Alicia by Gatsby
Summary: Alicia buys some friends to eat
Categories: Vore, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2479 Read: 30155 Published: February 25 2008 Updated: October 03 2008
Story Notes:
Chapter one of Alicia

1. Chapter 1 by Gatsby

2. Chapter 2 by Gatsby

3. Chapter 3 by Gatsby

Chapter 1 by Gatsby
She was Alicia, a towering woman but relatively small to the actual world. As members of the food class, Mitch and his friends were considered a delight and erotic item. Though abnormally expensive, and often times a challenge on both moral and legal terms, Alicia enjoyed the company of little men. They were her friends, often her lovers, but more importantly they were hers. Her complex mind always thought of new ways to scare them, and to then to slowly bring them to the realization that there was no escape. Whether she ate them, crushed them, or forgot about their very existence they were hers.

But it all begins slowly:

She arrived home and took out her little box with her men. “Hi, my name is Alicia and you are my friends. I expect you to do what I say, but if you follow my instructions then there is nothing you have to worry about.” She smiled at them warmly, and gave Mitch an extra seconds glance to welcome him.

“I’m excited to have your company, and hope that in time you’ll be happy with the condition you’re in…She made sure to open her mouth nice and wide to glitter her teeth, and to highlight her tongue. It danced slowly back and fourth with so much suggestion that a general feeling of apprehension fell over the entire group.

As weeks past, Alicia made demands such as massage my feet, to climbing up her naked legs to stimulate her vagina. She often pushed her ‘friend’ in as deep as she could and would moan as he tried to climb out. Her muscles contracting around him and her sweat dripping as she slowly reached an orgasm.

The first instance of Alicia eating however, did not take place until much later. She called it a game: a test worth winning. Alicia slowly stripped naked and smiled down at the twenty or so of us there were. Her perky breasts glowed white in the solemn light of the game. The group was told to race up her body, to embrace every part of her and to smell the scent that defined her beauty.

The winner was a small black man named Tiger who nervously looked up at the smiling face staring directly at him. The world of security shattered as she licked her lips, and said these horowing words:
“You win my heart Tiger…., my scent, my body..…you win the prize…I’m going to eat you”….you’re going to be a part of me. I’m going to swallow you alive, I’m going to taste you and lick you…I’m going to play with you in my mouth till your screams stop…then I’ll send you here” She cruelly rubbed her rumbling stomach….

She gently picked the screaming Tiger up and smiled at his fear…she sniffed him like a predator, stuck out her tongue and tasted his body, and slowly brought his screaming silhouette into her slightly salivating mouth. Alicia smiled at us and moving Tiger to the side of her mouth told us to rub and suck her breasts while she ate him…we complied and as the sucking and screaming continued she moaned and softly whispered to Tiger….gently told him that his life was in her hands and that he had nothing to hope for
When he stopped screaming, she simply placed him and wet mouth swallowed him and laid down to sleep…The terror had struck and Mitch feared more than ever…Because when she done this she had been staring straight into his eyes. The look of hunger; as of if she intended to enjoy him….to play him and play him until her open mouth looked only too appealing to the smell of her sweat sodden feet…or her vag, simply steaming and smelling everytime she smile-faced told him to get in….

On the next day she literally commanded a man to lay on her sandwich and enter her fine kingdom of a body. The tone and the severity of her words caused the man to lay at her feet, and pray that she let him be….She broke the façade at that point and smiled at what she knew would be a ‘good’ lunch. Alicia slowly brought him to her smiling lips as if to eat him then, but only kisses him and put him back done.

At which point she gaily told him to hop-back-on-before this gets problematic


And the days brought more and more terror….as she slowly sat naked ass on one named risen because he forgot to bow….or the time sammy forgot to wake up and massage n’ pleasure her one morning. She woke him up with a bowl of cereal in one hand, and milk in the other….she actually ate him for one flaw….after all the attention



End Notes:
Chapter 2 coming soon
Chapter 2 by Gatsby

Alicia awoke one of them every morning and used them for whatever purpose she desired.  She was not at all reserved in the way she tortured them.  Once she came back from the gym sweating and smiling, and proceeded to strip her shirt and pants off to the captors in the little cage.   Her petite body was wet from the exercise, and even her black bra and panties glistened from what must have been one hell of a work out. 

“How are my little friends?” Alicia asked as they tried to avoid eye contact.  Alicia unstrapped her bra and then reached and pulled her panties partly down her long, slender legs.  The smell of youth continued to emanate stronger through the bars as she smiled at their trepidation of what might come next.  Her hand reached for the door of the cage, and everyone raced to find a corner or concave in which they might escape her grasp.  Alicia grabbed a man named Paul, stripped him nude, and stared at his erect cock.  She licked him once before dropping him into her panties. 

“Enjoy the rest of the day little man, because the next time these panties drop you’ll be satisfying another primal urge of mine.”

As Paul was brought up into his secure soft prison, he became to writher and cry because his fate was sealed.  Alicia moaned from his tremors as the rest in the cages watched as she laid on the bed.  Her face was bright with the crawling, pawing, and screaming of her captive.  He could do nothing to hurt her and would soon find himself brought up to her mouth to become part of the nourishment every young girl requires. 

The rest in the cage listened to Alicia moan for the better part of an hour, wondering what it would be like to be in the hot, sweaty panties of such a beautiful girl.  She dressed and left with Paul residing in her undergarment; he was quiet now and Alicia seemed happy to have made a man complacent and accepting. 

She returned hours later with a couple of her friends: Ally, an astute looking blonde, Libby, a veracious and almost evil looking beauty, and Steph, who seemed shy but ready to have fun. 

Alicia brought out her little friends and the girls stared into the small cage.  Libby smiled cruelly at a man in the corner Mitch did not know.  She stared at him, licked her lips, and cruelly hinted that he would be in her stomach very soon.  The other girls waited as Alicia pulled an exhausted but terrified Paul out of her underwear and brought him to her face.  “How was your day?  I enjoyed it very much and appreciate the attempts you made to escape.” 

“We’re going to play a little game, Paul,” Alicia said.  “These are my close friends and we’re going to pit you against three of your friends.  There will be no teams, and the point is that the one that is first knocked down will go on this plate here to be served for dinner to the girl of their choosing.”    

Alicia quickly opened the cage and picked three others.  The four girls proceed to spread their legs to link together to create a giantess arena where the three men would try to knock down just one other person. 

All three of them charged at the smallest guy and knocked him over.  Libby laughed, licked her lips, and grabbed the little man.  Alicia grabbed Paul and smiled at one of the three victors.  “We lied.  The truth is that each one of us selected you for dinner before the fight.” 

Alicia dangled Paul above her mouth and looked into his eyes the whole time.  She lowered him in as he screamed and screamed as the realization of what was going to happen became very real.  Libby placed her snack on her stomach and watched as he quivered and begged.  Ally was almost childish as she sang  “yummy yummy yummy I’ll have you in my tummy.”  Steph was slowly peeling off her choice’s clothes with a look of guilt.  She was simply going to eat him without any conversation.  “I don’t know if I can do this,” she said.  Alicia quickly dragged Paul to the back of her throat and swallowed.  She sighed and said,” Just taste him before you make a decision.”  Steph lightly licked the terrified, appealing man, and then smiled because she did in fact like the taste.   

“Please,” he begged with tears in his eyes.  But Steph was going to enjoy this and begin to lick his entire buddy with soft murmurs of enjoyment.  When she brought him up to her mouth, she realized why Alicia always had so many friends in her room.  The naked man fell on her tongue and the shy girl smiled as he pounded on the sides of her mouth begging for anything but this.  When she swallowed, Libby and Ally merely looked at their own victims; their victim’s eyes were wide open in terror because they knew that their giantess had far less compassion. 

Libby stripped the man naked, dipped him in chocolate, and gave him the option of climbing onto her tongue or having her rip a part of his body off.   He dropped onto it, and her tongue slowly drew back as the chocolate covered man knelt praying up his young captor.  Her mouth closed and the chocolate covered man was directed to the back of Libby’s throat.  Her throat undulated as he was swallowed alive and Libby grinned at her friends and felt more powerful than ever before. 

Ally stopped teasing her man, and brought him up to her giggling and wide grinned face and inserted his legs into her mouth.  She sucked him in slowly as he tried anything to avoid dropping into Ally’s flat belly.  The other girls took turns sniffing, licking, and terrorizing the man as Ally got her kicks.  When the man finally was in her mouth Ally sat their waiting for him to be complacent.  He cried and whimpered, but finally stopped trying to find an escape route, and Ally smiled to her friends as she her throat undulated like the others. 

 

This was there life, and with only a few others in the cage with him Mitch knew that his time was coming soon.    

Chapter 3 by Gatsby
Author's Notes:
Chapter 3 of the series

This is from Mitch’s perspective in the second to last chapter of the series

 

The gloom of each day; its’ sad and horrifying consequences.  The fear of being picked by that black haired beauty and peered at.  The constant screaming and crying and begging in helpless wonder of what is going to happen next.  The aroma of a young girl, her staunch white skin glimmering in the pale light.  She smells of apples or roses or merely youth.  How did this happen?  Alicia towers over us so often now that death is likely for me soon.  Not picked this time, thank god.  Watching as Steve is licked and teased and slowly engulfed in her mouth.  The smile on her face is directed at me, and she rubs her stomach as he descends her body to be a part of her.  I’m the only one left.  She tells me she is going to enjoy the moment.  I swear I can hear screaming from her tummy.  How could she not feel remorse?  The little girl who derives pleasure from a sadistic form of domination.  The act of putting something alive into her salivating mouth, hearing the screams, sucking the flavor, and finally proving how evil she is by adding another to the chemistry that comprises her.  She pulled her panties down; oh god, not in the sweltering vagina…but no one’s left.  Her hand clasps me…she laughs as I tremble…Alicia please, I cry.

 But her body is stifling hot, and the one place that every man wants to enter I’m forcefully going to.  The smell of her vagina is stifling as well; it reminds me of something wonderful that I can’t quite place.  The wet walls undulate around me as I’m stuck and trapped in a moving space.  Alicia moans in what must be a sensational moment for her.  I cry as I wait, and paw and try to escape.  The smell between her supple legs is nothing compared to being in this place.  It’s terrifying in small doses but when confronted by the encompassing power of her little vag I feel like death is moments away.  And it’s her intention to let me move and grope and pleasure her little tunnel until she orgasms.  I’m in her body feeling around and then she’ll pop me out and smile her little smile.  The victim role she’ll never play.  Please help me God.  Her moans are higher now, like squeals of a petulant child who knows that no one will ever find out.  Or worse yet: no one cares.  Little teenage girls taking men into their rooms and doing whatever they want.  Pulling down their panties, forcing men to suck and pleasure their breasts, and smiling knowing that their end is their belly/then ass/flush in that order.  The walls undulate one more time and Alicia’s pitch is too high…she has finished with me.  Her hand grabs me out and she moans and licks my body…I’ve done nothing to give myself more time. 

I’m her dinner, she says.  I’m going into her mouth tonight...no one has ever come out…she’ll play a game I’m sure.  Hopefully those towering vixens don’t come to play as well or the night may be worse than merely descending down her exotic throat.  That drop into her supple white belly where her ass will wait for another little man.  The smell and her heat of her mouth remind me that terror can be erotic….and her body will cradle and absorb me to fill the supple body that defines Alicia the giantess.    

  
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=908