The Wishing Star by Max333
Summary:

John's girlfriend, Sarah, is ashamed of her kinks, and won't share them with him. See what happens when John wishes for her to stop caring about what he might think. See what happens when he wishes for his sisters to help her accept herself. 


Condider supporting me on Patreon, and gain an early access to the latest chapter, and the possibility to vote for where the story should be going!
Seeing your interest gets me to write more! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=32110952&fan_landing=true


Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 18756 Read: 50487 Published: March 19 2020 Updated: April 25 2020

1. The beginning by Max333

2. Sarah, awakened. by Max333

3. Alison's lie by Max333

4. Disillusionment. by Max333

5. Phase 2. by Max333

6. The device by Max333

7. Chapter 7 by Max333

8. The Shrinking by Max333

The beginning by Max333
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone. I'm back ! Hope you're all doing alright. I've been wanting to start writing again for a while now, and the presence of some great writers here motivated me enough to do so. 

This first chapter is kinda short. It's an introduction. From now on, each chapter will be at least 2000 words long.

Also, I've opened a patreon. *DO NOT FEAR*, it does not mean any of my content will ever be patreon exclusive. All it does is give you access to the latest chapter earlier than non-patreons. That's it. It's a way for you to support me if you like my work. But I won't ever prevent someone who has no mean to support me to have access to my content. 

Here is the link if you're interested : https://www.patreon.com/user?u=32110952&fan_landing=true

That said, please enjoy ! 

 

__________________

 

Sarah went home frustrated. Again.

Oh, it wasn’t that her day had been bad. In fact, it had been great, as most of her days were since she had met John, her boyfriend. They had been together for 6 months, and he was incredible. He was everything you could wish for in a boyfriend: attentive, caring, smart, and handsome.
More than that, she really got along with his family, especially his two sisters, Melody and Alison.

Melody was 22 years old, which was really close to Sarah’s 21. She was finishing a degree in Psychology, and Sarah often found herself amazed by her knowledge of the human mind. She was really close to John, and Sarah knew that she would do everything for him.

Alison was a bit younger, being 19. Yet, Sarah admired her as well. While she was a bit younger than her, she had great ambitions, and had decided to devote her life to sports, giving up on her studies. She was a national hope in athletics, and spent most of her days training. And even though Sarah’s body could be considered as « hot » by all standards, Alison’s was out of this world, thanks to her training. She seemed to be a bit brattier than her sister, and loved to tease and annoy John.

The proximity of their age allowed them to share many passions and ideas. Therefore, the day John presented Sarah to his sisters, they appreciated each other instantly, and had been communicating since then.

No, Sarah was not frustrated about John, nor about his sisters. She was angry about *herself*.

Indeed, even though her relationship with John had been going well, she still couldn’t bring herself to share with him some fetishes of her. She was way too shy about it, and way too ashamed of the kinks she had discovered lurking within herself. And although John encouraged her to open herself, assuring her that he would not judge, she still couldn’t.

And it made her sexually frustrated. Vanilla sex didn’t turn her on. Well, not as much as her kinks could.

She had never shared them with anyone. Not even with John’s sisters, despite how close they had become.

She was a tiny bit sadistic. But not « sadistic » in the term of inflicting pain (although she did not dislike the idea), no. She wanted to *humiliate* people. If she had had a little brother, she knew she would have spent days tormenting him. She would have filled his bed with her dirty laundry while he was sleeping. She would have taped his face with socks. She would have sat on his stomach and planted both her feet on his face smothering him, waking him up in such a cruel fashion. She really loved the idea of making someone smell unpleasant things.
Yes, she would have *loved* to have a brother. She was certain it would have helped with her shyness.
But right now, she wanted to humiliate John. She wanted to *degrade* him. The thought was incredibly arousing for her.
But she couldn’t tell him that. She just couldn’t. He was so nice. So caring.

So, she didn’t. She kept it to herself. And the frustration grew, and grew, ruining her mood. Ruining the sex for them both. Ruining her evening. And here she walked home, frustrated and angry with herself.

If only she could tell him! They could do role-play…
In her imagination, she pictured John kneeling before her, being her slave. He would untie her shoes, and slide her shoes off her tired feet. Then, she would make him massage them. She closed her eyes and saw the scene in her mind. John kneeling right in front of her, massaging her feet. Mmmh.

The thought distracted her while walking. She got hornier. But she did not stop.

Her imagination went more and more wild, and soon she pictured the same situation, but with a tiny, little twist. She would have had jogged for an hour right before meeting him, and her feet and socks would have been soaked in sweat… He would have had to bear with the smell and the unpleasant feeling of her sweaty feet, just for her. Because he was her slave, and he had no choice. He would have massaged her, reluctantly smelling the foul air, again and again. Better, he could have done it while she watched a movie. Mmmmh… It was amazing. Him kneeling, focused on her sweaty feet, while she was enjoying her life, watching TV, ignoring his sufferings…

Gosh, this is what she needed. She didn’t want more. Well, she probably did, but she did not dare to imagine more. She knew she wouldn’t be able to share the tiniest bit of her fantasy to him, even if it included almost no humiliation. She couldn’t do that to such a perfect guy.
And even though she knew he would have agreed to role-play a bit of her kinks with her, it wasn’t enough. She was way too ashamed of her desires.



__________

 

 

John knew something was wrong. Sarah did not wish to share some of her kinks to him. He knew she wasn’t really into their make-out sessions she wasn’t turned on, and she wouldn’t tell him why.
Why? What unspeakable horrors did she deem worth hiding from him? Surely, it couldn’t be that bad. John had known since he had met Sarah that she was the shy kind. And he knew that, even though her kinks were probably harmless, she would not open herself easily.

« Shit. »

John didn’t know what more he could do. He had told her that he would accept anything she would say. She knew he wouldn’t judge. He wasn’t like that, he never had been.
So, what? Should he just wait for her to be ready?
… That probably was the best possible way. He could not force her to share her secrets. It had to be her initiative.
Still, he felt frustrated. He was powerless. He wanted his relationship with Sarah to evolve, to improve, but was helpless to do anything about it. It was up to her.

Yet, when he went to bed, he couldn’t stop thinking about Sarah, and thought of changes he’d like to see happen in his life.
He wished for Sarah to stop caring about his possible reactions. He wished for her to start thinking about her pleasure first, so that she would not hesitate to act out her desires. He wished for her to understand that he was only there to make *her* happy.

And while he turned in his bed, trying to find sleep, he kept thinking.

John remembered how close she had become to his sisters. Maybe they could help. Maybe…


He wished his sisters would encourage her. He wished Melody and Alison would do everything to make her understand her kinks were no big deal. He wished for them to help her embrace her true nature.

And with those thoughts, John fell asleep.

Little did he know, behind his curtains, a falling star shone through the sky. And that night, wishes were granted.

 

End Notes:

Hope you're liking where this is going ! Chapter 2 is already available on patreon, and should be out in 2-3 days here. Thanks for reading !

Sarah, awakened. by Max333
Author's Notes:

Surprise ! New chapter already ! Enjoy.

 

_________

Sarah felt wonderful waking up. She did not know why, but she felt like a huge weigh had been lifted off her soul. She stretched in her bed and sat, not daring to stand up yet.
She decided to browse a bit on Internet, and grabbed her phone by the side of the bed. She smiled, seeing that she had received messages from both Alison and Melody on their group conversation. They were so cute! John really was lucky to enjoy such a nice family.

______________________________________

Melody : Hey Sarah! Are you alright? You seemed a bit off yesterday when you went home.

Alison : yeah! what’s wrong? it’s not the first time, has john done anything? » 

 ______________________________________ 

John? Done anything? Of course not! She remembered clearly going home frustrated, but it sure had not been because of John. No, the cause was something else altogether. It had been because of herself.

Sarah grimaced at the thought. What the hell had gone through her mind yesterday? And all those other days, when she couldn’t bring herself to act her fetishes with John? Right now, she felt like she had no more barrier about it. She felt like she could go to him right now and… *impose* herself to him.

… Wow. What a change. She was aware of it. She was not the same she had been yesterday. And yet, she was. Only, she had been freed, one way or another. She was not scared nor ashamed of her kinks anymore. At the very least, she cared no longer about what John would think about it. She felt like it was *normal* for him to accept whatever she would come up with. That’s how a relationship worked, right? Next time they would meet, she would talk to him about it

 ______________________________________ 

Sarah : No, no! He did nothing. It was me. *pout*.

Melody : You? How are you feeling today?

Alison : yeah, sureee. you can tell us it was john! sometimes, he’s really good at getting over your head.

Sarah : No, it was me! And as a matter of fact, I *am* feeling better today.

Alison : hmm. liar! i know it was probably him. *giggle*. if not, tell us what *was* wrong!

Melody : Yeah, we don’t like to see you like this. Let us help! 

 ______________________________________ 

 They were so nice! Should she tell them? After all, she was fine now. And it was kind of private...

… But… She had the feeling that she *should* tell them. As if something pushed her to do so, as if destiny led the way. She knew as a certainty that telling them was the *right* thing to do. How strange. But hell, why not ?!

 ______________________________________

Sarah : Hmm. It’s kind of private. Let’s say I hid some stuff from John… 

Melody : Really? That’s never good indeed. What was it?

Alison : did you cheat on him?! 

Melody : Alison!

Sarah : What? No! I just wasn’t honest about some of my… kinks… with him. 

Alison : oh? you’re a kinky girl? *smirk*

Melody : Why wouldn’t you be honest? There’s nothing wrong with kinks!

Sarah :  Hmm… Well… I get horny at the thought of… degrading him.

 ______________________________________

Here there was a pause, and Sarah got afraid that she had told too much. But quickly, her intuition proved her right. 

 ______________________________________ 

Melody : Wow! I wasn’t expecting this! I’m sorry, I shouldn’t say that because he’s my brother and I love him, but it sounds amazing haha! 

Alison : yeah! haha, i heard you laughing from my room melody! degrading him? how? i love the idea!! 

Sarah : Wow… Really?

Alison : yeah!! tell us more!

Sarah : Well… I love the idea of humiliating him. I *really* do. I want him at my feet, massaging… 

 ______________________________________ 

Sarah thought more about it, and corrected herself. It seemed that the limits of the old Sarah had been pushed further.

 ______________________________________ 

Sarah : …Nah. Forget it, I want more. I want to tie him up, I want to go to the gym, work myself out, come back, and use his face as a footrest. I want to gag him with my sweaty socks, and force him to *sniff* through his nose for HOURS. I want it to be *awful* for him. I really do. Gosh. I know he’s your brother, but…

Melody : Omg. It’s *great*. It feels so wrong, but I have the feeling you should definitely do it. Wow.

Alison : ffs, it’s awesome!!! he deserves it! fuck, I want to help lol!

Melody : … I want too. Omfg. I love John, why am I suddenly so excited to see him like this?!

Alison : i don’t know, maybe you understood he’s a brat that needs to learn his place? i’ve always wanted to do stuff like that !!

Sarah : Gosh, I love you both, you know that? haha. It feels so good to have you by my side!

Melody : Awhh. That’s natural!

Alison : we love you too! <3

Melody : But wait, how did you plan to do degrade John? Were you gonna tell him? Ask him to volunteer?

Sarah : Hmm. Yes? I was ready to do so today. And then he’d have to accept or break up with me. He wouldn’t have had a choice.

Melody : I don’t like it. Think about it, he still *has* a choice if you proceed like that. He can decide it’s too much for him, and refuse. We-.. uhm. *You* don’t want that… *grin*

Alison : wow melody i don’t recognize you! you’re awesome! that’s true!! *giggle*

Melody : And think about it, if you *ask* him, it’s way less humiliating if he accepts, because he got the choice! Psychologically, it will be *way* harder to bear if we force him all the way down.

Sarah : It’s true… Alright, but what to do then? I’m weaker than him, there’s no way I can force him to do *anything*!

Alison : hey, remember we’re here to help! hehehe. i’m pretty sure he couldn’t overpower three sexy girls coming for him!

Melody : Hmm. True, Alison, but I think we shouldn’t be that obvious… Let’s take it slow. Alison, how about we go and follow you a bit in your training? I know you’re always really… *sweaty* when you get home. *grin*

Alison : oh i love where this is going! yeah sure, we could go run a bit hehe! it’s fairly hot outside, i’d advise you to take shoes that let your feet breath! (NOT. hahaha)

Sarah : Gosh, you girls are really into it! I love it! Honestly, you’ve gotten me horny right now haha. Alright sure, let me get ready, and I’ll be there in a minute. I’ll ring!

//Sarah disconnected//

Melody : Better get ready ourselves sis! *grin*

Alison : yeah! John is in for a treat hahahaha 

//Melody disconnected//

//Alison disconnected//

 ______________________________________

 

John woke up, and, as he did every morning, went to take a shower. It helped him emerge, and slowly regain consciousness from the night.
He remembered Sarah leaving the house coldly. He sighed. He hoped she was feeling better today. He’d send her a message to inquire.
He cleaned himself, got out, and used the towel to dry. As he was dressing, he heard a:

*RIIIIING*

Uh? Who could it be? He hurried himself so he could open the door, but heard Melody from downstairs:

« It’s for us John! Don’t bother! We’re going out with Alison, see you! »

He heard Alison run through the stairs.

« Yeah, see you soon! » Alison giggled. Melody poked her on the head.

He heard the door open, some more noise, and it slammed shut. Uh. Alison and Melody going out together? That wasn’t that uncommon, but it had not happened in a while. Well, great! He was glad to know they were tightening their bond. And what’s more, he would have the entiree house for himself. His dad was busy travelling abroad for his work, and his mom had taken some days off with friends of her.

He decided to change into comfy clothes, and jumped onto the couch. Today was going to be all about resting! He turned up the TV, and chose to start watching Games of Throne from the start. That should keep him busy!
Before though, he sent a message to Sarah. He knew he would be able to keep up a conversation with her while watching the show, because he remembered most of it. 

 ______________________________________ 

«  John : Hey Sarah! Hope you’re feeling better. Sorry for yesterday. I wish I knew how to make you feel better. »

 ______________________________________

He didn’t get an answer immediately, and most of the first episode went on before he got a notification. 

______________________________________

« Sarah : Hey! Don’t worry, it was me. And… I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to make me feel better soon enough! I’m working for it right *now* hahaha »
  ______________________________________ 

She punctuated her last sentence with a laughing emoticon.

 ______________________________________ 

« John : Oh, I’m glad you’ve moved on already. What do you mean? 

 Sarah : You’ll see! Anyway, I gotta go, I’m with your sisters! See you soon. Oh, and careful if you want to go out. It’s really *hot* outside… *smirk* » 

//Sarah disconnected//

 ______________________________________ 

Oh? She seemed to be in a really good mood. And she was with his sisters? It was perfect! Maybe she would be able to talk to them about her issues. Maybe that was why she told him he would soon be able to make her feel better!

That day seemed to be going better and better. He smiled, relaxed on the couch, and refocused his attention on the TV. 

 

-----------------

*10 minutes before Sarah rang at John’s*

Melody had gotten ready. She didn’t know what was going on with her thoughts today, but she had found herself impatient to meet with Sarah. And why? Because she had *greatly* enjoyed the fact that she wanted to humiliate John. The moment she had heard Sarah’s kink, she had been interested in helping her realize it, as if Sarah’s desire had been transferred to herself. She had even felt… *aroused* about it.
And if there was one thing to know about Melody, it was that once she had put her mind to something, she would do everything to have it done.
That, and that she was smart. Really smart. This is why she knew they had to take it slow. If Sarah really wanted to *degrade* John, that was the best possible way.

She smiled, and looked at herself in the mirror. She wore a tight sports short that hugged her curves and showed off her ass. She slapped it and giggled. 

“Hmm. They say Alison’s better. But I’m pretty sure it ain’t!”

She kept admiring herself. She really did get lucky with genes. Well, the whole family did, even John. Too bad those weren’t the parts she planned to let him enjoy! Or at least… not in a pleasurable way for him.

She blushed. God, something really did happen to her. She had always been close to John, and never, -ever- thought of doing anything nasty to him. But now…

Her gaze switched to her feet, enclosed within winter socks and shoes.

Now… There were parts of her she *desired* to share.

*RIIIIING*

 … hehehe. It was time to have some fun between girls. Her feet were already starting to sweat from the heat.

 

--------------------------

 

Alison did not take too long to prepare either. After all, she was almost always ready for training, as she ran pretty much every day.
Yet, she took some special care about one thing before leaving. Her shoes. She did not choose her newest ones, no. That would not be enough *at all*. She wanted to have *fun*. And fun meant torturing poor old John as much as she could. She didn’t know yet what Melody had planned exactly, but she knew she had to prepare accordingly.
Therefore, she spent almost 20 minutes looking for something. She opened all of her old shoe boxes, looking for one special pair, and didn’t find it. Damn it, where did she put-…


Oh. She remembered.


She went to the attic, and narrowed her eyes, looking for… Gotcha !
She grabbed a dusty box, on which was written “Alison’s 2016 competition”. She opened it and emptied its content on the floor. She didn’t care for most of it but she *knew* she’d find what she wanted here. And she did. Right there, on the floor, among medals and other futilities that had been stocked inside the box, were a pair of really worn out shoes.
She took the old pair in her hand. It was a pair she had used thousands of time along the years. Even from afar, she could smell its vile odor. With time, sweat had merged to the inside of the shoes, dooming them to perpetual nastiness. She had been forced to stop wearing them after that competition, because the smell bothered her, even while she was running. It had gotten *that* powerful. And even now, whereas she was holding the pair at a distance, she could still smell an odor reminiscent of how disgusting it had gotten in the past. Now, it only awaited to be released once again.


Hehehe…


Alison giggled. It was perfect! She nodded to herself. She really couldn’t find anything better to torture Joh-

Alison’s eyes twitched. Wait. What was it right there, sealed inside her shoes? She picked the thing with her fingers, and pulled it out.

OH GOD.

Alison threw it away in shock, as the smell was way too repugnant for her sensitive nose. What the hell ?! It was… socks. She had let the extremely sweaty socks from that competition inside those stinky old shoes. For years. She couldn’t believe the smell it had developed. Wow. Even John didn’t deserve that, did he? And she didn’t even *began* to run with it! What should she-

*RIIIIING*

Oh. Sarah was here.

Quickly, Alison took a decision. She plugged her nose with one hand, and slipped on the stinky old socks. Then, she put on the old competition shoes, and tightened the laces as much as she could to seal off a bit of the awful smell coming from the socks.

Then, she breathed, grinned, and went to join Sarah at the door.  

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it! The next chapter is available on Patreon for those who can't wait ! (Thanks to all that decided to support me already. You're amazing.)

Hope you like the way the story is going. And honestly, the more I write, the more I have ideas. Get ready for crazy stuff soon.

Alison's lie by Max333
Author's Notes:

New chapter! Enjoy! 

 

__________

 

 

Sarah waited at the door. Truly, she had not taken much time to prepare herself. In fact, she was the one among the three girls that had taken the least. Indeed, even though she had had the desire to degrade and humiliate for years, she had never nurtured the fetish, and never developed crueler and crueler ideas about it. The idea of jogging and getting herself sweaty – especially her feet -, in order to force John to sniff and… *lick* her feet clean (she pictured it right there) was the height of her fantasy. She didn’t even talk to the sisters about the licking part so far, fearing that this would be too much too soon for them.
She didn’t think that their imagination could have surpassed hers. But when the door opened and she was greeted by Melody, she couldn’t help but understand she had underestimated them. Her gaze locked onto her shoes.

“… Wow. Melody. Your feet. What is that?!”

Even though she was a bit jealous of her idea, she still loved the fact that she had done it. After all, nothing would stop her to do something of that kind later on.

Melody smirked.

“Hehehe. I’ve thought about the best way to make my feet sweat. It’s hot outside, right, but it wasn’t *enough*. I really wanted my socks to be *soaked* by the end of the day. I wanted them to be dripping foot-sweat. So… I chose to wear a huge pair of ski socks over my normal socks. And to top it, I also chose to wear winter shoes. They’re stuffed, so my feet will only get sweatier and sweatier as we run… There’s no aeration for them *at all* “

She giggled. Sarah was impressed. She never would have believed Melody would go to such lengths to torture her brother. 

But before she could answer, Alison pushed Melody aside (she was blocking the pathway!) and closed the door. And she was accompanied by… a smell. It was distant, but you couldn’t help but notice it. It followed Alison. What the…

Sarah’s eyes looked for the source. And sure enough, Alison’s shoes caught her attention.

“Alison, what ar-“

She was interrupted by Melody.

“Oh Alison, no! It’s not fair!” she giggled, “you can’t use those shoes! I was sure you had thrown them away!” 

Alison smiled, lifted her foot in the air, and pointed at it innocently.

“What? Those? Why would I have done that?”

She chuckled.

“They’re memories! I’ve ran thousands of miles with them! Won dozens of competitions! I couldn’t throw them!”

She lowered her foot and tapped the ground a few times.

“And now, they get to be used again! For an even *greater* cause! Hehehe. You can be sure my feet will get *smelly* this evening! And you didn’t even see my socks…”

Sarah was taken aback. 

“Your socks? How could it be worst?”

Alison’s eyes shone with malice. “Hehehe. I didn’t remember it, but I had slipped both of the sweaty socks from the competition into the shoes, back in 2016. They *REEK*. “

Melody laughed, “Oh my GOD. And I thought the smell was bad already, but most of it must actually be *concealed* inside those shoes! Well, it seems we have a winner. Well done, Ali!”

Sarah couldn’t agree more. Alison was *so* cruel! She had thought about the worst possible thing she could do, and she did it. Gosh. It gave her ideas. She didn’t want to be last every time.

“Well, I agree, your feet are the worst today Alison!” she smiled, “But! I didn’t know this was a competition. And I didn’t know how *far* you’d both go. Be sure that next time, I’ll up my game. *A lot*,” she grinned.

“Hehe, deal,” Alison smirked, accepting the challenge. “Now, what about you tell us what you had in mind, Melody? Are we only running? And *why* do we have to take it slow?! “

Sarah was curious as well.

“Yeah, now’s the time to tell us! Or I swear to god, I’ll just open that damn door right now and plant both of my feet on John’s face. With Alison’s socks as a gag. I’m *that* impatient.”

Melody giggled at the thought.

“Hey, you’d at least want to work up a sweat before, right? That’s where flavor comes from!”

The three of them laughed and agreed on that. Then, Melody got serious.

“But we have to wait. Here’s what I thought of. Right now, we can all agree that we want to make John’s life hell, right? It’s what *you* want Sarah, right?”

She nodded vigorously. And doing so, both Alison and Melody felt a wave of motivation surge through their body. It energized them even more, consolidated their will to act. They *wanted* to help Sarah.

“Great. So, I’ve thought of the best possible way to do so, long term. The truth is, we want to force him into the worst situations possible. We want him to have *no choice* about it. But how to make it even worse for him?” Melody asked.

“Uh? I have no idea. It sounds awful enough as it is right? What could be worst than to be forced into what we… have planned for him?” Alison giggled.

“Yeah, I must admit, I don’t get it?” Sarah was listening intently.

Melody chuckled.

“Well… It’s easy enough. We have to make him believe that we’re torturing him because we think that’s what he wants!”

“Uh? Like, we tell him we’re doing it *for him*” Alison asked.

“Well…Yes. At least, Sarah and I.  We will play the loving sister and girlfriend. You, Alison, you’ll have to play the villain,” she smirked, “I thought the role would be perfect for you. You’ll be the one who'll have manipulated me and Sarah into thinking John wants to be mistreated. He’ll know it, and he’ll hate you for that.”   

“Oh. OH. I LOVE IT,” Alison grinned, “He’ll think *I’m* the only evil one? That’s *sooo* twisted Melody! It’s amazing!!” 

“Hehe, thanks! Yes. That way, he’ll put all the blame on you. And whenever he’ll say *anything* to protest to either Sarah or I, we’ll be able to just go “Chhh. You know you want it.” Or “I hate doing it to you as well, but I know it’s truly what you want! Alison proved it to us!” This will drive him crazy !” And if he protests to you, well... He’ll probably beg you to tell us the truth,” she giggled. “Whoops. Anyway, you’ll be able to be truly evil, and be perceived as such!”

Sarah had her eyes wide open. That was… Amazing.

“Oh my god. It’s genius. He’ll still see me as his loving girlfriend. And he’ll still see you as his loving sister. And he’ll only think *Alison* is being a bitch here. “

“YES. And because he will still see us as such, he’ll keep trying to make us change our mind. Because he’ll think there is *hope*. He’ll think that if only he could make us understand that it’s not what he wants, we would stop immediately. But we won’t. We never will. But he won’t know that. “

Sarah’s hand had reached her crotch, and she almost began caressing herself right here and now, but managed to stop at the last second. 

“Gosh, It’s *SO* much better than letting him know we’re all cruel bitches. If he knew it, he’d stop resisting at some point. That would be no fun. Letting him hope… It’s… It’s amazing. He’ll keep begging me and seeing me as his cute and nice girlfriend, while I’m ruining his life. Melody, you’re the DEVIL.” 

“Hehehe. The cutest devil there is though! *pout*”

Alison *loved* the idea. She had always loved to tease and be bratty to John, and with that she would reach a peak never reached before by any sister in the world! She giggled. She couldn’t wait to have her brother begging for mercy, desperate. Thinking that all of it was happening because of *her*. Unsuspecting his crush, unsuspecting his loved sister. Her body grew hot at the thought. But… There was still a question remaining.

“I love it Melody. It’s amazing. But, how? How could you make him think I wrongly convinced you two that he wanted to be mercilessly tortured? It sounds impossible to me. I don’t know how to do that.”

Melody blinked, and smirked. “Impossible? You know me better than that Ali…” she chuckled, “I’ll explain the plan to you both while we run. We shouldn’t delay it any longer, or we won’t have time to drown our feet in sweat!” she laughed, turned, and started running.

She was quickly followed by Alison and Sarah, both really eager to know more. 

The afternoon went by in flash. Upon listening to Melody’s idea, both girls agreed that it was smart, and would definitely work. With the promise of future tortures ahead, the three of them spent an insane amount of energy exercising, sprinting, running, doing squats. Their feet grew sweaty, but the worst of all were definitely Alison’s. The socks and shoes she had retrieved had to be a creation from hell itself. Their scent had begun to aggravate about 15 minutes into the run, and had not stopped getting worst since then. Worst, but it was true for Melody’s socks as well, at the end of the afternoon, you could hear the socks go *splosh* when their feet touched the ground. They had accumulated so much sweat that it oozed in and out of the socks with each step, creating the abominable sound.

At some point, the girls began keeping their distance with Alison. The stench had grown way too strong for them, despite the socks being sealed inside the shoes. The odor made Alison feel nauseous at some point, and she had to begin breathing through her shirt. She swore that she’d make John pay. After all, that was *because of him* that she was here with those disgusting things at her feet! She couldn’t wait to make him have a *taste* of her fermented socks. The girls agreed with her, and the three laughed hard. All in all, they had spent an amazing time together, and soon, it was time to go home.

According to the plan, Sarah didn’t get to see John yet. That was fine with her, she didn’t feel she was ready to torture John yet. Not in the sense that she wouldn’t be able to do it if she had the chance, no. She just felt what she had to torture him right now wasn’t *enough*. Oh, it was still hell compared to what were her ideas of “torture” before sharing her kinks with the two sisters, but it still was so much less than what Melody and Alison had achieved. She would take her alone time to make sure she could do better.

Sarah left when they reached the step of their home. And the sisters smiled to each other.

“He’s in *so* much trouble. I love it!” Alison chuckled, still covering her face with her shirt. She couldn’t stand the smell from her feet.  

Melody brought a finger to her lips.

“Chhh! He must *never* know we had planned this! Or he’ll stop believing my “nice sister” act !”

“Oh, right! Sorry!”

Alison mimicked Melody and went quiet. They opened the door.

From the living room, sounds could be heard. The TV was on. Perfect. John was still watching TV. He wouldn’t see them right now. He didn’t even hear they got home.

Melody smiled and whispered : “You know what to do”. Then, she went upstairs.

Alison took it upon herself and respected the plan. Which meant that she had to retrieve both her socks. Both her dripping, disgusting old socks. Ugh. But it was for the greater good.
She got both her shoes off in a ‘splorch’, the sound of her damp, sweaty feet popping out of them. Then she did her best not to breath anymore as she removed both her socks from her feet. UGH. It revolted her. The socks even *LOOKED* the part.

The faster done, the better. Alison approached the living room tiptoeing, not wanting to alarm John at the most crucial moment. She got closer to the couch, until she was almost right behind it. She could see John’s head resting on it. Perfect ! She lifted both hands holding her soaked reeking socks, AND !!

…Noticed he was asleep. Uh. Well…

Alison smirked.

She watched at his serene face, breathing in and out. Pure air. Awh.
Then she put a first sock right over his nose. Some of its sweat went drooling over his face. *SO* disgusting. The smell was nightmarish. Alison beamed. She crouched down, and quietly enjoyed seeing him breathing the infamous smell. His lungs went up and down, intoxicating himself against his will.

“It’s only the start…” she whispered to his ears.

Quickly enough, John’s traits distorted, and were replaced by repugnance. He was close to awakening, his body probably attempting to let him escape from the nightmare that had become his dream. Alison smiled.

And pressed hard the second sock on his face. Fermented sweat oozed all over John’s face, and the surprise made him breath. Hard. But Alison had made sure his mouth would remain shut, and he ended up SNIFFING the horrendous stenched sock. His body jerked. He tried to get his face out of the putrid scent, but Alison held on as long as she could, enjoying every single one of the repugnant breaths John was forced to take.

Then, he managed to push Alison off him, and threw the socks away. His face was still soaked with sweat, and he was in incredible anger. But before he could yell, Alison took the initiative.

“OH. MY. GOD. JOHN ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SOCKS ?!! IT’S DISGUSTING!”

Her voice had been so loud she probably had been heard through the entire house. And sure enough, Melody’s precipitate steps were heard in the stairs almost instantly after the cry.

The plan had begun.

 

End Notes:

As always, tell me what you think! So far, I didn't get many reviews. Are you not enjoying the story? Should I change anything ? 

FYI, the shrinking *will* happen, but probably around the 15 000 words landmark. Maybe more. There's still some building up to do!

Also, there will be butt content, armpit content, and any nasty kind of stuff type of content. Except for scat. Hope you guys are ready so see John suffer every kind of torture imaginable. 

And as always, next chapter is available on Patreon! 

Disillusionment. by Max333
Author's Notes:

And another chapter! It's going well. The story is writing itself at that point. Enjoy!

_________


John didn’t understand what was going on. He had fallen asleep while watching his show, and had been suddenly awakened by a monstrous smell assaulting his senses. And when he had tried to push the source away, it had shown resistance! He thought he was still in some sort of nightmare, only to discover that it had been… Alison?! Alison had been holding *SOCKS* over his face, pressed against his nose and mouth while he was sleeping? And she had tried to *HOLD* them there when he awoke?! 

He coughed and stumbled, the terrible smell still invading each of his breaths. He was going to kill her! The BITCH! He couldn’t believe she would do that, what had gotten into her- 

“OH. MY. GOD. JOHN ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SOCKS ?!! IT’S DISGUSTING!”

… WHAT? John looked at Sarah, perplexed. She wore a huge grin on her face.

Noise suddenly arose from the stairs, as Melody ran her way down to find out what happened. She quickly reached the living room, and appeared genuinely worried.

“What? What happened? Why the yelling?!” She breathed, and then wrinkled her nose. “And oh my god. What’s that smell?!”

John tried to answer first, but was promptly cut back by his sister.

“Melody! You won’t BELIEVE this!”

She pointed at the floor, showing the indubitable proof of John’s perverted actions: the soaked socks.

“HE STOLE MY PRACTICE SOCKS! HE WAS SNIFFING THEM WHEN I CAME IN THE ROOM!”

She turned to John, and, because Melody couldn’t see, winked provocatively at him.

It made his anger grow heavier. He couldn’t stand it anymore. The horrid smell was still intoxicating him, and the BITCH dared to lie to Melody’s face! He walked to her, his fist raised, ready to strike.

“Now you listen you little BITCH! I DID NOTHI-“

Melody intervened before it was too late, and stepped in between the two.

“HEY. John! CALM DOWN! No violence!” she placed her hand on John’s chest, preventing him from advancing further. She turned to Alison as well. “You too, Alison. Stop accusing your brother like this.”

 

“I’m not *accusing* anyone! Melody, it’s right in front of you! The socks are *on the floor*! And look at his FACE! He’s got sweat all OVER! He must have taken those from my dirty laundry!”

While Melody was still holding John back, Alison went to retrieve the socks, and yelled “HE DID! MELODY, THOSE ARE THE SOCKS I WORE YESTERDAY DURING TRAINING!”

John’s eyes filled up with rage.

“SHE’S LYING! WHAT THE HELL?! SHUT UP BITCH, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” he tried once more to reach her and deliver a punishing blow, but Melody forced him back with all her strength.

“JOHN! STOP! I DON’T RECOGNIZE YOU!” She struggled to keep him at a distance from Alison. “THAT’S IT! JOHN, GET OUT! GO AND CALM YOURSELF!”

John couldn’t believe it. “What? YOU WANT ME to calm? You’re believing her! SHE FUCKING WOKE ME UP WITH THE DAMN SOCKS!” he coughed. He swept his face with his shirt, trying to get rid of some of the noxious sweat. “It’s fucking DISGUSTING!”

“I DON’T CARE! You’re *TOO* angry to have a conversation right now. You almost *HIT* Alison. GET OUT.”

He glared at Alison, and was content to see he had managed to scare her off with his outburst. But what had gotten into her?! What the *fuck* was that? And she had lied on purpose!
But Melody’s look was dead serious. 

“FINE.” He stepped back, and pointed at Alison. “But I warn you. *NEVER* do that again. It’s low, even for *you*.”

Alison, despite being in a dangerous position, yelled back, committed to her lies.

“Do WHAT? You’re the one that-“

But Melody interrupted her.

“ALISON. STOP.”

And she went quiet. 

Thanks to that, John managed to not jump at her right then and there. He coughed once more. “I’ll go shower. I can’t bear that smell. You’re fucking *crazy* Alison.”

He walked upstairs, making each of his step loud and heavy.

Then, it was quiet. The two sisters looked at each other. And when the sound from the shower reached them both, they erupted in laughter. 

It had been a really tense moment. But it had been an important one. Now, the idea of a possible fetish from John was implanted within Melody’s mind. And they could work from here.

“Oh, my, god. I’ve been so scared! I’ve never seen him *that* angry!”

“Well, I’m sure he’s never been forced to smell your socks, duh,” Melody answered. “And those ones were *really* potent.”

“Huhuhu. Yeah, I kinda pressed the sweat out on his face. And held the socks tight on him while he was awakening… “

“Alison! That was more than what we had agreed on! Of course he almost killed you on the spot, your socks are LETHAL!” she laughed. 

“I couldn’t stop myself! In the end, it *was* worth it. Hehehe. Can’t wait to tell Sarah how it went!” Alison’s gaze went to Melody’s feet. Hey, speaking of socks, where are yours?”

“Oh, you noticed? Hehe, surprise. I’m keeping them somewhere special until we can have some use for them.” She giggled.

“Hmm, alright. You do your thing. I had quite a bit of fun already tonight haha!” She eyed the old, sweaty socks that had been abandoned on the floor. “Hey…Speaking of stocking… It would be a shame to let those go to waste. There’s still plenty of potential in them left!”

She laughed.

“Guess you’ve inspired me… I think I’ll stock them somewhere special as well… hehe.”

Before she went to pick the socks, she fetched an hermetic plastic bag from the kitchen. Then, she dropped both socks in, and zipped it shut.

“That way, they won’t stink up my room, and the sweat will dry much slower…” she giggled. 

“Oh Alison! That’s smart! We should think of that way to stock our socks after exercizing from now on!” 

She smirked, then continued:

“Anyway, let’s not take the risk that he could hear us. The shower is still running, but let’s not take a chance. We can’t be discovered being accomplices. Also, we’ve found out that John can get *really* scary when he tries. We’ll need to find way to deal with that in the future… We won’t always be able to overpower him 3 to 1. We need to be able to outmatch him 1 to 1.”

“Agreed. Otherwise we won’t be able to torture him on our own… “Alison pouted.  

“Yep. We’ll figure something out. Let’s go back to our rooms now. We’ll talk more via our phones if we need to. And I’ll have to talk to John, alone.” She smiled.

“After all, I’m his nice, supportive sister!”

Yet, the grin on her face didn’t augur anything nice for John.

_________________


Sarah had reached home. Her parents had been surprised to see her come back exhausted: she wasn’t usually one to do sports that intensely.

But she had had a reason. A pretty good one!

She smiled. Yet, she had to do better. Today, she had realized she was outclassed by both Melody and Alison. That wouldn’t do. It was *her* idea to torture John. Therefore, she had to come up with the most vicious and cruel ways to do so. What would be the point otherwise?

She quickly undressed to her underwear, not liking to be confined within those sweaty clothes. Yet, she kept her socks on.

“Hmmm.”

She looked at them, feeling both proud and disgusted, and rightly so. The socks reeked, and were really sweaty. She knew her feet had to be in an awful state as well.

“Mmmmh… “

Her imagination went active. She got to her bed and made herself comfortable. Gosh. She could smell her feet from here, whereas she was entirely lying down on the bed. It was… amazing. Not that she could smell her feet, that she could have done without. But right now, she pictured John’s face stuck beneath her feet. And if *she* could smell them from that distance, then…

She brought a hand to her panties, and quickly slipped beneath the waistband.

Then… Gosh. Then he would have to smell *way* worst than what she was smelling right now. And that wouldn’t be all, she’d…

She got interrupted by the notification sound on her phone. She wouldn’t usually have read messages while taking care of herself, but she knew it was probably from one of John’s sisters. And she *wanted* to know how it had gone.

She kept a hand stimulating her, and began reading. It was from Alison, she had just gotten back to her room.

__________________________________ 

Alison : hey! as promised, here’s a little message! it went *AWESOME*. remember how awful my socks were? well, I pressed both on his face while he was sleeping. he breathed entirely through them 3 or 4 time before awakening! OMG. i would have puked lol. then he woke up, and i *pressed* the socks even harder on so he wouldn’t get his face free already. i swear, the sweat oozed out of ‘em, and he got his face soaked in it!

Alison : he got *really* angry, but melody dealt with it. phase 1 is a success! hehehe.

Alison : also, we’re thinking of a way to be able to overpower him 1 to 1. he almost hit me today! that bastard! and he kept calling me a bitch. i swear to god, i’ll make him pay! i‘ll punish him *so* much for that!

__________________________________

Sarah didn’t answer immediately. Her hand had been going faster and faster, her fingers working their incredible magic.
Gosh! John had smelt Alison’s socks? GOSH. It was SO GROSS. She and melody had had to keep away from her because the smell had grown too strong during the day! And that was with the shoes concealing most of it!

Her rhythm increased, and she began to moan.

She kept imagining John. She could almost *see* the sweat from Alison’s socks drooling over his face. She could almost sense how much he had hated it.

“MMMhh !~”

More moans. 

If only he knew how much worst it would get! She would get his fucking face trapped beneath her feet, and she would make him *lick*. She would make him clean her dirty feet clean, yes! YES! And they would be in a way worst state that Alison’s!

“MMmmMMHhh !~”

She was so close already!
Once he’d have licked all the sweat from her feet, she’d give him a treat. For being a good boy. She would tie him up for the night, and she would gag him with both her stinky, sweaty socks. She would then use tape to secure them in, so he wouldn’t be able to spit them out. And she’d tell him that it would be his meal for the evening, and that she better find the socks sweatless by the morning! He’d have to suck it all up in the night! Or else!!

She climaxed. Her body jerked powerfully, taken by spams after spasms of incredible pleasure. She almost blacked out, and it took her minutes to find her way back to reality.

“Oh… my… god.”

She had never felt that good in her life. And those had just been fantasies!

She couldn’t wait to make them reality.

 

__________

 

Melody was in her room. All in all, the evening had gone as planned. Both her and Alison had received a message from Sarah. She had thanked them for their help. And she had told them she planned to take only baths from now on, so she wouldn’t have to wash her feet anymore. She would always keep them away from clean water.
Huhu. Melody felt happy that they had managed to allow her to express her kinks that much. But it still wasn’t enough.

It was time for her to go and talk to John.

She got up, and walked to him room. She knocked.

“John? Are you calm?”

John took some time to answer.

“… Yes. Get in.”

Melody went in, and closed the door.

“Hey. I think we should talk about what happened.”

“There’s nothing to say, Melody. Let’s just forget it.”

“Hmm. Are you sure?”

“Yes, of course I am. But Alison better never do that kind of stuff again. I mean it. I don’t know what went through her. And I don’t know where she found those fucking socks, but I’m pretty sure I still didn’t manage to get all the stink off my face, even with the shower.”

Melody’s body grew hot immediately at the thought. Wow. It had been *that* awful?!

“Really?”

She bent over, and sniffed close to John’s face.

There was still a faint smell of perspired sweat remaining.

“Uh. Indeed.”

Amazing. And it had been *hours* already. And he had taken a shower! She managed to not grin on the spot, and sat on his bed.

“Anyway, it won’t last.”

“Of course it won’t. And I’ll take another shower before bed so I’ll be sure it’s gone for good.”

“Hmm. John.” Melody grew serious.

“What?”

“You know, if you really *do* have a feet fetish, or stink fetish, or whatever, do know I wouldn’t judge.”

“WHAT?”

John couldn’t believe his ears.

“Don’t get angry! I’m just saying. I care! And if you asked nicely, I’d even let you borrow my socks, you know?”

She smiled.

John almost yelled right there. But he didn’t. He knew she was only trying to be kind. She didn’t know Alison had lied. In fact, she didn’t know whom of them both was telling the truth. And in Melody’s mind, why would have Alison lied? Those two trusted each other like… Well, like sisters.

“Melody. I don’t have any disgusting fetish of that kind. I swear. You might not believe me, but it was Alison doing some weird stuff. You know me. And you’re my sisters for god’s sake! If I wanted to indulge fetishes, I could ask Sarah!”

Melody looked disappointed.

“Hmm… Alright, then… I’m know you would tell me. But then, I warn you. I better *not* find you with any of my socks now that you’ve told me that, John! “

John was quickly growing annoyed.

“Of *course* I won’t touch your socks, Melody! Even if I was a damn pervert those would be the last things I’d want to steal from you!”

“Oh? Then what would be the first things?” she teased.

John was taken aback.

“Uh. Whatever. That’s weird, let’s stop.”

“Come on, tell me! Would it be my panties?” she pulled her waistband up, showing John the heart pattern of her white panties.

“Or… my bra?” she bent down, giving John a blessed view of her cleavage.

“Melody, I-“

She stood back up.

“Just kidding, idiot!” She stuck her tongue out.

“But really, you better not touch my socks now that you refused. You’re warned!”

That said, she left the room and closed the door behind her, leaving John perplexed. And a tiny-, tiny bit aroused. Why were his sisters so damn sexy?

He sighed, and got back to work. There was nothing to worry about. He knew he’d never ever try to get Melody’s socks. The whole story would die out on its own.

Later, he took a second shower, and sent a message to Alison before going to bed, asking her to never do such things ever again. It really was too much. He had spent so much time getting rid of the abominable smell! He asked her to apologize. If only he managed to have her write her lies on phone, he could show Melody!

But she didn’t. In fact, she saw the message, and didn’t answer at all.

Maybe it was a good sign. He hoped.

He sent a message to Sarah wishing her a good night and telling her he missed her. She answered with a heart, telling him she had thought *a lot* about him recently. That made him smile.

At least, his couple was going well.

 

End Notes:

I'd like to thank those who left a review! It's very much appreciated, and helps me know what I do pleases you. Without reviews, I wouldn't be able to write. As simple as that. 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Tell me what you think!

Phase 2. by Max333

The night had gone smoothly, and when John awoke, he had almost forgotten about yesterday’s events. He still had not received any apologies from Alison, but it didn’t matter. The weekend was over, and he had to get back to University. From his room, he heard Melody going down the stairs.

“Eh. I guess she got ready before I did.”

He wasn’t the kind to get everything set the day before, and so he had to prepare everything once he woke up.
Once done, he left his bag in his room and joined Melody for breakfast. She was almost done already.

“’Morning.” he said quietly. He wasn’t much of a morning person.

“Morning John!” She smiled.

More noise came from the stairs. It was unexpected.

“Alison?” John said, surprised, as she passed through the living room. “Aren’t you supposed to have training this morning? You’re always gone before I and Melody usually?”

She grinned, “I do! I’m late! But I just had something special to do before I went. I couldn’t do it before.” 

Melody smiled. John did not notice.

“Uh. Ok.” He went back to eating his breakfast.

“Gotta go now. See you later everyone! “

Both Melody and John “hmmed”, and that was it. Melody stood up, having finished before John. She went to her bag, close to the entrance.

“I have a *huge* gym session today with class. Hope it won’t be *too* hot today. It’s almost summer holidays, they shouldn’t force us to do that! There’s no acclimatization in their bloody halls. I’ll get all sweaty again.” She pouted.

“Eh. I feel you. They did the same with us last week. Do it for the mark. Give everything, it’s almost over. “

“Hmm… Alright, I’ll do as you’ve said. You’re right. Thanks bro!” she chuckled.

Damn, that girl was always happy, he thought. She really did not have many flaws. Smart, nice, beautiful, with a great personality.

And… He remembered yesterday.

… Sexy.

Whatever.

“You’re welcome sis’. You better get going or you’ll be late.”

“Yup. I’m gone. Cya John!”

The door slammed shut.

Huh. He wished he had gotten along as much with Alison as he did with Melody. What had happened between the two of them along the years for their relationship to become that *bad*?
Well, he had not thought of it as being really bad, until she had grown more audacious and had done what she had yesterday. He shivered. Never again.

Maybe he could do something about it. Maybe if he started being nice to her, she would change and do the same with him?

It’s with that thought that he ate his last bit of bread and stood up. He fetched his bag from his room, and went to University.

He did not notice his room had been opened while he was downstairs, neither did he notice anything odd with his bag.

He didn’t ask himself “What did Alison had to do that was so “special” in the morning?”

He wasn’t suspicious enough yet.

_________________________


When Sarah awoke, she had received a bunch of messages from Alison.

________________

Alison : hey! i know you’re still asleep, but that’s fine.

Alison : we’re doing phase #2 of the plan!

Alison : which means… getting *you* to grow suspicious of john’s weird fetishes. hehe.

Alison : i don’t know when you’ll see him today, but i know you’re in the same university

Alison : so, when you *do* see him, find an excuse to search in his bag

Alison : i’ve slipped a *special* magazine inside lol

Alison : have a good day! i gotta go, coach said they had a special training planned ahead!

//Alison disconnected//

____________


Oh? Phase 2 already?

Sarah grinned. Today was going to be *great*! Sarah got out of bed, and took some time to get dressed. It had become a challenge. Why? Well, since she had ran and exercised with the girls, she had not washed her feet a single time, neither did she change her socks. Therefore, the smell had grown worst and worst. Yet, she had found a temporary solution: she was now wearing her shoes to bed.

In fact, she was now wearing her shoes 24/24. Although it helped conceal the vile odor, it made dressing up a challenge. But she did not want to have to bear with the stench coming from below. It was all for John! She grinned.

She ate quickly, and got herself ready. Even though she was in the same college than John, they weren’t in the same course. Therefore, she wouldn’t be able to see him that easily.

She sent a message :

_________

Sarah : Hey John! Could we work together today if you’re available in the afternoon? I don’t have anything from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM !

_________


John answered quickly.

_________

John : Hey! Sure thing sweetie. I’ll make time for you! Let’s meet at 2:00 PM then!

Sarah : Awh, thanks! Sure, I’ll be waiting in the dedicated work room! See you soon!

//Sarah disconnected//

_________


And here, that was done. What could be the special magazine Alison had been talking about? Even though Sarah’s mind had always been kinky, she had never done any kind of research about it. Therefore, she really did not know what to expect. Hehe, that promised to be fun! She couldn’t wait!


_________


John spent quite a boring morning. He was studying biology, and in all honesty, he had never been passionate about it. Sure, it interested him, but that was it. And today, his mind was elsewhere. After all, he was going to see Sarah! Even though it would only be for work, he was glad. He had remained a bit scared about how their last time ended up, and had feared she was still angry about it. It seemed not: she had asked to see him by herself!

And she had told him she had thought a lot about him. His mind was going wild. Maybe it was all coming together. Maybe she was ready to tell him what she was really interested in sexually? He couldn’t stop but fantasize. A threesome with another girl? He wouldn’t mind at all! Or maybe she liked anal? He wouldn’t mind either! He would do everything for her. In fact, he’d rather like it!

He chuckled, earning the stare of some serious students. Damn. He really didn’t want to be in class right now.

Whatever would happen, he would see Sarah in a few hours. 

__________


Sarah was waiting John in the work room. It was a small room, in which stood a single table and some chairs. It was designed to host a small group of students at its maximum. Her morning had been eventless, but likewise John, she couldn’t stop thinking about seeing him. Yet, her fantasies weren’t the same John was hoping for. Not at all. She kept reminiscing about what Alison had done to him. And she kept imagining more. She stared at her shoes. She felt the dampness of her socks and feet.

“Hehehe…”

And she was not the only one getting ready to torture him. He was sooo lucky! Even his two gorgeous sisters were doing the effort.
She grinned. Yes, she couldn’t help but keep fantasizing. She was almost always horny because of her thoughts. She would have to take care of herself once home. *Again*. It had been multiple times in only two days. It was new to her.

But she wouldn’t mind getting used to that.

The door opened.

“Hey sweetie!”

John appeared, and walked to her. His hands embraced her, and he went to kiss her, wish she accepted. She didn’t mind kissing with him. Not while she thought about all that she would inflict him while doing so. Her body was so hot already!


“Hey! I see you’ve missed me indeed!” she giggled.

“Of course you did! I love you Sarah!” he said.

“And I love you too John!” she smiled, “now, should we get to work? I have some crazy translations to do, and it might take me a while…”

“Sure! Well, if you need any help, you tell me. I’ll just work some biology. And stare at you the whole time.” He grinned.

“Huhu. I know what you’ll stare at, pervert!” she teased.

“But I don’t mind… Get some good looks at my breasts while I work if you want…” she squeezed both.

Oh god. She had *never* been a tease like that! Something really did change! And he loved it! Did his sisters tell her anything?

“Well… I could even touch them if you’d-“

“Tut-tut! We’re here to work! Well, at least *I* am!”

“… fine…” he sighed, and put his bag on the table. Sarah watched at it intently. John took his computer out, and started working, stealing glimpses of her from time to time.

Sarah did the same thing. Well, she tried. But she couldn’t get her mind off John’s bag. How would she manage to search his bag? How could she manage to make it natural? Suddenly, she remembered. John always carried his phone charger with him.

“Hey John, mind if I borrowed your charger?” she pointed at her phone, “it’s almost out of juice.”

“Hmm? Well, sure-“ he started reaching for his bag.
“Oh, don’t bother. I’ll get it. Thanks!”

She grabbed the bag and pulled it towards her. Inside, there were numerous books, and she didn’t notice the magazine at first. She started getting everything out.

“Uh, what are you doing?” John asked.

“I can’t find the charger. Where is it?” She took more books out. She was starting to get irritated. Where had Alison put-

“It should be in there though, I know I put it in this morning. You’ll get it.” John smiled genuinely, and refocused on his computer.

Of course she would get it! She almost laughed. But not the charger. She was looking for something more important.

At last, she saw something odd. Something was sticking out from one of the last book of the bag. That was it! Alison had hidden it by sliding it in a book! She reached for it, and pulled it on top of everything else.

And just like that, there was an explicit femdom magazine on the table, titled “Femdom stars”. The images shown on the front page were of a man being canned by a group of women wearing latex. There also were some miniatures, each showing a different kink. The pics included facesitting, bondage, foot-worship, and even pet-play.

Sarah blushed genuinely, and stood up from the shock.

“Wh-…” she looked at John. “What is THAT?!”

John didn’t understand, and grew worried at Sarah’s sudden reaction. Did she get scared by some ant that had found its way into his bag? He stood up, and got closer to Sarah, when he saw the magazine. He turned blank. What *WAS* that?!

“Is that… Is that some kind of fetish?” She looked at John, tear-eyed. “I-… I-…”

“W-wait. I have *no* idea what this is. Sarah, I-“

“DON’T! Don’t lie to me John! I-… It’s too much for me right now. I… I’ll just go.”

“Sarah-, please, it’s not mine! I have no idea-!”

She packed her things in a hurry, with John trying to persuade her to stay and talk. Without success.

“John, I-… I just need some time okay? It’s just too awkward for me right now.” She looked again at the magazine and blushed even more.

“I-… I’ll take that with me. I’ll try to understand-…” she said, “I make no promises. I’m sorry John-”
“Wait, I *SWEAR* it’s not-“

But she didn’t listen. She grabbed the magazine, tucked it within her bag, and left the room in a hurry.

John was dumbstruck. What… What had just happened? What was that magazine? Why had it been inside his bag? And Sarah… Sarah believed it was *his* ! Worst, she had *TAKEN* it! She thought… she thought… She had said that she would *try* to understand, but there was *nothing* to understand! John pictured her reading the infamous magazine. What a nightmare! Who could have done that?! Where was that magazine from?!

He didn’t have to think long.

“Wait...”

He remembered this morning. Alison had said she had a special something to do before leaving. GOD, how could he have been so naïve?! He just couldn’t believe she would act insane two days in a row! The BITCH!
He felt his anger arise, as it had yesterday.

“I swear, if she’s ruined my relationship with Sarah, I’ll kill her!”

He sent a first message to Sarah.

_________

John : Sarah! I never bought that magazine, it’s not mine! I don’t even know what it features! But what I saw from the front page does *NOT* appeal to me, I swear it!

John: I believe it was a “prank” from Alison. She must have thought I’d find it and get angry about it, and that was it! She didn’t think you’d find it! I have *never* read that shit! I swear, Sarah. Please.

John : Answer me as soon as you receive these messages. Please.  

__________


Then, he sent a message to Alison.

__________


John : ALISON.

John : This shit is NOT funny. Sarah is the one that found your fucking dumb magazine!

John : Send her a message *NOW* and tell her it was one of your dumb prank!

John : She fucking believed it was mine, and she left with it! She thinks I’m into that shit!

John : That and what you did yesterday. I swear Alison, you better fix it up. Or I won’t consider you my sister ever again. It’s going way too far. I might lose Sarah!

John : Just send the message as soon as you finish your training. Please.

 

__________



And while John’s mind was fumbling about the recent events, that Melody enjoyed a really intense gym session, and that Sarah went home horny as ever, Alison had found exactly what they would need to gain control over John in the future.

Her training session had been the best she’d ever had in that regard.

 

End Notes:

Hope you're liking this! We're a few chapters away from the shrinking. Slow build up to make for a believable forced relationship! 
Tell me if you see incoherences. 

The device by Max333
Author's Notes:

I did it. I managed to come back, whereas all motivation seemed to be lost. Thanks to those that support me on patreon, and thanks to those who post kind reviews. This chapter is out thanks to you! 




________________

Alison had been late, and her coach had not been happy about it, but he forgave her, as it was not something that happened regularly. In fact, it almost never happened. If there was one thing that Alison took seriously, it was her training. She would always give her best, and was not one to complain when faced with difficulties.

And today was a special day. Her coach had a smile on his face. Alison had been warned it would be a special training, but she didn’t think it would be to that point.

“Alright, so I’ve got this special machine here,” his coach said, showing her some kind of glass box, with buttons on the front. Inside, a miniature athletic field had been installed.
“It’s the top of the newest technologies for training, in almost any sport. This is where you will be running today.”

Alison was taken aback, and chuckled.

“Uh? What? In that miniature thing? Coach, it’s the first time you’ve tried to pull a prank on me! I’m not that naïve, I’m too tall to fit your box!”

Her coach grinned

“It’s not a prank. Here is the other part...” He pulled two bracelets from his sport bag, and a remote control.

“You have to put those two bracelets on. Then, with this remote control, I’ll be able to modify your size. I’ll shrink you until you can fit in the box. Then, you’ll see what the box is for!”

Alison’s eyes grew wide. “Wow. Aren’t there any risk with this thing? You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“I am! Alison, this will allow you to train like ever before, I swear to you. Being the national champion won’t be a dream. Neither will be the world title.
About the risks, there are none! It’s been certified to me by the manufacturer. In fact shrinking will even be positive for your body. Your senses will be more powerful. Your body will be more resistant. I’ve been told you wouldn’t even suffer lethal damage by being driven on by a truck!”

Alison’s eyes shone.

“Alright, sure. I trust you coach. Let’s do this.” She picked both bracelets and put them on. They weren’t bad looking.”

“You ready?”

Alison breathed. “Ready.”

“Last thing: do not get those bracelets off, or I won’t be able to grow you back. You could put them again, but let’s not risk that you would lose one, alright?”

“Yes coach!”

“Good.”

The coach pushed buttons on the remote control, and Alison felt a jolt of electricity running through her body, starting from her wrists. Then, the impossible happened: she began to shrink. Little by little, she lost inches after inches, until she was about 1 inch tall. The coach beamed.

“Isn’t it marvelous? And wait until you see *why* I shrunk you.”

He offered his hand for Alison to climb on, which she did. She was amazed by how she felt in this new body. Her vision, despite her size, was sharper. She felt energized. She felt robust. Also, she could differentiate way more smells than she ever remembered being able to. It really was true, this device, in addition to shrinking, improved every part of your body. The bracelets had shrunk with her.

The coach carried her to the box, and lowered his hand in so she could get down on her own.

To her perspective, it was almost the same size as a real athletic field. But… Wasn’t there more than that? What about those buttons she saw in the front? She was going to ask, but the coach beat her to it.

“Yes, as you guessed this isn’t all. The shrinking in itself will help you, but I wouldn’t have gone through the lengths of obtaining this machine if it was only to improve your senses. No, what will make the difference is this box you’re in.”

With that said, he closed the lid.
“I can *control* the atmosphere of this box, as well as the force of the gravity applied to you. Let’s say, if in the real world you weigh 50 kilograms, if I switched the ratio from one to two, you would suddenly feel like you weighed 100 kilograms!” he beamed. “And with the shrinking, your body *would* endure it!”

Alison was positively impressed. She began imagining the benefits of such trainings. It was an extraordinary device!

“It’s amazing, coach! And what about the atmosphere control you talked about?”

“Ah, yes!” he smiled, “I have absolute control over the constitution of the atmosphere of the box. This will allow me to get you to improve your performances by reducing the density of oxygen within the box. That way, when you’ll have a competition, you’ll feel doped as hell and have even greater results than in training!”

Wow. It sounded crazy. But it was great. It was amazing for her. It was going to allow her to train like never before, and to reach for new heights.

… and… She didn’t think about it at first, but it suddenly seemed so very obvious to her. The shrinking device was exactly what she needed to gain permanent control over John! The possibilities it opened to her, and to Melody and Sarah, were infinite! And with those improved senses…
Oh my god. She would need to tell them as soon as she could.

She looked around her. The box revealed itself an ultimate torture chamber as well! Yet, it would probably prove harder to get one that it would be to get the shrinking device out. She would need to think about it.

But anyway! It was perfect! She looked at her wrists, and pictured John wearing it. Only, for him, it would be his downfall. Those bracelets would become his cuffs, forcing him to obey and submit to three powerful goddesses.

She shivered. She felt her lower body grow hotter. God.

It wasn’t the time to think about it. She looked at her coach, beamed, and yelled

“Let’s do this!”

____________

When Sarah got home, she rushed to her room, and got the magazine out of her bag. She was dying to see what else there was in there. She was so horny. It was unknown territory, but she loved it to no end. The front page in itself had aroused her so much! Those girls humiliating the poor men! It was *AWESOME*. She would need to thank Alison for the gift. It was giving her ideas. It was fueling her desires.

She opened the magazine, and wasn’t disappointed with what she found. There were pictures over pictures of women overpowering men, subjecting them to their wills. She couldn’t help but picture herself and John’s two sisters instead of the women of the magazine. And as for the guys… Each and every one was John. On one page, he was sat on, and smothered until he fainted. On another, he was being used as a slave and had to serve all evening the ladies present. He was wearing a collar on which was connected a leash! Gosh.

On this page, he was made to sleep in a cage. That was amazing! Even though Sarah would make it worst, and add some toys for John to play with in such a cage. Dirty panties, dirty socks… Anything that would make his stay more awful for him.

As she went through the pages, Sarah couldn’t bear with her horniness any longer and undressed, jumped into her bed, and brought herself to a few orgasms before she could think straight again.

Wow. What an amazing day so far. On the way home, Sarah’s mind had fantasized over and over what would happen to John. And that magazine… That magazine that she had taken from him. Seeing it had aroused her *so* much! And the fact that John thought she was innocent in all of this… The fact that he thought she believed he wanted to be humiliated like she’d seen on the first page…

Well, if not for him, the thought really did turn *her* on! And it was all that mattered, wasn’t it? She was impatient. She was so, fucking, impatient. But how to make it a reality? Now that both her and Melody had the idea of his possible fetish, what to do? How to make him submit? Or was it still too soon? She couldn’t wait anymore; she didn’t want to wait anymore! Her fantasies were growing, and wouldn’t satisfy her much longer. She needed the reality. She needed to punish John over and over again for being a bad slave. She needed to turn his life into hell.

Her kinks, that had been innocent-ish at the start, had not stopped to grow since she had shared them with his sisters. Since she had opened herself. Whatever had happened that night, it had changed her. And, considering the incredible amount of explosive orgasms she had in the last few days, it had been for the better.

She saw John’s messages, and decided to answer. He was telling her that he did not own the magazine. Which, of course, she didn’t believe at all.

__________________

Sarah : John, I-… You don’t have to lie to me.

Sarah : I’ve read the magazine. There are… There are awful things that are done to the guys in there.

Sarah : But-… But these last few days, I’ve thought a lot about us. And about our relationship.

Sarah : And I’ve realized how important it is for me.

Sarah : I want you to know… For you, I could do some of the things I’ve seen in the magazine. I might even begin to like it at some point…

Sarah : I love you. I-.. I’ll read the magazine a bit more.

// Sarah disconnected //

___________________

She had gotten horny again, and did open the magazine right away.
And while one hand flipped through the pages, her gaze switching across dozens and dozens of perverted, delicious pictures, the other worked on building up yet another blissful orgasm.

___________________

Alison returned home exhausted, but with a huge smile on her face. The whole day had been intense, but it had proved the efficacity of the coach’s new training method. And, more importantly, she had convinced him to lend her the shrinking bracelets, so she could train at home. Well, in fact, she had been lent the second pair, as the machine had been delivered with an extra one, in case anything went wrong with the first.

All in all, it meant that… She could keep them for *as long* as she wanted. She grinned. She couldn’t wait to tell Melody and Sarah the good news! And she couldn’t wait to have John wear them! The face he would make when he would see her towering him… She couldn’t wait to hear him call her Miss!

As for the box, even though it would have been perfect to have it as well, for now it was impossible. She still asked about the possibility to get a spare one at home as well, so “she could train” more. The coach told her it would depend on the efficacy of the box. If Alison’s results improved significantly, he would definitely make sure she would get one at home so she could improve even more.

Therefore, all Alison had to do to offer future John his new home, was to outdo herself at competition. That was going to be easy!

When she opened the door, something ruined a bit of her mood. She heard someone yelling.

“ALISON!”

Oh, come on. She had not looked her messages, and she could guess what he would say. “Blablablah, it’s all your fault, what have you done”.

He came rushing down the stairs.

Huhuhu. Alison couldn’t help but picture him being one inch tall. Helpless. She had the bracelets in her bag… He was so close, so damn close to becoming her slave… But she knew she had no way to make him wear them. And she wouldn’t be able to force him either. She would have to wait for Sarah and Melody to help her.

She took an irritated voice, and said: “What? I had an exhausting day, bro. All I want is to rest right now.”

She smirked, and added. “Oh, perhaps you were really eager to see me come back from training all sweaty? Well you’re in luck if that’s it perv, my socks might be to your taste today!”  

John turned red, but stopped himself from overreacting again.

“What was that magazine in my bag?! That femdom stuff?!”

Alison feigned ignorance. “Uh? What magazine? Femdom? Doesn’t that stand for female domination?”

She opened her eyes wide and grinned. “Wow, are you into that stuff? Do you want to kneel right now? I’d love it! “

She chuckled.

“Don’t you play games with me, I *know* you did it. I know that was the special thing you had to do this morning. You had to wait for me to be out of my room.”

“Uuuh, I don’t know what you’re talking about bro,” she started walking away from him, towards the stairs.

He stopped her.

“STOP! Alison, Sarah has seen your shit, and now she thinks *I* was the one reading it. She’s even read it! You *have* to tell her it wasn’t me. Now.”

Alison frown.

“John, I did *not* put any magazine or whatever in your bag. Now let me go to my room.”

“I won’t let you go until you tell Sarah it was your stupid idea.”

Alison was getting quite annoyed with his attitude. Well, of course it would happen. Of course he would rebel. He really did need to be taught his place.

“You better fucking let me go, or instead or telling her that, I’ll tell her I’ve found you sniffing my socks the other day. And I’ll describe to her how fucking nasty it was, and how you fucking seemed to love it. I’m pretty sure she’ll believe into that magazine being yours even more.”

With that said, she pushed through, and managed to get pass John. He yelled.
“Why are you doing this?!”

She didn’t answer, and locked her door close.  

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it. Shrinking is planned. It will happen at chapter 8. 

Please review!

Chapter 7 by Max333

Melody was walking back home. She had had quite an intense day as well. The morning had been alright, but in the afternoon, she had given everything for the gym session. After all, John had told her to do so!
She had been so tired after that she had not taken the time to shower, and went straight home. Her clothes were so sweaty they were sticking to her body. And her socks…

She chuckled.

Well, they were in quite a distasteful state. They were not the winter socks pair, but she was still confident in how repulsed John would be about them.
With this thought, she pushed the door.

“I’m home everyone!”

Quickly, John could be heard coming down the stairs. He always greeted his sisters when they came back home, and asked about how well their days went.

“Hey Melody!” he narrowed his eyes, “oh wow.”

“John!” she giggled. “Yup. I know. I’m sweaty! Remember when you told me to give everything? So I would get good grades! Well I did, and I think I aced the test!” She jumped on John and hugged him, staining his clothes with fresh sweat.

“Uh… I’m glad Melody! But please, you’re dirty and you… kinda stink…” He awkwardly tried to part with her hug.

“What?!” Melody pouted, and stopped the hug. “You’re so mean! Whereas I was so happy!”

“I know, I know! And I’ll gladly let you express your joy *once* you have showered and changed into clean clothes,” he smiled. 

“Ugh. *FINE*”

She smirked.

“I guess you’re right, I really got sweaty. But it’s *your* fault though! You’re the one that told me to give everything despite the heat! My poor feet… And my poor socks...” She eyed her shoes. “I’m sure they’re drenched with sweat in there… Must have gotten really stinky as well…”

John gazed at her, “Uh… Yeah, I guess? More reason to shower sis.”

She smiled at him, “Yes! And I’ll make *sure* to put all my dirty clothes in the hamper before I shower. They really need a good wash!”

She grinned, kissed him on the cheek, and went to shower.

John couldn’t help but notice how weird it had been.

“God. She’s still thinking I’m a weirdo, isn’t she?” He sighed. “Fuck Alison.”

He’d have to come up with an idea about what to do with her. Since she didn’t plan to be cooperative, all he could do right now was to wait. He was certain Melody would come to understand her lies. She was a smart girl.



________


Melody grinned while undressing. She was picturing the scene they would play later. “Oh John! How could you! My socks! I-… I-… Alison has been right all along!” She chuckled. He would be so cute trying to make her change her mind! This would be it. This was the final step. The confirmation. Then…

… Then what? She had thought this far, but how to truly dominate him? Sure, as things were, they would be able to overpower him if the three of them were here. But it was so restrictive! They wanted John’s tortures to be full time!

The puzzle had one piece still missing.

Little did she know, Alison had brought it back home.

________



Alison had been in her room since her quarrel with John. She had opened her bag and gotten the bracelets out. She couldn’t get her eyes off. Those were a marvel of technology. And those two were hers to use. And John… He would get to see how miserable they could make his life. Oh, he would see. Never again would he be able to overpower her.

Alison took her phone and took some pictures of the bracelets, then she sent them to the girls.

________________________________

Alison : hey girls. we wanted a way to truly own john. seems like fate itself wanted for john to be ours. i have exactly what we need.
________________________________

When both Melody and Sarah expressed their genuine interest, she explained the whole thing. She told them how her coach gave her the bracelets, and what it was for in the first place. She told them about how he would become more resistant and more sensitive. Both girls didn’t take long to picture how those bracelets would fix any issue they had with John.

__________________________________

Melody : It’s perfect.

Sarah : I’ve said that already but… I love you. It’s truly perfect, Alison. And… Oh gosh. The possibilities!

Melody : Yes! There are so many things this thing allows us to do. Poor John. I’m almost having pity for him at this point. Hell would probably be a better place.

Alison : sure would! but he won’t have that chance lol.

Sarah : Then… Melody, you close the deal with his sock fetish tonight… And then we do it tomorrow? Together? We… shrink him?

Alison: hell yeah!!

Melody : Yes! You’ll have to make him wear the bracelets Sarah. He’s your bf after all. He trusts you.

Sarah : Sure! Omg I can’t wait!

Melody : And of course, you’ll be the first to have John! After all we’ve done it for you.

Alison: uh… but I wanted to-… uh, whatever yeah, she’s right. you first. then me.

Sarah: Oh you girls are so cute! Sure then! Let’s meet at your home after school?

Melody : Yes! Come on Alison, you’ll still have fun. The three of us will be there for his shrinking… hehe

Alison: that’s true hehe… he needs the three of us for his first steps in his new life!

Sarah: Can’t believe we’re really doing this! I’m so fucking horny girls hahaha. I might trap him in my panties for the whole time I’ll have him!

Alison: well he’s yours so yeah you could lol. even though it seems too nice for my taste.

Sarah: You’re right. Gosh. Not even a week ago I wouldn’t even have dreamt about it all. Love you girls!! Alright, I’ll go now, I can’t wait for tomorrow haha!

//Sarah disconnected//

Alison: it will sooooo fun. what about you? i’ve heard you tease him about your socks earlier lol.

Melody:  Yep. I have to wait ‘til he’s asleep. Let’s say he’s going to have yet another harsh wake up haha.

Alison : the wake ups he deserves!

Melody : You bet! Hehe

//Melody disconnected//

//Alison disconnected//

 

_______________________________



The evening went well, as Alison didn’t want to eat with John and Melody.

Good thing. She would probably have tried another of her manipulative acts. When he was only with Melody, John felt better. He felt secure.

Melody offered him a drink and encouraged John to talk to her.

He knew he could trust her. He talked to her about the issues he was having with Sarah, without mentioning Alison’s part in them.

He talked about the misunderstanding with the magazine. When she heard what it was about, her eyes went round, and she laughed out loud.

Still, she comforted him. She told him that she had been talking with Melody recently, and that she didn’t even mention it to her, even though she kept talking about him.

It made John smile. Melody had been talking with her. Of course. That was why Sarah had changed her attitude recently. She was saving the day once more. He was really grateful to her. And Sarah was talking about him? Maybe the magazine incident had not been that bad.

He went back to his room and worked a bit. He felt unusually tired. He sent a message to Sarah.


____________________

John : Hope you’re doing alright. I’m sorry I didn’t send a message before, I tried to convince Alison to tell you it was her prank, but she didn’t listen. Then I talked with Melody for a while.

John : Hope you’re doing alright. Throw that magazine away, it’s not me.

_________________

And whereas as he was going for bed, Sarah answered right away.

_________________

Sarah : Hi John, I’m fine! I’m sorry about how I reacted yesterday with that magazine… It was-… It was weird for me.

John : For me too! I swear that’s not me, Sarah.

Sarah : I believe you John. I’ve thought about it and… It doesn’t seem like you.

_________________

Yes! She believed him! Take that, Alison! You damn manipulative fuck!

_________________

John : I’m so glad you do! I got so afraid you wouldn’t. Thanks Sarah. I love you.

Sarah : I love you too! I’ll throw that magazine away. Wanna see each other tomorrow? I can come to your place.

John : Oh well sure, I’m all yours after the classes if you want!

Sarah : Oooh… I know you are haha

Sarah : Anyway! Sure, I’m fine with that !

Sarah : I’ll see you tomorrow then, I gotta go and work a bit. I was kind of busy lately hehe. Love you !

//Sarah disconnected//

__________________

Wow, it was all coming together. Now, he only had to deal with Alison once and for all. Grown up talk. But now…

He had to sleep. His body was growing heavier, and his mind dizzier. It was only 9 PM, but he felt so tired…

He laid on his bed and fell asleep right away.

_________________

Melody was in Alison’s room.

“Yup. Pretty sure the sleeping pill should have taken effect by now.”

“Huhuhu. So, it’s phase 3, isn’t it?”

“Yes! You’re the one that has to go take the socks from the hamper though. I apologize in advance.” She giggled.

“That’s for the greater good… I’m ready for the sacrifice! We can’t risk John seeing you dropping those socks on his face, despite how powerful you claim those pills to be!”

“Hehe, yes, if he’s to see anyone, it has to be you Alison. Go ahead. Then it will be my turn to shine!”

“I’ll be right back sis!”

Alison left the room and went to the hamper. Melody’s gym sweaty clothes were in there, and she fetched the two socks. Ugh. It wasn’t appealing. The sweat had started to dry on some parts of the socks. Even though it was not as potent as her own socks, it would be enough to please John.

She giggled, and walked to his room. Slowly, she opened the door. She took a look inside to make sure he was indeed sleeping, and he was. She smirked.
She tiptoed to his bed. Then, delicately, as she now knew how to do, she dropped both socks on his cute sleeping face.

She whispered. “What a pervert. Sniffing your sisters’ socks. That’s recidivism bro. You’ll be punished for that! ~”

She watched his nose wrinkle in auto-defense and his face distort at the smell. But he didn’t wake up. Good. The pill was powerful enough.

Even though she would have loved to stay here and watch him sniff the socks for hours, she had to leave. If he woke up right now, it would ruin everything.

Alison returned to her room, and gave Melody a wink. It was her turn.

Melody walked to John’s room and knocked.

“John? I was going to take my dirty gym clothes to the washer and I couldn’t find my socks. Did you see them?”

No answer.

She knocked once more.
“John? I’m opening.”

She walked in the room, and saw John sleeping. One of her socks had almost found its way inside his mouth, the other one was still covering his nose.

“OH MY GOD. JOHN!”

Some reaction. His eyes twitched. What… What was that smell? And… What the hell what that taste? He spat.

“Now you can’t say you don’t like it, John! I *did* tell you how sweaty I had gotten, and still you took the first opportunity to steal the damn socks!”

What-… What was she saying? He opened his eyes, and saw Melody yelling. He breathed. YUCK. What was-… He had already smelled something of that kind. Oh god. His hand went and threw what laid on his nose. A sock. A fucking sock. NO!

He mumbled- he had still not fully regained his senses- “Mel- Melody-… “

“Oh don’t start with excuses. I’m really sad you didn’t tell me the truth when I gave you the opportunity John…”

“W-wait…” The smell and taste were omnipresent on his face. He used his blanket in an attempt to brush it away. “I-…”
His mind was in a daze! What the hell!

“Keep the socks. They’re yours. I would have given them to you anyway if you had been honest John, now I’m just angry.”

She turned, and slammed the door behind her.

What-… What-…

John’s gaze went to the socks.

He yelled. “ALISON!”


______________



John’s yellings at Alison’s doors were met with no answers. Indeed, she was hiding with Melody in Melody’s room.

The girls couldn’t stop laughing. It was done. Melody had seen the proof that John was a kinky pervert. And if you added that to the magazine… You had a list of every single thing John’s perverted mind was into.

And Alison had made sure the magazine was full of really fun things to try. Well, for them at least. A masochist is there to suffer, isn’t he?

Now, it was Sarah’s turn. The only thing left to do: have an excuse to make him wear those strange looking bracelets. And right now, this was the easiest thing to do. The sisters had warned her of what had occurred.

Sarah waited a bit to make sure it was realistic enough, then, she sent him a message.

_____________________

Sarah: John. I-… You lied to me. Again.

John: What? I’ve done nothing since I last messaged you Sarah, I went to sleep right away!

Sarah: And you keep doing it! Melody told me! She told me you… You…

Sarah: That’s disgusting John. You stole her socks ?! Whereas she had a gym session ?!

Sarah: She told me she found you sniffing one and even… sucking up the sweat of the other one! John-... First the magazine, then that?!

John: It was not ME Sarah! It’s Alison! It’s always her! I don’t know why she does it, but it’s her!

Sarah: Don’t you dare put the blame on Alison! Melody told me everything! She told me they first found you sniffing *her* socks! And that they were even more disgusting that Melody’s! You’re… You’re a liar John.

Sarah: If Alison was that mean, why wouldn’t she have told me about you smelling her socks?! She tried to protect you, and you-… You-…

Sarah: I’m sorry John but… I don’t think we can go on… I think I could have adapted to your fetishes… Maybe even make you smell my socks… But I can’t bear with your lies.

John: Sarah, PLEASE! It’s not me! I’ll do anything, but believe me! I’m the same I ever was!

Sarah: … Anything?

John: Of course! I’ll prove you I’m not a damn fetishist!

Sarah: Fine. Last chance John. I have a friend who owns a lie detector. It’s two bracelets you have to wear. They detect your pulse, and with that can determine whether you lie or not.

Sarah: I’ll come with it tomorrow. I’ll ask Alison and Melody to be there. With that, we’ll be able to see if you tell the truth.

John: Sure! That’s fantastic, why didn’t I think of a lie detector before! I’ll do it Sarah, I have nothing to hide, you’ll see! Alison is the liar one!

Sarah: I hope so John…

//Sarah disconnected//

_______________________



At last! It was obvious! With that lie detector, they would all see that he had done nothing. They would even be able to make Alison pass it, and they would see her manipulation!

It was not lost. Everything was going to be back to normal.

 

End Notes:

Review if you like the story! How would I ever know how I am doing otherwise ? :D

Next chapter is the shrinking !

The Shrinking by Max333

As the sun rose, one thought was present within the girls’ mind; “at last”. Melody, Alison and Sarah had waited for days, and had planned for John’s domination to be perfect. And today was going to be the day of his demise. The first day in which he would discover what would be the rest of his life. And- honestly-, it was going one of the best days of any of those girls.

Each was picturing already what would happen when they would get John for themselves. Alison was probably the most sadistic and mean one, and would torture John to the best of her abilities. Melody would probably have fun playing mind games with him, adding another layer of torments to his fate. As for Sarah… Compared to the two other girls, she had been waiting for months to be able to dominate John, and the last few days had all been about nurturing her perverted ideas. John would be for him a way to experiment further her nasty desires, whether he liked it or not. And she really hoped he would struggle a lot. It added to the fun.


The three of them had a long day before them, and would only meet John after classes. Therefore, they took the opportunity to further the impression they would make on John that very evening.

Sarah, as she had since the run with the girls, didn’t wash her feet and kept her shoes and socks on. She spent most of the day running from class to class, and stayed exposed to the sun as much as she could.

Melody still didn’t wear the socks she had used on the run day. She was keeping them for the day she would get John for herself. Instead, she used the socks she had given John yesterday, and that he had foolishly thrown back into the hamper. Refusing his sister gift… That wouldn’t do.

As for Alison, her daily training with her coach was enough to get her whole body sweaty for the occasion. Still, she had asked him to push her extra hard today, as her motivation reached new heights thanks to John. After all, winning the competition ahead would mean getting her own torture box for John…

John on the other hand spent his day clueless about the girls’ scheme. He thought he would be able to prove Alison’s lies, and make her pay for them. All in all, he had an amazing time thinking about the evening events, and classes were over before he knew it.

He walked to his home, and Sarah wasn’t here yet. Neither were his sisters in sight, which was a good news given the recent events. Even Melody had been persuaded of that damn fetish! He wished to see Sarah alone for now.

He sent a message to ask about Sarah’s whereabouts, but before he could be answered to :

 

*RIIIIING*

 

Ah! He walked to the door, and opened. It was Sarah.

“Hey John.”

“Hey Sarah. I know what you’re thinking, but you’ll see-“

She interrupted him.

“Shh. Yes, I will see John, no use wasting time trying to explain anything to me... We’ll get a proof of your honesty soon enough.”

She smiled, and entered, closing the door behind. She had been given the bracelets by Alison earlier, who had explained to her how they worked. Everything was packed neatly within her backpack.

“Y-yes. You’re right. Let’s do this right now then, I love you Sarah.”

“And I love you too, John…”

She beamed.

“I wouldn’t do any of this for you if I didn’t, you can believe me!”

“I-… I do. Thanks. Let’s hurry and-“

The door opened once more, revealing both Melody and Alison.

Both looked at John and Sarah with surprise, and Melody took the initiative.

“Oh? Sarah? What are you doing here? You told me yesterday you had a huge dispute with John about the *socks* he stole me?”

She gazed at John reproachfully.

“Well, I did. But he kept swearing he had nothing to do with that. He kept accusing you, Alison.”

“Me?! “

Alison feigned to be hurt, and had difficulties not laughing out loud right there and here.

“Yes. Anyway, a friend gave me a lie detector, and John agreed to use it to prove me he wasn’t lying. We’ll see then who is telling the truth.”

“A… A lie detector?”

“Yes! A lie detector, Alison! And since you’re there, once I’ve proven my innocence, you’ll use it as well! Then you’ll get what you deserve, bitch!”

John could almost see Alison’s face turn blank. She couldn’t have known Sarah would go that far for John. And now, she was fucked. Her whole game was going to be shut down, her whole machination discovered!

“Whatever John, I never lied about anything, you dumb pervert! We’ll see what the detector says!”

Ah! A poor defense. He could sense the hesitation in her voice. She had no longer any arguments. John pictured already how the detector would prove him right, and how both Melody and Alison would apologize to him. They probably wouldn’t talk to Alison, given how she had tried to break their relationships. Great.

“Alright, let’s get to it then. Let’s go to the living room.”

Sarah walked to the couch, and sat down. Melody and Alison sat right next to her, leaving John standing up in front of the three girls.

“Nice, that way, the three of us will be able to see the results of the lie detector at the same time.”

Sarah smiled. She reached inside her backpack, and got the two bracelets out. Alison grinned at their sight, but managed to quickly get ahold of herself. She couldn’t be discovered right now. It was the most important moment.

John didn’t notice anything, as his gaze was focused on the bracelets. There was indeed an electronic aspect to them, and he was reassured this looked like a legit lie detector. Surely, these things would be able to detect his pulse, as Sarah had claimed. Perfect.

“Now, let’s put these two on your wrists…”

She slid each to his wrists, and made sure they couldn’t be taken off easily. She didn’t know whether the shrinking could be interrupted or not if you managed to throw them off, and didn’t want to take any risk. When she was positive both where secure enough to be removable with efforts, she got the remote out of her backpack.

“Good. Now, Once I’ll push this button, the test will begin, and I’ll start asking questions. Do you have anything you’d like to say before?”

John didn’t notice, but the girls had trouble staying in place from the excitation.They were one push away. His fate was sealed. Even if he noticed right now, they could overpower him and force him to keep the bracelets on for the duration of the shrinking.

“Nothing to say, begin the test already!”

He looked at Alison, a smirk on his face.

“You’re so fucked Alison!”

That said, Alison’s face transformed into the most sadistic grin he had ever seen her take.

“No. You are.”

“What-“

Sarah pushed the button, and a surge of electricity ran through John’s body, making him yelp in surprise.

What-, what was going on? Was it how it was supposed to work?!

“Sarah, it hurts!”

His pleas were only met by Sarah’s radiant beam. He turned to Melody and was met with the same. What… What was…

He tried to reach for the bracelets, but it was too late. He could feel something happening to him. The girls... He could see them grow. They were growing so much! He panicked.

“WHAT IS GOING ON?!!”

But his voice had already been affected by the shrinking, and his yells were not impressive to the girls.

He struggled with the bracelets, but couldn’t get them off in his state. And everything kept growing around him. No… He was the one shrinking.


Already, his height had been diminished to the knees of the girls. They were towering him, sitting, waiting. And their face were lit up with glee. They were looking down on John. They were looking down on their slave.

“SARAH!!! MELODY!!! ALISON!!!”

The shrinking kept doing, until John was only one inch tall. Then, it stopped, leaving him scared and incomprehensive. The girls had been watching it happen. They did not say a word. They… They had wanted this to happen. They had wanted him to shrink. How?! Why?!

He looked up, trying to figure out what they were thinking.

Sarah was the one who spoke first.

“John, as you might have noticed by now, this was not a lie detector…”

She giggled, watching John’s reaction. The sight of him at her feet was so damn arousing! It was even better than in her fantasies!

“And… It’s not any friend that lent me this device. It was Alison.”

Al-… ALISON?!!! ALISON, AGAIN?!
John’s mind fumbled. THE BITCH! IT WAS WORST THAN ANYTHING!

“WHY?!”

He yelled. Why would they shrink him? He didn’t get it. But, it was Alison that had lent them the-

Melody cut his thoughts.


“Why? Why you ask? Because we care about you, dummy.”

“You… You care? What-“

John was dumbstruck. How did that make any sense?

“GROW ME BACK IF YOU CARE!”

Melody sighed.

“No, we won’t, John. We’re doing this for you.”

“Yes, we are, John. I’ve read the whole femdom magazine you owned, John. The *whole* of it. I-… I know this is what you truly want.”

“What?! WHAT?!!! IT’S NO-“

A huge BANG interrupted his contestation. It was Sarah’s shoe, slamming on the ground right next to him. And… What was… He could smell something vile coming through it. In fact, he discovered he could smell anything way better than he ever could before. And what he smelled was… Sweat. He shuddered.

“Don’t you *DARE* talk back John. I was so tired of your lies, you know. I really thought about dumping you. But Alison talked me out of it.”

… Alison did what?

“The magazine, and the sweaty socks… Obviously, you have a crazy strong fetish for domination and humiliation. She told me it wouldn’t be fair for you if I left you without even trying out your fetishes. And she told me about the bracelets.”

She… she… The bitch had kept manipulating everyone around him into thinking that bullshit! Everyone! John was on the verge of crying.

“And I thought she was right. I would have been selfish beyond measure to leave you because of your weird fetishes. And the more I thought about it, the more I thought I would manage to enjoy it as well in the end…”

“NO!! SARAH!!! FOR FUCK SAKE SHE HAS L-“

BANG !!

Sarah’s foot slammed down hard right next to John.

“SHUT. UP. It seems you do not understand your new position. This was the last warning, next time, my foot won’t land next to you. Understand?!”

John’s was scared shitless. What-… What-… He couldn’t figure out what was happening. It was all so surreal. This couldn’t be. This couldn’t-

“UNDERSTAND?!”

Sarah was growing impatient.

Understand? Understand what? Surely this was all a joke. Surely this couldn’t be real.

“NO!!! FUCK YOU? GROW ME B-“

BANG!

Sarah’s foot stomped on John, and he found himself trapped and hurt beneath her sole.

“Of course, I should have known you wouldn’t give in easily. That’s part of your fantasy, right? So, how does it feel to be beneath my sole? Hope you don’t mind, I’m pretty sure they’re dirty from me walking all the day.”

She giggled.

John was in hell. He was in pain. He couldn’t believe she had actually stomped on him! His whole body hurt, but he didn’t break anything. Somehow, since the shrinking, he felt more… resistant. Yet it didn’t mean he didn’t feel pain. Not at all. He could feel the pressure from the shoe, crushing on him. He couldn’t move.

He heard Alison’s voice, although from his size and position, it seemed afar.

“Of course he loves it, see? He took the first opportunity to anger you so you would punish him. That’s typical.”

Melody continued.

“It is, actually… I really had a hard time believing he really was into it, but the recent events have proved it. “

John was crying beneath the shoe. They had bought Alison’s lies. He didn’t know what he could do now. He didn’t know how he would manage to convince them otherwise. He should have been more cautious about her. He didn’t think she would go this far to ruin his life. He would need alone time with Melody or Sarah to make them change their mind. This was the only way for him to escape this.

“Alright John. I’ll lift my foot now, and you’ll be a good boy, alright? No complaining, or the shoe goes back on you. “

She lifted her shoe, and John stood up weakly. He had been hurt, and it could be seen.

“Awhh, poor boy. See, you shouldn’t resist. You really are in no position to do so…”

She laughed.

“Now, I want you to apologize for your lies.”

Apologize? To his lies? John grew terribly angry once again. But he had done nothing! HE HAD NOT!!

He stared at Sarah without saying a thing.

“John…”

Sarah lifted her shoe right up the poor John in a threat. And it worked. He was so scared, and he really didn’t want to be stomped once again, that he did what he was asked for.

“… I’m… I’m sorry I lied.”

“Oh? And what have you lied about, John?”

Oh my god. He… He had to comply.

“… About not liking to be dominated.”

“Hmmm….”

The three girls watched his change of behavior with malice. So fast! It was amazing! Gosh!

“That’s nice. But I think you can do even better. I want you to kiss my shoe and apologize to me once again. And call me Mistress.
It was going worst and worst. But what could he do? He swore to himself that once this was all over, he would make Alison pay. He would make her pay so much.

He walked to her shoe. The outside didn’t look that dirty, in all honesty. But his strong sense of smell made him aware of the state of the inside. And he was so scared of her getting her shoes off.

He complied once more, and kissed the shoe.

“… I’m sorry I lied about not liking to be dominated…”

And he added,

“… Mistress.”


This made Sarah so horny! She had SO MUCH power over John! GOSH!

And the sisters looked at the scene with the same intensity as Sarah. She knew they were enjoying this almost as much as her! And she had an idea.

“Good boy. But… I’m not the only one you should be apologizing to, right?”

She turned her gaze to Sarah and Melody.

“Your sisters deserve respect as well, don’t you think so?

“Of course we do!”

Alison claimed joyfully, a sadistic grin spreading on her face, happy to be included in the action.

“Kiss my shoe, and apologize, liar! Oh, and call me “Miss Alison” from now on!”

She laughed.

“Well… Since it’s what you want, yes, I think you should apologize to me as well, John. And call me Miss Melody.”

This… This was going way too far for John. He would NEVER submit to Alison. He couldn’t get himself to do that.
And… Melody. Melody was playing the game as well, convinced this is what he wanted. She was actually doing it for him. If only she knew… John couldn’t stop the tears running on his cheeks. ALISON. She had ruined everything. He hated her like he had never hated anyone before.

Despite knowing he had almost no chance of success, John began to run. He couldn’t let those girls have their way dominating him. He couldn’t submit either, or he would have no chance to convince Melody or Sarah back to his cause.

So he ran.

And the girls burst out laughing.



 

End Notes:

And here is the shrinking! Hope you're still liking it. Here is where John's troubles really begin! 


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9094