- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone, this first chapter is a bit long because it started out as a single chapter short story but I was having fun writing it so I decided to keep going. I plan to keep this one going for a while so let me know what you think! The story will be primarily ass focused, but there will be other content scattered throughout. 

 

“Mr.Miles is there something you would like to share with the class?” 

 

Adam Miles snapped his attention to the front of the classroom and immediately apologized to his teacher. “I’m sorry Ms.Crowell. It won’t happen again.” The young boy ignored the snickering coming from behind him as his teacher made a mark down in her notebook and resumed the lesson. 

 

The rest of the lesson went on without a hitch, until the bell rang and the group of students began to quickly file out the door, eager to get to lunch. Adam packed all of his things into his book bag and tried to quietly sneak out the door. Unfortunately for the timid junior, not much escapes the watchful eye of his physics teacher Ms.Crowell. 

 

“Mr.Miles… where are you going?” The buxom blonde instructor asked as she sat down in her chair and began perusing through her notebook. She was wearing a black blouse and skirt with a simple white jacket pulled over her top. Adam slowly shuffled back over to his teachers desk, trying to ignore the chuckles of some of his classmates, particularly those his biggest bully Camillla Stevens.

 

“Uhh I was going to go to lunch Ms.Crowell.” The boy said nervously. He really didn’t like being in this room any longer than was absolutely necessary. This was mainly due to Ms.Crowell unusually disciplinary methods. 

 

“You must be forgetting that today’s little incident was your fifth offense this semester.” The instructor says plainly as she begins to pull out a stack of papers to get ahead of her grading. The student began to panic upon hearing his teacher’s mistake.

 

“No ma’am!” He shouts before he can stop himself. He places a hand over his mouth and holds his breath. Ms. Crowell was not know to respond well to insubordination. She raised an eyebrow as she peered over the thin frames of her glasses. Her gaze nearly caused Adam to buckle at the knees.

 

“You’re saying that I’m mistaken then?” She asked coldly. She then began to flip backwards through her notebook until she came upon a list of students. She guided a long, slender finger down the list until she came to rest up the name Adam Miles. She turned the notebook around so that Adam could see that there were indeed five X’s next to his name. 

 

“Ma’am I don’t think that’s right. Today was only my fourth time.” He began to plead with his teacher. However the tall blonde didn’t seem to believe Adam’s understanding of the situation. 

 

“Mister Miles I do not make mistakes when it comes to my notebook. Now I recommend that you stop trying to delay your punishment, because you’re just going to make it worse. You know that if you do not submit for the full 45 minutes then you will need to spend an entire after school session with me. And I don’t think either of us want that.” She said reaching into her desk and pulling out a small remote control. Adams heart kept into his throat upon seeing that cursed device.

 

“Please Ms.Crowell, don’t you remember? I just had my three stroke punishment last week!” He begged, trying to get her to remember. 

 

“Adam, I punish plenty of students. I cannot remember every single occasion when a student is with me.” She says, growing visibly irritated. It was true though, students frequently found themselves in her room for a memorable session of behavior correction. 

 

“But don’t you remember? You kept… well…” Adam was unsure of how to proceed without upsetting his teacher. 

 

“I what, Mr. Miles?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Well.. you kept passing gas.” Adam placed a hand on the back of his neck and avoided eye contact. Ms.Crowell chuckles as she began to recall what Adam was talking about. Last week, she did in fact administer Adam’s strike three punishment. As usual, she used her special remote to shrink the boy down to only a couple inches in height. And typically for a strike three offense a student would need to spend their lunch period inside of Ms. Crowell’s shoe, beneath her massive toes. However on that particular day, she happened to be wearing open toed shoes. This meant that Adam’s punishment would instead be served underneath her ample rear. She had secured him within the small restraint located directly in the center of her chair and placed her massive rear end directly on top of the miserable boy. 

 

And while Adam has been buttcrushed by his curvy teacher before, it was very rare for her to go as far as letting out her flatulence directly on top of her unwilling victims. But unfortunately for Adam his teacher had gotten the wrong coffee order than morning and was having a hard time controlling herself. Ms.Crowell did feel for the poor boy, since her lactose intolerance gave her some incredibly rancid smelling gas. But she was not the kind of person who would be willing to bend the rules just to prevent a student from having to smell her farts. 

 

“Ahh yes, that does sound familiar.” She said, tapping a finger against her chin. “My gas was pretty bad that afternoon wasn’t it?” Adam looked up to meet her gaze, unsure if that was a rhetorical question or not. But she didn’t continue to speak, so she must’ve wanted him to say something.

 

“Uhh yes ma’am. They were… uhhh ... unpleasant to smell.” He said honestly. The teacher only chuckled at the boy’s awkward answer. 

 

“I’m sure they were. Well then, if you haven’t had any issues since then, how did this extra mark get put in my notes?” She asked, expecting an explanation for the supposed mistake.

 

“I’m not sure ma’am. I only know that it’s not correct.” Adam said, desperately hoping that just this once, she would believe him. 

 

“Well Adam, unfortunately I cannot simply take you at your word. Especially if you had to suffer through my lactose farts last time, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear you lie about a similar punishment.” She said bluntly, aiming her remote at the terrified young man. 

 

“No ma’am, please! It’s a mistake!” He cries, slowly backing away. The large, buxom woman rises from her chair and takes an irritated tone as she addresses him once more. 

 

“Adam, if you cannot prove that a mistake was made, then you will be serving the punishment as intended. And since you’ve already wasted plenty of time, you will be spending the rest of lunch and an afternoon session with me.” As she is speaking a soft but audible toot can be heard escaping from behind her. Her face curls up into a wide smile as she presses a button on her remote, causing Adam to begin to lose height.. “As you can hear, this was also a bad day to choose to act up.”

 

“Ma’am please no! It’s a mistake! Please, I'm begging you to just think about this!” He said, falling to his knees and crying.

 

“Mr.Miles, you won’t get sympathy from me. If you don’t want to spend time under my ass then you need to learn to keep your mouth shut during my class.” The now seemingly massive woman stepped around her desk, just in time to scoop a two inch all Adam Miles off the floor. She then walked back to her chair and fixed the struggling young man against the restraints built into her chair. “You know Adam, if I’m being completely honest. I think I enjoy this a whole lot more when I’ve got gas built up. Nothing inspires a young man to stay in line like a few of these.” She then bends down, hovering her massive ass overtop of the screaming Adam. A loud trumpeting blast erupts from the other side of her dark skirt. 

 

Pppfffffttttttt

 

“It was Camilla!” He screeched as the noxious fumes from Ms.Crowell’s ass entered his personal space. The horrible stink from that potent fart fried his mind, so he didn’t even notice that his teacher’s face was now looming over him. 

 

“Excuse me?” The giantess asked, her scowl causing Adam just slightly less fear than the threat of being crushed under her titanic farting ass for the rest of the period.

 

“It must’ve been Camilla ma’am.” Adam shouted, trying not to breathe in too much. “She hates my guts, I don’t know why, but she does and she must’ve added a mark to your notebook so that I would end up here under your butt.”

 

Ms.Crowell’s eyes narrow as she considers what Adam is saying. Camilla was one of the top students in junior physics and she was even the president of the science club. The stern teacher would be incredibly disappointed to learn that this was the case. “Hmmm, this is a serious accusation Mr.Miles. Do you have any proof of this?”

 

“No ma’am, I can only promise that I’m telling the truth.” He prayed that he would be spared from his gigantic teacher’s noxious flatulence. 

 

“Very well Mr.Miles, I’ll look into this. But let me assure you, if you’re lying about this then you’ll be entering an entirely new world of punishment.” She warned as she stood back up and turned around, presenting her ample ass to the tiny boy. 

 

“Wait… no!” He cried as her large behind came crashing down on top of him. Ms.Crowell began to shift around in her seat, wiggling her ass on top of Adam’s tiny body. She felt another bubble of gas begin racing through her colon. She shook her head as she released another soft, hissing fart on top of her student. She wasn’t going to let him get out of punishment until she had this thing sorted out. Looking up at the clock, she noted that she had another 35 minutes to grade papers. She then shuffled through her papers and began grading, letting out the occasional burst of gas onto Adam’s miserable face.

 

It was later that afternoon when Adam slowly peeked his head back into Ms.Crowell’s room. She had let him out just as the lunch period had ended and instructed the young man to stop back in her office after the final period of the day. She intended to investigate Adam’s claim that she had made a mistake in administering punishment. 

 

The door creaked as Adam pushed it open, causing Ms.Crowell to peer up at him over her glasses. Making eye contact with the intimidating physics instructor caused the hair on the back of Adam’s neck stand on end. He was praying that he had gotten through to her and that he wouldn’t need to spend an after school session getting farted on. 

 

“Ah Mr.Miles, please come in.” The tall woman said, turning her attention back to her paperwork. Adam did as he was told, but as soon as he took his first step into the room, he realized that he and Ms.Crowell were not alone. Sitting on top of one of the desks, was Adam’s least favorite person in the entire junior class… Camilla Stevens. 

 

“Hey Adam.” The young woman said, brushing her dark, wavy hair to one side, letting Adam see her bright green eyes. Adam felt a lump in his throat begin to form as he looked her up and down. Her dark skin and hair looked amazing if not a little bit sweaty, since her final class of the day happened to be gym. Her school mandated gym uniform only served to make her look even more attractive. Adam quickly looked over towards Ms.Crowell, not wanting to let Camilla catch him staring. The fact that she knew that he was into her only fed into her desire to torment him mercilessly. 

 

After the brief period of silence left by Adam ignoring his bully’s greeting, Ms.Crowell finished the last of her paperwork and stood up from her desk. She instructed Adam to take a seat, at which point Camilla bounced up off of the desk she was sitting on and shifted into an adjacent seat. “Here you go.” She said, tapping a hand on the desk that she was just sitting on. Adam didn’t think much of it as he sat down in the chair, but he quickly noticed that there was a shining imprint left on the desk by Camilla’s sweating ass cheeks. He tried to ignore it, but his eyes kept glancing down to the disgusting liquid that she had left behind for him.

 

“Now let me explain the situation.” Ms.Crowell said, leaning up against her desk. “Adam, my notebook shows that today was your fifth incident of the semester. As you both know, this means that Adam would be spending his lunch period on the seat of my chair. Which he did spend the majority of his lunch with me today.” Adam’s face turned a bright shade of red as Camilla looked over in his direction. He hated the idea that people were going to know that he spent nearly an hour getting squashed by his teacher’s large ass. 

 

“Now Camilla, Mr.Miles insists that today was only his fourth strike and that somehow my notebook was tampered with to show an undeserved mark.” Adam looked over towards Camilla and noticed how surprised she looked at the implication. 

 

“Oh, I see. Well I would hope that he didn’t get punished unfairly.” She reaches over and placed a hand gently on Adam’s shoulder. The frustrated boy was astonished by how convincing her look of concern was, but he knew better than to believe it. “But what does this have to do with me?” 

 

“Well Ms.Stevens, Adam seems to think that you’re the one responsible for changing my notebook. He claims that you have it out for him.” The teacher couldn’t even finish her sentence before Camilla let out an audible gasp and physically recoiled away from Adam. The young girl immediately went on the defensive.

 

“Ms.Crowell I would never! You know me!” She shouted. Her voice was becoming increasingly distraught and she began to hyperventilate in between sentences. “And I don’t have anything against Adam. And I would never go out of my way to hurt any of my classmates. I always try to help people!” 

 

“Goddamn” Adam thought to himself. If he didn’t know that Camilla was a sociopath, then he might actually be tempted to believe her. But he knew better, and it had to have been her handiwork. There was no other possible answer. 

 

“Alright Ms. Stevens, relax. This is all still being looked into.” Ms.Crowell said, trying to calm down her student. She was a strong advocate of discipline, but even as strict and stoic as she was, the woman didn’t enjoy seeing the children becoming upset like this. 

 

“I even offered to help Adam with stuff he missed on Monday! I didn’t need to, I was just being nice!” Camilla shouted, tears beginning to roll down her face. Adam was too shocked by these theatrics to even register what was happening.

 

“Why did you miss class on Monday?” Ms.Crowell asked, pulling out a box of tissue for the crying girl to wipe away her tears. The question shocked Adam back to reality. He hadn’t missed class on Monday, so he wasn’t sure what Camilla was getting at.

 

“Uhhhh…. I don’t…” He started to speak but was quickly cut off by the hysterical girl sitting next to him. 

 

“You were out for a doctor’s appointment, so I gave you the notes from the movie and offered to help you with the homework.” Camilla shouted, wiping here face with the tissues and stifling her crying. Adam remembered sitting through the film on Monday. It was some boring ass documentary on rockets, and they were given an assignment on reactions. But why would she say that he missed class for a doctors appointment. And then it clicked.

 

“No! I was here on Monday. It was the rocket video, I remember the whole thing!” Adam realized that Camilla was trying to convince Ms.Crowell that he skipped class to account for the additional offense. If he didn’t prove that Camilla was lying then Ms.Crowell was going to be furious at him and he’d be in for a world of hurt.

 

“I texted you about the movie! And I sent you my notes!” Camilla shouted loudly enough for people in the hallway to look in at what was going on. 

 

“Relax Ms.Stevens, we’ll be getting to the bottom of this.” Ms.Crowell said, gently placing her hand in Camilla’s hair as she stroked her fingers through the dark, wavy locks. Camilla then pulled out her cell phone and began scrolling through her long list of text conversations. She then held up the phone to her teacher. The instructor took the phone and glanced at the screen before turning it towards Adam.

 

“Care to explain?” She asked. Adam took the phone and looked at a single message that Camilla had sent out that read “Hey, I know you weren’t in class so if you want to go over my notes then you can. It was a video about NASA rockets and different actions and reactions. There’s a couple pages of work due tomorrow based on the video so let me know if you need help.”

 

Adam suddenly remembered getting this text from Camilla early in the week. He had deleted the message since he had been in class on Monday so he assumed that she had meant to text someone else. This was starting to look incredibly bad for him. “Ma’am she’s lying. I was here on Monday. She’s trying to set me up!” He pleaded. And in response to Adam’s accusation, Camilla buried her face in her hands. 

 

“Mr.Miles, you can see how I have a hard time believing you in this situation.” Ms.Crowell said as she knelt down beside Camilla and began to rub her back.

 

Just as Adam was about to try to defend himself again, a quiet knock was heard at the door. It was Mr.Lanning, another one of Adam’s teachers. “Everything alright in here?” He asked, looking over at the crying girl in the front row. Seeing one of his favorite teachers gave Adam a terrific idea.

 

“Mr.Lanning, you can tell her!” Adam shouted standing up from his desk. “I have history before physics. I was in class on Monday, wasn’t I Mr.Lanning?” Adam breathes a sigh of relief. Finally he would be able to get someone on his side.

 

“Hmmmm Monday… I think you were in class.” The older man said, stroking his beard in thought. Adam turned to Ms.Crowell to try to explain that he wouldn’t have gone to a doctors appointment for just one period. But before he could say anything Mr.Lanning spoke up again. “No wait, I remember. You weren’t in class on Monday. You told me on Tuesday that you had a doctor appointment that day. But I’m still waiting on that doctor’s note young man.”

 

Adam’s blood ran cold. Why would Mr.Lanning lie about that? What was going on? It felt like some sort of conspiracy was being built against him. And if he couldn’t come up with some solid proof then her was probably going to be spending every lunch period from now until the end of the year under Ms.Crowell’s enormous ass.

 

“No, no I was in class. I swear!” Adam said, growing dangerously close to crying himself. Ms.Crowell rose up from her seat and walked over to her notebook, flipping through the pages of her calendar until she came upon the date in question. As she bent over to look through the book, Adam couldn’t help but notice the way her skirt cling to her bulbous ass cheeks. A shiver ran down his spine as he considered the possibility of spending even more time near that rancid fart hole. 

 

He then looked away, as not to be seen ogling his teachers bum, only to meet eyes with Camilla who was now grinning widely at him. She gave a subtle head nod towards Ms.Crowell’s large butt and then flared her nostrils out. Adam couldn’t believe it, she was taunting him. She had set him up, and she knew that she was going to get away with it. 

 

Camilla’s face returned to a miserable expression just as Ms.Crowell was turning around again. The tall blonde was looking downright furious as she slammed her notebook down onto Adam’s desk, pointing at one page in particular. “Well Adam, it looks like I have you marked down for an excused absence on Monday. However, it’s obvious that someone has altered the book to change an unexcused absence into an excused one. I don’t need to tell you how serious this is Mr.Miles.” She said, before asking Mr.Lanning to take Camilla out of the room to gather her composure and return to her extracurricular activities. 

 

Adam was on the verge of tears when Ms.Crowell walked back around to her desk. He knew she was going to pull out that goddamned remote. And with the way things were going now, he wouldn’t be surprised if she shrunk him down to microscopic size and plunged him up her ass, never to be found again. The young man’s knees began to shake as his teacher plopped down in her chair. But instead of shrinking him away to nothing, she simply rubbed her fingers against the bridge of her nose and shut her eyes. “Mr.Miles, we will discuss this further tomorrow. You are free to go.”

 

Adam’s heart leapt as he learned that he was being let go. Afraid she might change her mind, the young man’s raced out of the room and made a mad dash for the bus. He just wanted to retreat to the safety of his own room where no one could butt crush him like an insect. And despite avoiding punishment for another day, Adam barely slept at all that night. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enojoyed the first chapter! My intention is to keep going with this story for a while, since I'm pretty much recovered from the pnemonia I had over the holidays and I feel like I've got my energy back. Leave me a review if you find the story enjoyable and want to show your support.

 

Thanks for reading!