Belle's Brutal Body by RedSplotch
Summary:

29-year-old Belle’s life was falling apart. She was having a ‘quarter-life crisis’ if you will. Luckily, she discovers a shrink ray just in time. She brutally tortures and crushes innocent people for a release. Later, she grows and can right some wrongs.

I've consolidated some stuff from the original version, I also added the "New 'friend " chapter out of order because I somehow missed it. 

I put gentle and giant male as tags but that is not too prevalent- only chapter 18.

Enjoy!

 


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Sci-Fi, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 16547 Read: 156944 Published: December 03 2019 Updated: August 01 2020
Discovery by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

Belle solves her own problems in her way. Later, she discovers a much clearer path to absolute power. 

 Belle saw two more cars, probably belonging to the bride and groom. Then she saw there were another 4. She inferred that 1 each belonged to each set parents, 1 to the bridesmaids, and 1 to the best man. It looked like the staff was off for the weekend. Her old boss had probably wanted privacy for their planned romp. She’d have to the find them wedding guests though.  She decided she better put on some clothes as to not draw attention to herself, so she quickly slipped back on her skirt. She crept down the hallway and heard talking in the guest quarter kitchen. She saw all 8 remaining guests sitting around the large table, looking exhausted and concerned. A few of them looked up as she entered the room. But before they could react in any way, she fired the shrink ray. She hit the best man first, he was the younger and stronger of the two men. One by one she fired, leaving each guest shrunk to half an inch in the kitchen chairs. Belle walked over to them. It would be too risky to crush each one individually, some could escape in the time that would take. She hurriedly went to chair to chair and scooped up each guest, holding them in the palm of her left hand. She wanted to dispose of them without any blood or gore, so there was only one logical way to do so. Like one might pop pills, she swallowed all 8 of them whole. She didn’t want to chew them, if she ever did get apprehended then law enforcement might swab her mouth and find the missing people’s blood. More police would be coming soon to investigate their partners’ mysterious radio silence, and she needed to get out as fast as possible. She sighed. Like many a drunk girl, a night of fun and sex had turned into a clusterfuck. To make matters worse, she worried that someone else might find the growth ray prototype hidden in the late Jack’s office at the Nuclear Plant.  Jack’s widow was resisting letting police search his office, fearing theft of his intellectual property. But they’d eventually get access.  Belle came up with a plan. She was going to run back to her bedroom to grab her belongings and change into more suitable attire, then shrink the guests’ cars to make it seem like they had already left. She wanted to keep them as collectibles; she could pass them off as matchboxes.

Jimmy’s truck was the last to shrink. It was only by chance that she saw a piece of paper with a logo she recognized in the center of the dash. Belle opened the door and grabbed it. Reading it, her heart stopped. It was the logo of the Jack’s nuclear company. Better than that, it was instructions on how to enter the nuclear facility and get to Jack’s office bypassing the guest entrance. Apparently, Jimmy had a job interview with Jack himself to be Chief Mechanic of the plant. It was scheduled for Monday morning at 9 A.M., less than 48 hours from now.  Belle realized that she was going to get the growth ray without having to seduce her disgusting ex-boss. All would be resolved when she was big. Belle stuffed the paper in her purse and shrunk Jimmy’s truck, before hopping in her own rental car and speeding away. She’d have to lay low until then, so she stopped at a rural motel to stay for two nights. Any perv or burglar will be in for a rude surprise if he tries any motel shenanigans. It inspired Belle to think some more about how she was going to use her power to shape society once she got big. She realized that she relished killing women more. Perhaps it was suppressed resentment for her ‘tiger mother’, or perhaps she enjoyed the attention she got from the shrunken men when she tortured their women. Whatever the reason, Belle was positively giddy.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8828