Washing machine existence by Werewolf
Summary: Disclaimer: All publicly recognized characters, settings, and places are the property of their respective owners. The author owns the story. This is not connected to any media franchise, ect.

—-


An idea that formed in my head while waiting at the clinic. Quiet yet attractive woman walks in. Idea takes off!
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 6764 Read: 47786 Published: November 03 2019 Updated: December 01 2019
Story Notes:
I’ll plan to write every few days. First story. 🙃

1. Chapter 1 by Werewolf

2. Chapter 2 by Werewolf

3. The light by Werewolf

4. Hands 🙌 by Werewolf

5. The darkness 💥 by Werewolf

6. Exit😳 by Werewolf

7. Chapter 7- Wake a28;a039; by Werewolf

8. Clapping for you 👏 by Werewolf

9. Nine 😛 by Werewolf

10. Tug of war 😬 by Werewolf

11. Ice freak 🍦 by Werewolf

12. Fondled. 🤭 by Werewolf

Chapter 1 by Werewolf
Author's Notes:
Reception desk
How I ended up in this cosmic washing machine labeled “converse” is not exactly a conundrum.

The exact details of how it is even remotely possibly; well that may be forever unknown. At this point I might as well take accountability for my overactive brain, rather than attempt to blame some power on my misfortune. Try as I might, when an attractive woman walked past, my eyes would dart to her choice of footwear.

Might we agree that a passion to please is one thing, but a daily near death experience and unexplainable terror is quite another??

It began with a glance. I sat there, grazing through my loooovely text book on body language and communication, presuming to be called at some point by the nurse. Expectantly before o either jerked over or began to resemble a wizened wizard.

The profound pulsing in my ears was nearing the crescendo, and I contemplated pushing my fingers forcefully into my eyes, in a vain attempt to pacify the ache.

Thankfully my eyes began to close and I flew near to dream land. Jerking away as the door slammed shut yet AGAIN, an icy blast of wind forcing its way insure, someone caught my eye.

Protein shaker in hand, she slightly limped towards the reception desk.

A messy bun topped off an agitated mask, complete with obvious gym attire, the yoga pants looking as though they needed a rest from the workout themselves.

Back to my reading, I sighed as this glorious figure explained her reasons for gracing the clinic with with presence.

Shaking her head in irritation, she made her way to my corner, thankfully out of the way and with a noticeable lacking of crying infants.

“Might as well settle in,” she threw my way, as she sat down and pulled her feet up on the double seat. “Make yourself at home,” I thought with a smirk.

Little did I know. As soon as my eyes snapped open again from my restless nap I felt... off; so I closed them again. Somehow the office seats had grown a tad more comfortable. How long had I been out? Did I miss my danged turn to see the doctor?! Shaking my head slowly I suddenly noticed my headache was clearing. Ugh time to open my eyes again. As my eyes opened, I swear I feel the entire earth cease movement. A blue, a hurricane, an out it this world reality! The chair I had fallen asleep on was gone! Instead I was underneath some structure. Had I sleep walked?! This is madness; or much more. My eyes continued to search for some answer, as I felt the ground with my hands. Not grass or dirt. More like rough fibers. The sound of a volcano pulled my attention to the right, as I heard the ground beginning to tear, and the voice of a god say, “Joel? Joel?” “I’m here,” but even as the words left my mouth, I could again tell something was off. The time was slight and squeaky. Stepping out from under my current domain, and expecting anything but what I saw next, brought me to my knees, to reality, and to a world that was next to impossible. Everything was so vast and gargantuan, I froze.
Chapter 2 by Werewolf
Author's Notes:
A safe place. 🧐
Obviously I wasn’t going anywhere quickly at this size. Certainly not to the nurse who, regardless of the distance between us, I could see she was bewildered at a no show clinic call.

Not my fault.

This is an absolute cluster. How am I to get anywhere? I came here alone, and had left my phone at home since I brought my book with me!

As if to answer my question, a scratching overhead, of which the likes I had never before heard brought me to see the grain sized sole shaking back and forth! Thankfully I’m a bit of a fit freak, or that may have been my demise. As the massive shoe cut through space on its way down I did manage to duck back behind the leg of the tree trunk chair leg.

The converse.

The little breathe I did have, nearly evaporated when a second colossal shoe joined its twin! Ahhhh!!! My options were already limited due to my current minuscule size of now presumably 3 inches, and how I’d ever get out of here is a feat for the ages! I’d need help that was a definite fact.

If only gym girl could have a purse next to the chair I could attempt to hoist myself up and inside! As if to speed up my time line, two huge abruptly decided they were crammed on the vast seat had stated to lower to the floor. Ugh those feet, filling my universe gave me no real option. I near levitated into the opening of the shoe, knowing I must cram into the toe section before the foot came to find its home. hoping against hope that the shoes might stay loose and untied, the foot sped towards me. In it settled, and I heard a sigh of comfort, I also wondered if the nurse may call her soon, this mysterious iron goddess. I didn’t have long to wonder. “Saraaaaaa.... Saaaaara,” came the call of the hour! “Coming,” I heard her shout far above, as she hurriedly stuffed her feet into the shoes, no need to lace them, but being thoughtful of her tender leg. In that instant the lights behind my eyes began a coruscating dance of tremendous pain. My entire being was under her control in the quick trot through the waiting room! Her toes obviously feeling some disturbance in the force as they prodded me a more sideways direction. Weeew, finally she stopped. Weight and height, then onward to the checkup. As Sara explained her issue to the nurse, some knee pain, I pondered my reality. What would come next? How could this possibly end well? Trapped in a shoe that I may normally be curious of, this was shaping up into a disaster. Out of the blue her foot began to move! Without time to react, and me still wedged tight, I was thrown across the insole. As I rolled to a stop I saw my perfect view out as her shoe, heard the panicked gasp, and beyond that a finger pointing directly at my tiny form,. The astounded face stared invasively into my soul....
The light by Werewolf
Author's Notes:
Discovered
The space between us, as well as the sheer weight of my puny self seemed to stretch and expand; the lack of understanding palpable in itself.

SNAP!!!

The rubber band of time shot downward as she kicked the shoe, knocking me back into my supposed new place to dwell, the toe section.

“There’s something in my shoe,” Sara gasped to the nurse.
“Well lets seee?!” Pointing the toe down, Sara gingerly picked up the shoe as if it may explode in flames any moment, brought it over to the patient chair, and before I knew what was about to happen, WAP, out I tumbled landing on the clean white paper covering. Both the young nurse and gym girl Sara stared, frozen like Medusa herself had appeared.

“What.... what is it??” As I tried to desperately run back towards the shoe, to cover, to somewhere free from these searching, probing eyes.

No such luck. “Oooooh no you don’t you little thing,” nurse said gleefully, “nurse Heather will take care of youuuuu.” With that, I knew I had to escape, and in a fraction of a second I had turned to run.; and just as quickly hit a soft, warm wall. Heathers cupped hands.

Sara, now out of her shock, began to chuckle. “He’s getting his cardio today!” Her second phrase was much more fitting... “How, and what is he though??” “Im a MAN!” I screeched up at them! “A what?... a worm?!” As I opened my mouth to issue a rebuttal, heather closed her hands and lifted them off the chair. The gentle squeezes to my body increasing in pressure, giving me little choice but to squirm around helpless to her grasp. “Yep, a squirmy little worm man I’d say,” Heather laughed. Opening her hands she then dropped me back onto the chair. “I want to hold it,” Sara exclaimed with great exuberance! Closing her fingers around me, she held me me up in one hand she then let me come to rest held in her palm. A puzzled expression clothed her face, as she wracked her brain. “You look familiar.” “From the waiting room?! How the fk did you get in my shoe?” “He’s a creepy worm,” heather answered, her voice taking on a darker tone. “Hmmm maybe, but let’s let him explain.” “SO. GET. TO. EXPLAINING,” Sara snapped, accentuating each word with a thumb pad pressing down on my chest. Each press send me wiggling and pushing with no luck on her all powerful finger. How to explain my way out of this? “I just don’t know, I fell asleep and poof I was tiny,” “No other explanation?? No one you came in with who could help you?” “Other than my headache, no; and how this occurred, I’m flabbergasted. Can you please help me? I asked, looking to Heather .” “A cure?? You’re smaller than my middle finger, what can I cure??” I’m just a small man,” I sighed, lowering my head. “Awww don’t be to down, you are just a tad to big to fit on my finger! Any smaller and I could use you as a fancy ring!”
Hands 🙌 by Werewolf
Author's Notes:
More build up...: to the freaky opening 😏
Her hands were cool and well cared for. Clear polished nails were trimmed down and covered with a shiny clear polish.

The things you notice when your life is absolutely in someone else’s hands.

Poking and prodding my mini form, she held me in one hand high enough so the thought of jumping out vanished from my mind.

Try to resist? It only made her giggle. “Ahhhhhhh!!!” Maybe a scream? That earned me a unbelievably huge finger pressing down on my whole face. Useless, I was stuck.

“He is so darn cute!” Sara said to heather- “that he is; a marvelous little toy.”

A toy??! My mind began to freeze at these words. They didn’t even see me as a human at all, let alone a man! Just a tiny toy.

“Here, you try,” Sara said, passing me to heather, who eagerly held me in a tight fiat, her dark red nails pressing into every cell at once.

She was much less gentle, more careless, or just outright wanting to see how I’d reacte. Pressing my head back until I squealed, pulling lightly on my arms and legs, and then with a sigh, muttering,”why in tarnation
does it need CLOTHES?!??”

“Ooooh, valid point!” Agrees sara! “Nooooo, please noooo!” I shout, or attempt to, before heather flicks me right in my poor abdomen. The words catch before I can finish, and I slowly begin to get a glimpse of how this may turn out. It is near ridiculous to struggle against the hand as it makes quick work in ripping first my shirt, then my pants off. Leaving me in shoes, socks, and briefs. Looking exceedingly pitiful and frightened. “Take them off or you may loose a limb,” I’m ordered by the increasingly terrifying Heather. Granted I do not want to have a mangled leg, so forlornly I comply. My boxers come off last, my face more red than a bowl of fresh marinara sauce. As I thought might happen, they both erupted into a fit of hysterical laughter, the hand I currently occupied bouncing me around dangerously! “What were you so worried about, heather gasped between laughing, it’s too small to see!?” “Hahaha like a hair!” Sara added. Dropping my head, I felt a tear forming, This was utterly hurtful. What had I done to deserve this?? Though they were right, it was pathetic. “Hey, I have an idea,” Sara exclaims, “would you like to borrow it periodically?” “I mean we nearly found him together, even if it was my shoe!” “Oooh I’d be overjoyed, and I know my man would have a..... bit of an experience as well,” Heather said slyly, looking down into my very soul. I gulped, not knowing how to respond. “Oh my, the doctor!- I must finish your initial set up!” As I was dropped carelessly into a deep pocket of her nurses uniform, and heard the hustle and bustle of the papers and such, I couldn’t help but wonder. What would become of me. All I could hear was “I’ll go fetch the doctor, and I’ll call you tomorrow to bring you your wondrous pet!” With that, I was along for the ride.
The darkness 💥 by Werewolf
Author's Notes:
*WARNING*


Twisted and obscene. MF/m.
The rest of her work day was a blur, a hasty unwanted lapse before the arrival at home.

She wanted her play time.

Fingers clutching around me, pulling, me out, and the face of Heather filling my vision let me know we were indeed no longer in the clinic.

“Welcome to my home, dear,” she cooed caustically. Playing a wet kiss that enveloped my face, she set off to her room.

Setting me down atop her dresser, she began to straighten up odds and ends. Looking around my new terrain, I turned and saw my reflection in a glass bottle of perfume. Muscular me, but inexplicably shrimpy.

A hop hop jam woke me from my maundering mind. Heathers phone.

“.... yeah babe.... splendid night.... be ready....”

“Yes... toy... new.... try it....’

“...Surprise”

“ 😘... “

Peering over at me, Heather blew me a kiss as well. “My man is coming over tonight, I must get ready- don’t want you trying anything slick now.”

With that, she snatched me up by my tiny head, my screams unheeded. She bent over and dropped me.... I landed on a slide. Only it wasn’t a slide. On the way down I smelled leather, a musky stench of sweat, and landed with a wallop on the insole of her boot. Absolutely no way out.

I sprang to life with I heard two voices, my fitful rest gone with a wink!

“.... you’ll see later,” I heard Heather say coyly.....“first, get my instruments. Blindfold, rope, and lube.”

As the two giant forms above me began to spice it up, I began to sweat. I’d heard her mention “toy” multiple times... she had also called me “toy.”

No way it could be me.

I MUST ESCAAAAAPE!!!!! With all of my might I could muster I ran into the leather sides, back and forth! No luck. The boot was not going anywhere. I might as well run against a mountain.

Too bad I wasn’t able to levitate, because it was that moment my blood froze to ice. “... you stay here, I’ll be back with your surprise.”

A second later her face appeared over the opening. Reaching in, she fished me out, my struggles just adding to her already fiery behavior.

A sharp squeeze to my ribs got my attention, and caused me to gasp in pain before ceasing immediately. 😔

“That’s better; soon you can struggle,” she whispered in my ear.

Closing me in her hand, she moved again. Her hand slowly open to reveal my circumstances. Her blindfolded lover. His gargantuan member, already leaking precum. Heather looked at me and winked.

Omg.... no... NO!!!

As she moved me closer to it, I fought like a rabid animal, thrashing around!!!

My face pressed all too soon against his slit, choking me with his warm salty fluid. Heather rubbed me in slow circular motions, a tease which he apparently enjoyed immensely. Before long he was breathing heavily, while his cock continued to grow; veiny and robust.

Changing her pace now, she gripped me in her palm, pancaking me against his rod and using me as an unwilling assistant. My poor skin soon became raw and chafed. He may have felt the extra stimulation from my tiny body, and next thing I know I feel as though I’m standing next to a volcano!! Pulse, pulse, and it erupts!!! Loads and loads of hot, steaming cum were pouring out everywhere as Heather herself erupts...into laughter. Trying to breath I clamp my mouth shut, squeeze my eyes closed, but I can still feel it coat me like a second skin.

“Here baby.... time for your feeding....”

Gripping me now by my ankles, too late I realize her idea. I’m the spoon. Goopy oozing semen cover my everything, as I move closer to his mouth, his tongue outstretched. Heather expertly maneuvers need onto his tongue, depositing his seed without giving up her secret toy. Four times, then it’s complete.

Humiliating in every sense.

“Now for your favorite,” she leaned over in his ear and whispered, before sticking me in her mouth and swirling me around. She finally spit me out into her hand and began reaching for the lube.
Exit😳 by Werewolf
Author's Notes:
More MF/m

A harrowing ordeal

Will he survive?!
My mind was an utter wreck.

Could it get any worse? Any more barbaric?!

As Heather toyed with me, building the anticipation, she kissed her lover passionately. His blindfold still on, he had no idea the unassuming gift he was about to receive.

Taunting me no longer, holding my legs firmly, she gave my head a firm nudge against his tight exit hole. Lubed up as I was, it was surprising she kept such a firm grip on my legs. Odd thoughts during times of distress.

At least I was still alive, though how so I was at a loss.

One more gently nudge and POP, face first! It was then I tried, I tried with every ounce of my being to fight this fate!

Murmuring something far above, Heather was on a mission. I was going inside, whether I fought or not. Her man seemed to be enjoying himself as well, as the farther I was pushed in, the more he moaned! Thrusting hard, it became a rhythm, my screams lost amid the rank stench. My wiggles seemed to egg them both on, lost in ecstasy at my expense. Him none the wiser of the expense of this “sex toy.”

Gagging, choking, sweat began to pour over me, leading me to wonder if I may get sucked inside fully and lost?

Lost in a giant filthy rectum. Deranged.

After years it seemed, he finally shuddered in pleasure, and ever so slightly I felt a tug on my legs.

FREEDOM!!!!!

“I’m going to wash off our toy, then I want you to ravage me.....,” I heard her say, before carrying me gingerly to the restroom.

Grinning down at me, she pulled the plunger up in the sink, reached over for the soap, squirted a vast amount all over me, and then WOOSH, a jet of water shot down on my head! The force was incredible! From a sink!

Scrubbing with her hands, she slowed when she got to my groin, my mini prick feeling the electricity. As it began to stiffen she sped up. As I closed my eyes with wonder, awaiting my own orgasm, SMACK!!! Agony! She had flicked me straight to my poor cherries, and as I opened my eyes in shock, I saw her rear back for another go!

SMACK! Ahhhhh!! Why? I had been a good toy!

“Please! Please Stop! “ I begged as she flicked me once more to make she I understand.

“You are nothing but a lovely little toy now. I will use you how I see fit. You need to understand this, you are no longer a man.”

As the words left her mouth, I began to sob, held in her hand, my groin on fire, my mind racing.

“I understand Goddess...” I choked out, as I attempted to console myself.

“Tomorrow you’ll be back with Sara, and I expect it will be.... funnnn.... hahahahahahh.” 😆

Well, for her anyway. Clutches in her relentless squeezing grip, she held me fast as we left the restroom. Placing me again near the mouth of her spectacular choice of footwear, she released me, watching me flail as I settled in a heap on the bottom. “Time for me to go enjoy myself finally.... and don’t you DARE think about touching your pathetic thing, or I’ll rip it right off!” Curling into a ball, I laid down, closed my eyes, and let sleep come. Or was it sleep at all.
Chapter 7- Wake a28;a039; by Werewolf
I awoke to an earthquake, or rather Heather shaking my booted home. Sleep was not a luxury I was afforded apparently.

“Time to go back to your owner,” she let me know.

Depositing me on her desk, she bit off a tiny morsels if cereal bar and dropped it at my feet. A capful of water came next. As I gorged myself, she watched me with curiosity. Scooping me up, satisfied I was full, I was dropped into her, purse, the ferocious zipper terrifying as it sealed off the light.

The drive was u eventful, save for my riding anxiety.

As the doorbell rang and the door opened, I heard Sara, “Come in, come in,” she said welcomingly.

“I must head to work, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy him plenty,” Heather laughed as she fished me out and placed me in Sara’s cupped hands. Her cool fingertip stroking my back gently; soothing.

“Toodles!”

With that, we were off, heading to who knows where as her hands closed softly around me.

Female voices broke the silence.

“What is it?”

“Is it a bug?”

“May I hold it?”

As her hands opened, I gazed in wonder at three stunning monoliths, all gorgeous and terrifying both at once.

As if to answer, Sara dropped me in the outstretched hands of the thin blond, her intricate tattoos catching my eye.

As I attempted to catch me footing, her hands closed around me.

Then head over heals as she began to shake me!

“A mini dice,” she was obviously enjoying this game!

Opening her hands she grinned. “You are so adorable!!”

Her hands explored my tiny body, and watching me wiggle seemed to excite her.

Leaning over, her tongue flicked out, causing me to shiver. Flicking the tip against my member, she watched as my body arched. Again. This time I moaned.

“Oooook Jessica, Haley wants a turn too....” Sara told her, as if a moderator was needed.

Haley plucked me out of her hands, trapped as I was, between her thumb and index I felt quite powerless. Studying me, she gave me a sharp squeeze to my ribs, but I gritted my teeth and gave her no joy. A second one, much harder was my limit, and a squeak flew from my lips!

“Ahhh, you did it!” Jessica said, cheering on her friend!

As the eyes of the red head, those laser like eyes settled into my very being, I felt fear.

“I will find your limits,” she whispered, beckoning me over. As Haley set me down, I felt compelled to walk towards her gaze.

Her hand came down to snatch me up,

I nearly peed. Grasping me in her fist, she blew a gust of hot breathe in my face. “Do you enjoy this?” She asked me, waiting for my reply. “No! Please! Let me go!” Her hand released me, and I began to fall... Right before I hit the table, or my death, she hand came under me, as though a magic carpet had been summoned to my rescue. Flipping me over, she poked at my rear, watching for a reaction. She got none. Harder, and I squirmed, her pinky finger prodding between my cheeks. How much more could I endure. I would soon find out...
Clapping for you 👏 by Werewolf
Author's Notes:
Hands 🙌
After she tired of toying with my anal gland, she rolled me over, letting me rest in her palm.

She held me out as the four goddesses just watched me, waiting to see how I might react. Looking around, their faces were a definitive reminder of my helplessness and need for their help, but also of how they were becoming more like goddesses, and I less of a man.

The destination of mere toy were my unwanted travel plans.

“Lillian,” Haley said, addressing the red head, “he seems to be able to hold up all right so far.... I do wonder if his size makes his body more dense or somehow accelerated his healing?”

As the words left her mouth, the look on Lillians face became like that of a lion about to rip into a gazelle... or a mouse. Or a minute sized pet. Me.

*CLAP!!*

Agony ripped open my pores and my brain flooded with an overload of WARNING.... heading toward destruction, as blackness attempted to overtake me.

Opening her hands, she poked me in my abdomen with a pointed, blood red index nail, and as I struggled to turn my brain right side in, she must’ve concluded my pitiful loans were enough cause to go again.

*CLAP!!*

My body didn’t seem to be crushed, though every tissue in my body aches and screamed, I was alive. 🤔

The woman seemed most delighted as this find, as I could nearly see the wheels turning in their heads. The horrors they enact on me. Why though?


“Let’s see who can make him squeak the loudest!” Lillian offered, before once more...

* CLAP!!*

My bones felt disintegrated.

I rolled around in her warm palm, my breathe coming in gasps. The fear was overtaking me, nearly eclipsing the physical pain.

My limits?

Seemed I’d find them today.

“Hmmmmmm....” Jessica mused.. “ I want to try mashing him in my hands like some play dough, and rolling him like a mini stress ball...”

“He could be exceeding useful on tough days!!”

“Haha, solid idea on the stress outlet, albeit a tad cruel!!” Sarah chuckled before adding her idea; he so desperately wanted to hide in my shoe, maybe he’d enjoy being rammed in these??”
Lifting up her filthy, ragged converse shoes. I began to shake. I just might die. They looked one seem tear away from the dump! 😱

“A toe massager; splendid,” Hailey said, voicing her approval.

“I’m want to try a tug of war.... whose down?”

“Am I eeeever,” Lillian learned down at me, her eyes twinkling...

Scrambling to my feet on her fluid flesh, I turned to sprint. To where I did not know.

Off of her hand would be a start.


I made it approximately half a centimeter before I began to fly.

Not like Superman, a bird, or a butterfly.

I had no control in this matter. A flick of her wrist, and BOOM, the air I caught brought me to the table with a vengeance.

“Seems he may need a quick interlude,” Sarah offered, as she started a game of “bat me between them;” using me as a living soccer ball and her index and middle fingers as her feet.

Sliding along the table, the comparatively gently smacks with their fingers to what I had experienced so far an odd welcome break.

Until it was Lillian turn to pass me, and a flick to my groin gave them their new favorite sound, a sharp squeal, my hand instantly reaching towards my toughened sac. “Ha got him good that time!” Lillian noted.

“Awww he is so pathetic and weak, let’s give him quiet time and go eat lunch,” Sarah shared out loud. “If he is quiet, he may get a few crumbs.”

“I know just the place he can fit!” Jumping up and turning towards the kitchen, she was back in a few minutes with a glass bottle. A salt shaker.

She began to unscrew the lid, the holes looking tiny even to me.

Claustrophobia took hold.
Nine 😛 by Werewolf
Author's Notes:
More tests.

Soon.... more giant couples 😏
I just had to hope I wouldn’t be used as an unknown variable in a despicable sexual escapade again.

Mentally it was the most exhausting. The suffocating feeling, inexplicably hot, the force ripping my mind from my body.

Used as a tiny anal toy.

Wreckage.

The clatter of plates and silverware dissipated my questioning thoughts.

Right now, they were engrossed in finding my pain threshold, and I’d need to be in the fight for this.

Tapping on the glass with a spoon, the reverberations rattling my bones and clanking my jaw, Hailey grinned at me.

“Having a swell time in there, little guy?”

“I want to hold him again,”Jessica whined, “he feels remarkable, so soft, warm, and wiggly, all at once, like a strong worm.” Thinking for a moment, Sarah responded with a giggle, “he needs his food... but if you’d like; he can eat out of your hand. He’s more of a pet anyway.”
“Awww, yes please!” Was Jessica’s instant reply!

Unscrewing then cap, she tipped me upside down, and as my body was stiff and limbs nearly asleep, she had to put some work in to free me, nearly needing to grab a spoonful of oil.

Out I finally came with a groan, as my cramped body wasn’t yet responding to my brains commands. I fell, limp in her hand. Picking off a few bits of bread, cheese, and tomato, she set them in her hand next to me.

Ravenous, I reached out to grab a piece of bread.

*SMACK* a heavy flick right on my ear!

Yowling from the sudden blow, I fell forward on my hands and knees.

“That’s better,” I heard Lillian voice high above....” but what do you say?”

“Please?” I asked, just wanting to eat and feel energized again.

“Please Goddesses, may I eat. “ was her iron reply.

“Please...... “ I trailed off. I couldn’t give in, not yet. My stomach cried for a morsel, but I rebelled.

As I looked up, I saw all 4 of them pinning me down with their eyes.

I felt the hand I was in begin to close, and as I guessed that my short window of opportunity to eat had passed, I also knew something else was beginning.

Holding me in the palm of her right hand, she looked almost.... sorry for me, as her left hand approached; and she began to use me. I was indeed her tiny, living stress ball.

Crushing me between her palms, grinding me back and forth along her bony ridges, I moaned as my form was stressed repeatedly, my head feeling close to bursting when it took the brunt of her assault. Closing her soft fingers around me, cap a pie, she rolled me back and forth, dizzying; warm flesh everywhere.

Holding me between her thumb and index, she twirled me, laughing as she slowed and my tiny hands pushed frivolously at her dynamic, all powerful, yet thin and dainty fingers. Fingers that could encompass my entire being. Panting, I was out of breath, feeling near crushed, and bruised.

How long would it take to heal?
Tug of war 😬 by Werewolf
I’d better heal on the move, as Hailey and Lillian looked ready to drool, and they mocked my grunts of pain, and Jessica finally slowed her roll, as she offered her flawless opinion; “He is so darn cute, and so therapeutic to squeeze!!”

Hailey and Lillian were up for the pinnacle of tug of war games; one puny man toy, against four prodigious hands.

Who would come out the champ??

Seemed a lose- lose for me, but since there both gunning for the loudest squeak, maybe if I stayed silent they’d give me a break.

Dropping me into Haileys waiting hands, I managed to breathe, deep and slow, calming my anxious nerves.

“Aw he looks scareeeed,” Hailey noticed, and began to massage me gently, whether in a caustic tone or not, I didn’t even know. The soft touch felt fantastic.

Short lived, as the vicious Lillian decided I didn’t need to be babied.

“Let’s toughen him up, the tiny shrimp,” she shot out, more to me I felt. “Arms or legs?”

“Why not flip a coin?”
Sarah’s bright idea.

A coin, to determine who held which half, my body the rope.

Digging a quarter out of her purse, she waiting until a “tails” from Hailey and a “heads” from Lillian signaled the flip.

FLICK- swoosh- clack!

“...... aaaaaand it’s HEAADS!!!”

“Lillian, what do you pick?”

“Top half!” She graciously chose!

Reaching out, she took my minuscule hands in between two of her finger pads as Hailey took my feet.

“Best two out of three,”Jessica said laughing.


As the two goddesses began to pull, my throat let out one continuous scream, my voice echoing my hellish distress, as my tiny joins popped, my ligaments and tendons raged, and I wondered again.... how was I still intact?

Was I healing even as I was in this agony?

Then Lillian began to twist, as though I were a key inside a lock, twisting and pulling simultaneously.

“Pleeeeeeeeeassssse..... Meeeercy!!!!” I shrieked, on the verge of insanity.

“We did it!!!” Hailey hooted, catching me as Lillian let my hands go, holding me up by my feet so she could study me.

Her warm breathe and probing eyes had an effect on me, and my insignificant prick began to grow.

It didn’t go unnoticed.

“Whaaaat, whattt, whaaaa, what the... is that for us...?!... it wouldn’t be enough for a flea...” Hailey said, pointing at my swollen member and laughing hysterically.

I felt my face grow red, the shame creeping in.

“Awww you hurt his feelings!”

“Let’s go again, time to pull,” Lillian said, reaching out; “One more, since last time was a tie.

I lasted the time it took to have my form wrenched left, right, and then as they worked together, beginning to twist me up like a twisty straw, I was finished. Opening my mouth, I attempted to scream, and a shrill sound emerged. As I shook my head wildly, they finally relented, perhaps more worried if I’d survive than over my wellbeing.

“I’d say it’s a tie,” Lillian shared her option; and Hailey agreed.

“Time to get nasty..... he’s going up my nose. If he’s still hungry from his missed meal he can clean it out....” Sarah said to me, staring at me with eyes on fire as she spoke.
Ice freak 🍦 by Werewolf
Without any further warning, she plunged me straight up her left nostril!

My head connected with a piece of bone, as my feet barely stuck out, her fingers gripping them tightly. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to slow my heart, the heat, no space to even scarcely turn my head, and grossness in general causing me to wish I were anywhere but here.

Nearly anywhere.... the experience with Heather and her man caused me to rethink that wish.

“He tickles...” I head a rumbling voice say, the close proximity startling me.... and another add, “try blowing your nose with him in there.”

The thought was a solid one, as an unearthly tearing sound, that of a conglomeration of snot came forcing its way towards my head! Closing my mouth and eyes, I could hardly breathe, snot was everywhere!

Then I heard the one who held my life in her hands... “eat it.”

Trying not to wail, the thought occurred to me that I may see fresh air the sooner I appeased her. My goddess. My who?? My...?

Opening my mouth I began to lick; envisioning ice cream, vanilla with walnuts and Carmel drizzle. Another universe to me now. I licked, swallowed, and hoped for another bowlful of ice cream as I felt a moan of pleasure welling up inside of her. The power she had over me was an electric charge unlike any other. Turning my head, I searched for another walnut, and wasn’t disappointed. My stomach nearly full, the ice cream treat was a splendid days worth of energy for my famished body. Then as I felt a tug on my feet, my daydream ended, the ice cream bowl yanked away, and oxygen became my ally. Four curious faces watched me, until Jessica spoke; “He sure is becoming quite the pet, he is an exquisite little plaything.”

“That he is, but he needs a bath, he can get the right one later,” Sarah added. 😐


Bath time was a welcome break from the obscure concoctions they came up with to stretch my mind. Foamy soap, warm water, soft and gentle hands.... I could live like this for eternity. Paying special attention to my aching balls, she toyed with them, a fleeting touch before moving on to wash my chest, then back again before moving on to my face, and back again. About to finally burst, my self control a withering mess, she laughed, and turning the warm water to freezing, stuck me underneath the icy river!!!

Sputtering and shaking, my body near shock, she turned off the faucet and kissed me, her lips covering my head and then some... a tease and then pain, pleasure and an experiment, a test and then contentment. So many changes, so much to process. Wrapping me in a soft hand towel, the threads longer than my hand, I savored the quick uplifting moments, the cotton world having a marvelous feel. Plucking me out often cocoon, she seemed to catch an idea, and quickening her step, she walked back to the living room.
End Notes:
An adventure outside her home soon.... to the 🤔
Fondled. 🤭 by Werewolf
My nerves were on edge. Their anticipation for nearly every thought involving me equaled my suffering.

Opening her hand, she brought her idea into play.
“I’m dying to race the stair stepper, and my toezies could use a massager. He may fit in my converse shoes!!”

“Oh Gaaah that’s raunchy, even for me!!” Lillian said amused.

After that, I wondered if I’d even know who I was. Being out of her castle though, could I have a glimpse of freedom? Escape and evade? A life or death game of hide and seek; the one upside to my lack of size being that EVERYTHING became a place to avoid detection.

I may put that to the test.

For now, staying alive and sane would be my number one, as I knew neither how long she’d race up the machine, or how much pain it would inflict. Yet another sadistic game that offered me no break.

Holding me in her palm at eye level, Sarah looked me dead in my eyes. I was unable to hold her gaze for even a passing moment, and looked down, nearly wetting myself. “My feet get sweaty, little worm,” she warned me. “Rock- paper- scissors for who gets to play with him while I get my gym gear ready!!!”

Ahhhh!!!

“I better win,” Lillian said gravely. “I have some graphic ideas... my stomach is suffering from all that pizza I ate last night, and he could help loosen me up..... if you know what I mean.” A wink sealed the deal. No way she could win. That was not a destination I wished to be near ever again.

“Noooo, I just want to stick him between my toes!” Hailey broke in. “His puny body would be so marvelous, squeezed in... especially since he dan take so much abuse. My toes would be relentless,” she finished with a wicked grin.

Lillian. *ROCK*
Hailey. *SCISSORS*

Lillian. Again. *ROCK*
Jessica. *PAPER*

“Yessssss, I win!” Jessica exclaims!

Holding out her hands, I was dropped into her soft palms, her long fingers closing around me. She did seem to be the most gentle so far. More exploration and teasing, less outright discomfort. The safest bet so far. Maybe there was something to that thought.


Simply passing me amongst her fingers, gently, closing her eyes, she eliminated sight to raise her sense of touch, my minuscule body seeming to move at a different frequency in her omnipresence. Her finger tips pressing and her fingers kneading me ever so softly, waiting for my reaction, but I didn’t feel the fear or punch and struggle like when I was being squeezed. This was different. She might be my goddess... in time perhaps.

Stroking my head, rubbing my cheeks, even passing over my lips, my tongue slipping out to lap at her, which was noticed. Her eyes cracking open, she gave me a gentle squeeze, and asked, “did you just lick me??”
She seemed entertained, rather than upset.
“I did,” I squeaked out.
“Hmmmmm,” she went back to fondling me.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8762