That Ebony Goddess by NotOnTime
Summary:

Scott finds himself shrunken with a gorgeous dark-skinned woman and her extremely generous-proportioned badonkadonk. As he tries to overcome her larger than life backside fate throws a curveball his way and things don't quite go as expected...


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Scat, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 22345 Read: 70029 Published: December 18 2019 Updated: January 01 2020

1. Chapter 1: Her Ass Was Just So... Damn! by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Her Ass Becomes His World by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Her Ass Is Actually Pretty Scary by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Her Ass Is Going To Fart All Over Him by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Her Ass Is Too Big To Handle by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Her Ass Fucks His Tiny Body by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Her Ass Completely Dominates Him by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Her Ass Was Just So... Damn! by NotOnTime

For Scott it was a just chance encounter. The 16 year-old boy was out and about, on a day like any other. He was walking downtown, taking a trip to the games store. The streets were relatively crowded, the sidewalks filled with just enough people that he couldn't walk at a full brisk speed. It was a warm summer day, so he took another sip from his chilled plastic water bottle. That was when he saw her. Through the crowd he happened to spot a sexy black lady, not just any hottie, but a woman so perfect that she demanded his attention.

Her skin was smooth and dark brown. It was without imperfections, like a freshly opened bar of chocolate that made him want to bite into it. Her face was a fashion magazine come to life. She had pink full lips and striking eyes framed by jet black liner. He was nervous to even make eye contact with her. Her hair was grown long past her shoulders, but expertly trimmed and even so not a single strand stood out of place. Her sexy white summer top exposed both her shoulders and midriff. The loose fabric fluttered as she walked down the street, teasing his imagination that maybe he could see more if a gust of wind blew by. Even without the help of a strong breeze the size of her bust was clearly visible through her top, her round perky breasts looked like more than a handful each. They bobbed pleasantly as she walked, sticking out boldly from her chest in a confident and commanding posture. As much as he didn't want to admit it, this woman was just a few inches taller than him, and it felt kind of emasculating. She looked to be in her late twenties but was still smoking hot, far off from his young boyish age, and so much more mature.

He couldn't help but gaze at her, he was in his teens after all, which meant he was a total horn dog. He hadn't even checked out her greatest feature yet, her incredible hips. As she and him walked towards each other he marveled at the size of her proportions. Her waist was tiny and thin, normal for a pretty girl like her, but her hips were huge by comparison. The width of them was gorgeous to behold. Every step she made caused them to swivel back and forth, as if just walking was a form of sensual dance. She was wearing jean shorts, low-rise ones that barely contained the sheer girth of her lower half. The denim practically looked painted on her thick curves, the dark juicy legs strutting down the sidewalk were so big and sexy that her shorts looked like they were a second skin. Scott felt like he could get lost in a pair of thighs that fine, they were so big that it made her arms looked like tiny twigs.

The ebony goddess strut past without a glance in his direction, ignoring him like all the rest. His head turned on a dime, magnetically rotating towards her to get a short glimpse from behind. Scott looked at her butt and suddenly his short stealthy glance turned into a full-on shameless stare. The rest of his body stopped in place and turned with his head, to stop himself from breaking his neck. This girl... this woman's ass... it was absolutely divine. She had the biggest blackest booty Scott had ever seen in his life. It wasn't just round, it was stacked, God had built her ass like a brick house with seven extra floors. Her heavenly bubble butt stuck out like a shelf as she walked, like she could seriously stack a pile of books on top of her massive rump if she wanted to. Her tight blue jeans struggled to contain the amount of thickness at work, every step stretched the firm material like it was spandex. The way her giant cheeks swung up and down, squishing into each other while alternating, it was mesmerizing. It was like Scott was watching a lava lamp, transfixed on the beautiful motion of her ass. Sticking out from the top of her shorts was a huge extended line of ass cleavage, unable to be hidden by the limited amount of denim. Her dazzling dark skin shimmered in the sunlight, displaying enough bare juicy butt flesh that it made Scott's mouth water. He could make out a single bead of sweat on top of her shelf-like booty, until her walking nudged it forward and it sank into between the chocolatey abyss. They boy swallowed his spit, completely enamored by the sight of her backside.

As quickly as she entered his life she was gone, lost to the rest of the crowd. Scott took a half-step to follow her, before realizing what he was doing. He had no idea who this woman was, and almost started stalking her out of primal instinct. Shaking his head, he turned back around and continued on his way. As he resumed his march down the road he couldn't take his mind off the gorgeous woman. Such a beauty, with perfect ebony skin and long hair... he sighed wistfully thinking about her. And that ass! She had a juicy rump roast big enough to feed a whole family for days! What he would give to be smothered under her butt. If she sat on his lap, would she even feel his hard on through that much fat? Speaking of, Scott started to feel like he was getting a boner from just thinking about her. He couldn't help himself, that sexy woman had to be a perfect being sent from above to bless his carnal desires. Either that or a succubus, with an ass so big it would pull him down to hell. He didn't care, he just fantasized about her thick ass rubbing on top of him. How cool would it be for that to be real?

Just then, his vision was a blur. His head grew foggy and the pavement below his feet felt like syrup. Scott stood in place and blinked several times, wobbling and hoping for the sudden dizziness to pass. He spun around to see if anyone else noticed but in doing so he fell to the ground. The world went into a flushing whirl of lights and inertia, he felt like he couldn't stop spinning faster and faster. Unable to take it any more his vision went dark, and he passed out. The last thing he heard was the muffled yells of people around him, shocked and concerned as to what was happening to the young boy.

Chapter 2: Her Ass Becomes His World by NotOnTime

With a jolt Scott was woken up, sitting upright and panicked as if he had just had a terrible nightmare. He tried to recall what happened, he had passed out randomly, and now he didn't know where he was. It wasn't any street downtown he recognized, hell it didn't even seem like the real world at first. Everything was blurry and seemingly miles away, like monolithic mountains in the distance. The dark brown ground under him was squishy and warm, he squeezed it with his palms. It almost felt like a sort of bouncy castle? Well, bounce it did, because suddenly the world wobbled fiercely and tossed his body into the air. He met the "ground" again with a pathetic slap on his stomach, but not soon after the erratic bouncing motion continued. If this was a weird sort of ride, he wanted off of it.

Puzzled and dizzy, Scott spun his head around to try to figure out what was going on. This "ground" went on for a large distance, it was two slopes meeting into a center divot and behind him there seemed to be a sort of wall? Tracing the structure upward he saw a huge white canvas and what seemed to be... hair? Suddenly everything snapped into place, he knew where he was. He was sitting on top of the butt of a giant women, a female so tremendously huge that the girth of her ass was enough to give him a hill to sit on. There was only one woman he'd ever seen with a donk this big, and he recognized her clothing. It had to be the gorgeous woman he had walked by just minutes before. If that was true then why? How could she become so huge, or rather, was he the one who was small?

"Is this is real right now? What's going on? -Woah!"

Scott's tiny body bounced again with the steps of the tremendous beauty. Every foot she put forward caused an earthquake for him, her prodigious glutes pumped upwards from under his body and threw him around carelessly. Just the concept of what was happening boggled his mind, this lady's ass was so thick that it was able to carry his whole being on top of its shelf-like curves. If it was any other woman he'd go falling down to a hard death on the pavement, but since it was her he was able to stay afoot on her generous badonkadonk. Since her shorts weren't equipped to cover her bountiful backside enough, the spot he was resting on top of was her bare flesh. Two glorious ebony mountains surrounded him, a vast plentiful landscape of shifting dark brown skin. Her butt was free of any skin imperfections, it looked clean and beautiful. There was a wafting earthy smell coming from her flesh. It wasn't stinky, but it was the raw scent of a woman, with just a hint of summer sweat. The sun beamed off the hills of her ass, giving it bright shimmering sheen.

"God damn..." the tiny boy awed at the booty. At normal size her ass was giant enough, but this was now the butt of the gods. His boner from earlier peeked back up in his shorts. Now that he had started to get used to the situation his hormones were taking over. He was still fairly young, and hadn't been this close with a stranger of the opposite sex. Being so intimate with this woman's body, right up close to the biggest view of her luxurious ass... it was kicking his libido into overdrive. He wanted to lay down flat and hug her squishy chocolate flesh, lick it and caress it in his arms. There wasn't even a hole for him to fuck, but if he had just ten minutes alone with her ass cleavage he was pretty sure he could cum buckets.

That chance wasn't going to happen anytime soon however. The lady's black bubble butt kept walking down the street, wobbling too much to grab a hold of. Suddenly a strike of misfortune hit Scott. He fell over sideways, tumbling down the side of the giantess's smooth ass cleavage and right between her two gargantuan mounds. His legs got caught inside the huge black buttcrack, wedged tight between the enormous moons. Down in the pit of her long juicy crack he noticed several beads of sweat had dripped down from the heat, each one the size of his torso. The side of her butt cheeks were slippery, and the valley back up to the top surface was pretty high, but if he could just free his leg maybe he could climb back up to-

Just then the woman's leg pumped her ass cheek into action yet again. The huge round mountain raised up into the sky, casting a shadow over Scott's face. It looked like a tsunami about to crash down on top of him and sweep his body away.

"Hey wait-!" He yelled out, but it was too late to stop.

The monster butt cheek came crashing down on top of him, grinding into the other one and sliding them together. Scott was pulled down inside the woman's ass crack, buried in several houses worth of powerful flesh. It was dark as night and stifling hot, a whole different world than where he was before. Her gigantic footsteps made her ass slabs push together, crushing his body in a tight embrace. The pressure was unbelievable! He wanted to be the one to hug and squeeze her ass, but now it was the other way around! The stuffy smell of sweat and oils permeated strongly inside her crack and Scott could feel the runoff of her bodily excretions staining his clothes. He wanted to climb back up to the top of her ass, to escape from the pounding bounces of her walk, but he was too small to even move. It would take a huge amount of strength to push apart her fat buns when she was standing still, but with her ass constantly wiggling and grinding back and forth, he had no chance.

The only thing he was afraid of was being pulled down too far. He could feel his body slipping deeper and lower into her ass crack and the warmer it got the more worried he became. He fished around in the sea of flesh for her panties, grabbing with his hands to find any piece of fabric he could hold on to. All he found were fistfuls of plump butt meat, juicy chunks of fat to fill his palms. Unknown to Scott he had already slipped past her underwear from the very start, and in the smothering flesh of this woman's black ass he was headed right for the darkest and dirtiest center.

"I just hope she stops walking soon, I want to crawl out of here already. I feel like I'm going to suffocate under her giant cheek's weight if she goes on for much longer..." The tiny boy thought. It was hard for him to breathe since there wasn't much air hanging around between the woman's enormous buns. The faint amount of air near his body was getting thinner by the minute, and his head was already dizzy enough from the bouncing motion and sweltering heat. As sexy as this girl's magnificent round booty was, he wanted to get out. On most days being pushed against such a wondrous bed of delicious meat would be awesome, but today his stature was making the experience into an ordeal. Scott gasped for air, getting a bit of ass sweat inside his lips. Just then his wishes were fulfilled, and the girl stopped moving.

The goddess had finally reached her destination and was waiting in line for something. Without her wobbling buttocks constantly jiggling and grinding together, the young boy had a chance to make a break for it. He pushed with his minuscule arms are hard as possible to dig through the sweaty warm fat, to give himself space to wriggle through. He could only do a little at a time, but he felt like his pathetic squirms were actually making some progress. Then the giantess stepped forward again, and her ass pushed him right back down to where he started. All that effort for nothing. Such a setback wasn't enough to keep Scott down however, and he started digging all over again.

Up above in the normal-scaled world the woman was in line for some fast food. She was treating herself to a quick meal after finishing her shift at work, and was excited to eat some tacos. Minute by minute she stepped forward in the line, unknowingly sending the tiny boy down into her ass crack every time she moved. Once she finally ordered and it was her turn to receive her food, she took the tray and set her eyes on a booth to sit down in. Scott was waiting patiently in her huge backside for her to stop walking again, just like he did before, unaware of the imminent danger he was in. The well-endowed woman stuck out her wide ass to sit down, her gargantuan cheeks eating into her shorts as she bent over. The boy felt the material of both her shorts and panties sink into his stifling meaty prison, and knew something was wrong. What was happening?

His answer came with a resounding slam into the booth seat, followed by instant devastating pressure on all sides. The skin-hugging cloth of her shorts weren't meant to contain so much junk in the trunk, and so they compressed her ass cheeks as they naturally tried to expand into the seat. The entirety of her upper body weight was bearing down on Scott and crushing the surface area of her butt crack together. Her skin was practically fused together in a sweaty seal, no amount of effort from the boy could pry them apart at this point. Knowing how soft her plump ass cheeks were, it shocked Scott that right now they were as hard as steel. To the lady above, it may have felt a bit snug around her rear while sitting down, but she was used to it. For Scott it was like he was between two industrial strength pressure plates, threatening to break his tiny bones into bits. There was no way this whole shrinking thing was a dream, the pain felt far too real.

"How long is she going to sit down for?" He worried. After a few minutes he was getting seriously concerned. His arms and legs felt like they were going numb from being compressed so hard. Not only that, but when he was having trouble breathing before, he might as well have been outside compared to now. The incredible pressure of her equally incredible-in-size ass was giving him next to no oxygen. He was kissing her firm butt walls even with his head turned to its side. All he could do was pant in short gasps, barely able to expand his chest between the iron cheeks. He was going to pass out soon, what was she doing that was taking this much time to rest?

Faint noises traveled through the lady's body up above. With his ears planted to the flat walls of her butt cheeks, he could hear something stirring. There were low gurgles coming from her stomach, and the unmistakable splash of her throat swallowing liquid. She must be sitting down to eat something, that's why she wasn't leaving her seat! Scott winced at the thought of being trapped for a dozen more minutes. Usually that short amount of time was nothing special, but down here in this woman's behemoth of a booty... every second counted.

Meanwhile up above the stunning woman was taking small bites of her taco, contently pacing herself to take in all of its flavor. It had been a while since she last treated herself to this place, and so she wanted to savor the delicious meal as much as possible. The tacos she liked to get were always a bit spicy, but she didn't care. Her abdomen however, growled in disagreement, and a bubble of pressure passed through her gut. Nonchalantly the ebony beauty leaned her plump derriere to one side...

Scott felt movement. As if his internal cries for help had been answered, the gargantuan booty shifted over sideways, taking a great deal of pressure off his tiny body. No longer being crushed into the two boulders of this woman's ass, the boy could feel his arms and legs come back to life as blood flowed through them again. Invigorating warmth spread through his veins, and he used his strength to lift up the upper wall of flesh covering him. Finally he had a small pocket of air to breathe again, a tiny oasis in this giantess's ass crack. He took his first sharp inhale enthusiastically, sucking as much oxygen as he could into his lungs. That was when it hit him.

A horrible burst of foul air erupted from the depths of the woman's ass, washing over Scott in an explosive manner. Her giant towering slabs of ass meat rumbled together, slapping the boy painfully between them. He was a fool to think his tiny wishes were being answered, the sexy black goddess was only leaning her ass over to fart. The gas stormed through her plump sweaty globes violently, producing a low trumpeting noise from inside her shorts. If Scott thought being inside her ass was bad when she was walking, this was a hundred times worse. The bubbly blast of flatulence turned her ass into armageddon, clapping her massive moons into each other with Scott caught in the middle. In a few seconds the intense shaking had ceased, but the terrible smell still hung around.

"Oh god... Fuck!" the boy yelled, surrounded by a miasma of wretched fumes. The gas that had just come out of this woman's ass, it smelled awful! How could such an amazing sexy butt make a foul burning stench like this?! Scott's eyes were watering from how intense it was, he had never smelled anything so bad in his life. All the mild musty air he was ready to breathe just moments prior had been replaced by this fiery rancid shit gas. It scalded his throat, making him feel ill all the way inside his lungs. Was this the normal kind of smell girls made when he wasn't around? Or was it because he was so small? He coughed in a fit, trying to rid his lungs of the awful stink, only to find there was nothing else to inhale. To make matters worse, the woman sat back down, leaning her magnificent butt back to how it was sitting before.

This couldn't go on any longer. The pressure, combined with the lingering fart fumes, it was going to suffocate Scott for sure. He didn't have time to wait for her to finish eating. He had to act now. Calling upon some sort of primal strength to keep himself alive, the shrunken boy cranked his muscles wildly between the giant ass. He wriggled his little arms and legs, jabbing his elbows and feet into the flesh of the adult's butt. His fingers curled into little claws and scraped along the sweaty walls of skin. Opening his mouth as wide as it could go, Scott sank his teeth into whatever flesh her could gnaw at, desperate to make the woman feel his struggles. She had broke wind with him inside her ass cheeks, that was all the reason he needed to go apeshit right now

His biting and scratches weren't nearly enough to hurt the lady, but it did make him noticed. She felt an itch coming between her cheeks and squeezed her blubbery buns together to stop it. That seemed to stifle the feeling for a moment, but after a few seconds it started back up again, even stronger than before. Puzzled, she decided to go check it out. It was annoying she had to get up from her meal just because her big butt was bothering her, but this itching just wouldn't go away! Leaving her taco at the table she left to go check herself out at the women's bathroom...

Chapter 3: Her Ass Is Actually Pretty Scary by NotOnTime

Scott soon after found himself yanked from his sweaty fleshy hovel, the light from the outside world stinging his eyes. The giant ebony woman had plucked him out of her ass crack with her two enormous fingers, and was holding him up to her face to inspect what exactly he was. She was already sitting in the bathroom stall, her shorts pulled down and the girth of her black bubble butt spilling over the seat.

"What the...? A person? What the heck are you doing down there? Did I fart on you?" she asked, her eyebrows raised.

At Scott's size her voice was loud and commanding. The beautiful visage in front of him was gigantic, it was almost frightening how her eyes trained in on his shrunken body. She was very pretty, yes, but also very intimidating. Her words were casual, but laced with a tone of power. The boy could feel from the mass of her hand that she could easily crush him if she wanted to. He was already panting for breath after being trapped under her ass, he didn't want to imagine how bad it would be if she actually tried to crush him on purpose. Right now he had some explaining to do, and if he didn't chose his words carefully he could wind up flushed, or worse.

"I-I know what you're thinking and trust me, this wasn't my idea! I really don't know how I ended up this small, I just passed out and when I woke up I was on top of your body. One thing led to another and I... sort of slipped inside your ass. I'm sorry! It was bouncing and so big compared to me that I accidentally fell in!" he explained.

Her giant eyes studied him as he pleaded his case. For some reason she didn't seem that surprised that a tiny man happened to wander inside her ass crack. Normally someone would freak out about this right?

"Alright. I think I understand what's going on now." she realized.

"Really? You do? You're not mad?" Scott asked.

"No, I finally get it. You're Scott right?"

She knew his name? The boy was stunned. How could she have known him already? Today was the first day he'd ever seen her before, he'd definitely remember a woman with such a... memorable body. Especially around her hips. No male would ever forget a backside like that.

"Uhhhh yeah, I'm Scott..." he said warily.

"See? I knew it. I'm Rachelle by the way." She extended a finger to "shake hands" with Scott. He held on with both hands and she moved it up and down. At the very least she seemed friendly, and not angry about what happened. Being trapped in her ass and farted on was horrible but now it looked like the worst of it was over. Then she kept talking.

"I'm a nurse. Today's my off day, but I work at the hospital nearby. We get a lot of patients, but I never forget a single one's face. It's like a talent of mine. I helped take care of you a couple years ago, you probably don't remember me since you were out cold through most of it. I'm pretty sure it was a car accident or something, you had a real nasty concussion. I remember you were so cute lying in that bed, I could have just eaten you right up! Seriously, the other nurses had to pull me away from you! It's not like I was going to do anything! You were too young anyways..."

Scott's eyebrows went up at that last comment. Too young?

"You stayed with us for a while, and I made sure to take proper care of you. By the time you woke up my shift was over, so we never actually met. I'm sure it's strange I know so much about you when you're just meeting me, but I was secretly hoping we could meet again! I never thought it would be like this! Finding you inside my ass, ha! How amazing is that? The way I see it, this is fate bringing you back to me." Rachelle stated.

The minuscule boy's thoughts were a jumble. She met him as his nurse year ago? And now he had come back to her but shrunken? That didn't explain anything about how this happened!

"Wait, hold on!" he called out to her. "How does you being my nurse have anything to do with me shrinking? What made me so small?!-HEY! HEY WAIT STOP!"

He started shouting as her incredibly big fingers started pinching at his clothes. She was careful not to crush him under her fingernails as her giant appendages went to work pulling off his soiled shirt. The item ripped a little when it peeled off his body, but it was too stained with sweat and ass grease to be cleaned at this point anyways. Surprisingly, next her fingers went on to removing his shorts. Scott began kicking his legs in rebellion, still unsure why she was doing this.

"I told you, it's fate." Rachelle said, more normally than she should sound while removing his clothes. "There has to be some sort of strong connection between us. I mean, usually guys are intimidated by the size of my ass, especially white boys. I guess it is pretty big... but you're different, you were all up in there! Whether it was an accident or just a little fib, that was really bold of you. Normally boys are too shy to even think about grabbing a piece of my booty, but you were probably grounding mountains of it! Am I wrong?

Scott was speechless. Much like the other men she was talking about, he was too shy to admit he had a thing for her incredible ass. Even after it almost crushed him to death, his hormones couldn't deny the appeal of such a juicy black bubble butt. With the giantess staring down at his now-stripped tiny form, he curled up to hide his boner. The moment of covering his shame was erased almost immediately as Rachelle jammed her giant fingertip on top of his hips. He was flattened into her palm, helpless as the giant lady molested his budding erection.

"Ha, I knew it! You've got a boner just thinking about my big butt!" she giggled, ripping off his underwear with a flick of her nail. "What if I rub it up and down like this? Does that feel good? Does it make you hard when a girl jerks your dick with her giant finger? You're adorable, you're just too much fun to play with. You probably water at the mouth at the sight of my ass, right? You can't say it but you'd love for me to give you a big sexy lap dance. I can tell you want it. Those years ago at the hospital, if you were conscious back then and able to see me in my tight nurse's gown... I bet you'd cream your pants right in the hospital bed! You better believe that outfit stretches around these hips."

She was making a show out of taunting him, delighting herself on his resistance. Scott tried to fight back, to stand up for himself, but it was no use. His stammerings and tiny whimpers were drowned out by her loud accusations. She was right on the money too, he couldn't stop himself from being attracted to her ass. It was the biggest most beautiful behind he had ever laid eyes on. The ebony goddess had him by the balls, or the dick more specifically. She was now using her finger and thumb to pinch his little cock up and down, careful not to crush it completely with her might as she continued to tease him.

"My plump ass must have looked so huge compared to you. Did it feel good sliding around in my juicy buns? Did your little penis pop a stiffy? It's getting pretty big right now, are you remembering all the fun you had? Did you see my asshole? How did it smell? I bet you were sniffing my rank crack like the little horn dog you are, Scotty. I don't keep it scrubbed completely clean every day, it's too big for that, so it probably smells really strong. You nose must have been going wild. That's the real smell of a woman, of the fat ass you love so much. How about when I farted? Was the smell so much that you-"

"NOOOOOO!" Scott cut her off with his loudest yell. He couldn't have this go on. "Yes, I like your ass, but at this gigantic size it's way too much for my tiny body to handle! I definitely didn't like your fart, it was terrible-AAAGHH!!!"

His interruption was interrupted by the black goddess pushing down on his hips again. Rachelle wasn't having it. His arguments, his opinion, they didn't matter anymore. She was in control of him now.

"I've always wanted someone like you Scotty. A cute boy to toy with and sit on. Just imagining your adorable little face getting right up close to my huge booty... it's making me feel funny inside. The more dirty I can make you, the more of your innocent charm I can defile with my big nasty ass, the more excited I get. You're so tiny at this size right now, it's too perfect to ever let you go."

Her words sent chills down Scott's body. It was like his blood stopped pumping for a second. At the same time her heart was racing. Was she really serious? The look in her eyes said yes. The woman, as stunning and unbelievably sexy as she appeared, was going to keep him as a prisoner. For her ass? His denial swiftly turned to terror and her hand lowered him down between her legs.

The soft ebony skin peeled itself from the warm toilet seat as she adjusted her thighs to move her hand in. Her massive globes wobbled with every movement, spreading themselves to welcome Scott back to her crack. A huge shadow fell over him, the immense black crotch of this woman had become his new ceiling. Her hand had transported him inside dark the toilet bowl, not much light made it through her thick thighs. It made sense, his carrier was hovering just underneath where the sun don't shine.

The tiny boy gazed up in awe at the massive holes. Her pussy was slightly wet on the outside with moisture, mostly likely her arousal rather than her sweat. What concerned him most however, was the other hole. This was his first time gazing upon the beauty's anus, even though he had been sat on and farted on by it, he hadn't actually seen the wrinkled sphincter until now. It was round and black, even darker than her normal shade of skin, and eerily pulsating at him. The raw scent of her latent gas clouded around it, making the atmosphere above Scott's head feel murky and hot. It looked big, tight, powerful, and most important of all... it looked like it could crush him from head to toe. Rachelle's fingers curled back around as she presented him with her twitching dark star, rubbing his dick once more in anticipation.

"My ass is going to have so much fun playing with you Scotty. Can't you see how eager my butthole looks? It could easily gobble you whole, but first we're going to enjoy ourselves. Enjoy a whole lot..."

Little by little her hand moved closer to the chocolate starfish, closer with every second. Before long her palm was cupped against her booty, holding Scott directly in front of the giant shithole. The massive folds of anal flesh puckered at him, coming just an inch away from his face.

"Take a deep breath, okay? This is where you're going to stay, right between my giant ass cheeks."

To punctuate her dominance over him she let out a roaring fart, straight into her hand. The powerful whirlwind knocked Scott's head backwards, jerking his neck back and banging his skull off the woman's palm. She pushed it out with her anal muscles, letting the warm muggy air cover the little boy in it's rotten stench. The steamy smell of shit made Scott gag, just as it had to first time she farted on him. He may not have been crushed between her gigantic rumbling ass cheeks like before, but that didn't make the current situation any less awful. The sensation of hot girl gas blowing monstrously all over his still-erect penis felt funny, he didn't like it. In the faint light of the toilet bowl he could see her enormous anus contorting as it spewed out the rest of her fart. Its wrinkles trembled together as bubbles of horrid air sputtered out, along with a little bit of sticky anal juices. When it was finally done, the black ring flexed its huge greasy folds together, mashing the hot slime all over its flesh.

"Unngh... ahhh that felt good." Rachelle sighed with relief. "How was that for you, Scotty? Did you like the taste of my fart? You're going to have to get used to the smell since you're going to be staying in my big gorgeous ass from now on. I'm going to keep you deep inside it, so far beneath my plump butt cheeks that you'll rarely get to see the light of day. You'll be right up against my huge asshole at all times, doesn't that sound exciting? First of course, you're going to have to clean it up."

Scott wanted to cry. Before he had time to despair however Rachelle's fingers grabbed him by the shoulders and jammed his face into her filthy asshole. The hot rubbery poop valve sank into his face, coating him in an awful syrupy substance. Rachelle's warm gooey anal juices that had spurted out during her fart were plastered deep between the crevices of her anus, and now they were all over Scott too. Her huge hand pressed him even harder into the hole, crudely wiping him up and down to "clean" the mess. Slippery oils and sweat caked into her ass crack mixed with the sticky slime. As hard as Scott tried to avoid it, some got in his mouth, assaulting his tongue with the terrible taste. He couldn't breathe while her hand was grinding him into the folds of her anus, the puffy bands of flesh smothered him. He could feel the hot sensitive hole twitching against his face. Her ass was enjoying this, and possibly trying to clench down on his skull.

A loud growl gurgled from the goddess's stomach above. She was still hungry since Scott interrupted her lunch. He heard her giggle.

"I still need to finish that taco I ordered. Don't worry my little boy toy, my ass is really big and can store up a lot of gas. You'll see what I mean soon."

Her asshole winked just thinking about it. She was getting really excited now, and felt extremely happy at how lucky her day had just become. Standing up from the toilet, she kept her chubby ass cheeks spread apart for Scott. It was the last light he was going to see for a while. Her huge hand wasn't pressing down on him as hard as it was a second ago, so the boy freed his head from her anus and started gasping for air. The smell was unbearable, he needed something clean to fill up his lungs. Panting and heaving the boy took a second before screaming for mercy.

"Please! Don't do this to me! Please for the love of God don't do this!"

The woman giggled. His pleas only excited her more.

"I'm not going to make you mine. My ass is."

With that she moved back her hand and let her ass cheeks spring back into place. The giant black globes crashed into each other, burying Scott in her thick fat and dooming him to a new nightmare inside her butt. This beauty, this ebony goddess with a body dripping with perfection had just sentenced him to be a plaything for her ass. He would have never known just by looking at her appearance, that inside such an alluring form a sadistic monster dwelled within. Her ass had just claimed him, and now controlled his fate. It was free to sit on him, to crush him, to fart on him, whatever the sexy lady wanted. The familiar feeling of being ground between her doughy cheeks came back after she put on her panties and low-rise jean shorts. She was walking back to the restaurant to finish her meal, confidently, and with a big smile on her face.

Chapter 4: Her Ass Is Going To Fart All Over Him by NotOnTime

Rachelle had an extra bounce in her step as she strut back to her meal in the restaurant. Technically nothing had changed since she left to the bathroom. She hadn't gained a new toy while she was in there, but instead she became aware that a little guy was stuck in her butt. He was right where she always wanted him, buried in her ass flesh and crammed against her snug donut hole. The huge meaty globes that stuck out like a shelf behind her wobbled with each step she took. Every clack of her shoes on the tiled floor made her butt jiggle, and the playful way she was swinging her hips only added to the motion.

As soon as she made it back to her seat she stuck out her round ass, readying herself to sit down. The woman could feel her cheeks start to spread inside the tight jean shorts, but she knew not to worry about Scott. Her big black butt was so juicy and large that only a portion of her ass would spread apart on the outside. The rest of her ample cheeks would keep him compressed in a sweaty sandwich deep within, ensuring that he wasn't going anywhere.

Sure enough, as her massive backside cushions sat into the seat, she could feel the boy's minuscule body crushed beneath her weight. Her womanly mass spread out on the restaurant booth's surface like a water balloon, the sides of her ass rounded almost to the point of bursting inside her shorts. That same pressure was bearing down on Scott, the inside of her giga ass cheeks compacted his body right against her anus. Rachelle cooed from the feeling, he was really getting into her crevices back there. Just knowing it was a tiny cute boy in her ass, struggling to breathe under her smothering butt flesh, drove her absolutely wild. Even though he was barely big enough to make a dent in her buttocks, the mental stimulation alone was making her body burn with pleasure. It must smell terrible in front of her anus, her crack still felt musty after her last fart.

"Fuck it reeks down here!" Scott cursed, the wafting aftermath of gas burning his lungs.

The young man had thought last time she sat on him was the most painful thing he had ever experienced in his life, but that was nothing compared to this. Now that this Rachelle woman knew he was inside her panties, she was purposefully making it the worst ride it could possibly be, all for her own amusement. Scott could tell how much she was loving this, as soon as she sat down and he was jammed into her asshole, the oily pucker started joyously twitching at him. He had already gotten enough of a taste of the giant farthole after Rachelle had savagely wiped him into it, and yet now it was planted on top of him like a enormous suction cup. The filth-encrusted wrinkles writhed and rolled over Scott's tiny body, giving him the dirtiest massage possible. A hot bath of sweat spilled over him from the endless ass cheek fissure above, but it wasn't enough to wash away the sticky mucus-like substance that was leaking from her hole. The fat pucker clenched slightly, lathering Scott's hair in the goop like it was a whole bottle of shampoo at once.

The air next to her dark center was rank with the odor of excrement, and burning hot to the taste. Scott had to work his tiny arms ragged just to keep the rubbery asshole flesh from completely engulfing his face and giving him no room to breathe. His efforts to push back the sensitive orifice didn't go unnoticed by Rachelle, as she ate the rest of her taco above she delighted herself on the ticklish sensation. Her stomach gobbled to meaty meal up, gurgling extra loud from her tiny waist to alert Scott that some more digestion was on his way. To make things even better the sexy adult started to wiggle her fat ass into the seat, rubbing it around to elicit extra pleasure from Scott.

"Mmmm, that feels good." the woman thought to herself. "I can feel his tiny body stuck right against my butthole, fighting to get it off him. The more I shift my ass around the harder I feel him in my dirty folds. Oh God, it feels so good, if I'm not careful my ass is going to eat him up like a snack. The adorable little snack that he is... Well, if he ever gets too far into my anus I could just blast him out with another fart, hee hee!"

The weight of her magnificent curvaceous ass bouncing on top of Scott without a care in the world was ridiculous. It was like his body was being crushed by a water bed, only one that was large enough to contain a lake. The woman's huge rippling waves of flesh slathered him into her anus, as the giant hole itself gave him a hot slippery kiss. From the moment Rachelle returned him to her mountainous bottom he had noticed her ass was a lot warmer than it was before. Part of that could be because he was nestled far into the very bottom of her ass crack, next to her tender orifices, but there was something else at play. Rachelle's giant butt was generating more heat than usual, from inside her hips a strong wave of feminine energy was emanating through her body. The more excited she became, the hotter her round ass got. She was literally "in heat" Scott realized, her loins so sexually charged that they were roasting his tiny body like an oven.

After another minute Rachelle had finished her taco and started to get up from her seat. Scott breathed a sigh of relief, as bad as it was to endure her walking again, it was still preferable to sitting. As the giantess moved he worried where she would take him next.

"What is she planning of doing with me?" the boy thought frantically. "She's too dangerous to stay with. I need to get away, but will she even give me a chance? Is she going to keep me locked up in her house, and force me to be her toy? Or is she going to lock me inside...?" The sticky pucker throbbed on top of his chest. Scott shuddered just imagining his fate. The huge-hipped goddess has no reservations about farting on top of him, letting her powerful ass wail as it blasted him with her putrid fumes, why would she think any different about pushing him inside her hole? They way her anus had been winking at him this entire time only further cemented that point. It clenched at him. Like it was hungry. Like it wanted to be filled.

That was when a sharp weightless feeling made Scott's stomach lurch, followed by a huge meteoric slam. Rachelle had just sat down again, this time unceremoniously to catch her little toy by surprise. "She had just left the restaurant, why was she sitting down again?" That's where Scott was wrong. Rachelle got up and instead went back to the cash register to order a second round of food. Usually she'd stop at one taco, but today was special. She had a little guest to entertain, or rather it was the other way around. Either way she wanted to get ready. Hunching over in her seat the woman pretended to rummage through her purse, when really she was whispering to her butt. It was in a low voice that only Scott could hear.

"Sorry little Scotty, but I just ordered another taco. I'm going to make myself really bloated today, until my ass is nearly bursting, just for you! This one is extra spicy, you know what that means right?"

The teen's jaw dropped in horror as her asshole flexed again, threateningly. Her skinny waist was going to digest her food slowly and patiently, building up lots of gas to torture him with. The full weight of her ass returned as she sat back up straight. Rachelle went to work right away eating the second taco. It was indeed a lot spicier than the last one, making her face feel hot. She wasn't used to eating this much, and had to force herself to scarf down the last few bites. Drinking the last of her soda, she could feel her insides gurgling. She let a giggle escape her pretty lips, knowing that Scott must be frightened by the sexy noises her guts were making. To outsiders at the restaurant her smile looked sweet and lovely. What they didn't know was it came from a sadistic place, and that a little boy was suffering inside her generous hips.

----

Rachelle took the bus home. As fun as it was to walk with Scott positioned deep inside her sweaty crack, her apartment was much too far to reach on foot. There weren't any places left for her to sit on the bus, and even if there was a spot available she needed two seats to accommodate her plus-sized derriere. That would have been fun for her, she imagined planting her ass down on the seats, feeling the vibrations of the bus engine and little Scotty squirming inside. She smirked a little just thinking about it. Thankfully, she had an even better idea planned.

She located herself on a very specific place on the bus, where she could stand and hold one of the hanging handles for balance and have a pole located directly behind her. This pole was also for hanging on to, for people to grab it at arm's height even though it ran down all the way to the floor. It was perfect. She waited for the bus to gradually fill with people so she could naturally back up and make room for the extra passengers. With each half-step back she pressed the pole into her enormous butt, wedging it right between her plump ebony ass cheeks. The metallic fixture disappeared into her wobbling flesh, eating into her jean shorts so much that they weren't ever visible from the back.

A few male passengers couldn't help but stare. Her chunky black buttocks were already a feast for the eyes but watching them devour the bus pole was crazy erotic. The face she wore made it seem like she wasn't even aware of it, like she had backed up into the pole by accident and her ass was too fat to even feel it. On the inside however she was was giddy with excitement. She didn't care who was looking at her, she was concentrating on Scott and the delightful tingles of his tiny body writhing into her butthole.

The tiny teen was jammed hard into her anal orifice. The slimy pucker welcomed him into its folds, flowering outwards as the pole from behind pushed him in. He was smothered by the encroaching black flesh and sticky slime. Scott wheezed and squirmed, but his efforts were like an ant struggling underneath a boot. No amount of strength he could muster would be enough to lift Rachelle's fat donkey booty off of him, or push back against the steel pole. The solid thick cylinder jutting between her ass cheeks was an immovable object, he might as well have been trying to push the Earth away from under his feet. Another playful thrust from the wide woman brought the pole deeper into her crack inching her jeans ever farther up her ass. Scott was flattened into her anus, his bent arms and legs forced to go flat in a spread eagle position. It was like he was face down in a foam mattress, only it was this adult woman's butthole.

Just thinking about what was happening for a moment was surreal to him. This giant crushing force on him was a girl's anus. It was her thick juicy ring, a gateway inside the hell that was her ass. At Scott's current size the very real possibility of it opening and something coming out was too real. Even worse, the possibility of him passing through and becoming entombed inside her anal flesh was also something to worry about. As if the enormous chocolate maw could sense his fear, it started throbbing on him. Hot sensual undulations massaged his body from every lip of her anal wrinkles. The puffy wet folds smacked and kneaded his body from head to toe. It was as if Rachelle's ass was tenderizing him for what was to come.

The giant black beauty bit her lips. Her loins were shuddering from teasing the shrunken boy in her ass. Slowly her hips began to rock into the hard bus pole. It was something her body started to do on it's own but she didn't want to stop it. Her fat sexy ass rubbed up and down the metal rod, rolling her giant anus over the little boy locked inside. The features of his tiny limbs and small nub of a head felt amazing as they ground into her anal meat. The wrinkles of her slimy horrid asshole caressed every inch of him, pulsating gruesomely as the woman started to breathe heavier.

"My ass really wants you Scotty..." she thought. "It needs you. Your delicate cute body is exactly the right fit for my giant folds. It has to squeeze and crush you into them, there's no question. You were meant to be one with my giant ass!"

Scott was in too much pain to react. The incredible pressure of the giantess and the pole was crushing to life out of him. Her huge sweltering shithole was rubbing into him so hard he felt like he was melting into it. Hot viscous lines of grime and intestinal juices soaked into his skin, lubricating his battered muscles. His head was pounding, like it was about to crack open under the weight of her ass. The boy's thoughts ran wild. He was scared, frightened that this was the moment he was going to die. It would be all for the giant erotic woman's pleasure, to serve her asshole and sacrifice his life to it.

Fate was no so forgiving though. Even worse torments awaited him instead. A horrifying sticky squelch met his ears as the massive anus yawned apart in front of him. He couldn't see the shades of colour, but the black rubbery bands of flesh expanded to reveal the hot pink ring inside. It was Rachelle's sensitive inner anus, still wrenched shut, but pulsating with an incredible aura of lust. The pink mess of flesh planted itself hard on top of Scott, smothering him with a loving kiss. He noticed immediately how different the internal ring of her hole was compared to the outside. It was sticky, like the raw flesh inside your mouth, the inside of your cheek. The heat coming from it was much more intense, as if the shell of her body had been cracked open and now her he was now exposed to her fiery core. Hot intestinal slime oozed from the orifice, getting all over his face and in his nose. The huge inner sphincter clenched hungrily, suckling on his torso. It was like the asshole was actually trying to slurp him up and suck him inside.

It was too much for the young man. He felt helpless and terrified, genuinely worried that he was going to be eaten alive by this giant hole. Against his instincts to breathe, he screamed, as loud as he could. His voice trembled in fear as the mushy anus rolled over his head, cutting off his cries for help again and again.

"PLEASE STOP-! RACHEL-! HELP-! YOUR HOLE IS-! AAAAAHH-! NOOOOO-! STOP PLEA-! HEELLLP-! SOMEONE HELP M-!!"

The ebony goddess stifled a hot moan inside her mouth. She could feel Scott's tiny squeaks inside her anus. His little vocal vibrations were tickling her supple pink flesh and it felt wonderful. Rachelle absolutely loved this type of torture, it was something she had always wanted to experience but never got to. She loved teasing cute boys with her big fat ass, to use her mammoth hips to get a distressed reaction out of them. Having Scott shrunk and crammed into her anus was a whole other level, the exhilaration made her want to cum here and now. Her pussy was sopping wet, the drooling moisture was seeping past her panties and into her jeans. The boy's screams for help felt desperate, and being able to snuff them out by simply pressing down with her huge black butthole made Rachelle's hands squeeze even tighter on the bus handle.

"Ohhhnh God he feels so delicious! He's crying for his life down there, my giant ass is so close to swallowing him whole! We're doing this in public, but no one even knows! No one can help you Scotty, you're at the mercy of my juicy round butt. Nothing can stop it from pushing you inside, or even smothering your little lungs. I feel like I want to crush you with my anus so bad, pinch the whole thing down on top of you until you're caked into my filthy wrinkles! Ohhh fuck it would feel so good... but I can't break you just yet. My ass needs to keep defiling you, it has to continue dirtying you until you no longer dream of running away. You have to be properly educated and realize that my huge thick butt is where you belong, that you only deserve to live inside the world of my big sexy ass cheeks."

Her stop on the bus was coming up soon. It was almost like her body could sense that she was nearly home, because a gurgle bellowed softly from her exposed midriff. Inside her smooth black tummy her food was being gradually digested and a collection of bubbly air passed through her intestines. A grin curved around her lips as she felt the oncoming gas. How amazing would it be for her to let it out on Scott, right here, right now? She wanted to do it. She needed to do it. The hot bubbles merged together at the end of her colon, edging so close to being released. Rachelle exhaled and began to bend forwards...

Scott whimpered as he felt it coming. He heard the gargantuan ass make a low internal burping sound and then noticed as the outer rim of Rachelle's shithole started to clench around him. The giant black woman's anus was holding in what felt like an incredible swirling payload of gas, ready to fire at any moment. He held his breath to try to endure the blast but Rachelle then stopped it. The pink fleshy membrane that was crushing his body remained shut. He could feel the girl's giant muscles straining to contain the fart. That was when his new goddess bent forward. It didn't seem possible for him to become crushed any more by her rancid asshole, but her ass proved him wrong.

The colossal ghetto booty sank further into the pole as Rachelle arched her back. She didn't mind if she looked like the most voluptuous pole dancer the people on the bus had ever seen, she wanted that pole deep in her ass. Greedily, her fat hams gobbled up the long metal beam, obliterating Scott in the process. The hot pink maw jut forwards, flattening him with an insurmountable force. Scott could feel the lines where to folds met, the hard quivering steel-like flaps of meat converging around his face. His head was lined up perfectly with her anal gateway, at ground zero of where the incoming explosion would come. There was no air surrounding him to hold his breath in any longer, not even a millimeter of space for his tears to escape from his eyes.

Rachelle inhaled slowly "Here it comes, boy... enjoy~" she thought. Finally, she pushed with her ass, letting out a mixture of a grunt and a moan.

Scott could only scream inside his own mouth in the moments before it happened, his lips and jaw totally crushed shut by the giant asshole.

"MMMMMMNNNRRMRRMRRMRGGHHH-!!!"

The smothering butthole split open instantly from the pressure, belting out a explosive rumbling fart. Scott's face and body acted as a momentary stopper for the onslaught of wretched gas, a failed plug that could only partially prevent the incredible load of anal air from escaping. Hot droning whisps of gas seared his body as the anus sputtered open around him. The fat unrelenting hole pounded his muscles and reverberated every single anal wrinkle against him at once. Rachelle's fart smelled absolutely vile, its stench burned his eyes and made him convulse as it forced its way inside his lungs. He couldn't scream or endure the blast, he could only suffer through it. It had the potent smell of a silent but deadly with the rampaging intensity of a full giantess eruption. Up above the black giantess groaned out loud a little. The amazing release of pressure in conjunction with her huge ass purring a rancid fart all over Scott's tiny body felt divine. The sturdy pole behind him offered him zero resistance, allowing every filth covered feature of Rachelle's anus to brutally clobber him like an trained fighter. Hot wet splatters of anal juices coated his body as they carelessly shot out of her asshole. The sticky scorching fart was twenty times as painful as her last booty blast, thanks to the crushing pole. The pressure coming behind him along with the pressurized gas exiting Rachelle's bowels was like being trapped between two planets smashing together.

For several excruciating seconds the fart trembled out her butt, prolonged only by how tight her asshole was wrapped around the poor boy. The horrible rank air slipped between her massive cheeks, spilling out of the deep canyon of her ass crack. Her jean shorts were completely soaked in the smell, and the metal pole had become warmed up from the grueling heat. Nearby passengers reacted in disgust to the spreading stink. Some pretended not to notice while others visibly recoiled. None of them mattered to the black goddess, even if her public persona had been shattered to them, the only person on this bus that meant anything to her was Scott. Just imagining the pained expression on his cute face, thinking of him forced to drink her gas as her ass poured it down his throat... it made Rachelle's pussy stain her shorts.

The honor of being her personal ass slave was not well received. Scott felt like he was in eternal damnation and wanted to die. To his dismay the gates of hell weren't just open and farting on him, they were pulling him inside. Rachelle's giant booty hole had yawned open just a little too far at the tail end of her fart, and Scott found himself being eaten alive by it. The strength of her arched back pressing her farting hips into the bus pole caused the boy to become pushed in as the rest of the awful gas was pushed out. The inner ring of flesh swallowed the screaming boy up face-first, blasting him with searing fart fumes as he writhed in despair. He was offered no mercy, the pressure of the steel pole jammed him in up to his legs before the anus clamped painfully shut.

Rachelle noticed the intrusion as her fart died off and she smiled. The boy felt good sticking inside her bowels, his meager wriggling pleasured her anus greatly. He was squirming and choking inside, coughing up the terrible fart fumes only to find nothing else to breathe. Playfully the woman clenched with her ass, letting her thick meaty anus muscles clamp around his torso. Scott wheezed and spat, nearly having his guts forced out of his own mouth. It was unending torture for him, right after the worst experience of his life. He was being crushed and suffocated by this monster's heavy ruthless ass, and it was all just for her anal enjoyment. Gross slime pooled around his shoulders, splashing his head ever time she made a movement.

The bus had finally reached Rachelle's stop and she stepped off to walk the rest of the way home. She squeezed the tiny boy with her butthole all the way home, using him as a chew toy for her ass. There wasn't a moment given for him to rest, the pain and the lack of clean air made him become delirious. Just when he thought he'd peacefully pass out the lady's black butthole would scrunch up his abdomen like a stress ball, making him fight to stay alive. Her enormous ass cheeks wobbled back and forth and she strut her way home, concealing the tiny prisoner being tortured within.

Chapter 5: Her Ass Is Too Big To Handle by NotOnTime

Rachelle let out a big sigh of relief as she closed the front door to her apartment. The walk home felt much longer than usual with her new butt buddy along for the ride. At this point her libido was hyper-charged, the full afternoon of teasing and farting and tickling her asshole with this small boy had put her into a frenzied state of arousal. Playing with Scott's shrunken body in public was fun of course, but it didn't allow her to do anything drastic. The beautiful black goddess wanted to get rough with him, to get dirty with him... the mental list she kept for tonight's fun was only stuff that could be done at home.

Deep inside her sexy plump prison chamber Scott had put together that she had arrived at her home. Her giant body started to bounce around as she took off her shoes and her movements became more erratic. Even if the whirling motion hadn't tipped him off it would be impossible not to notice how excited her ass was getting. The ever-present pounding of her heartbeat had sped up, echoing through her colon. Her hot muscles quivered and squelched, splashing anal mucus in Scott's face as they knew fun was soon to be had. The middle of his body was still stuck inside the puckered maw of her asshole, and the beast crunching extra hard on his torso was not a good sign. The woman's booty was practically growling with hunger at him, he feared the inky darkness that laid straight ahead. He could feel the walls churning, like big lips smacking above ready to gobble him up. All it would take was a little prod from the giantess's fingers to send him to his doom, but thankfully Rachelle's hand came to pull him out instead.

It wasn't a simple tug and pluck from her ass as Scott would have liked to imagine. Rachelle had to really dig into her booty meat to reach her fingers up to her asshole. Her deluxe cushioned behind made for a hefty set of pillows to pry apart and Scott's little legs weren't necessarily that easy to grab on to either. All the sweat and slime made her butthole slippery, and caused her fingers to slip over Scott's feet several times before getting a proper grip. All the fumblings made him even more scared of Rachelle pushing him inside to finish the job, causing him to squirm and kick which only exacerbated the problem. As she pulled, her asshole hugged tight around the boy, seemingly not wanting to let him go. His wriggles felt really good and so the anus acted like a giant suction cup to keep him inside. Eventually Rachelle's hand won out though, and with a slimy "pop" the boy was freed.

Scott gasped hard for clean air, finally seeing light for the first time in a few hours. The titaness of a woman set him down on a wide solid surface, standing above him like an enormous skyscraper. She had laid him on her living room table, it was cool to the touch, but compared to being inside her ass it felt like a block of ice. His naked body shivered but his limbs were too exhausted to curl into a ball. Awful reeking fluids dripped from his skin, but to him the air smelled more fresh than anything he had ever breathed before in his life. Anything was better than the horrid hellhole between this woman's cheeks, her repulsive fart chamber was worse than any nightmare.

His vision was blurry and he couldn't make out the face of the woman standing in front of him. Her ridiculous curves were all he could really see, in fact her massive swinging breasts were obscuring most of his sightline to her head. She was looking down at him like his tiny body was instead a huge platter of delicious foods. Just his tiny morsel of a shape was all it took to make her salivate at the mouth.

"You look so timid down there. How was it being inside my gorgeous ass?" she asked. "Having your cute face pressed against my butthole must have been nasty for you, but it felt amazing for me. Every time I farted I got really wet, see?"

She ran a finger between her meaty thighs, scooping up a clear line of pussy juices. The seeping liquid sparkled in the light and extended a drooping thread from her finger to her crotch. Scott tried his best to yell out to her but his throat was thoroughly clogged with sticky webs of ass mucus. All he could do was gargle the gross slime as she continued to talk.

"Mmmm, I'm going to have so much fun with you tonight... Remember what I said before? My huge ass can store up a lot of gas. What you saw before was only a taste of what's to come, hee hee! Now you stay right there, I'm going to go freshen up..."

With that Rachelle was gone, headed towards her bedroom to prepare for the evening. Her words chilled Scott to the bone. If what he went through was only a fraction of anal tortures that she had ready for him, then he was probably not going to survive the night. Maybe his body might still be left intact to serve the black booty goddess, but his sanity definitely wouldn't be.

He needed to escape, but he was far too weak. The pulverizing her asshole gave him on the ride here had taken a great toll on his strength. His mind screamed to run away, to flee from this giant table and hide somewhere, but his body wouldn't comply. His arms and legs could barely move, like they were being held down by something. Looking to his limbs, Scott noticed more ass juices were draped over his skin, sticking him to the hard table. It wasn't so much his limbs couldn't move, but rather he was glued to the table! His weakened arms and legs were too pitiful to pry himself off the surface, no matter how hard he struggled. He was trapped like an insect on a spider web, left to wait for his predator to come back and feast on him.

"Noooo..." he coughed weakly, finally getting the last of the mucus out of his throat. In a hoarse voice he whispered "This can't be happening..."

Huge thumps resonated across the hardwood floor as Rachelle re-entered the living room. Scott gazed up at her and nearly had a heart attack. She had changed out of her street clothes into an insanely tight nurses gown. The pink medical clothing was clinging super tight to her plump curves, accentuating how massive they were. Her giant ample breasts had already popped three buttons at the top of her shirt exposing a vast valley of cleavage. The smooth brown abyss looked succulent and bouncy, Scott could only imagine becoming lost in so much boob flesh, similar to how he fell into her ass crack before.

The rest of the nurse outfit was literally bursting at the seams, Under her armpits and around her massive hips the pink fabric was splitting apart, revealing Rachelle's tasty chocolate skin underneath. She turned around and presented her enormous behind to Scott. The skirt of the nurse's outfit couldn't even make it halfway down her giant brown booty. The girth of her cheeks had forced the tight fabric upward, the way it indented into her skin would have looked delicious if Scott wasn't so frightened.

"How do I look Scott? Do you think it's sexy? Be honest..." She wiggled her ass around in sensual circles, jostling her giant cheeks from side to side until they freed themselves entirely from the tight skirt. The pink fabric rolled all the way up her huge hips, becoming nothing more than a belt. "Hee hee, there we go. It's been a few years since I've worn this. It doesn't quite fit like it used to, but I think it's perfect for tonight, where it's just the two of us. We're going to go back in time, to when you were in the hospital and I was taking care of you. Except this time I'm going to do everything that I wanted to. No one will stop me from rubbing you into my butt, and smothering you with my giant fat ass. You're so tiny now too, it's like my greatest fantasy come to life!"

Scott couldn't believe what she was saying. She was going to recreate his hospital visit from years ago, but in her own sick twisted way? She was completely crazy, way beyond help.

The gigantic round globes of ass flesh bent over, hanging directly above him. Rachelle was slowly lowering her tantalizing ass, preparing to sit on top of him on the table. Luckily the table was extremely sturdy and even with her vast amount of body weight it would still be able to support her and her big rump with no problems. For the first time since he was normal-sized Scott gazed upon her huge black booty. It was just as sexy and round as he remembered, a full course of woman meat. Back then he was mesmerized by it's size, but now the proportions were larger than life. He could see her cheeks spread apart gradually as she squat, smell the familiar stench inside as it started to seep out. A looming heart-shaped shadow eclipsed him from the lights above. This woman's ass looked like it was the size of a stadium compared to him, even if he could run at full sprint now he wouldn't be able to escape before it sat down on him.

"This is where you're going to be Scotty" she taunted. "Take a good look inside..."

Rachelle pulled apart her massive plump hams, giving Scott a clear horrific view of her musky ass crack. It was his first time seeing it all at once, and it both astounded and terrified him. Giant wet globs of sweat ran down her plush skin, as if the ass was drooling with hunger. The pigment of her already-dark skin became even darker inside her butt cheeks, stained by years of filth and sloppy wiping. In the center was her black pucker, pulsating excitedly at him. It was wrinkled and still coated in awful slime. On the outside the anus was the blackest most ebony flesh of all, but Scott knew about the sensitive pink anal meat waiting within...

"Please Rachelle!" He screamed, begging her. "Don't do this! I'm another human being, just like you! Please don't put me up your ass again! It's horrible! More horrible than you think it is! For the love of God have mercy on me! If you let me go I won't tell anyone! I won't call the police or anything, I'll keep quiet, I swear! Just don't sit on me!!!"

His answer came on a huge bowling ball-sized drop of pussy juices falling down and knocking back his head. Rachelle was far too horny to give a shit about his plight, her gushing slit made that all the more apparent.

"Ughnn... Oops, sorry about that. You just look so yummy down there, my pussy couldn't stop itself from leaking some love juices. You know the more you beg, the more aroused I get, right? It's like your tiny voice is pleading for my ass to crush your fragile body and fart all over you. Can you see my hole pulsating? It's a greedy one, and it wants nothing more but to caress you inside it's messy wrinkles and smother you with my gas..."

"No I'm serious!" Scott yelled in frustration. "This isn't a game! I could really die!"

Rachelle ignored him and squat even lower. The warmth coming from her ass crack washed over Scott. Her sloppy hole was contracting, ready to feed on his cries.

"NO! LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE NO! DON'T!!!"

SLAM!

Finally the horny goddess dropped her ass on top of him, flattening to poor boy into the table. She bit her lower lip and made a face of bliss, as if she had sat on a hard penis instead of a little shrunken boy. His tiny squirms were far more tasty than any cock or dildo could ever be. The knowledge that his cute young body was suffering under her enormous ass was more than enough to get her off. His torment, his fear, they were the greatest aphrodisiac of all.

Without hesitation she started to grind her hips into the table, forwards and backwards and in seductive circles. Her plentiful ass squished generously into the flat surface, spreading out to cover a large amount of surface area as it rolled around. From the outside her giant plump butt cheeks looked like they were two big plates of jello, jiggling all over the place as she gyrated. The entrancing view of her booty fat would make even a world-class hypnotist jealous, it was a sight that would capture the gaze of any man, and it was all for Scott. Only from Scott's angle he couldn't see a damn thing, he was completely buried in her hefty curves. The huge badonkadonk was stampeding over him like a viscous steamroller, trampling his tiny body.

The force of her weight was even worse than when she had sat on him in the restaurant. This time she was actually trying to crush him with her booty as much as possible. As soft as her skin was, against the solid table it was hard as stone, nearly snapping his limbs like they were toothpicks. Scott could only yelp in pain as he was rolled around under her gigantic ass halves, his pathetic body was being mangled like a twisted up dish cloth. Rachelle's titanic booty knew no mercy, it was huge and heavy and that was it.

The surface of the table grew more slippery as her torture went on. Salty droplets of ass sweat were dripping from her ass crack, and an ever-flowing leak of juices were running between her thighs. Her gushing pussy made the aroma under her stifling brown butt even more condensed, turning what little air Scott had to breathe thick with lust. The runny bath eased the harsh friction against her skin, but only by a little. The poor boy was still mashed up and down and all over the place, squirming to escape the massive flesh pillows.

Rachelle let out a few horny moans as she pressed her unfathomable glutes into the table, letting her fat squish deeply against it. She could still feel the yummy boy under all that juicy rump meat, a speck compared to her sexy ass. He was being treated like an eraser shaving under her massive buns, compressed and rolled around as if he was nothing. The sheer feeling of domination she had over him was like nothing she had ever felt before. Her giant ass had complete control over him, every which way she swayed her hips he was forced to roll under them. Just then a low growl came from her abdomen.

"All this moving around is shaking up the gas inside me, can you hear it little Scotty? Those tacos are really making me feel really bloated..."

It was true, she could feel the light pressure of her gas building inside her massive butt. Her whole ass felt like a swelling balloon, filled with multiple loads of farts that were nearly ready to burst out. Rachelle stopped rubbing into the table to push the gas along, coaxing it to pass through her bowels. She smiled as the bubbles of pressure were squeezed through her enormous rump, the sensation of gas snaking its way through her winding intestines was pleasurable. Scott was screaming under her cheeks for her not to do it, but there was no way to stop her now. Buried through the thick walls of her butt cheeks her anus was puckering, repeatedly flexing as Rachelle pushed with her muscles...

An explosive gust of air trumpeted between her giant ebony cheeks. The fart made a sharp blaring sound, echoing loudly throughout the woman's apartment. It was long and bassy, with a great deal of force to it. A wicked miasma of shit stink was expelled from her anus, bellowing through the girthy globes of chocolate fat as it sought to escape. The hot winds spewed downwards to Scott, pounding into the table from her ass crack and spreading out to meet him under her cheeks. The huge jiggling hams were already vibrating painfully on top of him from the force of her release, but now he had to stench to deal with too. It was muggy and stinging at the same time, reeking of the spicy leftover odor from her lunch tacos. Somehow the gas smelled even worse than when he was face deep inside her anus, it had more time to grow stronger and ferment inside her bowels. The young boy cried as the tremendous ass thundered the fart over him, the air tasted like he was sniffing her raw shit.

The onslaught didn't end there, however. Rachelle started wildly rocking her hips into the table again, going into an erotic frenzy. She was so aroused by farting on Scott with her full naked ass that she couldn't stop herself. She had to hump the table and pulverize him with her booty, to her it felt like she was squeezing the stink into him with her butt. Her biggest desire right now was to smother him in her scent, to use her glorious black ass to soak the very essence of her gas into the boy. Scott found himself wanting to die in this very moment. The intense pain battering his body from outside as well as the tainted air burning the lungs inside him was too much. He would have passed out right there if the constant humping of her hips wasn't crushing him so hard.

Rachelle only paused for a moment to let another raunchy fart rip out her fat butt cheeks. The wafting spicy scent rumbled through her entire ass, suffocating Scott in its flavor. The boy whimpered for mercy but Rachelle went right back to humping the life out of him. Her gargantuan cheeks bucked frenetically, creating sweaty slaps against the firm table. The rancid scent of farts floated around her voluptuous backside, spreading through the room and reaching her nose.

"Hnnn... those are just as ripe as they felt coming out" she hummed. "How is it down there? Does it feel amazing under my giant ass? Are you becoming lost in my farts? I think I have some more... nghh!!"

Another blast of horrid air roared from her buttocks. The rank smell slapped her cheeks together as she pushed it out, it sounded sharp and bubbly. Scott wheezed as his lungs sucked the repulsive odor inside. He was desperate for fresh air, but the black goddess was only churning out vile monstrous farts. Sticky anal fumes roasted his throat, but he had to keep choking on it to survive. The mountain-sized ass of this woman had him pinned in place, unable to leave or even fight back. Underneath him, the slimy bath of juices leaking from her crotch had only spread more, expanding its puddle on the table. She groaned and bucked her hips into the surface again, mercilessly crushing Scott.

"Ahhh, that's so good... I think it's time to send you a bit closer to the source..." she said.

From those words, the great immeasurable weight of female flesh began to roll off the boy. She leaned forwards, enough to let a sliver of light find Scott under her ass cheeks. It looked like a distant golden line on the horizon, far away past a mile of foot-high chocolate ceiling. He gasped for clean air, ragged and drooling at the opportunity to fill his chest with something besides foul methane. Suddenly the light was cut into by Rachelle's giant hand, carving it's way under her prodigious ass mounds. Before Scott knew it the powerful palm was on top of him and dragging him deep between her sexy sweat-filled butt crack. As promised by the hungry goddess, he was going straight to her hole.

Chapter 6: Her Ass Fucks His Tiny Body by NotOnTime

The woman's strong, pillar-like fingers pushed him deep into her sweaty crack. Her ass was warm and humid, still ripe from the recent chain of farts. Scott couldn't prevent his tiny body being slid through the fat cushiony walls, and before he knew it he was already slammed into a rough rubbery surface. Rachelle's dark sensitive hole clenched at his touch, smothering him with an erotic fervor. It was still boiling hot from her noxious gas, and coated in an awful oily slime. Scott wriggled helplessly, much to his captress's pleasure, making her massive anus twitch on top of him.

The giant fingers retreated for a second and Scott could feel his whole world shift in place. Rachelle was moving her body to get comfortable. Next thing the boy knew the giant walls of ass fat that he was entombed in started to spread apart. Rachelle was pulling apart her thick butt cheeks with both hands, finally giving Scott a proper breather and some light from the outside world. It took several seconds to fully spread her ass, this woman had so much junk in the trunk that she had to really dig in with her fingers and pull it apart, one handful at a time. Bit by bit the enormous hulking cheeks were pried open, leaving Scott and the sticky black anus exposed.

The asshole was sitting just off the table with the tiny boy stuck to it like a fly on a wall. Rachelle puckered her anal orifice, pushing with her plump wrinkles to let to Scott peel off it and fall. He hit the table like a sack of wet potatoes, still dizzy and gasping from the whole ordeal of being sat on.

The view from here was nothing short of incredible. With Rachelle's cheeks spread apart like this he was at the bottom of a huge ass canyon. Taking up the majority of his vision was her anus, big and puffy. Around it, giant beads of sweat tricked down the sides of her cheeks, each one nearly as big as he was. The powerful figure of her gigantic ass surrounded him, it was a sight that was undeniably sexy. Despite how gruesome the fart torture was, Rachelle still had an ass of the gods, and Scott's body reacted. His member shot up, engulfed in the sexy pheromones. Clouds of visible steam floated between her massive butt globes, obscuring the woman's back that stretched out above. Scott could see the nurses outfit still tightly wrapped around her torso, her long perfectly-cut hair, and frighteningly enough, her head turned around backwards looking straight at him.

"You look so tiny down there!" she taunted the boy with a giggle. "You're in the perfect spot right now, right in front of my asshole. Does it smell good? I want you to give it a kiss, okay?"

She leaned back just a little, rotating her magnificently huge backside so that her anus would be at ground-level with Scott. The young man cowered in fear as the giant shithole was lowered down to him, Rachelle just wanted it to land right next to the boy, but Scott was terrified he'd be smothered again. He scrambled back in fear, slipping several times on the slick table but still frantically kicking his feet. His penis may have been turned on, but his fight or flight reflexes were telling him to run for it. Rachelle saw him moving away and knew what to do.

"Ah ah, no escaping little man." she scolded, letting go of one of her ass halves. Once released, the giant springy flesh bounced back in place, swinging across the table and slamming into Scott. He was slapped by the rampaging butt cheek and sent spiraling into a painful roll. It felt like he had been by a truck made entirely of fat. Weakly, he got back up as Rachelle grabbed her ass cheek again, spreading it back into place.

"Do you get it yet? You're not leaving. If you try to run away my ass can easily crush you. I should be thankful my cheeks are so big and juicy, even if you start running at full speed I can just let them go and catch you in them. You won't be able to make it out in time so don't even try. Now then..."

She scooted backwards once again, presenting Scott with her giant throbbing hole.

"You know what it means when a lady spreads herself like this right? I want you to fuck my hole. I want your tiny insignificant dick to go right inside the folds of my anus and pound them as hard as you can. Go on."

Scott felt shivers down his spine when she uttered the words "fuck my hole". She wanted him to stick his dick inside that?! At normal size, sure, it would feel like a creamy dream, but now with his body shrunken down this small he didn't even know if she would feel it. That wasn't even the main issue, what really made him freeze up was the size of it. The woman's hot rancid pucker was huge, towering over his minuscule body. It looked more like an alien maw than anything, and the way it twitched and clenched was eerie. Sticky juices, a mix of sweat, pussy slime and anal fluids caked onto it's surface, giving it a disgusting sheen in the shadowed ass crack. The odor permeating around Scott was heavy and vile and the orifice standing in front of him was the source of it.

The boy knew he was hesitating, and was afraid that if he didn't act soon she was going to punish him even harder. Needless to say his dick was ready for the job, still somehow standing at full attention as it if was unaware of the severity of the situation. It was just Scott's own thoughts that were holding him back. He begrudgingly made a step forward, but the warmth and stench of the huge anus hit him like a slap in the face. Again he froze like a mannequin, in a half-walking position before a giant farthole.

Rachelle watched the young man from above, starting to grow impatient.

"If you don't fuck my ass right now Scott I'll shove you all the way inside. I will feed you to my ass and swallow your body whole. You can either rot in there with my giant shits or try to have good time, it's up to you."

Scott remembered how terrible the walk here had been, with the top half of his body stuck inside her bowels. The wretched smell, the revolting fluids... he didn't want to experience that ever again. Her threat was all he needed to keep walking forwards, to finally get right up next to her butthole. Hesitantly he reached out his arm and touched it. The anus was hot and oily, his fingers had to submerge themselves in a layer of gross bodily excretions just to touch the rubbery skin. With both hands he caressed the foul flesh, it was just as disgusting as he remembered. The raw stench nearly made him gag, her ass was still laden with the smell of farts.

Now he just had to "insert" his dick. The fat butthole was too big for anything he did to actually be considered penetration. The only way he could actually reach far enough to delve inside the woman's cavernous bowels would be if he sent his whole body inside. That would probably feel good to her, but complete torture for him. Scott's only option was to jam his rod between a couple of wrinkles and start humping, and thankfully there were plenty to choose from. Rachelle's giant anus was a round aperture made up of many large wrinkles of skin. Ebony flesh folds of all sizes, some thin, some big and puffy, all of them tightly formed a seal in the center of her ass. The way they shimmered in the light made them look like shiny ripe fruit, filled with juices. The boy lowered his hands in front of his hips and picked two plump folds to push himself into. He spread them apart slightly, the view of opening the two thick wrinkles was somehow erotic. The way the juicy lumps of skin looked together was kind of like an ass, as if a huge black butt was bent over and spreading in front of him. He had found an ass inside of her ass, a succulent booty ready to eat his meat. The thought only made his penis sturdier as he finally plunged it inside.

"O-ohhh~" he moaned out loud, much to his own surprise.

The feeling of her hot gooey folds surrounding his rod felt sublime, much better than he was expecting. It smelled rank and felt filthy, but his cock couldn't deny the amazing warm grip of pleasure found in Rachelle's anus. Right after his dick went in the giant butthole started to flex in response, squeezing the heavenly wrinkles tightly around him. The huge pucker took total control, yanking Scott's body by his penis and pumping him forwards and back with every contraction. The black sticky bands of skin drooled moisture onto Scott's arms, soiling him with hot anus slime. His head was forced to lean into the middle of the steamy orifice as his hips hunched over the plump round booty wrinkles. It was rank and musky in the middle of the flesh pit, the warmth of the anus hit his face like a campfire. He could feel the powerful anal bands contracting in front of his face, able to crush and decimate him if he got too close. The smell was putrid but the sensation taking his dick was far too good.

Deep in his heart he was afraid. His emotions were telling him to run, to get away while he still might have a chance. In his mind he was shouting, revolted at how disgusting this whole thing was. The stench was absolutely toxic and her asshole was filthy. He might as well be rolling around in shit, her sticky wet anus must be covered in a plethora of germs right now. Even with all this his dick was loving the feeling, it was more erotic than anything he'd felt before in his life. He hated how good it felt to have this huge asshole wrapped around his cock, how awesome it was when it contracted and sucked his hips inside. In the distance he heard Rachelle moan, as she purposefully pumped her fat anus all over him.

"Ahhn... That feel good Scotty? Fuck my ass! Fuck my big asshole with your tiny boy dick! Do it hard!" she commanded.

The boy obeyed, trying to thrust his hips as best he could to pound the humongous anus. While he initially starting pumping his hips in fear, his inner instincts took over and began to buck his pelvis in an animalistic display of lust. The huge pulsating maw in front of him was eating his dick, slobbering and sucking on it with delight, but all his body wanted was for it to feel even better. Sliding his member in and out made the experience even sexier, he hung onto her clenching wrinkles with both arms to steady himself.

Scott wanted to get into a rhythm, to really plow this giant asshole, but he was having trouble. The table under his feet was slippery with leaking pussy juices, making it hard to stand up straight. Even giving his hips the hardest thrust he could muster wasn't enough to make the giantess feel good. His meager humps couldn't satisfy her, only himself. She was getting restless, shouting "Come on! Come on!" at him, but he couldn't do any more under these circumstances. He bucked and bucked, but it barely registered through her fat thunderous ass. The hungry clenches of her asshole were doing more to move him around than his own body, and that was no good.

He heard a disappointed sigh escape her lips, one equal to a whole hour of chastising. Suddenly a tremendous force slammed his back from behind, cramming his tiny body into the gluttonous hole. It was her finger, reaching back into her deep ass crack to press his entire form inside the juice-filled anal wrinkles. If Scott wasn't man enough to give her the butt pounding she craved then she'd have to do it herself. The instant her digit made impact and jammed the boy up her cornhole she shuddered. A bolt of electricity ran up her spine as she felt the tiny person wriggle deep between her puffy anus folds. This was the excitement she had been waiting for.

"Mmmm! Yes! Get up in there!" she shouted.

Scott was brutally surrounded by the hot trembling flesh, mercilessly stuffed against her asshole. Her finger was incredibly strong, there was no way his weak body could fight back against it. She cruelly started prodding him from behind, hammering his back over and over without taking the pad of her mighty finger off him. The motion was steady and forceful, clearly replicating the actual anal fucking she wanted him to do to her butt. Scott could barely hold himself together, between the strength of her giant finger and the overwhelming clenches of her pulsating asshole he felt like his chest was going to cave in. The huge puckered sphincter was making a feast of him, squeezing its puffy wrinkles around his legs arms and anything it could find. His dick was mashed deeper inside the sweltering folds, wrapped tightly by Rachelle's inner anus. Her shithole wanted to mess him up, to violently mash him between its wrinkles and feel him squirm around, and luckily the lady's finger was there to help.

He was nothing more than a human vibrator for her, something to wriggle around and pleasure her anus. Scott could feel himself sinking deeper into the smelly flesh pit, the succulent bands of Rachelle's anal flesh were slowly encroaching around him. He gasped desperately for air, tasting the foul scent of her anus all around him. Two fat lumps of skin pinched his cheeks around him mouth, his jaw was wedged between them. Hot sweat dribbled down the lady's chocolate coloured ass crack, splashing into her anus. With nowhere else to go, Scott was forced to drink the dirty salty discharge or risk drowning in it. His stomach felt awful with the ass sweat swirling around inside him but he had no choice. As Rachelle's finger pounded into him again the boy wrenched his neck backwards, popping his head free.

"STOP!" he screamed to her with his last bits of air "IT HURTS! I CAN'T BREATHE!"

His begging was stomped out as Rachelle's finger aimed at his head and crammed it straight against her asshole. The boy's skull was lodged hopelessly deep into her gross wrinkles, she could feel the round nub of it as she tightened her ass muscles.

"That's it Scotty, scream to me." she said in a sultry tone. "Your tiny yells feel so good when they vibrate through my anus, keeping doing it. Ohhh, god that feels so delicious... Every time you cry it makes my heart race and my asshole quiver. This is where you belong, right here in my shithole, in my giant dirty ass. You're going to submit to my huge fat booty. It's going to break you and there's nothing you can do to stop it. I can feel your little cock poking my anus, no matter how much you struggle it refuses to calm down. You can't fight your desires..."

As soon as she said this she gave her backdoor and extra hefty squeeze, sucking hard on Scott's dick. He heard her seductive words, they were creeping into his head. Was he really doomed to this position, lodged inside her gigantic fat black ass? He had to get a hold of himself, but he could feel an orgasm on its way. Against his right mind his dick was giving in to the pleasure, to the incredible feeling of Rachelle's anus. Warmth was spreading through his body from his penis. Not the overbearing heat of the woman's inner ass crack, but rather a different kind of warmth. It was a heavenly sensation, it felt amazing but Scott hated it. He wanted it to go away because he knew that it was slowly corrupting him, corroding away at his resolve.

Rachelle had to stop moving her asshole soon or else he was really going to cum! If that happened he knew she'd see it as proof that he belonged to her ass, and would never let him go. Above all else he needed her to stop squeezing his dick, the tight juicy feeling of her folds felt too good! If she just moved her hand away and took a break then he could have some time to calm himself down!

The giantess was also feeling good. Even though the boy wasn't nearly big enough to satisfy her physically, the mental rush of prodding him against her filthy anus felt wonderful. Her pussy was already drooling fluids with every clench her butthole made around his body, Rachelle could feel an orgasm of her own building. Although she was nowhere near as close to cumming as her tiny prisoner, her body was anticipating some delightful waves of pleasure. She wanted to make him cum first, dominate him with her ass in order to make her own orgasm feel better when it happened. If she could completely subdue him with her throbbing asshole by the time she came, then it would definitely feel like the best orgasm ever.

A hot pressure suddenly churned inside her large intestine. She smiled. What perfect timing.

"I believe I feel another fart coming." she announced sadistically.

Her mountain of an ass started to rumble around Scott. Raw fear grabbed hold of his chest. This was it, he was truly fucked now. There was no way his dick could handle the intensity of a fart point blank. He was already hanging on by a thread, any sudden or sharp movements would make him explode. The low growling sounds that were building up from within the ass beast told him this fart would going to be huge. Rachelle's finger made sure to hold him in place, keeping his tiny body jammed inside her puffy black folds.

She wanted to really blast him with her fart, so that her anus would vibrate all over him. Her powerful gas was going to give him no choice but to cum. She wanted to feel him squirm, feel his tiny body convulse as he came to her fart. An audible burp came from inside her bowels, signifying the giant bubble of air passing through her sigmoid colon. It was knocking on the other side of her anus, ready to come shooting out at any second. Rachelle licked her lips as she waited just a few more seconds to build in pressure...

The massive anal wrinkles bulged outwards after the burp, smothering poor Scott beneath them. As the fart filled up inside the giant woman's ass her asshole started swelling outwards, burying the tiny boy in its folds. Hot pulsating bands of muscles constricted around his arms and legs, like a bunch of hot fleshy clamps. He arched his back to try and escape the hole, gritting his teeth as he attempted to pull himself out of the ebony woman's ballooning folds, but her finger crammed him back in. The foul anal maw smothered him to the point where he was left in darkness, where only the loud intestinal rumbles were there to keep him company. His dick was locked solid between two hot slabs of flesh, sensitive and vulnerable. He tried to think of something, anything to distract himself from cumming, but before he could think of another topic it was too late.

Rachelle's anus unloaded an tremendous explosion of gas on top of him, devastating the tiny boy between her folds. Her hot puffy wrinkles reverberated together which such ferocity that his penis came instantly. The boy's thick ropes of sperm were lost to the incredible wind of blazing methane, blown straight past his body. From there he was mercilessly pulverized by her trembling asshole, just like he had been on the bus. Hot meaty slabs of black flesh pounded him on all sides, pummeling his weak body inside a hurricane of rancid smells. Wet flecks of shit and anal juices pelted him through the storm, all as the giant behemoth expelled it's noxious payload. It was unbearably hot, painful and smelled disgusting but the worst part was Scott's body was loving it.

His orgasm had taken a hold of him, sparking huge waves of pleasure throughout his body. It was easily the hardest he had ever came in his life, and it was to the most disgusting torture he'd ever thought possible. The hot whips of gas accompanied by the mother of all vibrations surrounding his cock felt sublime, nothing could compare in intensity to a giantess fart. His limbs flailed uncontrollably and his back arched in weird spasms as pleasure surged through every nerve, all the while he was being pounded by the massive crevices of Rachelle's hole. Scott hated it, from the deepest parts of his soul he hated how good it felt, but he couldn't stop. His mental state was thrown off a cliff, sent spiraling down into a deep chasm of depravity. The filthy sweat coated wrinkles felt amazing, the burning stench of gas was like a pleasant bath, and every painful battering he received was taken like a gift. His dick jizzed one final spurt harder than ever and he howled in uncontrollable bliss. His tiny cry of release was barely audible through the hot droning fart coming out of Rachelle's ass.

She had felt his twisting and turning inside her farting anus, and was reveling in it. The distinct feeling of his tiny orgasmic spasms were exactly what she was waiting for. She pushed harder, forcing her spicy taco fart out to really let him have it, and was rewarded with delicious tingles running up her backside. Scott was property of her ass now, she had brought him to cumming via her farts just as she had wanted. The relief of letting out a giant steamer combined with his little squirms was heavenly and feeling it made her loins clench. Just as the tail end of her fart rang out her pussy and anus clamped down, giving the shrunken passenger and vice-like hug. Rachelle's eyes lit up as she felt the young man still wriggling inside the putrid iron grip of her anus, squeezing only made him cum harder. For a couple more seconds he continued to twitch between her folds until he went limp from exhaustion. He was done.

Rachelle felt her own heartbeat pounding in her chest. That felt incredible, and she even had a minor orgasm from it, but it wasn't enough. Her huge body craved more, a fire had been stirring inside the core of her hips and now it was roaring with fury. She desperately wanted to cum in the most depraved sadistic way possible, and Scott was going to get her there. Even if he was exhausted and beaten, she didn't care. Her ass was going to truly consume him in degeneracy, once and for all.

Chapter 7: Her Ass Completely Dominates Him by NotOnTime

Scott felt like he might as well have passed on at this point. He was entombed in the rancid throbbing flesh of Rachelle's anus, unable to move, unable to barely even think. It was a state of limbo, his body felt absolutely forfei. He might as well become part of her giant glutes at this point. Even if the huge bundle of slimy anal folds weren't locking him in place he no longer had to strength to get himself out. By all accounts it was over, his struggles and his life.

Of course all these depressing thoughts were after the defeat of cumming to Rachelle's awful giant-sized fart. The woman's humongous anus not only sucked him dry, it felt like it sucked out his soul as well. He couldn't believe he had an orgasm to something so horrible, the guilt and shame of it were really doing a number on his psyche. Around him the massive nethers stirred and twitched hungrily, and he felt his captress starting to move.

"Here it comes..." he thought. "She's going to push me all the way inside her giant ass and finish me off..."

The huge hulking fingers came into crushing contact with him, but they didn't start to shove him deeper as expected. To the contrary, they picked and yanked at his leg, fumbling in an effort to pull him free. The trembling anus had a mind of its own and tried to suck Scott back inside, but it stood no chance against Rachelle's will. With a slimy pop he was pulled out of the rancid butthole, back into the bright shining room. It felt cold to be back in the outside world, the air was like an arctic breeze compared to the black lady's shithole. Scott shivered involuntarily, but not for long because he was sent spinning around the giant woman's body to meet her face.

It had been so many hours he had almost forgot what she looked like. The fact of the matter was the boy had spent more time face to face with her plump anus than her actual face. Her jet black eyeliner and impeccable makeup were still in full force, surrounding her luscious pink lips. The only thing was her stern and playful gaze was unrecognizable, in this moment she was wearing a totally different expression. Her eyes had gone wild with lust, glazed over with an unmistakable desire to fulfill her sexual urges. They way she looked at Scott's tiny body was just as intimidating as it had been the first time, maybe even more so now. She looked unhinged, as if she was about to do anything to him.

Without warning her jaw yawned open. The pink salivating insides of her mouth were revealed to Scott in all their drooling splendor. Her tongue jutted out, extending like a snake outwards in front of him. It was thick and juicy, shining in the light from all her spit. If his shrunken body was placed on top of it Mark could imagine he tongue curling backwards and wrapping him up like a sleeping bag. He shivered again from his own thoughts, He didn't want to be swallowed whole, but with a muscle this huge dangling in front of him, he wouldn't have a say in the matter.

Rachelle's finger tips met her waiting taste buds, giving her the opportunity to lick up the remainder of Scott's seed. His cum that had been blasted away from her fart had splattered onto her giant fingers and now she was tasting it. The act both asserted her dominance of him and also fueled her naughty thoughts. She moaned sensually as the tongue retracted into her mouth and she washed the cum down her gullet with her own spit.

"Mmmmmngah... Your sperm tastes so good Scott. It's like candy. I can taste your shame in it. You don't want to admit it but my farting asshole felt AMAZING, didn't it?"

Scott's mouth opened but he didn't have anything to say. She was completely right.

"I told you it was fate. My huge ass had finally made you mine. You belong to my butt now, for the rest of your life you're meant to stay between my fat butt cheeks and to serve my backside. My anus is already throbbing to have you back there. But first let's get you ready..."

Now it was Scott who found himself being sent inside her giant mouth, only he was stopped at the lips. Rachelle gave him an enormous full-body kiss, centered around his waist. With incredible suction she slurped his cock between her lips, and started to squeeze down on it. Scott gasped and moaned loudly, much to his own embarrassment. Having just came a minute ago, he was extra sensitive down there, and her giant-sized blowjob was too intense. The woman's plump lips were like two massive sausages, one on top and one on the bottom. The warm red flesh smothered him as she sucked his dick, squeezing him against a cushiony bed of pleasure. It didn't take long before his penis was brought back up to full mast and when his captress felt this she let him go.

"Hah... look at you. Just a quick suck and you're ready to go again, aren't you?"

Scott couldn't help it, the danger was playing tricks on him. His fear was only making his blood pump faster. He could smell her heavy breath, still unwashed from her spicy taco meal at lunch. It wasn't as bad as it was coming out the other side, but Scott didn't want to check or compare any closer inside her maw. Rachelle brought her other hand up from her pussy, it was absolutely soaked with juices. She had been masturbating as she sucked him off, staving herself off from what was to come.

"I need to feel you back there again Scott. You belong there, deep in my asshole. You've had your chance to cum, but now you're going to make my giant booty orgasm too. I can't keep waiting any longer!"

Even faster than he was plucked out of the drooling farthole, Scott found himself whipped back around to it. Rachelle clumsily spread her generous girthy cheeks in her haste, painfully cramming Scott back up between them. The putrid stench of farts and sweat hit him head on, smothering his tiny lungs. Just a few minutes of freedom from her mammoth ass and he already forgot how awful it truly was. The blazing heat of her arousal surrounded him, as if between her ass cheeks was a roaring fireplace. Deep in the center of her crack her pulsating anus puckered erotically, like a beast licking its lips. Hot goo seeped out its dark stained wrinkles as they mashed together, ready to feel the tiny boy's touch again.

The giant woman's fingers sent him all the way in her butt crack, until he was face to face with the huge anus once again. He didn't have the energy to fight back this time, no, now he was being served up as an offering to the giantess's hole. He was her anal toy now and she was going to make him do his job. The smell this close to her shithole was vile, the air felt heavy with the taste of her gas. Scott's hips were jabbed forward unceremoniously by the lady, planting his face flat against the middle of her anal orifice. Horrifically the giant wrinkles flowered open as she pushed with her ass muscles, yawning the powerful bands of skin all the way around the boy's head. With a horny clench the puffy folds collapsed together, swallowing Scott's skull in a single gulp.

On all sides he felt his head being squeezed by her asshole. Horrible wet smacking noises crept into his ears as the hungry anus chewed him up. Rachelle was deliberately squeezing him with equal force on all sides, to make sure his brain didn't accidentally pop inside her asshole. Such a tiny round nub felt delicious inside her anus, crunching down on it sent amazing tingles up her spine. She slammed her digits against his back again, drilling his face deeper inside her hole. The trembling orifice quivered with delight, feasting on the tender snack that was this boy's head. Meanwhile he was being smothered by her inner pink anal meat, coated in a blanket of sticky slime. Unable to breathe, unable to move, Scott could only endure the never-ending pain. Rachelle's anus squeezed down hard once more, and he heard a husky moan exit her throat above.

Then her mighty fingers held onto him. The giant digits pinched his lower body and started to pull and push. Faster and faster she prodded his face into her ass, bending his neck as she did so. Scott's shrunken body was essentially being used as a cotton swab for this ebony giantess and her ass, ramming her raw shithole to feed it pleasure. Rachelle could feel a heat building inside her anus, as well as a growing pressure in her guts. She groaned in a sexy voice as she tormented the tiny boy with her asshole. Her orgasm was building steadily, growing more intense by the second. She knew that if she came now, it would feel great, but she wanted more than just great. She was determined to hold off and tease herself even more to make it the best it could be.

Scott felt her supple pink anus flesh twitching. It was starting to give way to his head, with just a few more pounding motions from the giantess he was going to slip inside her hellish bowels. Right before that nightmare came true Rachelle saved him once again, but she did so in preparation for more painful torture. Scott's body was flipped backwards like a doll in her hand and slammed brutally against her shithole once again. From there she rubbed the front side of his body all over her filthy, sweat coated wrinkles, in big circular motions.

The rubbery anus pumped in and out in joy as he was massaged against it. Rachelle made sure to tickle every sensitive nerve her black turd-cutter had, to tease her ass until it was trembling with excitement. Scott's hard dick was mashed into the swirling hot folds, even through all this torture his cock was rock solid. Slowly she brought him closer to the center of her colossal donut hole until it latched onto his penis. With a great big clench the woman's anus locked on to his hips and pulled him deep, nearly grabbing his entire pelvis in the process. Rachelle panted loudly as she felt his anus make contact with Scott's stiffy, leaning forward like an animal in heat. Her shit rim suckled voraciously at the boy, gobbling up his penis once again like a terrifying monster.

This was bad. Scott was already still sensitive from the last time he came and things were going so fast now that he was about to cum again. The slippery slime and warm giant wrinkles of flesh sucking on his dick felt too good. Her anus was providing vacuum-like suction on his erect cock, making his head throb with pleasure. He hated how amazing it felt, somehow through all the excruciating pain and exhaustion his cum was being coaxed out of his balls. The massive anus slurped noisily, splashing webs of thick butt slime all over the place. It desperately held on to his waist, pumping in and out rapidly and crushing his poor bones beneath its folds. The rotten anal stench was making his head spin, it only seemed to get thicker and cloudier as time went on. As Scott endured the brutal anal sex he started to smell something else alongside the odor of shit. It was sour and potent and was coming from below...

A wet shlicking sound clued him in that his giant black goddess was fingering herself. She was knuckle deep into her pussy, touching her most sensitive areas and leaking bathtubs full of juices. The hot slippery honey smelled stronger than ever, as if her intense lust had materialized into liquid form. She panted loudly, ramming deep into her sopping slit, working on her long-awaited orgasm. She could feel it getting closer, there wasn't much more time until she was going to burst. Like a huge balloon it was building up bigger and bigger, the sexual pressure was growing inside. Her ass gurgled around Scott loudly, frightening the poor boy before suddenly her anus squeezed down tight.

Rachelle had hit the perfect spot in her pussy and moaned as her crotch muscles seized up. This wasn't an orgasm, but a painful threat to Scott for what was to come. She kept her fingers on that spot, massaging it relentlessly as her pussy and ass clenched over and over. Scott's body was ravaged by the undulating hole, his cock twisted and clamped mercilessly inside her anal pit. He thought he was being squeezed hard before, but this pressure was worse than anything he had seen yet. White hot pain seared through his body as Rachelle's horny pussy salivated around her fingers. Her asshole wrenched tight around him hungrily, feeding off his anguish.

The giantess loved every second of it. He was her toy, a living vibrator for her gigantic ass. She thought about how massive and round her booty was, and how tiny he was compared to it. He was the perfect fit to become lost in her big brown cheeks and never return. To be claimed by her ass and forced to pleasure it. To make it cum. She wanted to cum. She was ready to cum. Her enormous fat ass was going to cum on this young man and simultaneously make him cum in the most humiliating way possible. The orgasmic pressure was roaring inside her ass, ready for release. Her loins quivered unable to hold back any longer.

Scott felt the powerful push of her fingers leave his back, abandoning him with her crushing shithole. To no surprise the hot anus was able to hold him in place on its own, locking him in a firm pulsating grip. Rachelle's free hand didn't go far though, she used it to grab on to her own plump ass cheek. Her fingers sank into the doughy flesh like it was a tasty chocolate pudding. She squeezed hard, pulling at her soft skin to spread her ass wide open. Scott was laid bare to the outside world again, no longer trapped inside the woman's stuffy ass crack. He could see the table down several stories down below, slick with runny liquid. Her sopping anus and pussy looked like an absolute mess in the light, dripping with sweat, juices and other disgusting things. Worst of all he could see every detail of the adult woman's butthole as it started to bulge outwards.

SLAM!

A deafening sound rocked his world as her giant booty fell upon the table. He was inches away from the surface, so close to freedom, but without a hope of escaping. It was all happening like before. Her anus was wrapped tight around his hips and bulging outwards. His dick was a hair away from cumming and the slightest thing could set it off. The loud gurgling told him that she was about to let out a massive fart again. It was useless to fight it, just like last time she was going to claim him as property of her butt by farting him to orgasm. Such a humiliating way to be her slave, and there was nothing he could do.

The massive anus puckered and twitched. Scott turned his head and flinched, ready to be engulfed in ungodly amount of girl gas. ...only a second later nothing happened. Instead he heard the hot wet sound of her asshole peeling apart and the moans of his ebony goddess above.

"Ahhn... It's coming out! It's coming out! My lunch is finally ready to come out!"

The boy's eyes widened in horror as the asshole yawned open, revealing a massive turd that was waiting on the other side. All this time, all the buildup Rachelle was waiting for had been for this moment. She was letting her shit compound inside her ass as she masturbated with Scott, just to let him have it all at once. Scott whimpered as the lady's anus opened wider and wider, without ever seeming to stop. The log of shit standing in front of him was monstrously thick, big as a house that just kept on adding more floors on top. Hot puffs of gas escaped the rim of her stretched out hole, but that didn't smell nearly as bad as the shit itself. The stench of her raw poop was absolutely vile, just being next to it burned Scott's lungs. Above Rachelle let out a grunt, and the humongous turd began to lurch forward.

"NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Scott screamed as hard as he could. Previously he could barely utter a word but in his despair he found his voice again.

There was nowhere to go. He was pinned by her sticky anal juices and stuck right in front of her street-shattering sized log. Even if he could run the piece of shit was so ridiculously big that he wouldn't be able to get away in time. His tormentress didn't care about letting it out all over her table, that part didn't matter to her at all. All she cared about was shitting all over her little ass slave and making herself cum. With a great push from her bowels the huge bundle of crap picked up speed and touched down to the table. Scott was pressed down under it like a nail under the world's smelliest hammer, squashed and unable to escape. His waist and up was still free to squirm around, but down below his legs and part of his erect penis were trapped under the weight of Rachelle's payload. He was still very close to cumming, hanging on the edge of ejaculation, and the warm soft feeling of this woman's poop wasn't doing him any favors.

With his back laying on the table, Scott had the perfect skyward view of this black woman's gigantic booty shitting all over him. Her two continental moons were spread open wide by her hand, wobbling erotically with every inch of shit she pushed out. Her puckered anus was hard at work expelling all the built up waste. In horror the boy watched as it gaped wider, releasing the ungodly mass upon him. The spicy taco lunch had been fermenting inside her ass all day and was now burying Scott alive. Rachelle continued the plunge her fingers into her cunt, moaning hoarsely while calling out to him.

"I'm shitting all over you Scotty! My ass is putting you in your place! Ahhnn!" she groaned, flexing her ass muscles to let out more. The giant snake like logs started to coil around, covering Scott in a mountain of feces. "Isn't it humiliating?! Is your cute little face disheveled in fear?! Are you going to cum?! Take it all! HNNNGH!!"

She then pushed extra hard, causing hot bubbles of gas to sputter out her asshole. The blaring sound of a trumpet being strangled resonated through the room as the grown woman forced out a massive fart along with her dump. Humid steamy fog poured out the edges of her asshole, making the spicy smell under her ass even more wretched. The act was disgusting, revolting even, but the worst part was the sheer force of it. Rachelle's anal outburst was so strong it reverberated through her gigantic shit logs ...all the way down to Scott. The muddy caked in filth surrounding his cock started to vibrate from the woman's fart, like a warm vibrator hitting him on all sides. He couldn't resist it, the feeling was too good, too intense, and before he knew it he was cumming from being farted and shit on.

The boy screamed wildly as he came, his mind broken from hitting such a low point. There was nowhere else to go down from here, he was at rock bottom. He had started today a normal person but this giant black woman's fearsome ass had transformed him into a pathetic deviant, someone who cums hard from being shit on. There was no going back to the old him. Scott was completely claimed by Rachelle's booty, both in body and soul. His screams were both pleasure and despair rolled into one, as if the life he once knew was escaping out his mouth and passing on to the next world.

Through the noisy fart and sputtering shit Rachelle heard his tiny howls. In that moment she knew her boisterous fart had made Scott cum, achieving what she had been waiting for all this time. This was what she wanted, to make her little plaything orgasm in the most depraved was possible. Only then would he actually become property of her thick ass forever. Now that she had done it the release of pleasure hit her like an explosion. Ecstasy surged through her body like it never had before, making her cum instantaneously. The boy's adorable little face was hers. He was totally and utterly sullied by her huge black booty, corrupted to the core. This knowledge was the biggest aphrodisiac of all, sending wave after wave of pleasure into her brain.

Her sopping pussy erupted with a hot geyser of juices and piss, spraying across the table and some of the floor. Her ass throbbed and burped before letting the rest of her shit all out at once. Scott's still-cumming body was buried under a mountain of rampaging poop, several more inches of thick turds squeezed out Rachelle's cumming asshole, one after another. The beautiful woman's hips bucked and rocked uncontrollably, her state of pleasure evolving into a full body orgasm. As the waves of bliss didn't stop her thoughts became more and more cloudy. She forgot about Scott, forgot about everything, all for a few seconds where she could only think of her own filthy orgasm.

...

When she came back from cumming she realized her crotch had been humping the table on its own, and part of the pile of shit she let out. The small mountain had squished and smeared onto her already-chocolate coloured butt cheeks, so she would have to clean them up later. First things came first though, she had to recover her new toy before it was accidentally smothered to death.

Scott was accepting his own demise at this point. He had already been dragged down to hell and was ready to be killed off. Nothing mattered to him anymore, not even his own existence. Fate and Rachelle had other plans for him though. Her long fingers dug through the soft turds eagerly, and found his body fairly quickly. He was lifted up to the light, coated in shit and coughing, but still very much alive. The giant woman in her nurse outfit gave him a smile and then spoke.

"That felt incredible, I've never cum with my ass so hard before! I knew you were the right one! All my waiting paid off, you're the perfect little boy to fit my huge ass. The two of you are going to play lots from now on, day and night you're going to feed this thick booty with pleasure." she said, shaking it around for emphasis.

Scott was barely conscious and couldn't respond. The fecal matter was still coating his mouth and it took all he had to spit the chunky substance back out.

"I can still feel the tingles coursing through my ass." the giantess said. "We're going to have lots of fun together, I can already tell. It's all fate that brought you back to me. I should have realized when I first saw you that you were meant to be with my butt. You're never getting away again, got that? My ass is going to keep you nice and close from here on out. Now let's put you away for the night..."

Rachelle bent over and presented her mammoth backside once again. Her whole rump was shivering from the aftershock of her orgasm, but at the same time her bowels were twitching, freshly loosened by her shit. She needed something to fill that space up and Scott was the answer. The tiny boy was lifted headfirst into the puckering anus, to be sent inside her deep dark bowels for the rest of the night. It was a horrible and disgusting sentence for someone who didn't do anything wrong, Scott couldn't do anything, he could barely function at this point he was so exhausted, but fear swept over him all the same. He was going to go all the way inside her now. That fact alone felt like a giant blanket of despair had covered up the sky for him. Something so huge and daunting that he was powerless to stop it.

The pulsating asshole was unwiped and hungrily staring at him. Rachelle made no reservations of letting it devour the poor boy, as she shoved him through its opening head first. Hot rippling clenches swallowed his face, followed by his chest, waist, and legs, until he was fully inside the adult woman. Her groaning ass twitched all around him, freaking him out with the alien intestinal noises. Her finger came next, plunging straight into her poophole to send him even deeper through the anal hallway. The ass cavern was still partially filled with the remnants of her meal, large deposits of crap clung to the warm undulating walls. Scott was once again covered in the sticky substance, proving his earlier attempts at cleaning himself off to be useless.

After her huge finger retreated he was left there, high and dry in the figurative sense. All was quiet besides the droning moans of Rachelle's digestive system, as well as the ever present thumping of her heartbeat. The surreal experience was starting to sink in for Scott. He was lodged up a giant woman's ass. Not just any ass, a huge beastly one, a thick black booty that was so massive he had no chance getting out of it on his own. This was it from now on, he belonged to her shapely black butt, and was going to be forced to endure all sorts of anal horrors. His world tilted and Rachelle got up to clean herself off and change out of her nurse uniform. As her juicy butt cheeks swayed from side to side while walking to the bathroom Scott noticed the rancid bowels began gurgle menacingly around him. Not everything happened to get expelled from the woman's hole earlier, and now even more food was coming his way.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8863