Tour of a Giantess 2: Journey to the Center of Sam by Wimpering
Summary:

Ken and Sam are back! While both their tour service and relationship are flouishing, a miscommunication finds Ken forced to survive travelling through the intestines of his sporty girlfriend.

 

Made on the request for a vore centered sequel to Tour of a Giantess. 


Categories: Unaware, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Giantess Tour Series
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4605 Read: 20425 Published: August 30 2019 Updated: August 30 2019

1. Chapter 1: Business is Booming by Wimpering

2. Chapter 2: As the Cookie Crumbles by Wimpering

3. Chapter 3: End of the Road by Wimpering

Chapter 1: Business is Booming by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

First Chapter is mostly all feet, but I wanted to take the time to show how their tour business has evolved. Much like Ken, foot fetish is not so much my thing, but I hope I did it justice here!

The guests looked up in amazement as the cliff face extended for what seemed like miles above them. While usually a translucent white, Sam had painted her toenails with a glossy black sparkly paint meaning the sight above looked like a starry sky.

"Okay! So we have finally reached the pinnacle height of our journey." I announced to the crowd. "Please enjoy the breathtaking view and feel free to take pictures. I have bags and sticks here for anyone who wishes to take some scrapings of the underside of the giantess' nails home with you!"

The entire group of thirty people lined up to grab a bag. I was thankful I had brought extras of the extra large size. Afterwards, the guests had twenty minutes to grab souvenirs and do whatever they wanted. Being an athletic person, there was more than enough for each guest to grab as much as they wanted from the underside of her nails, though you could probably only tell that from this size.

As the group ran hurriedly off to live out their wildest fantasies, I leaned back against one of the ridges of Sam's toes to rest. Looking up at her toenail above, the tiny sparkles of gold, red, green, purple, and blue looked like distant planets of some foreign galaxy. No matter how many times I saw this, this micro world never got old.

Once the free time was up, the group and I began our long climb down the toe again to where our ride was waiting for us atop the ball of her foot. I thanked science that shrinking technology made us far more durable and athletic than we were at full size, but I was still tired and ready to sit down for a bit.

Flooring it, I drove the vehicle off the ball of the foot into the air, much to the squeals of delight to returning customers and terror for first time visitors. The vehicle fell for a few seconds until the automatic parachutes opened, giving the guests a beautiful full view of Sam's soles for fifteen minutes as we slowly made our descent.

The guests all stood glued to their windows while I leaned back in my chair and made sure we stayed on course. I had designed this vehicle with the funds I had gained from giving these tours. Once I had lowered the overly exorbitant prices I had originally asked for, demand for the tours rose so drastically that I actually ended up with more money than I knew what to do with. Being a tinkerer and a scientist who had stumbled across a lucrative thing, I spent most of that money working on inventions that would help increase the safety and possibilities of the tour.

After the fifteen minutes had passed, we landed safely just at the entrance of the tour guide box, just as I had intended. I had done this journey over 100 times in the past year alone, and had turned the landings into quite a bit of an art form.

Once I parked the car in the box, clamps grabbed onto the tires to hold the vehicle in place as I told the passengers to remain strapped into their seats for safety as I left to go outside.

Once I had exited the box, I activated my shrinking device to grow me back to my normal height. Picking up the box at Sam's feet, I paused a moment to take in the sight before me.

Sam lay on the couch with her eyes closed. Her short brown hair rested just above her lightly tanned clothes and her hand held an open book against her shapely breasts which rose and sank with each deep breath she took. She was wearing shorts and a tank top, both of which were just barely covering her as was usually the case with her low guard. Her one knee was raised, while her other leg (which contained the foot we had just spent the past several hours climbing) was stretched out straight. Her feet were bare displaying her nail polish proudly, an unusual level of glamour for her.

Leaning over I kissed her on the cheek which twitched as she gave a slight smile betraying her ruse. I loved this girl, and was proud to say she loved me as well.

Carrying the box carefully outside our house, I set it on the ground and activated remote drive. Immediately the vehicle's wheels were released from the clamps and it drove outside to the driveway. Reactivating the shrinking device, I grew the vehicle back to it's full size, and thanked the happy patrons as they exited carrying their bags of souvenirs with them. Once they had all left, I reshrunk the vehicle, sending it back inside its box so I could carry it back inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I re-entered our house, I saw Sam lounging back on the couch back to reading her book.

"Welcome back!" she cheered. "Though I guess you never really left to begin with."

I had already explained to Sam everything about my tourism business, and she turned out to be surprisingly supportive. In fact, she even encouraged me to keep them going by using her as our tourist destination. However, we soon discovered that "unaware" giantess' sold slightly better in most cases than "aware" ones, so we agreed to pretend that she had no idea what we were doing.

"You're becoming quite the actress!" I exclaimed referring back to her pretending to be asleep both when we started an ended the trip.

"Please! Praise me more!" she beamed proudly. "You're making me into a famous actress after all!"

"More like a famous landmark if I were to be honest." I retorted.

Sam sat and pondered for a moment. "I would be ticked at you for saying that if I didn't also find it kind of hot." she replied.

These tours had revealed something to me about my boisterous roommate. She LIKED being a giantess. The thought of hundreds of tiny people climbing over her like she were an entire planet to them turned her on almost too much. She, thankfully, had been pretty good at holding her horniness back during the tours, but when she was letting me take a private journey across her body.... well... that was another story.

"So did you have fun climbing all over your cute girlfriend's toes?" she asked inquisitively leaning close in to my face.

"It was... alright." I stuttered, my face getting hot as her shirt hung low revealing a heavenly valley before me. "I liked your nail polish..." I added.

"You did did you?" she remarked leaning back to inspect her toes. "Thanks! I thought of this last night just before bed. I don't usually paint them, but if people are gonna get a full view f them like that, I thought it might be nice!"

Leaning back on the couch, Sam ran her finger dangerously close to my crotch while pouting.

"But you don't seem have enjoyed it too much!" she whined. "It's not as fun if YOU don't get excited!"

"I'm just not really into feet." I admitted. "It seems like 86% of the community wants them, and I just can't get into it myself!"

Sam knelt on the couch arching her back to fully show off her figure. "Well where would you like to visit then?" she asked in her best attempt at being seductive.

My face flushed all the more as my eyes wandered to her beautiful breasts and her crotch, both of which I had become very familiar with as of recent months, but I still could never get tired of.

"O-other placed." I exclaimed forcing myself to avert my eyes. But it was too late, Sam had seen.

"Well then." she smirked picking herself up by draping her arms around me. "How about I get changed into something a bit more comfortable and then I'll show you those 'other places'."

Apparently the tour had gotten Sam into the mood, there was no stopping her now; not that I would want to. Sam walked off towards the room, leaving me alone to prepare myself.

Walking over to the counter, I placed the box with the car down. The counter had become a favourite place of mine, as its height gave me easy access to two of my favourite places.

Shrinking myself down to a slightly larger size than I was in the tour, I sat next to the box waiting for Sam to arrive.

After several minutes my stomach started to rumble. I realized then that I still hadn't eaten anything since the last few tours. Peering off into the distance, I noticed one of my cookies sitting on the counter. It wasn't healthy but it would work.

Getting into my car, I drove for a few minutes across the counter towards the cookie. Yes it probably would have been easier to just grow myself, eat the cookie, then shrink back, but I was hungry and there was something I wanted to try.

Once I had driven onto the center of the cookie, I exited the vehicle to behold the sight before me.

"COOKIES FOR DAYS!" I cheered looking out at the vast savanna of chocolate chip and cookie dough. "I can't wait to get some 'milk' to go with it!" I thought to myself thinking of Sam's breasts.

Diving in, I ate until I felt sick, not even managing to make a dent on the cookie. Leaning back against the tired of my vehicle I dozed off wondering what was taking Sam so long.

 

Chapter 2: As the Cookie Crumbles by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

This chapter holds most the unaware stuff. I kind of enjoyed the flashing back and forth between Sam and Ken throughout this story. I think I'll try it more often

Sorry I took so long Ken!" Sam exclaimed jogging back into the room drying off her hair. "I couldn't handle it any more and maybe kind of finished in the bathroom! Then I was kind of hot and sweaty, which I thought wouldn't be fun for you, so I took a shower and..."

Sam looked around the room but Ken was no where to be seen.

"Did he shrink himself already? The eager guy..." she thought to herself as she grabbed her cell phone.

"Where are you?" she texted and waited, but there was no response. "Are you giving me the silent treatment?" she texted again but again, there was no response.

"That jerk!" she stomped towards the counter. "And here I was willing to go a second round just for him. The least he could do is tell me where he is!"

As Sam marched past the counter she noticed one of Ken's cookies sitting there. The cookies that Ken was very adamant that ONLY he could eat.

"Vengeance!" Sam cried out tossing the entire cookie in her mouth in one bite. "That'll show him for ignoring me!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was considered a petty form of a comeback for Sam, was something far more deadly to me. I awoke to find myself in a wet, damp place. The ground I was standing on was crumbling apart and I was being tossed from side to side.

"Where am I!?" I cried out, but there was no one around who could hear me. Looking up, I saw giant white boulders come crashing down towards me. I narrowly managed to roll out of the way in time before the boulders smashed into the ground I had been lying on, smashing it to bits.

"I was on a cookie. That's right I was on a cookie!" I thought to myself as I tried to make sense of what I was seeing. "That means the logical explanation is that those boulders are.... Oh shoot! Those boulders must be teeth! I'm in a mouth! How on earth did I end up in a mouth?? Whose mouth am I even in?!?!?"

Scanning the environment I made a note of the shape and structure of the mouth. "It seems I'm in a human mouth." I thought to myself while rolling out of the way of some tumbling chunks of cookie. "That's good. If this were an animal's mouth I'd be in a lot more trouble.

Looking towards the front of the mouth I noticed a small glimmer of light passing through the teeth showing a small part in the lips of whoever's mouth I was in.

"That's my way out!" I cried. I forced myself to my feet on the shaky ground, and started to make my way towards the front, yet somehow, the faster I ran, the further back I seemed to be.

"OH SHOOT! THEY'RE SWALLOWING!" I cried, but it was too late. I was knocked off my balance by a tidal wave of saliva and cookie crumbs flushing me to the back of the throat. I clawed at the tastebuds beneath me but it was far too slippery to get a good grip. I felt my stomach drop as I watched the tonsils disappear further and further away from above me. NOW I was in trouble!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam coughed slightly as the dry bits of cookie got stuck in her throat. "Ugh! How does he eat these without milk?" she thought to herself as she grabbed the jug from the fridge.

"Maybe he thinks "I can get all the milk I want from her later on." she giggled to herself squeezing her breasts together with a smile. "It doesn't work like that silly, but I'm not about to discourage you from trying!"

Ken had promised Sam that he wouldn't explore her body without her consent any more. Sam knew this was Sam's way for apologizing for the original incident, but she couldn't deny that it disappointed her a little bit. The thought that at any point a tiny little Ken might be climbing through her nipples or walking across her clit turned her on so much. There were times she liked to imagine he was there while she was masturbating.

"Man, whatever switch Ken turned on in me, he really turned it on strong!" Sam thought blushing at her own perverted thoughts. She took a sip of cold milk to combat how warm her face was getting.

"That's better." she cooed. "Now if only this milk were warm..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I clung tightly to the wall of the esophagus. Thankfully, the cookies had dried out the throat enough for me and a few crumbs to stick. Below me, I could see the vocal chords as the valve switched between food and air. It would have been educational if it weren't so harrowing.

Slowly and carefully I attempted to find footing to climb back up. If I could make it back to the mouth than I still had a chance of making it out of here in one piece. The walls around me vibrated making it hard to hold on as the person I was inside was coughing. I could hear them talking. It was a female voice. Probably Sam, but I couldn't be sure. That would at least make explaining this situation easier.

The tongue was in sight again when suddenly I heard a sound like a raging river. Looking up, to my horror, my vision was flooded by a torrent of thick white liquid.

"MILK!?" I cried as I slid down the throat like a water slide. I was too small to get caught in the throat, and the milk was speeding up my descent. The narrow walls continued to pulse, expanding and contracting around me as I slid down.

Then, suddenly the narrow walls opened up. I found myself plummeting into a massive fleshy cavern. The walls of which warped and bent far more violently than anything I had seen up until now. Even more than experiencing Sam's orgasm's first hand!

I landed thankfully in some mushy chewed up cookie which broke my fall instead of my neck. Picking myself up, I quickly scrambled atop of the largest solid piece of cookie I could find. I was safe for now, but the cavern was slowly filling up with acids which seemed to almost seep from the walls. Even if I could find high ground, the churning walls would only throw me off back into the acid again. There was only one chance I had left to survive this.

Grabbing a high powered flashlight, I shone a light around the remains of cookie.

"Please be here, please be here." I repeated to myself as I watched mushy cookie slowly sink into the bubbling liquid. I was about to give up hope when the light reflected off of something metallic in the distance.

"BINGO!" I shouted into the empty cavern. Science aside I half wondered if I had heard an echo!

Relying on my flashlight for direction, I slowly made my way across a path made of solid crumbs towards the glint. I was making decent progress, when all of a sudden the stomach walls rumbled shaking the entire world.

"Is her stomach growling?" I thought as I found myself falling rapidly towards the pool of acid.

In a moment of desperation, I rammed my arm into a half melted chunk of chocolate chip that was hanging out. I screamed in agony as my arm was almost wrenched out of joint, but it saved me from being melted myself.

Carefully I lifted myself back up on top of the crumb. The rumbling stomach had dislodged my target from its cookie tomb. On top of a piece of cookie, , my car stood, slowly sinking into the acid.

Throwing caution to the wind, I ran as fast as I could leaping from bit of cookie to bit of cookie. My car had been designed to withstand anything the human body could throw at it as a safety feature. It could definitely survive the full extent of this girl's digestive track, but if it fell to he bottom of the lake of acid before I got to it, I would be doomed!

Acid splashed to the left and the right of me as bits of cookie fell pushed off by the churning walls. It was hard to keep my balance, but eventually I made it. Opening the door with all my might, I leapt inside slamming the door behind me. I was just in time as my vehicle shifted one last time sliding deep into the depths of this girl's belly.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I rubbed my sore shoulder and strapped myself into the driver's seat. Looking over to the dashboard I noticed my cell phone still attached to its stand where I left with. It was flashing a notification about two missed messages.

 

Chapter 3: End of the Road by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Chapter does technically contain some scat considering, but I tried to stay pretty soft on it

Sam leaned back against the couch. She was bored, and she still hadn't heard from Ken. Where was he? She had only been a little annoyed before but now she was getting worried.

The buzz of her phone made her leap nearly off of the couch.

"Sorry I fell asleep." the message read. That did explain a lot, and made her feel a little sorry for eating his snacks out of petty revenge.

A second text came in. "Did you eat my cookie?" it read. Sam's face went a bit pale. How did he know so soon??

Running to the counter Sam finally noticed the tour guide box sitting there. Had Ken been on the counter all along?? Peeking inside she was surprised to see it was completely empty. Accepting her defeat, she admitted to her crimes.

"Yes I ate it. I'm sorry, I just wanted to tease you a bit." she replied. "Where are you??"

There was a long pause which made Sam grow more tense before a reply finally came in.

"I need you not to freak out at what I'm about to tell you." the text read, effectively accomplishing nothing but making Sam more nervous.

"I think you ate me..."

Sam's whole body went cold. What had she done?? The first guy she had ever dated and she was going to kill him in her stomach??

"Ken! Don't worry!" she hurriedly replied. "I'm going to get a bucket and throw you up right away!"

"WAIT!" a text came back. "I told you not to panic! I am fine! It was a bit rough at first, but thankfully you swallowed my vehicle as well. It's armored enough to handle any acids you have, so I'm just going to take this journey through to the end. I think if you were to throw up you'd only hurt both of us!"

Sam shifted her legs slightly. As worried as she was, hearing Ken talk about "travelling the whole way through her" did make her a little bit hot.

"Just try not to flush me!" a final text came in. Sam smiled a bit placing a hand lovingly against her belly.

"I love you Ken." she replied. "Enjoy your trip!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had confirmed that I was indeed inside of Sam, and informed her of what my plan was so she wouldn't do anything to put me in further peril. All that was left was to try take this ride to the end.

My vehicle now sat fully submerged under water. Thankfully this wasn't enough to stop it. Waterproofing the vehicle was one of the first adjustments I had made just in case Sam ever got... err... 'overstimulated' again.

I could wait around in the stomach for hours until I made my way out, but that would be boring. Turning the ignition, I made my way slowly along the rumbling base of Sam's stomach towards my exit point. A small sphincter slightly raised above the lowest part of the stomach was my way out. Flicking a switch I compressed the suspension for a minute flinging me up through the acid just enough to land on the edge of the sphincter. The stomach walls shook and churned in an attempt to throw me back in, but a heavy foot on the gas let me beat the hill.

Sliding down through the hole I found myself in a long narrow tunnel with small little feelers coating the walls. I had reached the small intestine. It really did look like something foreign from this size. Those walls which absorbed the nutrients of what Sam had eaten looked like something out of a perverted horror show as the short tentacle like walls swayed back and forth.

Unfortunately, I was not very nutritious, though... to be fair, neither was the cookie... so I had no other path before me but to wait out the long tunnel. I made a mental note to install some form of water jet propulsion system to my vehicle to speed up long journeys where the tires wouldn't do me much good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several hours had passed, but Sam couldn't get the thought of her tiny boyfriend travelling through her body out of her head. She was completely unaware that he was in there, and he was mostly unaware of where he was. Like he had woken up on some strange planet and was forced to survive. Her body had become a powerful living landscape, full of tunnels, and threats. Her mind wandered to him setting up a shelter within her and learning how to live off the resources her body provided him with, with both of them completely unaware of each other.

As she thought of these things in her head, she found her hand subconsciously gliding along her toned stomach and sliding gently beneath her shorts. There was a certain part of her that was demanding service.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After several hours I found myself able to drive again in the large intestine. The road was full of hills and valleys, but it wasn't as dirty as I expected. I guess this was one of the effects of Sam living such a healthy life style. Her intestines were fairly clean. I made a note that I should probably drink more water as I swerved to avoid the occasional unidentifiable brown lump.

Occasionally as I drove by, large chunks would fall from ceiling crashing down behind me which scared the living.... well 'you know' out of me, but I had managed to travel the majority of the way without incident.

When I finally arrived at the end of the road I made a sickening discovery...

Sam's asshole was TIGHT.

I was small right now, but this was still too much for me to fit through. Looking back, I noticed large clumps of brown sludge began to collide together, enticed by the undulations of the tube. I was incredibly thankful that this vehicle was airtight with its own air supply. If Sam didn't let me out soon, I would find myself in deep.... well again... 'you know'.

Grabbing my phone from the stand, I decided to take advantage of the surprisingly good reception Sam's intestines gave to ask for some outside intervention.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you open your butt hole a bit? I'm stuck!" the text message appeared across Sam's cell phone screen, but she wasn't in a state to notice her phone sitting on the table.

Sam lay on her back with her eyes closed and her clothes off, rubbing her clit to her fantasies of her boyfriend travelling through her. Her pussy was already soaking wet but she still hadn't had enough. Her toes clenched and unclenched as waves of pleasure shot through her. She was so close to cumming. She needed to finish this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sam! This isn't funny!" I texted. "I really need you to loosen up like NOW!"

Looking back over my shoulder again, the tunnel had started undulating more erratically. Due to this, the few brown lumps were rapidly becoming a brown behemoth that threatened to crush me as they forced their way out of this unyielding prison.

"What is that girl doing???" I cried out. Out of desperation, I slammed on the gas, ramming the tight sphincter with the full force of my vehicle. The whole tunnel shifted drastically up in the air at my impact. I would have been thrown around like the rest of the contents if I had not so tightly wedged vehicle into the exit. The front of the vehicle crumpled slightly at the impact, and the strong scent of this murder tunnel filled the cabin as the air tight seal was damaged, but still, the sphincter would not open.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam gave out a surprised but pleasured yelp as she felt something push against her asshole. She was already so close to orgasming. The unexpected sensation sent her over the edge.

All her muscled contracted and expanded uncontrollably as she shot her juices across her bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"FREEDOM!" I cried as the tight sphincter suddenly opened unexpectedly. My foot was still on the gas which allowed my to fling forward and out just in time before it closed again. It appeared that Sam was spasming, and as I noticed the familiar thick sticky fluids my vehicle had fallen in, it was easy to see why. Looking up, I saw the most beautiful perspective of my giantess as her hips were raised slightly as she started to settle down after her adventure.

Kicking my damaged car back into drive I decided I would grow myself outside of her room, giving her a chance to finish her business in here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam apologized profusely later on saying that she would never do it again. I however disagreed. Giantess Tours now had a new attraction which soon became our second most popular option. (Still couldn't dethrone feet, though I am working on that). Thankfully, the "Full Vore Tour" was a ride Sam and I found just as exciting as our guests.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8589