Where The Sun Does Not Shine by Badguy
Summary:

Three college students' summer plans are abruptly ended when they find themselves shrunken down and fighting for their lives within the rear of an oblivious mother. 


Categories: Mature (40-49), Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3925 Read: 32735 Published: February 05 2020 Updated: February 23 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Badguy

2. Chapter 2 by Badguy

3. Chapter 3 by Badguy

Chapter 1 by Badguy
Author's Notes:

I wanted to try an unaware story where it just gets straight to the action. Because of that it may feel a little contrived, but hopefully it's enjoyable. 

This is a butt-focused story and so it will get pretty nasty. If that's not your thing you should turn around now. 

“Emily!! Emily just hold on!! Whatever you do don't let go!!” Mark was screaming in the dense, murky darkness. He could feel his girlfriend's trembling hand in his, the only lifeline keeping her from sinking any further into the pit of living flesh that surrounded them.

 

Just a few feet above him he could hear the mad cackling of his best friend Tyler, who had long checked out mentally. His snickering frustrated Mark, who was desperately trying to keep it together for the group's sake.

 

“You might as well just let her go man, we're all fucked,” Tyler crowed from above.

 

“You shut up,” Mark snapped back, “We're not giving up. This is not how this ends!”

 

Emily sputtered, desperately trying to keep her face out of the sticky mess. The reek was making her nauseous. Even though she knew her boyfriend was trying to keep her spirits up, his relentless optimism was beginning to wear even on her.

 

“Oh come off it Mark it's over!” She was screeching now, tears flowing freely from her eyes. “We're fucking microscopic and lodged up your fucking mom's asshole! We're gonna fucking die here and--”

 

Emily's outburst was cut off with a massive quake, jostling the teens' living prison and causing them all to scream in unison. Even Mark was silent now.

 

It was not looking good.

 

Taking any time to consider their current predicament was enough to make Mark's mind begin to break, but the three friends were indeed shrunken down to nothing, lost between his mother's buttcheeks just inches from her anus itself. To even consider such vile absurdity was more than enough to make him sick, but he knew he had to be strong for Emily.

 

Instead he once again recounted the events that led them to this point, desperately praying to find a solution. The three teens were home for the summer from college, planning on taking a roadtrip upstate before the next semester started. It was all planned out. Emily and Tyler would come over early in the morning and they'd leave before the sun came up, to beat traffic.

 

But all of their plans were thrown into disarray just like that.

 

There were no warning signs when they shrank. No pain or loud noises. One moment they were their normal, everyday size and in a flash they were reduced to the size of dust, stranded on the living room couch.

 

They then spent the next few hours going through all manners of emotions-- shock and fear, anger and denial. Various failed attempts to try to get down off from the couch, or regain their original size. They finally landed on waiting until Mark's mom woke up and prayed she could help them. She'd at the very least see the gang's packed bags in the living room and realize they never actually left. Though Mark was terrified that she shrunk as well and was stranded in her own bedroom.

 

Their hopes and theories were shattered however when the woman strode into the room.

 

Mary Robinson was no longer the friendly, if not nosy neighborhood mom they were all familiar with. The forty-seven-year-old woman was now larger than the larger skyscraper, her footsteps sending thunderous tremors through the earth. She strolled through the house without a care in the world, not even noticing the leftover luggage in her morning fog and certainly missing the panicked wails of the shrunken kids in the vicinity. The only thing on her mind was getting to work on time.

 

And so the rest of the morning went. Mary sat down on the couch to buckle her shoes. Her titanic rear struck the seat with meteoric force, threatening to fling the teens into the abyss. It was Mark who led the assault. Desperately charging towards the oblivious giant determined to make his presence known. Tyler and Emily were not far behind him.

 

When it was apparent that their voices had no hope of reaching the unfathomable amount of distance to the woman's ears they instead attempted to scale her body. Hoping to create some sort of irritation or reason for her to look down, they knew they'd have to climb up to her waistline where her skin would be exposed. But Mary was too fast, and before the three could make any distance climbing up her rear she stood up and made her way to the car.

 

The rest of the morning was a blur to Mark. Their task in an instant had instead transformed from climbing to desperately trying to hold on as she walked. He could still remember Emily and Tyler's terrified shrieks lost in the howling wind. He could remember the ear-splitting impact of her behind landing in the car seat. He could remember stubbornly resuming his climb despite Emily's protests. And he could remember when the three tumbled into the back of his mom's pants when she reached behind to scratch the itch they caused at her waistline.

 

Since then the morning had been nothing but darkness and heat. His mother's canyon-esque buttocks had no trouble devouring the three of them. With each of her steps, her buttcheeks smeared together and dragged them deeper within until they finally reached the logical end point. Tyler was the furthest away, glued upside down by sweat and other residue he did not want to think about. Mark was much closer, laying belly down on the wrinkled outer surface of the butthole with his right arm stretched out, determined to keep Emily from sinking any further into the throbbing sphincter. She was in the worst position of all, lodged deeply within a particularly thick wrinkle with the lower half of her body curving downward into the abyss. She had to constantly strain her neck just to keep her face from pressing into the sticky flesh. She did not want to think about what would happen if she let go of her boyfriend's hand.

 

There were obviously many things horrible about their current situation-- the furnace-like heat of the woman's body was one thing. The oppressive reek was another; it was a mixture of stinging perspiration and remnants of leftover waste mixed together, creating a constant assault of nauseating foulness on the prisoners' senses, amplified even further by their diminutive size. But what Mark found most existentially terrifying was the fact that his mother was entirely oblivious to their fate. Not just his mother, but the entire world was clueless. Even tucked deeply within the woman's asscrack the trio could make out the bustling of her office; ringing phones, gossiping coworkers.... they tried screaming as hard as they could, hoping to gain anyone's attention but it was pointless.

 

They were essentially living, breathing butt lint. Worth nothing to the world around them.

 

A massive tremor shook the three out of their stupor. They shrieked as they felt their prison shift and collide into a surface before caving in. “Brace yourself!!” Mark shouted, still trying to keep everyone's spirits up even now. Emily screamed as the living walls bared down on her. Her hand was torn from Mark's and she felt herself yanked even further down. She clenched her eyes shut as she was sure this was the end.

 

Everything went black.

 

Far, far above, Mary sank into her office chair. She took a sip from her coffee and powered on her computer. As far as she was concerned it was another ordinary Monday.

 

She sighed and prepared to get to work.

Chapter 2 by Badguy

“Emily! Emily!” Mark screamed in the darkness. He could feel thick, squishy flesh pressing on his body from all sides. It was like he was buried alive.

 

“Tyler?! Emily?! Are you there?!! Help!!”

 

The only thing that answered him was a thick, rumbling gurgle coming from the digestive system above. It was finally then when Mark allowed himself to sob. It came over him so suddenly that even he was surprised.

 

“Finally... accepted it... huh..?

 

Mark's eyes snapped open. “Tyler?!” he called. “Are you okay?!”

 

Tyler's voice could be heard. It was feeble, and muffled between all the flab, but he was alive. “Dude... your mom's ass reeks.”

 

Mark could only offer a chuckle in response. Tyler was always a jokester. Even in a situation as insane as this.

 

“You can tell her that yourself when we get out of this,” Mark threw back, spitting out a glob of nasty residue. Filled with renewed hope, he decided to try for his girlfriend again. “Emily! Emily are you okay?!”

 

No response.

 

High above, Mary typed away at her computer. She glanced up as she saw her friend Barb approaching her cubicle, morning coffee in hand.

 

“Hey girl! I know you're excited. You've got the house to yourself this week, huh?”

 

Mary smiled back. “Yeah Mark and his friends should be well on their way now. I figure I'll give them a call at lunch.”

 

Barb took a sip from her coffee. “Speaking of lunch you're coming with us to Doyle's today right? I know you're on your little diet kick or whatever but I'm not taking no for an answer this time!”

 

Mary frowned. She was not an obese woman by any means but she had put on the pounds lately, especially after her divorce. She was trying to lose weight but it was hard when her friends were such enablers. “Fine,” she said playfully, rolling her eyes. “What's one day?”

 

“Atta girl!”

 

Mary sank back into her chair as Barb walked back to her computer. She sighed, wondering how Mark was doing. She missed being young and wished she could get away.

 

Unconsciously she clenched her butthole to dislodge a small disturbance she felt within.

 

Emily was panicking. She was pressed deep upside down in the mammoth anus' center, and the only thing keeping her from sinking any further was the fact that it was closed shut. She wanted so badly to call for Mark, to know he was alive, but her face was plastered into the rubbery, rank flesh. It took all of her strength just to gulp down the minute amounts of oxygen she could in this position as slimy flesh cradled her flesh all around.

 

Why? Why is this happening to me? was all she could ask in her mind, over and over. Mrs. Robinson was always so kind to her. She was supportive of her dating Mark. She used to joke that if they hadn't met the boy would've spent all his days cooped up in his room playing video games. Emily's relationship with her own mother was beyond contentious, so she always saw Mrs. Robinson as a surrogate mother of sorts. But now...

 

Emily gagged suddenly, the reality of her situation being too much to handle. It took all of her strength to keep the contents of her stomach down. Trembling, she pried an arm out and reached outward, looking for any leverage to pull herself out of this wretched vice. She felt around blindly, wincing at the feel of the sticky, throbbing flesh.

 

Without warning the anus closed in tightly. Emily could only yelp in surprise as the walls closed in, shoving her deeper into the orifice and forcing thick slime into her mouth and nostrils. Her minuscule senses were overloaded and her stomach finally rebelled. She retched up her breakfast painfully, only in the tight space it had nowhere to go and was smeared all over her face and hair by the shifting walls. Her trembling legs kicked at the outside sphincter, desperately trying to get it to let her go. The anus finally relaxed and she sank in a bit more, her face slumping into the core of the sealed orifice. She choked and gasped, trying to clear her throat of the bile before descending into hysterics. She screamed and cursed the unknowing goddess above, despite the back of her mind knowing she was entirely unaware of the torture she was putting her through.

 

Mark could just hear Emily's muffled cries. “Emily! Emily are you okay?!”

 

“What do you think?” Tyler sarcastically groaned. “I'm sure she's having the time of her life!”

 

“I gotta help her. Fuck, man, I gotta do something.” Mark mumbled. He had been in fight-or-flight mode all morning and it was starting to catch up to him.

 

“The phone.” Tyler gasped. “Did you try the phone again?”

 

When they had first shrunken one of the first things they tried was calling Mary directly. None of the calls or texts they tried sent through. Mark pried an arm free and managed to pull his smartphone from his pocket. The bright screen illuminated the slimy hovel they were trapped in, causing both of them to wince.

 

“Still nothing,” Mark said dejectedly. “If we can just hold on 'til she gets home...”

 

“And then what?” Tyler snapped back, fully tired of Mark's optimism. “Even if she realized we never made it why the fuck would she look for us here?

 

“I'm just trying to get us out of here man!”

 

“What do you think happens if she fucking rips one dude?! What do you think is gonna happen to us if she has to--”

 

Mark wouldn't let him finish the sentence. He was already sick enough.

 

“Shut up! Shut the fuck up!!”

 

The two's bickering was cut off as they felt their prison jostle and suddenly rise up. Gravity tugged at their bodies as their jailer's ass halves split apart a bit, giving them more room to breathe.

 

Mary stood up and stretched before walking to the break room to get herself some more coffee.

 

Chapter 3 by Badguy

Time slowed to a crawl for the shrunken trio. Mark's mother returned to her cubicle, continuing her droning day of work. As she unknowingly sat upon her son and his friends they tried to find anything to pass the time.

“Have you ever heard of pinworms?” Tyler asked after a long silence. He was almost getting used to the heat and smell now, which almost made him feel more disgusted.

“What?” Mark asked back.

“Pinworms? Have you ever heard of 'em?”

“No.”

“They're like little parasitic worms that live in people's asses or some shit. I was just thinking how we're no better than those right now.”

“Gee, thanks. That's what I want to hear right now.”

Emily was still lodged halfway into the sweaty opening of Mary's anus. She tired herself out thrashing and screaming and had settled into just quietly murmuring into the sticky skin that surrounded her. She was terrified of inspiring Mrs. Robinson into clenching her rear again so she instead focused her energies on trying to remain as still as possible.

Mary leaned back in the chair, sighing. She looked at the clock. There was still about 30 more minutes until lunch time. She felt a familiar rising pressure in her lower abdomen. The older woman glanced around to make sure the coast was clear before discreetly leaning to the side a bit...

The anus suddenly bulged outward, shocking Emily with a new movement she had not felt yet. A loud rumbling sounded through the fleshy earth below and she trembled imagining what was coming next. The opening split open with a thick schluck right before her face and--

 

PPPSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Searing hot, thick winds rushed out of the pinhole past Emily's tiny form, the force pushing her head back and threatening to snap her neck. Particles of fecal matter that would never register to a normal-sized person splattered the poor girl's face and hair until she was coated almost entirely brown. The hole then suddenly closed up leaving Emily to cough and gag in the miasma. The smell was thick, ripe and oppressive. It ravaged Emily's senses, her nose burned and it felt like there were daggers in her eyes.

Mrs. Robinson just farted on me. Oh god. Oh god.

It was too much to think about. Emily felt her body convulse again, but there was nothing left in her stomach to puke up. She retched violently, each breath of the rank smog causing her to relive the nightmare all over again.

Mark and Tyler weren't doing much better. They had both finally lost their breakfasts as well. Sobbing and writhing in agony, they screamed for help, but no one could hear their cries. The flatulence was absorbed harmlessly into the seat cushion below.

Up above Mary mentally sighed in relief. No sound and no smell, the best outcome one could ask for.

Before long lunch time had arrived, and Mary's coworkers had swarmed around her cubicle without a moment to spare, Barb leading the pack. Mary gathered her things and the group prepared to depart for lunch, but before leaving the floor Mary detoured into the office bathroom.

Mark, Tyler and Emily all began to panic as they felt the lumbering movements of their oblivious tormentor. Their world heaved and swayed, each of the woman's hammering footsteps reverberating through the thick flab that surrounded them. As they endured the constant pounding, they heard the creaking sound of a door opening. The previously muted thuds of her shoes on carpet switched over to heels loudly clacking on tile. The three teens began to wordlessly panic as they assumed the worst was about to happen.

Mary locked the bathroom door before turning around and lowering her pants and underwear. Thoughtlessly, she bent down towards the awaiting toilet seat.

Mark grimaced as he felt the G-forces of her movements press his face deeper into the sweaty flab. He was only dimly aware of Tyler screaming beside him. It was the same terror they went through when she sat down in her office chair earlier but Mark knew what was coming now. He tried to deny it but when they heard the immense rustling and felt the rush and blinding light from her panties pulling down there was no other way to rationalize it.

Mary's rear struck the toilet with such force it violently tore all three shrunken teens from her body. Her massive buttcheeks wobbled and shook after the collision, knocking them about and guiding them downward. They screamed in animal panic at the looming waters below.

What happened next Mark wasn't quite sure how he accomplished. He managed to halt his descent by grabbing one of the fine hairs that lined the swampy sides of the living canyon they had spent the better part of the morning in. Then, with reflexes he only read about in stories managed to grab the falling Emily in his free arm. The impact of her body almost threw the two of them into the churning abyss below, but they managed to hold on by slamming their bodies into the blubbery side of his mom's asscheek.

The two hung from the hair, suspended over an ocean of toilet water, finally reunited.

“Mark... oh god, Mark...” Emily's voice was weak, and she sobbed into her boyfriend's chest. She was in a bad way. Completely coated in oils and excrement. Mark grimaced, imagining that he couldn't be looking (or smelling) much better. He focused on trying to calm her down.

“Hey I'm here too y'know!”

The couple looked up in surprise. Across the way, closer to the other side of the giant woman's ass half was Tyler, also dangling from a fine hair. Mark smiled, possibly for the first time today.

“Someone's looking out for us man!” he called to his friend.

“Yeah I think it's a bit premature to be celebrating dude,” Tyler snapped back. He then looked upward and began attempting to make contact with the massive being above.

“MRS. ROBINSON! DOWN HERE!!”

The others joined. “MRS. ROBINSON! DON'T DO ANYTHING, WE'RE DOWN HERE!” “MOM! HELP US!! WE'RE SHRUNK!!” “MRS. ROBINSON!!” “DOWN HERE!!! LOOK DOWN!!!”

The three screamed themselves hoarse, hoping they could be heard in the private silence of the bathroom. But it was futile. Their tiny voices faded away before they could even travel from below the woman's rear, much less making it all the way up to her eardrums.

The only response they received was a nonchalant sigh from above, heralding the arrival of a massive eruption of urine. It shot down into the waters below, deafening the tiny passengers with the loudest cacophony they've heard yet. Droplets of water and piss sprayed everywhere, and an acrid mist began to suffocate the tiny passengers. They choked on the harsh odor and struggled to hold on. As the unwitting giant urinated another fart nonchalantly spurted out of the anus above, adding to their torture.

Soon enough the stream of piss tampered off. Mary was relieved, she had been holding that in all morning. Her prisoners below were hyperventilating, praying that she had nothing else to produce. Mark gasped as her massive hand snaked down to their alcove, tissue clutched between her fingers.

For his own mental state's benefit Mark had done his best to try to push out the fact that the sights and sounds he had encountered thus far were coming from his own mother, but it was getting harder and harder to stave off the impending breakdown when he had a front row seat to watching the woman scrub her stadium-sized genitalia. Even closing his eyes was fruitless-- the sticky sounds of the grisly flesh being moved about was something he'd hear for the rest of his life.

Oblivious to her audience, Mary dropped the used tissue into the bowl below and flushed. The sound was so loud it threatened to blow out the eardrums of her tiny companions and all of them screamed over the maelstrom. With a loud huff the middle-aged woman began to pry her rear from the toilet seat.

Still reeling from the sound of the toilet's flush, the gravity shifting caught Tyler off guard.

“Mark! MARK! HEY!!!” he cried helplessly. Mark and Emily's eyes widened.

He began to slip.

Tyler shrieked in abject terror as he was torn from his lifeline and began freefalling out from the woman's behind. He could see the rising giantess' behind getting further and further away until-- SPLASH!

Tyler suddenly found himself underwater. He thrashed in all directions desperately, praying to any god that would listen that he was not where he thought he was. He broke the surface of this new ocean he found himself and coughed and sputtered.

"Help! Fuck!!"

Above and all around him were endless walls of porcelain stretching miles above. And outside those he could see Mrs. Robinson standing as tall as a mountain, just finishing pulling up her pants. It was hard to believe he fell from something so far away, but Tyler had no time to ponder that fact, as his worst nightmare was about to come true. Unless he got Mrs. Robinson's attention, he was about to be left to drown in a toilet bowl.

His frantic splashing and screaming were futile, Mary was of no mind to be looking out for the sounds of shrunken men in the bathroom. And even if she were, the sound of the refilling toilet effortlessly dwarfed any noise Tyler was capable of making. Paddling in the freezing water, Tyler watched in knowing despair as she began to move away from the toilet, dropping the seat down and plunging him into total darkness.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8988