Journey to Vulgina by Wimpering
Summary:

Rachel is your average 19 year old girl, save for the strange fact that her body seems to almost care for itself. What Rachel is unaware of is that her body is home to an entire civilization of micro individuals, of whom live off of the materials she produces.

The story follows Sam Cornbottom, a 19 year old methane miner from "The Pit" who is about to make his first delivery to the capital Vulgina City. When Sam wins a contest, he starts off onto an adventure that will shake the entire world of Rae-Chial


Categories: Unaware, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Destruction, Gentle, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6333 Read: 34655 Published: August 30 2019 Updated: August 30 2019

1. Chapter 1 Introducing Rachel and Sam by Wimpering

2. Chapter 2: The Journey by Wimpering

3. Chapter 3: Welcome to Vulgina City! by Wimpering

4. Chapter 4: Vulgina's Resources by Wimpering

5. Chapter 5: Cataclysmic Intimacy by Wimpering

6. Chapter 6: Conclusion: The Great Flood by Wimpering

Chapter 1 Introducing Rachel and Sam by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

And here we start on one of my personal favourite works. Hope you enjoy!

Rachel gave a large yawn as she stretched. Her long wavy auburn hair draped over her delicate shoulders was now dry, and it was time or bed.

Rachel was, for all one could see, a normal, attractive, 19 year old girl. She had a slender body which stood at an average height of 5'4. She enjoyed music, art, and occasionally volleyball. She went to college like a normal person, ate like a normal person, slept like a normal person, yet her body the last several years did not act like a normal person's.

Rachel never caught a cold. She never had to shave, get a hair cut, or brush her teeth. She never had a stomach ache or bowel issues, nor did the food she ate ever add on extra weight. It was as if her body worked to achieve a certain ideal whether or not she did anything about it.

Her breasts had grown surprisingly shapely and she could have sworn they were actively producing milk. In spite of this she had never had sex. She had never even had a boyfriend before! It wasn't that she "couldn't" of course. She was clearly a beautiful young woman as anyone could see, but she never felt the desire for one. She was a self sufficient person, and was surprisingly very sexually satisfied in spite of her single life.

Rachel lay down in her bed. It was a hot summer's night so there were no need for covers. She cooed softly as she ran her finger lightly around the rising nipple on her shapely breast.

"I wonder what I'll dream about tonight?" she wondered as her eyelids grew heavy. With a satisfied sigh she fell into a deep sleep.

Unbeknownst to Rachel, her body was not her own. It had become home to an entire civilization who every day lived their life, yielding the vast harvests she produced. Time moved differently for this civilization. A month for us was a year for them. Because of this, several generations had already grown old and passed on within her. Rachel was their home, and their goddess. They loved her and cared for her for the sake of the world they called home.

Deep within the crack of Rachels butt, down in the depth of her anus, a young teenage boy was about to embark on a journey to the capital city of Vulgina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you SURE you have everything you need!?" Sam's mother asked, checking the teen boy's belongings and face.

"Mom! I'm 19 now!" Sam protested. "I'm already past the age of an adult! I'll be fine!"

Sam was a tall, scrawny boy. He had always stood head and shoulders above the other kids his age, but his slouched posture made him look smaller than he was.

"Bertha! Let the boy go!" his father laughed. "He's gonna miss his delivery! They can't hold the gates of Vulgina open forever ya know!"

"Oh I know," Sam's mother replied as she rested her hand on her cheek perplexed. "But they grow up so fast. It seems like only yesterday you were suckling your fill from my--"

"MOM!" Sam interrupted, not wanting to be given the mental picture he was about to see.

Sam's parents were not blood related to him. All people on Rae-Chial were unable of having kids. Every person came from the great capital Vulgina, made by the great goddess Rae-Chial herself! Once they had been confirmed they were healthy, they would be sent to a different city depending on who needed workers.

Sam had been sent to Sphink-Tiari, more commonly known as "The Pit". Located at the lowest point of of the great valley between two vast hills, the people of The Pit were miners. Day after day they would spend would labor in the mines, breaking down the logs that came in in order to mine methane.

Methane was an essential resource to all the people of Rae-Chial as it was used to power the majority of machinery and devices used. More efficient and easier to harvest than the gas collected in The Great Diges Sea, all of civilization would probably stop if it weren't for the brave miners in The Pit. Yet in spite of this, people of The Pit were often looked down upon compared to other nations. Perhaps it was because of the smell, or perhaps it was because their clothes were made from the fibers of the dark, wiry trees that grew around the outside of the pit, and were not the deep luxurious red of those who lived in the higher cities. But whatever the reason, it made Sam fairly nervous for his delivery today. For the first time, he was headed to the capital!

 

Chapter 2: The Journey by Wimpering

"Alright, you're all set." Sam's father patted him on the shoulder through the window of the giant methane delivery truck. "I'll admit, it gets a little scary when you see just how big the world is outside of the valley, but just remember. We are all equipped with the blessing of Rae-Chial! No matter where you walk or drive, you will not fall off of her body. We are attracted to her as she is our home and goddess!"

Sam took in a deep breath as he nodded. His father gave a proud smile in return.

"I'm proud of you boy. I know it's a year late for you to head to the city, but you've earned this trip. Be sure to enjoy yourself while you are there!

With that he hopped off the side of the truck and began waving Sam off.

Usually citizens from every city would head to Vulgina to register as adults once they had turned 18, but Sam had remained behind an extra year to help out in the mine when his father had broken his leg. While he had missed his opportunity to head to the capital with his friends, he had earned a lot of respect of his parents. It wasn't a half bad trade when he thought of it that way.

"Well, here I go!" Sam though to himself as he started up the engine. His mother was crying and his father waved stoically as he drove along the path out of the pit.

The drive was a long one, but it was thankfully a straight path. Compared to other cities, The Pit was probably the closest to Vulgina. It was for this reason that he was allowed to make the trip by himself.

Sam looked up at the massive hills to his left and right which reached all the way up to the dim purple sky. These mountains had protected him all his life, and now he was leaving their warmth and embrace. A twinge of sadness hit him as they slowly lowered merging into the great straight plains of Thi-Igh. Though this meant that he had reached the entrance to his destination.

As the large red gateway to Vulgina came into sight, Sam was waved down by a guard.

"Is everything alright?" he asked as the guard approached his truck.

"Everything's fine." the guard replied. "The gates are just closed while we're waiting for the lumberjacks to assemble. We can only keep the holy gates to Vulgina open for a certain amount of time, so we'd like to have you all enter simultaneously. Don't worry, we'll handle the paperwork while we wait so you can get in quicker."

Sam peered into the distance. Sure enough, thousands of trucks were returning from the Red Pubia Mound loaded up with giant trees they had harvested from the holy mound. The trees would be brought into Vulgina where they would be refined into building supplies and clothing. Trees from The Red Pubia Mound where thicker and shorter than those found at Scal-Pah, but they were still a far cry from the sickly wiry trees found scattered around the pit. These were strong enough to build things with, and their vibrant colour was beautiful.

"Real Vulgina clothing..." Sam thought to himself, instantly regretting his itchy clothes. The guard proceeded to do his check, unaware of Sam's reaction.

"Name?"

"Sam Cornbottom."

"Home? ...Well obviously The Pit."

Sam felt a twinge of frustration how quickly the guard had guessed his home, but considering he was driving a methane delivery truck, he decided it must be because of that and not his mannerisms.

"Purpose?" the guard continued.

"Methane delivery."

"Length of stay?"

"Unsure. I'd like to do some sightseeing while I'm here, and I want to register as an adult as well, but probably not more than today."

The guard looked up surprised when Sam mentioned he still needed to be registered as an adult, but decided not to push the matter.

"Well that is all then." the guard exclaimed, putting away his pen and paper. "The gatekeepers are getting started. I hope you enjoy your stay in Vulgina! I think you will find it more exciting than you expected!"

The guard ran off and hopped onto his motorcycle driving quickly back to the great gateway. The bike was small enough that he could make his way inside the gate even with them being mostly closed. For Sam however, he needed to wait his turn.

Peering in the distance, Sam could see the Goddess's Gateway Control Center. A giant metal ring larger than the entire entryway to the pit and was a gift from the goddess herself. It pierced straight through the Great Clitori Mountain and was used to open the gate.

Pulling out his binoculars, Sam watched in awe as large gears began to turn, built by ancient architects of Rae-Chial. The gears lowered arms which began to rub against the Great Clitori Mountain causing the whole of Rae-Chial to tremble.

Sam swallowed deeply as the Great Gateway tightened and loosened. For some unknown reason the beauty of it was making him feel hot in the face. Then he heard it. The great goddess Rae-Chial herself let her voice be heard as the gate activated just as the stories had told.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." the goddess moaned as all around Sam the massive straight plains of Thi-Igh began to shift and spread further apart. With another cry the gears stopped as the gateway to Vulgina was now open enough for Sam to drive in.

"This alone was worth coming here for..." Sam thought to himself as he put his truck back into drive and followed the path into the great capital city.

 

Chapter 3: Welcome to Vulgina City! by Wimpering

Majority of Vulgina City had been just as Sam had read. The large red walls with buildings built into the folds that went up as far as the eye could see. The warm musty air that smelt of the goddess herself. The damp ground which pulsated and moved rhythmically like the waves of the Great Diges Sea at high tide. What Sam had NOT expected however was the large crowd that had gathered around the gateway which all cheered as he drove inside.


Sam stopped his truck as the crowd would let him drive no further. Looking back, the gateway was already starting to close again, though twitching slightly as it did. With no other options, Sam exited his truck to see what the crowd wanted.


"Congratulations! Congratulations!" a short chunky man with a large moustache exclaimed grabbing Sam's hand in a firm handshake. "You are Vulgina City's one billionth visitor! I am Sal Ovar. As the current mayor of Vulgina, it is my honor to award you with a premium deluxe tour of our great city and beautiful goddess!"


Sam looked around suspiciously. This had to be a joke right? But why would the organize such a large crowd to trick a random teen boy from The Pit?


A man in a reporter's outfit took Sam's picture as Sam was handed a small ring with a bead on it to signify "The Key to the City" and then Sam was lead by Sal up a flight of stairs.


"Umm, I really just came here to make a delivery..." Sam started.


"Oh don't worry I know!" Sal replied cheerily without slowing down. "Don't worry, my man met you at the gate and got all the details. Your shipment and payment will be handled for you. But for you, today you get to relax and enjoy the tour of our great city led by yours truly!"


Mayor Sal lead Sam up the walkways until they reached a large plaza. Sam gasped at what he saw. The plaza was full of stalls with citizens from all across Rae-Chial! There were food stalls selling unseen delectables only harvestable from the Great Cavern of Den-Tal. There was the kingly luxury of milk collected straight from depths of the Grand Boob-Ei Mountains. Sculptures and candles made from wax mined from Ear Point Canal. Cleaning products that could double up as a salty snack harvested from the city of Nos-trel. And Sam could scarcely believe his eyes as he witnessed the soft silky clothes made from trees harvested from the Great Forest of Scal-Pah.


"Oh! Do you like these clothes?" the mayor exclaimed seeing Sam's expression. "Tailor! Get a set of your trendiest outfit for the fine lad here!"


"What?! I can't!" Sam protested. "I don't have that much money and-"


As Sam tried to argue, his words were cut short by a lump of some white creamy substance shoved into his mouth. The substance was sweeter than he had ever tasted. Indeed, he had never known food could taste so good!


"You are our guest today young one!" the mayor replied. "Let your elders treat you to something nice! Do you like that? It is Cae-Ki. A delicacy that is only found within the Great Cavern of Den-Tal once every generation. Some brave and reckless young lads rushed in while the goddess was actively eating it (a very risky I don't condone I might add) and harvested more than any other person on Rae-Chial has ever harvested before. It has become quite abundant here but is still a much loved delicacy!"


The tailor returned and apologized for the time it took to find something large enough to fit someone as tall as Sam. Sam was taken to a back room where he was able to try on the new clothes. Looking at his reflection in the liquid mirror, he could hardly believe it was him he was seeing looking so trendy.


The mayor snapped his fingers and a nearby person took Sam's old clothes and walked away. "We will leave that in your truck along with your payment for the methane." the mayor explained. "I know the citizens of Sphink-Tiari often get viewed in a low light. That is why I want to personally thank you and your city for the risks you all take in order to let the rest of our cities flourish!"


Sam blushed a bit at the unexpected respect for his hometown. As a crowd began rushing towards the edge of the platform the mayor patted Sam on the shoulder. "Come now! The next show is about to begin!"

Chapter 4: Vulgina's Resources by Wimpering

Sam was led by the mayor to the railing on the platform looking down to the soft red walls of Vulgina many stories below. There were no buildings or people on the ground in Vulgina, it was something Sam had wondered about for a while. Looking at a platform below, he saw a number of workers all dressed in waterproof clothing with breathing apparatuses, all holding long pipes connected to tanks.

Sam turned to his side as Mayor Sal handed him a small cup of white liquid. As the mayor sipped at another cup he held, Sam followed suit. The liquid was rich and creamy. The flavour was almost sweet and it felt surprisingly filling.

"Milk delivered all the way from the Grand Boob-Ei Mountains. You should really go see it some time. The mountains may not be as large the ones you are used to back home in Sphink-Tiari, but the city is pleasant, and the tunnels are like a labyrinth, each passage providing more sweet beverages like this!"

Sam looked down at his new clothes as he sipped his warm milk. He felt like he was using up a lifetime of luck in one sitting to experience all these luxuries in one day.

"Vulgina isn't able to provide the same materials as other cities." the mayor explained breaking the silence. "We can't harvest methane like Sphink-Tiari, we don't fight disease or harvest interesting foods like Den-Tal or the Diges Sea. We don't have luxuries like Scal-Pah, Ear Point Canal, Nos-Trel, or Boob-Ei. We are known for three main resources however. The first are the great redwoods of the Red Pubia Mound as you saw earlier. While they aren't as luxurious as the clothes of Scal-Pah, they are very useful for building materials. The third I will show you later at the end of our tour. But the second great resource we provide is about to start now.

People cheered as the rhythm of the slowly shifting walls began to change. People banged on drums and danced to the rhythm as the ground began to shift more and more.

"Ahhhhhhhhh...." the voice of the goddess could be heard as the shifting began to increase. The interior grew brighter as the great gateway began to open wider than when Sam had first arrived.

From deep within the depths of the tunnel, a loud rumble could be heard. Outside, the goddess' voice continued to rise more intense as the walls began to pulse all the harder.

"It's coming!" the people cheered as they all danced and kissed and played as chaotically as the world around them.

Desperately Sam attempted to cling onto the railing as he noticed the air was rapidly becoming hot and humid. A warm air with a strange scent blew through from the depths of Vulgina. Just as he was about to ask what was going on, a small river of thick white fluid came streaming down along the ground. The walls, the people, everything was coated as the strong torrent rushed through below us. The workers with pipes began working to suck up the thick fluid as the walls began to settle down again.

"Well, that's about as much as we can generate with just the Gate Control Center." the mayor replied as Sam looked amazed at the small river which had formed.

"This is nectar." he explained. It can be manufactured and turned into cement, lubricant, or even affordable food bars. I am sure you ate more than a few of them where you come from."

He was right. Sam remembered eating the sweet/salty bars that his mother used to serve back in The Pit. He had always wondered what they were made from, but his mother would only say "The goddess provides us with all our sustenance."

"It is an incredibly flexible material." the mayor continued. "It is thanks to it that we are able to settle cities so far away from The Cavern of Den-Tal or the Boob-Ei mountains! I wish we could produce more to meet with demand, but unfortunately the great floods our ancestors created is now a lost knowledge to us."

Watching the workers down below Sam had been amazed at all I had witnessed in Vulgina City up until this point. "What is the third thing Vulgina is known for producing?" He asked curious.

"I'll show you." the mayor replied. "But first, let's take a shower before this nectar dries!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt good to take a shower. All water was collected by those who lived on the exterior of Rae-Chial and had somehow found a way to manage to survive the torrential downpours of bubbly slippery water that would batter the land occasionally. Back at The Pit, they would burrow deep into the mine during such storms and praise the goddess for the protections her mountains provided. Any rain that did reach them was usually slowed down by the mountains as well as the pulsating entrance to the pit, and it could be collected easily for a non-salty equivalent to the kinds of water they usually harvested.

Perhaps it was from the heat generated during the flood, but the water was wonderfully warm, and felt amazing as Sam washed the nectar off of his body. Once he exited the shower he found his clothes had already been washed and prepared for him. He got changed and left to find the mayor waiting for him outside.

"There is one last stop we will make today." the mayor explained as he led Sam deep into Vulgina. "Originally it was not part of the plan, but seeing as you still haven't registered as an adult yet, I figured we could make the experience a little more memorable!"

"What do you know about where we come from?" the mayor asked.

"The usual I guess." Sam shrugged. "I was told that we are all created by the goddess herself."

"Well, that is certainly true." the mayor chuckled, "but we do have a part to play in it as well."

Sam was led to the furthest depth of Vulgina where there sat a massive wall. On the wall stood a large red ring, similar to the entrance to The Pit, but much smoother. Nectar still dripped slightly from it as Sam was led up a still slimey set of stairs to a small building that traveled through it.

Once Sam was inside he was led to a giant room of computers and machines. There were numerous small stalls all around me that looked like the building could handle hundreds of people simultaneously.

"Welcome to birthing room!" the mayor proudly announced. "This is a relic left for us by our ancestors. With this, we are able to keep on living in spite of our inability to reproduce ourselves."

"How does it work?" Sam asked amazed. In answer to his question, the Mayor led him to a large window on the far wall.

Sam could hardly believe his eyes. Before him was a massive red room. Possibly bigger than all of Vulgina! The room was mostly bare save for two holes, one on either side. From one of the holes, something seemed to be starting to come out. Workers were hard at work spraying the unidentified ball with some sort of spray.

"This is our goddess' womb." the mayor explained. Once a year our goddess provides us with an egg of fertility. Normally, the egg of a goddess, no matter how fertile she may be, would be incompatible with our DNA. But our forefathers left us instructions to create a solution. This solution transforms the goddess' gift from one egg into thousands. Once that process is complete, we can fill the egg with our genetic material to give birth to new citizens that will carry on our civilization!"

The mayor placed a hand on Sam's shoulder. "This is why citizens register to become adults in Vulgina. It is vitally important for the male population to donate their genetic material to the machine. It is only from these donations that we can keep our civilization going."

The mayor laughed as Sam looked up at him flustered.

"Don't worry." the mayor replied. "We are not asking you to become a father just yet. It is impossible to tell which citizen created which child in the machine. Because of that, children are distributed to families which volunteer based on which city needs more citizens. You'll have time for that when you are older!"

A bit more relaxed Sam looked back through the window at the massive cavern of his goddess. Completely unpopulated and yet so important to our civilization. It felt like an honor just to be here.

"So, are you willing to donate?" the mayor asked. Sam nodded to causing him to break out into a large smile.

"Great!" he replied. "Normally I would just ask you to enter one of those booths and let the process happen automatically, however, since you are an honored guest today, and it is currently activated... how about we try something a bit more... exciting!"

Sam was led up a set of stairs to a private room. The room was still small but far more luxurious than the floor below. At the far end of the room, a console with a small hole at waist height sat. On top of the console was a helmet and pair of gloves with wires sticking out of them.

"This is a device which is usually only reserved for royalty." the mayor explained. "But it has been many generations since anyone has had the right to use it, so I say, why not let the young have their chance!"

The mayor led Sam over to the console and handed him the helmet and gloves. "Another gift from our ancestors." he explained. "This device only works when the goddess slumbers. The wires attached to it connect directly to her. It will allow you to enter the subconscious of the goddess herself, and experience the world as she sees it."

Sam went to put on the helmet when the mayor gave him one last word of warning.

"You are about to enter the presence of the goddess herself." the mayor warned. "Even though what you will be experiencing won't be real, it has the potential to affect her entire body. Might I just warn you, treat her well."

With that warning, the Mayor left the room to give Sam some privacy. Sam took a deep breath. He was about to meet the goddess face to face. Him. Just a scrawny tall boy from The Pit. Did he have the right to do this? But the mayor had trusted him this far. Maybe it was time he did the same.

With the gloves on, Sam pulled down his pants and put on the helmet. As soon as the visor covered his eyes, his consciousness was transported to a higher realm.

 

Chapter 5: Cataclysmic Intimacy by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Just a warnng, this chapter and the next does contain some brief (if not imaginary) intercourse, but it is more focused on what happens everywhere else. If you want to learn more about the other cities, this is the chapter for you

Rachel looked up in her dream to see a tall man about her age, buff and handsome. His hair was messy and blonde, but he had attractive features. The way he looked at her made her heart beat fast. It was as if he were looking at the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed. As he lightly run his hand along her inner thigh, she realized she was naked. Naked and already wet. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around him. As she felt his hard body press tightly against hers, she pulled him in closer for a deep kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam couldn't believe his eyes. Before him stood a naked lady with long red hair, more beautiful than the fine clothes he had just been given. Her green eyes stared at him, confused, but also expectantly. This couldn't be real!

Running his hand lightly along her inner thigh he could feel it! He could feel the soft flesh that felt beautiful against his finger tips. Leaning in closer, he could see the Gateway Control Center for Vulgina City. The entire heavenly gates themselves were partly open and were smaller than his hand. He saw The Pit where he grew up, which was now smaller than his finger. He reached down to touch them, when he felt the goddess pull him into her embrace. His hand landed on the surprisingly soft flesh of the Boob-Ei Mountains. His entire palm dwarfed them as her hardened nipples pressed into it.

As he looked up into the eyes of his goddess which stared at him as if begging him, he became lost to all sense and reason. The two began kissing. Their tongues intertwining as if they were trying to pull the other into them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The people of Boob-Ei had noticed a change. The goddess' heartrate had quickened, and thick moisture was forming on her surface.

"BRACE FOR IMPACT! a foreman shouted as the giant hand of their goddess headed straight towards them. Children clung to their parents in fear as the world shook. The goddess' own hand had landed on the entrance to the Boob-Ei Mountains and was squishing and rubbing them.

"Village Elder! What do we do!?" a young man cried out running to the leader of the city.

The elder stared out at the sloshing milk as the citizens deperately attempted to regain their footing.

"I have heard of this once before in the legends of old." the elder replied. "The goddess seeks satisfaction and must be appeased. Gather all the men to the base of the great Nip-Pel peaks! We must worship our goddess so her wrath may leave us!"

Men from each mountain all gathered until the two great Nip-Pel peaks were surrounded. The men looked up amazed. The Nip-Pel peaks had always been large, but they had never seen them quite THIS large before. At the elder's command, the men all began rubbing in unison. The ground shook as the goddess let out a cry, arching her back into the air in satisfaction.

"Keep at it men!" the leader called out. "We will not stop until the goddess lets us!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The city of Den-Tal were in chaos. Usually at night they would scrounge the cavern for bits of food that they could sell, but tonight, the mighty Tungei Guardian would not let them.

The Tungei was an unpredictable creature. Fused to the goddess' body, without eyes or mouth, it would curl and move with no pattern. Usually as the goddess slumbered however, the beast would also become calm. However, awoken by the cries coming from deep within the goddess' body, the beast was awake and active. Violently twisting and curling as if it were wrestling some unseen foe.

The people of Den-Tal hid in their homes between the mighty white rocks of the cavern as the guardian flooded them with its slightly acidic liquid.

"May the goddess have mercy on us." the elder exclaimed as they were forced to sit and watch in awe, hoping they could survive the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BRING HER IN TO SHORE!" a sailor cried as waves of acid swept some unwitting sailors overboard. The Diges Sea was usually fairly calm as the goddess slumbered, however tonight had been different. The walls of the cavern shook and trembled causing the acidic waters to become turbulent and unpredictable.

"It's become too dangerous to sail!" a young sailor cried out to his captain. "What will we do!?"

The captain looked at the terrified young faces before him. He knew now was the time he had to stand brave.

"Drive her against the wall!" the captain cried. "We'll set emergency anchor against the lining and attempt to weather her out! Change into your acid proof suits as well! It won't save you if you decide to go swimming, but it should hold out long enough for us to be rescued!"

The men all ran for their suits. The suits were made of a pink, green, or purple stretchy material that sometimes found its way in the Diges Sea. The ancestors of the village discovered the material wouldn't digest like anything else that was swallowed, and as such had created protective gear in it. The material was hard to move in, and was fairly sticky so it was harder to take off, but between that and burning to skeletons like the poor souls that had already been swept overboard, this was obviously the better option.

The wails of the goddess could be heard resonating through the thick walls as she twisted her body left and right. The captain looked up towards the entrance to the cavern where her voice traveled from as he hooked his anchor into the soft fleshy walls. In all his 40 years of sailing he had never seen the goddess so agitated before.

"May the goddess have mercy on all of us." he exclaimed.

 

Chapter 6: Conclusion: The Great Flood by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Again, a bit more intercourse, but not a lot of focus on it (as I'm not really into it myself) but hope you all enjoy the ride!

Rachel was in ecstasy. She didn't know who this young man was, but he was good. No sooner had she pulled him close, than she felt his hand rub against her clit and nipples. Her nipples hardened and her lips were soaking wet. The way he rubbed her was as if thousands of little people were stimulating her at once. She wanted him in her. Now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's body was growing hot. The goddess' tongue forced its way into his mouth like a wild animal hungry for food as her hands stroked along his body all over. He felt her nipples press into his chest and her moans overrode any cognitive thought he might have.

Just as he thought this couldn't get any more erotic, he felt his own growing member start to push through the goddess' hungry open gateway. He thought of how easily this unmovable gate that only opened a bit at the request of ancient technology gave way to him. He thought of what chaos going inside would cause to all the people in Vulgina below. But none of this was real. And the thought of doing this admittedly made him all the hotter.

"DO IT! Oh Please! Go into me! Fill me up! Please!" the goddess moaned into his ears.

"My goddess commands." Sam replied.

The goddess' moan of pleasure could be heard for miles as he forced the holy gate open with his member.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mayor! It's an emergency!" the mayor's assistant cried out to Sal who was watching the chaos ensue from down below.

"That boy..." the mayor pondered. "It couldn't be."

Grabbing the assistant by the shoulders he cried. "Tell everyone in Vulgina to prepare! We are going to have a great flood!"

"A great flood like in the legends?!" the assistant cried out. "That's impossible! We haven't had one in generations! And we already harvested her once!"

"GO!" the mayor cried out, not bothering to argue. The assistant quickly scrambled out to warn the city.

"If we make it in time we will witness a blessing from our goddess like never before!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam was going crazy. He felt his member grow hot as he pounded his goddess who dug her nails into his back. He thought of the people of Den-Tal who would be battling their two tongues. He thought of the people of the Boob-Ei mountains and how he could suck out their harvest so easily with his lips. He thought of the people of Vulgina city who would be being crushed against the walls of the city. As he thought about all these things his heart raced faster and faster until finally he felt himself give way.

He came, filling up his goddess with his DNA. It felt amazing as the warm spacious walls of Vulgina now felt tight and hugged onto him. The goddess was not about to let this stand unrewarded however. With a long longing cry, the goddess' vagina exploded, filling entirely with the sweet nectar only she could produce.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BRACE FOR THE FLOOD!" the mayor cried as more nectar than he had ever seen in his life came shooting into the city. The nectar came out with such force that it burst out of the mighty gates to the city hitting the already moist purple sky above. Buildings and stalls even at the highest of levels of the city were coated in nectar that the cleanup crew was busily trying to collect. It was a harvest not seen for generations. The legends clearly did not do it justice.

"And to think, I have lived long enough to see this." the mayor mused to himself before turning back towards the birthing chamber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel woke with a start to find herself lying on her bed. The tall boy was no longer there, but her sheets and panties were both soaked. Her shirt had been pulled back and her nipples were erect.

"I wanted to go again..." she sulked as she let her hand travel down to her clit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Connection offline. Goddess awake." an automated message exclaimed pulling Sam back to reality. Taking off the helmet and gloves he looked down to see he had successfully donated his DNA.

"I kind of wanted it to last a bit longer." he thought to himself as he looked longingly at the console.

Sam washed himself off then walked downstairs where the mayor unexpectedly greeted him with an open hug.

"Sam Cornbottom!" the mayor exclaimed. "You have allowed me to witness something today that I never thought I would ever see in my lifetime, or for the entire future of our people!"

Sam looked out the window at Vulgina city and was shocked to see the whole city flooded with nectar.

"I-I did that!?" Sam stammered. "I-I-I didn't mean to! Is... Is everyone alright?!"

The mayor laughed a hearty laugh. "A few broken stalls, but no casualties in Vulgina it seems!" he replied. "Though in the future, I think we will have to prepare a bit more thoroughly for such an event!"

"The future?" Sam asked almost too scared to hope.

The mayor held out his hand towards Sam. "Would you be willing to come back and provide a great flood for us again?" he asked. "We will let you use the luxury chamber again of course! In fact! We will make it exclusively yours if you so wish!"

Sam could scarcely believe his ears. He would get to meet her again!

"YES!" he cried out. "I'LL COME WHENEVER YOU WANT!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam packed up his truck loaded up with gifts and drove away to the cheers of the people of Vulgina. As he drove through the still twitching open gate, he thought back to when he saw it at the size of the goddess. It was amazing how small such a titanic structure looked, yet it still looked just as beautiful.

Hitting the gas, Sam started the long drive back between the twin mountains of his home, excited to tell his parents about his eventful visit to Vulgina City!

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8588