The Formula by jjuenger
Summary: Two lesbian scientists discover a growth serum. One is reluctant to exploit it; the other does with massive results.
Categories: Giantess, Instant Size Change, Adult 30-39, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples , Crush, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2045 Read: 45624 Published: December 13 2007 Updated: December 13 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: There are extreme sexual situations in this story. If you are a minor, leave now.

1. The Discovery by jjuenger

2. Jenn's Exploitation by jjuenger

3. Hate and Love by jjuenger

The Discovery by jjuenger

The two women in their laboratory were perplexed to put it mildly. They were women of science. They had seen so many mixtures and compounds. They were two of the world’s most renowned scientists. They were always ready with an explanation. However, they cannot even find the words to describe their latest discovery.

The night before, they poured their latest formula onto a potted plant in their lab. (They didn’t believe in animal testing.) At the time, it was only a few inches tall. The next day, it took up most of their lab space.

As you may expect, they were in shock. However, after a few minutes, a thought came to one of them.

"Jenn, I think we may have just stumbled upon the best discovery mankind has ever seen," the one scientist said. "With this formula, we can manage to at least reduce, if not eliminate, world hunger."

"You may have a point, Krista," Jenn said. "We can grow massive vegetables that can be made readily available to anyone. We have to tell the world about this."

"Wait," said Krista. "If we tell everyone right away, someone will steal the idea. The whole idea for this isolated lab was for secrecy. I think we should experiment with this formula a little more just to make sure we are not getting a false positive. Remember what happened with our molecule machine."

"For once, you have a point," Jenn observed. "We better do more plant testing. But first, when was the last time we had sex? I feel like ripping your clothes off right here and now."

Over the next few days, they made more of the formula. They tried it on several vegetable types. All gave the same results as the first potted plant.

Krista, however, was still reluctant to reveal their discovery. "If we tell the world, we will never get a moment’s peace again," she complained.

"Don’t you think it would be worth it?" Jenn asked. "We could change the world. We could-"

Krista cut her off. "We could do a lot of things. I can’t afford to ruin my reputation."

"Krista, I love you to death," Jenn said. "But, you’re way too damn protective. If you do not exploit this with me, I will myself."

"How?" Krista asked. "I always do the pushing."

"For a scientist, you really are dumb," Jenn said. "It’s very simple." With that, Jenn took some of the formula and chugged it, thinking she knew what was about to happen.

Jenn's Exploitation by jjuenger

Krista was stunned completely when she saw her partner down the formula. She was about to become even more startled with what would follow.

After Jenn gulped down the entire formula, she felt a warming sensation all over her body. Immediately, she began to grow. She started at 5’8", but within a few minutes, she was already 20 feet tall, as tall as the lab itself.

"Do you see how it can be done now, lover?" Jenn asked the relatively small Krista. (She is 5’2".) "I’ll show the world the effects of this formula."

When she said the word "effects," Jenn’s head burst through the roof of the lab. Krista hit the ground running out of the lab.

Jenn quickly approached 50 feet, then 100, then 200, and so on. Her already voluptuous breasts were expanding. Her butt became lifted and more firm. She finally stopped at a shapely 1000 feet in height.

"Hey, Krista," the giant, nude Jenn shouted below to her now ant-like lover. "You’re right. The world never has seen anything like this." At this point, Jenn started walking away, laughing at what she could potentially do.

"I need some formula, now!" Krista stammered. She gathered what she could from what was left of the lab and started mixing.

-----------------------

It was about 5:30PM in the city. The highways were jam packed with rush hour traffic. There was a news helicopter hovering over an auto accident on the freeway involving a semi. It was the typical day in the city- or, so they thought.

At first, it sounded like an explosion. Many in the jam thought the semi exploded. One look up eliminated all doubt. Everyone was startled and staring at the naked skyscraper of a woman coming their way.

Jenn marched into the city and, seeing the news chopper, grabbed it. Knowing she was being filmed, she decided to make a public announcement.

"Listen up," Jenn ordered. "I have developed a formula that can make living things grow. Do you like the results? I have used this to become your goddess. Worship me or else." Upon completing her speech, she ate the chopper.

At this, everyone left their cars and started fleeing. "That’s not very smart," Jenn warned.

She then started flattening anything that was in her path. She planted her foot into the crowds of people. She sat on small buildings. She pushed her boobs into the tallest buildings, which were about her height.

Her destruction became interrupted by a familiar voice: "Stop right there."

 

Hate and Love by jjuenger

Jenn was startled to hear Krista’s voice right behind her. In spite of her surprise, Jenn merely smirked.

"So, you couldn’t resist it any longer," Jenn mused, turning around to face her lover. "You had to finally drink the formula and show the world."

"I took it to stop you," Krista said.

"Just try it," Jenn challenged.

With that, the biggest fight ever (literally) was under way. The two naked goddesses were fighting it out. They never noticed the damage that they were causing. Skyscrapers were being toppled. People were being crushed. The ground was splitting. They really didn’t care. Jenn’s mind was on defeating Krista and continuing to dominate mankind. Krista wanted to stop her lover from destroying innocent lives.

Jenn suddenly stopped. "Did you ever realize anything? What are you going to do after you defeat me? There is no antidote. You can’t possibly hide anywhere. No one would dare accept you after the damage we caused. You basically have two options: join me or die."

Krista had to stop and ponder at that point of view. "That’s a good point. I’ve always loved being in control."

With that, Krista took down Jenn. They both had the same thing on their mind. The two then locked lips for a long time. Krista’s lips then proceeded to travel down Jenn’s body. She kissed her neck, then sucked on each nipple, nibbling each one slightly. Then Krista’s lips traveled down Jenn’s abdomen, stopping to suck on her navel.

Then, Krista stood up and walked until she stood over Jenn’s head. Krista then planted her face into her midsection, her mouth lips firmly planted on Jenn’s sex lips, and vice versa. Both tongues were wiggling around in each other’s vulva. Sensations were running through each gigantic body.

Both tried holding it in as long as possible. Jenn was the first one to give way. Her love juices flowed uncontrollably into Krista’s mouth. Krista now had no other option than to release her fluids. The biggest blow job ever had just been achieved.

It took them a little while to notice the decimated town around them. Between the greed, the fighting, and the loving, five miles of land had been destroyed. Nothing remained except the two goddess lovers.

"Where do we go from here, lover?" Krista asked Jenn.

"We’ll see," Jenn said. "There are plenty more places to seek, destroy, and make love in." Satisfied, they both walked into the sunset toward an uncertain fate.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=850