In School Suspension by Omanahan88
Summary:

This is a story about a sociopathic highschool student with a blossoming desire to dominate those she feels are inferior. After getting a taste of overwhelming power, she quickly becomes addictied and searches for a way to keep the high going.

I've noticed some formatting issues where certain chapters are now riddled with question marks. Trying to fox it now, so I'm sorry if this puts the story back on the "Recent" page.

 

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: No Word count: 56159 Read: 225912 Published: January 14 2020 Updated: April 28 2020

1. Rule Breaker by Omanahan88

2. Welcome to Science Club by Omanahan88

3. Conditioning by Omanahan88

4. Lucky Break by Omanahan88

5. A Bad Decision by Omanahan88

6. Weekend with Camilla by Omanahan88

7. The Challenge by Omanahan88

8. Playing By the Rules by Omanahan88

9. Leg Day by Omanahan88

10. Confirmed Killer by Omanahan88

11. Hiding the Body by Omanahan88

12. Out of the frying pan... by Omanahan88

13. Insurance Policy by Omanahan88

14. Third Party Encounter by Omanahan88

15. Prison Break by Omanahan88

16. Tag Team by Omanahan88

17. Safe Bet by Omanahan88

18. The Oven by Omanahan88

19. Empty Threats by Omanahan88

20. Abandoned by Omanahan88

21. Lazy Sunday by Omanahan88

22. Monday Morning Blues by Omanahan88

23. Returned by Omanahan88

24. Expelled by Omanahan88

25. Contractual Obligations by Omanahan88

26. First Day Jitters by Omanahan88

27. Stubborn by Omanahan88

28. Detention Sucks by Omanahan88

29. TGIF by Omanahan88

Rule Breaker by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone, this first chapter is a bit long because it started out as a single chapter short story but I was having fun writing it so I decided to keep going. I plan to keep this one going for a while so let me know what you think! The story will be primarily ass focused, but there will be other content scattered throughout. 

 

“Mr.Miles is there something you would like to share with the class?” 

 

Adam Miles snapped his attention to the front of the classroom and immediately apologized to his teacher. “I’m sorry Ms.Crowell. It won’t happen again.” The young boy ignored the snickering coming from behind him as his teacher made a mark down in her notebook and resumed the lesson. 

 

The rest of the lesson went on without a hitch, until the bell rang and the group of students began to quickly file out the door, eager to get to lunch. Adam packed all of his things into his book bag and tried to quietly sneak out the door. Unfortunately for the timid junior, not much escapes the watchful eye of his physics teacher Ms.Crowell. 

 

“Mr.Miles… where are you going?” The buxom blonde instructor asked as she sat down in her chair and began perusing through her notebook. She was wearing a black blouse and skirt with a simple white jacket pulled over her top. Adam slowly shuffled back over to his teachers desk, trying to ignore the chuckles of some of his classmates, particularly those his biggest bully Camillla Stevens.

 

“Uhh I was going to go to lunch Ms.Crowell.” The boy said nervously. He really didn’t like being in this room any longer than was absolutely necessary. This was mainly due to Ms.Crowell unusually disciplinary methods. 

 

“You must be forgetting that today’s little incident was your fifth offense this semester.” The instructor says plainly as she begins to pull out a stack of papers to get ahead of her grading. The student began to panic upon hearing his teacher’s mistake.

 

“No ma’am!” He shouts before he can stop himself. He places a hand over his mouth and holds his breath. Ms. Crowell was not know to respond well to insubordination. She raised an eyebrow as she peered over the thin frames of her glasses. Her gaze nearly caused Adam to buckle at the knees.

 

“You’re saying that I’m mistaken then?” She asked coldly. She then began to flip backwards through her notebook until she came upon a list of students. She guided a long, slender finger down the list until she came to rest up the name Adam Miles. She turned the notebook around so that Adam could see that there were indeed five X’s next to his name. 

 

“Ma’am I don’t think that’s right. Today was only my fourth time.” He began to plead with his teacher. However the tall blonde didn’t seem to believe Adam’s understanding of the situation. 

 

“Mister Miles I do not make mistakes when it comes to my notebook. Now I recommend that you stop trying to delay your punishment, because you’re just going to make it worse. You know that if you do not submit for the full 45 minutes then you will need to spend an entire after school session with me. And I don’t think either of us want that.” She said reaching into her desk and pulling out a small remote control. Adams heart kept into his throat upon seeing that cursed device.

 

“Please Ms.Crowell, don’t you remember? I just had my three stroke punishment last week!” He begged, trying to get her to remember. 

 

“Adam, I punish plenty of students. I cannot remember every single occasion when a student is with me.” She says, growing visibly irritated. It was true though, students frequently found themselves in her room for a memorable session of behavior correction. 

 

“But don’t you remember? You kept… well…” Adam was unsure of how to proceed without upsetting his teacher. 

 

“I what, Mr. Miles?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Well.. you kept passing gas.” Adam placed a hand on the back of his neck and avoided eye contact. Ms.Crowell chuckles as she began to recall what Adam was talking about. Last week, she did in fact administer Adam’s strike three punishment. As usual, she used her special remote to shrink the boy down to only a couple inches in height. And typically for a strike three offense a student would need to spend their lunch period inside of Ms. Crowell’s shoe, beneath her massive toes. However on that particular day, she happened to be wearing open toed shoes. This meant that Adam’s punishment would instead be served underneath her ample rear. She had secured him within the small restraint located directly in the center of her chair and placed her massive rear end directly on top of the miserable boy. 

 

And while Adam has been buttcrushed by his curvy teacher before, it was very rare for her to go as far as letting out her flatulence directly on top of her unwilling victims. But unfortunately for Adam his teacher had gotten the wrong coffee order than morning and was having a hard time controlling herself. Ms.Crowell did feel for the poor boy, since her lactose intolerance gave her some incredibly rancid smelling gas. But she was not the kind of person who would be willing to bend the rules just to prevent a student from having to smell her farts. 

 

“Ahh yes, that does sound familiar.” She said, tapping a finger against her chin. “My gas was pretty bad that afternoon wasn’t it?” Adam looked up to meet her gaze, unsure if that was a rhetorical question or not. But she didn’t continue to speak, so she must’ve wanted him to say something.

 

“Uhh yes ma’am. They were… uhhh ... unpleasant to smell.” He said honestly. The teacher only chuckled at the boy’s awkward answer. 

 

“I’m sure they were. Well then, if you haven’t had any issues since then, how did this extra mark get put in my notes?” She asked, expecting an explanation for the supposed mistake.

 

“I’m not sure ma’am. I only know that it’s not correct.” Adam said, desperately hoping that just this once, she would believe him. 

 

“Well Adam, unfortunately I cannot simply take you at your word. Especially if you had to suffer through my lactose farts last time, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear you lie about a similar punishment.” She said bluntly, aiming her remote at the terrified young man. 

 

“No ma’am, please! It’s a mistake!” He cries, slowly backing away. The large, buxom woman rises from her chair and takes an irritated tone as she addresses him once more. 

 

“Adam, if you cannot prove that a mistake was made, then you will be serving the punishment as intended. And since you’ve already wasted plenty of time, you will be spending the rest of lunch and an afternoon session with me.” As she is speaking a soft but audible toot can be heard escaping from behind her. Her face curls up into a wide smile as she presses a button on her remote, causing Adam to begin to lose height.. “As you can hear, this was also a bad day to choose to act up.”

 

“Ma’am please no! It’s a mistake! Please, I'm begging you to just think about this!” He said, falling to his knees and crying.

 

“Mr.Miles, you won’t get sympathy from me. If you don’t want to spend time under my ass then you need to learn to keep your mouth shut during my class.” The now seemingly massive woman stepped around her desk, just in time to scoop a two inch all Adam Miles off the floor. She then walked back to her chair and fixed the struggling young man against the restraints built into her chair. “You know Adam, if I’m being completely honest. I think I enjoy this a whole lot more when I’ve got gas built up. Nothing inspires a young man to stay in line like a few of these.” She then bends down, hovering her massive ass overtop of the screaming Adam. A loud trumpeting blast erupts from the other side of her dark skirt. 

 

Pppfffffttttttt

 

“It was Camilla!” He screeched as the noxious fumes from Ms.Crowell’s ass entered his personal space. The horrible stink from that potent fart fried his mind, so he didn’t even notice that his teacher’s face was now looming over him. 

 

“Excuse me?” The giantess asked, her scowl causing Adam just slightly less fear than the threat of being crushed under her titanic farting ass for the rest of the period.

 

“It must’ve been Camilla ma’am.” Adam shouted, trying not to breathe in too much. “She hates my guts, I don’t know why, but she does and she must’ve added a mark to your notebook so that I would end up here under your butt.”

 

Ms.Crowell’s eyes narrow as she considers what Adam is saying. Camilla was one of the top students in junior physics and she was even the president of the science club. The stern teacher would be incredibly disappointed to learn that this was the case. “Hmmm, this is a serious accusation Mr.Miles. Do you have any proof of this?”

 

“No ma’am, I can only promise that I’m telling the truth.” He prayed that he would be spared from his gigantic teacher’s noxious flatulence. 

 

“Very well Mr.Miles, I’ll look into this. But let me assure you, if you’re lying about this then you’ll be entering an entirely new world of punishment.” She warned as she stood back up and turned around, presenting her ample ass to the tiny boy. 

 

“Wait… no!” He cried as her large behind came crashing down on top of him. Ms.Crowell began to shift around in her seat, wiggling her ass on top of Adam’s tiny body. She felt another bubble of gas begin racing through her colon. She shook her head as she released another soft, hissing fart on top of her student. She wasn’t going to let him get out of punishment until she had this thing sorted out. Looking up at the clock, she noted that she had another 35 minutes to grade papers. She then shuffled through her papers and began grading, letting out the occasional burst of gas onto Adam’s miserable face.

 

It was later that afternoon when Adam slowly peeked his head back into Ms.Crowell’s room. She had let him out just as the lunch period had ended and instructed the young man to stop back in her office after the final period of the day. She intended to investigate Adam’s claim that she had made a mistake in administering punishment. 

 

The door creaked as Adam pushed it open, causing Ms.Crowell to peer up at him over her glasses. Making eye contact with the intimidating physics instructor caused the hair on the back of Adam’s neck stand on end. He was praying that he had gotten through to her and that he wouldn’t need to spend an after school session getting farted on. 

 

“Ah Mr.Miles, please come in.” The tall woman said, turning her attention back to her paperwork. Adam did as he was told, but as soon as he took his first step into the room, he realized that he and Ms.Crowell were not alone. Sitting on top of one of the desks, was Adam’s least favorite person in the entire junior class… Camilla Stevens. 

 

“Hey Adam.” The young woman said, brushing her dark, wavy hair to one side, letting Adam see her bright green eyes. Adam felt a lump in his throat begin to form as he looked her up and down. Her dark skin and hair looked amazing if not a little bit sweaty, since her final class of the day happened to be gym. Her school mandated gym uniform only served to make her look even more attractive. Adam quickly looked over towards Ms.Crowell, not wanting to let Camilla catch him staring. The fact that she knew that he was into her only fed into her desire to torment him mercilessly. 

 

After the brief period of silence left by Adam ignoring his bully’s greeting, Ms.Crowell finished the last of her paperwork and stood up from her desk. She instructed Adam to take a seat, at which point Camilla bounced up off of the desk she was sitting on and shifted into an adjacent seat. “Here you go.” She said, tapping a hand on the desk that she was just sitting on. Adam didn’t think much of it as he sat down in the chair, but he quickly noticed that there was a shining imprint left on the desk by Camilla’s sweating ass cheeks. He tried to ignore it, but his eyes kept glancing down to the disgusting liquid that she had left behind for him.

 

“Now let me explain the situation.” Ms.Crowell said, leaning up against her desk. “Adam, my notebook shows that today was your fifth incident of the semester. As you both know, this means that Adam would be spending his lunch period on the seat of my chair. Which he did spend the majority of his lunch with me today.” Adam’s face turned a bright shade of red as Camilla looked over in his direction. He hated the idea that people were going to know that he spent nearly an hour getting squashed by his teacher’s large ass. 

 

“Now Camilla, Mr.Miles insists that today was only his fourth strike and that somehow my notebook was tampered with to show an undeserved mark.” Adam looked over towards Camilla and noticed how surprised she looked at the implication. 

 

“Oh, I see. Well I would hope that he didn’t get punished unfairly.” She reaches over and placed a hand gently on Adam’s shoulder. The frustrated boy was astonished by how convincing her look of concern was, but he knew better than to believe it. “But what does this have to do with me?” 

 

“Well Ms.Stevens, Adam seems to think that you’re the one responsible for changing my notebook. He claims that you have it out for him.” The teacher couldn’t even finish her sentence before Camilla let out an audible gasp and physically recoiled away from Adam. The young girl immediately went on the defensive.

 

“Ms.Crowell I would never! You know me!” She shouted. Her voice was becoming increasingly distraught and she began to hyperventilate in between sentences. “And I don’t have anything against Adam. And I would never go out of my way to hurt any of my classmates. I always try to help people!” 

 

“Goddamn” Adam thought to himself. If he didn’t know that Camilla was a sociopath, then he might actually be tempted to believe her. But he knew better, and it had to have been her handiwork. There was no other possible answer. 

 

“Alright Ms. Stevens, relax. This is all still being looked into.” Ms.Crowell said, trying to calm down her student. She was a strong advocate of discipline, but even as strict and stoic as she was, the woman didn’t enjoy seeing the children becoming upset like this. 

 

“I even offered to help Adam with stuff he missed on Monday! I didn’t need to, I was just being nice!” Camilla shouted, tears beginning to roll down her face. Adam was too shocked by these theatrics to even register what was happening.

 

“Why did you miss class on Monday?” Ms.Crowell asked, pulling out a box of tissue for the crying girl to wipe away her tears. The question shocked Adam back to reality. He hadn’t missed class on Monday, so he wasn’t sure what Camilla was getting at.

 

“Uhhhh…. I don’t…” He started to speak but was quickly cut off by the hysterical girl sitting next to him. 

 

“You were out for a doctor’s appointment, so I gave you the notes from the movie and offered to help you with the homework.” Camilla shouted, wiping here face with the tissues and stifling her crying. Adam remembered sitting through the film on Monday. It was some boring ass documentary on rockets, and they were given an assignment on reactions. But why would she say that he missed class for a doctors appointment. And then it clicked.

 

“No! I was here on Monday. It was the rocket video, I remember the whole thing!” Adam realized that Camilla was trying to convince Ms.Crowell that he skipped class to account for the additional offense. If he didn’t prove that Camilla was lying then Ms.Crowell was going to be furious at him and he’d be in for a world of hurt.

 

“I texted you about the movie! And I sent you my notes!” Camilla shouted loudly enough for people in the hallway to look in at what was going on. 

 

“Relax Ms.Stevens, we’ll be getting to the bottom of this.” Ms.Crowell said, gently placing her hand in Camilla’s hair as she stroked her fingers through the dark, wavy locks. Camilla then pulled out her cell phone and began scrolling through her long list of text conversations. She then held up the phone to her teacher. The instructor took the phone and glanced at the screen before turning it towards Adam.

 

“Care to explain?” She asked. Adam took the phone and looked at a single message that Camilla had sent out that read “Hey, I know you weren’t in class so if you want to go over my notes then you can. It was a video about NASA rockets and different actions and reactions. There’s a couple pages of work due tomorrow based on the video so let me know if you need help.”

 

Adam suddenly remembered getting this text from Camilla early in the week. He had deleted the message since he had been in class on Monday so he assumed that she had meant to text someone else. This was starting to look incredibly bad for him. “Ma’am she’s lying. I was here on Monday. She’s trying to set me up!” He pleaded. And in response to Adam’s accusation, Camilla buried her face in her hands. 

 

“Mr.Miles, you can see how I have a hard time believing you in this situation.” Ms.Crowell said as she knelt down beside Camilla and began to rub her back.

 

Just as Adam was about to try to defend himself again, a quiet knock was heard at the door. It was Mr.Lanning, another one of Adam’s teachers. “Everything alright in here?” He asked, looking over at the crying girl in the front row. Seeing one of his favorite teachers gave Adam a terrific idea.

 

“Mr.Lanning, you can tell her!” Adam shouted standing up from his desk. “I have history before physics. I was in class on Monday, wasn’t I Mr.Lanning?” Adam breathes a sigh of relief. Finally he would be able to get someone on his side.

 

“Hmmmm Monday… I think you were in class.” The older man said, stroking his beard in thought. Adam turned to Ms.Crowell to try to explain that he wouldn’t have gone to a doctors appointment for just one period. But before he could say anything Mr.Lanning spoke up again. “No wait, I remember. You weren’t in class on Monday. You told me on Tuesday that you had a doctor appointment that day. But I’m still waiting on that doctor’s note young man.”

 

Adam’s blood ran cold. Why would Mr.Lanning lie about that? What was going on? It felt like some sort of conspiracy was being built against him. And if he couldn’t come up with some solid proof then her was probably going to be spending every lunch period from now until the end of the year under Ms.Crowell’s enormous ass.

 

“No, no I was in class. I swear!” Adam said, growing dangerously close to crying himself. Ms.Crowell rose up from her seat and walked over to her notebook, flipping through the pages of her calendar until she came upon the date in question. As she bent over to look through the book, Adam couldn’t help but notice the way her skirt cling to her bulbous ass cheeks. A shiver ran down his spine as he considered the possibility of spending even more time near that rancid fart hole. 

 

He then looked away, as not to be seen ogling his teachers bum, only to meet eyes with Camilla who was now grinning widely at him. She gave a subtle head nod towards Ms.Crowell’s large butt and then flared her nostrils out. Adam couldn’t believe it, she was taunting him. She had set him up, and she knew that she was going to get away with it. 

 

Camilla’s face returned to a miserable expression just as Ms.Crowell was turning around again. The tall blonde was looking downright furious as she slammed her notebook down onto Adam’s desk, pointing at one page in particular. “Well Adam, it looks like I have you marked down for an excused absence on Monday. However, it’s obvious that someone has altered the book to change an unexcused absence into an excused one. I don’t need to tell you how serious this is Mr.Miles.” She said, before asking Mr.Lanning to take Camilla out of the room to gather her composure and return to her extracurricular activities. 

 

Adam was on the verge of tears when Ms.Crowell walked back around to her desk. He knew she was going to pull out that goddamned remote. And with the way things were going now, he wouldn’t be surprised if she shrunk him down to microscopic size and plunged him up her ass, never to be found again. The young man’s knees began to shake as his teacher plopped down in her chair. But instead of shrinking him away to nothing, she simply rubbed her fingers against the bridge of her nose and shut her eyes. “Mr.Miles, we will discuss this further tomorrow. You are free to go.”

 

Adam’s heart leapt as he learned that he was being let go. Afraid she might change her mind, the young man’s raced out of the room and made a mad dash for the bus. He just wanted to retreat to the safety of his own room where no one could butt crush him like an insect. And despite avoiding punishment for another day, Adam barely slept at all that night. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I hope you enojoyed the first chapter! My intention is to keep going with this story for a while, since I'm pretty much recovered from the pnemonia I had over the holidays and I feel like I've got my energy back. Leave me a review if you find the story enjoyable and want to show your support.

 

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to Science Club by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Wooo! Two uploads in a row! I'll try my absolute best to keep it going for as long as I can. Unlike my first story I have absolutely no idea how or where or when I want this story to end, so by all means if you'd like to see anything specific in the story let me know!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Adam arrived at school the following morning he couldn’t help but notice the less than subtle snickering coming from all of his classmates. He tried not to think about it too much and just went about his day, until eventually he came up to his locker. He quietly began unloading his backpack when he heard an all too familiar voice. 

 

“Heyyy little man…” Camilla teases as she leaned up against an adjacent locker. Adam decided to just ignore her but one of Camilla’s friends, Kerri, stepped up on the other side of him and joined in on his ridicule.

 

“Oh man, I heard that Ms.Crowell farted on you for like an hour yesterday. How was that? Wanna smell one of mine and compare? I bet I could squeeze one out for ya?” Kerri scrunched her face as she pretended to fart on the flustered young man, pushing her jean covered butt towards his head as he kneeled down to retrieve some books from the bottom of his locker.

 

Adam did his best to ignore the bitchy teenagers as he quickly prepared for his first class. “How did she know about that?” He thought to himself. Sure most people would know about him getting sat on, but how could they know that Ms.Crowell had tormented him with her gas as well? 

 

“Awww, c’mon Kerri. Leave the poor little guy alone…” Camilla said, feigning compassion. Adam continued to ignore the merciless taunts of his tormentors and was about to stand up when his peripheral vision caught a slight bit of movement from Kerri’s butt that was aimed right at head level with him. He turned his head towards her just the slightest bit out of instinct and was greeted with a short puff of gas bursting out towards him. 

 

Adam then fell flat on his back trying to lean away from Kerri’s round butt as the two girls cackled at him, along with several other people who saw the incident. “Haha oh my god he actually turned to sniff it!” Camilla was doubled over laughing at his blunder.

 

Kerri wiped a tear from her eye as she arched her back and pushed her ass out in Adam’s direction. She then rubbed her hands over her butt in the tight jeans and wiggles it back and forth. “Haha of course he did. Adam just loves farts, dontcha bud?” She asked with a wink. And despite the burning wave of humiliation rushing over his body, Adam couldn’t help but lock his eyes onto Kerri’s round butt as it swayed back and forth.

 

“Oh my god he’s got a fucking boner.” Camilla shouted, pointing at Adam’s loose shorts. The poor boy’s face turned beet red as he scrambled to his feet, grabbing his books to try to cover his rock hard shame. Why did he have to stare at her fucking ass? 

 

Adam silently grabbed his things before slamming his locker closed and sprinting down the hall past the loud laughter behind him.

 

Adam remained nearly silent through all of his classes that day. Once again he wanted nothing other than to go home and lie in his bed. Today already seemed worse than yesterday and he had only been farted on once so far. 

 

Eventually it came time for physics class and as soon as Adam saw Ms.Crowell, his blood ran cold. Surprisingly, she didn’t even make any indication that she was aware of his presence so Adam decided to play it safe and move quickly and quietly to his seat. He then remained on his absolute best behavior through class, not responding to the whispers for his attention that came from behind him. 

 

When class was over, Adam quietly stood up and moved towards the door hoping to get away without issue. Unfortunately for him, Ms.Crowell caught him before he made it out the door. “Mr.Miles…” Her voice paralyzed the young man. Other students continued to exit the room, but Adam just stood still, staring out into the hallway. Freedom was so close, yet so far away. 

 

When the room was finally clear Ms.Crowell stood up and approached Adam. She towered over him even when he was at his full size and with her arms crossed over her chest, her breasts seemed ready to burst out of her top. “Adam, about yesterday’s situation…” He held his breath and looked up at her. “I’ve spoken with your mother and the administrators. Your punishment for tampering with my personal notebook is going to be a severe one.”

 

The terrified boy gulps nervously, before losing his head. He braced himself to be reduced to a tiny size and crushed under his teacher’s horrifying ass. But the shrinking never came. Instead, he felt a finger lift his chin up so that he was staring directly into her bright blue eyes. “Adam, you are now a participating member of the science club. And you will be expected to attend every meeting for the remainder of the school year.” Adam raised an eyebrow after Ms.Crowell finished explaining his “punishment.” He wasn’t exactly sure how this was going to be a serious punishment, especially when compared to being blasted with non stop farts at a tremendous scale.

 

“Uh thank you ma’am.” Adam said, relieved that Camilla’s plan was only going to cost him a couple hours after school three days a week. Ms.Crowell gave him a warm smile as she led him out of her room and watched him race down the hall. She shook her head, knowing that Adam didn’t fully comprehend the extent of his punishment. 

 

A couple hours later, the final bell rang and Adam made his way to the science lab. He pushed open the door and saw several people already in the room. Many of them turned as he entered the room, but went back to their conversations after seeing him. The young man took a seat in the back of the room and looked around, unfortunately he didn’t really know anyone else in the club very well. 

 

Things continued normally until the door was pushed open and two people entered the room; Ms.Crowell and Camilla Stevens. Adam’s heart began to race, he had forgotten that she was head of the science club. Ms.Crowell didn’t even look at Adam as she delivered her short message to the club. “Everyone, you might have noticed a new face joining the science club. This is Adam Miles. He is joining the club as a part of a new program. Ms.Stevens will fill you in on how things will be proceeding from now on. Thank you.” Ms.Crowell turned to leave but paused to hand something to Camilla before strolling out the door. 

 

As soon as the door closed, Camilla turned her attention to where Adam was sitting in the back. The olive skinned beauty flashed him a wicked smile as she held up the item that Ms.Crowell had given her. Adam’s jaw nearly hit the floor when he saw that Camilla was holding the size altering remote that Ms.Crowell has used on him before. “No, no please.” He said softly, looking for a way to escape.

 

“Nowhere to run twerp.” Camilla said, pressing a button on the remote and causing Adam to begin to dwindle in size. The terrified boy shrieked and the other members of the science club began to chuckle as the club president strolled over to where Adam was now sitting in the middle of a massive plastic chair. The tiny man nearly pissed in his pants as his gigantic tormentress plucked him up with two fingers. The giantess then carried him back to the front of the room and began addressing the club. 

 

“Now everyone, this is Adam. His participation in the club is more mandatory than anything else, so you probably won’t be seeing a whole lot of him.” She chuckled as she gently placed him on the stool in the front of the room. A massive shadow looked over top of Adam, causing him to crane his neck upward to see Camilla’s massive ass tightly wrapped in her black gym shorts hovering a few inches over his miniscule body.

 

“Sorry Adam, I never have enough time to shower after gym class on club days. So… I don’t know, try to hold your breath maybe? We usually wrap it up in about 90 minutes.” Adam begins to beg for mercy, but Camilla can’t hear him over the groans of disgust coming from some of the students as she drops her massive sweaty rear end onto the miserable student. 

 

“Jesus Christ Camilla, what did he do to piss you off?” A boy asks, chuckling at the situation. Camilla twists on the stool and raises an eyebrow while flashing the remote to the student.

 

“Did you just swear Kyle? I’ve still got the remote ya know, how would you like to spend the rest of the time in my armpit?” Camilla says with a chuckle. The rest of the group starts to laugh but Kyle just quietly apologizes. Having just witnessed a tiny boy disappears underneath this chick’s big sweaty ass, he wasn’t confident that she was bluffing about trapping him in her sweaty pits. 

 

“Oh relax everyone, Adam is the only one I can use this thing on. But if you make Ms.Crowell mad, who knows. You might be my next toy.” Camilla says with a laugh. 

 

Adam however was not laughing. He would have been screaming if not for two big problems. First, he was confident that even if he had a megaphone, there was no way that anyone would be able to pick up his pleas for mercy. Second, he needed to keep his mouth shut because when he did open it, a generous helping of Camilla’s salty sweat poured into his mouth. It was hard enough to breath when the only air that was available smells like a horrifying concoction of shit, B.O. and shame, but now Adam has to worry about getting enough air without aspirating the buttsweat of the meanest girl in his class. 

 

The young boy squirmed as much as he could, fighting against the heavy, soggy fabric of Camilla’s shorts but unfortunately he was unable to make any room for himself. It was an unusual, if not horribly unpleasant, experience being crushed like this. It wasn’t anything like being crushed by Ms.Crowell’s large bum. While it was certainly an unenjoyable experience being smushed beneath his gigantic teacher, especially when she was feeling bloated and gassy, the situation that he currently found himself in was at least a thousand times worse. It was likely due to the fact that Ms.Crowell’s ass was always washed and dry, while Camilla’s damp shorts were making it feel like the tiny boy was trapped at the bottom of a dark, stagnant lake of sweat. Adam remembered yesterday when Camilla stood up off the desk, leaving a wet imprint of her ass on the table. He cried as he realized that he was no more to the world than another one of Camilla’s sweaty ass stains.

 

The club went on normally for the next hour or so as Camilla discussed the topic for this semester's club project and began the process of dividing the group into teams. She hadn’t forgotten about the little nerd currently stewing under her rank ass crack, but she couldn’t really afford to toy with him right now. However she did make sure to clench her cheeks together periodically to make sure that he wasn’t getting too comfortable. After all, he did get a boner when Kerri practically farted in his mouth, maybe he was living out some sick fantasy. Well if he really did get off on smelling unwashed asses, Camilla was certainly happy to oblige him. 

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and the students whipped around to see Mr.Lanning standing in the doorway. “Good afternoon everyone! How’s all this going?” He asked with his usual cheery demeanor. Several of the children greeted Mr.Lanning as he was quite popular with students in each grade. “Miss Stevens, can I borrow you for a minute?” He asked before stepping back into the hallway. Camilla simply rolled her eyes and hopped up off her stool. She then began walking towards the door when she remembered that she had a teeny tiny man to watch over. Returning to the chair, Camilla couldn’t help but laugh as she saw the exhausted and nearly unconscious Adam sitting in the middle of the mark left behind by her large bum.

 

“Better not leave you, here. Amanda’s been dying to squish you I can just tell.” Camilla said, scooping Adam up off the stool and causing one of the freshmen in the club to blush furiously. Camilla simply chuckles before sliding her foot out of one of her shoes and picking it up off the floor. 

 

“You’re not putting him in there are you? That’s so nasty.” Said Kyle, the same student who spoke up before. Camilla shot him a quick smile before dropping Adam down into the large black sneaker. She then gave it a quick sniff just to make sure it was just as vile as she hoped. The smell caused her to recoil a bit, which was perfect, so she then slid her sock clad foot into the shoe to give the little toy some company. 

 

Out in the hallway, Camilla saw Mr.Lanning duck into a nearby room. The young woman shook her head as she walked down the hall and followed him into the dark room and shut the door behind her. She looked around the room to ensure that they were alone before breaking the silence. 

 

“Well Michael? You must need something important to pull me out of science club.” Camilla said sternly, placing her hands on her hips. The man stepped forward, forcing Camilla to crane her neck to meet his gaze as he closed the gap between them. He then reached out and gently stroked her cheek with one hand while placing the other behind her back. 

 

“That’s Mr.Lanning to you young lady.” He said, pulling her in close to him. The dark haired junior turned her head to the side and put a finger up to his lips, pushing him away ever so gently. 

 

“I’m on a first name basis with everyone who’s had their tongue on my clit. And don’t try to be bossy with me, it’s not hot.” She said coldly, walking over to the large desk at the front of the room and plopping her butt down on the desk. 

 

“Hmmm seems like someone’s not feeling grateful for the preset I got her.” The man taunted as he began leaning up against a nearby desk. Camilla rolled her eyes and crossed her legs up on the desk so she could tap on the sides of her sneaker. She didn’t want Adam getting comfortable. 

 

“Where is he anyways? I thought he was going to be joining you in science club, but I didn’t see him in there.” Mr.Lanning asked.

 

“He’s in here.” Camilla said, tapping on her shoe as she pulled her phone out of her pocket.

 

“Wait he’s in your shoe?” The older man asked with a grimace. He knew that Camilla was trying to get the poor boy in trouble with Crowell but he didn’t know that Camilla would be allowed to shrink him down unsupervised. And to be put inside this girl’s shoe? That must be unpleasant. “Don’t you think that’s a bit crude? I’m sure it doesn’t smell great in there.”

 

“No shit, it’s supposed to stink.” Camilla said not taking her eyes off of her phone. “He spent like an hour under my butt, and I’m still in my gym shorts.” The giddy young woman chuckled at the suffering that she had been inflicting in her little prisoner. 

 

“Jesus, why the hell are you doing that?” Lanning asked, growing more irritated with her attitude and more repulsed by her exploitation of her own poor hygiene.

 

“Because I can.” She said, giving Michael an odd look. “And because Adam is a little shit who deserves to sniff my fucking ass.” She was getting sick of her teacher’s line of questioning. 

 

“Christ Camilla, why do you feel the need to torment the poor kid. You’re acting like a child.” Mr.Lanning said, getting off the desk and walking over towards Camilla again. 

 

“Well maybe that’s because I am a child you fucking pervert!” She said, snapping up from her phone. “You’re a fifty year old man who lied about one of his students so you could get a seventeen year old girl in bed. So why don’t we quit being judgemental hmm?” She said hopping up off the desk and standing up to meet the enraged man.

 

Michael simply stood in the middle of the room, silently furious over being called out on his sick perversions. “Now listen here you little-“ He was going to put this arrogant little bitch back in her place, but he was instantly silenced when Camilla pulled a small remote out of her pocket and pointed it at the man. A shiver ran down his spine as he waited for her to make her next move.

 

“How about it Michael? How would you like to be one of my toys?” The beautiful young woman asked with a wicked smile on her face.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Anybody else get the feeling that Camilla is going to kind of be a total bitch? I guess you'll have to stick around and find out. Let me know what you think and thanks for reading!!!

Conditioning by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hey everybody, sorry I missed the upload yesterday, but something came up and I didnt make it back to the house. To make up for it, expect another upload tomorrow and after that I'll pick back up on Monday. 

 

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________

 

“How about it Michael? How would you like to be one of my toys?” Camilla asked, stepping towards the suddenly intimidated man. Mr.Lanning backed away from the petite young woman. Her sadistic smile sent a chill down his spine as she began to back him into a corner with the small black remote.

 

“Camilla… you can’t do this.” He stammered.

 

“Well sure I can.” Camilla said with a chuckle. “It’s this little button right here. I push it and you’re just a teeny tiny little toy for me to play with.” Camilla reaches out and takes hold of Michael’s arm, pulling his hand close and gently guiding it into her shorts. The older man said nothing as this gorgeous young student pulled his hand down into her panties, his fingers sliding up against the slick folds of her eager sex. 

 

“Camilla-“ He says weakly, already giving in to his base desires. He began moving his fingers around in small circles, reacting to the girl’s increasingly rapid breathing. 

 

“Ohh Michael, don’t you want to let me play with you?” She moaned in her soft breathy voice, leaning in to her teacher’s ear. “I could shrink you down and slide you into my panties. No one would even know that you’re worshiping my pussy.” She then closed her eyes and began to kiss him as he worked his fingers farther inside of her. 

 

The pair continued to makeout for several minutes as the older man delicately fingered his young obsession. Then in the middle of their embrace, Camilla reaches down and pulled his hand out of her panties before raising his fingers back up to his own face. She wanted him to taste her on his lips.

 

“Think about it.” She said quietly before spinning around and walking towards the door. “Ms.Crowell is letting me use the science lab on Fridays too, so it’s just me and little Adam. Come see me if you want to be my toy.” Then without another word, she walked back to the science lab to finish the club meeting, leaving the distraught educator alone with conflicted feelings and a raging erection.

 

The rest of the students went home when Camilla dismisses them, leaving her alone with the tiny man suffering under her toes. Unfortunately play time had come to an end, so the cruel giantess slipped her shoe off of her foot and carelessly dumped Adam’s tired, disheveled body onto the floor. She then pressed a button on the remote control and returned him to his regular size. 

 

When Adam was back to his regular height of 5’6’’, Camilla gave him a good look over. She noticed how wet and wrinkled his clothes were, probably from all of her sweat that he had managed to soak up. She chuckled at how crappy he looked and watched as he slowly got up off of the floor. When he managed to get to his feet, Adam looked at his tormentor laughing at his misfortune and tears began flowing down his face. 

 

“Awww it’s okay sweetie. Here, give me a kiss.” Camilla said with a sweet voice. Adam felt a deep rage well up inside him. He didn’t know how this girl could act so sweet but be so cruel and disgusting. He thought about screaming at her, he thought about just hitting her as hard as he could, but in the end he knew that there was nothing he could ever do to her. She had won, and Adam was resigned to his fate. Hanging his head and slumping his shoulders, the poor boy simply turned and began walking away.

 

“I wasn’t asking Adam… get over here.” Camilla repeated herself much more firmly this time. The sullen boy froze in his tracks. The last thing he wanted was to get shrunken again by this psychotic bitch. He turned around to see Camilla smiling evilly in his direction while motioning for him to come closer with her index finger. Adam hesitated for a minute before following orders like a dog.

 

“That’s a good boy.” She said, running her hand through his short dark hair. It felt course and matter down, a side effect of bathing in her sweat no doubt. Camilla then wrapped her arms around the now incredibly confused boy, and brought her lips right up to his ear. She then whispered to him, “And good boys get rewarded.” 

 

Adam was utterly shocked to find Camilla pressing her soft lips against his own. He was too confused to make a move one way or the other. After what had just happened, Adam would’ve preferred to push her away and sprint home to freedom. On the other hand, in his eighteen years of life Adam had yet to ever kiss a girl, let alone someone as hot as Camilla Stevens. The conflicting emotions met in his mind and wreaked havoc on the poor boy’s psyche. 

 

Satisfied that she had her hooks deep in Adam’s mind, Camilla pulled back from the kiss and walked towards the door. She gave him a quick wave before exiting the room and heading for her car, leaving one confused young man along with nothing but an awkward, confusing erection a terrible stench, and a very long walk home.

 

The next day was fairly uneventful for Adam, aside from the few times when he ran into Camilla in the hall. When he first approached his locker in the morning, he saw that both Camilla and Kerri were waiting by his locker. The pair were giggling loudly as Adam slowly approached his locker. He did what he could to keep his eyes on the ground, but he couldn’t help but take a few peeks at Kerri’s large round ass in her tight jeans. Damn his teenage libido, just yesterday she farted right in his face before Camilla spent an hour and a half crushing him between her foul, unwashed asscheeks. So why the hell was he still getting hard thinking about butts?!

 

“Hey pipsqueak!” Kerri mocked, stepping aside so that Adam could kneel down and open up his locker. “I think I could squeeze out a bit of gas for ya if you want.” She said, contorting her face and shifting her hips from side to side. Adam took her jeers and kept his mouth shut, both to keep himself from upsetting Camilla and to keep anything that Kerri pushes out her ass from getting into his mouth. 

 

“Kerri, leave my little man alone.” Camilla said, chastising her friend. Adam looked up at Camilla with confusion on his face. He wasn’t sure exactly why she was standing up for him, he thought that she hated his guts. The tall brunette simply smiled at him and reached down to run her fingers through his hair. 

 

The physical contact made Adam feel terribly uncomfortable and he quickly jerked his head away from Camilla. In response she put on a pouty face and began to chastise him as if he were some sort of animal. “Tsk tsk tsk. You’re not being very good today.” She scolded.

 

Adam simply shook his head and continued to collect his books. “Leave me alone Camilla, I don’t want anything to do with you.” Adam then stood up from his locker and began to walk away. He was nearly out of earshot when he heard her say to Kerri, “Still has an attitude problem I guess. I’ll fix that in science club.” Adam turned around to look at the girls who simply laughed and went on with their day. 

 

Then later that day Adam had another awkward encounter with his suspiciously kind bully. At lunch Adam was sitting with a few of his friends, a small group of other social outcasts who sat in an isolated corner of the school's massive cafeteria. Things were normal right up until Adam felt a gentle touch on one of his shoulders, and he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. Then he heard her voice.

 

“Hey cutie, how come you didn’t wanna come sit with me?” Camilla began to rub Adam’s shoulders gently as she began to address his friends. “You guys wouldn’t mind if I borrowed Adam for a bit would you?” As she leaned over Adam’s shoulder, her impressive chest was on display for all of his friends to ogle, many of them didn’t even realize that she was talking to them.

 

“Uhhhh I’m gonna eat with my friends.” Adam said, once again confused by the way she was acting. He didn’t even realize that she had the same lunch period as him, and now that he was evidently on her radar, he couldn’t feel safe even with his friends.

 

“Ugh Fine, you’re lucky you’re cute or else I’d be upset. I guess I’ll just see you in science club.” She then leaned down and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before strutting off to go with all of her popular friends. Adam’s friends had a million questions for him as the gorgeous girl left, but Adam had no idea what to tell them, since he didn’t really want to let more people know about the afternoon he spent smelling her swampy buttcrack. 

 

The rest of the day went one without issue and Adam went back to his locker to pick up his books to bring home for the day. Upon opening up the small metal compartment, Adam found that someone had slipped a note through the small slots at the top of the locker. He looked up and down the hallway, trying to see if there was any indication of who might’ve left the note, but no one in the sea of students stood out to him. He shrugged and opened up the piece of paper. 

 

The message inside was short and to the point. “Bring me flowers tomorrow.” The instructions were signed with a small heart at the bottom of the page and Adam knew who had written it. And now the boy was left with a decision to make; was he going to play along with her little game or risk suffering her rage during the next science club meeting. He then went home to think about what to do.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter everyone. Please leave a review and let me know what you think! 

 

Have a great weekend!

Lucky Break by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the late update, I got caught up watching the McGreggor fight.... goddamn that was fast. Well here you go, hope you guys enjoy!

—————————————

Friday morning was typically the only morning that Adam didn’t dread getting out of bed, but this time things were different. Adam sighed heavily as his alarm pulled him back into the realm of consciousness. He was dreading having to go back to science club tonight. It was foolish of him to have ignored Camilla’s strange advances, because if she was going to give him the opportunity to avoid being compressed between the massive halves of her ass then he needed to take advantage of that mercy. After getting ready for the day, Adam grabbed the small bouquet of roses off of his dresser and made a dash for the bus.

Arriving at school, Adam made his way through the sea of students as he walked to his locker. Plenty of kids gave him weird looks, likely because of the flowers, and Adam couldn’t help but feel weird about it. He knew he shouldn’t, after all he had seen guys bringing flowers for their girlfriends tons of times before, but for some reason it just felt wrong.

As Adam made his way down the hall and approached his locker, he noticed that Camilla wasn’t standing by his locker. “Damn!” He said quietly to himself. He had been hoping that she would be here so he could just give her these flowers, but now he would need to find her somewhere. And it was at this moment that Adam realized that he had no idea where Camilla’s locker was, since she was typically the one to seek him out when she felt like tormenting him.. How was he going to find her?

Looking around frantically, Adam noticed another familiar face chatting with a few of her friends. An idea quickly popped into his head and so Adam rushed over to Kerri to ask her for a favor.

“Uhhh hi Kerri.” He said meekly, causing the trip of girls to halt their conversation and turn to look at the small boy. Two of the girls gave Adam an uninterested scowl as he stood there quietly, until they noticed the flowers in his hand. Both girls assumed this little dork was here to ask Kerri out on a date, seemingly unaware of how out of his league she was.

“Ohhh Alec, what’s up little dude?” Kerri said, chuckling at his awkward demeanor. She looked down and noticed the flowers he was holding. “Oh shit are those for me! Haha that’s awesome, I guess you’re a bit of a pervert huh?”

Adam was stunned by her comment, so much so that he couldn’t put together the words to correct her, before she took a moment to explain to her friends.

“Oh my god it was hilarious. He was down on his knees and I literally farted in his face. He like, spun around to kiss my ass hahaha.” Kerri laughed as she ripped the flower bouquet out of Adam’s hands. The other two girls laughed and cringed at Kerri’s gross story. Adam felt himself dying inside, as it appeared he was developing a reputation for being a fart sniffing pervert.

“Oh and Camilla says that when Ms.Crowell shrunk him down the other day, she farted on him like a million times. I guess he just likes chick farts huh Alec?” Kerri said, gently punching him in the ribs. Adam winced, not from her physical attack, but from the emotional pain caused by her taunts.

“Um, it's Adam.” He said lowering his gaze to the ground. “And I… I actually need to give those to Camilla.”

Kerri pouted a bit as she handed the flowers back to Adam. “Awww is it cuz I got your name wrong?” She chuckled. It was fun for her to toy with the little man.

“Uh no… I just… I need to give them to her, alright?” He said. “I just wanted to ask where I could find her before first period.”

“Well, what’s in it for me shorty?” She asked, flicking gently at his nose with a single finger.

“What do you want?” He asked. He truly had no idea what he could possibly offer her. Kerri tapped her finger against her chin.

“Hmmmm what could you do for me? Oh I know, how about a foot rub.” She offered. “I’ll tell you where Camilla’s locker is, but you’ve gotta give me the beat foot rub you can muster up. Deal?”

“R-Right now?” He asked nervously. Currently there were several people looking who had overheard the weird conversation and were interested to see what was going to happen.

“No silly, not here. At science club.” She said with a cruel smile. Adam’s heart sank. Now she was going to be in on the torture? So even if Camilla was going soft on him then he’d have to contend with Kerri too, and if she was so willing to fart on him at regular size, she was going to be a nightmare as a giantess.

“Time’s ticking pipsqueak, do we have a deal?” Kerri pressed, stepping towards Adam.

“Fine just tell me where she is. And I’ll rub your damn feet.” Adam relented, not wanting two angry giantesses in his life.

Kerri squealed with excitement and gave Adam a big hug, whispering in his ear. “Oh it’s gonna feel soooo good with your face between my toes.” She then pulled away from Adam and spun him around. As soon as he stopped spinning he noticed Camilla’s beautiful dark hair only a few lockers away.

“Fuck.” He said to himself. If he had waited a couple more minutes then he wouldn’t have needed to promise Kerri a foot rub. Oh well, there wasn’t any use thinking about it now. He walked over to Camilla’s locker and presented her with a bouquet of roses.

Camilla turned her attention to the timid boy standing before her, offering up a small gift of his affection. Sure she had to instruct him to do it, but she was happy to know that he was at least smart enough to do as he was told. She reaches out and takes the flowers from Adam before wrapping an arm around his neck and pulling him close for a hug. Adam couldn’t help but notice how good she smelled, especially compared to the last time he had smelled her.

“Oh you’re so sweet, how’d you know I love roses?” The beautiful young woman placed the bouquet in her locker and released Adam from her tight embrace.

“Just a lucky guess.” Adam said nervously.

“Well I guess today is your lucky day because I’m going to let you skip science club today, since you’re being such a good boy.” Camilla said sweetly, running her fingers through his hair. Adam’s heart nearly skipped a beat. He couldn’t believe it, she was going to let him off the hook? He was incredibly excited to get to go home and enjoy his weekend without having to sit through being sat on.

“Really, oh my god thank you Camilla! I…” His voice trailed off as he realized hat he had nearly forgotten the deal he had just made with Kerri. Damn. Camilla was confused by his sudden loss of enthusiasm. She thought for sure he would be celebrating the fact that he wouldn’t be spending his Friday afternoon between her buttcheeks. She giggled at the thought that maybe this tiny man actually did like it inside her sweaty crack.

“I forgot that I, uhhh…. I actually promised Kerri that I would give her a foot rub.” Adam said, dropping his gaze to the floor. He was so close to having a normal weekend, but now that was just a fantasy because he would have to spend a couple hours wrestling with Kerri’s massive toes.

“Oh… I see. And I’m guessing she wanted you to do it during science club huh?” Camilla asked. She chuckled as Adam shook his head slowly. She knew when she told Kerri about her deal with Ms.Crowell that she would want to get in on playing with Adam. And truthfully, Camilla wouldn’t mind letting her friends toy with the tiny boy. However she wasn’t going to let Kerri get in the way of her conditioning of her new plaything.

“I’ll tell Kerri that you’re off limits today. You can go have a nice weekend.” Camilla loved the look on Adam’s face when she told him he could enjoy his weekend without being subjected to any unpleasant feminine odors. Adam felt an intense wave of joy wash over him, and he didn’t even think as he wrapped Camilla up in a big hug and kissed her on the cheek.

He quickly realized what he had done and let go of her, mumbling a quick apology before quickly shuffling away down the hall. Camilla just smiled as she watched the boy flee in embarrassment. She couldn’t wait to keep playing with his emotions as the semester continued, but for today she had someone else to focus on.

End Notes:

Hope ya liked it!

A Bad Decision by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone, this chapter is the start of a fairly long arc with Mr. Lanning. We'll get back to Adam eventually but Michael is going to be the focus for a little while. Hope you enjoy!

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Michael Lanning sat at his desk, having dismissed his last class nearly fifteen minutes ago, and he was nervously fidgeting with his watch. Time was quickly running out for him to change his mind and avoid making what was potentially a huge mistake. 

 

Finally, the tenured instructor stood up from his desk and began walking down the hall. In the depth of his heart he knew what he was doing was wrong, but there was just something so incredibly entrancing about this girl. It had all started with what he had assumed was a genuine interest in his class from one of the brightest students that he had ever taught. 

 

Camilla Stevens quickly turned into one of Michael’s favorite students, she was attentive and never afraid to engage with the material, and he had to assure himself that the fact that she was incredibly attractive had nothing to do with why he was drawn to her. And the older man spent several weeks trying to convince himself that he wasn’t attracted to one of his students. He was married, happily so, and Camilla was underaged, there was nothing good that could come from such an infidelity.

 

But unfortunately for Mr.Lanning, Camilla Stevens wasn’t the kind of girl who got turned down. When she set her sights on something, it was only a matter of time before she got it. And this was ultimately the case for her history teacher. 

 

Thinking back, Michael remembered the day when he made the monumental mistake of giving in to his desires. It was a Friday and his favorite student had requested to come in after school to get a little bit of help before an upcoming exam. He knew she didn’t really need any help, but she was the kind of student to over prepare herself, so this was a completely appropriate meeting, he told himself. 

 

When he walked into his office, he was surprised to see Camilla already there waiting for him. She was sitting on top of his desk in a skirt and a tight button down top with her hair tied back in a tight ponytail. As he entered the room Camilla turned towards him, putting one of her feet up on the desk, revealing her shaven pussy to the incredibly stunned man.

 

“Ms.Stevens, please put your leg down.” He said, quickly averting his eyes from her intimate area. But Camilla wasn’t listening anymore.

 

“Come here Mr.Lanning, I don’t want to wait anymore.” She said, lifting her skirt some more and leaning backwards on her elbows, letting her bare ass and pussy hang off the front edge of the desk. 

 

The older man let out a heavy sigh as he locked the door behind him and walked over to the  young lady on his desk. He stood between her spread legs and ran his hands along her thighs. He savored the feeling of her soft, supple skin as he worked his hands towards her firm buttocks, massaging the cheeks for a minute before moving his fingers up towards her delicate lips. He played with her labia for a little bit, massaging the slick folds between his fingers before he then started to rub her already swollen clitoris. 

 

The soft moaning coming from Camilla filled Michael with an energy that he hadn’t felt in years. It was as if his spirit was being charged with the strength of her youth. He exhaled slowly as he unzipped his pants and proceeded to make the biggest mistake of his life.

 

Michael was pulled out of his daydream as he approached the science lab. On the other side of this door was source of all his fantasies and the object of his deepest regret. Pushing open the door, Michael peered into the dark room and saw Camilla sitting alone at the front of the room. 

 

The beautiful girl smiled as she saw her teacher enter the room and pull the door closed behind him. She hopped up out of her chair and walked over to the older man, slowly walking her fingers up his chest.

 

“I see you didn’t pussy out on me. That’s good.” She said sweetly.

 

“I thought you were upset with me?” Michael said, stroking her soft hair over her ear. 

 

“Who says I’m not?” She said with a grin. “Maybe I’m just playing nice so you don’t run from me, but as soon as I shrink you down I might just put you riiiiiiight here.” She took his hands and placed them on her ample ass. 

 

Michael held his breath as he once again pondered if this was a mistake. He knew he would be at her mercy if he went through with this, and she had already proven that she was willing to subject her playthings to disgusting conditions. He still had time to run, but he wasn’t sure that he was strong enough to do so.

 

“Did you do what I asked?” Camilla asked. Walking away from Mr.Lanning and retrieving the small black remote off of the desk at the front of the room.

 

“Yes. I took a cab to work this morning, my wife thinks I’m heading out of town to see my brother and I have an email ready to be sent out so I can take a sick day on Monday.” He said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and handing it over to Camilla. She smiled and took the device before aiming her size controlling remote at her teacher.

 

“Good, then you’re all mine. Anything else you want to say before you’re my helpless little toy?” She teased. 

 

Michael just shook his head and whispered softly. “Please, be gentle.”

 

Camilla laughed before pressing a button on the remote, causing Michael Lanning to shrink down to a height of only a few inches. She took a minute to stand over top of him, letting him know just how tiny and insignificant he was compared to her. Then the giantess bent down to pick up her tiny prize.

 

“Now where should I put you to sneak you out of here?” She tapped her chin playfully as she pondered the possibilities. “Any suggestions?” 

 

The tiny man was incredibly nervous about how this weekend was going to proceed, and part of that was going to depend on how things got started. He was worried that if things started off poorly, then the entire weekend would be nothing but suffering for him. So he needed to start things off playfully.

 

“Maybe you could drop me in your bra?” He suggested. 

 

“Hmmmm maybe, maybe. But I was thinking about putting you in here.” She then brought the shrunken man around to her now enormous behind. This caused a decent amount of panic within Michael’s heart. This is exactly what he was trying to avoid. 

 

The tiny man struggled against the gigantic hand that was currently dragging his face along the fabric covering Camilla’s ass crack. He tried to hold his breath but by the fifth time that she pulled his face through her butt he his lungs were demanding oxygen, even if it was tainted with the sour scent coming off of this little brat’s asshole. 

 

This torment didn’t last incredibly long, but Michael was still able to get well acquainted with the horrible stink that was emanating from this terrible abyss. When Camilla brought him back around to her massive face, she noticed that Michael had tears running down his face. “Jesus Christ are you crying? What a fucking pussy.” Her insults cut him to the bone and he was already kicking himself for his decision. 

 

“Alright you little crybaby, here’s the deal. If you can make me cum by the time I get home then you won’t have to go anywhere near my ass.” She said as she leaned up against the desk and pulled the waistband of her shorts open and dangled Michael over her hungry pussy. “Well, at least not today.” She added before dropping him down into the sticky hammock of her panties.

 

She then released her hold on her underwear and catapulted the terrified man into the folds of her vagina. “Good luck, dumbass.” She said as she packed up her stuff and headed towards Ms.Crowell’s room to drop off the remote before heading home.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Now that she has what she wants, we're going to see a little bit more of Camilla's true self. And I can assure you that she's not a pleasant person.

 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, leave me a review and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!

Weekend with Camilla by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Mr. Lanning gets a feel for exactly how this weekend is going to go... let's hope he enjoys it.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Michael has resigned to just moving around as much as he can, praying that it would be enough to bring Camilla to orgasm, but he was starting to get paranoid. It felt like he had been dropped down into her underwear forever ago and by this point she must be close to home. He was sobbing as he frantically tried to massage the walls of her titanic vagina, with no idea on how to get the job done from where he was. He then began to laugh at himself as he took a moment to really think about why he was crying. He was only a few inches tall and he was struggling to make his underage mistress cum from from inside of her panties, and if he didn’t do a good job then she was going to shove him up her ass. He couldn’t have made it up if he tried.

 

Eventually he reached the point where he was too exhausted to even struggle anymore. Michael then just laid still in his captors panties, simply praying that his final moments were not spent in this dark and humid hellhole. His prayers were soon answered as more light began to pour into his sticky prison, but before he could adjust his eyes to the sudden flood of light, he found himself free falling away from Camilla’s massive genitals.

 

Michael was shocked out of his state of exhaustion when his body crashed into a massive pool of frigid water. The tiny man began treading water as he used this opportunity to wash his student’s vaginal fluids off of his face. “Holy shit Cam-“ Michael lost his train of thought as he craned his head upwards and realized what was happening. 

 

Miles up above his head, Michael could see his titanic mistress’ enormous vagina and asshole, looming ominously over what he was beginning to realize was a toilet bowl. “For the love of Christ! Camilla, no!” He screamed, unsure if she would be able to make out his tiny voice. 

 

Camilla sat on her porcelain throne, humming to herself and playing on her phone. She giggled as she heard a series of tiny screams coming from inside the bowl, and imagined how weird it must be for this middle aged man to be two inches tall and looking up at her asshole from inside the toilet. Not satisfied with simply dropping him in the toilet, Camilla then decided to humiliate him a little more. She then relaxed her muscles and sighed as a steady stream of urine began to rain down on top of the unfortunate history teacher. 

 

Down in the water, Michael screamed as he did everything he could to get out of the path of the torrent of piss that Camilla was trying to blast him with. Unfortunately for him, his swimming abilities proved to be insufficient as the yellow stream of urine smashed into his back and forced him under the frigid water. Unable to open his eyes, Michael was forced to just swim up as frantically as he could, struggling to overcome the strength of the jetstream. 

 

When he finally broke the surface of the water again, Michael looked up to see that Camilla now had her phone’s camera pointed in between her legs. “Smile Mikey!” She said as another short stream of piss shot down and splashed onto the tiny man in the bowl. This time the sour liquid hit Michael square in the face, burning his eyes and filling his mouth and nose. He spit out the vile substance but he was pretty sure that he would remember that taste for the rest of his life. 

 

“Camilla please!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. “You’ve had your fun now just get me out!” The weekend was starting off even worse than he was expecting. How could he have been so stupid as to agree to this nonsense. 

 

“Hold on Michael, just wanna see if I can…” Camilla drifted off as she scrunched her face, clearly exerting some effort. Michael looked up to try to ascertain what his tormentress was trying to do, but he became distracted by the almost rhythmic movement of the massive anus hanging over top of him. It didn’t take him long to figure out what this gigantic bitch was trying to do.

 

“Camilla! Don’t do it! Get me out of here you little bitch!” He screamed. 

 

Camilla laughed as she heard the screams from down in the bowl. She knew that this definitely wasn’t what Mr.Lanning was expecting from this weekend. He wanted to fuck a giantess for three days straight, but she didn’t really care about what he wanted. This weekend was going to be about her flexing her power as a giantess.

 

A loud, brassy fart blasted out into the bowl as Camilla let out a heavy sigh. It appears that this was the end of the show for now, but she had plenty of time left with this little toy so she wasn’t too upset. 

 

Michael continued to tread water as the explosion of gas began to fill the breathable space in which he had. The thick layer of stench began to settle upon the surface of the water and the tiny man considered diving down beneath the water in order to escape from the potent odor, but he was hesitant to submerge his head back under the tainted waters in which he was currently swimming. Thankfully he didn’t have to suffer the stench for long as Camilla rose up off of the toilet and lowered a mostly clean toilet brush down into the bowl for Michael to grab on to. 

 

Once he was safely outside of the porcelain confines of the toilet and placed safely upon the bathroom counter, Michael decided he was going to put a stop to this right now. There was no way that he was going to continue to be treated like this, especially not by some spoiled little brat. “What the fuck was that?” He shouted up at her. 

 

Camilla simply smiled and proceeded to wash her hands in the sink. “Well I had to pee. You wouldn’t want me to pee my pants would you? You probably would’ve drowned if I hadn’t made it to the potty.” She said, completely sidestepping the issue. 

 

“What? How about taking me out before you fucking piss on me? Do you have any idea how disgusting that is?” Michael was rapidly becoming furious with this little brat.

 

“No I don’t have any idea what it’s like to get dropped into a toilet and get peed on. And do you know why?” She asked, lowering her massive face down to the counter so that Michael was standing just a few inches from her enormous eyeball. “I don’t know because I’m not two fucking inches tall. I don’t know because I’m not small enough to fit inside of someone’s asshole. But do you know who is? You!”

 

Michael shriveled up beneath Camilla’s intense tirade. All of his courage had drained from his body as he realized that she was right. She could do literally anything that she wanted to him and at this point, no one would even know where the fuck he was. She was a goddess and he was nothing but her tiny little plaything. “I’m sorry Camilla, I shouldn’t have shouted.” 

 

“You’re right you shouldn’t have. And if you wanted to keep me in a good fucking mood then you should’ve made me cum. I mean I sat in the fucking car for like thirty minutes, and you couldn’t do jack shit for me. I mean Jesus fucking Christ you’re lucky I didn’t have to take a shit.” Camilla picked Michael up off of the counter top and ran him underneath some warm water. And when she was satisfied that he was at least clean enough as to not smell like her piss anymore, she carried him out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I've been writing quite a bit over the past few days and this story arc with Michael is turning out to be a long one... but I think you'll really enjoy it

If you've got the time please let me know what you think so far. You're reviews go a long way to helping me push forward with these stories!

As always, Thanks for reading!

The Challenge by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

The chapters are feeling a little bit short, might post a double on Friday just cuz thats the kind of guy I am :)

Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Michael struggled to keep his stomach settled as he traveled through this unfamiliar place in Camilla’s closed fist. The swinging pendulum motion made it feel as if he was being forced to ride the world's most unsettling tilt-o-whirl ride. The tiny man fights back the urge to vomit. After what he just went through, he knows it would be best to avoid making Camilla angry.

 

Mercifully the swinging comes to an end as Michael finds himself being gently tossed onto a large, purple colored surface. The tiny man bounces several times before coming to a stop. He looks around at his surroundings and realizes that this must be Camilla’s room. 

 

The walls are painted a solid shade of pastel purple and all of the furniture is a bright white color. There are countless photos, awards and pieces of art hanging on the walls and sitting on the shelves. All in all it was the typical teenage girl bedroom that Michael was expecting, but somehow this place felt much more sinister than that.

 

Michael continued to survey his surroundings as Camilla began to peel off her clothes. The titanic teenager stripped down to her underwear before walking over to the foot of the bed and crouching down so that Michael could only see her head from where he was sat on her pillow. “What the hell is she doing?” The small man thought to himself, before the olive skinned beauty launched herself over top of the mattress. He was at a loss for words as the body of the massive teenager soared through the air towards him.

 

“Oh shit!” Michael cried as Camilla’s body flew closer and closer towards him, her descent casting a large shadow over the miniature man sitting on her pillow. Spinning on his heels, he tried to put some distance between himself and the fleshy meteor that had already begun its descent. His tiny legs managed to drag him a few feet before the entirety of Camilla’s weight came crashing down onto the mattress, sending Michael flying up into the air. 

 

Michael comes back down to the pillow and lands with a soft thud, as he feels himself begin to start rolling down a slope. Upon coming to a stop, the shrunken man found himself looking up into the massive smiling face of his underaged lover. The giantess’ lips began to part, allowing a large pink tongue to slither out and lick her lips hungrily. 

 

“Mmmmmm” she moaned as her head inched closer and closer to the old man, her tongue playfully flicking at his already wet clothes. “Oooh you must be so cold in those. Why don’t you strip down and I’ll warm you up okay?” 

 

Michael was hesitant to trust her after the ordeal in the bathroom, but as her warm breath washed over his shivering body he realized that she was right. He was quickly getting colder, and the wet clothes certainly weren’t helping. Deciding it was a win-win for him to play along, Michael began to pull away his clothing. Once the miniature man was fully nude Camilla pursed her lips and brought them down on top of his entire body. 

 

The massive pillowy lips pushed gently down onto his body and for the first time since being shrunken, Michael was finally enjoying the experience. The warmth of her skin and the fruity smell of her breath were all that he could think about as kiss after giantess kiss was planted on top of his body. And the sensation only grew more stimulating once Camilla’s massive tongue began to work it’s way down between his legs. The tiny man’s breath quickly sharpened as he felt himself rapidly reaching orgasm. He grabbed at Camilla’s massive lips as her tongue massages up and down his erect cock. 

 

It took less than sixty seconds total for Camilla to get her little toy to cum for her. She laughed to herself as she thought about how quickly this old man always came. She wondered if he was always so remarkably fast with his own wife, or if there was just something he loved about someone as young as her. Either way, there was no way a pathetic excuse for a man could ever service her desires normally. Lucky for her though, a toy like this was just what she needed to get through the weekend. 

 

The giantess pressed her elbows down into the bed and arched her back so that she could look down on the itty bitty man struggling to catch his breath. Michael opens his eyes to find himself shrouded once again in Camilla’s shadow. There was a short moment of silence as the two studied one another, but it was Camilla who inevitably broke the silence.

 

“Well little Mikey,” She said playfully walking two fingers across the pillow towards the naked tiny. “I let you have your fun. So how about we play a little game for my amusement?” She asks while placing one gigantic finger on Michael’s chest, gently pushing him down into the pillow.

 

“What do you have in mind?” He asked with a slight wheeze. The excitement from this whole affair was beginning to take its toll on Michael. He could already feel himself beginning to grow sore from Camilla’s less than gentle approach to being a giantess. 

 

“Well I have a fun game we can play.” She said getting up and walking over towards the closet. Michael watched intently as the young girl crossed the room, her hips swaying seductively with every step she took. He couldn’t help but admire her large round behind as she bent over in the closet looking for something. Her pink underwear had little red hearts all over it, and the more she bent over the more her cheeks seemed to swallow the garment. Just this little tease was causing Michael to feel his member begin to rise again. 

 

Soon after Camilla snapped back up and returned from the closet holding a large black gym bag. She tosses the bag down onto the bed and opened it up before turning around again and walking towards the nearly overflowing clothes hamper. Michael watches her dig through the mountain of dirty clothing for several minutes before turning his attention to the bag. He steps up to the opened flap and slowly begins to climb up it so he can take a look in the bag. Unsurprisingly the bag appears to be filled with gym clothes. Socks, shorts, a shirt and some other assorted items. Standing just outside the bag, he would have to guess that this stuff was all clean based on the distinct lack of odor coming off of the bag.

 

That changed quickly however, when Camilla came back from the hamper carrying a heavy armful of clothing, all of which she dumped into the bag. As the waterfall of clothes poured into the gym bag, Michael felt a wave of stink surge out and wash past him.

 

“Jesus Camilla, why don’t you wash your laundry?” Michael asked, stepping back from the massive pile.

 

“Oh hush Mikey, you’ll get used to it.” She says reaching over and plucking Michael off the bed.

 

“Get used to it?” He asked.

 

“So here’s the game. This bag is filled with lots of different things that I could wear to the gym. A couple shirts, some bras, tights, sweat bands and lots and lots of socks. I’m going to give you three hours to get everything out of the bag that you can.” Camilla said, brushing her dark locks out of her face.

 

“I don’t get how that’s a game, Camilla. Kinda seems like busy work, especially since you just dumped all that in there.” Michael retorted. 

 

“Well here’s the game part. At the end of three hours, I’m gonna choose from what’s left in the bag and wear you to the gym!” She said with an excited giggle. Michael on the other hand was less than excited about this new development. 

 

“Wear me? Camilla I don’t…” He began to protest.

 

“Oh my god it's super simple. Like if you don’t want me to put you in my sock at the gym, then get all the socks out. If you don’t want to go in my armpit, then get the shirts out. Basic stuff.” Camilla explains before dropping Michael on top of the bag and jumping up onto the bed behind him. She then turns on the TV and starts flipping through channels before looking down at her shrunken toy. “Your time just started shorty, make it count.”

 

“Camilla, I don’t know why you’re doing this, but I’m not doing this. It’s humiliating and degrading.” Michael said, stepping down from the pile.

 

“Your call dude. But I’m going to the gym in three hours and unless that bag is empty, then you’re going with me.” Camilla then places her feet near the bag. “But if you’re not going to play along then you just give me a foot rub.”

 

Michael looked back and forth between the tall tanned soles of his gigantic captor and the massive bag of dirty laundry beside him on the bed. Neither option seemed particularly appealing but unless he was going to call Camilla on her bluff, there was only one clear choice.

 

“So if I clear the bag, then I don’t have to go?” Michael asked. 

 

“Not unless you wanna.” Camilla said, not taking her eyes off the phone. Michael lets out a heavy sigh and slowly walks back up to the lip of the bag and takes hold of the first balled up sock that he sees. With a small amount of effort Michael is able to shake the crusty ball of cloth off the pile and roll it down off the pile. He watches it roll and roll faster and faster until it eventually flies off the side of the bed and falls down the space between her bed and the wall. Looking up to Camilla, Michael is able to catch a thin smile begin to form on her face. The tiny man then shakes his head and gets to work on the task at hand.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone, thanks for reading! Fetish content will be picking up pretty quickly so you wont want to miss the next few chapters!

 

Let me know what you think of the story so far and thank you all so much for reading!!!

Playing By the Rules by Omanahan88

 

The first few layers were pretty easy. Most of the socks were already balled up so Michael was able to just push or kick them towards the slope and they would simply roll out of the bag on their own. There were a few pairs of panties that were easy enough to move and a single pair of spandex shorts that were a bit heavy but nothing he couldn’t manage. 

 

The first real obstacle for the little man came in the form of a large black cotton t-shirt. Michael tugged at the shirt and found that it was much harder to move around than the smaller items. After a few minutes of pulling and moving, the shrunken man was able to unwedge the corner of the garment from the side of the bag. He pulled it towards the edge and spent another few minutes figuring out how to get this bigger piece up over the edge. It was a difficult task but eventually the shirt was tossed out onto the bed. Michael sat on the edge of the bag, surveying the progress he had made thus far. 

 

Taking a moment to catch his breath, Michael was fairly impressed with how much he had done. At his best estimate he was probably close to halfway done with clearing out the large mountain of clothing. He took a deep breath and slipped down off the ledge and into the clothes pit below. Landing with a soft thud and a renewed energy, Michael resumed tanking away at the unwashed clothes in the pile. 

 

It was hard for him to miss the fact that the deeper he dug into the bag, the stronger the stale odor of days old sweat was starting to grow. And while it wasn’t quite yet overpowering, since the bag was open and he has already had plenty of time to get acclimated, the odor’s ever growing presence in his mind was beginning to make him question his sanity. 

 

“Twenty minutes left, small fry…” Camilla’s voice booms from outside the bag. Michael surveys the remainder of the task before him as he wipes a generous amount of sweat from his brow. Kneeling down the exhausted man dries his sweaty hands on the last of Camilla’s shirts in the bag. The tiny man chuckles a bit, feeling the tiniest bit of vengeance as he dirties the garment with his own sweat, as insignificant a victory as it may be. Taking the sleeve of the shirt and pulling it over his shoulder, Michael begins to vault himself up towards the edge of the bag. He struggles for several minutes before finally getting one of his legs over the top, causing the small man to roll down towards the mattress, pulling the shirt out of the bag with him. 

 

Camilla giggles as she watched her teacher awkwardly throw himself out of her gym bag and accidentally roll himself up in her shirt. The giantess extended her hand and gracefully plucked the garment up between two fingers allowing the tired, shrunken man to tumble back to the mattress. She watched quietly for a few minutes, smiling sweetly as she studied him. He was breathing heavily with his eyes firmly shut, clearly happy to have successfully accomplished his task.

 

“What? Giving up so soon? You’ve still got nine minutes left.” She asked with a gentle poke against Michael’s stomach. The tiny man bats the gigantic finger away as he opens his eyes and sticks his tongue out at his beautiful, playful, and slightly crazy giantess.

 

“All done and with time to spare. Looks like you’re going to the gym solo, sweetheart.” He retorts between heavy breaths. The giantess feigns surprise and lifts the large black bag up into the air above Michael. The tiny man watched helplessly as Camilla turns the bag upside down and he silently hopes that he didn’t miss anything in there. 

 

Sure enough, nothing but some stray dust and debris fall from the bag as Camilla violently shakes the bag through the air. “Well I guess you cleaned it out pretty good.” The giant girl declared as she tossed the bag back to the foot of the bed. Michael smiled and closed his eyes once again. Perhaps now he could get a bit of rest. And surprisingly enough, the giantess allowed him to do just that. The next nine minutes were nothing but pure serenity for Michael as Camilla let him sleep after a grueling three hours of unloading her dirty laundry.

 

The piercing sound of an alarm coming from Camilla’s phone prevented Michael from falling into any sort of deep sleep. The tiny man rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms as his gigantic companion sprung up off the bed. She tilted her head and smiled sweetly at him as he pulled on the large t-shirt still on the mattress turning it into a male shift blanket. “Hey Cam, do you mind if I just get some sleep here while you’re at the gym? I could use the rest.” He said honestly. 

 

“What do you mean silly? You’re coming with me?” She said, picking the gym bag up and beginning to load it with necessities.

 

“C’mon Camilla, I beat your little game, just let me catch my breath alright?” He bargained, hoping she was in a mood to at least hear him out.

 

“Wait you think you won?” She asked with a chuckle.

 

“I won fair and square. There wasn’t anything in that goddamn bag when the alarm went off.” The tiny man asserted.

 

“Really?” Camilla asked with a grin. “Did you check the pockets?” Michael’s heart sank, she wasn’t playing fair. Camilla slowly unzipped the large front pocket of the bag and reached a hand inside. She shuffled around for a few seconds before pulling out a single black and red, striped thing from inside the hidden compartment.

 

“That isn’t fair.” Michael argued, no energy left to flee and well aware that doing so would be pointless. 

 

“No fair? I didn’t stop you from checking the pockets little Mikey.” She said peeling off her current underwear so she could tower over top of her broken down teacher and show off her immaculate pussy. “And I hope those nine minutes of napping were worth spending the next two and a half hours up against my sweaty asshole.” The cruel goddess tainted as she reached down towards the scared and angry highschool teacher.

 

“Keep your fucking hands off me you psychotic bitch!” The angry man snapped. “This is sick, this whole thing is fucking sick and I want out. Take me back to my wife and family! I don’t care what you tell them I’ve had enough of you!” He was seething with rage at this point and although he knew that Camilla’s confession would certainly bring ruin to his life, he just could stand the indignity of being rubbed up against some bratty teenager’s disgusting shithole. He would rather die.

 

“No what’s sick, are the protein farts I’m gonna be pushing out. You’re gonna wanna keep an eye out for those Mikey.” She said cutely as she carried both Mr. Lanning and the small thong towards her bathroom. The tiny man began to struggle more and more as Camilla pulled a roll of athletic tape from the bathroom drawer and used one hand to hold the tiny man against the back of the thong while she used the other hand to apply a generous amount of tape. Once the tiny man was fully secured against the back of the underwear, Camilla held it up to admire her handiwork.

 

“Well, it’s not gonna be super comfortable.” She said with a slight furrow in her brow. Michael continued to flail and curse in his new prison.

 

“Then don’t fucking do it you dumb bitch! What’s the point of putting me in your ass if you won’t enjoy it anyways?” He asked.

 

“Well the fact that you hate it so much, is what I enjoy the most. So it might be uncomfortable on my starfish, but knowing that you’ll be drinking my ass sweat feels amazing in my soul.” She said with an insincere smile and a kiss on the face.

 

“You fucking evil whore! Take me the fuck out of here right fucking now! I swear to Christ if you go through with this then I’ll have your fucking ass hauled off to prison.” He screamed, still wiggling furiously against his restraints. 

 

“Well...” She replied calmly, causing Michael to sit in stunned silence for a moment.  “That’s if anyone even finds you.” She was right, despite being a cruel and unbalanced psychopath, the rest of the world would see nothing but a model student.

 

Michael cannot believe what he is hearing. She wouldn’t dare to kill him would she? Would she even need to? Surely people would notice that he was missing, but how would they know to check Camilla? All of these questions flocked to the front of his mind as Camilla lowered the thong down to the floor.

 

“Starting to make sense dumbass?” She asked bluntly. “I fucking own you. You made it so fucking easy to shrink you down and take you home, like… how could you be that fucking dumb?”

 

The giantess looked down between her legs at the tiny man taped up in the back of her thong and shook her head in disgust. “Now if you want to ever get back to that pathetic life of yours, you’re going to be a good little worm and do everything I say without a goddamn word of back-talk. Now get your face in my fucking asshole and lick it like your fucking life depended on it.” Her voice was booming by the time her tirade ended and Michael was far too afraid to say anything in return. Now, even more so than being pressed against Camilla’s giant anus for a weekend, he was terrified that this could be his new life.

 

The giantess stood up and began to pull the thong higher and higher until the tiny man fastened into the back was just outside the crack in her massive fleshy globes. She let out a heavy shudder as she felt his tiny body graze up against her eager bottom. She couldn’t wait to subject this old fucking creep to the most vile experience her body had to offer. She was going to make him fear her and once he was sufficiently broken, she would make him worship her. It was the ultimate flex of her strength as a woman, to dominate someone so completely and utterly and she couldn’t wait to do it with Michael Lanning. 

 

The young high schooler scrunched her face up as she felt a slight discomfort reach its destination at the end of her digestive track. Releasing her muscles, Camilla smiled as she felt the familiar sensation of gas passing out her sphincter and through her cheeks, only this time she had the added benefit of knowing that her history teacher was experiencing her fart in a way that no one in the world ever had. She moaned ever so quietly as she wafted the stink working it’s way up towards her nose, knowing that things were so much worse for poor little Michael. 

 

“Cross your fingers Mikey, because I’m not the kind of girl who skips leg day just cuz a fart gets a little too wet.” She announced with a cruel laugh. “Do me a favor and if they start getting real sloppy, just plug me up with your head okay?”

 

The titanic brunette didn’t wait for a response before pulling the tiny teacher into his prison between her heavy ass cheeks. Once she had him where she wanted him, Camilla used her index finger to feel around the back of her thong for poor Michael’s tiny head. Once she had it located, the goddess pushed on it ever so gently and massaged Michaels face in gentle circles all around her anal ring.  

 

The tiny man tried to scream as his face was mercilessly smeared across the bumpy, oily surface of the disgusting anus that was his new roommate. Unfortunately for him, his cries were lost within the dark abyss looming before him, only to be returned to him in the form of Camilla’s crude releases. No one would hear him where he was, the heavy globes that made up Camilla’s sizable rump ensured that she could go anywhere she wanted and no one would suspect that there was a middle aged man pinned in her reeking crevasse.

 

“Ahhhhh time to go.” Camilla said with a smile as she flexed her glutes for good measure. The olive skinned giantess then grabbed her bag off the floor and began walking to her car.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Next few chapters are pretty great if you're into giantess ass/farts!

 

Stay tuned & thanks for reading!

Leg Day by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Lots of ass n' gas in this chapter... Hope you enjoy!

 

Pppppppffffffftttttttt

 

Michael winced as the hell portal before him opened once more. A hot wind then roared past the captive man, forcing his tiny head backwards until it was pushing against the fabric of Camilla’s thong. The tiny man coughed and spit, trying to rid his mouth and lungs of absolutely foul air he was being poisoned with. He had long since given up trying to get someone’s attention, unaware of how much time has passed since he began hearing the sounds of the weight room. 

 

When he had first started hearing the various voices carrying on indistinct conversations beyond the veil of his tormentor’s tight yoga pants, Michael put his very soul into trying to get the attention of someone who might be able to free him from this sweltering prison. The tiny man screamed until his voice had become hoarse, but unfortunately his insignificant voice wasn’t able to break beyond the dense cheeks that held him firmly in place, let alone get the attention of anyone in the incredibly loud gym. Additionally the shrunken history teacher quickly became discouraged, because Camilla somehow seemed to know every time he was trying to alert someone to his presence. And every time that the teenage giantess detected that her tiny prisoner was acting up, she discreetly released another hot payload of rank, disgusting air into the back of her panties. And despite being unsure of whether the giantess was actually punishing him for begging for a rescue or if he was simply being tortured with random and coincidental workout farts, Michael decided that it would be better for him to just keep his mouth shut as much as possible.

 

On the opposite side of the size spectrum, Camilla was having the single most euphoric workout of her young life. The young woman stepped up to the squat rack and felt a familiar tumble inside her flat tummy. She grinned wildly as she stepped beneath the worn iron bar, taking it up onto her shoulders and stepping back into position. The rumble within her body continues to move lower and lower as Camilla begins to warm up for her first set of squats. The giantess feels her ass begin to strain against the confines of her skin tight workout pants and just as she reaches the full depth of the squat, the cruel girl holds the position for a few seconds.

 

Michael is distracted by the stomach-churning sensation of free fall, as his captor lowers her ass down to the floor. So distracted in fact, that he doesn’t immediately realize that when the sensation of falling stops, her thong has become so tight at his back that he was now being aggressively forced up against the sweaty, rubbery orifice that had been spewing rancid air at him for what felt like an eternity. 

 

“Jesus Christ you fucking bitch.” The tiny man wheezed, attempting to pry his face away from Camilla’s sickening asshole. The pressure at his back had become so intense that he was afraid he might actually get forced beyond this disgusting portal into the literal hell on the other side. And just as that thought crossed his mind, Camilla’s enormous asshole began to bulge outward, eager to deliver the gift that she had been brewing. “No, goddamnit no!” Michael cried again just before the seal broke and yet another toxic blast was dropped onto his tiny frame. 

 

Camilla bit her lip as she felt the long and intensely hot fart burst out of her plump cheeks. She did her best to stifle a hearty laugh as she thought about the disgusting things she was subjecting her former teacher to. It was just so thrilling for the young woman to take a man with a family, a career, and the respect of his students and peers and break him down in such a humiliating fashion. As Camilla stood up from her squat, satisfied that Michael was sufficiently grossed out, she felt a weird sensation down in the back of her pants. It was as if her asshole was gnawing on something, desperately trying to pull it inside of her colon. She shifted her hips back and forth, trying to identify the unusual sensation. Finally it dawned on her… Michael’s head was inside her asshole.

 

Michael was thrashing about as much as he could when he felt the massive orifice begin to clamp down onto his tiny head. The miniscule man was helpless to do anything as the slimy, sweat covered ring of flesh pulsate outwards, taking a little bit more of his head within its grasp. Before a full minute had passed, Michael wasn’t even able to scream, as his head had become fully engulfed in the disgusting anus. 

 

Camilla stood still in the squat rack for a couple of minutes, curiously playing with her asshole’s new toy. The young girl flexed her anus, trying to gauge Michael’s reaction to having his head squished in such a manner. Unfortunately she couldn’t really feel him squirming around down there, but she wasn’t extremely surprised about that. With his body abound to her panties and his head stuck in her rosebud, it’s probably too hard for the little guy to move at all. 

 

“Don’t worry Mikey, I’ll get you out of there.” Camilla says quietly to herself. The teen giantess then proceeded to dip herself down into another deep squat. Pressing her ass outwards, Camilla feels another bubbly of gas reach her backdoor and relaxes her anal muscles to allow the wretched wind to leave her body. Upon standing back up, the giantess flexed her anus again, trying to determine whether or not her last fart blew Michael’s tiny head out of her butthole. Annoyingly, she found that her anus was still munching on the head of her former teacher, causing Camila to furrow her brow. 

 

“Goddamnit Michael, get your fucking head out of there.” She whispered angrily over her shoulder, knowing he couldn’t hear her, but irritated nonetheless. Camilla was thinking about sticking a finger down the back of her pants when she caught a glimpse of the mirror in front of her. And in the reflection of the mirror, Camilla could see an attractive guy sitting on the bench press behind her, giving her unusual looks. “Oh shit!” She thought to herself. With the headphones in her ears, Camilla had failed to realize that the torrent of farts she had been releasing upon Michael, were in fact audible to every nearby person in the weight room. Her cheeks began to flush red as she quickly placed the bar back on the rack and hurriedly made her way towards the bathroom. 

 

Michael was becoming increasingly panicked the longer his head spent being grappled by Camilla’s massive asshole. As the greasy walls of flesh pressed tightly into his face, Michael found it increasingly difficult to get any form of oxygen inside his lungs. In fact, the only reprieve from the crushing pressure on his skull came when Camilla was releasing a fart on top of his body. Seconds ticked away and Michael’s oxygen reserves continued to dwindle, causing the tiny man to pray and beg for his teenage goddess to fart on him again just so he could fill his lungs, even if he would be filling them with something foul. 

 

Mercifully Michael’s torment comes to an end as he feels his head get pulled away from the greasy sphincter with a wet pop. Light floods into the small man’s eyes for the first time since he was initially stuffed between Camilla’s massive moons. He coughs and sputters and desperately fills his lungs with the sweet gift of fresh oxygen, still too overwhelmed to fully take in his surroundings. 

 

“I can’t believe they all fucking heard me farting in there. It’s so fucking humiliating!” A voice boomed from far above Michael. The tiny man looked up between her bare knees to see Camilla holding her head in her hands. Darting his eyes around the room, Michael began to piece together that Camilla had gone into a bathroom stall and dropped her pants. A million thoughts raced through the exhausted man’s mind, the most prevalent one being that this may in fact be his best opportunity to make someone else aware of his situation. But he needed to be careful, because if he fucked up then Camilla may never let him return to his old life. 

 

“And you just had to get your fucking head inside my asshole didn’t you? You couldn’t just sit back and fucking take it like a man could you? No you had to try to get inside me, you fucking pervert!” She said loudly, now angrily glaring down at the insignificant toy of man lying in her underwear. Michael was about to raise his voice in protest, feeling his blood begin to boil once again upon hearing Camilla blame him for any of this nightmare, but the helpless man managed to catch himself before saying something he might regret.

 

The embarrassed giantess continued to stare daggers down into her panties, her eyes fixated on the pathetic little creature stuck there. After a few tense moments of silence Michael’s refusal to address Camilla’s accusation serves only to cause her rage fester even more. “Fuck you, you smug little asshole!” The giantess shouts at full volume.

 

“Everything okay in there sweetie?” Another voice echoed out from somewhere else in the tile covered bathroom. Michael watched his tormentor’s eyes nearly bulge out of her skull as the realization dawned on her that someone else had been listening to the unhinges screaming coming from this stall. The tiny man watched as the giantess put a single finger up to her lips in a “be quiet” sort of gesture, and Michael quickly decided that now may be the last opportunity he would have for salvation.

 

“Now or never!” Michael thought to himself as he opened his mouth to scream.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Feels good to be posting consistently again... so good in fact that I think I'm going to post another chapter! There it is, right there. See that little "Next" button down in the bottom right corner? That's it! Click that!

Confirmed Killer by Omanahan88

 

“He-“ was the only syllable the 50 year old history teacher managed to vocalize before he found himself being slammed into a wall at Mach speeds. The searing pain from the impact subsides only as Michael feels himself begin to slip into unconsciousness. 

 

“Oh I’m fine.” Camilla blurts out, washing away the sound of her prisoner’s cry as she hopped up off the toilet and pulled her underwear up as fast as she could. The giantess winced slightly as she felt her thong climb into place between her cheeks with a loud snap. Right now she was less concerned with Michael’s safety than she was with getting out of this awkward situation with the stranger. She quickly began to sniffle a bit and began to pinch her leg to the point where the thought that she might break through the skin. As tears began to well up in her eyes, Camilla pulled her pants back up and stepped out of her stall to greet the concerned bathroom goer.

 

“Just some stupid boy problems.” Camilla said, wiping a phony tear from her cheek as she half heartedly smiled and stepped up to the sink to wash her hands. The kind hearted stranger walked up to the sink with Camilla and offered up some kind words of encouragement before embracing the young woman in a tender hug.

 

“Keep your chin up sweetheart. There’s a million guys out there, and only one you!” The woman said as she walked out of the bathroom to give the young, heartbroken girl some space. Camilla stood at the sink waving to the kind stranger. But as warm and kind as her outward appearance was, internally Camilla was boiling with rage. This trip to the gym was meant to flex her dominance over her horny little pet, but she’s been nothing but embarrassed since she arrived. “And it’s all Michael’s fault” she thought to herself as she flexed her glutes aggressively, hoping that Michael was uncomfortable in her sweaty crack. 

 

The frustrated giantess collects herself before deciding to cut her workout a little bit short. Camilla collects her things from the locker room and heads out to her car. As the giantess plops her butt down onto the seat of her Lexus, she takes a moment to grind her cheeks into the leather seat, hoping to punish Michael for his insolent attitude. Unfortunately for her, however, she cannot feel any squirming coming from down in her underwear. The moody teen takes this as a sign that her little prisoner has grown comfortable in his position. A notion that infuriates Camilla to no end. 

 

“Fine, you want me to play rough? I’ll play rough.” She says, scrolling through the various settings on her vehicle’s screen. Once she had the seat warmer turned on and the heat cranked up to a slightly uncomfortable level, Camilla put her SUV in drive and began making her way home, taking a bit of extra time to take the scenic route. 

 

Eventually the teen brings her vehicle to a stop in her driveway, but she doesn’t immediately grab her bag and run inside like she normally would. Instead she sits in the car with her head back and her eyes closed. In a moment of pure zen, Camilla focuses on the different sensations she is feeling. First there’s the heat. The elevated temperature has caused Camilla’s body to go into overdrive trying to cool off. Droplets of sweat are already running down her forehead, her neck, her back; causing pools of the salty liquid to form in her armpits, in between her breasts, and down in her now swampy ass crack. 

 

The cruel girl shifted back and forth in her seat, reveling in the damp sensation coming from her rear end. She wanted Michael to know just how beneath her he truly was, and she could think of no better way to do that than by literally keeping him beneath her. Finally satisfied with her victory over her former lover, Camilla hops out of her oven-like vehicle and saunters into the house, swinging her hips with every step. 

 

“Little bitty man… swimming in my butt… take a big whiff and shut the fuck up.” Camilla sang quietly to herself, chuckling at her mildly amusing lyrics. Crossing through the kitchen Camilla waves to her father who is quietly reading as he eats his dinner alone. “Hi daddy!” She coos.

 

“Hello sweetheart. How was the gym today?” He asked, not lifting his eyes from his tablet. 

 

“It was good, but I need a shower. You wouldn’t believe how sweaty I am.” She giggled, raising an arm over her head and taking a quick whiff of her armpit.

 

“Cam… I’m eating. Don’t be foul.” Her stoic father replied, with a disapproving scowl on his face. Camilla simply laughed and skipped over to the table. The bubbly teen reached her slender fingers down towards her father's plate, plucked up his sandwich and took a big bite before plopping it back down onto the plate.

 

“Oh daddy, I’m too cute to be gross.” She said with a mouthful of semi-chewed sandwich. Mr. Stevens simply rolled his eyes and went back to reading as his daughter skipped out of the kitchen and made her way back upstairs to her bathroom. 

 

Once inside the bathroom, Camilla took a few moments to admire herself in the mirror. She shimmies her chest a bit, smiling at the way her admirable breasts jiggle around. And while they aren’t the biggest melons in the class, they were still more than big enough to get the attention that she so desired. The young woman then spun around and used both hands to lift up her incredibly round asscheeks. Now this was an asset that Camilla was incredibly proud of. She knew just how amazing her ass looked all the time, especially when she took the time to pack it into a tight pair of leggings. Plenty of guys in her class would do anything just to have an ass like this in their lap, but there was one man who at this moment in time would probably sign away his soul just to get away from Camilla’s pert butt. And it was time for her to see how he was feeling.

 

Dropping her pants and thong down between her legs, Camilla begins to play with her thin patch of pubic hair and uses her big toe to prod at the tiny man who had just spent the past couple hours between her meaty cheeks. “Wakey wakey little Mikey.” She coos. “Someone got a little too comfy between my booty cheeks. Listen if you really like it that much then maybe you can just sleep there tonight.” 

 

Despite her playful poking and taunting, Camilla was disappointed to see that Michael wasn't responding to her. The brunette giantess quickly grew impatient waiting for Michael to wake up, so she bent over and retrieved the well worn garment from the floor and brought it up to her eyes. The young girl closely monitored the tiny, partially mummified man as she began to peel away the layer of tape that was holding him firmly in place against the smelly hammock. “Seriously Michael, you’re starting to piss me off.” She hissed.

 

As the final piece of sweat soaked tape was pulled away, Camilla had to react fast as Michael’s body tumbled out of the thong and plummeted towards the floor. The giantess managed to snatch the shrunken man out of the air just before he made contact with the stone tile floor. Bringing her tiny plaything up to her face, Camilla desperately searches Michael for some sign of life.

 

“Michael?”

 

…..

 

 

 

End Notes:

WooHoo! Double upload! Hooray for everybody! Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed it so far. If you have, please take a second to leave a review! It helps to keep me motivated to hear from the audience! 

Hiding the Body by Omanahan88

 

“Michael? Michael wake up. This isn’t funny you little shit head WAKE UP!” Camilla shouted in a hushed whisper. The teen has now laid her former history teacher onto the granite countertop and she is hovering over him like a hawk, gently probing his body to coax him back into consciousness. The nervous giantess feels her heart rate steadily increase with every second that passes, silently praying that she didn’t actually murder the man she once held such a deep fondness for. 

 

“Jesus Christ Michael wake up! Please just wake up!” She cried as tears began to well up in her eyes. But despite her pleading, Michael remained unresponsive. Camilla’s breath quickens as she steps away from the countertop to gather her thoughts. How was she going to hide this from everyone? Eventually they would start looking for Michael, but would they come for her? No one knew about her shrinking him down. At least not that she knew of. But she had to make sure that no one ever found out. She looked down at Michael’s tiny motionless body. She had to hide the evidence.

 

“I’m so sorry Michael.”

 

—————

 

Michael awoke to one of the most intense, throbbing headaches of his entire life. It felt as if he had been hit by a Mack truck. Did he? Was he dead? Was this heaven? He asked himself these questions before looking up and realizing that standing far above him, was the source of his pain. He stared upwards at Camilla’s naked genitals in full display high above him. 

 

“Damn” he thought to himself. And although he was thrilled not to be stuck between her asscheeks anymore, Michael was far too exhausted to continue to play these games with this psychotic girl. 

 

“Wakey Wakey little Mikey.” The giantess boomed from above. And in that moment, Michael realized that she must still think he was unconscious. This may be a good chance for him to get some peace. The tiny man then proceeded to continue to act like he was asleep as his gigantic captor poked him with her large, warm toes. It took a good amount of willpower to remain completely unresponsive as the smell of unwashed gym feet completely enveloped him, but as he considered the raw, ungodly stench that wafted out of this young giantess’ sweaty asshole, he decided that her feet might as well be roses. 

 

Throughout the process of being poked, shaken, and shouted at by the increasingly agitated giantess, Michael held firm and did his absolute best to act like he was still out cold. And thankfully it seemed to be working. Camilla began to pull the tape off of his sore body, however she seemed to be getting more and more upset the longer he kept up his charade. 

 

As the final bit of tape was peeled away from his body, Michael felt a sudden shift in the fabric that was holding him up in the air, causing the tiny man to accidentally tumble out of the thong and towards the floor. The sensation of falling forced Michael to open his eyes, nearly causing him to scream as he watched the hard floor rapidly getting closer and closer. And for the first time ever, Michael was relieved to feel Camilla’s massive hand wrapping around his tiny form. 

 

As the giantess laid him down on the cold granite countertop, Michael struggled not to react as his warm skin made contact with the impossibly cold surface, but he had come too far to screw up now. He just needed to hold out long enough for Camilla to lose interest and he might just be able to get a night of peace and get himself one day closer to his old life. Way up above him, the shrunken man can hear Camilla beginning to become unhinged. She begins to shout and scream, begging him to wake up. “Wait? Does she think I’m dead?” Michael thought to himself, before noticing that the room has become intensely silent.

 

A few minutes pass and Michael struggles not to take just a tiny peek of what’s going on in the bathroom, but he’s scared that Camilla may be staring at him, just waiting for the slightest sign of movement. Then the silence is broken as Camilla scoops Michael up off of the countertop and brings his body up to her face. 

 

“I’m so sorry Michael.” The giantess said softly, her breath washing over his miniscule body, before casually tossing the body of her former history teacher into her mouth and swallowing him whole. 

 

—————————

 

It felt incredibly weird for young Camilla as she tossed a shrunken man onto her tongue. This was a man who had a family, who was well respected at the school, and who had taken her as a lover. And now as he lay dead on her tongue, shrunken down to a fraction of his former size, the only thing she could think about was how terrible he tasted. She knew she should feel bad. She never intended on actually hurting the poor thing, not physically at least. But now that she had killed him, with her ass no less, she realized that she really didn’t care all that much. She didn’t give more than a second of thought to the torture that this man had just endured between her asscheeks, but instead she thought about how unpleasant it was to swallow his body. 

 

On the inside of Camilla’s mouth, there was a lot more going on that the giantess realized. The tiny man abandoned his charade as he felt himself enter the dark slimy cave. “Camilla wait!” He screamed, quickly realizing what the massive teen was going to do. Unfortunately for him, the massive tongue that he was lying on instantly pushed his body towards the back of Camilla’s massive dark throat. And despite his best efforts, the world’s smallest history teacher cannot stop himself from sliding down into the stomach of one of his former students. 

 

Camilla shuddered as she felt the large lump pass down her esophagus and drop into her stomach. For a split second, the giantess thought that she could feel Michael’s body moving as it passed down her throat, but she figured it must just be her imagination. She placed a hand on her flat tummy, trying to put her mind at ease. The young giantess holds her breath and focuses all of her attention on her own stomach, trying to be sure that she wasn’t too hasty in swallowing her history teacher. 

 

Down in the dark, wet pit of Camilla’s stomach, Michael lands with a heavy plop onto a pile of some soft, nasty smelling mush. The shrunken man lies there, face down in a pile of undigested food, inside the stomach of a teenage girl, with whom he had foolishly risked everything that he cared for. In this moment, Michael tried to retrace the bizarre series of events that led him to this exact place in the universe and as he contemplated the long list of mistakes he made, the nearly broken man struggled to find the energy to continue fighting. “Perhaps this was simply the end of the line for Michael Lanning.” He considered as he rolled onto his back and staring up into the darkness. Shutting his eyes, Michael thought about his wife and daughter as he waited to be digested by the worst student he’s ever had. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hello all, I hope you had a nice weekend and I hope this chapter was a welcome return to the story. Let me know what you think! And thanks so much for reading!

Out of the frying pan... by Omanahan88

 

“No.”

 

“I won’t die here. Not like this.” Michael Lanning shouted into the darkness. The small man felt his body swell with a renewed vigor as he thought about the family he had waiting for him outside of this fleshy sarcophagus. Reaching down into the depth of his soul, Michael picked himself up, out of the soft mush that was slowly sinking into the large pool of stomach acid. 

 

“Alright you crazy bitch, let me out of here!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, contemplating how exactly he was going to get Camilla’s attention. And what if she noticed him, but still decided to keep him trapped in her stomach? How would he escape then? Considering his options, Michael realized that there were only two ways out of this slimy cavern that he was stuck in. He could go up, back the way he came, if he could somehow get Camilla to vomit. The alternative, however, was somehow even less appealing. A single bubble rose up from the pool of murky stomach acid, and Michael shuddered at the thought of trying to escape through her bowels. Even if he did survive something like that, he wasn’t entirely sure that he could handle living with the memory of passing through this evil teenager’s colon. 

 

“Option A it is.” Michael knelt down and cautiously placed one of his fingers into the pool of acid. Surprisingly, it seemed as though the liquid wasn’t actively breaking him down the same way that it would with anything else that the giantess ate. Slowly he began to wade through the shallow pool, pushing aside various clumps of whatever Camilla had eaten that day, until he eventually came upon the edge of the stomach. The slick wall of flesh stretched far above Michael’s head, leading up to the esophagus that dropped Michael down into this dank pit. 

 

Placing his hands against the inner surface of the massive girl’s stomach, Michael began to work his fingernails into the soft flesh. For the next several minutes the tiny man focused all of his energy into scraping and pulling against the walls of his living prison. Surely if he could cause enough irritation, he could cause his captor to want him back outside of her body. 

 

Camilla was sat at her desk in her room, quietly considering the consequences of what she had just done. Mr. Lanning was gone now, and she needed to make sure that her tracks were covered. She knew that Michael had told his wife that he would be visiting his brother this weekend. But if he never makes it back home, then surely they’ll reach out to his brother and realize that he never made it there. Sure they might suspect that he went missing on his way, but she couldn’t take the risk of someone realizing that he came to see her after school.

 

“Dammit! Why did you have to be so fucking weak?” She curses under breath, slamming a fist into the desk out of pure frustration. Suddenly the irritated teen feels a sharp pain in her stomach and while the pain wasn’t terribly excruciating, it was enough to get her to stand up and clutch her hands to her midsection. 

 

“Ow, what the fuck? Michael?” The giantess feels a tiny glimmer of hope that perhaps she didn’t murder her teacher with her large ass. Perhaps she could still get away with this. Camilla rushes back into the bathroom and falls to her knees in front of the toilet. The young girl then opens her mouth and jams two fingers towards the back of her throat, activating her gag reflex. After a few moments of loudly retching into the porcelain bowl, a torrent of vomit comes pouring out of her mouth, spilling into the cold water of the toilet. 

 

Camilla scanned the disgusting pool of bile, looking for her prize. A wide smile crossed her face as she detects a frantic flailing motion. The giantess reaches down into the toilet and plucks the struggling Michael out of the disgusting fluid. “Well Michael, I hope you understand that I’m not fucking around here. Try to pull another stunt like that, and I’ll fucking chew you up before I swallow you.” 

 

Michael looked up into the insane eyes of his captor and while he was happy to not be slowly digesting inside of her, he knew that he still had a long weekend ahead of him. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hey everybody, I know some chapters have been a little short, and I'm working on improving that. What keeps happening is i end up with a chapter that's just way too long, but I can't just break it into two even parts. So I wind up with a normal length chapter and a bit of a short one. I'm a few chapters ahead at the moment and they're coming out a more consistent length so bear with me! As always thanks for reading! Let me know what you think of the story thus far!

Insurance Policy by Omanahan88

 

“Okay Michael, here’s the deal.” Camilla said, placing the tiny man on her bed and then taking a seat next to him, wrapping her legs around in a circle to make sure that he had nowhere to go. “I know things got a bit rough today, so I’m willing to give you a break tonight. I’ll let you sleep in my panty drawer tonight and because I’m such a nice person, I’ll even let you sleep in while I do my chores.” 

 

Michael simply sat in silence on the soft comforter, not eager to engage with the moody giantess. Camilla tilted her head, surprised that Michael was still choosing to obstinate in the face of everything that he experienced today. Surely he knows that she could just fucking destroy him without exerting the slightest bit of effort. So why would he still choose to defy her?

 

“Alternatively, I can continue to toy with you if you would prefer that.” The giantess stepped up off the bed and walked over to her closet. After a few moments of searching, Camilla returned to her guest with a pair of bright white sneakers. Michael looked up as the massive pair of shoes bounced on the bed and felt a chill run down his spine as he saw Camilla’s cruel smile. 

 

“So your choices are as follows. First you can sleep in my panty drawer and sleep in while I do my chores. Orrrr you can keep being a sulky little insect and spend the night in my shoe, trapped underneath my gym socks. And then in the morning… who knows? Maybe I’ll have you join me for my morning shit. How’s that for a promotion? From highschool history teacher to human toilet paper.” Her voice trailed off as she left Michael with the horrendous image of what she was promising. 

 

“Fine Camilla, I’ll play along. Whatever you want. Just please… I need to rest.” Michael sighed, completely exhausted by the day’s affairs. The giantess clapped her hands giddily as her entire demeanor shifted. 

 

“Oh I’m glad to hear you say that sweetie.” The pretty teen cooed. “There’s just one thing I need from you first.”

 

———————————

 

“Okay, here we go. 3… 2… 1… and GO!” Camilla said before hitting the record button on her phone. She watched through the device as Michael began to approach her relatively massive tits. The tiny man marveled at their perky youthfulness and began to mount one of the large orbs of flesh, before placing his tiny hands on Camilla’s large nipple. He fell to his knees and continued to kiss and massage the large nipple, listening to Camilla’s soft gasps and increasingly dramatic breath.

 

“Quite the actress.” He thought to himself as he continued with his mission. And for several minutes the small man labored on the large nipple, only ever pausing briefly to respond to Camilla’s comments. 

 

“Baby, I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me!” She moaned in a soft voice between heavy breaths. Michael looked up to see Camilla smiling behind the camera as her free hand approached his shrunken form. Michael simply sat still as the massive hand scooped him up and carried him towards her hungry sex. 

 

The older man was dropped carelessly onto his teenage mistress’s crotch and quickly set himself to work. He began to gently massage the delicate folds of her labia, remembering a time when he was doing this and his hands were large enough to cover the entirety of her well kept nethers. If only he had those hands now, he would wrap them around her tiny throat and put an end to her reign of terror. But daydreaming wouldn’t get him anywhere right now. He had a job to do. 

 

———————————

 

Camilla laid her head back on the pillow as she stopped the recording. “That’ll work.” She said to herself, tossing the phone over to her desk. “Nice work Michael.” 

 

The tiny man was already cleaning himself off on the comforter. He looked up towards the giantess, taking in the sight of her glistening vagina and her tan wrinkled anus. Despite the horrific circumstances in which he had recently been subjected to these things, Michael couldn’t help but stare, causing blood to rush towards his cock. “Stupid fucking animal brain.” He said to himself. 

 

Eventually the giantess sat up and looked down at the little man between her legs. “Alright, I guess you wanna go to bed huh?” Michael simply nodded his head. 

 

“And I guess you still wanna go with the panty drawer?” She asked with a smile. Again Michael nodded.

 

“Are you sure?” She asked, picking up the shoe that she had threatened Michael with earlier. “I mean this thing doesn’t even smell that bad.”

 

The giantess then took a deep whiff of the shoe. “I mean on a scale of one to ten, it’s only like a nine and a half.” She taunted with a hearty chuckle. 

 

“Camilla, I would like to please get some rest. It’s been a long day.” Michael pleaded. He desperately wanted some sleep and hopefully with some time to charge his batteries, he would be able to think up a way to get Camilla to go easy on him for the remainder of the weekend. 

 

“Hmmm Fine. I guess a deal’s a deal.” She said with a slight pout. “But don’t get too comfy in there. I’d be honestly surprised if you made it the rest of the weekend without giving these insoles a nice tongue bath.” 

 

The giantess then scooped her stick in the mud plaything up off the bed and carried him over to her dresser. She then pushed some of the garments together to make a sort of makeshift bed before depositing the tiny man into his new bedroom. She gave him a little wave as she began to push the drawer shut.

 

“Alright tiny, get some rest. Cuz tomorrow’s a new day, and you’ve got a lot of worshiping to do.” The giantess sneered.

 

“Did you hate me the whole time?” A soft voice stopped Camilla from pushing the drawer all the way shut. She paused for a moment before pulling the drawer back open.

 

“I don’t hate you Michael.” 

 

“They why? Why all of this?” He asked, his voice began to crack. “I did this because I felt connected to you. I cared for you deeply, and you turned around and treat me so horribly. I mean you swallowed me… you thought I was dead and you just decided to eat me. It’s cruel.” The tiny man began to break down and sob into the frilly undergarments of his massive captor. 

 

“Michael, I don’t hate you… I don’t care about you one way or the other.” The giantess said simply. Michael’s jaw nearly hit the floor. This was not the response he was expecting.

 

“I knew you wanted me and I knew that if I let you have me, then you'd be willing to let me shrink you if I ever got the opportunity.” The giantess smiled as she explained her long thought out plan. “You were just the one person obsessed enough with me to agree to this.”

 

“I thought…” Michael struggled to find the right words. 

 

“It doesn’t matter what you thought Michael. You’re here, you’re tiny and you’re all mine. Now the way I see it, you can choose how things are going to go from here on out. You can be a good boy and do everything I tell you to.” The giantess explained. “And I’m going to tell you to do things you don’t want to do, but if you want to make it through, you’ll do them anyways.”

 

Michael looked up in horror as he began to understand the reality of his situation a bit better. He had handed himself over to the devil in pink panties.

 

“And if you don’t want to do everything that I tell you, then I’ll just fucking eat you again. I mean I’ve already done it once. And next time I’m going to chew your goddamn arms and legs before I drop you down into my tummy.” The giantess giggled, seemingly unphased by the notion that she was threatening to kill a man.

 

“You’re a fucking monster.” Michael shouted, slowly backing into the corner of the drawer. 

 

“Maybe. Honestly you’re probably right. I didn’t think twice about eating you earlier. So maybe you should focus on not pissing me off this weekend, hmm? I mean I don’t necessarily want to have to kill you, but don’t for a single second think that I won’t.” 

 

“People will find out about you eventually. Someday you’ll get what’s coming to you!” The terrified man cried.

 

“I doubt it.” Camilla said casually. “I mean, worst case scenario someone finds out that I shrunk you. And then I’ll just show everyone our little sex tape and you lose every bit of credibility you have. So I’m not too worried.”

 

Michael sighed. She was right. She had all of her bases covered and there wasn’t anything he could use as leverage over her. 

 

“Now, how about you get some sleep so that you can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow. I think I may just tape you back into my thong again. I feel like you got off a little bit too easy today.” The giantess said before slamming the drawer shut and sealing Michael away in complete darkness. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone! Thank you for the continued support. I'm having so much fun wirting this story and I'm planning on keeping it going for a while. Let me know what you think and Thanks for reading!

Third Party Encounter by Omanahan88

 

Michael awoke to the sound of heavy footfalls outside of the dark drawer. He lay silently on a pile of clean underwear, trying to determine what his insane captor was doing based solely on the sound of her movements. For a while it just sounds like the giantess is walking in circles around her room, but Michael felt a chill run through him as the sound of the footsteps grew dangerously close to his current position. 

 

Suddenly Michael’s drawer is lurched open and he is greeted by the sight of a sleepy looking Camilla. With her hair frazzled and her eyes still glossed over from her heavy slumber, she almost looked cute. For a split second she reminded him of his own daughter, just a young girl… sweet and kind. And thinking about that comparison caused Michael to feel a deep disgust with himself. He knew he deserved everything that was happening to him… but that didn’t make it any easier.

 

“Morning squirt, don’t worry I just need panties. You can stay here for another couple hours.” She said, grabbing a pair of white and red striped panties from the pile that Michael had been sleeping on. Michael breathed a sigh of relief, happy to know that he wasn’t being tortured, at least not yet.

 

After Camilla collected her clothes and left to go take a shower, Michael laid back down on his throne of frilly cotton and lace. For what felt like an eternity, the tiny man sat and stared upwards at the ceiling, unable to return to sleep. He actually hadn’t managed to get much sleep at all. Rather he spent the entire night tossing and turning, thinking about what else his titanic captor had in store for him. She had made it abundantly clear last night that she felt nothing for him and that his torment was far from over. 

 

When the sound of the bedroom door opening reached Michael’s ears, he realized that his period of respite had come to an end. His second day of damnation was at hand and the tiny man braced himself as best he could for what was to come. 

 

“Hey Cam, you have any hair ties I can borrow?” 

 

Michael’s head snapped up towards the opening of the drawer. A stranger? In the room? The could be his opportunity for escape. No matter who the voice belonged to, the odds were incredibly low that they were anywhere near as cruel as Camilla. 

 

“Hello?” He called out into the room beyond his drawer. “Is someone out there?” Silence followed. 

 

“Uhhh hello?” The voice called back.

 

“Yes… over here. In the dresser!” He cried, hope welling you’re in his chest for the first time since being shrunken down. The sound of footsteps approached his tiny bedroom and Michael looked up, hoping to see someone, anyone, but Camilla. 

 

“Woah, what the hell is this?” Michael fell to his knees and sobbed as he saw the gigantic face come into view. “Hey… Mr. L, is that you?”

 

“Kerri? Oh my god Kerri, you don’t know how good it is to see you!” Michael cried, wiping tears from his face. The new giantess smiled as she brushed her curly golden locks away from her face. 

 

“Well that’s gotta be a first, I thought you hated me Mr. L.” The giantess said with a chuckle. “But if you don’t mind me asking, what the actual fuck is going on here?”

 

Michael quickly climbed up to his feet and began waving his arms up to the pretty blonde goddess. “Please Kerri, I am begging you. I can explain everything later, but for right now I’ll tell you the Camilla has gone insane. She shrunk me down at school yesterday and she’s been torturing me ever since. Please you need to get me back to Alyssa Crowell so she can return me to my normal height.”

 

“Wait what? Camilla did that? I mean I know she liked shrinking and playing with Adam but she actually kidnapped you? That’s insane!” Kerri said, still trying to process all of this new info.

 

“It’s the truth Kerri. Please, you can’t leave me here. She actually told me she was going to eat me alive. I need you Kerri, please. I’m begging you!” Michael said, looking up to the beautiful face of this teenage giantess. Kerri Lawrence was far from a star student and in history class, she would much prefer to goof off and make her friends laugh than pay attention and learn something. Michael thought back on all the times that he had given Kerri detention for disrupting his class, praying that she wasn’t also thinking of those times. 

 

“Okay Mr. L. I’ll get you out of here. No worries.” She said reaching a hand down into the drawer. Michael nearly broke down into a blubbering puddle of emotions as this sweet young lady offered him an escape. He climbed up into her upturned palm and the giantess lifted him out of the drawer. 

 

“Thank you Kerri, I owe you my life. Thank you so much!” He said, kneeling down and bowing his head in her palm. 

 

“No sweat Mr. L. I’ll get you out here and we’ll figure out what’s up.” Kerri said, looking back and forth as a troubled look overtook her face. “Uhhh there’s just one thing… and you’re probably not gonna be super thrilled about it.”

 

Michael raised his head and saw the look of concern on her face. The tiny man could only pray that she wasn’t getting cold feet already. “What is it?” He asked.

 

“No pockets.” She replies, moving her hand away from her body. Michael looked her up and down and realized she was right. The teen was wearing a tight fitting pair of athletic shorts and a simple t-shirt. This did pose a problem, since it would probably be a problem is Camilla saw Kerri trying to leave the house with her tiny toy. 

 

“Just, just hide me in your hand until you get out the door.” Michael offered.

 

“No good, I can’t just head straight for the door. I told Camilla I wanted to hang out today. I need to spend some time with her so she doesn’t get suspicious.” Kerri said, dashing Michael’s high hopes.

 

“Well, what about your bra? I can hide there, just until you can slip away.” Michael asked, knowing the obvious alternative, but not wanting to resort to that.

 

“It’s 2020 dude, I’m not wearing a bra just to go hang out with friends. Gotta free the titties man.” Kerri responded with an air of irritation. Michael gritted his teeth at her feminist bullshit. 

 

“Goddamn it fine! What about I’m your shoes. If you make it quick I’ll be alright.” The tiny man shook his head. He would be able to stomach the stink of her feet if it meant getting away from Camilla. 

 

“Yea about that…” The giantess then raised a foot up so that Michael could see it. “Toe shoes.”

 

“God fucking damn it!” Michael couldn’t believe this. Her shoes looked like gloves for her feet. The tiny man couldn’t believe that his only hope for escape was being thwarted by the stupidity of kids and their addiction to gimmicky trends.

 

“It’s ergonomical dude.” The giantess said nonchalantly. 

 

“Damn it Kerri this is serious!” Michael shouted before he could stop himself. He really didn’t want to anger his guardian angel. 

 

“And so am I, you’ve gotta go in my butt.” She said with a half frown. Michael shook his head furiously at the suggestion. He really didn’t want any more ass in his life.

 

“Kerri please.”

 

“Look man, I know it’s not like, ideal or whatever. But we don’t have any options. No one told me I was playing hero today or I woulda worn some fuckin cargo shorts.” She said with a soft chuckle. “It won’t even be that bad. I’ll try not to like, sit down or anything.”

 

“Or fart.” Michael added, knowing that this was going to happen no matter what he said.

 

“Oh, yea I’ll try not to do that haha.” Kerri giggles at the thought of gassing her tiny teacher. 

 

“I’m serious Kerri. I do not want you farting while I’m back there. It’s disgusting and humiliating.” He said, trying to just save some dignity. 

 

“I promise not to do it on purpose.” Kerri said standing up and bringing Michael around to her back.

 

“Kerri…”

 

“Look man, I fart sometimes. Everybody does it. I’m supposed to pretend like I don’t just cuz I’m a girl? Fuck that.” Kerri said, irritation evident in her voice.

 

“No you’re supposed to not do it when I’m trapped between your asscheeks. You’re supposed to at least hold it in because it fucking smells terrible in there already.” Michael shouts. It’s frustrating that these teen girls can’t grasp how disgusting their asses are to someone as small as he is. 

 

“Oh right… well. I’ll try not to fart on you okay. But if we’re being real, isn’t smelling my farts a bit better than getting eaten by Camilla?” The massive blonde asked. Michael thought the question was rhetorical, but it appeared that this new giantess was waiting for his response.

 

“Uhh well, I suppose so.” 

 

“Great, so before I break you out of here, I just need you to give me permission to fart on you if I need to.” Kerri says. It appears that she is a bit upset by Michael’s demands.

 

“What? Why?” Michael asks, beginning to fear that he’s losing control of the situation.

 

“Cuz I’m being nice and saving your life and you’re going to criticize everything I do? It kinda makes me want to just leave you where I found you.” The giantess then begins to pull Michael away from her back.

 

“No please! I’m sorry. It’s fine, put me in your shorts, fart on me, I don’t care. Just please get me back to Ms. Crowell so I can get back to normal. Please Kerri.” The tiny man pleaded. 

 

“Relax little dude, I’ll get you to safety. And I promise not to gas you unless it’s, like, a real emergency.” Kerri jokes, bringing Michael back around to her back and pulling open the waistband of her shorts. Michael looked down to see a canvas of cotton panties sloping down between the crevice between two massive while globes. He didn’t have much time to think as he was dropped down into yet another teenage ass crack. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

And yet another giantess has entered the game! Michael's luck just doesnt seem to end :) I hope you've all enjoyed the chapter and if you did, I'd very much appreciate it if you took the time to leave a review! Thanks for reading!!!

Prison Break by Omanahan88

 

Michael grunted as he hit the soft fabric of Kerri’s underwear. He struggled to gain a foothold in the soft cotton, but fate was not on his side, as he quickly found himself ramming into the cleft between the two large cheeks. Thankfully Michael managed to come to rest before getting fully engulfed by Kerri’s large moons. Perhaps this wouldn't be too bad after all, as the stench outside of her heavy cheeks wasn’t all that terrible. 

 

“Hold on Mr. L, gotta readjust.” Kerri said to herself, grabbing one buttcheek in one hand and the waistband of her shorts in the other. The pretty blonde then pulls her cheeks apart at the same moment that she pulled her shorts up, just enough to give herself a bit of a wedgie. 

 

“There, that ought to do it.” Kerri said, patting herself on the ass. “Hang tight Mr. L, I’ll get you out of here.”

 

Back inside her shorts, Michael screamed as he felt the gap between Kerri’s cheeks grow wider at the same exact time that the cloth behind him pulled tight against Kerri’s ample rear. And so once again, Michael was plunged into a dark, hot, disgusting crevice with only just a sliver of light that would let him discern the vague outline of Kerri’s enormous asshole. 

 

And so the old man sat, arms pinned in place, doing everything he could to maintain what little distance he had between himself and the gargantuan anus. He thought about trying to determine how long he was in his unfortunate position. Kerri said she needed to stay a while to avoid arousing Camilla’s suspicions, but she didn’t say how long that would be. And from deep beneath the heavy mounds of fat and muscle, it was impossible for Michael to hear anything. It appeared that for the time being, the only thing he could do was sit, wait, and bask in the sour scent of Kerri’s ass. 

 

Time continued to tick away, seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours and Michael struggle to gain some semblance of rest from his rancid coffin. Unfortunately the combination of the nearly constant movement and the increasing temperature was causing the walls of Kerri’s buttcrack to become slick with perspiration. And so Michael found himself tasked with a new goal; to prevent any of the disgusting liquid from making its way into his mouth. A goal that the tiny man ultimately found himself unable to succeed in. Michael coughed and spit as a large drop of sweat dropped down onto his head, but he is quickly distracted by something even more concerning. 

 

A loud rumble could be heard from up above his head, a rumble that made Michael’s blood run cold. It’s a sound he had become quite familiar with during his time with Camilla in the gym. There was a bubble of gas that was currently making its way through Kerri’s digestive track, and its ultimate destination was the greasy portal that lay just in front of him. Michael closed his eyes and prayed. “Please God…” 

 

But his prayers were cut short by a sudden twitching in Kerri’s wrinkled anus, followed by an unmistake outward bulging of the disgusting ring. The deal eventually broke and a torrent of steaming hot, foul smelling air rushed outwards to greet the shrunken man. The fart lasted for nearly six seconds, and the sheer force of the wind blew Michael’s head back and his mouth open, causing a healthy dose of the shitty air to blast into his lungs. The tiny man coughed and sputtered as he writhed around in sheer agony.

 

This fart was about ten thousand times worse than anything Camilla had hit him with. Michael screamed in an effort to get the foul air out of his system, but this only proved to cause him to need more oxygen, all of which was tainted by the absolutely wretched stink that had come pouring out of Kerri’s bowels. “This is agony!” Michael thought. The heat was like he was standing behind a jet as it was taking off, the stench was as if Kerri had taken a massive dump and pushed Michael’s tiny body into it, head first. 

 

“Goddamnit Kerri! Let me out!!!!!” Michael screamed as he thrashed about between the giantess’ massive cheeks to no avail. There was no way for the tiny man to unwedge himself from this disgusting position, not without the help of the young woman who had just given him the most intensely foul Dutch oven that had ever occurred. 

 

Fortunately for him Michael felt an uncomfortable pressure take hold of his chest and pull him out from inside Kerri’s ass. When Michael’s eyes finally adjusted to the light, he was looking at his own reflection in a mirror, being held between two fingers by his new accomplice. Kerri was smiling awkwardly in the mirror as she placed him gently in her palm.

 

“Sorry Mr.L, I couldn’t make it to the bathroom in time to get you out. I was holding that fart in the whole ride over here but I just couldn’t take it anymore.” She said, rubbing her neck and dropping her gaze to the floor.

 

“Where are we? This doesn’t look like Camilla’s bathroom.” Michael asked, looking around the foreign room. 

 

“What? No why would we be in Camilla’s house? I broke you out remember? We’re at Ms. Crowell’s place. She had to race back to the school to get the remote so she’s gonna let us wait here. I came to the bathroom cuz I didn’t want her to see me pull you out of my butt… I figured it would make it weird for you two to work together after that haha.” Kerri’s face returned to her usual smile and Michael couldn’t help but join in. It was finally over, and he would be eternally grateful to this incredible giantess.

 

“Oh thank god. Thank you Kerri! I’ll never be able to repay you for as long as I live. I’m forever grateful for what you’ve done for me.” Michael cried out before breaking down into tears. 

 

“Easy Mr.L, it’s no big deal. Let’s go watch some TV or something while we wait.” Kerri said with a smile before carrying Michael back out to the living room and gently placing him down on the coffee table. The giantess then tossed her own massive feet up onto the table on either side of the shrunken man. He decides not to say anything, despite the strong odor emanating from the monolithic peds. After everything she’s done, he can stomach a little bit of foot stink until Alyssa made it back. 

 

“Hey since we’ve got just a little bit of time to kill, how about you do something for me. Think of it like a way to pay me back… make us even stevens.” Kerri looked down between her feet at her tiny history teacher. He looked so cute down there, so helpless.

 

“Uh of course Kerri, anything.” Michael said, unsure of where this was going.

 

“Perfect, well how about a little foot rub?” The giantess flexed her mighty toes as she made her request, smiling devilishly down at the shrunken man. She knew he wouldn’t deny her, not after that little speech he had just made.

 

Michael looked up at the titan’s massive pillars of flesh with disdain. He really wasn’t keen on the idea of offering up a foot massage to this giantess, but it would be foolish to deny her this simple request. And so he stepped up to Kerri’s left foot, placing both hands against her wrinkled soles and began to knead the course flesh as hard as he could.

 

“Ahhhh that feels awesome Mr.L, you’re a natural at this. I’m sorry about the smell, but I bet it’s better than that fart was am I right?” Kerri began to laugh loudly at her own crude behavior. Michael, however, was not laughing. What was it about teenage girls that made them think it was hilarious to be disgusting? He had always thought that it was the boys who were crude and foul where the girls strived to be seen as clean and beautiful. But for Camilla and Kerri, it seemed as if they thrived on subjecting helpless people to the worst smells that their developing bodies could produce. 

 

Ignore it Michael. Alyssa will be here soon, and this will all be over. He thought to himself. 

 

For the next several minutes Michael labored at giving Kerri a satisfactory foot rub until both of them heard a noise coming from somewhere else in the house. It sounded like a garage door opening, and moments later they heard another door open followed the rhythmic thumping of gigantic feet hitting the floor. Finally, his torment was about to be over and he could resume his old life. 

 

End Notes:

Who's excited for the long awaited return of Ms. Crowell? Well you'll have to wait... See you all on monday. Thanks for reading!

Tag Team by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Back from the weekend and I've got a nice chapter for you, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. I havent been writing a whole lot lately because I'm swamped with work, but I'll be travelling for the next few days and I intend to get some real progress on the story. Hope you enjoy!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael let his arms fall back to his side as he moved around to the corner of the table. The tiny man couldn’t wait to see Alyssa come through that door. He then chuckled to himself. This may actually be the first time he had ever thought that. It’s not that he didn’t like Ms. Crowell, it’s just that as far as his coworkers went, she was a bit cold. She never took lunch in the faculty lounge, she never joined the other staff for drinks on Friday nights, and she was pretty bad at the idle chit chat that most teachers participate in between classes. 


And so when the government came to the district and offered teachers the opportunity to take part in the shrinking punishment program, no one was especially surprised when Alyssa was the only teacher to take advantage. But none of that mattered right now. The only thing Michael cared about was the fact that Alyssa Crowell was one of a very few people who could return him to his regular size.


The door to the garage creaked open and Michael stepped over to the edge of the table as Kerri pulled her feet off of the coffee table. The sound of footsteps booming through the house were quickly overshadowed by a feminine voice calling out.


“Kerri sweetie, I’m home. I’m gonna get dinner started okay?” Michael sat confused on the table. Why would Alyssa be talking to Kerri like that? She sounded much more like Kerri’s mother than her teacher. Mother… Kerri’s mother… Kerri’s house…


“Oh shit.” Michael spins around just in time to see Kerri’s massive hand closing in on him. There’s no time to dodge as the teen’s gigantic fingers coil around him, leaving only his head out of her titanic grasp. The tiny man realizes that he’s been betrayed and tries to scream to get the attention of Kerri’s mother. Surely this mature woman would be able to handle the situation more rationally than her underage brat. Unfortunately for the tiny man, Kerri’s index finger quickly slammed into the bottom of his jaw, effectively silencing him. 


“Thanks Mom, by the way Camilla came over today. Can she stay for dinner?” Kerri asked sweetly, sending a menacing smile down towards her tiny little toy. Michael felt his blood turn to ice. 


“Of course sweetie. What do you girls want to eat tonight?” Mrs. Lawrence asked. And just as soon as she did Michael heard an all too familiar voice coming from around the corner. 


“I haven’t had Mexican in a while. How about your firehouse chili Mrs. Lawrence?” Camilla said as she walked into the room, grinning from ear to ear. The cruel giantess never broke eye contact with Michael as she walked across the room and stood in front of the couch. 


Mrs Lawrence laughed from the other room. “Oh Cam that’s why I love you so much. No one appreciates my chili the way you do.” Camilla laughed as she turned her back to the couch and hiked up her skirt so that her pert ass cheeks could be seen from where Kerri had placed him on the couch. 


The gargantuan brunette then proceeded to lower herself towards the couch, making sure to take hold of her sizable cheeks and pull them apart so that Michael could clearly see the thin line of fabric that had been resting in her asscrack. The tiny man had no time to run and he knew that even if he did, the giantess would simply pick him up and tuck him away. And so he used his arms to brace himself from the impact of Camilla’s bubbly butt. 


Thankfully for Michael the couch was plenty soft, allowing him not to be turned into a fine red paste by the crashing moons. However, that appeared to be where Michael’s luck ran out, as Camilla proceeded to move her thong out of the way and she shifted back and forth in the chair. And once she felt her shrunken man slide into place up against her puckered asshole, she allowed the thin strap of fabric to fall back into place behind him. 


“Right where he belongs.” She said with a chuckle, causing Kerri to giggle along with her. 


“Oh my god that was sooo much fun. You should’ve seen him when I took him out, he was like worshiping me. He totally bought that I was gonna save him.” Kerri laughed as she watched her best friend bounce her big butt on top of their history teacher. It was so incredibly satisfying to take the douchebag who gave her about twelve detentions this year and stuff him in her ass crack. And it was damn near orgasmic to blast him with one of her infamously heinous farts. And now he was back under Camilla’s massive butt. “Things couldn’t get any better!” She thought.


“Haha I knew he would. After I nearly shoved him all the way up my butt at the gym, he’s been a bit desperate to go home haha.” Camilla laughed as she plopped her feet up on the coffee table and basked in the warm sensation of total domination. 


“Oh my god that’s awesome… we should do that tonight. Push him in reaaaaal slow, until just his head is sticking out. And I’ll record his reaction as he watches my finger come down on his head and push him all the way in.” Kerri bites her lip as she thinks about humiliating the teacher whom she hated the most. “That would be soooooo amazing.”


“Heh, it’d be funny that’s for sure. But I can’t just push him up my ass and leave him there.” Camilla said, feeling a bubble beginning to form in her intestines.


“Why not? No ones gonna go looking for him up your butt? Besides you’ll squeeze him into a toilet wayyy before anyone comes to do a cavity search.” Apparently Kerri isn’t Michael Lanning’s biggest fan. 


“Unfortunately I can’t take the risk of anyone finding out that I’m the one who took him. So I’ve got to make him big again on Monday.” Camilla said. Her voice dropped as she talked about letting Michael go back to his old life. 


“Wait you’re just going to let him go? But he’ll tell everyone that you kidnapped him? And he’ll tell everyone that I did it too! We’ll get arrested or some shit!” Kerri began to panic as she considered the consequences of what was happening. 


“Don’t worry sweetie, I’ve got it covered.” Camilla began to pull her phone out of her shirt breast pocket. The giantess then proceeded to show her best friend the little home video that she shot with her shrunken teacher. Kerri laughed as she watched the tiny man work as hard as he could to bring some semblance of pleasure to his goddess.


“Oh wow.” Kerri said with a chuckle.


“Yea, so if he starts getting mouthy then our little sex reps gets leaked and he’s gonna have to explain why he’s on camera fucking one of his students. And then I tell everyone all the shit we did while he was tiny. I don’t think he wants anyone knowing about the time he got farted on by a teenage girl for three days straight hahaha.” The two girls shared a laugh as they went back to talking about the sensation of dominating a man so completely. At first Camilla had to really push to get Kerri to go along with this whole soul crushing ruse that she wanted to do, but it was clear that Kerri quickly became enamored with the feeling of being in complete control over another human being. And while she may not have been as hellbent on the utter domination of the tiny man’s body, mind and soul, she definitely had fun testing how much worse her gas was at this scale. 


“Haha so are you gonna let me play with him tonight too? I mean if Mom’s making her patented hot as shit chili, then I’m gonna be more than ready steam that little fucker.” Kerri declared, her eyes darting down to her friend’s round butt, rocking from side to side on the couch.


Camilla smiled, happy that her friend was so eager to participate. “Oh for sure. If you’re mom’s cool with it I’ll stay here tonight and we can really show little Michael his place in the world.” 


“Under my big fuckin ass!” Kerri said with a giggle.


“Uhhhhh I don’t think so…” Camilla lifts a cheek off the couch and slaps it with her palm. “Michael belongs right here between my cheeks. For the rest of his life, even if he gets back to his normal size, he’ll always know that his true home is right here.” The giantess points one long finger towards the tiny man-shaped lump in the back of her thong.


“Ugh Fine. I guess I can be like… a vacation house haha” Kerris’s joke causes both girls to erupt with laughter. 


“Kerri, I need you to run to the store and grab some bacon and jalapeños for the chili.” Mrs. Lawrence calls from the kitchen.


“You got it Mamma Lawrence! Anything for your chili!” Camilla chimed. She then jumped up off the couch and motioned for Kerri to follow along. “C’mon Kerri, maybe we can find something to stop you from farting so much while we’re out there.”


Mrs. Lawrence laughs from the other room. “Ha that’ll be the day! Not sure why you asked for chili, you know how she gets!”


Kerri smiles and shook her head as she sprang up off the couch. Everyone in her family was well aware of just how devastating Kerri’s gas was. In fact, she once made her little brother cry after eating Mexican. For like three hours every time she had to fart she popped into her brother’s room while he and his friends were playing video games. Eventually the room was damn near uninhabitable, and his friends all ended up going home. The cute blonde thought about how she farted on her tiny teacher while he was pinned against her butthole. “God that must’ve been bad.” She thought to herself. “But I bet I can make it worse.”


The pair of covert giantess then proceeded to hop into Camilla’s SUV and make their way to the supermarket. Along the drive Camilla leans over to one side and reaches her fingers deep into her slightly sweaty asscrack to retrieve her little pet. Once freed, Michael found himself being tossed into Kerri’s lap where he was able to look up into the beautiful face of the young girl whom he had thought was going to be his savior. 


“Hey little man, no hard feelings about tricking you back there right? It was just too much fun to pass up.” Kerri taunted. Michael was too broken to respond, he simply let his head hang in shame, he no longer held out any hope of getting away from his growing giantess problem.


“Hmph, I guess someone’s a poor sport. Fine then, just pout… we’ll pick your hiding spot for you.” Camilla said, turning her nose up at Michael’s failure to give in and grovel to her. The miniature man perked up just a bit upon hearing Camilla’s latest threat, but ultimately he simply brushed it off. 


“You’re just going to put me in your ass again.” Michael sighed. “Just get it over with.”


“Oh Mr.L, you’ve got it all wrong. You’re not going in our butts… not until after we’ve eaten enough of my mom’s famous Light your guts on fire chili. Trust me, after dinner tonight my farts are gonna melt your skin off.” Kerri’s hearty belly laughter caused Michael to slip and fall into the thin crease between the giantess’s legs. “But we’ve still got a few hours till then and we don’t want you getting immune to the smell of our gas soooo it’s time for a little change up.”


“That’s right and since you’re being a little stick in the mud, you don’t get a choice in where you go.” The dark haired tormentress chided. 


“It’s not like I was going to have a say anyways.” Both girls frowned at how defeated the shrunken man sounded. They wanted him to be begging for mercy, but this was just boring.


“Oh come on, I’m the nicest goddess you could ask for.” Camilla said. “I even gave you the opportunity not to go to the gym with me… not my fault you screwed it up.” Michael didn’t have a response this time. He knew it would only serve to hurt him in the long run.


“Ugh Fine you big baby. Here’s the new deal.” The pushy giantess reaches down into one of the cup holders and pulled a single quarter before handing the coin to Kerri. “Kerri’s gonna flip the coin and you’re gonna call it. If you call it right, you’ll stay in the glove box and we’ll leave you alone until we’re ready for our fun tonight.”


Kerri began to protest this offer of mercy for the stupid little bug in her lap. “But I-“


“But…” Camilla continued. “If you guess wrong then Kerri gets to swallow you.” This sudden offer brought a huge smile to Kerri’s face. But Michael became instantly terrified upon hearing the new suggestion. He definitely didn’t want to get swallowed again.


“Are you crazy? I’ll die in there!” Michael shouted up to Camilla as he tried to swat Kerri’s prodding finger away.


“Ya know, I’m not so sure.” Camilla retorted. “You were in my belly for like fifteen minutes before I puked you up, and you didn’t have a scratch on you. Even your clothes came out just fine. I think the shrinking made my big strong man even stronger.” Sarcasm dripped from her words as she complimented the tiny man.


“What’s it gonna be squirt? Ya feelin lucky?” Kerri asked. And in that moment, Michael felt more insignificant than ever before, the icy stares of these two evil goddesses piercing into his very soul.


 

End Notes:

Sorry to anyone who was expecting Ms. Crowell back this chapter, but Michael isnt nearly lucky enough for that :) I promise that she'll make her way back into the story, but I want to take the time to write a decent story arc around her. Hopefully you can all be patient and let me do her justice. For the time being, we'll keep working ourway towards the end of Michael's first weekend with giantess Camilla. 

 

Thanks for reading!

Safe Bet by Omanahan88

“Quit pouting.” Camilla said to her grumpy friend who was scowling three steps behind her.


“I don’t see why I didn’t get a say…” The blonde said as she gently rubbed a finger against the small, vaguely man-shaped lump under her shirt in her armpit.


“Well because I think we both know you would’ve just eaten him.” Camilla said, casually peeking her head down the aisle, looking for the canned vegetables. 


“Well maybe… you don’t know me.” Kerri replied absentmindedly. She was much more invested in toying with Michael than she was with helping her friend shop. “Maybe I woulda just sucked on him for a little while.”


“Slut.” Camilla said, causing Kerri to look up with an astonished smile on her face.


“Ugh not what I meant. Although…” Her voice trailed off as she entertained the thought of giving the tiny man a gigantic blowjob. Her cheeks flushed slightly red as she thought about sucking her history teacher’s tiny dick. Camilla laughed and flipped her friend off as she turned down an aisle. 


The pair of teen giantess continued down the aisle talking about their plans for the tiny man that Camilla had secured in Kerri’s musky armpit. After collecting everything that they needed for Mrs. Lawrence to finish her chili, they decided to continue to wander around the store, just talking and occasionally prodding at Michael’s back.


“Well what about Adam?” Kerri asked her friend.


“What about him?” 


“Are you gonna take him home too? I mean if you need help breaking him in too feel free to give me a call haha.” Kerri smiled as she squeezed her arm closer to her body. She felt the meager struggling under her arm become more intense. Maybe she could get used to this whole giantess thing. 


“No.” The tall brunette replied curtly. “Adam is mine. I’m going to be the only giantess in his life.” Kerri was a little put off by the suddenly serious tone that this conversation had taken on, and in an attempt to lighten things back up she decided to tell her friend about her little deal with Adam.


“Alright, alright. He’s all yours. He does owe me a tiny foot rub though.” She said while wiggling her toes. She figured Camilla would at least give up a chuckle, but instead she just glared back at her. Kerri’s smile vanished as she realized that Camilla was pretty serious about this.


“Or not…” Kerri said quietly to herself, unsure why Camilla had gotten so upset. “I can just stick to messing with little Michael here.” Without responding Camila turned on her heels and swiftly began making her way towards the cash registers. The mere mention of a tiny Adam seems to have brought an abrupt end to the gossiping the two friends had been getting up to. The blonde giantess merely shrugged and began pacing after her best friend, it was time to get back home anyways. That chili wasn’t going to cook itself.


Back in the car Kerri grew bored with having Michael trapped in her armpit and lifted her arm up, revealing the tiny form of Michael Lanning who was currently stuck with tape to the underside of the giantess’ armpit. The young girl poked her former teacher in the head, trying to make sure that he was still actually conscious. “Hey squirt, still awake in there?” Camilla giggled as she looked over at her friend toying with the little man.


In response to the aggressive poking, Michael began to stir, trying to push himself away from the warm, damp skin of this woman’s armpit. Luckily for him the odor wasn’t atrocious, but it almost felt like he was being seared against a hot griddle. 


“Stop it that tickles!” Kerri cried as she began to undo the binding that held him against her skin. When she finally had him free, the giantess took a moment to observe how the tiny man was holding up. Her eyes scanned him up and down, confirming that despite the strain that he had been put through so far, he still seemed to be holding up pretty well. He was clearly exhausted, mentally and physically, and he smelled pretty fucking gross, but overall he was totally fine. “He’s pretty durable.” Kerri said quietly.


“Right? It’s a good thing too. A tiny little slave isn’t worth much if they die from a little squishing.” Camilla added as she pulled the vehicle into Kerri’s driveway. The tall brunette then leaned over and brought her face nice and close to her tiny plaything who was currently dangling between Kerri’s fingers. “And speaking of slaves, what do we do with you now little man?”


Michael looked up at his captors with disdain. He was being held upside down by a teenage girl ten thousand times his size and still they felt the need to torment him. ”Why couldn’t the just leave him be? When would this shitty weekend finally be over?” He asked himself. 


“Hmmm doesn’t seem like he’s got any suggestions. I guess we just put him back where he belongs.” Kerri said with a sinister smile.


“Nah, little guy’s gonna be sniffing buttholes all night. I think we can do something even better!” Camilla said, pulling out her phone. Kerri and Michael watched eagerly, both wondering what Camilla was thinking, although for very different reasons. 


“Siri… show me the top ten most annoying songs.”


End Notes:
Hope this didn’t throw people off too much. This chapter was supposed to go up yesterday but I ended up needing to rewrite the whole thing. As a result it’s a bit short but what can ya do?

Thanks for reading!
The Oven by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:
I somehow lost the chapter I was intending to post tonight. I tried to re-write it but it was pretty awful. Rather than post a crappy chapter I decided to skip it for now and post the next chapter in the story. We’re just skipping a little chit chat between our giantesses are the grocery store. I’ll try to post it tomorrow.

—————————————

“Oh my god Mrs. Lawrence, it smells sooo good!” Camilla exclaimed as she dipped a ladle into the crockpot and helped herself to a generous portion of the infamous chili. The rest of Kerri’s family followed suit, each preparing their meal and discussing the various events that had made up their individual days. Mrs. Lawrence pressed Camilla for more information on how she was doing in school this year.


“Oh sweetheart I feel like I never see you these days. What’re they doing at that school that’s keeping you so busy?” Kerri rolls her eyes. Her mom was always such a big fan of Camilla, even when they were kids she doted on every little thing she did. 


“Well I’ve got all my AP classes and stuff. And I actually gave up volleyball this year but I’m doing science club instead.” Camilla answered, feeling something brewing down in her guts. She smiled, knowing that there was someone in the house who would be receiving the special present that she was cooking up. 


“Oooh science club, very nice. And what do they have you doing? Any special projects?”


“Yea I’m actually running the whole club so I sort of supervise everyone’s projects.” Camilla spooned another glob of the intensely spicy chili into her eager gob. 


“I always thought you would make an excellent leader. Oh you should get Kerri to join you, she could use a little help in science class.” Mrs. Lawrence added, giving her daughter a sideways glance. Kerri simply rolled her eyes and grunted as her mouth was currently full of chili.


“Well I hear she’s busting her butt to get her history grade up.” Camilla had to suppress a soft giggle at her little inside joke.


“Yea it’s a pain in the ass.” Kerri said, her mouth still somewhat full. Mr. Lawrence looked quizzically at his daughter, but eventually shrugged it off and continued to silently consume his meal. In stark contrast to her husband, Mrs. Lawrence continued to ask a myriad of questions of her daughter's best friend. Conversation carried on throughout the meal and then as the entire family set to work on cleaning the kitchen and dining room. But eventually the work was done and so Kerri and Camilla retreated back to the privacy of Kerri’s room, where their prized possession was waiting for them.


The girls rushed into the room and flung themselves onto Kerri’s queen sized bed. Kerri delicately grasped the top pillow and lifted it away, revealing two things on the pillow beneath. First a tiny Michael Lanning, wrapped up in rubber bands. Second was Kerri’s old iPod, playing a single track on repeat; the eponymous 1996 cult hit, Macarena. 


“Heyyyyyyy Macarena!” The girls shouted in unison, enjoying the look of a man who was slowly losing his grip on sanity. Camilla then lowered her head so that she was mere inches away from the bound man. Michael looked up, mesmerized by the massive pillowy lips of the most evil woman he has ever encountered. And then, without notice, the lips parted to reveal a massive, slimy tongue that crashed into Michael’s body with tremendous force. The massive brunette savored the feeling of Michael’s tiny struggles against her tongue, picturing him struggling not to drown in her spicy saliva.


“Hmmmmm, gotta say… he’s tastes a lot worse than dinner did.” Camilla said, withdrawing her tongue back into its cave. Kerri responded by plucking Michael off the pillow and dangling him by his feet between two fingers. The bubbly blonde grimaced as she saw the thick layer of saliva slowly dripping off of her tiny prey. 


“Ewww you got him all slimy.” Kerri said, rolling over and wiping him off on her chest. Camilla rolled her eyes at Kerri’s complaint.


“Seriously? He’s gonna be covered in farts in like two damn seconds and you’re gonna complain about a little spit?” Kerri shrugged her shoulders as she realized that Camilla was right. 


“Speaking of which…” Camilla grabbed a pillow and carried it over to her back. She then motioned for Kerri to deposit the tiny prisoner in between her massive cheeks. Kerri looked down into Michael’s soulless eyes and smiled a cruel smile as she took hold of Camilla’s skirt and lifted it so that her moons could be seen by the shrunken man. He struggled like he always did, but Kerri simply laid him face down in the large crevice before gently applying some pressure to his back. Once she was satisfied that Michael had sunken down into the inhospitable mite of her friends buttcheeks, Kerri removed her large finger from his back. She giggled as the cheeks jiggled back into place.


But her admiration of Camilla’s bouncy cheeks was cut short when Camilla brought the pillow down onto her butt. Once the cover was in place, Camilla relaxed her muscles and allowed a large bubble of gas to ooze its way out of her body. 


Ppppppfffffffttttttt


Her anus immediately radiated an intense heat even made the almighty giantess feel a bit of discomfort. But the reward of feeling Michael thrash against his bindings was well worth the pain of having her butthole scorched by Mrs. Lawrence’s firehouse chili. She could feel the warm gas continue to waft around in the confined space between her large bun and the pillow, effectively roasting Michael inside the kind of all dutch ovens.


“Wait a second, that’s my pillow you bitch.” Kerri said with the sudden realization that the pillow was now tainted with Camilla’s rank stench. “That’s it, you’re sleeping with that one!”


“Oh come on, there’s nothing in your room that doesn't smell like your farts already.” Camilla argued, knowing her friend’s proclivity for ripping ass was nearly unparalleled. 


“No, it’s pretty much just the papasan chair at this point. It’s easier to wash the cover than it is to air out the room every time my guys get all worked up.” Kerri admitted. She used to be so self conscious about her over active microbiome, even going so far as to skip classes when she had something for lunch that got her all worked up. But as she got older and her body developed into something that every boy in her school was powerless to resist, she realized that she really didn’t have anything to be ashamed of. Looking the way she did, she wouldn’t ever struggle to gain the attention that she desired, farts or no.


Camilla lifted the large pillow off of her ass and wiggles it around in the air. “Alright, are you gonna keep bitching or are you gonna take your turn?” She asked, reaching into her crack and pulling the distraught Michael out of his prison. 


“Please…” He muttered weakly. But neither giantess was in any mood to let him rest. Kerri snatched the small man out of Camilla’s hands and held him up against the toned flesh of her stomach. Michael was in complete darkness as he listened to the gurgling that emanated from the other side of the wall of flesh.


“Ohhh Mr.L, I’m cooking up something nice for ya.” Kerri said in her singsong voice. The massive blonde then proceeded to sit up on the bed, bringing her legs in front of her to sit criss-cross-applesauce (as her teachers had called it growing up.) The giantess then moved as slowly as she could as she lifted one large cheek off the bed and positioned Michael’s bound form in such a way that he was now on the precipice of the crater cases by Kerri’s massive legging-clad ass. The small man could do nothing but look up in awe at the massive globes that loomed ominously overhead and listen to the distant, but rapidly approaching sound of a tremendous fart. 


“It’s gonna be a big one! I can feel it!” Kerri exclaimed, scrunching her face as she tried to guide the bubble of noxious torture towards her target. But she didn’t need to work too hard, as nature was going to load her weapon one way or another. Finally the giantess felt ready to fire away on her insignificant prisoner and so she gave him the slightest tap, causing the poor man to roll down into the deep crater beneath her large bottom. “Hold on tight!” Were the last words that Michael heard before a soft hissing noise drowned out everything else in his ears. 


Things quickly got even worse for the tiny man as the loud hissing gave way to an even more explosive blast from inside of Kerri’s tight black leggings. And just as the second fart erupted, the rancid, eggy stench of the first had reached Michael’s tortures nostrils. “Fuccccckkkkk!” The tiny man screamed as he struggled against his restraints, helpless to escape the thick miasma of this gigantic highschooler’s ass. 


Satisfied with her initial one-two knockout fart, Kerri let her large bum fall back into the mattress, sealing her history teacher in the air-tight pocket beneath her. “Ahhhhh that was a fucking big one.” The cute blonde said with a heavy sigh. “Let’s just let him stew with that for a little while.” 


Camilla smiled as she moved off of the bed, partly to get a bit of distance between her and Kerri’s gas and partly to get ready for the next set of party games for their miniature house guest. “Yea Yea, you keep him company for a second, I need to go get something anyways.” Kerri just nodded as Camilla walked towards the door. Just before the young brunette made it out of the makeshift torture chamber, she heard another muffled fart come from her friend, followed by a fit of giggling.


Out in the hallway Camilla quietly pranced across the wooden floor, making her way towards the closet at the end of the hall, her soft feet making next to no noise as they padded along. Upon reaching her destination, the teen began rummaging through a stack of board games that the Lawrence’s kept there, only ever used on rare instances when the power was out or older relatives were in town. Camilla scanned the various games, trying to determine if there was a way for her to twist them for her sadistic machinations, but there was really only one item of value to her in the closet. And so she grabbed the game, and began walking back towards her friend’s bedroom. Unbeknownst to her, a curious set of eyes peeled out from a different bedroom, fixated on the pretty girl hanging out with his sister.


Camilla slowly pushed open the door, making sure to close it behind her. “Twister?” A curious Kerri asked, still in the exact same spot as before, likely with a tiny Michael still under her gassy derrière.


“Yup.” Camilla replies simply, falling to her knees and opening up the game’s box. She pulled out the plastic tarp and tossed it aside. She might be able to incorporate that later but for now she had something else in mind. The cruel girl picked up and showed her real prize to her friend. Kerri smiled and while not 100% sure of Camilla’s intentions, she knew they were going to be fun. 


The second giantess then proceeded to lift her ass off of the mattress before bending in such a way that she could see the tiny man that she had been perched on top of for the last several minutes. “How was it down there Mr.L? Did you like the smell? On a scale of 1-10, how nice were those farts?” Kerri asked with a wide smile on her face. Michael gasped for breath, the air around him still tainted with the toxic scent of his domineering student’s terrible flatulence. He was far more concerned with catching his breath than answering Kerri’s stupid questions.


“If he’s not answering, just swallow him. Either he’s dead or he’s faking and he gets eaten regardless.” Camilla says coldly.


“No, no I’m alive!” Michael cried between ragged breaths. “Please girls, I need some time to catch my breath.”


“Don’t be silly Michael, you can breath to your heart's content when you’re tucked between these pretty cheeks!” Camilla said, slapping her meaty rump. Michael let his head hang in defeat, knowing there was no escape from this torment. Satisfied that her little toy was reminded of his place, Camilla held her palm out flat towards Kerri who proceeded to toss Michael through the air. 


“Jesus Christ!” Michael screamed as he was flung through the air into the waiting hands of his original giantess. Once Camilla had him she then began the process of securing the Twister spinner up Michael’s back beneath his bindings so that when she was finished, she could flick his tiny body and watch as he spun around the brightly colored cardboard square. 


“Hahaha that’s awesome!!!” Kerri’s shouted, springing to the floor. The blonde giantess then placed one finger next to Michael, ignoring his squeaky begging, and then spun him around in an uncountable number of rapid circles. Michael could barely make out the sound of the two giantess’ laughing as the sound of the wind passing by his ears became nearly deafening. But even worse than the intense sound, was the vomit inducing sensation of being stuck in a tilt-o-whirl. The tiny man prayed for this to come to an end, before he blew chunks all over himself. 


Mercifully the spinning did come to an end without Michael needing to forcefully empty his stomach, likely because he hadn’t eaten since lunch on Friday. The tiny man tried to gather himself after the disorienting affair, but his was interrupted by the sound of Camilla’s voice. “He’s on your side.”


Michael came to the realization that two familiar pairs of asscheeks were looming over top of the spinner that he was attached to. And as Camilla had suggested, the spinner had positioned him beneath Kerri’s ass, specifically beneath her left cheek. “He just can’t get enough!” The titanic girl shouted before unceremoniously dropping the entirety of her weight down on the spinner. 


This game continued for nearly half an hour, with Michael either spinning viciously in a circle or being crushed beneath the ass of a cruel teenage goddess. Obviously, the buttcrushing was supplemented with a torrent of heinous farts. Such torment was to be expected at this point in his servitude to Camilla. Although no amount of time inhaling the potent fumes would allow Michael to adjust to the rotten stink.


The two girls were having so much fun waiting to see where their little plaything was going to stop, that they didn’t realize that the door to the bedroom was now open ever so slightly. The Michael spinner came to rest once again, this time positioned beneath Camilla’s twin moons. The small man made sure to enjoy the few seconds of respite that he received between the spinning and being crushed, when he noticed something peculiar out of the corner of his eye. “Please help me…”


“What are doing?” The sound of another voice made the girl’s blood run cold. Both girls snapped their heads to see that Kerri’s little brother was peeking his head through the door to see what the older girls were up to. The young boy was hoping to see his sister’s best friend playing a game of twister, after seeing her take the game back to Kerri’s room. The young boy was flooded with hormones watching the gorgeous girl prance around his house in her insanely short skirt and the very idea of her bending over in a game of twister was just too much of a golden opportunity for the boy to pass up.


“Jack get out of my fucking room!” Kerri squealed, leaping off the ground and dashing towards the door.


“No bring him in here!” Camilla shouted, afraid that her over eager friend was going to push this witness right into the arms of his parents. Kerri chases the middle schooler out of the room and after a few moments of loud confrontation out in the hallway, she eventually returned, dragging the boy by the hair. The young man was aggressively shoved the the floor by his dominant sister. 


The boy was about to scream bloody murder, a common tactic that he employed when he found himself backed into a corner, when he looked up to see the sweet smiling face of his first crush. Camilla produced the sweetest smile that she could as she drew close to the terrified young man cowering in the floor, doing her best to bring his guard down.


“Hey Jack, it’s not nice to spy on girls. You wouldn’t want your sister hanging out with you every time you have friends over would you?” She asked sweetly, running her fingers through his hair. “Now why don’t you tell me what you saw okay?”


“Well..” the boy looked nervously over to his sister and then back to Camilla. “It looked like you had a little guy and it looked like you were gonna squish him.”


“Fuck, Goddamnit Jack you’re such a pain in the ass!” Kerri spat at him in a hushed shout. Her face was beginning to turn red with frustration. If her parents found out what was happening in here, her life as she knew it was going to be over.


Camilla let out a heavy sigh as she shook her head. “I really wish you hadn’t done that Jack. I never wanted you to get wrapped up in all this.” The pretty brunette then proceeded to reach behind her and unbind the tiny Michael from his nausea inducing position on the spinner. The giantess then set Michael on the ground so that Jack could see that he was able to stand up and move on his own. “This is my friend Frank, take a bow Frank.”


Michael looked up at his captor, unsurprised that she didn’t want to give his real name. She was smart enough to be thinking ahead. Still he knew better than to try to use this as an opportunity for escape, so he obliged the giantess’ request. Jack watched with intense fascination as the little man stood up off the floor and took a deep bow.


“Wow he’s really alive?” Jack asked, leaning forward to examine the small man. But before they could get too familiar,  Camilla lifted Michael off the floor and held him over the front of her panties. She smiled sweetly at Jack as the boy watched closely while she pulled forward her skirt and panties, providing a nice soft landing for Michael when she released her hold on him.


“Yes Jack, he’s alive and he belongs to me now.” Camilla said, her smile gone. The smart giantess then reached over and took her phone off the nearby desk and began tapping through random screens. “And now since you saw him, I have to shrink you too.” 


End Notes:
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I thought it was a good one :) As always thanks so much for reading!
Empty Threats by Omanahan88

“And now since you saw him, I have to shrink you too.”


Jack’s face drained of all color as he watched Camilla begin to scroll through her phone. Was she really going to shrink him? Was Kerri going to let her do that? The boy turned to his sister to look for help, but the tall blonde simply smiled menacingly at him. He couldn’t believe it, he didn’t want to get shrunken down, even if it was by the prettiest girl he had ever known.


“Wait, no. Please I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry.” He pleaded, slowly backing away from Camilla. Unfortunately for him, his movement was inhibited by Kerri stepping down hard on the back of his leg. Camilla just shook her head as she frowned at the terrified young boy.


“I’m sorry Jack, but you didn’t leave me with any choice. You really need to respect people’s privacy.” Camilla said quietly, turning on the flashlight on her phone. 


“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I’ll never do it again I swear!” Tears began to well up in the boys eyes. He had just seen proof that Camilla was able to shrink people down and now she was going to do it to him. 


“Sorry Jack, but I can’t trust you not to tell anybody.” Camilla said softly. “Don’t worry, I’ll leave you with Kerri, so she can take care of you and you’ll be near home.” This threat scared young Jack even more than the very notion of being shrunk down. His sister was an evil, twisted girl and normal size, he didn’t want to know how bad things would be when she was a million times bigger than him.


“No please!” The boy cried, but Kerri cut him off.


“Oh don’t worry Jack. We’ll have lots of fun when you’re little. In fact, why don’t you guess where you’ll be sleeping tonight.” Kerri said, finally caught on to Camilla’s plan. Jack looked up at his older sister standing over top of him and was horrified to see her turn around and push her big butt in his direction. “I think I’ll keep you squished in my butt allllllll night. And boy oh boy have I been farting like crazy all night. You picked a bad night to get shrunk little bro.”


Jack looked over at Camilla in desperation, surely she wouldn’t subject him to such a disgusting fate. But the pretty brunette simply shrugged her shoulders. “It’s true. She farted on my friend Zach and he was like a foot away. I can’t imagine how bad it’s gonna be when she puts you in her underwear. Sorry Jack, it’s gonna be pretty smelly for you from here on out.” Camilla then began to focus her camera on the shrunken boy’s face, making it look like she was aiming her makeshift shrink ray. 


Terrified of the disgusting fate before him, Jack broke down into full on crying. “Please I don’t want to! I won’t tell anybody I swear!” The girls let the boy continue his blubbering for a little while before Camilla stepped in once again.


“Look Jack, I know petting your sister keep you is scary, but I can’t just leave you like this. I can’t trust you. And if it comes down to me getting in trouble and you spending the rest of your life in Kerri’s butt. Then I’m sorry, but you better get used to her farts.” Camilla said with a frown, really letting Jack picture the future that she was proposing. The highschool junior then looked up at her blonde friend and raised an eyebrow, silently commanding her to really drive this thing home.


“Here Jack, I’ll let you have this one while you’re still big.” Kerri says, placing a hand on her gut and scrunching her face. What came next was a terrible shock for the boy who was pinned to the ground. Kerri lifted her leg off of Jack but then fell backwards so that she was now pinning him to the ground with her large bubbly butt right on his back. Jack continued to cry as his sister scooched upwards until her ass was resting on his neck. He squirmed as much as he could but the both of them knew that Kerri was more than capable of holding him down.


“Here it comes Jack, the only smell you’ll be smelling for the rest of your life.” Kerri taunted, her heavy butt only inches from her annoying brother’s face. And finally she let him have it. A long, bassy fart erupted from Kerri’s ass, instantly making contact with the horrified boy’s face. And despite him thrashing as hard as he possibly could, the extreme weight that Kerri was putting on his head left him completely immobile. And so there he laid, completely trapped with the raunchy stink that had come from his sister’s massive butt. 


“Sorry buddy, time to shrink. I promise to come visit sometime.” Camilla said her most solemn voice. 


“And I promise to take you out before I take my morning dump…. unless I forget.” Kerri said with a chuckle. She was having more fun teasing her brother than she was tormenting the actual shrunken man that she had actually farted on earlier.


“Please Camilla don’t do it! I’ll never tell anybody I swear! Please don’t! Please!” The boy begged for all that he was worth between heavy sobs, still taking in the noxious air from Kerri’s last anal bomb.


“Hmmmmm I don’t know. What do you think Ker?” Camilla asked. She saw Jack’s eyes light up with just a glimmer of hope.


“Nah, he’s a little brat. You can’t trust him. He’s better off in my butt.” Kerri wiggles her bottom as she reveled in her brother’s suffering. 


“No I’ll be good I swear! I’ll do anything!” Jack cried, the pressure of his sister sitting on his neck was becoming incredibly painful. 


“I don’t know…” Camilla said shifting her socked foot closer to Jack’s face. “How’re you gonna prove that you’re a good boy? That you can do what you’re told.” By the time she finished speaking, her sweaty sock was nearly pressed right up against the poor boy’s nose. The girls waited but apparently Jack wasn’t catching on. 


“Kiss her foot dummy.” Kerri said, not wanting to suffer through her brother’s stupidity. The boy looked and saw the wiggling toes inside of a dirty white sock mere millimeters from his face. Not wanting to end up as a bug under his sister’s farting butt, the boy cranes his neck as much as he could and placed a single kiss against her slightly odorous foot.


“Nah I’m not buying. He doesn’t seem that interested in staying big.” Kerri said as her guts gurgled again. “Let’s just shrunk him down so I can just put him in my butt. He’ll get used to my farts eventually.” 


“No, no don’t!” Jack cried, kissing Camilla’s foot with more vigor this time. Camilla simply smiled at Kerri. As far as she was concerned, the Jack situation was taken care of, but she knew Kerri would want to torment him some more, so she might as well play along. Plus it felt kind of nice having someone kiss her feet. Especially since they were pretty ripe right now. But they definitely smelled better than her friend’s gas did, that was for sure. 


“Oh cmon. He’s barely kissing those toes. And it doesn’t count if you’ve got socks on.” Camilla rolled her eyes and began to roll her sock off, leaving just a bare foot up against Jack’s now red face. “And don’t just half ass it. Really get in there, lick those toes or you spend the rest of your life smelling my farts.” Kerri commanded. 


“You heard her. It’s either lick my toes or sniff her butt forever.” Camilla said, enjoying the teasing. To Jack the choice was clear and so his tongue darted out of his mouth and began wiggling between Camilla’s sweaty toes. Camilla sat back and enjoyed the sensation of having someone lick her toes. While not quite as thrilling as forcing someone to worship her ass against their will, it was still doing something for her to have the poor boy suffer under her toes. 


“Ugh fine you little toe freak. We’ll let you go this time.” Kerri lifted herself off of Jack’s head and allowed the poor boy to crawl to his hands and knees. Camilla looked him in the eyes as he silently begged for his life.


“Okay fine. I’m going to trust you Jack. I hope you don’t break my heart. Otherwise I’ll have to come back and shrink you.” Camilla said seriously taking off her other sock and flinging it at the boy.


“Yea and if we have to do that… I’m going to use you as toilet paper and flush you down into the sewer.” Kerri added in. 


“Jesus, she’s really getting into it.” Camilla thought to herself.


“I promise, I’ll never say anything to anyone.” Jack cried, scrambling to his feet and rushing to the door. And just like that he was gone, both girls satisfied that he wouldn’t dare to break his promise to them. 


“Jesus Christ I was freaking out there for a minute.” Kerri admitted after locking her door. “Maybe I should stop in there tonight and remind him to keep his trap shut.”


Camilla shook her head and laughed. “Seemed like you were having some fun toying with him back there.” Kerri shrugged, not bothering to deny anything. 


“Yea well, maybe it would be fun shrinking the little pipsqueak for a weekend. Think maybe I could sneak him into science club on a Friday sometime?” Kerri asked, liking the idea of making her brat brother fear her even more. 


“Maybe, but you’ve gotta have a good alibi. Can’t have your parents getting all worried.”  Camilla said leaning back and fishing a damp Michael out of her panties. The giantess then brought her tiny toy up to her mouth and proceeded to pop him into the cavernous maw. Michael was swished around inside Camilla’s mouth for nearly half a minute before she spit him back into the floor. “And you little man. So much for your little rescue… Kerri’s little brother is too afraid of getting shrunk and stuck between inside her big fucking ass.”


Kerri slaps her hand on her round behind just to accentuate Camilla’s taunts. “And so that just leaves you for us to play with. And that’s a real shame because it’s getting late and both of us are still feeling pretty gassy. So I guess the only question now is whose farts are you going to be sniffing for the rest of the night.” Camilla smiles down at Michael who is curled up in a ball on the floor. 


“I don’t fucking care Camilla. I just… I don’t fucking care.” Michael said against his better judgement. He simply couldn’t stand listening to this little brat taunt him for another second. His hopes have been dashed to pieces over and over again in the brief time that he’s spent under the rule of this cruel queen and the light inside his soul was coming dangerously close to blowing out forever. 


Camilla’s face curved into a deep frown as he mood instantly turned sour. She owned this pathetic creature, she was his goddess, the only thing with the power to decide whether he lived or died and yet he still had the never to disrespect her like this. The sheer arrogance was causing her blood to run hot and her heart to pump faster. Why wouldn’t he just submit to her? 


Kerri watched curiously as Camilla’s face grew redder and redder in response to Michael’s defiance. She had to give it to the little guy, he was nothing if not resilient. But judging by the way Camilla was reacting, that resilience was going to be put to the test before she was done with him.  


“Fine, I don’t care either.” Camilla said quietly, rising up off the floor. And walking over towards Kerri’s bed. “Kerri you can have him. I’m done with him. I just wanna get ready for bed and watch a little tv.” The sudden shift in demeanor made Kerri’s mood drop a bit. Sure she could be a bit of a brat and a know it all sometimes, but Camilla was her best friend and at the end of the day anyone that upset her would need to go through Kerri. The petite blonde looked down at the tiny man on the floor and picked him up off the floor. She was going to make it right for her friend… and she knew just how to do it. 


The giantess took her new toy with her over to the dresser where she began to dig through her bottom drawer. “Here they are!” She exclaimed as she pulled out her voice of pajamas for the evening. Camilla looked over at her friend who was now holding a pair of black leather pants that she really only ever wore when they were sneaking into club or fishing for drinks at the bar. 


“You’re gonna be hot.” Camilla said, trying to suppress the smirk that was beginning to form on her face. Kerri picked up on the gentle rise in her friend’s mood and giggled, tossing Michael onto the bed between his tremendous masters.


“No he’s gonna be hot. It’ll be like a million degrees in there and I’ll be sweating my ass off, but I’ll teach him to be nicer to my best friend.” Kerri said, stripping down to her underwear. “Plus this way, you won’t smell any of my farts in bed… they’ll be stuck inside with him.” Michael winced as she said “him,” her voice absolutely dripping with venom.


Camilla smiled warmly at her best friend, knowing that she was doing all of this just to make her feel better. It’s truly why she valued Kerri as a friend. She knew that the bubbly blonde would do just about anything to make her happy. “Well if you say so… he’s yours now so I don’t care what happens to him.”


“Oh really? So you don’t care if I do this?” Kerri asked playfully as she picked Michael up between two fingers and brought him around to her pert bottom. Michael braces himself for the coming storm of heat and stink as he was once again plunged into the deep, dark crack of a teenage girl. Kerri pulled her underwear back up and shook her ass back and forth, both putting on a show for Camilla and making things uncomfortable for her annoying little history teacher. 


“Nope I don’t care one bit.” Camilla had finished changing into her pj’s and was now getting underneath the covers on the bed. Kerri smirked and began pulling on her tight leather pants. She struggled for a moment, trying to get the garment up over her asscheeks, but after a bit of bouncing up and down she managed to get them on. Satisfied that Michael was now in for the worst night of his life, Kerri crawled into bed with Camilla and put on a movie on her PS4 before snuggling up with beautiful goddess of a best friend.


Abandoned by Omanahan88

Michael awoke suddenly to the sensation of his giantess caretaker moving about her bedroom. He was unsure of how long he had actually been asleep, not that he would actually call it ‘sleep.’ He had laid awake for hours on end as the temperature within Kerri’s leather pants rose to unimaginable heights, especially once she had fallen asleep and her body felt no need to hold in any of her stored up chili flatulence. One explosion after another caused Michael’s tomb to be filled with a thick, humid, sulphuric haze that quickly became the only thing that the miniscule man could think about.


And at several times throughout the night the heat had leafy Michael so incredibly dehydrated that he actually resorted to licking the moisture off of the giantess’ oily, wrinkled anus. “It’s about survival now.” He told himself and he choked down the disgusting fluid. And whenever he felt as though he might be getting close to falling asleep, Kerri’s anus would open up and release more of her noxious gas into his prison, ensure that he would need to choke and sputter for another several minutes. All in all, it was hell. Even worse that joining Camilla for her gym session.


And so while Kerri’s sudden movement was certainly jarring, Michael hoped that it might mean a release from his fart sarcophagus. The tiny man’s prayers were answered when a soft light began to infiltrate his surroundings, as Kerri’s leather pants were stripped away leaving only her thin cotton panties between Michael and freedom. “Please…” He called out weakly.


Mercifully, Michael’s confinement within this teenager’s still ripe asscrack came to an end when Kerri finally reached down into her panties and fished out a small man, dangerously close to the end of his rope. The miniscule educator drew deep breaths of the freshest air that he had tasted in several hours, and he avoided raising his head to meet the gaze of his current caretaker. By this point in his experience as a shrinkie, Michael was all too aware of how fragile the mood of a teenage giantess could be.


“Well, you really pissed her off.” Kerri commented, setting Michael up on the top of her dresser. The young blonde proceeded to peel off her underwear, leaving her completely nude in the comfort of her bedroom. “Camilla just up and left first thing this morning. Said she was done with you and that she didn’t need you anymore.”


Michael continued to listen as Kerri pulled out a set of clothes for the day. He was a bit shocked by the notion that Camilla had left her prize toy, and after the dirty trick these little bitches pulled yesterday, Michael wasn’t going to get his hopes up again. Kerri looked down at the little man, it was clear that he was avoiding eye contact with her. Not that she could blame him, he must be pretty pissed about how she tricked him the other day. 


“Well I guess that means you belong to me now.” Kerri tilted her head as she looked down at her new toy. A slight frown formed on her lips. The idea of tormenting Mr. Lanning just wasn’t as fun now that Camilla was gone. Sure he was a douchebag and she could just leave him in the back of her panties until she saw Camilla at school. However, without Camilla here to enjoy the torment, Kerri couldn’t get excited about it and instead looked at keeping Michael as more of a chore than anything else. “So what do I do with you now?”


Michael kept his eyes on his own feet, too cautious to believe that Kerri’s question was anything but rhetorical. “When’s the last time you had some food?” The giantess boomed down. Michael looked up for only a moment, his resolve faltering in the face of his overwhelming hunger. He knew he couldn’t trust this girl, but nearly forty hours had passed since his last meal and he would do nearly anything for a meal.


“I had a late lunch on Friday before Camilla shrunk me.” Michael said softly. Had he been looking up when he spoke, he would’ve noticed that Kerri’s scowl had instantly softened upon hearing his admission. Last night, in Camilla’s company, the things they were doing seemed funny and more like a harmless prank than anything else. But as she stood here, listening to a man admit that in addition to crushing his spirit, she and her friend had effectively starved him for nearly two days. Without Camilla here to stroke her ego, Kerri was beginning to feel like a shitty person.


“Oh, damn. Alright fine, wait here.” Kerri said before pulling open the top drawer of the dresser and gently sweeping Michael inside. As soon as he landed on the bed of socks, Michael felt the drawer get pushed shut, once again sealing him away in complete darkness. And while he hoped that Kerri would be returning shortly with food, the tiny man wasn’t going to waste the opportunity to try to get just a little bit of sleep. 


Michael was pulled from his nap by the sudden motion of the dresser he had been sleeping in. Immediately the man was pulled to his feet by the powerful aroma of freshly cooked bacon. Michael has been smelling nothing but unwashed asses for the past two days, so this new scent was parallel to basking in the warm grace of some divine presence. Truly this was the best he had felt since having his height stolen from him.


“Breakfast little dude. Hop on.” Kerri commanded casually as she set a hand down in the dresser. Michael eagerly clambered onto the monolithic palm, far too desperate for the savory taste of bacon to consider that this may be a trick. 


Mercifully, it seemed that Kerri’s offer of crispy bacon and fluffy scrambled eggs was a genuine one. The giantess brought the plate over to her desk where a large glass of OJ was sitting, already sweating in the warm summer air. Kerri took her seat and gently tilted her hand, allowing Michael to fall into a bed of warm, pillowy eggs. The shrunken man looked upwards at the awesome form of the titanic teenager who sat high above him. Oddly enough however, as Michael saw the gentle smile that the young girl wore, he couldn’t help but feel an unusual sense of peace. 


“Alright, I’ll let you go first. I’m pretty sure I can probably eat faster than you so you better get started.” The giantess giggled. Michael didn’t waste any time grabbing handfuls of the squishy yellow breakfast clumps before eagerly stuffing them into his mouth. Bite after bite went down before Michael noticed a large shadow over top of him. Looking up Michael’s jaw dropped at the unbelievable sight before him.


Kerri giggled as she toyed with the small man. Holding a single strip of bacon just above Michael’s head, the teen lifted it ever so slightly as her miniature plaything jumped up, desperately trying to break off a piece of salty back fat. Over and over Michael hopped towards the bacon strip, knowing that Kerri was enjoying the show. He didn’t mind much, if it kept her in a good mood then he could stomach being picked on. In the relative scope of the suffering he had been put through thus far, a simple game of keep away was nothing to get worked up over.


“What? You want my bacon too? Jeesh you’re not gonna leave anything for me to eat!” Kerri taunted playfully before allowing the bacon strip to fall into Michael’s grasp. The small teacher wrestled with the treat for a moment before breaking off a sizable chunk and bringing it to his mouth. Michael smiled up at the giantess as he swallowed a mouthful of bacon.


“Ahh well, it is considered polite to make sure your guests are well fed.” Michael shouted up to the teen, eliciting a toothy grin and a giggle.


“Ohhh I see. So I’ve been a bad host is that it?” She asks with a raised eyebrow. Michael pauses for a moment. This was a tricky situation. He didn’t want to sour her attitude by complaining about the things she subjected him to, but he also knew that staying silent would be a mistake. 


“Well… I… It’s been-“ Michael searched for the words to navigate this interaction.


“Relax Mr. L, I’m just messing with you. I know it was a pretty crappy time for you last night. I’m sorry.” Kerri’s smile waned ever so slightly as the pair recalled the fun that the two giantesses had at his expense. Michael simply sat quietly, preferring not to reminisce. 


“Really I am. I don’t know why I did all that. I mean you’re not like my favorite teacher or anything, and it was supposed to just be a prank but… I don’t know. Things just got out of control I guess. Whenever I’m with Camilla I just… I just can’t say no to her.” Kerri’s eyes dropped and her brow furrowed as her cheeks flushed red, ever so slightly. And suddenly things made a bit more sense for Michael. Even if he was old and somewhat out of touch with this generation and the things they were accustomed to, he could recognize a crush when he saw it.


“Kerri, it’s. Well, it’s not really alright… but I can forgive you.” Michael said softly, letting the strip of bacon fall back to the plate. “Just maybe we make it through the weekend without any more sitting on me.” He said with a chuckle, hoping to break the tension. 


Kerri smiles and brings her head down closer to the plate. “And no farting?” 


“Yes… definitely no farting.” Michael nodded in adamant agreement. 


“Haha fine, I’ll make you a deal. I promise not to fart on you… at least for the rest of the weekend.” Kerri said with a wink. “But I need something from you…”


“Okay?” Michael was hesitant about how this exchange was going. 


“I want to know how you taste.” Kerri commanded, raising her fork high up in the air and smiling widely down at her little prey.


End Notes:
Hey everyone, I’m working on the last couple chapters of Michael’s weekend with Camilla. Following that I’ll be taking a short break from posting to gather my thoughts and flesh out a few chapters so that I have a good direction with the next character arc. If there are things you would like to see or characters you would like to focus on, leave a review and I’ll see what I can do. Obviously no promises though :) Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Lazy Sunday by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone, I apologize for missing uploads this week. It was an insanely busy week and I just didn't have the time or energy to focus on the story. I've got one more chapter to post to sort of wrap things up with Michael and I'll try to get it up tomorrow. Following that, I'll be taking a bit of a break. I hope you all enjoy the way our first act is coming to a close, and I'm eager to get back to posting in a week or two. Anyways... enjoy the chapter!

 

----------------------------------------------------

Michael stepped backwards into the still plentiful pile of eggs as Kerri’s fork drew ever closer. “Kerri, I… Let’s hang on a second.” The small man paused as he reached the back of Kerri’s breakfast plate. He had no more space to move without fully committing to running away from her, a choice he was sure would irritate her. 


Surprisingly Kerri set the fork flat onto the plate just in front of Michael and peered down at him playfully. The tiny teacher held his breath as he watched Kerri scoop up a large pile of eggs, keeping constant eye contact with him as she dumped them into her waiting mouth and allowed them to slide down her slender throat. Michael watched intently as the mushy lump of breakfast made its way down into the giantess’ stomach. For several bites he watched as the large tines scooped up piles of food that could feed him for days at a time, only for this massive woman to clean the fork each time that it passed her lips.


The pretty blonde tilted her head as she munched, quietly observing her miniscule teacher. He seemed much more calm than he did when she first saw him at Camilla’s house. “Jeesh, he’s much more laidback when he’s fed.” She thought to herself as she laid her fork on the desk. The giantess then proceeded to slowly and gently scoop the little Michael off of the plate, holding him gently in front of her large lips. 


“Ahhhhh I’m stuffed.” She said softly as she coddled the shrunken man, who could still smell bacon on her breath. But before Michael could say anything, Kerri’s lips turned up into a wide smile. “Butttttt, I think I’ve got room for one… more… bite…” The giantess brought her tiny prize closer to her lips with each word, until he was pressed up against them. 


“Kerri I don-“ Michael tried to speak but he was quickly shut down.


“Shhhh shhhh shhhhhhhh, just relax little man. You’re alllllll mine.” The titan replies with a smile, allowing her lips to part and her massive tongue to sneak out and press up against Michael’s face. Michael wanted to resist whatever it was that Lerri was doing but as the gigantic tongue pressed into him, he found himself powerless to fight the slimy organ. 


Kerri played with Michael for several minutes, working him over with her tongue and gradually pulling the lower half of her teacher’s body into her mouth. Michael’s eyes opened wide as he felt the familiar sensation of a giantess tongue working its way between her legs. He braces himself against Kerri’s massive lips as she began to suck harder on his body, threatening to drag him completely within her mouth. 


“Kerri, I’m going to-“ Michael tried to warn the giantess but his body was too eager for release. His tiny hips bucked as he felt his dick explode onto his captor’s massive tongue, leaving the older man to desperately try to catch his breath. Choosing to let Camilla shrink him down to this size was definitely a mistake, but goddamnit getting blown by a giantess was almost worth the entire ordeal. Almost. 


Feeling the salty deposit hit her tongue, Kerri gave her little toy a few more good sucks before allowing him to slide out of her mouth and into the palm of her hand. The teen goddess smiled as she watched Michael, covered in spit, try to regain his breath. His bare chest rose and fell in a rhythmic cadence, and Kerric couldn’t help but notice that the older man was in fairly decent shape for his age. She certainly didn’t have any sort of sexual attraction to him, but as a young woman who puts a lot of stock in her own physique, she simply had to admire the fairly well defined muscles that cling to the tiny man’s aged bones.


The giantess allowed her captive some time to gather himself before she walked him over towards her bed and gently set him down on top of her pillow. She then grabbed the TV remote off of her desk and switched it on, changing the channel so that some old war movie was playing. “I gotta go take care of the dishes and do a bit of laundry, so why don’t you just chill for a little while. I’ll be right back.” But before she turns to leave the room, Kerri reaches down and peels off the pair of socks that she had been wearing since the previous night and tosses them onto the bed right in front of Michael. As the large cotton garments land next to the exhausted history teacher, a wave of air washes past him, tainted by the distinct odor of the teenager’s foot musk. “Dry yourself off with those.” Kerri commands playfully as she exits the room.


The shrunken man looks down at the dirty pink socks and shrugs his shoulders as he steps up and begins drying off his slimy lower half. At this point Michael can’t be bothered to worry about the slight stink coming off of the well worn socks. He was too tired to argue and decided that it would be preferable to be a bit smelly rather than being wet and uncomfortable. Once his legs were nice and dry Michael looked over the the remaining sock as an idea crept into his mind.



————————-


As Kerri walked back into her bedroom, she shut the door behind her to prevent any intrusions like the one that had occurred last night. The giantess walked towards her bed and what she saw brought an enormous smile to her face. “Oh. My. God. That is adorable!” She cried, pulling out her cell phone and bringing up the camera. Kerri snapped a photo of her shrunken history teacher snuggled up on her pillow, watching tv and using one of her dirty socks as a sleeping bag. This was going to be a photo that she would treasure forever. 


“I was cold alright. Sue me.” Michael said, knowing that she was going to taunt him for opting to bask in her somewhat smelly sock.


“Uh huh, sure. It’s not that you like the way my feet smell?” Kerri crawled up onto her bed, sitting on the opposite end as Michael with her legs stretched out towards the little man. “It’s okay, I wouldn’t blame you. They’re cute feet.” 


Michael watched as the giantess curled her toes before him. Her smile was unmistakably bright as she toyed with the idea that he was attracted to her slender peds. He simply shook his head and smiled, arguing with a giantess was pointless and at the moment Kerri was simply having some harmless fun at his expense. “I was cold. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.” He replied while crossing his arms.


“Are you suuuuure? Are your really really sure you don’t want to give my piggies a little kiss.” The giantess pressed on, extending her leg out even more so that her toes came to a stop just before Michael’s miniscule head. 


The shrunken man let out a heavy sigh and looked up at the mountain of girl who had her literally pig sized toes wiggling in his face. “You’re not gonna let this go are you?” He asked, reaching up to place his hands on Kerri’s big toe.


“Hey I’m not the one with a foot fetish here. I’d be happy to just watch a movie with you. Maybe I could even sit on your lap.” The giantess said with a smirk. Even if he was more of an ass man, she knew that Michael would cut off his own hand to avoid ending up back under her building sized rear end. And just as expected, Michael leaned forward and placed a series of small kisses on her big toe. 


“Haha I thought so you little dork. C’mere.” Kerri chuckled and plucked Michael up out of her sock. The giantess then repositioned her own colossal body so that she was seated at the head of the bed so both she and Michael could watch TV and turn today into a lazy Sunday. Once she had settled into her seat, Kerri held Michael between two fingers and brought him up to her face.


“Alright tiny, I guess you’ve earned yourself a bit of a break so how about we watch some TV today.” The giantess then proceeded to lower Michael into her cleavage, applying a gentle pressure to his head so that he sunk down to his chest, held firmly in place by the soft mammary mounds. “And if you get bored, maybe go find my nipples and make yourself worthwhile.” She said with a smile. 


Michael shifted himself around between the largest pair of breasts he had ever seen and rested his head against Kerri’s soft skin. “Why wasn’t my whole weekend like this?” Michael thought to himself. If this is what life with a giantess was like, then he could see himself doing this more often. 


And so the pair relaxed for the remainder of the day, rendering Michael’s opinions of giantesses much better than it was before.


Monday Morning Blues by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:
Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the long delay in posting. I am incredibly grateful to have a job that keeps me employed during times like this, however I have become exponentially busier as the pandemic draws on. That being said I have tried to write when I’ve got some down time, but it pretty rare that I get to block out an hour or two to sit down and really focus on the content. I genuinely hope that the quality doesn’t start to slip but if you feel like it is please let me know. I have grown to enjoy this community quite a bit and I want to tell good stories. Before all this came to a screeching halt I was working on getting started with a new story arc featuring Ms. Crowell. And that is what is coming up next.

————————————————————————

“Rise and shine squirt.” Kerri said, peering down into the old Ugg boot that she had tipped over for Michael to sleep in. The tiny man stretched as he stood up from the cozy lining of the boot that had made a surprisingly nice bed. Typically Michael would’ve been up hours ago, but this had not been a normal weekend for the educator and he had no problem taking advantage of the additional rest. 


“Ready to see who won?” She asked. Michael nodded and stepped up into her palm as she bent forward to retrieve him from the floor. Last night they had made a wager on how exactly Kerri was going to sneak him back into the school. And so they decided on a little contest. Kerri retrieved her phone from the nightstand and pulled open her Instagram, which was filled with more than a thousand racy photos, appreciated all throughout her school.


After pulling open the pic that she had posted last night, Kerri lowered the screen to show Michael the results. Kerri had allowed him to paint all of the toenails on her right foot with any color that he wanted. And once he had finished, she picked her own colors and set out to paint all the toes on her left foot. As she tucked her tiny teacher into boot they agreed that if Michael’s side got more votes, then he could ride to school inside her bra, but if her side got more votes then she was going to carry him there in the back of her panties.


Michael looked at the screen and slumped down as he saw that Kerri’s paint job had won in a landslide victory, bringing in more than 70% of the votes. In sharp contrast to Michael, Kerri was doing a little dance in the middle of her room, floating over her tiny teacher. 


“Sorry little man, but I think we both knew I was gonna win that one.” She said carrying the tiny man into her bathroom. 


Michael was bummed about losing the bet, but he was even more upset about the idea of spending yet another several hours in between Kerri’s massive asscheeks. Because despite the very enjoyable day he had yesterday, he would never forget the potent stink of this young woman’s gas. “Damn, I tried my best. I guess I don’t quite have the experience that you do.” He admitted.


Kerri looked down at the shrunken man that she had placed on the countertop of her sink. It was instantly visible that he was upset about losing the bet. It was understandable. She couldn’t imagine how heinous her farts must’ve been at his size, especially when she had him trapped right up against her asshole. The giantess shook her head, not wanting to believe how crappy of a person she had been. “Yea you gave it your all. And honestly, I think you made my toes look pretty cute.” 


Michael looked up at his giantess, hoping that maybe she would have some mercy on him. “So maybe, I’ll bend the rules a bit and let you ride in the front of my panties.” Upon hearing the good news Michael wanted to cheer, but decided that it might be in poor taste to do so. “But you’ve gotta do something for me…”


“Uhhhh sure. Of course.”


“I need you to get my history grade up to a B+.” She said. Michael was entirely surprised by her request. In fact he had half expected both girls to blackmail him into raising their grades. 


“Well I suppose I can handle that. Although I think we both know you’re smart enough to raise the grade on your own.” Michael said, the teacher in him urging him to encourage the hard work necessary to succeed.


“And I think we both know you don’t want to go back inside my butt, don’t we?” Kerri said, raising one eyebrow. “Let’s just have you get me the B+. Sound good?”


“Yes, I'll make it happen.” Michael said, picking up on her underlying point.


“Perfect.” The giantess exclaimed, her cheery demeanor returning in full. “Now let’s get washed up.” The sexy blonde then stripped out of her pj’s before turning on the water and wrapping a fresh washcloth around her tiny plaything. Once she was satisfied with her makeshift loofa, the giantess brought Michael’s face directly in front of her perky breast before using her tiny history teacher to clean the entirety of her body.


—————————————


Adam walked to his locker, keeping his eyes fixed towards the floor. The timid boy preferred to avoid eye contact with his peers, especially since he had crossed paths with Camilla. He hoped that by keeping his own gaze down, he would avoid catching the eyes of any more giant women. Thankfully, Adams luck held for the first few periods of the day. He had managed to visit his locker and gather all the books he would need without running into either Camilla or her best friend Kerri, and he continued to avoid the pair of cruelly playful girls during subsequent trips to his locker throughout the morning.


Unfortunately, his luck was bound to come to an end and it did so when he made it to physics class. As usual, Adam was the first student to make it to his seat and he watched as one student after another filed into the room. Maybe she’ll be absent today. He thought hopefully to himself, knowing in his heart that wouldn’t be the case. And sure enough, Adams fears were confirmed as Camilla Stevens walked through the door, her tall frame exuding confidence as she walked through the crowded classroom. Camilla looked down at her diminutive peer as she walked in front of his desk. She chuckled quietly to herself as she saw his eyes fart to the floor, he could try to hide it but she knew he had been staring at her since the moment she entered the room. 


“Hey little man, how was your weekend?” Camilla asked sweetly, placing her books on her own desk before coming back to take a seat on top of Adam’s desk. The young man frowned as he watched his notebook get completely enveloped by the large mounds of her ass, a sensation that he was all too familiar with. 


“It was fine.” He murmured quietly. I don’t get her. Why does she even bother pretending to be nice? She’s just going to torture me after school. Adam silently pondered his unusual situation as he waited for Camilla to get bored and leave.


“Aren’t you going to ask how my weekend was?” Camilla asked, growing annoyed with Adam’s ignorance of how to conduct a polite conversation. The boy looked up and met her gaze, realizing that she was seriously going to wait for him to ask.


With a soft sigh Adam decided it was better to just appease her and rather than run the risk of making her angry just a few hours before he would be literally in the palm of her hand. “Sorry Camilla, how was your weekend?” 


“It was good. I did a little practicing as a giantess so that we could have lots of fun together. I’ll show you in science club today.” She said with a wide grin. Adam tried to process what she was telling him. Giantess practice? What does that even mean? Did she shrink someone else? 


“Don’t think about it too much. Just be a good boy and don’t be late after school, okay?” And with that Camilla hopped up off of Adam’s desk and walked back to her own desk. Adam couldn’t help but stare as she walked away from him. The jeans she was wearing hugged her ass so tightly, the young boy was helpless as his hormones raged within him. Given the conversation that had just transpired, Adam couldn’t stop himself from imagining himself being trapped inside of those crazy tight jeans, left to wrestle with the gargantuan beast that was Camilla’s ass. A dangerous thought, especially since it was well within the realm of possibility for the unfortunate boy, but Adam was far from in control of his body at this point in his life. This fact was highlighted by the realization that Adam was beginning to grow erect from his daydream of Camilla’s bubbly butt. 


Adam was shaken free from his terrifying yet stimulating daydream as the sound of Ms. Crowell’s commanding voice rang out over the roar of student conversation.


“Good afternoon everyone, I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.” The tall blonde said as she walked around to the back side of her desk. She then picked up a stack of papers and began to distribute them among the students. “I also hope that you remembered to do your reading because we’re getting started with a quiz.” There were a few audible gross that came from the class but most everyone was prepared, knowing that failing a quiz in Ms. Crowell’s class came with severe consequences. 


The students worked silently for around fifteen minutes as Ms. Crowell monitored her students to ensure that there weren’t any violations of her zero tolerance academic dishonesty policy. The teacher wiggles her toes within her leather heels, feeling the already excessive accumulation of sweat between her digits. These were her favorite shoes, but anytime she wore them her soles were practically swimming before lunch. And as irritating as the sensation of sweaty feet was, she decided that it was more than worth it. Especially if a student made the unfortunate decision of landing himself in ISS.


Suddenly, Alyssa’s attention was snapped away from her own sweating feet as she noticed something suspicious. Her eyes narrowed as she watched a student in the back of the class lean slightly out of his chair towards Camilla Stevens, who was working diligently on her own quiz. “Mr. Thompson, please keep your eyes on your own paper.” 


The student snapped his head towards the front of the room, his face turning red as he realized that he had been caught. And the commotion caused other students to turn and see what was happening including Camilla, who turned to hide her paper more effectively upon realizing what was happening. Eventually the students all returned to their quizzes and Alyssa spent the next several minutes silently stewing in her seat. 


Zachary Thompson. Her inner dialogue was dripping with venom as his name swirled around her head. He was a cocky prick like hundreds of other students had been upon entering her class. And normally she would have no issue breaking through his arrogant exterior, in fact her ability to turn the rudest, least compliant students into well mannered vessels for knowledge had become a point of pride for Alyssa. And so when the son of the city’s mayor came through class after Ms. Crowell was informed that he would be exempt from her unique disciplinary practices. And so Zach quickly grew bold in class after he realized that the majority of Alyssa’s control over her classes came from the fear of being reduced in size. And so she had to tread carefully when it came to disciplining this particular student, lest she undermine the respect that she had cultivated with her students thus far.


Class went on normally from there. The students turned in their quizzes and Alyssa proceeded to discuss the next topic that the class would study. Eventually the bell rang and students began filing out of the room, leaving the tall blonde woman to eat her lunch and grade quizzes in solitude. On the whole, her students all did very well on the quiz. There were a few missed questions here and there but it seemed that everyone adequately understood the source material. However when she pulled up the quiz turned in by Mr. Thompson, Alyssa was stunned to see that he had managed to get every single question wrong. How the hell did he manage that? How can he copy off the top student and still fuck up this badly? 


Continuing on to the next quiz, the instructor noticed something peculiar. The next paper was turned in by Camilla, and while she managed to get every single question correct there were marks left behind after she had erased all the wrong answers. And not so coincidentally every one of the answers that Camilla had erased, matched the answers that Zach had turned in on his quiz. Clever girl. Alyssa thought as she sat back and smiled. With this proof of Zach’s screw up Ms. Crowell began to put together a plan for cutting Zach Thompson’s ego down to size.


End Notes:
I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter update! And I hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe during this outbreak. I can’t promise that I’ll be sticking to my daily upload schedule simply because I’m working much longer hours and being stuck inside all day is require a bit more time as far as cooking and cleaning goes. So please let me know what you think of the chapters that do come out because your feedback goes such a long ways towards keeping me going. Stay indoors and stay tuned everybody! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!
Returned by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:
Back again! Trying to wrap up the Michael arc, don’t worry Ms. Crowell is coming soon!

—————————————————

Kerri walked into the bathroom after her last class of the day and checked to make sure that no one else was in the room with her. Once she was satisfied that she was alone, the young blonde walked into one of the stalls before reaching into the front of her shorts and pulling out the tiny form of that used to be her history teacher. The teenage giantess smiled as she eyeballed her little prize, who was busy trying to clear his face of the viscous slime that was now coating his tiny body. 


“I told you to sit still didn’t I?” Kerri said with a slight chuckle. Michael hung limply between Kerri’s large fingers, exhausted from his day pressed up against her massive genitals. Initially he was a bit nervous about being trapped within the tight confines of this giantess’ panties, but after his movements began to get her engine all revved up the whole experience was surprisingly enjoyable for the tiny man. 


“What time is it? Is the day over yet?” Michael asked, eager to return to his normal life, despite how well things had turned out with Kerri.


“Pretty much, the last period just ended. Now we’ve just gotta convince Camilla to grow you back.” Kerri said bringing Michael out to the sink so that she could rinse him off. 


“Can’t you just bring me to Alyssa?” Michael asked, not at all eager to get involved with Camilla ever again.


“Well if we do that then you’ve got to explain to her how you got so small. And she’ll know it was Camilla and then your little home movie goes public. So let’s just roll the dice with Cam, okay?” The giantess says sternly. Michael sighs, knowing that she’s not in the debating mood.


“Fine, let's just get this over with.” 


———————————————————-


“Alright guys, today’s the deadline for your project ideas. If your submission has already been approved then you can get working otherwise let’s get together and figure something out.” Camilla told the other club members as she finished applying the tape that would secure poor Adam to the stool at the front of the room. The titanic brunette smiled cutely as she admired her handiwork and Adam was left to stare in horror as his biggest bully turned around to address the students revealing to him an enormous jean-clad ass. The miniature boy closed his eyes shut as he waited for the impact, but several seconds passed without him feeling Camilla’s tremendous weight. As Adam opened his eyes again he watched as the giantess swayed her hips back and forth, teasing him before ultimately dropping down on top of him. 


Camilla watched the other club members get into their groups and begin the early steps of working on their science projects. The tanned giantess sat back and reveled in her dominance, rocking her hips back and forth on top of Adam’s pathetic little body. I wonder how this compares to sitting on him with my gym shorts. She thought to herself as she fiddled with the shrink remote. On one hand the tough fabric of her jeans was probably marking the pressure beneath her nearly unbearable, but on the other hand he wasn’t battling with the potent stink of her swamp ass like he was last week. She made a mental note to ask Adam which way he would prefer that she sit on him. 


The bratty giantess’ concentration was broken as she realized that one of the club members had come up to speak with her. “Hey Camilla, I wanted to talk about my project.” She looked up to see Kyle Morris standing in front of her desk with a sizable stack of papers in his hands.


“Sure Kyle, you have something to submit?” She asked, shifting in her seat. 


“Yea, I think so.” Kyle said nervously as he set his papers down in front of the club president. Camilla picked them up and began pouring over Kyle’s proposal.


“Wait, you’re serious? You want to replicate the shrinking remote?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.


“Well yea. Don’t you think it’s bullshit that one company gets to hoard the patent on shrinking technology? I mean think of all the good that people could do with it… instead of just using it to punish students.” Kyle  began to spread out the pages of his proposal on the desk. “I swear I can do it. I would just need to see the one that Ms.Crowell lent you.” 


Camilla sat in silence as she looked over the paperwork that Kyle had provided, leaving the tall, lanky teenager to nervously try to make his case. “Look I know it’s a bit of a long shot, but I-“


“Save it Kyle. I love it.” Kyle was shocked to see that Camilla was smiling from ear to ear as she continued to read his project papers. “There’s only one thing. We’re gonna have to keep this project quiet until you’re ready to present it, otherwise I’m sure the school’s going to shut us down. But if you can make it work before they catch wind of what we’re doing, then it’ll be the biggest presentation in the school’s history!” Camilla’s excitement had Kyle smiling widely, despite the fact that he was helplessly unaware of why the pretty brunette was so interested in his idea.


“Thanks Camilla, I was a little worried that you were gonna shoot me down there.” The boy chuckled nervously as he began collecting his papers off the desk.


“Don’t sweat it Kyle, I think it’s an amazing idea. I mean just think of all the amazing things you could do if you replicated shrinking tech for public use. You could change the world!” Camilla said, signaling for the boy to come closer. “Just make sure you keep it to yourself. If people find out what you’re doing then we’ll both be in hot water.” 


For the next few minutes, Camilla and Kyle discuss where his project is going to begin before the eager student returns to his solo lab table to get started with his work. Camilla watched as the boy immediately puts pencil to paper, completely ignorant to the fact that his success on this project would mean everything to the conniving giantess in training. Suddenly, her concentration is broken by a soft knock on the door. She turned to see the smiling face of her best friend standing at the door, waving her hand to get Camilla to come out into the hall with her. 


Camilla smiled as she rose out of her chair, pausing to turn and face the tiny boy taped to her seat who was now gasping for breath. She giggled as she watched her little toy frantically try to fill his lungs with fresh air after having been compressed by her unforgiving, denim-clad ass. “Stay put, I’ll be back in a minute.” She cooed with a gentle poke to Adam’s abdomen, before turning and going to meet her friend in the hallway. 


“Hey how’s nerd practice going?” Kerri says with a playful smile, dodging the smack that Camilla throws at her. 


“Keep up the attitude smart ass, we’ll see how nerdy I look as a skyscraper.” Camilla said with her typical cocky attitude and waving the size remote around. Both girls laughed and talked a little bit about Adam’s predicament back inside the classroom. 


“Speaking of tiny people…” Kerri trailed off as she reached a hand down into her cleavage. Camilla’s smile turned into a slight scowl as she realized what Kerri was doing. She had almost forgotten that she had left her tiny history teacher in the care of her best friend. Michael stood there in Kerri’s palm covering his naked shame as he looked up at the two gigantic teenagers who currently dominated his entire world. 


“Uhh hi Camilla.” The miniature man said quietly, not entirely sure that she could even hear him, but also thinking that may have been for the better. The giantess glared down at the middle aged man, her scowl making him fear that she may just decide to swat him flat like an insect. 


“Well hey there Michael. How’re you enjoying your new life? I think it’s the perfect fit for you.” The massive brunette smirked as she saw Michael shrivel even more in Kerri’s palm. Kerri looked down at the little man and in the depth of her heart she felt sorry for him. He had been through so much over the past few days and a good chunk of it was her fault. 


“Well I can’t argue that he looks cuter like this.” Kerri said, smiling down at the itty bitty teacher. “But I think it’s time to make him regular again.”


“Why?” Camilla asked, raising an eyebrow to her friend.


“Well because if he goes missing then people are gonna start asking questions and I don’t want to be the one holding him when the cops come knocking. Plus he agreed to get my history grade up so that’ll help get my parents off my ass.” Michael was happy that he had a giantess bargaining on his behalf. If it were up to him alone to argue with Camilla, he was pretty sure that he'd end up as her pet for the rest of his life. Both Kerri and Michael watched as Camilla considered the circumstances presented to her and waited for the pretty brunette to make her decision. Thankfully they didn’t need to wait long.


“Yea, I guess you’re right. As much fun as it would be, squishing you would probably be more of a hassle than it’s worth.” Camilla extended her hand out for Kerri to drop the small man into it. The young blonde then waved before Camilla began to walk away with Michael, hopefully taking him back to his office so he could be made normal sized again. She shrugged and turned to head back towards the gym so she could get started with volleyball practice, but something inside of the classroom happened to catch her attention. She leaned in as pressed her forehead against the glass as she watched five girls gathered in a circle in the front of the room. Suddenly the girls all broke formation as one of the ladies turned so that she was standing directly in front of a stool at the teacher’s desk. And just before the girl flourished her skirt and lowered herself down onto the seat, Kerri could barely make out the familiar shape of a tiny person who appeared to be taped to the seat.


The teen shook her head and smiled as she walked away from the door. “Fuckin Adam.” She said with a giggle. 


End Notes:
Chapters are starting to come together pretty well. Might get a more consistent upload schedule together soon. Thanks for reading everyone, please leave a review if you’re enjoying it so far, it means a lot to me!
Expelled by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone, I hope quarantine isn’t becoming too stressful for anybody. I for one have nearly forgotten what the world outside of my apartment looks like. But I’m making an effort to carve out some writing time here and there and I actually have a couple chapters ready to post on this story. That being said, I’ve also started a a new “quarantine” based story that is having a lot of fun working on. I’m not giving up on this story but I just need to ride out this inspiration I have for my new story for the time being. So please be patient and keep the reviews coming. Nothing helps me get over a slump with a story like reading feedback from the audience.
Enjoy!
————————————————

“This is ludicrous. My son is being singled out unfairly!”


“Please Mr. Thompson, let’s stay calm and we’ll get this sorted out.” The school principal pleaded, obviously flustered by the sudden appearance of the city’s mayor in his office. And even more confused by the idea that the mayor’s son was in danger of being expelled. 


“There’s really not a whole lot to sort out.” Alyssa Crowell said, standing up to set some papers down on the principal’s desk. “I now have proof that Mr. Thompson was using another student’s paper to cheat. Unfortunately this is a direct violation of the school’s academic honesty policy and is therefore grounds for expulsion.” The mayor grew red in the face as he looked over at the slender woman standing beside the pathetic excuse of a man who claims to run this facility. He scanned Ms.Crowell from head to toe, taking in every little detail of her appearance. She was tall, much taller than he would’ve expected, standing at nearly eye level with him. Her height made him look down at her feet where he was surprised to see that her leather heels were only giving her an inch or two at most. His eyes then traveled upwards, noting the hem of her skirt just above her knees and the dark stockings that she was wearing beneath. His attention was once again caught, this time by the woman’s impressive bust that was giving the buttons on her blouse the workout of a lifetime. How the hell does a woman like this end up as a goddamn highschool teacher?


“I’m sorry Mrs…..” The mayor asked, never having been introduced to his son’s teacher.


“It’s Ms. Crowell. I’m the junior physics instructor and I have to admit, your son has been my most difficult student this year.” Alyssa said bluntly. She’s dealt with arrogant men all her life, she wasn’t about to be intimidated by this just because he waltzed into her bosses office in lifted shoes.


“My apologies, Ms. Crowell. And I know Zack can be a bit of a rebellious kid, he gets his spirit from his old man.” The mayor says through a faux smile, a craft perfected by a lifelong career in politics. “But are we certain that perhaps his antics in class aren’t clouding your judgement with this whole expulsion thing?”


“I thi-“ The principal tried to step up and diffuse the rising tension in the room, but he was immediately cut off by Alyssa.


“I can assure you sir that my judgement is crystal clear. These papers here lay it all out for you. On the right we have Zack’s paper’s with every single question being answered incorrectly.” 


“Well how the hell can you say he’s cheating if he didn’t even get the answers right? It’s starting to sound like maybe you’ve just done a piss poor job of educating my son.” 


“Well the fact of the matter is, if your son was wearing a blindfold and picking answers at random, the odds of him getting a zero are incredibly low. And so when you take a look at the paper on the left, it becomes obvious that he wasn’t choosing randomly.” Alyssa’s calm demeanor as she talks down to the highest elected official in the city only seems to add fuel to the proverbial fire. “This paper was submitted by the top student in my class who just happens to sit nearby to your son.” Both the principal and the mayor lean in to look at Camilla’s quiz.


“As you can see, this student received a perfect score on the quiz. But you’ll be surprised to see that there are marks on her quiz that were erased before being submitted. It appears that this student was aware of your son’s cheating and took it upon herself to bring it to my attention.” The principal looked back and forth between the two quizzes. He determined that Alyssa was correct and that Zack had managed to copy the wrong answers before Camilla had changed them back to the correct ones. The balding administrator looked up the fuming mayor and solemnly informed him that he believed his subordinate’s assessment of the situation was accurate.


“I’m sorry Mr. Thompson, truly I am, but it appears that Ms. Crowell is correct. It seems that Zack was tricked into revealing himself as a cheater. 


“Jesus Christ fine. So he cheated. What’s it going to take to just get us past this whole expulsion thing. Fuck, give him detention for a month o really don’t give a shit, I just can’t have him getting kicked out of school.” The principal sighed a heavy sigh of relief. Thankfully it was the school’s policy to allow a teacher to adopt various punishments if they felt it was more appropriate than what the school policy called for. And if the mayor was fine with an excessive amount of detention then perhaps they could just put all of this behind them. 


“I’m sorry but that just isn’t possible.” Alyssa said bluntly. “I’m afraid expulsion is the only option here.”


“What? Why?” The two men said in near perfect unison.


“Well I was told at the beginning of this year that Mr. Thompson was exempt from my standard punishment methods. So I suppose we’re just going to have to go by the book this time.” The tall blonde smiled as she crossed her arms, enjoying the look on the mayor’s face as it dawned on him exactly who this woman was. 


“Holy shit, you’re that fucking psycho who shrinks kids!” The mayor stammered, remembering the conversation that he had with the principal after his son first came home and told him about the unusual disciplinary methods of one of his teachers.


“Well Mr. Thompson, if we’ve resorted to swearing and name calling then I suppose I’m done here and I’ll leave the details of the expulsion up to you two.” Alyssa said, gathering her things and getting ready to leave. She then pushed past the enraged mayor and made her way back to her office, knowing full well that this conversation was not yet over.


————————————————————


Camilla stepped into the unlocked classroom that once belonged to Mr. Lanning. The giantess quietly pushed the door shut behind her, cradling her miniscule teacher close to her chest as she walked over to the large desk where he would sit during his lectures. Once seated, Camilla placed her hands down on the wooden surface of the desk and slowly pulled them apart allowing Michael to fall down onto the bumpy surface. The small man is left to look up at the mountainous teenager who is sitting high above him like some sort of god. And there are a few moments of tense silence as the pair stare back and forth into each other’s eyes. 


“Well Michael, here we are.” Camilla said, breaking the silence. “The way I see it, this can go two ways.” Michael swallowed the lump in his throat, confident that he was near the end of his torment yet still scared that it could all disappear in a moment's notice. He remained silent, knowing that Camilla preferred to be the one doing the talking. 


“So if I’m going to give you back your height, then I'm gonna need something in return.” Michael gritted his teeth as Camilla continued to taunt him, so close to the finish line. 


“What can I do for you Camilla?” He asked. And instead of responding to his question, Camilla simply lifted one of her shoes up onto her thigh and began to peel off her sneaker. Goddamnit. Michael thought to himself as he realized the final hurdle. The giantess then brought her large socked foot up onto the desk so that it was resting just a few tiny steps away from her little plaything. And once she was certain the earthy fragrance of her foot was invading Michael’s personal space, Camilla began to flex her weary toes.


“Ahhhh, I think I know what I want from you. I want you to worship my foot. I mean really get in there. Kiss it, massage it, smell it, suck the sweat out of my socks. Prove to me that you’re a good little big and beg for your life back.” Camilla day back in her chair and closed her eyes as she waited for Michael to do as he was told. “And Michael, if I don’t feel like you’re putting your all into it… then I’m going to drop you in my sneaker and I swear to god you’ll never see the light of day again.”


And with that Camilla left Michael to his task. The tiny man cranes his neck as he looked up at the monolith of Camilla’s warm, damp sock. He recalled the day when he had met with the teenager after he had lied and doomed that poor boy to a year’s worth of torment. He remembered that Camilla had been keeping Adam inside of her gym shoe and he remembered just how disgusting he imagined that must’ve been for the boy. And it was entirely Michael’s fault; had he not lied to Alyssa, then the boy wouldn’t be spending three days a week as an insignificant insect in Camilla’s care. It almost seemed appropriate that this was his final task before returning to the life he knew before. 


Fine. He thought to himself as he stepped up and placed his hands against the rough cotton sock. Michael pushes his hands into the fabric, trying to make sure that she felt his efforts as he massaged the massive foot that stood several heads taller than he did. And the harder that Michael pushed his hands into her foot, the more of Camilla’s sweat he felt running down his forearms. But still the small man persisted, massaging with everything that he had until he paused for a moment, bracing himself for what he had to do. Michael then threw himself forward into the wall of sweat soaked cotton, coating the entire front half of his body in a layer of his student’s fragrant foot funk. And he didn’t stop there. Michael continued to push himself forward into the giantess’ foot, kissing it and doing his best to wrap his arms around it and embrace it. If this was his final act of redemption then he was going to do it right.


“Alright you little shit, I need to get back to science club.” The titanic brunette declared as she pulled her foot from the desk and placed it back on the floor. She then pulled herself back up to the desk as she looked down at the tiny man, covered in her foot sweat, sitting quietly in front of her. God he looks pathetic. “God you look pathetic. I’ll tell you what Michael, I’ll give you one final chance…” The giantess then picked up her shoe off of the floor and held it so that the mouth of the shoe was sitting just over the edge of the desk. Michael stepped slowly backwards as he tried to think about what Camilla was planning. Was she going back on her word? Was she going to keep him like this forever?


“Michael, just step into my shoe and you can stay with me forever. I’ll take care of you and you never have to go back to your shitty life. I mean look at you. You’re fucking pathetic. You’re covered in my foot sweat, begging me not to smush you like a bug. Can you really go back to being a normal person after all of this?” The teenager’s words hit Michael like a freight train. He knew he was pathetic. He had started having an affair with an underaged student and even ruined the life of a young boy just to make his mistress happy. And then he goes and voluntarily shrinks himself down just so that she could abuse and violate him for several days. Could he go back? Would he be able to look his wife in the eyes ever again? Could he stand here and lecture his students, act like a role model knowing that one of their classmates had pressed him up against her wretched asshole? Maybe I should…….


“No Camilla, I want things to go back to normal.” Michael said firmly, shaking the doubt from his mind before his resolve had the chance to crack. The giantess shook her head as she dropped her shoe back to the floor and reached down to pluck Michael off of the surface of the desk. For a moment, as he is rapidly carried towards the large shoe sitting ominously on the tile floor, Michael fears that Camilla had decided to keep him despite his decision. However, instead of being dropped into the mouth of the sneaker, the tiny man is placed gently on the cold floor. 


“Haha smart call little man, I would’ve just stomped you like a bug.” Camilla revealed as she slipped her foot back into her sneaker. The giantess then proceeds to unceremoniously aim the size altering remote at her shrunken teacher before beginning the growing process. Moments later, Michael looked around the room and felt waves of joy flood his body as he realized that he was back to his old height. His celebration was cut short by his former giantess stepping forward, her confidence clearly not affected by the fact that she was now significantly shorter than her nervous plaything. Michael held his breath as she approached, knowing that she could still shrink him at a moment's notice.


“Hmmm, guess not everything grew back.” Camilla chided, grabbing ahold of Michael’s flaccid cock. “Oh well, nothing to do about that. Hope you brought a change of clothes. Probably gonna be pretty hard to sneak out of a highschool naked without getting pegged as a pervert. Good luck.” And just like that Camilla was gone and Michael was left standing alone in the dark room, hoping to get back to his old life. 

Contractual Obligations by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:
Back again! Hope you enjoy!
———————————

“What? No way this is fucking bullshit!” 


“Jesus Christ Zack, will you just relax?” Mr. Thompson said, rubbing the bridge of his nose between his index finger and thumb. “If you could learn to keep you fucking mouth shut for two goddamn seconds this wouldn’t be an issue.”


“Dad, you can’t let her do this shit. It’s insane!” Zack pleaded, nervously looking to his father to get him out of trouble once again.


“Listen you little shit, I had things all taken care of with the school, but you had to go cheat on a fucking quiz. And now that bitch has us by the balls. If you don’t play along then they’re kicking you out. And I’ll be damned if you’re missing your first year of college because of some stupid highschool fuck up. Now just keep your mouth shut, do as you’re told and when you get back to class don’t do anything to piss her off.” Zack’s father was seething as he explained the situation to his terrified son. And just as he was finished giving his orders, the Mayor could hear the sound of the principal’s door opening. 


The door opens and Alyssa Crowell steps out into the hall, trailed by the school’s principal, Dr. Tyler Matz. Matz runs his hands through his thinning hair, turns to the two Thompson men. 


“Gentlemen, I believe we’re ready to finalize Zachary’s disciplinary alternatives.” Matz says meekly, almost hiding behind Alyssa’s slender frame. He couldn’t believe what a mess this was turning out to be. John Thompson was one of the most vindictive human beings that he had ever had the misfortune of knowing. From the first moment that Zach had become enrolled in his district, Matz had been hearing about what a pain in the ass he was to deal with. But the superintendent had made it clear that the Thompson boy’s father was far too much trouble to worry about disciplining the student, and most teachers were terrified of the repercussions of doing so. But not Alyssa. This headstrong blonde was too proud to just roll over this one time, and now here he was, stuck between a rock and a hard place. 


“This is bullshit.” Zach protested loudly.


“Keep your goddamn mouth shut! If I want your fucking opinion, I’ll ask!” Mr. Thompson shouted before turning back to the school’s administrator. “Let’s get this over with. What’s the ask?”


“The ask? We aren’t asking anything.” Alyssa stepped in. Dr. Matz tried to step in to prevent escalation, but Alyssa wasn’t the kind of person to be silenced. “We’re offering Zachary an alternative to expulsion.”


“Yes I know what’s happening. Can we just get to the goddamn details? I’ve got shit to do and you’re starting to test my fucking patience.” Thompson spat, growing red in the face again. But Alyssa’s reaction was not at all what he expected. Rather than flinching or shrinking away from him, she simply smiled gently at him. 


“Of course John, I know you’re a busy man.” Ms. Crowell then raised a hand up towards her shoulder and looked back at Dr. Matz who was standing sheepishly behind her. The administrator snapped back to reality as he heard Alyssa snapping her fingers at him. He then passed her a single sheet of paper inside a plain Manila folder, which Alyssa took and proceeded to hand to Mr. Thompson. The mayor took the document and began to pour through its contents.


“Three months? That’s fucking outrageous!” John shouted.


“Keep reading.” Alyssa said bluntly, checking her nails for dirt. They were impeccably clean and she knew that, but she correctly assumed that it might help to get on his nerves. John began to grind his teeth as he returned to the document.


“Jesus Christ Tyler this is still fucking excessive. A week of after school detention and a whole goddamn weekend with her?” His voice was incredibly hostile as he referenced the petite young educator who was clearly getting the better of him.


“Look, I’m sorry Mr. Thompson but these are the only options we have. Ms. Crowell is very aware of her rights as a tenured educator with the district. Not to mention the fact that her involvement with the disciplinary shrinking program has been considered an impressive success.” Dr. Matz did his best to plead with the Mayor, hoping to bring an end to this unnecessary stress.


“Jesus Christ. What the fuck is this world even coming to?” John shook his head as he begrudgingly pulled a pen from his jacket pocket and put his signature to the paper, acknowledging that he was accepting this disciplinary measure for his son. Alyssa smiled triumphantly as she took back the agreement from Mr. Thompson and as she looked over to where Zach was sitting quietly, she couldn’t help but feel a little bit excited to put this arrogant little piss ant in his place. 


“I’m happy that we could come to an agreement. I’m confident that by the time I’m finished, you’ll see that Zachary will be a better, more well rounded student.” Alyssa declared, extending a hand to the large man.


“Don’t push your fucking luck. And I swear to god woman, if anything happens to my son then it’ll be your fucking head on a spike.” John spat angrily as he stormed out of the building, his deflated son following closely behind.


“Jesus Christ Alyssa, you’re going to give a damn stroke, you know that? One day I’m gonna just drop dead and it’ll be your doing.” Tyler sighed as he returned to his office.


“Mhmmm I’m sure. Maybe if you’re that concerned about your health you should quit drinking.” Tyler began to glare at Alyssa for her last remark, but it was too late. She was already walking back to her office to begin working on her private lesson plan for Zachary. Next week was bound to be a terrific one. As Alyssa walked back through the now desolate hallways, she noticed an unusual sight down an adjacent corridor. One of her coworkers was just now leaving the building, several hours after most everyone else had gone home. 


“Hey there Michael. Late night?” Alyssa asked, briefly pausing to make an attempt at small talk. Upon hearing someone else’s voice, Michael nearly jumped out of his skin.


“Jesus, Alyssa you scared the hell out of me.” Michael said, placing a hand over his heart. 


“Sorry Michael. Didn’t mean to startle you.” She apologized. Her interactions with other faculty members always tended to be so awkward. For some reason it seemed that everyone just felt incredibly intimidated by her. “What’re you doing here anyways? I thought you were out sick today?”


“Uhh no not sick. Just had some personal business to tend to. But I had to come in and get my spare house keys.” Michal dangled a set of keys loosely between two fingers. “Locked my normal set inside my car.” He chucked as he shut the door and began walking towards Alyssa.


“Ah I see. Well accidents happen I suppose.” She pauses as she considered the situation. “Locked out of your car? Did someone drive you here?”


“Um no… I … I took a cab over. No big deal really I don’t live all that far from here.” He said, shifting his eyes away from her own.


“Oh, well do you want a ride? I’m leaving now. I just need to grab some things from the office.” Alyssa offered, although even she wasn’t entirely sure why.


“I… a ride would be great thanks. Are you sure you don’t mind?” Michael asked, as he reached for his back pocket and realized that he didn’t have his wallet on him. Alyssa was a bit shocked that he actually to her up on the offer, but she shook her head and motioned for Michael to follow.


“It’s no trouble. I just need to grab some things from my office.” 


The pair of teachers proceeded to walk back towards Alyssa’s office, making small talk the entire way. Eventually they came upon the subject of how their weekends went and Michael immediately began rambling nonsensically. Alyssa raised an eyebrow towards him but ultimately shrugged it off. He had said it was a “personal” day today and she wasn’t the kind of person to pry. The duo made it to Alyssa’s office, allowing her to go in and collect her things before she moved to the door and locked her office up tight. She and Mr. Lanning then proceeded to walk out to the parking lot so that she could take him home.


“Well here you are, enjoy the rest of your evening.” Alyssa said sweetly. Michael thanked her profusely for her kindness as he exited the car and went in to his house. Once she was sure he was out of earshot, Alyssa said to herself. “Fucking hell, hope he takes a shower.” She sniffed the atmosphere in her car and she couldn’t exactly nail down the smell, but he definitely smelled like something.


First Day Jitters by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hope everybody is staying sane during quarantine! I know the lack of social interaction is definitely starting to take a toll on me. I’ve tried sitting down and writing but it’s just not coming very easily to me right now. Hope you all enjoy this chapter, I’ll do my best to keep writing and hopefully get another chapter up soon. Leave me a review if you’ve been enjoying the story so far. I love hearing from you folks!

—————————————

Zach took his seat in the back of the classroom and proceeded to zone out as he stared blankly at his desk. Other students filed into the room around him, but Zach didn’t participate in the typical pre-class conversation. He simply couldn’t shake this weird feeling, as if a pit had opened up in his stomach and every last ounce of his confidence was now leaking into the void. He was scared. Plain and simple. He was terrified because today was the first day of his mandatory shrinking punishment with Ms. Crowell after school. 


Every day for the past week, Zack has been silently hoping that something would change. Maybe the principal would change his mind. Or maybe his dad would decide that this was cruel and unusual punishment and keep this crazy bitch away from him. Maybe a goddamn meteor would fall from the sky and obliterate this fucking school and Ms. Crowell with it! But alas, none of that happened. And so Zack sat quietly in his assigned seat, resigned to his unfortunate fate. 


“Hey Zack, I hear you’re going to be missing practice this week? How come?” Zack snapped out of his mopey stupor to see that Camilla Stevens was turned around in her seat and staring at him with a big toothy grin on her face. Zack’s mood instantly became even worse. This was all her fucking fault. She’s the one who tricked him into getting caught by Ms. Crowell, she knew what she was doing the whole fucking time. 


“Fuck you.” Zack’s blood was boiling just seeing her smug face. She was enjoying his suffering, he just knew it. She had cultivated the idea that she was a sweet and caring classmate, but Zack knew better than that. There was something just off about her.


Camilla turned back around in her chair with a soft chuckle. She didn’t need to engage with Zack, he already had a long week ahead of him based on what she had heard. Just as she began thinking about all the things that Ms. Crowell might be doing to Zack this week, Adam entered the room carrying an abnormally large stack of books. The short boy crosses the room and sets the massive pile of books down on his own desk before separating a large portion of the pile and bringing it over to Camilla’s desk. 


“Awwww thank you sweetie. You’re so nice.” The curvy brunette says sweetly, gently kissing her own palm before placing it on Adam’s hand. Adam just smiles weakly at her before slinking away to his own desk. Zack watched the entire exchange, confused by Adam’s behavior. Everyone had heard the stories of what the tiny loser was going through under Camilla’s care in science club. So why the fuck was he carrying her books around?


“In your seats everyone.” The voice of their no-nonsense teacher quickly urged each and every student to get to their seats and be quiet. Alyssa smiles as she takes her seat and looks at all the perfectly obedient students in her class. Even the most stubborn nuisance is remarkably quiet today. “Mr. Thompson, did you inform your coach that you’ll be missing practice because you have detention with me?” 


Zack’s face turned a deep shade of red as he felt his classmates turn and stare at him with a variety of emotions ranging from pure pity to downright laughter. No one knew what exactly would happen to Zack, but everyone knew that it would be unpleasant.


“Mr. Thompson?” The teacher repeated after not hearing anything from the humiliated and frustrated student at the back of the class.


“Yes, I told him.” Zack mumbled.


“Good, wouldn’t want you getting in more trouble would we?” Alyssa asked, not bothering to watch as Zack slumped down in his chair, feeling smaller than ever before. 


————————After Class—————————


Zack stood in the hallway, staring blankly into his open locker. He intended to savor every possible second of his 6’1” frame. With a heavy sigh, Zack slammed his locker shut and walked towards Ms. Crowell’s room. He avoided eye contact with everyone as he pushed through the crowds towards his punishment. 


Eventually he made it to the door and pushed it open, but he was surprised to see what he saw. Ms. Crowell wasn’t in the room yet, however Camilla was seated on one of the desks, gently kicking her feet back and forth. Zack didn’t know what to say to her, just looking at her smug face was getting him irritated and he wanted to tell her off. But he knew that would be a bad idea, since Ms. Crowell could come back at any moment.


“Hey Zack, ready for detention?” Camilla asked sweetly, although her face gave away her sinister delight in his torment. The young man glared at her and looked around the room. He wasn’t expecting her to be here for this.


“What’re you doing here?” He asked, standing awkwardly in the doorway.


“Oh Ms. Crowell didn’t tell you? You’re spending this detention with me.” She said giddily. Zack’s jaw nearly hit the floor.


“No, no you’re full of shit.” He stammered as he looked out into the hallway for Ms.Crowell who was nowhere to be seen.


“Nope, something came up so she figured since I’m already taking care of Adam then I might as well keep an eye on you too.” She said folding one of her legs up onto the desk. The playful brunette then peeled off one of her sneakers, revealing the bottom of her white ankle sock which had turned an unpleasant shade of dull grey. “So if you don’t mind, I’m in a bit of a hurry. So do you wanna be outside the sock or inside the sock? I’m not super sure which one is more comfortable.”


Zack grimaced as she raised the sneaker up to her own face and took a deep whiff. She immediately recoiled to the potent odor coming out of the sneaker. “Oh, wow. Yea. Comfortable probably isn’t the right word haha. Here wanna smell?” She extended her arm, and in turn the sneaker, out towards Zack who just stood frozen in the doorway.


“Cmon Zack, I don’t have all day. If you don’t come and smell my shoes then I’m just going to keep you in my butt the whole time.” Camilla shook the shoe, trying to entice Zack into walking over and inhaling out of her worn gym sneakers. She obviously preferred the stick to the carrot. 


Zack stood quietly for a few moments looking at this entitled little brat who was demanding that he smell her fucking shoes. Who the fuck does she think she is? He thinks to himself. “Go fuck yourself Cam, you’re so full of shit.”


“Hmph, not as stupid as you look I guess.” She said, shrugging and tossing her sneaker down on the floor. 


“So why are you here?” He asked.


“Don’t know. Ms. Crowell asked me to meet here before science club.” The brunette pulled her hair back and began redoing her ponytail. She always hated how sweaty she got in gym class but she had come to appreciate it now that she had a tiny person to torment. “For all I know she actually is going to ask me to take you. And if that’s the case, we’ll….” Camilla smirked as she leaned to one side, lifting one of her toned cheeks of the desk. Zack scowled as he heard the barely audible noise of a tiny burst of gas escaping from her ass, and slowly he realized the implication. He silently prayed that Ms. Crowell would come take him away.


“Um excuse me.” A quiet voice came from behind Zack. The tall junior turned around to see who was behind him. Unfortunately it wasn’t the teacher, but instead it was Adam Miles. Zack looked down at the short little nerd. For years Zack had looked down on Adam, never really giving two shits about the quiet outcast. But now the two teenagers had something in common for once.


“Hey dumbass, get out of the doorway.” Camilla snapped from inside the room. Zack stepped aside and let the timid boy pass by. He then watched as the boy walked over and took at the seat that Camilla was sitting on. Just gonna sit there and smell her fucking fart? Jesus Christ dude get a spine. Zack thought.


“Hey cutie, ready for club today?” Camilla asked sweetly, running her fingers through Adams dark hair. He just sat there quietly, letting her stroke his head. “Where do you wanna stay today? Any preference?”


Zack watched in awe of how these two interacted with each other. He knew that Adam was a pushover, but this was just sad. And yea Camilla was a bitch but this just seemed cruel. Asking the poor kid how he was gonna be tormented that day? It was fucked up to watch. 


“Oooh I have an idea!” Camilla squealed. “So you know I had gym right before this. So no matter where I put you, it’s gonna be pretty gross right? Well how about this. If Zack comes over here and smells my shoe, then I won’t put you anywhere nasty today!”


Adam’s head snapped up and he turned to look at Zack who was dumbfounded by Camilla’s constant bullshit. “What? No fuckin way you crazy bitch.” Camilla narrowed her eyes as Adam’s head sunk back towards the desk. 


“I’m not kidding Zack. I’ll keep him right up against my asshole and just blast him for two hours.” She lifted herself up off and picked her shoe off of the floor. “All it takes is just one little sniff from you and Adam can have a nice day.”


“Jesus Christ Camilla what the hell is wrong with you?” Zack looked down at the sneaker that she was holding out to him. Then he considered her proposal. Should I? It’s not like he likes feet or anything, but he didn’t really have an issue with them. He looked down at poor dejected Adam. Jesus this kid needs a win. 


“Wrong with me? All I’m asking is for one little sniff and you’re -“ Camilla was cut off by Zack suddenly lowering his head and taking one solitary breath from inside of Camilla’s sneaker. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree as she watched the biggest jock in her whole class smell her dirty gym shoe. It was the high that she had been chasing ever since she held a tiny Michael in the palm of her hand. 


“Oh my god. That’s amazing? How did it smell you little pervert!” Camilla teased as she pulled her sneaker back and began placing it back on her foot.


“Fuck of Camilla, can you just leave the kid alone now?” Zack said, turning his back to the other two students. 


“Yea Yea, I’m a woman of my word. Nothing too gross today.” Camilla said before turning to Adam. “What do you say?”


“Thank you Zack.” Adam said quietly as he mentally celebrated inside his own head. Science club was the worst in days when Camilla had gym during her last period. Zack just shook his head. No one should have to thank anyone for saving them from getting butt crushed by some brat.


Another few minutes had passed, Ms. Crowell came stepping back through the door and made her way to her desk as she addressed the students. “Sorry for the delay everyone. Just something I had to deal with. Now Camilla and Adam, I’ve asked you here because thanks to Mr. Thompson here I’ll need to keep the remote here with me. So Adam please stand here so I can shrink you and Camilla can take you with her.” 


Adam rose from his chair and stood in front of Ms. Crowell as she activated the device. Zack watched the already short classmate dwindle away to nearly nothing, and then held his breath as Camilla stepped forward. If she wanted to she could just stomp on him with her foot and that would be it, he’d be nothing but a tiny little stain on her shoe. He shuddered as a chill ran down his spine. 


“Oh I could bring the remote back here if you wanted.” Camilla said as she gingerly picked Adam up off the floor. Ms. Crowell looked up at Camilla with a raised eyebrow.


“No I’d rather you just bring Adam here before and after science club. I’m assuming that’s not an issue?” Alyssa said, staring past the thin frames of her glasses. 


“No of course not. This is fine for me.” Camilla says as she carries Adam out of the room and into the hallway. Once they were out of the view of their teacher, Camilla lifted up her gym shift and pulled one cup of her bra open just enough for Adam to be placed inside. Once he was secure, Camilla released her bra and allowed her breast to fall on top of the tiny student. Adam wiggles around for a few moments as he tried to create some space for himself beneath Camilla’s large tit, finally coming to rest just below her nipple. Fuck, how is Kyle going to work on my fucking remote now? She thought to herself. 


Back inside the classroom, Zack stood motionless as he and Ms. Crowell stared at one another. Her soft pink lips curled up into a smile that turned Zack’s blood to ice. “Mr. Thompson, I want to let you know that these next seven days are purely for the sake of your own enrichment. That being said…” Alyssa rose out of her seat and began to reduce Zack's size using the remote. Once he was no more than a few inches tall, the blonde stepped out from behind her desk and stepped towards the tiny student. She allowed him a few moments to comprehend her supreme size as she stood over him. 


“I am going to enjoy this.” She said as she slid her stocking clad foot out of her black wedges. 

Stubborn by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone, and welcome back to the story! Sorry for the delay! Right now I'm trying to go back and fix all of the formatting that didnt get transferred over into giantessworld's text editor. I've been usint italics to signify that dialogue is occuring inside a character's head, rather than outloud. So if you see some dialogue that seems like it feels out of place and is mising some quotation marks, please let me know down in the comments.  Hope you all enjoy!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Zack craned his neck upwards as he tried his best to determine the scale of his gargantuan physics teacher. It was incredibly daunting to think that no more than five seconds ago, she was slightly shorter than he was. Now it was as if she was a mega skyscraper, her size truly impossible for him to comprehend. Holy fucking shit! 


“Scary isn’t it?” Her voice boomed down from above. Alyssa stepped her stocking clad foot forward so that she was mere inches from stomping him into the cold tile floor. Zack stepped backwards as a wave of dust blew past him, caused by the impact of the giantess’ foot. He looked forward at the toes of his teacher, still somewhat visible through the fabric of her stockings and each one the size of a person. The tiny man was shaken from his analysis by the sudden realization that he could smell the odor coming from in between her toes. Jesus Christ, I can’t imagine how bad Camilla’s would’ve been at this scale.


“Listen up Zack. This isn’t a vacation, so while you’re here with me you’ll be working.” Alyssa knelt down and scooped Zack up off the floor. The terrified young man braced himself as he was whisked through the air by his titanic teacher. It was an unusual feeling being able to move this fast. Almost as if he was in a plane that was taking flight. When he finally came to a stop, Ms. Crowell was holding him gingerly between two of her long, powerful fingers. With a smirk, the blonde lowered her tiny prey down onto the seat of her chair. 


It took a few moments for Zack to realize where he was but as soon as he did, he began to plead for mercy from the giantess. Alyssa listened to his squeaky voice down on the cushioned seat of her chair. She wouldn’t feel bad about it. A plethora of students have served time in the exact position that he was in. She’s graded thousands of papers while pinning mischievous or underperforming students beneath her gargantuan rear and not once has she ever felt a pang of guilt. Not even when she rudely treated them to a sample of the air stewing around her colon. In fact, Alyssa was incredibly proud of her ability to break even the strongest willed students. But this wasn’t about pride, it wasn’t about guilt…. no. It was about satisfaction. She wanted to truly savor the time that she had with this one. She had already won the war, now it was time to enjoy her victory. 

 

“Hmmmm, perhaps later.” She said with a chuckle, picking Zack up off of the seat and gently placing him down on the floor. “Get to rubbing Mr. Thompson. Hard work is good for building character. And there is immense satisfaction that comes with working up a sweat.” Alyssa then wiggles her toes as she nudged them into Zack. 


“As you can tell from my toes, I am plenty satisfied.” And just like that, Alyssa pulled her seat in towards the desk and got to work grading papers. Zack however began a much more difficult task.


His heart was racing as the shrunken student thanked his guardian angel as he was spared from being crushed under Ms. Crowell’s titanic rear end. But unfortunately he still wasn’t home free. Stretched out before him were two of the largest feet he has ever seen in his entire life. And sitting far above those feet was the architect of his current frustrations. The tall, thin blonde sat up perfectly straight, her head appearing to be miles away for Zack. “Fucking bitch.” He whispered under his breath, not entirely sure just how effective her hearing would be while he was this small. Just as the words escaped his lips, the monolithic head of his giantess began to crane downwards until her piercing blue eyes were locked onto his tiny form. 


Zack’s blood ran cold as he prepared to be crushed flat under the foot of his vindictive captor. “I don’t feel any rubbing Mr. Thompson. You do realize that this is nowhere near as unpleasant as detention can be, correct?” Alyssa’s eyes narrowed as she waited for Zack to snap out of his frozen stupor. The little junior stepped forward and placed his hand against Ms. Crowell’s massive toe. The massive pillar of flesh flicked slightly in response to his hands, a fact that surprised him. Despite the tremendous size difference, she was still able to perceive his touch against her flesh. 


Zack then began to push harder into the toes, trying to gain some sort of metric on exactly how much effort he was going to need to exert in order to get himself a passing score with the giantess. And so the tiny boy pushed himself into the warm wall of nylon wrapped. He reached up and forcefully worked his palms into the tired soles of his high school physics teacher, ignoring the heat, moisture and smell emanating from the massive foot. 


Alyssa smiled as she felt the unmistakable sensation of miniature hands helplessly attempting to massage her feet. The giantess stretched out her toes, partially to enjoy the feeling of cool air moving into stuffy crevices between her toes and partially to assert her dominance over the student who used to be a constant thorn in her side, but is now nothing more than a pebble in her shoe. Never before has she felt such an intense feeling of pleasure come from the domination of a shrunken student. As she closed her eyes and focused on Zack’s efforts, Alyssa considered that all the frustration that he had caused her was well worth the pay off. It’s going to be a fantastic week. She thought, as she set her pen down and let her head fall back. Grading would have to wait, this foot rub needed her undivided attention.


————————————————————


Camilla sat at the large desk at the front of the science lab, her well manicured fingernails clicking rhythmically on the desk and her brow furrowed in deep thought. Several groups of students labored on their various projects, occasionally coming to Camilla with questions but mostly keeping within their own groups. However Camilla couldn’t keep her eyes off of Kyle, who was quietly working in the back of the lab by himself, on a project in which Camilla was very interested.


“Fuck.” Camilla said softly under her breath. Last week Camilla had been secretly shrinking down her quiet classmate in order to provide him the opportunity to take a look inside of the size changing remote that Ms. Crowell has lent to her. Because of this, Kyle assures Camilla that he had been able to make significant progress with the size remote. But now, thanks to Zack, Camilla no longer had the remote with her, which means she could no longer provide Kyle with reference material to work on her new remote.


“Camilla… Camilla…. hey!” The brunette shook her head as she came to the realization that she could hear the faint sound of someone calling her name. It took her a few moments to realize that the source of the voice was lodged inside her admirable bust. The giantess looked down and smiled slightly as she watched a tiny Adam struggle to pull himself free from between Camilla’s hill sized tits. 


“What do you want, small fry?” She asked, lifting her head back up to avoid letting anyone see her talking to her chest. 


“I need some water. It’s hot down here.” Adam said, struggling to gain any traction against her smooth skin. The giantess rolled her eyes and got up from her stool to walk out into the hallway. Once out of the classroom, Camilla plucked the tiny students out from between her breasts and carried him gently over to one of the many water fountains that dotted the hallways of the school. There, she allowed a stream of cool water to pool in the palm of her hand before placing Adam on her wrist so that he could drink, like a wild animal stopping to drink from a lake. 


“Hey Cam…” A sudden voice from behind caused Camilla to flinch and drop Adam down into the fountain’s basin. 


“Shit!” Camilla exclaimed as she reached down and plucked a now soaking wet Adam from the cold drinking water. Once he was secured, Camilla turned to see who had snuck up on her, and was surprised to see Kyle standing awkwardly behind her. “What the fuck Kyle? You scared the shit out of me!” The giantess then proceeded to push her tiny passenger back into her cleavage in an attempt to help keep him warm after his impromptu swim. Kyle stared intently as he watched the tiny body of one of his classmates disappear into the tantalizing expanse of Camilla’s olive skinned chest. 


“Uhhhhhh….” Kyle remained stunned for several seconds, enthralled by the little show that Camilla had just put on. It wasn’t until the loud snapping of her fingers broke through his trance that Kyle finally realized that Camilla was still talking to him.


“Hey! Wake up dude! They’re tits, fucking relax.” She sneered, causing Kyle’s face to flush red in embarrassment.


“Oh sorry. It’s just… Adam. It still shocks me to see him so small.” Camilla rolled her eyes at Kyle’s half assed excuse, but decided not to call him out on it. This conversation was rapidly becoming taxing for her and she would rather it end quickly. 


“What did you need Kyle?”


“Right. So I just need another quick peek inside the remote. There’s some stuff in my notes that I’m not sure makes sense.” Kyle asked. Camilla scowled. She knew something like was bound to happen. Stupid fucking Zack. 


“Can’t Kyle. You’re gonna have to work with what you’ve got so far.” Camilla said. Unfortunately she didn’t yet have a solution to this predicament.


“What? Why not? Can’t you just shrink me down real quick like last time?” Kyle was confused by Camilla’s sudden apprehension. Before this encounter she seemed like she was über into the idea of his project. She even seemed like she just genuinely loved the idea of shrinking people, after all, every time they walked into the lab she was playing with itty bitty Adam. 


“Well it seems that Ms. Crowell has a student in detention for the next week. And because of that, she’s keeping the remote on her at all times now.” Camilla walked back over to the science lab door, but turned back to address Kyle once more before entering the room. “This is your opportunity to shine Kyle. Think outside the box and you’ll show everyone what you’re capable of.”


Kyle watched as Camilla turned and walked back into the lab. He thought about her words and felt his heart swell with pride. She believed in him, and he didn’t intend on letting her down. I’ll do it Cam, I’ll do it for you.

End Notes:

Sorry for another long dely on posting everyone. I'm just having an incredibly hard time focusing on writing. Hopefully i can get things back on track, but updates might continue to be a bit spotty for a while. Thank you all for your patience!

Detention Sucks by Omanahan88

Tuesday:


Zack grimaced as he waited quietly inside Ms. Crowell’s classroom. He had hoped that his nerves would feel a bit less frayed after the first day of detention. But as he stood here waiting for the one teacher who hated him more than all the rest, he couldn’t stop his legs from shaking ever so slightly. 


“Yo man, what’s up?”


Zack’s head snapped up to see one of his teammates standing in the doorway. It was one of the senior players, Zack didn’t know him super well, but they were close enough as teammates to get along well. “Oh hey Nate.” He said nervously, not crazy about having tons of people aware of what was happening to him here. 


“You coming to practice today? Coach seemed pretty pissed you weren’t there yesterday.” Nate looked around the room. “What’re you doing in here?”


“I uhhh… I’m not making it to practice today either. I’ve got detention all week.” Zack hoped his explanation would be sufficient enough to get rid of the mosey football player. 


“Oh shit really? Must’ve fucked up pretty bad huh? What’d ya do?” Nate asked with a smile. 


“I don’t wanna get into it man.” 


“Aww c’mon. What happened? Get caught jerkin it in the bathroom? Hahahaha!” Nate laughed at how uncomfortable Zack looked.


“Excuse me young man, I assume you have somewhere to be.” The sound of Ms. Crowell’s stern voice shocked both students tremendously. Nate spun around to see the neatly dressed instructor impatiently tapping her foot with both arms crossed. The wide shouldered senior stepped to the side as he watched the thin blonde enter her classroom and immediately move to her desk. Zack began moving towards the door as Ms. Crowell walked around to her seat.


“Mr. Thompson, do you have somewhere more important to be?” She asked quizzically. 


“Uhh no Ms. Crowell. I was just gonna shut the door.”


“That won’t be necessary.” Alyssa reaches into her desk and pulls out her shrinking remote. In an instant Zack finds himself dwindling down in size, much to the amazement of his now even more massive teammate.


“Holy shit.” Nate said under his breath?


“Looking to join him?” Alyssa asked as she walked over and kicked off one of her black heels in front of tiny Zack. Both normal sized people could hear his shrill cries of protest as the thin blonde bent over and delicately relocated his shrunken body inside of the recently vacated shoe. Nate’s eyes nearly bulged out his skull as he then watched this wack job teacher put her shoe back on with Zack inside. What the fuck? He thought to himself. He had heard about one of the teachers shrinking students down, but he sort of thought it was some sort of urban legend. But now… 


“I still have a free shoe… so unless you’re here to join me for detention then I suggest you go wherever it is that you’re supposed to be going. I’m not going to ask again.” She said bluntly. Nate finally registered the threats that she was making and decided he needed to be literally anywhere but here.


“Sorry, I gotta get to practice!” He shouted as he sprinted down the hall, his loud footsteps fading after a few moments. Alyssa smirked, knowing her reputation was steadily growing with every display of her disciplinary methods. 


“Now, back to lesson planning.” She scrunched her toes inside of her cramped shoe, hugging Zack with her warm digits.


Wednesday:


Zack slammed his locker shut and angrily spun around. He used to love the sound of the final bell. It meant that classes had come to an end and he was free to do the things he actually enjoyed doing. But that wasn’t the case this week. “Fuck!” He shouted, perhaps louder than he should’ve, as he began angrily walking towards Ms.Crowell’s classroom. As the tall junior made his way around the corner, he ended up cutting his turn a little too close to the wall and accidentally collided with another student, knocking both of them to the ground. 


“What the fuck?” Zack blurted out, climbing to his feet. He looked down at the unfortunate student who happened to have crossed his path on such a shitty day. “Watch where you’re -“


“Sorry!” Adam stammered as he quickly collected his things off the floor and scrambled to his feet. Zack watched the little twerp hurriedly organize the stuff that he had dropped and rolled his eyes. He just couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for Adam these days. 


“Goddamnit, here.” Zack reached out and fixed the collar of Adam’s shirt and brushed a bit of debris off of his shoulder. He looked the smaller student up and down. God he looked like a mess. “Where are you going anyways? Shouldn’t you be going to Crowell’s room?”


“Uhhh, Yea. I’ve just gotta go put Camilla’s stuff in her locker first.” Adam looked nervously around Zack, trying to find a way to get around him without being rude or insulting.


“What? Why?” 


“I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go if I want to make it back in time. Ms. Crowell really doesn’t like it when you’re late.” Adam then quietly ducked around Zack and quickly made his way down the hallway to Camilla’s locker. Zack watched him walk away for a few minutes before shaking his head and resuming his trip to Ms. Crowell’s room. 


Zack made his way into the room, but was surprised to find Camilla already there. The attractive junior was leaning up against a long table along the edge of the room, her large round bottom was pointed directly towards the door. Zack watched as she gently shifted her hips back and forth, swinging her ass like a boner inducing metronome. Fuck. He may have hated her guts, but goddamn he had to admit that her ass was stellar.


“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” Camilla chided, not bothering to look back over her shoulder. It was obvious that he was staring.


“Fuck you.” He responded, turning away and taking a seat at a nearby desk.


“Wow, someone’s feisty today. What’s the matter Zack? Rough couple days?” Camilla taunted, finally turning around to face her classmate.


“What the actual fuck is your problem? Are you just not capable of being a cunt for two seconds?”


“Me? Your first two comments were Fuck you and you’re a cunt. And I’m the one with a problem?” Camilla asked. 


“Don’t give me that shit, I know better than to buy back into your bullshit. What? Is it more fun to make Adam do shit for you before you bring him back here and fuck with him some more?” Zack looked out into the hallway, checking to make sure that Ms. Crowell wasn’t within earshot. 


“Why do you care? You starting a little itty bitty support group? How cute.” Camilla chuckled smugly, knowing how easy it was to get under Zack’s skin. The football player huffed angrily and rolled his eyes, giving up on the conversation as a whole. Camilla walked over to her classmate, hoping to press her advantage. “So is Adam, like, your best friend now? Are you guys gonna go on a tiny date? Oh my god that’s so cute.”


“Fuck off cunt.”


Camilla frowned as Zack blew her off. “Well. You’re no fun. Maybe I’ll just have to have my fun with Adam.” Zack looked into Camilla’s cold, unfeeling eyes. She already screwed with him like this once before. She used that little nerd to make him smell her fucking shoes. Zack continued to ignore Camilla, he wasn’t planning on taking another bullet for Adam. 


Just as Zack was about to tell Camilla off again, Adam walked through the door. The pretty brunette sprung up and wrapped her arms around Adam, pulling towards the desk where Zack was seated. “Adam guess what?”


Both boys remained silent, Zack being fed up with Camilla’s overconfidence and Adam knowing full well that she could and would back that confidence up with action. “That’s to Zack being a little fucking douchebag, I’m gonna put you in my asscrack today.” The color drained from Adam’s face as Zack stood up to defend himself.


“Don’t put this on me you psycho!” 


“Settle down everyone. Let’s get going.” The fighting immediately quieted down as Alyssa Crowell quickly made her way into the classroom. 


“Ms. Crowell, are you not hearing this? She just said she was putting Adam in her ass!” Zack shouted. He couldn’t be the only one who thought this was insane. Right?


“And? Would you like to trade places with him?” Ms. Crowell asked with no indication of sarcasm apparent on her face. Zack stood stunned, staring into Ms. Crowell’s cold eyes. 


“Ohhhhhh yesssss please!” Camilla cheered. “I’ll fix his attitude.”


“No ma’am, please. I’m sorry.” Zack dropped his gaze to the floor. Alyssa felt a warm tingle run through her body. It had only been a couple of sessions and Zack was already so much more submissive. 


“Mr. Miles, over here please.” Alyssa commanded. The timid boy did as he was instructed and quietly maneuvered over to the teacher’s desk. He was promptly shrunken down to a few inches tall before Camilla stepped up and picked Adam up off the ground. Then, while maintaining firm eye contact with a disgusted Zack, Camilla pulled back the waistband of her shorts and cotton panties and released the tiny boy into the dark canyon. Not satisfied with her victory, the dark skinned brunette pulled her shorts up tight, making sure that Adam was tucked snugly in the minimal space between her large cheeks. Once she was sure that Adam was choking on the wretched air emanating from the most disgusting portion of her body, Camilla shot a wry smile towards the 


“Ms. Stevens, I believe you have a club to manage.” Alyssa said sternly. While the petite blonde admired Camilla’s confidence as a giantess disciplinarian, she was more eager to get started with her own training session. Camilla gave Zack one final wink before she pranced out the door, grinding poor Adam between her behemoth asscheeks with every step. “Now Mr. Thompson, are you ready?” 


Zack stood quietly. He would never be ready, but there wasn’t anything he could say that would change her mind and he knew that. Alyssa waited for a few minutes, curious to see if her scrappy little plaything would continue to resist her. “No? Very well. Come here.” 


Zack walked around to Ms. Crowell’s side and stood there quietly. He was surprised to see, however, that she had instead stood up from her chair and motioned for Zack to sit down where she had just been resting her own ample rear. He stood there confused, waiting for his teacher to explain herself. When no explanation came, Zack sighed and sat down in the chair. Alyssa smiled and aimed the remote at her target, taunting him one last time before she shrank him. 


“I didn’t want to have to move you myself.” She said. Zack winced as the remote activated and he felt the familiar sensation of his body dwindling away to nearly nothing. Moments later, Zack blinked his eyes, desperately trying to adjust to the rapid changes that he had just gone through. And before he had time to react, Alyssa’s titanic ass came crashing down on top of his tiny frame. The giantess shifted back and forth, noting the nearly imperceptible movements of the student trapped beneath her. 


She bit her lower lip as she felt an all too familiar pressure begin to form in her lower gut. Get ready you little fucker. She thought as the bubble of noxious gas continued to push its way through her, until finally reaching her back door. With absolutely no ceremonious flair, Alyssa allowed the gas to exit her body. However, she made sure to limit the speed at which the toxic fumes were released, ultimately drawing out the experience for both of them. 


A soft moan escaped the teacher’s lips as she felt the violent increase in Zack’s struggles. Her eyes darted over to the door. The halls were empty and she couldn’t hear even the faintest hint of footsteps from beyond the doorway. Fuck it. She thought as she unbuttoned her slacks and sent two well manicured fingers diving into her panties. 


Thursday:


“I can’t fucking take this shit.” Zack mumbled, waiting outside the door to Ms. Crowell’s classroom. It’s been three consecutive days of torture at the hands of his insane physics teacher. Although “hands” was probably a poor choice of words, as the strict authoritarian rarely used her hands to punish a student. Her feet and ass however, those were her favorite instruments of attitude adjustment. And Zack had already become well acquainted with her more odorous body parts. His stomach churned with unease as he waited impatiently for yet another session to begin.


The frustrated student paced back and forth in the hallway, only a short way from Ms. Crowell’s room. He considered just walking away. What could they do about it? He thought to himself. It didn’t make sense that this shit was even legal, let alone a disciplinary method that was actually sanctioned by the school.


“Mr. Thompson, do you need a formal invitation?” A familiar voice chided from behind his back. Zack turned around to see his science teacher standing next to the door to her room, foot tapping impatiently as she watched her prey slowly make his way into her lair. She couldn’t be bothered to hide her smile anymore, she was simply having too much fun. 


Alyssa swung the door shut behind her as she followed Zack into the room, leaving the pair alone with nothing but the heavy tension between them. Zack kept his gaze away from his teacher’s eyes. Ever since the first time she had shrunken him down, he could no longer bear the weight of immense presence. Even when he was at full height, standing several inches taller than her, the junior athlete felt microscopic whenever she was around. “Well Mr. Thompson, how have you been feeling about our sessions so far? Do you feel the weight of your actions now?”


Zack mumbled quietly towards the floor. “Speak up Zachary.”


“Yes, ma’am.” He said, much more vocally this time. Alyssa chuckled as she watched Zack obey her like a whipped dog. She could see it, his rebellious spirit had been ground to dust beneath her. She wagered that if she were to release him from his punishment early, Zack would continue to be a much more respectable student. But where’s the fun in that?


“Hmmmm, you know Zack… this week has been everything that I could’ve ever wished for.” Ms. Crowell began walking around, behind her desk, pulling out the small black remote that had grown to be the bane of Zack’s existence. The boy braced himself as he felt the warm radiating sensation once again take hold of his body, moments before the thunderous footsteps of his familiar giantess approached. The massive blonde bent down and plucked her tiny plaything from the dusty floor and held him up in front of her massive face. “And I want you to know…”


Zack watched helplessly as the titanic woman opened her maw, allowing her massive tongue to come slithering out of its cave. He closed his eyes and mouth as hard as he could as the large, slimy organ pressed up against his entire body. The giantess dragged her course tongue all over the helpless student, letting her saliva soak into his clothing. “We’re just getting started.”

End Notes:

Hey everyone, I hope this doesnt feel like a rushed chapter. I kind of want to just get to the weekend chapters between Alyssa and Zack. Based off of some of the reviews here and some conversations I've had with people about the story, I've been considering changing the focus of the story over to Alyssa rather than Camilla. So if you have a preference to one giantess or the other, please let me know. Since I'm not sticking to a daily upload schedule, I'm gonna take some time and figure out whats going to be best for the story and your input is a big part of that. Thanks for reading!

TGIF by Omanahan88

Zack bolted upright in his bed, covered in sweat and gasping for breath. “Jesus Christ.” He said softly as he realized that he was safe in his own bed. The young man had just broken free of yet another giantess themed nightmare. These dreams had become somewhat frequent ever since he had started his sentence beneath Ms. Crowell. This one had featured the marvelous face of the educator looking far below Zack as he careened through the air. He helplessly tried to “swim” out of the way, desperately hoping to avoid a crash course with the giantess’ waiting maw. He screamed as his tiny body passed beyond her massive, imposing teeth and into the dark abyss beyond. But thankfully, as he made an impact with the depth of her stomach, Zack was ripped back into the reality of his bedroom, lit only by the dim light of the moon.


The junior took a few minutes to catch his breath and bring his heart rate back down. He was starting to get accustomed to being woken up in the middle of the night by hallucinations of gigantic women. But there was something different about him when he woke up this time. He glanced downwards to notice that his comforter was pitched upwards, his solid fleshy mad slightly throbbing from his nocturnal fantasy. “Oh, crap.” He said quietly. Not wanting to indulge in an orgasm brought about by his crazy teacher’s domination of his tiny body, Zack laid back down and shut his eyes. By the time that he had once again opened his eyes, the young man was unaware of how much time had passed, but he looked over at the digital clock on his nightstand. 12:27. Fuck. He thought as his cock twitched in anticipation. With a heavy sigh, Zack picked up his phone and opened up an incognito tab on his web browser of choice. Just a quick one. He thought, hoping to get himself back to sleep.


Later that day


“Yo, you alright man?” Zack shook his head as he realized that all of his friends were staring at him.


“What? Yea I’m fine. Just didn’t get much sleep last night.” He said, looking up at the clock and seeing that the school day was nearly done. The sound of his heartbeat grew faster and louder in his own head that Zack thought he might be having some sort of heart attack.


“So…. you gonna come hang with us this weekend?” One of Zack’s friends asked, trying to break through to his distracted friend. “We’re gonna go to the girls soccer game and then go to the creek to get fucked up.” 


“I… uh. I can’t really do anything this weekend.” Zack stammered, slowly packing his things in his bag. His friends all looked at one another, unsure of what was wrong with their typically very outgoing friend.


“Dude, why not?” 


“Because he’s gonna be like two inches tall all weekend!” A high pitched voice called from another section of the study hall area, followed by a cascade of giggles. The boys all snapped around to see a group of girls in their class sitting nearby, apparently eavesdropping on their conversation. Zack turned back to his table, noticing the curious looks on the faces of his friends.


“What?”


“You guys didn’t hear? Oh my god everyone knows. Ms. Crowell is going to shrink Zack down and keep him all weekend.” The girls all laughed again. “He’ll probably spend all weekend cleaning her toes.”


Zack’s face turned a flushed color of red as he stared desperately at the clock on the wall. Come on. He thought to himself as he tried to will time forward with his mind. He just needed to get out of here and get this shitty weekend over with. He could feel the heavy stares of his friends as they turned to lock at him again, his bright red cheeks revealing the truth behind what the girls were saying. 


“Well, at least she’s hot.” One of his friends said, breaking the awkward silence and eliciting a laugh from the other guys. 


“Yea, I wouldn’t mind a weekend at her place. I bet her ass looks crazy big when you’re that small.” Another one added. Zack breathed a sigh of relief as he chuckled with the rest of his friends.


“Haha, Yea. It’s not all that bad I guess.” He mumbled. The guys all continued to talk about all the macho things they would do if they were spending the weekend with their attractive teacher, causing the group of mosey girls to roll their eyes and go back to their own conversations. Mercifully, the bell rang and Zack said goodbye to his friends before racing towards his locker, eager to get away from the awkward conversation, but his pace slowed as he quickly remembered where he was headed. 


The tall junior meandered down the hallways, watching the excited faces of the other students rushing to their lockers so they could get started with their weekend. Zack wished he could just be like them. Why did I fucking cheat? He turned the corner towards his locker, and couldn’t help but notice one person in particular. Down the hallway, Camilla Stevens was standing at her locker, chatting with one of her friends. The pretty brunette ran a hand through her thick wavy locks as her face lit up with laughter at something inaudible to him. 


He kept his eyes on her as he walked down the hall, paying her more attention than he ever had in his entire time with her in school. Before all of this craziness, he always thought she was cute and sweet, but not really his type. So he paid her little mind. But now, despite the fact that he knew that she was downright evil, he found himself unable to take his eyes off of her. And when the beautiful girl turned her head she immediately caught his gaze, taking a moment to wink and blow him a kiss before returning to her conversation.


Once again the teenager felt his face flush red as he quickly dropped his eyes to the floor and passed through the hallway and made it to his locker. The flustered student took a few minutes to gather his things and clear his head before making his way to Ms. Crowell’s room. As he crossed the threshold, Zack was surprised to see that both Camilla and Adam had beaten him here, as Camill was sitting back in her chair, with both of her sock covered feet were sitting in Adam’s lap and he was diligently massaging the dirty soles. 


Camilla perked up as she saw Zack enter the room. The pretty brunette smiled brightly and waved towards her second favorite torture toy. “Oh Zack, perfect! Here pull up a chair!” Camilla snapped her fingers at Adam and motioned for him to scoot his chair to the side. “I’ve got two feet, but only one foot boy. I could always use another.”


Zack scoffed and took a seat on the far side of the room. There’s no way he was going to sit there and massage Camilla’s filthy, disgusting feet. He still had his pride, after all. However his pride wouldn’t be worth too much if Camilla was able to notice the increasing tightness in Zack’s jeans. Oh fuck. He thought, shifting in his seat in an attempt to conceal his awkward erection. 


“Zaaaaaacccck…” Camilla called putting in a soft, sing-song voice. “Come on, just do as you’re told okay? It’ll make it much easier for you.” Zack began to grind his teeth in frustration. He wanted to tell her to fuck off, but he had come to learn that his only option with Camilla’s arrogant gloating was to just sit quietly and take it. The pretty brunette let out a soft sigh and turned her attention back to the other boy who was currently working his thumbs into the damp fabric of her socks.


”Oh well Adam, I guess Zack just isn’t a good boy like you are.” Camilla continued, lifting her foot up and gently poking Adam’s nose with her big toe. Without looking up, Adam leaned forward and planted a single kiss on the bottom of her foot before she returned it to his lap to resume her massage. “I think he needs a bit of an attitude adjustment, don’t you?”


Adam looked up to see Camilla staring intensely back at him, clearly expecting a response. The timid boy looked over his shoulder to see Zack also staring at him. “Yea.” He said softly, turning his attention back to her soles. 


“Hmmmm, and how do you propose we go about fixing his attitude?” Camilla asked, pressing her foot down into Adam’s groin. Her plaything began to squirm uncomfortably in his chair as she applied more and more pressure. “What’s the best way to fix Zack’s bad attitude?” 


“I don’t know.” Adam replied, hoping she would just give her own suggestion.


“Oh sure you do. In fact, I think you know better than anyone. So… when Zack is tiny and in the palm of my hand…” She then began pushing her foot down sharply with each word. “how… do… we… fix… him?”


“Good afternoon everyone.” Ms. Crowell’s voice cut through the tension in the air, causing Camilla to pull her feet from Adam’s lap and quickly slipped them into her shoes. Zack breathed a sigh of relief as thoughts of being subjected to Camilla’s rank feet were cleared from his mind. “Mr. Miles please come here.”


The short boy stood up and walked over to his teacher who quickly reduced him in size. Camilla stood up and collected her tiny plaything before returning to her desk, cradling Adam in her hands. “Mr. Thompson.” Alyssa tapped her foot impatiently, eager to get started with the weekend. Zack sighed and stood up, quickly realizing that he was still sporting a stiff member. He reached for his bag to try to cover his obvious boner, but it was too late.


“Wow, That eager to get shrunk huh?” Camilla taunted. “You’ve done quite a number with him Ms. Crowell.”


Zack’s face flushed red with embarrassment as he approached his teacher’s desk, the cruel smirk on her face making him feel smaller than any shrinking device ever could. Alyssa activated the device and reduced Zack to his miniature form before picking him up off of the floor and bringing him over to her desk. Camilla giggled as she watched the tiny Zack squirm beneath her teacher’s finger and she pulled her own chair over to the desk. The young brunette dropped her own micro student onto the desk, leaving the two helpless students trapped between their massive captors.


“So what do you have planned for this weekend? I’m assuming Zack’s got plenty to look forward to.” Camilla giggled as she poked Zack in the chest with her pinky, causing the distressed student to retreat to the relative safety of Alyssa’s grasp. The massive teacher took the young man into her palm and gently closed her fingers around him. She turned her attention back up to the one student in her classroom who hadn’t been shrunken down to miniscule proportions and raised an eyebrow to her invasive question. Camilla waits for an answer that she soon realizes isn’t coming before she presses for more info.


“Oh come on, I’m not gonna tell anyone. You don’t have to convince me of the benefits of institutionalized shrinking. I mean just look at little Adam here, I’d say he’s a model student now.” The giantess laughed as she laid her own palm flat on the desk. Adam obediently walked over to the massive hand and stepped up into the palm without needing any additional instruction from his titanic caretaker. Alyssa watched as the young boy obediently climbed into the hands of his classmate who had assuredly been making his life hell every other school day this semester. 


“Well it certainly seems like Adam understands how the system works now. His case would certainly go a long way with helping convince the school board to establish the after school program that I’ve been pushing.” Alyssa explained, holding Zack aloft between two fingers. “And I’m certain that Mr. Thompson here will turn out to be an equally telling success story.”


“Well I for one support the program wholeheartedly…” Camilla added. “Maybe we could swap notes, or test subjects.” She grinned, maintaining an intense amount of eye contact with a doubtlessly terrified Zack. Alyssa simply chuckled and shook her head. She couldn’t believe the similarities that she shared with this bright young woman. 


“Perhaps another time… We’ll just have to see how Mr. Thompson reacts to my methods.” Alyssa said, lowering the terrified micro down to her cleavage.


 

End Notes:

Sorry for the delay again, I'm just having a hard time making any progress with my writing lately. I know there wasnt much in the way of content here but now we're at the point where Zack's weekend alone with Alyssa has arrived. Next few chapters should be rife with sizeplay. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8932