My Tiny Village by Nightcrawler26
Summary:

In an alternate modern day society where technology is advanced by another century and a half, a lonely girl named Kana gets a strange gift for her 15th birthday. An entire tiny village all to herself, she doesn't know what to do. And it's inhabitants don't know either. But one thing's for sure, this is a bizzare gift. Will she become this towns eventual guardian, or will she be it's eventual doomsday bringer?

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7701 Read: 17795 Published: February 29 2020 Updated: March 02 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Nightcrawler26

2. Bad day and new gifts by Nightcrawler26

3. A little fun and a surprising present by Nightcrawler26

4. Stare down and first interaction by Nightcrawler26

Chapter 1 by Nightcrawler26

Lisle, a tiny quiet town in Upstate New York with a population of just under 400. It's a small quiet community, a place where one could retire and move to so they can live peacefully without much to worry. A place that the 35-year-old Japanese native woman, Tenshi loved to live in. It's been her home for 10 years at least.

She was really easy on the eyes. Her dark brunette hair hung down to her upper back, and her eyes were a warm brown color. Her warm fair skin was blemish-free. Her hips and breasts weren't all that big. But she didn't give a damn. She was comfortable with how she looked. The woman was wearing a black tank top and short blue jeans. She was sitting quietly in the dining room watching the news. She couldn't help but wince at what was being broadcasted. She saw footage of what looked like a snowy looking mountain with thick grey smoke billowing out from the top of the mountain.

"What you are seeing is live footage of Mount Rainier as it is currently erupting." Was all she heard before switching the channel to a history channel that had another WW2 marathon. She rolled her eyes before changing the channel again, this time to a weather channel.

She looked at the calendar on the wall and her eyes widened as soon as she saw the date. Today was June 12th. Her daughter's birthday. She was turning 15 today. She facepalmed and sighed. She couldn't believe she nearly forgot it was her daughter's birthday. Then again, she always had the tendency to forget things.

"Damn," the woman muttered. She had 4 hours before she would have to go pick her daughter up. For the next 10 minutes, she contemplated what she could do. She sighed and slumped. She wanted her daughter to have something big and awesome. Something she could interact with. Suddenly, her eyes widened and a grin began to grow on her face. "Light bulb," she said with a dark but happy tone.

She stood up and turned off the tv before walking out of the dining room and towards her room. Before she moved to America, she was able to ''acquire'' a device that had rather interesting qualities. Humanity has become so technologically advanced, so much that by 1999, humanity was already a century more advanced. And in 2005, scientists were able to create the impossible. Humanity could now create tears or rips in this dimension's fabric and travel to other dimensions that were very similar to this one. The biggest one would be what most scientists call the ''Pocket Dimension''. A dimension where everything was almost similar to this one. Though there were a few differences between the two dimensions.

But probably the biggest difference is that the human creatures were minuscule in size. Just barely an inch tall. Tenshi herself would be over 500 feet tall to them. Eventually, the massive machine made to do this was eventually shrunken down and now, you could create a tear to that dimension and bring back whatever is from there. Entire cities could be brought to this dimension. All with a device no bigger than a Smartphone.

Then 15 years ago, around the time she gave birth to her daughter, people and even herself began to realize what kind of power they had over that alternate world. They had a military, but their weapons didn't do that much damage due to how small they are. Despite them living in a decade close to them, it was like they didn't advance far enough like Tenshi's world did. Society began to see them as weak, powerless creatures despite them being humans. Tenshi knew a few girls back in Japan who would also travel to that dimension and attack villages, cities, towns.

Tenshi herself was able to get one. Which was unfortunate for whatever village, or town she went too. She too thought that the humans were puny weakling. There were a few times in the past where she went to that dimension to vent her anger and frustrations out on the inhabitants. She ended up getting the nickname ''The Destroyer of Villages'' because of it. But after she had Kana, she stopped and hasn't been back there since. But, perhaps that can change.

She knew just what to do now. Her house held a secret room hidden in the basement. It was a large chamber that was 80 feet long and 80 feet wide. It was connected to the basement by a hidden door in the right corner. She eventually found out that her current house was also safe house on the Underground Railroad.

The room was first built during the American Civil War to hide slaves who were evading bounty hunters who were sent up from the south. Then, she found out that during the Cold War, the room was turned into a fallout shelter. So it's size was extended during that time to make room for supplies and more people to fit in. But she didn't know if that was true or not since the room was completely empty. There wasn't anything in there to prove that it was a fallout shelter. But perhaps the only thing that possibly backed it up was because of how big the room was the fallout shelter sign that was on the outside of the door.

But when she had first moved here, she turned the room into a large holographic chamber that could make realistic virtual landscapes. Though she didn't really find any use for it other than entertaining her daughter with it's customizable weather and length. But not for long. This room would be a perfect place to put a gift there.


In the tiny village, Smallville, with a population of about 9,000, Mark let out a shout of pleasure as he came in the mouth of the red-headed girl who he was having a one-night-stand with. The girl then swallowed the semen before she collapsed onto his bed.

"I take it you enjoyed that as much as I did, baby," she concluded. Mark nodded.

"Oh yea, you really know how to blow," The woman rolled her eyes.

"If you weren't so charming, I would've slapped you for those awful choices of words," she said playfully.

Mark shrugged. "What can I say, the ladies love me."

"They love you for the sack," she joked. The man chuckled.

"You are funny, but that's ironic coming from you," he said with a wink. The woman chuckled.

"Touche," she replied. Mark grinned. He liked this lifestyle. Even if he was a massive manwhore. Mark was definitely a massive manwhore and he knew it but didn't care. He actually liked that. After all, life is far too short for some things.

The woman was just another statistic. But he will admit that he liked this one for her mouth. "Okay, time for the main course," he said and he saw how his words made the woman's arousal in her eyes ignite like wildfire. She licked her lips and gave him a smirk.

"Give it your best shot," she challenged. Mark grinned before she rolled on top of him and arched her back before smashing her lips into his and he gripped her breasts harshly.

In another section of the village, a young woman named Jackie was staring up at the stars with wonder. She had always been fascinated by the night sky. However, little did she know, that this would be the last time that she, along with the other residents of Smallville ever see the night sky again.

At the village's town hall, Mayor John, a man in his late 50s with graying hair was looking at the village from the building's big window before getting ready to go home and rest.

At the police station, one of the officers was pulling a struggling handcuffed man into the building "I didn't do anything," he sneered. The officer who was keeping him restrained as he brought him in rolled his eyes.

"Kyle, this is the 4th time you've gotten into a bar fight, drunk," he growled. But the drunken man continued to struggle. It was another night in Smallville. Another boring night for the cops. However, what happened next was something that had never happened to a town before.

At that moment, no one could've predicted what was about to happen until everyone heard a loud

BANG

Suddenly, a large shadow loomed over the stunned village. Some residents turned towards where the noise came from and gasped. They saw an outline of an impossibly tall figure. No one knew what to do or say, the residents were just too horrified and amazed until they heard a dark chuckle and heard the figure say

"This is the perfect gift."

 

End Notes:

After almost two years, I have come back to start writing stories again on this site. Now forgive me if my writing and grammar seems off or incorrect. I haven't written these types of stories in a while so I might be a little rusty. But I am sure that as I progress, my writing should get better. Also please forgive me if this chapter is short. I like my prolouge's short and strait to the point so we can get into the story.

Bad day and new gifts by Nightcrawler26

Tenshi waited paitently in her car at the high scool, looking for signs of her daughter. She was a minute late than usual. Kana had a habit of appearing right on time. Finally, she spotted an approaching figure who was wearing a black leather biker jacket, black jeans, and black knee-high combat boots holding a backpack by her left shoulder. The young teen walked up to the car and opened the passenger side door before sitting down and shutting it harshly. The girl turned to her for a second before she sank into the seat with a sullen look.

Her daughter did indeed look just like her mother. In fact, the two could easily be mistaken as twins. Though there were a few differences that told them apart. One being that her daughters' eyes were a darker shade of brown than Tenshi's own brown eyes. And unlike Tenshi's dark brown hair, she had her fathers' jet black hair which onlt went down to the base of her neck and partially covered her left eye. All in all, without those differences, it would be somewhat difficult to tell them apart.

"Hey Kana," Tenshi greeted her daughter who looked at her with a sullen frown. "I take it your day was okay?" she asked weakly. Kana only rolled her eyes. Kana only rolled her eyes before looking at her mother. 

"Today fucking sucked." Her daughter quite bluntly stated before shifting her gaze ahead. Tenshi narrowed her eyes at her daughters' choice of words.

"Kana," she admonished. The now 15-year-old girl flinched.

"Sorry," The girl said quietly.

"Look, at least you have one more week of this, then you get three months away from those kids," Tenshi offered. "Lord now's how much you need it," she quickly muttered under her breath.

Kana struggled a lot at school. And was just really quiet around a lot of people. Not that the girl could help it, she couldn't. The biggest problem Kana had was that she had a serious bullying problem. She went to the local high school. Which also due to how small and reasonably distant it is from the nearest city, it saw little foreign students. Kana got teased and harassed because of being one of the only Japanese students in the school. Tenshi had gone down countless times to try and make the school stop the bullying, but sometimes, it didn't work.

The worst-case her daughter had was last year when one of her male bullies who was a jock went too far attacking her and dislocated her shoulder, cracked two of her ribs, and knocked her out which lead to having her daughter go to the hospital. The only upside to the whole incident was that the boy who was responsible for attacking her was expelled from school. 

But back to now, she knew that when Kana was in this mood, she really wanted to be left alone to wallow in her sorrows. But Tenshi wasn't going to let her daughter just wallow like this, especially on her birthday.

"Can we just go home?" Kana asked pitifully. Tenshi nodded before leaving the parking lot. She and Kana let out a surprised yell as something suddenly hit her car. She turned to her daughter and saw that her passenger window was cracked. She saw a red-haired girl with a rock in her hand laughing while pointing at them. The woman scowled.

"That is coming out of her parent's paycheck," she muttered before turning to her sullen daughter who slumped against the seat. The students at this school didn't just tease Kana, they went after her too. Some even went up to Tenshi's face and called her a slut or a whore because she became pregnant with Kana when she was 15. If said stuff like that too her when she was younger, Tenshi had a hairline trigger before having Kana, she would've had no problem breaking and fracturing a few bones and ribs. And even making sure that one of them has to breathe through a tube for half a year. But the kids weren't worth it. And their parents won't be happy when she sends their parents the bill so she can pay for the window. So there was some victory in this.

Tenshi shook her head, looked at her daughter smiled a little. "Happy Birthday, my powerful little dragon," she said. To her enjoyment and glee, she saw a twitch of a smile crease her daughter's lips.

"Thanks, mom." she was silent for a few seconds before speaking again "I know you probably forgot about my birthday-

"I didn't," Tenshi assured, but she knew her daughter could tell she was lying. "I got you a cake ready at the house," Tenshi also assured. Kana gave her a smirk. Like the kind that reminded Tenshi of her own. Most of the time, Kana's personality, expression, and posture was basically her father. Tenshi had long since noted that Kana is basically her father, but has her mother's looks. Though Kana can actually change her expression and manurisms to match her mothers. Something that took years to perfect since she is naturally more like her father. Now, she can do it quite easily. And she even secretly knows it unnerved her mother, which is why she does it. She also does this to intimidate people who have angered or irritated her.

"You're not supposed to tell me what I got for my birthday," she mused. Tenshi rolled her eyes.

"A cake isn't a birthday present," she defended. Kana rolled her eyes.

"Let's just get home, so I can go to my room and sulk," the girl said. Tenshi shook her head as she stopped at a red light and turned to her daughter, waving a finger.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You are not going to spend your birthday up in your room all day sulking. Today is your birthday, and you are going to like it," Tenshi snapped. Kana looked away.

"But-

"Kana, I know you had a rough day. But I don't want you to spend this birthday, your 15th birthday up in your room depressed all day. You are 15 as of..." she paused and looked at the clock on the dashboard before focusing on the road as the light turned green. ''As of 15 minutes ago,'' she finished. Tenshi believed that birthdays only start at the time they were born. "So you will spend the rest of the day enjoying it." She heard Kana sigh before speaking.

"Okay mom, I'll try to enjoy it," she said. Tenshi smirked.

"Don't worry. You'll love it," she assured. Kana shrugged again as they continued to their home.

Once they arrived, Kana got out first and started for the house, but Tenshi walked quickly pass before going up to the door and unlocking it. She opened it and gestured. "After you, my queen."

She saw her daughter roll her eyes before entering the house and walked in behind her, pulling the door shut. Kana took off her boots before turning to see that the living room did have a poster that said Happy 15th Birthday.

"I'll go get the cake, you just sit right there," Tenshi said as she walked towards the kitchen. Kana grabbed the remote before turning on the 53-inch crystal clear flat-screen TV. She turned to the news channel that was reporting on Mount Rainier's eruption. Kana had a thing for volcanoes, so she thought Kana would be interested in it. She heard her mother walking towards her and turned to see her with a white cake with blue frosting on it towards the table. She set it down and Kana saw Happy 15th Birthday Kana written on top of the cake.

Tenshi then held up a bag that had a few presents in it. "There," she said as she took out two candles shaped like 1 and 5 before placing them at the top of the sentence before getting a lighter and lighting the candles.

"Happy Birthday to me," the girl said before she blew out the candles. Tenshi clapped joyfully.

"Yay!" she squeed. Kana rolled her eyes before the two ate a few slices of the cake, once they were full, Tenshi noticed Kana was eyeing the gifts. Tenshi smirked. "Funny, earlier you said that I didn't get you anything," she said. Her daughter shrugged. "You forget how quick I can do things within a short amount of time."

"So you did forget," Kana stated plainly. Tenshi rolled her eyes.

"Just open the damn presents," the mother tersely announced. Kana smirked before picking up one of the smaller rectangle-shaped presents before opening it. Her eyes widened a little as she saw it was a video game.

"Grand Theft Auto IV," she announced before turning to her mother. ''You got me a 12-year-old video game,'' the girl mused.

Tenshi grinned. "I know you love playing old video games. So I got you that one," Tenshi said. Kana nodded, pleased with this gift. She continued opening the rest of her gifts. She got Godzilla, King of the Monsters, a build-up model of the Titanic, and a painting of the volcano Mount St Helens that Tenshi herself made over the course of a few months and had a hell of a hard time hiding from her daughter and blue earrings made from Helenite. A man-made glass stone made from melted down ash from Mount St Helens and given added colorants during the said melting process to give the gem a different color. Kana's favorite mountain was Mount St Helens. Which is why she got her those two gifts.

For Kana's 16th birthday, Tenshi vowed to take her to Mount St Helens when she would have enough money to go there.

Needless to say, Tenshi saw the joyful gleam in her daughters' eyes once she received the earrings. Once she put them on, she turned to her mother.

"How do they look?" Kana asked. Tenshi smiled. The earrings were a stark contrast in comparison to the pale girl.

"You look beautiful with them on," she concluded. Kana nodded with a warm grateful smile.

"So those were it?" Kana asked. Tenshi smirked.

"Well, not really. I have one more gift for you," she announced. "I just need you to follow me." Tenshi gestured Kana to follow her, who stood up and proceeded to follow her. She saw that her mother was leading her towards the basement.

"The gift is in the basement?" she asked. Tenshi nodded.

"Oh yes, it's in the basement," she assured. The two went down into the basement and towards the door that leads to the large room.

"Did you put a bowling alley in there of something?" she joked though she wouldn't mind if it was true. Bowling was one of her favorite sports. Tenshi smirked.

"No, what you got is a hundred times better than what a Bowling Alley can provide," she said as she stopped at the door and started to twist the doorknob. Finally, Tenshi opened the door and walked down the four flights of stairs and stopped at the base. Kana noticed something strange about the base of it. The floor was green? She sighed before she saw her mother gesturing her to come down. So with a heavy sigh, the 15-year-old girl proceeded to walk down the stairs. Once she got to the base of it, she turned to her mom and narrowed her eyes.

"Okay, mom just what is down heeerrre, what the fuck?" the teenage girl stated in shock at what she saw out of the corner of her eye, causing her to turn to it.

A little fun and a surprising present by Nightcrawler26

2 HOURS AGO

"What the fuck is that?" Mark asked as he looked out the window and saw a massive figure looming at the edge of town.

Tenshi smirked as she looked down at the village. It was indeed perfect. She heard a faint gunshot and looked down, she saw a woman aiming a tiny woman aiming a gun up at her. The 500-foot tall woman just smirked with amusement before leaning down and plucking up the woman carefully. The woman let out a surprised scream before being lifted up to the giants face. In the moons faint glow, she could see the massive beautiful face.

Tenshi forgot how much power she had over these creatures. It had been years since she's done this. She gave the woman a predatory gaze before she leaned her head back and brought the woman over her lips before parting them. Too her enjoyment, she heard the woman's tiny screams and pleas as the woman gazed down into the dark abyss that was her mouth.

Tenshi then let the woman go and watched as she plummeted down towards her wide open mouth. The moment she felt the woman land on her tongue, she slammed her lips shut. She quickly sent the woman to the back of her mouth before swallowing the woman whole as if she were a Tic-Tac. She closed her eyes as she felt the woman faintly struggle down before vanishing as she passed into her colossal stomach. Forever lost to the blistering churning depths of her belly.

Tenshi licked her lips and gave her stomach a pat. "God, it's been too many years since I've done that. I've forgotten how good they tasted and feel," she muttered as before focusing her attention on the village. She grinned as she leaned down and picked up a man that looked like he was screaming at her.


Simone was livid. This giant bitch had just eaten his girlfriend right in front of him. "YOU GIANT BITCH!!" he yelled. He couldn't help but shiver as the massive lips parted as she spoke. Those lips where his girlfriend disappeared behind just moments ago and was now a prisoner deep inside this woman's digestive system.

"Well, well, well. Seems like you creatures finally grew a pair," she said. "I guess 15 years does change something," she said. Mark glared up into her usually gentle brown eyes, which were now a cold, merciless gaze.

"SPIT HER BACK UP!!" he yelled. The beautiful giant rose an eyebrow.

"I don't know who you are talking about," her loud voice echoed in his ears. Once the ringing went away, he glared at her.

"YOU ATE MY GIRL!!" he yelled. As he ended that sentence, the giants' massive lips slowly curled into a cruel grin.

"I guess I did, she was quite tasty," the giant said and licked her lips. "It's been years since I've done that. And I must say that your "Girl" was a nice sacrifice." Simone just sputtered. The cruelty of this monster. It was astounding. She had no compassion for them. He clenched his eyes shut for a minute before opening his eyes and glaring up at her.

"You are a cruel monster," he hissed.

"Well I guess being called the "Destroyer of Villages" does make me a monster," she said. Simon's eyes widened as well as the residents of the Smallville as they gazed up at the monster. They had heard of The Destroyer of Villages. It was a giant that every village in the country feared. She was a horrible monstrous giant that would literally rape a village. As in completely and utterly destroy it and leave barely in survivors. She hasn't been seen in 15 years. Until now. She had returned.

"But, luckily for you, I am not here to destroy you," she said. Simone's eyes widened as he was suddenly lowered down and gently dropped to the ground.


Tenshi smirked. "I would want nothing more than to just destroy your puny village right now. But..." she paused. "I have a better use for you," she announced as she pulled out a little rectangular device and looked at its screen. She searched through the device until she found what she wanted and grinned. "Yes," she said. She then turned to the village and smirked. "Hope you like your new home," she said before aiming the device at the village and pressed the button on the side.

ZAP!!


PRESENT

Mark and all the other residents of Smallville were freaking out. Not only did that monstrous bitch kill one of the people of the town, but she also transported the entire village somewhere else. She warned them that where they were, was insulated to make sure that they couldn't escape. Then the giant only told them to "Wait here, I must do some errands. What happens to you at the end of this day, it will not be up to me,"

So no sooner than when Mark left his motel and go to a fast-food restaurant. Luckily, most of the village, including some restaurants and even a cattle and chicken farm also were transported as well. So they still had food somewhat. Everyone heard massive footsteps approaching and turned towards the door.

The door opened and The giant herself walked in. The false holographic images of the sky and mountains in the distance flickered as an entrance to a flight of stairs appeared. The giant then looked up the stairs at something with a smirk. Suddenly, another pair of socked feet appeared on the top stairs before walking down.

"Okay, mom just what is in heerrre... what the fuck?" Mark heard a young feminine voice say as the figure came down the stairs. He gulped, a young woman walked into the room. She was roughly the same size as the giant and eerily looked just like her. Her dark brown eyes were focused on the sight before her with shock.

The girl looked ahead in utter confusion and shock before turning to the woman. "What is this?" the girl asked in confusion. "It looks like a model village," she said. The older woman smirked.

"Look closer," Mark began to shake in fear as the massive girl walked right up to the edge of the village. Right, where Mark was. Her socked feet were just a hundred yards away from him before he gazed up in shock. The girl seemed to see him moving and her eyes widened even further.

"Is that a tiny man?" she asked.


Kana just couldn't believe it, she saw a tiny man looking up at her. "It is a tiny man," Kana heard her mother say as she crouched down and made direct eye contact with the man. "This "model" is actually an entire village," Kana heard Tenshi say. She turned to her mother with astonishment.

"Anata wa watashi o karakatte iru?" she asked in Japanese, dumbfounded. Tenshi shook her head with an amused grin. Kana rarely spoke Japanese, and when she did, it was because she was either very shocked or very excited.

"Nope, I'm not kidding you, Kana. These are real tinies." Kana shook her head with disbelief before her mother spoke again. "You know that "Pocket Dimension" that everyone calls that place where everything is small?" Tenshi asked. Kana nodded. It would be seriously ridiculous if even she didn't know what that was. "Well let's just say that I was able to acquire an entire village and bring it here," she said. Kana shook her head before turning back to the village and just turned her attention to the man.

"So this is my gift, a tiny village, a tiny piece of civilization?" she asked. Tenshi shrugged.

"More or less, dear. Don't you like it?" Tenshi asked. Kana nodded quickly.

"Yes, mom. I think it's kind of cool, but I just don't know what to do with this. I mean, this is an entire village with actual living people in it," she said. Tenshi narrowed her eyes.

"Weaker people," she added. Kana rolled her eyes. She's heard from other students on how they see that Pocket Dimension. And all of them think they are weak creatures who are nothing put toys to them. Not that Kana believed it herself. She just didn't care. She's never seen the real Pocket Dimension. But she's seen videos from it.

"Okay, so what am I going to do with this place?" she asked. Tenshi smirked.

"You can do whatever you want to them. There are enough tinies in there to last a while. I got that so you could vent your stress out on something after going through a tough day at school. Also, you always said you wanted pets," she said. Kana winced. Pet's wouldn't be what she would call these tinies.

"So you are saying I could just massacre this place right now," she drawled in confusion before Tenshi nodded.

"Yes. You can do whatever you want with them. Crush them, stomp them, make them rub your feet, or even eat them," she said. Kana grimaced. Judging by the way her mother said that, it appeared that she may have done that before. And maybe ate a few from this village.

"Did you eat any tinies from this village?" she asked. Tenshi shrugged.

"I haven't really been to the Pocket Dimension in a while. So I only ate one. You can eat as many as you like," she said. The birthday girl shook her head and huffed a humorless snort.

"There wouldn't be enough tinies in there to fill my stomach halfway," she said. Tenshi chuckled.

"This village has 8,000 tinies living in it. So you wouldn't be able to eat the entire village," she explained. Kana shook her head. That sounded kind of disturbing. "So... you want to stay down here and just crush a few homes?" Tenshi asked.

Her daughter shrugged. "I want to just look at them a while alone," she said. Tenshi nodded.

"Okay, I will leave you to them. And don't worry if you destroy and kill everyone in this place, I have a few other villages that can replace this one once it's gone," Tenshi said. Kana nodded as her mother walked up to her and hugged her before kissing her on her forehead.

"Thanks, mom," the girl said. Tenshi smiled warmly as she turned and walked away before closing the door behind her, causing the holographic mountains to appear again. Leaving just the doorknob exposed. She turned to the village with a curious look.

"Now, what am I going to do with this place?" she asked herself.

 

Stare down and first interaction by Nightcrawler26

Kana was sitting crisscrossed as she stared at the village with its tiny inhabitants all staring at her. She never really realize how tiny they were. Now she sort of understood why even her mother, who is usually a very nice woman, thinks that even tinies are weak little creatures. The people of Smallville, however, were horrified. They were at the mercy of a giant girl who was 500 feet tall to them.

For the next half hour, the people of Smallville and Kana had a staredown. No one was saying a thing. Then they all heard a deep gurgle coming from the giant girl. The kind that meant that she was going to-

Kana's eyes widened as she felt a pressure building up in her lower abdomen before clenching tightly. She didn't want to fart now and in front of these tinies. And she didn't want to risk possibly gassing the tinies to death either. Thankfully, she felt it go back up inside her. But the feeling made her cringe and clutch her lower abdomen.

It may have sounded minor to her, but to the residents of Smallville, it was a deafening sound. Finally, the silence seemed to be broken.

Kana turned back to the village border and saw something running towards her. To her surprise, it looked like a tiny 8-year-old boy running towards her. The boy ran past the border and charged at her foot before reaching it and attempting to punch it. But the impacts were virtually nonexistent

Kana didn't feel a thing. Bemused, the massive girl reached down and plucked the tiny boy up. As he was brought up to her face, he yelled at her to let him go, but his minuscule size made him very hard to hear.

She snorted as she saw the boy rear his head back and try and bite into her fingers. She shifted her eyes towards the village and saw the people looking at her with fear as if she was going to hurt this kid. She rolled her eyes before she moved forward and lowered the struggling boy back onto the border of the village and let him go.

Again for another half-hour, no one spoke. It was just another intense staredown. Kana just couldn't believe that she now owned an entire village. She could do whatever she wanted to do. But yet, she was more curious about them than using them as a means to vent her anger. Everyone always said that the tinies were weak, stupid creatures. Yet this village looked just like a modern-day village with cars that look just like the ones she's seen. Only they are miniature sized. She rested her head on her hands before realizing what these tinies might be afraid of.

Remembering earlier how her mother mentioned that she had eaten a tiny from this village. Jeez, it was no wonder they were afraid of her. With her being the daughter of a monster to them. It probably scared them for just how much she looked like her mother. Just a little different. She sighed. An entire village at her mercy. She felt should probably feel very powerful, but for some reason, she just didn't feel like she was powerful even to these tinies. Years of constant harsh bullying were probably the reason why she felt this way, she didn't know. She rubbed her temple. She didn't know what to say to these tinies. They were too afraid of her to talk to her.


In the village, all of the residents just stared at her without saying anything. In truth, they were too afraid to do or say anything. Not only were they being held captive by the Destroyer of Villages herself, but they were now basically a present to her daughter. Perhaps what did surprise them is that she didn't stomp or eat the child that ran at her, she just put him back in the village. Mark himself was just as afraid as the rest of them. He had never seen a giant before now. Sure back in their world, he saw videos that showed them, but those were on tiny screens and televisions. This was no screen. He was staring at a real living, impossibly tall giant. A teenager by the looks of it.

"I don't get it. Why isn't she attacking us?" he heard someone whisper behind him.

"Probably trying to give us a false sense of security, she is the daughter of The Destroyer of Villages after all," he heard another say. His instincts were agreeing with that. But, yet deep down inside, Mark didn't believe what they were saying. After all, she has only been staring at them for at least an hour with glaring eyes which were unnerving. Other than that, she was not doing any harm.

"I don't if she is going to," Mark admitted.

"What?" he heard a man behind him ask before gesturing towards her.

"Well, look at her, she's not doing anything. She's just observing us. She could be curious." as he turned back and stared at her. He heard the man who questioned him scoff.

"Yea, right. I'll drink to that bullshit," the man spat. Mark rolled his eyes before turning to him again.

"Well just look at her." Mark pointed to the giant girl. "She's not doing anything. She's just staring at us. Observing us."

"And how do you that she's not just "observing" us so that she can eventually kill us later?" the man asked. Mark shrugged at that question. The man wasn't wrong. For all he knows, the girl might be just watching them see how they react before attacking.

"Okay, I see your point," Mark said with a nod. "But for the last hour, she's done nothing to prove that either. And she didn't kill that kid who ran up to her either," he added. Perhaps the girl has never seen tinies before or at least that's what he heard the giants call them. And secretly felt offended by the name. He then had an idea, but someone else beat him to it.

"Hey, why don't one of us go out there and ask her if she can send us back?" he heard a woman suggest. Mark's eyes widened as did everyone who heard her and turned to her. "Let's say she doesn't want to hurt us. Perhaps she can send us back," she explained.

"She won't give away a gift like this," the man Mark talked too earlier spat. "She's not going to give us up." Everyone sighed. They were indeed nothing more than a gift to a possible idiot teenager who was just staring at them.

"But what if she doesn't want us?" Mark suggested.

"Look, why can't you and any of you just get the fact that we're never going to get back home?" the man asked.

"Hey it won't hurt to try," Mark reasoned. "It never hurts to try and ask," he said. He couldn't believe it. He, a massive manwhore. A cheating no-good bastard was suggesting that they go up to this giant and ask her to send them home.

"Well if one of you want to go up and get eaten by her or get shoved into her pussy, then don't say I didn't warn you." Mark sighed as he watched the man turn around and walk back towards the main street.

"So who's going to go up to her?" he asked. No one spoke, he looked from side to side to see everyone, including the boy that actually ran up to the giant, looked at him. He stammered for a few seconds before speaking. "Why don't you do it?" he asked the woman who suggested they talk to her.

"Because you are the one who made a few points. It wouldn't hurt to try," she said. Mark rolled his eyes.

"Great, just great." He then heard a male voice say.

"Good luck, man." He turned and saw a brown-haired man looking at him with a smirk. He narrowed his eyes.

"And where the hell have you been, Tom?" he asked. Tom was a shady guy, a massive pervert too. And a friend of sorts to Mark. It didn't help that it's believed that he is a loan shark. The man smirked.

"Well, I just woke up a few minutes ago to see a giant hot woman looking at us, and some of you suggesting that we should ask her to let us go." Mark rolled his eyes.

"Dude, I don't think she's of age," he said. Tom chuckled.

"Hey, sounds like you are saying she's old. You'd think she's 80?" Mark glared before gesturing to the girl.

"DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A 80-YEAR-OLD WOMAN TO YOU?!" he practically screeched. Which, unfortunately, brought the attention of the giant.

"Excuse me?" he froze as he heard an offended voice above him ask. "Did one of you just say I look like an 80-year-old woman?" Mark gulped. He saw Tom just giving him a smart ass smile before turning weakly around. He saw that the girl's crisscrossed legs were now practically at the border and her upper body was arched forward. Slowly, Mark looked up and saw the massive girl's face glaring down at them. But as he gazed up at her, he began to quiver and nearly pissed himself once he realizes where exactly those eyes were looking at. She wasn't just looking at anyone, she was looking right at him!


Kana had inched closer to the town as she saw a group were standing around the edge looking at her often before turning to each other and talking. She was right over them when she could have sworn she heard what sounded like someone saying "SHE LOOKS LIKE A 80-YEAR-OLD WOMAN!!". Needless to say, she was rather offended. Her eyes then shifted down to the person she heard the voice come from. So it must be him. She shook her head.

"Are you trying to insult me?" she asked. The tiny man was speaking, but very quiet like. She rolled her eyes. "Okay, let's try and talk to each other face-to-face, shall we?" she reached a hand down towards him.


Mark screamed as he felt the girl's massive fingers close gently around his side before he began to start rising. He shivered as he was brought up past her stomach, past her massive breasts that were as big as small hills to him, and up to her face. Her massive brown eyes were narrowed at him. He looked down and at her small pink lips were so big compared to him, she could swallow him whole without any struggle or a bat of the eye.

He never felt so small and significant in his life than now. "So, you think that it's wise to insult me?" she asked. Mark gulped. This girl was serious business now. Her dark brown eyes were now giving him a cold glare that reminded him of the girls' mother. In fact, her posture and pretty much everything about her has now shifted into a mirror image of her mother.

"Wait! Wait!" he yelled. "I wasn't trying to insult you! I really wasn't!" he yelled. She narrowed her eyes.

"Then why did you say I looked like an 80-year-old woman?" she demanded. He grunted as she ever so slightly applied pressure to him.

"Look! You heard it wrong, kid! I was saying ''Does she look like an 80-year-old woman to you!"! I was not insulting you at all!" he yelled. The giant's glare narrowed. He shivered.

"So you are saying that someone else said that I look like an 80-year-old woman?" she asked. He nodded. She sighed. "Okay, when you see whoever said that, I want you to punch him for me." Mark's eyes widened with surprise. He was sure she was probably going to squish him, but as he looked back at her. The cold look in her eyes was gone. Still, Mark couldn't grasp what she said.

"W-what?" he asked surprised. She scoffed.

"What? Are you deaf? I want you to find the ass who said that and punch him," she explained as if it was simple.

"Y-you aren't going to kill me?" Mark asked shocked. She shook her head.

"That whole thing you saw earlier, I just wanted to hear the truth, so I pulled an intimidation move," she explained. Mark shook his head in disbelief before the girl added "If it helps, I wasn't really going squish you or the one who said I look like an 80-year-old woman. I just wanted to know who said it." Mark shook his head. He felt like this girl just played him.


As Kana stared down at the tiny, she was now more curious than ever. She still wanted to have this tiny punch the one who said she looked old. Maybe it's a petty thing to be offended about, but hey, anyone can be offended by that. But for now, it seemed there was going to be a conversation. And she didn't know what to do or say. She nodded to herself before standing up. She turned to the village and narrowed her eyes.

"If any of you can please punch the asshole who called me old, I will not crush your city," she joked before turning to the tiny she held. She wanted to have a private talk with him. In her room. "And you and I are going to have a little talk." the girl announced.

"Wait!" The tiny man asked. "Didn't you say you wanted me to punch the guy who called you old?!" he called up. She nodded.

"Yes, at first. But I changed my mind. I now want to have a private chat with you in my room," she said before lowering the tiny under-an-inch man to her stomach. She did this to just tease him a little and so that she doesn't need to hold him out in front of her. Mark shivered as he was at level with her stomach. He could hear and the loud gurgling growls of the girl's massive stomach as it worked to digest whatever contents she had eaten earlier. Even though she said that she wouldn't hurt him, he couldn't help but fear that he might end up joining that food by the end of the day. And end up like that unfortunate lady earlier who got eaten by this girl's mother. That image of her dropping her towards her doom was something that will haunt his nightmares for weeks.

Kana walked away from the village before opening a panel next to the door and moved a few switches before the holographic room displayed a sun-setting sky. She figured maybe it would be best to have this village be in a day and night cycle that matched outside. She turned to the village with a small smirk before opening the door and closing it behind her, leaving the residents of the village to compose themselves and get use to the possible permanent prison they are now stuck in.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9046