The Accused by kamperkonkel
Summary:

A story about a human living in a world where the Police are all Giantesses. He gets convicted of a crime and sentenced to death or live as a slave. He chooses life as a slave to hopefully prove his innocence against beings that are never wrong. He may regret his decision...


Categories: Incest, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 57367 Read: 80014 Published: June 09 2019 Updated: March 19 2020

1. Chapter 1 by kamperkonkel

2. Chapter 2 by kamperkonkel

3. Chapter 3 by kamperkonkel

4. Chapter 4 by kamperkonkel

5. Chapter 5 by kamperkonkel

6. Chapter 6 by kamperkonkel

7. Chapter 7 by kamperkonkel

8. Chapter 8 by kamperkonkel

9. Chapter 9 by kamperkonkel

10. Chapter 10 by kamperkonkel

Chapter 1 by kamperkonkel
Author's Notes:

All the tags are not represented...yet. However, they will at some point throughout the story. So, please give me time and feedback and I will do what I can, when I can.

Caleb was jolted awake by a sudden pain and loud noise. It was so quick, that he didn’t even know what was happening, nor did you understand the noise coming at him. He was then in vertigo, followed by a collision, a bounce, a roll, and a bit of pain. His mind was coming back to him, but he was definitely in pain at the moment.

 

“I said, GET UP!!!” Yelled a very angry female voice that so loud that it was causing Caleb’s ears to ring. He did as he was told, and stumbled up to his feet, only having his underwear on, and clutching his side from the impact earlier. He looked up to see a very furious and very large face. “Oh, I can’t wait to make you pay for what you did… How could you!?!”

 

“Rachel, I don’t know…” Caleb started as he tried to think what she was talking about. However, he was catching his breath and was a little bruised from what just happened. He was interrupted though a finger that poked him, sending him sprawling over the counter he found himself on.

 

“I don’t want to hear another word out of your lying mouth! And it’s Ma’am to you! Is that understood bug?” She ordered and a furious tone.

 

“Abby, can we talk about this…?” Caleb begged as he tried to figure out what she was talking about and get up at the same time. He was interrupted again with the same finger as before pushing him on his back, fingernail being driven into his stomach painfully.

 

“You want me to cut you in half, is that what you want? Keep it up, and you’ll be a very dead human!” She said, pushing her nail into him a little bit more. “What do you call me?”

 

“Ma’am…” He wheezed out in desperation. Perhaps she was in one of her moods, or something happened at work that set her off. Until he figured out what, he found it best to do exactly what his scary girlfriend said. She released him so he could speak more clearly, so he repeated so she could hear. “Yes Ma’am.”

 

The scary woman in front of him was his girlfriend. She was also a giantess, part of group of all female aliens that came to earth a few hundred years ago. Their planet had been destroyed, and now they settled on earth. They could easily take over, as they had superior technology and were on average 100 feet high. However they came in and negotiated first. It was a bit of a rocky start, but in the end there was an agreement between the humans and the giantesses. The giantesses were superior and almost always on the same page with each other. Their sense of justice and truth was remarkable, so it made sense that they became the world’s governing force. They were well known at being right almost, if not 100% of the time. The few times they were unsure, their technology would fill in the gaps, making them an expert in everything. So, they started the first Global Police Force. They had a system but, in general, if they said something was to happen, it happened. From traffic tickets to capital punishment, they were the lead authority.

 

Also because of this arrangement, there was no need for militaries, as they established a peaceful state under their unofficial rule. Corruption in politics were quickly weeded out, and everything was, by all means better. After about 100 years of this, most of the world’s cities and major areas were transformed accommodate for both giantess and human alike. Because of this, there were more multi-species living areas, such as the house that he had moved into with his girlfriend. There were stairs and ways for him to get around, and ways to live very well with each other. They both were completely self-reliant if necessary, didn’t mean they didn’t help each other out, but they didn’t have to.

 

Rachel and Caleb had met each other on a raid that Rachel was doing. She was a mid level Police officer and was taking down a slave ring run by Caleb’s parents. That didn’t mean Caleb was safe from their depravity, he was abused, assaulted, and put to work more than the rest of the slaves. From sexual demands to cooking to being tortured for people’s enjoyment. He had it all, and because he was related to them, he got bullied from the rest of the slaves as well.

 

Rachel had tracked the slave ring down, broken the roof off very literally, and put a stop to it, freeing all of the slaves. She had also arrested his parents, and later sentenced them to death. For him though, he was the most traumatized of the bunch. After a bit of investigating, Rachel and her Mother took him in, He was only 15 years old at the time. He bonded with Rachel and her Mother, and soon were best of friends with Rachel’s Mother, Audrey, was the Mother he never had. He simply loved them, and they grew to love him as well. Audrey was the Motherly type and further up in the Police force than Rachel. However Rachel was the one he told everything with, and she let her hair down with him. Enough so that she revealed things like her temper, and enough emotional stuff on both sides to bring the relationship to the next level.

 

Perks of the Giantess race, there were no males and only a sparse amount of genetic code necessary for reproduction. They could have someone climb in their womb, deposit sperm, then come out. However, that would weaken the Giantess nation. So most commonly they just had some genetic material from themselves inserted into their own womb when they were ready to have children. Normally a Giantess could only have a single child in their couple hundred year life cycle, maybe 2 if they were lucky. That being said, relationship wise, wither it was another Giantess, or a human, or even an animal for that matter, it didn’t matter, the relationship was what is important.

 

Now we got back to the current situation. He had gone to bed last night after texting her ‘I Love You’ and she had said the same back. Then he was woken up by her yelling at him, picking him up roughly, flinging him up on the counter, not enough to break anything but enough to cause bruising, and was now extremely mad at him. He wasn’t sure what he did to make her this mad, but one perk of dating a giantess, they were never wrong. He had done something to anger her to a level that she was causing him physical harm and threatening him. He just had to figure out what so he could remedy it. He looked up at her face and missed her pleasant and beautiful one.

 

Normally she was a fit, athletic, and slim giantess that was slightly taller than others. Her skin was fair to tanned in color with very straight bleached blonde hair. Her eyes were vibrant blue and her skin blemish free and flawless, that part was like most giantesses. She was very strong, even by giantess standards, thus her position at the Global Police Force or GPF for short. Her expression was usually very kind and only differed from that when her temper flared or she was dealing with someone truly despicable that she was punishing. That is what bothered him the most about this, THAT was the look she was giving him. He’d seen it before with her looking at his own parents, he knew what generally happened when she took that look. So why now, why with him? She was so furious at him, what could he have done to anger her so?

 

“If you don’t remember, than that just proves how guilty you truly are. I can’t stomach saying it, so I will say what your punishment is instead. You are to be given a choice, either death or live of hardship under me. Pick which one. Nothing else, I can’t stand to even hear your voice, so we’ll keep that to a minimum. So, which do you choose?” She asked, still having the furious tone.

 

He was now very confused and still in pain from her treatment. He had received the death sentence? For what? But she was giving him another choice, so perhaps he could pick the one that allowed him to live longer so he could figure this out. She was right, as giantesses were usually, he just needed figure out about what. So he winced then looked up to with his answer.

 

“Life of Hardship.” He answered, seeing a scowl on her face at his answer.

 

“Fine, then you will be getting to work right away.” She said, visibly angry that she now had to watch him until he died, whenever that was. Her honor and pride wouldn’t allow her to break the law and kill him anyway, but she obviously wanted him to have picked the death option so she could be rid of him then and there. Again, but WHY??? “I will go over my rules, and I may make more later.”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He said, to which she flicked him again, making him fall on his back, bruising his tailbone.

 

“First rule, speak only when I tell you to speak. I don’t want nor need to hear your voice. I don’t care what is happening, you will remain silent until I specifically tell you otherwise, now get up.” She ordered, to which he winced and did as he was told. He was not liking this, small flashback of his childhood were coming up, but he pushed them down. He needed his mind for this, he needed to figure this out. “Second Rule, you will do as I say and how I say it, no matter how long it takes you. If you defer from my instruction by even the slightest amount, then you will be punished. Third rule, if you get punished too much, then your choice will be invalid and death will be the punishment for your crimes. Do you understand bug?”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He answered to her.

 

“Fine, now…” She said, then grabbed him without asking and carried him over to the living room. She flung him up onto the couch cushion, he landed with a thud that jolted his body. He recovered as soon as he could in time to see her lay down and pull her shoes off along with her socks, then slam them in front of him. “… massage my feet and clean them.”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He said, then started on his task.

 

His body moved on its own and he started doing as she commanded. Sadly this was normal for him, in his youth that is. He was 19 years old now, but his body still remembered how to obey. It was a few minutes before he realized that her feet utterly stank from a full night at work. As a couple, she had asked him to do this for her a few times, but she always washed her feet and made sure they were as appealing as possible. He had shared a few of his sexual fetish choices, which initially was a trust exercise, but later was fun with their relationship. Feet weren’t really his thing, but he did get excited when her perfectly kept feet were next to him or on him. Normally, this was very pleasant and a way for him to show his love and appreciation to her, but this was different now. Her feet were sweaty, smelly, had toe jams in them, and a bit slimy from a puddle she must’ve stepped in earlier.

 

“Next one!” She ordered, flicking her foot at him to get him to stop and he went to the other and continued. “I can’t even with you right now. What you’ve done, it’s unforgiveable. I wish you picked death, because I can’t stand the sight of you right now. I suppose an full life of servitude will pay part of your sins away.”

 

She was obviously venting so he could hear her. He was tempted to answer her, ask her what he was charged with, but the pain in his tailbone made him think better about it. He just continued with his task. When he had massaged the foot he was on enough, he started ‘washing’ it. He didn’t have anything to do that with, and she hadn’t told him to go get anything, so hesitantly he went forward and started licking it.

 

“If you figured the licking part out, then you can figure what you did out to.” She said in her furious tone. This indicated to Caleb that she would NOT be telling him what he did, and that she was going to make this as unpleasant as possible.

 

He took another lick, than another, and another. Goodness it was disgusting. When she washed them and he had kissed and licked them prior, they had been soft, good scented, and a bit salty. This, he was tasting whatever she had on her feet, and it smelled like foot fungus scented sewer water. The bits of slime and calluses were far from pleasant either. Eventually he got done and went back to massaging.

 

“Enough, now go put my shoes and socks away. I have to set up your cage and get something to eat.” She ordered, to which she flicked him away from her feet again, and got up. He was tired and grimy from his previous task, but thought better of disobeying her in her current mood.

 

He got down to ground level and started on her shoes. They each weighed easily over 200 lbs and as such were particularly hard for him to move, but he to it. He was just glad there wasn’t any stairs in their house. A single one story was it, and so he dragged the first shoe over to the shoe area of her closet. He had to dodge her feet when she went by, as she didn’t even seem to glance down at him to make sure he was safe. He then worked on the next shoe and did likewise. He then got the socks, which were very much lighter than the shoes, although on his last trip he realized that his stuff in the house was gone. Granted, in a giantess sized house, the amount of room his stuff took up was minimal, still he noticed that it was all gone.

 

“Bug, get your ass in here!” She yelled. He didn’t like how she was calling him, ‘bug’. It was a derogatory word that some overprivileged giantesses used when referring to humans. Normally at maturity they phased out of it, but she’d never heard Rachel say it before.

 

He did as he was told and ran as quickly as he could to get back to the living room. He made it out to where he thought she was just in time to feel a few foot falls on the ground from her. He looked up to their origin and saw her looming over him. She bent down and picked him up with a little bit too tight of a grip. She then brought him over in a way that didn’t take in his size to the mix. Normally giantesses would be careful how fast and rough they were being, she was not. He was almost to the point of hurling, when he felt himself flung again, then land on bars of some kind. He looked back just in time to see her shut a cage door.

 

“This is where you will sleep from now on. You will also be there whenever I can’t keep an eye on you, and any other time I feel like it. I’m going to bed, feel free to dream about me if you wish. Here’s something to keep in mind.” She said, then got above the cage he was in. She was just tall enough to get her head over it when on her toes. She hawked a few times, then let a loogie come through the bars and land right on him. She waited to see his shocked and betrayed look, smirked, then left him.

 

He was now slime covered, tired, bruised, and more shocked then before. This was not the Rachel he knew, why would she treat him like this. It was like he had murdered her friend or something. He tried to wipe some of the slime off him and gauge his surroundings. He got to where he was only slightly slime covered, then looked around. It looked like he was in a small bird cage, not even enough room to stretch out properly. He could stand and the lid ‘door’ was on the top, just too far to reach. Underneath him was a tray that looked like it could come out. He’d seen one of these before. That is where birds’ droppings would normally go if they were in here. There was no birds the size enough to fit in this cage on earth, but he got the point. That is where he would be relieving himself. With the tray only a foot underneath him, whatever he put in it would be there for him to smell for a while.

 

The bars of the cage were about the size of his wrist in diameter and about 6 inches apart from each other, maybe less, too small for him to squeeze through. The entire cage was held about 75-80 feet above the ground by a chain attached to the ceiling. It swayed with him in it and his feet began to hurt from standing on the bars for even this long. He was really going to have to sleep in here? He then looked outside the cage and his heart sank for the first time. All the physical stuff was livable, he was used to it, not from her but used to it enough for it to take a while to bother him. What he saw was in the trash a bit away.

 

Inside the trash can, which seemed to have been left open for his viewing, was all his things. Rachel was usually good about closing the lid to deter the smell and bugs that she couldn’t even see, but knew defaced the house. If she left it open, it was for him to see.

 

Caleb wasn’t an overly materialistic person. But there were certain things that he had strong emotional attachment to. A few pieces from his childhood, from a brother and sister he had before his parents had worked them to death. A diploma from high school that Audrey had been so proud of him to get and that Rachel had framed for him in a special frame that allowed her to put it up in the house for her and him to see. Pictures of them together, on outings, family events, and dates, and lastly a ring that they had given him as a sign of their friendship when they first took him in. Originally it was given to him as a support piece, as solid holdable item to remind him that people actually cared for him. All of his other things, clothes, electronics, bed, furniture, and even toilet was in there, but the sentimental stuff was the most heart breaking.

 

What could he have possibly done to her that warranted this? She was so cold to him now, and he didn’t know why. She couldn’t have been wrong, giantesses were never wrong. He definitely did something, but what did he do? He sat back down on the hard metal bars, laid on his side, and started to cry a little.

 

He thought everything was on the rise. He had graduated from high school, and was actually a very smart guy. He had a knack for code and computer systems. So much so that Rachel and Audrey had him look at the GPF computers and he was able to improve them as well. Maybe it was the way he grew up, being perceptive enough to determine how to please others might’ve made him aware how to crack systems, or maybe not. However, he was at a point that he was already writing intricate code for the GPF and other giantess related systems. He wasn’t a strong young man, physically, but his previous abuse made him able to take a beating. He was actually supposed to go to work today, he didn’t like the odds of that. The way she was acting and treating him, he guessed that he had already been fired… or he would be when he didn’t show up today without calling.

 

He curled in on himself, the bars underneath him making it difficult to sleep, but his body ached and was willing to look past that. Beside himself with mental fatigue and questions he couldn’t help muttering as he drifted off to sleep, “What did I do?... What did I do…?”

  

 

Chapter 2 by kamperkonkel

The next few days was a routine of mental torture and physical pain. Caleb would wake up before Rachel did, as the bars he was sleeping on would not allow him to sleep much, and wait for her to wake. He now had bruises from those bars, as well what she did to him. However, most of what she did was not increasingly horrible, to Caleb, and usually followed a routine.

 

Rachel would wake up and shake his cage to make sure he was awake. This would bounce him and his nerves around a bit. She would then make herself breakfast and retrieve him from his cage and his poop tray from under his cage. She would stick both of them in the sink and tell him to scrub his own filth from the tray into the food disposal. Considering that the food disposal hole was bigger than he was, she warned him that if he fell in, that she would NOT get him out.

 

When she was done with breakfast and her cup of coffee, she would take him and the tray out, and put the tray back. She would then have him do a chore of some kind such as cleaning the edging around the house, or scrubbing the inside of her toilet bowl, or other nasty things that she didn’t want to do herself. The would then put him in his cage as she went to work. He would be so hungry by the time she got back, that he didn’t mind the order to lick and massage her feet, as he got to eat the toe jams and stuff on her foot that was stuck to it. Only afterwards did he realize how degrading and disgusting it was. After he was done, he usually was put to work again in some fashion until she went to bed, in which case he was placed back in his cage.

 

That routine was until the weekend, when she was off of work. She usually worked on the weekends, but it looked like she took this day off… and she had company. Caleb was almost delighted when the company came in, but knew better than to voice it at this point. It was Audrey, and as Caleb was already working on projects for Rachel, he dawned his first smile since this started… if only he knew…

 

“So, where is he now?” Audrey asked as she looked up at the empty cage, then glanced around the room.

 

“I have him cleaning under the stove.” Rachel informed as they both sat in the living room.

 

“So, he is still opting for the life of servitude rather than death?” Her Mother asked quizzically. This question got to Caleb a little. Even though he was working hard on his task, he could more than hear the two giantess’s talking. He had hoped she was ashamed at what was happening to him. But her tone seemed to be the same as Rachel’s. He still didn’t know what he did, but maybe this conversation would help him understand.

 

“Yes, his life as a slave has continued. A bit annoying though. I wish he would just disobey already so I can kill him and get this over with.” Rachel commented. A few things hurt about this but chief among them was how she just referred to him. Both of them present had always been very careful of the word “Slave” considering his past trauma with it. They even had him sheltered from movies and books with slave references, as they usually brought down his mood. To refer to him as a slave was very saddening to him. He put his mind back on his work and listened in, hoping that Audrey would defend him in some way. She was their Mother after all, well Rache’s biological Mother and his situational one, but still Mother none the less.

 

“Question about that Rachel?” Audrey asked.

 

“Yes?” Rachel replied back.

 

“Does he know what he did? Did you inform him of his crime yet?” Her Mother asked.

 

“No, not yet. But he should know that. What he did, it is so unforgiveable… if he doesn’t remember it, then…” She started but was interrupted by a look from her Mother, “…What?”

 

“If he doesn’t remember it, yes that is sick in itself. That makes it look like it wasn’t worth him remembering. I’m not disagreeing with you. Using his skills to kill that many people, in the way he did… We all are cheering for his death. However…” She started, but then she was interrupted by an emotional Rachel.

 

“… but if he is sick enough to forget that. Then he should suffer as much as he has caused until he remembers and then dwell on that until he is killed. Why should we tell him anything? He deserves NOTHING!” Rachel ranted, her voice rising as she talked.

 

“Are you going to let me finish, or are you going to interrupt me again?” Her Mother scolded.

 

“Sorry Mom, go ahead.” She answered with a pitiful tone. Those that knew her knew that her temper could flare and she would do things that weren’t always polite or wise. Interrupting her Mother and superior at the GPF was one of them.

 

“What I was going to say was, I agree. My feeling on the matter would dictate the same as you. If he doesn’t remember, then he should be brought to remember on his own. Then he might even beg to be put down. However, as officers of the Law, we need to be above our feelings. He should know what he is being punished for, even if he doesn’t remember it. There is no rule in what you are doing, but you should not sacrifice your own morals because of what he has done. Do what is right, then you can do whatever you need to the little bug. Like I said, everyone would be cheering for his demise and suffering, not matter what you did to him.” She said, the last bit she finished with a bit of bite.

 

“But…I…” She started, then got a look from her Mother that she usually got when she was ready to argue with her. “You’re right. I just… I can’t get over it. Do you mind helping me with it? I might lose it if he tell us he can’t remember, even after we remind him of his crimes.”

 

“Very well, I will help keep you in check. At the very least he will know that we are united in his treatment and punishment for his crimes. Call him over.” She answered lovingly to her daughter.

 

“BUG! Get over here!” She ordered in a very short and aggravated tone. Caleb didn’t have to be told twice. He stopped his scrubbing, and ran over to the coffee table that was in the middle of the two giantesses. He then used the stairs on the side to go up and present himself on it. Without all his furniture on it, it was very bare and he presented his filth ridden self for them.

 

“Goodness Rachel, could you at least wash him before we talk to him? I can smell him from here!” Her Mother more ordered than requested.

 

“Sorry Mom, I usually don’t do that until later.” She said, then reached for him. He flinched at this, which only served to earn him a grin on her face.

 

He hazarded a hopeful look over at Audrey. He was hoping that he would see something besides distain and hate that he had been victim to for the last few days. Something that said she was at least partially on his side. But all he got was a venom filled glare that could kill if looks could. Disproval was a mild understatement to what she was letting out to him. His gaze was then cut off from hers as Rachel picked him up roughly and moved him over to the kitchen sink and proceeded to wash him off.

 

She used the dish soap, which most humans would see as good, but not giantess dish soap. Giantesses were different, if the term or their size didn’t give people a clue. Dirt and scum from their bodies needed a little extra force to clean up. Most of their soaps and things to clean after themselves had generous amounts of some kind of acid and bleach in it, depending on what the use was. For dish soap there was some sort of degreaser in it and citrus acid. It wasn’t enough to burn the skin, but enough for humans to feel if they had any open wounds. But it did make the smell good afterwards.

 

As she roughly scrubbed his body, his bruised body began to become clean and the soap began to work its way into the cuts he had from the work he’d been doing. Not only that, but it got into his mouth, eyes, and even his penis a little bit as she scrubbed. His underwear from before were no longer there, as it didn’t last the first 2 days of chores. Rachel said he didn’t deserve any clothes and if he ever got a boner around her again, she would cut if off. That threat made him instantly check his motivations when seeing a partially dressed giantess walking around the house. Finally he was done, to which he was dried off then placed back onto the table. He fell over from the treatment, but got up immediately and didn’t think to rub his eyes of the soap that got in him. Any delay on his part would constitute punishment, so he would deal with it later. Like the other pain ridden things, his past helped him endure it. His eyes were red and in pain, but he could see. So stood there for them to address him.

 

“Bug, do you know what crime you have convicted of?” Rachel asked bluntly as if to satisfy her Mother more than any curiosity that Caleb may have.

 

“No Ma’am.” He replied as clearly as he could. The soap had made it to his throat, making it sore. But he wasn’t about to show it. Luckily, Rachel had already told him not to talk unless required to. That she couldn’t stand his voice. While mean and one sided, it helped in his current situation.

 

“YOU!!!” Rachel started, then was bumped by her Mother. Rachel took a breath, then continued. “You are accused of tampering with the GPF’s computer system. Does that ring a bell?”

 

“I… My job was…” he started, earning a flick from Rachel, causing a new bruise and him sprawled on the table. He quickly got up and back into position, ready for his next command. He obviously did something wrong.

 

“A simple yes or no will suffice.” She ordered.

 

Now Caleb was at a loss. Yes, he had ‘Tampered’ with the GPF’s computer network many times. It was his job after all. Not only that, Rachel and Audrey were constantly asking him for favors that made him stretch the rules a bit. His skills made the intrusions impossible to detect. So yes, he did what she was asking, but what he think they meant was did he do that maliciously… which he never had. However, he had promised them both that he would NEVER lie to them. No matter what was happening, his promise was more important than his discomfort, but this was a grey area question.

 

“Yes.” He answered simply.

 

“So you admit that you sent coordinated to the GPF to raid a series of targets over the course of your time with us?” Rachel asked pointedly.

 

“Yes.” He said, not sure where this was going. He had done that many times. He had found obscure systems and hacked into criminal’s systems, sent them to the officers, as well with their locations. He’d even created the current macros that determined and predicted crime in the area for them. Just what was Rachel getting at.

 

“Then you admit, for the last few years, especially since you graduated, you’ve sent our officers to infiltrate and murder people on your orders. Your competitors, all of them, and their own slaves. All of this to promote yourself?” She accused.

 

“No… I don’t know…” He answered, getting another flick.

 

“One more time out of turn and you’ll splatter!” She ordered. He got up and returned with his head down. Were they not going to let him defend himself? “Yes or no only.”

 

“To be clear, bug…” Started Audrey. Again, this hurt. Now both of them were using that term. It chipped away at Caleb’s heart a little, but he stood firm as he could. He couldn’t stand their gazes, so he declined his head and didn’t meet their gaze. Wither they thought that was a sign of guilt, or whatever, he just couldn’t look them in the eye. “…you, for the past few years, have been in our systems. You disguised it by saying, ‘you’re improving it,’ however the truth is what we found out. You have been manipulating our system to show crime rings of all kinds. Gangs, murder trends, and even slave and drug rings like the one you were a part of. However, you’ve also been steering it away from your own crime ring. A ring that has spanned to a global scale at this point. You’ve used the GPF as your own personal crime ring, bringing in money, drugs, slaves, and weapons in and distributing them wherever you want. You have the officers eliminate the opposing rings and even take out anyone that has knowledge of your workings, innocents included. Even slaves like you were killed on these raids, children, parents, old, young, everyone. Do you know how we found all this out?”

 

“No…” Caleb answered. He was in a whirlwind of emotions. How was this what they found out? He’d been on a mission to ELIMINATE such crimes. How did they think he was some crime boss that was taking advantage of the system they had trusted him with. He’d never do such a thing. He’d been so careful. Yes, there had been a few instances where the slavers had killed their ‘merchandise’ before the officers could reach them, but he’d only learned and adapted enough to do better. They’d taken down hundreds of crime rings in his time with the GPF. What proof did they have.

 

“On the last raid you sent the officers on, I and Rachel were a part of. In fact you made it so we were on the front of the raid party. ‘Very critical’ the notice said. We went in and the note was that there was a rouge giantess or a few that were helping the crime family escape. We went in, and they started to open fire on us. We returned fire and many agents and officers were down. We ourselves were almost killed. In the end, all the slaves, their handlers, crime family, and ‘rouge giantesses’ were dead, blood spilling all over the place. We search the giantess’s remains and you know what we find?”

 

“N-No…?” He answered and asked at the same time.

 

“A video order, from you. The order was to go in, assist with the relocation of the area. In addition to kill anyone that got in their way. This mission was to be ‘Top Secret’ and anyone that stopped it should be considered an enemy. Worst of all, we found their badges. Their GPF badges. You had our own officers help move YOUR crime ring, so we couldn’t find it. You then sent us over to stop them to make yourself look better. Taking down a crime ring that had employed Giantesses would be a huge scandal and threat. One that you would take full credit for helping stop, and later as favors to us clean up.” Audrey explained with a few furry based tears in her eyes, that Rachel also had, She then asked. “Do you remember now???”

 

Caleb was beside himself. How was there a video order from him? He never did that. Video could be doctored and used elsewhere. The only time he did video of himself was in facetime talks with Rachel and Audrey. Worst of all, he didn’t remember sending any raids like what they were describing. Although, with the raw emotions of such a find, it makes sense why Rachel was so pissed coming back that night. Still, he would never do such a thing. His mind was spinning with how it was possible and why. But he needed to answer them.

 

“No.” He said, very sure of himself.

 

However, he wasn’t stupid. He knew what it would look like to them. It would look like he had remembered and knew he needed to remain true to his story. He wanted to TALK about this with them. But it was obvious that they had already made up their mind. He was guilty and they had the evidence to prove it. Giantesses were never wrong, the evidence could be once sided, but they themselves were never wrong. So, if they got to a certain conclusion, they would think it was right no matter what a HUMAN of all things said. Still, he would not lie to them.

 

“What!?!” Rachel seethed out, “How do you NOT remember that?”

 

“I didn’t do it.” He said plainly, knowing he probably only got one shot at saying something like that. Anything longer would be stopped, and anything shorter would be too little. He needed to reach their emotional minds that just maybe there was something more to this than they thought.

 

“I thought you said you’d never lie to us. Well I suppose that if you promised that when you were doing all this, than that was just a deception, wasn’t it?” Audrey asked with anger, but better hidden then Rachel.

 

“No.” Caleb answered. He was very firm with that as well. It was his first promise to them and he intended to keep it. He would never lie to them.

 

“Enough!!!” Screamed Rachel said, causing Caleb’s ears to ring. “You break my heart to pieces and almost kill me, and you think we will believe anything you have to say!?! You will admit to your fault if it is the last thing I do, or you do. Admit it!!!” She ordered.

 

This was another gray area. She was ordering him to do something, but what she was ordering him to do was lie. He considered lying to them worse than anything, even dying. So his answer was clear. Not easy, but clear. He knew that, especially under her current emotion and thought processes, that she NEEDED him to admit to her what he’d ‘done’. She needed him to understand why she was punishing him, and understand that he deserved it. She needed justice for him ‘breaking her heart’. But he would not lie to them. He still loved them, even if they were pretty close to not loving him anymore, if not there already. He also knew that if he denied it, he would be in for a whole world of hurt and possible death. But, again, his choice was clear to him. Pain and death or not, he would NOT lie to them. He rose his head and looked Rachel dead in the eye for his answer.

 

“No.” He answered them simply, he then looked Audrey in the eye, then back to a furious and betrayed look of Rachel.

 

“Mom…?” She asked, as everyone in the room seemed to know what she wanted to do in her fury.

 

“No Rachel, it is the Law. He might not be following it, but we must. He chose the life of a slave to you, that is what he must do until he changes his wish to death or dies of old age. It is a life sentence, or death sentence.” Audrey seethed out as if the words were poison themselves.

 

“Fine, then there is only one thing to do…” She said, then quickly swiped Caleb from the table, held him in her fist with his head only visible and brought him to her face. “…if I want to kill you, then I have to make your life so miserable that you beg for it.”

 

With this she squeezed a bit, but just enough to cause him to wheeze for breath. She relented when his face started to turn blue, did it again as she watched his suffering, probably hoping that he would just beg now, then relented again. He looked over to Audrey for reprieve, but only got an intense glare in return.

 

“Don’t look at me. In fact, I’ll come over every once in a while to help. You will admit to what you’ve done. You will beg for death. And we will all cheer when you finally get it. You think Rachel will be bad? I’ve had a hundred years of practice and imagination to wring out on you. She might be bad, but I will be worse.” She almost growled out.

 

Caleb was in shock as too what was happening. He now knew why they were so angry at him, but now his life was shattered. No one was on his team, no one wanted even wanted him to be innocent.

 

“That sounds like a challenge…” Rachel said with a fair amount of bite in her tone. “… I accept.”

 

With that, she squeezed him again as she stood up, then went over to the fridge, and instead of putting him back to work, opened it, and put him in the drawer inside it, then closed the door. Now Caleb was wheezing for breath, and cold. He looked around and saw that the only thing in this section other than him was lemons, a little of their juices covering the bottom of the drawer. The juice stung on his cuts and what the soap from earlier was already working on. He backed away to the spot with the least amount of juice, hugged his knees to his chest and shivered, tears coming out.

 

He needed to figure out what to do. His mind raced to find out some way to prove his innocence. But he kept running into the same stumbling block. He needed a computer. Even a phone would do so he could start to see what was going on and open their eyes to the truth. The culprit was probably another hacker, and probably a very good one to. Not as good as him, but good enough to get into the GPF’s computer system, probably into Rachel’s phone, and a few other things. Such a person could find all evidence that he was innocent and erase it. He kept most of his files online and on secured servers, ones that, given enough time, could be broken into and deleted. So, the longer he was away from a computer, the harder it would be for him to prove his innocence. But, judging on what just happened and what they thought he did, on a computer, the likelihood of them giving him access to another computer was nonexistent.

 

He thought about it, but the cold was getting to him and his mind was just running in circles about what just happened, how he could fix it, no computer, the pain he would be going through, how he could fix it, no computer, how he could explain himself, prove his innocence, no computer… In the end, he was running into the same problem over and over again. Then the cold would get to him and he was starting to feel numbness in his fingers and toes. He felt a vibration and the door to the house slam after a fair bit of yelling, probably about him. He then saw the refrigerator light come on as Rachel opened the door. She pulled open the drawer and grabbed him. She moved him around the lemon juice, which stung of course, then brought him out.

 

“You will wish you were dead, you just wait.” She growled out, then went to her room with him. What she didn’t know was that he already was wishing for it. He just wasn’t to the point where he had given up on them yet. But that may change in the near future, he had a feeling that she was planning some very bad things for him…

  

 

Chapter 3 by kamperkonkel

Caleb was flung around as Rachel was moving toward her room. Usually when a Giantess carried a human, they were weary of not swinging them too much or if they would fall. Rachel was just letting her arm swing at her side with him in her hand, not caring in the slightest. He then was flung up and onto her bed. He tried to land right, but still was jostled a bit. He looked up at her as she started to get undressed. She then turned to him after her bra was off.

 

“Remember, if you get a boner, I will cut it off.” She said with a smirk, probably hoping he would. She continued to talk as she got undressed. She’d done this before, but not like this. The way she was doing it, was like he had seen his biological Mother do so long ago before raping him. He was not enticed by this, or excited, more frightened.

 

“Mom thinks she will break you first… Yeah right. I know what you really fear and what turns you on. I will make every one of your fantasies nightmares. You will have nothing by the time I get done with you…” She said, then flung her used Panties into her hamper, then climbed onto her bed with Caleb then presented herself to him, legs open to show her pussy. She waited, looking down at his groin as he looked at her, then down. She seemed to wait to see if he got any lift at all, but he was now more scared than anything. “Fine… No castration today. Doesn’t mean I won’t get off.”

 

She then grabbed him and did something he didn’t think she would do. He should’ve prepared, but it was something they hadn’t even done as a couple… have sex. There were a few giantess couples throughout history, but they all ran into the same problem. The size of giantess body was too much of a death trap for the human. The human had to be the one in control, or the excitement of the giantess could kill and/or maim the human. On top of that, the general workings of the body was not very safe for someone a small fraction of one’s size. The Giantess race had a better handle on their workings, but the danger was still there.

 

Another side of it was the cleanliness of the body in question. From a distance, anyone’s body could be considered attractive. As people get closer, it gets more imperfect. So, on the surface, having a physical relationship with a 100 foot tall or more woman would be a dream come true. However, not shaving their legs and having each one of the hairs as possible hand holds for the human, is a turn off for some people. Not to mention odors and other things that could be much more unbearable if larger quantities. Most handled it very well, some… not so much. Underarms still stank, butt cracks still needed cleaning, lint in belly buttons still needed to be taken out, teeth still needed brushing, feet needed scrubbing, and in this case hairs near her pussy would be nice if they were trimmed, gone, or at least cleaned.

 

This is where Caleb found himself. They had held off because of this. He had many fetishes that he had told her about, and this was one of them. Going inside her would be a dream come true. But Rachel, prior to this, wanted to make sure it was perfect for him and not rushed. With sexual abuse in his background, that was even more of a danger. Or her body could quickly become something he dreaded, rather than desired after. Without that care and thought, she had her legs open to see her in all her glory. She hadn’t showered yet that day, or the night before either. She’d let herself go as far as grooming and as such it was a rough, smelly, and tangled place of hair and odor. She rubbed herself a few times to get some more juices flowing, then looked at him.

 

“Time to pleasure me like you never would before.” She informed, then glared at him and stopped rubbing herself. “Come, pleasure me.”

 

He was unsure what she was talking about. That was a very gray statement, as far as possibilities. Did she mean rub her like she was just doing? Did she mean going inside? Did she mean massaging her there like he had done with her feet? Was she taking control? Did she want him to do that? But he found that the safest course was probably to start off with a massage, then see what she wanted. So he hurried over to her so not to keep her waiting. She did not have the look of someone loving, more of a crude woman ready to violate someone, in this case him.

 

He got there and hesitantly touched around her pussy. He rubbed in and was immediately overpowered by the smell of the unwashed area. It was musky, old, and had B.O. The hair that she had let go was at best tangled with each other, and worst little bristly protrusions that pricked him as he rubbed her. Each hair had little crusty flakes on them from juices she had already protruded and left to dry, then some were wet with new juices. He was feeling he wanted to gag from the environment itself, but held back. This was not his dream, this was not his fantasy. Now he knew what she was talking about when she said she would make his fantasies nightmares.

 

“More, make me cum you little bug!” She ordered, making it obvious what she wanted.

 

He then did the rubbing on her pussy lips, clit, and every part of her in that region. From his past, he knew what a woman wanted to get off quickly and did so for her. He was in auto-pilot now, making her feel as good as possible, as fast as possible. This was sadly familiar and he never thought he would feel this way towards Rachel of all people. But here he was, being sexually used again for the pleasure of a woman that didn’t care for him. All that mattered to her was her own release. He felt her quiver and tense up and knew just what to do to get her squirting through a very intense orgasm. He did it and was about to move out of the way, but felt something behind him. It was her hand, holding him there. She orgasmed and pulled him against her pussy, soaking him in her juices and rubbing him abrasively along herself.

 

“In you go Bug…”she sneered out lustfully, then just jammed him in without letting him take so much as a breath to prepare.

 

He was shoved in head first, or more like shoulder first, then shoved in without too much care. He guessed that she was holding back just enough to make sure he didn’t die, but other than that he was at her mercy, and he would get none. He had dreamt of this moment, when he would be inside a woman. It was kind of like he expected. It was wet, tight, smelled of sex, and the walls pushed against him like a fleshy vice. He remembered, judging on how much sex juice came out when women orgasmed, that he might drown. However that was only half true.

 

He found that in the direct center there was an open spot, but against the walls the juices were light enough to exit her moist depths, but thick enough to stick to whatever was around them, being him. So as long as he kept himself breathing in the center, he could breath. It was hot, humid, and musky, but breathable. If this had been by design, it would’ve been very pleasurable, but he knew that she was on 2 missions in this moment. The first was to get off using him, and she probably wouldn’t stop until SHE was exhausted, so it was in his best interest to help. The second was to make this as unpleasant as possible, crushing this part of his giantess fantasy and fetish based desires. He was NOT there to enjoy himself.

 

Either way, he because acutely aware of her intensions as she plunged her fingers in, and started to finger herself past him. Her moist love tunnel would tighten to almost crushing levels as she did this, and her fingers and nails would rub abrasively against him. A few scratches from her nails made him actively dodge any time he felt her fingers come in. He would then feel a very intense squeeze that threatened to break ribs, and definitely bruised a few, then relax, then repeat. He decided to move around to excite her as much as possible. It worked and the intense squeeze came a few more times. This continued until finally her fingers came in, grabbed his legs, and pulled him out.

 

He came out with a audible “Squelch!!!”, he was covered with her juices and beat up. She held him upside down in front of her face. She smiled at his coughing and helpless self as he hung there almost limp.

 

“You were such a good slave, time for your reward…” She said, then moved him back down to her waist and plopped him down between them. She put her ass on a pillow so it was higher, and he was just in sightline of his face. He saw her asshole and the crack, and… it looked like she had been a little lighter on the wiping the last time she had used the toilet. “Well, dinner time. I want my ass to be the cleanest ass in the world by the time you’re done.”

 

“Y-Yes Ma’am…” Caleb Responded in a defeated tone.

 

“Unless…” She started, to which Caleb looked up at her. “…you have something to tell me to make this ALL go away…?”

 

Caleb knew what she wanted, but he was still not going to lie to her. He was not guilty of the crime that put him there, and he wouldn’t tell Rachel that he was. He looked down, then looked back up to answer her.

 

“I’m Sorry.” He said simply.

 

“Fine then… eat and lick away. You know the magic words to get it all to stop.” She huffed out as she put her head back with disappointment.

 

Caleb went forward and reached her stained back side. He wanted to hurl, but would probably be killed if he did that. So, he took a position, and started licking the brown stained ass and ass hole. Like her pussy area, hair had started to grow down here as well, she leaving it unkept of him. Little bits of feces were stuck to them and he had to pick them off in chunks and ingest them. It was revolting, and he knew that she had gotten one of her goals out of this. He now no longer wanted anything to do with a giantesses’ ass or pussy.

 

He licked her pucker a few more times after the brunt of it was clean and continued. He noticed that she was getting hot again. He felt her move, and hoped it was to take him away from here. Even her feet grime and toe jam was better than this. But no such luck. He felt a familiar feeling of her fingers behind him, pushing him toward the whole.

“Oh look! You found another hole to explore! Time to go diving for treasure!” She said as if talking to a little kid, then found his head and shoved it into her ass hole as she relaxed it. If the outside was bad, this was revolting beyond description. He flailed as he was shoved in. First his head, then his shoulders and chest, then his waist, and lastly his legs. She didn’t stop until he was pushed all the way inside and left there. “MOVE BUG” she yelled from outside, loud enough for him to hear.

 

He did as she ordered and moved around her partially full lower bowels. He moved and squirmed and felt the heart beat increase again, until he heard a moaned scream from outside the disgusting walls around him and felt his prison move frantically as she gyrated her hips. He barely could breath, but like her pussy, as long as he kept his head around the center, he was ok. However, having his head smashed into her next deposits of poop, was not helping his breathing situation.

 

Before he had gone through this, back before the punishment when she was discussing his sexual preferences as a couple, she had asked him about her ass. She had made it presentable for him, as well as scented and very appealing. She had been well on her way to convincing him to try what he was doing right now with her. But now, like this, if he ever came back from this, it would be the last place he would want to spend ANY time around. No, this place now revolted him.

 

The place was tighter around him than the pussy was, but it didn’t squeeze when she orgasmed, which was the only good to come out of the whole thing. It went on for what felt like hours, his face being mashed up against the feces being made ready to make their own exit. She’d obviously felt it, then thought of this new torture for him. To be fair, it was very effective. He’d rarely felt so unloved before, it nearly broke him, but not quite.

 

Finally, he felt himself being expelled back out the way he came. He thought that she would be grabbed again, but his body was just hanging as it was expelled from her ass. The feeling went up his body, then finally he was in free fall, then landed in some foul smelling yellow water. It didn’t take him too long to figure out where he was. The porcelain walls and the vision of her ass above him as he now treaded water made it clear, he was in a toilet, and right after she got done relieving herself.

 

He thought that was it for now, until he heard a fart and felt a massive jet of air. He then looked up just in time to see the soft feces he’d just been head buddies with coming out and falling toward him. He barely made it way as the feces came down in a semi-liquid form, making a series of “SQUIRT” and “Splash” Sounds, soon surrounding him anyway. It was just thick enough for him to use the side of the bowl to push himself above it, but it felt a lot like he would expect quick sand to feel like, but obviously horrid smelling.

 

He made it to the front, where he had the most footing and less likelihood of the foul substance claiming him, when he felt something like a foul smelling warm pressure shower falling on him. He didn’t have to look, nor did he want to, to know what was happening, she was peeing again, and he was right in line with it. He heard a sound like a TV show or something and realized she was watching a show on her phone when as she relieved herself. Not unusual, as he would do the same thing, but he knew it also gave him more quality time with her past meals. Finally he saw some white paper above him as she wiped her ass, but not very well. She then got up and looked down at him. She smiled then disappeared from view. He heard the water running, then a few other things as she riffled around, then a small rope, to him, string to her, come down to him.


“I’m not fishing you out of there. You are going to have to climb your way out. There is a basin on the other side filled with fresh orange cleaner and water. Clean yourself off, I’ll be waiting. My ass is now dirty again, so you have work to do.” She said to him, then left him to dwell on what she told him.

 

He found himself wishing that she just flushed him down. There was an almost 100% chance of him drowning, but it was better than this. But he would not give up, and so he waded through the shit and piss and grabbed the rope, then started his way up. His muscles screamed at him, as he was never one for physical activity, but he was determined and eventually made it to the top. He climbed up onto the rim of the toilet, as she had put up the seat for him. Then went over and looked down at the basin she’d set up for him. It was deep enough, so he simply jumped down and splashed into the chemical filled water.

 

He had to tread water again as he washed himself off. It took a while, but eventually he was clean again, and the orange scented chemical again assaulted every open sore, scratch, and opening of his body. However he was kind of glad about that. He couldn’t imagine that piss and crap were good for his body in open wounds. So the strong chemical probably helped disinfect his open wounds. Still stung like hell though. He then climbed the rim of the basin, and dropped onto the rug surrounding the toilet. He then trudged over to the end and over to the giantess as she watched him with the same grin on her face that he’d come to hate. He hated it before when his Mother had it, and he now hated Rachel’s face when it had it.

 

“Ass cleaning time!” She said as she quickly scooped him up and went back into her room. She laid back down on her bed and put him now over her ass as it was in the same position.

 

She then dropped him in between her cheeks so his face landed in the slightly smeared crap. This was revolting, but he knew he wasn’t going anywhere until he got done. So he started licking again. If he didn’t like her ass before, he hated it now. This was ironic, as she had a pretty hot ass otherwise, but now he couldn’t help be sick to his stomach. Not just from what he was eating, but also the very thought of her ass. He shook his head and concentrated on his task. He spent almost the rest of the night cleaning her, like a depraved tiny cat, cleaning their better. He just dropped his head when he was finished, then sauntered around for her to observe that he was done. He had also had to lick himself so she didn’t make him take another orange cleaner bath before picking him up again.

 

“Ah!!! All clean. I think I’m going to like you being my personal ass wipe. Will save on toilet paper at least.” She said as if it was the best idea of the day. She then looked at him, reach and grabbed him roughly.

 

“Well, back to work with you.” She said, then got up from the bed and went back to the kitchen. She slightly bent over, and slid him under the refrigerator again. “It better be spotless under there by the time its time for bed, or this treatment will be considered tame in comparison.”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He responded, then went over to where he’d left off before and got back to work.

 

As he worked, he heard her watching TV, cooking a wonderful smelling meal, and other things. However, every smell of food now made him almost retch with a stomach full of crap and piss. However, if he did that and she found out, odd were that she’d just make him do it again. Probably something about her hard worked meal for him being wasted.

 

It was sad that this is now the way he thought of her. As this evil mistress of a giantess. He no longer thought of her as a friend or the love of his life. Now that he thought about it, she’d taken that away from him too. Even if by some miracle the truth came out, he wouldn’t be able to stand the sight of her. One of the only people in the world he had value in, was now little better than an evil demon in his eyes. He then thought of Audrey and how pissed she was at him, and probably any other giantess in the world. They all would do the same to him, or worse.

 

Worse? What was worse that what she’d already done to him? He shuddered to think of it, but knew that Audrey and specifically Rachel was not done with him yet. The two of them had made it their mission to make him “Beg for Death” before they’d give it to him. So, either this torture, or death was his only two options. But he would not break. He needed to figure out a way to get either free of a computer to prove his innocence.

 

Getting free probably wasn’t the best idea. With the entire GPF looking for him, he would be easily caught. He knew almost better than they did, from running their systems, that they had tech that could find him in a heartbeat, even if he did make it out of Rachel’s house. No, he needed a computer, or even a phone of some kind. He needed something. So he started thinking about possible ways of getting something he could use. It was much better than dwelling on his current task or situation. However, he soon was complete and was making trips to a small sanitation drain and sink that was by the foot of the counter that he was using. He was just getting things put away when he felt a presence behind him.

 

“Just in time… pity… Well, I’m beat. So, bed time.” She said, then picked him up without warning, and walked him over in the same way as before. His stomach had settled a bit from before, but was still not ready for the swinging motion of her stride. Luckily he wasn’t in for a long trip, to which she dropped him in his cage, locked it, then bounded off, still naked. “Sweet dreams…”

 

She laughed as joke was that he would dream of what she’d do to him next. As she walked away, completely naked, he realized something. If she’d done that a week earlier, he’d be having the biggest boner right now. He looked down, and his penis was almost shriveling in fear, as if protesting her very presence. He slunk down and curled up to sleep what he could do on the hard cold bars of his cage.

 

This was a stark contrast to the night before. These cold and relenting bars that still gave him bruises and he knew would give him bruises in the morning were the most comfortable thing he would see and had seen all day. As he heard her flush the toilet he shivered. How effect was she? She had him even scared of the bathroom. He shuttered at what the rest of his life would be like under such conditions. The previous nights he had been wondering what he did, chanting that to himself. Now, he had a different chant.

 

“I have arrived. Where you always told me I’d be… hell. You were right, Mother. You were right, Father. You were right, Mother. You were right, Father…” He continued muttering this to himself, he would soon believe it like he had before. Oddly enough, it would give him strength, he knew it would. Strength enough to survive, which is all that mattered. Hopefully enough time to get the computer he needed, but if not, then just surviving would be his goal. His parents would get him through it, like they always did…

  

 

Chapter 4 by kamperkonkel

Caleb’s life was a constant cycle of abuse, hell, and sleep. Sometimes the sleep he got was very minimal as sometimes Rachel had him do things overnight. She had a system installed which made very impossible for him to escape. She could close a door on a room, with him inside, and there was no way for him to get out. He saw the installing humans and giantesses all glare at him, as if he was the scum of the earth. He knew at that moment that what he was accused of doing had made it all around the world. All of human and giantess kind hated him for it.

 

There was only one plus side for her to leaving him alone to do something that was considered little better than cruel and unusual punishment version of manual labor. He was free to find something to aid him. The cleansing crew and Rachel had been very thorough when they had cleaned out his stuff, but left a few things. For example they’d left a charge for one of his phones. They’d left a garbage pale in a corner of one of his hideouts from before, at least for a little while, that had a broken game system in it.

 

He had to hide his finds in places they wouldn’t look. One such place was in the underneath fabric of the couch. He now had a purpose. With enough work, he could make a handheld computer and do what he needed, but it would be a while until he could use it without getting caught. He knew the GPF’s system better than anyone. He knew the moment he logged on, even with him covering his tracks, they would know. He needed much more time and planning to get it right, but at least had some form of hope.

 

Rachel was true to her word. She had used him every day to wipe her ass with. Her feces was the only thing he had to eat. Every once in a while he’d find a food scrap when he cleaned part of the floor, but most of the time it was moldy and old by the time he got to it. Still, it was better than literal crap. His body was now riddled with bruises and a few broken ribs at this point, but they were mending little by little. She still used him to get off and now his second home was her pussy. She would sometimes keep him in there all day to further his discomfort and with the hopes of him getting excited, but would then punish him for not giving in. It was becoming normal and he was actually beginning to get used to the treatment. It was better than her ass anyway. However, today was going to be different.

 

“You going to be ok here Mom?” Rachel asked to the other giantess as she got ready to leave.

 

“Oh you don’t worry about anything, I’ll take good care of him while you’re gone…” She said suggestively, having a furry and planning look in her eye.

 

Caleb listened as he cleaned the counter, his newest task from Rachel. The raw chemical he was using was not doing him favors, as his skin was red and irritated, but he dared not complain about it. At least it was clean where he was working, as opposed to anywhere else she could put him.

 

“I still think I will be the one to break him. You just don’t know him like I do.” Rachel said in a tone like she was challenging the older giantess.

 

“You never know… With age comes wisdom. I just might surprise you.” She replied back with a wink.

 

“That is true. If I don’t see him when I get back, I’d take it as a win.” Rachel said, then gave her Mother a hug and kiss goodbye. “Have fun!”

 

“You know I will…” Audrey almost sang back.

 

Caleb heard the door open, close, then lock. He was on high alert, as he knew it wouldn’t be long now. Audrey had made her threat a few weeks ago to him, and she’d had all that time while Rachel was having her fun to think of things to do to him. He then felt what he knew he would, but not the way he expected. He knew he would feel her pick him up, but was expecting more pain. Both Rachel and Audrey had made no quarrels about wanting to cause him pain, so why was she being gentle with him? She picked him up and brought him carefully up so she could see him.

 

“Caleb, are you ok?” She asked. This hit him harder than most of the torture he’d experienced over the last few days.

 

He was expecting many things from her, but not kindness. He then felt something he hadn’t felt since this whole ordeal began, hope towards another person. He had his hope for himself proving his innocence, but not for another person. He looked into her eyes and face, it was hard to read. It looked worried and sincere, but there was something he just couldn’t place. Was it a hidden lie? Guilt? Denial? Spite? It was something that was more of an undertone.

 

“Yes Ma’am?” He more asked then answered. He was very weary of this.

 

“Oh, no need for that… I know, ok? I know you are innocent.” She revealed with a hopeful looking face, again with that strange unnamed emotion in the background.

 

“I… you do? How?” He asked. He had been out of it for a bit, but if there was someone talented enough to frame him on their systems, he doubted that they could find him. What made her so sure?

 

“I’ve known you for a while now Caleb. Sure, the first day I felt betrayed, but the more I thought about it the more I realized there must be another explanation, something else at play. I don’t know what it is, but I know it was not YOU that was doing those things.” She answered him, explaining herself as best she could. She upturned her other palm and put him on it so he wasn’t just dangling there in front of her.

 

“S-so… you believe me? I didn’t do it?” He asked, hope creeping back into his voice. Before it was one of surrender and obedience, pain as well to make sure they knew he was suffering.

 

He had been hiding his hope, now he cautiously leaked it out in his expression. He was feeling faint now, as if all the exertion that he’d been doing for the past few weeks was paying off and he could rest, but he needed to hear her answer.

 

“Of course, my son. I will always believe in you!” She replied with a smile. With that said and the smile directed at him, Caleb let one go as well, the collapsed.

 

Caleb was now in a sea of blackness, he had forgotten what this felt like, to relax his nerves. He was unconscious and getting some much needed rest. It felt like an eternity, but then over in a second. Soon the darkness was replaced with light as he was laying on something warm and soft. He stirred and awoke, looking around as he did so, finding himself on Audrey’s hand once again, as if she hadn’t moved since he’d passed out.

 

“Oh! You’re coming around. That is good!” She said with a cheery tone. Caleb could still hear that tone, and see the emotion in her he couldn’t place, but put it out of his mind for now. This was the best he’d felt in a while.

 

“How long have I been out?” he asked as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked up to her face.

 

“About 12 hours, I suppose after sleeping in the cage and a diet of poop and urine, your body just gave out.” She explained in a Motherly tone. She then brought over a small sandwich for him. His eyes bugged out as he saw it. He looked up at her questioningly. “Go ahead, you need some strength and food in you.”

 

“Thank you, Mom.” Caleb answered. He then saw a flash of another emotion in her face when he said that. It made him hesitate, as it looked like anger, or furry, but disappeared as soon as he saw a glimpse of it. He just shook his head and grabbed the sandwich. She then reached down out of his view, and retrieved a glass of fresh water for him.

 

He had missed this. Audrey was one of the only Giantesses he knew that could prepare a meal for either Giantesses and Humans in the same way. Her nimble fingers and care was hard to match by anyone he knew of. He gratefully devoured the sandwich and guzzled the water very quickly, then looked up to her for more.

 

“Sorry kiddo, your stomach isn’t ready for more yet. I imagine that when Rachel gets back, you’ll be back on the same diet she’s been giving you lately, but I just wanted to give you something good before that came.” She answered with a motherly tone, taking his glass from him.

 

“Why?” He asked.

 

“Because the whole world thinks you are guilty, including Rachel. I have to prove it, then you’ll be clear. Until then, you have to put up with the treatment. If they knew you were living the good life here, they’d put you with someone else, and even these once in a while visits wouldn’t be allowed. I know it is hard, but you just have to hang in there. Can you do that?” She explained and asked.

 

“I’ve survived so far, haven’t I?” He asked back.

 

“That you have…” She said with a treasuring look on her face, but this time it looked like she was trying to figure something out.

 

“What…?” Caleb asked.

 

“Nothing… would it help if you talked about it?” She asked.

 

“I guess… It would be nice to get some of it off my chest.” Caleb agreed.

 

“Go ahead, don’t be afraid. I’ll listen to everything you have to say.” She responded with a genuine smile, this time without any of the other emotion he was seeing. He lurched forward and hugged her thumb, shaking a little bit with pent up emotion.

 

“It’s been awful…” He shivered out, gripping her thumb as hard as he could, as if willing it to stay with him forever after.

 

“It’s ok… It’s ok… I’m here.” She said, rubbing his back with a gentle finger. When he relented her thumb, he looked up at her. “Tell me all about it. It’ll help, trust me.”

 

“I… I do.” He said, then started.

 

He recounted all his hardships over the past few weeks. How she had him massage her stinky feet, pick out the toe jam, then eat it as desert. How she constantly used him to clean her ass, her pussy, and anywhere else on her body she wanted. How she would put him in the toilet when she relieved herself, then had him wash off in harsh chemical water. She made him do impossible tasks and threatened death if he didn’t finish them. How she wished for his death and suffering, just wanting him to break down and beg her to end it all. How she threw away all his things, even gifts from the two of them, which he treasured more than any of the others. Let’s not forget about the glorified bird cage she put him in, which was usually the best part of his days. He showed her where the bars left bruises that were lines of black and blue throughout his body. He then told her that he was now seeing and hearing his parents again, and feeling so worthless that he could barely stand it. Oddly, they were the voices pushing him on. She’d ask the occasional question or comfort him when needed, then let him continue to vent about everything.

 

“I feel so weak. I guess, like you said, a diet of poop and urine will do that to a guy…” he rattled off, feeling much better after the ranting and venting he was doing. “Do you think she will ever take me back?”

 

“Caleb, the question is wither you will. It will take a bit for her to forgive herself after all this, but with your love, she’ll be more than willing to give things a second chance. Plus, you’re family before you’re her love interest, you know that right?” Audrey answered and asked in a loving tone. Her tones and emotional looks were throwing him off. Sometimes they would be what he remembered form her, and others with that unknown emotion in there. He kept on pushing the feeling that something was wrong down, but it kept creeping up.

 

“Yes, I know. I was doubting it a bit. But with you here with me, I can finally hope again. I can hold on, as long as it takes…” He said with a smile that she returned, rubbing his back again. “Thanks Mom, you’re right, this helped.”

 

“Anytime Kiddo.” She said, then let a calm silence take them for a bit. She then continued with, “…so any help you can give for me proving your innocence? I’m good, but some extra Caleb expertise could always help.”

 

“Well, I can’t tell you much. I’ve been pretty secluded here. I think it would be someone with an axe to grind against the Giantesses, or possibly me too. I think their point is to prove that interspecies relationships, even in a job setting, doesn’t work. He was good enough to get into the GPF’s system over the firewalls I put in place, and use my username to command the officers from a location. I didn’t think anyone could do that.” Caleb answered and thought out loud. Now with someone invested to bounce ideas off of, this would hopefully go a lot quicker.

 

“Except you that is… right?” She asked suggestively, then seemed to catch herself but put on a face as if she was thinking with him. The tone didn’t escape him though.

 

“What do you mean?” Caleb asked in confusion. Why was she bringing that back up.

 

“Just that it was the perfect frame job. In all the world, you are the only human capable of doing what he did. You already have access, so our suspect list would be only one person. They picked the right person to target with you. All roads of evidence point to you, smart guy…” She clarified for him, talking around the point a bit but making one none the less.

 

“Yeah, that he… or she… did.” He agreed, then started to think. “The person could be from an extremist group, possibly in the Size restricted zone. They would be relatively safe there. Most of the lower end extremist groups are there. Too afraid to take on the Giantesses directly, mainly just online jabs and whatnot. But it would be the perfect place to breed a master hacker to take control. Giantesses aren’t allowed there, so they would have essentially tens of thousands of civilian shields.”

 

The Size Restricted Zone had been established when people were too afraid of the giant women to coup with life. It was a lot to take in, and some had fears that they would accidentally… or purposefully… step them out of existence. As unwarranted as it was, amongst billions of people, there were people that just couldn’t handle the concept of the Giant Women being around. From this area, there were extremist groups. The couldn’t really do anything against the Giantess race, so they did a lot of protests, online shouting, and other things to vent about them instead. At first the GPF were concerned, but now they were considered harmless. Either way though, it was the only Giantess free zone in the entire world. There was only one time in recorded history where they went in, and it costed the lives of a few dozen innocent civilians. So, they never went in, no matter what. At most they sent heavily armored humans in if needed, but never a giantess.

 

“Seems unlikely, but I guess you would know where someone could hide that could do what you could do. I’ll look into that area.” She thought with him, then asked, “Anything else you can think of?”

 

“Unfortunately no. I don’t have access to a computer. If I just could get my hands on even a phone, I could start looking, but I don’t have anything like that. I’m as useless as a baby, even more so it feels like.” He answered, looking longingly at his hands as they typed on a ghost keyboard as if missing a long lost friend.

 

“You couldn’t find any scraps or anything to build one? Knowing you, it would be easy to build one out of spare parts and whatnot.” She asked, giving him a well-placed compliment to move things along in her favor.

 

Still, the question put him off. Why was she asking that? It was like she was trying to get him to tell her if he had any hope of proving himself innocent. Not in the way she was talking before, more of the practicality of it. She of all people knew how thorough the GPF was about removing human tech from a restricted area like he was in. Rachel had her stuff, but not anything he could operate at his size. He couldn’t even take apart her stuff to make his own, the parts just weren’t compatible. So, why was she asking. He wanted to tell her about the make shift tablet he was almost done building under the couch, but something in him told him not to.

 

‘Why, she is my Mother.’ He asked himself.

 

‘Yes, but until today she was just as mean as Rachel, worse in fact.’ He said back to himself.

 

‘Still, she thought I am innocent. I need her help if I’m going to prove anything!’ He said back.

 

‘No, it would be easier, but not impossible to do it without her. If you lose that tablet, all hope is lost. You might as well just ask for death now.’ He said back to himself again.

 

‘But she…?’ he started.

 

‘She is a giantess. You know better, they are never wrong, and never think for themselves that they are wrong. Why, in one conversation, is she all hell bent on proving the mental deficiency of her perfect race? It doesn’t make sense. Now she is basically asking you to give up your only mode of helping yourself. You haven’t seen her work, you don’t know if she is even truthful to you.’ He said back to himself.

 

He hated to admit it, but his inner voice had a point. This question was coming out of nowhere. If she was that concerned, she would give him something to work with, not ask if he already had something. No, it was safer to deny it and hope that his suspicions were wrong. She’d been nice to him this whole day, let him sleep, feed him and gave him water. By all accounts she was on his side now, but there was that little doubt that he had. Still, he would stick to his promise, he wouldn’t lie to her. He just needed a way of answering without telling her anything.

 

“I found a few scraps, but they were too broken to use. It would need so much work, that I might as well wish for a new computer to fall on my lap. Nope, unfortunately, unless you can arrange me getting something, you’ll have to do the computer work on this one. Even if you gave me something, the moment I logged in Rachel and the GPF would know. You all are pretty bright people you know…?” he answered and joked. He wasn’t lying, the items he found were pretty bad off and were still far from operational. He would be better off with something new, and he would be caught in no time if he tried.

 

“But you could do it, find or make the proof if you got your hands on a computer, tablet, or phone… right?” She asked, a strange form of hope in her voice. It wasn’t like the hope he now had, it was more like an underlining hope that he didn’t know what was pointed at. Some unseen target that he didn’t see, or something like that.

 

“Probably. Every day it gets harder. The more time the other hacker has, the more they make a iron case against me. It would be hard, but I think I could do it before the device I was using shut down. It usually takes about 17 minutes to back trace and find the user from a restricted ID. More than enough time. Wouldn’t be optimal, but I could do something with that time.” He answered, then looked down at his treasured hands, they again typing on a ghost keyboard as if starting already. “If I can get these guys of mine onto a keyboard and there’s no telling what I can do.”

 

“There it is… that’s it!” She said, almost orgasmically.

 

At first Caleb thought that something had occurred to her that was a missing link in proving him innocent or something. Some detail from an old case somewhere that had alluded her until this moment. But the way she was looking at him made chills run down his spine. This was the look he’d come to expect out of Rachel, and previously from her… but he thought she was on his side now. Why was she looking at him that way? It didn’t make sense to him. What did he say to make this change in her?

 

“What’s it…?” He asked optimistically cautious about her new look and behavior. He really hoped his instincts were wrong. Because they were saying this was about to get REALLY bad.

 

With that she got up and brought him to the counter he’d just been cleaning almost a day ago now. His supplies were still up there, he’d need to finish before Rachel got home. She put her hand down and slid him off of it. He hit the countertop with a thud to which he had to roll to recover properly. He was not liking this one bit. He got up and looked up at her as she began rummaging through the drawers and cupboards. She was obviously looking for something.

 

“Uh… Can I help you find something?” He asked as she continued, but she paid him no mind. “Mom…?”

 

“It’s Ma’am to you, bug.” She spat out as if she’d been holding it in all day, now it was just a relief to get off her chest. “Damn that felt good.”

 

“I don’t understand…” Caleb said, not sure what had happened or what she was looking for. He was awarded by her turning and flicking him onto his back, bruising some ribs as she did so and knocking the air out of him. He held his torso and point of contact as she went back to what she was doing.

 

“What’s not to understand? You are a bug, and I finally figure out the best way to crush that spirit you have… Must be the dumbest bug on the face of the earth to think I actually thought you were innocent. Let you rattle on all day to find that perfect piece I needed. I’m so breaking you, that’s for damn sure…” She ranted as she searched. Finally, in the back of one of the drawers she found what she was looking for and she grinned as she pulled it out. “…Found you.”

 

Caleb looked on in horror as she pulled out what she was looking for. It was a little plasma generated cutter that giantess cooks used to slice large portions of meat. Giantesses were capable of eating bone and flesh alike. So, in instances where they needed to cut a cow in half for example, or something that had a lot of blood in it, they could use this plasma knife to cut and cauterize the end at the same time. They were a bit pricy, but he remembered that Rachel was thrilled when she’d actually got one. He’d said some Star Wars jokes at the time, but now he wondered what idea Audrey had with it. She hurried and plugged it in and watched as it heated up until the edge was a vibrant and heated blue glow. It was on and ready, to which she looked over at Caleb with that look.

 

Now he understand the emotion he’d been seeing all day. It was a vicious version of a learning look. She’d been manipulating him all day to get him to hope again, then divulge something about himself or what Rachel had already done to him. The same old thing wouldn’t work, and she knew it if she wanted to break him.

 

In his mind he knew it was brilliant. Get him to trust and hope again, then take it away with something new and hurtful. Something worse that Rachel had done to him so far. Whatever she was planning with that Plasma Knife, it wasn’t good and it was directed at him.

 

“Last chance, bug. You want me to end you, or do you want to feel pain like you’ve never felt before? Decide now, because I will be taking from you what you hold the most dear. You will wish for death, but if you don’t take it now, then I will do it. Now, choose. Admit what you did and beg for death, or suffer the consequences.” She ordered, pointing the plasma knife at him.

 

He knew she planned on using it on him. Rachel had been threatening to cut off his penis, maybe it would be that. The thought ran chills throughout his body, but he steeled himself. He had already committed to never lie to them, and that he would cling to life. So, he looked down, then up.

 

“I’m sorry…” he said finally, making it obvious that is all he would say.

 

“Fine, your choice is made then.” She almost hissed out. She then pointed the blade at him again, then said, “lay down with your legs and arms stretched out, arms above your head.”

 

“Yes Ma’am…” Caleb said, wondering what she had planned. He assumed it would be his penis. They’d been threatening that since this whole things started. No doubt she would use the Plasma point of the knife to slowly burn it off, making him lay there and take it, or die. He did as commanded and shut his eyes.

 

All his focus was now on steeling himself on the pain he would be feeling on his penis in a few seconds. He had done this before, with his biological Mother. There had been teeth involved instead of a plasma knife, but that was a hard bite, this was actually burning off. Still, pain was pain and this would be like that. He knew how to shut out pain like that, just as he was doing with the torture he was riddled with lately. He waited then he felt the heat, then the pain, but not where he expected.

 

There was a clap and a whizz of the knife making contact with the counter as it came down on it’s target. It took him a few moments to realize what had happened. She had not been aiming for his balls or penis. She could’ve used her prized dexterous hands to render them smoldering ash and nothing else. But no, she sliced off something else. He opened his eyes and looked up where he felt the heat disappear. He felt the pain, but nothing compared to what he saw.

 

“N-n-no…” He gasped out in painful denial as he brought his arms down to look at them. Halfway up his forearms, there was simply nothing there but burnt and cauterized stumps, still sizzling. He felt heat again, and looked over in time to see her bring the plasma knife down again on each of the cut off appendages, using the plasma part to turn them to melted and ashed flesh.

 

He was in shock. Not from the pain, sure it hurt but he’d been in more pain before. No, he didn’t realize what had just happened. It took him a minute as she burned up every trace of his hands with the knife. He then started silently crying as he looked at where his hands used to be attached to his body. He hadn’t even thought about it until now. He deeply treasured his hands. Just as a piano player made music, or a guitar player did likewise, his music was on the computer. When his fingers hit the delicate keys, everything just felt right and his own brand of music simply flowed out of him.

 

Many years ago, he’d tried different things to help with his computer skills. There was many forms of technology that could now help a person type better. But they were so foreign to him that he was even worse than a old retiree that had no computer knowledge whatsoever. He needed the feel of his own hands on the keyboard to make his music. It was really the only thing that he could actually do that brought him joy. Sure, previously Rachel, Audrey, and others on the GPF could make him feel better and loved, but he always felt dirty, as if he didn’t deserve to be alive. But that all changed when he could play his own music. Everything just fit and made sense, pure joy… Now… that joy was forever taken away. Even if they got him new hands at the end of all this, they wouldn’t be the same. Not only that, but he wouldn’t be able to use the tablet he stored like this. This was it, this was the thing that would break him.

 

“Like your parents always said, welcome to hell. This is where you belong, bug.” She sneered, then unplugged the plasma knife and put it away. She then turned back to him. You best get this get this counter clean of your mess before Rachel gets home or your feet are next.”

 

“Yes Ma’am…” He whimpered out.

 

“What was that?” She asked, taunting him. “Speak up, this is the one time you can say whatever you want. How do you feel, bug?”

 

“I… I…” He started, still looking at his new stubbed appendages. He then looked up and finished with sorrow filled eyes, “I will never trust you again.”

 

“Stupid bug, why would I want you to trust me?” She asked back, proud of the hopeless state she had rendered him to.

 

“Indeed.” He answered, then started to get up to his feet. He slowly made it to his bucket and scrubber, then started trying to clean with his new condition. It took him a little bit, but he was able to do it. Scrubbing the counter didn’t need hands after all.

 

“Oh, we are going to have so much fun tonight.” She pushed in, but it didn’t bring any response to him, not even a shiver. She smiled as she looked at him going through the motions. She’d done it, she’d broke him. Caleb knew she was proud of herself and she looked it as she sat on the couch as if she had just won a hard fought prize.

 

After he was done, she pretty much did what Rachel did to him. She used him as a dildo, then made him clean her, put him in the toilet as she relieved herself, then made him clean her up. The only difference, other than the person and no hands this time, was that she didn’t have hair in those places. Unlike Rachel, she probably had someone else to impress that kept her more well kept in that matter. But it was still anything but pleasant. She got off a few times then when she was done with him, she put him in his cage and waited for Rachel to return. In the morning she did just that. They hugged and greeted one another when she came in, then looked around.

 

“So, what you do with him? He finally gone?” She asked hopefully.

 

“Yes… and no…” her Mother answered as she pointed over to his cage.

 

“What do you mean by that? He’s obviously right there…” She asked, confused.

 

“Not all of him…” She said cryptically, then nodded for her to take a look. They both came over as he just laid there, staring off into space, no interest in anything or in them. “I think I won. I took his spirit. He’s good and broken now.”

 

“Damn, why didn’t I think of that? His hands, so genius ” She brooded as she looked at him, seeing the new stubs where his hands used to be. “The little hacker bug doesn’t have anything to live for anymore. Only a matter of time now. Guess you were right, with age comes wisdom.”

 

“You know it honey. I tried him in some of the other things you mentioned. You are right, very good ass wipe.” Audrey complimented, then they talked a bit, and Audrey went home.

 

Later Rachel pulled him out for her to use, and noticed that he wasn’t shivering or reacting at all to whatever she had him do or did to him. She just smiled as she realized that her Mother really did break him. Just to prove it, she left him on the counter one night instead of his cage. When she came back in the morning, he was in the same spot. He hadn’t moved a single inch all night, she doubted he’d slept either.

 

“Won’t be long now…” She taunted him, as she pushed him back into her pussy and got off with him in there.

 

She knew one last thing that could make him beg for death. He was at the spot now, but she needed him to be just a bit more aware than he was. He was still obviously in shock after losing his hands. When he was a bit more aware, she would put the finishing touch on it. Something her Mother didn’t even know about him. She knew him best after all, and she would be the one to bring him to his final justice, but only when he begged for her to do it. Only then would justice be fulfilled and she couldn’t wait for it to take place… She moaned as she fingered herself and felt him inside her and squeezed him as she came all over his body. Until he was ready, she could use him all up. He was still of use, limited as it may be.

  

 

Chapter 5 by kamperkonkel
Author's Notes:

I wanted to continue from the Main Character's perspective. I had to stop myself from telling it from other's in this chapter. Hopefully it made it a good read. Please let me know what you all think. A few more chapters to go for this story. 

“My goodness, you’re so pathetic. Just do us all a favor and die already…” Rachel said to Caleb as she watched him try and pleasure her pussy with his stubs that now made up his hands.

 

Caleb was an emotionless and almost dead human being at this point. Anything she did to him, or made him do, didn’t even register. She used to get a thrill when she made him eat her ass out. She’d drop him in the toilet or squeeze him out of her ass into it, then relieve herself on him. She used to get supreme satisfaction when he was holding back the need to hurl. Now, he was just doing what she said. The only thing she couldn’t get him to do was admit to his crime and beg for death.

 

“I’m sorry…” He responded to her order as he continued to pleasure her.

 

It wasn’t that he wasn’t doing a good job. He was doing the same as he usually did. Sure, without hands it was harder, but he still knew how to get the right response from any sexual organ, male or female. This was not hard. It was the lack of emotion that got to Rachel. If he didn’t care about doing something, it took the fun out of it for her. He needed to suffer, and he wasn’t suffering anymore. He was dead by every definition that mattered except one, him still breathing.

 

“Whatever…” She said, the just grabbed him and thrust him into her. She got off like she usually did with him, then threw him aside on the bed. “Clean yourself off and clean the edges of the place today.”

 

“Yes Ma’am…” He answered, got up and went to do as he was told.

 

She watched him go over to a basin full of the soap she put for him to clean off. It was designed for giantesses, not humans. She had the chemical guy at work alter it so it cleaned him, didn’t kill him, but made it as painful as possible. She watched him get in without hesitation, wash himself off, then get out and get to work. No pain, no pleasure, just nothing but blind obedience.

 

“I so have to kill you soon.” She muttered, but was waiting for one thing in particular. She was preparing for doing what she wanted, what she knew would get him to give in finally. She just needed to be patient about it. She then got up and started getting ready. When she was, she left and went to work, leaving him to the task she gave him.

 

He worked hard and completed the task early. He than sat down, looked around, then went under the couch. He then when out, when under a few areas and did some work, then back to that area with a bag to collect crumbs and trash. Once he put them aside, he went to where he hid the tablet, and started to work on it.

 

In the two weeks since losing his hands. He had only one thing that was keeping him going, other than his parents’ voices in his head… which now included Rachel and Audrey. That one thing was this project he had going. It was a tiring process with his hands the way they were. But he was able to make do with his feet and toes. Some other things he used his mouth and teeth for. It took longer, but he was making progress. He didn’t take any joy in it like before though. It was just something to focus on. He had a task, something he could put his mind to, and he did. He had a working model now, just working on the programing and light tweaks.

 

He knew when Rachel usually got back from her day, and started working as she came back. Every once in a while he would walk around with his bag and collect trash and things from the room to throw away. Rachel then would come home and have him pamper her. She would then use him to get off, as an ass wipe, general amusement, then give him something else to do as she slept, then repeat.

 

One thing he noticed was that she had stopped brushing her teeth. It was weird, as she usually was a freak about that. He noticed a few times that her teeth were turning a certain kind of yellow and her breath was becoming rank when she would breath over him when talking. She’d lick him every once in a while to get him slick for his nightly and morning journey inside her. He saliva was almost worse smelling that her ass that she shoved him in. A vast contrast to what she used to prize herself in. The only thing he thought of as a reason, was it was just one more thing that she was doing to make him suffer.

 

Finally, he had what he needed on the tablet, and so he waited for her to leave for work that day. However, he mistakenly let loose some of his pent up hope for the situation. He wasn’t hopeful about being free if he could arrange it. Wasn’t hopeful that they would believe him finally, or reconcile with him. No, the only hope he had was that his work would mean something, then he would be perfectly fine with dying. But he had been very careful about showing that to Rachel. She was just looking for something to crush, and this was it.

 

“Why aren’t you in a good mood this morning…?” Rachel said as she was heading out the door.

 

Caleb froze, readjusted and looked at her with his normal blank look. He had let himself slip, damn. This was his big day too. ‘Just leave, please leave. All I need is today. Kill me later, but give me today.’ He said to himself, wishing for her to leave him.

 

He thought about how the tables had turned. He remembered when he used to beg for her to take him with her to work. Since he worked with her, it was easily accommodated, but all day was not. Being around her used to bring him so much happiness. Now, if he had one wish, it would be to never see another giantess again. He stood up straight for her, as he was now required to do that when she was talking to him. Something about making sure he was paying attention or something like that.

 

“Stay that way, all day. I have something special planned for you tonight. I’ll even give you the day off, not that you’ll do anything with it, but be as happy as you can. Because I will be crushing it out of you once and for all tonight.” She instructed with an evil like smirk, full with intent. Caleb had no doubt that she had something planned that could deliver on her statement. “I can’t wait. Tonight is the night you beg for death.”

 

“Yes Ma’am…” he responded, looking blankly at her. She smiled at herself as she thought about something, then headed out the door. It had been a while, but he got chills as she did so. He’d been so turned off after losing his hands that nothing she did registered with him anymore. Good or bad, he was now emotionless with her. No matter what she did, he didn’t react to it other than what she ordered him to do. But her statement and attitude had made him shiver for the first time in weeks.

 

As soon as he heard the automatic lock engage, he ran over to his spot under the couch. He didn’t know what was going to happen, but he knew that she wasn’t opposed to coming home early to punish or play with him. With the whole world against him, her work would allow it if she was this excited about doing it. He needed to do what he was planning as quickly as possible.

 

He got to the space where the tablet was, and turned it on. He had to be careful. He had wrote a macro, that would turn it off every few minutes to time lag the time he needed. Instead of 17 minutes, he would be getting a few hours. With the loss of his hands, he would need the extra time. He then worked on his plan.

 

He was easily able to blow through his old firewalls. The giantesses had modified it, but it was still the same as what he created, and he knew every way to break into it. He search for digital footprints of the hacker from before. It took a while, but he found them. He had to give this hacker credit,  they were good. But something about this just didn’t seem right. It was deceptively easy.

 

It wasn’t easy enough for anyone else but him to find, but compared to what he was expecting, it was easy to find the evidence he was looking for. He had assumed that it would be VERY hard to find after months of covering their tracks. But this was all just there for him to find, after a certain point. After another shutdown, he found what he needed, then got to the last file. It was a video file, addressed to him. Weirder than that, was that it wasn’t encrypted or anything. He could forward it as an e-mail if he so wanted. He didn’t have time to just look at it, so he opened it and let it play.

 

“Attention people of this world…” Started an undisguised voice with a plain human face that looked like the typical hacker profile.

 

As he thought, it didn’t have to be a man, and this was definitely a woman. She was pale, as if she never got any sun hitting her skin. He looked at his own skin, and minus the bruising and redness from the chemicals he worked with now, he was just as white. The woman on the video feed coughed violently, bringing up blood then wiped her mouth, leaving some there by accident. She was not well kept, but just enough to allow her concentration on what she was doing. Her body was skinny, as if she did nothing but computer work, and as such her eyes were sunk in, as if she hadn’t slept for days.

 

“My name is Alison Rudy Drapner. Feel free to look me up, I’ve put my record and all my activities into your files for your research pleasure. You will also probably want to prove the information, so I’ve added locations of every operation to date I’ve helped with, bad or good. Everything should be there, and I will be turning myself in 12 hours after this video is watched for the first time.” She introduced, answering many questions about herself. She obviously was at the end of whatever she had planned, and whatever disease she was riddled with.

 

“I want to address 4 groups of people; the world, the GPF, the humans, and Caleb who I used for this mission. So, to the world…” she started, then sat up as if getting ready to say something official. “We are all under the assumption that the giantess race is this benevolent race that only has all our best interests at heart. The unity of their race and the advancement of their technology makes us all, even them, think they are never wrong. They are the supreme justice of this world and any action against them is the darkest form of taboo. However, that is not the case. I have been fooling them for a better part of a year now. Moving them around like puppets. They will do and believe whatever their technology tells them, even if it is that someone innocent they love is guilty of the most heinous crimes we have.”

 

Caleb was now under rapt attention at what this woman was saying. Whoever this woman is, was basically doing all his work for him. He noticed as the video was running, it was also broadcasting and sending files to the GPF. All the proof he’d ever wished to get, was now being sent to them and the world. Only thing was that there was the same 12 gap that would make the video play for the rest of the world. He didn’t really care, as long as the information was being communicated, he would now just sit there and listen.

 

“I fell in love, with a man that didn’t even know I existed. The accused, Caleb Wesler, was an artist and musician on a computer. A true genious and it was love at first glance. As soon as I saw his melody dancing over the net, I was captured by him. Only thing was, he was already taken by another. A Giantess had his heart, and he was under the same delusion most are, that the Giantesses loved him. I was so angry at this, that I decided that I would solve this problem once and for all. The whole world what they did to him, and what they are capable of.” She revealed, then went into a fit of coughing and gagging. Blood came out of her mouth again, and she wiped it away. Caleb was half wishing this was a joke of a lie, but could see that she wasn’t lying about anything. It was all true, every word. So he would listen to every bit of it, even if it killed him too.

 

“I staged a series of events to frame him of every heinous crime I could think of, against everyone I could think of. I was determined to get the whole world, but specifically his new “Family” to turn against him. I had him framed for murder in every degree, including giantess and attempted murder of his family. I gave him a secret affair with another woman, I had him even rape children and sell them to others as a sex trafficker. When I was done, it was the perfect set up, and all I had to do was watch. If they reacted lovingly, came by him, and even one person was to question why he would do something this bad, I would’ve cleared him and turned myself in. But I wanted to see if the giantess that had captured his heart, and the ones that said they loved him, were worthy of him. Would they be on his side, or would they assume what they are told and turn against him. This would be a lesson to the world, one way or another. Let’s watch what happened, shall we?” Alison stated, then the screen switched to the station where they were gathering their planted evidence.

 

The video continued the entire time, pausing and pointing out things she put there to make the audience aware of what was false and what was true. It then turned to the apartment he was in and all the troubles he went through. It fast forwarded for him, as he saw that the other video footage was there, but now was focused on him, right where he was, looking at the computer. Caleb looked around, and realized that she had been using the emergency tracking system. This was why it would be impossible for him to escape. This mode was only there for emergencies and needed clearance for anyone to operate. But, if necessary, someone could see everything in a 360 degree view of what was happening, anywhere within a reasonable distance of an electrical circuit… which was almost everywhere in this age.

 

“My point, to those that will listen, is if that is what happens to someone they proclaim to love, than what chance do the rest of us have?” She asked, coughed again, more blood, then when on. “Next is to the GPF. I actually don’t mind the concept. A global police force that can cut through the red tape, not that bad. However, EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is fallible. As evidence to this situation, you all need to realize that. As for this video and the evidence, I put a contingency on it. It will stay in cyber space for 2 weeks before being transmitted to every screen in the world. At this point, you know I can. The only person capable of stopping it is Caleb. If his ID activated and he puts in his password, it will cancel the upload and you can do with it as you wish. I made this rule before you all took his hands, yet he still hacked into your servers… go figure.”

 

Caleb thought about this. He was unsure what he actually wanted to do. He had no doubt that whatever Rachel had planned tonight would break the rest of him. Even with this video proving it, giantesses were rarely if ever wrong. If she said it would end tonight, then it was a good guess it would. So, if he was dead before they could stop this, then this video and evidence could undermine the entire society they all had worked so hard to build. Even if he was not even close to ready to forgive them, or trust them, he didn’t really want open war between the humans and the giantess race. Then again, he might be dead before he can do anything about it. He would deal with that later.

 

“Next, to the humans. I am a human, just like you. I am not part of some extremist group. I am not part of anything malicious other than being a highly skilled hacker. Not as good as Caleb, but pretty good regardless. So, no, I am not doing this to demonize the giantess race and start a war. However, giving up out freedom to them is little better than slavery. WAKE UP!!! They are bigger, more advanced, and more appealing than we are by many counts. However, this is OUR world, and they are the guests. Perhaps it is time to change things around here. If they turn around and start acting right, you all won’t even see this. But if you do, that means that they tortured, killed, and broke someone that they said they had love for. So, if you think they are not capable, I suggest you readjust your expectations and act accordingly from now on. Riots in the streets will just make you stains on their feet, however maybe some well times attacks and checks will get them to rethink what and how they think and we can move on from there.” She ranted to her absent audience. Caleb saw her emotions as she spoke. Specifically when she talked about stains under their feet. This made Caleb think that she’d lost someone special to her in a like situation.

 

“Lastly, to my beloved, Caleb Wesler.” She said, smiling as she said this. “I hope that you find it in your very large and burdened heart to forgive me. I meant the best for you, but I also wanted to open your eyes. You have been through so much, both at the hands of humans and giantesses. I do not pretend that I we will be together. I will probably be dead before this message even gets to you. However, I just wanted to let you know, I will always love you. Even if you came up here and killed me where I sit, I will still love you. Your music, now taken from the world forever, was the most beautiful melody I’ve ever seen. I will not tell you how to act from here, but you will forever have my heart. Many thoughts might be running in your head. ‘This crazy bitch is serious?’ or ‘Doesn’t make any of this right!’ and I agree with all of it. I don’t deserve your love in return. Now, with your mind free, I hope you will find freedom yourself. Goodbye, my beloved” She said, then reached forward, he heard a click of a key as she hit the power button, and the screen went blank.

 

Caleb just stared at the screen and didn’t even care that he had gone past the time it takes for the GPF to track his usage. Shortly after a message went over the screen that said, “Your access has been revoked. Your system will now shut down. Stay where you are, an officer will be there to collect you shortly.” Then the screen when black. He didn’t really know what to do. He was just staring at the black screen. He didn’t have much time, but he put a smile on his face.

 

As weird as it was, he felt like he had someone out there that actually loved him for who he was and is. Someone that, no matter their mental state, believed in him and thought of him as someone, even at the end of all this. She essentially gave him the keys to start or end a world war against the giantesses. All he had to do was give in, to die, and they would be finished. This fragile peace they had would be shattered. Every bit of his pain would be fuel for the world to rise up and kick the giantess race off earth or die trying. But he still didn’t want the amount of lives to be lost in that event. Again, he might not have a choice, but he went back to the point he was now clinging to, someone out there loved him… and her name was Alison.

 

He walked out, holding the tablet he’d made in his arms as best he could. He went to the top of the coffee table and put it out there for Rachel to see when she got there. She would know about it after all, and in a few hours the whole GPF would know what he just saw. He put the tablet off to the side, and just laid down with a smile. He couldn’t help it, Alison had given him something that he didn’t expect, peace. He didn’t really care if he died now, but a shiver did run up his spine at what Rachel had in store for him.

 

After a few hours, he heard the lock open at the door. By this time the smile on his face had vanished, but he stayed where he was. No doubt this constituted as an emergency and she knew exactly where he was. They had been watching him ever since he got on the coffee table, no doubt about it. The door opened, and a very furious giantess came in. She put her loose items on the counter, then went into her room. Caleb could tell she was pissed. Odds were that she got yelled at for allowing him access to any device like he had made. He heard her undress, throwing her clothes and shoes around. He was pretty sure one of the shoes hit the wall so hard it probably impeded in it. She then made some noise as she went to the bathroom. After a bit, she came into the living room where the coffee table was with a single pill in her hand.

 

“You just had to do something before you died. Something to get me in trouble. As if all the rest wasn’t enough, you just had to mess with me one last time. Well, I have a special surprise for you then.” She seethed out, then popped the pill in her mouth and swallowed it. “Sit up.”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He answered and did as she ordered. He didn’t know what that pill was. This was new, that she would do something to herself to get back at him. Not brushing her teeth was one thing, but altering her body in anyway was something new.

 

“I want you to know what you are about to go through. I want you to understand just how much you will suffer, then I will break you in a way Mother could never do. She got close, but I will take home the prize. You will beg for death tonight.” She seethed out with pride. Caleb shivered as she was very sure of herself. This would NOT be pleasant for him. “Do you know what I just swallowed?’

 

“No Ma’am…” he said, not making eye contact with her.

 

“It was a form of antiacid and adrenaline pill.” She said, letting it sink in.

 

“What???” Caleb asked, not fully understanding. He knew what she said, but this hit something he didn’t think she would do.

 

When they had started their relationship, he had opened up to her one night. He had let her know of many of his fetishes and fantasies. Most of that was to assure her that he really did want to be with her. But this one was a personal one that he was actually ashamed of. He had the deep desire to be eaten, or vore as it was known to some communities.

 

Why was this so bad? Because when Giantesses first came, they had used humans as an abundant food source, some of them anyway. It was what started some of the first conflicts between Giantess and human. After a while, guilt and sorrow hit the Giantess race and they started working together. It had happened when a human had saved a Giantess’s life and proved that humans were more than to be ruled and consumed. Over the centuries it was taught that eating another was not something to even joke about. It could be considered a deep insult to a giantess to say they were a ‘Man Eater’. So, when he came out to her about it, there was some tension, but she said she loved him anyway.

 

They had talked about it, and decided that they would approach that when it was safe and when both were comfortable about it. Comfort was easily explained, but safe was another thing. Like previously said, giantesses were different than humans in more than just size. Their inside were more catered to their unique situation. Their way of breeding for example, or in this case their stomachs. Their digestive tract could break down just about anything, very quickly. They could eat normal food, raw food, the boxes they were kept in, and even metal containers within reason. They couldn’t just have a diet of only carbon steel, but they could ingest just about anything and break it down. In contrast, their saliva had healing properties, slightly. It all came together to be a very hazardous concept, them eating anything or anyone.

 

“I had our Chem girl work it out. After I told everyone your little secret, they agreed that the best thing I could do to render justice on you, was turn your biggest fantasy into a nightmare, and have that the thing that takes your life.” She said with a grinned, then continued, “that pill will slow down my digestive system in my stomach to a slow crawl. It will also intensify my senses in there, as well as anything that touches my acids inside. So, I will be able to feel your every move, and your nerves will be opened so much that a simple breeze would be excruciating. Don’t worry though… you won’t go into shock. The adrenaline I spoke of will keep you aptly alert while my stomach slowly works on you. What usually would take a few minutes to break you down, will take hours. Hours of me getting off on your pain. But, before all that… we have some fun to get to. I have to get you to beg to be put there. I see your already half there… So let’s get you all the way there shall we…?”

 

“How could you? You promised never to tell anyone, or use this against me. You promised.” Caleb begged, hoping she would change her mind. Most giantess were very loyal and true to their word. For multiple giantesses to collaborate on this was unthinkable. She knew this was a sore spot for him and in general. This was not a joking matter… She smirked as she picked him up roughly and brought him up to her face. She let her stinky tongue come out, with as much drool as she could push out, then just dragged it up his naked body. He almost hurled at the smell. She had been obviously been preparing for this for a while.

 

“I don’t make promises to bugs. Now, you will be in my mouth until you give in and beg me to send you down. You will be my little candy, that I will suck on and molest until you give in. Make no mistake though, the only way you are getting out of my mouth, is going down my throat… where a very long and painful digestion awaits you. So, let’s get started, shall we?” She asked as she gave him a knowingly and wicked smile.

 

“So, you too hun…?” He asked, beside himself. He didn’t think someone could make him even lower than losing his hands, but now he was proven wrong.

 

It wasn’t optimal, looking at the completed tablet proved that. He could still make music, maybe not the flawless type he used to make, but still music none the less. But this was his soul, in a sense. She was taking from him the one desire that was never supposed to be taken. She knew he had given a great deal of thought and desire to this act. Just like sex, they wanted to wait and make it perfect for them to experience together, when they did. Turning this against him would be taking the last thing he had to look forward to away. The last and greatest attraction he had for the giantess race, and throwing it in his face. Not to mention, she couldn’t be trusted anymore. She had promised him this kind of thing would never happen. She’d promised she wouldn’t even sexually tease him about this, and here she was about to make it a nightmare. She was wounding him deeper than her Mother had.

 

“What’s that?” She asked.

 

“Just like your Mother… I will never trust you again.” He said, looking at his stumps of arms, then at her mouth, and back to her eyes.

 

“Yes, I heard about that. And will tell you the same thing she told you. Stupid bug, why would I want you to trust me?” she said, then licked her lips and started to open them for him.

 

He watched in horror, knowing what awaited him inside this cavern and beyond. Strings of excess saliva that were as yellow as the teeth she now had were guarding the gateway into her body. She then started bringing him forward and her breath almost made him vomit right there. It was now worse that her asshole, inside or out. He even could see some food particles that she’d gotten stuck in her teeth. Obviously, since she didn’t brush for a while, they were still there and rotting, adding to the smell. A sewage dump would be preferable that what he was looking at, and he wasn’t even on the inside yet.

 

“Indeed…” he answered her back as his head made contact with the first saliva strand and he was pushed into her mouth.

 

She didn’t stop until he past her teeth and on her tongue. She rubbed him into it a bit, then let him go and retracted her fingers. The slimy appendage started moving below him and started moving him around with her lips still open. He was now surrounded by the foul looking and smelling environment. The only good bit was the relatively fresh air coming in when she breathed in. But that too was taken from him as she slowly closed her mouth, locking him in as her teeth came together and closed like prison bars.

 

“MMMmmm…” she moaned out as she started to taste him in earnest. Her audible noises resonated with his body and he had to keep himself from puking. The only thing that would make this worse, would be her starting to chew. Vomiting in her mouth would definitely get her to do that.

 

The living muscle underneath him began moving him around and constricting him. He could feel the slime of her saliva get deeper into his raw skin. The chemicals from earlier had made his skin very sensitive and open. The tongue would also push him up to her palate, and roughly scrape him against it. He cringed as his skin was beginning to peel off him. However, the slightly healing properties of the saliva made it come back, just for him to lose some more with another round of tasting.

 

“Goodness, you taste so good. I should’ve done this sooner!” She said around him, not caring how her words jostled him around or the few times his head or other bone of his body made contact with her teeth. In the case of his leg, he felt it break and he held in a scream of pain as it did so.

 

This went on for a good hour. Caleb was determined to last until the video and evidence was sent to the GPF headquarters… where Audrey worked. Very soon after that they would watch the video and confirm, then would call and get him out of this hell. He had to just focus on one thing, not throwing up. Her stomach would kill him slowly, her teeth would kill him quickly, so he just had to stay in her mouth and not vomit or do anything to cause her to chew. That was it, just concentrate on that.

 

However, just like so much in his life, things didn’t go as planned. He had noticed that she had started heavily sucking on him. The pressure when she did this was enough that it quickly shattered his eardrums. He realized on the first shot that he needed to keep his eyes shut, or they might be damaged too. Well, focusing on not vomiting got him to lose focus on keeping his eyes closed. In an instant where she pushed his broken leg against her teeth again, and licked another layer of skin off of him, his eyes opened just as she started to suck. With very little effort, he felt intense pain and then what little he was able to see was now completely black. It took him a few minutes to realize what happened as whatever was sucked from him, skin or blood, was sent down her throat. He realized, she had sucked his eyes right out of his head. The pressure was simply too much and pulled them out when he opened them in the sudden pain he had been in.

 

This was it. He was in so much constant pain and suffering he couldn’t do it anymore. He knew this would be a promise she’d keep. He would be in this hellish place until he begged for him to end it. At least down there the stomach was just digesting him, not moving and sucking parts out of his body. So, he finally gave in. It took a few tried to get his voice, and the fact he couldn’t hear himself because of his shattered eardrums, he had to guess what he was saying and how loud he was yelling it. But he did so the best he could.

 

“Kill me, please… PLEASE, MA’AM, KILL ME! Digest me alive, do anything but this! Please, END MY PATHETIC EXISTANCE!!! SWALLOW ME, EAT ME, KILL ME!!!” He begged, doing so until he couldn’t anymore. Again, he didn’t know how loud he was being, but he now hoped she heard him over her own moans she was doing at his flavor and movements.

 

“Oh yeah…!” She said back to him. Not that he heard it, but he felt it… kind of. He also knew that if he still had his eyes, he would’ve seen the last bits of the world as she spoke, but he couldn’t and didn’t. He felt himself relieved as the tongue tipped back and sent him roughly into the throat. It then slammed back uncaringly, sending him down her throat with a very audible “GULP”

 

He was squeezed strangely pleasant like by the esophagus as it was sending to his final resting place. He didn’t care anymore. He had been trying to hold on to prevent the lives that would be lost in a war, but he just couldn’t anymore. With the muscles around him working him toward the stomach he felt a ring of muscle open at his feet and slide over him until he was dropped into a free space and into a shallow basin of liquid that made it just above his stomach in this seated position.

 

A few things changed when he got to this stage. First, his smell. If her mouth was bad, this was much worse. There was also an acidic smell that stung his lungs as he breathed it in. He couldn’t help it at this point, and vomited the poop and urine that had been in his system out into hers. The second thing was an instant tingle of his skin. He had been dropped into the stomach, so he had splashed the acid all over him. Well, now it was beginning to tingle, then sting… then sting really bad.

 

It didn’t take him long to realize what was happening. Whatever pill that was had plenty of time to work. Now her digestive system had changed to what she’d said. He felt that every time he even touched his own skin, it hurt like nothing he’d ever felt before. He then felt a few impacts on the wall that his back was on, sending him into the puddle of bile and acid that he was in. It didn’t take a genius to figure out it was Rachel, patting her stomach from the outside.

 

She then started moving, just swaying at first… which mean walking, then a plop and direction change… which meant she was lying down. She was already naked, so when his environment started to erratically shake, he knew she was getting off on the feeling of him being in there. He started feeling pain like he’d never felt before, and knew this was the end. He should’ve just vomited in her mouth and got her to bite him in half. He realized in his pain that she had done just what she said she was going to do. She made him beg for death, and she administered it for him. He was now begging for death to come. If he had hands, he would try to break his own neck, but he couldn’t. His leg was broken and he couldn’t do anything even to end his own life. He was stuck, in unimaginable pain, with no hope left. He tried to think about Alison and the love she had for him, but that only stemmed the tide. The adrenaline made him move around, but that only made Rachel do so as well, causing him even more pain as the acids sloshed around him.

 

After about an hour of this, she settled down and he felt the thumps of her heartbeat get quieter and finally it was relatively still. Every once in a while the stomach would move him around, but he was able to stay still in in less pain than before. He still was in a high amount of it, but the lack of movement was helping. He then felt something push against his chest as he just lay there. He was confused but finally figured out what it was. She hadn’t eaten anything but him. So some part of his body must’ve came off. Maybe his eyes from earlier, or something like that. But no, he felt down and felt there was nothing between his legs anymore. Well, they had finally done it, they removed his penis, just like they said they would… balls too… he steeled himself for a long and painful digestion, but at least in a few hours it would all be over and he would be free.

 

He couldn’t sleep because of the pain, but could feel different parts of his body give way when the digestion would reach a certain level. He was very happy that she wasn’t moving. She was always a deep sleeper, and he hoped that meant less pain for the rest of his time. Then everything changed. There was a bunch of movement…

 

‘Great, she’s up. Can’t be morning already. Bathroom break maybe???’ he asked himself, sending a silent scream as her movements made him writhe in pain. Then there was a short motionless time, then a bunch of movement, like she was running or something.

 

‘What is she doing? She never runs in the morning.’ He thought to himself.

 

He felt the stomach he was in lurch violently, as if trying to squeeze him out of it. Maybe the pill thing made her sick. Couldn’t move now, his muscles being ridden with pain and acids, but he did feel himself being force back up the esophagus. He felt another thing that he didn’t have to be told what it was. He felt a sudden pain then lack of pain in his broken leg. He had been feeling acid getting into the wound when it got to a certain point. The leg at that point was useless and had acid inside as well as outside. So, when the he was forced back up the tight tube, the muscular ring that guarded the entrance and exit of the organ got at it, the leg gave and separated from his body.

 

He felt light headed, blood must be flowing pretty freely out the open wound of his leg. His arms, when they were taken from him, were cauterized, his leg was not. If anything, the acid was acting as blood thinners and making him bleed out rather quickly. Even if he could see, he was almost out of it by the time he was at the mouth again. Good, he didn’t want to experience any further torture they had planned for him. He was ready, ready to die. At least his blood hadn’t betrayed him. He held onto his internal voices. First it was his parents and family… all of them. Then it settled on Alison’s. It was warm and caused him comfort as pain started to go away and his body began to shut down. He could feel nothing but her voice now, and just settled.

  

 

Chapter 6 by kamperkonkel

Pain… why was he feeling pain again? Caleb couldn’t understand. He had done everything they wanted except lie. He’d begged for death, and was as close to dying as one could get. He had felt the end, the peace, the love, the painless journey of whatever was beyond life… beyond life… was this hell??? No, he was not feeling heat, just pain.

 

“Caleb? Are you there?” Asked a voice. It was so familiar, so recent, so personal, so painful.

 

He couldn’t place the voice, but he knew that this voice meant death. His heart started pumping faster and his breath was more labored as he started hyperventilating, he could feel that painlessness come again, he yearned for it. Why couldn’t he just stay in the place where nothing hurt. He felt something go through him, then he was in less pain, but still able to think. At least the demon voice was gone.

 

“How long will he be like this?” Asked another voice, it sounded concerned. Caleb knew this voice too, and again it invoked the same response. Was he so pathetic now that voices alone could hurt him.

 

He tried to cry out, but he couldn’t hear himself speak, or maybe he wasn’t speaking at all. But he cried out anyway. He begged whomever these demon voices were to just let him go already. To let him be at peace. Let him die and be rid of this pain. But then he felt a warmth and consciousness, or whatever semi-consciousness he was in, was pulled away and his thought’s went black.

 

He floated in a see of black, and this is where he wanted to be. His mind could wander, wander through his thoughts without a single thing to get in his way. It was like floating on a sea of clouds, weightless and care free. He saw Alison there, in her relative glory, or maybe he was making a glorified version of her… either way, she was there, telling him everything he ever wanted to hear.

 

“You are my beloved…” She would say to him, “Your Music was voice of the heavens!” She would continue. Sometimes she would hug him, somehow he knew what it would be like… or what he thought it would be like. She would sometimes be his partner in creating his own form of music, like a Hacker duo concert, just blending together flawlessly. She seemed enamored with everything he did, and would look at him like he was all that mattered in the world. It broke his heart when she started to fade. He reached out for her, calling her name, but she still faded away, then the pain came back. It seemed that only there, in his dreams, would he ever feel her love.

 

As his awareness came back he remembered certain things, chief among them was that this wonderful angel of his dreams was actually a mentally interesting, cyber terrorist that framed him, which ended up costing him everything in his life. Yet, he couldn’t help feel like she also freed him as well. As he remembered his blind state, he thought that he could see more now than he could ever see before. More and more memory came back to him the more awake he was. As this happened, he also was reminded why the pain was still there and who caused it.

 

“Caleb? Can you hear me ok?” Asked a voice, a different voice from before. This one was still not as pleasant as Allison’s but it was not one of the demon voices he’d heard before. It didn’t take much imagination to understand that those two voices were Rachel and Audrey.

 

“Yes Sir.” He answered in a scratchy voice, as if he’d drunk 6 gallons of orange juice and the citric acid had made his throat raw. He tasted blood in his mouth, the coppery taste was not appeasing at all. He swallowed it past his painfully raw throat, then turned his blind vision toward the speaker in the room.

 

“Good, then the healing treatment has worked. I don’t detect any rejection from your body. You’re lucky, most don’t take this well to the treatments.” He said, a certain amount of pride in his voice that overtook his fake happiness on Caleb’s behalf.

 

“Yes Sir… Lucky…” Caleb answered, sitting there he didn’t really know what else to say. He so much wanted to ask the doctor what part of this situation was lucky for him? But he refrained, he just defaulted to the way he had answered everything for the last few months, as a slave of sorts. Let the man think what he wants, he couldn’t care less.

 

“You must be very confused.” He stated in a kind of questioning tone, but had an undertone of self-importance to it.

 

“Yes Sir.” Caleb Replied simply. Truthfully, yes, he could do with some answers. He obviously was NOT dead, do to the constant light pain in parts of his body that he could feel more there than the last time he was conscious, he must be going through some advanced healing procedure. Usually those cost a very high price, high enough that millionaires couldn’t do it.

 

“My name is Doctor Paul Lemon, Chief Medical officer over Humans at the Global Police Force medical division. I’ve been watching over you for the past week, doing everything possible to keep you alive and get you awake, with as many lost functions as possible… as quickly as possible. Considering the shape you were in when you were brought here… I think I did rather well. Replacing eardrums and eye balls is harder than it sounds you know?” he introduce and asked, trying to tell a self-promoting joke in his own achievement.

 

“Thank you Sir.” Caleb replied, placating the man’s ego.

 

He now knew where he was, what was being done to him, and possibly why. He knew, if he had been in the best hospital in the world for a week, then he had less than a week to put his password in to stop the video upload that Alison had threatened to the GPF. Thus, he needed as many body functions as he could to assist in that goal. They probably were also going to use it as a, ‘we did all this for you, the least you can do is prevent a world war…’ or something like that.

 

“What happened to you, young man, that got you to such a poor state?” He asked, a genuinely curious tone of voice.

 

Caleb thought this doctor knew what he was doing and why. He definitely knew how to heal as much as him as possible, as quickly as possible, but was NOT read into the situation. But if the whole world knew what Caleb did before, than this man must know a little bit, or at least expect something. So, he was looking for either verification into his own theories, or facts to start a gossip chain somewhere. Judging on his arrogant attitude, it was the latter of those two options. He wanted other people to know how right he was, and that included what Caleb went through.

 

“I’m Sorry… I don’t…” Caleb started, then stopped.

 

“You’ve had a traumatic experience, and there is an army of people, large and small, that are waiting to see you for various reasons. Odds of you remembering much is very slim, judging on the amount of trauma you came in with, as well as the obvious brain damage. I’ll give you a little bit to adjust, then send the more important ones in.” He said, very sure of himself, again thinking very highly of himself. Caleb knew a way he wanted to use that for the moment.

 

“Can I… ask a favor?” Caleb asked, voice still raspy.

 

“I don’t see why not. I am your doctor for this endeavor… at least until all the impossible stuff is done.” He agreed, again with that arrogance about him.

 

“Please, with the visitors…” Caleb started, then swallowed again before continuing with, “No large lady guests please.”

 

“Well, not sure I can stop them all. You do have some VERY high profile vistors… some of them are of that persuasion. However, being your doctor has its privileges. I can hold the large lady visitors back for at least until your respiratory, brain, and internal injuries are more stable. You almost died the last time one came in. Must be some serious trama to cause that kind of reaction. As much as I’d like to look good, I can’t have their visit kill my highest profile patient can I?” He answered with pride. Again, his arrogance made sure he was in control of who saw him and made no promises. But Caleb did think that he wouldn’t do anything to endanger his life, if his status depended on him living that is.

 

“Thank you, Sir.” Caleb responded.

 

“Anytime Caleb. Get some rest, you have a busy couple days ahead of you from the look of the line outside the door.” Doctor Lemon said, then walked away, a door opened, then closed behind him with a light ‘whir…’ and a soft ‘Click’.

 

Caleb was there to dwell on things, and collect himself. He knew Doctor Lemon was right. He had a busy day and week ahead of him. But he knew all too well what would get a good amount of this ass kissing to stop. As much as he thought he might want it, he just wanted to be left alone. Every time he thought of someone entering the room, he felt a little anxiety. As if he should be doing something for them, something that they would command at any second. He needed time away from all that, from all the noise, from all the people. He really didn’t care if he was dropped off in the woods somewhere, and he got mauled by a bear. As long as the bear was the only thing he saw, and it wasn’t a human or giantess. He shivered at the thought of a giantess.

 

He calmed down from thinking of what they could possibly want him to do, which was a pretty short list when it came down to it, and started trying to figure out what capacity he was in now. He felt a heated pain on his eyes. But considering that he could feel his eyes at all, meant that the pain and warmth meant that they were healing and he would most likely be able to see in the future. That was a plus. He felt that his arms were stretched in front of him and held up by straps. More restraints were holding a painful extension to his arm. Weirdly he could feel these extensions, as if they were part of him but not at the same time… same went for his leg. His crotch felt like someone put an icy hot patch on it and turned up the heat, plus a little itchy. His skin was on fire, but not as bad as when he was in Rachel’s stomach, still not that comfortable. He was in the middle of contemplating how extensive his recovery would have to be when he heard the door open again. His hearing wasn’t that great, it wasn’t like he had super hearing, but it was one of the only senses that were halfway working… minus the sense of touch obviously.

 

He turned his head to the visitor, who he thought of more like an unwanted intruder. Didn’t matter who it was, he just wanted to be alone. He knew he would be robbed of that in every fashion for a considerable amount of time. He waited for the person to start, he had no intension of initiating any conversation with anyone, at the moment.

 

“Good morning Caleb, how are you feeling?” Asked a feminine voice. The very tone caused a shiver to go up his spine. He knew she wasn’t a giantess, do in no small part to the lack of volume in the voice, however that wasn’t that much of a high ground. He had a feeling that any female visitor would have the same reaction from him for the next little bit. After all, giantess were only female, and he had been tortured and broken by two women over the last few months. Not surprising that he had mixed feelings about another female from the same company as the last two, human or not.

 

“Ma’am???” Caleb asked, not sure how to answer the question. Anyone with half a brain and eyes to see could tell he was NOT doing ok. Plus, if this woman knew anything, she knew he would be far from ok for a considerable amount of time.

 

“I know you are in pain, and I am sorry for that.” She expressed, sounding strangely genuine. She wasn’t arrogant like Doctor Lemon, and wasn’t manipulative like Rachel or Audrey had been. She seemed very concerned about him. “What I would like to know, is how are you doing mentally. How much do you remember?”

 

“I…” Caleb hesitated, not used to saying anything more substantial to a woman’s voice for a while. He was half expecting to get flicked and break a rib. Another shiver run through his body as he waited for one.

 

“It’s ok, you can speak openly.” She said, giving him permission. Caleb still didn’t like that thought of it. The only time Rachel and Audrey had done that was to use his words to hurt him. However, they didn’t flick him when he spoke during these times. So, as long as he didn’t lie and he kept it short, he should be ok.

 

“I… I remember everything until I was brought back up and then I was in… I think I was dead… it was warm, peaceful, and loving there. Then back here, waking up to Doctor Lemon.” He answered, his throat hurting from the exertion, but he had to obey what she said. At least that was what his mind was telling him to do.

 

“I see… so your trauma didn’t rob you of your memories?” She asked, a concerned tone in her voice, as if she was wishing that he had forgotten.

 

“That… is correct Ma’am.” Caleb responded wearily as he was trying to figure out what was going on with this woman. Was she trying to gauge his cooperative level, or was she sent in here to see how compliant he would be? He didn’t really have any faith in the GPF that they actually cared about how he felt, minus what he could do for them.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that. I could barely watch what happened to you. To go through it yourself, I can’t imagine the toll it took on you.” She responded in a sorrowful voice.

 

“Yes Ma’am.” Caleb said simply after a brief pause. He was uncomfortable with this situation. He didn’t know what she wanted. Couldn’t she just demand what she wanted and leave him already? She SOUNDED nice, but that was an assumption that got him in trouble before.

 

“Please, it’s Miranda.” She requested, introducing herself.

 

“Yes Ms. Miranda Ma’am.” Caleb responded, indicating he understood. But he wouldn’t fall into that trap again. Using her first name, that would be a mistake if his life taught him anything… definitely the last few months. Familiarity only allowed for a deeper pain when they eventually turned against him or used him for something.

 

“No I… I suppose ‘Ma’am’ is fine…” She said in a stuttered speech that indicated she wanted him to use her first name, but was ok with him using whatever was comfortable for him. Still, her tone displayed a form of disappointment for the situation none the less.

 

“Can I do something for you?” He asked, trying not to talk so much, but also wanting her to leave as soon as possible.

 

“I suppose, if you remember, you know that most will be wanting something… well one main thing… from you. No point trying to hide it.” She sighed out, her tone betraying that she didn’t like the position she was in. “I am one of the recovery agents in the GPF for emotional trauma. I have been asked to evaluate you to see how we can… well how helpful you want to be. I also tinker around with computers… so I think they hoped I would be able to connect with you on some level.”

 

“Computer?” Caleb asked simply.

 

“Yes, the device you use to interface with…” She started, as if going into detail on what a computer was, then stopped. “…Wait, are you asking for a computer?”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He answered her, knowing exactly what they wanted.

 

“Of course, I brought one with me… just in case.” She said, shuffling around with a few things, then he heard the sound of metal and plastic sliding on a flat surface, close to his only working foot. “We’ll need your foot to touch for it to unlock your ID. Is it ok if I type for you?”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He answered, knowing just how this would go.

 

It wasn’t that he was rolling over for them. He knew all too well what they wanted and would do to get it. As much as a part of him wanted to see them grovel for what they wanted, more of him just wanted them to go away. Hopefully by giving them what they wanted, it would appease them and he would be able to recover in more peace than they would give him otherwise. He only needed to give this woman what they wanted, and he would be left alone for a while. As an added bonus, hopefully Alison would’ve left him another message when he disabled the upload for them. That in itself would be worth all of it.

 

He felt pain as she picked up his only free appendage and placed it on what felt like a portable biometric scanner. Computers and access to them worked differently than one would expect. There was no need for passwords and usernames. Now, thanks to the Technology that the giantesses brought with them, one merely had to start interacting with a computer or device to unlock it. It was very complicated, but put simply it read a person’s body and living DNA in a sort of biometric screening that accessed brain waves, cells, blood, and host of other things to be sure it was the person that was intended, then unlock what was available. What was unlocked was determined by the GPF, who had usage and access logs for everyone in the world, including themselves. So, one person of 12 years old might have access to children and tame social media sites, but no adult content, when another of 18 would have access to explicit sites but not alcohol purchasing sites. A person couldn’t even look at the GPF network unless they gave them access, and even then only what they allowed.

 

A password was only necessary if someone had enough computer knowhow to have secured files on the system that not even the GPF could access… well without a warrant at least. Mostly, the people capable of that were limited to some giantess computer access granting agents, licensed hackers and programmers, and hackers that did so illegally. Even those though had their ID logged when they used the open web or any computer connected to the system… which was almost every one of them. What she put his foot onto felt like a portable version of this sensor so she could type and he would be connected at the same time.

 

“Ok, tell me what to do. I know you can’t see, but I will be your eyes for this. Is that ok?” She instructed than asked, as if he had a choice in the matter. Her tone was sincere, but Caleb still had his doubts… lots of them.

 

“Yes Ma’am…” He replied, earning a whimpered sigh from her. He wasn’t sure if he’d just offended her, but she seemed overly emotional for an agent. Maybe that was why she was a ‘recovery agent’. Empathy as a weapon, or feeling what they feel… something like that.

 

“Ok, tell me what to do. We can do anything. I know that you probably already know what we want you to do, but I won’t push it. I will pull up whatever you tell me to. They gave me top access while working with you. Anything is open.” She told him, clicking a few times on the computer as she accessed the computer and probably closed unnecessary programs not needed for this exchange.

 

“Please, hit function/control/alt/access at the same time.” He started, she did so and he was then started in the process to get where they were looking for. He knew where to go, and if he was doing it by himself, it would take him less than 5 minutes, even without his hands. But with a novice clicking away, it took the better part of 2 hours to navigate through the system and to where he knew Alison’s instructions led him to. As soon as she was at the right spot, he could hear the only voice he actually wanted to hear, Alison’s.

 

“Welcome, my beloved. So, you made it all the way here. I truly hope this is your choice and not one being made for you. I also hope you are doing well. As you can imagine, I am not live while communicating to you, but hopefully this avatar brings you joy in your life. Anytime you want to hear my voice, I will be hear for you. I established quite the AI to take over my thoughts and mind when I am gone. She will not be as passionate as I am, but she will still care for you and be your aid whenever you need. Now, please enter your password to continue.” Alison’s voice said. Caleb could tell the love that was being portrayed over the soft and warm voice. He wanted to bask in the sweet melodies of it for a while. But he knew he didn’t have the time. This woman was probably told to hate everything about Alison, so he didn’t want her ruining any experience he had in the future.

 

“Caleb? Your password?” Miranda asked after about 5 minutes of waiting idle.

 

“Rachel and Mother, Family party of 3” he recited, hating his own password at the moment. He had made it that when he had first got the job at the GPF. Now, he couldn’t stand it, but had no means of changing it. Maybe when he recovered more, he could change it. But for the moment it would do. He heard a stop in typing halfway through the input of the password, then what sounded like a sorrow filled whimper, then it continued.

 

“Access granted, welcome Caleb.” Said a mechanical voice of the AI in charge of his systems while he accessed them. The AI was not fully self aware, but the type a hacker like him could create with the giantess system was very helpful. It was like having a person there, fully devoted to the user, helping and learning from their Master. Kind of like a virtual assistant… but way more helpful.

 

“My beloved, now that you are here. You can choose what to do. You may not have the time for us to talk, and if the GPF is there with you I wouldn’t want them listening in anyway. So, I will ask simply so we can be done with it and they can leave you alone. Do you want to execute my last order, or withdrawal and discard?” Alison’s voice asked. Caleb understood this right away, but the agent wouldn’t. The way Alison asked was a hackers rope a dope. It basically was telling him that the options were switched. Someone had coerced him to get to this point and took over from here, hitting their desired option, it would execute and upload the content to the rest of the world. If they hit execute, then it would cancel the upload and withdrawal the orders of aggression that they were all afraid of.

 

“Type execute.” Caleb instructed to Miranda.

 

“I… Understood.” She said, a sad tone of voice taking over. She obviously thought he was wanting them to all suffer, starting a war was a bit much, but she was sad he had what she assumed to be malice in his heart for them. He heard her hesitate, then type in what he asked. He couldn’t see, but he could hear the correct amount of keys typed that followed his instruction. She had obviously thought about doing the opposite, so she gained points by doing what he said. Then again, that is why they sent her in there to begin with, to get this kind of information out of him. Just because he gave it so she would go away, didn’t mean he trusted her.

 

“Very good…” Came across Alison’s voice. “…All aggressive actions on my part will now cease. Upload is canceled and all files are stored for future use. As I don’t want them messing with your profile any more than this, I will log you out now. Remember, my beloved, I will be here in the form of this AI from now on, just in case you would like to make music with me some time. I love you.”

 

With that, the computer ticked, then he heard it shut off by itself. He heard Miranda sigh a sigh of relief. He could understand. If she had betrayed him like so many others in that moment, life for her would’ve ended, as the upload would’ve commenced and they would all be at war. She probably internalized his some of what she saw him go through enough to know how bad a war with the Giantesses would be.

 

“I… I thought you were going to upload anyway. You knew that she switched the choices? Some kind of secret message or something that she said?” Miranda asked curiously, some sniffle in her tone indicating is or was crying.

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He answered.

 

He didn’t hear anything but some more sniffling for a few minutes, then heard the computer close and felt her move his foot back onto the bed. It was still painful, but at least she wasn’t touching it after that. He might’ve been healing, but every nerve was still under the residual effects of the modified acid, not to mention the acid had also made his skin raw by its natural function.

 

“Would you like some privacy now?” Miranda asked, as if she really didn’t want to go, but would do so if he wanted. The tone made him think that she was asking out of convenience to her… when it was probably more out of concern to him. However, Caleb wasn’t used to this type of action and assumed she wanted to stay and was humoring him in his desires for some reason.

 

“I’m sorry Ma’am.” He answered, making sure he didn’t anger her. As if she was some evil mistress that any false word would get him in more trouble or punishment of some kind. The assumption was clearly communicated, wither Caleb wanted it to or not. She must’ve had some kind of degree to be in the position she was in. One that told her what he was actually saying, rather than what he verbally said.

 

She got up, gathered her things then headed for the door. She then hesitated and he felt her just standing there by the door, sniffling again. He didn’t believe she was crying for him or anything like that. At most she might’ve been crying that there wouldn’t be a war now and she was happy about that. Or maybe she gets to go tell someone she succeeded in getting him to stop the download on the first try. Some kind of incentive would be given and she would be set up for the rest of her life. Heck, she was human, maybe the giantesses were threatening her as well and this was freeing her. Any of those would work for Caleb’s assumptions and current mind set, but not one that had to do with this woman crying for him in any capacity.

 

“You have absolutely NOTHING to apologize for.” She finally said, a bit of anger and pity in her voice. She sniffled loudly, then opened the door, exited, and left him in silence.

 

He understood what she said, but didn’t understand why she said it. He was this insignificant person that they now needed anything from. He had been the focus of a great conflict that effected both human and giantess alike. A crazy woman, loving to him or not, had basically initiated war on his behalf. There was this and so much more, as he had been told the last few months that he had to apologize for.

 

He also felt sort of unfulfilled by just giving in like that. He almost wanted them to come in and try to force him to give the password. He wouldn’t last long in any capacity of torture. He could handle the pain, but he so much wanted to die. There was nothing for him here. Even with the Alison AI there, there was no LIVING person that wanted him alive… including himself. He wasn’t about to commit suicide, but he wouldn’t have cared if a giantess walked in right now and just smashed him to a blood stained pulp on the floor. It would be over and he would be free. But he was stuck with what he had. He was just a useless, almost limbless, blind, almost deaf, pain ridden person with the only skills he ever had to contribute to the world taken from him. He had given them the key to peace and now had nothing for them but his own death.

 

He found himself asking himself why they were keeping him alive, and in the best hospital in the world. He assumed, that with the upload canceled, that he would be sent somewhere else, with any luck he would be sent to the ground and made a blood stain under some giantess’ boot/foot. A quick and relatively painless death would suite him just fine. With his body itchy, raw, and pain ridden from everything and the healing procedures, he so much desired for an end… to it all. But, since he was unwilling to end his own life, and they seemed hell bent on making him suffer as much as possible, he would probably be around for a considerable amount of time. He sighed and just let the momentary silence get to him to as peaceful a state as his pain ridden and tired body would allow. This would be the closest to nothing as he would be able to feel.

 

“Good enough…” he said to himself.

 

In another part of the GPF complex, the executive branch where all the highest ranked personnel were, Miranda knocked on a door her size. She had discarded the laptop she had carried and the biometric gear before coming to report. She waited to be accepted and didn’t have to wait long.

 

“Come in.” Said a well known voice from the other side of the door.

 

Miranda took a breath and did as instructed. She looked once to the name and title on the door before stepping all the way in and closing the door behind her. The name tag said, “Executive Manager of Operations: Special Agent Audrey” Most giantess didn’t have last names, as they were used to the biometric security system to tell others who they were related to and how. There was simply no need for one and before they came to earth they never knew that to be something people desired. Some started to, in order to be closer to a human or something, but it was a foreign concept for them.

 

“Oh, Miranda. Yes, please come in!” She replied, gesturing to a seated area on her desk. Just like so much now days, the space was built to accommodate for both Giantess and human. The human sized door opened onto Audrey’s desk, to which there was a few areas for Humans to utilize such as a conference table and a seating area for both official and unofficial meeting. Miranda came and sat in the unofficial area as directed. “I understand you are going to be seeing Caleb today?”

 

“Yes Ms. Audrey, I just came from there in fact. I thought you’d want to know the conclusion as soon as possible.” Miranda stated as she got relatively comfortable. It was difficult to be completely comfortable when talking to someone 100 times her size, but she was used to it by now, as was the giantess she was talking to.

 

“I thought you were scheduled for the rest of the day with him? Was he ok?” She asked, very high concern in her voice.

 

It was obvious to those around, but Audrey had taken this situation hard. She still had a job to do, and did it well like any giantess would, but she would use her control access all the time to check in on Caleb. She would have hour by hour updates on his condition as well as possible treatments for him. No cost was too high for him and she even made the arrogant Doctor Lemon back down when he came in with anything but solutions to get him better. Those that understood, knew she was battling heavy guilt for her part in Caleb’s pain… and so much more.

 

“He doesn’t look good, and still in a great deal of pain. Although he covers it rather well and doesn’t say hardly anything about it, I could tell he is still in a great deal of physical pain. Mentally however… I don’t know how to explain this…” Miranda reported, tears starting to run down her cheeks again. She had cleaned herself off after meeting with Caleb. She’d put fresh makeup on, and worked to be presentable to one of the most important and highest ranking giantesses in the world. But now her efforts were being washed away with her tears yet again, black marks streaming down her face from her eyes.

 

“I understand… just enough to know that none of us understand…” Audrey recited, as if she had told herself this many times.

 

“He didn’t waste any time though. He asked for the computer, like we hoped and put in his password. It took me 2 hours to follow his instructions. Even blind and having no hands, he is still a better hacker than I can ever hope to be. Ms. Alison had a few more messages for him, same basically as before and one hidden one. It was a message, apparently telling him that the options had switched. He picked the right one, and the upload has been canceled and ‘saved for later use’. She apparently also made an AI for his personal and other uses if he wishes in the future. After completed, the computer fried and is now with IT so they can try to recover anything from it. I doubt they will. Just spending that amount of time with him, I now understand why people in that circle idolize him for his computer skills.” She recounted, trying to change subjects to prevent crying more.

 

“That he is. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone so uniquely gifted in that area before. He is truly a one of a kind.” Audrey agreed, looking down at her hands as if she wanted nothing more than to rend them from her body. The same hands that had taken so much happiness and pride from taking his from him. A tear ran down her face as well. “Do you think he will recover? Mentally I mean?”

 

“It’s hard to say. I’ve never met someone as smart as he is before. His mind seems to be processing things rather well and at a remarkable speed. I don’t think he will be a danger to himself or others by the time his body is taken care of. But…” She started, then thought about how to say what she needed to.

 

“Go ahead Miranda, speak freely.” Audrey instructed, looking down at her as if what she was about to say was the most important thing she’d hear all day.

 

“He is cut off. He would not address me in any informal fashion. Other than instructing me on the computer, he only said ‘Yes Ma’am’ or ‘I’m sorry’. I don’t think he has any faith in anyone anymore. I was trying to be as supportive and soft as possible. But it was obvious that he just wanted me out of the room. I think…” She said, then looked up to Audrey, then received a nod for her to continue and did so. “I think he assumes that every person in his life will treat him like you and Agent Rachel did, or in other ways in his past. I believe he has lost hope in everyone except one.”

 

“And that is…?” Audrey asked, knowing the answer but needing to hear it.

 

“The only time I felt him relax, was when Ms. Alison’s voice was talking to him.” She reported, wiped some tears away, then added, “I’ve never seen someone so detached and… broken before. My honest opinion, I don’t think he will ever completely recover, and I don’t think he will ever trust another like before. Too much pain to override.”

 

“I… I agree, it’s what I expected.” Audrey replied, then stayed quiet for a moment, then looked at Miranda. When she did this, she didn’t see what she knew she would. Miranda was not scared of Audrey, as Audrey was known to be a rather Maternal and protective executive. Miranda wasn’t scared, no matter what she saw on the tape that she’d done to Caleb. But when Audrey looked at her, a flash of Caleb’s face and his reaction to her was in her eyes. “Please, do what you can for him. It might be a long road, but even if it is by the slightest amount, we need to make this right. I need to make this right. Can you do that for me?”

 

“I will do my best. Even if he doesn’t take it, he should feel as much comfort and love as we can give him. He deserves at least that much.” Miranda said. “I feel so awful for the things I said about him after he was convicted. I don’t see how I would forgive someone for half the things I said.”

 

“I understand, just do you best. As you said, he deserves that much.” She said, then let Miranda cry it out for a little bit, then let her take her leave from her office and for the rest of the day as well.

 

After she was done, she just sat there in her office, looking out into nothing as she thought. She then bolted under her desk and found the trash can and barely made it as she threw up her meager stomach contents into the bin. She barely had anything in it, but anything left was expelled into the trash bin. She grabbed a towel and wiped her mouth with it and added it to the trash. When she put it down again, the automatic trash system emptied and washed the bin as if nothing ever happened. She put her head down and cried herself for a while. She’d been like this for about a week now, ever since she stopped Rachel from killing Caleb completely. She hadn’t been able to hold anything down. Every time she thought about what she and Rachel had done, she would vomit… no matter how little was in her stomach, it would come up.

 

“I will NEVER trust you again.” Came a voice to her mind, Caleb’s voice, after she took his hands from him.

 

“Stupid bug, why would I want you to trust me?” She heard herself say back.

 

“Indeed…” Came his reply, broken by her hand.

 

She grabbed the trash bin again and threw up again. Nothing but saliva and trace bile came up, but it didn’t stop it from happening anyway. She put it back and the cycling continued.

 

“What have I done?” She asked herself as she turned her office to private mode, and balled in the silence of her office.

 

“Indeed” Caleb’s voice repeated in her mind and she threw up again.

 

“What have I done?” She repeated, and a fresh batch of tears came out. Then she said it yet again, she had said it to herself hundreds of times in the last week, and this would not be the last, “What have I done?”

  

 

End Notes:

More to come. If you've read any or my other stories, you know I don't like to end series if I can help it. So, you can expect more chapters in the future. Just not sure when.

Chapter 7 by kamperkonkel

Audrey had to cry it out for a good hour before she could take her office out of private mode, then get actual work done. She would constantly look in on Caleb, making sure he was provided for and getting the absolute best medical care. A couple of times Dr. Lemon wanted to do something crazy, or move on. She made sure he knew that Caleb was his one and only patient and he was to give him his utmost attention. Finally, it was time to go home and did so.

 

Audrey went to her home, took a shower to rinse off the work from her, then got ready and headed over to her second home. It wasn’t really her second, but it had been since the ordeal with Caleb. Rachel hadn’t been back to work after Caleb almost died when she came to see him. The idea that even her voice alone could cause so much pain to Caleb did not do her any favors.

 

Audrey knew that Caleb was always the one to ground Rachel. Even before they were in a relationship, he knew just what to say and what to ask of her to get her to come down from her moods. Even when they thought he was… well while he was accused of what he was, he was her focus and she could concentrate very well. Now that he was gone from her life, she was lost and in a dark place. So Audrey would go over and spend time with her daughter every day, making sure she was not getting too low.

 

She got to the house and used her key to enter, giving the door a quick knock to let Rachel know she was coming in. She entered, shut the door, and looked around. Things were pretty much the way they had left them that night. It was like a shrine to what had happened. She’d tried to clean it up, but Rachel wouldn’t have it. She was punishing herself and making sure she remembered what happened. The area smelled of B.O. and vomit, as both of them had the same way of dealing with the thought of what they did, which was violently hurling into a waste pale and/or toilet.

 

She navigated through the house and into Rachel’s room as she lay in bed, curled up in it. She hadn’t showered since she got back from the station the day after Caleb was admitted. Audrey was only able to get her to get into her comfy clothes before she was basically bed bound. She barely got up to use the restroom. Audrey had to bring her the food she ate, most of which came up when she thought about things. As much as she wanted to get her past this, to tell her it wasn’t healthy to be effected this way… who was she kidding, she was just as bad, just had a purpose. She could dictate how Caleb was being treated, that was her purpose at the moment. Rachel didn’t have that outlet, so she stayed there, beyond depressed.

 

“Honey? You awake?” Her mother asked, rubbing her through her blanket and trying to comfort her.

 

“Mom…?” Rachel asked, as if not believing she was there.

 

“I’m here sweetheart… I’m here…” She soothed, bringing Rachel’s hair out of her face. “I have news, if you would like to hear it?”

 

“Are we at war yet?” She asked, knowing what was at stake but not caring at the moment. In her mind, they deserved it. The dead cyber terrorist known as Alison was right, they didn’t deserve to be at peace for what they did. If there was a war, she would lay down for the first person that wanted to end her.

 

“No, nor will we be.” He Mother answered gently.

 

“What do you mean?” Rachel asked, turning her head and looking at her Mother. The only way to prevent it was for Caleb to enter his code into the system. Even then, there was a very high percentage chance that he would upload the files anyway. That is what she would do, if she was in his position. So what made this no longer an issue?

 

“He woke up. Caleb’s awake…” Her Mother reported. Before she could push another strand of hair out of Rachel’s face, she bolted up and was at attention, looking her Mother straight in the eye as if nothing else mattered.

 

“Please Mother, tell me everything…” begged Rachel. She had been in nightmares and a downward spiral of regret and depression. She couldn’t stop looking back on the events that led her here, and what rendered Caleb in his current state. She would love to blame part of it on her Mother, but she was more to blame than anyone living. She had broke him, worse than any and she knew it. She thought about it, that night when the lies stopped and she was confronted with the truth. They both thought about it.

 

(7 Days ago, after Caleb was eaten by Rachel)

 

Rachel had just left her Mother’s office after they got an alert that Caleb had been using his ID. They’d been talking about what she had planned. They were so joyful about such a means to end him, they were even planning a party. Audrey didn’t really like that Rachel had let herself go for so long, but knew it was for a good cause. They both agreed, Rachel was about to win. Caleb would be dead by the end of the night, he would beg for it and Rachel would slowly digest him. The only regret Audrey had was that she didn’t think of it first. Then again, she wouldn’t be able to do something like let her appearance get to the level Rachel had.

 

One thing though that everyone agreed on in the GPF when the unprofessionalism Rachel was showing in her aesthetic value was that she was doing it to punish Caleb. He had the hate of the whole world, and all they had to say was his name and Rachel could ask or do pretty much whatever she wanted. Some made her tell them what she was doing as payment, just so they could dwell in his paid justice a little bit.

 

Audrey was doing some last minute file organizing on her office computer when it went blank. She did some basic troubleshooting and even unplugged the thing to get it to reboot correctly. That is when it turned back on. She was irritated, as she hadn’t saved the last thing she was working on, but then grew concerned as the video began playing.

 

“Johnson! Get in here! Someone is hacking my computer!” She exclaimed into the intercom located on her desk to reach her assistant.

 

“It’s not just yours Ma’am, seems all of the GPF’s computers are being controlled by someone from the outside.” He reported, obviously trying to fix the problem.

 

“Could this be what Caleb was doing when he used his ID?” She asked.

 

“Who knows, anything is possible for that bug…! Rachel hasn’t killed him yet…?” Johnson asked through the intercom.

 

“Oh, he should be well on his way to getting there by now. We need to…” Audrey said, then was caught by the start of Alison talking. “W… what is this?”

 

She, along with every other person in front of any screen they had, watched the same video that Caleb had seen. She however, the longer it was on, the more horror struck she became. Giantesses were not usually ones to be shocked, and if there were their recovery rate was very quick. But she had her mouth open and her hand covering it. The longer the video went on, the more she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She so much wanted to look away, but couldn’t for the life of her do so. She saw the evidence laying out before her, the video of her own actions and that of Rachel flowing before her. By the end of the video, the screens went black, then rebooted their normal operations.

 

The following 5 minutes, there was not a single noise in the entire GPF network. You could hear a human sized pin drop from across the compound. Then all hell broke loose.

 

“Johnson!!!” Audrey yelled into the intercom.

 

“Already on it Ma’am! Sifting through the evidence now…” She said, then the intercom went quiet, then came to a few minutes later. “…Preliminary analysis says it is authentic. This Alison was telling the truth… oh no!”

 

“What is it?” Audrey asked, needing more information than she was being given.

 

“If she is telling the truth, then Caleb is innocent. Wasn’t Rachel on her way to…?” she started then was interrupted.

 

“Call Rachel right now, use the emergency number and tell her what is going on. I will go over there myself to make sure he is alive. Have every department drop what they are doing and look into this. I want a complete and accurate report by the time I get back. No one is going home tonight. Is that clear?” She ordered and asked as she gathered her things and headed out her door.

 

“Yes Ma’am!” Said Johnson through the intercom and it barely reached Audrey’s ears as she was already halfway out the door by the time she responded.

 

“No, no, no, no… This isn’t happening. Please be ok. I will give anything, just please be ok.” She murmured to herself as she forgot all decency and started running down the hall and out the building. She cared for nothing else but getting to her target. She got in her car, turned on the lights and siren, and zoomed towards her daughter’s house. In very little time, she was there. She would not wait, she got her emergency key out and in record time unlocked and opened the door. “Oh no… What have we done?”

 

She saw her daughter in her room, naked, sleeping. She ran over to her and began shaking her awake. She was a heavy sleeper, but this was not the time for this.

 

“Mom? What are you…?” Rachel asked, missing the fact that she was naked in front of her Mother. She was beyond tired.

 

“Where is he? Please tell me you didn’t eat him already.” Her Mother asked in a panic. It took Rachel a few seconds to realize that her Mother was very worked up and not many things could do that. She sat up and looked at her.

 

“Uh yeah… but I don’t think he is digested yet. Took that pill we talked about. Probably pretty far gone though… You aren’t going to make me puke him up are you. I actually did it! I got him to beg for his death. He deserves…” She answered and started to rant.

 

“He was framed Rachel.” Her Mother interrupted, not willing to hear anymore. They didn’t have the time.

 

“W-what?” Rachel asked, not understanding.

 

It wasn’t hard to process why she was so skeptical. Even Audrey was skeptical, and she’d seen the proof and video. But without all that, giantesses were known to being never wrong. Framing someone or not, their system was not one that could be tricked. One of the only people capable was stewing in Rachel’s stomach. There was simply no way, as far as Rachel knew, for someone to trick their system enough to frame someone. But, if her Mother of all people was saying so, than it had to be true.

 

“He was framed. There was a cyber Terrorist, a real piece of work, framed him. She even put a process in place to record everything we did to him and release it and all the evidence if he doesn’t log in himself and put his password in to stop it. We are talking about enough dirt to start a war with the humans.” Audrey said very quickly.

 

“How is that possible? Mom, he was guilty. We know this. We proved it. How…?” Rachel asked, still a bit groggy but in denial of what she was being told.

 

“RACHEL!!! Just trust me! Caleb, your brother and boyfriend, my son, is innocent. He never said he was guilty, and we have proof for it. He is now dying in your stomach for a series of crime he never committed. You need to get him out before he dies!!! Caleb is innocent, and he is dying. Get him out!!! NOW!!!” her mother yelled at her.

 

“Oh goodness… No, this isn’t possible… I…” Rachel said, then her hand went to her stomach where she could feel Caleb moving, he was still alive… but probably not for long.

 

She could feel him, perks of the pill she took, and his movements were very faint. She looked up to meet her Mother’s eyes, both of them looking in horror to another. Without another word, Rachel got up, knocking her Mother onto the floor in the process, then ran to the bathroom. She didn’t wait as she reached into her mouth and started initiating her gag reflex. Through her temporarily enhanced senses in her stomach she could feel him. It took a few tries, but he was being brought up… but not all of him. She didn’t have time to figure that out. She just hoped in her desperate state that she wasn’t too late.

 

Audrey had run after her and got a human sized isolation chamber. She had picked one up on her way out of her office. She knew she might need it. They were designed to keep people inches from death alive in a sort of electrified DNA fluid. The raw DNA inside would interact with the subject and keep them alive until aid could be administered. This was usually deployed when a giantess accidentally stepped on a human and they actually survived… or something like that. The giantess could then take the human in the chamber to the nearest or best facility in the chamber, and they would have a chance.

 

Rachel hacked and puked until she felt him slide out of her throat and into her hands, as she was using them like a strainer to make sure he didn’t fall in the toilet with the rest of the bile. She finally got him and in an instant her Mother grabbed him into the chamber and started its processes. They watched as the light on the inside blinked red. They didn’t dare breathe. If the blinking stopped and turned red, that meant the subject was too far gone and was dead… over so close to it that it was a mercy to kill them then and there. If it turned yellow, then they were borderline… seconds away from death once revived but hope remained. Green was preserved and had a very high chance at full recovery. The red blinking light stopped, then turned to yellow. The let out a breath, Audrey carefully carried the chamber to the counter and waited for emergency response to show up. Once deployed, these chambers would send out a signal to be picked up, the worse off the patient the more priority. Caleb would be picked up very shortly.

 

“Get a robe on, we will be having company shortly.” Audrey told her daughter. She however couldn’t take her eyes off the little human man in the chamber.

 

She heard the water running and the toilet flush. She then heard the sounds of Rachel getting dressed, then was joined as they waited for the Emergency Response. They both now stared at the little dying human man in the chamber. His body was red and almost all his skin was removed, showing the bloody flesh underneath. His penis and balls were missing, as was one of his legs… that had looked like to be bleeding heavily. On the display, it showed that his blood loss was critical, massive trauma, multiple amputations, Multiple internal injuries, Multiple broken bones, and a whole slew of other injuries. Not to mention his body wasn’t nourished properly, so he had a whole bunch of diseases that they couldn’t even pronounce, no doubt do to his recent diet. His chest rose and fell in rapid succession indicating that his breathing was very rapid and his heart was ready to give out. The DNA liquid was keeping him alive, but his body was in a bad way.

 

“Mom…?” Rachel asked, they both took their eyes off Caleb and looked each other in the eye. “…what just happened?”

 

“He was telling the truth…” Her Mother said, realizing it as she spoke. “… Rachel, we were so wrong. So very wrong.”

 

Rachel couldn’t stand, or even sit on the stool she was on for that matter. She collapsed and pushed herself back against the far wall of the kitchen as she looked in horror at the chamber holding the human she’d just had in her stomach. Her brain was having difficulty processing what she was being told and what it could comprehend. Worse of all, if Caleb was really innocent, than she was unable to understand the torture she just put him through, for months.

 

Audrey was torn between what to do. Should she go to her daughter that was on the verge of a mental breakdown, or stay with her son that was inches from death. Luckily, she didn’t have to wait long to choose as a flying jet of a emergency response team entered the home with lights flashing and sirens blaring. They didn’t even wait for permission. After seeing the yellow lighted chamber, they attached it to the underside of the vehicle they were in, then took off at high speeds. That left Audrey and Rachel in the house. Audrey went over to the door, shut it, then over to Rachel.

 

Her movements were ones that she barely registered. She didn’t even know what she was doing. She looked down at Rachel as she was losing it, then slunk down and got beside her. She reached out, grabbed her, and pulled her into her arms. Rachel just acted on instinct and hugged into her Mother. At that moment, as the adrenaline of the situation ended, they realized the impact of what just happened. They both didn’t cry, they didn’t yell, they didn’t even whimper, they just stayed silent as they held each other. They really didn’t know what to do, or what they did to their so called family.

 

They would stay that way for a while, then got dressed and went to the hospital where Caleb was. Audrey had him moved to the best Hospital in the world, the GPF main Hospital under their top mind, Doctor Lemon. He was always a pain in the ass, but he knew his stuff. If Caleb had any hope of living, mush more recovering enough to stop a world war, than Doctor Lemon was his best shot.

 

The day after that, Rachel cleaned herself up and they both went to visit him. Rachel’s intension was to make sure he got better. The more she learned about the situation, especially after watching the video and going over the evidence herself, the more she hated herself and resolved to get him better. If it was the last thing she did, she would make sure he lived so she could… She didn’t know what she could do to make up for this… but damn it she would try. She was so focused, and so hopeful when they saw him move, she couldn’t help but address him.

 

“Caleb, are you there?” She asked him softly.

 

That hospital rooms for mixed races, like the one he was in, allowed for both Giantess and human doctors and visitors. How? By having an observation area beside it, kind of like a room on a shelf… but more advanced. The “Shelf” would still have its own room, so Giantesses would still need to enter, but it was also private enough to restrict if necessary.

 

The moment she spoke, his machines began going off. His vitals were going crazy and he was about to die again. Doctor Lemon and the others sprang into action, giving him shots of a few highly effective but also highly expensive “Miracle drugs” made to stabilize and subdue patients when the panicked during procedures. This reaction made Rachel back off, her confidence on what she had to do was shaken.

 

“How long will he be like this?” Asked Audrey, as she saw him completely wrapped up and barely alive. She had instructed him to spare no effort or expense to keep him alive and get him better as soon as possible. She made sure he understood, without saying anything, that this was his only concern. A few statements like “World War” and “Global Peach” Had ensured this.

 

Again, at the sound of her voice, his vitals started to hit the floor. Doctor Lemon pumped him with more of the drug than, when he stabilized, turned to the two women. Before he could say anything Caleb started shouting as much as possible in pain and anguish. The tone of his voice was like a scream of a ghost or a waling radiation victim.

 

“Just let me die! Let me go! Kill me! Why won’t you just let me die! I begged just like you asked! No more pain! Just let me die! Please! KILL ME!” He continued until the drug started working, then settled down and was quiet again. His reaction to them was so strong, that he reopened some of his wounds and the doctors started working to get him under control.

 

“With respect, you two need to leave. Your very voices are throwing him into panic. For whatever reason, he registers your voices as threat status. Any more reactions like that and I might not be able to save him!” He explained, then went to assist the other doctors.

 

This hit them both very hard, but Rachel most of all. She had gotten close to him, then was devastated when he was convicted of the crimes. She was so angry she didn’t even let him defend himself, then tortured and tried to kill him. Now that she knew better and was hell bent on making it right, her very voice could kill him? He felt so unsafe around her that he begged for death?

 

She and her Mother left as directed, to which Rachel walked a bit, then turned to her Mother.

 

“What do we do?” Rachel asked.

 

“Nothing we can do. I’ll keep an eye on him, make sure he gets the best care. You should go home and take care of yourself. If he survives this, we might get another chance. But we are just not right for him right now.” Her Mother said, both to Rachel and herself.

 

“You’re right Mom. Just, let me know if something happens.” Rachel pleaded.

 

“Will do.” Her Mother said, then they went off.

 

As her Mother went to work, Rachel went home. She looked around and saw the different things around her house that made it all too real for her. She walked over to the cage she kept him in. In the pan, there was still his crap that she stopped removing to make him smell his own filth when she actually let him sleep. There were blood and other stains around the bars where he slept. She knew the were from the sores he used to get when sleeping. She loved to make him clean and use harsh chemicals when she saw open sores like that. She turned away from it, wanting nothing more than to bash the cage into hundreds of little tiny pieces.

 

She went over to the kitchen to get something to eat. She opened the fridge, and saw in the drawer an area by the lemons and onions where she used to keep him when she felt like he could use some cooling off. She also liked putting him in there when her sex juices were on him, making them harden and itch. If he was in there long enough to turn a little blue it was a plus. She slammed the refrigerator door shut, losing interest in food.

 

She then went to her room and removed her clothes. She went into the bathroom and then looked at herself in the mirror. She hadn’t realized just how much she let herself go. Her teeth were yellow, her body was hairy and dirty. Her hair was mangled and overall she didn’t look at all appealing. She shook her head, imagining that this is what Caleb saw every day, and she forced him to please her like this. No wonder why he never got a boner when she was in the room, naked or not. She then thought about how she threatened to cut his penis off if he ever did, and the fact that he had lost it anyway in her stomach

 

She then sat on the toilet to relieve herself and looked over to see the same roll of toilet paper she’d put there a few months ago. She remembered using him from that point to wipe herself with, then threw him in the toilet, making him swim and move around in her filth. She couldn’t take it anymore, and just sat there on the toilet and started crying. She leaned forward and hugged her knees and legs as she cried. The more she cried the harder she squeezed and soon she was balling her eyes out and hugging her legs so hard that they were losing circulation.

 

She thought about how he had tried to tell her he was innocent, even succeeded a few times getting his side completely out… well not all of it, but enough that she could’ve looked into it on his behalf. Enough to stop torturing him for a few days at least. She remembered laughing at him, as if the thought of him being innocent was the most ludicrous thing in the world. She’d tried to force him to admit he did it. They had promised each other, long before they started dating, that they would never lie to each other no matter how bad things got. She looked back and found that she had started lying and betraying his trust from the moment she’d seen the fake evidence about him. He, on the other hand, had never lied. Even with her doing horrors to him, threatening him, and everything else… he never gave in, he never lied to her.

 

There was many more things that she thought about as she sat there, her legs long becoming numb both from her squeezing them and sitting so long on the toilet. She didn’t even remember if she’d relieved herself or not. But she then thought about him confiding in her. Both before and after the started their relationship. He’d told her everything, things that no living person would admit, he’d told her those things.

 

He’d told her about his past, and even threw up a few times when he remembered the things he was forced to do. He’d told her his passions, which eventually led to him telling her about his feelings towards her. He’d told her about crimes he committed because of his biological parents and they had cried when he’d told her that she and Audrey were the ones to render judgement on his biological parents, and some of his guilty extended family. He’d told her about his passions and deepest fears. Lastly he told her about his sexual preferences and fetish choices, including being attracted to her as a giantess, insertion, crush, body exploration, a host of other giantess related content, and of course vore. The last one they had some major talks about, mainly because of the society pressure of that being extremely bad. However, they had gotten past it and even used it as fuel to appease each other. She even started thinking about it and she made sure he knew that it was their secret, never to be shared or used against him. Because of the cultural taboo on in, if it ever got out he would be digging himself out of that hole for a while.

 

As she thought of all the things that he shared with her, confided in her, and her promises to him about what he shared, she noticed that she didn’t keep a single one of her promises. She’d used all of his fears against him, turned all of his fantasies into nightmares, and lastly told everyone that would listen about it, especially his vore thoughts.

 

“What kind of Monster am I?” She asked herself as she cried so much that her tears were making a puddle on the ground. She remembered whenever she was down and crying, Caleb would come and make her feel better. Even when she was torturing him, he would do something to get her in a better mood. This got her to cry even more, as he wasn’t there to do that anymore.

 

As if to answer her question, she then thought about eating him, rolling him around in her mouth. The same mouth that she had purposefully not cleaned for a while to get it as unappealing in every way she knew he would hate. She remembered the pain filled cries as she moved him around, sucked on him, and even lightly bit down on him. She remembered how good he tasted, then every once in a while she’d taste a small coppery taste. In hindsight, after seeing his condition, knew it was his eardrums shattering and his eyes being literally sucked from his head… by her.

 

She remembered him begging to be eaten and the absolute joy she had that she had finally broke him. She’d won and sent him down, reveling the feeling of both his taste and feeling as he slid down her throat and landed in her stomach. She remembered feeling his desperate movements and her shaking his prison in a variety of fashions whenever he wasn’t moving to get him to do so again. She pleasured herself to his movements, knowing that he would be dying inside her, and that it was finally all over. Lastly, she remembered wishing she could do this more often with him, but very happy that has now slowly and painfully digesting inside her.

 

With all this thought into what she’d done to him and where he ended up, she couldn’t handle it anymore. She grabbed the garbage pail she kept in the bathroom and threw up into it. She’d eaten something earlier with her Mother on her way to see Caleb. When she was done, she thought about the previous night when she’d threw him up and what he looked like, how inhuman his appearance was and how close to death he was. Legless, eyeless, skinless, partially digested, and covered in bile… enhanced by her to be even more painful to him. She threw up again as she thought about it. She couldn’t help be think on it and the things she’d done to him. Each time, she would hurl and even after she didn’t have anything more to bring up she dry heaved and.

 

She never made it to the shower of off the toilet. Her Mother found her like that, crying and hurling on frequent basis. Audrey had helped her move, since her legs were of little use at that point. She helped her take a bath, both of them quiet as they moved. With the warm bath soothing her legs and getting blood to flow again, Rachel was able to walk back to her bed after her bath and was dressed and laid down in it. Audrey did the Mother thing by making sure that she had everything she needed, including a garbage by her bed for when she threw up.

 

(Current Day)

 

“So he stopped the upload before the recovery agent could do anything?” Rachel asked, after her Mother had told what happened at work when Caleb had woken up.

 

“Yes, no hesitation. The terrorist even switched the choices, and he saw threw it and chose the one that would stop the upload. It is over now. No war, no death and destruction, the peace remains.” Her Mother reported, trying to put on a good face for Rachel, but she was barely holding back another vomit session.

 

“Why?” Rachel asked, not understanding.

 

“Why what?” Her Mother asked.

 

“Why would he do that? Just like that, give us exactly what we want. Our consequence for what we did to him… why would he just give in like that? I wouldn’t… I would rub it in our faces and let us kill each other. Why would he protect us like that?” Rachel asked, not understanding. She’d dug herself in a hole of misery, guilt, and regret for the last few days. She felt so lowly of herself that she wondered why she ate the food that her Mother brought her every day.

 

“Miranda thinks that he just wanted to be left alone. She assumed that he was appeasing us so he didn’t have to put up with our attempts at getting him to do just that. But I have a different theory.” Her Mother said, pausing before continuing. “While I agree that he is so fearful of us now, that he wants us to just go away, even to the point of giving what we want. I think that he also, genuinely, doesn’t want any more death. No more fallout to the world and definitely not a war between humans and giantess. So, he wanted to protect us, save us from ourselves. That is what I think. That sounds more like the Caleb we know, doesn’t it?”

 

“Yes… yes it does…” Rachel said, breaking eye contact with her Mother, dwelling on that, then her thoughts went back to how different they were and what she did to him, and then grabbed the half filled garbage and added more vomit to the mix. She gazed into the soup of bile and half digested bits of food. Her mind just saw bones and skin, as if they were Caleb to which she hurled again. She eventually put it the garbage down and collapsed in bed. She curled up in bed and cried some more. “Mom?”

 

“Yes sweetheart?” Audrey asked, holding in her own vomit to be supportive toward her daughter, but she might not be able to do so for very long.

 

“Do you think…? What do you…? Will he ever… forgive us?” She asked, not looking up to ask her question. She just cried large tears into her already soaked pillow.

 

This was the time that Mothers would normally say something uplifting. Something like, ‘I’m sure he will’ or, ‘he is our family, he’ll come around’. This would normally be enough to inspire hope in someone that was in a position like Rachel was in. Audrey was extremely low, her status of being Caleb’s Mother didn’t help as she kept thinking, ‘what Mother would do this to their child?’ But Rachel, with the amount of trust that Caleb and her had in each other prior, was far worse. It went further than betraying her brother, further than betraying her boyfriend or person she loved, and it went further than her charge to protect him after they freed him from his family. Neither of them could forgive themselves for what they did, but hoped that Caleb could… and both were thinking about this question. They knew Caleb had a big heart, but they also knew that after months of trying to break it, they might’ve succeeded. Still, the fact he was still protecting them, brought back a little hope… but not much. Audrey couldn’t lie about this, as they both already knew the answer.

 

“I don’t know Rachel… I just don’t know…” She said, feeling queasy herself. She bent forward and kissed her daughter on the forehead and added, “Get some sleep. We need to start preparing for whatever he needs of us. We can do that much at least.”

 

“Mom?” Rachel asked as her Mother had gotten up and almost made it to the door.

 

“Yes?” She asked back, needing to run to the toilet, but still supporting her daughter.

 

“I’m sorry…” She sobbed out.

 

“Me too… Me too…” She said, then left Rachel. She got a few steps down the hallway, then ran to the bathroom. She barely made it, but was able to vomit her thoughts into the toilet. The few meager pieces of food she’d been able to eat were now in the toilet.

 

She did the same thing as Rachel, looking in the bile as if seeing Caleb in it. It didn’t do her any favors that she had eaten a half a dairy cow, bones and all. She had been in a hurry and just popped it in. Now, its half digested flesh and bones were floating around as if it was actually Caleb. She threw up again, then let the automatic flush carry away the remains of her dinner. She slid down the toilet bowl and let its cool side sooth her head, that is until she slid all the way to the ground and she just lay there, crying herself.

 

She knew her answer to Rachel’s question. If she’d been in Caleb’s position, and was asked if she forgave people that did even half the things they had done to him… her answer would be, “Hell No.” She then had a dark thought, one that she hadn’t thought of before. But in her low spot, she cried a bit more, but got up. She wiped her face and bounded out of the bathroom with a purpose.

 

She got to the kitchen and went straight for the item she knew was there. She knew it was there, she’d put it back after all. She pulled out the drawer and saw it… the plasma knife. She picked it up and gazed at it, then shook her head and plugged it in. In very little time, its edge was glowing, then glowing blue. She gazed at the edge like one would when looking at a campfire. She remembered how she felt and looked when she was about to do this to Caleb and it steeled her nerves. She had to do this, it was the only way to live with herself.

 

She looked down, and saw the burned cut mark in the counter where she had cut off Caleb’s hands. She the put her own hand on the counter, right where the burn marks were and held the knife above her own wrist, ready to cut it from her body, just like she’d done to Caleb. She looked at the knife, and her wrist, then drew it closer. She could feel the heat from the blue glowing blade. She got close enough to start searing her skin, inches away from her skin.

 

“Just do it… just fucking do it…!” She told herself, willing herself to go through with it.

 

She closed her eyes, lifted the knife, the brought it down. She heard a sizzle and felt the heat as the knife’s momentum carried it through the counter and lodged in it. The knife’s safety features came into play, and the heat shut off so the plasma blade wouldn’t start the kitchen and house on fire from contact with the counter and beneath it.

 

She looked to see her knew stump, wondering if the adrenaline had made it not hurt at all. Only to see that she had brought it down right before her wrist. Her force had drove it through the counter and into the drawer beneath. She let go of the knife, now protruding from the counter’s top. She collapsed in the kitchen and pushed herself on her butt as far as she could from the cutting tool. She looked at it in horror, then grabbed her own wrist and hand, held it to her chest and sobbed. Her back was now against the fridge and she couldn’t believe what she almost did. She just couldn’t go through with it. Then her mind got dark again and realized, if she couldn’t go through with it on her end, how Caleb must’ve felt when she ordered him to allow her to do it.

 

“I don’t deserve it, nor will I accept it…” She cried to herself, responding to Rachel’s question, ‘will he forgive us?’

 

She held her hand and wrist and just couldn’t move. She would look up at the knife, down at her wrist, and at different parts of her body that she’d used him for. She couldn’t move enough to make it to the trash can, or move period to be honest. She just vomited where she was, what little bile coming up leaving her mouth and traveling down her shirt and pants, until resting on the floor. This hadn’t been the first time she’d puked on herself during this ordeal, but this was the first time she almost cut off her own hand. How could she help Rachel past this if she couldn’t do it herself? But she wasn’t sure if she even wanted to get past it. In her mind, she did deserve peace or happiness, not when she was so intent in taking it from someone she was supposed to love, that she did love… that she does love. She just cried more, and put her head back on the refrigerator.

 

“Damn it… damn it… DAMN IT!!!” She screamed, balling up her hands and slamming them into the floor beside her with such force that they caused indents in the ground and cracks in the custom designed tile. She brought her hands up to her and saw they were now bleeding from the impact and a few pieces of tile stuck in them. She didn’t even bother pulling the pieces out or stopping the bleeding. She just put them back down by her sides and said once more, “damn it…”

  

 

Chapter 8 by kamperkonkel

“Are you ready?” Asked a voice.

 

“Yes Sir.” Caleb Responded.

 

It had been a few months of constant medical care. Doctor Lemon had kept his word though, very few visitors were allowed to see him, and absolutely no Giantesses were allowed entry. Miranda had come by a few times, but she was not very successful in getting him to talk much, other than his normal responses at this point.

 

He had been in constant medical procedures for the entire time. Unfortunately, his skin was raw for some time and recovery was very long. It had something to do with the modified Stomach acids and how they messed with his body. They made the whole process harder all around. It was obviously harder on him, as they effected his ability to sense pain, that being that it increased it by a very high amount. It made it hard on Doctor Lemon, as anything he did he had to sidestep the side effects of the modified acid to get something done. Eventually, after about 2 months, all the effects were gone and only shadow pain remained but there were still complications.

 

Complications included things like tissue regeneration. Any area the acid had touched had to be debrided and removed before any work could be done. But too much trauma would make Caleb Flatline. The acids and their adrenaline effects made it impossible to put him under, or have any pain based medication that actually worked. So, in a sense, they had to do all work while he was awake and without pain medication. Finally, certain areas were so far gone, that regeneration was no longer an option.

 

Regeneration was a treatment plan that involved harvesting the host’s DNA and manipulating it to grow almost anything back. It made organ donation even unnecessary in most cases, as the body could simply grow new and even improved organs. They could grow limbs and even heal brain damage to a certain degree. However, it was very complicated and few things interfered with the process. Unfortunately, this modified acid was one of them.

 

Essentially, the only things that they allowed to be regrown was his male parts, skin, and some of his internal injuries. However his organs and ribs needed extra attention, and while his penis and balls were returned to him, his ability to have children was not. His body still generated semen and all of his functions still worked, but it was determined that the acid had made it too far and made all his semen sterile and useless other than sexual release, but even that was hampered a bit. His arms, legs, and eyes were a few of the things that needed the most work. His missing leg had gotten enough of the acid in it between the loss of blood and contaminated flesh, that it had to be removed up to his hip. His arms were likewise. The acid had worked and bonded with the cauterized flesh and acted as a strange stimulant, infecting his arms up to a little past the shoulders. His only workable limb was his right leg, and even that had to have his foot removed.

 

They instead went with prosthetics, but the best ones anywhere. They were fully customizable, artificial, but also utilized the same DNA innovations that Giantesses seemed so proud of in its construction. This prevented rejection scenarios and even let him feel with his new but foreign appendages. Some things were weird though. Such as, he could customize his new appendages, such as putting charger cords on them for devices, or even installing weapons if necessary. Everything that was installed was used by his body. So, when a charger cord was introduced, he could actually feel energy being transferred from the core of his appendage, into the new device. It was experimental tech, but someone was pulling strings to get him the very best and newest available for his recovery. He didn’t know who, and even though he assumed it was Audrey, his emotional mind denied it. No matter what Miranda said, he couldn’t get around it, his feeling of unease around Audrey or Rachel.

 

Finally, what Dr. Lemon had been inquiring about. His eyes. It had taken some very miracle like surgeries and painful ones until the infected flesh was removed. But they found a way to implant the most advanced artificial eyes ever created. They were able to connect every sensory and nerve that they could with the limitations they were under, and Dr. Lemon was quite proud of what he’d accomplished. Caleb knew enough about the man to understand that he wouldn’t be proud about anything unless he was 200% perfect in it’s execution. So, they were about to take the bandages off and try out his new eyes.

 

“Ok, here we go…” Doctor Lemon said, removing the bandages from Caleb’s head and eyes. As soon as the bandages were off, Caleb could start seeing. Things were out of focus slightly, but they slowly became more clear as he saw the blonde haired and very smug looking man that he assumed was Doctor Lemon back up to observe him as he adjusted. “Well…? How do you feel?”

 

Caleb knew he couldn’t, but he found it weird that he couldn’t blink. His eye lids were gone, and he knew that with these new eyes and the complication, he would never be able to use eye lids again, yet his phantom motions were still telling him to blink, so that was a bit strange. He looked around and found he could zoom in and out with incredible detail, much more than he’d ever thought possible. He held his black artificial hand in front of his face, and his eyes immediately auto focused to adjust to the proximity of what he was looking at. He waved his appendage in front of his eyes, verified that there was no lag in vision from what he was doing. On top of all that, he had hubs and observation Ques that came up as he focused on things. For instance, if he focused on the Doctor, Doctor Lemon’s name would pop up to which he could expand and bring up a file on him for viewing.

 

He also noticed that his other body functions, especially his artificial parts, had links to his vision. When he looked at his leg for example, it showed the charging port he put in, the charge level on it’s energy core, and the artificial muscle fiber structural integrity. Overall, it was amazing and he felt like a kid getting a bran new computer, not being able to wait until he could really try it out. He then looked back at the Doctor, who was semi-patiently awaiting his analysis.

 

“I can see properly sir, and much more. They seem to be working very efficiently.” He reported as his normal cautions tone came out, trying not to offend the man. To which Doctor Lemon looked at him. Before even his brain was able to process the look he was giving him, the eyes picked up on small micro expressions in his facial muscles and informed him that he was pridefully gawking at his own creations, rather than at Caleb as a person and gave a possible name for this behavior as “Arrogant Ass”. This made Caleb shake his head to get the eyes to focus on something else. He obviously had a lot of customizing to do with them to get them to work right.

 

“Anything wrong?” Doctor Lemon asked, noticing the behavior.

 

“No Sir. Just adjusting to the sensors. They pick up everything… including what they identified as partially eaten carrot stuck in your teeth.” Caleb said, deflecting to something he’d seen with the eyes’ zoom function. He wasn’t lying, but he did hold back the part of the eyes categorizing him as an “Arrogant Ass”.

 

“Very good, now let me go sort that out. You… calibrate your eyes and body as you see fit. However, keep it safe. I will not have anyone messing around with my masterpieces, even you. Understood?” He instructed and asked, looking pompously at Caleb, which the eyes registered, again before he did.

 

“Yes Sir.” Caleb Responded, looking away at other things in the room.

 

Even if he wanted to, he couldn’t stop looking at things. He started experimenting as he heard the Doctor leave without another word, but he knew he was very proud of his apparent success. No doubt later he would bring in some other doctors and people to gloat about his achievements, or through the observation room, that would probably be better and more likely, so he could talk about himself at length without ‘disturbing his patient’.

 

Caleb looked at himself in a mirror, taking a little practice to focus through another object like a mirror to see himself and saw that his eyes were unlike his black arms, leg, and feet. They were white with a black center like anyone else. His eye color was black as well, but as he used his eye, lines turned bluish as they operated, the Cornea circling around the iris as it moved around. He experimented with things, and also noticed that he could interact with electronic devices throughout the room. He turned on and off the TV, did the same with a phone in the room and a tablet, he also was able to access a computer screen near the door and turn up and down the lights in the room. Finally, he found one of the cameras and tried to access it, but was given a big “Not Authorized” warning when he tried. He could definitely work with this.

 

“Look who’s back in the world of the seeing…!” stated a voice he understood as Miranda’s as she entered the room and sat down where she usually did. She had made very little progress with Caleb, but was able to move closer to him as the months had progressed.

 

Caleb had been guessing, based on different interactions with her, what she looked like. She was young, he knew that from her voice. Her few physical interactions with him, a hand hold here, an attempted comforting hold there…, all gave him the impression that she was skinnyish… but it was hard to gauge from so few interactions. So, now being able to see her, he was able to put a face with a voice. Similar with Doctor Lemon, her voice matched her presumed look, mostly.

 

Miranda looked to be of Asian decent, possibly Japanese and was confirmed as his new eyes identified her as 89% Japanese, 10 percent Chinese, and 1% German. He wasn’t sure if the eyes were wrong, or if they could be, but he just went with it for now as it was accurate enough for an initial observation. She was thin, slightly muscular, but not like Rachel had been. She had a bit more fat on her, but not enough to be noticed. More like she worked out, but wasn’t going on drug busts and more sitting at a desk sort of physic… but still cared enough about her health to keep herself in check. Her hair was silky black, long enough to reach the small of her back and her skin was light and presumably unblemished, but his eyes did register make up covering part of her skin, so that could be false as well. Finally, her eyes were black colored as she looked over at him.

 

“Yes Ma’am…” He said, looking back at her.

 

“No eye lids I see, is that weird for you as it is for me?” She asked, trying to joke with him.

 

“As you say Ma’am.” He responded, looking over at her, waiting for a response or new topic. Previously he didn’t have to look, as his ear drums were one of the few things that could be regenerated all the way. He was selectively lucky about that, as he wasn’t sure if he even would want enhanced hearing, not with how he was effected by mere voices.

 

“Please, how many times to I have to ask you to call me Miranda?” She asked with a smile.

 

“I’m sorry Miranda, Ma’am.” He responded, looking away as if being rebuked and not wanting to offend by meeting her eyeline.

 

“I’ve told you before Caleb, you have nothing to apologize for. That would be us, all of us.” She said, slightly emotional in her tone of voice. He looked at her and saw a tear going down her cheek as she said this. He wasn’t sure why though and she wiped it away as soon as she felt it. “I’m very glad that you regained your sight.”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” Caleb responded, receiving a sign and a sorrowful look down from Miranda.

 

“Caleb, can I ask you something without you responding formally?” She asked, looking back up again. She looked at him with both caring and motivated eyes. Caleb’s eyes designated her look as being ‘fact searching’.

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He responded, wanting to know what she wanted.

 

“Ok, here it goes…” She said, looking away as if trying to figure out how to say what she wanted, then looked back. “Do you hate us?”

 

“Hate you…???” Caleb asked, not understanding.

 

“Yes, do you hate us for what we did to you?” She clarified, then went on to clarify her question even further. “I’ve been coming in here for the last few months, trying to get to know you. However I’ve received very little in return. The only time you open up, and feel relaxed is when an audio file of Alison is played. As strange as that is for me to take in, that a cyber terrorist brings you more happiness than we do, I can’t understand if you are distant from us because of your experience, or something else.”

 

“What did you do to me?” Caleb asked as a follow up question, not understanding. He was not understanding why she asked with a personal stake in it.

 

“Caleb… I… I was not very… kind, when I found out what you were accused of doing. I… I said some things, and did some things that I will not forgive myself for, much less expect you to. I can’t imagine most of the world that was unified against you thought. Knowing what I thought, said, and did… I can believe that we all have very much to account for. So, yes, back to my original question… Do you hate us?” She divulged and asked again.

 

“What did you do?” Caleb asked, as if gaining information for an informed decision.

 

“I…” She started, then closed her eyes then looked down, ringing her hands. “After I made very obvious my negative feelings of you, at the time, I… I helped design the effects of the drug that altered Rachel’s stomach acids. Those acids were used on you when you were eaten by her, and because of that, the regeneration medical technology was unable to save vast amounts of your body. I didn’t make it, but I did give the suggestion to add adrenaline to the mix to keep you awake and feeling the effects you were under.”

 

“So, you helped…?” Caleb asked, understanding her personal stake in his suffering now. He never understood why she cried every time she was in there with him. At first he thought she was just very emotional, a way for the giantesses to control his responses. But no, she was actually trying to make right her own involvement, and it got to her, every time.

 

“Yes, I did.” She verified, still not looking at him and ringing her hands so much that her knuckles were turning white.

 

“No, I do not hate.” Caleb responded. His response got her to freeze and her eyes to bolt up to meet his gaze.

 

“What…?” She asked, not understanding.

 

“I don’t hate anyone, and I don’t hate you.” He clarified, looked to make sure she understood. When he saw recognition in her eyes he looked away. He wasn’t sure how unnerving his eyes were, but he had to assume that the whole not blinking thing was just a little bit unsettling, not to mention the almost machine line focusing his eyes now did when he looked at people.

 

“Why? I don’t understand. Are you forgiving us or something?” She asked, not grasping what he was saying.

 

“Yes.” He responded, the one word answer hitting her like a bullet. Now she had more questions and not enough sense to know which one to ask first.

 

“Wha… what? I… Why would you do that? I expected for you to eventually get to the point of tolerating us, but forgiving us? I don’t understand!” She exclaimed, but then saw him flinch at her tone in fear. She had been able to guess certain emotions from him, and fear was one she was most used to seeing.

 

Anytime women, giantesses, Audrey, or especially Rachel said or did anything, he was effected by one base emotion, fear. Even audio recordings, as they had tried to get Caleb to listen to a recording of Audrey, but he went as far as trying to stand up straight, as was his habit to do so when being addressed by her or Rachel. Not to mention, during that one instance, Caleb’s vitals were going crazy and his brain scan revealed that he was in a heightened sense of fear and anxiety, as if waiting for something catastrophic to happen. When he heard Rachel’s voice, he had actually gotten so worked up that he peed his pants, stood at attention while waiting for an order, and he stayed that way as he fell to the ground. He still had a generous amount of physical therapy to do in order to get used to his new enhanced body, but those two were a quick way to invoke indescribable fear and even phantom pain in areas that he didn’t even have anymore. Women in general could get him to be on edge, but Miranda had made some progress. Still, she didn’t understand why he was forgiving them if he had such strong reactions. Perhaps as reward from his medical care???

 

“Can… Can I speak, freely?” He asked.

 

“YES!!!” She exclaimed, earning a shake and a head turn from Caleb. She realized her outburst had negative effects so she immediately went to remedy them. “I’m sorry Caleb, yes… please speak freely.”

 

“I has never been about forgiveness. It has been about trust… and realization.” Caleb answered, adding the last piece on there. He thought a little bit before continuing. “Forgiving is easy, because it was an understandable mistake. Someone very skilled framed me, and an infallible system said I was guilty. A system that has never been wrong before, so why would it be wrong this time? Also, no matter what has happened to me, I still love the people in the situation. Thus, forgiveness is easy, as I said.”

 

“Caleb, it is NOT easy. To you, maybe, and that speaks volumes about the character of person you are. However, I would gather that no one else on this earth would just forgive that quickly. We all said Unspeakable things, thought unspeakable things, and some of us DID unspeakable things to you. This is not something that someone in your position would do, no matter how many gadgets and enhancements we’ve given you. Forgiveness isn’t something that is given out that easily. I know I wouldn’t forgive others for even a small faction of what has happened to you.” Miranda put in, making it clear what she thought about it. Caleb’s eyes confirmed through her expressions that she was being sincere.

 

“For me, it is.” He said bluntly, then added with a bit of a softer voice. “Like I said, it was never about forgiveness, it was more about trust and realization.”

 

“Ok, I will let the forgiveness piece rest and just say you are an extremely, probably overly so, nice and understanding person.” Miranda said, trying her best to keep her tone as a soft and non-confrontational one for Caleb. He could see and hear her attempts at doing so and just sat there while waiting for her to continue. “Can you expand on the trust and realization piece?”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He responded, then looked away from her and into the giantess visitation area of his room as if thinking back into his past. He was doing exactly that as he tried to come up with a good way to explain what he was feeling. “Trust… I used to trust that people were inherently good. People would do the right thing if it was in front of them. Sure, certain people didn’t, but they were taken care of soon enough. The GPF was pivotal with that and it was a joy to assist as I could. I used to think that friends, while not perfect, would be there for you when you were at your lowest, and I would be there for them at theirs. Family, they would always love you and always have your back. Even if the whole world was against you, they would be there.”

 

Caleb stopped there for a long pause as he collected his thoughts. Miranda just sat there, ready to receive what he was saying. He gave her credit for NOT interrupting him and just letting him speak. He hadn’t spoke this much in a very long time… since before this whole ordeal started, and that was over a year prior at this point. Over a year of this… and now he was broken and a shell of his former self, but alive. Lastly, he knew that they were recording what he was saying. Odds were, others were watching live as well. Not that he would use it as a platform for drama, but at least they could spread this around so they would stop asking him for the story or how he felt and what was bothering him. With that in mind, he continued.

 

“Growing up, with my blood family making me be an emotionless sex slave, that was there only for their amusement and profit, I was used to most of what I went through. Pain was an old friend of mine. While the pain of what I went through this time was immense, it was… normal, expected, and even treasured a little bit. It was like walking back into my childhood. As messed up as it was, it was still comforting to remember a time in my childhood, as if I belonged there. The thought of the whole world being against me, that was normal as well. I didn’t have to think about what I was doing, or who would approve, I just needed to obey, and that was what I did. Little by little, I moved back into that old train of thought and saw Rachel and Audrey as the family I was already familiar with. I even comforted Rachel a few times in that period, knowing what my new/old role was and adapting to a well known life style.” Caleb Explained, his voice informative and contemplative as he tried to explain what he felt like. It was a complicated set of emotions that he was fairly sure he wasn’t explaining correctly, but he was trying.

 

“Whey I was ‘rescued’ by the GPF from my previous life. I was under the delusion, that just maybe my normal life was not so normal after all. Perhaps, my previous family was just that bad, perhaps that love wasn’t determined by how many whippings I got, pussies I ate, and women I fucked. Perhaps family wasn’t determined by overlords that would require 100% obedience or would hand out punishments and threaten worse and death. Lastly, perhaps life wasn’t just a crap shoot in which I begged for any end to it, some form of death to take me from. As my parent’s and family’s bodies burst under the weight of Rachel’s foot, I thought that this was another end other than death. It was the light at the end of the tunnel and there was something else out there. People didn’t measure love and life the way I was brought up to believe and I could actually live this life, freely.”

 

“I clung to my saviors, the people that brought me out of the mire of what was my previous life. I tied all my hopes and desires to them and knew them to be infallible and good people. As I got to know them, they were as perfect on the inside, as they apparently were on the outside. These giant women, were my guardian angels and restored a faith in people, not just the giantesses, that I hand never known to cultivate in myself. When they adopted me, it was the most joyous time in my life, I had made it to happiness I thought. Even more when the very agency, founded by these wonderful beings, wanted ME or all people to help with the same cause that freed me. I learned and developed my interest for hacking and computer systems and made the music that Alison was referring to. Then, as if nothing could get any better, I went from having these wonderful, and to me angelic, women be my family, one thought me worth it enough to go further and express her love and I did in turn. I was worthy of a relationship with one of my saviors. I had arrived, to a life of true happiness. Truly, with this many people invested in my happiness, I began to believe and trust that what I grew up with was NOT the normal and that this new life I was given would be my future, and I was in dept to those that gave it. Rachel, my adoptive sister and now love interest, Audrey, my adoptive Mother and protector of my life, the GPF, the extended family that I was in charge of providing safety for in my own way. Everyone seemed to see me more than a child only to be used as sexual outlet, but as a person that mattered.” Caleb expressed this part and it seemed that Miranda could really feel the emotion of what Caleb was saying. He had glorified them all in such a light and she shivered, as she knew that it was all about to be clear that it hadn’t stayed that way.

 

“Then, in one single night, my whole world that I had built up in my head, came crashing down. This vision I had of the world, became only a short dream or unrealistic expectations. Again, the pain of what was happening, it wasn’t the worst part. Don’t get me wrong, it was bad… really bad, but not foreign. It merely opened my eyes that my life was back to what it was meant to be. The using me for sexual outlets and for amusement, that was expected and normal. I was used to it. That is what I remember Family and people to be, so it was no shock when that was what was happening. I had a bit of hope that it was just some mistake, but little by little, that illusion was taken away. I had promised my new family, when they adopted me, NEVER to lie to them, so that was the only order I chose to not follow. If they asked me anything, before or after, I would tell the truth, no lies, EVER. Thus, I was back to normal, sure they were bigger, but that didn’t matter to me and still doesn’t matter. Giantess or Human, they everyone still had only one expectation out of me, and I was more than equipped to give it, so I did.”

 

“I knew, even when I was in my dream life, that pain would be a part of it. The size difference couldn’t be overlooked. And even though we took measures to limit the risk, the risk was still there. There is a reason why giantess and human couples usually end in death, and I was ready for it or the pain of mistakes being made. Combined with my fantasies and growing desires, I was ready for pain or death by her hand, by Rachel’s hand… or any other part of her body. So no, pain as bad as it got, was never part of my deliberation of this situation I found myself in. It was something deeper that effected me, something different that broke me and made me realize something beyond the truth I already knew. That realization was, that first, this is where I belong. Amongst the filth and grime, I belonged at the mercy of sexual favors of others and to do their will, their slave. That is my world. Second, that no where in the world is there anyone that loves or believes in me. I am a tool, nothing more… or in the eyes of the giantesses, a bug. Not worth valuing trust from, not worth making happy other than to use for one’s own amusement, not worth keeping empty promises to, and definitely not worth love. All of this…” Caleb said, in a calm voice and the last part gesturing to his artificial body parts that now made up more than 50% of his body. “… doesn’t change that. Build me up, tear me apart. Do whatever you all want to do with me. I will be here, ready to do as I am told, as always. No need to feel anything about it, like I said, it is just normal… and I accept it and trust it.”

 

There was a silence in the room after his explanation. He had turned his eyes away from her so he could speak freely, without another person to distract him. Now he looked at her again to see a shocked and guilt ridden face. Even though his eyes categorized her emotions correctly, he didn’t understand why she felt that way. Her face was glued to him, her eyes flooding with tears but not blinking, her body shaking and face just in utter shock of what she heard. Caleb’s outlook on life now was obviously not something she was expected to hear. She was probably ready to hear something like, ‘Yes, I love everyone, but they need to gain my trust back.’ Or, ‘They have a long way to go, but I’m willing to give it a shot,’ or even, ‘would everyone just leave me alone already!’. She was ready for all of that and more. But this outlook, his outlook on the world, was not something she understood and just gaped at it. After what felt like hours, she finally got herself to say something, anything to break the silence that had taken the room. She had one more question, and she needed to ask it.

 

“Caleb… why do you think that?” She asked plainly, voice cracking with regret and sorrow for him. They knew he had a big heart, they knew it was broken to some degree, but she didn’t know it would put itself together in this fashion. He clearly still cared for everyone, like before, but didn’t believe anyone loved or cared for him, or should. Lastly, why did he think this of everyone. If the pain, rejection, and horrors he went through didn’t do it, what piece was she missing.

 

“In every case, guilty or not, there is usually a group of people there. This group, is deathly loyal to the person. Usually it is a Mother, but it could also be a Father, Brother, Sister, Wife, Husband, or Friends. They say one thing to identify themselves as this loyal to death sort of person, which is, ‘My boy would NEVER do something like that.’ This person or group of people know in their heart, no matter how guilty the person is, that the person is innocent. They have that much love and faith that even logic comes second place to it. Their loyalty is second to none, even to the convicted persons shame. Even if the person admits what they did, they still stand by them, loving and trying to prove their innocence to the end. This person or group of people move heaven and earth to prove what they already know in their heart, that this person is and forever will be deserving of their love and trust. It is why it is so heartbreaking to watch when we knew the Convicted is guilty. Not for the person, but for everyone else that trusted and loved that person.” Caleb explained, not explaining what this had to do with him though, then he continued, “I… I don’t have that.”

 

“What…?” Miranda asked, confused. He had a whole army of people outside his door at almost all times, eager and ready to throw themselves at him for his forgiveness. Forgiveness that he apparently already gave, but it didn’t make sense to her what he was saying now, everyone knew he was innocent now.

 

“I don’t have, nor will I ever have that group. During this whole process, not a single person, other than Alison that put me there… which I don’t count, was on my side. Not a single person looked at me as the person they knew, that they loved, that they cared for and said, ‘he would never do something like that,’ or, ‘let’s see what else is happening here’. The evidence, wasn’t even that hard to find, someone else could’ve found it, if they were looking for more than a few hours. But no, no one, not a single person in the entire world had enough love and trust in me to even double check. I am, and always will be, alone in this world. I was alone to myself before, I was alone after I was convicted, I am alone now as I sit here, and I will be alone in my future. My main realization is, that as far as love and trust is concerned… I am alone.” Caleb finished, looked into her face and eyes as she gaped again to what he said, the looked away. He waited for a few minutes hoping that was all she wanted to know. Now that he expressed himself, hopefully she would leave him to be what he knew himself to be already, alone. So he added, hopefully to end this session of Q&A, “Is there anything else Ma’am?”

 

“Caleb I…” She started, then stopped. She honestly didn’t know what to say.

 

She was confronted with something that was both unfortunately true and out of her depth. It wasn’t that he was actually alone or that no one loved him, but no one was there for him when he needed them the most. In his mind, he had no one, and all evidence supported that claim. Her life was vastly different from what his was. She had a loving family that would do anything for her, even what he was implying. She had friends and a very large support system both inside and outside of work that she had known almost if not all her life. Lastly the GPF and their agents were like family to each other, and obviously to her. She had counseled many in her role, both human and giantess. Even Audrey treated her like a daughter. She had all the love and support that Caleb rarely experienced. Now, in the aftermath of what happened, he assumed he would never get. She got up from her spot after a considerable amount of time in silence, then walked over to the door.

 

“I’m sorry…” She stuttered out, then exited the room.

 

Caleb looked at the door after she left and saw it was locked. He was now alone, again. The silence was comforting and he was able to just sit in the calmness of this room, unclear when he would be able to experience it again. He had learned, his time was not his to dictate. Even now, when people were apparently so committed to his health, he was at the mercy of other people and their time schedule, not his. He tried to close his eyes, but knew he couldn’t. The eyes were just a constant flow of information that he could get overloaded rather quickly. Than he thought of something. If they were computerlike in their operation, which they seemed to be, maybe he could turn them off. He tried, for a while, and finally found what he was looking for. He was able to mentally turn their feedback off, plunging him into blackness again. It was nice, and even though he couldn’t blink, he could do this when he was overstimulated. Good to know.

 

Miranda had walked back to her office and thought about what Caleb had said. She knew that Audrey would be watching, and would expect a report soon. She gathered her thoughts and didn’t bother putting make up on this time. She was always overly emotional about things, and Caleb’s situation always got her to cry. Every part of it was almost too much for her, especially her involvement in it. She got herself ready, then left for Audrey’s office. She got there and knocked on the door.

 

“Come in…” Came a voice, both audible yet muffled at the same time.

 

Miranda entered the office as she had done so many times and saw a sight she was now used to seeing. She saw Audrey behind her desk, hands buried in her face as she cried. She also saw, on the other side of the desk in a chair, another giantess that had buried her head in her arms, doing the same thing. She knew this to be Rachel.

 

Rachel had taken a bit over 2 months to come back to work. When she had, she was thin and frail from not being able to hold anything down. Eventually they had a talk and they all committed to be ready whenever Caleb was up for seeing them. Ready meant being as presentable as possible, polar opposite to what he knew for the months of his torture. They knew he was very far off from any time of interaction with them, but they would be ready regardless. They still had their moments where the thoughts of what they did would make them sick, and even make them vomit again, but their mental state was getting better. However, whenever Miranda would go talk to him, or any large change in his status, they would watch and await her assessment of him. Any news about him was gold and they were very intent on being up to date about anything he needed. Him getting his eyes and this conversation was such an event. But, if then were listening, they were now crying about what he said… deeply so.

 

Miranda came in and took a seat in the human section on Audrey’s desk as she usually did. She waited for them as they looked over at her with their swollen eyes and make up streaked faces. They sniffled and tried to wipe their faces clean, but it was difficult for them. Eventually, they were ready to talk with Miranda about what was just said.

 

“Miranda? What are we supposed to do?” Rachel asked, not being able to comprehend what she just heard. It was obvious by now, from the measures that she and her Mother had taken over the last few months, she loved Caleb VERY much. Any even sideways comment from anyone, even Doctor Lemon, invoked an anger type response. For him not to feel it was like a punch in the gut.

 

“I… I don’t know if I can do this anymore… visit him that is…” Miranda sighed and whimpered out.

 

“What do you mean?” Audrey asked, very intent but yet empathetic in her question.

 

“Every time I go in there, I see a side of life that I just… I can’t fathom it. The amount of pain he was in, the screams as we ‘Helped’ him. Him wishing for death, but unwilling to do it himself. Now, his mind, as sharp as ever, is now very convinced that he isn’t and doesn’t deserve love. I think he wants it, but also wants the opposite, being completely alone so he doesn’t feel his pain again. Not the physical pain, he seams sadly used to that, but the mental trauma from a lifetime of being told just how low he is to everyone.” Miranda ranted a little bit, not sure what to express first. There was so much to do with Caleb that she was sure she couldn’t explain it all if she tried. She then sighed and continued with a visibly heavy heart, “It’s just too much. He is too much. Forgiving us completely, and thinking he is the one with he problem. He is by far the most kind person I know, but also the most resolved to his presumed fate. I’m afraid I can’t do anything for him other than take away his alone time that he so desperately wants… or thinks he wants.”

 

“I understand, Miranda. I really do.” Audrey said knowingly with an eternally sad expression. “I agree, he is too good for us. We don’t deserve his forgiveness, especially not me. I, his assumed Mother, took his joy and happiness away. Even if he forgives me, I will not forgive myself. Never, I will forever be guilt ridden for what I’ve done. I doubt even he could resolve me of that. But you have something that I don’t have.”

 

“What is that?” Miranda asked, half knowing the answer, but needed to hear it.

 

“He tolerates you, he opens up to you. He might be in a hole so deep that we might not be able to help him out of it, but he has someone he can talk to about it, no matter how dark it is. That person is you. He will not talk to me, or Rachel and I don’t expect him to. However, he deserves all the love and support we can give him. Even, and most especially, if he doesn’t think he does. Right now, you are the only one that can help him in that manner. Do anything, I don’t care what it is, but please…” Audrey said, then leaned over as she brought her face very close to Miranda as if begging, which is exactly what she was doing. “Take care of my boy.”

 

“I… I don’t know if I can… but I will try.” Miranda agreed, fresh tears running down her cheeks as she did so. Seeing these two women in the state they were in, begging her, a human, to help them. Giantesses were perfect at just about anything they chose to do. For them to admit they couldn’t do something was not a small thing. They were not asking, they were begging for her help. As if Miranda held the string to their only hope for relations with Caleb again. It was obvious, as if it wasn’t before, that they loved him wholeheartedly. Caleb needed that, he deserved it, and they were right. He was talking to her more than anyone else. If anyone was going to break through, it was her.

 

“Thank… you…, from the… bottom… of our… hearts, for all… you do!” Rachel balled out, not being able to form normal sentences. She kept her distance, but was very sincere as Audrey pulled her face away.

 

“Of course, like we said, he deserves it.” Miranda said, sniffling herself, then got up and walked out of the room.

 

As the door closed, Audrey turned the room on private and just sat there. They both cried for a bit, causing massive puddles where they were. They were both at work, but anytime Caleb opened up or an issue came up, they would break down.

 

“I can’t believe that we were actually proud of ourselves for that…!” Rachel cried out, half seething and half regretful. Her tone sounded like she was accusing her Mother, but they both knew she was talking to herself about it.

 

“About what part?” Her Mother asked for clarification.

 

“Breaking him. We… we had a competition. We thought it was fun… how sick are we?!?” She exclaimed, grabbing at her head. She seemed like she wanted to pull out her hair, but she didn’t. She still wanted to be presentable for Caleb, whenever it was that he wanted to see them. Having her hair all pulled out would not give him a good look of her. But she was beyond angry at herself about it.

 

“And we did, we broke him…” Her Mother whimpered out. She knew she wasn’t as bad as Rachel was, and as such Rachel punished herself much more.

 

However, that didn’t matter to her. She put much value in herself as a Mother. Mother to others, to her job, and to her children. This… What she did… was not Motherly in any respect. She looked at her wrists, remembering when she almost cut her hands off. After that, she had thrown away the plasma knife, not wanting it in her sight any longer. She then thought of the arms he had now, all the internal damage she probably caused, and to hear it didn’t phase him that much, the pain didn’t. It was her not being there for him. She even lied to him to give him hope, exactly the type he was talking about, then destroyed it… and probably his hope and trust in her forever.

 

“He will never trust us again…” Rachel said, as if quoting Caleb in his last real interaction he had with them.

 

“Indeed.” They both recited then started crying more.

 

For Rachel, she couldn’t stand the sight of herself, but yet forced herself to look every day. She wanted to make sure she was perfect for Caleb, whenever that day came. So, she worked out, went on missions, and made sure she was flawless at all times. But, times like this, she just couldn’t. She knew all too well, that while her Mother beat herself up over this, the real villain in this story wasn’t her Mother, or even Alison… It was her. SHE betrayed him, SHE tormented him, SHE turned every fantasy he had into a nightmare, SHE modified her body just to punish him, and that made him more machine now than man. Just looking at him verified that. Lastly, SHE made sure he knew how ALONE and UNLOVED he was.

 

She had seen his gaze in the video they watched. His new eyes were strange to look at, beautifully done and yet foreign to her. He would never look at her with those loving eyes he had. Even if he opened up enough for her to approach him again, he was physically incapable of looking at her the same way she remembered. Those machine eyes with no eye lashes and an unearthly feel to them were all he had to look at her with. His arms, his legs, his very heart was compromised. As much as she would like to pass the blame, she couldn’t. SHE did all that, and so much more.

 

She’d already decided, that she would do anything he told her to do. Absolutely anything. She would be ready to end her own life if he so wished it, or even was just his ride now that he was disabled the way he was. She would even betray the whole world like she accused him of doing, if he asked it. She would never love another like him, and deeply loved him now. She could satisfy many others, but she belonged to Caleb now, no matter what. If she had one wish, it would be to have him know and accept just how much she loved him. But, she took that away as well. Because if she couldn’t forgive herself for what she did to him… there was no way that she, in his position, would do it or think anything of her but a monster of the lowest order.

 

She realized that he was right. He had promised them he would never lie to them. He had done many things, and many things had been done to him. They had broken him, mutilated him, and altered his mind in all the ways that mattered, inside and out. However, even with all that, even with him begging for death… he still had kept his promise to them. When she went home, she knew she didn’t have anything to remind her of the good days. She threw all that away too. All his stuff, not the phones and computers and stuff like that. No, his sentimental stuff, the things that actually meant something to him. And all of that was something to do with her or her Mother. All of that, she had thrown out the first day. She had nothing but her now cleaned apartment to remember him by. Nothing to bring her hope, or a way to bring him hope. Throughout all her efforts, he was alone… unloved… and scared… and it was all her fault…

  

 

Chapter 9 by kamperkonkel
Author's Notes:

Tried something on this, please tell me what you think.

Caleb had one goal in mind as his physical therapy continued. That thought was to complete it and be gone from the hospital and the GPF as soon as possible. It wasn’t that he was resentful to them, they had provided him with the most cutting edge prosthetics in the world. He was amazed at their capabilities and was very thankful for them. He still only communicated with very little extra words, but he did express a few times his gratitude for the limbs he now had. It was hard to get used to, and he still had a generous amount of phantom pain, but he was progressing very quickly.

 

He had figured out how to modify his enhancements, and did so as he learned how to use them. Walking, moving, and running was slow going, but mastered in the months that followed. His internal organs all had some form of enhancement in them and he learned how to manually monitor his processes. He could, for example, slow his very heart rate if he was getting to anxious about something. He could even slow his breathing rate so he was able to hold his breath for significantly longer periods of time.

 

His legs were obviously stronger and he could run faster and jump higher with them. He started adding things to them, like the charger ports and cords for use as well as a few weapons and even a few hand held devices for computer interfaces. Most of these things he was able to hide from Doctor Lemon, who soon found keeping tabs on him to be unnecessary. He found more important things to do after Caleb was able to walk and move around with no problems. Caleb Still had part of his right leg, so he needed to be careful that the prosthetic didn’t overpower his normal leg and it would look like he could walk normally.

 

His arms were the same, stronger than he was used to. He actually broke a few items when he started experimenting with them. However, the moment he put his new fingers to a keyboard, he knew that it was just for show. He simply didn’t have the same feel for his previous joy that he used to have. So, he added a feature to his hands. Each of his fingers could split into their own digits and increase his productivity by a factor of 10. They had the same problem his arms did though, and more than a few times his fingers would crash through the keyboard he was working with. Even with that increase though, it still wasn’t the same and he didn’t think it ever would be.

 

The most impressive part of his body though, was his eyes. He soon was able to customize and test them. They were very useful, and because they had his DNA in them, they could activate systems as if he was touching them. Anything within visual range was open to him. He soon found how to access and hack into systems simply by looking at them. He kept that dialed back though, didn’t need them putting restrictions on him and as such he steered clear of the more restricted systems. He still had a very far way to go before he was good enough again to tap into them.

 

All in all, his physical body was not completely adapted to, but he was getting close. His mind however was still a mess. He had gotten over his initial fear of women, bust still had serious psychological triggers, but he could now handle other women coming to assist him other than Miranda. However, Miranda remained the only person that he was more open with, and she was making slow but constant progress. He still was not informal with her, still not using her name and all that, but he would allow her to be at his bedside while interacting rather than across the room.

 

Today though was different. They had been talking about it for a while now. He was making progress with his recovery, but he still couldn’t handle a giantess visit. This was changing today. There was no way he was ready to see Audrey or especially Rachel. However, it seemed like whoever was pulling the strings had enough pull to get the visit to Audrey.

 

Miranda had been preparing him to meet a giantess, but was also under the opinion, at his current rate, he would never be ready for either Audrey or Rachel. So, he made him a deal. One of them would come in and just sit in the giantess observation area of his room. No talking, no interacting, and absolutely no touching. They would simply just sit there and that was it. The visits would be limited to 2 hours a day maximum and he got to pick which one was coming. It was setup so that eventually he would split the time evenly between the two. While Miranda also had the impression that starting with those two might be a conflict, the positives outweighed the negatives, so they went forward with it.

 

Caleb had chosen only Audrey, as he thought she would be more likely to follow the rules they were under. That, and he was definitely NOT ready for Rachel. But, his adoptive Mother… maybe that would be ok. He still was very fearful of her, for good reason, but there was a little bit of a chance that she wasn’t going to hurt him, in his mind at least. With Rachel, he had no trust that she would leave him painless. Audrey wasn’t perfect, but it was definitely the lesser of the two evils… or demons as he saw them.

 

“Are you ready Caleb?” Asked Miranda as she stood to welcome their incoming visitor.

 

“Does it matter if I am?” He asked with a very fearful tone. Normally the question was known to be one of anger, but for him it was fear.

 

While he tried to prepare for Audrey, he was far from ok with it. This was a treatment plan as far as he was concerned. If he had a say, he would never meet another Giantess again, but he was starting to understand, with Miranda’s help, that was both impossible and unhealthy. Unhealthy… yeah… he was pretty sure that Giantesses were the reason he was in his current unhealthy state. But Miranda had proven to at least have his interests at heart. He was still weary of her intensions, but she had helped him more than he cared to admit. This though would put her in betrayal status if Audrey came in and hurt him again.

 

“A little, but we agreed, and she is patiently waiting outside the door. It would be rude to not let her in after everything, don’t you think?” She asked, referring to all the effort Audrey had put into Caleb’s recovery. Miranda had told him about it, slowly, about all Audrey was doing for him but was hell bent on reconciling with him. He didn’t believe it, currently, but he had to admit, Audrey would be one of the few people capable of doing so that had any interest in him. By this point, he felt he owed her at least the chance to see him and reconcile… even if it was a far chance. He didn’t know that Audrey thought of it the opposite, as if what she’s done for him wasn’t even close to making up for what she did to him prior… but he was still in the old mindset of doing as she ordered, as if he didn’t matter.

 

“Yes… Ma’am… Miranda… Yes… Miranda, Ma’am… Sorry.” He answered, stumbling over his words and his informal and formal ways of addressing Miranda. With the stress of what was about to happen, he was having a very hard time complying with the progress they had made up to this point.

 

“It’s ok Caleb, no need to apologize.” She said with a calm and sweet voice. He looked up at her, even with artificial eyes he was radiating a very generous amount of fear and anxiety. “We’ll take this one step at a time. Can you do that for me?”

 

“Yes, Ma’am… Miranda…” He answered, glancing nervously at the gigantic door that would open at any second. He then looked down as if seeing her enter would make it real.

 

“Very good.” She replied, then hit a few buttons on her tablet, and Caleb heart a click from the gigantic door, signaling that the lock had been disabled and was available to open.

 

Caleb held his breath as he heard it open and he knew she, that being Audrey, was now in the threshold of the door, then felt slight vibrations or her footsteps. Even in a mixed room like this, it was impossible to completely negate the size difference. They had many things to make the impact less, such as vibration and sound negators throughout the room, so that when a giantess moved it didn’t rock the whole room. The effects were minimal, but the overall size and weight of a giantess was hard to mask regardless. He could definitely feel the slight vibrations as she walked into the room.

 

Everything was silent as the vibrations stopped. He then heard a few ruffles of clothing and a creek. He had been without eyes enough to know the sounds of different things. He knew and guessed that she had sit in the seat by the giantess visitation area. With an audible ‘HISSSSS….’ The door closed and now he was locked in the room with a giantess, not just any giantess either, one of the ones that tortured him for months in many senses of the term.

 

“Welcome Ms. Audrey. Thank you for coming.” Miranda said, looking up to her.

 

Audrey could barely take her eyes off of Caleb, but she did so enough to nod her own greeting. She knew the rules of these interactions. While she could choose to override them, she would not… especially at the first meeting. Her eyes then locked on Caleb to watch his every mood.

 

Audrey could see that Caleb was visibly shaking and breathing heavy, seconds away from a meltdown of some kind or fainting. He didn’t need any more stimulation from her right now. She just sat there, as promised. She so much wanted to reach forward and take hold of him. To bring him up to her cheek and give him a hug like she used to. She wanted to tell him how sorry she was, he was so close now. All she needed to do is speak and he would hear her, know how much she regretted her actions and beg for his forgiveness. Even though he apparently already gave it, she would still beg for it, as she didn’t accept it, but would mean everything to her if he would give it to her face to face. Still, not yet, this was a process that she was now a part of. She needed to be patient.

 

She remembered the look Rachel had when Caleb had chosen her rather than her. It was like a stab in the heart, as if all the effort she’d put in didn’t matter. But they both knew why he picked Audrey out of the two of them. If he was this scared of having Audrey just in the room, then he would be absolutely petrified if Rachel entered. No doubt Rachel would be watching every second from the feeds. This was an important step for Caleb and she wouldn’t miss a thing.

 

Caleb was now beside himself with fear. A single voice could set him off. It seemed that both women in the room understood that, so Miranda simply sat in her spot beside Caleb, not talking. She was just supporting him as he sat there, coping with who and what was in the room with him. He turned off his eyes and still kept his head down and tried to focus on regulating his heartbeat and panic to a reasonable level.

 

However he knew all too well that one of the most dangerous people, to him, in the world was sitting within striking distance from him. It was hard to deny that fact, so… he sat there… on the edge of panic and a fear overload. He didn’t realize it, but his hands had moved to the arms of the bed and gripped them so hard that the solid still frame under the plastic of the arms he was gripping was being bent and crushed by his new appendages. His breathing was erratic, but he was managing it as best he could.

 

He was in this state of fear and panic for the entire 2 hours of her visit, thus not a single word was said in the room. Miranda went as far as putting the room on private mode. She didn’t need a nurse or doctor coming in an blowing the whole thing. She would have to regulate that in the future. Eventually, the visit came to a close and Audrey took her eyes off Caleb for the first time since her interaction with Miranda. She nodded to her, to which Miranda opened the room back up so Audrey could softly exit the room, after which Miranda locked the room back up, or at least that door.

 

She saw that he was still in a panic mode and was tempted to tell him she was gone now, that it was ok. But she knew that a female voice right now would only hinder the situation. So, she politely let herself out and told a nurse the situation, that no one was to enter the room, especially women, for the next few hours. They understood and the nurse she told dutifully stood guard at the door. Miranda then when to the elevator to the level she could interact with Audrey as she saw her just standing outside the door she had just exited out of.

 

As she got to the desired floor and approached from the walkway nearest to Audrey she saw her just staring off. It was like she was in a daze and it was almost impossible to know what she was thinking, but Miranda could take a few guesses.

 

“Ms. Audrey…???” Miranda asked as she tried to gently get her attention. She imagined that her mood was very like Caleb’s, but just on the guilt and regret side rather than the panic and fear side. She didn’t want to invoke a bad reaction, or escalate one that was already there. Audrey’s eyes moved again and slowly made their way to Miranda. They were tear filled and red again, but now with an aura of uncertainty in them. “Oh Audrey…”

 

“Miranda, I know this is a bit forward, but can I carry you to my office?” Audrey asked. There wasn’t any rule against Giantesses carrying humans, especially when transportation was an issue. It was hard to have a walking conversation with someone so much smaller… or larger than each other. In the work place though, it COULD be considered inappropriate, especially if done so without asking.

 

“Of course.” Miranda said with a caring tone, trying her best to console the large woman with her tone alone.

 

“Thanks.” Audrey stated, then brought her hand up and gently picked Miranda up with her fingers, then placed her on her upturned hand. Normally, if someone was doing this, they simply upturned their palm for the human. But the walkway she was on had guardrails on it, so it would involve Miranda climbing over them and jumping to the hand in question. Once Miranda was settled on the giant palm, Audrey started walking.

 

Audrey, just like most of the Giantesses, were experts on transporting humans with minimal effect. Miranda barely felt the acceleration when she started walking and wasn’t bobbed up and down at all as she took her strides. As Miranda saw the very soft texture of her hand, not to mention feeling it when she was picked up, she had a feeling that Audrey just wanted to be close to a human right now, didn’t really matter if it was Miranda or not.

 

They eventually got to Audrey’s office, to which they entered and was met by Rachel, who was on the couch in the giantess seating area of the office. She was leaned forward, elbows on her knees, and holding her head with her hands, eyes glued open as if shutting them would mean the end of the world, or her world specifically.

 

“Do you mind?” Asked Audrey, as she gestured over to the couch area. Again, humans had their own seating areas in places like this. It was polite to allow humans their own area, and in the designated seating area they were about to enter, it was only for Giantesses. So, she was asking if she could hold her while seated in the area.

 

“Of course not.” Miranda replied politely to which Audrey went over and sat on the seat next to Rachel. She then thought for a second then put her hand down on the table for Miranda to get off. She did so, then Audrey straightened and started rubbing Rachel’s back.

 

For a long moment, all that was happening was Audrey rubbing Rachel’s back and Miranda observing from her spot on the table. She didn’t have a place to sit here, so she just stood there patiently. Then all at once Rachel shut her eyes, turned, and lunged at her Mother. She embraced her in a fierce hug to which she shuttered and cried in her Mother’s arms as Audrey caught her and embraced her, trying to sooth her daughter. Miranda now understood why Audrey put her down and was grateful for her foresight in the matter. The amount of force that Rachel used to embrace her Mother was enough that would’ve sent Miranda flying and possible injured her as a result… or worse. Sure, Rachel was fit and not that heavy for giantess standards, but for a human she was massive and could cause a great amount of damage.

 

“I was so mad… I’m sorry Mom, you were right…” Rachel sobbed into her Mother’s embrace.

 

“It’s ok Honey… It’s ok…” Audrey soothed her daughter as she rubbed her to calm down. This continued for a bit, Audrey saying soothing statements to calm her daughter while rubbing the anxiety and pain out of her. Miranda could see, from Audrey’s expression, that she was thinking about the same as Rachel was.

 

“He was so scared… he is so scared. I saw, he couldn’t do anything but shake…”She sobbed out. She cried a bit, and again Miranda could see that her Mother was thinking the same thing, just had the focus of soothing her child. It was obvious though, she was internalizing it. Eventually they broke their embrace and Rachel looked deep into her Mother’s eyes and asked, “What do we do Mom?”

 

“We ask the professional.” Her Mother said, then nodded over to the table where Miranda stood. Rachel’s head turned and gazed upon Miranda.

 

“Miranda…?” Rachel asked as she registered that she was standing there, outside a human zone, waiting on them. It took a few moments to understand what her Mother was saying. Miranda, after all, was one of the only people now that Caleb opened up to. That being said, if there was a person that could give them a plan to win back Caleb, it was her. “…What do I do?”

 

“I’m not going to lie to you two…” Miranda started, seeing both of the Giantess’s gaze on her. She needed to be careful about this. The two in front of her were emotionally compromised. People often thought that Giantesses were infallible, and she agreed most of the time. But she knew that they could be just as messed up as humans, just bigger. “…The road to recovery will be a long one. I am not talking about physically, although that is a mountain as well, it seems that Caleb is doing very well with his physical therapy. I’m talking about on the inside. Right now, it is fact for him to think that no one cares for him. Humans want to use him, Giantesses want to abuse him, and both will work together on him. He is less fearful about humans than he is giantesses, but we can understand that.”

 

“Yes, we do… we really do…” Rachel cried out, but didn’t take her eyes off Miranda.

 

“That being said… there is some good news.” Miranda continued, this got the two in front of her to perk up. “… as hard as it was to see him so out of sorts today, it was better than what he was doing before. Even though it hurts to see, we need to look at the silver lining here…”

 

“Which is…?” Audrey asked, not seeing it in her current state.

 

“He just spent 2 hours in the room with one of you without passing out or flatlining.” Miranda said, trying her best to use a tone that was uplifting. She knew she couldn’t be too cheery, as that would be inappropriate. As soon as she saw the light go on in their eyes she continued, “Caleb is a broken soul, a person that will need our help to come back from. Even after he comes back to us, he will still be weary, and we can’t blame him for that. What we can do is make sure we are consistent and looking out for HIS needs. I know it will be tempting to just go up to him and give him a long awaited hug. To express all the feelings you two have had over the months of his recovery. But he isn’t ready for that. But just today, no matter how heartbreaking it is, it was progress. He is relatively healthy and willing to be in the same room as one of you. For now, that is enough. We will get to more later, but for the moment that is enough.”

 

“I… I suppose you’re right Miranda. Thank you so much for all the work you’ve done. We are in dept to you as it is.” Audrey said, then looked away, and back at her. “Do you mind if I pick you up and give you a hug?”

 

“No, of course not.” Miranda stated with an understanding tone and expression.

 

Audrey brought her hand over and placed it on the table for her to step into. Miranda did without hesitation, completely trusting Audrey. She then was lifted at a comfortable pace. It felt like an elevator, with the vertigo taking hold, but the warm and soft skin of Audrey under her. She was brought up until she was next to the cheek of the giantess, the edge of Audrey’s hand sealing against her tear stained cheek.

 

Audrey went over and opened her arms as much as she could, then embraced the massive cheek in front of her. After a few seconds, she felt the pressure change and the hand she was just on compress into her back just slightly, pressing her into the soft cheek, making it one of the strangest but most satisfying hugs she’d ever given. It wasn’t the first time she’d given a hug to a giantess in this fashion, and she always loved it.

 

She then felt some additional pressure, but not a lot. She looked to the side where she saw Rachel’s face next to her as well, pressed into the other side of the hand, like a massive group hug. She could guess that she was embracing her Mother as she did this. This form of hugging was all encompassing and Miranda actually needed it. As put together as she thought she was, Caleb’s situation was effecting her as well. She had said what she said to them to give them hope, but she knew she was thinking the same. It was taking forever to help Caleb, and now, seeing how scared he was of Audrey, it made the hope of reunifying this family look almost impossible feet. She just melted into the hug as it was given to her.

-------------------

“Can I ask a favor?” Miranda asked from their embrace. As Rachel heard this she backed off of her Mother so she could give the human some room to talk. She knew she was, as her Mother said, in dept to her for helping so much with Caleb. Her Mother eased the hug to stop and soon they found the young human recovery agent standing on Audrey’s hand to address them.

 

“Anything.” They both said at the same time.

 

Rachel looked at Miranda and something occurred to her that hadn’t before. She looked tasty. She shook her head, as that was not what she should be looking at her for, but the more she looked at her, the more she couldn’t think about anything else. She felt her stomach rumble a little, far below the human and he hoped Miranda couldn’t hear it.

 

Ever since she ate Caleb, as bad as that was, as much as she wanted to rend her tongue from her body, she had been craving something she never knew she would crave again… a human. She remembered Caleb’s taste and how full she was when he was nothing but a mouthful to her, then when she sent him down to his fate. She loved the movements he made, both in her mouth and in her stomach. She had one of the best orgasms she’d ever had. If only she could have one more human… just one more…

 

She violently shook her head at the thought. What was she thinking? Caleb was almost limbless, eyeless, broken and almost died because of her. And now, the only woman capable of helping her was in front of her, and all she can think about is eating her??? She had to clear her head. After she got done shaking her head, she looked at Miranda, who seemed not to notice. It was like she was on pause until Rachel was done with her thinking and deliberation. As soon as Rachel was focused on her again, she continued.

 

“I… I would like for you two… to eat me.” She requested, seemingly eager to go through with this act. Rachel was slack jawed at why she would ask this.

 

“W-What…???” Rachel asked, now going from aroused at the thought of eating her to horrified. She had flashbacks of Caleb begging her to eat her and it stung her heart that another human wanted to meet their fate inside her stomach, willing or not. She was disgusted with herself and the thought, but yet she couldn’t help but think how satisfying it would be to have her wiggling inside her, in any capacity, but most especially in her stomach.

 

“Come on… you’ve done it before. You can’t tell me that you don’t want it.” Miranda said with a knowing tone, as if she knew all her deep dark secrets and what she was just thinking about.

 

“You know, they say once you’ve got a taste for human flesh, it will always be with you. That is why they banned it. She’s right, you’ve been eyeing her for a while now. You could do it, right?” Audrey reasoned in an equally knowing tone. Rachel sat there, wide eyed as her Mother was now agreeing with Miranda, that she should eat her. More of Caleb’s situation flashed before her eyes, the pain, the begging, the near death, the wiggles, the taste, the… satisfaction…

 

She was about to say no. No matter what she thought now, eating a human was wrong. No matter how much she desired it, she wouldn’t give in. This was why, she was why, Caleb was in the position he was in. She would NOT do that to another. But when she opened her mouth to talk, all she could do was open it wide in front of her and incline her head.

 

She then saw her mother grab Miranda, who was strangely naked, by the ankle and hoist her into the air and brought her over to Rachel. She held her in front of her face, Miranda dangling in front of her face like the most tantalizing piece of candy she’d ever see. It was just too much. The sight of her just dangling there, the fact she was naked and ready to be tasted, the smell of her, not to mention the willingness to be eaten. She didn’t have to wait long, but she did put her tongue out as her Mother lowered the little human into her mouth.

 

Then the moment came, when she felt her first contact with her tongue. She moaned at the indescribable taste as more of the human entered her mouth and rested on her tongue. She felt Miranda start to move and rub into her tongue. She also felt herself close her lips around her Mother’s fingers, to which they finally let go and pulled from her lips seductively. She looked at her Mother as her Mother looked lovingly and a bit enviously at her.

 

“You are so lucky, getting to do this more than once. We’ll have to go out some time and find some more willing humans to try.” Audrey suggested in a seductive tone. Rachel was shocked by this, didn’t know what was going on, but couldn’t help be excited by the prospect of even more humans to eat… and her Mother to share it with. She wanted to ask why her Mother was suddenly ok with this, or why she was for that matter, but that is not what came out of her mouth.

 

“Definitely! You haven’t tried anything until you’ve tried a human.” She said around Miranda. She then realized that she could speak surprisingly well with a human in her mouth. She never thought that was possible, but she did.

 

She felt Miranda moving and rubbing against her tongue. The taste was so unbelievable, the feelings of her moving in there was indescribable, and her apparent emotion about it only fed into the experience. She then felt the little human woman start to masturbate on her tongue, using her tongue like a living and fleshy rodeo bull that gave out sexual releases. She then felt herself lower her hand and start to do the same to herself. She looked over and saw her Mother doing the same thing. What was happening?

 

She didn’t care though, she just melted into the feeling and allowed herself to climax, as all 3 of the women climaxed at the same time. The taste it added to her little snack was beyond anything she thought possible. She sucked on Miranda and just tasted her, as if she was a never-ending source of flavor. But, eventually she let it end. However, before she could decide for herself, Miranda said something from inside.

 

“Please, eat me! Just like you did with Caleb. Swallow me down, just don’t bring me back up. Digest me, like you should’ve done with him. I want to be food for you, so eat me up. Just slide me back, and gulp me down. It will be so easy, so satisfying, and so tasty wouldn’t it?” She begged, again, strangely clear from her location. It was like she was talking to her right in her ear, not from in her mouth.

 

“Go for it Rachel. It is where she belongs. She is begging, just like you wanted… send her down. This time though, don’t bring her up like you did with Caleb. Finish her.” Her Mother agreed and instructed in a seductive tone as she continued to get off on the idea of what Rachel was about to do.

 

“Of course, that is where food goes. Humans should go one place, in my stomach.” Rachel said around Miranda, again with strange clarity around her mouthful.

 

With that, she tilted her head back and Miranda slipped easily into her throat and she finalized it with a giant and audible “GULP”. She put her hand on her neck and felt her go down, wiggling all the while. She climaxed again at the feeling. She followed her decent until she felt her drop into her stomach. Her hand rested on it from the outside, and she swore she could feel her in great detail, from both her own body and her hand resting on the space where Miranda had settled.

 

“Did you take the pill I gave you the first time?” Miranda asked, her voice clear as if there wasn’t layers of flesh and skin between them.

 

“No, only one for Caleb. You will be digesting rather quickly. Be a good bug of a human and digest in there ok?” Rachel asked.

 

“Ok!” Came the response, to which they all sighed. Then the pleasant wiggling became more violent. “What is this stuff, it stings!!!”

 

“That is stomach acid my dear bug. There to break you down. Just relax and let it do it’s job.” Rachel replied.

 

“But I don’t want to die. Get me out of here!!! Why would you eat another human? I knew I couldn’t trust you! Caleb is right for being afraid of you! Get me out!!! Please Rachel!!! Get me out of here!!!” Miranda screamed and begged, writhing in pain. She looked at her Mother only to see a disappointed and horror stricken face.

 

“After all this time, all you want to do is eat her? After all she’s done for us, this is how you repay her?” Her Mother asked in an unbelieving tone. She finished with, “What did you do?”

 

She wanted to say that they had urged her on. That they were all up for it just moments ago. But all she was able to say was, “The little bug is where she belongs.”

 

The room went quiet for a moment, then she could hear the constant cries and pain based screams of Miranda as her potent digestive processes made short work of her. All her Mother was doing was shaking her head at her with disproval. Now she felt it, the horror of what she just did. Now the taste of humans disgusted her. Why would she do that? The feeling of Miranda in her stomach now making her sick enough to vomit onto the table in front of them. She felt the sudden need to get Miranda out of her stomach. As she stopped vomiting, she looked on the table, covered in bile, to see a small limp figure that was Miranda.

 

Miranda’s body, previously soft and well maintained was now half digested, her hair was gone, her eyes were gone, her leg and arms were gone, just like Caleb. Then they saw movement, but neither her nor her Mother moved to help her.

 

“I knew it…” Said Miranda with a gurgled reproach to the two Giantesses and finished with, “… Nothing but Monsters.”

 

With that Miranda expired and breathed her last breath. Rachel covered her mouth in shock at what she just did. Her Mother was looking at her and Rachel met her gaze once again. Supreme disappointment was on her face, as if she just betrayed her and deserved all the punishment in the world.

 

“What have you done?” Audrey accused, to which Rachel shut her eyes for the first time it seemed.

----------------

Rachel opened her eyes to find that she was still in the group hug with her Mother and Miranda, they both were crying at this point and she had been before. However now, she felt horrible. No, she didn’t want to eat humans, but she felt like the dream was her. She internalized it and felt like it could easily be her. But she would never do that, never. But she came to realize, that it was probably how Caleb saw her right now. Miranda was helping and he was making progress, but she knew things would never be the same between them. Even if Caleb would talk to them again, and that was a bit “IF”, things wouldn’t be the way they were.

 

She remembered his smile of both happiness and affection toward her. The loving look that he gave her and only her. The exploration into his little fantasies and fetishes. She thought about her dream, if that was what it was, and just sobbed more. If his imagination was any better than hers, which she knew it was by far, then what she just saw and felt was probably mild compared to what was in his head right now. As true or untrue as it was, he was afraid of her, and for good reason. She just didn’t know how to reach him, and with visions or dreams like she just had… she wasn’t sure if she wanted to… He deserved way better than her, someone that… didn’t hurt him.

  

 

Chapter 10 by kamperkonkel

“Hello Caleb, how are you doing?” Asked Audrey with a will practiced but multi-purposed tone. There was so many emotions running through her with just that phrase that it was hard to distinguish a primary emotion.

 

It had been 6 months and in that time he had all but mastered his new body. There was still a bit to learn, but he could move and live normally. He had a few instances where his organic body was injured by his artificial one, like the time he jumped and his artificial leg could handle the landing, but his organic one couldn’t and broke. However those times were very few and far between. His current favorite hobby was altering his appendages and seeing what they could do. They gave him a computer to play with. After the first few broken keyboards, he got used to it and could actually work faster than he could before. The music he was capable of was harder to get back, but he was making progress with that as well.

 

The mental aspects of his recovery were significantly slower. Every single day he received a visit from a giantess, and every single day he always picked Audrey. Rachel was not allowed to see him, despite Miranda insisting that Rachel was just as eager and would be just as respectful. He just couldn’t fathom it. It took him a while just to get to not shake around Audrey. He didn’t really trust her, but he definitely didn’t trust Rachel. Audrey could turn a switch and be completely professional, even before his incident she could do that. Rachel was more emotions based. If something got her in a mood, she acted. He had a feeling, that Rachel would break every rule they set up within the first 5 minutes… and much more.

 

Audrey on the other hand had made progress with him. Until today, she only came in and sat down. Slowly but surely, Caleb was moving from interaction levels. First was just sitting there and he trying to pretend she wasn’t there to calm himself. After that was accepting she was in the room and not threating him… yet. Next was taking passing looks at her as she entered and remaining as calm as possible, regulating his heartrate as little as possible to have the idle presence of her be more normal. The last step before their current one was acknowledging her as she came into the room. A simple head nod from them both or something similar when she entered or left was the extent of that. He also stole glances at her, making eye contact, than adverting his gaze.

 

He had to admit, the feeling he got when he had acknowledged her for the first time in this hospital room was a very special moment. She had just about exploded with joy, but contained herself and sat down, smiling with a few tears in her eyes. At first he was surprised at the response, being so used to scorn and rage for so long. But this version of her, the happy and motherly one, was… refreshing to see. As time went on, he still remembered what she did to him, just looking at his hands was enough to make sure of that. However, he was starting to think of her more than just the giantess monster that took his hope, music, and life away from him and would do so again.

 

The feeling of belonging… he tried pushing it down and reminding himself that he didn’t deserve it or need it. But who was he lying to? Himself? He desperately desired that connection again. He was just unsure if he’d get it, or if he deserved it, but he did desire it none the less. So, today was another big step. It might not have been with Rachel, which he was glad for, but it was verbal speech with one of his two tormentors. The first interaction was already going better than he thought. He thought for sure the first words out of her mouth were going to be, “Stand up Bug.” However, with her voice and tone in the opposite direction, it was a good feeling. He just hoped he didn’t regret it. Miranda was already holding his hand with one of hers, as well as keeping him from standing like he used to. She had to break those habits and was trying to do so a supporting as possible.

 

“H-Hello…?” He replied back.

 

He’d been practicing with Miranda, talking less formally and was making progress there as well, as evidence to her hand in his without him breaking it with the anxiety of this situation. Still, this situation was hard to take for him and it seemed they all knew it.

 

“I… I’m ok.” He finished after a significant pause.

 

He let out a sigh as he hadn’t messed up this start too much. He was still expecting a flick for speaking out of turn, or at all. He flinched a little do to this, but Miranda held firm and he was able to ground himself. However, he did catch himself wondering if he wasn’t in a hospital, would she be restraining herself from punishing him?

 

“Go on… you can do it.” Miranda whispered, knowing that any escalated tone could and would set him off. That first visit had taken a few days to process and he still could be set off into panic if they weren’t careful, especially with giantesses. They had been practicing this interaction and both knew what was next.

 

“H-How are… you?” He labored out, giving her permission to speak… or opportunity to speak in reply to something he asked of Audrey.

 

“I’m doing ok as well. Caleb, I’m…” She started, then stopped herself. She shook her head as she stopped from saying what she wanted and kept to the script. This was her chance to express just how sorry she was about everything to him. Miranda had been telling him for a while, but she knew it needed to come from her. She needed to say it and he needed to hear it from her directly. But now wasn’t the time for that. This was a huge step, and she couldn’t mess it up now. So she continued with, “It is wonderful to see you!”

 

“I…” He started, but was thrown off by what she almost said. His eyes had read her lips past when she stopped and knew she was apologizing, but that wasn’t part of today’s conversation.

 

His mind started going down a rabbit hole of emotions and questions. Why was she trying to deviate from their treatment? Why was she sorry? Why did she want to speak with him? Did she want to give him hope again? Just to crush it… again? However, just as this train of thinking started to escalate, Miranda put her hand that was on his shoulder over his eyes, shutting down the stimulation from them. This was a technique they had to block his stimulation, if it got too much for him. It usually assisted with stopping his train of thought. He could then recoup and try again on whatever he was doing.

 

“Caleb, I’m here. You’re safe. She isn’t trying to hurt you. Remember, respond and move on. We will get past this. You are not being trapped. What is the next to say?” She soothed and asked in a calm tone to his ears. His breathing that had escalated calmed as she spoke softly to him. “Are you ready to continue?”

 

“Yes, Ma’am… Miranda. I’m ready.” He said, to which Miranda removed her hands from his eyes, letting data come back in and he looked back up at Audrey to see that was looking at him with a worried face. His eyes categorized the emotion as a split between panic and worry. As if she had messed up something extremely important. He shook his head, like she had done, then continued with, “It is good to see you too.”

 

“Good, that is good Caleb.” Miranda assured. She looked up at Audrey and nodded to the seat. Audrey took a seat without hesitation. They both saw him look down, sigh, then relax a bit. It was as if he had just took part in an all day mental battle or marathon and was glad it was over.

 

The rest of the visit was a lot of silence and Miranda talking to Caleb about normal things. How things in the world was doing. What he had been playing on his computer. What he ate that day, that one got a laugh as they both knew he was getting hospital food. They even talked about the weather. Anything that was normal, showing it was ok to talk casually with others and when there was a giantess present.

 

Audrey just watched them and smiled whenever Caleb looked up at her from his position. She had been warned by Miranda not to deviate from the script and now saw why she said that. He wasn’t ready for an organic conversation with her, but he could follow orders and talk about what was told to him with her. It was smart and she was glad that Miranda was making progress with him, and as a result so was she.

 

She saw how panicked he had gotten when she had deviated for just a few words. Without eyelids to close, it was easy to see that his thoughts were declining quickly at that point and Miranda was able to get him back with the hand over the eye technique. She then felt such joy when he heard him laugh when Miranda and him were talking, even if it was only for a moment. He had a little happiness while she was in the room. That made this whole trip worth it. Eventually it was time for her to leave, to which Caleb turned to address her and let her address him again.

 

“Thank you for having me. I will see you tomorrow.” She said as upbeat as she could to him.

 

“Yes, thank you for coming. See you tomorrow.” He said, without the attitude she had. It was definitely forced, but there was a tone in there that got Audrey to smile as she nodded and headed toward the door, it opened, then closed behind her. She heard it lock behind her and she sighed out a sigh of relief, then ended with a smile. It wasn’t much, but for her it was everything. He had just talked to her and not broken down.

 

She remembered when her mere voice was enough to kill him, literally flatlining him with panic. Now she was able to talk to him, be it a rehearsed conversation, but still. This was the first good day she’d had for a while. She knew though, Rachel was watching and it was still hard for her to not be picked to go see him, day after day. She understood and accepted why, but it was draining on her just as much. She knew that Miranda now needed to be with Caleb for the next few hours to help him stabilize all of this as well as give him the conversation for tomorrow, so she started walking to her office, where Rachel would be waiting.

 

She arrived right outside her office, then went in. She looked for Rachel on the couch, where she usually watched the feed of her visiting Caleb, but she wasn’t there. She then heard a crash from the other room. Audrey had a few things in her office so she could remain concentrated and not give up health or such things. One of those things was a training room, to keep fit. Both Audrey and Rachel had been using it to be in pristine condition when Caleb needed them. Audrey walked over and entered that room just in time to see Rachel punch a punching bag again.

 

“Not watching Caleb’s visit?” Audrey asked, not concerned but just curious. Usually Rachel was glued to the feeds when Caleb was visiting with Audrey.

 

“I watched, saw everything, then came in here…” Rachel said as she danced around the bag, then sent another set of punches and a kick at it. Her now highly toned and flawless body tensed as she wailed on the bag, sweat dripping from her. If there had been a guy in the room, they would be gawking beyond belief at the glistening giantess in her sports bra and shorts.

 

“…And…???” Audrey asked, knowing there was more to it. Sure, Rachel was obsessed with being fit for Caleb, but she usually needed to know every detail and eagerly awaited Miranda’s report on the situation, no matter how redundant. This half question got Rachel to stop and hug the bag, giving it a tap, then hug it again.

 

“What can I say Mother? He doesn’t want to see me. It’s been months, and he hasn’t gotten any closer to wanting anything to do with me. Yet he’s talking to you…” She said, then slid down the bag to her knees, then turned and put her back against it so she was looking over and up to her Mother. “…how was it, really?”

 

“Rachel…” Her Mother soothed as she came over to her and sat next to her, pulling her into a side embrace that Rachel accepted and clung to her Mother. It didn’t seem to bother Audrey that her daughter’s sweat was now dampening her nice dress she had worn to visit Caleb. “You know that he’s getting better. Sure, it felt very good that he was willing to talk to me. I almost…”

 

“I know Mom, I saw.” Rachel said at her Mother’s pause. “He probably red your lips too, knowing what those eyes are capable of. Still, it must’ve been nice to be there with him. I even saw him laugh. That was nice to see, must’ve been even nicer in person.”

 

“It was, not going to lie about that. I felt like I was a part of it, yet I knew I wasn’t the source of the happiness he felt, even for a second. I know that is Miranda’s way of moving his mind forward, being more comfortable with one of us in the room while being able to relax a bit.” Audrey responded with a smile, remembering the event. It was rather special.

 

“Mom, will I be able to see him soon?” Rachel asked, looking up and into her Mother’s eyes with a small amount of hope, but knew it was a touch question.

 

“I do think that day is a lot closer. But, you need to be ready. I almost ruined things with a simple apology. That would’ve put us both back where we started, especially without Miranda being there. I know you, and I think Caleb does to, that you are more emotional about things than I am. On the surface I think he doesn’t want you reaching out and hurting him again, even if there is rules. However, I think underneath he wants to make sure that when he sees you, he is ready to receive you and not be put into a panic again. I’m just safer at the moment, and valid practice for when he meets you again.” Audrey tried to explain. She didn’t want to make her feel like she was failing.

 

Even she, her Mother, had to admit that she was now an extremely attractive young woman. Rachel had worked hard to get to this point. Lately even she had been trying to track down any and all memories she could find of her and Caleb from the good days. She had found a few things. Such as a yearbook from the school they went to. A digital photo album that she had missed when destroying everything that she printed out and looked at every night. She reapplied and printed their adoption papers when they had adopted him and put it in a frame again. She still was looking, and anyone could tell she was working hard for Caleb… except the only person that mattered of course… that being Caleb himself.

 

“I know Mother, it’s just hard.” Rachel replied, looking down and hugging into her Mother again. “Thank goodness for Miranda. She is officially my second favorite human.”

 

“I know hun, and I agree. We wouldn’t be anywhere with Caleb without her. We should definitely make it up to her when we get the chance.” Audrey said, stroking her Daughter’s sweat filled and wet hair out of her face and soothing her. They stayed on the floor of her personal gym for a while then eventually got up and they both went home together.

 

Caleb on the other hand was recovering for the visit and the stimulation of actually talking to Audrey this time. Miranda had grounded him and he wasn’t really sure how he should be feeling about this. His heart longed to just give in and let her be in his life again, but he just couldn’t get past himself at the moment.

 

“What’s wrong Caleb?” Miranda, seeing the difference in his behavior again.

 

“Miranda?” Caleb asked, as if asking if he could ask her a big question.

 

“Yes Caleb, what do you need?” She asked, suddenly very attentive to him and whatever he was about to say. It was one of the things that he liked about her now. Most people heard what he was saying, but then drew their own conclusions to what he actually meant. Miranda actually listened to him and treated him like he mattered as a person. It was like he was the only person in the world for Miranda in moments like this.

 

“What would you do? I don’t know what to do.” Caleb started, trying to find a way to ask how to handle all the thoughts going on in his head at the moment.

 

“Are you talking about Audrey and Rachel?” Miranda asked to clarify.

 

“Yes. I… I know I’m not ready to see R-Rachel…” He said, stuttering just saying her name. A few flashes of her torturing him went before his eyes.

 

This was different for him than anyone else. His new eyes could actually bring up the images he was remembering, as if watching a POV movie of what happened. He sometimes could feel what was going on. It was like a phantom pain home movie in his head. He shook his head to think about something else. It took a few tries, but he was able to continue. It got quicker when he felt Miranda’s hand over his eyes again.

 

“Thanks Miranda.” Caleb stated to her current action. She was very attentive to him and it showed in his sanity.

 

“Anytime Caleb.” Miranda stated as she took her hand away and listened intently to him again.

 

“My heart seems like it wants to let them in. My mind knows how they thought what they thought. From what you’ve said, they both want nothing more than to be in my life again. I just… I can’t forget. I see it, all of it… all the time. I can’t get past it. What would you do?” He asked.

 

“First, Caleb, you know part of my answer. I’ve said it multiple times.” She said, paused for his comfort, then continued, “I’m not you. I would’ve wrote all of us off and dove into a pit by myself. I might’ve even given up on everything. I am not you, and I never will be. However, given the circumstances. Do you trust Audrey?”

 

“I… I’m not sure. I think so. She hasn’t broken the rules completely yet. I can at least trust her to be professional and invested in some way.” Caleb answered.

 

“So, hear me out ok?” Miranda asked, knowing this would be hard to suggest and for him to hear.

 

“Ok…?” Caleb asked, knowing he wasn’t going to like it. But Miranda had earned some blind faith in her expertise in dealing with him.

 

“What if both of them came in?” She suggested. She immediately saw his change in expression at the suggestion. “Hold on Caleb, let me explain. I don’t mean both interact with you. I’m saying, what if we use Audrey as a limiter on Rachel.”

 

“What do you mean?” Caleb asked, very concerned about this suggestion.

 

“I agree with you. Rachel would probably be very emotional and break rules the first go around. But what if Audrey was there with her to keep her in line. You wouldn’t have to interact with either of them, but they would both be in the room with you. That way you could get a feel of the situation.” Miranda suggested gently, as if it was such a light suggestion that it would blow away with the air condition ventilation if he wanted. She was very good with inciting certain emotions in him. There was still a generous amount of emotional baggage with Audrey, and an insane amount with Rachel. However this made him think about it more rationally.

 

“I… I’m just not sure I’m ready for that yet.” Caleb answered, unsure even more now. “Is that ok?”

 

“More that ok, Caleb. I am always here for you. Perks to being your shrink is I have control over who sees you to a certain extent. I will not suggest something that will hurt you. Just think about it, ok?” Miranda requested and soothed. She knew that he would be thinking about this anyway. So asking like this was a way of moving forward.

 

“Ok, I… I’ll think about it.” He relented. His eyes started darting again with the possibilities and Miranda quickly put her hand on his eyes again. She saw his breathing return to normal and it was a few minutes before he responded. “Thanks again Miranda.”

 

“Of course Caleb. I’ll always be here for you.” Miranda stated, then removed her hand. She knew she would be here all night, and that was ok for her. She was starting enjoy Caleb’s company, perhaps even more than she was supposed to. But, like Audrey, Rachel, and her had said many times when it came to her effort and love in general to Caleb. ‘he deserves all he can get.’

  

 

End Notes:

As always, please let me know what you think. I value all of your feedback and I love writing. I was glad I could get some time to post another chapter! Hopefully more to come!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8376