Devotion by Nigma
Summary:

She saved you from certain death and in doing so became your goddess. 

A short tale of a life lived in close proximity to the divine.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5394 Read: 30560 Published: January 01 2020 Updated: January 10 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Nigma

2. Chapter 2 by Nigma

3. Chapter 3 by Nigma

4. Chapter 4 by Nigma

Chapter 1 by Nigma

The Goddess moved high above.

On the floor, you scurried out of the way as her massive foot shifted position. After all these years she had become disciplined in her every movement, always ensuring her pet was not in her path. Her big toe, longer than you were tall, settled back onto the ground. You could feel the impact of her weight fluttering through your body, after so long it had become normal.

You crawled forwards, moving across the carpet on your hands and knees. You were subservient to her and that would never change. You slipped in beside her first and second toe, your lips finding her flesh, resuming your task.

The room was dark, the only light coming from the television. She was watching a horror film, not long out of the box office. The sounds of her popcorn rustling came and went, lost beneath the music blaring out of the TV’s speakers.

The wall of flesh before you was cool to the touch, the salty taste of sweat dancing across your tongue. You closed your eyes, wriggling between her toes to better worship her. Your penis was hard though to touch it was forbidden, the Goddess would decide when you would feel that pleasure. You pushed yourself against her, your hands moving across her skin.

You loved it.

It had been eight years since you shrank, eight years as her property. You had submitted to her almost immediately. She had saved your life, there was no denying that and at an inch tall there was no other option. You were hers now, that was fact.

That first day, the hour or more you spent before she found you, still haunted your nightmares.

It had happened at high school, as you were clearing equipment in the gym. You had been alone, attending to the last task. You remembered waking amongst your now massive clothes, vomit splattered across your chest.

You were already running before the first tremor hit.

Your mom had insisted you read the pamphlet, prepare yourself if this happened. To stay with your clothes only invited danger. You had to move, to get yourself to safety and assess the situation. Not everyone would offer to help you, just as many would kill you or torment you for their own amusement. The first minutes were critical.

Your eyes were wide with fear as you scanned the gym for a place to hide, to catch your breath. The walls were distant on the horizon, the linoleum floor cold and hard beneath your feet. You pushed forwards, even reaching the edge of the room would be better than being caught in the open. With every footstep you drew nearer, with every second so did they.

The girl’s track team burst into the far side of the room in a storm of sound.

They had barely crossed the cavernous space when your discarded clothes were spotted. The excitement buzzed through the air. The vast women moved with dazzling speed, their huge legs enabling them to cover many times your distance in a fraction of the time. They fell upon your clothes, crowding around them and nudging them with the toes of their sneakers.

‘They’re empty, there’s no one here!’

‘They can’t have gone far.’

Spread out, the Shrinky will be in here somewhere.’

Their voices trilled with girlish delight as they began their hunt. It did not take them long.

‘I found him!’ The call went up as a shadow swept over you. You were thrown from your feet as a vast sneaker slammed down beside you, dwarfing your tiny form. ‘And where do you think you’re going, huh?’ she sneered down from above as her second foot settled beside you.

Her long legs stretched up for miles, her hands on her hips. Her lips were pulled into a victorious smirk, revealing a flash of brilliant white teeth.

In seconds you were surrounded. A wall of massive sneakers, some marred by dust and others pristine, encircled you. The ground roared and bucked, the squeaks on the linoleum sounding like the screams of harpies. Their laughter was everywhere. They called down to you, mocking and jeering as their feet shot forwards causing you to dodge and weave to avoid being crushed beneath the rubber.

You begged for your life, begged for mercy as they amused themselves with you. The circle grew smaller and smaller as they crowded in to abuse you.

‘Enough playing,’ the huge woman above you had purred. The ground trembled as she lifted her foot into the air, swinging it above you. ‘You’re interrupting our practice, time to die bug.’

It was a last minute effort, a burst of strength from somewhere unknown that saved you. As her sneaker slammed into the ground you darted forwards, diving out from beneath the crushing blow.

‘Ooh he’s a fast one,’ she laughed, angling her foot to strike again, ‘maybe he should join our team?’

The tip of her sneaker swung forwards, striking you hard and sending you flying across the linoleum. You landed badly, pain shooting through you from both sides. Her foot was moving before you had chance to recover.

The tip of her shoe swallowed you immediately, resting beneath your chest. She stood on one leg, her foot pinning your lower half in place.

A cruel smile spread across her full pink lips, lighting her face. Her blue green eyes made no attempt to hide the delight she felt at having you within her power. ‘Though I guess that will be hard without legs. What do you think girls, shall I take his legs off?’

The whoop of agreement fell around you like thunder as the massive creatures encouraged her. Their legs were a forest rising up into the sky, each footfall sending shockwaves through the earth. Each one of them surged with power, young women who to you had become unfathomable monsters capable of unstoppable destruction.

Your hands clawed and slapped at the rubber toe of the woman that held you pinned, your head shaking back and forth as you begged her to stop. She applied a touch of pressure, causing you to scream in agony. Above you, the circle of young women cheered and taunted as you pleaded through cries of pain.

Tears streamed across your reddening face as the pressure on your lower half increased, lashing throes of agony ahead of it. Your head swam, their voices lost against your fading consciousness. You looked up at them, former peers and classmates turned into insatiable devils that delighted themselves with your torment.

Another twitch from the foot above you, another bar of pressure, a fresh wave of agony. The smell of her, of rubber and dust and skin and sweat consumed you. You could taste it as a weak croak escaped your throat.

It was then in that moment, the moment that your legs began to crack and break, that moment that you knew you would die beneath them as an object of their amusement.

It was then that She appeared.

She descended from heaven in all her radiance, a true goddess of light and power. Her footfall smote the earth, the sound almost bursting your ear drums as it landed mere feet from your head. Her voice was raised in command, her authority absolute.

With a shove she forced back the demon that held you, saving your life in the final second. Like a warrior queen, an almighty titan she stood above you, driving back the circle of horrors that had been ready to grind you into oblivion.

Such was her splendour that you lost consciousness, coming to only once you were safely in her grip. She smiled down upon you, a blessing, her sweet voice like a chorus of angels.

She had taken you, you were safe.

The rest of the day passed as a dream. She had held you tight within her fist as she quarrelled with her team mates. She wanted you, you were hers and that was final.

Your injured legs looked worse than they were. She wrapped them in tissue paper and set you down into her gym bag to recover for the rest of the day. You had no energy to protest as she sealed you in darkness. Alone, the warmth and softness and smell of her lulled you into a deep sleep to be woken only when she got home and allowed light back into your domain.

She withdrew you carefully, checking your wrappings and removing them with great tenderness. The bleeding had stopped and your new, diminished body seemed to heal faster than before. You were placed upon her palm, her face filling the world before you.

You knew her though could not place her name. Her hair fell about her head in a curly bob, a brown so luscious it was almost black. Her eyes were the colour of a winter sky, bright and blue lit by an unseen sun. She smiled widely, her warm fuchsia lips revealing a mischievous smile with two prominent front teeth. She was cute in a geeky way, definitely a member of band.

To you she was radiant, perfection made flesh. She sat cross legged on her bedroom floor.

‘Hi little guy,’ she whispered, careful not to scare you, ‘are you ok?’

You couldn’t say what prompted you to act as you did. There was some instinct, some impulse, a feeling that it was the right thing to do. You knelt, bowing your head, ‘Thank you, Goddess.’

She laughed, the outburst holding no mockery. She covered her lips with her free hand, looking down upon you kindly. ‘You are welcome,’ she replied.

With such a simple exchange your relationship was sealed. From that day onwards you devoted yourself to her and she fulfilled her role as protector, provider and deity.

 

Chapter 2 by Nigma

Your life was one of simple pleasures, attaining a happiness you never before thought possible. Eagerly you would rise ahead of her, scurrying across her bedside table to stand by her alarm as it roused her from slumber.

You’d sing her praises as her massive hand would slap the alarm silent, always allowing space should she miss. You’d flinched once or twice as a finger had come crashing down beside you, too close for comfort, but you had never come to any harm.

That space was crucial. At all times you respected her needs and would ensure you were not in her way or causing any inconvenience that would impede your goddess. You lived at her pleasure and was always grateful to her.

Her scholastic life continued unimpeded, your disappearance just one of many – another victim of the shrinking epidemic. She decreed early on that you would not be returning to society, the risks involved with doing so being too high. As you had learned early on, there were plenty out there that wished you harm and you had no desire to go against her decision.

When alone you would continue to serve her. She left you a tablet that you were just large enough to manipulate by jumping on the screen. You became her study buddy, following her courses and reading the same material. You were a quick learner and would freely search out additional resources to learn and provide support to your Goddess. The tablet was connected with quick links to social media tantalising you from the home screen.

You could not know if these were enabled but, after long and silent deliberation on your part, you decided to leave them unused. Your old life had gone and with it your friends and family. The Goddess was all you needed now, she was your future and you would not betray her by dreaming of any existence beyond the worship of her.

The act of worship was as important to you as it was to her, possibly even more so. Without being asked, you volunteered to spend your free time in further service to her. You would polish her jewellery, spending hours on a single piece armed only with a cloth. It was you that suggested she leave you on the floor to clean the dirt from her shoes. You were safe in her room with the door locked and such a duty would be an honour to undertake.

Indeed, it was these devices that could have so easily ended your life therefore it was only right that you attended to their upkeep and showed them the respect they deserved.

You became an expert at pedicures and manicures. The polish you would apply by hand, ensuring not a droplet splashed onto her skin. From her feet, you would steal glances of her as she flicked through her phone or devoured her latest book.

Though your size made it difficult, you were able to offer a passable massage, walking across her back and rubbing oil into her skin. Again it was at her feet that you excelled yourself, your muscles straining as you kneaded her soft flesh.

Occasionally she would watch you work and worship, smiling as you fought and failed to hide your excitement.

When she asked you, without judgement, whether you were aroused by her, by being subservient and owned her, by her shoes and feet; you came clean. You had always held your fetishes but never dreamed that one day they would be realised. Though Shrinking was a horrific disease, you could not deny that it had provided you with an opportunity better than you had ever hoped for.

She smiled, she knew, of course she did. Your Goddess was all knowing and all powerful.

You remembered the first time she lowered her bare foot upon you, her toes flared. The fear and adoration you held for her in that moment was seared into your memories. With the slightest gesture she could have ended your life there and then. You didn’t run, you couldn’t. If your Goddess had decided this was your time there would have been nothing you could do. On your knees you watched helplessly as her tan sole filled the sky, growing ever larger as she stepped down upon you.

It was at the last moment that she made a slight adjustment; the ball of her foot landing just before you, her big toe to your left.

‘It’s ok,’ she had purred, you deserve a treat, ‘you can jerk it, if you want to.’

She had watched you that first time, her face serene and heavenly. She was happy for you as you squirmed between her toes, kissing her skin and thanking her.

Your relationship had grown that day. Though you were still her supplicant, her worshipper, to you she had grown in her glory. She showed you a kindness greater than you could wish for and rewarded you as only a being of her supremacy could.

On her whim she would allow you to worship the insides of her shoes, chuckling as you readily ran your tongue across her stained insole. Though she didn’t understand, she never stopped or questioned your rewards – even when you dove hungrily into gym shoes still warm and moist from her work out.

She added long knee high and thigh high socks to her wardrobe, wearing them around the house enjoying how the sight of her alone almost drew you to orgasm. She toyed with you, playfully, her self-esteem growing daily thanks to the little man who worshipped her freely and praised her brain and beauty with every breath.

The Goddess would sit above you, her sock clad foot bobbing as you sang her praises. At night she would let you sleep within them, if she felt you deserved it, balled up and lost amongst her warmth and scent.

Only once did she test you.

She had taken to wearing heels both those with a stiletto and the chunky soled ankle boots that were the fashion. Though you wouldn’t suggest it to her, you suspected the move away from sweaters and jeans had something to do with the boost to her confidence you provided.

On the day you were tested, she swept into the room exactly as she had done a million times; stepping over you before kicking off her heels and crawling onto the bed.

You had a moist towel ready. The heels were one of her favourite pair and it always pleased her to have them cleaned straight away. You were happy to oblige, enjoying the feeling of occupying a shoe so recently graced by her presence.

They stood together, one tipped on its side to reveal the warm cave with the print of her divine sole painting the wall.

‘Start with the toe,’ she commanded, her tone gentle, ‘the left one.’

‘Yes Goddess,’ you smiled. She watched as you crossed the short distance and rounded the tip of her shoe. Her expression didn’t change as you froze, the towel hanging limp in your arms.

Before you, pushed into the treads of her shoe, was the badly mangled corpse of a shrunken person. Blood had caused stones to stick to the hard sole, some as large as your fist. For the most part it was unrecognisable, barely more than a knot of gum stained red and pink with viscera. Here and there a shard of bone could be identified. Towards the top of the stain there was what looked to be a hand or possibly a foot. At the bottom was a shattered piece of skull, still bearing part of an eye socket.

You wanted to scream, to recoil in horror. Vomit rose in your throat, tears pricking your eyes. You fought to stop yourself from shaking as sweat pooled under your arms.

Why had she done this? Why was she showing this to you? Her victim was slightly larger than you were and completely and utterly obliterated. For the first time since your servitude began you feared her. You wanted to run, to get as far away from her as possible. You knew you didn’t stand a chance.

With a single step she could catch you, could reduce you to the same sad ruin that clung to the shoe before you. It was then that you realised. This was a reminder. Despite how well you were treated, how well you served and adored her, you still existed at her pleasure. At any moment and for any reason she could take your life and extinguish it, crush you beneath her foot like you were nothing more than an insect. Compared to her, you were barely even that.

‘Is there a problem?’ her voice was honey sweet, dripping with innocence.

You trembled as you looked up at her. She lay on her stomach, her chin resting against her hand, her legs rising behind her playfully kicking back and forth. A single curl fell across her face.

‘No Goddess,’ you replied weakly, swallowing your fear. She watched you a moment longer, a smile on her face as you began the grim task of dislodging the poor unfortunate’s remains.

You completed your task in silence, fearful of bringing the Goddess’ attention to you. She inspected them as always, lifting the titanic garments high into the sky as you stood dutifully by her toes. Your leaden eyes fell on the huge digits before you, imagining what they could do to you should she so wish.

That night she allowed you to retire to bed early.

You barely slept, each snatch of sleep haunted by nightmares of her. You dreamed about her every night, she was your world. Now though she was larger, more terrifying. You imagined looking up helpless as her foot descended towards you. You pictured her standing over you, more massive than ever, filling the sky.

You woke in a cold sweat, scrambling across the table top with only seconds before her alarm sounded. Her hand slapped it silent as always.

The day passed as every other, so did the one after and the one after that. She continued as before, acting as though nothing had happened. Occasionally she would flash you a look, drop a comment that would dare you to raise the subject with her.

You never did.

 

Chapter 3 by Nigma

It was a day like any other the first time you went into her mouth.

She had kept you for just under two years and returned later than usual. She wobbled slightly as she crossed the room.

She had been drinking.

The smell of liquor washed over you as she bent double to address you, her words slurred and her speech exaggerated.

She spoke of how cute you were, how good and how obedient you were. You thanked her, knelt to her and worshipped her as always. You kept your head bowed as she unbuttoned her shirt.

The Goddess smirked as she rolled onto her back, plucking you from where you knelt. She handled you more roughly than usual, squeezing your torso between her thumb and forefinger. Your stomach heaved in her vice like grip as you were torn through the air.

She dangled you from her fingertips, her body stretching beneath you like a landscape. Her firm breasts clad in a lace lined bra rolled like two inviting mounds. She giggled as she spoke, allowing you to drop from her grip only to be caught again in her other hand. She asked you if you enjoyed her game, if you liked what you saw, never giving you time to answer.

Eventually you fell against her breast, her fingers following you to knead you into the soft and supple flesh. She purred with enjoyment, slipping two fingers beneath the hem of her bra to massage a hot and engorged nipple.

The whirlwind of motion continued. Before you were able to gain your bearings you were once again moving, her grip bringing you up to her face.

Her smile split wide, her warm breath washing over you. ‘Do you trust me?’ she whispered, her sultry tone made dangerous by drink.

‘Y-yes Goddess,’ you stammered, your mind reeling with fear.

You barely had time to loose a cry of fear as her lips parted to release her massive tongue. It struck out like an animal, boiling warm and slick with saliva. It snatched you up with ease, coating you with cloying liquid and sending it splashing into your mouth and nose.

You clawed madly at the powerful muscle as it drew backwards, pulling you between her lips. In the cave of her mouth you begged for mercy, screaming to your Goddess to spare your life. Your fear amused her, sending a chuckle through the cavern that almost deafened you.

In those moments you felt death come for you. You tried to scramble forwards, to pitch yourself over her teeth and escape. It was impossible.

Her tongue responded to your every movement, your limbs dogged by the weight of her saliva. She closed her lips, purring as you were sealed in darkness. The air was hot, ripe with the scent of alcohol.

Expertly she manipulated you, the tongue moving beneath you to push you against the inside of her cheek. Above and below her teeth waited ready to annihilate you, cruel weapons easily capable of shredding and crushing your body. You braced yourself for their impact as saliva pooled around you. She tilted her head letting gravity hold you in place as her tongue moved away.

You could sense it in the darkness, moving like a tiger. You closed your eyes, snatching a humid breath as it struck.

The wall behind you rippled as her tongue slid beneath you, moving against your legs and spreading them apart. You fell forwards onto its mottled surface as the tip pushed against your manhood.

For the first time the maelstrom subsided, the Goddess moving gently as you lay prone on her tongue. At her touch you stiffened, a shiver of excitement running through you.

You tried to make sense of it as the tongue manipulated you. What was this, was she granting you a final moment of pleasure before cutting you in two? Before sending you down in to her stomach to be digested alive?

Another flicker, serpent like against your hard shaft scattered such thoughts.

She purred again, delighting in your arousal. She commented as such, the words rolling through her mouth like thunder. ‘Hold on little guy,’ she purred, ‘this is gonna be fun.’

You bucked and shivered as she went to work, her hot tongue sliding back and forth driving you to heights of ecstasy. Your limbs hung heavy across her tongue as you allowed you movements to be controlled, trusting as always in her divine will.

Your head was swimming by the time you reached climax, the Goddess leveraging the tip of her tongue to surround your crotch and push against it. You cried aloud with pleasure, a deep groan ending in her praise. She chuckled again, ‘You like that?’

She kept you in her mouth for several minutes longer, swishing you back and forth with her tongue. It was a gentle movement, bathing you entirely in her saliva as you swam in euphoria.

By the time she spat you onto her waiting palm, you loved her more than ever.

Her smile, her body, everything about her was perfection to be worshipped and adored.

You crawled to your knees, head bowed as she looked down upon you. ‘Thank you Goddess,’ you called to her, ‘I love you Goddess.’

‘Aw,’ she cooed, her drunken smile spreading, ‘I love you too little guy. Since you love me so much how about you do something for me now? There’s something I’ve wanted for a long time.’

‘Anything Goddess,’ you smiled, drunk on post orgasm euphoria, ‘I would do anything for you.’

‘You’re so good to me,’ she smirked, leaning backwards against her cushions.

For the second time her fingers coiled around you, this time drawing you down her body. You squirmed in her grasp, fear rising in your heart. You fought to suppress it. The Goddess had never done you harm, surely it was blasphemy to continue to doubt her?

You fought to control your nerves as you heard the elastic of her underwear pull back. She trailed you across her flat stomach, her head arched back and eyes already closed in expectation.  

The scent of her was everywhere. It was heady, alluring as you were slipped beneath the silk of her underwear.

You Goddess was already wet, heat rolling from her womanhood. She held you carefully, pushing you against her mound before drawing you against the top of her vulva. Having shrank at a younger age, you had no experience of women outside of her. She knew this and manipulated you expertly, her breath rising as excitement grew.

Desperately, you tried to calm your own breathing as your legs slid within her, consumed by her hot, slick lips. You sank deep, your lower body lost to her. Before you the mound of her clitoris filled your vision.

Instinctively you reached out, pushing against the sensitive spot with both hands. A gasp of pleasure answered you, cries of encouragement falling down from above. Her fingers slid past you, the palm of her hand cupping you against her.

Your body pitched forwards, falling against her flesh. Her thumb connected with the small of your back, holding your naked form in place as her fingers slipped within her.

Helpless and pinned, you fought back fear as she increased the pace. Her thumb crushed you against her, tightening your chest. Far below, her fingers thrust deeper, her hips bucking as the digits stimulated her with increasing velocity.

High above she called out, her voice quivering as her pleasure intensified. With a twitch her thumb jabbed into you, pushing you inside of her. Her flesh swallowed you, her juices filling your mouth as you tried to cry out to her, begging her to stop.

The heat enveloped you, the red hued darkness filling your world. You could feel her fingers pumping next to you, at any minute able to force you deep within her, obliterating you instantly.

Her muffled screams echoed like distant thunder you as you fought for air. Your last thoughts were of her as you drowned within her, fading away into unconsciousness.

 

You awoke with a fountain of vomit, her juices splashing across your chest. You wiped the same viscous liquid from your eyes, the room around you spinning.

She had placed you on her pillow, her brown locks spilling around you. A drunken smile drew serenely across her lips as her finger caressed your body, trailing across your chest.

‘Hey,’ she purred, ‘you ok?’

Your body ached, your lungs and throat burning. Your eyes stung, every breath laced with the taste of her.

Every instinct wanted you to cry out, to run, to chew her out. You almost died, how could she have been so stupid, so selfish? You could barely move, every muscle feeling as though shot through with lead. At your side, your fist balled. Your heart pounded in your chest

Her sleepy eyes rested on you, lazily awaiting your answer.

Fabric shifted beneath you as you sat upright, your arms hugging your battered body. Through gritted teeth you answered her; ‘Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess.’

 

Chapter 4 by Nigma

You looked up at her, the light from the movie giving her an ethereal beauty.

That first night had made you closer than ever. In time you got used to her movements, her needs. Her technique improved, manipulating your body within her in a safer way. In the years that passed you could count the times you had been in danger on one hand.

A secret smirk danced across your lips. Part of you, a larger part than you would like to admit, had grown to enjoy the experience and the rewards that came afterwards. Now you looked forwards to being slipped between her legs, to be put to work driving her to orgasm knowing that a good job would be recognised.

You moved forwards, approaching her resting foot with reverence. Your hands caressed the side of her toe, moving across the smooth skin. Your lips followed, drinking in the very presence of her.

In all the world there was nobody as in love as you and nobody so truly and wholly loved as she.

Your eyes were closed, lost in the moment, when you heard the scream.

It came all at once, the sound of the TV, the cry of shock from your Goddess as she recoiled in fear. The impact winded you, knocking you almost unconscious. You landed on your back, your head spinning. You felt hot and cold at once, your body freezing and burning simultaneously. You tried to move; tried to call out, to check that she was ok.

Her voice floated down from above, ‘Oh Fuck.’

To your left her huge toe began to move, the one to your right following as her foot lifted into the sky. It was only then that the pain came, the twisting agony that stormed through your body as you realised what had happened.

Your hand lay in a pool of blood, the liquid warm to the touch. Your legs, pelvis and lower torso was gone, replaced by a partially squashed mush of bones and organs. You looked down, unable to rise, eyes wide with horror at the ruin you had become.

‘Oh Jesus,’ she muttered, her hands at her lips, ‘Oh fuck. Look at you, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. The movie, I, I forgot you were there. It scared me and I, oh fuck.’

A weak response fluttered from your lips as your head began to spin, blood loss quickly taking effect. Your vision blurred, fading into darkness as you saw her stand; rising endlessly into the sky. You coughed, blood splashing onto your chest.

‘I don’t know what to do,’ she whimpered. You could no longer see her face the world swimming as you slipped in and out of consciousness.

‘Please,’ you choked as her foot lifted into the air, ‘please Goddess.’

‘I’m sorry,’ she repeated, ‘You were so good but I, you’re so hurt and, and I, I just, I’m sorry.’

Her name, her true name, was on your lips as her foot dropped fell from the sky.

‘Goddess,’ you whispered as her foot connected with the floor.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8899