TitaniCondom by fairway1
Summary:

The TitaniCondom is the latest and greatest adventure the world has seen. Thousands of passengers are shrunk to 1 micrometer in height and put into luxury bubbles in an unbreakable condom. They are then taken for the ride of a lifetime. However, on the maiden voyage, the passengers find that the condom may not be unbreakable!


Categories: Giantess, Couples, Crush, Feet, Giant, Incest, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6232 Read: 35296 Published: December 09 2019 Updated: January 03 2020

1. Chapter 1 by fairway1

2. Chapter 2 by fairway1

3. Chapter 3 by fairway1

Chapter 1 by fairway1
Author's Notes:

More to come

Julie and Mark were holding hands tightly. Their anticipation and nerves were being held in check, but only by each other’s strength. They walked into the transport ship: a small room with a bench seat, blacked out windows, and a large TV. They were one of the lucky few who won tickets for this adventure rather than paying the several thousand dollar price tag everyone else paid. They sat on the bench, facing the TV. They both jumped a little as the TV turned on.

 

“Welcome to TitaniCondom! My name is Sky.” The beautiful woman of Asian descent on the big TV screen lifted her hand carefully as the camera zoomed in.

 

“You won’t be able to see this from afar, but as you get closer, you can see a modern marvel, right in the palm of my hand.”

 

The silhouette of a condom began to take form as the camera zoomed closer and closer.

 

“In my hand is the world’s most technologically advanced condom ever created. The first thing you may notice is how translucent this condom is. That is partially due to how thin it is. While most thin condoms are about 4 microns, or 0.04mm  thick; ours is a maximum of 2 microns; or roughly, half the thickness of an average human hair. But of course, you aren’t here just for thin condoms. If we take a look closer…”

 

The screen suddenly has multiple layers of microscope lenses slide in front of it. As the image gains focus, a view of the condom reappears with multiple tiny air bubbles around the top and sides.

 

“There over 800 microscopic bubbles on the top and sides of this condom. And if you look really closely…”

 

The camera pulls toward one of the bubbles as a figure inside appears. Closer and closer, the figure is a woman. She looked just like Sky. She is waving at the camera.

 

“This is my twin sister, Sea. Sea is just under 1 micron in height. We shrank her down to be able to fit in one of our luxury suites in the condom. With the 800 plus bubbles, there is a max capacity for over 3,500 micro people, plus one large on in the center. Outside of the condom, my micro sister would be lost on the vast expanse of my palm; easily lost and engulfed in the canyons of the wrinkles there. In fact, my palm is roughly 115km wide by her perspective. With that in mind, let’s consider what this condom is for… An average erect penis, to her perspective, would be roughly 230km in height. That kind of size is… difficult to imagine. So you’ll just have to see for yourselves…”

 

Suddenly, the black out windows became translucent and a flood of bright light entered the transport ship. Julie and Mark shielded their eyes before they became adjusted to the light. Outside the window, they saw the massive TitaniCondom!

 

“It’s a truly astounding sight to behold. Isn’t it? This condom is the most expensive in the world. The condom, as with any condom, is a one-time use vehicle that costs 7 million dollars. However, the research and development are in the undisclosed billions! Shrink technology has been around for a long time now, but until recently, there were very strict laws against shrinking humans. However, with the loosening of those laws, we knew there would be a market for sexual interest in micro and macrophilia. So we filled it.”

 

The transport ship began moving toward the condom. Julie and Mark looked in amazement.

 

“As your transport ship moves toward the TitaniCondom, I would like to turn your attention downward. You may notice the light colored ground beneath you looks familiar. Indeed, it may remind you of the skin of my palm. Look up.”

 

Julie and Mark looked up to see the woman on the TV, Sky, now thousands of kilometers in height. She looked down directly onto her hand to talk to the passengers.

 

“Hello down there. You may have thought the video you were watching was pre-recorded. No. I will be one of the participants in your adventure today. And my twin sister really is in one of our luxury observation rooms. Some may find it strange that my sister will be inside a condom on a massive dick that goes inside her own sister… but somehow, I don’t think you are those people. We’ve both been on this ride before. She’s been deep inside me, and I’ve been deep inside her.”

 

The transport ships reached the condom and began docking.

 

“As you board into your rooms, please press the return button, once all your passengers are safely in your bubble.”

 

Julie stepped into the bubble room. It was quite spacious. The rubber like floor had a little give to it. She slipped off her Toms to feel the floor with her bare feet. “Not bad. Mark, you should feel this.” She turned around to see he was still in the ship. “Honey?”

 

Mark stood at the entrance. “I- … I don’t know if I can do this.”

 

Julie walked over to him and held his hand. “Honey, you’re the one that said we should be pushing our boundaries with sex. Beyond that, you’re the one that introduced me to this giantess fetish in the first place.”

 

“I know. I know. But there’s a difference between fantasy and real life. We’re so small!” He looked up to see the giantess Sky, smiling down at the condom as transport ships started heading back.

 

“Mark, there are thousands of people here. The company has spent billions making this safe. Nothing is gonna go wrong. This condom is unbreakable.”

 

“You’re right. I’m just… It sounds silly, but I feel a little emasculated with the fact that there will be a dick, literally billions of time bigger than me right here.”

 

Julie squeezed Mark’s hands, “And there will be breasts trillions of times bigger than mine. Not to mention, I know it’s only your rare fantasy, but I know you have pictures on your computer of giant dicks as well.”

 

“That’s only occasionally!”

 

Julie used this moment to pull Mark fully into the bubble. Before he could react, she pressed the return button. The bubble immediately sealed and the ship flew away. “Well, this is the rare occasion.

 

“I can’t believe you did that.”

 

“Remember, I’m the boss. Now, Mark, I want you to strip, get down on your hands and knees, and kiss my feet.”

 

“Yes, goddess.”

 

Mark stripped down quickly, laid down, and began kissing Julie’s toes. Julie never really thought about the fetish for feet before she met Mark. She had heard of it, but never really gave it much thought. When Mark introduced it to her, on the night of their first intimate date, she was willing to give it a go. Over the few years they had been together, she grew to enjoy the affection more and more. She enjoyed the multiple foot rubs per week. She started to get off on being the dominant one. They would switch off, depending on their moods. When Mark was on the ground, kissing her feet, she mostly thought of how much he loved her and that this worship was his way of showing affection. The worship was interrupted by Sky.

 

“Now that all of our passengers are safely aboard, let’s begin.” Sky started walking. “You’ll notice that even though I am walking, and the small movement of my hand should send you bouncing about your rooms, that you are only noticing a small amount of motion. This is due to a combination of your size, the pressure of the gas in your room, as well as our patented technology. This will allow you to feel all of the motion sensations without making you bounce about the bubble … at least not as much as you would otherwise. Now, it’s time for you to meet Jack.”

 

Sky carefully places the condom on a man’s naval, just above the base of the penis. Mark and Julie’s room is facing the flaccid penis. Even flaccid, it is a sight to behold. It’s with is unfathomable.

 

“Jack is doing all he can to start out flaccid. Isn’t that Right, Jack.”

 

There is a low rumble throughout the condom, sourcing from the man’s body as he speaks, “Baseball. Baseball. Nine innings. Umpires. Crackerjacks.”

 

Sky, “Part of experiencing the true awesomeness of your size is watching this massive penis grow to its enormous height.”

 

Just as she said that, there was a twitch from his penis.

 

“Looks like he is very ready to get started. I better not keep him waiting.”

 

With that, Sky crawled on top of Jack. As she slid one finger over his penis, he twitched again. “You are ready for me.” With that, Sky mouthed a giant kiss to the thousands of people in the condom. The she ever so softly kissed Jack’s penis. Immediately, his penis became more erect. She rubbed her face on it as it grew harder and thickened. She gave several quick kisses from the base to his head. Then she let her tongue hang out as she licked the underside. “Is this what you people want?” She then opened her mouth and took in his penis. She went farther and farther down, as her face took up the entire view of the people in the condom. She then moaned loud enough to vibrate the bubbles. She lifted herself up. “Are you all ready to take part in the largest orgy ever?”

 

Julie noticed that Mark was rock hard. She grabbed his dick. “Yeah, you’re ready”.

 

Sky then reached for the condom, very slowly. She knew how to play into the notion of being a giantess. While everything actually moved at the same speed, the theatrics helped sell the notion. She gently grabbed the condom and lifted it up to her mouth. “You all look so scrumptious. I could just eat you up.” She then lowered the condom down onto Jack’s penis head. She unfurled it with great care, taking her time.

 

Mark and Julie’s room was about two thirds up the head, just below the luxury rooms. They looks down, through the clear floor, to see themselves approaching the head.

 

Mark asked, “How big do you think that slit is?”

 

“For those of you wondering,” Sky said, “The slit on Jack’s head here is about 15 kilometers long to you and about a 2 kilometer slope from the tips down to where they meet. At that size, his slit could swallow all of you whole, and he probably wouldn’t even feel it.”

 

As she unrolled the condom, the passengers acquainted themselves with were they were. Many passengers were on the head, with a red wall of flesh. Some were just over the giant slit. Some were against massive veins. But wherever they were, they could feel the massive throbbing.

 

Sky finished unrolling the condom. She then took a long look at it. While she couldn’t actually see any of the people with her naked eye, she loved the idea of her giant eyes gazing over the passengers. “Are you all ready to be eaten alive?” With that, she moved her head above the penis. She pursed her lips as she came gently down and barely kissed the tip of the condom. Then she slowly lowered as her lips spread. Slowly, her lips passed over the bubbles. Everyone got an extreme close-up of her gargantuan lips passing over them, then, darkness. But they could still hear the slimy sound of her saliva between her tongue and the condom. They sliding stopped. Silence. Then a massive moan rumbled every bubble. It was like the whole room was on vibrate mode. After her moan, she pulled off him again.

 

“I hope the many of you vorists down there liked that. If that wasn’t enough, maybe you want a little teeth. Don’t worry though; it won’t just Jack … too much.”

 

Sky came down again. This time, instead of sealing everything off with her lips, she kept her lips parted enough to let enough light come in to see everything. Mark and Julie saw white teeth, bigger than any glacier slide down towards them. They weren’t directly in the path though. Julie was slowly stroking Mark to all they were witnessing. She didn’t want him to blow his load too early in the ride. The teeth came down like a freight train. Mark was slightly jealous as the teeth passed over a distant neighboring bubble. Those people got to experience her teeth passing over them. Lucky. Sky moaned again. She pulled herself back up. Mark watched the train of teeth pull back up over their neighbors. But then the teeth passed, he noticed that the bubble that was there before … was now gone. He looked at the path of the teeth and saw multiple bubbles popped. Below one of the popped bubbles was a bloodstream.

 

Julie saw what Mark saw. She stopped stroking him. “Oh my god. The TitaniCondom isn’t unbreakable.”

 

Chapter 2 by fairway1

Sky felt unbelievable power. She felt godlike. In her mouth were over three thousand people in a condom wrapped around a dick. She felt like a goddess sucking on the dick of a god. Jack is a good looking guy, very in shape with his six pack, has a handsome face. But knowing that his erection was carrying thousands of lives on it made Jack like a Greek god or titan. Even though she was sucking his dick, she knew she had all the power. Jack wasn’t allowed to cum any time soon. In order for the customers to get their money’s worth, he had to hold it together for some time. The company didn’t give an exact amount of time, but surely the customers would be disappointed in a ride less than two minutes long. So Sky could do whatever she wanted and all that was going through Jack’s mind was anything but how horny he was. But she knew how to break his concentration. With his dick in her mouth, she turned her eyes to his face. With the slightest and most delicate motion, she let her molars barely touch him as she went down.

 

“Ooooohh” Jack moaned. Sky smiled. Then she went up again with her teeth gently caressing him.

 

“Stop stop stop stop.” Jack exhaled deeply. He controlled his breathing, much like in the yoga class he was teaching.

 

Sky brought her face down to look at all the tiny ridges. With her naked eye, she couldn’t really see the people, but all the bubbles together with the people inside made a generally visible surface. “I hope you all enjoyed the first taste. I think I almost blew Jackie here to kingdom cum. I hope none of you tiny beings down there already came from being eaten by me. That would be sad” she brought her lips right next to his penis head, “because we still have many more games to play.” With that, she pursed her lips and kissed his head. The customers on that side of the head saw her massive lips block out any other light. As soon as her lips made contact, his member twitched enough for Sky to notice. She giggled. Many of the bubbles fit into the tiny crevices of her lips as she kissed their surface. Of the many bubbles Sky kissed, Julie and Mark were in one.

 

After Sky pulled away from the kiss, there was a moment of silence between the two of them. Julie broke the silence, “Jesus fucking Christ. What are we going to do?”

 

“I don’t know. I don’t know. They have to know it’s broken, right?” Mark said.

 

“Clearly not, Mark, if she’s still doing her thing!”

 

“Is there a way to contact them?”

 

“With what? Were in a bubble! Do you see any phones?”

 

“Well I don’t know!” Mark fell to the ground and held his legs together with his arms. “Fuck!”

 

“Okay, okay, think. The bubbles held up to the first time she put us in her mouth. As long as she doesn’t use teeth again, maybe we’ll be okay.

 

Sky’s voice boomed, “I think Jack might be ready for round two.”

 

Mark and Julie were in unison, “Fuck…”

 

Sky added, “But for those of you afraid of the dark, I have something special for you.” Sky’s face lowered down to them again. She opened her mouth, a giant, dark cavern, gaping before everyone. Slowly, light appeared from the darkness. “Tiny lights have been placed in my mouth so that you can see all the action.” Sky stuck out her miles long tongue and licked over the head and sides. She placed herself above Jack’s dick and again, lowered herself, consuming his dick. The customers who were unaware of the danger were in awe. Half of the customers could now see her tongue, sliding over every bit of the wall, just on the outside of their bubbles. Some of them put their whole naked bodies against the wall of their bubble; they could feel the commotion of her tongue. Sky let out a moan. Through her tongue, everyone in the condom could feel the rumble. The customers on the other sides of the condom could see her massive teeth surrounding them. The customers who had seen the damage those teeth could do were panicked, screaming, and crying. The vore fetish that brought so much pleasure to them was now as dangerous as they fantasized.

 

A flood of light shined from below. Sky moaned again, “ugh… weddy?” The customers that could see below them then saw her front teeth widen before slowly closing and making contact with his shaft. The instant they made contact, Jack flinched and thousands of people were shook. Sky giggle a little. She then slid up an inch for her and roughly 40 kilometers to the micro people. Her front teeth were still low enough on the shaft to not reach people. Her teeth made contact again, and again he flinched.

 

“Fuck, if she brings her teeth to us, we’re fucked,” Julie said.

 

Sky then closed her lips and started sucking on the gigantic penis again. Many hundreds of blissfully unaware guests were enjoying themselves. They were having sex, big orgies, themselves giving/receiving blowjobs. It was an unbelievable turn on to be having sex as a tiny speck on an impossibly tall dick being sucked on by a beautiful woman. Each time Sky moaned, a dozen or so people would orgasm to the rumbling from her voice. The groups like Julie and Mark watched in horror and dreadful tension. Light shown again from below as her lips parted and she rose up. Julie was still standing. Mark crawled over to her and hugged her legs as they watched the teeth rising up closer and closer. Her teeth slowed down as they approached Mark and Julie’s level. They were slowing to a stop and just barely passed above Mark and Julie. They looked up to the bubble above them. There were two women and a man in the bubble. They all screamed. One of the women ran to the side of the bubble against Jack’s penis. She flattened herself out. It looked like she was hugging his huge member. The man and other woman dropped down and tried to claw through the bubble, perhaps they could dig through it.

 

Mark and Julie watched in horror as they had no way to help. They could see through a few bubbles above them; all of the groups were panicked. The tooth was side enough to take out several layers. The time was up. The teeth came in. The man and woman trying to dig down, flattened themselves as the tooth came in. It was only an instant for the bubble to pop and the tooth to smash the one woman through the wall and into Jack’s penis. She splattered instantly. Everyone shook from Jack twitching. Sky giggled as her teeth pulled away. The couple above opened their eyes to see they survived. They had a moment of joy before looking at the blood on the skin where their friend was. They didn’t see because their eyes were closed, but Julie caught a glimpse of body parts still on Sky’s tooth as it retracted. Several layers of bubble above them, where the teeth made contact, were now gone.

 

Sky moaned again as her lips closed around the penis below them. She slowly brought her lips down, then up, down then up; each pass brought her a little higher. Julie started yelling to the people above them, “Hey! Hey!” When she got their attention, she pointed down. They saw what was coming. They dropped down again, flattening themselves, hoping they could survive the same way. Sky’s lips slowly reached Mark and Julie’s bubble. They watched as the wall of flesh conformed to the shape. The flesh spilled over the top. The man and woman scurried to reach the penis wall. The woman made it in time. She hugged the wall as best she could. The man was not so lucky. The sticky flesh nabbed him. Julie and Mark could hear his muffled screams as he was lifted beyond their sight.

 

Sky was pleased with herself. She was getting Jack to twitch with pleasure and pain. She imagined how scary it must have been for her enormous teeth to close in on the guests, only for the bubble to tighten slightly. She liked imagining a couple on the verge of climax as it looked like she was going to crush them. Sky had been in the Giantess business for a few years now. Back in college, she needed to make a little money; so she searched on the Internet for easy ways to make a bit. She quickly discovered that some women can make money by selling pictures of their own feet. She told her sister about it.  Sea thought Sky was crazy until she saw the money rolling in. So she joined in. They both sold pictures of their feet separately and together. It didn’t take long for them to both to notice many of the requested scenarios involved her taking pictures from the perspective of a shrunken person. Eventually they were contacted by people who make Giantess videos.

 

Sky enjoyed playing pretend that she was a giantess. She didn’t really get off on the giantess aspect per se, but she was made horny thinking about how many people she was turning on. She could simply tweet a video of curling her toes and men would cum to that. While the dialogue in many of the videos was clunky, she liked saying things like, “You tiny little dweebs ready to cum on my sole before I crush you underneath?” and “I bet you can’t wait to drown in my foot sweet”. Sea didn’t enjoy it as much. She liked the money, but couldn’t get past the idea of people wanting to be killed as tiny beings. The “Unaware” genre really weirded her out. The idea of being so small and helpless and to be snuffed out without the person even knowing was scary. Sky thought it was hot: a miniscule being getting off while being crushed in her panties or her socks.

 

When they contacted by the company to actually be a giantess, she thought it would be some kind of VR thing. Yet here she was with over three thousand people between her lips and a giant dick. And still, what turned her on was the fact that thousands of people were getting off to her lips on a giant dick.

 

“I hope all you vore fans enjoyed riding in my mouth. As you can see, Jack fully enjoyed it. Just look at his rock hard dick. None of you would stand a chance against it. He could smash you all into a red paste and not even know it. I hope you all realize how tiny and insignificant you are to us. You’re all about as worthless as the lint between my toes. Speaking of which…” Sky swing her legs over Jack and placed her feet on either side of his member. “Time for you foot fetish freaks to get stepped on.”

 

Chapter 3 by fairway1

Jenna sat, paralyzed with fear, barely breathing, as she watched an unfathomably gigantic foot approaching her. She had never felt such imminent danger in her life. The protective bubble around her had burst earlier when the giantess sky pressed her tooth against it. And in that same instant, her best friend was pulverized into paste. Her other friend was carried off on her lip. Jenna didn’t know if he was still on the lip or even still alive. She finally caught her breath. As she regained control of her body, she pressed her back against the condom wall behind her, she could feel the warmth emanating from Jack’s giant penis on the other side. Jenna couldn’t believe she was also about to die as an unnoticeable speck caught in the middle of a foot job. She didn’t even like foot jobs! She looked up to see the splat of blood where her friend died. A flash of how she ended up here went through her mind.

 

Back in freshman year of college, Jenna was hanging out in her dorm with her friend and dorm mate, Carol, and a new friend of theirs named Zeke. They drank a bit before they got on the topic of sex. As it turned out, they were all virgins. They each expressed how they hoped to solve that problem before freshman year ended. Carol got the ball really rolling when she said, “Honestly, I just want a guy who will submit to everything I tell him to do. She laughed. They all laughed. “What are you into, Zeke?”

 

Zeke hesitated, “Uh. I don’t want to say yet. Jenna, you go.”

 

“Psh! You go, then I’ll go.” Jenna said.

 

Zeke replied, “Fine fine. But don’t laugh. I’m kinda… into… I like feet.

 

Carol didn’t miss a beat, “Oh my god, really?”

 

Zeke confirmed, “Yes.”

 

Carol kicked off her flats, “You mean like these babies?”

 

Zeke wasn’t sure if he should look or not, “Yeah. You have nice feet.”

 

Carol bit her lip, “If you want, I’ll let you kiss them”.

 

Zeke almost swallowed his tongue, “Really? Like now?”

 

Carol waved her feet at him as she scrunched her toes, “Only after Jenna tells us what she wants”.

 

“I want to be a part of a threesome.” Jenna said bluntly.

 

They all stared at each other in silence for a moment. With the tension between them, one might have expected a tumbleweed to blow by. Finally, Carol broke the silence, “Well, if Zeke wants to start kissing my pretty toes, I’m sure he’ll have a hard on in no time that you can work on.” Zeke didn’t move. “That means now, Zeke!” Zeke immediately obeyed. Carol stuck her feet out. Zeke put his face right in her soles and true to Carol’s prediction, he had an immediate hard on. Jenna crawled over and unzipped his pants. She stuck her hand inside and grabbed his rock hard dick. Jenna struggled to pull it out of his pants, but she eventually succeeded. She began pumping it as she watched him suck on Carol’s toes. She watched Carol squirm; Jenna couldn’t tell if it was from pleasure or ticklishness. Then Carol locked eyes with Jenna before saying, “Mmm. I love being worshipped. Jenna, suck his dick.”

 

Jenna was frozen. She was hypnotized, watching Carol being worshipped like that. Carol lifted one eyebrow, bemused by Jenna being disobedient. She then moved one of her legs to put her foot in Jenna’s face. “You can either worship my foot, or worship his dick. Your choice.” Jenna had no attraction to feet, but she was enjoying being dominated by Carol; her sole rubbing on her face. She could see Carol’s face between her toes. She eventually broke out of it and began sucking on Zeke’s dick.

 

From that point on, the three of them would explore their sexuality together. Carol loved being dominant. Zeke loved being submissive. Jenna just loved being a part of it. Sometimes Jenna would join Carol in dominating Zeke; making him worship both of them. Sometimes Jenna was submissive as well. She liked it both ways. She just didn’t like when Carol would make Jenna also worship her feet. She was okay with some smothering, but she didn’t like sucking her toes. She also didn’t like kissing Zeke after he sucked Carol’s toes or giving him a blowjob after Carol worked his shaft with her feet. The taste of foot sweat was a definite turn off for her. But they would share each other’s fantasies. One day, while “researching” domination on the Internet, Carol found macrophilia. Zeke was immediately into it. Jenna didn’t care either way. But this discovery led to finding out about the Titanicondom! Carol bought the tickets immediately. In preparation, they watched videos of Sky and Sea’s giantess content and feet videos.

 

Just before they realized that the Titanicondom wasn’t impregnable, the three of them were having a three way. Carol, who had picked up all the dirty talk from the videos, was almost narrating, "Oh yeah! We’re so fucking small! Inside her mouth! On her fucking tongue! Give me your tongue, Jenna!” Jenna began eating Carol out as Carol jacked off Zeke. “I want you to cum all over my titties while we’re in her mouth, baby!” He did. He immediately fell to the ground. “Oh god, Jenna, I’m almost there!” The massive moan from Sky made the bubble vibrate. “Fffffffuuuck! You’re next honey.” They all caught their respective breath. They usually rotated who was last. They always made an effort to give that person extra focus and time. While waiting for the others to recover, Jenna decided to watch the show going on around them. The lights in Sky’s mouth were a cool feature. Jenna looked at the other bubbles around filled with people having sex. Then she noticed a whole section where bubbles had been. She looked more closely to see those bubbles had all been destroyed. “Oh fuck!” As she pointed out what she saw, Carol and Zeke began panicking. They didn’t panic long before gigantic teeth came into view….

 

Jenna, the last of the trio, watched in horror as Sky’s beautiful Asian sole approached the side of the penis she was on.

 

“Enjoy my sexy feet. I know Jack will.” Sky boomed.

 

The enormous foot closed in. The ball of Sky’s foot blotted out the light for Jenna. The huge sole finally closed in and made contact, creating an earthquake even for Jenna. The foot job made chaos for Jenna. She bounced and slid around. She got knocked against the wall of the condom and then forward, smashing into the wall of Sky’s sole. Jenna screamed and screamed. She was terrified of falling between the sole and condom. She didn’t want to end up as a miniscule stain on Sky’s foot, unnoticed.

 

Out in the full size world, Sky was enjoying a little leg workout. She had her soles on either side of Jack’s dick, rubbing gently up and down. Sky enjoyed this part. Her feet are what brought her fame and fortune. She loved having thousands of people attracted to them. All of them fantasizing about them. And the entire population of guests could probably fit under her big toenail with room to spare. She smiled at that idea. She had seen giantess collages of tiny people painting toenails of giantesses. She loved the idea of them worshipping her. “I bet you all wish you could smell my lovely feet. Wish you could get outside those bubbles and smell my foot fragrance. Wish you could get lost between the mountainous wrinkles of my soles. Or maybe you want to experience the underside of my toes…” With that, Sky finished rubbing. She made her feet more vertical and scrunched her toes. “You like the view?” She stretched her toes to grasp Jack’s penis head. She knew her sister was at the tip, so she gave the tip a tap with her toe. The she brought her toes slowly down, making sure the underside of her toes would slide flat against the condom. Sky, kept scrunching, sort of bouncing Jack’s penis back and forth.

 

In the reprieve from the shaking, Jenna counted her blessing that she survived. She was lying belly down on ground of what remained of her bubble. She was looking down at the couple below her. They looked like they wanted to help her, but had no idea how. She wished she could thank them for their concern for her. She simply kissed the bubble as a tear dropped from her eye. At the same time, a tear dropped from the woman below. A sudden shake interrupted the moment. Jenna looked back to see the wall of foot was sliding downward. Then her world started shaking back and forth. Each knock sent her sliding toward the foot. Jenna scrambled to try to stand, but the violent shaking wouldn’t allow it. Then she tried her best to at least crawl, but it was no use; each rumble sent her farther down the bubble surface, foot by foot. Jenna looked up to see two toes sliding down from above. They were like skyscrapers, but scaled by a thousand. She could see some light coming through between the toes. The view reminded her of the first time Carol put her foot in Jenna’s face. A sense of peace washed over her. She let herself slide. She felt herself get more vertical as she reached the edge until she reached the end and began free falling. ‘This is it…’

 

 

… Then her fall immediately stopped as two walls of flesh caught her. She was stuck…

 

… Then she was released again! She screamed as she fell hundreds of feet…

 

… Then she was caught again. Jenna realized that as Sky scrunched her toes, she was-

 

“Aaaaaaaaagh!”

 

… She was being caught between her toes. Then released!

 

After a half dozen or so times of this, her last fall became a slide against one of Sky’s toes. Jenna looked up at the towering toes. She realized she probably fell thousands of feet! She couldn’t believe she survived. Her joy only last for a few moments before dread set in again. She was now a microscopic dot lying between the toes of a woman who has no idea about her. Once the company discovers the devastation, would they even look for survivors outside of the condom? Why would they? Why would they suspect that anyone would make it out alive, let alone between Sky’s toes…. Jenna began to cry. She curled up in the fetal position. Then she heard Sky’s voice.

 

“But why should you get all the fun? I think Jack’s earned a reward.”

 

Jenna felt massive movements from Sky. When the movement finally stopped, she looked out to see where she was. Looking back, she could see the giantess in all her glory. She was beautiful. Jenna lamented that Sky had no idea of her existence.

 

“I think Jack should get a taste…”

 

Jenna turned around to see the face of the giant Jack. His face got closer and closer. His nose went to the underside of Sky’s toes. Fortunately for Jenna, it was positioned between the next toes over. Jack inhaled deeply. Even though it was the next toes over, Jenna felt a massive gust of wind flow through the canyon she was in.

 

“I know they smell good. I went for a run this morning. Now slide your tongue between them.”

 

Jenna knew this was it for her. She saw him open his enormous mouth in front of her. This time, luck wasn’t on her side. He picked the slot she was in. Jenna briefly thought about running. There was no chance she would make it out from between Sky’s toes in time. Even if she did, she would then fall or slide down Sky’s foot for miles. For what? To be on her ankle? Or worse yet, she might fall of. Even if she survived that fall, she would land on Jack. No. This was it. She turned herself over to lie flat, face down, arms spread out, like she was hugging Sky’s flesh. Jenna imagined it was Carol’s enormous foot that she was on. She kissed the flesh. Then she gave it a couple licks. This was the last threesome she would be in. In an instant, Jenna was pulverized by Jack’s tongue.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8839