Not dying today - ( NEW! ) by Luidgi
Summary:  Here we go, this is my current new story I am writing, I am having a blast. I switched to Patreon, so here's a teaser.  It has not been published anywhere else and will remain a patreon exclusive.

- Luidgi

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Slave, Giantess, Crush, Footwear, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Violent, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2041 Read: 9145 Published: July 15 2019 Updated: September 17 2019

1. Teaser by Luidgi

2. Another teaser by Luidgi

Teaser by Luidgi

Complete story will be published here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21572194

 

 

Not dying today

« Shut up will you!? » Said Jessie looking down into her high heel from above. She looked down and frowned, anger in her eyes, while hovering her foot out of her high heel. Inside, stuck in foot sweat, trembling and screaming and sobbing and crying and panicking, a tiny little naked girl.

“P...Please.... stop!” she managed to say. The 2 inches girl was almost out of breath, out of her mind. 

“It’s almost over, I can’t stop! But you got to stop screaming, I don’t want people to know you’re in there! Now shut the fuck up!” Said Jessie. She placed her foot above the tiny girl and quickly pushed her with her bare toes, ignoring the squirms and screams, until she had her trapped under them at the tip of the shoe and she settled her heel inside, twisting her ankle. The squirming little girl needed a quick stomp to stop moving, and just a few steps to stop screaming. 

It was a tight fit for little Nathalie. The shrunk 13 years old girl was in pure agony, tormented by the giantess’ dominant and stinky toes. She tried to contain her sobbing but she was pressed down so hard at every step Jessie would take she couldn’t help but yell her pain. She couldn’t be crushed...just flattened a bit. Her body felt like it was made of silicone. She couldn’t even feel her bones. 

The sticky goo mix of foot sweat, old shoe leather and the constant banging of Jessie’s toe ring on her, as well as the struggle of being completely squeezed in a claustrophobic hot humid and stinky environment was too much for her. But something was even worse, the thought that she was inside someone’s shoe, humiliated and tortured that way.

But the more Jessie walked, or stood, or balanced on her black high heel encased feet, the more she sweat. She was working as a car dealer’s manager. Well, she was -that- close from being director, but she had that stupid boss to get out of the way so she could be next. She had to make him fall and take his place, and that’s the only thing she wanted, at all costs. 

She was so focused on that objective that she thought shrinking the boss’s daughter would destabilize him. She decided to go the evil way. If his daughter was missing, he would get nervous, unfocused, mistakeful and absent-minded....preoccupied, probably beyond measure. And he would experience true pain of losing someone he loved. 

But Jessie didn’t care. She wanted to become the boss, and then probably would aim for the higher jobs at the company’s HQ. She dreamed of becoming CEO. That being said...The evening before, Jessie, still manager of that car dealer franchise, waited outside school and followed the girl until she was alone crossing the supermarket parking. Her father always tells her not to go that way and go through the park or follow the sidewalks. But being 13 means being adventurous and challenging authority. Only this time, Jessie was there too and in matters of seconds, poor Nathalie was instantly shrunk and tossed into a bag without even knowing what hit her.

......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another teaser by Luidgi
Author's Notes:

Hi, I am up to 25 Patrons on Patreon now and this story is up to 30k words so far. Consider giving writers a bit of tribute here. I am having a hard time in life currently and if you want to support me, come over to https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21572194

Thanks!

 

Luidgi

There is no real way to express how Nathalie felt, she passed out of that same deep raw fear that she couldn’t even comprehend. 

Being in her early 30’s, Jessie had absolutely no time to waste. She knew about portasizers and used hers a few times before, at key moments of her life or more importantly, her career. She had long ago abandoned the idea of having children. She only wanted to get rich now. Anyway, she knew she would be a terrible mother. 

Back home last night, it occurred to Jessie that she didn’t know what to do with her tiny captive and she didn’t think much about it this time prior to shrinking the boss’s daughter. She hated killing tiny persons, but she knew that at some point she would have to, like the ones before. She always disliked getting to that point. She never knew any real “good” ways to do it. Of course she could plainly crush them underfoot, or throw them into a fire, or dump them in the sewers, or run over them with her car, or flush them down the toilet, or .... basically, she knew it was very... “technically easy” to kill shrunken people, but it was psychologically very hard. As much as she wanted power over real sized people, as soon as they were shrunk, she felt pity over them... the challenge was practically over. Most of them died cowering in fear. Jessie knew at some point she would have to do it with Nathalie, but this time.... she didn’t choose yet. So she placed the little girl in a clear plastic container with holes in the lid, a small piece of cloth, a small bowl of water and left the tiny girl there for the night. 

Nathalie woke up in a huge kitchen, under the dimmed light of the stove fan, sometimes flickering, and she realized she hadn’t dreamed and was in fact, 2 inches tall, naked in a small plastic container. For a 13 years old, her first reaction was to hate. She didn’t know why Jessie had done this to her, but she hated her. She wanted to scream, but she was unable to, the fear and mixed panicked emotions got hold of her. Despite feeling very numb like if her whole bodyt was made of silicone, she managed top curl up in a corner and spent the rest of the night in pure hysteria, confused and at the edge of madness. 

By morning, Jessie came into the room and lit up the ceiling lights rather abruptly, startling the already scared to death little Nathalie. Jessie walked in wearing her nightgown, fluffy slippers, hair loose. She immediately walked to the table where the little girl was, inside her plastic container. She didn’t have time to say anything Nathalie was screaming her lungs out of her worse case scenarios. 

“Shut up.” Said Jessie. She banged a fist on the table. The small girl started to whimper. “That’s better. Now listen, you’re a collateral victim here. I don’t hate you, I don’t want to harm you, but I’ll have to kill you at some point. So... either you obey me and last longer, or...” Jessie yawned. “...or you can die now.” She stood to the toaster and started to cook her breakfast. She had to dress up and everything...and nothing could stop her from going to work and see the director’s face...

“I HATE YOU....” Nathalie screamed out between cries and whimpers. “I FUCKING HATE YOU BITCH, GROW ME BACK!” 

“Was that you honey? Sorry I can’t hear you... I am busy.” Replied Jessie while eating breakfast. 

Tiny Nathalie just went berserk, she banged on the clear plastic walls in vain and kicked, and punched, and screamed. She would only hurt her fist. And feel the pain resonate in her body... Jessie walked closer and shook the plastic prison side to side a bit to rock the girl inside. She chuckled. “Hah... you’re funny in there.”

“GROW...ME...BACK!” was only what Nathalie could think of screaming when she had enough lung power. Tumbling around didn’t help. 

“The process is irreversible... sorry. So.... shut up and do what I say...or I’ll...” Jessie pondered a short moment, still sleepy a bit. After pondering how she could kill the girl, she gave up, shrugged and went for the simpler option. “...Or I’ll crush you like a worm.” She added, walking back to her breakfast. 

Nathalie was in complete shock. She decided to run as fast as she could towards to plastic wall and jump, and she managed to move the container a bit. She tried again while Jessie was eating her toasts, watching. “Are you going to push it until it falls off the table? Ahaha, you’re more valiant than the others...” Nathalie kept pushing her plastic prison closer to the edge by running and slamming into the wall. She was determined. “Almost there!” teased Jessie, washing her hands and walking closer. She grabbed the plastic box and brought it up to her face. “Aw...look at you. Eager to die, hmm? Well, as much as I wanted to keep you alive, I guess you’re too stubborn.” 

Jessie smiled and dropped the box. It crashed down on the floor in front of her pink and used fluffy slippers and the lid went off, sending Nathalie flying and tumbling down on the floor. Jessie didn’t give her victim time to react and she stepped dangerously close, kicking the container away and looking down. Jessie quickly lifted her right foot and brought the dirty house slipper sole up on the tiny girl and pressed a little. Nathalie was squirming a bit under the slipper and her tormentor could feel it. 

“Damn I hate went it comes to this, why don’t you just talk your way out a bit... your father always does it...” Said Jessie, engulfing the mini body under her soft slipper sole. 

“Get away from me!” muffled Nathalie. Jessie removed her foot from her. 

“Why should I?” teased Jessie. She didn’t really want to kill the girl. 

“I hate feet! Get them away from me you Bitch! Go to hell!” Screamed the girl, trembling and sobbing, trying to sit and gain her composure again. 

“You hate feet?” Jessie pondered and then smirked down. She kicked off both her slipper and flexed her bare toes, feet side by side, in front of the tiny girl. “Kiss them.”

“Fuck you!” 

“You know what just crossed my mind little girl? You see, I have to go to work and take your father’s place while he looks for you. You are missing right now. Nobody knows you’re here. And it happens I don’t like to kill tinies just like that. So, since you hate feet, I thought maybe I could put you inside my shoe all day long and trap you under my toes while I work. Would you like that?”

Nathalie wanted to scream again but everything got stuck in her throat. She didn’t know what to say. Did she hear what she just heard, that was the only question crossing her mind. She then looked at the giantess’ bare toes and started to panic even more. 

“No...please.....don’t....”

“Give me a good reason not to. And do it now, cause I have to dress up and get ready to go.” Answered Jessie looking at time flying by. 

“Don’t....I...can’t... please.... You can’t be serious...”

Jessie crossed her arms, still towering above the tiny frightened teen. She gave her the dead serious look and couldn’t hold an evil smirk. She had an idea. She never really tried it before with any of the previous tinies she killed. “You, little girl, just earned the title of footslave.”

Jessie hovered her bare foot above the girl. Her giant toes, each of them looking like a powerful ram to the thin and tiny Nathalie who just felt she would pass out. But she didn’t, instead she was knocked off by Jessie’s toes and suddenly they were all over her engulfing, trapping her under them. Nathalie screamed as hard as she could and started to trash and squirm and fight back but it was in vain. “I’m not ticklish...in fact, this feels actually very soothing.” Said Jessie from above, pressing down on her victim until her toes were preventing the girl to move...at all. 

“Get used to this girl cause when you’ll be inside my shoe, it’ll be a bit more cramped.”

Nathalie gasped, all she could get was the heavy stink of the woman’s toes who were trapped inside the house slippers for long enough to sweat a bit. She couldn’t believe that Jessie was actually serious about that and she tried to fight off the idea. Little did she know that Jessie was actually aroused by that idea and that she -would -, without the shadow of a doubt, keep that little screaming girl inside her high heel all day long.

End Notes:

This ends Chapter 1 part 1. More on https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21572194

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8480