Shrinking Habit by GoneBoyGone
Summary: You decide to have a little fun with your sister’s footwear while she showers, but it doesn’t go to plan...
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Footwear, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3157 Read: 20199 Published: September 28 2019 Updated: September 29 2019

1. Chapter 1 by GoneBoyGone

2. Chapter 2 by GoneBoyGone

3. Chapter 3 by GoneBoyGone

Chapter 1 by GoneBoyGone
It’s Friday night, 8pm. Your parents have gone out for a drink, and your big sister is supposed to be babysitting you. Instead she’s sat in her bedroom texting.

You hear her door open, while you are downstairs watching a movie. She goes into the bathroom for a shower. You decide this is a good opportunity to... explore. You slowly creep upstairs and into your sister’s room. Empty. You slowly close the door behind you. You begin looking around, for her shoes. You see, under her bed, a long line of shoes. “Bingo.” You mutter to yourself. You slowly get down onto the floor and then crawl under her bed. You look at the line of shoes, and consider which ones to play with.

You grab her running shoes, which she used around 10 minutes ago, on her daily run. You grab her left shoe and hold it to your face. The warmth radiates to your face and warms you up. You slowly breathe in the odor. Smells like cheese. The lovely smell of her sweaty feet gives you euphoria. You look at the inside of the running shoe, and find one of her socks. You pull it out and take a great whiff of the inside. The pungeant odor fills your entire body, as you lay there, under your sister’s bed, like a little perv. You decide to go for her school shoes next. They’re a lot like tap dancing shoes, and very smooth. You take it and take a deep breath of the inside. It smells like a mix of rubber and sweat.

You continue to sniff her shoes for a good 10 minutes, before you hear footsteps in the hallway outside. Suddenly the door opens, and you’re forced to put the shoes down and lay as still as possible. Your sister walks in, barefoot. You see her smooth feet slapping along the wooden floor. You stare at her hypnotic red toenails, so beautiful. She bends down, to her bed. You stay as still as possible. She reaches underneath and grabs the towel next to you. “Hah, almost forgot this!” She mutters to herself, before standing back up and walking out, shutting the door behind her.

You continue to sniff her shoes and socks, for a bit, until you begin to feel quite light-headed. It’s probably just the smell. You get out from under the bed, still sniffing her trainers, with their sweaty aroma. You begin to feel a bit dizzy. Suddenly, her room begins to spin lightly... You put a hand to your head, feeling for a fever. You feel sick. You walk around her room, feeling drunk. You go back to her bed. It seems taller than before, huh. You walk over to her nightstand where a small bottle of water sits. You open it and drink a small bit. When you walk back over to the bed, it’s around an inch taller. Are you hallucinating? Is this a dream? Are you... no, no, it can’t be. Is it possible that you’re shrinking?

You kneel down and take another whiff of her shoe. The lovely smell fills your nose, and when you stand back up, the bed is 3 inches taller. This has to be a dream. You are hallucinating. You now stand at a mere 5’1” compared to your previous 5’9”. You slowly walk around, very confused, before coming to her nightstand. You take another swig of the water, and again, when you go back to the bed, you are smaller, by around 4 inches! No... this can’t be happening! The shrinking seems to be speeding up! You actually begin to notice now. Shrinking around, an inch per 10 seconds.

You breathe heavily, fearing for your life. You stand at 4’7” now. You put your hands to your head and begin to breathe rapid, heavy breaths. 4’4”. 4’1”. Before you know it, you’re standing at 3 feet. The shrinking is happening fast now, around an inch every 3 seconds. You kneel down, terrified. You begin to slowly sob. You stand up, to check your height. 2’3”. 2’0”. 1’6”. You shrink at 1 inch every second now.

You run to the door, to try to escape and get help, before it’s too late, but you can’t. You jump, and jump, but you’re too small. 1’0”. 0’7”. 0’3”. You run to the bed, and try to grab her sheets. At least being on the bed will be safe. It’s too late. You fall to the floor. You get up, you’re so small now.
You stand at a tiny 1 inch. You stop shrinking, this must be the final size. You begin pounding on the door. Your tiny fists make little to no impact, and it seems that your sister doesn’t hear a thing. You run to the shoes that are in a line under the bed. You are too small to grab any. You aren’t even big enough to climb onto the front.

Suddenly, you hear footsteps from outside... The door swings open, and your sister enters, towel wrapped around her...
Chapter 2 by GoneBoyGone
Her bare feet slap down on the hard wood floor, just in front of you. You stand at a mere inch, nothing compared to the comparative size of this behemoth of a sister! Her foot heads straight for you, but you’re paralyzed in shock and fear. Her foot comes down on you like a rockslide, but just at the right moment, she jumps to the right and lands on her bed. You slowly move and face her. Her glorious brown and shiny hair flows, as she flicks it. You’ve always admired your sister as a rolemodel. Her name? Faith. She has deep blue eyes and full lips which compliment her glowing white teeth.

You look up at her, as she brushes her hair, while laying on her bed. She swings her foot of the side of the bed. You roll to the left and narrowly miss a collision. She shuts the door with the end of her toes, then continues brushing her hair. You need to find a way of getting her attention. Before you can do anything, she pulls off her towel to reveal her in her lingerie. You back into her dresser and crawl underneath. You poke your head out, while she gets changed into some casual clothes. She wears a pastel pink t-shirt and jacket, with a pair of ripped jeans and some pastel blue socks with pink hearts on the sides.

She walks over to her bed and sits down. She grabs her white and pink Adidas sneakers. She then lies down and proceeds to scroll through Instagram. This could be your chance! You pull your phone out of your pocket and try texting her. “HELP GOT SHRUNK, ON FLOOR NEXT TO DRESSER HELP PLZ xxx” You patiently wait for the message to go through. A few minutes later, nada. You look at your signal, 1 bar. You’ve got a 2% chance doing it that way, so you decide to crawl out from under the cabinet, and approach her left foot, lulling slowly off the side of her bed. You slowly walk underneath the bottom of her sneaker, which is plastered with gum, dirt and other gunk. You jump, as he foot lulls downwards, and grab onto the very front of her shoe. You dig your hand into the grooves in the foxing on the front. You pull yourself up, trying to avoid puking. You look down. From your perspective, you’ve climbed around a meter. As her foot bounces up and down, you lose balance.

You fall backwards onto the toe cap and slide up it. You land on the section with the laces. You look up. This is a hard task, but you’re determined to succeed. You slowly walk along the tightrope that is her laces. You reach the tongue of her shoe and grab it. You hug it, not letting go out of pure fear. You slowly crawl foreward onto her blue socks. You sit between her sock and the mouth of her shoe, just for a break. Suddenly, she pulls up her leg, onto the bed. You wobble in her shoe, then fall onto the bed.

You look up and just see denim. You run towards her and jump. You grab onto the stitching in her jeans and climb up to her t-shirt. She rolls to the side. You lose your grip in her shirt and fall onto the bed. She is now facing your general direction. You begin waving your arms frantically and shouting for her. She doesn’t notice. After a few minutes of trying to get her attention, she sits up. You quickly run to the bottom end of the bed and crawl onto her shoe.

She stands up. You lose balance and fall into her shoe. It smells rather pleasant, at first, considering she has just had a shower, but then you are hit by the odor of cheese from her insole. As she begins walking, you fly to the front of the shoe and bruise your face. You crawl under her sock in the toe section and grab on tight. As she steps again, you are flung backwards, further under her sock. You now lay under the ball of her foot. You hold tightly onto the fabric of her sock. She walks and this loop of flying forward and back continues for a while before she goes downstairs to the living room, where she stands still. When she stands still, you’re under the ball of her foot and you lay in pain. Your face is pushed into a pool of sweat.

You start to drown in it, before she releases all pressure and sits down. You pull out of the sweat and cough out lots of liquid. Her toes gently wriggle above you. You slowly push yourself out from under her foot. You leap atop her toes and crawl out of the shoe, which she has slightly open, as she wiggles it. You grab her laces and slide down the side of her shoe. You are about to let go, before you look down and see how high you are. You scream and climb back up. Her left knee is up, and her right foot is resting on top of it. You stand on the end of her shoe, in literal peril.

You slowly crawl up her shoe and back inside. After around 10 minutes of her watching TV, she stands up, which takes you by surprise, and you are held underneath an uncomfortable part of the foot. The sole of her foot gently pushes down on you as she steps into the kitchen. You are facing upwards and as she steps down, your face is crushed down, and when you try to scream, your mouth is filled with sweat and fibers. You flail your arms and legs wildly, trying to break free, but the pressure just increases. The sweat grows stronger, the pressure grows harder, the fibers choke you. You begin to wish for death, but your sister’s foot has other plans.

She reaches her destination, the fridge. She stands still, pushing extreme pressure on you. At least when she was walking, you had momentary breaks, but now, you just lay in pain as her foot slowly pushes down, more and more. You open your mouth to scream one more, just as she lifts her foot up, resting the front of her shoe on the ground, pointing her heel into the air. You puke up sock fibers and sweat, while gasping for air. You lay against the insole of her vertical shoe as you regain breath. She makes a decision that is beneficial to you, and slowly slips off her shoe.

Her foot is placed horizontally again, and you are under her heel. Her foot slowly pulls out of the shoe, with your grasping onto her heel. You are low on energy, so let go, by accident, and fall into the shoe. You land on the bouncy insole and in a puddle of sweat. You grab the inside fabric of her shoe and begin to climb out. Her sock-clad feet lay next to the two empty shoes. You pull yourself out of the shoe and land on the hard, cold tile floor. You look up and see your massive sister, pull out some milk. She must be making cereal. You run to a safe location, then pull out your phone. You retry the message from earlier. It sends.
Chapter 3 by GoneBoyGone
She receives a message on her phone, from you. She reads it slowly and carefully. “Stupid little kid, probably just hiding.” She mutters to herself. NO! She thinks you’re joking! You pull out your phone, and while engrossed in sending another message, you don’t notice the large shadow looming above you, as her socked foot comes straight at you like a torpedo. You look away from your phone from a second, to see a large object coming down on you. You scream in fear, then try to roll out of the way. It was too late, you were too distracted.

Her foot comes down on your insignificant tiny body like a boulder. It smooshes you into the floor, as the pressure on your body is so high. You try to scream, but the ball of her foot stops you from doing so, as it pushes harder and harder onto you as she goes on her ‘tiptoes’ to reach for the cereal. You hear a crack. Then another. You feel your ribs breaking inside of you. You open your mouth to scream but it just shoves part of her sock down your throat. You sit there, in extreme pain, under your GODDAMN SISTER’S FOOT!

When she had got the box of cereal, she went back to normal standing pressure. You slid out under her sole and screamed in pain. You had broken at least 3 ribs, and you were puking up hairs. You are determined to try to get her attention, but not like this. You sprint along the kitchen floor, which feels longer than the Amazon Rainforest, but eventually, you reach the carpet jungle which is the living room. This room would be much harder to traverse, since there were lots of pieces of fabric sticking out of the floor. You crawl over to the couch, and squeeze underneath it. This is a safe place to text. You pull your phone out and continue typing the messa— wait. Where’s your phone?

Oh dang, you lost it, while being smooshed under your sister’s foot! You begin to realise the absolute gravity if the situation, and you start to cry. You kneel down and sob for a good 5 minutes, before you hear a familiar thudding. Suddenly, out of nowhere, her shoes appear, walking toward the couch. Oh no, you know what’s going to happen. Suddenly she pulls off one of her shoes, the kicks it under the couch. The back cuff of it hits you and knocks you flying on the floor. The second shoe arrives, just poking out of the side of the couch. You wonder. This is your fantasy. What if, you could experience your fantasy, while the size of a quarter? While she is engrossed in her movie, this is the perfect opportunity to snoop in her shoes! But, what if what happened last time happens again? You don’t want to get stuck in there... but thats a risk you’re willing to take!

You run to the front of her shoe and climb up the foxing. You do a leap onto her laces and grapple up to the mouth of her shoe. This fall will be around 2 meters for you, but like, an inch, for your sister. Regardless of what Faith is doing, you hop down inside her shoe and slip in a small slick of sweat. You fall face down in bit of muck, but quickly stand up and brush it off. The stench in this part of the shoe is very low, but still a lovely smell. Do you dare to go further? What if you get trapped? Despite these thoughts, you wander deeper anyway. After around 3 steps, you already feel the warmth radiating from the sole and onto your body, and the smell is getting stronger. This smell would usually disgust others, but you’ve always had a strange fantasy about feet, and shoes, and getting shrunk.

This is so wild! Living out the best thing ever! You wander deeper into the shoe, into the toe section. The smell is extremely strong here, and you begin to feel light-headed again. Oh no, not again! You run back to the heel section and begin jumping up to climb out, but you can’t. You’re too small. You continue shrinking for a while, until you’re around 1/8th of an inch tall. You grab ot the fabric inside the shoe, but they’re to big to grip to. You spend a long time trying to escape, but to no avail. You admit defeat and go back to the toe section. You feel the weird lightheadedness again. You feel sick. You fall over forwards and are knocked unconscious by the extreme heat and the strong stench.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... THUD! Your sister’s feet hit the floor and wake you up. You realise that her movie must be done! Her foot appears under the couch and grabs the shoe you aren’t in. She swings it around for a while, while she watches the end scene. She then slips it on, and her other foot comes for your shoe. You run to the heel secrion and begin jumping and grabbing frantically, but nothing works. As her toes slide in and hold you underneath them, your face is slid along the sole of the shoe. Small pieces of dirt and large puddles of sweat are pushed inside your mouth as you are grinded along the shoe. Finally, you reach the toe section, where you are stuck between her big and middle toe. You seem to have slipped inside the sock, through the fabric, and you are now stuck by sweat glue inbetween her toes. You tug yoursef free, but it doesn’t work. She lifts her foot up high, then stomps it. You are tugged free from the sticky glue, which you are now encased in, and you fall unconscious inside her sock, where you slide down to underneath the bare sole of her foot. The last sense of consciousness fades as the sweat pouring from her foot soaks you...
End Notes:
This isn’t the end! Stay tuned!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8685