- Text Size +

It was midday. Link was accompanying Zelda out in Hyrule Field as she went to examine some flowers. It was something she would do often on their journey together, making the young man stop both their horses in order for her to do some botanical research. Sure, it was a constant interruption of their travels, but for Link it came with its own rewards. As the princess excitedly analyzed the flowers, remarking about their colours and gazing upon the different kinds of species, Link was gazing back at her.

Normally she had her guard up around him, but when her focus was preoccupied with something such as this she became somewhat oblivious. Every time she went to examine flowers she would drop down on her hands and knees to see the plant life up close, not even realizing how vulnerable she looked. Her butt was pointed straight at the young warrior and he couldn't help but stare. Zelda's ass was nice and round, fitting snug into her black pants. The tight material dug between her soft looking cheeks even more so when she bent over. As she shuffled from flower to flower, her ass would wiggle around provocatively. Link was mesmerized by this sight every time the princess went into the fields to do research, for him these breaks from horseback riding were something he started to look forward to.

There wasn't a cloud in the sky today so the sun shined brightly off her booty. The dark stretchy pants shimmered invitingly, as if daring Link to touch them. He knew such a depraved action towards a member of the royal family would cost his head... but part of him still really wanted to do it. Zelda's buns looked so plump and juicy, surely they would sink nicely in-between his fingers. He could already see the thin lines of her underwear cutting into the supple flesh of her butt, barely able to contain the booty meat inside. The stretching seams ran all the way down to her crotch, which was just as visible as the rest of her delicious backside.

The girl's puffy mound was presented to Link clear as day. It looked like a succulent peach wedged between two mouth-watering hams. Zelda had no idea how much she was teasing Link with her body, how sexy she looked right now. She continued to wiggle her rear around unaware, arching her back as she leaned in closer to examine a peculiar insect. Her ass stuck out even further as she bent, pulling the seams of the fabric near their limit. How did a princess get away with having hips that wide and a waist that tiny? Even her thighs had a generous amount of meat on their bones, as if her whole backside was equipped with a natural seating cushion. If it weren't for the saddle she would have one lucky horse.

Link saw the Sheikah Slate at his feet. Normally Zelda would keep it attached at her side, but she must have dropped it to examine the flowers with her own eyes. The young man picked up the Sheikah Slate with his hands. He had thought about using the camera functionality on it to capture this glorious view many times, but never had the opportunity before today. Zelda's sexy butt was practically begging to have a photo snapped of it, it was pointed straight at him. The only thing stopping Link was that he knew Zelda could view any photos taken on the tablet. If she saw any lewd photographs on it he'd be in deep trouble. Link looked at her ass through the screen, internally debating if he should take a photo anyway. They wouldn't be travelling together forever, this chance was especially rare...

That's when he noticed a weird icon on the screen. In the bottom left hand corner was a square with a tiny human figure illustrated. The small person had a bunch of weird lines surrounding them in a circle. Link hadn't seen anything like this when Zelda had showed him the Sheikah Slate before, it must be new. Without even thinking he tapped the icon, resulting in a pleasant "ding".

The circle in the center of the camera viewer suddenly turned from blue to red as it locked on to Zelda's behind. Odd glyphs flashed on the screen and suddenly a blinding light shot out at Link. He couldn't see anything as the light surrounded him and his entire body, swirling brilliantly until it picked up his entire form. He started to feel really dizzy, like something was spinning him around but he didn't know what. The very next thing that happened, he was whisked away to somewhere completely different from where he was just standing.


It was hard for Link to tell where he was just teleported to, it was too dark to see. Of course he had just been blinded by something as bright as the sun, so he knew in due time his eyes would adjust. Wherever he ended up it was warm and extremely stuffy. The sudden spike in humidity felt like he had walked into a sauna, only the taste in the air was a lot less pleasant. It smelled rank and a bit sour, like a pile of old sweaty laundry was surrounding him. His nose wrinkled at the acrid scent, it wasn't something he wanted to be around for long, wherever "here" was. He felt around, something warm and soft seemed to be caressing him on both sides...

BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT!!!

Without warning a mighty blast of air shot straight at him. It was sharp and powerful, shaking his surroundings violently. The huge burst of air was also really loud and incredibly hot, easily multiplying the awful heat inside Link's new location. He started to cough and gag on the smell. The scorching air tasted rancid and was instantly recognizable, it couldn't be anything other than a giant fart. He recalled seeing the screen lock on to Zelda's ass before teleporting him, that must have been where he ended up. No doubt about it, he was shrunken inside her ass crack.

"Ah! Sorry Link!" Zelda said in a higher-pitched voice than usual. She was clearly embarrassed, her face was blushing red as she spun around her shoulders to look back at him. Only Link wasn't there. "Huh? He's not here? Did he wander off again? I swear, I still can't figure him out..." She turned back to looking at her flowers, with a little sense of alleviation that her escort didn't hear that rather boisterous ham blast.

The thing was, Link didn't just hear it, he was currently engulfed by it. The lingering stench that was trapped inside Zelda's tight black pants was smothering the young man, leaving him nothing else to breathe. Every gasp of air he took into his lungs was burning hot and tasted disgusting. He couldn't believe how bad her fart smelled! The young man's admiration of her butt was starting to change rapidly. While seeing her bent over looked inviting and sexy he never thought about how such a position also made it easier for gas to come out. Zelda's ass was gigantic compared to him right now, just letting out a short fart was enough to suffocate him in a hot bath of her scent.

Link fumbled around for the Shiekah Slate. It was still too dark for him, but the glowing screen would allow him to see. Upon turning the tablet on, he was greeted to a daunting sight. Zelda's massive butthole had been standing in the darkness just ahead of him, lying in wait. Link wasn't just inside the princess's tight pants but her underwear as well. Her enormous plump globes held him on either side, as if he was an offering to the giant hole. The absolute size of it really put into perspective how small he was right now.

Zelda's tight ring was just larger than Link, from top to bottom it was a couple heads taller. The faint blue light illuminated the girl's huge sweaty anus, he was so close to it that he could make out every detail. Her anal wrinkles were thick and puffy, easily more girthy than Link's muscular arms. The hot flesh was shiny with natural oils and it even looked as if faint clouds of humidity were wafting around it. He felt wrong for even looking at her anus. It was a woman's private spot and he was seeing it without her knowing. As guilt started to take hold a guttural rumble echoed in the distance. Then he heard her voice.

"More? Well if he's gone I should let these out now. I've been holding them in all day."

Zelda's words made his heart feel like it was frozen. She was going to fart again, and from the sound of it even bigger than before. Suddenly the giant ass began to move. The princess stuck out her wide hips and started to push with her muscles to ease the gas along. Her innards flexed and contorted to let the bubbly payload of methane pass through her body. As she raised her ass into the air her giant glutes spread and pulled at her stretchy black pants. The material dug into her crack, wedging itself up her delicious buns and taking Link along for the ride.

The shrunken prisoner started panicking as he was force fed up her butt crack. He couldn't fight back against the tug of her pants, and found himself pushing directly into his princess's giant butthole. It was red-hot to the touch and the rubbery flesh felt uncomfortably moist. Link recoiled in disgust. The girl's anus, the culprit of the noxious stench hanging around him, was twitching. Its puffy folds squeezed together repeatedly as its owner pushed with her butt, unaware that she was slathering Link with her grimy wrinkles. The young man struggled to climb out but the pants were too tight for him to move. Zelda's juicy anus puckered and gurgled around him, preparing itself to let loose.

Her blush of embarrassment from earlier had gone away. She could feel the pressure expand inside her colon ready to come out. With one last push she closed her eyes and let the gas come rushing out.

PPPPPPFFFFBBBBRRTTT!!! BBRRRRTTT!! PPFFFFFFTT-PPPBBRRRTT!! BBBBRRRRRRMMMMMMPPP!!!

A chain of farts tore through Zelda's round ass, creating a cacophony of sounds as they vibrated her soft cheeks together. Her arched booty belted out one after another, expelling the built up pressure through her puffy anus. The giant pink lips bulged out and split open in front of Link, reverberating harshly as the farts came storming through. Her giant ass didn't hold anything back, it ruthlessly pummeled the shrunken hero with fart after stinky fart. The stench was even worse from before, it seemed to intensify as Zelda pushed out gas from the deepest reaches of her bowels. Thick muggy fumes blasted relentlessly out her puckered hole, the heat roasted the young man alive. Just when he thought she was done her asshole would fire off another fart, drowning him in the awful stench. Zelda was just calmly relieving herself of some built-up gas, she had no idea of the horrible torture she was subjecting her companion to.

Finally after an especially potent eruption it seemed like she was out. Her anus pushed in and out several times, flexing as she tried to fart some more, but all her gas was gone. The squishy round orifice relaxed, leaving Link to slump over in the aftermath of what just occurred. Ungodly humid fumes surrounded him, they reeked like raw shit. The young man was dizzy and barely had enough strength to gag, but his body did anyway. He was completely overwhelmed by all the gas the princess stored inside her butt. Was this a normal thing for her?

"Phew that felt kind of good..." Zelda sighed, feeling a pleasant sense of comfort now that she had farted. "Though, the smell is pretty awful..." She had caught a whiff of her own gas in the air. It smelled pretty bad but she couldn't help it. After holding it in for so long of course it would come out like this.

Once she lowered her butt back down the tight wedgie backed itself off, leaving Link able to move again. The poor man reached for the Shiekah Slate, hoping to find some means of freeing himself from this nightmare. The icon he initially pressed to shrink and teleport inside Zelda's underwear was still active, but what if he pressed it again? Seeing no other options available he gave it a shot, and by some miracle it actually worked. Blinding light surrounded him again and when it disappeared he found himself in the middle of a free fall.

The slate had transported him in mid-air, just above a nearby pond. Too slow to react and pull out his paraglider, Link ended up splashing into the water and having to swim his way out. Zelda heard the loud splash and came running over, just in time to find her bodyguard trudging out and soaking wet. He was covered in weeds and dirt and other gunk that occupied the pond but didn't care at this point. Anything was better than what he had just went through.

----

The two of them continued on horseback making their way to the next village. As Zelda followed Link she wondered why he seemed so upset.

"What could have happened to make him fall into the pond?" she thought "And better yet, why did he smell kind of funny when he walked out of it? It almost smelled like... no, it must have something in the water."

Link stayed silent for the rest of the day.

Chapter End Notes:

Not sure if I'll continue on with this story, please let me know if you liked it.