Keeping Secrets by Vintovka
Summary:

When a man's girlfriend fully indulges his desires, he realizes they weren't at all how he imagined.

 

Written as a request from Evel-Inc.


Categories: Couples, Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6189 Read: 18167 Published: December 23 2019 Updated: March 20 2020

1. Arrival by Vintovka

2. Questioning by Vintovka

3. Accusations by Vintovka

Arrival by Vintovka

I sat at my computer, scrolling along a social media feed more out of habit than any desire to read it.  The apartment was empty aside from me, and only the pale blue light from the monitor lit my face.  My girlfriend, Roshan, had been out of town for the past week on a business trip, and I wanted to make the most of my time alone.  In practice, that meant dropping my pants as soon as I got home from work, then spending eight or nine hours on the internet.  It was peaceful in a way, and I didn’t have to worry about being disturbed while doing nothing.

 

Roshan and I had been together for almost two years and lived together for half of that so we could save money.  Though I was glad to have peace for a while, we got along great.  In a way, she was the chocolate to my peanut butter, and made up for many of my shortcomings.  I was introverted, she was the life of the party; she kept up with the latest fashion trends, I rarely deviate from the classic black T-shirt and jeans.  Luckily her trip was supposed to end today, or I’d end up with a powerful ennui from missing her.

 

Not only was she the sun to my moon, Roshan was very easy on the eyes.  Her cinnamon skin was nearly flawless, and her long, jet black curls bounced on her shoulders whenever she walked.  I loved looking into her dark, almost black, eyes which seemed to pierce into my soul, and the dark red lipstick she usually wore made her pearl white teeth stand out.  She had long, fabulous legs, and liked to wear high heels to make them even more luscious.  Even though she was a head taller than me – head and shoulders when she wore heels – she managed to see past that and seemed to adore me more because of it.

 

The only issue where we didn’t metaphorically see eye to eye was my size kink.  Ironically, it was what attracted me to her in the first place.  I first talked to her because I wanted to see how it would go when a woman had to look almost straight down at me, and she was surprisingly receptive.  After we had been dating for four months I told her about it, and how I wanted to have a bug’s eye view of her, like she was a giantess.  For a while she tried to indulge me, and while she wasn’t receptive, she was understanding.  A few weeks later, when I told her I’d started talking with a “giantess” over Discord, she encouraged me to pursue it, so long as I always remembered that she took priority.

 

That was how I spent a lot of the time Roshan was gone.  I would hop on Discord and make polite conversation with her for ten minutes, then one of us would get impatient and insist on me being shrunk through RP.  It was the most I had ever been able to indulge in my fetish since graduating college, and though neither of us knew the other’s real name it managed to be incredibly intimate.  We both gave each other what we wanted, and what I, at least, couldn’t get out of my relationship.  Strangely she had gone dark a couple days ago, and I was left to videos, stories, and text adventures to scratch the itch.

 

A playful knock rapped on the door to the tune of “Shave and a Haircut.”  I rushed to get a pair of shorts on while a key slid into the deadbolt.  There was a rapid series of clicks, then the loud slide of the metal shaft back into the door.  The door creaked open and I shot up to my feet at the same time a light clicked on.  From the door a long shadow stretched, and I rushed to stand at the furthest extent of it.

 

“Rosh!” I exclaimed upon seeing the slender figure filling the doorway.  “I missed you so much!”  I ran toward her and she stepped to meet me, both of us grinning widely.  I wrapped my hands around her waist and she enveloped me in a warm hug, then picked me up off the floor.  She shook me back and forth several times, making my feet flail behind me, then dropped me back onto the ground.  Desiring her warmth, I leaned forward and placed my head against her chest, snuggling close to her, and she set a hand on my shoulder.  “How was your trip?”

 

“It was great!” Roshan answered, giving me a tight hug while resting her chin on my head.  She held me for several seconds before letting me go and pushing me gently away with a hand.  “I got to travel a lot, and learned how to do some really neat things!”  Her hand held me in place while she raised a sealed jar over my head.  I looked up to it as she did, and spotted a tiny woman contained within the vessel.

 

“Um, who is that?” I asked, pointing toward the woman pressed against the glass.  She was puny, around an inch tall, with long peroxide blond hair and pale skin.  Her wardrobe was entirely leather, and consisted of a black bustier and platform boots to match.  After a good look she was almost identical to the woman who had frequently played out scenarios where she shrank me, except much smaller than I remembered.

 

“I figured you’d know her well,” Roshan replied.  “It’s the harlot you’ve been doing your little size games with for years.  I made a little detour on my trip and picked her up just for you.  She’s not even that tall, really, she’s about your height, so I’m not sure why you call her giantess.”  I looked between the jar and Roshan’s black eyes, trying to think of something to say.  “Why aren’t you greeting her?  You’ve been talking for so long, you must have something to say to each other!”

 

The two of us looked at each other sheepishly, neither one able to bring ourselves to say anything.  I never expected to meet her, let alone when she was small enough to fit in a jar.  “Why are you both suddenly so shy?” Roshan asked.  “I saw your chat logs, and you were a bunch of Chatty Cathys not even three days ago.  What might have changed between the two of you to cause this schism?” She sounded so self-assured, like she knew what any of our answers could be.

 

“Well, it was just a fantasy,” I began.  “I went to her when you weren’t here for things that weren’t possible.  And at no point did I prioritize her over spending time with you, so I have no idea why you’re taking it out on her, let alone me!”

 

“Oh my poor, little boyfriend,” Roshan started, raising the jar beyond where I could reach it even if I jumped.  “Did you ever think about what would happen if I could make your dreams come true?  Obviously, she would become superfluous, but what would it mean for you?”  Her tone was unusually jocular, especially when talking about my size.  “Would I become your main giantess then, as you say, or would you keep gravitating toward her?  Don’t get me wrong, I want to believe your commitment, but I think it needs a real-world test.”

 

I looked up at Roshan, wondering what she meant, when she began having a growth spurt.  She steadily grew a foot, then another, before I realized the jar in her hand was also becoming larger.  By that time I was down to her waist and looked up her whole torso helplessly, clad in a small, white shirt as it was.  Her frame continued to grow in front of me, and I was quickly looking up at her dark green skirt, with her white panties beneath.  My dwindling did not stop there, and in no time I was looking up at her shapely calves from her ankles.  That was still not enough for her, and Roshan kept reducing me until I saw the heels of her shoes as towers several stories high.

 

“That seems about like what you wanted,” Roshan declared, “and it’s even with me.”  She crouched on top of me, keeping her dark eyes on top of me like black holes.  “You wanted this, right?  A hot giantess who had feelings for you?”  Her hand plunged down between her knees, and she carefully positioned her thumb and forefinger to pinch the back of my collar.  “Did you ever think about what would happen if your wish came true?”  She plucked me up, letting me dangle beneath her digits while swinging wildly.  “It might be rather scary for you, while exhilarating for the woman.”

 

“I thought you weren’t interested!” I protested.  “If you had shown the slightest inclination toward it, I would’ve gone straight to you!”

 

Roshan chuckled at my complaints.  “Your voice is small and pathetic,” she boomed, her voice more like thunder than speech now.  “I really didn’t think I’d like this, but now that I’m fully experiencing you as a tiny man, I really dig it.  Too bad you couldn’t wait for me to actually shrink you so you could have some control over this, huh?”

 

I sputtered to come up with a response before finally finding something.  “I thought actually shrinking was impossible!  It was just a fantasy, until…”

 

“I think we can both see it’s not impossible now.”  Roshan waved her hand back and forth, making me swing in her grip.  “And you just happened to get the short end of the stick, as it were.”  Her other hand screwed the lid off the jar, and she began lowering me toward it.  “I’m really enjoying having you and your little ‘giantess’ puny like this, so I hope you like it as much as I do.”  She let go, dropping me into the tremendous glass vessel below.  Briefly her eyes gazed down at me mirthfully before her face pulled back, and the brass lid of the jar blocked my view straight up.  The world rotated while she spun it around, tossing me and my chat partner from our feet and onto opposite sides of the jar.

 

When we got back up Roshan’s face seemed to curve around us, distorted by the jar’s glass.  Her dark eyes seemed to follow us wherever we went, and there was nowhere to hide.  My fantasy giantess and I looked at each other, unsure what we should, or even could, do.  Roshan filled the gap with a deep chuckle which resonated throughout our tiny, hand-held vessel.

 

“I think you’re about to be a lot more honest with me,” she proclaimed.  “If not, it’ll cost you dearly.”  I had never seen her smile so cruelly, and for once I knew she wasn’t joking.

End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

Questioning by Vintovka

Roshan continued gazing down at us with a mischievous look, her face seeming to dominate my whole world as the glass distorted it.  I was desperate to escape her judgmental stare, but there was nowhere I could go to get away from her dark brown eyes.  The vessel was completely round so I could not duck into a corner, and even if I tried she could simply rotate the jar with her wrist.  Without a doubt she had just changed the power dynamic in our relationship so that it drastically tipped in her favor.

 

Beneath her scrutiny I felt even more puny than I was, like I was nothing compared to her.  “I think now I can get some genuine answers out of you, at least.”  Roshan’s wrist rocked back and forth, shaking the jar along with it, tossing me as it moved.  With each move she threw me against one of the glass walls then back against the other, tossing me like a ragdoll.  The supposed giantess she shrank before got thrown along with me, bouncing off the sides as well, screaming the whole time.  Fortunately we did not slam into each other, but I knew that Roshan could make us if she wanted to.

 

Though it was normally the highlight of my day, Roshan’s smile did not make me feel any better.  It was evident that she knew she was superior to me in every way and relished her position.  She gripped the jar with her other hand, making it span the whole circumference of the jar from palm to finger so it blocked the entire view.  I heard her chuckle while she tipped the jar to the side, making me slide along the glass surface.  Roshan tipped it upward so I spilled out into her waiting palm, then set the jar back on the counter.

 

She pulled the tremendous glass vessel away and set it on the counter with a great clang.  Roshan raised her hand to her face, holding us right in front of her nose.  Her eyes peered down at us in her hand, helpless amid the vast expanse of her hand.  Even moreso than when I was in the jar there was no way I could escape from her within the wide open space she had deposited me.  The  would-be giantess and I exchanged quizzical looks amid the tremendous background of Roshan’s face.

 

“I’ve got a few questions for you, my little boyfriend,” Roshan declared, “And I know you wouldn’t dare lie to me now.  So tell me, how close have you gotten to your little giantess friend there?  Did you tell her anything intimate about yourself, aside from your weird as hell fetish, or have you mostly kept it impersonal?”

 

“I’ve been pretty impersonal,” I said, and my fellow shrunken person backed me up.  If anyone, she would know.  “She knows I like being shrank and that’s it, she doesn’t know anything about me that you didn’t already.”  I was on the verge of pleading with her for my life, even though I knew I was innocent.  Regardless of the truth, whether or not she believed me would determine my future survival.

 

“That sounds like maybe your tongue’s been a little too loose,” Roshan replied, narrowing her enormous eyes at us.  Beneath her face looming over us, I felt unbearably small and vulnerable.  All she had to do was clench her fist and that would be it for us.  For years I had fantasized about this exact situation, but actually being in it was terrifying.  “I can’t fault you too much though, you do spend a lot of time talking to her and you can’t be doing your fetish thing the whole time.”  Well, I had survived that one, at least.

 

“Now, did you ever even think about making plans to go see her?” Roshan boomed.  “You know, take a little trip, have a drink or two, act out your sessions in person?  Your company does a lot of business in her city, you could’ve easily told me it was a business trip and made a long weekend out of it.”

 

If I were being completely honest, there was a little inkling every now and then, when I had ben drinking and Roshan was away.  It was never a serious thought though, and while she had told me a bit about where she lived, I wasn’t even sure what city she was in.  I was surprised she had found her so easily and tracked her down to her address, since I wouldn’t even know what city to buy a flight to.  “No, I never did,” I answered, and it was mostly honest.  Drunk me was hardly representative of my actual desires.  “I’d never pass up an opportunity to spend more time with you.”

 

“Maybe drop the flattery before I get to flattening,” Roshan’s voice rumbled.  “It feels like you’re trying to butter me up so I’ll go easy on you.”  Her palm twitched, making me and my chat partner roll along with the movement.  “But I believe you.  Even before now, I’ve always had you in the palm of my hand, haven’t I?”  She smirked, pulling her red lips tight.  “I’ve still got one more question for you, though, and it’s a real doozie.”

 

I gulped.  If she thought it would trip me up, she was probably right.  “Then, what is it?” I asked.  My voice shook, giving away how nervous I was.

 

“You ever jerked off while talking to her?”  Roshan’s tremendous voice dripped with smugness, like she knew she had cornered me.  “You’ve been ‘too tired’ more often than not over the past few months, and I know I haven’t gotten any less hot.  And remember, I can fucking crush you if you lie to me.”  That was it, then.  She wouldn’t like my answer, but she’d like it even less if I was dishonest.

 

“What do you expect?” I responded.  Roshan was not satisfied with that.  It figured she wouldn’t let me wiggle out of it so easy.  “We were role-playing fetish stuff, the whole point is to get aroused and beep the guppy.  I’m not proud of what I did, but my desires needed an outlet even if you weren’t willing to indulge me.  If it makes you feel any better, I often imagined you in her place.”

 

“It really doesn’t,” she said.  “Just like if you fucked somebody wearing a mask of my face it wouldn’t be any better.  You jerked off to another woman that kept you more interested than me.  Even if you never actually fucked, that’s still cheating.”  Roshan leaned in closer until her face was no more than an inch away from me.  We tried to scoot away, but we were stopped by the top of her hand suddenly raising.  “Oddly enough, now that you’re in one of those situations you’re not jerking off.  You’re not even aroused.  Could it be that it’s not the whole being tiny thing you liked, but her?”

 

“It’s… it’s different!” I protested.  “Imagining the situation is one thing, but being in it is something else entirely.  I wasn’t in any danger then, but now even the slightest accident could splatter me!”

 

“I’m not sure I buy that, little man,” Roshan shot back.  “You’ve always had a pretty vivid imagination; I think you could put yourself in the same mortal danger you’re in now.  Plus, you never needed to totally escape into a fantasy world before.  I think you’re just trying to bullshit me some more so you can wiggle out of the consequences.”

 

“No, it really is different!” I countered.  “I never imagined how scared I’d be in real life!  Of course, I always thought I’d be scared, but everything’s on an entirely different scale than I expected!”

 

Roshan tipped forward, tilting us toward her fingers.  Her other hand worked at something I couldn’t see, but made her gigantic body dip up and down.  “Maybe you have a point, I’ve never been as abjectly tiny as you are before.  Then again, I never fantasized about being that small either, so this really sounds like a problem you’ve created for yourself.”

 

“What’re you up to?” I asked, eyeing her suspiciously.  Normally it took me hours before she came around to my point of view, and it took a lot of passion.  There was no way I had convinced her so easily.

 

“About six-four,” Roshan jokingly replied, smirking.  “Don’t worry about what I’m doing, keep your mind on yourself.”  She continued leaning forward until I began sliding out of her palm.  Her thumb clamped down and secured my previous chat partner, holding her in place while I tumbled along Roshan’s fingers.  I landed on the hard wood floor and skidded a bit, then Roshan stood back up.  There was a long, nylon tube in her other hand, roughly the same color as her skin, and she had shifted her focus away from me.  Almost gleefully she looked down at the woman in her hand, no doubt with some sort of torment in her mind.

 

Roshan moved one arm toward the other, poising her palm above the empty stocking.  A shrill screech filtered down to me as she tilted up her hand, and I saw a shadowy shape fall down the length, then roll down from the heel and deposit in the toe.  She gave her stocking a quick shake, making it bounce along its length, and smiled with a malice I had never seen on her face before.  The nylon at the toe of her stocking thrashed with the tiny figure inside while Roshan watched with delight.

 

My now-tremendous girlfriend eased herself down into a chair behind her, then stretched a leg out in front.  Roshan whipped the stocking several times in the air, making a loud crack when it went taut.  She coiled her leg and pointed her foot forward, probing the top of her stocking with her big toe.  Loud squeals came from the stocking’s tip while Roshan pulled it over her leg, making sure it was tight and secure before pulling more if it on.  Her fingers moved it agonizingly slow up her shins, seeming to take some sort of perverse pleasure from the torment she was inflicting on the woman in her stocking.

 

It took over a minute until Roshan was satisfied with how tight it was and gave her thigh a final, firm slap that resonated through the room.  She looked down at her toes with a huge grin, twiddling them in the air.  With each subtle movement she made the tiny woman by her toes screamed, though I could not tell if it was from pain or fear.  Roshan let out a loud, reverberating chuckle while considering the prisoner trapped in her stocking, like she was enjoying this much more than when she was just pretending.

 

Roshan rotated to face me, swinging her leg through the air as she brought it to bear.  Her heel crashed into the ground with a thud, making a tremendous quake that made my knees go weak.  They were so unsteady I had to fall forward onto my hands, leaving me even more vulnerable than when I was in her hand.  I could see just past her heel, and her leg stretched even further away than I could have imagined.  The dark look on her face when she spotted me just beyond her foot made me regret ever getting involved with this kink.

 

I looked up the gigantic foot in front of me, over a dozen times taller than I was now.  Along the length of her tremendous sole I could see the fine, intricate lattice of the nylon pulled tight against the skin of her sole.  It wrinkled while she scrunched her toes, bowing her entire foot as her toes pointed down at me.  My gaze shot to the top, where I saw each of her toes outlined by the flesh-tone stocking.  A small person broke the expected profile, her arms and legs squirming under pressure from Roshan’s big toe.

 

“Did you ever imagine this scenario?” Roshan smugly boomed.  “I seriously doubt it.  It’s weird enough that you imagined anything like this at all though, isn’t it?”

 

An unusual amount of courage swelled up inside me and I shouted, “Roshan, stop it!  She didn’t know what she was getting into, we were so impersonal she didn’t even know I have a girlfriend.  Your problem is with me, so why don’t you just grow us back, send her on her way, and we can talk about this like adults?”

 

“I guess I could do that,” Roshan answered coyly.  But I feel like if I did that, I’d have to tell all your friends, family, and coworkers about it.  You’re okay with me telling everyone you care about that you fantasize about a woman shrinking you down to an inch, right?”

 

“I’d really rather you didn’t,” I retorted.

 

“Then I guess you’ll be staying small,” Roshan declared.  “Sucks, huh?  You get exactly what you want, and I have to deal with my boyfriend being so tiny I might step on him by accident.  I think I can live with it, though.”  She flexed her toes, making my former chat partner cry out in agony while the digits moved, keeping her sultry gaze on me the whole time.

End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading and please leave a review!

Accusations by Vintovka

I looked up Roshan’s monolithic foot to the puny figure trapped inside her stocking, her body contorting with each movement of the twiddling toes.  Her pained screams and groans quickly became a constant of the environment, blending in with the rustling of nylon from Roshan’s foot.  While Roshan wiggled her digits the outline of my former chat partner became less distinct, the taut fabric conforming more around her and pushing her in between Roshan’s big and second toes.  She peered at me from behind her foot, her lips in a smug grin while long, black curls bounced on her shoulders.  Even though she was unenthusiastic about this when I first told her about it, she was clearly having much more fun than I was.

 

Roshan slouched deeper into the chair, crossing her arms over her stomach and arching an eyebrow down at me in amusement.  Her long, shapely leg bent as she sank until her shin was perpendicular to the ground.  She stayed like that for a moment before breaking into a lopsided grin and slid her heel backward on the floor.  A tremendous thud boomed when her sole hit the hard wood planks, sending a powerful tremor through the ground.  Enormous toes writhed in front of me, and a tiny squeal came from between them.

 

“Look at her,” Roshan teased.  “Think you can imagine she’s a giantess now?”  The only evidence of her captive was the tiny occasional bulge from the other side of the nylon, each one weaker than the last.  Roshan squeezed her playfully between her toes, rolling her up and down like a ball of lint.

 

“No, I… I guess not,” I answered.  The only sound coming from Roshan’s stocking now was a slight whimpering, barely audible over skin rubbing together.

 

“And why not?” Roshan challenged.  “You had no problem doing it when you hadn’t even seen her, and trust me, she was no giantess to begin with.  For all you know I didn’t even do anything to her except pick her up.”

 

While I sputtered for an answer Roshan pressed her toes against the floor, releasing a low moan that made me even more frazzled.  “It was just different then,” I finally managed.  She probably hadn’t expected me to say anything and perked up.  Though they were far away her eyes bore down on me, and I rushed to elaborate.  “Like, in your imagination anyone can be anything, you know?  It doesn’t make a difference how big she really is, if she wants to act like a giantess for me, I’ll go along with it.”

 

Roshan’s smile spread and she sank even further into her chair until only her head and shoulders touched the back.  “Just when I thought you couldn’t be any stupider,” she began, raising her foot off the floor, “you go and say something like that.”  I was speechless, so she continued her monologue.  “You don’t have to imagine it, dummy, I’m a giantess to you right now!  Every other woman is too, really, but you won’t be seeing them.”  Her heel slid forward until her foot eclipsed the rest of her.  “I’m starting to doubt that you ever imagined me as a giantess at all.”  She tapped her toes in the air above me to a song in her head.  “Why bother fantasizing about your real, actual girlfriend when you can picture anything you want?”

 

I let out a quiet squeak, unable to say anything as her enormous nylon-clad sole repeatedly came closer and retreated, threatening to smush me each time it descended.  “Why should you even care about my needs as long as you get off, right?  Night after night for months you could stay up late jerking off to your ideal woman while I eye one of my ‘back massagers’ but not grabbing it, expecting you to come to bed any minute.  Then when you finally did you were too tired, even if I straddled you and grinded against your dick.”

 

“Come on Rosh, we can talk about this,” I tried, doing my best to remain calm.  “Just move your foot away, grow me back, and we can discuss it like normal, rational adults.”

 

She laughed at the idea, a low, booming roar that chilled my blood.  “I’ve tried talking about it!” she shot back.  “I can only take so much of your non-committal bullshit before I lose patience.  ‘Okay Rosh, I’ll try.’  ‘Tomorrow, I promise.’  ‘Just a few more minutes, I swear.’  Talking was my way, idiot, so now we’re trying yours.”

 

“I didn’t know you felt that way!” I protested.  “You should have been more direct, I’m not a mind reader!”

 

“I said we’re done talking.”  Her voice had suddenly shifted to the most frigid, icy tone I’d ever heard from her.  “You didn’t listen to me then, so why should I listen to you now?”

 

Her foot finally held still, and I recognized it as the calm before the storm.  “Rosh, no!” I shouted, but if she heard me she gave no sign.  I raised my arms in a feeble attempt to protect myself against the onrush of her gigantic sole.  It must have looked ridiculous, but reflexes trumped rationality as I tried to stop something several times my size in its path.  Roshan’s foot slammed into me with the force of a truck, bowling me backwards so hard I slid across the floor.  She continued swinging it down until she caught my tiny body between her foot and the ground, then abruptly stopped.

 

The whole front of my body tingled like it had been slapped, and Roshan’s soft sole resting on me did nothing to lessen the sensation.  She slowly eased it down onto my prone body, muffling the sounds that came from anywhere other than directly beneath her foot.  I was very close to her instep, and the malleable skin formed around my body like a mold.  It rapidly got hotter in my puny pocket of flesh, and I began to sweat.  Uncomfortably I squirmed, but Roshan put a quick stop to that by slightly leaning forward to increase the pressure on me.  My bones began to creak under her weight and air became scarce, while what little remained was stale and smelled strongly of feet.

 

Suddenly her foot lifted, swinging upward like her heel was a hinge.  Her sole carried me along with it, my sweat making my body stick to the nylon.  When it came to a just as sudden stop I was flung off thanks to inertia, and my body flipped head over heels in an uncontrollable lazy arc.  My view alternated between the dark brown of the lacquered wood and light brown of her foot, neither lasting long enough for me to focus on anything.  Right when I started to get dizzy, I landed hard on my back, bouncing once before coming to a stop.

 

Roshan’s titanic foot loomed over me, and to my blurred vision there could not have possibly been anything bigger than it.  She flexed her toes, making the skin of her sole wrinkle deeply across its length.  A small squeal escaped from its summit, and I momentarily forgot there was another person trapped inside her stocking.  She was so far beyond my reach that she may as well have been in a different country.  In my state, standing would have been difficult enough on its own, to say nothing of climbing over a hundred feet.

 

For now, it seemed Roshan was content to have her foot remain a spire before me, reveling in her dominance over someone smaller than her thumb.  She broke the illusion and slammed her foot back down onto me, this time trapping me beneath her toes.  The initial impact stunned me, but while they writhed and she adjusted her foot I regained some control over my body.  I was still helpless, of course, since I was trapped under thousands of pounds of skin and bone, but I could see the outlines of her toes amid a field of stars.

 

Roshan fiddled with her big toe, trying to manipulate something with it.  When she finally stopped there was something pressed against me that did not immediately move to engulf my body.  It took a couple seconds for me to realize it was another person being pushed against me by Roshan’s toe.  Her outline was clearly visible, the stocking pulled so tight around her body she could scarcely move.  The only way I knew she was still alive was the constant, quiet sobbing.

 

“Here you are, face to face at last!” Roshan boomed.  “Your first time seeing each other except for that stint in my jar, and all you have between you is a thin layer of nylon.  You must have a lot to say to each other, so go on!”  Her foot twitched to the side, jerking me along with it so I remained between the woman inside the stocking and the floor.

 

I waited for her to say something, or make any sound other than weeping, but she was incapable of doing either.  Desperate for any other sound, I said, “Angie, I am so, so sorry about this.  I didn’t think she’d track you down, let alone do this!  Hell, I didn’t even know she could do this!  Or that anyone could, for that matter!”  Her only response was more crying, and I wasn’t sure if she would ever do anything else.

 

Roshan raised her toe, and I heard the bones in Angie’s body creak and pop.  She waggled the toe back and forth, and Angie groaned with each slight movement, her body fighting to keep up with the curvature’s adjustment.  Either Roshan could not hear it from her vantage point atop her chair, or she was enjoying herself too much, since the wiggling increased in tempo.  Soon it became difficult to differentiate between the stretching of her nylons and the powerless cries of my old chat partner.

 

Suddenly Roshan slammed her toe back to the ground, making a loud thud when it hit the hard wood floor.  From inside the stocking I heard Angie gurgle, the only sound she could manage after even a short amount of punishment.  I wanted to help her, but there was no way I’d be able to tear through the elastic casing around her.  Roshan ground her toe against the ground and chuckled, a bestial roar from high up.

 

“Such a small, pathetic excuse for a giantess,” Roshan taunted.  “She feels like a small pebble that got caught in my stocking this morning.  It wouldn’t be much effort at all to smash her, just a quick roll forward of my toe.  Would you like that?”  I could not tell whether her question was rhetorical, and remained silent while a mischievous grin overtook her face.  “Yes?  No?”  She arched a dark eyebrow down at me.  “I’m waiting for an answer, my bite-sized boyfriend.”

 

I could not make myself answer; a human life hung in the balance, regardless of her relationship to either of us.  Apparently, my silence was enough of an answer.  “I admit, it would make me feel really good to smash her,” Roshan started, “but that would hardly be fair to her.  After all, she didn’t know you were neglecting me for her, did she?  No, that was all on you.”  She raised her toe back up and slid her foot forward so that the toe eclipsed my view of her.  “It would be much more just for me to smash you and let her go free.”

 

Under the shadow of her toe I gulped, knowing I was looking death in the face.  “But this isn’t about justice,” Roshan concluded.  “The two of you had your fun, so I think I should get to have mine.”  The toe waved above me in a taunt.  “All this time you’ve wanted me to have fun with you as a giantess, so when you think about it I’m just doing exactly what you’ve always wanted.”  She had me trapped logically – at least, I could not make myself object.

 

“I’ve always thought the worst thing she could happen is for someone to get exactly what they wanted,” Roshan remarked.  I was speechless while her toe descended slowly toward me, the perfect rate to trap me without crushing.  Under her foot I was helpless and entirely at her mercy.

End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading and please leave a review!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8872