Stuart's Sexy Sister by Tiny Jedi
Summary:

Stuart, 19, has a super hot 17-year-old sister.  He must decide whether to shrink himself or not.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Incest, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 18920 Read: 84813 Published: August 14 2019 Updated: August 29 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Tiny Jedi

2. Chapter 2 by Tiny Jedi

3. Chapter 3 ... 8-16-19 by Tiny Jedi

4. Chapter 4 ... 8-17-19 by Tiny Jedi

5. Chapter 5 ... 8-19-19 by Tiny Jedi

6. Chapter 6 ... 8-21-19 by Tiny Jedi

7. Chapter 7 ... 8-22-19 by Tiny Jedi

8. Chapters 8 to 12 ... 8-29-19 by Tiny Jedi

Chapter 1 by Tiny Jedi

(I don’t have convenient Internet, so I can’t post often or reply to comments often.  When I find motivation then I write more.  It won’t be a regular schedule, though I wish I could.  Thanks for reading.)

- - - - -

9 Years Ago

            Stuart had a shrinking fetish.  It started when he received a Christmas gift when he was just 10.  It was truly remarkable.  It was a portable shrink ray.

            Nearly every day at the age of 10, he would shrink himself down to a centimeter tall… hop into the spherical, gumball-size flying ship that allowed him to travel all about the house.  He had a younger sister by two years named Cassandra… and Stuart just loved to fly by his 8-year-old sister to tease and aggravate her.  He would use the built-in speaker on the flying ship.  He’d say, “Cassie, you look so funny as a giant!  Ha-ha!”

            Cassandra would just huff in annoyance and swat away at the flying bug of a brother.  This type of behavior, though, continued for many months.  Stuart would fly into his sister’s bedroom every few days.  He’s say some stupid, childish remark and then zip away, leaving his sister to roll her eyes and do her best to ignore him.

            And then after a year or so, Stuart had begun focusing on his other toys, partly because both his sister and he had grown tired of his little games.  And eventually, he thought his shrink ray was sold or given away along with some of his other toys.

 

Present Day

            At the age of 19, Stuart’s relationship with his sister had changed.  He no longer viewed her as some little girl who he could annoy whenever he wanted.  He didn’t like to admit it to himself, but it was unmistakable that his little sister had grown into a gorgeous and shapely 17-year-old.  There was no doubt about it.

            What really pushed his attraction over the line was when his sister started to do some modeling a year ago for a high-end department store, and the advertisements for the store were in the newspaper along with all the other store advertisements.  First, his sister modeled dresses and casual clothing.  She looked phenomenal with her curvaceous figure and drop-dead gorgeous face with plump, pouty lips.

            It was too much to see her weekly pictures in the paper.  One week, Stuart secretly took the store advertisement to his bedroom.  His sister had that sexy, smoldering gaze in the picture as only she could do… long, thick dark hair with stunning pale blue eyes.  Stuart surprised himself when he ended up masturbating to the image of his sister wearing a pair of shorts that really flattered her wide hips and shapely, athletic legs.  And her tight-fitting top really showed off her hourglass figure… her small waist with her large breasts.  Stuart estimated that she had a pair of DDs.  His sister was just too damn curvy to resist.

            A month went by and Stuart checked the paper… which had become a regular thing now.  He believed that no one knew of his secret attraction to his beautiful sister as he took the advertisement from the paper.  No one was home at the moment as he ran back upstairs to his bedroom.

            And that’s when Stuart’s eyes shot out of his head.  It was a special summer swimsuit sale.  He flipped through the pages and his teen sister was wearing a skimpy gold-metallic bikini, her long dark hair flowing.  She was doing this sensual pose that really flattered her curvy hips and ample breasts.  Needless to say, Stuart jerked off immediately to the irresistible image of his sibling.  She looked perfect, like a goddess.

            The only mistake Stuart made was that he didn’t return the store advertisement to the paper.  And later that day, his sister stopped by his bedroom.

            With Stuart lying on his bed, he heard Cassandra’s sensual, feminine voice.  “Hey Stuart — have you seen my store ad today?  I wanted to check it out.”

            “Uh…” his voice wavered anxiously.  “Um…”

            “Well?  Did you or didn’t you?  It’s not in the paper.  I checked.”

            “Uh… I haven’t seen it… the swimsuit — I mean, summer one.”

            Cassandra put her hands on her hips.  “How did you know I was modeling a swimsuit, hmm?”

            “No, no, I said summer one.”  He swallowed hard…. feeling his face becoming very warm.

            Cassandra glanced over at her brother’s desk… her eyes narrowing.  “Is this…?”  Sticking out from beneath a pile of papers, she snatched out the store advertisement.  “Oh, my God!  You have this in your bedroom?”

            He knew for sure he was turning beet red.  “I-I was going to return it, I swear.”

            And then his sister pulled out another store ad from a previous month.  “Oh, my God!  Are you collecting these?”

            “No, no… It was just the one with you in the bikini I wanted.  I forgot to recycle the other one.”

            Cassandra snickered, taking her store ads in hand.  “I thought you said you hadn’t seen my swimsuit ad.  Whatever!”  She stormed out of her brother’s room.

 

The next day…

            Stuart headed downstairs to get something to eat.  He awkwardly touched the side of his head as he spotted Cassandra in the kitchen.  “Oh, uh… hey,” he mumbled, trying to find something to eat fast.

            “Stuart,” his sister said calmly.

            After a half a minute without talking, his sister said, “So, Mom left for her business trip for the rest of the summer.  Guess that means it’s just us for the whole summer — me and my brother who likes looking at his half-naked sister.”

            “Yeah…” Stuart answered.

            After a moment, his sister commented.  “Please tell me you didn’t —”

            “Didn’t what?”

            “Didn’t jerk off to my swimsuit ad.”

            Stuart swallowed.  “Well… ahh…”

            “Ugh!” she groaned and rolled her eyes.  “Oh, my God!  I can’t believe you!”

            “You were wearing a really tiny bikini, Cassie!  What was I supposed to do?”

            “How about not masturbate to your sister!”

            Stuart’s mouth was open, but no words came out.

            “You know,” Cassandra exhaled loudly.  “I’m done talking about this.”

            “You weren’t supposed to find out,” Stuart finally said.

            “I said I was done talking about it.”

            “Fine.”

            His sister reached over to the kitchen countertop.  “Mom told me to give you this before she left this morning.  She found it hidden away in the attic.  It’s your shrink ray toy with flying ball.”

            Stuart took it, his eyes lighting up.  “I thought this was sold at a garage sale.  They stopped making these toys, so I couldn’t get another one.”

            “Well…” Cassandra said.  “That’s all Mom wanted me to tell you.”

            “Okay, um… thanks.”

            “I’m going to my room,” his sister said.  “Don’t bother me.”

            Stuart watched his sister’s shapely hips with nice butt as she stepped to the stairs and ran up.  She had amazing legs.

            He looked at the shrink ray in his hand, and then glanced down at the table seeing that the store ad which contained his sister’s bikini picture was lying right there on the kitchen table.  It wasn’t unusual to leave the store ad on the table.  Most weeks that’s how it was.  It was only this week that was different — his sister was wearing a skimpy bikini

            Stuart opened the ad, and once again took in the amazing view of his sister’s modeling pic.  “Oh, God…" he breathed, trembling.  “Oh, wow…”

 

Chapter 2 by Tiny Jedi

Stuart had gone up to his bedroom, having decided to leave the department store advertisement on the kitchen table — he didn’t want his sister to know he really wished he could keep her modeling picture.  He was embarrassed enough as it was having his sister find out that he had taken it to his bedroom earlier… and worse yet that he had masturbated to her bikini pic.

            As he lay on his bed, he couldn’t get the image out of his mind.  He certainly knew his sister was hot, but that picture of her in that gold-metallic bikini… and a small bikini at that… made his sister’s body look beyond hot.  The way the shiny fabric conformed to… skintight-like… around her perky DDs.  He was sure of it now they were bigger than a D cup.  DDs seemed the right size in his mind.

            Stuart rubbed his crotch though his pants.  And then there was his sister’s bikini bottom.  Equally arousing… that thin strip of metallic-gold… which followed the contours of her toned pelvic region.  Cassandra’s wide, womanly hips alone… the way they tapered up to her narrow waist… and her athletic midsection… strong and lean… her set of abdominal muscles looking toned and taut.  His sister was obsessed with physical fitness and played soccer for high school and with friends during the off-season.

            Stuart couldn’t handle it anymore.  I have to go get that store ad, he thought.  I don’t care if Cassie thinks I’m a pervert.  It’s not my fault that she looks like a goddess.  I didn’t ask to have a gorgeous model of a sister with a body like that.

            He got up and headed out of his room, sensing that he still had a boner in his pants.  He closed his eyes as he walked trying to get rid of his arousal.  Heading downstairs to the kitchen… his eyes widened as he noticed the store ad was no longer on the table.  “What?” he said aloud.  “You got to be kidding me.”

            He knew his sister must have taken it.  She mentioned she wanted it beforehand.  Great, he thought.  Now what?  I really need to stop thinking about that picture.  It’s so fucking amazing.  It’s a perfect picture.  Too bad the store no longer sells the newspaper with her picture in it.  If I went yesterday, maybe I could have gotten it.

            Stuart leaned forward putting his face in his hands.  “Ugh!” he groaned.  Why can’t normal porn be this good?  Why does my sister have to look like a fucking goddess?  It’s not fair!  And it was true that Cassandra was a 10 out of 10 when it came to her beauty and body.  Over the years, she just kept getting hotter and hotter and hotter as she matured.  And now at 17, she was literally breathtaking.  It took all of Stuart’s mental energy to ignore the physical beauty and erotic side of his sibling.  He tried so hard to not be attracted to his sister… to not think of her sexually.

            “Okay, I’ll just head upstairs and see if I can get it from her.  I’ll just ask.”  He went up the stairs and down the hall… arriving at Cassandra’s room.  The door was closed and he knocked.

            “What do you want?” his sister yelled.

            “Umm… nothing,” Stuart suddenly chickened out.  He continued to stand there… for he really wanted to see that bikini picture again.  It was the type of picture he thought he could jerk off to for a lifetime.  It was that amazing.

            Stuart finally turned and began to walk back to his bedroom — when his sister’s door opened and he heard that naturally seductive voice that went perfectly with the way she looked.  “Stuart… did you come to my room for this?”

            He turned and saw his beautiful sister with her arms crossed… the store ad in her hand.  “Well?  Did you?”

            Stuart blinked nervously.  His younger sister seemed even hotter as she glared at him.  It was almost like her being displeased made her more erotic.  Stuart was about to speak when something caught his eye.  He noticed a subtle smirk on his sister’s full lips.

            Oh, my God,  he thought.  Is… is Cassie secretly enjoying this too?  Is she glad that I am turned on by her bikini picture?

            “Well?” Cassandra said firmly.  “Don’t just stand there like an idiot.  Answer me.”

            Oh, maybe not.  I guess she’s just pissed at me.  Stuart said, “I, uh… yeah…”  His thoughts raced, and he knew he should just ask if he can have the picture.  For if his sister were to recycle the store ad… he may never get the chance to see such a mind-blowing and scantily clad pic of his sister again.  That gold-metallic bikini.  He needed to be assertive even if he sounded like a pervert.  Stuart continued, “I wanted to ask you… if I could have your bikini picture.”

            Cassandra rolled her eyes, breathing out in disgust.  “I knew it!  You are such a little pervert.  Just like when you were a little kid.  Remember when you shrunk yourself so little and annoyed me all the time when we children.  You always made yourself so fucking little… like a little bug!  You’re acting like a little bug right now!  Such a little, little, little annoying insect!”

            His sister angrily spun around and re-entered her bedroom.  She slammed the door.

            Stuart stood there in the hall… breathing anxiously, his heart racing.  How many times did she say the word “little”?  Eight… nine times?  Does that mean something?  Or is she really just pissed at me?

            He sheepishly went back to his own bedroom.  He said to himself, “How am I supposed to get that picture?  I want it more than she does.  I think she knows that.  Maybe I should shrink myself and fly in there covertly with my flying sphere.  It has a tractor beam of sorts… maybe the store ad is not too heavy that I could drag it out.  But it’s been so long since I shrunk myself… I don’t know if I have the guts.”

 

 Please comment.

Chapter 3 ... 8-16-19 by Tiny Jedi

Stuart had been waiting in his bedroom for the past hour… and for the past 20 minutes he had been pacing back and forth.  He thought, Okay, Cassie was pretty angry.  It’s understandable that she thinks I’m a pervert.  I can’t help it that she’s so damn scorching hot — a perfect 10.  Her being my sister doesn’t make me blind.

            He put his head in his hands, rubbing his forehead.  “I just want to get the bikini pic.  That’s all.  I know she’s out of my league.  I just want the table scraps that fall to the floor — and that’s her picture.”

            The sound of his sister’s door opening caught Stuart’s attention… and he stood still… listening.  He heard his sibling heading down the stairs.  And then a few minutes later, he heard her footsteps again as she ran back up.  “She must have returned to her room… but I didn’t hear her shut her door this time.  That means I could slip in with my flying sphere. Covert is the best way.”

            Having already waited an hour, Stuart didn’t hesitate.  He took the flying sphere from his shelf — a round, grayish-white ball that was approximately half an inch in diameter — and he set it down on the floor in the corner.  It was the preparation for shrinking that he used to do all the time when he was 10 years old.  And now 9 years later, he was doing it again.  He picked up the shrink ray, which looked like a TV remote but half the size or smaller.  He set it down on the floor, too, beside his little ship.  Pressing the button on the shrink ray, an energy beam quickly shot out in a flash of red light.  His height along with his clothes began to dwindle rapidly… and in a matter of a 2 or 3 seconds he stood a tiny 1 centimeter tall.

            Stuart blinked several times as he looked about his now enormous bedroom.  “Oh, God… maybe I shouldn’t do this.  Cassie’s bedroom is equally as big… but the difference is she’s in it.”  Stuart looked skyward… seeing that the ceiling was impossibly high up.  He didn’t remember feeling this much apprehension when he was 10 years old.  It was all fun and games back then.

            “Well, no time to waste,” he said trying to lessen his increasing anxiety.  If his sister’s bikini picture wasn’t so unbelievably amazing, there’s no way he would be heading into his sister’s room when she had been recently angry with him.  She even slammed the door, he recalled… which meant: Stay Out.  Though now the door should be open, he figured.

            Running over to flying sphere — with the logo on the side FS1000 — Stuart pulled a little handle on the front and the sphere quietly opened up like a clamshell.  He climbed aboard, pulling himself up and inside.  Taking his spot in the cushioned leather seat, he pressed the button to close the sphere.  A large, expansive, 360-degree window, once opaque, now appeared all around him, allowing him full view of the outside world.  The controls were simple... it was designed that way… a simple flight stick and set of buttons.

            “All right,” he said.  “Here goes nothing.”  The flying sphere quickly ascended about 3 feet into the air — an equivalent of 500 to 600 feet from Stuart’s perspective.  ‘Whoa....” he uttered.  “Okay, I’ll just take a spin around my room… to get used to the controls.”  He did a couple trips around his bedroom moving at a speed that seemed fast to him but was little more than walking speed of a normal-size person.

            “Just like riding a bike,” he said, smiling.  He flew out of his room and adjusted his speed so he floated down the hallway.  As he approached his sister’s room, he hovered for a moment, seeing that the door was only a small crack open.  Enough space to slip through… but just barely.  He wondered anxiously if his sister was still upset with him trying to obtain her store ad with her bikini pic.  He anxiously grasped the back of his head, thinking, I… I should go back.  Wait a few more days.   Yeah, when Cassie has forgotten about being angry with me.  No… she’s never going to forget I jerked off to her picture.  And in a few days, she might have recycled the store ad.  Now is the time.

            Stuart took the flying sphere down close to the floor and slowly flew through the crack.  As he coasted along the tan carpeting of his sibling’s room, he saw how mind-blowing the sheer size of everything was.  Maybe it was his imagination… or just his nerves… but everything seemed 100 times bigger in his sister’s room than in his own room.  His sister’s dresser and chair with her desk were several hundreds of feet tall.  And then there was her pink and black bedspread covering a bed that was more than a thousand feet long… a bed for a teenage girl that was —

            And then as he flew upward, Stuart gasped as he saw the 1000-foot-tall 17-year-old.  A truly skyscraper-sized girl.  His heart pounded in his chest as his eyes took in the curvaceous body of his family member in her short shorts and black tank top.  He realized that she hadn’t seen him yet as she was looking through her closet at her clothes.

            Stuart’s eyes darted about — searching for the store advertisement with her bikini pic.  “There it is,” he said aloud.  “On her desk.”

            And then he noticed his sister’s long flowing dark hair move as she spun around.  Stuart gasped as he watched the titanic teen walk over to her bed.  She lay down, taking her phone in her hand.

            “Oh, God… Oh, God…” Stuart said with both fear and relief.  “She didn’t spot me.”  He took in the amazing view of his sister’s perfectly sculpted legs… as he then took the flying sphere down closer to the floor.  “She’s fucking hotter now that she’s huge.  Or rather that I’ve shrunk.  I didn’t think she could get even hotter… but she is.”

            No time to dwell on how curvy his family member was, he floated the FS1000 underneath the teen’s bed… reappearing on the other side.  It was fortunate that his sister’s desk was on the side opposite of the way she was facing.  Taking the ship skyward again… he floated all the way up past her giant desk chair… and then up to the top of her desk.  He rotated the flying sphere around as he anxiously checked to see if his sister was looking his way.  He saw the teen playing with a long strand of her dark hair… wrapping it around her finger… her attention on her phone’s screen.

            “Okay,” Stuart said, turning back the ship to the task at hand.  The store ad directly beneath him on the desk, he pressed the button to initiate the tractor beam.  It locked on… and the energy of the beam allowed him to drag the slick paper advertisement along the surface of the desk… all the way to edge.  “Now the tricky part.  Hope it’s not too heavy.”  He flew the ship off and away from the desk, but the tractor beam was hopelessly underpowered at such a diminutive size… causing the store ad to plummet to the floor pulling the helpless flying sphere and Stuart along with it.  There was no time to disengage the energy beam as he crash landed onto the carpeting.

            “Oh, shit,” Stuart said, trying to regain his bearings.  But there was no time to dawdle as he heard the sound of his sister who had peered down over the side of her bed.  “Stuart?!  What the fuck!”

            “Oh, no!” he exclaimed, fumbling with his flight stick.  He managed to take the ship back into the air, glancing behind him as he saw the gigantic teen quickly rising to her feet.  Her feminine voice sounded with extreme agitation.  “Stuart!  I am so fucking pissed at you!  I am in no mood for your little shrinking games!”  She saw the store ad on the floor and picked it up.  She exhaled in a huff of disgust.  “You little pervert!  I should have known you would have tried to sneak in here when you’re super tiny!”

            Stuart’s heart was still thumping away, breathing in an all-out panic as he was flying about his sister’s room.  He was too anxious to fly straight, but he finally managed to right himself as he headed back towards the crack in his sister’s door.

            As he darted toward the opening, he suddenly saw his sister’s enormous, feminine hand press against the door as it slammed loudly shut.  And the next moment, he realized he was no longer flying — the controls unresponsive.  His ship was caught between the thumb and index finger of his giant sister.

 

Chapter 4 ... 8-17-19 by Tiny Jedi

Stuart could only look helplessly out the window of his flying sphere as his sister lifted the gumball-sized ship with him — 1 centimeter tall — up before her model-like face.  Never before when Stuart was a child did his sibling ever once catch him while he zipped around in the tiny ship.  Not once!

            Looking out the window in utter disbelief — nervously shaking in his tiny captain’s chair — Stuart saw the angry, glaring gaze of his younger sibling.  For a brief moment, Stuart’s panic shifted to arousal seeing the flawless, stunning beauty of the 17-year-old’s countenance… but with her face more than 100 feet high and her blue eyes narrowed in disgust, Stuart’s fear and dread came rushing back.

            “Did you really think you could get away with this, Stuart?”  Her scowl increased as she spoke with disdain.  “Shrinking yourself down to bug-size so you could get your tiny hands on my bikini modeling picture?”

            “No, no!” Stuart pleaded through the speaker on his flying ship… his voice sounding high-pitched.  “Y-Y-You’re… you’re not supposed to catch me!”

            “Why not?” his sister answered, bringing the tiny sphere closer to her pretty face.  “Just because when I was 8 years old I tried my best to ignore your annoying antics… your childish insistence to be as small as an insect.”

            Stuart gasped as he then saw his sibling’s voluptuous lips curl into a smirk.  She laughed softly.  “You may think, little Stuart, that you can still get away with this crap.  But I’m grown up now.  And if you continue to insist on shrinking yourself down to a centimeter tall, then I will treat you as the little bug that you are.”

            Stuart couldn’t believe what his sister was saying.  But he managed to reply through the speaker, his voice sounding ever smaller in his defeat.  “Cassie… Cassandra, please!  I-I-I… I didn’t mean any harm.  I-I-I just wanted to get your bikini photo.”

            The teen smirked again.  “Well… didn’t I make it clear that I’m your sister?  And your obsession with a picture of me in a bikini is inappropriate.”

            “Yes, but... uh…” Stuart fumbled with his words, still desiring the gold-metallic bikini picture with his super curvy and busty sibling.  “I-I… I know… but you look so hot in that picture.  Like a goddess.”

            His sister sighed.  “So you see me as a goddess, you’re saying?”

            Stuart felt a twinge of discomfort at the word.  “Yes — I mean, no.  I mean, sort of… it’s hard to explain.”

            “Is it so hard, little Stuart?” she said, taking her free hand, and with her long nail she lifted the tiny handle on the front of the flying sphere.  The tiny ball opened up as its tiny pilot shrieked in fear.  “What’s wrong, little Stuart?  Not having your ship to protect you is scary for you?  I didn’t do this when we were children… but now I think differently about you being so utterly pathetic and small.”

            Stuart felt his sister’s long nail reach in… lifting him from his leather captain’s seat.  His centimeter-tall body clung to her nail as she lifted him up before her stunning pale blue eyes.

            “You can’t!  Cassandra you can’t!”

            “What’s that?” she replied and giggled.  “Your voice is so incredibly tiny.  You have to speak up.”

            Stuart shouted as loud as he could, his voice as high-pitched and harmless-sounding as could be imagined.  “Cassandra!  You can’t do this to me!  I’m your big brother!”

            The teen chuckled, smirking some more.  “I can’t do this to you, you say?  And you’re my big brother?”  She eyed her sibling as he continued to dangle helplessly from her nail.  “Funny of you to remind me that you’re my big brother when you are the one who ~shrunk~ yourself.  You’re the one who made yourself bug-size… little bro.

            “Okay!  I get it!” Stuart yelled.  “Please, please put me down!  I beg you, Cassandra!  I can’t hold on any longer.  My arms can’t hold on.”

            His sister giggled… moving her fingertip over to the palm of her hand as Stuart dropped from her fingernail.  “There,” she cooed.  “Is that better, little boy?  You look so tiny and pathetic in the palm of your big sister’s hand.”

            Stuart stood up as he found himself before the impossibly huge 125-foot-tall face… her gorgeous bone structure… her perfect facial features magnified in their glorious beauty.  The teen’s full, pouty lips together were 15 feet high… though just one lip was taller than he was.  And those startling blue eyes… more than twice his tiny frame… with long thick dark lashes.  Even his sister’s cute and perfect nose exuded a sensual eroticism as much as attractiveness.

            Stuart watched his sister’s long, elegant fingers beginning to curl ominously above and around him — just enough to make him feel like he were in a cage.  “C-C-Cassandra… please!  I’m too small to be treated like this!”  As Stuart said the words with genuine fear, he couldn’t help but have a feeling of arousal like never before.  He reached down and couldn’t stop himself from rubbing his genitals through his pants.

            The gesture had not gone unnoticed.  And his sister’s blue eyes narrowed in disgust.  “You are getting off on this, aren’t you?  Aren’t you!  Being so small… smaller than small… with me so gigantic.  It makes you turned on, doesn’t it?”

            Stuart stopped touching himself.  “No… no!  It was an accident that I got aroused.  I’m sorry!”

            The teen’s pretty face scowled.  “It better have been an accident.  Because I am your sister.  You shrinking yourself better not be to get turned on.  You can’t have your family member turning you on.  Do you hear me… little man?”

            “Yes, I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!  It’s totally inappropriate!”

            His sister narrowed her eyes.  “Yes, you better understand.  I am not bigger than you for your sexual pleasure… or for some kinky fetish of yours.  If you reduce yourself to bug-size in the future, know that I will not stand for you getting off on me being bigger than you.  I will have to discipline you then.  Okay?  Do you understand?”

            “Yes, Cassandra!  I’m sorry!  I’m so sorry!”

            The teen gave him a stern look of disapproval.  And then she smirked slightly.  “You better not be getting aroused by our size difference when you shrink.  Or by me talking about you being small and me being big.”  She then picked up her brother placing him back inside his flying sphere.  She clicked it closed.  And then holding her palm in front of her… she flicked the little ball as it flew across the room and landed hard against the wall.

            After a moment, Stuart realized his sister had opened her bedroom door for him… and he immediately flew the ship out of her room… and down the hall to his own room where he re-enlarged himself.

            He stood in his room… determined that he needed his sister’s bikini picture more than ever.  But he had a feeling that only by shrinking himself could he convince his sister to give it to him.

 

Please comment.

Chapter 5 ... 8-19-19 by Tiny Jedi

Stuart awoke the next morning, normal-size in his bed.  The memory of what he did the previous day — shrinking down and flying his ship into his 17-year-old sister’s bedroom — it all seemed so unreal.  But it was real.  He hadn’t shrunk since he was 10 years old, but now having done it nearly a decade later… he knew his relationship with his younger sibling was never to be the same.

            He couldn’t get the image of Cassandra’s gorgeous and enormous face out of his mind.  Her countenance was truly colossal when he was just a centimeter.  Her exquisite facial features were so expressive as he remembered her scowling at him.  And then those full lips smirking at him… over and over… as she spoke at how he must not get turned on by their size difference.

            Stuart took a deep breath and exhaled, getting out of bed.  He walked out into the hall, thinking to himself how he hadn’t managed to get his sister’s erotic bikini picture.  It had been his goal… the purpose of him shrinking in the first place.  I just have to be extra nice, he thought.  And if that doesn’t work, I’ll shrink myself until she gives me her modeling pic.

            Stepping into the bathroom, Stuart was startled to see his sister standing at the sink getting ready to brush her teeth.  “Oh, hey —” Stuart said, his eyes taking in the incredible view of his sister’s super curvy body.  She was wearing what she went to bed with — a pair of short boxers and a tight-fitting top.  Trying to think of something nice to say that wasn’t too sexual, he blurted out, “Uh… nice socks.”

            His sister looked down at her pink and white-striped socks…. and then turned her gaze to her brother.  “Okay….” she answered.  “You’re acting weird.”  She began to brush her teeth with the electric toothbrush.

            Stuart stood there, awkwardly.  He needed to pee, but he knew he’d have to wait until his sister was done.  His eyes were drawn to the image of his sister in the mirror.  Her white, perfectly straight teeth were so beautiful… erotic even.  Just like everything about her.  He gazed at her open mouth as she continued to brush.  He couldn’t stop staring… and he realized it was because he shrunk yesterday.  He had always known his sister was attractive.  But as she entered high school, her beauty went far, far beyond the typical student.  And now, having shrunk again, she had risen to a sort of godlike status.  He was just realizing this for the first time, and he slammed his eyes shut, feeling disturbed by the notion.

            When he opened his eyes again, his sister was leaning over the sink as she spit out the toothpaste.  He got a glimpse down her shirt at her cleavage… those DD melons of hers jostling... her skin looking so smooth and soft.

            His sister rinsed and spit again.  She then stood up tall.  She grinned beautifully in the mirror… and then ran her tongue across her perfect, glossy teeth.  “Ooh… I love how my mouth feels after brushing.”

            “Uh… yeah…” Stuart murmured, blushing knowing his sister saw him gawking.

            The teen turned to face Stuart, placing her hands on her wide hips.  “I thought after I flicked your little ship across my room, you would have learned to stop bugging me.”

            Stuart took a step back.  “Cassandra, I didn’t mean to be staring at you while you brushed.  I-I… I was just waiting for you so I could pee.”

            His sister sighed.  “Well, I guess you can’t help it, can you, Stuart?  You like to be small.  You like to shrink to the size of a bug.  And bugs are annoying.”

            Stuart watched his sister walk towards the door — his eyes seeing her round, taut butt as she left.   He closed the door.  Having used the toilet, he headed back out into the hall and proceeded down to the first floor of the house.  He noticed his sister sitting at the kitchen table, looking at her phone.

            Stuart thought, I need to do something nice for Cassie.  How am I supposed to get her bikini picture, otherwise?  Her amazing, super-hot gold-metallic bikini picture.  Stuart felt himself starting to get an erection just at the memory of his sister’s scantily clad photo.

            “Oh, hey, umm…” Stuart began, “I could make you breakfast if you want.  Pancakes maybe?”

            The teen looked at her brother with a puzzled expression.  “You really are acting weird today.”  She looked back down at her phone.  After a long pause, she added, “You still want my picture, don’t you?”

            “Umm… uhh…”

            His sister snickered.  “Well, you thought you could steal it by making yourself a pathetic centimeter tall.”  She looked into her brother’s eyes.  “How did making yourself the size of a bug work out for you?”

            “Hey, Cassie, if my tractor beam wasn’t so weak, I would have gotten the store ad without you even knowing.”

            “And then what?  Huh?  You were going to masturbate as you stare at your sister’s hot body?  Ogling my legs and my hips and my boobs?”

            Stuart swallowed nervously, feeling himself blushing.  He didn’t know how to respond to something that was perfectly true, but so humiliating.

            His sister stood up and walked past him over to the refrigerator, opening it.  She took out some fresh, plump red raspberries and put them into a big white bowl.  She washed them and then sat back down at the table.

            She popped a raspberry into her mouth… slowly eating it, savoring it.  She seemed to be ignoring her brother.  But after a minute, she said, “Well… I suppose a girl could find it flattering that her brother is so attracted to his sister.  It certainly is not normal.  It’s really… really quite deviant.”

            Stuart touched his head, feeling uncomfortable.

            “Perhaps… I could give you my bikini picture,” she said.  “Maybe there’s someway you could earn it.  But I definitely don’t like you jerking off to it.  Brothers and sisters are not meant to be boyfriend and girlfriend.”  She looked away from him.

            Stuart watched as the teen’s beautiful slender fingers reached into the bowl and plucked another raspberry.  He watched as she lifted it to her voluptuous lips.... holding it there for a few seconds, tapping it playfully against her bottom lip… before finally tossing it into her waiting mouth.

            Stuart quickly walked out of the kitchen… hurrying over to the stairs.  He ran up to his bedroom.  Setting his flying sphere down on the floor, he then reached toward the shrink ray… ready to press the button.  Pausing, he wondered, Am I really going to do reduce my size again?  With Cassandra?  It’s what she wants, too, right?  Unless I am totally misreading my sister’s signals.  She says it’s wrong… but acts the other way.

            He didn’t hesitate any longer, pressing the button as the red light struck him and his height began to vanish. Dwindling smaller… and smaller…. and smaller.  Stuart blinked anxiously as he reached the size of 1 centimeter tall.  He could feel his fear and dread already spiking… the memory of his 1000-foot-tall, skyscraper-sized sister so fresh in his mind.

            Pulling on the handle, the FS1000 opened like a clamshell, and he hopped inside.  He closed the top as the 360-degree window turned on.  “Okay… to boldly go…” he said, taking the half-inch ball up into the air.

            He glided out of his room… flying down the stairs in silence.  He saw that his sibling was still sitting at the kitchen table.  And she seemed bigger than before, though he knew it was just his anxiety.  She seemed really… really BIG.

            “Oh, God!” Stuart exclaimed, suddenly slowing the flying sphere until it stopped and he was hovering in place.  “She’s too fucking huge.  What am I doing?  Last time I was trying to have her not find me.  And now I’m just going to fly over to her — hoping maybe she’ll let me have her super sexy picture?”

            Stuart could feel his heart banging really fast in his chest.  He attempted to slow his breathing… but no luck.  He pressed forward on the accelerator as he slowly floated closer… closer… closer.

            Coming up around the side, he got a really good view of his sister’s humongous, shapely body.... so surreal how just moments earlier they were having a conversation.  His eyes drooled at the sight of his sibling’s gorgeous, athletic figure.  God, she is so fucking hot!  So out of my league!

            He floated the flying sphere down toward the table.  He purposely flew slowly, setting the ship down inside the bowl of raspberries… aware of his sister’s blue eyes following him as he nestled the grayish-white ball between some berries.  He flipped a switch as the roof of the ship went transparent, so it, too, became a window.

            He heard the sound of the teen leaning forward on the table… her breathtaking beauty looming large as she gazed down into her bowl.  A throaty rumble of laughter reverberated above Stuart’s head.

            “Again?  You ~shrunk~ yourself again?” his sister said in her naturally seductive voice.  “Oh, my God.  Is this becoming a regular thing for you?”

            Stuart pressed a button so he could speak through the ship’s speaker, looking upward.  “I thought maybe we could talk this way, Cassandra… while… umm, you’re big and I’m small.”  The nervousness was obvious in his high-pitched voice.

            The teen snickered.  “Did I not make it clear that I find you to be an annoying little insect?  You make yourself so fucking small.”

            “Uhh…” Stuart uttered looking up at his sister as she continued to peer down at him.  He felt panic beginning to seize him.  “B-B-But you said there was maybe someway I could ‘earn’ your bikini picture.”

            “Ohh… Is that what you’re doing?” his sister said, smirking down at him as she chuckled.  “Your little ship is smaller than a raspberry.  So pathetically small.  And you at a teeny-tiny centimeter are even smaller than that.  Do you really think you can earn the picture of me in my bikini simply by flying into my bowl of raspberries?”

            “I, uh… I thought maybe —”

            Stuart noticed his sister’s long beautiful nails as she plucked the raspberry that had been right next to him.  He watched as she lifted it and popped it into her mouth and began to chew… a moment later swallowing.

            “Cassandra…” Stuart said in desperation. “I thought you would want me to be your little raspberry.”

            His sister gasped.  “My little raspberry?  What are you talking about?  You didn’t fly into my bowl for some kinky fetish of yours.  Did you?  Stuart!”

            “Um, not exactly…” he said, sensing that he was getting a boner.

            Suddenly Stuart found his flying ball picked up between the thumb and index finger of his sibling… a second later, held right in front of her model-like face.  She said with contempt, “Stuart!  I cannot believe you!  I am your family member.  I am not your girlfriend who will play sex games with you!”

            “W-W-Wait!” Stuart exclaimed.  “I didn’t mean —”

            She brought the flying ball even closer to her face.  “I told you I would have to discipline you if you did this again.  I bet you shrunk yourself so your sister would be super big again, because it makes you horny to be super small.  As small as a little, tiny… itty-bitty bug!”

            Stuart could feel his erection getting harder in his pants.  ‘No!  I didn’t do this just so I could get off on it!  I-I-I… I also wanted to —”

            “So you admit you’re getting off on being super small with me?”  She rolled her eyes, exhaling in a huff of disgust.  “Oh, my God.  You’re such a pervert.”

            Stuart sensed his flying sphere being lowered quickly downward.  And then he realized he had been set down on the kitchen floor.  His sister’s pink and white-striped sock came down on top of his little ship.  He heard his sister’s voice.  “Maybe spending some time under my foot will teach you to stop lusting over your big sister.  That’s right, little brother.  Your big… BIG sister.”

 

Please comment.

Chapter 6 ... 8-21-19 by Tiny Jedi

Stuart’s panic struck him super hard as his heart rate skyrocketed.  His eyes bulged — unable to believe his sister’s socked foot was coming down on top of his flying sphere.

            He gripped the armrest of his plush leather seat, but the force of the impact tossed his 1-centimeter body across the half-inch-diameter ball as he crashed into the round-shaped wall.

            He heard his sister’s smooth, sensual voice.  “That’s right, little brother.  I’m your big… BIG sister.  I’m so much bigger than you.”

            Peeling himself off the floor, he saw the pink and white-striped sock pressing down atop the window of the curved ceiling — the ship creaking beneath the immense weight.  He threw himself over to the control console and slammed his hand onto the speaker button   “Please stop!  Cassandra!  Please!  Please!”

            The FS1000 continued to roll back and forth as his sister relentlessly teased the tiny ship and its occupant.  Stuart again flew across the interior of his vessel… hitting hard against the back end.  Oh, no! Stuart panicked.  My speaker must be muffled underneath her sock!  There’s no way I can let her know to stop while she has me pinned.

            The ball kept rolling really far back and forth… and left and right… Stuart tossed violently about the cabin.  And then as he was thrown into the air, he just happened to grab hold of the armrest of his captain’s chair.  His hands held firm as his legs and body flailed behind him.  And then the ball suddenly came to a stop and Stuart immediately positioned his rear into the seat as he clicked his safety harness over his chest.

            He breathed in and out super fast… hearing his heart thumping.  “Oh, God!’ he exclaimed.  “This can’t be happening!”

            And then the flying sphere began to roll back and forth again… really far, so that if he wasn’t wearing the harness he would have been tossed about again.  His head jerked back as he heard his sister’s powerful, feminine voice.  “Isn’t this fun?  Little… little… little brother…”  His eyes, looking out the window, noticed the individual pink threads of the underside of her sock.  Keeping her foot on top of him, she said, “See what happens when you shrink yourself, little Stuart?  You end up under my foot.”

            Stuart pressed the speaker button again, “Cassandra!  Let me go!  Please, let me go!”

            His sister ignored him, or rather Stuart believed his sister still was blocking the speaker with her sock.  He heard the teen laughing to herself.  “It’s your own fault, little brother.  You decided to shrink yourself… again.  What were you thinking?”  She laughed some more… this time louder as she was clearly amused.

            Stuart felt the flying sphere begin to roll forward… and then it stopped as he found himself completely upside down… suspended in his safety harness.  Oh, God, Stuart thought.  Cassandra has no concern for my safety.  And this is when she is only mildly angry with me.  Imagine if she were furious.  Stuart suddenly felt pleasure in his genital region… with the realization that a boner was quickly forming.  This can’t be happening!  Not now!

            The ball rolled back to its original position… coming to a rest for the moment.  “You know, little Stuart... disciplining you is more fun than I imagined.”  She lifted her foot a couple inches and then pressed firmly back down… rolling the ball so that it was closer to the front of her foot.  Stuart could see that the FS1000 had been wedged between a pair of his sister’s toes as she continued to scrunch her toes within her sock.

            Stuart could only listen as his sister continued to taunt him.  “Do you like being punished, little brother?  Is that why you forced me to do this to you?  Clearly you have an attraction to me.  But we both know you getting horny by being super small is not appropriate between a brother and sister.”

            The sensual cadence to his sister’s smooth voice was simply too much, and Stuart unzipped his pants… his fully hard erection popping out.  He began to stroke himself as he looked up through the window at his sister’s socked foot just above his head.

            Stuart began to pump his cock faster as his sister kept talking.  “You better not be getting turned on by being under my foot, Stuart.  Little Stuart.  This is your punishment.  So if you are even thinking of masturbating to this — I would not be pleased with little you.”  He heard his sister laughing.  “I mean, I can understand that you want to get your release.  You are a boy, after all.  But even though I am a girl, you just can’t… squirt your dick… anytime you think about me.  You can about other girls, but not your sister.”

            The ball began to be lifted slightly off the kitchen floor as his sister scrunched her toes even more… playing with the ball like a cat would its toy.  Stuart heard the teen giggling as the ball was lifted and dropped repeatedly underneath her toes.

            Her voice took on a more scolding tone.  “If you didn’t have this obsession with making yourself the size of a bug… then maybe you wouldn’t have these feelings for me.  Being so attracted to your sister.  I think shrinking is making you want me.  And if you just didn’t ~shrink~ yourself — if you didn’t make yourself so very little…so incredibly teeny-tiny… itty-bitty… so super small — then maybe you and I could have a normal relationship.  But you just insist on getting really, really small, don’t you, Stuart?  Small as a little bug… a little, little, little insect.”

            His sister had finished speaking and silence filled the flying sphere.  Stuart had ejaculated during his sister’s speech and was now searching for a way to wipe his hands.

            For the next hour it was mostly silence, interrupted by the occasional giggle from his sister.  She kept her foot in place… occasionally playing with the tiny ship under her toes… but mostly just keeping Stuart’s ship trapped under her sole.  Stuart recalled that she was looking at her phone… and he assumed that was how she was keeping herself busy during the past hour.

            And then suddenly his sister’s socked foot lifted as the weight being removed made an audible creaking sound — the ship’s metal structure returning to its normal spherical shape.  The next thing Stuart knew, the ball had been pinched between the teen’s thumb and fingertip… his head feeling a rush as he was lifted up… up… up… really fast.

            Stuart held his head feeling dizzy… and then his eyes widened as the flying sphere abruptly opened up, and the next thing he knew he was falling.  His sister dropped him into the hollow interior of one of the raspberries.  The teen giggled, saying, “You did say you wanted to be my little raspberry.”

            Stuart righted himself as he stood up… seeing the reddish texture of the berry all around him.  The hole that he was in went up a few feet above his head.  He craned his neck, seeing his sibling peering down at him with a smirk.  Her blue eyes seemed even more stunning, her face even more beautiful.  For a moment Stuart thought of how she looked like a goddess… the immense size of her face combined with her flawless beauty.  But he fearfully pushed the thought away as it seemed that he would be consumed totally if he were to embrace such thinking.

            “Aww… little, little brother looks so adorable inside a raspberry.  I think it’s all right that I put you inside there.  Don’t you agree?  It’s not like as siblings we’re doing anything sexual.  It’s all quite PG-rated… like a Disney movie.”

            Stuart couldn’t help getting aroused by the situation and his sister constantly peering down at him.  “Cassandra!  I think it’s okay that you put me in here!”

            His sister smirked at his high-pitched voice.  She said, “And even pretending that I’m going to eat the raspberry… I think that’s still PG-rated.”

            Stuart’s eyes widened as his sister brought the raspberry down in front of her mouth.  She tilted the little red berry so that the opening was facing her plump, pouty lips… giving her brother the perfect view.

            Stuart watched his sister’s mouth beginning to speak to him.  “I’m sure you don’t mind your sister doing this to you.  Right?  You’re the one with a fetish.  As long as you don’t think of this as sexual… then maybe I’m okay with it, too.  I don’t think of it as sexual.  I mean, you’re not thinking about masturbating from looking at my mouth, are you?”

            “Uhh…” Stuart said, knowing his boner had already returned.  He knew he shouldn’t touch himself with his sister’s ever-present gaze above him.  He said, “I-I… I think eating a raspberry is okay.  People do watch each other eat.”

            “Exactly,” his sister said, sounding relieved as she smiled…. her beautiful white teeth gleaming.  “And since I’ve already punished you, I know you wouldn’t want to think of me as your girlfriend or anything.  You understand that we’re just playing… and brothers and sisters do play together.”

            “Umm… of course,” he answered.  Stuart’s eyes then nearly popped out of his head as his sister’s mouth opened and her tongue slithered out, beginning to slide slowly… sensually over her perfect white teeth.

 

Please comment.

Chapter 7 ... 8-22-19 by Tiny Jedi

Down inside the raspberry, the 1-centimeter Stuart could only watch in utter shock and disbelief as his sister’s mouth began to tease him.  She was holding the raspberry up close to her voluptuous lips… and her tongue was deliberately moving slowly back and forth along her perfectly straight white teeth.

            Oh, God!  Oh, God!  Oh, God!  Stuart fretted in his thoughts.  He wasn’t prepared for this.  He was super attracted to his sister, but being shrunk with her while she seduced him with her mouth was all too much.

            “I’m just having a little fun with little you,” his sister breathed.  Her smooth, feminine voice sounded incredibly seductive… though Stuart knew his sister was speaking as she normally did.  “I still think of you as an annoying little bug of a brother.  But the idea of eating this raspberry… with my brother inside it —  Well… it intrigues me more than I thought it would.”  She laughed softly, saying, “And it gives me a chance to pay you back for being such a little, little… little nuisance.”

            Stuart was speechless.  The urge to reach down and rub his genitals through his pants was overwhelming.  He could feel that he had a full boner, but his sister’s beautiful blue eyes were constantly cast down upon him — and he didn’t want to forfeit seeing what his sister was going to do.

            The teen’s tongue shifted from her perfect teeth over to her upper lip.  Her tongue slowly slid from left to right… and then a bit more slowly back from right to left.  She did that again several times as Stuart braced himself within the raspberry… his attention utterly transfixed.

            His sister giggled.  “I don’t mind you watching my mouth, little Stuart.  Playing games like this is harmless fun.  As long as you don’t make it weird and start jerking off to your sister.  I know you wouldn’t even think of making this a sexual thing… when it’s not.  It’s just my mouth.  I still have my clothes on.”

            “Uh...  No, no, no!  I totally agree,” Stuart responded, his erection throbbing in his pants, unable to relieve himself.

            “It pleases me, Stuart, that I can do this to you.  I felt frustrated with you bugging me in your little, tiny flying ship.  But now you’re trapped, little bro.  So helpless.  So small and little and tiny… and itty-bitty and teeny-weeny.  Your size is so insignificant.  While I am still my normal size… making you seem even smaller by comparison.”  She giggled, saying, “You’re so small I could eat you if I wanted to.  I could eat this raspberry right now with you in it.”

            Stuart felt his panic returning as he watched his sister’s tongue beginning to lick the opening of the raspberry.  The small space around Stuart would turn dark as her tongue briefly covered the opening.  The light returning and then again twilight as her wet tongue licked the berry again and again.  She continued to lick the raspberry as though it were a lollipop.  Over and over and over again… she licked the opening of the raspberry directly in front of her brother’s eyes.

            Oh, God! Stuart thought, his heart racing super fast.  I’m so turned on, but what if she really does eat me.  The fearful notion was enough to keep him from masturbating right then and there.

            And then Stuart watched as his sister’s big sharp beautiful teeth began to bite down on the edge of raspberry’s opening.  Stuart pressed himself further back inside the berry, but there was no place to go.  Her shiny white teeth took another nibble and then another until half of the raspberry had disappeared.

            “Mmm... this tastes so yummy,” his sister said, chewing and swallowing.  “When it mixes with my saliva on my tongue, it tastes so good.”

            Seeing her brother looking nervously up from within the bowl-like half raspberry, she touched the end of her tongue with her fingertip as a strand of saliva extended a couple inches.  She curled her tongue and then smirked.  “Do you like that, little brother?  Do you like seeing your sister play with her spit?”

            Stuart’s erection couldn’t get any harder.  It was at the maximum and it throbbed in his pants… aching to be relieved.  And yet within his mind he was genuinely fearful of his sister’s plans.  He had never seen her act this way before.  As gorgeous as she was, he did not wish to end up at the bottom of her stomach.

            As his sister brought the berry closer to her lips, Stuart cried out, “No!  No!  No!  Cassandra, please don’t eat me!  I’m your brother!”

            He saw his sister’s plump lips immediately smirk at him.  “Yes, little Stuart.  You are my brother, but you’ve been naughty.”

            All of a sudden, Stuart saw the teen purse her lips as a glob of saliva came down washing over him.  His 1-centimeter body didn’t stand a chance as he was smothered in his sister’s spit.  He couldn’t breathe.  It was like he was underwater.  He desperately flailed his arms and legs as he tried to reach the surface… but the gooey spit was thick and it pulled him down.

            He tried to scream but could not.  And then he heard his own voice.  “Cassandra!  No, please don’t eat me!  Please stop, Cassandra!”  And he realized he was holding onto his sister’s long fingernail as she lifted him.  Clinging to his sister’s nail, he then found himself hanging over her spacious palm.  He was too frightened to let go, but with a slight tap of her finger he instantly plummeted and landed in the palm of her hand.

            He heard his sister’s laughter.  “Did you really think I was going to eat you?  You are certainly small enough to eat.  You’re just a little morsel of a man.  But I’d have to be pretty angry to eat you for real.”

            Stuart tried to catch his breath as his heart beat really fast.  He looked up at his sister’s beautiful face.  “I-I… I think I’m okay.  I didn’t really think you were going to eat me.”

            “Really, little brother?” She gave him a doubtful look.  “You seemed pretty nervous there.”

            “Okay, okay… maybe I did for a moment.”

            Stuart then saw his sister’s fingertips as she set his little flying ball down in her palm beside him.  “I think you’ve had enough excitement for one day,” his sister said.

            Stuart walked over to his ship and pulled on the handle as it opened up.  He climbed inside… closing the top.  He flew off his sister’s palm.  And then he zipped out of the kitchen and then flew up the stairs.... floating into his bedroom.

            Having re-enlarged himself, he headed over to the bathroom.  He felt a sense of relief that he had survived his sister eating him.

            In the bathroom, he cleaned himself up and put on some fresh clothes.  And then he heard his sister bang on the door.  “Stuart, I need to take a shower!  I told my friends I’d meet up with them.”

            Stuart opened the door, seeing his gorgeous sister.  It seemed strange to once again be slightly taller than she was.  “All right.  All right,” he said.  He walked out into the hall and then over to his bedroom.

            His eyes lit up as he noticed what was on his bed.  It was the store advertisement.  He immediately flipped through to the page that had his sister’s bikini picture.  “Oh, wow… oh, fucking wow…  Oh, my God, yes!”  His eyes drooled over his sister’s super curvy figure in the gold-metallic string bikini.  Her wide hips… her petite waist.  The way her lean, muscular thighs looked.  And, of course, his sister’s amazing DDs in that skimpy bikini top.

            Stuart quickly shut his bedroom door.  He unzipped his pants.  His full erection sprung out — instantly aroused and ready to go.  He masturbated to the gorgeous, shapely fitness model that was his 17-year-old sister.

            And then as he zipped up his pants, he noticed there was a piece of paper underneath the store ad.  He picked it up, realizing it was written in his sister’s pretty handwriting.

            It read: “Hey, big brother.  I think you earned this picture of me during our little playtime this morning.  I wanted to let you know the modeling agency let me keep this little cute gold bikini.  I have it in my room.  I thought I’d wear it during hot summer days — whenever I want to go in the backyard and swim in our pool.  But I’m afraid I’ll be tempting you too much, as the bikini is quite tiny.  I don’t want to make you too horny.  I am your SISTER after all.”

 

- - - - -

 

Thanks for reading.  If you like this story, please let me know in the comments.

I really don’t have convenient Internet access, so I can’t post as often as I have been doing with this story.  *Maybe* I could post more than one chapter at a time, but just less often.

 

Chapters 8 to 12 ... 8-29-19 by Tiny Jedi

I wrote 5 chapters this past week, surprising myself.  This completes Part One of the story.  Enjoy.

- - - - -

CHAPTER 8

A few days later, Stuart was normal-size in his bedroom as he lay on his bed.  He had masturbated 3 times just that morning to his sister’s spectacular gold-metallic string bikini picture.  He had pleasured himself 5 times the previous day.  And he did the same the day before that.  He had begun to think his behavior was abnormal.  Not the masturbation — though the frequency had increased since he got the bikini pic.  It was jerking off to looking at his sister that bothered him.

            Stuart reached under his bed… felt the store advertisement… and then brought his sister’s scantily clad picture before his eyes.  Wow… he thought, dreamy-eyed.  Cassie is a goddess.  She is so gorgeous.  His eyes followed the curvy contours of his 17-year-old sister’s strong, athletic body.  The gold-metallic bikini was barely there.  It was almost like ogling a nude picture of his family member.  He imagined shrinking himself and climbing that perfect, shapely body of hers.  Climbing her big round DDs… sneaking into her bikini bottom.

            Suddenly there was a loud knock… and the door swung open.  Stuart’s heart rate went from zero to a hundred as he fumbled with the store ad… tossing it beneath his bed.

            “Stuart!” his sister yelled.  “I told you not to leave the toilet seat up a million times!”

            He anxiously touched his head as he tried to position himself in a relaxed pose.  “I-I-I…  I wasn’t doing anything!”

            “What are you talking about?” she said, putting her hands on her curvy hips.

            “Oh, um… nothing.  You know, you’re right, Cassie.  I’m sorry for not putting the seat down.  I promise I’ll do much better with that.  Much, much better.”

            His sister gave him a puzzled look.  “Okay...  That’s good.”

            Stuart smiled, sensing his heart still beating really fast.

            His sister turned her pretty brunette head as she glanced about her brother’s room.  “What have you been up to in here?  Have you been secretly shrinking yourself without me knowing?”

            “No, no… I haven’t shrunk in 2 or 3 days.”  He had told the truth, but left out that he was constantly masturbating to the photo of her.

            The teen sighed.  She stretched her toned arms beside her head.  “Well, big brother, I think it’s good that you take a break from making yourself the size of a bug.  I was worried there for a minute.  Thinking you getting down to a centimeter was making you obsessed with me.”

            “Obsessed with you?” he said, laughing nervously.  “Wh-what would make you think that?  I am not obsessed with you.”

            “Mm-hmm,” the teen said, crossing her arms over her breasts.  “I hope you’re not jerking off to the picture of me in my swimsuit.  I only gave it to you because you wanted it so badly.”

            “No, no… I wouldn’t…”

            Stuart watched his sister’s hourglass figure in her short shorts and tight-fitting top as she sauntered out of his room.  He noticed her shapely legs and taut butt.  Stuart’s head fell into his hands.  Why does Cassie have to be so fucking super hot? he thought.  She’s right.  I am obsessed with my sister.  My sister!  What am I supposed to do?  Maybe…  I don’t know.  Maybe I should talk with her about it.  Maybe she’ll understand.

            He walked out into the hall and headed to his sister’s bedroom.  His sister looked up at him as he entered her room.  She was holding the gold-metallic bikini thong over her shorts, modeling them.  “What do you think?  Isn’t this just an awesome bikini?  I love it!”

            Stuart’s eyes wide, his mouth open, he didn’t know what to say.

            The teen grabbed the string bikini top from her bed, and placed it over her shirt… across her bosom.  “I know what you’re thinking, big brother.  It’s a really small bikini.  Really small.  But that’s what girls wear at the beach.  Lucky for us, we have a pool, huh?”

            Stuart uncomfortably touched his forehead.  “I-I… I don’ know.  Maybe… m-m-maybe, do you think it’s too small?”

            The teen looked at him, snickering.  “Yeah, right.  Mr. I-Shrink-Myself.”

            Stuart felt the need to be honest with her.  His attraction to his sibling had been growing every day… and knowing that he had a shrink ray in his room only made the fantasies all the more arousing.  “No, please… Cassandra.  I’m serious.  I’m too turned on by you.”  He had said that much and felt the need to say it to its end.  “I’m really, really attracted to you, Cassie.  I-I-I… I wish that you were my girlfriend.”

            There.  He said it.

            His sister’s blue eyes looked at him.  “Your girlfriend?  Stuart, I already told you that’s inappropriate.  I’m your sister.  Oh, my God!  What is wrong with you?”

            “B-But just a few days ago you were playing with me when I was in the raspberry.  Pretending that you were going to eat me.”

            “Stuart!”  She took a deep breath and exhaled.  “We were just playing.  It wasn’t sexual.  It’s not like we were boyfriend and girlfriend.  In fact, I didn’t even touch you with my tongue.  I just licked the raspberry.”

            Stuart rubbed his forehead, feeling frustrated and confused.  There was too much gray area.  He didn’t know where his arousal ended and where his relationship with his sister began.

            “So, you’re saying you like teasing me when I’m small?  But as long as it’s not sexual?”

            His sister sighed.  “I like paying you back for annoying me.  I like to torment you and make you regret shrinking yourself.”  She stepped closer and caressed her brother’s cheek with her long nails.  “I know you find me attractive.  That’s okay.  I’m just teasing you about it.  That’s all.”

            Stuart looked down at the floor… and then back at his beautiful sibling.  “Well, what if we just watched a movie downstairs when I’m normal size.  You know, something that was not sexual.  Something that brothers and sisters can do together.”

            His sister smiled.  “All right, let’s do that.  Tonight.”

 

Later that evening, Stuart walked into the living room with the big TV screen.  He had agreed to see the Blu-ray of Star Wars… Episode 9.

            His pretty sister was sitting on one end of a long sofa with a plush blanket in her lap.  Stuart took a seat on the opposite end of the sofa.

            “I’m so excited to watch this with you, Stuart.  So, I forgot.   This is called, ‘The Star Wars?’”

            “It’s just Star Wars,” he said, knowing his sister was purposely teasing him — she and he both having already seen Episode 9.

            “So are stars having wars with each other?” she said, with a giggle.

            “Let’s just watch the movie.”

            With the lights down, the movie started.  About half an hour into it, his sister began to fidget.  Stuart felt her feet bump up against his thigh.

            “Stuart, I want to lie down.  Go sit in the other chair.”

            He grumbled to himself.  “Cassie, the view is better here.”

            “Just shut up and sit in the other spot.  The view is fine everywhere.”  She nudged his leg a little harder with her toes.

            Stuart breathed out in frustration.  “Can’t we just watch the movie, please?”

            A minute passed and then his sister extended her legs all the way so that her socked feet were right in her brother’s lap, her soft blanket draped along her legs.  “If you don’t want to move, Stuart, then you have to put up with this.”

            “Fine,” he grumbled.

            “Shush,” his sister replied.

            “Whatever you say.”

            “Shut up, Stuart.  I’m watching a movie.”  She laughed to herself.

            For the next 5 minutes the movie had gotten exciting as it really pulled you into the adventure.  And Stewart had forgotten his sister’s socked feet were in his lap.  But then he felt her feet begin to move slightly.  He thought it was just a momentary adjustment to make herself more comfortable… but then it happened again.

            What is going on? he thought.  She can’t be doing this on purpose.  She’s the one who scolded me for masturbating to her bikini picture.  There’s no way, she’s —  Oh, wow… oh, my God…

            Stuart felt his sister’s toes rubbing against his genitals.  His cock was quickly developing into a boner.  He tried to alter how he was sitting, but the weight of his sister’s legs made it difficult to adjust himself properly.

            For the next 10 minutes, Stuart’s dick had been fully engorged with blood.  His rock-hard boner was in constant contact with his sister’s feet which seemed to always want to move.  The stimulation kept building… and building… and building.  He had completely lost his focus on what was occurring onscreen.  All he could think about was how his sister’s toes were pushing his libido over the edge.

            And then after another 5 minutes, with his sister’s feet pressing firmly against his cock… his cum exploded out of his dick.  The pleasure was fucking intense.  He didn’t know an orgasm could feel that good.  As his sister’s feet shifted, he ejaculated inside his pants again.  It exploded out of him.  Again… and again… and again.

            When he had settled down a couple minutes later, he tried to get up, wanting to get to his bedroom to change his underwear.

            His sister started to stand up as she flipped on the lights.  “What’s wrong?” she asked.  And then she looked down at her brother’s pants.  A big, obvious wet spot was there in his genital area… and his boner was making a bulge in his pants.  He heard his sister gasp.

            Stuart looked down and then back up at his sibling.  “It’s not what it looks like.”

            “Stuart!  I can’t believe this!  I was barely even teasing you.  You actually ejaculated?  Oh, my God!”

 

CHAPTER 9

The next day, alone in his bedroom, Stuart was still thinking about the previous night.  His sister had essentially foot-fucked him — though he was certain that was not her intention.  It was an accident of sorts.  He knew she was teasing him, but didn’t intend it to go quite so far.

            He still had not spoken to his sister since the incident, and he felt the need to apologize to her.  He left his room and went down the hall, sort of hoping she wasn’t there so he wouldn’t have to talk about it.

            As he saw his gorgeous sibling, he immediately blushed.  “Umm… Cassie.  I wanted to talk about the movie yesterday.”

            His sister, sitting on her bed, looked over at him.  “You mean the part where you let me take you all the way to orgasm?”

            Stuart continued to blush crimson.  “Yeah, I-I-I…. I know it was an accident.”

            The teen stood up, crossing her arms.  “Of course it was an accident!” she said angrily.  “That’s not something I do to my brother.  I can’t believe you didn’t say something.”

            “Like what?  Please stop, Sis.  I’m going to cum.”

            His sister breathed out in a huff and sat back down on her bed — a look of annoyance on her beautiful face.

            Stuart said, “I’m sorry, okay?  I should have moved to the other seat.  I’m really sorry.”

            The teen looked away from him.  And then she chuckled.  “I guess you just really like me.”  Her head turned back toward him as her blue eyes looked into him.  “You really wish I was your girlfriend, don’t you?”

            Stuart saw the teen smirking as she leaned back on her bed.  She looked so gorgeous… a sort of come-hither expression upon her face, her lips parted.  And then the fantasy vanished as she said, “Pity you’re my brother.  We could do a lot more, otherwise.”

            What did she mean by that? he thought.  Is that true?

            The teen leaned forward again as she stood up tall.  “It’s going to be really hot outside today.  I think I’ll take a swim in the pool.  If you want to come swim with me, big brother, you can.  I don’t mind you looking at me.  It’s normal to look.”

            The image of his sister’s gold-metallic bikini photo flashed in Stuart’s mind, and he instantly felt a tingling in his genitals.  He nervously replied, “I-I… I don’t know.  Maybe.”

            He walked out of his sister’s room.  He arrived back in his own room, and shut the door.  Oh, my God, he thought.  Is she really going to wear her bikini?  I don’t think I can handle it.  If I went swimming with her, I’d have an erection the whole time.  He sat down on his bed and tried to think of what he was going to do.

            About 15 minutes later, he heard his sister’s sweet, sensual voice.  Without opening his door, she said, “I’m going for a swim in my new bikini.  Come if you want.”

            He heard her footfalls as she went down the stairs.  Stuart held the side of his head, almost panicking.  What am I going to do?  I masturbated to her gold bikini picture so many times — and now she’s going to model it right in front of me!

            Stuart noticed that he already had a big boner in his pants, just at the thought of seeing his sister in that tiny string bikini.

            If I can’t stop this erection, then maybe I should shrink myself?  Then Cassie can’t tell I’m turned on.  He smiled, thinking he had solved the problem.  Getting up, he opened his bedroom door slightly so he could get out of his room once he shrunk.

            He went back to the corner of his room and pressed the button on the shrink ray as his height quickly disappeared.  He got smaller and smaller… and smaller… and smaller.  Until he stood a centimeter tall.

            He ran over to his flying sphere and pulled the handle as it opened up.  He hopped inside, closing the lid.  “Okay,” he said.  “Let’s do this.”

            The little flying ball took off as he floated into the air.  He zipped out of his room and down the stairs.  He curved around the bend as he approached the large glass sliding door that was the entrance to the backyard patio and pool.

            He noticed that the door had been left a crack open.  Did Cassie do that on purpose?  Is she… wanting… me to shrink myself?

            Stuart looked out through the glass and saw his sister already in the pool.  He was only able to see her head sticking out of the water… her long and wet dark hair gleaming in the sunlight.  He felt his heart rate instantly spike.  His breathing quickened and became shallow.  Maybe this is a mistake.  She looks too big and I haven’t even gone out there yet.  No… no.  I have to get a glimpse of her in that gold bikini.  I want the image in my mind so I can masturbate later to it.  I have to be brave.

            Stuart took the FS1000 through the crack as he flew out over the patio.  It was the first time he had ever flown outside before.  The sun was bright, and he knew it was a scorcher that day.  If his flying sphere was not air-conditioned, he knew he’d be sweating.

            He took the ship down low, about a foot off the ground… silently coasting closer and closer to the pool’s edge.  He thought maybe he could go undetected, but then he heard the smooth, sensual voice of his sister.  “So, you decided to make yourself little, did you?  You went really, really… really tiny again.”

            Stuart took a deep breath and flew out over the water.  The pool was very large even when he was normal size.  But now it was like flying over the ocean, the blue water sparkling… the waves rising and falling from his shrunken perspective… though he was sure they’d be imperceptible to a normal-size person.

            As he got nearer… his sister’s 125-foot-tall head loomed large over him.  And then he slowed the FS1000, careful to keep his distance.  As he stared up at the teen’s breathtakingly gorgeous face, she looked like a supermodel… her wet dark hair pushed back.  He came to a stop as he hovered just above the water level.  He purposely stayed just out of arm’s reach, having remembered what happened the last time his sibling got him in her clutches.  He didn’t want to take any chances.

            “I knew you’d ~shrink~ yourself, Stuart.  You just couldn’t resist getting down to bug-size again, could you?”

            His high-pitched voice sounded pathetically small through the speaker, as he pretended to be confident.  “I have my reasons, Cassandra.”  He didn’t want to say he was afraid of getting a boner in front of her.

            “I bet you do.  So, little, little… little Stuart…  Why don’t you come a little closer to your big sister?  Come fly up to me.”  She grinned beautifully, her perfect white teeth on display.

            “Th-th-that’s all right,” he stammered.  “I th-think I’m g-good where I am.”

            His sister laughed.  “Are you afraid?  Do you think I’ll put your teeny-tiny, itty-bitty ship in my mouth?”

            “N-No.”

            “You are the worst liar, little brother,” she teased.  “You little insect!”  The teen splashed her brother’s ship.

            Stuart quickly grabbed the controls as the FS1000 went down hard into the water.  He barely managed to pull the ship back up — the vessel nearly going completely submerged.  He immediately flew higher up, as panic set in… trying to catch his breath.

            He stared out the window, watching as the teen swam over toward the edge of the pool.  And then he noticed that she was getting out, pulling herself up using the ladder.

            “Oh, my God!” Stuart uttered.  His eyes were assaulted by his sister’s super-curvy, athletic body.  Her toned and shapely figure was dripping wet… wearing nothing but her gold-metallic string bikini.  The tiny swimsuit was barely there… showing off his sister’s assets to the fullest.

            Stuart’s jaw having fallen, his eyes drooled over his sister’s womanly hips… tapering to her small waist.  He watched as the teen’s powerful, sculpted legs stepped up onto the patio… her DDs jiggling and bouncing in her tiny bikini top.  Stuart could see water droplets falling off her smooth, flawless skin… her whole gorgeous buxom body glistening in the summer sun.

            Stuart could not un-glue his eyes from the mesmerizing sight.  He gawked at his sister’s perfect hourglass figure.  Nearly nude.  And all at skyscraper-size.

            Then all of a sudden — not looking where he was going — Stuart crashed his ship right into the stone tiles of the patio.  The FS1000’s metal shell screeched along the ground — Stuart’s eye’s wide with terror as he fumbled with the controls.

            “No, no, no!” he cried out.  “Oh, shit!  No!”  The flying sphere skidded across the patio and hit hard against the side of the house.  The little ball having come to a stop, Stuart collected himself, taking the flight stick in his hand.  He flew back up into the air, blinking anxiously, feeling relief that at least his ship was still in one piece.

            He heard his sister laughing.  “Stuart!  What did you do?”

            His pupils dilated as he once again took in the view of the teen’s voluptuous, sculpted figure.  Her stunning beauty took his breath away as she put her hands on her rounded hips.  “Were you looking at my body and then you crashed your little ship?”

            Stuart floated closer, but kept a safe distance.  He answered sheepishly, “Umm… maybe.”

            The teen giggled.  “Well, when you’re super tiny like a bug... I guess it’s harder for you to resist my body.”  She laughed again.  “I’m going to relax here on the patio, little bro.  Try not to crash your little, tiny ship again, okay?”

            Stuart watched his sister’s scantily clad body as she sat down on the elongated pool chair.  She lay down on her back… closing her eyes.  She bent her toned, shapely legs slightly as she arched her back, her big perky boobs pointing upward.

            Stuart flew down closer… rubbing his hand into his groin… his erection instantly returning.  He did a flyby of his sister’s 1,000-foot-long body.  “Oh, wow!” he exclaimed.  “Oh, my God!  Wow!  Cassandra is so perfect!  So fucking perfect!”

            He couldn’t stop himself as he unzipped his pants and began jerking off.  With one hand on the controls, one on his erection, he flew slowly around his sister’s super-hot body in her gold-metallic bikini.  His eyes took in the epic view as he continued to float around… lusting over his sister’s curves from every angle.

            And then without thinking — in a completely impulsive act — he took the ship down closer to the teen’s body.  He floated slowly right down to his sister’s chest… softly landing the FS1000 right between her DD breasts.

 

CHAPTER 10

Stuart’s gumball-sized flying ball sat motionless amid his sister’s big boobs.  He breathed in nervously as he powered down the aircraft.  To do such a foolish thing made no sense, other than it increased the risk of detection which invigorated Stuart.  It floored him to be in such a vulnerable situation… shrunk to 1 centimeter while his 17-year-old sibling was lying down, relaxing poolside, wearing her gold-metallic bikini.

            He looked out the window of the ship, seeing the bare skin of the teen’s enormous breasts, knowing that the string bikini top only covered the minimum necessary.  It was truly an arousing and epic piece of swimwear.  And now Stuart was getting to experience it firsthand, literally.  He stroked his boner faster as he stared out the window.  Even with the curved ceiling of the flying sphere changed to transparent mode, Stuart was unable to see the top of her breasts.

            Stuart pumped his cock faster and faster… knowing that at any moment his sister could sense his presence and he would be captured.  He had landed his ship very softly upon his family member, so it was possible he actually could get away with this.  He pumped his dick, feeling himself orgasm again and again, squirting his cum.  “Oh, yes,” he moaned.  “Oh, God… yes, yes, yes.”

            Having finished, he zipped up his pants.  He breathed out in relief, thinking he had done the impossible — he’d gone undetected.  But he wanted to get even closer to his sister’s giant boobs.  He wanted to touch them.

            Opening the top of the FS1000, he slowly crept out.  Stepping down onto his sister’s chest, he marveled at the sheer size of the teen’s mammaries… the massive globes rising up 50 feet on either side of him.  He began to walk across her chest.

            Suddenly, he saw his sister’s beautiful 125-foot-tall face tilting downward… her startling blue eyes instantly focusing on him.  He gasped, shrieking in fear as he hurried back toward the flying sphere.  But he was too late.  He watched helplessly as his sister’s long, elegant fingers snatched up the tiny ball between her thumb and fingertip.

            The teen’s throaty laughter reverberated in the air.  “Well, well…  Did you really think I wouldn’t notice little brother landing his ship between my big boobs?  And now little, tiny, bug-size brother is without the protection of his ship.”  She lifted the FS1000 away and out of view as she chuckled.

            Stuart craned his neck, staring up as he shook in fear.  He knew he had bit off more than he could chew when he left his ship, but the excitement of risk and danger were too alluring to pass up.  He immediately regretted his cavalier actions.

            The teen narrowed her eyes, her displeasure obvious.  “You look even smaller now standing between my DDs.  So pathetically small at 1 centimeter.”

            Stuart fell to his knees, his high-pitched voice groveling.   “Please!  Please, I’m sorry, Cassandra!  Please, I’m so sorry for landing the ship between your breasts!”

            His sister scowled down at him, her voice sounding irritated.  “What were you thinking, little Stuart?  Did you think your sister was going to jiggle her boobs just because you’re shrunk and in between them?  Is that what you imagined happening?  Hmm?  Answer me!

            “No, no!  I didn’t expect that at all.  Please, Cassandra!  Please, I’m so sorry!”

            “You’re such a little pervert, Stuart.  Thinking I was going to do this… with my big boobs.”  His sister grasped the sides of her breasts and began to make them sway back and forth.  She continued to jiggle her breasts with her brother between them.  Her voice took on a more flirtatious tone.  “Is this what you were expecting, little brother?”

            Stuart’s mouth gaped in absolute astonishment, his eyes wide.  He watched in surreal wonder as his sister’s 50-foot-tall fleshy mounds continued to undulate around him.

            His sister kept jiggling her DDs in her hands.  She didn’t stop.  She just bounced and jiggled her big melons… smirking down at her brother.  “My boobs are so much bigger than you.  I’m so big.  Little brother likes that my boobs are super big, don’t you?”  She giggled, saying, “Or maybe you landed your little ship in the middle of your sister’s tits hoping she would squeeze you between them.”

            All of a sudden, Stuart saw the teen’s breasts begin to rise up as her giant boobs were coming closer to him.  Everything turned dark as his sister’s massive mammaries enveloped him.  He was overwhelmed with the warmth of her soft skin and the smell of chlorine from the pool.

            The teen pressed her big boobs together for a couple seconds… and then released them.  “Is this what you fantasized would happen, little bro?”  She giggled, gently pushing her boobs together again.  Releasing them after a few seconds, and then repeating the process again and again… and again… and again.

            She finally let her brother have a moment to compose himself as she peered down at him, smirking.  She said, “I bet you wonder why I’m being so nice to you.  To me, this is all rather tame.  I mean, it’s not like I’m topless or anything.  I’m still wearing my bikini.”

            Stuart sensed his erection getting harder in his pants, but he resisted masturbating beneath the teen’s gaze.  “Cassandra, I don’t understand!  I thought you didn’t want to do anything sexual.”

            His sister smirked again.  “Let’s just say this is PG-13.  Since I am technically still clothed… it doesn’t matter what we do.  Or that we’re family.  I can tease you, like brothers and sisters do.  It just happens that you’re shrunk really, really tiny.  So very, very itty-bitty.  The size of a teeny-tiny bug.”

            Stuart suddenly found himself picked up by his sister’s fingertips as she lifted him to her lovely face.  “I can touch you, little brother… just like sisters do.  And I can give you a kiss, too.”  She brought him to her mouth and pressed his 1-centimeter body into her plump lips   “Mmmm…”  She laughed softly as she set her brother back down between her boobs.  “I love having you so weak and powerless.  I love controlling you… making you feel small.  I didn’t know I would like it so much.  But I do.”

            Stuart took a deep breath, blinking several times.  His head was still swimming from all that had occurred.  I can’t believe this happening, he thought.  Cassandra is taking total control of what happens when I shrink.  She is pushing the limit of what a brother and sister can do.

            He heard the teen’s soothing, smooth voice.  “Do you think you could climb your sister’s breast all the way to the top?”

            Stuart sensed his erection throbbing in his pants, but he knew he must resist.  He thought it would be too sexual to cum in front of his sister’s eyes, even at his miniature stature.  He shook off the thought as he ran over to his sister’s right breast.

            He looked up at the 50-foot-tall breast.  5 stories high.  Only the very top part was covered by her gold-metallic bikini… the rest of her skin bare.

            Stuart trembled, exhaling with a nervous breath.  He was afraid he couldn’t make it all the way up.  But he started climbing.  Slowly ascending the wall of his sister’s titanic tit.

            As he went up, he was able to grip the teen’s skin better than he thought — still feeling the dampness from when she was in the pool.  His erection in his pants was aching for release when he heard his sister’s sensual voice begin to tease him.

            “That’s right… keep climbing me.  Keep climbing your big sister’s breast.”  Her amusement was bursting as she began to giggle.  Soon becoming all-out laughter.  “This is what you dreamed about, little bro, isn’t it?  It’s what you always wanted.”

            Stuart glanced over, seeing the teen grinning… her smile breathtakingly beautiful.  His tiny frame holding on for dear life, he felt his arousal climaxing.  He shouted, “I can’t concentrate, Cassandra....   I’m trying not to fall!”

            His sister kept giggling.  “We wouldn’t want that, now would we?”  She caressed the side of her breast with her long fingernail super close to her brother.  “You’ll just have to climb faster if you don’t want to fall off my big breast.”

            He grimaced at his sister’s taunting.  But he kept going up… slowly but surely… climbing higher and higher up the teen.  He looked down after a minute, realizing he had reached the halfway point.  He breathed out anxiously, his eyes wide at the 25-foot drop.  He took a deep breath.  I can do it!  Just keep climbing!

            His sister continued to tease.  “What if… I pressed my big boobs together… right now?”

            Stuart felt his arms tiring as he shouted, “No, no!  Please don’t!”

            The teen laughed smugly.  “Why not, little brother?  It would be fun.”

            “Please don’t!  I’ll fall!  I beg you!  Please, Cassandra!”

            “But I like squeezing little, tiny bug-size you between my big tits.”

            Stuart was desperate as he shouted, “Later!  You can do that later!  I beg you not to do it now!”

            His sister giggled again.  “Okay, little brother… later it is.  But I’ll have to smash you with my DDs even more then.”

            He breathed a sigh of relief, unable to contemplate future happenings.  He kept struggling to climb… higher and higher up his sister’s breast he went.  And then he realized the slope had begun to taper, and the climbing became easier.  Soon he was able to get to his feet, and he began to run up the incline.

            Stuart crossed onto the gold-metallic material of her bikini top.  The ultra-thin fabric was still soaking-wet from her swim and clung close to her skin.  Off in the distance, he saw a protuberance jutting upward.  As he ran over, he could see the outline of his sister’s nipple, made obvious by the thin, damp fabric.

            “Oh, my God, wow!” he exclaimed.  “Cassandra’s nipple is so big.  It’s almost as tall as I am.”

            He reached out, trembling with excitement as he rubbed his hands against the slippery gold fabric.  He gasped as the nipple began to move, growing bigger right in front of his eyes.  It kept enlarging until it had surpassed his height.  Now slightly taller than he was, Stuart was shocked to find himself looking up at his sister’s nipple.

            He heard her giggle.  “Are you enjoying yourself, little bro?  You look so cute next to my nipple.  You’re so incredibly small, aren’t you?  So super tiny.”

            She picked him up between her fingertips.  Holding him before her beautiful face, she smiled.  “I knew you would climb me all the way to the top.  You love that your sister’s nipples are so big.”

            Stuart pleaded, “I need you, Cassandra!  I will do anything you want!”

            The teen’s full lips curled into a smirk.  “I know you will, little… little brother.”

 

CHAPTER 11

Stuart awoke the next day, normal-size in his bed.  He stretched his arms, his eyes still sleepy.  He instantly recalled the memory of climbing his sister’s 50-foot-tall breast.  It was a dream come true.  It was everything he had hoped for and so much more.  He remembered his sibling’s sexy voice as she teased him while he climbed to great heights.

            Stuart lay back, his head on his pillow, as he felt himself getting aroused.  And then abruptly his sister stepped into his bedroom.  She was wearing her skimpy boxer shorts and tank top she had worn to bed the previous night.  To Stuart’s surprise, she came right up onto his bed, straddling his body.  She sat down on her brother’s stomach.

            “Hey!  Get off me!” Stuart complained.  “What the hell are you doing?”

            The 17-year-old beauty leaned forward pressing down on her brother’s shoulders.  She smiled, saying, “Just because you’re not bug-size, Stuart, it doesn’t mean I’m not the dominant one.  You’re still submissive.  Don’t you forget it… big brother.”

            Stuart reached over, his hands sliding across the teen’s bare thighs, as he tried to push her off.  But her muscular body was heavier than he had imagined.  Cassie’s legs are so powerful and lean, he thought.  Oh, I can feel them… so wonderful in my hands.  For a moment, he rubbed his hands up and down his sister’s smooth, silky thighs.  It was an impulse of his libido.  And realizing what he was doing, he immediately tried again to shove his sister off his stomach.

            The teen giggled, still pushing hard down on his shoulders, her thighs squeezing around his midsection.  “What’s wrong, big brother?  Are you too weak?  Aren’t you strong enough to get your little sister off you?”

            Stuart’s eyes caught a glimpse down his sibling’s tank top as she leaned forward.  Her big boobs were bouncing as she was not wearing a bra.  He blinked, trying to clear his mind.  He once again pushed with all his strength.  His sister tumbled off of him as he got up off his bed.

            His sister stood up, laughing loudly.  She put her hands on her shapely hips.

            “Cassandra!  It’s not funny.”  He still felt embarrassed that it had taken him so long to shove his sister away.

            She laughed some more.  “It is so funny.  You are such a weakling.”

            “I am not!” he said.  “I just woke up.  I am stronger than you.”

            His sister snickered.  “So, what?  It doesn’t matter that you’re a guy and you’re stronger than me.  Once you shrink down… smaller and smaller… then you’re as weak as an insect.  Then I just lift my foot and stomp you — like that.”  She slammed her bare foot down onto the carpet — laughing again.

            Stuart suddenly sensed himself getting extremely turned on.  Before he could think of a retort, he saw the teen walk out of his room.  “Yeah… well…” he called after her.  “You were holding me with your legs, Cassie.  It’s not fair!”

            He sat down on his bed, still experiencing a rush of pleasure in his genitals.  He couldn’t believe how aroused he was.  He remembered the conversation a couple days ago when his sister made it clear that she couldn’t be his girlfriend.  He understood she was his sister… his family member.  And yet Stuart still desired more.

            He reached under his bed, taking out the store advertisement with the photo of his sister in her skimpy gold-metallic bikini.  Stunningly gorgeous... super athletic.  Curves everywhere.  Damn it.  Why must I have a goddess as my sister?  She is so perfect.  If only we weren’t related, we could have sex.

            And then Stuart had an idea.  Maybe he could bargain with his sister.  He could convince her to do every sexual thing he could imagine.  He just had to trade with his sister.  He’d give his sibling everything she desired — whatever that was.  If he did everything she desired, he thought, then she couldn’t refuse him.

            He went down the hall to his sister’s room.  He saw her sitting on her bed, her legs crossed.  “Um, hey… Cassie.  I was w-w-wondering if, uh…”  He had not anticipated his anxiety being so intense.  He saw the teen look over as she looked into his eyes.

            “What now, Stuart?” she sighed.  “Just say it, and get out of my room.”

            “It’s n-n-nothing,” he chickened out.  He turned to leave.

            “No, stop right there,” she commanded.  “You came into my room.  And you’re all nervous.  I want to know why.”

            He came back into her room.  “All right.  I was thinking that you said we can’t be boyfriend and girlfriend — because we’re brother and sister.”

            “Duh,” she said, rolling her eyes.  “Is this because I was playing with little you out by the pool?  You know we were just having some fun.  It wasn’t sexual.”

            “It was kind of sexual,” Stuart said.

            “Not to me,” she answered.  “We weren’t naked.  You had clothes on.  I was wearing my bikini.”

            Stuart cleared his throat.  “About that, umm…  I thought we could go to the next level.”

            The teen snickered.  “Stuart!  I told you a million times.  I’m not your girlfriend.”

            “No, no.  Please just listen to my idea.”  He paused and then held his hands out.  “You and I can have sex.  And in return, I will do anything you want.  It’s a trade.  See?”

            His sister just stared at him, a look of revulsion on her pretty face.  “What the fuck!” she yelled.  “I’m not having sex with my brother!  Get out of my room!”

            “No, please wait.  It doesn’t have to be sexual intercourse.  You could give me a blowjob… or maybe a handjob.  You know, like when you made me ejaculate during the movie.”

            “That was not on purpose!  You know that!”  Her anger rising, she yelled, “I’m not having sex with you!  I’m not putting your dick in my mouth!”

            Stuart’s body began to tremble from the onslaught of his sister’s wrath.  And yet he managed to utter the phrase, “So, you will think about it?  Please.”

            “Get the fuck out of my room!” she screamed.  “NOW!  Get the fuck out!”

            Stuart fled his sister’s room.  He hurried down the hall as he heard the teen’s door slam loudly shut.  As he went into his own room, he noticed that his body was shaking in fear.  And then he gasped as he realized that while he was so terrified he was also experiencing a state of intense sexual arousal.  He glanced down, gasping again, seeing that his cock was now a boner and was pressing super hard inside his pants.  He unzipped his pants as his rock-hard erection sprung out.  He had never seen his dick this big before — having become so horny… and in such a brief time.

            He then made the connection between his sister’s extreme anger at his proposal and the current arousal of his genitals.  He had the intense urge to masturbate, but then he paused.  Oh, my God, he thought.  If I were to make Cassie even angrier at me… like super, super angry… then it would be so erotic.  He held his head between his hands.  This is too good to be true!  I can make my sister more and more furious with me.  And then…  Yes!  When she is boiling mad… like crazy pissed off… that’s when I shrink myself and fly my ship over to her.  I could fly right into the palm of her hand.

            The thought was simply too arousing, and Stuart began to stroke his cock really fast.  He masturbated — cumming instantly.  His sperm exploded out of him like never before.

 

CHAPTER 12

Stuart was too scared to confront his sister for the rest of the morning.  He had waited to the afternoon to attempt his plan of making her more and more irritated with him.  If she got even half as angry as she was beautiful, then he would be in serious trouble.  He was well aware that such a plan could backfire on him.  He knew he was playing with fire.

            He went down stairs to the first floor of the house and saw his sister sitting on the sofa in front of the TV.  “What are you watching?” he asked.

            The teen breathed out in frustration.  “Can you just get out of here, Stuart?  I’m not in the mood to talk with you.”

            She’s still upset, Stuart thought.  Oh, wow… I must have really made her angry by suggesting that we have sex and that she give me a blowjob.  This is good.  I can use this to my advantage and make her even angrier.

            He plopped down onto the sofa right next to his sibling.  “You know, this show is okay.  But…”  Stuart grabbed the remote out of his sister’s hand and changed the channel.  “I like this show more.”

            The teen’s jaw dropped as she stared at her brother.  “What has gotten into you?  You’re acting like an asshole today.”

            “Am I?” he replied, feeling his anxiety spiking.  He was used to annoying his sibling, but never in his life had he made her really, really angry.  It was new to him, and he was seriously considering abandoning the plan.

            His sister sat up straight.  “Yes, big brother, I think you’re acting like a jerk.”  She grabbed the remote back and flipped back to her show.

            Stuart breathed in and out nervously.  He could feel his anxiety getting worse and worse — but at the same time he was getting a boner.  If he had known making his sister super angry would be so arousing, he would have tried it long ago.

            He didn’t hesitate as he once again swiped the remote out of the teen’s hands.  “Hey, you little shit!” his sister shouted.  “Give that back!”

            Stuart stood up as he pointed the remote at the TV and changed it back to his show.  It’s going good, he thought.  I just have to step it up and make her super furious.  I can always run to my room if she gets too volatile.  He walked to the other side of the living room and sat down in the armchair.  “Screw you.  I’m watching my show, little sister.”

            The teen stood up, seething in anger.  She crossed her arms.  “Little sister?  Is that what you called me?”

            Inside, Stuart was absolutely terrified.  But he knew he had to put on a believable display.  If he were his usual anxious, stammering self, then his sister would stop being angry.  He knew it was selfish of him to use his sister like this, but his libido — and his erection — were begging that he continue.

            “Yeah, so what,” Stuart countered.  “You are younger than me… so you’re my little sister.”

            The teen, still standing with her arms crossed, looked down at her brother.  She did not conceal her displeasure in the slightest — her voice getting louder.  “It’s funny that you call me ‘little’ when you’re the pathetic little boy who ~shrinks~ himself all the time.”

            “I’m not shrunk now, am I?” Stuart quipped without glancing at her.

            The teen laughed.  “You have got to be kidding me.”  She put her hands on her curvaceous hips.  “Why don’t you go to your room and go shrink yourself right now?  Go shrink yourself to the size of bug, and you won’t be seeing me as your little sister.  I will be your BIG sister.  That will shut you up pretty damn fast, Stuart.”

            “Nah…” he said, relaxing in the armchair.  “I’m not going to shrink myself today.  I’m just watching my show.  You have to watch my show, too.  You don’t have a choice.”

            His sister marched over and tore the remote out of her brother’s hand.  “You’re such a little creep!” she yelled.  She turned the TV channel back to her station.

            Stuart could sense the anger swelling up within his sister.  It seemed like it was going to boil over any second.  Now was the time to push her over the edge.  He just had to think of something so outrageous… something so vile… that his sister would hate him.  His libido needed her to be crazy-shit mad.  He didn’t know if he could do it — and a part of him hated that he was using his sister — but it was too damn arousing.  He imagined the epic orgasm he’d have once he shrunk himself, and he flew his ship over to his sister.  Then after he’d had his fun, he would re-enlarge himself.  His sister would forgive him.  No one would get hurt.

            Stuart got up and tried to take the remote from his sister, but she pulled her hand back.  “Stop it, you little shit!” she screamed.  “What the hell is wrong with you?”

            He tried again, and this time he took the remote.  He changed back to his TV show, and his sister hit him hard in the shoulder.  “You are making me so fucking mad!  Ugh!”

            “Oh, am I?  I hadn’t noticed,” Stuart said calmly, while inside his mind he was shaking like a little child.  His shoulder was still hurting from being hit so hard, but he ignored it.  “Maybe now, Cassie, is a good time to tell you that I still want to have sex with you.  I’m not giving up on the idea of you giving me that blowjob.”

            The teen’s eyes narrowed as she scowled most fierce.  She screamed as she stomped her foot.  “You are such a fucking little, little, little, little shit!”

            Stuart watched as his sister stormed out of the living room.  She ran up the stairs.  He thought to himself, Stage one successful.  Now I just have to make her pissed off every day for the next two weeks, and then —

            He was still congratulating himself in his mind, when he noticed his sister coming back down the stairs.  He saw that she was walking in a deliberately slow gait, her footfalls making a loud thud with her every step.  She came into the living room.

            Stuart tilted his head, finding it strange that his sister was holding a second, smaller TV remote in her hand when he was the one holding the remote.  But then it dawned on him… that wasn’t a TV remote she was holding.

            The teen chuckled — holding the shrink ray up, dangling it close by her gorgeous face.  “Look what I have here, big brother.  Soon to become little brother.”

            Stuart swallowed hard.  He felt panic hitting him like a load of bricks.  He couldn’t breathe.  Somehow he managed to speak, his voice cracking, “Wh-wh-wh-wh… what are you doing?”

            She giggled.  “What does it look like I’m doing, silly?”

            “But Cassandra — th-th-that’s mine.  You can’t —”

            His sister placed her hands on her curvy hips.  Her full lips twisted into a smirk as she laughed.  “It’s not yours anymore.  It’s mine.  And I’m not just going to ~shrink~ you, big brother.  I’m going to shrink you down smaller than a centimeter.”

            Stuart gasped.  He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  He just stared at his sister’s super-curvy and athletic body.  He then saw her blue eyes looking directly into his eyes.  He had trouble swallowing… his hands trembling.  “Sm-sm-smaller?”

            The teen smirked even more.  “Mm-hmm.  Did you even read the instructions for the shrink ray?  One centimeter is huge compared to how teeny-tiny you can go.”

            Stuart was scared speechless, frozen in fear.  He could only stand there helplessly as his sister continued speaking.  “Yesterday, I looked through the box that the shrink ray came in.  It’s a whole kit.  Half the stuff was still sealed in plastic   I bet you didn’t even know there’s a speaker I can put in my ear that wirelessly lets me hear your tiny voice — no matter how small you shrink.  And there’s a tractor-beam pen that lets me pick up things as small as dust particles.  And there’s more than that in the kit.”

            Stuart’s head was swimming as he listened to his sibling.  He started to blink anxiously over and over again.  “C-C-Cassandra…. I-I-I was only pretending.  I was, I was, I was only making you angry because… because I thought it was erotic.”

            His sister gave him a look of loathing.  “I can’t believe you did that!  Everything you said was just to make me… angry?  You asked your sister for a blowjob.  It was all on purpose?”

            “N-No, I really wanted a blowjob.  It was the other stuff to make you angry.”  He held his hands in front of him.  “Okay, okay… I know it doesn’t sound good.  But —”

            The teen exhaled in disgust, clenching her fists.  “Oh, my God!  You’re such a pervert!  You’re making me even more angry knowing that you still want a blowjob!”  She looked down at the shrink ray in her palm as she began to adjust the size settings.

            Stuart saw the teen pressing the button repeatedly.  His eyes wide, he began to back away.  “Please, please.  Cassandra, I beg you!  We’re family!  I’m your brother!”

            She pointed the shrink ray at him.  “We’ll start at half the size — 5 millimeters.”  She smiled, saying, “I am going to be fucking huge to you — brother.”

            “No!  Don’t —!” he shouted, putting up his hands.

            The red energy beam struck Stuart as he immediately began to dwindle in size.  His height rapidly decreased.  He shrunk smaller and smaller… and smaller… and smaller…. and smaller.  Until he was a mere half-centimeter tall.

 

END OF PART ONE

 

- - - - -

 

Please comment!

Thank you very much for reading!  Please consider these 12 chapters as a complete story on its own.  If I were to write a Part Two, it would then be another story and a sequel.  If I can find motivation to write, I will.  But I need to stop writing for now.

Please leave a quick comment if you enjoyed reading this story.  I appreciate every single comment.  They help motivate me to write in the future.  Thanks.  — tiny jedi

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8545