Time and Warp by rave777
Summary:

An old story written in 2019, posted previously on giantesscity

 

What if a wizard exists in our world? Would she uses her own power wisely for the better of humanity? Or would it be a catastrophe for the whole world?


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 14123 Read: 20532 Published: February 27 2020 Updated: April 29 2020

1. Chapter 1: Rare Blood by rave777

2. Chapter 2: Time Table by rave777

3. Chapter 3: Judgment by rave777

4. Chapter 4: The Perfectly Manageable Size by rave777

Chapter 1: Rare Blood by rave777

A yellow car drives through the mountain road beneath the cloudy sky, carefully traversing through the wet tarmac until the car took a sudden turn into the left, right into a muddy road through the forest, almost completely hidden through one’s eyes behind hundreds of trees. A few minutes later, the Oldsmobile muscle car arrives on a house, quickly entering the garage. 

With the engine turned off, a figure came out from the driver seat, a girl, blonde hair, around mid-20’s, wearing jeans and striped long sleeve shirt, struggling to walk outside the garage as blood spilled out from her stomach alongside little bruises on her face, carrying small pocket bag on her right hand as she falls to the ground, trying to reach the front door of her house. 

As blood drips on the floor, the girl opened the door, walks right into the living room, dropping herself on the sofa as she breathes heavily, trying to hold her wounds. Despite the hurting injuries, the girl smiles and laughs, seemingly satisfied of something. 

“Finally... I did it... years and years of planning and searching...” 

“...I got you,” 

… 

… 

… 

… 

… 

Liz, 

If you find this letter, then prepare yourself for a-thousand-years-old secret. 

Most family are descendants of great king, brave knights, and many many more... 

But not us. 

Believe it or not, in my research as a national historian, our very family are descendants of... wizards. 

Sounds crazy? Just wait. 

Sure, many wizards are exterminated throughout the years back then, deemed to be dangerous and malicious for the society. But luckily for us, some survives, and that’s where we are now. 

And here’s the important part. 

One of our ancestors was once executed for crafting two stones. The thing is, whoever gets to hold those stones would receive a power unlike any mankind has ever seen before. There are purple stone and yellow stone, each with their own power. The purple one could trigger a warp portal, creating a warp hole that could transport anything through it into the other hole. While the yellow one could create a time barrier, altering time and space inside the created barrier. 

Sure, call your mother crazy, but pretty sure I’m no longer in this world while searching for those stones. But believe me, I'd rather retrieve them for the safety of this world than it being misused and ending this world... 

Besides, if those stones really exist, doesn’t that make it easier for me to learn history? 

Sorry for lying on my leave, honey, but it’s for your own good. At least I wrote the whole truth here in this letter. 

Thank you. 

- Mom 

… 

… 

… 

No wonder she was kind of freaking me out... but still, I couldn’t believe she told the truth. The existence of these two stones alone erases all of my doubts throughout the years until she died now that I'm holding on to it. 

I mean, magic? Sorcery? In this day and age? All those fairytales crap? Now I’m intrigued. 

Curiosity kills... and mom suffered from it... I’ll just make sure these stones would heal my wound. 

I'm a wizard, eh? And I supposed to hold on to that for the rest of my life... 

*** 

The next morning... 

Liz, with bandages on her stomach and face, woke up on her bed as ray of light shines through the window. It's a pure heaven to be sleeping on a comfy bed once again after years of painful attempt to search and stole that stones from the isolated place near the country border. 

“It’s good to be back here...” 

With the new toy in her possession last night, Liz rushes from her bed, still in her white underwear and loose white shirt, running down the stairs into her living room. Grabbing the pocket bag from her sofa, Liz runs into the kitchen and opened the trap door into the basement area. 

“Secluded house, check... basement door closed, check... alright, everything’s chill,” 

Inside her basement is her ‘personal’ room, filled with some furniture and a computer. There is a large square table in the middle of the area, almost waist high. Opening up her pocket bag, two glowing stones rolling down into the table, purple and yellow. 

“Now... first question... wizardry? It's in my... blood, I guess? Those fucking ancestors better not lying to me,” 

Grabbing the purple stone in her right hand, Liz concentrates heavily, trying to put all of her energy into her right hand as she squeezes the stone hard in her grip. Suddenly, the chair right beside her disappeared, fell right into a hole that appeared under it before it closes back up. This caused Liz to gasp in surprise as she saw the chair disappeared near her. 

“The hell...?” 

Curious, Liz once again focused to use the stone power once again. A few seconds later, a hole appeared right on the ceiling in front of Liz, and the chair that previously disappeared falls right into the floor. 

“WHOA!” Liz stumbles down into the floor, no doubt shocked by her new-found power. “I could actually do that!?” 

Shaken a little, Liz stood back up, putting the purple stone back on the table. 

“Well, mom doesn’t lie at all with her fairytale, I could verify that now,” 

Looking at the yellow stone, Liz got an idea as she rushes back up to her kitchen. Once she came back, he brought an apple with her and putting it on the table. 

“So, time stone, let’s see what you got,” Liz grabbed the yellow stone and concentrates once again as her eyes focused on the apple itself. Soon enough, a green magic barrier surrounds the apple. In just a few seconds, the apple gone rotten, the color turns pale, the shape started to melt until it stinks. 

“Holy crap...” Liz still couldn’t believe herself; she’s a wizard, with a natural blood flows inside her, a rare successor to a generation that has been long dead, with an ability that is undiscovered for many years by unaware successors. Now that everything is unfolded in Liz’s very own minds, nothing could stop her in discovering many possibilities with the new power that she got, complete with the two artifacts that she struggled for years to find and acquire... 

… 

… 

… 

Heh, being introvert really does have its own benefits... 

All those bullies… ugh, glad high school is short. 

Now that I’m free and realizing a freaky twist of my life, there’s no reason for me to care about the world outside, isn’t it? 

*** 

One week later… 

Liz practices as usual in her basement, warping stuffs left and right, transferring furniture through the warp hole in under one second. Her concentration gets better with a lot of training everyday, soon enough Liz would be able to warp a whole fridge. 

As Liz warps the wooden chair once again, the tennis ball that she teleported lands right above her, hitting her head hard, distracting her from her attempt to warp a chair, breaking her focus. 

“Ouch…” Liz sat on the floor as she grabbed her head. “Damn tennis ball…” 

As soon as Liz’s eyes focused back on what’s in front of her, she witnessed something that surprised her a little. Extending her right hand forward, she grabbed something on the floor. Opening her palm, Liz gasped in shock, it’s the same wooden chair that she always teleported everyday, yet in tiny size. 

“It’s barely bigger than my thumb, holy…” 

Liz nonchalantly closes her hand, feeling as the tiny wooden chair offers no resistance at all, sounds of tiny creaks could be heard. Opening her right hand once again, nothing left standing on her palm, just tiny dusts and splinters… 

The action caused slight tingle inside Liz, feeling of dominance surged all over Liz’s body in split second, giving her short goosebumps. With newfound curiosity, Liz attempt to do the same trick with her warp portal ability. This time, a broken washing machine would be her next victim of the wacky experiment. Warp portal appears, yet... it’s the same size. Different location, yes. Shrunken size, no. 

“How did I do that?” 

… 

… 

A few days later... 

Above the broken washing machine, there are several small furniture, almost fitting for an ant-sized person, like a smaller version of a dollhouse, complete with coffee table, wooden dining chair, table lamp, empty barrel, and many more. Suddenly, warp portal appeared above it and it’s a tiny swingset! 

Sweating and tired from her magic practice, Liz turned her attention into all the tiny items that she had converted, looming her face over the whole tiny stuffs. Hovering her right hand above it, she realizes that the whole thing didn’t even bigger than her palm, she could drop her hand and flattened the entire furniture. 

I did it! 

Warping stuffs and altering them through the size of the portal, and even better... warping it from the wider range, outside my house, even. 

Now... Should I try this one? 

Walking back to the main table, Liz concentrates her warping power once again, trying to sense everything around her, around the house, around the forest area, until her mind's eye saw the mountain road... 

There's one. 

Liz triggers her warp magic, and tiny portal appeared on the table surface, something rolls out from it... 

A human being. 

The size of an ant. 

Judging by the clothes; a large backpack on his back, red shirt, jeans... yes, an actual human being, barely an inch tall. The unfortunate tiny figure tried to get back on his feet after the sudden rough landing, slightly confused by his surroundings, a solid surface bigger than any airport runway he’s ever seen, a sky that looks like a ceiling with a light that originated from a lightbulb hanging under. Confusion filled the guy’s mind until he turned his body 180... 

Right in front of the ant-sized camper, a blue material, larger than any billboards until he realizes that he’s looking at a crotch area of a jeans once he notices the giant zipper. His eyes widened as he slowly tracks the unknown massive object upwards... gigantic hips, violet-colored shirt, two moon-sized pair of boobs, and finally, a face of a girl, looking down right at him with her shocked look. Mouth wide open, blue iris fully focused on his tiny figure, trying to comprehend what she had just done. 

“Whoa...” the only word that Liz could utter at the sight of an unlucky camper got caught on her malicious experiment. As soon as Liz slowly lowered herself on the table, trying to get a good look on her capture, the tiny guy stumbles onto his back, no doubt scared by the surreal sight that occurred in front of him right now. A second ago he was lost inside the woods before suddenly falls into a hole that appeared all of a sudden that transport him right here, on a giant table, in front of Liz’s gigantic figure. 

The tiny guy breathes heavily as two pair of giant eyes observed his miniature figure from above. Never before he felt so helpless in front an unimaginably massive human being, like a mouse being hunted by a cat, but in this case, the cat is bigger than buildings. Sweats running down, his skin turns pale, not even a word could come out from his mouth as his body shakes heavily by an intimidating sight. Despite his obvious fear, the tiny guy couldn’t help but admiring the gorgeous look of his captor, right from her cute curious face to her hanging shirt-covered gigantic pair of boobs that could crush a whole house should it falls down. 

Suddenly, a pair of thumb and index finger grabbed his whole body, causing him to scream in panic as he being lifted up by her captor, being held firmly before finally he saw her face, eye to eye. 

“It’s real person...” Liz amazed by how tiny she made the guy that she warped through, seeing his body got engulfed between her fingers while squirming to break free really is a surreal sight for Liz. Curious, Liz lightly put a pressure on him, causing the tiny guy to writhe in pain as his body got smushed between giant skins, although for Liz it’s only tiny squeaks. 

“Cute...” Liz put the tiny guy back on the table as he gasped for air. “Let’s try this...” 

Creating another warp portal, Liz teleports a car from a parking lot nearby the mountain road. A four-door sedan, no passengers... toy sized. 

The tiny guy, surprised by a sudden appearance of a tiny car, slowly stood back up to his feet. 

Drive that car, little fella... 

“WA!” Liz slammed both of her hands down on the table with her head close on the tiny guy, no doubt sending him running scared right toward the tiny car. The giant girl pretends to catch the tiny camper by slowly extending her right hand behind him, like a predator trying to caught her prey. Soon enough, the tiny guy entered the car and drive away right to the opposite direction from Liz’s position. Despite the speed of the car, Liz chuckles at the pathetic tiny car hopelessly trying to escape her on a table, in which the only way is down... to the concrete, high enough to end one’s life by a car crash. 

Look at him... trying to save his own life in this impossible situation... 

Seeing that tiny car moving around searching for any hope... kinda turned me on. 

Is it due to the sheer differences of our sizes? 

Is it because I could effortlessly dominate him no matter what? 

Now that I think about it... his life depends on me now. 

I could just end his hopeless tale right now if I wanted to. 

Crushing him alongside the car inside my grip? Nah... 

Smothering it between my boobs? 

Sitting down on it and letting my whole weight flattened him? 

Huh... let’s stick to the classic for now. 

Without any warning, Liz climbs up the table, planting her naked feet on the table surface. The tiny guy, terrified by the gigantic beauty’s sudden act, turned his car 180 in panic. Suddenly, a huge shadow engulfs the whole car, the tiny guy looked up only to saw a mile long sole of his capor, ready to crush him alongside his car! 

BOOM! 

Liz dropped her right foot, yet the car successfully evades her stomp. In quick movement, Liz twists her left foot and nudges the tiny car from the side, sending it rolling across the table surface until it stays upside down. The tiny guy, bleeding and injured, attempt to crawl out from the car, only to be welcomed by a pair of feet in front of him, stomping loudly as Liz looks down on the helpless one. 

“Well, too bad... I was hoping you would fall down to the floor...” 

Seemingly in slow motion, Liz lifts her right foot, placed it atop the injured tiny guy and the wrecked car, covered them in shadow...

BOOM! 

Without mercy, Liz stomps down on the table, feeling the squished tinies and flattened car. Lifting her foot, she saw a spot of blood and flattened remains that stuck to her smooth sole before it fell down back to the table. 

This is... a unique feeling... 

I had no choice, though... or else he would tell the whole world about this. 

Stepping down from the table, Liz picked up a tissue to wipe her sole. 

“Now that I’m truly a wizard... what else can I do with this?” 

 

Chapter 2: Time Table by rave777

The truth of warp stone has been unveiled, albeit with unique and wacky results, yet Liz didn’t hesitate anymore. Despite the murder that she had done earlier, she is now more curious than ever to try and discover more possibilities that she could find.

Now that she understands how the warp stone fully works, it’s time to test the other one.

“Yellow stone, manipulates time in a barrier... I wonder...”

Putting an apple on the table, Liz concentrates into the fruit while gathering power from the stone. Soon enough, a light-yellow barrier formed around the apple, and the fruit started to rot slowly, turning dark until only the core remains.

“So it accelerates time... crazy,”

And so it begins, day after day researching and training the power of controlling time, several perks revealed, including that Liz could fast forward time inside a barrier, but she couldn’t rewind.

No wonder they consider these two stones dangerous... anybody with evil intent could manipulate this whole world with their own will.

Fortunately, not me.

Sure, witches are dangerous and mischievous, but I'm gonna be the one to avert all that.

Except that one... sorry, random guy. Just testing this power, no more no less.


With the complete knowledge of the stone powers, Liz wondered what she could do with it. There's no way she could reveal this phenomenon into the public, the governments surely would confiscate it without any hesitation, means that in the end it’s the power that only Liz could know. Remembering back, Liz knows that her mother was always obsessed with the history of the world, researching all about the evolution of human, tracing back to the beginning of time.

Lightbulb emerges inside Liz’s mind; she knows what she wanted to do with her power now...

***

Liz cleaned up the table in the basement, attaching ankle-high thin glass on the edge of the table.

“Okay... everything is set.”

Focusing on the table, Liz opened up another warp portal above it. Suddenly, a large amount of soil falls right into the table, transported right from the forest ground outside her house, filling the entire table.

“Now that’s a lot,”

Digging her finger through the soil, Liz confirmed that the ground is sturdy and fresh enough for her upcoming experiment.

“Alright... everything’s set, now for the final ingredients...” Liz picked up a small paper. “Couples, constructor, architect, doctor, farmer... and about 50 more... I think?”

The wizard concentrates heavily, trying to seek peoples for her ‘experiment’ as she widened her range of vision for the warp spell. Then, she spotted a nearby bar, filled with a bunch of peoples inside.

Perfect.

The warp spell triggered, a pair of couple rolls out into the table, got thrown into the dirt together from the warp hole... ant-sized. Liz quickly covers the whole table with the time barrier, but didn’t accelerate the time yet.

The tiny couples are confused as they were enjoying their drinks on their little date inside the bar and seconds later got roughly thrown into a wide empty lot, filled with nothing but dirt and rocks. Looking around, they saw nothing but blue sky and nothingness across the unknown land. The guy picked up his cellphone, trying to contact anyone for help yet failed to do so as there are no signal at all in this unknown land.

So... this yellow-ish barrier not only wrapped the time and space; it also blocks the shell like an invisible wall... and it completely blocks any signal transmission as well?

This is insane. It's like owning an isolated little world inside my own basement...

Okay then.

Scanning the outside world once more, Liz wrapped more and more people into her miniature land inside the time bubble. Constructors, architects, doctors, scientists, and some more ordinary peoples, until there are about 75 confused tinies wandering around on her table, asking each other of the sudden portal that appeared under them, transporting them in one second to the current land.

“Interesting...” Liz picked up her tablet, creating a new log to wrote this new experiment. “’Time Table’, yes, that’s the name,”

Liz slowly accelerates the time gently, fast forwarding it a few times faster than normal, seeing the movements on the table below like an ant farm. There are some gardeners and farmers who starts to plant some seeds and building rice fields, while constructors and architects trying to build viable structures under the sunlight. Liz notices the shadow under the structures and tinies, does the barrier emanates ray of light? Does the barrier reflect sun, moon, and the blue sky? There's so much discovery that Liz still need to discover...

***

A few days later...

The experiment continues.

Liz attaches a hose on the ceiling above the table, trying to create a small rain to simulate weather for the tiny land below. Using a timer attached under the table, Liz could adjust rain season while keeping it inside the time barrier as well. On the table, 100 years had passed, and the tiny civilization started to grow from huts built by twigs and clays to a wooden structure built using planks and nails. Looks like Liz inadvertently transports several iron and steel materials as well beneath those soils, yet it proves to be a good thing as it helps the civilization grows not only in terms of human interaction, but also invention and engineering. The tinies might have modern brain, yet they’re forced to start over into the primitive age due to the limited resources.

No one knows that there is a giant goddess out there wandering around everyday observing their ‘aquarium life’ on a table blocked by a glass...

Meanwhile, Liz continues filling out her research log with everything that happened on the Time Table for the past 50 years...

“First few days they’re like a headless chicken, panicking around by the sudden teleportation. Yet as the day goes by, they’re accepting their fate trapped in this land of unknown. Some began to build up huts using twigs, mud, and clays while some of them began planting seeds to survive. Just to add more choice for the survival, I also transport some animals like cows, sheep, chicken.”

Right above the table, Liz observes the tiny land that she made. The sheer size difference made Liz a little turned on inside, she couldn’t imagine if the tinies below caught a glimpse of her should the barrier disappeared.

“Once the panic settled down, they’re getting used to their ‘back-to-basic' life. Hunting down for food using handmade spears, using animal skins as their new clothing, building some sort of cave... just to add more help, I built a tiny sprinkler on the ceiling to simulate rainy weather, with the timer attached under the table so it functions according to the time inside the barrier. Fast forward a few years ahead, the first generation started to die one by one due to natural causes, yet their technology growth proves to be faster than I expected, must be due to their basic knowledge ahead of the experiment.”

Liz fast forward the time 200 years more, and soon enough, all those wooden buildings got replaced by concrete buildings that she already familiar with in the real world. 50% of the land started to get occupied by suburbs and buildings, cars also being manufactured as well, and much to Liz’s surprise, airport! Just when Liz busy writing down the Time Table timeline log on her chair, something caught her attention near the table.

“Dammit, no insect allowed here in... wait,” focusing on the buzzing sound, Liz move closer on the tiny flying object. Squinting near it, she saw... an airplane.

A tiny airplane, flying through the barrier outside the table area, barely the size of Liz’s thumb. Looking closely, Liz could see the two ant-sized pilot, clearly shocked by what they saw in front of them...

***

“Mikey, Cole, it’s time,”

Mikey and Cole couldn’t contain their excitement. After years and years of learning to fly the airplane, it’s finally time for them to explore beyond the sky, a world beyond what people had been called ‘the wall’ for generations. The pilot duo walks right toward their propeller-powered plane parked on the runway, ready for takeoff. Meanwhile, dozens of journalists and cameraman covered the first ever flight in this world that they now called simply ‘Utopia’.

“Cole, we’re all over the TV right now, smile for the camera!” Mikey attached the camera right on top of the airplane nose.

"Oh come on, they want to see what’s in front of us, not US,” Cole sat on the rear seat.

“Cheer up, will you? Isn't it what you’ve always been dreamed of? To see the world beyond?”

“I know, I'm deadly curious... but still, I don’t know why I had a bad feeling about this...”

“Mikey, Cole, do you hear me?” a voice came through their earphone.

“Linda, hey, we’re good, the plane’s good, ready to tear through the sky,”

“Good, I'll be here watching, your camera there would be broadcasted live all over Utopia, so make sure you gave us a good shot in your journey!”

“We’ll do that. Okay, we’re off!”

Mikey turned on the engine, the propeller started to spin, the plane started to move forward. Soon enough, they’re off right nto the air, into the unknown...

“Woooo we’re high in the air!” Mikey seems excited as the plane elevates little by little into the seemingly limited sky.

“Holy... I could see the whole Utopia... and that wall,” Cole saw the transparent wall that has been imprisoned the whole Utopia since the beginning of time. “Are you afraid?”

“Of what?”

“This whole ‘outside world’ thing... no one ever done this before, we’re the first. Don't you feel anxious?”

“Hey, if anything goes wrong, we could just turn around, right? Just remember where we’re came from,”

“Well...”

A few minutes later, the plane got hit by slight turbulence. As the two pilots push through the sky, the vibration got even more intense, the sky slowly transitioned from blue to grey, but Mikey didn’t give up, he had been learning to fly for his whole life for this moment and this slight distraction won’t stop him.

“Mikey, Cole, you all right? Your plane seems unstable, the camera vibrates a lot in my screen,” Linda seems worried.

“We’re alright, we’re alright, I’m pushin’ through! The sky turns really dark here, there’s even a few lightning, it’s one hell of a storm here!” Mikey tried to reassure Linda.

“Yeah, that’s one nasty storm right there,”

“Don’t worry, we’ll turn around if-”

Suddenly, the voice got cut off abruptly. The screen turns static.

“Erm... Mikey? Cole? Hello?”

No response.

“Control tower, I lost them, can you find the plane?”

“No, ma’am, they’re disappeared completely from the radar. Last position is right on the edge of the wall,”

***

“Cole, you see this?”

“What the hell...”

Mikey and Cole, still on their plane, couldn’t comprehend what they saw. No longer they are swimming in the white cloud and blue sky, not even the stormy sky. Instead, it looked like somebody’s basement. Brick wall, dimmed light, garden fork...

“Is this... some kind of bunker or something?”

“Mike, they’re all massive stuff! What is this place!?”

As the two still confused by the sudden change of their surroundings, something appeared right in front of them, causing them to jumped out from the seat a little, almost fell out from the plane.

A face.

A giant face.

Larger than anything in Utopia.

Despite the intimidating size of the face that welcomed the two pilots in this new world, it couldn’t be denied that this is one of the most beautiful face they’re ever seen. Pink lips, blonde hair, a pair of dark blue eyes, looking right directly at them.

“Linda... Linda! You seeing this!? Hello? Hey!” Mikey realizes that they’re completely cut off from Utopia. Before the two pilots could react, a giant right hand catches them, grabbing them whole inside her grip, turning all darkness...

***

After seemingly passed out for a minutes, Mikey and Cole regained their consciousness, trying to stood up and checking their surroundings.

“Where are we...?”

Mikey notices that he’s standing on a table. Right beside him is his plane, parked and looked fine.

“Mike! Look!" Cole stood on the edge of the table, looking right ahead, which is another table surrounded by yellow barrier. Inside contained the familiar sight that Cole has seen several from the sky, but never this far.

“Is that... Utopia...?”

“So... this whole time... our city has been just a model on a table!?” Cole couldn’t comprehend the truth that he had just discover. This whole time, their city where they lived since born is a tiny city owned by a giant... “Where’s that girl!?”

“Cole, calm down,”

“Calm down!? We need to tell them!” Cole runs right to the plane, sitting on the pilot seat. “Mikey! Come on! We need to-”

BOOM!

Before Mikey could react, he stumbles down, falling on his back. Looking right in front of him, the plane is replaced by... a giant fist. Looking down, he could see oil leaks beneath the massive fist. Suddenly, the fist got lifted, and all that remains is a flattened plane, along with his best friend, now nothing but a red smear on the table, mangled along with the wrecks. Looking up, Mikey saw her; the hoodie-wearing giant girl, complete with short shorts and ponytailed blonde hair, looking down at him, bigger than anything in Utopia, hundred times bigger than any buildings. Despite her beauty and attractive figure, it didn’t erase Mikey’s fear from her intimidating size and sharp gaze. She had just killed Cole along with the plane, crushing his only chance to escape in one simple yet enormous move using her fist.

Liz catches the tiny pilot between her thumb and index finger, careful not to accidentally squished the tiny guy. Lifting him up right in front of her eyes, the sheer size difference quickly catches on both Liz and Mikey, the giant couldn’t help but grinning in satisfaction.

“You violate the simulation, little man... you’re not supposed to know all of this,” Liz couldn’t help but notices the tiny guy still frozen inside her grip, seemingly shocked and petrified by the whole circumstances around him. “I could just send you back, but... you’ll tell everyone, right?”

Liz held a small mic in her left hand right in front of the tiny guy, connected right to her earpiece.

“No... I won’t tell anyone, please! I had a family!”

“Can I trust you enough for that? You, knowing that for the whole life you’re living on that table, owned by me, being a subject in my experiment? You know that the only way to keep it all secret from everyone over there is...”

Mikey, knowing full well the giant girl’s intent, suddenly started to struggle, trying to break free from his captor despite understanding the futility of his attempt, being completely overpowered by someone million times bigger than him.

“Uh-uh, you know the unwritten rules here... you couldn’t go back, and I couldn’t risk anyone knew this, so... I'm afraid I have to do what I must,”

The struggle increases, yet to no avail at all. Looking up, Mikey saw a change of expression in Liz’s face, now she’s simply smiling while holding his life on the line. Thinking back, she disposed Cole without mercy, just like any other insects, meaning that she won’t show compassion to any trespassing tinies at all!

“Now! What should I do with you, eh? I could just press you right now between my fingers and you’re gone! But no... I want to get creative... it’s rare to see something like this happened, you know,”

Suddenly, the tiny pilot got held high above Liz’s head.

“Should I just eat you?”

Hearing this, Mikey goes frantic once again inside Liz’s grip as he slowly descends into Liz’s open mouth, bigger than any cave he saw in his life. Liz’s breath washes through his tiny body, the smell of toothpaste translates into aura of terror, the humid pinkish cave is all that he saw, complete with those bus-sized white teeth surrounding it.

“Nah, I'm kidding, I'm kidding... for now,” Liz simply laughs as she pulled the tiny pilot away from her face. “I had a better idea,”

Pulling down her hoodie zipper, Liz reveals her tanktop-covered breasts, unleashed right from the cotton prison, bouncing out like a pair of round pillows breaking free. An ordinary thing for Liz, an unforgettable sight for Mikey. Never he had seen a pair of enormous breasts, hundred times bigger than the biggest building in Utopia. He could imagine it like a meteor that could wipe out hundred miles worthy of a land should she dropped it on Utopia, and none would left standing beneath that massive wrecking ball that Liz had.

“You’ll be my prisoner for a while, alright?” Liz tucked in the tiny pilot between her breasts. Like an ant squeezed between two massive orbs, Liz could clearly see the tiny guy struggles trying to avoid being squished inside her cleavage, although in the end, the two huge pillows won the battle as he tightly squeezed firmly in between, gasping for air before he fully drowned in it. “Stay warm down there!”

Liz closes up her hoodie once again, bringing her boobs tighter than ever before, squishing the trapped guy inside without mercy. Despite the softness of the skin, it’s still a painful experience as Mikey tried his best to survive inside the cleavage, his whole body is trapped, he couldn’t move a muscle at all.

“Now, back to research!”

Chapter 3: Judgment by rave777

Ever since the unexpected accident that occurred yesterday concerning the test subject bypassing the barrier using an airplane, Liz couldn’t stop thinking about it, especially now with a tiny guy being held captive by her. For two days, the unlucky tiny has been a subject of various ‘playful’ tests, from being trapped between a pair of massive breasts to accidentally got sat on by planet-sized, jeans-covered butt. Nobody would understand the unimaginable pain that Mikey had gone through for two days being a chew toy for the gigantic beauty and having no way to fight back at all. Despite all this, he still survives even with broken bones that he suffered all over his body. What was originally a journey to discover the outside world has been turned into a one-way trip to hell, without any hope to be able to return to his own safe home...

***

“We’re reaching high altitude here, a few miles before we’re go beyond the glass wall,”

“How many has been missing now?”

“Around... eight, maybe? If you count that one accident as well... how long has it been?”

“That first plane... about 20 years, I think, and no one has ever returned since. You’re not scared about this?”

“Well, it’s our duty as a recon unit, so... either do your job or serving punishment,”

“That fucking lottery system...”

“Be ready, we’ll leaving Utopia now, crossing the border,”

The black fighter jet goes through the barrier at high speed. In one flash second, the blue sky quickly changes into something else; a grey, concrete like floor, and right in front of them... a dark blue unknown object, round-shaped, connected into a pillar-like structure. Both pilots had no time to react, they’re going too fast in leaving the barrier...

“Unknown object up ahead! Turn! TURN!”

“Too late! EJE-”

***

“GYAAH!”

Liz felt something hits her butt as she busy writing down the log on his tablet while stood looking away from the table, causing her to drop it on the floor. As she rubbed her butt while picking up the tablet on the floor, she saw a burning debris of what presumably a tiny jet fighter, and she quickly understood what hits her on her rear.

“Again?” Liz sighed in disappointment. For a few days, Liz noticed that the tiny society on her table has been focused on something else other than living their own life in their tiny world, instead they’re trying to discover the outside world. Ever since the disappearance of the first ever explorer, curiosity grew larger as Liz fast forward the time, more and more airplane goes through the barrier, only to be welcomed by the unforgettable sight that turned to be the last thing that they’re ever seen. At first, Liz happily ‘welcomes’ every brave pilot that courageous enough to discover her basement while ensuring that they would never go anywhere. So far nobody survives to tell the tale as Liz disposes them in various ways. Even one time a passenger plane actually goes through the barrier in what could only be described as accidental flight. Yet Liz won’t treat them lightly, even if they’re just innocent victims...

Overtime, as Liz disposes every trespasser, she developed something else.

From the first time she tested her warp portal on an unlucky hiker, Liz felt something tingles inside her: feeling of dominance, power over the smaller ones, it’s intoxicating. This only amplifies as many airplanes came out from the tiny world into her basement, especially when she owned a tiny pilot and toying with him as she pleases. What firstly just a simple quirk now has turned into a sexual pleasure, causing her to experiment with the way she played with every pilot that crossed the border. One time she sat on the tiny airplane, crushing it flat under tons of weight alongside with the trapped tinies, the other time she would simply step on the downed jet, flattening the crashed plane alongside the injured pilot. When a passenger plane accidentally goes through the barrier, Liz simply grabbed all the ant-sized passengers from inside the plane without caring that her pressure might squish a few tinies and keeping them on an empty aquarium, should she need to relieve some stress some time later.

It's been three weeks since the Time Table experiment started and 500 years passed by in the tiny city and Liz grew disappointed with them as days goes by. No longer the tiny peoples focused on living in the city, now all that they think about is what beyond the glass wall. This is not the result that she wanted, Liz simply wanted a research about the evolution of human civilization from the beginning of time, yet they betray her intent.

To simplify it: Liz grew bored.

These peoples... they’re pathetic.

They're just humans, after all.

I don’t feel like writing them anymore. All they care about is what beyond the wall.

I had enough...


Liz sat on the couch, dropping her tablet beside her as she breathes heavily, not knowing what to do anymore.

Then what should I do with them? There's no way I'm returning them to the real world.

Maybe there’s no other way at all.

How should I do it?


Drowning in her own thought, Liz imagines various ways that she could do toying with those helpless tinies. For weeks she has been observing them, overlooking their whole city from the side of the table, being taller than the entire city itself, only a few towers that could barely reaches her boobs. The whole time, Liz has been curious about interacting with the tiny city. How would they react once they’re realizing that they’re living in someone’s basement, and a gigantic bored girl always watching over them everyday.

Focusing on the ‘gigantic’ part, she trembles once again, reminding herself that she’s the biggest one here, and no one could do anything to stop her to do whatever she pleases, just like how she treats all that lost airplanes.

Liz stood back up, approaching the table, she is ready to remind everyone in the so-called Utopia that someone is in charge there, up above...

***

Brian and Mara are enjoying their evening break after the whole day hard at work. Gone the paperwork, here comes the tea and coffee under the canopy on the sidewalk.

“Just another day, eh?” Brian just sat on the chair, enjoying the evening wind alongside the warm coffee.

“Nothing special...” Mara looks bored.

“Interesting, though. Ever since that first flight disappearance, insurance demand went up for flight accident,”

“No shit... they’re scared to death, especially after those passenger plane accidentally gone through the barrier,”

“And no one returned... tell me, aren’t you curious what’s beyond the wall?”

“I think everyone in this city curious now, even the TV only shown those whackjob theorist talking nonsense predicting what’s outside,”

“You know, I have my own prediction about this whole outside world, wanna hear?”

Mara just sighed. “...shoot,”

“Okay, these glass walls? I imagine them like an aquarium, and these grounds are just the base for us to build up our own civilization,”

“Whoa, aquarium? Then what about this sky? The occasional rainy weather?”

“Maybe computer generated, like a hologram or something,”

“Okay, that’s already borderline ridiculous,” Mara gave up. “I’m going home, alright?”

“Wait! Here's the best part! This whole aquarium must be owned by a...”

Before Brian could finish his story, something unbelievable happened. Everyone stopped their activity, all head lifts straight up into the blue sky... only to noticed that it’s gone. The sunset sky in the evening quickly replaced by a room-like ceiling. White-painted ceiling, bright lamp, brick wall, the sight cause confusion to arose within the whole civilization. But turning their sight to the south part of the skyline would quickly give them the answer of the whole outside world.

“...giant.”

A figure, larger than anything in their Utopia, stood tall beside their city. Blonde hair, blue eyes, a pair of meteor-sized boobs covered by a purple shirt, hands on her hips, complete with her tight jeans, Liz overseeing the whole land with her lazy expression, now with the whole civilization eyes pointed directly right at her. Soaking up the shocked feeling of the tinies, Liz lazily scanned the city below her, seeing all those froze tinies on the streets staring up at her.

Oh my...

Look at them tiny figures...

Not even bigger than my pinky.


“You have disappointed me with your attempt of crossing the border... don’t you know you’re supposed to live through your life as ordinary as possible within the designated space?”

Liz lowered herself gently, resting her hands and head atop the glass wall, observing the tiny below even closer. Despite their fear and confusion, none of the tinies seems moving from their position as they saw their ‘owner’ gets even closer at them. Despite the calm and gentle expression on the face of the giant girl in front of them, it’s the size that intimidates them to the core.

“Don’t you know what’s gonna happen when boredom hits me?”

Looking throughout the downtown area, a 20-stories apartment building in the downtown area caught Liz’s attention. Slowly, she extends her left hand, dark shadows engulfed areas below her arm as she reaches for the apartment building. The peoples inside the building didn’t know Liz’s intention yet as the giant hand slowly approaches their homes, yet as soon as it registers in their mind, they began to panic, quickly looking for an exit route. But it’s too late, complete darkness envelopes the whole building as soon as Liz gently wrapped her right hand around the apartment building, and...

CRUSH

Without any hesitation, Liz tightened her grip, crushing the whole apartment building alongside the occupants inside her fist. As Liz lifts her hand up, she eased up her grip as hundreds of crushed bodies mixed with rubbles falling down into the street below. Nothing is left from her exhibition of strength towards the miniscule civilization. The entire tinies turned from frozen in place with fear to terrified from witnessing the sight of destruction that the giant girl causes.

“Now that you know the big secret, it’s time for your extermination,”

Hearing this, the whole civilization fell into chaos. Peoples quickly running towards various directions, streets flooded with masses trying to run as far as they could from the direction of the gigantic girl that overseeing them from the south side.

Turning her attention into the only airport, Liz saw many tinies struggles to board the airplanes, hoping to get away from the wrath of their owner.

“Oh, you can’t do that!” annoyed, Liz wraps her right hand atop the airport building, quickly crushing it to the ground beneath her palm like a pancake, flattening miles wide area into the ground along with hundreds of trapped peoples inside. Trying to isolate the tinies from escaping the sandbox, Liz proceeds to scrap any planes that’s left on the runway area. Her right hand looms over the runway like a toy crane ready to pick up any prize below, but instead of picking the prize up, Liz proceeds to flatten the planes to the ground, catching any plane that already took off and scrap it mercilessly inside her grip until there are no planes left in the airport area.

“Where was I?” Liz could see thousands of terrified faces below her as her eyes scanned the whole city from above, ready to unleash her curiosity that she had been collecting inside her mind for weeks now. “Oh yeah... I declared your civilization as a failure, so...”

Using her right hand, the giant girl scoops a handful from the street below. Bringing her hand up in front of her face, Liz could see the tinies struggles to break free from the gigantic fingers that trapped them, while some of the tinies are already crushed into bloody pulp inside Liz’s grip along with some car wrecks that got caught alongside it.

They're pathetically weak, holy shit...

Crushing those unfortunate pilots are one thing, but this is different...

The fact that I could end multiple lives with one single motion is just crazy.


Releasing her grip, Liz lets every tinies that got captured to fall down right into the concrete below alongside the tiny corpses and some debris. No one survives the fall...

Turning her attention back to the city, she saw every tinies began to run away from her direction.

“So that’s how you wanna play, eh?”

Liz lifts her left foot and around four or five houses quickly obliterated as soon as Liz lands her left foot on the suburban area of the table. Houses, cars, tinies are smothered under the huge sole that invades the land of Liz’s life simulation. Lifting up her other foot, Liz steps between the buildings. Despite Liz trying to avoid causing too much destruction yet, her foot proven to be too big to fit in the street below, half of buildings got crushed beneath the naked sole like a sliced cake.

Fragile things...

***

Brian couldn’t believe it.

Only five minutes ago he enjoys his daily intake of caffeine until the humongous figure looms over the entire city, but now he run for his life as soon as he and Mara realized the giant girl’s intention when she utter the word ‘extermination’. Currently they’re hiding in an alley, catching their breath after running for miles.

“Is this... some kind of nightmare...? Am I still sleeping now!?” Mara, clearly scared for her life, putting her hands above her head, still shocked by the giant girl’s actions that she witnessed.

“It’s real, alright... although... that glass wall...”

“You still think about that, moron!?” Mara grabbed Brian’s shirt. “You’ve seen what she’s capable of! She destroys that building like a fucking cracker! That bitch just slaughtered us like an insect!”

“Calm down! I know our situation here, but we need to be calm if we wanted to survive!” Brian released Mara’s grip. Peeking from the alley, Brian notices many people still running through the streets, while in the distance, he saw her; kneeling on all four, eyes on the streets, occasionally drops her open palm, crushing peoples like ants, destroying buildings beneath her knees and hands like it’s nothing. The scene alone is enough to send shivers through Brian’s entire body. “There’s a parked car there, we could-”

“Why is this happening... our city... our lives... all for nothing...”

“Look... I know that we’re trapped, but all we could do now is to survive, okay? We just need to find a hiding place, somewhere she couldn’t find us,”

“R-Right...”

“Come on, let’s...” before Brian could walk, it gets really dark in the alley. Looking up, Brian fell to the ground. A pair of eyes, bigger than a house, looking down at them through the tight spaces between the buildings.

She found them.

“Aw... look what we have here!” the booming playful voice echoes throughout the streets and alleys. Suddenly, her fingers wrapped around the roof of the building near them, before she pressed down, flattening it like pancakes, leaving nothing but rubbles, nothing survives beneath her giant hand. The alley is gone, one side of it is now just an area filled with crushed bodies, broken furniture and debris of the crushed apartment, nothing is left.

Brian and Mara, still shocked after witnessing the gigantic girl’s unimaginable power, didn’t realize that her left hand grabbed them. Both of the helpless tinies are now trapped between Liz’s house-sized fingers.

***

Liz, stood with her knees both firmly planted above crumbled buildings, opened up her left hand right in front of her face, revealing both scared tinies, sitting helplessly on her hand. They're know that their life is Liz’s to decide now.

“You thought you could hide from me?” Liz lightly taunts them.

Brian quickly runs to the opposite direction from the giant face, with Mara quickly followed him, only to be met with hundreds of foot fall from her hand. Brian quickly hangs into Liz’s middle finger as soon as he noticed the high fall.

“Better just give in...” Liz lifts up her right hand. Between her thumb and index finger, a tiny is trapped. “Couldn’t let any of you to spread the word,”

Brian and Mara noticed the trapped guy between Liz’s right fingers, screaming for help, begging for mercy. Suddenly, Liz brought her fingers together slowly, cries of agony grew louder than ever before it got silenced as the man’s body got completely squished when the fingers met each other. Blood drips between her fingers, Brian and Mara is no longer shocked by the whole situation, they’re simply struggle for survival now, trying to find a way to escape the predicament. Before both tinies could make a move, Liz tilts her hand right above her open mouth.

“I’m bored of crushing all of you bugs, why don’t I eat you for once?”

Brian grabbed the giant finger right before he slides down, while Mara hangs on Brian’s waist. Massive pink cave opened wide below them, a portal into the abyss without any way to go back. Slowly, Mara’s grip gone loose, gravity pulled her down gently as she struggles to hang on Brian’s legs.

“I don’t wanna die!” Mara looks down into the open mouth under her. “BRIAN!”

Even if Brian wanted to help her, he couldn’t just release his grip on Liz’s fingers. Suddenly, Mara lost her grip. She slides down Liz’s hand in high speed before finally lands right on Liz’s tongue, much to Brian’s surprise. Mara’s scream for help quickly cut off as soon as Liz closed her mouth, sealing the tiny woman’s fate. Brian saw the whole act in horror, after seemingly sloshing the unlucky tiny around inside her mouth, he saw Liz gulping down the poor woman...

“Aaaah... not bad actually, for an ant-sized meal” Liz opened her mouth, revealing the empty tongue, Mara is nowhere to be seen. Brian could already imagine Mara, alone, trapped inside this gigantic beauty’s belly, only for her to be digested into nothing soon enough...

“Your turn, little fella,”

Hearing the words, it didn’t take long for Brian to quickly gone panic. As soon as he slides down Liz’s hand, instead of entering the mouth, Brian bounces off her chin, falls right into the purple shirt-covered breasts below, somehow surviving the high fall.

“You lucky tiny...” Liz simply sighed. “I’ll let you stay there... if you could hold on,”

Turning her attention back to the streets below, still on her knees, Liz notices a few tinies that instead goes south through under Liz, hoping that she won’t notice them when Liz is busy rampaging toward the northern region of the table.

You think I didn’t see you there?

The tinies are running through the streets, vehicles clogged up the whole district, Liz’s lower legs already demolished rows of buildings on each side. Suddenly, the sky above them got darker and darker, forcing them to stop their run, looking up into the sky... only to see a planet-sized, jeans-covered butt descending in high speed.

BOOM!

Five blocks of the downtown area quickly decimated as soon as Liz lands her butt into the ground. Shockwave sends survivors flying into the air, letting the high fall kills them, be it on the concrete below or even on the floor outside the table.

What's this feeling...

I'm more turned on with each destruction of this city...

Being the biggest in this whole area...

I feel like a goddess.


***

Joe couldn’t believe it.

Ten minutes ago, it’s just another shift for his job as a taxi driver.

Now, all he could see is a huge jeans-covered butt sitting down on a section of the downtown, obliterating everything underneath it, including his own cab, now surely flattened under this unusual sight. Her butt alone spreads over three city blocks, side to side.

Still lying down on the ground, Joe saw the giant girl slowly lifts herself up, her huge rear gently rises up from the ground, replacing Joe’s view from the dark blue denim wall into a twin crater containing barren wasteland...

Looking up, Joe could see a few flattened vehicles, crushed bodies, debris of the demolished buildings stuck on her ass. Looking back down, nothing is left standing in this huge twin crater, everything is compressed into the ground. Buildings turned to rubble in an instant, no vehicles or peoples could withstand tons of weight that fell on them.

It's gonna be a long day for Joe and other survivors near him...

***

“Take that, pesky ants!”

Liz stomps on another area of the untouched downtown section, crushing several buildings and dozens of tinies under her sole. At this time, more than half of the downtown area already turned into wasteland, death toll rises to thousands in under twenty minutes, and the giant goddess didn’t show any sign of stopping with her extermination attempt. Her intention is clear enough for the tinies on the table; she’ll stop when each one of them dies, when she could finally get rid of this failed experiment.

Looking up to the northern section of her table, she saw a green meadow, a forest area of the Utopia with countryside roads. Suddenly, Liz felt a light sting on her ankle, then she saw them...

***

“Uh, sir... I think she noticed us,”

The northern countryside roads are occupied by roadblocks created by the military units of Utopia. Tanks, jeeps, trucks, armed soldiers are firing on Liz, hoping to bring the titaness down before it’s too late for the whole civilization.

“Keep firing! We can’t let her exterminate us all! This is a battle for our survival!”

Even with the general’s encouragement, there is something unsettling when the hundreds foot high gigantic girl stares right at them. Purple shirt, tight jeans, she’s just an ordinary girl... just too big for anyone to handle.

“Move outta the way! We can’t get stuck here!” the escaped civilians are annoyed that all the roads are blocked by the army, creating traffic jam that spreads from the roadblock into the city exit.

“I’m sorry, but we need to repel that giant girl from here. Trust me, she will go down soon enough if we fire at them nonstop,”

“Not to insult or anything, but your bullet and your rockets are just pea shooters to that giant bitch,”

“We’re doing our best here sir, now please stand clear so that we-”

Suddenly, on the distance, Liz drops to her knees once again, crushing surviving buildings beneath her, then she drops her whole body forward, creating massive earthquake as soon as her belly and breasts hits the ground, crushing the whole long road and small countryside houses under her whole body, wiping out the entire traffic jam beneath her. Resting her head on her folded arms, Liz saw the whole army group on the edge of the north part of the table, now right in front of her face.

The soldier who previously had just talked to the civilian in front of him quickly grew pale as soon as he saw Liz’s giant pair of breasts smushed all those civilians under it with no remorse, replaced by the giant form of a girl that they’ve been trying to stop, now right in front of him.

“So... you have the courage to attack me, hm?” Liz scanned the terrified soldiers, none of them dare to move in front of her.

BAM!

One tank dares to shoot right on Liz’s right cheek. Liz felt nothing but a slight tickle. With her right hand, Liz picks up the marble-sized tank, before quickly crushing it between her fingers, barely applying her strength on it.

I need to get creative with this one... I know!

“Anyone else?” Liz drops the flattened tank right in front of them, loud thudding sound could be heard as soon as the mangled tank hits the ground. “My turn then,”

Using her warp power once again, Liz warps every military units into... smaller size.

Right in front of her, is the size-altered army, previously ant-sized for Liz, now they’re barely bigger than a breadcrumb.

Holy...

They're so small on the ground there I could barely see them!


Putting her right thumb above them, Liz realizes that she could just crush them all in one single motion. Dropping it down, sure enough, there’s nothing but a tiny crater on the ground, filled with wrecked tanks, tiny red dots and no survivors.

I got an idea.

If I manage a civilization this small, it’ll be easier to manage.

Even if they manage to escape the table, nothing they could do at all, they’re too small for normal eyes.

SOS phone signal... the time barrier spell could repel it.

No one would escape this basement, that’s for sure.

Bored with the whole playful rampage shtick, Liz decides to just dispose the remaining survivors by rolling around on the table, side to side. Her thighs, belly, breasts, even her face, steamrolls the whole land with no effort, no building could stop her body from demolishing them, tinies simply smushed beneath her mammoth form...

Liz got back up, stepping through the table while examining the whole area. Nothing survives her rampage, 700 plus years of growing civilization got reduced to nothing but barren wasteland in just around 30 minutes. Million lives lost for the sake of extermination, all for their goddess considered them a failed life experiment.

Stepping off the table, the wizard girl decides to put the time barrier on once again on the table, fast forwarding the time a few decades, and sure enough, there is no growth, the barren wasteland slowly got buried on the ground, it’s all just debris now. Even if there are survivors, they could only survive for few years before finally succumbed to their death due to lack of functioning society and starvation. 100 years forward, nothing is left, all that left standing is a tall radio tower that miraculously isn’t got steamrolled by Liz, everything else is just wrecks of a destroyed city.

The extermination program is a success.

“That was one hell of an experiment...” Liz proceeds to leave the room, casually picking up the only left standing radio tower on her hand, considering it as a trophy for her first experiment. On her way up, Liz felt something tickles inside her cleavage. Curious, Liz grabs the tiny invader between her thumb and index finger. "Oh... the one that hides in the alley earlier... whose girlfriend I ate,”

Without consent, Liz stretches her underwear, putting the unfortunate survivor inside her panties, trapping him between her buttcheeks.

“Micro size... I should consider that for the next experiment...”

Chapter 4: The Perfectly Manageable Size by rave777

“Kelly Grant, reporter... alright, just be careful in that zone,”

“Okay, I'll just get a few pictures in there with my cameraman here,”

Years ago, Cloud 5 was a peaceful city.

Strained relationship with the other nation, rampant corruption in the government system, constant riots that proved to be disastrous for the whole society, had transformed what previously a happy living town into a place where everyone couldn’t sleep well knowing that the law couldn’t even contain the chaotic state of their city.

Unfortunately, it’s not just Cloud 5...

Five other major cities in this land also started to fell apart due to the similar factors as Cloud 5. Some also worried that this continuous condition would soon turns into a war among cities.

“Should we begin?” Kelly tidy up her hair, ready for her daily live reports on the riot today. The cameraman gave a thumbs up signal, already focused his camera on Kelly and the riot scene behind her.

“It’s been 6 years since the controversial reveal of the rampant corruption that occurred inside the government system of Cloud 5, riots still happened all over the city for the past years, everyone demands justice to be served to the suspects that escaped the courtroom blatantly unscathed. It is clear that the public won’t let it go this time, they’re tired of being screwed by the system everyday, afraid of their well-being now that other nation had announced earlier this year that they would severe their ties to Cloud 5 due to the strained relationships thanks to the crumbling reputation of the nation’s leader...”

While Kelly still reporting the whole riot scene around her, something strange occurred to the blue sky above...

“Wait a second...” Kelly notices the strange sky. It sorts of disappeared from the horizon, replaced by what looked like a lightbulb and grey ceiling. “What’s going on?”

The whole city froze, the riots stopped, everyone looks into the sky, noticing the grey ceiling that replaced the usual blue sky. Before they could react more, something huge approaches them from afar.

“Holy...” Kelly couldn’t utter a single word as soon as she saw the massive figure that moves around on the horizon...

***

“Again?”

Liz couldn’t believe it. At first, it was a neat and unique idea to reduce the whole subject into smaller and manageable size. With warping people into the size smaller than what Liz’s naked eye could see, maybe a size of dust, only noticeable with microscope, she didn’t have to worried about them escaping the table anymore, knowing that even the glass wall proved to be too high for their size and flight level.

Fast forwarding around 500 years, the civilization undergoes a massive growth, six major cities stood proudly on the separate area, technology grows stronger than ever before. Around this time, Liz also started to learn a little bit about hacking, allowing her to connect her computer in the basement to display various perspective from the whole city through TV stations, CCTV, and more optical devices, allowing Liz to inspect the micron’s lives closer than ever before with the same level view.

Despite all that supporting tools, nothing beats viewing the whole nation from atop the table. Sometimes, Liz got close to the time barrier, noticing the city below her, couldn’t help but giggling a little by the sheer size difference of the whole town to her own figure. Should the wizard girl willing to, she could probably scoop up half of the Cloud 5 on her palm. Many buildings barely the size of a grain, it’s a pathetic view from above, reminding her that despite the proud civilization that she views from the computer monitor, it’s still a tiny civilization that would never match her.

Unfortunately, the experiment took a bitter turn a week later...

Fast forwarding 2000 years, the whole nation grew restless, riot became almost a daily occurrence, relationship between cities soured, civilizations are unsatisfied by the governments.

Once again, Liz grew bored by the whole experiments. No longer she saw a growth of civilization, all that remains is the impending world war that sooner or later happened on the table. Even if it creates an interesting note on her experiment, it’s something that Liz didn’t find any joy in observing.

Instead, there will be other joy for Liz to be had, now it’s time to unleash that other urge.

Time to play god game.

Still sitting lazily on her sofa, wearing only her favorite purple shirt and white underwear, the wizard girl snaps her finger, causing the time barrier to be disappeared from the table. Looking at her smartphone, she could see mass confusion all over the city, the sky disappeared, news reporters quickly launches breaking news, nobody know what is going on by the whole thing.

“Showtime,” Liz got up from the sofa, slowly approaching the table. She could already imagine the terrified microns on the table when they saw her impossibly huge figure closing in to their city fast. Down on her knees, folding her arms on top of the thick glass wall on the edge of the table while resting her head on top of it, Liz observes Cloud 5 city below, her eyes lazily tracked of what looked like a satellite view of a city, none of the buildings could even match her finger apparently.

***

Time slows down on Cloud 5 city. No one could fathom the surreal sight in front of them. A gigantic girl, resting on top of the massive glass wall, observing them from above, shadow engulfs the whole city as her eyes scanned the city below.

“What the hell...” Kelly still froze in her place, couldn’t even make out what she saw. “She’s big... and that’s an understatement...”

“You all pathetic...” Liz utters her first words to the micro civilization below. “I expect a beautiful nation where people would live happily ever after... I guess it’s just human nature to fuck everything up in the end, don’t you think?”

Her words gently vibrate the whole nation, everyone trembles by the goddess voice. Despite this, her intimidating size remains to worrying everyone on the table right now.

“Let’s just say... for the second time, I grew bored observing you losers, and I have no more interest in continuing your nation to live beyond this day... so, consider today... your end,”

Slowly, Liz extends her right hand, index finger pointed out, approaching the Cloud 5 city closer and closer, held it above the city for a few seconds, until...

BOOM!

Liz’s index finger dropped on the city below, four city blocks decimated in an instant, hundreds of lives crushed with one whimsical movement. Panic ensues citywide, no longer they’re in awe by her massive figure, they knew that she would end them, and there will be no mercy.

Just to twist the knife even tighter, Liz drags her finger gently, bulldozing dozens of buildings without mercy. No one could outrun her fast enough, her finger crushed them into nothing alongside vehicles, houses, and buildings, nothing could stop the massive finger.

***

Lifting her finger back up, Liz could only see grey dust in her index finger, unknowingly filled with crushed bodies, debris of buildings, wrecked vehicles and many more. Looking at her smartphone, the city is in chaos more than ever before, Liz could see the damage that she caused by her finger alone, nothing left standing, a crater hundreds of feet long filled with wrecked buildings and smushed bodies replaced what previously a beautiful-looking downtown. Even Liz herself is gasped by the damage that her finger alone could do, she’s just too powerful for this city, it’s beyond ridiculous.

My goodness...

I'm that powerful, am I?


Dusting off her finger, the city quickly gone into panic mode, they’re knew exactly Liz’s intention, and now running into safety is the only thing in their minds.

It's clear that this city would be my first victim...

How should I deliver?

Huh... I always wanted to try this one...


Stood back to her feet, revealing her massive pair of thighs and white underwear-covered crotch area with visible camel toe, Liz surveys the city beneath her for one last time before she turned her back, showing her massive butt over the tiny city below.

“It’s been nice overseeing you, but it’s time to end it all,”

Liz reaches for the southern part of the glass wall, lifting it away, putting it down on the floor. Slowly, the giant girl lowered her body, right into the heart of the city...

***

It's the end of the world for the civilization below.

First, the blue sky disappeared, replaced by some kind of basement ceiling. Next thing they know, humongous pale white flesh covered the entire skyline above the whole nation, casting the whole area under the dark shadow. People are fleeing into multiple directions, vehicles crashed and trapped everyone on the streets, all the futile attempts that couldn’t avoid the impending doom that soon befell them. Despite the panic, there are some microns who decided to stay on the rooftops, watching as the white panties-covered butt slowly descends, worshipping the gigantic beauty that would end their life effortlessly.

The planet-sized pair of buttcheeks hovered still in the air, stood there a few hundred meters above their city, seemingly taunting the citizens of the micro city that their attempt to escape her wrath won’t ended up with their survival, her own body is enough to be the whole world’s annihilator, no one would be strong enough to fight back, their fate is sealed.

“Goodbye!”

BOOM!

Liz drops her whole butt right into the land below, flattening the whole nation under her cheeks and thighs, single-handedly demolishing one of the six major cities with one motion, snuffing billion lives underneath. Sitting playfully, Liz couldn’t help but felt tingles in her body thanks to her attempt of displaying the power that she had over the helpless microns that she raised for weeks, she’s just too big for the whole nation.

That felt good...

Feeling thousands of buildings crunches under me.

Not to mention all those micro lives that I had just smushed.

All gone in less than a second...


Looking at the phone, a CCTV still stood on the outer part of the city. Liz could see her butt clearly, planted firmly on the whole city. Her panty-covered lips alone already bigger than dozens of buildings, smushing everything under it. The outer city that didn’t get caught also crumbles by the shockwave that Liz sends throughout the land, people are panicking, seeing the massive flesh that flattened their city.

Down below, between the thighs, the survivors are confused by the two wall of thighs that crushed thousands of buildings, even bigger than the glass barrier that blocked their city.

“One down, five to go...” Liz stood back up, dusting off her butt from the debris of the fallen city. Looking down, two huge craters replaced the previously magnificent metropolis, nothing survives her judgment. After her first act, the other five cities are quickly entered the emergency situation, people are shocked by the cruel act of the giant girl, immediately worried by the possibilities of what this giant girl that appeared out of nowhere would do to the rest of the remaining cities.

Placing both of her hands on the forest area of the table, Liz lifts up her legs, planting both of her knees on the table as well.

“Who’s the lucky ones now, I wonder...”

Her eyes quickly locked on another city right in front of him, near the other side of the table. Unfortunately, a city went unnoticed right in front of her knees...

***

It's a complete nightmare.

First the whole city southside of ours disappeared under that massive ass, much to our disbelief. Now she crawls on all four right above us...

Thighs, larger than anything in this whole land, stood proud right in front of our city, connected to the huge white panties above it, seemingly ready to crush us anytime soon.

Chaos erupted on the whole downtown, everyone tried to escape anywhere else before the similar fate cast upon them.

But it’s too late. The thighs slowly descending forward. Dark shadow covers the whole city, everyone had given up their hope for escaping their doom, waiting for the inevitable. But much to our luck, the thighs hit the ground on each sides of their proud city, towering over them like a massive soft wall of flesh that bulldozes everything beneath it. While on the north side of their city... is a twin mountain covered with white fabric looming over the city.

Thankfully, we’re still alive, our city still intact, albeit surrounded by this gigantic body of a girl...

***

“Oh, there are two here,”

Liz, now laying down her gigantic body comfortably on the ground, smushing miles and miles of forest area and a few small countryside regions, found two cities right in front of her, one close to where her breasts landed, while the other one is a few miles ahead.

Resting her head on her folded arms, Liz scanned the tiny city below her, pathetic in comparison to even her hand. If Liz is willing to, she could even scoop the whole city with her hand.

“Let me see all of you...” Liz squints closer to the city, holding her breath trying not to blew the microns below. Even with her nose almost crashing into the ground, all that Liz saw is just hundreds of tiny rectangular blocks spreading like carpet, she barely could see any inhabitants in there. Despite that, she could imagine the sheer terror of her intimidating size to the population below, no one could stop her from whatever she wanted to do to their homes...

“OUCH!” Liz retreats back her head up, she could feel a slight sting on her left cheek, which is revealed to be an explosion. A missile silo dares to launch one at her. “You dare to betray your goddess... very well,”

Her mind is set. Nothing could stop her now from delivering the final blow to the unfortunate city below her, Liz already got something in her mind, she would get creative in her job delivering judgment day to the whole continent. Dragging her body forward a little, Liz lifts her upper body up a little, cupping her left breast, seemingly aiming on the ground below.

***

All I can do is to stare upward, looking as the titan plays with her left boobs, only to realize her intent quickly.

Should I run?

Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t. Curiosity and her allure got the better of me. Hell, I know that there’s no use in running, her size outmatched us in every way, I'm already through.

Those shirt-covered boulder hovers above us as the goddess slowly unwraps her present for our city, and there it is; the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen, with nipples bigger than dozens of buildings. While I still entranced by its beauty, it didn’t occur to me that she slowly lowered her body right on top of us. The whole sky filled with her flesh, two city-sized meteors, ready to strike down anytime soon. Me, an insignificant spec in her presence, now simply wished to be crushed under those boobs, waiting as her left nipple started to make contact with the taller buildings, crumbling it effortlessly, lowering and lowering down until it touches the ground just a few blocks from my position, until her breast started to spreads down as well. First, I was suffocated, until I could feel my body started to creak by the pressure of this gigantic pillow...

***

Liz lets herself comfortable, with her naked left boob planted firmly atop one of more cities on her table. Nothing is left, millions of lives all perished without much effort beneath her, no structures survived her onslaught.

“That felt strangely good...”

On the north side is another city, right in front of Liz now that she moved forward a little.

“Now to dispose this one, how?”

Once again, kinky ideas took over Liz’s mind. She remembered the time when she inadvertently ate that unlucky ant-sized girl. Now that she made them even smaller than ever before, Liz wondered how it feels like... to eat the whole city.

Liz lowered her head into the city, slowly opening her mouth, revealing the huge pinkish cave that is larger beyond anything when compared to the whole city below. Citizens are in panic, just like any other cities before it, couldn’t believe the fact that this giant girl wanted to eat their whole city when they saw her opening her mouth right into their own city.

Her tongue sticks out, lands right on the outer part of the city, demolishing about a hundred structures below, bulldozing everything on its path as it dragged forward. No one could escape the whole predicament. Peoples, cars, structures are either outright smothered into the ground or got stuck on Liz’s tongue like breadcrumbs. Even if they’re survived being stuck, most are probably drowned on her saliva...

In one swipe, the entire city is wiped out. What previously a bustling metropolis now transformed into a barren wasteland in just three seconds. Meanwhile, for those who survives are now swimming for their lives inside Liz’s mouth as she savoring the taste of the city that she had just licked through, before she finally gulped all the debris alongside the micro survivors into their doom.

Bitter.

Yet, knowing I have thousands poor souls trapped inside my mouth... I never felt this degree of power before.


Liz is in ecstasy. Holding her cheek with both of her hands as she still could feel a ticklish sensation on her tongue, lifting her head high, bringing her thighs together...

...a light crunch could be heard.

“Eh?”

***

It's been 15 minutes since those thighs trapping us in between. In the meantime, I've witnessed the horror of what happened to the other cities through the TV coverage. Surreal doesn’t even enough to explain it. How do you comprehend the fact that a nipple bigger than city blocks decimates building like dominoes before finally a large boobs crashed down on the whole city, including the poor cameraman that filmed the whole ordeal. Then it cuts to the other city near it, who records everything from the safe distance, confirms all the ridiculous thought that the whole city is now buried under the enormous weight of a boob.

Just when the cameraman glad that he didn’t got squished beneath those wrecking ball, he got welcomed by a sight of gigantic pink cave, occupying his entire sight, broadcasting the whole girl’s mouth into every TV in the city. When the TV turns static, we felt another earthquake, shouts could be heard from outside.

“It moves! It moves! RUN!”

Looking up, my heart sank.

Her thighs slowly brought together, bulldozing every building on its path. The soft skin flattens everything it touches from both sides of the city like a trash compressor, while in this case, our whole city is the one being scrapped right now.

Don't know if I should be glad, knowing to be died between them...

It slowly gets dark here as the gigantic thighs slowly brought together. Cars, buildings, houses, peoples, all met their end beneath those pale white legs, until the two thighs met each other, squishing us all between it...

***

Four cities all wiped out. Rubbles, craters, grey smokes are all that is left from them. No one survives Liz’s playful judgment.

“Two more, eh...”

Her eyes locked on her right side, looking at the remaining two cities that still stood while witnessing the annihilation process of the other cities. Some are already evacuating as Liz could see a little bit of montain road traffic jam near her body, almost unnoticeable due to their microscopic size.

“Like they could ever escape this place,” Liz slowly on all fours once again, lazily crawls into nearby two cities, reducing any forests or mountains into crater, accidentally crushing small towns into oblivion underneath her palms or knees.

From overhead view, it’s like looking at a 3D map or a view from an airplane. Yet this time, it’s her head that is positioned above the whole city, overlooking the tiny grey patch underneath her while pondering what type of punishment that she shall bring forth into the pathetic microns below.

“It’s getting hot in here...” on her knees, Liz removes her shirt, throwing it out of the table. Sitting on the forest area, she gently lifts up her legs into the air, sliding down her panties, rendering her completely naked for all surviving microns to see. “Hope you like what you see, ‘cause it’s gonna be the last thing you’ll remember...”

While the thoughts of creative punishment still rotating inside her head, her turn on inside her though, is a different story. She's naked, sweats running down her body, her temperature rises, she couldn’t hold it anymore, her mind is out control...

“I need... your... help...”

Without a second thought, Liz positioned herself close to one of the cities. Despite it’s a huge metropolis for the microns, it’s only the size of Liz’s whole palm. With the giant girl got overwhelmed by her own lust, the civilians below gone panic more than ever before, seeing the gigantic wet lips above them slowly descending into the heart of the city.

Tiny crunching sound could be heard as soon as Liz’s pussy gently grinds into the edge of the metropolis below. No one on the ground could comprehend what’s going on, the nude girl’s lewdness is just too much, the musty smell from her sweaty body combined with the juices that drops into the center of the town, it’s hell for the microns below, especially when her thousand foot-long pussy hits the outer part of the town, easily demolished hundreds of houses and buildings under it.

Liz didn’t care anymore about her experiment, it’s time for her to reap her reward for patience and letting these microns live on her basement. Time to end it all just to prove her dominance over them, showing them their insignificance in the presence of the titanic girl, who right now slowly grinds her womanhood on the helpless city below.

Her moan echoes throughout the world below, the lips flattened everything as she moves forward gently, savoring every building, every vehicle, every tiny life that she crushed while imagining what it feels like wiping out the whole city in the most mundane way possible.

Seconds later, she couldn’t hold it anymore, juices strike the whole remaining downtown below, flooding the whole city with the white stuff, buildings crumble down by the sheer force of Liz’s climax, no one survives her sexual act, be it crushed underneath Liz’s pussy or drowned under her cum.

“Aaaaah...” Liz is in pure ecstasy, she lets herself fell on her back, causing massive earthquake throughout the table as her mammoth tall body fell to the ground in satisfaction, surrounded by the five destroyed cities around her, nothing but black smoke on it. “That was amazing...”

Five minutes later, Liz slowly got back on kneeling position, noticing one last city in the distance, still intact despite suffering multiple earthquakes thanks to Liz’s act today. Picking up her phone from the edge of the table, Liz saw the micro-level eye view from multiple camera device on the last city. It's total pandemonium, streets cracked open, buildings are damaged, people are crying, surely terrified by what they’re witnessing on the other cities.

They’re giving in...

I'm all out of energy right now to play with them...

But this is supposed to be the judgment day for the whole civilization in this table.

No one will be spared.


Once again, idea popped inside her mind. Slowly crawling toward the city, Liz dug her right hand through the soil and suddenly, the whole city got lifted on her palm, thousands feet into the air. Liz stepped out into the floor below while holding her prized micro city on her right hand...

***

Is this a nightmare?

What the hell is going on?

First, a gigantic girl appeared out of nowhere, bigger than anything in the whole world, suddenly destroying all five cities in under fifteen minutes with ease, in the most dehumanizing way possible.

Basement ceiling, a giant girl... are we just a micro-sized human living in her house this whole time?

Secondly, as the last city standing, she slowly crawls on all four, right toward our city. With no military power left in our nation, all we could do is simply give in, no hope left. We already witnessed her almighty power by wiping out billions of lives with a simple yet destructive act, and now it’s our turn...

Suddenly, her right hand pierces right into the ground. Each fingers a size of around six to seven buildings, drilling right to the ground on the outer area of the city. Suddenly, I could feel the whole city moving upward like an elevator, she lifts the whole city up!

Electricity got cut off, everyone held their ground as the giant girl lifts us all up, buildings seems to be swaying side to side as the ground become unstable. The horizon quickly changed from the basement room into a view of a... belly. She gently lifts our city up, her naked boobs came into our view, I swear each one bigger than our city, and one of them already fell into a city before.

“Hello!”

Suddenly, her face come into view, her voice boomed so hard that every window in our city shattered. Everyone covered their ears from that loud voice. Regaining my focus, her gigantic face filled the whole sky, and I couldn’t deny the fact that she is a pure beauty. Her blonde hair, soft lips, dark blue eyes, no one would believe that this innocent-looking girl is the goddess of destruction that earlier had just demolished five other cities.

“Aw... don’t be scared... I just wanted to keep you safe,”

Even if she wanted to ensure everyone here that she didn’t have any intent to harm anyone, no one could ever forget her destructive act earlier, combined with her imposing size.

“Let me prove it to you... here, have a loving kiss,”

A kiss? Wait...

No...

My intention is right.

Gently, she lowered her head into the northern part of the city. I started to run through the street once again, trying to find a safe place before that pink lips could collide into the city. If I judge her as a normal girl, her lips isn’t that big, but for our size, it could be a size of dozen city blocks!

BOOM!

I fell down, yet safe from the impending doom. I could see in the distance where her lips landed, she buried her lips on a few unlucky parts of the city. No one knows how many she had killed beneath that plushy pink. A few seconds later, her head moves back up once again, revealing her debris-covered lips. I could spot a few destroyed buildings that stuck there, makes me shudder, thinking about many unfortunate souls that got squished underneath it...

***

Look at that mark....

A lips-shaped crater.

Around fifty city blocks, maybe? Almost half of the city got crushed just because I want to show them my love.

Oh well...


Licking her lips, feeling the flavor of crushed buildings and squished microns, Liz brought the micro city upstairs, out from the baement...

“The experiment is finally over, and you’re mine now... just mine,”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9039