Jake nodded his agreement. “Un-fucking-believable” Robyn complained as she turned and stared into the sky. The two behind her rushed up behind her and fell to their knees begging, “Please Goddess, Don’t leave!” they both cried in unison. The Angel slowly turned, “You’d better not let Cleo hear you calling me Goddess…” she said slowly, Clarice’s tear stricken eyes met hers, “So you’ll take us back?” she pleaded. Robyn shook her head in confusion, “Sure why not, You’re going back in my bra though and now I know you want to fucking be there, I am expecting my nipples to be well and truly sucked the entire flight back!” she declared, glaring at her ex and his new girlfriend. The two nodded vigorously thanking her as she still struggled to wrap her mind around the situation. “I was meant to be clearing my conscience tonight, what is this timeline…” she said as she drew on her link to Cleo, growing back up to her full 400ft. Slowly turning she let her smile play on her lips as she sat down, the fences of the small basketball court breaking beneath her as her dress fluttered outwards. “Let’s have some proof then, that this is what you want,” she said with a thick layer of condescension. The two, inch tall figures immediately advanced under the hem of her dress and out of sight.

Clarice

“Okay Jake, I’ll climb up and grab her clit, you try and get inside and find her spots, Don’t fuck this up, Just do what I taught you, I need to get inside Cleo again, I’m suffering withdrawals…” Clarice ordered as the two of them advanced on the looming womanhood. Jake smirked at her, “I’ve done nothing but learn how to pleasure you all week, I can manage Robyn!” he called as he vaulted from her inner thigh and managed to embed his arms in her lower folds, dragging himself into her. Clarice looked amused as she did similar, parkouring the labia and inner thigh up to Robyn's clitoral hood, gripping it tightly as she found footing. Ever since they had been inside Cleo’s divine pussy, Clarice and Jake had found themselves with superhuman abilities, speed, strength, endurance and the ability to hold their breath for extended periods. They had no idea if Cleo had given them the powers or if it was simply a side effect of swallowing so much of her fluids, all they both knew is that they needed more of her sweet ambrosia and they would do anything for the opportunity.

Robyn

The two sex toys fell into position with a calculated speed that left Robyn slightly stunned as she slid back her dress to see what was going on, The small Clarice had both of her hands on her clitoris massaging it with an intense amount of strength for one so small. The angel purred in pleasure as she watched the tiny woman work, “What...is…” she moaned as Jake found her G-spot, powerful arms massaging her sensitive inner walls, “How..the..” she tried to say as the pair worked her into a sexual furore, “No…” she moaned softly as she crossed her legs, pinning Clarice and trapping Jake, “Cleeeeo…” she whimpered as her wings dragged her horny form back towards the temple. Her hand fell between her legs to hold Clarice in place as she struggled to fly straight, “You two...have done it now…” she said as she flew back inside the temple, and without landing flew into the bed chamber and let herself fall onto her girlfriend. Cleo yelped in surprise as she broke from sleep, Robyns face just above her, “Urgh what time is it…” she complained as her girlfriend loomed over her, exposing her bare nethers to Cleos slowly waking face, “Lick…” Robyn said as she placed herself down onto Cleo. The brunette mumbled as her face was covered. There was a long moment of nothing as Robyn’s nethers pinned Clarice to her girlfriend's nose, waiting to see if the Goddess would oblige. Slowly Robyn felt Cleo’s exploratory tongue creep into her, she let out a small sigh of relief as her lover decided to indulge her late-night urge. Cleo’s tongue lashed with divine power as she shocked all of Robyn’s nerve endings at once, then pulsed the action bringing her quickly over the edge to collapse next to her, the two tiny sex toys discarded amongst the sheets. Robyn grinned as she looked back at an annoyed Cleo. “That was your fault...you messed with my toys…” she said accusingly as her afterglow tugged her into a light snooze. “Just..don't do it every night…” she heard her girlfriend say before passing out into sleep.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Priestess by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Priestess

Josephina Hillbank

The two women scurried across the floor as they moved around the massive throne room, The Goddess stood in the middle of the room, her robes flowing down to the ground as she studied the globe. “There is no way she doesn’t already know we’re here…” Josie whispered to Cindy as the two of them hid on the floor. “We have to try Unless you want to live in the drawer forever…” she replied as the both searched for an exit. “EIGHTY PERCENT OF THE WORLD IS NOW BLUE…,” the huge Goddess said, her words clear and powerful. “ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS DESTROY NEW ZEALAND,” another loud voice added as the tiny women jumped back, a large sandal crashing down near them. “THE REST ARE STILL RESISTING, ALTHOUGH I WOULD ASSUME IT’S AN ORGANISED EFFORT,” The Goddess replied with annoyance in her tone. Josie looked up the long leg that landed near them, the flowing purple skirt and exposed nethers of their owner high above them. “Does that girl ever wear underwear…” Josie criticized and Cindy froze up beside her. Noticing the sudden fear in her companion the dark-haired girl moved in front of her, “What's up?” she said quietly. The blonde pointed towards where Cleo had turned to face Robyn, “When you commented about her underwear, The Goddess grinned..as if she had heard you…” Cindy said with hushed reverence, her gaze fixed on the distant titan. “WAS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY PRESENTS?” The Goddess said addressing her girlfriend, “PRESENTS? WHICH ONES?” Robyn replied speculatively, “THE ONES ATTEMPTING TO ESCAPE BY YOUR FOOT.” Cleo announced as Josie felt her blood run ice cold.

  Within a heartbeat, the two women were in full sprint, “Under the Throne!” Josie called as she cut across in front of Cindy. “OH, I WONDERED WHERE THOSE WENT!” the huge redhead said as the skies seemed to move above them, a huge hand landing directly in front of Josie, she tried to stop but the wall of flesh was moving towards her at incredible speed, She smashed into Cindy as they were both scooped up into the giant palm. “WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING!” Robyn cooed as she brought them up to her face, “YOU KNOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAMES…” she said as an exploratory finger probed at the girls to lay them out flat.  “THAT DARK-HAIRED ONE IS MY FIRST EVER GIFT TO YOU!” the Goddesses voice sang as her face appeared over Robyn’s huge shoulder, “YOU SHOULD NAME HER,” the huge woman said with a grin. Josie backed up from the huge faces as the redhead squinted at her, “I’LL CALL YOU MIKA…” she said grinning, Josie baulked at the name and called out “My name is Josephina!,” trying to stand in defiance. Robyn stared at her blankly as Cleo smiled, “MIKA WORKS, THE OTHER GIRL IS THE ONE WHO CONVINCED ME TO ASK YOU OUT!” the huge woman said casually as Robyn’s eyes fixed on Cindy. Josie ran over to her friend but a huge finger swept her down. A rush of wind and movement as the titan rounded on her friend, “I'M SORRY WHAT! SHE'S THE REASON WE ARE TOGETHER?!” she snapped to the Goddess who had broken out in giggles. “OUR FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER I KEPT HER IN MY ASS!” the titan added. Cleo shrugged, “LUCKY HER” and returned to staring at the globe. Robyn's eyes fixed back on Cindy, “I’M SO SORRY; I'M GOING TO FIX THIS!” she said sympathetically as her fingers snatched up Josie. The small girl yelped as her world turned and flipped before she fell into purple fabric prison, face to face with Robyn’s massive nipple, “YOU GET TO WORK!” She said as the fabric snapped closed around her.

Robyn

The small blonde in her hand was crying as she put her other toy away, Robyn was distraught that Cleo would be so careless with one that had done so much for them. “Cleo, Make her a priestess,” she said, shooting Cleo an angry stare. The Goddess didn't even turn as she replied, “No.” she said with a sense of finality. Robyn took a deep breath and stepped over to her girlfriend, “Cleo, Please make this girl a priestess..” she said with more respect. Cleo just stared at the tiny blonde and then back to Robyn, “No, That is a toy,” she said annunciating each word carefully. The redhead shook her head and annoyance as she guided Cleo back to her throne, Once the Goddess was seated, Robyn placed the small blonde on the floor, “You’re going to owe me for this…” she scowled at her as she fell to her knees before her divine girlfriend. Lifting her lover's sandaled foot she slid the leather away and gently held the delicate foot in her hands as Cleo raised an eyebrow. Slowly Robyn began to kiss the length of Cleo’s foot, gently sucking on each toe as she reached them, her girlfriend let out a quiet moan of pleasure as she moved across the digits. Robyn worked through both feet, performing a service she had never done before. “Mmmm you make a persuasive argument…” the Goddess finally conceded, “Just tell me it’s not because you feel guilty about sticking her in your ass…” she added as she enjoyed the worship. Robyn lowered the divine feet back to the ground and rested her head on her girlfriend's thigh, “She is responsible for bringing you into my life...then I owe her at least the chance at a life…” she whispered carefully. Cleo’s eyes rolled as she sighed, “There are no temples for her at the moment,” she said, still resisting. Robyn leaned back and put on her most pleading expression, “How about this one?” she offered as her Goddess glared, “This one is mine...I don’t need a priestess!” she declared with an irritated tone. Robyn stood and stepped around behind the large throne, bringing her hands down onto her Goddesses shoulders to start another massage, “Arguably, you should have the most priestesses in your main temple…” she suggested, sensing victory. Cleo sat in silence enjoying the massage as she considered, “She could bring me those tributes from outside…” she said slowly, Robyn perking up, “Tributes? From outside?” she inquired. The divine titan stretched as she turned her gaze on the far wall, “There are crowds of tributes outside calling to me, I don’t really know what to do with them all.” she admitted. Robyn giggled, “Oh, you mean the envoys from the UN and global media who are desperate to talk to you?”  she said with amusement. Cleo lifted her foot, the small Cindy trapped between her toes as the Goddess folded the foot in between her thighs and dropped the mortal. “I don’t know what you just said Robyn, I’ve been snacking on them when I have had to go past them..” Cleo casually said as she poked at the small blonde, “You, kiss my nethers and repeat the words, “You own me, Goddess,” between each kiss until I tell you to stop,” Cleo said with annoyance as she brushed her robes aside to reveal herself. Robyn squatted down beside Cleo, “Thank you, hun,” she said kissing her cheek lightly, “You’re the best girlfriend a girl could ask for.”

Cleo 

Cleo sat there in thought for a long time as the toy performed basic worship, The small woman wasn't stimulating, It was more to make sure she understood her place. “Okay, '' Cleo said slowly,” flicking the girl onto her back…”As my priestess, you will be granted, size, 50 ft comparatively to your insect species, You will be granted wings for mobility…” Cleo said slowly, she had made many priestesses but never one she considered a toy before. “You will be stronger, faster and more durable than your people,” she continued, “In return for these gifts, You will exist to serve me, my every whim is your life's goal,” she said sternly. “One of your duties is to make sure other toys do not escape while keeping the mortals out…” she added as her fingers gripped the tiny blonde girl. “I am not your biggest fan,” she sneered, “Give me a reason to strip you of this power and I will gladly add you to my breakfast menu!” the words coming out harsher than intended. Robyn sat silently on her own throne watching, a small smile on her cute face, Cleo couldn’t help but feel she had been manipulated as she tossed the tiny human into the air, holding her floating as she looked to Robyn, “This is for you,” she said as a streak of white lightning left her fingertip and struck the tiny Cindy, the small girl immediately screamed in pain and convulsed as her size grew, very, very slowly.

 Cleo sat back and watched as the tiny woman screamed and cried in pain as her body was transformed, Robyn’s face was a mask of frustration as she glowered at her, “I’ve seen you do this many times Cleo! It takes you half a second!” she said panicked. Cleo twisted her hand and Cindy screamed more as the white lightning rippled across her body.  “You wanted her changed, I wanted to change her like this…” she said as a twisted grin spread across her lips. Robyn slouched back in her throne defeated, Cleo took that as a small recovery from how she had conceded to do this and pushed Cindy to the ground, the girl now sobbing but mildly ascended. “Stand.” The Goddess Commanded as she sat forward, placing her bare feet either side of the small woman. The new Priestess stood coming halfway up Cleo’s calf, her face now clearer as the doll-sized priestess took the world from her new perspective. “Open your wings,” Cleo commanded again as the two titans stared at their new servant. The small girl looked confused and stared up towards Cleo, “How, Goddess?” she said with reverence, Cleo just stared at her blankly, “How should I know…” she scolded as Robyn giggled, “Flex your shoulder muscles, you should feel a new pressure, just force the muscles backwards.” A few moments of strange moaning followed before two dirty-brown hawk-like wings fluttered out behind her and Cleo grinned. Robyn sighed, “They look great,” she said as her glare found her girlfriend once more. “Fly away pigeon,” The Goddess said as she reclined back in her throne and smiled at her girlfriend once more.  The small woman ran across the temple floor trying to figure out how her wings worked.

Robyn

 “Thanks…” Robyn said as they both sat in silence watching the globe spin, “Despite it all, Thank you,” she continued. Cleo didn’t reply immediately, “I just don’t want you taking this whole Goddess thing lightly,” she said slowly, her hand raising before her as she dispelled the globe and replaced it with a spiralling graph of weaving lines. “This is human worship…The blue line is my, minimum requirement, The reason I am here..the green line across the top is the current input into the temple and the red line is my passive consumption, maintaining things, like you and the priestesses.”  The graph seemed to fluctuate but overall the green line was well clear of the others. “Right now, I have a lot of reserve power, and it is an ever-expanding supply, I’m just being careful, My people expect the green and red lines to be similar, living to your means, they just never expected me to subjugate five billion humans.” Robyn listened, entranced by the information as it flowed through the air, “Each new priestess adds another drain to my power,” Cleo finished as the graph vanished and the globe came back. “I understand,” Robyn offered as she stood up and moved over to where her Goddess was sitting lost in thought, “Listen, We should spend some time outside of the temple,” Robyn said as she offered her girlfriend her hand. Cleo perked up, “Like New Zealand?” she said, gesturing to the small caged human embedded in the arm of her throne. “No, We don’t want to wipe out all of your worshippers, I was thinking more of a shopping trip! Some quality girl time.” Robyn chirped, “You need some more modern clothes, Ancient Goddess works on you but it's totally not the only look you should have!” She added while Cleo stared at her in confusion, “Shopping?” The Goddess said slowly, Robyn’s mouth fell open, “Girl you’ve made it this far without retail therapy! Oh, I’m going to change your world!” she announced happily.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Visit by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

--Nothing will happen with Samantha, dont even ask--

Cleo’s Visit

Robyn

Robyn watched as Cindy flew around the temple, enjoying her new freedom, feeling proud that she had been able to convince Cleo. Further discussions with the new Priestess revealed that the young woman was a single mother, her young child lost in the crushing squash the Goddess had imposed on them while she interrogated her. Robyn couldn't relate to the pain she must have felt, the fear and loss compounded by the fact that she had been turned into a buttplug for nearly eight hours shortly after. Cindy seemed to be accepting the new position though, at least on the surface, Robyn had reminded her that the Goddess would roast her like a chicken and eat her wings with hot sauce if she stepped out of line though. A warning she knew was true as Cleo had already speculated about the taste of angel wings in bed with her.

 Wandering back through the temple, Robyn found Cleo sitting on the side of her bed, her foot in her lap as she fiddled with some kind of anklet. “I was thinking,” Robyn said, sitting near her girlfriend, “We should do our shopping in London, I've never been but I’ve always wanted too…” she pondered looking at Cleo’s fingers sliding around her beautiful foot. “Mmm? Sure, I’ve no idea what it’s about so I’ll follow your lead…” she said as her fingers clamped together. Robyn finally caught a glimpse of her lover's ankle, a chain of small men, clipped together with what looked like handcuffs at wrists and ankles. “If we go shopping in London though, We should invite Janna, she’s always wanted to go to the UK,” Robyn added, her gaze fixed on the terrified humans being chained together. Cleo’s hands stopped working as her head tilted towards Robyn, her long silky hair splashing over the tiny figures on her raised foot. “The one who called me a bitch?” she said, no trace of humour in her tone. Robyn’s heart skipped a beat as she remembered the event, “She’s team Cleo now, I promise,” she whispered slowly. Cleo turned her back and brushed her hair to the side, “Okay, Once I’m done here we’re going to go and check,” she announced as her fingers slid another man into her chain.” Robyn nodded as she instinctively went for her phone to warn her family when she went to press the call her finger froze in place as her whole body seized up. Only her eyes were working as she looked towards her girlfriend, seemingly unaware as she focused on her project. Robyn’s mind reeled as she was trapped in her own body for nearly ten minutes as Cleo slowly worked on her living anklet. Eventually, she lifted her foot into the air, her slender leg sporting a loose-fitting chain of humans, all crying to help as she looked over to Robyn, “What do you think? Does it say, “You're just an accessory to me!” she giggled as feeling returned to Robyn’s body. Robyn took her finger from the phone and dropped it back on the bed as she saw Cleo slowly nod in approval. “It certainly ‘screams’ power”, she said, choosing to ignore the resentment she was feeling. Cleo giggled and jumped on her in an embrace. “I’m sorry about that, I just really don’t want you cheating my test,” Cleo said kissing her lover on the head, “It’s only a matter of time before you start manipulating me into granting them power, I’m not stupid, I need to be careful,” she said standing back up and admiring her new Anklet, “You are a hole in my defence hun, I love you, you now that, I can’t afford for you to be my undoing.” she said smiling, raising her anklet clad foot before Robyn, “You may kiss” she smirked. Robyn shook her head as she took hold of the delicate foot, planting a firm kiss on top of it, “I love you too Cleo, I guess I’m still getting used to dating God.” she said with mock reverence. “If we’re going to see my family before we go shopping though, You should change, Greek Chic isn't very subtle in the suburbs. The Goddess Giggled as she stepped back to give Robyn a good view of her figure, “That’s fine, I had this girl for breakfast this morning who had the most adorable outfit!” she said excitedly, the white robes vanishing as baggy pink cotton pyjamas appeared, covering her curves and making her look like she was attending a high school sleepover. “Human Cleo ready for adventure!” she declared happily. Robyn gawked and the cutesy nightwear, “Wow..that would be perfect if we were having a movie night..” she said cautiously, Cleo interrupted her before she could continue, “And it is perfect for meeting your family, You wouldn't question your Goddess would you?” she added with a knowing smile. Robyn sighed and shook her head, Of Course not, They will accept you no matter what,” she said as she stood to embrace her comfortable-looking Goddess. “Let's go,” Robyn said softly as she felt Cleo’s power shimmer around her as both vanished.

  Robyn stood at the door more nervous than she had ever been as she waited for someone to answer the door, The Goddess of the world standing just behind her waiting to pass judgement on her family. The door started to open and Robyn’s eye bulged as she caught Cleo’s reflection in the glass and before she could turn to scold her, Her parents were standing in the doorway looking out at her.  “Hi Mom, Hi Dad!” she said happily as they returned the greeting, “And who is this young lady?” her mother said curiously. Robyn closed her eyes and slowly turned, “This is my girlfriend, Cleo,” she said cracking an eye open to confirm her fear. Cleo stood in her baggy PJ’s at just under 5ft tall, her already young face and slender figure making her look like a highschooler compared to Robyn’s curvy frame. Cleo chirped up with an excited smile, “Hi Mr & Mrs Taylor! I’ve been looking forward to meeting you!” she said tucking her head under Robyn’s arm, making her seem juvenile. Her Parents snapped their gaze back at Robyn, concern etched in her eyes, “The news keeps saying you’re the Goddesses Angel, not her babysitter,” her dad said, shaking his head. “Please Dad, Stop,” Robyn said before he walked back in shaking his head. Her Mom looked over them both and sighed, “I thought better of you Robyn, but a teenager? Really?” Cleo grinned as she hugged Robyn from the side, “I love your daughter Mrs Taylor!” she said happily, Robyn turned a furious red as her mother shook her head in disgust, “I had no problem with you having a girlfriend but this is just wrong, I don’t care if she's a Goddess or not!” she said as Robyn’s blood froze and she could already see the gleam in Cleo’s eyes. Robyn felt the small ring appear on her finger and she knew what was coming, She had made a deal with her girlfriend a while ago about what would happen if her parents reacted badly. With tears in her eyes, Robyn raised her hand out before her, pointing it at her mothers retreating back, the woman vanished as Robyn fell to her knees. Cleo stepped into the house and turned to look down at her crying girlfriend, Let's find your sisters shall we?” she said with a mischievous grin. Robyn brought the ring up before her face and sobbed as the two tiny figures trapped inside beat on the side of the clear gemstone. “Why Cleo, Why couldn't you just be yourself…” Robyn whimpered as the Goddess turned and rose to her normal height of 5’ 7”. Shrugging she looked around, "The world saw us fuck on New Zealand, they knew who I was, Pictures of our faces..and asses are all over this planet now.” she said as she appreciated the soft material of her new clothes. Robyn sighed and brushed the tears from her eyes, Cleo was right as always, Her parents had jumped to conclusions as much as it hurt her to admit.

Cleo

A large tan skin man came storming down the stairs, “WE’RE DONE, IF YOU WON’T COMMIT THEN THIS WON’T WORK!” he yelled as he pushed past her and Robyn and vanished out of the door. Cleo watched as the younger-looking Robyn appeared at the top of the stairs, The girl froze as she saw the Goddess standing in her house. Cleo licked her lips and advanced towards the stairs as Robyn’s hand landed on her shoulder, “No, Let me go first, You owe me that much…” she said softly as Samantha appeared in another doorway looking starstruck. Cleo turned to Robyn, “Fine, you talk to Janna while I chat with young Samantha here…” she said with a commanding tone. Robyn took the hint and offered Sam a smile as she quickly ascended the stairs after Janna. 

Cleo went over to the young ginger-haired girl and squat down in front of her, “Hi Samantha, I’m…” the young girl erupted, “CLEO! THE GODDESS OF EARTH! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!” she screeched as Cleo nearly fell backwards in surprise. “Well yes, Although you should use the term Worshipper and not Fan,” she said with a serious tone. The younger girl looked chastised as she awkwardly tried to bow. Cleo smiled, warming to the younger girl as she stepped away and sat in one of the chairs. “So, Sam, You clearly believe in me…” she started before the girl interrupted her again, “Believe in you! I run one of the biggest Goddess Cleo fan pages on Instagram and DeviantArt!” she announced happily, “I have two whole sketchbooks of fanart of you!” she finished as Cleo raised a single finger. “Firstly,” she said with a regal tone, “Never interrupt a Goddess, Do not speak unless spoken too first!” she declared as the younger girl turned red, “Secondly, I have no idea what any of those things are, Although Fan art sounds like a tribute, I would see this.” The young teen sprinted from her room as Cleo smirked, “Looks like this one is safe at least,” she admitted to herself as she got comfortable. A minute later, Sam appeared again with a large book and offered it to Cleo. As the Goddess took the book she gestured to the floor, “You may kneel while I review your offering…” she suggested. The book seemed innocent enough, lots of profile pictures of her, the renderings were of decent quality and Cleo found herself nodding as she turned the pages. Then things took a strange turn as she started coming across nudes of her on top of cities, playing with buildings and using people for all kinds of purposes, some of the images were clearly inspired by the events in New Zealand but many of these things Cleo had never tried. She looked up at the kneeling girl, “How old are you again?” she inquired, “Fourteen,” the girl replied blushing. Cleo shook her head as she turned the page to a full-colour double spread, It was a picture of her dressed in her traditional robes, sat on the floor of an empty room, crowds of people were at her feet painting her nails, one of the small figures was circled and labelled, “Me”. Cleo stopped and closed the book, her mind racing with the young girl's wild imagination. “I will be keeping this, How come there are no pictures of Robyn?” she queried as her girlfriend had been with her during the inspiration for this book. The young girls face scrunched, “Eww, She's my sister...You’re a Goddess!” the girl said as Robyn and Janna slowly made their way down the stairs.


Cleo grinned at her Girlfriend, “Robyn, Would you inspect Sam’s InstaArt with her while I speak with Janna?” she announced smiling. Robyn looked between the two and nodded slowly, Samantha perked up, “Do I have to show her? It's embarrassing…”  Cleo snapped her a glare and the young girl jumped up and rushed to Robyn, dragging her from the room. Janna slowly approached and sat in the opposite chair. Cleo just watched her as she squirmed, “I’m sorry…” the young redhead said eventually as the Goddess just tilted her head and slowly licked her lips, “I’m sorry for disrespecting you! Please, Forgive me!” she continued as Cleo let her head rock and tilt the other way, her tongue still tracing her lips. “Please Goddess, Please, I’m sorry!” the girl said again she slipped from the chair and fell to her knees. Cleo’s eyes tracked her as she crossed her legs so her foot hung in the air, her tongue retreated slowly as she bit her bottom lip and nodded her head towards her barefoot.  Janna paled slightly as she pleaded again, “I’m sorry, I…” she stopped as the Goddesses gaze turned bored, quickly she shuffled forward and kissed the offered sole. Finally, Cleo spoke, “To exist near me, you need to understand your place, Your sisters both seem to, You do not.” she said with a stern tone. Janna’s kissing intensified as she spoke, “That man who stormed out, Why did he leave?” she said slowly as she looked down on the girl the same age as herself. “I refused to stop eating meat, He was angry that I wouldn’t go Vegan for him…” Janna said slowly, “It's not that I'm not open to it, It’s just a big change you know..” she continued as Cleo’s foot entered her mouth and she wisely decided to suck instead of speak. “I don’t know what you’re talking about but it sounds like a bad reason,” she conceded as her hand rotated into a cradling motion, a small tanned man appearing between her finger and thumb, barely 5mm tall, trapped between her slender digits. She waved her hand and the man floated down and landed near Janna’s hand on the carpet as Cleo removed her foot from the girl's mouth. “Look at him, Place your finger on him..” she said softly. Janna obeyed, the tiny Carlos barely able to get to his feet before her finger totally covered him. “Do you feel the power? The insignificance of him?” Cleo said watching the girl carefully. Janna nodded, “but he’s a person..thoughts, feelings, siblings,” she said removing her finger. Cleo sneered as twelve more micro people appeared around him, “There, anyone who cared,” she said sharply, “now place your thumb over all of them” the Goddess commanded, “Pin them to your carpet, You are in charge!” she continued as Janna did as ordered. “Is this how we seem to you? Bugs under your thumb?” Janna inquired as she felt the power of life of death under her single digit. “No.” Cleo said shortly, “You are less, I can end you with a thought, your world is under my thumb,” she declared with an honest glare. Janna thought for a long moment as she considered, the power she held over Carlos and his family was only a shred of the power Cleo held all of the time. “And yet, You’re taking time to educate me on the scale of your power,” Janna finally said as she felt her head fall into a reverent bow. Cleo’s glare finally broke and a slight smile tugged on her lips, “Only because I love your sister,” she admitted. Janna glanced at the reclining brunette and nodded, “You truly are the Goddess of Earth, I am your servant Goddess.” she said as Robyn entered the room.

Robyn

“Oh no, you’re not!” Robyn said, moving to stand next to Cleo, “None of my family will be serving, They will be left to live happy lives!” she continued as she looked down at her smiling girlfriend. “You turned my youngest sister into a fucking fetish artist and my middle sister into a grovelling slave, You’re a terrible corrupting force you know that Cleo!” she scolded as Janna froze and Sam went still at the door. Cleo burst into giggles as she stood and hugged her, “Oh I am truly evil aren't I,” she admitted kissing Robyn, “Good news though, Your sisters passed my test, you can keep them!” Robyn turned to face her sisters quickly, “Keep you here, she means to keep you here!” she offered reassuringly. The Goddess just shrugged, “Here, in your drawer with the other sex toys, wherever.” she said casually as Janna’s eye grew wide, turning to watch Sam turn bright pink blushing. Robyn shook her head in amusement as she gestured to the room, “I've told you both privately about Mom and Dad, I’m going to make sure you are covered for money, Janna, We’re going to head over to London for some fashion shopping, if you would like to come along?” Robyn said remembering the reason for the visit. Cleo smiled and looked down at the grovelling girl, “oh come on, stand up, Robyn has already convinced me you are not going to be servants…” she said as she looked over to Sam, “And you can add that your art is Officially Approved by the Goddess!” the young girl beamed in excitement as she vanished back into her room. Robyn glared at Cleo, “Have you seen some of that art, Shes fourteen for fuck sake!” Cleo shrugged, “She has a good imagination, I have a whole book of things to try!” she replied as she waved the sketchbook to Robyn. Janna stood looking confused, as Robyn smiled to her, “Our dearest Samantha is the owner of several Goddess Cleo Art groups, and some of it is not safe for work…” Robyn told her with a shake of her head. Janna blinked as she processed the information, “Well at least its not kpop groups…” she said quietly as she looked over to Cleo, “Thank you for accepting me Goddess,” she said as pointed to the tiny group on the floor by her shoe. “What about those?” she inquired, as she moved her foot away from the small group. Cleo and Robyn looked down at them, Robyn not seeming at all phased as the Goddess spoke, “Oh, They’re yours now, Do whatever…” she said as she turned to Robyn, “So, London?” Robyn turned to Janna with a questioning glance. Her sister quickly squatted down and scooped the micro people into her hand before prying open the pocket of her jeans and letting them all fall inside. “Okay, Yes, I would love to come!” she added feeling a little giddy from excitement as Cleo touched her arm and all three girls vanished.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

--Nothing will happen with Samantha, dont even ask--

Cleo's Frustration by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s  Frustration


Cleo

The cold wind swept down the alley as the three girls appeared, Cleo’s feet chilled before her magic adapted to the cold, she shivered in annoyance as her power slowly warmed her toes. “Fuck its cold,” she complained as she looked around the filthy alley, soft flats subconsciously appearing around her feet as the grime surrounded her. Robyn was shivering in her one-piece dress and open sandals while Janna seemed fully dressed for this abrasive weather. “Okay so this is disgusting,” Cleo commented as she stepped towards the busy street, her pink PJ’s flapping in the wind. The three of them emerged into the busy street, Janna stepping into the lead as Cleo took Robyn’s hand, the cold fingers gripping her warm hands. “This was your idea,” Cleo said annoyed as she watched her shivering girlfriend, “I thought you would've dressed for it at least…” she continued as Robyn suddenly stopped and pulled her hand free. “WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE CLEO!” she yelled in the middle of the street, onlookers turned to watch as the two strangely girls faced off.  Cleo turned, slipped her hands onto her hips and tilted her head, “Say that again,” she offered in a warning tone. Robyn stepped up to her, “First Cindy, Then my Parents, Then Janna and now Me! Why are you toying with us, I thought you cared about me!” she challenged glaring into her eyes. Cleo’s eyes swept the crowd and she dismissively waved her hand, a pulse of power erupted across the world at her casual gesture. As she turned back to Robyn her eyes were blazing white with power, the magic not as simple as she had made it look, time hung still around them as the noise faded away. “YOU ARE TAKING ME FOR GRANTED!” she screamed, advancing on Robyn as Janna backed up into a frozen pair of onlookers. “THE LAST TIME YOU SHOWED ME ANY APPRECIATION FOR ANYTHING I DID FOR YOU WAS WHEN I GAVE YOU THOSE SLAVES!” She continued in an emotional tirade, her fingers glowing with power as she gestured angrily. Robyn backed away from the raging girl who had grown to eight feet glaring at her. “I DARE YOU TO LIE TO ME, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU THANKED ME FOR ANYTHING! And don’t include your little victory ‘thanks’ when you got me to ascend that pet for you!”, Robyns mind reeled as she thought through her times with Cleo, “I’ve thanked you in many ways! I’ve made love to you for fuck sake!” Cleo’s blazing eyes shifted from white to red, “Every day millions of people say ‘Thank You Goddess’ but no, not you, you just make love to me as if that isn't mutual!” she said as Robyn felt herself being lifted from the ground by an invisible power. “I show you my thanks with acts of love, acts of devotion! Just because I don’t say the words doesn’t mean I am not grateful!” she rambled quickly as her tall girlfriend sneered. Cleo dragged Robyn towards her and glared as the power left her eyes, just her piercing brown angry eyes locking with Robyn’s tear-soaked face. “You haven't gone down on me since before New Zealand! Do I need to destroy a country to get that from you?”  she continued as Robyn shrank slowly before her. Robyn whimpered, “No, you just have to ask, I’m always happy too, I just don’t want to seem like a needy girlfriend!” she cried as her shrinking stopped. Cleo’s face softened slightly, “Really? Because I didn't want to seem like I was ordering your around all the time…” she admitted as she also thought back over her brooding.

  Cleo slowly shrunk back down and returned Robyn to normal as calm settled over her aching heart, “So...You didn't want to seem needy...and I didn't want to seem pushy?” she said as Robyn broke down in tears before her. “Wow...I’ve been a bit of a bitch haven't I…” she conceded as Robyn wiped her face down. “You have…” she said teary-eyed. Cleo teared up a little as she embraced her girlfriend, “Forgive me?” she asked with a pleading tone. Robyn pushed back and held up her finger with the ring on, Cleo shook her head lightly, “It’s awkward having your parents around as an authority figure to you,” Robyn sighed as she looked into the ring once more. “Okay, I want full priestess powers to both Janna and Sam...then I can forgive your bratty few days…” Robyn ventured as Cleo rolled her eyes, “There you go again with the taking me for granted..” she complained as Robyn took her hands, “No, I love you, Even when you’re treating me like a slave and freezing me in the street...However, as you have just demonstrated, you are young and hormonal... volatile...I’m just looking out for my family.” The Goddess rolled her head as she looked over to where Janna was cowering, “She’s sticking her tongue up my ass if she wants anything from me, The fangirl can have the power,” she admitted tossing a bolt of light into the air. Robyn looked past Cleo towards Janna and shrugged. Janna slowly approached and kneeled behind the pink-clad Goddess. Cleo smiled as she yanked a man from the time-locked crowd with her power and shrank him as he flew to her fingers. “Tongue,” she said gazing down on Janna. The redhead extended her tongue and Cleo placed the paralysed man on her tongue. “Push him in deep,” she grinned, lowering her PJ bottoms around her knees and bending over. The warm tongue felt amazing with the chill breeze and Cleo let out a light moan as Robyn turned away, “We need to talk things out,” Cleo said as she watched her girlfriend's expression, “I need to maintain control,” she continued as Robyn forced a smile. Cleo stood and pulled her bottoms up as she knocked Janna back with a blast of white power. Robyn turned to her and dashed over to the fallen Janna, “What the fuck…” she exclaimed as she found her sister unconscious, Cleo found herself again rolling her eyes, “When I give humans the power quickly they always do that, I assumed you would rather not a repeat of Cindy…” she said frustrated at Robyn’s reaction. The teary redhead looked at her, “Let’s have that talk, right now, send Janna home,” Robyn said with a determined glare. The Goddess sighed in annoyance as she waved her hand at Janna, the woman vanishes. “Right,” Robyn said as she stormed off through the time-stopped crowd and into the clothing store just off the street. Cleo shook her head in frustration as she followed her emotional girlfriend.

  Robyn

The warmth of the inside struck her immediately as she dragged a pair of Yoga pants from a rack as she stormed in, pulling them on quickly and finding some socks as Cleo slowly stalked behind her, looking at the variety of clothing on display. “Humans sure do like variety…” Cleo whispered as she looked across the racks of clothes, Robyn was sat in the corner with her head in her hands when Cleo finally stepped up to her. The Angel looked up and took a moment to appreciate the cute pink woman standing before her, Privileged beyond measure, lacking the human perspective and emotionally explosive.” I fell for you because your power was intoxicating,” Robyn started as Cleo sat down near her sulking, “Then when you trusted me to match you in size, I fell in love with your beauty,” she continued looking towards a shop assistant, locked in place halfway through restocking the tights. The shop assistant was looking back at her unable to move. “And even now I find your constant power plays alluring…” she admitted as she waved to the terrified shop assistant. Robyn looked over towards Cleo who appeared lost in thought. “You also scare me to death, One moment you’re treating me like the centre of your world, the next you’re threatening to murder my family...It’s messed up Cleo, Like, seriously messed up…” she said, her stomach sinking as the Goddess just sat in silence. The two sat in silence for a long moment, Cleo eventually standing, “Okay, Listen, I may be an all-powerful Goddess on earth but where I’m from I'm just a fresh graduate girl with only a few miserable attempts at relationships with guys in my past. During my research of the earth, I discovered my people’s first attempt to control this world lead to the brutal death of the Olympian who was sent as his own creations rose up to overthrow him.”  she slowed as she admired the shoes along the wall, “Olympian dudes are all pricks...I’m hoping to bring a couple here once I have established my control, Just so I can break them under my heel…”  she said as Robyn watched her inspecting the shelves. “Robyn, I can’t give you more power, Although I understand why you would be scared of my metaphorical boot always looming over your mortal frame...I just need you to know that bringing that boot down would break my heart and I really do love you.” Cleo wandered back over and loomed over Robyn’s seated form, Robyn looked up and again found herself appreciating the beauty before her, “I know, I’m the luckiest human on earth, I just need to put that into a new perspective I suppose,” she said speaking softly up to her Goddess. Cleo nodded as she stepped over towards the shop assistant that had been watching Robyn, “It’s Me, You, Your Family,” Cleo admitted, “Then, the rest of them” she finished, the shop assistant reducing down to less than an inch as the time freeze broke on her and she ran screaming. Cleo lifted the toe of her flats and rotated it on her heel over the small woman. Robyn felt the pang of pity and the rush of lust as Cleo lowered the ball of her foot onto the small woman and twisted slowly. “Oooh, Mmm…” Robyn said softly, “Do that again?” she requested as Cleo’s face brightened, dancing over to another frozen man with fear in his eyes. The large man vanished as Cleo struck a pose for Robyn, her clothes vanishing, the full female figure on display causing Robyn’s body to stir into treacherous lust. Cleo’s now barefoot slowly compressed the man as Robyn pushed to her feet, she moved over to her girlfriend and pressed her socked foot on top of the Goddesses, obliterating the small man.

  Robyn kissed her lover's neck as her hands explored her soft body, “Let’s not destroy London,” she whispered into her ear, “I do want to shop here,” she added as she felt their bodies expand within the store. Cleo stopped as they each hit fifteen feet tall, Robyn pulled her clothes free as Cleo laid back through the racks of expensive dresses, The two women embraced as Robyn’s lips explored Cleo’s perky breasts, “Shrink a few of these voyeurs, I want to donate them to your pleasure,” Robyn said as she licked at her girlfriends' nipple. Cleo moaned as the patrons of the store were drawn towards her, reducing in size as they slowly sprinkled into her cleavage, barely a centimetre tall while Robyn’s green eyes stared down on them. “Just wait here little ones, I’m just warming her up.” she cooed as her head drifted down towards her navel, Cleo’s hands appearing, “While you’re waiting…” she moaned as she separated the group onto her breasts, lightly pressing them into her nipples while her girlfriend kissed along her thighs. Robyn enjoyed the smell of the arousal as she stimulated her Goddess. It was intoxicating, she was about to stimulate the most powerful girl to ever exist in her world and then force people to give their lives for her, no their, pleasure. Robyn’s tongue eventually made it the slick sex as Cleo whimpered in pleasure, Robyn tossed the dress rack out from between her Goddesses thighs as she worked the outer lips with her tongue, her hand tracing the divine’s body hunting for the mortals on her breasts, when her fingers found them she drew them slowly down Cleo’s smooth body and smiled at them as her finger thrust them inside her lover, One by one the mortals vanished inside her Goddess as her tongue returned to work, her fingers roaming around inside to positioned the tiny sacrifices. Cleo was moaning as her vaginal muscles clamped around Robyn's fingers, crushing the tiny humans with each convulsion. The younger girl fell limp as her hand touched Robyn’s cheek, “Your turn…” Cleo said in s sultry tone as she dragged Robyn on top of her and rolled them both over, Robyn felt her back smash through the service desk as her girlfriend drew more humans in from outside the store and sprinkled them along her body. Over the next hour, the two young women took turns bringing each other over the edges as more and more of London’s population found themselves drawn into the clothing store, meeting hot sticky ends as the lusty pair used them.

  As Cleo took them both back to the temple, she created a small waterfall in one corner as they washed each other down in silence. The rest of the world resumed and pandemonium struck across the globe as a population ravaged by fear were finally granted their agency back.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Shopping got side-tracked due to emotional tipping points, will revisit.

Cleo's Judgement by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Judgement

Cleo

Two women sat quietly in an empty room, The floor shined with marble as the only feature of the room was the two large thrones and the various small entrances around the door. Cleo was browsing through a book while Robyn was staring into her ring, Robyn’s voice echoed slightly as she pierced the silence. “Why don’t we let people in to worship you?” she speculated, watching the priestess flap in and land next to her. “Because humans are dirty creatures, they will make a mess…” Cleo replied as she turned the page in the clothes catalogue, looking for inspiration. Robyn smiled as she rolled her head to look over at her girlfriend, “That’s why we have Cindy, to clean up!” she suggested brightly. The small winged woman had just landed on the armrest of Cleo’s throne, a small man gripped in each hand as she offered them to the Goddess. Cleo smiled appreciatively as she plucked one of the inch tall men from her hand and slid the screaming mortal between her lips, “Mmmmm” she moaned as she savoured his mortal screams. The Priestess took off and flew to Robyn, offering her the other man, Robyn shook her head and nodded towards Cleo, the Priestess bowed slightly and flapped back towards the Goddess who greedily snatched the man from her. “Cindy was such a good idea, Robyn, I love the fact that she takes the time to season the mortals she brings us, the flavours just pop!” she said sucking on the latest offering.

 “I need to talk to the world again, While most of the population is happy to submit, the power structures are still fighting me at every turn, “ Cleo began as she smiled, the page of her catalogue showing some attractive humans in cute bikinis. She watched as her robes vanished and replaced with the black Bikini top and bottoms, “This is cute,” Cleo mused as Robyn looked over grinning, “very,” the redhead added with a grin. Cleo felt the tug on her mind as the clear orb appeared in front of her, She felt a flash of panic as she looked to Robyn, “Stay very quiet..” she warned as Robyn slowly nodded. The Goddess turned to the orb and nervously finished the connection.”CLEOPATRA AURELIAN!” a stern voice yelled the moment her face appeared in the orb, “ARE YOU DATING A MORTAL!” the voice yelled with unconcealed anger. “Hi Mum,” Cleo replied calmly, “DON’T YOU ‘HI MUM’ ME YOUNG LADY! IS THIS TRUE!” she scolded, still yelling. Cleo just stared at her, trying to calm her emotions, “WELL? LEAH CAME OVER AND TOLD ME EVERYTHING! A MORTAL CLEO? A MORTAL!!” she kept yelling. The Goddess resisted the urge to glance at Robyn, “Did you get my tribute transmission?” Cleo said changing the subject. Her Mother’s eyes burned with rage, “Of Course we did, You’re sending twice as much as your quota! THAT’S NOT THE ISSUE!” Cleo seized the moment, “I think you’ll find its the highest tribute transmission from any of the worship worlds,” she added desperately trying to change the focus. Her mother's rage faded a little, “Yes, It is, We always knew you were special though, Your father is very proud.” Cleo smiled, “Then just trust me okay? Let me keep making you proud.” she ventured but her mothers face turned back to rage, “YOU CANNOT BE DATING A MORTAL! WE’LL BE THE LAUGHING STOCK! FARMERS DON’T DATE THEIR CORN!” she yelled as Cleo flinched back again. Cleo tried to change the subject again but her mother pushed on, “THE MOMENT YOU DECLARE SET UP COMPLETE I’M GOING TO COME AND MAKE SURE YOU’RE NOT DOING ANYTHING STUPID!” and Cleo snapped, “No.” she said coldly. The sharp word enough to break her mother's tirade. “I am not a child anymore, I am my own woman, with my own world, You ruined yours, I will not let you ruin mine!” Her mother's face fell, “Cleo...Don’t be like that I'm your mother for Theia’s sake!” The two women stared at each other for a long moment. “Cleo...Once your world is ready there is a whole stream of handsome olympian men looking to win your hand, you don’t need to settle for some mortal, What could he possibly offer you that one of your own couldn’t a thousand times over?” Cleo tilted her head slightly, as she sighed, ‘Fucking Leah,’ she thought, ‘Didn’t even tell her the whole truth’ she realised with minor alarm. “Robyn is a special Mum, They have helped me secure this world, brought me a lot of happiness, Why can't you just be happy for me?” Her mother’s eyes narrowed, “BECAUSE HE'S AN EXPANDABLE RESOURCE! NOTA MATCH FOR A GODDESS!”  Cleo’s cringed as she saw the tears in Robyn’s eyes. Cleo stood, pushing her mother back a little as she stared at the image, “I am providing more than twice my allotted energy, I am a contributing member of olympian society, What I do with my world is my business, Until you accept that mother, You are not welcome to visit!” she declared as she shut down the communication line. 

 Robyn stood, crying as she looked towards her girlfriend, I didn’t realise…” she sobbed as Cleo moved over to her and embraced her, “I knew my mother wouldn’t like it, I honestly didn't expect her to be that bad though, we were very close…” she admitted as she felt the tears on her shoulder. “I’m sorry you had to hear that hun, I’m going to have some strong words with Leah next time I see her…” the two girls embraced for a long moment. “Thank you, Cleo,” Robyn said remembering how much it meant to her, “I understand now why our relationship is so hard on you, I was only seeing it from one side.” Robyn squeezed her, “Want me to feed you some journalists?” she offered as she withdrew from the embrace. Cleo smiled as she dropped her clothing catalogue into her throne. “Actually I need advice, as I was trying to say earlier, The leaders of this world are not falling in line,” she said as the globe appeared in the middle of the room. “I have been here nearly a month now, 85% of the settlements are blue and the power flows nicely.” she bragged spinning the globe. “However, There have been 1013 intentional attempts on my life, 655 attempts to poison me, 306 military strikes and 52 attempts to take you from me. Robyn stood shocked, “That’s a lot, how come I never knew about this before?” Cleo shrugged, “My power is reflexive, I’m often not aware of the attempt until it has failed.” She offered a look back at Robyn, “Cindy has unintentionally fed me 16 humans who had been drowning in toxins, Most of the humans that break into the temple are loaded with venomous spikes looking to get stepped on. “You’ve been lucky you don’t eat humans and you normally use sandals when you step on the bugs,” she conceded. “Until now I've been content to ignore them, although this morning there was an attempt on your sisters…”

Robyn

Her heart stopped as she listened to her girlfriend's revelation, “Sam and Janna? Are they okay!” she said flustered as her large white wings burst out of her back. Cleo offered a calming gesture as she nodded, “I hate to admit it, but you were right to ask for me to turn them into priestesses, They were protected by their link to me…” she added. Robyn felt her temper flare, “Who was it? Was it Russia? Can we destroy Russia?” she said almost too casually. Cleo shook her head, “It was not, most of the attacks are from this part of the world, Although I’m not taking statistics on that the ones I’ve witnessed personally have always been Americans. Robyn’s anger was flaring, “Then let's go, I’ve always wanted to put my foot through new york…” she announced as she thought of her sisters.  Her Goddess shook her head in amusement, “That’s one fix I suppose but the people are happy to worship, It's the leadership I need to convince.” she said with a warm smile. Robyn stared at her, “You don’t want to fuck me over new york?” she said, her mind fondly recalling New Zealand. Cleo blushed, “Oh I do, You know I do, Why are you making me the bad guy for not wanting to wipe your race out for a quick fuck?” she giggled. “Truth is the powers that control the resources of this world were not deterred when I rolled on two million mortals. They seem to care little for the lives of others.”  Cleo said with confusion, “So, How do I bring them in line?” she said as she clicked her fingers. Robyn sat back in her throne and thought for a moment, her gaze locking on an unconscious Joel, “Did you feed your lobsterman?” she mused, the man trapped in a cage embedded in Cleo’s throne. “Oh no...I probably should…” The Goddess conceded as she created a small pile of food in the cage. “Humiliation…” Robyn smiled, “We humiliate them, That's the answer…”

 Robyn pushed herself from her seat and strode towards Cleo, “You are going to tell the world you want all of the world leaders, Every King, Queen, President, Prime-minister, Great leader, Dictator to come here in person and kiss the floor under your foot,” she explained as Cleo watched her pace past her, “Then you will invite everyone to watch, Any country that does not submit gets the New Zealand treatment!” she finished, turning to appreciate how attractive her Goddess was in that small bikini. Cleo smiled as she tracked Robyn’s eyes and swung her hips a little as a tease, “You want to set up another broadcast room? I kind of ate the last one…” she mused, considering the idea. Robyn just smirked, “We don’t need to, the world’s press is just through that door, You’ve been using them as a buffet table but they have other uses.” she said as she gestured with her foot towards a tiny door in the wall. Cleo tilted her head, “You really think it’s that easy? A two-minute speech and a whole load of sitting there while they kiss the floor…” she said sceptically. Robyn shook her head slightly, “With the threat of wiping them out if they don’t...and you have to be willing to follow through on it,” she said carefully. Cleo just burst into a giggle, “You are just horny, That's delicious…” she said as she stepped towards the door, dropping her size slowly as she approached. Robyn followed after her, “Uh the Bikini?” she said as she stepped up beside her girlfriend. Cleo smiled, “I think it looks good on me,” was all she said as she stepped out of the temple, in front of the crowd waiting outside.

Cleo

There were a lot of people just standing around waiting outside the door, She extended her arms and pushed them all back to give her and Robyn the space to grow a bit, She stopped at a respectable 12ft so she could see the whole crowd. The main door to her temple loomed nearby, the 120ft portal reached into the sky as Cleo stood beside the Mortal entrance that had never been used before today. Robyn stood behind her bikini-clad girlfriend as she resisted the urge to pinch her ass while the thousands of cameras repositioned from the main entrance to the smaller one Cleo had finally emerged from. Cleo waved slyly as her pulsing power drew a barrier of 30ft around her, giving her room to be comfortable. Robyn whispered in her ear as she posed, “Give them a few minutes to get ready,” she muttered and Cleo nodded as she tucked her thumbs into the bikini bottoms and just observed the thousands of faces staring back at her. The loud flapping of wings drew a lot of eyes as the huge 50ft Cindy flew out of the main door and landed nearby, when she spotted the small Cleo by the tiny door, the large priestess fell to her knees in silence as the crowd stilled. The Goddess took a moment to appreciate the huge attractive women as she nodded her approval of the reverence. “She was a good choice…” she admitted again to Robyn. Her girlfriend leaned in, “Do you want me to introduce you?” she offered with a smile. Cleo felt butterflies in her stomach as she nodded, “Mm don’t go too crazy,” she said as her head nodded.

The red-haired woman stepped forward in front of Cleo, her huge wings appearing behind her and spreading to hide her girlfriend from sight. “PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, FOR HER FIRST EVER PRESS CONFERENCE; I GIVE YOU THE ONE WOMAN WHO DECIDES THE FATE OF THIS PLANET, OWNER OF OS US, GODDESS OF EARTH, CLEEEEEEOOOO!” as she called her name she launched herself into the air in a flurry of feathers and shrank herself until she vanished from sight. Cleo stood stunned by the display as everyone stared at her. Finally remembering it was her turn she smiled, “Hello Humanity! I hope you have been enjoying your time so far in my possession! I am proud to announce that the vast majority of humans have accepted their position in existence and do worship me frequently, as was commanded.” she spoke clear and loud as her hand drew power towards her. “However,” she said as 6 humans were yanked from the crowd and floated before her. “These six have just attempted to kill me,” she spoke as the men all squished together in the air, Cleo's fingers directing them like puppets as she slowly closed her hand into a fist, the men screamed as the ground together into a large ball of guts and gore. “I have been ignoring the attempts on my life, Although that will now change, Anyone who takes a willful hostile action against me or my servants will be killed,” she said with a venomous edge to her voice. “Furthermore, It has been decided that every world leader, monarch and commander will attend my temple, this weekend, and kiss the ground at my feet.” the crowd erupted in chatter as she spoke, “All of you will be invited inside to film and document the occasion, The weekend will be named a global holiday, Submission Weekend will signify when mortals stopped resisting their God and you all took your place beneath my heel.” She said, feeling her nethers stir as she watched the faces before her, “Any country that does not attend, Will host myself and my Angel for a night of lustful fun, like New Zealand.” she concluded as she felt Robyn land on her shoulder and only an inch tall, “Good job Cleo,” the tiny angel whispered as she flapped away behind her. Cleo’s mind raced as she considered yanking her tiny girlfriend into her bikini, she felt the need for that release but knew she shouldn't abuse Robyn like that. As she contained herself and stood to observe the humans all yelling questions at her, she grinned in delight as she felt Robyn pulling her tiny form into her bottoms from behind, “Ooo,” she breathed unintentionally as she quickly turned and strode back into the temple, she was going to need to lay down.”I love you,” she called down as she felt her tiny angel sliding between her ass cheeks.




End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Domination by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Domination

Princess Sophia De Lerange

Sophia stood in the dark side room, her bodyguard waiting by the door, The large man turned to her, “It’s a disgrace that they are keeping you waiting for so long, We’ve been here nearly seven hours…” he complained. She sighed as she stood and walked over next to him to watch the notice board, “We’re a minor country on the world stage, It's easy to forget while we’re at home, but look, we’re before China at least.” she said with a smile, “The list seems to be in the order of application, If we have applied for a slot sooner we may not have had to wait so long,” she continued as she straightened herself, brushing the back of her dress. “My biggest fear is that they want my papa here. He is technically the king but he is too sick for a trip like this, I hope I am accepted in his place,” she admitted nervously. The ground shook slightly as huge pounding motions caused them to move to the door of their room, The giant woman had returned, Standing proudly in flowing white robes, she loomed over the many entrances. Sophia looked along the wall outside her door where many other faces peaked out of similar rooms to gaze up and titan that had appeared. The massive blonde folded her wings behind her as she read from a large tablet, “Maldives, Finland and San Rishan” she announced. Sophia looked to her bodyguard Edwin who nodded slowly, “I wish I could say you didn't have to do this, but…” he trailed off as she stepped past him, “But it’s this or our country ends up eating ass, I know, I've watched the broadcast a hundred times.”

As she stood with the other dignitaries the large women herded them all together and squashed them between her large hands as she jumped into the air and beat her wings vigorously. A few short moments of nausea-inducing airtime later the huge woman landed with a stumble and released her passengers.”I know I know, I need a bag,” she complained down to them as she stepped over and in front of them. A short moment later she turned around to address them once more, “The Goddess is having a break, You’ll wait here until she beckons for you.” the huge woman announced as the crowd were blown back by her sudden takeoff. Sophia took a moment to look around, there was a vast expanse of nothing for miles, the barren white made the whole place seem surreal. “That's her isn't it,” someone nearby muttered as Sophia quickly tracked his eye-line. In the sky there was a massive female form lounging back across a huge throne, her legs dangled over the armrest as another massive female also situated in a huge throne leaned over the edge of hers. The redheaded Titaness seemed to be kissing the feet of the huge brunette as both giggled. “YOU SHOULD STEP ON THE NEXT ONE, JUST FOR FUN!” the huge redhead said as she laughed, The brunette also burst into giggled, “YOU COULD DO IT, JUST SAY YOU DIDN'T SEE THEM!” she replied casually. Sophia felt the tension in the air as the huge women conversed. “OKAY; LET THE PRESS BACK IN, LET'S GET THROUGH SOME MORE,” The Goddess finally announced as the blonde angel zipped overhead again landing near a far wall and opening a small set of double doors.

Two pairs of massive feet descended and touched the ground in front of Sophia’s group. “ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHERS READY?” the powerful brunette said as her feet seemed to stroke each other. Sophia rocked nervously on her feet as she waited, “This is fine, Just a few minutes of humiliation for thousands of lives..” the first group from the Maldives shuffled forward as the Blonde Priestess landed behind them and nudged them forward with her sandals. She suddenly realised how alone she was, Edwin hadn’t left the room with her, “That total coward…” she mumbled as she vaguely recalled him stepping back inside before they were all collected. The group ahead of her stopped as the Titan lifted the ball of her foot, As the princess looked up, expecting to see the Goddess looking back she was disheartened to see that the Brunette girl was reading a book, seemingly unaware of the process happening under her. “ROBYN, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT PLAID SKIRTS?” the huge woman thundered. Sophia’s eyes roamed as the huge redhead turned, looking up from a ring she was studying, “THEY CAN BE CUTE WITH THE RIGHT HIPS,” the large girl replied. Ahead of her the delegation from the Maldives had fallen to their knees under the huge raised foot and had begun kissing the floor as the media swarmed around them taking pictures. “Okay, so maybe they aren't taking it so seriously, this should be okay,” she sighed in relief as screams erupted from the media. The Goddesses foot had descended and the group that had been worshipping under it quickly became a gory mess that had splattered several journalists. “THEY WERE FRAUDS, SENT TO SPARE THEIR PRESIDENT HIS WELL EARNED HUMILIATION,” The massive woman said calmly, her gaze not leaving the book she was reading. “CINDY!” The huge woman finished as the large priestess fluttered over and began to clean the woman's foot and the floor. The redhead started laughing, “THAT'S THE SIXTH COUNTRY WE’RE GOING TO GET VISIT! I’M GETTING WET JUST THINKING ABOUT OUR WORLD TOUR,” she declared, the sultry undertones unmistakable. Sopha’s heart suddenly sank as she thought through the ramifications of her being there.

Cleo

She enjoyed the feeling of Cindy cleaning the mess from her foot as she replied to her lusting girlfriend, “Do you have Clarice? Thinking of you being wet is stirring me.” Robyn giggled, fishing the small brunette slave from her bra, “I keep all 3 of them on me, I like to keep myself edging.” she admitted as Cleo plucked the small girl from her grip between two fingers. “You’re insatiable recently,” She replied to her girlfriend as she kissed the toy and slid her under her robes and into her panties. “Do a good job slave,” she called down as straightened in her throne. The Goddess looked down at the small group of media flocking around her feet and rolled her eyes, “Okay, I’m getting bored, Next!” she said, lifting her foot to accept the next tribute, Cindy read from her list, “King Sebastian de Lerange from San Rishan” she said as a small middle-aged woman in an elegant dress started walking alone toward Cleo’s offered foot. Both Titan’s stared at the solo mortal with confusion, Robyn slid down from her throne and placed her face down near Cleo’s feet for a better look. “She doesn't look much like a King,” Robyn said with a smirk, “She’s really fucking hot though,” she added staring. The Goddess shook her head, “Everything is hot to you, You’re horny as hell right now I can smell it on you!” she scolded as she moved her foot to the side, looking down on the small woman, “She is pretty attractive for a King…”  she conceded.


Robyn was chewing her bottom lip as the small woman bowed beneath the looming foot, “Can I see her naked before you crunch her?” the huge redhead asked nonchalantly. Cleo just nodded as she very carefully probed the woman's mind, Mind magic was not something she was very good at and a couple of times she had tried the mortal had died immediately. She got the sense the woman was sincere in her belief she should be there. Robyn pointed to her with a wicked grin, “Strip down King, I want to see them curves!” she said as her tongue snaked across her lips, Cleo found her fingers were probing Clarice into more potent action as she watched. The tiny woman did as commanded as the world watched, Robyn’s excitement was evident as she greedily snatched up the clothes as they were discarded. “Mmm Cleo, She’s beautiful, a perfect feminine body as spoiled and privileged as yours, It would be a shame to waste such a woman when I have at least one hole unfulfilled...” Robyn said with a devilish grin, Cleo burst into laughter, “Wow Robyn, That’s it!” The Goddess declared as she stood, her power surging as she pushed her girlfriend out of existence. Cleo heard the yelp from the other room as Robyn fell into the bed. “Cindy, check the ID of the other guests and send me a list of countries to snuff, I have a girlfriend to attend.” Cleo declared as she excitedly stepped towards the bedroom, her power snaring the tiny King as she drew her up to her hand. “Name, Real Rank and Ass or Cunt?” the Goddess said to the small woman as she lifted her to her face. The tiny girl squirmed and squealed, “Princess Sophia! Neither, please don't!” she cried as Cleo licked her lips entering the bedroom, her Girlfriend had taken the brief moment to strip and sit spread eagle on the waiting for her. “Oh fuck Robyn, I’m trying to dominate your world, You’re such a distraction,” Cleo mused as she advanced on her lover. The Princess she carried was tossed to the side of the bed where she rapidly grew to 100ft, matching the other two titans. “Dance Princess,” Cleo said as she flopped onto the bed, her mouth finding Robyn’s inner thighs. Robyn moaned as her eyes admired the terrified naked woman Cleo had brought to amuse her. Clarice found herself dragged from Cleo’s moist nethers only to be rapidly inserted into Robyn’s aromatic slick sex, The Goddesses tongue working her girlfriends' nethers with now practised precision. It only took Cleo a few well-spent minutes to be rewarded with her girlfriends moaning convulsions as she slid up her naked body to embrace her, “My turn…” Cleo whispered as she turned and grinned towards Sophia.

Princess Sophia De Lerange

She rocked breasts and gyrated her hips, trying her best to perform an erotic dance she had only ever seen in the background of movies. The two powerful women making out before her as she flailed around. When the Goddess herself turned and locked eyes with her Sophia froze. She thought she had locked up in fear but the reality was far more horrifying. She watched as her arms moved, her body lurched forward and crawled onto the bed. She felt her body drop into a kneeling position by the feet of the two women, the Goddess gave her a knowing smirk as Sophia’s tongue came out against her will and started licking the brunette woman's toes. The redhead was looking confused as her gaze flicked between Sophia and her girlfriend. “She’s obeying you without you telling her?” she said confused as the Goddess shook her head. “This was one of Sam’s fanfictions, Total body control, trapping the mind as I, We, have our wicked way with her. Same never include you in her fantasies…” she added as Sophia listened, unable to resist the pressing grip around her mind. The redhead rolled on top of the Goddess and they kissed, “Make her lick my ass, really really slowly,” she cooed as they kissed again, “Selfish, but sure,” the other woman replied as Sophia felt her hands reaching forward and spreading the redhead women's ass cheeks. She would have cried out if she could as her tongue gently touched the other girls taint, and began to stroke up across the puckered asshole at a glacial pace. “Mmmmm” the girl moaned as the hole clenched on the tip of her tongue briefly. Sophia’s horrified mental shiver was picked up by the women controlling her as she felt her tongue drift back down to experience it again.

Cleo

The power was driving her mad as she projected vicariously through the princess, the terror in her mind driving Cleo to a whole new level of power trip. “I’m going to use to destroy San Rishan,” Cleo whispered into Robyn's ear as they embraced, “I’m going to have her bury as many people into her slick twat as she can find,” Cleo said as the power seeped through her thoughts. Robyn’s eyes looked devious as she considered the concept, “That’s fucking hot,” she said as she slid her fingers into her girlfriends' hot womanhood, her fingers going in deep and Cleo bit her lip as she felt Robyn’s parents ring slide inside. “Oh, I Love being God.” she said as she moved her body controlled slave from Robyn’s ass down to her thighs, “You’re going to kill your people Sophia, How does that make you feel?” she said with a sultry smile, Robyn moving aside to watch the lustful display. Cleo’s smile turned feral as she felt the hatred spike from her toy princess.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Decree by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Decree

Cleo

The list of countries that had failed her test was longer than she would have liked, including two of the major population centres of her new domain. Both the USA and China had refused to submit, whether it was arrogance or stupidity Cleo wasn't sure. The problem for her was that it was too many potential worshippers to just snuff out, It ran counter to her needs from the planet and she was sure the leaders of these countries had reached similar conclusions as they justified their defiance. She stood in the throne room and pondered her options as Robyn discussed options for opening the temple to worshippers with Cindy. “I’ve got it,” Cleo declared as she turned holding Cindy's admin tablet. “Publish the list of countries, Order them by population, lowest at the top, We’ll give the countries on the list a second chance between each country we destroy, hopefully, the larger ones will bend the knee before their turn comes,” she concluded hopefully. “It does, however, mean San Rishan is the first to go,” she added with a smile as her eyes found the princess locked in the cage opposite her lobster boy.

 Robyn looked over as the Goddess ran through her plan, “Ooo, Time for the little princess to feel true power…” she cooed as she shooed the small priestess away. Cleo handed the list to Cindy as she flew past so she could publish it and bent down to her throne, her fingers passing through the cell bars and plucking the tiny woman out. “Are you ready?” she whispered, licking her lips. The tiny princess squirmed and cried, “Please Goddess, My Father was unable to attend, It’s not our fault! Don’t do this!”  The Goddesses face scrunched up in annoyance as she turned to the open room and made a wide gesture. Robyn’s eyes lit up in amazement as a translucent map of a large island flickered into existence in the middle of the room. “Don’t touch,” Cleo commanded as she saw her girlfriend approaching, “It’s fully interactive,” she clarified as her eyes turned to the small Sophia, “It’s not your place to tell me who is and isn't able to pay tribute, That’s the job of my and my priestesses!” she sneered as her power gripped the tiny woman's body, bringing her totally under the Goddesses power. “I’ve left your face free, I want to enjoy your emotional journey,” she said with a wicked smile on her lips. Cleo bent down and placed her small naked princess onto the edge of the map, In the water just off the beach, as her fingers released her, the small figure became translucent like the rest of the map and Robyn giggled furiously. The Goddess stood as she turned to her girlfriend, “I am going to investigate this before the punishment,” she said frustrated. The Goddess offered her hand to Robyn, a slim silver ring forming in her palm. “This will link you to Sophia, You’ll be able to control her, feel what she feels,” Cleo said carefully, “Don’t do anything until I give you approval,” she finalised as Robyn reverently took the small ring.

  The Royal Palace of San Rishan felt like an open-air temple, The finely carved stone floors and elegant pillars were impressive. Cleo strode in through the main gates, the two guards now happily resting as small marks on the bottom of her sandals. A passing serving girl stopped to question her as Cleo wandered the complex. “I’m looking for King Sebastian,” she inquired and the girl immediately got hesitant. Taking the maid to the window, the Goddess casually removed the wall with a wave of her hand. “You see that?” she said gesturing to the Titan scale naked princess visible on the horizon, “That’s your princess, She's going to lay waste to your little kingdom unless I speak with the King.” the young maid seemed panicked and flustered as she scrambled around looking for words, Cleo staring at her with annoyance. “3….2…” the Goddess started as the maid's mind snapped back into line, “He’s this way, Follow me!” she said quickly as Cleo smirked. The two women walked at a brisk pace through the Palace, other servants who dared approach them met the bottom of Cleo’s foot without her breaking stride. Each time her guide’s fear grew more and her pace picked up to a near jog. Eventually, they came to a set of double doors and the maid shoved them open, revealing a wealthy-looking man sat behind a regal desk, startled by the interruption. Cleo looked over the maid and appraised her, “Nope,” she said softly as the maid shrank, The Goddess taking a slow deliberate step to squash her so the man in the room could see.”You’re her!” he said, “Why are you here!” he added quickly as Cleo’s glare landed on him, “You sent your daughter in your place, I’m here to watch your countries final hour,” she declared, not amused by the man she had found. “Please no! She insisted,” the man said as he came out from behind his desk, His chair had wheels and Cleo immediately noticed that he had no legs beyond his knees. “I’m unable to walk and I have a crippling phobia of flying, She said she would handle it, Please, I’ll beg and grovel right now!” he offered pleadingly. Cleo slowly appraised the human and his state, shaking her head lightly. The Goddess stepped over to the north wall and just as before, removed it, revealing the distant giant, standing naked off the coast. “I can see the problem..” she started as her hand pointed to the sky, a small blast of green energy shooting like a firework from her finger, “Unfortunately, I’ve backed myself into a bit of a corner,” she continued as they both watched the huge naked princess take a confident step onto the beach, her 500ft form quickly casting a shadow over the city. “You see, I have to set an example to the world,” she said shrugging, the man visibly distressed as he watched his giant daughter's massive crying face sweep her foot across the city, the ground shaking as she moved. Cleo turned to him, “You may save others though,” she admitted as her fingers spread and a small Cindy appeared in the puff of feathers. “Cindy, please publish the following message alongside the list…” Cleo announced slowly as the whole palace shook, the large princess now squatting over the residential areas of the city. “Any ruler who is unfit to submit to me, on my terms…” Cleo said as she turned away from the lewd display Robyn was forcing on the princess, the sound reverberated through the city as the large royal began peeing on her population. “Jeez Robyn, really..” she said as the King’s face turned to abject horror. Cindy fluttered up next to her face, “I assume the part about Robyn..” Cleo waved dismissively, “Leaders who are unfit to submit on my terms are not worthy leaders in my world and should immediately hand over power to one who can conform to my needs as their Goddess.” The Goddess finally finished as she looked over to King Sebastian, who now watched his giant daughter sitting in her urine playing with their fleeing subjects. “If you had sent me a Queen and not a Princess, This could have been Avoided,” Cleo decreed as she shook her head at the crying Sophia, she was having a really bad day under her girlfriends' control, Although it was much worse for the population of San Rishan.

 The Goddess, The King and the small fluttering Priestess watched with mixed feelings as the large naked Titan dragged herself on her stomach over to the Palace, her huge breasts ploughing through the city streets, large bruises staining her massive body. The princess was crying and sobbing as the population died under her, she whimpered apologies and begged for it to stop. Cleo felt a small amount of pity for the huge woman as she reared up, preparing to smash her breasts down onto the palace. “Time to go, Cindy, Your daughter has fantastic breasts by the way,” She said towards the king as she shimmered away.

 Cleo appeared beside the large map as the tiny figure of Sophia fell flat across where the palace had rested. She saw Robyn sitting on her throne, three fingers in her pussy as she rubbed tiny jake into herself vigorously. The Goddess couldn't help but smile as she moved to sit in her throne to watch, linking her mind once more to that of the Princess. The fear, pain and hatred swept over her, such powerful emotions, combined across her tingling body as the powertrip took hold, “Oh Fuck Robyn!” Cleo moaned, “You’ve broken her,” she whispered as her fingers found her nipples in her robes, “I never knew humans could feel so much at once..” Cleo admitted as her girlfriend's powerplay stimulated her. Cleo quickly gestured to her lover, a small brunette girl flying from Robyn’s bra to her hand, She licked her lips as she smiled, “Player two..” she whispered as she tossed the small human down onto the map.

Clarice

The rushing of air and sudden pain of a blunt impact shook Clarice as she slowly looked around. She had been seeing nothing but nipples and vaginas for weeks and now she was laying on her back, staring up at a bright blue sky, a tear rolled down her face as she started to cry. The sounds of crashing caught her attention as she rolled onto her side, finally noticing the huge sprawling city that she was now laying in, thousands of tiny people running from her looming form. “Oh shit...What is…” she started as she felt her body tense, losing all control over her body. Clarice felt her Goddesses presence in her mind, taking ownership of her physical self, “Playtime…” she heard in her mind as her body surged to life, jumping up and sprinting towards another naked woman she could now see masturbating at the other end of the city. Clarice calmed her mind, understanding there was no fighting her Goddess and tried her best to enjoy the experience as she felt buildings and people crunch under her feet. The masturbating girl seemed shocked when Clarice appeared, “Who…” was all she could say before Clarice punched her across the face, her superhuman strength sending the Princesses head crashing into a nearby school. The Goddesses voice came through her mind, “Mm I make my toys strong...” the sultry voice said as Clarice found herself bending down and gripping the older woman around the thigh and heaving her from the ground, throwing her across the city. The Princess recovered slowly, her form looking battered as she fell into a fighting stance, “What's the fuck is going on!” the princess cried as she charged towards Clarice who had started smiling. Cleo’s voice came from her mouth as she caught the girl in her charge and tossed her over her shoulder into a small town outside the city. “I’m kicking your ass Princess,” the words sounded strange to Clarice. The Princess kept getting up, She looked like hell but some unnatural force kept pushing her to try and engage Clarice who felt confidently stronger, faster and controlled by a literal Goddess. She was not a fan of violence but for some reason, she was being forced to beat down a naked princess while hundreds of thousands died under them.


Robyn

The climax came as she felt the princesses' mind vanish from her control, Robyn clenched down hard on the tiny jake before expelling him out onto the seat of her throne. “Oooooooooooh, that was certainly different,” she cooed slightly as she looked over to see her girlfriend smiling slyly over to her. “Why did you beat the shit out of her instead of going down on her, not that I'm complaining, that was hot…” she queried as Cleo continued to get off on her toy dragging the unconscious Sophia around the mostly destroyed country. “I’d never hit you, This felt like an opportunity,” Cloe conceded as she edged herself closer, “And did you feel Clarice’s right hook, That's a girl who's been beating on clits!” she giggled as she made the tiny Clarice roll the unconscious girl across the final remaining villages of San Rishan. Robyn stretched as she removed the silver ring, “We should do this again, That was the most incredible feeling I’ve ever had, so much power...so little mess...I don’t feel any concrete in my ass crack this time.” Cleo moaned as she peaked, sliding down in her throne, “It certainly was different,” she spoke softly…”Do you want to keep the princess?” she offered as Clarice returned to her hand. Robyn looked down at the broken girl laying across the beach. “Nah, I have Mika and Clarice, Maybe keep her in the cage next to the lobster boy? Would be a shame to waste a pretty princess.” she offered as she stood and extended a hand towards Cleo. She looked up to her and handed Clarice back with a smirk, “She’s a good one,” the Goddess admitted as she looked down on the beaten royal. “Fine, I’ll keep her for now, If she's too broken I can always eat her later…” she mused, lurching forward and reaching into the map, her fingers intentionally digging huge gushing valleys into the landscape as she dragged the fallen princess and a large amount of the beach from the map. Robyn grinned as the water from the sea flooded into the hole her girlfriend had made, just before the map vanished. “So now we see if anyone comes to their senses,” she said, watching Cleo stuff the sand, dirt, trees and Princess into the cage embedded in her throne.

End Notes:

Going to take a few of days before the next chapter

I'll be reading all feedback & write the next one to tick some boxes for people!

Kind regards

JFT

Cleo's Perspective by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

This chapter is offer perspective on Cleo's position.

fireCleo’s Perspective

Irene Klaznova

The meeting room buzzed as Irene presented her findings, The Counter-Cleo task force had been met with constant failures and the UN was getting ever more desperate the world slowly slipped under the aliens' control. Irene had been appointed to lead the efforts in undermining the aliens' attempts to dominate the minds of the world, She was only one being and they were billions, It seemed like they should be able to do something but the giant bitch had proven to have a supernatural answer to all of their attempts on her. The group had reached several conclusions, The first was that it was technological, Magic wasn’t real. The Second was that it was powered by human life, the generator somewhere within the huge headquarters she had set up in Washington DC.

 The brainstorming session went as it always did, Reviewing the mission logs of the most recent failed attempts, Identifying the apparent supernatural block they met and deploying more agents with variations on the strategies. Irene sighed as she looked over the list of the dead, The alien used to just thwart their attempt and the agent would escape, however since her press conference, Cleo had been executing every agent they had sent. The death count was getting high and more of the world's leaders were submitting to her rule, The taskforce was failing and Irene was struggling to keep her own morale as she reviewed the reports. The middle-aged woman tapped the table as she stood to address the room, “Okay, Enough, We should try a new approach….” she started saying as the world around her shifted.

 Irene stood dumbfounded as her world tinted red, the meeting room replaced with a sheet of red glass. “I knew this day would come…” she muttered as she looked around, There were other key UN officials to her left and right a short distance away and a single chair in front of each of them looking out of the red glass. She breathed deep and took the offered seat, it wasn't long before a monstrously huge eye appeared outside the glass, staring in. “WELCOME MORTAL REPRESENTATIVES,” the thundering feminine voice said as their bodies vibrated to the tones in her voice. “YOU’VE ALL DONE THIS TO YOURSELVES,” The voice continued as they looked out at the huge eye.  “I TRIED NOT TO PUSH THE ISSUE BUT NOW TIME HAS RUN OUT,” the large alien said her tone wavered and her voice broke slightly. “I’VE BEEN ORDERED TO REPORT FOR A LESSON IN WORLD SETUP,” The voice continued, Irene watched with morbid fascination as the massive eye appeared to form a large tear. “I’VE NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE BEFORE...I...I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, BUT I'M BRINGING YOU WITH ME!” the large woman continued as Irena watched the massive tear slide from her eye and out of sight. “Well, Maybe I did not see this coming…” she said to herself as the world shifted and twisted before her, soon she found herself looking out towards Cleo’s Angel, the normally sexually dressed being now dressed in conservative dark clothing, her face streaked with tears.



Robyn

Her Goddess slid the Redstone necklace over her head and settled it just above her cleavage. The leaders of the earth all locked inside as her girlfriend attempted to dry her eyes. “Cleo…” Robyn said trying to offer comfort before her Goddess waved her hand to silence her and glared, “You will refer to me as Goddess until this ordeal is over…” she said, her voices unstable and breaking. Robyn wanted desperately to hug her lover as she looked distraught. “Goddess, I…” she started as Cleo again waved her hand, “Do not speak unless spoken too, Where we are doing it will get you killed…” she declared as straightened up, her robes vanishing and being replaced with a reasonable stylish black jumpsuit, the Redstone necklace now hanging on the outside. “My record is perfect,” she said slowly as she stepped forward, “But my mother has pushed for my setup to be complete, they found the flow of energy suspicious without the completion of setup…” Cleo continued as a portal opened before the two girls. “So they sent me a strongly worded..demand...to attend Tiana’s world as an example of Olympian Setup…” she said nervously, “Say nothing…” were her parting words as she stepped through the portal.

Robyn brushed the tears from her eyes, swallowed her fear and stepped after Cleo, butterflies in her stomach and a horrible sinking feeling. The room she stepped into was nothing like she was expecting. A plush apartment-style room with comfortable looking furniture and a strictly average looking woman standing behind a kitchen counter drinking what appeared to be Orange Juice. Cleo offered a small bow ahead of her so Robyn mirrored the gesture, “Greetings Tiana, Thank you for accepting me to your world, I am Cleopatra Aurelien, This is my mortal pet...Fluffy” she said with no hint of humour. Robyn kept her gaze on the floor as the older blonde woman stepped past Cleo to look at her. Strong fingers gripped her chin as she felt her face pulled up as the Olympian woman forced eye contact. She spoke as her eyes bore into her, “You are most welcome Cleopatra...Your mortal isn't broken, If anything she is still feral, I can show you how to properly break her if you like?” the blonde woman said casually as Robyn didn't even have to try to look terrified. Cleo looked back towards her, “That would be appreciated, Although I plan on eating her later, so it would be a wasted effort, Maybe another time?” Cleo offered. Robyns expression did not change. The blonde smiled at her, “Does that not scare you mortal? Hearing her say that she plans to devour you?”  Robyn felt her chin fall free as the woman released her, she quickly replied, “Not at all Goddess, It would be an honour to be eaten by my Goddess.” she said dropping to a deep bow. Tiana laughed, “Oh wow, maybe she's more broken than I realised, Well done Cleo,” she said happily turning toward Cleo.”Drink?” she added casually returning to her counter to pour another drink. Robyn felt her heart thumping and pounding as she tried desperately not to cry. The humans in her bra being an uncomfortable presence for the first time.

Cleo

Accepting the glass of liquid from Tiana, Cleo drank slowly, her mind racing a thousand miles an hour as her nerves racked her body. “I understand you are to show me a complete setup, I was really close, I feel the council…” Cleo started before Tiana interrupted her, “The council is never wrong, Let me just stop you from saying something you may regret…” she offered with a nod. “Your mortal called me Goddess, She called you Goddess, That tells me you’re playing god in your world?” she said with a frown. Cleo shuffled and nodded, “It was my focus of study,” she started before Tiana cut her off, “No serious Olympian has taken the theocratic approach in decades, It’s just not as efficient.” she said, walking past Cleo and leading her towards the door. “The modern worship farm is all about the power of industry!” Tiana announced proudly as she swung the door open and led them outside. Cleo’s mouth fell open as she saw hundreds of thousands of humans, all hanging horizontal in large tall stacks. Tiana approached the nearest stack and started pointing out features. “The Mortal is contained in a harness, They are fed with the flowing trough that has a constant flow of nutrients,” she said pointing to the slow-moving red slop drifting across the front of the humans. Cleo heard the low hum vibrating across the room, “Tiana...Tiana...Tiana…” a slow morose chanting that quietly echoed across the vast racks of mortals. Cleo saw Robyn’s horrified expression as she examined the nearest human, she quickly asked the question before Robyn made the mistake of talking, “They have no arms or legs?” she said softly. Tiana giggled, “Of Course not, why would they need them, we snip them off at birth.” she said with delight as she points to a picture of herself hanging before the human, “They only speak one word, Tiana, It's all they need to generate worship,” she said as if it was common knowledge. She gestured for them both to follow as she led them down rows upon rows of stacked humans, all eating and repeating Tiana’s name. “As you can see they are all performing their task with no defiance, We have nearly ten million mortals right now on this farm, it produces its quota and a little extra for me, This world has seven such farms,” she said casually as Cleo kept her expression stoic and made sure her necklace got a good panoramic of the human farm. “What are you feeding them?” she said slowly watching the slow-moving brown sludge. Tiana smiled, “That's the best part, We feed them, humans, Once they expire, they are removed from the system and mulched, mixed with some additional vitamins and pushed back into the system, It's nearly entirely self-contained.” Cleo heard Robyn’s gag and threw a light blast of magic at her, forcing the girl to stop and hold her silence. “That’s very clever,” Cleo offered as she stopped looking at the mulch.

They walked for nearly an hour through endless ranks of murmuring humans. Cleo was getting sick of hearing Tiana’s name before they stepped into an open room. They stood on a catwalk overlooking a group of mortal men walking around naked in the room below. Tiana pointed to them, “Mortal Studs, the best of the current stock,” she said as they passed over them into the next room, “This is where we keep the cows,” she said casually as she pushed the door open. Cleo gave Robyn a warning look as they passed into the foul-smelling room. A large carousel of women rotated slowly through the room. As it stopped, men approached the bound women and began fucking them with minded focus, there was no romance here at all. A few minutes passed and as the last “stud” moved away, the huge carousel rotated once more, another set of women laying silent as another group of stud approached. Cleo turned away to look at Tiana, “It seems very efficient, how many children do the...cows...birth?” she said feeling obliged to show interest. Tiana stood proudly, “We injected them some inspired Olympian serum, it forces each impregnation to birth triplets. It's the most efficient number of mortals for them to birth versus the damage of their bodies.” she said, pointing to the racks of women above them that Cleo had not noticed before, all in various stages of pregnancy.  “Each cow will give us on average 45 new mortals before her body gives up, then we mulch them and choose new cows from the young stock,” she added as the hundreds of women above them all moved along one position as the carousel added another row. “And that offsets the death rate?” Cleo said, forcing a smile, “Walking your racks I would estimate your mortals don’t live more than thirty years?” she said carefully. Tiana grinned, “you have a good eye, we’ve managed to get their life expectancy down to about 35, It’s a good number for automation,” she said pragmatically as she gestured for them to follow her once more.

Cleo could feel Robyn breaking apart behind her as her power forced the girl to remain neutral. “This would be the ‘Mulching’ room then?” Cleo said as she watched a limbless mortal fall from a conveyor into a large funnel, followed by muffled screams and grinding. Tiana smiled, “Yep, this is where we turn the mortals into food, It's pretty amazing easy they are to pulp into edible food for the farm.” Cleo stepped up beside Tiana as both women watched the constant flow of people falling into the grinder, “Yes, I have learned that mortals break easily, Can I see your power graphs?” Cleo said with genuine interest. Tiana grinned as she flicked open her tablet and projected a stream of graphs into the air. Cleo took her chance as her eyes flashed white, the data stream captured and projected into her necklace before her world's leaders. Tiana just smiled as she watched Cleo’s eyes with fascination. Meanwhile, Cleo projected her voice into the minds trapped in the stone, “THIS IS YOU FUTURE, YOUR RACE REDUCED TO A GRAPH!” she mentally screamed at them, before pushing her own graph alongside it, “Earth currently produces 2000x the energy of this farm, with far less cost to you, Work with me and I can protect you from this fate…” she said as tears welled in her eyes. “Cleo? What's wrong?” Tiana said suspiciously as Cleo broke her link to the necklace and quickly cleansed her eyes. “Nothing, I was just scanning your data with my..limited..magic, it makes me tear up,” she said quickly, hoping the small ego stroke would satisfy Tiana. The blonde girl smiled with a sympathetic look, “I know it can be hard at the start, When I first got here I had very limited power, It's only recently that I’ve been able to stockpile it for personal use!” she said putting her arm around Cleo’s shoulders. The two started walking back towards Tiana’s apartment, the long walk allowing Cleo to probe deeper into the farms' operation and maintenance, She was surprised to find Tiana kept a small crew of functional mortal workers as farmhands. As they finally made it back to the apartment Tiana turned again and acknowledged Robyn’s existence once more. “Your mortal pet has kept herself together nicely, I would have thought that would have broken one of her kind…” she offered, lifting Robyns chin again. Cleo felt Robyn’s will pushing against her power as she bound her emotions tightly. “She’s just excited for me to be eating her later I think,” Cleo offered as she flexed her power and made Robyn nod in agreement. Tiana giggled, “Well! I trust your visit has been insightful! I hope you give me a tour of your world once you’ve got it under control!” she said pleasantly as Cleo smiled slowly and nodded, “Of Course Tiana, I trust you will inform the council that I have been sufficiently educated.” she said with pleading eyes. The older blonde woman giggled, “Of Course hun, Don’t suppose you could show me how you did that thing with your eyes before you go?” she proposed suddenly. Cleo hid her grin as she nodded slowly.

 Cleo stepped back into her temple and crashed to her knees, tears streaking as curled up, Robyn stepped in behind her still bound tightly in power. Cleo released her and both women fell to the floor. Reaching to her Necklace she snarled at the people inside, “Finish my fucking temples NOW, If I get ordered to turn earth into a farm...just don’t let that happen,” she said as the tiny figures inside all vanished back to where she had taken them from. She crawled over to Robyn, “Get out, Fly, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB! “ she cried as the equally broken mortal screamed her anger and launched herself into the air and out of the temple. The Goddess lay alone and still on the floor of her temple, “I can make theocracy work...I just need a little more time…” she whimpered to herself.


Irene Klaznova

The room was empty as she returned, her team probably out looking for her. She sat at the desk and closed the folder, her phone started to ring. “Counter-Cleo Taskforce…” she whispered slowly as the stern voice of her boss spoke on the other end, “Shut it down! Shut it all down!” he said with panic in his voice. She nodded slowly, “Agreed...Permission to be reassigned to support our …. Goddess?” she said slowly, using the word they had vowed to never utter. The conversation that followed was the biggest u-turn in international policy in the history of the UN.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

 

Cleo’s Mercy by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Cleo needs some time to recover before the adventure continues

Cleo’s Mercy

Cleo

Her power seeped from her in waves as she lay there quietly, the waves of power blocking all of the doors to her temple. It had been three days since her trip and she had not moved since. Her mind was busy processing the information and her emotions had turned dark, She had known what she would see, the classes had been there while she was at school but the whole process had sounded cold. The relentless throbbing in the back of mind finally came into focus. It was Robyn, she had been harassing the temple's perimeter for nearly two days. Cleo scowled, “It was your fault…” she muttered, “You made me care…” she said, feeling her heart flutter, “But I still love you…” Carefully Cleo drew back her power slightly, the temple's ceiling slowly opening, the dark storm above becoming visible as rain splashed down onto her titanic form. It only took a second before her angel noticed, her winged form appearing above her descending into the temple. Robyn landed next to her and fell into a long embrace, “Cleo...you had us all terrified, are you okay?” she cried as she squeezed her. Cleo felt the tug of a smile for the first time in days as her girlfriend pulled on her. “I’m not sure, I've not been thinking straight for days,” Cleo admitted. Robyn held her face and looked deep into her eyes, “I know...the world knows...Focus for a moment, you need to stop the storm...the world has been facing the possibility of a biblical flood…” she cried slowly. Cleo’s mind snapped into focus briefly, the global storm suddenly entering her awareness, “Shit…” she muttered as the rain slowly stopped pounding in from the open roof. Pushing Robyn aside gently she stood and summoned her globe, “It looks fine,” she said slowly as she checked the sea levels of her world. Robyn stepped up beside her, the long damp wings vanishing, “Your rain was pure, It did wonders for the environment, Although the human leadership were urging me to get you to stop before it drowned them all.” she said slowly, embracing Cleo from behind as both women looked at the floating globe.

The power pulsed through her as she pulled open the energy graphs, 96% worship. “I can feel it, the energy is finally focused, The Temples are complete…” she said hopefully. Robyn stepped around in front of her, “Yes, The majority of the world has come around to support your method of rulership, There are a lot of ‘powerful’ humans hoping to pledge themselves to you outside,” she said carefully as she watched her girlfriend scanning through the information. “This is what I needed Robyn...my power reserve is growing, the well is more of an underground sea at this point, I’m going to have to find a way to distil it further, reduce the volume,” she said with a slight glimmer in her eye. She turned to Robyn and looked at her seriously, “There is only so much power my body can hold, While Tiana has shown me that my people have much lower standards than even I realised, I certainly cannot win a fight on their terms,  On Earth, however, My power will be unmatched, even by the council, I can protect my domain as long as I am here.” she said letting the power flash in her eyes. Robyn smiled warmly, “That other girl couldn't even change her eyes, you held a global storm for days without realising…” she said, placing her hands on Cleo’s hips, “I know where my worship lies…” Cleo’s heart fluttered as she felt herself crying, moving in to hug her girlfriend, “I promised to eat you, That is totally happening later,” she said squeezing her as Robyn laughed, “I hope so you tease!” she replied.
Cindy had finally discovered the hole in the ceiling and fluttered into land next to the two larger women. She fell to her knees to wait as her mistresses embraced. Cleo looked down and scaled the small angel up to 400ft to match them. “Hi Cindy,” she said smiling, the girl blushed as she looked back into her Goddesses eyes. “I’m going to accept visitors to the temple, Setup is finally complete, It is time to allow my people to see...but first I am going to spend some of this power, The two of you need to anchor me, don’t let me lose myself, Just hold me…” The two women reverently took hold of her arms as she felt their mixed emotions. “Okay...Time to fuck with some Olympians…” she muttered as her eyes glazed over to solid white, the power flow to her reservoir reversing as she took in the power, her awareness expanding rapidly as she felt her small world drop to a marble in her mind. While her body was tied to the two women in her temple, her mind looked down on the shining blue orb from the heavens. She very gently linked her mind to the now nearly 3000 priestesses Robyn had secured around the small ball, whispering into their minds as her power snaked around the world. “My beloved followers, I, Cleo, Your Goddess, Hereby make the following declarations, Should any of you break my rules, Your position will be revoked and you will return to the mortal population.”

 Cleo felt the power tugging on her, urging her to forgo her physical body, the draw was tempting as the two women anchoring her dragged her mind back down. Carefully she stabilised her power at just as much as she needed and pulsed it into the small marble before her. “All Priestesses and Temples will be scaled up to 400ft. All Priestesses will now have the ability to change their own size as well that of mortals. All Priestesses will now be immortal, Ageless.” she said carefully as the thousands of minds elated, she slowly continued, “Your power is tied to me, It is not your own, by extension you have my protection, immunity from my peoples' powers,” she added as the implications settled over her Priestesses, “I am, in essence, making you more powerful than my own people while I am on Earth, This is how I will protect this world, Enlarge followers, build a global network of priestesses to keep order, Keep the planet in line, for the sake of humanity.” she said with a pleading tone. Then she added the final point, “Mortals are still mortals, I and now all of you, will still be eating and fucking them as we see fit, Just know that this planets mortals are mine and I will only share them on my terms.”

 The world grew larger once more as Cleo pushed the remaining power back into the reservoir, now much more depleted than it once was, the power now tied to 3000 others as she let her mind settle back into her physical self. She blinked rapidly as the two women holding her stared at her in awe. Robyn spoke up, “We could feel you, your vast presence like you were in the very air…” she said in wonder as Cleo smiled, opening the power graphs before the three of them. “The lines are closer now, There is not as much excess power now, I’ve spread it out,” she admitted, “I hope I’ve not repeated the mistakes of the past…” she said with a sinking tone. Cindy turned and finally added something to the conversation, “If you’re referring to the ancient gods, It is my understanding they had their own power, You’ve merely put it on loan, I believe you’ve done it correctly.” Cleo and Robyn stared at the blonde girl with perplexed stares, Cindy smiled, “I was a graduate in Ancient History, I had a life before you made me your sex slave angel bitch…” she said casually. Cleo grimaces a little, “Of course, you mortals are all so interesting, fine go see your loved ones, but come back straight away, I’m going to need you.” she said resigned as Cindy smiled with teary eyes, “Thank you Goddess!” she chirped as her large hawklike wings sprung out behind her and she launched herself out through the roof.

Cleo looked to Robyn, “I just held this world like a marble between my fingers and all I could think about was my tongue on your clit, Are you going to take me to bed you human cow?” she said playfully as Robyn smirked, “I’ll be your human cow you olympian stud!” she mocked as her powerful wings launched her into the air and she swooped into the bedroom. Cleo bit her lip as she stalked after her girlfriend, a small container appearing in her fingers, over ten thousand micro humans ready to sprinkle on her lovers' sensitive spots.

Liam Espasandin

The construction of the temple had gone much quicker once the building materials appeared, it had been an incredible two days watching the large structure come together. The 20ft Priestess supervised them and helped with the high portions. The young girl was stunning, the builders all too scared to appreciate her beauty as she strode around mocking them and scolding them to work faster. They had been working under dark storm clouds and perpetual rain, it would've been a hindrance to nearly all construction work but this rain seemed to slide over them, cleaning the dirt and mud but not dampening their clothing as it ran on towards the sea. Within hours of the temple's completion, the raid stopped and the sun returned, truly a sign from the Goddess. The work crew gathered around as the large Priestess stepped into the complete temple and took her seat in the 15ft throne set in the main room. The large pulsing blue crystal floating before her. The large girl closed her eyes and spoke into the room, “Goddess, Priestess Martina reporting the temple constructed, In your name.” The room went still as the large Priestess motioned for the assembled crowd to kneel, “Praise be to the Goddess for her divine mercy,” she said to the room. The hour passed slowly as they all just kneeled in supplication.

Liam felt the earth-shaking as the large marble stone under him shifted and expanded, the huge tile he knelt on becoming as large as the temple floor as he and the other workers watched in amazement. As the group slowly recovered some the surprise they looked up towards the Priestess, her huge bare feet now a horizon before them. The group slowly looked up, the temple ceiling now a vast sky as the legs of their priestess ascended like tower buildings, her face slowly appearing over the edge of her knees. “AAAH,” the huge woman sighed, “THE GODDESS HAS BLESSED US, SHE REQUIRES FOUR OF YOU AS TRIBUTE..:” the massive Martina said with a grin as her slender finger pointed directly at Liam and his world went black. The world was plunged into pitch darkness as he felt the moans and cries of others compressed around him, the crush of humanity and lack of vision causing him to add his cries of fear to the cacophony around him. He felt as if his body would break as a leg from another trapped man kept hitting him in the face. He could feel movement all over his body as he was tangled in with others, his penis trapped against what felt like another human's face, making him embarrassed at his nudity even though he had no choice in the circumstances.

Gravity shifted as he fell backwards, he bounced and tumbled over the mass of others as light flooded into his life once more. His eyes burned as he fell, adjusting the bright reality as his back crashed into a rubbery surface, he felt his arms stick down as he tried to pry himself into a sitting position. People fell all around him, sticking hard to the firm red surface. He watched in fascination as the waterfall of people moved away overhead, spreading people across the ground. The sky behind was a tumble of thick brown strands, as he slowly scanned the peach sky he saw the vague outline of a huge pair of lips. Suddenly the world went black again darkness swept over them. The whole world had a distinct odour as Liam finally pushed himself up, the floor seemingly forming large damp areas that were quickly becoming dangerously deep pools of thick viscous liquid. Liam tried to run, he pulled at his legs but the ground itself was oozing what felt like glue as he fell forward. Forcing himself to roll onto his back he gasped for air as the vicious goo slowly enveloped him and he was unable to move as it slowly drowned him.

Cleo

The small vial of mortals sprinkled over Robyn’s moistening pussy as she coated her clitoris in micro humans, she licked her lips as she slid her girlfriends clit hood back into place, trapping them in darkness, Her girlfriend purred in pleasure as Cleo gently kissed her thighs and let her exploratory tongue lick off a few of the tiny prisoners that had slipped down the sides of her labia. “Mmmm This is a better use of humans, Don’t you agree cow…” Cleo whispered as her tongue teased her lovers' sex, she was rewarded with a soft moan as Robyn writhed in pleasure.



End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Update by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Quick update chapter before returning to the playful fun!

Cleo’s Update

Robyn

Her knees trembled with excitement as the angel felt the blindfold drop from her face, Cleo had been watching human reality TV over the last few days as she searched for a modern earth inspiration for her new home.  She had taken a liking to how Tiana had lived and decided the temple aesthetic was not comfortable for a long term home. The room was bright as her vision returned, her eyes immediately drawn to the long curved couch and practical looking coffee table. Cleo guided her around the spacious apartment, “Here we have the living area, comfortable seating for ourselves and guests, a useful table for keeping things on and look,” she motioned to the wall, “A large home cinema for watching the news and other fantasy TV!” she said smiling. Robyn smiled as she noticed the Lobster boy and the Princess trapped in a small cage hanging near the TV, “Is this where they live now?” she inquired with a smirk. Cleo looked at the two depressed-looking mortals, “I was going to throw them out but I’m developing an attachment to them, they are the last of their respective nations or at least members of a very limited pool at this point…” Robyn nodded her agreement as she pointed into the cage, “Then you should probably feed them…” she said with a smile as her girlfriend sighed, gesturing to the cage, several takeaway meals appearing in the cage. Robyn blinked a few times before deciding not to question it.

Cleo led them through a modern kitchen with all of the appliances Robyn had been accustomed to, Her lover stopped next to the blender, “This is one of my favourite human concepts, it turns anything into a drink,” she said proudly. Robyn eyed the blender as her mind processed what Cleo meant, “You mean humans don't you…” Cleo shrugged, “Tiana’s mulcher has nothing on Cleo’s Blender,” she added slyly as she continued running through the appliances. “I plan on using this kitchen, plus those human cooking shows to cook for you Robyn, to show my love, maybe you could too!” she chirped as she revealed a fully stocked fridge. The middle shelf of the fridge contained an open bar cage with hundreds of miserable looking humans, “I don't think humans need to be kept in the fridge Cleo…” she said carefully as she observed their slow-moving naked forms. “Probably not but I heard it keeps in the flavour, Don’t worry the cage is enchanted to stop them dying of pneumonia, I did my basic research this time,” she said happily, closing the door on the cold looking mortals.

The next room was a plush looking bedroom with a large bed and two vanity dressers, Robyn’s heart melted at the sight as her hands tracked over the luxuries she had missed, going through the personal grooming tools and expensive makeup products. “Also, We now have a bathroom, with Toilet, Bath and Shower!” Cleo announced as she opened a door in the side of the bedroom. Robyn bounced passed and fell to her knees in front of the toilet, kissing the ceramic bowl, “Oh how I've missed you!” she said as Cleo stared in confusion, “I know you were using the one in the restaurant opposite the temple before, So I thought I would implement one in this time, I had been using my magic to purge such unseemly needs but I appreciate your needs...or I do now it seems,” Cleo admitted watching her girlfriend worshipping the toilet.
“Finally we have what I call the Goddess Room,” Cleo said as they entered a small room with a large table, two comfortable looking chairs facing the table. The Goddess gestured to the base of the wall, “Around the floor, there are inch tall portals to every temple on Earth, worshippers can enter through them and stare in awe at your beautiful feet as they climb the stairs to the table,” Cleo said smiling as she admired Robyn’s bare feet on the soft white floor. Robyn blushed as she settled into one of the modern chairs, “This is certainly more comfortable than the thrones,” she offered as she reclined into the soft leather chair. Cleo joined her in the other chair and grinned pointing to the centre of the table, “There is a podium with a microphone on the table so that mortals can address us, The door in the raised podium is the entrance to earth, any Olympians who come to visit will now enter before us.” Cleo said nodding as Robyn smirked, “Soon I hope?” she said with uncharacteristic enthusiasm. “Very soon,” Cleo admitted as she clicked a button on the table. The wall opposite slid away to reveal Cindy stood on an open-air balcony holding a tablet. The Blonde Priestess stepped inside and bowed to them both, “Goddesses,” she announced and held her bow, “There are envoy’s here from the UN, They have been waiting since you returned from Tiana’s world to meet with you,” she said formally, holding the deep bow. Robyn’s face drained as she jumped up and walked over to Cindy, “Don’t call me Goddess,” she scolded, the blonde looking to Cleo in confusion. The Brunette Goddess looked back with a mischievous grin, “Why wouldn't she call you that? It’s what you are…” She said, offering Cindy a small nod.


Robyn just stared, her mind not understanding Cleo’s words, “I am a Goddess?” she said slowly. The Brunette stood and smiled sweetly, “Comparatively, I couldn't have my girlfriend on the same level as the help, I’ve told the Priestesses that you are to be respected as a Goddess going forward, Your power still comes through me so don’t let it go to your head...cow” she added playfully. Robyn turned to Cindy, “I apologise…” she said slowly, “Anything else I should know?” she said with a massive smile, looking between the two women. Cindy straightened and unfolded two huge white angel wings, “The Goddess granted me these,” she said happily as the large white wings fluttered a little. Instinctively Robyn unfurled her similar-looking wings, glad to see they were still there. Cleo shrugged as she stepped over to join her girlfriend, “She has been a good servant, She is also the only Priestess allowed in our new home at full size, the others have been informed that they are to be no bigger than 100ft upon entry or we get to spit roast them, I will be tasting angel wings soon I'm certain.” Cleo said smiling. “Shall we get this over with then?” the Goddess said gesturing to the pair of chairs. Robyn leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, “Let's be Goddesses!” she said smiling.

Irene Klaznova

Irene and her advisors had been waiting nearly a week in the looming doorway of Cleo’s temple. Recently the building had started to bend and warp as it expanded and ploughed through large areas of the city. She and the others had been moved back to a safe distance by a colossal priestess who had been acting as a doorkeeper while the Goddess had been unavailable.  The giant blonde was now returning to them with a smile on her face. Irene looked up as the huge sandal landed before her and the large women knelt. “The Goddesses will see you now,” she said sweetly as she lowered a hand to them. Irene nodded slowly as she led her small team onto the offered hand, pushing back a journalist who tried to hitch a ride with the delegation. The world rushed past as the huge woman stood, Irene, felt her stomach do flips as the 400ft titan carried her towards the large temple. “Okay, whatever happens, let me do the talking, All we need is for her to agree to some form of an embassy, so we can have regular communication,” she announced to her party, all looking sick from the rough ride on the huge palm.

Eventually, the blonde lowered her hand and tipped them all into a small pile of limbs, quickly retreating from the skyline as Irene struggled to find her feet. As the group recovered from the embarrassing display they found themselves staring at two huge faces, and two equally huge pairs of breasts looming over them. Irene fell to her knees as she had been practising and looked down, her group following her lead. “Goddess Cleo, I am Irene Klaznova, Director of the Goddess Friendship Program with the United Nations,” She announced, still averting her eyes. The huge red-haired girl reached forward and plucked Stanislav from behind her, “MMMM POLITICIAN,” she cooed as the man screamed. Irene chanced a look towards the huge hand as she saw the large redhead lean slightly towards the Goddess and slide the man into her mouth. Cleo smiled as she accepted Stan into her mouth and softly chewed, his screams ending. Finally, the Goddess spoke as she swallowed, “WELL, YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I AM YOUR GODDESS, THIS IS MY PARTNER; GODDESS ROBYN, HOW CAN YOUR BENEVOLENT RULERS HELP YOU TODAY MS DIRECTOR?” the huge woman thundered, her voice making the mortals tremble.

Irene stood and ventured to look at the huge youthful brunette, “We would seek a residence inside the temple, so the leaders of...your...world have a method of contacting you should the need arise.” the huge redhead smirked, “I HAVE A NEW TOILET YOU CAN ALL STAY IN!” she said in a lilting voice, edged with humour. The Brunette looked over at her partner, “YOU REALLY WANT THAT?” she said with sincerity. The large Goddesses both laughed as Robyn turned down to them again, “NO, ALTHOUGH I LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING THEM CLOSE BY, IN CASE WE NEED SOMETHING FROM THEM…” she ventured as her fingers slid down again behind Irene, this time plucking Janus and lifting him above the group. Goddess Cleo leaned forward, looking to snatch Janus from Robyn’s fingers with her teeth, the large redhead recoiled as she played with Irene's friend between her fingers. “THIS ONE'S FOR ME TO PLAY WITH, GET YOUR OWN,” she giggled as the ever-shrinking delegation started getting nervous. The huge brunette sighed as she looked down on Irene with a predator's gaze. “FINE, HERE,” she gestured with a finger, a full-size door frame appeared before Irene and fell towards her. “SET THIS UP WHEREVER YOU NEED IT, THE OTHER END COMES OUT IN ROBYN’S UNDERWEAR DRAWER, THAT'S WHERE I WILL PLACE YOUR LITTLE EMBASSY!” She declared as her partner audibly gasped, “I AM ALLOWED TO WEAR PANTIES AGAIN!?!” she squealed, nearly deafening the mortals present. Irene stared confused at the scene before her, the Goddesses were now looking at each other, “OF COURSE YOU ARE, YOU ARE A GODDESS NOW! HOW ELSE WILL YOU KEEP THAT SLICK SLIT OF YOURS STIMULATED! YOU'RE GOING TO NEED AT LEAST 5 MORTALS DOWN THERE AT ALL TIMES!”  the huge Brunette said as Irene turned to the last three members of her team, “We have what we came for, we should leave,” she said carefully as they all started walking away from the horny titans. It wasn't long before Irene felt Lillian and Jackson both get snatched up from behind her, Carol stepped closer to her as the pair picked up speed, “OH NO, YOU’RE NEEDED TOO!” the voice of Robyn called from behind as the Director saw her final team member plucked from beside her, loud moans echoing through the air as she dared not turn around. The huge blonde priestess appeared at the far edge of the platform, her hand extended as she had her head bowed reverently to her Goddesses. Irene carried her door frame up onto the waiting hand and turned, Robyn was now sat on the table in front of Cleo, the Goddess had her head buried between the large redhead thighs as a loud slurping noise slowly filled the room. The palm she was in suddenly span around and the landscape changed quickly as she was carried back outside.


End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Mother by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I cant help it okay, POGU was a bit part of my life last few years.

Anyway - New Chapter, Feedback welcome,

Cleo’s Mother

Cassandra Aurelien

The gate shimmered to life before her as she glanced around the council chamber, Taking a step down from her place at the head of the council, the Queen of the Olympian people turned slowly, her long blue gown floating around her as she addressed the assembled council. “The time has finally come, My Daughter’s world has been established, I will be conducting the inspection personally,” as she spoke, the council erupted with objections which were silenced with a careful wave of her hand.  “Princess Cleopatra is going through a rough time, The brief communication I’ve had with her was troubling at best…” she said soberly as her eyes picked Leah from the assembled courtiers. “I will make sure that my daughter is representing the Aurelien family with dignity and by extension our people. “ she said nodding slowly. Leah spoke up carefully, breaking protocol, “Please your majesty, Take your link, Just to be safe,” she warned with a knowing nod. Cassandra sighed and nodded, “I always have it dear, you don’t need to worry about me!” she said shortly, turning to step through the gate.

Cleo

“ROBYN!” Cleo screamed through their apartment as she felt the notification. The redhead appeared in the door a moment later, “Hide, Go stay with your sisters for a couple of days, Go NOW!” she said panicked as Robyn moved over quickly to hug her. “What's wrong Cleo,” she said worried, “Just go, Don’t return until I say so!” she said as she tried to walk her girlfriend to the door. “Someone is coming to inspect my setup.,” she whispered. Robyn looked at her confused, “You said they were no match for you? For us? Why the sudden panic?” she said as she resisted Cleo’s grip. The Goddesses gaze went frantic, “Because I wasn't expecting her to come personally for the inspection..” she said as she flashed her eyes warningly at Robyn. The girl pushed her wings out as she looked at Cleo, “Who is coming to have you so scared?” she asked pleadingly. Cleo felt the gate in the other room flash open, “The Queen, She has access to the power of Olympia, Probably the only one of them I need to be concerned about,” she said defeatedly. Robyn blanched as she turned and launched herself out the door and into the air, “I’ll stay away.” she offered as parting words as she shrank, vanishing into the world.

Cassandra Aurelien

The world shimmered onto a plain white surface, nothing to be seen for miles as she stared around in confusion. The pulse of magic provoked her senses as she turned slowly. Her daughter standing behind her with her head lowered. “Welcome to Earth, your highness,” Cleo offered reverently. Cass snorted, “You haven't called me that in private before…” she offered with humour. Her daughter looked up slowly, “I thought this was an official state visit?” she said slowly. Cassandra laughed as she looked around, “Of Course it is, You're still my daughter first and foremost though, Where are we?” she said confused.  Cleo stepped up to her mother and hugged her, “I am happy to see you mother, I was just not expecting you to soon..and alone.”
Cass felt her daughters power wrap around her as the pair of them were transported to a different room, “Casual use of some serious power there Daughter,” she said as she felt the scale of her new form, several hundred feet larger than her previous stature although you would have guessed it from the normal-looking room she was now stood in. Cleo smirked, “I’ve seen you do far grander things for trivial reasons,” she retorted as she poured her mother some wine. “This is my home, Inspired by my trip to Tiana’s farm,” she said honestly. Cassandra stepped up to the small cage, the two tiny mortals inside looking up at her with pleading eyes, “You keep them as pets?” she said smiling down at the whimpering humans. Her daughter handed her a glass, “Oh those, yes, I should feed them actually..” she remembered as she conjured some pizza’s before them, “He is the last of a country of nearly 5 millions mortals, I had to destroy them to set an example,” she said proudly as her mother gave her a side-eye. “And she is the princess of a country I had to purge as a follow-up measure,” she added smiling at her mother. Cass sipped the drink as she pondered the humans in the cage, “That sounds extreme, A Lot of potential worship would have been lost…” she said, starting to pick holes in her daughter's methods. Cleo shook her head in annoyance and offered her a seat on the comfortable looking sofa. Cleo stood before her as a document appeared in her hand, “Before we discuss any further, I need you to sign this…” she said carefully as she handed the document over. Cassandra flashed her power to absorb the information quickly, fixing her daughter with a hard stare, “You overstep your authority daughter, even as Princess of Olympia these are some high demands!” she scowled as Cleo held her ground. “Mother, All it falls down to is a non-intervention clause, on the assumption I continuously provide the predefined amount of monthly power, I just want to be left to do my work,” she said, sitting slowly next to the Queen. Cass waved the paper, “What makes you think that you deserve this? Earth is generating double its requirement true, Hardly enough to justify no oversight!” she said frustrated. Cleo looked down her nerves showing, “I would offer to contribute double the current contribution,” she ventured carefully.

Cass reclined in the chair lifting the glass for another sip, The offer was insane, most Goddesses complained about the contribution thresholds, they would never offer more than strictly necessary. Her daughter had already done her proud by sending double, now offering four times the base contribution for the world was certainly something to be considered. “Legally the council can not ask you to contribute more than was originally specified...I, however, can, unless I sign this…” she said as her daughter locked eyes with her. “You would have to agree to provide the worship of nearly a billion humans, monthly, to maintain this agreement...” she added warningly. Cleo nodded, “I understand, Will you agree to it on those terms?” she pushed, keeping her tone as reverent as she could. Cassandra drained her glass, “If the council finds out if turned down the opportunity to add nearly 25% to our total worship intake there will be riots, You know this daughter!” she said angrily as she stood and slammed the paper down on the table. “I will sign this as a state official, but I reserve the right as your mother to intervene as I see fit!” she scolded as her amended text appeared at the bottom of the agreement. She then signed it and handed it back, “Take it or leave it!” she declared.


Cleo

Accepting the signed document from her mother she quickly banished it to a secure location. “Accepted, Thank you mother, The energy transfer has been increased,” she said proudly as she summoned the image of the Globe. “May I present to you, Earth,” she announced as the image floated in the centre of the room. “Population, 7.4 Billion mortal souls and increasing,” she said as the blinking blue lights shimmered across the surface. She gestured and pulled up images of her temples across the world, “Currently 96% of the population is providing worship!” she said clearly as she watched her mother's mouth slide open. The Queen stood, her gaze fixed on the image, “Seven...Billion..” she said slowly as her eyes flashed, a pulse of magic exploding out from her as the translucent shockwave flowed out across the surface of the earth. Cleo waited patiently for her mother's divine pulse to report back that her numbers were accurate. Cassandra’s eyes fixed back onto Cleo, “How are you managing so much raw power?” she said confused. Cleo grinned and pushed the globe aside to bring up her graphs. “As of a few minutes ago, my contribution output has risen to nearly 15% of my power income and is now going back to you as per our agreement.” she grinned as her mother was speechless for the first time Cleo had ever known.  “20% is being distributed to my infrastructure, my temple system that collects the power. 50% is being stockpiled in my divine reservoir until I have a way of storing within myself. The other 25% is my daily fun fund.” she said amused. Her mother sat back down as she stared over the graphs. “Cleo…” she said slowly, “You did all this with Theocracy?” her eyes not believing the numbers presented. Cleo shrugged as she dismissed the displays, “I did, would you like to see?” she offered as she felt a sense of pride in her accomplishment. Her mother stood, her form flooding with power as she drew on Olympia’s extensive reserves, “It’s been a long time since I was a real Goddess, I understand why you made me sign that agreement, You’re drawing a lot more power than any single Olympian should, I am glad I came personally, We will have to set warnings on your world.” The two women stood for a long moment as they both drew in power from their reserves in a silent contest. Cleo felt her vision blur as she stopped and replaced the energy in her reservoir, her mother still drawing power with no sign of her flinching. She saw Cleo’s frustration and smiled, “I was a Goddess long before I founded Olympia, You are my daughter, did you never wonder why you were so much more than your peers?” she added as her blue robes shimmered and gently levitated around her, her eyes shimmering blue, “I can teach you, daughter, I am so proud of how far you came alone...I can train you to manage the power you have acquired.” Cleo felt the oppressive power that flowed through her mother as she felt herself falling to her knees, the sheer presence was pressing in on her as she lowered her eyes.

Cassandra’s power seeped away as her dress returned to obeying gravity and her eyes shifted to normal. “Show me your world Cleo, You’ll never know how proud I am of you, I would also like to meet Robin if he is still alive.” Cleo stood slowly as she looked over her mother with mixed emotions. “Sure, Let’s go for a walk…” she said carefully and led her mother towards the door. She pushed her power out into the world and reduced Cindy to half height before opening the door, revealing the startled angel. The two Goddesses looked down as the blonde fell into a deep bow, “Goddess, How can I serve?” she offered as Cleo glanced at her mother. Cass smirked, “Angels, I like it! I used to know someone who had Angels, Flutter away little bird, We do not need you,” she said, shooing Cindy away. Cleo stepped out into the city, the inch tall humans dropping reverently to their knees along the streets, now accustomed to her loom presence. The city shook as it always did as she stepped out into the streets, carefully placing one foot in front of the as she stepped through the buildings. Her mother followed in her steps, admiring the kneeling population around them, “You have them well trained, here at least,” she admitted as she scanned for any defiant mortal. Her words carried across the city as everyone made extra efforts to show deference to their gods. Eventually, Cleo made it out of the city, only a few casualties as she emerged into the countryside. The two titans turned and surveyed the city around the large apartment, Cass smirked, “The City was here first wasn't it, You just slammed that on top…” she said with a giggle. Cleo nodded, “Yea it was just where I was at the time, The city is locked down, no-one is allowed to leave, I didn't want people fleeing from me so they have a headcount they have to maintain, That's true for all cities where I have placed temples.” she said as they turned to stride out over the fields. Cleo looked to the sky and whispered in the wind, “Robyn, meet us in Gettysburg, Turns out you can’t avoid this meeting.” she said carefully as she caught her mother looking over to her. She shrugged as she led them both north, the small humans breaking into prayer positions as they came into view until they wandered past. Cassandra was watching them all as she took her large strides, her flats crashing thought whatever building took her fancy. Cleo watched her and sighed, “Are you going to step on every person you see? This is my world,” she said trying to sound upset as her mother rolled her eyes, “Do you really mind?” she said as her huge foot trapped a passing car under it. Cleo shook her head, “No, of course not, I think you should have checked for randomly killing my people though.” Her mother just smiled as the car crunched underfoot, “Don’t think I haven't sensed that small woman you have in your snatch Cleo, You’re no saint to these people.” Cleo turned bright red with embarrassment as her mother mentioned Clarice, “Eww Mom, keep your senses out of my panties!” she said indignantly as she clenched down hard on Clarice. Her mother just laughed as she stepped down on a farmer who had stopped kneeling as her foot loomed over him. “It’s just natural to me now, I don’t go looking for your sex slaves, I am glad you are enjoying yourself though.”

Robyn

The air flowed past her as she spun and dived over the ocean, the freedom that wings granted was exhilarating and she loved being out in the open air. Cleo’s message made her stomach sink as she drifted back towards shore, flying high above the mortal world below. She has no idea what to expect meeting the Olympian queen, she was clearly powerful as Cleo had seemed terrified. Robyn glided smoothly towards the seaboard as she saw the two titans slowly walking north. “Okay, I’ll come in small and quiet, let Cleo know to introduce me…” she muttered to herself as she angled down towards her destination, rapidly picked up speed and slowly shrank herself down. She came in quick and low as she passed Cleo’s now huge sandal. “WHAT'S THAT?” a voice thundered from above as Robyn looked over to see the huge blue-robed woman watching her intently. Cleo’s gaze found her immediately as Robyn felt like a rat in a trap. Buffering her wings she pulled into a quick hover and dropped to the floor by Cleo’s toes in a kneel. “THAT…” Cleo said carefully, “IS ROBYN, I ASKED HER TO MEET US AHEAD.” The huge blue-robed woman crouched slightly, looking at her. Robyn felt vulnerable as the powerful titan glared down on her.  “WELL, LOOK AT ME GIRL!” she commanded and Robyn’s heart sank as she looked up at the huge woman's face, looking eerily like Cleo. “CLEO, YOU’RE DATING AN INSECT,” she said with annoyance in her glare. Cleo withdrew her toes from beside Robyn, “RESTORE YOURSELF ROBYN,” she said frustrated.  Robyn nodded reverently and surged her height, pushing her wings away as she reached her now normal 400ft stature. She then once more, took a knee before the Queen. “Your Highness, I am Robyn, I serve Goddess Cleo however she desires,” she said carefully choosing her words.

  The Queen burst out laughing as she shook her head towards Cleo, “She is pretty, I can see why you would like her, The power isn't hers though, It’s still yours, I can sense it, This is like turning a dildo into a vibrator, they do the same thing but one has power.” she declared, shaking her head. Cleo’s gaze snapped as her eyes turned white, Robyn felt a surge of power and was pushed back as Cleo struck out at the Queen, her power impacting an invisible barrier. “TAKE THAT BACK!” Cleo screamed as Robyn’s wings appeared and shielded her from the magic. The Queen had vanished in a dust cloud as a peal of rumbling laughter echoed across the land. “Did you really just attack me Cleo?” she said with a dry dark tone. “TAKE IT BACK MOTHER!” she screamed once more. Robyn’s focus snapped back, ‘Mother’ she thought, standing and pounding her wings to clear the dust from the magical attack. “Queen Aurelien,” Robyn said carefully, making sure she spoke the surname clearly, “I would ask you to test me, Let me prove to you I am worthy of your daughter!” The two Goddesses turned and looked at Roby, Cleo’s eyes pleading as she shook her head, Her mother offered a growing smirk.

Cassandra Aurelien

The dust slowly settled and the small town her foot was in had been obliterated by her daughter's attack. Her daughter must have known the attack was futile, just the actions of a child lashing out. She looked over the mortal girl once more, sensing an opportunity. “Okay Robyn, There are three things I need from you for me to consider you a daughter-in-law,” she said with a devious smile. “The First,” she spoke, lifting her finger to silence Cleo’s attempted interruption. “The First, Is that I Ascend you, to be a real Goddess, Not chained to Cleo’s power.” Her Daughter once again started to speak up as Cass gagged her with a silencing barrier. “The Second is that you swear allegiance to me and Olympia, Forever,” she said carefully. “And the Third is that you Marry my daughter within a solar cycle, Bonding you together, I can’t have rogue divines roaming the universe after all!” Cass could feel Cleo’s struggle at each demand, her power suppressing her daughter's ability to rebuttal, she knew her daughter could see the traps and didn’t want her informing her new amusement. The Mortal girl nodded enthusiastically as she agreed wholeheartedly to the terms. Cassandra grinned as she drew on her power once more, lashing out with her energy Robyn disintegrated. Cass released Cleo and turned to face her fuming daughter. “WHAT DID YOU TO DO HER!” she screamed as she fell into a fighting stance. Cassandra grinned as she looked around the fertile world. “I ascended her...She’s a Goddess now, like you, I just had to completely rebuild her body from a base level,” she said with a sympathetic grin. “Don’t worry about your girlfriend, She’s fine, She’ll be back in no time at all.

Robyn

The world was black, the searing pain from the Queen’s attack coursed through her conscious mind as her awareness spun. She felt like she was burning alive as she drifted in a void. “Greetings Robyn,” Cassandra's voice came from all around. “Once I ascend you, You are mine, My tool to be used however I please...Cleo knows this, It’s why she didn't want to ascend you, She didn't want you to be a mind slave to her, She will find it hard to trust you from now on,” she said slowly as Robyn’s searing form began to numb as she felt her limbs slowly appearing. “Rest assured, I will allow you to keep your free will, personality and everything that made you Cleo’s lover...but should I ever need anything from you...You will not be able to refuse me!” the voice said surrounding her. Robyn felt her body once more as she opened her new eyes. The world around her was different, more vibrant, colourful, every edge sharp, she could see for miles with perfect sight. She stood, realising she was human height, feeling a small well of power within her, it soon began to expand she felt the worship energy strike her from all around. “Holy fuck!” she yelled as she fell backwards, reaching for her wings but they were gone. Her thoughts turned quickly to Cleo and she cried out, her body shimmering from existence.

Cleo

Escorting her mother back to the gate her mind was constantly on Robyn, she had become accustomed to having her link always present, always being able to sense her lover no matter how far she had flown. “You & Robyn will rule this world together from now on, Both of you can offer invites,” she said matter-of-factly as she stepped to hug her. Cleo embraced her mother and kissed her on the forehead, “I understand why you did it, Promise me she has her own free will?” she said pleading to her retreating mother, “I changed nothing, Farewell Cleo, Despite it all, I am a proud parent.” she offered as she stepped through the gate.

Cleo collapsed on her sofa, tears welling in her eyes as she felt the small pop on her navel. A tiny Robyn had appeared, rolling around screaming in pain. Cleo quickly encased the tiny girl in a protective shell and moved her to the table. “Oh shit, I know what you’re going through, '' she offered to the tiny girl as she quickly worked her magic around her and drew the power from the tiny girl, filling a near wine glass with thick white divine fluid. “People were already worshipping you as my Angel...My mother had no way of knowing,” she said scared as she desperately pulled at Robyn’s power, forcing it out into the world. Eventually, Robyn passed out, Cleo’s power bathing her in the light as she manipulated Robyn’s energy flow for her. The Goddess sighed as she tried to push Robyn to grow, having to fight the girls' innate defences the whole way. “Wow mom, you really did it, you made her Olympian…” she said slowly marvelling at it. She had heard it was possible and the consequences involved but had never really considered it an option. Once she had Robyn to her full size she lifted her carefully and carried her to the bedroom, Her girlfriend was a true goddess now and Cleo’s mind raced with the potential possibilities of it as her nipples perked up with her lewd thoughts and Clarice slipped free from her damp nethers into her panties. “Wake up soon please,” she whispered to her lover as she chewed her bottom lip.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Robyn’s Divinity by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

The first chapter to break Cleo's naming convention.

Robyn’s Divinity

Cleo

The soft bedding covered her as she rolled over in her bed, the silk sheets piled on top of her as her arm reached for her girlfriend. Her hand felt around for her lover as she mumbled, “Mm Robyn?” she said sleepily as her hand found nothing but a bed. Gradually she opened her eyes and shoved the piled silks away, her groggy mind finding itself mesmerised by the mass of red hair splayed out above her. Cleo slowly licked her lips as her waking awareness slowly began to process the strange sight. “That’s odd,” she whispered as she stared at the strange mass of hair ignoring the rules of gravity. Her eyes tracked down the long naked form of her girlfriend, hovering above the bed. “That’s new,” she continued as she stared tiredly up, The Goddess yawned as her body drifted up off the bed to fly level with her airborne lover. Robyn was still asleep, her skin offering an aura of warmth as Cleo drifted around her, her vibrant hair pulsing as if it was on fire, generating its own light. Cleo felt her heart flutter as she looked over the new perfection before her, her perfect pale skin and curvy frame. She pined to reach out and touch her supple breasts, teasing her, she could just reach out, but no, This girl was a Goddess now, a treasure to be adored and respected. Floating around to bring her face close to her sleeping partner she smiled down as she whispered, “Wake up hun,” she said slowly as her hand brushed her face. Robyn’s lips scrunched in annoyance as her tongue slipped out and licked around, “Mmm Grapes…” Robyn said as she rolled in the air towards her. Cleo smiled as she tilted her head in confusion, clicking her fingers she quietly watched her lover rotate in the air as Cindy flapped in and quietly landed in a kneeling position below the floating Goddess, Cleo glanced down, “Bring Grapes, I guess, and a bowl of mortals for me,” she commanded quietly as she drifted slowly alongside the rotating Robyn, knowing it wouldn’t be long as her long red hair slowly began to wind around her face. 

  A few moments later, Cindy returned and placed a small bowl of humans mixed with grapes on the nightstand below her mistresses and silently slipped out of the room. Cleo smiled softly as she gestured to the bowl, drawing it up into her hand. Robyn started coughing as her hair found its way into her mouth as she rotated all the way around, Cleo giggled softly at the sight as her delicate fingers stroked across the heads of the small mortals in her bowl, savouring them as she watched her divine girlfriend. Robyn’s eyes slowly opened in annoyance as she spat her hair from her mouth, her eyes were burning red flames instead of her normal seductive green, Cleo frowned and left the bowl hovering in the air and place her hands either side of her girlfriend's face, “Calm, You’re fine, You’re with me,” she said slowly as her girlfriends blazing eyes slowly dulled and eventually faded into her normal mortal green eyes,” Good, now, Don’t be alarmed but you’re kind of flying at the moment…” she added carefully as Robyn’s hand jerked out beneath her and the magic snapped, she fell onto the bed with a satisfying bounce. Cleo just sighed as she reached for her bowl and descended onto the bed next to her. Robyn burst out laughing as she hit the bed, “What the hell Cleo! Why were making me fly, perving on my ass no doubt!” she said giggling. Cleo sat with her legs crossed in the bed next to her, placing the bowl between her thighs, “I had nothing to do with that, It was all you, You’re a Goddess now remember,” she reminded as she plucked a tasty looking women from the bowl and slid her screaming body between her lips. Robyn lay still watching Cleo suckle on the small woman, “I am...I can feel it, I can feel them, It was overwhelming.” she conceded as she watched her girlfriend slowly start to chew. Cleo enjoyed the salty breakfast as she plucked a grape from the bowl and offered it to Robyn, “You requested these while you were sleeping,” she said grinning as Robyn stared at the grape, her eyes looking past it to a small man who had met her eyes in the bowl. “Grapes are for mortal gods,” she said slowly as her tongue traced her lips, “How about I try him instead…” she ventured as revelled in the clarity of her new senses, his fear was evident to her and she found it stimulating as she sentenced him. Cleo grinned broadly as she tossed the grape away and reached for the man indicated, “Oh it’s your lucky day little dude, You’ve been deemed worthy of becoming one with a very sexy, perfect, dreamy Goddess!” Cleo said as she watched Robyn turn red. Leaning forward she dangled the man by his leg towards Robyn’s lips, dragging his screaming face along her moist lips, “Can you feel it, his despair?” she said slowly as she teased her girlfriend. Robyn moaned lightly, “I Can, I can hear his heart quicken, I can smell his salty sweat,” she admitted as her tongue snaked from between the lips and slammed the man's chest. Cleo chewed her lip as she enjoyed the power play, “That's the taste of terror, it's empowering isn't it…” she offered as she let Robyn’s tongue drag the small man into her mouth and seal him in. “Mmm,” Robyn whimpered as she lolled the small man around her mouth, sucking on him seductively as she locked her eyes with her girlfriends. The two women sat in bed for a long moment as Robyn took her time with her first mortal snack as an Olympian, she eventually began to chew and the muffled screaming from her closed mouth ceased. Cleo’s hand had unconsciously found her nipple, stimulating it gently as she watched her girlfriend. Robyn’s eyes closed as she slowly chewed, the pleasure was evident on her face as she eventually swallowed, “I finally understand,” she whispered, “I’ve no idea how you kept me around so long knowing I tasted like that…” she said smirking. Cleo giggled, “Because you taste better in other ways,” she offered suggestively. Robyn leaned forward and kissed her girlfriend's neck, Cleo’s eyes rolled back as she felt Robyn’s hand digging around in the bowl resting against her nethers. “Teach me more of the pleasures I’ve been missing out on,” Robyn whispered into her ear as she withdrew slowly, two mortals squirming between her fingers. Cleo chewed her lip again as she watched, feeling her nipples react to her girlfriends' slow teasing, “We’re both Goddesses now and the world is mostly under control, We can take a day to explore each other and bring our feelings under control if you like,” she said as pushed forward, laying Robyn down on the bed, the bowl of people and grapes spilling out across the bed as Cleo lost interest in them.

Robyn

Her Goddess pushed down on her as Robyn felt the soft bed envelop her, she could already smell Cleo’s arousal, hear her heartbeat and see the glistening sweat across her skin, everything so just so much more potent than it had ever been. She let Cleo pin her down as she slid one of her new captives into her mouth, a female this time, as she sealed her lips on the flavourful woman Cleo straddled her, “Don’t chew her, Use your tongue, Put her here,” she said with a glint in her eyes as she shuffled forward and lowered her glistening pussy lips down on Robyn’s mouth. The aroma was intoxicating, Robyn felt her senses tingle as her body flared into a passionate heat. The squirming girl on her tongue made her drools as she tried to kiss the looming glistening lips, Cleo moaned lightly as her fingers appeared, parting the lips to receive her gift. Robyn pushed her mouth around the open sex and reluctantly braced her tongue between the tiny woman's legs and shoved her out of her mouth, into her lovers waiting flesh, squashing her along the lips until she found the slick hole and slid inside, chased by Robyn’s tongue. Cleo threw her head back in pleasure as she started to grind down on Robyn’s face. Robyn remembered how Cleo had stimulated her and carefully probed for her divine power. The rush was fast and uncontrolled as she felt her tongue explode with tendrils of red power, her mind attempting to guide them to her girlfriends' erogenous areas, flickers of red lightning leaping from clit to nipples as her power burst from her mouth. Cleo suddenly screamed a loud cry that made it hard to tell if it was pleasure or pain as her nethers clamped down hard, the small human exploding over the tip of Robyn’s tongue as it was forcibly ejected from her girlfriends' sex.

Cleo fell back and landed awkwardly on the bed as Robyn sat up panicked, Cleo was breathing rapidly as her hands massaged her skin all over. Robyn quickly fell into an embrace and hugged her, “Are you okay? I'm sorry!” she said worried as Cleo moaned softly, “What..the...fuck..was..that…” she said as her body fell limp, her eyes resting on Robyn, “I’ve never felt an orgasm like that build so quickly, it hurt at first but then,” she said as her hand stroked her nipple, “I’m just done…” she said sighing, Robyn just hugged her girlfriend as her lust boiled unfulfilled. “I’m sorry…” she said slowly as they embraced, “Maybe we won't skip to the end..next time..” Cleo offered feeling drained, her libido lost. Robyn felt Cleo’s finger touch her clit as they lay together, suddenly a searing pain burned through her, she felt the immediate climax of multiple orgasms and then they vanished, a flare of pleasure followed by a depressingly quick afterglow and her mind cleared of the sexual drive. “Wow...Yea, That kills the mood quickly,” she admitted as she pushed herself up from the bed feeling a sense of failure. Cleo joined her and conjured her Goddess robes, “Yea, intimacy is meant to be slow, quick burns are just not as enjoyable,” she said slightly frustrated. “Let’s go see your sisters, I was thinking I should hand over their power source to you now,” Cleo offered as she shifted her Goddess robes into yoga pants and a white t-shirt, soft flats on her feet as she looked into a mirror. Robyn glanced over, “Very casual, shows off your hips,” she smirked as she joined her waving at herself fruitlessly. “How do I do that? And yes, I would like to take responsibility for my sisters,” she added staring at her nudity in the mirror. Cleo smiled, “Visualise, and feel it come from within, through your skin, not your hand…” she said softly as she appreciated her girlfriends form in the mirror. Robyn’s body shimmered as a pair of panties appeared on her, she grinned mischievously at Cleo, “Hah! I’m free of you!” she smirked as Cleo rolled her eyes, “I already told you, you can wear them, you chose to keep going without them!” she said giggling. Robyn turned to follow Cleo out to the kitchen as she felt a pair of jeans and black blouse formed over her, comfortable trainers and socks wrapping her feet, “This is the most I've worn since you snared me,” she said as she jumped up on the kitchen counter. Cleo opened a cupboard and started attempting to make Coffee, she fumbled every step of the way as Robyn watched amused, “Cindy,” Robyn called over her shoulder, the Angel fluttering in a moment later, “We made a mess in the bedroom, there are mortals in there, You can have those,” she said knowing the Angel would clean the room. Robyn slid off the counter and stepped up behind her struggling lover, smelling her natural perfume as she moved her head over her shoulder, “Here, like this…” she said slowly as she guided Cleo's hands around the Coffee machine. “I think we should still go to Parkside Coffee,” Cleo said frustrated, as she watched the machine drip her morning drink. “We can't,'' Robyn said, shrugging, You put a foot through it the other day while you were casually out for a wander, killing everyone inside,” she said, shaking her head. Cleo’s mouth twisted, “Ooops, I liked that place,” she said regretfully, “We should still find another one though, there is something about the experience of a coffee shop I find enjoyable,” she continued looking to her girlfriend as she retrieved her Coffee. Robyn smiled as she plucked a jar of humans from the fridge, and waved it to Cleo, “Breakfast! Let's go see my sisters!”

Janna

The small mortals crawled all over her naked body as she had commanded, pedicure, manicure, body scrub, hair care, she was getting it all at once. Ever since Cleo had pushed the priestesses up to 400ft tall she and Sam had got to work collecting the neighbourhood and putting them work in their home. She had even stopped getting dressed, letting them all suffer her nudity as she enjoyed the forced servitude. “Any second, Cleo could step through that door and snuff me from existence,” she said to the small women trimming her pubes, “I’m going to enjoy every moment of power I have between now and then,” she said smiling as the small figures worked reverently to avoid being a victim of the twisted woman's power trip. Sam walked through, her belt sporting dozens of tiny victims in small containers as she moved towards the bathroom, “You know, I don’t want to see you naked every time I come through..” she said, shaking her head. Janna giggled, “Sorry Sis, but the girls need to work downstairs,” she said, smirking, “Leave the camera outside if you’re going to the bathroom! I don’t want Robyn breaking down our door because your Instagram turned R rated!” she called after her sister, hearing her complain as she put the camera down. Janna settled back into her chair and closed her eyes, enjoying the tiny hands and feet working to maintain her new beauty standards.

“This makes no sense, Why would there be mortals on spikes in the garden!” Janna heard someone saying from the front door, it sounded like Robyn, she quickly stood, scattering the tiny servants roughly over the room as she ran upstairs, grabbing the first things she could find and throwing them on as the doorbell rang out across the house. She came back down and opened the door carefully, lowering her head as she saw Cleo’s smiling face. “Hi Janna, It's been too long,” Cleo said as she pushed passed her into the house, Robyn remained in the door staring at Janna, pointing to the garden, Janna shrugged slightly, “It was Sam’s idea...A warning to people who try and run away…” she offered meekly. “SAMANTHA'S IDEA? TO CRUCIFY MORTALS? WHAT HAS SHE BEEN WATCHING!” Robyn snarled as she stared at her sister in disbelief, pushing past her to join Cleo who had stopped in the main room. There were mortals everywhere, fleeing for their lives across the floors, in cages on shelves, pinned to the wall like decorations, Cleo’s eyes had sparkles of delight as she appraised the morbid scene. Robyn looked surprisingly unsympathetic to their plight, as her gaze found Janna. “Let me guess, Sam?” she said with a dark tone. Janna was going to reply as Cleo turned to face them both, “Yep, I’ve seen most of these artworks on her Instagram, Since I increased her size her fan fiction became more like a journal and her pictures changed from art to photography, It was a beautiful evolution!” the Goddess said as Robyn turned and glared at Cleo, “YOU KNEW!” she said as Janna felt the atmosphere turn static. Janna’s foot kicked a few mortals from in front of the door as she closed it, kicking them a bit further as a warning.

The three women took seats in the main room as Robyn slid the Redstone ring from her finger and handed it to Janna, “I no longer want them, a reminder of a life no longer mine,” she said casually, “I’m no longer human Janna, we are sisters in memory only, although I do still feel love for you,” she offered as Janna felt a small part of her heart break. Robyn plucked a fleeing woman from the floor and tossed it into her mouth as she smiled towards Cleo. Janna recoiled slightly as she sat forward, “How can you eat them! They taste horrid!” Janna exclaimed, “Sam’s tried cooking them every way she can and we can't make them palatable!” she added admitting the attempts. Cleo looked over and spoke as her sister chewed, “Robyn has been properly ascended, She is Olympian now like me, I am going to hand over your power source to her,” she said slowly as the toilet flushed and Sam appeared at the door to the main room, Janna noticing her belt containers were now empty. The younger girl fell to her knees as she saw Cleo. Cloe giggled and walked over to her, pulling her to her feet and crouching down to her level, “You’re a devious little monster you know that,” she said with a smile as she felt Robyn’s glare on her back. “From now on, Keep your stuff...gentle...at least until you’re eighteen okay? I’m making Robyn your Goddess now and you don’t want to upset her!” she offered as the younger girl stared back in horror. “No, Please Goddess Cleo, I love you, I want to be yours!” she whimpered with tears welling in her eyes. Robyn just shook her head, “Give me her leash Cleo, I won't have my sister corrupt completely, I can still restrict her!” she said as she plucked another mortal from the chair she had been sitting in. Janna watched the exchange as she felt her inner light shift to a red power, it was a weird feeling sensing colour but she felt little other change.
Sam fled the room crying as Robyn stalked after her, Cleo turned back to face her with a soft smile, “You need to help her, support her, I could sense Robyn’s rage, I probably should have told her about the Instagram, because wow, I’m learning things!” Cleo admitted with a giggle as Janna blushed. “Sam’s had these power fantasies since before you arrived, You’ve just pushed her into overdrive. I don’t ever go into her room now, it's a torture den..” she said as Cleo slowly looked over her shoulder as Robyn went through the door, “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!” the redhead yelled as Cleo felt the earth shake. “I see...well then...uhmm...Tell Robyn I’ll meet her at home,” she said nervously as she shimmered from existence. Janna sat in silence as she heard the screaming and yelling coming from upstairs, she played with the Redstone ring between her fingers as she waited. Robyn came back down a short while later with an angry expression on her face. “You’re no better allowing her to get so sinister! I should strip you both of power!” she exclaimed as she glared at Janna. Casually Robyn tossed a small figure over to Janna who caught her deftly and felt the small girl yelp as she turned her over in her palm. “The only reason she’s not locked in a toe ring right now is that Cleo would be annoyed if she stopped posting her work!” Robyn said frustrated, “She stays that way until I am satisfied she’s found some chill or she turns eighteen, and if she doesn't want to be forgotten she’ll post daily so Cleo doesn't forget her!”  she said as she turned and shimmered away. Janna looked at her tiny crying sister. “I’m sorry Sam,” Janna offered as she placed her on the arm of her chair, “Cleo does like you, but Robyn is her girlfriend, Just, play it calm for a bit? Kay?” she offered with a concerned look, the small girl looked up with tear stricken eyes, “It's not fair...you do as much as I do!” she whimpered, “I’m Older,” Janna said as she stood, leaving her little sister to think over her situation as she went to her bedroom and pulled out a small ring box, she slipped the red stone ring inside, giving her parents one final smirk, and closed the ring box, tossing it to the back of her drawer.



End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Robyn's Sister by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Revisiting the sister thing on popular demand.

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Robyn’s Sister

Cleo

The small group of human royals were drinking from the spit she had spat down between her bare feet, the humiliation being broadcast around the world as Cleo watched the display on one of the channels she had open on her tablet instead of looking down at the live event. The nation they had come from had dipped slightly in their worship and she was offering them a chance to redeem themselves. Once the tinies dignitaries had finished their supplication, Cleo stood and left without saying a word. She let her robes evaporate as she entered back into the apartment from her Goddess room, forming some comfortable pink Pj’s around her slender form as she slid onto the couch next to Robyn. The two sat silently for a short while as they watched the news coverage of Cleo’s latest demands, “You should have joined me you know,” Cleo said as she reclined back watching her girlfriend. Robyn turned and tucked her feet up under her relaxing, “I just want to get a handle on the power first, before I come out to the world…” she admitted as she extended her fingers towards a small group of humans on their coffee table, Her fingers drew back and the small human shredded as parts of his body flew to her hand, “Eww,” she said wiping her hand on her jeans, “You make it look so easy…” she said solemnly looking at Cleo. The brunette girl sighed as she looked over at the mess, “You’re using too much power, you have more power than any new magic-user would ever have access too so it’s going to be harder for you,” she conceded as she gestured for the three remaining terrified humans, they screamed as her power lifted them into the air, “I’ll harden these for you so you can practice without the mess,” she offered as her power enveloped the small mortals, letting them fall to the table. “Whatever happened to Clarice, Joey and Mika?” she said as she suddenly remembered she hadn't seen them in weeks. Robyn gestured to the small cage, “They’re with the lobster boy and princess, His name was Jake, Don’t worry I’ve been feeding them!” she said as she smiled at Cleo. The Goddess stood and moved over the cage, the 5 mortals all huddled in the corner asleep, “Cute, 3 sex toys and 2 souvenirs, I like Joey better, let's call him Joey from now on and we should collect some more,” she said with a smile as she returned to the sofa. Cleo summoned her tablet and flicked through some of her tabs before her eyes shaded and she glared at Robyn who was pulling mortals around with her power. “Robyn, Are you aware today is Sam’s birthday?” she said as she read the social post.  Robyn just stopped and looked over to her, “And?” She offered, reclining back on the sofa again.

Cleo let out a breath as she calmed herself, “She posted to say she was spending her birthday in an empty room with only a phone for company,” she said slowly, watching her girlfriends reaction. Robyn looked over, “And?” she said again, meeting Cleo’s eyes. The Goddess pushed her hand through her hair as she closed her eyes, “It’s been a week since you punished her, Maybe her birthday gift could be freedom?” she said finally as she heard Robyn stand. “She’s done nothing but post sob stories since I punished her, I don’t think she's learned anything,” she said stepping over to the cage. Cleo looked over as she slowly tilted her head, “She’s still your sister Robyn, I know you don’t want her making a public spectacle of herself, there has to be another way? I miss her blog…” she admitted as Robyn shook her head in annoyance. The redhead spun and levelled a finger to Cleo, “I will give her another chance, for you, If I see even an exposed nipple on her socials I'm locking her away!” she said with a furious glare. Cleo immediately brightened as she hopped to her feet, “Can I get her a birthday present?” she chirped happily. Robyn shook her head with a smile, “You’re impossible, you know that, yes you can, meet me there…” she said as her clothes fell into a red summer dress and she vanished. Cleo giggled as a trowel appeared in her hand as she also shimmered away. 

Mayor Tristan

The protestors outside hurled rocks at his window as he signed the final orders. Just over three weeks ago the town council had decided to zone off the strange red crystal in the centre of town, it was a symbol of a false god and Jamestown had been a Christian town since its founding. He wasn't going to let some oppressive force take away his town's identity. His assistant turned from the window as a large cone bounced from it, “They are getting violent sir,” the younger man said, pulling the blinds down, “We should get the sheriff to disperse them!” The Mayor turned to the Sheriff who was sitting in his office waiting for the official orders. “The Good Sheriff will do his job as soon as these papers are finalised, Won't you Alec?” he said looking over to him, The larger man smiled, “Of course, Those rowdy kids have no respect for the good lord, trying to worship false idols, A night in a cell should sober them up!” he said with a laugh. The Mayor stood and handed the final orders to his Sheriff who took them with a nod and moved to leave. The room went dark as the three men turned to face the window, the sounds of the protests dying out. “What now,” Tristan complained as he pulled the blinds open again, The Protestors had all turned away from the building, watching a looming shadow in the sky.

  The huge shape had blocked out the sun, making it impossible to make out what was going on as the town was plunged into darkness. People took to the streets in confusion as the Mayor quickly led his aid and the Sheriff outside. “What do you make of it Alec?” he said as the huge shape moved slowly overhead. *THUD* the earth shook as a strong wind brushed over the crowd. People turned and started pointing to the other side of the town. Tristan watched a huge silver sheet of metal appeared like a long wall across the western edge of Jamestown, “What the fuck is that?” he said as the huge sheet of metal began sliding back and forth, descending into the earth. “The three men stood and watched as the crowd amassed in the town square watching as the huge wall of metal carved into the earth. Then it lifted and moved to the north side of the town, it caught the light and a beam of illumination reflected across the town and onto the shadow, revealing a bright pink strip of cloth in the sky. “IT'S THE GODDESS!” someone from the crowd screamed as they all started to run in a panic. “What on earth is going on,” The Mayors Aid offered as the huge sheet of metal carved into the earth once more. “I’ve no idea but we should consider grabbing the helicopter and getting out of here,” he said as he turned and went back into the town hall.

The three officials climbed into the chopper as the metal sheet carved into the south side of the city, having already carved around the other three edges. “It looks like they are digging deep trenches around us, probably to keep us trapped, luckily we can fly!” the Mayor said as he tapped his pilot to take off. The aircraft started to lift slowly, the three men watched as the ground seemed to move with them. “What is going on?” the Sheriff said, scared as the helicopter swerved and crashed back down into the roof of the town hall. The pilot threw the emergency brakes on and deployed the floatation devices to cushion them. “The building chased us up, we were lucky we were moving at a similar speed or we would be a wreck right now!” he cried back to his passengers, “Hold on I can try again once we stop!” he called out as he watched his console fry, the aviation controls dying.

Robyn

The room was pretty empty as Robyn stepped in, the small dollhouse placed on the kitchen table, Janna had set it up for Samantha but it was spartan. As she entered the main room of the dollhouse a huge cupcake sat in the centre, taking up the whole room. Sam sat in the corner crying to herself, not noticing Robyn entering. “Happy Birthday Sis,” Robyn said as her heart hurt, seeing the birthday cupcake made her well up with guilt. Samantha looked up, her tear-filled eyes emotionless as she said nothing. Robyn breathed deep, calming her nerves as she approached, the young girl recoiling from her, “I know you’re mad at me but we need to talk,” she offered as Sam's face scrunched, “You ruined my life!” she said defiantly as Robyn felt her eyes roll. She extended her hand, her power extending and lifting the small girl into the air, she felt the protections on her sister flare as her power pressed too hard, immediately she dropped her. “Sorry…” she said turning away, “Listen, I want to restore you…” she said as she glared at her own fingers in annoyance. She heard her sister standing behind her from where she had fallen, “Really..?” she said slowly. “Yes but with some conditions…” she added quickly, turning to watch her sister's face fall.  “What kind of conditions,” the young girl said as she took a handful of icing from the large cake. Robyn straightened and put her serious face on, “I have no problem with how you treat the mortals, Just to be clear, I have a problem with how public you are about it, How many followers do you have?” she said carefully, trying to find a way to phrase her followup. Samantha pulled out her phone, “920 million on the Goddess Cleo Fan account, It blew up when she said she read it in public...750 Million on the Angel Robyn Fan account and 370 million on my personal Instagram...and similar numbers on the other platforms…” she said proudly as she held her phone towards her older sister. Robyn’s eyes went wide, “Angel Robyn Account?” she said surprised as she took the phone and looked at the list of accounts. “Sam! This is a crazy reach, far more than I realised!” she said annoyed, “This is why I stopped you!” She handed the phone back and calmed her nerves, “Listen, I don’t want you to be known as earth's most famous whore, You need to stop posting fetish material online, even the innocent stuff!” she fumed as Sam looked down flicking through her posts. Finding what she was looking for she looked up at her sister, “But it’s Cleo’s favourite stuff, she comments on nearly everything.” she admitted holding out the most recent kink gallery to Robyn, the top pinned comment “Goddess Cleo: Oh that's wicked! Love it!” the comment read with nearly 3 million likes. Robyn felt her eyes flash in annoyance, “fucking hell Cleo…” she said as she took another deep breath. “Okay, you personally are not allowed to appear in any of your posts...You can hire models, by hire I mean to take ownership of a couple and use them, be a producer...Do what you like in your own time but I don’t want anything of you on these posts, is that reasonable?”  she said with a stern tone as she let her power seep from her finger, the only thing in her mind was cleansing pictures of Samatha from the internet. Sam squealed in shock as her post count halved across several of her accounts, “What the fuck was that!” she cried as she frantically tried to find out what had been removed. “Please Sam, Agree to my offer, promise me?” she said as she could feel Cleo shimmering into Janna’s kitchen. The younger girl looked up at her, she slowly started to nod, “Okay, Models, I Promise…” she said as the side of the dollhouse was removed, revealing Cleo’s beautiful face smiling down on the pair. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE MUSE!” the titan said as she grinned. Robyn rolled her eyes and shimmered herself and Samantha out of the dollhouse and into the Kitchen. “Sam has made me a promise, In return, I am restoring her size and powers, “ Robyn said looking at Cleo. The Goddess grinned, “Oh that's wonderful, Here, I have a present for you!” she said happily as she slid a wrapped gift across the table, “Just lift the lid,” she said as an afterthought as Sam reached for the present.

 Robyn watched as Sam excitedly lifted the lid on her gift, as the light-flooded in, a landscape revealed itself, a large town sprawled out over the inside of the box, the whole thing was the size of a pizza box. Cleo perked up as Sam’s eyes lit up, “It was called Jamestown, I think you should call it whatever you like though, It has a population of just under 10k, I’ve taken the worship crystal out, they weren't using it anyway” she said with annoyance. Robyn stepped alongside Cleo to get a better look, “You got her a whole town for her birthday?” she said with an edge to her voice, Cleo waved her trowel with a smirk, “I dug it up myself!” she said with pride. Robyn shook her head, “That’s a test in responsibility Sam, You need to care for those people, look after them or they won’t last you very long!” Robyn suggested in her best big sister tone. Sam tossed the lid away and rushed over to hug Cleo, embracing the pink glad goddess in a tight hug, “Thank you aunty Cleo” she said joyfully. Cleo looked to Robyn and mouthed the word ‘Aunty’ with confusion. Robyn shook her head and smiled, as Janna finally appeared, “We’re all here, we should have some real cake and turn this into a party!” Robyn said as Janna took in the scene before her, “So you’ve forgiven her?” she said with a smile. Robyn shrugged, “She’s made me some promises, She’ll keep them or next time she's a toe ring,” she said without a trace of humour in her voice as Sam looked sheepish.  The room went silent as the 4 titanic girls watched the crowds of micro humans staring at them, “Cute…” Janna offered as she felt her tongue slip from her mouth. Cleo laughed as she waved her hands left and right, a full spread of food appearing around the boxed town, “Let's eat and celebrate Sam’s special day, Then Robyn can tell us all how she plans to reveal her divinity to the world!” she said with a wicked smile and dropped into a chair.



End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Robyn’s Rifle by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Honestly took me a while to find inspiration to write this time around, Here is a strange chapter about finding the perfect Coffee shop.

Robyn’s Rifle

Kaylee Monroe

It had been a long shift in Baybreak, the local coffee and tea house she worked in to earn her college spending money.  Bianca nudged her with a pair of cups she was filling, gesturing to the names, Kaylee felt her breath catch as she turned from the machines to look around. “No way,” she said as her eyes found the two young women waiting for their coffee, “Cosplayers? Surely?” she said as she took one of the cups to make the requested Mocha. Bianca kept her voice low, “They were talking about burning down a Starbucks…” she said, raising her eyebrows towards Kaylee. Her stomach sank as the gravity of the situation hit her, “We’d better make sure these are the best our machines can manage,” she said as the two baristas prepared the drinks. Bianca handed the drinks over to the waited women who thanked and moved to sit near the window.

“It’s really them?” Gina said as she stepped up beside her two colleagues, Bianca took out her phone and quickly searched for some pictures, “Most pictures are from a serious low angle but look, this is from Parkside Coffee in DC, It looks like them?” she said, showing her friends the phone. Kaylee was seriously fangirling inside as her two friends talked, Gina said something about Parkside being destroyed but Kaylee couldn’t think about the conversation as she tried to bolster her courage. Bianca pointed her phone camera at the two chatting women and turned on her live stream, The three girls all yelped as the redhead turned and glared at them, eyes blazing, Kaylee noticed the live stream and slapped the phone away, “what the fuck Bianca!” she exclaimed as the redhead blew the group a kiss, a streak of flame shooting from her lips, erupting towards them like a large flamethrower. Kaylee felt her body tense up, the fire slowed to a stop as she felt control of her body vanish. The three girls were trapped, frozen in their bodies as a wall of fire was locked in time approaching them.

There was a muffle of conversations before the distinct sound of the window smashing. Soon the fire slowly vanished, drawn back by white power. Goddess Cleo stood by the table waving the flames away as she winked at the girls and jumped out the broken window with feline grace. Kaylee tried to move but her body wouldn't obey her, her eyes frantically scanned the room, finally meeting the eyes of another trapped customer, the pleading eyes broke her heart as she felt her hopelessness welling up. She was trapped in her mind until the Goddess let her go, but they had both vanished, left them stuck. A short time passed, It was hard to say how much before Goddess Cleo appeared, flying backwards through the window and crashing into the table they were sat on previously. Her head fell back and her eyes were closed, her legs bent awkwardly on the table. Kaylee wanted to scream out, she wanted to cry as the Goddess fell still, unmoving. She had opinions she wanted to voice, cries she needed to let out but her body wouldn’t move, the other woman she could connect with was also showing terror in her eyes as they both just existed, waiting.

Kaylee felt the vibration as a loud thud vibrated across the store, a large explosion of blood erupted from the goddesses body as she convulsed a little. Kaylee stared at the bloody mess across the woman's stomach, her eyes not understanding what she was seeing before her gaze went cloudy. The crashing sound was nothing like she had ever heard as wood and stone launched through the air, followed by the sounds of screaming as the dust covered her face. There was a long moment before suddenly Kaylee felt her body move, she fell to her knees coughing and crying as everyone around her did the same. “What the fuck…” Bianca said as she looked towards Gina, “We need to run, now!” she said as Kaylee got to her feet and stepped forward as the dust cleared. There was a large crater in the middle of the shop, as she approached the edge she saw the Angel Robyn, covered in a thick liquid, standing over a fallen Cleo as she breathed heavily. Suddenly she turned and Kaylee found herself staring into flaming red eyes, a wicked grin on her face as her hand came up and flames once more shot towards her. Her vision went black.

Robyn

The Mocha was subpar at best, she mused as Cleo looked out the window opposite her, looking divine in her blue sundress. “This place is pretty bad,” Robyn said as she placed the drink back on the table. Cleo shrugged, “I agree, So you have to destroy this one to stop me coming back,” she said, smirking,” The last one was not bad, you're just picky!” she finished as she plucked the small biscuit from the table. “It had to go, You fell in love with that place,” Robyn said smiling as she recalled the mountain range coffee shop, “You didn’t complain while I was doing it though,” she added as she reached over to try Cleo’s coffee. Cleo smirked, “The way that burning waitress ran over begging, her fear mixed with that pain…” she mused thinking back,” Then when you shrank her and the man she was with…Mmmmm” the goddess added playing back the scene in her mind, “The way your beautiful foot came down on them and twisted them out...That was so hot, There was no room to be mad at you.” she concluded.  Robyn smiled, “They asked me to put them out, So I did, cigarette-style!” she laughed as she spat the Coffee back into the mug, “urgh, flavourless” she exclaimed. Robyn flicked her head around to see the three barista girls staring at them, one of them was filming her, she sighed in annoyance she blew them a kiss, pushing her power through her lips into a jet of flame to incinerate the wretched teenagers. Her tongue burned as the flames stopped in her mouth and she recoiled, “what the fuck Cleo!” she said as she coughed. Her Girlfriend just sat there and tilted her head as she lifted the Coffee to her lips, “It wasn't me,” she said innocently as she sipped. Robyn glared around the room at the frozen humanity either side of her flames, “If not you then who!” she said angrily, Cleo just smiled softly and lowered her mug, a single finger gesturing behind Robyn.

Robyn spun her head to look behind her as her eyes came face to face with a long 50. Calibre rifle shot. Frozen in the air a couple of inches from her head. She looked back to Cleo, panic in her eyes, “What the fuck is that!” she exclaimed as her girlfriend reached over and plucked it from the air, “looks like a bullet from a large sniper rifle,” she said casually as slammed it into her hand, bending and breaking it to a small coin, “Totally harmless of course but your body doesn't know that yet. Your power acted on reflex, mine would have just vapourised it,” she offered as Robyn seethed. She looked out the window through the small hole in the glass, her divine sight spotting the shooter on the other side of the bay tucked into a dark window, frozen in time, “Oh he’s mine!” she muttered in anger and launched herself out of the window.

Cleo

Today was going to be a good day, Cleo mused as she watched her angry girlfriend jump through the window, ‘She’s so damn hot when she’s angry,’ she thought as she pulled in her divine lovers' fire from the shop, the baristas were cute, this was a waste. She offered the three girls a wink as she hopped after her girlfriend who was already walking across the water in the bay. Stepping up alongside her as their feet rippled the water she almost danced with excitement, “What's the plan? How are we enjoying this little sniper?” she said happily as her girlfriend turned in glowered, “I’m going to stuff him into that rifle and shoot him out of it!” she spat as the two women strode towards the apartment building. Cleo’s mind raced as she thought through the idea, “Oooh I love!” she cooed as she stopped, “I’ll give you a target! A poor innocent target!” she said in a high pitched voice. Robyn smirked, “Do it!” she agreed as the two Goddess split, going in opposite directions. Cleo launched herself back through the window, tearing her clothes off as she splayed herself on the table, trying her best to look like the fallen damsel, making sure her now exposed nethers lined up with the building opposite as she saw her girlfriend jump three floors and push in through a window.

Robyn

The man was fairly old, he didn't seem like a military type as she stepped around him, watching the sheer fear in his eyes as he had watched her slowly walking towards him. “You shot me!” she said with an offended tone, “If you had hit me, it may have bruised! Probably not but it may of!” she continued in her innocent tone, “I would have had to wear a scarf or something to cover such a blemish! Have you no consideration for my fashion!” she scolded with a grin as she stepped behind him where he couldn't see her anymore. Robyn playfully released parts of his body, staying out of sight so he couldn't see how much she had to focus to achieve the goal. His eyes started tearing as he felt pee sliding down his leg. Robyn cackled as she let him express his fear. Strutting around in front of him again she brought her face to his and licked the tear from his eye, “Mmmm Fear…” she offered as she pulled the large rifle from his grip. “There is a bullet in this clip...” she yanked at the metal, dragging the bullet out, the word “Cleo” etched along the side. “Oh dear…” she said as she waved the long bullet before the man's face, “This is pretty damning,” she offered sympathetically as she tossed the shell out of the window. “Still, Cleo should get something for her trouble,” Robyn grinned as she licked her lips, shrinking the frozen terrified mortal, letting him regain access to his body as he shrank into his boot.

Her hand wrapped around the naked older man as she pulled him to her face, sneering, “Cleo...He’s not a very good quality mortal,” she said aloud as Cleo’s voice answered in her head, “I don’t care, I neeeeeeeed something!” she almost moaned through her mind. Robyn shook her head as she let her power handle the rifle, exposing the chamber and stuffing the man into the hot metal, “You’re going to need some heat protection…” she realised as she tried her best to shield the man with a thin layer of magic. Hefting the gun to her shoulder she leaned on the window and scoped her Girlfriend, the exposed slick vagina zoomed in on the scope. “Oh fuck…” she said biting her lip, “Cleo...I'm jealous of this mortal…” she said slowly as she aimed carefully at her lover's clit. “I’m going to fire myself after...dont move..” she whispered as she pulled the trigger, her magic surging through the rifle and launching him across the bay. Cleo’s stomach became coated in mortal gore as the explosion splashed out from her clit. Robyn licked her lips and aimed lower towards her sex, locking the rifle in place she loaded herself into the long hot metal tube and smiled. “Fire,” she whispered as the power surged and she was cruising across the bay at high speed.

The impact was a blur, she felt herself enter her girlfriend as their powers collided and each girl pushed against the other in a crash of energy. Robyn shuffled around as the momentum stopped, feeling her partners' slick walls all around her, immediately she went to work. Slipping and sliding, rubbing and nibbling as her size shifted constantly to stimulate all of her girlfriends' moist darkness, sensing the nerves respond as her hands and feet worked Cleo into a swollen frenzy, her Goddess lovers sex finally clamping down on her as it expelled her with a gush of fluid, Robyn let it happen as she went with the flow, feeling elated at her success. As she spilt out between the large Thighs she pushed herself back to a normal height and looked down over her defeated lover, basking in waves of pleasure. She felt the eyes on her as she looked up to see that irritating barista looking down on her again, she grinned and flicked a whip of fire at her. The barrier kicked back her fire as the girl vanished, Robyn turned her glare to Cleo who was smiling with a faint glow in her eyes, “I want her…” she said slowly, her tone one of supplication and satisfaction. Robyn found herself shaking Cleo’s drying liquid from her body, “I need a shower, Then you can return the favour,” she offered with a wink as both girls shimmered from the crater.





End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Robyn’s Teacher by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Slightly slower chapter, sorry it took so long, life is mad, Your reviews keep my going!

Robyn’s Teacher

Cleo

Sitting alone in the Goddess room for yet another round of worship was lonely for Cleo as she scrolled through the various pages on her tablets. Samantha had become the social media manager for all of her priestess, each one having a local fan club in their regions. The best part was the Goddess Fantasy pages where Sam posted her original stories, recently they had read more like production reports, detailing some fairy raunchy porno’s, all of which were about Cleo turning up in town. Even the Goddess caught herself blushing at some of the scenes these new videos portrayed. She glanced down at the cluster of small well-dressed humans crawling around her dirty underwear while the world's media filmed them, they hadn’t done anything wrong they were just here to offer her worship, the humiliation was for fun at this point. Finally, she grew bored and frustrated at Robyn’s absence, she reached out with her mind, looking to contact Leah, the Blonde’s smiling face appearing in the air before her, “Cleo!” she chirped happily the connection was made. Cleo smiled at her childhood friend as they exchanged the traditional pleasantries, “Is Joyce still the Archmage in the academy?” Cleo finally said getting around to her main topic. Leah clicked through a display on her wall before answering fondly, “She is, You want me to get in touch?” she offered as she swiped the contact into over to Cleo. The Goddess realised she was still surrounded by mortals and quickly hopped out of her throne, accidentally obliterating a small dignitary under her foot as she left. “I’ve sent you an invite to Earth with a +1, see if you can convince her to tag along, Robyn could use a teacher who knows what she's talking about…” she admitted as she entered the main room of the flat, Robyn was again sat on the sofa practising with her powers. “You talking about me?” she called over her shoulder as Cleo wandered in, Noticing the communication she added, “Is that Leah?”

 Cleo closed the call and slunk into the sofa, “Yes it was, she’s going to come to visit,” she offered as she watched the mortals floating around her girlfriend, most of them bloodied and broken. Robyn smiled looking over to her, “I miss her, I finally understand why she was so insatiable with the people, Humans really are delicious little treats to your...our tongues” she said slowly licking her lips. Cleo giggled as she gestured for one of Robyn’s experiments, sending the poor tortured girl flying from her position into her waiting mouth, her jaws immediately crunched down on her as the Goddess laughed, “Haah, mine!” she declared as her girlfriend swiped another with her fingers and stuffed the broken man into her mouth, joining her girlfriends delighted laughter.

Archmage Joyce

forty-five years an instructor in the magic arts, decades of experience before that and she looked no older than thirty. The current batch of students was all, in her respected opinion, useless. “Class Dismissed, get out of my sight, don’t return until you can make basic candle flames!” she said, scolding the group of girls as they fled her class, running past a smiling blonde girl she recognised.  “Leah Lionette, Graduate in the third degree, Notable qualities include being a friend to the princess and little else!” she declared with a passing interest, “Why do you darken my door then girl, spit it out!” she added with annoyance.  The girl looked suitably upset at her harsh appraisal, as she walked up to stand before the mages desk, “I passed with the second degree! I would remind you!” she announced proudly. Joyce scoffed, “Not my class you didn't, why are you here girl?” she said as she picked up her pen and flipped over the first assignment she had to mark. Leah floated for a moment as if considering her words, finally looking over and resigning herself to inevitability, “Cleo…” she said as the Archmage laughed. She smiled over to her, “Only notable quality…” she said with a smug smile. The Blonde turned red as she forced herself to continue, “Queen Cassandra has ascended Cleo’s formally mortal girlfriend into an Olympian form, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Aurellien, requests you attend her on Earth to train her girlfriend in the arts of magic” Leah said as if reading a royal decree, her tone haughty. The Archmage slowly lowered her pen and met Leah’s eyes, “This is an official command?” she said casually as her fingers swirled in the air, a shot of light sparking across to strike Leah in the head. Leah recoiled as her lips spoke unbidden, “I’ve sent you an invite to Earth with a +1, see if you can convince her to tag along,” came from her mouth in Cleo’s voice. Joyce raised an eyebrow as she met Leah’s worried expression, “Sounds like a favour to me…” she said casually returning to her marking. Leah turned red as her anger boiled over, “CLEO IS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU’LL EVER KNOW!” she almost screamed as she stormed for the door. Joyce lowered her pen and sighed, “I never said no…” she offered softly to the retreating girl.  Leah stopped and looked over her shoulder, “So you’ll come?” she said with a spark of hope. The older woman stood and walked around her desk, “You have more magic in you than the entire class of new entries...and you’re a lousy mage, If our queen ascended a new Olympian, I would love the chance to get the measure of them, I can't teach those who have no power, and this generation has no power…” she admitted in a worried tone as she slowly moved towards Leah.

Cleo

The notification came through from Leah that they were on their way, Cleo quickly crushed her own king under the thumb, “You win, I’ll be right back!” she announced as she fled the chess game and strode towards the Goddess room, leaving a baffled Robyn behind to devour the rest of her board. The Goddess stepped in and closed the door, expelling a blast of power through the room to push out any mortals that may have snuck in, she watched with amusement as nearly 30 mortals were swept from the room through the smaller doors. Cleo fell into her large chair before the Olympian portal and conjured two small leather collars, placing them on the floor near the exit. Remembering she was naked she quickly summoned an olympian royal bodysuit, something her teacher would approve of. A short time later just as Cleo was starting to get bored, the gate flashed to life, two, inch tall figures stepping through and she grinned.

Archmage Joyce

The portal travel had become unfamiliar to her as she had been stuck in the academy for so long. The world spun and shifted as she fell forwards onto the plain white surface. “Whoa, That’s not something we should have done on an empty stomach,” she said annoyed as Leah seemed equally disorientated next to her. “WELCOME TO EARTH MADAM ARCHMAGE!” a loud voice thundered from all around as Joyce recoiled. She turned skyward to see the huge chest and looming face of Princess Cleopatra. She reached for her magic to resize herself but felt a hard block compressing her from all angles. The titanic royal spoke, “AS PER THE ACCORD, VISITORS FROM OLYMPIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A CONTROL COLLAR, PLEASE STRAP THESE AROUND YOUR NECKS!” the voice roared as the Archmage felt her knees get slightly weak. Leah scrambled over and fixed the collar around her neck, turning and offering the other Joyce who looked at it sceptically, “You expect me to give up my freedom to do you a favour?” she said glaring into the sky. “NO, I EXPECT YOU TO OBEY THE LAW AND YOUR PRINCESS, BESIDES; THE COLLAR WILL GRANT YOU MORE POWER THAN IT WILL BLOCK, YOU’LL NEED THE POWER I OFFER IF YOU WISH TO TRAIN ROBYN!”  she said with stern finality. Joyce turned the leather strap in her hand and sighed, she didn't like this but the level of power on display had her very curious. “Promise me, Princess, that I am free to leave whenever I wish,” she said, invoking Cleopatra’s honour. YOU HAVE MY WORD MISTRESS,” the huge girl said, referring to her with a title of respect. The collar slipped on easily as she felt it lock into place, no longer within her power to remove. The world rushed around her as she felt herself stretch and bend through the room, landing at 400ft tall beside the two other girls, “Well then, Now you control me, are you at ease?” she said to her former pupil with annoyance. She smiled happily, “It’s a precaution to protect my new domain, Leah, how come you’ve so little magic?” she said with confusion as she glanced at her childhood friend. Joyce stepped in as Leah blushed furiously, “Leah is not a skilled mage, although she is strong by modern standards,” the teacher offered as she felt Cleo probing her own reserves. “You’re a force though aren't you? One of my Mothers first Olympians?” Cleo said slowly, as Joyce offered a simple nod.  Cleo smiled, “It’s only fair I let you see what you’re dealing with,” she said as her eyes flashed a bright white, opening both Joyce and Leah’s minds to the vast reservoirs of power she was tapped into. Leah fell to her knees in awe as Joyce felt a tear well under one eye. The Archmage wiped her eye as the vision of power evaporated, “That’s beautiful Cleo, such power is an aspiration for sure,” she admitted as she composed herself, “You are your mother's daughter,” she finished as she felt her power reserves expand beyond her previous limits as Cleo linked power through the control collar, the feeling was intoxicating.

Cleo

Leading the two Olympians into her house, She saw Robyn feeding the caged pets, which now included three young baristas from their recent coffee hunt. Robyn turned as she heard them approach, “Cleo, Leah! Welcome back and I don’t believe we’ve met? Let me guess, Leah’s mother?” she said smiling. Cleo resisted the urge to slap her face with her palm as Robyn rambled, Joyce stepped forward before Cleo could speak, “Archmage Joyce from Olympia Royal Academy, No relation to Leah, Pleasure to meet you, Robyn?” the formal introduction setting the redhead off balance.  Cleo giggled, “She is here to help you with your magic,” she offered as she skipped over to the kitchen to pour some drinks. Leah followed her and began pulling cages of mortals from the fridge, “These are for eating right? Not like fucktoys?” she said casually as she started placing the cages on the counter next to the drinks. Cleo smirked, “Tuck in Leah, Offer Joyce some before you eat them all!” she said with a giggle, taking the glasses of wine over to where Robyn was awkwardly bowing before her old instructor. The four women spent an hour or so in a casual discussion about the fundamentals as Joyce fell in love with the mortal snacks being passed around, the squirming treats were like candy on her tongue. The Archmage swallowed the two squirming women in her mouth as she looked at Cleo, "And these are healthy?” she said in amazement. The Goddess laughed as she offered the cage of crying mortals to her mentor, “Everything the body needs! Perfect little nutritional bites!” she added with good humour as she watched the older woman grab a hand full of writhing mortals.

Eventually, Cleo stood and gestured to the room, “If Madam Mage would be so kind as to stay with us for a few weeks to train my dear Robyn, I will arrange rooms for her in the apartment, Leah? Will you be staying?” she said with a hopeful grin. Leah answered with her mouth full of mortals fighting to break from between her teeth, “Jaa, obcurse, Mmm,” she forced her mouth closed and swallowed the large group, “Yes, Of course, My mother has given me permission to support you for as long as you need me, Your highness,” she added politely as she looked around for the cage of mortals again. Robyn froze, her eyes on Cleo’s chest, “Highness?” she whispered, “FUCK!” she suddenly clicked, “Your mother is the queen? You’re a Fucking Princess? Why did that never cross my mind!” she mumbled as she remembered the discussions with the queen. Cleo burst out laughing, “Because Goddess trumps Princess!” she said with a grin as she sidestepped towards the hanging cage and poked at her now docile pet princess. Robyn was blushing bright red as the two Olympians stared at her, “You didn’t know?” Joyce said sceptically, as Robyn shook her head, “I did, I think, It’s just it never really hit me, the implications of it.” Cleo tapped her glass with her nail to interrupt, “There is no implication, Once we marry, You’ll be a princess too! Then there might be implications…” she said with a sly smile.

Archmage Joyce

The conversation was pleasant and the casual use of divine power made Joyce feel comfortable. She always had to use her power carefully while at the academy to avoid giving the girls any ideas but here she felt she could mind control these snacks with impunity, so she did. The small group of controlled mortals were busy climbing her bust with the sole aim of feeding themselves to her as the conversation continued. Finally, they turned to the lessons, A subject the Archmage had already given some thought to. “We will start with understanding the power, tracing the flows and displaying the various power levels as a visual output.” she declared as Robyn offered a faux yawn, Joyce’s eyes narrowed as she tugged on Cleo’s power, feeling it flow freely as her princess gave her a knowing smile. Joyce lashed out with flaring purple energy and bound Robyn tightly in the air above the sofa, “You young lady will take my instruction seriously, I will not be wasting my time with ungrateful little girls” she scolded as she started to draw more and more of Cleo’s power to combat her new students' apparent abundance of power. Eventually, Joyce stopped as Robyn’s flaming angry red eyes dimmed, “I have sealed your power,” she announced as she nodded thankfully to Cleo who was pretending to have no part in the huge powerplay that had just taken place. The redhead flopped onto the sofa looking defeated as Leah and Cleo scurried out of the room. Joyce sat in the chair opposite the tired-looking girl as she stared at the mortals that had been climbing her now rolling in pain on the floor by her feet, Smirking to herself she moved her foot over them and one by one compressed them into Cleo’s carpets with a pleasant crunch. The redhead sat up and stared at her with fury, “I’m going to...I Will…You will….” she started as Joyce smirked, “Oh No, There will be no threats, I am your Instructor, You will listen and respect, Failure to do so will result in a failing mark!”  she said standing. Robyn glared at her, “I’m not in school, there is no failing mark!” she said frustrated. Joyce held out her slender fingers a slim platinum key appearing between her fingers, “This is the key to your power, It will be yours should you pass my magic course, until then, you’ve as much to hand as Leah.” she said coldly as she slid the key between her ample breasts. “Lesson One, Visualising your power,” she said with a wicked smile as she struck her arm out, wrapping Robyn in a purple leash and dragging her to the floor, flipping her onto her stomach. “Stare at the ground, keep staring until you can see a red pulsing light,” she announced as she sat over the girl, slipped her foot from her shoe and rested her barefoot on the back of the girls head, “This is the most basic of magical feats, VISUALISE!” she commanded as her foot pushed her face into the carpet.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Authority by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Authority

Leah

The two girls had spent the last hour in what Cleo had called a changing room, trying on different outfits from the mortal selections. Leah had never thought she could enjoy changing outfits this much. Cleo appeared wearing a cute red skirt and a small red tank top, jiggling her chest towards Leah as she posed for appraisal, “That is so cute!” she offered as she took a similar outfit into the room and quickly swapped into the tight clothes. Stepping out in her dark purple skirt and matching tank top she struck a pose as Cleo laughed at her, “That’s really cute on you,” she offered as she started browsing the selection of belts. A couple walked past and Leah’s eye was drawn to the navel of the girl, a shiny gleam reflected the light. Striding over, Leah crouched down in front of the startled woman, Leah reached for the shiny gem in the woman's stomach and started examining it, “This is…” she started saying before the man stepped in and slapped her hand away. She jumped back startled as the woman scowled at her, “Back off creep!” the girl squealed as the man stepped in front of her, “Leave my girl alone unless you’re looking to get hurt!” he said as he led the woman away. Leah gaped as she reached for her magic to strike out, the heavy block of Cleo’s control collar shutting her down.

A moment later Cleo appeared next to her, “Problem?” she said with a sly smile, clearly having felt the tug on the collar. Leah glared after the retreating couple, “He slapped me, I want him punished,” she said bitterly. The Goddess stepped around and looked at her friend, “Sounds like you started it…” she said as she casually waved over her shoulder, the pair slowly moving back towards them as their feet lost traction on the ground. Cleo turned as the two approached and snapped her fingers, freezing them from motion. “Okay Leah, What would you like to do to them, for doing very little wrong…” the Goddess offered with a casual gesture. Leah licked her lips as she stepped up and knelt, examining the girl's belly ring again. She nodded and looked over to Cleo, “I want him,” pointing to the woman's boyfriend, “In this,” she motioned to the small gem on the woman's navel. Cleo looked between the people a little confused but did as requested, dismissing the male into the tiny gemstone. Her blonde friend grinned as she stood and moved in close with the trapped woman, the fear in her eyes making Leah feel warm inside. Leah spoke very slowly and deliberately, each word an inch from her victims' lips. “I want her, as a navel ring,” she said with a grin. Cleo took a moment to think as she did as asked, reducing the woman to a centimetre tall and binding her to a thin metal stud in Leah’s exposed midriff. Leah spun and checked the mirror, laughing as she saw the tiny mortal swinging, “That’s awesome,” she said gyrating her hips around to make the poor woman swing. Cleo crouched down to look into the eyes of the poor innocent, “Do you want me to toughen her up? Make this..permanent.” she said, her large eyes locking with those of the tiny crying mortal. Leah thought for a moment, “Yea, why not, let's start a human jewellery collection!” she chirped happily as her friend sealed the tiny woman's fate.

The loud *Thud* echoed across the shop as Leah turned from admiring her new accessory, *Thud* another as a huge sandaled foot appeared outside the store. Leah turned to Cleo but the Goddess had vanished, She shook her head in annoyance as she headed outside to meet her friend. As she approached the door long blonde curls cascaded down and a huge pair of bright blue eyes locked onto her, “THERE YOU ARE,” the huge woman said with a thick Australian accent. Leah gestured to push her barriers up as a large hand reached for her, the magic once again being blocked, Too late she turned to run as long fingers wrapped around her torso. She felt herself squeezed as she was dragged out of the store and out into the air. Leah yelped as she was lifted before the youthful face of a large white-robed woman. “SO, THE REPORTS WERE TRUE!” she said with a serious tone as Leah struggled in her grip, the 100ft tall blonde raising to her feet as she started carefully walking again. “Let me...go...bitch…” Leah whined as she squirmed and gasped for air. “NO IMMORTAL SHALL GO UNSUPERVISED, BOOK OF CLEO, VERSE SIX,” the huge woman spoke clearly so all around would hear. Leah squirmed in the girls' tight grip, “I am a friend of Cleo! Release me! I command you!” she tried as the large blue eyes glared at her. The Priestess spoke again, “PRIESTESSES CARRY THE AUTHORITY OF CLEO IN THEIR AREA OF INFLUENCE, BOOK OF CLEO, VERSE FOUR!” she thunder as she squeezed Leah.

Vanessa Wayne

The squirming Olympian was a fun amusement as she wandered back through the streets of Melbourne, carefully watching her step as the population scurried away and bowed to her as she passed. It had been hard adjusting to being a divine priestess but as the world had slowly come under the thumb of her Goddess she had found it easier and easier to exercise her authority. Very few people ever complained and with the growing desire to please their new God the temple had become the centre of social life for the city. Vanessa and her minor priestesses lived like royalty as all major decisions were now passed through the temple for approval. She reached the temple grounds and stood for a moment so those waiting to worship her were given the chance, the thirty or so four-inch-tall people kissing at her sandal while she waited patiently. “The Goddess will be pleased,” she offered to them as she stepped over the group and into her temple. The bustle of commerce was a flurry around her feet as the twenty-foot priestesses scurried around carrying statues and alters to sell to the flow of people looking to bring idols of worship home with them. Vanessa’s throne was at the centre of the room however it was dwarfed by the 400ft statue of Cleo, her feet resting either side of the throne as the Goddess looked down on them all with her hands on her hips. She lifted the small Olympian to the statue as she fell to her knees, “Goddess Cleo, I have captured a rogue immortal and will bring her before you for judgement,” she said reverently as she held the pose for a long moment as the small woman squirmed.

Standing she moved to the side of the room where a wall of cages contained all of those caught blaspheming against the goddess. She reached for one and unhooked the lock, “This is your home now little one, Enjoy your stay!” she offered with a smile as the small girl banged on the bars, “Take me to see Cleo right now!” she screamed in anger. Vanessa offered her a sweet smile as she shook her head, “The Goddess has already held the audience today, We will attend tomorrow,” she shrugged as she settled into her large throne to oversee the temple. “Bring me a pleasure slave, I’m feeling rather horny after handling an Olympian!” she decreed as she winked towards Leah, her hands parting her robes as her legs spread over the arms of her throne.

Leah

“GAAAAAAH” she screamed as she paced the small cage, “CLEO YOU BITCH!” she yelled into the air in anger, the background noise suddenly halting. The Blonde Priestess as glaring at her, “BLASPHEMY AGAINST CLEO IS NOT TO BE TOLERATED! BOOK OF CLEO, VERSE THREE!” she screamed as she surged from the throne and stomped over to her. Leah backed from the edge of the cage as huge fingers wrapped around the bars and pulled the whole cage from the bracket. “THIS ROOM IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU!” she declared as she moved the cage into a box and sealed it closed, Leah’s light gone as darkness enveloped her. Leah realised the cage was on its side, her floor was now very uncomfortable steel bars, “Fucking hell,” she whispered annoyed. Leah sat there in silence for what felt like hours before she felt the small weight appear on her shoulder, a shimmer of light illuminating the compact room, “Hi Leah,” a small doll-sized Cleo chirped from her shoulder. Leah turned and scowled, “This isn't funny Cleo, get me out of here…” she said with an angry tone.  The Tiny Cleo hopped down to her friend's thigh, illuminated by the light, “Is that any way to talk to someone bringing you lunch!” she said with an innocent grin as Leah felt her bra and panties fill with squirming people. The trapped woman still glared at the tiny Goddess, “Enough games, Please, I hate the dark! Take me home!” she said, almost crying. Cleo’s fairly like face turned serious as she looked up into her friends' eyes, glowing in the low light, “So you can run and tell mother?” she said seriously, “No, I Don’t think so…” she added before vanishing, taking the light with her. Leah’s stomach knotted at her words as a lump caught in her throat, “No Please! Please! It’s Impossible to refuse the Queen! Please, Cleo! Forgive Me!” she whimpered as the light pleasure of her gifted mortals did little to console the sinking dread of her new situation.

Vanessa Wayne

The dawn broke over her large bed and she stretched her arms out in satisfaction, It had been a wonderful night's sleep and her small lovers had done a good job in satisfying her the previous evening. As she emerged from the plush bed and stepped into the shower she remembered the cage she had dropped into her drawer, “I need to look my best if I’m visiting the Goddess today,” she thought to herself as she stepped under the warm flowing water, relaxing her muscles as the smaller priestesses rushed in with brushes to scrub her over with soaps. The morning went quickly as she had to have her hair and nails done to the highest quality, inspecting every part of her official robes before eventually retrieving the rogue olympian from the drawer. She shook the cage as she withdrew it from the darkness, making sure the occupant was awake, “Wakey Wakey Sleeping Lady, Time to meet your Goddess!” she said as she smiled at the disgruntled dishevelled woman who looked as if she hadn't slept a second. Tucking the cage under her arm she made her way through the temple to the Goddesses room, a single door that connected her temple to the main temple, one final tugging on her robes and she stepped through, nervous.
The bright white floors always amazed her as she stepped into the huge chamber, another Priestess ahead of her already waiting to be seen. She stepped up behind the other woman as a voice called out, “Priestess Xi, Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China, Step forward and be heard!” the declaration read as the woman in front of Vanessa stepped out into the open space.  Stepping up to take her place, Vanessa could finally see the huge chair that loomed over the room, the Goddess had her feet tucked under her as she browsed a large tablet, not even looking down as the priestess approached. The other priestess fell to her knees and spoke, “Greatest Divine, We seek guidance, Our population is exploding now that the Priestesses control the country, The teachings of Cleo have had a wonderful effect on our people however now we have a food and population crisis rising, Please Goddess, We seek your aid.” There was a long silence before the Goddess looked down at the kneeling priestess, a small woman standing half Vanessa's height at 50ft fluttered down on regal white and gold wings, landing next to the kneeling priestess, a tablet ready to take notes. “PRIESTESS XI...ETC...I WILL BLESS YOU AND THE OTHER PRIESTESS OF CHINA WITH THE ABILITY TO FERTILISE FIELDS FOR SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED YIELD, I'LL LET YOU FIGURE OUT HOW THAT ABILITY WORKS!” the Goddess decreed with a smirk as power flowed from her and surged up the kneeling woman's ass. Vanessa blushed furiously as she sympathised with the implications, the Goddess, however, was not finished. “CINDY, OUR TEMPLE WILL GO ON A CHINESE FOOD DIET TO HELP WITH THE SHORT TERM POPULATION CRISIS, TAKE TRIBUTE EXCLUSIVELY FROM THEM UNTIL THEY HAVE STABILISED!” the small blonde angel was nodding as Xi’s face turned slightly worried. Vanessa watched as the Priestess thanked the Goddess and scurried from the room.
The Goddess stood, her huge powerful form dominating the room as she looked around at the queue of waiting mortals and her gaze passed over Vanessa, “CINDY, THAT’S ALL I AM FEELING FOR TODAY, SEND THEM HOME!” she declared as the titan skipped from the room.  Vanessa felt both deflated and relieved as the small woman flew over to land near her, “You heard her divinity,” she offered as she looked up at Vanessa, “Yes, Thank you kindly, I will return tomorrow!” she said turning as Leah started screaming fury towards Cindy who looked at her with curiosity but said nothing.

Vanessa shook the cage again to silence the little prisoner before stuffing the cage back into her drawer, “Be silent, Tomorrow I will go earlier to make sure you are judged!” she snarled as she kneed the drawer closed.

Leah

The world jerked and shook before eventually going dark again, “Please Cleo...Please!” she cried into the darkness as she broke down into tears. Time passed slowly as she slowly grew hungry, passing in and out of sleep in the darkness, her mind considered eating her new navel jewellery on several occasions. The small woman was crying with her constant fondling and it was starting to annoy Leah. The light came slowly, giving her eyes a chance to adjust as she wiped her tear-stained eyes. The doll-sized Cleo was sitting on her foot, watching her face, “What have we learned then…” she said calmly as she tucked into some micro humans she had brought with her. Leah's mouth watered as she looked at her small friend, “that you’re a cold-hearted bitch…” she said, her mouth working faster than her brain. Cleo shook her head slightly, “Vindictive bitch, Don't forget Vindictive…” she said as she bit the arm from a man in her fingers. The two sat in silence, the only sound was the faint cries of Cleo’s food and the small moans of Leah’s belly stud.  “I’m sorry Cleo, I’m sorry I told your mother about Robyn,” she said slowly. Cleo looked back up at her, “This is my world, My Rules, We've been friends forever Leah but I need to be able to trust you,” she said with a warning look, “You saved my life, I haven't forgotten that, but then you turned around the threw Robyn into the fire, I trust I’ve made my point clear…” she said standing on Leah’s ankle. Leah looked defeated as she nodded, “I do love you Cleo, Robyn too, Both of you are important to me now,” she said sincerely as Cleo nodded and vanished.

Cleo

The stone chaffed as she pushed herself into the statue, a trick she had read about her predecessors doing although it was horribly unpleasant. Chips of stone slipped from her stone form as she became the huge statue in the Melbourne temple, brushing off the outer stone layer like dust as her red skirt and top pushed aside the goddess robes. Effortlessly she dropped into the power pose as the grey dust revealed her divine body looming over the temple. The Priestess Vanessa shot some gestures and clicked her fingers as the chaos below took an ordered form, lines of mortals lining up to worship with her at the front. Cleo was impressed by the swift performance below her as she smiled down on her. “Priestess Vanessa, You have passed my test, I grant to you the gift of weather control, Cindy will be checking on you to make sure you’re not abusing it, Now Bring to me the fugitive!” she declared as she zapped Vanessa with a painful bolt of lightning, totally unnecessary but Cleo found it amusing to watch her writhe around for a few minutes of agony. The Priestess retrieved the cage containing the tiny Leah and placed it next to Cleo’s toe, before returning to her kneeling position. Cleo squatted down, revealing her lack of panties to the crowd as she plucked the inch tall cage from the floor and held it to her eye. “I Finally caught you, Leah,” she said with a smirk as she pushed the cage between her breasts and stood. “Well done all, You pleased your Goddess,” she announced as she put her hands on her hips and stared down at them, her form turning to stone as she reversed the awkward process.

Appearing in her bathroom she stripped and slid under the warm waterfall, releasing Leah into her bedroom at full size, “Urgh that whole statue trick makes me feel icky” she said annoyed. When Leah didn't reply she looked around to find her friend, she was curled up on the bed in tears. The now damp naked Goddess walked over to her and sat near her head, “I had to make a point Leah, You never take me seriously.” the crying girl put her head on Cleo’s thigh and whimpered, “I know, I’m sorry, Please forgive me,” she said as Cleo rested her hand on her head, “I do, I’m sorry for putting you through that..:” she admitted as Robyn appeared in the door, seeing Leah’s head in Cleo’s naked lap. Cleo blushed as her girlfriend glared at her, “It’s not what it looks like!” she said innocently as Robyn started to storm over. Before her girlfriend could speak a force yanked on her from behind and dragged her from the room, “THIS ISN'T OVER!” Robyn screeched as she was dragged away by another force. Cleo lifted Leah’s head, “Well, That was 100% your fault, Although I imagine her rage will subside with whatever Joyce dragged her away for.” the Goddess said as she returned to her relaxing shower, leaving Leah to eat from the cage of fucktoys they kept beside the bed.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Angels by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Sorry it's been a while, Inspiration has been lacking, apologies!

Cleo’s Angels

Cindy

The locks clicked on the small doors as she watched the last of the humans leave, “Phew, long morning,” the young blonde angel said to herself as she stood and brushed her skirts down. Spreading her wings she stretched, ‘urgh, Feels good,’ she thought as the large golden tips fanned out. The large door closed, signalling that Cleo had left, the small angel wasted no time in increasing her height to the 400ft scale of the room. Gently drawing on Cleo’s power she summoned a cloth and wiped over all of the surfaces and floors, quickly cleaning the chamber. Turning and smiling at the shining room she fell back into her 50ft form and flew out through the smaller door behind the large chairs. In the walls of the temple was where Cindy’s domain started, sprawling rooms and chambers that stretched all around the Goddesses large apartment. While it was to mortal scale she was currently the only resident of the lavish accommodation that rested inside the walls. Folding her wings away she made her way into the large kitchen to prepare some food, Cleo had offered her humans to eat but the taste was repulsive and she spat out the one man she had tried. She opened her fridge and pulled out some premixed salad and started tossing it around in a small bowl when she heard the call in her mind, “CIIIINDDYYY.” Sighing, she placed the bowl in the fridge, shrank herself so as to not destroy her kitchen with her powerful wings as she leapt into the air and surged towards the door. Spinning through the air she dipped and dived, loving the freedom of movement as she found Cleo sitting on her sofa, tormenting some poor mortals with her latest game of fate dice. Fluttering down to a respectful 50ft she landed in a kneeling position next to her divine owner. “GOOD GIRL, HERE, THIS IS KAYLEE, “ the Goddess said casually dropping a small mortal before Cindy, “I LIKE HER, ROBYN DOESN’T, JUST AS I HATED YOU.,” she said with a smirk that gave Cindy shivers from the memories. Cleo turned and smushed Kaylee under a finger with a flash of light, “TRAIN HER TO BE LIKE YOU, I WANT HER TO BE A GRADUATION GIFT FOR ROBYN!” she decreed as she giggled, reaching forward a mortal on the table, “GOOD ROLL, YOU WIN!” the huge woman said leaning forward to pluck a small man from the table and slid him straight into her mouth. Cindy took the casual dismissal and carefully lifted the unconscious 8-inch tall woman in her arms as she slowly lifted off, gliding as much as possible back to her home.

She shrank the girl with her as she flew around the chambers, finding a suitable bed to leave her on, restoring her to the normal mortal height to match the scale of the room. Cindy looked over at the girl now they were of equal size, the young girl must have been no older than 19, long black hair down to her chest and a peaceful sleeping face. “It might be nice to have a roommate,” she considered as she left the girl to sleep, returning to her salad.

Kaylee

Her vision returned slowly as she groaned, her body was on fire, she felt like she could feel every nerve ending across her skin as curled up in the fetal position. The last few days replayed in her mind, she had been trapped in a cage with others, broken people who were driven to serve and obey and two of her friends, she struggled to pull their names up as she felt herself searing with pain. The teen screamed as she stretched herself, arching her back in agony, suddenly her head impacted a wall, her chest struck the ceiling and her feet crashed into a solid surface. She rolled in pain as she felt her shoulders push out, feeling extra muscles behind her as she cried out in pain, pushing against her pain she felt the room break, the wall behind her head giving way as she pushed against it, finally freeing herself from her prison as her vision finally focused. Kaylee fell from her hole in the wall and landed with a crash into something hard, she sat up, noticing her nakedness as she covered her breasts with her arms, looking around, Small building scattered around her prone naked form, small doll-sized humans running for their lives as she tried to comprehend the situation. The large Black wings spread behind her as she unconsciously moved to stand up, the tips catching in her peripheral vision as she felt the weight on her back. “Holy Shit.” she announced as they folded around her, “I’m...I’m….” she started before looking up at the small hole she had fallen from, “I’m a fucking Angel...This is the Temple of Cleo!” she declared as a grin crossed her lips, “Ryan is getting it!” she said as she turned from the temple and started running, feeling her powerful body responding to her as she surged in height and eventually found the courage to jump and slide as she took off across the landscape, not even looking down as her huge bare feet ploughed through the towns below her.”

Cindy

The loud crash drew her attention as she once again had to return her salad to the fridge, She would finish it at some point, she promised herself. Making her way down the long corridor to where she had left Kaylee the blonde angel stood stunned at the obliterated bedroom, the large hole in the wall and the titanic black-winged woman running away in the distance. “I’m so fucked…” she whispered to herself as she moved to chase her young ward,  her mind was drawn away as Cleo’s command returned, “CIIIINDDYY.” The Blonde angel sighed once more, turning from the hole as a sinking feeling took root in her stomach.

Cleo had moved into the kitchen, her victims had moved with her now rested in a small glass next to the stove, Gliding in carefully she landed in her kneeling position on the counter next to her Goddess. “AH! CINDY, TAKE THOSE AND OIL & SPICE THEM FOR ME WILL YOU!” Cleo commanded as she pressed a tiny woman into a hot frying pan, the tiny girl squealed as the Goddess giggled. Cindy was about to mention Kaylee when Cleo doused the poor girl in a form of oil, causing a loud sizzle to drown out her voice, She turned to the other poor mortals and sighed, reaching for the first one and starting to massage the oil into the unfortunate man.  She listened to the man moan in pleasure as her hands worked the flavoured oil into his skin, she was giving him one final pleasure before her Goddess had her fun, “It could be me in that pan when she finds out…” she said sweetly down to the human man who had his eyes closed enjoying the massage, “She’s gonna be pissed…” she said reaching for a handful of herbs, “You’re terribly calm for one in your position…” she said as the man moaned again, her hand brushing a firmly erect tiny penis, “Ah” she said shaking her head, rubbing the garlic and thyme into his oiled form.
Cindy placed the man in a separate bowl and took another woman from the group, her slick hands making it more awkward as she pinned the doll under her, reaching for a different oil. Cleo had just finished chewing on her first hot snack as she plucked the first man Cindy had done from the bowl, laying him in the centre of the hot pan, her tongue protruding between her lips in anticipation. “MM LOOKING TASTY!” she announced as his screams started, Cleo already prodding the man with her spatula, Cindy tried to ignore the torture as she prepared the crying woman to be next.

Kaylee

Her wings finally gripped the air and she felt herself lift, the trail of destruction left behind her extended take-off was extensive, she had felt building break and seen trees kicked aside as she had run, Most of her didn't believe it was real, it didn't feel real, it felt like a dream and as such the feelings of those she had demolished had never crossed her mind. The large naked girl flew out across the state, trying to recall geography as she coasted across the country, the feeling of flight was unfamiliar, her body felt wildly different, more aware, more focused than before, she knew things she was sure she had never known, like the geography of the country. It had taken her nearly half an hour of high altitude flight but she soon narrowed in on her home neighbourhood, descending rapidly onto it, she landed with a thunderous smash as her legs slammed awkwardly and she rolled over a school and shopping centre. “Ouch…” she complained as she pushed herself up, looking at her form school now reduced to rubble, she plucked the school gate out from between her ass cheeks and giggled, “Okay! That was crazy!” she said to herself as she looked around, “You’re all so real…” she said softly as she watched the horrified people running away, “This is so surreal though…” she said as she plucked a tiny person up between her fingers, lifting to her eye and grinning, she was roughly 600 ft tall and still not believing this was real. “You look so scared...I won't hurt you…” she said calmly as she smiled at the man in her fingers. Placing the man down between her thighs she kept looking around the area, Her ex’s house was around here somewhere, she just had to account for the higher perspective. “Where are you, Ryan...Your girlfriend wants you back…” she cooed as she pushed herself up onto all-fours and stalked the residential neighbourhood from above. The tiny house was easy enough to find, her fist coming down to crush the giveaway truck in his drive, “Found you, Now come out of that house before I sit on it!” she exclaimed like a young girl playing with dolls. Moments passed before a tiny blonde-haired man stepped from the door carefully, The large black-winged angel barked out laughing, the town recoiling away, “HAHA, Now I know I’m dreaming! Come here!” she chirped as her fingered snatched the tiny man from the floor bringing him to her eye, “You and Me are not done yet! You left me unsatisfied!” she declared with a giggle, her hand taking the tiny between her thighs as she rested her ass back on her heels. Her finger had just pressed Ryan against her nethers when her body locked up, frozen.

Cindy

The Goddess had been flash searing mortals for a while now, Cindy had learned that she had been watching a cooking show and had been eager to test out some of the techniques to seal in flavours. There had been a lot of trial and error and ultimately Cleo had decided she enjoyed the cooking part, but the flavours ruined the natural flavours that humans had. The Blonde angel was thankful it was over as she started to clean, then she felt the wave of power wash around her as she slowly and fearfully, looked up. Cleo’s eyes were blazing white and she was glaring at Cindy as if she had just punched Robyn. “WHERE IS KAYLEE!” she said, her tone harsh and clipped. Cindy felt sick as she swallowed, “She ran away Goddess…” she said meekly as Cleo’s backhand swept her from the counter and sent her tumbling to the floor, the Goddesses huge foot slamming down on her as she leaned in, her weight compressing her as she glared down. “YOU DIDN’T THINK TO TELL ME THIS SMALL DETAIL!” she snarled as Cindy felt herself getting smaller under the foot until her head was pinned between two huge toes. “I tried Goddess, You were just having so much fun cooking I…” she tried to explain before Cleo cut her off, “NO EXCUSES, YOU’RE GOING TO BE PUNISHED, I AM STRIPPING AWAY YOU TEMPLE PRIVILEGES, YOU ARE NO LONGER PROTECTED BY ME OUTSIDE OF THESE WALLS! THERE WILL BE MORE PUNISHMENTS COMING ONCE I THINK OF THEM! NOW CLEAN THIS MESS!” she nearly screamed as Cindy felt the toes grip her neck and fling her across the kitchen, she tried to force her wings out to catch herself but the wall hit her too quickly and she splats against it in agony, before falling back to the floor.

Kaylee

The world grew around her as she felt herself shrink, the rubble and debris becoming more real and horrific as she started seeing bodies mixed into the destroyed properties. She tried to scream but her body would move, the slow thud of movement approached her from behind as she mentally screamed. A huge sandal-clad foot landed in front of her as huge fingers encircled her. “MMM GOT ME A ROGUE!” a loud feminine voice boomed down from above, Kaylee recognised the voice, a streak of fear ran through her. The grip tightened and Kaylee felt her wings compress and her legs straighten as she was lifted into the air, she could move again although in the vice grip it did not help her much. Then she was face to face with her worst nightmare, Tamara Kane, Highschool bitch turned Priestess of Cleo. The large Brunette priestess examined Kaylee for a long minute before smirking, “KAYLEE MONROE? FROM SCHOOL? YOU’RE AN ANGEL NOW HUH? I THOUGHT YOU WORKED IN BAYBREAK! WHERE THE GODDESSES WERE….THIS MAKES SENSE NOW…WELCOME HOME, YOU’RE ON MY TURF NOW THOUGH AND THE BOOK OF CLEO IS VERY CLEAR ON AUTHORITY!” she said with a sneer as she squeezed Kaylee, The smaller girl choking as the reality of the situation crashed in, this was not the lucid dream she had thought. “YOU’VE DONE A LOT OF DAMAGE TO MY TOWN, KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE...FRIENDS...PROBABLY SOME FAMILY, MAYBE EVEN YOURS…” Tamara’s words resounded in Kaylee's mind as she looked over the edge of the fist she was held in, massive footprints across whole swathes of her hometown. “RULES ARE THAT YOU’RE MINE UNTIL NEXT WORSHIP, THEN I HAVE TO RETURN YOU TO CLEO, SO TONIGHT, YOU’RE GOING TO BE MAKING IT UP TO ME, NEVER HAD AN ANGEL BEFORE, SLEEP IS NO LONGER ON THE AGENDA.” the huge brunette declared as Kaylee felt squeezed again and again. Her mind kept focusing back on the large areas of demolition, trying to place where her family and friends had been in relation to her careless step. “HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BUTT STUFF KAY? I’VE NEVER TRIED IT BEFORE, I THINK THERE WILL BE MANY FIRSTS TONIGHT…” the huge woman kept rambling as she carried Kaylee back to the temple. Kaylee sobbed as she was carried away, deserving whatever Tamara had planned for her as the amount of damage tolled in her mind, then feeling the tiny mortal kick at her nethers, he was real too and now he was fighting for his life between her folds, “Oh shit...Ryan…”



End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Lust by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

It's been a while! Apologies for those who enjoyed this story!

Cleo’s Lust

Cleo

The Goddess had been alone for over a week now, Leah had gone home, Joyce was locked away in her study with Robyn, only emerging to resupply her mortals every few hours. Cleo had been experimenting with the various uses of Mortals to distract her but her libido was building and she found herself craving Robyn’s touch as she fidgeted in her throne. She looked lazily down on the priestess offering Kaylee up to her, it was the sixth day she had forced her to offer the Angel before dismissing, “Keep her another day…” Cleo declared as she sighed to herself. “Cindy, I’m done..just done..” she said frustrated as she left the worship chambers and strode with determination towards the rooms she had given Joyce.

The room was organised and modern as Cleo pushed through the door, Her old mentor sat at a long desk reading a human novel. “Excuse me? Archmage?” Cleo found herself saying, her years of fearful schooling under the woman replacing her powerful Goddess persona as she felt like an understudy again. Joyce looked up from her book with a smile, “Miss Aurelien, Please come in!” she replied in a mocking tone as if roleplaying. Cleo smiled as nostalgia washed over her, She skipped in closing the door behind her as she approached the desk. She realised the bench in front of her desk was, in fact, a long box with a glass top, under the Glass Robyn was laid out, completely submerged in water. “Sensory deprivation?” The Goddess said slowly as her eyes met Robyn’s for the first time in days. Joyce smiled and gestured for her to sit on the box, “Air Deprivation, She's learning to let her power sustain her body, You spent a week in one of these boxes remember?” the Archmage said with a warm smile as she slid a bookmark into her book. Cleo felt desire rise within her as she stepped around the box, her naked girlfriend floating within, her hips swayed as a short skirt formed, her underwear vanishing, The Goddess very deliberately sitting over her trapped lover's face, keeping her legs apart to splay herself on the glass.

Cleo giggled to herself as she felt the cold glass on her nethers, inches from Robyn’s face. “I need her back, If only for the evening, I need her back.” she declared, looking over to her old teacher sheepishly. Joyce lifted her closed book over her mouth to hide the grin, “She has only one more day in the tank, You would reset the process for a night with you? She would need to do the whole week again.” Cleo squirmed at that, feeling her damp nethers sticking slightly to the glass, “Uhmm.. Could I ask Robyn?” she finally admitted suddenly regretting teasing her girlfriend. Joyce tilted her head slightly, “No, she cannot be disturbed until 7 pm tomorrow.” she said calmly as Cleo fidgeted. The Goddess felt her finger on her clit, not sure when she had placed it there as her mind worked feverishly, she had agreed not to interfere in Robyn’s education but the aching between her legs was fierce. “Okay, I’ll…” she started as she felt a tug on her mind, “I NEED YOU!” Robyn’s voice came through clearly, Cleo frowned as she remembered she was effectively masturbating on her sex-deprived girlfriends face. “I’ll...Take her…” she said slowly as she stood and looked into the water, Robyn's tongue licking her lips as she looked up at her. Joyce stood and sighed, “Very Well then Goddess, I will reset her deprivation test tomorrow, I hope she wants this as badly as you…” she announced clearly disappointed as her fingers gestured to the box. The water drained away and the glass vanished, Robyn gasped in the air as she sat up.

Cleo knelt and took her girlfriends hand, helping her step out of the box. She carefully looked her over before Robyn lunged into her arms, “Thank you! I WAS SO BORED!” she screamed as she squeezed her lover tight. Cleo felt guilty as she returned the hug, “I needed to see you,” she said softly in her ear, “I needed you…” she continued as she broke their embrace. Robyn grinned, “I can tell, You’re super horny right now! Let’s go! I have some ideas!” she said excitedly as she turned to Joyce, “Bye, for now, you torturess crone!” she said happily leading Cleo from the room, Joyce smirked, “Until tomorrow your brat..” she said softly, returning to her book.

Robyn stopped before they reached the bedroom, Tugging Cleo to stand before her, “So, Joyce has taught me a lot, She is a good teacher, I just can't stand how arrogant she is,” Cleo nodded in agreement as Robyn continued, “She taught me about dimensional portals, said I had a flair for it, really stoked my imagination, I’ve spent..ages..underwater just thinking…” she continued in a long sentence. The redhead spun as she conjured a diagram in the air, a network of thin portals, “Look here, this part that makes this genius.” Cleos eyes moved around the diagram to the marked point, “A temporal lock?” she muttered curiously as she looked back to her girlfriend, “I’d never enter a portal with a temporal lock...You could get trapped…” she finished before scrunching her face and investigating a strange release valve in the diagram. Robyn chuckled, “You wouldn't, but the mortals wouldn't know what a temporal lock was!” she pushed the diagram out into the room and zoomed in on the key locations, “Each temple gets an entry-point...which leads them to this junction, this is the temporal lock, they are all trapped in this inter-dimensional space until the lock is lifted...you follow?” she said excitedly. Cleo moved over and sat on the bed watching the lecture, wishing Robyn would just get to the point where they were making out, “So you want to trap helpless mortals in a portal stream? And blame them for not knowing better?” she said slowly as she slid herself across the bed chewing on her bottom lip. Robyn smirked, “Exactly, except we tell them too, and on our side, we get this…” she said seductively, the diagram shifted to the strange valve Cleo had spotted earlier, “We pull this lever and it gradually releases the temporal lock,” she said, her finger sliding around the diagram. Cleo’s breath caught as her girlfriend explained, she needed her, “It's a mortal dispenser…”  she moaned as her clothes evaporated, Robyn’s tongue slid around her lips as she watched the naked Goddess on the bed, “Yep, Filled by willing sacrifices, held until we need them, literally on tap…” she finished slowly crawling onto the bed to join Cleo.

Diana Keyran

The young blonde pushed to the front of the crowd, the huge robed woman stood over them, the concern on her face barely disguised by her forced smile, the huge Priestess had become a well-respected figure, a firm but fair hand restoring what had previously been a corrupt city. The large woman spoke “THE GODDESS HAS SPOKEN TO ME! WE NEED TO OFFER HER OUR SERVICES, IMMEDIATELY, HOWEVER, SHE HAS SAID IT NEEDS TO BE VOLUNTARY!” she declared, her sweet voice carrying across the assembled masses. Diana saw her opportunity and broke from the crowd, a few others emerging with her, “I will do it!” she called up to the large woman. The large priestess offered the advancing humans a warm smile as she stepped aside, revealing a shimmering doorway in the base of temples large throne, “PLEASE, ENTER WHEN READY,” the large woman declared. Diana moved quickly but soon found herself in a queue for the small door. “This is it, We get to meet Goddesses! I am going to ask to be a priestess!” she said to herself as she finally reached the shimmering portal door.

The world warped and twisted as she felt herself floating, the moment was fleeting as she soon felt herself being yanked onwards, then gravity gripped her once again and she found herself falling. “Fuck!” she screamed as she fell from another portal, hundreds of others falling with her as she felt the impact of the ground and started sliding as people kept landing behind her, pushing her, then another and another as people landed on her. Eventually, the pounding stopped and Diana came to a stop. “THIS IS ONE OF THE SMALLEST SETTINGS!” a huge overpowering voice thundered around them, “OOO DONT STOP!” another added as Diana’s thin body squeezed free of the human pile. As she broke from the tangle of limbs it started moving again, “What on earth....” she said as she held her head, clearly bruised. “MMMMM” she heard as the ground shook beneath her. Diana turned and following the line of people, it was a river of people that fell from the sky, As she looked up the massive green eyes of Goddess Robyn stared back towards her. The impossibly huge woman was holding a small ring in her fingers, and people poured out of it down towards Diana. “What the fuck is going on!” Diana exclaimed as she looked around, “CAN'T SEE YOUR PUSSY ANYMORE, I'VE TOTALLY COVERED IT!” the massive voice before bursting into seismic giggles. “URGH; I CAN'T TAKE IT! EAT ME!” another voice screamed out. Diana stumbled back as the sky moved, the mass of red hair cascading down behind her as huge lips filled the horizon, “GLADLY!” the huge lips declared as hot breath washed over Diana, she turned to run screaming as a massive tongue impacted her from behind.”

Cleo

Robyn’s tongue finally touched her, the micro humans tingled along her labia as her girlfriend finally went down on her. Cleo’s skin came alight with pleasure as she writhed on the bed, the bed that had covered in mortals of various sizes, hundreds of people forced to watch as Robyn tested her new toy, Cleo’s hand swept across the confused crowds, grabbing them in large groups and harshly dropping them along her body, “Fuuuuck, I AM YOUR GOD!” she announced as she let herself fall into the bliss Robyn was bringing herö. Robyn’s face appeared, from between her thighs, Cleo just put her hand on her forehead and pushed her back down, “I need this, Right now!” she said aching for the release. Robyn whimpered a little but diligently went back to work, pushing Cleo over the edge. “FINALLY!” she brunette cried out as she pulsed with pleasure and heat, the mortals across her skin bursting into flames as their Goddess climaxed. Robyn slid up alongside her girlfriend, laying across the mortals on the bed, “Mmm roasted human…” she whispered as she embraced her warm lover. The two women lay in silence as Cleo enjoyed the afterglow, “That was amazing...all volunteers as well, guilt-free fucktoys…” she said quietly as the two stared into each other's eyes. “I suppose it's your turn?” Cleo said with a small smile, holding out her hand for the portal ring. Robyn’s eyes flashed red as she smiled, “Oh hell yes!” she declared handing the small ring to her partner. “Twist it right to adjust the size, and left to adjust the speed, squeeze lightly to open it. Cleo spent a few moments fiddling with the small ring with curiosity as Robyn rolled on to her back in anticipation. “So the smallest setting you have is 0.5mm?” Cleo said curiously as she crawled between her girlfriend’s legs, “It’ll take a good number of those to fill you won’t it?” she said with a devious smirk. Robyn chewed her bottom lip, “Fill me?” she exclaimed. Cleo’s fingers traced her thighs, “You’re already so moist...you must have really enjoyed yourself, “ she said as her fingers found Robyns netherlips, parting them lightly. Carefully Cleo slid the ring inside, the exit pointing into her lovers’ slick vagina. “Squeeze to open?” she offered with a coy smile. Robyn instinctively clenched on Cleo’s fingers, the portal sprang to life, forcing the humanity out and into her, Cleo removed her fingers as she watched, The mass of squirming life pushing itself deeper into her girlfriends’ sex, Robyn bucked and flexed but her clenching only kept the flow of mortals coming. “Oh, Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit!” Robyn moaned as she felt herself crushing and drowning the now thousands of offerings being pushed into her. Cleo sat back on her heels and smiled as a tiny portal ring popped out of Robyn landing on the bed. There were thousands of micro humans dripping from the open slit, sliding down the inner thighs in her girlfriends’ juices. The Large brunette brought herself down and started to work in earnest on Robyn’s clit, occasionally sliding her tongue down to drag out some mortals onto her tongue. This continued until Robyn finally broke, her nethers ejecting thousands of micro people across the bed, a few of them were still alive as Cleo’s knee landed on them, a casual movement to push herself up to her lover for an embrace. The two divines drifted into a peaceful slumber as Cindy quietly glided in and began collecting the surviving discarded mortals from around the bed and sleeping gods.

Cassandra Aurelian


“She’s naturally gifted, your daughter has done well considering the origin of the girl,” Joyce said as Cassandra stood at the window looking out over Cleo’s world. “I am glad to hear that, I have something to ask of you, I need you to take Robyn, show her some of the other worlds, two days at least.” Joyce tilted her head curiously as her Queen spoke unmoving. “As you command your highness,” she said obediently as she dipped into a curtsey. The regal woman turned, her robes flowing unnaturally around her as her eyes shimmered a deep blue, “Your service is appreciated, Now go and collect your charge, you need to be gone within the hour” she said with finality, watching her servant back from the room. Cass turned back to the window as her power swept across the world, the barrier was visible to her, the hole that her power washed around, something hidden from her sight. No, not something, Someone. “I hope you can handle yourself when power is not enough my daughter…” she whispered to herself as she shimmered, leaving Cleo to this new test. “It’ll be nice to see Sarah again…” she thought as she vanished.

End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo's Jury by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Another force has appeared on Cleo's world.

Cleo´s Trial

Hannah Aurelian


Her blonde hair billowed around her as teal magic swirled closed behind her. “That was some tricky portal work, some help would have been appreciated…” the young woman complained as she looked to her slightly older companion. The two glowing women stood in an alley, the younger dressed in flowing teal robes while the slightly older blonde wore a rich green. “Earth...or a replica of it…” the older woman spoke softly as her vibrant aura dimmed, “She has created a world from our history, It makes sense to stick with what you know I suppose.” The younger woman stared around blankly as her aura also faded away, “This place smells awful, why would she make such a distasteful world.” The two women slowly stepped towards the street, the older woman shifting her clothes from robes to a green summer dress and sandals, “This is more the local style Hannah, copy me so we can blend in, I’ve shielded our energy but…” her voice trailed off as they came out into a large plaza, “Oh what have you done sister…” Hannah had stopped listening to her mother as soon as the massive statue came into view, a towering feminine form glaring down over the population, “It looks similar but it’s not a very good rendering of her…” Hannah said as the two women stood looking at the huge stone giant. “That’s not her, I don’t think, I think that’s who we’ve come to see?” Hannah’s mother said slowly, “Let’s move somewhere we can talk, something is wrong, maybe you can sense it.” Hannah smirked as her teal sundress caught the sun, she had made her fabric so thin that a light breeze would send it in a cascade, “One small adjustment,” her eyes glowed a soft teal as the statues face shifted from a glare to a warm smile, “There, much better!”

  As her mother led her away from the square towards a coffee shop Hannah tried to hold in her giggles as people behind her started calling out for a miracle and praising their goddesses blessing. “Mortals are mortals whatever universe you’re in it seems!” she whispered to her mother as they entered the small cafe. Her mother shook her head but couldn’t hide the smile, “I think you’ve substantially reduced the time we will get to play tourist.” she complained as they took a table by the window to watch. The two women ordered hot drinks and relaxed in their chairs to watch the crowd building outside. Hannah felt the uneasy feeling crawling over her skin as the crowd grew larger, “What is that oily feeling...makes me want to take a shower…” she complained as her mother raised an eyebrow, “About time, that’s Cassi’s power, Although not actively...I sensed something was off but witnessing this display of worship has confirmed some things,” she said slowly sipping her Coffee, “Oh it's been decades since I had Coffee, This is wonderful.” Hannah sipped at the black brew before coughing it out, “Eww, You actually like this bitter water?” she said with disgust as she snarled towards the offensive cup. Her mother laughed as she turned back to the display outside, a huge woman in white robes had just strode into the square and was kneeling down listening to the people. “Well, that’s a serious scale, she must be a hundred feet tall, Priestess robes too, Traditional, I respect that.” she acknowledged, Hannah didn’t really like looking at other women’s huge feet and turned to yell at the barista who was staring out of the door, “Hey, Could I get something with some flavour?” she called annoyed as the young man begrudgingly went back to the counter.

Turning back to her mother she sighed, “So standard Priestess hierarchy? We’ve ruled this way for as long as I’ve been alive, Why are you so impressed?” the younger woman said with a frustrated tone as the huge toes wiggled outside the window. “She’s running an extraction spell over the energy you used on the statue,” she said slowly as if thinking through every word, “Why would you teach your priestesses to do that unless you were worried about other gods...curious” she finished as she sipped at her coffee. Hannah sat up and looked up at the titan outside as her large finger drew a sliver of teal power from the statue's face, “So what? She’ll find out it wasn’t her masters magic? Is this a problem?” she said incredulously. Her mother shook her head again, “I thought I had taught you better, You can feel it, Cassi’s power is everywhere, It’s not just her power that made it, it is her power, everything from the planet to the people...It’s like she splashed her body out across time and space, This universe is her power.” The two women sat in silence as Hannah thought about what her mother had just said, “So, like us, Cassi went into hiding...but she hid within the fabric of the universe itself...that’s smart, We got very lucky finding her…” she reasoned slowly as her gaze shifted back to the crowd, “So this God, Cassi’s daughter...She is drawing her mother’s power from her mother’s creations, That’s twisted…” she said twisting her face into a grimace.  The older woman looked out across the crowd as the huge priestess vanished into the sky, “She probably wasn’t born with the innate divinity we enjoy, This system, this self-contained cycle of divine power was probably the only way Cassi could ascend her daughter to our level...a slow process indeed if you are trying to mask your power across many worlds…”

The two women sat in silence as they considered, Hannah spoke first, “We shouldn’t have come, we’ve put Cassi’s whole plan at risk,” she admitted before accepting a fruit tea from the Barista who had appeared behind her. Her mother gestured to the square with her mug, “We can free Cassi from herself, also, She’s here,” the woman said with a warm smile, “And she's nervous, I can sense that even with our powers shielded.” Hannah casually looked to the square where a young woman with long brunette hair stood in a casual jean skirt and black tank top, her eyes sweeping the area. “Why is she so on edge? Isn’t she the Goddess of this world?” she said perplexed. Her mother giggled, “Everything is Cassi’s power, the blue aura of wisdom, even our young friend’s rival gods are all drawing on Cassi’s power...Her priestess just bought her a trace of green divine energy…” she said hiding her grin with her coffee mug. Hannah baulked, “Oh...Ohhh...So...Plan B?” she said with a sigh, her mother nodded, “Plan B”


Cleo

The square was crowded, hundreds of her devoted gathering to witness ´her´ miracle, the truth, however, was making her heart thunder through her chest as she spun, power throbbing against every mortal, probing them for any hidden power. She prowled through the crowd hunting for anyone who stood out, someone here did not belong and she had to know why. Cleo broke from the crowd and glared at the surrounding buildings, letting her power build as she pulsed out waves of invisible power, hunting. She whispered to herself as she stalked into an alley, trace magic of the similar green hue, “What is this...green divinity doesn’t exist…” A few moments later she realised something was wrong, her eyes blazed blue as she stared at the cafe over the plaza, a ring of nothing, her magic flowing around it like a rock in the stream, “That’s...not possible…” she exhaled as she drew her power back into herself, striding towards the cafe.

The cafe looked normal enough, irritated looking barista, standard menu. As she slowly glanced at the two women sat by the window her eyes narrowed, one looked about her age with a fine teal sundress, the same colour as the energy trace, the other looked to be in her early thirties in a deep green dress. “I’ll just have a juice,” she said casually to the barista as she slowly approached the table the women were sat at, her blood racing more than it had in years. “Is this seat taken?” she asked politely, gesturing to an empty seat in front of the window. The older of the two smiled and gestured to the chair. Cleo felt their stares as she sat, they were studying her as much as she was them. The three women sat in silence as the barista put a fruit juice down in front of Cleo who promptly sipped it, “So, are you new in town?” she said casually. The younger woman grinned, “Yep! We arrived this afternoon, it's a lovely plan..city, I’ve never seen a statue that big before!” the girl spoke with a joyful timber that Cleo couldn’t help but find endearing. The Goddess raised her eyebrow in a smirk, “Oh? Where are you from? It is my understanding that these statues are in every city…” she counted as she innocently sipped her juice. The younger girl looked irritated, “We are from out of town, not one for city life, What about you? Have you lived here long?” she said with a sweet smile. Cleo felt a twitch of anger as the two women smirked at each other, then she felt it, her power pierced whatever unnatural barrier had been blocking it, immediately her eyes flashed as she probed the two women, trying to identify what they were.

Mortals...They were mortals...Cleo’s anger got the better of her as she let her power banish the two women back to her temple. Her mind raced as she sat alone in the cafe, the barista cowering on his knees a few feet away. “It doesn’t make sense!” she screamed at the cowering man, “I’ll get answers from them! On my terms!” she said with frustration as she snarled at the cowering barista, “This fruit tea was awful!” she continued in her flurry of annoyance, her hand lifting as a swirl of power enveloped the whimpering man raising him into the air, “I am the Goddess of this world! No-one else! Me! Understand!” she said as her insecurities came pouring forward, her fist came together and the man instantly compressed in the air before her into a ball of flesh, “Urgh..sorry… eww...I got a bit...emotional” she confessed to the pile of gore before vanishing from the cafe.

Appearing back in her temple she stalked over to the cage the toys were being kept in, sure enough, the two blondes were in there with the sex toys, “You two have some explaining to do!” she snarled through the bars before tapping the cage into a spin and storming away.

Sarah Aurelian

The large cage swung gently as their huge captor stormed away, Sarah smiled at her daughter before breaking out into a fit of giggles. “She’s such a teenager!” she managed to say between her laughter. Hannah looked back from where she was looking out through the bars, “Why isn’t she interrogating us now? Why wait?” she said shaking her head in confusion as her mother tapped her head, “This is why…” she said recovering, a small image of Cassi appeared between the two women, the hologram looked as amused as Sarah as it started to speak, “Welcome to the universe Sarah, you could have given me some warning you were coming!” Sarah smiled at Cassi, It had been a long time, “Sorry, you didn’t exactly leave an address, besides when I found out you had a daughter I had to come to meet her!”  she admitted jovially. “Hi, Auntie Cass!” Hannah interrupted excitedly. Cassi just grinned as she looked over them, “So where are you now then? I sensed you arriving on my daughter’s world but you blocked my attempts to contact you!” Sarah shrugged, “Was hoping to get some tourism in before the big reunion but Hannah wanted to have some fun,” she said slightly defeated. Sarah turned to the huddled group of people keeping their distance at the other side of the cage as if interacting would be a death sentence, “YOU THERE, WHERE ARE WE?” she called over to them listening for replies. Hannah broke into laughter as Sarah grinned, Cassi saw the change in atmosphere and spoke up, “What? What’s so funny?” Sarah turned back to her friend with a wide smile, “Apparently we are in the sex toy cage! How exciting is that!” she declared as Cassi cringed, “I didn’t need to know that about my daughter! Also, you two better not! That’s disgusting!” she said with a scolding tone. Sarah smiled sweetly, “That’s not up to us, we are lowly prisoners if she wants to have her way with us then…” she continued as Cassi snapped, “NO! I will come and spoil your fun immediately!” she declared as Hannah spoke up, “No worries aunt Cassi, I have no desire to be anywhere near your daughter in that way!” Sarah giggled, “Talk soon sis!” she said quickly before cutting the communication as the huge figure stomped back in dressed in long robes, bringing herself to loom over the cage, hands firmly on her hips.


End Notes:

Thanks for your ongoing support.

Robyn's Lesson by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Joyce takes Robyn away for a while

Robyn’s Lesson

Robyn


The sudden field trip made her feel a sense of unease as she followed Joyce through the portals to Olympia, her first time visiting her girlfriends home. As the two existed Joyce offered a polite nod to the two male technicians in the Olympian portal room, Robyn stared at them in shock, “Cleo never mentioned there were male gods!” she exclaimed as she found herself locking eyes with one of the men working the strange consoles. Joyce giggled as she waved her hand dismissively, Male Olympians have no aptitude for magic, and even our powers are significantly less impressive while in Olympia, it’s only in the mortal worlds that we are true gods, Robyn felt herself flexing her powers, her teacher was right of course, she could feel the restraints on her abilities. The Archmage continued, “Olympian men are superior to most mortal men though, stronger, tougher, largely magic resistant but they have the opposite reaction when visiting mortal worlds, while we women surge in power, drawing energy from the population, our men find themselves reduced to near mortal strength, as a result nearly all of them choose to live and work exclusively in Olympia. Robyn nodded as she listened, noticing how many people there were, “I always thought this would be a place of Gods and Goddesses, it looks like a normal city, albeit cleaner…” she commented as she was led out of a huge building and into an open garden area flanked by tall buildings. Joyce pressed a button on a nearby panel and turned back to face her, “We live much like many other societies, the main difference being that we are powered by the worship of the mortal worlds, Our Immortal Queen Cassandra monitors the flow of divine energy, keeping the universe in balance, it is the job of our best and brightest young women to cycle the power back to Olympia and then our civilisation uses it to maintain the universe, Our divine sovereign understands that too much power focused in one location is dangerous, so we pulse it back and forth between the worlds.” The older woman explained as the glass shuttle arrived before them, “Jump in, I don’t want to bore you with magical theory today, I want to show you true power.”  she finished as the two women stepped into the transparent vehicle and took seats.

Robyn was awestruck as they flew through the sprawling city, A large multi-spired palace sat in the middle of large rings of buildings and gardens. The small shuttle joined a convoy of similar craft as it descended towards the palace. “Where are we going?” she finally asked as the wonder subsided in the traffic. There was no answer as they finally broke from the stream of shuttles and shot off into a long tunnel, the young red-head found herself hypnotised by the flashing lights as they slowly landed in a narrow dock. Joyce stood and offered her hand to a scanner on the shuttle door, after a few moments it offered a satisfying jingle and the doors slid open, “This, My dear student, is the Stellar Nursery, Where we spawn, nurture and eventually distribute new worlds into the Universe.” she said sagey, gesturing for Robyn to follow her into the gloom.

King Kenneth Holmes

The assembled crowd were gathered in the courtyard of his castle, The King of Nvodria’s 25th Birthday Celebration and by royal decree, the population of his kingdom had been politely ordered to assemble around his residence in honour of him.  “Is it not a glorious sight, so many here to celebrate my birthday!” he chuckled from his balcony, the three serving women around him nodding vigorously in acknowledgement. “Today is the day, Today is the day we ascend to true patriarchy, As my gift to myself I am taking ownership of all women in the kingdom and leasing that ownership to their husbands and fathers, Are you not excited to be free of legal responsibility?” he said staring at his serving girls with a smirk, the three women all nodded in agreement as they stared at the floor. He strode past his servants back into his study, His loyal lords standing around a table, goblets of wine raised in salute as the young king sat at his desk as peered down at his formal decree, “With the signing of this bill, I secure the future strength of our nation, improving the lives for both peasants and nobles across the continent, streamlining our legal processes and officially stripping the legal burdens from our women!” he declared happily as he picked up his quill, dipped the ink and rested it on the paper to sign. Just before his pen made the stroke one his serving girls spoke up, “Your majesty, Are you sure you want to enslave 50% of your people?” she said meekly from behind the desk. He sneered at her as he slowly and deliberately swirled his signature on the new law, “Absolutely…” he said with a venomous tone. As his pen left the paper, the room started to shake, the meek maid looked up, confidence in her eyes as she stared at the confused looking king, “Then you have signed the fate of this world.” she said with finality as she evaporated into smoke. The panic struck the room as the king leapt to his feet, “What the hell is going on, Where did she go!” he bellowed as he rushed to the balcony, The whole castle was shaking violently as he gripped the rails for balance. Looking out across the crowds he found they had all been knocked prone in the earthquakes, buildings were collapsing in the distance as the sky fell dark.

 His lords joined him on the balcony as the shadow passed and the rumbling stopped, the once blue sky took on a pale colour as a large face as broad as the moon stared down on them from the heavens. The feminine face frame by short blonde hair seemed familiar as her gaze swept across them, Kenneth slowly came to comprehend what he was looking at, “Cynthia? That’s Cynthia!” he called out as her massive eyes seemed to lock onto him from beyond their world. The sound was all-consuming, suppressing all others as her lips slowly started moving, her words crisp and clear, “NVODRIA, SEED 34241, YOU HAVE FAILED QUALITY ASSURANCE AND WILL NOW BE DELETED, FAREWELL!” the celestial face declared in a cool calm tone, her gaze moving from the kingdom to something below her breasts out of sight. Kenneth and his lords started to yell in protest as another voice rang out across their world, “CYNTHIA! YOU STILL WORK IN QA?” the new voice sounded older, Kenneth turned to his advisors, “Well? Ideas?” he said in a panic as another Moon sized face appeared in the sky and older women with long brunette hair. “MISTRESS JOYCE! WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU AGAIN, I AM IN QA UNTIL A NEW POSITION IN SEEDING OPENS, YOU KNOW HOW IT IS, WHOS YOUR FRIEND?” Kenneth stared up in horror as the third face appeared, looming over their world with hunger in her eyes, the new redhead was transfixed on them as she came into view.  “THIS ROBYN, SHE’S A NEW STUDENT OF MINE,” the brunette started as the redhead spoke, “IS THAT A PLANET...A REAL PLANET..” the new woman said as her tongue appeared from between her lips. Kenneth ran back to his desk and grabbed his new law, “Quick, get a fire going, let’s burn this thing, Jasper, draft me a new law quickly, put the women in charge! Do it now!” he turned to his serving girl, “Miriam was it? Congratulations on your promotion to Queen, now let’s make it official!”  he said in a panic as his staff went to work.
Cynthia’s giggles reverberated from every surface as she responded to the new girl, “YES; THIS IS NVODRIA 34241, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO DELETE IT AND REPURPOSE THE ENERGY” she spoke so casually, Kenneth could not believe the words were in regards to not just him but the whole world. “DELETE IT?” the redhead said with a concerned tone that gave Kenneth mild hope as he dared to look up at them again from his balcony, The brunette woman was now staring down over them as well, “WHEN A WORLD FAILS QA; WE RECLAIM THE ENERGY AND SEED A NEW ONE, THIS ONE MUST NOT BE WORTHY OF A GODDESS,” she spoke just as casually as Cynthia. Kenneth turned back to his staff, “Okay, I appear to of misread a few things about the future I envisioned over the last few weeks, I may have taken a few things the wrong way…” he admitted as the room turned to him, Jasper broke the silence, “What did you do?” he said concerned as Miriam finally found her voice, “Cynthia asked him about his plans for the kingdom...he may have beat her for speaking out of turn.” Kenneth turned to the woman with an arm raised before catching his actions, “Yeah, I may have done that.” “MIND IF I?” a voice echoed through the castle, “OH, GO AHEAD.” Cynthia’s voice came in reply as Kenneth returned to the balcony. Jasper and Miriam joined Kenneth as the huge redhead loomed closer, her hair cascading down from her shoulders as it smashed into the ground miles from them, clouds of debris visible from the vast distance they were from the damage. “Oh Gods what is she doing!” Jasper said in a panic, Miriam snapped, “I think it’s safe to say Goddesses now!” she complained as she turned to Kenneth, “Do it, Make me Queen, Maybe we can stop this!” Kenneth nodded but before he could turn away a huge hand came through the clouds, one long finger extended. They all stared in horror as the massive digit fell like a meteor into the High Mountains, the castle shook as the finger crashed through the large mountain range, “COOOOL” the celestial woman chirped happily, The ground kept shaking with ferocity as the divine finger dragged itself around the surface of their kingdom, “It truly is the end of days! We have to appease the gods right now or we’re dead!” Kenneth said as he snapped to Jasper, “With all of you here as my witness, I hereby relinquish my throne and kingdom into the care of Queen Miriam the 1st, May she reign forever in peace!” As he finished speaking the huge finger lifted from the world, the large redhead was inspecting under her nail as she slid it between her lips and lifted herself away from their world once more. “Oh thank you, great Goddess!” Miriam called up as she tossed aside her maids accessories and bowed in prayer.

“I DREW A HEART LOOK!” the huge woman said as Cynthia smiled to her, “YOU CERTAINLY DID, IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME IN THE NURSERY?”  The women continued their conversation, With the older brunette losing interest in their world, “YES, I AM JUST SHOWING HER AROUND,” The answer seemed to shock Cynthia as her massive face contorted, “ISN'T STUDY OF THE NURSERY MANDATORY FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL? GIRLS FIELD TRIP HERE EVERY YEAR OF STUDY.” she said her tone indignant, The brunettes face vanished as she replied, “ROBYN ISN’T FROM OLYMPIA; SHE'S FROM THE NURSERY, EARTH SEED 000203” The assembled lords were staring between Cynthia in the heavens and their New Queen as she muttered prayer. Cynthia also vanished in the same direction as the brunette, “EARTH 203? ISN'T THAT THE PRINCESSES WORLD?” The sky was clear of all except the redhead, still staring down at them like they were a warm meal. Then she spoke, her tone was sinister as her teeth sparkled between her lips, “I’M GOING DOWN, THIS IS TOO COOL TO PASS UP!” she declared as leapt towards them. Miriam stood and backed up towards the castle as Kenneth bolted for the door, she snapped to Jasper, “Arrest him, Tie him to a post, We need to offer him to them!” she quickly declared as the large face of the redhead twisted and warped in the sky, she was getting closer but her face was staying the same size, the perspective was confusing her mind as she tried to understand what was going on.  

Robyn

The Breeze in her hair felt amazing as she fell, shrinking herself as she plummeted towards the large settlement she was eyeing, ‘I see you, I see you all...waiting for me..” she thought as she felt her wings expand and catch her in the air. Immediately she was struck with the power of their worship, her power feeling as strong as they did on earth, “Oh fuck, that feels good,” she declared as she pounded her wings, sending the small village below her soaring away down into a valley. “ROBYN! I CAN’T DELETE THE WORLD WHILE YOU’RE DOWN THERE! MY SHIFT IS ENDING PLEASE!” Cynthia pleaded from above as Robyn turned to look up, “Oh wow, That is a whole new meaning to Goddess! Cynthia, you look amazing!” she saw the girl blush at her comment as Joyce appeared next to her. “I’LL SUPERVISE CYN, YOU CAN HEAD HOME, I’LL DEAL WITH THE WORLD WHEN SHE'S DONE.” The archmage said, offering Robyn a wink. The gesture seemed to be appreciated by Cynthia as she wasted no time excusing herself. Robyn smirked as she turned back to the world, lowering herself down and planting her sandaled feet in the ground where a village had just stood. “Okay Mites, Your last day of existence, let’s make the most of it shall we!” she declared as heat flushed through her, consequence-free divine destruction, this was going to be her stress ball.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading

Cleo's Trial by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Cleo loses her patience

Cleo’s Trial

Cleo


Reaching out with her power Cleo tentatively lifted the two small green garbed women into the air before her as she drew them from the cage. Her powers were still telling her these women were mortals, no power and no tethers to Olympia. ‘Am I going crazy…’ she thought to herself as she drifted them down onto her kitchen table and sat down looking over the two confused appearing women. “So, You both clearly know who I am by now, Tell me about yourselves,” she spoke softly, choosing to try the carrot approach..first.

The two figured looked at each other without saying a word, Cleo’s power swirled invisibly around them hunting for any sign of magic, telepathy, anything that would confirm her fears but there was nothing to these women, their temporary silence was fraying her temper when the younger one stood up and gave a slight bow of her head, “Greetings Goddess Cleo, My name is Hannah and this is my mother, Sarah.” Cleo squinted down at the small girl, she seemed to be sincere, at least now she had names. “Well, Hannah, care to explain to me how my statues face changed earlier this afternoon?” she tried to keep the accusation from her voice but failed. The two women again glanced at each other, that was starting to bother her, then Sarah stood up and spoke, “A Divine Miracle I believe, that’s what everyone was saying, It seems to be the only plausible explanation.” she said with an air of dignity that should be impossible for a mortal stood before a Goddess. Cleo smirked, had her demeanour given her away, her fingers flexed in the air as a slim silver fork appeared between her fingers, twirling in the air about the women. “I have reason to believe you are not mortals, Once I plunge this fork through your daughter, I will know for sure, are you sure that is your final answer?” she spoke calmly as her eyes locked with the tiny Sarah. Then Sarah turned to look at Hannah again, “STOP THAT!” Cleo said with frustration as she slammed her hand down between the two girls, “EVERY TIME I ASK YOU SOMETHING YOU LOOK AT EACH OTHER!” she yelled as her other hand instinctively grabbed her glass of water, she flipped it over and on top of Hannah, water drenching her and spilling out across the table as Cleo glared at the pair. “That should stop you,” she spat as the small girl looked like a drowned cat under the glass. “Now, Sarah, Without looking at her, Is that your final answer!” she declared as she tapped the glass with her fork.

Sarah

Looking up into the irritated eyes of her current captor Sarah was feeling a mixed set of emotions as Hannahs angry voice came through her mind, “LET ME END THIS MESS, LET ME USE THIS SPOILED BRAT AS A SUPPOSITORY!” her daughter’s passionate plea brought a small smile to her lips as she calmly replied, “You got to admit that was funny, even she didn’t realise the glass was half full.” she said trying to ease the anger as she finally spoke verbally again, “What other than an act of divinity can mould stone like that, My answer remains the same!” she said maintaining her defiant stance, the girl was clearly getting riled up by her stance and Sarah was looking to draw the worst traits from her friend’s child. The large girl put the fork down next to Sarah as her huge face came down so that she could feel the Goddesses breath. “I..” Cleo said slowly as her hand gripped the glass Hannah was trapped under, “..THINK…” she said as her hand jerked, sending Hannah tumbling within her prison, “...YOU…” she jerked the glass again, and Sarah heard Hannah’s voice in mind, “My body is healing itself, I can’t block it or this would be fatal!” she sounded panicked as Sarah kept her face stoic staring into the massive eye before her, Cleo kept speaking slowly, “...ARE…” each word punctuated with a sharp movement of the glass, “...FROM…” again a cry of annoyance came from Hannah as Sarah felt her own anger rising, “...OLYMPIA.” Cleo said finally as she dragged the glass next to Sarah and lifted it. Then the huge woman sat back up and smirked, “Your dress is torn and your hair is a mess but otherwise you’re fine, care to explain little spy?” Hannah rolled onto her back and stared up at her mother as Sarah shook her head slowly, “We’re not spies and we’re not from Olympia, You are so sure in your own judgement that would risk killing my daughter to make a point?” Sarah said as she let a cold tone filter into her voice. Cleo’s mask slipped just briefly as she once again locked eyes with her. The Goddesses fingers gripped the fork and brought the spikes down onto Hannah’s chest, “If I am wrong then you will tell me the truth right now,” she declared as the fork started to glow light blue, “This fork will penetrate her skin if she is from Olympia and it will kill her, you know I am serious.” she said her tone going deadly cold as Sarah held her gaze. “What’s your game here Goddess, Why are you doing this? Why do you have a young woman pinned under a torture device?” Sarah said switching gears to appeal to empathy, certain this would only serve to annoy her further. Cleo gripped the fork with her whole and hung the tip over Hannah’s head, “LAST CHANCE, TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE FROM!” Sarah looked over to Hannah who was doing a poor job at looking scared, although Cleo wasn’t paying attention to her, Then she looked back up at the angry Goddess, “My home hasn’t existed since a Goddess destroyed it,” she said defiantly as she glared up at the angry woman. Cleo lowered the fork, “You’re from New Zealand?” she said with a twang of sympathy. Sarah and Hannah looked at each other in confusion as Hannah’s voice came through Sarah’s mind, ‘Where the fuck is New Zealand?’. “STOP THAT!” the huge woman said once more as Sarah turned back to look at her, the large Goddess shaking her head in annoyance, “Listen, Your country was needed as an example, I don’t regret my decision,” she said as she put the fork down. Sarah smiled as she looked up, “Really? Your scope is that small that once again it has to be about you?” she chided with a provoking tone. Sarah’s divine senses kicked in as Cleo’s hand smashed down onto her, any mortal would of been instantly turned in paste but Sarah found herself in a free fall towards the Goddesses feet as she was smashed through the table. The ground hit and she felt her power pushing against her self imposed barriers to retaliate. “SEE, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU NOT DIE!” The Goddess thundered as Sarah saw her huge sandaled foot raise, Just as she stood the large foot smashed down on top of her, again the floor gave way and she found herself pressed into a Sarah shaped indent in the tiled floor. “WHAT ARE YOU!” Cleo was now screaming in frustration as her foot came down again and again. Hannah’s voice came through her mind again, “Why are we still playing? She is clearly onto us.” she said with annoyance in her voice. Sarah replied, “She’s really not onto us though is she…” she replied during stomps as she heard the table smash again, Cleo’s fist going for Hannah.

Hannah

Why her mother hadn’t called an end to this farce was beyond her as the petulant Goddess kicked her across the room and through the far wall. Hannah allowed herself a touch of magic to cushion her fall as she landed on the roof of a building in the city surrounding the massive temple. A woman ran up to her in concern, “Oh my Goddess, what happened! Are you okay?” she said with concern as she offered a hand. Hannah brushed her hand aside and stood, “It’s fine, Just a small disagreement with the Goddess,” she said forcing a smile as she saw Cleo peering out through the hole in the temple wall. Hannah turned back to the woman who had helped her, “Maybe you should get off the roof, maybe out of the city for a bit, tell everyone, “ she offered as she turned to look back towards the temple, Cleo was gone. Hannah’s divine senses kicked in hard as her power reflexively blocked the massive woman dropping from the sky above her, “WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!” she boomed out across the world as Hannah was driven down through the building and into the soft earth below as the Goddess attempted to smash her apart, the hundreds of mortals of collateral damage meaning nothing to her as she raged.

Hannah closed her eyes as the huge sandal tried to twist her out of existence, “She’s outside killing hundreds trying to snuff me...can we end this now, please?” she mentally whispered to her mother.  “No, We are seeing her true self, this is why we are here…evaporate, Watch from afar.” her mother’s words frustrated her but at least it would stop the annoying grinding of the giant sandal, Hannah let herself dissolve to mist before teleporting away.

Cleo

The invincible woman finally popped as she ground down on her, her landing had taken a whole city block but she finally killed the durable witch.  “Fucking finally, Now maybe the other one will talk…”  she said with a sense of pride as she vanished back into her temple. “Where are you then little woman, I snuffed your little daughter…” she said as her eyes checked the holes in the floor she has smashed the woman into, the little green lady lay waiting in the last hole. Cleo squat down over her and smirked, “You feel like explaining why you’re so hard to kill? Or do I just kill you and forget the whole affair?” she said with a cruel smile. Sarah stood up and stared at her, “We never opposed you in any way, you choose murder as the default option, I used to know a couple of girls like you, power totally corrupting them.” Cleo’s fingers snapped around Sarah has she lifted her before her face, “You do not know me, tiny mortal, You are an insignificant puddle of mush waiting to happen and I will have forgotten you before tomorrow!” she said sneered as Sarah looked into her eyes. “There it is, Your truth. Even when it’s impossible you are self-entitled, Your mother should be ashamed,” she said severely as Cleo’s eyes burned blue and then died off to her natural brown Irises, another voice spoke from her, “She is.” Cassandra’s voice said softly behind her enraged daughter. Cleo froze at the words as she turned slowly, “Although in fairness to her, you did threaten her authority and provoke her Sarah,” Cass continued as her daughter slowly turned her cheeks glowing red. “Mother? When did you arrive?” she said carefully as she hid Sarah in a closed fist. “I came when you drew on so much power you could have fueled a star, What in all the worlds were you thinking Cleo! You know what that can do to you!” Cassandra said as she gestured to her hand, “Let her go, Where is Hannah?” she continued as her daughters embarrassed and confused face turned to the hole in the wall, “I killed her…” she said slowly, “You know these two?” she added as she started to apply reasoning to the situation, “You sent them?” she concluded as frustration slowly gave way to anger.

Cassandra looked towards the hole and back to her daughter, “No, I didn’t send them, they came on their own, Hannah, I know you’re here you can come out, and Sarah stop playing dolly.” Cleo’s confusion returned as her hand grew warm, her fingers being pushed apart as the woman trapped within expanded in size, Cleo panicked and jump back as Sarah expanded to match her scale, her torn dress swirling into flowing green robes, As Cleo struggled to find words Hannah materialised besides Cassandra dressed similarly to her mother and glaring at Cleo with annoyance. “What is going on, Who are you! Mother! Please!” she said feeling a sense of fear bubble within her that she had never felt before. Sarah turned and smiled, “Hello Cleo, I am Sarah Aurelian, Goddess of Life, This is my Daughter, Hannah Aurelian, Goddess of Insight,” she said keeping her tone sweet as Hannah spoke up, “And I am pretty pissed about being stepped on like some kind of mortal!” she said bitterly. Cassandra stepped in front of Sarah, “Cleo, Sarah is my sister, she has come to meet you.”Cleo felt the wall of the temple her hit as she stepped back, “Why didn’t you say something! Why didn’t you tell me you had a sister! Why didnt...why….why….” she said kept whimpering as she slid down the wall and curled up on the floor.

Sarah

“I know why you didn’t tell her Cas, You were never planning on seeing me again!” Sarah said accusingly, Cassandra put her hand over her heart as she looked back towards her sister, “When you put it like that it sounds evil! You know why we all had to hide, you as well you risk everything by bringing so much power together!” she complained as glanced at her distraught daughter. Hannah stepped up and glanced towards Cleo, “She isn’t a real Goddess is she, She’s a vessel for your power like the others…”  the younger woman declared, Cassandra blushed, “She is my blood daughter, I just, couldn’t risk another true power source so I didn’t gift her any innate power,” she confessed as she turned back to Sarah, “Seems she would be been another Alyssa anyway…” she said with a tone of disappointment. Sarah sighed and hugged her friend, “She’s not that bad and her conscience seems intact, It’s not too late for her, as for the power consolidation that why we are here.” Sarah broke the huge and looked at Cassi with a serious eye “As you’ve witnessed we have found a way to hide even our substantial divine energy, even -She- couldn’t find us, let us teach you and maybe you can grant Cleo her own power in time.” Cassi looked over towards Cleo who was now staring at them, her eyes wet from tears, “Well, it would be nice to be spread so thin all of the time, Let’s do it, Hannah, maybe you could keep Cleo company for a while, I sent her girlfriend away for a while I think she needs someone.” she said with an edge of pleading. Hannah sighed, “Fine, I’ll stay with your,” she turned towards Cleo, “Fake Goddess,” she smirked and turned back to her mother, “Don’t be too long, for her sake.” Sarah couldn’t hold the giggle that earned her a glare from Cassi, “Don’t hurt her, you’re cousins after all!” and with that as the parting statement, Sarah and Cassi vanished, leaving Hannah, eyes blazing teal, glaring at the miserable Cleo.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading

Robyn’s Trap by JustForTribute

Robyn’s Trap


Robyn


The people fled from her as she stood over them, absorbing the feeling of power and enjoying their justified terror. “You should run...but it won’t help,” she announced in a sultry tone as she raised a hand towards a distant town, she smirked as a stream of fire burst from her hand, within moments the remote village was reduced to a charred earthen mark. “Fuck..I knew I could...but that feels good to actually do…” she said as she stepped forward onto some of the fleeing crowd, her sandals blocking the feeling she was seeking, “Mm do you folks mind if I go nude for your apocalypse?” she said with a mocking smile, “No? Okay!” she finished as she stepped over in front of the crowd and unhooked her dress, letting it plummet down into a ring, trapping hundreds between her feet, “Look out below!” she chirped happily as she slid her already slightly moist panties down on top of the crowd, “You folks enjoy that while I enjoy your world,” she chimed as she stepped out of her sandals and planted her barefoot in the middle of the fleeing crowd with an audible squelch. “Oh Yeah, There it is,” she said happily as she bit her lower lip. 


The castle was not too far ahead that had to be where the ruling class were hiding, she had plans for them but not before she experimented some more. “Here is something Cleo would never let me do!” she called out as she fell to her knees, her massive form overshadowing several townhouses. Raising her arms, she slammed them through two houses at each of the blocks, she couldn’t tell if there were people inside, but that wasn’t the fun part in this exercise. Moving into a squat she heaved herself upwards, tearing the whole residential area from the planet, her breasts smashing into the closest buildings, she giggled as she felt her nipples break through some of the buildings. “This must look incredible to you bugs down there,” she said as she looked towards the castle, “And now, we just..ARRRGH” she grunted as hurled the chunk of planet straight up, the population pinned down by the extreme forces as their homes flew into the sky. Joyce’s massive face appeared, her lips parting and closing around the morsel, Robyn clapped, and the unexpected catch as her large teacher swallowed and winked at her. “That’s sexy. I have to find a way to do that with Cleo,” she said as felt herself grow horny. “Let’s make this more..personal.”


Queen Miriam


The new queen was watching as the old king was being hoisted on a large stake on the royal balcony. She and her advisers were watching from the balcony as the giant titan vanished. A soft female voice was speaking from behind her in the large room. “Nice place you have here, shame about the rampant misogyny. Is that the old king you are offering up out there?”. Miriam turned quickly and saw the naked redhead sat in the king’s chair behind the desk, watching them keenly. “Goddess? May I treat with you for mercy?” the Queen proposed carefully as she took a knee, the others following her lead. The Goddess smirked as she stood and slid over the desk, pushing the various items from it as she giggled, “Nope, afraid not, this world is fucked, I am just having some fun before you get trashed!” The divine woman seemed to be gleeful at her statement as she skipped over the group and kicked the senior advisor hard in the chest. There was a gasp from all around her as they turned to watch the older man soar off into the sky. The woman giggled, “Hah, watch him go! I can do better though,” she said maliciously as she repeated the process with another advisor, causing the others to stand and run for the door.  Queen Miriam stood and yelled for her fleeing advisors, “STOP! Don’t run, you’ll only make it worse!” The Goddess turned to her and grinned, “I like you, Maybe I can spare you...only you though” The world warped as Queen Miriam watched the Goddess become a titan once more, only this time, it was her getting smaller as the room too was now vast. The large redhead kneeled and extended her massive fingers towards her, speaking in a booming voice as she gripped Miriam by the chest. “Unfortunately, the only way I can take you with me is if I stick you up my ass, I’m going to need my pussy for flattening this castle, so you get the back door,” she announced with a monstrous laugh. Fear sank into Miriam as the fingers wasted no time in introducing her to the tight sphincter between the Goddesses perky rear cheeks. Miriam felt herself compressed as the odorous seal parted for her, she was being shoved in Head-First, she squirmed and struggled as the walls tightened.  She breathed in and was horrified to find she could breathe, the thick rank air filled her with disgust, but the Goddess was making sure she survived. 


Robyn


The small queen squirmed pleasantly as she squeezed her, Today was a good day. Turning her attention back to the moment, it was time for her to get herself off. “You bugs are nothing to me, This castle is about to get clit smashed!” she giggled as she turned and jumped from the balcony, catching herself with a rapid size increase, turning the jump into a step. Turning back, she continued to grow until she could plant her feet either side of the large castle. “SHE’S DOWN THERE?”  a loud voice proclaimed from above, Robyn turned quickly to see two new faces in the sky alongside Joyce’s, Queen Cassandra and a Blonde she had never seen before. 


Now three huge faces looked down on her as the blonde’s expression turned stern. “WE DON'T HAVE TO KILL HER, JUST, KEEP HER UNTIL THIS ORDEAL IS OVER.”. Robyn glared at the newcomer, frustration building. Gathering her power she tried to restore her size to confront her. As she began to grow the blonde titan’s hand appeared, a single glowing finger pointed down at her. Robyn felt herself lock up and freeze in place.


The Queen seemed resigned as she moved to press something on the control display. “CLEO WILL FORGIVE ME IN TIME..” she announced as Robyn’s world flashed white.”


Cassandra


The world before them folded in on itself, locking itself inside a small stasis gem. Cass plucked the now small gemstone from the air where the world had once been. “This will keep her until we’ve handled the more pressing concerns,” she said, turning back to Sarah who was nodding her approval. The Green Goddess gestured for her friend to lead on as she spoke, “I need to introduce to you someone, An old friend who has been teaching us how to hide.” Cassandra led her friend out of the stellar nursery, dismissing Joyce as she turned towards the palace. “Other than -her- we’re the only divines in the universe, how can you have a friend that can help us?”


Sarah refused to answer, which frustrated Cassi as she slowly started drawing her universe back inside herself, the edge planets currently being consumed back into her divine form. Cassi felt a tingle as she felt the worlds she had sustained dissolve back into her. “Ooo, fuck...Still makes me tingle you know, causing worlds to perish, I’d forgotten what it feels like to be truely divine.” The two women giggled to each other as they finally entered Cassandra’s large palace. Sarah stopped in the center of the large throne room and turned to face Cassi. “Okay, time for a reunion.”


Cassi watched as her sister stepped back, her divine power forming a ring in the air. As the portal took form a tall grey skinned woman stepped through. Sarah spoke as the woman took a strange ethereal form between them, “Cass, My the Grey Goddess, Lyssa, Formerly Alyssa.” Cas felt her breath catch as she picked out the details of her dead sister, the obscure grey figure returning her inquisitive stare. Cass spoke with a tremble in her voice, “Aly? Is that really you?” 


The Grey Goddess smiled as she stood a head taller than both of the Goddesses, “It is, I have secured control over the realm of death, The previous lord let his cock rule his mind, now he's a plastic cock I use when im bored.” Sarah and Cassi just stared in confusion as Lyssa shook her head at the pair of them, “Nevermind how I got to where I am, Now I have you both together I have a preposition for you.”




 

End Notes:



--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Cleo's Place by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

This Chapter was added the same time as "Robyn's Trap!" if you're returning reader, start there.

Cleo


The string of mortals snapped, hundreds of tiny people all being forced to hold each other’s hands as the two women added more of them to the long string between them. The humans all scattered in the air as the chain fell apart, the screaming all abruptly stopped as they splattered across the floor. Cleo turned to look at Hannah who was inspecting a survivor on the floor by her foot, “What was the lesson in that? Why did we make a chain of people?” she said sincerely, curious. Hannah looked up as she moved her barefoot over the survivor, putting him out of his misery. “Lesson? There was no lesson, I simply wanted to make a chain of people to see how long they could hold onto one another.” Cleo lifted her eyebrow as she glared at her cousin, “You said you teach me to be a Goddess! You’re just playing with my people!” she started to raise her voice as she drew in power from her reserves. Hannah smirked, “Does that bother you? Someone messing with your people?” Cleo stopped drawing power as she considered, Hannah pushed further, “Because I’m going to do more, I am going to flay every last one of your worshippers, just for the fun of it!” The statement seemed genuine, no humour to Hannah’s tone and Cleo felt her rage surge. 


Cleo lashed out with her divine power, seeking to subdue her cousin, drawing on her full power she threw long ropes of blue energy. Hannah stood stone still as the large tendrils of power wrapped around her. Then she locked eyes with the pissed goddess and smiled, “You’ll need more power than that if you want me to notice…” she mocked cruelly.  Clap tried to crush the woman with her power, imagining the ropes dragging the smirking girl to her knees. Nothing happened, the power seemed to slip and slide across the woman without taking purchase. Hannah stepped towards the temple wall, Cleo’s divine power still pretending to hold onto her as she knocked on the wall. The side of Cleo’s temple fell away, crumbling to dust as her cousin casually knocked against it. Hannah tilted her head towards Cleo as she stepped out into the small city outside, “You had better find a way to stop me, I am going walk in your Eden until my feet are a deep crimson.”


Hopelessness crept over Cleo as she pushed her power against Hannah’s body, her cousin was now casually strolling over her city, her worshippers being extinguished beneath the woman’s feet as she didn’t even acknowledge the death she was causing, choosing instead to gaze at the stars as she walked. Cleo cried out as her power surged, drawing on more power than she had ever done before. “STOP! AT LEAST ENJOY THE SACRIFICE!” she yelled, feeling her skin burn as incredible amounts of divine power pushed through her and into Hannah. The teal Goddess clicked her tongue as she swept her feet in a huge motion, “There, I indulged in a couple thousand, feel better?” she teased as she resumed her walk towards the next city. 


The foreign goddess was leaving a trail of pointless destruction across Cleo’s world as she followed, her power still trying to lash her superior cousin. Cleo’s skin had burned from the amount of energy she was forcing herself to channel but it still had no effect at all on Hannah. The woman had moved as if Cleo wasn’t even there. As They reached the next city Cleo fell to her knees, the power failing as she crumpled. “What do you want…”she said teary-eyed. Hannah spun on the balls of her feet giggling, “To take everything from you of course!” she chirped joyfully, kicking over a few more buildings before resuming her walk, leaving Cleo kneeling and defeated. 


As Cleo kneels on the outskirts of the city, the small gathering of mortals by her knee caught her eye. She focused on them as she gave them a weak smile. “I can’t stop her…” she said watching as the group of twenty or so all fell to their knees in supplication. They still believed at least, she thought to herself as she felt the power of their worship tingle against her knee. “...wait...that’s it…” Cleo spoke softly as she raised back onto her feet, glaring after Hannah, “This is still MY world!” she said defiantly, her blonde cousin not even turning as she dragged feet carelessly through the city. Cleo resumed drawing power from her reserves as her eyes blazed once more. Her voice thundered as she amplified it, sending a shockwave around the world, “PEOPLE OF EARTH, YOUR GODDESS NEEDS YOU WORSHIP, PRAY TO ME, PRAY FOR SALVATION OR THE WORLD IS LOST!” she yelled. 


Hannah stopped and turned to face her, the largest grin on her face. Cleo was beyond angry as her world obeyed. Cleo breathed deep as sucked the last of the reserves, compounding it with the joint worship of her world she glared at Hannah, the power overwhelmed her as she tried to lash out. Cleo blacked out.


Her head spun as she glanced up into the ceiling of her bedroom. She felt feverish as she rasped, “Water…” lifting her hand to conjure it, nothing came. Hannah was sat next to her, smiling warming down at her, a glass of water in her hand. “Welcome back sleepy,” she said in a kind voice. Cleo took the water and drank deeply as she sat up. “What happened?” she asked weekly. Hannah shrugged, “five billion or so dead, turns out that what it takes…” the casual tone a stark contrast to the words. Cleo mouthed the number in confusion as she took another sip of water. “You killed five...billion…” she said accusingly. Hannah giggled, “No silly, you did, A planet-wide snuff, you sucked their energy right from their bodies!”


Cleo fell backwards onto her bed, she knew it was true, she had felt it, in her desperate desire for power, she had latched onto those praying to her and taken them. Tears formed in her yes as Hannah snorted. “They aren’t real, none of this is, It’s all your mother’s simulation…” the words only served to piss Cleo off more, “Robyn’s sisters are real, they exist!” She whimpered as she thought about all of her servants that she had absorbed. Hannah stood and shook her head, “It’s totally fucked up what your mother did here…” she said with a snarky tone. Cleo glared at her and lashed out with her arm, a sharp streak of dark blue energy striking hannah. 


The Teal Goddess screamed as the lashing of divine energy cut through her barriers, splitting her skin and sending her spiralling off the world into space. “OOOOUCH!” Hannah screamed as her eyes burned teal, her skin healing as she glared down towards the world she had been thrown from. Cleo stared at her hand in amazement, she had attacked Hannah and it had hurt her. Her cousin appeared in the hole in the wall, her power radiating around her as she glared at Cleo. Cleo held her hands up defensively,” Sorry! I didn’t mean to! I’ve never been able to…” Hannah screamed and pushed a wave of power forward, pinning Cleo to the bed. “AS I WAS ABOUT TO SAY,” she screamed, “I DID WHAT I HAD TO SO YOU COULD ASCENT CORRECTLY!” the teal goddess approached, waves of power locking Cleo down. 


Cleo struggled against the pressure, pushing back with her own power, to her surprise it seemed to work. The waves of teal power being broken against her own blue barrier. Cleo laughed as she stood. “I can feel you, I can feel your power,” she said as she held her ground against the enraged Hannah. The waves of power stopped as her cousin backed down, her eyes returning to normal as he took a deep breath, “Yes, we are both the second generation, Now you’ve found your power, we can return to our mothers. There are dangers in this universe that you need to be made aware of.”


 

 

End Notes:

 

 

--

 

If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Lyssa's Bargain by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

This Chapter was added the same time as "Robyn's Trap!" if you're returning reader, start there.

Lyssa


Being back in the material realm felt wrong to Lyssa as she sat with her sisters. As the de facto ruler of the realm of death, Lyssa had become attuned to the universal balance. The balance between the twelve realms, and the symbiotic relationship between the material and ethereal realms. She spoke clearly and slowly, “The realm of death is much like yours, the souls pass from the material into the ethereal, here their soul energy is distributed into the ascended realm.” She was trying to keep the metaphysics simple as she created a floating image of several globes before her. 


“A steady flow of life force from the material realm converts into spirit energy in my realm, which is the primary nutrients of those in the ascended realm. The ascended realm is the source of your divine power,”  she said as Cassi raised her hand. Lyssa nodded to her as Cassi pointed at the swirling images. “So it's a cycle, a closed-loop?” she said with a nod of her head. Lyssa shook her head but couldn’t think of an easy explanation, “Basically, there are a lot of other factors, another nine realms have various influences but the simplest explanation is that of a closed-loop.” 


Sarah and Cassi looked at each other with a wide-eyed confusion as Lyssa surged on, “The problem is you, Sarah, unfortunately, you are the valve with which the spirit energy must flow.”, The Green Goddess nodded as she considered, “Life? I create a life by drawing spirit energy from...the ascended plane right?” Lyssa nodded in confirmation as she skewed the sizes of the realms. Then she crunched the material plane to the size of a marble, the ascended plane ballooning out of control. 


The Grey Goddess let her voice drop into a dark tone as she spoke, Charlotte has returned as the Goddess of the Material realm, she is snuffing out life at an alarming rate, with no way of replenishing it, as you still hold the power of life from her.” Sarah’s hand came to her mouth as she watched the material plane image continue to shrink and diminish. She looked over to Lyssa, “You want me to return the power to her? She’ll kill me...She’s an evil incarnate.” The three women sat in silence for a long moment before Lyssa finally spoke, “No, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, I was her slave to remember...I believe I can buy you some time to freely use your powers in the material world, Together with Cassi, you can inject life back into the material realm, restore balance to the universe. In return for this, I can use the boundary of my realm to shield both of you and your daughters from Charlotte’s senses.”


Cassi twirled her hair as she examined the images of a universe in peril. Turning to Sarah she sighed, “It’s not really a choice, If we don’t help the universe will end, Granted that would be preferable to getting caught by Charlotte.” Sarah couldn’t help but smirk at the thought as she nodded, “Agreed, Lyssa, If you get us a window, We’ll help fix the balance.”


Lyssa let out a sigh of relief as she turned to her former sisters as she stood. “That’s good to hear, Cassi, You’re going to need to re-absorb this little pocket universe of yours, You’ll need your full power to do what needs to be done.” Cassi nodded, “Once my daughter is correctly ascended, I will reconstitute my power, Where are we staying while we wait?”


Sarah giggled as she spoke, “We’ve got an apartment in New Valis, It’s one of Charlotte’s favourites so it’s fairly safe, the Last place she would think to find us.” Cassi nodded, mild confusion as she didn’t recognise the name of the world. “Very well, Under your protection, we can still live like Goddesses at least?” 


Lyssa nodded, “Keep your pocket universes all you like but keep your power isolated on the material realm, You two can make your own worlds to rule over while you wait for Charlotte to get bored again.”


The Three women took each other’s hands and pulled together for an embrace as Lyssa faded.

-- This Story resumes in "New Valis - Goddess Charlotte's Universe"
-- Cleo will Return.


 

 

End Notes:


--


If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9122