Tanya's Two Tan Globes by RedSplotch
Summary:

My friend Tanya tricks me with the promise of sex. Now, her body is literally my entire world.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Humiliation, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4364 Read: 33859 Published: December 13 2019 Updated: April 07 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by RedSplotch

2. Chapter 2 by RedSplotch

3. Chapter 3 by RedSplotch

4. Chapter 4 (Giantess' POV) by RedSplotch

5. Chapter 5 by RedSplotch

Chapter 1 by RedSplotch

I moaned as I rolled over in bed, not wanting to obey my alarm clock’s beckoning. It was completely dark outside. Light was always dim here, but typically it wasn’t this dark in the morning. It sucked. I had initially enjoyed living here, even if I had been brought here against my will, but no more. I couldn’t enjoy the view most days. I checked my phone. It was a text from Tanya: “Hey it’s gonna be dark for you today. Woke up late and just slipped on some yoga pants. Hope you’re good with that, even though there’s nothing you can do about it <teasing kiss emoji> <teasing kiss emoji>”. I sighed. I used to like her teasing, but now it was just emasculating. How did I get to this position? I’ll tell you how…..

(flashback) I first met Tanya in college. She’d been a friend of my girlfriend. She came from a wealthy family, and always had a lot of spending money. She was fun to be around for that reason. When my girlfriend and I broke up, I lost contact with Tanya. But eventually she fell out with my ex-girlfriend, and she reached out to me. I don’t think it was because she was into me- but maybe just to piss off my ex-girlfriend, and because she really didn’t have a lot of friends that didn’t want to use her for her money. We hung out a lot, and I was beginning to fall in-love. She was a tall and athletic brunette. She had a lot of money to take care herself. When she said we should go on a trip together, I was elated. I thought for sure I would get lucky. She wanted to go to a famous resort on the north shore of Colombia. Initially I wasn’t sure why, but I knew it was a favorite of European tourists. Tanya was a cltittyy girl, but later I would realize the true reasons…..

(back to present) In the dark, I finally rolled out of bed. I always slept in bra since the ‘globe’ beneath me produced a ton of heat. The soil beneath my town was very thin, and the citizens were fed from a greenhouse, where I worked. There really wasn’t an abundance; we were producing the bare minimum calories/day. I’d tried to get this across to Tanya, but she didn’t really seem to get it. How could she get it? The thousands of us were literally a spot on her titty-cheek. To her, it was about the size of a small mole. We were protected by a forcefield, part of the technology she had that shrunk us, but a lot of time the noise her pants and bra made rubbing against it made was deafening. I couldn’t get angry with her about it, she could turn off the forcefield at will and then easily crush us. Between the darkness, the lack of food, the noise, and her emasculating power, it was hell for me.

(flashback) When we’d got to Colombia, we’d first checked into the hotel room, and I realized we had suites connected by the bathroom. I thought it was awesome, she’d booked it that way on purpose. The city was at the base of a mountain, between it and the Southernmost Caribbean sea. Tanya wanted to take the trolly that went up to nearly the top of the mountain, and then hike to the peak for photos. I was tired, but still offered to go with her. I’ll never forget what happened next, she gave me a strange look and said “No thanks, you’re going to need your strength for later”. She was coming on to me much stronger than I would’ve thought. But nonetheless, she was insistent that I not go with her. She needed her space I guess. I’d just been beginning to relax in the hotel room, filled with pleasant anticipation of the upcoming night with Tanya, when my fortunes changed about a two hours after she left.

I felt a feeling of weightlessness and then there was blackness, it was very dark, darker than what it would be at night. It was also hot, the temperature had risen 10s of degrees. I had also noticed a roaring motor noise; the hotel generator had kicked in. I heard elevated talking from the rooms surrounding mind and on the street. I truly wondered what the hell was going on. I thought it was best not to go into the street as the darkness could it make it dangerous. This was a third world country after all. A few minutes after the incident, we all began to hear a deafening noise. It sounded as if there was a deep, slow scraping thousands of feet in the air. It was deafening, about as large as a jumbo jet ptittying directly overhead at an airport. I thought I was going insane. Tanya had a small radio in her bag, she’d kept it because she knew some places in Colombia didn’t have internet or television. I strained myself to listen. The local station was saying something I thought was absurd. They were saying that the town had become ‘separated’ from the rest of the world, that there was some forcefield type thing around the town/surrounding area. I thought it had been an alien abduction. I texted Tanya, to see if my messages would go through. There was no answer. Outside was chaos, and I was content to lie in a fetal position listening to the radio in my hotel room, my head pounding from the scraping noise. Hours ptittyed. Simultaneously, the noise stopped, and the world was filled with light. Dazed and looking out my window, I could see that the environment all around it was smooth but sloping, and flesh colored. Just then…. I received a call from Tanya.

“Tanya, where are you, are you ok?” I asked. “I’m nearby and doing great” she said brightly. “Nearby? How? Did you see……”, I was cut off by her laughter. “You want to know where I am? Look out your window”. “Ok, Tanya, I am. Why don’t you just come back to the suite”. Tanya ignored my remark. “Do you see the peachy colored frontier? That’s where I am”. It wasn’t clicking for me, I was scared for her. “Oh no, how can you get back to me…?”. Tanya laughed again, this time deeper. “You’re not getting it. Watch this”. Suddenly, the world went black again, and the deafening scraping noise resumed, but then stopped as soon as it began. Tanya spoke, more serious in tone this time: “you, the resort city, and all its inhabitants now occupy an area the size of a mole on my titty. The darkness you experienced was from my wearing black shirt. I control your access to light. You are protected by a forcefield, but the shrink device is able to turn it off at any time. You are entirely in my mercy, and will always do whatever I say, on command”. Her tone improved again. “The first thing I want you to do, is to make a cum tribute for your Giantess. I know you thought we were going to sleep together, so hopefully this makes up for it honey!”. I had questions, but I didn’t dare ask. I would have no choice but to obey….

 

Chapter 2 by RedSplotch

Not that I needed it, but Tanya decided to give me some help. After turning the call into a skype, she’d began to tease me. She tilted her phone down from her face….then to her tits (“wave hi!” she’d said to me)…. then to her flat stomach….her hips….and then to my delight, to her womanhood, what I had always wanted to see! It was neatly trimmed with the black hair of a welcoming landing strip poking out alongside her lips, a hundred of miles. I was hard instantly. But she went further, she briefly stuck her left index finger (her right hand was holding her phone) up her womanhood, coating it in her juices. Then she brought the finger up, and up and up, towards me! I raced towards the window of my hotel room, to see her massive Giantess finger coming down towards me and the force field. As it rapidly approached, I couldn’t help but wince, even though I knew the forcefield would protect the town. I heard people on the streets screaming in horror, though. Her finger pressed down on the bubble, briefly filling the sky with pink. The bubble and hundreds of miles around us where coated in her feminine cum, which Tanya had simply gently brushed on her boob.

The worst part of being a speck on my friend’s tit was when she would ignore me. After the first encounter, she had ignored us for days. In reflecting on it, I realized that Tanya was from a very wealthy family, with very few real responsibilities. She’d told me that when she had a pet fish as a child, she’d forgot to feed it and let it die. For us, when she went about her daily life, wearing a bra to contain her massive tits, it was always dark. She also never answered my texts, either. Food began to run out, of course. Only a thin layer of soil had been transported to are new location on her tit, not enough to grow food. In fact, some of the locals dug through the ground to reach the soft flesh of her boob and created a shrine to their giantess. I had first seen this shrine when I’d finally wandered out of the hotel (the lobby and kitchens of which were ransacked) in search of food. In my famished delirium, and in the dark, I had wandered to the fields outside of town (but within the forcefield) and first encountered a several foot-deep hole in the ground ending in soft flesh when my flashlight shone on it. Around the hole were lit candles and many printed pictures of the familiar pretty face of Tanya. Just as my mind was beginning to despair with the absurdity of the whole situation, a voice jolted me back to my senses. It was the voice of a woman, speaking English with a heavy Colombian accent. “You know her”. I spun around. I shone my flashlight towards the source of the noise. What greeted me was what looked to be a very attractive and handsomely dressed woman, perhaps a few years older than me (I’m 21). Her chestnut brown hair hung loosely at her sides complimenting her piercing blue eyes. I noticed she was well-dressed too, something that was extremely rare for a town in disintegrating chaos. Although her words were not a question, but rather a statement (almost accusatory) I remember not wanting to admit that I knew Tanya. I thought a braying mob would come for me if I was associated with Tanya. “Uhhh no, no” I replied hastily. The woman smiled slightly as she said “You do not have to worry. I know that you stayed with her at the hotel. I heard your phone call.”. My mind ran wild. How did she know about the phone call where Tanya had made me masturbate to her? I simply said nothing, not wanting to incriminate myself. “Well” the woman continued, “I’m with the Government and we actually had a sting on your room. We had cameras in the place, everything was recorded. When your friend booked the room, it was under her wealthy father’s name, and he has ties to el cartel”. Damn, she’d seen everything. I blushed, the woman noticed and cast my eyes downwards in embarrassment.  But the woman wasn’t embarrassed. She looked me right in the eyes. She walked slowly towards me and lightly touched my waist and hands. “What’s the Giantess like? Was she your woman?”. I shook my head silently. I noticed the woman was breathing heavily. “Well I guess she won’t mind if I do this” she said as stoop up on her tiptoes and bit my lower lip. Thoroughly aroused and high on adrenaline, I grabbed the petite woman and pulled her closer, burying my face in hers. After a few minutes she pushed me away, but then grabbed my hand and placed it in the middle of her cleavage. “Imagine if thousands of people lived here” she said, her bright blue eyes piercing into me.

The woman’s name was Camila, and she brought me to her home. After a night of hot sex, I passed out next to Camila in her bed. I was only awoken by sudden bright light and the loud sound of rushing water. I realized Tanya was showering, so obviously her tits were exposed. Once she’d dried off, I got a call, a video one…….

I saw her. The sensation itself of seeing her provoked mixed emotions. In some ways it seemed like a normal skype call, albeit a sexy one. Tanya was topless, and that’s why it was light in my town. The smell of her conditioner hung in the air, and the water droplets still on her tits shaped the light throughout the town. Tanya spoke first. “My eyes are up here”. I was jolted back to reality. She’d been holding her phone a few feet out from her body, exposing the pale white masses planet sized tits (which were D-cup to a normal woman) contrasting with her tan skin. I looked up trying to look her directly in the eye.

 

End Notes:

Please leave a rating and review!

Chapter 3 by RedSplotch

Tanya noticed that I was sleeping in a bed next to a woman (I hadn’t bothered to try and hide this fact- I felt it was always best to answer the Giantess anytime she called me- for obvious reasons). I was terrified that she would be angry with me- that I had overstepped my bounds. I was relieved when she broke into a smile. “You dog” she said, looking at the hungover woman sleeping next to me. “She’s really hot. How’d you manage to pull that?”. She was right. Camila was out of my league- she was definitely a solid 9/10 and even had a sexy accent. I was quiet for a moment- but I wanted to curry favor with Tanya. Although she’d been my friend, that friendship wasn’t really normal anymore. She still seemed jovial, but she had the power to end my life without even the possibility of consequences. “She’s a fan of yours” I said quietly. “She figured out that I knew you. Wanted access” I finished with grin. Tanya nodded slowly. “Wake her up” she commanded. I nudged Camila, laying nude between a light blanket beside me in bed. Camila stirred. I nudged her again. “Someone wants to say hello” I said. Camila came around after blinking several times, focusing on my phone I was holding out in front of her. “This is our Giantess”. Camila was wide awake now. Tanya saw her start, and jokingly waved at her. “How about you give my friend a little kiss”. Camila complied instantly, grabbing my face and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. After a few moments Tanya laughed again. “Very good. My friend here hasn’t got lucky like this in years. I want you to treat him right, or else you and everything you have ever known will feel God’s wrath. Do you understand?”. Camila nodded strongly. “Good. Now get out and make your man breakfast”. Camila scampered out of bed, her naked body sashaying out of the room, her ass swaying tantalizingly. It was just me and Tanya now. I figured she was in a pretty good mood.  I decided to broach some topics. “Tanya- I don’t know if she can make Breakfast. The soil is thin here- we’re almost out of food”. Tanya’s smile evaporated, but she didn’t look angry. “This thing is a prototype. I didn’t know exactly how it would work”. I didn’t want her to get angry “It’s fine. It’s fine. But can you get us food? Can you transport it here?”. Tanya smiled. “I’ve been looking for something else to shrink. I’m just going to shrink you a grocery store. That should last all you people quite a while. I’m trying to be a loyal person. I’ll get you some guns too. You can rule all these fucking mites- controlling their access to food and with all the guns”. “Thank you, Giantess!” I exclaimed. It was marvelous news. “The Giantess continued. “I’m going to be walking around my apartment topless today.  You’ll have light. I don’t want you to think it is a favor to you specks. I read an article that wearing bras all the time is bad for your health”. With that, Tanya abruptly hung up. Her final power play left my mind spinning. I had been foolishly beginning to think of her as merely my old friend. Power was changing her.

End Notes:

Please rate and leave a review!

Chapter 4 (Giantess' POV) by RedSplotch

Just after I woke up on Saturday morning, I saw that I had yet another (presumably frantic) call from Luke from the night before. I just rolled my eyes. I for one had thought it was incredibly hot to have a large town, one that contained one of my guy friends, living on the inside slope of one of my tits. It is still hot, but only in abstract sort of way. And it wasn’t a solution-less problem; I’d just overdone it with my shrinkray and would have to tone it down next time. If it wasn’t for Luke in that town, I’d probably have just turned off the forcefield and pushed my tits together, crushing it. But instead I had somebody to toy with when I got bored or horny. Of course now they were asking for things, and although it would be of little effort for me, I hadn’t intended for these obligations when I’d first shrunk the town. It’s not like Luke or any of those tiny men could have sex with me. What was I getting out of them?

Yawning, I walked over to the bathroom and undid my bra. I looked at myself in the mirror, my brown hair was a mess from a night of rough sleep (I’d been out at the bar the night before). My big tits bounced as I removed the bra and they became unbound. I was proud of my girls, and I’d been tickled pink that I’d caught Luke, even when he’d been dating my friend, gawking at them. They weren’t huge, merely above average, but I was an athlete, and had a flat stomach and narrow waist, making them look huge. As I stepped onto the shower and lathered my tits with soap, I thought of the overpowering smell the soap would have on the tiny inhabitants. My power over them turned me on. I’d have to call Luke once I got out of the shower.

With regards to Luke, he was not unattractive, but certainly not my type. He was a little on the nerdy side of things. His girlfriend, Brenda, had turned out to be a real bitch, and I’d felt bad for him. She pretended to be this sweet-natured girl but, was boy-crazy. I’d fallen out with her because she’d been real catty towards me and had wanted to make her jealous by always being seen with her ex-boyfriend. It was almost certain that Luke wanted to fuck me, and I’d lured him on the trip to South America so I could shrink him. As far as I saw it, it was probably a fantasy of his to live between my tits.

Still topless, I held the phone out a few feet from me and dialed Luke’s number as a skype call. When he answered, I was surprised to see that he was not in our hotel room, but in what looked like the bedroom of a well-furnished Spanish villa. And he was in bed with a girl. Momentarily, I felt a tinge of jealousy that Luke had scored a girl like this- one that even if her obviously hungover state looked prettier than me. But the feeling passed. I knew that I had all the power here. Luke hadn’t spoken, and I could see his eyes were looking at the screen and focusing on my tits. To him, it was like an aerial view! His fear and awe were sort of whimsical. But he was also scared, of course, and I decided to lighten the mood and tease him about the girl. I was delighted to see that she worshipped me and thought that I might’ve been getting my effort’s worth out of shrinking their town anyway. Of course, Luke had said the town was running low and resources, and it fit perfectly with my future plans of shrinking a grocery store and placing it within the boundaries of their town. How to do it without getting caught was going to be another matter. I had also promised Luke some guns so that he could manage the distribution of the food, but I knew daddy’s connections could help me get some. But today I was going to bum around my apartment topless, giving the little mites some well deserved light, although I would not never let them know of my merciful impulse.

When evening came, and it was going to be dark anyway, I decided to make my move. I drove out to the local shopping center. I had this specific megastore Walmart in mind not only because its vast supply of food would make it so the specks wouldn’t bother me for a while, but also because of someone who I knew was inside (she worked there regularly at this shift). Someone who both I and Luke had wanted to get back at. It was Brenda. I thought that bitch would be humiliated when she’s teleported to some strange place and is soon met with the boyfriend that she had cheated on being a local warlord. He’d also tell her that she was a microscopic speck on her old frenemy. Beyond that, I had even more plans for her. But step 1 would be shrinking the Walmart. I drove to the back of the parking lot, but stopped looking up an aisle towards the store. I knew that what I was about to do would cause havoc and panic and I needed to not be near it to not be suspected and to escape quickly. After entering the shrink ray location and forcefield settings, I rolled down my Mercedes’ passenger window so it was a crack and fired the shrink ray up the empty parking aisle. The Walmart “disappeared” to the shock and surprise of the people in the parking lot. Quickly, I drove away and left the parking lot, imagining the shock and fear of the microbe people, including Brenda, now living on my tit.

 

Chapter 5 by RedSplotch
Tanya tapped her fingers impatiently on the arm of her couch. She wanted a cute idea of a present for Anna, her friend and sister-in-law to be. She’d introduced the pair, after all. She had been an earnest girl and wanted to impress the woman she had known as the ‘cool older girl’ from her early adolescence. It was getting late; she’d have to sleep on the idea. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head, feeling her generous tits press firmly against her bra. She grinned. Her simple movement had such tremendous consequences for her tiny slaves. Then, it hit her. She’d love it. Her brother, and Anna, the up and coming 30 under 30 types would surely keep a showy home. What better, than a “model” city, the fact that multiple millions of people residing there were living, breathing people with families, be a secret between the girls? She wanted it to be flashy. Not just a few randos. No, it needed to be a full city, complete with millions of inhabitants. The logistics would have to be worked out. ……
Captain Smith shook his head. He was old school, and these additives that had taken off with cars were nonsense. But the boss’ daughter had ordered that they were to use this in their flight to maybe prolong the life of her favorite pleasure jet. He glanced over as the golf cart containing Tanya rolled up. He briefly gave her a once-over and sighed. It was a shame. She’d grown to be quite beautiful, and the formerly earnest and awkward girl had gradually grown in confidence- an aloof member of the elite psychopath class. Little did he know how far her lust for power would go. The trip from Yugoslavian beach town back to the states would take them overnight, and captain smith discreetly popped a caffeine pill. Tanya walked by him with a strange smile.…..Tanya settled into her reclining chair on the plane. She checked her phone and smirked. Just as she expected. The Russians were being blamed for doing something to the Croatian city of 100,000 people. The American President, for once, was urging caution. She looked over at a little glass vase. She tapped it, ratting the inhabitants, relishing their fear. “You little guys are causing quite a stir in the world”. She quickly realized they had a language barrier- those primitives only spoke one language usually. She playfully and perhaps even flirtatiously just stuck her tongue out at them. 
…. 
John looked over at his cousin, the bride, whispering giddily with the groom’s sister. He decided to move in for the kill. He walked over to them. He was quite a good looking man. Without saying anything, they both glanced over at him and kept whispering. The groom’s sister smiled at him, and his cousin gave her a nudge. She stood up too quickly and nearly fell. She was quite tipsy. “I’m Tanya”. She leaned in to whisper to him. “How do you feel about… titty fucking?”. She was so forward. But then she ignored him for a second and whipped out her phone. 
“Lukey, you need to remember you’re a mite and not a man. But hey- you’ll get to see a fine specimen of a man. And Camilla will like it, I’m sure”. 
……
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8848