Link Shrinks! by NotOnTime
Summary:

Short story of Link shrinking around the unaware princess Zelda. Based of their incarnations from Breath of the Wild. I might continue this one some day honestly I'm not sure.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 6546 Read: 16156 Published: December 15 2019 Updated: May 13 2023

1. Chapter 1: Zelda's Got a Nice Butt by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Stuck In Her Ass Again by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Zelda's Got a Nice Butt by NotOnTime

It was midday. Link was accompanying Zelda out in Hyrule Field as she went to examine some flowers. It was something she would do often on their journey together, making the young man stop both their horses in order for her to do some botanical research. Sure, it was a constant interruption of their travels, but for Link it came with its own rewards. As the princess excitedly analyzed the flowers, remarking about their colours and gazing upon the different kinds of species, Link was gazing back at her.

Normally she had her guard up around him, but when her focus was preoccupied with something such as this she became somewhat oblivious. Every time she went to examine flowers she would drop down on her hands and knees to see the plant life up close, not even realizing how vulnerable she looked. Her butt was pointed straight at the young warrior and he couldn't help but stare. Zelda's ass was nice and round, fitting snug into her black pants. The tight material dug between her soft looking cheeks even more so when she bent over. As she shuffled from flower to flower, her ass would wiggle around provocatively. Link was mesmerized by this sight every time the princess went into the fields to do research, for him these breaks from horseback riding were something he started to look forward to.

There wasn't a cloud in the sky today so the sun shined brightly off her booty. The dark stretchy pants shimmered invitingly, as if daring Link to touch them. He knew such a depraved action towards a member of the royal family would cost his head... but part of him still really wanted to do it. Zelda's buns looked so plump and juicy, surely they would sink nicely in-between his fingers. He could already see the thin lines of her underwear cutting into the supple flesh of her butt, barely able to contain the booty meat inside. The stretching seams ran all the way down to her crotch, which was just as visible as the rest of her delicious backside.

The girl's puffy mound was presented to Link clear as day. It looked like a succulent peach wedged between two mouth-watering hams. Zelda had no idea how much she was teasing Link with her body, how sexy she looked right now. She continued to wiggle her rear around unaware, arching her back as she leaned in closer to examine a peculiar insect. Her ass stuck out even further as she bent, pulling the seams of the fabric near their limit. How did a princess get away with having hips that wide and a waist that tiny? Even her thighs had a generous amount of meat on their bones, as if her whole backside was equipped with a natural seating cushion. If it weren't for the saddle she would have one lucky horse.

Link saw the Sheikah Slate at his feet. Normally Zelda would keep it attached at her side, but she must have dropped it to examine the flowers with her own eyes. The young man picked up the Sheikah Slate with his hands. He had thought about using the camera functionality on it to capture this glorious view many times, but never had the opportunity before today. Zelda's sexy butt was practically begging to have a photo snapped of it, it was pointed straight at him. The only thing stopping Link was that he knew Zelda could view any photos taken on the tablet. If she saw any lewd photographs on it he'd be in deep trouble. Link looked at her ass through the screen, internally debating if he should take a photo anyway. They wouldn't be travelling together forever, this chance was especially rare...

That's when he noticed a weird icon on the screen. In the bottom left hand corner was a square with a tiny human figure illustrated. The small person had a bunch of weird lines surrounding them in a circle. Link hadn't seen anything like this when Zelda had showed him the Sheikah Slate before, it must be new. Without even thinking he tapped the icon, resulting in a pleasant "ding".

The circle in the center of the camera viewer suddenly turned from blue to red as it locked on to Zelda's behind. Odd glyphs flashed on the screen and suddenly a blinding light shot out at Link. He couldn't see anything as the light surrounded him and his entire body, swirling brilliantly until it picked up his entire form. He started to feel really dizzy, like something was spinning him around but he didn't know what. The very next thing that happened, he was whisked away to somewhere completely different from where he was just standing.


It was hard for Link to tell where he was just teleported to, it was too dark to see. Of course he had just been blinded by something as bright as the sun, so he knew in due time his eyes would adjust. Wherever he ended up it was warm and extremely stuffy. The sudden spike in humidity felt like he had walked into a sauna, only the taste in the air was a lot less pleasant. It smelled rank and a bit sour, like a pile of old sweaty laundry was surrounding him. His nose wrinkled at the acrid scent, it wasn't something he wanted to be around for long, wherever "here" was. He felt around, something warm and soft seemed to be caressing him on both sides...

BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT!!!

Without warning a mighty blast of air shot straight at him. It was sharp and powerful, shaking his surroundings violently. The huge burst of air was also really loud and incredibly hot, easily multiplying the awful heat inside Link's new location. He started to cough and gag on the smell. The scorching air tasted rancid and was instantly recognizable, it couldn't be anything other than a giant fart. He recalled seeing the screen lock on to Zelda's ass before teleporting him, that must have been where he ended up. No doubt about it, he was shrunken inside her ass crack.

"Ah! Sorry Link!" Zelda said in a higher-pitched voice than usual. She was clearly embarrassed, her face was blushing red as she spun around her shoulders to look back at him. Only Link wasn't there. "Huh? He's not here? Did he wander off again? I swear, I still can't figure him out..." She turned back to looking at her flowers, with a little sense of alleviation that her escort didn't hear that rather boisterous ham blast.

The thing was, Link didn't just hear it, he was currently engulfed by it. The lingering stench that was trapped inside Zelda's tight black pants was smothering the young man, leaving him nothing else to breathe. Every gasp of air he took into his lungs was burning hot and tasted disgusting. He couldn't believe how bad her fart smelled! The young man's admiration of her butt was starting to change rapidly. While seeing her bent over looked inviting and sexy he never thought about how such a position also made it easier for gas to come out. Zelda's ass was gigantic compared to him right now, just letting out a short fart was enough to suffocate him in a hot bath of her scent.

Link fumbled around for the Shiekah Slate. It was still too dark for him, but the glowing screen would allow him to see. Upon turning the tablet on, he was greeted to a daunting sight. Zelda's massive butthole had been standing in the darkness just ahead of him, lying in wait. Link wasn't just inside the princess's tight pants but her underwear as well. Her enormous plump globes held him on either side, as if he was an offering to the giant hole. The absolute size of it really put into perspective how small he was right now.

Zelda's tight ring was just larger than Link, from top to bottom it was a couple heads taller. The faint blue light illuminated the girl's huge sweaty anus, he was so close to it that he could make out every detail. Her anal wrinkles were thick and puffy, easily more girthy than Link's muscular arms. The hot flesh was shiny with natural oils and it even looked as if faint clouds of humidity were wafting around it. He felt wrong for even looking at her anus. It was a woman's private spot and he was seeing it without her knowing. As guilt started to take hold a guttural rumble echoed in the distance. Then he heard her voice.

"More? Well if he's gone I should let these out now. I've been holding them in all day."

Zelda's words made his heart feel like it was frozen. She was going to fart again, and from the sound of it even bigger than before. Suddenly the giant ass began to move. The princess stuck out her wide hips and started to push with her muscles to ease the gas along. Her innards flexed and contorted to let the bubbly payload of methane pass through her body. As she raised her ass into the air her giant glutes spread and pulled at her stretchy black pants. The material dug into her crack, wedging itself up her delicious buns and taking Link along for the ride.

The shrunken prisoner started panicking as he was force fed up her butt crack. He couldn't fight back against the tug of her pants, and found himself pushing directly into his princess's giant butthole. It was red-hot to the touch and the rubbery flesh felt uncomfortably moist. Link recoiled in disgust. The girl's anus, the culprit of the noxious stench hanging around him, was twitching. Its puffy folds squeezed together repeatedly as its owner pushed with her butt, unaware that she was slathering Link with her grimy wrinkles. The young man struggled to climb out but the pants were too tight for him to move. Zelda's juicy anus puckered and gurgled around him, preparing itself to let loose.

Her blush of embarrassment from earlier had gone away. She could feel the pressure expand inside her colon ready to come out. With one last push she closed her eyes and let the gas come rushing out.

PPPPPPFFFFBBBBRRTTT!!! BBRRRRTTT!! PPFFFFFFTT-PPPBBRRRTT!! BBBBRRRRRRMMMMMMPPP!!!

A chain of farts tore through Zelda's round ass, creating a cacophony of sounds as they vibrated her soft cheeks together. Her arched booty belted out one after another, expelling the built up pressure through her puffy anus. The giant pink lips bulged out and split open in front of Link, reverberating harshly as the farts came storming through. Her giant ass didn't hold anything back, it ruthlessly pummeled the shrunken hero with fart after stinky fart. The stench was even worse from before, it seemed to intensify as Zelda pushed out gas from the deepest reaches of her bowels. Thick muggy fumes blasted relentlessly out her puckered hole, the heat roasted the young man alive. Just when he thought she was done her asshole would fire off another fart, drowning him in the awful stench. Zelda was just calmly relieving herself of some built-up gas, she had no idea of the horrible torture she was subjecting her companion to.

Finally after an especially potent eruption it seemed like she was out. Her anus pushed in and out several times, flexing as she tried to fart some more, but all her gas was gone. The squishy round orifice relaxed, leaving Link to slump over in the aftermath of what just occurred. Ungodly humid fumes surrounded him, they reeked like raw shit. The young man was dizzy and barely had enough strength to gag, but his body did anyway. He was completely overwhelmed by all the gas the princess stored inside her butt. Was this a normal thing for her?

"Phew that felt kind of good..." Zelda sighed, feeling a pleasant sense of comfort now that she had farted. "Though, the smell is pretty awful..." She had caught a whiff of her own gas in the air. It smelled pretty bad but she couldn't help it. After holding it in for so long of course it would come out like this.

Once she lowered her butt back down the tight wedgie backed itself off, leaving Link able to move again. The poor man reached for the Shiekah Slate, hoping to find some means of freeing himself from this nightmare. The icon he initially pressed to shrink and teleport inside Zelda's underwear was still active, but what if he pressed it again? Seeing no other options available he gave it a shot, and by some miracle it actually worked. Blinding light surrounded him again and when it disappeared he found himself in the middle of a free fall.

The slate had transported him in mid-air, just above a nearby pond. Too slow to react and pull out his paraglider, Link ended up splashing into the water and having to swim his way out. Zelda heard the loud splash and came running over, just in time to find her bodyguard trudging out and soaking wet. He was covered in weeds and dirt and other gunk that occupied the pond but didn't care at this point. Anything was better than what he had just went through.

----

The two of them continued on horseback making their way to the next village. As Zelda followed Link she wondered why he seemed so upset.

"What could have happened to make him fall into the pond?" she thought "And better yet, why did he smell kind of funny when he walked out of it? It almost smelled like... no, it must have something in the water."

Link stayed silent for the rest of the day.

End Notes:

Not sure if I'll continue on with this story, please let me know if you liked it.

Chapter 2: Stuck In Her Ass Again by NotOnTime

A couple days went by following the incident. Link and Zelda continued on their travels across Hyrule as they had been doing, with Zelda making her usual stops to take in the surrounding nature. As the princess fawned over various flowers and creatures, she noticed every now and then her companion had his guard up around her. He would stand further away from her than usual, and tend to break eye contact as soon as theirs met. Communication had generally grown more awkward between the two of them, when she gave him something to do he would leave to do it immediately, almost as if he was deliberately avoiding her. Whatever happened that day he fell into that pond seemed to really sour his mood.

As the midday sun went by overhead the two of them took a break from riding at a nearby rest stop. There was a small fire pit to cook some food, and so Link whipped up something quick for the princess and him to eat. Zelda noticed as they ate their meal that Link was sitting unnaturally far apart from her, on a seperate log bench altogether. She wanted to ask him what was up, but she knew that she'd never get an answer by just asking him directly. Sighing, she took the last bite of her meal and stood up, leaving to go wash her hands off at a nearby well.

As soon as her back turned Link couldn't help himself. His glance turned back upwards and found itself on Zelda's plump butt once again. Her juicy round buns looked so enticing to him, the way they fit her tight black pants was nothing short of a miracle. It was like the fabric was a second skin on her ass, wrapping smoothly around her bountiful curves, emphasizing her sexiest asset. The young man couldn't keep his eyes away from it. As she walked her hips swung from side to side, creating a mesmerizing dance of jiggling flesh. Her thick thighs alternated with each step, pumping her beautiful butt cheeks back and forth. The soft meaty globes squished into one another, sliding and pressing their delicious-looking halves together. The sight was enough to make any man's mouth water.

Link continued to watch Zelda's sexy behind as she left, unable to break his shameless gaze. The way her amazing booty wiggled drove him absolutely wild. He could still see the pantylines of her underwear curving into her butt, clear as day underneath the tight stretchy material of her pants. The black hugging fabric only needed a couple steps to wedge itself nicely between her cheeks, becoming lost in the soft warm abyss that was her ass crack. Down there, deep between her plump globes... crammed in deep against her most private parts...

"AUGH!" Link shouted in irritation.

Thankfully Zelda was out of earshot when he released his frustrations out loud. Holding his head in his hands, Link took a deep breath. He just couldn't take it any more! Ever since he had been shrunken down inside Zelda's pants he couldn't look at her ass the same way. The memories of her gigantic butthole crushing him and pelting him with farts haunted Link's memories. Even though that awful experience was a couple days ago, in his mind he felt like he could still smell the burning fumes of her gas. The disgusting torture of being blasted with gigantic farts had done a number on his psyche. He still felt overall attracted to Zelda, he still felt the urge to squeeze and caress her lovely backside in his hands. Yet now, whenever he looked at her, all these horrible memories of what happened would not stop popping up in his head. He would try to listen to what she was saying, or look her in the eyes, but he kept having the image of her enormous anus belting out those massive farts clouding his thoughts.

The young warrior felt conflicted inside. Part of him loved Zelda's ass but another part of him was now terrified of it. At that size, the power it had over him was overwhelming. The gentle princess's ass had so easily pinned and battered his muscular body, all without even realizing it. Had the situation been different maybe Link could have enjoyed himself, but the addition of her terrible gas made that notion impossible. It was too awful for words, just one of her farts nearly made him throw up. He felt queasy just thinking about it, and also guilty for going into Zelda's pants while she was unaware. It was all because of the mishap with the Sheikah Slate, if it weren't for that it wouldn't-

A sudden thought came into Link's head. The Sheikah Slate that shrunk him down. At the time he remembered he had touched a weird symbol on it, while he was looking at Zelda's enticing rear. It had seemingly locked on to her butt and sent him inside her underwear, but what about the image on the screen? The Sheikah Slate was known to save images inside it, did it need to save an image to be able to send Link there? His eyes widened at the possibility, if there was a snapshot of Zelda's butt still hidden in the Sheikah Slate and she found it he'd be in very deep trouble. How would she react if she found something like that? Link needed to be sure that didn't happen.

While the princess was still washing up, Link darted towards her bags. He dug out the Sheikah Slate and activated it. Quickly he sifted through the photos of various plants and animals, racing to find one of Princess Zelda from behind. Just when he thought he was going to come up safe, there it was. A single image of Zelda's perfect booty, bent over in a field on that unfortunate day. She must have not checked through all the pictures yet, there were a lot she had taken since then and it was just a single one lost in the bunch. Eventually she would see it though, and Link had to get rid of this before that happened. He tapped the screen a few times, some icons showed up, but he didn't see any option to delete the image. He recognized the symbol from last time that shrunk him down, the person's silhouette with circles around it. He definitely didn't want to press that one again. After a bit more searching he found the delete function, however just when he was about to press it...

"Link?" a voice called out to him.

Zelda's voice was coming up behind him. Startled that he was caught, Link fumbled and nearly dropped the Sheikah Slate. He managed to catch it upside-down in his hands, but then he heard a familiar "ding". Turning the slate over, Link's heart sank. The tiny person icon was resting just under his fingertips. He had pressed it by accident. The panicked warrior yelled, desperately trying to deactivate the slate by hammering the button over and over, but it was too late. The photo of Zelda's ass lit up and once again the unlucky hero was surrounded by a blinding light. Everything spun around dramatically, he was incredibly dizzy, but he knew where he was going. Back into the dark warm crevice that had tormented him so much.

"Link? Where did he go off to this time?" Zelda said.

She had just arrived back at their lunch spot but her companion was gone. His horse too. Without Link there his mount began to travel back to the nearest stable on its own. Zelda walked around the campfire area, hands on her hips. What would make him just leave like that? Did he go to scout ahead? She had mentioned earlier that he should maybe look ahead to make sure they wouldn't run into trouble but she didn't know he would actually do it so soon. Either way he should have told her if he was going to do something. These sudden disappearances were starting to bug her.

Meanwhile Link had been transported back into a stuffy world of female flesh. On both sides of his shrunken body he was being compressed by Zelda's bare ass, her soft creamy cheeks squishing him inside her underwear. It was just as dark and stifling as he remembered. The warmth of being wedged in her ass coated his body like a thick blanket and the sour smell of booty sweat was ever rampant. He needed to get back out as soon as possible, but something happened that he hadn't had the misfortune of dealing with before. Zelda started walking. Suddenly her massive globes began squishing and sliding together, rolling Link in a dizzying amount of directions.

Immense quakes shook him to the core with every footstep the giantess took, and her entire booty bounced around as a result. The giant meaty hills that made up her buttocks swung back and forth, grinding their delicious flesh together as Link struggled inside. He was smothered from left to right by an abundance of blubbery butt meat, and coated in hot sweat. The wobbling masses were hiding several huge beads of salty discharge inside of them, and Link soon found himself drenched with the smelly stuff. Zelda's ass sweat was slippery and everywhere, which was great for her but bad for Link. He felt himself being drawn deeper into her crevice, every heavy powerful step squeezing him closer to the center of his princess's backside. As much as he tried to push her enormous cheeks away Zelda would just take another step and inadvertently bury him under more of her curvaceous assets. Link knew better than anyone how much her juicy backside would jiggle around as she walked, and now he was trapped in the middle of it.

Zelda continued to strut around the rest area, unable to find Link. She pouted and finally decided to carry on without him. If he was going to avoid her and run off without a word then so be it. She was tired of keeping track of him, it was his job to do that for her, not the other way around. He'd turn up sooner or later. For now she would go to the next rest spot, a nice stable/inn a few hours away. The princess returned to her horse and started to mount up. She lifted one foot on the stirrup, using it as leverage to raise her whole body upwards. Link noticed her ass cheeks stopped moving for a moment as she briefly stood in place. With a couple seconds of peace finally achieved he quickly turned on the Sheikah Slate to get back to his normal size. The screen activated in his hands, shining blue light on the sweaty flesh of Zelda's ass.

Suddenly a huge force of inertia took the weight out of his head as Zelda propelled herself upwards. Link didn't know what was happening. The princess swung her leg up and around her horse, extending it out to the other side to mount. Her huge ass spread open, splitting her plump halves apart in her pants. The slate's light illuminated the steamy depths of her ass crack that were being exposed. Just above Link was Zelda's shiny yawning anus. It was stretching with her legs, peeling apart it's puffy wrinkles as the girl widened her stance. The elastic material sought it's way between her fat cheeks, bringing Link closer to the puckered orifice where her heat was most intense. It all happened in a split second, until Zelda's butt came crashing down on her saddle, planting her asshole right on top of Link.

The girl's cheeks jiggled slightly as she sat herself atop her horse. She adjusted, naturally wedging the saddle between her butt mounds where it was the most comfortable. Link writhed in pain as the mighty ass crushed him. He thought the weight of her cheeks were bad as she walked, but this was a whole other level of punishment. The entire upper body of his princess was bearing down on him, and worst of all, pressing him directly against her rubbery asshole. The meaty mass of wrinkles was slimy with natural oils and rank with the stench of her ass. Here the stink was the most concentrated and sour, and she was obliviously smearing it all over his face.

Link wheezed for air. Little could be found under Zelda's amazing butt and when he opened his mouth to gasp some of her sweat found it's way inside. The glowing light had all but been exterminated, as soon as she sat on him her asshole crushed the Sheikah Slate out of his hands. Link struggled to turn his skull to the side, wrenching his face across the huge wrinkles of Zelda's butthole. There, under his arm and covered in flesh, was a soft blue light. The slate was stuck, caught between the folds of the giant girl's butthole. Link tried to reach in and grab it, but at that moment Zelda shifted her ass again. The massive behemoth that was her booty leaned over into the saddle, causing her hole to turn and shift as well. The puffy folds clenched slightly, swallowing the slate into their maw and snuffing out the last bit of light Link had to see with.

This was bad. Without that slate Link had no way to get back to his normal size, and no way to protect his princess from danger. He had to act quickly, with every second that went by Zelda's giant butthole could swallow the slate all the way into her bowels, making it nearly impossible to retrieve. Against his better judgement, he started to reach his hands between her huge anal wrinkles, searching for any sign of the slate. It was hot as sticky, he could feel the caked-in oils going through his fingers, but it had to be in here somewhere. As erotic as Zelda's ass seemed on the outside, being this deep inside it was another story altogether. Her asshole was like a giant pit made of meaty rolls. The engorged flabs of flesh smothered him on all sides, compressing him hard into the saddle. He was dripping with sweat, covered in musky slime, and crushed under her heavy muscles, but he couldn't give up here.

Just running his hands through the crevices of her hole wasn't doing him any good. He had to dig into it. Link brought his arms together and wedged them into Zelda's flesh, prying them apart to open up her folds. He managed to peel apart two of her juicy wrinkles, opening the steamy pink flesh in front of his face. Unfortunately the slate wasn't found between these two wrinkles and the only thing he got was some goopy encased sweat drooling down his chest. Zelda's anus unconsciously clenched back up in order to repel its intruder, forcing his arms out. Link tried again, wrenching apart another set of wrinkles to the same result. He continued to search, kneading and wedging himself into Zelda's reluctant butthole as it crushed and smeared him with sweaty slime. The anal muscles puckered and clenched repeatedly to expel his limbs, fighting back by chewing up his body.

After several minutes of Link's erratic movements, Zelda started to take notice. She felt a weird tickle coming from her saddle, touching the underside of her butt. To her it might have been a piece of stray lint in her underwear, or part of the saddle sticking up the wrong way, but regardless of what it actually was it was rubbing up right against the sensitive skin of her backdoor. The well-endowed princess started to wiggle her plump bottom from side to side, trying to scratch whatever the disturbance was off her ass. The feeling went away for a second, but soon it came back, right in the center of her butt crack. Again she shifted her weight, rubbing her round rump against the hard surface of her saddle back and forth. Her juicy butt cheeks squished against the leather and each other, their perfectly curved sides turning flat as the princess rotated her hips along the saddle. She made her butt wiggle into the seat firmly, hoping to snuff out the weird itching sensation.

Link remained vigilant. The sudden wiggling of Zelda's colossal ass was crushing his body painfully, but he didn't give up searching for the slate. It was clear Zelda could feel him directly now, if he didn't find the slate soon he'd be done for. Her giant ass rocked from side to side, plowing her enormous anal wrinkles all over him. The sheer weight of her huge sweaty rear made his bones ache, just by moving her hips a little she was crushing him into the saddle like a bulldozer. Link continued to reach his arms as far as he could into her anus, leaning in so far that his head was starting to sink beneath her folds. The girl's giant asshole clenched and throbbed with her movements, trying it's best to suffocate the weird itching feeling that was digging inside of it. The hardened warrior grit his teeth through the pain, determined to find his way out of this wretched place no matter what. Puffy folds constricted his arms and face, while the tremendous masses of meat crushed his legs, but still he continued to wriggle.

Zelda huffed as she wiggled her butt into the saddle. This was getting her nowhere. Whatever this itch was doing, it was persistent, and trying to rub it out with her ass wasn't working. At least Link wasn't here to see this, the weird ass-dance she was doing in her saddle must have really looked stupid. As soon as she stopped moving she could feel the itch tickling her backdoor again. It was becoming annoying, and despite everything it felt even deeper in her butt. Suddenly a thought crossed Zelda's mind on how to get it out...

Down at Link's location he noticed the princess had stopped moving her ass. Finally the hard pulverizing wiggles had ended. Whatever the reason was, he was thankful she had stopped, because it gave him more time to search for the lost Sheikah Slate. Once more he reached out with his arms, diving them into the firm slimy grip of Zelda's anus. This time however he felt something hard! Tracing his fingertips along the edge he could feel it, the distinct shape of Sheikah Slate was wedged far up inside Zelda's hole. Leaning his head in closer he stretched his arms all the way out, desperate to grasp onto the small item. The slimy juices made it slippery to hold, he was having trouble grabbing it. Just then, the surrounding muscles closed in on him.

Link found himself trapped, he couldn't move an inch. Zelda's anus had clamped shut, her firm muscles turned to stone and pressed her huge wrinkles inwards. The girl's giant asshole expanded into the saddle, crushing his tiny legs underneath it. Link had no idea what was going on until it was too late. Loud groans shuddered from the depths of Zelda's bowels right before her puckered asshole tore open, blasting Link with a tremendous stream of hot stinky air. The torrent of gas ripped through her anus, pummeling Link's tiny body between her heavy wrinkles. The princess figured since she couldn't get rid of her itch by normal means she would fart it out, and so she pushed with her anal muscles to let out as much gas as possible. A soft grunt escaped her mouth as she urged the fart along, unknowing that she was blasting her companion in the process.

Noxious searing gusts of flatulence rumbled through her asshole, clobbering the tiny man trapped inside. The small gaps in her anus were widening to let the fart through, Link screamed in terror as he thought it was going to swallow him inside. Suddenly Zelda pushed harder, increasing the force behind her loud droning butt blast. The humongous anus spit Link's upper body out, slamming him flat into the saddle. The massive booty above him vibrated into the seat, rumbling boisterously as humid fumes escaped it's fat cheeks. Something hard jabbed Link in the chest, thrown out by the princess's butthole just before her fart trailed off. At long last the ordeal was over, and Link was left in the horrid aftermath of his traveling partners smelly gas.

Zelda sighed and relaxed her bottom. The noticeably warmer saddle caressed her butt smoothly, and the itching feeling was gone. Whatever was tickling her back there, she had taught it it's lesson. As silly as it was, she knew she had a big behind, and was a little proud for it to be useful for something for once. Link meanwhile, was smothered under her stinging hot anus and a miasma of rancid air. The grueling stink burned his lips and hurt to breathe. He struggled to touch his chest, where the hard object had jabbed him before, only to find the exact thing he was looking for. In all the chaos of Zelda's girthy fart, the Sheikah Slate had been sputtered out right on top of him. Careful not to alert the giantess to his movements again, Link slowly took the slate and started tapping at the oily screen. First he deleted the photo of Zelda's sexy butt once and for all, and then he used it to get the hell out of there. A blinding light shone inside Zelda's pants and then finally Link was gone.

He transported himself to the next stable/inn, where Zelda was currently heading to. His horse was already there and conveniently waiting for him, but Link had other matters to attend to. He currently reeked of Zelda's fart, her anal slime and natural butt oils were pasted all over her skin and clothes. With a look on his face that said despair and a single nod to the innkeeper he trudged past the front desk and went straight to the baths, clothes and all. People recoiled at his awful smell as he went by. They didn't know it, but it was the smell of their own princess that was coming off him. Upon reaching the baths Link gathered as much soap as possible and scrubbed. He scrubbed and scrubbed as hard as he could, washing his hair several times and rinsing his clothes in hot water. It took a long time, his hand felt wet and raw by the end of it, but finally he was in a state where he could consider himself as "clean".

Link walked out the baths in one of the inn's robes, as his clothes were currently left out to dry. He guzzled down a bottle of milk to get his strength back up and walked out to the lobby to find... Zelda had just arrived. She was talking with the innkeeper right before she turned around and saw Link. Her brow furrowed at the sight of him, she was already disgruntled at him to begin with, but seeing him all cozy and fresh from the baths really set her off. He stood there like a wide-eyed deer as she stormed up to him, fuming with anger.

"You thick-headed brute! How could you take off like that?! Why didn't you say anything to me?! It's dangerous to go alone, what if something had happened?! I find you relaxing here without a care in the world, and you call yourself a bodyguard?! What is wrong with you?! You won't talk to me, you won't look me in the face, I don't know what to do with you anymore! Augh!!"

Zelda punched him in the chest and ran off. She was incredibly upset, and Link didn't know what to do to make things better. There was no way to explain what had happened to him, and as far as she knew he had just abandoned her and gone to take a hot bath by himself. The other guests at the inn looked at him as he stood there, Zelda had made quite the scene. Link touched his hand to his chest where Zelda had punched him. Her dainty fists were weak, not even close to the brutal pounding her had taken from her ass, but then... why did that tiny punch hurt him more?

Link sulked and went back to his clothes drying by the baths. He searched through his belt for the cleaned Sheikah Slate, he still needed to return it before Zelda noticed it was missing. As he went through his various items he remembered he still had to pay the innkeeper for his and Zelda's stay. He had until the next morning before they charged him but it was best to do it right away. The only thing was... his rupee pouch wasn't there. Link checked and double-checked, making sure he was looking at the right part of his belt that he always kept the rupees attached to, but he couldn't find it. Was it stolen? No way, no one had come into the baths before or since he did because of the smell. Then where did it go?

Then it clicked. The sudden awful memories of Zelda's asshole crushing his body and pinching at his clothes. His fabric had been caught several times between the folds of her anus during the whole gassy episode on her saddle. It had to have happened then. His rupee pouch was ripped off his belt and snatched by Zelda's massive anus. As far as he knew, it was stuck in there, tiny and trapped between her huge folds... or possibly all the way inside.

Link shuddered. He knew he had to go back in and get it.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8849