The day all the man shrunk by akromxxx
Summary:

Based on the same premise as the writing.com story with the same name (https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1154042-The-day-all-the-men-shrunk)

After the male population has become small, men are treated as pet for the women that want to buy them, this is the story of a man that is bought by Brittany, a girl he never seen before


Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Humiliation, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2849 Read: 18705 Published: June 08 2019 Updated: June 09 2019

1. Chapter 1 by akromxxx

2. Chapter 2 by akromxxx

3. Chapter 3 by akromxxx

Chapter 1 by akromxxx

It was a girl you never seen before, she was skinny, very pale skin, gorgeous green eyes and a dark hair that would go until the middle of her back, wearing a white top that would reveal a simple B cup, and some gray leggings that would hug her bottom firmly, almost as a second skin, she crouched in front of your cage, picking you up.

"I've decided, this is the one i choose."

The woman that worked there look to you and then to the girl

"Are you sure? this one is so.. small, I mean, smaller to even the others we have here, you sure you don't want to take another look around?

Nah, he is perfect for what i have in mind for him."

The girl said looking at your tiny prison. Soon you would be put in a purse and be dragged away into the life of your new captor, that you don't even know the name. After some time walking, the giantess takes you out of her purse, the you can see that you are in a bathroom, as she put you in the sink.

"Hey there little guy, sorry i didn't introduce myself earlier, i was a little late for my yoga class, but the teacher isn't ready yet, so i think we have some time to spare.

Oh, ok, my name is...

So, I'm Brittany, 18 in a week, but I've convinced my mom to get a tiny man for myself today, because I'm a great daughter *giggles*, I have a very healthy life, so I workout a lot, eat healthy, get lots and lots of protein shakes and I think I'm pretty easy to live with... If you give me the respect I deserve. So, about you...

Oh yes, I'm...

Your job and new life style will be simple. You are going to be in my ass, and you will need to make it reaaaaally clean, as i sweat a lot from my workouts, my thong get me some itches and it is not good for me to be scratching my asshole in public, so, you will be there to scratch for me. And I'm in a diet that consist of lots of vegetables plus my regular protein shakes, so i tend to fart really bad. I know you can't absorb all of the fart, but since you will be that close to the font, try to take a deep breath so i don't need to deal with all the stink alright? I am thinking about cleaning after i take a dump, but that would probably took too long, so we will leave that open ok? Am I forgetting something? Let me see... Let me see... Clean the butt sweat, scratch my asshole, sniff farts...Oh yeah, If you do a good job, i can maybe you shove you yp my bum so you can move inside a little bit, a friend of mine friend told me that she did that to her boyfriend it was a-ma-zing. So if you want to pleasure you goddess you need try your hardest ok?

Wait! What?! You get me only to be your buttplug?

Huuuuh, no, You get to be my buttplug if you do a god job in the other stuffs I told, weren't you listening?

I...I... I may be tiny but...but...

But, but, yes, MY butt! Now, let me be more clear here, I BOUGHT you, you are MINE, MY PROPERTY. And another thing, men can be more resistant now, but you are not invincible, so you can choose to be the best ass slave i will ever have, so i don't need to get rid of you. OOOORRR I can squish you like the bug you are and get another tiny that will listen to reason. Listen, your mother or girlfriend or no on you knew bother to come and find you. even the women in your center didn't want you, soon you would be throw in the wild to your own luck, that is why i choose you, I am giving you a chance to live to something, to worship my ass like the true god I am to you now. You are not a necessary part of this world to anyone, but you can be to me... to your new world..."

Brittany was saying that while taking her leggings and panties, and starting to sit on the sink. you could see her massive ass looming over you, like to full moons, with a black hole in the middle. As she sits in the corner of the sin, her massive buttcheeks spread in fron of you, so you can feel the heat of her crack, even in a , what you would say safe distance, you could smell a little of her ass, and you know she was right. Nobody you knew came to you, you heard the other woman talking about releasing you in the wild to your own luck, but this girl came to save you, and you always was a ass man, so you can be lucky in a way?

"So... Butt-boy? Are you ready to start a new life and worship me?"

She said as she grab her cheeks, giggling a little. You knew this was insane, you were about to throw away the little humanity and dignity you had to serve a crazy girl, You look at her massive back while was watching you over her shoulder, you take a deep breath and make a run into her crack. as you enter the space between he cheeks, you can feel her heat enveloping your whole body, as you look forward, you see the wall of wrinkled flesh that is her brownhole, as it moves in and out, welcoming you.

"Huuum... Good choice butt-boy."

And with a quick move, Brittany pulls up her panties and pants to start her work out, while she feel your struggles over her asshole.

Tiffany was right, this really is amazing.

Chapter 2 by akromxxx

After a long session of Yoga, Brittany was sweaty, while you were bruised on her asshole.
“Huuum… Now a little jog to home Buttboy, just some 20 min…”
And so, she started running home, as her cheeks would smash and throw you side to side. Along the way she would occasionally let out some farts on your tiny body, as you would gag and cough. And so, twenty minutes later a large finger would scoop you out of this gigantic ass, dragging you along a butt crack, and placing you in a sink.
“Now, stay there as I take a shower ok? Be a good boy.”
You sit there watching this giantess undress and enters the shower, as the bathroom door opens, revealing another woman, she would be in her twenties, had a short, blond hair, a D cup breast, and a more muscular shaped body.

“Brittany, are you there? You didn’t come to my store today, so I made a surprise… Got some Tinies here for you to choose!
Oh hey Kim – said Brittany in the shower – I know I promised getting one in the store you work on, but on the way there I entered in another and found a cute one, he is on the sink.”
And so the giantess approach the sink, as she bent over to take a look at you, you can’t help but stare at a colossal cleavage formed by another goddess breast.

“Wow he is really tiny… I think he is smaller than the usual one.
I know right? He fits perfectly in my asshole, calling him Buttboy.
HA! Nice name… Oh well then…”
As Kim gets up, you now see she is wearing a bright green short, forming a huge camel toe as she opens the box.
“You heard that little one? My sister already has her buttboy, so your services will no longer be needed… So you will be disposed now.”
And saying that, Kim grabs another man, and licking her lips she opens her mouth and drops the tiny in her maw, savoring him for some instants and swallowing him whole. She eats two more guys as you stay there watching in horror as another man is being eating alive by this giantess. You can’t say or move, as fear has paralyzed your body. As Brittany leaves the shower, Kim turns to her.
“Will you want some?
Just one.”
Again you watch in horror as this giantess grabs another man and gobbles him effortless like a piece of candy, like nothing. And so, Kim gets closer to you again as her mouth gets closer and closer, you can only duck in fear.
“This is what happens to the tinies that we don’t need anymore buttboy, just make sure your services will always be needed and you can have a long and happy life.”
And so she burps on your, making you fall on your back, followed by a 5 second fart. The vile stench fill the bathroom as even Brittany cover her nose.
“Fuck, that was bad Kim…
Yeah, I need to use the bathroom, can you lend me the buttboy?
Don’t kill him ok? It was hard find someone of his size.
Fine, I will try take easy on him… it is his first day after all. Here – She gives Brittany the box with the other man – give this to mom then.”
As with that Brittany leaves you with Kim, as she looks with you with a grin. She places you and the back base of the vase, as she starts to undress her big booty. As she sits and spread her ass cheeks, you are in the front row of her anus, as it starts to twitch and bulge, until another fart comes out right in front of you. It was way worse than Brittany farts until now.
“ I want you to take a good look on will be your future, if you do not please Brittany like a good pet you tiny fucker.”
And with that a huge brown log starts to come out of Kim’s ass. Even if you were in your normal size, that would still be a huge shit, with one and a half inch width and twelve inches in length. After a few more farts and some tiny logs drop out of this monster ass Kim orders you as she approach her dirty anus
“Now I want you to give me a good lick.”
Trembling , you do as you are told and have a taste of this anus, disgusted, you try not to vomit as you lick the shit oiled and sweaty ass of this giantess.
“Hum… Good buttboy, Brittany really have a good eye for tinies.”
As she picks you and places in her tight, she proceed to clean herself, and you can take a look at her belly,. As you can see some twitching, probably the men she ate earlier. Kim notices and just pats her belly

“You have a good tongue, but would take too long to lick me clean, maybe in another time. As for this, you don’t need to worry for now. Just make sure to make Brittany happy and you won’t be a piece of shit”
And after she flushes down her waste, she picks you and handles over to another room

"Mom, I'm comming..."

Chapter 3 by akromxxx

As you enter in this new rooom, you see yourself in what appear to be an office, a large table in the center, with a beautiful woman, her long and blon hair until her shoulders, large breats that would smother you even if you would still be in your normal size, with a pop out belly, sitting behind it, stuffing herself with what you think is more tiny man.


 


“Hey mom, I want you to meet Brittany’s new pet, buttboy. - Kim says as she puts you an the desk-


 


What? Is he some kind of pervert?


 


I don’t think so, it was Britts idea to call him that


 


Oh… I see… So buttboy, glad to have you on the house… I would love to test your name, however, i already have the position filled at the moment.”


 


You just shiver looking at those giantess blataling humiliating you like that, knowing that one wrong stet and you will be in their stomach.


 


Well, nice to meet you, try to remember to not stay in my path or I might swallow you, I suggest you always stay in Brittany’s ass, to not cause any problems to yourself.


 


The blond giant says grinning. And with that, Kim grabs you and takes you back to Brittany’s room, where she is sitting in front of her laptop. As she hear the door openening, she turns around


 


“So… are you finished with him?


 


Yep, showed him to mom, too… in case she find him out and try to gobble him up


 


Hum… That was a good idea.”


 


With this, Kim drops in in the table, besides Brittany and leaves the room, you just sit there waiting for Brittany to shove you up her ass again, but she looks at you and ask


 


“Are you hungry? I think i didn’t fed you since this morning.”


 


And it was true, you haven’t eat anything is this day, but as you spend most of the time in front of an asshole licking it, you couldn’t say you were exactly famished, but you still give a nod to confirm.


 


“Okay, the girls in the shelter gave me some of your rations, should be in my purse, one sec.”


 


As the teenager start to look around her purse, you notice how beautiful this girl is, you are pretty sure that this young girl is sure to become a beautiful woman, maybe even a model. As she finally takes out the bag with your rations, she takes one out.


 


“Heh, this looks like a tick-tack...”


 


And so she puts on her mouth, and start sucking


 


“...and have a pretty bland taste… Let me spice this a little.”


 


Brittany then spits your ration on her finger, and puts it in her ass crack, slowly pushing down and down, until it hits her asshole, she start to shove and girate her finger, scrating ever nook of the sphincter, trying to get most of her oil and sweat.


 


“ and for the final touch...”


 


She lets out afive second fart, you can see her face of relief after that.


 


“Phew, that was a good one.Here, now should be better for you to eat.”


 


As she remove the finger from her ass, and bring to you, you can see what was once a white pill now a little bit of yellow with the smell of your owner ass emanating from distance. You grab your food shaking, and look at it while looking to Brittany, who is staring you waiting for you to bite it. You gulp in fear and thank your goddess for the food, as you take a bite out of it. Sure you would often be annoyed by the bland taste of your ration before, but now, that would be a gourmet plate. But hunger calls again and you resume to eat, while you watch your goddess work on the computer, as she bent on the desk, you notice that she isn’t wearing any bra under her shirt, as her breast are pressed on the table right behind you. You can see she is troubled by those math problems.


 


“Hum… Are you having trouble with those math prblems?”


 


She glances at you with a serious look, as she is about to say something you just cower in fear and keep saying


 


“I...I was an engineer before… maybe...maybe i can help you my goddess”


 


Brittany them lifts one eyebrow, picks you up and bring to her eye level.


 


“Really?


 


Ye-yes… This highschool math isn’t that hard for me… If you want, I could teach you…


 


Hum, okay buttboy, lets see what you got…


 


And so, you start to explain her all the parts were she was wrong and she needed to do, after another hour you were done.


 


Good job buttboy, with you by my side, my math tests should be easier.


 


I’m… Glad to hep you


 


Well, now that i did my homework and you are alredy fed… I will grab something for me to eat, and should should be back on your job.


 


And as Brittany gets up, she picks up, and drops you between he cheeks, snapping her panties back in place, she then grabs each of her buttchhek and spread apart bending over, making you roll out you you are once again face to face with her anus. The heat and stench is becoming somehow familiar to you, as you just sigh and goes back to caress, lick and worship the giant bronwhole of your mistress.


 


“Hum… good boy…”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8374