Tour Group by Notkent
Summary:

A tiny family gets more than they bargained for when their holiday plans take an unexpected turn. A tale with characters galore and hopefully, something for everyone.

 

Will continue soon on my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/NotKent?fan_landing=true).


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Incest, Insertion, Legwear, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: No Word count: 77931 Read: 283173 Published: September 01 2019 Updated: April 12 2022
Story Notes:

Some tags will be fulfilled in future chapters.

1. Chapter 1 by Notkent

2. Chapter 2 by Notkent

3. Chapter 3 by Notkent

4. Chapter 4 by Notkent

5. Chapter 5 by Notkent

6. Chapter 6 by Notkent

7. Chapter 7 by Notkent

8. Chapter 8 by Notkent

9. Chapter 9 by Notkent

10. Chapter 10 by Notkent

11. Chapter 11 by Notkent

12. Chapter 12 by Notkent

13. Chapter 13 by Notkent

14. Chapter 14 by Notkent

15. Chapter 15 by Notkent

16. Chapter 16 by Notkent

17. Chapter 17 by Notkent

18. Chapter 18 by Notkent

19. Chapter 19 by Notkent

20. Chapter 20 by Notkent

21. Chapter 21 by Notkent

22. Chapter 22 by Notkent

23. Chapter 23 by Notkent

24. Chapter 24 by Notkent

25. Chapter 25 by Notkent

26. Chapter 26 by Notkent

27. Chapter 27 by Notkent

Chapter 1 by Notkent

“Hurry up Ava!” her mother hissed, dragging her suitcase close behind her as she powered through the airport. Her daughter was scurrying behind, struggling to keep up with her mother. Ava was 16 years old, but looked a lot younger. Her petite 5’4” frame was dainty and delicate, hardly made to be jockeying past other travelers in the rush to catch their connecting flight. Her dirty-blonde hair was loose against the back of her yellow t-shirt, wavy and tangled on one side from having slept against a window on the long haul from Sydney. Her skin was light and seemed pale in comparison to her mother’s, but the cloudy amber eyes they shared were identical, indisputable proof of maternity. The slight teen had a backpack slung over one shoulder, containing her laptop and other prized possessions, which weighed her down as she fell behind.

 

“We’re going to miss the connection,” warned Lynn. The 38-year-old mother was already in a bad mood with the airline and she didn’t need a long layover on top of everything. How dare the hostess say that her husband couldn’t have his own seat? The discounted price didn’t mean a thing! What were they paying for!? Lynn was determined to just sneak her husband onto the flight next time, and she felt more than justified in his view. The bleached blonde woman was strikingly different from her daughter. At 6’4”, Lynn Pearce was an imposing woman, and she had a full body to match her stature. While she didn’t look fat, she carried and impressive 240lbs in her voluptuous form. With legs, thick like tree trunks, the towering blonde surged through the crowded corridor, her thick thighs were almost the size of her daughter’s abdomen. Atop these pillars wobbled an enormous ass beneath a pair of taut denim short-shorts. Each globe of powerful flesh was the size of a basketball, the pair swaying from side to side as she moved. Her waist narrowed at a soft belly, covered by the bottom of a grey tank-top.

 

The other protuberance and on her colossal form was her bosom. The bland cotton went from comfortably covering her abdomen to being stretched to breaking point by her breasts, the HH-cup bra clearly visible beneath. The monumental jugs bounced violently with each step, infuriating her all the more as she had to dodge inconsiderate bystanders that blocked her path. The fabric of her top directly underneath her arms were far darker than the rest, the sweat pouring down from her pits in the sea of human body heat. Dark semicircles were also present beneath her breasts, but thankfully the sagging balcony of her boobs kept those a little less visible. Her wavy hair tied up in a bun, Lynn was doing everything in her power to get through the throng of people while not losing her daughter along the way. At least she didn’t have to worry about her husband and son.

 

John and Aiden Pearce were carefully tucked away in her purse, slung over one shoulder. The tiny pair were about an inch tall each and had taken all the booster shots to make their little bodies invulnerable. John too had been angry that his son and he had been forced to vacate their seats to get more people on the flight. They had clearly not read the disclaimer under the airline’s policy on the discounted tickets from shrunken people. They had to pay half price to not get a seat and instead share with another passenger. Thankfully he had come with his wife who was given her own seat. He would certainly be writing to Quantas as soon as he got back to Australia, about their blatant disregard of the Equal Treatment Act of 2010. A seasoned lawyer, John had been very successful before he had shrunk at the age of 40, and it had broken up his marriage, but since then he had fought hard for the rights of shrunken people, and even found a new family. He looked over at Aiden as they bounced gently in the soft pocket in his wife’s handbag, the 10-year-old boy fast asleep. He had his mother’s hair, but unfortunately inherited his stature. The adventurous little man has been running all around his mother’s lap on the flight and had tuckered himself out. John ran a hand through his hair as he waited for his wife to carry them to the connecting flight.

 

While a firm believer in equal rights and upholding the dignity of shrunken people, John had to admit that being carried around took all the normal pressure out of travelling, albeit ushering in a whole host of new ones. Lynn didn’t understand his passion for his independence, but then he doubted she could: shrinking after a taste of normal life was hard to adapt to. He was lucky that his wife was careful, deceptively gentle despite her size. She had always been unimaginably tall to him, and had they met before he had shrunk, she would have still been a giantess. Thanks to the universally available medicine that made his body strong, they managed to have a mostly normal relationship, and even children. He longed to be able to one day hold her like he had his ex-wife, but he knew that science was some way off finding a cure for shrinking.

 

Again, he thought he was lucky as he thought about how rare it was to find someone that would be attracted to him. He wasn’t bad looking, but there was so much that he couldn’t do at his size, and Lynn seemed to do it all for him. He didn’t think he could have even dreamed for travelling like this, were he on his own. The fact was, despite all the rights and protection given to shrunken people, it was still had dangerous world for the vertically challenged. The handbag shook suddenly as Lynn side-stepped to dodge an oncoming baggage-trolley piloted by a woman in a hurry. John hoped that they would get to the gate soon.

 

***

 

The queue for boarding was painfully long, and worst for those in coach. Marta sighed as she shifted her weight from one leg to the others, standing far from the barriers behind a family of chattering Brits. The long line of humans wasn’t even moving and Marta could see that It was because they were busy loading the tiny people first. It was fair enough she guessed as they wouldn’t be able to get in on their own and it meant that whoever was loading them could leave after they were all on board, but she still wished they could go faster. The 5’8” brunette tapped her foot impatiently, leaning on her carry-on with one elbow. She didn’t seem threatening, nor did she give off a welcoming vibe. Her tan skin and rosy, slightly freckled cheeks were warm enough, paired up with misty green eyes and curly brown hair that cascaded down to the middle of her back., a dark green bandana keeping the locks in line. Her clothes however showed the expected angst befitting an 18-year-old: dark, skinny jeans that hugged her legs and round butt, ripped at the knees and on one thigh, paired with a dark green jacket over a maroon tank top. A perky, D-cup pair of breasts poked out against the top but were hidden from the sides by the unzipped bomber jacket. A pair of sneakers covered her feet as she waited impatiently to get on her flight.

 

It was partly her nature to be in a rush, but also her excitement: the siblings had not traveled outside of Spain before. What luck that they had won a raffle sponsored by a local football team! She glanced over her shoulder at her brother, or rather, at her shoulder. Sitting on the broad shoulder pad of her jacket as a tiny boy. While at first glance he was hardly noticeable, on closer inspection, he had the same eyes and hair as his sister, and the same excited anticipation spread across his face. Javier had not gotten on with his sister as a child, but he had become a tiny person at the age of 17, and now got on surprisingly well with her. She and Marta still teased each other, but he no longer had the upper hand. She was always amused by his lack of fear in the face of her vastly superior size, but she cared for him and made sure not to ever take things too far. The tiny boy held on tight as his enormous sister stepped forward: the queue was finally moving.

 

***

 

Donald Davison buckled his seatbelt as he finally made sure that his family were all seated. The five of them would never have been able to sit together on a normal flight, but that was one of the few perks of being shrunken people. The 54-year-old businessman had saved no expense in planning this holiday for his clan and he was proud of his achievement. The specially converted business-class seat had been adapted for luxury travel for tiny people. Where one seat had stood, the cushion had been removed and fitted with a platform. On this surface, covered by a thin carpet appropriate for their size, ten tiny seats were spaced out in two rows. The seats were no different than the much larger ones on either side and it truly gave the experience of normal air travel, despite all ten of them sharing an aisle seat.

 

There was only one seat beside them: the window seat and it was currently unoccupied. Donald knew that a normal person would be occupying the seat soon enough, but at least it would be someone respectable, and not a commoner from economy. He had taken the seat closest to the aisle as a courtesy to his family. Beside him sat his wife, Allison, a beautiful blonde woman, 10-years his junior. The two of them had had three children together, all three with the very same bleached blonde locks of their parents. The twins sat on either side of their younger brother. The two 21-year-olds were already scrolling through their phones as if they had been sitting for hours. Jessica and Nicole were identical, right down to their matching white tank tops and pink Abercrombie sweat pants. Their hair was braided into two tight buns, ideal for comfort during their flight. Between them sat the youngest of the Davison’s, Michael. The 12-year-old was frantically tapping away on a tablet, surprisingly more expansive than the regular sized ones. But then the little boy was Allison’s favorite so he was afforded the expense.

 

At that moment, the lumbering form of a colossal leg materialized beside their platform and the ten tiny people gave a collective gasp: They had started boarding the normal sized passengers. The bare white leg led up to the thigh high skirt of a middle-aged woman. The thick material clung to her hips which disappeared under the low brim of a business jacket. She had on a pale blouse underneath with the top button undone, and pale brown hair falling over her shoulders: she looked stressed. The giantess was a hundred times the size of the tiny people that would be sitting beside her during the flight and it was amazing that they could be in the same vicinity, given how people had reacted to shrunken people when the disease was first uncovered.

 

She looked down at the passengers with steely blue eyes; one pair looked back. Donald held her gaze, clearly noting the disgust in having to sit next to such puny creatures, but he didn’t break away. He knew his rights, and what was more, so did his lawyers. The giantess however, was completely unfazed by the insignificant man’s confidence, and made it a point to turn her back on them as she walked by to her seat. Donald, somewhat guiltily watched the enormous woman’s ass shift and sway as it passed over them, easily large enough to cover all ten people on the platform, and then some. The giantess sat down with a huff, her sudden crash sending vibrations through the platform, enough to make Jessica drop her phone.

 

‘Dumb bitch,” she muttered under her breath, thankfully too quietly for the giantess to hear. The young woman picked up her phone and resumed scrolling, as the giantess opened a book, determined not to interact with the insects beside her any further.

 

Another boom broke Donald’s trance as his head snapped back to the aisle. A grotesquely large body filled his line of sight and he gasped. The woman, or creature that stood over him was at least twice the width of the giantess sitting in the window seat. A very pale pair of XXL jeans covered the woman’s gigantic rear, which hung over the platform as she had to turn her body sideways to walk down the aisle. The colossal cliff of her ass cast its own shadow over them and even Allison looked up to see what was responsible. The disgustingly large rump lingered over them for another moment before the behemoth continued her way to coach. Donald shivered: the filth was being boarded now, into economy class. He couldn’t believe they had to pass through business and thought about suggesting a separate door for the riff-raff.

 

***

 

“Here, this one is me,” Emilie said, tossing her jacket into the empty cushion. She then carefully leaned forwards and placed her friend on the same seat, letting the tiny girl hop off her hand onto the jacket. She turned around and lifted her carry-on, slotting it into the overhead cabin with a little difficulty. She couldn’t believe that all of Anna’s stuff had fit inside her little bag.

 

The brunette wiped a stray lock of ebony hair from her round face as she straightened out her top. The stocky, 24-year-old woman grinned down at her friend as she stretched and prepared to sit down. She stepped into the row of seat past the aisle seat and then hovered before the middle seat. Dressed in dark blue jeans that hugged her ample, heart-shaped ass, she bent her knees slightly as if to sit down, right over Anna. The back of white-t-shirt popped up, revealing the top of a tattoo that she had gotten while at university, right on her sacrum. The tiny woman pretended to quake in fear, before getting bored of the game.

 

“Just do it then!” Anna screamed jubilantly, a smile plastered on her freckled face. The red head stood with her hands on her hips, starring unfazed at the enormous mounds of flesh that were moments away from crushing her. Just as Emilie’s ass spread to its maximum diameter, complexly covering the air above her friend, the giantess popped back up and giggled down at her friend.

 

“Careful, one day I might actually sit on you,” she laughed, stepping to the side again and then plopping down into the window seat, causing her sizeable bosom to bounce as she did so. Anna was tossed onto her back but otherwise unharmed: she was used to the slightly rough jokes her friend played on her.

 

“Not like you’ve ever done that before?” Anna shot back, calling to mind their first day meeting at university, when the tiny girl had spent the entire afternoon under Emilie’s butt. Since then the two had been inseparable, as befriends, as roommates, and much, much more.

 

“Shut up little ant,” Emilie reproached lovingly, staring down at the other woman, “Are you sure you want to sit next to me? You might get missed when the food comes if they don’t see you.”

 

“Oh no, whatever will I do?” Anna replied, working as much sarcasm into her German as the language would allow.

 

The two girls had had a long flight in from Munich, but they still seemed to have the energy to quip at each other. In fairness, Anna had slept for most of the previous flight, curled up on Emilie’s lap while the larger woman had relied on caffeine to keep her from nodding off and dropping her friend. They had worked hard in their interim jobs as interns to afford this trip and they were excited at the prospect of their travels.

 

“I’ll just walk over to the aisle seat then,” Anna said, sticking out her tongue playfully. She huddled up inside Emilie’s coat as the stewardess walked by, not paying any attention to the crumpled-up article of clothing on the empty seat. Anna didn’t mind sitting on a normal seat, but flight crew always got defensive and insisted that she use a seat with the proper safety features. She and Emilie agreed that the safest place for the tiny woman was with her friend, so she booked a seat like a normal sized person, then got half the price refunded upon arrival to the airport after explaining the confusion. She knew that many people did the same, to get the benefit of a larger seat, albeit without any adaptations for their size, nor a way for the much larger crew to know that they are there.

 

***

 

“Okay, time to sneak me on grandma, put me in your handbag,” Li said, looking left and right to make sure that no one was watching. They were standing in the middle of the queue, but being small had its advantages. The tiny figure of Li was hardly visible, and far less conspicuous amidst the chaos of the airport boarding gate. She stood, maybe an inch tall, in the palm of her 64-year-old grandmother. Despite her age however, Vivian could easily pass for 40, with tight, pale skin and a youthful face. She loved her granddaughter as the only one who would come travelling with her, but was also a little disappointed. The elderly Chinese woman had many grandchildren, but none of the others were small like Li.

 

The giantess held Li close to large bosom, a blessing that she alone had received in her family and took as a sign to bear many children. She had had seven of her own and now the next generation was already growing up. Vivian was proud of her granddaughter, the architect, the first in her class, and most importantly, her friend. The other grandchildren seemed to dislike her for embarrassing them, but Li never batted an eye, or else she forgave her. Either way, Vivian had been very excited when the her tiny relative had been able to take time off work to come on this trip with her. The plump Asian woman had an old-school carryon case beside her legs and stood tall in her summery dress. Vivian had wanted to try wearing the newer clothes that her children wore, to make herself seem less like a relic from a past time. Still, she had decided on a dress which covered her legs down to her ankles and her arms down to her forearms. She had however surprised Li with the dark red garment with the amount of cover it provided on her chest, or rather the lack thereof.

 

And just then, Vivian made full use of the enormous cleavage that stuck forward before her, mumbling something like, “I have a better hiding spot than a bag.” Li was confused at first, then outright scared as the older woman’s hand closed around her and rose. With her other hand, the woman reached into her dress and pushed aside her left breast, the thick white flesh squishing and bulging upwards. Then, with a deft motion, she pushed her other hand inside and release Li into the side of her bra. Before the tiny girl could say a word, Vivian released her bosom and the enormous mound of meat jiggled back into place, swallowing her granddaughter whole. Vivian then straightened her dress, and picked up her bag, ready to hand her passport in and board the flight. In her bra, Li was struggling uselessly against the giantess’s flesh. Trapped between her left breast and the bra that held it, Li was painfully aware of how long they had been flying to reach this point in their journey from San Francisco. The stale odor of sweat was overpowering as it poured in from Vivian’s all too nearby armpit. The smell, coupled with the sweat from the creases under her heavy bosom filled the tiny girl’s nostrils and made her want to gag.

 

The other problem was the heat. Trapped in the stuffy airport for so long, the enormous Asian woman’s body was readily radiating heat as quickly as it could and for Li, that meant that she was pretty much held in a furnace. Her own perspiration started to drip from every pore it could to try to cool her down as the giantess took a step forward. The movement caused her bosom to bounce and for Li, the equivalent of a thousand tons of weight to slam onto her body. Mercifully, the medicine she had taken had kept her invulnerable as it had promised, but unfortunately it did little to prevent the pain from coursing through her body. The simply movement of her grandmother walking was enough to knock the breath from her lungs.

 

The tiny woman was stuck, totally immersed in Vivian’s soft breast tissue, the fatty flesh erasing any sign of her granddaughter from the outside world. As she was scanned and sent through onto the loading ramp, she thought of letting the tiny girl out, but then thought better of it. No need to risk getting caught until she was happily in her seat. With that, Vivian dashed Li’s hopes of being set free and continued to walk onto the plane. The helpless little woman was bashed around by the enormous breast until the giantess sat down, and then she waited, cursing her grandmother’s humor as Vivian left her in her bra a little longer, as other passengers took their seats, not wanting to seem like she had smuggled a stowaway onboard. Which she had.

 

Chapter 2 by Notkent

Anna was bored out of her mind. One of the disadvantages of sitting with normal sized people was that she couldn’t reach nor operate the entertainment system. Anna most acutely felt this on long trips, but Emilie was usually there to keep her company, or at least to chat to. Alas, her gigantic friend was fast asleep, her tired eyes shut and her face leaning against the window beside her. Anna watched the brunette’s shoulders rise and fall with her sleepy breaths.

 

Standing up and stretching her legs, she moved around the seat, delighted at the lack of turbulence. She traversed the grey, cushioned material with easy, thinking about all of their plans abroad. They had planned in waterfalls, safaris, and a whole host of relaxing hotels to escape the local heat. Her attired didn’t match her destination, but Anna depended on her trusty sweat pants and sweater to keep her warm on the often over-air conditioned aircrafts. She arrived at the gap between two seats, and had to shift course to get to where they came closest together. At the front of the seats, the soft fabric almost met, the chasm between them narrowing to just about half an inch. Here, Anna crossed, hopping across the gaping ravine, lost in thought as she went. She had become accustomed to the general din of noise on the airplane, and pretty much ignored it.

 

***

 

Becca hated flying. Not because she felt sick or anything, or even because of the constantly screaming children. No, she hated flying because of the way the airlines canned people in like tuna. The 23-year-old was always praying for an empty seat next to her to stretch her legs into, but she was often disappointed. She scanned the aisles with no luck, so had decided to risk it all by crossing into another section. Picking up her book, she peaked into the next section of economy seats and couldn’t believe her luck. Not only a free aisle seat, but one with another empty seat next to it. Luck truly did favor the brave. She crossed the cabin over to it with purposeful speed.

 

***

 

Anna never even noticed the looming figure until it had come right next to the seat. She looked up from her thoughts. The cabin was dimly lit given the darkness outside, but there was enough light for her to see the newcomer into her world. The giantess was enormous, even compared to Emilie, who was fast asleep by the window even now. But her height alone wasn’t what made her seem so huge. Anna stared at her colossal thighs that now stood in line with her seat. Side-on, the enormous woman’s upper leg was almost as long as the seat itself. Anna was shocked at how close she had gotten, but never doubted that she was just walking by. Still, her instincts wouldn’t allow her to look away, so the tiny redhead stared up at the giantess.

 

To her horror, the giantess stopped. Anna craned her neck up along her dark jeggings up to her cropped green-t-shirt. The thin line of her belly that showed between the two was incredibly pale, and wobbled as she shifted. Further up, Anna caught a glimpse of fiery red hair, cropped very short on her head, before she stepped across.

 

Anna snapped out of her trance as she realized what was happening: the colossal leg was crossing into their row of seat, and the sky was being blocked out by the humungous figure. She turned on her heels and sprinted for the middle seat. Just then the plane sagged a little, passing over a cold current of air. The shift was hardly noticeable for most of the passengers, but its was more than sufficient to cross Anna’s footing, causing her to tumble onto her hands and knees: the slight delay was enough.

 

The puny German girl looked up, trembling as the new giantess’s massive rear slide across the sky, coming to a halt above the aisle seat. Her legs were now both in the row, forming a near-solid blue curtain before the grey seat, like a waterfall hiding rocks. Her ass was so wide that it seemed like it was large enough to spill over the sides of the seat as well, all of which was bad news for the tiny girl about to find herself under it.

 

“Stop! This seat is taken!” Anna screamed.

 

Unfortunately, Becca didn’t hear the miniscule squeak over the low rumble of the aircraft engines. In her mind, she had found the ideal empty seat, on the aisle with a gap between her and a sleeping neighbor on the window seat. The cabin was dark and no one seemed to have any obvious complaints, so she sat.

 

The overweight giantess’s ass hit the seat at speed as she quickly secured her position. Almost the full weight of her 200-pound body came crashing down on the cushion, and the tiny figure still reeling on it. Anna was crushed, her body splayed out and flattened against the spiky fabric of the seat as the heavy jeggings pushed relentlessly from above. The meaty mounds ballooned out to the sides as she settled in, the flabby contents spilling over into the aisle and onto the next seat. At least Anna could take some solace in the fact that she probably couldn’t have escaped the massive rear anyway.

 

Anna’s lungs were crushed, by the giantess’s massive body, the air squeezed out by force. Her chest burned as she felt the acute lack of oxygen in her panicked system. She needed to get free, but couldn’t even think about moving. She recalled back to the last time she had been sat on: a practical joke of Emilie’s, but this was something very different. For one thing, this colossus was surely twice her friend’s size and the difference in weight was painfully evident. For another, Emilie had been fully aware of what she was doing, but not this woman. Being unaware of Anna’s presence meant that she was unlikely to give the tiny girl breaks to breathe, and that was her main worry.

 

Anna felt her body overheating, a combination of the trapped warmth under the behemoth’s rump, and the fact that her body was still screaming for air. After a few more excruciating moments, the invulnerability formula kicked in. It was a sensation that Anna had thankfully never felt before, but not uncommon for shrunken people. The chemical concoction began by slowing her heart rate, and easing her body into a self-induced paralysis. Anna felt her limbs grow heavy, and lost any semblance of strength she had in her body. Her neck went limp and she felt her head get swallowed up a little more by the soft flesh around her. What she couldn’t understand was why she could still feel.

 

While the normal sized scientists who had developed the formula had considered how to conserve oxygen, they never thought about the comfort of the shrunken people themselves. The main goal of the formula was to prevent lawsuits and innumerable murder and manslaughter cases. While Anna’s body was not going to be harmed, the searing, soul-crushing agony that came with being smothered and pulverized by something thousands of times heavier than oneself, remained. And now that she couldn’t even move, she was forced to endure Becca’s unforgiving weight as the young, Irish woman opened her book and started to read.

 

Anna wanted to scream, to force the airline to kick this carless beast out of the flight. She wanted to scream at Emilie for falling asleep and leaving her alone, defenseless Mostly, however, she was furious with herself: for choosing such a dangerous seat, for not moving out of the way, and in hindsight, for wearing something so similar in color to the stupid airplane seat, that it was no wonder the giantess hadn’t spotted her. She was stuck, forced to endure the dull, crushing weight of the giantess without, who gave no sign of rising anytime soon. Her only hop was Emilie, who was fast asleep only a few feet away, but would she get up?


Becca was delighted, happily reading her novel in her spacious new surroundings. She stretched her legs into the aisle, raising them both at the same time to really feel it. Her body adjusted its balance automatically, her thick thighs and glutes contracting to keep her steady. Anna screamed beneath her, her voice muffled out of existence, as the soft, heavy walls around her suddenly hardened into stone and redoubled their crushing weight. The simple, torturous stretch, however, was short-lived and Becca’s feet landed on the ground soon enough. Unfortunately for Anna, she wasn’t quite settled yet. The enormous Irish woman scooted back, her ass lifting off the seat so minimally, that it never lost contact with the surface. Anna’s puny body was rolled violently along the seat for what, to her, felt like several meters. Then the full weight of the giantess fell back upon her, and worse, Becca was twisting her body to the sides to get comfortable. The sheering motion ripped at Anna’s skin, dragging her along the surface one way then the other. She could feel the friction burns already healing on her body, but they still stung like anything. The tiny woman cursed, praying for the beastly behemoth to be done with her, and let her go.

 

***

 

Li gasped as her grandmother finally withdrew her from her prison. The soft flesh of her enormous bosom had smothered her for at least half an hour and it showed. The tiny, limp form in Vivian’s palm was limp, eyes open but unmoving. The first time this had happened, the elderly lady had been terrified, convinced that she had killed her granddaughter, but since then she had grown accustomed to the way that Li’s little medicine kept her alive. The tiny girl had been trapped under many places, but always woke up eventually.

 

Vivian was seated next to an mother and child. The child had complained continuously before the plane had even taken off, until his mother finally relented and gave him the aisle seat for him to stretch his little legs. Ironically, he was now sitting with his legs crossed on the seat, tapping away on a tablet with dazzling colors on it. Satisfied that her son was entertained, the weary mother was half-asleep, her head straight in her chair and her mouth half open. She was alert enough that the slightest noise from her child would wake her up, which had happened a few times already: she was grateful or the chance to rest on the evening flight.

 

LI was fuming that her grandmother had taken so long to let her out, and she was just waiting for the chance to tell her off, but before she had regained full function of her body, Vivian grew bored of waiting for her to reanimate. She placed the tiny girl on her lap, letting her slip into the fabric of her skirt, between her colossal thighs. With her safe, Vivian plugged in her headphones and started tapping on the inflight entertainment screen on the seat in front of her, selecting the perfect film for her trip.

 

Despite her frustration, Li was thankful. She loved her grandmother, but the giantess had placed her in some less than pleasant places before, so her cleavage and lap weren’t so bad overall. Still, Li was drenched in her grandmother’s sweat and it was rather uncomfortable, not to mention the stale smell that filled her nostrils. Her legs always regained movement first, and as her arms too came back into function, Li pushed her self unsteadily onto her feet, balanced on the cloth bridge between the enormous thighs on either side. She didn’t last long on her feet however, as a slight movement on Vivian’s part sent her tumbling down the fold of the skirt and along a slope that led to nothing. Li couldn’t grasp anything as she rolled and finally tumbled off the edge of the skirt, down between Vivian’s knees.

 

The fall was long, but mercifully quick, as the puny body crashed onto the floor of the cabin in a heap. The overwhelming pain of the impact washed over her and Li froze, trying to block out the receptors in her body that assured her that she was broken beyond repair. After a second, she managed to push herself up onto her knees: at least the ground was steady. The pain wore off quickly at first, but the lingering ache all over her body clung on. She stood and looked up, gazing at the towering legs belonging to her grandmother.

 

Her sandaled feet were on either side of her, the worn leather imbued with the aroma of her feet. Thankfully, Vivian liked her baths. The nails were unpainted and neatly trimmed, but her feet had not been moisturized recently. The dry, cracked pattern of irregular hexagons and octagons painted a mosaic on her pale skin, soaring up into the air and disappearing beneath the folds of her skirt. The maroon wall that spanned the width of the chair totally blocked Li’s view of the giantess, and vice versa: Vivian hadn’t noticed that her granddaughter was no longer on her lap.

 

Li too came to this realization when she saw her grandmother’s foot rise, tilting backwards and swing over. The tiny woman threw herself to the floor as the colossal sole of the sandal passed over her head. Li rolled to the side and just cleared the faint shadow of the shoe before it fell to the ground, sinking into the soft carpeting with a thud. The vibrations from the simple movement crawled across Li’s body, lying millimeters from the heavy foot of her elderly relative.

 

Li sprang to her feet, looking around for any way to get back up onto the seat. She strained her eyes, desperately searching for a hanging seat belt or a thread from a blanket, but found none. Her giant grandmother’s other foot shifted and the shock of the impact on the ground almost knocked the tiny woman over. She knew she had to act fast. Stepping back to get a run up, Li sprinted head on at the thin sandals that Vivian was wearing, leaping up and managing to land her torso on the side, dangerously close to the side of her foot. Li managed to pull herself onto the shoe, steadying herself before executing the next step in her plan: tickling. Holding her breathe against the stench, Li placed both hands on her grandmother’s foot and started to dance her fingers around as fast as she could, praying for her to notice.

 

Unfortunately, she did. Vivian felt a slight tickle on her foot and flicked it sideways. The deft movement of her right foot sent Li flying into the air. Her tiny body somersaulted before crashing into the cabin floor, all without her grandmother even noticing. The puny woman rubbed her sore head as she sat up, cursing her grandmother for not even looking down at her. But wait, where had she gone? Where the red wall of Vivian’s skirt had been was now the underside of a seat. Li was confused for a second, until she looked to her left and saw that her grandmother was still at the window seat, and it was Li herself that had moved. The tiny woman decided that she would have to try a different strategy, but didn’t get the chance.

 

The sleeping form of the mother in the middle seat was totally oblivious to Li’s plight, but in her slumber, her foot managed to find the tiny woman. Having removed her shoes, the little Asian girl screamed as the enormous sock-covered foot of the massive American woman knocked her onto her back. The woman unconsciously pressed won, spreading her toes and inadvertently smothering the screaming shrunken person in her filthy sock. The sweat and filth from the sock’s previous 14-hour flight were evident to Li as she was forced to breathe in the foul odor of the stranger’s foot. The mother however was completely clueless about this interaction and happily caught up on sleep that her son had been depriving her of.

 

***

 

Donald Davison couldn’t believe his eyes. The booming sounds that had woken him from his slumber was outrageous enough, but her grew angrier still when he realized what had caused it. Some oaf from the economy class had snuck into his compartment of the airplane. He shook his head in disbelief and turned to see why no one else was acting on this. The shrunken people in the seats behind him seemed content enough on their little screens, headphones plugged in. His children were all far too busy on their own devices to notice a giant walking past, and even his wife was managing to sleep through the noise. He craned his neck to look up at the business woman sitting on the window seat and was disappointed to see that she too was busy reading some papers and was clearly ignoring the presence of someone who didn’t belong. Donald was determined to put a stop to it.

 

The enormous man had passed his seat and walking towards the lavatories at the front of business class. Donald fiddled with his remote for the service bell and pressed it. A ding rang out in the cabin and a light went on above the shrunken people’s platform. The middle-aged man waited patiently for a stewardess to arrive, as he watched the mongrel continue towards his goal. He waited for at least 30 seconds before he became outraged that this was still being allowed to go on. He pressed the button again and the ding rang out once more, but the light switched off. A third press again rang the tiny bell, and switched the light on again.

 

If they weren’t going to pay attention to him, he was going to force them to, Donald thought. He began furiously pressing the service button, ringing the tiny bell repeatedly. After a few moments, the giantess seated beside them turned to look at him, expecting to see a child playing with the remote, but instead seeing the angry little man doing it. She couldn’t believe what she was going to be forced to do.

 

“Excuse me,” she hissed, “Could you not do that please, the ringing it getting quite irritating.”

 

“Well I’m sorry but someone is here from the awful section at the back of the plane and no one seems to be doing anything about it,” Donald replied, matter-of-factly, his loud voice carrying through the otherwise reasonably quite cabin. The woman looked up over the seat in front and saw the man making his way to the toilets, looking very uncomfortable.

 

“Oh just let the man relieve himself,” she retorted, shocked about how vindictive the little thing was being.

 

“Excuse me, but I’d rather not be told what to do, thank you,” Donald snapped, continuing to mash the service button to the visible ire of the giantess. She rubbed her temples, but after another minute of the sound, she could take it no more. Bending forwards and to the side, she reached over. Donald was too preoccupied with his mission to notice the giantess’s massive hand reaching towards him. Only when it obstructed his view did he realize, and by then it was too late. The recently manicured fingers of the giantess pinched on either side of him and pulled away suddenly, dragging his arms forwards. With the pressure put on them, Donald screamed as he felt like his shoulders would pop out, despite knowing that they wouldn’t. With the deft movement, the giantess had removed his remote, which now lay sealed between the pulps of her fingers.

 

“Give that back you bitch!” Donald roared, getting up from his tiny seat to face the giantess. She merely withdrew her arm, and dropped his remote into her lap, some miles away. At that moment a flight attendant arrived.

 

“Sir, did you ring?” She asked, bending over to look down at the tiny man.

 

“Yes, I did!” Donald fumed, “There’s someone from economy using our toilets and one of you should go and sort it out!”

 

The young woman was shocked by this outburst and went to straighten up but was called back by the man’s continuing rant.

 

“And another thing! This bitch just assaulted me and took my remote!” Donald yelled, sticking his finger out towards the woman on the window seat.

 

“I did no such thing,” she protested, “I just wanted to stop him from making a racket with that bell!”

 

“She’s lying,” pipped in a voice from beside Donald, belonging to his wife, “I saw her try to tear him off his seat.”

 

Allison had only just woken up before the stewardess had arrived but had seen enough to dislike the business woman. The stewardess starred, not sure of what to do, she froze. The next few moments were a blur for her as a senior steward arrive don the scene and listened to what the three people had to say. To the young girl’s shock, the business woman was asked to be transferred out of business class, to a vacant seat in economy. She was outraged, but said nothing, instead, glaring at the tiny people as she walked past them, so close to just sitting down and ending her problems right there and then.

 

Donald watched her go, the large ass bouncing above him as the cow was forced to leave. He was delighted to have won not only that battle, but to see the man being forced to use the toilets in his own section, just before he was able to relieve himself. He chuckled to himself as he sat back down and turned his attention back to sleep.

 

***

 

Anna finally felt some relief. She had long since accepted her fate as being trapped under this giantess’s ass for good, when suddenly, the crushing pressure lifted. She was over joyed as she felt the enormous mass rising, but then realized quickly that she was rising with it. The tiny redhead cursed her misfortune as she remained stuck to the giantess’s right ass cheek, the pattern of the fibers in her jeggings digging into her skin. At the very least, she felt air passively flow into her lungs and she hoped she would soon be able to move again.

 

At that moment, she heard a terrifying rumbling, coming from deep within the giantess’s rump. Anna scoured her brain for any explanation other than the obvious, but none came. Instead, she found herself falling as the enormous ass once more sat down, grinding her into the seat and plunging her into darkness. When Anna thought, it couldn’t get any worse, she heard it. Well, she more felt it.

 

The rumbling became stronger and stronger until it stopped. Then there was a hiss and the giantess’s butt vibrated, along with the seat underneath. Anna’s body shook too, still glued to the gelatinous mass, but what affronted her the most was the smell. The hiss ushered in a smog of vile gas, the hot air dissipating in the tiny gap between her jeggings and the seat, filling every little space it could before burrowing deep into the cushion itself. Becca’s fart forced itself into the tiny girl’s nose, and she was forced to savor the nasty odor without the ability to even shake her head.

 

Becca had to wait until the smell had gone, hopefully trapped in the cushion. She had felt the cramp in her stomach a few moments ago but hadn’t acted on it. Now she had leaked some of the fetid gas from her bowels and she was desperately scanning the sings to find a free toilet. Spotting one behind her and hoping that the smell had gone, she stood up, dropping her book on her seat and all but dashing down the aisle.

 

Anna was surprised she didn’t fall off as the giantess jumped out of her seat, her glutes contracted and relaxed rhythmically as the powerful legs carried the giantess towards the back of the plane. Anna could see the darkened cabin shaking violently as the enormous rump swayed in her haste, the mounds of fat jumping with each step.

 

The redheaded giantess reached the toilet with no time to spare. Pushing the door open, she spun inside the cubicle and shut herself in with such force that the plastic shook. She cursed herself for making noise, mortified if anyone were to notice that she had gone into the stall that would soon be rather unpleasant to go into. She turned her back to the toilet and wiggled her fingers into her jeggings. She pushed down and the somewhat stretchy material sank, crumpling as it fell from its meaty scaffold. Anna’s eyes widened in horror as she felt herself slip off the coarse material and weightlessly float into the air. Her tiny figure fell so slowly that she felt like everything was moving in slow-motion. Her body plummeted towards the ground but she couldn’t see where she was headed, although she had a sickeningly good idea.

 

Anna’s limp body struck the toilet seat a few moments before the goddess above her was able to pull her panties down. Despite her total immobility, she felt the pang of pain as her body slapped against the plastic with a pathetic clap, certainly too low for the hurrying behemoth to hear. Anna now stared up as the giantess’s grey underwear dropped to her knees, and the enormous joints began to bend.

 

Her eyes were fixed in place as the shadow of Becca’s gigantic ass enveloped her world, blocking out the light on the ceiling. The fatty mass appeared to grow as the cheeks spread with her descent, the planet-sized mounds getting rapidly closer. Anna was terrified by the pale, cellulite covered structures that she had only moments ago been stuck to, far more humiliating without the barrier of denim that she had been privy to before. She wanted to scream, but her body was still not back to functioning, so instead she waited patiently for the redhead’s ass to smother her.

 

Becca was hurrying as much as she could, trying to sit before any of the foul matter inside her escaped into the tiny space, guaranteed to spill out into the cabin, but she could only hold it in so much. As her massive butt cheeks opened for her crack, her puckering asshole bulged. Anna saw the wrinkly red muscle grow and then opened. The flesh flapped like a flag as a sudden gush of hot gas shot past, opening the hole. The putrid air shot like a column over Anna, just catching her face. The tiny girl’s nose was on fire as the hot, disgusting fart swam into her, burning with heat and smell alike. What was worse, the force of the jet was powerful enough to push the tiny woman backwards … towards the toilet bowl. Anna’s eyes were tearing as she felt herself slip, certain she was going to fall, and endure far more of this giant’s toilet experience than anyone deserved to.

 

Mercifully, the torrential fart stopped pushing her a few millimeters from the inner edge of the seat. But Anna’s troubled weren’t over. The fart had merely been an appetizer into the filthy things Becca’s body could produce, and now it was time for the main course. The 200-pound Irish woman’s ass fell onto the little plastic toilet seat like a meteor, crashing into it and causing the frame to creak. While these had been designed to hold heavier people, the diameter of the ring was insufficient to contain all of her, and her flabby ass spilled over on either side of the seat. The little circle of entry into the toilet was totally obscured by her rump, and her thighs only barely touched the front.

 

Anna’s eyes remained open as she shuddered in her mind, convinced that she had been crushed, or worse still, had been pushed into the bowl, but she hadn’t. The miniscule woman was trembling in fear from between the giantess’s thighs, her face only a finger’s breadth from the overweight woman’s musty womanhood. Anna felt some feeling come back into her body as her eyes were able to move and her chest started to rise and fall. She looked back and up as far as she could, trying to meet the titan’s eye, but it was no use. She could just about see past the tangle of coppery red pubic hair that nearly tickled her, into the giantess’s top, but beyond that, a thick, full belly hung over her like a balcony. Combined with the high walls of her thighs, Anna was lying in a makeshift cave at the giantess’s crotch.

 

She had just about come to terms with how lucky she was to have been missed by the behemoth, and to not be crushed or drowning or worse. IT was then that Becca had finally relaxed enough to relieve herself. The sound of the fart was deafening, the coarse reverberations echoing around the toilet bowl and shooting back up to meet Anna’s ears, shaking her to her core. Thankfully the bulk of the odorous gas was sent into the septic system, but the smell still managed to spread quickly to every corner of the confined box. This time Anna was able to wrinkle her nose, desperately trying to stop of toxic fumes from entering her lungs, but failing to do anything to stop them. The smell was arguably worse than the first one, but what worried her more was the unsticking, slimy sliding sound that came next. A few moments later, there was a large thud, as if a great mass had struck the dry inside of the toilet bowl.

 

Anna cried fearful tears as another sputtering fart escaped Becca’s asshole, ushering the way for an even bigger log of shit. The miniature girl was forced to endure the redhead’s nasty bowel movements for a further 15 minutes, before the colossus started to wipe the shit away with toilet paper. Becca bent over to give her hand any chance of passing down through the toilet seat to reach her ass, scooting forwards as she did so. Anna had just about regained movement in her upper body when the jungle of red pubic hair came crashing down on her. The tiny woman managed to roll over onto her chest, her arms trying to pull her forwards, but ultimately couldn’t escape the giantess.

 

The stiff, curly hairs on Becca’s crotch struck Anna’s back, digging into her soft skin as they pressed her down. The thick tangles were strong enough to overcome the tiny girl’s struggles and hold her in place as her vagina descended on the seat. The heavy musk of her sex overpowered the scent of feces as Anna gagged on the stench. The dominant smell of the giantess’s womanhood washed over her tiny being, subduing her spirit and making her cease her struggles. It was then that Anna felt truly powerless and began to wonder what she was doing resisting this goddess whose pussy she was lucky enough to be so close to.

 

Just then it all stopped. Becca tossed the last piece of shit-stained toilet paper into the bowl and stood up. Her rise was impossibly quick for someone so large, and the sheer speed of it knocked Anna forwards. She slid along the toilet seat and stopped just shy of the front edge, a horrific drop to the ground awaiting her. Anna was finally able to move and she tried to stand, but before she could, she looked up and caught sight of the titan. Becca still had her back turned to the puny creature and now the tiny thing could gaze at her truly enormous ass. The mountains of her butt cheeks rested atop similarly thick thighs, riddled with cellulite ridges and dimples, giving her rump the appearance of some divine phenomenon of nature, a sight akin to a wonder of the world. The width of this behemoth’s booty was almost enough to fill the little cabin and was certainly the largest ass that the insignificantly sized Anna had ever beheld. The tiny red-headed German girl swallowed hard and gaped in awe as the giantess bent forwards to get her panties. The thin cotton underwear was quickly hoisted up along her abundant legs. She pulled the waistband up to her hips, dragging the rest of the fabric up between her cheeks. Anna watched as the grey cotton was squeezed between the colossal glutes, almost disappearing in the crevice.

 

She continued to stare as the cheeks spread when Becca bent over to gather her jeggings. This dark blue layer soon covered the giantess’s rear and Anna finally snapped out of her trance, no longer mesmerized by the infinite, pale skin. She then realized that she was still far from her seat, far from Emilie, and now far from the giantess that had brought her here. She made to wave at the giantess but before she got the chance, Becca flicked the lid down. The toilet seat fell with a loud plastic slap and Becca hit the button to flush. The sound of the suction filled the cabin for a second and then was gone. Washing her hands, Becca left the little box of a toilet and headed back to her newfound seat.

 

Chapter 3 by Notkent

Lynn felt a slight tap on her shoulder and was pulled out of the trance she had been in while watching her film. She paused it and carefully removed her headphones, starting with the left. As the earpiece parted from her head, she made sure to catch John as he tumbled out. The two had gotten sued to watching movies in this fashion, with her tiny husband fitting between her ear in the earpiece so that he could hear the sound and watch the movie from right beside her, while still being able to get her attention should he need anything. They were right at the end of a tear-jerking tragedy when their daughter caught their attention.

 

“Mom, I need to pee,” Ava said, “can you watch Aiden?”

 

Lynn nodded and held out her hand so that her son could join her husband, the two tiny men easily fitting in her large palm. Having the aisle seat, Lynn had worried that their neighbor would move around a lot, but the older gentleman on the window seat was fast asleep, and had been throughout the flight thus far. Her hands now free, the 16-year-old unbuckled her seatbelt and stretched her legs before standing up into the aisle. She found her way back towards the toilets and tried the first door. It was vacant, but a terrible smell came from inside and nearly made her gag. She shut the door and turned towards the other stall, but saw that it was occupied. Ava cursed her luck and debated waiting, but the urge to relieve herself was too strong. She held her breath and hopped in the smelly stall.

 

***

 

The toilet seat had just missed Anna, the rubber ring around it forming a seal a hairsbreadth from her foot. The tiny girl frantically tried to crawl further but the beastly, overweight woman had already pressed the flush button. A deafening roar began inside the toilet bowl as the air was sucked out of the space and the force continued to grow, tugging at every morsel of shit that had left Becca’s asshole. Anna started to feel the suction leaking through the rubber seal and she panicked. The tiny girl could imagine herself being pulled into the dark, filthy bowl and ejected from the plane, with no chance of survival. She clawed and raked at the plastic seat as she slipped slowly towards the rubber wall. The suction reached its zenith as the noise peaked and then suddenly stopped, having ejected the feces. Anna’s body refused to believe this as she clamored forwards until she once against reached the edge of the toilet seat.

 

The tiny stall was silent for a moment and the little redhead thought she could finally make contact with the giantess. Unfortunately, just as she had drawn a breath of foul air to shout, the tap went on and drowned out any chance of her being heard. The giantess quickly rinsed her hands and was out the door before Anna found another opening. Once again, the tiny German girl cursed her bad luck as she lay in the gap between the toilet seat and lid, alone in the dark, waiting for someone to come in and find her.

 

***

 

Ava broke the darkness of the toilet cubicle as she shut the door and locked it, the lights coming on by themselves. She breathed a sigh of relief as she shimmied out of her Capris and tugged her underwear down to her knees. She pushed the toilet seat up behind her as she sat down and allowed her sphincter to relax.

 

Anna was at first blinded by the light but her eyes quickly adjusted. She saw a much smaller individual in the room this time, despite them being a giant. The blonde barely gave her time to think about calling out before she ripped down her red trousers and sat down. Anna covered her head, a pointless exercise in futile self-preservation, but being at the front of the toilet seat, the skinny girl’s colossal legs passed on either side of the tiny woman.

 

Unlike with Becca, the giantess was able to sit back on the seat and when Anna turned to look at her, had left a sizeable chasm between her young cunt and the front of the bowl. Anna was still looking at her crotch when a jet of urine shot out, hitting the bowl far below with a splash. Anna covered her ears out of habit, but in truth the number of loud sounds she had recently been forced to listen to had dampened her ears anyway. The tiny red head raised both hands and waved, hoping, praying that the teenager would look down.

 

Ava however, had no idea about the tiny voyeur between her legs and happily looked around the toilet as she finished peeing. When she was sure she was done, she tore off a few pieces of toilet paper and reached them between her legs to pat herself dry. She glanced down to make sure that her hand didn’t touch the toilet bowl.

 

Ava gasped and her hand froze as she saw the flicker of movement. Any normal girl would have concluded that it was a bug, but living with shrunken family, Ava gave the puny creature a second look. Her face went bright red as she realized that it was in fact a miniature woman and she had probably been forced to watch her pee.

 

Anna felt her heart flutter when the giantess’s eyes fixed on her and almost felt some sympathy for the titanic teen as she saw the red creep across her face. Ava pushed the toilet paper against her sex and fought the urge to snap her legs together.

 

“Umm … hi,” Ava said, her voice trembling, “Sorry for making you watch that. I really didn’t think there was anyone in here.”

 

“It’s okay!” Anna yelled in delight, “I’m just so happy you saw me! Can you help me?”

 

“Of course,” Ava said, snapping out of her embarrassment, “Just one second.”

 

Anna watched as the massive teenager stood up, her body sailing over her. Ava proceeded to wipe her crotch and toss the toilet paper into the bowl, the wad several times Anna’s size. The young girl then pulled up her panties and her trousers. Then quickly gave her hands a rinse.

 

“Okay,” the giantess said, drying them quickly, “Did you come here alone?’

 

Anna chuckled, “Not really, but I don’t think the girl who brought me here knew what she was doing. Can you take me back to my friend?”

 

“Sure,” Ava said, smiling nervously, “Are you happy for me to pick you up? Or do you want me to get an attendant or something?”

 

“No! Please don’t leave me,” Anna said quickly, taking second to recompose herself. She didn’t like how anxious the thought of being left alone had just made her feel, but that was something to think about later. “I can climb onto your hand?”

 

The enormous blonde held out her palm and the little woman hopped onto it. Ava then stood up and brought the woman close to her ear to save her from having to shout.

 

“Where is your friend sitting?” the giantess whispered.

 

“Row … 27, I think,” Anna said, thankful to speak normally, “the window seat.”

 

***

 

Marta blinked away the dryness in her eyes as she finished her film, removing the headphones with a big yawn. She glanced down at her lap and saw that her brother was no longer there, but she wasn’t worried: Javier had a tendency to explore his surroundings. That was one of the things that had surprisingly not changed when he had shrunken. The only difference was that now; he could get as much of an adventure inside a plane as he once could on a mountain range. Marta saw the tiny string of fabric that he must have used to get down off the seat as it swayed, almost invisible beside her leg. She shook her head, unable to understand how he cared so little for his own safety. She went back to her film, making a mental note to remind him that he wasn’t invincible when she saw him next.

 

***

 

Li had lost her battle with the stranger’s foot. The sock-clad monstrosity easily overpowered her, smashing her into the ground and holding her there as its mighty muscles rippled over her. Li could feel each twitch and flex as the woman stretched, pulverizing her without the faintest clue. The tired, half-conscious movements were gentle for the most part, but occasionally, the sudden twist or turn would inflict unimaginable pain on Li’s pathetic little body. She cried out but obviously, no one could hear her, as each time, her little legs healed, only to be crushed again. Her face was pressed into the carpet and mercifully spared from being buried in the pungent sock, but she was still trapped all the same.

 

***

 

Javier was having a ball! A naturally risk-taking individual with a penchant for exploring, the airplane cabin to him, was a huge valley with mountains and cliffs and even monsters galore. He had rappelled from his seat with Marta onto the floor and then made steady progress towards the front of the plane. The seats were easy enough to pass under, the gap between them and the floor more than enough for him to stand in. The gaps between were harder, as each row was littered with unused blankets and pillows, and more dangerously, strewn with the fidgeting limbs of the giants above. Javier had a strategy however, choosing to go along the window side of the plane, keeping at the foot of the curved wall and more often than not, away from the massive shoes too.

 

When he had first done this, he had been mesmerized by the sheer scale of people he saw, and more than that, he was aroused. Javier had always been a strong person, easily dominant in his relationships, but he had always lusted after control, and moreover, being controlled. Having shrunken, his world was open to so much more than mere BDSM, and he had embraced it. Although, after a few months of crazy, dangerous sex with titans, it had lost the novelty, and he had gone back to dating people his own size. He now barely noticed the giants he passed but he did remain vigilant. That came in handy that day.

 

Javier stopped in his tracks as he could have sworn he saw a flicker of movement on the ground. His first instinct was to run towards it, but he stopped himself. Still along the side of the cabin, he looked up at the passenger on the seat nearest to him: a middle-aged woman by the look of her legs, wearing a dark red dress. Her feet were still and hands rested on the armrests. Javier looked to her entertainment screen and saw something was playing. All this, coupled with the long audio cable that spanned the space from the seat in front of her to her head, assured Javier that she was busy watching a movie, and wouldn’t be bothered with him.

 

Now happy that the path was safe, the tiny man took off towards the sight of the movement, his tiny legs carrying him as quickly as they could across the carpet. He glanced to the side, keeping an eye on the red dress-lady’s feet as he passed her enormous sandals. Javier powered on, running for about four minutes before he finally reached the gap between seats. Slightly out of breath, Javier kept close to the seat itself and made a new effort to see what the movement was.

 

The occupant of the seat he was hiding under was another woman, a little younger than the first one if her skin was any tell. Javier studied the colossal legs covered in denim down past her calf, and socks that came the rest of the way up. The legs were still but the feet fidgeted every so often and the dirty white socks shifted. As Javier continued to watch, the left foot rose a little and he could swear he saw it again: it looked like a shrunken person.

 

He couldn’t believe his luck that he had seen the little movement, as the trapped person seemed to struggle uselessly under the weight of the giantess’s foot. Javier had to do something. He thought and looked around for anything that might be useful, until his eyes came to rest on a discarded toothpick. The end was blunt and the stick itself was at least twice as long as the tiny man. But his decision was made. Jogging over to the wooden weapon, the Spaniard wrapped his arms around it and pulled. He managed to pick it up with little effort but it was heavier than he had expected. He looked over at the giantess’s foot, now resting on the floor again, smothering the little person under it. He knew that he had to try. Mustering up as much strength as he could, Javier ran out from the safety of the seat, straight towards the foot. He would have to be quick, and time it perfectly for his plan to work.

 

***

 

Li was miserable, her cries for help falling on deaf ears. If only her grandmother wasn’t so clumsy, she might have realized that Li was missing. Unfortunately, Vivian was happily glued to her screen, her tiny granddaughter the last thing on her mind. The tiny woman had all but accepted that this would be her fate when it happened.

 

As the giantess’s foot lifted slightly, preparing to crush her again, a man materialized in the gap. Li barely took in what he looked like before he jammed a long spear into the sock. There was a gasp and the foot suddenly flew off her, freeing her body, but leaving her with broken legs.

 

The man looked at Li with danger in his eyes and she froze. He glanced at her legs and then up at the foot that was only a few meters above them. He sprang towards her and Li almost screamed as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. He shot forwards, carrying Li in front of him as he ran out from under the giantess’s foot.

 

Far above them, the slumbering behemoth only just registered the irritation and removed her foot from it. Still in her light sleep, she brought the foot back down to deal with the matter.

 

The tiny pair only just made it out from beneath her shadow when the foot came crashing back down, slamming into the carpet and grinding it with vindictive fervor. Li closed her eyes, certain that the giantess would chase them for the pain the man had inflicted, but no retribution came. Instead, she felt the man slow down as they reached the seat in front and passed underneath it, and the man put her down.

 

Li’s legs still refused to move, hurriedly repairing themselves, but in the semi darkness of the makeshift cave, she looked up at the man. A well-built young boy with dazzling green eyes and beautifully tanned skin. A mop of deep brown curls covered his head and fell over his ears. He was wearing a t-shirt that did justice to a muscular chest, and cargo pants that fell to his bare feet.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked with a Hispanic drag on the last word, rolling his “r” in a way that made most women melt. He looked at her, lying on the ground in her crumpled clothes, her hair a mess and her hair tie lost in the commotion.

 

“Yeah, I’m alright,” Li replied, snapping out of the rude stare she had been giving him, “That was crazy!”

 

“You are welcome,” Javier replied smiling, “You looked like you needed a hand.”

 

“That’s an understatement,” Li said sighing, “Thanks a million … errr, who are you?”

 

“Javi,” he answered, “And you?”

 

“Li,” she said, “Where did you come from?”

 

“Nice to meet you LI,” Javier started, “I was exploring the cabin and I saw you so I came to help.”

 

“Exploring?” Li asked confused, “Like just randomly, all over the plane?”

 

“Yes, it’s more fun than sitting around,” Javier stated, “And we are lucky to be able to move so much, unlike these people.” He motioned at the gigantic passengers on Vivian’s row, cramped in their seats while he seemed to be as free as ever. “What were you doing?” he inquired.

 

“I just fell from my grandma’s lap,” Li said, gesturing at Vivian’s skirt, “And kind of got stuck. I’m a little unlucky when it comes to that.”

 

“I can see that,” Javier chuckled, “But at least you are okay now. Want to come for a walk?”

 

“I’m not sure I can yet,” Li said, pointing down to her legs, “But I would have loved to.”

 

“That’s okay,” Javier said, sitting down, “I can wait.”

 

“Sure? I might be a while,” Li warned.

 

“I don’t mind, I like meeting new people,” Javier said, “So what’s brought you here?”

 

The two got to chatting, each one explaining why they decided to travel to Kenya and about their lives. Javier’s little walk had turned into more of a long talk and he sat with Li for the next hour, not really thinking about the time going by.

 

***

 

Ava made her way to the row that the tiny person had mentioned, stopping next to the woman on the aisle seat.

 

“Hi, can I help you?” the woman asked, looking up from her book.

 

“I’m just helping this lady back to her seat,” Ava replied, opening her palm to show the tiny redhead.

 

Anna looked up, meeting the eyes of the giantess and instantly recognizing her as the one who had tormented her all this time. The giantess looked back, unable to read her tiny facial expression of rage, but showing her own of confusion.

 

“I don’t think she was sitting here,” Becca said, “I definitely didn’t see her when I got here.”

 

“Well maybe that is because you don’t look where you’re sitting!” Anna shouted. She wasn’t sure if the giantess had heard it all, but her face dropped and her cheeks flushed as she realized that she may indeed have sat on the little woman without realizing. Ava read the guilt and shame on the chubby lady’s face and smiled pityingly.

 

“I’m just going to put this lady down on the middle seat,” Ava said, leaning over the Irish woman and gently dropping Anna onto the seat.

 

“Thank you my dear,” Anna said to the giantess and Ava nodded before getting away from the awkward situation. Anna glared up at the fat giantess beside her, who looked away and hurriedly tried to bury herself in her book, her cheeks still hot with embarrassment. Anna then glared up at Emilie, her friend who had failed to protect her, but she too was not interested, still happily asleep against the window. Anna sat down in a huff, making a note to give Emilie a talking to when they got off the plane.

 

Chapter 4 by Notkent

“Where have you been?” Marta asked as her brother climbed back onto the seat. She reached down, scooping him up off his little rope, “I thought I’d have to find you after we landed.”

 

“Just a little adventure,” Javier said. He had actually spent a long time talking to Li and it turned out that they had both planned tours of Kenya. He didn’t really know where he was going, but she talked for ages about the itinerary she had booked on to. He said he might see her at the famous ones if their trips coincided. In The end, he had decided to head back when the captain had announced their imminent arrival, leaving her to get her grandmother’s attention as he trekked back to his seat.

 

“You’ll have to tell me all about it when my ears finally pop,” Marta said, wincing in pain as the aircraft began its decent and her hearing dampened. The equalizing of pressure in her middle ear and nose had always been a problem so she went anywhere from a few hours to a few days before she could hear again. That was until she had learned how to force them. She held her nose closed with her fingers and blew, forcing her ears to pop despite the pain. She smile afterwards as her hearing came back.

 

She lowered her brother onto her lap, tucking him in under her seatbelt so that only his head poked out. Javier settled into the soft fabric of her top as her abdomen cushioned him from behind. He had no problems changing heights as he seemed to do it quite a lot in any given day. He only wished that they had sat on a window seat so that he could watch them land.

 

***

 

Emilie was running, she was charging through the street as fast as she could. But it was no use, and she knew it She peeked over her shoulder and saw the unmistakable form of a foot only a few meters behind her. The impact of the enormous toes leveled the street, breaking the concrete of the ground and sinking into the earth. Emilie managed to take another few steps before she felt the fingers curl around her.

 

The iron grip of the giantess stopped her dead in her tracks and she was rushed into the sky. Emilie’s head spun as she soared up and then stopped. She opened her eyes and looked up along the gorgeous body of the giantess, realizing that she was suspended just before her hips. Emilie glanced up to see Anna’s face, a thousand times bigger than she had ever seen it, peering down that her with a devilishly naughty grin, here eyes sparkling as she mouthed something. Then her head snapped back down to see Anna’s naked body, a red forest of pubic hair within arm’s reach of her face. Without a word, the giantess Anna shoved her head first into her pussy.

 

Emilie shuddered with delight just before she awoke, desperately grasping at her dreams as they vanished in the wake of the feeling of the plane descending. She blinked the sleep from her eyes and looked across the row and was startled to see a head of red hair on the woman on the aisle seat. There had been no one there before and given her dream, Emilie had to make sure that it wasn’t another dream, in which Anna had grown to normal size.

 

A quick look down at the middle seat resolved the confusion as she saw Anna’s less that happy face staring back at her. Emilie saw her mouth open, but she was already starring at the woman who had come to their row. The hair color seemed to be the only similarity with Anna, as Emilie noted the vastly higher amount of fat the woman carried. Still, her skin was pale and looked soft and inviting and the fiery hair was exactly the same shade as Anna’s despite being cut very short on the back.

 

“HI,” Emilie said, loud enough for the woman to turn. She had a pretty face and doughy features which Emilie found irresistible.

 

“Oh, hello,” Becca said, putting a finger on her page, “Sorry, I just moved to this seat to get a little leg room.”

 

The Irish drawl was almost too much and Emilie had to control herself. Despite her best efforts, both the overweight woman and Anna saw her eyes light up. “That’s alright,” Emilie giggled, “I love making new friends.”

 

“Ah, well I don’t think I made the best impression on your old one,” Becca said apologetically, looking down at the now fuming Anna.

 

“Really,” Emilie asked looking genuinely shocked. “What did she do?” she asked her friend in German.

 

“That fucking whale sat on me and almost flushed me down the toilet!” Anna screamed back, both aware that the subject of their conversation probably couldn’t understand them.

 

“Oh, I’m sure she’s over it,” Emilie said to Becca, switching back to English, “I sit on her all the time.”

 

The Irish woman laughed, feeling a lot better now that the tiny girl’s friend seemed to forgive her. The dark-haired German girl held her gaze for a second longer in silence, a deep, searching gaze.

 

“So where are you traveling to?” Emilie asked, completely ignoring Anna as she addressed this new figure.

 

“I’m just exploring I guess,” Becca replied, “I’ve bookmarked a few places but I didn’t really have time to organize anything.”

 

“Really? That’s crazy,” Emilie remarked, “Anna found so many good tours of Kenya. She said you’d be lucky to get a van with a roof if you didn’t book in advance.”

 

“Ah, well that’s a bummer,” Becca replied.

 

“I know, right?” Emilie continued, “And the heat will be unbearable.”

 

“Damn,” Becca said.

 

“Wait! I have a great idea!” Emilie said with delight, “Why don’t you join us?”

 

Anna’s heart fell. What the hell was she doing? Had she not just heard that this beast had put her through hell? Why was Emilie so keen to invite her along on their holiday? She was about to make her disagreement known when Emilie deftly scooped her up.

 

“Hey, I know she’s a little clumsy, but I don’t think she meant to hurt you,” Emilie whispered in German, “Besides, would you like travelling all by yourself without a plan? Wouldn’t you want nice strangers to help you out?”

 

Anna could see several inconsistencies in this train of reasoning, but she didn’t argue. Emilie had a way of just doing things even if they disagreed, so arguing wasn’t going to get her far. It was best to just get something out of the situation. Still, Anna wondered why she was in such a hurry to invite a total stranger to come with them.

 

“Fine.” Anna hissed, “But you owe me.”

 

“Fantastic!” Emilie breathed, bringing Anna towards her lips and planting a quick kiss on her body.

 

“What do you say?” Emilie addressed the other normal sized girl.

 

“Well, I guess so,” Becca smiled, not believing her luck, “As long as its okay with you both.”

 

“That’s perfect,” Emilie purred, “It is decided.”

 

***

 

“Shit!” Lynn swore under her breath as the wheels hit the tarmac, marking their official arrival in Kenya. The large jolt sent rippled of pain through her head as her pesky ears had once again failed to equalize on their own. Despite being a grown woman, Lynn refused the barbaric practice of forcing her ears to pop and instead resolved to being grumpy and half deaf for days on end. Her husband knew enough to keep out of her way when she was like this and he sat quietly in her handbag, ready to leave when she was. Lynn Pearce hated airplanes and was among the first to get off when the doors opened. Today was no different as she was on her feet as soon as the seat belt sign turned off.

 

The towering woman had to almost bend in half as her legs straightened after the long flight. Her head was leaning against the luggage racks and her eyes showed her fatigue. Even Ava knew that her mother didn’t like to wait, so the girl stood into the aisle as soon as the person beside her did. Lynn moved forwards into the middle of the row, straightening up a little until she hit her head on the racks again.

 

“Shit!” she swore sitting down heavily in the middle seat, “Ava, get your bag and make sure you don’t lose your brother on the way out.”

 

The teenager froze, not daring to move too quickly as she felt her shoulders and in a panic. Her mother was already in a bad mood and didn’t need anything else to go wrong. Where the hell had she put Aiden?

 

***

 

Then 10-year-old had had no chance. He had been playing on the seat between his sister’s legs when they had landed and then she had gotten up, leaving him on the grey cushion. Aiden hadn’t been worried, as he always got off the plane with his mom anyway, and sure enough, Lynn had stood up and walked to his seat.

 

What he hadn’t expected however, was that she didn’t look at him and when she banged her head, his planet-sized mother seemed to fall out of the sky on top of him. The giantess’s ass hit the cushion with a thump, the humungous form swallowing the entire seat beneath it. Aiden felt like the sky had fallen on his head, his body knocked backwards against the cushion and pinned flat. The rough denim scratched his face as the unimaginable weight of his mother came to rest on his body. The cushion beneath his was compressed and so too was his body, his flesh flattening and pain shooting through him. He tried to scream, but there was no air in his lungs, and nowhere from his scream to go. The puny boy sank into the soft mass of his mother’s butt, an imperceptible indent on her denim clad ass.

 

***

 

As the people started moving, Ava decided that she would have to search the seats again, so she tactfully stepped back, giving her mother space to exit the aisle.

 

“I need to grab my book from under the seat,” she lied, as Lynn stepped out and stretched her back.

 

“Well, hurry up then,” Lynn said, grabbing her own bag from the overhead locker as she started to shuffle down the aisle towards the front of the plane. Ava sighed with relief as her mother started walking and was about to bend down into their row when she saw him. Ava’s eyes widened as they honed in on the miniscule form of her little brother, squished on her mother’s left butt cheek. The impressive mound pushed out against the denim as she took a step and Ava was sure that it was little Aiden that was pulverized under Lynn. Now she was really in trouble.

 

Not knowing what else to do, Ava grabbed her bag and followed her mother, praying that Aiden would fall off before the giantess noticed that she had sat on her son. What was worse, Ava’s father had told her how painful it was to be crushed, even with the medicine that kept them alive. Ava had no idea how much trouble she was going to get in for being responsible for what Aiden must have been feeling, stuck to his mother’s denim clad ass as she disembarked the aircraft.

 

They walked down the boarding ramp all the way into the terminal building, a small, concrete structure of two stories. They were walking along the aged tile floors towards arrivals when Ava saw her chance.

 

“Mom, your shoe lace is untied,” she said, coming up beside Lynn and pointing down. She hoped that when her mom bent over to tie her shoe, the extra stretch would finally dislodge Aiden from his unfortunate prison. Lynn couldn’t hear what she said, but glanced down and saw what her daughter was pointing at. Sighing, she stopped walking. Ava readied herself to catch her tiny brother, but instead Lynn turned on her heal.

 

Ava hadn’t seen the three chairs against the wall and as she watched in horror, her mother plopped herself onto one, the metal groaning as it struggled to hold her weight. Ava cringed as she thought about Aiden getting crushed again under the colossal weight on her mother’s rump, and she gritted her teeth as she waited for the immense woman to tie her shoe. Satisfied, she stood up once more, and Ava gulped as she didn’t look happy.

 

“Just keep up,” Lynn said, resuming her march to the passport check. Ava looked at her ass but couldn’t see Aiden. A quick peek at the chair revealed the tiny boy pressed into the metal. Whispering an apology, Ava scooped his still body up in one hand and ran off to catch up with their mother, promising to make it up to him later. Lynn Pearce continued, oblivious of the pain she had just inflicted on her son, as she kept going, determined to get to their van before any of the other tourists in the group.

 

***

 

“So like I said, the tour is all inclusive, which means we don’t have to pay for any food or hotels or anything while we’re here,” Li said into her grandmother’s ear, “And we get taken everywhere in a van, with air conditioning and everything.”

 

Vivian murmured her understanding as she kept pace with the throng of arriving tourists in the busy airport. They were being shepherded along towards the custom counters for passport checks. She was struggling avoid people’s legs as they seemed to fill all available space, her suitcase swinging in her left arm.

 

“Will we have any trouble at the customs?” Vivian whispered to her shoulder.

 

“I don’t think so,” Li replied, suddenly feeling uneasy, “Unless they ask for a plane ticket from me …”

 

She hadn’t thought about that, but in that moment, it wasn’t the most punishing lapse in her thinking. She had just given Vivian all the reason she needed to hide her granddaughter again. Li realized a second later what she had implied and started to protest, but she was drowned out by the almost sinister whisper of “Better safe than sorry.”

 

Vivian’s right arm rose as if to push her hair back, but stead scooped up her granddaughter between two fingers. Then, passing across her chest, Vivian inserted Li head first into her cleavage once again. The tiny girl struggled against the soft embrace but deep down, new that she wouldn’t get free. Vivian’s little finger pushed her in deeper, making sure that her little body was well and truly buried. Li disappeared once again into the sweaty crevice, sandwiched between the giantess’s breasts and held there by the sheer weight of them.

 

Unfortunately, as Vivian stepped forwards, Li felt herself slip a little, She realized that the moisture was lubricating her like grease on a hinge and with the next step, she descended a little further. The puny woman started to struggle, hoping to alert her grandmother to the situation, but Vivian continued to walk obliviously on, not even feeling the miniscule girl’s movements as her colossal breasts absorbed all of the force. Once the business class passengers had all been cleared through, the economy queue opened and she finally began making her way towards the customs counters.

 

***

 

“What do you mean it got stolen!” Donald roared, although at his size it was more of a squeak.

 

“I mean that the car you rented for your family was stolen from its driver’s home yesterday, so we don’t have a car for you here,” the woman behind the counter explained. She was tired and it was already getting late in the day. Things like this happened often, but there just wasn’t another car she could transfer the angry little man to, “I can try to put you in a shared vehicle if you like?”

 

“A shared vehicle? Do you know who are talking to?” Donald yelled, his children and wife sitting a few centimeters away on the counter as he berated the woman, “I paid for my family to go on a specific tour with hotels and excursions paid for! How the hell can a shared vehicle get me to where I need to go unless they’re on the same tour?”

 

“I can appreciate your concern sir, but I’m only trying to find a solution,” the woman tried, but this only seemed to infuriate him more.

 

“I demand to speak to your superior!” he shouted, “and not just some idiot that’s here, I want upper management!”

 

“I’m sorry sir, but our head of rental packages has only just arrived in Kenya today and won’t be working until Monday,” the woman explained.

 

“Well that’s too fucking bad for him! Where is he? Tell him to get here now or I swear I will sue this company for everything its worth!” Mr. Davison shouted. The woman looked a little stunned but eventually dialed a number.

 

“Hello? Yes , sorry miss, I have a client that needs to speak to Hello? Yes , sorry miss, I have a client that needs to speak to you … No miss, he won’t leave … I’m not sure miss, I think he’s serious … Oh yes please miss, that would be very helpful … sorry miss,” She finished and hung up, looking relieved, “You are in luck, she is at the airport still and will come here right away.”

 

Donald nodded with righteous rage, he was going to tear this Head of Rentals in two. They would rue to day they messed with Donald fucking Davison. He walked back to his family with a smile and explained that he had sorted everything out and all they had to do was wait for this bozo to turn up.

 

After a short while, someone came walking towards the counter, and Donald couldn’t believe his eyes. A very angry looking business woman was headed in his direction, the very same one who he had gotten kicked out of business class. Her brown hair was a mess and in her haste, her skirt was riding up higher on her thighs than she would have liked. Donald was mortified that he had to be dealing with and beating this woman twice, but moreover, he couldn’t help but gaze at her bare white thighs, thick and powerful, flexing as she walked. He found himself extremely aroused at the thought of their crushing weight and power.

 

 She had a jacket slung over the handle of her suitcase and her pale blouse had sweat stains under the pits, showing her disdain for the heat. She hated traveling to hot countries as it was, but having to go as part of the management team’s integration strategy made it so much worse. All she wanted to do was make it to her hotel room now as any plans she had had of enjoying her flight had been ruined when she got chucked into coach by some asshole sitting next to her, but even that wasn’t meant to be, as she had been called over to the rental station within minutes of clearing customs.

 

She marched over to where the woman behind the desk seemed to be alone. As she got closer she realized that the complaint was from a shrunken customer, noticing a family on the counter. She saw a pair of twins and a little boy sitting with their mother and she sighed. It wasn’t ideal, but at least she was helping someone. She walked around the counter, and set her suitcase to the side.

 

“I’m really sorry about this, we’ve had several problems with our cars this week and I’m just trying to get on top of it,” the woman explained, “Now, how can I help …”

 

Her voice trailed off as her eyes fixed on the man, standing a few centimeters away from the rest of the family. From a distance, she had no chance of recognizing him, but just from the way he looked at her, she knew where she had seen him before. Her brow furrowed and her eyes hardened.

 

“You?” she asked, bewildered at how such a tiny thing could ruin her day twice.

 

“Me!” Donald replied smugly, meeting her glare with a smirk, “A valued customer.”

 

“Jeannette, you can go now, I’ll handle this,” the woman said, composing herself as she took the place of the other woman at the computer. She sighed, then put on a smile and looked down at the family, her blue eyes twinkling as they hid her rage.

 

“Hi folks, my name is Elizabeth. What can I do to help you today?” she asked.

 

“Well, you can start by wiping that stupid smile off your face,” Donald started, setting the tone, “Because I’m getting a car today and there’s no two ways about it.”

 

“Alright,” Liz said, her eyes darting to the screen, “Looks like you booked a car that went missing yesterday, is that right?”

 

“It’s not alright! We want a damn car to take us on our damn tour!” Donald spat.

 

“Okay, sir, I think the best I can do is to put you on a shared vehicle …” Liz started.

 

“That won’t work, you dumb bitch!” Donald shouted, exasperated, “We need a vehicle that is going to take us on our tour!”

 

Elizabeth was silent for a while, then turned to face Donald with a scarily calm look on her face. She then spoke, her words icy and venomous, “Look here you little bug. I’m actually glad your car got stolen because I don’t think you deserve things to go your way.”

 

She sat forwards in her chair now, and Donald stepped back, shocked by both her towering figure and the new-found confidence with which she spoke, “If you had bothered to read the contract you signed, you’ll have seen that in such a circumstance, we hold the right to put you in whatever vehicle we see fit, that’s going to stop at your destinations. You’re in luck because we have a shared van that is going on the same tour as you were, so you can either get on it, or go to hell.”

 

“But …” Donald took a moment to compose himself, “We requested a vehicle for shrunken people. You can’t just put us in with anyone!”

 

“That’s the beauty of it,” Liz grinned, “This van is mixed for shrunken people and their family members; whatever their size, so it technically qualifies as a suitable replacement. I hope you’ll enjoy it and if you’re happy, Jeannette will take you to it now.”

 

Donald Davison was in shock. He stood glaring back at the woman, shaking with a mix of rage and indignation, so much so that Allison had to touch his arm to pull him out of his trance. He wanted to kick and scream but something about the way Elizabeth was smiling coolly down at him sapped his confidence. He was beaten, and he had only himself to blame for making an enemy of her. His head dropping, he agreed to be switched to a shared vehicle, his teeth still gritted in his anger. Elizabeth smiled and tapped out the necessary forms, signaling for Jeannette to take them away. The tiny family all fit comfortable in one of her hands, their baggage in the other palm. With that, the woman walked off, out of the airport and into the parking area. Donald took one last look at Elizabeth, taking in her curvy rear that jutted out of the stool as her back was arched while she typed. Something about that woman was just so alluring. He looked back to his family, to his wife and pushed the thought out of his head.

 

The hot air hit him as soon as the doors parted, allowing Jeannette to take them outside. The noise of the outside world assaulted his ears as a mix of engines and voices flooded his senses. The air was heavy and humid, attesting to the tropical climate they had arrived in: Michael was already whining about it to his mother.

 

The lady walked the family past the bustling taxi stands and around the side of the arrivals block, where lines of larger vehicles were parked. Here, she wove her way through the disorganized parking and stopped in front of a large blue van. It looked new enough and was certainly clean on the outside. A man hopped out from behind the driver’s seat and greeted Jeannette with a big smile.

 

“Are these the first of my passengers?” he asked, grinning.

 

“No Andre, they are a last minute addition,” Jeannette replied.

 

“Any big folks?” the man asked.

 

“No, just the little ones,” she replied, to which Andre beamed.

 

“Then no worries, the more the merrier!” he laughed. Donald barely registered what he looked like, so focused was he on his recent defeat, but the young man smiled down at them. He was dark, with ebony skin and short-cropped hair. His face was skinny but seemed nourished enough and his smile was as warm as the sun in the sky.

 

“Welcome to paradise, sir, ma’am, children,” he said, a thick French-Creole accent in his words, “I am Andre, and I will be your driver and guide for your trip.” He pressed a button and the van door slid open, revealing a comfortable looking interior. There were eight seats in the back, arranged in two rows of three and then two foldable seats in the back. These were already down to make room for baggage. The seats themselves were covered in a dark green material, with a pattern of yellow stripes to disguise any stains or blemishes. There appeared to be enough leg room for an average sized individual, but obviously, this was less of a concern for the tiny Davison family.

 

Jeannette opened her palm to allow the family to step off and onto the front row of seats, before walking around ot the back to drop off their bags. She placed them in the middle of the large space and Andre chuckled as the tiny bags looked ridiculous in such a huge trunk. While he chatted away to Jeannette outside, the Davison’s made sense of their new surroundings.

 

“Well, this is nice,” Allison tried.

 

“Yeah, it’s way bigger than a car would have been,” Jessica added.

 

“But we have share it,” Nicole reminded them, “Are there going to be any normal sized people?”

 

“Maybe a few,” Allison said, “But they’ll all be family of shrunken people, so they’ll be careful.”

 

“Or so we hope,” Michael chipped in, “Right dad?”

 

Donald didn’t reply, but merely sat alone on the seat nearest the door, still mulling over his options. Michael was about to try again but Allison took hold of his arm, telling him to give his father some space. The family strolled off, walking along the adjoining seats towards the center of the van, still taking in the vast atmosphere of the empty van. They reached a tower of small towels on the middle seat and Allison stopped confused. The sounds of other passengers finding their vehicles could be heard, the sputtering of engines and crunching of gravel too as the large machines rolled out of the carpark.

 

“Help yourself to a face towel,” Andre called into the van, “They are nice and cool.”

 

Chapter 5 by Notkent

“Is it that one?” Lynn asked, pushing the baggage cart forwards on the uneven ground. 

 

“I think so, that’s the license plate,” Ava replied, dragging her own suitcase in one hand while looking at their reservation paper in the other. She had given Aiden back to her mom, and in the rush, she had just put him in her handbag with their father. Ava only hoped that her little brother wouldn’t rat her out. Regardless, she followed her mother to their van, cringing as she struggled with the trolley. 

 

“Excuse me, is this the van for the Three Jewel Tour?” Lynn asked a man standing by the vehicle. He pushed off from the side where he had been leaning and flashed a bright smile her way.

 

“It is indeed madam,” Andre beamed, “Can I help you with your bags?”

 

“Yes, thank you,” Lynn sighed in relief, wiping the sweat from her brow, “Is there air con in there?”

 

“Yes ma’am, I’ll switch it on as soon as I’ve put these away,” he said, wheeling the trolley with some effort to the back of the van and popping open the boot.

 

“Thank you,” Lynn replied, then turning to her daughter, “Help the nice man would you, Ava, I need to sit down.”

 

The tall blonde walked back around to the side to the van and pulled open the door. 

 

***

 

The sudden movement of the wall of the van woke Donald from his trance. He had been frustrated and a little crestfallen, but all that was now replaced with awe as he observed the woman who was joining them. The light flooding in behind the giantess reduced her to a silhouette, but even so there was enough to stare at. The huge figure was larger than that of any giantess he had ever seen before, with hips wide enough to fill the opening in the vehicle. The light curved around her bare legs, following the contours of her colossal thighs as she set one foot into the van, causing the whole chassis to sag to one side. 

 

***

Lynn climbed into the van, crouching to stop her head from hitting the frame. She could already tell that she would struggle to stand inside, but that was not unusual for her. The semi-dark interior of the van boded well for its ability to block out the sun, but with the bright outside she had just come from, her vision took time to adjust. She did however see a stack of bright white towels on the front row of seats. Finally, she thought, something to combat the heat. 

 

***

 

Donald was still gaping in awe as Lynn got her second leg into the van. Bent in two to fit inside the vast space, she turned side-on to the row of seats and he got a true look at her full figure: the exceptionally long span of her body, the massive bosom that shot forward over her narrow abdomen, and the tremendous ass that now swung over him. As she moved over the seat he was standing on, the light no longer obscured the details and Donald was able to see every scratch on the bottom of her denim shorts, the faded blue material stretched over her curved rear. 

 

Of course, he had assumed that she had seen him, and that she was merely shuffling over to the next seat, but when the giantess’s ass stopped directly over him and her legs moved apart, Donald understood that he was in trouble. Even with her knees apart, the giantess’s thighs nearly came together, forming a complete wall before him. Donald guessed that the width of the seat was around two feet, and the titanic ass above him covered it all. He had foolishly remained in the middle of it for too long, and he knew that he wouldn’t be able to escape it. Donald turned to look at his family, his wife starring back at him with eyes wide with panic. 

 

In the next moment Lynn sat down, her colossal butt colliding with the cushion and flattening it. The insignificant figure of the man disappeared beneath her, not putting up the slightest bit of resistance. He flipped onto his side at the last moment and felt a sharp pain shoot through him as the immeasurable weight of the giantess passed through his collarbones, compressing his body in the sweltering embrace of her rear. The denim was stretched too tightly to follow her curves into her ass crack, but the thick seam that was crushing him assured Donald that that was where he was. Her massive cheeks bulged out to the sides as she sat and formed a solid mass over him. 

 

Donald wanted to cry out in pain as the jeans suddenly shifted over him, the rough fibers ripping at his body. Lynn twisted around to the side to face the door, impatiently waiting for the driver to come and turn on the fans. She twisted her rear into the seat as she did so, grinding the tiny man underneath without a second thought. Tired of waiting, she reached behind her for a towel. 

 

***

 

Allison was still watching, utterly aghast as the immense blonde smothered her husband. She wanted to yell, to scream, but the lump in her throat wouldn’t allow her to. She was frightened, like she hadn’t been in a long time. Allison had lived far from anyone giant as a child, protected by her parents from the beastly things, and when she had gotten married, Donald had made sure to continue her protection. She reached out for her son, to hold him and protect him from the danger, then turned to check on her daughters. 

 

“Where’s Nicole?” she asked quietly, glaring at Jessica, who remained silent, also too absorbed in what was happening to her father.

 

“WHERE IS NICOLE!” Allison snapped her daughter out of it with a shriek. Jessica simply looked up. Allison turned to see the giantess’s hand coming towards them at an alarming speed. The tiny mother bundled her son beside her and dove for the cushion, throwing her body over her son. The gargantuan fingers passed overhead however, reaching the towel on top of the stack. Allison watched, covering her son’s eyes as the hand messily grabbed the neatly folded towel and swung it towards the giantess.

 

Mrs. Davison was reassured that the danger had passed, but Jessica was still screaming her sister’s name. Where was the other twin?

 

***

 

Lynn was almost refreshed from just touching the towel: they had been moistened and then cooled to a nice, fresh temperature. The Australian woman was used to the dry heat back home, but this humidity was getting to her and giving her a splitting headache. She pressed the towel against her forehead, relishing the feeling of it on her skin. 

 

***

 

Nicole held on to the cold fibers as she shot through the air. She cursed her sister for daring her to climb the towel tower, and cursed herself for not leaping off of it when she saw the giantess’s hand approaching. Now however, she was moving too quickly to let go and risk being thrown to the ground. She found herself rising quickly and before she knew it, was dangling in front of her face. 

 

Stray locks of blonde hair had escaped the tight bun she had tied on her head, and a few stuck to her face, held there by a thick coating of sweat that was oozing from her body. Her cloudy eyes were huge, almost as big as Nicole was, but they looked right past her, not noticing her tiny body amidst the creases of the towel. The slightly rounded face compensated for her age and made her look rather young, but the astute 21-year-old noticed the creases in the corners of her eyes and guessed that she must have been her mother’s age. 

 

Without warning, the cool towel was thrust forwards and Nicole screamed as she was pushed against the enormous woman’s forehead. The heat radiating from her skin was bad enough, but the miniscule young woman instantly felt the beads of sweat on the giantess’s body explode against her and soak into the towel around her. The fresh, cool material quickly became a lot less fresh and a lot more moist. But the worst was yet to come. Nicole opened her mouth to scream at this beastly titan, but all this earned her was a mouthful of the sweat: she was wiped across Lynn’s brow in a slow sweep. 

 

A moan of relief escaped her lips as the 38-year-old woman cherished the cool on her overheating body. The towel seemed to suck the heat from her body and clear her head instantly, but she wanted more. The towel separated from her face and a thoroughly disgusted Nicole was finally able to gasp a breath of fresh air as she hurtled through the air. 

 

“Ewwww! That was the most disgusting …” she started to protest.

 

Allison caught a glimpse of her other daughter as the massive folded towel descended from the goddess’s head. Even being so far away from her on the next seat, she could appreciate the enormity of this newcomer. The tiny woman’s maternal instincts were screaming at her to charge at this beast, but even that couldn’t convince her to approach her. The giantess’s massive ass alone was at least 10 stories tall and the rest of her was proportionately colossal. Even had Allison attempted to assault this behemoth, she would hardly even have been noticed. She watched now with tears streaming from her eyes as she saw where the towel was headed. 

 

It all happened too fast for Nicole to even finish her sentence. She and the towel were pulled down through the air across the woman’s enormous chest, her thick breasts gleaming with perspiration in the open top of her clothing. She watched the giantess raise her arm, the enormous limb stretching for miles across her line of sight. Nicole was thrust forwards, speeding towards the colossal torso of her captor with no sign of slowing down. Her mouth was still open in protest when the 1-inch tall 21-year-old crashed into the pallid skin of Lynn’s armpit. 

 

The heat here made her forehead seem like a winter meadow, the heavy, humid heat hitting Nicole like a brick wall. She was pushed into the soft flesh along with the towel, tiny stumps of recently shaved hair jabbing at her body. As soon as the girl was pressed against it, the titanic woman’s skin released its stores of sweat: the hot fluid oozing out of her pores and thoroughly soaking the towel … and the helpless young woman. 

 

Lynn sighed as the cool towel did wonders for her pit, cooling her body like an ice bath. As she relaxed, her arm came down, trapping the towel between it and her body as her hand was freed to withdraw. Nicole screamed and struggled in her panic as the pressure on her increased, pressing her deeper into the vile flesh of the goddess. Salty sweat stung her eyes and dried her tongue out as it forced its way into her. She gulped a disgusting mouthful of the liquid just to be able to then breathe, but trapped in the fleshy prison, she could draw in no fresh air: only the stale scent of Lynn’s body odor entered her lungs. 

 

Her pathetic struggles went unnoticed as Lynn relaxed into her seat. Her shift was painfully felt by Donald Davison who was still stuck underneath her, the colossal butt not giving him any chance to recover as it continued to smother him against the seat. A smile spread across her lips as she settled in, thinking that the trip might not be so bad after all. She thought about pulling her husband and son out of her bag and maybe giving them some relief from the heat too. She thought about getting herself a second towel, but thought better of it: after all, there would be other passengers who would want them as well. 

 

“Honey, grab yourself a towel, they are divine,” she said as Ava came around to the door. Her daughter leaned to one side to look past her at the stack of towels and her eyes went wide. 

 

“What the …” Lynn started as she turned, following her daughter’s gaze to the towels, her hips swivelling and grinding the tiny man under her once again, subjecting him to another taste of pure agony as her unimaginable weight continued to compress him. She too was shocked when she noticed the tiny little figures huddled together on the seat, their tiny bodies turned towards her. Lynn went dead silent as one of the tiny people stood up and met her eye. 

 

“Get away from my family!” the tiny woman yelled, defiantly standing up to the goddess several thousand times her size. Lynn was taken aback at first and had no idea what she was talking about so froze. This however, only seemed to anger the tiny woman more.

 

“Take my daughter out of your fucking armpit!” Allison yelled, stepping forward as menacingly as she could at her size. This cued more of a reaction from Lynn as she glanced down at her armpit where the towel was still trapped. She suddenly noticed the minute feeling of something tickling her and her jaw dropped. She raised her arm and gazed in horror at the minuscule figure glued under her arm as she pulled away the cool towel. Her tiny form was pressed face-first into the soft skin, her little clothes drenched in a vile mixture of water and sweat. Mercifully, her tiny body was still breathing, although each one came with a convulsion of her body. 

 

Covering her mouth her one hand to suppress her shock, Lynn dropped the towel carelessly onto the seat and pinched the tiny girl off her body between her finger and thumb. She quickly placed her onto the seat, as close to the stack of towels as she dared reach. As soon as her towering fingers withdrew, Allison shot towards her daughter. 

 

“I’m … I’m okay mom,” Nicole gasped, wiping the fluids from her face and savouring the hot, fresh air. 

 

“Did she hurt you Nikki?” Allison demanded, knelling beside her as the twin sat up. Her hair was thick with the scent of the giantess’s body odour and her face was red with the exertion of having nearly suffocated. Still, she shook her head after checking her body over: the ordeal had only harmed her pride. Despite this, Allison turned to face the giantess again, rage burning in her eyes. 

 

“Watch what you’re doing next time, you oaf!” Allison yelled, “And get off my husband!”

 

Lynn was shocked, still reeling from the onslaught of abuse coming from the angry little woman. She was not used to being yelled at, and would never take something like this sitting down, but she felt truly guilty. The giantess was more than aware of how dangerous it was for tiny people, like her own son, so she couldn’t forgive herself for putting another mother’s child in danger. So she listened.

 

“Hello? Did you not hear me?” Allison yelled at the startled blonde, “Get you fat ass off of my husband!”

 

Lynn shot to her feet so quickly that her head hit the inside of the van. The sudden motion gave Allison enough time to see Donald’s body on the cushion. She swore as she reached for her head, suddenly angry with herself for hurrying. She fell back onto the seat, her enormous ass crashing into the cushion and swallowing the tiny man up again. Alison would have screamed but the force of the giantess’s slam sent shockwaves beneath her and threw her a few inches into the air. She landed in a heap on her side, her groan drowned out by the much louder sound of the blonde woman’s pain. 

 

The giantess rubbed her head for a few seconds before remembering why she stood up in the first place. This time, instead of standing, she tilted her hips, raising her colossal right ass cheek off the cushion. She couldn’t see the tiny figure on the seat but guessed that the little woman had by the way she was scrambling towards her. With little regard for her own safety, Allison rushed under the shadow of the giantess’s rear, towards her husband.

 

Donald was lying on his back, his breathing ragged and his limbs not moving. His figure had sunken into the cushion under Lynn’s enormous weight. Allison stopped for only a moment to check that her husband was okay before dragging him out into the light. The slight crater created by the giantess’s butt cheek made it a little more difficult, but with some unknown source of energy and adrenaline, Allison managed to get him out from underneath the other woman to a place where even she could see him. Lynn slowly sat down again, her eyes fixed on the little couple, their children huddled together on the next seat. 

 

Chapter 6 by Notkent

Ava sat in the back of the van, on the row of seats behind the Davidsons. Her mother had remained where she was for some time, silent as the tiny family grouped together and kept to themselves. When she got sick feeling guilty, she mumbled something about the heat and moved to sit in the passenger seat upfront. She had taken her handbag with her and Ava knew that it was only a matter of time before the truth of what had happened to Aiden got out. The teenager waited patiently, trying to think of an explanation. It was unbearably hot at her seat, the sun having beaten down mercilessly on the metal van all day. 


 


“Everyone alright?” Andre asked, sticking his head into the van. He took a cursory glance around at the uncomfortable silence and frowned. He managed to make eye contact with Ava after a second sweep and she smiled weakly. This however, brought a bigger smile onto the man’s face. He nodded as he went back to his conversation.


 


***


 


“Thank God we’re here,” Li thought as the rollercoaster of her ride finally stopped. Despite her age, the elderly Asian woman had cruised through the airport arrivals with great haste, however the journey was far less smooth for her passenger. The little woman had long since slipped into the crevice of her cleavage, disappearing from the gap in the low cut dress and becoming pinned at the narrowest point between the two orbs. While the giantess’s sweat had taken her down, the friction and pressure created by her behemoth boobs had held her and smothered her, adding to the already stifling heat of the air. Each step had initially only wobbled the massive orbs, but as Vivian hit a rhythm, so too did her bountiful rack, swinging from side to side, even drawing a few looks from excited passerby. Only for Li, the movements were exaggerated ten fold, her body being assaulted and battered from one side then the other and her stomach doing flips as she was thrown about. When the colossal woman finally stopped, her granddaughter only hoped that they had reached their destination.


 


Li heard a few muffled words said from the outside world, but very clearly heard her grandmother through the vibrations of her voice through her chest. The old woman even chuckled at an unheard joke before resuming her walk. 


 


“Grandma! Take me out,” Li begged, but she knew deep down that her words would not be heard. She felt Vivian stop again and then breathe hard as if exerting herself, or climbing a step.


 


***


 


Ava looked up from her book as a heavy step shifted the van a little. A older looking Asian lady was getting into the van, and after managing to lift herself onto it, gave the girl a smile and a nod. “Hiya,” Ava said,


 


“Welcome to the hottest bus in the world,” Lynn said suddenly from the front of the van, turning in her seat to greet the newcomer, “I’m Lynn, and that young lady in my daughter Ava. It’s nice to meet you.” 


 


“Likewise,” Vivian nodded in her slow, articulate English, “I am Vivian, and I am here with my granddaughter.” 


 


“So, where is she?” Lynn asked, looking out the van van door behind the older woman to see if there was a second person.


 


“I had to put her somewhere safe to carry her,” Vivian explained, pointing at her breasts.


 


Lynn’s eyes moved down to her very exposed cleavage before daring back up to her face. She saw Ava’s cheeks turn red as they both realised that the granddaughter was a tiny person and currently between Vivian’s tits. 


 


“Ah, I see. She’s a tiny person,” Lynn said, steadying herself, “My son and husband are too, but they’re just resting in my bag right now. I’m sure they’d love to all meet when we get tot he hotel.” 


 


Vivian nodded her agreement and went to sit at the back row of seats. Andre had already taken her bag to be placed in the trunk so she was able to move quite easily past Ava in the second row. The petite 16-year-old’s hue reddened even further as the woman passed her, bent forward to stop her head from hitting the ceiling of the van, and thereby tipping her enormous bosom forwards. Ava’s mother was a curvy lady, but she somehow felt far more embarrassed as she came face to face with breasts the size of her head, as they passed right by her. 


 


She happily buried her head back in her book as the Asian lady sat down behind her. She wondered how many more families with tiny people would be on the trip.


 


***


 


Allison’s face was almost the opposite of Lynn’s as she watched the enormous Chinese woman board their van. Wasn’t it enough to have one oaf ruining their vacation? Did that wretched organiser have to keep adding more giants to the already cramped van? She was fuming as she tried to keep her children quiet and near her while simultaneously trying to get her husband to regain consciousness. She knew that his shots would keep him from being hurt, but he would still feel all the pain from his ordeal. She only hoped that the woman, in her old age, would be a lot slower and a lot more careful about where she sat down. 


 


***


 


Next to arrive on the van were Marta and Javier. Once again, they were greeted by the Pearce’s and Vivian, however, the young woman also noticed the tiny family on the front row. Marta nodded to them politely, but got little response from them. In fact, their eyes were trained on her, but with very different facial expressions. 


 


Allison was still furious as more and more giants seemed to be grouping around her family. Her children were shaken and look with a hint of fear at the brunette’s beastly form. All of their previous interactions with normal sized people had been very safe, in special designed pods or being held by trained servants. This was the first time any of them had realised how easy it was for the massive creatures to tread on them. Even Donald had stirred from his slumber, lying with his head propped up on his wife’s lap. He too stared at the young siblings but his eyes were trained for a very different purpose. 


 


Marta struck Donald as gorgeous almost instantly. Never-mind her round, athletic ass, filling out her black, skin jeans. Never-mind her bountiful young breasts, posing out against the tight, maroon tank top. Her face alone was sufficient to send blood rushing to his hips. Her curly locks were held from a strikingly attractive face by a simple bandana, creating the perfect look of some sexualised adventurer, a lively, Lara-Croft-like fantasy, which Donald simply couldn’t look away from. He gazed longingly at her butt as she walked past to sit in the middle row, beside Ava. Donal only wished that the Hispanic girl had sat on him, rathe than the grotesque behind of Lynn Pearce.


 


Taking her seat, Marta lifted Javier onto the back of the seat, setting him down on the long, narrow strip of land. he politely introduced himself to Ava, who warmly return the gesture. Then he caught sight of Vivian and his eyes widened.


 


“Madame,” he said, loudly enough for the elderly woman to just about hear him, “I think I have met your granddaughter, LI. We bumped into each other on the flight. I remember seeing your dress …” He trailed off, not wanting to expand on what angle he had seen the giantess from.


 


“Anyway, where is she now?” Javier asked, and he cold swear he saw the faintest blush creep onto Vivian’s face. In fact, she was mortified: she had totally forgotten to fish Li out once she had sat down and now embarrassingly reached for her cleavage. Thankfully, Marta had engaged Ava in a conversation and the two weren’t paying attention, but Javier frowned as he realised where his friend was. 


 


Li gasped a mouthful of fresh air as the tomb of her grandmother’s boobs parted and a firm finger came down to greet her from above. She grabbed onto the digit and was fished up out of the canyon, her body slick with a mixture of her own sweat and the giantess’s. She was gasping and ready to yell at Vivian when she realised that she was being moved away. Turning her head, she saw to her amazement that she was being placed on the back of the middle row of seats in a van, and that on that wall, stood the boy from the plane.


 


Her grandmother gently released her above the worn leather of the seat. She could see that Vivian was still embarrassed by the whole affair and the elderly woman shifted her gaze from them. Li was left to her own devices, looking around the enormous space within the van, which was surprisingly busy. 


 


As far as she could discern, her grandmother was sitting alone in the rear-most pair of seats, in front of the trunk. The front most row of seats seemed unoccupied, at least from Li’s perspective, but a woman was sitting in the passenger seat beside where the driver should have been. Despite being separated from the by a vast expanse of space and a set of safety bars, Li could make out that the blonde woman was quite large, in a curves-in-the-right-places kind of way. She was busy looking inside her handbag and seemed to pay no attention to Li.


 


Between the two rows of seats in the back of the van was a third. This consisted of two seats next to each other on the right side fo the van: on which sat a pretty young girl with tan skin and dark brown hair, and a further seat on the left, separated by a gap to allow access to the back row. On this lone seat sat a teenager, another giantess, engaged in conversation with the first girl. Everything coming together, Li was on the back of the seat beside the first girl, with Javier only a few paces away.


 


“That didn’t look like a fun place to ride,” he smirked, walking over and giving her a hug,


 


“Oh … yeah, my grandma is a bit … disinhibited?” Li fumbled, blushing, which only seemed to make Javier find the situation even more hilarious.


 


“Well let’s hope she never changes? Because you seemed to enjoy that,” he chuckled.


 


Li didn’t quite understand how but he seemed to put her at ease almost instantly, a bizarre feeling given her location, perched atop a perilous peak surrounded by the monstrous bodies of so many new giants. He sat down beside her and gestured for her to do the same. He explained why this was the safest place for shrunken people to sit around strangers, and then embarked on a tale of how he discovered this axiom.


 


***


 


“Shit, what’s the tour company called again?” Emilie asked, struggling to find their confirmation letter in her bag with one hand, Anna held callously in the other. She was rummaging as best as she could but the combination of having only one free hand, being stressed and feeling the heat of the African air was slowing her progress. Anna too was being quite unhelpful, sulking as she shook in her friend’s hand. She was still very reluctant about letting Becca join them, having had little faith in the redhead even on the plane. To make matters worse, her bag had been the last one to come off the aircraft and the three of them had had to wait for what seemed like an eternity in the hellishly busy baggage claim, and it was all because of Becca. 


 


The chubby giantess now stood aimlessly before the two friends, looking extremely uncomfortable in the heat. Anna and Emilie had travelled to similar climates before and were expecting the weight of the humid air, but dressed in full length leggings, Becca was boiling. Dark patches had formed circles around her armpits, staining her green top almost black. Droplets of sweat littered her neck and cheeks, glistening whenever she moved. Because of her size, Anna could even notice bead of the giantess’s perspiration clinging to her belly, despite the slight ventilation it got from the cropped top, Anna could only think that if it wasn’t for this intruder, they could already be on their way. Either way, she hadn’t caused this problem, so she certainly wasn’t going to help Emilie deal with it.


 


“Anna, do you remember the company?” her friend finally asked, looking pleadingly down at the tiny creature in her hand.


 


“No. And you should have been looking for the letter earlier,” the diminutive German girl huffed.


 


Emilie rolled her eyes, not losing her temper, but not ready to address whatever was bothering her friend. She needed her other hand to search but couldn’t risk putting Anna down anywhere. Then all of a sudden, Anna was moving away from her stressed out friend.


 


“Becca, can you hold her for a minute? I need to find a bit of paper,” Emilie said. Anna opened her mouth to protest, but her friend had dropped her almost before the other giantess had opened her palm. Becca was beyond exhausted and would do anything at that point to get out of the stifling airport. Anna fell face first into the Irish girl’s clammy hand, recoiling instantly as her body touched the moisture. Mercifully, Becca kept her hadn’t flat, allowing the most air to cool the tiny creature. 


 


Anna got to her feet and glared up at the giantess. It didn’t help her intimidation factor that she was about level with Becca’s hips, her line of sight obscured by the massive breasts that pushed out the green top. In truth, Becca could only just about see the puny thing, and she was hardly paying attention to its facial expressions.


 


“Found it!” Emilie exclaimed, before looking around at the signs overhead, “This way, come quick. We might just make it.” 


 


With that she grabbed her bags and started moving through the crowd, leaving the other two in a daze. Becca too had two bags so she acted instinctively. Anna felt herself moving before she could figure out where she was going, but she knew that it couldn’t be good. As if putting away her phone, Becca pulled open the opening at the neck of her crop top and pushed her bra away from her breast. Anna screamed, but the tired giantess didn’t register what she was doing over the din of the crowd. The terrified, minuscule girl was inserted into the gap, seconds before the bra was allowed to snap back against the soft flesh. Anna experienced a millisecond of pure panic before the tight undergarment pinned her against the incomprehensibly colossal meat of Becca’s left breast. 


 


Her skin was boiling hot, and uncomfortably damp, clearly unaccustomed to the climate, but Anna was truly in hell as she realised how tight the bra really was. Not seeing the need to buy new bras too often, Becca wore one that was now a size or two too small, and as a result, it struggled to contain her more than ample breasts. The tiny young woman had landed facing the giantess’s skin, and was now being smothered against by the titan’s boob. The pillowy orb absorbed her body, swallowing her whole in its sweaty embrace. The reason Anna knew she had been sucked inside was the slightly cooler, but equally soaked feeling of the bra on her back. She screamed, but the sound merely dissipated in the fatty mound. She was being suffocated by the chubby tits of this great beast. Then she started moving.


 


Becca grabbed her bags and made to follow Emilie, plodding ahead with heavy steps. Each one reverberated through her body and soon sent her bosom heaving. Anna felt like she was on a roller coaster as she felt herself being thrown up and then come crashing down, never once coming away from the suffocating embrace of her tit. As the walking continued, Anna began to feel drowsy, gasping for air as the little that did reach her was hot and heavy with a mixture of the humid air and Becca’s own evaporated sweat. Anna was drenched before they even reached the exit. 


 


Becca was struggling to keep her head up while she all but ran after Emilie, having no time to stop as they exited the airport terminal. While the building had been hot, the outside was whole new beast: the glaring sun practically slapping her down with each ray. She powered on, not wanting to get any left behind on her own as she tried to stay close to Emilie’s swinging black hair which weaved and bounced as the German girl did. 


 


***


 


Donald was overjoyed when the van driver finally got into his seat, having closed the door on the side as well. While it was far from ideal, aside from the voluptuous blonde, the group didn’t seem unmanageable. All he needed to do was set precedent as soon as possible that he was the leader, and the vacation might not be ruined after all. AS he sat with his family on the otherwise empty row of seats at the head of the rear compartment, he was confident that he could salvage the trip.


 


Andre asked if anyone wanted the fan turned on and he received a unanimous yes please. As the minute current of air began to spill into the van, there was a  mix of groans and cheers. Ava was thrilled that a little air was coming in, while her mother was appalled that the trickle was all the van could muster. Andre pressed a button to turn on the radio, filling the van with the faint sound of a local alternative pop group as the engine rumbled to life. The van shook as the old metal carried the engine’s strain, shaking the passengers a little. Javier and Li were thankfully seated and didn’t fall from their perch, but gave each other a look that expressed their desire to get down. Ava sat uneasily, the shaking of the van already making her feel sick.


 


They were about to pull out when there was a sharp knock on the side of the van. The door slide open with a loud scrape of metal on metal.


 


“I got the last two for you,” Jeannette said cheerfully as she stepped aside to let two more passengers on. Leaving the engine running, Andre hopped out to put their bags inside, oblivious tot he fact that the van was now in the middle of the lane. All eyes were on the two young women that now jumped aboard, and doing so literally. Emilie landed on the metal floor fo the van with a crash as she looked around quickly at the faces staring at her.


 


“Hello, hello everyone, sorry we are late,” she giggled, her hair a mess around her face. Andre was hurrying them along as he rushed to get back into the drivers seat, a few other vans getting annoyed that he was blocking their path.


 


“I’m Emilie, and these are my friends Anna and Becca,” she said as she shifted into the front row of seats. This time Allison was ready.


 


“Move!” she shouted as she pushed her son to his feet and ran towards the door. Her daughter’s followed and Donald a few second behind as Emilie obliviously slide across. Allison ran as fast as she could, hoping that her gamble would pay off … and it did. Emilie crossed past them before crashing down into the window seat on the right of the van, her butt compressing the leather all at once. The Davidson’s cheered as they collapsed where they were, Donald still on the middle seat with his daughters, and Allison and Micheal stood together on the left seat. Unfortunately, they were celebrating prematurely and only Donald saw why. Facing the brunette, the rest of his family  were somehow oblivious to the far more dangerous looking beast that enters the van next. Her first step rocked the van more that that of any of the other passengers, perhaps with the exception of Lynn, and to Donald, it seemed like her body blocked out the entire door. Her dark leggings were broad and spread as her chunky figure filled them out, but her skin was pale and she certainly didn’t look like she was very comfortable. Donald marvelled at just how humungous her body was, not used to seeing so many overweight people up close. In fact all of the giant staff at their country club and office had been chosen in part for their naturally below average stature, so seeing Lynn and now this short-haired behemoth was like discovering a whole new species for the ignorant family.


 


“Lopk out!” he shouted, but it was too late. Allison went pale as she looked up, still holding her son as the impossibly vast ass of the redheaded giantess positioned itself above them. Jeannete slammed the door closed and Andre was ready to get he van moving. The rest of the passengers too were too busy to witness as Becca’s butt came plummeting down onto the mother and son. The leather squeaked as it took her weight, and the force of it took Donald off his feet. He swore as he fell onto his side, cursing the fat oafs for turning this seat into a bouncy castle, but he was more concerned about his wife. Becca’s rump stood tall before him, easily a dozen times his height. Her meaty thighs formed a wall going the length of the seat, with no way fro Donald to see beyond it. He ran towards her as his daughters trembled with a mix of terror and rage at their own helplessness.


 


Without hesitation, Donald threw himself against the giantess’s butt, pounding his fists into her skin as hard as he could. “Get off them you monstrous bitch!” he yelled.


 


Sadly, Becca not only failed to hear him over the sound of the radio, but even the thin material of her leggings absorbed all of the force of the pathetic little man’s blows, rending him nothing more than an unnoticed bug at her side. Becca breathed a sigh of relief as the gentle blow fo the fan hit her face. She closed her eyes in exhaustion as the van pulled out of the airport parking lot and onto a busy road. 

Chapter 7 by Notkent

Allison didn’t dare to open her eyes. She was hugging Micheal so tightly that he was almost going blue, but she didn’t care. She had seen the planet-sized bulk of the giantess fall over her and knew that she would surely have been squished. Yet she was somehow still upright, her back straight and her body surprisingly free of a crushing weight. She slowly peaked out into the world, releasing Micheal ever so slightly. Sure enough, she was not harmed, but she was still in darkness, and the walls of the van must have come in to almost touch her. Maybe she had somehow fallen between the seats? She looked up the canyon, expecting to see the roof of the van, but gasped when she realised where she was.


 


The walls of either side of her were dark, almost vertical aside for a slight curvature where they met the seat. She was in fact still on the seat, but the walls were not those of the van. Before her, the two sides came together in straight line of stitching, a tower that shot up high. As Allison followed them up, they suddenly stopped, and above this line was a bulge of pale, white flesh, with a distinct crater in the middle. A curtain of green fell over this and Allison couldn’t see further beneath it, but on the other side, the green cliff face rose for some time before jutting forward. The green fabric over the extrusion was not loose like that below, but rather it was taut against the massive curve beneath it. 


 


The air was hot here, and the heat seemed to radiate from behind the line of stitches, and indeed the walls. As if some source of heat lay beneath, surrounding the mother and son. It was a miracle, but the lumbering colossus had not crushed them, and Allison realised that they had survived, but now were trapped between her gigantic thighs, alone in the narrow strip of land before her crotch. She wanted to get free, but in all honesty, she was exhausted. So what if she wasn’t with her daughters right this second? She was alive and so was her son. For the first time that day, Allison was genuinely too tired to care and decided that good enough was good enough. She prayed that the giantess didn’t move around too much, but accepted that it was out of her control. She sat down, deciding that the closer they were to her crotch, the less chance they had of being crushed, and tried to get comfortable. She held Micheal close and gently stroked his hair, bidding him to not worry.  


 


***


 


It was getting dark outside, a red-orange hue on the edge fo the sky as the van trundled on. They had been driving for almost 9 hours, but everyone seemed to be welcoming the rest. The heat had proved too much for the van’s passengers and many in the back were asleep. Ava had mercifully dozed off before her travel sickness had gotten any worse, and Marta had also succumbed to her fatigue with her headphones on, listening to some gentle melodies. On the seat beside her, Javier and Li had been talking almost continuously, progressively getting closer and closer to supine until they too had chosen to rest. At the rear, Vivian was still awake, sitting quietly as she watched the thinning traffic outside. 


 


They had left the congestion of the capital and taken a trip north through quieter roads. Lynn was still chatting to Andre and the two had surprisingly not run out of things to talk about. Andre was a lively man, energetic despite the incredibly long journey. He regaled the blonde woman with tales of his childhood, of his family, and his home then about his country and its people, its history (or what he knew of it) and its culture.


 


“So, if there’s an airport at Kilimanjaro, why didn’t we just fly in?” Lynn asked, not seeing the point of such  long drive when an hour in the air would have gotten them there.


 


“It’s all business madame,” Andre replied, his eyes fixed on the road, “All the climbers drive the prices up, and the tour company saves a ton by using a van like mine. Oil is still cheaper than air travel you know.”


 


“Well that’s certainly going on my review,” Lynn pouted, “No offence to your driving of course.”


 


“None taken,” Andre chuckled, a lively, booming laugh. “Only about an hour left everyone,” he announced to the other passengers, before returning his attention to Lynn.


 


“You’re gonna love this place, for one night, it is the best hotel I know,” Andre explained.


 


“Why just for one night?” Lynn asked.


 


“Well … it’s a little small, so its not got much besides the rooms, but don’t worry, we’ll be going to the big pools and fancy hotels later in the trip.” Andre continued.


 


“So we’re just seeing Kilimanjaro for one day?” Lynn questioned.


 


“Unless you all are keen climbers, I think it’s the best way to see it,” Andre joked, “Besides, I’m getting too old for climbing that thing anyway. Trust me, I’ll take you to all of the best spots for photos and show you the animals and all.” 


 


Becca had gone out like a light before anyone else, letting sleep distract her from the stifling heat and the layers of sweat oozing out of her. Between her legs, Allison was still sitting, waiting for her to get up so that she could be reunited with her family. Micheal had fallen asleep in her arms and she was thankful that he didn’t have to endure too much while awake. On the other side of Becca’s meaty thigh, Donald was on his knees.


 


The twins were quietly talking between themselves, trying not to think about their mother and brother. All three knew that they wouldn’t be dead, but Donald certainly knew how much pain they would be in if they were crushed. He had no way of knowing how lucky Allison had been, and he had exhausted himself hammering against the thick leggings of the massive young woman. His mind was a mess, He felt so helpless, and it was all going so well … given the circumstances. They had had a plan, he and Allison, and they had been on the same page … for the first time in a long time. Then these two hooligans had to come thundering in and ruined everything. His rage was uncontainable and he glared up at the uncaring body of the giantess. The sleeping beast didn’t even know what she had done, and that was the worst part: the fact that she didn’t even have to try and could inflict so much pain. He would make them pay. 


 


***


 


“Here we are everyone!” Andre yelled, far too loudly for his half asleep passengers in the middle of the night. They groggily stirred from their various positions of comfort as the somehow energetic driver hopped out of the vehicle. Ava was the first outside once he had opened the door and the still heavy heat surprised her. Even without the sun beating down the air was hot. Lynn stepped out from the front cabin, her sneakers crunching on the gravel. She had barely slept a wink during the entire journey, having to keep up Andre’s chats, and she was more than ready for a shower and a good night’s sleep. 


 


The two went to get their bags as Andre began to unload them. Emilie excitedly nudged Becca, who jumped a little as she awoke. Donald yelled to make himself heard, but the two young women ignored him. In her startled state, Becca shifted ever so slightly and her thighs came together. Allison braced herself and held Micheal close as the world seemed to collapse around her … but her idea had paid off from earlier. By the luck of her calculations, Allison and her son were in the infinitesimally small triangle of space between the colossal Becca’s crotch and crushing thighs. 


 


“Are we there?” the Irish girl asked, prompting a giggle from the brunette. 


 


“Yes, we are, let’s get out,” Emilie urged, beaming as she stood up, remaining half bent over to fit inside the van. From her position, she found herself looking right down Becca’s top, the enlarged neck hole in the green fabric giving her a glimpse of the giantess’s deep cleavage. Her view was spoilt however as the redhead pushed her way onto her feet and stepped out of the van. 


 


Emilie glanced down and her eyes widened as she saw two tiny figures huddled together right where Becca’s glorious ass had just been. Lucky, she thought as she followed the girl out of the van. Donald glared up at the brunette, who clearly saw them, but chose to do nothing. HIs anger was however replaced when he saw Allison, crouching but seemingly well. He rushed to his wife and son as the giants filed out fo the van above them.


 


Outside, the Pearce’s were the first through the doors of the hotel. The lobby was small, with four old, leather sofas to one side and a wooden reception desk on the other. A man came trotting out to Andre and had exchanged a few words in a foreign language, after which, he had led Lynn and Ava inside with a heavily accented “Welcome.” He fished a box of keys and handed one to Lynn, explaining that the group had all the rooms on one floor for the night. The tired woman was only too happy to drag her bags and head down their corridor with her daughter following close behind. 


 


*** 


 


“Wow, I can’t believe we drove for nine hours!” Li exclaimed, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, “Thanks for making the journey feel a lot shorter.”


 


“Anytime,” Javier nodded, “Same to you. It’s a lot easier to do these kinds of trips with a friend isn’t it?”


 


“Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing,” Li smiled.


 


“Well, I guess I’ll see you at breakfast,” Javier said, giving the Asian woman a hug.


 


“See you in the morning,” Li replied, cheerfully. With the they parted ways, Javier walking back towards his sister and Li to the waiting hand of her grandmother. Vivian scooped her up and stepped out of the van, keeping her in one hand. The receptionist rushed over to help them her with her bags as the two young girls from the front were already moving through the lobby. 


 


“So? Found a holiday fling?” Marta teased her brother as they hopped off onto the parking lot.


 


“Haha, very funny,” Javier replied sarcastically, “I don’t want to sleep with every girl I talk to you know.”


 


“I know,” Marta replied, the added with a grin, “Only most of them.”


 


“Well, not Li,” Javier retorted, “We’re just getting to know each other. As friends.” 


 


Marta rolled her eyes, ever tired of her brother’s womanising. She hauled their bag towards their room with him perched perilously on her shoulder, as he always chose to be. Upon entering their room, she set Javier down on the bed and went to check out the bathroom. 


 


“Javi, I’m gonna shower,” she yelled out to him, and he was more than happy to have the time alone. Javier set about exploring his surroundings. The bed was a low double, with a mattress that was confined within a raised perimeter made of wood. The sheets were glistening white, but threadbare in areas, and the pillows looked like they had seen better days. To one side fo the room was a small desk with some drawers on the side. Atop this was a kettle and a pair of tea cups. Some papers and a few pens were also arranged on it, and Javier guessed that these were brochures and instructions. 


 


A small TV was mounted on a stand on one high corner of the room and a remote (presumably for it) was on the bestie table beside a phone. Javier spied a mini-fridge on the floor beside the desk, and with it, a cord leading up the wall to a ceiling fan. On the far wall was a wardrobe right beside the one window, blacked out by heavy curtains.  Satisfied by his exploration, Javier trekked up the sheets to the pillows and climbed onto one. He lay down, realising that despite everything, he was still ready for a good sleep. He meant to stay awake and shower after Marta was done, but his fatigue got the better of him. 


 


***


 


“Wow, a double bed,” Emilie exclaimed as she stepped into the room.


 


“Oh, yeah,” Becca replied, less enthusiastically, “Are you sure it's okay to share?”


 


“Of course!” Emilie giggled, her hungry eyes darting over Becca’s curvy body in a moment, “But first, I’m going to freshen up.” With a playful flick of her hair, the German girl sauntered to the bathroom. Becca walked over to the bed, wiping the sweat from her brow, still exhausted. She was a little hungry, but guessed that the hotel had stopped serving dinner. She didn’t want to make a fuss anyway. 


 


“By the way,” Emilie said, popping her head out fo the bathroom door and nearly scaring Becca half to death, “Where is Anna?”


 


The question sent a chill down Becca’s spine: she couldn’t remember. She froze, frantically trying to remember what she had done with the little thing, when she felt the faintest tickle on her breast. At the sound of her name, the minuscule Anna had found new strength and protested her bonds. She shook with all her might but barely moved in the concrete grip of the bra.


 


“Shite, I tucked her in and forgot about her,” Becca swore. She fiddled with her top but in her haste was unable to reach inside. Emilie seemed to find it hilarious as a deeper red creeped across the chubbier girl’s face. Finally, giving up on subtlety, Becca grabbed the base of her top and peeled it off, letting causing her breasts to bounce as they were freed form the green fabric and were held solely by a simple black bra. Emilie stopped laughing as her eyes widened, enraptured by the massive, gelatinous orbs of Becca’s glorious breasts. Each mound was the size of her head and had a surreal roundness about them. She watched with wide, excited eyes as the redhead reached into one, pushing her perfect tit back as she fished out Anna’s tiny body.. Fucking lucky bitch, Emilie thought, green with envy.


 


 “I’m so sorry, Emilie.,” Becca said. 


 


“Haha don’t worry, she probably enjoyed it,” Emilie winked, barely looking at Anna’s shattered body in the Irish girl’s hand, “Just put her down somewhere and I’m sure she’ll forget about it by the morning.” 


 


Without a second glance, Emilie ducked back into the bathroom to shower. Becca shrugged and lazily placed Anna onto the floor, letting her limp body roll off onto the old carpet by her feet. Straightening back up, she stretched her back. 


 


Anna spat a mixture of dried sweat and grim onto the ground, willing her muscles to work. At least she could breathe: fresh air at last. Her nose wrinkled and within a moment, she figured out why. Laying on her back, Anna could only really turn her head. To her left, she saw an immense grey mass. The individual strings of cotton were visible on the damp, threadbare heel of Becca’s sock. The bottom was blackened as if unwashed and the frank stains of sweat were visible from afar. The odour however, was far worse than the appearance of the disheveled garments, and this stench filled Anna’s nostrils from both sides: she gagged. While she certainly hadn’t smelled a lot of feet, she doubted that many would have been so vile. The best position for her head was facing straight up, to keep her nose as far from the sources of the reek as possible. Unfortunately, this forced Anna to gaze upon a far more frightening sight. 


 


Surely Becca must have know that she was starring, but the gargantuan woman seemed to forget all about her little voyeur as she stood over her limp body. The incomprehensibly thick trunks of her legs shot up on either side of Anna and linked far above her head at the crotch of her jeggings. Anna marvelled at how truly colossal Becca’s body was, even from such a distance. Her ass popped out like a terrific cliff, threatening to fall upon her at any moment.Her belly too was obvious from this angle, increasing the size of her torso significantly in front of her thighs. But neither seemed to be as dramatic a protuberance than her breasts. Anna shivered at the thought of how long she had been stuck against them, as their mountainous forms struck her with fear despite being miles away. She shuddered just thinking about them.


 


The beastly woman was ruining her trip and what was worse, Emilie didn’t seem to have her back at all. In fact, Anna was getting angrier the more she thought about Emilie. Why was she being so careless and air headed? She had always looked after her when they were in public spaces and Anna had trusted her to be there on this trip. She felt betrayed, and all because Emilie had some weird girl crush on the fat ginger.


 


As if adding to her thoughts, Becca uttered a ground-shaking yawn as she stretched, her chubby arms flailing to the sides. She hesitated for a moment, debating whether to shower now or in the morning, and decided that it could wait. Without a care in the world, she slipped her hands under the waistband of her leggings and pushed them down.


 


Anna’s eyes widened in panic as the enormous form of Becca’s hips descended, seemingly ready to crush her again. She screamed but the giantess didn’t seem to hear it … or didn’t care. The helpless girl was yelling at her body to move as the redhead above bent down and started pulling off her bottoms. One colossal foot rose as she slipped the leggings off one leg, flicking the sock as she did. The disgusting cotton sheet crashed into the ground scarily close to Anna, the moisture it carried from Becca’s feet weighing it down.


 


“Be careful! I’m still down here!” Anna shouted, but once more her pleas fell on un hearing ears.


 


Becca’s foot slammed back onto the ground, tossing Anna a centimetre into the air from the shear force. She had trodden on her sock and Anna watched in horror as she saw how the meaty sole squished the fabric, as if showing the tiny girl what could happen to her too. Becca slipped her other foot out and the second foot too came rocketing back to the carpet, mercifully falling just to the right of Anna’s body. IN her panic, Anna had managed to force her arms to start working and she desperately turned to her side as chaos reigned above her. She dared a peak up to see Becca’s legs standing still as she removed her top. The puny German girl watched as she peeled the green fabric off of her sweaty, blubbery belly. Now standing in just her underwear and bra, Anna could see the dips and wrinkles of cellulite on Becca’s thick legs, her thighs pressing together from almost just above her knees. 


 


Deciding that it was too hot for pyjamas, Becca simply unhooked her bra and left it fall to the floor before getting into the bed. She found it weird that the German girl was so comfortable around her, but shrugged it off as a blessing. She didn’t much care for the little pet Emilie kept around, but again, didn’t want to judge. Without another thought, she drifted off into sleep, lying prone on top of the covers.

Chapter 8 by Notkent

Ava sat on the edge of her side of the bed while her mother showered. Having washed up first, she was already in her PJs and thus allowed to sit on the bed. On the bedside table were her brother and father, having already bathed in one of the hotel tea cups with Lynn supervising. Aiden seemed to be fine, already half asleep on the makeshift bed Lyn had constructed from a folded up towel. The room was quiet, but for the gentle beating of the fan above them and Ava was busy reading her book, but her mind was elsewhere. She knew that her mother and father had talked on the drive but she hadn’t been scolded for her mishap with Aiden yet. The anticipation only made it worse. She was so ensnared by these worries that she didn’t notice her father walking along the bedsheet towards her. 

 

John Pearce made the trek quickly enough, struggling a little with the soft bedding, but eventually managing to reach his colossal daughter. He stopped some distance away from her, as her weight caused the bedding to dip into a steep decline that lead to her butt. He often marvelled at the resemblance Ava bore to him, the same sharp nose and high cheek bones. Yet at the same time, she was so much bigger than him. In truth he was about the size of one of her painted fingernails. Her dirty blonde hair was hanging loose down her back, like a trail leading to her head.

 

“Ava,” John tried, but his voice didn’t reach her ears, drowned out by the fan and the distant should of Lynn’s shower. So he tried again, raising his voice. By the fourth time he was almost yelling, but his tiny, high-pitched squeak finally managed to get Ava’s attention. She turned to look down at him, her shift in weight caused the mattress to move and John feel himself slipping forwards as the ground tilted down towards his daughter.

 

As he started to lose his balance, Ava luckily caught sight of him, her enormous fingers plucking him up off the bed before he rolled too far. She was gentle, and with practiced care she raised him up and placed him onto her palm, bringing him to face her. John had taught her how to handle tiny people, in particular for when she was young and playing with her brother. Ava held him to the left of her face, making sure to keep him out of the line of her nose and mouth, and close enough that his voice would carry to her ear. It was also less confusing for tiny people if they only had one of her giant eyes to look at. She closed the other eyes so that she could focus on him and set down her book. 

 

“Yeah dad?” Ava asked gently, making sure to not drown him with her breath.

“How are you doing kiddo?” he asked.

 

“I’m alright. Excited for tomorrow I guess,” Ava replied.

 

“Want to talk about the airport?” he tried. He felt her hand tense, and then tremble slightly. “Don’t worry, I didn’t tell mom,” he reassured her, which instantly caused her to relax a little.

 

“And I’m not going to tell her,” John continued, “Aiden’s fine and I think she’s better off without the guilt. It seemed like Lynn wasn’t totally innocent in the whole thing either, but you know how she is …”

 

“Thanks dad,” Ava replied slowly, “I … I promise I’ll be more careful.”

 

“Honey, you don’t need to worry,” John cut in, “This is your vacation as much as any of ours and you’re just a kid. You don’t need to be taking care of Aiden all the time. I’ll … I’ll have a word with Lynn. But I’ll keep you out of it.” 

 

***

“I’m not being unreasonable right? Tell me I’m not crazy!” Donald shouted, pacing back and forth on the still made bed. The overly friendly driver had left them on the bed in their room and disappeared, tossing their bags at the foot of the bed. Donald had tried to reach the side table to get to the phone, but even having gotten to it, the old phone was impossible to dial without picking up the receiver. Mr. Davidson had tried with all his might but was barely able to shift the colossal plastic monstrosity, and had given up, only hoping that someone would come by in the morning to help them get around. He and Allison were furious, having been forced to tell their children to go to bed without showers, as they couldn’t get to water. 

 

“What kind of tour for shrunken people puts us in these stupid rooms?” Allison demanded.

 

“It’s all that bitch from the company’s fault!” Donald roared, just before he was told to keep quiet and not wake the children, happily asleep on the pillows at the top of the bed. 

 

“We need to get out of this trip!” Allison choked back a sob, “I can’t go through another day like today Donald. I can’t!”

 

“Calm down Allison,” Donald shot back, “We cannot just leave. We need to get our money back from these scam artists.”

 

“I don’t care about the money Donald. I care about the safety of our kids,” Allison shouted, “We have enough money."

 

“It’s not about the damn money Allison! It’s a bout the principle,” Donald retorted, shouting too.

 

“Oh, so it’s just about you,” Allison surmised, “Why can’t you care about us for once? Why are you so damn stingy?”

 

“Stingy? You don’t seem to complain when my pay check comes in to your account, do you?” Donald spat.

 

“Fuck you, Donald,” Allison’s words dripped with icy venom, “Just … fuck you.” 

 

Donald watched her walk off in silence, not even finding any humour in the way she struggled across the shifting sheets. He didn’t understand why his wife wasn’t seeing eye to eye with him, but he knew what he had to do. He reached into his pocket and felt the comfortable shape of his phone. He had a plan, and this entire tour company was going to pay. He was going to expose the entire operation. He opened it up and started to take photos. The bare bed with no feasible access to water or a lavatory, the huge room with no exit that the tiny family could reach safely. He was going to get in touch with his lawyers and be even richer for the ordeal.

 

By the time he was done, he could spy Allison already asleep on the pillow with her children. He was about to type his messages when he realised that he had no signal. He raised the phone, the tiny device rising almost a full centimetre, but there was no change. Crap, he thought. He managed to convince himself that it would be okay. He was going to find signal tomorrow, and then they would all pay. Even Allison would have to admit that he had done the right thing when they were flying back on free, first-class seats. With that certainty in his mind, Donald Davidson went to sleep. 

 

Chapter 9 by Notkent

Anna heard the water turn off in the shower, and then two loud thumps a few moments later. She was finally able to move most of her body, and was trying to rise shakily to her feet, but the thumping on the floor suddenly back louder, and stronger. 


 


“Be careful …” Anna shouted, but Emilie stomped into he door, cutting her off. As her heel hit the ground, the entire floor shook and Anna lurched forwards. Another earthquake shook the ground and Anna fell back onto her hands and knees, craning her head up to see Emilie starring right at her and approaching with long, heavy strides. 


 


She had her towel wrapped around her torso, the fluffy, white cloth hanging from the tips of her breasts to reach just below her crotch. Anna often saw Emilie in this way, but the much smaller towel from this hotel revealed a lot more of her body than she seen before. Anna had always secretly thought of Emilie as having a weight problem, but after everything she had seen … and felt, with Becca, her friend seemed to stand in a new light. Her gigantic, curvy legs were genuinely sexy, with enough volume on them to soften their edges and give a lover something to grab. The thin towel did little to hide her shapely hips and the ass that Anna knew all too well. It had been the biggest she had ever witnessed, but again, Becca had pushed these limits. For the first time, Anna was able to appreciate the difference between a fat butt (that was large, but misshapen and flabby like Becca’s) and a big butt (smaller, but more rounded and altogether attractive, like Emilie’s). She understood why the brunette had never had much trouble with boys, especially when she wore dressed as short as her current towel. 


 


Where Becca’s wide, apple-shaped body would have ballooned out beneath such a little towel, Emilie’s abdomen suddenly seemed slimmer and even Anna only really noticed the most subtle of bellies pushing forwards. As she headed straight for the tiny redhead, Emilie’s bosom trembled beneath the tight wrapping of the towel, nowhere near as large as Becca’s, but certainly big enough to complete a buxom, hourglass figure, albeit with a little meat on her bones. The violent pounding of her feet on the carpet was in reality, little more than her normal walk, and it did nothing to rouse the slumbering lump that was Becca from her sleep. It was too much for Anna to stay upright and she waited impatiently for her friend to finally acknowledge her and end the almost menacing way she was starring down at her.


 


As if on command, Emilie’s gaze was finally drawn away from her puny travel-companion. Her legs continued to carry her swiftly towards the redhead, but her eyes were pulled to the larger one, half naked, in bed. Becca’s immense body spread over more than half the bed, and lying on her front, Emilie simply couldn’t look away from the vast mesa of her rear. The twin hills rose and fell as the Irish woman snored gently. A very thin pair of grey panties could be seen wedged in the crevice between them. The cloth was twisted and damp, sucked into the gap and squeezed between the glutinous cheeks. Emilie felt her loins tingling and she licked her lips. I bet that crack is hot, wet and heavy, she thought. Shifting her gaze back down, she realised that she had reached her friend. 


 


“Bet you thought I was gonna step on you right?” Emilie teased, starring down the length of her body at the puny girl between her feet. Anna met her gaze, ignoring the sight of her still moist pussy, a tangle of black hair beneath her towel. 


 


“Wouldn’t be a surprise,” the tiny girl shouted back, her tiny words not even reaching her friend’s ears. With a giggle at Anna’s sheer helplessness, Emilie squatted down to get nearer to her. Anna raised her arms to protect herself as the giantess’s parting legs released the knot on her towel. The great white sheet fell towards her las if the sky itself was falling, but the brunette swept it aside with a callous flick of her wrist. Her hips descended below her knees before she engaged her core and legs to steady herself in a low squat. She eventually saw the look of shock and fear in Anna’s expression and it made her giggle. 


 


The tiny redhead did her best to stay composed, but the speed at which Emilie had dropped towards her had been too much. She blushed as she stared defiantly up at the giantess’s open thighs, the scent of her freshly scrubbed sex washing over her. She felt like a voyeur, but worse still, she felt a little dehumanised by the fact that Emilie didn’t seem to care that her body was on show: as if the tiny girl didn’t matter enough to warrant embarrassment over being seen by her. Anna felt like little more than an animal, or an inanimate object, whose judgement and presence didn’t count as much as those of a full human. 


 


“What was that, my little mouse?” Emilie cooed.


 


“I said, it wouldn’t be a surprise if you did!” Anna returned cooly. 


 


“And what’s that supposed to mean?” Emilie asked, “I’m careless because I joked about sitting on you in the plane?”


 


“No,” Anna shot back, feeling hot tears sting her eyes as she realised what she was really saying, “You abandoned me! You let that horrible girl sit on me all through the flight and then let her keep in me in her fucking bra all through the bus ride! You are supposed to be my friend, but instead of asking me what I want, you invite her to travel with us, and then don’t care how she treats me!”


 


“So I’m supposed to let you decide everything?” Emilie asked, indignantly, “You’re not the boss of me Anna.”


 


“But my opinion doesn’t matter at all?” Anna demanded. To which Emilie remained silent, her gaze shifting away from the tiny girl to the floor between her heels.


 


“Go ahead and say it!” Anna pressed, “You have always treated me like less because I’m smaller than you, haven’t you? You’re no better than she is …”


 


Anna trailed off as she saw the first tear drop onto the carpet. A hot flush rose through her face as she realised that Emilie was avoiding her eyes because the giantess was in fact leaking tears from her own. It was surreal to say the least: Emilie squatting over her, thousands of times her size, but crying. 


 


Neither of them spoke for a few seconds, the only sounds audible were the beating of the fan, a few crickets outside, and Emilie’s ragged breathing. The brunette finally looked up after another tear fell.


 


“Is that what you think? You think I don’t care? You think I don’t worry about you?” Emilie hissed, “You are my best friend Anna! But if you think you can guilt me into doing your bidding, think again!”


 


“Emi, I …” Anna tried to explain, but she was cut off.


 


“No, you’ve said enough,” Emilie replied, wiping a wrist across her eyes. She glared at the tiny girl now, with something akin to rage, “You think you’re so perfect, don’t you? Skinny, sexy Anna, and her fat friend. You don’t even appreciate how lucky you are! All you do is complain.”


 


Then Anna felt guilty about every disparaging moment she had made about Emilie’s weight. In a away, it had taken experiencing the grotesque size of Becca to appreciate that her friend was curvy, rather than fat, but moreover, that Emilie was beautiful. The tiny girl had no idea that Emilie was in fact sharing the real source of her jealousy, which had little to do with beauty. She wanted to apologise, but suddenly realised that her gigantic friend’s expression had changed.


 


“So you know what? I’m going to enjoy this trip and I don’t care if you don’t. You can try to have fun, or you can complain, but that’s up to you,” Emilie grinned, reaching out and plucking Anna off the ground before she could protest. Anna was too shocked to scream as her body was pressed between her finger and thumb and she began to fly into the air. Emilie stood up in one fluid motion, her powerful legs pushing her easily away from the ground. Despite her anger and somewhat menacing comment, Anna had to admit that her grip was still more gentle than Becca’s had been. But the giantess was getting excited as she stepped closer to the bed and stood over the overweight Irish girl’s sleeping form.


 


“I think it’s time you appreciated what a big, beautiful woman’s body can give,” Emilie giggled mischievously as she held out her arm, dangling Anna over the bed.


 


“Emilie, wait, I’m s…” Anna started but her voice trailed off as the finger on either side of her disappeared and she felt a second of weightlessness, before she began to fall. Once again, the sudden danger was too much for the tiny girl’s mind to comprehend, and she fell in stunned silence for what seemed like a full minute to her, watching Emilie’s  body supposedly rocket upwards. A tiny look down however sparked a whole host of new fears as she saw where she was heading.


 


The incredibly vast and ghastly pale sea of Becca’s ass was leaping up at her and before she could so much as brace herself, her tiny body crashed into the gelatinous left cheek. Anna felt like her body was swallowed up by the soft flab, her impact sending rippled across the desert of white skin, but in Emilie’s eyes, all she saw was the helpless girl’s body slap against the comically huge ass cheek. Anna’s body stung form the landing, her face buried in the bizarrely cool, slightly moist flesh. Fear and panic ran through her all at once, as she remembered being beneath this very mass only hours ago, she tried to push herself up, to run away, but as soon as she did, he tumbled to the side and began to roll.


 


Emilie couldn’t help herself as she watched the pathetic little creature slip down Becca’s gorgeous ass cheek. Her hand shot down to her crotch and she began to rub her vaginal lips, savouring the show she was getting. Anna was sure that the sleeping beast would wake up and notice her, but to her utter dismay, her plight went unnoticed as her puny body was too insignificant to alert the giantess of her presence. With no way to stop herself, and no one to help her, Anna rolled down the ever steeper gradient of the massive mound, her body getting coated in a thin layer of cool moisture. As the hill became almost vertical, Anna felt herself fall for a shortest time before she was met by a wall of meat. The skin that had once been cool had now warmed up significantly, and the thin film of moisture was suddenly a drenching coat of slimy sweat. Anna wanted to scream but her face was buried in the putrid rump of the giantess she hated so much.


 


Emilie was almost on the verge of climaxing as she watched Anna slip into the canyon between Becca’s butt cheeks, her tiny body disappearing from view as it was swallow up, much like the giantess’s poor panties had been. Emilie closed her eyes as she imagined the sweltering, smothering grip that the puny redhead must have been feeling. 


 


In fact, she was not far off. Anna’s eyes stung from the salty sweat that recently stabbed at them, and her lungs burned for air, but none was forthcoming. She was wedged in the horrible woman’s ass crack, unable to move as her body was pinned by the immovable weight of her cheeks. Worse still, she hadn’t totally stopped descending. She felt every breathe the giantess take as her cheeks spread ever so slightly with the inspiration. The sweat that had formed to lubricate their movements, also served to help Anna on her way deeper into the crevice. As she exhaled, the massive mountains fo her butt cheeks would come together, crushing the life out of Anna as her body sunk into the fat. Any air Anna was able to suck in was heavily laden with the humidity from evaporating sweat and the disgusting scent of stale shit that was radiating from her anus. Anna had gone from panicking to despair as she realised that there was no escape from this prison, not until Becca woke up, and that could take hours. She didn’t see how things could get any worse. 


 


Emilie was on her toes, riddled with pleasure but what carried her over the top was when Becca suddenly decided to roll over. Without warning, her huge glutes tensed and her pelvis rose slightly off the mattress. Anna’s world turned from a fleshy sea to concrete in an instant as she was pulverised, her entire world jumping off the bed. Emilie came when Becca’s colossal ass slammed back down onto the bed, now on its side as the giantess had turned. She perfectly imagined the entire weight of the upper butt cheek smashing Anna’s minuscule frame and the brunette covered her mouth with one hand as her pussy spasmed in ecstasy. Her finger was slick with her own juices as she continued to gently touch herself, savouring every thought and wishing to have been where Anna was.


 


For the tiny redhead, her life had become a new hell as she felt like she was being crushed beneath a building. Becca’s butt cheek was just as heavy, but so smelled so much worse. Despite now no longer risking slipping further into her ass, Anna was fully immersed in her flabby skin, the vile sweat around her sealing her in with no chance of getting any air. She felt a distant shift as Emilie got into bed beside the Irish giantess, but soon found herself drifting off into a bleak, black sleep, surrounded by the noxious reek of Becca’s asshole. Anna hopelessly welcomed the bliss of unconsciousness, not able to cope with this torment any longer. Her last thoughts were of pure hatred towards both the cruel goddesses in the bed before she drifted off. 

Chapter 10 by Notkent

“Are you ready yet grandma?” Li asked, sitting on the bedside table. She was getting bored a lot faster without network access for her phone. She was scrolling through old photos when she felt the shaking of Vivian approaching. Li had washed quite quickly, but the older woman had taken her time. Now she stood, dressed in a lovely floral dress that hugged her figure, flaring out just above her hips. She towered over the low wooden surface, her face hidden from Li by her towering bosom. 


 


She snatched up her granddaughter in one hand and her room key in the other as she made for the door, her stiff sandals creaking as her feet forced them to bend with each step. She strolled out into the corridor with Li poised high, her tummy rumbling eagerly for breakfast. Li turned to the side and was as usual, amazed by the sheer size of her grandmother’s breasts. She glanced down at her own chest, barely visible beneath her little t-shirt, and she was struck with how unfair it all was. Still, she hadn’t flown halfway around the world to be sad about her failed love life, so she chose not to. Focusing instead on breakfast.


 


Her grandmother’s incredibly long strides soon carried them to the mess hall, an open-walled pavilion with several widely-spaced tables. A variety of breakfast cereals and fruits were laid out on one side and several of the other tour group passengers were already eating.


 


“What shall I get you?” Vivian asked, setting Li down at an empty table. 


 


“I’ll have a bit of whatever you’re having, thanks,” Li said, stepping away from the edge of the rounded table. The white cloth was soft under her feet, the floor to a forest of cutlery and china. Li walked towards the middle of the table, set for four, with plates, forks, butterknives and glasses. Li walked past a small plate, the tilted edge of the porcelain dish rising to the height of her head. She walked past it, climbing onto a napkin and spotting Javier and his sister walking towards them: she gave them a wave. The girl walking over was gorgeous, and Li was once again green with envy at her humungous assets. Although, unlike Vivian’s, Marta’s boobs were rock solid, holding firm beneath a black tank-top. The bottom of the fabric rose slightly above the waist of her shorts, revealing a toned abdomen beneath.


 


“Hey, you must be Li,” the girl said, cheerfully, “I’m Marta, Javier’s little sister.” She set down a plate with a few slices of toast on it, before picking Javier off her shoulder and setting him down beside the Asian girl. He gave her a big grin, looking every bit the tourist in his sleeveless basketball jersey and shorts. 


 


“Do you like it?” he asked, pointing to the newly printed lettering, “These are sold in Spain but I can’t buy a pair of jeans that fit. Crazy.”


 


Li chuckled, knowing full-well how hard it was to find clothing for tiny people, even in the US. They sat down by Marta’s plate, getting to know one another while Vivian was collecting some food for herself. 


 


***


 


“Could you stop gawking for one second?” Allison spat, hungrily biting down on the edge of a piece of toast. She had woken up angry this morning, rudely woken by the driver because they were on a tight schedule that day. She was outraged that the hotel had seen it fit to give him a key to their room, as if he was important enough to have control of their movements. The very least he was able to do was to pour so water into the saucer for them to bathe in. That should have put her in good spirits, but he had opted to stay in the room, and Allison could swear that he had eyed up his daughters, never mind his protests that they were all too small for him to see anyway. 


 


Then he had placed them on a table in the dining area, and trie to walk off. It was incredible how stupid Andre was: how did he expect them to get food when they couldn’t even get off the table. They had been forced to sit in a circle around a single plate with a slice of bread on it, tearing at it like savages. Never had Allison missed home so much as at that moment. 


 


“I wasn’t gawking,” Donald spat back, catching the look of worry on Micheal’s face as he did. He hated Allison in that moment for bringing this up in front of his son. And why shouldn’t he be allowed to look? Had he not already given Allison everything? Couldn’t he just appreciate beauty when he saw it. But he was even more annoyed that he still didn’t have a signal. 


 


“If you want a younger girl so much, why don’t you just go and tell her?” Allison hissed, not looking up from her food.


 


“If you don’t like the food then why don’t you go get some?” Donald shot back, at at that, Allison looked up, throwing down her bread.


 


“I’m getting sick of your tone!” Allison shouted, causing her children to freeze. Thankfully their tiny argument went unheard by the rest of the hall. She stood up and glared at her husband, “And if you won’t, then I’m going to have a word with the staff about this God awful hotel!” 


 


“Allison!” he tried, but she was already stomping towards the edge of the table, near to where a chair was tucked in. Donald followed her, jumping to his feet as he tried to reason with her. He had to walk around the plate, passing his children as he went, “Don’t make a scene.”


 


She didn’t acknowledge him, walking with her head down and fists clenched. She reached the edge fo the table and looked down. She only had a few moments before her husband would be with her and she wasn’t going to be seen to be stuck. The table cloth dropped to a few inches above the seat of the chair, Allison judged it suitable for her to make the descent. She hadn’t really thought of what to do when she got onto the chair, but she was certain that she would be able to get to the ground, and then it was only a matter of distance before she reached the staff and got their attention. 


 


***


 


Anna came to with a start as she felt her world shift. Here eyes shot open but all she saw darkness, a heavy weight pressing down on her. She was drenched in sweat, and not sure whether it was her own, and she was struggling to breathe. What little air she sucked in was foul beyond her worst nightmares, so she tried to hold it. All of a sudden, the semi-soft walls became solid, crushing the breath out fo her lungs. 


 


Becca woke up with a soft yawn, stretching her sticky arms into the air. She cringed as she felt the dried sweat in her pits: she needed a shower, badly. She looked to her side and gasped as she took in the form of a very naked Emilie. She rolled as softly as she could to get her legs off the bed, sitting up for a other yawn. 


 


Anna was squeezed between her colossal glutes as they tensed for her to move, but instead of relaxing afterwards, the pressure from the sides was replaced by the full weight of her upper body coming to rest as she sat up, her butt cheeks spreading out as she sunk in, pulverising her tiny captive. 


 


Becca stood up, grabbing a towel from the wardrobe as she tiptoed into the bathroom, careful not to wake Emilie. Anna was shaken about as the beastly Irish woman stood, her behemoth cheeks parting for the first time since the previous evening, and giving Anna her first gulps of air. Unfortunately she could feel herself being pulled by both as her compressed little form had become stuck to both cheeks. She screamed as her face was pealed free and instead of breathing in air that was channeled over Becca’s foul skin, she was able to inhale semi-fresh air, albeit still tainted with the aroma of shit emanating from the massive orifice nearby.


 


The thick, flabby walls wobbled as the giantess walked, the pounding footsteps vibrating up her legs. Anna tried to shout out for help, but as she opened her mouth, the mammoth cheek of Becca’s butt slapped her square in the jaw. The meaty wall slid past her, wiping its coating of rancid moisture across her. 


 


“Oh for goodness sake …” Anna spat as she tried to rid her mouth of the taste of the titan’s ass sweat, only to have it lathered across her face again as Becca’s cheeks rubbed against each other as she entered the bathroom. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any worse, the cheeks relaxed. 


 


Anna screamed as she heard a loud rumbling from deep within the giantess, but her frightened outburst was cut short by the ear-shattering, tear of a long overdue fart. Becca sighed: it was louder than she had expected, but at least she had made it to the bathroom before the smelly gas had escaped. She wrinkled her nose as the smell touched her nose. 


 


If Becca thought her fart had smelled bad, she had no idea what she was putting her tiny captive through. The initial blast of foul, hot air had deafened her, her ears still ringing as she choked on the noxious fumes that were shot right into her nose. Anna’s eyes watered as the sickening scent stung her eyes and throat. She coughed and sputtered but the disgusting fumes still managed to snake their ways into her lungs. As if it weren’t enough, Becca’s ass cheeks instinctively clasped together, trapping the smog with Anna and smothering her between the sweaty walls of the toxic chamber. 


 


Becca got over the smell quickly enough, walking over to the shower cubicle and turning on the water. A lukewarm stream hit her hands and she twisted the dials to little effect. Sighing once again, she hung her towel on a hook on the wall and began to remove her underwear. 


 


Hooking one finger under each side of her waistband, she shimmied her hips as she tugged downwards. Anna was in a fresh hell as her body was ground between the humungous mountains of her ass. Within a moment, the sweat soaked cotton, darkened by the fetid contents it had absorbed were pulled beside her. Anna cried as her body was pressed into the fabric, both her and it wedged in the giantess’s ass crack at totally at her mercy. Anna thought for sure that this would be her escape, that she would be tugged out by the moving clothing, but to her horror, she seemed to be firmly glued to the giantess’s flesh, and her lifeline was creeping away from her. She tried to reach out and grab the sodden cloth, but it was no use, her arms were as good as paralysed after being pinned in place for so long. She groaned as the one chance she had of freedom was whipped away by one final tug by the giantess. 


 


Letting her panties fall to her ankles, Becca kicked them free and stepped towards the shower. Climbing inside and closing the door, she braced herself as the cool stream of water hit her. Anna felt the colossal muscles around her contract as Becca allowed the cold stream to touch her, only wetting her hands at first, and slowly sliding her body underneath. Easing into her shower, Becca sighed as she finally felt some of the filth from the previous day wash off of her. 


 


Water cascaded down her body and began to trickle even into her ass crack. Anna was shocked as the surprisingly cold water covered her body and rushed past. She sputtered and coughed but the liquid continued to run over her, closing her off from any air: she began to panic. The tiny girl’s lungs burned for oxygen as her only brief respites came as the water shifted with Becca’s movements. Unfortunately, instead of breathing during these minute pauses, Anna was too busy being smothered by the grinding walls of the titan’s butt. 


 


The Irish woman found a bar of soap and lathered it on her hands. Seeing no shampoo or conditioner, she rubbed the foam into her cropped hair, assuming that it wouldn’t make much of a difference to the nearly shaved sides and back of her head anyway. After rinsing this off, she once again grabbed the slippery bar and began to rub it on her body. The smooth brick slid along her arms, leaving a trail of tiny bubble. Becca raised on arm at a time and rubbed the soap in circles under her armpits, swirling the thick, red hairs to force out the dried sweat and grime. She then proceeded to rub the block on her breasts, making sure to get under each massive orb and scrub all the way to the tits. It took her a few extra seconds to lather her great belly before finally reaching her legs. 


 


Anna felt a jolt as the immense wall of meat behind her suddenly tightened as if pressed from the other side. She held her breath as the felt herself being squeezed in the crack as the giantess rubbed the soap across her cheeks, milling her tiny captive in the process. While she thought that this would be the worst part, she was sorely mistaken,


 


After what seemed like forever, the massive canyon of Becca’s ass crack opened. Anna could have cried in joy as the giantess pulled apart her butt cheeks, allowing light to flow inside … just long enough for Anna to see what was coming. The bar of soap was poised above her tiny form and she could see it approaching, its frothy surface blemished only by a single red hair, long enough to arm around Anna several times and as thick as her fingers. She knew what was about to happen, but once again could do nothing about it. 


 


“Stop it! You have to feel that I’m here!” Anna screamed as Becca pushed the bar of soap into her crack. The slippery cube slide along her skin and reached Anna. Instead of running over her, the soaping water it pushed released her from the sticky walls, just in time to pick her up for a ride. Anna shut her eyes as the soapy water stung them, covering her body with its bubbles. The smell of the soap was overpowering, burning her nostrils with its sickly sweet scent, she felt her body being pushed by the immense object, and simply let herself get carried. 


 


Within a second she reached the heart of the crevice and Anna felt herself collide with a much firmer, uneven object. The ring felt rubbery but Anna could have sworn it spasmed as she touched it. The structure was about a large as she was, and seemed to radiate a stench bad enough to fight even the aroma of the soap. 


 


“No!” Anna screamed into the froth as Becca rubbed the soap into her asshole, smashing her insignificant prisoner along with it. The giantess sighed in relief as she felt the filth dislodge from her pucker, along with a little pleasure from the pressure against her taint. Anna was powerless as her body was rubbed against the excitedly convulsing asshole, used as nothing more than a tiny scrubber against the filthy orifice. 


 


After she was done, Becca allowed the water to flow down her body once more, replacing the bar of soap on the side of the shower. Anna remained against the colossal asshole, but once the soap withdrew, she began to slip. Her eyes opened in terror as she felt herself descending along the now lubricated crack, and she fought through the burning sensation in her eyes as she tried desperately to grab onto something. She managed dip her nails into a tiny hair, amidst the overgrowth that inhabited Becca’s crack, but as the giantess continued to clean herself, it was only a matter of time before the tiny girl was dislodged. As one enormous hand pulled apart her cheeks to allow the soap to wash out, Anna lost her grip. The torrent of water crashed into her puny form and threw her out of the bottom of her prison, and she fell.

Chapter 11 by Notkent

“Excuse me, could you take this away please?” Lynn asked, handing a plate with a scantly picked at slim of toast on it. She shook her head at the slowness of the service but was happy enough to get a seat so far from other people. Lynn liked her space and she was not ashamed of it. She spotted Ava at the buffet with her husband and son, gathering their food. She had just had the worst headache when she woke up that she couldn’t face the throng of people fighting for their breakfast. Instead she had opted to find them a place to sit. 


 


***


 


Micheal Davidson had been the first to notice the minute shaking of the table. His sisters were still very much glued to their phones, ironically messaging each other despite being within reach in person. Their parents were across the vast expanse of the table, so the little boy was left to his own imagination, as he hungrily tore into his bread. They were sitting on the plate, set in the middle of the circular landscape and largely away from the rest of the guests. But Micheal felt the vibrations and heard the gentle rattling of the cups and saucers as a faint booming grew and grew.


 


He nudged Nicole to communicate his concern, but she shrugged him off. It was only when the shadow fell over them that the twins looked up, but by then it was too late. An enormous hand shot towards them, and all the two girls grabbed hold of each other, leaving Micheal to stare alone at the train-like fingers that approached. Nicole’s heart fluttered as the fingers fell short of them, but then started racing again when she felt the plate move.


 


“EXCUSE ME, COULD YOU TAKE THIS AWAY PELASE?” boomed a familiar voice, and Nicole went ice cold with fear. The children tumbled to the side and plate tilted ever so slightly, their bodies crashing into the slice of toast. There was another jolt as the plate passed hands and then just as quickly, they were being carried away from the table.


 


“Mom!” Micheal yelled out, but she was too far away to hear.


 


Donald Davidson noticed the approaching figure at the same time and turned away from his wife. He watched through rage-filled eyes as the same beastly blonde woman passed his children on a plate to a server, neither of them seemed to notice them. 


 


“Hey! Wait! My kids are on there!” he yelled, starting to run towards the middle of the table. Unfortunately, at that moment, Lynn chose her seat. Stepping around the table, the colossal blonde gently bumped her wide hip against the surface, blushing as the plates and glasses rattled with the force. The effects on the two tiny Davidson parents however was far greater.


 


Donald felt the table jump out beneath him and he was flung over the edge. Throwing out his hands in desperation, he managed to grasp the cloth, halting his drop. HIs wife was less fortunate. Allison felt the ripple of moment hit her like a wave as she was tossed away from her perch, whipped from the overhanging tablecloth. A silent screamed passed her lips as she fell, before landing in a a heap on the chair behind her. Allison raised her head as the chair was pulled back, and she too recognised the towering figure above her. 


 


Lynn’s blonde hair was tied up in a bun in an attempt to keep it off her neck in the already warming morning air. Allison could already see the turquoise tank top sticking to her back, but its sleeveless nature hid the fact that the giantess was most beneath the arms. What scarred the tiny woman however was the monumental domes of Lynn’s butt that now blocked out the light, hovering above her. The massive boulders of hulking flesh were contained in a tight pair of tan cargo shorts, ending just above the knees, the openings stretched by her massive thighs. Allison had seen her ass up close before, but she once again marvelled at how the vast expanse seemed to span the entire width of the chair she was lying on and more. She had little time to contemplate just how big the woman was, even to a normal sized human, before she sat down.


 


The tiny mother had just enough time to realise the futility in running; she had landed quite near the middle of the seat, before the bone-crushing weight of Lynn’s booty enveloped her. Allison was pinned flat on her back, her legs twisted at unnatural angles, and then compressed. It was like being inside a car-crusher, or so Allison thought, at the pressure rose and rose, pushing her into the hard wooden chair with no remorse. 


 


Lynn Pearce staled into her chair, wiggling her bottom as she got comfortable. She had no idea that her little dance was grinding Allison’s puny body, excruciatingly and violently under her right buttcheek. Donald watched on helplessly, clinging to the table cloth that hung between the legs of the titan that had just sat on his wife. 


 


***


 


Anna plummeted for what seemed like hours, watching the monstrous ass of the giantess fly away from her as she sailed down alongside her colossal thighs. The water falling around her even seemed to slow as she kept pace, helplessly falling towards the sea below. The diminutive redhead struck the floor fo the shower cubicle with a pathetic splash, her body still refusing to move. She instantly felt the current gather her up and she shot along the with it, spinning out of control as she was dragged to the drain. She watched her colossal tormentor moving above, her wet breast swaying and her gut jiggling as she did. Just as Anna was sure she would disappear into the drain, to be lost amidst the sewers forever, Becca saved her life.


 


While it may not have been the nicest way to stop her, nor was it in any way intentional, the fat goddess had timed her movements perfectly. She switched off the water with one hand and turned to open the shower door. Her left foot carelessly swung around and stamped down, right on top of Anna. Her sky went black as the heavy sole of the giantess came down on her, but the shear width of her foot was enough to swallow Anna up and halt her progress. She felt her body crunch, and despite knowing that the medicine she had taken would keep her alive, Anna truly felt the sensation of being crushed as what felt like the weight of an entire planet came down on her. 


 


Becca reached out and grabbed her towel, getting as much of the water off her body as she could before stepping out onto the tiles. In that time the water was able to drain from the shower floor and leave the puny Anna under Becca’s flabby foot. As the massive sole rose, Anna remained against it, held on by the essential oils oozing out of the freshly cleaned pores. The tiny girls face was pressed into the thick, hot flesh and all she could feel was a rush of air on her back as she was picked up for the ride. 


 


The giantess’s foot came crashing down on the cool tiles, once against crushing Anna’s body beneath it and grinding her in as it took Becca’s weight, only to pick her up again for the next step. Becca wrapped the towel around her hips, leaving her tremendous breasts bare as she walked out into the room.


 


“Morning,” Emilie grinned, her gaze glued on Becca’s jugs as she walked. The brunette was still lying in bed and still very much naked, her legs spread slightly so that the Irish girl could see her clean shaven crotch. The enormous redhead averted her eyes and nodded her reply as she went to get some fresh clothes. As she dragged her feet along the carpet, Anna’s body rolled off, left in a heap in the wake of the goddess, like a piece of dirt marking her trail. 

Chapter 12 by Notkent
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait, I'm back to writing with all that's going on. Hope you enjoy.

“I would say I am most excited about the safari. I love animals,” Marta said, finishing off her final morsel of cereal. She was extremely pleased at the opportunity to practice her English, and particularly with the two Chinese women who seemed to have such a good grasp on the language. She had truly enjoyed her breakfast chat with Li and Vivian, and was ready to start their day. Just as she was about to suggest getting up, their driver passed by the table, seemingly in a hurry.

 

“Good morning everyone, sorry to rush you, but we need to get on the road,” Andre announced.

 

“What’s the hurry?” Li yelled up at him from the table.

 

“We are supposed to be meeting our company guide at our lunch stop, but they said to meet her around now,” he replied in a panic, “I’m just trying to gather everyone. It would be great if you could get your bags to the van.” With that he rushed off, to find the others, leaving the four to their empty plates. 

 

“Wow, okay,” Javier said.

 

“Right, Javi, I’ll go take our bag to the van,” Marta suggested, “And I’ll ask one of the staff to get yours and your grandmother’s, Li. Is that okay?”

 

“Perfect,” Vivian replied, her granddaughter nodding as well, “I shall look after two little ones.”

 

Javier didn’t quite like being referred to as such, but smiled at Li who gave him an apologetic look. With a plan agreed upon, Marta stood and walked out of the breakfast hall. Vivian placed her hand on the table, gesturing for the two tiny people to climb on. 

 

“Don’t worry, she’ll be careful,” Li reassured, walking towards the aged palm with Javier. “Grandma, just keep us in your hand, no bosom,” she added sharply in Cantonese, waiting for the much bigger lady to nod before climbing onto her palm. The 64-year-old carefully raised them up as she stood, turning towards the exit and striding smoothly from the table. Javier took a second to adjust to her walking cadence, having been so used to riding on his sister’s shoulder, but soon grew accustomed to it.

 

“I didn’t know we had another guide,” he remarked.

 

“Me either,” Li replied, “I wonder what they’ll be like.” 

 

Their conversation was cut short abruptly as a rushing woman collided with Vivian, the older woman too distracted by the conversation on her palm. A plate that she was carrying nearly escaped her grasp, but she managed to cling on to it. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for its contents. Vivian gasped as a stale slice of toast was thrown at her. She moved her hand to protect her granddaughter and Javier, selflessly letting the bread bounce off of her open chest. 

 

Micheal was launched into the air with his sisters as the plate they were being carried on leapt up. The tiny boy flew with eyes widened, watching the plate disappear as he went straight towards a wall of flesh. He screamed, half in excitement and half in terror, raising his arms to try to break his fall. Nicole was far more aware of where she was going. She flailed her arms, trying desperately to evade the enormous cleavage she was being thrown at. Despite her efforts, her puny body reached its destination, along with her siblings. 

 

Micheal and Nicole crashed into Vivian’s massive bosom, rolling down the steep sides and tumbling into the canyon between. Jessica was less fortunate, her trajectory proving slightly too short. The minuscule blonde threw her hands out and just managed to grasp the fabric of the giantess’s dress. Her body swung forwards and her face crashed into the dress, the tiny impact imperceptible to the giantess as her bra absorbed the force. 

 

“I am so sorry Miss,” the waitress mumbled, swiftly grabbing the toast off the ground and scurrying off. Vivian calmly brushed a few crumbs off of her chest and checked that Li and Javier were okay in her palm. Without another thought, the giantess walked out of the dining hall. 

 

Nicole’s world shook violently as she felt a moment of weightlessness with each step the gigantic old woman took, only to be crushed between her monumental breasts a second later. Each time she felt like she was slipping a little further down, but it was hard to concentrate on any kind of escape plan with what felt like the weight of the world smothering her from either side. The tiny blonde’s body was completely enveloped in Vivian’s massive breasts, the soft flesh swallowing her without alerting the giantess to her presence. Nicole knew that her brother was somewhere in the canyon with her, but she had no way to get to him. An imperceptible coating of sweat had formed along the inner surfaces of the mounds, the heat and friction calling for lubrication. While it was faint to the naked eye, at less than an inch in size, Nicole was very aware of the liquid as it coated her body, easing her descent with its vile, salty consistency. 

 

She continued to slide down the bouncing breasts as the giantess continued on her way, but Nicole was definitely slowing. As the puny girl reached the widest point of the Asian woman’s bosom, she stopped, completely encased in the soft meaty flesh. 

 

***

Emilie noticed some movement on the floor, walking over to investigate. They had packed up after Andre had mumbled something about leaving quickly from outside their door. Becca was stuffing some things into her suitcase on the other side of the room and Emilie took an extra long look at the gorgeously wide ass that poked out from the bottoms of the white pair of booty shorts that simply couldn’t contain the immense, pale flesh of the big girl’s rump. It wiggled as the redhead fumbled with her belongings bent forwards with her hips high, mesmerising the German girl as she walked towards the curious thing on the floor. Emilie only realised that she had reached it when she felt the tiny object compress slightly under her bare foot. 

 

The stifling heat of the African sun was already seeping into the morning and the moisture on Emilie’s sweaty sole easily picked up the tiny object. As the giantess raised her foot and turned the sole upwards, she made out the trampled form of Anna on her skin. It was then that she remembered where she had put Anna the night before, and was truly fascinated to imagine how she had ended up in the middle of the room having spent the night in their Irish roommate’s colossal ass crack. Although she doubted Anna would be too excited to tell the tale.

 

“Well you look well rested,” Emilie giggled, peeling her puny form from her foot and holding her to her grinning face. The tiny girl smelled like soap, but was breathing raggedly, looking shattered. The giantess felt a pang of pity for her little friend, but this soon dissipated as another moment from across the room caught her eye. Becca straightened up, finished with her packing. As her behemoth butt checks came together, they sucked in her shorts, the white fabric all but disappearing between the huge mounds. Emilie watched as the thick glutes squished together, their soft hug beckoning her to come closer. She wanted nothing more than to be sandwiched between them, to be immersed in their glorious embrace. But alas she was not shrunken, so her only option was to live her lusty dream vicariously through Anna. And to Emilie, that goal was worth whatever suffering she put her little friend through and then some.  

 

She focused her eyes on the still wet and tattered clothes that her tiny friend wore, and smirked. She pinched down on her top with two of her nails.

 

“We really need to get you out of these rags,” the giantess breathed over her friend, tugging at the fabric a little. She thought for a moment about Anna’s bag, tucked in the bottom of her own. Emilie really couldn’t be bothered to dig it out, but equally, couldn’t really let Anna be seen in her sullen state.

 

“You really can’t go out looking like that. What will people think?” Emilie asked, “I’ll get you some clothes tonight.”

 

With that, the giantess stood up, the tiny girl still in her hand. “Ready?” she asked Becca, tucking Anna into the  front pocket of her denim shorts as she grabbed her bag and prepared to leave the room. 

 

***

 

Ava returned to the table with a plate heaped with pastries and muffins, her father and brother in her other hand. She pushed the plate into the middle of the table, gesturing for her mother to eat as well, before setting the tiny people in her hand onto the side of the plate. Without being asked, she picked up a muffin and tore off a large piece, then placed it beside her father and Aiden. 

 

“Look delicious, thanks hon,” Lynn nodded, grabbing a pastry in one hand and stuffing one end into her mouth. She savoured the stale food in her hunger and leaned back into her seat.

 

Donald was fuming as he yelled out at the giantess, still hanging from the table cloth before Lynn’s colossal lap. He watched in abject horror as the massive hips twisted in the seat, grinding his poor wife beneath its unyielding weight.

 

John Pearce finished off a morsel of pastry and hopped off the plate. Aiden was still happily chewing down his breakfast and he was happy enough with Ava looking over him. John strolled over towards his wife, not often finding himself on a table in front of her, and taking the opportunity to admire the immense breasts that loomed over him. Her tank top was stretched far enough that the form of her bra was clearly visible beneath it. A deep lust for the mountains shot through him, but so did a pang of fear. Lynn was always careful with him, but he did not often think how ridiculous their size difference was.  He could smell the scent of her body odour filling the air as he approached, her immense body struggling to keep cool in the heat. Then without warning she leaned forwards. John stopped in hit tracks as the wall of her body came towards him, the gigantic breasts lurching upwards as Lynn reached for more food. 

 

Lynn’s left boob filled the sky as it sailed over him, causing John to fall back onto his rear. The sheer weight of the flesh was terrifying and John instinctively raised his arms to protect himself. Mercifully, the huge boulder did not touch the table as Lynn managed to grab her food and sit back down, leaving John in a heap in her wake.

 

“Sorry hon, I didn’t see you there,” Lynn apologised, stuffing another pastry into her mouth. John shook his head with a chuckle as he continued towards her. He opened his mouth to speak when he heard someone shouting. Lynn watched as her husband paused then rushed towards the edge of the table. She followed his movement and suddenly caught sight of the tiny figure hanging from the table cloth. Her eyes widened as she half recognised the man from the van. 

 

“Shit,” she swore reaching forwards. John arrived at the edge of the table in time to see Lynn’s fingers pinch around a man and lift him to the surface. He was thrashing about in her grip but the giantess didn’t seem to notice.

 

“Put me down you bitch!” Donald roared, seconds before he was released and allowed to slump onto the table near another shrunken man.

 

“Hey, calm down man, what’s going on?” John asked.

 

“Shut up!” Donald spat back, before turning back to the giantess, “Get up you bitch!”

 

“Hey, that’s my wife,” John announced assertively, “And I’ll kindly ask you not to speak to her that way.”

“Yeah well, I’ll stop when your bitch of a wife gets her fat ass off of my wife,” Donald retorted, and saw John’s face go red.

 

Lynn too had heard the exchange and blushed like a cherry as she pushed herself onto her feet. The two tiny men watched in awe as the immense mass of Lynn’s hips rose, her crotch thrusting towards the table like a tan wall. She looked down at the seat behind her and saw nothing, her thighs obscuring the men’s view as well. She thought for a moment that the annoying little man was lying, but before she accused him, she reached down and patted her rear. To her chagrin, she felt the unmistakeable form of a squashed little person stuck to her left ass cheek. She plucked her off of her enormous rump between two fingers and brought her to the table, carefully laying her on a napkin, to which the two men ran. 

 

Chapter 13 by Notkent
Author's Notes:

A bit of a transitional chapter, much more action to come in the next one.

Enjoy.

The heat of the early morning sun struck Marta as she carried her suitcase and the one she had found outside Vivian’s room. She waddled to the van, parked between two cars, where Andre was just about to lock the door.


 


“Thank you, madame,” Andre said, reaching for the bags, but Marta assured him that she could manage. With a nod, he rushed off to try to gather the rest of the group. Marta tried the trunk door but found it unwilling to open. Leaving the bags on the ground, she walked around to enter the van, thinking to open the trunk from the inside. As soon as she set foot into the cabin, she gasped, startled by a sudden movement on the seat. 


 


Before her was a tiny woman, dressed in what looked like safari attire: a tan pair of trousers that clung to her figure, and a pale coloured top. Her brown hair was tied back in a tiny pony tail and hidden behind a wide-brimmed hat that sat behind her head. She was waving wildly and flashing a bright smile across her tanned skin.


 


“Good morning,” she yelled up, “You must be one of my tour-groupers! I’m Erica.” 


 


“Hi,” Marta replied, stopping momentarily, “Are you another tour guide?” 


 


“I am indeed,” Erica answered, “I’m here to guide the shrunken guests mostly, but you’ll be seeing a lot of me too.”


 


“That’s really thoughtful,” Marta said, slightly impressed by the forethought of the company to keep all of their customers engaged. Marta sat down beside the tiny woman. Erica shifted her weight, keeping her balance with practiced ease, used to being around giants for a living. She projected her voice well and was quickly chatting to Marta about the trip, both fo them forgetting why the giantess had come into the cab.


 


***


 


“Get away from her!” Donald yelled at Lynn’s gigantic fingers that moments ago had dropped his wife’s body onto the table. He reached her at the same time as John, but made sure to shove the other man away from nosh wife before falling to his knees beside Allison’s gasping form, “Allison, are you okay?”


 


She was too dazed to answer but did manage to push away her husbands arms, struggling to catch her breath after the sweltering pressure she had endured under Lynn’s ass. Her actions however only seemed to enrage Donald even more and he turned to John, his only feasible adversary and clenched his fists. 


 


“Look what that bitch did to my wife!” Donald roared, charging at John. The larger man swung wildly but John managed to avoid the blow, stumbling away from the enraged figure. Donald regained his balance and prepared his next attack but before he got the chance, two firm fingers slammed into the table on either side of him and pinned his arms by his sides. Lynn lifted his body off the table and brought him level with her face.


 


“Enough,” she hissed, authoritatively, “I’m sorry I sat on your wife, but you need to calm down.” 


 


“I will not, calm down!” Donald roared, his pathetically tiny voice not worrying Lynn in the slightest. He trashed around with little success until a small voice told him to stop.


 


“Oh, give it a rest,” Allison groaned, sitting up, and rubbing her head,” They’re not gonna change, and they can’t be careful around people our size anyway.” Both Lynn and Donald were too shocked to answer, only John managed to speak. 


 


“Hey, my wife would never hurt a shrunken person on purpose,” John stated, “Trust me, I live with her.”


 


“It’s different with you though, isn’t it?” Allison shot back, “She looked after you, but doesn't; give a damn about anyone else.”


 


“That’s not true,” Lynn argued, “I’m just a little … clumsy.”


 


“That’s not good enough,” Allison shouted, surprising the others, “You have to be more careful, especially around … Donald! Where are the kids?”


 


***


 


“Ah good, can I help you with your bags ladies?” Andre asked, appearing behind Emilie and Becca as they crossed the parking lot towards the van.


 


“Sure thing,” Becca answered before the other girl got a chance, and the tow of them gave him their things just outside the vehicle. Andre pressed a key into the trunk and popped it open, revealing Marta inside the cabin.


 


“Oh, sorry Andre,” she gasped as she realised where she was, “I’ll come put my things in now.”


 


Marta stood up and hopped out of the side door to walk to the rear of the van, nodding a good morning to the two girls as she passed them.


 


“She seems nice,” Becca noted when the Spanish girl was out of ear shot.


 


“I guess so,” Emilie said, not convinced, “We really need to get to know the other travellers better, don’t you think?”


 


“Yeah, but I don’t know if you can tell, I’m not really the chatty type,” Becca replied, “Where’s your little friend by the way?”


 


“Oh Anna’s just in my pocket. She’s fine,” Emilie said quickly, returning to a more pleasant subject at her earliest convenience, “And I’m sure you can be chatty, with the right people.” The brunette flashed a warming smile, promising her companion to get the group interacting if it was the last thing she did. They climbed into the van, Becca getting on first.


 


Erica was thrilled, listening into the conversation between the two young giantesses. These were exactly the kind of sociable travellers that she could recruit to help get the others really gelling and getting along. She looked up at them and waved her arms, hoping to get their attention as she had done Marta’s, and calling out to them.


 


“Just don’t make a big scene,” Becca cautioned, not wanting to be put on the spot in front of so many people. She shuffled across the front row of seats to let the other girl through, plopping herself down beside the window farthest from the door. 


 


Erica’s greeting seemed to go unnoticed as the first of the young women passed over her. The tiny tour guide could have sworn she detected a hint of an accent in the giantess’s voice, unwavering as her enormous, short’s clad ass crossed the sky above. When the grotesque wall of her form finally allowed the light to fall on her again, Erica jumped or rather was thrown off her feet as the tremendous weight of the giantess came down on the seat beside her. The brunette landed on her hands and knees, laughing at the whole thing, but still hopeful to be noticed. He looked up in the belief that there would be an apologetic face looking down at her, but all she saw was a rapidly approaching wave of denim.


 


Emilie plonked down on the seat beside Becca, making sure to sit as close to the other girl as possible. As she promised not to embarrass her, the gigantic German girl didn’t notice the tiny bit of resistance beneath her as she sat, her round, full, right butt cheek completely smashing the little person that was on the seat. Erica’s breath was forced out of her lungs as she was crushed beneath Emilie’s sizeable rear, the tiny not having expected to go unnoticed in this way. She tired to move her arms to alert her patrons of her struggle, but the hard material fo the denim did not allow her to be felt by the giantess, and the sheer weight of the curvaceous young woman kept the tiny girl exactly where she was. 


 


“Let’s just wait until we set off,” Emilie said, turning slightly towards Becca and in doing so, inadvertently smearing Erica user her ass. The puny woman was in agony, but at least she was still alive under that incomprehensible mass of the giantess. 


 


Just then there was a shift in the van as a third person climbed on. The two girls at the front both turned towards the door, Emilie once again compressing Erica’s body across the seat under her butt.


 


“Good morning miss,” Emilie said, smiling cheerfully at the older woman climbing in. Unlike with Becca, the German girl kept her gaze firmly on the lady’s face. Unfortunately for Jessica, that was the one time that a horny glance at Vivian’s cleavage would have been genuinely useful. The tiny blonde was still hanging perilously from the edge of the Chinese woman’s floral dress, straining her muscles as she refused to fall to the ground. 


 


Vivian nodded her own greetings at each of the young women, before continuing past them to take her seat at the back of the van. She then placed Li and Javier on the seat beside her, smiling down at them as they seemed to continue their chat, oblivious of their surroundings and uncaring of the world around them. The two normal sized girls at the front also returned to their own conversation, Emilie’s attempt at getting to know her fellow traveller having failed for now. 


 


Marta climbed back into the van, having helped Andre load the bags. She smiled at Vivian and prepared to join her near the back of the van, but wanted to say hello to the other girl’s first. 


 


“Hi,” Marta said, looking at Emilie and Becca in turn, “Did you two have a good night?”


 


“Hey, yeah we slept fine, and you?” Becca replied, “I’m Becca, by the way.”


 


“Nice to meet you, Becca,” Marta said, trying the new name with her slightly tangy Spanish accent and deciding that she liked it that way, “I’m Marta. And who is your friend?”


 


“Emilie,” the brunette stepped in, “We met on the plane actually, Becca was travelling alone so I asked her to join us. Are you travelling with anyone?”


 


“Yes, my brother Javier is back there with Vivian and her granddaughter,” Marta explained, “We too only just met on the trip. I should get back to them, but I will catch up you in a while?” With that the athletic brunette moved down the van towards the back, leaving the Becca staring as she went.


 


“Would you look at the ass on that one,” the Irish girl remarked shyly.


 


“Becca!” Emilie said with mock surprise, “Are you attracted to girls?” Her heart was beating fast now as this information changed everything.


 


“No … I don’t know,” Becca mumbled, “I’m … Well, this might be a bit too much information for someone I just met, but I’m bi. So I guess, actually yes, I am attracted to girls. But not to Marta. I just think she has a cracking bum, that’s all.” 


 


A pang of jealously struck Emilie, as she too turned to the back of the van. Her hips swivelled on the seat, grinding Erica’s defenceless body into the cushion under her denim-clad ass. 


 


“Oh wait,” Marta said, stopping and turning back to the two girls, “Did you two see Erica?”


 


“Who’s that?” Emilie asked.


 


“Another tour guide,” Marta explained, “She’s a tiny person, and she was on the seat …”


 


Emilie went a deep shade of red as the Spanish girl went pale. Becca didn’t understand what had happened, until Emilie stood up, quickly looking at the seat where he ass had moments ago sat. The Irish girl seared over to where the minuscule form of a woman was visible, her arms and legs splayed out flat, in the imprint of the German giantess’s rump. 


 


“Oh my word,” Emilie said, “I am so sorry.” She picked up the tiny creature, raising her to eye level before dropping her into her palm. The little blonde was slowly starting to move, a sight which, reassured Marta. She knew from experience with her brother that if she hadn’t been completely obliterated by getting sat on, she would be okay. She continued to the back of the van to check up on her brother, leaving the new tour guide with the two girls. 


 


***


 


Jessica felt a shadow fall over her as the tan giantess approached them. Her arms were tiring but still she refused to fall from the Asian woman’s ridiculous breast. She could see the surface of the drew overlaying her thighs, far below her, but she was determined to be noticed, and who could resist looking at the pair of knockers on the otherwise slight body. Between those mounds, her siblings remained in the dark, with Nicole trapped between the meaty orbs and Micheal lost somewhere within the massive cleavage too. As Vivian’s chest rose and fell with each breath, so too did her tits, gently massaging her two prisoners between the walls of flesh. 


 


***


 


“Hey … Vivian, what is that on your chest?” Marta asked as she caught sight fo something amiss amidst the flowery pattern across the older lady’s chest. As the young woman approached, she made out the struggling form of a tiny girl and she cupped her hand over her mouth. Marta couldn’t believe how careless her fellow travellers were being about the tiny people with them. She motioned for Vivian not to move and positioned her hand below the tiny person. Jessica noticed the massive palm appear beneath her and released her grip in relief. She dropped lightly into the waiting hand and was whisked away from the behemoth breast of the Chinese woman. 


 


“Are you okay,” Marta asked, careful not to hold the exhausted twin too close to her mouth. The miniature blonde was rubbing her arms and panting, but smiling. 


 


“Yeah, I’m alright,” Jessica said, twisted between her gratitude for being saved and her rage at anyone giant for the mistakes of a few, “Just getting ready to give that waitress the worst Yelp of her life.”


 


Marta didn’t quite understand what Yelp was, but got the sentiment. She apologised to the girl and reassured her that she was safe. It was at that moment that her tiny eyes went wide with panic.


 


“My brother and sister!” Jessica gasped, “They’re still in there!” Marta was still processing what she had heard as she watched the little thing point frantically at Vivian.


 


“Vivian, what happened? How did she get on your dress?” Marta asked.


 


“The waitress spilled a tray of bread right onto me,” she answered.


 


“That girl must have been on the plate,” Javier added from the seat, having noticed the commotion.


 


“And her siblings too,” Li added, shuddering at the realisation of where the other two kids must have been. The same thing dawned on the others as all eyes shot squarely to Vivian’s boobs. Trying to stay as composed as she could, the elderly woman fought the red that was creeping across her face. Keeping her eyes fixed ahead of her, she reached up to her chest with both hands and parted her heavy breasts. After digging around for a moment, her other hand emerged with two tiny figures, dropping them quickly onto Marta’s hand. The tiny people heard the almost inaudible slap as her breasts clapped back together under their own weight. 


 


Jessica rushed to her siblings, recoiling at once when she smelled the sweat that covered both of them. Micheal ran to his sister, throwing his arms around her. Jessica hugged him despite his drenched state, trying to stop him from crying. 


 


“I am so sorry,” Marta said down to them. She lowered them towards her brother and Li as she felt their animosity at being handled, and the three siblings were only too happy to get off the palm. 


 


“If you think you can just say …” Nicole started furiously, but just like that, she lost her train of thought. She laid her eyes on one fo the most beautiful men she had ever seen and her mind was suddenly clouded. Javier smiled at her,  his slightly stubbly jaw framing his firm features. In his t-shirt and cargo shorts he looked every bit the handsome adventurer from a jungle movie and Nicole loved it.


 


“Are you guys okay?” he asked as he and Li approached them.


 


Nicole turned to her sister and exchanged a look. His accent? Divine. She could read in her eyes that Jessica was having the very same thoughts she was. The blondes looked themselves over to see how presentable they were, but unfortunately they were still wearing their clothes from the day before and neither was really clean, but Jessica seized her advantage.


 


“Oh I’m okay,” she said dramatically, “I just feel so bad for my sister and little brother. Just look how soaked in that lady’s sweat they are.”


 


Nicole fired daggers at her as she saw Javier lean slightly away from her and towards her sister. His smile was still comforting but she knew that she wouldn’t be able to get too close to him without leaving a bad impression, so she chose instead to shift her focus.


 


“Micheal, are you okay?” she said, kneeling down beside the tiny boy that was still gasping. He nodded, but didn’t say more as his sister wrapped him up in a hug.


 


“Yeah, that sure was a rough way to travel,” the young man said, “I don’t think we have met properly, I am Javier.”


 


“Nice to meet you Javier,” Jessica breathed, trying to match his accent but achieving only a comical impersonation. She took his outstretched hand, half expecting him to kiss it, but had to make do with a shake. 


 


“This is Li,” he said, gesturing to the Asian girl beside him, “And you have already met her grandmother, and my sister, Marta.” He gestured to the two giantesses looming over them. 


 


“Jessica Davidson,” the blonde replied, “And those are my siblings, Nicole and Micheal.”


 


“Wow, are you three travelling on your own?” Li asked, “You’re all so young.”


 


At that moment the van rocked to the side and the group looked up to see Lynn hoisting herself into the van. In her hand she held a group of tiny people and one of them screamed with joy.


 


“Micheal! Baby, mommy’s coming,” Allison yelled, almost running off the giantess’s palm in her haste. Lynn carefully curled her fingers, preventing the crazed woman from falling and instead walked over to the back of the van. She was amazed that the tiny woman had spotted her children from so far away, but then a mother always can. 


 


“I erm … found these two at breakfast and we have been looking for their kids all morning,” Lynn explained, allowing the Davidsons and her husband to alight onto the seat. Ava climbed in behind her, carrying her brother. Allison shot forwards and grabbed her son in her arms, oblivious to the smell of the older woman’s sweat that covered him.


 


“I’m okay mom, don’t worry,” he mumbled into her body as he was pressed against her. 


 


“My baby, I am never letting you out of my sight,” Allison swore, overcome with her joy over their reunion. 


 


Just then they heard the door to the van slam shut and Andre hopped into the driver’s seat.


 


“Everyone ready?” he asked, unaware of the goings on in the back of the van, “We’d better get going if we want to see Kilimanjaro with any sunlight left.”


 


He didn’t wait for them to settle before starting the engine. Ava, Marta and Lynn quickly too their seats, leaving the congregation of tiny people beside Vivian, as the van lurched out of the car park and onto the main road leading inland. 

Chapter 14 by Notkent

“Can I get everyone’s attention please?” Erica shouted, but her tiny voice had no chance against the rumble of the engine. Emilie giggled at the tiny woman’s plight, holding her up so that she could face the other passengers. The giantess decided that now was as good a time as any to try to get to know her fellow travellers, so took it upon herself to help their little tour guide out. 

 

“Hey everyone, listen up!” she shouted, catching the attention of the van, “Our new tour guide has something to say.” Erica nodded her thanks as the other passengers leaned forwards. Emilie stretched her arm to try to hold Erica closer to the middle of the cabin.

 

“Alright, I’ve met a few of you already,” Erica started, “Some in more pleasant ways than others …” Her wink made Emilie blush a little. “I’m Erica, your official tour guide for anyone shrunken. Our management sent me down to make sure you guys don’t feel left behind in the activities that you might find more difficult doing. Believe me, I know what that feels like.” 

 

This was some of the best news that Donald has heard all day, in fact, maybe the best news of the entire trip. Finally, he thought, he was going to get something for his troubles. He looked over at his wife, who smiled back at him, happy for the first time since the flight. She was still holding Micheal, but she didn’t seem as afraid as she had before. 

 

“So for the remainder of the trip, I’m going to be leading your activities, while Andre leads those for the bigger people,” Erica concluded, “Now I trust you’ve all gotten to know each other?”

 

She waited for a drawn out minute before the silence gave her an answer, “Well in that case, I’ve got an ice-breaker for all of you! I’m going to need the smaller people to come to the front with me to start …” 

 

***

 

The van pulled into a busy car park around three in the afternoon, with the sun past its peak and the day as hot as it was going to get. The air was dry and stifling, so when the wind coming in the windows of the van stopped, the occupants felt the full force of the heat. Andre hopped out and opened the door, letting in a blast of blinding heat in its wake. The group of tiny people were at the front of the cabin, seated on the warm rubbed mound in front of the first row of seats. Erica stood up and stretched her legs as Andre ran off to get something.

 

“Alright ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at Mount Kilimanjaro,” Erica announced, “We are going to split up into shrunken and non-shrunken groups now, so that all of us can get the most out of the park. Don’t worry, we are all going to meet back up for tea before we head off to the hotel tonight. So please, grab some water and get your sunscreen on.” 

 

She asked the normal sized people to step out of the van, just as Andre returned with a park guide. The young woman was carrying a tray in her hands. Lynn eyed the wooden disc suspiciously but was only partly paying attention as she swayed in the heat. Her short clothing and sandals were doing nothing to dissipate the heat radiating off her baking skin, and the sticky sunblock she had lathered over her body was starting to drip, mixing with her sweat.

 

“Alright my tinies,” Erica said cheerfully, “We’re all going to get onto this platform and be taken to a view point with a lovely scene of the mountain and park.”

 

“And the rest of us will go on a little walk from here to the base of the mountain,” Andre explained, addressing the group that stood outside the van, “There’s a nice little rest stop there, and then we’ll head back here for tea.” 

 

“Remember to take your cameras,” Erica called, stepping onto the platform held by the park attendant. The various families said their goodbyes as the tinies followed their guide onto the smooth wooden surface. There was a small railing around the perimeter of the glorified plank, the only gap being where they climbed on. Li and Javier climbed on first, followed quickly by John Pearce and his son Aiden. Behind them climbed the Davidsons, led by Donald and Allison, their son Micheal between them. The 12-year-old was still quiet after his ordeal earlier in the day, but seemed excited enough about the outing. His sisters followed behind, but they were busy with their own chat about what to do about the hunky European guy they were about to go on an adventure with. 

 

The attendant carefully raised the tray and started off, heading away from the parking lot. The group of norma-sized travellers followed Andre as he locked the van and led them in the opposite direction. Lynn glanced over her shoulder but the sight of he husband and son was obscured by the body of the park attendant that was carrying them. 

 

The attendant climbed a spiral staircase onto a metal platform set about four meters off the ground, backing onto a hill. The top of the platform was busy, with wooden boards forming the floor and supporting a dozen or so tables shielded from the sun by a canopy. There were vendors set up all around and throngs of tourists milled about buying souvenirs and ice creams.  The noise hit Erica’s tiny ears like a wall of sound, but she was more than used to being in such places. He guests however seemed to be struggling a little more but she assured them that it would be more quiet where they were going. 

 

The attendant walked through the crowd, careful to keep the tray steady, until she reached a table under the canopy with a RESERVED sign on it. The table had two cloth lounge chairs on either side and a colourful tablecloth draped over it. The tables on either side had tourists enjoying sundaes and drinks, too caught up in their own holidays to notice the tray of tiny people being delivered to it. She wordlessly placed it down and headed off, leaving Erica to take charge. 

 

“Alright folks, here we are!” Erica announced, gesturing at the view before them. The tables were right up agains the railing of the side of the viewing platform, looking out over a rich green jungle that began almost immediately beside the car park. The green carpet stretched out right to the foot of the great mountain that towered over the park. 

 

“Feel free to take some photos,” Erica advised, “Drinks and ice cream are on the way. We’ll chill out here for a bit and then move on.”

 

***

 

Ava already knew that a walk was a bad idea. She had put on sneakers, ready for the day, and her loose-fitting shorts and t-shirt were keeping her cool as possible in the current heat. It wasn’t her that she was worried about, actually enjoying stretching her legs. No, it was more about her struggling mother that Ava was concerned. 

 

Lynn was keeping pace at the back of the group led by Andre. They were making quick progress along a well beaten path under the trees, heading towards the the foot of the mountain. The path was much less busy that the carpark had been, but the group assumed that most people didn’t make the walk all the way. Ava’s mother was walking with Vivian. The young girl was surprised because Lynn was usually quite fit, but the heat was clearly getting to her. Sweat was pouring out of her body, leaving dark stains on her tank top beneath her arms and beneath her breasts. The whole top was a shade darker than it had been that morning, and her skin was slick with it. Her blonde hair stuck to her face, but she was too hot to brush it off. She was chatting to the older Asian woman about children and the struggles of living with a tiny person.

 

“You’ve just got to be super careful where you step,” Lynn said, which provoked a short giggle from Vivian. The older woman didn’t quite see it that way, and often enjoyed the teasing and games she played with Li. Still, she listened, ever quiet and understanding. Ava shifted her attention back to the main group, where the three other woman were having a conversation. 

 

“Wow, you sound like you travel a lot!” Becca was saying to Marta, “You have to tell me more about your trip to Hungary.”

 

“Yeah, it’s okay there I guess,” Emilie cut in, walking on the other side of the Irish girl, “I’d back there for the spas though.” She was trying her best to stay involved in the conversation, but Becca only seemed interested in the other girl. She was not happy with it, but she did her best not to show it, keeping a smile on her face as she walked. They passed a few small other groups of people, but the path was quite empty for the high touristic season. 

 

“Do people usually just stay bad at the parking lot?” Marta asked.

 

“No, madame,” Andre replied, “The lull is because the sun is high right now. It’s too hot for a lot of tourists.” 

 

“Then what the hell are we doing out here?” Lynn moaned at no one in particular, sweat dripping from her forehead.

 

“Hey, Andre. Any chance we can stop for a toilet break?” Becca asked. He stopped and thought for a second before gesturing to follow him a little further. Within a few minutes, they reached a decrepit structure that was little more than a shack bearing a WC sign. Lynn and Vivian kept going, using the pause to amble slowly on, confident that the rest of the group would catch up. 

 

“You have, got to be joking,” Becca groaned as she looked at the building in disgust. The paint on the walls was peeling, evidence of the age and lack of maintenance of the toilet, and the door seemed not to fit into the frame. 

 

“I'm afraid it’s the only one unless you want to go back to the viewing platform,” Andre said, shaking his head. Becca frowned, but her legs were already crossed, and she wasn’t going to make it back in time. Uneasily, she edged towards the toilets. 

 

“Don't worry, I’ll come with you,” Emilie said stepping forwards and leading the way to the precarious looking structure. Her friend followed, close behind but still didn’t seem too keen. Emilie set foot on the wooden step before the door, not worried by the creaking beneath her. She pushed open the door and instantly recoiled as the smell of faeces shot into her nostrils. She had expected an actual toilet, but the room signed for female WC was little more than a solitary cubicle with a hole in the ground. On either side of the hole was a wooden block, supposedly to stand on, and on the wall was a roll of toilet paper. At least, it seemed, the toilet was stocked occasionally. 

 

“Oh for fuck’s sake, not a squat!” Becca moaned from behind the German girl, “I’m going to fall on my arse.”

 

“Well …” Emilie thought, “I can always help you out if you want.”

 

Becca paused, weighing up her options. On the one hand, Emilie seemed to always be acting weird around her, but on the other, she really didn’t want her bare arse to touch the filthy toilet floor. Begrudgingly, she accepted, and stepped into the cramped, smelly box with the other girl. 

 

Their footsteps echoed around the wooden room and Becca gagged as the smell intensified the nearer she got to the hole. Not wanting to look, she pushed down her shorts and panties with a thumb on either side as she stepped onto the wooden blocks. Emilie watched her juicy butt erupt from her trousers, and licked her lips. 

 

“Okay, can you hold my hands … from in front?” Becca asked. Emilie nodded and stepped around her. She couldn’t help but notice that Becca was keeping her eyes pointed up at the ceiling, as far from the disgusting pit as she could. She watched the red-head push her panties down around her knees. She reached out and clasped hands with Emilie, leaning backwards as she squatted down. Emilie had to lean backwards too to stop herself from being dragged forwards by the Irish girl’s unsurprisingly large weight. She stumbled but managed to catch her balance.

 

***

 

“I think someone’s coming!” yelled one of the women, a slender, young brunette. She stood pointing towards the path, her tattered clothes barely covering her body. 

 

“We can’t go out there, it’s too dangerous,” shouted back a man, similarly disheveled.

 

“We can’t stay out here another night,” the Clara retorted, “Not if something else finds us out here.”

 

She and the Jed were standing a short distance from a group of four others. All six had been through a lot in the past day, and none of them wanted to risk the wilderness in the dark again. Not since they had all seen first hand what a monkey could do to them in their current state. They unlike the three they had already lost, none of the survivors were used to being so small. 

 

“It's our only choice,” the young woman said, “And if you’re not going to go out there, I will.” 

 

Before the man could reply, there was a thud, followed shortly by an ear piercing cry. The six tiny people simultaneously turned their heads to see the colossal form of a raven about 30 centimetres away from them. The bird snapped its neck away from them and its eye fixed firmly on the four people sitting in the grass. 

 

No one moved for a few seconds.  

 

Then suddenly, the bird’s beak turned back towards the group and its wings spread wide. Standing on its talons, the bird stood almost a dozen times the size of its tiny prey, and the creature’s cold, calculating eyes had already pinpointed their locations. It was ready for a well deserved meal. 

 

“RUN!” the Jed screamed, and the six of them took off out of the grass and onto the path. The bird lowered its head, beak aimed at its targets before it shot forwards, gliding mere millimetres off the ground. The tiny pair that had been closest to the path were already on it, while the other four spread out and ran for all they were worth to the edge of the grass. Burt turned to the side as the bird’s shadow fell on him. HIs friend looked back at him, terror clear in his eyes. Then he was gone. The man screamed as the black beak of the massive bird snapped closed on his friend’s body, cutting his torso in half. The bird flew up, leaving the bloodied feet of its first prize in the dirt. Burt felt sick at the sharp, sudden violence, but was more afraid of the winged savage that was now in the air, circling back for another raid. He tore out of the grass, his mind boggled by the logic of abandoning the limited cover of the grass, but he prayed that the giants walking towards them would scare the bird away, and maybe even notice them. 

 

Adrian tried to shake the image of his fellow traveler being bitten in half out of his head as he ran. He and Mark were running across the dirt path in a diagonal line away from the approaching giants, while the other three were just running across the path. Adrian turned away as the bird came hurtling back at the larger group.

 

Burt, Jed and Clara stopped as the shadow of the bird swept over them. Clara looked up to see the bird approaching, headed right for Jed, who was a little further in front of her. She watched its talons spread as it closed in, but suddenly, its wings spread and it shot back up, abandoning the dive. Clara saw Jed look back, his mouth ready to let out a cheer as his predator fled. He didn’t see the other shadow expanding around him.

 

***

 

Anna was furious. She had been forced to endure the entire morning in Emilie’s tight pocket. The slutty jean short-shorts had ridden right up so high, that her tiny body had been crushed, scrunched up at the top of her colossal thighs as she sat. It was only when the giantess had started walking, that Anna had begun to recover. She was still naked, and amazed that her bare ski was not horribly bruised, but she was determined not to be in the pocket when they left. She had heard the muffled sounds of the shrunken people and giants splitting up so she knew that she would be around only the far larger people now. But Anna was confident that once she was spotted, Emilie would have to put her somewhere more dignified. 

 

She was sick of her friend’s behaviour and frankly, Anna still didn’t understand why her giantess friend was acting so strangely, but it didn’t matter, all she cared about was getting out of the tight space. She strained her tiny arms to pull herself up, her little fingers finding traction among the fibres of the cotton pocket. Anna had to admit that it was stiflingly hot, probably worsened by being so close to Emilie’s colossal body. The brunette had always been the warmer-blooded of the two and now she was radiating warmth when it was truly not needed. 

 

She forced her body upwards, kicking at the fabric to aid her progress, until finally, her head emerged into a dimly lit space. The smell struck Anna like a brick, the foul smell of shit piercing her nostrils. The room was dark, but her eyes had adjusted to the pitch black of the pocket, so Anna could make things out just fine. She gathered that they must have been in a closet, or a bathroom cubicle, from the limited space, and the smell weighed heavily in favour of the latter. Before her, she could make out the oddly low, and red face of Becca. Her eyes were closed and she was saying something to Emilie. Perfect, Anna thought, although she had been hoping to be seen by someone else, Becca is way too close to me to not see me now. Her determination renewed, she pushed herself further up, her torso coming up out of the pocket and only her hips resting against the fabric. 

 

The tiny red head opened her mouth to shout, as the giantesses joined hands, but before she got the chance, Becca seems to rock backwards. The tiny girl felt the shock wave shoot through her giantess friend, and Emilie lurched forward, only a few centimetres, before regaining her balance. But the sudden jerk was enough. Anna was thrown forwards, and finding nothing to stop herself, her body went over the front of the pocket, and her legs followed suite. Instead of a cry for help, Anna let out a scream of terror as she tumbled away from her friend’s waist and fell.

 

Anna’s cry was barely audible as both giantesses grunted in their efforts. Emilie was trying her best to keep the heavy girl upright, while she in turn has just opened her bladder, a harsh jet of urine bursting out of her and disappearing into the hole beneath her. The rushing of the dark, concentrated fluid was enough to drown out the squeak of the tiny girl’s plight, but Anna continued to fall, right towards that black void from which the worst smells imaginable were rising. She flailed her arms in the air, refusing to accept that she was about to enter such a vile pit. She doubted that her so called friend would reach into the hole to rescue her, nor that the careless pair would even notice that she had fallen. Anna’s mind raced with hellish images of being stuck down there, with no way to escape, but fortunately, she would avoid that fate, as she crashed into something higher up. 

 

***

 

Lynn’s foot fell like a meteor and Jed’s body disappeared beneath it in an instant. His puny organs exploded as his skeleton caved under the immense weight. Clara screamed as the enormous sandal materialised before her. She and Burt stopped dead in their tracks. Even the base of the footwear was as tall as they were, the old leather scratched from years of use. Atop this, the gigantic, fleshy foot of a giantess pressed against the straps that criss-crossed from the base. Clara could see the meat of her foot trying to escape as it pushed out through the gaps, huge beads of sweat clinging to her skin. The rest of the giantess’s foot rose like an ivory tower, her calf as wide as a building. Her bare skin rose higher and higher, forcing the tiny girl to crane her neck as she followed the goddess’s expanding leg and thigh that blocked out the sun as her other leg swung over the tiny pair. 

 

The giantess wasn’t stopping, and Clara watched the front of the sandal strain as her heel rose. Her foot bent and the ball of the sandal made a sickening, scratching crunch as her tremendous weight compressed the dirt beneath her. Clara wanted to vomit as the foot finally left the ground, and the mashed remains of Jed trailed off the titan’s sole, leaving a barely visible string of red mush. The man she had been traveling with for the past week was gone, and all that was left was the gunk that he had been compacted into.

 

Clara almost fell as the giantess’s foot fell again, creating a veritable earthquake. But she hadn’t seen her. Clara saw the second giantess following a little behind and began waving her hands furiously. Burt caught on to what she was doing and joined her, jumping up and down as he joined her in screaming. “HELP US!”

 

Chapter 15 by Notkent

Anna collided with a band of moist fabric, her chest hitting it squarely and the rest of her body bending around it. Her face sunk into it and she instantly felt a cool, wet sensation. She gagged at the reek of urine and sweat that surrounded her head, and for a moment, she thought that she had indeed landed in the pit. But despite the moist sensation, she was definitely on something more solid that a mountain of shit. She tried to get her balance, but her hands sunk into the fabric as it twisted and shifted around her. Unable to raise her head, Anna turned it to the side, cringing as her hair stuck to the wet surface. 


 


The band of fabric was in fact a ripple in a wide sheet of white, that stretched out for some distance beside her. It continued until it reached a massive, pale column, around which it wrapped. Anna was sure that she could see the enormous column move, tiny beads of sweat catching the dim light as it did. She realised exactly where she was, and her eyes widened in panic. She started to roll, to do anything to get off, but then everything around her started to move. 


 


Becca shook her hips a little to finish off. In her rush to get out of the smelly box, she stood up and hoisted her pants back on without bothering to wipe. Emilie straightened too and managed to get a tiny glimpse of Becca’s panties before they disappeared beneath her overhanging stomach. The German girl grinned, picturing the white underwear, and what it would have felt like to be in it. As the two girls started to leave, neither one of them had noticed what had happened to their tiny third. Becca even scratched her crotch, barely aware of why she had felt the need to do it. 


 


While her giantess friend imagined it, Anna was actually experiencing the trap all too personally. The underwear had shot up so quickly that she had barely had time to register where she was going before she found herself face first against the Irish behemoth’s massive crotch. Anna gagged as the last few droplets of urine that clung to the beastly woman’s sex soaked her body, drenching her in the stench of concentrated piss. The sweat absorbed by the cotton already was nothing compared to the waiting bath of perspiration that was on the monstrous folds of skin. Anna shook her head, trying to free at least her mouth from the embrace of Becca’s pussy, its sweltering surface making it impossible to breathe, but this only made her situation worse. 


 


In a flash, Anna felt the titan’s retaliation to her struggles, as a huge mass pressed her from behind. Anna cursed her rotten luck as the colossal digit thrust her into the waiting lips, and the giantess scratched her pussy with Anna’s tiny body on the tip of her finger. She was lathered in more sweat and urine than she had ever wanted to see, and for the umpteenth time in the last few days, she felt tears coming out of  her eyes, mixing into the fluids that already coated her. 


 


Was this really what her life was reduced to? Was Emilie’s care the only thing that had kept her functioning like a normal human, instead of some sort of bug?


 


As these thoughts stung her heart and the salty sweat stung her eyes, Anna felt the finger withdraw, but she didn’t dare move again. Instead, she accepted her fate, allowing the fat giantess’s pussy to smother her, as her panties rode up as ass and pulled the puny prisoner ever more tightly against her crotch. 


 


***


 


The older, Asian giantess was not as big as the beast that had just crushed Jed, but both Clara and Burt knew full well that she could easily be their doom if they weren’t careful. They doubled their efforts as they hollered for help, their cries drowned out by the ground breaking stomp of the Caucasian goddess above them. 


 


A few feet in front of Lynn, the two other tiny people were still running for their lives, making scarce progress. As the towering woman advanced, neither Mark nor Adrian dared look back.  The enormous woman had a splitting headache from the heat and was hardly looking where she was going. She had seen enough of the flat dirt track to be comfortable closing her eyes for a few steps at a time, hoping that it would ease her pain. Unfortunately for the tiny men before her, this meant that there was no chance of her seeing them. 


 


BOOM!


 


Mark stumbled and found himself diving for the ground as Lynn’s colossal foot landed just an arms-length away from him. Her terrifyingly huge sandal made the ground jump with the force of its strike, and it was not slowed down by Adrian’s body being in the way. The former software developer was obliterated as what felt like the weight of a planet struck him in the blink of an eye. His insides liquified against the dirty sole of the sandal and he didn’t even have time to feel the agony of his demise before he was erased from existence. Mark screamed in terror, his eyes streaming with tears as he too expected to die. He was so close to the monstrous foot that he could smell the aroma that radiated from it: a sickening mix of sweat and leather that meant death. He trembled beside the sandal, but couldn’t bring himself to move. He thought his heart would give out just from the fear that coursed through his veins, but then all fo a sudden, he accepted it. He was going to die, and there was nothing that would change it. He didn’t even flinch as Lynn’s other foot came sailing towards him. 


 


Lynn stumbled to the side and her sandals scrapped against each other as she swayed to the side. She struggled not to kick her own leg out from under her, but eventually managed to steady herself, planting both feet on the ground. Unfortunately for Mark, this meant that her sandal had come right at him. The front of the thick sole smashed into his fragile body, shattering his left arm and ribcage. The force of the impact was like getting hit by a truck, only one that was a thousand times bigger than any he had ever seen. His body was lifted off the ground and thrown violently into the air. Mark’s body was tossed almost a foot before it crashed into the dirt, rolling several times before it came to rest in a crumpled heap. Blood was keeping from his arm, bent in too many places to be anything but shattered. He cried out, but even that only compounded the agony he felt, as every breath he took sent waves of pain from his broken chest. He coughed and little speckles of red splattered from his mouth, and even as he tried to focus, he felt his vision blurring, blood pressing against his brain from where he had hit his head against the goddess’s foot. 


 


The world seemed to become quieter and Mark heard only his own ragged breathing and the faint shaking something falling to the ground. He tried to roll over onto his back, but he was making slow progress when Lynn reached him. The blonde giantess was still just continuing along her way, oblivious of the man she had just battered. Mark was still pushing himself into a more comfortable position when the worn leather sole of the sandal crushed him. The heavy material struck his body with such power that he was extinguished instantly. His already bleeding figure splattered against the dirty surface, his remains mixing in with the mud on the ground as she compressed him. As Lynn continued, she never noticed the three tiny red dots she had left in her wake, nor the bits of human carcass that stuck to the bottom of her sandal. 


 


***


 


John sat watching his son chatting away with the Davidson’s son. Beside him was Li, the tiny Chinese-American girl who was also part of the travel group. She was dressed in loose fitting t-shirt and shorts, which looked rather comfortable. John had spoken to her about where she got the clothing from, thinking ahead for when Aiden would eventually need new clothes. The market for fashion in the size of shrunken people was very limited, so when one found a good company, they didn’t look for another.


 


“Yeah, I’ve been buying from them for years,” Li said, her eyes on the little boy, “They never let me down.” She smiled, enjoying the conversation with the older man. He was remarkably easy to talk to, and Li loved the way he behaved with his son. He wasn’t bad looking either. A healthy coating of stubble hugged his chin and he had a strong jaw. Between him and his adorable kid, Li found herself having more fun than she had so far this trip. On the other side of the two children were Micheal’s parents, and their conversation was slightly less friendly.   


 


“I'm just saying, why can’t we even be apart for a moment?” Donald demanded. He was glaring at his wife, but she was too busy watching her son. “This is my vacation too!”


 


Your vacation?” Allison growled, her gaze not moving, “All I've been doing all this time is trying to keep our kids safe. And you clearly don’t care about them.”


 


“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Donald shot back.


 


“It mean, what in the world were you thinking letting our daughters go off with that Hispanic boy?” Allison retorted. 


 


“I was thinking that they should enjoy this time as well!” Donald yelled. He got a look from the other father and the Asian girl and he grimaced, making a note to keep his voice down. 


 


“Let’s just stop talking about it,” Allison concluded. She kept her eyes on her son, playing with the other boy. The six of them were sat well away from the edge fo the table, having learned the risks of being too close before. The glorified tray that they had arrived on was behind them, and around the corner of it were her daughters, and at that moment, her husband’s trust in them was proven to be misplaced.


 


“What do you guys say about finding something to do?” Javier asked, bored of sitting on the table while his sister was probably having a true adventure. He was getting restless waiting for the supposed drinks and ice cream to arrive. He had eyed the empty table beside theirs and in particular, the half-eaten bowl of french fries that lay abandoned on it. He figured that all her needed to do was to get across onto a chair and then make the leap onto one carelessly untucked into the other table. 


 


I’m up for it,” Jessica blurted out, making sure to lock eyes with Javier, but he smiled at her and her sister, who nodded her agreement with the idea. 


 


“Okay,” Javier said, excitedly rubbing his hands together, “Let's get to that chair first.” He gestured to the edge of the table, and the back of a wooden chair, draped in cloth, beyond it. He set off towards it and the two sisters eagerly followed. 


 


Erica was just rounding the corner as she saw them set off towards the edge of the table. She was getting annoyed at the slow service, having expected the refreshments to have been with them. She didn’t want to cause a scene, but was getting worried by the three clients walking towards the edge of the table. She really didn’t need anyone getting lost so early in the trip. She started towards them, but then something more pressing caught her attention. 

Chapter 16 by Notkent

“Please, we’re right here!” Clara yelled, keeping a safe distance away from Burt. Both of them knew that if they stayed wide enough apart, there was a chance that at least one of them would survive. The second giantess was walking slowly but her feet seemed to travel unimaginable distances with each stride. Her left foot landed a few inches in front of Clara.


 


“Please!” the tiny woman screamed, but was unsuccessful in getting the giantess’s attention. Her other foot sailed over both of them and landed behind them, leaving the pair in the shadow created by her skirt. Burt looked straight up, following the huge, slightly wrinkled legs up to the giantess’s crotch, covered by a wide, pair of panties. In the next instant, the giantess stepped clear of them, leaving them on the path as she continued on, following her friend. 


 


“Fuck!” Clara swore, “Now what the hell are we going to do?” 


 


“We have to get back to the grass,” Burt yelled over to her, “It's not safe out in the open. What if …”


 


He was interrupted by a shaking in the ground. Unlike the feeling fo the two giantesses however, these tremors were getting stronger. Both Clara and Burt turned in the direction that the giantess had come from and saw a group approaching them. Clara swallowed hard as she made out the towering forms of five giants, all waling towards them and taking up the entire width of the path. They are approaching much faster than the other two had, and as she looked around, she realised that she and Burt had pretty much reached the middle of the track. There was a long way to go to reach the grass again. Without hesitation, she took off, sprinting for safety. She didn’t check to see if Burt was following her. 


 


He stood, paralysed from fear, watching the approaching figures. Three young women were approaching in a line, with a younger girl to one side and a middle-aged man on the other. They seemed distracted by their own conversations but occasionally their gazes shifted to the first two giantesses who were past them. Burt was focused on the giantess in whose path he was currently standing. 


 


Clean white sneakers tread the earth as she approached, her athletic legs bare below the thighs. The tanned columns didn’t so much as wobble as she walked, her hands swaying at her sides. A black tank top fell over the the waist of a pair of denim shorts, flush against her abdomen but stretched out over her breasts. Her arms were bare, relaxed as she walked, each one the size of a building. Burt’s eyes traced her up to her neck and finally her head. Her face was dark and difficult to see with the sun behind her, but the lean features created a pretty silhouette. Her hair was tied back, away from her face, with the bulk of it in a pony tail that swung side to side behind her. 


 


They were closing in fast, and the rhythmic shaking of the ground was getting stronger and stronger. Clara was almost half way to the grass when their shadows eclipsed her, and she finally turned around to look for the man. She almost tripped over herself when she saw him standing still, his head pointed up as he looked at the oncoming giants. 


 


“What the fuck are you doing? Run!” Clara yelled, slowing down, but the man didn’t hear her. She debated for a half second on what she should do, all the while watching the huge creatures approach. After what seemed like forever, she finally decided that she wouldn’t be able to live with herself if she didn’t at least try to save him, so she turned and ran back, into the path of the humungous humans. 


 


The tanned giantess was almost upon him now, and even if Burt had wanted to, there was no escape for him. Her next step was powerful enough to throw him onto his back, and he watched, dazed as her other foot rose. The sole of the sneaker came into view and he prepared himself for the end. At the peak of its swing, the shoe started to come down, gaining speed as it expanded towards him, filling the sky and darkening his world. 


 


At the last second, Clara’s body slammed into his and the two tumbled to the side. The enormous shoe crashed into the ground where the man had been, the rubber sole still close enough for him to lick. But he had alive. The colossal young woman passed over them, never noticing them as she continued to chat to another girl. Clara was on top of him, not moving until she was sure the giantess had left them behind. She then raised her head, her hands on either side of Burt’s head.


 


“You me big time,” she smiled, her face awash with relief. 


 


Becca was half a stride behind Marta. As she leaned into her step to catch up with the Spanish girl, her own sneaker fell on the puny pair that Marta had just missed. Burt saw it coming, but Clara didn’t even realise what was happening until it was all over. The dirty heel of the Irish girl’s old sneaker hit them at and angle, but came down hard, carrying Becca’s tremendous weight. The two bodies were thrown together and then obliterated with a sickening, almost inaudible crunch. As her heel slipped backwards with her step, their mixed remains were smeared into the earth, and then left to evaporate and decay. The group of giants kept walking, passing the sight where six tiny tourists were massacred, unbeknownst to anyone. 


 


***


 


“Liv, that table’s free,” Georgia chirped, stepping past the cordon without a second thought. In one hand she held a cup of iced coffee, and was almost using it to make her way through the crowd, although entering the seated are atop the viewing platform, she breathed a sigh of relief for reaching the emptier space. She was already struggling with her make up in the heat, so she was thankful to at least not be bumping into people anymore. 


 


“Finally, why can’t all these people just give us our space, ya know?” Olivia whined as she too crossed the cordon, carrying her Chai tea with her phone pressed against the cup, and a bowl of ice cream in the other. The 41-year-old brunette had her handbag hanging from an elbow but managed to walk without kicking it at all. With practices grace, the hair-dresser followed her friend towards the table with two free seats. Olivia was itching to get her hands free because as much as she loved to be fashionable, her skimpy romper was riding up her ass like crazy. 


 


“Excuse me! Jeez, take a little more room why don’t ya,” Gia hissed as she struggled to get past a man with his chair a little too far from his table. She whipped whipped her short, dirty blonde hair to the side as she huffed past him, her head held high. Olivia noted the man’s eyes catching on her friend’s rear and she saw a chance for a little mischief. 


 


“Hey! Keep your eyes on your wife there pal,” she said, loudly enough for the woman sitting with the man to raise an eyebrow. The man’s face went red and Olivia left him behind as they reached the table that she and Gia had so fortunately found. 


 


Erica stopped walking and smiled as a shadow fell over her, turning towards it expecting to see the waitress arrive with their drinks. But the colour drained out of her face when she saw the towering figure in a short, floral one-piece beside her. The giantess was clearly not here with their refreshments, stopping before the table and looking down at it. Erica raised her arms and opened her mouth to speak, but the giantess’s hand moved forwards and released a huge object, aimed right for them. 


 


“Watch out!” Erica screamed, watching the huge rectangle hurtle towards John and LI. The two of them looked at her, then up and immediately dove towards the two younger boys as the massive iPhone slammed into the table cloth where they had just been sitting. The force of the impact shook the table, and Erica raised her head to shout her protest at the careless individual. 


 


Gia reached out and pinched the RESERVED sign and brought it to her face, she glanced around and saw that no one had noticed them entering. After all, why shouldn’t they get the table, they had gotten it first. She made up her mind to keep it, even if whoever reserved it came by. Without a second thought, she filed the sheet up and swept off the crumbs on the table before putting down her coffee. 


 


Javier was already halfway down the table cloth, with Nicole and Jessica only a short way above him when he heard a commotion. The table cloth shook as someone approached, although it was hard to tell given the constant vibrations from the hundreds of people walking nearby. He thought he heard a scream from above but the twins didn’t seem to have noticed. He continued on his way down towards the seat. 


 


On the table top, Erica watched in panic as the giantess brought the card down onto the surface, and with a swift flick, brought it crashing into John and the others. Her scream caught in her throat as the six of them disappeared over the edge of the table as the card pushed them easily aside. 


 


John and Li were tossed off the table along with the others around him. Even as she screamed, Li felt like she was falling in slow motion. around her, she watched Allison reach for her son, here eyes wide with panic. She saw Donald brace himself, his eyes closed as they fell, a cry evident in his open mouth. She watched the rapidly approaching chair below them, and then watched it pass as she, and the Davidson’s missed the cloth covered surface. John meanwhile, had been close enough to the boys, to wrap an arm around Aiden, and one around Micheal, holding them together before they all crashed onto the hard wooden plain, the covering cloth doing little to cushion their fall. 


 


“Ooh, grab those,” Olivia said pointing to a half-eaten bowl of fries on the table beside them. She pulled back the the chair nearest her and placed her load on the table top. Erica made for the giantess but before she could, the other slammed her enormous coffee cup between her and the six people that had just been tossed aside. Erica fell backwards, landing on her back, facing the towering plastic cup. The pale mocha liquid rose several times higher than Erica, and she marvelled at the rising plastic surface and the beads of moisture that clung to it. She found herself breathing fast, her mind racing as she tried to figure out what had just happened. 


 


***


 


John raised his head, wincing from the pain of his fall. He hadn’t managed to hold onto his son and the other boy after they had hit the seat, but the two fo them were nearby. The man pushed himself onto his hands and knees and crawled over to the boys.


 


“Aiden, son, are you okay?” he asked and both of them groaned back. At least they were well enough to complain. He hugged both fo them close to him, feeling them trembling, and looked up at the looming figure above them. The giantess had her back turned to them, the creases of her knees at the level of the seat. Thick, tanned thighs formed a wall before them, the narrowest ravine between them slowly tapering off as they rose. The tree trunks disappeared beneath the frilly edge of her romper. Above the loose waves of fabric, the rest of the cloth was pulled tight against her rotund rear, so perky and full that the cotton was sucked into the gap between them, defining her butt crack. Above the huge orbs, her robe came in with her waist, shooting up to an open back. The simple, broad cut of the floral fabric left her shoulder blades largely bare and the top of the romper hung just below her shoulders. Her long brown hair fell below this, and hung loose against her back. 


 


John made out a tattoo on her inner thigh, rising up until it too vanished beneath her romper, but he was snapped out of his assessment when he noticed her knees starting to bend. 


 


“Come one boys, get up,” he said, firmly but calmly. He stood up and hosted his son and the other boy to their feet, “Here we go.” John grabbed each of them by the hand and pulled them forwards with him, running towards the giantess. Neither boy dared question him, but their terrified eyes were wide with panic, at the seemingly suicidal course of action they were being led on. The titanic figure above them was getting ever closer, slowly easing herself onto the chair, then all of a sudden, she relaxed her powerful muscles and came crashing down. At the last second, John moved his hands behind the boys and shoved them forwards, diving as he did so. Aiden and Micheal went sailing as the sky seemed to fall around them. Micheal looked back just in time to see the man’s body disappear beneath the giantess. And everything around them went black. 


 


Olivia feel her butt settle on the wooden chair, the structure creaking slightly. She leaned over, her thighs squeezing together as she tilted her pelvis forward and popped her booty so that their full glory was evident to anyone passing by. Then her thighs relaxed as she reached for her drink. 


 


Micheal fell to the ground in a heap as the colossal walls on either side of him parted. He and the other boy got to their hands and knees in the narrow slit between the tanned giantess’s massive thighs. 


 


“Where … where’s my dad?” Aiden asked, and both boys looked around, their eyes eventually settling on the direction they had come from. There rose the two story wall that was the strange woman’s crotch, a stack of ruffled fabric, pulled so tightly against her that the two boys could make out the seam of her panties through it. A flicker of movement caught Aiden’s eye and her started running towards the mountain face, radiating heat and a mild musk. Micheal followed him but within a few steps, he knew what it was. The two of them froze as they saw John’s head and one arm, struggling to pull the rest of his body from beneath the monstrous pussy. 


 


He was groaning in agony as his body took the full weight of the voluptuous woman. John was used to some rougher games with his wife, but the uncaring mass that was atop him had pinned him sideways and was cursing him without any hint of remorse. As the giantess shifted, the two boys screamed, watching the tiny man’s futile efforts to stay visible fail, as he was swallowed up by the soft flesh of the colossal crotch. 

Chapter 17 by Notkent

Allison landed hard on her shoulder and bounced off the wooden plank. She heard the thuds as her husband and the Asian girl fell beside her. She heard Donald groan, and saw the other girl get up, but she was far too busy to notice. Her eyes darted from side to side, trying to find her son. 


 


“Micheal!” she screamed, but there was no response. With a nauseating gulp, Allison replayed what she had seen in the flash when they had been falling. She remembered now, John Pearce had grabbed her son, along with his … and … they had landed on the chair! She looked up just in time to see the behemoth bitch in the floral one-piece sit on that chair, her ass poking out over the side as the wood made a sickening creak. 


 


“Fuck you! Not again! For fuck’s sake not again!” she hissed at the giantess, thinking of her poor son probably smothered by her vile rump. Before she knew what she was doing, she was up on her feet, running towards the giantess’s tanned foot. 


 


“Allison, what are you … Allison?” Donald asked, rolling over and then getting to his feet as he watched his wife running towards the enormous, sandal-clad heel. He though about going after her, but he was never going to get to her in time. He made to do so, but Allison was already upon it. 


 


“Get off my son!” she screamed wildly, raising her arms to trash the leather sole that was almost as tall as she was. Just then the giantess must have gotten restless. Donald watched in horror as the muscles of the leg tensed and with a deft flick, the sandal swung around. The wall of leather slammed into Allison and threw her backwards, the careless twitch sending her flying back. She crumpled as she hit the floor, but was already getting back up, furled by her fury. 


 


Knowing that he wasn’t going to be able to do anything for her until she calmed down, Donald walked over to the other girl. “You okay?”


 


“Yeah, I’m fine, just a little sore,” Li replied, smiling weakly, “I'm used to not being noticed, but man are tourists oblivious.”


 


“You're telling me,” Donald replied, finally meeting someone he thought he could complain to, “You should have seen this bitch … er … woman on the plane …”


 


Allison was gasping for air, supporting herself with her hands on her knees, when her husband and the other woman arrived near the sandal. She had been pounding on the leather to no effect, and she was even angrier at Donald for taking his sweet time in getting there. 


 


“Like I said, you don’t give a shit about our kids, do you?” Allison hissed.


 


“There’s a difference between doing something useful and acting like a crazy person,” Donald shrugged.


 


“Well then, what’s your great plan for getting to our Micheal?” Allison demanded.


 


Donald thought for a moment, looking at the base of the sandal and then the giantess’s leg before replying, “Give me a boost."


 


***


 


Gia bumped swore as her hip bumped into the table as she placed her coffee down. She adjusted the aviator-style shades on her face and pulled out the chair opposite her friend. She turned swiftly on her heels and sat down, reaching for her cup to take a sip. 


 


Javier tightened his grip on the table cloth as he watched the giantess approach. He took in her long, unblemished legs that shot up from a pair of very minimalistic sandals all the way to the base of a very short skirt, worn up at the abdomen instead of the waist. Even from their elevation, Javier could make out her round bottom beneath the white skirt, a dark pair of panties caressing the inner curves and sinking enticingly in between. She wore a light blue tank top above, but with her back turned, he couldn’t see much more. He did however note shoulder length blonde hair, tied up in a pony tail. 


 


With a loud bang, she collided with the table, sending a ripple along the tablecloth. Fortunately, Javier was holding on extra tight, but the two girl above him weren’t. Javier heard a pair of shrill screeches as the two of them were thrown violently off the sheet and tossed onto the chair below them. He watched the giantess reach for the chair and knew that he had to try to save them. He allowed the swinging cloth to propel him and at the last moment, let go. Javier leapt into the air and began to free fall towards the chair. The white cloth that covered the wood would do little to soften his landing, but it was a small price to pay to stop the two young women from getting crushed. 


 


Jessica hit the seat and rolled to her side, pain shooting up her right arm and leg. She heard a thud as her sister too landed. She looked up and to her horror, instead of still being on the cloth, Javier was hurtling towards them, and behind him, the colossal figure of a middle-aged woman was grabbing hold of the chair. She ducked out of the way as Javier made contact with the chair feet first, rolling to the side with a grunt. The landing was far from easy, but he had practiced it so many times that he was able to roll right onto his feet, ready to move.


 


“Come on!” he yelled, reaching for Jessica and tugging her towards the front of the chair. He knew that most giants sat right back in their seats, so their only chance of escaping the now poised butt above them was to reach the front edge fo the seat. He glanced over his shoulder at Nicole, getting to her feet and starting to follow them. But then the chair moved. 


 


Gia pulled the chair out sharply as she turned and the force fo the movement ripped the ground from under the legs of the tiny humans on the surface. Nicole crashed onto her side as Javier and Jessica tumbled together in a tangled heap. The giantess was upon them before they had a chance to recover. The pathetically short skirt rode up as she plopped her ass down, her left cheek absorbing Javier and Jessica. As her full weight came down, the butt cheeks expanded, and Nicole, who had found herself in the crack between the cheeks, was suddenly swallowed up as well, sandwiched from either side by her soft, panty-clad flesh. As the goddess relaxed into the seat, she shuffled her butt to get comfortable, smearing the tiny people beneath her and covering them in a thin layer of sweat that had accumulated on her bottom. All three were painfully pinned down by Gia’s curvaceous booty as she took a sip of her coffee, thinking of complaining about the bumpy chairs. 


 


Erica shielded her face as the colossal cup was ripped off the table, swinging towards her and splashing her with a droplet of condensation. The cool water drenched her top, but at least she was alive. She rolled to the side instinctively as the cup was replaced on the table, the moist plastic heavier to her than it looked. 


 


***


 


“God, are you seriously eating that?” Gia asked, staring at Olivia through her sunglasses.


 


“Yeah, but I’m having a tea instead of a fatty, milky coffee,” the brunette replied, swallowing a mouthful of ice cream, “So it balances out.”


 


“In what world does that balance out?” Gia asked.


 


“In the world of mind your own fucking business,” Olivia shot back, popping another spoonful of the synthetic vanilla flavoured slush into her mouth. 


 


“Whatever, if that’s how you’re gonna talk to me for looking out for you,” Gia said, “What does it taste like anyway?”


 


“Honestly, pretty bad,” Olivia admitted, “But at least it’s cold.”


 


“I hear that, it’s way too fucking hot out here!” Gia concluded, “How long until the bus leaves?”


 


“Let me check,” Olivia said, putting down her spoon and reaching for her phone. In doing so, she shifted her weight, and John was smothered under her pussy, his head fully sinking into the fabric that separated him for her sweltering sex. He felt the slight moisture of the sweat from her taint against his body and the heavy scent of it filled this nostrils. Mercifully, the giantess seemed to be a clean one and both her body and the clothes carried the faint traces of soap and detergent respectively, which made the ordeal a little less horrible.


 


“Keep calm, boys,” he yelled, his voice muffled by the goddess’s flesh, “We’re gonna be okay.” He tried his best to stay calm, and prayed that Erica would do something to help them. He remembered her being on the table, and hoped that she had a contingency plan for something like this. 


 


In fact, Erica was dealing furiously on her phone as she stood and tried to get their giantesses’ attention. The line was rising for the staff at the dinner, but no one was picking up. She watched as the two huge women sipped their drinks on either side of her, neither paying attention to her or the mayhem that they were causing. She tried calling the team again, and when that didn’t work, she called Andre. 


 


***


 


Meanwhile, Donald had just about managed to crest Olivia’s foot, having left Allison and Li on the ground. The two women had managed to push the man onto the sandal. There, despite the heavy door of sweat that surround him, he had managed to find enough grip on the giantess’s foot to climb on top of it. Still, Donald was amazed that she hadn’t noticed him and he tried jumping up and down a few times to no avail. He walked the distance along her foot to her ankle and stared up at the leg before him. The sheer rise of her shin was like a skyscraper and even as he reached out to touch it, he knew that he wasn’t going to be able to climb it. 


 


“God damn it lady! Look down here!” he yelled, but it was no use. “What do we do now?” he asked, turning and yelling down to his his wife.


 


“This was supposed to be your plan!” Allison shouted back.


 


“Now is not the time for this, Allison!” Donald shot back, frustrated by her attitude and his helplessness. He glanced up again, but saw nothing new that would improve his odds of getting the giantess’s attention. He was about to share his conclusion with the two women, when the giantess’s foot moved. Li and Allison stepped back as the huge heel came up her foot tilting forwards at an alarming rate. They watch Donald swing his arms to keep his balance, but fell, tumbling down towards her toes. His body bounced up off the band of her sandal and disappeared between her toes. The heel came down with a boom and both Allison and Li were shocked at what had happened. They ran along the length of the enormous shoe towards where they had last seen him. 


 


“Somebody get me out of here!” Donald yelled, his shoulders wedged between two of the giantess’s enormous toes. His head poked out from between them, but he was well and truly stuck. The scent of her sweaty foot was flooding his nose, causing his eyes to tear. He face facing her foot, and caught sight of the faintest build up of gunk in the web between her toes. Just then, the goddess wiggled her toes, the solid columns of meat flexing and crushing Donald from both sides. 


 


“Stop it!” he yelled, but it was too late. The movement of Olivia’s humungous toes had twisted him sideways, brining his face into direct contact with her oddly cool toe. Donald struggled but his efforts proved useless against the powerful digits, and his nose and mouth were forced against the most skin. His muffled complaints were snuffed out by the flesh as he was smothered against the side of the middle toe. His open mouth allowed the film of sweat that had formed there to wash over his tongue and the tiny man gagged as the salty taste assaulted his mouth, as the pressure did the same to the rest of his body. Olivia scrunched her toes with the tiniest bit of force and Donald felt the air leave his lungs as he was crushed. 


 


***


 


“Hello?” spoke the voice over the receiver.


 


“Andre? You have to come back, now!” Erica yelled into her phone, still jumping and waving up at the brunette. 


 


“What? What’s going on?” Andre demanded.


 


“There’s two women here and …” Erica paused as she thought that the brunette had glanced over at her, but she proceeded to pick up her ice cream bowl, scraping the bottom of the last drops. “Just get here! I’ll explain later,” Erica said, hanging up and trying her luck again.


 


“Excuse me!” the tiny woman shouted, getting no notice from the two giantesses. Luckily, at that moment, another figure approached the table. The waitress was confused, carrying a dozen or so tiny cups of lemonade and some small platers of ice cream, she had been led to believe that she was serving a group of shrunken people. However, upon arriving at the table, all she could see were two very normal sized ladies, who already had drinks.


 


“Excuse me miss, are you at the right table?” she asked and the two women shared a look. 


 


“What the fuck do you mean, the right table?” Gia shouted, shocking the waitress and nearly making her drop her little tray, “We're sitting at our table.”


 


“I am really sorry miss, I only thought that it was reserved for …” she tried, but Olivia cut her off.


 


“Yeah, it was reserved for us you dumb slag,” the brunette spat, straightening up in her chair. The movement unknowingly tilted her hips  forwards and the two tiny boys between her thighs backed away in terror as the enormous woman’s crotch compressed John’s body, his buried form crushed under the heavy meat of Olivia’s sex. Even with the ruffled fabric of the romper and her panties between them, he could feel that hot, moisture oozing from her. The two boys were startled, and each one continued backing away from the suddenly animated giantess that surrounded them. They crept closer and closer to the edge of the seat as the floral print wall followed them. 


 


“I am so sorry miss,” the waitress said.


 


“Well, are you going to stand there all day or give us what we ordered?” Gia demanded, eyeing the tray in her hand but not able to see what was on it from her angle. 


 


“Oh, you ordered this?” the waitress replied.


 


Yes, we did.” Olivia hissed, “Now put it down and get lost.”


 


The waitress opened her mouth to reply, but decided against it. She leaned over to put the tray down, its progress followed closely by the two women. All three of them froze when their eyes landed on the tiny woman, waving on the table. 

Chapter 18 by Notkent

“What did she say?” Lynn hissed as the group of normal-sized people stood in a half circle around Andre. 


 


“Nothing, she just said that we needed to get back,” he replied, trying to calm them down.


 


“Well than let’s go,” Lynn almost shouted.


 


“She’s right Andre, what if something happened and they can’t get to help?” Marta reasoned, “I think we should head back.”


 


“So it’s settled, we’re going back right now!” Lynn concluded. Turning sharply on her heel and setting off back down the long path in the direction from which they had come. Ava followed after her and Vivian after her. Marta too set off, nodding to Andre that the decision had been made. He shrugged and made to go too. Only Emilie was unmoved by the panic that seemed to be gripping the others. But she too gave in as Becca took off after the Spanish girl. It was a shame really, Emilie thought, as she wondered what the view would have been like from where they were going. She tapped her pocket and went ice cold when she realised that Anna was no longer inside. She made a mental note to stop off at the toilet shack on their way back. Despite her laisser-faire attitude, she was a little worried about her friend. 


 


It had been almost half an hour since she had fallen into the beastly Irish girl’s underwear, and Anna was drenched. Not only was the heat of the outdoors causing the chubby woman to sweat profusely, but the fact that Anna was against her crotch, meant that she was trapped against the giantess’s warmest point. The folds of flab beneath her belly and atop her thighs all fed a constant stream of perspiration to the triangular piece of flesh the hugged her panties. The white cotton was drenched in a mixture of vaginal juices and sweat, and Anna was no different. The sweltering heat was made worse by the constant pressure exerted by her fleshy vaginal lips. While the front face of the panties remained flat, pulled tight against her genitalia, the back had not fared so well. 


 


Anna felt that her legs were being pulled over each other, but she was more concerned about the huge cave that loomed over her face. Every time the giantess took a step, the shift in her panties brought her tiny prisoner a little closer, pressing her against the moist meat beneath her. But worse than that, Anna felt herself shifting down along the fabric as well, and her legs were being twisted a little more each time. Scarily close beneath her, the panties had bunched up, sucked into the deep crack of Becca’s humungous ass. The twisting sheets was soaked and getting darker, having been rubbed up and down against her butthole. 


 


Anna was in hell and the only thing that was keeping her going was the thought of getting her revenge on her so called friend who had betrayed her. Her red hair was a sopping wet mop that clung to her bare back. She was exhausted, and the never-ending journey in the uncomfortably hot prison against Becca’s vagina. 


 


***


 


“Down here ma’am,” Erica waved as the waitress gazed down at her dumbfounded. The two giantesses on either side were also glaring at her, but the perky little brunette didn’t pay them any attention. “Would you give me a hand please?”


 


Olivia glanced over at Gia, but neither one had an idea of what to do. They waited while Erica approached the edge of the table nearest the waitress. 


 


“My name is Erica, and I’m leading a tour here in conjunction with your organisation,” Erica said.


 


“Um, okay,” the waitress said, reaching over Erica to set down the drinks and ice cream on top of the tray that had brought them to the table. 


 


“I understand that you are busy, so I’m going to overlook the fact that you didn’t answer the phone,” Erica said, somehow with a smile still on her face, “But these two women have put my entire party at risk with their carelessness.”


 


The waitress could barely hear her over the noise of the crowd and was leaning right over her to get closer. Meanwhile, the two seated women were also leaning in towards the table, hoping to react faster to the news than the confused waitress. As Gia’s hips tiled, Javier and Jessica felt the huge weight of her ass lift. Javier remained on the chair, gasping for air, but immediately noticed that Jessica was not. The tiny girl shrieked as she realised that her tiny body was stuck to the giantess’s tan flesh. Javier had only a moment to act as the massive orb rose away from him, carrying with it the struggling form of the tiny blonde. He marvelled at the ease with which the giantess had moved such a great mass, but his body propelled him to act quickly. He reached out with  both hands and grabbed hold of Jessica’s shoulders. With an all mighty tug, he put all his weight into dragging her off and with a tiny pop, her body came loose and the two of them tumbled in a heap once more. But they couldn’t stop there, while Jessica was catching her breath and trying to thank him for saving her, Javier was too distracted by the titanic butt hanging only a few millimetres above them to listen. Without waiting for permission, he picked her up in his arms and rushed the two of them clear of the gigantic blonde’s booty. 


 


Unfortunately for Nicole, while her sister had been freed by the giantess’s movements, her own situation had gotten worse. Still between her colossal cheeks, she felt an unimaginably powerful force as the enormous glutes contracted to stabilise Gia’s body. The narrow crevice she had been in disappeared and the two sides of her booty came together, squeezing the life out of Nicole. There she remained, unable to move or breathe as she was smothered by the goddess’s rump. 


 


“I’m so sorry miss, what do you mean?” the waitress asked, clearly concerned about what this incident might mean for their business. 


 


“Well for starters, they knocked half of my clients off the table. 


 


On the ground, Li and Allison were still standing by the front of Olivia’s foot, watching the struggling form of Donald Davidson trying to escape her behemoth toes. They had all been so focused on him that they had barely noticed the waitress approach. They only caught onto something happening when Olivia had shuffled forwards, putting pressure through her feet and inadvertently squeezing her toes together. The force had smushed Donald between them, but mercifully released him afterwards, allowing him to crumple onto the sandals between them. 


 


“Now's your chance!” Li yelled.


 


“Get out of there!” Allison added.


 


The tiny man could hear them, but his body was refusing to listen. He huffed and puffed but his battered form was still recovering from the assault by the giantess’s toes. He was sweaty and grimy now, but his heart was still racing and he was determined to get free. He craned his neck and saw Allison’s hand attempting to climb onto the sandal.


 


“No! Allison don’t you dare come in here, it’s not safe,” he shouted. Then with a pathetic, tiny roar, he willed his arms into action and began crawling desperately out from between the toes. The two women on the ground was shocked when his figure came over the edge of the sandal and fell to the ground. Li and Allison rushed to him and began dragging him away as the increased activity of the giantess made it too dangerous to stand close to her feet. 


 


“And I’ll bet that these two are actually sitting on some of my tiny guests right now,” Erica announced.


 


“Oh goodness, I am so sorry miss,” the waitress said, quickly, then turning to Gia, “Miss, I’m going to have to ask you to stand up.”


 


“Fuck off,” Gia spat, “She’s making it all up.”


 


“I'm really sorry miss, but if you don’t comply, I am going to have to call security,” the waitress threatened.


 


Gia thought for a moment then decided that playing dumb might be the best play. She raised her hands in defeat and planted her feet firmly on the wooden floorboards. She then lifted her ass of the seat and stood up. Nicole screamed as the gigantic butt cheeks contracted again, squeezing the life out of her. Unfortunately, her body too was stuck to the giantess’s flesh and she remained waged between her cheeks as the giantess stepped away from the chair. The waitress peered over and saw Javier and Jessica, looking back up at her from the seat. Gia too turned to look behind her and her jaw dropped when she saw the two of them. 


 


“What the fuck?” Gia said, “I swear they weren’t there before.”


 


“That's quite enough miss,” the waitress said sternly, “You and your friend will have to come with me.” 


 


“What for? We didn’t do anything wrong,” Olivia protested, “These tiny fuckers need to watch where they’re going.” 


 


“This was a reserved table miss,” the waitress reminded them, “Even if you move the sign, it is not yours to take.”


 


“Fine,” Olivia sneered, “I hope I was sitting on some too!”


 


Before anyone could do a thing, she bore down and pushed her hips into the chair. Aiden and Micheal cowered as the massive body shook around them, incredulously remaining un harmed. Only John truly suffered as the colossal Olivia ground her crotch into the wood, and smothered his body completely. After a few wiggles, she too stood up and glanced down to see the two trembling boys and the little man that fell off her pussy to land in a heap beside them.


 


The decking shook violently under Li's feet as the giantess stood up. The three of them dove towards the table to avoid them, but even after she had risen, the shaking continued.


 


“Where are they! What the hell is going on here?” Lynn roared as she approached the table, “What have you done to my son?”


 


The waitress tried to stand between her and the two other women, but her petite body stood no chance against the huge blonde. Olivia took one look at Lynn and hopped over towards Gia. The two women deciding that it was time to go. The turned and started to walk away.


 


“Yeah, you better run,” Lynn shouted, drawing a few looks from passersby. She glanced down at the chair and immediately breathed a sigh of relief as she saw Aiden, hugging the other boy, but safe. Her eyes then shifted to John was was lying in a heap, but as she looked closer, he was still breathing. 


 


“I bet those perverts enjoyed it,” Olivia muttered under her breath, but loud enough for Mrs. Pearce to hear. The waitress saw what was coming, and tried to stand in Lynn’s path, but with one arm, the massive Caucasian woman pushed her aside. 


 


Allison and Donald cowered as Lynn’s massive foot sailed over them, crashing into the decking to send an earthquake across it. The giantess charged at the two women who hadn’t seen her coming fast enough. Lynn’s hand grabbed a fistful of Olivia’s hair and yanked her back.


 


“Hey, get off me you crazy bitch!” the brunette yelled as she was pulled into Lynn.


 


“What did you say about my family?” Lynn roared, pulling her into a bear hug. Gia panicked as her friend was pulled away from her, dropping her phone and leaping onto Lynn’s back to try to pull her away. The tiny girl wedged in her butt crack felt the commotion as the giantess carrying her leapt into the air and struggled against her stronger adversary. 


 


Ava arrived at the table and took count of everyone on the chairs. She glanced down and caught sight of three tiny bodies cowering by a chair. She bent down and deftly snatched them up.


 


“Are you guys okay?” she asked, getting slow nods from Li, Allison and Donald before she returned them to the table top. She then reached for her father and the two boys, but her eyes were drawn to the budding fight breaking out. She was shocked, but not surprised to see her mother grappling with one woman while another tried to tackle her. Lynn seemed to be miraculously holding them both on her own. 


 


The waitress was already radioing for security as Ava returned the tiny people to the table, but was confused as to why she couldn’t find one of them. The rest of the normal sized people arrived and Andre immediately made to break up the fight. 


 


At that moment, Gia’s grip broke and she slipped off of Lynn’s back, falling to the ground and landing hard on her ass. The impact sent an immeasurable surge of pain through her tiny victim as the full weight of the giantess compounded the force. Gia groaned to start with but then found herself unable too scream as she looked up to see the towering figures of Lynn and Olivia struggling over her, She didn’t move away in time and managed to trip Lynn up. 


 


Unfortunately, this brought both woman crashing down … right on top of Gia. As if by some twist of fate, Gia was about to feel the same way she had made her tiny captive feel, as Lynn’s huge ass came down on her. The towering blonde’s fall was cushioned by the thinner girl, as Gia’s face all but disappeared between the truly massive forms of Lynn’s butt cheeks. As her full weight came down, Gia’s efforts to push her off proved impossible, and the pretentious little woman found herself pinned down, being smothered by the middle-aged woman’s rump.


 


As Gia was flattened onto her back, Nicole finally saw her chance to escape. The giantess ass cheeks spread and she saw the light of day peaking in beneath her skirt. She dragged her aching body forwards and crawled out from the crack, onto the inside of her skirt. The enormous legs of the giantess started to move, flailing and kicking as she was suffocated under Lynn’s booty, but Nicole managed to avoid the trashing limbs as she crawled forwards onto the decking. 


 


“Come now madame,” Andre said, reaching the fight and grabbing Lynn’s arm. He tried to pull her off, but her huge arms were wrapped firmly around Olivia’s head, holding her tight against her body. Olivia was trying to scream, but the headlock the Lynn held her in was forcing her face against the blonde’s sweaty armpit. The brunette sputtered as the vile film of salty fluid that coated the other woman, seeped into her mouth. She couldn’t understand how Lynn was so strong, but she did know that she wanted to get the hell away from her. 


 


Ava too arrived at the scene, but unlike the others, she spotted Nicole’s puny, crawling for at once. She stepped around Gia’s lurching leg and scooped the tiny girl up before she could come to more harm. “Mom, just let them go,” she pleaded.


 


A small crowd was forming around the fight when security arrived, two lean but athletic men grabbing Lynn’s arms and prying them apart. Assisted by Andre, they lifted Lynn’s huge form off of the other two women and held her back as best as they could.


 


“Keep her away from us,” Olivia shouted, helping Gia up off the ground. Gia’s face was red and her breathing was ragged, her hair a mess. Meanwhile, Olivia’s mouth and nose was still wet, as was her hair, which clung to her head. The two of them looked truly dishevelled and they flinched as Lynn tried to lunge for them again. The three men holding her back continued to do so with great effort, as the two terrified women made their escape. 

Chapter 19 by Notkent

It had taken Lynn a few minutes to calm down, by which time the rest of the group had been united. Despite what they had gone through, the park’s security ever adamant that the group would have to leave, after the commotion that had been caused. 


 


“I can’t believe they blamed me!” Lynn huffed, siting in the van as it shot down the road away from Kilimanjaro, “Those two skanks had it coming.” 


 


They had decided to head straight to the hotel, everyone feeling like they had had enough of an adventure for the day. Surprisingly however, the seating arrangements had shifted. Marta and Ava sat at the back of the van with the majority of the tiny people between them. Becca had decided to sit in the next row up, her body turned to the side to be able to converse with the Spanish girl, but Emilie had sat beside her, the side of her thigh pressed against Becca’s knee. On the single seat beside them, Donald and Allison were having a heated discussion. Vivian had elected to sit in the front cab with Andre, which left Lynn and John alone on the front row of seats.


 


“I know, honey, they were being completely unreasonable,” John echoed, standing on Lynn’s lap.


 


“Are you seriously patronising me right now?” Lynn hissed down at him. Her enormous frowning face looking down at him.


 


“I'm not patronising you, I’m just agreeing with you,” John tried.


 


“Whatever, I still can’t believe you let Aiden nearly get sat on,” Lynn grumbled.


 


“Hey, that’s not fair, I tried by best …” John returned.


 


“Yeah, well that wasn’t good enough, was it?” Lynn hissed.


 


“What was I supposed to do?” John asked.


 


“Oh give the helpless tiny man routine a rest,” Lynn replied angrily.


 


“What routine? What are we even arguing about right now?”John asked.


 


“Nothing,” Lynn said cooly, “I don’t want to talk about it.”


 


With a huff, the giantess turned towards the window, indicating that she wouldn’t be listening to the little man until she had cooled off. John sighed. He knew from experience that when Lynn was in this mood, she was impossible to turn. He looked around, and decided that the jump from her colossal thigh tot eh seat would be too risky, so he stayed where he was. 


 


“You hear that? He wasn’t all that great, was he?” Donald spat.


 


“What? Just because his wife is a violent idiot?” Allison retorted, “You think that he should have tried to take on those ghastly women in a fist fight?”


 


“I didn’t say that,” Donald replied.


 


“Good, because as I remember, you didn’t get much further than that woman’s toes!” Allison’s hair was a mess form the afternoon, and she brushed a handful of it off of her face, red with rage.


 


“What was I supposed to do?” Donald asked.


 


“At least think about your children!” Allison shouted, “You let our daughters run off with that Javier, you put them in danger. And worse, when we were falling, and John was trying to save our son, you were only thinking about yourself.”


 


“We were mid fall, I’m not a superhero,” Donald shot back.


 


“You're certainly not mine,” Allison said icily. 


 


“What's that supposed to mean?” Donald shouted.


 


“It means, do whatever you want, I’m tired of this,” Allison said.


 


“Tired of what? Us?” Donald pressed, but his wife didn’t reply. She looked so small sitting on the giant seat cushion, but what struck Donald the most was her silence. Was she really calling it quits after all these years? 


 


***


 


The van waited for the gates to open before advancing onto a long drive way. Vivian watched from the passenger seat as they left the road and gate behind, diving deep into a wooded area. The wide, well kept path was a welcome change to the narrow, often bumpy roads that had brought them here. After a few minutes of driving the road met a ring with an intricate water feature in the middle. Beyond this was the hotel, the main block of which was an open plan, single story villa. The wooden columns and neat, brick walls gave it a rustic look, but the fresh finishes and well thought out lighting gave the place an exclusive edge. 


 


The van stopped opposite the main building, and Andre hopped out, opening the door for his tired guests. Lynn was the first out, leaving her husband on the seat as she shuffled over him, her huge ass passing so close to him that he could have reached up and touched her cargo shorts. She hopped out onto the first large stone that formed a path the building. The stones were laid on a neat bed of grass, with green streaks breaking up the beige. Lynn was honestly surprised at the luxurious vibe she got from the hotel, having expected something more akin to the van, or the place they had stayed before. Emilie and Becca hopped out of the van next.


 


“Fuck me this place looks lush,” Becca exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. 


 


“I wonder if they have a spa,” Emilie added as they set off away from the van, walking between two hotel workers that rushed up to get the group’s bags.


 


Ava came out next, carrying her brother in one hand. She stopped at the front seat to see her dad, who gave her a worried look. The 16-year-old helped her father onto her hand and hopped out of the van, wondering what had happened between him and her mom. Marta came out last, holding Javier, Li, Erica, Nicole and Jessica in one hand and the rest of the Davidson’s in the other. She stepped out of the van with a little difficulty, but managed to right herself without tipping over her palms. She waited for Vivian to get out and passed the older woman her brother and Li, before the two of them followed the others towards the hotel. 


 


Each family was handed a key at the reception and led to their rooms. Given the late hour, dinner had already been served, but the group collectively decided that they weren’t hungry anyway. They walked through the main building and along a dirt path to reach a set of bungalows. The group split up as they all headed to their respective rooms. Erica mentioned that they would be at this hotel for a few days so everyone readied themselves to settle in. 


 


***


 


Emilie entered their room first, gasping at the majesty of the space. The floors were all made of rich, dark wood, in long, thick rectangles, polished to a shine. Before the door was a small shoe rack with an intricate pattern on the side and few feet away was the corner of a fine red carpet with a design woven in jet black fibres. A wide coffee table was entered atop this carpet, and beyond it was a wicker couch with white and red cushions. To one side of the couch was a set of wooden cupboards, atop which sat a collection of bottled drinks and snacks. Behind the couch, the floor rose in two steps, the rest of the room raised above the level of the entrance.


 


On the raised segment, sat a massive, four-poster, king-sized bed, adorned with an array of pillows of various sizes, and surrounded by light, white netting. To one side of the bed was a wood-burning heater set in a brick alcove, and beside that was a wardrobe. Across the room, on the other side of the bed, was a door that presumably led to the washroom. 


 


The brunette stepped inside and saw that their bags were already by by the coffee table. Mounted on the wall, facing the bed from across the room, was a massive TV. It spanned almost the entire wall, which was a considerable space. Emilie inserted her key into the socket by the door, and the room illuminated. Two large, bright lamps shone from the ceiling, bathing the space in a warm, orange glow, and three fans came to life, although the room was already cooler than the outside. 


 


“Fuck that feels good,” Becca said, basking the the cool, flowing air as she stepped inside. Emilie jumped as their arms met, the sheen of moisture on the Irish-girl’s arm, rubbing off on her. The chubbier young woman barged past, treading mud across the freshly polished floor and the carpet as she went to stand beneath a fan. Emilie shut the door behind her and slipped off her sandals, sliding them into the shoe rack. 


 


“This is nice right?” she said, but was met with silence from the redhead who was currently standing with her legs and arms spread, face aimed up at the fan. Becca’s tank top was heavily sodden, with dark ellipses under her arms, stretching almost all the way to to her hips. In addition, deep, horizontal sweat marks created a contour beneath her breasts. Another line had formed where the tank top had sporadically been sucked into one of the rolls in Becca’s belly. Her bare legs were caked in dust, the fine particles sticking to the moisture. She wall loving being in the cool draft of the fan and was paying little attention to the other girl. She was even neglecting the urgency that she had to pee, putting off moving from the spot until she could bear it no longer. 


 


“Right, I need a wash,” she said finally. She turned and saw that Emilie was having a look around the room. She was standing by the bed, and Becca caught sight of two white towels. “Chuck me one of those towels, would you? I’m gonna need a soak.”


 


Emilie threw over a rolled up towel, which Becca surprisingly caught, before climbing the steps to the level of the bed. The German girl marvelled at the way Becca’s blubbery body wobbled as she reached the top and continued to stare as she opened the door and stepped into the bathroom. She frowned as the redhead shut the door, ruining her show, but resolved to unpack while she waited. 


 


Becca flipped the switch and smiled as the room lit up, the wall-mounted bulbs casting a bright while glow around the spacious area. She took in the long wooden cabinets on her right, topped with two very trendy red sinks. There was a mirror above one and a shuttered window above the other. To her left was a sparkling white toilet, and next to that was a bathtub, set in a wood-coated block that matched the sinks. On the opposite side of the room was large shower, set in a perfectly transparent glass rectangle, and generously-sized too. 


 


She stepped into the tiled space, her sneakers squeaking as she left a trail of dirt in her wake. She suddenly felt a wave of urgency as her bladder threatened to explode, and the huge woman fumbled to get her shorts down, feeling a tiny bit of pee escaping her control. Luckily she was going to wash her panties anyway, and they were already drenched in her sweat. 


 


Anna was roused from her state of unconsciousness by a sudden clench of the walls around her. She opened her eyes, finding herself still trapped in the pitch black confines of Becca’s panties. The sudden change she had felt was the giantess urgently tensing her pelvic muscles to stop wetting herself. Anna tried to move her arms but gagged as she felt the thick crust of dried sweat and vaginal juices that coated her entire body. She tried to lift her head, but her hair was glued to the giantess’s filthy underwear. She was parched, the salty perspiration having dried her out, Anna prayed that her captor would let her out soon. All she asked for was something to drink. But she soon wished that she hadn’t. 


 


The sudden jet of urine hit Anna like a brick wall, shoving her against the panties as the burst washed over her. The acidic liquid stung Anna’s eyes and forced its way into her mouth, the vile flavour of Becca’s piss, coating her puny prisoner’s tongue. Anna couldn’t believe what had just happened, the dark liquid drenching her body, but was filled with hope when the her world brightened suddenly. Becca tore off her booty shorts and let them drop to her ankles. She slipped them off with her shoes still on, treading on the overstretched, white fabric, leaving brown marks across it. She savoured the air against the tops of her thighs, but she was in a rush. 


 


Without warning, the enormous hammock that Anna had been resting on disappeared. The tiny girl would have fallen, but her limbs remained glued to the mess of her captors pubic hair. The disgusting underwear receded and she was left, dangling just a few millimetres from her cavernous loins. She looked up, but all Anna could see around the curvature of the pale, red-headed crotch, was the even larger protuberance of the goddess’s belly. In fact, as Becca kicked off her panties and slipped off her shoes, even she didn’t see Anna’s tiny body beneath her.


 


The huge woman turned her back to the toilet and shuffled back, her legs shuffling back on either side of the bowl. Anna couldn’t turn around, but by twisting her neck as much as she could, she caught sight of the edge of the porcelain rim below her. Suddenly, she was plummeting down as Becca dropped onto the seat, the speed of her descent causing Anna’s body to fly up against her pussy. When her weight hit the seat, the plastic creaked and Anna was thrown back, away for the walls of flesh, but was still held by the giantess’s pubes. 


 


For a split second, Anna heard a rumbling above her. 

Chapter 20 by Notkent

The gush of urine hit her head on, erupting from Becca’s pee hole and straight into Anna’s tiny body. The giantess sighed loudly in relief, not noticing the little tug on her pubic hair as the shrunk woman was ripped free of the bush and pushed by the stream through the air. Anna slammed into the toilet bowl as the jet of piss splattered around her, spreading against the porcelain. Anna screamed in protest, but this only allowed the foul liquid to enter her mouth. Her eyes were firmly shut against the torrent, as her body was battered by the hail of droplets, each the size of a a dodge ball. 


 


The jet of urine continued for a full minute, and the fat giantess squeezed out everything in her bladder, emptying it all over the puny red head beneath her. As the stream dribbled off, Anna spat the vile wee from her mouth and looked up at the beast above her. Becca filled the opening at the top of the toilet bowl, her blubbery ass spreading over the sides and to the back of the ring. Her body sagged into the bowl, her taint hovering over the middle, forming an upside down trench that ran to the back of the space. There was a small gap at the front of the bowl, where the goddess’s thighs left a small gap and her crotch missed the front of the toilet seat by a centimetre. Her overhanging belly still prevented the giantess from seeing into the bowl, but there was enough of a gap to let the bright lights of the bathroom to flood in. 


 


The stench of urine dominated the bowl and Anna was gagging as she dripped of the stuff. She shook the liquid from her arms but stopped moving when she felt herself starting to slip. Anna’s eyes widened in panic as the urine lubricated her body enough to begin descending the shear, white wall of the toilet bowl. The tiny German girl looked down at the stagnant water, already dark with the giantess’s piss, getting closer every second.


 


“Help me!” she yelled, her voice resonating around the toilet bowl albeit as a tiny squeak. She tried to dig her heels in as she slid along her back, but it was creating to traction. Far above her, Becca couldn’t see the tiny person dripping down the toilet seat towards a sea of her urine. Instead, she was happily relishing the feeling of an empty bladder and eyeing up the shower. She felt like taking a bath instead, but one look at her dirt covered legs, and she had a feeling that it would end up ebbing a mud bath within moments. She reached for the toilet paper but then thought that it didn’t matter if she wiped or not, as she was going to have a shower anyway. Swinging forwards, she pushed herself off the toilet seat, letting the bright light fill the bowl in her wake. 


 


Anna shielded her eyes as she was blinded by the sudden illumination, just as her body crashed into the yellow pool. She disappeared into the foul fluid, and was forced to swim back to the surface. Her head broke through the top and she gasped, sucking in the pungent odour of the water as she looked up at the now bright world beyond the toilet rim. She could still see Becca’s colossal bare ass above her, but this view shifted as the giantess turned around. 


 


“Stop! Look down here!” Anna cried as the titanic figure reached for the flushing lever. She didn’t know what would happen if she were flushed away with Becca’s piss, but she had a bad feeling that it wouldn’t take her anywhere pleasant. 


 


Becca’s belly hung over the bowl as her fingers touched the level but then she paused. Something caught her eye, a tiny movement in the frothy waters she had expelled. She looked down and saw a tiny creature, and ordinarily, she would have flushed it away without a second thought. But after the last few days, she hesitated and squinted down at the soaking figure. 


 


“What the fuck …” she thought as she suddenly recognised Emilie’s tiny friend, splashing around in her piss. “What are you doing in my wee?” 


 


The huge woman’s words were far louder than Anna’s cries and even she she struggled to stay afloat and respond, the giantess was stepping forwards. She stood up again and looked down at the toilet, giving the tiny girl a full view of the underside of her belly and hair pussy between her pale thighs. She was disgusted at the thought of reaching into her own pee, but she guessed that it was the right thing to do. She bent down, reaching a hand in while struggling not to gag, and pinched Anna between her index finger and thumb. She shuddered as her fingers touched the tepid water and she immediately rushed her digits out of the toilet bowl. 


 


Anna felt like she was on a roller coaster as she surged upwards, getting dizzy from her blood rushing to her feet. Once out of the toilet however, instead of putting her down, Becca shook her hands ferociously, trying to get the piss off them. She didn’t consider that for Anna, it was like being thrown back and forth by a rocket, her neck flinging this way and that as he felt her brain pounding around in her skull. Had it not been for her treatment, she was sure that she would have died from the deceleration injuries. 


 


After the vicious shaking stopped, Anna felt like the world was spinning, but was vaguely aware of being brought before the giantess’s face. 


 


“What the fuck were you doing in the toilet?” Becca demanded, her deafening voice ringing in Anna’s ear as she was buffeted by the shear force of the giantess speaking. Her breath smelled somewhat acidic, as if she hadn’t eaten enough, though given her size, Anna doubted that that was the case. She was held just far enough in front of the massive, chubby face to look up into Becca’s eyes, but only one at a time. 


 


“I didn’t get there on my own!” the tiny redhead shouted to the colossal one, “You are the one that put me in there.”


 


“And how to fuck could I have done that?” Becca demanded, her tone getting snappier with the pesky little creatures attitude.


 


“Well I fell into you underwear and then I was on your awful vagina and then in your stupid pubic hair and …” Anna blurted out in her frustration.


 


“EWWWW,” the exasperation was far too loud for the tiny girl that was practically on Becca’s lips, and she had to cover her ears as the titan’s voice drowned her out, “What is wrong with you? Why were you trying to get into my pussy? Are you a lesbian? Huh? Is this what you want?”


 


Anna was taken down the length of the colossal body nauseatingly fast and found herself before the tangled mess of Becca’s pubic hair once more. “No! Please! Not again,” the tiny creature pleaded, but she was too far away from the fat goddess’s ears to be heard.


 


“I'm getting so sick of you trying to get off on my body, you perving little bug,” Becca spat, “And you know what? I’m going to make you regret it.” 


 


The threat hung in the air as Becca’s tummy growled. She was so hungry after the day she had had, but hadn’t been confident enough to suggest eating when everyone else had agreed to forgo dinner. Her famished state wasn’t helping her mood, and she wanted to transfer the powerlessness she was feeling about food onto the pathetic little woman in her hand. She decided that she was going to have a little fun with the thing while she showered. 


 


“You're gonna help me get nice and clean, then we’re going to have a little fun,” Becca announced, not paying any attention to the tiny woman’s protests in her palm. She flushed the toilet with her spare hand and then started walking towards the shower. The massive glass screen allowed Anna to catch glimpses of exactly where she was going, but she still thrashed about in the huge grip of the Irish woman. 


 


Becca reached the entrance to the shower area and needed her hands to remove her top. Without the slightest care, she reached both hands behind her.


 


“No! NO!” Anna screamed, as one hand parted her enormous ass cheeks, and without a shred of remorse, the other stuffed her tiny body into the gap. Anna screamed as her body was pressed into the moist crevice, the giantess’s ass sweat from the entire day casting her body with its mixed odour of sweat and shit. Her scream was cut off as Becca withdrew her hands and her flabby cheeks slapped back together, the soft flesh swallowing her prisoner completely. Despite her total immersion, Anna still tried to fight the huge bully, but Becca silenced this with a firm squeeze of her enormous glutes, the plush walls suddenly hardening and crushing Anna’s pathetic resistance. 


 


The tiny girl felt her gelatinous prison wobble as the goddess shifted her weight between her feet, peeling off the remainder of her sodden clothing and letting it all all to the floor. She then walked around the glass and onto the darker tiles of the shower. Her booty wobbled with each step, the vibrations going right through Anna. 


 


Without warning, the colossal redheaded woman pulled out her prisoner, Anna’s face dragging on the hot, sweat flesh of the inside of her huge butt crack before she was tugged into the open air. The sound of running water suddenly reached her little ears as she tried to spit out the slime that had entered her mouth while in the behemoth booty, but she was not given a moment to recover. 


 


Anna soared through the air and screamed as she rushed towards Becca’s other arm, which was rising rapidly. The obese woman unceremoniously slapped her little captive into her well wooded armpit, forcing her face first against the plaid, sweaty flesh and tangled hairs. Anna screamed as the cool water hit her back and her front was forced into the warm, squishy flab of the giantess’s pit. Becca rubbed her mercilessly against her flesh, chuckling to herself as she felt the tiny struggled against her skin: they almost tickled. Meanwhile Anna was fighting to stay conscious as the water filled every gap around her, flooding into her gasping mouth as she was rolled and smeared on the filthy body. 


 


Not missing a beat, Becca withdrew her makeshift sponge and switched hands, making sure to slap Anna against the other palm with a violent flick of her wrist. She sneered at the puny insect before proceeding to apply her against her other arm pit, savouring the thought of her being forced to endure her odours and roll around in her dried up sweat. 


 


Next came the fun part, which had always made Becca feel self-conscious, but now became something to savour. What could be more humiliating for the worthless little bug that to be used to clean between the rolls of her fat. Anna cried into the running water as her body was plunged into the crevices on her belly and her sides, Becca making sure to get all the dirt off of her. She was pushed under rolls of fat that were far bigger than she was, and even into the colossal woman’s belly button. The giantess sighed as she felt the little creature clean her, all of the gunk that had been trapped in the tiny areas coming off on Anna, sticking to her hair. 


 


Just because her front was done, Becca wasn’t about to let Anna off the hook. She slid the defenceless thing across her hips, all the way along her juicy booty and back into her butt crack. Anna fought in vain against the insurmountable force as she was pressed right against the goddess’s asshole, and used to clean the sweat out of the creases in her pucker. Becca rubbed the tiny woman all the way up and down her crack, then passed her into the other hands beneath her, pressing Anna into her taint and giggling at the flicker of pleasure that it brought … and then she had an idea. 


 


Anna found herself being dragged along the woman’s pelvis until she reached a familiar spot. Her face was pushed into Becca’s humungous pussy as her legs lay against the colossal woman’s clit. Becca gasped as she felt Anna’s thrashing movements against her sex and it sent waves of pleasure through her like electricity. She pressed a little harder, forcing the pathetic little creature against her flesh and feeling every twitch that she made. The struggling legs were gently beating her clit and the panicking head was vibrating in her pussy as Anna tried to breathe. The combination of the physical stimulation and the knowledge that she was using the proud little bitch as her personal sex toy provided Becca with everything she needed to get hornier and hornier. 


 


After a solid 10 minutes of this rubbing, Becca shuddered to a climax, pushing Anna’s entire upper body inside of herself and crushing her between the pulsing walls of her vagina. 


 


“Fuck that was good,” Becca sighed, pulling her fingers out of herself and laughing as she watched Anna struggling on her finger tip. She wasn’t even trying to hold the tiny thing, but Anna was pasted on her finger by her thick cum. Becca shrugged as she watched the pathetic bug on her finger and reached for the soap. 


 


Anna screamed as the soap splashed all over her body and Becca roughly rubbed her hands together to foam the liquid. It seemed that the giantess wasn’t even paying attention to her anymore, but she was proved wrong when she was thrust back into a familiar place. Her body covered with the powerful smelling soap, Anna was rubbed hard into Becca’s left arm pit, then her right, then back to her ass crack. Mercifully, she slipped out of Becca’s hand in the colossal canyon, before she could be rubbed into the enormous pussy again. Anna slid down Becca’s massive thigh with the water and soap, continuing down her leg and foot until she was on the shower floor. She looked up, fighting to keep the soap from burning her eyes as she watched giantess above her. Hadn’t she been here before? Had nothing changed in her life since then?


 


Anna waited to be stepped on, or to simply be carried away into the drain by the flow of water, but she wasn’t moving very fast. In time, Becca turned off the water and looked back at her hand. She couldn’t see Anna so she shifted her gaze onto the floor. Eventually, her eyes came to rest of the figure, lying still in a little puddle, next to a few of her curly, red pubes. 


 


“Don't forget, that’s where bugs belong,” Becca smirked, hunched over her victim. She wasn’t ashamed of being naked in front of Anna because frankly, the bug didn’t really feel like a person. Satisfied that she had established who was boss, Becca left the shower, leaving Anna to dry on the tiles.

Chapter 21 by Notkent

John awoke with a start, feeling the bed shake beneath him. He had been lying near the edge of the sheets, well away from his wife, who had barely paid him any attention the night before. She had stomped angrily out of the van and straight into the room. His daughter had had to carrying him in while Lynn simply showered and went straight to bed. 

 

Ava always got anxious when her parents fought, which wasn’t often, but John knew well enough how it would go. Eventually, Lynn would cool off, and they would both agree that they had both acted stupidly, or selfishly, or whatever the case may be. So until then, he had tried to comfort Ava before asking her to put him back in their bed. The kids shared a small side room that joined the master bedroom, and while John usually remained on the bedside table, he had hoped that he could talk his wife out of her rage.

 

Unfortunately, all he had gotten was a glare before she went to the other side of the mattress and fell asleep. Now, the tiny man was hoping that she was in better spirits, as the gargantuan blonde sat up. He watched her colossal ass roll over to the side and compress the bedding under her weight. Her body rose up into the air and Lynn flicked the hair form her face before rubbing her eyes. 

 

“Sleep okay?” John tried, gently, but his voice was nowhere near loud enough for Lynn to hear. 

 

“How are you feeling this morning?” he tried again, raising his voice to be heard by the towering woman. Lynn glanced lazily over at him and frowned.

 

“I'm not really the mood to talk to you,” she spat, her own volume much louder than it needed to be, but she didn’t care.

 

“Okay, Lynn, but I don’t know what you’re still mad at,” John said, immediately wishing that he hadn’t. The colossal woman turned fully towards him, her abdomen twisting to bring her shoulders in line, and she scowled down at his pitiful form.

 

“I'm still mad that you let our son nearly get crushed,” Lynn hissed.

 

“I literally caught him in the air, I don’t know what else you think I could have done,” John defended himself, silently cursing himself for rising to the challenge.

 

“Nothing.” Lynn let the word hang in the air like a dead weight. “I think you could have nothing more,” she said the penultimate word sour on her lips. She stood up swiftly, the rebounding spring of the mattress nearly shooting John off of it. He heard the loud thumps as her feet landed on the wooden floor, and he fell onto his back. John opened his mouth to reply, but the accusation had stung him and all he could do was watch his wife cross the room to the bathroom. 

 

***

 

Emilie caught herself staring again, lying in the large double bed across from Becca. The Irish girl was fast asleep, having ditched the sheets in favour of the cool air, she lay naked, except for her panties, sprawled out as if she had collapsed. Emilie’s eyes followed the truly massive curves of her thighs, up her big, flabby butt, and onto her back. Becca was snoring away with her mouth open, slobbering on her pillow, but for Emilie, the sight was almost irresistible. She closed her eyes for a moment, imagining herself, tiny (like Anna) and smothered under the hulking weight of the slumbering giantess. The guilt struck her like a brick, causing her to gasp. She had been so preoccupied with her shame at having lost Anna that she had barely slept the night before, and even now she was horrified by what she had done. She had enjoyed the innocent torment of her friend before, but now that she looked back at it, she was ashamed of how she had behaved. And now it was too late to fix things, as Anna was probably lost somewhere in the Kilimanjaro park, or worse, had been eaten by some animal. 

 

Emilie decided that she should shower now, having punished herself enough the night before. She felt that she didn’t deserve the comfort of a shower after what she had done to her friend, and had slept in her own sticky sweat. But it was time to move on. She eased herself out of the bed, making sure that the bigger girl was not disturbed, and slunk away to the bathroom.

 

She shut the door behind her and stripped off her bra and panties. The sweaty cloth fell around her ankles and Emilie breathed a sigh of relief for being free of the garments. She felt dirty but free as she stood in the nude in the very fancy bathroom. She stepped across the space gracefully, approaching the shower area and around the screen. 

 

Shock alone couldn’t capture what Emilie felt when she caught sight of the tiny figure on the ground, her unmistakeable red hair mixing in with a tangle of pubic hairs around her. Anna looked back, woken by the vibrations of the brunette’s footsteps. 

 

Emilie opened her mouth to speak but Anna burst into tears. She could feel the dry, firm hairs stuck to her body and could have freed herself from them the night before. But what was the point. Anna had felt her energy drain from her body after Becca’s vicious last words after using her like a sponge. The humungous woman had been right, Anna thought. She was just a bug, and was going to be trodden on and humiliated for the rest of her miserable little life. So what was the point of clinging to any shred of dignity? When she saw Emilie, the colossal brunette naked and ready to wash herself before her, she didn’t feel worthy to look at her. 

 

Emilie straddled the tiny girl, her own eyes tearing up at having found Anna alive. She squatted down, bring her huge body down to the puny creature’s level before reaching for her tiny body. She even ignored the pubes that covered her as she plucked Anna off the floor and placed her in her hand. Without thinking about it, the giantess brushed the pubic hair off of her friend’s body, flicking the strands back onto the ground as she stood up. Anna closed her eyes as she shot into the sky, having suffered more in the past few days than she had in her entire life. 

 

She sat in the giantess’s palm, not meeting her eyes, but looking instead at her chest. Anna traced the curves of Emilie’s boobs, and wondered what fresh hell she would suffer today. Whatever the case, she couldn’t see why the results would be any different from the day before.

 

“I … I’m so sorry,” Emilie whispered.

 

***

 

“Dad are you sure you’re …” Ava stopped as her mother burst in through the bathroom door. Lynn glared at the 16-year-old, sitting on the bed in her shorts and oversized pyjama t-shirt. She had placed John on the bedside table and was facing him, her legs crossed on the sheets. 

 

“Ava, go to your room while I change,” Lynn ordered, and her daughter stood up immediately, giving a look to her father. “And take John with you.”

 

He wasn’t surprised that she was still angry, but John shook his head at her childish outburst, as his daughter picked him up and took him out into the side bedroom. Lynn walked over to the door and made a point to shut it before going to get dressed. 

 

Ava mouthed sorry to her dad before setting him down on her bed, where Aiden was sitting, watching a video on his sister’s phone as if it were a full sized cinema screen. John went over to him and tousled his hair earning him a friendly shove. He then sat before his daughter, who looked down at him with genuine concern in her eyes. 

 

“Dad …” she started.

 

“I know, I’m sorry you got sucked into this,” John said.

 

“I don’t care about that, but what about you?” Ava asked, “I feel like this is worse than any fight you guys have had at home.”

 

“You're not wrong,” John said, motioning for her to move him, and their conversation, away from Aiden. Ava helped him away from the young boy and whispered down to him.

 

“What does that mean? She just forgets about you and Aiden when she gets like this,” Ava said.

 

“It's not all her fault, she’s just a little hot headed sometimes,” John soothed.

 

“But what are you and Aiden going to do if she flips out and I’m not around? What about when I go to college?" she asked.

 

“That’s still at least a year away,” John said, reassuring himself more than his daughter, “We’ll figure something out.” 

 

They heard a door slam as Lynn left the room. John cringed but refused to let on to his daughter the seriousness of the situation.

 

“Alright, we’ll just give your mom some space to cool off. You hungry?” John asked, getting a visceral reply from Ava’s growling stomach.

 

“Get cleaned up and then you and your brother can go to breakfast if you want,” he said, “And before you ask, I’ll be fine, I’m not that hungry anyway and I really don’t feel like spoiling your mother’s breakfast.” 

 

“But dad, you can’t just not eat,” Ava complained, “I’ll get you some room service.” 

 

***

 

Anna couldn’t have heard right. She blinked in her confusion and looked up, finally meeting Emilie’s gaze and seeing tears in the giantess’s eyes. It was a surreal sight, looking at the emotional goddess form her palm.

 

“I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through … what I have put you through, Anna,”  Emilie whispered, “I … I don’t know what I was thinking, and then I thought I lost you and …”

 

Anna was dumbfounded. She couldn’t for the life of her explain her friend’s sudden change of heart, but she had no reason to believe that it was not genuine. She shook a little, her body cold from having been lying on the tiles overnight, but she managed a small smile.

 

“Please, please tell me you forgive me,”  Emilie begged, “I never should have done those things to you and I promise I won’t do them again.” 

 

Anna knew that she would never forgive her. What her so-called friend had done to her was beyond vile, and the red head swelled with pride that the giantess could even ask for forgiveness at all. But she was smart enough to take a chance when she got one. 

 

“It’s okay,”  Anna shouted, relishing the feeling of being heard for once, she carefully stood up, finding her legs on Emilie’s quivering palm, “Just help me get cleaned up, I feel like I’m covered in Becca’s gross scent.” 

 

Emilie smiled, her eyes still watering but her heart feeling a hundred times lighter, “Oh bless you little friend, let’s get you cleaned up.” 

 

Stepping back out of the shower, she went to the sink, plugged it  and filled it with lukewarm water. She swished a bar of soap around the waters until it was frothing before placing Anna gently into the pool. The tiny redhead let out a big sigh as her body relaxed into the clean lake, the warmth of the liquid taking the strain right out of her muscles. For the first time in days, Anna relaxed. She felt her aching body and simply allowed it to ache, not worried about escaping somewhere or getting anyone’s attention. She floated on her back as she lay in the huge, makeshift bath, gently washing herself as Emilie hopped into the shower. 

 

***

 

Emet watched the little girl and she watched him back. The 26-year-old man should really not refer to the girl as ‘little’ given that she was several hundred times this size. The giantess had been watching this particular insect for sometime, curious about his little movements. He was staying just on the edge of the path leading from the rooms to the main hotel and had been there for a while. Little did she know that Emet had been trying to stay alive for the past ten days after he had woken up shrunken in his room. He had only narrowly escaped the cleaners and had spent most of the time trying to be found without being stepped on. 

 

The tiny man looked eagerly back at the young giantess, sensing that this was his chance at being rescued. He still didn’t understand what had happened, or how he had shrunken when he had been a normal-sized human before, but he didn’t have the time nor energy to figure it out. The giantess stood up from the bench she was sitting on and started towards him: his eyes lit up. 

 

It was finally happening, the titanic little girl’s steps made the ground shake, but not like when adults had passed him. He was reassured by her slow, careful approach that she would be the one to pick him up without harming him. He smiled as he sighed, his torment had finally ended. He limped forwards onto the path towards her, unable to hold his excitement, but not moving fast on his leg either. He left leg was a mess that he had tied off with a tourniquet following an encounter with some ants, but he didn’t care abut the dusky limb now that he was going to be okay. He advanced towards the young girl on the shaking ground.

 

The girl too was smiling, curious about the little creature that was approaching her. She had seen little people before, but her mommy had never let her interact with them. She was going to be careful not to hurt the little thing, and then maybe her mommy would let her play with the little people. Emet met her gaze she was almost convinced that she could make out his eyes.

 

BOOM.

 

The girl froze, horrified as Lynn’s colossal leg materialised in her line of sight. Her rubber flip-flop crashed into Emet, pulverising his body without the slightest resistance before churning him into the ground. The tiny man never saw it coming, not noticing the shadow falling around him before the dirty sole of the giantess’s shoe struck him. He was knocked to the ground a millisecond before being obliterated under the huge woman. 

 

The girl gasped, trembling and nauseous as Lynn continued on her way, her foot rising form the path and leaving behind a tiny red splotch in the gravel. He never even noticed the girl, let alone the pathetically small man that she had trampled, as she powered her way to breakfast. For the next few steps, she left tiny traces of red in the dirt beneath her, but eventually, any evidence of Emet’s corpse was wiped from her sole. 

 

End Notes:

A little more plot here, building up for some good action scenes to come.

Chapter 22 by Notkent

“Finally, I need to fucking wee,” Becca blurted as Emilie emerged from the bathroom draped in a towel. The Irish woman was hopping from side to side, squeezing her thighs together to avoid wetting herself. With no bra on, her enormous breasts jumped and jiggled with the movements and Emilie stood for a moment, mesmerised by the colossal jugs. 


 


“Out of my way!” the redhead urged, pushing past the other girl in her haste to empty her bladder. Emilie stepped aside, keeping Anna balanced in her palm as the bathroom door was shut on them. She snapped out of her trance and gave Anna an apologetic look, but the tiny girl shrugged it off.


 


“Let’s get you changed,” Emilie suggested, carrying her friend to the bed and placing her on the sheets. Anna sank slightly into the soft bedding but cringed as she was fronted with the heavy scents of the two giantesses that had slept there before. She felt a surge of anger that she had had to spend the night on the cold shower tiles while they enjoyed this luxurious bed, but she let it go for the moment. She watched Emilie turn her back to her and open the wardrobe in which she had put away her own clothes. She carelessly tossed an outfit onto the bed before turning to head down the steps to the main part of the room. 


 


Anna had difficulty seeing over a mountain of cloth, but was getting a better idea of what the room looked like, and it was certainly expansive. Emilie was only just covered by the towel and her tiny friend watched the giantess’s butt wiggles as she stepped down and went to her bag to retrieve Anna’s suitcase. The little redhead lay down and fully enjoyed the warmth, only slightly interrupted by the slow swinging fan blades above. 


 


There was a distant flushing sound as Emilie got onto her hands and knees to search her bag, and Becca emerged from the bathroom.


 


“Fuck that was good, what took you so long in there anyway?” she asked Emilie as she crossed back towards the bed. The enormous woman covered the ground in a few steps, her eyes still glued into the German girl across the room.


 


“Aha I didn’t take that long, but you’ll never guess who I found,”  Emilie replied, turning around towards the bed, “Look who’s on the …” 


 


Before she could finish, Becca was already mid air. On the bed, Anna raised her arms and shrieked as the fat young Irish woman threw herself onto the bed, having not even looked to see where she was going to land. The monstrous body that was thousands of times her size flew towards her, its vast shadow engulfing the white desert around Anna. The planetary weight came down with enough force to bounce Anna to the ceiling, but unfortunately, it came down on top of her. Becca colossal right breast hovered over Anna for a split second of pure terror, before the gelatinous mass struck her, pushing the tiny naked girl onto her back before swallowing her up in its fleshy embrace. The full weight of the gigantic mound pinned her down and crushed the air from her tiny lungs, but the giantess didn’t even seem to notice. Anna’s world went black as the heavy tit smothered her and Emilie was too far away to see what had happened, but she could guess.


 


“Becca, be careful!” the brunette gasped and the Irish giantess gave her a bewildered look.


 


“What for? Am I lying on your clothes?” she asked.


 


“No, but make sure you don’t lie on Anna,”  Emilie said, “I put her on the bed while I looked for her clothes.” 


 


Becca frowned, not really in the mood to make the tiniest effort for the little bug, let alone have her on the bed after she had been in the toilet, but she was also aware that she was there only as a guest of Emilie’s, so she decided to play along. Rolling her eyes, she had a glance around the bed and found no trace of the tiny thing. Then, with her attention on finding something diminutive, she felt the tiny struggles under her boob and smirked. She made a show of placing her hands down on either side of her and then pressing down hard with her chest, getting as much weight onto the creature as she could before lifting her torso off the bed. 


 


To her delight, her grind had been enough for Anna to stick to the hot flesh and rise into the air along with her tit. Instead of peeling her off, Becca gave her huge rack a shake and savoured the thought of the pathetic little thing being thrown around by her bosom before she fell off onto the sheets again. Rolling onto her back, Anna gazed up at the immense orbs of Becca’s boobs, still hanging above her like boulders waiting to crush her again. As the enormous redhead laughed at her, Anna picked up and ran out from underneath her, stumbling across the soft bedding that sloped down towards the goddess’s mighty body. 


 


She hoped that Emilie would say more in her defence, but unfortunately for Anna, she had only just returned to the bedside and hadn’t seen the assault. The tiny girl turned and glared at the blubbering oaf that had tormented her the night before, but held her tongue, instead choosing to meet Emilie’s smile with her own.


 


“Look what I found,” Emilie said, placing Anna’s suitcase on the bed. Anna felt a sudden glimmer of pride. Her own suitcase, her own clothes … she was starting to feel more and more like a human and less like the kind of bug that Becca had implied she was. She thanked Emilie as she crossed the bed towards it and popped it open. 


 


“Come one, Becca, let’s get dressed and get some breakfast,”  Emilie suggested, smelling up at her.


 


“Now you’re talking some sense,”  the Irish girl said, turning her suspicious frown into a smile. She felt a little insecure now that the two German girls seemed to be getting along. She had been worried about being a third wheel and had largely forgotten about it the past few days with how little Emilie had been caring about the little bug, but now Becca felt like an outsider and she didn’t like it one bit. Still, her tummy was grumbling and breakfast would have to do for now. She jumped out of the bed, causing the mattress to spring back and toss Anna a few centimetres into the air. The tiny girl turned and glared at the enormous ass that faced her, but decided to just get on with her morning. Becca too walked off to grab her clothes, still in her bag by the door.


 


***


 


John was scrolling through a guide book when he heard footsteps approaching the door. Ava had left for breakfast with Aiden a few minutes ago, following Lynn, and he had been alone since then. He had taken the opportunity to get some exercise done and had then gotten lost in the pages of a tiny book that had been on the coffee table. He could tell a lot from approaching footsteps and he was quite aware of his surroundings. He listened intently to the crunching steps as they neared the door and he stood up. The weight behind the walk ruled out Ava, and John immediately thought that it was his wife returning.


 


BANG BANG BANG. “HOUSEKEEPING,” shouted a heavily accented voice from the other side. The knocking echoed around the room and John frowned. He hadn’t reminded Ava to put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. No matter, he thought, he would just explain to the maid that she wasn’t needed, and they would certainly see him on the coffee table. John walked towards the edge of the dark, wooden tabletop nearest the door, as a keycard clicked open the lock. 


 


The heavy door was pushed open, and John opened his mouth to get the maid’s attention, but to his dismay, she was entering with her back to him, pushing the door with her butt and dragging in a cleaning cart behind her. The first thing he noticed was her size. He had been fooled into thinking that it was his wife walking outside because the woman seemed to be of a similar weight to Lynn. However, while his wife’s stature carried her mass with a degree of voluptuousness, this stranger was about a head shorter and significantly bulkier. She filled out her uniform and then some, the tight grey pants hugging her enormously wide ass. She was bent forwards, using her rump to push the door, and John witnessed the huge booty, which nearly filled the doorway, wobble into the room. The twin mounds tugged the thin fabric of her three-quarter trousers and the tiny man could make out the pattern of her underwear beneath it … at least at the top before it disappeared into her buttcrack. The giantess’s waistband sat a little lower than intended and John just about made out a tattoo on the pale skin of her lower back before she straightened up. 


 


The black top re-covered the small of her back before she turned around. John tried to make eye contact with her but at that moment, a loud buzzing erupted from a radio on her top and she reached for it. The giantess swept her eyes across the seemingly empty room as she let the door shut behind her. 


 


“YA? NO I’M STILL AT THE FIRST ROOMS … NO, I’LL GET TO THEM IN A SECOND … YA, ALRIGHT,” her deafening voice spoke into the phone. John guessed that the woman must have been South African, front he way she pronounced her words. She stepped towards him as he gazed up her body. The maid’s top was buttoned at the front, pushed forwards at her abdomen by a noticeable belly. The buttons were mostly undone at the top however, elongating the natural V-shaped neckline to reveal the cleavage between two pale, fleshy breasts. His eyes rose further, following her double chin up to a chubby face. The giantess’s largely flat features gave her an almost ghostly look, broken up by a thick pair of dusky pink lips, a narrow, but slightly upturned nose and a small pair of eyes that seemed sunken by her dark mascara. Her long, butterscotch blonde hair was tied up in a bun atop her head and jiggled as she walked. 


 


Her first step shook the coffee table, her oblivious loading of her tremendous weight onto the limb transmitting a large force into the wooden floor. 


 


“FUCKING BASTARD,” the giantess hissed as she hung up her radio-phone. Jayne was sick of the perky groundskeeper working her into an early grave and frowned as she caught sight of her reflection in the mirror across the room. She paused to look at herself, embarrassed by the weight she had put on in the five years she had been working at the hotel, but even more angry at the wrinkles that had formed on her face in that time. The Durban native was only 48 years old, but she looked older, the years of exposure to the heat, potent detergents and long working days had taken their toll. She was still frowning as she tucked the phone into the pocket on her top, walking forwards to get a better look in the mirror. 


 


John saw her stride towards him, her head high and her gaze passing high above him. He started backing away from the edge of the table, but not quickly enough. The absent minded woman’s left leg landed too close to the table and her right shin struck the side of it, on its next stride. 


 


“FUCKING SHIT!” Jayne swore, bending down to clutch her leg. She was comfortable enough swearing in the empty room: she had gotten into trouble for her language around guests’ children before. She bent forwards and glared at the table, it’s surface bare but for a tiny magazine. 


 


John cried out as he was thrown off the surface, the impact of the titanic leg’s collision too much from him to withstand. The tiny man, dressed in only his pyjama trousers and t-shirt, tumbled onto the hardwood floor, landing hard on his back and having the wind knocked out of him. He lay there, looking up along the humungous leg of the maid, following the towering from of her pale, fat leg up along her grey pants to her bulging hips. 


 


Jayne took a step to steady herself. Her colossal black flat slamming into the ground a few inches from the tiny man. John’s world shook violently as the earthquake created form the monstrous foot rippled through him. He was thrown onto his side and with a groan, he pushed himself into his hands and knees. 


 


“Hey! Down here!” he yelled up, his voice even quieter in his breathless state. It came as no surprise when she didn’t even look down at him, clearly not having heard. John instinctively reached for his phone, trying to stay calm, but felt the first pangs of panic when he felt his empty pockets. He looked across the enormous floor board he was on and saw what he was looking for. Across a crevice as wide as he was, on the next board to his right was his phone. 


 


Having had enough of her self-deprecating moment with the mirror, Jayne turned back to her cart to get started. She grabbed a duster-polisher and turned her focus to the tedious wooden features of the room, which was most of it. Her left foot came flying back towards John and he dove out of the way. Fortunately, he had misjudged the stride and it landed far from him. Unfortunately the resultant impact knocked his phone clean across the floor. He watched in dismay at the remarkably sturdy device clattered to a halt near the huge steps that led up to the bed area.


 


While he was distracted with planning to get his phone back, he didn’t notice the gigantic cleaner slipping off her shoes. Jayne carelessly kicked the flats towards the door behind her, preferring not to drag the dirt from the outside across the wooden floor. Her fleshy feet came down with loud slapping noises as she approached the coffee table. 


 


John felt the vibrations but they were too close for him to discern which way she was going. The tiny man looked up as the giantess approached him from behind. His neck craned back his wide eyes took in the terrifying sight of her meaty sole shooting down from above. The pale, wrinkly skin of her foot was upon him in a flash and before he could even raise his arms to defend himself, the monumental limb struck him to the ground. John fell onto his back as the giantess’s foot landed on top of him, smashing his body onto the ground. John screamed in agony as Jayne’s impressive weight came down on his trial little body. Had it not been for the vaccine, he would surely have been obliterated, but instead, he felt the same pain that an insect would have felt under the gargantuan woman’s hot foot, but his body remained intact, sinking into the soft meat as his world went dark and silent, the sickly moisture between her wrinkles engulfing him. 


 


Jayne pitched forwards, her legs staying largely straight as she swept the duster over the smooth surface of the tabletop. The tiny guide book was thrown off with a flick, but she didn’t see it. After all, this room was clearly occupied by normal sized people, as was evident from the bags she had seen. The middle-aged maid had no reason to suspect that there were any tiny people here, so she went about her business.


 


John’s body screamed as the enormous woman shifted her weight on her foot, each minute adjustment sending unimaginable agony through the tiny’s man’s figure. He thanked his stars when the weight started to lessen as she moved to take another step. But John’s ordeal was far from over: as Jayne’s foot rose off the ground, the crumpling skin and fresh, warm sweat refused to release John’s body and his face remained firmly pressed into her sole as he rose with it. Jayne’s next step crushed John beneath her again, but the puny man was too small for her to feel and remained under her filthy foot as she dusted the furniture, his cries for help muffled by her flabby flesh. 

Chapter 23 by Notkent

“Come one, I’m starving!” moaned Becca as she waited outside their door while Emilie fumbled with the keys. Finally locking up, the two of them set off for the dinning hall with Anna in tow. Unsurprisingly, after fishing through her bag for a split second, Becca had decided to recycle her booty shorts, and despite the dust that cakes it, the white bottoms looked clean enough, stretched over her massive, wobbling ass. To match, she had decided to try a white, stripped crop top, that was little more than a half-cardigan tied around her breasts. The thin fabric did its best to contain the heaving bosom, but was precariously joined between them by a simple knot. As the giantess walked, her bra-less tits leapt and shook within the short-sleeved cotton. The all white outfit was completed by a pair of white sneakers, though they weren’t as white as they had previously been. All in all, the scant, light clothing and her pale skin jointly served to highlight her fiery red hair, forming a 3-inch halo of curls around her head. 


 


Emilie followed close behind in a gorgeous sundress. The white and blue stripped fabric hugged her abdomen and flared out slightly over her hips, coming down to juts a few inches below her crotch. The top half followed the curvature of her body, leaping forward with her bountiful breasts, two thin straps held the dress on her shoulders, showing off her clavicles almost completely. Her tan was far more evident when compared with the Irish girl beside her, and there certainly was a lot of her on show. The brunette had lathered a generous helping of sun screen before leaving, and had popped on her sunglasses too, if only for the short walk to the mess.


 


In her hand was Anna, smiling for the first time in this holiday, and wearing a similar dress as she friend. While the two giantesses stomped on across the gravel, the tiny redhead felt free to sit in her friend’s palm, her bare toes curling and stretching as she savoured her freedom from undesirable confines. She liked that she could twin with Emilie, even if her clothes were only a fraction of the size of the goddess’s. And she relished the opportunity to really see the hotel, instead of having to imagine it from the prison of Becca’s sweaty panties. 


 


They followed the path leading from the group’s cluster of rooms onto a larger track that wound its way through the trees. After a few minutes of walking in the pleasant shade, the path straightened and started to receive tributaries from other clusters. There were a few people walking to breakfast and Anna even caught sight of some staff ferrying shrunken people in flat, wicker baskets, held at eye level. She wondered if things were finally going to turn around, and whether she was going to really start enjoying her holiday. 


 


They reached the main site, the lovely horseshoe shaped pavilion with a picturesque pool at the centre. Anna marvelled at the dark wooden columns that held up the pretty, slanted roofing and the cool, off-white slabs the formed the floor. Dark red carpets were placed over the stone, creating a central walkway with an elegant look, leading the guests to their destination. They stepped onto one side of the horseshoe and began down the open corridor towards the dining room. On one side was a wall boasting extravagant looking paintings and mirrors, while on the other, was the open view of the pool. The garden around it had been decorated with rock features and foliage. Anna gushed as they passed what to her, were like mountains and jungles, all neatly tucked within the three sides of the hotel. 


 


Emilie had been looking down at her and read the enchantment in her friend’s posture, “Do you want to have a look at the garden, Anna?” 


 


Anna turned to look up her her with bright eyes and nodded furiously. Emilie giggled, “That’s what I thought. Becca, we are just going to …” But the Irish girl was already leaving them behind, moving with purpose in the direction of greatly needed food. Emilie shrugged and veered to the side, stepping off the stone floor and onto the well kept grass. The area itself felt cool, despite the sun above them, as the stones sucked up the heat, having cooled off overnight. She set Anna down on one of the rock structures, judging that the steps and dips were sufficient for her friend to scale, and she had a look towards the large, curved pool. 


 


Anna squealed with joy as her feet touched the cool rocks, her love of nature surging with joy. She put her arms out to the sides to keep her balance as she followed the step of rock tot he side, and beneath some leaves. Despite being in the middle of the hotel, the little structure felt secluded, and Anna graciously made her way into the bush. She was only about a foot from where she had started, but already the inside of the bush was like a forest, with light criss crossing in through the dense leaves and branches. Anna spun around, basking in the freedom and the strange safety within the plant. Suddenly, she heard voices, and wondered if other too knew of the wonderful place she had just found. Normally, she wouldn’t have listened for long, but a single phrase caught her attention and snapped her out of her fantasy. “… finally grow me back …” 


 


Anna was no longer in a fantastic jungle. Those four words sucked her back into the reality that she was just walking in a bush, and that no matter what she did, she might never be able to go on a real adventure to a jungle alone. But what did the voices mean? Surely there was no way to cure the shrinking: otherwise people would be doing it left, right and centre. Anna didn’t want to eavesdrop, but could help herself. The tiny red head found herself creeping forwards along the rock, towards the edge, from beyond which came the voices. She lay down on her stomach, inching forward her head until she could see over it. 


 


At the base of the makeshift rock mound were two tiny women, one Caucasian and the other African. Both women were dressed in roughly similar attire; khaki shorts and tan t-shirts. They looked like people who should be working in a safari, or a zoo. They stood with their backs to Anna, looking through the foliage into the hotel.


 


“… friend said this was fool proof, all we have to do is get them there,” the ebony woman said.


 


“Yeah, one fo my sorority sisters did the same. I can’t believe it’s this easy,” replied the other.


 


“It’s too bad it’s not a one-to-one deal,” the first woman said.


 


“Speak for yourself, there’s more than one in my group I’d like to teach a lesson to,” answered the other. 


 


There was a bleeping of one of their wrist watches and the two women ended their conversation, walking out of the bush and leaving Anna with the cryptic information she had gathered. What could they be talking about? What were they trying to do? And who were they trying to teach a lesson to? With all this spinning in her head, Anna absentmindedly walked back the way she had come, emerging from the leaves to find Emilie waiting for her. The tiny girl was still in a daze as her friend lifted her into her hand. 


 


“Hello? Earth to Anna, what’s going on?” the brunette pried. 


 


“I just overheard a really strange conversation,” Anna said.


 


“About what?” Emilie asked.


 


“I don’t know. Just … never mind. It was probably nothing important,” Anna shook her head.


 


“Whatever you say,”  Emilie replied, “But what is important is breakfast!” 


 


“Yes, let’s go before Becca finishes it all,” Anna joked.


 


The two girls laughed as they left the garden, heading into the dinning hall. 


 


***


 


John felt himself peel off the floor like a piece of gum, stuck to the hot, moist sole of the maid’s left foot. Each step she took was agony, as her monumental weight threatened to pulverise his bones, but never actually did. John was firmly glued to the thick skin, near the outside of her foot. This meant that he took on a little less of the force than the ball of her foot, or the heel, but still left him plenty of pain to suffer as the giantess went about her business. She had finished dusting the lower area of the room, when she started to climb the steps towards the bed. John had to admit that the woman was thorough, moving painstakingly slowly through the list of furniture. 


 


Each time her foot would rise, he would desperately try to get his face free of her sweaty flesh, to suck in the tiniest breath of air, stale and hot from flowing along her foot, before he was once again smothered by her step. He was powerless to resist her but when all seemed lost, his own luck gave him a chance. Without thinking, the goddess dragged her foot slightly across the floor boards, and John felt his body slam into one of the tiny gaps between the wooden planks. He felt a sharp, unbearable tearing as his body remained in place while the vast sole of the giantess’s foot swept past, ripping at his skin and rolling him against the wall that was the side of the floor board. But after the foot passed, his body remained in the gap and he crumpled into the shallow ravine, his body twitching in agony but his face miraculously smiling: he was free. 


 


The earth was still shaking as the giantess continued her work, but John was too busy trying to get his body moving again to care. He needed to get out of the maid’s way, he certainly couldn’t risk being stepped on again. With great effort, he willed his arms to push his torso off the ground and turned his head to see his assailant. The colossal woman had her back to him and one of her feet up, resting on the tops of her toes. John glared at the foot he had only moments ago been glued to, its flabby skin wrinkled and covered in dust and dirt. He couldn’t get the sweat that had been wiped onto him off and this was enough motivation to force his legs to move as well. 


 


The tiny man hopped onto his feet, stepping out of the crack between the floor boards and taking a quick look around. He needed to get somewhere safe, but climbing any of the shear furniture seemed a futile affair. He cursed as he saw that the bed was flush to the ground, and that the bedside tables were too far to reach. His only option seemed to be the long stool that spanned the front of the bed. A red cushion was positioned on a frame of dark wood, rising about 80cm off the ground. 


 


John knew that it wouldn’t be as safe as getting under the bed, but at least it wouldn’t need any dusting, so he might be a little safer than her was on the ground. He started to run towards the towering structure, aiming for the nearest leg. The wooden column tapered down to the ground and was fixed under the cushion, with a sizeable overhang that would make climbing it impossible. Even from a distance, the smooth tower was going to the little more than a barrier, but John took what he could get. At that moment, the maid turned around and started thundering towards him. 


 


John swore under his breath and pushed himself to run faster, his lungs burning as he sprinted for his life, across the path of the approaching giantess. Jayne had finished the easy part of her clean and made for the cart to get the next piece of equipment. She crossed the room, walking in front of the bed, her eyes on her cart by the door. John made a finally leap, as the enormous left foot of the giantess swung out at him. He landed on his elbows, pushing himself into a roll. Miraculously, the empty foot fell right where he had been a moment ago, but he managed to miss the warm wall of the titan’s foot. He had escaped … for now. John breasted out hard, still out of breath from the running, but he got up and continued on his way, not taking his near-miss for granted. He reached the bench as the giantess started to climb down the steps, and John turned around to see if she was leaving. 


 


His hope vanished however as the colossal woman turned back around, holding an enormous vacuum cleaner in both arms. John’s eyes widened as she stepped back towards him, climbing the steps before setting down the machine at the top and grabbing hold of the long, silver pipe like a broom. She stomped across the room, climbing back up the steps to plug in the cable in a socket near the bed. 


 


John reached the bench with added haste, gasping as he tried to catch his breath while figuring out what to do. By some stroke of luck, his eyes landed on the nearest leg of the seat. There was a neat line of scratch running up the inside of the wood, unnoticeable unless one was underneath the seat, and certainly invisible to the giant eye. One of the previous occupants of the room must have made the adjustment that now seemed like it would be John’s salvation. He approached the makeshift steps but his new found calm was affronted once again by a deafening sound. The roaring whir of the vacuums cleaner filled the room and John grimaced as he felt the slight movement of air around him. Even from such a distance, he could feel the suction. He had to get off the ground fast, and he threw himself onto the bench leg. John had become a lot stronger since he had shrunken, and was easily able to lift himself up with had arms, while pushing himself further with his legs. He scaled the slanted wood rapidly, as the deafening sound of the hoover came towards him, along with the booming stomps of the gigantic maid. 


 


He reached the top of the long pole, frantically searching for a way to crest it. He noticed the notches in the wood moving to the side and he followed them willingly. He crept around the side of the pole, as the huge woman approached. John noticed a few loops of fabric that had been pulled loose leading to the edge of the underside of the cushion. He put two and two together and figured that whoever had made the notches, had provided a way for him to get onto the top. He reached out for the first loop of fabric and pulled it, checking that it would take his weight. Satisfied that it would, he eased himself off the wooden leg until he was hanging from the string with both hands. Swinging slightly, John reached forwards and grasped the next loop with one hand. As the roar of the vacuum neared, John made his way to the edge of the overhang, swinging from fabric loop to fabric loop. 


 


He reached the end just as the maid’s colossal leg came to a halt beside him. John was so close to her meaty calf, that he could smell the sweat from behind her knee. The tan flesh was sparsely dotted with tiny hairs, long enough for John to see, but nothing more than stubble to the giant eye. He swung himself onto he side of the cushion and began he final climb to the soft surface. He remained on his hands and knees until he was well clear of the edge, not risking a fall after having come so far. John crawled as quickly as he could reaching the peak of the cushion before daring to turn around. 


 


The sight of the maid’s huge rump filled his world, the grey pants stretched over the fatty mounds, as she bent over to hoover with her back to him. The massive woman’s hips swayed as she worked, backing up towards the stool as she covered the floor. 


 


“Hey!” yelled John, knowing full well that he would not be heard over the sound of the motor. He watched, helpless as she got closer to him, she terrifying body blocking out the light. Something was wrong. She was getting too close. 


 


“Shit,” Jayne swore as she bumped into something behind her. The woman threw her arms out to steady herself, but failed to keep her balance.


 


John went pale as the colossal woman descended on him as if in slow motion. The cushioned seat that John was standing on stretched the entire width of the bed that stood behind it, but the maid’s hips took up nearly half of that span. John was frozen in place as her sea of grey fell upon him, her chunky glutes reaching farther than he could hope to dodge. His arms came up to defend himself, but he knew that this instinct was futile. 


 


Jayne sat down hard on the cushion, her humungous butt swallowing up the tiny man without even noticing. The thick cushioning of her rump absorbed his minuscule form as it spread out on the soft surface. The seat squished under her weight, but it was only when the give was used up, that John really felt the titan’s mass. The giantess swore as she tried to stop her fall, but gave up and let her full weight land on the chair. The pressure that surrounded John, solidified the giantess’s once soft butt, transforming it into a cinder block-like boulder. Pain seared through his body, and he felt the air leave his lungs. Beneath the massive ass, he couldn’t see or hear anything. All he could feel was the crushing pressure of the giantess’s flesh and the uncomfortable warmth that radiated from it. 


 

Chapter 24 by Notkent

The dinning hall was a large, open plan room with a high thatched roof. The mahogany beams that held it up criss-crossed above them, a few thick, solid looking beams with smaller ones between them. From these smaller beams hung lights, currently switched off, but adding to the atmosphere with their wood enhanced designs. The room was lit by the sunlight that flowed in through the line of open slits that ran along the top of the walls. Thin, barely noticeable netting prevented the entry of the thousands of bugs outside into the fragrant room. 


 


A dozen or so square tabes were interspersed in the room, cramped into the small space. It was no surprise that most guests had opened to eat in the far larger outdoor area. But the guests of the tour group didn’t know about the later, and instead were turning up, one by one, to the row of pushed together taels that had been reserved for them. 


 


Becca was already seated, bent over a plate of waffles. She barely noticed as Emilie arrived, finding a seat between her and Marta. Emilie noticed that the middle square in their long table had a tiny one on top of it. Here were seated the tiny family, the Spanish boy, the Chinese girl and the tour guide. Reaching over, Emilie placed her friend down beside them.


 


“Welcome, welcome! I don’t think we’ve met, I’m Erica,” the guide said, rising from her little chair.


 


Anna froze as she found herself face to face with the woman from the bushes. She stared at the brunette with wide eyes but caught herself before Erica suspected anything. 


 


“HI, I’m Anna,”  she replied, “I was mostly with my friend Emilie yesterday, but I thought I would join my fellow small people.” If she had any chance of forgetting what she had heard, it had disappeared when she saw the woman. What had she been taking about? And what had she been talking in secret? She smiled, but knew that she had to tell Emilie about the whole thing. She finally felt like she could trust her friend again, and she would really need her help now, especially if there was even a small chance of ending her misery as a tiny person. 


 


“Come take a seat, the hotel’s put out a nice spread,” Erica invited.


 


She gestured for Anna to sit beside her and the redhead was more than happy to accept when she saw the food. Anna hadn’t realised it until her eyes came to rest on the assortment of cakes and buns, but she hadn’t had anything to eat in a days. Her stomach growled beneath her dress and she blushed as she took her seat. Reaching quickly for some sustenance. Only after her second roll did she take the time to look up at the other people around her. 


 


She noticed a middle-ages man’s eyes glance down as soon as her head rose, his gaze leaving her clumsily. The woman beside him, who must have been his wife gave him a disapproving look, but said nothing. Anna’s own eyes were drawn to a handsome young man sitting in front of her. He was talking to two identical blondes, but he made eye contact with Anna and gave her a smile. Now it was Anna’s turn to turn down her gaze as she blushed even further.


 


“Hey, it’s nice to meet you,” Javier said, cutting off Jessica, to the blonde’s annoyance, “I’m Javier. And you are?”


 


“Anna,” she replied, smiling back.


 


***


John felt an immense pressure leave him as the giantess collected herself and stood up. He first endured the added pressure of her rocking back before throwing herself onto her feet and standing from the low stool. Unfortunately, she stood with such haste, that the tiny man’s body didn’t have time to gently peel off of her rump. Instead, he felt his now flattened body ascend along with the humungous left mound, plastered against the inside of the bottom of her cheek. 


 


Jayne didn’t have any awareness of the tiny figure glued to the tight fabric of her pants, and started walking away from the stool. John’s head was turned to the side, so he managed to see the relative safety of the stool disappear, and be replaced with the harrowing drop to the ground, far below. His body was so light that the crosshatched imprints of the thin trousers were keeping him pressed against the warmth of the titan. He felt the thick flesh contract and move as if her ass alone was alive, shifting and contorting as she walked. He noticed too late that the other cheek was coming rapidly towards him. With a searing pain across his back, the other butt cheek crushed him, and his tiny body was drawn into her crack. As her right buttcheek rubbed him upwards, his body slid up with the bunching fabric. 


 


Jayne savoured the moment of comfort that had come from her trousers coming out of her buttcrack when she sat down, but now that she was walking, the trousers, along with her panties, were being sucked back into the crevice. She would have pulled them out, but knew that it was pointless, as they would only return momentarily. She had no idea that a single tug of her trousers might have saved John. Instead, she inadvertently left him to suffer and made a mental note to get larger trousers for her uniform. 


 


John was pulverised between the giantess’s enormous butt cheeks, an intangible insect amidst the boulders. Each step she took ripped the two layers of fabric in opposite directions and John felt his skin shearing as the scratchy fibres of the cloth tore him to shreds. He should have been thankful that he was alive, but the burning pain that quickly became constant, almost made him wish he weren’t so durable. 


 


Jayne continued her work in the Pearce’s room, dusting and polishing without a care in the world for the pathetic human trapped in her rump. John quickly lost all concept of direction and soon time, as the endless grinding continued and he remained trapped in the sweltering torture chamber of the woman’s backside. 


 


***


 


‘Alright everyone! Can I get everyone’s attention please?’ Erica shouted, making a cylinder around her mouth with her hands. The volume of her voice was enough to get the attention of the other tiny people, but the larger member of her group didn’t hear her over the din of the dining room. For this, she had Andre.


 


‘Everyone listen up, now. We have a fun filled day today,’ he boomed, and that got everyone craning over to look and listen to Erica. 


 


She smiled up at him and began her address, ‘So, I hope everyone had a great night’s sleep last night! Rest and relaxation are the words of the day today!’


 


She had to shout to be heard by the larger guests, and even then their facial expressions communicated that they were struggling to hear her, so she redoubled her efforts, ‘THE HOTEL HAS AN EXCELLENT POOL AND WE HAVE SET UP A TAB AT THE POOLSIDE BAR FOR ALL OF YOU! HAVE AND FUN, AND REST UP BECAUSE TONIGHT, WE HAVE A SPECIAL SURPRISE: A NIGHT SAFARI!’


 


It seemed that her words had gotten through, because quiet chatter erupted along the table, and Erica smiled at her good work. She stepped down from the plate that she had climbed to make her announcement and was immediately approached by one of the guests.


 


‘Is the safari trip really safe?’ Donald demanded.


 


‘Oh, shut up! you don’t have to go if you’re going to ruin it!’ Allison scolded.


 


‘I can assure you that it is safe, sir,’ Erica replied, grinning, ‘But your wife is right, it is 100% optional.’


 


‘Thank you,’ Donald mumbled to her before turning to his wife, ‘Allison, I’m just trying to be responsible …’


 


‘Oh just can it, let’s get back to the room and change for the pool,’ she spat back. She angrily rang the bell that Erica had provided to the tiny people at breakfast. Andre heard it and called over a staff member, who ushered the family onto a tray to for transport. 


 


The table shook as Lynn pushed herself up, her arms rocking the surface as she stood. She too departed from the table, making beeline towards the exit, wiping the sweat from her face as she pictured the cooling dream of the swimming pool. She barged past her daughter on the way out, barely making eye contact. Ava sighed, knowing that her mom was still in her mood. She smiled weakly down at Aiden, sitting obediently in her palm, before talking to the table.


 


‘Ava, I was wondering when you would arrive!’ Marta greeted her jovially, ‘Your mother hardly said a word over breakfast. Is she okay?’


 


‘Oh … yeah, she’s fine, just having a rough time with the heat,’ Ava said. She lowered her brother towards the tiny table, where he eagerly hopped down at lunged for some well deserved breakfast pastries. The 16-year-old then took a seat opposite Marta, the cushion still warm from where her mom had sat. 


 


‘So what did we miss?’ she asked.


 


‘They just announced a night safari,’ the Spanish girl replied.


 


‘Ooh, that sounds fun,’ Ava perked up.


 


‘And even better, they said we have the day to relax by the pool to get ready for it.’


 


‘Wow, I can’t wait!’ Ava said. The sad part was that she really was excited to swim, but the bickering between her parents was wearing her down and she couldn’t muster the enthusiasm she had wanted. Marta noticed this, but said nothing, instead giving her a supportive smile, and changing the subject. 


 


‘You must try the waffles here, they are fantastic,’ Marta announced, ‘Come, let’s go and get some.’


 


She stood up, and Ava found herself doing the same as the older girl lead her towards the buffet tables. Li watched the two giantesses go, but the other tiny people were too enthralled in their own conversations to notice. Notably, Javier was deep in conversations with the redhead that had materialised, seemingly out of thin air. 


 


‘Wow, so your friend didn’t even ask you before inviting this Becca along?’ he asked with intrigue.


 


‘Yes, but it was all in the spirit of adventure, and I guess it wasn’t so bad,’ Anna tried to salvage her friend’s reputation after recounting many of her ordeals over the last few days. She had purposely left out the parts that made Emilie look bad, but Javier had quickly reached the conclusion that the giantess should have intervened far more than she had done. Anna thought it was sweet that he showed such empathy.


 


Javier was furious. He even glanced up as menacingly as he could at the enormous brunette that was busy eating a few yards away. He would then look back down at Anna and his eyes would change. He hadn’t intended to, but as a warm-blooded man, he couldn’t deny the fact that the red-head was a sight to behold. 


 


Her long, wavy hair fell free behind her, like a fiery cascade down the calming white and blue dress. She had a seductive face, with enchanting eyes and soft, inviting lips. Moreover, she had a gorgeous bosom, standing firm beneath the bust of her dress. Javier could only just stop his gaze from drifting down to her cleavage as he reminded himself to be polite. She even moved with a dancer’s grace, and her voice was a spring of sweet, melodic notes. For the first time in a while, Javier was hooked. 


 


‘Anyway, how about trying out this pool?’ Javier suggested, his mind wandering to less than innocent thoughts at the idea of seeing the gorgeous red-head in a swimsuit. 


 


‘Sure, I think we’ll just go and change,’ Anna smiled, She looked up at Emilie, trying to meet her gaze. She managed to get her attention and then walked towards her. Emilie had been quietly eating her breakfast, but now bent down to be able to hear her friend.


 


‘Should we head back and get ready for the pool?’ Anna asked.


 


‘Yeah, I’m just about finished eating,’ Emilie replied, then glanced over at Becca who was just finishing up her third plate of waffles. She gulped down the final morsel and let out a small, rumbling belch, before realising that the two girls were looking at her. She went red in the face as she remembers that she was in public, but tried to pass it off as a side-effect of the heat by fanning herself.


 


‘Sure, I’m ready to go too,’ she replied. Her belly struck the table as she stood up, and violently jerked the surface. Emilie’s hand shout out and caught Anna, smoothly picking her up. There were a few spills of food, but otherwise, everyone seemed to be alright. Becca didn’t wait to check and already had her back to the group. Anna waved a goodbye to Javier as she was carried away by her friend, the brunette following Becca out of the dining room. 

Chapter 25 by Notkent
Author's Notes:

Hey all, just a heads up that I'll be slowly shifting over to Patreon shortly. Most of my wiritng will remain free to access but I will start doing some exclusive stuff, so any support you can give, even it's just checking out my page would be awesome.

Link: https://www.patreon.com/NotKent

 

Thanks for all your support :)

Lynn stormed into their bedroom cursing the heat as she slammed the door behind her. She briefly glanced around the room for John, but then immediately decided that she didn’t care. He must have gone with Ava, but what did it matter? The room was empty and she was alone, so she continued on her mission, kicking off her shoes and walking over to their bags. She unzipped a suitcase and fished around until she found her swimsuit. She walked back towards the bed, but remembered that she was alone, so decided to change right there. 


 


She dropped her shorts and let them fall to her ankles before stepping out of them. She peeled off her sweaty tank top and her bra, tossing them to the floor as well. Then, without a second thought, she tore off her underwear, tossing them own the bed, and forgetting about them instantly. She then slipped her legs into her one-piece swimsuit and spited it up. As it reached her ass, she had to struggled to pull the fabric the remainder of the way up her torso to slip her arms in. She was no left with the task of pushing her heaving breasts into the tight fitting suit. Using one hand to pull the fabric out as far as it would stretch, Lynn used the other to stuff the soft malleable flesh into the black, floral print swimsuit. When she was finally finished she took a deep breath, finally able to let her body stretch into the fabric. The thin material stretched but managed to hold together as her imposing size was finally contained. Lynn glanced at her reflection in a mirror across the room and turned profile to look herself over. She loved this suit, because it sucked in the little gut she had and more than accentuated her other assets, giving her bust an even larger swell and her ass a bigger curve. 


 


The goddess proceeded to withdraw a wispy, crimson sarong and wrapped it around her hips. She tied the sheet to one side, but because of the width of her pelvis, she had the rectangle on its side. The resulting “skirt" only covered about a foot of her body, from her widest point to about halfway down her bare thigh. The translucent curtain of red still displayed the dark V-shaped crotch of her swim suit, but at least made it look like she was trying to be modest. Lynn walked back to the suitcase and ruffled around until she found a pair of dark brown toe-sliders with thick soles. Satisfied of her now complete look, she popped on a pair of sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat before sauntering back out of the room. She let the door shut behind her, clutching her room key in one hand as she set off for the pool. She hoped that her worthless husband had seen her gorgeous body and regretted being so useless. After all, why should his size make her the only responsible parent for her children? She was a hot-blooded woman, and no little speck of a man was going to ruin her leisure time. 


 


***


 


John could feel the change in temperature as the maid stepped out of the fan-cooled room into the already sunny morning air. In addition to her ass crack getting significantly warmer, it also became a lot more humid. Now, a steady sheen of sweat was soaking into the column of her trousers that had been sucked into her ass, and lathering John as well. Thankfully, this new lubrication was making the sheering of his skin less painful, but the vile, salty fluid was also shaking into the tiny scratched all along his back and torso, stinging like acid even as they healed rapidly. He felt her stop and fumble with something before bending down. 


 


The simple act of reaching for the floor, forced the overweight giantess into a wide stance, and her rump shot upwards, her cheeks spreading out and giving the helpless man trapped in her butt crack a glimpse of the world. John was blinded by the light, but made out the silhouette of a veranda. He guessed that they were standing on a porch. He felt the titanic ass wobble side to side as the maid placed something onto the ground. Then without straightening up, she turned around suddenly and John felt  himself slipping off of her. Against his better judgement, he tried to grab onto something, but his tiny body was exhausted from the ordeal and simply slid off her butt as she turned. John caught a glimpse of a towering door with a “Do Not Disturb” card on the handle, as he fell. He shut his eyes, preparing to strike the ground and possibly be stepped on, but by some miracle, he landed on something soft. 


 


John opened his eyes to find himself on a  soft, white surface, with fibres rising around him like grass in a meadow. He groaned as he rolled over and gasped at the sight of the maid’s enormous body looming over him. She was still bent low and her gigantic rump was swaying above him like an asteroid about to fall onto him. He blocked out the sun with her wide rear and the tiny man had a flash-back of being sat on less than an hour earlier by the very same beast. 


 


He didn’t have to strength to shield himself, so he waited to be pulverised again. Instead, with an all mighty groan, the colossus straightened up with her back still to him, forcing him to watch her trousers get drawn into her ass again, reminding him of where he could have been. She carelessly tossed something behind her and John screamed as the brick plummeted towards him. With a crunch, the bar of soap landed on his legs, flattening them and shattering his bones. He hollered in pain, but was not loud enough for anyone to hear him. He knew that they would heal, but it still hurt that the woman simple walked away, leaving him in agony at someone else’s doorstep, without a care in the world. John tried to muster the strength to push the colossal, off-white brick off of him, but his arms were too weak, and he remained pinned to the white surface. 


 


Suddenly, however, he thought his luck had changed, as he heard, and felt, foot steps coming towards the door from within the room. This was it, he thought. He was clearly visible on the top of the white surface and there was no way that he would go unnoticed now. He was finally going to escape this misadventure, and not a moment too soon. 


 


***


 


Anna sat on a pillow in their hotel room, reclining in the dip formed by Emilie’s head. Her enormous friend was lying on her side, her gigantic eye just about able to focus on Anna from such proximity. The tiny girl was dressed in her swimsuit, which gave a new meaning to the term "micro-bikini.” The two-piece swim suit was made of a faded red fabric with white polka dots galore. The bottom hugged her shapely hips and firm, round ass, while the top cupped her youthful breasts. Her bare abdomen was athletic and smooth, as were her limbs. She had her hair tied back, although she had no intention of getting into a pool at her size. Still, she did like admiring the craftsmanship fo the tiny designers that had made the outfit, working with tools too small for more normal-sized people to see, let alone wield. 


 


Almost in contrast to her look, Emelie was wearing a more substantial swimsuit, in a dark green with a jungle print. The high waisted bottoms clung to her humungous rump, easily are enough to be several parachutes for her tiny friend. The strapless top clung to her breasts before wrapping around in a thick band under her arms. She had left her hair loose, now sprawled on the pillow around her.


 


The two were waiting for Becca to be ready to go, not wanting to make the girl feel abandoned. The Irish woman had changed quickly enough, but had needed to sue to bathroom, where she had been for a few minutes now. Emilie noticed that Anna was starring off into the distance. 


 


‘What’s on your mind?’ she asked, snapping the tiny redhead out of her thoughts.


 


‘Oh … I … I’m not sure about what I heard in the garden before breakfast,’ Anna replied.


 


‘When you were in the bushes?’


 


‘Yes, I thought I overheard some people talking, but … I must have been imagining it.’


 


‘What did you hear?’


 


‘I … I think I heard them talking about growing back from being tiny,’ Anna said, immediately looking up at her friend’s  eyes to gauge her response, ‘And they were talking about shrinking other people down to do it.’


 


While she had been happy to hear that her friend had a chance of a better life, Emilie’s pupils truly widened when she heard the second half of the message. Anna could feel the giantess quiver as the bed vibrated a little. 


 


‘What? That’s crazy, right?’ Emilie replied. 


 


‘I guess … but what if it isn’t?’ Anna asked, ‘What if I could be a normal-sized person?'


 


‘Well, we should find out,’ Emilie announced, ‘Do you remember what these people looked like?’


 


‘That's the strangest part,’ Anna took a deep breath, ‘I'm pretty sure that one of the women talking was our tour guide, Erica.’


 


‘We have to ask her about it.’


 


‘I'm not sure if she wants to share what she knows. It seemed like they were in the bush to talk in secret. I don’t think I was supposed to hear them,’ Anna said.


 


‘I’M READY!’ boomed Becca’s voice as she stepped out of the bathroom. She glanced at the two German girls and frowned, ‘What are you’s whispering about?’


 


‘Nothing,’ Anna said quickly, and Emilie understood that their new-found acquaintance was not going to be a part of the loop. She smiled and tried to smooth it over by changing the subject. 


 


‘I love your bikini,’ she smirked, eyeing up Becca’s body in her more than revealing costume. Unlike either girl’s coloured swimwear, the towering redhead had opted for a bright white bikini. The triangle of fabric that formed her bottom was tied on either side, between her hips and her love-handles. The front triangle came plunged low towards her crotch, and Anna glared in disgust at her unsightly pubes, just visible above the seam. Her top was even more revealing with each wedge of fabric just about covering her areolae and then falling to the sides of her bountiful boobs. The flimsy strings that held up her bosom wrapped around the back of her neck, pulled taut by the weight of what they bore. The base of the bikini top was wrapped around behind by another thin string. While it may have been market as attractive for “plus-sized women,” it didn’t flatter Becca’s huge gut, which hung down and hid some of her pubes from above. 


 


Becca blushed as she realised that Emilie was checking her out and grabbed her towel, ready to leave. As she turned, she gave both girls a full view of her ample rear, the relatively tiny wedge of white fabric already riding well into the crevice between the pale mounds. Anna shuddered, knowing all to well what it felt like, but Emilie licked her lips, picturing herself admits the magnificent meat. She stood up, reaching over and carefully plucking Anna up off of the pillow. She tucked her room key into her bra along with her phone and picked up another towel, before following the Irish woman’s bouncing buttocks out the door. 


 


***


 


The door opened and John looked up at the upside down form of a woman. She looked to be in her late 30s, with straight,  mahogany hair that fell loose around her shoulders. Her skin was tanned but wrinkled from a little too much time in the sun. Her full lips and large, brown eyes gave her a strikingly compassionate look, and from behind thick spectacles, she looked every bit a concerned mother. Unfortunately for John, her gaze shot right over him, out into the porch as she reached for him. He finally managed to get his arms up, but instead of his body, she grabbed the thing he was lying on. John watched her squat down and play a hadn’t on either side of the soft, white cloth and lift it up as she stood. 


 


She was wearing a light blue dress that hugged her figure, coming down the the tops of her thighs. The slightly bumpy material rode upper a little as she squatted down, and remained just shy of surpassing her crotch as she straightened. John had head craned back as he watching himself ascend along her body upside down. He watched the dress come in to her abdomen he passed her hips, and then stopped at the level of her belly button. John followed the dress up further with his eyes, onto the balcony formed by the DD-cups, and couldn't help but feel a little aroused. 


 


Before he had a chance to think any further about his predicament, the giantess spun around, entering her room and letting the door swing shut behind her. John felt the force of her steps as she walked him deeper into the room. He sat up, but his line of vision was largely blocked by the massive bar of soap that was still on his legs. He looked to the sides and managed to catch sight of a messily open suitcase and a few room service platters on the coffee table. 


 


The giantess stopped and suddenly John felt a weightless sensation as he was thrown forwards. The giantess tossed the stack of towels and the soap bar onto her unmade bed, and the tiny man lagoon with them. John landed beside the bar of soap, catching a glimpse of the bed sheets before the towels landed on his back and he was thrust into darkness. He heard the sounds of the woman’s footsteps recede and he too his chance to try to escape.


 


Ignoring his aching, paralysed legs, he dragged hi body along the bed with his arms, army crawling beneath the heavy towels in search fo his freedom. He could still hear the woman walking around the room, but he paid less attention to these sounds as he forced himself to keep moving. He had no idea which way would lead to freedom fastest, but if he kept going in a straight line, eventually he would escape, and with each drag, his legs were recovering, and soon soon he would be able to walk, and run, and get free. 


 


The 45-year-old man finally managed to emerge from the towels and squinted to see in the bright light of the room. He looked up, trying to get his eyes to adjust more quickly, but he froze as he found himself starring into the eyes of the giantess. She towered over him, legs apart and hands on her hips, her lips parted in a look of surprise. 


 


‘What in tarnation …’ she drifted off. 


 


‘I can explain,’ John pleaded, rising to his knees and raising his arms.

Chapter 26 by Notkent

‘I still don’t understand why you’re still mad at me for this,’  Donald sulked as the giant man laid their tray down on a tiled surface. 


 


‘Just forget it,’  Allison hissed, ‘I just need some space to myself before I can forgive you.’ 


 


The Davidsons stepped off of the tray in silence, walking across the warm, cream-coloured tiles that they had been deposited on. The block, which had once been part of a decorative wall, had been converted into a pool area of the tiny visitors of the hotel. The longe rectangle had been remodelled, with a makeshift pool about a centimetre deep, carved into the top. The pool formed the majority of the surface and the only option to sit beside it was to sit with ones legs either in the water, or dangling off the edge of the whole block. 


 


On one long side, a steep wall rose up and cast a shadow across the tiny-people pool. This 1-foot wall, which was tiled and insurmountable, was in fact the side of a hot-tub, placed again one side of the main pool. Beside this wall, to the left, was a sheer drop into the main swimming pool, and to the right was another sheer 1-foot drop onto the stone-paved ground. What the Davidson’s couldn’t see, was that on the other side of the 8-foot long hot tub, was similar structure to their pool, but this was in fact a step to allow larger guests to climb into the heated pool. There was a small sign guiding norma-sized guests to exclusively use one side to climb into the hot tub … and to not use the tiny people’s pool as a step …


 


The giant hotel staff member picked up the tray and began walking away, leaving the family on the side of the pool. The twins gave each other a look before leaping into the water, their sleek, black bikinis hugging their slim bodies. Even Micheal entered the water without concern, just about able to stand in the water. While the younger Davidsons enjoyed the private swim, their parents sat apart on the side, neither one saying a word, or looking at the other, then something caught Donald’s eye.


 


The gorgeous Spanish girl arrived at the poolside, dressed in a sexy Dalmatian-print bikini. Donald ogled at her cleavage from afar as the strapless, bandeau top squeezed her D-cup breasts together and created two inviting hemisphered on above it. Her rock-hard abs paved the way down to a matching bikini bottom, which hugged her hips and curved around her ass. She walked with the confidence of someone comfortable in their skin, and her curly black hair swung behind here in a long pony tail. The 54-year-old man couldn’t take his eyes off of her, and felt an erection coming on under his trunks. Unluckily for him, Allison chose that moment to look in his direction and followed his gaze to her disgust. Just when she was cooling down he had to be checking out other women. Allison huffed and turned away again, but her husband was far too distracted to notice. 


 


‘Oh crap, I forgot my book,’ Marta cursed, preparing to turn around.


 


‘Well, you can leave us here and go get it,’  Javier said, standing up in her cupped hand with Li beside him, ‘Li and I can get in the pool.’


 


‘Is there a special pool for you? Can Li swim?’ Marta asked.


 


‘We’ll just be careful,’  Javier said before the Chinese girl could answer, ‘Just set us down here, it’ll be an adventure.’ 


 


Marta chuckled but did as she was told, squatting down smoothly and opening her hand so that the two could walk onto the stone floor. The paving was already warming up in the sun, and bone dry, but Li followed Javier without question, trusting him to keep her safe. Marta then stood up and headed back towards the hotel and her room. 


 


Li took in the sight of the pool area from the ground. In the distance before her stretched the enormous swimming pool, easily the size of a lake or a small sea for the shrunken woman. It was in fact shaped like a T, with a wide, curved square connected to a thinner rectangle that ran perpendicular and faced the hotel. To the left rose a tall structure, like a metal tower, with a ring on the top. This formed the centre of a circular pool that sat on the corner of the main one, separated by a wall that was just above the level of the water. Beyond the circular pool rose another tower, but this was more like a block. Li could make out a single step, leading to up to the top, but couldn’t see what was on it. She assumed that it was another pool or long area. To the right of the pool was a bar, basting a wide array of drinks with colourful names and even more colourful bottles. On either side of the bar were lined lunge chairs, and similar chairs were set up in a row to the left of the pool, and along the hotel front on the other side of the pool. 


 


‘So, shall we get to the water?’  Javier said, with a  boyish grin. He was dressed in only a pair of blue swim trunks and his chiseled body was on show. Li felt a little self conscious in her black one-piece swim suit, notably regarding her skinny figure and flat chest, but if anyone was going to make her feel at ease it was the playful Spanish boy. They set off across the stones towards the pool, making slow progress but enjoying the relative calm of the pool side. 


 


***


 


Ava pushed her way past a throng of half-dressed people as she headed to their room. He brother was still in her hand and she had to focus to not drop him as she weaved between the sticky bodies, slick with sun block. From their chattering, she assumed that they were another tour group, and they were happy enough to ignore her, absorbed in their own conversations. She finally emerged from the crowd and walked the rest of the way to their room. She entered and was a little surprised that the room was empty.


 


‘Dad?’ she called out, but then remembered that her mom had already been back. She smiled a little, assuming that her parents had made up and had gone to the pool together. Certainly her moms clothes on the ground indicated that she had changed here. 


 


The 16-year-old walked into the side room and set her brother on the bed. She fished out her own swim suit before finding his and placing it on the bed next to him. 


 


‘Change into your swimmers, Aiden,’  she called, stepping out of the room to change herself. Ava never understood how other people changed while shrunk humans watched. She guessed that it was part of the tragic dehumanisation that came with being akin in size to an insect, but she certainly never felt comfortable disregarding their presence in such a way. She slipped out of her clothes and into a simple, navy bikini, the top modestly covering her young breasts and the high-waisted bottom dressing her ass. She was proud of her figure; slim and elegant, but often wished that she had inherited more of the curves that her mother had. 


 


‘Ready?’ she asked, walking into the side room again to find her brother in his trunks, excitedly standing at the edge of the bed, ‘Careful, don’t fall off the side.’ 


 


***


 


‘Well we wanted to swim didn’t we?’ Javier remarked as he and Li stood before a long trench, filled with water. The space was at least two feet wide and ran the entire length of the pool. It marked the transition from the stones to the tiled floor around the pool, and it was filled with water, about 4cm deep. 


 


‘Is this the special pool your sister was talking about?’ Li asked.


 


‘I don’t know, but either way we have to go through it,’ Javier replied, ‘Can you swim?’ 


 


‘Yeah, that’s no problem,’ Li replied, stepping to the side of the water. Before she had a chance to dip her feet in, Javier had already leapt in, splashing her legs with the cool liquid. She chuckled but followed him in, letting the water embrace her skin and sap the grip that the heat had over her. She slowly floated up, wiping the water from her face before setting off in a breast stroke. Javier was just bobbing in the water but followed Li and began to swim. Neither one of them noticed the ripples shooting across the water. 


 


Li only noticed that something was wrong when a shadow fell over her. She stopped swimming and turned onto her back to look up in the direction that they had set off from. Her eyes widened and she almost sank as the water drained from her ears and she finally heard the sound of the approaching horde of giants. There were at least 15 of them, all in their 40s and 50s by the looks of it, apart from a few children. The group reached their little pool in seconds and to Li’s horror, they didn’t stop. She started kicking, swimming on her back but unable to look away from the first giant that reached the pool.


 


The man’s hairy leg rose, swinging out over the pool before crashing into the water. The resultant wave got Javier’s attention as well as he and Li was pushed to the side by the force. They scarcely had time to catch their breath before his other leg entered the water, and was joined by those of the gigantic woman beside him. Li screamed as she was thrown to the other side by her bare foot, as the gargantuan appendage entered the shallow water. The sound of splashing was deafening as Javier desperately tried to find the tiny girl but just as he caught sight of her, one of the giantesses trampled him.


 


The firm sole of her foot struck him like a brick wall, pushing him under the water and continuing until his body met with the floor of the pool. The pressure continued to mount as her foot crushed him into the ground, loading her immense weight onto his puny body. Javier felt the air rush out of him and bubble long a crease in the skin of her foot as his chest was squished. Then the foot rose and his body floated up from the depths, unable to move, and helpless but to watch as the throng of beasts kept coming. 


 


Li watched Javier go under and tried her best to dodge out of the way of the hail of huge limbs, she briefly saw him resurface, but was unable to get to him to drag him out. Instead, she held in her fear as she pushed herself towards the side, trying to get out fo the way of the enormous, unaware tourists. She just thought that she had made it when a colossal toe skimmed across the water and struck her from the side. Li’s body shot out fo the water like a pebble as the massive, excited child kicked her onto the tiles. Li’s head struck the hard floor and she blacked out. 


 


***


 


The brunette glared at John for a moment longer and tiny man felt extremely vulnerable before her. He opened his mouth to speak, but she surprised him as bent down to get a closer look at him.


 


‘I … I can explain, please, you have to help me get …’  John started, but before he finished, the giantess’s hand materialised behind him and snatched him off the bed. John groaned as her fingers wrapped tightly around him and raised him up so fast that he felt nauseous. 


 


‘AND JUST WHAT ARE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE?’ giantess demanded in a faintly southern twang. Her breath washed over him, reeking of stale whiskey from the night before. Her voice was echoed around Johns head but as he open his mouth to reply, she drowned his voice out with her own.


 


‘DID THE MAID LEAVE YOU ON MY TOWEL?’ she boomed, thinking aloud more than actually addressing the tiny creature. John watched her ponder the question before here eyes lit up. He hoped that it meant that she had recognised his plight, but this hope vanished in an instant, when she spoke again.


 


‘ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE TINY MASSEUSE THINGS?’ 


 


John tried to push his way our of her finger, but her iron grip didn’t budge. He tried to shake his head, but the giantess didn’t seem to be paying attention o him. She turned around, still talking aloud to herself.


 


‘YEAH, HEIDI WAS TELLIN’ ME ‘BOUT SOME FANCY HOTEL SHE WENT TO … AND THEY HAD LITTLE FOLKS LIKE YOU TO SERVICE ‘EM UP,’  the woman continued, glancing back at the terrified creature from time to time. 


 


‘UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, I’M A MARRIED WOMAN, AND I CERTAINLY DIDN’T ORDER ONE OF YOU,’ this was fantastic news for John, but why was she still holding him so tightly?


 


‘ON THE OTHER HAND, IT AIN’T POLITE TO SAY NO TO A COMPLEMENTARY GIFT, NOW IS IT,’ John’s blood went cold again and the goddess mused over what to do with him. All that was clear, was that he would have no control over what became of him next. 


 


‘MAYBE YOU CAN START BY GIVING MY FEET A GOOD RUB, HOW ‘BOUT THAT?’ the behemoth suggested, smiling as she walked over to the couch, ‘BUT YOU’D BETTER BE QUICK. IF MY HUSBAND FINDS YOU … WELL, YOU’D BE IN FOR A WORLD OF HURT, LET ME TELL YOU,’ she chuckled. 


 


John was still struggling against her grip as she sat down, and leaned forwards. She reached over and released him without warning, dropping him onto the carpet at her feet. John landed awkwardly on his shoulder and tried to get to his feet. Before he could, the giantess’s enormous toes knocked him over from behind. The tiny man rolled onto his back as her foot approached again.


 


‘No! Stop! I’m not a toy!’ he screamed, but either she didn’t hear him, or didn’t care. Either way, the sole of her right foot smashed into his body and pressed down firmly. John groaned as she playfully crushed him beneath her and ground him into the carpet, her foot turning slightly and seductively.


 


‘MMMMMM,’ she moaned, ‘THAT DOES FEEL NICE. BUT REMEMBER TO GET EVERY LITTLE BIT OF MY FOOT, NOW.’


 


John grunted as he was rolled over to the side but the powerful limb as the giantess continued to massage him into her sole. He could feel her giggling as the vibrations came down through her body, clearly enjoying the power she had over the tiny man. She rolled him from side to side, savouring the sensation of his struggles under her, then pushed him forwards and backwards against the carpet, feeling him moving against her skin. She gentle pressed down on him, feeling him struggle more desperately as he fought for air and an end to the agony, but this only made her feel even more aroused. She pressed harder.


 


John felt like he was under a steamroller, as the heat radiating from the goddess’s body commanded his suffering. A layer of dirt and grim from beneath her was rubbing onto him too, and the stale stench of sweat convinced him that she hadn’t washed herself since the day before at least. He was starting to go fuzzy as the lack of oxygen overwhelmed him, but as if intentionally wanting him to experience it all, the giantess lifted her foot every so often to let him breathe a lungful of her musk, before pulverising him again. This continued for a few minutes before she deiced to switch legs and the battered, beaten man, now lathered in her foot sweat, watched helplessly as her left foot landed upon him to make him endure it all again. 

End Notes:

And we're back! 

 

I will be posting new chapters of Tour Group here from now on, but if you want access to early releases and even more content, then check out my Pateron on https://www.patreon.com/NotKent

 

Enjoy :)

Chapter 27 by Notkent

Lynn arrived by the pool to an annoying sight. Most of the sun lounger’s were occupied by other guests, or even worse, by towels, marking their spots. She angrily stomped around the foot washing station, her head swivelling to try to find a seat. She finally management to spot Vivian, lying on a lounger with a hat over her face. She also spotted that the one next to her appeared empty, but for a towel holding someone’s place. 


Reserving seats is stupid, Lynn thought, lounge chairs should be first come first serve. With that in mind, and ready to shout down anyone that stopped her, she marched over towards the lounge chair. 


***


Javier opened his eye and started to panic as his body floated in the middle of the pool, or more accurately, the foot washing basin. He raised his head, kicking his legs to stay afloat as he looked around. The onslaught of careless giants had passed, but had turned him around. He looked around until he oriented himself and then caught sight of Li’s body, lying on the tiles, baking in the sun. She wasn’t moving. Springing into action, Javier launched himself towards her, swimming rapidly through the water in the direction of the pool. He could feel constant vibrations in the water now, as giants milled about by the pool. He didn’t look back, knowing that if anyone came by him, his only chance of not being drowned again was to swim out. He cursed himself for getting Li in such a dangerous situation, but there would be time for regrets after they were safe. 


***


‘Let’s get in this pool,’ Becca squealed as they reached the pool.


‘You go ahead,’  Emilie said gently, ‘We’ll grab some drinks and bring them round.’


Becca seemed deflated at what she perceived was more exclusion, but what more could she expect? These were two friends on holiday, and they had been nice enough to invite her, but weren’t really her friends. With a nod, the Irish woman walked off to clean her feet before entering the pool. Emilie veered towards the bar with Anna on her shoulder. 


‘So what are we going to do about the Erica thing?’ she asked, keeping her voice low so as not to be overheard.


‘I don’t know,’  Anna admitted, ‘Nothing yet. Wait, we’re going to that night safari right?’


‘Yeah, so?’ Emilie asked.


‘So we’re going to be in small groups, so if we end up with Erica …’ Anna hinted.


‘We could gently get some information out of her without everyone being suspicious!’ Emilie said, louder than she had expected. Still, the two girls laughed it off, and Emilie offered a finger for her friend to fist-bump. Something felt right about them making plans together again. Something that, as much as Emilie had pushed it aside for her fascination with Becca, was important to both girls. They reached the bar and Emilie ordered two fruity cocktails. She asked for a miniature straw as well for Anna to share as well. The bartender even directed her towards the tiny pool, so that she could put her down.


***


After what felt like hours, the brunette giantess’s foot final withdrew from John crumpled body. She reached down and pinched him up between her thumb and index finger, raising her to her face with a big smirk on her lips. She got a whiff of him and violently jerked him away from her.


‘PEE-HUU, YOU SMELL LIKE … WELL, LIKE MY FEET, AND THAT AIN’T A COMPLIMENT,’ she chortled fiendishly. The woman had had no idea how much fun playing with a tiny person could be, and the fact that the man was powerless against her was all the more erotic. He coughed, still gasping after his ordeal, but she wasn’t done with him yet. 


‘NOW, WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH YOU NEXT …’ she wondered, but suddenly there was a click at the door.


‘EM? YOU READY TO HIT THE POOL YET?’ boomed a deeper, man’s voice. And John felt the giantess freeze. She started trembling and glared at him as if his presence was somehow his own fault. 


‘Crap, I have to hide you,’ the giantess whispered, her brow furrowing as she thought. Suddenly, a look of pure, malicious genius crossed her face, and she grinned down at him, ‘I know just where to hide you …’ 


She stood up, ‘COMIN’ HUN.’ She hiked up her dress with one hand and swung John around behind her. He knew all too well what was about to happen, but he couldn’t do a thing to stop it. He watched her fingers push down her white, cotton panties and then he felt himself surging towards her ass. Just before he made contact with her gigantic rear, he watched with dismay as her other hand parted her cheeks. In a flash he found himself being pressed against the warm meat, a single finger pressing into his back and holding him against her flesh. With a tiny swipe, the finger pushed him across her skin and onto a firm structure. 


Emma released her butt cheek as she held the tiny toy against her asshole, giggling at the sensation of him against her sensitive pucker. Joh n’s chest was pinned against the hot, wrinkled ring by the finger, but that withdrew in a hurry. Unfortunately, the finger gave way for the colossal woman’s ass cheeks to clench around him, fixing him in place before her hole.  Moving quickly, the brunette hoisted her panties back up, making sure to pull them up into her crack to guarantee that John had no escape. She then let her dress drop and checked that there was no sign of him.


‘You better kiss my ass real good, of I might have to make you suffer for a change,’ she hissed down at him, tantalised by the risk of being caught and the prospect of subjugating a man to her will so completely. She clenched her glutes for good measure before smiling and heading to the door. 


‘I DON’T THINK I’M GONNA SWIM, HUN, BUT I’ WEARING THAT DRESS YOU LIKE SO MUCH,’ Emma called out, slipping on her flip flops and opening the door to embrace her husband. He pulled her into him and placed a hadn’t on her ass, giving it a sharp squeeze as he kissed her. Emma gasped as her butt clenched in surprise, and inadvertently pressed John’s body into her asshole. The tickle sent a jolt of electricity up her spine and she loved it. She feel herself getting wet just at the thought of his pathetic body against her pucker, and seriously considered taking him with her when they left the hotel, as she walked hand-in-hand with her man towards the pool, each step rubbing him against her sensitive booty. 


***


The ground trembled beneath Li as she was roused form her coma. She opened her eye and groaned as she realised that her skin was scorched. It hurt to move as she raised her head. Her vision shimmered as the air just above the ground radiated with heat. She watched a huge figure walking towards her, and squinted to make out who it was. She watched the enormous wall of flesh wobbling in the bikini with each step. The sun glanced off the bright white fabric that barely contained her huge breasts, but Li definitely recognised the chubby face and fiery red, short cropped hair. 


The tiny girls eyes dropped down to the ground and her heart leapt up into her throat. She caught sight of splashing in the water of the foot washing pool and between strokes, made out Javier’s form trying to outrun the looming giantess. Li watched in terror as the blubbery beast reached the pool, and prayed that she missed the tiny man. 


Meanwhile, the Spanish boy wasn’t thinking about his impending doom as he swam for all he was worth. Li shut her eyes as Becca’s foot hovered over the pool. The meaty column came down with a huge splat, throwing up water like a meteor hitting the sea. Javier disappeared in the midst of the chaos only a few lengths from the edge and his salvation. 


He felt his legs make contact with the heavy sole of the giantess and his eyes widened as he was dragged into the water. He heard a crunch as Becca trampled his legs, reducing them to a flattened mess. As her weight passed over him, he felt himself rising, and thought that the weight had come off, but in fact, he found himself climbing into the air, out of the water. 


He glanced on ether side of him and took in the sight of the gargantuan woman’s toes, rippling with power. He felt his body swing up as the foot he was stuck to swung forwards, and screamed as it came crashing down, mashing his legs yet again and keeping him stuck with the mix of sweat and grime that clung between her toes. The colossus continued on her way, unimpeded by the tiny man between her toes. 


Li only realised that she too was in danger when the giantess had already crossed over the water. But by then it was too late to get out of the way. She was still lying on her side when Becca reached her, her other foot falling on the shattered young woman without remorse. Without the water to marginally slow down her step, the colossal Irish woman stomped on the speck of human beneath her, and Li’s body disappeared under the fatty foot. With her vaccine working to design, she felt her body flatten as her internal organs were reduced to slush, and as the giantess’s foot rose, the plastered body of the Asian woman came up with it, pressed into the plump foot amidst the sweat and grime. 


Becca continued towards the water, still thinking about feeling left out by Anna and Emilie. She paid no attention to the two people she was pulverising with each step. 


***


‘Relax Dani, people have been walking past all morning,’  Evan said, not opening his eyes.


‘But what if she doesn’t see the towel?’ Danielle asked, looking nervously at the huge woman walking towards them, ‘How will she know we’re here?’ 


‘Come on, Dani, the towel is huge, she’ll see it,’ Evan dismissed her, raising his arms to even out his tan as he bathed in the hot sun. His girlfriend was still worried but forced herself to calm down. The staff had put them on the chair along with a towel to mark that it was occupied. Evan was right: several people had passed by them and respected the towel. The blonde walking towards them would be no different. 


Lynn was eyeing the seat from afar and was sure that there was no one coming for it. She was furious that people could be so selfish and decided to claim the towel, and the seat for herself. She walked up beside it, facing Vivian and wondering if the older woman was asleep. 


‘I’m serious Evan, what the fuck is she doing?’ Danielle urged. Her boyfriend reluctantly sat up, opening his eyes and wondering when the sun had disappeared. He was startled when he realised that the woman in question was standing right beside their lounge chair. She was truly colossal, with bare legs like tree trunks spread apart and almost touching the side of the cushion. With her back to them, Evan followed the backs of her legs up to a basically see-through sarong that covered the tops of her thighs. Beneath this, he quickly visualised her absolutely massive ass, two cheeks defined beneath a black, floral-print swimsuit. The sheer volume of her rump was terrifying and it jutted out over the lounge chair like an overhanging cliff. Evan sprang to his feet as the giantess seemed to be preparing to sit down, but calmed down a little when he realised that she was bending towards the seat beside them.


Lynn bent forwards and was about to whisper to Vivian when the older woman awoke with a gasp. Lynn stumbled backwards, startled. 


‘Fuck! Dani, run!’ Evan screamed as the enormous woman’s butt began to fall towards them. He reached for his girlfriend, trying to grab her hand as she screamed, a look of horror frozen on her face. The red cloth around the giantess’s waist pulled tight against her body as she came down towards them. Evan saw the slightly darker edge of the fabric slide up the colossal thighs as her hips flexed, and then up the enormous curve of her buttocks. 


Everything went black as the blonde-haired behemoth crashed into the tiny couple, swallowing them up in her ass as her weight pushed down the lounger. The chair was made of cushioned sheets tied to a frame, and the seat dipped down low as it took the massive new mass that landed on it. 


Evan felt his fingers go numb and slip away from Danielle’s shoulder as the crushing weight smothered him. The black swimsuit fixed him in place as the tremendous woman’s rump squished the air out of his lungs. He kept sinking until the chair reached the end of its slack. Evan grunted as the giantess’s weight kept increasing a she sat deep into the lounger, forcing his tiny body to sink into her firm flesh. 


Danielle’s cry was snuffed out by the goddess’s booty, her body bulldozed by her weight. The girl croaked in agony as her arms were pinned against her side and she felt one of them snap. At that moment, she thought that at least it would be over quickly, but then remembered her vaccine. The puny brunette felt tears rushing to her eyes as she realised that she was going to feel every second of being beneath the huge woman’s butt, and there was nothing she could do about it. 


Lynn didn’t feel a thing under her ass as she sat down in the chair. She was still a little startled from Vivian’s sudden awakening, but she got over it quickly. The voluptuous mother swivelled her hips as she got comfortable, then turned to kick her legs onto the chair as well and lie back. She rested her head against the white towel wrapped over the back of the chair and smiled.


‘You gave me a scare there,’ she said to Vivian. 


‘I was having such a good nap,’ the woman replied, ‘Where are your children?’


‘They’ll be around,’ Lynn said, ‘But they’re my husband’s problem today.’  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8594