Coexist in Clover High by rave777
Summary:

Clover High, where students of mixed size all studied together in one school, with expected results of mischief, domination, and struggle.

 

Disclaimer: All characters within are 18+, an alternate high school settings is used for Coexist stories.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 44943 Read: 163718 Published: February 25 2020 Updated: December 17 2023

1. Chapter 1: Introduce Yourself by rave777

2. Chapter 2: Usual Encounter by rave777

3. Chapter 3: A New Experience by rave777

4. Chapter 4: On Top by rave777

5. Chapter 5: Warning by rave777

6. Chapter 6: Looking Up Close by rave777

7. Chapter 7: Patience by rave777

8. Chapter 8: Bully by rave777

9. Chapter 9: Twisted Pact by rave777

10. Chapter 10: Holiday by rave777

11. Chapter 11: Dread by rave777

12. Chapter 12: Confusion by rave777

13. Chapter 13: Rescue by rave777

14. Chapter 14: Pillow Fight, Part I by rave777

15. Chapter 15: Pillow Fight, Part II by rave777

Chapter 1: Introduce Yourself by rave777

The train is full today.

Ellis is on his way for his first day of his high school year, leaning on a pole as all the seats are full. Office worker and school students are the common sight in this morning, even for Ellis who is new to this town. Outside the window is pure darkness since the train goes through the tunnel the whole time.

Living in this town…

Meaning this would be the first time I’ll be witnessing ‘them’…

“Clover Town High School, Clover Town High School,”

“Classroom 1-C, Classroom 1-C,”

The train grinds to a halt after the announcement. Reaching for his pocket, Ellis pulled out a paper that reads his school personal data, including the assigned class.

“That’s my class,”

The other students began to disembark the train, Ellis followed behind, joining the dark-blue uniform crowds as they walk down the tunnel of the subway. Around fifty students are walking in group, excited for their first year on their new school. At the end of the tunnel is the door, four sets of door to be exact.

8.00 AM

Here goes. My first year here, in Clover Town. An eighteen year old boy in a land of unknown, ready to take on whatever this place gonna throw at me for as long as three years before adulthood comes. Let's have some fun!

The door opened…

“Whoa…”

Right in front of the door is a full sets of table, around 500 tables above a wooden floor, with a huge monitor ahead of it. But what caught the attention of all fifty students here is not it…

The ‘classroom’ isn’t end there, there is more to it; looking up, they saw a ridiculously high ceiling, while their classroom area is surrounded by a red line, with a sign that says ‘LILLIPUTIAN SAFE ZONE; DO NOT CROSS THE BORDER’. Beyond the red border is the whole classroom itself, filled with around twenty tables that are bigger than anything that the Lilliputians have.

“My goodness… look at that table… it’s massive…” Ellis couldn’t even keep his jaw intact.

“Man, we could built like, about five cities on that table, almost the whole continent, don’t you think?”

“Huh?” Ellis looked left as he heard a girl voice.

“First time outside the territory?” said the long black-haired girl.

“Y-yeah… I’ve never seen them before, but seeing their classroom alone… is enough to convince me about their size,”

“Ah, where are my manners… the name’s Nina, nice to meet you, where are you from?”

“I’m Ellis,” Ellis shakes Nina’s hand. “Nation of Lilac,”

“Lilac? That’s… south overseas from here, am I right? Arrived here by the boat?”

“Yeah, this school picked me, so… guess I’m lucky, eh?”

“Well…” Nina sighed a little. “Don’t know wh-Hey look!”

Looking to the right side of the red border, the students noticed a square-shaped, building-sized transportation moves at decent speed along the wall.

“The humans are here, huh?”

***

“Class 1-C, please proceed to the front left of the table legs in which you are assigned to and get inside the elevator there to go up to the tabletop. Remember that there are twenty tables in this room, ten tables for humans atop each of those tables, don’t go on the wrong table or you’ll risk getting tired walking around the class too much,” said the bus driver. “Oh, and don’t cross that red line over there, that’s where the lillies are,”

About a hundred human are assigned to C-1 Class, the bus are their transport for any activities inside the school, inside and outside the class. The yellow line are their safety zone for the bus and human students.

“Come on, Kylie, you slowpoke!” the pink-haired, slightly tanned skin girl prod her sleeping friend’s head.

“Oh, shut up, Rose…” Kylie, the black-haired girl who had just woke up on the back of the bus seat after sleeping on the whole trip from her city to this classroom, began to stood up, walking through the seat inside the bus before finally jumps out to the wooden floor. “Whoa… it’s huge…”

“Have you ever seen them before?”

“From afar, yes. But today would be my first time seeing them up close. I mean… we’re sitting on their table, right? Basically, we’re just a few meters away from them later,”

“Oh man, that’s right… well, you think you would survive to tell the tale?”

“Aw… do you really need to remind me that thing already?” Kylie frowned a little.

“Hey, I’ve seen them once, up close, and survived, while my hometown, not,” Rose seems angry, but controlled enough not to draw attention. “Imagine being held between their fingers, your body being squeezed by those giant bitches as you witnessed your lovely town got fu-…”

“Yeah yeah, no need to tell me that for a thousand times…” Kylie shrugs as she walk away from her pack. “Hey, is that… the lillputians?”

“Kylie, we need to get to our seats before they’re arrived…”

“You go on ahead! I know my table, I’ll be okay!” Kylie already run off straight toward the Lilliputian zone.

“Oh brother…” Rose sighed as she put her right hand on her forehead.

***

“Wait a second… looks like one of ‘em walks toward here!”

One of the lilliputian students noticed Kylie in the distance.

“Uh… is it problematic?” Ellis, still sitting on his table, noticed Kylie as well.

“It depends, if her intention is good, no worries, but if it’s the other way around… well, we could fall back to the subway tunnel,”

“The other way around?” Ellis just tilt his head, still didn’t catch what Nina tried to say. Suddenly, slight vibration could be felt throughout the Lilliputian area, the tremor grew stronger and stronger each time. “Earthquake?”

“Looks like your question gonna be answered fast enough,” Nina simply stare into the distance, noticing as the girl slowly getting larger and larger as she runs toward the zone.

“Holy…!”

The girl finally arrived, right outside the zone, her shoes placed just a few centimeters from the red line. The entire Lilliputian students could do nothing but stare in awe at the human school girl, stood proudly right outside their zone. To her, they’re ant-sized, small yet still noticeable to her eyes. Ellis, whose eyes now wide open, could only mesmerized by the new sights to him, his hometown has never been touched by the larger beings for centuries, but now that he witnessed one for the first time ever, he soaked this sight intently, start from the building-sized school shoes, to the white knee-high-sock-covered legs, her smooth thighs, her white panties, her short dark green-ish skirt, dark blue shirt… until her face, partially blocked by her huge breasts.

For the first time in his life, he feels intimidated…

***

“Whoa…” Kylie gasped. It’s been a long time since she saw a Lilliputian, and now she saw a whole group of them, all ant-sized, almost smaller than her thumb. “They’re cute!”

Slowly, Kylie lowered herself, spreading her knees up front, exposing her panties even more to the tinies below. She didn’t even care, even if she knows that they’re human being as well, her mind still only comprehend them as ants.

Lowered her right hand, Kylie spread open her fingers, seemingly attempt to grab as many tinies as possible. Shadows engulfed a huge area of the Lilliputian zone below, some of the students attempted to flee the oncoming hand, obviously scared of the giant girl attempting to crush them with her right hand.

“Hee hee… just kidding, guys… don’t worry, I won’t hurt you,” Kylie laughs as she retracts her right hand. She could see the scattered students, some are hiding under the table while the others already on the other side of the zone, scared by Kylie’s attempt. “If only I could hear you,”

***

“Oh my god, that was… thrilling,” Ellis, who’s still on the floor after the sudden movement by Kylie, just frozen in place, still couldn’t comprehend the size difference between himself and the human girl.

“You alright?” Nina approaches Ellis, offering him a hand to get up.

“I’m okay… just… whoa… I didn’t know that she’s that huge!”

“Huge? Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet, Ellis… look, compare Kylie with all that huge desks in front of us,”

“Wait a second…” Ellis’ eyes quickly does the measurement for the scale between Kylie and the other desks. Just before Ellis could have his own answer, the huge door opened…

“Exactly,” Nina could only summed it up in one word.

***

“Heh… not much different, don’t you think?”

Holly is the first to enter her new class, the twintail redhead looked around, and followed by her BFF behind her, together they’re the first to arrive.

“Well, where’s your seat going to be?” her short blonde-haired friend asked.

“I think… I’m gonna be right there, right beside the window. How about you, Bianca?”

“I’ll be on your right then,”

“Heh… figures…” Holly walks ahead right toward her seating. “Oh look! Those humans are already on our table! How tiny!”

The human on the tables could only stare in awe as Holly made her way to her seat near the window as she walks between rows of tables. The table reaches Holly’s waist in terms of height, but no matter how many times the human students saw them, it never cease to amaze just how humongous their form are, taller than any buildings that hey had in their city, like watching a living mountain.

“What’s up? First time seeing Brobdingnagians like us two?” taunts Holly as she took a seat and noticing the ten human students on her table, each with their own tiny desks. “Hello, guys!”

“Oh Holly, come on…” Bianca could only sighed as she saw her friend slightly taunting the tinies on the tables. Then, Bianca notices something, she saw a human girl still on the floor, seemingly interacting with the Lilliputian area near the wall on the back of the class.

Well, that’s dangerous. Better picked her up and put her on a table before someone accidentally stepped on her.

***

“Hee hee…” meanwhile, Kylie’s mischievousness started to creep in as she started to pick up tiny Lilliputian desks from inside the zone. “Seriously, you could live inside my dollhouse with this size!”

Some Lilliputian students are shouting near the red line where Kylie’s foot is just a few meters from them, trying to tell her to put the desk back down.

“Are they always doing something like that to us?” Ellis asked Nina as he rests his head on his desk.

“Imagine if you’re the same size as her, would you be curious to anything smaller than you?”

“Well… you’ve got a point there,”

While everyone’s attention is still directed toward Kylie, the ground once again vibrates, yet this time is ten times much stronger than before, causing some desks to jump up and down. Before long, the entire Lilliputian zone are engulfed in a shadow, darkening everything inside it. Everyone’s attention is now turned into something else, something even more than Kylie.

BOOM

Two pair of black sneakers lands right behind Kylie. But not just any sneakers, a pair of shoes that made Kylie just a size of an ant when compared to it. Kylie, obviously shocked by a gust of wind that she felt from behind, froze in place as she nonchalantly dropped the desk from her hand, creating a loud thud for the Lilliputians below, yet thankfully no one was hurt.

“Wha…” Ellis’ jaw dropped, simple as that, just by the new sight that he never seen before in his home country.

“Well, Ellis, lemme introduce to you; Brobdingnagian,” Nina simply lifts her right hand up, showing Ellis the gigantic girl that its height is beyond incomprehensible for the rest of the students inside the zone. Looking at her sneakers, Ellis could imagine the horror if somehow those shoes stepped into his home country, probably half of his city would be flattened under it with ease, nothing will survive but a footprint with all the crushed remains inside it. If he is just the size of an ant to Kylie, then how small is he when compared to this new girl? Is she even actually able to see us? Ar we smaller than the smallest bugs to her eyes?

“Hey girl, you should go to your table before the rest of us came here, you don’t want someone’s shoes accidentally landed on you, right?”

Before Kylie could react, a pair of thumb and index finger came down on her, snatching her right between it, causing a tiny squeak voice escaping her lips. The whole Lilliputian students could only react in shock as they saw two fingers, each bigger than any buildings in their town, gently squishing the smaller giant as she lifts Kylie up to the air like its nothing. As soon as Kylie disappeared from the Lilliputian view, the bigger girl turn around and walks to her own designated desk.

It took a few seconds before the whole Lilliputian students finally snapped out from the humongous sight that they’ll never forget soon enough, the first impression of how their lives going to be for a few years ahead, together with the other races that are all significantly bigger than them.

“So… human… that size… actually exist…” Ellis couldn’t stop shaking. Fear, nervousness, excitement, curiosity, shock, awe, all currently spinning inside Ellis, he just couldn’t process everything that just happened.

“Your city must be so safe. Swear you’ve never seen any giant before?” Nina interrupts Ellis’ moment of shock.

“Of course never, our island is just too far from here, let me tell you that… yet, you’ve already used to seeing them?”

“Well, there’s more than just seeing them, but that’s story for another day, alright?” Nina simply winks as she took a seat beside Ellis’ desk.

First day of the rest of my life…

Living alongside these giants…

Should I be excited? Should I be worried?

This is all just too much…

End Notes:

Been a long time since writing a size story, last time was on giantesscity, hopefully you enjoy the story. Sorry if there's still mistake in my story, and thanks for reading.

Chapter 2: Usual Encounter by rave777

“Alright, settle down, all of you,”

A figure wearing glasses, jet black hair, dark blue blazer and skirt, complete with black high heels entered the classroom.

“The name’s Carla, I’ll be your homeroom teacher for the first year, nice to meet you all, I assume you’re already read the rules, right? Lilliputian student should came earliest, expected to arrive before 8.15, humans before 8.30, and brobs before 8.45. And please quickly get to your seats once you’re arrived, just to avoid any unfortunate accidents. Lillies back there, I expect you not to cross the red line under any circumstances, you hear me? If there’s an emergency, please use the subway tunnel for your escape route,”

***

Meanwhile, Ellis, alongside the other Lilliputian students are using the huge monitor in front of their seats to pay attention to Carla as the monitor transmit the recording from the camera on the ceiling. Even if they could use the monitor to pay attention to their teacher and the blackboard, it’s still weird to see Carla in monitor as though she is the same size as them while looking ahead, she clearly looming high above them all, similar to the approaching Brobdingnagian girl earlier.

“I guess there’s no Lilliputian teacher here?” Ellis still curious about everything in this school.

“There’s a story about that, but not now,” Nina still didn’t budge.

“Is everything had to wait?”

“We’re in the middle of the class, doofus, pay attention!”

“What? She obviously couldn’t hear us all here, right?”

“Well, yeah… but come on, at least I want my grade this year. Oh, by the way, see that black button and the mic on your desk? Use that if you want to ask the teacher or answer her question,”

“Then what’s the point of this school even…” Ellis sighed, obviously bored already. “Even the humongous Miss Carla right there won’t noticed us at all, I bet you that,”

“Look, I’ll tell you about it later, okay?”

“Oh, by the way… I just noticed, all the brobby students here are girls, what’s up with that?”

“In the past, it was used to be mixed as well, but survey says that the lillies and humans are felt too threatened by the presence of a giant, so… for now, it’s brobby girls only for the mixed size class. But I don’t know though, maybe they’ll change the rules again someday, and we’ll be back to boys and girls once again,”

***

Kind of warm today…

While Carla already began her today’s teaching about math, Holly already lost her focus somewhere else, staring lazily at the window while looking at the courtyard of her school, just wondering when will the bell rang and how she will get through this three years…

Day one, and its math already… dammit.

Looking down, Holly already had her notebook and a pen on her table, while in front of her, there is a yellow border on her desk, signaling a safe zone for the human students who had their tiny desks lined up right in front of Holly. Counting each of the students, Holly got ten human students on her table. Even just by looking at their tiny form, Holly couldn’t help but feeling a strange sensation inside her; a sense of domination, just by her own sheer size, she is the biggest one here, it’s intoxicating.

Still with her chin rested on her left hand, Holly notices one of the human students on the far right of her desk occasionally took a peek at her, clearly the boy took an interest at Holly.

An admirer already, eh?

Gently, Holly put her right arm under her boobs and lowered herself to the table a little until her boobs squeezing with the table surface, while the peeking student now couldn’t stop looking at her now, obviously hypnotized by the little ‘show’ that Holly does. His mind currently spinning around, wanting to touch the building-sized boobs or just squished under it, he’s just couldn’t resist now. Suddenly, a hand lands on his face, the girl student beside him clearly had enough of his antics, while Holly let out a light chuckle. The tiny girl gave Holly an annoyed glare, but Holly just replied with her smug face.

“Alright, break time, all,” Carla picked up her files and exits the class.

Holly, still on her seat, observes the human students in front of her once again. This time, the two students in the middle of the human row, a boy and a girl. Holly notices them holding hand with each other, no doubt they are a couple.

For a human… looks good.

But his girl? Heh, I’m obviously more than her.

Damn it… I couldn’t resist… they’re too cute… must… interfere…

Without second thought, Holly’s right moves toward the couples and snatches the tiny guy, pinching him between her thumb and index finger, much to his girlfriend’s shock. Releasing her grip, the tiny guy slides down a little on Holly’s palm before stops right in front of her face, filling the tiny guy’s whole sight with Holly’s massive face.

“What’s your name, hm?”

“K-Karl…”

“Well, Karl, is the girl beside you there your girlfriend?”

Karl could only nod nervously.

“And what’s her name?”

“Melanie,”

Moving her head to the left a little, Holly noticed that Melanie already stood up on the yellow line, looking at Holly with obvious scorn, fists formed on both of her hands. Despite Melanie’s anger, Holly didn’t budge even a little, she just smiled looking at the cute sight of the tiny girl, wondering how she would attempt to break free her boyfriend from the giant monster that currently held him hostage.

What can you do?

Let’s see if I could make this even wackier.

Karl, still holding on at the edge of Holly’s right hand, suddenly felt a gentle movement before realizing that right in front of him is Holly’s lips, the size of a double decker, and he is being moved towards it without any sign of stopping until finally his whole body made contact with her bottom lips. Gently, Holly pushed the helpless student into her own soft yet firm lips, while Karl struggles to breathe as his whole body being squeezed between Holly’s hand and the pillow-like lips. Despite the softness, Holly could accidentally squished his whole body with just her lips if she’s careless. Closing her eyes, Holly carefully lets out her tongue a little, giving Karl a small lick with her bus-sized tongue, quickly soaking his uniform wet all over. After giving the helpless tiny a few seconds kiss, Holly pull her right hand away, saliva coats Karl’s whole body as he gasping for breath…

Turning her attention back to Melanie, Holly couldn’t help but lets out a small chuckle as she saw the tiny girl went from balling up her anger to dropping her jaw at the whole sight while tears of jealousy started to came out from her eyes. The other students could only watch as they already know the risks should they interfere with the whole affair… except for Holly’s admirer, who’s now looks even more ‘thirsty’ than ever before.

“Well… Melanie, right? You know what, I love this guy, so… mind if I keep him?”

Hearing this, Melanie finally snapped. She ran through the yellow line, climbing up Holly’s notebook, ready to land whatever she could bring toward the gigantic girl. But her march quickly stopped as Holly use her left hand to snatch Melanie’s shirt from the back, dangling her in the air despite her frantic movement, protesting against Holly toying with her boyfriend.

“I take that as a no, yet what can you do to stop me, sweetie?”

Just to add even more stream of salt to the wound, Holly carefully unbuttoned her first and second button of her shirt, revealing the huge twin mountain that are bigger than any standard human housing. Then, Holly released the grip on her right hand, letting Karl falls down into the valley of her boobs, giving Melanie yet another shock, ‘how could a gigantic girl like Holly could be this cruel at teasing us humans’ she thought. Looking down, Holly could see the silliness of the situation as Karl’s lower body trapped between the massive orbs, before Holly brought her elbow together, squeezing her boobs tightly, squishing Karl’s whole body between it mercilessly. Thankfully, Holly knows the limit as Karl’s body haven’t yet squished completely into bloody mess. Looking back again on Melanie, Holly notices that she’s already stopped moving around, but now simply cries in defeat, knowing that his boyfriend already taken away easily by the superior girl that currently holds her well being as well.

“Aw, what’s the matter? Don’t be sad… he’s not going anywhere, he’s safe with me now,”

Trying to ‘cheer’ the sad tiny girl, Holly brought her close to her face, giving Melanie a few light kiss that envelopes her whole body with each impact, at times carefully toying with her tiny breasts by squeezing it between her lips.

***

“Damn it, Holly… day one, and you’re already made a few enemies…” Bianca sighed as she observes Holly teasing the tinies from her own desk.

“E-excuse me!!”

Bianca heard a shot, yet it’s a small voice. Looking down, she saw a human girl trying to get her attention by jumping up and down. It’s Kylie, the human student that Bianca help earlier.

“Hey, uh… Kylie, right? What’s up?”

“Thanks for the help earlier!”

Bianca simply put her right hand on the table, letting Kylie to climb up before Bianca lifts her closer to her face.

“It was nothing, just don’t want you to get trampled, that would be unfortunate, right?”

“Um… by the way… are all of you brobs as… uh… as 'playful' as her?” Kylie points at Holly, who still playing around with poor Melanie.

“Well… how should I explain it… yeah, we’re maybe the biggest kind of all here, but let me assure you, not all of us are corrupt, power-abuser. We’re just like you, only bigger, that’s all,” Bianca does her best to reassure Kylie, even if it’s not really a strong answer for Kylie’s question.

Rose, still on her seat on Bianca’s desk, just gave a reluctant stare on Bianca…

***

The bell rang.

First day of school is over.

“You just couldn’t stop, do you?” Bianca approaches Holly’s desk.

“They’re too cute! How am I supposed to ignore them?”

“Whatever… come on, let’s get out of here,”

“Oh, before that…” as Holly stood up, she plucked Melanie once again, causing tiny squeak to escape her mouth before Holly put her inside her shirt pocket.

“Really…” Bianca gave up.

“Oh! Almost forgot, shouldn’t we gave those lillies the welcome party?”

“Holly, come on! You’ve already caused so much ruckus today, shouldn’t it be enough for one day?”

“Noooo… my life isn’t complete if I didn’t do it,” Holly just walk away, ignoring Bianca’s protest.

***

Ellis and Nina are done packing up, ready to go back into the station.

“So… where do you live?” Nina asked.

“I’m in a dorm, they said… on Clover High Downtown, where is that?”

“Oh, there? You’ll be surprised when you saw it,”

“Hey, stop playing secrets on me…”

Before Ellis and Nina could realize, a dark shadow engulfs the whole Lilliputian area, causing all of the Lilliputian students to look up just to see Holly stood close outside the red line.

It’s Holly, arms folded under her chest, stood proudly over the microscopic tinies. Her pink sneaker stood dangerously close to the red border, scaring a few lillies.

“Hello down there! Welcome to Clover High!” Holly waves her right hand to the lillies beneath her. “Just so you know… never cross that red zone, or… how do I demonstrate it… you’re gonna met your end under… this,”

Slowly, Holly lifts her right foot, brought it forward, right above the entire Lilliputian zone…

“Wait a second…” Ellis, looking up at the detailed sole of the Brobdingnagian sneaker, realized what the giant girl intend to do.

“RUN!” Nina grabbed Ellis and runs toward the station door followed by the other panicked students. No one wants to end their first day at school by becoming the unrecognizable stain under the cruel Brobdingnagian girl.

BOOM!

The right foot lands inside the Lilliputian zone, crushing almost all desks. Thankfully, no one got crushed under it as everyone already fled inside the station tunnel, while the hiding Lilliputians could do nothing but watch the foot larger than a small city lands right atop their desks with muffled crunch sound could be heard before the entire sole complete its contact with the floor.

“Consider that my welcome for your first year here, goodbye!” just like that, Holly lifts her right foot and walk away…

“Sorry about that! She’s just careless, don’t mind her!” Bianca could only apologize sheepishly toward the microns below as she pushed Holly away.

“Holy…” Ellis slowly walks back outside the subway tunnel, observing the damage that she had done. Nothing left standing, all the desks crushed beyond recognition, hundreds of them, now just sea of broken woods complete with scattered bags. “She… she couldn’t do that!”

“Yes she could…” Nina followed Ellis toward the Lilliputian zone alongside the other students, who tried to recover their stuff from the rubbles of desks.

“But why? Doesn’t there are some kind of rules about this?”

“Well, even if there are, could you stop her?”

“Erm…”

“That’s what happened here currently in Clover Town, Ellis…” Nina stood right in front of Ellis. “What they did to you, sending you here to this school, is not because you’re gifted or anything… it’s just a program,”

“Program?”

“Ill make it short for you. Our number, we’re millions, billions, no… trillions. And the government deemed that Lilliputians are too crowded now, so that’s why… the rules are kind of… loosened now, for the bigger beings,”

“What? So, are we walking into some kind of slaughterhouse here?”

“Nah… more like, a playground. We’re playing inside it now, for about three years, and we’ll see who survived.”

“You shittin’ me,”

“Well, your desk didn’t lie,” Nina points at the pile of rubbles once again, reminding Ellis once again of what those Brobdngnagian could do to the smaller ones…

“Then what about the next day? Are we sitting on the floor tomorrow?”

“Course not, some brobs would sweep this and replace it with new ones, it’s that easy.”

What have I gotten myself into…

 

Chapter 3: A New Experience by rave777

Chapter 3: A New Experience

 

Back into dark tunnel once again.

The train is less crowded after school. Ellis just sitting alone, processing everything that has happened today in 1-C classroom.

Their size…

Bigger than anything in my hometown…

That human girl, our tallest building maybe could only reaches her knees, or maybe waist if it’s a tower.

But the other one… Brobdingnagian girl.

If one small spot of her shoes could crush our entire 500 desks and cover the whole zone, then I’m sure she could crush about… a hundred buildings, or more. If it’s just a small town, she could step on the whole thing!

I’m just glad my hometown hasn’t been discovered by any of them…

Suddenly, bright lights snapped Ellis out from his thought. The train finally came out from the tunnel and light showers the insides of the train. The darkness outside the window replaced with scenery of a bustling metropolis.

“Whoa…” Ellis’ eyes grew wide at the grand sight of his new town. A sprawling city complete with various buildings, apartments, shops, and many more, all bathe under the sunset as the day soon would turn to night. Yet something else caught his attention; high up the sky Ellis saw a huge chainlink fence surrounding the whole downtown, Brobdingnagian-sized, about their waist high.

A city surrounded by a fence…

There’s something both funny and demeaning about it.

“Clover High Downtown, Clover High Downtown,”

The train stopped at a station. Ellis steps outside, quickly adjusting to his new environment.

“This almost feels like home… yet more… urban, will tall buildings, towers and all…”

“Hey!” suddenly, a figure tapped Ellis’ shoulder from behind. Looking back, Ellis saw the recognizable dark blue Clover High uniform wearing by this student. “Going to your dorm too?”

“Yeah, I’m heading there, it says I’m on Sector 7,”

“Student dorm on Sector 7? Same as I am, then! I know the place, let’s go together!”

“Uh… yeah, sure,” Ellis just tag along with the unknown student. “Um… who are you?”

“You can call me Sam, from 3-A class, I’ve been livin’ here for years before, and you can count on me if you want to find anything in this city,”

“Oh, thanks a lot! Uh… no offense, Sam, but why you suddenly want to help me?”

“Oh, pardon me if I made you uncomfortable. You see, judging by your reaction and behavior, lemme guess…. You new here?”

“Yeah, I’m from land of Lilac,”

“Damn, that’s really far! No wonder. Ah, you see, I live here before, and I like helping new guys who had just arrived here, even students from the same school, no less,”

“Okay then, you can show me the way. Oh, by the way, call me Ellis,”

“Right on, Ellis! Follow me!”

***

Student Dorm, Sector 7…

Ellis entered his own room, where he found all of his bags and clothes already there. The room itself is not really small, a modest one, brightened by the sunset coming through the window, complete with TV, one bed, one desk, and a drawer. There’s also a door to the bathroom.

Not bad.

“Hey, may I come in?” Sam knocks on the door.

“It’s unlocked,”

Sam entered the room.

“How do you like your room?”

“Very nice. Guess I’m on the second floor, huh?”

“Good then… I’m on third floor, second to the right near the stairs. Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Clover Town,”

“Now that you mention it… there are lots I want to know about Clover… mind if I ask you now?” Ellis sat on his bed.

“Oh, go ahead,” Sam sits on the chair near the door. “I didn’t really have anything important now, so take your time, Ellis,”

“Okay then… where is this city located, actually? This Clover High Downtown?”

“Clover High backyard,” said Sam bluntly.

“What?”

“Yeah, you’re actually still in school area now, this city is located right outside the track field area, surrounded by the fence to avoid any accidents. This city divided into 9 sections, and we’re in section 7, corner of south-west area,”

“Is this the only Lilliputian City in Clover Town?”

“Course not, there are hundreds more separated all over Clover Town, and they’re connected through the subway system,”

“Whoa, you know a lot even the city out there outside the school? I’m impressed, how do you know all of ‘em? Travelling much?”

“Well, yeah… but not by trains,”

“Huh?” Ellis could only tilt his head.

“Okay, hear this… this might sounds crazy, but believe me. I was carried by a Brobdingnagian girl,”

Hearing that, Ellis’ mind quickly races once again.

“I saw your eyes widened… heh,”

“But how!? I bet they couldn’t even sees us! We’re just microscopic to them!” Ellis is much intrigued than ever before.

“It was more than that… it was a date,”

Ellis just gets more confused and bewildered.

“You see… say whatever you want, but I like dating bigger girls, and I met this brobby girl on a dating website. Then she proceed to took me on a date around the Clover City, showing me all the spots where Lilliputian or Human city located, they’re all like this, surrounded by waist-high fence,”

“Wait, forget about the city! Now I’m curious about the dating part! How!? She couldn’t even see you, right!?”

“Brobby girls, they had these tiny pills connected to a rope, and I’m inside it while the big girl wearing it like a necklace. As for the face off, well… we use our phone cameras to see each other,”

“What’s wrong with dating normal girls, man? Are Lilliputians not good enough for ya?”

“I don’t know… there’s just something about being close with the bigger ones… I couldn’t explain it properly. Hey, why don’t you try it?”

“What!?”

And the wacky conversation continues…

***

Two days later…

The school ends for today.

It’s Ellis’ turn to clean up the class after school. The other students already leaves, leaving Ellis alone inside the Lilliputian zone. Ellis searches every desks for any items that the other students might left behind so that he could turn it to the station office to be listed under missing item. While Ellis still busy tidying up the desks, a light earthquake could be felt, and Ellis already know what this means. Looking back, Ellis saw a familiar girl approaching the zone. It’s Kylie, the one who often visiting the area just to say hello to us. Ellis couldn’t help but once again comparing her to the Brobdingnagian girls, in which she’s only ant-sized to them, yet Ellis knows that the tallest building on Sector 7 probably could only reaches Kylie’s thighs.

“Hey, you aren’t go home yet?”

Ellis quickly put his small headset on his left ear, given by Sam yesterday should he needs to speak to the bigger ones.

“My turn for cleaning duty today,”

“Mind if I sits here?” Kylie already stood close to the red line, terrified Ellis a little.

“G-go ahead…”

Kylie sits cross legged outside the zone, giving Ellis quite a view under her skirt as he quickly turn his face away.

Dammit! Does she didn’t care that I could see her panties!?

“Heehee… sorry if I’m bothering you…” Kylie just couldn’t stop her hobby of teasing the Lilliputians.

“Um…” Ellis stopped his movement. “Can I… ask you something?”

“Huh? What is it?” Kylie, intrigued by the courage of the tiny student, quickly lowers her head a little toward Ellis.

“Why does the bigger ones like to play with the smaller ones? I mean, not all of them, but some of you likes to tease us, or sometimes… well…” even if Ellis tried to spoke normally like to the fellow Lilliputians, there’s something different when the subject is hundred feet taller than him.

“Heh…” the human girl could only lets out a small chuckle hearing Ellis’ question. “What’s your name, little one?”

“Ellis…”

“Okay Ellis, have you seen giants before? I mean before your first day here,”

“No… and I think that’s the problem,”

“Hmmm…”

Interesting…

Someone who previously never been exposed to the giants in this world.

Somehow, that makes me curious.

Gah! I’m giddy now, just want to toy around with this fella!

That’s it! Someone got lucky today!

“Ahem…” Kylie adjusts her seating position a little. “Ellis, are you curious about how this whole mixed-size interaction works?”

“Uh… yeah, of course,”

“Then… how about you come with me today? You could go to my house,”

“Wh-what?” Ellis’ eyes grew wide.

“I’m serious, Ellis. Now, I gave you a choice,” Kylie lifts herself up, now crouching right in front of Ellis. Kylie’s right hand came down right in front of Ellis, opening wide her palm. “If you’re curious, climb into my hand, and we’ll be on our merry way to gave you all the things you need to know about Clover Town. If not, well… there’s the tiny subway door,”

Ellis’ eyes now locked at the vast empty field that is Kylie’s open right hand, which is as wide as one city block. Ellis pretty sure that probably about four or five houses could fit on her hand, or maybe a crowd of a hundred Lilliputians.  If Ellis already intimidated by the size of the giants in the classroom before, seeing one up close like this only adding up the pressure.

Do I curious about all of this?

Sam certainly won’t deny this, but…

“Well?”

Screw it.

By climbing up Kylie’s hand, this marks the first time Ellis made contact with a human, and it’s a surreal experience for him, to slowly crawl on top of a soft surface made entirely of a human skin. He just couldn’t help it, all of this are new to him, and this shows as Ells nonchalantly trying to feel Kylie’s huge hand by repeatedly pushing down with his tiny hands.

So soft…

Firm, yet warm…

Just as Ellis enjoying himself checking Kylie’s skin, he felt a sudden pressure as Kylie raise her right hand.

“WHOA!!” Ellis quickly laying flat on his front, holding on as Kylie lift him up far into the air. Adjusting his sight, Ellis’ sight is currently directed at Kylie’s body as the hand still slowly moves up like an elevator while Kylie herself stood back up to her feet. First is her thighs in which Ellis pretty sure that not even any Lilliputian buildings cold match those plump thighs in terms of height and width, or maybe even strength. Next came her breasts, two monolithic things that could become a wrecking ball for around three or four city blocks should Kylie drops in on any unfortunate Lilliputian city, and Ellis could only stare in awe at the sight of uniform-covered boobs that Ellis could never seen before.

If I saw Kylie from afar, she’s just a standard student girl with modest-sized assets. Yet looking at it up close… even ‘breathtaking’ isn’t enough word to describe it. Now I’m starting to understand Sam’s taste in bigger women…

“You ready, Ellis?”

Looking above the humongous breasts, comes her humongous face, smiling down at his tiny body. This situation made Ellis realized his own well being, Kylie is now practically hold Ellis’ life. If she even wills it, she could just tilt her hand and letting Ellis fell to his death, or even simply close up her hand, squishing Ellis into bloody mess, and no one would know…

What is this sensation?

I couldn’t believe that my life now is at the hands of an ordinary student. But why does it… kind of turns me on? To have my helpless, puny, tiny body on a huge human hand. A whimsical one even, if you will.

“Here we go!”

Suddenly, Kylie tilts her right hand right toward her shirt pocket that is located on Kylie’s left breast, much to Ellis’ surprise, who’s now helplessly tumbling down right into Kylie’s breast pocket. Fortunately, the combination of soft fabric and Kylie’s gigantic soft yet firm asset, Ellis lands on the bottom of her pocket safely, albeit with dizziness.

“Right on time, the bus arrived!” Kylie picked up her bag and started to walk toward the bus stop near the wall of the classroom. Meanwhile, on the subway door, Nina stares intently at the whole situation…

***

Inside the bus, Kylie just sitting down on her way home but obviously couldn’t even hide her excited face as she ‘legally’ kidnaps a Lilliputian. Willingly, even. Things that she wanted to do toward little Ellis all just spiraling out of control inside her mind; be it mischievously dangerous things such as lightly stepping on his puny body or leaving a bunch of bite mark on his body, or even playful ones like letting him playing around her own twin mountains, be it the upper one or the lower one. But inside her breast pocket is a different story. Despite the huge pocket, Ellis constantly have to struggle between Kylie’s huge breast and the pocket wall, constantly being squeezed between it as Kylie moves around. Even if sometimes it’s suffocating, Ellis couldn’t help but enjoying the sensation of holding the boob with his tiny two hands from squishing his whole body, despite the futile attempt. An idea appeared on his head, Ellis quickly took out his cellphone and contact Sam through messaging app.

‘HELP! A HUMAN GIRL KIDNAPPED ME!’

Not even five seconds passed by, Sam replied.

‘RIGHT ON! DO YOUR BEST!’

You fucking kidding me.

***

16.30

Whoa.

Here I am, sitting on a table.

Human-sized table.

In front of me, Kylie, chin rested on her left hand, smiling down at me in a mischievous way as I saw her breasts squeezed on the edge of the table, like a monster eyeing her captured prey. I couldn’t help but staring at the dominating figure in front of me, just frozen in place…

I’m in her room, a standard girl room with many soft pink furniture and all…

No way for me to escape, that’s for sure. I’m completely at her mercy now…

Is this what Sam felt each time he’s on a date with these kind of girls?

“What should I do to you, hm?” Kylie lazily put her right index finger on top of Ellis, gently pushing down on him, yet without any intention of crushing him. Even with Ellis’ whole strength, he couldn’t fight back, his whole body almost disappeared under Kylie’s gigantic finger.

How long since last time I’ve played with tiny lillies…?

Why I felt so euphoric anytime I’ve played with them?

Kind of reminding me when I accidentally visits one of their town when I was little.

Kylie, using her thumb and index finger, grabbed the back of Ellis shirt and lifts him up into the air, positioning him right in front of her face. Ellis, already tired from being squeezed by Kyle’s finger, now presented once again with the almighty sight of Kylie’s massive face, which Ellis could only describe as ‘playfully smug’.

“You think you could escape my house? How about I just keep you here forever?” Kylie began her taunt on Ellis. Ellis, obviously still having zero experience with giants, suddenly has his face showing fear and worry. “Just kidding… heheh,”

Still with Ellis safely dangling on her right hand, Kylie moves to her bed and placed Ellis on the soft fabric. Ellis quickly readjust his position just to see Kylie, now all four, looming large above him as her shadow envelopes the whole area under her body, including Ellis. From Kylie’s eyes, all she saw is a tiny helpless Lilliputian student lied down on her bed, currently in awe of her massive body just by the look of his face.

You just had to amplify the situation, do you?

Slowly, ever so slowly, Kylie lowered her body down, with her planet-sized boobs hovered right above the tiny body of Ellis. Meanwhile, inside Ellis’ mind is a conflicting decision-making attempt; he really wants to move away from the ever-descending twin meteors that would soon bury his whole body under it, but the other side of his mind just nailing him down in place out of curiosity, toughen himself up for the upcoming ordeal.

The giant boobs made contact, almost burying Ellis’ whole body entirely, only his head and neck sticks out from the massive body of Kylie while his entire body being smothered under the unrelenting might of those giant breasts. If it’s not for the soft bed that decreases the weight pressure of Kylie’s body, Ellis’ tiny form might already splattered into pool of blood.

Kylie looked down beneath her, where Ellis’ tiny head sticks out and obviously groaning in pain as he struggles to survive this predicament.

“H…heavy…”

Kylie just couldn’t stop it. She knows that this is her fellow student in the same classroom, yet her desire to play with the smaller ones completely took over her mind, she couldn’t even hold down her giggles as she gently drags her breast left and right a little, continuing Ellis’ cry of pain, transmitted through Kylie’s headset as his body continuously getting smothered under her.

Kylie lifts herself up, back to her sitting position. “What do you think?”

Ellis struggles to mutter a word as he still gasping for air, his body felt flattened after the rough play that completely bulldozed his tiny form. Despite all that, he couldn’t deny that the whole thing turn something on inside him. A little bit of euphoria started to take shape inside him, slowly took over his sensible thought of trying to escape, instead now curious about this whole interaction between two different race and size.

“Had nothing to say?” waiting for Ellis’ response, Kylie slowly unbuttoned her uniform, revealing her bra beneath her shirt. “Why don’t we take it to the next level while we’re still here…”

Looking at Kylie’s smooth skin slowly unveiled, Ellis could only gulped…

This is gonna be a long day…

 

Chapter 4: On Top by rave777
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay, RL issues making me busy, but I'm glad I could finally be able to write again.

Chapter 4: On Top

 

Sunday.

Sunny day.

And I still couldn’t forget that day.

The first time I’ve made contact…

Well, full contact. With a human girl.

To say it’s tremendous is putting it lightly.

It’s a sunny day in Sector 7. Sunlight brightened Ellis’ dorm room as Ellis still on his bed with the TV turned on, too lazy to do anything this weekend. Even if he wants to explore Clover High Downtown today, he still doesn’t know the direction to anywhere, he’ll need Sam’s help, and he knows that Sam won’t stop asking him about what happened with Kylie that day. Totally bored, Ellis soon drifts to his afternoon nap…

THOOM

A light earthquake awakens Ellis from his slumber. Still blurry, Ellis picked up his cellphone and noticed that it’s 11.00 PM already; he’s been sleeping for the whole day.

THOOM

The whole dorm got shaken, and Ellis began to panic. Earthquake? This night? Before Ellis could think of something, someone knocks on his door.

“Ellis? You awake?”

“Sam? What’s going on?”

“Go outside, quick!”

Ellis opened the door and there’s Sam in front of his room, still in his sleeping attire.

“What’s with the quake?”

“No time to explain! Follow me!” Sam runs toward the stairs with Ellis followed behind him. As they runs through the dorm corridor, the earthquake gets even harder, almost sending both Ellis and Sam to the air. Strangely, instead of taking the stairs down, Sam climbs up the stairs into the upper level.

“Uh… Sam? Shouldn’t we going outside now?”

“Trust me! Just follow! You won’t regret this!”

Regret?

Still confused, Ellis just follow Sam upstairs. Third floor, fourth floor, until finally, the rooftop.

“What the hell are we doing here on the rooftop, Sam? There’s an earthquake right now!”

“Just come on!” Sam opened the rooftop door…

Ellis walks out, feeling the cold night breeze piercing his skin while looking at the usual clear night sky… yet something is definitely felt strange. Turning his head to the left, Ellis saw it, the chanlink fence that stood thousand feet high surrounding the whole city inside the square-shaped territory, and something else…

A brobdingnagian girl, casually leaning on the fence only wearing undies, white panties and loose white tanktop, busy with her cellphone, seemingly texting someone.

“Wait a second… Holly!?”

***

“Ugh… come on, Bianca, hurry up!”

Holly looks frustrated a little as she busy with her cellphone, trying to texting her friend Bianca while her naked butt leans on the waist high fence, didn’t care at all about the Lilliputians below her could see her bare thighs and butt. Its late night at Clover High, and Holly stood alone on the side of the track field with lampposts brightened the whole school backyard at night. One minute later, Holly saw Bianca in the distance, walking through the track field wearing her usual green PJ.

“Hey! Sorry I’m… WHOA what the fuck!?” Bianca seems shocked as she saw Holly only in her undies.

“What? My clothes there,” Holly points at the bushes where her shirt and pants dangling on it.

“Uh… okay, look. You serious about this?”

“Course I am! Why do you think I’m sneaking through the school gate this late night?”

“No, not just that… this city? You sure with your pick?” Bianca points at the Lilliputian city inside the fenced area.

“Basically, I picked this one just because it’s the closest to our dorm, heheh…”

“Dammit, Holly!”

“Ah, shush,” Holly just put her index finger on Bianca’s lips. “Now come on, we didn’t have all night,”

***

What the hell is she doing here?

Bianca as well?

Ellis could only watch as the two gigantic girls having their conversation near the fence. Looking at the street below, the Lilliputians are started to notice that their night would probably be disturbed by these two Brobdingnagians whose intentions still unknown. Worried murmurs began to echo throughout the Sector 7, and no doubt would be spreading to the other sectors of Clover High Downtown soon enough as soon as they either woke up or seeing the two girls outside the fence.

“Oh, no way… no way!” Sam, either scared or excited, saw Holly plants her right foot on top of the fence, climbing up the barrier between Lilliputian and Brobdingnagian land. Just like that, Holly caused the whole Lilliputian area inside to go bananas, panic ensued among the tinies as now Holly is balancing herself above the fence, seemingly ready to make her unwelcomed entry into the Lilliputian territory.

“She can’t do that!” Ellis protested, obviously enraged by the sudden act of the giant girl.

“Of course she can’t, but who could stop her?” Sam’s reply could only slam Ellis’ shut. All they could do now is to watch from the rooftop of their dorm, hoping that Holly didn’t accidentally crush them.

***

Balancing herself on top of the fence, Holly admires the Lilliputian city at night. It’s like looking at the satellite view of a map, yet with the realistic shapes sprinkled all over it, not just a flat map, complete with tiny lights that brightened the whole city at night. There is a certain beauty when looking at this miniature city from above, especially at night with all the lights turned on all over the cityscape.

5x5 area of the Lilliputian city…

Wonder how many years it took them to build this whole city…

It’s always fascinating to look at a Lilliputian city…

Something that they build for years…

Yet I could just destroy them in a few minutes… or even one second, if it’s a small town…

“And here… we go,”

With her mind already set, Holly lowered her left foot slowly on the edge of the city, right at the forest area that surrounds the whole Clover High Downtown inside the fence. As her naked sole just inch before landing, a slight tickle hits her bottom of her foot as microscopic trees grazed her skin, yet not strong enough to even pierces her skin.

BOOM

Hundreds of trees, along with miles of forest area in Sector 4 are completely flattened under Holly’s left foot. Slight earthquake spreads throughout the town near the forest area where Holly lands her left foot, complete with the echoing sound of muffled crunch under it. Just as the Lilliputians sent into panic by her first landing, her right foot also lands on the other forest area, completing her unwelcome entry into the land of microns.

Incredible.

None of the trees could even impale my sole.

Never get tired of this… this feeling of… power.

Looking down, her feet is now still on the dark side of the area, just inches away from the tiny little lights in front of her toes.

***

If Ellis already felt helpless before, now his greatest fear would probably be realized once they witnessed the landing of a Brobdingnagian girl into his territory. Even from afar, Ellis could notice that none of the Sector 4 buildings even surpassed her toe, not even any trees on that forest could. Looking up, Ellis saw the familiar face of Holly, who’s now observing the whole situation with a delighted expression, all while her best friend Bianca leans on the fence, arms folded, also awaits what’s next after Holly makes her entrance. Still couldn’t take in the whole situation, Ellis saw Holly lifts her right foot into the air, moving it forward… right on top of the downtown area of Sector 4. Hands on her hips, uncaring expression, it’s already clear what Holly’s intention for the tinies below her.

“Wait… Sam! Is she gonna…”

“Yeah, and looks like you’ll learn a lot tonight, Ellis,”

Meanwhile at Sector 4 downtown area, it’s total pandemonium. No one expects their city to be ambushed by a giant tonight, thousands of people running at every directions while noticing that their area slowly gets darker and darker, only to be welcomed by a humongous sole, looming above their heads like a skin-colored sky…

BOOM!

Ellis saw the whole thing from afar. Even if it’s happened in the other sector far from his area, it felt like close when there is a giant foot now lands on top of them. Never in his life had he felt so small and insignificant as he witnessed a huge cloud of dust surrounding Holly’s right foot, now planted firmly in the middle of the city, stood taller than any buildings around it.

Is this… the power that they had over us?

“Crazy, isn’t it?” Sam snaps Ellis out of his thought. “I bet… now about a hundred buildings perished on Sector 4,”

“Wha-what do you mean by that?” Ellis seems annoyed by Sam’s mundane expression.

“This is your first time, I know. Like I said, nothing we could do but watch, so… just take it all in while you can,”

Looking back up, Ellis once again saw the massive leg that pierces down from the sky, connected to the thighs with only a panties covered her crotch, continues way up to her exposed tummy, tanktop-covered boobs, until finally her grinning face...

Nothing we could do, huh…

***

Like a carpet, yet a crumbly one.

Every city’s just the same, a fragile sensation.

Let’s see… maybe about thousands died under my foot now?

“Well? How does it feel, Holly?” Bianca, still leaning, clearly enjoying the show as Holly began to wreak havoc at the Lilliputian below.

“Why don’t you climb over to find out?”

“Nah… I prefer to watch you for now, go crazy on these poor fools,”

“If you say so… lemme get a closer look first,”

Slowly, still with her right foot planted in the middle of Sector 4, Holly lowered herself down to the ground. First her left knee lands on another part of the Lilliputian city, crushing about a dozen city blocks with it. As if that wasn’t enough, Holly plants both of her hands on the ground as well, pulverizing even more parts of Clover High Downtown, with death toll probably already hits thousands, either smushed under Holly’s foot or her hands. Leaning closer, Holly focused her eyes on the ground below, admiring the glistening night light on the tiny buildings. Even leaning as close as possible, Holly still couldn’t make out the appearance of these Lilliputians below, all that she could recognize is those micro black dots that moves away from Holly’s position, her face fills the whole sky above them all, even her eyes alone is bigger than a Lilliputian stadium. Despite that, Holly could notice tiny lights between the buildings that is obviously belongs to the headlight of the cars, all of them scurrying away from Holly’s position as well. With her mischievousness started to kick in, Holly blew a soft wind from her mouth…

For Holly, it’s just a weak puff, yet down below is a different story; Hurricane blows out throughout the street, sending Lilliputians flying through the air alongside vehicles, trees, benches, even some small buildings and houses like a wolf blowing pig’s fragile houses, but in this case the wolf herself is thousands feet tall. Below, the citizens of Clover High Downtown could see the tanktop-covered hanging twin mountains, seemingly ready to become a wrecking ball for the countless city blocks down on the ground should it accidentally made contact. As Holly still enjoying herself looking down at the microns, she felt a light tickling sensation on her thighs and bottom, which is now stood proudly high into the air above the miniature city with her knees still planted firmly over dozen city blocks.

“They’re bombing you, how cute,” Bianca notices tiny explosions on Holly’s thighs and butt. “Looks like there’s tank down there, and some jet fighters. I couldn’t see them, though… wait, this city got military?”

“How dare they… should I fought them back?”

“Hey, I’m only a spectator here,”

With no slightest regards to the life of innocent Lilliputians down below, Holly slowly lowered her enormous behind, letting the tiny attackers below anticipating what’s to come if they didn’t stop their futile attempt of defending their sectors. Sure enough, they realized Holly’s intention right away, yet also knowing that there’s no way they would had enough time and distance to run away from the ever slowly descending doom that awaits them. Everyone below saw the planet-sized twin naked round cheeks quickly eclipsing the night sky, leaving only electric lights that soon would be snuffed out of existence under the unimaginable weight of the bigger girl.

BOOM!

A loud sound of a huge meteor crashing down into the ground for Lilliputians around her, yet a tiny crunching sound for Holly. Almost a whole sector got covered by her huge butt, probably more than thousands lost their lives crushed into nothingness under her thighs and butt alongside hundreds of buildings smaller than her pinky toes.

***

“Aren’t you glad that your hometown is still untouched by ‘em?” Sam, witnessing huge clouds formed around where the giant girl carelessly lands her enormous behind on Sector 4 and almost half of Sector 1, tried to calm down Ellis, who is now simply froze on the edge of the rooftop, still in disbelief by the nonchalant slaughter by Holly. For someone who never seen an act of cruelty by the bigger ones, Ellis still trying his best to comprehend the entire predicament even if its almost borderline ridiculous yet successfully pierces the fear right into his heart. “This is what giants love to do when they’re in the mood and this is nothing new, it has been their pastimes activity,”

“Aren’t there supposed to be law about this? This is murder that they do!”

“There are, yes. But I guess they given up on that nowadays. The Lilliputian lawmen couldn’t do anything to stop them because… well, size. While the giants themselves just didn’t care that much anymore. At least not all giants are mischievous, some of them are caring to the smaller ones, and even there are groups protesting the power abuse, so… at least it’s not all bad if we’re lucky,”

Turning his eyes back into the gargantuan beauty, still sitting comfortably on top of hundreds flattened structures alongside thousands of smothered Lilliputians, Ellis felt something once again inside him, almost similar when he was together with Kylie. Gone the feelings of sympathy and fear, all replaced with awe for the showcase of might and dominance over the smaller beings under her.

This feeling again… like when I first made direct contact with Kylie…

***

“What’s it felt like?” Bianca just leans on the fence with her chin on top of her hands.

“Like sitting on sands… ticklish, and crumbly,” Holly, still with her butt and thighs planted firmly on the unfortunate city below, could only look around her as clearly the whole city entered emergency situation as her eyes caught microscopic blinking lights on the ground. “But just the same, like every other cities,”

“That panty of yours… is it shrinking? Looks like it gets tighter from the last time,”

“Huh?”

“Does your ass getting bigger? I could even see your pooch from here a little,”

“HEY! Now that’s as close as you could get, girl!” Holly seems provoked.

“Told you to stop eating so much,”

“No I’m not! I bet you’re just jealous,”

“Jealous what?”

“That I got bigger ones than yours,” Holly slowly rubs her buttcheeks with her hands a little.

“C-Course not!” Bianca’s face turns red.

“Wanna compaaaare?” carelessly, Holly drags her hips on the ground, wiping out more buildings around her in the process. Holly’s constant taunting finally reaches Bianca’s core, her face turns bright red even more.

“You…!” suddenly, Bianca let loose of her pajamas, revealing her black bra and panties, letting her bare body for the entire downtown to see. “Just can’t get enough of me, do you!?”

“I’m not asking…” Holly’s tone obviously mocks her partner relentlessly, and it works as always. “We didn’t have all night, you know,”

“Shut your mouth!” without any hesitation left in her mind, Bianca climbs the fence as well, first landing her right foot on the forest area followed by the left one. “I’ll show you who the superior one is…”

***

“Oh my! Just when I thought it won’t get any better!” Sam just excited as soon as the other giant girl makes her entry to his town.

“…seriously,” Ellis just couldn’t even comprehend the whole situation anymore. “You sure we’re safe here in sector 7?”

“I’m still alive here and now, right?”

***

“WOAH!!”

Not wasting any precious minutes, Bianca’s hand made their way right on Holly’s body, creeping up inside her white loose tanktop, mercilessly groping the D-cup size boobs as Holly stood on her knees while Bianca moves forward on her knees as well, crushing the remaining untouched section of the city below.

“I knew it! It’s still the same monster sized wrecking ball! No wonder your tanktop became tighter!” Bianca won’t let go, she knew Holly provokes her for this.

“No, Bianca! AH! It tickles!”

Holly couldn’t handle it anymore, her legs gone jelly, she slowly stumbles forward, much to the horror of the Lilliputians below. Seemingly in slow motion, the lillies below could made out the oncoming skin-colored wall that is her belly and the scariest part of it all: the pair of boobs.

BOOM!

She made contact with the ground below, her whole upper body pulverizes everything down below. Almost the whole Sector 5 got wiped out under her naked belly while Sector 6 got completely bulldozed under her boobs. At this point nearly a million Lilliputians lost their lives thanks to the playful act of the two mischievous girls bored in their dorm and decides to terrorize a Lilliputian settlement tonight just because they can. Even if the tinies below could call for help, it’s the same question all over again: who could stop them?

“I got ya tonight!” Bianca lay down on top of Holly’s back, asserting her dominance to the invader of Clover High Downtown, trying to pin Holly down. “You won’t go away that easily!”

***

“Well, this guy got balls,” Sam checks out his phone. On the social media, there is a livestream from Sector 2; a guy records everything that happened between the two titans. His location is currently on top of a building, simply recording the ‘action’ that happened right near himself. His live feed showing Bianca lay down on Holly’s whole body, while the recorder located just beside the massive mountain that is Holly’s ass, sandwiched under Bianca’s waist. “Don’t die, brave guy,”

“Holy…” Ellis surprised by the live feed, finally able to measure the giant girl’s body up close. It’s truly a sight to behold; thighs larger than mountain flattened every structures under it, her stomach bulldozes everything under it like sands on the beach. Even tallest buildings on that sector is just a grain of rice to them. “Sh-should we escape? The subway is close to our dorm, right?”

“Nah, no need to…. Even if we wanted to, the subway must be jampacked right now by the others. Don’t worry, Sector 7 is rarely touched,”

“Rarely? That means there is a fucking chance,” Ellis just sighed by Sam’s passive optimistic remark.

“So what? At least we’re lucky being smothered under them beauties!” Sam still excited.

“What the…”

“Wait a second…” looking at the distance, Sam notices that the new girl slowly lifts the other girl. Back at the feed, Sam heard a scream as the feed shows Holly’s body moves. Bianca rolls Holly to her back, and her ass dominates the whole feed screen… “Lucky guy,”

***

Sector 1, 2, and 3 finally had their own taste of terror as Bianca rolls Holly’s body to the side. The massive body steamrolls everything in its path, hundreds of building quickly flattened as Holly’s back made contact to the ground alongside her thighs and butt.

“Bianca, wait…”

“Too late, princess… tonight you’re mine,” Bianca, sitting on Holly’s waist, smiles as her plan worked. She leans closer and closer until her boobs met Holly’s squeezed together while Bianca’s face just a few inches from Holly’s horrified yet anticipating face.

“This is-MMMMMMFFF!!” before Holly could protest, her lips quickly sealed as it made contact with Bianca’s. The two gargantuan are now the main show of the night for all the surviving Lilliputians around them. Footprints, craters hundreds feet deep, wastelands where Holly first lands her whole body marks everything that the Lilliputians would never forget for the rest of their life. It’s been years and years ago when the last time a Brobdingnagian visits their city, and tonight is no different than that night, a whole city repaired for years before finally back into a working civilization once again, quickly pulverized by the two brobdingnagian high school girls in just around fifteen minutes.

Bianca’s left hand moves down between Holly’s thighs, rubbing it back and forth as Holly squirms in ecstasy while the tiny survivors down under could only watch as the giant hand massages the sensitive area right on top of their area. Suddenly, drops of juice came out a little, some of it splashes into the ground, drowning dozens of buildings in sticky liquid, drowning a hundred Lilliputians to death inside it.

“Lemme make it even better…” Bianca, still pinning Holly down, notices a tall building near Holly’s head. Carefully, Bianca uses her thumb and index finger to pluck the huge building on the ground. Crushing a whole block under her thumb and index finger, Bianca gently squeezes the grain-size building, trying hard not to accidentally squishing it between her fingers. Inside the tallest building of Sector 6 is complete chaos; Lilliputians running back and forth in panic trying to find a way to escape as their building got lifted thousands of feet into the air. “Now stay still, trust me on this,”

Holly’ with her lips slightly parted, felt something tiny as Bianca carefully sticks the building on Holly’s bottom lip. It’s like a rice stuck on someone’s lip in Bianca’s eyes.

“That’s a whole building stuck on your bottom lip. Don’t move, we’ll make it good,”

As Bianca leans closer, Holly could only closed her eyes, imagining all the panicked Lilliputians now stuck on her massive plushy pink while still believing in their futile attempt to escape the predicament.

But it’s too late for them.

CRUNCH

Hundreds died in an instant as Bianca’s lip made contact, her bottom lip mercilessly flattened the whole building into microscopic rubble, turning everyone inside into bloody pulp in an instant, squeezed between the two gigantic pillows as the two continued their passionate kiss.

“AH!!”

Holly lets out a stream as Bianca successfully sends Holly into complete ecstasy with her left hand, flooding the ground below her crotch with the sticky substances, killing any survivors located between her thighs.

***

“Whoa…” jaw dropped, eyes opened wide, Ellis can’t let out a word for that one.

“Man, this is a lucky night…” Sam stopped his recording. “Maybe I should hang out again with the bigger ones… soon,”

“You just couldn’t stop, do you?”

“Says the one dating a human girl,” Sam just walks back to the dorm.

 

Chapter 5: Warning by rave777

09.00 AM

The bell rang.

Ellis already on his seat, ready to start another day as the Lilliputian student of Clover High.

But something isn’t right…

Looking around, Ellis saw Nina beside his own seat. But on the other hand, there are many empty seats, about one fourth of students didn’t attend. Ellis could only wonder the last night ‘massive event’ had something to do with it...

50% of the Clover High Downtown are now craters, some are footprint-shaped crater, broke through hundreds of feet deep, filled with building debris and flattened Lilliputians. Ellis would never forget that, since all the TV in his dorm broadcasting that breaking news without stopping, showing the sights of the aftermath of the mischievousness between the two Brobdingnagian girls.

“So you’re still alive,”

Recognizing the voice, Ellis only need to rotate his head 90 degrees to the left to see Nina, resting her head on her left arm, lazily asking the mundane question.

“Sector 7 got lucky, I guess,” Ellis replied.

“Not them,” Nina points at all the empty seats around her.

“Does this thing happened frequently?”

“Not really… but you couldn’t take a wild guess about that,”

“Yeah, you’re right…”

***

Carla’s office.

Air of uneasiness filled the room, no sound except the scratching noise from Carla’s pen writing down on paper, still juggling words in her mind as Holly and Bianca sat in front of her desk, looking tense as their minds anticipating the worst case scenario after their mass genocide last night.

“You two… don’t even think I don’t know both of you, your reputations are already well known around here, famous or infamous,”

Cold sweats, clenched fists, shivers ran down both Holly and Bianca as soon as Carla’s word hit them like a lightning. They know what they did last night is clearly a violation in size difference law, letting both of their euphoria took over their whole minds at the cost of million lives lost by either carelessly trampled or smothered into nothing underneath their humongous form. Even if it’s not the first time they does just that, it’s never been easy if you got caught in the act.

“Tell me, including last night, how many cities? Holly?”

Holly’s eyes widened a little. That’s a direct question right there, right in the middle.

“Um…” still with her clenched hands on her lap, Holly look down, trying to muster up any courage inside her while forcing herself to be honest about it. “T-Ten,”

Carla only tilts her head slightly to her side, seemingly unfazed by the direct answer. “And… how many times you got caught, including this?”

“Three…”

“Look… I have to teach in a few minutes, so let me make this quick,” Carla just sighed. “I hope you understand that this shouldn’t be repeated, alright? It’s only been weeks, and I couldn’t believe something like this happened so soon. If you’re not my students, I already sent you to court right now, no question asked. But, I’m already tired enough with my job as a teacher, so I got something else in my mind for your punishment,”

Holly and Bianca once again a bit surprised by the turn of events. Bianca quickly raised her right hand.

“Yes, Bianca?”

“No court, really? Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for that, but… I’m kind of surprised by that decision,”

“Okay, that’s a very good question… let’s change the tone now,” Carla leans back on her chair. “Now, I’ll be talking to you as a fellow Brobdingnagian, not as your homeroom teacher. Got it?”

Holly and Bianca couldn’t catch the whole thing yet, but nodded anyway.

“Like me, you’re also a brobby, and I know we’re the biggest thing in this world. I won’t lie to you, us ladies sometimes wanted to do just that, asserting dominance and playing monster on all that tinies, am I right?”

The two girls surprised by the change of tone from their homeroom teacher.

“Ask any brobby girls around, and 90% their answer would be the same; ‘yeah, of course I did that rampaging thing’, at least once, be it on human city or any Lilliput city. Now, the most important part is, make sure no one sees you doing it, I understand that the law is pretty weak about it since they’re already given up on this kind of thing by the looks of it. But that doesn’t mean we could freely terrorizes those tinies, some brobby still had hearts to those tinies, so… you know how to do it, alright?”

Once again, Holly and Bianca could only nod.

“SO, back to the matter at hand.” Carla clapped her hands. “If you didn’t want this thing goes to the court, you need to do this,”

Opening up the drawer beneath her desk, Carla took out something and placed it on the table right in front of Holly and Bianca. It looks like a snowglobe, yet there’s nothing on it but a grey surface.

“Wait a second…” Holly leans forward, looking at the thing closer, hovering her face right on top of it. “Is this…!?”

***

Oh, it’s morning already?

9.15 AM

Dammit, I’m late!

John quickly leaves his bed, picking up his shirt and pants ready for work. Looking at the window, the sky is still dark, lights scattered around the downtown area.

Still inside…

Finished wearing his tie, John picked up his briefcase and leaves the apartment room.

The sky is pitch black, whole downtown still had the streetlights turned on, buildings are glowing like it’s still night.

How long we’ve been here?

I’ll never forget that day.

Being harvested like we’re some plants or something.

Suddenly, light tremor shook the entire city, snapping John out from his own thought.

Movement.

Does that mean…

Bright lights filled the whole sky, blinding everyone present in the city while the tremor grew even more intense as everyone holding on into the ground. The sky changed, no longer all black yet replaced with something that would took the Lilliputians some time to comprehend. Thanks to the lights, the glass dome is finally noticeable once again, complete with the sights of wooden cupboard, wooden table, and… three unknown girls, all bigger than their whole city. Once things got calmed down, everyone slowly gets up while John looks around the sky, noticing that his city now is on top of a desk inside a room.

Whoa.

World of Brobdingnagian.

Before John could react more, something moves fast right atop of the dome, like thunder pierces the sky it quickly replaces with a gigantic face belongs to a Brobdingnagian girl. Her massive eyes curiously trying to make out what’s inside the hand-sized glass dome. Fogs formed on the outer parts of the glass as she breathes in excitement once she found out what’s inside it.

***

“That’s right, Holly,” Carla folds her arms under her chest. “A lilli city,”

“It’s an expensive thing in black market, isn’t it though?” Bianca asked.

“I got connections,”

“Oh…”

“Then… what’s this all about?” Holly still curiously peek through the small glass dome.

“Afterschool, come back to me, I’ll give each of you one of these,” hearing Carla’s words, Holly and Bianca just surprised, couldn’t believe that they would have one of these Lilliputian city. “AND… a week later, come back here with the city still intact,”

“WHAT!?” both students seemingly shocked by Carla’s order.

“Should be easy enough, right? Besides, you don’t need to take care of ‘em, they could live by themselves inside it,” Carla just chuckles seeing the reaction of both girls while imagining all the hilarious scenario when they took hold of their own cities. “So that’s the deal, succeed in your attempt to keep the city in mint condition, you’re free from this trouble. However, if I see even as far as a fingertip level of damage in that city, then… serve your sentence, I’m afraid,”

Holly and Bianca still tried to process everything about the punishment that they had to partake for the whole week, couldn’t even thought about how to left it untouched as they’re already too much getting used to destroy things.

“Well, off you go, back to your class,” Carla waves her hand away. “Come back here later,”

Both girls stood up, walk away with many things crossed in their heads about everything related to the soon-to-be-owned tiny city.

“Uh…” Bianca turns around. “Miss Carla, have you… done it yourself? That rampaging thing?”

“Complete your punishment and then maybe I’ll tell you,”

Door opened, door closed, and Carla once again alone in her room. The teacher could only breathe a sigh of relief, knowing on more trouble can be resolved in a civil manner. Well, civil for Carla herself, at least.

Talk about trouble first thing in the morning…

Hope they succeed in that punishment, court paperwork would be too much for me…

Agh, that’s it! I need a break!

***

John, still wondering what’s going on between the girls outside the dome, now could only look at the lone looming presence of Carla, looking down at the tiny town below her, bored mood written all over her face. If giants bored, John already knows what usually comes next, he’s heard it too many times from his acquaintances, and if his suspicion confirms it, then…

CREAK

Huge fingers surrounded the dome from each sides, each gently pressing onto the glass, giving inhabitants inside the detailed view of her fingerprints. But it’s not the time to admire that, they already know what this means and no sooner than later the whole city got into panic. Everyone running around like headless chickens, some trying their chance inside the building while some others just had no directions to go but decided to run around anyway, hoping for the smallest of hope they would survive the oncoming predicament. Even John, who already heard this kind of stories countless times, still trembles when it comes to the real thing. He knows there’s no escape from this, nothing else to do than facing it head-on to the end. What could he do if he somehow could drop off this plate? Would he survives the world of Brobdingnagian outside his safety zone?

Before John could decide what to do, loud booming noise echoes throughout the city, shook everyone to the ground. Looking up, John saw a huge pillar pierces from the sky, which is revealed to be Carla’s index finger, landing right in the middle of the city, crushing few blocks of the downtown area. Dozens of buildings flattened into nothing under the well-pedicured finger, about thousand lost their lives in her whimsical show of power. 

Looks like it’s our turn now…

Shrugged, John just sat on the street, laying down on his back, facing straight into the sky where he could see the looming face if his owner. Jet black hair, pair of glasses, smiling mischievously yet still retaining her elegance presence as she smothered blocks of city with her finger, showing no remorse in her display of power. Carla maybe won’t be able to notice the microscopic John, yet she would made everyone understand that her presence would be the last thing they would remember before she ended their life in playful ways.

***

These tiny things… how did they survive us?

Hoping that it would ease her mind from boredom, Carla randomly pokes down right at the center of the plate, casually decimates around thousand Lilliputian lives and dozens of buildings in the process. For her, it always worked. Power trip is one of those things that would recover her mood whenever possible, and she’s always grateful for being able to acquire important connections in Brobdingnagian black market community specializes in ‘farming’ Lilliputians and humans for sale.

Ah, forgot to tell those two…

With her finger still planted firmly on the city, Carla slowly drags it to the side, bulldozing dozens more buildings alongside the helpless scurrying Lilliputians inside it. This alone already turns Carla on a little, if she had more time, maybe she could do this gently and savoring every moments she dominate this tiny city. But alas, the schedule tells her otherwise as she had to teach in just a few minutes, and she never wanted to left a tiny city that she owns only damaged. She either left it untouched or don’t left anything at all.

If they wanted to do this thing again some other time, make sure…

Carla stood up, still in her dark blue blazer and tight skirt complete with black stockings underneath, picking up her laptop bag, ready for her class. Looking back at the tiny city on her table, now partially damaged from her playful pokes, she had something in her mind before she leaves the room. Using her left hand, she lifts up her skirt, revealing her black tights covered butt for everyone in the city to see, giving them a sight to see before their impeding doom.

…to leave no witnesses, especially the smaller ones.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Carla lands her butt on the desk, until finally a tiny crunching sound could be heard as soon as her left buttcheek made contact. The whole city flattened in an instant alongside thousands of its inhabitants, no one survives the whimsical act of their owner, either flattened into nothingness under the soft cheeks or having their bodies splattered into microscopic stain on Carla’s tights. Stood back up, nothing left standing, only colors of brown and grey meshed together on a plate before Carla disposed it onto nearby trashcan.

 

Chapter 6: Looking Up Close by rave777

Class is over for today. Once again, it’s Ellis’ turn for cleanup before going home. Most of the Brobdingnagian students already leaves the class, only some of the human student remains. Ellis drags a few desks, aligning them to position with each other while keeping the chairs tucked inside the desks while picking up several items got accidentally left behind.

“Still cleaning up?” Nina approaches Ellis.

“I’m about finished here,”

“How’s the downtown?”

“Still recovering… funny, though. They sent construction crews to help us out, especially for all that gigantic foot-shaped craters. Oh, and… the construction crews, they’re all human girls,”

“Really?” Nina seems intrigued. “And… all girls?”

“Yeah, Sam said something like, hiring human girls made it less intimidating for the lillies around them, and, well… giving him a reason to ‘stay motivated’ he says… that’s my friend for you,”

“You should invite me sometimes to your city,”

“Of course, anytime,”

Suddenly, light tremor shook the whole Lilliputian area, stopping Ellis and Nina’s conversation. Looking to their side, a figure walks toward their direction, getting bigger and bigger as she gets closer.

“Ellis!”

Kylie once again visits the Lilliputian area, immediately notices the two tiny specks inside it as she crouches right near the border.

“Oh, you’re not alone today. Hello there!”

Nina could only waves her right hand at the gigantic girl in front of her, unashamedly showing her panties right on them.

“You’re free today?”

“Oh, ah… um…” Ellis got slightly panicked. He didn’t expect Kylie to ask that question bluntly, especially when he’s not alone right now.

“Well, well…” Nina gave Ellis her smug face while leans on a desk. “Not even a year and you’ve already catch a big one, hm?”

“N-no! It’s not what you think!” Ellis, didn’t expect Nina to amplify the whole awkward situation, just gone full panic, constantly shifting his sights on Kylie and Nina trying to blurt out words hoping to break free from this situation.

“And you are, little girl?” Kylie seems curious. Suddenly, her eyes caught the tiny girl runs toward Ellis and grabbed her right arm.

“Ahem… how about, I’m his girlfriend!” Nina just hung onto Ellis’ arm tighter than ever before, even her chest squeezes right on Ellis’ side, causing Ellis to get even more uncomfortable by the whole misunderstanding. It should usually be easier if its just two girls, but definitely not in the case when one of them could easily squished you between her fingers.

“Oh, very intriguing!” surprisingly, with both of her hands on her cheek, Kylie just play along with Nina’s sudden act. “Then, may I borrow him for a day? Pleeease…”

“Over my dead body, you big monster,” Nina still didn’t let go of Ellis. There seems to be a slight tension brewing between the two girls as soon as the jokes are over. Nina and Kylie just looked at each other for a few seconds even if Kylie couldn’t really made out Nina’s expression due to her small size.

“Eh… just kidding, you could have him,” Nina just threw away Ellis through the area border, right under Kylie’s thighs. “If you ate or squishing him, accident or not… well, you will FEEL MY WRATH!”

Kylie, slightly amused by the tiny girl’s bravery on her, couldn’t help but felt something was off about Nina, even if she meant it as a joke. But luckily for Nina, Kylie is not the type of someone who likes to crushing tinies for fun, while maintaining her dignity as someone who’s bigger than Lilliputians.

“Say, I took him by force, what would you do to stop me?” trying to prove a point, Kylie hovers her thumb right above Nina, covering her entire area under the shadow of Kylie’s hand. Surprisingly enough, Nina didn’t even attempt to move an inch, she just stood there, eyes locked on Kylie’s face while on top of her is a giant thumb that could squish her into bloody pulp like an ant should it dropped down. Ellis, growing very uncomfortable by the confrontation, thinks hard to break off the tension.

“Heeeey Ellis, you be the judge! Who would you pick between us?” Nina shouts with playful tone from the distance, causing Ellis’ mind to grow more and more distressed. “See what she did? She would crush me! You better hurry!”

Before Ellis’ head would explode, a pair of fingers quickly grabbed her body and lifts him up to the air. Kylie picks him up using her right hand, placing Ellis inside her breast pocket just like before.

“That’s my bus,” stood back up, Kylie waves her left hand to the tiny girl inside the Lilliputian area. “Goodbye, little girl! I guess he’s mine for today!”

Kylie walks off toward the human bus stop, leaving Nina alone inside the Lilliputian area, stood still on her place as her eyes still locked on the departing human girl…

***

“Aaah…” Kylie sat on the almost empty bus. “She’s an interesting girl, gotta admit… what’s her name again?”

“Nina,” Ellis climbs on top of Kylie’s breast pocket easily thanks to Kylie’s reclining position. “Although… it’s my first time seeing her like that as well, it was strange,”

“Oh yeah?” Kylie just play along with the usual simple-minded Ellis. “Don’t you think it’s totally an obvious motive?”

“Um… what do you mean?”

“Nah, nothing…” Kylie just push Ellis’ miniscule head deep into her pocket, causing slight yelp escapes Ellis’ mouth. The sun started to set outside the bus, it’s the usual thirty minutes trip from the school to Kylie’s city.

“Hey, by the way… you’re usually with your friend. Rose, right? Where is she?”

“She’s…”

***

...doing a part time job now.

Clover High Downtown, outside the fence, Sector 3 side…

Rose, had already changing into a pair of jeans and orange construction vest, joins the other human construction crew.

“Everybody gather ‘round,” the crew leader shouted. “Part time crew on my left side, the main crew on my right, c’mon, chop chop,”

Rose quickly stood on the right side of the leader girl. She counted that there are three part time crew, including herself, while the main construction crew has four girls in it.

“Okay, you know the drill, we’re here to help with the restoration of the damaged area inside Clover High Downtown. Now, there are seven of you, three of those are part time volunteers, the job will be divided into two; part timers, you will help with carrying the construction stuff into the designated area while also cleaning up the mess inside those crates. Construction crew, built the fences around the craters and measure them as well, the depth and the width of those footprints and craters, also clear out any damaged buildings around it, we’ll need it for all the construction stuff to work as planned. Now this goes without saying, I know that we’ll have no choice but to use all those tiny roads to navigate through, but pretty please mind your step. It’s alright if you somehow accidentally step on one, but keep it minimum, we don’t need anymore of those tiny corpses,”

So… what’s her story? I mean… you’re her bestie, right? But unlike you, Rose didn’t seem to have interest in Lilliputians.

Well, there’s a story in that, Ellis. You interested?

“Okay,” the construction leader clapped her hands. “Let’s start. Part time crew, first things first, help with the cleanup of those craters, and pick up any corpses you could find. Put it down on the marked area, you’ll see green beacon to help you for that. Construction crew, start build the fences around the crater. Got it? Any questions?”

Rose raised her hand.

“Rose?”

“After the cleanup, how do you guys fix those craters? I mean, those are really BIG craters, how do you fill it back up?”

Hearing the question, the construction crew girls could only laugh while the part-timers still confused by their reaction.

“Oh you’ll see, Rose. That would be a surprise,” the leader could only laugh herself. “So, no more questions? Let’s start,”

Both group started their walk toward the fence. Climbing up the makeshift stairs, they’re arrived on top of the concrete under the chainlink fence, watching as the whole downtown unravels in front of their eyes, spreading out like a city view from a tall hill. Looking around, the crews could notice the huge footprints and giant craters scattered throughout the sectors.

“Man, this would take days to work on,” one of the construction girls just sighed while calculating the amount of work needed to be done. “Hey cleanup crew, you better be quick with all those scraps while we placed the fence around those craters,”

Climbing down the makeshift stairs, the crew walks through the woods that surrounds the whole city. The trees barely reaches their thighs, even their slightest bump could knock down the trees around them. Footprints formed on the muddy grounds beneath them along with the splinters of the crushed tree beneath their boots.

“Um… if we’re gonna walk through those tiny roads, don’t you think our boots gonna leave footprints as well?” Rose asked.

“Oh don’t worry, the downtown areas are reinforced ground, they could handle our boots pretty well… except brobby weight, of course,”

You see, Ellis. Rose is not someone who agreed with the loose rules applied to our society as a whole. She didn’t like that just because someone are bigger than the other doesn’t mean they could assert their dominance over the smaller ones without consequences, she thought that it’s disgusting. This is one of the reasons why she agreed to be the volunteer in helping with the restoration of your town now.

Soon enough, the crew arrives at the edge of the town, arriving at the countryside area with smaller buildings that only reaches their ankle in heights. Lilliputians quickly running around in panic as soon as the seven girls all wearing construction outfit stood tall near their area. Rose, who never had any experience of visiting a Lilliputian city before, felt a little weird when it reminds her of a train model that her friend has. But now, it’s a living, breathing town complete with living things populating it instead of toy models as she notices many tinies quickly got inside the buildings as soon as they could, just like bugs.

One of the construction crew began her walk through the tiny road. Her boots filled almost the entire street from side to side, slightly grazing tiny buildings left and right. In front of her, an unaware pickup stopped in its track. With her face changes into a slight mischievous looks, she lifts her right boot over the tiny pickup truck, enveloping it under huge shadow. Panicked, the tiny driver quickly make a run for it while the girl slams her boot down, crushing the pickup truck with ease. She lets out a small chuckle as she continues to walk, revealing the flattened pickup in the middle of the road behind her. The other construction crews only smiles at the mischief caused by their colleague.

From the distance, Rose simply looks with disgust at the naughty behavior of the other crew. While Rose just want to yell at them, she just know better not to mess with the main crew. Besides, she’s also older than Rose.

“She’s the senior one among her crews. Don’t mind her, she’s just like that,”

“Still… I just didn’t approve that,” Rose seems disappointed.

“Well… I guess in the end we’re all just had different point of view on these things,”

Rose began her walk as well, carefully not to step on any scurrying tinies that are still on the road. Her own foot also filled the tiny road from side to side. Granted, it’s still the countryside area, yet it’s just too difficult to navigate, especially if you didn’t want to accidentally crushing any tiny houses under the boot. As the crews continues their walk, they began entering the suburban area, almost arrived at the main part of Sector 3 downtown. Despite being less crowded, the crew forced to took their step through the tiny road as well. Small accidents such as knocking over lampposts, mailbox, or even flattening some parked cars and any unlucky backyards.

“Oh my god! That’s a nice car!” one of the construction crews picked up a parked red sports car with her thumb and index finger, ignoring the protest of the tiny owner beneath her. “Guess I’ll add it to my collection!” the girl simply put the car inside one of the pockets of her construction vest.

“AH! Oh no, I’m sorry!” surprisingly, one of the part-time crews accidentally stepping on a tiny house. Judging from her looks, it’s clear that she’s one of those shy and clumsy ones.

“...and I wonder why they allow this girl to join this…” Rose just put her right hand on her forehead.

When she was still on elementary, her city got invaded by a group of Brobdingnagian girl, seemingly drunk after a party. Almost the whole city got wrecked by them, and that includes her parents, killed when one of the girls accidentally stepped on her house. She was outside at that time, playing in the park, only to be welcomed by the remains of her flattened house…

The crews finally arrived on the downtown area, buildings started to rise higher and higher, although rarely any of them reached the girl’s thighs, some skyscrapers impressively reaches the human waist height. Despite the street grew wider, it’s still a difficult walk due to the streets below still a bit crowded. At one time, Rose forced herself to fit through a tight street with tall buildings between it. Rose tried her best to squeeze through it, her jeans-covered butt grazes through the tiny windows on the left side. Glass started to crack, scaring the tinies inside as they watches the humongous behind belonged to the gigantic girl pressed against the window like a balloon. A window cleaner accidentally knocked over by Rose’s huge butt, but somehow saved as he got squeezed against the window as well, saving him from the fall as he got stuck on her behind.

“Phew...” Rose took a deep breath as soon as she got out of the tight spot. “That was something,”

“Hey, something stuck on you… stand still,” one of the part-time crews grabbed the tiny figure stuck on Rose’s butt. “Dammit! A tiny pervert, are you? Rose! Looks like he tried to get inside your pants!”

“WHAT!?” Rose shifts her attention to the tiny window cleaner, now hanging in the air as the giant girl held him by her back.

“Want me to squish him?” the tiny guy frantically shook his head, begging for the girl for his life.

“Argh… do whatever you want,” Rose simply continues her walk through the miniature city, still embarrassed and frustrated.

“Looks like you have a punishment waiting for you, small guy,” the girl simply kept the unlucky guy inside her back pocket of her jeans.

I helped Rose by allowing her to live with me. I guess the hate for Brobdingnagians still remains inside her, but thankfully she isn’t stupid enough to oppose them directly. Ever since then, it’s her life goal to help the smaller ones from being tormented by the bigger ones. Hence why she joined that part-time crew for helping with the construction of your city. She says that this could be her ‘first step’…

After a hard walk through the miniature town, the crews finally arrived at the edge of one of the craters. It’s an even more surreal sight as the crater itself is a wasteland of wrecked buildings and highways, all flattened beyond recognition by those cruel Brobdingnagians.

“Man, those girls sure did this town a number,” one of the construction crews carefully jumps down the crater, picking up one of the wrecked buses. “Well… let’s get started. Hey, parttimers, start with the dead bodies, clean them up and put them on marked locations,” the construction girl picked up her cellphone. “Yeah, we’re ready, just turn them on so we could find your place,”

Soon enough, a number of green smoke began to appear around the city close to the crater. It’s an empty lot where the humans could placed all the dead bodies.

Rose drops herself down toward the crater, carefully searching the wreckage beneath her until she found some Lilliputian remains. Delicately, Rose used her glove-covered right hand to scoop up the remains. Bringing it up to her eyes, Rose could see the mangled corpse, covered in dust while her limbs all broke in places, obviously couldn’t handle the massive pressure of those cruel Brobdingnagian girls. They’re just microns to them, doubt they felt a thing when they lands their humongous body on top of these poor things. Tears running down Rose’s left eye, imagining the horror that these Lilliputians experienced when they saw their huge bodies coming down on them before flattening their tiny form into nothing…

“Rose, you okay?”

“I… I’m fine…” Rose slowly put the tiny corpse inside a container that she wore like a bag. “Come on, let’s finish this fast,”

 

Chapter 7: Patience by rave777
Author's Notes:

Watching hentai really helps for writing this chapter. ;P

=============================================

The whole city went quiet, nobody dares to move. First, they witnessed the whole thing where their own city got handed over to a bratty twintail redhead high school student. Now here they are, placed on a massive wooden desk surface after a few shaky walks by their new owner on her way home, with someone currently watches over them from above… literally.

The west side of the city, a pair of folded arms bigger than anything in the city planted nicely on the desk surface. But that’s not their only main concern, it’s what’s rested above it. A head of a Brobdingnagian girl, rested comfortably on her own arms with her eyes gazing down at the miniature civilization below her. Plate-sized micro city, closed down under a glass dome, small enough to fit on her palm of her hand. It’s been around five minutes ever since the city finally arrived at the girl’s house, yet the Lilliputians inside could only stood still at the presence of the lone gigantic beauty that is currently just lazily staring right at the heart of the city, causing everyone to feel uncomfortable inside.

For a whole week.

You’re all lucky.

If it’s not for the fuckin’ punishment, you’re already dead, all of you.

Holly’s face began to change from her usual calm to slightly irritated. Lines began to appear on her forehead, and the Lilliputians inside noticed that, causing them to get even more uncomfortable by the brooding aura that gets thicker as time passes by.

That Carla…

Why should I care about their lives?

They’re not even bigger than a grain!

GAH! This is torture!

Frustration builds up as Holly tried her best to avoid opening up the glass dome. Instead, Holly simply leans closer, eyes still locked into the dome, close enough to cause panic amongst Lilliputians inside that some of them begun to scream in panic for their lives as they saw her gigantic face gets close to the glass barrier. Even if the glass dome assured their safety, it’s still an intimidating sight to see an annoyed Brobdingnagian girl staring at the microscopic civilization really close. Her light breath alone causing the glass dome to get fogged up.

“Pathetic,”

After a few seconds scaring the tiny city beneath her, Holly leans back to her chair, disappointed by the fact that she couldn’t let out her usual mischievous behavior on the smaller ones.

“Well, if I couldn’t play with you, then…”

Holly stood up, walking towards her hanged bag on the door. Opening up one of the bag pockets, she saw something moving in it, which is revealed to be the all-familiar ant-sized Melanie, her usual target for bullying at school. No one knows how many times Melanie had been kidnapped by Holly, sometimes alongside her boyfriend Karl, to the point where Melanie or Karl themselves never dare to report Holly’s act to anyone, knowing that they would put their own lives on the line should they attempt to do so.

“Well well well, turns out I was right to bring you along once again for today,” Holly gently grabbed Melanie’s tiny body between her thumb and index finger. “I’m kinda pissed off today, and you know the drill already,”

No matter how hard Melanie tried to break free, Holly’s fingers held her firm inside her grip. She could felt her whole body got compressed from back to front without mercy, just a helpless ant at the hands of a bully, waiting for today’s choice of punishment while Holly casually swings her hand around. Back to the seat on the studying desk, Holly put Melanie down on the desk beside the Lilliputian city plate. What she saw right in front of her is nothing sort of shocking. While Melanie is nothing new to a Lilliputian city, it’s a breathtaking thing to see when she realizes that a Brobdingnagian girl could own an entire Lilliputian city like a mere snowglobe decoration, with millions of lives under her control.

“See here?” Holly points at the miniature city on the desk while Melanie still trying to get back on her feet. “You know what Miss Carla wants me to do? I can’t touch it for a whole week, and you know me Melanie…”

Holly leans closer and closer on the helpless Melanie, who fell on her butt as soon as Holly’s face filled her whole sight. Despite that Melanie had experienced it many times before with Holly, it’s always an unsettling moment every time she felt truly small and powerless under the bigger girl, just paralyzed in place, nothing she could do to escape this humongous high school student from harassing her.

“…whenever I got bored, someone would be…”

With her face close, a giant tongue snuck out of Holly’s lips, giving Melanie a single lick from her tiny thighs to the tiny breasts, causing the helpless girl to tremble in fear as Holly’s evil expression stares at her tiny soul…

***

“You ready?”

“Promise not to make a sudden movement,”

“Heh… whatever,”

Back to Kylie’s room once again…

Kylie lays down on her stomach, resting her head on a pillow while only wearing her bra and panties, her school uniform already scattered on the floor. Meanwhile, Ellis already placed on the edge of her left toe, preparing for another ‘game’ with the human girl, still wearing his school uniform while barefoot.

…and here goes.

Ant-sized Ellis began her journey, first by climbing the left sole of Kylie’s feet. The scent of sweat, the softness of a girl’s skin as soon as Ellis’ tiny feet and hands made contact with them, all combined into one strangest yet comforting experience for tiny Ellis. When Ellis finally arrived on top of the mountain, he finally sees it; a journey that awaits him up ahead, first the gigantic pair of thighs wider than any buildings in Lilliputian city that almost the height of a ten story building, then the twin mountains covered in white panties with a bulge of Kylie’s womanhood under it, looking menacing even from Ellis’ position at the ball of Kylie’s sole. Just looking at it raises Ellis’ heartbeat rate while his face started to go red at the realization what he’ll do after his first step through the giant calves.

“Kylie to Ellis, you okay? I still feel you on my sole,”

“Ah, um… I’m fine, just… admiring the view,”

“Well… what’s the view look like from your size?”

“Immense,”

“Really? No other vocabs?”

“I’m trying!”

“Heheh, kidding… please continue your journey then,”

So it begins as Ellis accidentally slides down toward the calves, continuing the crazy play between the two sizes while Kylie could only snuggle upon her own pillow, occasionally giggling to herself by either the light ticklish sensation on her body or just because an idea of a tiny Lilliputian currently struggling to take a walk on her massive island-sized body. Ellis finally completes Kylie’s calves, now began his journey on Kylie’s left thigh, in which Ellis could not stop thinking about it; he continuously trying to comprehend the enormous body part that he is currently walks on. No matter how smooth yet firm it felt against his own sole, he could only wonder if he saw these pair of thighs invading a Lilliputian city, would it be an incredibly arousing experience? Or would it become a terrifying one? Ellis’ mind brought him to the incident involving Holly and Bianca once again, he knows that Kylie is not as gigantic as those two. Heck, Kylie’s just a little ant compared to them. Yet at the same time, Ellis always thought that Kylie is slightly taller and bustier when he saw Kylie together with her other fellow humans, even more than her own best friend Rose.

After five minutes of comfort walk through the thigh area, Ellis finally arrived at the slope that connects the girl’s thigh to the enormous butt. On all fours, Ellis climbs up the soft round mountain like a professional hiker. As soon as Ellis reaches the peak of the mountain and stood back up to his feet, soon it hits him how huge Kylie’s left buttcheek alone, a Lilliputian could probably build around 5-6 small houses on it!

Holy…

Even from here, her backside looks like a countryside below the mountain.

Truly an island…

Looking down, Ellis noticed that his feet slightly sank down on the cheek. It’s like stood up on a large pillow-y surface, but more of a spongy feeling. As soon as curiosity once again envelopes Ellis’ mind, he gently lowers himself on all four, letting his hands sank down as well.

Comfy…

I could do this forever…

The allure is simply too strong for tiny Ellis, not even realizing that he already dropped his whole body down, trying to spread his whole body as much as he could on the smooth surface, even unintentionally drooling at the heavenly experience.

Kylie, feeling a mosquito on her left butt, turn her head around, only to notice tiny Ellis lying down on his front right atop her enormous behind, causing a slight chuckle to escape Kylie’s mouth.

“Enjoying yourself there?”

“Uh… sorry… it’s too comfortable…” Ellis’ mind already got too relaxed, words spouted out randomly as ecstasy strikes his mind.

“Heehee… suit yourself… I had all the time in the world,”

“Kylie, may I ask you something?”

“Shoot,”

“Have you ever… like, interact, or… doing something to a Lilliputian city?”

“A few times, yeah… many times I just love observing them from the edge of the city, but sometimes I tried to walk through it, and not gonna lie, few times I trampled on them by accident, but never my intention to purposefully going on a full rampage, I just love the sensation of walking through those tiny towns…”

“Interesting…”

“Ellis, you… didn’t seem bothered by the fact that I stepped on your kind a few times,”

“How should I say it? I guess… I’m kind of… accepting the fact that we’re simply too small to live in this land of giants, especially after that Holly/Bianca incident on my downtown. But that doesn’t mean I lost my will to live, I’ll always doing my best to survive,”

Hearing Ellis’ reason made Kylie slowly understood the perspective of a Lilliput when dealing with human like herself. Granted, it’s not the first time Kylie brought home a Lilliput for her own amusement, but many times they’re just too scared to play with her due to the obvious sheer difference of sizes, while Ellis probably the first time Kylie could tell a Lilliputian that actually felt comfortable around her when given chance. It helps that Ellis himself never actually interacted with the bigger ones before.

“You’re really different from the others, I must say,”

“I had this friend at my dorm currently, he’s much crazier than me, willing to have relationship with a brobby girl,”

“Really?” Kylie seems amused.

“Maybe he’s the one that painted me that perspective of life as a lilly, and… um, well… made me willing to spend my own time with you, I guess,”

“Oh, you!” Kylie’s face turn a bit red by the last sentence, so much that she had to let it out by floating her let hand on top of her left buttcheek, before squeezing her thumb a little on tiny Ellis as Kylie could hear a squeal on her earpiece. As soon as the huge finger lifted once again, Ellis gasped for air as he lay down tired on the soft cheek. “You know… should I visit your city someday?”

“Ah… I think you’ll be bored… nothing much there, the tallest building probably could only reach your knees, it’s just a small town on a lone island,”

“What, you worried about making them jealous for having me?”

“What!? N-no! it’s not like… I mean… GAH!”

Kylie just laughs it off, it’s been a long time since the last time she’s having fun with a Lilliputian…

***

“Miss Carla really didn’t play around with this thing…”

Bianca lays down on her bed, still only wearing her bra and panties, too lazy to took her shower yet. On top of her belly is the tiny city that she got from Carla, still impressively intact under the glass dome. The microns inside could only react in panic or in awe at the majestic sight of a pair of enormous mountains barely covered by a cloth while the underboob itself is clearly visible for all to see.

“You’re lucky that she gave your city to me instead of Holly, you know,” Bianca pokes the glass dome lightly, causing panic for the Lilliputian inside. “Unlike her, I’m a much more mature person when it comes handling you tiny things, but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t have any playful intentions left in me. Us girls have needs to, you know,”

Thinking about it, this might be good for a self-control practice…

Even if I wanna let loose, I could just snuck out, find an unlucky one, then, boom…

No, no, that’s not self control, that’s just an easy way out.

Maybe I just need somebody to talk…

Somebody… that could gave me a different perspective about all this size different thing.

Definitely not another brobby.

Especially Holly.

Wonder how she holds up…

***

The city could only look in horror at something that happened outside the glass dome.

Holly is currently sitting down on her desk, right beside the tiny city, giving the clear measurement that the glass dome itself barely reaches Holly’s thigh. Down under, something is moving underneath Holly’s ass, which is revealed to be Melanie, now squeezed under Melanie’s left cheek, struggling to avoid herself getting squished under it as her tiny left hand tapping the smooth skin, despite Holly ignoring the tiny girl.

“If I couldn’t play with them, guess you have to replace them for tonight!” Holly crossed her arms, still comfortably sitting on poor Melanie.

Just for a week… just for a week…

***

06.00 PM

The sun started to set. Silence filled Kylie’s room as sunlight brightened one side of her room. Meanwhile, Kylie, still on the same position as before, fell asleep on her pillow.

“Ugh…”

Ellis woke up, drools running down…

“Oh shit… what time…”

Rubbing the soft musty ground where he fallen asleep, Ellis realized that he’s still on Kylie’s butt. Combination of tired from school’s lecture and euphoria from indulging in Kylie’s weird game, adding summer heat, no wonder Ellis fell to his slumber after comfortably laying down on a girl’s ass. Hearing a snore, Ellis quickly understand the situation.

“Need to wake her up… else I stuck here,” stood back up, Ellis carefully continues his walk on the soft surface.

“Nnng…” slowly, Kylie began to shifts her sleep position as she turns her body to her back. Ellis realized this, he had to make a move or else he’s gonna be pancake under Kylie’s massive ass. Ellis began to run and grabbed into the side of her panties, hanging on as strong as he could as the human island turns upside down.

BOOM

The body stopped moving, Ellis slowly climbs by hanging on Kylie’s panties until he’s arrived back on top and quickly thinks of a plan to wake up the giant girl.

Man, she’s out cold.

With this size, it would be impossible to wake her up.

Biting? Not working.

Jumping up and down? She’s not feeling it.

Looking back, Ellis saw the enormous panty-covered womanhood nearby his position…

NO! She would crush me for doing THAT.

Looks like… I had to get on her face.

Dumbest idea ever by yours truly, but I had no other way if I wanted to go back to my dorm safely.

Once again, the journey begins for the body adventurer Ellis with new objective in mind: wake up Kylie to get back home. Passing the waist, Ellis observes the newly formed vast landscape in front of him which is Kylie’s belly, just as smooth as her lower parts. Not to mention, the endless abyss which is her navel, which Ellis could see nothing but darkness, promising himself not to fall into it.

This woman scares me.

Walking much further, comes the next challenge.

The valley. As menacing as Ellis imagined due to its enormity.

Looking both sides, Ellis pretty sure her boobs could contain a few dozens of his kind, each. But there’s no time to admire that for now, it’s getting late and Ellis need Kylie’s help to get out from her house.

With each steps, Ellis couldn’t help but worried for something. Kylie’s chest gently heaves up and down as she breathes, almost made Ellis loses his balance.

“Ah…”

Ellis heard a familiar voice, quickly lifts her face up, only to see Kylie’s face half-awakened, have yet to regained her consciousness, despite her eyes seemingly locked right on Ellis’ position between her boobs.

“Naughty… naughty Ellis…” still half asleep, Kylie didn’t even realized the situation. Before Ellis could move again, two huge hands each cupping Kylie’s boobs, brought it together in an instant and squishing Ellis’ between it by surprise. Ellis did not expect the ambush by her half-asleep girlfriend, trying to break free from the fleshy prison that he is now trapped in between before his whole body got carelessly breaks. Fortunately, Kylie loosened up, letting Ellis fell back into the valley once again, still dazed and utterly exhausted by the unexpected assault while Kylie fell back to her slumber.

Next time… don’t fall asleep.

Finally, Ellis arrived right near Kylie’s neck. The brave adventurer continues by climbing up to her face, landing on her left cheek. Despite the urgency, Ellis couldn’t help but felt the smooth skin of the girl’s face.

Dammit… can’t… escape…

After few seconds of touching and poking, Ellis began his attempt of waking the girl up.

“Now let’s see… tickling her nose… or her eyes… or…”

Looking to his left, Ellis saw the slightly parted lips. Curiosity once again took over Ellis’ judgment and decided to do something first before leaving. Seeing the enormous pink lips up close really turns Ellis on once again, and nothing could stop Ellis to do what he always wanted to do ever since the first time being kidnapped by this girl. Positioning himself underneath the lower lips, Ellis ready to plant one before his farewell…

Until a pair of fingers grabbed him from above.

“Ellis? Oh, you’re finally crossed the finish line,” Kylie grabbed Ellis’ shirt on his back, left him hanging above her face like a kids toy. “Did I… fell asleep?”

Not today, I guess…

 

Chapter 8: Bully by rave777

Day 4 of Clover High Downtown recovery program.

The cleanup is almost done, debris and corpses are almost cleared from each craters thanks to the effort of the human workers. Rose still works as the parttime cleanup crew, now mainly helping with carrying out all the materials needed for the construction crew to do their work. First, they need to repair all the pipelines obliterated by the Brobdingnagian girls, complete with the underground electricity system as well.

Sitting on the empty tiny streets near the crater, Rose observes the construction crew began their work on subway system, pipeline and sewer tunnels. It’s rather a comical sight yet at the same time a solid reminder of who humans are to these tiny Lilliputians. The workers are assembling tunnels and pipes like it’s a kid’s toy, just connecting the tiny pipes by their hands without any difficulties lifting it up. Anything that the Lilliputians would need weeks to get done with heavy machinery could be easily done by the larger human being with just their bare hands in few days. Rose noticed that some Lilliputians had been watching all the constructions activity in awe from various tiny buildings around her, no doubt highly interested by the sight of humans treating the construction of damaged area like toys.

Looking down near where Rose is sitting in tuck position, she noticed that it’s a four-lane wide street that she sat on, yet her hips almost covered the whole street, sidewalk to sidewalk, barely fits as the jeans-covered thighs sometimes accidentally grazing the building windows on each sides. Even the skyscrapers around Rose struggles to keep up in terms of height, only some barely reaches Rose’s chest in her sitting position with knees up while the others barely passes Rose’s waist.

Are we just too big… or they’re simply too small for us?

Down near her planted butt, Rose saw a parked tiny blue sedan on the side of the road. Curiosity hits Rose fast as she attempt to pick up the tiny car. Squeezed between her thumb and index finger, the blue sedan slightly creaks as Rose tried her best to adjust her power not to crush the car flat between her fingertips.

Is this what it feels like…?

A sound of crowd cheering could be heard, but it seems so far away only for Rose to realize that the shouting voices actually really close when her left ear catches it. Turning her head to the left, then 45 degrees down, Rose saw it; a bunch of Lilliputians on a rooftop just beside her, seemingly tried to get her attention, jumping up and down while shouting intelligible words for Rose to hear due to the tiny volumes combined with whistles. Seeing those tiny smiles provokes something inside Rose as she unintentionally raised her right hand and waves at the tiny Lilliputians while making a warm smile towards them.

“Break time, girls!”

Looks like the construction crews already finished that part of the crater.

Still wondering how they’ll fill them out with dirt.

Well, with Lisa in charge, there’s no doubt this thing would be finished in no time. Even if I disliked her attitudes toward the Lilliputians…

Right after remembering a few naughty things that Lisa and her crew does toward the lillies, Rose could see from a few blocks afar that Lisa, the construction crew leader, began to disrobe her work vest, throwing it down on an empty lot between the buildings, revealing the tanned body covered in black tanktop glistened under the hot summer weather while black brown-ish long hair slides down as she removes her work hat. As Lisa picks up her water bottle from her cargo pants pocket, she took a seat on a nearby building, crushing any vents and pipes on top of it as her butt made contact and spreads out the tiny rooftop. Lisa drank the cold water as Lilliputians ran out the building in panic as a human girl lands her ass on it, truly a miracle that the building could handle Lisa’s weight. Rose could only stare in disgust at the casual mischief, even if she knew that she couldn’t bring herself to yell at her behavior. Meanwhile, the other two of Lisa’s crews started to ‘play’ in their break time, one of them got on all four, facing a building, poking at random windows seemingly scaring the occupants inside while her jeans-covered hips dangerously close from hitting a building behind her and both of her legs spreads out on both streets, bulldozing any parked cars on sideways with her boots. The other one also began picking up random Lilliputians, at one time harassing a tiny office girl by stripping off her clothes and toying with her in various ways…

Is this just our nature to assert dominance…?

Wonder how’s the other parttimers on the other sector…

Her daytime reverie suddenly bursts as something got her attention at the corner of her sight. A tiny yet noticeable movement spotted on one of the rooftops on Rose’s right, forcing her to move her head down, eyes scanning the tiny skyscrapers until she saw it; a lone Lilliputian, jumping up and down obviously trying to get her attention as he raise both of his hands up. Unlike before, this one actually piqued Rose’s interest, usually it’s always a group of three or more, yet this one might be too brave for his own good for trying to hit on a girl thousand times bigger that yourself.

Now that’s not something I’d see everyday…

Rose, spreading her legs forward through the empty streets, lowered her head forward a little towards the tiny guy on the roof. Interestingly enough, he’s a student, still wearing his Clover High uniform.

“Uh… hey… little one…” Rose, rarely interacted directly with Lilliputians before and didn’t really know how to properly address the smaller ones, inadvertently shows her timid side once again instead of her calm and bold demeanor.

“Hello there! Working parttime?” the tiny guy already connected his headset through Rose’s.

“Um… yeah… can I help you there?”

“Nah, just admiring your work over here for there past four days, really appreciate it!”

“Whoa, uh… thanks! You might be… the first one to compliment our work directly,”

“Really? Then gimme a high five for that!”

Hearing the Lilliputian’s brash request, Rose couldn’t help but gasps in surprise as her eyes widened at the brave (and maybe slightly stupid) yet courageous tiny guy on the rooftop already extends his right hand, ready to receiving the high five from the giant girl in front of him.

“Wha…” Rose quickly thought of a way to interact with this surprisingly brave fellow that she encountered. Extending her right index finger, Rose gently putting it right in front of the tiny guy to see. Soon enough, Rose felt a light yet noticeable tiny touch, must be the high five that the tiny guy gave to her massive finger, causing slight chuckle to escape Rose’s mouth as she tried her best to comprehend the absurd yet comical situation that she’s in right now.

Wh-what’s with this guy!?

Curiosity quickly took over Rose’s mind, now she couldn’t help but willing to get to know more about this brave fella whom had just playing around with the timid mind of a girl thousand times his size and big enough to crush him alongside the building that he’s currently stood on. Shifting her sitting position a little, Rose faced the building in front of her, leans her face close enough to notice the tiny guy on the rooftop.

“So, who are you?” Rose, head 45 degrees and eyes locked into the tiny speck on the rooftop, giving an intimidating vibe towards the lone Lilliputian.

“Call me Sam,” the tiny student could only look at the giant face that blocks everything in front of him. “My dorm is at sector 7,”

“You’re a student here as well?”

“Well, yeah, 3-A,”

“Third? Oh, so… you’re my senior, I guess. I’m 1-C, call me Rose…”

This Sam guy… he’s my upper-classmen then.

Man, this whole thing is just ridiculous…

A pint-sized senior…

Why.

I don’t know if I should be mad about it, I just want to squish him, ARGH!

“1-C? Wait… oh, I had a friend there, my dorm mates!” Sam noticed a slight change in Rose’s expression, veins appeared on her forehead a little, her eyes twitches as well. “Uh… you okay?”

“I-I’m fine, I’m fine…” Rose looked away in embarrassment, she couldn’t hold it back, the whole bizarre situation is just too much for the inexperienced girl when it comes toward multi-size interaction. “Hey Sam… may I asked you something?”

“Ask away,” Sam took a seat on the rooftop.

“Do Lilliputians… are they scared of the bigger ones?”

“Well… not everyone, and certainly not me.” Sam laughs a little. ”There’s this thing that… some of us actually took a liking to them. Sure, many of us are scared of you giants, be it the intimidating size or just the immense power that we witnessed in our daily lives, but some of us actually have the opposite reaction about it.”

“Such as?” Rose brings her head closer to the roof, intrigued by the explanation.

“Many of us gets scared when we saw humans or brobby play around with us or our city, especially when one of your kind plays rampage just like those brobby girls before. But some of us… well… gotta be honest, we’re get excited watching that kind of stuff,”

“Excited?” Rose’s face lets out her confused looks. “Wait… you mean… you’re happy when the bigger girls ravaging your town? Even if it costs many of your kind’s lives?”

“I don’t know… it’s not something that is easy to explain… maybe we’re just already given up? Maybe we know that nothing could stop them no matter how hard we tried,” Sam swims around in his own thought. “But trust me, there’s many of us feeling that way, simply loves seeing giant girls, humans or brobby,”

“And you’re one of them…”

“That is correct, Rose!”

“So that explains why you’re interested in talking to me…”

“Heh… yeah…” now it’s Sam’s turn to be flustered. “I hope you don’t mind, but… seeing you from afar these past few days… I couldn’t help it, my eyes always glued watching you work around here. Your towering and majestic gigantic form, intimidating yet also alluring in different ways, maybe because of your gentle ways of taking care of your work… especially when compared to the other workers, you’re just the most gentle among others,”

Rose just went quiet, this little guy just pierced right through her mind! How does he thought of all that poetic words in just short time? Rose currently wrestle around with herself trying to comprehend everything that Sam uttered while her face goes red quick, not even able to hide her humongous form away from Sam, all that she wants now is to drop her fist on the rooftop, crushing the little charming fella alongside the puny building underneath just to show him the ‘thank you’ gesture for the heartfelt compliment…

Instead, Rose quickly wrapped her right thumb and index finger around Sam and grabbed him, lifting him up to the air in the heat of the moment. Even if she’s well known for her gentle nature, there’s always a playful side in the bigger beings when it comes to size difference.

“A brave one, huh?” Rose saw the tiny form of Sam dangling as Rose grabbed the back of his shirt. “Give me a reason not to…”

Before Rose could finish with Sam, she heard a noise came from the north direction of her. Turning her head, she saw them…

***

BOOM

A giant boot lands on a building indiscriminately, pulverizing the entire structure into the ground alongside the Lilliputians inside and furniture. Three highschool girls wearing the same parttime attires as Rose walks through the Lilliputian city without care, plowing through knee-high buildings, stepping clumsily on streets, occasionally crushing cars and lillies by accident. By now

“Never thought of it to be this massive,”

“I know, right? There are nine sectors here, each are pretty wide itself,”

“Hey look… isn’t that Rose?”

“Ooooh… she’s a parttimer as well!”

“Wanna give her some?”

“Why not? Let’s go!”

***

Wait… no, no, why are they walking towards me!?

Still on her sitting position, Rose noticed the three girls walking through the city without care; stomping on buildings, kicking them through, not even cautious at the tinies below them. Rose knows that the best course is to avoid them, but she couldn’t risk moving too much around the area, afraid of causing too much damage that before. Looking around, Rose is completely alone, Lisa and her crews are already busy resuming their construction work on the craters while her parttime partners are on the other sectors.

“Uh…” Rose quickly put Sam on her breastpocket.

“Whoa! What happened?” Sam rolls around inside Rose’s pocket, quickly got stuck between Rose’s modest-sized boobs and the tight pocket.

“I’ll explain later, just hide there,”

Rose stood back up, yet a shadow already covers her body. Looking forward, Rose saw three familiar faces…

Michelle, Tess, Kathy…

They’re on the same brobby table as mine and Kylie, on Bianca’s.

Let’s see… loves to stomp on Lilliputians and bullying unfortunate ones.

“Well, what do we have here?” a girl slightly tanned and taller than Rose stood with hands on hips, quickly gave her dominance aura away for Rose to witness. “It’s none other than our lillies savior, Rose!”

Michelle.

Basketball player in highschool human league. Tall is an understatement, my head could only reach her neck! Just plain mischievous, likes to play god upon any unfortunate civilizations…

“Maybe she thinks that she could guard this whole city from us!” behind Michelle is her friend, whom Rose quickly look on her ears and necklace. Looking closely, a Lilliputian-sized car is hanging on it, on both of her ears! On her neck is not just an ordinary necklace; a Lilliputian student, still on her uniform, got tied on both arms as she hanging helplessly above the human girl’s cleavage, sobbing and begging for mercy…

Tess…

If her earrings and necklace didn’t gave away her personality, take a look inside her bag; Lilliputian vehicles, houses, buildings, like kids collecting bunch of toys. That’s not even including Lilliputians that she likes to kidnap at times…

Behind Tess is a rather gruesome sight. Rose saw one more girl, currently crouching down in front of a building, letting her right hand plowing through an unfortunate building, scooping up a dozen Lilliputians inside her huge hand. Some of them already crushed inside the girl’s grip while some others just squished in between her fingers, unable to escape. The girl simply licked her lips as she positioned her right hand above her, letting go everything in her grips tiny furniture and Lilliputians falling down right on her open mouth. Some who didn’t make it simply bounces off the girl’s skin before falling to their deaths, others just simply waiting for their fate to be digested inside a highschool girl’s stomach.

Katie…

Just pure psychopath.

Even in class she’s just creeping me out. Sometimes I even caught her toying with a Lilliputian student during class, one time I witnessed something… awful. Katie got a Lilliputian girl on her table, ripping apart her uniform and molesting her in a lot of ways, by her tongue, with her finger, putting the tiny girl inside…

GAH! Too disgusting! My brain!

“Michelle? What are you doing here?” Rose had to crane her neck up just to see Michelle.

“I’m just helping out here, lady. Better to have small savings before the summer break, am I right?”

“Um… yeah…” Rose grows more uncomfortable as Michelle still didn’t show her evil side. Uncertainty atmosphere wraps around the four girls that currently stood taller than anything around them like four monoliths. No one among Lilliputians dared to break the tension between them, even the cops are pulling back, and just trying to secure the perimeter should something nasty happens.

“Don’t even pretend, Michelle… you think I don’t know about your behavior all this time? I already saw you from afar kicking those poor buildings on your way here,”

“Now now, Rose…” Michelle just shrugged. “Let’s just say… this is one big, bustling city, and my boots here didn’t even have a space to land on! Oh, and also, they should build all of these buildings stronger than this, because…”

In one clumsy yet calculated move, Michelle swings her right boot towards a building, easily letting it crumbles on her boot and into the ground, leaving nothing but debris and tiny dead bodies.

“WHOA! Hey, don’t you fucking do that!” as expected, Rose got easily triggered in this topic.

“Or what? Or what, Rose?” Michelle, hands still on her hip, bends forward a little, enough to explain her dominance over Rose without a single word.

“Yeah, Rose! Tell us what you gonna do to us! I’m dying here!” suddenly, Tess steps forward, inadvertently flattening a whole playground area under her boot. “Be thankful that you’re still alive now instead of being digested in that girl’s stomach,”

Dammit, you don’t need to remind me of that.

Being tied up by these three bitches and got put inside Bianca’s lunchbox, almost mistaken as a sausage right before landed inside her mouth. Thankfully she realizes that she almost ate a human…

“But you know what’s more interesting than that prank?” Tess reaches for the tiny girl on her necklace.

“What?” before Rose could react, Michelle grabbed Rose from her back, completely pinning her in her grasp. Michelle’s tall and strong body completely overpowered Rose, denying her chance of escape. “HEY! Let go! I don’t have time for whatever you planning to do now!”

“Now… open wide!” suddenly, Tess extends her right hand, holding the struggling tiny girl on it as her hand approaches Rose’s face before finally hits Rose’s mouth, sends the ant-sized student right inside it with force, causing the tiny girl to bounces off Rose’s tongue straight into her throat, quickly swallowed through Rose’s throat. Michelle eased up her grasp, letting Rose fell down into the street on all four, coughing uncontrollably as she felt a physical struggle inside her. Realizing what’s up, Rose struggles to save the tiny victim but it’s too late…

The tiny girl safely landed inside Rose’s stomach, nothing she could do but to wait for her doom by disintegrated in stomach acid…

“NO! NOOOOOOOO!!” Rose holds her stomach as she lays on the ground crying, trying hard to puke out the tiny victim despite the futile attempt. “YOU… YOU BITCH! YOU SICK FUCK! YOU’RE GOING TO HELL!”

“Aw look! How does it taste, honey?” Tess just mercilessly raining taunt on the traumatized girl despite the evil look that started to form on Rose’s face. “You have to admit, those ant-sized bugs, they’re…”

SLAP

With no hesitation, Rose’s right hand lands hard on Tess’ face, her left cheek turns red by that impact.

“Michelle…” Tess rubs her cheek.

SMACK

From behind, Michelle grabbed Rose’s head from the left side and pushed her with full force. Rose fell down into a few city blocks, her whole body crushed everything underneath with ease, and almost a dozen buildings got flattened under Rose as her body lays down over four blocks.

“She… she fuckin’ slapped me!!” Tess still couldn’t believe Rose’s act today, the usual tamed animal suddenly fights back its master. “We need to teach her a lesson, shall we!?”

“If you insist,” Michelle just shrugged once again as she walks toward Rose, still dizzy on the ground after the last impact. “I’ll hold her upper body, do whatever you wanna do,”

The basketball girl stood right over Rose, feet positioned on each side of Rose’s body.

“You’re pretty aggressive there today, looks like we’re gonna be rougher on you today, eh?”

In quick motion, Michelle drops herself down and sitting right on Rose’s stomach. Michelle’s slightly muscular body really an imposing sight not only for the Lilliputians around them, even Rose right now got even more intimidated than ever before by Michelle’s looming body.

“Wh-what are you doing…” Rose attempts to recover herself after that hard knocks.

“Nothing, nothing… just trying to teach you a little lesson…” Michelle snaps her fingers. Suddenly, Tess and Katie grabbed both of Rose’s boot and removes them, then her jeans as well, leaving Rose’s lower body naked, only covered in her black underwear.

“HEY! WHAT THE HELL!?” Rose’s tried to break free, but Michelle quickly pinned both of Rose’s arms as well by holding it with her hands on the ground.

“Oh you’re gonna love it… believe me…” Michelle’s breath gone heavier than before, looks like lust already took over her whole mind and body…

Behind Michelle, Rose saw Tess holding a small Lilliputian apartment building on her right hand, seemingly showing it to Rose on purpose as both of them made eye contact for a split second.

“Katie! Tie her hands!”

Suddenly, the psychotic girl lunges forward, crushing even more buildings around them in the process as she lands on the ground. Katie quickly holds Rose’s arms and pulling out a plastic cuff, tying both of her arms down above her head.

“Good girl, good girl… you may go,”

Katie walks away from Michelle and Tess as she continues her playful rampage on the other sectors, kicking and stomping around while occasionally ate some unfortunate Lilliputians as her snack…

“Let’s made something unforgettable… just for you,” Michelle started to unzip Rose’s work vest and her school shirt underneath as well, exposing Rose’s breasts, modest size for humans, yet still a gigantic wrecking ball for the Lilliputians. “Tess! Do it!”

“Right on!” Tess quickly moves between Rose’s legs and brought the apartment building on her hand toward something that would be the last thing all the occupants inside ever see. Using her left hand, Tess grabbed Rose’s underwear and drags it to the side, exposing Rose’s womanhood for all to see…

“AH! Tess! No! Not there!” Rose is completely helpless now, her arms firmly tied, Michelle pinned her body to the ground while Tess started to toy around with Rose’s bottom, truly a nightmare for Rose to remember forever. With no hesitation, Tess jammed the apartment building right inside Rose’s pussy, causing a loud moan to escape Rose’s mouth as currently about hundreds of Lilliputian trapped inside her.

“Whoa, Rose! Looks like those ants are now inside you!”

“WHAT!? NO! TESS! Stop this right now! Michelle, PLEASE!”

“Oh my, look at that!” Michelle moves forward a little, ignoring Rose’s moan of pleasure as she picking up a train who had just passing by the titans while trying to escape, yet it’s not their luck today. “How cute! Look at them panicking inside!”

As Michelle grabbed the rear passenger carriage between her thumb and index finger, the rest of the train fell off right on Rose’s left boobs, scattering the detached train around the massive mountain. Meanwhile, Tess just enjoying the show as Rose’s whole body keep squirming above the rubbles as an apartment building still trapped inside Rose’s pussy along with all of its tiny occupants.

“Prepare yourself,” Michelle gently put the lone passenger carriage between her lips, carefully not to squeezing it too hard as she lowers herself right atop Rose’s face, never losing eye contact as tears started to flow from Rose’s eyes as a combined result of both euphoria and embarrassment form this whole thing. Without any words, Michelle straight up kissing the unsuspecting Rose, muffled moan could be heard as her lips locked with Michelle’s, she could feel the tiny train between the lips, squeezed hard no longer than five seconds it became a flattened metal, no Lilliputian passengers survived the romantic encounter between Rose and Michelle, all turned into red smear between the squished train. As the heat of the moment goes on between the two girls, Michelle lands her whole body down on Rose’s, completely squishing the surviving trains between their boobs, no one survived as well, the two humongous meteors is just too much for their tiny form.

“AAAAAAAH!!” couldn’t hold it any longer, Rose just letting it out, clenching her insides as sticky liquid bursts out from her bottom. Remains of the crumbled apartment scattered everywhere alongside the tinies that already drowns inside…

Breathing heavily, Michelle stood back up, proudly looking at the exhausted Rose, lying down on the ground gasping for air with the wrecked train still on her lips as her massive body covered four blocks of the city.

“This is our best work today, I have to admit,” Michelle notices the sun started to set. “Alright, that’s it for now,”

“Turns out to be a fruitful day… that was… unexpectedly arousing,” Tess made her point.

“Call Katie, we’re going back,”

“Alright…” Tess walks through the tiny street once again, playfully swings her hips to the side, knocking down a building without hesitation.

***

Sam crawls out from Rose’s pocket, only to see Rose still lying down, crying quietly after all the humiliation she took today…

“Y-you okay…?” Sam tried to help as he walks toward Rose’s face, noticing a bunch of flattened trains on top of Rose’s left boob complete with squished bodies scattered around it. “Th-that was… horrible…”

Getting no response, Sam does what he always does; being dumb and tough once again, the fearless passion that always drives him into all of this size difference. Sam climbs Rose’s neck and walks on her left cheek as Rose’s eyes noticed the moving speck.

“You again… never stop, didn’t you?”

“Looks like it,”

Slight chuckles escaped Rose’s mouth once again, she really wanted to pinch this little guy up into the air if her arms didn’t got tied up right now.

“Wish I could help you with that cuff…”

“You already did… you make me laugh, that is enough,”

“Uh… okay then,”

“Just go home, little guy… my friends gonna help me… and… thanks,”

“You sure?”

“Like you said, you’re not big enough to help me, right?”

“Oh come on!”

Chapter 9: Twisted Pact by rave777

 

Chapter 9: Twisted Pact

 

Traumatized is not enough of a word to describe what Rose had been suffering for a whole week. Shutting herself inside her own student dorm from everyone that she knows, including dropping out from the current parttime work in Clover High Downtown, also taking absence from her class as well. Even Kylie couldn’t get in touch with her own best friend, all of her messages are ignored, Rose’s door is locked, no response at all…

Lying down on the comfort of her own bed, Rose couldn’t help but keep remembering everything that happened to her on that fateful day. The three human students that she despised suddenly just straight up harassing her without mercy, all for no exact reason but to took it all out on her. One bad day caused bad mood to clouds the judgment of these three mean girls, and Rose just happened to be on their path of stress relieving process.

Thanks to this traumatic event, not only it stays intact on Rose’s memory, even it haunts her sleep. Constant nightmares every night about how hundreds of unfortunate Lilliputians inside a tall building mercilessly shoved inside her, complete with all the horror that these tiny beings suffered strikes through Rose’s thought, imagining the suffocating experience that these tinies had to gone through as the wall around them breaks while Rose inadvertently clenched herself in ecstasy, unknowingly killing hundreds of the Lilliputians that she tried to save and protect for the whole life at the price of her own euphoria…

Was it felt really good? Yes, and Rose couldn’t even lied to herself about it. Despite that, tears always running down her eyes inside and outside her nightmares, no doubt regretting herself for what she had done to the poor little things, she didn’t want to be called hypocrite by everyone for this, slowly she would turn insane if her minds constantly battling the morality that she should strong enough to hold on. Without allowing anyone to help, suicidal thoughts began to creep inside her thought, but thankfully, by remembering that she still had friend like Kylie that never get tired of supporting her since that deadly incident always denying those harrowing thoughts to invade her mind. Heck, she also felt bad trying to hide her pain when she’s with Sam at that time, who obviously never wanted to see her sad, even if he’s often oblivious to a situation.

There’s no use in regretting this everyday…

What’s done is done.

I won’t let it crushed me forever.

Maybe… I need to seek help…

***

One week later…

The whole civilians of a small town called Alteim could only crane their necks up as an unbelievably large object blocked the whole morning sunrise from the whole Lilliputian town. Of course, the familiar school uniform quickly tells them the answer of this phenomenon. It didn’t took even a few minutes before the whole town plunged into chaos as white panties clearly visible underneath this Brobdingnagian girl skirt, who currently crouching down, seemingly inspecting with her bored look while microscopic siren sound blares everywhere…

 

“Really, Holly? Dragging me this deep into the forest, just for this tiny city?” Bianca leans on the tree, seemingly unamused by her friend’s unchanged behavior. “Not even a few days after Miss Carla’s punishment, and you’re back at it again, damn… some things never changes, huh,”

“Shut it, you! And yes, I got need, and I won’t hold back after all those days of that bullshit punishment!” still on her crouching position, Holly angrily points at her best friend while still inspecting her next unfortunate prey. “Now you stay there, honey, and come here when I need you!”

“Whatever… make it quick,” Bianca just yawning out of boredom.

Like a dam releasing a full torrent of water, Holly wastes no time stood back up and lifts up her left leg, bringing it back down without mercy, casually crushing one fourth of the unfortunate Lilliputian city under her sneaker. In one whimsical movement Holly had just exterminating thousands of the population of the unlucky residences underneath her, leaving nothing but flattened rubbles of buildings combined with microscopic crushed bodies either scattered around the crater or stuck on the sole of the shoe that belongs to the humongous schoolgirl that currently relieving her stress after weeks of holding out her inner lust for rampaging. Without even giving a slightest chance for the Lilliputians to make their evacuation, Holly lifts her right leg and stomps forward, perishing more parts of the city with no discrimination. Towers, shops, houses, bridges, vehicles, Lilliputians, all turned into nothing but wreckages inside a gigantic footprint.

In less than a minute, half of Alteim Town already erased from existence, panic ensues among the Lilliputians below as moan of satisfaction escapes Holly’s mouth, stood above the microscopic rubbles looking majestic in her school uniform while relishing everything that she had holding on for days at the expense of thousand lives lost beneath her threads.

“Huh… what a surprise, look at that,” Bianca saw tiny glows on Holly’s shoe, looks like the tiny town got some military power in their hands after all. Years of rampaging through Lilliputian settlements making it easy for Holly and Bianca to identify anything that Lilliputian tried to do when it comes to defending themselves from the moving mountains that terrorizes their town, despite the futile attempt that could only serves to make the two Brobdingnagian laughs at their pathetic attempt. “Must be tanks, how cute,”

“How many time we’ve got?” Holly, still with her shoe planted firmly on top of the tiny civilization, trying to think of a creative way to end the unlucky Lilliputian town underneath her.

“Enough for us to walk before the bell rings,”

Ideas popped once again in Holly’s mind. With only half of the Alteim Town remaining, Holly shifts her body as she dropped herself to the ground, planting her butt right on the north side of the town, showing her white panties under her skirt for the entire town to see, bigger than anything in the town itself.

“Hey, help me here, Bianca. I got an idea…” Holly, still on her sitting position with her legs spreads out on both sides of the remaining part of the small town, notices a tall tower in the middle of the tiny town. The white structure catches Holly attention, even she seems impressed by the tall white tower that actually manage to surpass the bottom of Holly’s sneakers, clearly a remarkable achievement for a tiny Lilliputian town hidden deep inside the forest behind Clover High. Despite that, it’s clear that years of work building this tower would end in a way that no Lilliputian could imagine…

“What now?” Bianca walks forward, approaching the surviving parts of Alteim town between Holly’s legs.

“See that in the middle of the town? Impressive, huh?”

The Lilliputians inside the tower could only helplessly watches as the second giant girl approaches their city, wearing the same school uniform, causing earthquake for the entire town as the civilian could only look at the cityscape in which several buildings crumbling down due to the tremendous quake that they never suffered before. No human or Brobdingnagian ever discovered their tiny town until today, where they already realized their oncoming fate as they already witnessed half of their town flattened in under a minute under the foot of a giant girl whose body larger than their entire town. Now, it’s only a waiting game as flesh-colored wall surrounds their entire surviving part of the town, thighs hundred times taller than any of their buildings, even the tall tower itself could only reaches barely the height of Holly’s thigh.

“Whoa… never seen this one before… they could actually build something this high?”

With knees and hands planted, Bianca hovers her head a few feet above the ground as she observes the tall tower that seemingly pierces the sky for the Lilliputian below, yet only a size of a pencil in Bianca’s eyes.

“So? What’s the idea? You gonna shove this thing up yours?”

“Oh come on, be creative!” Holly seems annoyed. “Remember the trick back then? ‘Pressing machine’?”

“Damn it, you wanna do THAT now?” Bianca could only sighed at her mischievous friend.

“Hey, it’s rare that we’ve found something like that tower. Now come on, if you’re truly my BFF, then you MUST. Or… did Carla actually convert you into a savior? Hmm?”

“Ah, fuck it…” in quick motion, Bianca sat on the other side of the town, completely blocking the entire town inside the two pair of thighs. If the Lilliputian below already panicked by the absurd sights of the two playful Brobdingnagian students, now they’ve gone into complete chaos, knowing that their fate has been decided. “Well?”

“Let’s drag it… slowly,”

Skirts on their back, the two panty-covered butts slowly drags forward until Holly hits the outer part of the city. Tiny houses quickly perished as Holly’s massive ass mercilessly bulldozing everything on its path like an unstoppable monoliths unrelenting in their might, slowly engulfing any unlucky Lilliputians that couldn’t outrun the humongous flesh. The other side didn’t do very well either, Bianca’s ass already pulverizes everything underneath her as she casually drags her butt forward. Buildings, vehicles, tiny peoples, all grounded into nothing while Bianca just doing it with her bored look, like its just another annihilation activity for her, a chore, a job to finish, not even one part of it includes any mercy for the tiny lives. After bulldozing almost the entire city, both girls stopped right before their bottom hits the tower, giving the onlookers inside the tower quite a spectacle, two planet-sized wall of flesh suddenly surrounded them like meteors that turn their entire town into rubbles in matter of seconds, with butthole-shape bulging out their huge panties, able to swallow dozens of buildings judging by its size.

“Wonder what it looks like for those microns inside, to see their pathetic structure currently walled between two panties…” Holly savors every seconds of her dominance as she gently shifts her butt with tiniest force possible, trying to make sure that she flattened every inch of this tiny town into nothing while keeping it slow and agonizing as mush as she could. Of course, she didn’t want to rush this one, all that she had been holding out for a week, it’s time to unleash all these insatiable needs once again without question.

“Heck, even your pussy still bigger than that thing, you could gobble everything up inside that,” Bianca, on the other hand, while the teacher’s punishment seemingly didn’t do much for her just like Holly, at least she felt something inside her mind right now. Even if she remain playful around Holly, her mind thinks differently now, there’s a sense of sympathy that slowly grows inside her when she took care of the dome city, giving her a new perspective when it comes to interacting with tinies. Despite that, she knows that Holly will definitely be disappointed if she stopped playing with her, she is her childhood friend, after all! A ‘few’ Lilliputians won’t be much issue if this is simply a playful session.

What’s this feeling…?

Usually, these microns… I never give a shit about…

It’s like… I could understand them a little now… living among giants on this strange world…

“Hellooo, earth to Bianca, you spacing out?”

“Ah? Umm…”

“It’s not like you to daydream like that, you okay?”

“I’m fine, not much sleep last night… maybe,”

“Whoa, wait, something tickles,” looking down, Holly saw tiny explosion once again on Bianca’s planted butt. Looks like there’s still a few surviving tanks down there, despite the futile attempt once again. “Fighting to the end, huh? Brave soldier… come on, let’s end this,”

Slowly, ever so slowly, the two girls carefully moves forward, trying to enjoy it as much as possible as more and more buildings and Lilliputians grounded into nothing with bare effort by the unrelenting might of the giant pile of flesh that keeps moving forward like a steamroller until the bulge of their pussy finally made contact with the tower. Holly and Bianca could feel it, the light sensation of a tiny structure collides with their sensitive area as it slowly crumbles like an eggshell as they squeeze forward, giving the soon-to-be-squished tiny survivors quite a sight as the two bulging womanhood squishing the tall tower from the two opposing sides, watching as once a proud tower ended up demolished in the most ridiculous manner possible. Heck, even if it’s the ending that they got, no one would be able to survive and tell the story anyway, their fate has been decided, and it won’t be long before these wall of flesh on each side would collide with each other…

“Slowly… slowly… ah…” Holly pressed forward, letting her pussy collides against Bianca’s, crushing the whole tower between the soft fabric, no one survives the playful act of the two behemoth girls, nothing left of them but microscopic red stain on each girl’s panties, squished into nothing as the tower itself already crumbles alongside the remaining part of the town itself, all turns into nothing but rubbles sandwiched between the asscheeks and panties. Both girl moans in their euphoria as their legs crossed while squeezing everything between their ‘scissor’ position, rubbing each other up and down, creating massive earthquake for any surviving Lilliputians below as their hips slamming the ground repeatedly, no one spared in this predicament, all turn into nothing beneath the craters created by the humongous butt that belongs to the two gargantuan beauty.

“Oh man…” Holly stopped her movement, panting heavily while trying to stabilize her breath. “That’s it… I’m done…”

“You’re still got it… gotta give it to you,” Bianca, also satisfied by the rampage, pulled herself back a little, letting all the squeezed remains of the city to fall back down. Mangled microscopic corpses alongside rubbles and dirt decorates the young girl’s ass and panties, while Alteim Town itself is officially perished from the world, a town that took decades to build finally erased from existence in under five minutes, met its end thanks to the two mischievous Brobdingnagian girls that gave them misfortune of being their today’s target…

Both girls stood up, dusting their behind as they picked up their bags, ready for their daily classes.

“Holly, wait… looks like there’s a survivor,”

“Where?” Holly took a step to the remains of the city. Sure enough, there’s a pebble-sized spot still colored in gray, miraculously untouched by the giant girls in their deadly act previously. But of course, not for long. With no remorse, Holly spit out a gob of saliva from her mouth, letting it falls down into the surviving part of the city. A small spit for Holly, yet enough to flood the entire spot. Hundreds of surviving Lilliputians either died by the sudden splash of the sticky saliva or drowned inside it while the remaining structures are quickly decimated like being hit by a powerful tsunami.

 

“Well… looks like we still got it!” Holly walks off from the city, hugging Bianca’s arm as she drags her BFF along for the school.

“So you’re satisfied now? Back to your usual self?”

“I never change, you dummy!”

***

08.00 AM

Bianca’s desk.

After one week of absence, Rose took the elevator once again to the table surface.

I hope everything goes right today…

The elevator arrives at the table surface, and it’s still a familiar sight for Rose. The same table cracks in a few spots, the tables behind the yellow border, nothing has changed in Rose’s eyes.

Same as ever.

Walking to her table, Rose noticed that Kylie hasn’t arrived yet. Understandable, given Rose arrived early today.

“Hey look! Miss savior is back!”

It’s a familiar voice, and Rose’s body quickly shuddered, she knows what’s coming. Looking at the right, it’s them…

“It’s still early in the morning! Why don’t we play around before the bell rings? Girls?”

“Sounds good!”

Michelle, Tess, Katie.

The Lilliputian bullies found their target once again this morning, and they’re gonna make sure to make her life a living hell once again…

The three girls quickly approaches Rose’s table, yet Rose darted away outside the safety yellow line. All to no avail though, Michelle runs faster thanks to her athletic routines as she quickly zeroing in towards her today’s victim, alone and helpless without her best friend.

“Not so fast!”

Rose slows down her run, she’s close to the edge of the table, facing the huge chair where Bianca used to sit through the class. Looking back, pale blue colored Rose’s face, the three familiar yet terrifying bullies slowly approaches her, teasing her nonstop with smiles on their face.

“Ready for another, captain savior?” Michelle, with her usual hands on hips pose, once again imposed her height difference by letting Rose’s eyes right in front of her busts. “You see, we’re kind of… got a little carried away this morning earlier, as always. So Tess, show her what you got!”

Tess took out something from her pocket, which is revealed to be a Lilliputian student girl, grabbed firmly between Tess’ right thumb and index finger. Rose could only froze in place as the trauma quickly crept her mind again, she didn’t want it to be repeated again this morning, yet here she is, once again surrounded by the very peoples that she tried to avoid since that day.

Rose’s attention turned to Michelle as she raised her right leg, hovering it right above the terrified Lilliputian girl. Sight of sole pattern filled the tiny girl’s eyes, too scared to move away from the impending doom in shape of a human-sized sneaker, slowly descending right into her tiny body.

“NO!” Rose quickly ducked and pushes the tiny girl away from Michelle’s descending sole, resulting in her right hand got stomped hard by Michelle while successfully saving the Lilliputian student from turning into microscopic bloodstain in Bianca’s table. Unfortunately, another giant hand descends and scooped up the tiny girl which is revealed to be Katie, already licking her lips while holding the terrified tiny girl on her right hand. Seeing this, Rose tried to save the tiny girl once again but her right hand currently trapped under Michelle’s foot, unable to escape the taller and heavier Michelle. “Stop! Please! Don’t do this!”

Rose could only watch as Katie, still with her familiar psychotic face, slowly brought the tiny victim to her mouth while Rose already too familiar with this one. It’s agonizing enough that Michelle hurts her right hand under her sole, but it’s truly unbearable now that Rose is forced to witness another casualties of a Lilliputian, witnessing as Katie put the ant-sized girl between her lips, playfully squeezing the tiny helpless thing while her tiny legs kicking uncontrollably in panic, until finally Katie just swallowed her whole, throwing the tiny girl around inside her mouth while Rose saw the whole process.

“Well… too bad,” Michelle raised her right foot. “Another day, another failure, eh Rose?”

“HOW COULD YOU!?” still with injured right hand, Rose tackles Michelle in anger, sending her falling down into the table surface. Before she cold do more though, Tess and Katie quickly holds her, grabbing both arms and brought her down to her knees.

“This bitch…” Michelle got back up, slightly bruised on her face. “That’s it, I’ve had enough with you! You’d think that them brobby authorities gonna stop us? Like they give any shits to us smaller beings! And I’ll prove that to you now!”

With that statement alone, the bullying took a dramatic turn into something much more serious and deadly. Tess and Katie dragged Rose into the edge of the table while Rose screams and begs for help, yet no one dares to intervene at all, they already know the length that these girls willing to cross. Suddenly, Rose pulled her right hand and throws an elbow into Katie, catching her off guard and sending her tumbling back into the edge of the table.

“Katie!!” Tess saw Katie falls down from the table, right into Bianca’s chair. From afar, Rose could hear a faint scream, looks like Katie lands on her legs badly as she laid there holding her right knee.

“Wait…”

Huge shadow envelopes everyone on the table, causing everyone to turn their head into the same direction, and they saw her, the familiar face that they saw daily behind them when the class begins. That cold look, the calm demeanor, the usual ‘hard to be bothered’ body language… there’s no mistake, Bianca has arrived, and these humans are outside their safety line. Suddenly, Rose realized the incoming gruesome event…

***

“AAAAAAAAH!!”

Katie, lying down alone on Bianca’s chair while holding her right knee, could only saw her friends on top of the table high up. The high fall must’ve broke her right legs as she landed badly earlier, she couldn’t even brought herself up even a little thanks to the unimaginable pain that she currently suffered. Thousands of thoughts crossed through her mind in a flash as Katie tried to suppress the painful injury, especially all the horrible things that she had done to the Lilliputians all this time. Is this the karma that finally reaches her? Is this what she deserved for all the deaths that she caused, all in the name of venting her desire and anger? What about everyone that she crushed under various parts of her body, or even digested inside her, including the one that currently must be awaiting her fate inside her stomach?

If karma is what in Katie’s mind right now, then the incoming retribution is just seconds away as her eyes shifts on the familiar moving mountain that is Bianca, who unfortunately still busy with her cellphone as she walks toward her seat, hardly noticing the tiny commotions currently happened near her. For Katie though, her greatest fear finally arrived. The sight of class ceiling suddenly got replaced by a flesh-colored twin meteors surrounded by a gigantic skirt and wrapped in white panties, ready to descend upon the chair below where ant-sized Katie still crippled, trying to crawl away to the side.

 

But of course, it’s too late. Katie’s scream quickly silenced as Bianca’s right butt cheek hits the chair hard, quickly squishing Katie into tiny red goo underneath her, while Bianca herself barely felt anything as her attention still on her cellphone.

***

“NO! KATIE!!” Michelle, currently kneeling on the edge of the table, couldn’t help herself but watching the accidental massacre as Bianca sits on her chair while unknowingly crushing Michelle and Tess’ friend into nothing beneath her massive bottom. “Damn you! GET BACK HERE!!”

Michelle and Tess rushes right towards Rose and lands a punch right on her face, sending Rose down once again. Rose tried to apologize yet the two bullies already swallowed in anger, didn’t even paid attention to Bianca, who started to notice the beatdown on her table.

“I-I didn’t mean that! I’M SORRY!!” despite the plea, Rose still receives all that stomp and punches by the mean girls. Bruises and cuts started to appear on her body as the beatdown continues... until a hand-shaped shadow suddenly covered the whole area of the beatdown. Michelle, realizing something about the darkened area around her, turns her head around, only to be welcomed by a sight of a house-sized hand descends upon her. Before Michelle could even react, her whole body quickly sandwiched between the Brobdingnagian’s left thumb and index finger.

Slight yelp escapes Michelle’s mouth before she got lifted up by Bianca toward her face, but her eyes darted away toward the table, catching the sight of Tess trying to escape the predicament, yet easily stopped dead in her track as Bianca quickly pinned her right under the right finger.

“The hell are you two doing, beating up a student in my table?”

If Bianca’s size already intimidates Michelle before, her threatening tone combined with the piercing glare directed at the tiny student surely sends shiver down the entirety of Michelle’s body, also being trapped tight in Bianca’s grip. All this time Michelle and her gang has been used to bully someone smaller than them, yet it all came back to her now when the table turned. Never before a Brobdingnagian threatened their life to this great length, added with the direct contact, no less. A feeling of helplessness combined with the powerless state when faced with the enormous mass of a Brobdingnagian.

“I’ll remember you two…” Bianca tightened her grip around Michelle, also squeezing Tess a little bit more on the table, causing them to squeal in pain as she effortlessly squishing their body like a bug. “Doing this again, even as far as an eye contact with me or that victim of yours, you’ll be a splat of blood in my table, got it?”

Michelle quickly nodded without hesitation, the pain is already too much for her to bear as Bianca squeezed her to the point that Michelle could felt her front and back met each other.

“Back to your set, go,” Bianca put down Michelle and lifts her right finger up as well, letting both tiny girls running back to their safe zone. “Wait… you’re… Rose, right? You okay?”

Rose, bruised and bleeds out from her mouth, tried to get up yet to no avail, the beatdown earlier really broke her body, both bullies pull no punches when it comes to harassing her everytime. Suddenly, Bianca put her left index and middle finger behind Rose’s tiny body and picked her up gently, catching her by surprise.

“Oh my god… they’re really doin’ you a number, huh?”

Trying to focus, Rose saw Bianca’s right index finger descends upon her. Rose quickly put up both of her arms in reflex, trying to hold whatever Bianca trying to do with her as her heart beats faster than ever before. Is the gigantic girl attempt to end her misery? Is this truly the fate of someone already traumatized by these Brobdingnagians? Truly ironic, Rose thought. Instead, Rose felt an unexpected gentle rub on her head, which is revealed to be Bianca’s finger, softly ruffles through Rose’s tiny head like a donut sprinkle, very carefully not to snap or break Rose’s head and neck.

 

“You’re okay now, don’t worry. Look… don’t let them get to you, this table would be on my watch just for you, okay?”

Still confused, Rose nodded anyway.

“Oh my god, Rose! What happened!?”

Back on the table surface, Bianca saw a tiny girl run across the field-size wooden table, which is revealed to be Kylie.

“Bring her to infirmary, quick,” Bianca gently put down Rose back on the table for Kylie to receive.

“O-okay!” Kylie, already heard from the other classmates about the bullying, quickly carried Rose on her shoulder back to the elevator.

That… wasn’t so bad at all.

For once, it felt really good being a gentle giant.

Rose…

Maybe she could be the one helping me.

***

Later than evening…

“ARGH!!”

Michelle punched a wall in anger, still bitter about the turn of events this morning. Tears running down her face as she remembered Katie, who unceremoniously met her end this morning under a Brobdingnagian ass. Tess, still shocked by everything that transpired, could only stood still watching Michelle venting her anger toward a wall.

“This is fucking bullshit! ALL OF THIS!!”

“Michelle, come on, that’s enough,” Tess tried to calm her friend down. Judging from her face, it’s clear that Tess also stricken by Katie’s fate “We’ll think of something, okay?”

“What something? Tell me!” Michelle turns 180 degree right on Tess. “Rampaging through those pathetic lillies city? You think that would bring back Katie?”

“Calm down, just calm down, please. Cool your head down, you won’t think of anything at this state!”

Suddenly, Tess’ phone vibrates.

“Hold on,” Tess reads the message. “From… Nina? Who’s Nina?”

 

End Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. Kinda hit by writer's block.

Chapter 10: Holiday by rave777
Author's Notes:

Trying to fight my writer's block

Sunny day, warm sand, ocean breeze accompanied by sound of crashing waves.

Two kids are playing around the beach, building up sandcastle while enjoying the warmth of the sunlight and gentle wind around them.

BOOM

Suddenly, something huge lands right in front of them, obliterating their sandcastle with ease. Shocked, the two kids slowly stare at what appears to be a gigantic foot, connected to the building-sized shin before looking up and up into the massive flesh-colored pillar that belongs to a bikini-clad girl with her red and white stripes garment covering parts of her body. They’re not even sad or angry about their sandcastle being flattened now, shock and awe filled their entire mind as their eyes still locked on the unaware gigantic beauty, looking around the beach in joyful mood.

“Kylie, careful! Watch where you step!”

“Huh?” Kylie looked down, and indeed, her right foot is currently planted on a Lilliputian zone, just a few inches from the red border. “Oh my god! I’m so sorry!”

Lowering herself, Kylie once again unknowingly gave the two kids another show of size. It’s not the first time that they saw human being, but looking up this close, the kids learned something new about size difference and how it feels to be so insignificant. And now, Kylie’s eyes noticed the two kids that she almost crushed previously, just a few teeny tiny inches from a fatal accident.

“Hello little ones,” Kylie, in her crouching position, waves her right hand gently with a warm smile on the two kids, still frozen in their place. “Sorry about that, I’ll be careful next time, okay?”

With that, the giant foot lifted up, giving the two kids a sight of a massive monolith continuing her walk on the warm sand still with their mouth open, couldn’t believe that they actually interacts with those gigantic beings, truly a story that they’ll brag to their parents or their friends at school…

“You and your clumsiness… and I wonder how you never gets in trouble with the authority…” Rose approached Kylie from behind, wearing her white one-piece swimsuit.

“Come on… we’re on a school trip here! It’s okay if we got excited, am I right?”

“Yeah, and close to flattening those kids there with your stinky feet,”

“HEY! I didn’t stink!”

***

“Man… look at this…”

Ellis and Sam finally arrived as well, already in their shorts, didn’t even wasting time taking all in the entire holiday atmosphere. “Insane, isn’t it? A school trip to the beach. Mixed size beach, at that!”

“How does it work? We Lilliputians could get trampled if they’re not careful, right?”

“Don’t worry, the beach is divided into separate zones, and this is Lilliputian zone. See the red border over there? That’s our boundary,”

Ellis saw it, the red border with a lone lifeguard tower in the middle of it.

“Wait, that’s it? One lifeguard? It barely taller than their ankles!”

“That’s the point!” Sam suddenly gets excited.

“Well, that won’t not do much if someone on the other side wants to get naughty, isn’t it?”

“And that’s what I’m waiting for each time I get to come here!”

“Dammit…” Ellis seems to lose all hope for a day already, always questioning his own fate why he befriend this crazy guy. Although thinking back, he would never get close to Kylie if it not for this guy’s advice. “So that’s why we’re here, close to the border?”

“Exactly! We’ll find and do something special today! Lilliputian girls are boring, I need something more, you know!”

“As fucking always…”

Suddenly, gentle vibration runs through the ground where Ellis and Sam stood on. They’re already too well familiar with this, though. Looking back, they saw an attractive sight, quickly locking their eyes on the massive smooth bikini wearing girls, which turned out to be Kylie and Rose themselves.

“Oh…” no words could even describe what Ellis witnessed now. Yes, Ellis already saw Kylie in her undies multiple times, yet when it comes to the swimsuit, never a boring sight for any guy, especially when its hundreds time larger than their own size. Same could be said for Sam as well, seeing the shy giant in her black one piece swimsuit totally gave a different vibe than in her working uniform.

“Rose, look! A Lilliputian over there!” Kylie walks ahead.

“Who the hell stupid enough to go near the bord-oh don’t tell me…” Rose certainly remembers the only Lilliputians that could do something like this and somehow survives.

“We’re in heaven…” Sam didn’t even move a muscle anymore, quickly enamored by the one he always think about after that incident.

“Agree with you on that,” Ellis couldn’t even keep it subtle anymore, not even the growing earthquake made them panicked like usual, savoring every moment is all that matters to do now.

“These human girls… they’ll be my death someday, I guarantee,”

“Famous last words,”

Ellis’ head slowly craning up and up as Kylie gets closer until her building-sized foot lands dangerously right in front of the two tiny students, the sight of her whole body quickly replaced with her towering legs complete with crotch shot of her red and white stripes bikini while her face a little bit blocked by her enormous bust.

“Found you!” Kylie slowly lowers herself into crouching position, letting her crotch once again filling up the view for the tiny Lilliputians in front of them. One small mistake, both tinies could end up as red smear beneath Kylie’s bottom.

Ellis quickly put on his headset. “You look… stunning,”

“Aw… thank you! And… who do we have here?” Kylie noticed Sam beside Ellis.

“Kylie, slow down, dammit…” Rose finally catches up behind her best friend. “Who are they?”

Crouching as well, Rose quickly recognized the one beside Ellis. The daredevil himself, the one that stayed with her in crucial times…

“Yeah, of course it’s you…” dull surprise hits Rose without fail, who else could be this dumb and brave at the same time?

“You know him?” Kylie looks at Rose.

“You know her?” Ellis looks at Sam.

***

The human students are enjoying themselves under the sun, some are already swimming on the water while the others simply laying down tanning up their skin under the parasol. Unfortunately, their relaxed minds won’t last for long as soon as light earthquake shakes the ground gently, giving them an early warning of what’s to come. Before they could even thought up the cause of that vibration, massive shadow engulfed large portion of the human area of the beach. Turning their heads to the same direction, they saw familiar faces once again, yet not in their usual high school uniform, instead it’s a sight that would provoke jealousy from every female student in human area while also giving the male students a vision that they won’t forget for long.

Looming on the left is the Brobdingnagian queen of bullying herself, wearing her pink two-piece bikini that easily captured every attention of the tiny students on the vicinity. Behind her is of course her inseparable loyal companion, wearing her one-piece black with thin green lines on the side.

“Five minutes, only five minutes since we’re here and you’re already trespassing here without hesitation!” as always, Bianca just couldn’t comprehend her shameless friend when it comes to taking chances. “Like, I don’t mind at all but still, just… holy shit,”

“Aah come on, that twerp of a lifeguard already tried, but looks like not even my toe could match that guy, huh?”

“Dammit, Holly…” Bianca could only sighed, again as she remembered the sight of Holly’s gigantic toe buried the human lifeguard under the sand. She could only wonder if the poor guy still trying to dig himself out right now.

“Hey there, bugs!” Holly waves her hands to the humans on the sand below. “Save me some space! This is my sunbathing spot now!”

With no hesitation, Holly scoot down forward while dozens of tiny human students quickly scurrying from where the bombshell about to hit the ground. Loud booming sound reverberates throughout several miles of the human section of the beach, sending some of the human students flying into various directions while probably less than a dozen got buried either under Holly’s boobs or maybe her thighs and stomach. At least they’re not squished… yet.

“Oh well,” Bianca followed suit as she lay her front body down on the hot sand, probably squishing a few unlucky students between her body and the sand as well.

“Heeeeey what do we have here…” Holly noticed two humans on the ground in front of her folded hands, still trying to recover after got thrown from Holly’s landing. “Bianca, it’s them, again!”

“Those couple that you always abused?” Bianca replied with her mock bored voice.

“Karl and Melanie, my favorite couple!” without missing a beat, Holly plucked both Karl and Melanie with both of her fingers, separating them both on each thumb and index fingers. Melanie, seemingly already getting used to this predicament, didn’t even say anything, only silent with a pout on her face. While Karl… as usual, panicked and squirming round between the fingers. Melanie’s pout though, actually kind of successfully hits Holly’s subconscious this time without her knowing, even penetrating her usual pitiless soul when it comes toying with smaller beings. Looking at her tiny bikini-covered figure also added for the cute sight, now for the first time she actually started to feel bad for always screwing around with this tiny couple. Sure, she had hundreds of ideas already of how she wanted to toy with them for today, but Holly decided to hold it back for now.

“You know what… no more. Instead… how about this for a reward for surviving your ordeal?”

Slowly, Holly brings both of her hands together until both Karl and Melanie’s tiny head collides, resulting in a kiss for the couple. Pulling back a little, Holly could make out Melanie covered her mouth in embarrassment while Karl’s face seems to be a little redder than before.

“Now go, both of you, get a room or somethin’” with simple flicks, Holly sends both of the tiny humans flying toward the water as she saw two itty bitty ripple in the distance where they landed. “Bianca, I had a wonderful idea, you brought the sunscreen, right?”

“What, you’re gonna rub it down for me? Thank you then,” Bianca replied as she pulled out a sunscreen bottle from between her boobs.

“Not me, doofus! I got better idea…”

***

“How’s the injury, Rose?” Kylie asked as she observes Ellis, now sitting comfortably between Kylie’s boobs.

“I’m alright, not even any sore muscle anymore. Just simple bruises, nothing serious,” Rose carried Sam in her cupped hands.

“Sorry I wasn’t there that day, truly,”

“Hey, it’s never your fault, girl. Like a said many times before, it’s just me being a dumb hero back there,”

“Seriously, you had it rough with them,”

“Hell yeah. Now that I kind of made friend with that brobby girl Bianca, I felt really safe,”

“Well, speaking of Bianca…” Looking up ahead, Kylie saw two massive girls, laying down comfortably on their front in human section of the beach, none other than the famous duo of their class.

“What in the world…” Rose could only agape in amazement at the sight of something.

***

“Any of you dare to try something naughty, you better prepare for what’s comin’!”

What was supposed to be a relaxing holiday for some human students of Clover High now turned into some sort of quarry work zone. One by one, Holly dipped the human students into the bottle, coating their whole body with the sunscreen lotion. Then Holly deposits them into her vast back or Bianca’s back, letting them do their work in rubbing sunscreen lotion all over both gargantuan girl’s body, creating a sight similar to ship crew running back and forth trying to fix everything in their massive vessel. Slight thunderous giggle sometimes bursting out from either Holly or Bianca whenever any human students kind of tickling them when using their whole body to roll around trying to cover as much area as possible on the surface of this smooth Brobdingnagian back.

“Dammit, some of them are on my cheeks, I can feel it,” Bianca slowly brought her left hand to her back, spreading her fingers out, gently sending it down until it contacted with her left buttcheek and squeezing it lightly while trapping few naughty tiny students right on her smooth cheek, feeling their tiny forms squirming in it. “Frickin’ pervs,”

“Let ’em have a little fun, you big meanie. They’re working hard for us!” Holly is a little bit different though. With her left hand, Holly stretches her bikini bottom up a little while using her right hand to sweep a few unlucky human students hear her hip right into the crevice between her buttcheeks and slapping her bottom shut, trapping probably a dozen students inside her panties and feeling some ticklish sensation as some of them probably either accidentally got trapped in her asshole or her womanhood.

Seeing her Holly’s neverending mischievous act towards the small beings made Bianca think back the time when she saves that human student Rose. That moment seemingly changes her perspective to human and Lilliputian a little compared to before where she was simply just being uncaring to them. Now though she felt a little bad whenever she either accidentally hurt or squished them. Sure, her mischievous side could slightly resurfaced time after time, but right now even if she’s just being playful with their small forms, she tried her best not to smush anyone using her massive body.

“I think they’re done on my back… alright, go down, all of you,” Bianca could feel those microscopic ticklish sensation on her back slowly disappeared one by one as the human students jumps down into the soft sand below. When Bianca could feel there are no more tinies on her back, the gargantuan girl repositioned her body, turning over her body until she is now laying down on her back, giving tiny students below a sight of black swimsuit-covered twin mountain proudly stood tall on Bianca’s chest.

“Girl, you give me another naughty idea with that position,” suddenly, Holly slowly stood up using both of her arms, causing every human students on her back either slides down the slippery skin before bounces into her buttcheeks into the soft sand below or unluckily slides right into the crevice between the cheeks into the dark opening of her bikini bottom, trapping even more unfortunate boys and girls on her crotch. Crawling near Bianca who’s now comfortably lying on her back, Holly scoops up some students on the sand below and dumps them right on the smooth surface of Bianca’s bikini-covered stomach. It’s a comical sight for Bianca looking at their scurrying ant-sized body now scattering around her one-piece bikini in panic like a headless chicken. “Boys and girls, we’re now playing some kind of wipeout here, get ready to run!”

Holly straddles over Bianca’s waist, positioning her boobs above the doomed human students below, casting them in shadow under the pair of humongous orbs. Like a wrecking ball, Holly planted her boobs right on top of Bianca’s stomach, squeezing a few unsuspecting tinies between Bianca’s belly and Holly’s boobs. Then Holly slowly drags it forward, causing the frightened students to quickly trying to outrun the gigantic asteroids made of flesh as it consumes the slow runners one by one, steamrolling each one of them underneath the soft pillow until there’s only five of them remaining, finally reaching the valley between Bianca’s boobs.

“Poor survival instinct right there,”

Cupping both of her boobs, Bianca just smushed her ballistics together, squishing the remaining five ant-sized ‘survivors’ of this wipeout game, leaving them fainted between her boobs…

***

“These two titans…”

Kylie and Rose could only shook their head as they witnessed their fellow students forced to play an exhausting game with the two Brobdingnagian girls. One could only wonder how they’re miraculously survived between getting smushed in between all those body parts.

“Is that… Rose?” turning her head to the left, Bianca saw a familiar human stood with her friend. Seeing the tiny figure jumping up and down waving her hand somehow reassuring.

“You two just couldn’t stop, are you?” Rose spoke through her earpiece, jokingly act bossy toward the Brobdingnagian girl.

“Holly started it,” Bianca just jokingly being blunt, without hesitation. “Ow!”

“Then why did you join me here right now, dummy,” Holly just sat on Bianca, probably squishing more and more human students between her buttcheeks and Bianca’s belly.

“Because it’s… fun?” now Bianca just being sheepish.

“Hey uh… by the way…” Rose spoke up once again. “Thank you again… for the other day…”

“It’s nothin’, honey… at least you’re safe, right?”

“Y-yeah…”

“Rose! Me and Ellis are going over there, you comin’?” Kylie walks right toward the shoreline.

“I’ll join you later!”

“Hey, just join them, no point in hangin’ with us bullies,” Bianca gently stroke Rose’s hair with her truck-sized left index finger.

“Well, I… I don’t know… I feel like I wanted to know you better a little,”

“Oh? Now that’s a first,” never before Bianca got a human attracted to her, let alone when her daily habits are toying with them with Holly on a daily basis. Now that the tiny girl got her giant attention, Bianca carefully pinched Rose between her left thumb and index finger and lifts her up slowly right above her face, giving Rose a sight of an island that is Bianca’s head, in which with her quick calculation could house about probably dozens of humans on it.

“Holy…” Sam, now safely tucked between Rose’s gigantic boobs, could only marvel at the Brobdingnagian girl up close like never before. It’s always exciting observing them from the distance usually, but now it’s a totally different experience now that she’s got the direct comparison between himself and the planet-sized body that belongs to Bianca. Sure, it’s always his wish to be able to interact with them directly, but Sam could never be ready for the size difference that makes him felt really small in this world.

Without even a warning, Bianca lowered her left hand into her face until Rose’s whole puny body collides with her bottom lip, squeezing the tiny girl between her index finger and the colossal pink pillow that’s unrelenting in engulfing Rose complete with the subtle smell of her strawberry lip gloss. Even with the titanic pressure and her own initial fear, Rose have to admit that it’s incredibly soft and relaxing while at the same time it gives her senses of caring, peace and safety now that she understands how much she could trust Bianca despite her mischievous personality.

Cute, Bianca thought. Is this how it feels when someone broke the barrier between sizes? A feeling where you’re a protector of this small, fragile girl from the harsh, unfair world. It’s always easy to just break stuff when you’re bigger than everyone else, but it’s quite challenging and charming at the same time when you’re trying to save the very same thing you’re usually crushed.

After few seconds of bliss, Bianca gently lifts Rose back up in the air, noticing her dizzy tiny face after a massive show of affection.

“Now you know me better,” said Bianca jokingly with a warm smile looking at the flustered Rose.

“So is that my new rival?” breaking Bianca’s daydream, Holly crossed her arms. “Can’t believe a small twerp could stole Bianca from me,”

“Shut up, you big palooka,” Bianca flicks Holly’s forehead.

“Hey! You don’t want me to be jealous? Then introduce me to ‘em,”

“Fine, just don’t crush her, promise me. Else, I won’t accompany you on any of your Godzilla tour,” Bianca carefully deposits Rose into Holly’s awaiting open palm. Lifting her right hand slowly, Holly could make out a trembling human that is Rose, now stood alone on her vast palm.

“Rose, huh? If you know Bianca, you probably already knew me, am I right?”

“Y-yeah, I know you… Holly, r-right?” Rose couldn’t stop shaking, knowing that her life now in the hands of someone that she always know to be mean with her fellow humans. Should Holly felt naughty this very second, she could just snuff her life without much effort right now.

“Whoa, turns out I’m quite popular, eh?” Holly just chuckled. “You know, I have to say I’m quite impressed that you could attract girls like Bianca, she’s hard to please even by us Brobby. You make me a bit jealous, I must say…”

Suddenly, Holly left index finger hovers right above Rose, blocking Rose’s view of Holly’s face and engulfing her under the shadow. Is this it for her? Despite Rose’s intention to run away avoiding the giant finger, her fear froze her legs in place, she’s simply too scared to run away now, her fate is now in full control of Holly. Before Rose could act though, the giant finger simply prods her tiny body, causing Rose to stumble backwards and lands on her ass.

“Buuut, if Bianca says I shouldn’t squish you, then I won’t squish you,” Holly giggles in delight toying with tiny Rose. It never fails to give her pleasure. Realizing she’s already scared Rose enough, Holly put Rose right above Bianca’s nose. “Hey, why don’t you join me and Bianca in our sleepover? I think that would be fun,”

“That sounds good. How’s that, Rose? Wanna party all night with us?” Bianca seems interested at the idea. “Don’t worry, I won’t let this monster trying to hurt you,”

“Oh I’m so gonna punch you someday…” Holly just fumed.

“Um…” Rose thought about it. Should she overcome her fear of giants or could she trust her life in Bianca’s hand… “I’ll think about it, okay?”

“Sure, just give me a call and lemme know,” Bianca gently put Rose back down into the beach area as Holly stood back up with Bianca followed her out from the human designated area.

“Phew… that’s quite something, right Sam?” adrenaline slowly subsides inside Rose as she catches her breath after the unforgettable experience. “Sam?”

Using her hands, Rose parted her boobs only to saw Sam passed out…

“Lucky bastard,”

Chapter 11: Dread by rave777
Author's Notes:

Not much going on in this chapter, just a few setup for later.

Dimly lit place, neon flickers in random, shadiness fills up the air. Lots of racks hanging on the wall with some sort of containers in it.

“Alright, make sure nobody follows you,”

Jessie hangs up the cellphone. The Brobdingnagian girl walks back into her work desk filled with many glass domes, filled up with parts of Lilliputian cities inside. The hoodie-wearing girl picks up one of the containers from the rack, filled with several humans inside it.

Opening the lid, there are five humans screaming in terror witnessing their giant captor. How gullible, Jessie thought, answering a shady job opening on the web, like a lamb to their slaughter. Well, time for short examination before selling them as Brobdingnagian playthings. Picking one up between her thumb and index finger, Jessie examined the captured human. About middle-aged, bald, skinny, Jessie thought nobody would buy him, simply not that attractive. With that, Jessie brought her fingers together, casually smushing the human into nothing but red paste, causing everyone in the plastic container to scream in terror witnessing such cruelty.

Jessie delicately picked another subject. A tiny girl, how cute, about young adult in her office clothing, still good looking even. Bringing her into the sink, Jessie nonchalantly ripped her whole clothing, leaving the tiny girl naked as Jessie grabbed a small sprayer and giving the tiny human girl a short burst of water before putting her inside another container filled with clean naked humans, ready to be sold.

A bell rings near the door. Two humans entered the tiny door leading to the table where Jessie work.

“Tess? Michelle? Long time no see,” Jessie turn her head toward the entrance area, seeing the two tiny humans on the table walking towards her. “So what’s this all about?”

“Get your earpiece ready, I’ve got a Lilli in me,” said Tess.

“Man, this place never fails to give me the creeps…” Michelle felt uncomfortable looking at the rack full of human prisoners in them. “Hurry up about your thing, Nina. I don’t want to stay here too long,”

“Hey, so you’re Jessie, right? I’m Nina, I’m a Lilliputian, here in Tess’ pocket,”

“Alright, Nina. You know this is a black market, right? What brings you here?”

“Lemme just say… I got a request, and I’d pay you for it,”

“A request?” Jessie seems intrigued as she pulled up a chair and sit down. “Interesting… tell me about it,”

***

Later that night, Sector 7…

Ellis and Sam just playing video games inside Ellis’ dorm room, having fun before the start of the new term after the summer holiday.

“Life’s good, eh?” Sam asked.

“Yeah,”

“You wanna join that slumber party next week?”

“Don’t know yet… seems dangerous. Kylie hasn’t said anything about it,”

“Well, Rose and I definitely goin’,”

“Yeah, there’s no doubt about you, at all,” Ellis just laughed. “We’ll see, maybe Kylie wanted to go as well. I’ll try ask her tomorrow after the class,”

Suddenly, lights out in their room, turning everything into darkness and silence. But the silence soon breaks as shouts and panic voices can be heard from outside the window.

“Looks like it’s not just us, total blackout right here,” Sam peek through the window, seeing not one light is on throughout Sector 7 while many of the Lilliputian citizens flooded the streets in confusion. “Man, this sucks…”

Slight tremor reverberates throughout the area, Ellis and Sam already knows what it is.

“No way…”

Both guys running to the roof only to notice a massive figure attempt to climb the fence, a similar sight when Holly and Bianca paid a visit to this Lilliputian area as well. Like a scene out of a nightmare, the Brobdingnagian wears a black hoodie and short black jeans complete with a black mask covered her face. What’s her intention? Without even any regard for Lilliputian lives below her, the mysterious figure jumps and landed on the other sector, letting her boots crushing any unfortunate buildings and peoples beneath it. Heavy earthquake sends everyone tumbles to the ground including Ellis and Sam.

“There’s Sector 7, must be it,”

Bending down, the Brobdingnagian girl put down some sort of small device on the ground, right in the middle part of Sector 7. Before anyone could even wonder what’s the device for, it spits out some yellow-ish gas all over Sector 7.

Ellis and Sam didn’t even had any time to react, their attempt to escape the area quickly thwarted as the gas engulfed their whole area. Their muscles gone limp, their consciousness fades away before everything goes black…

***

“Wha…”

Fuzzy, blurry, confused, Ellis still struggle to regain his vision. Slowly, her sight returned, only to be welcomed with his own familiar dorm room. All the furniture left untidy, must be from the last earthquake. Is he once again lucky? Does the Brobdingnagian left him and Sam from her rampage? Just to add more question in his confused state, someone entered his room.

“Hi Ellis,”

A long black-haired girl… Nina? What is she doing here?

“Nina? Hey… wait, how did you get here? How did you know my address?”

“Someone told me, that’s all,” still in her school uniform, Nina approached Ellis still laying down weak in bed. “But now there’s only two of us, ain’t it?”

“Um… yeah?” Ellis still trying to gather all of his thoughts. There was a Brobdingnagian invading this zone, taking out everyone with sleeping gas, now Nina just appeared in his room like nothing happened, acting a little bit sultry all of a sudden towards him. Ellis started to wonder if he’s still dreaming, or is he already dead? What kind of wacky wonderland he got transported into?

“What’s wrong? You look confused,” Nina made some tea on the counter. Ellis noticed a hint of malicious smile on Nina in split second.

“What’s going on here? The whole town was invaded and suddenly you’re here…”

“That’s rude, you know,” Nina brought two cups of tea near Ellis’ bed. “I’m here for you, and that’s how you react?”

“No, it’s not that…” Ellis tried not to offend Nina despite all the confusion.

“Ellis! Ellis! Hey!” Sam’s voice could be heard as he knocks the door loudly. “You there, man?”

“Sam?”

“Darn it…” Nina whispered to herself.

“Ellis!” Sam barges in through the front door. “Oh thank god you’re here… and who are you?”

“I don’t think I need to introduce myself to you,” Nina uses her earpiece. “Hey, help me here, someone is intruding our good time,”

“Huh?” Sam seems confused.

CRASH

Suddenly, the wall breaks. A huge brown iris peek through the room like a dollhouse.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Ellis clearly didn’t expect all of this today; from the sleeping gas to a giant human girl invades his dorm.

“Ooooh it’s him, he’s finally awake, huh?” the giant girl spoke. “I’ll borrow him, if its alright with you, Nina,”

“Be my guest, Tess,” Nina just nodded and smile toward the peeking giant girl.

“T-Tess!?” Sam remember that voice: the mean construction lady who constantly bullies Rose a few weeks ago. Before Sam could react further, a set of giant thumb and index finger grabbed Sam and puling him out from the dorm, out of Ellis’ view. “Ellis! H-Help..!”

“SAM!” in instinct, Ellis quickly ran out his room, dashing through the stairs into the outside, only to realize no one else but him in Sector 7… with Tess stood tall near his dorm, Sam squeezed tight in her right hand. Looking up, Ells also noticed something strange in the sky; instead of the usual blue sky, it’s some kind of a glass surface with a white neon light far above it. Witnessing the entire bizarre situation, Ellis dropped to his knees, didn’t even know what to think anymore. Nina approaches Ellis, trying to calm him down.

“Nina… what the hell is going on here?”

“Well, instead of talking to you about it, I’ll just show you this, okay?” Nina activates her earpiece once again. ”Hey Jessie, show yourself,”

As if the situation didn’t drive Ellis insane already, a giant face looms the sky. A Brobdingnagian girl, no doubt, casting the whole Sector 7 in shadow, just smiling to all the microscopic people beneath her.

“Ellis, meet Jessie, the one who escort the whole town just for the two of us,”

“Hey there! I can’t see you all down there, but I can see Tess there. Hi Tess!” Jessie just waves her hand on the city inside the glass dome beneath her, placed nicely on her work desk. “Have fun inside there, alright?”

Now almost everything is clear for Ellis; the invading mysterious figure, the sleeping gas, the empty city… what is Nina’s intention though?

“Now that we’ve got this entire city just for us, let’s have fun a little, shall we?” Nina just smiled while dragging Ellis for a walk together…

Chapter 12: Confusion by rave777

“Well, another monday done,” Kylie adjusted her hair as she stood up from her table. “Hi Rose, still lazy?”

Rose, still a bit sleepy, just sat on her chair. “I fell asleep for the whole day if you noticed,”

“Yeah, I see you. Heck, even Bianca seems to laugh looking at you earlier,” Kylie chuckles a little.

“I hate Monday… as always…” Rose just shook her head trying to fight her sleepiness. “New term, new whatever, I just hope I survive it like before,”

“By the way…” Kylie took out her cellphone. “Have you contacted Sam today?”

“I did, but there’s no reply yet,”

“Um… Ellis also haven’t replied yet,”

“Really?” Rose tilts her head. “Now this is interesting,”

“Wanna accompany me to the Lilli zone? I want to see him,”

“Sure,”

***

“Weird…”

Looking around from the edge of the border, Kylie and Rose couldn’t find Ellis among the Lilliputian students packing to go back home.

“Hey you, excuse me,” Rose shouts on a Lilliputian student. “You had any idea about Ellis’ whereabouts?”

“Haven’t you heard the news?” the tiny student spoke through his earpiece. “Clover High backyard got invaded last night, a Brobby girl stole the whole Sector 7, carrying it with her. Many assumed it was a black market ops, stealing a whole Lilliputian land to be sold later in that glass dome thing. Ellis live there, he’s among dozens of missing students,”

“WHAT!?” Kylie got on her knees, bending down right toward the Lilliputian student, her huge face scaring him a little as he falls down in surprise. “Where did they take him!?”

“Woah! I don’t know! I swear!”

“Hey, you’re scaring him, calm down,” Rose pulled Kylie back up. “That means I lost Sam as well, right? Let’s just look for them both together,”

 A few breathes in and breathes out, Kylie finally gets her head back together.

“Now look, I realized something as well throughout the day… Tess and Michelle nowhere to be seen, that is why I’m already suspicious when Sam didn’t respond,” Rose tried to process everything in her head. “This may be a long shot, but I couldn’t really brush it off as a coincidence, I just had that feeling,”

“Well… do you have any idea what to do? I’m simply worried about the safety of those two,”

“I’m thinking, alright? Gimme a few minutes…”

***

“You’re still there, Tess?” Michelle entered her bedroom, still only covered in towel after her bath as she called Tess. “It’s pretty late, you’re gonna stay in that black market?”

“Hey, I got a whole city for myself, I’m stayin’ here with those two Lilli lovebirds here!”

“You still got that Sam boy with you, right?”

“Yeah, tucked safely here between my boings. Looks like he’s passed out,”

“We fucking harassed him for the whole day, of course he’s knocked out!” Michelle wears her undies for the night before letting herself fall to her bed. “Although, you gotta give it to Nina, she’s insane,”

“Insanely rich, insanely creative, insanely… small. How long do you thought till they found us?”

“I’m sure by the time they found us, we’re already done with those two,”

“Yeah, we’ve accomplished our goal already anyway. Nina wants Ellis, Nina gets Ellis,”

“Hey Tess… so right now… you’re laying down on that Sector 7?”

“Hell yeah! It felt oddly satisfying sleeping between these buildings!”

“You’re crazy… well, see ya tomorrow, I’ll go there in afternoon probably,”

“Alright, Michelle my girl! See ya tomorrow,”

Phone hung up. Michelle now just stares at the ceiling from her bed, wondering how confused both Kylie and Rose right now, probably wondering the well being of both their tiny lovers…

It’s getting late, dim light and silence slowly drives Michelle to sleep… but suddenly, light tremor reverberates inside her room, it gets intense with each tremor, until…

CREAK

As if the sky suddenly ripped apart, Michelle could only scream in terror as the ceiling above her bedroom suddenly disappeared. Before long though, a pair of fingers quickly snatched her up from her bed, forcefully squeezing her in between.

“B-Bianca!?”

***

11.00 PM

School Gym…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!”

Bianca just stood there wearing her casual shirt and short shorts, her naked sole now pressed onto something underneath. There lies Michelle, now squeezed hard between Bianca’s right big toe and the gym floor. The pain is unbearable for Michelle as Bianca carefully apply pressure to her tiny body beneath her big toe, squeezing the helpless tiny girl without mercy. Even Kylie and Rose, who arranged this idea earlier after school, could only winced watching Michelle’s body seemingly about to burst beneath the truck-sized toe.

“Bianca! PLEASE! STOP! I BEG YOU…!” Michelle could probably heard a creaking sound coming from her own body as Bianca continues to apply pressure into her minute body. Before long though, Bianca eased up the pressure, lifting her foot back up, letting Michelle lied down there, tired and beaten.

“Where’s Ellis and Sam?” Rose asked once again.

“I don’t know!” Michelle just scream in anger. “You think I’m crazy enough stealing that whole Lilliputian city just like that!?”

“Hey! Sorry I’m late!”

Hearing that voice, Michelle could only shudder; it’s none other than Holly herself…

“So where’s the despicable one?” Holly asked and Bianca simply pointed down below into the floor near her feet where Holy could see an ant-sized body just lying down there. “Does she spout anything already?”

“Not yet, from the looks of it,” Bianca just shook her head jokingly. “You may continue,”

“Alright then!” with that, Holly removes her sandal and slowly letting her right ball of the foot to descend on the tired Michelle.

“Wait, NO! NO! NO…!” before Michelle could escape, Holly lets her ball of the foot engulfs Michelle entire body, welcoming her into the second round of torture. Michelle could feel her whole bones would probably snapped anytime soon if Holly adds more pressure on her sole. “HELP! MY BODY HURTS SO MUCH! PLEASE!”

The scene looks so painful that even Kylie and Rose felt nauseous seeing Michelle’s body on the verge of total collapse. They swore they could hear sounds of ribs bending and cracking as Holly continues to press down on her more and more. Not to mention the added smell of Holly’s sweaty feet…

“AAH! I’LL TALK! I’LL TALK!!”

With that, Holly lifts her right foot, leaving the tiny human barely moving, the overwhelming force of both Holly and Bianca really knocked the whole air out from her.

“Jeez… even I felt kinda bad for her now…” Rose tried to hold herself from puking. “That was brutal,”

“So Michelle… don’t let us doing that again to you, please…” Kylie asks calmly. “Just say it… where are our friends?”

“They’re… they’re on the black market… I’ll tell you the… location,” Michelle still struggle to breathe. “The alley… behind that pawn shop,”

“Oh, I know the pawn shop that she meant. Well… we got the location,” Rose clapped her hands. “Let’s go there tomorrow right away,”

“What about her though?” Kylie pointed at Michelle who still struggles to breathe, body almost flattened on the floor. Before any suggestion could be blurted out, Holly picked up the downed human between her fingers.

“Well, one thing or sure, we can’t let her go just yet, or else she’ll warn the others, right?” in whimsical motion, Holly pulled open her short pants and unceremoniously dropped Michelle down right inside her panties. “I’ll keep her for the night,”

“O-okay then…” Rose still terrified like ever before seeing Holly’s casual mischief each time. “After school, yeah?”

Chapter 13: Rescue by rave777

“Isn’t it nice? This whole town for ourselves,”

Nina and Ellis leans on the rooftop, taking in the whole scenery of the ghost town without any Lilliputian beside them two. Ellis still in shock by the whole predicament; first his whole sector transformed into a city inside glass dome, his best friend got held captive by this human girl Tess, and there’s… Nina.

“Why though?”

“What do you mean?” Nina turns her attention to Ellis.

“This whole trouble... to get this whole city just for us two, you say,”

“Isn’t it obvious, dummy? Finally, there would be no one stood between us! Not even a human girl!”

“Um…” Ellis still worried of Nina’s whole obliviousness. “By the way… where are the others? How’s this city so empty now?”

“Well… Jessie said that she would be taking care of them all…”

“Taking care?” at first, Ellis didn’t know the meaning real well, but then he remembers Jessie owns a black market here. Ellis’ thought quickly gone sour wondering how’s the fate of all the discarded Lilliputians of Sector 7 now, got sold as mere toys for the larger ones? Crushed into nothing? Horrifying thoughts invades Ellis’ mind now, does Nina willing to go this far just for all this silly premise?

“Nina… tell me you didn’t just do what I thought you do,” Ellis seems worried.

“Guess I’m just that rich, Ellis. I could even do something like this just to get you,” there’s a disturbing amount of emotionless tone in Nina’s talk just now. Something just snapped inside Ellis, this is not Nina that he remembered when he had just arrived in Clover High! What the hell happened to the innocent, happy, sweet girl that usually accompanied him during class? Why everything comes to this?

“What the heck, Nina!?”

“Yeah, say it again, Ellis! ‘What the heck, Nina!?’? Huh?” Nina bursts back unexpectedly. “How does it feel when I like someone but suddenly a huge human bitch suddenly just effortlessly took it away from me? Never in the history of Lilli where we could fight back against human or Brobby, right? That day, that day when I see that Kylie just took you away from me, my heart breaks, alright? All my life, it’s always the bigger ones that took advantage of me! Well not now, I use them to my advantage now, to get what I WANT!”

There’s currently a divide inside Ellis. On one side he does feel bad for this poor girl, Nina does said that previously some delinquent human students took advantage of her and relentlessly bullied her. But on the other side… sending thousands of Lilliputian to their doom for this matter that they could do without…

Snapping out from his own thought, Ellis saw Nina got teary eyed, obviously hurting as all of those bad memories came back to haunt her right now.

“Ellis… I love you… okay? I know this is insane, but I won’t do something as outrageous as this if there’s nothing in it,” Nina couldn’t hold back her tears. “It’s just… I’m… I’m sick of everyone just easily took something away from me effortlessly… imagine me, everyday for months, looking at Kylie simply took you in her hand after school, while I… I… just go home, alone…”

Ellis could only stood still, confused and contemplating everything in his own mind listening to Nina’s story.

“Call me egoistical, evil, insane, freak, whatever, paint me everything… I’m just fucking happy that I could finally be with you, just the two of us, alone,” Nina turn her head away. “I lost dozens of things before you arrives here in Clover High… when I see you, I… I don’t know, some switch just turns on inside me, and for months I decided I don’t want to lose you to anyone no more,”

Ellis just speechless now; sure, what Nina did is wrong, she should face some sort of equivalent punishment for what she did to thousands of Sector 7 residence, but… she’s just sympathetic now. Ellis never met any Human or Brobdingnagian before he enters Clover High, that is why, the sight of this beauty named Kylie was so alluring to him back then, especially after Sam educates him about the joy of size difference. Unfortunately, Ellis never catches anything from Nina, even when she sat near his desk everyday…

“Now you know everything,” Nina still staring at the horizon. “Sorry for calling Kylie inappropriately… I was so angry, I didn’t meant that… in the end, I guess it’s all just love and jealousy, right?”

Before Ellis could react however, a ruckus outside the glass dome distracts them. Suddenly, the glass dome cover got lifted up…

“I just can’t win, huh?”

***

Jessie wipes off some tiny bloody spots on her table after several human checkup before packaging the deliverable. Her work soon got distracted when someone knocks on the door.

“Coming,” Jessie peek through the peephole only to see two Brobdingnagian students. Familiar uniforms, must be from Clover High, Jessie thought. Opening the door, Jessie welcomed her two customers. “Welcome, so… what’s bring both of you here?”

“Um… well, we’re looking for some tiny Lilli city to play with, I saw someone own a glass dome with the whole city inside it. Do you have one? They said you sold these things,” Bianca tried her best to be Jessie’s customer.

“Oh, sure, sure! Follow me here, I got some collection that you might interested in,” Jessie guides Bianca through the cupboards full of tiny cities inside the glass dome. Meanwhile, Holly approaches a lone glass dome on a table opposite where Bianca goes now, placed quite obscure from public view. Looking closely, Holly recognize the shape of the city, just as Michelle described previously. Heck, Holly even saw Tess chilling on a section of the city between the buildings.

“Kylie, Rose, we’re here, be prepared,” Holly picked up both Kylie and Rose from inside her pocket and put them near the glass dome. Lifting the lid a little, Holly opened the access point for Kylie and Rose to enter the city inside.

***

“What the heck!?” Tess’ rest got interrupted when she saw Holly opened the lid of Sector 7 city. Peeking from behind the buildings, Tess noticed Kylie and Rose made their way in to Sector 7 as well.

“Oh my…” Kylie, who only visited a Lilliputian civilization once before, suddenly felt some kind of vertigo looking at the tiny buildings around her. She tried her best not to accidentally crush any buildings around her feet.

“Oh yeah, you never visited any Lilli cities before, huh?” Rose hold Kylie’s hand.

“O-only once, when I was little!” Kylie still amused by the whole bizarre situation she’s in right now.

“Alright, get used to it, go find your lover here!” Rose inadvertently pushed Kylie forward, causing her to lose balance, stumbling forward until her whole body fell down, landing on several blocks of the city. “Whoops…”

“Ow…” Kylie fell flat on her front above the crushed buildings where her body landed. “What the heck, Rose…”

“Sorry, sorry… guess I got a little bit carried away,” Rose just sticks her tongue. “Eh?”

In the distance, Rose saw a familiar figure that she had been looking for…

“Tess…”

“You just never know when to quit, do you?” Tess slowly approaches Rose from the distance, uncaringly stomping through any buildings that got in her way towards Rose. Like a sight from a kaiju movie, two highschool girls still in their uniform stood face to face, higher than any buildings around them.

“You’ve got something that doesn’t belong to you,” Rose points at Tess. “Don’t even try anything stupid, Michelle already told us everything,”

“You mean this?” Tess pulled out something from in between her boobs, which is revealed to be Sam, unconscious and trapped inside a cage hanging on Tess’ necklace. “Well too bad. Judging by how it looks, he’s mine now,”

Rose gave Tess the dagger eyes, both girls knew at this point a fight would be unavoidable.

“Give him back right now before I rearrange your face,” never before Rose spoke with an intimidating tone like that.

“Just try,” Tess put the tiny cage back in between her boobs. Without warning, Tess suddenly tackled Rose right away, sending both gigantic girls fall to the ground, obliterating probably a dozen of Lilliputian city blocks all at once. Tess chokes Rose right on her neck with his left hand as Rose grabbed it with both of her hands trying to break free, but Tess is just a bit too strong for her.

“Look at that, did nobody teach you not to wear a skirt too short?” Tess grabbed a train from the railroad. In one unexpected move, Tess’ right hand crept through underneath Rose’s skirt, and…

“WOAH!!” Rose felt something got pushed inside her pussy…

***

Kylie carefully navigates through the cityscape, planting each of her step on empty streets looking for Ellis. Then she saw something in the distance; looks like a flare smoke, red in color. Approaching the source of the red smoke, Kylie noticed two Lilliputians on a rooftop.

“Ellis?”

Beside him, there’s Nina. Kylie already knows the situation from Michelle, she didn’t wasting time snatching Ellis away from the rooftop, leaving Nina alone on the rooftop. Despite this, Kylie didn’t expect Nina to stay down like this, especially after all the effort and sacrifice that Nina had gone through just to be with Ellis. Much to her surprise, Nina just drops on her knees, not even any smallest attempt in fighting back.

“Wh-why is she…” Kylie clearly confused by Nina’s behavior.

“It’s kinda long story… Kylie, please. Take her as well,”

“Eh? O-okay…” Kylie, using her other hand, gently snatches Nina by grabbing the back of her shirt, dangling her in the air yet still no reaction, like a ragdoll hanging on a thread. Even her expression still blank, despite Kylie’s curious attempt to provoke any reaction from the tiny girl. “I-I’m gonna put you in my pocket, alright?”

***

“HEY! Stay away from that table, please. That area is off limits,” Jessie noticed Holly toying around with one Lilliputian city on her ‘special table’.

“Why? What’s with this one?” Holly feigned innocence. “I’m actually interested in this one, may we buy it?”

“Uh No, that one’s not for sale,”

“Oh really?” Bianca tapped Jessie’s shoulder from behind. “Why’s that?”

“I-It’s my p-personal collection!” it’s clear Jessie got cornered.

“Cut the crap,” Holly picked up something in between her cleavage, revealing Michelle, still weak from last night’s beating, now hanging limp on Holly’s fingers. Jessie could only gasp in panic realizing that her secret plan already leaked out to these two students. “Look… here’s the deal, how about you, Jess, allow us to take that city away, hmm? I’ll even pay you if you want,”

“Not a fucking chance,” Jessie, with her arms crossed, just shook her head. “They paid me already, more than what you could pay me right now. That Lilliputian girl sure a rich bastard if I know one. Besides, who do you want to report this to? The law? Your teacher? Be my guest, see if they gives a shit,”

Holly and Bianca grinding their gears inside their mind, they know that Jessie got a point. Everyone would turn a blind eye to this whole operation, nobody wants to waste their time for missing tinies anymore. Before long, Holly felt lightning bolt fired up her mind as she looked around a little bit, she knows what to do now.

“Tie her up, sweetheart,”

Much to Jessie’s surprise, Bianca suddenly took out a handcuff, quickly tied Jessie’s hands behind her back.

“What the… hey!” Jessie struggles to free her hand, yet to no avail. “H-how the heck you own a cuff just like that!?”

“You could say that Bianca and I are quite… a kinky bunch,” Holly strolls through a rack filled with a bunch of glass dome with Lilliputian cities inside it. “Let’s see here… hey, this one looks good,”

Holly picked up one glass dome from the shelf and gently putting it down on a table, giving thousands inside a view of her towering figure, wondering what the gargantuan schoolgirl wants with them.

“What are you doing?” Jessie starts to worry, she tried to move toward Holly but Bianca held her cuffed hands.

“You better allow us bringing that one city, or…” Holly opened the lid of the glass dome, exposing hundreds of Lilliputian buildings inside into open air. As if the gesture isn’t enough to blow them up into panic, Holly hovers her rear end right above the city as she lifts her skirt, showing her intimidating massive panty-covered smooth cheeks into the inhabitants below.

“WHOA, stop there, young lady! Don’t you dare!” Jessie knows what’s coming, and she won’t let this bratty high school student toying with her collections that she gets from various Lilliputian civilizations that she stumbled upon. But too bad, Bianca held her back, her hands still cuffed. “Do that, and I’ll…”

“You’ll what? Reporting this? To who?” Holly taunts Jessie back, swaying her hips a little above the tiny city. “What you already said, see if anyone care about this incident,”

Just to prove a point, Holly let the gravity do the work for herself as she lets her bottom lands on the unfortunate Lilliputian city, flattened completely everything underneath it, leaving no survivors at all. Jessie struggles to break free but Bianca held her still.

“I could do this all day, lady. All those tiny cities right there? They’ll get a taste of my sweet ass until you gave us what we want,” Holly still sitting comfortably on the table with the flattened Lilliputian city underneath her. “Let’s see here… how many more city in glass dome you’ve got there…”

“Alright, ALRIGHT! You won, take your friends there and get outta here!”

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” Holly hops back to her feet happily.

***

Inside Sector 7, Rose and Tess still playing Godzilla battle on the empty tiny town. Buildings, cars, houses crushed into nothing whenever their body lands right on top of them. Right now, Rose completely exhausted on the ground after Tess used various things to penetrate Rose’s crotch, striking her weak point.

“You know, you’ve always been an annoying sight ever since I’ve been working with you,” Tess stood tall near Rose’s tired body, laying down above multiple flattened structures. “I don’t even know why… maybe I just love bullying a weak-looking girl like you,”

“Fuck off,” still regaining her strength, Rose didn’t hesitate declaring her stance on Tess.

“Funny, I’m the one who…” before Tess could continue, someone stood tall over the building in the distance looking at her with a terrified face.

“Rose!” Kylie approaches the two fellow humans, stepping over multiple buildings as she made her way. “Keep your hands off her, you!”

Before Kylie could get close and lay a beatdown on the bully, Tess suddenly grabbed something on her right hand and shows it to Kylie. It turns out to be the tiny necklace cage with still-passed out Sam inside it.

“Step any closer, I’ll crush the little fella here,” with mocking tone and expression, Tess stopped Kylie on her track. It’s obvious that Kylie clearly annoyed by Tess’ cowardly act, yet she didn’t want to put Rose’s tiny boyfriend in danger as well. “You know I won’t hesitate,”

“Tess, this is insanity. Stop it!” Kylie plead for Tess not to do it while also thinking how to save her tiny friend from her evil grasp.

“Yeah, just try!”

Suddenly, Rose grabbed Tess’ left leg, successfully distracting Tess that Kylie quickly snatches the tiny cage from Tess’ hand, carefully not to injure Sam inside it.

“What the heck!?”

Tess, still dizzy by the whole predicament, didn’t realize a pair of massive objects descended right on top of her, which is revealed to be Holly’s fingers, roughly grabbed Tess out from the tiny city below, whimsically ended the conflict between Tess and Holly’s human friends.

“You all just couldn’t stop, don’t you?” said Holly as she examines her tiny catch now pinched between her thumb and index finger, noticing the tiny flailing arms and legs between it. “We’re done here,”

***

Holly’s room…

Holly and Bianca sat on the floor cross-legged, in front of them is a plate of Sector 7 just laid out on the floor exposed without the protective glass dome. On the other side, tiny Kylie and Rose also sat down cross-legged, all of them circling the Lilliputian city.

“Well, let’s address this one, shall we?” Bianca leads the conversation right away. “If we stay silent like this, nothing would get resolved,”

“Alright…” Kylie’s tone clearly sound hesitant. “So… girls… what should we do with… her?”

Inside the city, there sits Nina on top of a building, alone and surrounded by four mountain-sized figures around the outer part of the city with all of their eyes judging and contemplating her fate right now.

“Nina, could you hear me over there?”

“Y-yes…” Nina replied in weak tone.

“I think I know why you did all of this… but I wanted to hear it from you directly, so could you please share your reason behind it?”

Nina knows she got no choice, she’s in no position to oppose anything that these four women asked her.

“Okay, how’s this? Pour out everything that frustrates you, I promise that nothing would happen to you during your confession,”

For minutes, Nina explains everything through the four giants’ earpiece. Expression of shock, amusement, bewildered all printed on their faces as Nina goes on and on with her story behind this Sector 7 incident.

“Whoa,” Rose’s hand covers her mouth. Bianca also couldn’t even utter anything comforting this time with her flabbergasted face. Meanwhile Holly just smiled in amusement hearing the crazy story.

“If I may speak freely…” Kylie tries to keep the conversation going, breaking the tense situation. “Me, as a human… there’s a side of me that’s actually kind of impressed with what Nina here,”

“Oh?” Holly’s eyes widened in fascination hearing the surprising opinion in her earpiece.

“But I also know that what she did is one huge catastrophe for many lives that lost. So… in my opinion, it’s just right that she should pay for what she did,”

“Then what’s the punishment it’s gonna be?” Holly seems interested. Suddenly, she hovers her right hand right above the entire city, ready to crush it under her massive palm. “You know what, fuck it. Let’s just squish her right away,”

“WOAH! HEY! STOP!” everyone of course shocked by Holly’s sudden act.

“Kidding, kidding…” Holly just sticks her tongue out while retracting back her right hand. “Well, I kind of agree with little Kylie here. Hell, even Miss Carla punished me anytime I vandalized any tiny city,”

“I think I had an idea…” Bianca raised her right hand. “Hear me out,”

Chapter 14: Pillow Fight, Part I by rave777

Saturday

 

“Pizza time!” Holly entered her own room with a box of pizza in hand. Lo-fi music creates relaxing atmosphere inside the semi-tidy room while Bianca just laying down on the couch as the sun started to set outside the window.

“Careful about your body, girl. Don’t wanna seeing that greasy stuff made you chubby,” Bianca scrolls through her phone.

“Ah shut up, just for this one sleepover! Have fun, girl,” Holly could never not be annoyed by her friend’s condescending comments. “By the way, look what I found down below!”

On the pizza box surface, two tiny human student girls sitting happily.

“Is it them?” Bianca put her phone away in excitement.

“They’re here!” Holly carefully put down the pizza box on the table.

***

“What a nice room!” Kylie stood up and look around Holly’s room. Truly Kylie’s typical girl’s room, yet thousand times bigger that what she usually sees. “You seen this, Rose?”

“Magnificent,” Rose couldn’t even utter much, she’s in awe at the sight of this massive Brobdingnagian room (massive to her, that is). Never in her life she felt so small, more than the usual feelings everyday in her own classroom.

“So, you two. Where do you want me to place ya?” Holly stood with arms on her hips above the two humans on the table.

“Um… may we check on Nina first?” Kylie spoke up with concerned tone.

“Oh sure, climb my hand,”

***

On the desk close to the window, a tiny Lilliputian city inside a glass dome stood. Decorated with massive chasms and holes in various spots, Sector 7 is no longer a downtown area that every Lilliputian is familiar with anymore, more looked like an aftermath of a world war. Almost all buildings and houses are damaged, many of them already flattened into nothing but a pile of debris.

From one of the buildings that still intact, Nina walks out, looking drowsy as usual ever since that day. Yesterday was brutal, she thought. Then she remembered tonight’s sleepover where everyone would be here, including…

“Whoa! Holly! What the heck happened here!?” Kylie seems shocked looking at the damaged Sector 7 inside the glass dome.

…her.

“Let’s just say… me and Bianca got… too into ‘it’ for a few days… but she’s fine, don’t worry!”

‘She’s fine’, yeah right. Rose couldn’t even comprehend what those two are doing to the poor tiny city.

“Well…. No point in waiting here, I’m going in,” Kylie approaches the exposed tiny city in front of her. “You’re in?”

“Nah, I’m going over there,” Rose walks into different direction.

***

Kylie remembered when the city was still intact days ago. Even when she was in a rush, she still vividly recall all those well-built cityscape beneath her. Now all those intact buildings replaced with what looked like a city after nonstop bombings in a war, just damaged buildings combined with craters everywhere, no doubt Holly and Bianca had been putting this whole city through a wringer.

“Tell me, is this how scary those Brobdingnagian power to you?” Kylie asked someone who is currently staying inside her breast pocket. Suddenly, a tiny figure climbed out into the top of her pocket, who is none other than Ellis himself.

“Remember when I told you that me and Sam witnessed two Brobby girls going at it right in our city?” Ellis just hangs on Kylie’s pocket top. “Well, this is pretty much the close up of the aftermath, now you’ve seen it yourself,”

“Damn…” just looking at it reminds Kylie once more the power of those bigger than Lilliputian. While Kylie is not one who loves to unleash wrath into some helpless Lilliputian city in her pastime, it never fails to tingle something inside her whenever she interacts with it directly. Of course, Ellis is an exception since she’s already close to him for a while now. “Well, here I am again,”

Kylie sets her foot once again through the empty streets. Now without any urgent matters, Kylie took time to savor what it feels like to walk among these tiny buildings around, even if most of them were already damaged.

“Um…” vertigo hits Kylie real quick. This may not be her first time doing this, yet she never actually gets used to it. Curiosity hits her mind once again as Kylie gently plucked Ellis from her pocket.

“What’s up, Kylie?”

No words, Kylie just carefully sets Ellis on one of the rooftop in the tiny city before she walks a bit into the distance. Gentle earthquake shakes the whole ground beneath Ellis as Kylie took a few steps forward carefully through cluster of buildings beneath her.

“Ellis… h-how do I look?”

A sight of Kylie stood tall above where he lives before…

Usually, Ellis already getting used to the size difference between him and Kylie everyday, yet to see Kylie stood in a Lilliputian settlement like this for the first time… quite an interesting experience. Wearing a light blue hoodie complete with short maroon pants, Kylie for once could be quite an intimidating sight in Ellis’ eyes. The picture of her stood between these shin-high buildings, both of her sneakers planted firmly on the street below, hands on her hips yet with somewhat groggy looks on her face caused by her inexperience of doing this… intimidating, yet cute at the same time.

“If you want my honest opinion… well…” Ellis struggles trying not to play with her feelings too much. “I’ve… I’ve never seen you this intimidating before,”

“Intimidating?” now that’s a word that Kylie never heard before from Ellis. Sly yet shy smile formed on Kylie’s face. “Elaborate, please,”

“I-I mean…” Ellis got easily played, now his mind struggling to piece some words together hoping to please her giant girlfriend. “Just look at you! Usually, you’re just a human schoolgirl in the class, but here you’re a goddess of destruction, standing among the remains of what once a proud civilization of us Lilliputians! Imagine if this city is still populated, they would worship a gigantic beauty like you just by existing right here,”

“Some kind of… benevolent goddess, you say?” Kylie just playing along now.

“Imagine, just imagine, what if you’re currently stood among a densely populated city like this?”

Closing her eyes, Kylie pictures a fully populated Sector 7 below her, complete with the Lilliputian citizens in it, probably terrified at the sight of her own massive form now occupying the space of their living area. Opening her eyes once again, curiosity slowly crept up her mind. Kylie gently lowered herself down into crouching position, as usual exposing her underwear to Ellis once again.

Ah, that familiar sight, Ellis thought. Never fails to tingle something inside him. Suddenly, Kylie brought her right hand on top of a skyscraper, engulfing the whole rooftop under her palm before she gently applied pressure to it. Without much effort, the building buckles underneath Kylie’s gentle power. First it cracks from bottom to top before the windows explode and finally the walls crumble down alongside everything inside it.

“Woah!” Kylie and Ellis gasped at the same time at the whole power exhibition thing.

“I... I’m speechless,” Kylie’s mind still processes everything from that simple act of destruction. Is she that powerful for the Lilliputians? With this one act alone, vision of imaginary act of human rampage on Lilliputian settlement flashes through Kylie’s mind. Now she finally understood why Lilliputians live their life everyday in fear of larger beings accidentally would be the cause of their deaths. Without uttering a single word, Kylie notices a building right behind her feet what looked like a mall, probably the biggest building in the current sector. Despite the wide structure that spans a few miles, its height still struggles to reach her knees.

With flustered yet curious expression, Kylie gently lowered herself until her shorts-covered behind lands on the roof of the mall. While Kylie tried her best to sit on it carefully, as soon as Kylie shifts her weight into her rear end, the mall implodes like eggshells, her butt crushes the mall floor by floor until it completely flattened right beneath her. The biggest building in this sector got casually wiped out in less than a second under Kylie’s smooth cheeks. Shockwave reverberates around the city for a few miles to the point that Ellis suddenly shook on his own rooftop.

“Whoa damn!” Ellis could not believe the strength of his own lover. Now that he saw what clumsy Kylie is capable of, he had second thought about letting Kylie visiting his hometown…

“OI! You two! Careful!”

Suddenly, a familiar girly voice entered both Ellis and Kylie’s earpiece.

“And you, dumpy Godzilla! Don’t you dare landing that ass on my building!”

“…N-Nina?”

***

“You sure? We didn’t know what’s gonna happen there,” Rose asked her boyfriend inside her blue tanktop breast pocket. “You’re not even fully healed just yet,”

“Hey, where else I got this opportunity?” Sam just didn’t care, obviously. “I’d rather die doing this than anything else!”

“Never fucking change…” Rose could only sighed at her own dumb ant-sized daredevil. “Fine, I’m calling her, just… be careful,”

“You betcha!”

“B-Bianca? It’s Rose, wanna pick me up?” Rose prepared herself on the edge of the table as she saw both Blanca and Holly just chitchatting on the couch across the room.

“Huh? Yeah, sure,”

Rose saw Bianca stood up in the distance, slowly walking right toward her position as her figure slowly grew larger and larger until Rose’s vision filled with a building-sized exposed belly in front of her. No words, Rose just gulped at Bianca’s close intimidating form. Craning her neck up, Rose saw it: the planet-sized face of Bianca slowly coming down at her like a meteor ready to smash everything on earth.

“What’s up, little one? Wanna join us in our couch?”

“Uh-um… just… get to know… better…” even if Rose has done this many times, the size difference always leaves Rose stammered.

“Sure, no prob. Hop on,” Bianca placed her right hand on the edge of the table as Rose jumps on it right away.

***

Carrying Ellis on her cupped hand, Kylie walks toward the designated building and they saw her, the infamous yet mischievous Lilliputian herself. Hands on her hips, stood on the rooftop, Nina just shouts away through her earpiece.

“Humph! Just because you’re that big doesn’t mean you could just goof around through here!”

Still the same cheesy villainous sassy girl that Ellis remembered.

“Alright, alright… we’re sorry…” Kylie lowered herself to crouching position, trying her best not to hit the surrounding buildings beneath with her gigantic hips. “By the way… it’s been a week, you alright?”

“If this city is your definition of ‘alright’, then… no,” now Nina crossed her arms on her chest. “Those two fucking horny brobby, they played around with me whenever they’re in a mood. Threaten to dropping their meteoric twin badonkers on this whole city, or using their buttcheeks to cast shadow throughout the city… or just… just… poking around with their fingers! They’re fucking insane! How the fu…”

Looks like Nina won’t stop rambling at this point…

“Kylie… put me down on her rooftop,”

“Eh? Sure…” Kylie didn’t know Ellis’ intention but doing so anyway.

As soon as Ellis stepped down on the rooftop, Nina suddenly stopped rambling, now curious with what her friend wants.

“May I?” Ellis started.

“Shoot,” a few seconds of silence, Nina gave Ellis the time and place.

“it’s been a week, but those rants that you gave me back there… it stuck in my head. I never get to talk about it with you all this time... I know that Kylie’s the one that forcefully picked me up, but you know me, just a boy from a faraway island of Lilliputian that almost no one aware, we’ve never seen giants before with our own eyes. The existence of humans and Brobdingnagians? We only seeing it on TV and internet... that is why, my curiosity gets me, I wanna know better this whole size difference thing... that is why... I'm with Kylie.”

Nina tries her best to process everything as diligent, sensible, logical, as possible while trying to remain stoic in front of Ellis.

“And you told me your story... you’ve got bad experience with giants... maybe you could call me lucky to be able to meet the gentle ones like Kylie instead of the meanie ones like Holly there. Look, despite all this explanation, I know that in the end... it’s just all about love, and... trust me, Nina... I’m really, really grateful that you’re the one welcoming me here in this crazy city,”

Tears running down Nina’s cheeks, the combination of both pride and heartbreak really stings her mind right now, but she still tried her best to look undaunted. Before Ellis could utter her next word, without warning, Kylie wrapped her thumb and index finger around Nina and lifted her up. Vile and hatred words launched like missiles from Nina’s mouth as she struggles to broke free between the bus-sized fingers, but her rants quickly stopped as Nina now positioned right in front of Kylie’s massive face.

“I heard everything already from Ellis just few days ago... and believe me, my heart breaks for you, Nina,” Kylie shows her serious-looking face for once. “I may be a human, bigger than you Lilliputians... but I never meant anyone harm. I won’t lie, a few times I accidentally killed Lilliputians by stepping on them, sitting on them, but it’s never my intention, it’s my own clumsy self to blame, and I always felt sad whenever that happened. The point is... even a human like me had feelings, not all of us bad, in the end, it’s just natural selection being a bitch to us, ain’t it?”

Those last words, Nina’s mood slowly shifts from hatred to curiosity for what Kylie is about to say next.

“But that’s not to say I'm the only one at fault here, little lady... remember, you sacrificed a whole city just to get my attention like this, what do you have to say about that? I’d say previously, I am kind of impressed, but it’s still wrong,”

Now Nina’s mood once again shifts around to fear.

“A-about that... Kylie...” suddenly, Ellis interrupts the earpiece conversation. “I-I’ll just say this again: remember long time ago when Holly and Bianca invade my town?”

“Yeah, you told me many times... why’s that?”

“Well... me and Sam... we’re actually enjoyed ourselves watching them wreck the city from afar,”

Once again Nina’s mood shifts to being flabbergasted. He never knows that Ellis is actually that kind of person. But looking at Kylie’s massive face... she seems to be flabbergasted as well.

“Are you really?” Kylie’s eyebrow raised up. “Then... what’s your point?”

“Let’s just say... when you looked it in some ways, you could conclude that Nina and I are guilty of being mean to our own kind,”

This silly talk caused Kylie to laugh a little, what’s gotten into her tiny lover, she could never guess.

“I-Is this your attempt to ‘defend’ Nina here!?”

“I tried my best!!” Ellis still tried to be serious.

“Holy shit that’s dark,” said Nina with blunt tone. With that, the three just laugh uncontrollably...

***

“Oh, so now that pint-sized cutie wants to steal you from me again, huh?” Holly teased her friend while relaxing on her couch.

“Shut up, dummy,” Bianca sat back down on the couch as well while carefully cupping Rose on her hands.

“At least let me know her better, you fool,” Holly moves her head close to Bianca as her eyes focused on the tiny, terrified Rose on Bianca’s hands.

“Nah, I won’t fall for that,”

“The hell do you mean?”

“Remember the last time you ate Janet’s human boyfriend?”

“Hey! That bitch was annoying as fuck! Come on! I promise this itty-bitty girlfriend of yours intact,” Holly just pleading now.

“Intact my rear end... tell that to all those cities you’ve flattened under your big ass,” Bianca uses her right hand to shove Holly’s face away.

“Meanie!” Holly pouts as she lays down on the couch, resting her head on the armrest.

“Sorry about that, Rose,” Bianca turned her attention back to her human friend. “My friend still a dork,”

“Y-yeah...”

“So, what is it this time, hm? Just relax, we’re all here having fun tonight, don’t worry about anything,”

“I would like to thank you and Holly for helping us save our friends back there...” Rose spoke through her earpiece.

“Hey, no worries, that’s what friends are for, right?”

“Yeah, good thing you befriend this king kong over he-YEOWCH!” before Holly could finish, Bianca just slapped Holly’s butt pretty hard. “What’s that for!?”

“Like I said, big stupid,” said Bianca to Rose. “But is he alright? Sam, I mean,”

“Yeah, he’s right her in my pocket, if you could see him... anyway, I'm glad that I befriend you now, I just want to let you know once again, I'm very grateful,”

“Just take it easy...” Bianca gently stroke Rose’s head with her giant finger, slowly ruffling her tiny hair. “You know, I'm also glad that I could have a human friend that ain’t afraid of me now,”

“Really?”

“Yes... sometimes, playing the role of giant protector is kinda satisfying and warming my heart,”

“Good to know...” Rose couldn’t tell, but there’s something in her mind that reassures her not to be easily afraid of giants anymore, it’s all thanks to Bianca that she’s slowly recovering from all that trauma in her past. All these positive thoughts slowly warming up her mood, smile slowly formed on her face... until suddenly a gentle prod from the side sent her tumbling down on Bianca’s left hand.

“Then try protect her from me!” Holly lazily extends her left foot and allowing her toe to gently collide with Rose’s tiny body on Bianca’s hand.

“Holly!” Bianca shoves Holly’s foot away.

“Seriously though, never thought I see this side of you now,” suddenly, Holly sat back up once again and got close to Bianca. “If I'm your best friend, then let me play with her as well!”

“Oh come on...” Bianca tried her best to reassure Rose’s safety.

“This is our slumber party, we’re supposed to have fun, dammit! Or do I have to beg? Do I have to plead? Want me to kiss your feet?” as Holly continues to pressure Bianca, Rose just struggles to hold on Bianca’s hand.

“Alright, FINE, fine! But swear to me, do not harm her. Swear to me first!”

“Okay okay... I swear I won’t kill your tiny lover,” Holly raised her right hand.

Bianca slowly extends her left hand toward Holly’s face. Once again Rose saw the familiar face of the chaotic giant, whose name isn’t familiar to anyone when it comes to reckless attitude toward the smaller beings.

“So once again, you stole my lover, an ant-sized girl like you. Still think you had a chance against me?”

But unlike last time, Rose wanted to be accepted, she won’t be intimidated by this one like before. This time, she’s toughened herself up, fighting her own fear of giants.

“Well well, this one is unique,” Holly’s cola-flavored breath showered over Rose’s tiny form, seemingly impressed at the brave act of Rose this time, unlike the fearful tiny figure that she noticed at the beach back then. Without warning, Holly closed her mouth, letting her pair of lips get closer and closer to the ant-sized girl on Bianca’s hand until it smothers Rose gently.

“C-careful, Holly!” Bianca tried to maintain her left hand not to injure Rose as she currently squeezed between Bianca’s palm and Holly unrelenting lower lip. As Holly slowly lifts her head back up, Rose is nowhere to be seen on Bianca’s left hand, only for Bianca to notice her tiny lover stuck like an insect on Holly’s lower lip. Probably the smallest and lightest kiss that Holly ever gave to anyone, but still an enormous one for the trapped Rose. “Dammit, Holly! Don't speak!”

Holly just smiled cockily, taunting her friend as she got her tiny girlfriend overwhelmed by her own lips. It's easy for Bianca to read Holly’s face translated as ‘I got your tiny lover here, get it if you can, stinky!’. Bianca extends her right arm, trying to snatch away Rose from Holly’s lip, but Holly pulled herself back, constantly denying Bianca’s attempt to save her tiny friend. Then it happened again, again, and again, Holly keep playing with Bianca while Rose just trapped here, can’t move a muscle at all.

“Oh, that’s it!”

Not wasting a moment, Bianca suddenly grabbed Holly’s head with both of her hands and forcefully pulling her closer to her face until their lips collides...

A sudden yet tender moment for Holly and Bianca, yet a nightmare situation for Rose, now she’s totally smushed around between the giant lips and tongue. These soft pink walls may be soft to her, yet still could suffocate her if she’s not careful. Despite this, Rose knew Bianca’s intention and quickly sticks herself to Bianca’s lower lip.

A few seconds later, Holly and Bianca parted away, leaving Holly dizzy with the sudden aggressive act of her best friend. Meanwhile, Bianca just enjoying the sensation of having Rose stuck on her bottom lip, letting her stuck there while feeling her struggle to keep herself from slipping until she loses it. Bianca catches Rose with her hand while she’s slipping away from the bottom lip as it bounces back up after Rose released herself from it.

“Whoa...” Rose laid down on Bianca’s hand, her whole body is wet from saliva while her mind is still processing everything that just happened. Then she remembered Sam in her pocket.

“Sam? Sam? You okay? You hurt?” Rose seems worried.

“I... I...” Sam still catching his breath. “I can die happy now...”

“Oh he’s alright...”

Chapter 15: Pillow Fight, Part II by rave777
Author's Notes:

Hello, sorry for the long absence. Let's just say... for the past few months, my taste kinda shifts into SW territory for a while. Now that I'm back into GTS once again, I finally able to return here and wrote more...

===================================================================================================================================================================================================

The mood seems to be more relaxed than the previous tense situation. Now the three students are just chatting silly with each other in the middle of the ruined city with Kylie sitting on her knee near the roof, looking down at both Ellis and Nina.

“...I guess you’re pretty alright, Kylie,” Nina slowly opens up. “Looks like Ellis is in the right hand... literally,”

What am I, a toy or something? Ellis took offend with that despite his size can’t change the fact.

“You’re not too bad yourself,” Kylie playfully prods Nina’s tiny body. “That’s a big heart you got there in your little body,”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Nina crossed her arms. “This little body has better advantage than you think,”

“Advantage?” Kylie tilts her giant head.

“Imagine, maybe somewhere in the future timeline, Ellis ended up with me,” suddenly, Nina grabs both of Ellis’ hands. “He’ll have no problem doing it with me, because why? We're the same size!”

Ellis, previously calm as the wind got bewildered just one second later by Nina’s unrelenting statement.

“Whoa! Chill right there, little girl!” Kylie chuckles a little by Nina’s never-predictable unhinged attitude. “Alright alright... but how’s this?”

 Kylie pulls her blue hoodie zipper down and like a cannonball, two gigantic tanktop-covered orbs bursts out from its cotton prison, bouncing around wildly as it sets free by Kylie herself. Nina’s confident face slowly melts into awe looking at the giant ballistics in front of her.

“Can you give him... this?” Kylie crossed her arm underneath her boobs, accentuating her massive asset right toward the two tinies below. “Yeah, yours just... not even a pebble to me,”

“Aah, Ellis! Save me! She's gonna crush me under those oversized tits!” once again with unpredictable maneuver, Nina just hugged Ellis trying to provoke the giant girl.

“Oh, that’s it you sassy little!” Kylie couldn’t take it with this tiny gremlin. In one quick movement, Kylie plucked Nina from the rooftop and positioned her right in front of her eyes, pinched between thumb and index finger like before. “Courageous since day one, I see. That one week punishment is not enough, huh?”

“Guess what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, eh?” Nina didn’t even flinch one bit.

Meanwhile on the rooftop, Ellis could only worried by the whole situation now that the two girls currently fighting for him, not even a fair fight size-wise. What happened next horrifies Ellis completely; Kylie lowered her right hand toward the cleavage, trapping Nina in between the flesh prison.

“Now pray those two tits won’t kill ya!” Kylie laughs noticing Nina struggles to crawl around as Kylie’s boobs engulf her body all around.

“Kylie! Please be careful with her!” Ellis spoke in a worried tone.

“Nah, don’t worry about it, she’s fine,” Kylie began to stood up from her position. “Come on, why don’t we-HYAH!”

A sudden ticklish sensation in her sensitive parts sends Kylie into sudden spasm throughout her entire body. Losing balance, the unimaginably large girl fell backward, her body bulldozes everything with her enormous butt, back and head, nothing left standing underneath. Hastily pulling down her tanktop, there she saw the tiny rascal; Nina toyed around with Kylie’s left nipple, biting and punching it around like a boxing sandbag.

“Nina, stop! It tickles… AH!” before long, the ticklish feeling slowly replaced with pleasure. The thought of a tiny Lilliputian toying around with her massive body like this hit her right on the spot. Ellis, still standing on the rooftop, could only amazed and a bit turned on by the sight of Kylie lay down in the middle of the city, crushing buildings left and right with only slightest movement of her enormous girlfriend. Cannot even hold it anymore, Kylie’s left hand reaches for her pants, rubbing her crotch intensely while still feeling tiny Nina beating around her left nipple relentlessly.

“This… is… for… leaving me behind… with those two massive bitches!” Nina keeps licking and biting Kylie’s nipple which is still somewhat larger than her, especially when its full erect like this. And there she goes, Kylie is spent, her panty is wet now, leaving the giant girl breathes heavily while Nina could felt herself bouncing up and down a bit as Kylie gasps for air. “See that? See what this tiny body could do? Told ya never underestimate a Lilli-ACK!”

A car-sized thumb suddenly pinned Nina right between it and the soft boobs below her. Kylie grabs her once again between her thumb and index finger, welcoming her with an expression never seen before even by Ellis.

“Now you’ve done it, little girl…” the sharp look Kylie gave sends shiver down Nina’s body. For the first time she felt helpless when in front of Kylie. “Looks like now it’s my turn,”

Putting Nina on her right palm, Kylie checks out her torn school uniform; the usual white buttoned shirt and a skirt. Gently, Kylie used her left index finger to rub Nina’s body, carefully trying to feel those tiny pair of boobs beneath her shirt. Tiny squeaking shriek escapes Nina’s mouth as Kylie moves her index finger up and down rubbing those boobs smaller that any smallest bead that Kylie ever saw.

“Mmmm…” Kylie lifts her hand right toward her face, placing Nina right under her nose as she sniffs her faint girly smell while Nina still writhes around trying to survive Kylie’s play throughout. Without warning, Kylie opened her mouth, letting Nina’s tiny legs crept into the dark pink cavern.

“Wait! No! NO!” now Nina goes into panic mode, she could feel her legs wet by the saliva and gently being smothered by Kylie’s lips and tongue. Kylie relentlessly licking Nina’s uncovered legs didn’t help matter, Nina tried to bang her fists on Kylie’s upper lip, yet it only serves to let Kylie sucks Nina in a bit more until her lower half disappeared inside Kylie’s mouth. “HYA! Stop it, Kylie!”

Kylie’s giant tongue felt the tiny smooth butt and legs of Nina as it made contact. Previously wriggling wildly to broke free, now Nina’s body can’t even follow what her brain wants, it's just willingly accepting Kylie’s massive sticky and wet massage. Closing her eyes, Kylie carefully sneak her tongue through Nina’s panty, feeling the miniature cheeks with her tastebud. Panic slowly transitioned into ecstasy, Nina’s nether region got completely assaulted without mercy by the giant student, causing Nina to gasp for breath until finally she didn’t have a choice but to let it out...

“Ah...” Kylie lifts her tiny rival gently through her lips, trail of saliva still drips from Nina’s lower body. No frantic movement at all, just gasps of satisfaction and limp body all over for Nina. Her previously already tattered uniform now got wet and damaged even more thanks to Kylie, she might as well be naked at this point. “Hm?”

Lifting her head up, Kylie saw Ellis still in the same rooftop, but... his expression looks odd.

“Ellis?”

No response. Curious, Kylie sits back up, looming closer and closer to the rooftop only to notice Ellis’ blank expression and his hands... positioned near his own crotch.

“Hey, Ellis!”

“WHOA!” the loud girlish voice snapped him off his own euphoria. “H-hey Kylie!”

“How about it, enjoying the show, little guy?”

“Um... yeah...” Ellis’ legs tightened, it’s pretty clear in Kylie’s eyes that her tiny boyfriend indeed enjoying the show... maybe a little bit too much.

“Want me to help you? Hmmmmm?” Kylie’s face grew smug with each passing seconds noticing the obvious mood of Ellis.

“H-help with what!?” Ellis’ failure in hiding her true tone easily validates all of Kylie’s guess. Needing no more answer, Kylie snatches Ellis up with her left hand while placing the dead-tired Nina on the same rooftop.

“You've done witnessing the... ‘bonding moment’ between me and her, now to even the odds,” Kylie placed Ellis on her left open palm while Ellis, still confused with her intention but believe in her anyway, even when his pants won’t cooperate in hiding his ever-increasing libido after witnessing both girls fighting each other earlier. Without warning, Kylie placed her massive index finger right on top of ant-sized Ellis, precisely trying to feel something and she found it, the teeny tiny pointy thing that lightly pierce her fingertip. Kylie began to rub her finger up and down, causing Ellis to writhe uncomfortably, feeling his entire body smothered underneath giant fingertip while his private obviously being the main target currently. Of course, not even thirty seconds Ellis could feel it throbbing in his pants...

But Kylie won’t stop, of course. Leaning closer, Kylie open wide and letting her gentle breath washes on Ellis’ entire body. Even at his tiny size Kylie could see it beneath his pants, a funny sight to see a puny Lilliputian wriggling around in his massive hand.

“Strip,”

“What?”

“You heard me,”

Didn't want to piss off someone bigger, Ellis obliged and drop his pants and removes his shirts. He knew what’s coming, but didn’t think it would be this fast.

“Well well...” there it is, in all its naked glory, a tiny yet noticeable boner on Ellis lower body. He's clearly embarrassed, yet when someone who towers over everything Lilliputian could ever built gave the absolute order, what choice does he have but to oblige even the most ridiculous request. Not wasting any moment, Kylie tilts her hand a little, causing Ellis to stumble down on his back while Kylie’s hand move closer and closer before Ellis realizes her intention when her giant lips slowly filled his entire vision...

“WOAH KYLI-MMMFF”

Having his private member squeezed between two enormous lips is something he never expected to happen in his lifetime, Ellis’ body squeezed tight between Kylie’s hand and her pair of lips while his penis gently nibbed by this very same lips. For Kylie however, she’s trying her hardest to feel a single grain of salt with her lips. Still not satisfied, eventually she let Ellis’ feet to slip through her lips, swallowing him little by little until only his upper body is visible. For the Lilliputian student it’s unlike any experience he ever had before, his tiny body being sucked mercilessly by this human girl while her tongue still playfully licking around her lower body. Of course, Ellis couldn’t deny the fact that this felt really good to him as he struggles as hard as he could by using both of his hands to push Kylie’s upper lip hoping to escape this crazy act despite the known futility of the attempt itself, the two pink pillowy surfaces squeezed him tight without giving Ellis any chance to move around.

Few seconds later, Ellis finally let it out. Even if it’s just a few teeny tiny drops for Kylie, she could feel it just like Nina before him. Kylie pulled Ellis out from her mouth, noticing his entirely wet lower half as line of saliva stretches from her lips to Ellis’ body.

“There’s one more thing I wanted you to try,” Kylie lifts up her tanktop, letting her naked boobs to bounce freely from its concealment. “You’ve been squished under this before, or between it. But... I want you to do this,”

“To do... what?” Ellis, still recovering from previous session between Kylie’s fingers, trying his best to humor her girl. Without warning, Kylie pulled Ellis close to her right nipple and letting him collide full body with it. His private just inserted right into it while Kylie just smothered him with her index finger on his back didn’t help matter. With no choice at all, Ellis simply moves his hips back and forth trying to please her… and himself. Despite the bizarreness of the whole ordeal, Ellis couldn’t help but enjoying each seconds his penis swallowed up by this unimaginably huge tit.

And there he goes; he lets it all out inside. Kylie tries her best to feel it but enjoys her whole role as the giant in this act with Ellis and Nina. Cupping her hand, Ellis just lied down tired and naked, gasped and sweats heavily by the rough play and the fact that he climaxed… twice.

“I’m very good, eh?” Kylie giggles looking at her tired boyfriend in his hand. Ellis just too exhausted to reply with anything. Truly, his curiosity about giants all this time are finally paid off, for now…

End Notes:

===================================================================================================================================================================================================

This is it for now. But who knows, I probably got more idea for another story in this same universe. Thank you for reading this story, I'm just happy seeing all the feedbacks that I've got, it really motivates me to fight my writer's block and wrote more and more.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9036