I Guess We're Linked by fosmat
Summary:

Juliet and Adam have been best friends for years, but will a strange amulet change their competitve friendship forever?


Categories: Odor, Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8403 Read: 57014 Published: July 02 2019 Updated: September 05 2019
Story Notes:

I feel like this website is lacking when it comes to a teasing best friend kind of giantess so I hope I can fill that hole, hope you enjoy! Also, will be adding tags as the story progresses, just some basic ones for now. 

1. The Amulet by fosmat

2. Figuring Out The Link by fosmat

3. The Kate of The World by fosmat

4. Odour Hell by fosmat

5. "Best Friend" by fosmat

The Amulet by fosmat
Author's Notes:

This is my first time writing anything like this, hopefully I can bring you some enjoyment :) 

There she was, Juliet – my best friend of 7 years, walking through the front door wearing a silky, short white dress that tightly hugged the curves of her body. The sound of her heels clacking against the floor as she confidently strode right up to me.

With a slight downwards gaze she exclaimed, “I TOLD you I would be taller than you with these heels Adam!” Juliet brushed her brunette hair back and kept her head high in a confident manner.

“Yeah, yeah fair enough it’s not the first time you’ve noticed that Jules.” I sarcastically joked back.

You see, Jules and I have always had somewhat of a competitive attitude towards each other, especially regarding our height. Considering I’m 5’9 and she’s 5’7 (she always rounds up because she’s insecure) I normally win said argument, yet every time we go out, she wears heels and does not shut up about it.

“You excited for tonight?” I asked with genuine excitement.

Juliet and I were going to a ball this evening, and no before you ask, we’re not dating. We tried last year but it just didn’t feel right, I think we’re too used to being friendly rivals that there could never be a more romantic connection. It hasn’t stopped us from experimenting with each other though, and by this point we’re both extremely comfortable around each other. All that aside, I do really love her as a friend and I’m glad we get to do things like this.

“Hell yeah I am, I literally cannot wait to see the tops of everyone’s head, I must be what, like 6’2 in these?” Juliet rambled on about how tall she was for a minute before I stopped her.

“You always do this, just chill, you’ll be shrunk back to normal tomorrow anyway” I had to break it to her, sometimes these things get her a bit excited and I need to take her down a peg. Plus, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t slightly annoyed she was at least a few inches taller than me at the moment.

“More like you’ll be shrunk down tomorrow idiot” She laughed back, punching my arm. “Let’s go get fucked up little guy, my car is at the front.”

***

We both stumbled out of the venue, Juliet substantially more drunk than I was, tonight had been a thoroughly enjoyable time albeit a bit messy but we’d made it out alive.

“Can you call an uber” Juliet slurred as she leaned on my shoulder, dragging down on my arm, she looked like she was close to vomiting.

Seeing a perfect opportunity to make a joke about her current state, I jested, “You sure you don’t wanna drive me home?”

“Shut up dickhead just call it please” She whined back to me, “You can stay at mine if you want”

I guess I was sleeping at hers tonight, I wasn’t complaining her house was lovely and plus her Mum wasn’t home to make it awkward. As I was calling our ride home, I noticed a strange looking golden amulet right next to the gutter. Lifting the drowsy Juliet off me for a second I leant down to pick it up. It looked as if there were some ancient markings on it, nothing was recognisable to me. Putting it in my pocket I decided I would just show it to Juliet tomorrow. I doubt her brain would be able to comprehend such a thing in her current state.

***

As the uber pulled up to Juliet’s house, I had to practically lift her sleeping body out of the car and to her front door. Once I finally managed to get the keys out of her purse, I let us both in.

“Finaaallyyy I can sleeeeep” She mumbled into my shoulder, she did not look good and I was worried I was going to actually have to carry her up the stairs.

“You think you can just go to sleep on the couch here?” I hopefully questioned, all I got in response was a dopey nod. Leading her over to the couch, I noticed Jules had not been keeping the place very tidy. She used to live with her Mum and older sister, but recently Eloise had moved out, which left Juliet with her Mother. Currently she was out of town for work, leaving Juliet to her own devices which was a recipe for disaster considering her personal lack of hygiene at times. There were clothes left on chairs, socks and shoes strewn about the place and the sink was nearing its capacity with dirty dishes.

I gradually let Jules out of my arms and onto the couch, throwing a blanket over her. I stood there and quietly admired her for a second, she was a really pretty girl, with her hazel eyes, flowing brunette hair, cute button nose and easily her best feature - her smile, the perfect mix of playful and caring. Sighing, I couldn’t help but think about what could have been if we both weren’t so deep in each other’s friendzone. Who knows, maybe I’m just being dramatic. May as well lie down and get some sleep too, tomorrow we’d look into this amulet thing.

***

Sounds of a dog barking next door woke me up, as I sluggishly opened my eyes, I saw Juliet lying on the couch across from me lazily looking at her phone. “Hey” I greeted her “How’s the head feeling?”

“Like absolute shit, can you please stop me from drinking so much next time?” She responded with slight regret in her voice “I’m gonna have a shower, then do you want to get breakfast?”.

I laugh and we talk a little about last night before deciding what to eat for breakfast. Once she gets back from the shower, I decide to bring up the strange amulet, surely it couldn’t be anything too crazy right? “Also, I need to show you something I found last night” Once I brought the amulet out of my pocket, I go to hand it over to Juliet who is looking at me curiously.

“What is it? Looks like some kind of coin.” She inquiries before taking it out of my hands. As she inspects it, I feel an odd surge of energy go through my body.

“Do you feel that?” I ask in a panic, what was going on? Why did it look like the roof was getting further away? I look down at my hands and can’t piece together what’s happening and that’s when I hear Juliet’s voice.

“Adam… you’re like… way shorter” she stammered out, I slowly look up to try and meet her eyes but end up staring directly at her chin, what the fuck. What is going on? “Holy shit, you’re shrinking!” Juliet exclaims and all of a sudden, my downsizing accelerates. Juliet’s body grows larger and larger before me, by the time I’m at her waist she looks like a towering amazon leering down at me with the biggest grin I’ve ever seen.

“Juliet what the fuck is going on” I manage to get out as I continue on my descent, as I pass her knees, I notice how full her thighs look inside her sweatpants, they’re wider than the size of my entire body and continue to get bigger and out of sight as I finish shrinking just level with Juliet’s big toe.

You are so fucking tiny” Juliet’s voice booms down from above, much deeper in tone but ultimately her voice. She slowly lowers herself down to get a closer look at me, her thick thighs and ass loom overhead as she goes into a squat position above me, her colossal butt the size of a small house, dominates my view as I meekly try to look at her face. “What the hell happened to you” her immense voice shakes me to the core as it echoes all around me. This was going to be a long day.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to get next chapter out as soon as possible.

Figuring Out The Link by fosmat

Bending my neck backwards I attempt to look past the mountainous breasts that protrude off my friend’s chest, Juliet had always had fairly large boobs but now, big was a total understatement as I was completely cast in their shadow.

“Juliet! Can you hear me? WHAT IS GOING ON!!!” I attempt to yell up to her, the reality of my situation beginning to really settle in. I started freaking out, what am I going to do? I have a life, friends, family, dreams, all of it gone in the blink of an eye. As my thoughts begin to consume me, I hear a deep rumbling chuckle coming from above. Was Juliet laughing at me?

Adam, your voice…” She continues to giggle to herself as she looks down on my inch-sized body. “It is SO high pitched” Juliet could not hold back her laughter anymore, the situation before her was positively hilarious. Her best friend who previously stood taller than her was now nothing more than the size of her toenail, how could she not laugh at him? Scratch that, how could she hold back her absolute hysterics. Juliet continued on with her raucous laughter until she suddenly lost balance.

Wallowing in pity, I somehow fail to notice the giant woman in front of me gradually falling towards the hardwood floor. Her gigantic rounded ass cheeks - stretching her tight sweatpants to the limit, come into contact with the ground, causing an earthquake of epic proportions to my tiny self. As I get knocked onto my own ass, I notice Juliet’s thighs rising above me like grand cliffs on either side of my vision, I could’ve been crushed underneath their weight.

Holy shit, I almost sat on you” she says realising her mistake, but in a split second a smile creeps back onto her face, “There is no way your little body could handle my fat ass landing on you, must’ve looked like a fucking asteroid to you.”

Yes Jules, your ass did look like a fucking asteroid to me, thank you for noticing. Turning around, I scope out the massive room around me, those same dirty clothes, old socks and shoes lay on the floor, yet this time they were blown up in size, I shuddered to think about how some of her old, worn socks would smell at this size, probably had the ability to knock me out from one whiff.

Where do you think you’re going little guy?” Juliet thunders from behind me, and before I even have time to turn around, I feel two enormous fingertips grip my whole body, it felt as if two mattresses were pressing me together. The vertigo I experienced as Jules managed to hoist her tremendous body up was immeasurable. I was not ready for the feeling of Juliet walking, each step sent shockwaves through her fingers directly to my body, how was it that my former friend could now hold me literally in the palm of her hand, it had to be the amulet. I tried to communicate this thought, but it was all in vain as my newly modified voice couldn’t make it through the thick flesh of  her finger.

***

 

Juliet sauntered over to her kitchen table, relishing in the control she now had over her best friend. She was ecstatic, it’s not every day where you get to nearly crush your friend underneath your bum and then hold him in between your fingers, it was an absolute rush for her. While she would never actually do anything to harm Adam as he was her closest friend, she would absolutely lord her newfound size over him every single day of the week. After all, he always loved to remind her he was taller, even if it was only a few inches. Now it was her turn to remind him he could barely even see over her pinkie toe. As Juliet continued to daydream about her new pocket-sized pal, she noticed the feeling of his body had lessened between her fingers.

 “Wait what, how are you even smaller?” Jules whispered in astonishment as the former 1-inch tall man now sat at half that size on her finger. His body had somehow shrunken even more, the amulet must have been causing all of this. She rushed over to the table making sure to hold Adam even tighter and threw the golden artefact behind her onto the couch out of fear it would cause him to shrink away to nothing. Juliet slowly lowered him down onto the table and let him jump off. She took a seat in front of him, her statuesque body filling up his view as if she were a goddess looking down from her throne. While Adam shrinking had been incredibly satisfying at first, Juliet began to worry that her friend may disappear if he kept shrinking but couldn’t for the life of her think of a way to stop it.

“Why can’t you just grow again” Juliet muttered in frustration, as soon as these words left her mouth, she noticed Adam’s body beginning to increase in size to roughly 2 inches in height.

***

Just breaking the 4th wall really quick, this story will probably have sections where it switches to third person so we can get a bit of a perspective into what Juliet is thinking of in that strange little mind of hers. However, we have more pressing matters to address. How on Earth did Jules manage to grow me back just by muttering a few simple words.

Shrink” Juliet commands from her pedestal in front of me, my body shoots back down to half an inch in height and I stand in awe looking up at my friend who had just exploded in size, her heavy breasts practically spilling out of her tank top, she leant in a little close to get a better look at me. Her enormous tits slammed into the table making it shake, giving me a view into her vast cleavage that could almost double as a canyon at this point.

Oh my god, I figured it out! I can just shrink and grow you at will!” Juliet said this with extreme excitement “This. Is. SO. sick, Adam, guess who gets to control your size now, that’s right, it’s ME” She was practically squealing with happiness at this point. Great, Juliet can completely control what height I am now, there are many things in this world that I can think of that suck shit, but this, this definitely sucks absolute shit. I didn’t know how to respond; I mean it’s great I’m not going to shrink away to a speck of dust. Yet, I’m not sure if I’m glad to know my best friend who openly enjoys teasing and humiliating me as often as she can, can now basically control my whole life.

“Woah, okay that’s great! I guess it’s time to grow me back to my normal height then now.” I manage to squeak out in a nervous tone, please say yes, come on, say you’ll do it Jules.

Juliet begins to giggle, lowering her building sized head down to my level, squishing her breasts even further, accentuating their gigantic size compared to me, she says to me in an awfully suspicious tone, “Come on Adam, we haven’t even had breakfast yet, plus with you at this size or I don’t know, maybe a bit smaller? We can use less food and save me money.”  I feel myself dwindle down even further as her hot breath washes over me like a heavy gust of wind, nearing the size of ¼ of an inch I was an ant before her. She stood up from her chair and raised back up to her full towering height with me directly level with her crotch, completely minuscule in comparison.

I think I’m gonna make some bacon and eggs, oh and maybe some hot chocolate too, should be a playground of food for you” She says, clearly enjoying herself, I was never going to live this down was I.

***

Watching Juliet in the distance cook our food had its perks, I got to check out her undeniably titanic tush from afar, watching as it jiggled and shook with each of her colossal movements. I always used to check out her ass but at this size, it was immense and I kind of liked it, maybe I could convince her to let me have some time to explore back there later. Knowing Juliet, she’d probably drop me back in her massive sweaty crack after just getting back from the gym, and can I tell you that girl has a special ability to absolutely reek after working out. Maybe I’ll just keep my mouth shut.

Ok it’s ready Adam, here I come” Juliet says in a singsong voice as she brings back her plate filled with food, it looked like she was really prepared to pig out this morning, classic hang over cures am I right fellas. She placed the plate next to me which was more of an event than I expected it to be as it shook the ground beneath me. At this size almost everything could affect me in a negative way, so I decided to just stay put and wait for Jules to give me some food.

Juliet broke off a tiny piece of bacon and looked to me with a smirk on her face and said, “here you go my teensy little friend” as she placed the bacon next to me. Her gargantuan hand caused me to flinch as it came closer, it utterly dwarfed me, much like the rest of her body.

As breakfast continued, we didn’t get much of a chance to talk for a few reasons, 1. My voice was way too high and quiet for Juliet to hear at my current size and 2. Jules was slamming down her food and barely took a break, once she finished she finally piped back up.

Hey Adam” letting out a small hiccup, she continued, “watch this” she gradually lowered her vast face down towards me. Her huge mouth taking up my entire view, I did not like where this was going. I heard a deep rumble coming from below the table, as Jules opened her mouth, she let out a roaring belch onto my tiny frame that sent me flying back a few metres. Juliet erupted into laughter as she watched her burp send me soaring backwards across the table.

Oh my GOD ADAM, can you believe my burp actually did that to you? Remember when we used to have competitions of who could do the loudest one, I have a good feeling I won’t be losing any time soon.” Jules celebrated in a triumphant fashion, when another enormous grumble began working its way up her stomach, leaning over so that her face was right above me she let out another almighty belch directly onto my body, small bits of food flew past me as her gaseous eruption left me in disbelief as it continued on for a few seconds. Juliet was red in the face at this point, she was beyond amused as my minute form struggled to recover. And before I thought this day couldn’t get any worse, I hear Jules thunder from above,

We should so invite Kate over today, right?

Oh god, not Kate.

 

End Notes:

Another chapter done, hopefully you enjoyed. If you have any suggestions or ideas please leave them in the reviews. Thanks for reading!

The Kate of The World by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Another butt chapter, don't worry. I'll start doing other stuff soon, enjoy!

I don’t hate Kate, in fact, I’m actually pretty good friends with Kate. Just for some context, Kate’s that short, blonde, sassy, sexy, thick as fuck girl you know who has like 5000 followers on Instagram, the problem is she is somewhat psychotic and has a slight crush on me, plus anyone who is best friends with Jules has to have their own issues (ironic, I know) and I’m not too sure if I want to deal with two impossibly huge girls right now.

“Hey Jules, maybe we don’t do that, we can just chill together” I yelled upwards toward her as she lounged back in her chair, eyeing me off mischievously.

I can barely hear you, but don’t worry I’ll grow you back I promise” Juliet said in reply, with a slight sarcastic tone in her voice, however she didn’t lie. I felt my figure expand outwards until I was sitting on her kitchen table at my original height of 5’9.

“Woah, that is gonna take some getting used to” I say in astonishment as I try to readjust to my surroundings that have seemingly shrunk back to their usual sizes.

“Hm, you look better when you’re a tiny speck on my table” Juliet said with a grin, “but I did say I’d grow you back for when Kate arrives, I kind of want to keep this our little secret”

Juliet and I continued to talk for a little bit, conversation ranged from her asking how gigantic her ass looked when she almost sat on me to a more mundane discussion about how loud her burp was after breakfast, overall the chat was constructive. Now it was time to wait for Kate to get here, and according to Jules she was only 15 minutes away.

***

A knock could be heard at the front door, Kate had arrived.

“Take a seat, I’ll go get her.” Juliet assured me as she walked past. Don’t ask me why I was deciding to spend my Saturday with these two, but to be honest I had nothing better to do and all my guy friends were either on holidays with their families or spending time with their girlfriends. I hear Juliet greet Kate and as I’m about to get up from the couch and say hello myself, I feel my form decrease in size once again. I end up smaller than I’ve ever been before, a lot smaller, maybe 1mm in height. The cushion I was previously on now extended on around me for what looked like miles, I was positively microscopic.

I hear booming, god-like voices in the distance as Juliet and Kate walk back into the room, their footsteps quaking the soft ground beneath me. Holy. Shit. I was only starting to get used to Juliet at a giant size, but nothing could prepare me for two human beings that made skyscrapers look like toothpicks. Kate might have been a lot shorter than Juliet, standing at only 5’1 but it didn’t even matter, at my current size she took up a great portion of my vision. I started to piece together what was happening, Juliet hadn’t told Kate about the whole shrinking fiasco, meaning she was completely unaware to where I was at the moment. I watched Jules sit down on the couch across from me and that’s when I noticed Kate take her position directly in front of the couch I was standing on.

Ugh I am so tired Jules, I’ve had the roughest morning” says Kate from way above, her previously petite sounding voice, now trembled with power and authority.  Her heavy, colossal behind hung high above me as she stood there, fully casting me in its shadow, I was a mere grain of sand amongst the shadow of two twin planets. She began to lower herself down into a seated position, her rear stretching the limits of her black yoga pants as she came closer to my location.

I’ve been scared shitless a few times before, like when my house got broken into or when I almost died in a car crash, but I never thought the next time my heart would be pumping with adrenaline would be as I watched two continental-sized ass cheeks belonging to a good friend of mine crash into me. In the split seconds before she landed her gargantuan derriere on top of me, I couldn’t help but feel utterly dwarfed as the spandex of her leggings filled my entire view, totally dominating my senses as her bum cheeks curved on for hundreds of metres in all directions.

I finally snap out of my state of shock, and begin to turn and run away, but I was way too late for that. Kate’s backside crashes into me, specifically her left cheek. I’m fully compressed into the cushion and driven downwards into the crater she created by simply sitting down. I could barely breathe underneath her immense weight, my lungs felt like they were going to explode. Was Juliet really planning on killing me, maybe she didn’t know I was right under Kate?

I hear a very muffled voice coming from outside the realm of Kate’s ass, it was Juliet.

Comfortable?” She questions, with a slight snicker. Yep, I guess she knew exactly where I was, and frankly this wasn’t exactly amusing.

Uhh yeah I’m fine, is something funny?” Kate asks with confusion at Juliet’s question, I could feel the power in her voice as it travelled throughout her body, I used to be able to stand almost a foot over this girl, now she had the ability to snuff me out with a piece of lint from her leggings.

I think you might have sat on something” Juliet says in response, practically chuckling between each word, so much for keeping it a secret Jules.

Wait what, did I? I better not have ruined these, I just got them” She replies with annoyance in her voice, don’t worry Kate I’m not sure if I’d make much of a stain. I feel Kate begin to rise from her position on the couch, taking me with her. I was stuck to the fabric of her pants, immobile, facing outwards to the giant world around me.

***

It was a genius plan, Juliet knew Adam liked checking out Kate’s ass, so by default why shouldn’t he get to experience it in all its gigantic glory. She had always thought she had a fairly shapely rear but compared to Kate, it could barely compare. There was a slight worry that he might have been crushed under her mass, but Juliet thought to shrink him to an absolutely miniature size so that he would hopefully be compressed into an uncomfortable position instead of squished to a bloody pulp. At least she prayed that’s what would happen, plus Kate had only been sitting on him for a few seconds so there should not have been that much damage, if any. She couldn’t wait to have her turn to humiliate Adam with her own ass, making him feel completely microscopic in comparison, but that was for another time. Right now she wanted to see how he looked plastered on Kate’s rump, if she could even see him.

Kate lifted herself up and turned around, facing her butt to Juliet and peaking over her shoulder to try and get a better look. Jules really had to squint as she looked for any sign of Adam, how small had she made him? That was when she noticed it, a little speck stood out on the black landscape of Kate’s butt. She held back a giggle as she brought her face even closer to get a better look, he was only a small, barely noticeable dot. Damn, this made her feel good, she almost told Kate what it was, just to see her reaction. She knew that Kate had a bit of a thing for Adam and Juliet would love to see how she’d respond knowing her dream boy was nothing but a fleck of dust on her bodacious booty. Instead, she kept it to herself, saving it for another time. Juliet wasn’t exactly ready to share him around yet.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry, I thought I saw something” Jules said as she pressed her finger into Kate’s flesh, sticking Adam to her finger.

“Oh thank god” Kate said with relief.

“Anyway, do you want to go shopping today? I need to get some new shoes” Juliet asks as she gets up and walks over to the kitchen, with Adam still stuck to her finger. She looked down at him and grew him back to around an inch in height. She opened her cabinet and grabbed a plastic container and some leftovers from the other night, placing them as well as Adam into the container.

“Yeah sure, I’ll drive” Kate responds gleefully, eager to spend some time with her friend, she still had to hear about how the ball with Adam went last night, see if he said anything about her.

“Alright, you head outside, I’ll be a sec” Juliet says in response, she watches as Kate leaves before she leans down to speak to Adam who is sitting in the container with a pissed off look on his face.

“Hey so, we’re just gonna go out for a bit, I’ll be home later this afternoon, maybe night, who knows, bye!” She says cheerfully, as Adam starts to protest, she turns away and bounds out the door, locking it after her.

***

What a bitch, are you kidding me Jules, you’re gonna try and kill me under the biggest ass I think I’ll ever see, leave me at this size and just go about your day? I mean getting smushed by Kate wasn’t as bad as I initially thought it would be. But I still expect some kind of apology from Juliet. I guess I was just gonna be trapped in this container all day, there are worse places to be. Especially when there’s still a huge bit of chicken for me to eat, that was a bonus.

After eating a bit of chicken I decided to just go to sleep, may as well kill a few hours while I wait for Juliet to come home, then I’d give her a piece of my mind.

***

Hey Adam, I’m home! Don’t worry Kate isn’t here anymore, no need to worry about getting sat on” Juliet says with a teasing tone, as she walks into the house and makes her way to the kitchen.

How long had I been asleep? Judging from the light outside it looked like it was around 5pm or 6pm, damn, she’d been out all day. As she got closer to my position, her booming footsteps became louder and the counter I was on began to vibrate slightly as it dealt with her incalculable bulk.

I’m actually really sorry for leaving you like this all day, I got a bit carried away, why don’t we watch a movie? You pick” Juliet apologises, and she seemed fairly sincere, I couldn’t believe it. Maybe this won’t be too bad, but seeing as this is Jules we’re talking about, I knew she’d find a way to make this uncomfortable for me. Oh well.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, feel free to leave suggestions and whatnot in the reviews.

Odour Hell by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the massive break, life just got really busy. I'll try to update more frequently. Cheers.

 


“I’m down to watch a movie, but only if you make me regular size.” I say trying to reason with Juliet, I’m not exactly expecting a positive answer but it’s worth a shot.

I am honestly really sorry. Buuut I’m not making you bigger. You’re more fun this size anyway.” She cheerfully booms back in response. I knew it, there’s no way she would let up. I was fully expecting her to keep me like this for the whole weekend, after all, no one would question my absence for a few days. Juliet continues to assure me that she isn’t up to anything, which I hardly believe. But, I may as well just strap in and go along for the ride.

I watch as her hand extends towards my position, the surface of her palm filling my sky as she reaches down to pinch my torso and lift me upwards. Making her way over to the couch, she plonks herself on it lazily and sets me down beside her. As I’m placed on the expansive cushion next to her, I can’t help but notice her gigantic quads, that lead into her mammoth ass. I felt terribly puny sitting next to her building-sized legs, every movement made her muscles pulse with raw power, I shudder to think of how easily she could smother me under them. These thoughts continue on in my head. That’s when I decide maybe it would be better sitting away from her, like on the coffee table in front of the couch or something. 

“Juliet! Could you please move me onto the table, I don’t exactly feel comfortable sitting next to your um… butt… after what happened today” I stutter out as I continue to look up to her face, past her bulging thighs, in awe.

Awww, is my ass too big for teeny little Adam?” Juliet teases as she leans forward to pick me up, then proceeding to place me on the table.

Alright let’s watch, like, Superbad or something”, she says to me, I quickly agreed, just wanting to sit back and finally relax for a while with no stress, but of course I can’t have that. As I sit down and watch Jules flick through the Netflix menus. I notice some movement from behind me. Turning around, I see her monolithic toes followed by her colossal foot rising above the surface of the table. With an earth-shattering thud, Juliet places her enormous appendages on either side of me. While at my regular height Jules is a size 10, at my current size of 1 inch, they appear to be imposing towers made of worn out skin from a long day of shopping. I notice the smell almost instantly, it reeks of a cheesy, vinegary odour and it invades my nostrils, completely dominating my sense of smell.

What’s the matter Adam, something stink?” Juliet snickers, as she sneers down at my miniscule form between her mountainous feet. As I begin to complain, I see her slowly expanding, until she’s at least twice the size she was before.

I can’t hear you; you need to speak up!” She continues to taunt me, and I keep on taking the bait. The more I whine about it, the smaller I get. By the time I’ve realised this I’m standing at a bit less than half a centimetre. This is bullshit, how the hell am I gonna deal with this all weekend.

Mother of God, the smell of her feet permeates my entire being, making me feel like I’m about to throw up, this girl desperately needs to have a shower. My cries for help go unheard as I cower beneath her gargantuan feet that seemingly resemble monumental structures, stretching upwards for hundreds of metres. My mind can barely comprehend her feet, let alone her entire body.

I hear a muffled scratching noise echo from above, as I look upwards to find the source, I see a ball of fabric, the size of my body, fall from between her godlike toes. Before I have time to react the supersized piece of lint lands with a thud in front of me. It stank of pure sweat and I had a hard time trying not to vomit at the aroma that radiated from it.

***

It was soon becoming a passion of Juliet’s to make Adam feel as small as she possibly could and seeing him stand eye level with a piece of sock lint from between her toes filled her with joy. Adam used to always tell Jules she had terrible smelling foot odour, specifically after a long day out and especially when she came home from soccer training. Essentially, this was her payback for all those remarks, and she was going to make sure he regretted it, it’s not like she never paid him out, it’s just that at the moment she had all the power so what’s Adam going to do about it?

“It’s almost like you could live in there” Juliet said with a slight patronizing tone, watching Adam dwindle down even further from a grain of rice to a minute speck of sand. Her lint must have looked like a hotel to him. Juliet wondered if she could make him so microscopic to a point where he could practically live on that piece of fabric and live off her old sweat and foot grime.

Gazing upwards at the mountainous piece of lint, Adam felt his stomach drop. A tiny, insignificant part of Juliet’s sock had gotten caught between her toes, grinded up in her shoe all day and now lay in front of him, the size of a 5-storey building. The stench was indescribable and was beginning to invade Adam’s mind, the smell utterly dominated him, bringing him cowering to his knees before the supersized bit of foot funk. Juliet was truly a god before him.

Juliet basked in the feeling of her physical stature over Adam, he was nothing compared to her at this moment in time, and she couldn’t get enough. It was impossible for her to even imagine how he felt between her feet, Jules was truly continental to him and she loved it. Juliet sat back with her eyes closed in a state of pure euphoria, this whole shrinking Adam thing was exactly what she needed to make this weekend a good one. Was it incredibly unusual she could shrink Adam at will, yeah probably but she wasn’t going to question it, not when it brought her this much satisfaction.

***

A gurgle could be heard echoing out across the table, the source I assume came from the incomprehensible being sitting before me, my friend – Juliet. I don’t want to think what that noise could mean, and I’m a bit afraid to find out.

Oh Adam, I got something funny to show you” Juliet boasts as she removes her feet from the table and brings her hand around to pick me up. However, she can’t exactly pick me up at this minute size, so instead she opts for the next best option, which is to lick her finger and press me against it, so I stick.

She pipes back up again “Remember last Tuesday, when we got Mexican?” Oh, yes. I remember Juliet, and I now know exactly where this is going, and I am completely terrified. Letting it rip with your friends is funny okay, don’t get me wrong, but it’s a bit different when one of you is basically an insignificant piece of dust, AKA me. I don’t even bother trying to say anything, there’s no way she can hear my miniscule voice, my protest would go unheard. Instead, I elect to scream internally as I am brought down next to her. Juliet wipes her finger onto the cushion on her left side, leaving me there to stare up at her immeasurable form.

Another rumble resounds on the pillow I stand on, making the ground quake slightly. If rumbling of her stomach can already make me lose my footing, I can’t even imagine what the full thing is going to do.

Juliet raises her left butt cheek so that she is resting on her arm and aiming her asshole directly at me. Jules is quite a shapely woman; some would even consider her voluptuous to which I’d agree with. Her ass is a rather impressive size, due to countless hours of going to the gym and playing sport. But right now, she takes the cake for the greatest bum I’ve ever seen. Kate’s was ridiculous but I’m even smaller than I was then, which only helps to accentuate how titanic Juliet’s rump is. The hulking form of her twin globes stretches on for miles, and it looks as if her sweatpants can barely even contain the soft, supple flesh beneath it.

With a quick shake of her ass, I hear Juliet giggle from above as she prepares to unleash her gas, her derriere wobbles in front of me, radiating with sexual power. This was about to get a whole lot less sexy though, I’ve experienced Juliet’s farts before, and they often put my own to shame.

I can’t believe I’m about to do this, buckle up” She laughs to herself; I see her cheeks tense up and before I have time to react, I hear an apocalypse inducing sound blast from her meaty behind (Imagine the horn of a cruise ship and multiply that by 100), I’m sent reeling backwards into the arm of the couch as a storm of hot, humid air blasts into me. I’m absolutely shell shocked from Juliet’s ass cough; I can’t even think about anything before the rancid odour invades my nostrils. This is something from a nightmare, if her feet smelled bad, her gas cloud smelled like sewerage marinated in even more sewerage, I think I’m going to throw up.

To make matters worse, Juliet is cackling above me as if she’s just witnessed the funniest thing of all time. Which it might have been on her end. Her rear comes steamrolling down onto the cushion next to me as she continues laughing uncontrollably, her massive weight creates a downward slope that forces me to roll down into a crater made by her equally vast tush.

You just got a taste of hurricane Juliet baby! How does that feel you little bitch?” Jules torments me in the most dominating way possible, she sneers down at my speck-sized body wedged between the cushion and her immense sweatpants covered ass cheek. “I don’t know about you, but that felt really good. So good in fact, I think I need to go drop a massive shit, you in?

“Juliet come on; this is fucked up-“ I try to squeak out, but I’m quieted shortly after by a muffled toot spurting out from her butthole, silencing me in the most humiliating fashion.

Oh man, this is too much fun.

 

End Notes:

Please leave reviews if you enjoyed, it'll help motivate me!

"Best Friend" by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the huge delay, no promises on when the next chapter will be but I promise I'm not giving up on the story, I'm just quite busy. Either way I hope you enjoy! :)

***

Was I having fun? Not really. Was Juliet? Most definitely. My life has been a bit of a mess after finding that amulet, I’ve gone through a lot over the course of like two days and honestly the words that just came out of Juliet’s mouth did not do much to excite me. Jules is loving humiliating me and it’s incredibly obvious, but I was hoping maybe she might let up just a little bit. Yet, it looks like she won’t be running out of steam anytime soon. My figure begins to increase until I’m a little under a centimetre in height, still incredibly tiny but at least I’m not a piece of dust anymore.

Juliet’s hand descends from the sky and pinches me up between her fingers and proceeds to hoist her gigantic frame up from the couch, as she walks to the bathroom the thuds of her massive footfalls send vibrations through my entire body as she propels her toned legs one after the other.

I have been holding this in since breakfast, it’s gonna be a fucking bomb Adam” Juliet says with a laugh and amusement in her voice, what have I done to deserve this.

As Juliet walks into the bathroom, I manage to peer past her fingers to scope out the rest of the area. There it is, a toilet that rivals the size of a mountain being approached by a larger than life Juliet that’s about to make it her bitch.

A little birdie told me that you ordered front row tickets my tiny guy” Jules says as she brings her hand down and drops me on the back side of the toilet lip. She gives me one last smirk as she raises back up into the heavens, and slowly, but surely, she turns around bringing her ass right back into view. Her sweatpants were still being stretched to its limit by her colossal butt that resided high in the sky, her ass cheeks were like two floating globes of muscular flesh, each weighing hundreds of times my mass.

No peaking Adam” Juliet says with delight lingering in her oversized voice box. She hooks her fingers onto her pants and steadily lowers, revealing her gigantic derriere in all its glory. I was heavily intimidated; it was hard to comprehend the rounding slopes of her mountainous bum. Before I could even react, Juliet began to lower herself down onto the toilet seat, carrying her backside with her, directly in front of my position. Was she really going to do this?

Juliet let out a large fart that echoed through the cavernous toilet bowl, the smell that came with it was pungent and served as a warning for what was to come and come it did. Before long I began to hear her grunt from above as she pushed out an absolutely monumental bus sized log of shit. Coming into contact with the foul water below, the log caused a major splash. A long sigh could be heard from above as Jules emptied her giant bowels in front of me. She continued to push out two more similarly sized pieces of shit, both slamming into the mighty depths below.

Pheeew, that feels good man. Hope you enjoyed” Juliet says to herself with a relieved twinge in her voice. Considering I’m a little bit bigger than I usually am I try to yell out and reason with her to return me to normal size so I can just go home. Yet, I’m met with a round of laughter that causes the immense slabs of her rear to ripple with power and femininity.

I can’t hear you pipsqueak, you’re still a liiittle bit too tiny for big ol’ me” she says as she turns her head around to try and get a peak at me. Juliet finishes wiping her ass then throws the toilet paper down into the foul depths. She slowly lifts herself up from the toilet seat as she clears her throat. I would be lying if I said watching her from this size didn’t turn me on. The way her ass refuses to let those tight sweatpants cover them is so damn arousing, honestly has me wondering if she’s purposely trying to get me off, and hey I know that butt just released a metric tonne of waste in front of me but you always got to look on the bright side right?

Alright, I think you’ve had enough” Juliet announces as my body expands in size until I feel like I’m about 6 inches maybe? I’m not sure, all I knew is I feel like a doll. It’s strange seeing Jules at this size, I’m used to her either being a few inches shorter than I usually am or an incomprehensible god, but now she’s, well, she’s still fucking huge but a little bit more tolerable.

“Thank YOU, for fucks sake it’s been a while since we could talk!” I shout up at her, clearly expressing my frustration, at this point I’m still sitting on the edge of the toilet and just want to at least have a clean place to rest.

Juliet gives me a fake gasp “What?? You didn’t enjoy the show I just put on?” she says without keeping a straight face. Ha ha, very funny Jules!

“Believe it or not, no! Can I please go to sleep somewhere I’m exhausted” I get out with an exasperated breath; it was probably only early in the night, but I needed a rest.

Awww, you’re no fun Adam, but whatever. First, I gotta show you the shoes I bought today though!” Says Juliet joyfully as she reaches down and wraps her hand around my torso lifting me into the air. Now I really feel like a doll being carried around like this.

Her room is exactly like it usually is, incredibly messy. Clothes strewn all over the place, shoes and socks left on the floor and an unmade bed. Typical. Beside her bed lay a pair of black converses which I assumed were the new ones she bought today.

“Dope shoes man, wanna let me down now?” I pleaded.

Yeah sure, I’ve got the perfect spot” Juliet surprisingly agreed to my request except I couldn’t help but feel like this wasn’t exactly going to be a ‘perfect spot’. She squatted down and lowered my body to her shoes and sat me next to them, they were roughly the length of my body and honestly if Jules wanted me to sleep in them I wouldn’t exactly mind, it’s not like they weren’t clean, she’d only just purchased them.

“If you want me to sleep in here, I’m all for it!” I shout up at her as I clamber into the mattress sized shoe, pointing my feet down towards the toe section and letting my head rest where her heel would go. The converse had a new smell to them and thankfully lacked any kind of nasty smelling foot funk, luckily for me this sleep wasn’t going to be too bad.

I hear Juliet beginning to laugh “Oh you are...” the view of her face above explodes in size as I once again dwindle down to a miniscule height similar to a grain of rice. “Way too easy” She thunders above, power and bass returning to her voice. “You might get cold, so here’s a blanket” Juliet says as she lifts an old soccer sock above the mouth of her converse.

She slowly lowers it downwards towards me. The smell permeating from it isn’t ripe but instead stale with sweat from a few days ago after her week of intense training and the wool of her thick sock has successfully captured the stench.

The gigantic woollen beast finally reaches my body with a dull thud and smothers me against the super-sized threads as it pushes me deep into the malleable sole of Jules’ sneaker. I continue to feel the pressure increase as she finishes stuffing the sock into the mouth of the shoe, closing off all available fresh air. I guess this is my life now, suffering underneath the humongous sock of my so-called best friend. I could see the appeal in what she was doing before. I get it, it’s funny for her, but now I was starting to worry she wasn’t seeing it as a playful thing and instead was riding this newfound power as hard as she could. I feel as if I should actually be scared of her now, and my god that is not a good feeling.

A muffled, almost maniacal laugh loomed from the outside of Juliet’s shoe. Two resounding thuds could be heard as she stood up to her full dizzying height. Her voice bellowed from the heavens above, it rumbled with authority “Soak it all up, you worthless speck

Fuck. 

 

End Notes:

Chapter is a bit shorter than usual, next chapter is going to be a dream sequence with some futa content. Thanks for reading and please leave a review! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8429