- Text Size +

Complete story will be published here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21572194

 

 

Not dying today

« Shut up will you!? » Said Jessie looking down into her high heel from above. She looked down and frowned, anger in her eyes, while hovering her foot out of her high heel. Inside, stuck in foot sweat, trembling and screaming and sobbing and crying and panicking, a tiny little naked girl.

“P...Please.... stop!” she managed to say. The 2 inches girl was almost out of breath, out of her mind. 

“It’s almost over, I can’t stop! But you got to stop screaming, I don’t want people to know you’re in there! Now shut the fuck up!” Said Jessie. She placed her foot above the tiny girl and quickly pushed her with her bare toes, ignoring the squirms and screams, until she had her trapped under them at the tip of the shoe and she settled her heel inside, twisting her ankle. The squirming little girl needed a quick stomp to stop moving, and just a few steps to stop screaming. 

It was a tight fit for little Nathalie. The shrunk 13 years old girl was in pure agony, tormented by the giantess’ dominant and stinky toes. She tried to contain her sobbing but she was pressed down so hard at every step Jessie would take she couldn’t help but yell her pain. She couldn’t be crushed...just flattened a bit. Her body felt like it was made of silicone. She couldn’t even feel her bones. 

The sticky goo mix of foot sweat, old shoe leather and the constant banging of Jessie’s toe ring on her, as well as the struggle of being completely squeezed in a claustrophobic hot humid and stinky environment was too much for her. But something was even worse, the thought that she was inside someone’s shoe, humiliated and tortured that way.

But the more Jessie walked, or stood, or balanced on her black high heel encased feet, the more she sweat. She was working as a car dealer’s manager. Well, she was -that- close from being director, but she had that stupid boss to get out of the way so she could be next. She had to make him fall and take his place, and that’s the only thing she wanted, at all costs. 

She was so focused on that objective that she thought shrinking the boss’s daughter would destabilize him. She decided to go the evil way. If his daughter was missing, he would get nervous, unfocused, mistakeful and absent-minded....preoccupied, probably beyond measure. And he would experience true pain of losing someone he loved. 

But Jessie didn’t care. She wanted to become the boss, and then probably would aim for the higher jobs at the company’s HQ. She dreamed of becoming CEO. That being said...The evening before, Jessie, still manager of that car dealer franchise, waited outside school and followed the girl until she was alone crossing the supermarket parking. Her father always tells her not to go that way and go through the park or follow the sidewalks. But being 13 means being adventurous and challenging authority. Only this time, Jessie was there too and in matters of seconds, poor Nathalie was instantly shrunk and tossed into a bag without even knowing what hit her.

......