- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wanted to try an unaware story where it just gets straight to the action. Because of that it may feel a little contrived, but hopefully it's enjoyable. 

This is a butt-focused story and so it will get pretty nasty. If that's not your thing you should turn around now. 

“Emily!! Emily just hold on!! Whatever you do don't let go!!” Mark was screaming in the dense, murky darkness. He could feel his girlfriend's trembling hand in his, the only lifeline keeping her from sinking any further into the pit of living flesh that surrounded them.

 

Just a few feet above him he could hear the mad cackling of his best friend Tyler, who had long checked out mentally. His snickering frustrated Mark, who was desperately trying to keep it together for the group's sake.

 

“You might as well just let her go man, we're all fucked,” Tyler crowed from above.

 

“You shut up,” Mark snapped back, “We're not giving up. This is not how this ends!”

 

Emily sputtered, desperately trying to keep her face out of the sticky mess. The reek was making her nauseous. Even though she knew her boyfriend was trying to keep her spirits up, his relentless optimism was beginning to wear even on her.

 

“Oh come off it Mark it's over!” She was screeching now, tears flowing freely from her eyes. “We're fucking microscopic and lodged up your fucking mom's asshole! We're gonna fucking die here and--”

 

Emily's outburst was cut off with a massive quake, jostling the teens' living prison and causing them all to scream in unison. Even Mark was silent now.

 

It was not looking good.

 

Taking any time to consider their current predicament was enough to make Mark's mind begin to break, but the three friends were indeed shrunken down to nothing, lost between his mother's buttcheeks just inches from her anus itself. To even consider such vile absurdity was more than enough to make him sick, but he knew he had to be strong for Emily.

 

Instead he once again recounted the events that led them to this point, desperately praying to find a solution. The three teens were home for the summer from college, planning on taking a roadtrip upstate before the next semester started. It was all planned out. Emily and Tyler would come over early in the morning and they'd leave before the sun came up, to beat traffic.

 

But all of their plans were thrown into disarray just like that.

 

There were no warning signs when they shrank. No pain or loud noises. One moment they were their normal, everyday size and in a flash they were reduced to the size of dust, stranded on the living room couch.

 

They then spent the next few hours going through all manners of emotions-- shock and fear, anger and denial. Various failed attempts to try to get down off from the couch, or regain their original size. They finally landed on waiting until Mark's mom woke up and prayed she could help them. She'd at the very least see the gang's packed bags in the living room and realize they never actually left. Though Mark was terrified that she shrunk as well and was stranded in her own bedroom.

 

Their hopes and theories were shattered however when the woman strode into the room.

 

Mary Robinson was no longer the friendly, if not nosy neighborhood mom they were all familiar with. The forty-seven-year-old woman was now larger than the larger skyscraper, her footsteps sending thunderous tremors through the earth. She strolled through the house without a care in the world, not even noticing the leftover luggage in her morning fog and certainly missing the panicked wails of the shrunken kids in the vicinity. The only thing on her mind was getting to work on time.

 

And so the rest of the morning went. Mary sat down on the couch to buckle her shoes. Her titanic rear struck the seat with meteoric force, threatening to fling the teens into the abyss. It was Mark who led the assault. Desperately charging towards the oblivious giant determined to make his presence known. Tyler and Emily were not far behind him.

 

When it was apparent that their voices had no hope of reaching the unfathomable amount of distance to the woman's ears they instead attempted to scale her body. Hoping to create some sort of irritation or reason for her to look down, they knew they'd have to climb up to her waistline where her skin would be exposed. But Mary was too fast, and before the three could make any distance climbing up her rear she stood up and made her way to the car.

 

The rest of the morning was a blur to Mark. Their task in an instant had instead transformed from climbing to desperately trying to hold on as she walked. He could still remember Emily and Tyler's terrified shrieks lost in the howling wind. He could remember the ear-splitting impact of her behind landing in the car seat. He could remember stubbornly resuming his climb despite Emily's protests. And he could remember when the three tumbled into the back of his mom's pants when she reached behind to scratch the itch they caused at her waistline.

 

Since then the morning had been nothing but darkness and heat. His mother's canyon-esque buttocks had no trouble devouring the three of them. With each of her steps, her buttcheeks smeared together and dragged them deeper within until they finally reached the logical end point. Tyler was the furthest away, glued upside down by sweat and other residue he did not want to think about. Mark was much closer, laying belly down on the wrinkled outer surface of the butthole with his right arm stretched out, determined to keep Emily from sinking any further into the throbbing sphincter. She was in the worst position of all, lodged deeply within a particularly thick wrinkle with the lower half of her body curving downward into the abyss. She had to constantly strain her neck just to keep her face from pressing into the sticky flesh. She did not want to think about what would happen if she let go of her boyfriend's hand.

 

There were obviously many things horrible about their current situation-- the furnace-like heat of the woman's body was one thing. The oppressive reek was another; it was a mixture of stinging perspiration and remnants of leftover waste mixed together, creating a constant assault of nauseating foulness on the prisoners' senses, amplified even further by their diminutive size. But what Mark found most existentially terrifying was the fact that his mother was entirely oblivious to their fate. Not just his mother, but the entire world was clueless. Even tucked deeply within the woman's asscrack the trio could make out the bustling of her office; ringing phones, gossiping coworkers.... they tried screaming as hard as they could, hoping to gain anyone's attention but it was pointless.

 

They were essentially living, breathing butt lint. Worth nothing to the world around them.

 

A massive tremor shook the three out of their stupor. They shrieked as they felt their prison shift and collide into a surface before caving in. “Brace yourself!!” Mark shouted, still trying to keep everyone's spirits up even now. Emily screamed as the living walls bared down on her. Her hand was torn from Mark's and she felt herself yanked even further down. She clenched her eyes shut as she was sure this was the end.

 

Everything went black.

 

Far, far above, Mary sank into her office chair. She took a sip from her coffee and powered on her computer. As far as she was concerned it was another ordinary Monday.

 

She sighed and prepared to get to work.