A Playful Response by special_snowflake
Summary:

When Yan reveals his shrinking fantasy to his best friend Sarah, she gets surprisingly excited. A story begins where she tests the limits of his fantasy...

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1580 Read: 10813 Published: November 01 2019 Updated: November 01 2019
Story Notes:

This story is framed as a story created by the main characters. As such, the main plot is purely imaginary - any attempt of scientific explanation is tossed away in favour of playful teasing ;)

I intend to finish this story at some time, but won't be working on it regularly. Expect new chapters to take a long time... Sorry :/

1. (Intro) His little fantasy by special_snowflake

2. Sarah smiles by special_snowflake

(Intro) His little fantasy by special_snowflake
Author's Notes:

This first chapter contains no real shrinking action, if you're only here for that feel free to skip it.

Wow! It's been only a year since Yan last saw her, but he didn't remember her to look this stunning. Sure, Sarah has been pretty before...

Maybe it's because he's now single, that he starts to notice...

Or maybe it's really just her dark brown wavy hair, her beautiful face smiling at him with those plump lips... It might well be her body alone: a model's shape just slightly more portly to make it perfect... Surely he would've noticed it back then...

"Hi?" Sarah asks, mildly irritated by Yan not having moved since she opened the door.

Yan is still struggling to comprehend. "Uh... hi Sarah!"

She laughs a bit and, realizing he wasn't going to move on his own, steps forward and hugs him. Feeling her unbelievably soft breasts pressed against his chest doesn't exactly bring Yan back to reality, the fear of greeting her with an erection does. He briefly hugs back.

As Yan is still rooted in place, Sarah grabs his arm and pulls him inside. Her flat is crammed with boxes. She just moved in a few days ago. Despite being only 19 years old, Sarah has already spent one year abroad and now, immediately after returning home, she goes about living on her own. Meanwhile, Yan is 21 and living with his parents. That's not really reprehensible considering his diligent attendance of university, but it isn't exactly exciting either.

Sarah guides him through piles of mostly unopened cardboard boxes into the living room. The room is well-lit and surprisingly spacious for a single person - though this could be due to the lack of furniture. So far, a glass table and a large red couch have been placed. Still gripping his arm, Sarah playfully pulls Yan, who then falls onto the couch. Sarah sits down right next to him.

Absorbed in conversation, they pass the afternoon there. Sarah could talk ages about anything, without Yan ever loosing interest. After several hours, Sarah shifts the topic, "Well now, you need to tell me about yourself!"

Yan really tries to pull up anything interesting from the past year, but has to conclude that "there is nothing, sorry."

"Come on, there must be something... How's Mallory doing?"

Mallory is Yan's ex-girlfriend. He's surprised that Sarah would bring her up, as the two girls really did not get along with each other. "Yeah right... we broke up few months ago," he says as emotionless as he could.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that." Sarah seems genuinely concerned.

"Nah, it's okay. I don't really want to talk about that."

"Okay... you know you could've called me when she dumped you...?"

"I know, but... honestly, I don't know or feel anything about her anymore, just confusion, I'm trying to avoid." Yan was amazed by how well he just summarized the past two months of avoidance-mode towards anything Mallory-related.

Sarah silently looks at Yan for a few seconds then cuddles up to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "You still have to tell me something," she whispers.

Yan stays quiet, asking himself what to say.

"Just try something you wouldn't tell anybody ever. A secret. I'll keep it, promise," Sarah adds, answering his unspoken question.

Yan's shrinking fantasy comes to his mind, but that would be inappropriate, wouldn't it...? He feels really close to Sarah and she seems to be very comfortable with him as well... But what if she laughs at him or think he's crazy...?

"Whatever it is, I promise I won't laugh at it!" she assures.

How does she always know what he's thinking? Well maybe there is a deeper understanding here... After a moment of hesitation Yan responds, "okay, I have something... some kind of fantasy..."

Sarah straightens up immediately. "What is it?" She looks expectantly at Yan.

"I have this fantasy to be... small" Yan mumbles.

She looks confused, but still excited. "Small?... Like shrunken small?"

Yan's heart is racing. There's no turning back now. "Yes, shrunken..."

"Okay, and how small exactly?"

Revealing this secret so openly is even harder than he thought. If only he could tell without outright saying the answer...

"Hard, huh?" Sarah again reading his mind, "Want me to take a guess?"

Okay, this girl is amazing! She just read his mind, solved the problem and turned the conversation into a guessing game! Yan is in total awe and answers "Yes."

Sarah giggles, "Let's see... 4ft would be child-like, but I don't know how crazy you are yet... My guess would be somewhere between 4ft and 2ft, because smaller than a baby is obviously unrealistic as a human size."

"Well, it's a fantasy, so I'd not be concerned with realism," Yan says with a slight smirk. Did he just notice himself being proud of being crazy?

"Whoa okay, this just got a lot more interesting!" Sarah cheers, "6 inches?"

"That works, but I guess I'm crazier than that"

"Of course you are," she winks at him, "let's make you only 1 inch then!"

Yan is shocked that she would go with a size that small so quickly. Sarah cheekily sticks out her tongue. She seems to thoroughly enjoy this moment and adds, "That's pretty small, you know?"
For a brief moment Yan looses any facial expression. Sarah manages to, in some strange way, make him feel small.

"Yan?" She immediately has his attention, "One more thing before we carry on: we're both adults, no reason to sweet-talk your 'fantasy', we both know it's a fetish," Sarah winks again.

Sarah smiles by special_snowflake

"Now, I'm curious, what could you possibly want from being so small?" Sarah asks, getting a bit more serious now.

"Hard to say... Guess it's about the things that might happen with that size..." That's the best explanation he can come up with? To be fair, Yan's fetish has seemingly always been with him and it's definitely nothing he'd pick himself. He never had to reason about why it was there - it was hard enough to accept it.

"You mean the things that might happen to you? Seems like a power dynamic to me, but much... bigger" Sarah again begins to smirk, "not powerless, but completely helpless!"

"Actually, that's quite a good way of thinking about it," Yan admits.

"That's funny, because one would expect calm and shy people to have more dominating fantasies than shrinking into helplessness"

"Maybe you don't know me enough: in reality I am the most badass guy you could possibly imagine!" Yan says, trying to sound dead serious.

"Oh right, sorry," Sarah adopts his tone, "it's just really easy to forget that when picturing you at the size of a spoon!" A slight smirk returns to her face. That one really hit home. "Oooops, was that belittling?"

"Sarah, you are crazy!"

"Oh am I?" She raises her eyebrows. "Aren't you the same, most badass guy I could possibly imagine?" Again, that cheeky smile. "People say I'm pretty creative, according to my imagination you ought to be crazy. Why don't you show me?" She looks him deep in the eyes.

Just recovering from staring at her in disbelief, Yan tries to match her playful tone, "How would I do that?" Needless to say, he is as clueless as before.

"You would definitely not be asking... Well, next time, you'll know it, maybe..." She shrugs her shoulders. "But for now, you're the less badass size again!"

Dammit! What did she want him to do? Kiss her? Push her down? Gosh, it could've been simply replying eye contact doing nothing!

"You were just about to tell me what you want happening to you, little one!" Sarah says with a rather commanding voice - as if she wasn't completely dominating the conversation already.

"Typically it's a woman who can do what she wants with the smaller person... As you said, it's really that power dynamic..." Yan answers, leaving out the cognition that she already established that dynamic by mere conversation.

Sarah laughs. No giggle, no smirk, straight out laughter. "You want me to happen to you, don't you? To do whatever I want with you?" Her laugh makes the feeling of shame rise in Yan. Sarah notices and decides that it's time for Yan to stop thinking. "I actually quite like the idea. And it's cute that you think I would do it for you. What if I tell you, I do it because I want to?" She sticks out her tongue.

Yan is far away from thinking, completely engulfed in an overwhelming urge to surrender. "What would you do to me?"

"Now, that's a question that's hard to answer - you're basically asking a crazy girl what she wants. Nobody knows that!" Sarah slowly straightens up her seating position again, then she pushes Yan to fall back into a red pillow. "Actually, I could know what I want. But what's the point in that, if I can easily take it without a second thought?" She bites her lower lip and swings her leg over, so she's on her knees upright, towering over Yan.

Without Yan making a single noise, she continues, "A more reasonable question is: what could I do? But now the answer is boring, because it's anything, you know that. Seems like you need to give me a more concrete example."

Unbeknownst to Sarah, Yan is already vividly picturing an example: him standing on the floor, right below her. He watches her grin far above him in fearful anticipation for the answer she would give him to that.

End Notes:

Well, that ended up being a major tease, I'll try to make the following chapters a lot more concrete

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8756