Shrinking Sisters by speckyspeck
Summary:

Tiffany feels like her sister Zoey has become a real jerk ever since getting taller than her. The solution? Shrink her down a few inches in hopes that it will fix everything. Things dont go exactly as planned...


Categories: Adventure, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 12546 Read: 20307 Published: June 29 2019 Updated: June 30 2019
Story Notes:

This is the first story I've ever posted so be nice to me!

1. Intro by speckyspeck

2. Nicole 1 by speckyspeck

3. Tiffany 1 by speckyspeck

Intro by speckyspeck

Just a few more problems, Tiffany thought to herself as she finished up her calculus homework. “The quicker you finish this, the quicker you can get back to playing Overwatch,” she whispered to herself. Tiffany was a bit of a “nerd,” but she really didn’t think of herself to be one. She just enjoyed things like videogames and star war, but that’s just because videogames and star war are awesome, and not because she was a nerd or anything. She sat in the living room with her feet up on the coffee table wearing a tight star wars shirt and some skinny jeans. Her glasses were a bit crooked and her tongue stuck out slightly to the side in concentration as she focused in on her math homework.

She glanced up for a second and saw a tiny ant crawling across the coffee table by her feet. She moved her feet to the ground and looked around for a cup and a piece of paper. Most people would just kill the bug, but Tiffany always thought that there is no reason to kill the defenseless creature. It crawled down the leg of the table and onto the floor.

Suddenly, her younger sister came bursting through the door laughing with her friend. Tiffany looked up to see that Zoey has come home with one of her annoying friends.

 “Hey Zoey” Tiffany said to her sister in a soft, pleasant voice.

Zoey ignored her and walked past whispering to her friend, “Yeah, that’s just my nerdy sister Tiffany, she just plays videogames with her other nerd friend.”

“That’s your sister? What a loser” Zoey’s friend giggles.

“Eww a bug!” screeched Zoey’s friend. Zoey walked over and crushed it with her bare foot, then looking up to her sister Tiffany and smiling.

“Oops.” Zoey said with a smile, obviously knowing her sister’s stance on killing defenseless creatures. 

Tiffany sighed in disappointment as Zoey and her friend left the room. She wasn’t always like this. Zoey used to be just like Tiffany. They would play games and watch movies together, but ever since high school she became a bit of a brat. She was much more popular than Tiffany ever was and maybe a bit better looking, but that’s depending on your preference. She had blonde hair, blue eyes while Tiffany had brown hair and green eyes. Both of them were naturally beautiful but Zoey tried harder to look good by putting on makeup and plucking her eyebrows. They were pretty similar in size, but recently Zoey has become an inch or two taller than her sister Tiffany despite being two years younger.

Tiffany is jealous that Zoey is taller than her now. Ever since she passed her up in height she has become a real jerk to Tiffany. She pushes her around and always acts like she’s better than her. Tiffany is upset that she doesn’t look up to her anymore, both figuratively and literally. In the back of her mind, she knew that her being a couple of inches taller than her probably isn’t the reason for her becoming a jerk and pushing her around, but she had to blame it on something. Why else would her best friend since birth treat her like this.

Suddenly her ‘doctor who’ ring tone interrupted her train of thought and she answered the phone call from her friend Nicole.

“Hey Nicole what’s up?” Tiffany answered in a friendly tone.

“Tiffany… come here now. This is an emergency.” Nicole said with her voice trembling.

“What’s going on?”

“Just come here quick.”

Nicole was just as much of a nerd as Tiffany, but she looked the part more than Tiffany did.. Tiffany was really worried and curious about what was going on. Luckily Nicole’s house was just a few minutes away, not giving Tiffany much time for her brain to spiral out of control with horrible ideas of what could be happening. Nicole really sounded concerned. Tiffany walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Moments later, Nicole opens the door breathing heavily and takes a burst of air from her inhaler.

“What’s going on Nicole?” Tiffany asked.

 Nicole extended her arm with an open palm and resting on her hand was what looked like a small action figure. The figure looked so detailed and realistic, more than anything she has ever seen in her life. Suddenly she noticed it moving. The tiny figure waved its hands as Tiffany inspected. It was Nicole’s little brother shrunken down to only an inch running around in her palm.

“What the fuck…” Tiffany whispered under her breath. “What happened? Is this real?”

“Yeah…” Nicole paused to take another shot from her inhaler, “I was working on my science project where I was trying to make a chemical that would compress a solid by moving the atoms closer together, it’s a really intricate process. Let me explain how it…”

“Skip to the part where your brother shrinks.” Tiffany interrupted.

“Well anyways, Jacob came over and touched the formula with his finger and tasted it. Nothing happened at first, but then a few minutes later when I was walking to the kitchen I noticed I stepped on something and when I looked at the bottom of my foot, Jacob was tiny and stuck to my foot. I thought I killed him, but since he has retained some of his weight, he is denser and can survive a lot of pressure on top of him.” Nicole quickly explained.

“You stepped on your brother like an ant?” Tiffany asked.

“I didn’t mean to!” Nicole exclaimed.

“This is so cool” Tiffany said.

“No it’s not.” Nicole argued “I shrunk my brother…”

“But look at how happy he is,” Tiffany explained, “Think of all of the benefits of being small. And weren’t you trying to shrink things with this science project”

“Not people! And especially not my little brother! What are my parents going to say when they get home?”

A quiet squeaking sound came from Nicole’s palm. “Is that Jacob trying to talk?” Tiffany asked.

“Can you guys hear me?” Jacob squeaked in a high pitch tone.

“Kind of if we listen closely, is everything okay?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, it is so awesome down here. Everything is HUGE!” Jacob explained.

“Really? So you’re not mad at me?” Nicole asked in relief.

“No, this is so cool, I’m like ant man!” Jacob said excitedly.

“Well that’s a relief. I think I know of a way to get you back to normal, but it will take me a few hours to make the right formula.”

“This is amazing think of all of the uses of this. You could transport things easier, you can save food by shrinking yourself, and I could even shrink my sister Zoey with this.” Tiffany said jokingly.

“Haha yeah.” Nicole paused and thought about it for a second. “Actually… You want to take some of the formula for your sister?” Nicole asked seriously.

“I was joking Nicole, I’m not going to shrink my sister.”

“I know it sounds crazy, but why not? You said you liked her so much better when she was shorter than you.”

“Well yeah, but I don’t want her to be an inch tall.” Tiffany explained.

“No, just give her a tiny bit so that you’re taller than her again. If you don’t like it you can always turn her back to normal.”

Although this was a crazy idea, Tiffany really felt like this could be what brings back her and her sister’s friendship. She really does miss hanging out with her sister like she used to when they were younger.

“Alright. I’m gonna do it.” Tiffany decided.

Nicole gave her a small amount of the chemical combination that she made and told her to put it in her food and wait a minute and her size will change.

This is crazy. What am I doing? Tiffany thought to herself as she walked home. I can’t just shrink my sister. Then Tiffany started having flashbacks to all of the times that Zoey has been a total jerk to her because she’s taller than her. The times when she would push her out of her way and the times where she would pin her down until she agrees to give her a foot massage. Screw her. I’m going to do it. Tiffany decided as she stepped through the front door into the house. She deserves this

Tiffany went straight to the kitchen to make Zoey a sandwich. Tukey, mustard, American cheese, mayo, lettuce, and a bit of the shrinking chemical to top it all off. Perfect. Tiffany heard footsteps and quickly hid the remaining shrinking formula back into her backpack.

“Hey Zoey” Tiffany said nervously, “I made you a sandwich.”

Zoey walks up to her giving her a dirty look like she knew what was happening. Oh, no Tiffany thought to herself, she must know that something is up. Zoey grabs the sandwich and takes a big bite and then walks to the refrigerator to get water.

She took it. She didn’t even say thank you. Tiffany thought to herself. Well I can’t be too upset that she didn’t thank me, after all, I am basically poisoning her. Tiffany pretends to read her book while occasionally looking up to see if Zoey has gotten any shorter.

Tiffany’s heart was racing with anticipation and fear that she was going to get found out. Do you think she is suspicious that I made her a sandwich out of the blue? Was this a mistake? Maybe she can taste the shrinking formula in there, oh God.

Five minutes have passed, and Tiffany relaxed slightly. She wasn’t a bit suspicious. Now she just started losing hope because nothing was happening. Maybe she did shrink a little bit and I just didn’t notice. Tiffany walks up next to Zoey to try to see who’s taller, but Zoey is still an inch or two taller. Dammit, I was really hoping this would work. Oh well.

Tiffany went back to her room giving up hope that it would work. She stayed up late thinking about what it would have been like if Zoey actually shrank down.

Meanwhile, Zoey finished up her sandwich and started walking back to her room, but then suddenly she felt lightheaded and fell against the hallway wall. She tried to grab on to something to avoid falling, but everything went black and any attempts to remain standing were futile and she finally fell to the floor.

 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

“Uhhhgg.” Tiffany’s eyes slowly opened and her hand fell onto the snooze button for the third time. She glanced at the time and proceeded to close her eyes again, but then her eyes burst open and she began to panic. “Oh, no. I forgot that I was supposed to go in early for the test today. Tiffany scrambled out of her room with no time to change her clothes. As she walked down the hallway she saw a pile of Zoey’s clothes. Not thinking much of it she walked past, but then realized that she needed socks. She started walking back to her room, but then she noticed that there were two of Zoey’s socks in the hallway so she put those on in a desperation to save time.

Tiffany rushed to school and got there about a minute late, but it was alright because her teacher walked in a minute after she did. Her teacher handed out the exams and she began to take the test. This is easy she thought to herself. The limit does not exist, obviously. The derivative of ex is ex. I should be done with this in no time. Maybe during lunch break I can go back home and change my clothes. These socks are comfortable though, except there is a piece of lint or something in the right sock, Tiffany scrunched her toes playing with the piece of lint in her sock, but then she noticed that the piece of lint felt like it was moving. That’s weird she thought to herself. She shifted it around with her toes to try to feel what it was. Oh no. is that… Suddenly Tiffany thought of the possibility that maybe Zoey did shrink and that’s why her clothes were on the ground and maybe that Zoey is inside the sock moving around. No that’s, crazy She thought to herself. She continued playing with the piece of lint with her toes until it was in a more comfortable position in her sock. Suddenly it felt like something was tapping on her foot. Tiffany’s heart dropped to her stomach as she realized that her little sister was inside her sock. Oh god no. She’s definitely in there. She is gonna be pissed. She’s gonna be furious. She gets mad at me for the simplest things, how is she gonna react to this. This is bad, what do I do? I have to finish this test. I can’t just leave her in there though. I’m just going to finish the test and pretend that I didn’t know she was in there until after the test was over.

Tiffany took a deep breath and continued her test. She was so nervous, which led her to sweat, which meant Zoey would be covered in more sweat, which made Tiffany more nervous causing an endless cycle. Tiffany could feel her sock dampening and felt Zoey slide around in her sweat. She felt bad that her sister was in her foot sweat so she took off her shoe to try to help with the problem. She looked down at her sock and she could vaguely see the figure of her sister through the bottom of the sock. She could see two tiny hands and a face peer out from the inside. Tiffany felt so bad, but continued with her test because there was nothing she could really do in this situation. Suddenly she felt her little sister crawling through the bottom of the sock and towards her heel of Tiffany’s foot. She must have remembered that there was a small hole in the heel of the sock to escape from. Tiffany knew that she was trying to escape, but she couldn’t let her because, although it might be unpleasant, it was safer for her to stay by her feet than to be set loose in a school full of people. Tiffany had to act fast before she escaped and pressed her foot against the ground, immobilizing Zoey. Zoey tried to move, but the pressure from Tiffany’s foot held her firmly in place. She cried and screamed, unheard by Tiffany and the rest of the class. Tiffany knew how awful this was again, doing this to her sister was terrible. She became even more nervous, no longer thinking about the exam, solely about her sister that was pinned to the ground under her foot. Tiffany began sweating even more now. Zoey was covered in sweat, but this worked to her advantage. She was able to slide along the bottom of Tiffany’s foot and out the hole in the heel of the sock. She emerged from the sock and was finally able to take a breath of fresh air, but it wasn’t long before Tiffany’s foot came slamming down on top of her. She scrunched her toes, gripping Zoey, and placed her back into the prison which was her shoe.

Tiffany knew that Zoey was going to be furious about what just happened, but she also knew that it was best for her. She continued her test and was kind enough to not put her foot back into her shoe.

Tiffany finished the test and asked if she could use the restroom, but her teacher said to just wait five minutes until the class is over. Five more minutes with her sister in her shoe. Tiffany started to imagine how angry Zoey is going to be because during the first half of the test Tiffany was just playing with Zoey with her toes and during the second half she stepped on her and picked her up with her toes. This is bad.

The bell rang and Tiffany slid her foot carefully back into the shoe and rushed to the bathroom and luckily bumped into Nicole along the way.

“Nicole! Come here right now.” Tiffany whispered aggressively. “We have a situation, I think that Zoey might have shrunk and might be in my shoe right now.”

“What? In your shoe? Why? That’s gross. Why did you put her in your shoe?” Nicole nervously whispered.

“I didn’t mean for this to happen, just help me fix this.”

They hurried to the restroom and luckily no one was in there. Tiffany took off her shoe and tipped it over to find Zoey’s naked body tumbling out. Tiffany looked down at Zoey who had a furious look in her tiny eyes. So much rage, in such a small package.

“I didn’t mean to shrink you this much! I’m sorry!” Tiffany explained.

Nicole scavenged through her backpack and pulled out both the shrinking formula and the formula that she used to get her brother back to normal.

“Here you go Zoey, this should get you back to normal.” Nicole said while getting the formula out.

“Wait Nichole.” Tiffany interrupted. “Zoey, before we bring you back to normal, you have to promise not to be mad and do something stupid.”

The tiny voice squeaked back with anger, “Are you serious. I’m going to be as mad as I fucking want and you’re going to pay for what you’ve done.”

Tiffany dangled Zoey over her shoe and said, “If you don’t promise that you won’t be mad, you will have to spend the rest of the day in my shoe.”

The room became silent as the two sisters stared at each other in anger while Nicole stood there shocked by her friend’s threat.

“Fuck you!” Zoey finally replied.

Tiffany dropped Zoey into her shoe and placed it on the floor.

“I’m sorry Zoey, I didn’t want to do this.” Tiffany raised her foot above her shoe and slowly lowered her foot inside. Pressing down with force and feeling her squirm beneath her.

“Stop!” Nicole screamed.

Tiffany snapped out of her power craze and felt ashamed of what she was doing. Her little sister pinned under her foot? How could she be doing this to her. She started to think that she was no better than her sister who started being mean when she was a couple inches taller, only she was much, much bigger than her little sister right now. She finally released the pressure from her stomp and Zoey’s body rose up with the foot as it exited the shoe, and she finally ripped herself off of the foot as Tiffany wiggled her toes. Zoey fell back into the shoe with a thud.

“I’m sorry, you’re right Nicole.” Tiffany said while dumping her shoe over and having her tiny sister roll out onto the school bathroom floor.

Nicole grabbed the formula and put a drop onto Zoey’s tiny body.

Zoey started to grow back to her normal size after about 30 seconds and she did not look happy at all.

“What the fuck Tiffany! How could you do this to me you cunt!” Zoey screamed.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“You shrink me and then stick me in-between your toes and then threaten to put me back in there? That’s fucked up.”

“I swear I didn’t know you were there earlier; I didn’t even know you shrank down at first.” Tiffany said with her voice trembling.

“Fuck you Tiffany, and fuck you too Nicole.” Zoey yelled as she pushed them around the restroom. She then noticed the other chemical that Nicole took out of her back and picked it up and splashed it on both Tiffany and Nicole.

Tiffany and Nicole both started to get light headed and huddled together in the corner. They both knew that whatever was about to happen next would not be pretty. They struggled to keep their eyes open and eventually passed out and began to shrink. Within seconds they were both an inch tall and buried in their own clothes.

 

Zoey looked through the pile of clothes and found her sister and placed her to the side. Zoey put on her sisters clothes that were tight on her and not quite her style. A star wars shirt? Zoey wouldn’t be caught dead wearing this, but it was better than what Nicole was wearing. She decided that she had to go home before anything else. Not just because of the star wars shirt, but more importantly, she smells like her sister’s toes. Zoey looked down at her tiny big sister and started to think of all the things that she was going to do to her for revenge.

She stared at her unconscious sister and couldn’t stand to look at her. She didn’t feel comfortable seeing her sister naked. A combination of immaturity and being jealous of her big sister’s fully formed body, Zoey looked around for something to cloth her with. “Of course, toilet paper.” Zoey thought. It is both humiliating being wrapped up in toilet paper and solves the issue of her not wanting to see her tits. Zoey wrapped Tiffany in half a sheet of toilet paper and then dropped her into her sock.

Zoey exited the restroom with her big sister in-between her toes and left Nicole to fend for herself in the woman’s bathroom.  

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear your opinions, I have more that I will post soon!

Nicole 1 by speckyspeck
Author's Notes:

~Hello tinies! Hope you're enjoying and please leave reviews for me, I'd love to read your thoughts! The chapters are going to hop between the tiny characters, starting with Nicole, the nerdy friend and then back to our main character, Tiffany. Enjoy!

Nicole regained consciousness and walked around in the land that consisted entirely of heavy fabric. She knew where she was, buried in her own clothes. After a few minutes of stumbling around inside her gigantic shirt, she found an exit and stepped out onto the bathroom floor.

At first, all she could see was the bright fluorescent lights flickering relentlessly, but then her eyes were able to adjust to the brightness and she got her first glimpse of the colossal woman’s restroom. Amazed by the sheer size of the once cramped bathroom lead Nicole to gasp for air and reach for her inhaler. Unfortunately for her, nothing shrank with her which meant her inhaler was much larger than her whole body. Nicole knew that the worst thing you could do is panic so she tried to relax and stay calm.

Suddenly the bathroom door swung open, bringing Nicole’s calmness to an end. In stepped two massive red converse, causing mini earthquakes with every step. Sprouting from the converse were legs that went up for miles, until they reached a pair of jean shorts. She was wearing a loose blue and white striped shirt. Nicole didn’t know who the girl was but she knew that she has seen her before. The girl walked over to the sink, each step bringing her closer to Nicole. Nicole knew that her only chance of getting back to normal size was with a little help, but how the hell was she going to get the attention of this massive girl?

She decided to run towards the girl, who stood in front of the sink, looking into the mirror. Suddenly, two more girls barged into the bathroom, laughing and talking to each other.

“Oh, hey Emma.” One of the voices said in a snotty tone. “You come in here to cry some more because we made fun of you?”

“Shut up Amber… I just need to… freshen up.” Emma said.

“Well this bathroom isn’t for losers like you.” The voice of what she assumed to be Amber said.

 Nicole stood in her pile of clothes, wanting to stand up for this girl, but was obviously not in the right position to do so. She watched as Emma stormed off to one of the stalls and slammed the door shut.

“Can you believe this loser thinks she can be in the same bathroom as us?” The voice whispered.

It was obvious, if Nicole was going to get help, it wouldn’t be from the two brats making fun of this poor girl. She decided to act fast and run towards the girl in the stall where she could hear sniffles coming from.

“Eww, what kind of bug is that?” A voice boomed from one of the bratty girls.

Two stomping shoes and two flipping flip flops came pounding towards Nicole’s tiny body. Her heart was pounding out of her chest as she had to out run these giants that were casually walking towards her. Before they could get close enough to see that she was a tiny human, she reached the stall where Emma sat on the toilet crying slightly.

“I don’t know what that was, but I hope it bites Emma.” The voice laughed from outside the stall.

 Now that Nicole escaped the two bratty giantesses, she was put a little at ease, until she remembered she had to get this third giantess’ attention.

She slowly approached the girl’s foot and quickly began to realize how small she was. She was barley as tall as the rubbery white stripe of the shoe. Nicole started screaming and pounding on the girl’s shoe, but she didn’t notice. The shoe was too thick for the girl to notice, so she decided to jump on the shoe and try to reach the girl’s ankle. Nicole pulled herself up and maneuvered around the shoe laces. Suddenly the ground shifted slightly and Nicole fell forward, but was able to stay on top of the shoe. She stood back up and reached for the girl’s ankle pounding on it with all of her force. Suddenly the girls’ other foot comes swinging right towards Nicole to try to scratch that annoying feeling of her ankle. Nicole dove and landed on top of the girl’s sock, luckily not falling too far into her shoe.

Suddenly a loud voice boomed down towards Nicole. “What the heck is that?”

Two massive fingers reached down towards Nicole and pinched gently together, snacking her out of the shoe. Nicole’s almost puked as the hand rose up to the giantess’ face, zipping her through the air like an impossibly fast roller coaster. The mouth of the giant girl dropped to the floor as she realized what she was holding. Nicole started second guessing her decision to get help and tried to squirm free from the hold of the giant two fingers pinching her together, but was way to small for the giant to even notice.

“I-I-Is that a person?!” screamed the girl while Nicole dangled from her fingers. “Nicole?”

Nicole was shocked that she knew her name and began to wonder who this girl was. “Is this that quiet girl from my math class?” Emma was a freshman, meaning she was three years younger than Nicole. She was very smart in math so she was placed into senior level math courses. Being in a class of seniors while being a freshman is quite discomforting, leading her to be very quiet in that class. Her other classes she was placed in freshman level classes because math was her only strong subject.

Emma broke the silence and asked, “Are you okay? Why are you so small?”

All Emma heard was a high pitched squeak.

“Here, why don’t I put you up to my ear.” Emma swung Nicole around to her ear so that she would be able to listen to what she had to say.

“Emma! I need your help! Tiffany’s sister, Zoey, shrunk me and Tiffany down. I need you to help me get back to normal size and help me find Tiffany.”

“This is crazy Nicole, I’ll do all I can to help. Just let me finish the day of school. What should I do with you while I’m in class?” asked Emma.

Tiffany thought for a second and looked around for a place where she would be comfortable. She didn’t have a backpack or a purse and her pockets didn’t seem like a good idea. “I don’t know, just hold me I guess.”

“Alright, I’ll be gentle.”

Emma gently held Nicole in her hand while also trying to hide her from the rest of the world. 7th period was about to start. She had English and then Biology and then got to go home. She sat down in the back of her English class and pulled Nicole up to her face and whispered, “I’m going to put you on the floor if you don’t mind.”

 Emma placed Nicole under her desk. Three girls wearing matching outfits approached Emma.

“Hey there again loser” said the girl standing in the middle.

Emma rolled her eyes and replied, “Not now Amber, go away.”

Nicole recognized two of the three girls from earlier in the restroom.

 “So I need you to do our homework again” Amber said with an evil grin on her face. “You wouldn’t want the whole school to see those nude photos of you.”

Nicole overheard the conversation happening above and wanted to do something to stop it, but she was too small to do anything.

Amber continued, “We don’t have time to do the homework because we have cheerleading practice and, we know you have no life, so you would love to do it for us.”

“No, I’m tired of this!” shouted Emma.

“Fine, be that way. Maria, take that toy that she put under her desk” Amber said to one of the other girls.

“No! Stop, I’ll do the homework for you”

Nicole overheard what the girl had said and began to panic. Suddenly she saw a monstrous hand crawl its way towards her. The fingers stretched out and wrapped themselves around her whole body.

“Really? What’s so important about this doll of yours?” asked Amber.

Maria handed Nicole over to Amber and then they realized that it was alive. Nicole squirmed in Amber’s clammy hands. “Oh my god. It’s a tiny person.”

Suddenly the teacher walked into the room and the three girls went to go sit down, carrying the tiny girl. To hide the tiny girl, Amber decided that her bra was a good place.

Nicole was flung into Amber’s chest and slipped down her shirt. Amber pulled her bra out slightly and Nicole slid onto Amber’s left breast and Amber let go of her bra, snapping back into place, squeezing Nicole tightly against her breast. For the whole class period, Nicole was unable to move. She was stuck in a hot, sweaty prison. After what felt like an eterni-titty, Nicole heard the bell ring, indicating that the class was over. Emma dashed over to try to get her back, but was stopped by Amber’s two cheerleading buddies that acted like body guards for her.

“There’s no way you’re getting her back.” Amber explained to Emma. Amber pulled Nicole out of her bra and held her up to her eye. “She’s just so cute. I could just eat her up.”

Nicole was being held up to Amber’s eye and then looked down at her mouth. Amber was seductively licking her lips. Her mouth was huge. The pink lip gloss shined in the light. Amber’s mouth slowly opened and Nicole felt herself swing right above Amber’s mouth. The warm minty breath poured out all over Nicole’s body. She was held by one leg and dangled for a few seconds, until Amber let go of her grip and she fell down into what looked like an endless abyss. Nicole fell and it got darker and warmer until she hit a slimy ground and bounced around.

Emma couldn’t believe. “Stop. Please. She’s a real person.”

Amber stared straight into her Emma’s eyes and swished Nicole around in her mouth. Nicole could barely breathe and got knocked all around her mouth. She was then maneuvered around and under Amber’s tongue. Amber made a big gulping sound and then opened her mouth revealing that her mouth was empty.

Amber gave Emma a smile and walked away. While Emma stood motionless contemplating what had just happened.

“Did you really just swallow that person?” asked Amber’s friend.

Amber opened her mouth and lifted her tongue revealing a tiny girl curled up in the fetal position. “Of course not, think of all the fun we can have with her.” Amber spit her into her hand and walked to her next class. Nicole was defeated. She sat in the gigantic hand accepting defeat. “I’m never going to grow back to normal. She’s going to kill me, or keep me tiny forever, and I don’t know which is worse.” Thought Nicole.

Amber walked into her 8th period class and approached her desk in the back of the room. She knew that one of her friends was in this class with her and had the perfect prank to pull on her.

Nicole watched as Amber opened up her hands and she could see the light again. Before she could notice where she was she was swung around and placed onto a glossy blue surface. She was unfamiliar with where she was. It was like an inverted hill, where the lowest point was at the middle. She looked up and saw a pieces of gum stuck to what looked like the underside of a desk. She now knew where she was, on the desk chair. She looked to her side and saw Amber smiling down at her.

“Hey Crystal, come sit next to me.” Amber shouted out.

Nicole watched as the curvy woman approached the desk. Crystal turned her body and swung her bottom over the chair and began to descend. Nicole looked up at the black yoga pants that quickly filled all of her view. Luckily, or unluckily, Nicole was perfectly centered on the chair and Crystal was about to be too. Luckily it won’t be as much of an impact, but unluckily she will be at some girls ass crack. With a strong force, Crystal sat down on to her desk chair and Amber began to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Crystal asked. “Do I have something in-between my teeth?”

Amber continued laughing and replied, “Hahaha, no, you have something in-between something else.”  

 Crystal looked down and inspected her body. “What is it? I don’t see anything.”

“I would tell you, butt it doesn’t matter.” Laughed Amber.

“Seriously, tell me.” Crystal said nervously.

Nicole was being pushed against the soft black fabric and could barely breathe. She couldn’t hear much of what was going on above except for an occasional muffled laugh from Amber.

“Don’t worry, it’s behind us now.” Amber giggled.

“What? Did I sit on something?” Crystal asked. She stood up and looked down at her chair and saw nothing. Amber looked down to see the empty chair and got nervous thinking that she might have escaped, but then busted out laughing when she saw Nicole stuck in-between crystals butt cheeks. 

Crystal looked at the back of her yoga pants to find a tiny doll like figure. “Okay, so I sat on a doll? Big deal, why is this so funny?” She grabbed the doll off of her ass and looked at it for further inspection and saw it move. Startled by it, she dropped it and it fell to the floor.

Nicole thought she was going to die from the fall. It was like skydiving without a parachute, but luckily, at her size, it was no problem. She hit the ground hard but it didn’t hurt too much. She was just happy to be away from Crystal’s ass.

“Eww, what was that? That was a weird looking bug.” Crystal shouted, catching the attention of some of the class.

Amber whispered back trying not to get too much attention, “shhh, be quiet. It is some tiny girl that I stole from Emma.”

Nicole tried to run as the two girls discussed above. Running as fast as she could, she wasn’t able to get very far before she heard, “quick, don’t let her get away” coming from Amber. Nicole tried to outrun whatever was coming, but the carpet was so high that it made it hard to run. Nicole turned her head and caught a glance of a gigantic foot sliding out of a blue flip-flop and quickly approach her. Nicole tripped in the carpet and watched as the gigantic toes reached down and scrunched on top of her, picking her up and dropping her off back under Amber’s desk.

“I got her!” Crystal exclaimed.

“Thanks, I wouldn’t want her to get away. The fun hasn’t even started yet.” Amber reached down and picked Nicole up once again and put her back into her bra for the rest of class.

“So that’s a real person in your bra?” asked Crystal. “That’s a real person that I sat on and a real person that I picked up with my foot?”

“Yeah.” Amber replied. “Is there a problem with that? Don’t tell me that you feel bad for this little bug.”

“No, it’s not that. It’s just…” Crystal started saying before being interrupted.

“If you tell anyone, you’re going to end up just like her.”

“No, I wouldn’t. I was saying I really liked the feeling of her under my feet and under my ass. Is that messed up?” Crystal asked.

Amber smiled and pulled Nicole out of her bra. “Here, have her for the period.”

“Really?” Crystal asked.

“Yeah, I mean I’m going to have the rest of my life to have fun with her. Here.” Amber handed Nicole over to Crystal.

Nicole was startled and didn’t know what was going on. The last thing she remembered was being placed back into Amber’s bra and then she fell asleep. It turned out to be a very comfortable place, but now she was moving from one gigantic hand to another. She looked up at Crystal who was giving an evil grin down at her. She stood up and placed Nicole back onto the chair with the familiar landscape and the familiar black sky falling down on her. Once again being pushed against the soft black fabric. This was much more uncomfortable compared to the bra because she was being squished against a hard chair. No matter how uncomfortable, Nicole still passed out from exhaustion under the two gigantic buns.

 

Tiffany 1 by speckyspeck
Author's Notes:

back to our good ol main character. Sorry if the writing isnt very good, I wrote this a long time ago! This chapter is a bit longer. 

Tiffany slowly started to regain consciousness. The first thing she noticed was the smell. Her nose was filled with a warm, damp air that reeked of a familiar smell, her sister’s feet. Tiffany never was too fond of feet. Something about them immediately triggered disgust in Tiffany’s mind. The smell was unbearable. At first, Tiffany didn’t know where she was and couldn’t remember what had happened. The damp walls, the pressure of a moist fleshy wall pushing down on her, and the sounds of the radio playing, all lead Tiffany to remember what had happened and where she was. It was too dark to see anything, but without a doubt, she knew that she was inside her little sister’s sock. Now that she knew for sure that the horrific odor was coming from her sister’s feet, the smell got worse. There were a few times where Zoey would try to torture her with her feet because she knew how much she hated them. She would stick her gym socks in her face, or put her feet up on her lap to gross her out, but this, this was infinitely worse.

Tiffany’s eyes started to adjust to the darkness of inside her sister’s sock. She could see massive toes with toe-print indents and the blue toenails on the top. The sight of all of this made her recoil away in disgust. She closed her eyes and started breathing through her mouth, almost hyperventilating, trying to imagine being anywhere else, but couldn’t think of anything other than her sister’s disgusting feet. When she closed her eyes she saw her sister’s feet and when she opened her eyes she saw those feet a thousand times larger. Her therapist would tell her to take deep breathes through the nose when panicking like this, but with the smell made that not an option. She wiggled around trying to get into a more comfortable position, but was unable to move. Her attempts to move were countered by a hard press of her sister’s foot. Up above, Tiffany could hear Zoey giggling at her distress. She began to panic from being claustrophobic and started to breathe harder which brought more of her sister’s scent into her nose. This was all too much for Tiffany to take in and she just froze and passed out.

Zoey was speeding down the road to get home as fast as she could. Half of the reason she was driving so fast was because she wanted to press down as hard as she could on her sister and the other half was so she can shower to get her sister’s foot smell off of her. Zoey wasn’t too fond of feet either, but didn’t mind her own at all. She thought her feet were perfect and thought that anyone that was able to smell or feel her feet was lucky. She didn’t feel the same way about Tiffany’s feet so she couldn’t wait to take a shower so she could take a deep breath of fresh air.

Zoey pulled into the driveway and ran straight to the bathroom. As she arrived to the bathroom she took her shoes and socks off and dumped Tiffany out. She rolled out covered up in a piece of toilet paper that is now dampened in Zoey’s foot sweat.

Tiffany gasped for the fresh air. Finally, fresh air! Tiffany thought to herself. Once she caught her breath she looked around at the view. It was amazing. It was the bathroom that has always been there, but now it was huge. The once small bathroom now felt like a gigantic land that would take days to fully explore. Suddenly Zoey’s barefoot fell right next to Tiffany taking her eyes away from the scenery and onto her little, well gigantic, sister. With Zoey’s footfall brought a gust of air that slightly knocked Tiffany off balance. Looking at her sister towering over her was equally amazing as it was terrifying. She looked up her legs which went on for miles before reaching the familiar pants and star wars shirt. Barely visible past the busty chest was Zoey’s face. Zoey still had anger in her face, but as she saw Tiffany’s jaw drop at the sight of her she began to smile. Tiffany continued to look up at her in awe. She felt so insignificant looking up at the giant figure in front of her.

Zoey kneeled down and brought her face close up to Tiffany.

“Hey big sis.” Zoey said with an evil smile.

Zoey’s minty breath pushed her slightly which was terrifying for her. Feeling her warm moist breath was an odd sensation. She saw her sister’s glossy lips as they formed words and her tongue drenched in saliva move as she spoke. Seeing all of this up close was unsettling and Tiffany began to think that she could probably swallow her whole or chew her up like a little snack. She thought what it would be like getting eaten by her sister. It would be completely terrifying. Her warm damp mouth would be like a waterpark but with teeth that clench down with more than enough force to kill her. What would be more terrifying is if she didn’t bite and just swallowed whole. She would slide down her throat and be trapped in a prison with no chance of escape and the stomach acid would slowly kill her. Tiffany’s thoughts were luckily interrupted by the booming voice of her sister.

“Have I got plans for you big sis.” Zoey says to her tiny sister.

Zoey couldn’t deny that Tiffany looked so cute at this size. She was so tiny that anything that she does would be unnoticeable to a giant like herself. She could place her foot on her without Tiffany having a chance of stopping her or she could sit on her without noticing. She loved the power she had over her.

“Before anything, I’m going to take a shower to get the smell of your gross feet off of me. I wish I didn’t have to so that my feet would smell as bad as possible for you, but don’t worry, if I go for a run today it won’t take too long to get back to the state that they’re at now. So while I shower you stay put in this shoe, I know how you hate feet. How do you like your toilet paper dress? You can wear it however you want, but just remember, if you make me mad, I’ll have to wipe my ass with you.” Zoey giggled as she looked at her tiny sister.

Tiffany pictured this happening and gulped in fear.

Zoey left to take a shower and left Tiffany in the shoe. Tiffany looked around the shoe and was relieved that it was her own. Knowing that it was her own made the smell slightly less repulsive and started to regret never washing them. She looked down at her ‘dress’ which was extremely uncomfortable. In home economics Tiffany learned how to make prom dresses out of toilet paper, but the toilet paper felt much smaller and thinner then. This half sheet was like a thick towel to her. She decided to try to make it into two parts, a skirt and a shirt. The skirt was easy, but the shirt took a few design attempts. Anything that would keep her occupied and her mind away from the reality of the situation made Tiffany feel better and a bit less insane. Finally she finished her toilet paper outfit and walked around the shoe. The walls were way too high to jump out of and too slippery to climb.

After a few failed escape attempts, she heard the shower turn off. Moments later, Tiffany felt the ground move and she tumbled out of the shoe onto the cold, hard floor of the bathroom. Tiffany looked up and saw her toweled sister standing tall above her.

“Did you miss me?” Zoey said smiling at her tiny sister.

Her right foot slowly started to raise and hovered above Tiffany.

“I know you missed my foot” Zoey said while giggling.

Tiffany was engulfed by the shadow of her little sister’s foot. She saw the foot hovering above her. All she could see was Zoey’s foot. Her whole vision was consumed by one foot. Tiffany trembled in fear as the foot slowly lowered down and then she began to run to try to avoid it, but it was inevitable and her resistance was futile. 

Zoey’s foot knocked her down and covered up Tiffany’s body, while leaving her head visible in-between her big toe and her second toe. Zoey started to kneel down on one leg while leaving her foot firmly placed on her big sister. She wanted a good view of what it looked like with her sister under her foot.

“My friends are gonna love you.”

Oh not her friends, Tiffany thought to herself her friends are even brattier than she is.

“I should probably go for a run, want to come with?” Zoey asked. Of course, she didn’t care for the answer to the question, either way Tiffany was going to join her, beneath her feet. Zoey picked up her tiny sister and dropped her into her sock.

Tiffany started panicking inside of the sock and tried to get out before her sister’s foot joined her in there. She looked for a hole because a lot of Zoey’s socks had holes in them because they were so tight on her. Unluckily this one had none, Zoey probably checked beforehand. Tiffany looked up and saw the gigantic toes slowly enter the sock. The blue nail polished glistened as the toes got closer and closer. With nowhere to run to, Tiffany lied motionless as she was covered up by Zoey’s foot. The foot maneuvered her around to the point where she was in-between her toes. It was dark in the sock, but it then got much darker as her foot was placed into her running shoes. The smell of the running shoes added to the overpowering smell of feet. If this wasn’t all bad enough, the run began. The foot pressed against her with great force every time she stepped step. Before long, the uncomfortable journey became worse as the sweat started to build up. The combination of the smell and lack of fresh air caused Tiffany to pass out waking up periodically just to remember the horrific situation that she was in.  

“Wow Tiffany,” Zoey yelled down her tiny sister, “having you in my sock is a great motivator to keep running. I usual don’t run more than three miles, but since I know how much you hate it in there I was able to run five. Isn’t that crazy? We are totally going to do this every day.”

Tiffany’s heart dropped. Every day? Is she saying I’m going to be tiny for more than a day?

“I know you probably want to stay in my shoe for longer so I’m going to get some food and go shopping with you still in there because I know how much you love my feet.”

After a couple of hours Zoey and Tiffany finally returned home. Zoey removed her shoe and ripped off her sock. She flipped the sock upside-down over her hand and watched as her tiny sister fell into her palm.

“Now that was fun, wasn’t it? But I think it’s time to relax.”

Tiffany’s eyes adjusted to the light and she could finally breathe. Tiffany lied in the fetal position on a soft, warm, cushiony hand. The hand brought her up to Zoey’s chest and she started walking through the house. Tiffany stood up to see two enormous mountains which were her little sister’s boobs poking through a tight shirt filled her whole view. Tiffany turned around to get a view of something other than her gigantic sister and got a view of the gigantic house. It was like flying in a tiny plane through her house. It was a similar view compared to being normal size, but now she was at a height where a fall would be devastating. The journey though the house ended when they arrived in the living room. Zoey placed Tiffany onto the coffee table and turned on the TV.

Zoey placed her left foot on the table causing the table to shake, almost enough to knock Tiffany over, then when her right foot fell onto the table, so did Tiffany. She lost her balance and fell straight towards her sister’s feet.

Zoey started to giggle. “Oh wow, you’re that excited to start giving me a foot rub? Here, start with my left one, you’ve already spent all day with my right one.” Zoey moved her left foot towards Tiffany until she felt Tiffany pushed up against her foot. “Alright now rub.” Tiffany backed away from the foot, she couldn’t do it. She hated feet, there was no way she was going to massage a foot that was twenty times as big as herself. “I said now rub!” Zoey slammed her foot down on the table. She used her right foot to push Tiffany back up against her left foot but she just struggled and avoided massaging her feet.

“I’m not going to massage your feet you bitch!” Tiffany shouted.

“Excuse me?” Zoey said while smashing her sister in-between her two feet. “There is so much worse I could do with you. I think you better rub my feet or maybe I’ll stick you in another place that will be a little less pleasant for you.”

Zoey released the pressure from her two feet and Tiffany fell back down to the surface of the table.

Tiffany stared at the gigantic foot in front of her and wanted to vomit. She thought about calling Zoey’s bluff. She wouldn’t do anything too evil to her sister? Right?

I can’t believe this is happening. She thought. I can’t believe I’m going to have to massage her foot. At least it is better than being in the sock with them. Even after the run there is still a slight smell of body wash and lotion which is mildly pleasant, but it doesn’t remove the fact that this is my sister’s foot. The fact that I am so insignificant that my little sister’s foot towers above me makes me uneasy. I need help. I need to get out of here. I need to grow back. Tiffany caved in a started massaging her sisters heel.

The heel was hard and the skin was a bit rougher than that on her toes, but the smell wasn’t nearly as bad. She closed her eyes and began to rub, imagining that she was giving a back rub to someone. This made it easier and less repulsive to do. 

After a while, Tiffany looked around the room and remembered that Nicole was shrunk down too. What had happened to her? Her backpack is here, but she is nowhere to be found. “Her backpack!” Tiffany remembered that there was the growth formula in her backpack. If she could just reach it she could grow back.

“I think that’s enough massaging my heel.” Zoey said. Tiffany sighed in relief. “I think it’s time you massage my toes.” Tiffany’s relief was taken away as Zoey’s foot lowered so that her toes curled around the edge of the coffee table.

Massaging her heel wasn’t bad, but Tiffany already knew this would be much worse. Even after taking a shower, Tiffany could still smell the stench coming from in-between Zoey’s toes. Tiffany sucked up her pride and started massaging one toe at a time. After a few minutes Tiffany’s massaging was interrupted by Zoey.

“Oh wait, I have an idea.” Tiffany knew this wouldn’t be good. “How about you lick in-between my toes.” Zoey giggled.   

Tiffany stood there motionless. There is no way Tiffany would ever be able to do that. Zoey looked down at her sister waiting while wiggling her toes in front of her tiny sister.

*DING DONG*

“Ooooo, someone is here.”

Tiffany was relieved by the fact that she no longer had to lick her little sister’s toes, but was also terrified that another person was coming to torture her. Zoey walked away and Tiffany decided to act quick and jumped off the table darting for the backpack with the growth formula. The fall to the ground wasn’t bad, but the run was. She felt like she was barely moving. Around halfway there she heard her sister say to her friend, “yeah, she’s in here. She’s so tiny, it’s pathetic, but she gives damn good foot rubs.” The ground started shaking as their stomps got closer and closer.

“She’s not on the coffee table.” Zoey’s friend explained. “I can’t believe that I believed you.”

She continued walking into the living room with her footsteps falling closer and closer to Tiffany. Tiffany suddenly looks over and sees Zoey’s friend foot hovering above her for a second and then everything went black.

“What was that? Did I step on something?” Zoey’s friend kicked her foot back bringing it to her ass and then looked to see a figure pressed against to her foot. “Oh my god.” She peeled off the tiny girl and held her in her palm. “Did I kill her?”

“I doubt it, I’ve been stepping on her all day. See look, she’s moving. Now put her on the table and let her give you a little foot rub. She hates feet hahaha” Zoey laughed.

Zoey’s friend smiled and placed Tiffany on the table and put her feet up. Tiffany was about to cry because the smell was so bad. It was like she just finished running a marathon on a hundred degree day. Along with the smell, they also looked less pleasant. They were bigger and had specks of dirt and dust all over them. She gazed up at the long toes and saw the even longer toe nails extend further than they should.

“Hey little bug, start rubbing of I’ll step on you again” Zoey’s friend laughed.

Tiffany once again sucked in her pride and started rubbing. I can’t believe I’m thinking this, but I miss Zoey’s feet. They were softer, cleaner, and smelled nicer in comparison. Tiffany’s train of thought was interrupted when she saw something out of the corner off her eye. Zoey reach for the backpack. Oh, no she’s going to get rid of the growth formula. Zoey pulled out the shrinking formula. Even worse, she’s going to shrink me more. Maybe if I start massaging really well she won’t. I can’t bear this size, no way I could handle being any smaller.

Zoey walked behind her friend and dropped a few drops onto her shoulder without her noticing. Wait, she’s not shrinking me more? She’s shrinking her friend? The feet in front of Tiffany slowly became smaller and smaller.

“That bitch thinks she’s my friend? I can’t believe her.” Zoey said aloud.

She continued to shrink until she was the same size as Tiffany.

“Now I have two little tiny people to play with. I wish I had more people to shrink, but my real friends and I could still have fun with two. Damn I shouldn’t have left Nicole in the bathroom.”

Zoey picked her “friend” and then picked up Tiffany with the same hand.

“Remember how we would give each other back massages by walking on our back? Well I was thinking you do that on my feet. You get one foot and she’ll get the other” Zoey smiled at the two tiny people. Her friend was still unconscious, but that didn’t stop Zoey from initiating her plan.

Zoey lied down on her stomach and tucked her friend in-between her toes on her left foot and then placed Tiffany on her right foot.

The gigantic hand dropped Tiffany onto the even more giant foot. She struggled to keep her balance at first because of the incline her foot made. Her foot looked different from this angle. The wrinkles made waves all throughout her foot.

Zoey closed her eyes and gave out commands to her tiny sister. “Keep walking, don’t stop.”

With every step that Tiffany took, the ground shifted beneath her feet. Her little steps would tickle Zoey and cause her toes to scrunch up. Tiffany walked all the way up her sister’s foot onto the top of her heel. From here there was a good view of the living room. She looked around to see if there were any places she could escape or hide when she got the chance. Her thought was interrupted when the ground shifted and caused her to fall. She tumbled all the way down Zoey’s foot and fell down into the gigantic toes. This caused Zoey to scrunch her toes, squeezing Tiffany into a prison of toes. Surprisingly she didn’t hear Zoey laughing at this mishap so Tiffany pulled herself out of the toe prison and climbed back onto the heel to see if Zoey had fallen asleep. She couldn’t see from this angle so she tried to get a closer look. Tiffany slid down the back of Zoey’s foot and onto the back of her ankle. She carefully walked up her leg. The skin on her legs was very soft and a bit slippery making it harder to walk. She continued walking onto the back of her upper leg, quickly approaching her sister’s “bottom.” She climbed the steep mountain and made her way to the top of her sister’s ass, finally getting the view she needed.  Zoey’s eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open with drool rolling out. She was asleep. This was her chance to escape.

Tiffany slid down the leg and onto the couch, and then down onto the floor where she began sprinting across the room to get to the backpack with the growth formula. After what felt like a mile, Tiffany approached the backpack and saw that it was luckily unzipped.

“I don’t feel anything.” Zoey groaned.

Oh no, Tiffany thought. Suddenly Zoey’s shrunken friend hopped onto the other foot to try to trick Zoey into thinking Tiffany was still there.

“Oooo, that’s the spot”

That’s the spot? I’m not even there, thought Tiffany, oh maybe the other girl is trying to help out. Tiffany crawled through the backpack and bumped into something. As her eyes adjusted, she could make out the words ‘growth’. Here we go, this is it. She tried to twist off the giant cap, but it was way too big to be able to have an impact.

Zoey turned around to check on her foot slaves and immediately noticed that Tiffany was gone. “You little piece of shit, where’d you go?”

Zoey placed her other slave onto the coffee table and went straight to the backpack.

The footsteps grew louder and louder, each shaking the ground vigorously. Tiffany panicked and saw that the shrinking formula was still open and instinctively pushed it over just as Zoey reached down for her.

“Oh fuck” whispered Zoey.

Out of anger, Zoey stomped down repeatedly trying to crush Tiffany with her last seconds of being a giant. 

For Tiffany, it seemed like everything was going in slow motion. She saw the furious expression on Zoey’s face followed by aggressive stomps that fell inches away from her. Each stomp brought a fierce gust of wind that carried the strong odor. Tiffany was barely able to dodge the stomps, but managed to survive long enough to see the stomps get smaller and weaker. Before long, Zoey lied unconscious and tiny on the floor.   

Tiffany walked up to her now equally sized sister and started punching her relentlessly. “I can’t believe you would torture your sister like that!” screamed Tiffany to her unconscious sister. “You know how much I hate feet and you torture me exclusively with your feet. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.” She threw the punches to her arms and tried not to use full force no matter how mad she was.

“Stop hitting me!” Zoey shouted as she regained consciousness. “You started all of this, you shrunk me first and put me in your sock!” Zoey retailed with force full punches that were blocked by Tiffany.

“I didn’t mean for you to shrink this small, I just wanted my little sister back and not the bitch that you are today. Ever since you became taller than me you’ve treated me like shit.”

“So you thought shrinking me was a good idea? What’s wrong with you?”

“You’ve been forcing me to rub your feet for hours, what’s wrong with you?”

Zoey started pulling on Tiffany’s hair and they continued their fight. Suddenly they hear the doorbell followed by some muffled voices.

“Zoey texted me and said that we could just let ourselves in.” Said one of Zoey’s friend. They walked in and took off their shoes. They then noticed that no one was there. “Wow I can’t believe that I actually thought she had two shrunken people here.”

On the ground Zoey yelled to Tiffany, “Ha! Amber and her friends are here. They’ll help me get back to normal and then we’re going to make sure that your life is a tiny hell.” Tiffany once again attacked Zoey out of anger and fear.

Amber and her friends continued to walk into the living room in the search for these tiny people. Amber led the way and her bare feet stomped closer and closer to the two tiny girls fighting.

The other two girls sat on the couch and placed their socked feet up onto the coffee table unaware that there was another tiny girl on the coffee table. The shrunken girl stood there shocked staring at the pair of bright blue socks and the pair of bright green socks. Each had a bit of dirt on the bottom that revealed where the toes were. Her heart raced and she lied motionlessly hoping that they would be oblivious to her. She wanted to move because the pair of blue socks were awfully close and with them came a repulsive odor, but she knew that if she moved they would see her so she lied motionless at the base of the girl’s foot. .

Back on the ground, the two girls stood there knowing that Amber would be approaching them soon. Zoey jumped up and down trying to get her attention, but Amber didn’t notice and the footfalls got closer. Zoey stood there like a deer in headlights as a shadow engulfed her. Tiffany, without a thought, dove and pushed Zoey out of the way, but was unable to get herself out of the way in time. The gigantic foot fell directly on top of Tiffany.

Amber felt something and looked at the bottom of her foot to find tiny Tiffany cemented to her sole. Also on the ground was Zoey jumping up and down once again.

“Oh my god Zoey, you’re so tiny. When you said you had two foot slaves for us I didn’t think that you would be one of them” Amber said while giggling. “That’s so nice of you to volunteer for us like that.”

Zoey’s heart dropped to her stomach and Amber’s foot slid over to her with her toes spread out and picked Zoey up in-between her big toe and her second toe.

She screamed and pounded her fists on Amber’s toes while yelling out, “Amber! Stop! You’ve got it all wrong, help me get back to normal size!”

“What’s that? You’re excited to rub my feet? I never thought that you were one of those weirdos who likes feet so much. And you would go to the extreme of shrinking yourself down just to be at my feet? I guess I should be honored.” Amber said to the tiny girl at her foot, not knowing what she said to her.

Amber sat on the couch and released Zoey onto the coffee table. She then used her other foot to scrape Tiffany off of her foot and onto the table.

“I don’t want to be at your feet! This was an accident!” shouted Zoey.

Amber, still unable to hear Zoey, said, “You know, I did always think of you as a tiny worthless bug and since I’m such a nice friend, I’ll let you rub them all the time.”

“Amber listen to me!” Zoey shouted. Amber put her feet down and leaned to the coffee table to listen. “Help me grow back!”

Amber smiled and whispered, “Oh, come on. I know you want to live out your fantasy for at least a few months. I see how you’ve looked at my feet, this is what you’ve always wanted. And if you changed your mind, it’s too late because this is what I’ve always wanted.”

Before giving Zoey a chance to reply, Amber leaned back and put her feet right in front of Zoey and Tiffany.

“Zoey said that she wants to live at my feet so you guys can have her sister.” Amber announced.

Amber placed her foot onto of Tiffany, who was laying down practically unconscious after being stepped on, and scrunched her toes to pick her up. She then placed her next to the other two girls’ feet.

Amber then said to Tiffany, “Meet your new owners. The one with the blue socks is Crystal and the one in the green socks is Maria.”

Tiffany was barely able to comprehend what was going on after the trauma of being stepped on full force from Amber, but was slowly coming back to reality. What’s going on now? Tiffany thought to herself. She looked up and saw the huge blue and green socks towering above her. So did she say these are my new owner’s? Can’t this all just be over? I’m sick and tired of all these damn feet.

Amber then said to Crystal and Maria, “Zoey told me that her sister really hates feet so make sure you really make her suffer.”

Oh no. Why is this happening? I’m a good person. I don’t deserve this. Tiffany thought as she saw the four feet approach her.

“Good thing me and Maria just went for a run” giggled Crystal.

Crystal slowly pulled off her one of her blue socks, exposing her bare foot to Tiffany, and unleashing a pungent odor that filled the whole room.

“Woah. That really smells Crystal,” said Maria, “It must really smell down there.”

Crystal held the blue sock, hanging it directly over Tiffany.

Tiffany looked up at the colossal blue fabric that was suspended above her and watched as Crystal released her grip. The blue sock quickly reached Tiffany’s body and pinned her to the ground. She was never a very physically fit person, but not being able to lift a sock off of herself was a new low. She lied there buried in the ripe smell until finally Maria lifted it off of her.

“My turn!” Maria exclaimed.

Tiffany looked up to see a familiar scenario taking place. A green sock was hanging above her and once again, it was dropped pinning her to the ground. The smell wasn’t nearly as bad as the last one, but it still wasn’t very enjoyable.

Meanwhile, Amber had Zoey securely fastened between two of her toes. She closed her eyes, laid back, and wiggled her toes.

Zoey started contemplating everything that was going on. I never even liked these girls and now I’m stuck here as their slaves for who knows how long. I knew that these girls were evil, but I didn’t think that they would torture their friend like this. I know I tortured my sister a little bit, but that was just for revenge and she's my sister, I could do whatever I want to her.  Zoey glanced over to Tiffany to see her pressed in-between two of her ‘friends’ feet as they laughed. I wish I could help her. After all of the torturing from me she still pushed me out of the way of Amber’s step earlier.

“Zoey and I are going to go soon,” Amber said, “I have something at home that I have to take care of.”

“Okay, Crystal and I will take her sister.” Maria said as she lifted Tiffany off of the table and started walking.

Maria looked down at Tiffany and whispered, “I’m so sorry about all of this. I’m going to help you get back to normal.”

“Bring her back over here Maria.” Crystal shouted. “Dibs on taking her home for the night.”

“What no, you hogged her all day. It’s my turn.” Maria replied while holding Tiffany up to her chest.

“Well I called dibs, so I get her.”

“That’s not fair. I’m taking her whether you like it or not.”

Amber then stepped in, “If the two of you don’t shut up, I’m going to take her.”

Maria and Crystal looked at each other angrily and stood in silence.

Amber broke the silence, “So who’s taking her?”

Both Maria and Crystal simultaneously said, “I am.”

“Okay, here’s an idea. Why don’t I ask Tiffany who she wants to go with?” Amber pulled Tiffany up to her face and asked, “So who do you want to go with?”

Tiffany looked up at the red glossy lips and stared in awe. They were smiling mischievously and occasionally her tongue would emerge and lick her lips seductively. She then blurted out, “Maria,” loud enough for Amber to hear her.

“Oh, what’s that?” Amber said. “You want to go home with me? That’s so sweet. Well she has spoken. She’s going home with me.”

“Amber please let me take her.” Said Crystal.

Amber stood there thinking. “Alright. Crystal you take her as long as you two stop arguing about who gets her.”

Maria sighed in defeat as Amber dropped Tiffany into Crystal’s hands.

Tiffany was annoyed with the whole situation. The one person that she didn’t want to go with was Crystal. If she went with Amber, she would at least have her sister and if she went with Maria, she could have been restored back to normal size.

“Well, if you are taking her tonight, I am going to pick her up in the morning.” Maria said.

Crystal smiled and agreed and everyone started to leave the house.

Tiffany lied in Crystal’s hand looking up at her smiling face. She was then distracted by something moving on the coffee table. Oh my god, I forgot about Zoey’s first friend that came over. She is still shrunken on the table. I almost forgot about her. I can't believe they didn’t notice her.

All of the girls walked to Amber’s car and she went to drop off Maria and Crystal.

Crystal handed Tiffany off to Maria and said, “I’m sorry that you’re not taking her home tonight, so I was thinking she could give you one last massage on the car ride to your place.”

“Oh thanks Crystal.” Maria looked down with sorry eyes and dropped her in the backseat and put her feet up in front of Tiffany. Tiffany could tell that she felt guilty about making her rub her feet, she was just doing it to fit in with the others and not seem suspicious.

Tiffany sat in front of the giant feet and thought to herself. Well since she is going to be saving my life, I don’t mind giving her a foot massage I guess. Even though I hate feet, I’ll make it a good one to show her that I’m grateful.  

A few minutes later they arrived at Marias house. Maria put her shoes back on and then picked up Tiffany. “Goodbye little one, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said and then brought her to her lips.

Tiffany was pressed against Maria’s lips and she kissed her goodbye. Her lips covered her entire body and left her partially drenched in saliva. She then handed Tiffany back to Crystal.

I just have to make it through the night and I’ll be back with Maria who is hopefully going to help me. Tiffany glanced at the time. It’s 6:30pm and if she comes to pick me up at 8am, that’s 13 and a half hours. That sounds bad. But most of the time will be sleeping so I guess it’s okay.

“Maria looked like she was being awfully nice to that bug of yours.” Amber stated.

“Yeah I noticed that.”

“And when I asked who she wanted to go home with, she said Maria. Just make sure that you aren’t too nice to her tonight.” Amber said.

“I wasn’t planning on it.” Crystal replied.

Crystal dropped Tiffany on the floor and stomped her foot down on top of her and held it there.

Tiffany was surprised by the sudden action and in great pain. She tried to breath, but she was being pushed too hard against the floor. Up above her she could hear Amber laughing. Tiffany tried to move, but the giant foot restricted even the slightest bit of movement and she started to black out.

 

End Notes:

I have a bit more written, but im going to have to touch it up before posting the rest. Hope you're enjoying so far!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8420