- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Chapter one of Alicia
She was Alicia, a towering woman but relatively small to the actual world. As members of the food class, Mitch and his friends were considered a delight and erotic item. Though abnormally expensive, and often times a challenge on both moral and legal terms, Alicia enjoyed the company of little men. They were her friends, often her lovers, but more importantly they were hers. Her complex mind always thought of new ways to scare them, and to then to slowly bring them to the realization that there was no escape. Whether she ate them, crushed them, or forgot about their very existence they were hers.

But it all begins slowly:

She arrived home and took out her little box with her men. “Hi, my name is Alicia and you are my friends. I expect you to do what I say, but if you follow my instructions then there is nothing you have to worry about.” She smiled at them warmly, and gave Mitch an extra seconds glance to welcome him.

“I’m excited to have your company, and hope that in time you’ll be happy with the condition you’re in…She made sure to open her mouth nice and wide to glitter her teeth, and to highlight her tongue. It danced slowly back and fourth with so much suggestion that a general feeling of apprehension fell over the entire group.

As weeks past, Alicia made demands such as massage my feet, to climbing up her naked legs to stimulate her vagina. She often pushed her ‘friend’ in as deep as she could and would moan as he tried to climb out. Her muscles contracting around him and her sweat dripping as she slowly reached an orgasm.

The first instance of Alicia eating however, did not take place until much later. She called it a game: a test worth winning. Alicia slowly stripped naked and smiled down at the twenty or so of us there were. Her perky breasts glowed white in the solemn light of the game. The group was told to race up her body, to embrace every part of her and to smell the scent that defined her beauty.

The winner was a small black man named Tiger who nervously looked up at the smiling face staring directly at him. The world of security shattered as she licked her lips, and said these horowing words:
“You win my heart Tiger…., my scent, my body..…you win the prize…I’m going to eat you”….you’re going to be a part of me. I’m going to swallow you alive, I’m going to taste you and lick you…I’m going to play with you in my mouth till your screams stop…then I’ll send you here” She cruelly rubbed her rumbling stomach….

She gently picked the screaming Tiger up and smiled at his fear…she sniffed him like a predator, stuck out her tongue and tasted his body, and slowly brought his screaming silhouette into her slightly salivating mouth. Alicia smiled at us and moving Tiger to the side of her mouth told us to rub and suck her breasts while she ate him…we complied and as the sucking and screaming continued she moaned and softly whispered to Tiger….gently told him that his life was in her hands and that he had nothing to hope for
When he stopped screaming, she simply placed him and wet mouth swallowed him and laid down to sleep…The terror had struck and Mitch feared more than ever…Because when she done this she had been staring straight into his eyes. The look of hunger; as of if she intended to enjoy him….to play him and play him until her open mouth looked only too appealing to the smell of her sweat sodden feet…or her vag, simply steaming and smelling everytime she smile-faced told him to get in….

On the next day she literally commanded a man to lay on her sandwich and enter her fine kingdom of a body. The tone and the severity of her words caused the man to lay at her feet, and pray that she let him be….She broke the façade at that point and smiled at what she knew would be a ‘good’ lunch. Alicia slowly brought him to her smiling lips as if to eat him then, but only kisses him and put him back done.

At which point she gaily told him to hop-back-on-before this gets problematic


And the days brought more and more terror….as she slowly sat naked ass on one named risen because he forgot to bow….or the time sammy forgot to wake up and massage n’ pleasure her one morning. She woke him up with a bowl of cereal in one hand, and milk in the other….she actually ate him for one flaw….after all the attention



Chapter End Notes:
Chapter 2 coming soon