It`s just a job by Benja999
Summary:

Natalie is just a girl who needs some money. Luckily for her she learns about a new app. This app gives people who always wanted to be crushed by a Giantess in a specific way or experience a Giantess attack on a city a chance to do so. 

The app lets tiny cities appear and girls get money to torture these Cities.

 

This story will start slowly but Natalie and all the other girls will be pushed to do unspeakable things to the city.

 

Please enjoy and leave some review if I should continue or stop writting after my first try.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Futanari, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Nose, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 18609 Read: 113853 Published: December 03 2019 Updated: February 12 2020
Story Notes:

Hi everyone this is my first attempt at writing a story on here. As I am from Germany English is not my native language so please feel free to point out mistakes I made to improve my writing.

1. Start by Benja999

2. Natalies new fan by Benja999

3. Getting famous by Benja999

4. The Smell of success by Benja999

5. Different kinds of liquid by Benja999

6. Fame by Benja999

7. I have to go by Benja999

8. A little aftermath by Benja999

9. A horrible mistake by Benja999

Start by Benja999
Author's Notes:

This chapter will explain a lot but will end with some small action. The real fun will begin in the following chapters.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

"Every penny counts" said Natalie to herself as she pushed on the green flashing button on her phone.

 

Natalie sat at her desk in her office. She was a 22 year old girl which started working at an architecure firm after she got her bachelor degree at a university in Germany. Natalie always wanted to be an architect but was only able to land a job as a secretary for an architect. Now she sat in a room with 5 other coworkers and was doomed to a daily grind filled with boring tasks.

 

The job was "ok" at best and her salary was just high enough to live an ok life.

But Natalie really liked to go out once in a while and not just dancing she wanted to go the really exapansive clubs. After she couldn`t land a job as an architect she concentrated more on the nightlife rather than her career.

 

There was just one problem, Natalie simply couldn`t afford the nightlife she wanted. Entry fees, drinks, new clothes maybe some light drugs all of that must be paid for. She wasn`t ugly at all. She was still pretty young and had her fair share of action with boys already but always ended up with idiots who only wanted to get into her pants. Natalie was 5,2 tall and pretty slim. Some medium big boobs and a small but nice ass. She had middle short dirty blond hair and a mouth which was just a little to big. Most would say decent looking but some considerd her an easy girl. However she wasn`t pretty enough to get invited into the real expansive clubs so she had to earn some money herself.

 

Already indebted to her parents who refused to give her any more money her solution came with an advice from a former classmate. She could earn some cash with an app called D.F.A. Natalie had no idea what this app was good for but installed it anyways.

 

Some evening after work as Natalie ate her instand meal she started the app and was asked to create a profil. After looking at the screen she was suprised by how much information they wanted to have. Height, weight, gender, preferences and many others. They also wanted to have at least 5 Pictures of her in different outfits. In Natalie the thought began to grow that this was some kind of prostitution and closed the app immediately. She was confused. Natalie was willing to do a lot for some steady cash but not selling her body to some old guys or something.

 

Natalie called her classmate lulu who suggested the app to her.

" Hey whats up Nata?"

" Not much but I called you to tell that I am not a hooker or whatever this app is for".

" What do you mean? Have you already tried the app? It`s Awesome. I had one job half an hour ago which was over in like 1 minute and it was 5 Dollars worth."

" 5 Dollars? Wow thats not a lot of money"

" Yeah I know, I almost never get the real good requests. They always choose the most popular actresses..... but I do the really small ones for 1 to 10 dollars whenever I have time and I make like 50 bugs a day."

" actresses? So what the hell do you do with this app? Is it like some Striptease app?"

" not really you don`t have to show anything you don`t want to. It is basicly like Tinder. Some fetish guys who get turned on by being dominated and killed by a giantess can live out their fantasies with the app. They can post a request and a price they are willing to pay for it. You can check the requests and swipe right whenever you see something you would be willing to do. You get half the price the other half goes to the creators of the app. After both of you wrote and talked about the details both parties have to confirm and than it starts."

" what starts?"

" Don`t think to much about the details. After confirming the city or house or whatever the the person wants is cloned and tranported to a location near you at shrunken size. They have all kind of sizes. I had one as wide as a carpet and one just a big as a grain of sand. But don`t forget it doesn`t seem like it but there will be real people in that city, well at least clones of real people. All you have to do is to treat the city as requested. The client will see what happens from his clones point of view."

" Oh ok... and what kind of things you have to do with the city"

"Honestly? They just want it destroyed in some kind of way..... some want you just to step on it. It takes like 5 seconds. Easy cash as I said. The more specific or longer requests is the more money it brings. But the clients will be more pickier as well".

 

Natalie listen to her friend and after some more talking they said goodbye to each other. Natalie wasn`t fully convinced but was willing to try, it really sounded like easy earned cash. She created her account and started swipping to look for an easy request to start with. She filtert the search to just see the lowest paying requests and was suprised of how many there were. After a few minutes she found one which didn`t sound bad at all. She would get a city as big as a postage stamp and all she had to do was to crush it with her thumb. It was just1 dollar worth but whatever. She swiped and after a few seconds a chat window opened with the client."

" yeah you new here? I dont have that much time I just want a quickie before I go to sleep. Just look at us maybe an evil grin and than crush us ok?"

" ok fine" said Natalie feeling a bit nervous.

The client agreed and Natalie had to click on a newly appeard green confirmation button. She pushed it and after that instructions appeared which said that she had to point her camera at a suitable location. Natalie went to her table and pointed the camera at it. A light appeard on her table and after it went away a grey patch as big as a postage stamp was sitting on her table.

 

Natalie couldn`t believe it. It really was a little city. She lowerd her head so the city was on the same level with her eyes. What she saw was unbelievable. It was a real city sitting on her table with little people on it. She could barely make them out.

 

It was an absolutly normal day for the people in the city as a bright light appeared and soon the sky vanished and was replaced with a new strange enviroment which noone could make out. People were confused but most of them at home didn`t even noticed something was different. This changed when a wind rushed over the city. In instant an enormous blue eyeball appeard above the city and stared down. The inhabitants couldn`t comprehend the size of the being this eye belonged to. Cars crashed, people screamed and everyone was in terror. Everyone except Billy. Billy was a poor college student standing on the balcony of his small accommodation. He looked at the big Eye in the sky and thought that the girl on the app did had cute eyes. It was a shame that he had so little money that he could just afford this basic request but the view from below up to a giant woman was enought to bring him over the edge.

 

The giant eye in the sky disappeard after scanning the city and people could make out a giant girl of impossible porportions in the distance. She raised an arm and her thumb pointed at the city. It came nearer and nearer and finally made contact with the city crushing it instantly. Billy woke up in his bed and realised he had cum on his boxers. Nice girl he thought. He gave her account a thumbs up and went to sleep aber making up his mind about working and extra shift to earn more money for the app.

 

Natale stared at the city below her and forgot the time.

Time.Time.Time

Oh yeah the client said he didn`t have time. So she got up and crushed the city with her thumb. It was so small she didn`t feel anything. Her phoned vibrated and a massage appeard on the screen: " Finished. 1 dollar added to your account"

 

Natalie looked at the screen and smiled.

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review because I am not sure if this is any good and I really want to continue if someone likes the start

Natalies new fan by Benja999
Author's Notes:

This chapter will begin with a little bit story but this time there will be more action. This chapter will be about feet and hopfully gives you an idea what else is in store. 

Again pls excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes I made. I`m really concerned my english skills are not sufficient.

 

Please review as it gets my motivation for writting up!

If you have any suggestions or advice feel free to write that in your reviews. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Natalie wasn`t able to sleep that night. She laid in bed for hours thinking about the app and the tiny humans she had just crushed to dust. As she looked at her thumb which had caused the death of countless human beings. She couldn`t stop smiling. As she drifted away her last thought was her first earned dollar by being a goddess of destruction. Natalie was tired as hell the next morning and was barely awake until she sat in the train to work. Then she remembered the app. It would take the train around 20 minutes until her stop, not enought time to find a suitable request and she didn`t felt comfortable pointing her camera around. But she couldn`t help herself looking at the request online. She was suprised how many different ways of destroying a city were desired.

 

Most of them were requests of being squashed by a foot and some of them wanted a specific kind of shoes or socks. She was so absorbed in the app that she almost missed her stop.The Whole day at work, Natalie was secretly reading in the app whenever the opportunity arised.

" Natalie what are you doing?". Her boss was standing right behind her.

" We don`t pay you to look for a new boyfriend on your phone! This seat can be filled with someone else if don`t appreciate your job here"

" I`m sorry sir..."

After a few moments he left and Natalie was boiling with rage.

She started typing furiously on her keyboard as she could hear her coworkers snicker.

 

A while later she took a break and looked on her phone if she got any messages and saw that the app was still open. She looked at the currently displayed request. Another client wanted to have his city crushed for 1 dollar. Still angry about her boss she swipped and as the chat opened she typed " let`s get this over with". The client didn`t even answered, he agreed and Natalie pushed the green button as well. Like yesterday Natalie pointed the camera where she wanted the city. The city appeard soon after in front of her slighty used white sneakers. It was the same size as yesterday. Natalie watched the city a few seconds before she raised her foot a little and crushed the city effortlessly.

 

The city below her stared at the incredible huge white structure before them. It took them a few moments to realise that they stared at a pair of sneakers, giant sneakers. Almost in slow motion the giant shoe rose to the heavens. A shadow loomed over the city and the tiny people screamed at the top of their lungs. Their sky was now the dirty underside of slightly used sneakers. Before Natalie put her foot down it rained really small pieces of dirt from her sole. They were barely even noticable for anyone but for the shrunken people it was like a meteor shower that rained down on them. Everyone was in panic as all around them people got hit and crushed to a red paste by huge rocks coming down on them. Even the tallest buildings of their city were hit and crumbled burying thousand of bystanders. Before anyone could comprehend what was happening it got dark around them. The used sole of the sneakers came closer and closer and no prayer no scream for mercy could stop the inevitable. The giant footwear touched the tallest buildings that were still standing and then there was nothing. Millions of life vanished like nothing under the foot of an angry 22 year old girl.

 

Natalie smiled as she heard the payment message coming from her phone. It was strange how calm she was after crushing these people. Almost all her anger was gone. This was great. It was really easy money and it almost made fun. She thought about quitting her job and just crush little cities with people in it. But until now she only earned two dollars, not even enought to get a good Coffee. She scrolled through the app and then it hit her. She still had the filter from yesterday active. The whole day she had only looked at the cheapest requests. Natalie deactivated the filter and started looking for requests again. She was shooked at the crazy things that got requested. Some were for huge amounts of money. Some had real scenarios with special costumes and scripts. There were even ones which were designed to last for long periods of time. If she could catch one of those from time to time maybe she could really quit her job. She tried swipping the real expansive requests but got a message that she didn`t had enough points to get these clients. Points could be collected by likes from clients, successfull completed requests and active time on the app. Natalie sighted and looked at the highest ranking members. They all looked like filmstars and Natalie was not suprised after she saw how much they could earn with the app. She recalled lulu saying something about not getting the good paying request.

 

" Well I just have to work for it" Natalie thought and dreamed about living like the highest ranking members. She looked around the office if someone was paying attention to her but noone even looked in her general direction. She began swipping and hoped for some good request.

 

 

Natalie swiped right but the client declined because he wanted a woman with a bigger butt. Natalie rolled her eyes as if it mattered for these mites how big her ass was.

 

Once again Natalie swiped right but didn`t even got a reply. What an asshole....

She got declined 3 more times. It wasn`t easy getting any other than 1 dollar requests. She was disappointed until she looked at the next request. 150 Dollars? She swiped right and the client confirmed without writing a message. Natalie looked at the green button on her phone. Her eyes wandered down her pantyhose to her feet. They felt sweaty and really gross. Natalie thought about this morning how she had to hurry to catch her train. She had overslept and couldn`t even shower. Natalie knew her feet could get really sweaty in these shoes and her pantyhose was sticky and wet. Whatever, its 150 bucks and if thats make them happy. She clicked on agree.

 

 

Natalies boss Harold was sitting in his office and thought about what he just saw. He had walked by one of his employes and saw what he thought was a dating app at first but on the second look he saw the logo of the D.F.A app and was shoked. He proceeded to yell at the young woman and walked to his office. He never thought about the possibility of meeting one of the actresses in real life. Harold had different fetishes all of his life. From time to time he meets dominatrix and he loved to be humiliated. He even remembered that he had smelled an licked the gym shoes of natalie after she had gone home and left them behind and pretended that she had ordered him to. It turned him on even more that she was his subordinate.

He posted his request and soon he started declining all the woman who agreed to do his request. It was no wonder so many of them wanted to do it, 150 was a good deal for this request and he even allowed low ranking account to agree. He looked through his door and saw Natalie looking at her phone. And after a few more minutes she saw her picture on his phone. His hearts started pounding real fast as he hit agree. A few seconds later he turned around and stared outside his window and already seeing the devious smile of Natalie in the sky.

 

Natalie looked at the city between her feet. There are people willing to pay for that? I don`t care. If they want it so baldy they can drown in my foot sweat. Natalie carefully freed her sweaty feet from her shoes and wrinkled her nose as she smelled them. She hoped that noone noticed the smell but almost couldn`t supress a laugther at the thought of the inhabitants of the city. As requested she put her sweaty feed as close to the city as possible without touching it. They could smell them as long as they want, she thought. Well at least for 30 minutes after that their life would be over.

 

Harold had a hard on as soon as he saw the giant natalie from his office. He couldn`t wait to smell her feed. He remembered sniffing her shoes and loving it. But he underestimated her feet. As soon as the giant foot in the sky came closer to the city and stopping right over them the climate started to change. It was a decent warm spring day before but now the temperatures started to rise quickly. The humidity was so extrem that it was hard to breathe for the people and the stench that filled the streets caused many to faint.

 

Natalie gigglet as she continued working not caring about the tiny below her feet.

 

After 20 minutes the temperatues in the city reached new heights. A lot of people laid dead on the street as they couldn`t breath the sweat filled air for this long. Harold had sunken to his knees in his office an still stared at the sweat darkened pantyhose that was suffocating them all.

 

Natalie looked at her watch. Five minutes to go. It started to get annoying to hold her feet in this position without moving it to much.

 

" Hey Natalie, put those stinkers away I can`t bare it anymore hahahaha"

This was susan, a coworker of hers and kind of her friend. Embarrassed Natalie reached for her shoes and without thinking pressed her toes on the city killing everyone in it who was still alive. As Harold saw the giant toes approaching and came in his trousers before turning to a wet patch on the floor of a giant office along with many others.

 

Natalie realised she failed the request as she had ended it early. Her mood turned bad as she thought about the wasted opportunity and the 150 Bucks. After a few seconds her phone rang and she received four notifications.

 

 

 

She smiled at her phone.

They really enjoyed my stinkers susan, she thought.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

all the reviews made me write this second chapter really quick.

The next chapter or the one after that will introduce a new character which is one of my favorite ones

Getting famous by Benja999
Author's Notes:

This new Chapter has some action at the start and at the ending. I`m not really sure if I have a good mix of story and giantess smut. please tell me your opinion in the reviews!

 

Anyways this chapter is a bit longer than the ones before and I plan to make the next chapers bigger as well. I will add scat, futa and giant men warnings at the start of the chapters with this kind of content. There will be scat mentioned at the end of the chapter but no worries there will be scat action in some of the next chapters.

 

Please enjoy and leave a review.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

The rest of the day went by quickly for Natalie. She had just earned 200 Dollars in half an hour just by having sweaty feet. Also, 10 points was a solid start she thought. At the end of the work day Natalie was in a good mood and had almost forgotten about her boss being an asshole. She packed her things and on her way out she walked by the office of her boss harold.

" Bye Harold, see you tomorrow" she cheerfully said.

Harold cringed as he heard her voice and turned around towards his former tormentor. " G-g-good bye N-natalie" he stuttered as he looked at her feet. He couldn`t look her in the eye because just moments ago she loomed over him like a goddess and her mere presents killed him and everyone else here.

As natalie left the office he fell into his chair und thought about how he woke up after he died as a clone. He could still smell her feet. It was both scary but also incredible hot. He was sure that he had to see her feet again.

 

Natalie walked the short way from her office to the trainstation and got on the train home. As she sat down she messaged Lulu.

" Hey I have to thank you for the app. I earned 200 bucks today!"

" What? Really? Damn how did you do that? My best day was like 70 dollars and my feet almost killed me after all the stomping"

" Yeah I think I just got lucky. There was one guy who gave me 150 dollars and a 50 Dollar tip"

" Good lord what did you had to do?

" Nothing special just let them smell my feet and than crush them"

" Wow 200 dollars for just that? I have never had the chance for this amount of money for such a simple job."

" Yeah and I got 10 points from him as well, pretty good start"

" You`re kidding right? 10 points? Only good paying clients get these. I have not a single one"

" Then my feet must be smelling better than I thought, she laughed"

 

Natalie was pleased with herself as she arrived home. Things would be great.

 

 

A few weeks later

 

 

Natalie was at work as she looked on her phone. A new request appeard and as she swipped right the client approved her.

 

 

"Every penny counts" said Natalie to herself as she pushed on the green flashing button on her phone.

 

She looked right than left and made sure noone was watching. After she pointed her camera at her desk she leaned over the city and smiled down on them. Most of the time she had to smile at her victims before she annihiliates them in various ways because they were so pathetic that they died by her most mundane actions. She smiled a bit longer before her lips parted. Natalie could almost see the little ants starting to panic and she loved it. Her lips parted even more and a huge amount of her saliva became visible. As gravity caught the spit, it flowed out of the giantess mouth and created a ball with a band of spit attached to. Natalie let her spit drop from her mouth and leaned back to look at the damage.

The sea of spit began falling towards the city and as it collided with the city anything was crushed. The client wanted to drown in her spit but as she watched her spit spread out onto her table she was sure that there was no drowning. And she was right, everything that wasn`t crushed by the first impact was hit by a huge wave of spit run other everything.

 

" 4 dollars added to your account"

Natalie read the message and swiped the remains of a once proud city of her desk using a tissue. The last to weeks were great for Natalie. She didn`t got a request for 150 dollars again but thanks to the 10 point awarded to her she got good 10 dollar jobs any now and then. Additionally whenever she had time she finshed some quick 1 dollar requests. All in all life was great. The new income enabled Natalie to enjoy the nightlife of the city. She got in good clubs got fancy drinks and always had something nice to wear. She was far from being able to live just of her new job but together with her normal work things were looking great for Natalie.

Last weekend as she went to her favorite club she met a cute guy named trevor who sold her a little bit of cocain. She did drugs before and she did it more often since she got money. Trevor and her exchanged numbers and were texting the whole week. They started dating soon after and as time went by Natalie grew more and more accustomed to her new life style. The extra money Natalie earned by tormenting tinies was used for clothes drinks and food but also for her ever growing drug consumption.

Soon this lifestyle became normal for her and it didn`felt like she was earning good with the D.F.A app. If she had a bad day from time to time she still had to save money and this really annoyed her. She just wanted to earn as much the top earners of the app but she mostly got small requests. Natalie constantly tought about the time she terrorized these tinies with her smelly feet and earned 200 dollars in one go. She needed these kind of jobs but altough the client added her to his favorites she never got a request like this again.

Litte did she know that Harold was still terrified of her. From time to time Harold woke up in the middle of the night soaking with sweat as he had nightmares of this normal girl looming over him and slowly bringing millions to their knees just by sweating. He always woke up when her dirty sock came towards him, crushing him. He was still turned on by being dominated by that girl which never even realized how gruesome her actions were but he couldn`t look her in the eyes anymore. Often he typed a request into the app but right before he posted it he erased the letters one by one as he got scared. His ideas varied from really harmless ones to ones that are to horrible to explain.

 

Natalie on the other hand started hating her job even more than before. She was a goddess. Countless of human lifes were at her mercy everyday. She shouldn`t be forced to get up early and sit in this office with the ordinary people. Natalie had to find a way to earn more and so she began to search the internet for ways of getting points or better paying requests. She quickly found out that almost all of the good paying costumers had already their favorites and new clients often fantasized about a specific girl and only wanted this one. Another problem was that the already established actresses had their social media which attrated new clients by pictures or videos of them as giants.

 

Natalie soon realized that it would be almost impossible to squeeze herself between this famous actresses. She joined a forum in which clients interacted with the developers of the app or the actresses. She read through different introduction threads of new girls or reviews from clients to find a niche for herself. After a while she stumbeld on a thread which let her eyes open wide. It was a report about her destroying this city with her sweaty soles. The author had written the report with a lot of details and Natalie was suprised to hear how horrible the death of all these people were. After she finished the report she stared looking through the comments.

 

"dude, thats nasty"

" Damn explain that girl how a shower works, gross"

 

A few more comments were like this and even some actresses commented how they would never accept a request like this without a shower and how important a proper hygiene was when dealing with costumers. They even warned people letting newcomers like her take requests like this. Natalie got really angry at those comments and started writting her own comment.

 

 

 

" Dear Tinies,

how dare you speak of a goddess like me in such a tone? These people in the city were not worthy to die by my beautiful feet let alone come in contact with my sweat. They should be thankfull of this gift and to you information they were. You all want to be at the mercy of a giantess? Being her plaything and having to suffer? Then stop complaining. You`re are just dirt on the ground and the next time I get one of your requests I will be taking a huge shit on your city!

Eat my shit!"

 

Natalie had typed the message in rage and calmed down a few minutes after she had hit send. After another hour or so she logged in again wanting to fix fix what she did as best as possible, because she was sure to never ever get a request again. For sure the other models would jump on that post like hyenas. She cleary found comments like that and even some insults from other clients but the mayority of comments were really positiv.

 

" Thank god finally a real goddess"

" O M G please mistress let me drown in your sweat"!

"Damn I love her attitued she could kill me any way she wanted.

" All these girls acting like there are in power but are just doing what we tell them. About time a girl shows us how insignificant we are.

" Hey I know that Goddess lyra ,the one that insulted you, lives in my city. If you take my request you can totally take a dump on her:D"

 

Natalie knew men were pigs but she had never thought that they liked this kind of stuff. She realized that most of the other models don`t know how dirty and kiny horny men could be. She could use that to her advantage. As mentioned earlier Natalie had her fair amount of boys and was known as being kind of an easy girl and she was willing to do freaky stuff in bed. She started typing again.

 

" I don`t give a shit about how you think about me, you mites. Start requesting and see how I will fucking destroy you! You want to have a cruel dirty girl who doesn`t care about your well being? Here I am!"

 

 

Lisa was sitting on her couch applying some filters on her newest selfie and didn`t even think about the newcomer girl which she insulted online. A deafening sound echoed through the city. She ran to the window of her penthouse at the highest floor of a skycraper only to see a giant face of a woman starring down at her city. She knew immediatly what was going on. She wasn`t real. She was just a clone. The real me is somewhere out there looking at her phone. "Please don`t" she screamed but she knew it was hopeless.

" You`re lucky that I don`t have to shit right know! But I bet someone will. Bye bye"

 

 

Natalie closed the toilet lid leaving the city in darkness. She only earned 1 dollar with this one but it wasn`t about the money this time and also this will be the last time for her lifting a finger for this amount of money.

" do what you want with her" this request was exactly what she wanted. And as soon as she saw an older coworker entering the bathroom she smiled.

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review. I am eager to hear from you what you think about the direction of the story. Advice or suggestions are welcome too

The Smell of success by Benja999
Author's Notes:

I was thinking about how to go on with this story and decided to split part 4 into two so you can read the first part already. I`m working on the next part already and if the reviews keep coming in I while probably post today.

 

This story will have action the end nad the next chapter will be almost just Natalie doing what she does bet. 

If you have any advice, suggesttions or any other thing regarding writing Giantess story or commissions pls give review.

 

I will also post updates of the story or thoughts about how to go on on my twitter acc.

If you want to have a saying in what happens next follow me on twitter @HeinzelBenjamin

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

Natalie turned to the app again and opened the previous thread.

" Wow guys, I just requested her. This was the most humiliating thing I have ever witnessed. When I woke up I almost puked. I wonder what goddess Lyras clone thought. Maybe she was crushed by that falling tampon or drowned in that horrible piss from that giant lady."

 

Natalie nodded with satisfaction. She was really sure that she had finally found a niche for herself. In the past she had two boyfriends who liked to be submissive. She tried to recall what they had fancied.

 

Harold sat in his office and was reading on his favorite forum as he got a bunch of comments on his thread about his experience with Natalie. He read through all the comments and realized that Natalie was doing it again. Harold had created the thread to warn people about getting their wishes and more but also to somehow process his experience. He cringed as he heard a knock on his door.

" Sorry Sir, I`m not feeling well. I would go see a doctor but I think if I stay home today I would be ready to work again tomorrow."

Harold was terrified as he looked at her.

" S-sure..... g-get well soon"

As she left he took a deep breath. She couldn`t stop thinking about her but was also scared of what this ordinary girl had in mind for all the users of the app.

 

Natalie was sure Harold would let her go. For some time he was not himself anymore. Whenever she asked something he just said yes and left. Before he was such a hardass but now it was almost as if he noticed the change in her. She didn`t felt powerless anymore. She was a Goddess. A cruel Goddess, because that was what men wanted apparently .

 

She went home reading in various forums about submissive man and their desires. If she wanted to get famous she had to create an internet presence for herself on social media. She started by updating her acc on the app.

 

" I´m not your typical girl that you can call and that does your biding. You are all worms beneath me and I will wipe you of this earth. Don`t expect me to this for 1 buck or 2. I´m worth more. I will only allow the best requests to experience true dominance and if you are brave enough let me decide what to do with you."

 

She was satisfied with her new introduction text. She wanted requests like today where she could just do what she wanted and still get paid. But also good paying requests. As she arrived home she thought about creating a twitter acc as well as accounts on all the other social media sites. After everthing was set up she opened up the app an begann swiping.

 

"crush by foot"..... swipe left

" striptease before a city"..... swipe left

" show us your boobs" ...... swipe left

 

Nothing really caught her eye as she went through all the requests, She new if she wanted to be famous as the most evil and nastiest giantess she couldn`t accept these simple requests anymore.

 

" Just destroy us goddess" 30 Bucks

Natalie looked at the screen wondering if she ever read such a unspecific request. She swipped and soon the chat window of the client opened up.

" hey there, what do you mean you just want me to destroy a city?"

" Oh its finally you, I have this request opened up since you commented on that thread. I just read your updated profil and yeah I want to try it please. Just do what you want"

Natalie got excited " You sure? You heard what I did to that bitch who insulted me?"

 

No answer.

The chat window disappeared and the agree button was soon pushed by her.

Natalie was cluesless. She had to come up with an idea quickly before the client became impatient. She thought about what her previous submissive boyfriends liked. "Troy always loved it when I sat on his face". Natalie remembered how it was sitting on him, his nose buried in her ass and feeling is sniffing against her back door. She quit liked it because she felt like a queen while doing it.

 

She pointed the camera at the small table standing in front of her couch. Soon a city appeard. She looked down on them as she stood above them with her hands in her hips.

 

Kevin always had a thing for dominant women and he loved eating ass. He wasn`t really a womanizer but from time to time got lucky and could convince a girl to let him treat her backside. He went outside after he pressed agree and was standing in a crowd in the middle of the street as the sky vanished. The girl he saw in the app appeard far far above them. He was really excited what she was going to do with him. As she slowy turned around he couldn`t even hear the screams and terror around him. Slowy her massive hands reached her behind and her fingers grabbed the waisband of her pants. In one quick motion she pulled her pants and her underwear down. The first shock of what was happening vansihed as her enormous pale asscheeks appeared above them. Some people around Kevin started running or calling their loved ones but kevin also noticed some men or even woman stared at the ass with open desire. He didn`t know if they were giantess enthusiasts like him or just horny for some piece of ass from a young girl. She began to caress her buttcheeks spreading them from time to time. The people in the streets could see a little bit of the dark place hiding between those montains of pale flesh that so many of them desired.

Kevin felt his raging erection trying to break free from his pants and he even saw a few of his fellow men stroking their dicks through their pants.

 

" brace yourself" A booming voice declared. The giantess began to sit down in a terrying speed. Her gigantic asschecks spread revealing a dark brown wrinkled butthole. Kevin had been crushed before by a giant ass and always enjoyed it. A second before her ass hit them Kevin closed his eyes and waited to be in his home again ready to masturbat to the memory of this ass coming towards him.

 

BOOM

 

An earsplitting explosion waved through the city. Kevin opened his eyes to see that his request wasn`t over. Natalie had spread her cheeks far enough for the city to survive. He could see the massive cheeks still jiggly from the impact and the sight was mesmerizing. Just the outskirts of the city were crushed by her beautiful ass. Kevin along with the rest of the city were trapped between her asscheeks with her dark wrinkeld hole before them. Natalie always took good care of her body but no wiping was so good that the tinies below her wouldn`t see the filth that restet in the wrinkles of her asshole. Most people couldn`t believe that they were still alive but the relief soon vanished when the smell hit them. Most people began puking or coughing. The heat that emitted from that giant anus was immense. Kevin on the other hand couldn`t get enough from the view, the smell and most of all the thought of being trapped with all these people between the asscheeks of this girl who didn`t even care about them enought to wipe her ass probably. He couldn`t stand it anymore he opened up his pants and started masturbating right there on the street. The people around him didn`t noticed. Some were praying some were already unconscious and some even copied him.

 

Natalie was sitting on her table messaging with a trevor about were to go this weekend. She hoped the people below enjoyed the show. As her stomach began to rumble she knew the end was near. " Time to end this bugs." She gave it a little push and an almost unhearable "pft" escaped her ass.

 

Kevin was furiously beating his meat to the sight and smell of the giant asshole. He was close to the edge as her asshole opend up and with divine pressure the foul gas of natalies fart rushed over the city. The wind was so strong that people, buildings and even the pavement started to just fly away. A silent "pft" was all that was heard from Natalies perspective but to the tinies below it was loud enough to let the eardrums of the nearest people burst. Before they could even smell the horrible gas the wind jsut blew them away. Kevins masturbation reached its climax right before the gas hit him. He saw his cum standing still in mid air for a splitsecond as the fart caught it an blew it away along with himself.

 

Kevin woke up in his bed, as he sorted his thoughts and realized he had already came multiple times in his pants and he could feel his dick still spewing out cum.

 

Natalie wanted to let them breath in her fart and continued to sit there not knowing that her little tute killed them all already. A least she didn`t smelled anything from her gas and hoped that at least the tinies could smell it. She looked at her phone and saw that the request was finished already. 30 Dollars added to her accounts and the client gave her a thumbs up and added her to his favorites.

 

" Awesome, Troy always got angry if I farted while sitting on his face. I hope he was there as a clone."

 

She wiped away any remains of the city and sat on the couch again. Ready to fullfill the next request.

 

End Notes:

please leave a review or message me on twitter. 

comments is what keep me going.

Different kinds of liquid by Benja999
Author's Notes:

Hi there everyone,

here is chapter 5 and its finally getting juicy. This chapter is almost completly giantess action. I thought about introducing a new girl to the mix and come back later to Natalies story but I decided to go on with Natalies Story line and than switch to the new girl. 

 

Anyways please keep reviewing because thats what keep me going. I am especially happy to her from authors which I enjoy myself. 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 5

 

 

Excited about the positive reviews she got after her last request she was ready to go for another one. They really liked her fart which turned out to be not so harmless for the shrunken client. " If just a fart could do that to them I have a lot more in store for them." She began swiping again. Nothing really caught her eye until she saw a few requests that were to her liking.

 

"burp our city to the ground 20 Bucks"

She quickly aggreed and pointed the camera on her table. She leaned forward letting out a huge belch which destroyed them instantly.

 

"Easy money"

 

" I want a goddess to blow her nose on me" 30 Dollars

 

" Well that is something new" Natalie thought. My nose really could use some cleaning. She aggreed.

 

" Well you`re a nasty little person! You sure you want to drown in my snot? If you agree I will not spend another thought about you."

 

" please Goddess"

The reply showed up for a few second before it was replaced with the accept button.

 

Natalie smirked at the idea of blowing her nose on a tiny civilization. She wouldn`t want to make a mess on her furniture so she got herself a tissue and pointed the camera on them.

 

" ready when you are" she softly said to the grey matter that was a contrast to the pure white tissue.

 

Billy saw the accept buttom and pushed it. A few minutes later he looked outside the window to witness what he had wished for. The outskirts of the city were replaced by a huge white desert. Above him he could hear a snickering. Looking to the sky the people could only see this quite young girls cheerful face. Noone really could comprehend what was going on as her the view of her face reduced to just blackness as Natalie pointed her nostrils at them.

 

Natalie smirked again as the tissue almost touch her cute little nose. But her nose was only cute on the outside ,they soon will find out about the gross inside. Without giving it another thought she blew her nose on them.

 

People stared at the black void above them until a huge gust of wind blew most of them away along with a lot of buildings cars and so on. The sudden wind wasn`t what killed them. A huge wave of snot shot towards them. Everthing it collided with was instantly destroyed. They got lucky because the snot only covered parts of the eastern side of the their city.

 

" You want some more?" Said the almighty voice above them.

Suddenly the nose above them started inhaling deeply and countless people, cars and whole buildings took of into the darkness. But not for long because after a few seconds all of it came crushing down on them again alongside a huge glob of snot.

 

Natalie looked at the gross mess inside the tissue. There were two giant lakes of thick light yellow snot around the city but the center seemed still intact. She could see tiny black dots swimming in her bodyfluid and the city center seemed to be still crowed.

 

" Congrats you survived that frew drops of snot from me. As a reward I will give you something personal." As she said that the giantess began picking her nose. People below her hold their breath and were terrified at the "thing" that came out of her nose. It was a huge slimey booger.

 

Natalie laughed high above them " oh my god. Look at that thing. Have fun with it."

Without hesitation Natalie smeared the gross booger in the middle of the city crushing thousands under its massive weight. Natalie bursted out laughing, looking at the microbes trapped between two deadly oceans of snot and with a monolithic booger of her in their middle.

"Enjoy your time" Natalie said as she carefully crumbled the tissuse and let it fall into the trash.

 

As she got back to her couch Natalie was suprised that no money was added to her account so far. " Maybe they got some connection problems or something. She began swipping again. Natalie couldn`t possible have known about the fact that the clients mind stayed in his clone until he died. Most actresses and even most clients didn`t knew this.

 

Billy was left in his slightly damage building and was clueless. Was this a mistake? Is something wrong with the app? He enjoyed the show before, since he always was strangely attracted to girls snot and boogers. Mostly because of the grossness and the humiliation. He remembered how he snatched used tissuses from coworkers and licked them. He had jacked of through the ordeal the giantess put the city through and had came twice. Once when she carelessy smeared that booger on them and than again a she threw a whole city with a few hundred survivors into her bin. But what now? It wasn`t bitch black in her bin but the little light that came through to them showed them the kind of situation they were in. The snot on the sides of the city came closer and closer but really slowly. They couldn`t do anything to escape or to get help. All they could do is wait until that slowy approaching death would reach them.

 

Natalie was still laughing about the crazy ideas this sick men had. She just satisfied one of them by literaly making him eat her snot. She begann swipping again as she felt a little tingle below. She didn`t gave it much thought and continued to look for suitable requests.

 

Natalie spend another hour doing some simple requests like trampling a city with really dirty shoes or suffocating them with another fart. This time through her jeans and not her bare ass which had the effect of not blowing them away rather than letting them die slowly by her poisonous gas. She watched them slowly dying as she held her nose. "This was a big one", she thought. "I wouldn`t wanna be them right now." As she watched them die one by one she felt the tingling again. She knew that feeling. Torturing these tinies and seeing them die to her most mundane actions made her horny. She thought about taking a break and calling trevor to get a good fuck to satisfy her needs. She decided against it because she needed it now and not in an hour or so. She took of her pants and starting playing with her unshaven vagina.

 

" I want to suffer under a goddess" 30 dollars

Natalie swiped and as soon as the chat window appeard she wrote " hey there worm I don`t have time for this. Up your offer to 150 dollars and you will get a show you`ll never forget because I`m horny as hell.

 

She looked at the screens as the offer changed from 30 to 150 dollars. "Finally" she said as she pressed agree. Natalie had already freed herself from her pants and was pushing her finger deeper and deeper into herself. She leaned forward on he couch and pointed the camera between her trembling tights right before her crotch.

 

The sight for the city below her was glorious. They were surrounded by unimaginable big thights of her young girl. And right before them just a few feet in front of their city was the biggest gaping vagina they could imagine. The giant folds of the organ were immense and her lips had openend up wide after her finger left them.

" Look at that pussy, you worms. Kneel before it because noone of you microbes is big enough so satisfy me. Even my finger is multiple time the size of your whole city. Even if I inserted a whole planet of you mites I wouldn`t even feel it. So I have to do all the work but I am generous, I let you watch."

 

Her godly finger descended from the heavens, entering the awaiting hole. Natalie started fingering herself even harder than before. Alone the thought of the millions before her watching her as she got off to their misery made her unbelievable wet. This wetness of her soon hit the tinies below her. As her fingering got even more ferocious, huge globs of her juice hit the city causing panic and destruction everywhere. She came closer and closer to climax and as she came all hell broke lose. She squirted uncontrollably on the city and soon wiped them all out. Nothing survived her first few spasms as she came and her vagina spilled her juice all over the city, her couch and even on the floor. After she had caught her breath she smiled satisfied and cleaned up her mess. 150 dollars were added to her account and she thought about getting something to eat and call it a day. Natalie unlocked her phone to log out from her account and saw the next request.

 

" Drop me in your pubes goddess Natalie" 100 Dollars.

 

Natalie raised an eyebrow because she had never seen a request directed at someone specific. She swiped and awaited a massage.

 

" Oh its really you, I read about you and I am a huge fan. I`m excited to be in you pants."

 

" So I should just drop you in my pubes? Thats it? They`re kind of messy right now because I just masturbated.

 

" you.... really? That makes it even better?"

" Ok stop stealing my time, agree and were done with it. I`m hungry.

 

She never had any other request than to destroy a city. This time it would be a single person. She shrugged her shoulders. "It`s his problem if he wants to go down there". She looked at her sweaty crotch and saw her unshaven pussy and the hairs which were glittering with sweat and and drops of her juices from before.

She pointed the camera at her bush and as soon as the light disappeard the tried to locate the tiny but it was hopeless.

"Whatever lets order something to eat and maybe call trevor. Mommy could use a good fucking after today.

 

 

End Notes:

Please review or write me on twitter @Heinzelbenjamin if you have any suggestions advice or anything else.

Fame by Benja999
Author's Notes:

It took me a while to find time to write again. I`m pretty proud of this chapter and can`t wait to hear what you guys think. Please keep reviewing and I promise this story will go on a long time. As long as I get reviews from you guys I will keep wrting.

 

Anyways this chapter will contain a giant male at the end of the story so you have been warned. But don`t worry male giant will not be the center of this story.

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 


Chapter 6

 

 

The next morning Natalie didn`t even bother to call work. Harold could go fuck himself.

Natalie was sitting on her couch smoking and looking at her phone while playing with a ligther in her hand. Every few seconds the flame lid up and came dangerously close to the city sitting beside natalies tights. The client wanted to be slowly tortured to death, so thats what she was doing. From time to time the flame burned parts of the city. The client himself stayed in the middle of the city and watched buildings catch fire. People were running and screaming. It didn`t really turned him on seeing people burn to death but what really got him was the unawareness of the giant girl above him. She didn`t even looked at the city and so he masturbated to the sight of her giant uncaring face as countless died.

 

She used the time that the current request took to look through the forum again. She really hoped her last cruel actions were liked by the clients. The previous thread didn`t have many more replies and after a little disappointment Natalie began to read through different threads. Natalie discovered that a few actresses were wondering why so many strange new request were posted and some were even complaining that they got rejected by clients who posted these strange requests. They called it gross and weird that someone wanted to be farted on or burped to oblivion.

 

After a while that she spotted a new thread called "first true Goddess" and her eyes widened as she realized that she herself was the topic . She glanced through the posts and noticed that a lot of her clients left reviews of her last requests and they were all quite fond of her performance. She began to read more carefully and realized that some of them seemed to be real fans.

 

" My god it`s so dirty but so hot at the same time"

" Did you see her cumming onto that city? She isn`t pretending to like it she really does like being a Giantess"

" Please keep us updated. I`m getting excited every time I hear about her but I could never endure what she already did"

 

Natalie really did make an impact to these people and looking back at yesterday they might be right. She does like being a Giantess. No other actresses got as much attention as she did in the last couple of days so she got really excited about that. She started typing.

 

" Hey there worms, I`m glad that you like my style and everyone who wants to experience me killing tinies up close can request me;). Anyways whoever is able to build myself a website gets one request from me a lot cheaper;). Just send me a DM."

 

Natalie wanted that website really bad so she could extend her fame and her fanbase. She continued reading posts about her as she got a message from the one who posted earlier that he was to afraid to request her and he offered to build her the website.

 

" Finally" said Natalie as she leaned forward and destroyed the city below her by putting out her Cigarette on them.

 

The tinies were almost glad as the giant piece of ember appeard above them. At least their suffering will end now and so it did. They all felt nothing as they were quickly reduced to ash.

 

 

His name was Carl and after some messages he understood what Natalie wanted and promised to work hard so her website would be ready as soon as possible. Soon she would be making tons of money!

 

Money?

" What about my payment from yesterday?" Natalie checked her bank account and after finding out that the payment from her tissue request was still missing she checked the app. Natalie looked at her request history and found the one she was looking for.

" Still in progress? Why? I did what he wanted right?"

 

She thought about it a moment and then walked to her bin. She opened the lid and right on top was her tissue from yesterday. Natalie carefully picked it up and opened it up. Just to see her dried up snot and her booger that looked kind of smaller than before.

 

" Are you still alive down there?"

 

Natalie didn`t expect and answer instead she crumbled the tissue again but this time harder. Just to be sure she quickly threw it in the toilet and flushed. As soon as she pushed the lever the familiar sound of the app was to be heard. " oh wow" they were more stubborn than I thought.

 

 

"She is insane" was his firt thought. Billy woke up in his apartment and it took him some time to adjust to his surroundings. He wanted a quick sexual adventure and didn`t expectet to be away for almost a whole day. Horrible images from the hours before were still imprinted on his mind. He loved the show the goddess provided for him but what happened after that was frightening. For hours he wandered the streets of his hometown wondering why he still was here. This never happened to him before and he was clueless what to do. As he walked he saw unbelievable horror. Parents looking for their children, children crying beside their dead partens or siblings. The once proud buildings were no more than ruins and when he looked to the edge of the city he could see the pale walls of the tissue and the snot slowly coming closer to the center of the city. He didn`t want to think about the people fleeing from that giant glob of death that was slowly approaching. He decided to go to the center of the city were the massive booger of the girl loomed could be seen in the distants. He arrived there and saw people on their knees praying to the giant slimeball that was hours ago a little piece of dirt in a cute girls nose. For hours and hours Billy stayed there looking at the strange people who decided that this was some kind of token from their new goddess. They didn`t realized that they were just clones and he wasn`t the one to tell them. Some strange men who seemed like their leader told them to eat the gift that their goddess bestowed onto them. As they did the twilight of the bin began to lighten up and they rose. The giant white walls which held them captive disappeard and the people cried out in joy and fear as the face of their tormentor appeard. But soon after that it became dark again and than it was over.

 

"So they stayed small until they all died? This could be useful in the future" Natalie thought. She decided to not think about this any longer and ordered some food and after eating it she slowy drifted away into a long relaxing nap.

 

As she woke up she decided to pay her friend Tessa a visit. She made enough money yesterday to slow down a bit. Maybe until her new website was finished or until she grew bored. It was just a short bus ride to her friend Tessa and after calling her to see if she had time for her she walked to the bus station.

As she sat down she decided to look at the forum again if more posts about her had appeard. As soon as she logged in she saw that a video was posted to her thread. She downloaded and started it after putting her headphones on.

The video was filmed from the point of view of a man. It seemed as if he wandered around in a strange forest. He was breathing heavily and filmed the strange, tall and thick brown trees around him. "I don`t know which direction am heading but I am hoping it`s the right one. I just follow my nose. If you all could smell this right know, I won`t lie I just came in my pants." said the man as he continued his journey. Wherever he was this place seemed to only have a little twilight to see and from time to time huge shadows appeard above him. " Damn on the photo this didn`t seem like a long way but I swear as soon as I reach it, I will just dive in!" There seemed to be a cut in the video because after the screen went black for a second Natalie could see the man clinging to one of the strange trees for dear life. The ground was shaking and he screamed for help but also out of excitment. Natalie was still clueless want kind of video that was but she was close to find out. A bright light shinned at the screen and the man also seemed to be blinded by it for a few moments. A distant voice that sounded familiar to Natalie could be heard." Oh god I`m so wet. Come, get down there and put your tongue to work!"

 

The man let out a suprised scream as he pointed the camera to the horizont. The Horizont however was a gargantuan forehead. The lowest part of the head that was visible were two monstrous stale blue eyes looking up.

 

" Oh my god" said Natalie almost simultaneously with the titanic version of herself in the video. She knew these eyes. These were Trevors and that meant that this wasn`t a forest. These were her pubes and the tiny guy from yesterday had been there until Trevor arrived. Appearently the client was holding his ears as distant moans from herself were to hear. After a while of screaming, moaning and shaking of the camera the giant face of Trevor disappeard. Natalie knew what was happening next and she was already wet down below. It was a shame but the camera work wasn`t great. No wonder because the client was losing the fight with her giant trembling body. It was just a moment until the trembling changed to massives shocks that hit the ground. Natalie knew what was causing all this. Trevor had began pounding at her pussy with his huge dick. He fucked her real slow with hard blows just like she liked it. The video was to shaky to see much and also the client seemed to have lost his grip on the camera. Between the impacts there was a short moment when the view stabilized. After a few minutes the moaning of the giant grew louder and louder and then they spoke.

 

"I`m cumming babe your so hot"

" fuck yeah Trevor pound me like a bitch! Fuck..... no stop I forgot to take my pill. Come on pull out! PULL OUT! I don`t want to look after a baby."

 

There was no more arguing instant the impacts stopped. The camera landed on the ground again and by a huge coincidence it was pointed at the client landing on his back. He seemed to be unable to move and in massive pain. The masculin moans of Trevor could be heard but the tiny couldn`t even cover his ears. Soon screams of terror and despair came from his mouth as a monstrous shadow darkend the sky. More screams of terror mixed with heavy breathing and moans were to be heard as the man raised his arms to protect himself. But to no avail because after the first string of cum flew over him the second one hit him and nothing was left of him. A few seconds after that the camera was gone to.

 

" YESSSSS" trevor screamed as he shot his load onto Natalies pubes. Stroke after stroke the veins on his cock pulsated. More and more cum shot from his dick. Natalie remembered how angry she was because he came so much on her she had to take a shower again.

 

Natalie was still on the bus and was already heavy breathing from the video. She was so horny. And even the clients seemed to have licked it because he gave her a thumbs up, she remembered.

 

Sie got of the bus at her stop and went to Tessas apartment still wishing she could have seen Trevors dick in the video.

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and please write a review I really enjoy reading how you like the story so far. 

I have to go by Benja999
Author's Notes:

Took me quite some time to finish this chapter due to the holidays. I hope there is still some people interested in this story because I plan to add more chapters in the next few days. 

 

This is the longest chapter so far because Thessa is my favorite girl in my fantasy and she will be playing a more dominant role in the future. Another reason is that this chapter will mostly revolve around scat which I like really much so consider this a warning! 

The next chapter will have a little amount of scat in it as well but I try to keep future chapters scat free because I know most people don`t like it.

 

Anyways pls keep writing reviews because I love to hear from you guys and it motivates me a lot!

 

 

 All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7

 

On her way to Thessas apartment Natalie couldn`t stop thinking about the video she just watched. Her panties were already soaked again just like last time. But this time it was even hotter because she could see the action for herself. Natalie almost went past Thessas apartment while she focused on reading the comments under the video. There were some who seemed to be grossed out by the giant Trevor starring in the video. But most of the comments were positive and some even begged to be fucked to death by her and her lover. She smiled „fucked to death.“ Reading the words alone made her horny.

 

Thessa opened her door and immediatly greeted her friend Natalie with a hug. Thessa and Natalie were friends for a long time. Not the best friends, but still friends. Lately their friendship was at an all time low because Natalie only called

or messaged Thessa when she wanted to complain about her job or the man she was dating. There was always drama with her. On the other hand Natalie had never time to listen to Thessa whenever she needed someone to hear her out. All in all Thessa knew that their friendship would eventually come to an end but the thing about Thessa is that she is the absolute nicest person on the planet. She couldn`t say no when Natalie started bitching about her life. The more suprised she was that Natalie wanted to come over and maybe their friendship would live up again, she thought. Thessa was the same height as Natalie and had light brown hair. Her greatest assests were her enourmes boobs and her ample behind. Her brown eyes, full lips and cute little nose gave her an innocent sweet looking but also attractive face. If she hadn`t been a little chubby and small she would be an absolute ten. Her Sister in fact had alll her attractive features and was slim and tall at the same time. Her few flaws and the fact that she had to stand in her sisters shadow her whole life grounded her and she developed her sweet and caring nature that she was known for.

 

They greeted each other and started chatting like just old childhood friends can do. The whole afternoon they were talking with each other but soon Natalie got bored and slowly her thoughts drifted to the app. Thessa was talking about university and problems with her current boyfriend but Natalie didn`t listen anymore. She just nodded from time to time looking at the app. Natalie wanted to see her friend again but as always she noticed how she didn`t care about Thessas life. Thessa noticed Natalies behavior but keept going because she also had stuff to complain about and even if Natalie didn`t pay her any attention, speaking about it was good for her. Natalie swipped through some requests but nothing caught her attention. But then her phone vibrated as she recieved an Email. She opened it.

 

„ You have recivied a new Request“.

 

She didn`t know what this meant until she took a look at the sender.

It was an autogenerated email from a website called DFAGoddessNatalie.com.

„ Ah Carl must be finished with my website and its already online. Forgetting Thessa completly Natalie opened the website on her smartphone.

She was greeted with a picture of herself that she had send Carl. Looking at the background she logged in and read through the welcome text Carl had written down. Natalie was pretty impressed with Carls work. There were some photos of herself in action, some of her clients seemed to have taken a few pictures themself and Carl had gotten them. She also saw some photoshopped pictures of herself not knowing that she had build quite a fan base that created this pieces.

 

Natalie clicked through her new site. There was an option to post request directly on the side so Natalie could except and than the client could post the request on the app at a specific time so that Natalie could agree. There was also the possibility to leave a review after your request which was one of Carls own ideas. She liked that. „So the email must mean that there is a request for me“, Natalie thought. Natalie opened the window with the request and began reading.

 

„ Dear Goddess Natalie, I`ve been looking for a woman like you who would be willing to fulfill my request. Every other woman laughted at me or was grossed out. I`ve been into dominant woman almost my whole life and after doing a lot of different things most of the usual stuff lost its kick. All the things I read about you are things I really enjoyed with normal sized woman. Like smelling sweaty feet or being spit on. The though of experiencing all of these things again with a giant goddess like you got me excited again but what I really want from you is my newest fetish. To get the kick back from being used and humiliated by a woman I tried to be a full human toilet for a woman. I love the thought of being helplessly tied down and forced to consume the waste of a cruel girl. I`ve never gotten through with it and always stopped the session or sometimes the woman stopped the session because she got grossed out. So my request is to place my goddamn city into your holy porcelain throne and just take a massive dumb on all of us. Not just to fulfill my fantasy but also to show all the people around me that their lifes are worth less than your shit.“

 

Natalies eyes grew bigger and bigger reading this. She was almost speechless that somebody would want something like this. She excused herself to the toilet and on the way over there she thought about her last shit this morning. It was kind of mushy and she remembered how awfull it smelled. It grossed her out just thinking about the foul substances that a cute body like hers could produce and this person really wanted to get involved with the dirtiest thing her body could produce. At the same time the humiliation and horror the people in her toilet would have to go through turned her on to no end. She arrived in the bathroom still deep in thought about how it would be to die under an avalanche of her dirty smelly girl shit. She sat on the toilet and started writing the client.

 

„ Hey there worm, I really liked the message you have written me and I am glad that some of you fuckers seem to really know their place in this world. I hope you are really sure you want that. I might be looking like a cute girl but the shits I take are brutal.“

 

„ Thank you goddess for replying. The way you write assures me to go through with this. I know it will be gross but this is exactly how I want it. Please goddess I want to die by your waste. All you have to do is take a shit and hundreds will die.“

 

Natalie got wetter and every second thinking about it. She would do it. She wanted it and she was sure the client would never be able to live a normal life after witnessing her taking a giant steamy shit on his pathetic shrunken self. Natalie had to force herself not to touch herself to get of on this. Instead she began pushing and a hard ray of piss hit the water below her. She pushed harder and harder just to see if she coud go but after a small airy fart that didn`t even smelled that bad nothing was coming. She did take a massive shit this morning so it seemed there was nothing left. Natalie sighted and began typing.

 

„ If you are really sure than you will be part of my toilet the next time your goddess has to go. And I promise to eat the perfect things to get you the dirtiest smelliest shit you could imagine!“

 

„ PLEASE GODDESS can`t we do this now? I finally found the perfect way to fulfill my fantasy and I am horny like hell. I need it now! I`m afraid I won`t have the courage to ask you again after today.“

 

Natalie rolled her eyes. It is not like she didn`t want to.

„ Listen you insect! If I could I would give you the show of your life time right now. But I have taken a massive shit not to long ago you have to wait.“

 

„ Can`t you drink some coffee or take a laxative or something? I`ll pay you 500 bucks!“

 

Natalie rolled her eyes again. Men….. it`s always like this with them. Never ever had a man begged her to take a shit when she couldn`t but she felt that the situation was similiar to times when her boyfriends wanted sex and she was sick or was on her period. They always tried to find a ways around nature and into her pants.

 

She started typing again getting angry „ I don`t have to go right now and besides I am at a friends place right now. I don`t wanna stink up the place because if I take a shit the smell will be horrible.“

 

She wrote like this to keep him interested and also to torment him a bit because he was so persistent. But she wasn`t lying though. Natalie didn`t care if she stunk up Thessas place because they were childhood friends and she didn`t mind farting in front of her but her shits could be really gross especially after she had eaten fast food like the day before.

 

She wanted to write the client again to tell him that she will order some spicy food tonight and tomorrow would be his lucky day when she heard a knock on the door.

„ Hey Nat. How long do you have to stay in there? I`m sorry I really have to go.“

 

Natalie could hear the urgency in Thessas voice. And she knew if it wasn`t really urgent Thessa would have never spoken to her on the toilet.

 

„ Hey I`m sorry I will be out in a few minutes can you hold your pee for a while?“

 

There was a silence on the other side on the door. „ ……. Ähm sure. But I do have to go soon. It`s not just pee I had kind of a big meal yesterday and its starting to hurt.

 

Natalie had a big grin on her face.

 

She started typing. „ You are in luck bug! The mercy of your goddess will give you what you desire. My beautifull friend has to take a huge dump and you have a once in a life time chance to be crushed by a hot girl that will have no mercy on you because she will not know that you will be under her. No Mercy no going back. She will just use her own personal toilet like she does every day.You have one minute to make the request and make it 600“

 

She closed the website and started the app. She felt like a genius and after a few seconds the request appeared. She agreed and pointed the camery into the toilet bowl without flushing away her piss and the toilet paper that floated on the surface.

 

The tiny city with lots of miniscule black moving dots appeared on her used toilet paper. She looked at them and said „ Hey I left you a present in there so you don`t catch a cold before the show starts. Have fun being a toilet.“ She winked at them and left the bathroom.

 

As soon as she left Thessa rushed past her. „ I`m so sorry“

 

Natalie stopped walking an started to burst out in laughter.

 

 

Thessa couldn`t hold it any longer. Natalie occupied the bathroom for 15 minutes already and her asshole started to hurt from her desperate clenching. She tried to distract herself but it didn`t work. She had to tell her and the embarrasment almost killed her as she had to knock an tell Natalie about her situation. Natalie said she needed another few minutes an Thessa wasn`t sure she would be able hold it any longer but wouldn`t embarrass herself any further by begging for her own toilet. She heard the bathroom door and rushed to the bathroom.

 

She closed the door behind her and sighted. She could hear Natalies laughter behind her but didn`t care. At least she was now able to get rid of the pain in her stomach. She walked to the toilet a saw natalies leftovers. „God dammit Natalie, letting me wait and you only had to take a piss“ she said to herself. Without anymore thought she turned around and sat on her toilet and started to relax her clenching asshole.

 

It was a normal day for the inhabitants of the city that was quite a big city near the sea. But the sound of the waves the people got used to vanished and was replaced by silence. At first the poor souls in Thessas toilet noticed the change of the light but then they were hit by the strong stench of piss that surrounded them. Their city seemd to be swimming on top of a huge body of yellow water and parts of the city were flooded already. Than a voice was heared from far above.

 

„Hey I left you a present in there so you don`t catch a cold before the show starts. Have fun being a toilet.“

 

Being a toilet? The people got confused but a few of them realized what happened when they saw the gigantic white walls around them. But soon their attention was caught by huge booming sounds that shaked the ground beneath them and even created small waves around the city. Their world got dark as a huge shadow appeard above them and most people stared in awe as they could make out a beautifull brown haired woman standing above them. They thought she was there to saw them and relief was felt until they saw the displeased look on her face. The people screamed for help but the giantess only turned around bringing her massive behind imprisoned in a too tight jeans into view.

Again the people in the city were speechless as they heard the strange sound of Thessa zipper open up. Almost in slow motion her jeans along with her huge pink panties peeled of her ass. Once her massive plump asscheeks were free they spread out to their full volume. This ass was more than just juicy. A lot of people would call it fat but almost the same amount of people would call it thick. Without any further warning the mighty jiggly ass descendet from the heavens and drenched the city in darkness. A few seconds after that the eyes of Natalies victims adjusted to the little light that came through the small gap between Thessa enormous thights. For someone of normal size the gap was a really small triangle but for the humans below thessa it was like a holy gate to heaven, to freedom. As more and more people could see in the twilight that had engulfed their world some pointed to the heavens. There between these massive asscheeks that could crush a whole country with ease rested a brown wrinkled hole with some single hais around it. Many guys stared at the godly asshole above them and one of them was jeremy. He had wished for this moment for so long. He had been in a similar position a few times. Mostly by prostitutes. But there were different. Some of them tried talking to him seductively about how they are gonna shit on him and some almost screamd at him that he had to eat their shit in a few seconds. The last type mostly only produced the smallest kind of shart and then wanted their money and left. But this time it was different. Not just the fact that the woman above him was a thousand times bigger than all the other woman willing to take a crap on him before but also that she didn`t cared. Without even knowing Thessa acted exactly like jeremy wanted it. Not caring at all. He was her toilet, nothing more nothing less and she intended to use him as a toilet without any celebration of the act.

 

Jeremys string of thought broke as the giant anus above them started twitching. Without any warning the asshole grew in size and a fart broke free that was even loud for Thessa herself and was even hearable for Natalie who still stood in the hallway in front of Thessas bathroom.

 

Thessa could hear Natalies giggling outside again but didn`t care. She felt relieved already. „ If she wants to listen I`ll give her something to listen“ Thessa thought to herself. With that she started pushing.

 

The fart alone was catastrophic for the people below. Buildings, cars, trees and humans flew through the air, crashing into buildings. Most of the people directly under Thessa couldn`t see or hear anything anymore as only blood dripped out of their ruptured eardrums and eyes. From one second to the other the whole city became a battlefield. Filled with corpes and destroyed buildings everywhere. People stumbled around aimlessly looking for help or their loved ones. Even jeremy who had gotten into cover was laying on his stomach after the massive fart. He heard the screams of terror around him couldn`t believe the carnage that sweet girl above them had caused with just a fart. Looking at the people around him he felt a smile forming as he knew that this was just the beginning. A lot of people were on their knees praying and begging for mercy but than a ear shattering grunt was heard from above as the giant Thessa clenched all the muscles in her body to push out what felt like the biggest turd she had ever produced. The giant doom bringing asshole twitched again and a scream from a man quite near jeremy broke the silence.

 

„ SHES GONNA DO IT. RUN!“

 

He ran away god knows in which direction but many followed him knowing fully well that there was no escape.

 

Jeremy looked at the giant asshole and thought about all the shits that girl must have taken in her lifetime. And this was just one of them. He sat their in silence in the middle of the chaos around him. The massive asshole had spread wide open and a unbelievable huge brown pillar descendet from it. The stench was horrible but most people couldn`t even smell it due to their panic. Jeremy on the other inhaled deeply and knew he had to request her again. Another grunt from the goddess above and the giant turd broke free from her anus hitting the city on the used toilet paper, crushing it. The remains sunk into the deths of Thessas toilet.

 

Thessa took a relieved breath as the first monster turd had left her body. She smelled the stench in the air and started waving her hand in front of her nose. She pushed again and a few more smaller turd left her body along with some farts. But noone was still alive to witness it. After a few more minutes she cleaned herself and flushd aways her massive shit along with the corpses of millions of people.

 

After Thessa had left the bathroom Natalie entered again saying she might have lost her phone. As she entered the smell hit her and she had to cover nose laughting. It was really gross but she couldng`t resist the urge to finger herself in Thessas stink thinking about the tiny people dying in it. She came as her phone rang signaling that she just had recieved 600 dollars.

 

End Notes:

Thank you

 

Please leave a review if you want this story to be continued.

A little aftermath by Benja999
Author's Notes:

I`m so sorry for the long break. I didn`t had any time to write lately but now I`m back on it. This is just a real small chapter because I want to squeeze in a side story. The next big chapter is already finished and I will upload it as well. It will be foot centered again.

 

As always please leave reviews so that I know that you guys are still interested. I o have to say that my motivation went down hill because I didn`t get much feedback

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Thessa was really uncommfortable that Natalie went to the bathroom right after her. She was embarassed that Natalie would smell the dump she just took and was shocked as she heard some quite moans coming from her bathroom. Was she getting of to her stink That was just gross. She must be mistaken but the moans continued for quite some time and Natalie just wanted to look for her phone. After a few minutes Natalie came back and Thessa looked for any signs that her assumtion was right and was sure that Natalie had just masturbated.

 

„ God dammit Thessa what did you eat? It smelled horrible in there“

 

„ Really? Was it so bad? Maybe some people like it“

„ Trust me girl if you ever find someone who can stand that smell its a keeper!“

 

Natalie laught and soon Thessa started laughting too.

Thessa thought that Natalie definitly seemed a lot happier than before and she was glad to have her old cheerfull friend back even if it was just for now. Maybe she should take a dump more often around her or just fart a little. The thought only added to her laughter and both of the girls had a great time for the rest of the day. They even ordered food and rented a movie online. Natalie offered to pay for it and Thessa accepted not knowing that Natalie just earned 600 thanks to her. After they stuffed themself full of pizza Natalie decided to stay at Thessas over night.

 

The next morning after the girls woke up they had coffee together and Natalie still was in a very good mood. After she had woken up she had checked her website, the forum and also her twitter and found out that she had risen a lot of ranks and soon would be one of the top earners of the app. After the breakfast she told Thessa that she wanted to go home mainly because she wanted to check out the app and interact with her social media to further increase her fame.

 

„ Hey Nat you sure you want to go home already? I do feel that food from yesterday that you paid for is about to come out. Maybe you just lend it to me and you want it back“

 

Natalie gave her a strange look confused what she meant but decided to play along.

„ Maybe next time. I have to go now and I think one of your monsterdumps is to much for a to go bag“

 

Both girls laughted again but than said goodbye. As soon as Natalie left she started to go online. Thessa on the other hand went to the toilet which was just a few hours ago a mass grave for millions of human beings and took another much smaller shit. After she wiped herself she took a look at her doing and inhaled. She couldn`t comprehend if someone really liked that disgusting mass she just shat out but hey whatever floats her boat.

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review! I`m eager to read your thoughts about this

A horrible mistake by Benja999
Author's Notes:

As Promised I`ll upload the second chapter today too. Please read the small previous chapter before because it will get important in future chapters.

This will be a small side story but maybe the new characters will meet Natalie and Thessa in the future. 

This one will be mostly about foot stuff and I hope you guys enjoy it. 

The Next chapter will be about a Shemale,Ladyboy giantess completly with dick action.

I hope my spelling and my grammar is not to horrible and please leave a review! Like I said I have like 10 other scenarios already planned out but I`m always open for suggestions.

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a mild summer day and Lina was sitting outside the campus of her university and enjoyed the sun shining down on her. She started studying a few years ago and really enjoyed it so far. Soon she would be a full-fledged graphic designer which was always her dream. Lina was a slim girl of average height. She had curly black hair and a pale skin which made her pretty attractive. As Lina was pretty thin she had a really small chest and a cute little butt than didn`t really stand out. She always was an opened minded girl and had a strong sense of justice. Like a lot of people at university she was one of the girls that some would call an sjw, a social jsutice warrior. Most of the time this term was used as some kind of insult but she didn`t care because she could identify with most of the things that the sjws spread on the internet.

 

„ Hey Lina, taking a break from your classes?“

 

Some of her friends approached her and Lina smiled at them.

 

„ Yeah from time to time I have to take a break“

 

„ yeah yeah from time to time...... you`re just lazy! Anyways you gonna come to the LGBTQ rally this afternoon? We`re all going and you know every voice counts!“

 

„ Sure I already planned to go there“

 

They kept talking and after lunch she went with her friends to the rally. Lina really liked to participate in these events as she always felt good afterwards, all of her friends were there and most of the time she met nice people. After some speeches the rally started to march through the city and Lina and her friends had a great time. Until they heard some people shouting at them. Lina looked to the right and saw a crowd of people her age shouting and insulting the participants of the march. Lina was shocked how they behaved. She always thought this kind of stuff happened only at the more rural areas but here they were. She even knew some the guys from university and she had always thought they were nice guys. Most of the protesters just ignored them but some yelled back and a few even started to cry. Lina got more and more angry at the behavior of the guys was disgusted as she saw that they were throwing drinks into the crowd.

 

After the March ended, Lina together with her friends, went to a pub. They were in a bad mood because of the incident.

 

„ My good how can someone be so ignorant“

„ They don`t even realize that they`re destroying lifes and spread hatred“

„Yeah did you see brad? That dumbass. I really liked him in Highschool he was really nice and cute too. But now look at him.... football star and hanging out with these right wing idiots.“

„ Jenna we all know you had the hots for bradley for a long time but seriously the dude was always a douche.“ Lina couldn`t believe how anyone could not see what a dumbass Brad was. She knew him since childhood and always thought that he was just dumb.

„ God I`m so angry.... there is only one thing that helps me. It`s time to crush some tinies.“ Becca said. Becca was one of Linas oldest friends and she was always a little on the heavy side and but noone would call her fat. She had long black hair and her attitude could only be described as tomboyish. She had a huge sexdrive and was kind of easy.

„ Tinies? You still do that?“ Jenna asked

„ Sure. Its not about making money I just love to have these little pest at my mercy. Nothing is better to calm yourself than to crush these pathetic insects with your sweaty feet“.

 

Lina had heard of that DFA app that spread a lot of rumors on campus lately. She never tried it but had listen to countless stories, Becca had told them. She understood that it was mostly about crushing these shrunken people but the things Becca did were just gross. She had gotten a lot bad reviews and got banned a lot of times because she didn`t cared about the requests and just did what she wanted to do. She had to create a new account almost every other week but she didn`t care. As she said she didn`t do it for the money she loved the power. And she always got some poor idiots that accepted her throw away accounts because she didn`t want any money. A lot of people wanted to have their fantasies fulfilled for free because if you only put on requests without payment you didn´t have to put your banking formation into the app. Many were afraid to give the app their bank information because the were afraid that someone would find out about their fetish.

 

„Its kind of sick don`t you think? It`s not that far from rape because you do things to them without getting their consent right?“

 

„ Their consent? These are mostly white males.... I don`t give a fuck about their consent. Just like they don`t give a fuck about minorities“

 

Lina always thought Becca was a perfect example of one of these over aggressive feminists that gave the movement a bad name.

 

„ Anyways they should be glad I force them to experience all of this“ Becca pointed at her body with a lot of self confidence.

„ Yeah I`m sure they enjoy being your footslaves“ Jenna said with a smirk.

„ Oh you mean these babys?“

With that Becca put her boots on the table.

„ You know there still might be some inside.“ Becca took of her shoes and pointed the opening to her friends faces.

A horrofying stench filled the room and jenna immediately covered her nose and looked away. Lina was engrossed too but stared down into the well worn black boots.

 

Paul was blinded by the light and as he regained his sight he saw an angelic face of a giant girl starring down at him. He knew it was in vain but screamed for help anyways.

 

 

Paul didn`t know how long he was imprisoned by this ugly dirty bitch as there was not really a way to tell the time in this shoe. He had tried counting the days everytime the bitch put on her shoes but lost track of it pretty soon. Paul always had a thing for feet and he was lucky that he found a girlfriend who let him lick her feet from time to time after work. He was deeply in love and married that girl. After the years he got kinkier and kinkier and always tried to lick and smell her feed right after work. But soon even that wasn`t enough anymore. That`s when he discoverd the DFA app. He didn`t trust the app because he knew if his wife would find out she would divorce his ass. But still even giving the app just minimal infos he was able to experience some foot action. Most of the time he got newcomers that just wanted to try it out but Paul was okay with that because he didn`t want anything special, just a quick crush now and then. That was until the day he met her. That stupid cruel bitch.

 

It was a quite boring day at the office so he swiped through some Ladies on the DFA App. It has been a few weeks since he got crushed although he checked the app every day. Most of the time he just looked at the top actresses and fantasized about them but from time to time he got a request for free. Paul knew that his wife would be home late today. He had marked this day in his calender because today was the perfect day to get a request done and have a good wank after it. So he was looking seriously today. He swiped and didng5;t even bothered to text anyone directly because he knew most didng5;t except requests for free but it was fun anyways. It was almost time to go home and his request was still online. He got upset because the next few days would be packed with appointments and such. As he went to his car he got a message. Paul quickly opened the car and read the message.

 

„ Hey Sweetie, I read your request and Ig5;m free tonight. You in for a quick crush under my feet;)“

 

Paul smiled and hoped the girl was as sweet as she sounded. He looked at her profile. She was a little chubby with kind of a goth style. Her Profile was only a week old but had Photos of her pale little feed with black Nail polish and a few arousing photos of her quite large ass and tits. He couldng5;t see her face except of a Photo of her smirking mouth. She seemed pretty enough and Paul had request fulfilled from girls without seeing so many pictures so he gladly accepted. On his way home he got a little suspicious because the new girls were not so dircet about requests and this girl seemed pretty experienced. His thoughts soon wandered back to her cute little feet that would be giant monsters in a not so distant future.

 

In the present Paul thought a lot about this moment. This was the moment he should have called this off. He hated himself for his lust that brought hom to his current fate. Most of the time his thoughts were with his wife and children somewhere out there in this gigantic World.

 

He arrived at home and checked his watch. It was still 3 hours until his wife and the kids would be home. Paul felt hungry but he was so horny that he wanted to satisfy his needs and eat afterwards. Food always tastes better after a good wank anyways. He laid down on his couch and wrote the girl that he was ready.

 

„Enjoy sweety“ was all he got back and everything went black as he clicked the accept button.

 

Confused about what has happened he got up and went to his window to check what was going on. They had agreed upon transporting the city onto her coffeetable and after a quick show and some teasing she would just crush them. There was no electricity so he had to use his phone to light the way. As he found the window he could only see pitch black darkness outside. More confused than scared he checked the app on his phone just to see a red screen that said „disconnected“. He had never seen this before so he decided to go outside. Something must have gotten wrong and he hoped the developers fixed it soon. He meet some of the clones on his way outside but didng5;t pay any attention to them. Paul stepped on the streets and there was still nothing but blackness but as soon as he had pushed the door open he was greeted with a terrible smell of old leather and sweaty feed. He saw that everyone around him pressed their hands or pieces of their clothes on their noses and mouths but since he had a thing for feed anyways he didng5;t cared so much.

Still no service on his phone and after a look on his watch he saw that almost half an hour had past. He got angry because he was hungry, horny as hell and on top of that he was stuck somewhere with no way out.

 

Suddenly the Sky bursted open and the inhabitants of the city along with paul were blinded by light. As he slowly regained his sight he looked at the sky and recognized the giant mouth smirking at them.

 

Becca couldng5;t believe some of these pigs still felt for her on the app. It was so easy to trick these guys into accepting and because none of them had their personal information on the app or told anyone that they are using it nothing happened to her. There was no thing in the world which gave Becca greater pleasure than to torment these man. She knew that the guys liked to be shrunken down and to worship her or to be tortured by her but she wanted to make them suffer. She wanted these man that thought they could get off to her to suffer for real not just for their own pleasure. She had done a lot of cruel disgusting things to them, not caring what was requestet, but the thing she felt was the most horrible was to make them hate the thing they craved. These particular guy loves sweaty feed. Their smell, the feeling of them on top of him. He would get that. In fact he would get so much of her feet that he will learn to hate and fear them.

 

At first Paul was relieved that the city was apparently transported correctly. „ok bitch. Now letg5;s see what you got!“, he thought to himself as he lowered his pants to his ankles and started to touch his slowly growing dick. Instant of the expected teasing the giant face in the sky just vanished. Paul and millions of other clueless people were left behind. Becca didng5;t come back for hours. From time to time the microskopic people could hear her talk or some other strange noises. Paul was really angry now. His wife would be home already and as far as he would know she must have found a lifeless body without pants on her couch. She must have been worried sick and the thought about upsetting her really got him. All the clones around him were clueless as well and he didng5;t bother speaking to them.

 

After a while a booming voice spoke to them from above.

„ Ok insects, I dong5;t know which one of you mites wished for this but you should make sure that the others dong5;t find out itg5;s your fault that they have to live their lifes at my feet. Oh and by the way I just deleted your account so there is no way for you to get back to your body. Anyways, Ig5;m almost done with my housework so I have to go and get some cigarettes and I want to wear these boots. You have one hour to bring yourself to safety because these babies dong5;t mess around.“ And with that a huge unwashed foot appeard in the sky and as she wiggled with her toes small crumbs of dirt almost invisible to the naked eye rained down on the tiny city. To them it was almost like a meteor shower and the damage was immense. Additional to the danger from the falling rocks the foul smell that emitted from her feet got really intense. Paul loved the smell of feet especially when they were really smelly but this made him gag. He was well aware of his size but this girls feet reeked as if she didng5;t wash them for ages.

After a few seconds the foot vanished and the voice with it. Paul couldng5;t really comprehend what was just said but the panic around him brought him back to the present. People were fleeing or were just confused. He didng5;t know if it was true what she said but it sounded plausible. He looked around and saw the damage that just the wiggling of her dirty toes caused. Some buildings were damaged and even some people got hit and died, he wasng5;t ready to die, he had a wife and children. He just wanted to experience his fantasies and not put his life on the line being in a smelly shoe of some gothic bitch. Without thinking he started runing like most people did. He ran and ran and after a while he reached the giant black wall that was the side of the shoe. Most people had run to the toe section of the shoe or closer to the giant opening in hope they could climb out. Paul tried to catch his breath and around him many people did the same. After just a few seconds everything went black as the giant food from before appeared in the opening of the shoe. The Temperature immediately rose and before anyone could do anything a snickering was heard from above and as the goddess pushed her foot down hard everything exploded around Paul. He was thrown around and as he landed on his back he blacked out for just a few seconds.

 

For most people the horror they felt as they saw the giant dirty foot above them didng5;t last long. They had no time to run or to do anything else. As the foot approached they had just the time to think how bad the smell was or how cruel this girl is. The next moment everthing was gone. The City and almost all of its inhabitants were crushed by the sweaty sole of the uncaring college girl. There were some survivors by her toes or some of the lucky ones at the side of the shoe just like Paul. As Paul regained his conciouns his view was blocked by a fleshy smelly wall. He had not time to think about the other people as Becca started moving. He grabbed onto some threads on the ground as her foot lifted the shoe up. He held on for it seemed like hours, his ears were filled with noises from outside the shoes and the constants booming of her steps. From time to time he could hear and see some of the people around him losing their grip. They flew right under the disgusting mass of sweaty flesh and as the foot came back down they were gone forever. Paul had to hold on, he wasng5;t a clone, this was his real life that was about to be ended.

 

After what seemed like hours Becca finally arrived home and pulled her foot out of her boots. She looked inside searching for any evidence of survivor but could find any.

„ My god they probably got lucky dying so quickly, these shoes smell horrible“

 

With that she put the boots on the ground and left. Paul had survived. He layed on his back. Noone around him had survived. After a while he got up and looked around. What was once a proud city was no more than a waste land. If he didng5;t know the truth he would have thought that he was at the aftermatch of a nuclear war. He still was hungry and so he began his journey around the shoe to find food and water.

 

Paul lived his life how many guys with this fetish wished they could. But it was a nightmare. His days were filled with holding on for dear life if becca decided to wear the shoes he was in. If that wasng5;t the case he wandered around the sole of the boot looking for anything he could use to stay alive. Sometimes he met other survivors, sometimes they were friendly sometimes not. They were a few times he found some intact ruins of the shrunken city were he could gather resources but whener he wanted to come back after another walk from becca everything was crushed to a paste. The days Becca wore the boots it was incredible hot and sticky and at night it was freezing in there. On days that becca got sweaty the wastedland transformed into a kind of swamp that he not dared to enter because he had seen people getting stuck or drown in her footsweat. He didng5;t mind the smell anymore as he did in the beginning but he constantly thought about his wife and kids at home. How long was he in here? Didng5;t some kind of doctor found out what was wrong with him? Somebody had to help him somehow. Endless thoughts about his outside life, his family and his own stupidity tormented him as he lived his new life as a parasite under beccas feet.

 

All this ended as he saw the gigantic Angelic face of lina in the sky. He hadng5;t seen a friendly face in ages and he screamed from the top of his lungs for help.

 

 

Lina couldng5;t see anything but darkness and a well worn sole. She had no idea that this disgustingly smelling fabric was a whole world for a few lucky or unlucky survivors, including Paul. She smelled the horrible stench of Beccas feet and couldng5;t even think about how bad it must be for a shrunken person. How could anyone want something like that? But then again, maybe noone did and Becca just forced them to, she thought to herself. She had to get some fresh air and leaned back on her chair.

 

„ Yeah I have worn these for ages. And the smell makes even myself gag. Must be all of these corpses down there hahahahah“

Becca leaned to the site and tilted the boot upside down. Lina could see some specks falling to the ground, like a little rain of dust. Still in thought she looked at the ground and she thought she saw some kind of movement.

 

Pauls world got turned upside down and he screamed as he was falling through the air. He landed on the cold ground with broken bones but still alive. Everything was abstracly huge and he couldng5;t make out anything around him until he saw the angelic face of Lina in the distance. He was just so happy that he had escaped this hell. His smile vanished as he saw the goddess from before moved her dirty converse sneakers over him and crushed him like the microbe that he was.

Lina though about brad, the parade and what becca had said before. She didng5;t think much as she place her foot on the place where she saw the movement before.

 

If they act like idiots than maybe becca was right. Maybe they need a lesson. A nasty suprise to make them think about what they did.

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8827