Wargasm by Wimpering
Summary:

An empire and a kingdom are at war and threaten to destroy the whole planet with their greed. In a desperate plan, the greatest magician in the land uses a forbidden relic to attempt to save who he can by moving them to a new location. But the magic of the relic is mischevious at best. Soon a 20 year old girl from our world trying to get a good night's rest finds herself unknowingly the battlefield for these two great powers


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Destruction, Fantasy, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4313 Read: 16544 Published: December 31 2019 Updated: December 31 2019

1. Chapter 1 A Desperate Gambit by Wimpering

2. Chapter 2 A New Land by Wimpering

3. Chapter 3 A Rocky Battlefield by Wimpering

Chapter 1 A Desperate Gambit by Wimpering

"YOUR HIGHNESS THIS IS FOOLISHNESS!" Alcor the court wizard cried out. "Please! Think of the people! Your lust for war has already destroyed so much! Surrender before we are all destroyed!"

"Do you take me for a fool Alcor!?" the king shouted. His mighty voice shook the ceiling. Guards nearby trembled at his wrath. "The Narkoth Empire threatens our god given claim upon this land! It is our duty to repel them no matter what their forces are!"

Lesser men would have relented at this point, but Alcor had fought through too much to get here.

"I know your plans!" Alcor replied. "And I know what weapons the Empire holds as well. Tell me, what is the purpose of fighting if the whole world will be destroyed in the process!?"

The king snapped his fingers and immediately Alcor was surrounded by the royal guards. Before they could apprehend him however, Alcor raised his hand.

"You have given me your answer." Alcor replied. "You have done what seems fit in your own eyes, now allow me to do the same."

No one made a move to stop Alcor as he turned to leave. Having reached the rank of Arch Wizard at the young age of 20, there was no one in the Kingdom who doubted what he was capable of. Even the King did not pursue him.

"Heh... washed up bookworm..." the King grunted as Alcor left the throne room.

"What shall we do now your highness?" a guard asked looking nervously towards the door Alcor had just exited.

"Forget the wizard." the king replied. "Our quarrel is with the Empire. I have heard news they are hiding troops in the forest. Send a scouting party to find them at once!"

With a quick salute, the soldier left to alert the army of the current plan.

Alcor on the other hand had made his way back to his house. Having decided to retire from the army life at his young age, Alcor had set up his shop in the middle of town where he had hoped to spend the rest of his days helping improve the quality of life for the villagers. Now the King was going to put all his work to ruin! This called for desperate measures.

Running upstairs, Alcor pried the floorboards open to reveal a tiny chest. The chest held his greatest treasure. A relic awarded to him by the Spirit Queen herself for his efforts defeating the Demon King.

Alcor carefully lifted up the small jade statue. The statue was a relic as old as the creation of the world. Its promise was that it could grant one wish no matter what it was, however; Alcor had been warned only to use it as a last resort as it was powerful enough to change the very fabric of reality, yet was also fairly mischievous in its powers.

"There is no other choice!" Alcor justified to himself as he knelt down lifting the small statue.

"PLEASE!" he begged. "The kingdom and the empire seek to destroy themselves in a war due to the selfishness of a few high ranking officers. I do not wish to see the human race destroyed! Even if it is just the innocent such as the villagers who are saved. Please do not let the armies destroy this world! Please take us somewhere we can be safe. A fertile land where we may thrive in plenty! PLEASE!"

No sooner had Alcor cried out his final plea than the statue began to glow. The glow grew brighter and more intense filling the whole room and beyond. People in the village shielded their eyes as the bright light passed over them. The King gasped from his castle wondering if this was the Empire's attack, however miles away the Emperor and his army were being engulfed in the same light.

Both nations... the entire continent was engulfed in the warm bright light, and then it vanished. Where once there were castles and villages bustling with life, there now stood large craters. Both human kingdoms, and all people within had vanished from the world without a trace.

 

Chapter 2 A New Land by Wimpering

Jessica breathed deeply in her quiet dorm room fast asleep. It had been a long, hard day at her college. She had forgotten her textbooks, the cute guy she liked had seen her trip, and her panties had ridden up on her for her entire bus ride home with no opportunity for her to adjust it.

Jessica had faced more than enough for one day, and now she could finally find her rest deep in sleep.

Her shapely C cup breasts rose and sank under her baggy grey t-shirt as she breathed deeply. The t-shirt was oversized and almost covered her purple panties she was wearing. It was too hot in the ACless dorm room to wear anything more than this in summer time and she had been far too exhausted from the long day to put on anything else anyways.

Her long day had put her in such a deep sleep that she couldn't wake up to notice that her body had begun glowing.

Jessica let out a sleepy moan as her breasts began to grow slightly, as if they were filling with liquid. The sensation, while strange, felt warm and pleasant. Her nipples hardened and swelled as Jessica bit her lip in her sleep.

Her breasts weren't the only thing to be affected however. Jessica shifted her legs slightly as she felt something changing within her panties. It was almost as if something had begun burrowing into her lower lips, but more than painful it just felt like a pleasant itch.

Even unconscious, such a sensation could not go unnoticed. Jessica's lips twitched and swelled in anticipation as her body changed.

Before Jessica could be woken up, the light subdued ceasing the changes to her body. The warm light gone, Jessica snuggled back into her pillow with a smile at the pleasant and slightly erotic dream she was now having.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alcor opened his eyes to see he was now standing atop a titanic hill surrounded by the members of the village. The ground they stood on was hard, made of a dark red stone, and filled with many shallow canyons. The dark red stone appeared to change to a strange smooth tan ground in the distance as the ground was dotted with a sparse foliage of light brown branchless trees that almost seemed to be bent horizontal. Behind Alcor was a sheer unscalable cliff of the dark red stone that seemed to go on forever into the strange dark grey sky.

"Alcor!?" a voice called out.

Alcor turned to see the frail village elder approaching him walking carefully along the unstable ground.

"Alcor, what on earth happened?" The village elder asked. "Where on earth are we??"

"I am not sure..." Alcor replied as he continued to scan his surroundings. "I can't see the castle or any of the soldiers nearby... but I can't see anything that would threaten us immediately either."

Alcor clapped his hands together and he began to glow as his feet began to lift off the ground.

"Either way, we cannot determine much from here. I am going to try to fly to the top of this cliff to see if I can get a better view!"

Alcor was about to leave when he felt a feeble grip on his sleeve. Looking down he saw the village elder tugging on him nervously.

"Please..." the village elder exclaimed. "This is a strange land with unknown threats, and we are not trained for combat. I am sure where you are going is dangerous, but if possible I believe we would feel safer walking into potential danger with you than staying here where it is potentially dangerous without you."

Alcor thought for a moment before returning to the ground with an understanding smile. Clapping his hands harder this time, all the villagers around him began to glow and float. They all marveled at the unique feeling as well as the sheer amount of them that had been enchanted. Clearly this was the work of a master magician!

"With this, you should be able to fly wherever you want. Be careful not to wander too far. I have enchanted your bodies a bit, but you are all still mortal!"

Fully enchanted, Alcor lifted up off the ground again, followed by the villagers as they made their way up the sheer red cliff face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scouting party pondered what on earth could have gone wrong. One minute they were scouting the dark forest for the enemy surrounded by the royal maple trees when suddenly they were engulfed in a great light. Now they found themselves still in a forest, but it was far different than any forest they had ever seen before.

The forest was dark and humid. Titanic thick branchless trees twisted and curled all around them making it very hard to navigate. A strange scent seemed to carry across the thick air, as the soft tan ground seemed to almost shift around them. The thing that stood out the most however was heat. The soldiers had been well trained, but if it got any warmer in this forest they would need to remove their armor enchantments or not!

"You don't suppose the demon king has returned?" one nervous soldier asked. "I've heard the land seemed almost alien to humans."

"I am not sure..." the scout leader replied. "I was still in the academy when the demon king was destroyed. I am not sure if this looks like his territory or not."

The men started to talk nervously among themselves. They were quickly silenced however by their leader as voices could be heard in the distance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED!?" the king cried out picking himself up off the ground. The whole castle had just been engulfed in a strange bright light and then it disappeared plunging the castle into darkness. It was as if time had skipped forward to a late evening, but there was a strange dark purple hue to the sun, unlike any sunset the king had ever experienced.

In addition to the darkness, the world had grown unbearably hot and humid. A strange scent wafted in through the windows familiar and yet foreign.

Furious, the king marched to the window shoving the soldiers who were already looking through it aside.

Much to the King's horror, he found that what stood before him was NOT his kingdom with the stone walls, quaint buildings, and cobblestone roads he was familiar with. The king looked out at a dark, unfamiliar cliff face surrounded by thick dark branchless trees. The sky above them was a dim dark purple. The sky seemed thick as if the clouds were solid. Given the thick humidity in the air the king could almost believe it. The entire castle, barracks, and army seemed to have been transported to the highest part of the cliff. A large thin red rock that seemed to stretch up for miles. The ground appeared unsteady as it would twitch from time to time forcing everyone to fall down. Directly in front of the castle was a seemingly bottomless cavern, miles in diameter. Hot, humid, smelly air seemed to rise from it as if it were a hole leading to the very gates of hell.

"TELESCOPE! QUICKLY!" the king demanded noticing something in the distance. While still afraid, the soldiers were also obedient. They brought the king an enchanted looking glass which he ripped from their hands before peering out into the distance.

"IT IS THE EMPIRE!" the king exclaimed furiously. The soldiers all ran to his side to peer out as well.

Sure enough, across the bottomless cavern, on the top of the cliff opposite them, the Empire's castle and army stood firmly placed.

"WE NEED TO ATTACK NOW!" the king demanded. The soldiers stared at him confused.

"Sir!" one soldier finally spoke up. "Shouldn't we assess the current situation first before starting a war?"

The king glared at the soldier but before he could answer, a thunderbolt blast struck the cliff side just before the castle. Everyone fell to the ground as the whole earth shook from the blast further cementing the instability of their current platform. Screams were heard as half a platoon of soldiers outside were knocked into the bottomless chasm where they fell out of sight much to the others' horror.

"I don't care about where we are or what the cost is!" the king growled. "The usurper emperor is right within my sights and if we don't kill him first he will kill us before we have a chance to think!"

"U-understood!" the soldier replied snapping back into attention. "What are your orders sir??"

The king scanned the distant lands. The chasm was impassable, but it seemed to meet at a large hill to the north. Beyond the hill was a thick forest of the strange branchless trees, but while the hill appeared to be covered in crags, the army could most likely find passage through it.

"Gather all footsoldiers, cavalry, and siege weapons!" the king ordered. "You will march north towards the thick forest. When you arrive at a large hill, you will find passage through it and then head along the other side of the cavern towards the empire's castle! Meanwhile, our magic unit and archers will attempt to give support with long ranged attacks from our side!"

"Understood!" the soldier saluted. As he turned the King gave one final warning.

"Be aware that the Empire is most likely thinking along the same lines as us. You may be met with opposition along the way. Leave none alive!"

The soldier gave a salute before leaving the throne room. No sooner had he left than the king called his aid to his side.

"I want you to prepare the relic for immediate use." the king whispered in a hushed tone.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!?" the aid cried out only to be hushed immediately.

"I am not saying we WILL use it," the king replied. "But we don't know what the Empire is planning. We need to be ready just in case!"

With a reluctant bow, the aid ran off into the lower corridors of the castle. With all the pieces set in motion, the King returned to the window to watch his plan unfold.

As the army marched away along the slick canyon surface, the magic and ranged divisions began their assault on the other side. Hitting anything at this distance would be near impossible, but if they could at least keep the enemy occupied, they could have a chance.

The walls shook again as the ranged attacks hit the walls, and it wasn't long before a return volley came shaking the walls further.

 

Chapter 3 A Rocky Battlefield by Wimpering

Jessica shifted her thighs in her sleep. She still wasn't conscious, but she was getting horny. Her crotch had begun itching even more than before. It was as if someone had filled it with pop rocks! In addition to this, she could feel small tickles all over her body. Some seemed to be lost in her pubic hair, some walked along the lips of her vagina, some further seemed to be teasing the tops of her nipples.

Absentmindedly, the sleeping young adult let her hand slide along her body towards her pleading lips beneath her panties.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alcor and the villagers had made it to the top of the cliff to find the surface was almost completely flat. From their new height, they could clearly see a twin mountain far in the distance seemingly identical to their own. Casting farsight and night vision magic on himself, Alcor peered into the distance to see what the other cliff side contained.

To Alcor's surprise, another group of villagers appeared to be on top of the opposite cliff. From their clothing they must have been from the empire. So they had been teleported too!

Taking pity on them, Alcor cast long call, a communication spell that allowed him to let his voice and hearing reach anywhere he could see.

As he spoke with the empire citizens he found that they were just as lost and confused to the situation as he was. Apparently the bright light had engulfed them too, and when they awoke they found themselves away from their castle and army on top of this strange barren cliff face with no idea how to get down. They showed no signs of wanting to fight, and were more than happy to work together. Alcor was just about to fly over and help them when the whole earth began to shake. A loud cry could be heard from far above them as if the planet itself was moaning and the hills shook vigorously. If they stayed outside any longer, they were likely all to be killed!

"ALCOR!" one of the young men who had gone exploring came flying back. "There is a cave just back this way! If we go inside we may be able to weather this earthquake!"

Alcor gave the signal for all the villagers to follow the young man and then turned back to the empire's villagers.

"There are apparently caves atop this cliff face. Given the similarities between the two you may find some on yours as well! We are going to hide within these caves until the land settles. I suggest you do the same! I will come to help you as soon as I can!"

The empire villagers gave their acknowledgement and then Alcor went off towards the caves. In the very center of the cliff surface he found a large hole which seemed to go much deeper than he expected. Following the young villager, the entire kingdom's village made their way into the deep labyrinth of tunnels.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica let out a loud moan as she started to half wake up. Her body felt SO good! Her pubic mound was tickling and her pussy lips felt like pop rocks were exploding against them. What's more, a new tickle that had started on top of her nipple was now making its way deep inside her. She couldn't take it any more. She had to get off!

With the dexterity expected of a half awake 20 year old, she shoved her hand into her panties letting her nails run across her public hair towards her begging clit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scouting party had run into the empire's forces deep inside the musky forest and now were engaged in a vicious battle. Trees and bodies fell left right and center as magical attacks pummeled either side. The battle was so fierce that it felt as if the whole planet were shaking But of course that couldn't be possible.

"LOOK OUT FROM BEHIND! SOMETHING APPROACHES!" a loud voice cried out. Empire and kingdom both turned around to see trees crumbling as something massive approached them at high speeds.

Soldiers attempted to dodge, but it was too late. Massive pillars that appeared to be painted a deep blue colour made their way destroying the Empire's camp. Tents were ruined and bodies strewn as the large indestructible pillars destroyed everything in their path.

Some lucky soldiers found they had survived the initial impact and were now being carried at high speeds through the forest. Some were killed by passing branches, others as they just fell off to be crushed by the massive pillars, but those who stayed on could see a rising mountain in the distance. The sounds of battle could be heard from within.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ground troops had just made it to the large mountain they had been warned about when they ran into the enemy empire. The hill was cumbersome and a lousy place to hold a battle, but they could not afford to give the enemy the ground to get closer to their castle. With no other choice they waged the battle on.

The empire's army met in suit fighting with all they had. Swords and axes clashed, Spears were knocked aside, and even the magic division risked hitting their own men by shooting some volleys.

The battle raged on with no side seeming to give in. The death toll was high and it appeared nothing could stop the battle. That was until the earth shook as a mighty moan was heard over the air. Soldiers looked up to see the hill had grown substantially in size above them and a light had seemed to peer in from above. The sounds of screams could be heard when suddenly several massive pillars with tips painted blue crashed through the forest above heading right for the meeting armies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica plunged her fingers deep inside herself. She was probably going to waste the nice blue nail polish she had just applied, but she didn't care at this point. Her pussy was starving for attention. As she pinched her clit between her fingers she was surprised to see how much it had grown erect. She hadn't even realized it could get so excited.

Jessica ran her fingers along the entire length of her lips pushing them along with her fingers inside her. She had always been a bit embarrassed by how large her lips were, but she couldn't deny at this point it felt pretty good. As she shoved her fingers inside her, the pop rocks sensation seemed to flow deeper inside her. She was so close to coming but it still was not quite enough!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The castle crumbled around the king as the cliff face was dragged down into the cavern. While the castle had been deeply rooted into the cliff face, the foundations began to give way at the severe force. The armies of both kingdoms had been plunged into this bottomless cavern just moments before by the gigantic entity that had fallen upon them. Had they angered the gods this much???

There was only one thing left the king could do.

Scrambling over to the buried corpse of his aid, the King clawed the artifact out of his dead fingers.

"This will probably kill us all..." the king muttered to himself "But at least I will have the benefit of knowing I will take my enemies down with me!"

The king snapped the artifact in half and instantly the castle was filled with thick magical energy. As the two opposing cliff faces bent forward towards the chasm, the king looked out his window. He was now close enough to the empire's castle to see the self proclaimed emperor looking out his own window holding a similar artifact in his hand.

"A villain to the end.." the king mused with a smirk, before both castles were buried deep within the cavern. A second later the cliff walls that had been bent inwards were blown out back to their normal height as two explosions of magical energy erupted at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH! OH MY!" Jessica cried out now fully awake. It felt like something had exploded in her vagina filling it with a warm erotic pleasure. She was overflowing with ecstasy that could no longer be held back. Arching her hips she erupted sending thick creamy liquid all over her favourite pair of purple panties.

"What on earth was that?" Jessica thought to herself as she relaxed back down. She found herself mindlessly massaging her breast which still seemed to have a tickle inside them.

"Were my breasts always this big?" she pondered to herself. She clearly needed to get some more sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"IT'S MILK!" a villager cried out slurping up the white liquid from the lake.

The villagers had made their way deep within the tunnels of the hill where they stumbled upon a massive white lake. At first the villagers were apprehensive to approach the alien looking lake, but some foolhardy young men decided to test it out. Much to their surprise they found this lake was in fact an almost endless supply of milk!

With their discovery found Alcor realized his wish had been answered. The kingdom and empire's armies were nowhere nearby and they had been transported to a land overflowing with milk. They could settle, rebuild, and make peace with the empire in the next hill over.

And rebuild they did. Within a year both the kingdom and the empire had established colonies within their respective hills. With the abundance of materials they made drinks, cheeses, yogurts, and more. Over time, they began making expeditions at night when the earthquakes appeared the most docile. Through their journeys they discovered this new land held an abundance of unique resources for them to use and live off of. The colonies flourished and lived in peace. Alcor had no idea what had happened to the king and the emperor or their armies. Nor did he really care. They had found a utopia and that was all that mattered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica took off her clothes and got ready for bed. It had been a year since she woke up to find her panties soaked and her breasts had grown. She was concerned at first, but as nothing appeared to be problematic aside from needing to invest in some new bras, she decided to ignore it and go on with her daily routine.

Her life continued its dull and clumsy way the same way it always had, but there was one thing that had changed. Every so often, deep within the folds of her pussy, she would sometimes feel tiny popping feelings, as if someone had filled her with pop rocks. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling. In fact it often led her to orgasm quite effectively... little did she know about the two kingdoms that were now destined to forever wage war deep within her womanhood. There war was her pleasure.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8891