Size Roulette by pseudoclever
Summary:

A boy, a girl, a sizeplay game of chance.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8458 Read: 31585 Published: December 28 2019 Updated: January 01 2020
Story Notes:

This story may contain SW, SM, GT, or GTS, as well as other minor body modifications. Not to mention gratuitous sexual content, but if you've ever read one of MY stories, you know that already. Call me the DM of this one, more than the author. The dice tell us the particulars; I just weave it together.

1. Chapter 1 by pseudoclever

2. Chapter 2 by pseudoclever

3. Chapter 3 by pseudoclever

4. Chapter 4 by pseudoclever

Chapter 1 by pseudoclever

“Hey, so, do you want to play a game?” 

 

Rin looked at me coyly from over the rim of her glass.  The date was going extremely well.  You can usually tell these things.  Like when halfway through she’s casually touching you, or when the two of you keep ‘accidentally’ bumping into each other on the way back to her place.  So I was pretty sure I knew exactly what kind of game she had in mind.

 

“Exactly what kind of game do you have in mind?”

 

I came to stand beside her in the kitchen, so that my hip brushed against her side.  This close, it was obvious that Rin was absurdly short.  Plus with those big, round eyes, and the way her dark hair was done up in pigtails, she was basically an anime character.

 

She grinned.  “Have you ever heard of…Size Roulette?”

 

I laughed aloud, and said I hadn’t.  Rin said she wasn’t surprised, but that she was more than happy to explain.  Honestly, it all sounded ridiculous.  It was some kind of roleplaying thing, I decided.  We were a few drinks in, and I was so flooded with endorphins from the flirting, I would’ve agreed to most anything.  Plus the earnest way she kept staring up at me was REALLY cute.

 

Rin went in the bedroom, and came back with an inlaid wooden box – the sort of thing that might hold cigars if you were a rich business-type that wanted to show off for guests.  She set it on the kitchen counter, and with a sense of giddy excitement, opened it.  Inside were a dozen small glass ampules, each resting snugly in its own perfectly fitted velvet slot.

 

“Alex, you’re sure you want to play?  I mean, really, really sure?”

 

She looked so timidly cute that I couldn’t help myself.  I took her by the hand, leaned a long way down, and kissed her for the first time.  “Yes Rin,” I breathed.  “I really do.”

 

I watched from an inch away as her pupils dilated, and she blushed an alarming shade of pink. 

 

  “Though you’re probably going to have to explain the rules again.”  Truth be told, I’d only been kind of half-listening.  It was probably fine.

 

 “D-don’t worry about it.  They’re ah, kind of self-explanatory.  Once we get going anyway.  But I’ll go first if you want.”  She bent nervously, placing her lips just above the opening of the box, and whispered two words I couldn’t quite hear. 

 

“Sorry?  What was that?”

 

She looked deeply embarrassed.  “It’s how tall I am, duh.  Four, eleven.  You ah,…hafta tell the box too.  Otherwise we can’t play.  It can be English or metric, or like, probably even an anachronistic system, though I’ve never checked?  Like cubits, or….”  She trailed off to a nervous silence, twirling one of her pigtails around her smallest finger. 

 

I raised an eyebrow, but she was starting to pout, so I gave in.  Feeling stupid, I brought myself down until I could smell the odor of rich polished wood, along with the faint hint of incense.  “Six feet.  Even.” 

 

As the last syllable left my mouth, something seemed to change in the room.  It wasn’t anything I could put my finger on – maybe like the sudden drop in pressure right before a thunderstorm hits.  But suddenly all the little hairs on the back of my arms were standing on end, and I began to feel irrationally nervous.  I probably would have backed out right then, if Rin hadn’t been giving me an almost heartbreaking smile.

 

She tried to kiss me, while I was still bending in front of the strange box.  I let her, but slowly stood to my full height as it went on, until she was straining on tip-toes to try continue it.  She was nearly climbing on my shoulders to reach when fatigue finally won out, and she slipped down my body with a frustrated little groan.  Did I mention I have a thing for short girls?

 

“Alex you’re such a TEASE!”  She stuck her tongue out at me, and flashed me an evil smirk.  “You better pray I don’t get lucky tonight.  I’ll make you regret it.”  With that, she withdrew a vial – the second from the right – and broke off the top.  “Here’s to coin flips,” she growled, in a startling predatory way, her large eyes locked on mine.  She swallowed the contents of the vial in two little gulps, and tossed it into the recycling.

 

Rin folded her arms behind her back, still smirking, and waited.  Almost at once she closed her eyes, and let out a long, low moan.  She took a step forward, clutching at my shirt as if to hold herself up.  Something was off about her, and I considered calling for help.  But then she moaned, and the amorous little lady pressed herself more firmly into my arms.  She stared up into my eyes, blinking hard, looking confused, but pleasantly so. 

 

All at once she seemed to recover.  She turned her head.  I followed her gaze to see she was holding her arm up, and seemed to be critically examining the loose way her sleeve hung over the edge of her wrist.  That expression of abandon left her face, and was immediately replaced by a sullen look.  “No fair!” she cried, stamping her foot.

 

The abrupt mood change took me off guard, and I released her.  “What’s not fair?”

 

“THIS!” she yelled, stomping her foot again.  Her shoe came off, and clattered across the kitchen floor.  For a moment, my brain decided that her head was sinking lower because she must have stepped out of her heels.  Then I remembered how I’d noted early in the date that she wasn’t WEARING heels.  Besides…she was still sinking.

 

“I always end up tiny when I play this game,” she sniveled, lightly beating her hand against my chest as she continued to recede in front of me.  “Just ONCE I wanted to be the big one, especially around YOU of all people. But nooo!”  The already tiny girl was rapidly dwindling before me.  Her head, once level with the top of my shoulder, was well beneath my armpit, and still falling.  She clung to me, her neck craned to the maximum, a petulant look on her cute little face.  Second by second, she continued to shrink…until all at once, the process stopped. 

 

Rin blinked, and looked pleasantly surprised.  “Oh.  Well.  At least it wasn’t one of the STRONG ones.”  She gave a little sigh of relief, and stepped back, holding her arms out wide.  Her sweater had already been a size too big, and now the sleeves stretched all the way down to cover her hands.  It was really fetching.  Have I mentioned I like short girls?  If I had to guess, she had lost more than six inches over the space of about thirty seconds.

 

Her little tantrum over, Rin seemed to relax – to actually ENJOY what had happened to her.  She spun happily, showing off her new, even more diminutive form.  “So.  What do you think?  Don’t I look cute as a double-extra junior petite?  Ugh, but hang on.  If I drew eight inches, then that means….”  She pulled her sweater away from her neckline, staring down at her chest, giving me a decent look down her shirt in the process.  Her bra was MUCH too large to hold her diminutive little breasts.  Rin rolled her eyes.  “Yup.  Bye-bye, C-cups.  God, way to make me feel like a little girl again.  Which I guess is the point?  Oh well.  I hope that’s not a deal-breaker?” she looked up at me slyly.

 

“Um, well no,” I stammered.  Actually, combined with her new miniature size, I found it incredibly attractive.  “But well…this…this game.  It’s REAL?”

 

Rin cocked her head at me, as though I’d just said something REALLY dumb – which of course I had.  “…Yeah?  Didn’t I say it was?”  She folded her arms, the dangling sleeves following her like streamers.  “Why do you think I kept making SURE you wanted to play?”

 

“I, um, thought it was for pretend….”  I looked down at her, struggling for the right words.  It seemed my brain was temporarily out of service.

 

“You…didn’t really want to play with me?” she asked, in a hurt little voice.  Suddenly she looked incredibly embarrassed to be so small, as if she regretted the whole thing.

 

Maybe it was the alcohol, or the whole evening of flirting.  Or seeing this incredibly cute girl, the perfect stereotype of feminine vulnerability.  I took a deep breath, and decided to reschedule my existential crisis for tomorrow morning. 

 

“Of course I want to play with you, Rin.”  I sank to my knees, opening my arms wide for her.  She looked uncertain for just a moment, then gave a happy little yip, skipped across the room, and jumped into my arms.

 

I hugged her this way for a long time.  She nuzzled against me, making little noises of contentment.  She felt so impossibly small – I just couldn’t get enough of it.  Rin certainly didn’t seem to mind my attentions, as if she was enjoying being held by someone big just as much.  My hands stroked her shoulders, her hair, down her little back.  Rin shivered, and pressed herself tighter against me, slipping her tiny arms around my neck.  The ways we touched each other gradually became more intimate, until eventually, things were about to boil over.

 

Looking into her eyes, I slowly slipping my hand beneath her sweater, letting the tips of my fingers press against her bare tummy.  “Is this okay?” I asked, very softly.  “I mean, I don’t want to take advantage….”

 

She nodded once, biting her lip.  “It IS taking advantage,” she breathed.  “But that’s kind of the point.”

 

I lowered myself, until my mouth was beside her ear.  “Well then.  If it’s okay with you, I’d like to take advantage of how small you are…by pulling off this big sweater, pulling you into my lap, and playing with these cute little breasts of yours.  Would you like that, Rin?”

 

She squeaked, and gulped.  “I’d…like that very m-much.”

 

She obediently lifted her arms over her head, and waited as I pulled the oversized sweater away, the loose-hanging bra coming along with it.  It seemed like she was blushing with her entire body.  I sat down on her kitchen floor, beckoning her closer.  Rin came to me with dreamlike slowness, settling herself in my lap, her head beneath my chin.

 

At first, I drew soft lines around the edges of her little breasts, using the flat of my fingernail, or the tips of my fingers.  She shivered, her itty-bitty hands balling into fists, little trails of goosebumps breaking out on her pale skin wherever I touched.  She really was remarkably small.  I marveled over this, letting my palms utterly engulf her little breasts.  I massaged her there gently, feeling her body relax or stiffen with each little movement of my hands.  Tiny chirps and moans of pleasure escaped from the back of her throat, and she craned her neck to look longingly into my eyes. 

 

We kissed.  We kissed for a long time, and I stroked and pet her, exploring her diminished little body everywhere I could reach above the waist.  But eventually, that wasn’t enough.  My hands began to slip lower, until they teased against the edge of her oversized jeans.  They were so slack, my hand could easily slip inside, with room to spare.  But instead, I took hold of the button, tugging on it gently to get her attention.  “I want you to take these off.  Okay?”

 

Rin whimpered, her warm lips pressing against my neck.  “Yes.  But…but.  You have to have your turn first.”

 

“My turn?” I asked, momentarily confused.

 

She nodded, her eyes closed, still allowing herself to be lost in ecstasy.  “You already forgot huh?  I figured.  But…it’s the rules.  We both hafta play the same number of rounds, take the same number of chances.”  Her eyelids fluttered, and she looked up at me with a species of embarrassment – yet her gaze was certain.  “Seriously.  You have to, Alex.  Otherwise some really bad stuff might happen.  ‘Powers beyond our comprehension,’ that sort of thing.”  Rin laughed nervously.  “And um, plus, as soon as you do….”  She gave me a timidly seductive smile as she lay spread out across my lap.  “You can…y-you know.”

 

I kissed her forehead, and helped her off my lap.  Once I stood, it was rather obvious how much of a good time I was having.  From her perspective, Rin had a pretty good view of this.  She sniffed, and inspected the evidence for a moment.  Then she gave me some space, watching curiously as I approached the box.  Now that I knew this was real, I was incredibly nervous.  But Rin was right – she HAD been very clear about this.  I just hadn’t believed her.  I selected one of the ampules at random: the one third from the left.

 

“Hey Alex?”  I turned.  Rin was standing with her arms folded behind her back, giving me a calculating sort of look.  “I just want you to know that, if you end up even BIGGER than me?  I’ll never forgive you.”  She stuck out her tongue.

 

Chapter 2 by pseudoclever
Author's Notes:

The dice say that Alex is going down...

I broke off the top off the ampule, the way I’d seen Rin do.  It took the space of three breaths to build up the nerve, but then I downed it all at once.  The stuff didn’t taste too bad actually.  Like raspberries, that are just a little fermented.  Licking some off my lip, I turned to look down at the tiny girl before me, found her staring back up with a smile of anticipation on her adorable face.

 

The sensation came on suddenly – something like static electricity, or the feeling you get when your foot falls asleep, but over my whole body.  It took a moment to realize I was moaning, and I made myself stop.  Rin held her hands to her mouth for a frozen moment, as she waited to see which way the dice would fall.  When she pulled them away, she was grinning wickedly.  “Oh,” she said.  “THIS is going to be fun.”

 

I opened my mouth to ask what she meant, but only ended up moaning again.  I was already beginning to see the evidence of what was happening.  My pants were getting so baggy.  My shoes felt enormous on my feet.  The kitchen counter was rising higher and higher by the second.  And Rin’s smile was growing the fastest of all.

 

My hands clutched at my clothes, stupidly trying to hold them, like I thought that could keep them the same size.  No such luck.  “Maybe…maybe I’ll only lose a few inches,” I mumbled

 

“Uh-uh, cutie.”  Rin began to close the distance between us, her hips swaying seductively.  “All the vials are different, you understand.  No repeats.  And the one I drew?  Was already the ‘just a few inches’ one.  You’re going to shrink…mmm, kind of a lot?  The only question is…how MUCH.  Maybe we’ll end up the same size.  Which would be a HUGE improvement over where the evening started.  But to be honest, I’m hoping for WAY more.”

 

“How much is ‘way more?’” I asked, my voice cracking.

 

“You’ll see.”  Rin reached up, grabbed me by the collar, and tugged.  It almost seemed as if she was pulling me down, forcing me smaller.  “See, you’re obviously the kind of guy who gets off on the whole tiny-girl, shrinking violet act.  And that’s fine.  It’s kind of ME, after all.  But ever since we met, I’ve been DYING to turn it around on you.” 

 

Rin watched as I shrank toward her, clearly loving every second of this.  At just the right moment, she rose onto her tip toes, caught my lips with hers, held me this way.  Her tongue teased against me, forced its way into my mouth as she grew against me.  She kissed me this way until we were the same size.  Then she paused for a moment, looking at me expectedly.  When I continued to dwindle still smaller, at last forced to look UP at her, she nodded smugly.  “Good.”  She went back to kissing me, a little more aggressively now.  She kept at it for a long, long time, as things became increasingly one-sided.

 

She paused a second time, after some nameless interval had passed, and this time I finally DID stop shrinking.  With a little sigh of disappointment, Rin released me.  She let me step back, survey my surroundings.  I stumbled, nearly tripping over my chinos – they’d fallen to pool around my ankles during that marathon kiss.  I hadn’t even noticed.  Thankfully my button-up was still protecting my modesty, but the way the garment hung all the way to my knees was kind of humiliating. 

 

Rin watched me take in the giant room around me, with a domineering sort of expression I hadn’t thought the submissive girl capable of making.  The top of my head came no higher than her collar bone, putting her in the running for the tallest woman I’d ever seen in real life.  No, that wasn’t true, I reminded myself.  At this moment, Rin wasn’t much more than four feet tall.  It was just that, well…I was quite a bit shorter.

 

She stood there, hands on her hips.  “Take your time.  Drink it all in, cutie.  God knows I am.  Do you have any idea how long it’s been since I got to have fun with someone SHORTER than me?  I just have the WORST luck at this game, I mean you have NO idea.”  Without warning she caught me by the shoulders, pushed me, made me walk backward deeper into the kitchen.  “So I fully intend to enjoy myself.  You don’t mind, do you?”

 

I shook my head.

 

“Of course you don’t.”  Rin kept pushing me until I felt my back press against the cupboard.   The tiny giantess took the hem of my shirt between her fingers, lifted slightly, waited for me to nod, then slowly drew it over my head.  She cast it behind her with a little flourish.  “Well well well, what have we HERE?” she growled.  She took my hands, made me lift them over my head, turned me like a ballerina so she could inspect me from every angle.  I was clearly being objectified, and while it was demeaning, I couldn’t deny it was a huge turn-on.  “Not bad Alex.  Not too bad at all.  I can see ONE little guy who clearly doesn’t skip leg day.  I mean I thought you were cute before, but DAMN, this is just an adorable size for you.  And such a pretty little cock too.”  With a chuckle, she reached toward my rock-hard manhood.  It gave a gentle twitch in anticipation of her touch, and I gasped as she gave it one, gentle stroke.  Rin cooed appreciatively.

 

“So here’s what’s going to happen little guy.  In just a minute, I think I’m going to take you some place a little more private.  To…mmm…get a closer look at you.  But before we do THAT, I made you a promise, didn’t I?”

 

“W-what are you talking about?” I asked, my voice incredibly high-pitched even to my own ears.

 

Rin smirked.  “Before you took your turn, you asked if you could take these off.”  She booped me on the nose, then drew her fingertip slowly down her own body, until it pointed to the fly of her oversized jeans.  “So you could touch me.  Down here.  Do you still want to do that, shortie?”

 

The strangeness of the situation made me hesitate, especially considering Rin’s sudden and dramatic shift of personality.  But who was I kidding?  “Yes please.”

 

She actually laughed.  “So polite!  Now, I’d offer to recreate things just as they were.”  Rin placed one enormous hand teasingly on my thigh, and winked.  “But I’m guessing you DON’T want me sitting in your lap again right now.”

 

I swallowed, and looked her up and down.  She was big, sure.  But not THAT big.  Maybe it was the urge not to be shown up COMPLETELY – masculine pride and all that.  But also, I was kind of curiosity to see just how much she outweighed me, if I could handle her after shrinking so much smaller.  “N-no.  Actually, you can sit in my lap again.”

 

She raised her eyebrows in an ‘oh really’ sort of way.

 

“Probably just for a minute though.  And stop if I say?”

 

“Of course.”  Rin made a motion with her hand for me to sit down.  But first thing was first.  I tugged on her jeans, not bothering with the button.  They resisted just a little, but they were made for someone quite a bit larger than she was at the moment.  She exhaled softly, a hint of that old submissive cast coming to her eyes – but just for an instant.  I took some small measure of satisfaction in reminding both of us that SHE was tiny, too.  Her panties clung awkwardly to her thighs at an odd, loose angle, but the first time she moved they slipped to the floor as well. 

 

I took a moment to appreciate my handiwork.  Rin was slim and petite (I mean, relatively so,) with a flat little tummy.  Her sex was smooth, smelling faintly of shaving cream, as if she’d been anticipating that the evening might go well.  From other, perhaps more subtle signs, it was clear she was enjoying herself just as much as I was.

 

I sat down on top of my discarded shirt, and stared up at the goddess before me.  From this perspective, Rin seemed to stretch all the way to the ceiling.  The wicked grin on her face as she stared down at me suggested that she was imagining what might have happened if I’d drawn a much stronger shrinking potion.  She sunk her fingers into my hair, tugging gently, letting my lips brush intimately against her thigh.  Then slowly, she lowered herself into my lap.

 

She was heavy – extremely so – but it wasn’t beyond my ability to enjoy the sensation.  It also helped that she kept some of her weight on her hands, so she could grind her giant posterior against me.  I moaned, and wrapped my arms around her the best I could.  Both my hands stroked along her inner thighs, and I sat up straighter until I could reach that soft, warm place where her legs came together.  She sighed, resting more of her weight against me as she relaxed into the stimulation.  Gritting my teeth with the effort, I went to work trying to please her.

 

It wasn’t hard.  We were both incredibly riled up by this point.  From the first moment I touched her I could tell how soaking wet all the teasing had made her, how pent up she must’ve been.  There are advantages to being tiny, I was discovering.  The places my fingers could reach.  The precision with which I could touch all her most sensitive areas.  I felt Rin’s body vibrating against me as she moaned.  She began to thrust herself back and forth against me as her cries grew louder, as she allowed herself to become lost in the moment.  There was pain, but not much of it, and I was happy to endured it for her. 

 

It always takes time, with a new partner, to learn all their sounds, the ways they let you know if you’re on the right track, how they indicate they’re getting close.  So it’s only a guess when I say that Rin was about ten seconds from cumming, when her roommate showed up.  We both heard the key crunch into the back door, not five feet away from where we were tangled up on the floor.  We froze like frightened rabbits, neither of us sure how to extract ourselves in time to escape.   When the door swung open a few seconds later, neither of us had moved an inch.

 

Chapter 3 by pseudoclever

I could see the outline of someone very large backing through the door, pulling the screen shut behind them.  Even in the dim light I could tell they were a) feminine; b) dressed for a night on the town; and c) very annoyed.  “Rin!” the new-comer yelled in a deep, rumbling voice.  “You in the mood to listen to me bitch for a while?  I got a good one for you, this dude was the WORST.  Oh – and how’d your date go?”  She turned on the lights.

 

The woman looked down at us, tangled and tiny on her kitchen floor.  She looked surprised – but only marginally so.  “Pretty good, I see.”  The titaness set her bag down, stepped past us, and poured herself a glass of water.  “You know you’re supposed to ASK before you go digging through my things.  Plus I’m pretty sure we have a, ‘text if you’re going to be fucking in common areas’ rule.”

 

By now Rin had managed to lift herself off me, was trying to stand while awkwardly protecting her modesty.  “Um, sorry.  Things kinda, you know…they happened fast.”

 

The larger girl waved her hand dismissively as she drank.  I guessed she might be a bit on the tall side, though of course EVERY girl was tall for ME at the moment.  She was blonde, curvy, just a tiny bit on the pudgy side, and dressed to kill.  Her make-up was immaculate, her dress black and form-fitting, her heels verging on a safety hazard.  She noticed me sizing her up, no pun intended, and rolled her eyes. 

 

Swallowing at last, she dropped her glass into the sink, and turned back to Rin.  “Well.  Let’s put in pin in THAT issue.  As far as I’m concerned, no harm no foul.  At least SOMEONE’S having fun tonight.  Plus, hey – extra-tiny boy.  You’ve been talking about getting one of THOSE for awhile right?  And this one’s pretty easily trained, from the way you were riding him.”

 

Rin looked back to me, blushing.  “I mean, it wasn’t my plan.  He, er, requested it.”

 

The enormous woman gave a short, bark of a laugh.  “Of course he did.”  Her heels clacked alarming on the floor as she came to stand before me.  She smirked down at me from what seemed like miles above, a cold, appraising sort of look on her face.  At last, she offered me a hand that was almost as wide as my chest.  “Hi there.  I’m Cheryl.  Besides tiny, naked, and a little bit sticky, YOU would be…?”

 

“Alex.”  The word came out squeaky, but I imagine that’s what she expected.  Timidly, I took her hand, shook it as best I could.  She allowed this for a moment, then closed her fingers around my forearm, hauled me to my feet as if I weighed nothing.  

 

“Well, Alex, it’s a pleasure to meet you.  My somewhat sincere apologies, but you’re going to have to watch me have a fight with Rin.  It’s probably going to kill the mood, but I AM going to have to scream at her for a bit.  That shrinking potion she fed you was MINE, see, and it’s a huge pain in the ass to replenish my supply.”

 

“It um, it wasn’t the shrinking potion,” Rin said.  The tiny amazon came to stand at my shoulder, as if she were trying to defend me.  “I wasn’t SURE I wanted to be bigger than him.  Not at first.  So I figured….”

 

Cheryl’s eyes widened.  Her head snapped toward the end of the kitchen counter, where the inlaid box still lay half open, eight more vials resting inside.  “You’re fucking serious?” she snarled, advancing until Rin had to crane her neck to the maximum to meet her vision.  “You’re playing SIZE ROULETTE with this guy?  On a FIRST DATE?”

 

“That’s worse?” I asked, not considering until the words were out of my mouth how stupid it was to jump into this conversation.  Both their heads snapped toward me, their looks confirming that.

 

“It’s MUCH worse!” Cheryl snarled, and I took several steps back on instinct.  “The brewing, the testing, the color-matching.  Never MIND cost of packaging!  And for some random hookup?  It’s like bringing out the fine china to eat a TV dinner.”

 

“I just…we were having a really good time,” Rin answered, in an impossibly tiny voice.  “I like him.  He’s really nice, and he’s really good at….”  She trailed off to silence as the giant girl’s eye’s narrowed warningly.  Rin swallowed, and seemed to decide to try a different tact.  “Plus…it’s been so long since you and I have played.  You never have time for me anymore.”  Cheryl softened the tiniest bit at this, and Rin went on, pouncing on her advantage.  “You c-could play too, if you want?  We only just finished our first turns so there’s still time.  And you look like you had a rough night.  You could use some…some fun?”

 

Cheryl looked at me.  Somehow in the midst of this, I’d halfway hidden myself behind Rin, using the apparent seven-foot girl to protect myself from the ten-foot one.  She studied the two of us for a long moment, her lips pursed in irritation.  “This is LITERALLY the oldest trick in the book.”  She let out an over-dramatic sigh, went to the fridge, pulled out a can of beer.  “Fine,” she said, popping the top, and taking a long pull on it before she went on.  “You’re still paying me back for the reagents.  AND you’re going help me brew replacements.  The dirty, grunt-work parts.”

 

Rin nodded at once, gave me an excited look, and shot me a thumbs up when Cheryl looked away.  I returned the gesture half-heartedly, entirely uncertain what I was getting myself into.  I appreciated Rin’s chess-playing, that she may just have salvaged the night, and then some.  But I’d just MET this girl.  That wasn’t really my style.  Besides that, tonight had already been SUPER-weird.  I wasn’t sure how much more I  could handle. 

 

I think Rin could sense my hesitation.  She came over, stood behind me, letting me rest my head against her chest as the two of us watched Cheryl finish her beer.  Very gently, she stroked my neck and shoulders, digging her hands into the soft places of my back.  A very large hand wrapped around to lightly stroke my chest.  Man, I really liked this girl.  And, as it turns out, it’s hard to feel anxious when a giant girl is giving you a massage.

 

Get in the fucking robot, Shinji.

 

Cheryl’s heels clacked over to the box.  She leaned down, shot the two of us a dark look, and said, “Five foot nine” quite clearly into the box.  With that, she selected one of the ampules…and began to drink.

Chapter 4 by pseudoclever

I felt Rin’s fingers tighten against my shoulder, almost enough to hurt, as we waited.  Cheryl regarded us with a neutral expression – waiting, like the rest of us, to see which way the dice would fall.  For Rin and I, the beginning of our transformations had been accompanied by a sudden spike of pleasure.  We’d both let out fairly gratuitous moans.  Cheryl, it seemed, was more practiced.  She merely closed her eyes, let out a long exhalation through her nose – and started to grow.

 

“Dammit, she gets ALL the luck with this game!” Rin pouted, stomping her foot while still hugging me bodily to her chest like a teddy bear.  “It’s almost as if the creator of this game knows which are the GOOD vials.”

 

Cheryl paused in the process of removing her shoes.  Already her tight little dress was straining to keep up with her swelling body.  “Hm.  Interesting, that.  Are you accusing me of cheating?”  Her voice was deceptively mild.

 

Rin eeped and shook her head, squeezing me even tighter against her little breasts, hard enough that it was briefly hard to breath.  Between the way she held me pinned, and the growing woman before me, it left my, ah, ‘approval’ of what I was watching rather obvious.  Not that my approval meant much to a woman that was already twice my size, and growing more out of my league with each second..

 

“No.  I’m not cheating Rin.  It’s a matter of math, m’dear.”  Cheryl casually unzipped her dress, stepping out of it before it became too small.  She stood before us in matching lacy blue bra and panties.  “The two of YOU have kindly removed almost half of the shrinking potions from the pool.  My odds of picking something that would make me at least a bigger were fairly good.  The question is, how MUCH?”

 

The two larger women went silent for a moment.  When after a few seconds Cheryl continued to grow she grinned wider, and Rin sighed.  “All the luck in this game,” she repeated, giving me a little kiss on the top of my head. 

 

“Indeed,” Cheryl said, regarding her undergarments with a thoughtful expression.  They were getting rather lewdly tight around her, not doing the best job of concealing her growing form.  She shook her head sadly, then glance down at my naked form, seeming to weigh her options.  “You know I don’t USUALLY strip this quickly around guys I’ve just met.”  Suddenly she moaned, biting back the sound halfway through, as her body pulsed nearly a foot taller in a rapid burst.  The wires of her bra creaked alarmingly.  The giantess sighed.   She must’ve been nearly eight feet tall already, and not slowing in the slightest.  “Oh well.  I guess it’s your lucky day.”  Her face pinching with the effort, she reached around behind her back and unhooked the laughably small bra.  She let it flutter to the floor, and then seemed to pose, allowing Rin and I to drink in the sight of her.  This went on for almost five full seconds, as Cheryl continued to grow.  From the way she was smirking, I think she was enjoying our silent adoration.  It’s so rare that one has the opportunity to be worshiped.

 

Abruptly it came to an end when Rin bit me.  She didn’t break the skin, but it was DEFINITELY hard enough to get my attention.  “If you’re going to be admiring any big girls around here, it’s going to start with ME,” she growled into my ear.  She gave me a little lick on the cheek, almost as if she was marking her territory.  Her hands on my body became more protective, and she started to stroke me – my chest, my stomach, the tops of my thighs.  It was embarrassing, to be toyed with like a possession, in full view of another person.  NEVER MIND one who’s head was rapidly approaching the ceiling.  But I couldn’t stop myself from responding to her touch.  I leaned more of my weight against her, opened myself, allowed her to do what she willed.

 

Cheryl, for her part, seemed amused.  “Geez, you little pervs.  Since when are you such an exhibitionist, Rin?”  She was working her absurdly tight panties down her thighs a few inches at a time.  It was anyone’s guess whether the elastic would snap before she finished.

 

“I mean…you interrupted as at a VERY inopportune moment,” Rin said defensively, continuing to fondle me.  “Plus I thought he should be reminded who his ACTUAL date is.  Not to mention his place in the pecking order.”

 

The giantess laughed, a booming sound that echoed off the linoleum.  “Oh please.  I’m not going to steal your boyfriend just because I’m like three times your size.”

 

“Don’t I get a say in any of this?” I asked meekly.

 

“Okay, number one, you are NOT three times my size.”

 

“Yet.”

 

“Number two, he is NOT my boyfriend….”

 

“Semantics.”

 

“And third, so sue me if watching you get naked and grow is kind of a turn-on.”  She brushed against my inner thigh as if to emphasize the point.  I melted.

 

Cheryl stooped a bit to avoid bumping her head on the ceiling.  “Oh, so I’m your romantic aid for the evening, then.  Should we look for a pole large enough for me to dance on?  Do you guys want to take turns spanking the largest ass you’ve ever seen?  Or – OH!  I could charge five cents for titty-rides.”

 

“Shut up,” Rin hissed into my ear, though by now I’d known better than to open my mouth.  She released me, and I stumbled forward a few steps in surprise.  To Cheryl she said, “FINE.  I’ll stop playing with him.  We’ll go to my ROOM, like NORMAL people.  GOD!  Since when did you become such a killjoy?”

 

“Now THAT’S not something I’ve been called before.”  The woman – who by now nearly WAS three times Rin’s size, sank to her knees before us.  She flashed us both a wolfy grin.  “I’m just giving you shit.  Anyway, you thought I was being sarcastic, huh?  With the offer to help you out with your little boy-toy?”  She reached out suddenly, grabbing me around the midsection with both hands.  I gave a startled cry, and Rin made a sound of protest, but Cheryl ignored us both.  Her hands easily encompassed the thickest part of my body, and when she lifted me out of Rin’s grasp, it was with no effort whatsoever.

 

“Cheryl, what are you DOING!” Rin screamed petulantly, stomping her foot.  “He’s MINE.”

 

“I’m HELPING, you tiny twit.”  The giantess set me on my feet again between her thighs, though kept a firm hold around my waist.  She gave me a demeaning little pat on the head, then took hold of my arm with a vice-like grip.  “C’mere.”  She reached out her long arm, grabbed Rin by the butt, slid her across the floor to join us.  Rin screamed, but there was a playful quality to the sound, and her attempts to escape seemed something less than genuine.  In a moment, she had joined me in the cavernous area between Cheryl’s spreading legs as she knelt on the floor.  The two of us looked up at her, utterly shadowed beneath the woman’s titanic form.

 

Cheryl brushed a few stray locks of hair out of Rin’s eyes with her smallest finger, smoothing down her bangs. She moved both of us around until we were facing each other, as though she were playing with a couple of dolls.  “So were you gonna sleep with Aaron tonight?”

 

“Alex,” we corrected in unison.

 

The mountain of a woman shrugged, rolling her eyes with exasperation.  “Whatever.  Okay.  But were you gonna sleep with him?  You keep talking about wanting to fuck a guy that’s shorter than you. ‘I just want to ride him like a tiny little pony and teach him to respect a short girl.’  Or something like that, isn’t that what you told me?”

 

Rin shot me a scandalized look.  “Well, um.  I mean, you saw…like…when you came home.  And that was before I even started MESSAGING this one.  Like, he’s good with his hands though, so I was thinking…HEY!”  She screamed as a very large hand came down on her back, turning her away from me, making her bend over double on an enormous thigh.

 

“I speak fluent Rin-ese,” Cheryl rumbled, as she took each of Rin’s feet between her thumb and forefinger, made her spread her legs.  “That translates to, ‘Yes, but I’m going to talk around it for half a damn hour.’  So let’s cut to the chase.”  I flinched as she turned to regard me, showing her teeth.  “I hardly have to ask this but, were you going to sleep with HER?”

 

“Yes,” I said immediately.  “But only if she was okay with it.”

 

“A GENTLEMAN.  Well, Aaron.  I think all signs point to yes, at the moment.  Rin?  Can confirm?”  We both turned to look at Rin, where she was pinned by a single giant hand over Cheryl’s thigh.  The seven foot girl looked ashamed, and for a long moment didn’t meet my eye.  But when she did, I recognized the same expression from when I’d played with her: tiny and willingly submissive in my lap.  That helpless need, the eager acceptance of someone taking advantage.  At last Rin nodded once.  She spread her legs a bit wider, and relaxed her shoulders.

 

Cheryl nodded matter-of-factly, then smiled the kindest smile I’d seen from her yet.  “So.  Helping.”  She reached down, and very, VERY carefully massaged the pad of her index finger up and down against the length of my cock.  I staggered back, moaning, bracing myself against her other thigh.  If I wasn’t completely hard before, in seconds, that had been remedied.

 

“Alright boy-toy.  Now put your little hand between Rinny-poo’s legs there.  Tell me if you think she’s wet enough.”  I strained forward under the weight of the pleasure of Cheryl’s touch, did as she asked.  Rin was less than a foot away from me in these tight confines, and I had a VERY good view of her nether bits from this angle.  I ran my finger along her lips for just a moment, then tentatively slipped one inside her, testing.  The little giantess stiffened, and leaned back harder against my probing digit.  I thrust inside her, slowly and gently, for a few more strokes, as she whimpered and shook.  I withdrew, and held up my hand so Cheryl could see.

 

She inspected it clinically, then nodded.  “It really doesn’t take much to get little Rin-Rin all hot and bothered, when there’s someone big around.  She especially LOVES all the diminutive nicknames, don’t you cutie?”  She gave the smaller girl a little tickle, then turned her attention back to me.  “Alright shorty.  You’re up.”

 

I closed the distance between Rin and I, massaging her pert backside, the top of it reaching half of the way up my chest.  My lips pressed against her back as I stroked her, until she was ready.  Positioning myself I stood on my tip-toes, pressing against her folds.  I lifted, higher and higher, and managed to slip inside her…but just barely.  Even at my maximum height, I could only get the very tip of my cock inside the amazonian girl. 

 

All the same, Rin gasped and moaned prettily.  “You’re such a teeeease!” she whinnied.  I gritted my teeth, let her think that yes of COURSE that’s what was happening, and tried to think of what to do.

 

“Oh, the boy-toy is teasing you?” Cheryl growled from high above.  “We can’t have THAT.  Oopsy-daisy!”  I felt her giant hand come down beneath my backside, and I was unceremoniously hoisted by her like a ski-lift.  Cheryl maneuvered me for a moment, as Rin moaned, until she found the right position.  Then she pressed me HARD against Rin, forcing my cock all the way inside her.  Rin screamed.  Her eyes squeezed shut, fingernails digging into Cheryl’s thigh, little flecks of saliva against the corners of her mouth.  The giantess pulled me back bodily, made me thrust again.  And again.

 

There wasn’t much I could do in all of this, except lay back and enjoy the ride.  Cheryl controlled everything about the encounter, dictated when and how hard and from what angles I’d fuck the mini-giantess Rin.  I had to give her credit – Cheryl was VERY good.  With her completely supporting my weight, I was able to get MUCH deeper inside Rin than even if I were normal size.  And her rhythm and pacing were magnificent.  She played with both her little toys so expertly, working us like a master musician.  I bit down on my lip, trying to hold back…and felt extremely gratified when Rin shrieked her release before I did.  My own orgasm was only moments away…when suddenly Cheryl pulled me out, lifting me HIGH into the air, turning me.  Then her giant face before mine, as grinned like a super villain.  And very gently, she blew cold air over my midsection, until my cock began to slowly deflate.

 

It was agony to be denied when I was so close, but for the moment I was too overwhelmed to protest.  Cheryl set me back down, and I relaxed against Rin, laying my body against her bare skin, taking comfort from her.  My muscles were sore, and my head was spinning.  It made it hard to think how to chastise the cock-teasing giantess.

 

In the quiescent silence, Cheryl clapped once loudly.  “Okay!  Time for Aaron to go.”  I felt two large fingers give me a little ‘hurry-up’ pat across my undefended backside, nudging me toward the door.

 

“What!” Rin and I cried in unison.  Our voices overlapped for several seconds as we both protested this order.  “…not done with…”  “…still so small!”  “…didn’t even get to…”  “How am I supposed’ta…”

 

Cheryl let us go on, impassive, then finally cleared her throat.  We both stopped talking at once.  “It’s been a long day.  And as much as I’m having fun playing with your little boy-toy, I’m in the mood for a little private time with you, Rinny-poo.  So it’s time for everyone to say their goodnights.  Consider this your punishment for taking my stuff.” 

 

“What?  That’s totally unfair,” Rin whined.  “We already AGREED I’d help replace your potion stock.  Isn’t THAT my punishment?”

 

“Yes.  That is YOUR punishment.”  The giantess turned her eyes toward me, smirking coldly.  I suddenly felt every single inch of the almost eight feet of height difference between us.  “Aaron’s is just a little set of blue balls.  I MIGHT just decide that makes us even, and decide he DOES get to leave here, knowing our little secret, and all.  So think it over.  Sound fair?”

 

Neither of us said anything.  Rin took my hand.  I squeezed it firmly. 

 

We watched, as Cheryl retrieved my cellphone from my discarded pants.  She fumbled with the keys for a moment, her giant fingers apparently not too nimble on the touchpad.  “Okay Aaron.  I punched in the number for a cab company.  You won’t get hassled about your, ah, appearance.  Or anyway if they do, I’ll deal with it.  The drivers for this place MOSTLY know better, though.”

 

I took the double-sized cell phone from her, looking at it stupidly. 

 

“Rin, get your boy-toy some clothes that might actually fit.  Then go sit on my bed.  I’ll be along as soon as I see off our guest.”

 

Rin left, shooting me only the briefest guilty look as she walked away.  I was now alone with the giantess.  My hands balled into fists, my heart pounding in my throat.  This girl could crush me without a second thought.  But damn it, this wasn’t right.

 

“I didn’t know it was your stuff.  For one thing.  Anyway, we were having fun – it wasn’t stealing if you were playing too.  This is total bullshit, Cheryl.  Cruel and unusual.”  I surprised myself, managing to say this without stammering, looking the titaness dead in the eye.

 

“Punishment is SUPPOSED to be cruel and unusual.  That’s how you make it work.  Plus, my stuff, my rules.  Anyway what’s the big deal?  You can just jerk it when you get home.”  Cheryl had fished another beer from the fridge, and was trying to pop the tab with her fingernail.  She seemed to be having trouble, and let out a sigh of frustration.

 

I held my hand out for the can.  Cheryl relented, and passed it to me.  It was about the size of one of those Big Gulp containers, but not too ungainly.  Wrapping my arm around it, I managed to open it with one swift flick of my wrist, and handed it back to her.  “That’s not the cruel part.  You’re making this feel cheap, when it doesn’t have to be.  I like Rin.  Okay?  You’re forcing this to be a one-night stand.”

 

The giantess peered down at me.  A smile barely touched the corner of her mouth.  “Is that what you think I’m doing?”  She took a long sip, almost draining the can in a single go.  “You don’t know her very well.”

 

Rin returned before I could answer, handed me a set of clothes.  “I had a nice time tonight,” she whispered.  The tiny amazon bent to kiss me.  Cheryl cleared her throat just before her mouth reached me, and Rin stiffened.  She hesitated, then with a quick furtive motion placed her lips on mine.  Then she straightened, turned on her heels, and dashed back to the bedroom.

 

“A word to the wise, boy-toy,” Cheryl said to me, as she crawled down the hallway to follow.  “Some days you’re on top.  Enjoy them.  Otherwise what’s the point?  And remember this feeling if the tables turn.”

 

The cabby didn’t remark on my height.  Or the fact that I was wearing a Hello Kitty t-shirt that clearly belonged to Rin’s niece, or something.  I was too short to even properly see out the window on the long ride home.  Bored, I reached into the pocket of my loaner Gap Kids skinny jeans, pulling out my phone.  A note tumbled out with it, neatly folded.  I retrieved it from the footwell, and opened it.  A quick scrawl drawing of a cat-like smiley face, and ten digits.  “Same time next week?” was written at the bottom.

 

I smiled to myself in the back of the cab.  I created a new contact, named it Rin, and typed in the number.  Then I started to type a message to her, but thought better of it.  Tomorrow morning, would be better.  I deleted what I’d written.  It was then that I noticed an outgoing text, sent from my phone, about twenty minutes before.  It was to a number I didn’t recognize, and contained one short sentence.  “Alex, who is apparently good with his hands.”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8878